时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on CSI… | |
[00:03] | Jared Briscoe, the Gig Harbor Killer. | 杰拉德·布里斯克 吉格港杀手 |
[00:06] | Who knew that psychopath Briscoe had a twin? | 谁知道那个精神病布里斯克有个双胞胎兄弟 |
[00:08] | Plan’s change. I’ll even have a little gift for you. | 计划有变 我甚至给你准备了一份小礼物 |
[00:10] | Maya. | 玛雅 |
[00:11] | The prints came back to Daniel Shaw. | 指纹是丹尼尔·肖的 |
[00:13] | Shaw is Winthrop’s partner. | 肖是温斯洛普的同伙 |
[00:14] | All of our victims are involved in the sex trade. | 所有受害者都参与过性交易 |
[00:17] | We never knew who was pimping them out. | 我们一直不知道给她们拉皮条的人是谁 |
[00:18] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[00:19] | We had a deal. Where’s my daughter? | 我们商量好的 我女儿呢 |
[00:21] | Amy. | 艾米 |
[00:21] | – Dad. – Run. | -爸 -快跑 |
[00:25] | Briscoe’s dead | 布里斯克死了 |
[00:26] | and Winthrop’s on the run, a fugitive. | 温斯洛普在逃 |
[00:28] | No. | 不 |
[00:28] | Animals are most dangerous when they’re cornered. | 走投无路 狗急跳墙 |
[01:31] | I don’t understand… | 我不明白 |
[01:34] | any of this. | 所有这一切 |
[01:35] | Why am I here? | 我为什么在这儿 |
[01:38] | This was not the plan. | 本来的计划不是这样的 |
[01:39] | You said if I make a sacrifice, | 你说过 如果我做出牺牲 |
[01:41] | in return, I would live forever. | 作为回报 我将得到永生 |
[01:46] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[01:48] | Look in my eyes. My eyes are your eyes. | 看着我的眼睛 我的眼睛就是你的眼睛 |
[01:52] | My heart is your heart. | 我的心就是你的心 |
[02:05] | Hey, D.B. I heard you… | D.B. 我听说你… |
[02:06] | Whoa. How long’s it been? Like, a week? | 这是过了多久 一周吗 |
[02:09] | Yeah. My wife’s not too crazy about it. | 是 我老婆不太喜欢 |
[02:12] | She’d like to see me all cleaned up like you. | 她喜欢我像你这样 都刮干净 |
[02:14] | Yeah, well, there’s something to be said for a close shave, you know. | 毕竟有句俗语叫”死里逃生”「剃干净胡子」 |
[02:17] | I spoke with Ecklie. | 我跟埃克利谈了一下 |
[02:18] | He and I both heard from the lab director down in San Diego. | 我们都收到了圣地亚哥实验室主管的消息 |
[02:22] | I didn’t know he was actually gonna call you guys. | 我不知道他会打电话给你们 |
[02:24] | He did more than that. He put you on the top of the list | 不止这样 他还把你放在候选名单第一位 |
[02:26] | of candidates to succeed him. | 让你接替他的职位 |
[02:28] | No, he shouldn’t have done that. | 他不应该这么做 |
[02:30] | Why not? It sounds like a good opportunity. | 为什么 听起来是个不错的机会 |
[02:32] | You trying to kick me out of here now? | 你这是想我把赶出去吗 |
[02:34] | Last thing I want is you leaving. | 我最不想让你离开了 |
[02:37] | But I would support you making the move. | 但你若是要走 我也支持你 |
[02:39] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰 |
[02:40] | I sent the samples over to Hodges, | 我把实验样本给了霍奇斯 |
[02:42] | and I’m heading out. | 我要走了 |
[02:43] | All right. See you later. | 好 回头见 |
[02:59] | Mom, what did you get me this time? | 妈 这次你又给我寄什么了 |
[03:16] | Castor and Pollux. The twins. | 卡斯托与普鲁克斯 双胞胎 |
[03:30] | 未知来电 | |
[03:32] | Did you get my present? | 收到我的礼物了吗 |
[03:34] | If you wanted my attention, you’ve got it. | 若你想引起我的注意 你做到了 |
[03:36] | Oh, I want more than your attention. | 我想要的远不止如此 |
[03:38] | Because this is just the beginning. | 因为这只是个开端而已 |
[03:40] | Or should I say… | 或者说… |
[03:41] | the beginning of the end. | 末日的开端 |
[04:13] | 谨以此片献给陪伴我们十五年的尼克·丝多克斯 | |
[04:23] | That son of a bitch put my mother’s name on the package, | 这个混蛋用我妈的名字寄包裹给我 |
[04:26] | so I had to get the Philly cops to put protection on her house. | 所以我让费城的警察去她家保护她 |
[04:30] | Yeah, as soon as I got your call, | 对 我接到你的电话以后 |
[04:31] | I did the same with Maya and with Barbara. | 也立即将玛雅和芭芭拉保护起来 |
[04:34] | So what do you think it all means? | 你们觉得这意味着什么 |
[04:36] | Mythology says that when Castor was killed, | 神话中 当卡斯托被杀死时 |
[04:39] | Pollux went to Zeus and asked him to let him share | 普鲁克斯去求宙斯 将哥哥复活 |
[04:41] | his own immortality with his twin. | 把自己的生命分给哥哥 |
[04:44] | To keep them together. | 使两人永不分离 |
[04:46] | Zeus agreed, | 宙斯同意了 |
[04:47] | and so they were cast into heaven. | 于是让他们在天上长相左右 |
[04:49] | The constellation Gemini. | 成为双子星座 |
[04:51] | So cutting off his finger is part of the message | 所以他切掉一根手指 |
[04:53] | that he and his brother are now one? | 表示他和他弟弟化为一体吗 |
[04:56] | He’s saying we may have taken his brother, | 他是在宣告 虽然我们夺走了他弟弟 |
[04:58] | but he’s more powerful than ever. | 但他却比以往更加强大 |
[05:00] | All very interesting, you guys, but here on planet Earth, | 神话推论都很有趣 但我们在地球上 |
[05:03] | I thought Winthrop had a partner while his brother was in custody. | 温斯洛普在他弟弟坐牢期间找了个同伙 |
[05:06] | Didn’t you hear another set of footsteps on the recording | 你们不是在帕梅拉·克雷默被杀的录音中 |
[05:09] | of Pamela Kramer’s murder? | 听到另一个人的脚步声了吗 |
[05:10] | – We did. – And you don’t think it’s Daniel Shaw? | -是的 -你们不认为此人是丹尼尔·肖吗 |
[05:12] | I mean,come on, this whole thing with the estranged daughter | 我是说 “被绑架的女儿”这件事 |
[05:15] | could still have been a setup. | 很可能是个骗局 |
[05:16] | It was not a setup. | 不是骗局 |
[05:17] | – You sure about that? – I am. | -你确定吗 -确定 |
[05:18] | Then why is Shaw’s lawyer | 那为什么肖的律师 |
[05:19] | saying his client has information on Winthrop | 声称其委托人掌握了温斯洛普的重要信息 |
[05:22] | that he’s willing to trade for a deal? | 愿意跟警方做交易 |
[05:25] | It’s the first I’m hearing this. | 我是第一次听说此事 |
[05:26] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[05:27] | Guess I need to go talk to Shaw. | 看来我要跟肖好好谈谈了 |
[05:30] | I checked with World-Send. | 我去全球快递查了一下 |
[05:31] | The tracking number and the bar code were bogus. | 快递单号和条形码都是假冒的 |
[05:33] | I’m guessing that Winthrop faked them. | 我想应该是温斯洛普伪造的 |
[05:37] | You got something? | 你有发现吗 |
[05:39] | Yeah, we’ve seen this before. | 对 我们以前见过这个 |
[05:40] | The strings are made of human tissue. Take a look there. | 用人体组织制成的血迹线 看一下 |
[05:43] | Yeah, thinner gauge than the trajectory strings | 比常规轨迹线要薄一些 |
[05:45] | but same idea. | 但概念一样 |
[05:46] | We’ll have Henry confirm, | 我们会让亨利去查证一下 |
[05:48] | see if DNA can tell us who it is. | 看DNA属于谁 |
[05:49] | Sounds good. | 不错 |
[05:50] | Hey, let me ask you something. | 问你点事 |
[05:52] | Is this about San Diego? | 关于圣地亚哥的事吗 |
[05:54] | Because Finn mentioned something. | 因为芬恩提了几句 |
[05:55] | Yeah, Nolan is stepping down as the lab director there. | 是 诺兰要辞去那边实验室主管一职 |
[05:58] | And, um, he seems to think I’ll make a good replacement. | 他觉得我是接任他的最佳人选 |
[06:01] | Wow. You would. | 你确实是 |
[06:04] | So what’s the problem? | 那问题是什么 |
[06:06] | It’s just like I said, | 像我说的 |
[06:07] | I have a lot of friends here, and… | 我在这里有很多朋友 还有… |
[06:09] | it’s a big responsibility. | 当主管责任重大 |
[06:10] | Yeah, but there’s a beach. | 对 但那里有沙滩 |
[06:12] | And it’s a four-and-a-half-hour drive. | 也就四个半小时的车程 |
[06:13] | You’d see me all the time. | 你可以常来看我 |
[06:16] | You know, Sara, after all these years, | 萨拉 经过这么多年 |
[06:18] | I realize what’s important to me. | 我领悟到了什么对我最重要 |
[06:20] | It’s not a promotion. | 不是晋升 |
[06:24] | Well… | 这事… |
[06:25] | you know what Grissom would say. | 你知道葛瑞森会说什么 |
[06:29] | You got to go where you can do the most good. | 你得去能够发挥自己最大作用的地方 |
[06:35] | This is what you got, huh? | 你就这点能耐吗 |
[06:36] | How many times I got to tell you I am not doing this? | 我要跟你说多少次 我不会这么做 |
[06:39] | I’m not playing the game. I don’t want a deal. | 我不想耍花招 我不要什么交易 |
[06:41] | I want to cooperate. If you can’t get that | 我想与警方合作 你那个死脑筋 |
[06:42] | through your thick head, there’s the door. | 要是想不明白 就给我走人 |
[06:44] | Fine. | 行 |
[06:49] | – Need a new lawyer? – Yeah. | -要请个新律师吗 -对 |
[06:51] | Looks like I’ll be representing myself from here on in. | 看来从现在起 我要自我辩护了 |
[06:53] | Yeah, I don’t think that’s the best plan. | 我觉得这计划不怎么好 |
[06:55] | Why break a losing streak? | 为何要打破连败纪录呢 |
[06:58] | So I’ve heard that you have information | 我听说你掌握了一些信息 |
[06:59] | that you’d like to trade for a deal. | 想要跟警方做交易 |
[07:01] | Yeah, that wasn’t my idea. That was my lawyer’s. | 不是我的主意 是我律师的 |
[07:05] | Besides, I’d rather talk to you. | 此外 我更希望跟你谈 |
[07:08] | I’m listening. | 我听着呢 |
[07:09] | Look, I know your boss, | 我知道你的上司 |
[07:10] | the sheriff, he thinks that I’m Winthrop’s partner. | 警长觉得我是温斯洛普的同伙 |
[07:13] | That’s just not true. | 那不是真的 |
[07:15] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[07:16] | But given everything that happened, | 但根据之前发生的一切 |
[07:17] | it’s pretty hard to make that case. | 这很难让人信服 |
[07:19] | Not if you and I can find the real coconspirator. | 如果我们能找到真正的同谋就行了 |
[07:24] | Before Winthrop abducted my daughter, | 在温斯洛普绑架我女儿之前 |
[07:27] | I was working on a lead. I figured his-his partner | 我在查一条线索 我查出他的同伙 |
[07:29] | was helping him get the girls, the victims. | 在帮他找那些女孩 那些受害者 |
[07:31] | Through the escort service. | 通过护送服务 |
[07:32] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[07:33] | I thought Rebecca Lowell ran Lady Aquarius. | 我以为是丽贝卡·洛厄尔在管水瓶女神 |
[07:36] | She did. But she had a connection here in Las Vegas. | 是她 但她在拉斯维加斯有联系人 |
[07:38] | The important thing is this same guy | 重要的是这个人 |
[07:42] | was getting a lot of money from Winthrop’s company. | 从温斯洛普公司得到了很多钱 |
[07:45] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[07:46] | He’s not gonna talk to you. | 他不会跟你谈的 |
[07:48] | But he will speak to me. | 但他会跟我谈 |
[07:49] | Are you asking me what I think you’re asking me? | 你是要问我我脑子的那件事吗 |
[07:51] | You get me a 48-hour pass, you and I can nail this guy. | 你让我出去四十八小时 我们就可以找到他 |
[07:55] | Sheriff already doesn’t trust you. | 警长已经不信任你了 |
[07:56] | You do. Just a little bit. | 但你信 只是有点信 |
[08:00] | I’m gonna need a name. | 我需要一个名字 |
[08:01] | Well, it’s someone you’ve had a run-in with before. | 那是个跟你有过一面之缘的人 |
[08:04] | A certain preacher-pimp. | 一个传教的皮条客 |
[08:07] | Goes by the name of Brother Larson. | 他的名字是拉森兄弟 |
[08:10] | I can’t go back up there. | 我不能回去 |
[08:11] | I can’t even look at that man. | 我连看都不想看他 |
[08:12] | Calm down. | 冷静一下 |
[08:14] | Brother Larson is here, and Brother Larson is listening. | 拉森兄弟在这里 拉森兄弟在倾听 |
[08:16] | Now, you tell me, | 现在 你告诉我 |
[08:18] | did he hurt you? | 他伤害你了吗 |
[08:20] | No. He didn’t touch me. | 没有 他没碰我 |
[08:21] | And that’s just it, I don’t want him to touch me. | 这就够了 我不想让他碰我 |
[08:23] | All right, then let’s talk about that. | 好吧 那我们谈谈这个 |
[08:26] | You don’t want him to touch you how? | 你不想让他怎么碰你 |
[08:28] | I came to you. I came to your church | 我来找你 我到你的教堂去 |
[08:29] | because I wanted to get out of the game. | 是因为不想再这么干了 |
[08:32] | I don’t want to do this anymore. | 我不想再这样做了 |
[08:34] | I hear you, baby. I feel you. | 我听见你的话了 宝贝 我能感受到 |
[08:36] | But here’s the thing. Here’s the Word. | 但事情时这样的 话是这样说的 |
[08:39] | Our Creator | 我们的造物主 |
[08:41] | has bestowed upon us gifts. You… | 给予我们天赋 你… |
[08:44] | have a gift. | 有天赋 |
[08:46] | The only shame there is in life | 生命中唯一的耻辱 |
[08:49] | is squandering our gifts. You feel me? | 就是浪费我们的天赋 你听懂了吗 |
[08:53] | I guess. | 听懂了 |
[08:55] | Here’s what we’re gonna do. | 我们接下来这么办 |
[08:55] | You’re gonna go home, get some sleep. | 你回家去 睡一觉 |
[08:59] | You’re gonna forget about tonight. | 你会忘了今晚的事 |
[09:00] | I will see you in the morning. | 我明早再去看你 |
[09:02] | I’ll bring you some breakfast. | 我会给你带早饭 |
[09:05] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[09:09] | Did that man give you an envelope? | 那个男人有没有给你一个信封 |
[09:13] | Bless you, baby doll. | 上帝保佑你 洋娃娃 |
[09:18] | Get out of here. | 走吧 |
[09:22] | Damn, you’re good, Larson. | 你可真行 拉森 |
[09:24] | And you’re taking liberties with my car. | 你对我的车太随便了 |
[09:28] | Been a while, Daniel. | 好久不见 丹尼尔 |
[09:29] | I been reading the papers. | 我一直在看报纸 |
[09:31] | You been in the lions’ den. | 你被关起来了 |
[09:34] | Surprised to see you. | 见到你很惊讶 |
[09:35] | Police think I’m Winthrop’s partner. | 警察认为我是温斯洛普的同伙 |
[09:36] | They think I’m a killer. | 他们觉得我是杀人犯 |
[09:37] | But you know me. You know that’s not true. | 但你了解我 你知道那不是真的 |
[09:39] | And how would I know that? | 我怎么会知道这些 |
[09:40] | Because I know about the money. | 因为我知道钱的事 |
[09:42] | I used to help you and your business in the past. | 我曾经帮过你和你的生意 |
[09:44] | Now it’s your turn to help me. | 现在轮到你帮我了 |
[09:46] | Unless you want me to give this information to the police. | 除非你想让我把这些信息告诉警方 |
[09:49] | I always liked you, Daniel. | 我一直喜欢你 丹尼尔 |
[09:51] | Always trusted you. | 一直信任你 |
[09:53] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[09:54] | Tell me something. Do they shave you down there | 跟我说说 他们把窃听器装在你身上的时候 |
[09:57] | before they tape that little wire onto you? | 给你下面刮毛了吗 |
[09:59] | I’m not wearing a wire. | 我没戴窃听器 |
[10:01] | Then I’m guessing… | 那我猜… |
[10:04] | we’re not alone. | 这里还有别人 |
[10:05] | You guessed right. | 你猜对了 |
[10:06] | CSI Finlay, as I recall. | 现场调查员芬恩利 我想起来了 |
[10:08] | Was all this really necessary? | 这真的有必要吗 |
[10:10] | I’ve always been a friend of the police. | 我一直都是警方的朋友 |
[10:12] | I’ve helped you before. All you had to do is ask. | 我以前帮过你 你只需要问我就行了 |
[10:14] | All right, then I’ll ask. | 好 那我就问了 |
[10:16] | Are you Winthrop’s partner in all of these murders? | 你是温斯洛普在这些谋杀案中的同伙吗 |
[10:18] | Direct. I like that. The answer’s no. | 真直接 我喜欢 答案是否 |
[10:21] | The cops are onto the money trail. | 警察在查钱的线索 |
[10:23] | They know you provided the girls. | 他们知道是你提供的女孩 |
[10:24] | Help us find Winthrop, | 帮我们找到温斯洛普 |
[10:26] | and maybe you won’t get the death penalty. | 也许你就不用判死刑了 |
[10:27] | Being misjudged has been my constant cross to bear. | 我背上的十字架就是被人误解 |
[10:30] | Yes, I provided escorts. It’s what I do. | 没错 我负责送妓女 这是我的工作 |
[10:33] | And I received a finder’s fee. | 然后我收介绍费 |
[10:34] | Also what I do. | 这也是我的工作 |
[10:36] | What I don’t do is harm women. Or anyone. | 但我不伤害女人 或者任何人 |
[10:39] | All right? | 好吗 |
[10:40] | All right. I guess I’ll just have to arrest you. | 好吧 我想我只能逮捕你了 |
[10:41] | H-Hold on a minute. I said I was gonna help, I’ll help. | 等等 我说了我会帮你们 我就会帮的 |
[10:46] | The money I got, | 我拿到的钱 |
[10:47] | it didn’t come from the son. It came from the father. | 不是儿子给的 而是父亲给的 |
[10:49] | Collin Winthrop. | 科林·温斯洛普 |
[10:50] | In fact, when the first girls went missing, | 其实 最初有女孩失踪时 |
[10:52] | I suspected him, but, uh, | 我怀疑过他 但是 |
[10:54] | given events, I see now how this could be a family business. | 现在看来 我知道这怎么会成为家族生意了 |
[10:58] | You’re saying the father’s the partner? | 你是说父亲就是同伙 |
[11:00] | That’d be my suspicion. | 这是我的猜测 |
[11:02] | Sometimes the apple doesn’t fall from the tree at all. | 有时候儿子就是随父亲 |
[11:04] | So say we believe you. Where can we find Paul Winthrop’s father? | 假如我们相信你 我们去哪找保罗·温斯洛普的父亲 |
[11:07] | I stopped dealing with Collin a long time ago. | 我很久以前就不跟科林做生意了 |
[11:10] | I do still receive contributions | 我收他的钱是因为我 |
[11:13] | to preserve his good name. | 要保护他的声誉 |
[11:15] | It’s called extortion. | 这是勒索 |
[11:17] | That is such an ugly word. | 这个词可不好听 |
[11:19] | Look, if you guys want to arrest me, go ahead, | 听着 如果你们要逮捕我 就来吧 |
[11:21] | but know that my lawyer will have me out and about | 但要知道我的律师分分钟 |
[11:23] | in a Las Vegas minute. | 就会保我出来 |
[11:26] | You good? You good? | 你满意了吗 你满意了吗 |
[11:28] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[11:35] | Got your text. | 收到你的短信了 |
[11:36] | Please tell me you have answers. | 拜托告诉我你有答案了 |
[11:38] | Well, let’s start with the finger in the jar. | 我们先从罐子里的手指开始 |
[11:42] | Now, it turns out | 原来 |
[11:43] | the finger was not suspended in saline and blood– | 手指不是像我想的那样泡在盐水和血里的 |
[11:45] | as I expected– but saline and something else. | 是盐水和另外一样东西 |
[11:49] | I sent it off to Hodges for analysis. | 我送到霍奇斯那里去分析了 |
[11:51] | And you’re sure | 你确定 |
[11:53] | that it’s Paul Winthrop’s finger. | 那是保罗·温斯洛普的手指吧 |
[11:54] | It is. | 是的 |
[11:55] | And the story would end there. | 故事到这里就该结束了 |
[11:57] | Except I found blood on the statuette. | 可我在雕像上发现了血迹 |
[11:59] | Well, Paul Winthrop’s blood, right? | 是保罗·温斯洛普的血对吧 |
[12:00] | That’s what I thought. | 我之前也是这么想的 |
[12:02] | And because we’re dealing with twins, | 但因为我们处理的是双胞胎的案子 |
[12:04] | in order to distinguish them, | 为了区分他们 |
[12:05] | I ran an antibodies profile. | 我做了个抗体分析 |
[12:07] | Not only was it not Winthrop, but the sample was female. | 样本不是温斯洛普的 而是女性的 |
[12:11] | Two females, to be exact. | 具体来说是两名女性 |
[12:13] | Identical twins. | 同卵双胞胎 |
[12:16] | How much blood did you find? | 你找到了多少血迹 |
[12:17] | Well, there were only a couple of usable traces for testing, | 只有几处可用于检测的血迹 |
[12:19] | but take a look. | 不过你看 |
[12:35] | He wasn’t just sending us a message. | 他送给我们的不只是一条消息 |
[12:37] | Winthrop sent us a murder weapon. | 温斯洛普把凶器给我们送来了 |
[12:48] | You got to be kidding. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[12:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:51] | It’s not really me, is it? | 不适合我 对吧 |
[12:53] | Yeah, I picked up these sleeves | 我在街角的道具服饰店 |
[12:54] | at the costume shop down the block. | 买到了这些套袖 |
[12:57] | Just wanted to see what it would feel like | 我只是想知道当连环杀手 |
[12:59] | to be a serial killer. | 是种什么感觉 |
[13:02] | So I pulled the booking photo of Jared Briscoe’s tats. | 我拿来了杰拉德·布里斯克的入狱照 |
[13:08] | Now, this liquid | 温斯洛普送来的 |
[13:09] | that Winthrop sent us his severed finger in is a mixture | 浸泡断指的液体 |
[13:12] | of saline solution and Cryers #2 Vermillion Ink. | 是盐溶液与克莱尔斯二号红墨水的混合液 |
[13:16] | Let me guess. Used in tattoos. | 让我猜猜 是用来纹身的 |
[13:18] | Well, not just any tattoos. | 不是一般的纹身 |
[13:21] | These tattoos. | 是这种纹身 |
[13:22] | I’ve discovered in my research that | 通过调查我发现 |
[13:24] | certain tattoo artists are quite particular | 有些纹身师对于用墨 |
[13:26] | about which inks they use. | 十分挑剔 |
[13:28] | And Cryers #2 Vermillion is very rare. | 而克莱尔斯二号红墨水十分稀少 |
[13:31] | So rare, in fact, | 稀少到某种程度 |
[13:32] | that I was able to identify Briscoe’s artist. | 让我找到了布里斯克的纹身师 |
[13:35] | Okay, but what does that have to do | 好吧 可这跟温斯洛普 |
[13:37] | with the jar of ink that Winthrop sent us? | 送来的那瓶墨水有什么关系 |
[13:40] | Briscoe’s artist lives in Seattle. | 布里斯克的纹身师住在西雅图 |
[13:43] | He has an ex-wife who moved to Vegas last year | 他有个前妻去年搬到了拉斯维加斯 |
[13:47] | to live with her twin sister. | 跟双胞胎姐姐一起住了 |
[13:50] | Henry found blood on the Castor and Pollux statuette | 亨利在卡斯托与普鲁克斯像上找到的血迹 |
[13:53] | consistent with identical twins. | 与同卵双胞胎一致 |
[13:56] | Unknown females. | 不名身份女性 |
[13:58] | Not unknown now. | 身份已经清楚了 |
[14:00] | I’ve got names and an address. | 我拿到名字和住址了 |
[14:03] | Building manager confirmed | 大楼管理员确认了 |
[14:04] | the loft’s rented to Amelia Vance. | 阁楼被租给了阿梅利亚·万斯 |
[14:06] | What about the sister? | 那她姐妹呢 |
[14:07] | Name’s Margo. She signed onto the lease a year ago. | 名叫玛尔格 她一年前签的租约 |
[14:10] | Manager said he stopped by yesterday | 管理员说她们抱怨空调坏了 |
[14:12] | ’cause they complained the AC wasn’t working. | 所以他昨天去看过 |
[14:14] | No one answered. | 但没人应门 |
[14:20] | Amelia Vance, | 阿梅利亚·万斯 |
[14:21] | LVPD. | 拉斯维加斯警局 |
[14:45] | Another processed crime scene. | 又一个处理过的犯罪现场 |
[14:55] | Strings and blood suggest two events. | 血迹线和血迹说明有两起案件 |
[14:58] | Two victims. | 两名受害者 |
[15:01] | Again, he took the bodies. | 他这次也带走了尸体 |
[15:07] | Russell’s theory was right. | 罗素的理论没错 |
[15:11] | Winthrop and his brother have become one. | 温斯洛普和他弟弟合二为一了 |
[15:15] | Dead ringers. | 死者替身 |
[15:22] | Just like old times. | 和过去一样 |
[15:24] | Everything’s been dusted, everything’s already processed. | 所有东西都洒了指纹粉 都被处理过了 |
[15:27] | Something is different this time. | 这次有点不一样 |
[15:28] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[15:30] | Well, not everything’s been dusted, | 不是所有东西都洒了指纹粉 |
[15:31] | and these green strings– | 而且这些绿色的线 |
[15:33] | Gemini? | 双子座 |
[15:35] | He didn’t even try to hide them among the other strings. | 他甚至没有把它们藏进其它线之中 |
[15:38] | Different murder weapon, too. | 凶器也不一样了 |
[15:40] | No gaff. | 不是鱼叉 |
[15:40] | This time, he bludgeoned them to death with a marble sculpture. | 这次他用大理石雕塑砸死了她们 |
[15:43] | And this rope he used? | 还有他用的这些绳子 |
[15:45] | Never seen anything like it. | 我从来没见过这样的绳子 |
[15:47] | Looks hand-braided. | 像是手工编织的 |
[15:49] | Unusual fiber. | 不常见的纤维 |
[15:50] | Some kind of powdery trace on it. It’s yellow. | 上面还有粉末痕迹 黄色的 |
[15:54] | It looks organic in nature. Suggests secondary transfer. | 似乎是天然形成的 应该是二次转移 |
[15:58] | How’s it going with your new toy? | 你的新玩具怎么样了 |
[16:00] | Oh, camera’s acquired the image. | 相机已经拍好照片 |
[16:01] | Just loading it now. | 正在上传 |
[16:03] | So this thing is gonna give us T.O.D. on our victims? | 这个能告诉我们受害者的死亡时间吗 |
[16:06] | Well, it’s worth a try. | 值得一试 |
[16:09] | We’ve had this | 这台高光谱成像仪 |
[16:10] | hyperspectral imaging prototype in the lab for over a month. | 已经在实验室里放了一个多月了 |
[16:13] | I’ve been waiting to field-test it. | 我一直想实际应用一下 |
[16:15] | How’s it work, exactly? | 到底是怎么工作的呢 |
[16:16] | Well, it’s all about the hemoglobin in the blood. | 主要是利用血液中的血红蛋白 |
[16:19] | As a bloodstain ages, | 随着时间推移 |
[16:21] | the blood reacts with oxygen and breaks down. | 血液会氧化分解 |
[16:23] | Right, which is why blood changes color from red to brown. | 对 所以血液才会从红色变成棕色 |
[16:26] | Well, this camera records those changes. | 这个相机能捕捉这些变化 |
[16:29] | And then maps them on a visible reflectance spectrum. | 然后对应标注于可见光谱上 |
[16:32] | So here is the crime scene blood drop. | 这是犯罪现场的血迹 |
[16:35] | I’m comparing it to a preset baseline of a fresh blood drop. | 我将它与预设的一滴新鲜血液作对比 |
[16:39] | Software does the rest. | 软件会完成剩下的部分 |
[16:41] | Calculating the difference between the two spectra, | 计算两个样本的差异 |
[16:44] | thereby computing the age of the blood. | 来推导出血迹出现的时间 |
[16:48] | And… we got our answer. | 然后我们就知道答案了 |
[16:51] | The murders took place… | 谋杀发生于 |
[16:53] | 12 hours ago. | 十二小时前 |
[16:54] | So something is different. | 所以确实有些东西不一样了 |
[16:56] | Yeah, I mean, | 我是说 |
[16:57] | the other murders took place weeks before | 其他谋杀案都发生于 |
[16:59] | we discovered the crime scenes. | 我们发现时数周之前 |
[17:00] | And he took days to stage them. | 他会花好几天来布置 |
[17:01] | Winthrop has accelerated his time frame. | 温斯洛普加快了他的进度 |
[17:04] | But why? | 为什么呢 |
[17:11] | If anything holds from the past, | 如果还跟以前一样 |
[17:13] | I’m sure he’s eager to tell us. | 他肯定很愿意告诉我们 |
[17:16] | Clearly, our killer’s behavior has altered. | 很明显 凶手行为发生了改变 |
[17:19] | Two victims this time. | 这次有两名受害人 |
[17:21] | Female. Not college age. | 女性 不是大学生的年龄 |
[17:24] | Selected for other purposes. | 是为其他用途而选的 |
[17:25] | One being a tattoo artist. | 其中一个是纹身师 |
[17:27] | Elementary profiling would say | 基础犯罪侧写会认为 |
[17:29] | the killer’s psychosexual fixation | 凶手的性心理状态 |
[17:31] | has given way to a transformative agenda. | 发生了变化 |
[17:35] | Is that what you’d say, Mr. Russell? | 你会这么说吗 罗素先生 |
[17:37] | Games are over, right? | 游戏结束了 对吧 |
[17:38] | We can finally be honest with each other. | 我们终于可以坦诚相见 |
[17:41] | I’m sure you’ve realized your mistake. | 你肯定意识到了自己的错误 |
[17:43] | It’s one others have made. | 其他人已经犯过的错误 |
[17:45] | From the very beginning, | 从最开始 |
[17:46] | this world tried to separate Jared and me. | 这个世界就想把我和杰拉德分开 |
[17:49] | So many have paid for that injustice. | 太多人为他们的偏见付出了代价 |
[17:52] | But those truly responsible have escaped our wrath. | 可真正需要负责的人却得以逃脱 |
[17:56] | Until now. | 但到此为止了 |
[17:57] | So I ran audio analysis. | 我做了音频分析 |
[17:59] | There’s no evidence of anyone else on the recording. | 没有证据表明录音中有其他人 |
[18:02] | He has to have somebody else helping him. | 肯定得有个人帮他 |
[18:04] | And it’s not his brother’s ghost. | 不会是他弟弟的鬼魂 |
[18:06] | Right, I mean, the guy was wounded. | 就是 他受伤了 |
[18:08] | So he had to lay low. Somebody’s been hiding him. | 所以他需要藏身 有人把他藏了起来 |
[18:11] | He also doesn’t have any access | 同时他也无法进入 |
[18:12] | to his bank accounts, so… | 自己的银行账户 |
[18:15] | somebody has to be supporting him. | 所以一定有人在资助他 |
[18:17] | Larson says that it’s Winthrop’s father, Collin. | 拉森说是温斯洛普的父亲科林 |
[18:20] | Do you believe him? | 你相信他吗 |
[18:22] | All right, I’m going to follow up on both of them. | 好吧 我打算两条线都跟下去 |
[18:26] | You were right about the rope from the crime scene. | 关于犯罪现场的这根绳子你猜得没错 |
[18:28] | It’s unusual. Definitely not your standard bondage gear. | 很不寻常 肯定不是用来玩普通的捆绑游戏的 |
[18:32] | If anything, it tends more | 非要说有的话 |
[18:34] | towards a fetish of gardening. | 它应该和园艺爱好者有关 |
[18:36] | Gardening? | 园艺吗 |
[18:38] | You are looking here at a handwoven plant fiber. | 这是一条用植物纤维手编的绳子 |
[18:42] | Specifically Apocynum cannabinium. | 准确说是印第安麻(罗布麻属 无译名) |
[18:45] | Otherwise known as dogbane. | 又叫毒狗草 |
[18:46] | It’s an invasive species. | 是一种入侵植物 |
[18:48] | Grows like a weed almost anywhere. | 野草一般分布非常广 |
[18:50] | So, not particularly helpful. | 也就是说没什么用咯 |
[18:52] | No. But… | 是的 但是 |
[18:53] | the trace that you pulled from the rope– | 你从绳子上提取的东西 |
[18:56] | that’s a different story. | 就完全不一样了 |
[18:58] | You were also right– it’s organic. | 而且你说的没错 它来自有机体 |
[19:02] | These are pollen spores | 它是一种名叫阿尔弥特斯的 |
[19:04] | from a cactus called the Artemis bloom. | 仙人掌品种的花粉 |
[19:07] | Artemis. Goddess of the hunt. | 阿尔弥特斯 狩猎女神 |
[19:09] | Artemis was also the daughter of Zeus, twin sister | 她是宙斯的女儿 是太阳神阿波罗的 |
[19:12] | to Apollo. So I’m thinking | 同胞姐妹 所以我以为 |
[19:14] | that perhaps it’s another message. | 这也是一条信息 |
[19:16] | Probably. | 很有可能 |
[19:17] | Is there anything more you can tell me about the plant? | 关于这种植物还有什么要告诉我吗 |
[19:19] | Uh, the Artemis bloom is very rare, | 阿尔弥特斯仙人掌非常少见 |
[19:20] | very delicate and also very expensive. | 难以养护而且非常昂贵 |
[19:24] | It’s the ultimate hothouse flower. | 是最顶级的温室植物 |
[19:26] | Prized only by serious enthusiasts with deep pockets. | 只有关系很硬的狂热爱好者才能买到 |
[19:29] | Now you’re talking. | 所以你说的是 |
[19:30] | And you’re thinking | 和你想的一样 |
[19:31] | that if Winthrop isn’t our flower enthusiast, | 如果温斯洛普不是园艺爱好者 |
[19:34] | perhaps he’s spending time with someone who is. | 也许他和哪位狂热的园丁待在一起过 |
[19:36] | Maybe his partner. | 没准就是他的同伙 |
[19:39] | Collin Winthrop. | 科林·温斯洛普 |
[19:40] | Wealthy recluse, plant hobbyist. | 沉迷于植物的隐士富豪 |
[19:43] | Who spawned a bad seed. | 不幸播了坏种 |
[19:44] | Looks like our weekend botanist had some practice. | 貌似我们的业余植物学家出去锻炼了下身体 |
[19:47] | Yeah, not just cultivating the sick impulses | 是啊 不只支持儿子的变态冲动 |
[19:49] | of his son, but seems to have some of his own. | 自己也亲自加入了 |
[19:52] | 2006. Legal secretary | 2006年司法官曾 |
[19:53] | 当地一名男性被控性侵 | |
[19:54] | accused him of sexual assault. | 指控他性侵 |
[19:56] | Case never went to trial. | 案子根本没送审 |
[19:58] | Rumors of more women and more allegations. | 还有言论称他性侵多人 |
[20:00] | 多名女性指控企业家科林·温斯洛普性侵 | |
[20:01] | Well, Larson’s theory about Winthrop Sr. | 拉森对老温斯洛普的说法 |
[20:03] | is getting better and better. | 越来越有戏了 |
[20:05] | There’s just one problem. | 但有一个问题 |
[20:06] | Says here that he reportedly fled to Mexico. | 据报道他已经逃往墨西哥了 |
[20:06] | 科林·温斯洛普从加州出逃 疑点重重 | |
[20:09] | Which means that he could still help his son from afar, | 也就是说他可能远程支持自己的儿子 |
[20:12] | but couldn’t participate in the murders. | 但没有亲自参与谋杀 |
[20:16] | Unless Dad never left the country. | 除非老爸根本没离开美国 |
[20:19] | These are my files, right? | 这是我的文件吗 |
[20:19] | The ones from my hotel room after I was arrested? | 我被捕以后从我酒店房间里搜出来的是不是 |
[20:21] | Yeah, why? What have you got? | 没错 怎么了 |
[20:23] | Well, like I said, I was following the money. | 就像我说的 我追踪过资金流 |
[20:25] | I was looking into the Winthrop company financials. | 我察看了温斯洛普公司的账目 |
[20:27] | I remember a series of transactions, | 我记得有一系列转账 |
[20:29] | donations to a nature conservancy. | 是捐赠给自然保护机构的 |
[20:32] | I thought it was a front, but… | 我以为只是幌子 |
[20:34] | Here it is. | 在这里 |
[20:36] | Tax records show there actually was a charity | 税收记录说明确实有一家 |
[20:38] | devoted to the preservation of exotic plant species. | 致力于保护外来植物物种的慈善机构 |
[20:40] | How much you want to bet that money | 你愿意赌多少 |
[20:41] | went straight into Papa Winthrop’s pockets? | 这笔钱直接进了温斯洛普老爸的口袋 |
[20:45] | Place is in Briar Creek, California. | 该机构位于加州石南溪 |
[20:47] | San Diego County’s | 圣地亚哥县 |
[20:48] | a little out of your jurisdiction. | 有点超出你的管辖范围了 |
[20:51] | You know, I think I know a guy who knows a guy. | 我认识一个人 他认识一个人 |
[21:11] | Hey, Finlay, what’s your 20? | 嗨 芬恩利 你在哪呢 |
[21:13] | Shaw and I are about five minutes out. | 肖和我五分钟后就到 |
[21:16] | All right, I’m gonna get the lay of the land | 好的 我先去探探路 |
[21:17] | out here and I’ll call you back. | 一会再联系你 |
[21:18] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[21:19] | You Ellis? | 你是埃利斯吗 |
[21:20] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[21:21] | Good to meet you, CSI Stokes. | 很高兴见到你 斯托克斯调查员 |
[21:24] | Call me Nick, please. | 叫我尼克就行 |
[21:25] | I got it. | 好的 |
[21:26] | Lab Director Nolan said to extend you every courtesy. | 实验室主管诺兰吩咐我热情招待你 |
[21:29] | – Did he? – And from what I hear, | -是吗 -据我所知 |
[21:30] | I may be working for you full-time soon. | 没准我很快就是你的手下了 |
[21:32] | Oh, we’ll see about that. | 走着瞧吧 |
[21:33] | What’s the situation out here? | 现在是什么情况 |
[21:35] | We’ve got the place surrounded. | 这里已经被我们包围了 |
[21:37] | Warrants in hand. | 搜查证申请到了 |
[21:38] | There’s no activity in the main house. | 主楼没什么动静 |
[21:40] | But we have eyes on Collin Winthrop. | 但已经找到科林·温斯洛普了 |
[21:43] | He’s working in the greenhouse. | 他在温室里干活 |
[21:44] | What about Paul? | 那保罗呢 |
[21:45] | No sign of him. | 没看到他 |
[21:47] | But my money’s on the guesthouse. | 但我赌他在客房那边 |
[21:48] | Shades are drawn, place is secluded, | 从地图上看 这个地方很隐蔽 |
[21:51] | and has easy access to the back gate. | 而且离后门很近 |
[21:52] | Okay, why don’t you and I take the guesthouse. | 好的 不如咱俩去客房看看吧 |
[21:54] | We’ll have your team search the property. | 让你的队伍搜查整座房子 |
[21:56] | When my guys get here, they’ll take Daddy Winthrop. | 等我的人来了 他们会去抓温斯洛普老爹 |
[22:04] | Collin Winthrop. | 科林·温斯洛普 |
[22:06] | I’m CSI Finlay, LVPD. | 我是拉斯维加斯警局犯罪现场调查员芬恩利 |
[22:08] | I have a warrant to search your property. | 我有证件要搜查你的房子 |
[22:11] | No warrant for my arrest? | 没有逮捕我的命令吗 |
[22:12] | Depends on what we find. | 得看我们能搜到什么了 |
[22:14] | What do you expect to find? | 你们想找什么呢 |
[22:15] | Your son. | 你的儿子 |
[22:17] | Maybe some evidence linking the two of you | 或者是能把你俩和拉斯维加斯 |
[22:18] | to the five women who were murdered in Las Vegas. | 那五位被杀的女性联系起来的东西 |
[22:21] | My son and I are innocent. | 我儿子和我是无辜的 |
[22:22] | We are the victims here. | 我们才是受害者 |
[22:24] | Oh, yeah. | 是嘛 |
[22:24] | How do you figure that? | 你是怎么看出来的呢 |
[22:26] | Well, Paul and I share a natural appetite for… | 保罗和我天生就有 |
[22:30] | certain pleasures. | 对特殊乐趣的癖好 |
[22:32] | Society may not approve, | 也许不被社会所接受 |
[22:35] | and the law may attempt to prohibit, | 法律可能也不允许 |
[22:36] | but when they are both impotent to stop us, | 但当这二者都无法阻止冲动 |
[22:38] | we are accused of brutalities. | 我们的行为就被称为暴行了 |
[22:40] | Is that why you fled to Mexico? | 所以你要逃往墨西哥是吗 |
[22:44] | It’s not a crime for a man | 一个人想远离尘嚣 |
[22:45] | to want to abandon his life for a time | 去荒漠里寻找 |
[22:47] | and wander in the desert in search of beauty. | 你眼前这些美丽的植物 |
[22:51] | Like you see here. | 不算犯罪吧 |
[22:52] | Mr. Winthrop, where is your son? | 温斯洛普先生 你的儿子在哪 |
[22:54] | You know… | 听着 |
[22:55] | if you’re not going to arrest me, | 要么你们逮捕我 |
[22:56] | I would like you two to leave. | 要么请离开 |
[23:22] | Oh, yeah, look at this. | 快看这 |
[23:23] | Winthrop was licking his wounds. | 温斯洛普曾经止过血 |
[23:49] | Yeah, Winthrop was definitely here. | 温斯洛普肯定在这待过 |
[23:52] | And he’s gone now. | 现在已经逃了 |
[23:54] | Freezer chest. | 冷冻柜 |
[23:56] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[23:58] | That’s never good. | 肯定不是好事 |
[24:17] | Finn, it’s Nick– | 芬恩 是我 尼克 |
[24:18] | I’ve got two bodies here in the guesthouse. | 客房里找到两具尸体 |
[24:21] | Twins. | 双胞胎 |
[24:21] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[24:23] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[24:31] | Well, there’s half the battle. | 已经进展一半了 |
[24:33] | It’s not gonna help us find his son. | 还是没法帮我们找到他儿子 |
[24:35] | So we’ll find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[24:36] | “We”? | 我们 |
[24:38] | You mean I’m never gonna get rid of you? | 你是说我永远也摆脱不了你了吗 |
[24:42] | I see you met dear old Dad. | 看到你遇到我老爹了 |
[24:44] | I know what you’re thinking: | 我知道你肯定在想 |
[24:46] | “Chip off the old block.” | 子如其父 |
[24:48] | But that’s where you’re wrong. | 你就是这点想错了 |
[24:50] | Get down, everybody! | 所有人都趴下 |
[24:55] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[24:58] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔 |
[25:02] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[25:03] | This is CSI Finlay. | 我是现场调查员芬恩利 |
[25:04] | – I need medical at my location, code three. – Get down. | -我处需要急救 紧急情况 -趴下 |
[25:07] | The ambulance is gonna be here any minute. | 救护车很快就到 |
[25:09] | Come on, hold on. | 坚持住 |
[25:11] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[25:12] | Breathe! Breathe! | 呼吸 呼吸 |
[25:27] | Found the sniper’s nest on a ridge | 距枪击点450米远的山坡上 |
[25:28] | above the property 500 yards away. | 发现狙击手曾处位置 |
[25:30] | He had a clear shot. | 他目标明确 |
[25:32] | Did you scramble the search team? | 安排搜寻小队了吗 |
[25:34] | Got every available unit on it. | 有空的小队全派去搜了 |
[25:36] | The problem is, Winthrop probably knows | 问题是 温斯洛普可能 |
[25:38] | this area better than any of us. | 比我们所有人都了解这里 |
[25:40] | Yep. | 没错 |
[25:41] | Gives him the upper hand. | 让他占了上风 |
[25:44] | You gonna process the rifle? | 你要检查这支来复枪吗 |
[25:46] | I thought you’d want to do it yourself. | 我以为你想自己查 |
[25:51] | You sure you’re okay? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[25:53] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[25:55] | D.B., Shaw took the bullet for me. | D.B. 肖替我挡了子弹 |
[25:56] | I’m sorry, Jules. | 我很遗憾 朱尔斯 |
[25:58] | Were you able to confirm that… that Winthrop was the shooter? | 你能确定温斯洛普就是狙击手吗 |
[26:01] | Uh, Nick, uh, just processed the gun. | 尼克刚检查了那把枪 |
[26:04] | His prints are on it. | 上面有他的指纹 |
[26:05] | Units are searching, but… | 各单位都在搜寻 但是… |
[26:07] | still no sign of him. | 仍未找到他的踪迹 |
[26:08] | Son of a bitch is long gone. | 这混蛋肯定早跑了 |
[26:10] | I’m gonna stay here and collect the evidence. | 我待在现场搜集证据 |
[26:12] | Nick’s coordinating with the San Diego crime lab | 尼克正在配合圣地亚哥犯罪实验室 |
[26:14] | to, uh, transport it all back to Vegas. | 将证物送回维加斯 |
[26:16] | No, no. You need to get back here now, Jules. | 不行 你现在就得回来 朱尔斯 |
[26:18] | I told you, I’m okay. | 我说过我没事了 |
[26:20] | No, you’re lucky– Winthrop’s beyond targeting | 你这是幸运 温斯洛普已经不止 |
[26:22] | college girls now. | 局限于杀害大学女生了 |
[26:23] | He shot his father, and he tried to kill you. | 他开枪射杀他父亲 还想杀了你 |
[26:25] | This is getting personal. | 这开始变成私人恩怨了 |
[26:27] | I agree with Conrad. | 我赞同康拉德 |
[26:29] | All right, I will transport | 好吧 我会把 |
[26:30] | Shaw’s body and the others back to Doc. | 肖和其他人的尸体运回法医那 |
[26:33] | All right, but afterwards, you go straight home. | 好的 但之后你得立刻回家 |
[26:35] | No arguments. | 没得商量 |
[26:42] | I confirmed C.O.D.’s on our female victims. | 我确定了两位女死者的死因 |
[26:44] | Blunt force trauma to the head. | 头部钝器外伤致死 |
[26:46] | Women had so many fractures | 两位女性全身和头骨 |
[26:47] | to the body and skull, I almost lost count. | 有太多处骨折 差点数不过来 |
[26:50] | It’s not just the blunt force trauma– | 不止是钝器外伤致死 |
[26:52] | Winthrop’s M.O.’s seemed to have changed as well. | 温斯洛普的作案手法似乎也有了变化 |
[26:55] | With his earlier victims, | 早期的被害者 |
[26:57] | there’s no sign of sexual activity. | 都没有发生过性行为 |
[26:59] | You found semen? | 找到精子吗 |
[27:00] | Yeah. On both victims. | 对 两位都有 |
[27:02] | Latent bruising plus the ligature marks | 瘀伤和勒痕表明 |
[27:04] | suggest, at the very least, rough sex. | 至少是粗暴性爱 |
[27:06] | All right, let’s get the DNA to Henry. | 好吧 把DNA发给亨利 |
[27:28] | Hello? | 喂 |
[27:29] | Hi, Mrs. Devlin. | 你好 德芙林女士 |
[27:31] | My name is Julie Finlay. | 我是朱莉·芬恩利 |
[27:32] | I work with the Las Vegas Police Department. | 拉斯维加斯警察局探员 |
[27:35] | Uh, I need to speak with your granddaughter, Amy. | 我想和你的孙女艾米谈谈 |
[27:39] | It’s about her dad. | 是有关她爸爸的事 |
[27:43] | What’d you get? | 查到了什么 |
[27:45] | So, Collin Winthrop had extensive HD surveillance at his house, all over the property. | 科林·温斯洛普在他家装有全方位高清摄像头 |
[27:50] | I mean, it’s no surprise that cameras caught Paul Winthrop | 所以摄像头能拍到保罗·温斯洛普 |
[27:53] | in his guesthouse, but… | 在客房的场景也不会惊讶 |
[27:55] | this is what I wanted you to see. | 我想让你看看这个 |
[27:59] | That’s Collin Winthrop, right? | 是科林·温斯洛普 对吧 |
[28:02] | Who’s he arguing with? | 他在和谁争吵 |
[28:04] | Our friend, Brother Larson. | 我们的老朋友 拉森兄弟 |
[28:05] | That son of a bitch. | 那个混蛋 |
[28:07] | He told us that he had stopped having dealings with Winthrop Sr. | 他跟我们说他已经和老温斯洛普没联系了 |
[28:11] | Could be we’ve been wrong. | 说明我们查错方向了 |
[28:12] | Paul Winthrop had more than one coconspirator. | 保罗·温斯洛普不止有一个共谋者 |
[28:15] | It would help if we knew what they were talking about, | 要是能知道他们在吵什么可能会有帮助 |
[28:17] | but obviously, that’s impossible. | 但显然这是不可能的 |
[28:19] | This is gonna sound crazy… | 虽然听起来很荒谬 |
[28:22] | but maybe the plants can help us. | 但这些植物可能会帮到我们 |
[28:25] | Thanks to the wealth of digital recordings that | 多谢温斯洛普留给我们 |
[28:28] | Winthrop has been leaving for us, | 大量的视频信息 |
[28:29] | Sara and I requisitioned every audio analysis program on the planet. | 我和萨拉调用了所有的音频分析软件 |
[28:33] | Including one that listens to plants? | 里面有能听植物说话的吗 |
[28:36] | This one tracks minute vibrations of | 这软件能够追踪空间内 |
[28:38] | all sorts of different objects in a space, | 所有不同物质的细微震动 |
[28:41] | and analyzes the sounds that created them. | 然后分析出造成该震动的声音 |
[28:44] | Okay, I-I get that the sound of a voice can vibrate the leaves, | 我知道声音能够让叶片震动 |
[28:48] | but if you can’t even see it, then how do you measure it? | 但如果都看不到震动 要怎么测量呢 |
[28:52] | Well, this is where the impossible becomes possible. | 这就是将不可能变为可能的地方 |
[28:55] | This software is able to detect motion less than one 100th of a pixel. | 这个软件能够监测小于0.01像素的运动 |
[29:00] | By combining and filtering all that minute motion over the image, | 通过结合过滤所有图像中的细微运动 |
[29:05] | it can actually recover the sound of their voices. | 就能够复原他们发出的声音 |
[29:09] | I’m impressed. | 令人叹服 |
[29:11] | I am tired of the blackmail. | 我受够了勒索 |
[29:13] | I’m tired of the lies. | 受够了谎言 |
[29:14] | I am not lying. I’m telling you, I don’t know. | 我没有说谎 我说过我真的不知道 |
[29:17] | Oh, you know. You’ve always known. | 你知道 你一直都知道 |
[29:19] | Now, where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[29:20] | That’s not the reason I came here. | 我来不是想说这个的 |
[29:21] | No, you came here for money, as usual, | 你和往常一样是来要钱的 |
[29:23] | and you’re not gonna get another cent | 你不会再拿到一分钱 |
[29:24] | until you tell me where my daughter is! | 直到你说出我女儿在哪里 |
[29:27] | I-I know, you think I’m gonna hurt her. | 你觉得我会伤害她 |
[29:28] | Like you did before. | 就像你以前做的那样 |
[29:29] | Oh, that’s all in the past. I’m talking about now. | 那都是过去了 我是说现在 |
[29:32] | I’m talking about Paul. He’s figured it out. | 我说的是保罗 他已经发现了 |
[29:35] | He knows who May really is. | 他知道梅的真实身份了 |
[29:37] | And I need to protect her, ’cause if he finds her, | 我要保护她 因为一旦他找到她 |
[29:39] | he’s gonna kill her. | 他就会杀了她 |
[29:40] | He’ll never find her, and neither will you. | 他永远都找不到她 你也是 |
[29:43] | And you got all that from a plant? | 你就从一棵植物那知道这么多 |
[29:46] | Yeah, don’t worry about it. | 好了不管它了 |
[29:49] | You know, I agree with Winthrop. | 我同意温斯洛普的想法 |
[29:51] | I’m tired of all the lies. | 我受够了这些谎言 |
[29:54] | Based on that conversation, I did a little digging | 根据这对话 我对于温斯洛普的家族 |
[29:56] | around the Winthrop family tree. | 做了些小调查 |
[29:59] | And it turns out that Collin Winthrop had a daughter. | 发现科林·温斯洛普有个女儿 |
[30:02] | May. | 梅 |
[30:03] | May went missing around age 15. | 梅在十五岁时失踪了 |
[30:07] | Police at the time determined that she was not kidnapped. | 当时的警察认为她没有被绑架 |
[30:10] | She just ran away. | 只是离家出走了 |
[30:12] | And, Brother Larson, | 而且 拉森兄弟 |
[30:14] | I think you know where she ran to. | 我觉得你知道她去了哪 |
[30:18] | I do not. | 我不知道 |
[30:19] | Look, I gave you a | 听着 上次我给了你一张 |
[30:20] | “Get out of jail free” card last time | 免罪金牌 |
[30:22] | because you helped me. | 因为你帮了我 |
[30:23] | If you do not come clean here, I promise you, | 但如果你现在不坦白 我保证 |
[30:26] | it’s gonna go the other way. | 事情会违你所愿 |
[30:30] | I guess confession is good for the soul. | 大概认罪的确对灵魂有好处 |
[30:36] | I’m gonna tell you a little story. | 我来给你讲个小故事 |
[30:39] | Not a pretty one. | 不是什么好听的故事 |
[30:41] | About a young girl, 15. | 是一个十五岁的姑娘 |
[30:43] | Innocent… or so it seemed. | 天真浪漫 或者说 看上去天真 |
[30:47] | Pregnant, | 未婚先孕 |
[30:48] | she ran off to a convent. | 跑到了一个修道院 |
[30:51] | There she gave birth to twin boys, Paul and Jared. | 她在那里生了一对双胞胎兄弟 保罗和杰拉德 |
[30:55] | But she didn’t want them. | 但她不想要他们 |
[30:57] | More than that, though, | 不仅如此 |
[30:59] | she didn’t want her father to lay claim to them, | 她也不要她的父亲认他们 |
[31:01] | because… they were his blood. | 因为 他们是他的骨肉 |
[31:06] | You’re-you’re saying that Paul and Jared | 你 你是说保罗和杰拉德 |
[31:09] | were the product of incest? | 是乱伦的产物 |
[31:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:12] | Now, May hid behind a name, | 现在 梅用化名躲了起来 |
[31:15] | Nancy Harper, just like she hid the boys. | 南希·哈珀 就像她把孩子们藏起来一样 |
[31:16] | 南希·哈珀 | |
[31:17] | She found a home for Jared, but Paul was sickly. | 她为杰拉德找到了新家 但保罗体弱多病 |
[31:18] | 保罗 杰拉德 | |
[31:22] | She tried to buy time by pretending he died, | 她想要争取时间 假装保罗死了 |
[31:24] | but Collin found Paul. | 但是科林找到了他 |
[31:27] | Raised him. | 把他养大 |
[31:29] | But he never found Jared… or May. | 但他一直没找到杰拉德 或者梅 |
[31:33] | She vanished. | 她消失了 |
[31:36] | You’re pathetic, you know what? | 你很可悲 你知道吗 |
[31:39] | We ran your DNA. | 我们测试了你的DNA |
[31:40] | It’s a familial match to Paul Winthrop. | 测试结果说明你和保罗·温斯洛普是血亲 |
[31:43] | So, you can forget your Chinatown story. | 所以 别再编你的传奇故事了 |
[31:48] | You are the father of Paul and Jared. | 你才是保罗和杰拉德的父亲 |
[31:55] | You want the truth? | 你要听真相吗 |
[31:58] | A lie can be a powerful thing. | 谎言是很强大的东西 |
[32:00] | It can be used to deceive. It can be used to protect. | 它能够用来欺骗 能够用来保护 |
[32:04] | I admit I deceived you, | 我承认我骗了你 |
[32:06] | but I only did it to protect May. | 但我全是为了保护梅 |
[32:09] | I had nothing to do with these murders. | 我跟这些谋杀案无关 |
[32:13] | Come on, Mr. Russell. | 罗素先生 |
[32:14] | You know what this is all about? | 你知道这件事究竟是怎样的吗 |
[32:17] | Paul Winthrop has been killing his mother over and over, | 保罗·温斯洛普已经一次次杀了他的母亲 |
[32:22] | getting ready for his End of Days. | 为最终审判日做着准备 |
[32:24] | And with Jared gone, | 而杰拉德死后 |
[32:26] | that time has come. | 那个时刻已经来临 |
[32:29] | Paul will find May. | 保罗会找到梅 |
[32:31] | He will render judgment. | 他会给予她审判 |
[32:33] | Unless you protect her. | 除非你保护她 |
[32:36] | As, apparently, I no longer can. | 因为 很明显 我没法保护她了 |
[32:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:41] | If I’m gonna protect May, | 如果我要保护梅 |
[32:43] | I need to know where she is. | 我需要知道她在哪 |
[32:44] | You already do. | 你已经知道了 |
[32:47] | The convent she ran off to, she never left it. | 她从来没离开过当年去的修道院 |
[32:50] | Your CSI Finlay– | 你的调查员芬恩利 |
[32:52] | she’s met May. | 她见过梅 |
[32:54] | Or should I say… | 或者应该说 |
[32:57] | Sister Alice. | 爱丽丝修女 |
[33:00] | Every time I talk to that guy, I feel like I need a shower. | 每次我跟这家伙说话 我都感觉需要洗个澡 |
[33:02] | I don’t even know why I bother to believe him anymore. | 我都不知道为什么还要相信他 |
[33:05] | I keep thinking about what Winthrop said to you | 我一直在想温斯洛普在录音里 |
[33:07] | on the digital recorder– that so many have paid | 跟你说的话 这么多人为了 |
[33:09] | for the injustice done to him and Jared. | 对杰拉德和保罗的不公付出了代价 |
[33:11] | “And yet, those who are truly responsible | 然而 那些真正应该负责的人 |
[33:13] | have escaped his wrath until now.” | 却至今逃避着他的怒火 |
[33:15] | Think about it. | 你想想 |
[33:16] | He killed Collin Winthrop, he tried to kill Finn. | 他杀了科林·温斯洛普 他想要杀芬恩 |
[33:18] | At some point, he’s probably gonna come after you. | 说不定什么时候 他会想要杀了你 |
[33:21] | Yeah, but top of his list has to be his mother | 但是他的首要目标必须是他的母亲 |
[33:24] | who abandoned him and his brother, right? | 那个抛弃他和他兄弟的人 不是吗 |
[33:26] | Not only abandoned them. | 不仅仅是抛弃他们 |
[33:27] | Separated them, cast them adrift. | 拆散他们 让他们流离失所 |
[33:30] | Yeah, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[33:32] | She’s the way we’re gonna catch this guy. | 她是我们抓住这家伙的突破口 |
[33:35] | Okay, okay, so, | 好 所以 |
[33:37] | Finn and I will go up to Seattle. | 芬恩和我会去西雅图 |
[33:40] | We’ll put this Sister Alice into protective custody. | 我们会对爱丽丝修女进行保护 |
[33:43] | Use her as bait. | 用她做诱饵 |
[33:44] | Right. | 对 |
[33:45] | Do me a favor. Call Seattle PD. | 帮我一个忙 打给西雅图警方 |
[33:47] | Let’s get eyes on the convent. | 我们要盯着这个修道院 |
[33:49] | I’ll pick up Finn on the way to the airport. | 我去机场的路上会接芬恩 |
[33:58] | Jules, it’s me. | 朱莉 是我 |
[34:03] | Hey, Jules, come on, open up. | 朱莉 开门 |
[34:28] | Hello, Mr. Russell. | 你好 罗素先生 |
[34:33] | Jared and I have been waiting for you. | 杰拉德和我一直在等你 |
[34:47] | What have you done? | 你干了什么 |
[34:48] | Isn’t it obvious? She’s dead. | 不明显吗 她死了 |
[34:52] | Easy! Easy, now. | 淡定点 淡定点 |
[34:55] | Let’s not rush this. | 我们不要急 |
[34:57] | Yeah, copy that, Nick. As soon as you | 收到 尼克 一旦你搞定圣地亚哥的事 |
[34:58] | wrap things up in San Diego, I need you back here. | 我需要你马上回来 |
[35:00] | Russell and Finn are on their way to Seattle. | 罗素和芬恩正在去西雅图的路上 |
[35:02] | All right. Yeah, call me when you’re on the road. | 好的 出发了再打给我 |
[35:05] | Seattle PD called back. | 西雅图警方回电了 |
[35:06] | They went to the convent. | 他们去了修道院 |
[35:07] | No sign of Sister Alice. | 没有找到爱丽丝修女 |
[35:08] | Nuns have no idea where she is. | 修女们都不知道她去哪了 |
[35:10] | Did you tell Russell? | 你跟罗素说了吗 |
[35:10] | I tried calling him and Finn. | 我打给了他和芬恩 |
[35:12] | I can’t get a hold of either of them. | 但是不管谁的电话都打不通 |
[35:13] | Do you know where they are? | 你知道他们在哪吗 |
[35:14] | They’re supposed to be on their way up north, | 他们应该在北上的路上 |
[35:15] | but I got a bad feeling. | 但是我有种不祥的预感 |
[35:16] | Listen, find Greg, then meet me at Finn’s condo. | 听着 去找格雷格 在芬恩的公寓跟我碰头 |
[35:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:24] | Aah! You sick bastard! | 你个变态 |
[35:26] | How does it feel… | 失去你爱的人 |
[35:27] | to lose someone you love, | 心被人掏走 |
[35:29] | to have your heart ripped away from you? | 是什么感觉 |
[35:31] | Oh, I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[35:34] | Was it quick? Did she suffer? | 下手快吗 她受苦了吗 |
[35:35] | Did she scream? You’re the expert. | 她有尖叫吗 你可是专家 |
[35:37] | What does the crime scene tell you? | 犯罪现场能告诉你些什么 |
[35:41] | Look at it. | 好好看着 |
[35:58] | I want you to know she suffered. | 我告诉你她吃了不少苦头 |
[36:00] | She begged for me to end it. | 她哀求我结束这一切 |
[36:04] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[36:07] | You wanted me to take a look at your crime scene? | 想要我看你的犯罪现场吗 |
[36:10] | The blood gives you away. | 那滩血出卖了你 |
[36:12] | There’s hardly a lethal loss of blood, wouldn’t you say? | 这点血可不够致命的 不是吗 |
[36:15] | And where’s the spatter? | 溅开的血滴又去哪了 |
[36:17] | Come on, where’s the spatter? | 溅开的血呢 |
[36:18] | You haven’t even put up all your strings. | 你连线都没拉全 |
[36:20] | You weren’t waiting for me. | 你可不是在等我 |
[36:22] | I interrupted you before you were finished. | 我在你完成前打断了你的好事 |
[36:25] | Where’s Finlay? | 芬恩利在哪 |
[36:26] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[36:34] | What do you got? | 有什么发现 |
[36:34] | Russell and Finlay’s vehicles are here. | 罗素和芬恩利的车在这里 |
[36:36] | They’re still not answering. | 他们还是没接电话 |
[36:37] | I’ll have my men secure the building. | 我会让我的人封锁这栋楼 |
[36:39] | Then we’ll move in tactically. | 接着我们按战术进入 |
[36:40] | Let’s do it. | 开工吧 |
[36:41] | Finlay is dead. | 芬恩利已经死了 |
[36:43] | I told you. She’s already buried in the desert | 我告诉过你 她已经被埋在沙漠里 |
[36:44] | where you will never find her. | 你永远都找不到她 |
[36:46] | You’re gonna tell me where she is. | 你告诉我她在哪 |
[36:47] | I don’t really think you’re in a position to negotiate here. | 我觉得你可没资格在这里跟我谈判 |
[36:50] | You’ve been looking for your mom, haven’t you? | 你一直在寻找你母亲 不是吗 |
[36:53] | I know who she is, Paul, | 我知道谁是你母亲 保罗 |
[36:55] | and I know where she is. | 我还知道她在哪 |
[36:56] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[36:57] | Even my father didn’t know that. | 就连我父亲都不知道 |
[36:58] | That’s ’cause your father’s not Collin Winthrop. | 那是因为你父亲并不是科林·温斯洛普 |
[37:01] | Your father was a pimp | 你父亲是个皮条客 |
[37:03] | who got a 15-year-old girl pregnant with bastard twins. | 让一个十五岁的姑娘怀上了一对双胞胎野种 |
[37:06] | You and your brother. | 就是你和你弟弟 |
[37:07] | I should kill you now. | 我现在就该杀了你 |
[37:09] | You do that, | 你杀了我 |
[37:11] | and you’ll never know. | 就永远不会知道了 |
[37:13] | Where is she? Where’s my mother?! | 她在哪 我母亲在哪 |
[37:14] | You tell me where Finlay is. | 你告诉我芬恩利在哪 |
[37:17] | I’ll tell you where your mother is. | 我就告诉你你母亲在哪 |
[37:19] | What’s it gonna be, Paul? | 你觉得呢 保罗 |
[37:22] | No! | 不 |
[37:25] | He knows where Finlay is. | 他知道芬恩利在哪 |
[37:28] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[37:29] | Where is Finlay? | 芬恩利在哪 |
[37:30] | You’ll never find her in time. | 你绝对来不及找到她 |
[37:32] | She’s still alive. She’s got to be close. | 她还活着 她一定就在这附近 |
[37:34] | He said he was gonna take her to the desert. | 他说他要把她带到沙漠去 |
[37:35] | He has to get her there somehow. | 他一定得用车运她过去 |
[37:37] | Greg, Morgan, where are you? | 格雷格 摩根 你们在哪 |
[37:39] | We just rolled up. In the garage. | 我们刚到 在车库 |
[37:40] | We need to find Winthrop’s vehicle. | 我们得找到温斯洛普的车 |
[37:42] | We believe it’s on the premises. Start canvassing. | 我们相信就停在这里 开始搜查 |
[37:44] | Start running plates. | 比对车牌 |
[37:45] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[37:46] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[37:48] | Can you hear me? Where is she?! | 听得到吗 她在哪 |
[37:50] | All right, that vehicle’s a negative. Next one. | 好吧 不是那辆 下一个 |
[37:52] | Vehicle is a black | 黑色 |
[37:54] | Lincoln Continental, Nevada plates. | 林肯大陆 内华达牌照 |
[37:56] | Plate number HRGK-698. | 车牌号HRGK-698 |
[37:59] | That car was reported stolen | 那辆车在加州 |
[38:00] | from the California-Nevada state line. | 和内华达州边界被报失遭窃 |
[38:02] | Greg, take a look at this. | 格雷格 过来看这辆 |
[38:05] | This car was stolen this morning | 这辆车今早 |
[38:07] | from the California state line. | 在加州边界被盗了 |
[38:13] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[38:15] | It’s Finn. | 是芬恩 |
[38:18] | Come on, Finn. Come on. | 挺住 芬恩 |
[38:22] | I can’t find a pulse, | 没有脉搏 |
[38:24] | but she’s still warm. | 但她仍有体温 |
[38:26] | – Call MEDEVAC. – Yeah. | -叫救援直升机来 -好 |
[38:28] | This is CSI Morgan Brody, | 这里是现场调查员摩根·布洛迪 |
[38:30] | requesting MEDEVAC assistance at my location. | 请求救援直升机支持到我所在位置 |
[38:33] | It’s code 3. | 有生命危险 |
[39:07] | 朱莉·芬恩利 | |
[39:11] | D.B. | D.B. |
[39:15] | How you doing? | 你还好吧 |
[39:17] | One day at time. Isn’t that what they say? | 过好每一天 不是这么说的吗 |
[39:20] | So, I was just up at the hospital, | 我刚刚去了医院 |
[39:22] | and the nurse there told me | 护士告诉我 |
[39:23] | you’ve been going up there every weekend. | 你每周末都会去那儿 |
[39:25] | Yeah, she’s just not responsive. | 是啊 她还是一点反应都没有 |
[39:28] | I mean, her body’s healing, | 她的身体在恢复 |
[39:30] | but they just can’t say | 但他们不能确定 |
[39:31] | when she’s gonna regain consciousness. | 她什么时候才能恢复意识 |
[39:36] | Or if she will. | 或者还能不能 |
[39:38] | Well, one thing we do know is that Winthrop is gonna recover, | 我们能确定的是 温斯洛普会恢复过来 |
[39:41] | and when he does, he’s gonna pay for what he’s done. | 等他一康复 就会为所做的这一切付出代价 |
[39:43] | Right? | 对吧 |
[39:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:47] | Did Lab Director Nolan call you about that job? | 实验室主管诺兰有打给你说那份工作的事吗 |
[39:50] | Oh. I’m so sorry. | 实在抱歉 |
[39:51] | Yeah, he did. He did, yeah. | 他打过来了 说过了 |
[39:53] | Congratulations. I hear you’re gonna take it. | 恭喜你 我听说你准备接受 |
[39:55] | I was. I think I’m gonna call him back, | 本来是要的 我准备再打给他 |
[39:57] | tell him to hold off on that for a little bit. | 让他再稍微缓缓 |
[40:00] | No, no, no, no. Come on, sit-sit down. | 不不不 别这样 坐吧 |
[40:02] | Just give me… give me one second. | 就听我说几句 |
[40:04] | Now… | 我说 |
[40:06] | why would you do that? | 你为什么要推掉呢 |
[40:07] | It’s just not the right time. | 现在不是时候 |
[40:09] | Not right now, not with what’s going on with Julie. | 我现在不能走 在朱莉都还没醒来的时候 |
[40:14] | Whatever happens with Jules– | 朱尔斯经历的这一切 |
[40:16] | there’s nothing you and I can do about that. | 你我都无能为力 |
[40:20] | But if she was sitting in that chair right now, | 但她要是现在还好好的 |
[40:22] | she would tell you to get your ass | 她会叫你赶紧飞去圣地亚哥 |
[40:24] | on that plane to San Diego, and you know it. | 你知道的 |
[40:30] | You need to do this, bud. | 你应该去 伙计 |
[40:45] | You’re not trying to sneak out of here, are you? | 你不是想就这么溜出去吧 |
[40:48] | No, I wouldn’t do something like that to you. | 我对你可不会做这种事 |
[40:53] | This is really happening. | 简直跟做梦一样 |
[40:56] | I respect and love you both. | 我敬爱你们俩 |
[41:00] | I’ll miss you. | 我会想你们的 |
[41:02] | You better stay safe out there. | 你好好照顾自己 |
[41:04] | I will. | 我会的 |
[41:05] | We’re really happy for you. | 我们真的很替你高兴 |
[41:09] | Lab Director Nick Stokes. | 实验室主管尼克·丝多克斯 |
[41:10] | – Has a nice ring, doesn’t it? – Yeah. | -戴着枚好戒指 不是吗 -是啊 |
[41:13] | We’re still on for drinks at McCarthy’s, right? | 我们还是要去麦卡锡酒吧嗨的对吧 |
[41:15] | Yeah. First round’s on me. | 当然 第一轮我请 |
[41:18] | The raise I hear you’re getting, | 升这么大官 |
[41:19] | I think they should all be on you. | 我觉得都得你请 |
[41:20] | Oh, yeah, that’s fair enough, fair enough. | 当然了 没问题 没问题 |
[41:24] | Yeah, well, see you then, hmm? | 到时候见了 |
[41:27] | See you later. | 再见 |
[41:42] | 结案 结案排行榜 | |
[41:58] | 生日快乐 | |
[42:19] | 结案排行榜 | |
[42:24] | 尼克 结案 |