Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第15季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第15季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:55] There’s a lot of damage to the neck. 颈部受到多处重创
[00:58] I’m counting three sharp-force injuries, 这里有三处尖锐伤
[01:03] and I saw five more in the back. 后颈还有五处
[01:05] Got arterial spray over here. 有动脉血喷溅痕迹
[01:08] So he was standing right there when he was stabbed. 被刺伤的时候他就站在这里
[01:11] You know, if that’s the case, 如果是这样的话
[01:12] you’d expect to see more blood on his torso. 他身上应该有更多血液
[01:14] He must have been dressed, right? 他当时肯定穿着衣服 对吧
[01:16] Clothing shielded him from the blood, and… 血都溅在衣服上了
[01:19] the killer stripped him? 凶手扒了他的衣服
[01:21] Possibly. Got a lipstick case here. 有可能 这边有一支口红
[01:26] It’s got bloodstains on it. 上面有血迹
[01:28] A woman was here? 当时还有个女人在场
[01:29] Could be another victim. 可能是另一个受害者
[01:31] Maybe an attempted rape that took a turn. 也许本来是强奸 结果情况逆转
[01:33] Guy picks on the wrong woman, 这个男的找上了错误的女人
[01:34] she pulls out a blade and stabs him. 她拿出刀捅了他
[01:36] Yeah, then why wouldn’t she just run away? 那她为什么不直接跑掉
[01:38] Stripping a victim usually suggests a sexual component. 扒光受害者的衣服通常意味着与性有关
[01:42] Maybe our mystery woman was the predator. 也许那个神秘的女人才是捕猎者
[01:44] Could be a vigilante. 可能是个治安维护者
[01:46] I think we’re getting a little ahead of ourselves, actually. 我觉得我们可能想太多了
[01:50] You may be right. 也许你说得对
[01:57] Hey, guys? 各位
[01:59] What is it? 这是什么
[02:00] Uh, I’m not sure. 我不确定
[02:02] But it kind of looks like a face stamped in blood. 看起来像人脸蘸血印在了地上
[02:07] Might be the dead guy’s face. 可能是死者的脸
[02:10] Yeah, but our victim barely has any blood on his face. 可是受害者脸上几乎没有血
[02:13] I’m not so sure he could leave a mark like that. 我不确定他能留下这种痕迹
[02:16] There could’ve been a struggle during the stabbing. 刺杀过程可能发生了挣扎
[02:18] Assailant gets blood on his or her face, 攻击者脸上溅到了血
[02:21] gets taken down, 被按倒
[02:22] face-planted onto the concrete, 脸贴上了水泥地
[02:24] leaving the impression. 留下了痕迹
[02:26] Could be our first impression of the killer. 这可能是凶手给我们留下的第一印象
[03:21] 结果 图像数据不足 找不到结果
[03:27] So, how is the Blood Whisperer doing with the blood portrait? 我们的血语者关于血迹人脸有什么进展吗
[03:31] Not so bloody well. Image filters are giving me 不怎么样 图像滤镜没发现
[03:34] no additional detail, 什么新细节
[03:35] and I tried facial recognition software with no luck. 面部识别软件也没有什么结果
[03:39] A face no forensic method could love. 没有任何鉴定方式会喜欢这张脸
[03:41] You know, the weird thing is, 奇怪的是
[03:43] if you or I had our lovely faces 如果我和你的脸
[03:45] smeared in blood and mushed into concrete, 涂满鲜血被按进水泥地里
[03:48] the resulting stamp would be bolder in some areas 形成的图像有的部分会颜色较深
[03:51] but not in others. 有的部分则不会
[03:52] Right. Because our faces aren’t flat. 没错 因为我们的脸不是平的
[03:54] Yeah, but this face is. 对 但是这张脸却是平的
[03:56] Well, we think it could be the face of our killer. 我们认为这可能是凶手的样子
[03:58] So any chance it’s a physical deformity of some sort? 有可能是身体残疾之类的吗
[04:01] Maybe. 也许
[04:04] Well, DNA says that DNA报告显示
[04:05] all the blood at the scene belongs to the victim, 现场所有的血迹都是受害者的
[04:07] and prints gave us an I.D. 指纹让我们找到了身份
[04:09] His name is Nelson Kern. 他叫尼尔森·肯恩
[04:11] He’s a local with a few priors for burglary. 本地人 有入室盗窃的前科
[04:13] Officers are headed to check out his apartment now, 警方已经去他公寓调查了
[04:15] and Nick just pinged his cell. 尼克刚刚追踪了他的手机
[04:20] Yeah, flip it open. Let’s see what we got in there. 让我们看看里面有什么
[04:28] There’s a bloody purse right there. 这里有个沾血的女士钱包
[04:31] Suggests female killer. 凶手可能是女性
[04:33] You know, there was a dropped lipstick. 现场掉了一支口红
[04:37] Nick. 尼克
[04:39] Purse might be hers. 钱包可能是她的
[04:49] It’s rubber. Like some kind of life-size doll. 是橡胶的 像是某种真人大小的洋娃娃
[04:52] – Or a costume. – Yeah, maybe. -或者是戏服 -也许
[04:55] It’s hollow. 这是中空的
[04:56] So we got… 那就是…
[04:57] fake body, real blood. 假的身体 真的人血
[05:00] Yeah, looks like it. 看起来如此
[05:02] And if Nelson Kern’s cell phone ended up in here, 如果在这里能找到尼尔森·肯恩的手机
[05:05] I’m betting that’s his blood smeared all over it. 我打赌上面全是他的血
[06:28] Hey, buddy. 伙计
[06:31] Homicide find anything in Nelson Kern’s apartment? 凶杀组在尼尔森·肯恩的公寓找到什么了吗
[06:33] No, nothing useful. 没有有用的线索
[06:35] Apparently the guy was a loner. 这个人很孤僻
[06:36] No job, no family in the area. 没有工作 在这里也没有家人
[06:38] So how’s it going with her? “她”的情况如何
[06:41] We’re doing pretty good. Doc’s still… 进展不错 医生还在…
[06:43] working on the body, but he did send these over. 检查尸体 不过他发来了这些
[06:47] The stab wounds in the suit 那件橡胶衣上的刺痕
[06:49] line up perfectly with the stab wounds in Kern’s back. 与肯恩脖子上的刺痕位置完全吻合
[06:54] So clearly he was wearing this when he was attacked. 所以很明显他是穿着这个被杀的
[06:58] Do we know why he was wearing it? 知道他为什么会穿着这个吗
[07:00] Yeah, I found some similar suits online 我在网上找到了相似的橡胶衣
[07:03] and a site dedicated to those who wear them. 还有一个专门服务穿着者的网站
[07:05] They call themselves Rubber Dolls. 他们自称”橡胶娃娃”
[07:08] Men who wear these suits and masks transform into females. 男性通过穿着橡胶衣和面具变身女性
[07:11] It’s a form of full-body cross-dressing. 一种全身版变性打扮
[07:14] Like living Barbies. 就像真人版芭比娃娃
[07:16] Or, in this case, not so living. 不过这个已经没有生气了
[07:18] Slight bruising on the edges of the lacerations 裂口边缘的轻微瘀伤
[07:21] suggeststhe weapon wasn’t particularly sharp. 表明凶器并不是特别锋利
[07:24] Maybe a dull knife. 可能是一把钝刀
[07:25] I’m not so sure it was a knife. 我不能肯定是刀
[07:27] Based on the square edges of the wounds. 从伤口的方形边缘来看
[07:30] Severed his carotid artery. 直接切断了颈动脉
[07:32] C.O.D. was exsanguination. 死亡原因是失血过多
[07:33] Looks like a human bite mark. 看上去像是被人咬的
[07:36] Yeah, it’s one of several incidental injuries I noted, 这是其中几处非致命伤之一
[07:39] including abrasions on his wrists and bruising on his arms. 还包括腕部的擦伤和手臂的瘀伤
[07:44] Could be he was bound. 他可能被绑起来了
[07:45] He was also under the influence. 他当时神志不清
[07:47] Tox screen showed alcohol and ecstasy in his system. 毒理反应显示他体内有酒精和迷幻药
[07:50] Did you hear about the rubber suit? 你听说橡胶衣的事了吗
[07:52] Yeah. Dressed up and messed up. Bad combo. 是的 “穿上人皮脱掉理智”的邪恶组合
[07:59] I pulled a lot of trace from the suit’s skin. 我从橡胶衣上取了不少样本
[08:01] Uh, granted, a lot of it may be transfer from the dumpster, 当然 其中不少都是在垃圾桶里沾上的
[08:04] but so far we’ve got two perfumes, 不过目前发现了两种香水
[08:05] baby oil, carpet fibers and residue 婴儿润肤油 地毯纤维以及
[08:08] from champagne, vodka and mint liqueur. 香槟 伏特加和薄荷酒的酒渍
[08:10] Ooh, mint. Sounds like a wild party. 薄荷酒 听起来像是一场狂野的派对
[08:13] With a brutal end. 结局却很凶残
[08:21] The blood smeared on the mask, 面具上的血迹
[08:23] that would explain how the face was stamped on the concrete. 解释了水泥地上的人脸痕迹
[08:32] We may not know much about Nelson Kern, 我们可能对尼尔森·肯恩不了解
[08:35] but maybe the suit’s maker does. 不过这件橡胶衣的作者应该了解
[08:37] Superglue fuming didn’t provide any viable prints, 超能胶烟熏法没提取到可用的指纹
[08:39] but there was one embedded in the silicone. 不过硅胶里印了一个
[08:42] Check it out. 查一下
[08:43] Looks like someone touched the skin 看起来有人在橡胶衣定型之前
[08:45] before it was set. 碰过它
[08:48] We know who? 知道是谁吗
[08:49] Print came back to a local named Belinda Goff. 指纹属于一个叫贝琳达·高夫的本地人
[08:57] I told you it’ll stretch, 我是说过它有弹性
[08:59] but there is no packing Babe Ruth into Beyoncé. 可你也不能把贝比·鲁斯[棒球手]包成碧昂斯啊
[09:03] Uh, excuse me. Ms. Goff? 打扰一下 高夫女士
[09:05] Uh, your height’s gonna cost you. 你的身高会让你多花点钱
[09:08] Pardon me? 什么
[09:09] It’s $1,500 for the standard doll, but you’re, what, six-two? 标准娃娃一千五一个 但你有将近一米九吧
[09:14] Big and tall ain’t cheap or easy. 长这么高大是要多花钱的
[09:16] No. No, I’m not interested in purchasing. 不 我不是来买东西的
[09:18] I’m, um… 我是…
[09:20] I got a few questions for you. 我有几个问题要问你
[09:22] Okay. Um… 好吧
[09:24] why don’t you go get comfortable in your skin. 不如你去把它脱下来吧
[09:30] Okay, let me guess. 好吧 让我猜猜
[09:32] College professor doing a sociological survey, 你是在做社会学调查的大学教授
[09:35] uh, “Inside the Bizarre World of Rubber Dolls.” 题目是《探寻橡胶娃娃的奇异世界》
[09:38] Actually, my interest is not academic. 其实我的兴趣不是学术方面的
[09:41] It’s criminal. I’m D.B. Russell with the crime lab. 是犯罪方面的 我是犯罪实验室的D.B.罗素
[09:44] Can you take a look at these for me 你能帮我看看这些照片
[09:45] and tell me if you recognize them? 然后告诉我你认不认得他们吗
[09:50] He was killed while wearing her. 他穿着她的时候被人杀了
[09:54] Yeah, she’s my work. 她是我做的
[09:57] Right. Okay. And… 好吧 那么…
[09:59] what about Mr. Kern there? What can you tell me about him? 肯恩先生呢 你知道什么关于他的事吗
[10:02] Nothing. 不知道
[10:04] The men who come here, they’re not big on names. 来这里的男人们都不出名
[10:06] They-they pay with cash. 他们用现金付账
[10:08] And-and when my creations walk out this door, 一旦我的作品出了这个门
[10:10] they take on a life of their own. 她们就有了自己的生活
[10:12] Doing what, exactly? 她们都做什么呢
[10:16] Look… 听着…
[10:18] once transformed, the dolls might go out together, 换装之后 娃娃们可能会一起出去
[10:21] flaunt their curves. 炫耀她们的身材
[10:23] Depending on whatever 用他们让我
[10:24] intimate anatomy they’ve paid me to install, 在娃娃上安装的隐私部位
[10:27] they can… 他们可以…
[10:29] No, I see. I see. 我明白 我明白
[10:31] Kind of. 差不多明白
[10:34] Look, Rubber Dolling is just a way 橡胶娃娃只是让男人
[10:35] for men to inhabit the bodies of beautiful women. 居住在美女身体里的一种方式
[10:38] For whatever the reason, 无论是出于什么原因
[10:39] from gender dysphoria to… 从性别焦虑症到…
[10:42] pure curiosity. 纯粹的好奇
[10:45] Um, you said that the-the dolls hang out together. 你说那些娃娃们会一起出去玩
[10:48] Do you know where? 你知道是去哪儿吗
[10:51] A man was murdered. 有个人被谋杀了
[10:54] Maybe one of his fellow dolls might be able to… 也许跟他一起的娃娃可以…
[10:58] Can you hold? 你能拿一下吗
[10:59] Go here. 去这个地方
[11:02] Just don’t say I sent you. 别说是我告诉你的
[11:05] If you get bounced, I mean. 我是说如果你吃了闭门羹的话
[11:19] Well… welcome to the dollhouse. 欢迎来到玩偶之家
[11:35] You’re staring. 你在盯着他们看
[11:37] Yeah. Well, so are you. 没错 你也是
[11:40] At least we’re not the only ones underdressed. 至少我们不是唯一没变装的人
[11:42] The dolls have their admirers. 这些娃娃有自己的仰慕者
[11:44] So, we’re, like, what, a couple of blocks 我们这里离犯罪现场
[11:47] from the crime scene, right? 大概两个街区远 对吧
[11:48] That odds are pretty good that Nelson Kern was here last night. 尼尔森·肯恩昨晚很可能来过这里
[11:52] Killer could have stalked him from here. 凶手可能是从这里开始跟踪他的
[11:54] Somebody must have seen something last night, right? 昨晚肯定有人看到什么了
[11:58] Shall we… shall we mingle? 我们分头行动吧
[11:59] Sure. 好
[12:01] Call me. 有事叫我
[12:43] Stop! 停下
[12:55] Hey. Take it easy. 别紧张
[12:59] Now, why are you running off? 你为什么要跑
[13:08] LVPD. 拉斯维加斯警察
[13:09] Ladies, ladies. Come on, now. 姑娘们 姑娘们 散开吧
[13:11] Hey, girls, come on. 姑娘们 都散开
[13:12] Let’s everybody just take a breath now. 大家都放松一下
[13:14] We don’t want to mess up our suits, do we? 我们都不想把衣服弄坏 对吧
[13:30] Do I have to tell you my name? 我需要告诉你我的名字吗
[13:32] Or you can start with telling me why you ran. 你可以先告诉我你为什么要跑
[13:34] I’m a high school counselor. 我是高中的辅导老师
[13:37] The last thing I need is my extracurriculars going public. 我不想让我的课余生活为人所知
[13:41] I just… 我只是…
[13:42] I figured that you and the other cop were raiding the place. 我发现你和另一个警察在搜查这里
[13:44] What made you think I was a cop? 是什么让你觉得我是个警察
[13:46] Please. 拜托
[13:48] It’s 31 flavors of freak in here. 这里有三十一种怪咖
[13:50] In walks Mr. Vanilla. 然后单纯的你走了进来
[13:52] Scanning the place like some Nordic Terminator. 像北欧终结者一样扫视这里
[13:55] How’d you know I was…? Never mind. 你怎么知道我是… 算了
[13:59] Actually, we’re CSIs. 其实我们是犯罪现场调查员
[14:02] We’re here investigating the murder of this man. 我们是来调查这个人的谋杀案的
[14:05] You know him? 你认识他吗
[14:07] No. 不
[14:09] What about her? 那她呢
[14:12] Charlene. 夏琳
[14:13] Charlene’s dead? 夏琳死了
[14:15] I’m afraid so. 恐怕是的
[14:19] What can you tell me about her? 你能跟我说说她的事吗
[14:24] Charlene was a newcomer. 夏琳是新来的
[14:26] Started showing up maybe six weeks ago, 大约六周前才出现的
[14:28] but quickly became the belle of the ball. 但很快就成了舞会的焦点
[14:33] Were all of the other dolls as charmed by her? 其他娃娃都被她迷住了吗
[14:37] Well, I’m sure some of the more Raggedy Anns around here 我很确定这里有些人很嫉妒
[14:41] were jealous. Roomful of divas, 一屋子女神
[14:44] there will be rivalries. 肯定会有竞争
[14:47] And these suits don’t breathe, so it can get heated. 这些衣服又不透气 人就会容易上火
[14:56] Excuse me. 打扰一下
[14:56] Do you mind if we chat? 我们能谈谈吗
[14:58] Will you excuse us just for a second? 你能让我们单独聊一会吗
[15:03] Thank you. 谢谢
[15:08] Face-to-face? 面对面
[15:13] Would that be all right? 这样可以吗
[15:23] I couldn’t help but notice you’ve got a 我注意到你的膝盖上
[15:25] nasty scratch on your knee there. 有一处讨厌的划痕
[15:27] I tripped. 我摔倒了
[15:29] These, uh, four-inch heels. 这些十厘米的高跟鞋
[15:31] Murder, I bet. 我猜像杀人一样
[15:33] Worth the pain. 疼是值得的
[15:36] Where’d you take your tumble? 你是在哪里摔倒的
[15:39] I’m-I’m only asking because that-that shade of blue– 我这么问是因为那种暗蓝色…
[15:42] there’s a wall painted that color in an alley 离这里不远的一条巷子里
[15:44] not too far from here, 有一面墙是那种颜色的
[15:45] and one of the dolls was-was killed last night. 昨晚有个娃娃在那里被杀了
[15:48] I believe her name was Charlene. 我想她的名字叫夏琳
[15:53] If there’s something you can tell us, we’d appreciate it. 如果你能告诉我们一些情况就太好了
[15:55] Anything. 任何情况都行
[15:59] I didn’t fall. 我没摔倒
[16:01] Okay. All right. 好吧
[16:02] What-what happened? 那发生了什么事
[16:06] I don’t wear this for attention. 我穿这个不是为了引人注意
[16:09] It’s just, it’s something to see in the mirror 只是 让我在照镜子的时候
[16:11] to make this world suck a little bit less. 觉得这个世界没那么糟
[16:15] I understand. 我明白
[16:18] Someone else didn’t. 有人不明白
[16:22] I was attacked. 我被袭击了
[16:24] Last weekend after leaving here. 上周末离开这里之后
[16:27] Yo, I bet it makes you sweat. 我猜这层橡胶皮一定让你满身大汗
[16:35] That costume. 这件橡胶衣
[16:36] It makes you stink. 让你身上臭得不行
[16:38] You know what it makes me? Sick. 你知道我的想法吗 我觉得恶心
[16:40] You perverts disgust me. 你的变态行为真让我恶心
[16:43] Did you report it to the police? 你报警了吗
[16:46] I had enough humiliation. 我已经受够了羞辱
[16:49] Okay. 好吧
[16:50] But… 但是…
[16:52] if this same animal killed Charlene… 如果杀害夏琳的禽兽也是他…
[16:56] I did catch his license plate. 我有看到他的车牌
[17:11] What kind of perv goes out like that? 有哪个变态会穿成那样出门
[17:13] What do you mean by that? 你这话什么意思
[17:14] Wearing that costume, hiding his face. 穿着橡胶衣 把脸藏起来
[17:15] Guy’s obviously embarrassed of himself. 这人明显就觉得自己见不得人
[17:18] So, you want to look him in the eye? 所以你想直接盯着他的眼睛
[17:21] Huh? Is that it? You want to see his face? 是吗 你想要看清他的脸
[17:23] No, man. We’re cool. 不 我们没什么
[17:25] What’d be the point? 那有什么意思呢
[17:29] Yeah, what’s the point? 是啊 有什么意思呢
[17:33] Take a look at the face of one of his friends. 你看一下他的一位朋友
[17:36] Someone didn’t like the outfit he had on, 有人不喜欢他的打扮
[17:38] so they cut him out of it with a knife. 所以就用小刀把他从衣服里剥出来
[17:42] No, you don’t think I did that. 别 你不会认为是我干的吧
[17:45] No, I didn’t do that. 不是我
[17:48] When was this? When was he killed? 什么时候的事 他什么时候被杀的
[17:49] Last night. 昨晚
[17:51] I was clocked in all night, pulling grave. 我昨晚上了一整晚的班 一直在挖坟
[17:54] Boss will tell you. Just ring him up. 我老板可以证明 你打电话给他就行
[17:55] Look, look, all right, yeah, I roughed up the other one. 好吧 是 我是对另一个人动粗了
[17:58] If I’m getting charges for that, all good, 如果要因此受到指控 可以
[18:00] but I ain’t a murderer. 但我不是杀人犯
[18:05] No charges. 没有指控
[18:06] The victim doesn’t want to press any. 受害者不想上新闻
[18:08] Doesn’t want to show his face in court. 也不想上法庭
[18:11] Somehow, 不知为何
[18:12] he’s the one who’s ashamed. 他反而是觉得羞愧的人
[18:22] What the…? 见了个…
[18:24] Henry. 亨利
[18:25] Your befuddlement is showing down the hallway. 我在走廊上都能感受到你的困惑
[18:28] This is all so weird. 这太诡异了
[18:29] What do you have? 你查到了什么
[18:30] A DNA result, and a… ghost story. DNA检测结果 和一个鬼故事
[18:35] I’m listening. 洗耳恭听
[18:36] I was swabbing the Charlene suit, 我用棉签采集夏琳套装上的样本
[18:37] still hoping to find a sample of touch DNA from the assailant. 希望能发现袭击者残留的DNA样本
[18:43] I noticed the doll’s earrings, figured their sharp edges 我注意到娃娃的耳环 发现耳环边缘锋利
[18:45] could have caught a chunk of the killer. 可能会刮伤凶手
[18:47] Sure enough, there were skin cells embedded in one of them. 果然 在其中一只耳环上发现了皮肤细胞
[18:50] I ran DNA on the skin cells 我查了皮肤细胞的DNA
[18:52] and got a hit in CODIS. 在搜索系统中发现匹配结果
[18:54] A match to a woman… 匹配者是一名女性…
[18:56] who died two years ago. 两年前已经死亡
[18:57] Charlene Brock. 夏琳·布洛克
[18:59] Charlene? Like the suit? 夏琳 和橡胶衣一样的名字
[19:01] They don’t just share a name. 不仅仅是名字一样
[19:03] They share a face. 脸也一样
[19:06] I’ve seen that woman before. 我见过她
[19:08] I mean, the real her. 我是说 真人
[19:10] Charlene Brock had a short career 夏琳·布洛克在八十年代早期
[19:11] as a model in the early ’80s, including… 做过模特 时间不长 其中就有…
[19:14] one poster that sold millions. 这张售价百万的海报
[19:17] Oh. That dress. 这条裙子
[19:19] Just like the one on Rubber Charlene. 和橡胶夏琳身上穿着的那件一样
[19:21] Let me get this straight. 我来理理清楚
[19:23] So, pinup goddess dies, 墙上的海报女神死了
[19:25] is reborn in rubber, only to get murdered? 通过橡胶再生后 却惨遭谋杀
[19:27] With DNA from the real dead woman on the rubber body. 而橡胶的身体上还有已故的真人的DNA
[19:32] Insane. 简直疯了
[19:33] Charlene Brock’s family still lives in town. 夏琳·布洛克的家人还住在城里
[19:35] Might be worth a call. 也许应该去拜访下
[19:37] I’ll text Russell. 我发信息给罗素
[19:41] What the hell?! 搞什么
[19:43] This guy was dressed up as Mom, wearing her earrings? 这人打扮成我妈妈的样子 还戴她的耳环
[19:46] It’s completely sick. 简直是有病
[19:48] Mr. Brock, it’s my understanding that Charlene passed away… 布洛克先生 夏琳过世…
[19:51] what was it, two years ago? 是什么时候 两年前吗
[19:54] Mom had an aneurysm out of nowhere. 妈妈突然得了动脉瘤
[19:56] Well, I’m sorry. 我很遗憾
[19:57] Now, this man that was killed, um, Nelson Kern? 被杀的这个人 尼尔森·肯恩
[20:01] Recognize him? No? 认得他吗 都不认得吗
[20:03] Connected to your mother maybe? 或许是你妈妈的熟人
[20:05] Char still had some fans.You know, 夏儿仍旧还有一些粉丝
[20:08] fellas who’d grown up worshipping that poster, you know? 一些仰慕着那张海报长大的人
[20:11] Dad had an estate sale 就在她过世后
[20:13] right after her death, and sold all of her stuff. 我爸办了资产拍卖 把她的东西全卖了
[20:17] Well, then, it’s possible that 那么有可能
[20:18] Mr. Kern purchased those earrings from that sale, right? 肯恩先生在那次的拍卖上买了耳环 对吗
[20:21] Maybe to make his doll more authentic. 也许是为了让他的娃娃看起来更真实
[20:24] This isn’t right. 这是不对的
[20:26] Somebody steals her image and walks around dressed up as her? 有人盗用她的形象 打扮成她的样子到处走
[20:29] Get over it, Jonah. 别说了 乔纳
[20:30] No need to sue for copyright infringement. 没有起诉盗用版权的必要
[20:32] You don’t think it’s creepy? 你就不觉得这事很变态吗
[20:33] Just a lonely guy who wanted to be close to her. That’s all. 只是一个寂寞的想接近她的人 仅此而已
[20:38] That was me a few decades ago. 几十年前我也是那样
[20:43] I remember in ’79, 我记得在1979年
[20:45] Charlene was a waitress, 夏琳是一名服务员
[20:46] and I was just starting out my modeling agency. 我刚成立我的模特经纪公司
[20:49] I convinced her to pose. 我说服了她 让她来摆造型
[20:51] That pinup made a nice buck, let me tell you. 我可以老实地说 那张照片卖得不错
[20:54] And she married me. 后来她嫁给了我
[20:56] Gave me two wonderful children, and she turned out to be 为我生了两个可爱的孩子 然后她成为
[20:59] one hell of a partner at the agency. 经纪公司的另一名合伙人
[21:02] Sounds like quite a woman. 听起来她相当了不起
[21:03] Yeah. 是的
[21:05] And whoever stabbed that doll’s lucky 不论用刀捅了那个娃娃的人是谁
[21:07] they didn’t try it on the real Charlene Brock. 他们很走运 没在夏琳·布洛克真人身上动刀
[21:12] She wouldn’t have let him walk away. 否则她不会放过他的
[21:15] 维加斯橡胶娃娃论坛
[21:19] If you ever thought those reality show housewives were catty, 如果你以为那些真人秀的家庭主妇很阴险
[21:21] they got nothing on these vulcanized vixens. 他们和这些橡胶女简直没得比
[21:22] 维加斯橡胶娃娃论坛
[21:24] Web forum for Vegas Rubber Dolls. 维加斯橡胶娃娃的网络论坛
[21:26] Nick’s hate crime suspect alibi’d out, 尼克的憎恶犯罪嫌犯的不在场证明成立
[21:28] so now I’m focusing on doll-on-doll drama. 所以现在我着重调查娃娃之间的对手戏
[21:31] The gossip, the grudges. 流言 积怨
[21:33] And this forum is where they like to sling a lot of dirt. 而这个论坛就是他们交流这种消息的地方
[21:34] 向新女王夏琳致敬 抱歉莱克茜 你一脸嫉妒可真难看
[21:35] 喵 亮爪子了
[21:36] Find anything helpful? 找到有用的信息了吗
[21:37] Maybe. Charlene, it turns out, has a rival doll. 可能 发现夏琳有一位竞争对手
[21:41] The mysterious and alluring Lexy. 神秘而迷人的莱克茜
[21:44] 我嫉妒夏琳 怎么可能
[21:45] It’s not one of the dolls 罗素和格雷格在俱乐部里
[21:46] that Russell and Greg met at the club. 没有见到她
[21:48] Story I’ve been able to put together from the forum 我从论坛里得出来的结论是
[21:50] is that Lexy was the queen of the club 莱克茜是俱乐部的上一任女王
[21:52] until Charlene showed up last month, 直到上个月夏琳出现
[21:55] became the new hot hot thing. 成为新的焦点人物
[21:56] And Lexy wasn’t happy about it. 而莱克茜对此不太高兴
[21:58] Social snub could become motive. 社交冷漠可能会成为动机
[22:01] Do we, uh, know Lexy’s real identity? 知道莱克茜的真实身份吗
[22:03] Nobody breaks character on these sites. 在那种场合没人会展示自己的真实身份
[22:05] I messaged Lexy, but no response. 我给莱克茜发信息了 但她没回复
[22:07] But I noticed she wasn’t in any 但我注意到她没有出现在
[22:08] of the posted club photos from the night of the murder. 谋杀案发生那晚贴出来的照片里
[22:11] Well, maybe because she was outside in the alley 也许因为她在外面的巷子里
[22:13] waiting to attack Charlene. 等着袭击夏琳
[22:16] UNIS just found Charlene’s– well, 便衣警员刚找到夏琳
[22:18] Nelson Kern’s– 应该是尼尔森·肯恩的车
[22:20] car a couple blocks from the club. 离俱乐部几个街区
[22:21] You want to check it out? 你想去看看吗
[22:22] Absolutely. Let’s do it. 当然 我们去吧
[22:26] UNIS cleared it, but they didn’t search it? 便衣警员排查了车 但没有搜查它
[22:42] Whoa. Sara. 萨拉
[22:44] We know Charlene was Kern’s rubber ride 我们知道肯恩被杀那晚
[22:47] the night of his death, 穿的橡胶衣是夏琳
[22:48] but take a look at this. 但看看这个
[22:50] This looks familiar. 看上去很眼熟
[22:52] That’s Lexy. 是莱克茜
[22:53] Rubber Charlene’s rival doll. 橡胶夏琳的竞争娃娃
[22:56] I don’t get it. 我不明白
[22:57] Nelson Kern was wearing the Charlene suit when he died. 尼尔森·肯恩死的时候穿的是夏琳的外壳
[23:00] What’s he doing with Lexy in the trunk? 他的后车厢里怎么会装着莱克茜呢
[23:02] As far as I understand, 据我所知
[23:04] every guy only has one Rubber Doll persona. 每个人只会有一个橡胶娃娃
[23:07] Doesn’t make sense that Kern would be both 肯恩既是莱克茜又是夏琳
[23:09] Lexy and Charlene. 这说不通
[23:11] Okay. 好吧
[23:18] I got a crowbar and bolt cutters. 我找到了铁撬和断线钳
[23:20] Break-in gear. 入室行窃的工具
[23:21] Kern had a few priors for burglary. 肯恩有过一些盗窃的前科
[23:24] Taking a flier on this one, maybe, 或许这次准备去冒险干一回
[23:25] but let’s just say that Nelson Kern usually 但我们这么想吧 尼尔森·肯恩晚上
[23:27] stepped out at night as Lexy, 通常以莱克茜的形象示人
[23:30] the belle of the rubber ball. 是橡胶娃娃舞会中的焦点
[23:32] Until Charlene shows up, 直到夏琳出现
[23:34] making Lexy and Kern 让莱克茜和肯恩
[23:37] old news. 变得过气了
[23:39] That would make Kern jealous, right? 那会让肯恩很嫉妒 对吗
[23:40] Jealous enough, maybe, 鉴于他有入室行窃的历史
[23:42] with his history of B-and-Es, 或许嫉妒到
[23:43] to break in and steal Charlene from her owner. 从夏琳的拥有者那里偷走了她
[23:45] And then don Charlene for the night. 然后晚上穿上夏琳的橡胶衣
[23:47] I buy it. 我认为可信
[23:48] But if we’re right, 但如果我们是对的
[23:48] then who’s charlene’s owner? 那谁是夏琳的拥有者呢
[23:50] And where did Kern steal her from? 肯恩是从哪偷来的呢
[23:54] Maybe these will help answer that question. 也许这些能帮我们找到答案
[23:57] There’s some trace in the blades. 刀片那里有一些痕迹
[24:00] Looks like concrete powder. 看上去像是混凝土粉末
[24:06] This morning I noticed you were doing 今天早上我注意到
[24:07] some concrete work back here. 你家后院在做混凝土工程
[24:10] Yeah, just, uh, just trying to keep the place looking nice. 是啊 尽量让这地方看上去好一点
[24:14] My wife loved this house. 我妻子很爱这栋房子
[24:17] You appear to have had a break-in back here. 看上去这里有被闯入的痕迹
[24:25] Mr. Brock, I’m gonna need to take a look inside. 布洛克先生 我需要进去看看
[25:15] My wife was my world. 我的妻子就是我的一切
[25:19] That Charlene suit was yours, wasn’t it? 那件夏琳橡胶衣是你的 对吧
[25:24] Nelson Kern broke in and stole it. 尼尔森·肯恩闯入并偷走了它
[25:27] Stole her. From me. 从我这 偷走了她
[25:37] I loved her. 我爱她
[25:39] I lived for her. 我为她而活
[25:44] Did you kill for her? 你为她杀人吗
[25:55] Stan, you lied to me. 斯坦 你骗了我
[25:58] Told me you didn’t know anything about the suit. 跟我说你完全不知道那件橡胶衣的事
[26:00] My children were sitting right there. 我的孩子就坐在那儿
[26:04] They wouldn’t have understood 他们不会明白
[26:05] how I-I clung to everything 我为什么会这么痴迷于
[26:07] that was left of their mother. 他们母亲留下的一切
[26:10] Is that why you went to this, um, 那就是你去找
[26:12] Belinda Goff– 贝琳达·高夫
[26:13] had her make you one of those suits? 让她给你做橡胶衣的原因吗
[26:15] I stumbled across her work online. 我在网上偶然发现了她的作品
[26:18] And I sent her some pictures of Charlene. 我给她发了几张夏琳的照片
[26:24] And I brought my love back to life. 我让我的爱人复活了
[26:28] It wasn’t just dress-up. 那不仅仅是装扮
[26:34] I could feel Charlene’s spirit all around me. 我能感受到夏琳的气息围绕着我
[26:40] Others could feel it, too. 其他人也能感受到
[26:42] The presence of a special being. 一个特别人物的存在
[26:46] But one of the other dolls 但其中有一个娃娃
[26:48] didn’t appreciate that you stole the spotlight. 并不喜欢你吸引了大家的注意
[26:53] Lexy. 莱克茜
[26:54] Right. We found the Lexy suit. 是的 我们找到了莱克茜的橡胶衣
[26:56] We know that it belonged to a 我们知道它属于
[26:58] Nelson Kern. His DNA is all over it. 尼尔森·肯恩 上面到处都是他的DNA
[27:01] Mr. Kern took a look at you and Charlene, 肯恩先生看了你和夏琳一眼
[27:04] and he figured that 他意识到
[27:05] if he couldn’t outshine the new girl, 如果他不能比这个新来的女孩更耀眼
[27:08] he’d find some way to become her. 他就要找到某种方式成为她
[27:11] Broke into your place, he stole the suit 他闯入你的房间 偷走了那件橡胶衣
[27:15] and he took your wife out for a spin. 然后他变成你的妻子出去兜风了
[27:18] And it cost him his life, didn’t it? 这让他付出了他的性命 不是吗
[27:21] Mr. Russell, much as I may cherish 罗素先生 我是如此珍惜
[27:24] the memory of my wife, her beauty, 对我妻子的回忆 她的美貌
[27:27] and wanted to possess it, 并且想拥有它
[27:29] I would never hurt someone else 我绝对不会去伤害一个
[27:32] for trying to possess it, too. 也想要拥有它的人
[27:37] I was doing some digging, 我做了一些调查
[27:38] and I checked police activity in the alley 我查了谋杀案那晚的
[27:41] the night of the murders. 警察活动记录
[27:42] There was a parking ticket issued to an Escalade, and… 有张开给一辆凯雷德的违章停车罚单
[27:45] the carpet fiber trace that we found on the Charlene suit 在夏琳橡胶衣上找到的地毯纤维
[27:45] 受害人 尼尔森·肯恩
[27:49] is consistent with the interior of an Escalade. 与凯雷德的内部地毯纤维是一致的
[27:52] And the vehicle is registered to this guy. 那辆车登记在这个人名下
[27:55] 驾照 格拉汉姆·阿德里安
[27:55] I met him at the club. 我在俱乐部见过他
[27:57] He’s one of their admirers. 他是他们的一个爱慕者
[27:59] Let’s bring him in. 我们把他带过来问话
[28:05] Hi, Adrian. 你好 阿德里安
[28:06] I’m CSI Finlay. 我是犯罪现场调查员芬恩利
[28:08] I, uh, would like to talk to you about Charlene. 我想跟你谈谈夏琳
[28:11] We know she was in your vehicle. 我们知道她去过你车里
[28:12] We found carpet fibers that are consistent 我们在她的橡胶衣上找到的地毯纤维
[28:14] with the interior of an Escalade on her doll suit. 与凯雷德里的一致
[28:18] You know what it is 你知道我喜欢
[28:19] I love about the dolls at that club? 俱乐部里那些娃娃的哪一点吗
[28:22] How little they speak. 她们很少说话
[28:25] They’re as close to the ideal woman 她们是我遇见过的
[28:27] as I’ve ever met. 最理想的女人
[28:32] I can’t imagine 我无法想象
[28:33] how you could have struck out with real women. 你是怎么把真正的女人排除在外的
[28:39] Well, real women are just as fake… 真正的女人一样假
[28:42] …but lie about it. 只是不愿承认
[28:44] Well, if I were to tell you 如果我告诉你
[28:45] that my eyelashes are not this great… 我的睫毛其实没有这么长的话
[28:49] …would you be honest with me? 你愿意跟我说实话吗
[28:52] Fair enough. 很公平
[28:54] Charlene did join me in my vehicle. 夏琳确实去我车里了
[28:57] We’d been flirting with each other for the past 过去几周我们在俱乐部
[28:58] few weeks at the club. 互相调情
[29:00] So tell me what happened in the car. 那告诉我车里发生了什么
[29:02] Oh, we, uh, played around. 我们调了调情
[29:05] Then she left. 然后她就走了
[29:06] With abrasions on her arms and a bite mark on her shoulder. 走时胳膊上带着擦伤 肩膀上留着咬痕
[29:11] Which I bet is going to be a match to those 我敢说那个咬痕和你闪白的假牙
[29:13] fake veneers you got in there. 一定匹配
[29:16] What can I say? 怎么说呢
[29:19] I like rough sex. 我喜欢暴力性爱
[29:21] She had thick skin. 而她皮很厚
[29:23] I did my research on you, 我调查了一下你
[29:24] and I did find that you have a history of sexual assault. 在你的档案里确实找到了性侵的记录
[29:29] Allegations. All dropped. 指控而已 都已撤销
[29:32] Well, you know what I think happened? 你知道我认为整件事是怎样的吗
[29:34] I think that Charlene was so messed up 我认为夏琳醉得很厉害
[29:37] that she decided to get into your car. 她才决定上了你的车
[29:39] And then when you started to hurt her, she bailed. 当你开始伤害她时 她逃走了
[29:43] So you followed her– 于是你跟踪了她…
[29:46] ’cause you didn’t like getting rejected by a blow-up doll– 因为被一个充气娃娃拒绝让你很不爽
[29:49] and then you stabbed her. 然后你捅死了她
[29:50] Stripped off her suit, 剥去她的橡胶衣
[29:52] because everybody at the club knows who Charlene is, 因为俱乐部的人都认识夏琳
[29:54] but, uh, Nelson Kern, he’s a nobody. 但尼尔森·科恩只是个不出名的小人物
[30:00] Well, truth is… 事实是…
[30:03] I showed her too good of a time. 我让她好好享受了一番
[30:05] She couldn’t contain herself. 让她爽到不能自已
[30:07] And that voice that groaned out? 而她绵绵的呻吟声
[30:10] Deep-sixed the mood. 把我的兴致弄没了
[30:12] I kicked her out and drove off. 我把她赶下车后就开走了
[30:17] Am I free to go? 我能走了吗
[30:21] Got any evidence from the suspect’s SUV yet? 在嫌犯的越野车上有发现什么证据吗
[30:24] Finn is still working the carpets and the upholstery, 芬恩还在搜查地毯和内饰
[30:25] but so far we haven’t found any blood. 但目前为止 我们没找到任何血迹
[30:28] Even though Kern was stabbed outside, in the alley… 即使肯恩是在外面的巷子里遇刺…
[30:30] Yeah, you would have expected that Graham 是啊 按常理来说
[30:32] would have tracked some of the blood back into the vehicle. 格拉汉姆怎么都会沾到一些血迹回车里
[30:35] You sure would. 确实如此
[30:35] What is all this lovely stuff? 这些可爱的小玩意是什么
[30:37] Well, this is Adrian Graham’s mobile sex pantry. 阿德里安·格拉汉姆的移动式性爱物品储藏室
[30:40] Lotions, lubes and other sinful sundries that he kept in his SUV. 乳液 润滑油以及车里的各种性爱玩具
[30:44] We found them neatly organized. 它们摆放地很整齐
[30:46] I was hoping in his cleanup that he left a smear of blood behind, 我还希望能在他的洗液里找到血迹
[30:46] 顺滑润肤液
[30:48] but, uh, no such luck. 但是 没有任何发现
[30:51] Excuse me a sec, here. 打扰你一下
[30:52] 婴儿润肤油
[30:54] Baby oil. 婴儿润肤油
[30:57] Nick found trace amounts of baby oil on the Charlene suit. 尼克在夏琳的橡胶衣上找到了微量的润肤油
[31:02] Now, it’s possible that… 也许有可能…
[31:03] that some of this got transferred from the suit onto the assailant. 橡胶衣上的润肤油沾到了凶手的身上
[31:07] I’m not sure what that gets us. 我不确定这对我们有何帮助
[31:09] Graham already admitted that he was with her. 格拉汉姆已经承认了他们当时在一起
[31:11] He just denies being there for the murder. 他只是否认了谋杀她而已
[31:13] Right, but whoever the killer is, 是的 但不管凶手是谁
[31:14] we have no indication of his movements in that alley 没有任何证据显示 在受害者死后
[31:17] in the moments right after the death. 凶手有移动过的痕迹
[31:19] No shoe prints, no blood trail. 没有脚印 没有血迹
[31:24] Oil trail could be very helpful. 也许油迹能帮上大忙
[31:27] Baby oil fluoresces at a lower 婴儿润肤油在低频下发光
[31:29] frequency than biologicals, 相较生物制剂的频率更低
[31:30] so I’ve set the ALSs at 525 nanometers. 所以我将光学扫描值设定在525纳米
[31:34] There’s a lot of oil here, where the body was. 尸体附近有大量油脂
[31:38] Oh, there you go. 找到了
[31:40] Trail of oil going off in this direction. 油迹沿着这个方向走
[31:43] Oily part of the suit must have been dragged along. 有油脂的部分一定是被一路拖过来的
[31:49] Huh. Brushed the wall here. 蹭到了墙上
[32:04] It’s the murder weapon. 是凶器
[32:05] It’s a nail file. 一个指甲锉
[32:07] Consistent with the wounds that Doc Robbins found. 与罗宾斯博士发现的伤口一致
[32:09] Sharp-pointed but square-edged. 尖端 但呈方棱状
[32:12] See this logo right there? 看见商标了吗
[32:14] That’s the Brock family modeling agency. 布洛克家族模特公司
[32:18] Murder with a corporate sponsor. 凶手是企业的赞助商
[32:26] We pulled a fingerprint off of the weapon, Jonah. 我们在凶器上找到了指纹 乔纳
[32:32] And it’s yours. 是你的指纹
[32:36] The weapon is one of 20 I gifted 这东西是我在我妈死后
[32:37] friends of our agency at the memorial after my mom died. 作为纪念送给二十个公司伙伴的礼物之一
[32:42] It was a gesture in her honor. 是一种敬意的表示
[32:44] Really? A nail file as a tribute? 不是吧 用指甲锉来悼念她
[32:46] It was kind of her thing. 这算是她的个人特色
[32:48] Those dealing with Charlene Brock 跟夏琳·布洛克打交道的人都知道
[32:50] knew that if she started working on her cuticles… 如果她开始修指甲…
[32:53] she wasn’t happy, and you better make her happy. 就表示她不开心 你最好哄她开心
[32:56] Don’t come into my office with excuses, 别到我的办公室用借口搪塞我
[32:57] you cowardly piece of… 你个胆小如鼠的…
[32:59] I gave the file out as a memento. 我送出指甲锉以示纪念
[33:01] My prints might be on every one of ’em. 每一个上面大概都有我的指纹
[33:03] You know, I might buy that… 我可能会信你这一套…
[33:05] had I not learned about another file. 但另一份文档告诉我
[33:07] Your recent motion to remove 你最近提交了解除你父亲
[33:10] your father as head of the modeling agency. 作为模特公司负责人的动议
[33:15] the company started slipping after my mom died. 我妈死后 公司就开始走下坡路了
[33:19] She was the guts, 她是我父亲的勇气所在
[33:21] the-the cutthroat, the whip, that my dad needed. 是不断鞭策他向前的动力
[33:23] And after she died, I noticed that he started slipping. 在她死后 我注意到他开始消沉
[33:28] Professionally and otherwise. 无论是事业上还是生活上
[33:30] You knew about his Rubber Dolling. I think you… 你知道橡胶娃娃的事情 我想…
[33:33] talk about it in your statement. 你在声明中有提到过
[33:35] Hey. Yeah, I knew about all that. 对 我全都知道
[33:37] I saw a few of his selfies when I borrowed his laptop one day. 有一天我借用他电脑时看到了他的自拍
[33:41] Hey, whatever the old man needs to get his kicks. 只要老爷子高兴就行
[33:44] But… 但是…
[33:45] if a rival photo agency pops a picture of him in his… 如果让竞争对手发现他这些照片…
[33:49] costume… 这样的装扮…
[33:51] everything that he and my mom built goes away. 他和我妈建立的一切都会付之东流
[33:54] Instead of going to you. 除非先落在你手上
[33:56] The board shut you down, 董事会否决了你的提议
[33:58] which left you only one other way 让你没有其他选择
[34:00] to take your dad out of the picture. 只能这样除掉你父亲
[34:03] You just didn’t know 你只是不知道
[34:04] that the wrong man was in the suit. 那件橡胶衣下的男人并不是你的父亲
[34:08] Ms. Finlay, 芬恩利女士
[34:10] I didn’t stab anyone, and I’ll prove it to you. 我没捅死任何人 我能证明给你看
[34:13] I spent the night of the crime producing a photo shoot, 案发那晚我在拍照片
[34:15] and I spent the rest of the evening in the company of one of the models. 之后跟其中一个模特一起过夜
[34:21] I have video. 我录了视频
[34:25] You feeling good? 你感觉不错吗
[34:34] I guess talking isn’t her thing. 我想她不善言辞
[34:39] We don’t have to talk, beautiful. 我们不用说话 美人
[34:47] Checking out Jonah Brock’s alibi, are you? 在查证乔纳·布洛克的不在场证据吗
[34:49] Yeah, the time stamp on the video 视频上的时间戳显示
[34:51] puts him at home between 11:00 p.m. And 2:00 a.m. 晚上十一点到凌晨两点间他一直在家
[34:54] Well, the murder was around midnight. 凶案发生在午夜时分
[34:56] So, unless Jonah messed with the metadata… 除非乔纳篡改了元数据
[35:00] Look at him. Does he strike you as the type of guy 你看看他那模样 能想象他是
[35:02] who spends a lot of time playing around with a computer? 一个长时间玩电脑的技术宅吗
[35:05] I don’t know. I mean, 我不知道
[35:06] first impressions aren’t always right. 我是说 人不可貌相
[35:08] Right. The way you were spotted for 5-O 没错 可是你刚进俱乐部没多久就被人
[35:11] in 0.5 seconds at the club there, Columbo. 只看外貌识破真实身份啊 神探可伦坡
[35:14] Russell told me about that. 是罗素告诉我的
[35:16] Whatever. So obviously 随便吧 乔纳·布洛克的
[35:17] Jonah Brock’s alibi checks out. 不在场证据显然成立
[35:19] – He’s not our killer. – No. -他不是凶手 -没错
[35:22] Did we get anything else off the nail file? 指甲锉上还查到什么了吗
[35:24] There were minute bits 在指甲锉上
[35:25] of fingernail lodged in with the crosshatches. 提取了残留在缝隙处的指甲屑
[35:27] DNA came back unknown female. 是未知女性残留的
[35:30] Oh, and there was some unusual trace mixed in. 里面还掺杂着其他一些奇怪的物质
[35:33] Particles of gold. 金子颗粒
[35:36] Gold? 金子
[35:38] Hang on a second. 等等
[35:44] Check that out. 快看
[35:48] Ms. Irina Turri. You remember her, right? 你认识伊琳娜·图瑞小姐吧
[35:52] She’s back in Helsinki right now. 她现在回到赫尔辛基了
[35:53] We couldn’t bring her in, 她无法亲自前来
[35:54] but we talked to her on the phone, 但我们和她进行了电话交谈
[35:56] and she said that her nails were filed by the assistant 她说在拍摄时她的助手帮她
[35:59] at the photo shoot. 锉了下指甲
[36:01] That would be you, right, April? 这位助手就是你吧 爱普尔
[36:05] That same file found its way into Nelson Kern’s neck. 和杀死尼尔森·肯恩用的是同一把指甲锉
[36:09] I already told you I didn’t know that man. 我早就说过我不认识这个人
[36:12] Why would I stab him? 我为什么要杀他
[36:13] Well, because you weren’t really stabbing him, were you? 因为你杀的不是他
[36:17] You were stabbing your mother. And your father. 而是你的母亲 还有你的父亲
[36:21] I love my father. 我爱我父亲
[36:23] I was the one who defended him 当我弟弟想要毁他的前程的时候
[36:24] when my brother tried to destroy him. 是我挺身而出帮他说话
[36:26] Right. The business deposition, right? 我知道 解任你父亲的事是吧
[36:29] You painted your dad as having… 你说你父亲一直
[36:31] suffered under your mother’s tyranny. 处在你母亲的专制之下
[36:34] It’s quite the eulogy for your… for your mom. 这可不是什么好词啊
[36:37] It was the truth. 这是事实
[36:39] Dad and I always stood up for each other, ever since 从我小的时候开始 我和我父亲就
[36:41] I was a kid, every time my mom would… 相依为命 每当我妈她…
[36:44] Would… 她…
[36:46] Would what? 她干了什么
[36:49] If you didn’t live up to my mother’s expectations, 如果谁不按照我母亲的想法做事
[36:52] she would crush you. 她就毁了谁
[36:54] And I guess the perfect daughter that she wanted wasn’t me, 我觉得我不是她想要的乖女儿
[36:57] so… it’s hard enough to see that in your mom’s eyes. 当我从母亲眼中得知这一真相我很难过
[37:00] It’s harder when she… 当她开始拿我出气时…
[37:03] starts taking it out on you. 我更加难过
[37:06] I can see that. 我懂
[37:07] So when your… when your mother passed away, 所以当你母亲去世之后
[37:11] you must have felt like you were… 你肯定觉得你
[37:13] free of her cruelty. 逃脱了她的暴行
[37:15] Your dad was free, too. 你父亲也逃脱了
[37:17] We’d survived. 我们都逃脱了
[37:19] We were done with her. 不会再受她欺凌了
[37:20] Only, your father didn’t want to be. 但是你父亲不想这样
[37:23] He still loved her. He loved your mother. 他还爱她 爱你母亲
[37:25] He loved her so much 爱到让他
[37:27] he wanted to bring her back to life. 想要让你母亲复活
[37:32] See, I think that was a betrayal that you just… 我想你肯定感觉自己被背叛了
[37:35] you couldn’t live with. 你无法忍受这一点
[37:37] Could you? 是吗
[37:41] I would have ignored it. 我本可以无视
[37:45] Pretended like I didn’t know about the locked room, the suit. 假装不知道那个上锁的房间和那件橡胶衣
[37:48] What I saw when I followed him that night… 我跟踪他的那天晚上看到的东西…
[38:03] As ghastly as it was, I could have forgiven him. 虽然画面很诡异 但我也可以原谅他
[38:05] But then he made his choice. 但他却做了那个选择
[38:07] What choice? 什么选择
[38:15] Four days ago, I– I turned 30. 四天前是我三十岁生日
[38:20] The only person in the world I wanted to celebrate with 我只想和我父亲共同庆祝生日
[38:22] was Dad, and then he called 但他却打电话给我
[38:24] and said he didn’t feel well and he needed to cancel. 说他身体不舒服 不能来庆祝了
[38:27] And I could hear the club music in the background. 我都能听到电话背景里的俱乐部音乐
[38:30] He chose your mother over you. Again. 他又一次没选择你而选择了你母亲
[38:34] Then what happened? You go out, 然后呢 你跟出去了
[38:36] follow her into the alley, 一直跟到小巷
[38:38] you wait for her to be alone? 等待她孤身一人的时机
[39:13] Then you realized your mistake. 然后你发现你杀错人了
[39:16] Why did you rip off the suit? 你为什么要扯掉橡胶衣
[39:26] I had to throw her away. 我必须得扔了她
[39:51] April? 爱普尔
[39:56] Why couldn’t you just let her die, Dad? 为什么你就是忘不了她 爸
[40:00] She was a monster. 她是个怪物
[40:04] Oh, April. 爱普尔
[40:05] Go to hell. 去死吧
[40:16] I never saw this before. 我以前从没仔细看过
[40:22] But you… 但你…
[40:25] you remind me so much of her. 你确实和她有几分相似
[40:31] Go on. Get her out of here. 把她带走
[41:05] Shift’s over, Greg. 下班了 格雷格
[41:07] It’s not work. 我没在工作
[41:10] A guy could tell I was 有人在昏暗的俱乐部里
[41:12] law enforcement across a dark club. 一眼就看出我是执法人员
[41:15] By just looking at me. 只凭我的外貌
[41:19] So? You are. 你确实是啊
[41:21] But… it’s not who I am. 但我不是这样的人
[41:23] It doesn’t define me. 我不能就这么被定义死了
[41:26] And so I’ve just been looking at old photos 所以我就看看老照片
[41:29] of all the different… stuff I used to do. 还有以前做过的其他事
[41:32] 格雷格·桑德斯
[41:33] Parties, traveling. 聚会 旅游
[41:34] 你的照片
[41:36] 6:00 A.M. kind of early for a… identity crisis. 一大早六点纠结身份认同不太适合啊
[41:42] I guess. 确实
[41:43] Listen, Greg… 听我说 格雷格
[41:48] people are never just one thing. 人并非单一身份
[41:50] Like, look at your friends. 看看你的朋友们
[41:54] This guy, Mr. Sweet Dad. 比如这位 甜心老爸
[41:56] You really think that’s all he is? 你真觉得他就是这样吗
[41:59] I once watched that guy eat a beer can. 我曾经看到这人啃啤酒罐
[42:03] True story. 真的
[42:04] People are complicated. 人很复杂
[42:07] It’s never that simple. 从来都不单一
[42:09] Everybody has layers. 每个人都有伪装
[42:15] People read “cop”, 要是别人看出我是警察
[42:18] maybe I’ll at least get a free cup of coffee. 至少我能免费得到一杯咖啡吧
[42:20] If they give you free donuts, 要是免费给你甜甜圈
[42:21] that means they’re making fun of you. 那就是他们在取笑你呢
[42:26] Well, how about if I update my status to say, 要不我改个状态说
[42:30] “Taking a friend out for a beer.” “准备带我朋友去喝杯啤酒”
[42:32] Me? Yes. I would love that. 带我吗 好啊 我喜欢
[42:36] All right, hold on. 好的 等等
[42:39] Ooh. Yeah, I love that place. 我喜欢这地方
犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第15季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第15季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme