时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:44] | Sixteen years on the job … | 在这行干了16年了 |
[00:45] | … and this is the most bizarre thing I’ve ever seen. | 这是我见过最 奇异的事 |
[00:48] | It’s a new one for me, too. | 我也没有碰过这事 在她训练的时候 |
[00:51] | Cross-country runner found him when she was training. | 这位徽栏跑的选手 发现了他 |
[00:55] | Thinks he might be a professor at the university. | 以为他可能会是在 大学里面的教授 |
[00:58] | So, no ID yet? | 所以,还是身份未明? |
[01:00] | No, we’re working on it. | 不,我们已经开始工作了 |
[01:08] | Auto-erotic? | 自我情欲者? |
[01:09] | I don’t think so. Too much violence. | 太暴力了 也不可能是自杀 |
[01:13] | No way is it suicide. | 这不是自杀 |
[01:14] | It’s not a suicide. You see the knots? | 你看看这些结 |
[01:16] | See how elaborate this is? | 可真是精细 |
[01:18] | Where does this leave us now? | 给我留下的是什么? |
[01:23] | Up a tree. | 在一棵树上 啊!? 我们不会没事干了 没事干? 不,不 (混杂着的警察电讯传播) (挑动百叶窗) |
[02:16] | Rust has spread to the tree. | 铁?袕Q喷洒了到树上 |
[02:18] | This block and fall’s been here a while. | 这个滑轮和这种落差 在这也有一段时间了 |
[02:21] | A pulley system. | 一个滑轮系统 |
[02:23] | Now what is that doing here? | 这是什么用的? |
[02:24] | Looks like trauma from head to toe. | 看上去伤痕累累 |
[02:26] | You think it was inflicted before or after he was strung up? | 在被针刺的之前 还是滞后造成的? |
[02:29] | Don’t know… | 暂时还不知道 |
[02:31] | yet. | |
[02:33] | Fabric and blood. | 纤维和血迹 还有很多的脚印 |
[02:38] | There’s an awful lot of foot traffic for such an out-of-the-way place. | 他们都从这里进进出出 |
[02:41] | The campus isn’t far. Maybe the kids come here to party, make out. | 学校离这里不远 可能这孩子是来者参 加派对,但被赶了出来 |
[02:45] | You got something, Speed? | 发现了什么,史比? |
[02:47] | Yeah, take a look at this. | 有了,看看这个 是昢氟吗? |
[02:49] | Is that canine? | 某种动物的祭品 神秘的祭仪? |
[02:51] | Some kind of animal sacrifice? Weird cult? | 这和我们受害者的情况一样 |
[02:56] | It’s in the same shape as our victim mutilated and dead. | 受了损伤和死亡 |
[03:02] | I got an ID. | 我知道身份 |
[03:03] | Adam Metzger, cultural anthropologist. Teaches at the university. | 亚当梅斯格, 人类文化学家 在大学任教 |
[03:06] | Well, he just took a permanent sabbatical, didn’t he? | 他正在放长假呢 |
[03:14] | Eyes open. Implies he died quickly. | 眼睛睁开 暗示着他死亡的速度很快 |
[03:18] | But his wounds don’t make sense. | 但他的这些伤口 没有任何意义 |
[03:22] | I’ve got signs of retinal burn. | 我找视网膜 被烧伤的迹象 |
[03:24] | You mean like snow blindness? | 你意思是雪盲? |
[03:26] | Yeah. | 正是 |
[03:29] | How could he get snow blindness in Miami? | 他是怎样患上雪盲的? |
[03:33] | His eyelids are glued open. | 他眼睑是瞍合在一起的 |
[03:39] | Somebody wanted to make sure he saw something. | 有人想确定 |
[03:41] | Or, based on the damage to his retina … | 有或者是根据 视网膜的损伤程度 |
[03:43] | … saw nothing. | 完全都看不见 |
[03:46] | All right … one wound down. | (叹息): 好,有一个向下的伤口 |
[03:49] | Want to get started? | 想开始了吗? |
[03:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:52] | Puncture wounds, six inches deep. Size and shape of an ice pick; nine total. | 准确的伤口, 有6英寸深 冰斧头的大小 和形状,共9个 |
[03:57] | Twelve-inch contusions indicating blunt force: eight such wounds. | 12英寸长的擦伤 表明有过硬斗 有8道这样的伤痕 |
[04:05] | One- to two-inch cuts. Could be a razor blade… | 可能是剃刀刮伤,共14个 |
[04:08] | fourteen of those. | |
[04:17] | Are those needle marks? | 那是被针莏的标记吗? |
[04:19] | Puncture wounds. You said you were thinking cult? | 针孔 你说你想到祭仪? |
[04:22] | Maybe. Maybe like a life-size voodoo doll. | 可能吧…可能是与 实物大小一样的伏督教玩偶 |
[04:26] | Counting those as one, we have a total of sixty-two wounds, all antemortem. | 共62处伤口, 全都是临死前造成的 |
[04:30] | All that blood, and yet he didn’t die of exsanguination, did he? | 没有失血 它不是因为被 放血致死的 |
[04:33] | No. No, whoever killed him managed to avoid every major blood vessel. | 不,不管是谁想杀他 都会去避免 伤到每个主要的血管 |
[04:37] | Sixty-two wounds, and not one of them meant to kill him. | 62处伤口,没有 一个是真地想把他杀了的 |
[04:40] | Cause of death was asphyxiation. | 死因是窒息 |
[04:42] | So, he was mutilated for who knows how long. | 所以毁伤他的人 知道还会有多长的时间 |
[04:46] | This looks to be one of the oldest wounds. | 这个伤口 看来是最早的那个 |
[04:51] | Antemortem abrasions have four stages of healing: | 临死前的磨损 都有四个恢复的阶段 |
[04:56] | Scab formation, epithelial regeneration, | 痂的形成, 皮膜的重长,数量增多 |
[04:59] | hyperplasia, and regression of granulation tissues. | 和粗赅表皮的衰退 |
[05:04] | These scrapes were at the second stage. | 这些擦伤是 在第二个阶段形成了 |
[05:07] | So, his body went through four to six hours of healing. | 所以他的身体会 经过四到六小时的恢复期 |
[05:12] | Or four to six hours of torture. | 又或者是四到六小时的 鸮打考问 嘿 |
[05:47] | Hey. | 你在做什么? |
[05:49] | How you doing? | |
[05:50] | Underwater recovery called with a stinker. | 用臭鬼试验水下复员 |
[05:53] | Classic insurance job with a twist, I’m sure. | 传统的保险工作 加上个手法,这我确定 |
[05:56] | Bring you back to the days when you were drinking murky canal water… | 什么时候你在喝黑色的运河河水 |
[06:00] | and dining on rusty car parts? | 吃着生了?蛌漕T车配件? |
[06:01] | Yeah, don’t knock it. Underwater recovery gets all the chicks. | 就是,不要敲 水下复员孵出了 全部的小蒋 (嘀答声) |
[06:16] | No skid marks. | 没有刹车痕 |
[06:18] | Which means it wasn’t an accident. | 表明了这不是一件意外 |
[06:22] | Which means somebody probably pushed it in. | 某个人可能推了他进来 (镜头转移) |
[06:31] | Eric Delko. | 埃利玳里可 (笑声) |
[06:34] | The man who went on to bigger and better things. | 把事情做得更大更好 |
[06:35] | Hey, how are you, man? | 哎,你好吗? |
[06:36] | I’m still wet, man. | 我身上仍是帆帆的…你是… |
[06:37] | Yeah, you are. Somebody called in a shadow? | 一个在影子里的人? |
[06:41] | Yeah. This was what we got. | 是的,这就是我们有的了 |
[06:42] | Windows wide open. It looks, uh, it looks hinky. | 窗户开大一点 这会看上去神气勃勃 |
[06:46] | Well, she sunk fast. | 她下沉得很快 |
[07:00] | Silt layer’s pretty thin. | 用了充场的律师 非常薄弱 |
[07:02] | Hasn’t been here long. Three, maybe four weeks. | 来这里也没多久 三周,可能四周吧 |
[07:05] | Aren’t you supposed to be on the other side of the law now? | 另一方律师的立场上 |
[07:07] | Why don’t you get on the other side of this car and help me out with this? | 为什么不在另一边上车 来帮我解决这事 噢! 啊! (咳嗽声) 你好 |
[07:20] | Yeah, no problem. Look, I’m … going to go secure the tow. | 嗯…没问题 看,我正准备去保护 那用于?悁痕疑楔l |
[07:28] | Bacteria’s filled his body with rancid gas. | 细菌充满了他的身体 还有腐臭的气味 |
[07:32] | Ah, guy’s twice his normal size. | 比他正常的时候涨大了一倍 |
[07:34] | Yeah, it’s a trunk job. It could be a mob hit. | 研究这个是我们主要线索, 这也可能是群殴 |
[07:36] | Yeah, or drug related. We’ll know more once we get him out. | 同意,或者是与毒品有关 我们把他搬出去的话, 我们会知道得更多 |
[07:39] | Yeah, could you see if there’s any more surprises in that trunk? | 你认为 还有没有在那主线里 更多的令人费解的事? |
[07:42] | Yeah, we got to be really careful with these guys. | 我们对着这班人, 认真的要打醒十二分精神 |
[07:45] | It’s really easy for them to burst. | 对他们来说, 要爆发真的实在太容易了 |
[07:48] | Oh, whoa, Jerry, whoa! | 哎,杰利,真是的… |
[07:49] | Oh, relax! | 放轻松一点 |
[07:57] | Okay, I think I might have it. | 我想我们可能找到了 |
[08:00] | Handcuff knot. | 鸮紧的手湖 军事上是用来 |
[08:03] | Military. | 系住囚犯 |
[08:04] | Used to tie prisoners. And professors. | 系住囚犯 教授,还有… |
[08:12] | A hundred and ninety-one countries in the world, | 在世界上的191个国家当中 |
[08:14] | seven-eighths of which have armed forces. | 有八分之七的国家 都有自己的军事力量 |
[08:17] | Well, at least that narrows it. | 至少那样就缩小了范围 |
[08:23] | Speed, what have you got? | 史比,你找到了什么? |
[08:25] | DNA results from the fabric at the tree. | 树上找到的纤维的 DNA检验结果 |
[08:28] | The blood doesn’t match the professor’s. | 血液与教授的并不一样 |
[08:29] | I don’t know, maybe it’s our killer. | 我不是很确定, 它可能是我们的凶手的 |
[08:31] | Or killers. We’ve got thirteen different types of wounds here. | 或者是凶手们 我们在这找到了 13种不同的创伤 |
[08:34] | That means thirteen different weapons. | 这意味着有13种 不同的武器 |
[08:36] | Not yet identified. Take a look at these. | 还没有蓝别是哪些 看一下这些 |
[08:40] | What is that, a tattoo? | 这是什么,文身吗? |
[08:44] | It’s a contact burn; look closer. | 真是一个接触性烧伤, 看清楚一点 |
[08:50] | Streaming nuclei. | 流动着的子弹核 |
[08:51] | Those are micro-blisters normally associated with an electrical burn. | 这些小水泡 通常都是与触电引起的 烧伤有关 |
[08:54] | Now, I thought taser, but the marks are too large. | 现在我想是泰瑟枪 但伤痕就太大了 |
[08:58] | Maybe an electric baton? | 可能是电棒 |
[08:59] | Possibly. | 我们在找尸体上的 那一部位? |
[09:00] | What part of the body are we looking at? | 我们在找尸体上的 那一部位? |
[09:02] | Scrotal sack. | 阴囊 |
[09:05] | Thirteen weapons, thirteen wounds… | 13种武器,13种伤口,13个凶手? |
[09:07] | thirteen different killers? | 这祭仪上常用的数字 |
[09:08] | It’s the appropriate number for a cult, right? | 这祭仪上常用的数字 人们对教授的感觉 |
[09:12] | People’s feelings for the professor ran pretty much hot or cold. | 要么来得太热情, 要么来得太冷淡 |
[09:14] | No in-betweens with that guy. | 在他的内脏 没有任何发现 |
[09:16] | Start with his students. | 从他的学生着手 |
[09:17] | Loved him, thought he was a genius. Wish I could agree. | 爱他吗? 觉得他是个天才? 希望我可以同意 |
[09:20] | Okay, so that’s where the cold came in. | 这就是寒气进来的地方 |
[09:22] | Look, I’m sorry to hear that Adam was murdered, | 我听到亚当被杀 的消息,我感到很遗憾 |
[09:23] | but in a way, I’m not surprised. | 为什么会这样? |
[09:25] | Why is that? | 他的工作其实是很打击的 |
[09:26] | The guy was a whack job. | 内部的仇恨 |
[09:27] | Hatred is inherent. | 内部的仇恨 |
[09:32] | It is instinctual. | 这是本能的 |
[09:34] | For every student that loved him, | 都会有他们的父母和 其他的教授 |
[09:35] | there were two parents and another professor who couldn’t stand him. | 都会有他们的父母和 其他的教授 表示对他的不支持 |
[09:37] | He was as controversial as they come. | 对这些不支持着来说, 他是很有争议性的 |
[09:39] | Man is not man without hate. | 人不可能全无仇恨 |
[09:43] | Tell me more about his extreme teaching methods. | 跟我说说 他那极端的教学方法 |
[09:46] | Sure, let’s see. | 好的 |
[09:47] | He came to class one day dressed as Hitler. | 有一天他来到课室上课 穿得像希特勒那样 |
[09:49] | Wrote serial numbers on everyone’s forearm. | 在每个人的前额 都写上序列号 |
[09:51] | A couple of weeks ago he brought in a grand dragon of the KKK… | 他收买了三k党的 一个人物和 |
[09:54] | and a Colombian prison interrogator to give guest lectures. | 一个哥伦比亚监狱的 蔼问者 来给学生们上课 |
[09:57] | Pain moves us into the process of becoming whole… | 痛苦让我们开始感觉 自己完全是健康的 |
[10:04] | healthy. | 有一天我走进来的时候 |
[10:05] | The other day I walked in he was showing some… | 他在放謞一些家庭电影 |
[10:07] | home movies. Slaughter, torture, lynchings, you name it. | 屠杀,鸮问,处私刑, 你可以说出来的都有 |
[10:12] | Pain is necessary. Pain is vital … | 痛苦是必要的 |
[10:16] | for survival. | 痛苦对幸存者来 说是非常重要的 |
[10:19] | We’re going to need to talk to his class. | 我们需要和他的学生谈谈 |
[10:21] | On the way there now. | 我们已经在去的路上了 |
[10:23] | One more question, Dean. | 还有一个问题,院长 |
[10:26] | How many students did the professor have? | 这位教授有多少名学生? |
[10:28] | Thirteen. Why? | 13个…为什么这样问? 13个 |
[10:31] | Thirteen. | 同学们,今天我有一个 |
[10:37] | I have a very interesting lesson plan for today, class. | 非常有趣的教学计划 |
[10:42] | It’s called: “How to take a DNA swab.” | 题目叫“ 怎样做DNA拭?牷? |
[10:51] | So who’s going to be first? | 谁想当第一个? |
[11:03] | Ned Sante, | 爱缪,你是因为我们今天 要对你做DNA拭?? |
[11:05] | you’re here because we matched your DNA swab to a piece of bloody fabric at the crime scene, | 看一下是否会与现场 找到一片带血纤维相吻合 所以才在这的 |
[11:10] | and that three of your fellow students claimed you threatened to kill the professor. | 另外你的三位同学宣称 你曾经威胁过教授, 说要杀了他 |
[11:14] | I didn’t want him dead, okay? | 你知不知道 我并不想他死 |
[11:16] | You just wanted to torture him. | 你只是想折磨他? |
[11:17] | It’s not like that at all. | 不是那样的 |
[11:20] | He was going to kill me. | 他想要杀我 |
[11:23] | I mean, not really. | 我的意思是, 他还没有那样做 |
[11:24] | I’m so freaking confused! | 我真的很迷惑 |
[11:27] | One minute, I … | 等一等… |
[11:28] | hated him so much. | 我是非常的讨厌他 但我现在觉得 |
[11:31] | Now I see it was just all part of his lesson. | 这只是他教授的一部分 |
[11:34] | Part of his lesson? You mean hanging 101?. | 上课内容的一部分? 你的意思是吊死在101架上? |
[11:38] | It was a mock lynching. | 这是一种令人 感到挫败的私刑 不是! |
[11:46] | Metzger was making some point about normal people following social norms. | 梅格想要弄清的 是普通人需要 遵守社会规范 |
[11:50] | You mean like the Stanford Experiments? | 你的意思是 就像史坦佛的实验那样? |
[11:52] | My friends turned on me in, like, two seconds. | 就有一段时期, 我的朋友背叛了我 |
[11:55] | Strip him. | 抓起他 (撕破衣服) (呜咽中) |
[12:06] | That sounds degrading. | 听起来并不那么光彩 |
[12:09] | Did he treat other students badly? | 他对其他的学生也很不好吗? |
[12:12] | His research papers won awards. | 他的研究论文 总是赢得奖项 |
[12:16] | Ned, don’t you think… | 爱缪,你不认为 一个人的存在应该 |
[12:19] | that a human being should have greater value than a research paper? | 比他的论文 |
[12:31] | This is not good. | 更有价值吗? 嗯…这不是太好 |
[12:36] | Hello? | 有人吗? 什么事 |
[12:39] | Excuse me. | 打扰了,可是 |
[12:41] | Excuse me, but what are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么呢? 呃… |
[12:44] | Miss, miss … you in the sweater. | 小姐,小姐 你穿的是毛线衫 |
[12:50] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们在这里干什么? |
[12:51] | He had an open-door policy. Plus, we all had keys. | 他有一个开门的原则 还要我们都有邸ド |
[12:55] | Why didn’t you mention this before? | 为什么你之前都没有提呢? |
[12:57] | Our relationship with our professor is none of your business. | 我们和教授的关系 与你们无关 |
[13:00] | Okay. You want to tell me more about this open-door policy? | 那好 跟我说说这个 “开门的原则” |
[13:07] | Sometimes he needed help typing up a paper. | 有时候他需要我们 帮他打论文 |
[13:09] | Sometimes we would take his laundry to the cleaners. | 有时候我们又会把他 要洗的衣服拿到洗衣店 |
[13:11] | We were all really close. | 我们真的很亲密 |
[13:23] | Listen to this: | 没有人可以选择不幸, |
[13:25] | “No man chooses evil because it is evil. | 因为不幸就是不幸 |
[13:27] | He only mistakes it for happiness.” Wollstonecraft. | 他只会把他 错误地理解为幸福 |
[13:33] | Why anyone needs to prove that evil exists is beyond me. | 还没开缟的人 为什么每个人都想 证明那罪恶的就是我 |
[13:37] | Took us six hundred years to classify slavery as evil. | 我们用了600年去证明 奴隶主义是罪恶的 |
[13:42] | Got a lot of paper here shredded for a pack rat. | 找到了很多 |
[13:47] | Maybe he’s got an awful lot of secrets. | 原来写着秘密纸碎 他真的有相当多的秘密 |
[13:52] | You got the bolt cutters in the truck? | 你找到卡车上开门的 把手了吗? |
[14:02] | Nice. Very nice. | 太好了 就是 |
[14:09] | Jade … Honey, stop there and photograph. | 亲爱的,就停在那 照一些相片 (镜头转移) |
[14:23] | Circular fracture of the cranial vault. | 头顶骨有圆形的破裂 |
[14:25] | So his head hit something. | 他的头撞到了什么东西 |
[14:27] | Or something hit his head. | 或者是什么东西 打到了他的头 |
[14:38] | Adhesive tape… something was here on the dash. | 录音带胶带… 有些事是在匆忙中做的 |
[14:41] | This car was stripped. Not of its parts, but, uh, emptied out. | 这车被撞得 全都散了,报废了 |
[14:46] | This guy was traveling light, too. There’s no wallet. | 他当时开得很快 没有找到钱包 |
[14:51] | Maybe I can get an ID from the VIN number. | 可能我可以从 车辆识别号码中确定身份 |
[14:54] | You think he drove his own car to his death? | 你认为他会在 自己的车里死吗? 不会 我想有人打了他的头 |
[14:58] | I think somebody cracked his skull to knock him unconscious, | 让他意识模糊, 再推他到卡车里 |
[15:02] | shoved him in the trunk, and then chauffeured him to a watery grave. | 然后把开车到水中 让他┌身在那 |
[15:08] | A wad of paper … | 纸屑 |
[15:13] | $1.50 and a car key. | 一块五, 还有一条汽车邸ド (发动机开动) |
[15:33] | Oh … this alters your theory, Delko. Whoever drove him to his watery grave … | 这样的话就改变了 你的理论,玳里可 不管是谁让他溺死在水中 |
[15:38] | Handed him the keys first. | 都会先给他邸ド |
[15:45] | Something happened at that canal. | 在那条河上发生了一些事 |
[16:00] | Neil Diamond CD. Love songs. | 尼尔戴文的cd,爱情歌 |
[16:03] | Oh, now we know why he was killed. | 现在我们知道他是 怎样被杀死的了 |
[16:09] | He was alive in there. | 那时他还活着 (电话响) |
[16:20] | Eric Delko. | 埃利玳里可 干吧 |
[16:23] | Yeah, go ahead. | 好,谢谢 |
[16:25] | Okay. All right, thanks. | |
[16:30] | Autopsy concurs. | 正在验尸 |
[16:32] | Cerebral anoxia and ventricular tachycardia. | 脑部缺氧和心跳加快 |
[16:35] | Death by drowning. | 溺死的 |
[16:43] | I’m going to run the blood. | 我会检验一下血液 |
[16:45] | I’m all over your toolmarks. | 我在看你所说的 工具所留下来的印记 |
[16:50] | Sixty-two wounds and not one nicked bone or cartilage for a nice toolmark. | 62道伤痕可是没有 一道伤到骨头或者软骨 很好的印记 |
[16:55] | An educated torturer. | 一个受了教育的折磨者 |
[16:57] | I guess you’re going to have to settle for the old wound comparison. | 你想你将可以解释 与旧伤的对比 |
[17:00] | All right. Time to get medieval. | 是的 我们回到中世纪的时候 |
[18:03] | These tools don’t match the wounds. | 这些工具与伤口并不一样 |
[18:06] | And worse than that, the blood on him is canine. | 更糟的是, 他身上的血是狗的 |
[18:12] | So what in the hell dug into the professor? | 那这位教授究竟在钻研什么? |
[18:22] | Lorenzo Castanotto? | 洛伦佐卡坦诺克? |
[18:24] | Call me Larry. You guys found my car? | 叫我拉里 你们找到了我的车 |
[18:28] | Yeah, Larry, we found your car at the bottom of Snapper Creek Canal. | 我们在斯内普得客运河 河底找到了你的车 |
[18:32] | You know how it got there? | 车被偷了 |
[18:33] | Somebody stole it. | 我已经买过保险 |
[18:35] | I already got paid by the insurance. | |
[18:37] | Did you give the thief your car key? | 你把你车的邸ド 也给了偷车的那个人吗? 你们找到了邸ド? |
[18:40] | You found the car key? | 在受害者的口袋 |
[18:41] | Inside the pocket of the dead man stuffed in your trunk. | 在受害者的口袋 他就死在你的车里 |
[18:48] | Hey, we haven’t ID’d him yet, but maybe you could help us out. Take a look. | 我们还不知道他的身份, 可能你可以帮助我们 |
[18:52] | Yeah, sure. | 可以让我看看? 当然可以 |
[18:55] | Be warned, he’s a … a little bloated. | 先提醒你,他有一点发胀 天哪, 发生了什么事,拉里? |
[18:58] | Oh, my god. | 你不认识他? |
[18:59] | What’s the matter, Larry? You don’t recognize him? | 你不认识他? 嗯… |
[19:16] | Mind if I take this, Larry? | 不行,你不可以碰我的女神 |
[19:18] | No, you can’t take my hula girl. | 不行,你不可以碰我的女神 没关系 |
[19:22] | That’s all right. We’ll come back with a warrant. | 我们会带着搜查令再来的 |
[19:25] | Knock yourself out. | 为了证明自己的清白 |
[19:26] | See you later, Larry. | 转头见,拉里 |
[19:33] | Who removes a hula girl from their car right before it’s stolen? | 是谁移动了他车内的相片 鸍鸍在车子被偷之前 |
[19:37] | same guy that smacked our vic on the head before he stuffed him in the trunk. | 跟打我们受害人的头 的那人是同一个的 |
[19:40] | That’s right. Keep me posted. | 就在他把他推进车子之前 |
[19:41] | All right. Be safe. | 就是那样有什么消息 就通知我注意安全 |
[19:54] | Well, that looks like a match, doesn’t it? | 看来找到一个吻合的得了 |
[19:57] | Metzger tortured this dog, didn’t he? | 梅格斯虐待了这条狗 |
[19:59] | And then someone tortured him. | 然后就有人鸮打他 |
[20:03] | We need to figure out who this dog belongs to. | 我们需要找到 这条狗的主人是谁 |
[20:07] | How? | 怎么找? |
[20:11] | Hang on a minute. | 请等一等 (手电的光闪过) |
[20:32] | Well, there you have it. | 好了 嗯 你找到了 |
[20:35] | An identification microchip. | 一个辨认的微芯片 |
[20:37] | Lojack for dogs. | 对 |
[20:48] | Ginny Taylor. | 嗯 |
[20:49] | So now, her relationship with the professor officially becomes our business. Good. | 现在她和教授的关系 正式地成为我们要调查的事 |
[21:05] | Fisher ran away like three weeks ago. | 好的 (叫梗声): 费雪三周前就走了 |
[21:07] | I put up signs, you know. I was just hoping that … | 我只是希望… |
[21:12] | Oh, my god. | 我的天哪 |
[21:14] | Do you have any idea how he got to the tree? | 你认为他为什么 要去哪里? |
[21:19] | No, I can’t think of … | 我什么都想不起来… |
[21:21] | Somebody tortured him. | 有人折磨过他 |
[21:24] | Tortured? | 是的 |
[21:26] | That’s right, | 还有就是我们 在教授的房子找到的凶器 |
[21:27] | and weapons that we found in the Professor’s house matched to the dog’s wounds. | 还有就是我们 在教授的房子找到的凶器 与狗的伤口的 形状是一样的 |
[21:32] | What are you saying? Professor Metzger … killed Fisher? | 梅格斯教授杀了飞雪? |
[21:36] | His artifacts were under lock and key. | 他的遗物都是被锁著的 |
[21:38] | So he was the only one who had access. | 可以进入的人 |
[21:40] | Ginny, the professor had a very serious interest in human cruelty, didn’t he? | 人类酷刑 有着特殊的兴趣吧? |
[21:45] | The professor was a genius, okay? And he taught us … | 教授是个天才 她教会我们什么叫… |
[21:48] | About hatred. Right? | 叫仇恨,对吧 |
[21:51] | It’s more than that. | 不止这个 |
[21:54] | The professor proved to us that violence is natural. | 教授向我们证明说 暴力是天赋的 |
[21:58] | Without it humanity would become … | 人性就会不平衡 |
[22:01] | unbalanced. | 基尼,教授有伤害过你吗? |
[22:03] | Ginny, was the professor hurting you? | |
[22:11] | He … he was … | 他…他… |
[22:20] | He once asked me to kiss his shoes and I did. | 有一次他让我吻他的鞋子 我也做了 |
[22:29] | Who killed him? | 是谁杀了他? |
[22:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:36] | Dug through recent teletypes of local missing persons | 查过最近的电报 找一个当地的失踪人口, 我找到了一个 |
[22:39] | and I found one guy that fits bloater boy’s general height and coloring. | 身高和肤色大致 与我们受害人的一样 |
[22:42] | Okay, and the mystery man is? | 这个神秘人是谁? |
[22:43] | Doug Reid. | 他现在和他的女朋友住 |
[22:45] | Now, he lived with a girlfriend who reported him missing after the car was stolen. | 他现在和他的女朋友住 也就是她在车子被偷后 报了失踪 |
[22:49] | We’re trying to locate family members, but in the meantime, the girlfriend is … | 我们在尝试寻找他的家人 但同时,这个女孩是… |
[22:56] | Right on time. | 刚刚好 |
[22:58] | That’s the only picture I have left. I ripped up most of the others. | 这事我的最后一张相片了 我把其他的大部分都撕成碎片 |
[23:02] | You were living together, right? | 卡洛林 |
[23:04] | Caroline, how long were you with him? | 卡洛林 你和他一起有多久了? |
[23:07] | Really long … Like three months. | 挺长的了,有三个月 |
[23:11] | And he was so romantic. | 他是一个很浪漫的人 |
[23:14] | You know that song, “Sweet Caroline”? | 你知道那首歌吗? “甜心卡洛林” |
[23:17] | By, um … | 尼尔戴文唱的 |
[23:17] | Neil Diamond. | 尼尔戴文唱的 |
[23:19] | Yeah. He used to sing that to me all the time, | 过去他常常唱给我听 |
[23:23] | and we were going to go to Aruba… | 我们还打算去阿鲁巴岛… |
[23:27] | but when he left, I figured all my hints about vacations must have freaked him out. | 我一直都在提示说我的假期 他肯定是觉得很奇怪了 |
[23:31] | What about enemies? | 没有 |
[23:33] | None. | |
[23:35] | As far as I know. | 至少我不知道有 |
[23:41] | How’s the autopsy photo I brought? | 那么我带来的照片呢? |
[23:43] | It’s not looking so good for an I.D. | 对于确认身份来说, 不是那么好看的一张照片 |
[23:48] | Wait a second. | 请等一等 |
[23:53] | Earplugs. | 耳塞 |
[23:55] | I wonder if they’re custom. | 我不知道这 是不是他们的习惯 |
[23:57] | Thank god for ears. | 真谢谢上帝给了我们耳朵 |
[23:59] | Pure cartilage. | 只有在鲱鱼上的物质 会让他形状没有改变 |
[24:00] | Only thing on a bloater that holds its shape. | 只有在鲱鱼上的物质 会让他形状没有改变 |
[24:02] | That’s right. | 就是那样 (打字) |
[24:06] | Hang on. | 请等一等 里德金属公司? |
[24:08] | Reed Metal Works? Reed Metal Works, that’s Larry’s place. | 里德金属公司, 那是拉里工作的地方 |
[24:12] | Larry? | 真可以说 |
[24:13] | Suffice it to say, Jade, the world just got really small. | 著世界真的是太小了 |
[24:35] | Hey, I’ve got my glass slipper. Now where is my Cinderella? | 我找到我的玻璃鞋了 我的灰姑娘在哪里? |
[24:39] | Cremated yesterday. | 不,不要这样对我 |
[24:41] | No, come on, you didn’t do that to me. | |
[24:42] | Yeah. | 不要告诉我你真的做了 |
[24:44] | Please don’t tell me you did that to me. | 不要告诉我你真的做了 |
[25:24] | Hey. | 我检验了绳索的皮膜, 虽然现在还在进行 |
[25:25] | I tested for epithelials on the rope, | 我检验了绳索的皮膜, 虽然现在还在进行 |
[25:26] | and no go, but I did just identify the rope itself. It’s Guadua Augustifolia. | 但是我刚刚确定了这绳索本身 就是某种光叶植物 |
[25:30] | That’s bamboo. | 双色的种类, 是哥伦比亚竹 |
[25:31] | Bicolor variety, colombian bamboo. | 双色的种类, 是哥伦比亚竹 |
[25:33] | Okay, well, the Dean did say the professor had interesting guest lecturers, didn’t he? | 教授很喜欢晖请 来上课吗? |
[25:36] | One of whom was a Colombian prison interrogator, | 他们当中有一个 就是哥伦比亚监狱的监守者 |
[25:38] | which is just a really nice way of saying “torturer.” | 只是比说“折磨人的人”好听一点 |
[25:40] | Torture can be interesting. Let’s bring him in. | 折磨人会是有趣的, 我们带他进来 |
[25:44] | Tell me about your relationship with Metzger. | 跟我说说你和 梅斯格的关系 |
[25:46] | vez que usted contacto al profesor? | 外语 外语 |
[25:52] | Que tipo de relacion tenia con el profesor? | 西班牙语 外语 |
[25:56] | Usted es una muy buena | 外语 她不是学生 |
[25:59] | She is not a student. She’s a police officer, | 我想她是位警员 |
[26:02] | so I suggest you answer her questions before you have to answer mine. | 在你回单她的提问之前 先回答我的问题 |
[26:05] | We’re all his students … | 我们都是他的学生 |
[26:08] | in one relationship or another. | 不管是这样关系 还是什么关系 |
[26:11] | So you do speak english. | 你是会说英语的 |
[26:14] | The professor … | 教授… |
[26:17] | did he suffer? Was he left in a … humiliating position? | 他现在的地位会让 他觉得耻辱吗? |
[26:24] | This is about power for someone like you. | 这是对例如你 所拥有的权利 |
[26:27] | A narcissistic fantasy in which you degrade somebody… | 一个自恋狂 会使人堕落 |
[26:31] | until they lose their identity and their soul. | 直至他们失去 他们的身份和灵魂 更高的层次 (喘息) |
[26:38] | Abuse is more than power. It is … | 滥用暴力比权力强 这是种亲密的行为 |
[26:41] | intimacy. | 你会吃惊 |
[26:43] | You’d be surprised at how attached prisoners can get to their jailers … | 这被囚禁的犯人是怎样 |
[26:47] | their teachers. | 接近他们的看守员, 他们的老师们 |
[26:49] | So you see yourself as a teacher, is that it? | 所以你把自己当作 |
[26:53] | Teachers, parents, mentors. | 是一名老师? 教师,父母,导师 |
[26:57] | It is how they start to view us. | 这也是他们怎样看我们的 |
[26:59] | That’s true. | 那是事实 但先生, 我们当中的大部分 |
[27:02] | arrive at that position through respect and not force. | 因为被尊敬得到了那种地位, 是不是被迫这样做的 |
[27:05] | An intelligent assessment, lieutenant. It is not what you do to people. | 中尉, 这是很聪明的评价 但你对别人做的可不是这样 |
[27:11] | It’s what you get them to do for you. | 是你要让别人为你 做些什么 |
[27:15] | Through pain? | 精神上的谋杀, 不是有形的武器 |
[27:16] | Mental skill, not weapons is your most important tool. | 精神上的谋杀, 不是有形的武器 这是你最最重要工具 |
[27:21] | Yes, and it requires an enormous amount of mental ability… | 是的, 它需要你有巨大的精神力量 去把别人打垮 |
[27:24] | to slice someone up and tie them in a tree. | 然后绑他们在树上 |
[27:26] | I would agree. I would … | 我同意 |
[27:31] | agree. | 我会… 同意的 |
[27:34] | Take a look at those … | 看看这个 先生 |
[27:44] | Are these an example of your skill? | 还有这些你精神 杀戮例子 |
[27:50] | I’m really sorry to disappoint you, Lieutenant. | 中尉, 我真的不想让你失望 |
[27:53] | How’s that? | 为什么? |
[27:59] | Yo soy inocente. | (我是无╮的) |
[28:02] | The flexor tendons in his hand are severed. | 他的手伤得非常严重 |
[28:04] | He couldn’t even pick up a pencil. | 怎么可以把人绑在树上? |
[28:07] | Let alone string a man up in a tree. | 我想这是给新政主的礼物 |
[28:10] | A gift to the new regime from the old, | |
[28:13] | I suppose, courtesy of a machete. | 被折磨的人, |
[28:15] | Torture the torturer. It makes sense. | 和折磨人的人 很有道理 |
[28:18] | So he’s not our killer. | 所以他不是凶手 没错 |
[28:40] | Oye. | 这火辣女郎有配合吗? |
[28:42] | How’d the hula girl match up? | 还好 |
[28:43] | Dead on. | 有说死者怎么样了? |
[28:44] | And speaking of the dead? | 有说死者怎么样了? |
[28:46] | Doug is indeed Doug. | 德格就真的是德格 |
[28:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:55] | So what’s that? | 梅根在遇溺男孩那找到的一张纸 |
[28:56] | A piece of paper Megan found in bloater boy … Doug’s pocket. | 梅根在遇溺男孩那找到的一张纸 在德格的口袋里 |
[29:03] | A travel brochure. | 是给阿鲁巴的 |
[29:05] | Yeah, for Aruba. Doug wasn’t gun-shy after all. | 德格其实也不是 那么的害羞 就是 |
[29:12] | There’s writing. | 是指南 |
[29:13] | Directions. | “坐15路巴士去F.R.” |
[29:17] | “Take bus 15 to F.R.” | |
[29:21] | F.R.? | |
[29:24] | Flip it over. | 我不知道 我是不是可以做到 |
[29:25] | I don’t know if I can without ripping it. I’ll try. Let’s see. | 我不知道 我是不是可以做到 |
[29:44] | Well, hello, Larry. | 我会试一下,等等 你好,拉里 |
[29:48] | Officers. | 你好,警官 有什么可以 帮忙的? |
[29:51] | What can I do you for? | 你可以开始再问 |
[29:51] | Well, you can start by answering a few more questions. | 你可以开始再问 一些问题 |
[29:54] | Yeah, we identified the body in your trunk… | 我们确认了在你车子 里面尸体的身份了 |
[29:57] | and it turns out he used to work for Reed Metal Works, too. | 查处他也曾经 在里德金属公司工作 |
[30:01] | We also found your name on a deposit slip inside the guy’s pocket. | 我们也在死者 口袋里的存款单上 |
[30:06] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 找到了你的名字 我不知道你在说什么 |
[30:08] | Insurance fraud gets two to six. | 保险诈骗的比率是2比6 |
[30:10] | Murder’s quite a bit more. | 谋杀的比率更高 就是那样 |
[30:12] | Okay, yes. Doug and I were going to make some money on my car, | 德格和我正打算 从我车子中得到些钱 |
[30:16] | but I did not kill the guy, I swear to god. | 但我没有杀那个人, 我可以向上帝发誓 |
[30:17] | You got an alibi? Yeah. I was at the dog track, Flagstone Ridge. | 对 我是循着狗的脚印去那的 |
[30:22] | I even paid with a credit card, you can check it out. | 甚至我还用了我的信用 卡付了款,你可以查一下 那很容易就查到 |
[30:24] | That’s handy. I swear, Doug was my friend. | 我发誓, 德格是我的朋友 |
[30:28] | I would have no reason whatsoever to kill the guy. | 我没有任何理由要去杀他 |
[30:35] | Is that right? | 是吧? |
[30:38] | Hey. Go home. Get some rest. | 回家吧 回去休息一下 |
[30:41] | I can’t. | 我不可以 |
[30:43] | At this point I’m addicted. | 你找到什么? |
[30:45] | What do you got? | 我的狗超越了 |
[30:46] | “The experiments with the dog exceeded my expectations. | 我的狗超越了 我所期望的实验 |
[30:53] | Standing under the tree taking notes I could feel my assistant breaking.” | 站在树下做着笔记 我可以感觉到 我的助手在呼吸 |
[30:57] | So maybe torturing the dog was designed to torture someone else. | 那么也许折磨这只狗 的原意就是要折磨别人 |
[31:07] | I actually felt sorry for this guy. | (呜咽声) 事实上我对他的 事感到很遗憾 |
[31:09] | All right, so they all did things for him, but who was the assistant? | 是吗,所以大家 都为他做了点事 但谁是助手? |
[31:14] | Maybe the person that shredded all these notes. | 也许就是那个撕 碎这些笔记的人 |
[31:16] | Or maybe whoever it was that typed them up in the first place. | 把他们绑在那里的人 |
[31:20] | Computer keyboard has at least twenty-six places. | 电脑的键盘至少都有26个键 |
[31:23] | Yes, for nervous hands to leave sweaty fingerprints. | 所以那些紧张的人 会留下帆帆的指纹 |
[31:35] | Maybe there are more torture items than in the closet. | 在壁衒里可能会有 |
[31:39] | There’s no prints on the keyboard. | 更多用来靠大的工具 在键盘上没有指纹 |
[31:43] | Everything’s wiped down. | 什么东西都擦没了 |
[32:06] | Okay, folks, this is what I think happened. | 好了,大家, 我想事情是这样的 |
[32:08] | I don’t think the assistant was wiping down for prints. | 我想并不是那个 助手擦去了指纹 |
[32:10] | I think the assistant was wiping down for blood. | 他要擦去的是血 |
[32:39] | And there is the six-inch ice pick. | 那是六英寸长的冰锄 |
[32:42] | There’s no way that’s more than five inches. | 这就是说没有可能 那会是大于五英寸的 |
[32:44] | Metzger’s body must’ve caved under the thrust of it. | 梅斯格的身体 肯定是被它戳了一下 |
[32:49] | Leading naturally to an overestimate on the weapon. | 自然的就会 让我们高?鬗F凶器 你可以看看这个 |
[32:52] | Hey, you might want to take a look at this. | 好的 |
[32:54] | Okay. | 可能视网膜的破坏 |
[32:58] | Maybe the retinal damage was caused … | 是因为 |
[32:59] | by staring in the incandescent light for a hundred copies. | 在复印机上的白光灯 |
[33:02] | Well, that would explain the Miami Snow blindness, wouldn’t it? | 这“迈亚密的雪盲症” |
[33:05] | I found Metzger’s eye opener. Super glue | 我发现梅斯格的 眼睛是怎么挣开的 超级浆糊 (复印机的运转) 那是… |
[33:20] | That … is a death mask. | 一个死者的面具 |
[33:23] | Too bad the killer didn’t leave a picture of himself. | 凶手没有给他 |
[33:28] | Or herself. | 自己留一张真是失策 或者是她呢 |
[33:31] | Wait a minute. | 把你的手电筒往这里照一下 |
[33:33] | Shine your light right there. | 把你的手电筒往这里照一下 |
[33:42] | It’s cotton. | 是棉线 |
[33:44] | Who wears cotton sweaters in eighty degrees? | 谁会在80度高温穿棉衣? |
[33:48] | Yes? | 你好,特里萨,我有 一张你泰瑟枪的搜查令 |
[33:48] | Hi, Teresa, I have a warrant for your taser. | 你好,特里萨,我有 一张你泰瑟枪的搜查令 泰瑟枪? |
[33:52] | Taser? | 就是这个,我们要 |
[33:55] | Look, there’s, uh, two ways we can do this. | 的话可以有两种方法 |
[34:11] | Thanks. | 不用客气了 |
[34:16] | Clever. | (电机转动) 真聪明 |
[34:19] | Hey. | 嗯 |
[34:23] | So … | 那么… 我们可以案件重组了 |
[34:26] | we got an accident reconstruction program. | 是的两个看似有罪的人 |
[34:29] | Yeah, but the two people who look guilty have air-tight alibis… | 都有充分的证据 |
[34:33] | and somehow, my vic got in his car and that car went in the river. | 还有就是我那在 他自己车子里的受害者 和那辆冲到了河里的车 |
[34:37] | Okay. | 重力的中心在前部 |
[34:38] | Now, the center of gravity is forward because of the engine and the slope. | 重力的中心在前部 因为引擎和斜坡 |
[34:42] | But when I run the coefficient of friction, | 但我计算摩擦力系数的时候 |
[34:44] | even with Doug in the trunk, the car doesn’t move. | 就算德格在车里, 车子也不会动的 |
[34:48] | What was the condition of the ground that night? | 那天晚上的路面 |
[34:50] | I programmed it in as rocks and dirt. | 情况怎么样? 我查到是有碎石和尘埃 |
[34:53] | Rocks and dirt. | 碎石和尘埃 |
[34:54] | Wet or dry? | 帆的还是干燥的? 我会查一下天气预报 |
[34:59] | I’ll check the weather report. | 我们现在就去做 |
[35:01] | Let’s do that. | 那天晚上下了场大雨 |
[35:07] | There was a hard rain that night. | |
[35:09] | Love those computers, but it’s always better to see the crime in context. | 但永远都是亲自看到 具体的犯罪情况比较好 |
[35:13] | So, I’ll be Doug, okay? | 那么假设我是德格 |
[35:16] | So, my plan is to dump the car, | 我的计划是倾倒车子 |
[35:18] | I take my buck-50, I hop on bus 15 back to Kendell, | 我拿着我的50块, 然后坐上15路车回到肯傣尔 把钥ド还给拉里 |
[35:22] | return the key to Larry, collect my money, and purchase a vacation for my girlfriend. | 拿回我的钱, 然后和女朋友去度假 |
[35:27] | So, he tries to dump the car, but ends up in the trunk instead. | 他想倾倒的是车子 但最后也就死在车里面 让我们找出为什么 |
[35:31] | Let’s find out why. | 好 |
[35:32] | Okay. Um … | 好 |
[35:35] | The car’s in neutral … | 车子现在空着?铟A |
[35:38] | and the emergency break is off. | 放下了紧急刹车 |
[35:42] | Mud slippage changes the coefficient of friction from point seven to point three. | 泥泞的滑动改变了摩擦系数 从7点变成了3点 |
[35:46] | So you, Doug, get out of the car and is about to push it in. | 所以你, 就是德格,离开了车子 准备推车 |
[35:53] | When I go to the trunk to open it. Why? | 当你要开门的 时候,为什么… 尼尔戴文 |
[35:57] | Neil Diamond. | (笑声) 没错 |
[36:01] | You’re right. | 你是正确的 |
[36:03] | I’m a hopeless romantic and I’m listening to “Sweet Caroline” … | 我是一个无可救药的 浪漫主义者 我现在还在听“甜心凯洛林” |
[36:07] | while I’m preparing to take a vacation with my own Caroline. | 当我真的想准备和我自 己的凯洛林去度假的时候 所以… |
[36:10] | So … | 你打开了车厢 |
[36:11] | You open the trunk, | 你打开了车厢 |
[36:13] | but can’t reach behind the cd changer. | 但是够不到后面的 cd转换机 |
[36:17] | Okay, so I climb in … | 那么我爬了进去 滑了一滑 |
[36:22] | And slip … Wait a minute. | 等一等 |
[36:26] | There’s your blunt-force trauma right there. | 还有你那被硬物撞击的伤口 我们为了爱而做的 |
[37:04] | Things we do for love. | 特里萨,梅斯格是个 |
[37:07] | Metzger was a very demanding man, wasn’t he, Teresa? | 要求很严格的人,是吗? |
[37:11] | Everyone thought he was a genius. | 每个人都想 他是个天才 |
[37:13] | They thought he was funny and inspiring. | 他们都以为他 很风趣也很令人鼓舞 |
[37:18] | But he wasn’t on a mission to torture them, was he? | 但他并不是为了完成 折磨别人的任务,对不? 你是什么意思? |
[37:22] | What do you mean? | 我想你是知道的 |
[37:24] | I think you know. | 在去年的课程中 |
[37:27] | Over the course of the last year he broke you down. | 他把你摧垮了 |
[37:30] | He took a happy, healthy young woman | 把她变成是具有 |
[37:32] | and turned her into a destructive creature, didn’t he? | 破坏性的人 |
[37:34] | No. | 不是吗? |
[37:36] | No? Take a look at your arms. | 看看你的手臂 |
[37:50] | I respected him so much. | 我太尊敬他了 |
[37:52] | And that’s what he depended on. | 这就是他所赖以生存的 |
[37:59] | He started with the dog. | 他一开始是用狗 |
[38:02] | Who am I to correct a professor? | 特里萨,我们在你身上找 到了和教授一样的烧伤痕 |
[38:03] | Teresa, we matched burn marks on the professor to your taser. | 特里萨,我们在你身上找 到了和教授一样的烧伤痕 |
[38:07] | Why would I do that? | 这就是你所说的写作 |
[38:08] | This is what you call writing?! | 你是一个精神有缺陷的人, 你可以理解我吗? |
[38:10] | You’re a mental defective, do you understand me?! | 你是一个精神有缺陷的人, 你可以理解我吗? |
[38:12] | You’ve got no brains at all! You’re a trust-fund-baby bimbo! | 你是一个只 需要信任的小女人 闭嘴! 你给我闭嘴! (痛苦的哭声) |
[38:16] | Shut up! | Shut up! |
[38:20] | Huh? Am I a moron?! | (叫梗声): 我是低能的吗!? |
[38:23] | We have also matched his lacerations to the staple remover. | 我们也找到了和 他伤口相符的除钉器 (咕哝和呻吟声) (吸气) (喘气) |
[38:50] | So you walked him out to the woods, | 所以你把他送到了树林 |
[38:53] | filled with anger and adrenaline, and strung him up in the tree. | 带着愤怒和绳子 把他绑在了树上 |
[38:57] | Come on! Take it off! Right now! | 不要这样 把它脱了,就现在! |
[39:01] | Okay! Strip off. | 我是说皮带 趴下,趴下! (咕哝和呻吟声) (喘气) |
[39:29] | I would imagine that the worst part for you… | 我可以想象你 最悲哀的的地方就是 |
[39:31] | was finding out that you’d been an experiment all along. | 发现原来自己一直 都是被别人拿来做实验 |
[39:38] | Had I known that I was a test, | 我知道那是个实验吗? |
[39:41] | that he didn’t mean all those things that he said, | 他说得和他做的都不一样 |
[39:44] | I wouldn’t have snapped. | 我不会反抗的 |
[39:50] | But I’m glad he’s dead. | 但我也很高兴他死了 |
[39:54] | After six hours of torture, I bet he is, too. | 就是在鸮打后, 我希望他也会觉得高兴 |