时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | Hey, old man. | 老家伙 |
[00:28] | What the hell are you doing in my alley? | 你在我的巷子里做什么 |
[00:30] | This… this isn’t your alley. | 这不是你的巷子 |
[00:32] | What, you trying to tell me that it’s yours? | 什么 你想说这巷子是你的吗 |
[00:34] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[00:35] | I’m just trying to have some fun. | 只是想找点乐子 |
[00:37] | Ain’t you having fun? | 你不高兴吗 |
[00:43] | Please, just let me be, please. | 求求你 放过我 求求你 |
[00:45] | Is that the best you got? | 你就这点出息吗 |
[00:54] | Leave him alone! | 别惹他 |
[00:57] | Who’s there? | 你是谁 |
[00:58] | Get that damn light out of my eyes. | 把那破灯关了 |
[01:00] | You want to pick on someone? | 你想找人麻烦 |
[01:02] | Why don’t you pick on someone who can fight back? | 何不找个懂得还击的人 |
[01:04] | I said, turn off that damn light. | 我说了 关了那破灯 |
[01:07] | Forget it, man. | 算了吧 |
[01:09] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[01:10] | I’m a guy who’s sick of you | 只是个看不惯 |
[01:11] | trashing this neighborhood. | 你在这附近搞破坏的人 |
[01:13] | Well, if you’re gonna do something about it, | 如果你有所作为 |
[01:15] | why don’t you hurry up and do it? | 怎么还不快点动手 |
[01:19] | Let’s go. | 我们上 |
[01:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:26] | – Morning. – Morning. | -早 -早 |
[01:27] | What’s going on, Mitch? | 什么情况 米奇 |
[01:28] | One of the owners who backs on the alley | 对着这后巷的一家商户 |
[01:31] | was taking out trash this morning. | 今天早上出来倒垃圾 |
[01:33] | He made the find. | 发现了尸体 |
[01:45] | Somebody worked him over pretty good. | 有人狠狠地修理了他一顿 |
[01:47] | Judging by his knuckles, | 看他的指关节 |
[01:49] | I’d say he got a few shots in. | 我敢说他一定还击了 |
[01:55] | Ground is sticky over here, | 这边的地真粘 |
[01:58] | probably thanks to this dumpster. | 大概是因为这个垃圾箱 |
[02:00] | But it’s given us a lot of shoe impressions. | 不过倒是给我们提供了不少鞋印 |
[02:02] | Looking at the number, | 看这数量 |
[02:04] | I’d say more than one assailant. | 我敢说袭击的人不止一个 |
[02:05] | Well, Mitch did say there was a gang | 米奇说过 最近有个帮派 |
[02:08] | terrorizing the neighborhood lately. | 在这片区横行霸道 |
[02:10] | Mostly vandalism and burglaries, | 主要是故意破坏和盗窃 |
[02:12] | but maybe they stepped up their game to murder. | 不过也许是他们终于把游戏升级成了谋杀 |
[02:20] | Nice get-up. | 这打扮不错 |
[02:21] | Is that a cape? | 那是披风吗 |
[02:23] | That’s a costume of some sort. | 是一种道具服装 |
[02:26] | And, of course, no costume | 还有 不用说的 每套道具服装 |
[02:27] | would be complete without a mask. | 都一定配有一张面具 |
[02:30] | Maybe he was one of those | 没准他只是 |
[02:31] | sidewalk characters over on the Strip. | 在主街的人行道上做角色扮演 |
[02:33] | They dress up like superheroes and panhandle for money. | 打扮成超级英雄的样子来讨钱 |
[02:36] | Yeah, and was walking home and just got jumped? | 然后走回家的路上 恰好被袭击吗 |
[02:39] | Sara. | 萨拉 |
[02:40] | One of my guys found this in a doorway up the street. | 我的手下在街北边的门道里发现了这个包 |
[02:43] | No ID. | 没有身份证件 |
[02:44] | Looks like it’s been rifled through. | 似乎已经被彻底地翻了一遍 |
[02:46] | Got some street clothes… | 有几件便装 |
[02:48] | and a sketch pad. | 和一本速写本 |
[02:55] | – Nick? – Yeah? | -尼克 -怎么了 |
[02:57] | Take a look at these. | 来看这个 |
[03:02] | Comic drawings of a superhero. | 一位有关超级英雄的漫画 |
[03:05] | That’s this superhero. | 就是这位超级英雄 |
[03:08] | Battling a gang. | 在和黑帮搏斗 |
[03:10] | It’s a little weirdly prophetic, isn’t it? | 这预知可透着点诡异啊 |
[03:12] | Like he knew he was gonna come up against these guys. | 似乎他知道自己会碰到这些人 |
[03:16] | Like he knew the future. | 似乎他预知了未来 |
[03:17] | Too bad for him, | 真可惜 |
[03:19] | the hero only wins in comic books. | 只有在漫画里 英雄赢了 |
[03:49] | 微博名 三级CSI | |
[03:50] | 犯罪现场调查 | |
[04:03] | Hey, uh, quite a collection of lifts. | 采集了不少脚印啊 |
[04:05] | Yeah, looks like at least five or six | 是啊 似乎至少有五六个人 |
[04:07] | different individuals, plus the victim. | 再加上被害人 |
[04:09] | And a bare foot? What’s with that? | 还有一个赤脚的 是怎么回事 |
[04:11] | I don’t know, but he was definitely part of the mix somehow. | 不知道 但他一定和本案有关 |
[04:13] | What do you got? | 你有什么发现 |
[04:14] | I think these are the victim’s superpowers. | 我想这些是被害人的超能力 |
[04:17] | One stun gun, spent, no charge left, | 一把电枪 电用完了 没电了 |
[04:20] | and a pepper spray… | 还有一瓶防狼喷雾 |
[04:22] | …also empty. | …也空了 |
[04:24] | Hey, Nick. Got a minute? | 尼克 有空吗 |
[04:27] | What’s up, Super Dave? | 怎么了 超级大卫 |
[04:28] | Well, I’m gonna say time of death | 死亡时间 |
[04:30] | was between midnight and 3:00 A.M. | 是午夜十二点到凌晨三点之间 |
[04:32] | Multiple bruises and contusions. | 多处瘀伤和挫伤 |
[04:34] | Several lacerations. | 几处撕裂伤 |
[04:36] | I can’t hazard a guess | 但我不能断定 |
[04:37] | to say which ultimately killed him, though. | 是哪种伤害让他直接毙命 |
[04:39] | Find any ID? | 有身份证吗 |
[04:41] | No. Nothing. | 没有 什么都没有 |
[04:42] | Leave it to a superhero to keep his identity a mystery. | 就让超级英雄继续保持神秘的身份吧 |
[04:45] | Can I get my cart, please? | 请问能把我的推车还我吗 |
[04:48] | Can I get my cart? | 能把我的推车还我吗 |
[04:51] | I said, be patient, okay? Please. | 我说了 请耐心等待 请配合我们 |
[05:05] | How’s your sandwich, Roger? | 三明治好吃吗 罗杰 |
[05:09] | Good, yes. Thanks. | 非常好吃 谢谢你 |
[05:11] | You said size 11. | 你说要十一码的鞋子 |
[05:12] | They’re not entirely new. | 这双不是全新的 |
[05:14] | They’re from our lost-and-found, but they’re something. | 是从失物招领处拿来的 不过总比没有好 |
[05:16] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[05:20] | They’re, uh… not entirely free, though, either. | 不过 鞋子也不是白送你的 |
[05:25] | I need to know what happened in the alley last night. | 我要知道昨晚那条巷子里发生的事 |
[05:28] | You were there, | 你当时在场 |
[05:29] | weren’t you? | 对吗 |
[05:30] | Some guy… | 有个… |
[05:33] | who looked like Batman… | 看着像蝙蝠侠的人… |
[05:37] | …he saved me. | …救了我 |
[05:39] | How did he save you, exactly? | 他是怎么救的你 |
[05:41] | I was,uh, | 我当时在 |
[05:42] | rummaging. | 到处找吃的 |
[05:45] | All of a sudden, | 突然 |
[05:46] | I’m surrounded by these, um… villains. | 我被一群恶棍包围了 |
[05:50] | And they start shoving and hitting me. | 然后他们开始推我 还打我 |
[05:53] | What did these villains look like? | 这些坏人长什么样 |
[05:54] | Never saw them. | 没看到 |
[05:55] | They-they covered their faces. | 他们戴着面罩挡住了脸 |
[05:58] | But they wanted to hurt me. | 他们想伤害我 |
[06:02] | Badly. | 想狠狠地打我 |
[06:07] | That’s when the guy in the mask appeared, | 这时候 面具人出现了 |
[06:10] | in a ball of light. | 带着圣光 |
[06:12] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[06:14] | What happened next? | 后来呢 |
[06:15] | I don’t… I don’t know. I left. I took off. | 我不知道 我走了 离开了 |
[06:19] | You didn’t see their faces. | 你没看到他们的长相 |
[06:20] | You didn’t see what happened. | 也没看到发生了什么事情 |
[06:22] | Did you see anything at all | 你有看到什么 |
[06:24] | that-that might help us? | 可能能帮得上我们的东西吗 |
[06:26] | Find the villains, I mean. | 帮我们找到那些坏人 |
[06:29] | A truck. | 有一辆卡车 |
[06:32] | A red pickup. | 一辆红色的皮卡 |
[06:34] | Um, parked in the alley. | 停在巷子里 |
[06:41] | How’s it going? | 查得如何了 |
[06:42] | Any luck? | 又发现吗 |
[06:43] | Some. | 有一些 |
[06:44] | I was able to identify two of the boots | 我查出有两种靴子 |
[06:46] | that made these impressions. | 能踩出这种鞋印 |
[06:47] | Unfortunately, | 可惜的是 |
[06:48] | they’re all common work boots, | 都是普通的工作靴 |
[06:50] | sold at dozens of retailers and online. | 许多零售商和网店都在卖 |
[06:52] | But we may have some luck in a different way. | 但在另一个方面我们或许能有发现 |
[06:55] | Take a close look. | 你仔细看下 |
[06:58] | There are granules stuck in the gel. | 凝胶上粘着颗粒 |
[07:00] | Almost like… coffee grounds. | 很像是 咖啡渣 |
[07:03] | Sara said that the ground | 萨拉说过罪案现场附近的地面 |
[07:04] | around the crime scene was… was sticky. | 非常的粘 |
[07:07] | Maybe the tackiness pulled whatever this is | 也许就把他鞋底上的东西 |
[07:09] | off of this guy’s shoes. | 给粘了下来 |
[07:10] | Not just his. | 不仅是他的 |
[07:11] | Almost all of these have the exact same trace on them. | 这些鞋印几乎都有同样的残留物 |
[07:14] | I already pulled the sample | 我已经提取了样本 |
[07:15] | and gave it to Hodges for analysis. | 给霍奇斯分析去了 |
[07:17] | Hey, Russell, you should, uh, see this. | 罗素 你得看看这个 |
[07:19] | It’s, uh, security footage | 这是位于华莱士街当铺的 |
[07:21] | from a pawnshop on Wallace. | 监视录影带 |
[07:22] | Just a few blocks from the murder. | 离谋杀案现场只有几个街区 |
[07:33] | Wow, they don’t waste any time. | 他们还真是充分利用时间 |
[07:36] | That’s from a little after 11:00. | 十一点多一点 |
[07:38] | Only an hour or so before the murder. | 距谋杀案发生只有差不多一小时 |
[07:40] | Looks like this gang had a busy night. | 看上去这群人忙了一整晚 |
[07:47] | The owner already started cleaning up inside. | 店主已经开始清理内部了 |
[07:49] | So I told him not to touch anything | 所以我跟他说在我们取证完前 |
[07:50] | until we’re finished. | 不能碰任何东西 |
[07:53] | Well, according to Akers, | 据埃克斯说的 |
[07:54] | this is the second time these guys have hit this place. | 这是这伙人第二次袭击这个地方 |
[07:57] | They did the same thing to a beauty supply store | 几晚前 他们也洗劫了 |
[07:59] | a block down, a couple nights ago. | 一个街区之外的化妆品店 |
[08:01] | So they’re targeting the same area. | 所以他们针对同一个区域 |
[08:03] | Gotta be local. | 肯定是当地人 |
[08:04] | Maybe a gang of neighborhood kids out wilding? | 也许是街区的小孩帮派成员出来撒野 |
[08:07] | Wilding… now killing. | 之前是撒野 现在是杀人 |
[08:09] | Got any shoe impressions? | 有鞋印吗 |
[08:12] | Working on it. | 正在弄 |
[08:14] | What is that powder? | 那是什么粉末 |
[08:14] | Oh, the, uh, display | 橱窗中 |
[08:16] | has fluorescent lights. | 有荧光灯 |
[08:18] | And the inside of the tubes | 荧光灯的灯管内部 |
[08:19] | is coated with this phosphor powder. | 涂有荧光粉 |
[08:21] | When the tube breaks, the powder gets everywhere. | 灯管破了后 荧光粉就撒得到处都是了 |
[08:23] | Any point in, uh… | 能找到 |
[08:24] | dusting for prints? | 指纹吗 |
[08:25] | Not sure. | 还不确定 |
[08:26] | Video was pretty grainy, | 录像很模糊 |
[08:27] | but it looked like they were wearing gloves. | 但看上去他们带了手套 |
[08:29] | Besides, they took | 再说了 他们基本把 |
[08:30] | almost everything they touched. | 碰到的东西都拿走了 |
[08:36] | Maybe we don’t need any prints. | 或许我们不需要指纹了 |
[08:45] | I got blood. | 我找到血迹了 |
[08:53] | “I wear a mask. | “我戴着面具 |
[08:55] | “And that mask, it’s not to hide who I am, | 不是为了掩盖我自己 |
[08:58] | but to create what I am.” | 而是要创造原本的我 |
[09:01] | I give up. | 我放弃了 |
[09:02] | Are-are you quoting Sun Tzu? | 你是在引用孙子的话吗 |
[09:04] | Uh, no, no, no. A different warrior. | 不 不 是另一个战士 |
[09:06] | Batman. Volume one. | 《蝙蝠侠》 第一卷 |
[09:08] | Number 624. | 第624画 |
[09:11] | What’re you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[09:12] | Oh, I’m just trying to see your feet. | 我只是想看看你的脚 |
[09:13] | The last Batman fan I met | 我上次见到的蝙蝠侠迷 |
[09:14] | was shoeless and lives in an alley. | 没穿鞋 流落街头 |
[09:16] | You know, I never pegged you | 我从来没把你 |
[09:19] | for a comic book nerd. | 跟漫画迷挂上过钩 |
[09:20] | My early teens, | 在我年少时 |
[09:21] | every dime I had went to comic books. | 我把所有钱都贡献给了漫画书 |
[09:24] | I guess I just don’t get it. You know? | 我想我就是理解不了 |
[09:25] | My childhood, | 我还是孩子时 |
[09:26] | fantasy was never my escape. | 从来不靠幻想打发时间 |
[09:27] | I lost myself in science and numbers. | 我让自己沉浸在科学和数字中 |
[09:30] | That’s all I needed, I guess. | 我估计那就是我需要的 |
[09:31] | Well, you liked things that were clear and proven. | 你喜欢那些清楚明白的东西 |
[09:35] | Right or wrong. | 对错分明 |
[09:35] | Black or white. | 非黑即白 |
[09:37] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[09:38] | This is the closest that I’ve come | 这是我离漫画世界 |
[09:39] | to the comic book world, | 最近的一次 |
[09:40] | and it’s ample enough. | 而且也已经够了 |
[09:43] | Do you realize | 你知道 |
[09:44] | how long walnuts have been around as a food source? | 人们食用核桃的历史有多久吗 |
[09:47] | Archeologists in Southern France | 法国南部的考古学家 |
[09:48] | found evidence of roasted walnut shells | 在烘烤的核桃壳中找到了证据 |
[09:51] | dating back to the Neolithic period. | 而那可以追溯到新石器时代 |
[09:53] | That’s 8,000 years ago. | 那是八千年前 |
[09:56] | I did not know that. | 我可不知道 |
[09:58] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[09:59] | And you’re telling us this because…? | 你告诉我们这些是由于 |
[10:01] | Well, because | 因为 |
[10:02] | the trace evidence collected at the scene, | 在现场找到的微量证据 |
[10:04] | the granules on the suspects’ shoes… | 嫌犯鞋子上的颗粒 |
[10:07] | it’s ground walnut shell. | 是核桃壳 |
[10:09] | Now, it’s not as exotic as it sounds. | 事实上没有看上去那么具有异国风情 |
[10:11] | It’s commonly used as reptile bedding, | 通常被用作爬行动物的床垫 |
[10:13] | if you raise reptiles. | 如果你养爬行动物的话就知道 |
[10:15] | They’re also used as exfoliants in soaps and scrubs. | 它们在也被当成甘醇酸用于肥皂和磨砂膏中 |
[10:18] | So it’s common stuff. | 所以是很平常的东西 |
[10:19] | Not gonna help us very much now, right? | 帮不了我们什么 对吧 |
[10:21] | Not necessarily. | 不一定 |
[10:22] | Our samples are unique | 我们的样本很独特 |
[10:24] | in that they are unusually charred. | 因为它们通常是烧焦的 |
[10:27] | They also contain a trace of calcium hypochlorite. | 它们还含有一点次氯酸钙 |
[10:30] | I’m still working to determine why. | 我还在分析为什么会这样 |
[10:32] | Good, good. | 很好 很好 |
[10:33] | Go. | 走吧 |
[10:34] | Work. | 去工作 |
[10:39] | Oh, lord. I need a revolving door around here. | 天哪 我得在这装个旋转门 |
[10:41] | Results from the blood Finlay found at the pawnshop. | 芬恩利在当铺发现的血液有了结果 |
[10:44] | Uh, DNA was male. | DNA显示是男性 |
[10:46] | No direct match in CODIS. | DNA联合索引系统没有找到完全匹配的 |
[10:47] | But there was a familial match to this guy. | 但是有一个近亲与这家伙匹配 |
[10:51] | Martin Preach. | 马丁·普力奇 |
[10:53] | Three-striker currently residing | 三犯案底 现在关在 |
[10:55] | at Ely State Prison. | 伊利监狱 |
[10:56] | I did some checking. | 我查了一下 |
[10:57] | Mr. Preach has at least one kid. | 普力奇先生至少有一个小孩 |
[10:59] | A 19-year-old son named Trey. | 十九岁的儿子叫特雷 |
[11:02] | A couple of petty offenses of his own. | 他自己也有几次轻微犯罪 |
[11:04] | Could be the blood donor. | 可能是他的血 |
[11:05] | Was one of his petty offenses his hair? | 其中一次犯罪是因为他的发型天怒人怨吗 |
[11:10] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[11:11] | Uh, look at the victim’s comic book drawings. | 看看受害人的漫画册 |
[11:13] | The gang that the superhero is fighting. | 超级英雄对抗的帮派 |
[11:16] | One of them has a purple mohawk. | 其中之一有留的是紫色的莫霍克头 |
[11:22] | Pow! | 棒 |
[11:28] | Like father, like son, I guess. Right, Trey? | 有其父必有其子 对吧特雷 |
[11:30] | It’s not much of a surprise. | 没什么好惊讶的 |
[11:32] | Your dad wasn’t exactly around | 在你的成长期 |
[11:34] | during your formative years, was he? | 你爸爸基本不在你身边 对吧 |
[11:37] | I got a family I can count on. | 我有可以依靠的家庭 |
[11:39] | That’s all that matters. | 那就够了 |
[11:40] | Yeah, you got your boys, right? Your-your gang? | 你有你的兄弟 你的帮派成员 |
[11:43] | It’s one for all, you know? | 是我为人人 |
[11:45] | Well, I hate to break up the little party here, Trey, | 我不想打破你的幻想 特雷 |
[11:49] | but you guys are in it pretty deep this time. | 但你们这次把事情弄得很大了 |
[11:50] | You left DNA on the window at the pawnshop last night. | 你昨晚在当铺的橱窗上留下了DNA |
[11:53] | As we’re sitting here, | 我们坐在这的时候 |
[11:54] | our guy is outside matching it | 我们的同事在外面 |
[11:56] | to the sample that you gave in the hall. | 将那个样本和你在过道里留的做匹配 |
[11:58] | You ain’t a juvie no more, man, | 你不再是个青少年了 |
[12:00] | and this is far from your first offense. | 这比你第一次袭击要严重得多 |
[12:01] | So… I suggest you smarten up. | 所以 我建议你聪明点 |
[12:05] | The D.A.’s gonna want your whole crew. | 地方检察官会拿下你所有的成员 |
[12:06] | All of them, all right? | 所有成员 好吗 |
[12:07] | You give us the names and a serious statement, | 你告诉我们名字 一份正式的声明 |
[12:11] | and this murder does not have to be all on you. | 这次谋杀就不必全记在你的头上 |
[12:13] | Hold on. What murder? | 等等 什么谋杀 |
[12:15] | The guy you beat to death | 昨晚在格兰特巷子里 |
[12:16] | in the alley of Grant last night. | 被你打死的人 |
[12:18] | That murder. | 那起谋杀 |
[12:20] | I don’t know nothing about that. | 有关这件事 我什么都不知道 |
[12:23] | You don’t know nothing about this? | 你什么都不知道 |
[12:26] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[12:28] | This dude? | 这个家伙 |
[12:29] | He’s the one that’s dead? | 他是死者 |
[12:32] | I’ve seen this freak around. | 我经常看到这个怪咖 |
[12:33] | He wears a mask or something, right? | 他戴着面具之类的东西 对吧 |
[12:36] | Yeah, I see him sometimes when I cruise at night. | 是的 我夜巡时有时会见到他 |
[12:40] | Sad damn freak. | 可悲的怪咖 |
[12:43] | But I didn’t kill him though. | 但我没杀他 |
[12:47] | I didn’t touch him. | 我没碰他 |
[12:54] | Just heard from Nick. | 尼克刚来报告 |
[12:55] | Trey Preach and his purple hair | 特雷·普力奇和他那头紫发 |
[12:57] | deny any involvement with the murder. | 否认他于凶杀有牵连 |
[12:59] | No shocker, I guess. | 我想这也在意料之中 |
[13:01] | No, shocker would’ve been if he didn’t deny it. | 是啊 要是他真承认了那就出人意料了 |
[13:03] | Well… no problem holding him. | 拘留他是没问题的 |
[13:04] | The guy’s a lock for the smash and grab | 当铺的砸橱窗抢劫案 |
[13:06] | at the pawnshop. | 他逃脱不了干系 |
[13:08] | The problem is | 问题在于 |
[13:10] | that may be the only thing that he’s a lock for. | 我们也只能确认他跟抢劫案有干系 |
[13:13] | What do you mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[13:14] | So, the shoe prints from the pawnshop | 当铺的鞋印 |
[13:16] | don’t match the shoe prints from the alley. | 和小巷里的鞋印不匹配 |
[13:19] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[13:19] | Unless these guys went home and changed shoes | 除非他们在犯了第一桩案之后 |
[13:21] | in between crimes, | 回家换了鞋 |
[13:24] | we’re looking at different gangs. | 这里有两帮不同的人 |
[13:26] | Two gangs working the same neighborhood? | 一个居民区里能容得下两个帮派 |
[13:29] | And what about the comic book drawings? | 那漫画又是怎么回事 |
[13:32] | No, no, no. There-there can’t be | 不对 弄紫色莫霍克发型的人 |
[13:33] | that many guys out there with purple mohawks. | 不可能有那么多 |
[13:36] | Don’t we know somebody that-that saw the gang in the alley? | 不是有一个人在小巷里见到了那帮人吗 |
[13:40] | The homeless guy, Roger. | 流浪汉罗杰 |
[13:41] | But he said he didn’t remember seeing any faces. | 可是他说他没看到他们的长相 |
[13:44] | That’s what he said, but let-let’s find him. | 他的确这样说过 不过我们再把他找回来 |
[13:45] | Show him a picture of Trey and his purple hair. | 给他看看特雷和那紫头发 |
[13:48] | Maybe he saw more than he realized. | 也许他看到了但不自知 |
[13:55] | Maybe he decided it was too high crime an area, | 也许他觉得这地方犯罪率太高 |
[13:57] | and picked up and moved out. | 决定搬走了 |
[13:59] | You know what? I’m gonna go back | 我去再去另一边看看 |
[14:00] | to the other side, have one more look. | 再确认一次 |
[14:02] | Then we should check the alley north of Grant. | 然后我们应该去检查格兰特街北边的小巷 |
[14:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:26] | Roger? | 罗杰 |
[14:28] | We just want to talk to you. | 我们只想跟你谈谈 |
[14:31] | Hey, who’s there?! | 你是谁 |
[14:39] | What the hell? | 搞什么名堂 |
[14:42] | Who are you? | 是谁 |
[14:43] | Hey! Okay! | 听着 |
[14:44] | I’m with the LVPD Crime Lab. | 我是的维加斯警局犯罪实验室的工作人员 |
[14:45] | I need you to step back. | 你们快退后 |
[14:47] | Just stay back! | 别往前走一步 |
[14:51] | Unless you’re faster than a speeding bullet, | 除非你跑得比子弹还快 |
[14:54] | you better do what she said. | 最好按照她说的做 |
[15:06] | Why were you in the alley? | 你们为什么在小巷里 |
[15:07] | We got every right to be there. | 那是我们的权利 |
[15:09] | We haven’t done anything wrong. | 我们又没做错事 |
[15:10] | All right, for starters, | 好吧 首先 |
[15:11] | how about you take off your masks? | 你们把面具摘下来吧 |
[15:13] | Unless you have something to hide. | 除非你们有所隐瞒 |
[15:15] | We’re not hiding anything. | 我们没有什么可隐瞒的 |
[15:16] | We’re just protecting ourselves. | 我们只是在保护自己 |
[15:19] | Anonymity is vital to our work. | 在我们这行中 |
[15:21] | To what we do. | 匿名性是很重要的 |
[15:24] | Which is what exactly? | 你们这行又是什么 |
[15:25] | We fight crime. | 我们打击犯罪 |
[15:27] | We patrol the streets at night. | 晚间巡逻街道 |
[15:28] | We do whatever we got to do | 我们尽全力 |
[15:30] | to make it tougher on the pimps and the drug dealers | 与那些恶棍和毒贩子斗争 |
[15:33] | and whatever other criminals we find. | 还有和任何其他罪犯斗争 |
[15:34] | Okay, we’re on the same side here. | 好吧 我们是站在同一战线的 |
[15:36] | The guy who was beaten in this alley last night? | 昨晚在这巷子里被殴打的人 |
[15:39] | Judging from his costume, | 看他那身着装 |
[15:40] | I’m guessing he was a friend of yours? | 我猜他应该是你们的朋友吧 |
[15:43] | Dominion was beaten? By who? | 圣域被打了 谁打的他 |
[15:45] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[15:47] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[15:49] | You didn’t know? | 你们不知道吗 |
[15:58] | How did it happen? | 他是怎么死的 |
[15:58] | Well, we’re working to figure it out. | 我们正在想办法调查此事 |
[16:01] | And it would help if you could tell us | 如果你能帮忙 会对我们有很大益处 |
[16:02] | when was the last time you saw him? | 能告诉我们最后一次见他是什么时候吗 |
[16:04] | Dominion didn’t show up for patrol last night, so | 昨晚的巡逻圣域没有来 |
[16:07] | when he didn’t show up again tonight, | 今天他又没出现 |
[16:08] | we decided to go looking for him and | 所以我们决定去找他 |
[16:10] | that’s when we saw you two entering the alley. | 就是那时我们看到了你们俩走进巷子 |
[16:11] | What was Dominion’s real name? | 圣域的真名是什么 |
[16:15] | Your friend is lying in a morgue. | 你们的朋友现在正躺在停尸间里 |
[16:17] | An unclaimed John Doe with a toe tag. | 脚上拴着标签 无名人士 |
[16:20] | Tell us his name so we can at least notify his family. | 告诉我们他的名字 至少让我们通知他的家人 |
[16:26] | Brad Jeffries. | 布拉德·杰弗里斯 |
[16:31] | All Brad ever wanted to do was help people. | 布拉德只想帮助他人 |
[16:34] | I know it sounds trite, but… | 我知道这话听起来很陈词滥调 可是 |
[16:36] | ever since he was ten, right after his father died, | 自他十岁起 他父亲死后 |
[16:40] | he became obsessed with… | 他开始沉迷于 |
[16:43] | fairness. | 公正 |
[16:44] | He insisted that everything had be fair. | 他坚持所有的事都必须公正 |
[16:47] | That’s when he got lost in the comic book world | 就在那时他迷失于漫画之中 |
[16:50] | and this online role-playing. | 还有这些网络角色扮演 |
[16:53] | How long had he been doing this? | 他已经这么做了多久了 |
[16:54] | Dressing up and going on, | 穿着道具服 和朋友一起 |
[16:56] | patrol with his friends? | 外出巡逻 |
[16:57] | The real-life superhero movement? | 他的现实生活超级英雄行动吗 |
[17:00] | That’s what they call it. | 这是他们取的名字 |
[17:02] | Uh, they’ve been doing it for probably ten months now. | 他们的行动进行了差不多十个月了 |
[17:05] | Did he ever mention any problems | 他有提到过任何问题吗 |
[17:07] | or run-ins they might’ve had? | 有没有和谁闹矛盾 |
[17:10] | Any enemies they could’ve made? | 有和任何人成为敌人吗 |
[17:11] | He would’ve knew better | 要是有他也不会 |
[17:13] | than to talk to us about it. | 跟我们谈这些事 |
[17:15] | It would only worry me that much more. | 这只会更让我担心 |
[17:17] | And it only aggravated Seth. | 而且赛斯对此也很恼怒 |
[17:20] | You weren’t a fan of what he was doing? | 你不支持他吗 |
[17:21] | I was afraid of exactly this. | 我就怕出这种事 |
[17:25] | I mean, I warn-I warned him I don’t know how many times | 我告诫过他 不知跟他说了多少次 |
[17:27] | that they were playing a dangerous game. | 他们这个游戏太危险了 |
[17:30] | It’s not comic book land out there. | 外面的世界不像漫画 |
[17:32] | It’s the real world. People have guns and knives. | 这是现实生活 人们可以持枪持刀 |
[17:36] | He said it was his calling. | 他说那是他的使命 |
[17:39] | That it gave meaning to his life. | 让他活得更有意义 |
[17:41] | How can you argue with that? | 他说出这话我还能说什么 |
[17:43] | No, I understand. Um… | 我明白 |
[17:47] | his two partners — Tina and Scott? | 他的两个搭档 狄娜和斯考特 |
[17:49] | How-how well do you know them? | 你们跟他们熟吗 |
[17:51] | Well. | 挺熟的 |
[17:53] | They’re here all the time. | 他们经常来我们家 |
[17:55] | They hang out in the basement. | 他们喜欢在地下室玩 |
[17:57] | They were his best friends. | 他们是他最好的朋友 |
[17:59] | They would never have anything to do | 他的死是绝对不可能和他们有关的 |
[18:01] | with his death if that’s what you’re thinking. | 你这么想就错了 |
[18:06] | So, Brad’s mom doesn’t have a problem | 布拉德的妈妈不反对你们 |
[18:08] | with you guys setting up in her basement? | 在她的地下室干这些 |
[18:11] | I mean, Brad was the one who brought the three of us together. | 我们三人会在一起都是因为布拉德 |
[18:13] | You know? Like, inspired us. | 是他启发了我们 |
[18:16] | He got me believing I could actually make a difference. | 他让我真正相信我能影响世界 |
[18:19] | And change the world, you know? | 改变世界 |
[18:21] | But why like this? | 为什么选择用这种方式 |
[18:22] | The masks, costumes? | 这些面具 服装 |
[18:25] | Well, we have our reasons. | 我们都有自己的理由 |
[18:27] | For me? | 我嘛 |
[18:29] | I was a victim once. | 我曾经是受害者 |
[18:31] | Just a 17-year-old girl, | 十七岁的姑娘 |
[18:33] | riding the bus late at night. | 晚上乘坐巴士 |
[18:35] | Yeah, I was never a victim. | 我不是受害者 |
[18:38] | But I was into some pretty dark stuff in the past. | 可是我有一段黑史 |
[18:40] | Hurt people. | 曾经伤害过他人 |
[18:41] | What I do now, it’s my way to pay it back. | 现在做这些 是为了偿还我的罪过 |
[18:44] | It’s my redemption. | 这是我赎罪的机会 |
[18:45] | But you’re not police officers. | 可是你们不是警察 |
[18:47] | You don’t have police training. | 你们没有受过训练 |
[18:49] | You don’t have the power to even arrest anybody. | 你们也没有逮捕任何人的权利 |
[18:52] | What you’re doing is borderline unlawful. | 你们的行为几乎是在打法律的擦边球 |
[18:54] | You know that, right? | 你们知道吧 |
[18:55] | So, what do we do? | 那我们该怎么做 |
[18:56] | We-we leave it up to the cops? Is that it? | 就让警察来办案吗 是吗 |
[18:57] | Well, there’s an idea, yeah. | 这是个好主意啊 |
[18:59] | Cops go where the money is. | 警察只保护有钱人 |
[19:01] | The casinos, the tourists. | 赌场 旅客 |
[19:03] | We aren’t exactly a priority. | 我们这样的人不属于优先考虑人群 |
[19:05] | So, that’s why we do what we do. | 所以我们才决定这么做 |
[19:06] | Come here and take a look at this. | 来看看这个 |
[19:10] | Tell me about the gang this superhero’s fighting. | 介绍下超级英雄在抗争的这群人 |
[19:12] | Yeah, we call them The Disciples. | 我们把他们称作门徒 |
[19:15] | They’ve been running wild around this area for about a month now. | 他们已经在这块区域肆意扫荡了一个月了 |
[19:18] | They’re sort of our nemesis. | 算是我们的死敌 |
[19:19] | The drawing was Brad’s version | 这些是布拉德画的 |
[19:21] | of what would happen if he found them. | 如果他遇到他们会怎么做 |
[19:23] | These are the rest of Brad’s drawings over here? | 那些也都是布拉德画的吗 |
[19:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:38] | What’s this one about? | 这是什么意思 |
[19:42] | Just some guy we ran into one night. Why? | 就只是某晚我们碰到的人 怎么了 |
[19:45] | Witnesses saw a red pickup truck last night | 目击者称昨晚大概在布拉德被杀时 |
[19:47] | around the time Brad was murdered. | 看到了一辆红色卡车 |
[19:49] | What can you tell me about it? | 能告诉些什么线索吗 |
[19:51] | Guy was arguing with a hooker. | 那人在和一名妓女争吵 |
[19:53] | Shoved her down. | 把她推倒 |
[19:54] | So we intervened. | 所以我们介入了 |
[19:56] | When he tried to bail, | 他想逃跑的时候 |
[19:58] | Brad smashed the fender of his truck. | 布拉德砸了他卡车的挡泥板 |
[20:00] | Know anything about the driver? | 对司机有什么线索 |
[20:03] | Have you seen him before or since then? | 之前或者之后有没有见过他 |
[20:05] | No. Just that night. | 没有 只有那天晚上 |
[20:07] | Okay. That’s it? | 好吧 就这样吗 |
[20:09] | Yeah, that’s it. | 就这样 |
[20:14] | You know, I had no idea this was actually a thing– | 我还从来不知道真的有这种事 |
[20:16] | this whole, real-life superhero movement. | 现实生活中的超级英雄活动 |
[20:19] | More than just our trio, you mean? | 所以不止我们那三位超级英雄吗 |
[20:21] | Way more. I have found hundreds of people across the country, | 远远不止 我找到全国有上百位 |
[20:24] | who like to dress in superhero costumes | 喜欢穿着超级英雄服装 |
[20:25] | and go out in their neighborhoods, | 在居住区附近到处走 |
[20:27] | mostly it seems with altruistic motives. | 大多数都是满怀正义之心 |
[20:30] | I’m all for making a difference, | 我挺支持改变世界 |
[20:32] | but the whole dress up part just seems so… | 但是要穿成这幅打扮就… |
[20:35] | What’s the word I’m looking for? | 我得用什么形容词呢 |
[20:37] | Hello, ladies. | 两位女士好 |
[20:39] | I bring news on our walnut shells. | 核桃壳里找到了线索 |
[20:41] | Now, you remember that I said they were unique? | 还记得我说过它们很独特吗 |
[20:43] | You said they were charred, right? | 你说是被烤焦了 |
[20:45] | And also that they’d been exposed to calcium hypochlorite. | 而且还用次氯酸钙泡过 |
[20:47] | And all that just might equal… | 满足这些条件的可能是… |
[20:50] | Sundip Pool Supply. | 日光泳池设备 |
[20:52] | Might equal, how? | 怎么解释 |
[20:53] | Turns out, ground walnut shell | 调查发现 核桃壳 |
[20:54] | is also used by sandblasters to clean pool tile. | 也会被加入喷砂器 清洗泳池瓷砖 |
[20:58] | They spray it instead of sand | 它们用核桃壳而不用沙子 |
[20:59] | because the shells don’t scratch the tile. | 是因为胡桃壳不会刮坏瓷砖 |
[21:01] | And how does that get us to this Sundip place? | 那是怎么查到日光泳池设备这地方的呢 |
[21:03] | The charring and the chemical trace. | 烤焦和化学使用痕迹 |
[21:05] | Sundip Pool Supply had a huge fire about three weeks ago. | 日光泳池设备三周前遭遇大火 |
[21:09] | It’s the only logical source I can think of | 我只能推理出这一个源头 |
[21:11] | that matches our specific samples. | 能够匹配上现场采集的样品 |
[21:13] | Thanks, Hodges, I’ll check it out. | 谢谢霍奇斯 我们去调查的 |
[21:23] | Hey, Doc. | 你好 医生 |
[21:24] | Long day for you. | 漫长的一天吧 |
[21:25] | Long and busy with some very interesting findings, | 漫长而繁忙 但找到了几个有趣线索 |
[21:29] | particularly in the case of your victim. | 尤其是你们案中的被害人 |
[21:31] | Really? What have you got? | 真的吗 查到了什么 |
[21:33] | Well, as you can see in his injuries here, | 你也能看到他的伤口 |
[21:34] | there’s a lot of bruising and swelling | 有许多的淤青和肿胀 |
[21:36] | as well as areas of bleeding. | 还有些地方出血 |
[21:38] | All of this is consistent with a non-lethal beating. | 但这些都并非致命伤 |
[21:41] | Non-lethal? | 非致命 |
[21:42] | And yet he’s dead. | 但他死了 |
[21:43] | Thanks to a single blow that landed just here at the base of the skull. | 因为揍在头骨底下的这一拳 |
[21:48] | The victim was struck once with significant force, | 被害人曾被很大力气殴打过 |
[21:51] | effectively transecting the brain stem in the area of the medulla oblongata. | 导致破坏了延髓部分的脑干 |
[21:55] | Okay, so maybe during the beating, | 好吧 也许在殴打途中 |
[21:58] | one of the suspects gets carried away, | 有位嫌疑人失去控制 |
[22:00] | hits the victim in the base of the skull, | 击打了被害人的头骨底部 |
[22:03] | and kills him. | 杀死了他 |
[22:04] | But herein lies the conundrum. | 但难题就在这 |
[22:06] | All this bruising and swelling you see took time. | 这些淤青和肿胀都需要时间 |
[22:09] | At least 60 minutes for the body to respond | 至少要受伤一小时后身体才会 |
[22:11] | to injuries of this degree. | 出现这种状况 |
[22:13] | The brain stem injury, however, was instantly fatal. | 而脑干受伤则是瞬间致命 |
[22:17] | Instantly? | 瞬间 |
[22:18] | Like switching off a light. | 就像关灯一样快 |
[22:20] | So the blow that killed him | 杀死他的那一击 |
[22:22] | was delivered 60 minutes after the beating. | 是在殴打后的一小时后才打的 |
[22:26] | That means that Brad Jeffries was beaten up | 也就是说布拉德·杰弗里斯被群揍一番 |
[22:29] | and left in the alley for at least an hour. | 然后被留在小巷至少一个小时 |
[22:31] | According to Doc, probably unconscious. | 根据法医报告 他当时可能处于昏迷 |
[22:33] | So somebody had to come back, | 所以有人回到现场 |
[22:35] | maybe a gang member or someone entirely different, | 可能是黑帮成员或者其他人 |
[22:38] | hit him in the back of the head, | 在脑后重击一下 |
[22:40] | and killed him. | 杀死了他 |
[22:41] | Does Doc have any thoughts about the murder weapon? | 法医对凶器有什么想法吗 |
[22:44] | Said it could be something like a baseball bat or a club. | 他说可能是棒球棍或者高尔夫球杆 |
[22:48] | But here you can see these bands on his neck. | 但你看他脖子后的伤痕 |
[22:53] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[22:55] | Nick just came back with some more comic book drawings from our superheroes. | 尼克刚从超级英雄那拿回了更多漫画作品 |
[23:01] | Check out the weapon in that hero’s hands. | 看看这个英雄手里的武器 |
[23:04] | It’s a club with metal bands. | 金属棒球棍 |
[23:06] | Right, so maybe our victim was killed with his own weapon. | 没错 所以被害人被自己的武器打死 |
[23:10] | Well, there was nothing like this recovered | 但现场没有留下这个 |
[23:12] | at the crime scene, so the killer must have taken it. | 说明凶手肯定拿走了 |
[23:14] | All right, so he either still has it, or he ditched it. | 所以他要么还留着 要么早扔了 |
[23:18] | There are a lot of dumpsters in those alleys. | 小巷里有许多垃圾桶 |
[23:19] | Let’s get LVPD to check the area completely, okay? | 让洛杉矶警方排查这一块吧 |
[23:23] | Hey, looks like that ground walnut shell trace | 好像核桃壳这条线索 |
[23:26] | might have paid off. | 很有用处 |
[23:28] | Thanks to Hodges, I went and checked out | 多谢霍奇斯 我去调查了 |
[23:29] | this place called Sundip Pool Supply. | 那个叫做日光泳池设备的地方 |
[23:31] | Their place is all fenced and boarded up, | 那里全部被拦 进入需要登记 |
[23:32] | but I got a security guard to let me in. | 但我让保安放我进去了 |
[23:35] | There was charred walnut shell, just like ours, | 那里到处都是烤焦的核桃壳 |
[23:37] | all over the place. | 和我们找到的一样 |
[23:38] | So our gang must’ve been there at some point before they went to the alley. | 所以黑帮在去小巷前还去了别的地方 |
[23:41] | Guard said that the only people working there right now | 门卫说现在在那工作的只有一个人 |
[23:43] | are the demolition crew, | 是拆迁工作人员 |
[23:44] | Company name is Agrerro Demo and Hauling. | 公司名叫阿格里奥拆迁公司 |
[23:47] | They are in there every day, | 他们每天都去那 |
[23:49] | and this is the kicker, | 有一个爱发牢骚的人 |
[23:50] | the crew’s foreman, Tony Agrerro, | 工头托尼·阿格里奥 |
[23:53] | he drives a red pickup truck. | 他开红色卡车 |
[24:05] | Okay, boys. | 好了各位 |
[24:06] | This is the guy we’re looking for right here, | 这就是我们要找的人 |
[24:08] | Tony Agrerro. | 托尼·阿格里奥 |
[24:10] | You’re sure he’s here? | 你确定他在这吗 |
[24:11] | Well, he better be, | 最好是在 |
[24:12] | that’s his red pickup truck right there. | 他的红色卡车还停在那呢 |
[24:14] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[24:23] | There’s the dent right there. | 那里有凹陷 |
[24:31] | Hey, Nick. | 尼克 |
[24:32] | Ground walnut shells. | 碎核桃壳 |
[24:33] | Same as on the boots from the alley. | 和小巷靴子上残留的一样 |
[24:38] | Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[24:53] | It’s still warm. | 还是热的 |
[24:54] | He’s got to be around here. | 他肯定就在这附近 |
[24:59] | Keys are still in the ignition. | 钥匙也还插在点火器上 |
[25:03] | Oh, Nick. | 尼克 |
[25:05] | Lot of blood. | 一大堆血 |
[25:10] | Mitchell, over here! | 米切尔 这边 |
[25:17] | Well, we found him. | 好吧 找到他了 |
[25:20] | Looks like somebody had an accident. | 看来有人发生了意外 |
[25:23] | If this was an accident, I’m Superman. | 这要是意外 我就是超人 |
[25:40] | – Hey, Nick. – Yeah? | -尼克 -怎么了 |
[25:42] | There are tool marks on one of these pulleys. | 滑轮上有工具的划痕 |
[25:44] | Looks like somebody intentionally jammed the winch cable. | 像是有人故意弄坏了绞车缆索 |
[25:47] | Yeah, they probably knew the victim would crawl | 也许他们知道死者会 |
[25:49] | into the gap to fix it. | 爬上去修理 |
[25:51] | Yeah, and then once he was in there, pulled the lever, | 是的 等他上去以后一拉杆 |
[25:54] | and squish. | 瞬间把他挤扁 |
[25:55] | Victim has a couple nasty bruises on his face. | 死者脸上有几处瘀伤 |
[25:58] | Yeah, yeah, I saw those. | 没错 我看见了 |
[25:59] | Looks like he got into a fistfight. | 刚和别人打完架 |
[26:01] | How old do you think those bruises are, David? | 你觉得这些瘀伤是什么时候造成的 大卫 |
[26:03] | Recent. | 时间不长 |
[26:04] | I don’t know– 24, 48 hours maybe? | 说不好 也就一两天前吧 |
[26:06] | That times out perfectly for the brawl in the alley, | 正好是小巷里打群架的时候 |
[26:09] | so maybe our dead superhero really did get some licks in | 也许超级英雄被揍倒前 |
[26:12] | before they took him down. | 的确稍微教训了这些人 |
[26:13] | All right, so we’ve got a red pickup truck, | 好吧 我们找到了红色皮卡 |
[26:14] | walnut shells, we have bruises now, | 胡桃壳屑 加上这些淤青 |
[26:17] | so Tony Agrerro here was definitely a part of the gang | 也就是说托尼·阿格里奥肯定是袭击 |
[26:19] | that beat up Brad Jeffries. | 布拉德·杰弗里斯的黑帮分子 |
[26:20] | Yeah, I think so, and then used his coworkers | 没错 帮派的里其他人 |
[26:22] | as the rest of the crew. | 应该就是他的同事们 |
[26:24] | Well, that’ll give us the alley gang, | 虽然查清了小巷黑帮 |
[26:25] | but it’s not gonna tell us who actually went back | 但我们还是不知道到底是谁 |
[26:27] | to commit the murder. | 折回小巷杀害死者 |
[26:29] | Guys, there are some interesting scratches on this truck. | 两位 车上有些奇怪的划痕 |
[26:34] | Are they fresh? | 是新划的吗 |
[26:35] | They didn’t have time to rust. | 痕迹还没生锈 |
[26:37] | Weren’t the other two superheroes… | 另外两位超级英雄… |
[26:40] | were they wearing spiked armbands? | 是不是有带铆钉的臂环 |
[26:42] | – Who, Scott and Tina? – Yeah. | -谁 斯科特和狄娜吗 -是的 |
[26:44] | Yeah, they were. | 对 他们确实有 |
[26:45] | So, uh, maybe they did this. | 也许是他们做的 |
[26:47] | Case of revenge. | 复仇什么的 |
[26:50] | Time of death, David? | 死亡时间是什么 大卫 |
[26:51] | I’m gonna put T.O.D. at around midnight last night, | 我觉得大概是昨天午夜左右 |
[26:54] | more or less. | 差不多吧 |
[26:55] | Midnight. | 午夜 |
[26:57] | You know, that’s not too long | 就在我告诉 |
[26:58] | after I talked to those two knuckleheads | 那两个傻瓜蛋 |
[26:59] | about that red pickup truck. | 关于红色皮卡的事之后 |
[27:08] | You lied, Tina. | 你撒谎了 狄娜 |
[27:09] | You and Scott. | 你和斯科特 |
[27:10] | Huh? Wh-What are you talking about? | 什么 你在说什么 |
[27:11] | Last night when CSI Stokes was here, | 昨晚现场调查员丝多克斯来这的时候 |
[27:13] | he told you about a red pickup | 曾告诉你们 |
[27:15] | that had been spotted near where Brad was killed. | 布拉德被杀当时附近有辆红色皮卡 |
[27:17] | Yeah. So what? | 是的 那又如何 |
[27:18] | So when he asked you about the driver, you said that | 他问你们认不认识司机时 你说你们 |
[27:20] | you didn’t know anything, but you did know. | 一无所知 可事实并非如此 |
[27:22] | You knew the driver was Tony Agrerro– | 你知道司机是托尼·阿格里奥 |
[27:23] | his name’s right on the side of the truck. | 他的名字就印在卡车上 |
[27:25] | Okay, so maybe we didn’t tell CSI– what, Stokes?– | 好吧 也许我们没把所有事情都告诉 |
[27:28] | everything, but, you know,obviously, | 那个什么调查员丝多克斯 但很显然 |
[27:30] | you found your way to Tony Agrerro. | 你们也找到托尼·阿格里奥了 |
[27:32] | Not before you got to him first. | 那是在你们找上他以后 |
[27:34] | Wait, got to him first? What do you mean? | 等等 找上他 你什么意思 |
[27:36] | Tony Agrerro is dead,Tina, | 托尼·阿格里奥死了 狄娜 |
[27:38] | and we found evidence that at least one of you was there. | 而且证据表明你俩其中之一去过犯罪现场 |
[27:41] | What? | 什么 |
[27:42] | W-Wait. No. | 等等 不可能 |
[27:43] | That’s not what we’re about. | 我们不做这样的事情 |
[27:45] | Okay? Th-The real-life superhero movement is about… | 明白吗 超级英雄现世行动 |
[27:48] | asserting a positive influence. It’s about… | 是为了传播正能量 |
[27:52] | improving the neighborhood. | 为了改善街区环境 |
[27:53] | You want to improve your neighborhood? | 你想改善街区环境吗 |
[27:55] | Go help in a shelter. | 去个庇护所帮忙 |
[27:57] | Get involved with at-risk kids. | 去帮助处境危急的孩子 |
[27:59] | The game that you are playing is dangerous, | 你们玩得这些不过是徒增危险 |
[28:01] | and now two people are dead because of it. | 现在又害得两个人因此丧命 |
[28:04] | Where were you last night around midnight? | 昨晚午夜你在哪里 |
[28:06] | I was here, with Brad’s mom. | 我就在这 陪着布拉德的妈妈 |
[28:09] | We stayed up all night talking. | 我们谈了一整夜 |
[28:11] | I mean, Brad meant everything to her. | 布拉德是她的一切 |
[28:14] | All right, she’s devastated. | 她简直悲痛欲绝 |
[28:16] | I couldn’t just leave her. | 我不能就这么扔下她 |
[28:17] | What about Scott? | 那斯科特呢 |
[28:20] | Was he with you? | 他和你在一起吗 |
[28:23] | No. Uh… I have… | 没有 我… |
[28:25] | I have no idea where Scott was. | 我不知道斯科特去哪了 |
[28:35] | You need to tell me where to find Scott, Tina. | 你必须告诉我斯科特在哪 狄娜 |
[28:38] | No games this time. | 这次不是游戏 |
[28:44] | What am I looking at here? | 这些人是谁 |
[28:45] | Tony Agrerro’s trash-hauling crew. | 托尼·阿格里奥的垃圾搬运队 |
[28:48] | And shoe impressions confirm what we already figured: | 脚印验证了我们先前的结论 |
[28:50] | they’re also his gang from the alley. | 他们就是小巷里的黑帮 |
[28:52] | LVPD rounded them up. | 警方已把他们全部抓捕归案 |
[28:53] | Morgan and I offered a deal to the first one to talk. | 摩根和我首先审了他们 |
[28:56] | We got four takers. | 一共四个人 |
[28:57] | Their stories line up? | 口供对得上吗 |
[28:58] | All of them told the same tale. | 所有人的供述基本一致 |
[29:00] | Agreed to beating up Brad Jeffries in the alley. | 是他们在巷子里打了布拉德·杰弗里斯 |
[29:03] | Anybody say why? | 有人说为什么了吗 |
[29:05] | Because their boss told them to. | 因为他们老板叫他们干的 |
[29:08] | Right. Agrerro had that score to settle | 那就对了 阿格里奥因为妓女 |
[29:10] | with the superheroes | 还有砸车这些事儿 |
[29:12] | over the hooker and the damage to his truck. | 和超级英雄们结了梁子 |
[29:15] | Somehow they knew Jeffries would be walking home from work. | 他们知道杰弗里斯下班会走路回家 |
[29:17] | They also knew that he couldn’t resist playing hero. | 也知道他肯定忍不住要逞英雄 |
[29:20] | So the tussle with the homeless guy | 所以找流浪汉的茬 |
[29:21] | was just a lure to get Jeffries into the alley. | 只是为了把杰弗里斯骗进巷子 |
[29:24] | And Jeffries took the bait. | 杰弗里斯真的上钩了 |
[29:25] | But… they left him alive after the beating. | 但他们都明确指出 |
[29:29] | They were all big on pressing that point. | 殴打完杰弗里斯时 他一定还活着 |
[29:31] | Right. Well, we knew that. | 是的 这我们知道 |
[29:32] | I mean, he was alive for at least an hour later, | 至少一个小时之后 |
[29:35] | until one or maybe more of them came back and killed him. | 才有人返回巷子杀掉杰弗里斯前 |
[29:39] | Question is, who and why? | 问题是凶手是谁 动机又是什么 |
[29:40] | Well, here’s a thought. | 我有个想法 |
[29:42] | According to all of them, Agrerro’s mask came off | 据他们所说 打斗中阿格里奥的面具 |
[29:45] | during the fight… | 被扯了下来 |
[29:46] | Come on! | 给我狠狠打 |
[29:48] | How does it feel to be a hero? | 当英雄的感觉怎么样 |
[29:51] | …and Jeffries recognized him. | 杰弗里斯认出了他 |
[29:54] | Well, there’s a motive for you. | 照你这么说他就有动机了 |
[29:56] | After the beating, everybody leaves, | 打斗过后 所有人都走了 |
[29:58] | Tony starts thinking, | 托尼回想起来 |
[30:00] | – Tony starts worrying. – Exactly. | -开始担心 -没错 |
[30:01] | He knows that if the victim I.D.’s him, | 他知道如果死者指认他 |
[30:03] | he could face serious prison time on the assault. | 就会因为故意伤害而面临牢狱之灾 |
[30:06] | So an hour later, everybody’s gone. | 所以一小时以后 等人都走了 |
[30:08] | Agrerro goes back to the alley and kills Jeffries. | 阿格里奥回到巷子里杀了杰弗里斯 |
[30:12] | And then Agrerro is killed by the… | 而后超级英雄们为了报仇 |
[30:14] | the superhero out of revenge. | 又杀了阿格里奥 |
[30:16] | Only problem is… | 唯一的问题在于 |
[30:18] | Tony Agrerro never went back to the alley. | 托尼·阿格里奥根本没有回去 |
[30:22] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[30:23] | After beating up Jeffries, they all went to nurse their wounds | 揍完杰弗里斯以后 他们都去了当地一家酒吧 |
[30:26] | at a local dive bar. | 处理伤口 |
[30:28] | I talked to the bartender. | 我问过酒保了 |
[30:29] | Swears all five of them stayed there until close. | 他发誓他们五个打烊前一直在那 |
[30:33] | Agrerro ran a tab and he never left. | 阿格里奥根本没走 最后才结的账 |
[30:35] | Well, if that’s true, | 好吧 如果情况属实 |
[30:37] | then none of them could have killed Brad Jeffries. | 他们就不可能杀害布拉德·杰弗里斯 |
[30:41] | Scott… | 斯科特 |
[30:43] | I’ve been checking on you. | 我查了你的资料 |
[30:45] | You have quite a rap sheet. Congratulations. | 恭喜你啊 前科累累 |
[30:48] | Almost every charge in here | 几乎所有指控 |
[30:50] | involves you beating the crap out of somebody. | 都是殴打他人 |
[30:53] | That’s before I had a cause. | 那都是我没有找对方向之前 |
[30:55] | You know? | 你明白吗 |
[30:56] | Something to believe in. | 我找到了自己的信仰 |
[30:58] | This superhero thing? | 超级英雄之类的吗 |
[30:59] | Yeah. | 对 |
[31:00] | You want to know what I think about that? | 知道我怎么想吗 |
[31:03] | I think the mask and the cape are just an excuse | 我认为面具和斗篷 |
[31:05] | for you to go out and pound heads. | 只是你用来出去揍人的借口 |
[31:08] | You’ve always been a thug, only now you do it in a cape. | 你一直都是个恶霸 只是你现在用斗篷做掩护了 |
[31:10] | And you tell yourself it’s okay | 你跟自己说 |
[31:11] | because your victims are bad guys. | 因为揍的都是坏人 所以没事 |
[31:13] | No, man. | 不是这样的 |
[31:14] | You got me all wrong, I’m telling you. | 你错怪我了 真的 |
[31:16] | Tony Agrerro deserved to die, | 托尼·阿格里奥是罪有应得 |
[31:18] | am I right? | 我说得对吗 |
[31:20] | He killed your best friend, | 他杀了你最好的朋友 |
[31:22] | so you did what any noble superhero would do– | 所以你尽了一个超级英雄之责 |
[31:25] | You avenged your best friend’s death. | 为好友之死复仇 |
[31:26] | Only this time, Scott… | 只不过这一次 斯科特… |
[31:29] | that’s not being a hero right there, man, | 这不是英雄所为 |
[31:32] | that’s being a vigilante. | 而是成为一个所谓的义警了 |
[31:35] | I… I don’t know what you’re talking about, man. | 不明白你在说什么 |
[31:37] | I didn’t have anything to do with that. | 此事与我无关 |
[31:38] | You weren’t there last night? | 你昨晚不在那里吗 |
[31:40] | You weren’t at the yard? | 不在那个工场吗 |
[31:41] | No. Nowhere near it. | 不在 附近都没去过 |
[31:43] | Then explain how scratches ended up on a truck | 那你解释一下为何卡车上的刮痕 |
[31:47] | that perfectly match those bad-ass superhero bracelets of yours. | 会跟你牛逼的超级英雄臂环相符 |
[31:52] | And then maybe you can explain to me | 然后 也许你能再解释一下 |
[31:54] | how Tony Agrerro’s blood ended up on your boot. | 为什么你靴子上会有托尼·阿格里奥的血迹 |
[32:02] | All right, I… I was there. | 好吧 我当时在那儿 |
[32:05] | But he was dead when I found him. | 但我找到他时 他已经死了 |
[32:06] | I didn’t have anything to do with this, I swear. | 我发誓 此事与我无关 |
[32:10] | So you were lying before, but you’re telling me the truth now? | 你之前都是在说谎 现在说真话了吗 |
[32:12] | I went looking for him. | 我过去找他 |
[32:14] | All right? The place was dark. | 那地方很黑 |
[32:16] | I heard a truck engine running. | 我听到卡车的引擎声 |
[32:18] | I went to go check it out. | 就过去看了看 |
[32:19] | When I got there, he was laying there, dead. | 我到那时 他已经仰在那里 死了 |
[32:22] | I reached in to check his pulse. | 我上去检查他的脉搏 |
[32:23] | That’s probably how my arm band scratched the truck. | 所以我的护臂可能划到了卡车 |
[32:26] | Scott, if you’re gonna lie to me, | 斯科特 你要是想骗我 |
[32:27] | at least get your facts straight. | 至少编得贴近事实些 |
[32:28] | Okay? The keys were in the truck, | 行吗 钥匙在卡车上 |
[32:29] | the engine wasn’t running. | 引擎没有启动 |
[32:35] | You want to try again? | 想再编一个故事吗 |
[32:37] | No. | 不 |
[32:38] | What I want is a lawyer. | 我要请律师 |
[32:40] | Now. | 现在就要 |
[32:42] | Hey. How’s it going in there? | 审讯进行得顺利吗 |
[32:44] | It’s not. He lawyered up. | 不顺利 他请律师了 |
[32:46] | Wow, that was fast. | 这么快 |
[32:48] | Nick got him to admit to being at the scene | 尼克审出 案发当晚 |
[32:49] | at the time of the murder. | 他在现场 |
[32:50] | It seemed like he was on the brink of confessing | 眼看着他就要招供了 |
[32:52] | and then he just got smart. | 结果突然就变聪明了 |
[32:54] | You know, the stupid thing is, | 最愚蠢的是 |
[32:56] | if this was about avenging the death of his friend, | 如果他是为了好友复仇 |
[32:58] | he killed the wrong guy. | 那他杀错人了 |
[33:00] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[33:01] | Tony Agrerro and his crew | 小巷的那件凶案 |
[33:02] | alibied out for the murder in the alley. | 托尼·阿格里奥和他的帮派有不在场证明 |
[33:04] | Morgan put them in a neighborhood bar at the time. | 摩根查到案发时 他们在附近的酒吧 |
[33:07] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 慢着 慢着 慢着 |
[33:07] | Then who killed our dead superhero? | 那是谁杀了本案的超级英雄 |
[33:09] | That is still the question. | 还没查出来 |
[33:11] | Hey. One of our officers just brought this in. | 我们一个警员刚送来了这个 |
[33:14] | Matches the description of the weapon you’re looking for. | 符合你们所描述的凶器特征 |
[33:19] | Where’d he find it? | 他在哪找到的 |
[33:19] | The guy was threatening some tourist with it, outside the Palermo. | 一个家伙在巴勒莫酒店外面用它恐吓游客 |
[33:23] | I guess they wouldn’t acknowledge him as the one, true Batman. | 因为他们不认可他会是那蝙蝠侠吧 |
[33:52] | Hi, Roger. | 你好 罗杰 |
[33:56] | Do you remember me? | 记得我吗 |
[34:00] | You gave me my shoes. | 你给了我鞋子 |
[34:02] | I need you to tell me | 我想知道 |
[34:03] | about that club that you were carrying. | 你手里拿的那个棍棒是怎么回事 |
[34:06] | The club is the source. | 那根棒子是力量之源 |
[34:07] | The club gives me power. | 赐予我力量 |
[34:09] | I am invincible with the club! | 有了它 我就天下无敌了 |
[34:14] | Where did you get the club? | 你从哪弄来的 |
[34:17] | I… found it. | 我找到的 |
[34:19] | You found it where? In the alley? | 在哪找到的 巷子里吗 |
[34:21] | The one that we were in the other night? | 那天的那条巷子吗 |
[34:22] | No. A different place. | 不 另外一个地方 |
[34:24] | Uh, in a dumpster. | 在垃圾箱里 |
[34:26] | Roger, | 罗杰 |
[34:27] | that club belonged to someone. | 那根棒子属于另外一个人 |
[34:30] | The man that saved you. | 那个人救了你 |
[34:31] | You said he looked like Batman. | 你说他像蝙蝠侠 |
[34:32] | You remember? | 记得吗 |
[34:34] | I think that you were there, | 我认为你当时在那里 |
[34:35] | in the alley, | 在巷子里 |
[34:37] | after the fight, | 打斗之后 |
[34:37] | after the man with the cape and the mask was hurt. | 在穿斗篷和戴面具的男人受伤之后 你没走 |
[34:41] | That’s where you found the club, isn’t it? | 你在那里找到的棍棒 对吧 |
[34:43] | No. I told you. | 不 我跟你说了 |
[34:44] | The club is mine. | 那根棒子是我的 |
[34:46] | What happened, Roger? | 发生了什么 罗杰 |
[34:49] | Did he wake up? | 他醒了吗 |
[34:51] | Did he startle you, scare you? | 他让你受惊了 吓着你了吗 |
[34:54] | Is that why you hit him? | 所以你才打他吗 |
[34:57] | Roger, I need to know exactly what happened. | 罗杰 告诉我到底发生了什么 |
[35:00] | The truth. | 告诉我真相 |
[35:02] | The club’s not his. | 那根棒子不是他的 |
[35:04] | The club is mine! | 是我的 |
[35:10] | I found it. | 我找到的 |
[35:13] | In a dumpster. | 在垃圾箱里 |
[35:14] | I don’t know which one. | 我不知道是哪一个 |
[35:16] | There are so many. | 有那么多垃圾箱 |
[35:17] | Give me something then. | 给我些其他线索 |
[35:19] | So I can check your story. | 这样我可以查证你的话是否属实 |
[35:21] | A golden star. | 一颗金星 |
[35:24] | What do you mean, a golden star? | 什么意思 一颗金星 |
[35:27] | That’s it. | 就是这个了 |
[35:29] | A golden star. | 一颗金星 |
[35:34] | – Russell. – Yeah. | -罗素 -什么事 |
[35:35] | I think we just went from one unsolved murder back to two. | 一件悬而未决的命案变成两件了 |
[35:39] | I just read Doc Robbins’ autopsy report on Tony Agrerro. | 我刚看完罗宾斯医生关于托尼·阿格里奥的尸检报告 |
[35:42] | Now, the cause of death, that’s not a surprise– | 死因 毫无悬念… |
[35:45] | that dude was crushed. | 那哥们是被压死的 |
[35:46] | It’s the time of death that’s a little off. | 而死亡时间 出现了一些偏差 |
[35:48] | What do you mean, a little off? | 什么叫出现一些偏差 |
[35:49] | According to Dave, it was around midnight, | 根据大卫所说 死亡时间在午夜左右 |
[35:52] | but according to Doc, it was much earlier. | 但法医查出 要早于午夜很多 |
[35:55] | Maybe as much as 18 hours earlier. | 大概早十八个小时吧 |
[35:57] | Which means our other superhero, Scott Hunt, | 也就是说那位超级英雄 斯科特·亨特 |
[36:00] | he doesn’t work as the killer. He alibis out. | 他不是凶手 他有不在场证明 |
[36:02] | So he was telling the truth when he said | 所以他说的是真话 |
[36:05] | he got to the yard and Agrerro was already dead. | 他到工场时 阿格里奥已经死了 |
[36:08] | How could David have been so far off with his estimate? | 大卫的估计时间怎么会错这么多 |
[36:11] | I don’t think it was his fault. | 我认为不是他的错 |
[36:12] | It was that truck engine. | 是卡车引擎搞的鬼 |
[36:14] | It really was running. | 当时引擎真的在运行 |
[36:16] | Killer must’ve left it that way after the murder. | 一定是凶手在行凶后继续让它运行着 |
[36:18] | But that engine would’ve kept that dead body warm though. | 但引擎会保存尸体的温度 |
[36:20] | Throwing off David’s calculations when he did the liver stick. | 使大卫测肝温时 做出错误判断 |
[36:24] | Okay, so new time of death. | 好 出现了新的死亡时间 |
[36:27] | That would put Agrerro’s murder | 这么说 Agrerro的谋杀 |
[36:30] | just a little bit after Brad Jeffries | 就发生在布拉德·杰弗里斯 |
[36:31] | was killed in the alley, right? | 在巷子里遇害之后 对吧 |
[36:33] | Probably first thing in the morning. | 可能是一早就被杀了 |
[36:36] | So what do you think? | 你有何高见 |
[36:37] | Maybe we have two bodies but just one killer. | 可能有两名死者 但只有一个凶手 |
[36:40] | And zero idea who it is. | 而且还不知道他是谁 |
[36:41] | I have good news on our murder weapon, | 我有关于凶器的好消息 |
[36:43] | particularly if you’re a fan of Ethiopian cuisine. | 特别是如果你喜欢埃塞俄比亚美食的话 |
[36:46] | There was butter on the club, | 棒上沾有黄油 |
[36:48] | infused with a host of exotic spices: | 还沾有大量的异域香料 |
[36:50] | fenugreek, cumin, | 胡芦巴 小茴香 |
[36:51] | coriander, turmeric, cardamom, cinnamon and nutmeg. | 香菜 姜黄 小豆蔻 肉桂和肉豆蔻 |
[36:54] | A concoction more simply known as tesmi, | 这类调和物也被简称为”泰斯密” |
[36:56] | common in Ethiopian cooking. | 常用在埃塞俄比亚的烹饪中 |
[36:59] | I did a quick check | 我稍微查了一下 |
[37:00] | and found an Ethiopian restaurant | 在离死者被害的巷子五个街区外 |
[37:01] | just five blocks from the alley where the victim was found. | 就有一家埃塞俄比亚餐馆 |
[37:16] | Well, there’s our golden star. | 那就是我们要找的金星了 |
[37:18] | So maybe old Roger was telling the truth about the club. | 所以老罗杰可能说的是真话 |
[37:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:24] | It’s empty. | 里面空了 |
[37:26] | Well, if the killer dumped the club in there, | 凶手如果把棒子丢在这里 |
[37:27] | he figured he’d never see it again, | 就是以为这样能彻底丢掉 |
[37:29] | ’cause it’d be hauled away with the trash, | 因为它会和其他垃圾一起被运走 |
[37:31] | along with any piece of evidence that might’ve been along with it. | 连同上面可能残留的任何证据 |
[37:34] | Oh, Nick. | 尼克 |
[37:38] | Look at that. | 你看那里 |
[37:44] | Say “Cheese.” | 说”茄子” |
[37:47] | Clearly, this is you, Seth, | 很显然 这个人是你 赛斯 |
[37:50] | ditching the murder weapon only minutes after Brad was killed. | 在布拉德被杀的几分钟后 正在丢弃凶器 |
[37:54] | We also have your phone records, yours and Agrerro’s. | 我们还有你和阿格里奥的通话记录 |
[37:57] | Looks like you and he spoke several times, | 看来你和他通话多次 |
[37:59] | before and right after Brad was beaten in the alley. | 就在布拉德在巷子被打的前后时间里 |
[38:03] | Seth, you need to talk to us, man. | 赛斯 你得跟我们坦白 |
[38:06] | Y-You know what the jury’s gonna think when they see this? | 你知道陪审团看到这个会怎么想吗 |
[38:09] | They’re gonna think you’re a monster. | 他们一定会认为你是个怪物 |
[38:12] | You’re not a monster. | 但你不是一个怪物 |
[38:17] | I was just trying to teach him a lesson. | 我只是想给他一个教训 |
[38:21] | 23 years old, | 都二十三岁了 |
[38:23] | living at home, dressing up in a costume. | 还住在家里 穿着化妆服 |
[38:27] | I-I thought I could scare him, make him stop. | 我-我就是想吓唬吓唬他 阻止他 |
[38:30] | By having Tony Agrerro and his guys beat him up? | 非要让托尼·阿格里奥那帮家伙揍他一顿吗 |
[38:33] | Y-You had warned him that… | 你完全可以警告他说… |
[38:35] | it was dangerous out there, | 外面的世界很危险 |
[38:36] | and this was gonna make your point. | 这样不就很清楚了 |
[38:38] | It wasn’t even that planned. | 根本不是那么计划的 |
[38:40] | I-I met Agrerro by chance at a neighborhood bar. | 我偶然在附近的酒吧碰见阿格里奥 |
[38:44] | I was bitching to the bartender about | 当时我在和酒保抱怨 |
[38:45] | Brad and his friends, the-the whole superhero thing. | 布拉德和他朋友们 还有那些扮超级英雄的事 |
[38:49] | And Agrerro overheard me. | 阿格里奥偷听到了 |
[38:50] | He came over, pissed off. | 他走过来 非常生气 |
[38:53] | Because Brad dented his truck. | 因为布拉德剐蹭了他的卡车 |
[38:54] | And-and now he expected me to pay the repairs. | 然后他要我付给他修理费 |
[38:57] | Said I owed him 700 bucks. | 说我欠他七百块 |
[39:00] | I-I joked that I’d give him $1,000 | 我开玩笑说要是他和他的伙计们 |
[39:02] | if he and his guys would… | 能教训布拉德一顿的话… |
[39:04] | rough Brad up. | 我给他一千块 |
[39:05] | So it was a joke. | 那就是个玩笑了 |
[39:06] | I mean, at first. | 开始是这样 |
[39:08] | After a few drinks, it started to sound like a good idea. | 但喝了几杯酒之后 我觉得这是个好主意 |
[39:11] | Let’s talk about how we got here, okay? | 现在说说事情怎么会变成这样的 |
[39:13] | H-How did this night happen? | 那晚发生了什么 |
[39:15] | Tony called | 托尼给我打了电话 |
[39:16] | and said that he had done like we talked about, | 说他已经按照我们说的那样做了 |
[39:18] | that they-they beat him up. | 他们揍了他一顿 |
[39:21] | And I waited for Brad to come home, | 然后我就等布拉德回家 |
[39:24] | e-expecting him to call it quits. | 希望他能就此放弃 |
[39:27] | But an hour passed, | 但一个小时过去了 |
[39:28] | he didn’t show up. So I went out looking for him. | 他还没回来 所以我就去找他 |
[39:30] | I found him in that alley, knocked out. | 我在巷子里发现了他 被打得不省人事 |
[39:33] | He was just coming to. | 刚苏醒过来 |
[39:35] | Brad. | 布拉德 |
[39:36] | Seth. | 赛斯 |
[39:38] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[39:39] | Your mom’s worried. I came looking for you. | 你妈妈很担心 我出来找你 |
[39:42] | This is exactly what I warned you about. Come on, Brad. | 这就是我告诫过你的 起来吧 布拉德 |
[39:46] | Let’s go home. | 咱们回家 |
[39:47] | But to be honest, I felt bad for him. | 但是说实话 我看到他这样也很难过 |
[39:51] | I mean, not my kid but-but I still cared. | 虽然不是我亲生的 但我还是挺关心他的 |
[39:55] | But I messed up. I gu… I guess I said something | 但我搞砸了 我可能是说漏嘴了 |
[39:57] | about him being jumped by a gang. | 说他被黑帮袭击了 |
[40:01] | How did you know that it was a gang that beat me up? | 你怎么知道是黑帮揍的我 |
[40:04] | I didn’t… I didn’t say anything about a gang. | 我没有…我没说是犯罪团伙 |
[40:06] | Brad, come on. | 别这样 布拉德 |
[40:06] | You’ve been talking about a gang for weeks now. | 过去几周你一直在谈论那个黑帮不是吗 |
[40:09] | You’ve never come looking for me. | 你之前从未出来找过我 |
[40:11] | And now you know exactly where to find me? | 现在怎么能一下子就找到了呢 |
[40:14] | You son of a bitch. | 你这个狗娘养的 |
[40:16] | You did this, didn’t you? | 是你策划的 是不是 |
[40:17] | You set me up. | 你陷害我 |
[40:18] | Okay, come on, Brad. Calm down… | 好了 布拉德别这样 冷静点… |
[40:19] | No, don’t touch me! | 不 你别碰我 |
[40:22] | I will get home on my own. | 我自己回去 |
[40:25] | And when I do, I’m telling her what you did, | 等我到家 就告诉我妈你做的事 |
[40:27] | and your ass is gonna be out of our house for good. | 然后你就给我永远滚出我们家 |
[40:30] | No, no. You can’t do that. | 不 不 你不能那么做 |
[40:31] | Screw you, Seth. | 去死吧 赛斯 |
[40:34] | She’s better off without you. | 没有你 她会过得更好 |
[40:38] | No! | 不 |
[40:39] | It was just an impulse, | 那只是一时冲动 |
[40:40] | a stupid mistake. | 一个愚蠢的错误 |
[40:43] | The club was in my hand… | 棍子在我手上… |
[40:45] | Seth, we get it. | 赛斯 我们知道了 |
[40:46] | You’re not a killer. | 你不是一个冷血的杀人犯 |
[40:48] | No, I’m really not. | 不 我真的不是 |
[40:50] | Yeah, but… | 是吗 那么… |
[40:51] | wh-why don’t you tell me about Tony. | 再跟我们说说托尼吧 |
[40:55] | Tell me how that happened, Seth. | 赛斯 告诉我们这是怎么回事 |
[41:02] | I went to pay Tony the next morning. | 第二天我去给托尼钱 |
[41:05] | He must’ve heard about Brad being dead. | 他肯定是听说布拉德死了的事 |
[41:07] | He thought that he could blackmail me. | 想敲诈我 |
[41:11] | So when he was on a call, I… | 所以当他打电话的时候 我… |
[41:14] | jammed the winch cable on his truck. | 就把他卡车上的绞车缆绳堵给堵了 |
[41:17] | I knew he’d have to crawl in there to fix it. | 我知道他一定会爬进去修理 |
[41:21] | It was just a matter of throwing a lever. | 然后就是一推拉杆的事儿 |
[41:25] | Okay. | 好了 |
[41:26] | So… the first killing was an impulse. | 那么第一次杀人是一时冲动 |
[41:30] | The second killing was about money. | 第二次是为了钱 |
[41:35] | Why don’t you tell us again | 赛斯 你再告诉我们一遍 |
[41:37] | how you’re not a killer, Seth. | 为什么你不是一个冷血的杀人犯 |
[41:48] | There you are. | 原来你在这儿 |
[41:50] | Good work on this one, by the way. | 对了 这案子办得不错 |
[41:52] | Thanks. It was, uh, good work all around. | 谢谢 大家干得都很好 |
[41:55] | Got a little, uh… a little something for you here. | 我这有点小…小东西要给你 |
[41:59] | – What’s this? – Take a look. | -是什么 -看一下就知道了 |
[42:05] | Comic books. | 漫画书 |
[42:06] | Yep. | 是的 |
[42:07] | I went through my collection. I put together a little | 我从我的藏品中整理出了一小袋 |
[42:10] | “Greatest hits” bag for you. | “精选辑”送给你 |
[42:12] | I also plain-wrapped it | 我还简单包装了一下 |
[42:13] | so I wouldn’t blow your cover around here. | 这样我就不用在这拆穿你的伪装了 |
[42:16] | My cover? | 我的伪装 |
[42:16] | Yeah. You know, as the hard science and numbers person | 对啊 假装成一个没时间幻想 |
[42:20] | who has no time for fantasy. | 过于科学理性的人 |
[42:22] | I actually don’t have time for fantasy. | 我是真的没有时间幻想 |
[42:24] | See, that’s wrong. | 你看 这就有问题 |
[42:25] | Everybody needs a little fantasy. | 每个人都需要点幻想 |
[42:29] | It’s a lot of pressure, you know? | 你这是给我施加压力啊 |
[42:32] | What if I don’t like them? | 我要是不喜欢看呢 |
[42:35] | Don’t tell me. | 那就别告诉我 |
[42:39] | Hey, Russell. | 罗素 |
[42:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:45] | Yeah. You’re welcome. | 不客气 |