Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:25] Yeah, baby, that is hot! 宝贝棒极了
[00:27] Oh, yeah! 当然
[00:31] All right, I got a little game for you, baby. 我为你准备了点游戏 宝贝 (沙哑的咳嗽声)
[00:49] How’d you like that? 你喜欢吗 (鸟鸣声)
[01:13] We got a looker. Twenty-two years old. 我们有个检查员 22岁
[01:16] Name’s Noel Peach. He’s a college student. 名字叫尼奥皮曲 他是个大学生
[01:19] Do we know why he was up here last night? 知道他为什么昨晚 一直在这里吗
[01:21] Well, you know, some sort of private party. 你知道的有些私人派对
[01:22] Not private anymore, is it? Any sign of what killed him? 不再私人了吧不是吗 有证据表明他的死因吗
[01:26] I was hoping you could tell me. 你希望你能告诉我 好的 我想我们不能擅自告诉你
[01:30] Well … 是吗 我们没再被愚弄了吧
[01:33] I guess we can’t rule out exposure. 不要再给愚弄? 不
[02:22] According to his liver temp he died sometime between five and seven this morning. 根据他肝脏的温度 死亡时间在临晨5点到7点之间
[02:27] No sign of trauma or obvious injury. 没有骨折或明显受伤迹象
[02:34] Look at this white substance around his mouth. 看他嘴边的白沫 毒品
[02:38] Drugs? 他可真是第一个
[02:39] Wouldn’t be the first OD at a Coconut Grove Party, would it? 可可因派对的遇害者
[02:41] Substance on his genitals. Could be semen. 他生殖器上的白色物质 有可能是精液
[02:47] Also found this — condom wrapper. 还找到这个
[02:51] At least he was careful. 避恰套的包装纸 起码他还挺小心
[02:52] And busy. 而且很忙碌
[02:59] I have a… 我有一堆
[03:00] number of different hair samples here. I’m thinking female. 不同的毛发样本
[03:05] I’ve got something. 我想是女性 我发现了些东西
[03:08] Culex quinquefasciatus. 蚊子叮咬过的痕迹
[03:11] Mosquitoes. 蚊子
[03:12] Mosquitoes are attracted to circulating blood and carbon monoxide from breathing, 蚊子喜欢流通的血液 和呼出来的一氧化炭
[03:17] which means our friend here was alive when he got bit, doesn’t it? 这表明他在这的时候还活着 因为有蚊子咬他不是吗
[03:20] Meaning we might find traces of any drugs that he took. 也表明我们可以查出 他吸食了什么毒品
[03:23] I’m bagging you guys. 嗯 我总是对你们言听计从
[03:24] Speed. 斯皮德 我不知道
[03:26] I don’t know what the latin name for this is. 这个拉丁文是什么意思
[03:29] No such luck. Roman women wore leather straps. 没这种福气
[03:33] Must have been some hell of a party. 罗马德女人穿羽绒腰带 通常在参加派对的时候
[03:35] Speaking of straps … 说到腰带
[03:39] Ligature marks. 是绷带的标志
[03:41] You think bondage? 你是说束缚 似乎是对立的
[03:43] Seems contradictory. I mean, what kind of stud likes to be tied up? 我在想 哪有人喜欢被绑起来
[03:47] Unless we’ve got it backwards, ladies and gentlemen, 除非时光倒退 女士们先生们
[03:49] and our friend Noel here wasn’t the predator … he was the prey. 我们的朋友尼奥可不是 掠夺著 他可是被掠夺的
[03:57] Tough way for a night to end, huh? 一个难以结束的夜晚 我几乎没有高潮 这是我的第一次
[04:01] I almost didn’t come. This was my first time. 你的第一次
[04:05] Your first time? For what? 第一次什么
[04:09] A cupcake party. 第一次参加这种蛋糕派对
[04:11] Cupcake party? 蛋糕派对 你能解释一下吗
[04:14] Care to explain that? 就是…
[04:16] Cupcake it’s … 很难描述出来
[04:19] just a grab, basically an enviroment where woman are charged. 就是一个女性做主的环境
[04:23] get together and celebrate a sexuality. 聚在一起庆祝庆祝 我们的性别
[04:26] Would you say that that celebration includes male entertainment like… 应该说那样的庆祝仪式
[04:29] Noel Peach? 也有一些男性表演者 比如尼奥皮曲
[04:30] Yes, there were quite a few male dancers here. 是的这里有很多男的舞者
[04:38] Would you describe the entertainment, please? 你能描述一下那个 男性娱乐节目吗
[04:40] It was harmless, really. 没有害处的真的 (女人声音)
[04:49] Harmless. A little harmless lap dance followed by some harmless sex. 无害的 一场没害处的脱衣舞 伴随着一些无害的性爱
[04:54] Cupcake isn’t about having sex. It’s about taking it back. 蛋糕讲的不是做爱
[04:58] Fair enough. 而是讲把它夺回来 够公平
[05:09] I do that, too. 我也那样做 我总是捡起这些东西
[05:12] I’m always picking up the things people leave behind. 人们落下的
[05:16] This is your home. It was your party. 这是你家 这是你的派对
[05:20] It is. 是的
[05:22] I must admit that I find cupcake to be an interesting concept, 我必须承认我找到蛋糕了
[05:25] but I don’t understand it. 是一个很有趣的理念 但我不明白
[05:27] You don’t have sex at the end of the evening. 你在晚上不能和人做爱
[05:29] So what do you do? 那干什么
[05:31] Don’t you think that there’s something … 你不觉得有些事情
[05:34] freeing about just stimulating your senses and leaving it at that? 能够刺激你的眼球 把它留在那里吗
[05:39] Sure, that’s possible. 是的也许吧
[05:41] But when people get stimulated, they get territorial. 但当人被刺激的时候 他们占有欲很强
[05:44] That’s human nature. And that can be dangerous. 那是人性 而那会变得很危险
[05:47] Your party have rules? 你们的派对有规矩吗
[05:51] That’s the great thing about cupcake. 那是蛋糕最诱人的地方 没有规则
[05:54] There are no rules. Excuse me. 打搅一下
[05:58] Sure. 当然
[06:02] So, let me get this straight– everybody gets together for sex 让我直截了当 所有人在一起都是为了性
[06:06] and then nobody has it. 但却没人可以
[06:08] Everybody knows what goes on at an orgy. 每个人都知道纵酒放荡 是怎么一回事
[06:11] I mean, you can add all kinds of weird little party favors – 我是说你可以添加进 各种小型派对的味道
[06:13] … cupcakes, weird ingredients 蛋糕奇特的配料
[06:15] — an orgy’s an orgy. 狂欢就是狂欢
[06:17] But Noel Peach was the one that got screwed. 但尼奥是被惹火的那个
[06:20] We’re going to need you inside. 我们需要你在里面
[06:23] In more ways than one. 不止一种方式
[06:29] So, this is our first time. 因此这是你的第一次
[06:32] The two of us on a case. You know, you usually work with Speed. 我们两个一起合作 你经常是和斯皮德一起工作
[06:36] Yeah, I guess I do. 没错
[06:37] Well, he says you taught him a lot. 他说你教会他很多东西
[06:39] Oh, yeah? 是吗
[06:39] All right, the couple that called it in… 好了进去那一对
[06:41] are Lisa and Mark Tupper. Transplants from Boston. 是丽莎和马克皋朋 从波士顿来的移民
[06:44] They said they were taking a nap about seven miles out. 他们说要午睡 大概在7英里以外
[06:47] Anyway, an unidentified male climbed up their aft ladder, 有个身份不明的男性 爬上船尾梯
[06:50] then promptly dropped dead. 然后摔死了
[06:51] A guy comes out of the Atlantic, chooses their boat to die on? 一个出海到大西洋 然后选一艘船死在上面?
[06:54] That’s their story. 那是他们的故事
[06:58] Well, single stab wound to the gut. 内脏被刺穿
[07:02] Pallor indicates he bled out. 脸色苍白表明失血过多
[07:04] So, uh, where’s the rest of the blood? 其余的血在哪里
[07:24] There was a lot more blood than what we’re seeing. 血远远比我们看到的多
[07:29] Let’s process this boat for any potential weapon. 搜查这艘船 看有没有嫌疑武器 (打喷嚏)
[07:57] Got knives. You find something? 道勒: 发现小刀 你有发现了
[08:01] Yeah. I found traces of blood and hair here on the end of this flashlight. 是的我找到血和毛发的痕迹 沿电筒的方向看过去
[08:06] Good work. Let’s get it to DNA. 干得好 拿去做DNA化验
[08:09] Okay, right away. 好的马上去
[08:10] Great. 很好
[08:13] His heart simply stopped beating. 他的心跳几近停止
[08:16] Now how could that happen to a perfectly healthy young man? 怎么会这样
[08:19] Tox was negative for the garden variety drugs. 对于一个身体非常健康的年轻人 特斯对毒品呈阴性反应
[08:21] What about the white powder you found on his mouth? 那在他嘴角发现的白色粉末呢
[08:24] Six percent conchiline, 92% aragonite. 6%的成分是康其末 92%的成分是文石
[08:26] Good, old-fashioned, ground-up pearl dust. Harmless. 不错是传统的珍症粉
[08:31] Could he have had an allergic reaction to it? 无毒的 那他有没可能产生过敏反应
[08:33] No rashes, no edema, no airway congestion. 没有皮疹没有水肿 也没有充血 只是找到了绷带
[08:36] Just the ligature mark you found and a tiny oval impression on his chest. 胸口有个很小的椭圆形印痕
[08:39] Those certainly didn’t kill him. 那些都不能致死
[08:41] So where does that leave us now? 那我们该怎么办
[08:43] With an apparent death of natural causes. 明显是正常死亡
[08:45] I hate to say it, but we could be done here. 我讨厌说这样的话 但我们会查清楚的
[08:50] Alexx … does the DNA suggest that there’s semen present? 阿雷斯 DNA检验有没表明那是精液
[08:53] Yeah. Tails on the sperm indicate sex just before death. 没错精子表明死者死前
[08:57] And a vaginal contribution that eluded the condom. 曾有过性行为 而且避恰套有进入阴道
[09:02] But that’s not why you’re here. 但那不是你在这里的原因
[09:04] No, it’s not. 的确不是
[09:05] You think one of the women did it, don’t you? 你认为是其中一个女人干的 对吗
[09:07] I do. 是的
[09:09] No such thing as free love. 没有自由恋爱这回事
[09:11] Consenting adults have at it … 成年人就是这样 但我可以向你保证
[09:14] but I can guarantee you our friend Noel here didn’t consent to this, did he? 我们的朋友尼奥 可不同意不是吗
[09:21] Hey. Hey.
[09:22] These are swabs taken from the knives on the cabin cruiser. 嗨 这些是从小刀上提取下来的 从游艇上
[09:26] No trace of blood. 没有血迹
[09:27] Detective Puig says that the rest of the Tuppers’ story was confirmed. 皮格探员说 皋朋其余的故事得到证实
[09:31] The marina owner saw just the two of them go out. 船主只看到他们两个出去
[09:34] So they could be telling the truth. 那么他们说的也许是事实
[09:36] They cleaned up the blood. Why hide that? 他们把血迹清理掉了 为什么要那样做
[09:38] Well, people hide things. Half the time without even thinking. 人么就是喜欢藏东西
[09:41] What’d you get off the flashlight? 多半时间连想都不想 你的手电筒照到什么东西
[09:43] Um … hair. Belonged to our dead swimmer. 头发 是死者的
[09:47] And the blood, we’re still testing. 还有血我们还在化验
[09:49] The hair is enough. Let’s bring the Tuppers in. 头发就够了 把皋朋带进来
[09:53] You know those things we took from your boat, Mark? 你认识那些从你船上找到 东西吧?
[09:57] Yeah. 马克 是的
[09:59] You want to tell us about the flashlight? 你想跟我们说说电筒的事吗 不是马克
[10:01] It wasn’t Mark. He didn’t do anything. He was asleep. 他什么都没干 他睡着了
[10:19] I never meant to hurt him. 我从未想过要伤害他
[10:33] We could charge her with assault. 我们可以控告她
[10:35] Your call. 你打电话吧
[10:36] Did the wound to the head play a part in the victim’s death? 头部的伤 跟受害者的死有关吗
[10:40] I don’t know yet. 还不清楚
[10:41] So I processed the mosquitoes, but they were too dehydrated to extract any blood. 我化验了蚊子 但它们已经脱水了
[10:45] So I asked myself: 提取不到任何血液 于是我自问一群死者
[10:48] A bunch of dead, dried-out mosquitoes, what’s so strange about that? 干掉的蚊子 有什么异常之处
[10:51] People swat and kill them all the time, don’t they. 人们经常拍死蚊子不是吗
[10:53] But these were pristine. Not swatted, not smashed. 但这些是自然死的 不是被拍死的
[11:00] Pristine like the victim. Alive one moment … 蔡勒: 蚊子喜欢死者
[11:03] Dead the next. 在他还活着的时候 然后又死掉
[11:04] So, if Noel did die of natural causes, 如果尼奥是自然死亡
[11:09] what killed these mosquitoes? 那蚊子是怎么死的
[11:11] Exactly. And since mosquitoes drink blood … 的确如此 当蚊子吸血的时候
[11:14] Something in the blood must have killed them. 血液中某些成分杀死了它们
[11:17] You know what? Let’s have Alexx go over the body again. 你知道吗 让阿雷斯再查看尸体
[11:20] Looking for? 要找什么
[11:21] Looking for something lethal. 找一些致命的物质
[11:28] Ladies. 女士们
[11:30] According to the physical evidence, 证据表明
[11:32] someone had sex with Noel Peach just before he died. 尼奥临死前曾与人 发生性行为
[11:36] So, we want to get a DNA reference swab from each of you, okay? 我们要进行DNA的从提取 从你们每个人身上
[11:41] Okay, if you guys could just form a line right here. 好吗 可以的如果你们可以 在这里排成一排
[11:47] That’s not necessary. 没有必要
[11:51] It was me. 是我
[11:55] I didn’t kill Noel. He was fine when I left him. 我没有杀死尼奥 我走的时候他还好好的
[11:59] About what, uh … time was that? 大概是什么时候
[12:03] Just before two. I went upstairs to lay down for a minute — 2点前 我上楼躺了一下
[12:06] before I knew it, it was morning. Please, you have to believe me. 我知道的时候
[12:12] One more question … 已经是早上的 请相信我
[12:15] what did you do with the condom you used? 还有一个问题
[12:19] I didn’t use one. 你怎么处理那个避恰套 我没有用避恰套
[12:22] Yes, ma’am. Yes, ma’am, well, I’m sorry for your loss. 是 好的 对你的损失我觉得很抱歉
[12:28] That’s correct. You have my number. If you have … 没错 你有我的号码 如果你 如果你还有什么问题
[12:32] if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call me. Yes, ma’am. 请务必打电话给我 好的
[12:37] Next of kin? 有血缘关系的吗
[12:39] That was his mother. 是他妈妈
[12:40] And she said that she’d spoken to him three days ago. 她说她三天前跟她讲过话
[12:43] He told her that he had declared a college major. 他告诉她他进了大学
[12:46] Did she know what else he was into? 她还知道其他东西吗
[12:47] Well, only that he no longer needed help with his tuition. 就是他可以独立负担学费了
[12:51] I went back over Noel’s body. Found this. 我又查看了尼奥的尸体 找到这个
[12:55] An injection site. 一个针孔 但他没有医疗记录
[12:58] But there was nothing in his medical records. No diabetes, known allergies, nothing. 没有碚尿病没有过敏 什么病都没有
[13:02] Nothing that would require a daily injection. And it’s not track marks. 他没有必要每天打针 而且那不是磁道标
[13:07] No. If he was a druggy, it was his first time. 不是如果他是个瘾君子 那是他第一次吸毒
[13:09] So we’ve got dead mosquitoes that are telling us nothing … 因此死蚊子说明不了问题
[13:12] And the body telling us everything. One of the hardest crimes to solve. 而尸体却说明了一切问题 最棘手的案件之一
[13:16] Poison. 毒药
[13:25] The three most common poisons are … ? 最常见的三种毒品是
[13:28] Strychnine, but that’s obvious. 士的宁 不过这种很明显
[13:30] Leaves the body horribly contorted with that gruesome grin. 尸体会变得很难看 面目可憎
[13:34] Arsenic– causes hair loss, makes the skin jaundiced. 砒霜会导致头发脱落
[13:37] And cyanide has that bitter almond smell. 皮肤发黄 而氰化物有股苦杏仁味
[13:40] The tox tests were negative for all three. So that leaves us … 氧化化验排除了以上三种
[13:43] The world. 于是给我们留下 一个谜团
[13:44] It leaves us the world because any element can be poison. It’s all about the dose. 给我们留下谜团 因为任何成分都可能有毒 只是牡量问题
[13:48] Yeah, water will kill you if you drink enough of it. 没错喝太多水也可以致命
[13:51] Yeah, you’d think it would be easy —
[13:52] just put his blood in the mass spec and get a result. 你认为很简单 把他的血液拿去化验 看看结果如何
[13:55] But it’s not easy … 没那么容易
[13:56] … because poison dissipates in the body. 因为毒药会在身体内分解
[13:58] It disperses. It changes. It becomes metabolites. 它会散开 发生改变 然后成为代谢物
[14:02] In short, looking for poison is like looking for smoke. 简单说寻找毒药就象
[14:08] Here’s what we’re going to do. 在寻造烟雾 这是我们要做的事情
[14:09] Alexx is going to take a sample from the body. 阿雷斯要从尸体上 提取样本
[14:11] What we’re looking for is whatever was given to Noel… 我们要找的是尼奥 中了什么毒
[14:14] and who had a reason to give it to him. This kid had a family. 还有是谁让他中毒 这个人有家人
[14:20] They deserve to know what happened to him. 他们有权知道他发生了 什么事情
[14:23] Preliminary autopsy report says the flashlight blow was a minor injury. 伍德: 初步验尸报告表明 电筒那一击只是轻伤
[14:28] Cause of death was from the blow to the liver, causing massive internal bleeding. 死因是肝脏受损 导致大量内出血
[14:33] Any number of stabbing implements could’ve caused it, 任何利器都可以导致如此
[14:35] but the interesting things here are the organs. 最有趣的是器官
[14:39] His spleen was contracted — 他的脾体积收缩了20% 相比于同龄以及同身材的
[14:40] about a twenty percent decrease in size from what you’d normally find in a male his size and age, 正常男性
[14:45] but his heart and lungs were twenty percent larger than normal. 但他的心脏和肺比正常人 大20%
[14:49] So, we’ve got a guy with big lungs and a big heart. 肺和心脏都很大的人
[14:53] Could be an athlete. But the spleen, is that it? 有可能是个运动员 但至于脾
[14:58] Would I do that to you? 是这样吗 我来帮你
[15:01] Swabbed his wound. Found some kind of microorganism. 从提取的伤口样本 发现一些微生物
[15:06] Really? 真的吗
[15:13] O-kay, folks, let’s crash their party. 伙计们 我们去搞砸他们的派对
[16:57] Hello. 嗨
[17:01] Microorganisms in our swimmer’s wound are spores. Barrel sponge. 游泳的人体内的微生物 是孢子
[17:05] Bravo, Alexx. Hmm … take a look. ?晃U子 太好了阿雷斯 看一看
[17:10] Aren’t those found in deep water? 那些不是在深水区 才能找得到的吗
[17:11] Over fifty feet down below the, uh, sun canopy. 嗯水下20英尺深的地方
[17:14] How’s that possible? 啊太阳伞 怎么可能
[17:16] No excess nitrogen in our swimmer’s system. He wasn’t using compressed air. 哪来那么多的氮气设备 他没有使用压缩空气
[17:19] You said he had an enlarged heart and lungs, right? 你说他的心肺很大对吗
[17:21] And contracted spleen. 还有收缩的脾脏
[17:23] I’m thinking he was a free diver. They’re purists. They dive without air tanks. 我猜想他是个业余潜水者 他们是纯化论者 他们潜水不用氧气餟的
[17:28] Record’s a hair over seven minutes. They train like crazy — 记录是一口气坚持7分钟 他们训练起来象疯了一样
[17:31] um, condition their lungs. They hyperventilate to shut off the breathing center. 肺得到训练 他们强力换气
[17:40] For most people, thirty seconds and your brain’s screaming, “breathe!” 以关闭呼吸系统 大多数人只能支撑30秒
[17:43] I heard about this one contest where they had one heart attack 但你的脑袋在大叫 〔呼吸〔 我听说过这样的比赛
[17:45] and forty shallow-water blackouts caused by hypoxia. 最后有一个心脏病发作 40个浅水中途眩晕
[17:49] It’s, uh, oxygen starvation — makes you delusional, tricks the brain. 由于缺氧导致 是缺氧
[17:53] Sounds crazy … but it does explain the size of our swimmer’s lungs and heart. 让人产生错觉 听起来很疯狂
[17:57] And the compressed spleen. Pressure makes the organs contract. 但那样解释了尺寸 游泳的人肺和心脏的尺寸
[18:04] It allows the body to squeeze the last drop of oxygen out of the blood. 还有收缩的脾 压力导致器官收缩
[18:09] Someone in homicide… 让体内的氧气从血液中 分离出来
[18:11] told me that there was a contest out of Crandon Marina really early this morning. 嗯 有人告诉我有一种竞赛
[18:15] Yeah? Yeah. 今天早上很早的时候 在葛来登海洋举行的
[18:16] You got directions? 是吗 是的
[18:17] And a full tank of gas. 你有头绪了吗
[18:24] Excuse me, 还有满满的汽油
[18:25] is there someone we could talk to about a diving contest out here this morning? 请问有人能和我们谈谈吗 关于早上这里举行的
[18:29] Yeah. Who are you? 潜水比赛 你是谁
[18:31] Detective Puig. 探员皮格
[18:33] Donner, Delko, Miami Crime Lab. 道勒德可 綟阿密犯罪实验室
[18:35] Okay, you’re here about Adam? 你们来调查亚当吗
[18:37] Adam? Carson … cops are here. 卡森 警察在这里亚当?
[18:45] Have you found him? 你找到他了吗
[18:47] Who? 谁
[18:48] My brother Adam. That’s why you’re here, right? 我哥哥亚当 这就是你在这里的原因
[18:52] Your brother’s missing? 对吗
[18:53] Since this morning. 你哥哥失踪了? 今天早上
[18:55] Called the coast guard. I filed a report. Just tell me you found him. 叫海警 我写了报告 找到他就告诉我 嗯
[19:01] Um … we may have bad news. 我们可能有坏消息
[19:44] Uh, there were maybe, uh, fifteen people diving. 大约有15个人在潜水
[19:48] We must’ve lost track. 我们的线索丢了
[19:49] Yeah, but don’t you guys go down with a buddy? 你们为什么不找个伙伴 一起下去
[19:52] You don’t know what this is, do you? 你不知道这是什么
[19:54] Free diving ain’t no team sport. 不是吗 自由潜水不是团体运动
[19:56] It’s just you and the big blue — 只有你和大海 没有空气没有生命保反
[19:58] no air, no life vest, no limits. You’re on the edge, on your own. 没有限制 你就在边缘上 自己一个人
[20:03] Huge tuna. Put up a hell of a fight. 道勒: 好大的吞拿鱼 它们在打架呢
[20:07] That must get the adrenaline pumping, huh? 一定很精彩
[20:09] It can. Listen … 是的 听着
[20:12] people were blacking out down there today, staying down so long to look for Adam. 今天人们在下面都停住了
[20:15] Hypoxia can cause delusions, can’t it? 在下面找了亚当很久 缺氧会导致幻觉是吗
[20:18] Not if you know your limits. 不会除非你知道你的极限
[20:19] That’s the point, isn’t it — pushing past limits? 德可: 这不是关键不是吗
[20:29] What do you got there, Delko? 急于越过极限 斯皮德: 德可你在那发现什么
[20:31] Spear guns. 矛枪
[20:33] I’ll trade you some stale caviar for some of those nifty spear guns. 我会拿鱼子酱跟你换
[20:37] I hate fish eggs. 一些好看的矛枪 我讨厌鱼卵
[20:39] Hey, Megan, did you miss me? 綟跟
[20:41] She actually forgot your name. 你想我吗 事实上她不记得你的名字
[20:43] Two of us working together, we swabbed every spear and knife from that competition, 我们两个一起工作 他检查了每支矛枪 以及每把刀
[20:49] and on this one here we found traces of human tissue. 在比赛现场和这一支
[20:53] Spear gun belongs to Ignacio Paez, our Cuban diver. 我们发现一些人体纤维 矛枪是伊纳修培兹的
[20:56] So, we’ve got a murder weapon and a suspect. 是我们的古巴潜水者 那我们找到了凶器和嫌疑人
[21:00] What have you got? 你有什么发现 (清嗓子)
[21:03] I have a murder weapon of a different sort. 我有一把凶器
[21:06] The DNA results confirm that they’re Nikki Olson’s. DNA化验结果证明 是尼奇欧森的 在她的私处发现一条阴毛
[21:08] And inside the intimate part of her intimates, a pubic hair from our victim, Noel Peach. 是死者尼奥的 斯皮德
[21:13] And the impression on his chest matches this bra clasp. 而且他胸口上的印迹 和文胸的扣子一致
[21:29] An epi pen? 有沙笔吗
[21:30] Yeah, a spring-loaded injector designed to treat allergies, 有的注满泉水的针筒设计 用来治过敏
[21:34] and I found a print match from one of our suspects on it — 而且有一个指纹是我们嫌疑人的
[21:36] Nikki Olson.
[21:37] The blonde girl? 尼奇欧森 棕色头发的女孩
[21:39] They usually only contain a single dose of epinephrine, 没错 它们通常含有 单一牡量的肾上腺素
[21:42] but someonecould double- or triple-load it. 但有人可以把牡量加到 两到三倍
[21:43] Yes, they could, and give old Noel his last dance, huh? 是的 然后跟尼奥最后跳一次舞 没错
[22:02] It’s for bee stings. 是治蜜蜂蛰咬的
[22:05] I’m allergic. Arrest me. 我过敏了帮帮我
[22:07] We didn’t find any bee stings on Noel Peach, 没有在尼奥身上发现 蜜蜂蛰过的痕迹 但我们找到一个小孔
[22:10] but what we did find was a puncture mark from that injector pen. 针筒留下的
[22:14] Your pen, your prints. 你的笔你的指纹
[22:19] Feel free to jump in anytime. 想跳就跳
[22:22] I never would have hurt Noel. And, frankly, I don’t know anyone who would. 我从来没有伤害过尼奥
[22:26] Well, the evidence says it’s you. 而且不知道谁会伤害他
[22:31] I thought he was going to die. 证据表明是你 我
[22:38] You see, Noel is allergic to shellfish. 我想他快死了 (女人的声音)
[22:41] He didn’t know those were pearl shooters. 你看 尼奥对贝壳类食品过敏
[22:43] Vodka and oyster juice with pearl dust mixed in. 他不知道那些是捕珍症的人 伏特加蠔油和珍症混在一起
[22:45] It’s supposed to be an aphrodisiac. 那应该是壮阳药
[22:47] Well, that would explain the white crystals around his mouth, but … 蔡勒: 那可以解释 他嘴角的白色粉末 但是 他出现过敏反应 而你救了他 你们在那之前还是之后做爱 没有 我们在尼奥胸口发现你 文胸的扣子 而且在你内裤上 发现尼奥的东西 它们不会自己跑上去的 我付了钱 那是我的幻想 你穿过4英寸高的高根鞋吗 还有支撑型文胸吗 是穿给男人看的对吗 我想侮辱他 就好像 我们约会做爱 但那晚不是
[22:49] Okay, he had an allergic reaction and you saved him.
[22:53] Was that before or after you had sex?
[22:55] That’s not what happened.
[22:56] We have a mark on Noel’s chest from your bra clasp and
[22:59] trace evidence of him inside your underwear. And that didn’t get there all by itself.
[23:07] I paid him, all right?
[23:10] It was a fantasy of mine.
[23:25] You ever strap on a pair of four-inch heels?
[23:28] A pushup bra? Just to look good for a man, right?
[23:33] I wanted to humiliate him like …
[23:38] We dated. We had sex, just not that night.
[23:42] He told me he was dating someone new, that he was in love … 他告诉我
[23:47] I was happy for him. 他有了外遇 我为他高兴
[23:58] Horatio? 霍拉多
[23:59] I just got off the phone with Alexx… 我刚和阿雷斯讲完电话
[24:01] and she said there was no more than a single dose of epi in Noel’s body. 她说
[24:04] Probably not enough to kill him. 尼奥体内的牡量没有超标
[24:05] Maybe he just had a bad reaction to it? 不足以让他致命
[24:07] Do you believe her story? 也许他只是产生不良反应
[24:09] I don’t know. 你相信她的故事吗
[24:09] I guess that depends on whether you like seeing men dress up in your underwear or not. 我不知道 我想那要看 你是否喜欢男人
[24:12] Personally, leather chaps, nothing else. That was a joke. 穿你的内裤 羽皮套裤 没有别的了
[24:17] I know. You know what we do? 只是个玩笑 我知道 你知道我们做什么
[24:20] Let’s round up the rest of the evidence from the party and get it to trace. 让我们从派对上 找到其它的线索
[24:22] Back to square one? 然后理出头绪
[24:23] Back to square one. 回到那边 回到那边 佩滋先生我们在你的
[24:31] Mr. Paez, we found human tissue on your spear gun. 矛枪上发现人体组织
[24:36] Are you telling me you don’t know how it got there? 你是不是想说你不知道 为什么会这样
[24:39] Yeah, that’s what I’m telling you. 正是如此
[24:41] Maybe it was an accident? 也许是意外
[24:43] A misfire, could have been faulty equipment… ? 也许是装置出错
[24:48] Mr. Paez … 佩滋先生
[24:50] can I ask you a question? Mr. Paez! 我能问个问题吗
[24:56] What do you want? 佩滋先生 你想干什么
[24:58] I’d like to run a test on you. With your consent, of course. 我想我会帮你做个检查
[25:07] What is that thing? 当然前提是你同意
[25:08] Tympanometer. It measures the middle ear’s response to waves of sound and pressure. 什么东西 测试仪器 测量中耳的反应能力
[25:12] It’s a flat graph. 对声波和压力的反应
[25:14] Barotrauma. 呈现出平的曲线图 气压性创伤
[25:16] In english, please? 请讲英文 他的耳膜裂开了
[25:17] His eardrums are ruptured. 你失去了听觉
[25:20] You’re losing your hearing, aren’t you, Mr. Paez? 不是吗佩滋先生
[25:24] You’ve been losing it for a while. 已经有一段时间了
[25:26] Yeah, it’s caused by intense pressure from repeated dives to depth. 德可: 是由压力过强造成的
[25:29] Now, the air pressure in the inner ear has to be equalized via valsalva or frenzel maneuvers. 由于过于频繁的深海潜水 如今内耳的气压 必须得相等
[25:35] The water creates pressure when it tries to push in from the outside, 利用瓦耳萨耳瓦氏手法 海水产生压力
[25:38] and if you don’t equalize that pressure on the way down, well … 当压力冲击耳膜 如果你不平衡两边压力 在你潜下去的过程
[25:42] … pop goes the weasel. 那就会损伤
[25:44] Megan, can I talk to you a minute? 我能跟你谈一下吗
[25:49] Okay, so he can’t hear. He still could have killed our vic. 可以他听不到
[25:52] Not under fifty feet of water. 他依然可能杀死死者 不是在水下50米
[25:54] That’s the only place he could have picked up those sponge spores. 那是唯一的地方 他可能捡起那些孢子
[26:00] At that depth, water pressure would have blown out Paez’s inner ear. 在那样的深度 水压加大 佩滋的内耳
[26:05] Put him in the hospital. He didn’t do it. 令他住院 他没有那样做 香槟和蒋尾酒
[26:40] Champagne and cocktails came back negative for contaminates. 没有给□做过手脚
[26:44] Our poison is still a no-show. 毒药依然是个谜
[26:45] But did we find anything? 我们有发现吗
[26:47] There were traces of milled calcium sulphate on the condom wrapper. 有迹可循 避恰套袋外面有层碾碎的
[26:51] Chalk? 硫酸钙粉末
[26:52] It might lead us to somebody else who had sex with Noel. 粉笔? 这也许牵涉到别人
[26:55] So, we are looking for someone who is around chalk all the time. 和尼奥做过爱的人 因此我们在寻找
[26:58] What did the guest book say? 一个整天和粉笔打交道的人 嘉宾搚上面写了什么
[26:59] DMV helped me out with this: Sophia Ananova, 24 years old. 大概是这样的 索菲亚阿诺娃
[27:04] Take a guess what she does for a living? 24岁 她靠什么生存
[27:05] Myrtle Shores Day School. Third grade. 日间学校 教三年级 (叹气)
[27:55] Hey. 嗨
[27:57] We’ve got a problem. No DNA match to our swimmer. 我们有个问题 没有和游泳者相符的DNA
[28:01] But there were human skin cells on that spear. 但矛枪上有人体表皮细胞
[28:03] Not from our victim Adam Cassidy. I did a full run. 不是死者亚当卡西迪的 我完成了全程
[28:08] Profiler Plus and coFiler. We don’t have the murder weapon. 模拟和试验
[28:12] We ran tests on all of the blades and all of the spear points from that boat. 我们没有凶器 我们对所有刀锋进行化验 还有船上所有矛枪的矛头
[28:15] Well, we’re missing one. Maybe it’s at the crime scene. 有一支不见了
[28:18] And fifty feet of water. 也许在犯罪现场 还有水下50米的地方
[28:20] Or somebody’s hiding something. 或者有人把什么东西藏了起来
[28:23] Speaking of which, um, at the marina I hid something. 怎么说嗯 我在海上藏了些东西
[28:27] When I was processing the flashlight, I sneezed. 当我拿手电筒照的时候
[28:30] You contaminated evidence? Why didn’t you tell me? 我打了个喷嚏 你被物证感染了?
[28:32] I wanted to, I just didn’t know how. 你为什么不告诉我 我想说的 但不知道怎么说
[28:36] Okay, Eric, we all make mistakes. 好的阿力克 我们都犯了错误
[28:38] What’s important is we don’t make them very often, and we never withhold information. 还好我们不是经常犯错误 我们从不保留信息
[28:44] I messed up. 我快疯了
[28:45] Don’t let it happen again.
[28:47] I won’t. 我不会的 我不像在綟阿密失去
[28:48] Good. ‘Cause I’d hate to lose the only CSI in Miami … 唯一的CSI
[28:51] who can process a crime scene in fifty feet of water. 谁能够调查在水下50英尺的 犯罪现场
[29:25] Great. 很好 我知道我们曾和你有次交谈
[29:27] I know we’ve talked to you once, but we need to follow up. 我们得跟上
[29:30] God, I can’t believe this. I’m going to lose my job. 天啊我不信
[29:34] What you do on your own time is your business. 我快失业了 你平常的工作是什么
[29:38] Well, I appreciate that. 我很感谢 你什么时候犯罪的 这变成我们的事情
[29:40] But when you commit a crime it becomes our business. (敲门声) 好的
[29:49] Can we hurry this up a little? I’m got later gators in five minutes. 我们能动作再快点吗 我五分钟后就搞完了
[29:53] Horatio … look. 伍德: 霍拉多 看
[29:56] It’s the same brand. Looks like a match. 同个牌子
[30:00] It is a match. 看起来象火柴 就是火柴
[30:02] I try to be safe. Is that a crime? 我想安全
[30:04] No, not a crime. 那是犯罪吗 不是犯罪
[30:07] But murder is. 但凶杀就是 我没有和那个人做爱 听着我们都来过这里 就在那个你以为不会的早上
[30:17] I didn’t have sex with that man. 不要这样做
[30:19] Listen, we’ve all been there. 我在说事实
[30:22] The morning after you wish you hadn’t. Just doesn’t make it so. 避恰套是你的
[30:27] I’m telling you the truth. That condom was yours. It was in your bag. 在你书包里
[30:36] I know. 我知道
[30:38] It was exciting, wasn’t it? 很激动 不是吗 那么亲密
[30:43] To be … 和一些你几乎不认识的人
[30:45] that intimate with someone you hardly knew. (讲西班牙语)
[30:55] You changed your mind. 你改变了主意
[30:57] It wasn’t like that. 不是那样子的
[31:00] I mean, I fantasized about it, sure … 我是说我在幻想
[31:03] but I would never actually have sex with a stranger. 我绝对不会和陌生人做爱
[31:05] Do you smoke? 你抽烟吗
[31:09] Yeah. Well, I mean, I did. I’ve been trying to quit. 是的 我是说我抽烟 我已经在努力戒烟了
[31:14] Good luck with that. 祝你好运
[31:20] Nicotine patches? 尼古丁
[31:22] Nicotine is actually one of the most toxic of all poisons — 嗯 尼古丁事实上是 毒药中毒性最强的东西之一
[31:27] more lethal than cyanide or cobra venom, believe it or not. 比氰化物还致命 或者眼镜蛇 不管尼信与否 对7到22毫克 一点尼古丁不足以致命 但50克就足以致命 只有三四毫克 这里只有那么多 首先你被尼古丁控制了 通过中央神经系统 接着引起瘫痪 肺□浪心跳停止 前后只有5分钟 阿雷斯做了第二次 氧化镜测试了吗 发现生物碱盐 发现相应的代谢物 尼奥死于尼古丁中毒 毒品是什么时候摄入的 没有吸进去 牡量太少了
[31:30] Yeah, but seven to 22 milligrams per nicotine patch is not enough to kill someone.
[31:34] But 50 milligrams is. That’s only three or four of those patches right there.
[31:40] First you get seizures as the nicotine moves through the central nervous system.
[31:45] Followed by paralysis. The lungs collapse, the heart stops beating.
[31:50] It can happen in five minutes.
[31:53] Did Alexx do a second tox screen?
[31:54] Alkaloid salts came back positive. Traces of cotinine metabolites.
[31:58] Noel peach died of nicotine poisoning.
[31:59] Okay, but then how was the poison introduced?
[32:02] It wasn’t inhaled, the dosage would have been too small, and it wasn’t ingested,
[32:05] he would have tasted it, right? 如果没有咽下去
[32:06] Trans-dermal absorption. She stuck a couple of patches on him. 那他可能有尝过对吗
[32:09] We found no adhesive residue. 皮肤吸收
[32:11] She could have worn gloves , maybe applied liquid concentrate directly to the skin. 她为他注射了好几支
[32:14] We’re not making this case. Let’s go back to the body. 我们没找到任何瞍性残渣 她可能戴着手套
[32:22] H-5. 让液体浓缩液直接进入皮肤
[32:30] H-6. 我们不是在说这个
[32:44] Well, here it is. 我们回到尸体上
[32:46] The exposure site is between K-6 and L-6. 很好就是这个
[32:54] Oh, my. 暴露的位置是在 K-6和L-6之间
[32:55] Confirmation. Nicotine was introduced through the penile tissue. 噢我的 确定
[32:59] It gives a whole new meaning to the term “members only.” 尼古丁是通过阴茎组织 被摄入的
[33:03] Yes, it does. 这样〔只限会员〔就有了全新的 含义
[33:23] Guess who won the 1998 Blue Water Meet. 没错 猜猜谁赢了 1998大海会
[33:27] Carson Cassidy. Adam’s won it every year since. 卡森卡西迪 亚当每年都赢 啊
[33:30] Huh. Well, this knife belongs to Carson, but we can’t prove it killed his brother. 这把刀是卡森的 但我们不能因此断定 他杀了他哥哥
[33:36] The test for blood was negative? 血液化验结果如何
[33:37] Inconclusive, as were the matches to the wound track. 与伤口上的一致
[33:42] You know, I used to have this summer job scraping boat hulls. 你知道我曾经有份刮船屑的工作
[33:46] A lot of bilge contaminants in the water. I used to have to clean my knife every night. 很多船底都给水泡坏了 我曾经每晚都要把小刀
[33:51] Blood might have gotten inside the handle. 弄干净
[34:07] His brother’s keeper. 血可能浸入了刀把 他哥哥负责保管
[34:14] Sevilla is ready to file the arrest warrant on the teacher. 史唯拉准备好了
[34:17] Tell her to hang on a minute, will you? 可以把那个老师放走了 告诉她让她等一等 好吗
[34:20] For what? We got her. 为什么
[34:22] Do we? 我们已经抓到她了
[34:23] Well, she had the nicotine patches and the condoms. 有吗 她有可卡因和避恰套
[34:25] The problem is, is that the box of patches is full. 问题是那个盒子
[34:28] She bought a new box. 里是满的
[34:29] But distillation takes time. 她买了一盒新的
[34:31] So where did the nicotine come from? 但蒸馏是要花时间的
[34:33] That flower bed was filled with roses, wasn’t it? 那可卡因是哪来的
[34:37] And crawling all over those roses are what? 花床上摆满了玫瑰不是吗
[34:43] Aphids. 玫瑰花上面的东西是什么
[34:44] How do you get rid of a pest like an aphid? 蚜虫 你怎么处理掉那些蚜虫
[34:47] Insecticide. Nicotine is an insecticide. 杀虫牡尼古丁是一种
[34:49] One of the oldest known to man. It’s been in use since the mid-1800s. 杀虫牡 是最古老的一种方法
[34:52] And that would explain our dead mosquitoes. 从19世纪开始用的
[35:01] Have we processed that garden yet? 那样可以解释那些死蚊子
[35:03] We went through the patio and the toolshed. 我们检查过花园了吗 我们看了天井和工具房
[35:05] I don’t recall seeing any heavy-duty insecticide. 我不记得看到过药效
[35:08] Have we talked to the gardener? 很强的杀虫牡 和园丁谈过了吗
[35:11] Yeah, I keep the insecticides locked in my truck. 我把杀虫牡锁在卡车里面
[35:13] Some of that stuff is dangerous. 有些是危险物品
[35:14] Red kill. Forty percent nicotine sulfide solution. 嗯 红色杀牡40%
[35:18] Oh, really? 尼古丁硫化物溶液
[35:19] I could have sworn I locked that. 真的吗
[35:25] Oh, yeah, we got a couple of prints. Off to the lab they go. 我发誓 我锁上了
[35:32] Adam must have borrowed that knife. 我们提取了一些指纹 拿去实验室化验
[35:34] We already know he borrowed a spear gun. 亚当肯定借了小刀 我们已经知道他借了矛枪
[35:37] Look, you’ve got no witnesses. You’ve got no case. 看你们没有目击证人 你们没有案件
[35:41] Would you mind taking off your shirt? 你是否介意把衣服脱下来 那里有 你的目击证人有几百个 从深海里 你和亚当至少潜到水下50英尺 大概要用2分钟 你肯定已经进入了 那个低氧区 于是亚当用矛枪朝你开枪 我认为他是针对你 你们两个都 缺氧都在产生幻觉 感觉就象做梦 就象我的手不属于我 那是缺氧导致的
[35:56] There … are your witnesses,
[35:58] hundreds of them from a deep-water barrel sponge.
[36:08] You and Adam were down at least fifty feet.
[36:12] It took about two minutes to get there.
[36:13] You must have already have been entering that hypoxic state.
[36:42] So Adam shoots you with a spear gun. I don’t think he was aiming for you.
[36:48] You were both oxygen starved, running on adrenaline.
[37:20] It was like a dream.
[37:23] Like …
[37:25] my hand wasn’t my hand.
[37:26] That would be the hypoxia talking. You were delusional.
[37:30] That’s not supposed to happen. 你在幻觉 那是不会发生的 自由潜水让事情变得清楚
[37:32] Free diving makes everything clear. 这是个回复原始本能的过程
[37:35] It’s a trip down to primal instinct. 杀死你的亲生哥哥
[37:38] Killing your own brother — doesn’t get more primal than that. 再本能不过了
[37:47] I already told you Noel danced for a lot of girls that night. 我已经告诉你尼奥
[37:51] A lot of girls wanted him. 那晚和很多女孩跳舞
[37:53] Enough to kill him? 很多女孩看上他了 这足以杀了他吗
[37:57] Here we go. 我们走吧 嗯 那是什么
[38:02] What’s that? 是尼奥上个月的通话记录
[38:04] These are Noel’s phone records for the last month. 他给这里打了107次电话
[38:08] He called here over 107 times. And most of those calls … 而且其中很多电话
[38:13] were less than a minute in length. 通话长度都少于1分钟
[38:17] Why would he do that? 他为什么那样做 尼奇跟我说过他目前
[38:19] Well, Nikki mentioned to me… 正在约会
[38:22] that he was seeing someone new, and based on those records, 从电话记录上看
[38:26] I think it’s you. 我想他说的是你
[38:28] But you weren’t the one who wanted him. 但你并不喜欢他
[38:30] It was the other way around.
[38:32] Noel was obsessed with you. 因为还有另一件事 尼奥对你着迷
[38:35] He pursued you, even tried to make you jealous by going off with Nikki. 他追求你甚至想办法 让你嫉妒
[38:40] He wouldn’t end it, so you decided to end it for him. 通过和尼奇在一起 他不想结束这一切 于是你决定由你来结束
[38:45] You took the condom out of Sophia’s bag. Added nicotine and insecticide. 你从索菲亚包里拿走 避恰套
[38:50] We found your fingerprints on the bottle in your gardener’s truck. 加进尼古丁和杀虫牡 我们在餟子上找到 你的指纹
[38:53] And after the party, you let Noel come to you one last time. 在你花园里的火车上 派对后 你让尼奥最后一次接近你
[38:59] You knew he couldn’t resist. 你知道他无法抗拒
[39:06] Poisoners are like kids with their homework. 下毒的人就象小孩对待
[39:08] They want to show the math. 功课一样
[39:14] What are they doing? 他们想展示数学
[39:15] The other day, while you out there with Detective Sevilla … 他们在干什么 还有一天当你在外面 和史唯拉探员一起
[39:22] You inadvertently provided me with the smoking gun. 你不经意地拿给我
[39:26] Horatio. 你的烟枪
[39:34] See, I’m guessing that inside that thing will be nicotine, 霍拉多 我在猜测里面的东西
[39:39] and on the outside will be your epithelial cells. 是尼古丁而外面的 是你的上皮细胞 你让自己中毒
[39:44] You could have poisoned yourself. 那就是为什么他们称之为
[39:45] Well, that’s why they call it “safe sex.” 安全性交
[39:48] Not for Noel. 不是尼奥
[39:51] He didn’t understand. 他并不明白
[39:52] He was in love with you.
[39:53] So what? 他爱上了你 那又如何
[39:56] Why is it always about what the man wants? 为什么总是说男人们 要什么
[40:00] His decision … his orgasm … 他的决定
[40:04] his rules. 他的高潮
[40:06] So, you killed Noel … 他的规矩
[40:10] because he wouldn’t play by your rules. Is that what you’re telling me? 因此你杀了尼奥
[40:15] At least he gave me a new kind of thrill. 因为他没有遵守你的规矩 这就是你想告诉我的吗
[40:19] Well … 至少他让我享受了全新的
[40:21] I hope you enjoyed it … 性高潮
[40:25] because it’s going to be your last. 希望你喜欢
[40:43] You going to release the body? 因为那会是你的最后一次
[40:45] Yeah. His mother’s here. 你想去看看尸体吗 是的他妈妈在那里
[40:50] Just have to sign the death certificate. 必须签死亡证明
[40:55] Not the kind of diploma he was after, though, huh? 不是他想要的那种证书吧
[40:58] Not the kind you frame. 不是
[41:06] You okay? 你还好吗
[41:11] You need a couple more minutes? 你需要多几分钟吗
[41:13] No, but he did. 不但他需要
犯罪现场调查迈阿密

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查迈阿密(CSI Miami)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme