时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | 鹈鹕之骄 | |
[00:01] | Welcome to Jefferson High, home of the Pelicans. | 欢迎来到杰佛逊高中 鹈鹕队之家 |
[00:05] | Pelican pride. | 鹈鹕之骄 |
[00:07] | Pelicans are, by the way, a shore bird– | 顺便提一句 鹈鹕属于岸禽类的 |
[00:09] | pelecanus occidentalis. | 褐鹈鹕 |
[00:11] | A water bird mascot in the desert? | 一个沙漠里的学校用水鸟做吉祥物 |
[00:14] | Ooh, here comes Principal Meadows. | 这位是梅多森校长 |
[00:17] | Hi. Did you have a good weekend, Mason? | 周末过得愉快吗 梅森 |
[00:19] | Um, what about that football game? | 那场球赛怎么样 |
[00:21] | Ah, Turk was fantastic. | 特克打得真好 |
[00:23] | Oh, go… Pelicans! Wait! | 加油 鹈鹕队 等等我 |
[00:28] | Turk can’t name the vice president. No joke. | 特克连副校长的名字都记不得 我说真的 |
[00:31] | And he’s one failed test away from flunking out. | 而且他再挂一科就得退学了 |
[00:34] | Ooh, but don’t take my word for it. | 但也别太把我的话当真 |
[00:36] | Hey, Turk. | 特克 |
[00:37] | 70 yards passing, not bad! | 六十四米的长传 不赖嘛 |
[00:39] | Oh, Chugga-Brew. I want to talk to you. | 酿酒仔 我有话要问你呢 |
[00:41] | Uh, I’m busy, Turk. | 我有点忙 特克 |
[00:42] | Come on, man. This vertex of the para-boola is driving me nuts. | 拜托 算抛物线顶点什么的快把我逼疯了 |
[00:45] | You’re the only one who can explain it to me. | 就你能解释给我听了 |
[00:47] | Maybe next time. | 下次吧 |
[00:49] | I almost feel sorry for him. | 我都要觉得他挺可怜的了 |
[00:51] | What up, boy? | 怎么了 哥们 |
[00:53] | Aw, is Mason making a little selfie video for his mommy? | 梅森是在自拍录像送给妈妈吗 |
[00:57] | – Hi, Mason. – Come on, Hannah, give it back. | -你好 梅森 -拜托 汉娜 还给我 |
[01:01] | Wow, this thing is, like, five generations old. | 这是哪个朝代用的老机子啊 |
[01:06] | Pretty lame for a tech geek. | 对于一个技术宅来说还真是有够烂的 |
[01:08] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[01:10] | World peace, Mason. World peace. | 世界和平啊 梅森 我要世界和平[安静] |
[01:14] | Great talk. | 不错嘛 |
[01:15] | You know, I still can’t believe you don’t have a girlfriend. | 我至今仍不敢相信你还没有女朋友 |
[01:20] | Right here, Mason… | 这里 梅森… |
[01:22] | Hannah’s my next-door neighbor. | 汉娜是我隔壁邻居 |
[01:24] | We used to play kick the can and hang out, | 我们以前一起踢罐头闲逛 |
[01:26] | but then she got her braces off. | 后来她就不戴牙套了 |
[01:28] | Hey, sweetie. | 宝贝 |
[01:29] | Remember to take the car in after school– oil change. | 记得放学后把车开去换机油 |
[01:32] | I know. You told me a billion times. | 知道 你和我说了几百遍了 |
[01:36] | That’s my mom. | 那是我妈 |
[01:37] | She teaches earth science here. | 她在这教地球科学 |
[01:39] | Ah, famous Pelican cheerleaders. | 著名的鹈鹕拉拉队 |
[01:42] | Good news, bad news. | 有一个好消息和一个坏消息 |
[01:44] | Bad news– it’s eighth period. | 坏消息是 还要上第八节课 |
[01:45] | Good news– it’s eighth period. | 好消息是 这是第八节课了 |
[01:51] | Holy crap, he’s… | 天呐 他… |
[01:53] | My God, someone call 911! | 我的天 快报警 |
[01:55] | Grab a blanket, get some water! Call 911! | 拿毯子 快拿水来 快报警 |
[01:58] | I got you, Chet, I got you. | 我来帮你 切特 |
[02:00] | Call an ambulance! Now! | 叫救护车 快啊 |
[02:08] | Ed… is he…? | 艾德 他是不是… |
[02:16] | Everybody, report to your homerooms. | 大家回教室报道 |
[02:17] | Everybody, go back to class, come on. | 回教室去 快走 |
[02:37] | Hey, Dave. | 大卫 |
[02:39] | Any I.D. on our burning man? | 有这位被烧死的人的身份信息了吗 |
[02:41] | Chet Messner. Taught chemistry. | 切特·梅斯纳 化学老师 |
[02:44] | Sadly appropriate, given his extreme thermal and chemical burns. | 鉴于他遭受的极度高温和化学烧伤 死时 相当惨 |
[02:48] | Fourth degree charring. | 四度灼烧 |
[02:50] | – No one’s gonna survive that. – Nope. | -很难活下来 -是的 |
[02:53] | – Any luck retracing his steps? – Yeah. | -沿他的来路调查有什么发现吗 -有 |
[02:55] | Uh, looks like the vic was in the classroom | 受害者当时是在教室里 |
[02:57] | when something went wrong. | 然后出了点意外 |
[02:59] | That’s an understatement. | 你这话说的真含蓄 |
[03:00] | Clearly there was an explosion. | 显然发生了爆炸 |
[03:02] | It appears he was doing some prep work for an experiment. | 他似乎正在做实验的前期准备 |
[03:05] | So, we’re looking at an accident. | 那么说 这是场意外事故 |
[03:08] | Maybe not, actually. | 其实 可能不是 |
[03:09] | Look, I, um, I found his cell phone. | 我找到了他的手机 |
[03:11] | He received an anonymous text this morning. | 今天早上他收到了一条匿名短信 |
[03:14] | “Epic fail, Messner. | “错得太离谱了 梅斯纳 |
[03:15] | “Do the right thing, | “别做蠢事 |
[03:17] | or suffer the consequences.” | 否则后果自负” |
[03:19] | So much for an accident. | 看来不是意外了 |
[03:21] | Well, looks like Messner did the wrong thing. | 看来梅斯纳做了蠢事 |
[03:25] | And got burned. | 然后就被烧死了 |
[04:05] | I mean, my goodness, Chet’s always been so careful. | 我的天 切特一直很小心 |
[04:08] | Makes an explosion in his lab all the more puzzling. | 在实验室内发生爆炸 就更让人费解了 |
[04:11] | So, I understand it was eighth period. | 我知道那时候是第八节课的时间 |
[04:13] | Wasn’t he teaching a class? | 他没在上课吗 |
[04:15] | Uh, no. He normally grades papers then, | 没有 那时候他一般都在 |
[04:17] | or makes his lesson plans. | 批改作业活备课 |
[04:19] | Did you know Mr. Messner well? | 你跟梅斯纳先生熟吗 |
[04:21] | Oh, yeah. About five years now. | 是的 我们认识五年了 |
[04:25] | He’d always throw great barbecues on the Fourth. | 他总是在独立日做好吃的烧烤 |
[04:27] | The whole faculty would go. | 所有教员都会去 |
[04:29] | And what about his students? Did he get along with them? | 那他的学生呢 他跟学生们关系如何 |
[04:31] | You don’t think someone deliberately hurt Chet? | 你不会觉得有人故意要伤害切特吧 |
[04:34] | We don’t know yet. | 我们还不知道 |
[04:35] | But I am going to need a list of all of his students’ names. | 但我需要一份他的学生名单 |
[04:38] | The students loved Chet. | 学生们都喜欢切特 |
[04:39] | He put in a lot of time here. | 他在他们身上花了很多时间 |
[04:41] | In fact, right now he would be setting up | 实际上 他现在本应该在为 |
[04:44] | for tomorrow’s Pelican rally if… he hadn’t… | 明天的鹈鹕集会做准备 如果他没… |
[04:49] | Well, I’m sorry for your loss, Ms. Meadows. | 节哀顺变 梅多森女士 |
[04:51] | – Thanks for your time. – Yeah. | -谢谢你的时间 -没事 |
[04:55] | How was your meeting with the principal? | 你跟校长谈得如何 |
[04:57] | According to her, everyone just loved good old Mr. Messner. | 据她所说 所有人都爱老好人梅斯纳先生 |
[05:01] | Until someone didn’t. | 直到有人不爱他了 |
[05:03] | We need our, uh, bunny suits? | 我们要穿兔子服吗 |
[05:05] | I did a sweep. | 我做了一次排查 |
[05:05] | Air samples are clear of hazardous chemicals. | 空气样本中没有危险化学品 |
[05:08] | So you get to be bunny-free. | 所以你不就用穿防护服了 |
[05:11] | Well, I guess that means we’re late for class. | 我们是不是要迟到了 |
[05:14] | Aren’t you gonna carry my kit? | 你不打算帮我拿箱子吗 |
[05:17] | No. | 不 |
[05:24] | First responders said the sprinklers put out the fire. | 消防员说是消防喷头熄灭了火 |
[05:27] | The gas was still on, so they shut it off. | 气阀还是开着的 所以他们把它关掉了 |
[05:29] | And it didn’t look like the gas line | 看起来输气管道并没有 |
[05:31] | had been tampered with at all. | 被人动手脚 |
[05:32] | But take a look at this. | 但看看这个 |
[05:35] | Bunsen burner… | 本生喷灯 |
[05:36] | says that Mr. Messner was working | 说明梅斯纳先生正在 |
[05:38] | on one of his lesson plans. | 为他的课程做准备 |
[05:39] | The burn marks that are radiating outwards | 灼烧痕迹向外辐射 |
[05:41] | say that this may be the point of origin. | 说明这里可能是火源中心 |
[05:44] | Question is– what set it off? | 问题是 为什么会起火 |
[05:47] | Fire needs an accelerant. | 起火需要助燃剂 |
[05:48] | So, what are you thinking? | 你怎么想 |
[05:51] | The scorching marks… | 灼烧痕迹… |
[05:53] | are going this way. | 是朝这边的 |
[06:01] | I think I might have found our accelerant. | 我觉得我可能找到了助燃剂 |
[06:07] | Whatever was in here | 这里面的东西 |
[06:09] | must have shot across the table like a rocket. | 肯定像火箭一样飞过了桌子 |
[06:12] | Yep, singed and blackened. | 没错 底儿焦黑一片 |
[06:15] | How am I doing so far? | 我推理得怎么样 |
[06:18] | Ms. Brody? | 布洛迪女士 |
[06:21] | Hey, you’re not paying attention. | 喂 你根本就没在听啊 |
[06:23] | It’s ’cause I’m forming my own theory, professor. | 因为我正在酝酿我自己的理论 教授 |
[06:27] | It’s here– gummy bears. | 在这儿 小熊软糖 |
[06:29] | On his crazy-tidy shelf. | 在他整洁无比的架子上 |
[06:31] | You know the saying that, uh, sugar gives you energy? | 你听过”糖能提供能量”的说法吧 |
[06:34] | – Yeah. – I think that Messner was gonna try to prove that. | -听过 -我觉得梅斯纳想要证明它 |
[06:37] | It’s on his whiteboard there. | 在他的白板上写着呢 |
[06:39] | Tomorrow’s lesson plan. | 明天的教学计划 |
[06:40] | That’s what he was prepping. | 他就是在准备这个实验 |
[06:42] | Molten potassium chlorate | 熔融氯酸钾 |
[06:44] | combined with glucose. | 与葡萄糖混合 |
[06:46] | Potassium chlorate– that’s an accelerant, used in fireworks. | 氯酸钾 那是种助燃剂 用于烟花 |
[06:50] | Makes for quite a show. | 绝对很精彩 |
[06:53] | In fact, it’s such a powerful oxidizer, | 实际上 那是种强力氧化剂 |
[06:55] | that when you add the gummy bear or the sugar, | 当你把小熊软糖加进去时 |
[06:57] | it reacts violently. | 反应会很剧烈 |
[06:59] | Makes a loud noise, causes lots of flames. | 发出很大的声音 放出火苗 |
[07:02] | It’s kind of like a Roman candle. | 有点像罗马烟火筒 |
[07:04] | Well, like a Roman candle, | 如果像罗马烟火筒一样的话 |
[07:06] | there should be no explosion. | 就不应该有爆炸出现 |
[07:08] | It was supposed to be a controlled experiment. | 本来是一个可控的实验 |
[07:10] | Until you add the X factor to the equation. | 除非方程中加入了未知元素 |
[07:14] | The killer. | 也就是凶手 |
[07:23] | “Epic fail, Messner. | “错得太离谱了 梅斯纳 |
[07:25] | Do the right thing, or suffer the consequences.” | 别做蠢事 否则后果自负” |
[07:30] | We traced this text to your phone, Mason. | 我们追踪这条短信到了你的手机 梅森 |
[07:35] | I-I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:37] | I was just… venting. | 我只是想泄愤 |
[07:39] | I didn’t really mean it, I swear. | 我不是故意的 我发誓 |
[07:40] | You sent a threatening text, Mason. | 你发了一条威胁短信 梅森 |
[07:43] | In this day and age, these things are taken very seriously. | 在这个时代 这是很严重的事情 |
[07:46] | Look, Mom, it was stupid. I know. | 妈 我知道那很愚蠢 |
[07:50] | Mr. Russell, this is really unlike him. | 罗素先生 他不是这样的 |
[07:52] | I’m not just speaking as a mom, | 我不光是站在一位母亲的角度 |
[07:53] | I’m speaking as a faculty member. | 我也是一名教员 |
[07:55] | Mason’s on the honor roll. | 梅森成绩很好 |
[07:57] | He is a good kid. | 他是个好孩子 |
[07:59] | You good at chemistry, too, Mason? | 梅森 你化学也很好吗 |
[08:01] | I sent a text, all right? | 我就发了一条短信 |
[08:03] | But I did not inferno Mr. Messner. | 但是烧了梅斯纳先生的人不是我 |
[08:07] | I-I was mad. | 我只是很生他的气 |
[08:09] | 他这学期给我打了个B+ | |
[08:11] | I missed a few days here and there. | 我确实有几天缺课 |
[08:14] | I was sick. | 我生病了 |
[08:16] | And he wouldn’t give me a break. | 可是他却不理解 |
[08:18] | – Why didn’t you talk to him? – I did. | -你为什么不找他谈谈 -我找了 |
[08:21] | Like a lot of people around here, | 跟这里的很多人一样 |
[08:23] | he held me to a higher standard. | 他对我的要求也很高 |
[08:25] | Chet could be very stubborn. | 切特有时非常顽固 |
[08:28] | And that does not justify what you did. | 可这不代表你的所作所为是对的 |
[08:30] | The consequences you said that Mr. Messner would suffer, | 你说了梅斯纳先生会受到惩罚 |
[08:33] | what’d you mean by that? | 你说的惩罚是指什么 |
[08:34] | I heard those lines from a movie, | 那是我从电影里学来的 |
[08:35] | it was…it was just a bluff. | 我只是想吓吓他 |
[08:38] | I just wanted my “A”. | 我只是想拿个A |
[08:41] | Because people expect big things from me. | 因为大家都对我期望很高 |
[08:46] | And I didn’t want to let you down. | 我不想让你失望 |
[08:48] | And I know…I know how much all this means to you. | 我知道你很在乎这些 |
[08:51] | – And… – Mason. | -而且… -梅森 |
[08:54] | You could never let me down. | 我永远不会对你失望的 |
[08:59] | Mr. Russell, does my son need a lawyer? | 罗素先生 我儿子需要请律师吗 |
[09:01] | No, not at the moment. | 不 目前不用 |
[09:11] | Doc, can you explain this text I got from Hodges? | 医生 你能解释一下霍奇斯发给我的短信吗 |
[09:15] | Okay, “Nobody knows what the nose knows | “谁也不知道鼻子能嗅出什么 |
[09:19] | “until the nose knows it. See Doc.” | “直到鼻子嗅出什么 去见医生” |
[09:22] | Our friend, Hodges, has the gene | 我们的朋友霍奇斯有种基因 |
[09:24] | that allows him to smell the bitter almond odor of cyanide. | 让他有能力嗅出氰化物的苦杏仁的味道 |
[09:27] | It’s a gift. | 这是种天赋 |
[09:28] | Mmm, he has so many gifts. | 他的天赋可多了 |
[09:29] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[09:31] | Note this pink lividity. | 看看这个粉红的尸斑 |
[09:34] | Indicative of cyanide poisoning. | 表明是氰化物中毒 |
[09:36] | Mr. Messner would have been a goner, fire or no fire. | 有无火焰 梅斯纳先生都会死的 |
[09:39] | So, Messner was poisoned before the explosion. | 梅斯纳在爆炸前就被下了毒 |
[09:43] | Killer did not push him into the flames, | 不是凶手把他推进了火焰 |
[09:45] | but he did dose him with cyanide. | 而是让他服用了氰化物 |
[09:47] | In sufficient quantity to cause him to seize | 分量足以让他在最不合适的时间 |
[09:49] | at a most inopportune time. | 毒性发作 |
[10:01] | Well, that changes everything. | 这样一切都改变了 |
[10:02] | Killer didn’t have to be in the classroom. | 凶手当时不需要在教室里 |
[10:05] | D’you know how he was dosed? | 你知道他是如何被下毒药的吗 |
[10:07] | Normally cyanide presents in the stomach lining | 通常胃黏膜和鼻腔通道内都会 |
[10:09] | and nasal passages. | 有氰化物的残留 |
[10:10] | But I found no signs of this. | 可我没有这样的发现 |
[10:13] | So he didn’t eat it, and he didn’t snort it. | 既不是口服 也不是通过鼻子吸的 |
[10:15] | What else do you know about him? | 关于他 你还了解到了什么 |
[10:16] | Uh, he was single, | 他单身 |
[10:17] | been in Vegas for about five years, | 来维加斯五年了 |
[10:19] | no record. Why? | 没有犯罪记录 为什么 |
[10:21] | Well, he was wearing this. | 他带着这个 |
[10:23] | It’s called a life rune. | 这是生命符文 |
[10:25] | It’s a gang symbol. | 是一种帮派标志 |
[10:27] | Two weeks ago, I saw the same symbol. | 两周前我见过同样的标志 |
[10:29] | It was tattooed on a dead biker’s ass. | 一个飞车死者的屁股上就有这样的纹身 |
[10:32] | Blended nicely with his swastikas. | 和万字饰[纳粹十字]纹在一起 |
[10:34] | So, our lovable teacher, Chet Messner, | 人家好好老师切特·梅斯纳 |
[10:36] | may have had a dark secret. | 可能有个无人所知的秘密 |
[10:40] | 吉格港凶手 身份仍是谜 | |
[10:49] | This a bad time, Russ? | 罗素 你现在有空吗 |
[10:50] | – I got something for you. – Come on in. | -有个东西给你看看 -进来吧 |
[10:53] | I ran Messner’s credit cards. | 我查了梅斯纳的信用卡 |
[10:55] | Now, one thing really popped out. | 其中有一项很引人注目 |
[10:57] | He’s been ordering monthly shipments | 他每个月都有订购 |
[10:59] | of red phosphorus powder. | 红磷粉 |
[11:00] | Man’s a chemistry teacher, though, right? | 他不是化学老师吗 |
[11:02] | He got it from some shady supplier online. | 是从网上可疑供应商买的 |
[11:05] | And he got it delivered to his house. | 而且是送货到他家 |
[11:07] | Some little place out on Sloan Canyon. | 在斯隆峡谷的一个小屋 |
[11:09] | What are you thinking? | 你是怎么想的 |
[11:10] | We both know what red phosphorus powder is used for. | 你我都很清楚红磷粉能用来干什么 |
[11:13] | Chemistry teacher dealing meth. | 《绝命毒师》啊 |
[11:15] | Good show. | 电视剧倒是挺好看的 |
[11:16] | I-I’m just saying, | 我的意思是说 |
[11:17] | Messner may have some enemies we haven’t considered. | 梅斯纳或许有我们没考虑过的敌人 |
[11:20] | Maybe he stepped on the wrong dealer’s turf. | 也许他抢了其他毒贩的生意 |
[11:22] | Yeah, and then that dealer goes back to that school, | 然后这毒贩回到学校 |
[11:24] | and gives Messner a big old fat “F” in meth class. | 给梅斯纳赏了个F |
[11:27] | Go get ’em. | 去查查吧 |
[11:33] | – Main house is clear. – Really? | -主屋没人 -是吗 |
[11:36] | All right, we’ll check the shed. | 好吧 去查一下棚房 |
[11:58] | There’s a knife. | 这里有把刀 |
[11:59] | With what looks like blood on it right there. | 看起来有血 |
[12:03] | This doesn’t look like a meth lab to me. | 看起来不像制毒窝点 |
[12:06] | Man, these are some creepy-ass tapestries. | 这里有一些十分古怪的花纹 |
[12:11] | I think it might be more than just that. | 我觉得不止如此 |
[12:15] | I’ve seen this stuff before. | 我以前见过这种东西 |
[12:18] | Double in the Alphabets. | 同首字母姓名杀人案 |
[12:20] | This, uh, this whack-job… | 也有这种诡异的东西 |
[12:23] | he killed a couple as a sacrifice. | 他杀掉一对夫妇作为献祭 |
[12:26] | To the Moon God. | 献给月亮神 |
[12:28] | So, what is this, devil worship? | 那这是什么 撒旦崇拜吗 |
[12:30] | No, not exactly. Stokes. | 并非如此 丝多克斯 |
[12:35] | Book of Shadows. What’s that? | 《影子之书》 那是什么 |
[12:36] | It’s like a book of spells. | 这就像一本咒术书 |
[12:38] | This is a ceremonial altar and a cauldron. | 这是祭祀用的祭坛和圣炉 |
[12:41] | The only thing that’s missing is a broom. | 就缺一支扫把了 |
[12:44] | Our chemistry teacher’s a witch. | 我们的化学老师是位巫师 |
[12:52] | Air, fire, water, earth, | 气 火 水 土 |
[12:56] | elements of astral birth, | 星际起源的基本元素 |
[12:57] | I call on thee, and offer these gifts. | 吾唤汝 献上祭品 |
[13:04] | “I call you now… Attend to me.” | “吾唤汝 请听吾言 |
[13:06] | “This is my will. So mote it be.” | 吾之心愿 如尘如微” |
[13:12] | What happens next? | 然后会发生什么 |
[13:14] | No, wait. Don’t tell me. Let me guess. | 不 等等 别告诉我 我来猜 |
[13:17] | Lightning strikes, right? | 电闪雷鸣 对吗 |
[13:19] | No, coven meeting starts. | 不 巫师集会开始 |
[13:22] | Sounds like you’ve been to one. | 听起来你参加过 |
[13:23] | Actually, my parents befriended a Wiccan couple | 七几年时 我父母有认识一对夫妻 |
[13:26] | back in the ’60s. | 就是信这个威卡教的[以巫术为基础的宗教] |
[13:27] | So I know a little bit about it. | 所以我稍微知道一点 |
[13:29] | It’s a pagan religion. | 这里一种异端宗教 |
[13:30] | They use spells to harness the earth’s energy | 他们利用咒语获取地球的能量 |
[13:34] | to grant positive wishes. | 来达成愿望 |
[13:38] | That’s the sign of the devil right there. | 那这就是个恶魔的标志 |
[13:40] | The five-pointed star? | 五芒星吗 |
[13:41] | No, that’s a sign of balance and strength, actually. | 不 那实际上是平衡与力量的象征 |
[13:45] | It’s a protective symbol. | 是一个保护性的符号 |
[13:47] | I always thought it was a sign of the devil. | 我一直以为这是恶魔的标志 |
[13:49] | Well, you’re wrong. | 那你就错了 |
[13:56] | Yeah. This is our red phosphorus right here. | 这是红磷 |
[14:00] | I think Messner was making magic, not meth, in here. | 我觉得梅斯纳在这里不是制毒而是巫术 |
[14:03] | Yes, the question is– | 是 问题是 |
[14:04] | did magic lead to murder? | 巫术会导致谋杀吗 |
[14:06] | Well, they were in here mixing up potions. | 他们将不同药剂在这里混合 |
[14:09] | Maybe one of them… | 也许其中一位 |
[14:10] | made a cyanide spell. | 做出了氰化物的诅咒 |
[14:12] | There’s a singed hair in here. Looks human. | 这里有一根烧焦的头发 看起来是人类的 |
[14:16] | A burnt human hair in a cauldron? | 圣炉里有烧过的人类头发 |
[14:19] | How does that work in the hocus-pocus business? | 这种招摇撞骗的行业怎会会用到这个 |
[14:23] | Well, that’s a little disturbing, actually. | 这让人有点担心啊 |
[14:25] | Why don’t we turn this place upside down, | 不如彻底搜查下这里 |
[14:27] | see if they left more than a human hair behind. | 看看除了人类头发之外 还有没有其他东西 |
[14:54] | And he’s wearing a robe. | 你居然穿了长袍 |
[14:58] | Helps me get into it. | 这能帮我尽快投入案情 |
[14:59] | Come on, this is Vegas. Anything goes. | 拜托 这里是拉斯维加斯 一切皆有可能 |
[15:01] | Where can’t you find a relic Druid robe? | 你怎么会找不到德鲁伊圣者之袍 |
[15:04] | – Well, did the robe help? -It did. | -好吧 这个袍子有用吗 -有用 |
[15:06] | I think I know what our witches were cooking | 我想我知道其他巫师在魔药室里 |
[15:07] | in the Wiccan kitchen. | 做过些什么了 |
[15:09] | And if you’ll step into my Wiccan kitchen, | 如果你能走进我的魔药室 |
[15:11] | I’ll be happy to explain. | 我很乐意解释给你听 |
[15:14] | Using a two-quart cast-iron cauldron… | 用两品脱容量的铸铁圣炉 |
[15:17] | you add human blood, a teaspoon of red phosphorus, | 加入人的血 一茶勺红磷 |
[15:20] | then garnish with human hair. You heat it all up | 配上人的头发在一起加热 |
[15:23] | until there is a gloomy smoke, and then you have… | 直到它们开始冒烟 你就完成了一道… |
[15:26] | A group of sad lost people inhaling toxic fumes? | 一群伤心失落的人聚在一起吸毒气吗 |
[15:30] | No. | 错了 |
[15:31] | A banishment spell. | 放逐魔咒 |
[15:33] | Charge this by your powers. | 灌注你的魔力 |
[15:36] | Break this circle. | 打破这个循环 |
[15:38] | Banish the leper. | 放逐这个不受欢迎的人 |
[15:40] | Let us be reborn. | 让我们重生 |
[15:42] | Since when are you a Wicca expert? | 什么时候开始你也懂威卡教了 |
[15:44] | Dated one in college. Uh, she was intense. | 大学时约过一个 她给我的印象很深刻 |
[15:46] | Perhaps too natural? Truth be told, | 也许我已经习以为常了 说实话 |
[15:49] | uh, she didn’t have a bathing spell | 在她的《影子之书》里 |
[15:51] | in her Book of Shadows. | 没有洗澡魔咒 |
[15:52] | Okay, okay, let’s just get back to this… spell. | 好了 让我们回到这个咒语上 |
[15:56] | Are you saying that Messner was being banished? | 你是说梅斯纳是被放逐了吗 |
[15:59] | Thou art correct. | 理论上是的 |
[16:00] | I found one drop of unburned blood | 我在炉的边沿处 |
[16:02] | on the lip of the cauldron. | 发现了一滴没有烧干的血液 |
[16:03] | Now, per the spell, it means that Messner was the target. | 再根据咒语 这说明梅斯纳是被惩罚的对象 |
[16:06] | Suggests motive. | 这就是作案动机 |
[16:08] | Maybe Messner wasn’t willing to go quietly | 也许巫师集会那晚 梅斯纳不肯 |
[16:10] | into that witchy night. | 乖乖就范 |
[16:12] | So, another witch concocts a deadly brew to silence him. | 所以另一位巫师就制作出一种毒剂来处决他 |
[16:16] | [改自《麦克白》对话] | |
[16:16] | Toil and trouble, let the cyanide bubble. | 不惮辛劳不惮烦 釜中氰毒已成澜 |
[16:19] | Any luck with the hair in the cauldron? | 那炉里的头发有什么发现吗 |
[16:22] | Henry found DNA on the follicle. | 亨利在毛囊处发现了DNA |
[16:24] | Unknown female, no hits in CODIS. | 未知女性 DNA索引系统中没有记录 |
[16:26] | But the prints on the candle… shed more light. | 但根据蜡烛上的指纹 有大发现 |
[16:33] | In fact, I.D.’s four of our witches. | 实际上 帮我们找出了四名巫师的身份 |
[16:36] | Turns out that Wiccans come from all walks of life. | 结果发现威卡教徒来自社会各个阶层 |
[16:39] | Our first witch is a postal worker, | 第一位巫师是位邮政员工 |
[16:41] | currently on vacation in Florida. | 现在正在福罗里达州度假 |
[16:42] | Okay, postal worker’s out. | 好吧 邮政员工没有嫌疑 |
[16:45] | Witch number two is a pharmaceutical saleswoman | 第二位巫师是位医药销售代表 |
[16:47] | with a DUI on her record. | 有过醉驾的记录 |
[16:49] | She’s on the road this week. Alibis her. | 她这周在出差 也没有嫌疑 |
[16:51] | But school was in session for two of our other witches. | 但其他两位都因为要上课而脱不了身 |
[16:55] | Requiring that their fingerprints, too, | 在系统里也匹配到了 |
[16:57] | were in the system. | 他们的指纹 |
[16:58] | Witch number three is our own Ms. Brewer. | 第三位巫师是我们的布鲁尔女士 |
[17:02] | Earth science teacher, spell caster. | 地球科学老师 施咒者 |
[17:04] | Ms. Brewer? | 布鲁尔女士 |
[17:06] | Didn’t see that coming. | 这还真是没想到 |
[17:07] | How about the man who tried to save Chet Messner? | 还有那个想要救C切特·梅斯纳的人呢 |
[17:10] | – I call on thee… – The janitor’s a witch? | -吾唤汝… -清洁工也是巫师 |
[17:14] | Why didn’t you tell us that you and Chet Messner were part | 你之前为什么不告诉我们你和切特·梅斯纳 |
[17:17] | of a secret society? | 同属一个秘密团体 |
[17:20] | There you go. It’s a secret. | 这就是原因 因为是秘密团体 |
[17:22] | Yeah, but secret-time kind of goes away | 是啊 但凶杀案发生后 |
[17:24] | when it’s a homicide. | 这就不再是秘密了 |
[17:26] | Our religion had nothing to do with what happened to Chet. | 我们的信仰和切特的死无关 |
[17:30] | Maybe it did. | 也许有关 |
[17:31] | Could be a nervous witch, you know, makes a cyanide potion | 也许有个巫师太过小心 想要用氰化物 |
[17:34] | to stop a fellow witch from outing your gang. | 毒死另一位巫师以防他暴露你们的团体 |
[17:37] | Isn’t that what you guys are really about? | 你们不就是干这个的吗 |
[17:39] | Curses and revenge? | 下咒和报复 |
[17:40] | You have a wrong idea about us. | 这是你的偏见 |
[17:42] | Okay. Well, give me the right one. | 好吧 那你来给我解释一下 |
[17:45] | Wicca saved me, Detective. | 威卡教拯救了我 警探 |
[17:48] | Saved you? | 拯救了你 |
[17:48] | I came to Vegas to hustle cards. | 我到维加斯来赌钱 |
[17:51] | It ate me up. | 结果血本无归 |
[17:54] | Left me a broke alcoholic. | 害得我破产 整天酗酒度日 |
[17:56] | I found serenity in the power of nature. | 我从大自然的力量中找到了心灵的平静 |
[18:00] | Fact is, peace is at the core of our belief. | 事实是 我们信仰的核心就是平静有序 |
[18:03] | That’s what we’re about. | 这就是我们的信仰 |
[18:04] | If someone hurt Chet, | 如果有人想杀害切特 |
[18:06] | it came from the outside. | 那一定是外人所为 |
[18:08] | The whole thing was a shock to me. | 整件事令我非常震惊 |
[18:11] | It was my second gathering. | 这是我第二次参加集会 |
[18:12] | Oh, so you’re new to the craft. | 所以你是新加入的 |
[18:13] | Yes, Chet asked me to join. | 对 切特邀请我加入的 |
[18:16] | And then he’s banished. | 然后他被开除出会了 |
[18:18] | I didn’t think that it was fair, but I was new. | 我觉得挺不公平的 但我是新来的 |
[18:20] | And who was I to question the coven? | 我又有什么资格质疑巫师集会的决定呢 |
[18:22] | They all wanted him gone. | 他们都希望他离开 |
[18:23] | Chet had been speaking publically | 切特一直在向公众宣传 |
[18:25] | about coven activities. | 巫师集会的活动 |
[18:27] | Shoot his mouth off to complete strangers. | 对陌生人夸夸其谈 |
[18:30] | He thought it was a way of getting out the message. | 他认为这样世人就能听到我们的声音 |
[18:34] | How’d that make you feel? | 你对此作何感想 |
[18:36] | Not good. | 不太舒服 |
[18:38] | But not bad enough to kill. | 但夜不至于会为此而杀人 |
[18:41] | Talking out of school is why Chet was banished; | 切特因为对学校之外的人谈论此事而被开除 |
[18:44] | it’s not why he was murdered. | 但并不是因此而被杀害 |
[18:48] | A Wiccan doesn’t kill. | 威卡教的人不会杀人 |
[18:50] | We have one unidentified | 参加巫师集会的人中 |
[18:52] | female member of the coven, | 有位女性我们还未确认身份 |
[18:53] | but I need some names. | 你能告诉我她是谁吗 |
[18:55] | I’m not allowed to divulge names. I’m sorry. | 我不能透露他人信息 抱歉 |
[18:58] | Oh. Well, I’m sorry, too. | 我也很遗憾 |
[19:00] | Because talking to members of the coven, | 因为只有通过跟你们这些巫师集会的成员 |
[19:03] | people who knew Chet well– | 很了解切特的人谈话 |
[19:05] | that’s our best shot at figuring out who hurt your friend. | 才能让我们尽快找出杀害你朋友的凶手 |
[19:09] | I have been lost… | 我一直很迷茫 |
[19:12] | since my husband passed. | 在我丈夫去世之后 |
[19:14] | And this might sound corny, | 这么说也许有点俗套 |
[19:16] | but there is a holiness to the cosmos. | 但整个宇宙是神圣的 |
[19:21] | A harmony. | 存在着一种和谐 |
[19:23] | It helps me get through the bad days. | 帮助我走出了那些痛苦的日子 |
[19:26] | I owe it to them to protect their privacy. | 我发过誓要保护他们的隐私 |
[19:30] | I can’t break a sacred oath. | 我不能违背誓言 |
[19:32] | What did you think? | 你怎么看 |
[19:34] | You’re asking me– | 你是问我 |
[19:34] | do I think they’re protecting themselves or someone else? | 他们是在保护自己还是在保护别人吗 |
[19:37] | Yeah. | 对 |
[19:39] | I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[19:40] | Well, they could be telling the truth, right? | 他们有可能说的是真话 对吧 |
[19:42] | I mean, I like to think | 我更愿意相信 |
[19:43] | that society’s a little more tolerant nowadays. | 当今社会已经宽容很多 |
[19:46] | Do we really think that a member of a coven would be willing | 真的会有巫师集会的成员 因害怕秘密曝光 |
[19:48] | to kill another member for fear of being exposed? | 而去杀害另一位成员吗 |
[19:51] | I don’t know, a banishment spell for loose lips? | 不知道 因为大嘴巴而被施以驱逐咒吗 |
[19:55] | I mean, that tells me | 这感觉像是 |
[19:56] | the first rule of witch club is, | 巫师俱乐部的第一条规矩就是 |
[19:56] | 《搏击俱乐部》台词改编 | |
[19:57] | “Don’t talk about witch club.” | “不准向外人透露巫师俱乐部的存在” |
[19:59] | Greg. “Hop off the broom, | 格雷格发的 “请骑上扫帚 |
[20:01] | join me back on Planet Earth.” | 跟我一起飞回地球吧” |
[20:05] | – He’s very funny today. – Hilarious. | -他今天挺能搞怪的 -真幽默啊 |
[20:07] | 内华达州驾照 切特·梅斯纳 | |
[20:08] | Hey, what do you got? | 有什么发现 |
[20:10] | Well, I think Messner was making more than just Roman candles | 我认为梅斯纳在教室做的东西 |
[20:14] | in his classroom. | 不仅仅有罗马焰火筒 |
[20:15] | He was also making a synthetic brew. | 还在合成其他东西 |
[20:17] | I took a dumpster dive behind the school– you’re welcome– | 我翻了下学校后身的垃圾箱 不必谢我 |
[20:20] | and I, uh, found this vial. | 找到了这个小瓶子 |
[20:23] | Now, it’s got to be from Messner’s lab | 上面全是他的指纹 |
[20:24] | because his prints are all over it. | 一定是他实验室里的东西 |
[20:26] | Also found traces of androstenedione and clostebol in it. | 在里面发现了微量的雄烯二酮和氯睾酮 |
[20:29] | So he was making drugs. | 也就是说他确实在制药 |
[20:31] | Just not meth. | 只不过不是冰毒而已 |
[20:32] | Nope, steroids. | 不是 是类固醇 |
[20:34] | I also found this dosing schedule. | 我还找到了这份给药方案 |
[20:37] | His own “Book of steroids.” | 他的专属”类固醇之书” |
[20:40] | He was supplying PEDs to a lot of Jefferson student-athletes. | 他一直在给杰佛逊的学生运动员提供兴奋剂 |
[20:43] | He even used code names. | 而且还使用了化名 |
[20:45] | Note the, uh, most popular client. | 注意看下最受欢迎的客户 |
[20:48] | “QB”? Not very subtle. | “QB”[四分卫简称] 这化名起的一点也不隐晦 |
[20:50] | No, apparently code names weren’t his strong suit. | 是的 很显然起名不是他的强项 |
[20:53] | “Quarterback” Is Rob Turkla. | “四分卫”是罗伯·特克拉 |
[20:55] | Now this is Mason Brewer’s selfie video | 这是梅森·布鲁尔拍的视频 |
[20:59] | of Messner’s last seconds. | 最后几秒的画面 |
[20:59] | 杰弗逊高中 鹈鹕队 我为你骄傲 | |
[21:07] | Now, check out the QB’s locker. | 看下四分卫的储物柜 |
[21:11] | What is that, a traveling medical kit? | 那是什么 旅行医药包吗 |
[21:13] | Complete with syringes for your exotic destinations. | 配备注射器 异域出游的”最佳伴侣” |
[21:17] | Yeah, I’m thinking | 我觉着吧 |
[21:18] | that Turk doesn’t travel much beyond the football field. | 特克也就是在橄榄球上多跑跑了 |
[21:22] | I, uh, pulled Messner’s phone records. | 我调出了梅斯纳的通话记录 |
[21:22] | 内华达手机通讯 | |
[21:24] | Was he talking with Turk? | 他跟特克有通电往来吗 |
[21:26] | Every Friday. | 每个周五 |
[21:27] | So, we have a teacher and a student involved | 一个老师和一个学生凑到一块儿 |
[21:29] | in a highly illicit scheme. | 搞起了非法勾当 |
[21:32] | Could have been bad for either one of them if it had come out. | 这事要是被捅出来 他俩都会遭殃的 |
[21:34] | But Messner had other student clients, so why Turk? | 梅斯纳客户也有其他学生 为什么选特克 |
[21:38] | Well, first off, Messner was broke. | 首先 梅斯纳破产了 |
[21:40] | He had big credit card problems, five cards he couldn’t pay. | 他的五张信用卡负债累累 无力偿还 |
[21:43] | Teacher’s salary– selling drugs solves the problem, right. | 教师的工资加上贩药的钱才够他还债 |
[21:47] | Well, two days ago, Messner sent Turk an e-mail, | 两天前 梅斯纳给特克发了封邮件 |
[21:50] | threatening to expose him. | 威胁要曝光他 |
[21:52] | “No cash, no college career for you if this comes out. | “这事儿要是曝光了 你的前途就毁了 |
[21:56] | Be smart for once.” | 放聪明些” |
[21:59] | I think QB was stiffing Messner, and Messner wasn’t having it. | 我觉得四分卫违约了 梅斯纳很不爽 |
[22:03] | So he called an audible. | 所以他就恐吓他【求】 |
[22:05] | Okay. Nice work. | 好的 干得不错 |
[22:07] | I’ll have Crawford pick Turk up. | 我会让克罗福德把特克带过来 |
[22:19] | Got your text. | 收到你的短信了 |
[22:21] | I got your suspect. | 找到你的嫌犯了 |
[22:23] | I don’t think he’s gonna be talking much. | 我觉得他不能给你爆啥料了 |
[22:36] | Hey, Dave… how’s his head look? | 大卫 他的头什么情况 |
[22:38] | Well, I’m seeing blunt force trauma to the back of the skull. | 颅骨遭受钝器重击 |
[22:42] | I’d say about 15 pounds’ worth. | 我猜是七公斤左右的哑铃 |
[22:45] | Yeah. That would do it. | 没错 就那个了 |
[22:47] | 杰佛逊高中 鹈鹕队之家 | |
[22:48] | Well, the weight room’s just over there. | 健身房就在那边 |
[22:50] | I’m thinking that the killer grabbed the murder weapon from there, | 我想凶手是从那儿拿着凶器 |
[22:53] | followed Turk from the weight room, | 从健身房尾随特克出来 |
[22:55] | then clocked him here by the pool. | 在游泳池这儿解决了他 |
[22:56] | I think he was alive when he went in the pool. | 他掉进泳池的时候还活着 |
[22:59] | There’s a thin band of foam at his mouth. | 因为他的嘴唇上有一抹白沫 |
[23:01] | Suggests drowning. | 说明他是溺死的 |
[23:03] | One-two punch. | 两步致命 |
[23:04] | Blunt force trauma knocked him down… | 钝器外伤撂倒他 |
[23:09] | pool finished him off. | 然后溺死在泳池中 |
[23:12] | Cleaning crew found the body shortly after 6:00 A.M. | 今早六点刚过清洁工发现了尸体 |
[23:15] | Are there any security cameras around here? | 这周围有监控摄像头吗 |
[23:16] | No. Swim team, they have the pool, uh, up until 7:00, | 没有 游泳队在泳池训练到七点 |
[23:20] | so nobody saw anything. | 没有人看到异常 |
[23:22] | We have a suspect turned vic. | 我们的嫌疑人变成了被害人 |
[23:24] | So what do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[23:26] | Two murders, two days, one high school… | 同一所高中两天内发生两起谋杀 |
[23:29] | Maybe the QB knew something about the Messner murder. | 可能四分卫知道有关梅斯纳被害的内幕 |
[23:32] | And drowned men tell no tales. | 溺死之人就再也开不了口了 |
[23:35] | This is one sheet of 92 that were exposed to | 这是在梅斯纳老师的教室里 |
[23:39] | the fire in Mr. Messner’s classroom. | 被点着的九十二张纸中的一张 |
[23:41] | I processed every single one. | 我对每张纸都进行了处理 |
[23:44] | Okay. Why is this one special? | 好吧 那这张有什么特别的 |
[23:47] | It’s the murder weapon. | 它是凶器 |
[23:49] | This is getting fun. | 越来越有意思了 |
[23:50] | The one thing we still haven’t been able to deduce | 我们还没能推断出 |
[23:52] | is how the cyanide got into Mr. Messner’s body. | 氰化物是怎么进入梅斯纳老师体内的 |
[23:54] | But I have an idea. | 但我有个猜想 |
[23:56] | Contact… with the paper. | 和接触这张纸有关 |
[23:59] | This paper is coated with a combination | 这张纸表面涂有氰化物 |
[24:01] | of cyanide and dimethyl sulfoxide. | 和二甲基亚砜的混合物 |
[24:04] | DMSO. | 二甲基亚砜 |
[24:06] | A solvent. | 一种溶剂 |
[24:07] | One that can carry substances into the skin. | 它可以使化学物质侵入皮肤 |
[24:09] | In this case, cyanide. A massive dose. | 在这起案件中是氰化物 而且剂量很大 |
[24:12] | Kind of like a chemical hypodermic needle. | 有点像化学皮下注射针 |
[24:14] | I don’t think Messner was the intended target. | 我认为梅斯纳并不是原定的谋杀目标 |
[24:18] | This isn’t just any piece of paper. | 这不是普通的一张纸 |
[24:19] | This is the answer key to Mr. Messner’s Chem IV final, | 这是梅斯纳老师化学(四)期末考试的答案 |
[24:23] | which was left in a drawer | 是留在抽屉里 |
[24:24] | for his worst student, Rob Turkla. | 给他最差的学生罗伯·特克拉的 |
[24:26] | Wait a minute. How do you know that part? | 等等 你是怎么知道的 |
[24:28] | I found a very suspicious VidTree image | 我在特克删掉的手机数据里 |
[24:32] | buried in Turk’s deleted phone data. | 找到了一张特别可疑的闪信照片 |
[24:34] | “触地得分 你的A+在梅斯纳第一个抽屉里” | |
[24:38] | Sent the day he died. | 他死的那天发来的 |
[24:40] | Do we know by whom? | 知道是谁发的吗 |
[24:41] | VidTree snapshots disappear after a couple seconds. | 闪信的快照看完几秒钟后自动删除 |
[24:45] | Kids use them, ’cause they think that they can send something | 孩子们都用这个应用 他们觉得这样 |
[24:47] | without their parents ever finding out. | 家长就不知道他们发了什么内容 |
[24:49] | But in reality, | 实际上 |
[24:50] | all the data is still saved up in the cloud, | 所有数据仍储存在云端 |
[24:52] | where we can eventually find it. | 在那里还是能找到的 |
[24:54] | I’m… doing a search on the sender as we speak. | 我们聊天的时候我正在搜索发信人 |
[24:57] | So, if you’re right, | 如果你的猜想没错 |
[24:58] | then this answer key was left | 那么答案留在梅斯纳教室里 |
[25:00] | in Messner’s classroom for Turk to find. | 就是为了让特克找到的 |
[25:03] | And Messner found it first. | 但是梅斯纳先看到了 |
[25:05] | Messner was a neat freak. | 梅斯纳有洁癖 |
[25:06] | If anything was out of place, he would’ve noticed. | 只要物品有一点点偏离 他都能注意到 |
[25:09] | With DMSO acting as a skin absorbent for the cyanide… | 二甲基亚砜作为溶剂让皮肤吸收氰化物 |
[25:14] | anybody who touched that answer key was doomed. | 不管谁碰到那份答案都必死无疑 |
[25:22] | Always better to study, kids. | 还是要好好学习啊 |
[25:24] | 已找到原始发信端 | |
[25:25] | Got a hit on the sender. | 找到我们的发信人了 |
[25:28] | Oh, my Gosh. | 居然是她 |
[25:30] | 汉娜·亨特 | |
[25:31] | Nice resume, Hannah. National Honor Roll. | 很厉害啊 汉娜 全国三好学生 |
[25:34] | President of the French Club. Literacy Volunteer of the Year. | 法语社社长 年度优秀普及教育志愿者 |
[25:38] | Captain of the swim team. Is that right? | 游泳队队长 是吧 |
[25:40] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[25:42] | Your specialty is the butterfly? | 你擅长蝶泳是吧 |
[25:44] | Yeah, how’d you know? | 是的 你怎么知道 |
[25:45] | This here is, um… | 这份是… |
[25:48] | Mr. Messner’s steroid dosing schedule. | 梅斯纳老师的类固醇注射时间表 |
[25:51] | See the code there? | 看到这个缩写吗 |
[25:53] | “B-fly”? | 蝶泳[Butterfly] |
[25:56] | Look, I swear, I only took the drugs once. | 我发誓我只服用过一次 |
[25:58] | You’d do anything to win, right? | 为了赢 你真是不择手段啊 |
[26:01] | On the field, in the classroom… | 不管是在赛场上还是教室里 |
[26:03] | I looked at your e-mail. | 我看过你的邮件了 |
[26:05] | Looked like you and Turk and a few other kids | 你和特克还有几个孩子 |
[26:07] | were planning on stealing Mr. Messner’s chem IV final. | 打算偷梅斯纳老师化学(四)期末考试的答案 |
[26:10] | That- that was all talk. | 那…那就只是说说罢了 |
[26:12] | Not for Turk. | 对特克来说可不是 |
[26:13] | And not for you. | 对你也不是 |
[26:15] | In fact, you… used it as a murder weapon. | 其实 你把答案制成了凶器 |
[26:18] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[26:20] | The message you sent to lure Turk to Mr. Messner’s classroom, | 你发这条闪信引诱特克去梅斯纳老师的教室 |
[26:23] | where you left an answer sheet laced with cyanide. | 然后留了一张带有氰化物的答案纸在那里 |
[26:25] | Bad luck for you, Messner touched it first. | 不幸的是 梅斯纳先摸到了这张纸 |
[26:28] | So you scheduled a make-up with Turk. | 所以你就给特克补了一刀 |
[26:31] | At the pool. | 让他死在泳池里 |
[26:32] | I didn’t kill Turk. | 我没有杀特克 |
[26:34] | And I didn’t kill Mr. Messner. | 梅斯纳先生也不是我杀的 |
[26:35] | Look, I didn’t… I didn’t send this. | 这….这些都不是我发的 |
[26:37] | It’s from your account. | 但照片是从你的账号发出去的 |
[26:39] | Someone must’ve hacked me. | 肯定有人黑了我的账号 |
[26:40] | I mean, it’s-it’s not like it hasn’t happened before. | 这也不是第一次发生了 |
[26:43] | Why would somebody do that to you? | 为什么有人会对你做这样的事 |
[26:49] | Hannah, you have to talk to me. | 汉娜 你必须要跟我说实话 |
[26:56] | You want to know why… | 你想知道为什么 |
[26:59] | Someone would hack my account, | 有人黑进我的账号 |
[27:00] | and kill Turk at the pool? | 然后把特克杀死在泳池里 |
[27:03] | Because… I am your best suspect. | 因为我是头号嫌疑人 |
[27:08] | I wanted him dead. | 我希望他死掉 |
[27:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:12] | Because of what he… | 因为他… |
[27:15] | Because of what he did to me. | 因为他对我的所作所为 |
[27:18] | He… | 他… |
[27:23] | …a-attacked me. | 袭击了我 |
[27:32] | Why didn’t you report it? | 为什么你没有上报这件事 |
[27:33] | To who? | 向谁上报 |
[27:34] | The cops? | 警察吗 |
[27:35] | What, because they’re gonna believe my word | 因为他们会相信我的话 |
[27:37] | over Mr. Friday Night Football? | 而非周五夜足球先生的话吗 |
[27:43] | Turk was the best class I ever took. | 特克给我上了重要的一课 |
[27:47] | Taught me what the world’s really like. | 是他教会了我 这个世界究竟是怎样的 |
[27:50] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不会懂的 |
[27:53] | Just so you know, | 如你所知 |
[27:55] | I leave early on Thursday nights from practice. | 我周四晚上要训练 但我很早就离开了 |
[27:58] | Coach thinks I’m at tutoring. | 教练认为我在做家庭教师 |
[28:02] | But really I’m at a women’s shelter… | 但其实我在一个女性避难所 |
[28:08] | …for counseling. | 接受心理咨询 |
[28:10] | I’ll look into that. | 我会调查的 |
[28:12] | Go ahead. They’ll tell you I was there. | 请便 那里的人会证实我的说法 |
[28:23] | QB’s lungs are overinflated, heavy with fluid. | 四分卫的肺部膨胀 充满大量液体 |
[28:27] | Confirms drowning was C.O.D. | 证明溺水正是死亡原因 |
[28:30] | Jaundice and liver damage are consistent | 黄疸和肝损伤与长期使用 |
[28:33] | with chronic anabolic steroid use. | 合成代谢类固醇的表现一致 |
[28:36] | All to score a bunch of touchdowns. | 都是为了在球赛中获得更好的表现 |
[28:37] | Well, as expected, I found syringe marks | 正如我所料 我在他的臀部 |
[28:40] | on this QB’s posterior. | 发现了针孔注射过的痕迹 |
[28:41] | Usual target for injecting PEDs. | 一般注射违禁药品都会选这里 |
[28:44] | Right. But I can’t explain this target. | 对的 但是我无法解释这里 |
[28:47] | Another injection site. Why is that different? | 又一处注射痕迹 这有什么区别吗 |
[28:50] | Well, it’s not his usual injection site. | 这可不是普通的注射痕迹 |
[28:53] | Needle hit the median cubital vein. | 针头正好刺进肘正中静脉 |
[28:56] | Take a look here. | 你看这里 |
[28:57] | What’s even more unusual is this two-inch section of vein | 更不寻常的是血管上这个两英寸长的部分 |
[29:00] | leading away from the puncture site. | 从针刺的地方引过来 |
[29:02] | It’s devoid of blood. | 这里没什么血 |
[29:04] | The killer withdrew blood from Turk after he died. | 凶手在特克死后抽走了他的血 |
[29:08] | There was no blood pumping, | 人死之后血液不会流动 |
[29:09] | otherwise the vein would have refilled. | 否则血管会再次充满 |
[29:13] | That’s crazy. | 真是太疯狂了 |
[29:14] | The median cubital vein tells no lies. | 肘正中静脉不会说谎 |
[29:17] | Can it tell us why somebody | 它能告诉我们为什么有人 |
[29:18] | took the blood of a dead man? | 会抽走一个死人的血吗 |
[29:19] | Afraid not. | 恐怕不能 |
[29:28] | So I, uh, I made some calls, and… | 我打了几个电话 |
[29:32] | your story checks out. About the counseling. | 你说的关于咨询的事得到了证实 |
[29:35] | I’m so sorry for what Turk did to you. | 关于特克对你的所作所为 我深表遗憾 |
[29:37] | You have every right to be angry. | 你完全有理由表示愤怒 |
[29:40] | I’m not angry. | 我并不愤怒 |
[29:42] | Anymore. | 不再愤怒了 |
[29:45] | My eyes are just open now. | 我已经认清了这个世界 |
[29:47] | For what it’s worth… | 无论如何 |
[29:48] | there are far more good people out there | 世界上还是有很多好人 |
[29:52] | than there are… Rob Turklas. | 比罗伯·特克拉好得多的人 |
[29:56] | Don’t close your eyes to that. | 请不要对这些好人视而不见 |
[30:01] | Did you hear about Turk’s body? | 你听说特克尸体的事情了吗 |
[30:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:03] | I know these folks are your people, okay… | 我知道这些都是你的人 |
[30:05] | …but this hocus-pocus stuff isn’t sitting well with me. | 但这小把戏让我很不爽 |
[30:09] | Well, what are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[30:10] | Well, it’s not what I’m thinking, it’s what I know. | 不是我在想什么 而是我知道了什么 |
[30:12] | I processed Turk’s car in the garage. | 我在车库里检查了特克的车 |
[30:14] | Found a used condom in the backseat. | 我在车后座找到了一只用过的避孕套 |
[30:16] | The DNA from the vaginal fluid | 上面的阴道分泌物的DNA |
[30:18] | was a match to the hair in the cauldron in Messner’s shed. | 与梅斯纳小屋那口炉子里找到的头发吻合 |
[30:20] | Well, that-that’s… that’s great. | 那…那非常好 |
[30:22] | That’s our unknown female. | 那就是我们这位无名女士了 |
[30:24] | I think so. | 我也这么认为 |
[30:25] | So our quarterback was | 所以我们的四分卫 |
[30:27] | boffing somebody in the coven. | 在跟巫师中的某人乱搞 |
[30:29] | Our mystery witch didn’t just leave behind her DNA. | 这位神秘女巫不止留下了她的DNA |
[30:32] | She, uh, also left her prints | 她还在特克的车窗上 |
[30:34] | all over Turk’s window. | 留满了指纹 |
[30:36] | Well, that begs the question… | 那我可不得不这么问你了… |
[30:39] | Which witch? | 哪个女巫 |
[30:41] | This is just dandy. | 这真是太棒了 |
[30:43] | You actually think I hurt Turk? Nonsense. | 你真的认为我杀了特克 太荒谬了 |
[30:45] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[30:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:48] | You were sleeping with a student who’s now dead. | 你跟一个学生上床 而他现在死了 |
[30:52] | Murdered in your school. | 在你的学校被杀了 |
[30:53] | I was not sleeping with Turk. My gosh. | 我没跟特克睡觉 我的天 |
[30:56] | We have your fingerprints on the inside of his car windows | 我们在他车里的窗户上找到了你的指纹 |
[30:59] | and your DNA on his condom from the backseat. | 在他后座的避孕套上发现了你的DNA |
[31:03] | Do-do I need to go on? | 还需要我继续说下去吗 |
[31:06] | Turk was 18. He was perfectly legal. | 特克十八岁了 这完全是合法的 |
[31:10] | What we had was real. | 我们确实睡了 |
[31:12] | Did your husband find it real? | 你丈夫知道了吗 |
[31:14] | Your marriage, your job… you had a lot to lose. | 你的婚姻 你的工作 你会失去很多 |
[31:16] | Mr. Russell… | 罗素先生… |
[31:18] | every day, I play pretend. | 每一天 我都在假装 |
[31:21] | I pretend that Pelican sports matter. | 我假装鹈鹕运动会很重要 |
[31:24] | I pretend not to resent the fact | 我假装不在乎 |
[31:25] | that I’m a failed interior decorator. | 我是个失败的室内装潢师 |
[31:28] | But mostly, | 但最要命的是 |
[31:29] | I pretend to not know that my husband’s having a weekly tryst | 我要假装不知道我丈夫每周都会跟 |
[31:32] | with a stripper named Tangerine. | 一个叫小橘子的脱衣舞女约会 |
[31:35] | Now, I did not kill Turk. | 我没有杀特克 |
[31:38] | But I can tell you this… | 但我可以告诉你 |
[31:40] | I would kill to bring him back. | 我愿不惜一切代价让他回来 |
[31:43] | Did you know that-that Turk’s blood | 你知道特克的血液 |
[31:45] | was removed from his body after he was murdered? | 在他死后被取走了吗 |
[31:48] | And that suggests a Wiccan ritual or a spell, | 那意味着一种威卡教仪式或者魔法 |
[31:53] | and that suggests you. | 意味着就是你 |
[31:57] | Golly. | 我的天 |
[31:59] | When you people secret-shovel, | 当你们要挖秘密的时候 |
[32:01] | you sure dig deep. | 你们肯定可以挖得很深 |
[32:02] | The coven said that we’d be persecuted. | 巫师集会说我们会被迫害 |
[32:04] | No, slow-slow down. | 不 等等 |
[32:05] | I don’t care who or what you worship, | 我不在乎谁或者你的信仰 |
[32:08] | I just care about the truth. | 我只关心事实 |
[32:09] | I didn’t kill Turk. | 我没有杀特克 |
[32:12] | You said that the killer took Turk’s blood. | 你说凶手取走了Turk的血 |
[32:15] | Yes, that’s right. | 是的 |
[32:17] | Our high priest thought that my relationship with Turk | 我们的大祭司认为我跟特克的关系 |
[32:19] | was-was a threat to the coven. | 对巫师集会来说是个威胁 |
[32:21] | Your-your high priest? | 你们的大祭司 |
[32:26] | Ed. | 艾德 |
[32:28] | Ed, Ed Lusk? The janitor? | 艾德 艾德·卢斯科吗 那个清洁工 |
[32:31] | He doesn’t have power in this life. | 他在现实生活中没有权力 |
[32:32] | He’s determined to find power within the coven. | 就想在巫师中掌握权力 |
[32:34] | Turk was a threat to that power. | 特克对那种权力是种威胁 |
[32:36] | By having sex with you, | 跟你做爱 |
[32:38] | he could create a-a scandal. | 他可以造成丑闻 |
[32:40] | Ed said I was a bit… reckless. | 艾德说我有点不计后果 |
[32:43] | He would do anything to protect the coven, | 他说他愿意做任何事来保护巫师的集会 |
[32:45] | but I’m afraid if he took Turk’s blood, | 但如果他取了特克的血 |
[32:46] | that this goes way beyond that. | 我恐怕那远不止如此 |
[32:48] | How so? | 那会怎么样 |
[32:51] | There’s an ancient power spell called “The Kratos.” | 有一种古老的法术之力叫做”克瑞托斯” |
[32:55] | It uses the blood of a sacrificed youth. | 会用已经牺牲的年轻人的血 |
[32:57] | It goes back to the Druids. | 起源于德鲁伊特时代 |
[32:58] | To perform this-this “Kratos” Spell, | 要实施这个克瑞托斯魔法 |
[33:02] | Ed would have to take Turk’s blood to an altar, | 艾德需要把特克的血放入祭坛 |
[33:04] | if-if I’m right. | 如果我说得没错的话 |
[33:05] | Yes. The timing is very important. | 是的 时间很重要 |
[33:08] | The quicker the offering, the more powerful the spell. | 越快放入祭坛 法力就越大 |
[33:11] | The two attempts on Turk’s life came at the school, | 两次针对特克的谋杀都发生在学校 |
[33:14] | so maybe Ed had a-an altar at the school? | 所以艾德可能在学校有个祭坛 |
[33:19] | Do you know where it is? | 你知道在哪吗 |
[33:25] | Ed Lusk hasn’t been seen since lunch. | 午餐后就没见到艾德·卢斯科 |
[33:29] | Well, his ride’s here, | 他的”交通工具”还在这儿[指扫帚] |
[33:30] | so he’s probably around here somewhere. | 所以他很可能就在这附近 |
[33:35] | All we have is an altar to the cleaning gods. | 我们看到的只是清洁之神的神坛 |
[33:38] | Not a Wiccan candle in sight. | 连一根威卡教蜡烛都没看到 |
[33:42] | Looks like our janitor missed something. | 看上去我们的清洁工漏掉了一些东西 |
[33:44] | Directional blood drop. | 定向血滴 |
[33:46] | Maybe a drip from the needle he used to draw Turk’s blood. | 可能是从取走特克血液的针头上滴下来的 |
[33:51] | I got another one here. And here. | 我在这边也找到一滴 这里也有 |
[34:08] | You don’t belong here! | 你们不属于这里 |
[34:11] | LVPD. Put down the knife. | 维加斯警察 把刀放下 |
[34:13] | We need you to come with us, Ed. | 我们需要你跟我们走一趟 艾德 |
[34:15] | Put the knife down and no one gets hurt. | 把刀放下 大家都没事 |
[34:18] | We just want to talk to you. | 我们只是想跟你谈谈 |
[34:22] | May the blackest of darkness smite you down into the ground. | 愿至极的黑暗能将你毁灭 |
[34:27] | Try me. | 那你试试吧 |
[34:42] | So, Ed Lusk has lawyered up. | 艾德·卢斯科请了律师 |
[34:45] | High priest is not talking, huh? | 大祭司不配合工作吧 |
[34:47] | The blood drops in his closet are. | 在他储藏室内发现的血滴 |
[34:48] | DNA matches Turk. | DNA与特克的吻合 |
[34:50] | Hope he’s got a good lawyer. | 希望他能请个好律师啊 |
[34:51] | Yeah, really. | 就是啊 |
[34:54] | Ah, my brethren. | 我的同袍们 |
[34:56] | I was about to use the foul modern text device to summon you. | 我本想用邪恶的现代短信设备来召唤你们 |
[34:59] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[35:01] | I beseech you to enter my sacred domain. | 我恳请你们进入我神圣的领地 |
[35:08] | I welcome you on the day of the Mabon Moon… | 欢迎各位值此秋分之日… |
[35:12] | – David…I’m tired. – whence we… | -大卫 别这样 -那里是我们… |
[35:13] | – I’m spell-casting to prove a point. – Please. Please. | -我正在用魔力证明一个结论 -求你了 |
[35:17] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[35:19] | I understand that our high priest is mum, | 我知道我们的大祭司保持沉默 |
[35:21] | but his cauldron isn’t. | 但他的锅不会 |
[35:23] | I ran the ingredients found in it, | 我分析了里面的成分 |
[35:24] | discovered trace amounts of cherry opal gemstone. | 发现了微量的樱桃红欧泊宝石 |
[35:30] | Wiccans believe the cherry opal amplifies vibrational energies | 巫士们相信樱桃红欧泊宝石可以放大血液中 |
[35:33] | within the bloodstream. | 震动的能量 |
[35:35] | We have been assuming that this is a power spell, | 我们一直认为这是一个能量法术 |
[35:39] | but the truth is this soup’s a healing spell. | 但事实上这锅汤是一个治疗法术 |
[35:42] | So, what are you saying? | 那你是说 |
[35:43] | That Ed Lusk is sick? | 艾德·卢斯科生病了 |
[35:44] | No, but someone else is. | 不 但是有人病了 |
[35:47] | Someone who borrowed Turk’s blood | 有人借了特克的血 |
[35:49] | and availed themselves to Lusk’s altar. | 并将这血用在了卢斯科的祭坛上 |
[35:53] | As I expected, | 正如我所料 |
[35:54] | I found Turk’s blood in the cauldron. | 我在锅中发现了特克的血液 |
[35:58] | But unexpectedly, | 但是没有想到的是 |
[35:59] | I found a second blood contributor. | 我还发现了第二个人的血液 |
[36:02] | Not Lusk, but someone whose blood | 它不是卢斯科的 而是其他人的 |
[36:06] | contains traces of methotrexate. | 里面含有甲氨蝶呤 |
[36:08] | That’s a chemo drug used to treat blood cancers. | 是一种治疗血癌的化疗药物 |
[36:11] | Thou art correct. | 你说得没错 |
[36:12] | And Henry hath run said blood. | 亨利化验了这种血液 |
[36:16] | He found a male familial match | 发现它是属于男性的 |
[36:18] | to touch DNA from a candle recovered from Messner’s altar. | 并与梅斯纳祭台蜡烛上提取的DNA血缘性匹配 |
[36:22] | The match was not to Ed Lusk, | 和它匹配的不是艾德·卢斯科 |
[36:23] | but to a different wicked witch. | 而是另一个邪恶女巫 |
[36:33] | Ms. Brewer? | 布鲁尔女士 |
[36:36] | Haven’t you asked my son enough questions? | 你们对我儿子还没问够吗 |
[36:37] | Enough is enough. | 适可而止吧 |
[36:38] | We asked you to bring Mason here | 我们让你把梅森带来 |
[36:40] | because we’re concerned. | 是因为我们非常担心 |
[36:42] | Concerned? | 担心 |
[36:43] | About what will happen to him. | 将要发生在他身上的事 |
[36:47] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[36:50] | You need to come with me, Mrs. Brewer. Now. | 布鲁尔女士 你现在得跟我来一下 |
[37:01] | We know that your son, Mason, is sick, Rebecca. | 我们知道你儿子梅森病了 瑞贝卡 |
[37:04] | That he has Langerhans cell histiocytosis. | 他得了朗格汉斯细胞组织细胞增多症 |
[37:07] | The blood cancer that affects children. | 一种孩子特有的血癌 |
[37:10] | He missed a lot of school last semester. | 他上学期落下了很多课 |
[37:13] | His grades started to falter. | 成绩开始下滑 |
[37:16] | We know that he was receiving treatment, | 我们知道他一直在接受治疗 |
[37:19] | but you were seeking help of a higher power. | 但是你却在寻找一种更强大的帮助的力量 |
[37:23] | I’m not following. | 我不明白你的意思 |
[37:24] | We found Ed Lusk’s cauldron. | 我们发现了艾德·卢斯科的坩埚 |
[37:26] | We know that you’re the one who prepared the ritual | 我们知道是你用你儿子的血 |
[37:28] | with your son’s blood. | 在准备仪式 |
[37:30] | And Turk’s. | 还有特克的血 |
[37:31] | You needed it to save Mason. | 你需要用它来救梅森 |
[37:33] | You’re the one who killed Turk and Messner. | 是你杀害了特克和梅斯纳 |
[37:35] | Your original plan wasn’t too bad. | 你本来计划得不错 |
[37:37] | I mean, you heard the rumblings around school | 你听到学校里的风声 |
[37:39] | that Turk was looking for the Chem IV test answers. | 说特克正在找化学(四)考试的答案 |
[37:42] | It’s pretty easy, setting him up. | 这样杀他就很容易了 |
[37:44] | This is you entering the school library at 1:16. | 这是你一点十六分进入学校图书馆的画面 |
[37:48] | That’s the same day that Chet Messner was killed. | 就在同一天 切特·梅斯纳被杀 |
[37:50] | that 1:19, you logged on to a computer | 那天一点十九分 你用汉娜·亨特的密码 |
[37:53] | using Hannah Hunt’s password. | 打开了一台电脑 |
[37:55] | You logged on to VidTree, | 登陆了闪信账号 |
[37:57] | and you sent a message to Rob Turkla. | 然后给罗伯·特克拉发了一条信息 |
[38:00] | Telling him where to find the cheat sheet, | 告诉他答案的位置 |
[38:02] | but Messner found it instead. | 但是却被梅斯纳先发现了 |
[38:05] | And so you had to try and kill Rob again. | 所以你不得不再想办法杀罗伯 |
[38:08] | You knew Turk’s schedule. | 你知道特克的时间表 |
[38:10] | You knew where to find him. | 知道在哪能找到他 |
[38:20] | Why, Rebecca? | 为什么 瑞贝卡 |
[38:23] | Was Mason getting worse? Why? | 梅森的病情恶化了吗 为什么 |
[38:27] | The cancer spread to his bones. | 癌细胞转移到他的骨头了 |
[38:29] | The doctor found vertical lesions | 医生发现了垂直病变 |
[38:31] | and gave him six months to live. | 并宣告他只有六个月可活了 |
[38:34] | So you were running out of time. | 所以你没有时间了 |
[38:37] | We get it. | 我们懂了 |
[38:39] | Why does a piece of crap like Turk get to live? | 为什么特克那种渣滓能活下来 |
[38:42] | Why does a good boy… | 而一个好孩子却… |
[38:43] | Why does your Mason have to die? | 为什么你的梅森要死 |
[38:45] | Where’s the harmony in that? | 这一点都不平衡 |
[38:47] | We searched your car. | 我们搜查了你的车 |
[38:49] | We found your Book of Shadows. | 找到了你的《影子之书》 |
[38:52] | Inside there was a healing spell dedicated to Mason. | 里面有替梅森治疗的咒语 |
[38:56] | The spell’s materials | 法术的材料 |
[38:58] | were all the same items that we found | 与我们在艾德·卢斯科的坩埚里发现的 |
[39:01] | in Ed Lusk’s cauldron. | 完全一样 |
[39:02] | I can… | 我可以… |
[39:05] | – Please. – Listen, I know | -拜托 -听我说 我知道 |
[39:06] | that you love your son. No doubt. | 你爱你的儿子 毫无疑问 |
[39:09] | It’s all right here. | 没什么不好的 |
[39:13] | “If I could set my own soul free to save you, I would, | “如果我能释放自己的灵魂来拯救你 我会的 |
[39:18] | but I’m earthbound, | 可我却困于尘世 |
[39:20] | so I can call on thee, Gods. | 所以我向众神们祈求 |
[39:23] | Let the rising sun sear the cold serpent of disease.” | 让初升的太阳驱走疾病的严寒” |
[39:27] | “My child…” | “我的孩子…” |
[39:30] | “…let the wind carry your pain away.” | “让风带走你的痛苦” |
[39:34] | “Let the waxing moon alight the darkness within you.” | “让盈月照亮你心中的黑暗” |
[39:39] | And let this blood of the powerful allow you to heal. | “让这力量之血治愈你” |
[39:43] | My son, you shall be reborn. | “我的儿子 你将重生” |
[39:45] | You shall be reborn. | 你将重生 |
[39:47] | My son doesn’t deserve to die. | 我儿子不应该死 |
[39:50] | I’m not an evil person. | 我不是恶人 |
[39:53] | Ed told us that they were healing spells. | 艾德告诉我们这些是治疗咒语 |
[39:55] | And-and medicine hadn’t worked, | 而且药物治疗毫无效果 |
[39:57] | and I was desperate to try anything. | 我只能不顾一切地去尝试 |
[40:00] | Two people died because of this. | 两人因此而死 |
[40:02] | The Book of Shadows is very, very clear. | 《影子之书》说得非常非常明确 |
[40:04] | It says that a spell will only work | 上面说只有祭品死了 |
[40:07] | if the sacrificed dies | 咒语才会生效 |
[40:10] | so that the other one can live. | 另一个人才能活下来 |
[40:13] | I had to save my boy. | 我必须要救我的孩子 |
[40:17] | And you ended up losing him anyway. | 最后你还是失去了他 |
[40:25] | Mason? | 梅森 |
[40:27] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:30] | There anybody I can call? | 我能帮忙打电话给谁吗 |
[40:33] | Any family? | 还有什么家人吗 |
[40:35] | Ever since my dad died, it’s just been me and Mom. | 从我爸去世后 就只有我和我妈了 |
[40:39] | This is when I get dumped | 现在我差不多… |
[40:40] | in an orphanage with Oliver Twist, right? | 要被扔到孤儿院里去了 对吗 |
[40:44] | – No, that’s not gonna happen. – Sure. | -不 不会的 -那就好 |
[40:47] | You still getting your treatments? | 你还在接受治疗吗 |
[40:50] | Yeah. I start a new round of chemo next month. | 是啊 下个月开始新一轮化疗 |
[40:53] | Doctors said they’re gonna be tweaking the protocols. | 医生说他们会微调一些方案 |
[40:58] | Think maybe things might turn around. | 觉得也许还有转机 |
[41:04] | I’m homeless, but I’m not hopeless. | 我虽然无家可归 但希望并未破灭 |
[41:10] | He can stay with my family. | 他可以去我家住 |
[41:14] | My parents already said it was okay. | 我父母已经同意了 |
[41:19] | Hannah, what… | 汉娜 你… |
[41:20] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[41:23] | I heard about your mom. | 我听说了你妈妈的事 |
[41:29] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很遗憾 |
[41:30] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[41:35] | You’ve always been really sweet to me, | 你一直对我很好 |
[41:38] | even when I was so mean to you. | 即使我对你那么刻薄 |
[41:45] | And I couldn’t be more sorry. | 我不能更抱歉了 |
[41:50] | So… | 所以… |
[41:51] | if you want to play kick the can or something… | 如果你想一起踢个罐子什么的… |
[41:57] | We’re not little kids anymore, Hannah. | 我们不是小孩子了 汉娜 |
[41:59] | I know that, | 我知道 |
[42:01] | but… | 可是… |
[42:02] | what do you say? | 你觉得呢 |
[42:16] | Come on, let’s go. | 走吧 我们走 |
[42:25] | Poor kid. | 可怜的孩子 |
[42:26] | How could a mother’s love get so twisted? | 一个母亲的爱 怎能变得如此扭曲 |
[42:30] | Well, at least Hannah stepped up. | 至少汉娜站出来了 |
[42:33] | Kind of gives you hope, right? | 算是看到了一丝希望 是吧 |
[42:38] | That’d be nice. | 挺好的 |