时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:55] | Help! | 救命 |
[01:16] | Hey, what’s up, man? | 什么情况 |
[01:19] | Died with his boots off, huh? | 尸体的鞋子都飞了 |
[01:21] | Yeah, must have been quite an impact. | 是 一定撞得非常猛 |
[01:22] | Yeah. What’s the driver say? | 是啊 司机怎么说 |
[01:24] | She’s still pretty shook up. | 她仍处于极度慌乱中 |
[01:26] | Crawford’s waiting to talk to her. | 克罗福德在等着和她谈话 |
[01:29] | What’s the victim say? | 被害人什么情况 |
[01:31] | Let’s ask. Hey, Dave. | 我们去问问 大卫 |
[01:33] | Got an I.D.? | 有身份信息了吗 |
[01:34] | No wallet, but… | 没找到钱包 不过… |
[01:36] | did find this. | 找到了这个 |
[01:38] | Looks like a hotel key card. | 看起来像酒店房卡 |
[01:40] | No identifying marks on it. | 上面没有识别标记 |
[01:42] | Well, I’ll scan it when we get back to the lab. | 回实验室后我会拿去扫描 |
[01:44] | See if it has an I.D. embedded in the, uh, | 看看磁条内是否有嵌入 |
[01:45] | magnetic strip. | 识别信息 |
[01:46] | He took the full force of the hit, didn’t he, Dave? | 车完完全全地正面撞上了他 是吗 大卫 |
[01:49] | There are signs of extreme blunt-force trauma. | 是有极其严重的钝击外伤的痕迹 |
[01:52] | But I don’t think this guy’s problems started with the car. | 但我认为他的问题不止如此 |
[01:55] | Why’s that? | 为什么这么说 |
[01:56] | Take a look at this sharp-force wound on his neck. | 你们看他脖子上的这个锐器伤口 |
[01:59] | Could’ve come from headlamp glass. | 也可能是车前灯玻璃划伤的 |
[02:01] | True, but the blood is mostly clotted. | 没错 但是那里的血液几乎凝结成块 |
[02:03] | That means the wound occurred earlier. | 说明伤口撞车前就有 |
[02:05] | Hours earlier. | 而且是好几个小时之前 |
[02:06] | Check out the guy’s clothes. | 看看这人的衣服 |
[02:07] | I mean, he’s completely covered in dirt. | 全身都是泥 |
[02:10] | Something’s not right, fellas. | 情况不太对 哥们 |
[02:17] | Yeah, here we go, Greg. Check this out. | 这边 格雷格 来看这个 |
[02:19] | Directional blood drops suggest he was bleeding | 定向血滴说明他被车撞到之前 |
[02:22] | before he was hit by that car. | 就在流血 |
[02:23] | Tail indicates he came from the desert. | 血滴尾迹说明他从沙漠过来 |
[02:29] | Oh. Here’s another one in the dirt. | 这儿的泥土上有另一滴血迹 |
[02:34] | And more blood up here. | 这上面更多 |
[02:37] | This definitely wasn’t caused by the impact with that vehicle. | 这绝对不是车祸导致的 |
[02:45] | whoever he is, he came from out there. | 不管他是谁 都是从那边过来的 |
[02:49] | Let’s go. | 去看看 |
[03:19] | That ain’t good. | 这可不妙 |
[03:21] | Someone thought our John Doe was dead. Buried him. | 有人认为我们的无名氏已死 就埋了他 |
[03:24] | But he was still alive and… | 但他还活着 而且… |
[03:26] | must have crawled his way out. | 爬了出来 |
[03:28] | Only to get hit by a car. | 结果被车撞死 |
[03:30] | Talk about a bad night. | 真糟糕的一个晚上 |
[03:31] | Poor guy. | 可怜的家伙 |
[03:32] | Died twice. | 死了两次 |
[04:12] | Ms. Haymond. I’m sorry. | 海蒙德小姐 我很抱歉 |
[04:14] | I’ll get you out of here as quickly as possible. | 我会尽快让你出去 |
[04:16] | I just need to ask you a few questions | 但我需要询问你 |
[04:17] | about the accident, all right? | 几个关于那起车祸的问题 可以吗 |
[04:19] | Well, I was in L.A. at a beauty convention. | 我去洛杉矶参加美容大会 |
[04:21] | And I was so hungry, and I was thinking about | 我饿得不行 又正好惦记着 |
[04:24] | my new styling chair, | 我新买的美发椅 |
[04:25] | and he came out of nowhere! | 然后他就突然出现了 |
[04:26] | I-I don’t… | 我不… |
[04:27] | S-Slow down. Slow down. It’s okay. | 慢点说 慢点说 没事的 |
[04:29] | Okay. Just… just tell me what you saw. | 没事的 只要把你看到的告诉我就好 |
[04:32] | I didn’t see anything. | 我什么都没看到 |
[04:36] | I was reaching for a bag of potato chips, | 我当时正伸手去够薯片 |
[04:39] | and I… I mean, I looked away for one second | 我眼睛只错开了那么一秒 |
[04:41] | and suddenly he’s there. | 然后他就突然出现了 |
[04:45] | I did everything I could to try to save him. | 我尽一切所能想救他 |
[04:47] | I mean, my Aunt Suzie, she taught me CPR | 我的姑妈苏珊 她在做救生员时 |
[04:49] | when she lifeguarded. | 教过我怎么做心肺复苏 |
[04:50] | I never thought I would have to use it. | 我从没想过有一天会派上用场 |
[04:53] | It was so disgusting. | 非常恶心 |
[04:56] | Yeah. | 我知道 |
[04:57] | I know none of this is easy on you. | 我知道这些对你来说都不容易 |
[04:59] | I just need your information. | 但我需要你提供的信息 |
[05:00] | And as I said,I’ll process you out of here | 而且如我所说 我会尽快 |
[05:02] | as quickly as I can. | 办好手续带你出去 |
[05:04] | Anything you need. | 你随便问 |
[05:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:07] | I just opened my salon. | 我的沙龙刚开业 |
[05:09] | This isn’t gonna go on my record, is it? | 这事儿不会记在我档案上吧 |
[05:21] | Hey, man, I found an access road | 我发现了一条 |
[05:22] | that runs parallel with the highway. | 和公路平行的道 |
[05:24] | I’m thinking the killer brought him in on that. | 我想凶手是通过那条路带被害人过来的 |
[05:26] | Any tire impressions? | 有车印吗 |
[05:27] | No, killer got lucky. | 没有 凶手很走运 |
[05:29] | It’s gravel. | 这里是砂砾地 |
[05:30] | Maybe his luck just ran out. | 也许他的运气刚好用完了 |
[05:32] | Found some green fibers. | 我发现了一些绿色纤维 |
[05:34] | Vic wasn’t wearing anything green. | 被害人身上没有绿色的衣物 |
[05:35] | Yeah, well, maybe the killer wrapped | 是的 也许凶手用绿色的毯子 |
[05:37] | the victim in a green blanket. | 来裹被害人 |
[05:40] | You see this? | 看到这个了吗 |
[05:42] | What you got there? | 什么东西 |
[05:43] | Snakeskin? | 蛇皮吗 |
[05:44] | Yeah, but that shouldn’t be here. | 对 但它不应该出现在这里 |
[05:47] | Red and black bands | 红黑相间的纹理 |
[05:48] | are indicative of the regal coral snake. | 说明这是一条珊瑚蛇 |
[05:50] | They’re venomous little bastards. | 一般都是有毒的小混蛋 |
[05:52] | Where does it come from? | 它属地哪里 |
[05:53] | Coral snakes are from South America, | 珊瑚蛇来自南美洲 |
[05:55] | but the regal is found in, like, Panama. | 不过在巴拿马这样的地方数量更多些 |
[05:58] | So how’d it end up in a dead man’s grave in Nevada? | 它怎么会出现在内华达州一个死人的坟墓里 |
[06:01] | Good question. | 好问题 |
[06:03] | Our John Doe here suffered massive blunt-force trauma. | 这位无名死者承受了巨大的钝力外伤 |
[06:07] | Numerous broken bones and lacerated organs. | 无数的碎骨头和撕裂的内脏 |
[06:10] | Basilar skull fracture. | 颅底骨折 |
[06:11] | All from the impact of the car. | 都是由车祸引起的 |
[06:13] | That’s what the C.O.D. said. But David was right. | 死因是这个 但大卫说得对 |
[06:16] | The sharp-force injury to the neck is tangential | 颈部的尖锐伤口跟皮肤表面垂直 |
[06:18] | to the skin surface, suggesting stabbing | 这说明刺入和撕裂动作 |
[06:21] | and tearing motion caused by a person, not a car. | 是由人而不是车造成的 |
[06:25] | Did find a tiny, clear glass shard in the neck wound. | 在颈部伤口里找到了一块小小的玻璃渣 |
[06:29] | Maybe he was cut with a broken bottle? | 也许他是被碎酒瓶割伤的 |
[06:32] | Could be. There was also an odd abrasion pattern | 有可能 受害者的脸颊上还有个 |
[06:35] | on the victim’s cheek. | 奇怪的擦伤痕迹 |
[06:36] | Indentations with a distinct marking. | 伤口上有明显的标记 |
[06:38] | Maybe a logo of some kind? | 也许是某种商标 |
[06:40] | I found traces of a metal alloy in the wound. | 我在伤口里发现了合金的痕迹 |
[06:43] | I’m thinking brass knuckles caused it. | 我觉得可能是指节铜套留下的 |
[06:45] | Well, you don’t hear about that very often, do you? | 这你可不常见到吧 |
[06:47] | So he was incapacitated with brass knuckles, | 所以他被指节铜套打伤 |
[06:50] | stabbed in the neck with a broken bottle, | 脖子上还被碎酒瓶扎了 |
[06:52] | and then buried alive. | 然后被活埋了 |
[06:54] | And then his luck ran out and he was hit by a car. | 然后一霉到底 被车撞死了 |
[06:56] | I hope he wasn’t playing the ponies. | 我希望他没有在赌马 |
[06:58] | Hey. Got an I.D. on our John Doe. | 查到这个无名氏的身份了 |
[07:01] | His name is Jimmy Turelli. | 他叫吉米·图雷里 |
[07:02] | He is a recently paroled inmate. | 是最近被保释的犯人 |
[07:05] | He, uh, was two years at Ely for grand larceny and robbery. | 因盗窃和抢劫罪在伊莱监狱服刑两年 |
[07:09] | Long sheet. | 前科累累 |
[07:10] | Ran numbers for Sam Braun back in the day. | 当年曾帮山姆·布劳恩[凯瑟琳父亲]跑博彩 |
[07:13] | When did Turelli get out? | 图雷里是什么时候出来的 |
[07:14] | Two weeks ago. | 两周前 |
[07:16] | Brass knuckles. | 指节铜套 |
[07:18] | Mob-style body drop in the desert. | 抛尸沙漠这种黑帮作风 |
[07:20] | Maybe Turelli’s past caught up with him. | 也许图雷里曾经的仇家找上他了 |
[07:26] | What does magnesium and silicon say to you? | 镁和硅能让你想起什么 |
[07:31] | Sounds like your basic talcum that is used in baby powder. | 听起来你说的是 婴儿爽身粉中的滑石粉 |
[07:34] | I found traces of it in the abrasion on Turelli’s cheek. | 我在图雷里脸颊上的擦痕里找到的 |
[07:37] | I also found the alloy residue in the wound is comprised | 我还发现伤口里的合金渣 |
[07:41] | of copper and zinc– brass. | 是铜锌混合物 是黄铜 |
[07:44] | So, what, a homicidal baby | 所以是一个小孩子杀人犯 |
[07:46] | hits Jimmy Turelli with brass knuckles? | 用指节铜套打了吉米·图雷里吗 |
[07:48] | It’s weird, right? | 很奇怪 不是吗 |
[07:49] | Yeah. As is the green fabric | 对 格雷格在图雷里坟墓里 |
[07:51] | that Greg found in Turelli’s grave. | 找到的绿色纤维也很奇怪 |
[07:53] | It’s worsted wool. | 是精纺羊毛 |
[07:55] | From a sheep breed in Teeswater, England. | 来自英格兰提斯瓦特的一种绵羊 |
[07:57] | The fabric is used to make expensive suits. | 这种纤维是用来做昂贵的西装的 |
[07:59] | In this case, dyed green. | 这块被染成了绿色 |
[08:01] | It is an odd color for a nice suit. | 对西装来说这颜色可挺怪的 |
[08:03] | It’s bloody peculiar. | 还真是奇怪呢[英式口音] |
[08:08] | Just what I’ve been waiting for. | 我等的就是这个 |
[08:09] | The results for the glass on Turelli’s neck wound. | 图雷里颈部伤口里玻璃渣的鉴定结果 |
[08:13] | The glass is made of potassium oxide. | 这种玻璃是用氧化钾做的 |
[08:16] | Potash salt. The same thing that fine stemware is made of. | 钾盐 跟高脚杯的材质一样 |
[08:20] | It’s all adding up. | 这能说到一起去 |
[08:22] | Our green-suited killer baby is sipping champagne. | 穿着绿西装的凶手小孩正在喝香槟 |
[08:25] | Turelli has promised him a new toy. | 图雷里答应给他一个新玩具 |
[08:28] | When he shows up empty-handed, the baby snaps and… | 当他空手出现的时候 孩子生气了然后… |
[08:31] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:32] | Champagne. | 香槟 |
[08:34] | Let me see that fiber again. | 让我再看看那片纤维 |
[08:39] | You’re thinking…? | 你在想什么… |
[08:41] | I’m thinking this is gonna be fun. | 我在想这会很有趣 |
[09:12] | Nice shot. | 好球 |
[09:13] | You know, these pool tables aren’t that cheap to rent. | 这张台球桌的租金可不便宜 |
[09:16] | I hope you found something. | 你最好有所发现 |
[09:17] | I think that the green fiber we found in Turelli’s grave | 我认为我们在图雷里的坟墓里找到的 |
[09:20] | came from a pool table. | 绿色纤维来自台球桌 |
[09:21] | English worsted wool. It’s in my report. | 英国精纺羊毛 我的报告里写了 |
[09:24] | In the billiards world, worsted cloth | 在台球界 精纺布料 |
[09:26] | is also known as speed cloth. | 也被认作是高速布料 |
[09:28] | Billiard balls fly over it way faster than they do | 台球在这种布料上面滚得 |
[09:31] | any other woolen cloth. | 比其它羊毛布料更快 |
[09:31] | All right. So that places our vic near a pool table. | 好吧 所以受害人跟台球有关 |
[09:35] | That’s not the end of the pool game. | 那可不是一场台球比赛的结束方式 |
[09:37] | You know what a bridge is, right? | 你知道架杆是什么吧 |
[09:38] | Yes, young lady, I do. | 知道 小姐 我知道 |
[09:40] | You use it when it’s a tricky shot | 当你被人算计 碰不到母球时 |
[09:42] | and you can’t get to the cue ball. | 就用得着它了 |
[09:44] | Exactly. Now, this bridge is made of brass. | 没错 这个架杆头是黄铜做的 |
[09:48] | Note the pattern. | 注意一下这个形状 |
[09:48] | Very similar to… | 很像是… |
[09:50] | brass knuckles. | 指节铜套 |
[09:51] | Right. Traces of talc also point to billiards. | 对 滑石粉也是指向台球的证据 |
[09:54] | Pool players use it to keep their hands dry. | 球手们用它来保持手部干燥 |
[09:56] | All right. Tell me about these champagne glasses. | 好吧 跟我说说香槟酒杯的事 |
[09:58] | That’s what got me thinking. | 正是它让我想到这些的 |
[10:00] | Could explain the glass in Turelli’s neck wound. | 这可以解释图雷里颈部伤口的玻璃碎片 |
[10:02] | I’ve seen trick-shot artists make the champagne shot before. | 我以前见过花式球手打香槟球 |
[10:05] | And when they nail it, | 在他们进球之后 |
[10:07] | they like to take their stick | 他们会用长杆 |
[10:09] | and smash it through the champagne glasses | 打碎所有香槟酒杯 |
[10:11] | in victory. | 以此庆祝 |
[10:13] | Kind of like this. | 就像这样 |
[10:14] | Oh… No, no. D-Don’t you dare. | 别别别 不要啊 |
[10:17] | Too easy. | 这么好骗 |
[10:20] | Okay. So our trick-shot artist ends his act with a flourish, | 所以这位花样台球大师华丽地结束表演 |
[10:23] | leaving broken champagne glass on the felt. | 在台球桌上留下了香槟酒杯碎片 |
[10:27] | I think our trick-shot artist started a fight with Turelli. | 我认为花样台球大师与图雷里打了起来 |
[10:31] | Across the face with the bridge and grabbing | 用架杆击向他的脸 |
[10:33] | a broken champagne glass, nailing him in the neck. | 一把抓住破碎的香槟酒杯 插进脖子杀了他 |
[10:36] | I still have one question, though. | 我还有一个疑问 |
[10:38] | Since when did you become a pool expert? | 你什么时候成为台球专家了 |
[10:40] | I played a little in high school, | 中学的时候玩过 |
[10:42] | and I’ve managed to stay dialed in. | 现在偶尔也会玩玩 |
[10:44] | In fact… | 实际上… |
[10:45] | I happen to know there is a major pool tournament | 我还知道本周末巴勒莫酒店 |
[10:47] | at the Palermo this weekend. | 在举行重量级的台球大赛 |
[11:04] | Thank you so much for your time, Ms. Massey. | 谢谢您抽出时间和我们见面 麦希女士 |
[11:07] | Last night of the exhibition. | 展览会的最后一晚 |
[11:09] | It’s finally picking up. | 人数终于多起来了 |
[11:11] | You had a low turnout? | 出席的人不多吗 |
[11:12] | Sadly, billiards’ popularity is waning. | 很遗憾 台球的人气在持续下降 |
[11:15] | The girls’ tournament’s the only one | 女子锦标赛是爱好者们 |
[11:17] | that the fans turn out for now. | 唯一会出席的比赛了 |
[11:20] | You had some questions? | 你们想问什么问题 |
[11:21] | We wanted to ask you about Jimmy Turelli. | 我们想问问关于吉米·图雷里的事 |
[11:24] | I know Jimmy. | 我认识吉米 |
[11:25] | Did he have something to do with the tournament? | 他和锦标赛有什么关系吗 |
[11:27] | He paid an entrance fee for one of the players. | 他为其中一位参赛者付了入场费 |
[11:30] | Really? Which one was that? | 是吗 是谁 |
[11:34] | The Hornet. | 大黄蜂 |
[11:38] | Fan favorite. | 粉丝的最爱 |
[11:43] | Don’t chalk up yet, Pamela. | 先别得意 帕梅拉 |
[11:45] | Sometimes even a hornet needs a little help from her friends. | 有时候大黄蜂也需要一点小帮助 |
[11:52] | Look at the hornet bridge. | 你瞧那黄蜂形的架杆 |
[11:54] | That hornet pattern is pretty similar | 图案跟吉米·图雷里 |
[11:55] | to the bruiseon Jimmy Turelli’s face. | 脸上的淤青很相像 |
[12:23] | This… | 这个… |
[12:24] | is for you. | 送给你 |
[12:31] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你来观看 |
[12:33] | Ms. Barrow. | 巴罗女士 |
[12:34] | Hi! | 你好 |
[12:35] | Enjoy the match? | 喜欢这场比赛吗 |
[12:36] | Oh… very impressive. | 相当厉害 |
[12:39] | You want to play a game for fun? | 你想跟我玩一局吗 |
[12:41] | Actually, | 事实上 |
[12:41] | we’re here from the Vegas crime lab. | 我们来自维加斯罪证实验室 |
[12:44] | We’re here to talk to you about Jimmy Turelli. | 我们想跟你聊聊吉米·图雷里的事 |
[12:46] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[12:48] | Well, for one, | 首先 |
[12:49] | he’s dead. | 他死了 |
[12:50] | Dead? How is that possible? | 死了 这怎么可能 |
[12:53] | We thought maybe you could tell us. | 我们想也许你能告诉我们 |
[12:55] | I don’t know anything about it. | 对此我一无所知 |
[13:01] | Your hornet here says otherwise. | 你的大黄蜂看来并非如此 |
[13:12] | Look… you are way off base here. | 听着 你们这是完全想岔了 |
[13:16] | I can’t even believe Jimmy’s dead. | 我都不敢相信吉米死了 |
[13:18] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次见到他是什么时候 |
[13:19] | I saw him last night at the Vegas Rails. | 我昨晚在维加斯铁轨酒吧见到了他 |
[13:21] | The Vegas Rails? | 维加斯铁轨酒吧 |
[13:22] | It’s a pool hall where he bartended. | 他在那个台球厅做酒保 |
[13:25] | He managed it before he went to prison. | 他入狱前就经营那儿 |
[13:27] | Pro tables, pre-ban ivory cues. | 专业台球桌 象牙球杆 |
[13:29] | The real deal. | 货真价实 |
[13:31] | It’s not like this plastic nightmare. | 一点不像这儿的塑料货 |
[13:33] | Okay. While you were at the Rails, | 你在维加斯铁轨酒吧那儿 |
[13:36] | did you happen to do your champagne trick shot there? | 你有在那里玩过花式香槟球吗 |
[13:39] | Yeah. So? | 有 那又如何 |
[13:41] | Took 500 bucks off a total loser. | 赢了一个傻瓜五百美金 |
[13:43] | Was that loser Jimmy Turelli? | 这个傻瓜是吉米·图雷里吗 |
[13:45] | Because he was stabbed with a broken champagne glass. | 因为他是被打碎的香槟酒杯刺死的 |
[13:48] | After he was clockedwith a bridge — | 还是在他被架杆打了以后 |
[13:51] | one that looks just like yours. | 就像你的那支架杆 |
[13:52] | I sell those bridges online. | 我在网上卖这种架杆 |
[13:53] | I’ve sold hundreds over the years. | 这么多年我卖了好几百个 |
[13:55] | Well, we’ll need to examine yours. | 我们需要检查一下你的架杆 |
[13:57] | Examine away. | 拿去检查吧 |
[13:59] | I had nothing to do with Jimmy’s death. | 我和吉米的死毫无相干 |
[14:01] | We believe that Jimmy was killed | 我们认为吉米是在台球桌旁 |
[14:02] | near a pool table. | 被人杀害的 |
[14:04] | If it wasn’t you, | 如果凶手不是你 |
[14:05] | did you see him play anybody else last night? | 你昨晚有看到他和其他人玩球吗 |
[14:07] | No. | 没有 |
[14:09] | But he was excited about a game he’d set up. | 但是他似乎跟人约了球 还相当激动 |
[14:11] | It was supposed to happen at midnight. | 应该是零点开球 |
[14:12] | Against who? | 和谁打球 |
[14:13] | He didn’t say. | 他没有说 |
[14:14] | It was all very hush-hush. | 整件事情都很神秘 |
[14:16] | Said it was for the stakes of a lifetime. | 说是为了”一生的赌注” |
[14:20] | Look… | 听我说 |
[14:21] | Jimmy was the best one-pocket player I’ve ever seen. | 吉米是我见过的最优秀的一袋球玩家 |
[14:24] | He may have found God in prison, but… | 他也许会在监狱里改变信仰 但是… |
[14:26] | nothing could make Jimmy put down that cue. | 没什么能让吉米放下球杆 |
[14:29] | Except maybe his killer. | 除了杀他的人 |
[14:42] | So this is the Vegas Rails. | 这就是维加斯铁轨酒吧 |
[14:45] | Seems more like an after-hours dive. | 看起来更像是下班后的消遣之处 |
[14:47] | Back-alley entrance. | 入口在后巷 |
[14:49] | Explains the back-alley vibe. | 所以这里有种后巷氛围 |
[14:51] | Any luck tracking down the owners? | 找到业主了吗 |
[14:53] | Uh, I tried to find out from Natalie Barrow, but no go. | 本想从娜塔莉·巴罗嘴里套出来 没成功 |
[14:57] | Pool hustlers Wall of Fame. | 台球老千们的荣誉墙 |
[14:59] | Yeah, I can practically smell the cheap cigars. | 我几乎能闻到廉价烟的味道 |
[15:03] | There’s Jimmy Turelli. This has got to be his place. | 这是吉米·图雷里 这里一定是他的地盘 |
[15:09] | Somebody left in a hurry. Yeah. | 有人离开得很匆忙 |
[15:13] | Blood spatter on the table | 桌子上的血迹 |
[15:15] | says that this is almost certainly the primary. | 基本上能确定 这就是第一案发现场 |
[15:18] | Spatter pattern is consistent with arterial spray. | 血迹喷溅痕迹跟动脉出血吻合 |
[15:24] | You mind grabbing a shot of this down here? | 你能过来给这个拍一张吗 |
[15:31] | This bridge. | 这根架杆 |
[15:33] | The Hornet. Says here that it belongs to the Vegas Rails. | 大黄蜂架杆 这里写着所有者是”维加斯铁轨” |
[15:37] | I guess Natalie was making money on her design. | 看来娜塔莉靠自己设计的架杆 赚了不少钱 |
[15:40] | The blood here says it was involved in the attack. | 血迹说明打斗中用到了它 |
[15:50] | Same goes for this broken champagne glass. | 这支碎了的香槟杯也是 |
[15:53] | Left after the Hornet’s trick shot. | 大黄蜂进了花式香槟球后打碎的 |
[15:55] | Confirms… | 证实了 |
[15:56] | somebody used it for a different kind of trick. | 某人还用它玩了别的花样 |
[16:00] | This is weird. | 很奇怪 |
[16:01] | Check out these marks left in blood. | 看看这些带血的痕迹 |
[16:03] | What’s it look like to you? | 你觉得看起来像什么 |
[16:04] | Looks like a ball rolled through the blood, | 看起来像一个球滚过了血迹 |
[16:06] | landed in the corner pocket. | 掉入了角袋 |
[16:13] | Only one problem. | 只有一个问题 |
[16:15] | There’s no ball in there. | 这里没有球 |
[16:16] | Well, maybe the killer took it. | 也许凶手带走了 |
[16:18] | I’m guessing it was the cue ball. | 我猜是母球[白球] |
[16:19] | Only ball in the game that the player touches. | 玩家在比赛中唯一会碰到的球 |
[16:22] | Killer was worried about leaving prints. | 凶手担心留下指纹 |
[16:23] | Some players bring their own cue ball. | 有些玩家会带自己的母球 |
[16:26] | Hustlers will swap out their cue ball | 有些骗子会在比赛中途 |
[16:27] | in the middle of a game to gain advantage. | 靠换球来取得优势 |
[16:30] | Maybe… this fight was about cheating. | 也许…这场争执就是因为出千 |
[16:37] | Mmm, what are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[16:39] | Looking for a dead rail. | 我在找缓冲垫 |
[16:40] | The bumper here– | 台边这里 |
[16:41] | you can deaden your rail in a few secret spots, | 你能在台边的某些地方装上缓冲垫 |
[16:44] | and it gives you a home-court advantage. | 这样就能掌握主场优势 |
[16:46] | That’s another way in which a hustler tries to cheat. | 老千们还有另外一种出千方法 |
[16:49] | Remind me never to play pool with you. | 记得提醒我永远别跟你玩台球 |
[16:54] | You ready for another “Weird”? | 你准备好再听一件”不可思议”的事了吗 |
[16:56] | It’s what keeps me coming back. | 就是为了这些”不可思议”才回来的 |
[17:02] | Snakeskin. | 蛇皮 |
[17:03] | That looks like the same kind of snake | 看起来跟尼克在图雷里坟头 |
[17:05] | that Nick found at Turelli’s grave. | 发现的是同一种蛇 |
[17:06] | Forget about Snakes on a Plane. | 别去想什么《航班蛇患》了 |
[17:08] | We’ve got snakes on a pool table. | 我们在台球桌上发现了蛇皮 |
[17:11] | So, I’ve been digging into the Rails billiards club, | 我查了铁轨台球俱乐部 |
[17:13] | and it turns out that it is owned | 发现它的所有者是一个 |
[17:15] | by a holding company called DeRosa. | 叫德罗萨的控股公司 |
[17:18] | No names. | 没找到任何相关人 |
[17:19] | Headquartered in Antigua. | 总部在安提瓜岛 |
[17:22] | Probably a shell company. | 可能只是个空壳公司 |
[17:23] | And knowing Turelli’s background, | 考虑到图雷里的背景 |
[17:25] | maybe it’s got ties to the Mob. | 可能跟黑帮有关系 |
[17:27] | A mobster with a snake collection? | 一个喜欢收集蛇的黑帮分子 |
[17:29] | Are we any closer to figuring out the snakeskin? | 蛇皮方面有什么眉目吗 |
[17:31] | Yes, we are. | 是的 |
[17:32] | But it’s connected to a different kind of snake. | 不过这次是另外一种蛇 |
[17:35] | Morgan and Sara found this photo at the Rails. | 摩根和萨拉在铁轨酒吧发现了这张照片 |
[17:38] | Check out the pool stick. | 看一下球杆 |
[17:40] | See the grip? | 看到握把了吗 |
[17:41] | Snakeskin. | 蛇皮的 |
[17:42] | Well, that’s making sense. | 这就能解释得通了 |
[17:43] | Old grip. Snakeskin flakes fall onto the pool table. | 旧握把 蛇皮脱落掉在了台球桌上 |
[17:47] | Who is this guy? | 这个人是谁 |
[17:48] | His name is Calvin Tate. | 他叫卡尔文·泰特 |
[17:49] | He’s, uh, kind of a part-time pool hustler, | 也算是个半职业台球老千 |
[17:52] | full-time con artist. | 全职骗子 |
[17:54] | He was arrested a few times for identity theft, | 他因盗用他人身份被逮捕过几次 |
[17:57] | and kicked out of five casinos for counting cards. | 还因为算牌被五家赌场赶了出来 |
[18:01] | What’s his connection to Turelli? | 他跟图雷里有什么关系 |
[18:02] | Tate’s a regular at the Rails. | 泰特经常去铁轨俱乐部 |
[18:04] | And we know that he paid for drinks | 我们查到图雷里死前那晚 |
[18:06] | the night that Turelli died. | 他请了所有人喝酒 |
[18:07] | And the drinks started flowing at around midnight. | 他们是大概午夜开始喝的 |
[18:10] | Which is exactly the time | 刚好是在图雷里 |
[18:11] | that Turelli was supposed to play his big-money game. | 准备开打高额球局的时候 |
[18:14] | So I’m guessing maybe it was against the “Snake.” | 我猜也许就是对阵那条”蛇” |
[18:25] | Nice place. | 这地方不错 |
[18:26] | The hustling doesn’t pay like it used to. | 老千这行业没有以前赚得多了 |
[18:32] | LVPD. Open up. | 拉斯维加斯警局 开门 |
[18:35] | Officers. Uh, can I help you? | 警官们 有什么我能帮忙的吗 |
[18:38] | We’re looking for Cal Tate. | 我们再找卡尔文·泰特 |
[18:39] | I’m sorry. He’s not home. | 抱歉 他不在家 |
[18:41] | And you are…? | 你是… |
[18:42] | Zoe Tate, his wife. | 佐伊·泰特 他妻子 |
[18:44] | Okay, then we’ll ask you. | 好吧 那我们就问你了 |
[18:46] | Do you know where Cal was last night? | 你知道卡尔文昨晚在哪里吗 |
[18:48] | I’m sorry, what’s this about? | 抱歉 这是发生什么事了 |
[18:50] | It’s about Jimmy Turelli. | 是关于吉米·图雷里的事 |
[18:51] | He was murdered. | 他被杀了 |
[18:53] | Jimmy’s dead? | 吉米死了吗 |
[18:56] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[18:58] | So, you knew him? | 这么说你认识他 |
[18:59] | Oh, a long time ago. | 很久之前认识的 |
[19:00] | I-I used to wait tables where he bartended. | 我在他以前照看的吧台做过服务生 |
[19:04] | I thought he was in prison. | 我以为他坐牢了 |
[19:05] | Yeah, he got out. | 是 但后来出狱了 |
[19:07] | Bubbles? Where are you?! | 泡泡 你上哪去了 |
[19:11] | And you need to let us in. | 你得请我们进门了 |
[19:15] | Come on, Bubbles, | 快 泡泡 |
[19:17] | fetch me a beer. Make it snappy this time. | 给我拿瓶啤酒 这次动作快点 |
[19:22] | Why don’t you go and fetch it yourself? | 你自己去拿如何 |
[19:26] | Who the hell are you? | 你们是什么人 |
[19:26] | LVPD. | 维加斯警察 |
[19:29] | We got some questions for you. | 有几个问题想问你 |
[19:31] | Well, I’m busy. | 我很忙 |
[19:32] | Nah. Not anymore. | 不 你必须配合 |
[19:35] | Were you with Jimmy Turelli last night at the Rails? | 你昨晚跟吉米·图雷里在铁轨酒吧吗 |
[19:38] | You got that right, cool breeze. | 没错 酷长官 |
[19:40] | Kicked his behind in nine-ball. | 我在花式九球中完胜他 |
[19:43] | Won myself a crisp G. | 痛快地赢了一千块 |
[19:45] | Yeah, that guy, he taught me a lot in the day, but… | 那家伙那天教了我不少东西 但是… |
[19:48] | he’s lost his touch. | 他发挥失常了 |
[19:49] | Well, we’re thinking you’re the one who lost… | 我们认为是你失常了… |
[19:52] | and did this to him. | 把他弄成这样 |
[19:55] | That’s a bad shave. | 这胡子刮得不咋地啊 |
[19:57] | Did you give it to him? | 是你刮得吗 |
[19:58] | It’s not my style. | 不是我的作风 |
[19:59] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[20:02] | Positive. | 非常确定 |
[20:03] | Okay, say we believe you. | 算我们信你吧 |
[20:05] | Was Turelli entertaining any other company last night? | 图雷里昨晚有招待其他同伴吗 |
[20:09] | He was alone. | 就他一人 |
[20:10] | But I did hear him on the phone with that Massey broad. | 但我听到他和麦希那娘们儿通了电话 |
[20:13] | Was that Elise Massey, the woman who runs the tournament? | 艾丽斯·麦希 负责本次赛事那个女人吗 |
[20:16] | The same. | 正是 |
[20:17] | She took over the management of the Rails | 在吉米坐牢期间 |
[20:19] | when Jimmy had his… incarceration vacation. | 她接管了铁轨酒吧 |
[20:22] | What were they talking about? | 他们都说了什么 |
[20:23] | I don’t think Jimmy liked what she’d done to the place. | 我觉得吉米不喜欢她对那里的经营方式 |
[20:25] | Jimmy always thought that only | 吉米一直认为只有真正的 |
[20:27] | real pool players should be allowed. | 台球玩家才有资格出入那里 |
[20:29] | Massey let in rich wannabes | 麦希把中国 俄罗斯 迪拜 |
[20:30] | from China, Russia, Dubai. | 那些有钱的伪玩家都放进去了 |
[20:34] | Took you bloody long enough. | 拿个啤酒用这么长时间 |
[20:37] | Can I get you gentlemen anything? | 先生们 你们想喝什么吗 |
[20:39] | These gentlemen were just leaving, bubbles. | 这些先生们要离开了 泡泡 |
[20:43] | How’d you get that bruise on your arm, Mrs. Tate? | 你胳膊上的淤青是怎么来的 泰特夫人 |
[20:46] | – Oh, um… I fell. – She fell. | -不小心摔的 -她摔的 |
[20:52] | You like slapping women and old men around, Calvin? | 你喜欢对女人和老人动手吗 卡尔文 |
[20:55] | I like a lot of things. | 我喜欢的东西多了 |
[20:59] | Right now, what I would like is for you to arrest me or… | 此刻 我想你要么逮捕我 要么… |
[21:04] | fetch me a beer. | 拿瓶啤酒给我 |
[21:09] | Now, what’s it gonna be? | 你想选哪个呢 |
[21:14] | Neither one, hotshot. | 都不必了 酷哥 |
[21:16] | Don’t leave town. | 别出城 |
[21:21] | Got something from the Rails? | 在铁轨酒吧有发现吗 |
[21:23] | Yeah, it’s about the phone call that Cal Tate heard. | 有 关于卡尔文·泰特说的那通电话 |
[21:25] | I don’t think that Massey and Turelli were fighting | 我不认为麦希和图雷里是因台球玩家的事 |
[21:27] | over pool players at the Rails. | 而意见不合 |
[21:31] | Look at these credit card receipts. | 看看这张信用卡收据 |
[21:34] | Notice anything odd? | 看出异常了吗 |
[21:37] | Five grand for a game of pool? | 打一场台球要五千美金吗 |
[21:39] | Something else came with the game. | 一场台球还附带其他服务 |
[21:41] | Check out the Rails’ Web site. | 看看铁轨酒吧的网站 |
[21:42] | So, when Morgan and Sara were processing the place, | 摩根和萨拉在那里采集证据时 |
[21:45] | they found a notebook with a security code | 找到了一个加密的笔记本电脑 |
[21:48] | and a secret password for the Web site. | 在电脑上可用密码登陆一个网站 |
[21:49] | 维加斯铁轨俱乐部 | |
[21:50] | 会员登录 输入密码 | |
[21:51] | Membership comes with its privileges. | 会员独享的特权 |
[21:56] | Welcome. | 欢迎你们 |
[21:58] | I can tell you’re a real player. | 我看得出你是个真正的玩家 |
[22:02] | My girls are ready for your best shot. | 姑娘们已准备好 接下你”竭力射出的一球” |
[22:06] | Whatever you desire. | 实现你的欲望 |
[22:09] | Elise Massey. | 艾丽斯·麦希 |
[22:10] | Looks like she was doing more | 看来她为全世界的台球选手 |
[22:12] | than spicing up the world of pro billiards. | 提供了情趣服务的升级版呢 |
[22:13] | Looks like she turned the Rails into a brothel. | 她这是把铁轨酒吧改造成了妓院 |
[22:16] | I’m thinking that Turelli left prison wanting to go straight, | 我觉得图雷里出狱后 想洗心革面 |
[22:20] | and this was one game he didn’t want to play. | 不想与她同流合污 |
[22:31] | My girls are ready for your best shot, | 姑娘们已准备好 接下你”竭力射出的一球” |
[22:35] | whatever you desire. | 实现你的欲望 |
[22:39] | Prostitution in Vegas? Shocking. | 维加斯卖淫 “大新闻啊” |
[22:43] | Oh, Vegas or not, it’s still against the law. | 不管是不是在维加斯 始终违法 |
[22:47] | 位于内华达州 以妓院林立闻名 | |
[22:47] | This isn’t Nye County. | 这里又不是奈伊郡 |
[22:49] | Arrest me, then. | 那就逮捕我吧 |
[22:50] | With my friends at the mayor’s office | 动用一下我在市长办公室的关系 |
[22:52] | and my overpaid solicitor, | 以及我重金请来的律师 |
[22:54] | I’ll be out in five minutes. | 不出五分钟我就能走出这里 |
[22:56] | I’m more concerned with the homicide than hooking. | 我更关心谋杀 而不是卖淫 |
[23:00] | You see, we know about your argument with Jimmy Turelli. | 我们知道你跟吉米·图雷里争吵过 |
[23:05] | Few hours later, he’s dead. | 几个小时后 他死了 |
[23:08] | I didn’t kill Jimmy. | 我没有杀吉米 |
[23:10] | We had our differences, | 我们有分歧 |
[23:12] | but he always had my back when… | 但以前我和客户关系更亲密时… |
[23:15] | when I used to work a little closer with our clients. | 他都很支持我的 |
[23:19] | Are you saying he was your pimp? | 你是说他是你的皮条客吗 |
[23:21] | He was my friend. | 他是我的朋友 |
[23:23] | I’ll admit his… moralizing was tiring, | 我承认他的说教让人很烦 |
[23:27] | but I’d never hurt him. | 但我绝不会伤害他 |
[23:28] | Somebody did– in the club that you ran. | 有人伤害了他 在你经营的俱乐部里 |
[23:32] | Can you account for your whereabouts last night? | 你能说一下你昨晚在哪里吗 |
[23:35] | I was hosting an all-female trick-shot competition | 我在主持一场女性花式台球比赛 |
[23:39] | at the Tangiers. | 就在丹吉尔赌场 |
[23:41] | Really? Well, I’ll check that out. | 真的吗 我会去核实的 |
[23:44] | Do. I was there all night. | 去吧 我整晚都在那 |
[23:46] | Astonishing what those girls can do | 那些女孩们用一些球杆和球 |
[23:48] | with a few sticks and balls. | 能玩出这么多花样真是令人惊叹 |
[24:00] | Never seen this version of pool. | 从来没见过这样的台球桌 |
[24:02] | I invented it myself. | 我自己做的 |
[24:03] | Trying to replicate the blood trail? | 想复制血液痕迹 |
[24:05] | Mm-hmm. I still think a pool player killed Turelli. | 我还是认为是某个台球手杀了图雷里 |
[24:09] | Maybe Cal Tate. | 也许就是卡尔文·泰特 |
[24:11] | If I can prove that his cue ball rolled through the blood, | 如果我能证明他的母球从血迹中滚过 |
[24:12] | and find prints on it, | 并在上面找到指纹 |
[24:14] | we put him away. | 就能把他抓起来 |
[24:15] | Pool shark in the corner prison cell. | 台球大佬进了监狱 |
[24:17] | Chalk another one up. | 又是大功一件 |
[24:27] | Nice shot. | 不错 |
[24:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:29] | All right, let’s check it out. | 好了 我们去看看 |
[24:37] | 路径重叠测算完成 不匹配 | |
[24:38] | See, I can’t seem to replicate the blood pattern, | 看到了吧 不论我试多少次 |
[24:41] | no matter how many attempts I make. | 我似乎都不能重复出血迹 |
[24:43] | Looks like there may be, like, | 看上去球… |
[24:44] | some kind of crazy spin on the ball. | 转得很厉害 |
[24:47] | English? | 英式台球吗 |
[24:48] | I-I don’t know. You’re the pool expert. | 我不知道 你才是台球专家 |
[24:50] | I’m no expert, Hodges. | 我不是专家 霍奇斯 |
[24:52] | But you used to play a lot, right? | 但你过去经常打 不是吗 |
[24:54] | Come on. What’s the story? | 说说呗 有什么故事 |
[24:57] | There was a-a dive pool hall in Venice. | 威尼斯海滩[洛杉矶地名]有个台球厅 |
[24:59] | Real old-school place. | 非常老派的地方 |
[25:01] | Instead of surfing, I would play nine-ball pool, | 放学之后 我宁愿玩九球 |
[25:04] | as my after-school sport. | 而不是冲浪 |
[25:06] | It was so real, you know, the… | 非常真实 |
[25:08] | the crazy characters, the wild games, the hustles. | 疯狂的对手 狂野的比赛 那些骗术 |
[25:12] | Pool is a lot like chess, actually. | 台球其实跟下棋很像 |
[25:14] | A silent game of war. | 一场无声的战争 |
[25:16] | You really have to know how to read a person to win. | 你必须得先会看人才能赢 |
[25:19] | You ever do a little bit of hustling yourself? | 你自己就没耍点小把戏吗 |
[25:21] | Girl’s got to make her beer money somehow, right? | 女孩总得想法赚点啤酒钱 对吧 |
[25:23] | Beer money? Is that all? | 啤酒钱 仅此而已吗 |
[25:25] | Well, that’s all you’re getting. | 只能告诉你这么些了 |
[25:27] | I’ll tell you one thing. | 我告诉你一件事 |
[25:28] | I saw a lot of really great games when I was playing, | 我打球时看过很多很棒的比赛 |
[25:31] | and the real hustlers know | 真正的高手知道 |
[25:32] | how to clear a guy out without the mark even knowing. | 怎么在别人反应过来前就把他干掉 |
[25:36] | Who’s winning? | 谁赢了 |
[25:37] | Uh, working. | 在工作 |
[25:38] | Can I help you? | 我能帮你点什么 |
[25:39] | Well, maybe I can help you. | 也许我能帮你 |
[25:41] | Got a hit off of the hotel key card | 我们在图雷里尸体上找到的 |
[25:43] | that we found on Turelli’s body. | 酒店房卡有线索了 |
[25:45] | Not from a hotel. | 不是酒店的 |
[25:46] | It’s a condo security card. | 是公寓的门禁卡 |
[25:48] | Turelli’s condo? | 图雷里的公寓吗 |
[25:49] | Yeah, so I processed the place, | 是的 我去那儿收集了证据 |
[25:51] | and I found a few long female hairs | 我在图雷里的床上 |
[25:53] | in Turelli’s bed. | 找到一些女性的长发 |
[25:55] | Henry got a hit. | 亨利找到了匹配者 |
[25:58] | You got to be kidding me. | 你不是在跟我开玩笑吧 |
[26:01] | I wasn’t having sex with Jimmy Turelli. | 我没有跟吉米·图雷里上床 |
[26:04] | I was sleeping at his place. It was an escape. | 我在他那里睡觉 那只是躲避 |
[26:06] | From? | 躲避谁 |
[26:08] | Cal. | 卡尔文 |
[26:09] | Our fights were getting really bad. | 我们吵得很厉害 |
[26:12] | Why didn’t you just leave? | 你干嘛不直接离开他 |
[26:14] | It’s complicated. | 很复杂 |
[26:16] | Well, it’s time to uncomplicate things, Zoe. | 是时候化复杂为简单了 佐伊 |
[26:19] | Jimmy Turelli was brutally murdered. | 吉米·图雷里被残忍地杀害了 |
[26:21] | You pretended not to have seen him in years. | 你假装很多年没见过他了 |
[26:23] | Why would you lie about that? | 你干嘛要对此撒谎 |
[26:27] | You need to come clean here. | 你必须澄清一下 |
[26:31] | When I first met Cal, | 当我最开始见到卡尔时 |
[26:33] | I knew that he had a real wild side. | 我知道他有很野的一面 |
[26:36] | I liked it. | 我喜欢那一面 |
[26:37] | I was the straight-A student that wanted a thrill. | 我是那种乖乖女 想找点刺激 |
[26:41] | And I thought I could tame him, | 我以为我可以驯服他 |
[26:43] | but I became just like him. | 但最后我变得跟他一样 |
[26:44] | What’s that mean exactly? | 那是什么意思 |
[26:47] | A year ago, Cal and I began working on a scam together. | 一年前 我和卡尔文开始一起诈骗 |
[26:52] | An old-fashioned Chicago sting called the “Honor Hustle.” | 一个很老套的芝加哥骗局叫”面子骗局” |
[26:55] | The Honor Hustle? | 面子骗局 |
[26:58] | Cal would find the richest guy in the bar. | 卡尔文会挑出酒吧里最有钱的人 |
[27:01] | I’d flirt with the mark, mention to him how | 我就上去调情 顺便提及… |
[27:04] | I was unhappy in my marriage to Cal. | 自己和卡尔的婚姻很不愉快 |
[27:07] | Cal would end up playing the mark. | 然后他再找目标打球 |
[27:10] | Nah! | 不是吧 |
[27:11] | He’d lose intentionally. | 他会故意输掉比赛 |
[27:13] | Then he’d go in for the kill. | 此时再出绝招 |
[27:14] | Listen, man, give me one more shot. | 听我说 老兄 再给我一次机会 |
[27:16] | All right, for a grand. | 好吗 一局一千块 |
[27:18] | No, no, man. | 不玩了 |
[27:18] | Straight up. | 爽快点 |
[27:20] | Give me my money. | 把钱给我 |
[27:21] | Actually, you know, how about this? | 要不这样吧 |
[27:23] | If I lose, you can have Zoe for one night. | 如果我输了 就让佐伊陪你一晚 |
[27:28] | I’ll make her do it. | 我会劝她的 |
[27:31] | You’re on. | 那就再来一局 |
[27:32] | You got it. | 就这样 |
[27:47] | Oh, wait a minute. | 稍等一下 |
[27:49] | I remember how to play this game. | 我突然想起来怎么打球了 |
[27:58] | Did I just win? | 我是不是赢了 |
[28:00] | You bet I did. | 那当然啦 |
[28:01] | Yes! | 棒 |
[28:10] | It was a real rush. | 这事做起来并不容易 |
[28:12] | Yeah, I bet. | 我知道 |
[28:13] | Ripping off people is a dangerous game. | 诈骗是件危险的事 |
[28:16] | Jimmy thought we were taking it too far. | 吉米觉得我们玩得有点过 |
[28:20] | He was worried about me. | 他很担心我 |
[28:22] | I’m like the daughter he never had. | 我就像他干女儿一样 |
[28:24] | And it all came to a head that night. | 那天晚上他们的矛盾突然激化 |
[28:26] | Jimmy and Cal weren’t playing for money. | 吉米和卡尔不是为了赌钱 |
[28:28] | “Stakes of a lifetime.” | “一生的赌注” |
[28:31] | I get that now. | 这下我明白了 |
[28:32] | That’s what Jimmy told Natalie Barrow. | 这是吉米和娜塔莉·巴罗说的话 |
[28:35] | Jimmy was playing for you. | 吉米是为你而战 |
[28:38] | But Jimmy ran the table that night, | 那天吉米状态神勇 |
[28:40] | and Cal left in a hurry. | 卡尔输掉后匆忙就走了 |
[28:42] | I have never seen him so upset. | 我从没见他那么不爽过 |
[28:44] | You think he was upset enough to kill? | 你觉得他会不爽到去杀人吗 |
[28:47] | I… | 我… |
[28:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:51] | So, you left the Rails with Jimmy? | 你和吉米一起离开铁轨酒吧的吗 |
[28:53] | Uh, we went back to his place. | 我们去了他家 |
[28:55] | I fell asleep in Jimmy’s bed about 2:00 A.M. | 我在吉米床上睡着时大概是两点 |
[28:58] | Woke up at 3:00 A.M., I heard Jimmy going out. | 我三点醒了 听见吉米出门 |
[29:01] | I guess he was going back to the Rails. | 我想他是回铁轨酒吧了 |
[29:04] | I wish I’d stopped him. | 要是我当时阻止他就好了 |
[29:06] | And Where’s Cal now? Do you know? | 你知道卡尔现在在哪儿吗 |
[29:08] | I haven’t seen him since the cops came. | 自从警察走后我就再没见过他 |
[29:22] | LVPD. Calvin Tate, you in there? | 拉斯维加斯警局 卡尔文·泰特 你在吗 |
[29:36] | Looks like a hurricane hit this place. | 这里就像被飓风席卷过一样 |
[29:57] | Star-shaped wound. | 星型伤口 |
[29:58] | Single GSW. | 一枪爆头 |
[30:01] | Forget the beer. | 还拿什么啤酒 |
[30:02] | Somebody fetched him a bullet. | 有人给了他一发子弹 |
[30:16] | Here we go. | 找到了 |
[30:17] | Looks like a nine-mil. | 看起来是九毫米子弹 |
[30:20] | Decent rifling impressions. | 膛线痕迹清晰 |
[30:22] | How we doing on T.O.D.? | 死亡时间是什么时候 |
[30:24] | Liver stick puts that between 11:00 and 1:00. | 肝温表明大约在十一点到一点之间 |
[30:27] | That’s just a few hours ago. | 就是几小时前 |
[30:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:31] | All right, thanks, David. | 谢了 大卫 |
[30:33] | All right, so far, no luck with, uh, any of the witnesses. | 目前没有发现任何目击者 |
[30:38] | Well, it’s kind of convenient | 佐伊·泰特把责任 |
[30:39] | that Zoe Tate pinned Turelli’s murder on a dead guy. | 推到一个死人身上确实方便 |
[30:42] | Well, I just checked in with Russell. | 我刚问了罗素 |
[30:45] | Zoe Tate’s been in custody since 9:00 A.M. this morning. | 佐伊·泰特从今早九点起就被羁押 |
[30:48] | There’s no way she could have done this. | 凶手不可能是她 |
[30:50] | Yeah, maybe she put out a hit. | 没错 没准她雇了杀手 |
[30:52] | I don’t know. I mean, mattress in the bedroom | 那就不知道了 我是说 |
[30:54] | looks like it’s been through a paper-shredder. | 连卧室里的床铺都好像被碎纸机搅过一样 |
[30:56] | All right, that says our killer was looking for something. | 也就是说凶手在找什么东西 |
[30:58] | Something Cal Tate hid well. | 一件卡尔藏得很好的东西 |
[31:01] | And all the damage says they came up empty-handed. | 屋里乱成这样说明他们应该空手而归了 |
[31:04] | Maybe whatever the killer was looking for is still here somewhere. | 也许凶手要找的东西还在这里 |
[31:09] | You know, Tate was a hustler. | 泰特是个骗子 |
[31:12] | Always on the move. | 常常转移阵地 |
[31:13] | Guys like him like to keep their valuables close. | 他这种人会把贵重物品随时带着 |
[31:16] | Yeah, so if you wanted to hide something, | 如果你想藏点东西 |
[31:18] | where would you put it to make it close, but not too close? | 不能太远又不要太近 你会放在哪里 |
[31:27] | Inside the lamp? | 藏在台灯里吗 |
[31:31] | No. | 不 |
[31:33] | Inside the hat. | 在帽子里 |
[31:46] | How’s that for close? | 这样随身携带怎么样 |
[31:50] | Let’s see what Cal Tate’s killer was looking for. | 我们来看看杀害卡尔·泰特的凶手在找什么 |
[31:55] | That’s Zoe Tate. | 那是佐伊·泰特 |
[31:57] | Cal’s wife. | 卡尔的老婆 |
[31:57] | Yeah, looks like she’s with some Honor Hustle marks. | 没错 似乎是和那些”面子骗局”的目标在一起 |
[32:00] | Wait a minute, I thought the whole point | 等等 我以为骗局的重点 |
[32:01] | was for her not to have sex with them. | 在于不用和目标上床呢 |
[32:03] | The style of shots indicate | 这种角度的照片 |
[32:05] | a hidden camera– that says extortion. | 看来是偷拍的 用于敲诈勒索 |
[32:07] | Married man would pay a lot to stop his wife from seeing those. | 已婚男人为了不让妻子发现会花大价钱 |
[32:10] | Cal had the photos, so he had to be in on it. | 卡尔手上有照片 肯定有他的份 |
[32:13] | Not according to his bank account. Guy was broke. | 从银行户头上看不出来 他都快破产了 |
[32:16] | But hidden camera, lots of angles– | 不过这些隐藏摄像头 各个角度都有 |
[32:18] | someone had to have taken those shots. | 一定是某个人拍的 |
[32:20] | Maybe she had a different partner for the extortion. | 也许她还有另一个搭档负责勒索 |
[32:23] | Cal came across the photos, wanted a piece of the action. | 卡尔无意中发现了这些照片 也想分一杯羹 |
[32:26] | Zoe’s partner wasn’t interested | 佐伊的搭档没有兴趣 |
[32:28] | and made that clear with a nine-mil. | 用一发九毫米子弹表明态度 |
[32:30] | So who’s the partner? | 所以她的搭档是谁 |
[32:33] | Zoe Tate lawyered up, | 佐伊·泰特请了律师 |
[32:35] | so if she’s part of an extortion scheme, | 即使她参与了勒索 |
[32:38] | she’s not gonna be diming out her partner anytime soon. | 也不会很快说出她搭档的名字 |
[32:41] | Well, what if we don’t need Zoe Tate at all? | 如果我们不再需要佐伊·泰特了呢 |
[32:44] | I’ve been trying to replicate this blood pattern. | 我一直在尝试重现血迹 |
[32:47] | At first, I thought it was made by a billiard ball. | 一开始 我以为那是台球弄出来的 |
[32:50] | But it looks like I was chasing the wrong trick shot. | 不过似乎我一直都弄错了 |
[32:53] | Now, you see how the ball rolled over the felt, | 现在你能看见球在桌面上滚动的轨迹 |
[32:57] | leaving blood prints every couple of inches? | 每隔几英寸留下血印 |
[32:59] | Right, ’cause only part of the ball | 没错 因为球只有一部分 |
[33:00] | went through the blood. | 沾上了血 |
[33:01] | A cue ball has a 7.07-inch circumference, | 母球的周长是十八厘米 |
[33:05] | so the blood should have left a cue mark every 7.07 inches. | 因此血迹应该每隔十八厘米出现一次 |
[33:09] | Should? | 应该 |
[33:10] | The distance between the cue marks reduced | 血迹间的距离在每次旋转中 |
[33:14] | by a hundredth of an inch every revolution. | 以百分之一英寸递减 |
[33:16] | How’s that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[33:18] | You’re telling me that the billiard ball was shrinking? | 你这是说台球在缩小吗 |
[33:20] | Exactly. I can explain. Now, I also found traces | 正是 我可以解释 我还发现桌上的 |
[33:23] | of bourbon mixed with the blood on the felt. | 血迹里混有波旁酒 |
[33:27] | And I found this photo | 我还在维加斯铁轨酒吧的网站上 |
[33:29] | on the Vegas Rails Web site. | 发现了这张照片 |
[33:31] | Take a look at what’s inside the guy’s glass. | 看看这位的酒杯里面是什么 |
[33:33] | Looks like a round piece of ice. | 看着像是球形的冰块 |
[33:36] | About the size of a billiard ball. | 差不多正是台球大小 |
[33:38] | The blood trail was not made by a billiard ball. | 血迹不是台球滚出来的 |
[33:40] | It was made… | 而是… |
[33:42] | by an ice ball. | 冰球滚出来的 |
[33:44] | I made an exemplar, tested it– worked every time. | 我做了个样品 测试了几次 每次都能对上 |
[33:48] | I’m thinking the ball accidentally rolled onto the table | 我想冰球在图雷里被袭击时 |
[33:51] | while Turelli was being attacked. | 恰巧滚上了桌面 |
[33:52] | Under the hot lights, | 在炙热的灯光之下 |
[33:54] | the ball melted as it rolled down the table. | 冰球在桌上滚动时逐渐融化 |
[33:57] | When we arrived at the scene, the ball was completely melted. | 等我们到达现场时 冰球已完全融化 |
[34:03] | Trick shot of all time. | 真是最花式的桌球 |
[34:04] | But that’s not all. | 还不止这些 |
[34:07] | Turelli was sober. | 图雷里戒酒了 |
[34:08] | He got sober in prison. | 他在监狱里戒得酒 |
[34:10] | Doc confirmed it– said he had no alcohol in his system. | 法医证实他体内没有任何酒精 |
[34:13] | So, the killer was the only one drinking. | 所以喝酒的只有凶手 |
[34:16] | You know what I’m thinking? | 知道我在想什么吧 |
[34:18] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[34:19] | Leather pocket absorbed not only the melted ice | 皮兜不仅吸收了融化的冰 |
[34:22] | but our killer’s saliva. | 还有凶手的唾液 |
[34:24] | DNA, corner pocket. | DNA进了底袋 |
[34:52] | Did you get anything? | 有发现吗 |
[34:55] | Results from the, uh… the ice ball DNA. | 冰球里的DNA检测结果 |
[34:58] | Elise Massey, right? | 艾丽斯·麦希 对吧 |
[34:59] | Had a feeling. I could see pure evil in her eyes. | 有种感觉 我能从她眼睛里看到纯粹的邪恶 |
[35:02] | This is an evil that we did not see. | 这可是我们没认出的邪恶 |
[35:05] | Mary Haymond? Who the hell is that? | 玛丽·海蒙德 这又是谁 |
[35:07] | It’s the woman who hit Turelli with her car. | 开车撞了图雷里的那个女人 |
[35:09] | She gave Turelli CPR on the scene. | 她在现场给图雷里做了心肺复苏 |
[35:11] | Greg had to get some DNA from her for exclusionary reasons. | 格雷格为做嫌犯排除提取了她的DNA |
[35:15] | It was her one mistake. | 这是她犯的一个错误 |
[35:17] | The best kind of hustlers know how to take you | 最厉害的骗子懂得如何 |
[35:19] | when you don’t even know it. | 骗人于无形之中 |
[35:21] | Will this take long? | 这要花很长时间吗 |
[35:22] | I’ve only got one girl covering at the salon, | 我让一个姑娘帮我照看着美容院 |
[35:24] | and she couldn’t highlight a football game, I swear. | 我发誓 她连足球比赛都看不懂 |
[35:26] | Are you done? | 说完了吗 |
[35:27] | I’m just saying I’m kind of busy. I… | 我只是说我很忙 |
[35:29] | Give it a rest, Ms. Haymond. | 省省吧 海蒙德小姐 |
[35:31] | Let’s start with DeRosa Holdings. | 我们从德罗萨控股公司说起吧 |
[35:34] | We recovered bank statements from your home computer. | 我们从你家里的电脑还原了银行账单 |
[35:37] | Turns out that you are president of DeRosa Holdings. | 发现你是德罗萨控股公司的董事长 |
[35:40] | DeRosa Holdings owns the Vegas Rails, | 德罗萨控股公司旗下有维加斯铁轨酒吧 |
[35:43] | two Laundromats and three beauty salons. | 两家自助洗衣店和三家美容院 |
[35:46] | I’m a businesswoman. | 我是个商人 |
[35:47] | Since when is that a crime? | 什么时候这也算犯罪了 |
[35:48] | Well, since they’re all fronts to launder money | 从他们通过勒索和卖淫 |
[35:50] | from extortion and prostitution. | 来洗钱开始 |
[35:52] | Mary, we found your black book. | 玛丽 我们发现了你的地下事业 |
[35:56] | We know that Elise Massey worked for you | 我们知道艾丽斯·麦希为你工作 |
[35:59] | and that she was just the tip of the iceberg. | 她还只是冰山一角 |
[36:01] | I found this photo on your camera. | 我在你的相机上发现了这张照片 |
[36:05] | You recruited Zoe Tate to extort all the old rich guys | 你雇了佐伊去勒索这些她和卡尔一直在敲诈的 |
[36:09] | that she and Cal had been extorting. | 有钱的老男人 |
[36:12] | Honor Hustle? Small-time. | 面子骗局 三流伎俩罢了 |
[36:16] | You’re big-time. | 你才是一流的 |
[36:17] | We already questioned Zoe– she told us everything. | 我们已经审问了佐伊 她什么都招了 |
[36:20] | Uh, the photos just confirm it. | 照片只是佐证 |
[36:23] | I’m no different than every casino in this town. | 我跟城里的任何赌场都没有区别 |
[36:26] | I take money from fools who smile while they’re losing it. | 我从那些蠢货身上赚钱 他们还笑着乖乖送钱 |
[36:31] | And the biggest fools are men. | 最蠢的莫过于男人 |
[36:32] | A lonely man is like a blank check. | 寂寞的男人就像空白支票 |
[36:35] | I figured that out when I was dancing at the French Palace. | 这是我是在法国宫殿跳舞时悟出来的 |
[36:38] | One day, I got tired of giving half my take to management, | 有一天 我厌倦了把一半的收入都上交给老鸨 |
[36:41] | so I became management. | 我就自己当老鸨了 |
[36:43] | You want to waste your time blowing up | 你要是想浪费时间训斥 |
[36:45] | everything I worked for? Fine. | 我的所作所为 请便 |
[36:48] | But I’m not a killer. | 但我不是凶手 |
[36:51] | There’s no money in it. | 杀人又赚不了钱 |
[36:53] | Sure, there is. I mean, that’s why you did it. | 当然能 我是说你是为了赚钱而杀人 |
[36:56] | To protect your scams. | 为了保证你的骗局顺利进行 |
[36:58] | You think we just believe you were out on a midnight drive, | 你真以为我们会相信你开夜车 |
[37:01] | just happened to be near Jimmy Turelli’s shallow grave? | 碰巧经过吉米·图雷里的坟墓吗 |
[37:04] | Mary, we found your DNA at the Rails | 玛丽 我们在铁轨酒吧提取到了你的DNA |
[37:07] | mixed in with Turelli’s blood. | 跟图雷里的血液混在一起 |
[37:09] | Try this one on. | 看下这个 |
[37:10] | The bullet that killed Calvin Tate came from your gun. | 杀死卡尔文·泰特的枪属你名下 |
[37:13] | Recovered from your office at the salon. | 这把枪是在你的美容院办公室里发现的 |
[37:20] | I know a lot of people in this building. | 我认识警察局里的很多人 |
[37:24] | This could get very uncomfortable. | 再这样下去可能会很不好做 |
[37:29] | You just don’t get it, do you? | 看来你还没明白啊 |
[37:31] | The hustle is over, Mary. | 骗局已经结束了 玛丽 |
[37:32] | I get why you killed Calvin. | 我理解你杀卡尔文的动机 |
[37:34] | He wanted a piece of your action. | 他也想从你的骗局里捞点钱 |
[37:35] | You didn’t want to give up any. | 但你一分钱都不想给别人 |
[37:37] | But, uh, why Turelli? | 但为什么要杀了图雷里 |
[37:42] | Everybody in your world is a sucker. A fool. | 你以为所有人都很好骗 是白痴 |
[37:46] | Guy makes a change, he wants to try to do the right thing and, what, | 但他改邪归正 不想再做非法勾当 |
[37:49] | you just… you just wouldn’t stand for it? | 你就忍受不了他变好了吗 |
[37:51] | Honestly, it made me sick. | 说实话 他那样令我作呕 |
[37:54] | After his game with Cal, | 和卡尔比赛完之后 |
[37:57] | Turelli found the drive with the photos in Zoe’s purse. | 图雷里在佐伊钱包里找到了有照片的U盘 |
[38:00] | He assumed she was in on it with Cal. | 他以为她在和卡尔做非法勾当 |
[38:03] | Guys always call the shots, right? | 男人就是爱擅作主张 |
[38:05] | So he confronted Cal. | 所以他去找卡尔理论 |
[38:08] | Cal plays dumb, but it was no act. | 以为卡尔装聋作哑 其实卡尔毫不知情 |
[38:10] | He had no idea Zoe was running a scam with me. | 他根本不知道佐伊其实是在跟我实施骗局 |
[38:13] | Zoe realizes she’s lost the photos. | 佐伊发现她存照片的U盘丢了 |
[38:15] | She knows that Turelli’s seen them. | 她知道图雷里看过照片了 |
[38:19] | She gets in touch with you. | 她立刻跟你联系 |
[38:21] | Then what? What happened then? | 然后呢 你干了什么 |
[38:22] | I set up a meet with Turelli back at the Rails. | 我决定和图雷里在铁轨酒吧碰面 |
[38:27] | I figured I’d cut him in on the action. | 本打算也拉他入伙 |
[38:29] | Old-timer deserves a taste. | 也该让前辈尝点甜头嘛 |
[38:31] | But suddenly, he’s the one fool in this town who won’t be bought. | 但没想到他居然是个不买账的白痴 |
[38:37] | Take the money. Don’t be stupid. | 把钱收了 别犯傻 |
[38:39] | Zoe’s a good kid. | 佐伊是个好女孩 |
[38:41] | She deserves a second chance, just like I had. | 她可以重头再来 就像我一样 |
[38:45] | No, I’m calling the cops. It’s the only way to save her. | 不行 我要报警 只有这样才能救她 |
[38:48] | Now, get out of my club. | 现在滚出我的俱乐部 |
[38:51] | Get out of my club! | 滚出我的俱乐部 |
[38:54] | It’s not your club anymore, Jimmy. | 这已经不是你的俱乐部了 吉米 |
[38:56] | Don’t you get it? | 你还不懂吗 |
[38:59] | You’re a ghost. | 你已风光不再 |
[39:00] | Just like those hustlers on the wall. | 就像墙上挂着的那些老千一样 |
[39:16] | Later, I put Jimmy to bed. | 之后我埋了吉米 |
[39:22] | Took me 20 minutes to get back to the main road. | 花了二十分钟重新开回到公路上 |
[39:25] | Guess Jimmy wasn’t finished dying. | 发现吉米还没有死透 |
[39:27] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[39:34] | When it’s your time, it’s your time. | 该你死时 你就该死 |
[39:38] | I couldn’t have said that better myself. | 你说得很对 |
[39:52] | You know, it’s funny, but I thought Zoe Tate lawyered up. | 好奇怪 我还以为佐伊·泰特会找律师 |
[39:56] | Yeah, she did. | 她找了 |
[39:59] | So she never said a word about her and Mary working together? | 她从来没说过她和玛丽共同行骗吗 |
[40:02] | No. No, not a word. | 完全没说过 |
[40:04] | You’re telling me that you lied to a suspect in interrogation? | 别告诉我你在审讯时骗了嫌疑人 |
[40:09] | Best kind of hustle. | 螳螂捕蝉 黄雀在后 |
[40:17] | Hey, Hodges. | 霍奇斯 |
[40:18] | Come on, let’s get a game in before they take this thing. | 快来 在球桌被搬走之前我们赶紧来一局吧 |
[40:21] | Uh, I would prefer to hang on to what little dignity I have left. | 还是让我保留我仅存的一点尊严吧 |
[40:25] | Come on. We’ll make it interesting. | 快来嘛 可以赌点好玩的 |
[40:27] | I’ll play left-handed and… | 我左手持杆 |
[40:29] | loser has to clean the GCMS for a month. | 输的人清洗质谱仪一个月 |
[40:32] | Okay, now you’re just hustling me. | 我知道你就是在骗我上钩 |
[40:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:36] | Wait a minute, wait a minute. | 等等 等等 |
[40:38] | Left-handed? | 用左手 |
[40:39] | Yeah. And I’ll even let you break. | 是啊 还可以让你先开球 |
[40:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:48] | If it’ll make you happy. | 如果这样能让你开心 |
[40:50] | Let’s do it. | 开球吧 |
[41:08] | Well, that was lucky. | 运气真好呀 |
[41:10] | Yeah. Lucky. | 是啊 太好了 |