时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:29] | Morning. | |
[01:30] | This would do wonders for tourism. | 这会使游客大吃一惊的 |
[01:32] | Yes. Who called it in? | 是谁报警的 |
[01:35] | Jogger from the Lowles found the victims at 6:15. | 是一个从劳尔斯来的跑步者报的 在早上6:15发现两个受害者 |
[01:38] | Victims? I’m only seeing one victim. | 两个?我只看到一个 |
[01:40] | No, there was a girl down there. | 不,那边还有个女孩 叫做简.仁霞 |
[01:42] | A Jane Renshaw. Age 24. Here from Iowa. | 今年24岁,来自爱何华洲 她被打得很惨 |
[01:45] | She was beat the hell, unconscious and half drowned. She’s over at St. Luke’s. | 打得失去知觉,并淹得半死 她还去过圣.路克这个地方 好的,要他们查清楚 |
[01:52] | Well they made sure he was dead. | 男的已经死了 查出他的身份了吗? |
[01:55] | Did you get an I.D.? | 还不行,她完全帮不上忙 |
[01:56] | No, and she was too out of it to help. | 还不行,她完全帮不上忙 嗯嗯 |
[02:01] | He was running away. | 他试图逃跑 |
[02:03] | Why kill a guy who’s running from the scene? | 为什么杀一个在逃离现场的人? 是的…看到那些线了吗 那些摩擦的痕迹 证据是第一位,永远是 证据会自己说话的 太好了 我们不会再上当了吧? 不要再上当了 不,不! |
[02:06] | Yes, there in lies the rub my friend. | |
[02:10] | The evidence, as always, will speak for itself. | |
[03:07] | Why did you die so far from the girl, huh? | 为什么你死的地方 |
[03:10] | What’s he telling you Alexx? | 离那女孩这么远,为什么? 他在和你说什么,阿力斯? |
[03:11] | Sustained blunt force trauma to the head. | 头部是持续用钝器 所造成的伤害 |
[03:16] | Multiple blows based on the blood. Liver temperature is 87.2. | 根据血来判断出血处有很多 肝脏的温度是大概87.2度 |
[03:22] | So he died around midnight. | 就是说他是半夜死的 |
[03:24] | Juggular. Not a knife though. Irregular object. | 但我肯定不是用刀 是不规则的物体 |
[03:29] | Bled out. | 流血过多而死 |
[03:33] | What’s this mark on his cheek right there? | 这个痕迹是什么造成的 |
[03:37] | Burn mark. Little bit of ash. Something brown. | 烧伤的痕迹 是一些灰烬 |
[03:41] | Smashing and slashing aren’t enough. | 难道杀和砍都不解恨 |
[03:45] | Gotta burn him too huh. | 还必须要烧他,是吗? 如果我这样对付一个人 |
[03:48] | If I’m gonna mess somebody up like this, I don’t do it out in the open. | 就象这样 我是不会在室外做的 |
[03:54] | Unless you’re not worried about it. | 嗯,除非你根本就不担心 |
[04:03] | Male victim’s hair is black. | 男性受害者的头发是黑色 |
[04:07] | Got blond here. Just like the female vic. | 是的,这里有点金色头发 就像是女受害者的 |
[04:11] | So our guy and girl grab a blanket; have a little fun in the moonlight. | 这样,我们的先生和女士 抓了一个毯子 在月光下谈情说爱 |
[04:16] | Until they are rudely interrupted. | 直到他们被很粗鲁的打断了 她被别人侵犯了 被丢进大海,不顾她的死活 |
[04:21] | She’s assaulted. Tossed into the ocean left to die. | 男的想逃跑 |
[04:26] | Guy tries to escape. | 被打得半死,而且还被吓得半死 |
[04:30] | Half dead, scared out of his mind, he runs. | 他跑…然后,有人 |
[04:34] | And someone catches up to him over here. | 在这里追到他 |
[04:37] | So that makes these the last footsteps of his life. | 这样,这里的脚印就是他 最后留下的脚印 |
[04:40] | Megan Donner. | 綟跟.道勒 我马上就过去 |
[04:43] | I’ll be right there. | 护士已经完成检查了 |
[04:45] | Sart nurse. They’ve completed their exam. We can talk to her now. | 我们现在可以和她说话了 |
[04:48] | Keep me posted. | 有消息就告诉我 |
[04:49] | Got it. | 明白 有谁能帮我 |
[04:59] | Who wants to help me search around the girl? | 在女孩身上收集证据 |
[05:02] | We’re working on the murder scene. You ask for the girl? | 我们在忙那件谋杀案 你想见那女孩吗 |
[05:05] | I like a challenge. | 我喜欢挑战 |
[05:08] | Tide can come in at any moment. | 随时都有可能涨潮 (笑声) |
[05:12] | Too much. | 太过份了,喂,来看看这个 |
[05:13] | Hey check this out. | 你有什么东西 |
[05:13] | What have you got? | 你有什么东西 |
[05:14] | It’s still sharp. No erosion. | 这还很锋利,没被腐蚀 |
[05:16] | Damn good chance that could be from last night. | 也许这就是昨晚留下的东西 是的 |
[05:22] | This is everything she had on. | 这些就是她穿的衣服 |
[05:24] | Any indication of rape? | 有被强奸的迹象吗? |
[05:25] | We recovered what looks like semen. | 找到一些类似精子的东西 |
[05:27] | Tears on the lower part of her vagina. | 在6点,7点和8点的位置 |
[05:29] | Six, seven and eight o’clock. Also a grade three concussion. | 伴随着3度的脑震荡 |
[05:32] | She give you a name? | 她的外伤很严重 |
[05:33] | She suffered a pretty severe trauma. She doesn’t remember the last twelve hours. | 她的外伤很严重 她对之前的12小时 失去了记忆 |
[05:39] | Oh listen. She got antsy when I tried to administer an oral swab. | 哦,你听着 当我想从她口腔里收集样本时 她的反应很大 |
[05:47] | Sense memory. She’s repressing. | 她想起那时的情景了 她在回忆 |
[05:49] | She’s right there on the edge. | 她应该马上就可以想起了 |
[05:52] | I’ll see what I can do. | 谢谢你,綟跟 |
[05:53] | Thanks Megan. | 谢谢你,綟跟 |
[06:01] | Hi Jane. | 你好,简 |
[06:03] | My name is Megan Donner. I’m a crime scene investigator. | 我是犯罪现场调查科的 |
[06:13] | They said I was attacked. | 他们说我被人袭击了 (叹气) |
[06:17] | We don’t know by whom. | 我们不知道是谁干的 |
[06:19] | They won’t tell me if my boyfriend Paul’s okay. | 他们不愿意告诉我 我的男朋友鲍尔怎么样了 |
[06:24] | Paul Vernet? | 我们还不清楚 |
[06:26] | We don’t know yet. | 就现在来说 |
[06:29] | Right now, I’d like to concentrate on you. | 我想集中在你身上 我们有证据显示 你被人性骚扰过 |
[06:35] | We have evidence of a sexual assault. | 如果我们 |
[06:39] | If we’re gonna find the person who did this to you… | 这次想找出到底是谁干的 这样对你 |
[06:44] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮忙 |
[06:47] | The more evidence we collect from you, the better our chance of catching him. | 我们从你身上找到越多的证据 我们就越有把握抓到他 |
[06:54] | Would you let me complete the exam? | 你能让我完成检查吗? |
[07:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:24] | Can you open? | 你能打开吗? |
[07:27] | That’s good. | 不错 |
[07:32] | Do you wear a retainer? | 你有带牙套吗? 带了 |
[07:37] | Would it be ok if I removed it? | 我能把它拆下来吗? (叹气) 好的 这里 嗯…我将要. |
[07:55] | I’m gonna, um, take this for now, ok? | 现在带走这个东西,行吗? 嗯..芬威克探员 |
[08:04] | Detective Fenwick will be here in a few minutes. | 我马上过来 |
[08:07] | He needs to ask you some questions about Paul. | 一些关于鲍尔的问题 |
[08:15] | I’ll be right outside. | 我就在外面 |
[08:25] | What are you up to? | 你在忙什么? |
[08:27] | Sands from the hot area around the male victim. | 这些沙子 是来自男性被害者周围的 |
[08:29] | Didn’t you already sift around that area? | 你不是把周围的沙子 都筛选过了吗 |
[08:31] | Yeah. But there was a struggle, paramedics came through, | 是的,但是 这里曾经有一场打斗 而且医生也经过了那里 有时候,证据就会被掩埋了 |
[08:36] | sometimes things get buried. So I dug a little deeper. | 于是我挖得更深一点 |
[08:39] | Oh my gosh. Aren’t you ambitious. | 我的天啊,你还真有恒心 |
[08:43] | Yeah, look at this. | 这里,看看这个 |
[08:45] | Nose piece from eyeglasses. | 眼睛上的鼻托 是的 |
[08:48] | That’s right. | 上面有些苯芬 还有些这个… 血的证据 |
[08:55] | Proof of blood. Pink always was my favorite color. | 粉红色永远是我最喜欢的颜色 |
[08:59] | I’ll get this over to DNA. | 好的,交给我吧 |
[09:00] | I’ll take it. I’m going that way anyways. | 那我走那条路了 你确定? |
[09:01] | You sure? Great! | 是的 好的 |
[09:14] | Something in the neck wound. | 伍德: 在驩子的伤痕上有点东西 |
[09:19] | Looks like glass. | 看上去像是?}⑦ |
[09:21] | We found a lot of broken glass at the scene. | 我们在现场找到很多?}⑦ 大概离受害者有5米的距离 |
[09:26] | Approximately five meters from the body. Is your glass green in color? | 距离他的身体 你找到的?}⑦是绿色的? |
[09:31] | Copy that. | 知道了 |
[09:32] | So that means somebody jabbed our guy with a broken bottle, doesn’t it. | 嗯,这就是说有人 用一个破餟子杀了被害者 对不对? |
[09:36] | Interesting. Because I’m thinking he was a bartender. | 有意思 因为我认为焊疑犯应该 是一个酒吧的调酒师 |
[09:40] | Based on? | 他指甲中的酸橙 |
[09:41] | Lime peel on his fingernails. | 他指甲中的酸橙 |
[09:44] | And these rashes. Occupational dermatosis. | 以及这些皮疹 这是职业病 这是每天都 |
[09:48] | You can get it from squeezing a lot of lemons or limes in direct sunlight. | 在直接的阳光下 压榨大量的柠檬和桔子而造成的 |
[09:52] | Female victim stated that her boyfriend was a CPA. | 女性受害者说 他的男友是加拿大航空的 |
[09:57] | Maybe he moonlights. | 也许他飞的是夜间航班 |
[10:00] | Also said the boyfriend had light brown hair. | 男友有浅褐色的头发 |
[10:03] | This guy’s is black. | 这个男的是黑色 |
[10:05] | Check his eye color please. | 请检查他眼睛的颜色 |
[10:11] | Green. | 加航的记录是褐色 |
[10:12] | CPA has brown. You know what that means. | 加航的记录是褐色 你知道这是什么意思? |
[10:15] | This ain’t her boyfriend. | 这…这不是她的男友 |
[10:17] | This ain’t her boyfriend but it might be why he’s on your table Alexx. | 这不是她的男友 这也许是为什么他会在太平间 阿雷斯,谢谢你 |
[10:21] | Thank you. | 芬威克探员 |
[10:23] | Detective Fenwick. | 这是霍拉多.蔡勒 |
[10:24] | This is Horatio Caine. | 在阿尔狄摩,女受害者的酒店见 |
[10:25] | Meet me at the female victim’s hotel. The Agramont. | 在阿尔狄摩,女受害者的酒店见 |
[10:29] | That’s right the Agramont. I’m on my way. Thank you Alexx. | 对的,阿尔狄摩 我马上来 谢谢你,阿雷斯 喂,你们是什么人? |
[10:40] | Who are you guys? | 鲍尔.范内特? |
[10:41] | Paul Varnette? | 怎么一回事? |
[10:43] | What’s going on? | |
[10:46] | Well Paul, your girlfriend, Jane, is in the hospital. | 嗯,鲍尔,你的女朋友 简现在正在医院里 |
[10:49] | The guy she was with last night is dead… | 昨晚和她在一起的男士 已经死了 |
[10:52] | and you look like you’ve been up all night, so why don’t you tell me. | 昨晚整晚没睡 不如,你告诉我吧? 喂,芬威克 |
[11:37] | Got here as fast as I could. | 我尽快过去 |
[11:39] | Traffic on the causeway. | 这边塞车 嗯 |
[11:41] | I can’t believe someone did this to Jane. | 我不敢相信有人这样对简 |
[11:43] | When’s the last time you saw her? | 你最后一次见她是几点? |
[11:47] | Maybe eleven. We were at a party and… | 也许是11点 我们在一个派对… |
[11:51] | I passed out. I woke up at the guest house an hour ago. | 我晕过去了 我一个小时前才在酒店醒来 嗯,有意思 |
[11:56] | Cubanos. These are illegal you know. | 你知道你犯了法吗? |
[11:59] | I got them from a guy at the airport. | 是机场里的一个人给我的 |
[12:01] | I’m going to take them into evidence, if you don’t mind. | 行不行? |
[12:03] | I don’t understand. | 这对于你来说很重要吗 |
[12:04] | It’s not important that you do. | 这对于你来说很重要吗 |
[12:06] | How did you get those cuts on your hands. | 把你的手弄伤的? |
[12:08] | I don’t no. I was drunk. Hamilton’s throw a good party. | 我..不知道 我喝多了 汉密尔顿举行了一个很好的派对 |
[12:15] | THE Hamiltons? Governors, Senators, war heroes Hamiltons? | 汉密尔顿? 是那个州长,议员,英雄 汉密尔顿? |
[12:18] | I went to business school with Tyler Hamilton at Vanderbilt. | 我上的是商学院 和汉密尔顿一起 在比尔特上的学 |
[12:22] | You know, he said, if we were in Miami, we had an open invitation. | 他总是说,如果我们在綟阿密 我们会受到晖请去的 |
[12:25] | Pretty girl like Jane, I don’t doubt it. | 我知道简是个漂亮的女孩 毫无疑问 |
[12:27] | You know the family? | 你认识那家人吗? |
[12:30] | I do. | 认识 |
[12:33] | Have you, um, ever seen him before? | 以前见过他? |
[12:36] | No. Look I haven’t DONE anything? | 听着,我什么也没干 |
[12:40] | I never saw this guy and I never hurt Jane. | 不是我伤害简的 |
[12:42] | Paul, did you teach Jane a lesso for stepping out on you? | 鲍尔,你这样做是为了告诉简 背叛你的后果吗? |
[12:45] | NO! No way. | 不,不可能 |
[12:47] | Then, you won’t mind giving us a DNA sample. To rule you out. | 道勒: 那你就不会介意 给我们提取你的DNA样本 好还你清白? |
[12:52] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[12:54] | But listen, I uh, Jane and I did have sex recently. | 但是听着 简和我最近才发生过关系 |
[12:59] | How recently? | 昨天 |
[13:00] | Yesterday. Before the party. | 在派对前 |
[13:02] | Open up. | 打开 (自言自语): 昨天… |
[13:06] | Thank you. | 我们在这附近玩 |
[13:06] | We were playing around and…things got… | 我们在这附近玩 |
[13:10] | kinda rough. | 但是事情有点棘手 |
[13:12] | If you find anything… | 我会第一个告诉你 |
[13:14] | You’ll be the first to know. | 我会第一个告诉你 |
[13:18] | Oh, this guy is a friend of the Hamiltons. | 噢,这个人是汉密尔顿的朋友 |
[13:23] | Let’s not let him out of our sight, ok? | 我们必须盯着他,行吗? |
[13:38] | Horatio Caine. | 男人(在内部系统): 上来吧 |
[13:39] | Come in. | 谢谢你 |
[13:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:51] | Nice suit. | 蔡勒: 这身衣服不错 |
[13:52] | I’m pulling out my fall stuff. | 我正在批评我的不称职的员工 |
[13:55] | I heard you got something from the beach. | 我听说你从沙滩上收集 到一些东西 |
[13:56] | A nosepiece with blood evidence. Lab has it now. | 一个鼻托 上面有血迹 现在实验室正在化验 |
[14:00] | I’m surprised the Hamiltons are still here. Usually they’re in Vermont this time of year. | 我很吃惊 因为汉密尔顿竟然还在这里 一般在每年的这个时候 他们会在佛蒙特州 |
[14:03] | All this peak foliage. | 这才是线索 |
[14:06] | Calleigh, you seem to know as much about this family as you do about 9 millimeters. | 卡丽,你好像很了解这个家庭 就像你了解9毫米口径的枪一样 |
[14:10] | They’re American royalty. What can I say? | 他们是美国的皇室 我能说什么呢? |
[14:13] | Eric stay off the property but take a look around. | 嗯,埃瑞克 不要靠近他们的财产 但是尽量在周围看看 |
[14:16] | You got it H. | 好的,没问题 |
[14:19] | Here we go. | 我们出发吧 |
[14:24] | Horatio. Good to get your call. I don’t think you’ve been here since, huh… | 霍拉多,很高兴接到你的电话 自从上次之后 你就很久没来过了 |
[14:28] | A while. | 有一段时间了 是的 |
[14:30] | Calleigh Duquesne, Detective Fenwick. | 卡丽.皋昆申,芬威克探员 |
[14:33] | Nice to meet you all. Please come in. I’m sorry about the circumstances. | 很高兴见到你们 请进来 我对这一切很抱歉 |
[14:37] | Any leads on that beach attack? It’s all over the news. | 海滩那个案子有眉目了吗? 新闻到处都拨播出了 |
[14:41] | Actually we think the victims… we at your party last night. | 事实上,我们认为两个遇害者 在昨天晚上 都参加了你的派对 |
[14:45] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑吗 |
[14:46] | No, I’m not. | 不,我没开 |
[14:48] | Well, I wasn’t my party. It was my nephew, Tyler’s. | 好的,那不是我的派对 是我侄子,泰勒的 |
[14:51] | It was past my bedtime. | 因为我到时间睡觉了 |
[14:52] | We’d like to talk to him. | 我们想和他谈谈 |
[14:54] | Certainly. Right this way. | 当然可以,这边来 |
[14:58] | Yeah, Paul’s a buddy of mine from school. | 好的,鲍尔是我的朋友 一起上学的那种 |
[15:01] | His girlfriend is the woman who got raped? | 他的女朋友 是那个被强奸的女的? |
[15:02] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[15:04] | Geez. So who’s the guy who got killed? | 天啊,那那个死的男人是谁? |
[15:08] | We think he may have tended bar at your party last night. | 我们认为他也许是 昨晚你派对上调酒的人 |
[15:11] | I, I don’t recognize him. But if she’s ok, can’t she tell you who he is? | 我,我不认识他 但是,如果她没事的话 为什么她不告诉你们 那个男人是谁? |
[15:15] | Well, we’re looking at that. | 我们正在调查 |
[15:16] | Paul says he never went down to the beach last night. | 芬威克: 鲍尔说他那晚没下楼 |
[15:18] | That he slept in your guest house. | 他在你的客房里睡着了 |
[15:19] | Yeah, he was pretty messed up. I let him crash. | 是的,他也喝多了 我让他住一晚 |
[15:21] | Mind if I take a look at the guest house to confirm his story? | 你介不介意我们看看你的客房 来证实他的话 |
[15:23] | I’m afraid I wouldn’t be comfortable with that Horatio. | 霍拉多,这我可不太愿意 我们只是想找证据 |
[15:26] | We are merely trying to find evidence that could exonerate your friend. | 证据可以证明你的朋友 是无罪的 |
[15:29] | And we’re cooperating. Tyler will tell you everything that he knows. | 而且我们还在合作 泰勒会告诉你们一切 他知道的事情 |
[15:32] | But if you want to conduct a search, legally you need a warrant. | 法律上,你们必须要有 搜查证 |
[15:35] | That’s true. Horatio. | 很正确 霍拉多? |
[15:37] | Interesting bottle. | 这个餟子很有意思 |
[15:39] | Green glass is similar to the glass we found on the male victim. | 这种绿色?}⑦和我们在现场 找到的?}⑦很类似 在男性受害人周围 |
[15:42] | Every house on this beach serves that kind of champagne. | 在沙滩上的每一家 都有这种香槟 |
[15:45] | Every wine and liquor store in the area sells it. | 每个酒店在这附近的 都出售这种 |
[15:48] | Look if I let you take it then the tabloids will be calling this a raid. | 听着,如果我让你带走 那些小报就会知道你们警方做法 |
[15:51] | And I won’t put my family through that. | 我不会让我的家庭经历这些 |
[15:53] | Mr. Hamilton, a terrible thing has happened just outside your property line. | 一件可怕的事发生了 就在你的物产的外面 |
[15:57] | Well, just like that attack on Hobe beach. | 就象在哈贝沙滩上的袭击一样 |
[15:59] | Horatio, you know what Miami has turned into. | 霍拉多,你知道綟阿密 现在已经变成什么样了 |
[16:03] | Look at the gangs before you point at my family or our friends. | 在你打我的家人 或者我朋友的主意之前 |
[16:07] | I’ll keep that in mind. | 我会记住的了 州法官告诉我们 |
[16:11] | State’s attorney says we might be able to get a warrant to search this place. | 也许我们可以领到一张搜查证 最起码也可以搜查客房 |
[16:14] | At least the guest house. | 我们只有一次机会 领取搜查证来制裁这些人 |
[16:15] | We have one chance to get a warrant against these people. | 我们只有一次机会 领取搜查证来制裁这些人 |
[16:17] | The first judge who turns us down we’re dead, so let’s motor on that. | 第一个法官拒绝我们 我们以后都没机会了 我们加把劲 |
[16:20] | What have you got? | 我找到那晚早走的 调酒师的名字了 |
[16:21] | Got the name of a bartender who left early last night. | 我找到那晚早走的 调酒师的名字了 |
[16:24] | Still hasn’t shown up to collect his share of the tips. | 就是那个没机会 收取他小费的人 |
[16:27] | It’s, ah, Estebban Ordonez. Guatamalan. Temporary visa, no relatives. | 危地马拉人,短期居留 没有亲戚在美国 |
[16:30] | Black hair, green eyes? | 黑色头发,绿色眼睛? |
[16:32] | I’ll tell you later. | 我迟点再告诉你 (小马达在转动) |
[17:14] | Guess who’s prints were on that busted bottle. The one that we found on the beach. | 我们在沙滩上 一艘被遗弃的船上发现的 |
[17:17] | Paul Varnette. The boyfriend. | 是鲍尔,那个男朋友 |
[17:19] | Paul touched the champagne bottle that end up on the beach. | 鲍尔触摸过的一个香槟酒餟 结果出现在沙滩上 |
[17:22] | Champagne bottle is the murder weapon. I tested it. | 而香槟酒餟是谋杀凶器 我做过测试了 |
[17:28] | Identical float density to the glass found in the dead guy’s neck. | 结果是和在死者驩子上 所发现的?}⑦的密度是一样的 |
[17:34] | So Paul catches his girl with Estebban. | 鲍尔看到 他的女友和埃斯特在一起 |
[17:37] | Tossed the guy. Assaults the girl. | 打晕那个男的,然后骚扰女孩 |
[17:39] | It’s gonna be hard to prove rape. | 但是很难证明强奸 |
[17:41] | Paul admitted he and Jane had consensual sex yesterday. | 鲍尔承认他和简在昨天 才发生过性关系 |
[17:44] | What’s the microscope say. | 显微镜是怎么显示的? |
[17:46] | Ten spermatazoa per view. Fifty percent still have their tails. | 一单位内有10个精子 50%还有尾巴 |
[17:50] | Timeline fits his story but that still doesn’t explain the oral cop. | 他说的时间没错 但是还是不能解释 她嘴巴里的东西 |
[17:54] | Retainer from Jane’s mouth. Found skin on the inside of the scope. | 从简嘴巴搜集到的证据 我们在里面找到皮肤组织 是在养旋处的 看看这个 |
[18:01] | Take a look at this. Can’t be her tongue? | 这可能是她的舌头 |
[18:04] | Thin epidermis. | 表皮薄,大量的血管 |
[18:05] | Lots of blood vessels and the sebacious glands are separate from the hair follicles | 外加皮脂腺 都是和毛发滤【所不一样的 |
[18:11] | We’re talking penis tore off. | 我们说的是阳具 被咬下来的阳具 天啊 |
[18:16] | You might want to get a good hold of yourself. | 也许你应该坚持一下 |
[18:18] | Why? | 我们还必须加油 以证实这是鲍尔的 |
[18:19] | Still have to chop it up. Confirm it’s Paul’s. | 我们还必须加油 以证实这是鲍尔的 哦… |
[19:02] | I compared the burn residue from the male victim’s face to the tobacco in Paul’s cigar. | 我比较了男性受害者 脸上的烧伤的痕迹 和鲍尔的烟的烟丝 |
[19:08] | High concentrations of lantinum and uranium in both samples. | 镧的浓度都一样 两个样本的铀的浓度也一样 |
[19:13] | Same brand, same soil? | 同一牌子,同一种□地 |
[19:15] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[19:16] | So Paul kills Estebban, puts the cigar out on his face as a personal touch for stealing his girl. | 鲍尔杀死了埃斯特 然后在他的脸上 灭了自己的烟作为 偷自己女友的惩罚 |
[19:24] | Staggers back to the guest house and sleeps the whole thing off. | 摇摇晃晃的走回客房 睡了一整晚 |
[19:28] | One problem. I just ran the penile tissue from Jane’s retainer. | 一个问题 我刚刚将简搜集到的阴茎组织 |
[19:32] | Compared it to Paul’s DNA. | 和鲍尔的DNA相对比 嗯 |
[19:35] | It’s not a match. | 两者并不相符 |
[19:37] | But his prints were on the murder weapon. | 但是凶器上有他的指纹 |
[19:39] | Maybe he didn’t do this alone. Maybe he did the killing.. | 也许他不是一个人干的 也许他只是杀人 |
[19:43] | While somebody else sexually assaulted his girlfriend. | 同时另外 有个人在骚扰他的女友 |
[19:49] | We know you didn’t do this alone. | 我们知道你不是一个人干的 |
[19:51] | I didn’t DO anything. | 我什么都没干 |
[19:53] | Paul, in all of your photographs you’re wearing a watch purchased at the airport. | 鲍尔,在你的照片中 你所带的手表就是你购于 机场的那块 |
[19:58] | We found the receipt in your room. 49 bucks and water resistent down to 150 ft. | 49块钱外加100英尺的防水 |
[20:02] | And now you are sporting that hunk of Switzerland. | 但是你现在带的是 瑞士产的大块头 |
[20:04] | Huh, 13 thou worth of gold. | 嗯,大概要1万3 块的黄金 |
[20:07] | Paul, I don’t think you can afford a watch that expensive. Do you? | 我认为你不能承受 一个如此之贵的表,对吗? |
[20:15] | Good morning everyone. Brian Coupler. | 除了…莱恩.卡勒 |
[20:18] | I’m on retainer for the Hamiltons. They asked me to represent you as a friend of the family. | 的遗留物 他们要求我在家里对待 你就像对好朋友一样 |
[20:22] | Paul, if you buy into this, the Hamiltons will hang you out to dry in two seconds. | 鲍尔,如果你真的相信的话 汉密尔顿会在两秒内 就把你掉起来杀了你 |
[20:26] | Like you aren’t? Paul you don’t.. | 鲍尔,说的越少… |
[20:28] | If you’re innocent, explain it to us. | 你无罪吗? 向我们解释一下 |
[20:29] | Stop goading him. | 不要再刺激他了! 鲍尔… |
[20:30] | Paul, this man is not your attorney. You did not hire him. | 这个人不是你的律师 你没有请他 |
[20:33] | This is about you, this is your life. | 关于你的生命的 鲍尔… 鲍尔? |
[20:47] | It was kind of a gift. | 这算是一个礼物 |
[20:49] | From? | 谁给的? |
[20:54] | Just one kiss. | “只亲一下,亲一下” |
[20:56] | Just one kiss. That’s all he kept saying. | 他一直这样说 |
[20:58] | Who? | 泰勒.汉密尔顿 |
[21:00] | Tyler Hamilton. | |
[21:02] | Com’on. Just one kiss. Trade you my watch. | 我拿我的手表和你换 |
[21:05] | Com’on. Just one kiss. Trade you my watch. | 来吧! 就亲一下 我拿手表和你换 |
[21:14] | She was upset. | 看,她不是很高兴 |
[21:16] | Com’on. It’s no big thing. It’s friends. | 是的,宝贝 不是什么大事 只是朋友 |
[21:31] | I told her I was sorry. I grabbed a bottle of champagne. I said let’s go. | 我对她说对不起了 我拿了一支香槟 然后我说:“我们走吧” |
[21:40] | She grabbed the bottle. She walked off. I lost track of her. I figured she went down to the beach. | 她抢了酒然后酒自己走了 我跟不上她了 |
[21:46] | I stayed and I got drunk. | 我想她应该去了沙滩 我留下来结果喝醉了 |
[21:48] | But you didn’t follow her out to the beach. | 但是你没跟她去到沙滩 |
[21:50] | No. | 没有 |
[21:52] | But I should’ve. | 但是我应该跟她去的 |
[21:56] | Look I screwed up. | 听着,我搞砸了 |
[21:59] | Yes you did. | 的确是 |
[22:00] | Yes you did. Had you not traded her, | 如果你不是交换了她 |
[22:02] | none of this would’ve happened. But that’s the past. | 但这一切都过去了 |
[22:05] | Paul let’s go. | 鲍尔,我们走 鲍尔? |
[22:09] | I need to take a look at your watch. | 我需要看看你的手表 |
[22:12] | If you want me to buy your story, I need to look at your watch. | 这是你要我相信你的前提 我需要看看那块表 |
[22:59] | What have you got? | 鲍尔说的是真的 |
[23:00] | Paul was telling the truth. Found three sets of male DNA on this watch. | 鲍尔说的是真的 在这个手表上 找到3组男性的DNA |
[23:06] | Ok. Separate out Paul… | 好的 除了鲍尔的 |
[23:09] | and then cross-reference the unknowns with the sample from the retainer. Let’s do that. | 然后复查那些我们不知道的 和简的搜查物对比,开始吧 |
[23:12] | You got it. | 知道了 皋拉克? |
[23:32] | Drake. Horatio. | 霍拉多 |
[23:33] | I’m here for DNA sample. | 我是来这里收集DNA样本的 |
[23:35] | Have you got a warrant? | 这是让你 |
[23:36] | This is your opportunity to clear your name. I suggest you take it. | 清白自己的机会 我建议你接受它 |
[23:39] | We have been through this Horatio. | 我们已经谈过这个勒.霍拉多 |
[23:40] | Yes we have. Back when I was a green CSI and driver’s side airbags weren’t standard issue. | 是的,谈过了 当我升官的时候 当司机旁边的气袋 都成为现实的时候吧 |
[23:46] | Lucky for you though, huh. Not so lucky for the young girl you had in your car. | 你很幸运,不是吗? 对于你车里的女孩来说 |
[23:50] | I have never forgotten your help. | 她可不是很幸运 我永不忘记你的帮助 |
[23:52] | You know what I haven’t forgotten? | 你知道我还记得什么? |
[23:54] | That chemical burn on your arm on that airbag. | 你手上被气袋烧伤的地方 |
[23:57] | And your watch imprint. I haven’t forgotten those things either. | 我还记得那两样东西 |
[24:00] | Well, you have some memory. | 你的记忆不错 |
[24:09] | Seen this before? | 看过这玩意吗? |
[24:11] | Yeah, it’s the watch I gave my nephew a few months ago. | 看过,这是我送给我侄子的手表 几个月以前送的 |
[24:14] | Where did you find it? | 你在哪找到的? |
[24:15] | There are skin cells embedded in the band. | 在表带上 我们发现了一些细胞 |
[24:18] | Skin cells. | 皮肤细胞? 你听说过没有 |
[24:19] | Did you know that our entire genetic code is stored in a single cell. | 我们的所有基因信息 都存在这一个细胞上面? |
[24:23] | Now in this case, I have the DNA of two males. | 我找到两位男性的DNA |
[24:26] | One of which forced Jane Renshaw to have oral sex. | 其中有一个 强迫简帮他进行口交 |
[24:29] | And the other one is a close relative. Now. Which one are you? | 另外一个是一个近亲 请问你是哪一个? 我和她在沙滩上 |
[24:44] | I was with her on the beach. In a sexual way, you know? | 是性关系,你知道吗? |
[24:47] | Why didn’t you mention this before? | 为什么你以前不说? |
[24:49] | Paul’s my friend. | 鲍尔是我的朋友 另外,如果她嘴巴不牢的话 |
[24:52] | Besides, once I hit that mouse trap in her jaw, I was pretty much over. | 我就会很惨的 几乎一切都要结束了 |
[24:55] | That must have been disappointing huh. | 你很失望,对吗? |
[24:56] | Killed the mood. | 完全破坏了情调 |
[24:59] | I’ll tell you that much. | 我让她一个人待在外面 |
[25:01] | I left her alone out there; I went back to the guest house. I went to bed. | 我回到客房,然后上了床 |
[25:04] | You didn’t see Estebban the bartender out there. | 埃斯特,那个调酒师 他也在外面吗? |
[25:06] | No. | 你那晚的衣服还在吗? |
[25:07] | Do you have your clothes from that night? | 在那间客房里 |
[25:09] | In the guest house. | 我需要那些衣服 |
[25:10] | I’m gonna need them. | 我需要那些衣服 |
[25:11] | Sure if my uncle says it’s okay. | 如果我舅舅说可以 那就当然可以 |
[25:13] | He’s already admitted to a consensual act, Horatio. Let it go. | 他同意执行,霍拉多 好的 |
[25:17] | A man was murdered out here. | 一个男人在这里被谋杀了 |
[25:19] | Yes, but the girl is the one who will pay. The press will eat her alive. To protect her… | 是的,但是受罪的 还是那个女孩 【体会活生生的把她吃了 |
[25:23] | Are you suggesting that I protect a woman? That’s rich. | 你是要我去保护一个女人吗? 这很慷慨 |
[25:31] | More Hamilton hardball? | 还继续玩吗? |
[25:35] | I’m officially over them. Can you forgive me for ever thinking that they were ever all that? | 我已经正式的不玩了 你能原谅我所造成的困难吗? |
[25:39] | Well, I made the same mistake myself once. | 我以前也犯过类似的错误 |
[25:42] | What do we have? | 我们有消息吗? |
[25:43] | Filed with the city. | 报告市政府 |
[25:45] | Public access. So is the beach. And the property line ends here. | 公众地方… 包括了这个沙滩 我们的财产线 在这里结束 |
[25:50] | What’s this right here? | 木板码头 |
[25:52] | Boardwalk dock. | 这里也是公众地方 |
[25:53] | That’s also a public access. We’ll take that. | 这里也是公众地方 我们会做记录的 |
[26:09] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[26:12] | I’ve got blood drops right here. | 我在这里发现了一滴血迹 |
[26:15] | More over there. | 那边更多 这里是出血的地方 |
[26:17] | Pattern exclaimation points. | 标志了出血的位置 |
[26:20] | Spots point the direction of the path. | |
[26:21] | Yes they do. | 是的 而且这里是公众地方… |
[26:23] | And this being a public access. Ours for the taking. | 我们可以采集血样了 霍拉多! |
[26:34] | Blood you found belongs to Estebban Ordonez. | 你的血样属于埃斯特.奥顿 当然,我们不能不能确定 血液是他的还是 |
[26:37] | Of course we can’t tell if it was from him or someone with his blood on ‘im. | 别人把他的血液撒上去的 |
[26:39] | Ok but it doesn’t matter because the murdered man’s blood leads up to the Hamilton’s house. | 好的,但是这没有关系 因为一个被谋杀的人的血迹 一直领向汉密尔顿的房子 |
[26:43] | We got the warrant. | 我们拿到搜查证了 |
[26:48] | HEY! | 喂…喂! |
[27:19] | We’re not even sure what we’re looking for. | 我们连我们在找什么都不知道 |
[27:21] | We never are. But be happy for Tyler’s clothes from that night. | 我们从来都不知道 但是我对 泰勒那晚穿的衣服,鞋子 |
[27:26] | Shirt, shoes, anything. | 等东西感到很有兴趣 |
[27:31] | Unless of course he already burned them. | 除非,当然是… 他已经烧了那些 |
[27:36] | You know what that means. Dig in. | 你知道那是什么意思 挖进去 |
[27:42] | That’s one way to bury your past. | 那是你埋藏你过去的方法 |
[27:44] | We’ve had plans to put in a tennis court for months. Check our contract. | 在这里建一个网球场 |
[27:46] | Oh we are. Believe me. | 哦,我们就是 |
[27:47] | Horatio, if I had known. | 霍拉多,如果我知道… |
[27:48] | You knew. I want a DNA sample from both of them. | 你知道的 我需要他们两人的DNA |
[27:52] | Just because we can. Okay? | 是因为我们可以,好吗? |
[27:59] | Open wide. | 张开 |
[28:01] | Relax. I won’t jam it in too hard. | 放松,我不会插得太深的 |
[28:45] | I’m gonna head back to the lab guys. | 伙计,我回实验室了 |
[28:48] | See you there. | 那里见 |
[28:54] | Hey guys. | 喂,兄弟 汉密尔顿 |
[29:01] | Hamilton men, try as they might, cannot hide their zippers. | 让他们自愿 他们不能隐藏拉链 |
[29:06] | Very carefully please. | 请非常小心 |
[29:10] | Zipper’s from a guy’s medium size warm up jacket. | 男士夹克的拉链 中码,暖身的夹克 |
[29:14] | Manufactured by Fubu. | 由Fubu生产的 |
[29:16] | It’s the same kind that Tyler was wearing at the, uh, | 在那晚派对上穿的一样 |
[29:18] | night of the party according to the pictures from homicide. | 是凶杀组传来的照片 |
[29:22] | You look for trace? | 你在寻找线索? |
[29:23] | Isolated fragments of glass in the zipper teeth. | 分裂的?}⑦碎片 在拉链的氟上 |
[29:27] | Glass melts at 2700 degree Fahrenheight. | ?}⑦在华式2700度融化 |
[29:31] | Yes but wood fire only gets up to one thousand and the Hamiltons’ couldn’t have known that. | 但是,焰火最多是1000度 但是汉密尔顿正是不知道这点 |
[29:35] | Density matches the murder weapon. | 密度和凶器是一样的 |
[29:38] | Tyler clobbers the guy. | 泰勒打了那个男的 ?}⑦碎片掉在他的夹克上 |
[29:41] | And glass rains down on his jacket. | 很奇怪为什么一个亲吻 |
[29:48] | It’s weird how one kiss can turn into just a mess. | 会变成这样 |
[29:51] | Cigar you asked me to process from the guest house. | 你要我处理客房里的香烟 |
[29:54] | Same tobacco as the burn on Estebban’s face. | 是和埃斯特脸上的一样的 |
[29:57] | Saliva. Tyler’s. And the material on the end, silica. | 泰勒的 最终的物质是硅石 |
[30:02] | Aka beach sand. | 也就是沙石 我们去和年轻的 |
[30:04] | Let’s go talk to the young Mr. Hamilton. Nice going. | 汉密尔顿先生谈谈 进展不错 |
[30:15] | So Tyler. | 泰勒,你用价值13000的手表 |
[30:17] | You pony up the 13 thousand dollar watch for just one kiss. | 只是为了换一个亲吻 |
[30:21] | And the young lady runs off with the bartender anyway. | 但是那位年轻的女士 和调酒师跑了 |
[30:30] | Bet that kiss is gonna cost you a lot more than your watch. | 那个吻会使你付出 远比一只表多的代价 |
[30:34] | So what. The bartender changes into his street clothes, | 那又怎么样? 调酒师穿了普通的衣服 |
[30:39] | and the girl walked off with him? | 然后女孩就和他走了? |
[30:46] | You just went out there to razz the guy for stealing your girl. | 你就走出去,去嘲笑那人 因为他抢了你的女孩 |
[30:54] | But once you saw that lowly bartender kissing the girl that blew you off, | 但是你一看见 那个低下的调酒师 亲吻那个女孩 你就马上火了 |
[30:58] | the old Hamilton arrogance turned into rage. | 那种汉密尔顿家族式的高傲 转成了暴力 |
[31:11] | And you have what you claim to be consensual sex. | 然后你就进行了 你所谓的性行为 啊,不! |
[31:22] | And then you leave the young woman alone to die in the water. | 然后你就把那位女孩 留在水中去送死 如果你是这样说的 |
[31:29] | If you say so. | 但是这一切还不够 |
[31:30] | But that wasn’t enough. You go the extra yard and you burn the man’s face. | 你还更进一步 你还暧了那男人的脸 |
[31:42] | He ran. | 他跑,你追上去 |
[31:43] | You caught up and you cut his throat with what was left of that champagne bottle. | 你就用剩下的香槟餟子 割开了他的喉【 |
[31:52] | You’re way off. | 你太过分了 |
[31:54] | Then why don’t you educate us. | 为什么你不教育我们? |
[31:59] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[32:02] | I know this is gonna be good. What’s going on. | 我知道这对你会有好处 什么事? |
[32:05] | Tyler Hamilton doesn’t wear glasses. | 泰勒.汉密尔顿不戴眼镜 |
[32:09] | Excuse me? | 对不起? |
[32:10] | The nose piece from the glasses at the crime scene. | 那个案发现场的鼻托呢? |
[32:13] | DNA tripled checked it and found blood from our dead guy on it. | 在和基因库最对比 找到死者的血液 |
[32:16] | Transfer spatter. | 是转移上去的还是溅上去的? |
[32:17] | Direct spatter, medium force. | 溅上的,中等力度 鼻托上 |
[32:20] | The only way you get spatter from a nose piece is to be there when the murder’s happening. | 有溅上的血迹的唯一可能 就是在案发的当时 |
[32:24] | I know but Tyler Hamilton doesn’t wear glasses so it can’t be Tyler’s nose piece. | 我知道 但是泰勒.汉密尔顿不戴眼镜 所以不可能是泰勒的鼻托 |
[32:28] | Drake wears glasses. Bring him in. | 皋拉克戴眼镜 带他进来 |
[32:30] | Ok. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[32:36] | Drake. | 皋拉克 是的,霍拉多 |
[32:38] | Yes, Horatio. | 我需要你的眼镜 |
[32:40] | I’m gonna need your glasses. | |
[32:42] | For what? | 为什么? |
[32:43] | Either you take them off or I’m gonna take them off you. You decide. | 你自己动手 还是我帮你脱 你自己决定 |
[32:59] | Good decision. Now sit down. | 正确的决定 现在坐下 |
[33:57] | You did this. | 你做了 |
[34:04] | In your attempt to wipe away the blood, Drake, you merely pushed it to the corner of your lens. | 在你尝试将血迹?狴h的时候 皋拉克 你将它推向你镜片的边缘 |
[34:12] | So slit the juggular. Wet blood. You had to be inches away. | 所以,割破静脉的血 你一定是离得很远 |
[34:34] | I, um, I heard a scream. | 我,斓… 我听到了尖叫声 |
[34:43] | And by the time I got down to the beach… | 在我去到沙滩的时候… |
[34:59] | Mr. Hamilton. Hamilton! Mr. Hamilton? | 汉密尔顿先生? 汉密尔顿?! 汉密尔顿? |
[35:06] | Somebody help me! No no. Don’t! Wait, Wait! | 救命啊! 这里有人被杀了! 不!等等!等等! |
[35:08] | Somebody! HELP! There’s been a murder! HELP! | 来人救命啊! 救命! 有人被杀了! 救命!救命! 救命! |
[35:32] | I’m sorry, uncle. | 对不起,舅舅 |
[35:33] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[35:36] | Get out of those clothes. | 脱下那些衣服 |
[35:45] | Again, you have made this statement against my counsel. | 你再次重申了这些声明 这是和你律师所不附的 |
[35:49] | Let is go, Coupler. | 我们走吧,卡特勒 |
[35:50] | We’re looking at life. | 你会被判终生监禁的 |
[35:52] | Are you aware of that. | 不能保释 |
[35:53] | Without parole. | 不能保释 |
[35:59] | What a waste. | 真可惜 |
[36:01] | What a waste. | 真可惜 |
[36:04] | You said … | 你说的… |
[36:07] | our entire genetic makeup is in one cell. | 我们的基因信息都在… 一个细胞里面 |
[36:15] | How do we escape that? | 我们怎样才能逃脱? |
[36:20] | Your family? | 逃脱你的家庭? |
[36:23] | You stop procreating. | 你不生孩子就行了 |
[36:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:55] | Taxi’s downstairs. | 我会送你的 |
[36:57] | I’ll walk ya. | 我会送你的 |
[37:04] | Jane. | 鲍尔,坏主意 |
[37:05] | Bad idea Paul. | 鲍尔,坏主意 |
[37:08] | Can I talk to you? Please. | 我能和你谈谈吗… 求你了? |
[37:14] | I’ll meet you in the lobby. | 我会在大厅等你 |
[37:24] | I had no idea that Tyler was going to hurt her. | 我不知道泰勒会伤害她 |
[37:27] | She has to know that. I love her. | 她必须知道 我爱她 |
[37:31] | If you loved her, you wouldn’t have traded her for a watch. | 你不会为了一块手表而交换她 喂 介意我加入吗? |
[37:57] | Mind if I join you? | 不介意 |
[37:58] | Not at all. | 不介意 |
[38:05] | Hamiltons are all over the TV too. | 汉密尔顿老是在电视里出现 |
[38:09] | Deja vu. | 是啊 |
[38:10] | The old case? | 嗯… |
[38:13] | Fifteen years ago. | 15年前 |
[38:16] | I wasn’t on the job then. | 我那时还没上班 嗯 |
[38:26] | July 25, 1987. | 1987年7月25日 |
[38:28] | I found Drake Hamilton’s car by the side of the road after a terrible accident. | 我发现汉密尔顿的车 停在路边 刚发生了场严重的车祸 |
[38:33] | Girl in the front seat, dead. No Drake. | 前坐的女孩死了 没有皋拉克 |
[38:38] | I went up to the Hamilton residence where I was received like a diplomat. | 直接去了汉密尔顿的住所 在那里,我象外交官一样 被接待 |
[38:42] | Glad handing promises, blah blah blah. | 握手,一些承诺 |
[38:45] | Drake will be right down. Well, he did come down, four hours later. | 皋拉克马上会下去 他的确下来了 四个小时后 |
[38:50] | With three attorneys in tow and a story about how Drake lent the girl the car. | 还带着3个律师 而且捏造了皋拉克 是如何借部车给那女孩的 |
[38:58] | So with no clothes at the scene, | 于是,由于现场没有衣服 |
[39:01] | solid alibi and a mysterious chemical burn on his forearm, | 除了一个犯罪现场 以及他前臂的一处烧伤 |
[39:06] | we had nothing. | 我们什么都没有 |
[39:08] | No charges were ever filed. He walked. | 他就自由的走了 |
[39:11] | No investigation. | 没有调查 |
[39:13] | At ME later told me… | 医官后来告诉我 那女孩是流血 |
[39:15] | that the girl bled out and that all he had to do was call 911 from the road … | 至死的,他如果打电话报警 |
[39:21] | and she would’ve lived. | 这样女孩是不用死的 |
[39:24] | He didn’t do that. | 但是他没有这样做 |
[39:27] | Horatio. | 霍拉多 |
[39:30] | We got him. | 现在你抓到他了 |
[39:32] | We got him now. | 现在抓到了 |
[39:39] | If I had nailed him fifteen years ago… | 我本应该15年前就抓他的 |
[39:44] | Let’s hope for the next one. | 我们希望以后会更好 |
[39:51] | Let’s do that. | 是这样的 |