时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | This dress is sick. | 这条裙子很赞 |
[00:32] | You’d totally rock it. | 绝对能震翻全场 |
[00:34] | It looks a little short. | 好像有点短 |
[00:35] | Trust me, guys like when you show a little bit of skin. | 相信我 男人就喜欢这样稍微露点的 |
[00:40] | I don’t know, it’s not really me. | 这不像我 |
[00:43] | Cara, you can’t wear baggy jeans and | 凯拉 你总不能一辈子 |
[00:44] | skater shoes your whole life. | 都穿牛仔垮裤和板鞋 |
[00:46] | It’s $400! | 要四百块呢 |
[00:48] | Relax. I swiped Dad’s credit card. | 没事儿 我顺来了爸的信用卡 |
[00:51] | Lexi… | 莱克希 |
[00:51] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[00:53] | I’m giving you a makeover. | 我要让你彻底大变身 |
[01:35] | People are staring at me. | 大家都在盯着我看 |
[01:36] | You’re hot. | 因为你辣啊 |
[01:37] | Own it. | 享受瞩目吧 |
[01:44] | What’s up, Lex? | 你好啊 莱克希 |
[01:55] | Your sister? | 你妹妹吗 |
[01:57] | Yeah, that’s Cara. | 对 她叫凯拉 |
[01:59] | My buddy Pete. | 那是我兄弟皮特 |
[02:03] | Um, so, Axel and I are gonna split for a while, | 我和阿克塞尔要离开一会 |
[02:05] | so you just stay with Pete? | 你和皮特待会儿吧 |
[02:08] | Can’t we all just hang out together? | 我们不能一起去吗 |
[02:10] | Don’t worry, I’ll be back in an hour. | 别担心 我一小时后就回来 |
[02:21] | – So… – Do you want to go somewhere? | -那个… -你想去哪儿吗 |
[02:24] | I should probably wait here. | 我想我应该在这等着 |
[02:26] | It’s kind of crowded. | 这里人有点多 |
[02:28] | I know a place we can hang, just the two of us. | 我知道有个地方 能让我们俩单独坐会儿 |
[02:33] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[02:36] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[02:48] | Nobody should have to die like this. | 谁都不该死成这种惨样吧 |
[02:50] | Lot of blood drops on the floor over here, | 这里地板上有许多血滴 |
[02:53] | so I don’t think he puked himself to death. | 所以我觉得他应该不是吐死的 |
[02:56] | Pretty big gash. | 伤口很深 |
[02:58] | I-It looks like somebody cut his throat | 好像有人割破他的喉咙 |
[03:01] | and just left him to bleed out in the toilet there. | 然后任他在马桶上 血流至死 |
[03:05] | The body is still warm. | 尸体还是温的 |
[03:06] | The rigor hasn’t even started. | 还没开始僵硬 |
[03:08] | He’s been dead less than an hour. | 才死了不到一小时 |
[03:10] | Hang on a second. | 等一等 |
[03:15] | You see something? | 看到什么了吗 |
[03:16] | Looks like some type of bug carcass. | 好像是某种虫子的尸体 |
[03:19] | Could have fallen off the killer. | 可能是从凶手身上掉下的 |
[03:20] | I’ll scoop it up, get it back to the lab. | 装好送回实验室 |
[03:23] | Yeah, now. | 可以动了 |
[03:25] | There’s no wallet. | 没有钱包 |
[03:27] | But we got… | 但有… |
[03:29] | a cell phone. | 一部手机 |
[03:30] | Maybe we could get an I.D. | 说不定能查到身份 |
[03:33] | Locked. | 有锁 |
[03:34] | Use his thumb. | 用他的大拇指 |
[03:41] | Got to love technology. | 爱死高科技了 |
[03:45] | According to the phone’s I.D., the victim’s name is Pete Corday. | 根据手机信息 被害人叫皮特·科达 |
[03:50] | His camera app was open. | 摄像头还开着 |
[03:51] | Some of these pictures were time-stamped | 有几张照片上的时间戳 |
[03:54] | right before he was murdered. | 正好在他遇害之前 |
[03:55] | Maybe he got a shot of the killer. | 也许他拍到了凶手 |
[03:58] | It’s him and a girl. | 是他和一位女孩 |
[04:00] | Looks like he’s having a pretty good time. | 看起来他约会很开心呢 |
[04:04] | Right up until someone ended it. | 直到有人终结了他的性命 |
[04:34] | 微博名 三级CSI | |
[04:44] | Talked to the janitor who found the body. | 询问了发现尸体的清洁工 |
[04:46] | He said he got suspicious when he saw | 他说他看到洗手间门口 |
[04:47] | the “Closed for Cleaning” sign on the restroom door. | 挂着”保洁停用”就觉得很可疑 |
[04:50] | Killer was trying to buy more time till the body was found. | 凶手想要延迟尸体被发现的时间 |
[04:52] | Got blood in the sink– he must’ve cleaned up in here. | 水槽里有血迹 肯定在这清洗过 |
[04:54] | So the victim’s throat was slashed over the toilet | 所以在马桶上割被害者的喉咙 |
[04:57] | to catch the blood. | 是为了血不外流 |
[05:02] | Then the knife was washed off in the sink, | 然后在水槽清洗了凶器 |
[05:05] | put the sign on the door. | 在门口挂了标示 |
[05:07] | Smart. | 很聪明 |
[05:07] | You know, he was with this girl right before he was murdered. | 他遇害前和这个女孩在一起 |
[05:12] | I figure either she was involved, | 我猜要么她也涉案 |
[05:13] | or at the very least she’s a witness. | 要么至少是目击者 |
[05:17] | Any idea who she is? | 知道她是谁吗 |
[05:18] | No. Finlay’s pulling surveillance now. | 不知道 芬恩利在调取监控 |
[05:21] | Seeing if we can track her movements. | 看看能否找到她的行踪 |
[05:22] | I mean, maybe somebody knows her. | 说不定有人认识她 |
[05:24] | Well, that’s a Dempsey’s bag. | 那是”登普西”的购物袋 |
[05:26] | Judging by the size, I would say jewelry or makeup. | 根据袋子大小 我猜是珠宝或化妆品 |
[05:28] | We could show her photo to the store clerks. | 可以把她照片给店员看 |
[05:30] | If she paid with a credit card, we might be able to get a name. | 如果是用信用卡付款 就能查到名字 |
[05:33] | – Russell. – Yeah? | -罗素 -什么事 |
[05:35] | Got a lead on our mystery girl. | 查到条神秘女孩的线索 |
[05:37] | The credit card that she used earlier today | 她今天早些刷的信用卡 |
[05:39] | belongs to a guy named John Nolan. | 卡主叫约翰·诺兰 |
[05:41] | Nolan. Why do I know that name? | 诺兰 听上去有点耳熟 |
[05:43] | He’s the director of the crime lab in San Diego. | 他是圣地亚哥罪案实验室的主管 |
[05:45] | Right. She used his credit card here in Vegas? | 没错 她在维加斯用了他的信用卡吗 |
[05:48] | Did he report it stolen? | 他有挂失信用卡吗 |
[05:49] | Not yet, but according to Nolan’s assistant, | 还没有 但据诺兰助理所说 |
[05:51] | he’s here in town for a family wedding. | 他来这是参加亲戚婚礼 |
[05:53] | Nick’s talking to him now; says he knows him. | 尼克正跟他了解情况 说是认识他 |
[05:56] | Nolan offered him a job a few years ago. | 诺兰几年前曾邀请他工作来着 |
[06:00] | Hey, John… | 约翰 |
[06:04] | sorry to drag you down here. | 抱歉把你叫到这来 |
[06:06] | I thought you were investigating the murder of a young man. | 你不是在调查年轻男子被杀事件吗 |
[06:08] | We are, and a person of interest has been using your credit card. | 没错 但一名嫌疑人用过你的信用卡 |
[06:13] | Do you recognize that girl? | 你认识这个女孩吗 |
[06:16] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[06:17] | It’s Cara. | 是凯拉 |
[06:18] | Cara? | 凯拉 |
[06:19] | She’s my 13-year-old daughter. | 我十三岁女儿 |
[06:22] | Do you, uh… | 那你… |
[06:24] | do you know the victim, Pete Corday? | 认识被害人皮特·科达吗 |
[06:27] | No, I’ve never seen him before. | 从来没见过他 |
[06:28] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[06:29] | 23-year-old from Phoenix. | 二十三岁 来自菲尼克斯 |
[06:32] | He’s got a couple of misdemeanors for drug possession. | 曾有一些非法持有毒品等轻罪 |
[06:35] | Why would she be hanging out with a guy like that? | 她为什么要和这样的人一起出去 |
[06:38] | Where is she, Nick? | 尼克 她在哪儿 |
[06:39] | Can I see her? | 我能见见她吗 |
[06:44] | We don’t know where she is. | 我们不知道她在哪儿 |
[06:46] | What? | 什么 |
[06:47] | When’s the last time you saw her? | 你上次看到她是什么时候 |
[06:51] | Uh… at 10:00 this morning. | 今早上十点 |
[06:52] | She wanted to go to the mall with Lexi. | 她想跟莱克希一起去商场 |
[06:54] | Lexi? | 莱克希 |
[06:54] | Yeah, my oldest daughter. | 对 我的大女儿 |
[06:55] | She’s 17. They don’t get to see each other very often. | 她十七岁了 她们不经常见面 |
[06:58] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[06:59] | Well, after the divorce, | 我离婚后 |
[07:00] | Lexi wanted to live with her mother here in Vegas. | 莱克希想跟她妈妈一起住在维加斯 |
[07:02] | I was dead set against it. | 我强烈反对 |
[07:03] | Tori, my ex. | 托里 我的前妻 |
[07:05] | She’d rather be a friend than a parent. | 她更像是个朋友而不是家长 |
[07:07] | Have you talked to either one of them since this morning? | 你今早之后跟她们联系过吗 |
[07:10] | No, I was at a lunch with out-of-town guests. | 没有 我在跟外地来访的客人吃午餐 |
[07:12] | They didn’t show up. | 她们却没出现 |
[07:13] | I texted them– they never answered. | 我发了短信 但她们一直没回 |
[07:15] | Okay, what about the ex-wife? | 那你的前妻呢 |
[07:17] | Or family members? | 还有其他亲属们呢 |
[07:19] | No one’s heard from them. | 没人收到她们的消息 |
[07:21] | Give me their phone numbers. | 把她们的手机号给我 |
[07:22] | We’ll ping their cells, we’ll track them down. | 我们会定位她们的手机 追踪她们的位置 |
[07:25] | Of course. | 当然 |
[07:26] | And I need a current picture of Lexi. | 我还需要一张莱克希的近照 |
[07:35] | It’s a picture that was taken at the rehearsal dinner yesterday. | 这是昨晚在彩排晚宴上拍的 |
[07:41] | I’m gonna find your girls. | 我会找到你的女儿们的 |
[07:43] | If anyone can, it’s you. | 如果有人能找到 那肯定是你 |
[07:47] | – Hey, boss. – Yeah? | -老板 -怎么了 |
[07:49] | What do you got for me, David? | 你有什么结果了 大卫 |
[07:52] | Hadrurus Arizonensis. | 亚利桑那沙漠金蝎 |
[07:54] | Otherwise known as the giant desert hairy scorpion. | 也被称为巨型沙漠毛蝎 |
[07:57] | Nick found a piece of the molted exoskeleton | 尼克在洗手间里皮特·科达的尸体上 |
[08:00] | next to Pete Corday’s body in the restroom. | 发现了一片蝎子蜕下来的外壳 |
[08:02] | You were able to trace it? | 你能追踪它吗 |
[08:03] | Unfortunately no. | 很可惜不能 |
[08:04] | The giant desert hairy scorpion is quite common in Nevada. | 巨型沙漠毛蝎在内华达州很常见 |
[08:08] | You know, last spring my cousin Karen | 去年春天 有次我表姐凯伦 |
[08:10] | went to go put on her running shoes for her daily jog. | 穿上她的跑鞋想去晨跑 |
[08:12] | Didn’t know one was hiding in there; it stung her big toe. | 没想到鞋里有只蝎子 蛰了她的大脚趾 |
[08:15] | Was she okay? | 她没事吧 |
[08:16] | Oh, yeah. But the venom is no more harmful than a bee sting. | 没事 这蝎子的毒液还没蜜蜂的刺厉害 |
[08:21] | Hey, Doc. | 医生 |
[08:22] | I just finished Pete Corday’s autopsy. | 我刚刚结束对皮特·科达的尸检 |
[08:24] | He died from exsanguination due to massive sharp-force trauma. | 他因大规模利器伤而失血过多身亡 |
[08:27] | Can you tell us anything about our killer from the wound? | 你能从伤口推测一下凶手吗 |
[08:31] | Depth and angle indicate a right-handed individual | 深度和角度说明凶手是右撇子 |
[08:34] | with considerable strength, in all likelihood male. | 力气很大 应该是男性 |
[08:37] | That rules out the Nolan sisters. | 这就排除了诺兰姐妹 |
[08:39] | Okay. So what do we know? | 好吧 我们现在都知道什么 |
[08:41] | Cara Nolan was with Pete Corday right before he was killed. | 凯拉·诺兰在皮特·科达死前跟他在一块儿 |
[08:45] | And now both she and her sister are missing. | 现在她和她姐姐都失踪了 |
[08:48] | You think Corday’s killer has the girls? | 你觉得杀科达的凶手绑架了她们 |
[08:50] | If they saw his face, maybe he took them to keep them quiet. | 如果她们目睹了他的模样 那绑架就是为了灭口 |
[08:54] | And if that’s the case, we need to find them, fast. | 如果是这样的话 我们必须尽快找到她们 |
[08:59] | Were you able to pull up the footage from outside the bathroom? | 你调出洗手间外面的监控录像了吗 |
[09:01] | That camera was not working. | 那个摄像头只是个摆设没录像 |
[09:03] | – Figures. – Yeah. So I retraced the girls’ steps. | -明白了 -是 所以我追溯了女孩们的足迹 |
[09:06] | We know that they bought makeup at Dempsey’s at 12:53. | 我们知道她们在12点53分在”登普西”买了化妆品 |
[09:09] | ‘Cause that camera was working. | 那里的摄像头是正常的 |
[09:11] | And look what I found. | 看看我发现了什么 |
[09:13] | Oh, that’s our victim, Pete Corday. | 那是被害人皮特·科达 |
[09:16] | Who’s the other guy? | 另一个人是谁 |
[09:17] | Obviously, a close personal friend of Lexi’s. | 显然 是莱克希的一个亲密朋友 |
[09:20] | I’m putting him through facial recognition right now. | 我现在要对他进行人像识别 |
[09:29] | He has a rap sheet. | 前科不少啊 |
[09:30] | Axel Vargas, age 25. | 阿克塞尔·瓦格斯 二十五岁 |
[09:33] | Drug possession, burglary… pandering? | 非法持有毒品 抢劫 拉皮条 |
[09:35] | He’s a pimp? | 他是个皮条客 |
[09:36] | No, worse. Look at that. | 不 更糟 看这个 |
[09:37] | 联邦调查进行中 | |
[09:37] | Federal charge– tried to take an underage girl into Mexico. | 联邦指控 试图拐卖未成年少女至墨西哥 |
[09:41] | That sounds like sex trafficking. | 这听起来像是淫媒 |
[09:42] | Maybe that’s what he’s got planned for Lexi and Cara. | 也许他就是这么打莱克希和凯拉的主意的 |
[09:46] | What’s that tattoo on his neck? | 他脖子上的纹身是什么 |
[09:49] | Let me zoom in. | 让我放大看看 |
[09:53] | A scorpion. | 一只蝎子 |
[10:00] | Nice tattoo on your neck. | 脖子上的纹身不错 |
[10:02] | You like scorpions? | 你喜欢蝎子吗 |
[10:04] | They’re cool. | 它们很酷 |
[10:05] | Keep any as pets? | 你养蝎子当宠物吗 |
[10:07] | No. Why? | 不 怎么了 |
[10:09] | We found a piece of a scorpion exoskeleton | 我们在一具受害者的尸体上 |
[10:11] | on the body of a murder victim. | 发现了一片蝎子的外壳 |
[10:13] | Your buddy, actually. | 是你朋友的尸体 |
[10:15] | Pete Corday. | 皮特·科达 |
[10:17] | We know you were with him, | 我们知道你今天下午 |
[10:18] | Lexi and Cara Nolan at the mall this afternoon. | 跟他和莱克希还有凯拉一起在商场里 |
[10:21] | Now he’s dead and they’re missing. | 现在他死了而她们失踪了 |
[10:25] | It’s got nothing to do with me. | 这跟我没关系 |
[10:26] | You have a history of forcing young girls into prostitution. | 你有强迫少女卖淫的犯罪史 |
[10:29] | You’d get top dollar for Lexi and Cara, so what happened? | 你要是卖了莱克希和凯拉能得一大笔钱 发生了什么事 |
[10:32] | Did Pete decide he wanted to keep the girls for himself? | 是皮特想把这些姑娘据为己有吗 |
[10:34] | Or maybe he decided he wanted a cut. | 或者是他想分一杯羹 |
[10:36] | I didn’t kill Pete. | 我没有杀皮特 |
[10:37] | Where are the girls? | 那两个女孩在哪儿 |
[10:39] | I’m telling you, I don’t know. | 我跟你说了 我不知道 |
[10:42] | I met Lexi a week ago at a bar. | 我一周前在酒吧认识的莱克希 |
[10:45] | She wanted me to meet her at the mall today, so I went. | 她让我今天去商场见她 我就去了 |
[10:47] | We hooked up in a dressing room, and I split. | 我们在试衣间里亲热了下 然后我就走了 |
[10:49] | Where’d you go? | 你去哪了 |
[10:50] | Work. I’m a bartender at McCarthy’s. | 工作 我是麦卡锡酒吧的酒保 |
[10:52] | Cops picked me up in the middle of a shift, too, | 警察是在我当班的时候把我带走的 |
[10:53] | and I missed a whole day’s pay. | 我损失了一整天的工钱 |
[10:55] | I’m gonna need to talk to your boss and verify when you showed up. | 我要跟你的老板确认一下你上班的时间 |
[11:00] | Nick said Nolan’s putting on a brave face, | 尼克说诺兰在强装镇定 |
[11:03] | but, obviously, he’s upset. | 但他显然很紧张 |
[11:04] | Well, we’ve both been there. Father’s worst nightmare. | 我们都有过这种经历 这是父亲最可怕的噩梦 |
[11:07] | Our girls made it. Hopefully, his will, too. | 我们的女儿都挺过来了 希望他的也可以 |
[11:09] | Listen, I want the department to do everything in its power– | 听着 我希望警局竭尽全力 |
[11:12] | resources, personnel, i don’t care– | 物力 人力 我不在乎 |
[11:14] | whatever it takes to bring those girls back and close this case. | 无论如何都要把她们带回来 结了这桩案子 |
[11:17] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[11:18] | Oh, and do me a favor. | 还有 帮我个忙 |
[11:19] | John’s a good guy. | 约翰这人不错 |
[11:20] | As a professional courtesy, let’s give him access, | 出于礼节和尊重 给他案件的知情权吧 |
[11:22] | keep him up to date. | 一有消息就通知他 |
[11:23] | Yeah, I’ll make sure everybody knows. | 好 我会嘱咐大家的 |
[11:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:28] | Any luck tracking down Lexi and Cara’s cell phones? | 莱克希和凯拉的手机信号追踪到了吗 |
[11:30] | Thankfully, they’re still transmitting. | 幸运的是还有信号 |
[11:32] | I’ve triangulated their location to somewhere in North Las Vegas. | 她们应该在北维加斯某个地方 |
[11:35] | All right. Can you get any closer? | 能查到更具体的地点吗 |
[11:37] | I’m trying. | 我尽力 |
[11:45] | There they are — off the 215 near Sahara. | 就在这 215号公路边的撒哈拉街附近 |
[11:49] | Signals aren’t moving. | 信号没有移动 |
[11:50] | Could be where the girls are being held. | 也许她们就被挟持在这 |
[11:52] | Or where their bodies were dumped. | 又或许这只是抛尸的地方 |
[11:55] | I’ll call for backup. | 我打电话叫更多后援 |
[12:16] | Big search area. | 这搜寻范围真大 |
[12:19] | Yeah, but their phones are still transmitting. | 是啊 不过还有她们手机的信号 |
[12:21] | They should be right around here. | 应该就在这边 |
[12:33] | I got one. | 找到一个 |
[12:37] | Screen’s broken. | 屏幕坏了 |
[12:41] | Here. | 这边 |
[12:45] | Their phones were tossed. | 她们的手机是被扔掉的 |
[12:49] | Yeah, but I don’t see any bodies. | 不过没有任何尸体的踪迹 |
[12:50] | It means the girls could still be alive. | 说明姐妹俩可能还活着 |
[12:54] | It opened up to a video. | 一打开就是个视频 |
[12:57] | Looks like it was taken inside a vehicle. | 看起来像是在车里拍的 |
[13:01] | Where are you taking us? | 你要带我们去哪里 |
[13:05] | Please, just let us go. | 求求你 放了我们吧 |
[13:09] | Shut up. | 给我闭嘴 |
[13:11] | My sister’s only 13. | 我妹妹才十三岁 |
[13:13] | She’s just a kid. | 还只是个孩子 |
[13:14] | You don’t need both of us. | 你只需要我们其中一个就够了 |
[13:15] | – Just please, let her go! – You stupid bitch! | -求求你 放了她吧 -你这个臭婊子 |
[13:20] | Give me the phone, or I will slit her throat. | 把手机给我 不然我就割了她喉咙 |
[13:23] | Lexi! | 莱克希 |
[13:24] | No! | 不要 |
[13:26] | Lexi got her captor on camera. | 莱克希拍到了绑匪 |
[13:28] | Couldn’t see much of his face, but no scorpion tattoo. | 看不清他的脸 但确实没有蝎子的纹身 |
[13:32] | That wasn’t Axel Vargas. | 他不是阿克塞尔·瓦格斯 |
[13:33] | Then who was it, and what does he want with these girls? | 那他又是谁 为何会抓了姐妹俩 |
[13:50] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[13:51] | Nick? Just heard the suspect was released. | 尼克 听说嫌疑犯被放了 |
[13:54] | What the hell’s going on? | 现在到底是个什么情况 |
[13:55] | Yeah, his alibi checked out. | 对 他的不在场证明成立 |
[13:57] | But he was with Lexi and Cara right before they disappeared. | 可是莱克希和凯拉失踪前 就和他在一起 |
[13:59] | He has to be on the top of the suspect list. | 最有嫌疑的就是他 |
[14:01] | Yeah, I just saw the video that Lexi shot in the abductor’s vehicle. | 我刚看了莱克希在车上拍的绑匪的视频 |
[14:05] | It’s not Axel Vargas behind the wheel. | 开车的人不是阿克塞尔·瓦格斯 |
[14:09] | Do-do you have any idea who the guy was? | 绑匪是谁 你们有任何头绪吗 |
[14:12] | Actually, I was hoping you could help us out there, John. | 约翰 其实我是想让你来帮我们想想 |
[14:15] | You’ve been running that San Diego office for a long time now. | 圣地亚哥那边你主管很久了 |
[14:18] | You must have made some enemies along the way? | 多多少少也会有所树敌吧 |
[14:21] | Can you think of anyone who… | 你能想到任何… |
[14:23] | who might want to snatch up your girls to hurt you in some way? | 任何可能会为了伤害你而抓走你女儿的人 |
[14:27] | God, I don’t know. I… | 天呐 我不知道 我… |
[14:28] | A family member of someone you recently put away. | 你最近送进监狱的人的亲人 |
[14:30] | Or someone who was recently released from prison? | 又或是最近从监狱里出来的人 |
[14:32] | Something like that? | 有这之类的人吗 |
[14:33] | We-we just brought down a biker gang that killed a city supervisor. | 我们刚拿下了一个杀了城镇管理的摩托车帮 |
[14:37] | That’s good. | 这很有用 |
[14:38] | Have your lab send that file over right away, | 让你的人把犯罪档案发过来 |
[14:39] | and we’ll look into it. | 让我们查查 |
[14:40] | In the meantime, I want to take a look at that video. | 与此同时 我想看看那段视频 |
[14:44] | If this is about me, maybe I’ll recognize the guy. | 如果此事和我有关 也许我能认出他 |
[14:52] | Where are you taking us? | 你要带我们去哪里 |
[14:54] | Please just let us go. | 求求你 放了我们吧 |
[14:56] | My sister’s only 13. She’s just a kid. | 我妹妹才十三岁 还只是个孩子 |
[14:59] | You don’t need both of us. | 你只需要我们其中一个就够了 |
[15:00] | – Just please, let her go! – You stupid bitch! | -求求你 放了她吧 -你这个臭婊子 |
[15:04] | Give me the phone, or I will slit her throat. | 把手机给我 不然我就割了她喉咙 |
[15:07] | – Lexi! – No! | -莱克希 -不要 |
[15:13] | Sorry you had to see that, John. | 约翰 很抱歉你得目睹这情景 |
[15:15] | Do you recognize him? | 你认识他吗 |
[15:18] | No. | 不认识 |
[15:22] | What if they’re dead already? | 她们要是已经死了怎么办 |
[15:26] | I mean, he had a knife. | 他手里有刀 |
[15:27] | He’s already killed one person today, right? | 今天都已经杀过一人了 |
[15:29] | You shouldn’t even be thinking like that. | 你不应该这样想 |
[15:32] | Not when there’s a chance they’re still alive. | 她们还有活着的可能性 |
[15:34] | We’ll work it till we find ’em. | 我们不找到她们是不会罢休的 |
[15:36] | It looks like Lexi was trying to send this clip to somebody. | 看起来莱克希是想把视频传给某个人 |
[15:39] | She entered this phone number, but it didn’t go through. | 她输入了这个号码 但是没能成功发送 |
[15:41] | Well, it’s a silent call for help. | 沉默的求救 |
[15:42] | Whose number is that? | 这是谁的号码 |
[15:43] | It’s mine. | 我的 |
[15:46] | She was trying to send it to me. | 她本想把视频发给我的 |
[15:48] | You weren’t in her contact list? | 你不在她的通讯录里吗 |
[15:51] | I guess not. | 看来是不在 |
[15:54] | Lexi and I haven’t had much of a relationship | 自从莱克希和她母亲搬到这来 |
[15:57] | since she moved here to live with her mother. | 我就没怎么和她联系了 |
[15:59] | Well, you were the first person she thought of to reach out to | 可当她遇到困难时 第一个想到的人 |
[16:02] | when she was in trouble. | 就是你 |
[16:05] | That’s gotta mean something. | 这还是说明了一些事情的 |
[16:10] | Okay, all right, where are we? | 行了 我们进度如何 |
[16:12] | Did you find out anything about the motorcycle gang | 关于诺兰拿下的那个摩托车帮 |
[16:16] | that Nolan helped take down? | 你有什么发现吗 |
[16:17] | Yeah. Most of them are in prison. | 有 帮里的大多数人都关在监狱 |
[16:19] | San Diego P.D. verified the whereabouts of the others. | 圣地亚哥警局核实了其他人的行踪 |
[16:22] | Is there anyone else who might have had a grudge against Nolan? | 还有没有任何可能憎恨诺兰的人 |
[16:25] | Well, Nolan’s lab just cracked a series of Mexican cartel murders | 诺兰的实验室近期在边界破获了一系列 |
[16:28] | along the border, | 墨西哥贩毒集团的凶杀案 |
[16:29] | but he hasn’t received any threats lately. | 可是最近他没有收到任何恐吓 |
[16:31] | No, I think if somebody wanted to get back at him, | 我觉得事情应该不是这样的 如果是有人想报仇 |
[16:34] | why would they come all the way here to Vegas? | 为什么要一路长途跋涉到维加斯来 |
[16:36] | Right. All right, all right, look, | 这话也对 好吧 这样吧 |
[16:37] | maybe this has absolutely nothing to do with him. | 也许这事和他根本毫无干系 |
[16:40] | The guy’s got two beautiful daughters, right? | 他有两个漂亮的女儿 |
[16:42] | They’re young, they’re attractive, | 她们年轻漂亮 |
[16:44] | they’re in the mall. | 她们在逛商店 |
[16:45] | The mall is like a hunting ground for sexual predators. | 对性侵犯来说 商场便是他们的猎场 |
[16:48] | Maybe this was a…a crime of opportunity. | 也许这是…临时起意 |
[16:51] | Well, I looked at all the surveillance video from the mall. | 商场里的所有监视视频我都检查了 |
[16:53] | Cara and Lexi left through the west doors, | 凯拉和莱克希是从西面的门出去的 |
[16:56] | but they were alone. | 可当时就她们两人 |
[16:57] | Okay, but that doesn’t mean that the kidnapper wasn’t | 可是这也不能排除 当时绑匪就没有 |
[16:59] | already following them, right? | 跟踪着她们 |
[17:00] | I mean, he could have been laying in wait outside, | 或许他就在外面等着 |
[17:02] | and then forced them into a car. | 然后强迫他们上了车 |
[17:05] | I was looking through Lexi’s text messages, | 我刚刚在查莱克希的短信记录 |
[17:07] | and I found something interesting. | 我发现了有意思的事情 |
[17:10] | Seems she has an admirer | 似乎她有一位钦慕者 |
[17:11] | who likes to send her pictures of his… genitals. | 喜欢给她寄自己生殖器的照片 |
[17:16] | I’ll take your word for it. | 我相信你说的 不用给我看了 |
[17:17] | Well, she told the guy to stop, the images kept coming. | 她让那家伙停手 照片还是不断地寄过来 |
[17:20] | When she threatened to share the pics with the cops, | 等她威胁说要报警时 |
[17:23] | the perv wrote back, | 那个变态回信了 |
[17:24] | “You bitch, you’re just like your mother.” | “你个臭婊子 跟你妈一样的货色” |
[17:28] | He knows Tori Nolan. | 他认识托里·诺兰 |
[17:29] | Did you run the number? | 你查了号码吗 |
[17:31] | Yeah. Came back to a used car salesman named Dennis Hayes. | 查了 是个叫丹尼斯·海斯的二手车销售员 |
[17:34] | Let’s bring him in. | 把他带过来 |
[17:35] | Police are trying to track him down. | 警方正在追踪他 |
[17:36] | In the meantime, Sara’s gonna talk with Tori Nolan. | 与此同时 萨拉要去跟托里·诺兰谈谈 |
[17:40] | Please, let her go! You stupid bitch! | 求你了 放了她 你这个臭婊子 |
[17:43] | Give me the phone, | 把手机给我 |
[17:44] | or I will slit her throat. | 不然我就割了她喉咙 |
[17:46] | Lexi! No! | 莱克希 不 |
[17:49] | Is that Dennis Hayes? | 这是丹尼斯·海斯吗 |
[17:50] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[17:51] | I-I’ve only met him a couple of times. | 我只见过他几回 |
[17:54] | How do you know him? | 你怎么认识他的 |
[17:57] | He was a friend of my ex-boyfriend. | 他是我前男友的朋友 |
[17:59] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[18:00] | Do you think he did this? | 你觉得是他做的吗 |
[18:01] | Do you think he took my girls? | 是他绑架了我的女儿们吗 |
[18:02] | That’s what we’re trying to figure out. | 我们也正在努力调查这一点 |
[18:03] | Mrs. Nolan, | 诺兰夫人 |
[18:05] | we found some pretty graphic photos and texts that | 我们发现了一些丹尼斯寄给莱克希的照片 |
[18:09] | Dennis sent to Lexi. | 相当色情 |
[18:11] | What was the nature of their relationship? | 他们之间是什么关系 |
[18:13] | She barely knew him. | 她几乎不认识他 |
[18:15] | He came to our house for a party once. | 他就来我们家参加过一次派对 |
[18:21] | Lexi wasn’t feeling well, | 莱克希不怎么舒服 |
[18:22] | and she went up to bed. | 就上去睡觉了 |
[18:25] | I decided to go check on her about a half an hour later, | 大概一个小时后我上楼去看看她怎么样 |
[18:28] | and she was passed out on the bed. | 结果她在床上晕过去了 |
[18:34] | And Dennis was on top of her trying to take her clothes off. | 丹尼斯压在她身上 想要脱掉她的衣服 |
[18:38] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[18:38] | Well, I pulled him off of her, | 我把他拉了下来 |
[18:39] | and I told him to get the hell out of my house. | 让他滚出我们家 |
[18:42] | You called the police. | 你报警了 |
[18:46] | No, I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[18:48] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[18:51] | Because we had been drinking. | 因为我们一直在喝酒 |
[18:56] | And taking E. | 还磕了摇头丸 |
[19:01] | Lexi wanted to try it, and… | 莱克希也想试试 |
[19:04] | I let her. | 我就让她试了 |
[19:07] | I didn’t want the cops to find out. | 我不想被警察发现 |
[19:10] | I didn’t want them to take her away from me. | 我不想让他们把她从我身边带走 |
[19:13] | You didn’t report Dennis Hayes, | 你没有举报丹尼斯·海斯 |
[19:15] | and now, he may have abducted both of your daughters. | 而现在他可能把你两个女儿都绑架了 |
[19:19] | Do you have any idea where he could have taken them? | 你能想到他有可能把她们带到哪儿去吗 |
[19:25] | I wish I did. | 我也希望我能 |
[19:32] | What the hell kind of mother are you? | 你这算哪门子母亲 |
[19:33] | Mr. Nolan… | 诺兰先生 |
[19:34] | You brought that monster into our daughter’s life. | 是你把那个禽兽带到了我们女儿的生活中 |
[19:36] | And now he’s taken her and Cara! | 现在他把她和凯拉都带走了 |
[19:38] | I didn’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[19:39] | I should never have let you have custody of Lexi. | 我就不该让你监护莱克希 |
[19:40] | She didn’t want to live with you. | 她不想跟你一起生活 |
[19:42] | Hey, your daughters are missing, | 你们的女儿失踪了 |
[19:43] | and this is not gonna help us find them. | 吵架可不能帮我们找到她们 |
[19:45] | Let’s just focus on bringing Lexi and Cara home. | 我们还是想想怎么找到莱克希和凯拉带她们回家吧 |
[19:48] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[19:55] | All right. | 好吗 |
[20:07] | We still haven’t found Hayes. | 我们仍然没有找到海斯 |
[20:09] | Please, tell me you got something. | 拜托了 告诉我你有点新发现 |
[20:11] | As a matter of fact, I do. | 事实上还真有 |
[20:12] | I’ve been analyzing the video that Lexi took, | 我一直在分析莱克希拍的视频 |
[20:15] | and from the dashboard, I can tell that the vehicle | 通过仪表盘 我能分辨出 |
[20:17] | they were abducted in was a 1986 Chevrolet Suburban. | 她们被绑架的那辆车是1986年的雪佛兰巨无霸 |
[20:21] | Does Dennis Hayes drive one of those? | 丹尼斯·海斯开的是这种车吗 |
[20:23] | No, but I mean, he’s a used car salesman. | 不是 但他可是二手车销售员 |
[20:25] | He has access to all kinds of vehicles. | 他什么车都能搞到 |
[20:28] | All right, I’ll call the dealership, | 好吧 我打给经销商 |
[20:29] | and, uh, I’ll see if they have a ’86 Suburban in inventory. | 看他们库存有没有86年的巨无霸 |
[20:35] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[20:51] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[20:52] | In the Dumpster. | 垃圾箱里 |
[20:55] | One of the construction guys accidentally | 一名建筑工人意外扔掉了 |
[20:57] | threw out some lighting fixtures, | 一些灯具 |
[20:58] | so foreman came back to retrieve ’em, found the body. | 于是工头回来捡 就发现了尸体 |
[21:23] | She one of the girls? | 是那俩女孩之一吗 |
[21:30] | Yeah, that’s Lexi, | 是的 是莱克希 |
[21:31] | the older sister. | 姐姐 |
[21:33] | Not the way we were hoping to find her. | 可不想这样找到她 |
[21:36] | No, it’s not. | 是啊 |
[21:39] | Ecchymosis. | 全是瘀斑 |
[21:41] | Means she suffered blunt force trauma to the head. | 说明她头部遭受了钝器重击 |
[21:46] | Fresh cuts on the bottoms of her feet. | 脚底有新的割伤 |
[21:49] | Looks like she tried to run away. | 她似乎试图逃跑 |
[21:52] | Any sign of Cara? | 有凯拉的踪迹吗 |
[21:54] | She’s not in here. | 她不在这儿 |
[21:58] | Then there’s a chance she might still alive. | 那她就有可能还活着 |
[22:36] | Hey, I thought Nick was working this one. | 我还以为尼克在处理这里 |
[22:39] | He’s at the morgue. | 他在停尸房 |
[22:40] | He wanted to be the one to process Lexi’s body. | 他想亲自处理莱克希的尸体 |
[22:44] | I found a necklace. | 我找到了一条项链 |
[22:47] | There’s not much blood in the dumpster. | 垃圾箱里没有多少血 |
[22:49] | She was killed somewhere else and dumped here. | 她是在别处遇害 然后被抛尸于此的 |
[22:50] | They said they searched the house under renovation. | 他们搜查了那栋装修中的房子 |
[22:53] | No sign of Cara. | 没有凯拉的踪影 |
[22:54] | No evidence the girls were ever held there. | 没有迹象表明她们被关在那里 |
[22:57] | What about the other houses in the neighborhood? | 相邻的那些房子呢 |
[22:59] | Unis are still canvassing. | 小组仍在挨户询问 |
[23:00] | One neighbor did report hearing | 有位邻居在十点半左右 |
[23:02] | a metallic squeaking sound around 10:30. | 的确有听到金属的锐音 |
[23:05] | Hinges on the doors of the dumpster, maybe? | 也许是垃圾箱门上的铰链 |
[23:08] | By the time she looked out the window, | 她看向窗外的时候 |
[23:09] | all she could see were taillights speeding away. | 只看到尾灯飞速驶离 |
[23:11] | Some type of SUV. | 某种越野车 |
[23:13] | But if the killer opened these doors, | 但要是是凶手打开了车门 |
[23:15] | he would’ve had to have touched the latch. | 他必定接触了门闩 |
[23:17] | I’ll dust for prints. | 我来提取指纹 |
[23:47] | I don’t think you should be in here. | 我觉得你不应该进来 |
[23:51] | I had to see her. | 我一定要看看她 |
[23:54] | I’m really sorry. | 真的很遗憾 |
[23:59] | Her fingernails are broken. | 她的手指甲都断了 |
[24:02] | She put up a fight. | 她全力抵抗了 |
[24:05] | That’s Lexi. | 莱克希就是这样 |
[24:07] | Strong. | 性格强硬 |
[24:08] | Fearless. | 无所畏惧 |
[24:09] | Yeah, just like her old man. | 没错 和她爸爸一样 |
[24:15] | That’s probably why we butted heads so much. | 这也许就是我们为什么总是话不投机的原因 |
[24:18] | You know, when she was 12, | 你知道吗 她十二岁那年 |
[24:20] | she wanted to camp out all night | 有一次想和朋友出去露营 |
[24:21] | for concert tickets and I wouldn’t let her. | 整夜排队为了买音乐会门票 但我不肯 |
[24:24] | She snuck out of the house | 她从家里溜出去 |
[24:25] | and I found her at 2:00 in the morning at the venue | 凌晨两点我在演出场地外面找到她 |
[24:28] | with her friends. | 和朋友在一起 |
[24:30] | I dragged her home. | 我把她拖回家 |
[24:33] | She didn’t talk to me for a week. | 这孩子整整一周没跟我说话 |
[24:40] | This is my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[24:41] | No. No, it isn’t. | 不 不是这样的 |
[24:43] | I should’ve fought harder to keep her after the divorce. | 离婚以后我应该更努力争取把她留在身边 |
[24:46] | But she was so unhappy. | 但那会她很不开心 |
[24:48] | She was acting out, skipping school. | 行为反常 一直逃学 |
[24:50] | I didn’t… | 我不… |
[24:53] | I didn’t know what else to do. | 我不知道还能怎么做 |
[24:54] | Don’t put yourself through this, man. | 你别这么想 老兄 |
[24:59] | What happened to Lexi is not your fault. | 莱克希的遭遇不是你的错 |
[25:05] | It’s not your fault. | 真的不怪你 |
[25:08] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[25:09] | I shouldn’t be here. | 我不该在这儿 |
[25:51] | Hey, Nick. Just finishing up here. | 尼克 我刚做完尸检 |
[26:02] | Damn shame. | 太遗憾了 |
[26:05] | Nick, sometimes, | 尼克 有些时候 |
[26:07] | despite our best efforts, | 不管我们多么努力 |
[26:09] | we don’t get the result we want. | 结果并不会如你所愿 |
[26:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:13] | You have any news on her sister? | 有她妹妹的消息吗 |
[26:14] | No. | 没有 |
[26:15] | We’re still trying to track down Dennis Hayes. | 我们还在找丹尼斯·海斯 |
[26:19] | What’s her cause of death? | 死因是什么 |
[26:20] | She had a significant | 死者头部后侧 |
[26:21] | longitudinal fracture on the back of the head. | 有一道很长的纵向裂痕 |
[26:23] | Crushing blows causing massive cerebral hemorrhaging. | 颅骨粉碎性破裂导致了严重的脑出血 |
[26:27] | And does the injury indicate | 伤口形状能看出 |
[26:28] | what type of weapon was used? | 凶器是什么样子的吗 |
[26:30] | Her head was smashed into a very hard, flat surface. | 她的头部被砸在非常坚硬平坦的表面上 |
[26:33] | Okay. I found traces of stone in the wound. | 没错 我在伤口上发现了小石块 |
[26:38] | And the fingernail scratches | 还有捆绑留下的瘀伤 |
[26:40] | around the ligature marks indicates | 旁边的抓痕表明 |
[26:42] | that she tried to get away. | 她试图逃跑 |
[26:46] | Any evidence of sexual assault? | 有性侵犯的迹象吗 |
[26:47] | No physical findings. | 没有强迫的痕迹 |
[26:49] | She had consensual sex earlier in the day. | 但当天早些时候她与他人发生过关系 |
[26:52] | DNA can sort out any multiple donors. | DNA检测结果显示对象只有一个人 |
[26:55] | And what is that bite on her shoulder? | 她肩膀上的咬伤是怎么回事 |
[26:57] | Is that a sting, some type of insect? | 被什么虫子叮了吗 |
[26:59] | Based on the redness and the inflammation, | 从伤口周围红肿发炎的情况来看 |
[27:01] | I think you’re right. | 我想你说的没错 |
[27:04] | Hey, do you think it could be a scorpion sting? | 你觉得会不会是蝎子叮的呢 |
[27:07] | I don’t know. Why? | 不知道 为什么这么问 |
[27:08] | I found a piece of exoskeleton | 我在洗手间的那具尸体旁边 |
[27:10] | on the dead body in the restroom. | 发现了蝎子的外壳 |
[27:12] | Same guy Cara Nolan was with. | 就是那个和凯拉·诺兰同行的那个人 |
[27:15] | Will you extract some tissue | 你可以取点虫咬伤口周围的组织 |
[27:16] | from around the sting and have it analyzed right away? | 马上送去检查吗 |
[27:19] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[27:22] | How’s Nolan? | 诺兰怎么样 |
[27:23] | He’s holding it together as best he can. | 他一直在全力坚持 |
[27:25] | This is a guy who sees | 他天天在验尸房里 |
[27:26] | dead bodies in autopsy every day, | 和死人打交道 |
[27:28] | but when it’s your own kid laying there… | 可当自己的女儿躺在上面时 |
[27:31] | I can’t even imagine. | 我根本无法想象 |
[27:34] | John’s a good guy. | 约翰是个好人 |
[27:36] | He doesn’t deserve this. | 他不该遭遇这些不幸 |
[27:38] | Didn’t he send you | 几年前他是不是 |
[27:40] | an autographed Chargers jersey a few years ago? | 给你寄过电光队队员亲笔签名的球衣 |
[27:42] | Yeah, Dan Fouts. | 是的 丹·福茨 |
[27:44] | One of the best passing quarterbacks in the NFL. | 美国橄榄球联盟中最优秀的传球四分卫之一 |
[27:47] | It was his attempt to lure me to that San Diego office. | 他想骗我调去圣地亚哥办公室 |
[27:50] | You ever regret that? | 你有没有后悔 |
[27:52] | Not taking the job out there? | 没去那里工作 |
[27:54] | No. | 没有 |
[27:55] | I mean, it wasn’t a promotion | 我是说 那又不是 |
[27:56] | or anything like that. | 升迁什么的 |
[27:58] | Yeah, but the money had to be better than here. | 没错 但收入比这里多啊 |
[27:59] | Uh, not really. | 那可不一定 |
[28:01] | I mean, San Diego’s an expensive town to live in. | 圣地亚哥消费水平也很高 |
[28:04] | Besides, this is my home. | 而且 这里是我的家 |
[28:06] | I got all my friends here. | 我的朋友们都在这里 |
[28:08] | This is where my family is. | 亲人朋友在这 家就在这 |
[28:12] | And look, the Chargers got a good football team, | 还有 虽然电光队打得不错 |
[28:14] | but they’re no Dallas Cowboys. | 但毕竟不是达拉斯牛仔队 |
[28:16] | Those are my boys. | 那才是我的最爱 |
[28:17] | Go Cowboys. | 加油吧牛仔 |
[28:20] | Hey, Russell. | 罗素 |
[28:22] | Doc confirmed that the sting | 医生确定了莱克希·诺兰 |
[28:23] | on Lexi Nolan’s shoulder was from a scorpion. | 肩膀上的咬伤确实来自蝎子 |
[28:26] | Same type as the exoskeleton that Nick found? | 和尼克找到外壳的那个是同一种吗 |
[28:28] | No. This wasn’t a giant hairy scorpion. | 不是 这不是亚利桑那沙漠金蝎 |
[28:31] | The histopath report identified chlorotoxin and maurotoxin, | 组织病理学检验到氯毒素和多肽毒素 |
[28:35] | consistent with a deathstalker scorpion. | 与以色列金蝎的毒液相吻合 |
[28:40] | They common to Nevada? | 它在内华达州常见吗 |
[28:42] | Indigenous to Israel. | 原产于以色列 |
[28:43] | Well then how is she stung by one of these? | 那她怎么会被这种蝎子蛰到呢 |
[28:46] | It had to be intentional. | 应该是有意为之 |
[28:47] | Some people keep them as pets, which is crazy– | 有些疯狂的人养这种蝎子当宠物 |
[28:50] | deathstalkers are highly aggressive. | 以色列金蝎攻击性很强 |
[28:53] | When they sting their victims, | 它们刺伤对手的时候 |
[28:55] | the venom rushes into the bloodstream, | 毒液瞬间进入血液 |
[28:56] | causing increased heartbeat, | 导致心跳加速 |
[28:58] | blood pressure, and, if enough venom is released, | 血压上升 如果注射足量的毒液 |
[29:01] | convulsions and death. | 会导致抽搐并死亡 |
[29:03] | Well, now, doc said that Lexi Nolan died | 好吧 但是医生说莱克希·诺兰 的 |
[29:06] | from blunt force trauma, right? | 死因是钝器击伤 不是吗 |
[29:07] | Yes, but I think the scorpion sting may have | 是的 但我想可能蝎毒 |
[29:10] | contributed to her death. | 也起了一定的效果 |
[29:11] | See, Lexi had cuts on the bottom of her feet. | 你看 莱克希 的脚底有划伤 |
[29:14] | If she tried to run, | 如果她试图逃跑 |
[29:16] | with that venom in her system, | 体内存有那样的毒液 |
[29:17] | she wouldn’t have gotten very far. | 她跑不了多远 |
[29:18] | Allowing her killer to catch up to her. | 凶手会很快追上她 |
[29:21] | So do we know if Dennis Hayes has a thing for scorpions? | 丹尼斯·海斯热衷养蝎子吗 |
[29:24] | He’s not our guy. | 他不是凶手 |
[29:26] | Police tracked him down to a motel in Nebraska. | 警察在内布拉斯加州的旅馆里追查到他 |
[29:29] | He’s been there three days. | 他在那里待了三天了 |
[29:30] | So we know that whoever killed Lexi Nolan | 这么说 杀死莱克希·诺兰的人 |
[29:32] | had access to a deathstalker scorpion. | 能够接触到以色列金蝎 |
[29:35] | And if they’re not native to Nevada, | 如果这些蝎子非内华达州所产 |
[29:38] | then where’d the guy get one? | 那他在哪弄到一只呢 |
[29:41] | Hey, turns out there are seven places in Nevada | 结果发现内华达州有七个地方 |
[29:44] | that sell deathstalker scorpions. | 专门售卖以色列金蝎 |
[29:46] | Seven places too many, if you ask me. | 要我说 七个地方实在太多了 |
[29:48] | I guess some people | 我想有些人 |
[29:49] | get a kick out of owning something that can kill you. | 以拥有致命毒物为乐趣吧 |
[29:51] | Deathstalkers only live two to six years, | 以色列金蝎的寿命只有两到六年 |
[29:53] | so I got a list of everyone | 所以我拿到一份名单 |
[29:55] | who purchased one from 2008 to now. | 名单上包括了2008年至今的所有购买者 |
[30:00] | We cross-reference this | 用这份名单 |
[30:01] | with everyone who drives a 1986 Chevrolet Suburban, | 跟1986款雪佛兰巨无霸的车主进行比对 |
[30:04] | and we might get our guy. | 也许能找到疑犯 |
[30:06] | Great minds think alike. | 英雄所见略同 |
[30:14] | Here– | 这个人 |
[30:15] | Kieran Clark. | 基伦·克拉克 |
[30:16] | 528 Cactus Ridge Lane. | 仙人掌山脊街528号 |
[30:41] | LVPD. | 维加斯警察 |
[30:43] | Kieran Clark, LVPD. | 基伦·克拉克 维加斯警察 |
[30:46] | Clear inside. | 屋内安全 |
[30:52] | All clear. | 无发现 |
[30:53] | Nobody’s here. | 里面没人 |
[30:56] | That means no Cara. | 凯拉还是下落不明 |
[31:03] | This is Clark’s address, | 这虽说是克拉克的住址 |
[31:05] | but it doesn’t look like he lives here. | 但他不像是住在这儿 |
[31:10] | Terrariums. | 生物育养箱 |
[31:12] | A lot of them. | 而且还很多 |
[31:26] | Oh! Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[31:31] | Guess he’s not just into scorpions. | 看来他不只是对蝎子感兴趣 |
[31:40] | Hey, Morgan. | 摩根 |
[31:43] | Check this out. | 看这个 |
[31:44] | Stalker photos. | 跟踪的照片 |
[31:46] | Cara Nolan was only in town for the past few days. | 凯拉·诺兰才刚进城几天 |
[31:48] | What, has he been stalking her the whole time? | 这段时间 他一直在跟踪她吗 |
[31:57] | Wait a minute. | 慢着 |
[31:59] | That’s somebody else. | 这是其他人 |
[32:00] | That’s not Cara Nolan. | 这不是凯拉·诺兰 |
[32:02] | Who is it, then? | 那这是谁 |
[32:03] | Another victim? | 另一个受害者吗 |
[32:04] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[32:05] | But whoever she is… | 但不管她是谁 |
[32:08] | she’s a dead ringer for Cara. | 她和凯拉简直一模一样 |
[32:39] | I already heard. | 我已经听说了 |
[32:42] | You didn’t find Cara. | 你们没找到凯拉 |
[32:44] | No. Not yet. | 是 目前还没有 |
[32:45] | But we know who took her | 但我们知道是谁绑走了她 |
[32:47] | and we know why. | 以及绑走她的原因 |
[32:49] | A guy named Kieran Clark. | 一个叫基伦·克拉克的人 |
[32:50] | There was a-a shrine in that barn. | 他那间仓库里供着一块”神龛” |
[32:53] | It seems as though the suspect has an obsession with a young woman. | 这位嫌犯似乎痴迷一名年轻女子 |
[32:56] | We haven’t identified her yet, | 我们尚未确定她的身份 |
[32:58] | but she looks just like Cara. | 但她跟凯拉很像 |
[33:00] | He took my two girls | 她抓走了我两个女儿 |
[33:03] | because Cara reminded him of someone? | 就因为凯拉让他想起了某人吗 |
[33:05] | That’s what it looks like, yeah. | 是 看样子是的 |
[33:07] | But… only a matter of time… | 但…他迟早都会… |
[33:09] | Before we get Cara back. | 在我们救回凯拉之前动手 |
[33:10] | Is that what you’re gonna try and sell me? | 你是想让我相信这个吗 |
[33:12] | John, I’m not trying to sell you on-on anything here, | 约翰 我没想让你相信什么 |
[33:16] | but I’m sure as hell not ready to quit. | 但我绝不会就此放弃 |
[33:18] | We’re gonna find her. | 我们会找到她 |
[33:19] | No doubt we will. | 一定会找到的 |
[33:23] | Just like we found… | 就像我们找到了 |
[33:25] | Lexi. | 莱克希 |
[33:31] | I’m sorry about Lexi. | 莱克希的死 我很遗憾 |
[33:34] | But hey, you can’t just fold and throw in now. Come on. | 但是此刻 你不能放弃 拜托 |
[33:38] | I’m no tourist, Nick. | 我不是外行人 尼克 |
[33:41] | I’ve run a crime lab for 17 years. | 我掌管犯罪实验室十七年了 |
[33:43] | Cara’s been missing for 24 hours, | 凯拉已经失踪二十四小时了 |
[33:46] | and that lunatic already killed Lexi. | 那个疯子已经杀了莱克希 |
[33:52] | You and I both know how this thing’s probably gonna end. | 这种事会如何收场 你我心知肚明 |
[33:56] | I’m not about to quit. | 我不会放弃 |
[33:59] | And you’re not, either. | 你也不能 |
[34:01] | You hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[34:03] | Hey, look at me. | 看着我 |
[34:07] | I will find her. | 我一定会找到她 |
[34:10] | Okay, what do we know about Kieran Clark? | 基伦·克拉克查得如何了 |
[34:12] | He’s known as the Bug Guy. | 人称”昆虫男” |
[34:14] | He goes around to schools and kids’ birthday parties, | 他去各个学校和孩子的生日派对 |
[34:17] | educating them about insects and reptiles. | 讲授有关昆虫与爬行动物的知识 |
[34:19] | It’s terrifying that he works around children. | 让他在孩子身边工作 太恐怖了 |
[34:21] | And the young woman in these photos, | 照片中这位让他痴迷的女孩 |
[34:23] | the one he’s obviously obsessed with? | 查得怎么样了 |
[34:25] | According to the police report, | 根据警方报告 |
[34:26] | her name is Jennifer DeMarcus. | 她叫珍妮佛·迪马库斯 |
[34:28] | She used to work at a pet shop in Henderson. | 她曾在亨德森的宠物店工作 |
[34:29] | That’s where they met. | 他们在那里相识 |
[34:30] | She had one date with Clark | 在她意识到他精神不正常之前 |
[34:32] | before she realized he was a head case, | 他们约过一次会 |
[34:34] | and then she told him that she wasn’t interested. | 然后她告诉他 她对他没兴趣 |
[34:35] | Let me guess– he wouldn’t take no for an answer. | 我猜他一定是不肯就此罢手 |
[34:37] | He kept coming around the pet shop, | 他不断去宠物店 |
[34:39] | and then he started parking his car | 然后大晚上开车 |
[34:40] | in front of Jennifer’s apartment at night. | 到珍妮佛的公寓楼前守着 |
[34:42] | She called the police on him several times. | 她因此报了好几次警 |
[34:44] | Did she get a restraining order? | 她向法庭申请限制令了吗 |
[34:46] | Left town. | 她离开了 |
[34:47] | Moved back to Georgia. | 搬回了乔治亚州 |
[34:48] | Put as much distance between her and Clark as she could. | 尽可能地远离克拉克 |
[34:50] | Clearly, he’s still obsessed with her. | 很显然 他还是痴恋于她 |
[34:52] | So, what do you think? | 你有何高见 |
[34:54] | Kieran goes to the mall, | 基伦去了商场 |
[34:56] | sees Cara looking very much like Jennifer, | 看见凯拉酷似珍妮佛 |
[34:58] | and he decides to grab her. | 然后他决定抓住她 |
[35:00] | Except Cara was with Pete Corday, | 但不巧的是凯拉和皮特·科达在一起 |
[35:02] | so Clark had to get rid of him first. | 所以克拉克要先解决他 |
[35:11] | And by the time he was done with Pete, | 而等到他干掉皮特之后 |
[35:13] | Cara was with Lexi, so he had to take them both. | 凯拉又和莱克希会合了 所以他不得不把她们都带走 |
[35:16] | Right. | 是的 |
[35:17] | The stone particles | 尼克在莱克希·诺兰头部 |
[35:18] | that Nick found in Lexi Nolan’s head wound were coated. | 发现的石粒上面有涂层 |
[35:21] | I identified a mixture | 我鉴定出它的成分是 |
[35:23] | of ethanol, alkylalkoxysilane | 乙醇 烷基烷氧基硅烷 |
[35:25] | and isopropyl acetate. | 和乙酸异丙酯 |
[35:27] | Oxysilane? | 氧基硅烷 |
[35:28] | That sounds like a sealant of some kind. | 听起来像是某种密封剂 |
[35:31] | Actually, it’s an impregnating sealant, | 实际上 这是一种浸渍密封剂 |
[35:33] | used to protect concrete from water and staining– | 用来保护混凝土 使其防水防污 |
[35:36] | uh, primarily walkways, driveways. | 主要用于人行道和车道 |
[35:38] | There was no evidence of sealant in the Dumpster | 没有在发现莱克希尸体的垃圾箱附近 |
[35:41] | where Lexi’s body was found, | 看见密封剂的痕迹 |
[35:42] | which means it had to come from | 这意味着它应该源自 |
[35:43] | where she was actually murdered. | 她的实际被害地点 |
[35:46] | Lexi tried to escape. | 莱克希试着逃跑 |
[35:48] | She was still feeling distress from the scorpion sting. | 蝎子的蛰伤使她仍然感觉很难受 |
[35:52] | Maybe she was near a driveway when Kieran Clark caught up to her | 可能基伦·克拉克在一条车道附近抓住她 |
[35:56] | and smashed her head into it. | 然后将她的脑袋使劲往地上砸 |
[36:02] | The sealant in Lexi’s wound wasn’t entirely cured, | 莱克希伤口里的密封剂并没有完全干透 |
[36:06] | meaning that it was probably applied | 这也就意味着它是在最近几天 |
[36:07] | within the last couple of days. | 才涂抹上去的 |
[36:09] | Okay. All right. | 好的 |
[36:10] | Let’s do a search within a five-mile radius | 我们在发现莱克希尸体的八公里范围内 |
[36:12] | of where Lexi’s body was found. | 进行一次搜索 |
[36:14] | We’re looking for somebody who recently | 我们寻找那些最近刚刚 |
[36:16] | had their concrete driveway sealed. | 密封过混凝土车道的人 |
[36:24] | I heard you got something. | 我听说你有所发现 |
[36:25] | Yeah. Lexi’s body was found right here. | 是的 莱克希的尸体是在这儿发现的 |
[36:29] | Two miles away, on Harvard Drive, | 离这儿三公里远 在哈佛路 |
[36:31] | this house had their driveway sealed on Wednesday. | 有一家在这周三把车道密封了 |
[36:34] | Now, we know that when Lexi ran she didn’t get very far, | 我们知道莱克希并没有跑多远 |
[36:37] | so Clark’s got to be holding Cara somewhere nearby. | 所以克拉克肯定把凯拉关在那儿附近 |
[36:39] | I should get out there. | 我该出去了 |
[36:41] | Wait for backup. | 等待警力支援 |
[36:43] | I will. | 我会的 |
[37:02] | 请勿踩踏 | |
[37:23] | LVPD! | 拉斯维加斯警察 |
[37:25] | Get over here. | 给我过来 |
[37:26] | Kieran Clark! | 基伦·克拉克 |
[37:27] | No! Let me go! | 不 放开我 |
[37:31] | Drop the knife. | 把刀丢掉 |
[37:33] | Don’t come any closer. | 别过来 |
[37:36] | Put the knife down. | 把刀放下 |
[37:39] | I’ll slit her throat. | 我会割破她喉咙 |
[37:40] | Hey, me and you, we can work this out. | 你和我 我们俩能处理这事儿 |
[37:44] | But you don’t need to hurt her. | 但你不必伤害她 |
[37:45] | What I need is for you to leave. | 我要你离开 |
[37:49] | Now, we both know that’s not going to happen. | 你和我都知道那是不可能的 |
[37:51] | Go! | 走开 |
[37:53] | I will kill her. | 我会杀了她 |
[37:57] | I know about the girl from the pet store. | 我知道宠物店的那个女孩 |
[37:59] | Jennifer– I mean, isn’t that the girl you liked? | 珍妮佛 不就是你喜欢的女孩吗 |
[38:02] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[38:02] | Okay. | 是的 |
[38:04] | All right. | 好了 |
[38:06] | But she’s not her. | 但是她不是那个女孩 |
[38:07] | Her name is Cara Nolan. | 她叫凯拉·诺兰 |
[38:08] | She’s 13 years old. | 只有十三岁 |
[38:10] | She’s never done anything to hurt you. | 她从未做过任何伤害你的事儿 |
[38:12] | I know… | 我明白… |
[38:14] | when you saw her at the mall, | 当你在商场看到她的时候 |
[38:15] | you thought… “That’s Jennifer.” | 你以为 “那就是珍妮佛” |
[38:19] | But take a closer look. | 但是你仔细看看 |
[38:22] | It’s not her. | 她不是珍妮佛 |
[38:23] | She’s a child, | 她只是个孩子 |
[38:24] | and she… she needs to go home. | 她想回家 |
[38:30] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[38:32] | She’s mine. | 她是我的 |
[38:34] | Let her go. | 放开她 |
[38:35] | I can’t let you take her. | 我不能让你带她走 |
[38:46] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[38:47] | It’s all right. I’m a friend of your dad’s. | 没事了 我是你爸爸的朋友 |
[38:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:55] | It’s gonna be all right. | 一切都会好的 |
[39:25] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样 |
[39:27] | Physically, she’s okay. | 身体上 没事了 |
[39:29] | She’s been through a hell of an ordeal, but… | 她刚经历了一场地狱般的折磨 但是… |
[39:32] | she’s alive because of you. | 因为你 她活下来了 |
[39:34] | You never gave up. | 你从未放弃过 |
[39:37] | Thank you for bringing her back to me. | 谢谢你能把她带回到我身边 |
[39:40] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[39:43] | You know, Nick… | 你知道吗 尼克… |
[39:46] | I’ve been thinking about the choices I made. | 我一直在思考我过去所作出的决定 |
[39:50] | Working weekends and evenings. | 不分昼夜地工作 |
[39:51] | Missing school plays, soccer games. | 错过了她们的校园演出 足球比赛 |
[39:54] | Sometimes going days without seeing my girls. | 有时一连几天都见不到我女儿 |
[39:56] | For years, I’ve been putting | 多年来 我一直都 |
[39:57] | other people’s families ahead of my own. | 先考虑其他家庭 |
[39:59] | I don’t want to do that anymore. | 我再也不想这样做了 |
[40:02] | So, what are you saying? | 那你是什么意思 |
[40:03] | You’re gonna hang it up? | 你要休息一阵子吗 |
[40:04] | Well, Cara needs me. Now more than ever. | 凯拉比以往任何时候都需要我 |
[40:08] | It would be a big loss for your crime lab. | 这对你的犯罪实验室来说将是个巨大的损失 |
[40:11] | Not with you there. | 除非你在那儿 |
[40:12] | John, we’ve talked about this. | 约翰 你说过这事儿 |
[40:13] | I’ve already got a job. | 我已经有这份工作了 |
[40:15] | I’m not asking you to just join the team. | 我不是请你过去加盟 |
[40:17] | I’m asking you to run it. | 而是想让你来管理这个团队 |
[40:22] | You want me to take over the crime lab in San Diego? | 你想让我接管圣迭戈犯罪实验室 |
[40:25] | I know it would be in good hands with you at the helm. | 有你掌舵 我绝对放心 |
[40:33] | That’s a big job. | 这可责任重大啊 |
[40:34] | You don’t have to answer me right now. | 你不用立即答复我 |
[40:36] | Just promise me… | 只要你保证… |
[40:39] | you’ll think about it. | 能认真考虑一下 |
[40:46] | Thank you, Nick. | 谢谢你 尼克 |