Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第15季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第15季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Previously on CSI…
[00:03] Jared Briscoe, the Gig Harbor Killer. 杰拉德·布里斯克 又名吉格港杀手
[00:05] Murdered seven women. 杀害了七名女性
[00:07] A man’s been wrongfully imprisoned. 他含冤入狱
[00:09] Who knew that psychopath Briscoe had a twin? 谁知道那个精神病布里斯克有个双胞胎兄弟
[00:12] Do you think the brothers were working together? 你觉得他们兄弟俩那时在合作吗
[00:14] My brother Jared is going to have a new day in court. 我弟弟杰拉德很快又要上法庭了
[00:16] We’re investigating 我们正在调查
[00:17] the disappearance of my partner, Keri Torres. 我的同事失踪一案 凯莉·托里斯
[00:18] 失踪 凯莉·托里斯
[00:20] Maya. 玛雅
[00:22] When I was little, 在我小时候
[00:23] you always made me feel so safe. 你总是让我很有安全感
[00:25] D.B., if you’re not willing to put Maya into play in D.B. 如果你不愿意把玛雅放到
[00:29] some kind of a way… 他们的游戏中
[00:30] The greater good. 舍不得孩子套不住狼
[00:31] Keri’s gonna make it. 凯莉会挺过来的
[00:35] Sir, you can’t be here. 先生 你不能待在这儿
[00:36] You’ve been a bad boy. 你表现不乖啊
[00:40] Get in. 上车
[01:19] Hello, Maya. 你好啊 玛雅
[01:23] It’s been a long time– remember me? 好久不见了 还记得我吗
[01:35] Please, don’t. 求你了 住手
[01:41] My brother once taught me– 我哥哥曾教过我
[01:42] a long time ago– he said, 很久以前的事了 他说
[01:44] “If you love someone… “如果你爱一个人
[01:47] …set them free.” 就给她自由”
[01:53] I could never 我永远都不会
[01:55] hurt you. 伤害你
[01:59] I love you. 我爱你
[02:06] Aren’t you gonna run, hmm? 你还不快跑
[02:08] Come on. Yeah, like that. 快啊 对了 就是这样
[02:16] You’re so beautiful like this. 这样的你真是太迷人了
[02:18] I can do this all night. 我可以一整晚都这么陪你玩
[02:24] No, no, no, no, you don’t want to do that. 不 不 停下 你最好别这么做
[02:43] Look, dad, I don’t want to argue with you about this. 爸爸 我不想跟你争这件事
[02:46] I just want to go home. Back to Seattle. 我只是想回家 回西雅图
[02:49] Hey, come on, we’ve talked about this before, honey. 好了 我们以前谈过这事 亲爱的
[02:52] With everything that’s going on– 以现在的状况
[02:54] Gig Harbor all over again. 吉格港杀手又开始作案
[02:56] Look, you said yourself you don’t feel safe. 你自己说过你觉得不安全
[02:58] Well, it’s easier for me to keep you safe here. 你在这里更方便我保护你
[03:00] I know what I said, 我知道我那么说过
[03:02] but that’s because I was alone and scared. 但那是因为我当时感到孤单又害怕
[03:05] But Ryan’s getting back from London, 但瑞恩很快就从伦敦回来了
[03:06] and Katie’s coming home from his folks’ ranch. 而且凯蒂马上就会从他朋友的农场回来了
[03:10] Dad, I appreciate everything you’ve done. 爸爸 我很感激你做的一切
[03:12] Control, one-David-42, all clear. 总台 这里是1D42 一切安全
[03:14] Roger that, one-David-42. 收到 1D42
[03:16] I know you just want to protect me, but… 我知道你是想保护我 但是
[03:19] I’ve got to get back to my life. 我得重新开始自己的生活
[03:21] All right, I’m sorry, you’re right, you’re right. 好吧 抱歉 你说得对 你说得对
[03:23] It’s what fathers do: We worry, right? 全天下父亲都一样 操不完的心 对吧
[03:26] And I love you for it. 我就爱这样的你
[03:29] I booked a flight. 我已经订好了航班
[03:30] Tonight. I have a taxi picking me up. 就今晚 我叫了出租来接我
[03:32] No, no, I’ll drive you there myself. 不 不用 我自己送你过去
[03:34] But you said you have that meeting with the Sheriff. 但你说过今晚你要见那个警长
[03:36] Dad, it’s fine. 爸爸 没事的
[03:38] All right, okay, but no-no… no taxis. 那好吧 但不要坐出租
[03:40] I’ll, um… I’ll have Detective Crawford pick you up. 我会让克罗福德警探去接你
[03:44] No arguments. You hear me? 不要跟我争 听到了吗
[03:47] I hear you. 听到了
[03:49] I love you, dad. 我爱你 爸爸
[03:50] I love you, too. 我也爱你
[03:52] I’ll call you from Seattle. 我到了西雅图给你打电话
[03:53] No, no, no, hey– you will call me 不不 不要 你到了这里的机场
[03:55] when you get to the airport here, 就马上给我打电话
[03:57] and then you will call me from Seattle. 然后到了西雅图再给我打一次
[03:59] Okay, now you need to stop being a worrywart. 好吧 你别再这么紧张兮兮的了
[04:02] Not gonna happen. 想都别想
[04:04] Bye. 再见
[04:06] Bye. 再见
[04:09] It’s happening tonight. 今晚就动手
[05:06] Thank you. 谢谢
[05:13] You look good, Jared. 你气色不错 杰拉德
[05:15] Today’s the big day. 今天可是大日子
[05:17] I don’t understand… 我不明白
[05:20] any of this. 所有这一切
[05:21] The Judge reviewed the evidence. 法官检查了证据
[05:23] Nothing ties you forensically to the murders. 没有任何证据能在法律上证明你就是凶手
[05:25] He’s thrown out your confession. 他已经否决了你的认罪
[05:26] You’re gonna be a free man. 你马上就要自由了
[05:27] You’re not listening to me. 你根本没听我说
[05:29] Why am I here? 我为什么在这
[05:31] Jared, you listen to me. 杰拉特 你听我说
[05:33] This was not the plan. 本来的计划不是这样的
[05:34] You said, if I make a sacrifice, in return, 你说过 如果我做出牺牲 作为回报
[05:38] I would live forever. 我将得到永生
[05:41] Ah, yeah. 没错
[05:44] Plans change. 计划变了
[05:45] Why? 为什么
[05:47] I need you. 我需要你
[05:48] You need me. 你需要我
[05:50] Don’t you miss what we had? 你难道不想念我们拥有过的一切吗
[05:51] Of course I do. 我当然想
[05:52] So I say we can have it again. 所以让我们重新拥有它
[05:54] And this time, I promise you, it’ll be so much better. 而这次 我保证 会比以前还要棒
[05:59] And why should I trust you? 那我为什么要相信你
[06:00] How can you say that? 你怎么会这么说
[06:02] Look at me. Look in my eyes. 看着我 看着我的眼睛
[06:03] My eyes are your eyes. 我的眼睛就是你的眼睛
[06:04] My heart is your heart. 我的心就是你的心
[06:10] When is it happening? 什么时候动手
[06:13] If all goes according to plan, 如果一切按计划进行
[06:14] you’ll be a free man in a few hours. 你几小时后就自由了
[06:16] And we’ll celebrate. 然后我们去庆祝一下
[06:18] In Vegas. 在维加斯
[06:21] I’ll even have a little gift for you. 我甚至给你准备了一份小礼物
[06:23] Something you’ve been dreaming about for a very long time. 是你一直以来梦寐以求的东西
[06:27] I stand before you today a man fulfilled. 今天站在你们面前的是满足的我
[06:29] A man whose prayers have been answered. 是祷告得到应验的我
[06:32] Because today, after four long years of incarceration, 因为今天 在长达四年的监禁之后
[06:35] my brother Jared Briscoe is a free man. 我的弟弟杰拉德·布里斯克重获自由
[06:38] But Jared will not truly be free 但只有那些使杰拉德
[06:41] until those who have wrongfully imprisoned him 蒙冤入狱的人被绳之以法之后
[06:43] are brought to account, 他才能真正自由
[06:44] and I will not rest until I’ve made them pay. 不让他们付出代价我决不罢休
[06:51] I don’t believe this. 真不敢相信
[06:52] I heard Winthrop’s gonna sue Seattle PD. 我听说温斯洛普要告西雅图警局
[06:54] I’m waiting to be served myself, any day. 我随时等着收传票
[06:57] D.B., we cannot let this stand. D.B. 我们不能就这么看着
[06:59] What are we gonna do? We’re dead in the water here. 我们该怎么办 我们现在束手无策
[07:02] Keri Torres may be out of the hospital; 凯莉·托里斯可能出院了
[07:04] she can’t remember a thing about who kidnapped her. 她完全不记得是谁绑架了她
[07:06] Hodges is working on something. 霍奇斯在分析一些东西
[07:08] That’s news to me. 这我还真不知道
[07:09] Well, you know how he is. 你知道他是什么样的人
[07:10] What does he have? 他查出什么了
[07:11] All he would tell me is 他只告诉我
[07:12] that the strings from the crime scenes 犯罪现场拿回来的证据线
[07:13] are starting to sing to him. 开始对他唱歌了
[07:15] That’s very helpful. 这很有用
[07:17] Russell. 罗素
[07:17] Yeah? 怎么了
[07:18] We’re all set. I’ll pick up Maya at 7:00, 我们都准备好了 我七点去接玛雅
[07:20] take her to the airport. 然后送她去机场
[07:21] Thank you. 谢谢
[07:23] Maya’s leaving? 玛雅要走了吗
[07:25] Yeah, she’s, uh, she’s going back home. 对 她要回家去了
[07:27] Up to Seattle. 回西雅图去
[07:27] For what it’s worth, it was a good idea. 这件事有很大的价值 是个好主意
[07:29] Yeah, I got to say I’m surprised that Winthrop 老实说我很意外温斯洛普
[07:31] didn’t try to make a move, though. 没有尝试开展行动
[07:32] I thought that Maya was down here visiting. 我还以为玛雅是来探亲的
[07:35] She was. 确实是
[07:37] Wait a minute. 等等
[07:38] You took Avery Ryan’s advice? 你听了艾维·瑞恩的建议吗
[07:42] Does Maya know that she was down here as bait? 玛雅知道她来这是当诱饵的吗
[07:45] In case you wanted to know, 如果你想知道的话
[07:46] we had her under surveillance 24-7. 我们一直在密切监控她
[07:48] I’d hardly call that bait. 我不会说这是诱饵
[07:49] Really? 真的吗
[07:50] And what would you call it? 那你觉得这是什么
[07:55] The greater good. 更大的利益
[08:15] You cannot be serious. 你不是认真的吧
[08:16] Never had one lesson. 从来没学过
[08:17] Shocking. 真令人惊讶
[08:19] And this stuff isn’t too pleasant, either. 这东西也不那么让人好受
[08:22] And yet it makes such beautiful music. 但它能奏出美妙的音乐
[08:25] You’re replicating the process that the killer 你在复制凶手制作
[08:27] used to make the strings for the crime scene. 犯罪现场那些证据线的过程
[08:29] The process, yes. The material, no. 过程没错 但材料可不是
[08:30] Oh, well, so good to know you’re not using real human tissue. 真高兴你用的不是真正的人体组织
[08:34] Although I haven’t seen Henry around lately. 但我最近都没怎么见到亨利啊
[08:37] Very funny. 真好笑
[08:38] You are looking at catgut. 你看到的是肠线[直译为猫肠]
[08:40] Interesting fact one: Catgut 有趣的事实一 肠线
[08:42] is used not just to produce strings for instruments, 不光被用来制作乐器的弦
[08:45] but also strings for tennis rackets as well as sutures. 还被用来做网球拍和手术缝合线
[08:49] Interesting fact two: Catgut isn’t cat gut. 有趣的事实二 肠线不是猫的肠子
[08:52] It’s usually sheep or goat… 它其实是绵羊或山羊…
[08:54] Interesting fact three is the part where 有趣的事实三 这跟案子
[08:55] this has something to do with anything. 没有任何关系
[08:57] String manufacture like this 这样的制线过程
[09:00] is extremely hard to do. 是非常困难的
[09:01] At least at the level of competence shown by our killer. 至少对我们凶手的水平来说
[09:05] Meaning what? 这说明什么
[09:05] Meaning either our killer was an expert, 说明要么我们的凶手是个专家
[09:08] which doesn’t fit Paul Winthrop’s resume, 而这跟保罗·温斯洛普的资料不符
[09:11] or our killer recruited an expert 要么凶手找了个专家
[09:13] and forced that person to do his stringing. 并逼那个人给他做线
[09:15] Evidence suggests the latter. 证据说明是后者
[09:17] It suggests more than that. 不光这些
[09:21] Did the research. 我做了调查
[09:22] There are half a dozen experts in the art of string craft 密西西比西部有六个
[09:25] west of the Mississippi. 制线大师
[09:26] One of them is in Vegas. 其中一个在维加斯
[09:28] That face look familiar to you? 这张脸你看着眼熟吗
[09:30] That’s the woman 那是被凶手关在
[09:31] that the killer held at The Mizu. 弥足酒店的那个女人
[09:32] The one that Finlay shot. 被芬恩利开枪打死的那个
[09:35] Don’t… 别…
[09:36] She was never I.D.’d. No one ever reported her missing. 一直没查到她的身份 没有人上报她失踪
[09:41] And now, thanks to this, we have her address. 现在多亏了这个 我们有了她的地址
[09:45] You want to go along? 你想一起去吗
[09:46] Get a little fresh air? 呼吸一下新鲜空气
[09:47] For you? Yes. 跟你一起去 好啊
[09:57] The lock is busted. 锁被弄坏了
[09:59] Somebody broke in. 有人闯进去了
[10:01] Oh, oh, boy. 天呐
[10:03] You promised me fresh air. 你跟我说的是新鲜空气
[10:05] Is that, uh… 这是…
[10:06] Yeah, it’s exactly what you think it is. 对 就是你想的东西
[10:08] All right, wait here, all right? 在这等着 好吗
[10:11] hey, d-don’t you need backup? 你不需要后援吗
[10:12] Don’t you need a gun? 你不需要枪吗
[10:14] Seriously, just stay here while I clear the place. 我说真的 待在这里等我确认房子安全
[10:17] Copy that. 收到
[10:53] The house is clear! 房子安全
[10:55] Got a body, though. 不过有具尸体
[10:57] Woman. 女性
[11:00] She’s been here for a while. 已经放置了一段时间
[11:06] Someone enjoys reading about himself. 这人很享受跟自己有关的新闻
[11:10] Looks like our killer has been camping out 看起来凶手是暂住在
[11:13] in Rebecca Lowell’s house. 丽贝卡·洛厄尔的家
[11:14] Bad deal for her. 她真不划算
[11:15] Enslaved to make his strings, then he squats in her digs. 不仅被逼着给他做琴弦 连家都得让给他住
[11:19] Any idea who the dead woman was? 知道女性死者是谁吗
[11:21] No, but hopefully we’ll get an I.D. 不知道 希望能找到身份
[11:24] You know, this place seems a little down-rent 这地方对于保罗·温斯洛普这种人来说
[11:25] for a guy like Paul Winthrop to squat in. 档次也太低了吧
[11:28] We have assumed that he’s been 我们假设过他来拉斯维加斯后
[11:30] working with a partner since he’s been in Vegas, right? 有一位搭档 对吧
[11:32] Yeah. 没错
[11:32] So… 所以
[11:34] maybe it’s more his style. 也许这是那个人的风格
[11:40] Ants. 蚂蚁
[11:41] I hate ants. 我恨蚂蚁
[11:47] How do you feel about body parts? 那尸块呢
[11:58] All units. All units. We have a 444. Shots fired. 所有单位 有警员需要支援 有交火
[12:01] Officer needs assistance. Corner of Highland and Branch. 请求支援 位于海兰街和布兰齐街交界处
[12:03] Code 3. 开灯鸣笛
[12:04] Control, this is One-David-42. 总台 这里是1D42
[12:06] Currently two blocks from that location. 距离事发地点两个街区
[12:08] We are responding 正赶去现场
[12:09] but will require backup at 923 Altos Drive. 但艾特洛斯街923号需要支援补上
[12:25] Hi there. You requested a ride to the airport? 你好 是你要求送机服务的吗
[12:28] I-I thought Detective Crawford was gonna take me. 我以为送我的是克罗福德警探
[12:30] Yeah, he got called away. I’m Detective Shaw. 对 他临时有事 我是肖警探
[12:32] I promise I’m just as safe a driver. 我保证我开的也很安全
[12:36] Don’t I know you? 我是不是见过你
[12:38] Yeah. I used to work in Seattle with your dad. 我以前在西雅图跟你父亲一起工作
[12:42] He just thought a familiar face 他只是想着熟面孔
[12:43] might make you feel a little more comfortable. 你看着感觉可能会舒服一点
[12:45] You’re here a little early. 你来得有点早
[12:46] Yeah, I know. I probably should have called, 我知道 我应该提前打个电话的
[12:48] but there’s a pileup on the I-15. 不过15号高速正好有车祸 比较堵
[12:51] Well, okay. 好吧
[12:52] Um, better safe than sorry. 安全第一
[12:55] Can I get your bag? 我帮你拿包吧
[12:59] Hey. Got your text. 收到你的消息了
[13:01] You have something on the bodies Morgan and Hodges found? 摩根和霍奇斯找到的尸体上发现了什么吗
[13:04] Not all of them. 不是所有
[13:05] This poor woman remains unidentified. 可怜的女性还身份未名
[13:07] But according to DNA, 不过根据DNA
[13:10] these body parts came from Emily Bartson 这些尸块属于艾米丽·巴特森
[13:13] and Pamela Kramer. 和帕梅拉·克雷默
[13:14] Two missing girls here in Vegas. 拉斯维加斯两名失踪女孩
[13:16] After all these weeks, 过了这么久
[13:17] we found ’em. 我们终于找到了
[13:18] That’s not all we found. 我们找到的不止这些
[13:20] Finn, you’re gonna want to see this. 芬恩 来看这个
[13:21] We recovered partial prints 我们在丽贝卡·洛厄尔家
[13:23] from Rebecca Lowell’s house. 找到部分指纹
[13:24] In the kitchen,in the living room, 厨房 客厅
[13:26] in the bedroom. Everywhere. 卧室 到处都是
[13:27] The prints came back to Daniel Shaw. 指纹是丹尼尔·肖的
[13:30] He’s been there. 他去过那里
[13:32] Staying there. 过夜
[13:33] Shaw is Winthrop’s partner. 肖是温斯洛普的搭档
[13:47] So, you worked with my dad in Seattle? 你在西雅图和我爸共事过吗
[13:49] That’s right. 是的
[13:50] Then you must know Julie Finlay, too. 那你肯定认识朱莉·芬恩利
[13:52] Yeah, I do. 是的
[13:54] How long you been in Vegas? 你来拉斯维加斯多久了
[13:56] Not long. 不太久
[13:57] My dad drag you down here, like Finn? 我爸像拽芬恩一样把你拽过来的吧
[14:02] Yeah. Yeah, I guess you might say that. 你可以这么说
[14:07] It’s funny. My dad talks about Finn all the time. 真有意思 我爸一直提起芬恩
[14:11] He’s never mentioned you. 可他从来没提到过你
[14:15] I guess we’re just not as close. 我们可能没那么熟
[14:27] I think, uh, you missed the turn. 你好像错过路口了
[14:30] Airport’s back that way. 去机场是刚刚那条路
[14:31] I’m going another way. 我走的是另一条路
[14:36] You’re not taking me to the airport, are you? 你不是要送我去机场 对吧
[14:42] No. 对
[14:54] I don’t know, Conrad. The situation’s fluid right now. 我不知道 康拉德 情况有变
[14:58] Yeah. My house is a crime scene. 对 我家现在是犯罪现场
[15:01] They’re processing it right now. 他们正在调查
[15:03] And as for Maya, I have every available unit on. 至于玛雅 我把所有人都派出来了
[15:07] I know. I know. Thank you. 我知道 谢谢
[15:10] I hope so, too. 我也希望
[15:12] D.B., I heard about Maya. What happened? D.B. 我听说玛雅的事了 什么情况
[15:16] Surveillance team was pulled off by a false 444 call. 监控组被虚假枪击事件调走了
[15:20] Somebody slipped in before Crawford could get there. 有人在克罗福德之前进去了
[15:23] We found Shaw’s fingerprints at the house with the bodies. 我们在房子里发现了肖的指纹和一些尸块
[15:25] Yeah, well, I’m not surprised. 我一点也不惊讶
[15:27] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[15:29] Keep walking with me for a minute. 你跟我过来
[15:32] This is One-David-30. Crossing Bartlet. 这里是1D30 刚经过巴特利特街
[15:34] Proceeding northbound. 朝北前进
[15:36] One-David-One. Crossing Temple. 1D1 正经过坦普尔街
[15:37] We still got a visual on the suspect vehicle? 能看到嫌疑车辆吗
[15:39] Copy that, One-David-Ten. 收到 1D10
[15:40] All units, be advised, suspect vehicle is continuing north 所有单位注意 嫌疑车辆在埃弗利街
[15:44] on Everly Boulevard. 继续北行
[15:45] Where are you taking me? 你要带我去哪
[15:47] It’s probably best if we don’t talk. 我们最好不要说话
[15:50] We have to talk. 我们得说话
[15:52] No, we don’t. 不行
[15:54] I can’t believe you let this happen. 我不敢相信你居然让这种事发生了
[15:56] Like I said, we had surveillance 24-7. 我说过了 我们实行了全天候的监视
[15:59] For the greater good? 为了更大的利益吗
[16:01] Maya agreed to wear the wire. 玛雅同意戴上这些设备
[16:03] She wants to put these guys away. 她也想抓到那些人
[16:05] For all of those women. 为了那些女人
[16:06] And for herself, too. 也为了她自己
[16:07] She wants to end the nightmares. 她想结束这场噩梦
[16:09] Well, you’re playing a very dangerous game. 你在玩一场极其危险的游戏
[16:11] It’s not a game at all. 这根本不是什么游戏
[16:12] We know Winthrop’s M.O. 我们知道温斯洛普的手法
[16:13] Shaw is not going to hurt Maya. 肖不会伤害玛雅
[16:15] Not at least until he delivers her to Winthrop. 至少在把她带给温斯洛普之前不会
[16:16] And we’ll have eyes on the whole time. 我们会全程监控
[16:19] Winthrop shows up, we take ’em out. 温斯洛普一出现 就让他们撤出来
[16:21] Who else knows about this? 还有谁知道这些事
[16:22] Present company, Ecklie, 屋子里这些人 埃克利
[16:24] and Nick and Greg are in the follow car. 还有尼克和格雷格就在后面的车里
[16:26] Along with eight support units. 还有八个支援小队
[16:27] Operation like this, 这种行动
[16:28] the fewer people that know about it, the better. 知道的人越少越好
[16:30] Charlie-04-Stokes. We’ve got eyes on and are hanging back. C04S 我们跟在目标后面四处晃悠
[16:34] What are you guys seeing out there, Nick? 你们有什么发现吗 尼克
[16:36] Not much. 没看到什么
[16:37] Looks like this guy’s just out for a Sunday drive. 看起来他只是星期天出来逛逛
[16:40] I don’t think we’ve been made. 我觉得他没有发现我们
[16:41] He hasn’t tried to shake us. 没有想甩掉我们的意思
[16:44] Let me talk to you for a sec. 我跟你谈谈
[16:46] Look, you don’t agree with what I’m doing. 听着 你不赞成我的做法
[16:47] That goes without saying. 这还用说吗
[16:50] Something is really bothering me. 我真的很困扰
[16:51] Tell me. I want to know. 告诉我 我想知道为什么
[16:53] I know what the evidence says, 我知道证据是什么
[16:55] and I know what this looks like, 我知道这看上去像什么
[16:56] but something is not adding up. 但是事情有些不对劲
[16:58] I need to see the evidence 我要亲自看看
[16:59] in Rebecca Lowell’s house for myself. 丽贝卡·洛厄尔屋子里的证据
[17:13] Hey, David. 你好 大卫
[17:14] You get an I.D. on the woman I found in the bed? 你查到我在床上发现的那个女人的身份了吗
[17:16] No name. Not yet. 还没查到名字
[17:18] But DNA came back. 但DNA结果出来了
[17:20] The dead woman was Rebecca Lowell’s sister. 死去的女人是丽贝卡·洛厄尔的姐姐
[17:23] What was her C.O.D.? 她的死因是什么
[17:24] A broken hyoid bone. 舌骨断裂
[17:26] Suggests asphyxiation due to manual strangulation. 也就是说可能因为脖子被掐导致窒息
[17:29] That’s inconsistent with our killer’s M.O. 这跟凶手的手法不符
[17:31] So far, in Gig Harbor and Vegas, 迄今为止 吉格港和拉斯维加斯
[17:33] the women were beaten and stabbed. 遇害的女人都遭到殴打并被捅死
[17:36] Looks like you got a whole larvae farm there. 你在这搞了个虫虫农场啊
[17:38] I know. And it’s weird. 是啊 奇怪的是
[17:39] I found two distinct sets of first instar larvae. 我找到了两个不同品种的初龄幼虫
[17:43] The white are blowflies, and the brown are beetles. 白色的是苍蝇 棕色的是甲虫
[17:46] The beetle and the blowfly are natural enemies. 甲虫和苍蝇是天敌啊
[17:49] And natural enemies suggests to me 而这就是说明
[17:50] that the eggs weren’t laid at the same time. 这些卵不是同时产下的
[17:53] Put that together with the fact 再加上这两种幼虫
[17:54] that neither insect developed past first instar, 都没有进一步地生长发育
[17:58] and I think we’re looking at a sequence of events here. 我觉得我们要先查清楚先后顺序
[18:00] So you’re thinking that these bodies were moved. 所以你是觉得这些尸体被人动过
[18:02] Multiple times. 动过好几次
[18:04] Frozen and refrozen. 冷冻后又解冻
[18:06] Blowflies laid their eggs, 苍蝇产下卵
[18:08] the larvae froze to death, 生出的幼虫冷冻后死亡
[18:10] and then in a different place and time, 然后过了一会在不同的地方
[18:12] the beetles had their chance. 甲虫便有机可趁
[18:17] If I can identify these species, 如果我们辨别出它们的品种
[18:19] isolate them to a specific habitat, 划分出它们的栖息地
[18:21] it might give us a map to the killer’s movements. 可能会帮我们确定凶手的移动范围
[18:30] We just turned onto Corvell. 我们刚转入科维尔街
[18:31] Where the hell is he going? 他到底要去哪
[18:33] I don’t know. I don’t get it. 我不知道 我看不出来
[18:34] All right, hold on. He’s turning down an alley. 等等 他转到一个小巷里了
[18:47] The car’s stopped. 车停下来了
[18:48] It’s just sitting there. 停着不动了
[18:51] Why are we stopping here? 我们为什么停在这里
[18:54] Don’t run. 别跑了
[19:05] He’s making a call. 他在打电话
[19:08] I can’t hear anything. 我什么都听不到
[19:13] I’m scared, Dad. 我很害怕 爸爸
[19:16] I keep thinking… 我一直在想…
[19:19] what would you do? 你会怎么做
[19:21] I know that’s what’s gonna get me through this. 只有这样我才能撑下去
[19:26] Love you, Dad. 爱你 爸爸
[19:28] I love you, too. 我也爱你
[19:37] That person on the other end of the line, 电话那头的人
[19:40] is that why you’re doing this? 你是因为他才这么做的吗
[19:41] What do you want from me? 你想得到什么
[19:42] I just want the truth. 我只想知道真相
[19:44] If I’m gonna die, 如果我要死了
[19:46] I think I at least deserve that much. 至少可以让我知道真相
[19:49] You think that’s gonna make it any easier? 你觉得那样会好受点吗
[20:18] Hodges. 霍奇斯
[20:19] What are you doing here? 你在这干什么
[20:20] Well, Morgan told me to stay, collect evidence. 摩根要我留下来收集证据
[20:22] In the dark? You ever heard of work lights? 这一片漆黑的 你听说过工作用灯吗
[20:25] My mentor, Grissom, 我的导师葛瑞森
[20:26] taught me to see the scene as the killer saw it. 教我要以凶手的视角看待现场
[20:29] That’s great. 感觉不错
[20:29] But I would prefer work lights. 但我还是喜欢用工作灯
[20:31] Sorry. 不好意思
[20:33] It’s not my fault that these floors are old and creaky. 这些地板又老又破可不是我的错
[20:36] What are you doing here anyway? 你又来这里干什么
[20:37] You found Shaw’s prints here, right? 你是不是在这找到了肖的指纹
[20:39] Everywhere. 到处都是
[20:40] Everywhere? 哪里都有吗
[20:42] On the clippings, the work table 剪报上 工作台上
[20:44] and the freezer? 冷冻箱上都有吗
[20:45] Well, no, 不
[20:45] not there, exactly. 那里倒没有
[20:47] I just suspect that when he wasn’t lounging around, 我怀疑当他不在房子里闲晃
[20:50] he was in serial killer mode and… wore gloves. 而是开始行凶时…会戴上手套
[20:55] Um, far be it from me to listen to office gossip, 我不是那种打听八卦的人
[20:58] but I understand that you and Shaw were close… 但就我所知 你和肖有过一段…
[21:00] Hodges. 霍奇斯
[21:01] I-I’m sorry. 对不起
[21:02] Boundaries. I get it. 个人隐私 我懂了
[21:04] Did you move this table? 你挪过这张桌子了吗
[21:05] Ah, well, my mentor… 我的导师…
[21:08] The answer would be “No.” 没动过
[21:10] Somebody moved the table. 有人动过这张桌子
[21:12] – Want to give me a hand? – Sure. -帮我一下 好吗 -好
[21:18] See what I mean about the floors? 我就说这地板有古怪吧
[21:27] Look at that. 瞧这个
[21:34] And that is why you’re a CSI. 你不愧为一名现场调查员
[22:04] Ran the partials from the strongbox. 保险箱上的部分指纹鉴定结果出来了
[22:06] They came back to our homeowner and string maker, Rebecca Lowell. 属于屋主及琴弦制造者 丽贝卡·洛厄尔
[22:08] 指纹特征匹配
[22:11] I don’t think she was just making money from making strings. 我想做琴弦不是她糊口的唯一生计
[22:14] Did you find something on the flash drive? 闪盘上有发现吗
[22:16] Files from an escort service. 找到卖淫服务的文件夹
[22:18] Lady Aquarius Escorts, to be exact. 确切来说 是水瓶座小姐社交服务
[22:21] All of our victims are involved in the sex trade, 我们知道所有受害者都参与过性交易
[22:23] but we never knew how they were connected, 但一直不知道她们之间有着怎样的联系
[22:25] or who was pimping them out. 还有负责她们卖淫的人是谁
[22:27] They were all working for Rebecca Lowell? 她们全都为丽贝卡·洛厄尔工作吗
[22:29] File says yes. 没错
[22:32] Those are the names of all our victims. 这些都是受害者的名字
[22:33] And there’s quite a client list, too. 还有不少客户的名单
[22:35] Lots of prominent men, including Paul Winthrop. 大多是成功人士 包括保罗·温斯洛普
[22:37] 保罗·温斯洛普
[22:38] Talk about a smoking gun. 证据确凿啊
[22:40] For solicitation, not for murder. 教唆罪而已 不能证明谋杀
[22:43] I was looking at the receipts. 我刚刚正在查看收据
[22:45] We are talking a lot of money. 交易额数目相当庞大
[22:47] Well, it’s not surprising given the clientele. 鉴于客户如此高端 可以想象
[22:49] What is the difference between a client and a friend? 客户跟友人之间有什么区别吗
[22:53] Is it a price point? 价钱不一样吗
[22:54] I don’t know. I was just getting there. 不清楚 我也刚看到这里
[22:57] Those are cops 这些人都是
[22:59] and judges from Las Vegas and from Seattle. 维加斯和西雅图的警察及法官
[23:02] Money says bribes, protection. 贿赂警方 以金钱换取庇护
[23:07] Shaw’s on the list. 肖也在名单上
[23:09] I don’t believe it. 难以置信
[23:11] Cop on the take. 受贿的警察
[23:12] This connects him to Winthrop. 找到他和温斯洛普的联系了
[23:21] I have a daughter– Kaitlyn. 我有个女儿 她叫凯特琳
[23:24] She comes home from her grandparents’ tomorrow. 她明天会从奶奶家回来
[23:28] Your dad taught you well. 你父亲把你教得很好
[23:30] How to humanize yourself in the eyes of a killer. 知道如何在凶手面前博取同情
[23:34] Do you have kids? 你有孩子吗
[23:36] What does it matter? 这重要吗
[23:38] Do you? 有吗
[23:40] It’s not going to work. 这招对我没用
[23:44] Then just tell me this. 那你告诉我
[23:47] Why me? 为什么是我
[23:50] I know enough about those other girls to know that I’m not like them. 据我了解 我和其他女受害者不一样
[23:55] You’re nothing like them. 你确实跟她们不同
[23:58] Then why? 那为什么
[24:00] Is it because of my dad? 是因为我爸吗
[24:04] It’s not just that. 不仅仅是那样
[24:10] Okay, he’s making another turn. 他又转弯了
[24:12] It’s like he keeps going in a circle. 他好像在绕圈
[24:14] No, he’s going back to the airport. 不 他准备开回机场
[24:16] Winthrop got his brother released sometime this afternoon, right? 温斯洛普的弟弟今天下午释放了 是吗
[24:19] What time did they fly out of Seattle? 他们什么时候离开西雅图的
[24:21] We have that information, right? 我们应该有这消息
[24:24] Winthrop’s private jet took off from Seattle four hours ago. 温斯洛普的私人飞机四小时前从西雅图起飞
[24:27] That means they’ve already landed. 这么说他们已经着陆了
[24:28] Guys, I think this is happening. 伙计们 我想应该是这样的
[24:30] The meet’s going down with Winthrop somewhere 他们和温斯洛普应该会在
[24:32] around the Executive Terminal at the airport. 机场的航站楼附近见面
[24:53] He’s going into a garage under an industrial building. 他开进了一幢工业大厦的车库里
[24:57] 1017 Parkman Way. 帕克曼大道1017号
[24:58] Pull up that location. 调出这个位置
[25:05] That’s Winthrop’s building. 那是温斯洛普名下的大厦
[25:07] There’s only one way in and one way out of this garage. 这个车库只有一个出口
[25:11] We go in, we’re gonna get made. 要是现在进去就会暴露整个行动
[25:14] What do you want to do? 你想怎么做
[25:18] Let’s stick with the plan. 按原计划进行
[25:20] We wait for Winthrop. 等温斯洛普现身
[25:32] What is this place? 这是什么地方
[25:36] Is this where it’s gonna happen? 你们会在这里动手吗
[25:38] Quiet. 安静
[25:40] Just listen. 听这个
[25:51] I went to a recital once. 我曾去听过一场独奏音乐会
[25:53] Music like this. Strings. 这样的曲子 弦乐独奏
[25:58] There was a young girl playing the violin. 有个妙龄女孩在拉小提琴
[26:02] It was beautiful. 太美妙了
[26:03] She was beautiful. 她太美了
[26:05] I couldn’t believe that something so beautiful… 我不敢相信如此佳人美景…
[26:08] could be mine. 竟属于我
[26:15] But at the same time, I knew I didn’t deserve her. 但与此同时 我知道我不配拥有她
[26:19] ‘Cause everything I touch, I destroy. 因为凡是我碰触过的 都会被我毁灭掉
[26:23] Because men like me are weak. 因为我这样的男人有弱点
[26:26] Because of that weakness, they commit crimes. 因为这样的弱点 走上犯罪的道路
[26:28] They commit sins. 犯下滔天之罪
[26:29] Sins for which there is no going back. 犯下无路可退的罪
[26:33] She doesn’t say anything. 她一句话都没说
[26:35] Why isn’t she saying anything? 她为什么不说话
[26:37] There-there’s something wrong. 肯定出什么事了
[26:38] – Damn it! – Guys, go in now! -该死 -各位 速速突入
[26:40] All units, converge now! 各单位立即突入
[26:45] I want you to understand, I need you to understand, 我想让你知道 我得让你知道
[26:47] I didn’t want this. 我不想这样
[26:50] I didn’t ask for this. I didn’t choose this. 我不想要这样 我没有选择这样
[26:53] The choice was made for me. 而是它选择了我
[26:55] Some things are just… ordained. 有些事就是…命中注定
[26:59] I sinned. 我有罪
[27:03] I sinned, and now you and I are both paying… 我有罪 而现在你和我都为此付出…
[27:07] Son of a bitch played us. 那个混蛋耍了我们
[27:10] Russell, she’s gone. 罗素 她被带走了
[27:24] Nick, what happened? 尼克 发生了什么事
[27:26] Shaw pulled Maya’s wire and left it in the car 肖把玛雅的无线监听器扯下来留在了车里
[27:29] along with a digital recording of his voice. 还留了个录着他声音的录音笔
[27:31] Made it sound like they were still in there talking. 伪装成他们仍坐在车上聊天
[27:34] Any idea how they got out of there? 知道他们是怎么逃走的吗
[27:36] No, we’re still working on that. 不知道 我们还在调查
[27:37] Hey, Nick? Over here. 尼克 过来看看
[27:40] Hey, I think we just found Shaw’s escape route. 我想我们发现肖是从哪里逃跑的了
[27:42] We’re checking it out right now. 我们马上进行追踪
[27:43] Keep me posted. 随时汇报情况
[27:57] They’re long gone. 他们早跑了
[27:59] Well, look around here, man. There’s got to be something. 到处看看 肯定留下了什么线索
[28:06] Hey, here you go, Greg. 找到了 格雷格
[28:08] Come over here and take a look at this. 过来看看这个
[28:10] It’s a wedding ring. 是枚婚戒
[28:12] You think it’s Maya’s? 你觉得是玛雅的吗
[28:13] I do. She’s a CSI’s daughter, man. 是啊 她可是犯罪现场调查员的女儿
[28:16] She’s a smart girl. 肯定也很聪明
[28:17] Leaving evidence behind like bread crumbs. 像撒面包屑一样留下证据
[28:21] Next to what looks like tire treads. 旁边留下的好像是车胎印
[28:25] Somebody peeled out of here. 有人从这刚开车走了
[28:26] I think she’s trying to tell us they switched cars. 我想她肯定想告诉我们他们换了辆车
[28:31] That might not be all she’s trying to tell us. 她想告诉我们的可能远不止这些
[28:34] Flecks of red paint here. 还留有红漆碎片
[28:36] Must have been from the driver’s door. 肯定是驾驶室门上的
[28:38] Shaw gives her the keys, tells her to drive. 肖把钥匙给她 让她开车
[28:43] She drops her ring by the rear tire 她在后胎边丢下她的婚戒
[28:45] and scratches the door getting in. 划了几下车门再进去
[28:48] Tire impressions and paint. 让我们发现车胎印和车漆
[28:50] Could tell us what they’re driving. 进而查出他们开的车型
[28:58] How is he doing? 他怎么样
[28:59] Not good. 不太好
[29:00] Beating himself up. 一直在自责
[29:03] He’s not the only one. 不止他一个人这样
[29:05] I get it. We all want to get Winthrop and Briscoe. 我懂 谁都想抓住温斯洛普和布里斯克
[29:08] And that son of a bitch, Shaw. 还有肖那个混蛋
[29:11] Should have heard him. 你真该听听他的话
[29:12] Talking about his exploits. 怎么谈论他所谓的丰功伟绩
[29:14] Some story about stalking a girl at a recital. 讲他在独奏会跟踪某个姑娘的故事
[29:17] Who knows how many women he and those brothers have killed? 天知道他和那兄弟俩杀了多少女人
[29:21] What exactly did he say about the girl at the recital? 他具体是怎么说独奏会那姑娘的
[29:24] His exact words were, 他的原话是
[29:25] “It’s hard to believe something so beautiful could be mine.” “不敢相信如此佳人美景竟属于我”
[29:29] You scumbag. 这个混蛋
[29:30] That’s it. 就是这个
[29:31] That’s what? 是什么
[29:32] I got to go. Will you keep an eye on him? 我得走了 你能多照看下他吗
[29:33] I have only seen him like this once before, and 我之前也见过他这样
[29:36] it was not good. 很糟糕
[29:46] You don’t have to worry. 你不必担心
[29:48] I’m not gonna run. 我不会逃跑的
[29:50] I’m not even gonna scream when you do to me 不管你对我做什么坏事
[29:52] whatever it is you’re gonna do. 我也不会尖叫
[29:54] I’m not gonna give you the satisfaction. 我是不会让你得到满足的
[29:57] You know, when I was a cop in Seattle, 我在西雅图当警察的时候
[29:58] I didn’t have much respect for people. 我不怎么尊敬别人
[30:01] But I always respected your dad. 但我一直都很尊敬你父亲
[30:05] You’re strong… 你很坚强…
[30:06] like him. 像他一样
[30:07] You have no idea. 你什么都不知道
[30:10] I am not going to make it easy. 我是不会让你逍遥法外的
[30:14] Light’s green. Go. 绿灯了 快开车
[30:25] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[30:27] You heard about Maya. 你也听说玛雅遇险了
[30:28] I did. 是的
[30:30] Well, you were there yourself. 当时你孤身一人
[30:32] And I had a dad who held himself responsible 我还有个爸爸 明明是我自己做的决定
[30:35] for a decision that was just as much mine as it was his. 他却认为都是自己的责任
[30:40] Doesn’t make it any easier. 但也没有好过多少
[30:42] I know. 我知道
[30:44] Look, we’re gonna get her back. 听着 我们把她救回来的
[30:46] We’re gonna find her just like you guys found me. 就像你们找到我一样 我们也会找到她
[30:49] Yeah. Yes, we are. 没错 我们会的
[30:52] Greg ran the, uh… 格雷格检索了…
[30:54] tread patterns and the, uh… the paint chip 肖换的那辆车的车胎印
[30:56] from where Shaw switched cars, 和车漆碎片
[30:57] and it came back to a 2014 red Chevy Impala, 搜索结果是2014款红色雪佛兰英帕拉
[31:01] which is like a needle in a haystack around here. 这款车遍地都是 想找到简直大海捞针
[31:03] There are hundreds of them in Nevada. 在内华达就有上百辆
[31:05] What about you? 你查到什么了吗
[31:06] You’re- you’re running the- the bugs from the bodies, right, 你在研究尸块上的虫子
[31:08] to track down the killer’s movement? 来追查凶手的行踪吗
[31:10] We know that the bodies were moved 可以知道尸块至少被分好几次
[31:11] at least a few times from the crime scene to the Mizu, 从犯罪现场转移到弥足酒店
[31:14] where they were harvested to make the killer’s strings. 在那里凶手用尸块制作了血迹线
[31:17] And then Rebecca Lowell’s house where you found them. 然后又转移到发现尸块的丽贝卡·洛厄尔家中
[31:19] But given the condition of the larvae on the bodies, 但根据尸块中蛆虫的状况来看
[31:22] it looks like they were frozen and unfrozen more than that. 感觉远不止冷冻再解冻这么简单
[31:25] So there might be some other place they were kept. 那么可能还有其他地方保存这些尸块
[31:28] Exactly. 没错
[31:29] Unfortunately, the species of blowfly 不幸的是 我在尸块上找到的
[31:31] that I found on the bodies is 这种绿头苍蝇分布太广
[31:33] far too common to zero in on any specific location, 无法定位到准确地点
[31:35] but I’m hoping… 但我希望…
[31:39] that these guys are different. 这些小家伙可以派上用场
[31:40] Scolytus ventralis, the fir engraver beetle. 冷杉棘胫小蠹[甲虫] 人称冷杉雕刻师
[31:43] Yeah. Most common in northern Nevada, 是的 在内华达州北部比较常见
[31:46] but I’m checking with the Bureau of Land Management to see 但我问了国家土地管理局
[31:49] if they’ve had any infestations closer to Vegas. 看看维加斯附近有没有此类昆虫侵袭
[31:53] It could be where Shaw’s taking Maya. 也许能找到肖绑架玛雅的地方
[31:55] Well, that’s where the… the hope part comes in. 这也许有希望
[31:58] 收到新邮件
[31:59] I got a response from the Bureau. 收到国土局的回复了
[32:01] “In the last six months, there have been reports 过去六个月里 我们收到过几起
[32:04] of fir engraver beetle colonies threatening 冷杉棘胫小蠹侵害树木的报告
[32:06] trees along Bighorn Ridge.” 位于大角岭周边
[32:08] That’s right here. 大角岭在这
[32:10] That’s a big area. 范围很大
[32:12] There are only a certain amount of roads in there, 但该区域道路数量有限
[32:14] so they have to pass by a traffic camera 他们一定会被某个交通摄像头
[32:15] at some point, right? 拍到的 是吧
[32:17] Right. 没错
[32:17] Good work. Thanks. 干得好 谢谢
[32:53] D.B., I need to talk to you. D.B. 我得跟你谈谈
[32:55] I know why Shaw’s doing what he’s doing. 我知道肖为什么要这么做了
[32:56] Tell you the truth, I don’t really care, 说句实话 我根本不在乎
[32:58] and I need to get to PD. 我现在要去警局
[33:00] I need you to hear this. 你必须听我说完
[33:01] The violin. The story about the girl at the recital. 那把小提琴 还有独奏会上的小女孩
[33:04] That was not Shaw talking about one of his victims. 肖所说的不是受害者
[33:06] He was talking about his daughter. 而是他的女儿
[33:07] I should’ve realized it right away. The violin– 我当时就该意识到的
[33:09] it-it wasn’t full size, 那把小提琴偏小
[33:11] it’s a kid’s instrument, and-and… 是孩子专用的乐器
[33:12] All right, slow down, slow down. 好了 你慢慢说
[33:15] I ran the DNA on the violin. 我检测了小提琴上的DNA
[33:18] It’s female. 是个女孩
[33:19] It’s a familial match to the dead woman 检测结果发现她和床上的死者
[33:22] that we found in the bed, Rebecca Lowell’s sister, 丽贝卡·洛厄尔的妹妹还有肖
[33:24] and to Shaw. 有亲缘关系
[33:26] D.B., he had a daughter. D.B. 他有个女儿
[33:28] You sure about this? 你确定吗
[33:29] Yes, and it all makes sense now. 是的 这样就都说得通了
[33:31] He was protecting the escort ring run by Rebecca Lowell, 他给丽贝卡·洛厄尔的卖淫团伙打掩护
[33:35] and in her records it says that her sister 据资料里所说
[33:37] was one of the escorts. 她的妹妹也是卖淫女之一
[33:38] So Shaw was involved with the sister and had a kid. 肖和她妹妹发生关系 有了个孩子
[33:41] Yeah, and I confirmed the birth records. 对 我查到了出生证明
[33:43] Amy Lowell was born 2001. 艾米·洛厄尔 2001年出生
[33:45] And I don’t think I’m the only one who’s figured this out. 我觉得不止我们发现了这件事
[33:48] Winthrop. 温斯洛普
[33:48] He is exploiting Shaw’s one weakness. 他抓住了肖的把柄
[33:50] And based on the evidence that I found in that house, 根据我在那座房子里找到的证据
[33:53] I think that Winthrop murdered the mother 应该是温斯洛普杀害了母亲
[33:54] and abducted the daughter and now he’s holding her 绑架了女儿 现在肖的目的只有一个
[33:57] for one reason and one reason only. 拿玛雅当条件
[34:00] To trade. 交换人质
[34:02] Maya for Amy. 玛雅换艾米
[34:04] My daughter for his. 用我女儿换他女儿
[34:20] Shut off the engine. 关掉引擎
[34:24] Give me the key. 把钥匙给我
[34:29] Get out. 出去
[34:30] Why are you doing this? 你为什么要这么做
[34:33] Because you don’t seem like the type. 你看起来不像那种人
[34:35] A killer. 杀人犯
[34:37] A man who preys on women. 不像那种欺凌妇女的禽兽
[34:41] Let’s go. 走吧
[34:55] Are they waiting for me? 他们已经在等我了吗
[34:57] You’ll find out soon enough. 你很快就会知道了
[35:10] Maya. 玛雅
[35:12] Welcome. 欢迎
[35:14] My brother was right. 我弟弟说得没错
[35:17] You’re even more beautiful in person. 你比照片上还要漂亮
[35:20] I told you so. 我说过的
[35:23] Four years in prison. 为了此次相见
[35:26] It was worth every day just for this moment. 四年的牢狱生活绝对值了
[35:30] You were right, brother. 你说得对 哥哥
[35:32] Dreams really do come true. 梦想果然成真了
[35:46] We had a deal. Where’s my daughter? 我们商量好的 我女儿呢
[35:48] She’s here. And you’ll have her. 她就在这 一会儿会给你的
[35:51] Just as soon as you slide that gun over here. 只要你把枪扔过来
[35:53] We wouldn’t want any surprises, would we? 我们不想节外生枝 不是吗
[35:55] I’m sure you can understand. 我想你一定能明白
[35:56] My brother and I don’t have a lot of trust in cops. 我弟弟和我都不太信任警察
[35:58] Even dirty ones. 哪怕是腐败的警察
[36:01] Well, I don’t trust murderers. 我还不相信杀人犯呢
[36:03] I want to see Amy. 我要看到艾米
[36:07] Just got this from the Northeast Division. 刚从东北分区查到这个
[36:09] That’s Shaw’s car traveling east on Sunrise Highway. 肖的车从日出大道上往东去了
[36:12] 6:27 a.m. 早上六点二十七分
[36:14] That’s 20 minutes ago. 也就是二十分钟之前
[36:15] Yeah, if Shaw’s meeting with Winthrop, 是的 如果肖要和温斯洛普见面
[36:17] Winthrop’s M.O. says the location will be an industrial area 以他们的习惯 地点应该选在工业区
[36:20] or a warehouse district. 或者仓库区
[36:21] Right. Someplace isolated, away from prying eyes. 是的 可以避开人群耳目的地方
[36:24] Pull up the map of Bighorn Ridge. 把大角岭的地图调出来
[36:26] They’re flooding this area with patrol units. 巡逻队正在全面排查这个地区
[36:28] We’ve also scrambled air support. 同时增派了空中支援
[36:29] We got eyes in the sky. 从上空往下搜索
[36:30] That’s still a hell of lot of real estate. 但这一片的厂房还是太多了
[36:32] Yes, it is. But we’re getting closer. 没错 但是会越来越接近他们的
[36:34] Control, this is Air-Seven. 总台 这里是空中七号
[36:36] Just identified the suspect vehicle. 发现嫌疑犯的车辆
[36:38] Red Chevy Impala, license number 红色雪佛兰英帕拉 车牌号码
[36:40] ATDC425 Adam-Tom-David-Charlie 425.
[36:43] What’s your location, Air-Seven? 报告你的位置 空中七号
[36:44] 1500 block of Sunrise Highway. 日出大道1500街区
[36:46] Looks like some kind of warehouse. 看上去是个仓库
[36:48] – Come on, let’s go. – Yeah. -我们走 -好
[36:53] – Amy. – Dad. -艾米 -爸
[36:54] Ah, ah, ah, not so fast. 别急 别急
[36:57] There’ll be plenty of time for hugs and kisses later. 待会儿有的是时间让你们亲亲抱抱
[37:00] The gun. 把枪放下
[37:02] You all right, sweetheart? 你还好吗 亲爱的
[37:14] I want to get out of here. Where’s my mom? 我想离开这里 妈妈在哪儿
[37:16] It’s gonna be all right. 不会有事的
[37:17] – Are you all right? – Yeah. -你没事吧 -没事
[37:20] So sweet. 多甜蜜啊
[37:22] Nothing like family, right, Jared? 没什么能像家人这般甜蜜了 对吧 杰拉德
[37:24] When do I get what’s coming to me? 我要的东西呢
[37:26] Patience, brother. 耐心点 伙计
[37:28] You know we can’t have any loose ends. 你知道我们不能有半点闪失
[37:32] I should’ve figured you’d do this. 我早该知道你会这么做了
[37:37] You should’ve figured a dirty cop 你也该想到一个腐败的警察
[37:38] would have a throwaway. Run. 利用过后就没有价值了 快跑
[38:24] You think you’re smarter than me? 你以为你比我聪明吗
[38:33] You’ve taken from me the only family I’ve ever had. 你夺走了我唯一的家人
[38:36] The only real family. 唯一真正的家人
[38:38] The only real love in my life. 人生中唯一的挚爱
[38:40] I saw how you looked at your little girl. 我看到了你看你女儿时的神情
[38:42] I know how much she means to you. 我知道她对你有多重要
[38:45] She’s not gonna get very far, ’cause I’m gonna find her. 她跑不了多远 因为我会找到她
[38:48] And just so you know, 我要让你知道
[38:50] when I do, I’m gonna do things to her 等我找到她 我会对她做些
[38:53] you can’t even imagine. 你无法想象的事情
[39:06] Don’t move. 别动
[39:07] I’ll get help. 我去找人来帮忙
[39:18] Maya, you all right? 玛雅 你还好吗
[39:19] Yeah, I’m okay. 我没事
[39:20] – Where are they? – Inside. Shaw’s wounded. -他们在哪 -在里面 肖受伤了
[39:22] And Winthrop and Briscoe are dead, I think. 温斯洛普和布里斯克死了 我想
[39:24] Let’s roll, boys. 走吧 伙计们
[39:30] Check the back. 检查后面
[39:39] Briscoe’s dead. 布里斯克死了
[39:41] I got a pulse, but it’s faint. 这边有脉搏 但很微弱
[39:43] Charlie-04-Stokes. 这里是C04 丝多克斯
[39:44] I need immediate medical at my location. 请立即向我所在位置派遣医疗救援
[39:47] Maya said that Winthrop’s dead. 玛雅说温斯洛普死了
[39:49] But where the hell is he? 可他在哪儿呢
[40:05] You must be Amy, yeah? 你一定是艾米 对吧
[40:06] I’m Detective Crawford. 我是克罗福德警探
[40:08] We’re gonna get you out of here, okay? 我们带你离开这里 好吗
[40:10] Dad. 爸爸
[40:15] You were so brave. 你太勇敢了
[40:16] Learned from the best. 跟我最棒的父亲学的
[40:21] I was afraid… 我还怕再也…
[40:23] I know. I know. Me, too. 我知道 我知道 我也怕
[40:43] How are you doing? 感觉如何
[40:46] I’ve… been better. 我好些了
[40:48] How’s Amy doing? 艾米怎么样
[40:50] She’s safe. 她安全了
[40:52] She’s with Child Protective Services now. 她现在在儿童保护机构
[40:55] They’re not gonna let me see her, are they? 他们不会让我再见她了 是吗
[41:00] Well, that’s probably just the same. 估计也没什么区别
[41:01] I was never a very good father to her anyway. 对她来说我反正从来都不是个好父亲
[41:03] Just… some guy who showed up 只是时不时出现一下
[41:06] from time to time, took her to the park, 带她去公园
[41:08] got her some ice cream, 给她买冰淇淋
[41:10] then I was gone again. 然后又消失了
[41:15] I just wish you would’ve come to me 我真心希望你要是能在这一切发生前
[41:16] before all this happened. 来找我该多好
[41:18] Maybe I could’ve helped. 也许我能帮上忙
[41:20] I should’ve. 我是应该
[41:21] Yeah. 是啊
[41:24] There’s something you can do for me now. 现在你也能帮我个忙
[41:27] Amy’s got a grandmother, lives in Texas. 艾米的祖母 住在德克萨斯州
[41:30] She’s a good woman. 她是个好女人
[41:32] I just can’t bear to see her get lost in the system. 我只是不想看到她迷失在保护机构里
[41:36] I’ll make sure she doesn’t. 我会确保她不会的
[41:39] You should just focus on getting better. 你还是先努力康复吧
[41:42] That’s when the trouble starts, right? 从那时候起就该有麻烦了 对吧
[41:45] When I get out of here? 等我出院的时候
[41:58] I talked to Greg. 我跟格雷格聊过了
[41:59] He and Nick are still processing the scene. 他和尼克还在处理现场
[42:01] They found a blood trail leading from the building 他们发现了一条血迹从仓库一直到
[42:03] to a drainage tunnel, 一个排水隧洞里
[42:05] which led to a wash. 最后都被冲走了
[42:07] But no Winthrop? 但没发现温斯洛普吗
[42:08] No. 没有
[42:13] All these women. 所有这些女人
[42:16] Maya was almost one of them. 玛雅差点就成了其中之一
[42:19] But she wasn’t. 但她没有
[42:23] You came close, D.B. 你越来越接近了 D.B.
[42:25] The greater good. 更好的是
[42:26] Briscoe’s dead, and Winthrop’s on the run, a fugitive. 布里斯克死了 温斯洛普在逃
[42:29] You can plaster his face everywhere, 你可以四处通缉他
[42:31] freeze his accounts. 冻结他的账户
[42:33] You’re in the driver’s seat. 现在主动权都在你手上
[42:35] Why doesn’t it feel like that? 为什么感觉却并非如此呢
[42:39] No. 不
[42:41] No, this guy’s a predator. 不 这家伙是个捕食者
[42:42] He’s an animal. 是个禽兽
[42:44] You know what they say. 你知道俗话怎么说的
[42:47] Animals are most dangerous when they’re cornered. 走投无路 狗急跳墙
犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第15季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第15季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme