时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Previously on CSI… | |
[00:05] | Jared Briscoe, the Gig Harbor Killer. | 杰拉德·布里斯克 又名吉格港杀手 |
[00:07] | Murdered seven women. | 杀害了七名女性 |
[00:09] | He took the bodies. | 他移走尸体 |
[00:10] | Left processed crime scenes for us to find. | 留下已处理好的犯罪现场 |
[00:13] | We’re investigating the disappearance of my partner, | 我们正在调查我的同事失踪一案 |
[00:15] | 凯莉·托里斯 | |
[00:15] | Keri Torres. | 凯莉·托里斯 |
[00:16] | I have been enlisted to defend a man | 我受邀为一位 |
[00:19] | who has been wrongfully imprisoned. | 含冤入狱的人做辩护 |
[00:21] | – Says who? – Says me. | -谁说的 -我说的 |
[00:22] | Who knew that psychopath Briscoe had a twin? | 谁知道那个精神病布里斯克有个双胞胎兄弟 |
[00:25] | You think the brothers were working together. | 你觉得他们兄弟俩那时在合作吗 |
[00:27] | I think they still are. | 我觉得他们依然在合作 |
[00:28] | If Briscoe and his brother really are the ones | 如果布里斯克和他哥哥就是 |
[00:31] | behind these murders, catch them. | 那些谋杀案的幕后黑手 那就抓住他们 |
[00:36] | 西雅图 华盛顿州 2009年 | |
[00:37] | This is Russell. I just found the Gig Harbor Killer. | 我是罗素 我刚刚发现了吉格港杀手 |
[00:41] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[00:53] | CSI Finlay, | 现场调查员芬恩利 |
[00:54] | I’m gonna need you to surrender your firearm. | 我需要你交出佩枪 |
[00:57] | 西雅图警局内务调查 | |
[01:04] | Let the record reflect | 记录如下 |
[01:05] | that CSI Julie Finlay’s service weapon was received | 现场调查员朱莉·芬恩利的佩枪上交时 |
[01:07] | with seven live rounds in the magazine. | 弹夹内留有七枚子弹 |
[01:11] | One live round in the chamber. | 枪膛内一发子弹 |
[01:14] | It was a good shoot. | 我开那一枪是对的 |
[01:16] | Jared Briscoe was about | 杰拉德·布里斯克 |
[01:17] | to kill Lab Director Russell. | 正要杀害实验室主管罗素 |
[01:18] | Understood. | 我明白 |
[01:19] | What I don’t understand is | 我不明白的是 |
[01:20] | what you and the lab director were doing out there. | 你和实验室主管到那里去做什么 |
[01:22] | We had a warrant, based on evidence | 我们有搜查令 基于我们 |
[01:24] | that was recovered outside of Maya Russell’s apartment. | 从玛雅·罗素的公寓外面收集来的证据 |
[01:27] | Lab Director Russell’s daughter. | 也就是实验室主管罗素的女儿 |
[01:28] | Evidence that confirmed Briscoe’s stalking of Maya. | 证据显示布里斯克在跟踪玛雅 |
[01:32] | I called Judge Vincent, | 我联系了文森特法官 |
[01:33] | and he issued me a warrant over the phone. | 他在电话里给了我一份口头搜查令 |
[01:36] | Judge Vincent? Of course. | 文森特法官吗 那是不用说了 |
[01:38] | And what is that supposed to mean? | 你这口气是什么意思 |
[01:40] | I think we both know. | 我想我们俩都心知肚明 |
[01:49] | What the hell, Keri? | 你干嘛 凯莉 |
[01:49] | Well, you look like you were gonna cry. | 你一脸都快哭出来的表情 |
[01:52] | You know she doesn’t even know you exist. | 你很清楚她根本不知道你这个人的存在 |
[01:53] | Not true. We had coffee last week. | 才不是 我们上周一起喝过咖啡 |
[01:55] | With Lab Director Russell. | 还有实验室主管罗素一起 |
[01:58] | – Baby steps. – For you or her? | -慢慢来 -说的是你还是她 |
[02:00] | Everyone knows she has the hots for the boss. | 谁都知道她暗恋她的上司 |
[02:02] | – He’s married. Happily. – Whatever. | -他结婚了 家庭美满 -随你怎么说 |
[02:04] | Take a little advice from Dr. Torres– | 听听托里斯博士的苦口婆心 |
[02:06] | stay away from that one. | 离她远一点 |
[02:08] | She’s trouble. | 她是个麻烦精 |
[02:13] | 西雅图 华盛顿州 2014年 | |
[02:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:18] | – Did Eddie call? – No, not yet. | -埃迪有打电话来吗 -还没有 |
[02:19] | Hope you didn’t bring me all the way up here | 希望你千里迢迢把我带来西雅图 |
[02:20] | to Seattle on a wild-goose chase. | 不会无功而返 |
[02:21] | Don’t worry, Eddie’s lead’s gonna pan out. Trust me. | 别担心 埃迪的线索会起效的 相信我 |
[02:25] | Six weeks– nothing. | 六周了 一点消息都没有 |
[02:27] | If this guy’s gonna drop Keri’s body on us, | 如果他想让我们发现凯莉的尸体 |
[02:28] | why doesn’t he do it now? | 为什么到现在都还没动静 |
[02:31] | Dan, I’m really sorry. | 丹 我真的很抱歉 |
[02:33] | I know this is really hard. | 我知道这对你来说很不容易 |
[02:38] | If Paul Winthrop wanted to get his brother free | 如果保罗·温斯洛普想通过制造合理疑点 |
[02:39] | by creating reasonable doubt… | 来让自己的哥哥出狱 |
[02:41] | another body, another “Processed crime scene”– | 另一具尸体 另一个”已处理好的犯罪现场” |
[02:43] | that’s gonna help his cause, right? | 显然有益于他 对吗 |
[02:44] | Yeah, I think you’re right. | 没错 你说的对 |
[02:45] | But I do not think that Keri is gonna be the next body that we find. | 但我想下一具尸体不会是凯莉的 |
[02:48] | She just does not fit the profile | 她不符合吉格港杀人狂的 |
[02:50] | of the Gig Harbor Killer’s victims. | 被害人的侧写 |
[02:52] | You know, this guy gets off on messing with our minds. | 我们越是乱成一团 他就越兴奋 |
[02:56] | That’s why it’s been so quiet. | 所以现在才这么悄无声息 |
[02:59] | It’s not gonna be quiet for long. | 但这种情况不会持续很久的 |
[03:03] | Russell. You’ve got to hear this. | 罗素 你得来听听这个 |
[03:05] | Please, I can’t help you | 如果你不告诉我你的位置 |
[03:06] | if you don’t give me your location. | 我没办法帮助你 |
[03:08] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[03:09] | 911 call, | 报警电话 |
[03:10] | came in a few minutes ago. | 几分钟之前打进来的 |
[03:11] | Tracing it now. | 现在正在追踪这通电话 |
[03:12] | This is how the call started. Here. | 听听电话的开头 来 |
[03:15] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 警务热线 请问您有什么紧急情况 |
[03:17] | I’d like to report a murder. | 我要报告一起谋杀案 |
[03:19] | Please! | 求你了 |
[03:21] | Stop! Don’t! | 住手 不要 |
[03:23] | No! No…! | 不 不 |
[03:24] | He’s killing her right now. He wants us to hear him do it. | 他正在杀害她 他要我们听他作案的过程 |
[03:28] | Talk to me. | 告诉我情况 |
[03:28] | Got a cell tower. Phone’s pinging off it. | 找到手机信号塔 电话是和这座通信的 |
[03:33] | Northtown. | 在北镇 |
[03:35] | Pulling data now. | 正在提取数据 |
[03:37] | I got it. Phone has GPS. | 找到了 手机有定位系统 |
[04:04] | Miss? Miss, are you still there? | 女士 女士 你还在吗 |
[04:07] | 911 operator, this is CSI Sara Sidle. | 警务接线员 我是现场调查员萨拉·赛德尔 |
[04:10] | On scene with officers. Code Four. | 正和警官们一起在现场 已无需援助 |
[04:17] | He’s back. | 他回来了 |
[05:08] | Just like the last time, he took the body with him. | 像上次一样 他把尸体带走了 |
[05:10] | But the volume of blood says that the victim is dead. | 但出血量表明受害者已经死了 |
[05:12] | Blood’s dry and flaky. | 血迹已经干燥呈片状 |
[05:14] | Murder could have happened weeks ago. | 谋杀应该发生在几周前 |
[05:16] | So, he returns to the scene of the crime. | 他回到犯罪现场 |
[05:18] | He dials 911. He knew we’d trace it. | 报了警 他知道我们会追踪电话 |
[05:20] | He knew how much time he’d have to get away. | 他知道他有多少时间能用来逃跑 |
[05:21] | That, plus all this, again tells me we’re dealing | 这些都说明我们要对付的 |
[05:24] | with somebody who knows police procedure. | 是一个知道警方程序的人 |
[05:27] | Says to me he’s feeling confident, too. | 我还能感觉到他很自信 |
[05:29] | Me, too. We’ll catch him. | 我也很自信 我们会抓到他的 |
[05:32] | These cameras are old-school, huh? | 这些相机是老式的啊 |
[05:34] | Not digital. | 不是数码的 |
[05:39] | Exposed film. | 曝光的胶片 |
[05:41] | Found the same in that camera. | 那架相机里也是 |
[05:42] | It’s probably in all of them. | 可能所有相机里都是 |
[05:44] | So, what, this guy’s taking crime scene photos | 所以这家伙现在也在替我们 |
[05:47] | for us now, as well? | 拍犯罪现场照片了吗 |
[05:49] | It’s been a long time since any of us was in a dark room. | 我们已经很久没有用过洗照片的暗室了 |
[05:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:54] | Greek– Theta Pi. | 希腊字母Pi |
[05:56] | Theta Pi? | 字母Pi |
[05:57] | College sorority. | 大学姐妹会的标志 |
[06:00] | Probably a student like the others. | 可能像其他受害者一样是个学生 |
[06:02] | Good bet she was moonlighting in the sex trade, too. | 我猜她也兼职做性交易 |
[06:10] | Digital recorder. | 数字录音笔 |
[06:11] | Hit it. | 按播放 |
[06:13] | I’m standing at the north wall | 我站在北墙处 |
[06:15] | where I’m finding blood inconsistent with the crime. | 在这里我发现了与案件不一致的血迹 |
[06:19] | Perhaps stringing will yield more. | 跟着血迹线走 可能会有发现 |
[06:26] | Strings. | 有血迹线 |
[06:28] | But no blood. | 但没有血迹 |
[06:32] | Kill the lights. | 把灯关上 |
[06:42] | “People lie. Follow the evidence”? | “人会说谎 追随证据” |
[06:47] | We’re really good at that. | 我们很擅长干这个 |
[06:57] | Before I register my preliminary findings, | 在我记录我的初步调查结果之前 |
[07:00] | I can’t help but share some thoughts on the suspect | 我想先分享一些关于被称为 |
[07:02] | dubbed “The Gig Harbor Killer,” | “吉格港杀手”的嫌疑犯的想法 |
[07:05] | but whom I would more accurately describe | 但我更想把他形容为 |
[07:07] | as “The Crime Scene Killer.” | “犯罪现场杀手” |
[07:09] | Clearly our suspect is intelligent, analytical, | 显然我们的嫌疑人很有智慧 善于分析 |
[07:13] | creative– an artist whose medium isn’t paint or plaster, | 有创造力 是位用血肉而非颜料和石膏 |
[07:17] | but flesh and blood. | 创作的艺术家 |
[07:20] | Victimology suggests the women are chosen carefully. | 对受害者的分析表明那些女人是精心挑选出来的 |
[07:23] | Young. Blonde. Seemingly innocent. | 年轻 金发 看上去很无辜 |
[07:27] | But far from it. | 但其实并不是 |
[07:29] | With nine victims already, I see no end in sight. | 已经有了九名受害者 我觉得还没有结束 |
[07:33] | No end to the violence because our killer is a ghost, | 暴行还没有结束 因为凶手是个鬼魂 |
[07:37] | untouchable, who walks between the raindrops | 无法触及 在雨滴间穿行 |
[07:40] | and exists in the shadows. | 存在于暗影中 |
[07:42] | Not a bad bit of psychoanalysis. | 不错的精神分析 |
[07:44] | Emphasis on the “Psycho.” | 重点在”精神”上 |
[07:46] | So, his mocking us has graduated | 他对我们的嘲弄逐渐 |
[07:48] | from crime scene analysis to profiling. | 从犯罪现场分析变成了嫌犯侧写 |
[07:51] | Can we compare the altered voice to samples of Paul Winthrop? | 我们能用保罗·温斯洛普的声音样本来对比吗 |
[07:56] | Unfortunately, no. But I did find something | 很可惜 不行 但我在凶手留下的 |
[07:59] | on the other recording that the killer left us. | 其它录音中发现了一些东西 |
[08:01] | The one he made of the murder. | 他录下谋杀过程的那段 |
[08:06] | Keep listening, I was able to boost the background. | 继续听 我把背景音增强了 |
[08:10] | You can hear the killer drop the weapon, | 你能听到凶手扔下凶器 |
[08:12] | begin to walk away. | 开始走开 |
[08:14] | And then there’s more footsteps. | 然后是更多的脚步声 |
[08:17] | Walking to the recorder and turning it off. | 走向录音笔然后关掉了它 |
[08:19] | Either our “Ghost” can fly… | 要么我们要找的”鬼魂”会飞… |
[08:21] | Or there were two people in that room. | 要么那间屋子里有两个人 |
[08:23] | If Winthrop is the killer, | 如果温斯洛普是凶手 |
[08:25] | he’s found a new partner to sub for his brother. | 他找了一个新搭档替代他弟弟 |
[08:28] | Question is– who? | 问题是 谁 |
[08:33] | Oh. Maybe I’ll ask him myself. | 也许我会亲自问问他的 |
[08:36] | I expected treatises by Locard and Lombroso. | 我读了罗卡和龙勃罗梭的论文[均为犯罪学家] |
[08:41] | Dry volumes on criminology. | 关于犯罪学的学术著作 |
[08:42] | But you’re a man of letters. | 但你是个文人 |
[08:49] | The Prince and the Pauper. | 《乞丐王子》[马克·吐温 1882] |
[08:51] | I’ve always loved that one. | 我一直都喜欢这本 |
[08:54] | What do you want, Mr. Winthrop? | 你想要什么 温斯洛普先生 |
[08:56] | The same thing you want– the truth. | 跟你想要的一样 真相 |
[09:00] | Mistakes have been made. The killer is out there. | 你们犯了一些错误 凶手依然逍遥法外 |
[09:04] | I’m sure you’ve heard that my brother, Jared, | 我相信你也听说我的弟弟 杰拉德 |
[09:06] | is going to have a new day in court. | 很快又要上法庭了 |
[09:08] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[09:09] | Yeah. So, I’ve enlisted an expert to conduct | 所以我召集了一位专家来进行 |
[09:10] | a psychological evaluation | 一项心理测评 |
[09:12] | to explain why an innocent man would confess | 来解释为什么一个无辜的人会供认 |
[09:15] | to crimes he didn’t commit. | 他不曾犯下的罪行 |
[09:16] | But that’s only part of the story, isn’t it? | 但那只是故事的一部分 不是吗 |
[09:20] | You tell me. | 你来告诉我吧 |
[09:21] | You discovered physical evidence, DNA, | 你们找到了物理证据 DNA |
[09:24] | that exonerates my brother, | 能够证明我弟弟无罪 |
[09:25] | but that unfortunately also casts | 但那也会对你之前的调查结果 |
[09:28] | an unflattering light on your previous findings. | 造成不好的影响 |
[09:31] | I wouldn’t go that far. | 我不会让这种事发生的 |
[09:33] | I’d like to give you an opportunity, Mr. Russell. | 我是想给你一个机会 罗素先生 |
[09:37] | Between you and me, I come here | 私下告诉你 我来这里 |
[09:40] | requesting your services | 是想让你作为”法庭之友” |
[09:41] | as a “friend of the court.” | 提供一些服务 |
[09:43] | You want me to help you and your brother? | 你要我帮助你和你兄弟 |
[09:46] | Help yourself, as well. | 也是在帮你自己啊 |
[09:47] | Oh…how’s…how’s that work? | 是吗…这怎么说 |
[09:50] | We both know you’ll find more dead women. | 你我都清楚 你还会找到更多被害的女人 |
[09:53] | Perhaps you have already? | 也许你已经找到了 |
[09:56] | Only by freeing my brother | 只有放了我弟弟 |
[09:57] | will you be able to free yourself, | 你才能释放自己 |
[09:59] | push away the clouds of doubt you must feel, | 推开你心中的疑云 |
[10:01] | enabling yourself to | 促使自己拓宽视野 |
[10:03] | have the vision you’ll need to find this predator. | 找到这名掠杀者 |
[10:08] | Well, thank you for the offer, but I think I’m gonna pass. | 谢谢你如此好意 不过不用了 |
[10:13] | Because, just between you and me, | 因为…这话我也是私下告诉你 |
[10:16] | I think you’re a sociopath. | 我觉得你是个反社会者 |
[10:20] | I thought we could have a meeting of the minds, | 我本以为以我们的智慧 是能实现一些交流的 |
[10:21] | but I misjudged you. | 看来是我失算了 |
[10:25] | I make a better friend than enemy. | 跟我做朋友 比跟我做敌人要好 |
[10:35] | Eddie. Yeah, listen. Could you have her come down to PD | 埃迪 是我 听我说 你能叫她到 |
[10:37] | for a conversation? | 警局来一趟吗 |
[10:38] | – Just off the record. – It’s not gonna be easy. | -不会记录对话的 -这可不容易 |
[10:41] | I know. I’ll owe you one. | 我明白 算我欠你一次 |
[10:42] | – All right. I’ll see what I can do. – Thank you. | -好 我尽量 -谢谢 |
[10:46] | Told you Eddie would come through. | 就说过埃迪会愿意帮忙 |
[10:48] | What do you got? | 有什么发现吗 |
[10:49] | His gal at the Hall of Records in Tacoma | 他在塔科马港市档案局的朋友 |
[10:51] | has a birth certificate for Jared Briscoe. | 找到了杰拉德·布里斯克的出生证明 |
[10:53] | Thing is, there’s no record of a twin. | 可是没有双胞胎的记录 |
[10:55] | – How’s that possible? – I don’t know. | -这怎么可能 -不知道 |
[10:57] | The mother’s listed as Cynthia Hughes, still alive. | 据记录母亲叫辛西亚·休斯 还在世 |
[10:59] | Eddie’s setting up a meeting right now. | 埃迪正在为我们安排见面 |
[11:02] | 西雅图警局 | |
[11:16] | Cynthia Hughes? | 辛西亚·休斯 |
[11:18] | That’s right. | 是我 |
[11:19] | You’re Jared Briscoe’s mother? | 你是杰拉德·布里斯克的母亲 |
[11:21] | I’m Daniel Shaw. | 我是丹尼尔·肖 |
[11:22] | I’m a private investigator. This is Julie Finlay. | 我是个私人侦探 这位是朱莉·芬恩利 |
[11:25] | She’s with the Las Vegas Police Department. | 她在维加斯警局工作 |
[11:26] | The detective who brought me here told me. | 带我来的警探已经跟我说过了 |
[11:29] | But obviously, he didn’t tell you, | 但显然他没告诉你们 |
[11:31] | despite what it says on the birth certificate, | 不管出生证明上写着什么 |
[11:34] | I’m not Jared’s birth mother. | 我并不是杰拉德的亲生母亲 |
[11:36] | He neglected to tell us that. | 他没跟我们提起这事 |
[11:39] | After I adopted Jared, I petitioned the court, | 我领养了杰拉德之后 向法庭提出申请 |
[11:42] | I needed a birth certificate. | 要求一份出生证明 |
[11:44] | They put my name on it. | 他们把我的名字添在了上面 |
[11:46] | So, you don’t know who Jared’s birth mother is? | 所以你也不知道杰拉德的亲生母亲是谁 |
[11:50] | No. | 是的 |
[11:51] | But I know I have to live with the fact | 可是我很清楚 |
[11:54] | that I’m responsible for what’s become of him. | 他现在成了这样都是我的责任 |
[11:58] | “Responsible”. Why do you say that? | “责任” 为什么这么说 |
[12:00] | My husband and I didn’t have the best marriage. | 我丈夫和我的婚姻并不美满 |
[12:04] | He’d fly into rages. | 他会突然大发雷霆 |
[12:07] | And poor Jared… | 可怜的杰拉德 |
[12:09] | he paid the price. | 他付出了代价 |
[12:11] | Is that why Jared went into foster care? | 所以杰拉德才进入了家庭寄养机构吗 |
[12:14] | I tried to get him back many times. | 我试了好多次 想把他带回家 |
[12:17] | Miss Hughes, we haven’t found any records | 休斯女士 我们没有找到任何 |
[12:18] | of adoption for Jared. | 杰拉德被领养的记录 |
[12:20] | And you won’t find any. | 你也不会找到的 |
[12:23] | Jared was dropped at my doorstep by a friend. | 是我的朋友把杰拉德放在了我家门口 |
[12:27] | She worked at a convent, | 她当时在女修道院工作 |
[12:29] | a place where girls in trouble often went. | 遇到麻烦的女孩通常会去那里 |
[12:33] | So, you’re saying that Jared’s mother was one | 你的意思是说杰拉德的母亲 |
[12:35] | of these “girls in trouble”? | 就是”遇到麻烦的女孩”之一 |
[12:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:39] | Do you know that Jared has a brother? | 你知道杰拉德有个兄弟吗 |
[12:41] | A twin. | 是孪生兄弟 |
[12:43] | No. | 不知道 |
[12:45] | I did not. | 这事我真不知道 |
[12:46] | This convent, is it still around? | 这个女修道院还在吗 |
[12:48] | Do you remember the name? | 你还记得它的名字吗 |
[12:49] | St. Gabriella’s. | 圣盖比瑞拉 |
[13:01] | Nick was right. | 尼克说对了 |
[13:04] | The killer has added taking crime scene photos to his M.O. | 凶手在他的犯罪手法中 还加了拍摄现场照片一条 |
[13:08] | DNA from the blood at the crime scene didn’t pop on CODIS. | 现场血滴在索引系统中没找到匹配 |
[13:11] | But now that we have a face, | 可现在有了受害者的样貌 |
[13:13] | maybe it can help us get a name from another database. | 也许能通过其他的数据库找到她的身份 |
[13:16] | You got anything? | 你有什么发现吗 |
[13:18] | Well, the first images on some of the rolls all look the same. | 很多胶卷的前几张照片都是相同的 |
[13:22] | As if the killer, when loading the camera, | 就像是凶手在装备照相机时 |
[13:24] | advanced the film | 卷动了胶卷 |
[13:25] | and accidentally popped off a few exposures at the head. | 不小心先拍了几张 |
[13:31] | And they’re blurry, but doesn’t this look like an “H” to you? | 照片是模糊 不过这看起来像不像”H” |
[13:34] | Yeah, maybe from a sign, or a billboard. | 有点像 也许是个标牌 或是广告牌 |
[13:38] | Uh, there were no signs or billboards anywhere | 他留下的犯罪现场附近 |
[13:40] | near the crime scene. | 没有任何广告牌 |
[13:42] | I think I know a way to enhance these. | 我想我知道把照片弄清晰的方法 |
[13:44] | If we can figure out where this is, | 如果我们能找到这个地点 |
[13:46] | then this could help us find where the killer is. | 这张照片或许能帮助我们找到凶手 |
[13:54] | St. Gabriella’s Convent. | 圣盖比瑞拉女修道院 |
[13:56] | Wow. To be honest, I didn’t know places like this still existed. | 说实话 我根本不知道这世上还有这种地方 |
[13:59] | Nun I talked to on the phone said | 接我电话的修女说 |
[14:00] | she might be able to help us. | 她也许能帮助我们 |
[14:02] | Well, let’s hope so. | 希望如此 |
[14:06] | – Sister Alice? – Mr. Shaw. Miss Finlay. | -爱丽丝修女吗 -肖先生 芬恩利小姐 |
[14:08] | Any luck? | 要什么发现吗 |
[14:09] | Unfortunately, my predecessors here didn’t believe in computers, | 很不幸 我的前辈不喜欢用电脑 |
[14:12] | but I found this. | 可是我发现了这个 |
[14:13] | It’s a ledger listing births to young mothers | 这是本修道院从需要帮助的母亲手中 |
[14:16] | during the years our convent took in girls in need. | 收留婴儿的记录 |
[14:19] | I found the entry you’re looking for. | 我找到你要的记录了 |
[14:21] | June 18, 1976. | 1976年6月18日 |
[14:24] | Twin boys born. | 双胞胎男孩 |
[14:25] | Given names “Jared” And “Paul.” | 得名”杰拉德”和”保罗” |
[14:28] | Mother is listed as “Nancy Harper.” | 母亲名字是”南希·哈珀” |
[14:30] | Any indication of adoption? | 有领养的记录吗 |
[14:32] | Uh… no. Nothing. | 不 没有 |
[14:35] | It was before my time, | 这发生在我来这之前 |
[14:36] | but I understand it wasn’t uncommon for babies born | 但我能理解 在当时那种情况下 |
[14:39] | in that sort of circumstance | 出生的婴儿 |
[14:40] | to be given informally to families deemed worthy. | 私下地交由不错的家庭领养 应该挺普遍 |
[14:44] | Well, we know where Jared ended up. | 我们知道杰拉德去了哪里 |
[14:47] | What about Paul? | 那保罗呢 |
[14:49] | I can answer that. | 这个问题我能回答 |
[14:54] | There was a fire some years ago. | 几年前有一场大火 |
[14:56] | Records were lost. | 记录都被烧毁了 |
[14:57] | But a certain Sister Bernadette made notations from memory. | 但有一位姐妹伯纳黛特凭记忆做了记录 |
[15:01] | There was a “C-13” noted in the ledger | 在记录上婴儿”保罗” |
[15:04] | speaking to the fate of a “Baby Paul.” | 对应的记录是”C-13″ |
[15:09] | The child never left us. | 那个孩子从未离开 |
[15:13] | I’m sorry, I don’t understand. | 抱歉 我不明白 |
[15:14] | This is a cemetery. | 这是个墓地 |
[15:15] | Yes, for infants that died | 是的 这里埋藏着 |
[15:17] | during childbirth or shortly thereafter. | 在生产过程中或其后死亡的婴儿 |
[15:20] | If you’re searching for this “Paul Winthrop,” | 如果你们找的是这个”保罗·温斯洛普” |
[15:23] | your search ends here. | 那线索到此为止 |
[15:37] | D.B., I got a court order to exhume the grave. | D.B. 我拿到了掘墓的许可证 |
[15:40] | Didn’t make Sister Alice very happy. | 爱丽丝修女为此很不高兴 |
[15:42] | Well, she’ll survive. | 她会活下去的 |
[15:44] | Just like Paul Winthrop did. | 就像保罗·温斯洛普一样 |
[15:47] | Which begs the question– who’s buried in that tomb. | 这也引出了问题 埋在墓里的是谁 |
[15:49] | Yeah. I’m working on that, but, uh, there’s something else. | 我正在处理这个 不过还有另外一件事 |
[15:52] | You know how Winthrop claims that he didn’t have a brother | 你还记得温斯洛普曾声称他在看到新闻前 |
[15:54] | until he found out about him on the news? | 不知道自己有个兄弟吗 |
[15:56] | Right. So, what, you got something? | 对 你找到什么线索了吗 |
[15:57] | Well, there was a fire here, and all the records were destroyed. | 这里发生过火灾 所有记录都被毁了 |
[16:01] | But this one nun tried to reconstruct them from memory, | 不过有一位修女凭着记忆重建了档案 |
[16:03] | and made a note in the visitors log. | 并在来访者记录上做了标注 |
[16:05] | Turns out that we are not the first people | 原来我们不是第一批来询问 |
[16:07] | to come around here asking about Jared and his brother. | 杰拉德和他兄弟事情的 |
[16:11] | Was there a name? | 有名字吗 |
[16:11] | No, but… | 没有 不过 |
[16:13] | the visitor was from San Diego. | 访客来自圣地亚哥 |
[16:16] | That’s Paul Winthrop’s hometown. When was this? | 那是保罗·温斯洛普老家 什么时候的事 |
[16:19] | One year before the Gig Harbor murders began. | 吉格港雄杀案开始一年之前 |
[16:22] | Let me know what you find in that grave, will you? | 及时告诉我你们在墓里的发现 |
[16:24] | I’ll have an answer soon. | 很快就会知道了 |
[16:32] | Interesting. You isolated the different colors. | 有意思 你把不同颜色分开了 |
[16:35] | I don’t know how much good it’s doing me, though. | 可我不知道这样会不会有用 |
[16:36] | Well, first message was in the green strings, right? | 第一条信息是绿色线给出的对吧 |
[16:40] | “Gemini,” the twins’ way of announcing themselves, | 双子座 双胞胎以此自诩 |
[16:44] | daring us to catch them. | 挑衅我们去抓他们 |
[16:46] | Didn’t find any Gemini this time. | 这次没发现什么双子座 |
[16:48] | You’re looking for other constellations. | 你在找别的星座吗 |
[16:50] | Yeah. I’ve been spinning these webs for hours, | 我转这些转了几个小时 |
[16:53] | just coming up empty. | 一无所获 |
[16:55] | Maybe the answer’s not in the strings. | 也许答案不在这些血迹线上 |
[17:02] | “People lie. Follow the evidence.” | “人会撒谎 追随证据” |
[17:05] | What are you thinking? | 你怎么看 |
[17:07] | What’s different about this crime scene? | 这个犯罪现场有什么不同 |
[17:09] | For starters, the cameras. | 首先 多了相机 |
[17:11] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[17:15] | Last time, the message was in the bird’s-eye view | 上一次 信息藏在了 |
[17:17] | of the crime scene. | 犯罪现场的鸟瞰图里 |
[17:21] | All these cameras. | 这些相机 |
[17:23] | How about… we connect the dots. | 我们把这些点都连起来怎么样 |
[17:32] | Here’s the constellation. Right? | 这是个星座 对吧 |
[17:35] | It’s Virgo. The virgin. | 处女座 这是处女座 |
[17:38] | The killer said that the women were chosen | 凶手说选中这些女人是因为 |
[17:40] | because they were “seemingly innocent,” virginal. | 她们看起来很纯洁 是处女 |
[17:44] | But they were all in the sex trade, too. | 可她们也都暗涉性交易 |
[17:46] | So, this wasn’t about the killer or killers; | 所以这说的不是凶手 |
[17:49] | it was about the victims. | 说的是受害者 |
[17:51] | Madonna-whore complex. | 圣母-妓女情结 |
[17:53] | First, Winthrop tells us who’s doing the killings, | 首先 温斯洛普告诉了我们谁是凶手 |
[17:56] | then he tells us why. | 然后告诉了我们原因 |
[17:59] | Mommy issues. | 缺少母爱 |
[18:40] | It’s a doll. | 是个洋娃娃 |
[18:45] | Head’s really loose. | 头部很松 |
[18:49] | There’s something inside. | 里面有什么东西 |
[18:58] | She looks like a teenager. | 她看上去还未成年 |
[19:00] | I’m guessing we’re looking at Jared and Paul’s birth mother. | 我猜这个是杰拉德和保尔的生身母亲 |
[19:08] | Well, look at this. | 看这个 |
[19:12] | Think this could possibly be the hair of the mother? | 这有可能是母亲的头发吗 |
[19:15] | Maybe DNA will confirm. | DNA大概会告诉我们 |
[19:16] | Yeah, but it still won’t tell us why somebody went | 对 可还是不能告诉我们 |
[19:18] | through this whole charade. | 到底是谁想了这么多花招来 |
[19:20] | I-I get why Jared was given up for adoption. | 我能理解杰拉德不能被收养的原因了 |
[19:23] | But why pretend his twin brother died? | 但是为什么要假装他的孪生兄弟死了 |
[19:24] | Maybe that’s the same question Winthrop was asking | 也许那正是温斯洛普到这来找他弟弟时 |
[19:27] | when he came here looking for his brother. | 他想问的问题 |
[19:29] | Looking for a partner in crime. | 寻找犯罪搭档 |
[19:33] | Let’s talk about your brother. | 我们来谈谈你的哥哥 |
[19:34] | When did you first know of his existence? | 你什么时候开始知道他存在的 |
[19:37] | Physically, astrologically or… otherwise? | 生理上 占星术上还是其他的 |
[19:41] | You choose. | 你来说把 |
[19:43] | Two little mutants, clinging to each other | 两个小突变体 在一袋血液 |
[19:45] | in a sack of blood and urine and excrement. | 尿液和粪便中依附对方 |
[19:49] | There’s an obvious bond there. | 很明显是有联结的 |
[19:52] | Until they reach in and-and tear them apart. | 直到把他们分开 |
[19:55] | You’re talking about your separation. | 你是在说你们的分离 |
[19:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:58] | They ripped me away from my brother, | 他们把我从我哥哥身边拿走 |
[20:00] | took me away from the only mother I ever knew, | 把我从我唯一知道的母亲身边带走 |
[20:02] | the only woman who ever… | 唯一一个 |
[20:06] | wanted me. | 想要我的女人 |
[20:07] | You mean your adoptive mother. | 你是说你的养母 |
[20:09] | You know what it’s like to be handed | 你知道从一个寄养家庭被送到 |
[20:10] | from foster family to foster family. | 另一个寄养家庭的是怎么样的 |
[20:12] | They just want the check, that’s all. | 他们只是想要钱 仅此而已 |
[20:14] | I mean, come on. How can they expect me | 我是说 得了吧 除了连环杀手 |
[20:15] | to be anything other than a serial killer? | 他们还能期望我成为什么 |
[20:18] | Is that what you really think? | 那是你的真实想法吗 |
[20:19] | Is that why you confessed to all these crimes? | 那是你承认所有这些犯罪的原因吗 |
[20:23] | I don’t want to talk anymore. | 我不想再说了 |
[20:24] | I’m gonna ask you one more time, Jared. | 我再问你一次 杰拉德 |
[20:28] | Do you really believe that you are the Gig Harbor Killer? | 你真的认为你是吉格港杀手吗 |
[20:33] | If I’m not, then who am I? | 如果我不是 那我是谁 |
[20:37] | Who am I? | 我是谁 |
[20:41] | Turn the camera off. | 把摄像机关掉 |
[20:42] | Turn it off! | 关掉 |
[20:46] | Whatever Winthrop’s paying that psychiatrist, | 不管温斯洛普给精神病学家付了什么 |
[20:47] | it’s not enough. | 都不够 |
[20:48] | Well, it is if this performance convinces a court | 好像这个表演是用来说服陪审团 |
[20:53] | that Briscoe’s mentally ill. | 布里斯克有精神病 |
[20:54] | I’m not so sure it is a performance. | 我不确定这是不是表演 |
[20:57] | Abandoned and abused in the foster care system, | 在寄养过程中被虐待 被抛弃 |
[20:59] | it would make him vulnerable to a stronger will, | 让他很容易屈服于强大的意志力 |
[21:02] | especially if that will was a reflection of himself. | 尤其是那个意志力是他自己的倒影 |
[21:06] | Dominant twin manipulates the weaker, | 双胞胎中 强势的一方控制弱势的一方 |
[21:08] | uses him to commit his crimes. | 利用他来帮他犯罪 |
[21:10] | Let’s him take the fall. | 让他来代罪 |
[21:11] | Then why does Winthrop | 那为什么现在温斯洛普 |
[21:13] | save Briscoe from death row? | 要把布里斯克从死刑中救出来 |
[21:16] | Without the reflection, the narcissist dies, too. | 没有了倒影 自恋者也会死的[古希腊神话] |
[21:23] | Hey, Henry. | 亨利 |
[21:24] | Heard Hodges found human tissue in the strings again. | 听霍奇斯说在血迹线里又找到人体组织了 |
[21:26] | He told me you found DNA. | 他说你找到DNA了 |
[21:28] | Two contributors. | 两个人的 |
[21:29] | Both female. One was a match to the blood at the crime scene. | 都是女性 一个跟犯罪现场的血液吻合 |
[21:32] | Our victim, who now has a name– | 我们的受害人 现在知道她的名字了 |
[21:35] | Pamela Kramer. | 帕梅拉·克雷默 |
[21:36] | Ran facial recognition against the college database. | 利用面部识别在大学数据库找到了匹配 |
[21:39] | She was a student at WLVU. | 她是西城大学的学生 |
[21:40] | Notified next of kin. | 通知了近亲 |
[21:41] | They’re sending over DNA exemplars to confirm. | 他们正把DNA样本送过来确认 |
[21:43] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:44] | Unfortunately, I won’t need exemplars | 不幸的是 我不需要样本 |
[21:46] | to identify the second female contributor. | 来确认第二位女性 |
[21:48] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[21:51] | I found a match in CODIS. | 我在DNA联合索引系统找到匹配的了 |
[21:52] | It’s Keri Torres. | 是凯莉·托里斯的 |
[21:55] | I guess, given everything, | 考虑到这一切 |
[21:56] | her fate should come as no surprise, | 对她的命运应该不会感到惊讶 |
[21:58] | but still… | 但仍然… |
[22:01] | Are you sure about that second DNA? | 你对第二个DNA确定吗 |
[22:03] | Yeah. I mean, I ran it twice. Why? | 是的 我测了两次 怎么了 |
[22:05] | ‘Cause Keri Torres was just brought into Desert Palm. | 因为凯莉·托里斯刚被送进棕榈树医院 |
[22:12] | Where was she found? | 在哪儿找到她 |
[22:13] | At the intersection of Jefferson and Sahara. | 在杰弗逊街和撒哈拉街的交界处 |
[22:16] | She was staggering through the cars. | 她蹒跚在车流中 |
[22:17] | Police said she was combative, incoherent. | 警察说她很有攻击性 语无伦次 |
[22:19] | They thought she was a meth-head | 在他们给她采集证据前 |
[22:20] | until they ran her. | 都以为她吸了冰毒 |
[22:21] | Looks like she’s been through hell. | 她看上去糟了很多罪 |
[22:23] | She’s got ligature marks on her wrists and her ankles. | 她的手腕和脚踝上都有绑痕 |
[22:26] | An incision mark on her abdomen, where he opened her up… | 肚子上有他切开她的伤口 |
[22:29] | He didn’t let her go. | 他没有放走她 |
[22:31] | He was still playing with her. | 而是继续玩弄她 |
[22:33] | But she got away. | 但她逃出来了 |
[22:34] | Nah, she fought her way free. | 她想办法逃出来了 |
[22:36] | He underestimated her. | 他低估了她 |
[22:38] | He finally made a mistake. | 终于犯了一个错误 |
[22:40] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[22:50] | Keri’s going to make it. | 凯莉会挺过来的 |
[22:51] | Tox report says she was drugged. | 毒药报告显示她被下过药 |
[22:53] | Combination of opiates and hallucinogens. | 鸦片和迷幻药的混合体 |
[22:56] | So there were signs of torture? | 有被折磨的痕迹吗 |
[22:57] | Yeah. | 有 |
[22:58] | Including taking a piece of her to make more of his strings. | 包括拿走她身体的一部分做更多的绳线 |
[23:01] | I don’t get it. Why didn’t he just kill her? | 我不明白 他干嘛不直接杀了她 |
[23:04] | I’m sure Winthrop was probably trying | 我认为温斯洛普很可能想 |
[23:05] | to get information out of her. | 从她那儿得到信息 |
[23:07] | We know she was close to learning the truth. | 我们知道她离揭开真相很近了 |
[23:09] | Did you get DNA results on the hair you found in the coffin? | 你们在墓里找到的头发有DNA结果了吗 |
[23:12] | Yeah. It was a definite match | 有了 绝对是布里斯克和温斯洛普的 |
[23:13] | to Briscoe and Winthrop’s birth mother. | 亲生母亲 |
[23:15] | D.B., Winthrop was definitely at that convent. | D.B. 温斯洛普肯定去过那个女修道院 |
[23:18] | He was there searching for his brother. | 去那儿找他的弟弟 |
[23:20] | We can’t prove that, though, right? | 但我们无法证明 对吧 |
[23:21] | Oh, we will. | 我们会的 |
[23:22] | We’re gonna catch the first flight back. | 我们会坐第一班飞机回来 |
[23:24] | We’re on our way to the airport right now. | 现在已经在去机场的路上了 |
[23:25] | All right, fly safe. | 好的 一路平安 |
[23:27] | I can’t believe she’s still alive. | 真没想到她还活着 |
[23:30] | Can’t imagine what she went through. | 真不敢想象她经历的那些痛苦 |
[24:27] | No… stop… | 不要…住手 |
[24:28] | Stop. | 住手 |
[24:29] | Please! | 求你了 |
[24:30] | Stop! | 住手 |
[24:31] | Keri, Keri, hey, hey. | 凯莉 凯莉 |
[24:32] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[24:33] | You’re okay. | 没事了 |
[24:35] | You’re safe now. | 你现在安全了 |
[24:39] | I’m Morgan. I’m a CSI. | 我叫摩根 是犯罪现场调查员 |
[24:45] | I got away. | 我逃出来了 |
[24:47] | Yeah, you did. | 没错 |
[24:49] | But right now, I need your help. | 但现在我需要你的帮助 |
[24:51] | Do you remember anything? | 你还记得什么吗 |
[24:55] | No, I can’t… | 我记不得了 |
[24:57] | I just… | 我只… |
[24:58] | I just remember… a room. | 我只记得有个房间 |
[25:03] | There were strings. | 房间里有线 |
[25:05] | Everywhere. | 到处都是 |
[25:06] | Strings? | 线 |
[25:08] | You mean like trajectory strings from a crime scene? | 是犯罪现场做轨迹标记的那种线吗 |
[25:10] | No, um… | 不是 |
[25:12] | they were just hanging there. | 那些线就挂在那 |
[25:15] | Like fishing line hung out to dry. | 像是在晾干的钓鱼线 |
[25:19] | How did you get away? | 你怎么逃出来的 |
[25:22] | For days, | 有好几天 |
[25:23] | I thought there was water all around me. | 我以为我周围都是水 |
[25:29] | It was blue. | 是蓝色的 |
[25:32] | Like the ocean. | 像海水一样 |
[25:34] | And then I realized it wasn’t water. | 后来我发现那不是水 |
[25:38] | It was glass. | 是玻璃 |
[25:43] | I was able to cut my way out. | 我努力挣脱捆绑 |
[25:47] | I found a vent. | 找到了一个通风口 |
[25:49] | I saw light… | 看见了光 |
[25:51] | daylight. | 阳光 |
[25:54] | And I just kept crawling forward, toward the light. | 我就一直朝着光往前爬 |
[25:57] | I didn’t care where it led– heaven, hell… | 我也不管我到底会爬到天堂还是地狱 |
[25:58] | I didn’t care, I just kept going. | 我不管 我只是往前爬 |
[26:00] | I just kept going… | 一直往前爬… |
[26:05] | I… | 我… |
[26:06] | I can’t remember much more than that. | 我只记得这些了 |
[26:08] | No, that’s good. | 已经很好了 |
[26:09] | You’re-you’re doing really good. | 你做得很好 |
[26:12] | I have just one more question. | 我还有个问题 |
[26:14] | Before you were taken, you met with a man. | 你在被抓走前 见过一个男人 |
[26:18] | At a coffee house. | 在咖啡屋 |
[26:19] | Yeah, I remember. | 我记得这人 |
[26:21] | His name was, um… | 他叫… |
[26:23] | Turner. | 特纳 |
[26:25] | Mark Turner. | 马克·特纳 |
[26:26] | He was a lawyer. | 他是个律师 |
[26:28] | This is a picture of him. Do you recognize him? | 这是他的照片 你能认出他吗 |
[26:31] | No. | 不 |
[26:34] | I mean, no, that’s not the man I met. | 我是说我见的不是他 |
[26:40] | What about this man? | 那这个人呢 |
[26:43] | Yes. That’s him. | 没错 是他 |
[26:56] | Little young for you, don’t you think? | 你不觉得这个妹子对你来说太嫩了吗 |
[26:58] | I don’t think so. | 我并不觉得 |
[26:59] | But then again, I don’t have a daughter. | 话说回来 我还没有女儿呢 |
[27:01] | I hear that makes a difference. | 这两者还是有差别的 |
[27:04] | You here because you changed your mind about helping my brother? | 你来是因为你改变主意 愿意帮我弟弟了吗 |
[27:06] | Or you need a lift? | 还是想让我捎你一程 |
[27:08] | You two meet online? | 你俩是在网上认识的吗 |
[27:09] | That’s none of your business. | 这不关你的事 |
[27:10] | Young lady, there’s a taxicab right over there. | 孩子 那边就有辆出租车 |
[27:13] | I suggest you go home. | 我劝你还是回家吧 |
[27:15] | Your client and I have a few things to discuss. | 我和你客户还有点事要谈 |
[27:17] | Thank you for dinner tonight. I’ll call. | 多谢共进晚餐 我会再联系你的 |
[27:19] | Yeah, a little heads-up there. | 给你个小提醒 |
[27:21] | This guy’s a murderer. | 他可是杀人狂 |
[27:23] | So if he calls, hang up. | 要是他打电话给你 千万别接 |
[27:27] | That was subtle. | 你这招太损 |
[27:28] | You lied to us. | 你骗了我们 |
[27:30] | It wasn’t your lawyer that met Keri Torres at the coffee shop. | 凯莉·托里斯在咖啡屋见的不是你的律师 |
[27:34] | It was you. | 而是你 |
[27:35] | And that was right before she disappeared. | 见面之后她就失踪了 |
[27:38] | I didn’t lie. | 我没有说谎 |
[27:39] | Your people just never asked me the question. | 只是你手下从没问过我 |
[27:41] | This is one big game for you, isn’t it? | 你想玩场大的是吧 |
[27:44] | You think you’re smarter than we are. | 你自认为比我们聪明 |
[27:46] | All those crime scenes, | 所有的犯罪现场 |
[27:47] | leaving your brother’s fingerprint under the table… | 故意在桌底留下你兄弟的指纹 |
[27:50] | You don’t see what’s going on here, do you? | 看来你没搞清楚当时的状况 |
[27:52] | Or maybe you don’t want to. | 或者只是你不想搞清 |
[27:53] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[27:55] | I confess. | 我承认 |
[27:57] | Yes, I met with Keri Torres. | 没错 和凯莉·托里斯见面的是我 |
[27:59] | Because she reached out to my attorney | 因为她带着能够证明 |
[28:00] | with evidence that my brother was innocent. | 我弟弟无辜的证据 联系我的律师 |
[28:02] | Framed by someone in Seattle PD. | 他是被西雅图警局的某人陷害的 |
[28:05] | Oh, is that right? | 这是真的吗 |
[28:05] | That’s right. | 是真的 |
[28:06] | She was going to provide even more information the next meeting. | 本来下次会面她会提供更多信息 |
[28:10] | But she never showed up. | 但她再没出现过 |
[28:11] | So forgive me if I chose to be less than forthcoming, | 所以原谅我没那么主动告知这一点 |
[28:14] | especially when the person who was asking me the questions | 特别是审问我的警官 |
[28:17] | was the cop who shot my brother. | 就是冲我弟弟开枪的人 |
[28:19] | I think you’d better leave CSI Finlay out of this. | 你最好别把芬恩利警官牵扯进来 |
[28:22] | Kind of hard to. | 很难做到 |
[28:23] | I think you and I are on the same side here. | 我觉得你跟我是同一阵线的 |
[28:25] | You just don’t know it yet. | 只是你自己还不知道 |
[28:28] | Oh. See, I almost forgot to tell you. | 差点忘了告诉你 |
[28:31] | We found your grave. | 我们找到了你的坟墓 |
[28:33] | Nancy Harper, right? | 南希·哈珀 |
[28:35] | That’s your birth mother? | 是你的亲生母亲 对吧 |
[28:37] | Interesting. | 真有意思 |
[28:37] | You know what else is interesting? | 你知道还有什么事情很有意思吗 |
[28:39] | We have Keri Torres. | 我们手上有凯莉·托里斯 |
[28:43] | And she’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[28:46] | That’s great news. | 好消息啊 |
[28:47] | I look forward to seeing her. | 我很期待见到她 |
[28:59] | Hey, welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[28:59] | Morgan said you’re working on finding the killer’s location? | 摩根说你在找凶手的方位 对吗 |
[29:02] | Yeah. And we got lucky. | 是的 我们有线索了 |
[29:04] | He took photos of what I think is the same landmark, | 他在同一地点拍了好多照片 |
[29:08] | using different cameras at different exposures. | 用不同的相机使用不同的曝光率拍的 |
[29:11] | How does that help? | 有什么用呢 |
[29:12] | Well, each photo has detail in the light and dark areas | 每张照片上的亮部和暗部 |
[29:15] | unique to that photo. | 都有独特的细节 |
[29:16] | So using high-dynamic-range software, | 通过高动态范围软件 |
[29:19] | I can overlap them to create a more vivid composite. | 我可以把它们重叠形成更清晰的合成图 |
[29:23] | Whole’s greater than the sum of its parts. | 整体作用大于局部之和 |
[29:29] | You know, before, I thought this here was an “H.” | 之前我还以为这是个字母”H” |
[29:33] | Like on a sign. | 像是指示牌上的那种 |
[29:34] | But now… it looks like some kind of structure. | 但现在看来 更像是某种建筑物 |
[29:38] | I feel like I’ve seen this place before. | 我好像见过这个地方 |
[29:40] | So, I ran the glass morgan pulled from Keri Torres’s foot. | 我分析了从凯莉·托里斯脚部取出的玻璃片 |
[29:45] | Refractive light index found the usual silicon dioxide | 光折射指数里面能找到常见的二氧化硅 |
[29:48] | mixed with potassium and zinc oxide. | 钾和氧化锌 |
[29:50] | But there was an element that did stand out. | 不过还混有其他的元素 |
[29:53] | What’s that? | 是什么 |
[29:54] | Tin oxide with hamachi indigo dye. | 氧化锡和滨地靛蓝染料 |
[29:57] | It’s found in Japanese Blue Bark textured glass, | 日本蓝皮公司生产的肌理玻璃才有这些成分 |
[30:01] | which is used in making tiles, statuary and objets d’art. | 用于制造瓷砖 雕像和艺术品 |
[30:05] | Which I am familiar with because my mother’s a collector. | 我会知道是因为我母亲是这方面的收藏家 |
[30:08] | In fact, funny story… | 事实上 有趣的是… |
[30:09] | Hodges… | 霍奇斯… |
[30:10] | Hodges, you’re a genius. | 霍奇斯 你真是个天才 |
[30:11] | I am? | 我是吗 |
[30:12] | I got it. I figured out what that is. | 我明白了 我知道那是什么了 |
[30:14] | It’s the gate that you walked through | 是走进弥足酒店时 |
[30:15] | 弥足酒店赌场 | |
[30:15] | to enter The Mizu Hotel. | 要穿过的那个大门 |
[30:18] | Built in ’62. | 建于1962年 |
[30:20] | Went belly up in the ’70s. | 七十年代宣布破产 |
[30:21] | Developers tried to renovate it but quit. | 开发商本想整修的 最后放弃了 |
[30:24] | But the place was known for | 这个地方以蓝色玻璃屋顶 |
[30:26] | its blue glass ceiling and wall tiles. | 和墙面贴砖而闻名 |
[30:28] | They were meant to resemble the ocean. | 本来是模拟海洋的 |
[30:31] | Which I would assume came pouring down during the aborted renovations. | 结果我猜整修计划流产了 |
[30:34] | The reason why this place was abandoned | 这地方被遗弃是因为 |
[30:36] | was because of its lousy location. | 这里位置太糟糕了 |
[30:39] | The Alphabets. | 它在字母区[维加斯犯罪活动很猖獗的地区] |
[30:40] | 纳克尔兹和纳什 | |
[31:30] | Strings. | 好多线 |
[31:33] | Now we know how he makes them. | 现在我们清楚那些线是怎么做的了 |
[31:40] | These, too. | 还有这些 |
[31:44] | Looks like we found his workshop. | 我们可能找到了他的工作间 |
[31:46] | Now, where is he? | 问题是 他现在在哪里 |
[32:20] | 闲人勿进 | |
[32:34] | No! | 不要 |
[32:39] | It’s okay. We’re the police. | 没事了 我们是警察 |
[32:41] | We’re here to help you. | 我们是来帮你的 |
[32:42] | The girls… | 那些女孩… |
[32:44] | the girls… | 那些女孩… |
[32:44] | What girls? | 什么女孩 |
[32:45] | There’s others. He has them. | 还有其他的女孩 他把她们抓走了 |
[32:47] | – Where? – The room… | -哪里 -在房间里 |
[32:48] | the room where he does things to them, to us… | 在他折磨她们的房间 折磨我们… |
[32:51] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[32:52] | I… I… | 我…我… |
[32:53] | Where is the room? | 那个房间在哪里 |
[32:54] | Uh… there. | 那边 |
[32:55] | I’m gonna go find them. | 我去找她们 |
[32:56] | All right, I’m gonna stay here with her. | 好 我在这里陪她 |
[32:57] | Uh, Dispatch, this is Charlie-0-5-Sanders. | 调度中心 我是C05桑德斯 |
[32:59] | I need immediate medical to my location. | 马上派个医生过来 |
[33:01] | Are you really the police? | 你真的是警察吗 |
[33:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:04] | And don’t worry, I’m not going to leave you. Okay? | 别担心 我会一直守着你的 |
[33:06] | Oh… I’m so cold. | 我好冷 |
[33:09] | Please. | 求你了 |
[33:11] | Okay, just let me find something. | 好 我去找找看 |
[33:15] | All right, uh, here. Just take this… | 好了 给你 穿上这个 |
[33:34] | Don’t! | 别动 |
[33:35] | No, please. You don’t understand. | 别这样 你没搞清楚状况 |
[33:38] | I’m here to save you. | 我是来救你的 |
[33:39] | No, you’re not! | 不 你不是 |
[33:40] | Yes, he is. | 不 他是 |
[33:41] | We both are. | 我们都是 |
[33:42] | Then why are you pointing a gun at me? | 那为什么你会拿枪指着我 |
[33:44] | Why don’t we both put our guns down? | 不如我们都放下枪 |
[33:45] | And we can talk about how we’re gonna get you out of here. | 好好谈谈如何把你救出去 |
[33:48] | Charlie-0-5-Sanders, respond. | C05桑德斯 请回复 |
[33:49] | It’s just my police radio. | 那只是我的警用对讲机 |
[33:51] | When it fell on its side, it sent out an alert. | 当它跌落的时候就会自动报警 |
[33:53] | You’re lying. You’re trying to trick me. | 你骗人 你想拿话来唬我 |
[33:54] | No, he’s not. We’re here to help you. | 不 他没有 我们是来救你的 |
[33:56] | Charlie-0-5-Sanders, respond. | C05桑德斯 请回复 |
[33:57] | You have to let me answer that. | 你得让我回复它 |
[33:58] | Because if you don’t and they come in here | 因为如果我不回复 他们会冲进来 |
[34:00] | and see you pointing a gun… | 然后看见你用枪指着我 |
[34:02] | They’re gonna kill me! | 他们会杀了我 |
[34:03] | I won’t let that happen. | 我不会让那种事发生的 |
[34:04] | – But you need to let me answer that now. – Charlie-0-5-Sanders, | -但你得让我回复 -C05桑德斯 |
[34:06] | talk to me! | 请作答 |
[34:07] | Charlie-0-5-Sanders! Are you there? | C05桑德斯 你还在吗 |
[34:10] | No! No! Stop! | 不 不要 别动 |
[34:23] | CSI Finlay, I need you to surrender your firearm. | 现场调查员芬恩利 你要上交你的配枪 |
[34:30] | I know the drill. | 我知道该怎么做 |
[34:31] | Yes, you do. | 对 没错 |
[34:40] | I’ve received CSI Finlay’s SIG Sauer P-232. | 我收到了现场调查员芬恩利的P232型手枪 |
[34:44] | Four live rounds in the magazine. | 弹匣里还剩四发子弹 |
[34:46] | One live round in the chamber. | 枪膛里有一发子弹 |
[34:53] | So… | 不如… |
[34:54] | why don’t you just start from the beginning? | 你将整件事从头说一遍 |
[34:57] | I’ve been in that room before. | 那间屋子我可是进去过 |
[34:59] | We both have. | 我们都进去过 |
[35:00] | Any I.D. On that woman yet? | 查到那个女人的身份了吗 |
[35:01] | No. | 没有 |
[35:02] | All we know is that it looks like she was being held like Keri. | 只知道她看起来和凯莉一样 一直被关在那儿 |
[35:06] | From what I heard, | 据我所知 |
[35:07] | Finlay did what she had to do. | 芬恩利只是尽职而已 |
[35:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:11] | She always does. | 她向来如此 |
[35:28] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[35:31] | I was trying to help her. | 我想救她来着 |
[35:34] | And I keep thinking to myself | 我一直在想 |
[35:36] | maybe I could’ve said something different. | 也许当时我能说些别的改变这一切 |
[35:39] | Or maybe I could’ve done a better job | 或者我能做点什么 |
[35:41] | of making her feel safe. | 让她更有安全感一些 |
[35:44] | Greg, it wasn’t your fault. | 格雷格 这不是你的错 |
[35:45] | I mean, she was probably drugged. | 她也许被下药了 |
[35:47] | God knows what else was done to her. | 天知道她经历了哪些折磨 |
[35:49] | When the police found Keri Torres, she was delusional, | 警察发现凯莉·托里斯的时候 她有幻觉 |
[35:52] | she was aggressive. | 也很有攻击性 |
[35:53] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[35:55] | But we were there. | 但我们当时在那里 |
[35:58] | And I could’ve saved her. | 我本可以救她的 |
[36:03] | And now she’s dead. | 结果她现在死了 |
[36:06] | How am I supposed to live with that? | 我要怎么承受这一切 |
[36:09] | You did the best you could. | 你尽力了 |
[36:10] | You need to know that. | 你要知道你尽力了 |
[36:11] | In time, you will know that. | 假以时日 你会知道你尽力了 |
[36:14] | As far as how you live with what happened… | 至于如何承受这一后果… |
[36:17] | I wish I knew the answer to that. | 我也想知道答案 |
[36:26] | I could not imagine what Greg and Finn are going through. | 我没法想象格雷格和芬恩经历了什么 |
[36:31] | I.A.’s put a rush on this evidence. | 内务部的人急着要这份证据报告 |
[36:34] | Let’s just hope they don’t rush to judgment. | 希望他们不要太急着下结论才好 |
[36:38] | You sent her DNA to Henry yet? | 你把DNA发给亨利了吗 |
[36:40] | Yeah. Why? | 发了 怎么了 |
[36:42] | There’s scar tissue in her pelvic area. | 我发现她的骨盆周围有疤痕 |
[36:45] | Our victim’s undergone surgery. | 受害者经历了一场手术 |
[36:47] | It’s not surprising. | 一点也不意外 |
[36:48] | The killer performed surgery on all of his victims. | 凶手在每一个受害者身上都进行了手术 |
[36:50] | Harvesting their tissue for his strings. | 切下他们的组织用来做血迹线 |
[36:53] | That’s not what this is. | 不是那种情况 |
[36:55] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[36:56] | Take a look for yourself. | 你自己来看 |
[37:00] | Colovaginoplasty. | 阴道成形术 |
[37:02] | Our she was once a he. | 受害者曾经是个男人 |
[37:15] | Look, I know you wanted to see me. | 听着 我知道你想见我 |
[37:16] | So, let me guess. | 那么让我猜猜 |
[37:18] | Two-week suspension with pay, | 带薪停职两个星期 |
[37:20] | pending the outcome of the I.A. Investigation. | 直到内务部的调查结果出来 |
[37:22] | No, you’re not gonna be suspended, Jules. | 不 你不会被停职的 朱尔斯 |
[37:25] | Matter of fact, you’re probably gonna get a medal. | 实际上 还得给你颁块奖牌呢 |
[37:28] | What? | 什么 |
[37:29] | Well, apparently you just took down the Gig Harbor Killer. | 很显然 你成功拿下了吉格港杀人狂 |
[37:32] | The unknown male DNA | 在沙漠里的那具尸体上 |
[37:34] | that we recovered from the bodies in the desert– | 你发现了未知男性的DNA |
[37:36] | you remember that? | 还记得吗 |
[37:39] | Well, that DNA’s a match to the woman you just shot. | DNA和你开枪杀死的女人相吻合 |
[37:44] | I do not understand. | 我不明白 |
[37:46] | We still don’t know who she is, | 我们还是没有查到她的身份 |
[37:47] | but apparently Doc said | 但很显然 法医说 |
[37:48] | that she had a gender reassignment surgery. | 她做了变性手术 |
[37:51] | Possibly as long as a decade ago. | 大概十年前做的 |
[37:54] | DNA’s still XY. | DNA依然为男性 |
[37:56] | No. | 不对 |
[37:57] | She’s got to be another part of Winthrop’s game. | 她肯定是温斯洛普的游戏设定之一 |
[38:00] | The unknown male DNA was planted on those bodies. | 未知男性的DNA是被故意弄到那些尸体上的 |
[38:04] | That woman that I shot is just another victim. | 我杀死的那个女人只是另一个受害者 |
[38:07] | She was kidnapped, she was used by Winthrop, | 她被绑架了 被温斯洛普利用了 |
[38:10] | she was drugged and reduced to a paranoid state. | 被下药了 使她变得过分多疑 |
[38:13] | Just like Keri Torres. | 就跟凯莉·托里斯一样 |
[38:14] | Yeah, and like Keri, | 跟凯莉一样 |
[38:16] | he knew how she’d react the minute we barged into that room. | 他早知道我们冲进屋子里她会有什么反应 |
[38:19] | And he is probably getting off right now | 让我杀了一个无辜的女人 |
[38:20] | on the idea that I killed an innocent woman. | 说不定让他解脱了 |
[38:25] | We cannot trust the evidence anymore, D.B. | 不能再单纯地相信表面证据了 D.B. |
[38:29] | You know how crazy that sounds? | 你知道这听起来多疯狂吗 |
[38:31] | Do you disagree? | 你不同意我的说法吗 |
[38:31] | It doesn’t matter whether I agree or not. | 我同不同意不重要 |
[38:34] | If we can’t trust the evidence, | 如果我们不能相信证据 |
[38:36] | then how are we gonna stop this guy? | 那我们怎么阻止这个家伙 |
[38:38] | Well, we still have Keri. | 我们手里还有凯莉 |
[38:39] | She was in that room being held. | 她被关在那间屋子里 |
[38:41] | And if we are right, | 如果我们的猜测是正确的 |
[38:42] | she will put Winthrop in there with her. | 她会想起温斯洛普在那里出现过 |
[38:43] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[38:45] | Morgan says she can barely remember anything. | 摩根说那女的什么也想不起来了 |
[38:46] | She was a cop. | 她曾是个警察 |
[38:47] | And a good one. She’s gonna remember. | 而且是个优秀的警察 她会想起来的 |
[38:49] | It’s just gonna take a little time. | 只是需要一点时间而已 |
[38:53] | I’m gonna reach out to a friend of ours. | 我要联系我们的一个朋友来帮下忙 |
[38:55] | Why don’t you go back to the hospital and check in with Keri? | 不如你回到医院去看看凯利 |
[38:58] | See what you can do. | 看看还有什么是你能做的 |
[39:00] | Hey, it looks like you’re getting some rest. | 看来你已经休息过了 |
[39:02] | The doctor should be by in a few minutes to get some readings. | 医生等一下会过来查看你的情况 |
[39:05] | You should be out of here soon. | 你很快就能出院了 |
[39:17] | Sir, you can’t be here. | 先生 你不能待在这儿 |
[39:19] | I’m just a friend. | 我就是她的一个朋友 |
[39:19] | I don’t think now is a good time. | 她现在不适宜见你 |
[39:21] | Ms. Torres needs her rest. | 托里斯女士需要休息 |
[39:22] | That’s okay. I can wait. | 没关系 我可以等 |
[39:23] | There’s a lounge downstairs. | 楼下有休息厅 |
[39:24] | If you give me your name, I can have you paged. | 你把名字给我 我到时候会叫你 |
[39:27] | That’s all right. I’ll-I’ll check back. | 不用了 我回头再来好了 |
[39:46] | D.B., good to see you. | D.B. 见到你真好 |
[39:48] | Thanks for doing this. | 谢谢你过来 |
[39:49] | I know you’re a busy lady. | 我知道你是个大忙人 |
[39:50] | I’m never too busy for you. | 对你我永远有时间 |
[39:52] | Glad I had that layover. | 我很高兴在你这里稍作停留 |
[39:53] | Did you get the e-mail files I sent you? | 我给你发的文件你看了吗 |
[39:56] | Oh, interesting reading. | 读起来很有意思 |
[39:57] | I’m always a sucker for twin serial killers. | 我一向对双胞胎连环杀手很有兴趣 |
[40:00] | Well, given the games they’re playing, | 鉴于我们一直被他们耍得团团转 |
[40:01] | I could really use an expert in criminal psychology. | 我很需要犯罪心理学专家帮帮我 |
[40:05] | Cyber or otherwise. | 网络心理学还是啥的 |
[40:07] | Well, I can tell you this much. | 我只能说 |
[40:08] | As far as killers go, | 就杀手层面来说 |
[40:10] | Winthrop is a profiler’s dream. | 温斯洛普是侧写人员的理想分析对象 |
[40:12] | How so? | 此话怎讲 |
[40:13] | His behavior suggests that he is incapable of working alone. | 他的行为表现出了他有能力独自作案 |
[40:16] | Seems he needs a dominant-submissive | 为了完成杀人 他似乎需要一段 |
[40:19] | partnership in order to kill. | 具有支配与从属地位的合伙关系 |
[40:20] | Which is why he sought out his brother. | 所以他竭力寻找自己的弟弟 |
[40:23] | Jared was easily manipulated, easily led. | 杰拉德很容易被掌控 被引导 |
[40:25] | All the way to prison. | 一直被利用到了进监狱 |
[40:27] | Winthrop let his brother take the fall. | 温斯洛普让他弟弟背了黑锅 |
[40:29] | But, in doing so, he lost that loving feeling. | 但这么做也让他失去了那美妙的感觉 |
[40:32] | Which is why he wants to spring him now. | 所以他现在想解救他弟弟 |
[40:34] | He wants his old partner back. | 他想让他的老搭档回来 |
[40:36] | But in the meantime, he’s a serial killer. | 但与此同时 他又是个连环杀手 |
[40:39] | He enjoys killing. | 他享受杀戮 |
[40:41] | But he needs help. | 但是他需要帮手 |
[40:44] | And we think he found it. | 我们认为他找到了 |
[40:46] | Based on our audio analysis of the last crime scene, | 从犯罪现场找到的音频分析资料来看 |
[40:50] | we heard somebody else in that room. | 我们听到了屋子里还有别人 |
[40:52] | He has an accomplice. | 他有一个帮凶 |
[40:53] | With Jared in prison, it’s more like a temp. | 杰拉德入狱了 所以这只是个临时工 |
[40:56] | And we both know temps are never fully committed to the job. | 我们都清楚临时工做事总是不会那么用心 |
[41:00] | So, the partner’s the key. | 这么说那个同伙才是关键 |
[41:04] | The little bit of profiling I’m doing right now tells me | 我稍微侧写了一下现在的状况 |
[41:07] | I’m not telling you anything you don’t already know. | 我说的这些你其实都知道了 |
[41:11] | You read the part of the file where | 你在文件中有看到杰拉德·布里斯克 |
[41:14] | Jared Briscoe stalked my daughter Maya? | 跟踪我女儿玛雅那一部分了吗 |
[41:19] | And you put a security detail outside her house. | 你在她的房子外面安置了保安人员 |
[41:22] | Was that a mistake? | 我做错了吗 |
[41:23] | No. You have to protect her. | 不 你必须保护她 |
[41:26] | But she is also your best chance | 但她也是你抓到凶手 |
[41:28] | of catching a man who is going to kill again. | 阻止其继续杀人的最好机会 |
[41:32] | The greater good. | 舍不得孩子套不住狼 |
[41:33] | D.B., if you’re not willing to put Maya | D.B. 如果你不愿意把玛雅 |
[41:36] | into play in some kind of a way, | 放到他们的游戏中 |
[41:39] | you need to take yourself out of the equation. | 那你需要就此放手了 |
[41:43] | You know what you’re asking me? | 你知道你在要求我做什么吗 |
[41:46] | The same thing you’re asking yourself. | 你一直想要自己做的事情 |
[42:10] | You’ve been a bad boy. | 你表现不乖啊 |
[42:13] | Get in. | 上车 |