时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Make a wish! | 女人: 许个愿吧! 妈妈,看到了吗? |
[00:13] | Mommy, see? Do you see? | 你看到了吗? |
[00:15] | Yeah, I saw you. I saw you. | 我看到你了 |
[00:20] | Mommy, I’m hot. | |
[00:21] | Okay, all right. You having a good time? | 好的,没事 你玩得开心吗? |
[00:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[00:25] | All right. Back you go. | 好的 你走吧 |
[00:32] | Ruthie, stay where I can see you. | 露丝,留在我能看到你的地方 |
[00:34] | Okay. | 好的 男孩: 哦,我的卡车,我的卡车 妈妈! (笑声) |
[00:57] | Ruthie? | 露丝? |
[01:05] | Ruthie? | 露丝? |
[01:10] | Ruthie? | 露丝! |
[01:18] | Ruthie? | 露丝! |
[01:26] | Ruthie? | 露丝! |
[01:30] | Lady, what’s wrong? | 我的孩子不见了 |
[01:31] | I can’t find my baby. | 我的孩子不见了 |
[01:33] | Ruthie! | 露丝! (警报声) |
[01:42] | Hold it. | 坚持住 |
[01:43] | Hold it right there. | 坚持住 |
[01:47] | Ruthie, where are you? | (警报声) 露丝,你在哪里? |
[01:52] | Ruthie Crighton, five years old. | 露丝卡瑞顿5岁 |
[01:54] | Paramedics just pronounced. She was found by an employee in the handicapped bathroom. | 医生刚宣布她死了 她是在残疾人洗手间 被一个职员发现的 |
[01:59] | Nobody leaves. | 没人离开 |
[02:01] | Mother lost a child here. | 母亲在这里失去了孩子 要进擒厕所 |
[02:03] | To get to the bathroom the guy had to go past the arcade past the food court … | 那人就必须经过走廊 经过食物区 |
[02:08] | … and past who knows how many people. | 然后经过数不清的人 |
[02:11] | This place is a buffet for these creeps. Where is she? | 这里对于那些人来说 就象自助餐一样 她在哪? |
[02:15] | In the back. | 在后面 (孩子的哭声) |
[02:59] | Fifty witnesses. | 嗯…应该是50个嫌疑犯 是的 我们不会再被耍了吧? |
[03:00] | Fifty suspects. | 不要再被耍了 不,不! (警灯在闪) |
[04:06] | Welcome to the next forty-eight hours of your life ladies and gentlemen. | 希望你喜欢你生命中的下一个 48小时 女士们,先生们 |
[04:09] | Eric, first, let’s extend this inner perimeter from the playground to the rear bathroom. | 阿瑞克,首先,我们先从这内部 的范围开始 从操场一直到最后的洗手间 |
[04:13] | Speed, photograph everything, please … | 卡丽,我们检查一下监视系统 |
[04:15] | Calleigh, let’s check into the surveillance system right here. | 卡丽,我们检查一下监视系统 这里的闭路电视 |
[04:18] | When and where was the victim last seen. | 何时何地,受害者最后一次出现 |
[04:20] | Exactly right. Live-scan every finger including children, and let’s look at that videotape. | 对的万每个指纹都弄下来 包括儿童的,我们来看录像吧 |
[04:24] | Let’s trace the victim’s path. Maybe the killer took the same one, okay? Good. | 我们追踪受害人的路径 也许凶手也是这样走的 好的 |
[04:31] | Ready? | 在你后面 |
[04:32] | Right behind you. Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[04:37] | We have what appears to be glitter in the northwest quad. | 我们找到一些 闪闪的东西,就在西北处 |
[04:43] | Path cleared? | 通道清出来了吗? |
[04:45] | Door to the body, right there. | 尸体旁边的门,那边 |
[05:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:09] | Cut hair … boys’ clothes … | 剪的头发…男孩的衣服 |
[05:11] | It’s like he was disguising her, maybe to smuggle her out. | 看上去他假扮女人 是想把女孩带走 (快门声) (快门声) |
[05:27] | That means that he didn’t plan to kill her here, doesn’t it? | 他没打算在这里杀她,对吗? |
[05:31] | He was going to take her with him. | 他本想绑架她的 |
[05:33] | Something stopped the plan, didn’t it? Maybe she was screaming. | 有意外发生了,对吗? 也许她尖叫 (快门声) |
[05:42] | Maybe the alarm system here in the store. | 就在商店里的那个 |
[05:44] | If it was the alarms we could have a fish in the net. | 我们就有嫌疑犯了 |
[05:48] | Not a fish. | 不是虾米 |
[05:49] | A shark. | 而是鲨鱼 (快门声) (快门声) |
[06:24] | It’s locked solid. | 是的,这里是放东西的地方 |
[06:25] | Yeah, it’s a storage room. | 是的,这里是放东西的地方 |
[06:27] | Does this lead into Zany Town? | 这里是去赞倪镇的吗? |
[06:30] | No. No public access. | 不行.这里是私人地方 |
[06:33] | You have gates, so you must have protocol. | 这里有门,所以你一定得有办法 |
[06:36] | Uh, each em … em…, uh … | 嗯…,哦… 雇员 |
[06:39] | employee. … Employee checks out a different section of the store. | 雇员都从这里出去 是商店里不同的区域 |
[06:41] | I noticed stamps on people’s hands. | 我注意到人们手上的标志 |
[06:44] | My own kids come here. | 我自己的孩子也来这里 |
[06:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:50] | I’m going to need you to calm down ’cause I need your help. | 我需要你冷静下来 因为我需要你的帮助 |
[06:53] | Can you tell me about the stamps? | 你能告诉我这标志的意思吗? |
[06:54] | K-k-k-K … k-stamp, k-stamp. | |
[06:56] | Kid check, kid check. | k-标志,k-标志 |
[06:58] | You match the stamp on each child’s hand to the stamp on the accompanying adult? | 以辨认陪同家长的吗? |
[07:01] | Okay, that’s great. | 好的,这很好 |
[07:04] | I don’t even know how we’re going to start this. | 我连怎么开始都不知道 |
[07:07] | All right, people. Listen up. | 好的,每个人 都听着 |
[07:09] | We’re crime scene investigators. This is a very serious situation. | 这是个很严重的案子 |
[07:12] | We’re going to need your full cooperation. | 我们需要你的全力合作 |
[07:14] | I need everybody to stay with their families. Please watch your children. | 我需要每个人 都和自己的家人站在一起 照顾好自己的孩子 |
[07:19] | This is Officer Delko. | 这是德科警官 |
[07:20] | He’s going to take your fingerprints. | 他将会提取你们的指纹 |
[07:22] | I know you’re all frightened and we’re going to try to get you home as fast as we can, okay? | 我知道你们都很害怕 但是我们尽量马上让你回家 尽快,好吗? |
[07:27] | Thank you for your cooperation. | 谢谢你们的配合 |
[07:29] | Okay, I need everybody to just go ahead get behind me form a single-file line. | 好的,我需要每个人走上前 站在我后面 站成一条直线 |
[07:34] | So, kids, please stay with your parents. Parents, please, keep an eye on your children. | 好的,孩子,和你家长站一起 家长们,请看好你们的孩子 |
[07:39] | Northeast quad is clear. I’m going to dust. | 东北区已经清出来了 我马上开始 |
[07:42] | Glitter is Locard … | 闪闪的东西是装饰. |
[07:46] | … but not from her clothes. | 但不是她衣服上的 |
[07:50] | What’d you get? | 你找到什么? |
[07:52] | Uh, automatic lock-up system. | 自动上锁的系统 |
[07:55] | Windows barred doors gated. Storage unit’s on a keyed alarm. | 门上了锁 储物室加上警报系统 |
[07:59] | It’s your basic kid playground turned into a high-security prison. | 你的儿童游乐场 变成了高级监狱 |
[08:03] | What about a crime kit? | 找到凶器了吗? |
[08:04] | I’ve been overtly searching the crowd subtly checking it out and … | 我还在搜查人群 必须得小心的检查 |
[08:08] | I didn’t see any abandoned bags or backpacks. | 我没看见任何被遗弃的背包或者袋子 |
[08:10] | Well, maybe he stashed it. Ninety-nine percent of all violent pedophiles are male. | 也许他把袋子藏起来了 99%的这种人都是男性 |
[08:15] | Speed, also add glitter transfer. Okay? | 速度,同样导致 闪物的转移 |
[08:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:23] | This guy’s a pro… | 这人是个专家– |
[08:25] | prior planning, no witnesses. He brought everything he needed. | 提前计划,没有证人 他带了他所需要的所有东西 |
[08:28] | But he didn’t get everything he wanted. | 但是他没有得到他所要的 |
[08:29] | So he’s probably very frustrated right now. | 于是,他现在可能很疲倦 |
[08:32] | Means he’s got to look for another victim. | 也就是他会寻找另外一个对象 |
[08:34] | Unless we get there first. | 除非我们先万他抓出来 衣服 |
[08:37] | The clothes … they’ve been worn. | 都没穿过 |
[08:39] | Where did he get them? From his own family? Or more likely, he already had them. | 这是哪来的? 他的家庭里的? 或者说,他本来就有的 |
[08:45] | You ready? Here we go. | 准备好了吗? 我们出发吧 |
[08:51] | Affirmative on blood. | 确定这是血 |
[08:54] | Recycled from his last victim. | 从上个受害者找到的 |
[08:59] | All right. Step up, please. I think it’s the last one, man. | 你是最后一个吗? |
[09:09] | Okay, you’re clear. | 好的,你可以走了 |
[09:13] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[09:14] | Yeah, can I help you? | 是的,我能帮你吗? |
[09:16] | Look, I’m a third-year law student from U.of M. | 我是法学院大三的学生 |
[09:18] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[09:19] | And I know that it’s illegal for you guys to keep us here. | 而且我知道你们把我们留 |
[09:21] | You know what? You’re right, actually, but… | 在这里是违法的 |
[09:23] | as a human being, I think you have an obligation to cooperate like everyone else. | 是的,没错.但是做为一个人 我认为你有责任 和其他人一样合作 |
[09:26] | so why don’t you get back in line for me, okay? Thank you. | 你能回去排队吗,谢谢 谢谢你 |
[09:32] | Hey, is that true? Can I go? | 快点,伙计 真的吗? 我能走吗? |
[09:35] | No. Look. No, you can’t. | 不行,听着 不行 |
[09:40] | You know why? Because NOW you’re a suspect. | 因为现在你是个嫌疑犯 |
[09:42] | Go ahead and get comfortable … legally. | 往前走,规矩点 |
[09:44] | Okay, let’s go. | 警官:好的,我们走吧 |
[09:48] | Jackass. | (小声的说): 混蛋 |
[10:04] | This lock is broken. | 这个锁是坏的 |
[10:07] | So, how did he keep people out? There’s nothing … | 那他如何让人不进来 这里什么都没有… |
[10:12] | wait a minute. | 等等 |
[10:18] | Look at this. “Out of order.” | 看看这个 “停止使用” |
[10:21] | This is how he secured his privacy. | 这就是他如何让人不进来 |
[10:28] | So, how … | 那,如何… |
[10:30] | did a grown man steal a five-year-old girl from a public place and nobody noticed? | 一个成年人如何 从公众的地方偷走一个小孩呢 而且没人注意? |
[10:35] | Maybe someone she trusted. | 也许是她相信的人 也许是 |
[10:37] | Could be. | 卡瑞顿小姐… |
[10:40] | Mrs. Crighton … you guys, um … | 你们,呃… |
[10:44] | did you guys know anybody here? Somebody she would have trusted? | 你们在这里认识什么人吗? |
[10:48] | No. | 任何她可能相信的人? 没有 |
[10:51] | She was too good for this earth. | 她还不懂事 |
[10:54] | Like an angel from heaven. | 就像上天下来的天使 (抽泣声) |
[11:00] | Maybe that’s not even her in that room. How can you be so sure? Maybe she got out. | 也许她根本就不在那间房里面 你怎么能如此肯定? 也许她走出去了 |
[11:12] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[11:23] | We’re twins, mom! | 我们是双胞胎,妈妈! |
[11:38] | Facial edema and petechial hemorrhages indicate raised venous pressure … | 面部浮肿以及出血 这是指静脉受到压迫 |
[11:42] | concurrent with asphyxia. | 所导致的窒息 |
[11:45] | The blue around her lips looks so turquoise, Alexx. | 她嘴唇边的蓝色有点偏绿,阿雷斯 |
[11:48] | A little deoxygenated hemoglobin is usually more purple blue. | 稍微缺氧的血色素 是应该粉蓝色 |
[11:52] | Cyanosis coloring is really subjective. And, I mean, who knows under these lights. | 这种浅色是很特别的 我是说,在灯光下是看不出的 |
[11:57] | Why no bruises? | 为什么没有伤痕? |
[11:58] | Ecchymosis can take up to twenty-four hours to fully develop, but, yeah… | 淤青可能要24小时才能显现出来 |
[12:03] | we should see at least minimal erythema… | 但是我们最起码应该可以看到红斑 |
[12:05] | if she was strangled or ruptured capillaries around her mouth if she was smothered and …. | 如果她是被缰死的 她的嘴边会出现痕迹的 |
[12:09] | I see neither. | 但是我两个都看不见 |
[12:11] | So how did he kill her? | 那他是怎么杀她的呢? (叹气) |
[12:16] | Don’t shoot the messenger, Horatio, | 别杀信史,霍拉多 |
[12:17] | but the brass is leaning, helicopters are starting to hover and reporters are starting to … | 直升机开始盘旋 记者们开始… |
[12:21] | Okay. Give me a minute, please. | 好的,给我点时间 |
[12:23] | Horatio … | 伍德: 霍拉多 |
[12:24] | Yeah? | 什么事? |
[12:25] | Your killer took a souvenir. | 你的杀手拿走了纪念品 |
[12:28] | How do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[12:32] | Her underwear. | 她的内裤 蔡勒探长 |
[12:42] | Lieutenant Caine … what information have you learned so far? | 你现在为止听到什么消息了吗? |
[12:45] | Have you detained a suspect? Can we get some questions over here? | 你有居留疑犯吗? 我们能问些问题吗? |
[12:48] | Lieutenant Caine, is it true she was raped? | 蔡勒探长,她是被强奸了吗? |
[12:49] | Is there any indication that the killer will strike again soon? | 有迹象显示杀手会再次下手吗? |
[12:51] | I’m not going to comment on evidence, but what I will say is that this animal … | 我不会对证据发表评论 但是我想说的是,这个畜生 |
[12:56] | has provided us with a mountain of evidence and we will not sleep till we’ve been all the way through it because we know | 已经给我们提供了很多证据了 直到我们抓住犯人为止 不然我们是不会睡觉的 |
[13:02] | that beneath that mountain lies his grave. Thank you very much. | 因为我们知道 证据下面就是他的坟墓 谢谢你 |
[13:06] | Lieutenant Caine, questions over here! Lieutenant Caine, some questions! | 蔡勒探长 这边 蔡勒探长 这边 |
[13:11] | I don’t want you giving Tiger any more potato chips. | 宝贝,我不想你 |
[13:14] | They’re not good for kitties, okay? | 在给泰哥薯条勒 他们对小孩不好 |
[13:17] | And have daddy read you a story tonight. No TV. | 今晚爸爸给你读个故事 |
[13:21] | Yeah. I love you, too, baby. | 是的,我也爱你 |
[13:34] | Hey, Alexx. | 嘿,阿雷斯 |
[13:35] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[13:36] | I got the results of the blue tinge on her lips… | 我有她嘴唇上蓝色东西的结果了 |
[13:39] | – diglucose and propylene glycol, aka: Good, old-fashioned candy. | 应该是那种 吕二醇 就是那种老式的碚果 |
[13:46] | Could be how he lured her. | 这是吸引女孩的工具 |
[13:47] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[13:49] | Not very inventive, but effective and sticky as hell. | 没新意但是有效 而且很瞍 |
[14:03] | Whoa. | 嫌 |
[14:05] | Whoa. What’s that? | 嫌 那是什么? |
[14:09] | A fingerprint? | 指纹? (吹风机声音) (小声音) (小声音) |
[15:04] | She’s talking to someone but whoever it is stayed off camera. | 她在和别人说话 但是那人在避开镜头 |
[15:08] | He must have surveilled the place. He knew how to stay out of sight. | 他一定在监视这里 他知道如何不被看见 |
[15:12] | Where are you? | 你在哪里? |
[15:13] | I’m walking towards the bathroom. | 蔡勒: 我在走向洗手间 |
[15:16] | Okay, I don’t see you … | 好的,我看不见你 |
[15:17] | I don’t see you … hello, handsome. I see your hand. | 好的,停住 |
[15:21] | I am passing the bowling pin display where the toys are mounted on the wall. | 我经过这里 保龄球展示了玩具的位置 墙上的位子 |
[15:27] | How far is she from the shelf? | 她离架子有多远? |
[15:28] | About three feet. | 大概3英尺 |
[15:30] | You couldn’t see me. | 你看不见我 |
[15:31] | This is exactly the route he took. It’s perfect. | 这就是他的路线 完美 |
[15:35] | Straight to the bathroom. | 直接进擒洗手间 |
[15:36] | In order to avoid the camera he had to stay off the beaten path. | 为了躲避镜头 他必须很小心的走 |
[15:42] | It’s worse to be seen. | 很难被看见 |
[15:44] | Yes, but the better to see his footprint. | 但是很容易找到他的脚印 |
[15:49] | That’s our last lifter. | 我们最后的希望 |
[15:51] | And more in the van. | 汽车里还有 |
[16:01] | Oh, that’s juicy. | 啊,很好 |
[16:02] | Yes, it is. | 是的,的确 |
[16:10] | That’s a beauty. | 蔡勒: 嗯,很漂亮 |
[16:19] | No match? | 不是吗? |
[16:20] | You’re kidding. I thought for sure this guy’d be a repeat. | 你开玩笑吗 我相信这男人是重复犯罪的 |
[16:25] | No wonder. This print’s all screwed up. | 不奇怪 这些指纹都乱了 |
[16:28] | Yeah, you’re right. There’s no central pocket loop. | 是的,没错 这不是在口袋中间 |
[16:31] | Well, human skin is an elastic surface. | 人类的皮肤是弹性表面 |
[16:32] | Maybe the print got stretched when we moved her. | 也许指纹被拉长了 |
[16:35] | Maybe we’re not looking at one finger. | 也许我们看到的不是一个指纹 |
[16:39] | Maybe we’re looking at a cross-section of a couple different fingers. | 也许是几个重叠的 数个不同的指纹 |
[16:42] | Get some rest. You guys get home safely. Thank you. | 回家小心 |
[16:46] | Gary, thanks, buddy. | 盖瑞,谢谢 |
[16:50] | Print results came back. Not one prior. | 指纹的结果回来了 没结果 |
[16:52] | Not even a traffic ticket except for four people. | 甚至连交通违章都没有 除了四个人 |
[16:55] | Records? | 什么记录? |
[16:56] | No, they just refused to give prints. | 没有,他们只是不愿意交出指纹 |
[16:58] | What about that guy in the Acapulco T-shirt? Did he give prints? | 那个穿短袖的人呢? 他有给指纹吗? |
[17:01] | No, but you think we could arrest him… | 没有,但是我们可以逮捕他 |
[17:04] | based on the fact that it’s a little too creepy to be in one of these places without a kid? | 根据现场来看 在那里没有孩子是不是很奇怪? |
[17:07] | Could you hold my lifters? Do you have any ridge builder lotion? | 帮我拿一下? 你有洗手液吗? |
[17:10] | Yeah, in my kit. | 有,包里 |
[17:33] | Hi, I’m Calleigh Duquesne. | 你好,我是卡丽皋昆申 |
[17:36] | Hi, Brad Repkin. | 你好布拉德 |
[17:38] | Oh, let me get that for you. | 我帮你拿 |
[17:42] | Your last name is Repkin. | 你的姓是瑞金 |
[17:44] | Yeah, Repkin. | 是的,瑞金 |
[17:50] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[17:52] | Very nice. | 好的 |
[17:53] | Do you mind taking my footprints back to the lab while you’re at it? | 你能把我的脚印带回去吗 |
[17:56] | No, I don’t. | 可以 |
[17:57] | That door is open. | 门开着 |
[17:58] | A service entrance. | 服务区入口 |
[18:01] | It looks unbarred, too. | 好像没有锁 |
[18:03] | You need a code to get through it. | 你要密码才能进去 嗯 |
[18:07] | Who has access to the code? | 谁知道密码? |
[18:09] | According to the manager himself and six other employees. | 根据经理 他自己和其他的六个雇员 |
[18:13] | Two that were on shift and four we had to pull in. | 其中两个在换班 我们要叫另外四个 |
[18:17] | We looked at ’em real hard and they all checked out. | 我们仔细的观察 但是他们都没问题 |
[18:20] | I’m sure they did. | 他们当然没问题 |
[18:26] | You page me? | 你呼我? |
[18:27] | Yeah. Got broken ribs. | 是的,肋骨断了 |
[18:29] | Five and six on the right consistent with the blood in her mouth. | 5到6在右边 和她嘴里的血一样 |
[18:32] | Hemothorax? | 胸部积血? 是的 |
[18:34] | Cracked rib punctured her lungs, her lungs filled with blood. | 断肋骨刺穿了她的肺 |
[18:39] | She was probably fighting him. So the monster got on top of her. | 她也许是在反抗 于是畜生就火了 |
[18:43] | Crushing her chest. Cause of death: Positional asphyxiation. | 挤压她的胸部 死因:错位窒息 |
[18:49] | No. Intentional evil. | 不,应该不是故意的 |
[18:52] | What you got? | 我没想到什么奇怪的,但是… |
[18:53] | I wasn’t expecting anything unusual, but … | 我没想到什么奇怪的,但是… |
[18:56] | Butalbital. | 药物 |
[18:59] | He gave her barbiturates with her candy. | 碚里加了巴比妥酸盐 |
[19:01] | Butalbital’s a fast-acting sedative. | 这是一种镇静牡 |
[19:04] | Wouldn’t take a lot to knock a child out almost immediately. | 要把一个孩子弄晕是很简单的 |
[19:08] | But what about signs of a struggle? | 那为什么没有反抗的痕迹? |
[19:09] | Found something else. | 再找别人 |
[19:11] | Antihistamine? | 抗组胺牡? |
[19:13] | Poor baby had a cold. | 可怜的孩子得了感冒 |
[19:15] | She wasn’t struggling. She was convulsing. | 她没有反抗 她在抽筋 |
[19:18] | Antihistamine is contra-indicated with butalbital. | 抗组胺牡也是药物 |
[19:22] | She went into anaphylactic shock. | 她有过敏性休克 |
[19:24] | Oh, god. | 我的天啊 |
[19:26] | This means he wasn’t trying to restrain her. | 那他不是故意的 |
[19:29] | He was trying to revive her. | 他想唤醒她 |
[19:32] | CPR, when applied with too much force, can crack ribs. | CPR,如果力量过大 会压断肋骨的 |
[19:40] | He wanted his time with her. | 他只是想和她讲话 男人: 快点 |
[20:14] | Hey, H, we got someone looking pretty sweet over there. | 嘿,这边有人看上去不错 |
[20:17] | Mr. Acapulco? | Mr.阿卡普尔科? |
[20:18] | Yeah, real hard to get out of here. | 是的,很难出去 他身上弄了闪闪的东西 |
[20:20] | He’s got glitter on his shirt no ID and refused to give us prints. | 没身份,并且拒绝 |
[20:24] | I got ’em anyway. | 我可以抓到他 |
[20:25] | Delko just called from the print lab. | 德罗刚从实验室打了电话 |
[20:27] | This guy’s a registered sex offender. | 这家伙有6次前科 |
[20:29] | Hmm … okay. Get Bernstein. Where is he? | 好的,带伯恩斯坦 他在哪里? |
[20:34] | He’s right there. | 布拉德瑞金? |
[20:35] | Brad Repkin? | 布拉德瑞金? |
[20:37] | Yeah? | 手从口袋里出来 放在背后 |
[20:38] | Hands out of your pockets, behind your back. | 手从口袋里出来 放在背后 |
[20:43] | You got a car, Brad? | 你有汽车吗,布拉德 有 |
[20:46] | Yeah. Outside. | 在外面 |
[20:48] | Let’s go take a look. | 我们去看看 |
[20:50] | Which one is it? | 绿色卡迪拉克 |
[20:51] | It’s the green cadillac. | 绿色卡迪拉克 |
[20:52] | Right here? Yeah. | 这部? 是的 |
[20:53] | Green caddy? | 这部绿色卡迪拉克? 是的 |
[20:54] | Yeah. You can’t search it, can you? I mean, I got rights, don’t I? | 这部绿色卡迪拉克? 是的 你不能搜我的车,对吗? |
[20:57] | Just shut up, Brad. | 闭嘴,布拉德 |
[20:58] | You violated your parole when you came within a hundred yards of a child. | 你违反了规定 |
[21:00] | You know the rules, so shut up. | 当你靠近一个孩子, 超过100码的时候 你知道规定 你闭嘴吧 |
[21:21] | This better not be hers. | 希望这些不是她的 |
[21:28] | I understand that you did quite a bit of time in solitary on your first conviction. | 我知道你很孤独 在你的第一次认罪的时候 |
[21:31] | That was a bogus charge. My bitch ex-wife — she ruined my life. | 有个假的控诉 我的贱人妻子 |
[21:35] | But your daughter made a statement that you touched her during a swimming lesson. | 她毁了我的生活 但是你的女儿的声明 你在她游泳课的时候碰了她 |
[21:39] | That’s not true. I would never hurt her. | 这是假的 我不会伤害她 |
[21:42] | See, I think, on this conviction the cons are going to get you before the chair does. | 明白了,我想 在这个案子 你会毁了你自己的 |
[21:46] | Did you know that they kill child molesters in prison before the rapists before the serial killers? | 你知道吗 在监狱里,骚扰儿童的 会比强奸犯和连环杀手死得更早 |
[21:52] | Did you know that? | 你知道吗? |
[21:55] | Look, you don’t have anything on me. | 听着,你什么证据都没有 我有你的脚印 |
[21:56] | I’ve got footprints, I’ve got glitter. I’ve got your record, | 我有闪光物质 |
[22:00] | and I’m about to match a fingerprint. | 我有你的记录而且我将要比较 |
[22:02] | I was going to take my daughter, okay? That’s it. It’s my visiting day. | 我只是想带走我的女儿 就这样 今天是我探望的日子 |
[22:08] | But instead, you picked up a substitute, didn’t you? | 但是,你挑选了一个替代物 |
[22:19] | Where are you, you perv? | 你在哪里 |
[22:33] | Sit tight. | 坐好了 |
[22:38] | Horatio? Yeah? | 霍拉多? 什么事? |
[22:39] | He was playing pocket pull just before the alarms went full blast. | 他在玩游戏 |
[22:43] | On camera the whole time. | 当然是在警报前 一直在摄像机上面 |
[22:47] | On camera the whole time. | 一直在摄像机上面 |
[22:49] | But he still violated parole. He is still going back to prison. | 但他还是违反了规定 他还是会进监狱的 |
[22:51] | He is not our guy, then. | 他不是罪犯 |
[22:56] | Do you know how many children a pedophile molests during a lifetime on average? | 蔡勒: 你知道一个骚扰儿童的一辈子 会骚扰多少个孩子? |
[23:01] | No. | 不知道 |
[23:02] | Well, a recent study says 150. One hundred and fifty. | 我听说是150个 150个 |
[23:08] | What if they’re caught? | 如果被抓过一次 |
[23:09] | Down to 65. | 数字会降到65 |
[23:13] | Then we can still save 85 children. | 那我们还能拯救85个孩子 (叹气) |
[23:19] | Let’s work for that. | 我们一起努力吧 |
[23:22] | Okay, here comes the magic. | 好的,看这里 |
[23:33] | Yeah, got broken ridges running in all directions. Just like … | 到处都是 |
[23:36] | … the cotton candy fingerprint. | 棉花碚上的指纹 |
[23:38] | Exactly. | 的确 |
[23:45] | That makes three fingers out of five. | 那就有5个手指中的3个了 |
[23:49] | Let’s hope he left the rest right here. | 希望他的指纹在这里 |
[24:39] | Look at this middle finger. | 看着我的中指 |
[24:41] | I mean, there’s no arches, no whorls, no loops. | 没有任何的皱纹 |
[24:45] | It’s all dots and bifurcations. | 只有点和分歧 |
[24:46] | But the index has three radial loops on it. | 但是大拇指有三层曲线 |
[24:49] | Malcolm X held the previous record with two radial loops on one hand. | 马尔科姆有以前的记录 如果一只手指有两个曲线 这些可不是割伤 |
[24:55] | Well, it isn’t a bunch of cuts because those would just break up otherwise fluid ridges. | 因为那些会导致液体的流出 |
[25:02] | It’s not a chemical burn. The ridges would be worn evenly on the hand. | 这不是化学性的烧伤 这些是平均分布在手上的 |
[25:10] | Well, it can’t be a scar because the skin would heal back into the print. | 这也不可能是伤痕 因为皮肤会把伤疤压在 指纹下面 |
[25:15] | It looks scarred. It looks like dozens of scars. | 看起来很可怕 看上去象有几十个伤疤 |
[25:19] | It looks like he reached into a blender. I don’t know. | 他掉进搅伴器 我不知道 |
[25:30] | Calleigh? | 卡丽 (喘气声) |
[25:33] | Oh, my god. I’m so sorry. I closed my eyes just for a second. | 真抱歉 我闭上了眼镜 |
[25:35] | Don’t worry about it. You’re a morning person. | 大概几秒种钟 别担心 |
[25:37] | Horatio, I don’t know what happened. | 你是个早起的人 |
[25:39] | You’re fine. Do me a favor and take a look at subject B… | 你很好帮我一个忙 看看B部分 |
[25:42] | and tell me if you see anything peculiar about it. | 告诉我有什么异常之处 |
[25:46] | His weight’s all in the back. | 他的重量都在背上 |
[25:48] | See, normally when someone takes a step it’s heel, ball, toe. Correct? | 嗯看通常 当有人徽了一步 那是脚后跟脚趾头 对吗 嗯 |
[25:53] | But in this case there’s pressure on the arch and not the toe. | 但在这个案子里 压力并不是在脚趾头上 |
[25:56] | Are you thinking his shoes are too big for his feet? | 你是说鞋子太大了 |
[25:58] | When someone takes the time to put on a pair of shoes that are three sizes too large … | 当有人穿上一对鞋子 鞋子比脚大三个尺寸 |
[26:02] | it can mean that they’re trying to hide their identity. | 那就表明他想隐瞒他的身份 |
[26:05] | Just like he did with cameras. | 就象对待相机一样 |
[26:06] | You know, subject B’s steps peter out near the storage room. | B嫌疑人的脚印在储藏室 附近出现过 |
[26:11] | Okay, and we have trace soil on the fourth print, don’t we? | 好的我们有看到沙迹 在第四个指纹上 不是吗 |
[26:15] | Good. What would you like in your coffee? | 你咖啡想加什么 |
[26:18] | Sugar. | 碚 |
[26:21] | How he got in! | (笑声) 他进来了 |
[26:23] | What? | 什么 |
[26:27] | The glitter found on Ruthie is a match to the glitter found on the Zany Town vest. | 闪点发现在露西上面 有一根火柴 |
[26:31] | He must have stolen one. That’s how he got in. | 他肯定偷了一个 |
[26:33] | Probably how he got out, too. Okay, let’s get Bernstein. | 他可能还是这样出去的 我们去找伯斯登 |
[26:36] | This guy probably knows an employee there. | 他可能认识那里的雇员 |
[26:38] | Okay, so you’re a complete pro. You know exactly what you’re doing. | 你知道你在做什么 |
[26:41] | ‘Cause you’ve done it before. You’ve got a record, you’ve been to jail. | 因为你以前做过 你曾有过案底 |
[26:45] | That’s right. So, to escape Megan’s law, no pun intended… | 没错要逃脱綟跟 门都没有 现在要避开铬居 |
[26:49] | and avoid having the neighborhood know where the local pedophile lives… | 在那个恋童癖者住的地方 你决定要提取指纹 |
[26:52] | you decide to take someone else’s prints and cover your own with them. | 然后用他们的指纹来 盖住你自己的 |
[26:56] | But that wouldn’t work, though because they’d fall off. | 但那样没有用 因为指纹还在 |
[26:59] | Frankenstein. | 福兰克斯登 |
[27:01] | He Frankenstein’d himself. He took his own skin off and put them on different fingers. | 他自己 他把自己的皮肤切下来 万他们放在不同的手指上 |
[27:07] | And we could still match that to something? | 我们找得到吻合的吗 |
[27:09] | Not if he sliced them into small pieces first and then grafted them back on. | 如果他现把它们切成小片 然后进行移□ (呻吟和喘气) |
[27:19] | There are 2,500 nerve receptors in the finger per centimeter. | 手指的每厘米有2500个感受器 |
[27:24] | That must have hurt like a bitch. | 那肯定痛得不得了 |
[27:24] | Yeah, that’s how badly he wants these kids. | 那可以证明他有多想 要这个孩子 |
[27:28] | So, he rejiggered his fingerprints thinking that he could avoid his previous crimes. | 所以他他改变他的指纹 以为他可以逃脱罪名 |
[27:32] | He was almost right. | 他几乎是对的 |
[27:34] | AFIS didn’t find it, but we cut up his prints and figure out where the pieces actually go … | AFIS没有找到 但我们发现了他的指纹 发现他的指纹 |
[27:41] | Like a human jigsaw puzzle. | 实际是象人体拼图 |
[27:43] | Let’s go. | 你知道在露西尸体上 |
[27:44] | Did you know the glitter found on Ruthie’s body came from Zany Town? | 发现的亮点是从赞尼城来的吗 |
[27:47] | It couldn’t have been an employee. | 我不能当雇员 |
[27:50] | Nobody with a record can work there. | 有案底的人不能在这里工作 |
[27:51] | The killer had the code to your storage room. Explain that, please. | 杀手有你储藏室的密码 请解释一下 |
[27:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:57] | Where do you keep it? | 你藏在哪里 |
[27:58] | On my desk. | 桌子上 |
[27:59] | On your desk? In plain view for everyone to see? | 你的桌子上 看起来很普通 |
[28:02] | Oh, my god. | 我的上帝啊 |
[28:03] | That’s using your head. | 用用脑子 |
[28:05] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 嗯 |
[28:10] | All right, we need a bifurcation with dots. | 道勒: 好吧我有一个很大的分歧 |
[28:14] | Okay, uh … bifurcation with dots. | 很大的分歧 |
[28:19] | Here, try this. | 试试这个 |
[28:24] | Not it. | 不是 好的 好的 |
[28:31] | Okay … all right. Try that one. That has some whorls in it. | 试试那个 里面有一些养纹 嗯 |
[28:41] | Okay. How about an ulnar loop? | 好的 那尺骨呢 |
[28:45] | Right here. | 这里 好的 |
[28:53] | Yeah … yeah … yeah, that’s it. | 是的 |
[28:55] | Yes, it is. | |
[28:58] | You were waiting for that, huh? | 你在等那个是吗 |
[29:00] | Beautiful. | 干得好 |
[29:05] | Papilio aristodemus ponceanus and torchwood. | 凤蝶停在 火炬木上 |
[29:10] | Translation: The dirt that you found on subject b’s shoes was full of swallowtail eggs. | 翻痑:你在嫌疑人B鞋子上 发现的灰尘 里面满是凤蝶卵 |
[29:17] | Book says swallowtails are a really rare butterfly. | 书上说凤蝶是一种很 稀有的蝴蝶 |
[29:19] | Only three have been seen in Biscayne National Park in the last four years. | 在比兹凯国家公园里 才有三只 |
[29:22] | I need a map. | 我需要地图 |
[29:28] | Horatio? Yeah? | 霍拉多 怎么了 |
[29:30] | Got a print match and a name. | 找到和名字吻合的指纹 |
[29:31] | Stewart Otis. Registered pedophile, long record starting at age 12. | 斯图华特奥蒂斯 有长期的登记记录 从12岁开始 |
[29:37] | All we need is an address. | 我们要的是个地址 |
[29:40] | Damn it. No Stewart Otis. | 妈的 没有斯图华特奥蒂斯这个人 |
[29:42] | Right, but if he changed his prints there’s a chance he changed his name. | 如果他改变了指纹 那他就有可能名字也改了 |
[29:45] | So, Bob, let’s do a property search for the name Otis. | 让我们调查一下奥蒂斯的财产 |
[29:48] | Anything in or around Biscayne National Park. Let’s do that. | 在国家公园附近的任何东西 看这个 我们有相符的东西 |
[29:53] | Look at this. We have a match. William and Margaret Otis. 2430 Black Creek Road. | 威廉和玛格丽特奥蒂斯 黑格路2430号 |
[29:57] | That’s a quarter mile from the park. Let’s go. | 距离公园0.25英里 (警笛声) |
[30:08] | No one inside, sir. | 警员: 里面没人 |
[30:09] | Okay. House is clear! Glove up! Kits and gloves! Let’s go. | 房子是空的 我们继续检查 带上工具箱和手套 走吧 (关上百叶窗) |
[30:49] | Well, he’s not shy about his pornography. | 他对色情文字毫不忌讳 |
[31:02] | This is just the tip of the iceberg. | 冷冰冰的人就是这样 嫌 |
[31:17] | And he doesn’t live here. | 他不住在这里 |
[31:19] | He plays here. | 他在这里玩 (嘶嘶声) (油门声音) |
[32:16] | What do you got here? | 你在这里发现什么 |
[32:19] | I don’t know. These cartons– he must have … | 我不知道 三个纸箱他肯定是 |
[32:21] | he must keep them like some sick kind of trading cards. | 把东西藏起来了 就象是敳换卡一样 |
[32:30] | They’re not trading cards. | 他们不是敳换卡 |
[32:33] | They’re headstones. | 他们是墓石 |
[32:44] | That makes four and one partial. | 道勒: 一共有四个半 |
[32:47] | I’ll call the office and get an autopsy room prepped for the remains. | 伍德: 我会打电话给警局 进行尸体解剖 |
[32:51] | At this point, closure’s the only thing we can give these families. | 这一点 关闭不是唯一的东西 我能给这些家庭 |
[32:54] | Until we catch this guy. | 直到我们抓到这个人 |
[33:04] | Alexx! | 阿雷斯 |
[33:06] | Hey, Alexx! | 嘿阿雷斯 |
[33:11] | What do you think? | 你怎么认为 |
[33:14] | Sandy soil minimizes decomposition. | 沙可以把腐烂最小化 |
[33:18] | There’s marbling … … but very little skin slip. | 有花纹 很少皮肤纤维存在 |
[33:23] | The soil is cool. | 沙很酷 |
[33:25] | Well, I’d say she’s been here three, maybe four weeks. | 她在这里三四个星期了 |
[33:29] | So he’s not even waiting a month between kills, is he? | 他甚至等不到一个月 是他干的吗 |
[33:32] | Well, don’t serial killers accelerate as they progress? | 杀人恶魔们越来越猖狂 |
[33:35] | Yes, they do, and that’s when they make mistakes. | 没错特别是 |
[33:38] | Maybe you can tell us some of them, angel. | 在他们犯错误的时候 也许你能跟我们说一些 |
[33:56] | That’s from the little girl we dug up at the house. | 从小女孩那里得来的 我们在屋子里挖出来的 |
[34:00] | Is that blood? Yep. | 是血吗 是的 |
[34:03] | This freak … plays with them like toys. | 这个疯子 对待他们就象对待玩具一样 |
[34:07] | Until they break. Keep me posted. | 知炙损们分开 保持联络 (轻轻的呼呼声) |
[34:46] | Speed… what do we got? | 斯皮德我们有什么发现 |
[34:49] | Carbon, oxygen and hydrogen combo and propylene glycol … | 碳氢氧混合 丙稀甘油 |
[34:54] | sugar and blue dye #1. | 碚和蓝色染料 |
[34:56] | Well, there’s our cotton candy. | 这里有我们的棉花碚 |
[34:58] | How did it get on her underwear? | 她的内裤怎么样 |
[34:59] | I thought he just used it to lure them and to drug them. | 他利用它来诱□他们 然后毒死他们 |
[35:01] | Well, with no presence of butalbital maybe he has another use for it. | 没有其他东西 也许他有其他用途 |
[35:17] | These crystals aren’t elongated. They’re square. Not fibrous. | 这些晶片没有被拉长 他们是正方形的 |
[35:23] | Meaning? | 他们没有受过热 |
[35:24] | Meaning they haven’t been exposed to heat. | 他们没有受过热 |
[35:28] | Like a cotton candy machine. | 就像棉花碚机器 |
[35:30] | Exactly. This is unprocessed cotton candy. | 的确是 是没有加工过的棉花碚 |
[35:33] | So he makes the stuff. Let’s find out where he’s delivering today. | 他做了那些东西 看看他今天发了什么 |
[35:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:53] | Hey, Stewart. | 嗨斯达华 |
[35:55] | Yeah. | 是 |
[35:55] | How’s the cotton candy business? | 棉花碚生意怎么样 |
[35:58] | You move, he’s going to put one right through you. | 你走了 他会通过你放一个 (枪声) 警察:把手举起来 |
[36:03] | Those must’ve been painful. | 肯定很痛苦 |
[36:11] | Nice work. | 干得好 嫌 |
[36:15] | What do we have here, stolen uniforms? | 我们这里有什么 偷来的制服 |
[36:19] | “Sir golf-a-lot.” You on to your next victim, Stewart? | 别人的罢章 你去看下一个受害者吗斯达华 |
[36:24] | That’s not mine. | 真的吗 |
[36:25] | Really? Whose is it, mine? Take him. | 这是谁的我的吗 |
[36:28] | Let’s go. | 带上他 我们走吧 |
[36:37] | We, um … we located … your stash of pornography, Stewart. | 我们 我们位于 你藏起来的那些色情刊物 |
[36:44] | And, uh, I’ve got to tell you that’s pretty sick stuff. | 我要告诉你 是些很变态的东西 |
[36:51] | Pornography? | 色情刊物 没错 |
[36:55] | It’s my guess that you couldn’t come by the real thing… | 是我的猜测 你没有什么真正的东西 |
[37:00] | and so you put on your phony uniform and you went trolling for a little girl. | 所以你穿上假冒的制服 然后你去引诱一个小女孩 |
[37:17] | Mom, watch me! | 妈妈看看我 蒋 |
[37:23] | Mommy, I’m hot. All right. Back you go. | 妈妈我很热 哦 你回去吧 |
[37:29] | She was flirting with me. | 她挑逗我 嗯 |
[37:40] | Whoops-a-daisy. | 觉得很惊讶 |
[38:01] | She ruined it. | 她毁了一切 |
[38:04] | It’s called anaphylactic shock. | 那叫过敏性休克 |
[38:07] | Your sedative mixed with her cold medicine. | 你在感冒药里面加了镇静牡 |
[38:12] | Come on. What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[38:13] | Stop it! Stop it. Come on! | 快停下来 停下来 |
[38:17] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 (警报声) |
[38:38] | I never even got to play with her. | 我从来没有和她玩 (冷笑) |
[38:48] | Life … | 生活斯达华 |
[38:50] | Stewart … | |
[38:52] | is filled … | 充满了 失望 |
[38:54] | with disappointment. | 伍德: |
[38:59] | “…And Hansel, who liked the taste of the roof, … | 汉森喜欢这样的味道 |
[39:02] | … tore down a great piece of it. | 房顶的味道 |
[39:11] | Suddenly … the door opened… | 突然 门开了 |
[39:19] | Keep going, mommy. | 继续走妈妈 |
[39:32] | I want to talk to you guys … | 我想和你们谈谈 |
[39:36] | about bad people. | 关于坏人 |
[40:01] | /Don’t think about all those things you fear/ | 不要想那些你害怕的事情 |
[40:09] | /just be glad to be here/ | 就开心地呆在这里 |
[40:14] | /don’t think about all those things you fear/ | 不要想那些你害怕的东西 |
[40:22] | /just be glad to be here./ | 就开心呆在这里 |