时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | I don’t know what it is. | 我也不知道怎么了 |
[00:11] | But the vibe in this place always gets me feeling hot. | 但这里的氛围总是让我欲火焚身 |
[00:16] | Sexy | 如此性感 |
[00:26] | Don’t tell me you don’t feel that. | 别跟我说你感觉不到 |
[00:28] | Do you want to take a ride? | 想出去兜兜风吗 |
[00:33] | Come on. | 别装了 |
[00:35] | I know you want to. | 我知道你心动了 |
[00:39] | That’s why we are here, right? | 不然我们干嘛在这里呢 |
[00:47] | The hiker called it in | 有远足者报警说 |
[00:48] | saw something glittering near the trailhead. | 看见在小径路口有什么在闪光 |
[00:50] | Glittering? | 闪光 |
[00:51] | Yeah, first he thought it was trash, maybe tinfoil. | 是的 开始他以为是垃圾或是锡纸 |
[00:53] | Well, turns out it wasn’t tinfoil at all. | 结果根本不是锡纸 |
[00:59] | More like a tin-woman. | 更像是锡制女人 |
[01:00] | She never found that yellow brick road. | 可惜她没有找到那条黄砖路 |
[01:00] | 黄砖路 源自《绿野仙踪》 | |
[01:03] | No. | 是啊 |
[01:04] | This is Crawford. | 我是克罗福德 |
[01:06] | Hey, Nick. | 尼克 |
[01:08] | Talk about your Silver Surfer, huh? | 正说到你的”银影侠”呢 |
[01:08] | 银影侠 漫威漫画《神奇四侠》中的人物 | |
[01:09] | – You get any I.D. on her yet? – No purse. | -在她身上找到身份证件了吗 -没有钱包 |
[01:12] | The only thing on her besides this dress… | 除了这身裙子 唯一看到的… |
[01:16] | is blunt-force trauma. | 就是这个钝器伤 |
[01:18] | Do we have any idea on the time of death? | 估算死亡时间了吗 |
[01:20] | Jimmy, you got that, yeah? | 吉米 你记了吧 |
[01:21] | Yeah, liver temp puts it between 12:00 a.m. | 是的 肝温显示死亡时间介于十二点至 |
[01:24] | 3:00 a.m. | 凌晨三点 |
[01:25] | Midnight and 3:00– okay, thanks, Jimbo. | 午夜至凌晨三点 谢了 小吉 |
[01:28] | That’s one hell of a sight. | 这景象可挺吓人 |
[01:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:30] | That’s straight out of Goldfinger. | 简直就像是《金手指》里的人物 |
[01:30] | 《金手指》 007系列电影 | |
[01:32] | What do you make of it? | 你怎么看这事儿 |
[01:32] | I hate to speculate before we’ve collected any evidence, | 我一般不喜欢在收集证据前妄加揣测 |
[01:35] | but this is Vegas, she could just be eye candy | 但这里是拉斯维加斯 根据我们的经验 |
[01:38] | for some rich guy’s party, for all we know. | 她很可能只是某个有钱人聚会中的”花瓶” |
[01:40] | Eye candy, really? | “花瓶” 真的 |
[01:42] | You can rent pretty girls like this | 如今你完全可以租用这样的漂亮女孩 |
[01:44] | and paint them up for parties nowadays. | 然后给她们涂满颜料 |
[01:46] | If she was someone’s eye candy fantasy, | 如果她曾经是某个人的”花瓶” |
[01:48] | she’s not anymore. | 那现在也不再是了 |
[01:50] | They chewed her up, and they spit her out. | 他们嚼了之后又吐了出来[candy也有糖果之意] |
[01:53] | Only in the Silver State. | 这种事情 真是”白银之州”独有 |
[01:53] | 白银之州 内华达州别称 | |
[02:24] | 微博名 三级CSI | |
[03:36] | Looks like our Silver Girl was more than | 看来我们的银色女孩 |
[03:37] | just silver on the outside. | 并不只是表面刷银了 |
[03:39] | I found silver paint in both lungs. | 我在她的两个肺里都发现了银漆 |
[03:41] | So, blunt-force trauma was not cause of death. | 那么死因就不是钝器伤了 |
[03:44] | No, she asphyxiated. | 没错 她是窒息而死 |
[03:48] | In silver paint. | 浸在了银漆中 |
[03:51] | Not something you see every day. | 这死法可不怎么常见 |
[03:52] | No, but this is, at least in this town. | 是的 不过在我们这种地方也不好说 |
[03:55] | Our girl here liked to party. | 这个女孩喜欢聚会 |
[03:57] | Nasal perforations | 鼻中隔穿孔 |
[03:58] | and irritations in the lung passages | 和肺部的炎症 |
[04:00] | suggest chronic drug use. | 都表明其长期吸毒 |
[04:02] | And besides the blunt-force trauma, I found other evidence | 而且除了钝器伤 我还发现了其他证据 |
[04:04] | of a struggle before she succumbed to the silver. | 表明在她死于银漆前 有打斗的迹象 |
[04:08] | There’s a linear contusion pattern over the trapezius here. | 在斜方肌这里有线形的瘀伤 |
[04:11] | Looks like parallel lines. | 看着像平行的线条 |
[04:13] | Yeah, kind of like a barbecue grill. | 是的 有点像烧烤架 |
[04:15] | Whatever it was, it impacted her strongly. | 无论是什么 都撞击得相当厉害 |
[04:17] | There’s also a strange bruising pattern | 在这些线条中间 |
[04:21] | right here between the lines. | 还有一个奇怪的淤青形状 |
[04:23] | Dug out some glass particles from her elbow. | 我还从她的肘部发现了几块玻璃碎片 |
[04:25] | Might tell us what we’re looking at. | 这些可能会给我们答案 |
[04:28] | Thanks, Doc. | 谢谢 医生 |
[04:31] | Got an I.D. on our Silver Girl. | 查到我们银色女孩的身份了 |
[04:33] | Her prints were in the system. | 她的指纹在系统里 |
[04:35] | Ava Montrose, a local with a long sheet. | 她叫艾娃·蒙特罗斯 本地人 劣迹斑斑 |
[04:38] | Numerous burglary and drug arrests. | 多次因盗窃和吸毒被捕 |
[04:41] | Next of kin? | 直系亲属呢 |
[04:42] | Her last known address was her mother’s place in Summerlin. | 最近一次写的是她妈妈在萨姆林的住址 |
[04:45] | Her mom is on her way here now. | 她妈妈正在路上 |
[04:47] | Sara’s going to do the notification. | 萨拉去通知她了 |
[04:49] | Mrs. Montrose, when was the last time you saw your daughter? | 蒙特罗斯太太 你最后一次见到你女儿是在什么时候 |
[04:53] | I haven’t seen Ava for months. | 我都几个月没见过艾娃了 |
[04:57] | I was always afraid something like this was going to happen. | 我总是担心会发生这样的事情 |
[05:00] | Crowds she ran with, places she’d go. | 她认识的那些人和她去过的地方 |
[05:03] | What places would that be? | 都是些什么地方 |
[05:05] | Places where you-you buy drugs. | 买毒品的地方 |
[05:09] | Dangerous-looking drug dealer once showed up at our door, | 曾经有看起来很危险的毒贩 |
[05:12] | looking for her. | 来我们家找她 |
[05:13] | Did you catch the drug dealer’s name? | 你知道那个毒贩的名字吗 |
[05:15] | No. And Ava wouldn’t say. | 不知道 艾娃不肯说 |
[05:19] | We never had the best relationship. | 我们的关系一直不太好 |
[05:21] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[05:24] | She resented me. | 她恨我 |
[05:27] | For taking the place of her father. | 因为我取代了她父亲的位置 |
[05:30] | After Ruth and he split up. | 就在露丝和他分开后 |
[05:31] | It’s not your fault, Duncan. | 这不是你的错 邓肯 |
[05:33] | Truth is, | 事实上 |
[05:35] | Ava didn’t listen to anybody but Ava. | 艾娃谁的话也不听 |
[05:39] | Do you have children, Miss Sidle? | 你有孩子吗 赛德尔小姐 |
[05:41] | I don’t. | 没有 |
[05:42] | It’s not right for a mother to bury her daughter. | 不应该白发人送黑发人的 |
[05:48] | It’s not right. | 不应该的 |
[05:51] | It’s not right. | 不应该的 |
[05:55] | We are gonna find out who did this. | 我们会找到凶手的 |
[05:57] | Is there anyone that you can think of that I should talk to? | 你还能想到哪些人是我应该找来谈谈的 |
[05:59] | A friend or boyfriend? | 朋友或者男朋友 |
[06:01] | Ava had lots of boyfriends. | 艾娃有过很多男朋友 |
[06:03] | Nothing serious. | 都是随便玩玩的 |
[06:05] | I-I wish I could help more, | 我真的是很想帮更多的忙 |
[06:06] | but Ava, her life, her friends, | 但是艾娃 她的生活 她的朋友 |
[06:11] | she was always a mystery to me. | 对我来说总是个谜 |
[06:18] | Redecorating your mother’s house? | 在重新装修你妈妈的房子吗 |
[06:20] | I am, actually. | 最近确实在做这事 |
[06:21] | But that’s not why I’m studying these shades of gray. | 但却不是我研究这些色调的原因 |
[06:24] | The silver covering our victim’s body was indeed paint. | 死者身上的银色确实是漆 |
[06:27] | But not just any paint. | 但不是普通的漆 |
[06:29] | Chromic potassium sulfate. | 而是硫酸铬钾 |
[06:31] | – Chrome? – Exactly. | -铬 -没错 |
[06:32] | It’s a new environmentally friendly chrome | 这是一种新型的环保铬 |
[06:34] | that’s being used in the auto-painting industry. | 目前用于汽车喷漆产业 |
[06:37] | This color is called “Silver zephyr.” | 这种颜色被称为”银色西风” |
[06:40] | What about the glass shards in her elbow? | 那在她肘部发现的玻璃碎片呢 |
[06:42] | They follow a similar road. | 它们的来源很相似 |
[06:44] | The glass is from a car headlamp. | 玻璃是车前灯上的 |
[06:45] | It’s made of bisphenal polycarbonate. | 成分是双酚聚碳酸酯 |
[06:48] | And it’s suggestive of a non-sealed beam headlamp. | 这就说明是一种非密封的车前灯 |
[06:51] | Now, those were discontinued by government mandate in 1939. | 这种灯在1939年就按政府要求停产了 |
[06:55] | I’m thinking that Ava Montrose was in an altercation | 我猜艾娃·蒙特罗斯是在离某辆车很近的地方 |
[06:58] | in close proximity to a car. | 与人发生的争吵 |
[07:00] | Now, Doc thought that these grill marks might be from a barbecue, | 之前法医认为这些是烤肉架子的痕迹 |
[07:04] | but perhaps they’re from a car. | 但很可能它们是汽车上的 |
[07:07] | And not just any car; | 而且不是普通的汽车 |
[07:08] | a classic car, pre-1939. | 是一辆1939年以前的老爷车 |
[07:11] | Doesn’t exactly narrow it down. | 那范围也没缩小多少 |
[07:13] | Unless, of course, you know what you’re looking for. | 当然 除非你知道要找什么 |
[07:44] | 帕卡德汽车公司 | |
[07:51] | That is a beautiful car. | 真是辆漂亮的车 |
[07:54] | 1938 Packard Touring Sedan. | 1938年的帕卡德旅游车 |
[07:57] | Pushrod straight-6. | 六缸引擎 |
[07:58] | 130 horsepower. | 一百三十的马力 |
[07:59] | And a symbol of a dying era. | 而且是一个逝去时代的标志 |
[08:02] | You know, they went out of business a couple years later. | 你知道 那家公司几年前破产了 |
[08:03] | So, what? | 所以呢 |
[08:04] | You thinking that Ava Montrose had a run-in with this car? | 你觉得艾娃·蒙特罗斯撞上了这辆车 |
[08:08] | Yeah, well, bruising on her back says so. | 对 至少从她背上的瘀伤来看是的 |
[08:10] | And I believe that the trauma | 而且我相信她 |
[08:12] | to her neck | 颈部的伤口 |
[08:13] | was caused by the famous Packard | 是由帕卡德著名的引擎盖标志 |
[08:15] | “Goddess of Speed” hood ornament. | “速度女神”造成的 |
[08:18] | All right, I buy that. | 好吧 我觉得有道理 |
[08:19] | Can’t be that many 1938 Packards in Vegas. | 维加斯肯定没那么多1938年的帕卡德 |
[08:22] | I found two in the DMV. | 我从车管局找到两辆 |
[08:23] | First one is owned by a collector | 第一辆是一个收藏家的 |
[08:25] | who kept it in his garage which burned down six months ago. | 他把它放在车库里 半年前被烧毁了 |
[08:28] | Scratch Packard number one. | 把帕卡德一号划掉吧 |
[08:30] | Number two is alive and well, | 帕卡德二号还活着 |
[08:31] | and owned by an investment banker named Carlo Derosa. | 车主为一个叫卡罗·迪罗萨的投资银行家 |
[08:35] | What do we know about him? | 我们对他了解多少 |
[08:36] | He won’t return my calls, | 他不回我的电话 |
[08:37] | so he is either a very busy man, or he may be hiding something. | 所以他要么很忙 要么是在隐藏什么 |
[08:56] | How much you want to bet this is Derosa? | 你想赌多少这是迪罗萨 |
[08:59] | Maybe. | 也许是吧 |
[09:01] | 卡罗·迪罗萨 专属车位 | |
[09:01] | All right, you know, I say that we just pay the fines, | 好吧 要我说我们就把罚款交了 |
[09:03] | and then we can tell the regulators to shove it. | 然后我们就能让上面的人把这事摆平 |
[09:06] | Excuse me, uh, Carlo Derosa? | 抱歉 是卡罗·迪罗萨吗 |
[09:08] | Hi. I’m Julie Finlay. This is Sara Sidle. | 你好 我是朱莉·芬恩利 这是萨拉·赛德尔 |
[09:10] | We’re with the crime lab. We need to speak with you. | 我们是犯罪实验室的 要跟你谈谈 |
[09:12] | No, no, no, I’m busy. Just call my office. | 不不不 我很忙 给我办公室打电话吧 |
[09:15] | I got this. | 我来 |
[09:22] | Oh, oh, I-I’m sorry, did that just happen? | 抱歉 刚刚发生了什么 |
[09:24] | I can’t hear you. | 我听不见你说话 |
[09:28] | Oh, that’s better. | 这样好多了 |
[09:29] | What the hell is happening here? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[09:31] | Do you own a 1938 Packard? | 你是不是有一辆1938年的帕卡德 |
[09:33] | Yes, I do. What’s it to you? | 对 关你什么事 |
[09:34] | A woman was killed last night, | 昨晚一个女人被杀了 |
[09:36] | and the evidence traces to your car. | 证据追踪到了你的车 |
[09:38] | What woman? | 什么女人 |
[09:39] | What-what are you talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[09:40] | Ava Montrose. | 艾娃·蒙特罗斯 |
[09:42] | Do you know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[09:44] | Oh, my God, uh… | 我的天呐 |
[09:46] | That’s my ex-girlfriend. | 那是我的前女友 |
[09:48] | – Your ex? – Yeah, yeah. | -你的前女友 -对 |
[09:49] | No, we broke up about a year ago. | 我们大约一年前分手的 |
[09:50] | I haven’t seen her since. | 后来我就再没见过她了 |
[09:52] | Hang on. What happened here? | 等等 发生什么事了 |
[09:54] | Where do you keep your Packard? | 你把你的帕卡德放在哪里 |
[09:56] | In the vault. | 在地窖里 |
[09:57] | “The vault”? | 地窖 |
[09:58] | Yeah, that’s what I said, the vault. | 对 我说的就是地窖 |
[10:00] | It’s in a warehouse downtown. | 在城里的一个仓库里 |
[10:09] | My dad was a classic car collector, | 我爸爸是个老爷车收藏家 |
[10:11] | and, uh, he built this place to keep his babies safe. | 他建了这个地方来保存他的宝贝 |
[10:15] | Somebody forget to pay the power bill? | 有人忘了付电费吗 |
[10:17] | Nope. No, my dad liked to show his cars off. | 不是 我爸爸喜欢炫耀他的车 |
[10:19] | His favorite part was the unveiling. | 他最喜欢的就是揭幕的时刻 |
[10:33] | Welcome to car heaven. | 欢迎来到车的天堂 |
[10:35] | They don’t make ’em like these anymore. | 他们现在不出这样的车了 |
[10:37] | Is that a ’57 Chevy? | 那是57年的雪佛兰吗 |
[10:39] | You got it. | 没错 |
[10:40] | Uh, V-8 engine | 八缸引擎 |
[10:41] | and twin barrel… blah, blah, blah, blah. | 还有二重管什么什么的 |
[10:43] | All I know is that it’s old and it’s slow. | 我只知道它又老又慢 |
[10:46] | That’s one way to look at it. | 那只是一个方面而已 |
[10:48] | Where’s the Packard? | 那辆帕卡德呢 |
[10:50] | Oh! Um… yeah, it’s getting a touch-up. | 对了 它要上漆了 |
[10:52] | It’s in the mechanic’s bay. | 现在在技师房里停着呢 |
[10:54] | What the hell’s going on? | 这是在搞什么鬼 |
[10:56] | What do you think you’re doing, Carlo? | 你知道你在干嘛吗 卡罗 |
[10:57] | I told you, no buyers! | 我说过 不能卖 |
[10:59] | – No, you need to back up, dude, okay? – Who are you? | -你得冷静点 伙计 -你是谁 |
[11:01] | The owner of these cars. | 这些车的主人 |
[11:03] | This is my charming brother, Aron. | 这是我迷人的弟弟 亚伦 |
[11:05] | And you are not the owner. | 而且你也不是车的主人 |
[11:06] | Neither are you. They’re not for sale. | 你也不是 它们是不卖的 |
[11:09] | We’re not buyers. | 我们不是买家 |
[11:10] | – They’re cops. – We’re CSIs. | -她们是警察 -我们是犯罪现场调查员 |
[11:12] | We’re investigating a murder– a woman named Ava Montrose. | 我们正在调查一场谋杀案 一个叫艾娃·蒙特罗斯的女人 |
[11:16] | Ava? | 艾娃 |
[11:17] | My ex, Aron. | 我的前女友 亚伦 |
[11:19] | You remember her. | 你记得她 |
[11:20] | It’s hard to keep track of your bimbo parade. | 记住你的那些前女友可不容易 |
[11:22] | I-I don’t understand. What does this have to do with the vault? | 我不明白 那跟地窖有什么关系 |
[11:36] | Hey, Sara. | 喂 萨拉 |
[11:37] | Can you come here a sec? | 你能过来一下吗 |
[11:39] | Hey. You keep an eye on them, please? | 你看着他们俩 行吗 |
[11:47] | Is this our ’38 Packard? | 这是那辆38年的帕卡德吗 |
[11:48] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[11:50] | And there definitely was a struggle. | 她肯定拼死挣扎来着 |
[11:53] | That ended with a fatal chrome bath. | 最后就成了致命的镀铬浴 |
[11:58] | Oh, check it out. | 看看这个 |
[11:59] | Couple of drops of chrome. | 有几滴铬 |
[12:00] | Kind of looks like they’re heading out the door. | 看起来他们是朝门外去的 |
[12:02] | Yeah, maybe carrying our Silver Woman. | 对 也许带着我们的银色女人 |
[12:12] | Yep, the trail ends right over here. | 痕迹到这里就停了 |
[12:15] | The only empty parking spot | 这是这里唯一空着的 |
[12:18] | in the whole place. | 停车位 |
[12:21] | Hey, guys, can you join us? | 伙计们 能过来一下吗 |
[12:23] | I assume there’s usually a car parked here. | 我猜这里本来有一辆车 |
[12:26] | Oh, my God, where’s the car? | 天呐 那辆车哪去了 |
[12:27] | What car? | 什么车 |
[12:28] | The ’76 Cadillac. | 76年的凯迪拉克 |
[12:30] | The most valuable car in the collection. | 是藏品中最值钱的车 |
[12:31] | God, I can’t believe this. | 天呐 真不敢相信 |
[12:33] | Caddy’s gone. Ava’s dead. | 凯迪不见了 艾娃死了 |
[12:36] | What the hell happened here? | 到底都发生了什么事 |
[12:37] | Yeah, that’s what we’d like to know. | 对 这就是我们想知道的 |
[12:38] | Along with, what is it about your stolen car | 还有 你们那辆被偷的车 |
[12:41] | that was worth dying over? | 到底有什么特殊的 |
[12:44] | I-I can’t believe this is happening. | 我真不敢相信这些 |
[12:46] | I mean, who would do this? | 谁会这么干呢 |
[12:48] | Aron, we found no signs of any break-in, | 亚伦 我们没发现任何闯入痕迹 |
[12:51] | so besides you and your brother, | 那除了你和你哥哥 |
[12:53] | who else had access to the place? | 还有谁能进入这里 |
[12:55] | Uh, just Rubio, our mechanic. | 只有卢比奥 我们的机械师 |
[12:56] | Uh, he’s the only other person who would know | 他是知道安保密码的 |
[12:58] | – the security code. – And how well do you know him? | -唯一的外人 -你有多了解他 |
[13:00] | If you’re asking if I trust him, absolutely. | 如果你是指 我是否信任他 那肯定 |
[13:02] | He’s been with the family for 20 years. | 他在我们家工作二十年了 |
[13:04] | He’s not even in the country right now. | 他现在都不在国内 |
[13:05] | He left for Italy two days ago. | 两天前他去意大利了 |
[13:07] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[13:09] | Where were you last night? | 昨晚你在哪儿 |
[13:10] | I was at my studio, painting. | 我在我的工作室画画 |
[13:12] | Landscapes, not women. | 画风景 不是女人 |
[13:14] | And Carlo? | 那卡罗呢 |
[13:15] | Where was he last night? | 他昨晚在哪儿 |
[13:18] | Uh, I was in my office until about midnight. | 我在办公室待到差不多凌晨 |
[13:20] | Anyone with you? | 有谁跟你在一起吗 |
[13:21] | No, I sent my assistant home around about 10:00. | 没有 十点左右我让我的助手回家了 |
[13:24] | How long were you dating Ava Montrose? | 你跟艾娃·蒙特罗斯的恋情持续了多久 |
[13:26] | About a year. | 大约一年 |
[13:27] | I tried cutting it off six months into it, | 六个月的时候我尝试结束它 |
[13:28] | but, uh, she had a hard time letting go. | 但是…她不肯放手 |
[13:32] | If you weren’t with her last night, | 如果你昨晚没跟她在一起 |
[13:33] | then what was she doing here? | 那她在这儿干嘛 |
[13:35] | That is a damn good question. | 这是个好问题 |
[13:37] | Is there any chance that Ava knew the security code? | 艾娃有可能知道这里的安全密码吗 |
[13:39] | We used to come down here a lot. | 我们之前经常来这 |
[13:40] | She could’ve, I guess, easily looked over my shoulder | 我猜在我输密码的时候 |
[13:42] | while I was punching it in. | 她可能很容易就偷看到了 |
[13:44] | I mean, she did love this place. | 她确实很爱这个地方 |
[13:45] | She especially loved my dad’s old Caddy. | 尤其是我爸爸的老凯迪 |
[13:48] | Enough to try and steal it? | 爱到想要偷走它吗 |
[13:50] | Look… | 你看 |
[13:51] | Ava was a messed-up kid. | 艾娃是个一团糟的孩子 |
[13:53] | We both partied way too hard back in the day. | 我们过去都玩得太过了 |
[13:56] | I mean, I cleaned up my act… | 我洗心革面了 |
[13:58] | but Ava did not. | 但艾娃没有 |
[14:01] | What can you tell me about this car? | 告诉我一些关于这辆车的信息 |
[14:03] | ’76 Caddy. | 76年的凯迪 |
[14:04] | Sounds nice, but… | 听上去不错 但是 |
[14:06] | what, exactly, makes it so valuable? | 究竟是什么让它这么值钱 |
[14:08] | My father was murdered in it. | 我爸爸是在这辆车里被谋杀的 |
[14:10] | And that makes it more valuable? | 那就让它更值钱了吗 |
[14:12] | There’s a certain crowd of collectors | 某一类些收藏家会为 |
[14:13] | who pay serious money for so-called “Death cars.” | 所谓的”死亡汽车”付更多的钱 |
[14:16] | James Dean’s Porsche, | 詹姆斯·迪恩的保时捷[美国影星] |
[14:18] | Jayne Mansfield’s Buick Electra… | 简·曼斯费尔德的别克·依勒克拉[均死于车祸] |
[14:20] | I’m sorry, I don’t recognize the name “Derosa.” | 抱歉 我对迪罗萨这个名字不熟 |
[14:22] | Your father was famous? | 你父亲很有名吗 |
[14:24] | You’re not from around here, are you? | 你不是本地人 对吧 |
[14:25] | No, I’m from Seattle. | 不是 我来自西雅图 |
[14:27] | My dad was Alfonz Derosa. | 我父亲是阿方索·迪罗萨 |
[14:28] | Kind of a Vegas legend. | 算得上是维加斯传奇了 |
[14:31] | Okay, so you’re saying | 好吧 所以你是说 |
[14:31] | that he was murdered in the Cadillac? | 他是在凯迪拉克中被谋杀的 |
[14:35] | He was gunned down by a hit man. | 他被杀手射杀了 |
[14:37] | October 3, 1989. | 1989年10月3日 |
[14:39] | Killer worked for Pete Bamonte, | 杀手受雇于皮特·巴蒙特 |
[14:41] | a Chicago loan shark. | 芝加哥放高利贷的 |
[14:42] | I’ve heard that story, actually. | 我听说过这件事 |
[14:45] | How much is the Cadillac worth? | 这辆凯迪拉克值多少钱 |
[14:46] | It’d be close to a million. | 将近一百万 |
[14:47] | And the rest of the collection? | 其他的车呢 |
[14:49] | All up, we’d be talking about five. | 所有的加起来 差不多五百万 |
[14:52] | I gather, from your argument, that you’re ready to sell, | 从你们的争论来看 我想你准备卖掉它们 |
[14:55] | but your brother, Aron, isn’t. | 但你弟弟亚伦不愿意 |
[14:56] | Yeah, we’ve been battling over | 是啊 我们一直在争论 |
[14:57] | what to do with the collection since, um… | 怎么处理这些收藏品 自从… |
[15:00] | our mom died. | 我们妈妈死后就开始了 |
[15:01] | When was that? | 那是什么时候 |
[15:02] | Two months ago. | 两个月前 |
[15:03] | According to the will, | 根据遗嘱 |
[15:04] | we both own equal shares in the cars. | 我们对这些车有平等的拥有权 |
[15:06] | I offered to split the… the collection in half. | 我提出将这些收藏平分 |
[15:08] | You know, I’d sell mine, he could keep his. | 我卖掉我那部分 他可以留着他那部分 |
[15:10] | Actually, you know, | 事实上 |
[15:10] | Aron’s the one who could use the money, but… | 亚伦才是需要钱的人 可是… |
[15:13] | Van Gogh won’t compromise. | 梵高不愿意妥协 |
[15:15] | Van Gogh? | 梵高 |
[15:16] | Kid’s a starving artist. | 那孩子是个挨饿的艺术家 |
[15:19] | The worst kind. Talentless. | 最糟的那种 没有才华 |
[15:21] | Anyway, he needs to grow up. | 不管怎样 他得学着长大 |
[15:34] | Talk about an icon of Vegas history. | 这里说的是维加斯的历史标志 |
[15:38] | Didn’t you write a book about Vegas mobsters? | 你不是写了一本关于维加斯黑帮的书吗 |
[15:40] | Alfonz Derosa had his own chapter. | 有单独的一章是写阿方索·迪罗萨 |
[15:42] | What was his story? | 他有什么传奇 |
[15:43] | Savvy businessman, ruthless killer. | 精明的商人 无情的杀手 |
[15:45] | He ran the skim at the Tangier’s counting room. | 他经营着丹吉尔赌场 |
[15:48] | Guy was known as “The Vise.” | 被称为”虎钳” |
[15:50] | I guess he didn’t get his nickname for his woodworking. | 我猜他不是因为木工活得到这个绰号的 |
[15:53] | It’s how he broke his enemies’ knees. | 因他打断对手膝盖而得名 |
[15:55] | Mmm, they really don’t make ’em | 这里果然是没有展现出 |
[15:56] | – like they used to. – Nope. | -大佬本来的样子 -是没有 |
[15:58] | So tell me about Derosa’s murder. | 跟我说说迪罗萨被杀一案 |
[15:59] | Well, in 1989, The Vise was in a turf war | 1989年 “虎钳”跟芝加哥的一个暴脾气 |
[16:03] | with, uh, Pete Bamonte, some hothead from Chicago. | 皮特·巴蒙特争地盘 |
[16:06] | One night, The Vise took his mistress for a drive | 一天晚上 “虎钳”带着他的情妇 |
[16:09] | up to a lovers’ lane near Mount Charleston. | 到查尔斯顿山附近的情人路上兜风 |
[16:13] | That was his last ride. | 那是他最后一次兜风 |
[16:17] | They parked. | 他们停下来 |
[16:18] | Romance was in the air. | 空气中弥漫着浪漫的气息 |
[16:20] | Then the mood was broken… | 然后这种气氛被打破了 |
[16:23] | and Alfonz Derosa and his mistress were dead. | 阿方索·迪罗萨和他的情妇死了 |
[16:27] | Some hit man with ties to Bamonte | 一个跟巴蒙特有联系的杀手 |
[16:29] | was eventually convicted for the murder. | 最终被判谋杀 |
[16:31] | Some jailhouse snitch dimed him out. | 某个监狱告密者告发了他 |
[16:33] | He eventually died in prison. | 他最终死在监狱里 |
[16:35] | And what happened to the sons? | 他的儿子们呢 |
[16:36] | They must’ve been pretty young. | 他们当时肯定很小 |
[16:37] | Their mother raised them. | 他们的母亲抚养他们长大 |
[16:38] | And as far as anybody can tell, | 现在大家都知道的 |
[16:41] | they didn’t follow in their dad’s footsteps. | 没有步他们爸爸的后尘 |
[16:42] | So now one’s an investment banker | 现在一个是投资银行家 |
[16:44] | and one’s an artist, | 一个是艺术家 |
[16:45] | and they hate each other. | 他们互相讨厌 |
[16:47] | And they both have access to this place. | 他们都能进入这个地方 |
[16:49] | I don’t believe a word either one of them says. | 他们俩人说的话我一个都不信 |
[16:51] | So maybe our witness on wheels can help us. | 所以这个带着轮子的目击者或许能帮助我们 |
[17:05] | Looks like we’ve got blood | 看上去引擎盖装饰物上 |
[17:06] | on the hood ornament. | 有血迹 |
[17:08] | That would confirm your theory | 那就可以证实你关于 |
[17:10] | that Ava had a run-in with the car. | 艾娃跟车撞的理论了 |
[17:22] | Got something else. | 找到新的东西 |
[17:23] | She broke a heel. | 她断了个鞋跟 |
[17:28] | I think there’s some residue on it. | 我想里面会有残留物 |
[17:38] | Got a partial shoe impression. | 发现部分鞋印 |
[17:39] | – Could be a man’s loafer. – Could be. | -可能是男式乐福鞋 -有可能 |
[17:42] | So Ava breaks her heel trying to get away. | 艾娃逃跑时鞋跟断了 |
[17:45] | Killer grabs her near the chrome vat. | 凶手把她抓到铬合金池附近 |
[17:54] | Gives her a silver dye job to die for. | 让她镀银而死 |
[17:57] | Puts the body in the Caddy… | 把她的尸体放到凯迪拉克中 |
[18:02] | …and drives away. | 开走了 |
[18:10] | I know you don’t trust the brothers, | 我知道你不相信那两兄弟 |
[18:12] | but if one of them did it, | 但如果是其中之一干的 |
[18:16] | why not clean up? | 为什么不清理干净呢 |
[18:17] | You have a point. | 你说的有道理 |
[18:23] | You got something? | 找到什么了吗 |
[18:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:33] | It’s a promotional magnet. | 一块带着广告的磁铁 |
[18:33] | 两块仅售7.99 仅限本周 | |
[18:35] | “Cienzo’s Pizzeria.” | 西恩索披萨店 |
[18:36] | Specks of chrome on it. | 有一点铬合金在上面 |
[18:38] | Says to me this was here last night. | 说明昨晚就在这里 |
[18:40] | Maybe the killer dropped it. | 也许是凶手留下的 |
[18:41] | Gives us something to sink our teeth into. | 好让我们也去吃一顿 |
[18:49] | Ah! Pizza party. | 披萨派对 |
[18:51] | Thanks for the invite. | 谢谢邀请我 |
[18:52] | All right, I’ve only got a little while here. | 好了 我只能在这待一小会 |
[18:54] | What do you got? | 有什么发现 |
[18:56] | Yeah. I ran touch DNA on the security keypad at the vault. | 我查了车库门锁键上残留的DNA |
[19:00] | Besides the brothers, I found a match to Ava Montrose. | 除了两兄弟 艾娃·蒙特罗斯的DNA也在上面 |
[19:03] | Confirms she knew the password. | 确认了她知道密码 |
[19:04] | And suggesting maybe she graduated | 也许她从偷手表的小毛贼 |
[19:06] | from stealing watches to stealing cars. | 升级为偷车大盗了 |
[19:09] | Is that all you got there, Papa John? | 就查出这么点料吗 “棒约翰” |
[19:09] | “棒约翰” 全球三大比萨之一 | |
[19:11] | Far from it. | 远非如此 |
[19:13] | This is a slice of Cienzo’s pizza. | 这是一块西恩索披萨 |
[19:15] | Uh, the pizza parlor with the promotional magnet. | 买这家的披萨 赠送磁铁 |
[19:17] | We were just there. | 我刚去过 |
[19:18] | Thin crust. Very New Yorky. Delish. | 饼皮很薄 纽约风味十足 非常美味 |
[19:20] | I don’t suppose one of their employees is our killer? | 我想店里的员工不是凶手吧 |
[19:22] | None of them has a record, if that’s what you’re asking. | 如果你想问他们有无案底的话 都没有 |
[19:24] | And none of them collects cars. | 也没人收藏名车 |
[19:26] | However, I did run the credit cards for the past week | 但是 我查了过去几周的信用卡记录 |
[19:28] | and came across a very interesting customer. | 发现了一个可疑的顾客 |
[19:31] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[19:33] | What? | 什么 |
[19:34] | The magnets, please. | 把磁铁拿出来 |
[19:36] | Right, right. I’m sorry. | 对 对 抱歉 |
[19:39] | We picked up these exemplar magnets at the pizzeria. | 我们拿走了披萨店的磁铁样本 |
[19:42] | I think I can use them to explain | 我想我能用它们来解释 |
[19:44] | what the magnet that Greg found | 格雷格在车库里找到的磁铁 |
[19:45] | was doing at the classic car vault. | 为什么会出现在那里 |
[19:47] | Allow me to demonstrate. | 请允许我为您展示 |
[19:51] | You’re showing me how a magnet works. | 你在给我展示磁铁的工作原理 |
[19:54] | Are you looking to get fired today? | 你是不是想让我今天炒了你啊 |
[19:57] | Wait for it. | 稍安勿躁 |
[20:00] | Voila. | 瞧 |
[20:01] | The magnet sticks to one side of the fender, | 磁铁只能贴在一侧挡泥板上 |
[20:03] | but not the other. Why? | 另一侧却不行 为什么 |
[20:05] | Because this part of the fender has been repaired. | 因为这一侧的挡泥板被修补过 |
[20:07] | It’s made with Bondo automotive filler. | 使用的是邦度牌汽车填充材料 |
[20:10] | So the magnet didn’t stick. | 所以磁铁吸不上去 |
[20:12] | It’s a little trick that car appraisers use. | 这是车辆估价员惯用的小伎俩 |
[20:14] | And… | 还有 |
[20:15] | according to credit card records, | 根据信用卡记录 |
[20:16] | there is a certain Vegas car appraiser | 有位拉斯维加斯的车辆估价员 |
[20:18] | who eats at Cienzo’s once a week. | 每星期都会到西恩索吃一次披萨 |
[20:25] | Thanks for coming in, Mr. Bixler. | 感谢抽时间过来 比克斯勒先生 |
[20:28] | I have a couple of questions about your car appraisal business. | 有几个车辆估价的问题想问你 |
[20:31] | Whatever you need. | 我完全配合 |
[20:32] | Are you familiar with the Alfonz Derosa collection? | 你了解阿方索·迪罗萨的收藏品吗 |
[20:35] | Intimately. | 非常熟悉 |
[20:35] | I was, uh, recently hired by the estate | 就在迪罗萨夫人过世后 为了遗产分配 |
[20:37] | to appraise their cars, just after Mrs. Derosa passed away. | 他们请我去对那些车辆进行估价 |
[20:40] | When was that? | 什么时候的事 |
[20:41] | Uh, about two months ago. Hmm. | 大概两个月前 |
[20:44] | So you haven’t been back to the vault since? | 这么说 在那之后你就没再回过车库 |
[20:46] | No. | 没有 |
[20:48] | I see. | 知道了 |
[20:50] | I understand that | 据我了解 |
[20:51] | you’re also a regular at Cienzo’s Pizzeria on Flamingo. | 你是弗拉明戈那家西恩索披萨店的常客 |
[20:56] | Guilty as charged. | “指控”成立 是的 |
[20:58] | Uh, is that a crime? | 这犯法吗 |
[20:59] | I mean, I know that it’s not good for me… | 我知道这对我健康没好处 |
[21:01] | Have you ever used one of their magnets to appraise a car? | 你用过他们赠送的磁铁来评估车辆吗 |
[21:04] | Uh, yes. | 是的 |
[21:05] | Uh, yeah, they’re quite handy. | 是的 很方便 很好用 |
[21:06] | Explains why we found one in the vault. | 所以我们在车库里找到一个 |
[21:09] | Um, yeah, um, like I said, I was there two months ago. | 对 如我所说 两个月前我去过那里 |
[21:13] | Well, the pizzeria has a great special right now. | 这家披萨店目前有特惠 |
[21:16] | Large, two toppings for $7.99. | 大号披萨 两种配料 仅售7.99 |
[21:19] | But it just started this week. | 但优惠是从这星期才开始的 |
[21:21] | And we found this magnet in Derosa’s vault yesterday. | 我们昨天在迪罗萨的车库里找到这个磁铁 |
[21:24] | It’s the same place where a woman | 一个叫艾娃·蒙特罗斯的女人 |
[21:26] | named Ava Montrose was murdered. | 就在那里被杀了 |
[21:27] | I do not like being lied to. | 我讨厌别人隐瞒事实 |
[21:31] | Were you there last night? | 你昨晚在那里吗 |
[21:32] | No. | 不在 |
[21:34] | I swear, no. I… | 我发誓 不在 我… |
[21:35] | Come on, Mr. Bixler. | 说实话吧 比克斯勒先生 |
[21:36] | Uh, but I was there three days ago. | 但我三天前去过 |
[21:38] | So first it was two months ago, and now it’s three days ago. | 刚开始说两个月前 现在又改三天前了 |
[21:41] | Look, I realize I lied to you. I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 我对你说谎了 |
[21:43] | Um, I have a very good reason. | 但我有难言之隐 |
[21:46] | What’s that? | 说来听听 |
[21:47] | Carlo Derosa, | 卡罗·迪罗萨 |
[21:49] | uh, he hired me to do an updated appraisal of a ’76 Cadillac. | 请我去给一辆76年凯迪拉克做最新估价 |
[21:53] | A very generous one. | 酬金很丰厚 |
[21:55] | He can be most persuasive. | 我被他说得动心了 |
[21:56] | Why did he want a new appraisal? | 为什么他要最新估价 |
[21:58] | He wouldn’t tell me. | 他不肯说 |
[21:59] | I can only assume that he had a buyer lined up. | 我猜他是找到一个新买家 |
[22:01] | Did his brother Aron know about it? | 他弟弟亚伦知道此事吗 |
[22:03] | No. | 不知道 |
[22:04] | No, if he found out, I’m sure he would have blocked the sale. | 要是让他发现 他一定会阻止这场交易 |
[22:07] | Look, I’m a little scared telling you all this. | 告诉你这些事 让我有些心惊胆战 |
[22:14] | Uh, you know who Carlo Derosa’s father was? | 你知道卡罗·迪罗萨的父亲是谁吧 |
[22:17] | Yeah, I know. | 是 我知道 |
[22:20] | You know, this whole thing | 整件事情 |
[22:20] | is starting to look more and more like an inside job. | 越看越像是监守自盗 |
[22:23] | One that went sideways. | 结果出了岔子 |
[22:24] | Carlo Derosa wants to sell his father’s Caddy. | 卡罗·迪罗萨想要卖掉父亲的凯迪拉克 |
[22:26] | His brother gets wind of the sale and stops him. | 他的弟弟得知此事 阻止了他 |
[22:28] | Right, so Carlo calls his morally-challenged ex-girlfriend. | 于是卡罗找来那位品行不端的前女友 |
[22:33] | But he doesn’t want to get his hands dirty, | 但他不想亲自动手 |
[22:34] | and he needs an alibi. | 他需要不在场证明 |
[22:36] | So maybe Ava enlists one of her sketchy friends to help. | 于是艾娃可能找了她的某个朋友搭伙 |
[22:38] | Someone with experience in auto theft. | 一个经验丰富的偷车贼 |
[22:40] | Friend sees the car, gets greedy… | 朋友看到车 起了贪念… |
[22:43] | Kills her, takes the car, dumps her body. | 杀了她 开走了车 然后弃尸 |
[22:47] | We need to talk shoes. | 得谈谈鞋子了 |
[22:50] | Not yours. | 不是你的鞋 |
[22:51] | Just got the result on the trace we found on Ava’s broken heel. | 刚看过艾娃高跟鞋上残留物的化验报告 |
[22:55] | Elements of concrete and titanium oxide. | 成分中含有混凝土和二氧化钛 |
[22:58] | Now, I’ve seen this before. | 我见过这材料 |
[22:59] | It’s a unique road-paving material they use to eliminate pollution. | 一种铺路时用来消除污染的特殊原料 |
[23:02] | It’s found on a half-mile strip of Verdugo Street. | 在八百米长的贝尔杜戈街上就有 |
[23:04] | That’s an industrial neighborhood, right? | 那是片工业区 对吧 |
[23:06] | Exactly. | 对 |
[23:07] | And I did some searching– it’s the exact neighborhood | 我查了一下 艾娃·蒙特罗斯就在那里 |
[23:10] | where Ava Montrose just rented a 20-by-20 storage unit. | 刚租下了长宽各六米的仓库 |
[23:14] | That’s the perfect size to hide a car. | 这容量刚好适合藏车 |
[23:26] | Busted lock– someone got here before us. | 锁被弄开了 有人先我们一步 |
[23:42] | LVPD. | 维加斯警察 |
[23:44] | Anybody in here? | 这里有人吗 |
[23:46] | Here’s our Caddy. | 找到这辆凯迪拉克了 |
[23:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:53] | LVPD. Come on out. | 我是维加斯警察 马上出来 |
[23:57] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[23:59] | If you don’t want to die today, show yourself slowly. | 要是不想今天丧命于此 就慢慢走出来 |
[24:08] | Let me see some hands. | 举起双手 |
[24:13] | You’re making a mistake. | 你们错了 |
[24:16] | No, you’re the one who’s made the mistake. | 不 你才是错的那个人 |
[24:20] | Aron, you mind telling me what you were | 亚伦 你能告诉我 |
[24:21] | doing in a murdered woman’s storage space with a stolen car? | 你在死者那个停有赃车的仓库里做什么吗 |
[24:25] | It’s not what it looks like. No? | 不是你看到的那样 |
[24:27] | Well, I’ll tell you what it looks like to me. | 让我告诉你 我是怎么看的 |
[24:29] | You recruited Ava Montrose, | 你雇了艾娃·蒙特罗斯 |
[24:31] | your brother’s ex, | 你都不记得她是 |
[24:31] | the one you barely remembered, | 你哥哥的前任 |
[24:33] | to help you steal your Daddy’s Caddy | 来帮你在你哥把你爸的 |
[24:35] | before your brother could sell it. | 凯迪拉克卖出去前把车偷走 |
[24:37] | So, what happened? | 发生了什么 |
[24:38] | Uh, Ava– the whacked-out drug addict– | 艾娃 一个发了疯的瘾君子 |
[24:40] | did she try to play you somehow? | 她是不是想跟你耍花招 |
[24:42] | You get angry. | 你生气了 |
[24:43] | Things get ugly. | 结果就糟糕了 |
[24:44] | You got it wrong. | 你弄错了 |
[24:46] | About Ava and about me. | 不管是关于艾娃还是我 |
[24:48] | I do? | 我错了吗 |
[24:49] | Oh, uh, okay. | 好啊 |
[24:51] | Well, e-enlighten me. | 还望赐教 |
[24:52] | I’m not a thief, and I’m not a murderer. | 我不是小偷 也不是杀人犯 |
[24:54] | And Ava? | 至于艾娃 |
[24:56] | She was an addict, but she wasn’t a whack-job. | 她是个瘾君子 但不是疯子 |
[24:59] | She was a beautiful soul. | 她的内心还是很正直的 |
[25:00] | It sounds like you’re the one that had a thing for her. | 听上去是你挺喜欢她的 |
[25:03] | She loved me. | 她爱我 |
[25:04] | She left Carlo for me. | 她为了我离开了卡罗 |
[25:06] | Right. No, that kind of thing happens all the time. | 没错 这种事每时每刻都在上演 |
[25:08] | Uh, girl dumps a high-rolling, | 女孩抛弃了前途光明 |
[25:10] | Mercedes-driving investment banker for a… | 开着奔驰的投资银行家 为了一个… |
[25:13] | I’m sorry, where do you work? | 抱歉 你在哪工作来着 |
[25:16] | I manage a copy store. | 我开着一家复印店 |
[25:18] | And there’s nothing wrong with that, | 这也无可厚非 |
[25:19] | but maybe you see my point. | 但你应该知道我的意思了 |
[25:22] | Believe what you want. | 随你怎么想 |
[25:23] | I don’t give a rat’s ass. | 关我屁事 |
[25:25] | All I know is Carlo is the one who got to her. | 我知道是卡罗去找的她 |
[25:28] | He knew exactly how to do it. | 他非常清楚该怎么做 |
[25:30] | With drugs? | 用毒品吗 |
[25:30] | Carlo’s the one who put Ava up to stealing the Caddy. I know it. | 是卡罗唆使艾娃去偷凯迪拉克的 我就知道 |
[25:34] | He’s the one who wanted to sell it. I wouldn’t… | 想要卖的人是他 我不会… |
[25:36] | It’s a great story, Aron, but it still doesn’t explain | 故事编的挺好 亚伦 但还是解释不了 |
[25:38] | why you’re the one we found in that storage locker! | 为什么我们在那间仓库里找到的是你 |
[25:41] | I was trying to get my car back. | 我那是想要回我的车 |
[25:43] | I set up a credit card in Ava’s name. | 我帮艾娃办了张信用卡 |
[25:45] | Bills came to me, I saw she rented a storage unit, | 账单都寄到我这 我看到她租了间仓库 |
[25:48] | I put two and two together– that’s why I was there. | 我推理了一下 才会出现在那儿 |
[25:50] | That car means everything to me. | 那辆车就是我的一切 |
[25:53] | It’s the way I remember my father. | 用来纪念我的父亲 |
[25:56] | Right, because that’s where he died. | 是啊 因为他就死在那车上 |
[25:59] | No. | 不 |
[25:59] | No, because that’s where he really lived. | 不是 因为那才是他真正生活的地方 |
[26:03] | I used to stay up late drawing. | 我曾经熬夜画画 |
[26:05] | And Carlo would be asleep. | 卡罗早就睡着了 |
[26:08] | My dad would come in and grab me, | 我爸会过来 带上我 |
[26:11] | and… and we’d go for a ride. | 我们一起去兜风 |
[26:14] | Just the two of us. | 就我们俩 |
[26:15] | Will you buy me a car like this when I’m grown-up, Daddy? | 等我长大你会给我买辆这样的车吗 爸爸 |
[26:19] | I’ll get you 20 of them, Aron. | 买二十辆都行 亚伦 |
[26:21] | Sky’s the limit, kid. | 一直堆到天上去 孩子 |
[26:25] | Aron, were you with your father the night he was murdered? | 亚伦 你父亲被害当晚你跟他在一起吗 |
[26:29] | It was our last ride together. | 那是我俩最后一次一起兜风 |
[26:32] | He, uh, dropped me off at a diner. | 他送我到一家饭店 |
[26:35] | Said he’d be back in an hour. | 说他过一小时就回来 |
[26:37] | I mean, I know my dad wasn’t a saint, | 我知道我爸爸不是什么圣人 |
[26:39] | but he was good to me. | 但他对我很好 |
[26:42] | What about Carlo? | 那对卡罗呢 |
[26:44] | They fought. | 他们争执不休 |
[26:47] | They were too much alike. | 他俩太像了 |
[26:49] | That’s how I know he stole it. | 所以我才知道是他偷的 |
[26:51] | He’s stealing from the house– he learned that from my dad. | 监守自盗 他从我爸那儿学的 |
[26:59] | 想拥有一段黑帮历史吗 | |
[27:05] | “Do you want to drive the car where ‘The Vise’ was murdered?” | “想开上”虎钳”遇害时开的那辆车吗” |
[27:09] | Yeah, not so much. | 不太想 |
[27:11] | Well, someone wanted to drive that car. | 有人可想开那辆车 |
[27:12] | 机会来了 | |
[27:14] | Where’d you find this? | 你这是在哪找到的 |
[27:14] | 联系卖家 Carlo Derosa | |
[27:15] | Carlo Derosa posted it a week ago | 卡罗·迪罗萨一周前发布在 |
[27:17] | on Farringer’s Car Auction website. | 法林格汽车拍卖网上 |
[27:21] | According to Carlo’s bank records, | 根据卡罗的银行记录 |
[27:22] | an anonymous buyer put down $100,000 on the car. | 一名匿名买家在这辆车上豪掷了十万首付 |
[27:26] | But we know that brother Aron stopped the sale. | 但我们知道弟弟亚伦阻止了交易 |
[27:29] | Yes, but there’s no indication that Carlo returned the deposit. | 没错 但没有迹象表明卡罗退还了收款 |
[27:32] | Suggesting that he hadn’t given up on the idea of selling it. | 也就是说他还想着把车卖了 |
[27:35] | So, where are we? We got one brother | 现在的情况呢 哥哥呢 |
[27:37] | who’s willing to steal the car to sell it, | 想要把车偷走卖了 |
[27:39] | the other one willing to steal it to protect it. | 弟弟呢 想要偷走把车保护起来 |
[27:42] | So which brother did it? | 所以是谁干的 |
[27:43] | I don’t think it was either one of them. | 我觉得都不是 |
[27:45] | You remember the shoe impression we found at the scene? | 记得现场发现的鞋印吗 |
[27:47] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[27:48] | We compared it to all the shoes the brothers owned, | 我们拿去跟兄弟俩所有的鞋做了比对 |
[27:50] | and we did not get a match. | 无一匹配 |
[27:51] | Doesn’t mean that the shoes weren’t thrown away. | 作案后可以把鞋子扔了 |
[27:53] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[27:54] | But it’s also true that we could be looking for somebody else. | 但我们也可以把目标转向他人 |
[27:57] | A scorned buyer, perhaps. | 或许是一位受到怠慢的买家 |
[27:59] | Okay, so a buyer’s interested in the Mob car, | 所以买家对黑帮车情有独钟 |
[28:01] | maybe uses Mob tactics to get it. | 或许就要用黑帮手法来弄到手 |
[28:04] | Any luck on following the money trail? | 钱的去向有查到吗 |
[28:07] | No, it all leads to offshore accounts. | 没有 全都转到了离岸账户 |
[28:09] | And no names. | 都是匿名的 |
[28:10] | But I will keep working on it. | 但我会继续查的 |
[28:13] | How come you know so much about classic cars? | 你怎么对老爷车这么了解 |
[28:16] | Cute guy in shop class. | 手工艺课的帅哥教的 |
[28:17] | No, seriously. | 不 我说真的 |
[28:19] | Actually, uh, my brother owned a ’57 Chevy rust bucket. | 事实上 我哥有辆57年的雪佛兰老婆车 |
[28:23] | Left it in the garage when he went to college. | 他去上大学后就留在车库里了 |
[28:25] | Totally forgot about it. | 完全给忘了 |
[28:26] | And then, when I got a little older, | 接着我长大了一些 |
[28:28] | I needed a way to get to school, so… | 需要上学的交通工具 于是… |
[28:30] | You fixed it up. | 你把它修好了 |
[28:31] | Took the engine completely apart | 把引擎拆得四分五裂 |
[28:33] | and reassembled it piece by piece. | 然后再一块块重新组装 |
[28:35] | I found it really interesting to see how it all connected. | 看那一片片是如何联接在一起 真的很有意思 |
[28:39] | Carburetor as crime scene. | 犯罪现场一般的化油器 |
[28:42] | Yeah, it’s all in the details. | 没错 全都在细节当中 |
[28:54] | I can’t believe this backseat. | 简直不敢相信这后座是这样的 |
[28:56] | You could have a picnic in there. | 都可以拿来野餐了 |
[28:58] | I think Alfonz and his mistress were up to more than that. | 我想阿方索和他的情妇可不止是要野餐 |
[29:01] | Talk about a last ride. | 这可是最后一程啊 |
[29:07] | I think I may have found something | 我想我在凶手的最后一程 |
[29:08] | from our killer’s last ride. | 留下了一点东西 |
[29:10] | Some sort of fiber. | 某种纤维 |
[29:25] | I think I found a chrome flake, too. | 我还找到了一块铬片 |
[29:28] | Could be from our Silver Woman. | 有可能是我们的银色女人的 |
[29:30] | We know this car was used for the body dump. | 这辆车是用来抛尸的 |
[29:32] | Maybe she was transported in the trunk. | 也许她被扔在后备箱里 |
[29:34] | You look in there yet? | 那里面看了吗 |
[29:35] | Nope. | 还没 |
[29:37] | Let’s check it out. | 来一窥究竟吧 |
[29:47] | A tarp with chrome paint and blood. | 一块沾着铬漆和血的油布 |
[29:50] | Confirms that theory. | 证明了那一推论 |
[29:51] | Yep. | 没错 |
[29:55] | Ooh, what’s that? | 这是什么 |
[29:58] | A copy of Ken Bixler’s appraisal of this car. | 一份肯·比克斯勒对此车的估价资料 |
[30:01] | 法林格 经典车型估价 | |
[30:02] | Looks like it was printed from the Farringer Web site. | 看来是从法林格网站上打印的 |
[30:05] | Well, maybe this printout will give us a print. | 说不定这份打印文件留有凶手指纹 |
[30:13] | I got a partial. | 找到枚残缺指纹 |
[30:16] | Not sure if it’ll be enough for AFIS, though. | 但还不确定够不够放进系统查匹配 |
[30:18] | Well, then, let’s hope that our mystery buyer | 那就但愿这位神秘买家 |
[30:20] | left some epithelials behind. | 能留下些皮肤组织 |
[30:28] | Find anything? | 查到线索了吗 |
[30:30] | Hey, Morgan, what do you got? | 摩根 你查到了什么 |
[30:32] | I just got results on the touch DNA | 我刚拿到在估价资料上提取到的 |
[30:34] | from the appraisal report. | 接触DNA的匹配结果 |
[30:35] | So who’s the buyer of the Cadillac? | 想买这辆凯迪拉克的人是谁 |
[30:37] | Results come back as a female | 匹配结果为和艾娃·蒙特罗斯 |
[30:39] | familial match to Ava Montrose. | 有血缘关系的女性 |
[30:41] | And she doesn’t have any sisters or daughters. | 但她没有姐妹和女儿 |
[30:43] | That just leaves her mother. | 那就只可能是她母亲 |
[30:45] | Ruth Montrose. | 露丝·蒙特罗斯 |
[30:47] | Ruth Montrose is our buyer. | 露丝·蒙特罗斯就是那个买家 |
[30:49] | And if our theory is correct, she’s not just our buyer; | 如果我们推理正确 她就不仅是买家 |
[30:52] | she’s our killer. | 还是杀人凶手 |
[30:56] | You must help me get this car. | 你必须帮我搞到这辆车 |
[30:58] | Don’t “must” me, mother. | 别命令我 妈 |
[31:00] | This fiasco’s all yours, | 造成这结果都是你的错 |
[31:02] | not mine. | 不是我的 |
[31:02] | Darling, I have borrowed a lot of money | 亲爱的 我从那些极其肮脏可怕的人 |
[31:05] | from some very disreputable men. | 借了好大一笔钱 |
[31:07] | If I don’t pay them, Lord knows what’s going to happen to me. | 如果我不还 天知道我会有什么下场 |
[31:10] | Do you understand? | 你懂吗 |
[31:12] | I understand perfectly. | 我全都懂 |
[31:14] | You need me. | 是你求我 |
[31:16] | I have never asked you for anything. | 我从来没向你索求过什么 |
[31:19] | So you admit to using your own daughter | 所以你承认利用亲生女儿 |
[31:22] | to help steal a car. | 帮忙偷车 |
[31:23] | Ava knew how to get into the vault. | 艾娃知道进地下仓库的密码 |
[31:26] | It’s appalling, I know. | 我知道这很恶劣 |
[31:28] | I can’t argue with that. | 我同意 |
[31:31] | Why did you need to buy the car so badly? | 你为什么如此迫切需要买这辆车 |
[31:33] | I wasn’t the buyer. | 我不是买家 |
[31:34] | I was just an intermediary for a wealthy gentleman from Dubai. | 我只是给某位迪拜的土豪做中间人 |
[31:38] | I met him at a party a month ago. | 一个月前在一次聚会中认识的 |
[31:40] | He loves Mob lore and cars. | 他热衷于黑帮传说和豪车 |
[31:41] | I told him that Alfonz Derosa’s | 我告诉他阿方索·迪罗萨 |
[31:43] | death car was for sale. | 所葬身的豪车正待出售 |
[31:45] | And he was interested? | 他很有兴趣 |
[31:45] | He was ready to pay two million | 他准备下次从迪拜回来时 |
[31:47] | when he came back from Dubai. | 带两百万来购买 |
[31:48] | Double the appraisal, double the purchase price. | 估价翻倍 售价也翻倍 |
[31:50] | That’s not a bad profit. | 利润十足啊 |
[31:52] | So, you borrowed the money | 所以你从高利贷那儿 |
[31:53] | from a loan shark to make the deposit. | 借了钱进行交易 |
[31:56] | Yes. | 没错 |
[31:56] | And then that sentimental fool, | 但那个多愁善感的白痴 |
[31:59] | Aron Derosa, canceled the sale. | 艾伦·迪罗萨中止了交易 |
[32:01] | And that’s when your problems really started. | 然后你的麻烦就来了 |
[32:05] | What happened to Ava in that vault? | 在地下仓库里 艾娃到底发生了什么 |
[32:08] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[32:11] | Yeah, see, I thought we were getting somewhere. | 还以为我们能谈些实质性的东西呢 |
[32:13] | I wasn’t there. | 我不在现场 |
[32:15] | I would never murder my own daughter. | 我永远不可能杀我女儿 |
[32:16] | I wish I could believe that, Ms. Montrose. | 我也想相信你 蒙特罗斯女士 |
[32:18] | I’ve seen a lot over the years. | 但这种谎言我听得多了 |
[32:19] | Nothing surprises me. | 我早已习以为常了 |
[32:22] | Believe what you will. | 随你信不信 |
[32:25] | I think Ava brought an unsavory friend to help her. | 我认为艾娃找了个坏朋友做帮手 |
[32:29] | And then something went terribly wrong. | 然后事情超出了控制 |
[32:33] | Well, she’s not gonna win mother of the year awards. | 女儿一辈子也不可能赢母亲 |
[32:35] | But would she kill her own daughter? | 但她真的会杀了自己的女儿吗 |
[32:38] | You believe her story? | 你相信她说的了 |
[32:39] | Well, I think there’s a pragmatic woman under all that crazy, | 我觉得那癫狂外表下隐藏着慈母形象 |
[32:42] | and her daughter’s more valuable alive than dead. | 而且她女儿也不是非得死 |
[32:46] | Greg wants to know if I feel like taking a ride back to the past. | 格雷格问我想不想穿越回过去 |
[32:51] | Boy, this looks like it could all | 这些看起来好像都可以用来 |
[32:53] | be part of a new edition for your book. | 给你的书修订个新版本啊 |
[32:55] | Could be. | 确实可以 |
[32:56] | But I also think it relates to Ava Montrose’s murder. | 但我觉得他们也和艾娃·蒙特罗斯被杀一案有关 |
[32:59] | This is Pete Bamonte. | 这位是皮特·巴蒙特 |
[33:00] | Chicago loan shark and | 芝加哥高利贷巨头 |
[33:02] | the guy behind Alfonz Derosa’s murder. | 阿方索·迪罗萨被杀案的幕后黑手 |
[33:04] | Right, he hired the hit man to do it. | 没错 是他雇了杀手杀的人 |
[33:05] | When I was researching the Derosa murder from ’89, | 我在调查89年迪罗萨枪击案的时候 |
[33:08] | I discovered that Bamonte had a son. | 查到巴蒙特有个儿子 |
[33:11] | Bamonte got divorced. | 巴蒙特离了婚 |
[33:12] | His wife remarried, and then his son | 妻子再婚 儿子改姓 |
[33:13] | took his stepfather’s last name, which was Reidel. | 和他继父一样姓雷代尔 |
[33:16] | Reidel, as in Duncan Reidel? | 雷代尔 是那位邓肯·雷代尔吗 |
[33:19] | Ruth Montrose’s boyfriend | 露丝·蒙特罗斯的男朋友 |
[33:22] | is Pete Bamonte’s son? | 是皮特·巴蒙特的儿子 |
[33:24] | I’m saying maybe we have a new suspect, | 我觉得我们找到了新嫌疑犯 |
[33:26] | and maybe Ruth Montrose’s story about a buyer in Dubai | 也许露丝·蒙特罗斯所说的迪拜买家 |
[33:29] | was just a story. | 就是个骗局 |
[33:30] | And the real buyer is a little closer to home. | 真正买家和家里关系非常亲近 |
[33:33] | Okay, so where’s our proof? | 那有什么证据吗 |
[33:35] | How are we doing with the, uh, trace that we got from the Caddy? | 从凯迪拉克里有没有找到有用线索 |
[33:38] | Finn’s working on it. | 芬恩正在调查 |
[33:44] | Where you headed? | 你要开去哪儿 |
[33:46] | I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[33:48] | So, if you’re right | 如果你的推理正确 |
[33:49] | and Duncan Reidel is the killer, | 邓肯·雷代尔是杀人凶手 |
[33:51] | then he must have done restoration work before he killed Ava. | 那他在杀死艾娃之前肯定做了修复工作 |
[33:54] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[33:55] | Well, I got the results back from the fiber | 我们在座椅上找到的纤维 |
[33:57] | that we found on the passenger seat. | 有了匹配结果 |
[33:59] | Cannabis sativa. Hemp. | 大麻 |
[34:01] | It’s used for upholstery stuffing. | 用作填充物 |
[34:03] | And the thing I know about classic cars | 据我对经典豪车的了解 |
[34:05] | is they did not use hemp in the carpet or in the seat lining. | 地毯和作为填充物都不用麻类植物 |
[34:08] | Not in 1976, anyway. | 总之76年款的肯定不用 |
[34:10] | Also, check out the result on the chrome. | 再看下铬碎片的调查结果 |
[34:14] | It’s not chromic potassium sulfate. | 不是硫酸铬 |
[34:16] | It didn’t come off the girl. | 不是从女孩身上掉下来的 |
[34:17] | It must have flaked off the car. | 肯定是从车皮上剥落了 |
[34:20] | But on what part of the car? | 那会是车上哪个位置呢 |
[34:21] | Yeah, that is what I am trying to figure out. | 没错 这就是我现在在思考的问题 |
[34:25] | Well, we found both pieces of trace here, | 两条线索都是在这儿找到的 |
[34:29] | near the passenger seat. | 副驾驶座附近 |
[34:37] | The chrome on the headrest post is flaking. | 头枕金属杆上的铬剥落了 |
[34:39] | Someone messed with it. | 有人调换过了 |
[34:40] | Maybe the killer swapped out the original headrest with a new one, | 也许凶手换上了个新头枕 |
[34:44] | reupholstered with hemp. | 并用大麻重新修复座椅 |
[34:46] | There’s one way to know for sure. | 只有一种办法来验证猜想 |
[34:48] | After Alfonz and his mistress were shot, | 阿方索和他的情人被枪杀后 |
[34:51] | this entire seat was covered in blood. | 整个座椅都沾满了血 |
[35:02] | When is the last time | 有没有可能 |
[35:03] | someone was shot in the head in a car | 有人坐在车里被爆头了之后 |
[35:05] | and didn’t leave any blood on the headrest? | 在头枕上没有沾到一滴血 |
[35:07] | How about never? | 不可能 |
[35:09] | So, Ava’s killer replaced the headrest. | 所以杀死艾娃的凶手更换了头枕 |
[35:11] | The question is: why? | 为什么要换呢 |
[35:14] | The hit man who went to prison for the murder | 因杀害阿方索·迪罗萨而坐牢的杀手 |
[35:16] | of Alfonz Derosa wasn’t convicted on evidence. | 并非因实物证据而被定罪 |
[35:20] | He was convicted on the word of a jailhouse snitch. | 而是在监狱里被人告发 因言获罪的 |
[35:22] | So you’re thinking he was set up? | 你是说他可能是替罪羊 |
[35:24] | Yeah, maybe there was a different shooter, | 是的 也许杀手另有其人 |
[35:26] | someone closer to the guy who ordered the hit. | 某个和他很亲近的人让他去暗杀对头 |
[35:28] | In 1989, | 1989年时 |
[35:29] | Duncan Reidel was 18 years old. | 邓肯·雷代尔十八岁 |
[35:32] | So, Duncan could’ve been the one to pull the trigger for his father. | 可能是邓肯替他父亲扣动了扳机 |
[35:35] | And maybe there was something in that headrest | 也许头枕里留下了某些证据 |
[35:38] | that could’ve proven it. | 可以证明这点 |
[35:39] | Like a bullet. | 比如说子弹 |
[35:40] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[35:40] | So let’s see if there’s something on this headrest | 那就看看这个头枕 |
[35:43] | that will help us make our case today. | 今天能不能让我们定案 |
[36:20] | Hey. | 怎么样 |
[36:20] | Did you get an I.D. Off the headrest? | 头枕上能鉴定出是谁吗 |
[36:22] | Yeah, I did. | 是的 |
[36:23] | Not who we expected. | 但不是我们想的那个人 |
[36:24] | Reidel’s off the hook. | 不是雷代尔 |
[36:26] | So who is it? | 那是谁 |
[36:27] | You know, it’s interesting, | 你知道吗 一辆车对于每一个人来说 |
[36:29] | what a car means to different people. | 意义都不同 这很有意思 |
[36:31] | You take this Cadillac. | 就拿这辆凯迪拉克来说吧 |
[36:33] | To Carlo Derosa, | 对卡罗·迪罗萨而言 |
[36:34] | it means revenge. | 是一种报复 |
[36:37] | Selling it’s a great way to get back at a father | 卖了它算是报复他父亲 |
[36:39] | who cared more about his cars than about him. | 爱车更胜于爱他 |
[36:41] | Yeah, to Aron Derosa, | 对于亚伦·迪罗萨呢 |
[36:42] | keeping it is a way of remembering that father. | 留着这车 算是纪念父亲的一种方式 |
[36:44] | To him, the car means love. | 对他而言 这车是爱 |
[36:46] | Right, we-we were just wondering… | 是的 所以我们很好奇 |
[36:48] | What did it mean to you? | 这辆车对你来说意味着什么呢 |
[36:53] | Mr. Bixler? | 比克斯勒先生 |
[36:55] | Um… nothing. | 没意义 |
[36:58] | I mean, I mean, not a damn thing. | 我是说 没什么意义啊 |
[37:00] | It was just a part of my job. | 不过是我的工作而已 |
[37:02] | Wrong answer, Ken. | 事实并非如此吧 肯 |
[37:03] | Yeah, we-we kind of figured that, to you, | 我们认为 对你而言 |
[37:06] | the car means heartbreak. | 这车意味着心碎 |
[37:10] | Heartbreak? | 心碎 |
[37:11] | I… What are you talking about? | 我…不明白你们在说什么 |
[37:13] | You see, Ken, | 你看 肯 |
[37:14] | we found your DNA on the passenger side headrest. | 我们在副驾驶座的头枕上发现了你的DNA |
[37:18] | Well, uh, I inspected that headrest, so… | 因为我检查过那个头枕啊 |
[37:21] | No, actually, the headrest you inspected was the old headrest. | 不不 你检查的是旧的那个 |
[37:24] | The manufactured one. | 原厂头枕 |
[37:26] | We’re talking about the new headrest. | 我们说的 是新的头枕 |
[37:28] | And that’s because you replaced it. | 因为你偷偷更换过 |
[37:29] | We, uh, recovered the old headrest in the Dumpster | 我们在你估价所后面的垃圾箱里 |
[37:31] | behind your appraisal office, and your prints were on that. | 找到了旧的原厂头枕 当然也发现了你的指纹 |
[37:34] | We also found an expended bullet that was a direct match | 还在里面发现了一枚已用的子弹 与一把1980年出产的 |
[37:37] | to a Beretta manufactured in 1980. | 贝雷塔手枪相匹配 |
[37:42] | Your Beretta. | 是你的贝雷塔手枪 |
[37:42] | It’s the same gun you fired | 去年你房子遭人入侵时 |
[37:44] | last year when you thought an intruder | 你就是拿着这把手枪 |
[37:46] | was breaking into your house. | 朝他开火的 |
[37:47] | Remember, the cops were called? | 还记得吗 警察来过 |
[37:49] | The bullet and the gun | 子弹和枪支 |
[37:50] | were processed and then put in the system. | 都一一检测记录在案 |
[37:52] | And it’s also the same gun that was used | 这也正是射杀了阿方索·迪罗萨的 |
[37:54] | to murder Alfonz Derosa. | 那把枪 |
[37:56] | Yeah, unfortunately, though… | 不幸的是 |
[37:58] | The recovered bullets were too degraded to process. | 当时找到的子弹降解严重 无法进行检测 |
[38:00] | Right, but in the cops’ defense, | 没错 在警方的调查中 |
[38:02] | they didn’t realize that you fired three shots, not two. | 他们以为你只开了两枪 可其实是三枪 |
[38:07] | A stray round going into the headrest. | 有一枪打偏了 射进了头枕 |
[38:22] | The cops thought it was a professional hit. | 警方以为那是专业杀手所为 |
[38:24] | They didn’t realize it was just an enraged car salesman | 他们并不知道 其实只是一个盛怒的卖车人 |
[38:27] | with a shaky hand. | 手还发着抖 |
[38:29] | What I don’t understand is: Why’d you feel like you had | 我不明白的是 你为什么要 |
[38:31] | to kill him in the first place? | 第一个先杀他 |
[38:33] | You barely knew the guy. | 你都不怎么认识他 |
[38:35] | I wasn’t there to kill Alfonz. | 我不是去杀阿方索的 |
[38:39] | I was there to kill Vera. | 我失去杀维拉的 |
[38:41] | Vera Scanell. | 维拉·斯坎纳 |
[38:42] | Alfonz’s mistress. | 阿方索的情妇 |
[38:43] | My fiance. | 是我的未婚妻 |
[38:46] | What a beautiful wreck she was. | 多美的一个人啊 |
[38:47] | She never cared how much pain she caused me. | 她从不在乎有多伤我的心 |
[38:51] | The humiliation. | 那种羞辱 |
[38:53] | They both got what was coming to them. | 他俩都罪有应得 |
[38:55] | I didn’t regret it for a second. | 为此我从未后悔过 |
[38:56] | Until 30 years later when you realized | 直到三十年后 |
[38:58] | that you left some evidence behind. | 你才意识到你留下了证据 |
[39:02] | Ken, | 肯 |
[39:02] | what about Ava? | 那艾娃呢 |
[39:05] | How’d she play into this? | 她又是怎么卷进来的 |
[39:06] | I’ve known her for years. | 我认识她挺久了 |
[39:09] | I was friends with her dealer. | 跟卖她毒品的人是朋友 |
[39:10] | I used to help him launder money. | 以前经常帮他洗黑钱 |
[39:12] | She came to me about a week ago, | 大约一周前她来找我 |
[39:14] | telling me about her mom’s plan to steal the car. | 说她妈妈想要偷那辆车 |
[39:18] | They wanted help getting it out of the country. | 他们想要我帮忙把车弄到国外 |
[39:20] | But with the car being sold, you were worried | 可这辆车一旦售出 |
[39:22] | that the bullet in the headrest would be discovered | 你担心头枕里的子弹会被人发现 |
[39:24] | and finally matched to your Beretta. | 最后牵扯出你的贝雷塔手枪 |
[39:27] | I had to get it out. | 我得把它取出来 |
[39:30] | I sent her away. | 我把她支开了 |
[39:33] | I sent her away for an hour or so | 让她出去呆一个多小时 |
[39:34] | so I could get my work done. | 这样我能把事儿给办了 |
[39:38] | Too bad she had to come back. | 可惜她跑了回来 |
[39:42] | The vibe in this place always gets me feeling hot. | 这里的氛围总是让我觉得欲火焚身 |
[39:45] | Sexy. | 如此性感 |
[39:47] | Do you want to take a ride? | 你要出去兜兜风吗 |
[39:48] | The hell you doing here? | 你跑进来干什么 |
[39:49] | I got bored. Let’s go. | 我很无聊嘛 我们走吧 |
[39:51] | Now. | 现在就走吧 |
[39:52] | The car’s not ready yet. | 车还没好 |
[39:54] | I thought you said you were working on the engine. | 你不是说你要弄引擎吗 |
[39:58] | What are you up to, Kenny boy? | 你有什么勾当 小肯肯 |
[40:01] | You got an angle, don’t you? | 一定有原因是不是 |
[40:03] | What is it? I want in. | 什么原因 告诉我 |
[40:05] | Stay out of it, Ava. | 少管闲事 艾娃 |
[40:07] | Now I know it’s good. | 那一定很值钱了 |
[40:09] | You want me to stay out of it, it’s gonna cost… | 要想我少管闲事 那得花不少… |
[40:16] | I told you to stay the hell out of here! | 我告诉过你 少管闲事 |
[40:18] | Come here! Get back! | 回来 给我回来 |
[40:19] | Come back! | 给我回来 |
[40:28] | Come here. Come on! | 过来 过来 |
[40:53] | Just talked to Carlo Derosa. | 刚和卡罗·迪罗萨谈过了 |
[40:56] | He’s sending someone over to pick up the Caddy. | 他会派人来取这辆凯迪拉克 |
[40:58] | Well, Bixler did confess, | 反正比克斯勒已经认罪 |
[40:59] | so the car’s not evidence anymore. | 那这车也不用作为证据封存了 |
[41:02] | What about Aron Derosa? | 亚伦·迪罗萨怎么说 |
[41:04] | Still doesn’t want to sell? | 还是不愿卖这辆车 |
[41:05] | Actually, the brothers finally compromised. | 事实上 兄弟俩终于达成一致了 |
[41:07] | They’re donating the car to the Mob Museum. | 他们准备把这辆车捐给黑帮博物馆 |
[41:10] | Oh, that sounds like a good place for her. | 听上去是个好去处 |
[41:12] | Still such a shame that she’s never gonna see the road again. | 就是有些可惜她再也不能跑在路上了 |
[41:19] | One last ride? | 最后一程 |
[41:21] | I thought you’d never ask. | 还以为你一点不想开呢 |