时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | …A squall from the southeast | (电台)…来自西南的暴风 |
[00:15] | Last night’s severe thunderstorms | 昨晚严重的风暴 |
[00:17] | … caused damage to oceanographic buoys in the Florida Straits | 破坏海面的浮标… |
[00:19] | I’m not working on my tan out here, fellas | 我没有外出工作 |
[00:21] | The storms have dissipated | …天气预报 |
[00:23] | …And the weather service has lifted the small craft advisory… | 引起了人们的关注… |
[00:37] | Ho, baby! | 咳,宝贝 |
[00:38] | That’s what I’m talking about! | 那正是我是说的 |
[00:40] | – Yeah, yeah, yeah – Give it here | 是啊,是啊 |
[00:41] | Come on | 这儿来,来啊,快 |
[00:43] | Come on, baby | 来啊,宝贝 |
[00:45] | Ain’t no use in fighting | 在打架 中那没有用 (笑声) |
[00:48] | Come on | 来啊 |
[00:50] | Yo! | 哦 |
[00:58] | It was nip and tuck there for a while | 那得乱一阵子 (笑声) |
[01:01] | I think I’m a pretty strong guy | 我认为我很帅 |
[01:02] | but I’m telling ya, that sucker hit that line! | 不过我得说 那个混蛋不喜欢那个… |
[01:04] | It was all over | 一切都结束了 |
[01:05] | I said, “how am I gonna get this thing up?” | 我说“我该如何是好?” |
[01:07] | I’m struggling with it … | 我一直在斗争… |
[01:12] | It’s your fish, Chief | 是你的鱼,长官 |
[01:17] | Sure is gonna look pretty on my wall | 肯定看上去很漂亮 |
[01:21] | Just give it a good jab | 干好点 |
[01:22] | and enjoy the ride up | 干出色些 |
[01:30] | Oh! | 哦! |
[01:31] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么? (呕吐) (照相声) |
[01:49] | This all there is? | 就这些了? |
[01:50] | Yep. Rest of him’s probably out there | 是的,他其余的可能不在了 |
[01:54] | At least we have a hand | 不过我们有证据了 |
[01:57] | So let me ask you a question | 让我问你一个问题 |
[02:00] | You find human body parts in a shark | 你在鲨鱼口中找到一部分人体 |
[02:04] | … is that murder? | 是谋杀? |
[02:06] | It is when we’re looking for lead | 正是时候 啊? 我们不会再被愚弄了 不会再被愚弄了 不,不 |
[03:00] | I think we’re going to need a bigger body bag | 我认为我们得拿个 大点的尸体袋子 |
[03:02] | If anybody can find one, it’s you, Alexx | 要是谁能找到一个的话 就是你了,阿雷斯 |
[03:05] | You got that right | 你做得对 |
[03:07] | All right, fellas | 好吧,弗拉斯 |
[03:08] | You heard the man. Bag him | 你听说那个家伙了,抓住他 |
[03:10] | My shark now | 又是我 |
[03:11] | I’m off to ruin a captain’s day | 我不会破坏船长的一天了 |
[03:16] | Everything is nautical, I get it | 一切正常,我知道 |
[03:18] | What I want to know is, did you mark the catch? | 我想知道的是,你做标记了吗? |
[03:20] | Ten foot tiger shark? | 10尺长的虎鲸 |
[03:22] | You bet your ass | 胡说 |
[03:23] | nd that ten-foot tiger shark is now property | 10尺长的虎鲸可是宝贝 |
[03:26] | of the Miami-Dade crime lab | 是迈阿密犯罪实验室的 |
[03:29] | And by the way what kind of a global positioner is that? | 什么样的全球定位? |
[03:31] | I’ve got precise positioning | 我得到了精确的位置 |
[03:32] | if that’s what you’re asking | 如果是你想要的 |
[03:34] | “Precise positioning”? How’d you get that? | “确切位置”怎么得到的? |
[03:36] | The government? | 政府? |
[03:37] | I got friends | 我有朋友 |
[03:38] | I called in a couple of favors | 我请求帮助了 |
[03:40] | Lucky for us | 我们真是幸运 |
[03:44] | You got Miami, Grand Bahamas, Cuba | 你知道迈阿密,大巴哈马,古巴 |
[03:47] | About a hundred and seventy miles total distance | 大概170英里 |
[03:49] | We hooked in right here, fourteen miles out | 全部距离 |
[03:50] | About a hundred and seventy miles total distance | 我们在 |
[03:51] | We hooked in right here, fourteen miles out | 14英里外 |
[03:53] | About what time was that? | 什么时间? |
[03:54] | 8:30 this morning | 今早8:30 |
[03:55] | Mm-hmm | 哦 |
[03:56] | I shark fish | 我是贪婪狡猾的人 |
[03:58] | I used to shark fish all the time | 一直都是 |
[03:59] | I’ve never gone out in the day | 我不会错过的 |
[04:00] | Yeah, well, we got a late start | 哦,好的,我们行动晚了 |
[04:02] | There was a squall line pushing through | 正有暴风来临 |
[04:03] | We couldn’t chum or lay out any lines till sunrise | 天亮前我们不能确定其路线 |
[04:05] | I’m gonna take this chart, too, if you don’t mind | 你要不介意,我带着表 |
[04:07] | Wait a minute | 稍等 |
[04:08] | First you take my client’s shark | 首先带着我客人的鲨鱼 |
[04:10] | then you take my chart? | 然后是我的表格 |
[04:12] | What do I get? | 我有什么? |
[04:13] | You get a pass on your illegal GPS unit | 带上你的非法全球定位系统 |
[04:40] | Twenty-eight pounds, seven ounces | 28磅7盎司 |
[04:43] | Boy or a girl, Alexx? | 男的还是女的,阿雷斯 |
[04:46] | Don’t rush me | 别催我 |
[04:50] | Hmm. Gynecomastia | 男子乳房发 育 |
[04:52] | Enlarged breast | 隆过的胸部 |
[04:53] | Would signify female, but could also be male | 可女可男 |
[04:55] | No armpit hair | 没有腋毛 |
[04:57] | but pronounced hair on the knuckles | 不过手上有明显的毛 |
[04:59] | So what are you saying? | 你到底想说什么? |
[05:01] | What I’m saying is, I’m not an anthropologist | 我想说我不是人类学家 |
[05:04] | Could be a big woman or a small man | 是个大个子女人吗? 或者小个子的 |
[05:07] | Let’s get your DNA | 看看你的DNA |
[05:21] | Stippling and some GSR inside the wound | 伤口里有皮肤导电率测量 |
[05:25] | The shot was fired at close range | 离开枪距离很近 |
[05:29] | Que fue? | 真的? |
[05:30] | Ha. Lovely. I just got a look at that | 真可爱,我来看看 |
[05:32] | tiger shark in the cooler | 这个虎鲸 |
[05:34] | Liberal eaters, like Speedle | 胃口真是很大 |
[05:37] | They’ll eat anything as long as it’s alive | 只要活着他们就不停的吃 |
[05:39] | Alexx? | 阿雷斯? |
[05:40] | I heard | 听到 |
[05:43] | Dermal ecchymosis around the teeth marks | 牙齿周围有瘀斑 |
[05:46] | Capillaries inside the deltoid muscle are hemorrhagic | 肌肉里的毛细管 有出血性休克 |
[05:50] | Blood was circulating at the time of the injury | 受伤时血液在循环 |
[05:53] | That was like ringing the dinner bell | 就像在摇动晚餐的铃声 |
[05:56] | Two thirds of the tiger sharks brain | 鲸鱼2/3的大脑 |
[05:58] | is dedicated to processing scent | 在追寻气味 |
[06:07] | Alexx, how long do you think the victim | 阿雷斯,你认为受害者多久了 |
[06:09] | was in the shark’s stomach? | 在鲸鱼的胃中 |
[06:11] | Well, I’ll have to test the levels of | 哦,那得检测 |
[06:13] | regurgitative enzymes | 脢的水平 |
[06:14] | Yeah, sharks regurgitate anything that they can’t digest | 鲸鱼吞噬,但不消化 |
[06:17] | Hmm. Like human bones | 像人类的骨头 |
[06:23] | And metal | 金属 |
[06:26] | Would you give me a times eight on this tattoo? | 你会给我8次吗? |
[06:31] | Interesting tat | 有意思 |
[06:32] | Hmm | 哦 |
[06:33] | Upside-down flag | 反倒了的旗 |
[06:34] | Yes, that is the international symbol for distress, isn’t it? | 是的,是国际标志,不是吗? |
[06:37] | And note the fish | 做标记 |
[06:39] | It is the ancient symbol | 古老的标记 |
[06:40] | for Christian resistance | 为了基督教徒的复兴 |
[06:42] | Catholic leaders in Cuba also used it | 古巴天主教的首领也用那个 |
[06:44] | for the anti-Castro rebellion | 反对卡斯特罗的暴动 |
[06:46] | Which would mean that our vic was a political prisoner | 什么说明了受害者是政治犯 |
[06:50] | Yup, and it also means that we could have a political mess | 也意味着政治混乱 |
[06:56] | If he was living on U.S. Soil | 要是他活在美国 |
[06:57] | he would have been processed at Krome detention | 他会被监禁 |
[06:59] | And his prints would be on file | 档案上会有记录 |
[07:01] | But if he was on his way here, we’ve got nothing | 不过要是正在途中 我们就什么也没有 |
[07:04] | He was making his way, though | 尽管他在行动 |
[07:05] | He probably wasn’t swimming | 他可能不会游泳 |
[07:07] | Boat? | 船? |
[07:07] | That would be my guess. Speed? | 可能,速度? |
[07:10] | What have you got? | 你知道什么? |
[07:13] | Well … he was from Cuba | 他来自古巴 |
[07:15] | and he was making a freedom run | 自由逃跑 |
[07:16] | Okay, hang on. You’re way ahead of us | 好,继续,你比我们想得远 |
[07:18] | Well, based on where the shark was caught | 根据鲸鱼被抓住的地点 |
[07:20] | and simple geography | 和地理知识 |
[07:21] | it’s a straight shot from Matanzas | 径直来自马但萨斯 |
[07:23] | or Villa Clara to Miami | 或者从卡拉耳去迈阿密 |
[07:25] | You know what that means? | 你知道以为著什么? |
[07:27] | Elian | 伊联 |
[07:28] | Our, uh, victim | 我们的受害者 |
[07:30] | wasn’t on the boat alone | 一个人在船上 |
[07:31] | Okay. So, Speed, call the coast guard | 好的,加油,呼叫海警 |
[07:33] | make a friend, and take Eric with you | 做个朋友,带上爱里克 |
[07:35] | Aye, aye | 好吧 |
[07:40] | You got something for me? | 有我什么吗? |
[07:41] | I got a question | 有个问题 |
[07:43] | Shoot | 说 |
[07:44] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[07:47] | Hmm. 45. Caliber round, right? | 虚岁,是吧? |
[07:49] | – See the rifling characteristics? – I do | 看我的皱纹,是的 |
[07:51] | Now I’ve got a question for you | 现在我也有一个问题 |
[07:53] | Shoot | 说 |
[07:54] | Do you think that’s a Colt? | 你认为是小雄驹吗? |
[07:56] | I do | 是的 |
[07:56] | So do I | 我也这么认为 |
[08:07] | This guy was in a hurry | 他饿了 |
[08:09] | Are you kidding? Look at that boat | 开玩笑,看船 |
[08:10] | How are you doing? Eric Delko | 你还好吗? 爱里克.德克 |
[08:12] | Tim Speedle, CSI Miami | CSI,迈阿密 |
[08:13] | Martin, U.S. Coast Guard | 马丁,美国海警 |
[08:14] | We got your call | 我们接到了 |
[08:16] | Got four birds out there doing coastline patrol | 有4个在巡逻 |
[08:17] | Got a chopper on an insurance job called it in | 保险工作的需求 |
[08:19] | What kind of boat are you guys looking for? | 你们想要什么样子的船啊? |
[08:22] | The kind that has blood in it | 要结实的 (海鸥叫声) |
[08:41] | I got tracks | 我找到证据了 |
[08:45] | South side tire’s bald | 轮胎外面 |
[08:57] | Boat’s missing its hull identification number | 船没了它的识别号码 |
[09:10] | Freedom run gone wrong | 自由出海是不对的 |
[09:25] | This didn’t work too good | 不怎么好用 |
[09:28] | Inhaler | 吸入 |
[09:30] | Empty | 排空 |
[09:32] | Artifacts and abandonment | 史前古器物和废物 |
[09:35] | What do you think, Tim? | 你怎么认为,迪姆? |
[09:37] | Feel suspicious? | 怀疑? |
[09:57] | Hey, Speedle | 喂,斯必德 |
[09:59] | What do you think you can do with this? | 你看怎么办? |
[10:00] | What, here or back at the lab? | 什么,这里还是回去 |
[10:08] | This boat’s got a filling | 船就出发 了 |
[10:10] | Oh, yeah? What caliber? | 哦?什么直径? |
[10:14] | Well … | 那… |
[10:16] | that’s for Calleigh | 是给卡丽的 |
[10:18] | Hmm | 哦! |
[10:21] | This could be our crime scene | 可能是犯罪现场 |
[10:23] | That could be fish blood | 可能是鱼血 |
[10:27] | And that … is for Megan | 那是…给梅根的 |
[10:49] | Bullet from the torso | 来自躯干像的子弹 |
[10:51] | on the left | 左边 |
[10:52] | Bullet from the boat on the right | 船右边的子弹 |
[10:54] | Two hearts beat as one | 两心合一 |
[10:56] | Both .45 caliber classic | 直径都是45 |
[10:58] | classic copper jacketed six lands | 经典铜制外罩 |
[11:00] | and groves with a left-hand twist | 左手扭曲 |
[11:02] | I’ve got a twist for you | 我为你找了一个 |
[11:04] | The blood from the boat: | 船上的血 |
[11:06] | human | 人的 |
[11:07] | Matches our torso, who was definitely X-Y. Male | 经过检测是XY,显然是男性 |
[11:10] | But John Doe was on that boat | 不过约翰在船上 |
[11:11] | Where’s the twist? | 扭曲在哪里? |
[11:13] | Flesh tissue on the bullet Speedle recovered | 子弹上 |
[11:15] | from the boat? X-X | 船上?XX? (尖叫) |
[11:25] | We … have another victim out there, ladies | 我们…还有一个受害者 |
[11:36] | Let’s hope he didn’t sand down the impression | 希望他还没死 |
[11:38] | Yeah, if he was a pro, we got nothing | 是的,要是死了 我们就什么也没有了 |
[11:40] | I’m gonna try a little heat separation | 我来尝试热力分离 |
[11:42] | see if I can’t find | 看看能发 现什么 |
[11:43] | something under the peel | 在皮下面 |
[11:44] | Sounds like a good idea | 不错的主意 |
[11:45] | This boat looks like it went through Hurricane Andrew | 此船好象穿过了飓风 |
[11:48] | This boat has enough horsepower in it | 它有足够的马力 |
[11:50] | to have outrun Andrew | 对抗飓风 |
[11:54] | Maybe we’re running at night | 也许晚上要继续了 |
[11:57] | Never saw the squall coming | 没看见飓风啊 |
[12:02] | Speed! | 加油 |
[12:03] | Yeah? | 什么? |
[12:04] | What does it say on the stern? | 说什么了? |
[12:07] | Luna Nueva | 露娜.纽娃 |
[12:09] | Moon New | 新月 |
[12:10] | It’s “new moon.” | 是新月 |
[12:11] | Moon cycle, gentlemen | 月环,先生们 |
[12:12] | It goes from first quarter to full | 开始于首个1/4 |
[12:14] | then three-quarters | 经过3/4个到圆 |
[12:15] | to new | 后是新的 |
[12:18] | Which means no moon | 也就是没有了 |
[12:25] | I’m out | 我走了 |
[12:30] | What was that? | 什么 |
[12:31] | What? | 什么? |
[12:33] | Do what you just did again | 再做一次 |
[12:34] | There you go | (尖叫)快去 |
[12:36] | Well, that’s a sound that doesn’t belong on a boat | 哦,不是船上的声音 |
[12:50] | Walls like that | 象那样 |
[12:51] | take a lot of work to build | 要花很多力气 |
[12:52] | There’s only one reason | 那是唯一的原因 |
[12:54] | to build a hold like that, my friend | 像那样子,伙计 |
[12:56] | and that is to stash your stash | 隐匿你自己 |
[12:57] | You can run with at least five hundred keys in there | 你至少能带着500钥匙跑 |
[13:04] | It’s like Capone’s vault, empty | 好象地窖,是空的 |
[13:08] | Those are your eyes talking | 是错觉 |
[13:10] | Look harder | 仔细看 |
[13:24] | We got something | 我们发 现什么了 |
[13:25] | hmm | 哦 |
[13:49] | That’s cocaine | 是吗啡 |
[13:53] | Why fill in the number? | 为什么要标记? |
[13:55] | Why not just sand it all the way down? | 为什么不干下去 |
[13:57] | I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[13:59] | Maybe it’s a guy thing | 可能另有蹊跷 |
[14:00] | What? They’ll add on or cover up | 什么? 要继续还是掩饰 |
[14:03] | but they won’t mess up the chassis? | 不过他们是不会弄赃汽车底盘 |
[14:05] | You know what? You’re scaring me | 你知道什么,嘲笑我 |
[14:10] | Okay, we manipulate the pixels | 哦,我们控制 |
[14:12] | in gray scale and … | 像素是灰的… |
[14:15] | The hull was built in 1972 | 是1972年建的 |
[14:17] | Do you want to do this? | 你想干什么? |
[14:18] | No | 不 |
[14:19] | It’s a guy thing | 是男人的事 |
[14:21] | It’s just that Megan wanted it ten minutes ago | 是梅根10分钟前想要的 |
[14:39] | You beep me? | 你嘲笑我? |
[14:40] | – Was it 411? – Yeah | 是411吗?是 |
[14:42] | Means I’ve got info | 意味着我有消息了 |
[14:43] | Your hull ID number … | 你的ID号码… |
[14:44] | got us a registration and a name | 有登记和名字 |
[14:46] | Captain Robert Morton | 船长 罗伯特.莫通 |
[14:48] | Captain Bob | 船长罗伯特 |
[14:49] | Talked to the marina manager | 和经理谈谈 |
[14:50] | Did he give you anything? | 他给你什么了吗? |
[14:52] | A migraine | 偏头痛 |
[14:53] | Said as long as the Captain’s check clears every month | 好象船长的两腮那样 每月都刮 |
[14:56] | he’s the second cousin to Peter Rabbit | 是彼得的第二个堂兄 |
[14:58] | So he knows nothing on the guy | 什么也不知道 |
[14:59] | You got it | 你又知道 |
[15:00] | Find a seat, get comfortable | 坐下吧 |
[15:01] | I want you to watch every frame for the last two days | 我要你监视最近两天的动态 |
[15:04] | See if the captain shows his face | 看船长会不会出头 |
[15:08] | Did, uh, did you clear this with H? | 你,你肯定是H |
[15:09] | ‘Cause I’m supposed to be working on the note | 引起我应该这样做 |
[15:11] | Don’t worry about Horatio | 不用担心 |
[15:12] | It’s unclear if I’m working for him | 我不清楚为谁工作 |
[15:14] | or I’m working for you | 还是为你工作 |
[15:15] | You work for the victim | 你为受害者工作 |
[15:20] | Donner | 多纳 |
[15:23] | Where’s Horatio? | 霍拉多在哪里? |
[15:26] | Be right there | 就在那 |
[15:56] | Cyrillic lettering | 写信 |
[15:57] | The Russians have been forever dumping | 俄国人永远抛弃了 |
[16:00] | their second-rate surplus on their island friends | 他们的第二朋友 |
[16:02] | And in this case, we’re talking | 所以,我们在说 |
[16:03] | about Cuba | 古巴 |
[16:04] | This girl’s been shot in the leg | 女孩子腿部受伤 |
[16:06] | Very close to the femoral artery | 很靠近动脉 |
[16:08] | Bled out | 流血了 |
[16:09] | Our female bleeder? | 我们的女性流血者 |
[16:11] | Can you see an exit wound? | 能看见伤口吗? |
[16:14] | No | 不 |
[16:15] | Interesting tourniquet | 有意思 |
[16:17] | Tied tight | 多纳,绑得很紧 |
[16:18] | Who tried to save her? | 谁想救她 |
[16:22] | Injury like this, she would’ve been dead | 伤成那样,她会死的 |
[16:25] | in under thirty minutes | 30分钟内 |
[16:26] | There’s no evidence of sunburn or exposure | 没有晒黑和暴光的迹象 |
[16:29] | She didn’t float here all the way, did she? | 她不是一直飘过去的 |
[16:30] | She was on a boat | 她在船上 |
[16:31] | Our drug boat? | 我们的船 |
[16:33] | Could be | 可能 |
[16:35] | Take a look at that | 看看去 |
[16:37] | You know what that is? | 你知道是什么吗? |
[16:39] | La caridad del cobre | 古巴之魂 |
[16:42] | The virgin of charity | 慈善处女 |
[16:43] | And the patron Saint of Cuba | 古巴的庇护神 |
[16:44] | I’ve seen these before | 以前见过 |
[16:46] | Mm-hmm | 哦 |
[16:47] | Families in Miami send them to their relatives | 迈阿密的家庭 把他们送给他们的亲戚 |
[16:49] | as a good luck piece for the journey | 是航行的祝福 |
[16:51] | That’s right, and that ninety miles of open ocean | 是的,公海90海里处 |
[16:53] | will take that good luck away from you | 是出海的好祝福 |
[16:54] | in two seconds | 2秒内 |
[16:56] | This is made custom, by hand | 是手工的 |
[16:59] | Old school … | 老学校… |
[17:01] | with a palm push graver | 用手完成 |
[17:06] | Tonal variations … | 种类多样 |
[17:07] | there’s only one or two guys in Little Havana | 只有一两个家伙 |
[17:09] | who do this bulino work | 谁干的呢 |
[17:11] | And not one of them is going to help us with this | 没有人会帮助我们的 |
[17:28] | Wet foot, dry foot | 无论怎样 |
[17:31] | All a Cuban immigrant has to do is touch U.S. soil | 所有的古巴移民 都和美国有关系 |
[17:34] | and they’re here | 他们在这里 |
[17:35] | Unless, of course | 除非,当然 |
[17:37] | the coast guard picks you up out there on the water | 海警从水中打捞你上来 |
[17:41] | and sends you back to Fidel | 把你送回去 |
[17:46] | If she made it to dry land she’d have gone through | 要是通过陆地 |
[17:47] | seventy-two hours of processing | 就得走72个小时 |
[17:49] | and walked with a green card | 携带绿卡 |
[17:52] | She almost made it | 她几乎就成功了 |
[17:55] | She didn’t count on getting shot | 她没想到会挨子弹 |
[17:59] | Ready to play politics? | 打算玩政治? |
[18:09] | Bueno, quien juega? | 喂!干什么呢? |
[18:10] | De que tenemos este honor? | 这么幽默 |
[18:20] | Pero quiero saber… | 还有均KA |
[18:24] | Buenos dias, Senores | 早上好,先生 |
[18:25] | Senor Caine | 卡恩先生 |
[18:26] | Rolando, por favor | 请吧 |
[18:27] | Gracias | 多谢 |
[18:28] | A que le debemos este honor? | 真是荣幸 |
[18:32] | Basilio … | 这个… |
[18:33] | bodies are washing up on shore | 尸体在海滩上清洗 |
[18:37] | They wash up all the time | 一直都在 |
[18:39] | The government doesn’t care about | 政府不在乎 |
[18:40] | a balsero | 那些东西 |
[18:41] | Balsera … | 还有… |
[18:43] | in this case | 这种情况 |
[18:47] | Nice work | 干得好 |
[18:48] | She was wearing it | 她戴着它 |
[18:51] | I’m sorry to hear that | 听到很伤心 |
[18:52] | Basilio … | 那样… |
[18:53] | the last thing this town needs is to blow up | 城市要干的最后一件事 就是要闹得满城风雨 |
[18:56] | and you know that | 你知道的 |
[18:57] | I need your help on this | 我需要你的帮助 |
[19:00] | What’s so special about this girl? | 她有什么特别的? |
[19:02] | She was shot to death | 她被枪杀了 |
[19:06] | This necklace can only get us so far | 这就是项链告诉我们的 |
[19:09] | All it has to do is get us inside | 它让我们有所发 现 |
[19:11] | Horatio, please | 请 |
[19:19] | So, Senor Caine | 哦,卡恩先生 |
[19:21] | Senorita Donner, are you police officers? | 多纳小姐,你是警察吗? |
[19:25] | Well, actually, Senor … | 哦,事实上… |
[19:27] | we’re Crime Scene Investigators | 我们是犯罪调查人 |
[19:30] | And I’d like to show you something | 我想给你看些东西 |
[19:31] | to see if | 看看是否 |
[19:33] | it has any meaning to you | 对你有什么意义 |
[19:56] | The price of freedom for Cuban children is high | 古巴儿童的自由代价 是很高的 |
[20:00] | but worth it | 但是值得 |
[20:02] | Ramon Grau | 拉蒙.阁鲁 |
[20:04] | Spent two decades in Fidel’s prisons | 在监狱里过了20年 |
[20:06] | for arranging safe passage | 整理安全文章 |
[20:08] | for thousands of Cuban kids to the States | 为了不记其数的古巴儿童 |
[20:11] | I know who he is | 我知道他是谁 |
[20:12] | Fourteen thousand forty-eight children to be exact | 确切的说是14,048个孩子 |
[20:14] | You’re one of Ramon’s kids | 你是其中之一 |
[20:18] | Tia | 男孩:咳! |
[20:22] | Who’s that? | 他是谁? |
[20:24] | My nephew Pedro | 那是我的外甥,配德罗 |
[20:32] | Can I speak to him? | 我可以和他谈谈么? |
[20:33] | We promised you five minutes | 给你5分钟 |
[20:34] | It’s been five minutes | 已经到5分钟了 |
[20:36] | Finito. No mas | 菲尼托,还没到吧 |
[20:37] | Hemos terminado | 就快了 |
[20:37] | Basilio I still need somebody to come down to the morgue | 还需要人去资料室查查 |
[20:40] | to identify the body | 去确认身份 |
[20:41] | I will make all arrangements personally | 我要自己亲自打理一切 |
[20:44] | Give me a second | 等等 |
[20:50] | Yo perdi a mi esposo recien | 你总是给我特别的反应 |
[20:54] | I’m very sorry | 很抱歉歉 |
[20:56] | I’m sorry, too | 我也很抱歉歉 |
[21:02] | Her name was Elena | 她是爱里娜 |
[21:07] | She was my niece | 她是我侄女 |
[21:13] | Por favor | 多谢 |
[21:16] | We should go | 我们应该走了 |
[21:21] | So sorry | 对不起 |
[21:23] | Gracias | 亲爱的 (哭) |
[21:38] | Horatio | 霍拉多 |
[21:39] | Yes? | 怎么? |
[21:43] | Those are my people in there | 我的人在那 |
[21:44] | I meant no disrespect, Basilio | 我并不是不敬,靶斯罗 |
[21:46] | This family is in mourning | 这个家庭正在悲痛中 |
[21:48] | And this is not an interrogation | 而并没有人问候 |
[21:50] | We were up front about our intentions | 我们向着目标前进 |
[21:52] | You cannot go to the well and drink it dry | 你不可能一口吃个胖子 |
[21:53] | We need to speak to that boy | 我们不需要和那个男孩说什么 |
[21:56] | And we’ll get a warrant if we have to | 如果必要,我们可以得到保证书 |
[21:58] | Us Cubans are a proud people | UsCubans是个骄傲的家伙 |
[22:01] | Que no? | 她是么? |
[22:03] | Nos vemos | 不知道 |
[22:04] | Amigo | 我要走了 |
[22:14] | Basilio | 靶斯罗 |
[22:15] | Buenos tardes | 下午好 |
[22:23] | Horatio, heard you hit some kind of dead end | 听说你进了死胡同 |
[22:25] | You heard right | 不错 |
[22:26] | Just finished the post on the girl | 不要再给那个女孩寄信了 |
[22:28] | I want to hear about it. Hang on one second | 我希望得到她的消息 停停吧 |
[22:30] | Calleigh, the bullet? I’m working on it | 子弹呢? 我在研究它 |
[22:31] | – Let me know – Who community beeped? | 让我想想谁的手机响了? |
[22:32] | That was me | 我的 |
[22:33] | How are we coming along on the note? | 我们在笔记上进展如何? |
[22:35] | Uh, we’re not coming | 哦,我们还没有开始 |
[22:37] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思? |
[22:39] | I pulled Speedle off the note for the surveillance footage | 我因为监视的胶片 撕掉了笔记 |
[22:41] | My call, not his | 我的电话,不是他的 |
[22:43] | Finish up on that, get back on the note | 把那个结束了,回到笔记上来 |
[22:44] | Any DNA on that rope? | 那绳上有什么DNA吗? |
[22:46] | In the works | 在作品里 |
[22:47] | Let me know | 告诉我 |
[22:48] | Eric, roam and assist, please | 爱里克,来帮忙 |
[22:50] | You got it | 是这样的 |
[22:52] | Okay, Alexx, talk to me | 好的,和我说 |
[22:53] | The girl ? | 那个女孩 |
[22:54] | Her name is Elena de Soto | 她的名字是埃琳娜 |
[22:55] | Any GSR or stippling? | 有什么痕迹吗? |
[22:56] | Yes, and there was something strange | 是的,里面有点奇怪的东西 |
[22:58] | inside the wound track | 在伤口里 |
[22:59] | Found traces of a | 发 现一些 |
[23:01] | synthetic-based material | 人造物质的痕迹 |
[23:02] | Not a match to her clothing | 和她的衣服上的不吻合 |
[23:03] | – It’s at trace – Is that it ? | 在翠斯身上 是吗? |
[23:05] | She had significant levels of albuteral in her system | 她身上有很浓的沙丁胺醇 |
[23:07] | She was asthmatic | 她有过哮喘 |
[23:09] | We found an inhaler on the boat | 我们在船上找到一个吸入器 |
[23:11] | My guess? | 我的猜测? |
[23:12] | Bronchospasms triggered by some kind of stress | 一些压迫导致的支气管痉挛 |
[23:15] | My guess is she overmedicated | 我想她是用药过度 |
[23:23] | Her heart went into dysrhythmia | 他的心赃心率不齐 |
[23:25] | a condition that doesn’t go well with a severed femoral | 股动脉状况不好 |
[23:28] | The tourniquet didn’t buy her a lot of time | 止血带没有太大的作用 |
[23:31] | Okay | 好的 |
[23:32] | Good | 好 (敲门) |
[24:00] | Come on in | 进来 |
[24:01] | You ought to give me the name of your decorator | 你应该告诉我 你的油漆工的名字 |
[24:03] | Well, it’s just a phone | 好的,我们来的时候 |
[24:05] | and a desk when we’re not in the field | 只有电话和一张桌子 |
[24:07] | Any word on the captain? | 队长说了什么? |
[24:09] | The detectives still have it, we’re waiting | 侦探在问,我们在等 |
[24:11] | What do you got? | 你知道了什么? |
[24:12] | DNA results from the skin cells | DNA是从埃琳娜的 |
[24:14] | we collected off Elena De Soto’s rope | 皮肤细胞里得到的 |
[24:16] | Somebody else tied that tourniquet | 有人绑上了那止血带 |
[24:17] | Well, we knew that | 好的,我们知道了 |
[24:18] | No, we know that now | 不,我们现在知道了 |
[24:20] | There’s significant commonality in the markers | 有重要的证人 |
[24:22] | You think it’s a family member? | 你认为是一个家庭成员? |
[24:24] | Maybe the guy in the back bedroom | 也许是睡房里的那个人 |
[24:25] | What about a first cousin? | 为什么不是堂兄? |
[24:27] | Closer | 接近吧 |
[24:29] | I’m thinking brother | 我在想是兄弟 |
[24:33] | Hey, Calleigh | 你好,卡尔雷 |
[24:34] | Listen, I was wondering | 听着,我在想 |
[24:36] | if maybe I could crash at your place tonight | 也许我今晚会闯入你的房子 |
[24:39] | I’m trying to keep a low profile | 我试着不被看到 |
[24:41] | and H has been stirring up the neighborhood | 被邻居煽动,所以… |
[24:44] | You know how he is, he’s like a dog with a bone | 你知道他是怎样的了 就像一条没什么骨头的狗 |
[24:46] | Yeah, well, he needs to learn how to let go | 是的,他需要学会如何放手 |
[24:48] | ‘Cause this girl’s family doesn’t care | 因为这个女孩的家庭不在意 |
[24:49] | about solving the crime | 解决犯罪问题 |
[24:50] | Their niece is already dead | 他们的侄子已经死了 |
[24:52] | You know, they’re thinking we got to protect the living | 他们在考虑 我们应当保护活着的人 |
[24:54] | I can’t say I blame them | 我不能说我会怪责他们 |
[25:02] | On the couch | 在凳子上 |
[25:03] | No midnight tiptoe Deal? | 不是午夜的那个吧,是嘛? |
[25:05] | Deal | 好的 |
[25:08] | Check this out | 看看这个 |
[25:11] | Bullet on the left, | 左边的子弹,伊丽娜的腿 |
[25:14] | Elena De Soto’s leg Bullet on the right, from John Doe torso | 是从约翰处来的,右边的子弹 |
[25:17] | They’re twins | 他们是双胞胎 |
[25:19] | They’re triplets | 他们是三胞胎 |
[25:21] | They also match the bullet | 他们也跟子弹相吻合 |
[25:22] | you guys pulled out of the Luna Nueva | 你们应该从这点出发 |
[25:26] | It must’ve been some massacre on that boat | 一定是在船上发 生过屠杀 (尖叫声) |
[25:36] | Did your parents make that journey? | 你的家长们进行了这次旅行吗? |
[25:38] | Actually, we all did | 其实我们都进行了 |
[25:41] | I was in my mother’s belly | 我那时在妈妈的子宫里 |
[25:53] | Yo | 你 |
[25:55] | Yo | 你 |
[25:56] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[25:59] | Megan | 梅根 (笑声) |
[26:01] | Still ? | 还是那样吗? |
[26:03] | Yep | 是的 |
[26:05] | And you’re watching it in real time? | 你是实时观看的吗? |
[26:10] | You see that rental truck there | 你看到卡车在那里 |
[26:11] | the one next to the Luna Nueva slip? | 就在那个的旁边的? |
[26:14] | It’s been parked there | 已经停在那里 |
[26:16] | for six hours and twenty-three minutes | 6小时23分钟了 |
[26:20] | You see the driver? | 你看到司机了吗? |
[26:22] | Not a cup of coffee | 一杯咖啡是… |
[26:24] | doesn’t have to take a leak | 不能引起渗漏的 |
[26:26] | Nothing | 不能 |
[26:28] | What’s he waiting around for? | 他到底在等什么? |
[26:32] | Well, If H is right, that hull can hold five hundred kilos of blow | 如果H是对的 那个外壳能承受500千克的攻击 |
[26:37] | That’s a lot of reasons to wait around | 有很多的理由可以等待 |
[26:40] | Five hundred reasons, gentlemen | 先生们,500个理由啊 |
[26:41] | Speed, get me in closer | 加快速度,让我靠近点 |
[26:45] | All right, zoom in on those back tires | 好了,放大这些部分 |
[26:51] | Now, does that tire look bald to you or not? | 那个轮胎 看起来是没有螺栓的? |
[26:54] | Mm-hmm | 嗯 |
[26:55] | Let’s find this truck | 我们去找这辆卡车 |
[27:13] | Yes, I am up on the current software | 是的,我在处理现在的软件 |
[27:15] | I didn’t say anything | 我什么也没说 |
[27:16] | Oh, you don’t have to | 你不必说 |
[27:18] | Interesting material | 很有趣的…材料 |
[27:20] | I found in Elena’s wound track is olefin | 我在她的伤口处找到了石蜡 |
[27:23] | Which is a synthetic fiber | 是综合成的 |
[27:25] | What makes it interesting | 令其有趣的是 |
[27:27] | is that she was wearing a cotton dress | 她是穿着棉布做的衣服 |
[27:29] | John Doe was wearing olefin | 约翰是穿着石蜡做的衣服 |
[27:31] | Yes, he was | 是的,的确如此 |
[27:32] | Which give us | 令到我们… |
[27:33] | a possible series of events | 一连串的事件 |
[27:35] | Let’s say John Doe | 让我们说说 |
[27:37] | … was shot first The bullet penetrated his shirt | 约翰是第一个中枪的 |
[27:39] | from point blank range | 子弹穿过了他的衣服 |
[27:41] | and some of the material from his shirt | 还有他的衬衣上的物质 |
[27:43] | was sucked back into the barrel | 被吸入了桶中 |
[27:45] | That means that the next round fired | 那就是说下一发 打出的子弹 |
[27:48] | would carry that material into Elena’s thigh, right? | 就打入了埃琳娜,是吗? |
[27:52] | We’ve already got a match on all three bullets | 我们已经对三颗子弹做了比较 |
[27:54] | putting John Doe and Elena on that boat | 令约翰和埃琳娜跑到那条船上 |
[27:57] | The epithelials from the tourniquet | 止血带的皮膜 |
[28:00] | tell us someone closely related to her | 让我们让她与其紧密联系 |
[28:02] | Someone closely related, like her brother Pedro | 相当紧密的关系 |
[28:05] | He could’ve tied that tourniquet | 他本来 是可以绑好那个止血带的 |
[28:07] | Close relatives | 紧密的 |
[28:08] | travel together | 一起进行 |
[28:12] | A DNA match makes him a material witness | DNA的相配令其变成物质证人 |
[28:16] | And that is a warrant we can get | 这是我们可以得到保证 |
[28:48] | Hey | 嘿 |
[28:51] | The only place in the country | 国家唯一一个地方 |
[28:52] | you have to negotiate with the community | 你得跟社区进行谈判的 |
[28:54] | before you serve the warrant | 时候要获得担保的 |
[28:56] | Let’s go | 我们走吧 (敲门声) |
[29:05] | Hola, Pedro | 你好 |
[29:08] | Yo me llamo Adell Sevilla | 我叫西维亚 |
[29:10] | Estos Senores aqui van a revisar tu cuarto Por favor, | 这些先生 是来拜访你的房间的 |
[29:14] | acompaname | 请跟我来吧 |
[30:38] | We can just ask for a swab | 我们只是要求拖一下 |
[30:45] | Hold the phone | 拿着电话 |
[30:55] | Colt 45 | 柯尔特45号 |
[31:00] | Let’s take him in | 我们带他进来吧 |
[31:02] | Hands behind your back | 手放到后面去 |
[31:09] | Detectives found the rental truck | 侦探们已经找到车了 |
[31:11] | and the Captain at Miami International | 长官在迈阿密国际中心 |
[31:13] | They’re both are in custody | 他们都是在拘留中 |
[31:15] | Yes sir | 是的,先生 |
[31:16] | I will | 我会的 (手机声) |
[31:27] | Coke wrapping must have picked up some blood | 他们一定是选择了些东西 |
[31:30] | when it was being loaded off of the boat | 当被装上了船后 |
[31:36] | Locard’s Theory. Primary transfer | 罗卡德的理论拉,基本转换 |
[31:38] | Kind of like going to the bathroom | 就像去浴室那样 |
[31:40] | You can never wipe enough | 你是擦不干净的 |
[31:58] | Horatio | 霍雷肖… |
[31:59] | I like that tone | 我喜欢那种声调 |
[32:01] | That’s an affirmative on the 45 | 那是肯定的 |
[32:02] | It’s the source of all three bullets | 这是三颗子弹的来源 |
[32:04] | Okay | 好的 |
[32:05] | Doesn’t that mean we have the guy? | 那不就是说我们捉到人了? |
[32:06] | Well, you tell me | 你跟我说吧 |
[32:10] | You make a run for freedom | 你为自由而奔波 |
[32:11] | you shoot your sister along the way | 你开枪打了你的妹妹 |
[32:13] | and then you try to save her life | 然后你想救她的命 |
[32:15] | See, this is why I like ballistics | 看,这是我喜欢弹道学的原因 |
[32:17] | It’s an exact science | 这是种科学 |
[32:19] | Mm | 嗯 |
[32:27] | Just takes a sec | (纸声) 等等 |
[32:35] | The software digitizes the diluted ink pattern | 软件让墨水图案数码化了 |
[32:40] | And the algorithm | 还有运算法则 |
[32:42] | extrapolates a reversal probability | 推断一个反向的概率,估算著 |
[32:45] | estimating an image of the original writing | 一个原先写作的映象 |
[32:47] | Hmmm | 嗯 |
[32:51] | NM28-30 | 28-30海里 |
[32:54] | But does it crack the code? | 但这能破解密码吗? |
[32:56] | Yeah, it just gives you the puzzle, it doesn’t solve it | 是的,这会给你这个谜底 并不是解决它 |
[33:00] | Got to crack the code | 去破解这个密码 |
[33:17] | Que pasa? | 什么? |
[33:18] | Why start shooting? | 为什么开始射击? |
[33:22] | Stay with me for a minute | 跟我带几分钟 |
[33:23] | Okay | 好的 |
[33:24] | We catalogued all the personal property on this boat | 我们为船上那些个人财产 做好记录 |
[33:27] | The shoes, the hairbrushes, the glasses, the clothing | 鞋子,发 刷,眼镜,衣服 |
[33:31] | we’ve evidence there were at least twelve people on that boat | 我们有证据表明 至少12个人在船上 |
[33:34] | Could’ve been more | 多得不能多了 |
[33:35] | Who we do know about | 我们确实了解的 |
[33:36] | is Captain Bob, Elena, Pedro, John Doe | 是鲍勃,埃琳娜,约翰 |
[33:39] | and an unidentified female gunshot victim | 还有一个 无法辨认的中枪受害者 |
[33:42] | Anybody else would have drowned in the gulf stream | 别的人 已经在海湾流中淹死了 |
[33:45] | never to be seen again, right? | 再也看不到了 |
[33:47] | Average a 150 pounds per person | 平均是每个人150磅 |
[33:48] | that’s 1,800 pounds, all near the stern | 那就是1800磅了,都是在船尾了 |
[33:51] | A thousand pounds of coke in the right hull | 一千磅的焦炭在右边的船体上 |
[33:53] | This boat’s center of gravity would have been way off | 船的重心偏移了 |
[33:56] | Seven-foot seas, they were taking on water in the fishhold | 7英尺深的海水 他们是想去钓鱼的 |
[34:00] | That would panic the captain, wouldn’t it? | 他们不会令船长紧张的吧? |
[34:14] | He had a decision to make | 他要做个决定 |
[34:16] | Save his passengers or save his drugs | 要不救乘客,要不救药 |
[34:19] | Hey! Everybody off! | 大家都走开! |
[34:21] | Everybody get off the boat or we’re all going down! | 人人都走开了,只有我们在下沉! |
[34:24] | So, if he said jump, would you? | 如果他跳的话,你会跳吗? |
[34:26] | If he had a gun to my head | 如果他拿把枪对着我头 |
[34:29] | Let’s go put one to his | 我们为此加上去吧 |
[34:33] | My boat can’t be missing | 我的船不可能丢的 |
[34:34] | if I know where it is | 我如果知道是怎么的话 |
[34:36] | Where do you think it is? | 你认为是在哪里? |
[34:38] | I got blindsided by a storm a couple of nights ago | 我被前几晚的台风挂过 |
[34:40] | Had to ditch it south of Matheson Hammock | 得请客了 |
[34:42] | We towed it for you | 我们为你而干杯 |
[34:44] | It’s out back | 是我们背后 |
[34:46] | Evidence in criminal investigation | 证据是在调查之后的缺德! |
[34:49] | Somebody stole it? | 有人偷了吗? |
[34:50] | Captain Bob, are you aware that it’s a crime | 鲍勃先生,你知道是个犯罪 |
[34:53] | in the State of Florida to build a secret compartment in a boat | 在佛罗立这州建个秘密的隔间 |
[34:56] | or a car even if the compartment is empty? | 在船上或者车里 或者空了的房间 |
[35:00] | What’s the fine? | 到底是什么? |
[35:02] | For trafficking? | 毒品吗? |
[35:03] | I don’t know the words to that song you want me to sing | 我不知道你给想让我唱的歌 |
[35:05] | You own a gun? | 你有枪 |
[35:08] | Yeah | 是的 |
[35:09] | Where is your gun? | 你的枪呢? |
[35:12] | Someone stole it off my boat a couple of months ago | 有人从我船上偷了东西 |
[35:15] | We have your gun | 我们有你的枪 |
[35:17] | and we now have your truck | 现在是卡车 |
[35:19] | We matched your gun to bullets we found in two dead bodies | 我们发 现你的枪用这种子弹的 而且有两具死尸 |
[35:23] | We have evidence of pure cocaine in your boat | 我们在你船上 发 现了纯可卡因 |
[35:26] | and your rental truck | 还有你的车里 |
[35:28] | I think you were trafficking cocaine | 我认为你是在走私可卡因 |
[35:30] | into South Florida | 在南佛罗里这州 |
[35:32] | got greedy and picked up some immigrants for extra cash | 还有接一些移民 |
[35:35] | The thing that you didn’t count on was the storm | 你没有指望暴风雨的是… |
[35:42] | Everybody off! | 大家退开! |
[35:43] | Everybody get off or we’re all going down! | 大家都退开,而我们在下沉 |
[36:00] | – I want a lawyer – Hmmm | 我需要律师 |
[36:05] | My dime | 我的硬币 |
[36:11] | Ah, Captain Bob should have Pedro’s lawyer | bob该要有他的律师 |
[36:13] | Might have half a chance | 可能有一半的机会 |
[36:15] | Marin Diaz? The Cuban Johnnie Cochran | 玛丽安,古巴人 |
[36:16] | Mm How’d he get him on? | 现在他是怎么进来的? |
[36:18] | Care to venture a guess? | 敢大胆猜吗? |
[36:19] | Basilio? | 巴兹尔? |
[36:20] | Ha, there’s debt in every favor | 每一个喜好都要付出代价 |
[36:23] | Wish me luck | 祝我好运吧 |
[36:24] | Mm-hmm | 嗯 |
[36:26] | Gentlemen | 先生们 |
[36:27] | May I? | 我可以吗? |
[36:29] | Be kind, Horatio | 但是霍拉多 |
[36:30] | As always, Marin | 就如平常一样,马林 |
[36:32] | Now, Pedro | 现在,配德罗… |
[36:35] | The gun that we found in your room | 我们在你房间发 现的枪 |
[36:39] | has tied you to two murders | 已经跟两宗谋杀发 生的关系 |
[36:42] | Possession doesn’t make my client a killer | 光占有是不能让我的委托人 成为杀手的 |
[36:44] | We also have your skin cells on the tourniquet you used | 我们也让你的细胞… |
[36:47] | Allegedly used | 怀疑被用了 |
[36:48] | Allegedly used to save your sister’s life | 怀疑被用在救你妹妹的身上 |
[36:52] | Now, are you going to rebut everything | 你是不是要一切重演? |
[36:54] | I’m saying? | 我再说吗? |
[36:55] | Yes | 是的 |
[36:56] | Excellent | 很好 |
[36:59] | Pedro | 配德罗… |
[37:01] | habla me | 跟我说 |
[37:04] | You know what that is, don’t you? | 你知道那是什么,对吧? |
[37:09] | Now, it was never door-to-door service | 这个不是门对门的服务 |
[37:12] | Pedro, you don’t have to answer the questions | 你不必回答问题 |
[37:13] | The way it works is, | 这个就是这样的了 |
[37:14] | you get dropped off as soon as you see the lights of Miami | 在你看到迈阿密灯光的时候 |
[37:16] | but that night there was a storm, wasn’t there? | 但那个晚上有暴风雪? |
[37:19] | And the Captain’s boat was taking on water | 船长的船进水了 |
[37:20] | He took out a gun | 他拿出一把枪来 |
[37:22] | and ordered everybody off | 命令大家退开 |
[37:24] | You refused, and he started shooting | 你拒绝了,他就开始射击 |
[37:26] | I’m taking my client out of this room | 我把委托人带离这里 |
[37:28] | until there’s a formal investigation in place | 直到进行了正式的调查为止 |
[37:30] | Whatever you want | 不管你想怎样 |
[37:37] | Pedro, I know that you tried to save your sister’s life | 我知道你想救你妹妹的命 (叫喊声) |
[37:50] | I know you took the rope out of the inner tube | 我知道你把绳索拿了出来 |
[37:53] | and made the tourniquet, but it didn’t work | 并且做了止血带,但不起作用 |
[37:55] | and she bled to death | 她失血而死 |
[37:57] | before she got ashore, isn’t that true? | 是这样的吗? |
[37:58] | Pedro, that’s it | pedro,是那样的了 |
[37:59] | We’re leaving | 我们要走了,pedro |
[38:00] | No! | 不! |
[38:01] | We are not leaving | 我们不走 |
[38:25] | I shot her | 我打了她 |
[38:29] | Why? | 为什么? |
[38:31] | We were floating in the water for hours | 我们在水中漂浮了几个小时 |
[38:37] | Then we saw the boat | 然后我们看到那艘船 (船启动声) (口哨) (西班牙语) |
[38:54] | The Coast Guard? | 海岸警卫队? |
[38:57] | I wanted to get her on that boat | 我想让她上船 |
[39:00] | Your law says, if you need medical attention | 你们的法律上写着… 如果你需要药物治疗 |
[39:07] | you have to be taken to a hospital | 你得去医院 |
[39:09] | You were strong enough to swim ashore, she wasn’t | 你是可以游到岸边,但她不行 |
[39:12] | You shot her in the leg | 你开枪打了她的腿 |
[39:14] | knowing that if she got picked up | 知道如果她被救起 |
[39:15] | she could stay in America | 就可以留在美国 |
[39:17] | I did what I had to do | 我做必须做到的事情 (西班牙语) (船启动声) (叫喊声) (西班牙语) |
[40:57] | I did what I had to do… | 我做要做的事情 |
[41:16] | The Coast Guard never saw them | 海岸警卫队没有见过他 |
[41:18] | Why’d he keep the gun? | 为什么他还把枪留着? |
[41:20] | Sharks | 鲨鱼 |
[41:22] | So what did the State Attorney offer him? | 那州律师给了他什么? |
[41:24] | Testimony for citizenship | 以公民的身份的证词 |
[41:27] | Did he take it? | 他拿了吗? |
[41:28] | With a heavy heart | 带着一颗沉重的心 |
[41:30] | We cracked the code | 我们破解了密码 |
[41:32] | NM 28 dash 30 | 28-30海里 |
[41:35] | New moon | 新月 |
[41:36] | 28th to the 30th | 第20到30 |
[41:38] | End of the month | 本月尾 |
[41:39] | No light | 没有灯 |
[41:40] | Here or Havana | 这里或者是哈瓦那 |
[41:43] | Perfect for smuggling | 走私的完美地方 |
[41:49] | Freedom is Light, though, isn’t it, under any moon? | 如果在月光下面,自由是好的? |
[41:55] | Well said | 说得好 |
[41:56] | Mm | 嗯 |
[42:00] | Good night | 晚安 |
[42:01] | Good night | 晚安 |
[42:04] | Subtitles by ITTiger, www.forom.com |