时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I bake them all myself. | 全是我自己烤的 |
[00:04] | They’re pretty damn tasty. | 可好吃了 |
[00:07] | Pretty potent, too. | 劲也很足 |
[00:08] | Of course, edibles are not for everybody. | 当然 不是所有人都喜欢可食用的类型 |
[00:10] | I would say about 80% of our patients | 大概百分之八十的顾客 |
[00:13] | still prefer their cannabis in traditional form. | 还是更喜欢传统形式的大麻 |
[00:15] | If anxiety is your main ailment, | 如果你的主要问题是焦虑 |
[00:18] | I’d say you go with Purple Diesel. | 我建议你选紫色柴油 |
[00:19] | It’s got the perfect balance of alertness and relaxation. | 让你既不会失去警觉又能全身心放松 |
[00:22] | Leaves you functional, you know? | 毫不影响你的日常生活 |
[00:25] | There you go. | 闻闻看 |
[00:29] | It smokes a little sweet and sour, with just… | 抽起来有点酸甜味 再加上… |
[00:31] | a hint of pine on the exhale. | 呼气时的一丝松木香 |
[00:33] | Yeah, that’s nice. | 真不错 |
[00:35] | – I’ll go with that. – Great. Your best deal, full ounce. | -就要这个 -好的 一盎司最低价 |
[00:38] | It’s $320. | 三百二十刀 |
[00:41] | Don’t suppose you take a card? | 你这应该不能刷卡吧 |
[00:42] | Cash only. | 只收现金 |
[00:45] | – Pretty, right? – Yeah. | -很不错吧 -是啊 |
[00:48] | Get in there. | 装好了 |
[00:50] | There you go. Enjoy. | 拿好 慢慢享受 |
[00:52] | – Thanks. – Absolutely. | -多谢 -乐意效劳 |
[00:56] | No need to be shy. | 不必扭扭捏捏的 |
[00:57] | We’re all legal now. I just need to see your medical card, | 这买卖都合法了 只要出示你的医保卡 |
[01:01] | and I will set you up with the right strain for whatever ails you. | 什么病症我都能给你找到解药 |
[01:11] | You should get that. | 你该看看手机 |
[01:12] | No, it’s… it’s all right. | 这没…没关系 |
[01:14] | It’ll wait. | 不着急 |
[01:18] | No. | 不 |
[01:19] | You need to get it now. | 现在就看 |
[01:33] | What the hell is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[01:37] | Please, Lloyd, please just do what they say. Please. | 拜托 罗伊德 按他们说的做 求你了 |
[01:40] | Please, Lloyd, please just do what they say. Please. | 拜托 罗伊德 按他们说的做 求你了 |
[01:44] | Don’t, Lloyd. Think of your family. | 别冲动 罗伊德 想想你的家人 |
[01:49] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[01:51] | – What do you want? – Check your texts. | -你想怎么样 -看短信 |
[01:52] | There should be instructions. | 里面有指示 |
[02:12] | What about my family? | 我的家人呢 |
[02:13] | When am I gonna see them? | 我什么时候能见到他们 |
[02:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:16] | Soon, I hope. | 希望很快能见到 |
[02:22] | Hey, what’s going on? | 喂 怎么回事 |
[02:23] | Everything all right there, Lloyd? | 有麻烦吗 罗伊德 |
[02:26] | Hey, hold it right there! | 喂 站住别动 |
[02:29] | Stop! | 站住 |
[02:31] | No! Wait, no! | 不 等等 不要 |
[02:47] | Please, Lloyd. Please just do what they say. Please. | 拜托 罗伊德 按他们说的做 求你了 |
[02:51] | Please, Lloyd. Please just do what they say… | 拜托 罗伊德 按他们说的做 |
[02:52] | The wonders of technology, right? | 科技真神奇啊 对吧 |
[02:54] | The threats and the demands both sent to the guy’s cell phone. | 威胁视频和要求都发到了这家伙的手机上 |
[02:58] | So the kidnapping’s legit? We checked on that? | 他家人真被绑架了吗 查证了吗 |
[03:01] | Yeah, cops confirmed. | 对 警察核实过了 |
[03:02] | Guy’s wife never showed up to work. | 他老婆没去上班 |
[03:04] | Kids never made it to school. | 孩子也没去学校 |
[03:06] | Whoever sent the video and the text used the wife’s phone. | 发送视频和短信的人用的是他老婆的手机 |
[03:09] | We really got nothing to trace here. | 什么都追踪不到 |
[03:11] | Yeah. So right now… | 对 所以现在… |
[03:13] | she’s our only lead. | 她是我们唯一的线索 |
[03:15] | What do we know about her, David? | 这女人我们知道些什么 大卫 |
[03:17] | At the moment, next to nothing. | 目前为止 几乎为零 |
[03:18] | She has no I.D., no car keys, no cell phone. | 没身份证 没车钥匙 没手机 |
[03:21] | There’s not a single thing to identify the body. | 一样能确认她身份的东西都没有 |
[03:24] | – Did you run her prints? – Yeah. | -查了指纹吗 -查了 |
[03:25] | She doesn’t have any. | 什么也没有 |
[03:27] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[03:28] | She has no fingerprints. | 她没有指纹 |
[03:30] | Her tips are completely smooth. | 指尖完全是光滑的 |
[03:32] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[03:35] | Nick, | 尼克 |
[03:36] | this woman is our only connection | 这女人是我们找到那对妻儿 |
[03:37] | to finding that mother and her kids, to getting them back. | 救出他们的唯一关联 |
[03:41] | Well, that security guard only fired one shot. | 保安只开了一枪 |
[03:46] | Let’s hope he didn’t kill four people. | 希望其他三个人不会因此送命 |
[04:26] | Please, Lloyd, please just do what they say. Please. | 拜托 罗伊德 按他们说的做 求你了 |
[04:29] | Please, Lloyd, please just do what they say. Please. | 拜托 罗伊德 按他们说的做 求你了 |
[04:32] | Why would she do this? | 她为什么要这么做 |
[04:34] | Why would she take my family from me? | 为什么要绑走我的家人 |
[04:36] | My children? | 我的孩子们 |
[04:37] | You told Detective Crawford | 你跟克罗福德警探说 |
[04:39] | that you’d never seen her before, | 你从没见过她 |
[04:40] | that she’d never been in here. | 她从没来过你店里 |
[04:41] | What about your house? | 那你家呢 |
[04:42] | She and… whoever she might be working with | 她还有她的同伙 |
[04:45] | were probably watching you, studying your habits. | 很可能一直在观察你们 了解你们的习惯 |
[04:48] | Did you see any strange cars on the street this morning? | 你今早看到什么可疑车辆吗 |
[04:50] | No. Everything was normal. | 没有 一切都很正常 |
[04:52] | Dina drops the kids off at school on her way to work. | 蒂娜送孩子上学然后去工作 |
[04:55] | I… helped buckle them in the car. | 我还帮他们系上安全带 |
[04:57] | Kissed them good-bye. | 亲吻他们道别 |
[04:59] | What if that’s the last time I ever see them? | 要是那是我最后一次见到他们怎么办 |
[05:01] | What if they’re gone? | 要是他们就这样死了呢 |
[05:02] | Mr. Bryant, I know this is very difficult, | 布莱恩特先生 我知道这很难 |
[05:05] | but it doesn’t do any good to think like that right now. | 但你现在这么想绝无益处 |
[05:08] | Right now… | 现在… |
[05:10] | let’s just focus on getting your family back, okay? | 我们集中精力救回你的家人 好吗 |
[05:20] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[05:21] | I don’t know, man, she’s still a mystery, | 不知道啊 她还是个谜 |
[05:23] | all the way down to her perfectly smooth fingertips. | 全身上下包括她光滑的指尖 |
[05:25] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我从没见过这种情况 |
[05:27] | You got something there with the shoes? | 鞋子上有发现吗 |
[05:28] | There is a foreign sticky substance on the soles. | 鞋底上有种粘性物质 |
[05:31] | I didn’t see the source for it anywhere in the shop, | 店里没发现有这样的东西 |
[05:34] | so she could’ve picked it up on the way in. | 所以可能是她在来的路上踩到的 |
[05:36] | Could tell us how she got here, where she came from. | 也许能知道她怎么来的 从哪里来 |
[05:39] | You know what’s bugging me? | 你知道我想不通的是什么吗 |
[05:41] | The money. | 这些钱 |
[05:42] | Almost $300,000? | 差不多三十万 |
[05:43] | I mean, why did he have that much cash on him? | 他身上怎么有这么多现金 |
[05:47] | – Yeah, yeah. Hey, Crawford? – Yeah? | -是啊 克罗福德 -怎么了 |
[05:49] | What’s the deal with all this cash? | 这么多现金是怎么回事 |
[05:51] | These people never heard of banks? | 这些人不知道有银行的吗 |
[05:52] | Yeah, banks, credit card companies– | 对 银行和信用卡公司 |
[05:54] | they didn’t want anything to do with the marijuana business. | 他们都不想跟大麻生意扯上关系 |
[05:56] | They’re afraid the funds could be seized as drug money. | 他们担心资金被当作毒资 |
[05:59] | But this is a legal dispensary. | 但这是间合法的药房 |
[06:00] | Legal, according to the state. | 在政府看来是合法的 |
[06:02] | The Feds– they have different ideas. | 但联调局可不这么想 |
[06:04] | – So, these places are “Cash only”? – Yeah. | -所以这些地方只收现金 -对 |
[06:06] | Well, it’s no wonder this place was targeted. | 难怪这里会被人盯上 |
[06:08] | I mean, between the money and all this product, | 算上钱和所有的大麻 |
[06:09] | there’s got to be a million dollars here. | 这里肯定值百万美元 |
[06:11] | That explains the vault, the cameras, | 所以会有保险柜 摄像头 |
[06:14] | and that armed guard. | 还有配备武力的保安 |
[06:16] | A lot of good that did. | 这些东西起了不少作用 |
[06:17] | Still couldn’t protect what really matters. | 但还是没法保护真正重要的东西 |
[06:31] | Jared Briscoe, the Gig Harbor Killer, | 杰拉德·布里斯克 吉格港杀手 |
[06:33] | murdered seven women. | 谋杀了七位女性 |
[06:35] | You think the brothers were working together? | 你觉得他们兄弟俩那时在合作吗 |
[06:37] | – I think they still are. – You want me to resign? | -我觉得他们依然在合作 -你想让我辞职吗 |
[06:40] | No, I don’t want you to resign. | 不 我不想让你辞职 |
[06:41] | If Briscoe and his brother really are the ones | 如果布里斯克和他哥哥就是 |
[06:43] | behind these murders, catch them. | 那些谋杀案的幕后黑手 那就抓住他们 |
[06:54] | Greg told me I’d find you here, lost in Gig Harbor. | 格雷格说我能在这找到你 沉迷在吉格港案子中 |
[06:59] | Are you thinking what I’m thinking? | 我俩想的是同一件事吗 |
[07:02] | I have no idea what I’m thinking. | 我完全不知道我在想什么 |
[07:04] | I don’t even know where to begin. | 我甚至不知道从哪儿入手 |
[07:06] | It’s like Seattle all over again, | 就像是西雅图的旧事重演 |
[07:08] | just waiting for another body to drop. | 等待另一具尸体出现 |
[07:10] | I have an idea where we should start. | 我知道我们该从哪入手 |
[07:14] | Winthrop claimed that he didn’t know he had a twin brother | 温斯洛普说他从不知道自己有个孪生兄弟 |
[07:16] | until he saw him on the news. | 直到在新闻里看到他 |
[07:18] | We both know that’s not true. | 我们都知道那不是真的 |
[07:19] | Yeah, but knowing something and proving it | 是 但知道和证明 |
[07:21] | are two different things. | 是两回事 |
[07:22] | Yeah, so we need to prove that their paths did cross | 对 所以我们得证明在谋杀开始前 |
[07:26] | before the killing started. | 他们就认识了 |
[07:27] | How we gonna do that? | 我们该怎么办 |
[07:28] | We go back to the beginning, | 我们回到起点 |
[07:29] | and then we follow the road from there. | 然后从那里开始走 |
[07:32] | Start with the adoption. | 从收养纪录开始 |
[07:33] | Yes. | 对 |
[07:34] | So, I couldn’t find any adoption history for Winthrop, | 我找不到温斯洛普的收养纪录 |
[07:36] | but Briscoe was– as his brother said– | 但据他哥哥说 布里斯克 |
[07:39] | “Consigned to the hell” of foster care. | 遭受了地狱般的寄养经历 |
[07:43] | – And we do have records for those. – Yes, we do. | -而我们有那些寄养纪录 -没错 |
[07:46] | I’m not so sure that Ecklie’s gonna give us the resources | 我不确定埃克利会让我们 |
[07:50] | for this kind of fishing expedition. | 去做这种审前调查 |
[07:52] | Maybe he doesn’t have to. | 也许不需要他同意 |
[07:53] | I have some vacation days coming up, | 我的假期马上就要到了 |
[07:55] | and I would love to take a trip to Seattle | 我很乐意去西雅图 |
[07:58] | and dig through some adoption records and court files. | 查一些收养记录和法庭文件 |
[08:02] | You know I like to fish. | 你知道我喜欢查东西 |
[08:09] | Patrol unit spotted it in response to the BOLO. | 巡警队回复通缉令说发现了这辆车 |
[08:12] | Belongs to Dina Bryant, dispensary owner’s wife. | 车主是蒂娜·布莱恩特 药房老板的妻子 |
[08:15] | Well, this street’s on the route | 从他们家到孩子们的幼儿园 |
[08:16] | from their house to the kids’ preschool. | 要经过这条街 |
[08:18] | Kidnappers must’ve followed them from home. | 绑匪一定是从家跟他们到这里的 |
[08:20] | Cops said they spoke to a woman who heard tires squealing. | 警察问询了一个听到急刹车声的女人 |
[08:23] | She looked out, saw a van racing away. | 她看了看外面 看到一辆货车疾驰而去 |
[08:27] | A dark blue van? | 一辆深蓝色的货车吗 |
[08:29] | Yeah. How did you know that? | 对 你怎么知道的 |
[08:30] | Looks like a fresh dent on the bumper here. | 保险杠上有新鲜的凹痕 |
[08:33] | Some blue paint left behind. | 上面有一些蓝色车漆 |
[08:36] | Must have been how they were taken. | 他们就是这么被抓走的 |
[08:38] | Kidnapper bumped the back of the car. | 绑匪从后面撞了他们的车 |
[08:40] | Okay, stay right here. I’ll be right back, okay? | 待在这里 我马上就回来 好吗 |
[08:43] | And then grabbed them | 然后在妈妈下车 |
[08:44] | when the mother pulls over to exchange insurance information. | 交换保险信息时抓住了他们 |
[08:46] | No, please! My babies! | 不 不要 我的孩子 |
[08:58] | I can’t figure her out, Nick. | 我查不出她是谁 尼克 |
[09:00] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[09:01] | There’s just nothing about her that fits. | 她跟这个案子一点都不符合 |
[09:03] | This crime was well-planned. | 这起绑架案计划得很好 |
[09:04] | Despite the fact that it went sideways, it was smart. | 除了发生了点意外 都很精妙 |
[09:06] | But watching her– she has no idea what she’s doing. | 但看看她 她完全不知道自己在做什么 |
[09:10] | She’s nervous, she’s tense, hesitant. | 她很紧张 压力很大 很犹豫 |
[09:13] | – She’s way out of her element. – Well, I’m still trying | -她完全不在状态 -我还在努力 |
[09:15] | to figure out how she even got there. | 查出她是怎么到药房的 |
[09:16] | She didn’t have any car keys, the cops checked the parking lot | 她身上没有车钥匙 警察排查了 |
[09:19] | around the crime scene, | 现场周围的停车场 |
[09:20] | didn’t find a car that could’ve been hers, | 没找到一辆可能是她的车 |
[09:22] | so she must have had a ride. | 所以一定是别人载她来的 |
[09:23] | – What’s that? – Oh, yeah. | -这是什么 -对了 |
[09:25] | This is the latest footage from a check-cashing place | 这是药房那条街上一个支票兑换点的 |
[09:28] | up the street from the dispensary. | 最新的监控录像 |
[09:31] | It’s kind of hard to see, | 有些看不清楚 |
[09:32] | but the dispensary should be right up there. | 但药房应该就在那里 |
[09:35] | Yeah, but look. | 对 你看 |
[09:36] | That car, double parked. | 那辆并排停靠的车 |
[09:37] | Looks like a Mustang, black. | 看起来像是辆黑色的野马 |
[09:39] | Then it suddenly takes off. | 它突然开走了 |
[09:41] | Check that time code. | 检查一下时间点 |
[09:43] | That’s just seconds after the security guard fired his gun. | 就在保安开枪几秒之后 |
[09:47] | That’s got to be it. That’s the partner right there. | 就是它了 车里就是她的同伙 |
[09:49] | There’s no way in hell to read the plates. | 没法看清车牌 |
[09:51] | -No. – It’s molasses. | -对 -是糖浆 |
[09:53] | What is? | 什么是糖浆 |
[09:55] | The sticky substance on the bottom of her shoes– it’s molasses. | 她鞋底的黏性物质 是糖浆 |
[09:57] | Blackstrap molasses to be specific. | 确切地说是黑糖浆 |
[10:00] | Come on. Who uses molasses these days? | 拜托 现在谁还用糖浆啊 |
[10:02] | Interesting answer: marijuana growers. | 答案耐人寻味 大麻种植者 |
[10:05] | – For what? – Molasses, it turns out, | -用来干嘛 -其实糖浆 |
[10:06] | is a common soil additive to cultivating cannabis. | 是种植大麻常用的土壤添加剂 |
[10:10] | This lady was a grower? | 这个女人是种大麻的 |
[10:12] | I don’t buy that any more than I buy her as a kidnapper. | 我不相信她种大麻 也不信她是个绑匪 |
[10:15] | The woman– | 那个女人 |
[10:17] | who could she have been working with? | 她可能跟谁合作 |
[10:19] | Did you have any problems with anyone opening up your shop? | 你开这间药房惹到什么人了吗 |
[10:22] | Do you owe money? | 你欠债吗 |
[10:23] | Do you deal with anyone who could be trouble? | 你交往的人里 有谁可能给你带来麻烦吗 |
[10:26] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[10:27] | I’m in the drug business. | 我做的是大麻生意 |
[10:31] | I may be legal, but it’s a gray area at best. | 也许合法 但顶多算是灰色地带 |
[10:34] | My growers are technically outlaws. | 我的种植者严格来说都是违法的 |
[10:36] | My main competition are street dealers | 我最大的竞争者是街头毒贩 |
[10:38] | and-and delivery services who think | 还有那些觉得我抢生意的上门服务 |
[10:41] | I’m stealing their business. | 我抢了他们的生意 |
[10:42] | It’s the Wild West all over again. | 就像西部荒原再现一样 |
[10:44] | Yeah, I understand that. | 我明白 |
[10:45] | But was there anyone in particular? | 有任何人特别明显吗 |
[10:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:50] | It could be anyone | 只要是知道 |
[10:52] | who has any idea how much cash involved. | 这能赚大钱的人都有可能 |
[11:03] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[11:04] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么做 |
[11:06] | We wait for the kidnappers to try | 等待绑匪 |
[11:07] | to make contact with you again. | 和你再次联系 |
[11:09] | Now, we already have people — police — at your house. | 我们已经安排了警察去你家 |
[11:11] | They’re setting up your phones. | 他们正在那里设置电话 |
[11:12] | We’re gonna do the same thing here. | 我们也会在这里做好准备 |
[11:15] | That’s it? | 就这些吗 |
[11:23] | David said you were done. | 大卫说你完工了 |
[11:26] | You find anything? | 有什么发现吗 |
[11:27] | Not what you’re looking for. | 没有什么你想要的 |
[11:28] | There are no surgical or cosmetic implants, | 体内没有任何外科或整形植入物 |
[11:31] | nothing with a serial number we could trace. | 没有带可查序列号的东西 |
[11:33] | – Her identity is still a mystery. – ‘Fraid so. | -她的身份仍是个谜 -恐怖是的 |
[11:35] | I can explain the absence of fingerprints, | 我倒是可以解释指纹消失的原因 |
[11:38] | if it’s any consolation. | 也不算什么收获都没有吧 |
[11:39] | She was on a drug called capecitabine. | 她在服用叫做卡培他滨的药 |
[11:41] | One of its side effects is the shedding of fingerprints. | 其副作用之一就是指纹的脱落 |
[11:44] | And what is the drug used for? | 这个药物的作用是什么 |
[11:46] | It’s given to recovering cancer patients. | 癌症患者在恢复期会服用 |
[11:48] | She’d undergone surgery for colon cancer. | 她进行了结肠癌的手术 |
[11:51] | Successful surgery, it appears. | 看起来手术很成功 |
[11:53] | I thought it was interesting, given how she got here. | 这点挺值得跟进的 毕竟这案子跟毒品有关 |
[11:55] | Her tox report. | 你看看她的毒性检测 |
[11:59] | She tested positive for THC. | 她体内有四氢大麻酚 |
[12:02] | She was a marijuana user. | 原来她在吸大麻 |
[12:03] | Medicinal, probably, because of the cancer. | 应该是药用吧 因为她患了癌症 |
[12:06] | There was no evidence of heavier substances | 没有任何大量服食毒品的迹象 |
[12:10] | or intravenous drug use. | 静脉上也没有针孔 |
[12:12] | You know, maybe we’re not beaten yet. | 也许我们还没到走投无路的份上 |
[12:15] | Her axillary lymph nodes are discolored. | 她的腋淋巴结变色了 |
[12:18] | I assumed it was due to melanoma, given her history. | 基于她的病史 我本以为是黑素瘤导致的 |
[12:21] | But it could be something else. | 或许还有其他可能 |
[12:23] | Something else, like what? | 还有哪种可能 |
[12:24] | Well, let’s find out. | 我们来看看 |
[12:28] | Well, the node is easily enough removed. | 淋巴结倒是很容易取出 |
[12:43] | That looks like ink. | 看起来像墨水 |
[12:44] | It is. Tattoo ink. | 是的 这是纹身的墨水 |
[12:47] | During the tattoo process, it’s deposited in the dermis. | 纹身时 墨水会沉淀到真皮里 |
[12:50] | Microphages digest it, | 被小噬细胞吸收 |
[12:52] | and then migrate into the closest lymph nodes. | 然后转移到最近的淋巴结 |
[12:55] | But she doesn’t have any tattoos. | 可是她没有纹身啊 |
[12:58] | She doesn’t now, but she did at some point. | 现在没有 但她确实有过 |
[13:00] | Why don’t you hit the lights. | 把灯关了吧 |
[13:02] | Even if it’s been removed, we can still find it. | 就算是被除去了 我们还是能找到 |
[13:10] | Why don’t you turn her head there. | 你把她的头转一下 |
[13:13] | There you go. | 就是这里 |
[13:14] | It was laser removed, | 通过激光手术清除了 |
[13:15] | but there’s no hiding from the ALS. | 但是用多波域光源仪还是能看到 |
[13:20] | You know what? I’ve seen this tattoo before. | 我见过这个纹身 |
[13:23] | Morgan said we had a lead on the dispensary case? | 摩根说药房那案子有眉目了 |
[13:26] | Maybe. Turns out, our mystery woman | 也许是的 结果我们发现 |
[13:28] | had a tattoo on her neck. | 神秘女士的脖子上有纹身 |
[13:30] | Ties her to a local gang set, the Bridge Rock Devils. | 这纹身跟当地的一个帮派有关 桥石魔鬼 |
[13:33] | And those are all devils? | 这些都是其魔鬼成员吗 |
[13:35] | I pulled arrest records on | 我搜查了近十年来 |
[13:36] | every female member arrested in the last ten years. | 这个帮派所有被逮捕的女性成员 |
[13:40] | Wait a minute. What about that? Could be. | 等等 她呢 可能就是她 |
[13:45] | That’s her. Seven years ago. | 就是她 七年前被逮捕 |
[13:48] | Allison Ball. | 艾莉森·鲍尔 |
[13:49] | Current address? | 目前住址呢 |
[13:51] | 1217 Crescent, Boulder City. | 博尔德城 新月街1217号 |
[13:59] | Clear! | 安全 |
[14:02] | Bedroom’s clear! | 卧室安全 |
[14:04] | Sorry, Stokes. | 抱歉 丝多克斯 |
[14:05] | No sign of any hostages. | 没有人质的迹象 |
[14:07] | Place is all yours. | 这里交给你们了 |
[14:08] | Okay, thank you, Captain. | 好的 谢谢你 队长 |
[14:23] | “Teacher of the Year”? | “年度最佳教师” |
[14:24] | Yeah, something’s not right. | 有点不大对劲 |
[14:26] | Does this look like the home of a lady | 这看起来像是 |
[14:28] | who would kidnap somebody to you? | 绑架犯的家吗 |
[14:30] | No. | 不像 |
[14:33] | Hey, Nick, her phone. | 尼克 她的手机 |
[14:37] | She got a video, too. | 她也收到了视频 |
[14:40] | I’m sorry, Ally. | 对不起 艾莉 |
[14:42] | Please, just do what they say, or they’re gonna kill me. | 求你照他们说的做 不然他们会杀了我 |
[14:46] | I’m sorry, Ally. | 对不起 艾莉 |
[14:48] | Who is he? | 他又是谁 |
[14:49] | I don’t know, but there’s pictures of him up | 不知道 但这里到处都有 |
[14:51] | – all over the place. – Brother, maybe? | -他的照片 -也许是兄弟 |
[14:53] | Yeah, either that or a boyfriend. | 不然就是男友 |
[14:55] | She didn’t go to that dispensary to rob the place. | 她不是专门去抢药房的 |
[14:58] | She was trying to save him. | 她是想救他 |
[15:00] | She’s not the one we’re after here. | 我们要找的人不是她 |
[15:02] | And it looks like we have one more hostage to find. | 而且看来又多了一位我们得找到的人质 |
[15:11] | I’m sorry, Ally. | 对不起 艾莉 |
[15:13] | Please, just do what they say, | 拜托你照他们说的做 |
[15:16] | or they’re gonna kill me. | 不然他们会杀了我 |
[15:17] | I’m sorry, Ally. | 对不起 艾莉 |
[15:19] | The young man tied up in that video | 视频里被绑架的小伙子 |
[15:21] | is Allison Ball’s little brother. | 是艾莉森·鲍尔的弟弟 |
[15:24] | Stuart — 24 years old, no criminal record. | 斯图尔特 二十四岁 没有犯罪记录 |
[15:27] | Greg’s at his apartment right now, | 格雷格现在就在他公寓 |
[15:29] | checking him out. | 检查他的寓所 |
[15:31] | Can we trace the phone that sent this? | 我们能追踪发视频的手机吗 |
[15:32] | No, no. Same as before. | 不行 跟先前一样 |
[15:34] | The bad guys used the victim’s phone. | 绑匪用的是受害者的手机 |
[15:36] | Same with the text with the instructions on it. | 发命令的短信也是 |
[15:37] | 你弟弟在我们手上 如果你不服从命令他就会死 | |
[15:38] | Gave the address of the dispensary. | 上面写着药房的地址 |
[15:40] | Told her to | 要求她 |
[15:42] | go there to be with the owner at 10:15 AM. exactly. | 在早上十点十五分接近药房老板 |
[15:47] | “If either of you fail to follow instructions, | “如果你们任何一人不服从指令 |
[15:50] | your brother dies.” | 你弟弟就会死” |
[15:51] | Our dead teacher’s just a pawn in all of this. | 这位枉死的老师只是一颗棋子罢了 |
[15:54] | Bad guys who are | 绑匪们利用她 |
[15:56] | using her to insulate themselves from the crime. | 撇清作案关系 |
[15:59] | Well, yeah, that way | 是啊 这样的话 |
[16:00] | they don’t have to step one foot in that dispensary. | 他们就不必亲自走进那家药店了 |
[16:03] | You know? They’re never on camera. It’s ingenious. | 完全没被监控拍到 这很精明 |
[16:05] | Why these two? | 为什么选这两位 |
[16:06] | Why were the teacher and her brother chosen for this robbery? | 为什么选这位老师和她弟弟参与这起抢劫 |
[16:10] | Must have just crossed paths with the kidnapper at some point. | 她和这个绑匪一定有某种交集 |
[16:15] | Well, she’s a teacher. | 她是个老师 |
[16:16] | Maybe we’re looking at a parent of one of her students. | 可能绑匪是她某个学生的家长 |
[16:18] | 早日康复 | |
[16:19] | She just went through a whole year of cancer treatments; | 她刚接受了一年的癌症治疗 |
[16:22] | it could be somebody associated with that. | 也可能是和这有关系的人 |
[16:24] | Or… | 又或者… |
[16:28] | could be the demon weed. | 是和大麻有关 |
[16:31] | You know, Lloyd said that he’d never seen Allison before, | 但罗伊德说他从没见过艾莉森 |
[16:34] | that she wasn’t a customer. | 说她从没来买过大麻 |
[16:36] | You think he could’ve been lying? You think he knew her? | 你觉得他在说谎 他其实认识她 |
[16:38] | If we can prove a connection here, | 如果能证明他俩曾经认识 |
[16:40] | then maybe we’re having another conversation with Lloyd. | 那我们就得再找罗伊德谈谈了 |
[16:43] | The common denominator in all of this? | 所有疑团的共同点 |
[16:47] | Marijuana. | 大麻 |
[17:16] | 水 大麻二醇 四氢大麻酚 | |
[17:21] | There was this guy, lived in my dorm in college. | 在大学时住我宿舍的一个男生 |
[17:23] | Everybody used to call him Space Bob. | 大家都叫他太空鲍勃 |
[17:24] | Your lab smells like his room. | 你的实验室和他房间味道很像 |
[17:27] | That’s not a compliment to either of you. | 我可不是在夸你们俩 |
[17:28] | Yeah, it is pretty pungent in here. | 这儿味道确实挺冲 |
[17:30] | Uh, especially the Skunkadelic. | 尤其是臭鼬阿黛 |
[17:35] | This is all from Lloyd’s dispensary? | 这些都是从罗伊德的药店拿的吗 |
[17:37] | All these strains? | 这里所有的菌株 |
[17:38] | I don’t mean to sound square, | 不是我想显得太正直 |
[17:39] | but is there really that big a difference, one from the other? | 但各个品种真的有很大的差别吗 |
[17:43] | Absolutely. Each strain has its own unique level of, | 当然 每棵菌株都有… |
[17:47] | uh, countless cannabinoids and terpenoids, | 大麻素和萜类的独特配比 |
[17:49] | which gives pot its medicinal value. | 使得大麻有医用价值 |
[17:51] | Believe it or not, | 不管你信不信 |
[17:52] | there is a legit medical basis for marijuana use. | 吸食大麻有合法的医学基础支撑 |
[17:55] | Uh, granted, the names don’t really help the credibility. | 但这些名字却没能帮忙提高大麻的声誉 |
[17:58] | Yeah, well, that’s true. | 那倒确实如此 |
[17:59] | What else did you find out? | 你还发现了什么 |
[18:00] | Well, I’m using Near IR Spectrometry to analyze Lloyd’s inventory. | 我用近红外光谱分析了罗伊德的存货 |
[18:05] | Because of the varying cannabinoid levels of each strain, | 因为每棵菌株大麻素所占比例的不同 |
[18:09] | it produces its own unique wave form or spectrum. | 使得每棵都有其特定的波形或频谱 |
[18:12] | Uh, fingerprint of sorts. | 类似于指纹 |
[18:14] | Well, which wave form is from our dead teacher’s pot? | 那我们死者老师的大麻是什么波形 |
[18:18] | It’s this one here. | 是这个 |
[18:20] | Unfortunately, it’s not a match to any of Lloyd’s stuff. | 遗憾的是 和罗伊德的存货没有匹配 |
[18:23] | Allison Ball wasn’t buying her marijuanafrom Lloyd’s dispensary? | 艾莉森·鲍尔不是从罗伊德的药店买的大麻 |
[18:26] | Well, that makes me wonder where she was getting it from. | 那她到底是从哪搞到的呢 |
[18:29] | Well, there might be a way to find out. | 我倒有一种方法可以查到 |
[18:31] | There’s a database being assembled in Connecticut, | 在联调局的帮助下 有一个设立在 |
[18:33] | with help from the Feds. | 康涅狄格州的数据库 |
[18:34] | They’re cataloging marijuana by its actual DNA. | 他们根据大麻的DNA收录了所有数据 |
[18:37] | CODIS for cannabis? | 大麻联合索引系统吗 |
[18:38] | You know, if Henry can isolate a DNA profile | 如果亨利能够分离出艾莉森·鲍尔 |
[18:41] | for Allison Ball’s marijuana, | 所持大麻的DNA |
[18:43] | then we might get lucky and | 那我们也许能有幸调取 |
[18:44] | run it against the Feds’ database. | 匹配联调局的数据库 |
[18:50] | 早日康复 约翰祝 | |
[18:52] | Hey. What’s all this? | 这些都是什么 |
[18:54] | Allison Ball’s life. | 艾莉森·鲍尔的生活 |
[18:57] | Her finances, her health, her job. | 她的经济状况 健康状况和工作 |
[19:00] | All the little lives that she touched. | 她感化到的每个小孩子 |
[19:02] | Well, I, uh, just checked out her brother’s apartment. | 我刚去搜查了下她弟弟的家 |
[19:05] | I’m thinking that he might be a little sketchy. | 我觉得他可能有点随意 |
[19:08] | Oh, what do you mean? What’d you find? | 怎么说 你发现什么了 |
[19:10] | Well, it’s more what I didn’t find. | 更应该关注我所没有发现的 |
[19:12] | No evidence of employment. | 没有工作的迹象 |
[19:13] | No check stubs, no bank or tax statement. | 没有支票存根 银行账单或纳税单 |
[19:15] | Yet he lives in this nice place. | 但却住在豪华的地方 |
[19:18] | Has a big TV, gaming system and all that. | 有大屏电视 游戏机种种 |
[19:21] | I don’t know, maybe big sister was, uh, helping him out financially. | 我不知道 可能他姐姐是他的经济来源 |
[19:25] | I-I don’t know how. | 我不知道怎么够养活两个人 |
[19:26] | I… I mean, | 我是说 |
[19:28] | from what I’ve seen, it looks like | 从我看过的内容分析 |
[19:30] | her cancer pretty much obliterated her finances. | 似乎治疗癌症已经用光了她的积蓄 |
[19:33] | She basically had nothing left. | 她基本上一无所有了 |
[19:37] | Except… | 除了… |
[19:39] | Wow. This is weird. | 这可真奇怪 |
[19:40] | Uh… What? | 怎么了 |
[19:43] | How do you think that happened? | 你觉得这是什么情况 |
[19:49] | Hey, Russell, you got a sec? | 罗素 有空吗 |
[19:50] | I do. What do you got? | 有 查到什么了 |
[19:51] | Uh, bank statement for Allison Ball | 艾莉森·鲍尔的银行账单 |
[19:53] | shows a $50,000-deposit made to her account just six weeks ago. | 显示在六周前有五万美元存入她的账户 |
[19:58] | – $50,000? From whom? – No record. | -五万 谁给她的 -没有记录 |
[20:00] | It was all cash. | 全部现金存入 |
[20:01] | So how does a teacher who makes, what, 65K tops | 一位年薪最多六万五的老师 |
[20:04] | come across $50,000 cash? | 怎么会突然有五万元的现金 |
[20:07] | Maybe she wasn’t just an innocent victim. | 可能她不只是位无辜的被害者 |
[20:10] | All right… | 好吧… |
[20:11] | Uh, gentlemen? | 两位 |
[20:12] | I’ve got something you might find interesting. | 我查到了一些有趣的事情 |
[20:15] | “Us-2-U Wellness”. | 你买我送网 |
[20:16] | It’s an online marijuana delivery service. | 在线大麻送货服务 |
[20:19] | There are dozens that operate locally. | 本地有许多个这样的网站 |
[20:21] | You can scroll through their various strains– | 可以浏览不同种类的菌株 |
[20:23] | indicas, sativas, hybrids. | 籼稻 亚麻荠 混合型 |
[20:26] | Point, click and the order’s at your door in two hours. | 选定 点击 两小时后送货上门 |
[20:28] | And- and what does this have to do with our case? | 这和我们的案子有什么关系 |
[20:30] | The Feds recently raided Us-2-U. | 联调局最近突击检查了你买我送网 |
[20:33] | And the pot that they seized was entered | 缴获的大麻被记录进了 |
[20:35] | into their burgeoning marijuana DNA database, | 不断扩大的大麻DNA数据库 |
[20:38] | where they found a match | 数据库里有一种 |
[20:40] | to the pot that you found in Allison’s apartment. | 和你在艾莉森家发现的大麻匹配 |
[20:42] | So that’s where she got her marijuana. | 所以她是网上购买的大麻 |
[20:45] | And the guy behind Us-2-U… | 运营你买我送网的人是 |
[20:47] | Calvin Reynolds. | 卡尔文·雷诺兹 |
[20:49] | Calvin Reynolds drives a black Mustang. | 卡尔文·雷诺兹驾驶一辆黑色野马 |
[20:52] | Nick and Sara said that they saw | 尼克和萨拉说他们通过监控 |
[20:54] | a black Mustang in front of the dispensary. | 在药店门口看到一辆黑色野马 |
[20:56] | It took off after Allison was shot. | 听到艾莉森中枪后开走了 |
[20:58] | You seem to be running afoul of the law lately, Calvin. | 卡尔文 你最近好像又触犯法律了 |
[21:01] | What’s up with that? | 怎么了 |
[21:02] | You mean the Fed bust? | 你是指联调局突击检查吗 |
[21:04] | That’s crap. | 那都是胡扯 |
[21:06] | My attorneys already filed to have the case dropped. | 我的律师已经提出诉讼使其撤诉了 |
[21:07] | The Web site was back up and running in three days. | 网站已经重新运营 开业三天了 |
[21:10] | Medical marijuana use is legal in Nevada. | 医用大麻在内华达州已经合法化了 |
[21:12] | Pretty soon, recreational use will be, too. | 用不了多久 消遣性毒品也会合法化 |
[21:14] | You got a problem with that, that’s too bad. | 你要是对此有意见 我只能说很遗憾 |
[21:16] | To be honest, I really don’t care one way or another. | 老实说 我根本不在乎 |
[21:18] | This isn’t about marijuana for me. | 我关心的可不是大麻的问题 |
[21:24] | You know this woman? | 你认识这个女人吗 |
[21:25] | That’s Allison Ball. | 这是艾莉森·鲍尔 |
[21:27] | Strange thing– | 奇怪的是 |
[21:28] | she had molasses on the soles of her shoes | 她今早被枪杀后 |
[21:30] | when she was shot dead this morning. | 我们在她尸体的鞋底上找到了糖浆 |
[21:34] | Well, molasses is used in the cultivation of cannabis, right? | 糖浆是用于大麻种植的 对吧 |
[21:37] | Yeah, sure. Lot of the growers use it. | 没错 很多大麻种植者都会用它 |
[21:39] | Do you? | 那你呢 |
[21:40] | Hey, the only reason I’m asking is because | 我会这么问 完全是因为 |
[21:42] | we had a look inside of that black Mustang of yours | 我们检查了你的那辆福特野马 |
[21:45] | and we found molasses spilled all on the carpet. | 发现糖浆洒满了车内的地毯 |
[21:49] | Now, in my mind, that puts Allison in your car | 让人不得不怀疑艾莉森就坐在你的车上 |
[21:52] | and you, Calvin, | 而你 卡尔文 |
[21:53] | in front of the dispensary when she was shot. | 在她被枪杀时就你在药房外面 |
[21:57] | Hey, buddy… | 小伙子 |
[22:00] | I get the motive. | 我理解你的动机 |
[22:01] | You know, you used to be the only game in town. | 以前你是这个城里唯一的药王 |
[22:04] | Now you have these dispensaries opening up. | 现在各种小药房如雨后春笋般涌现 |
[22:06] | I mean, they’re stealing your business. | 他们抢了你的生意 |
[22:08] | They’re stealing your money. | 他们在抢你的钱 |
[22:10] | Tell me, | 告诉我 |
[22:11] | why her? | 为什么选她 |
[22:12] | Why would you rope a poor, innocent girl into your scheme? | 为什么把一个可怜无辜的姑娘卷进你的阴谋 |
[22:17] | Nobody ever roped Ally into anything. | 没人能说服艾莉卷进任何事 |
[22:20] | The fact is, she called me. | 实际上 是她打电话找的我 |
[22:23] | Oh, so she was the criminal mastermind behind all of this. | 这么说她才是这一切的幕后主谋 |
[22:27] | Is that it? | 是吗 |
[22:28] | Ally and me go way back. | 我和艾莉有很多年的交情了 |
[22:31] | We both grew up in Bridge Rock. | 我们是在桥石一起长大的伙伴 |
[22:33] | We were both Devils. | 那时都加入了魔鬼帮 |
[22:35] | She got out. | 她后来离开了 |
[22:37] | Made a better life. | 过上了更好的生活 |
[22:39] | But she always called me when she needed me. | 但她有困难的时候总会打给我 |
[22:41] | Like when the cancer came and the doctor | 比如说 当她患了癌症 |
[22:42] | suggested pot might help, she called me. | 医生建议使用大麻时 她找我帮忙 |
[22:45] | When her medical bills started piling up | 当治疗费越来越贵 |
[22:47] | and the treatment became too expensive, she called me. | 医药费超出她的负荷时 她找我帮忙 |
[22:49] | So you gave her money? | 所以你就把钱给她了 |
[22:50] | $50,000. And I’d do it again in a second, gladly, just… | 五万美金 我眼睛都不带眨一下的 |
[22:57] | just because of who she was. | 就因为是她我才给的 |
[22:58] | So you helped her out from time to time. | 这么说你一直都在时不时帮助她 |
[23:00] | How does that get us to today? | 那事情怎么会发展到今天这一步呢 |
[23:04] | She called me this morning. | 她今早打给我 |
[23:06] | She was panicked, said… | 完全慌了神 说什么… |
[23:08] | said somebody had grabbed up her brother. | 有人抓走了她弟弟 |
[23:11] | And they had, uh, | 然后他们 |
[23:12] | you know, given… given her instructions on how to get him back. | 给了她那个能救回她弟弟的指令 |
[23:15] | But she was, uh… she was scared. | 但是她…非常害怕 |
[23:18] | She was… she was too freaked out to do it alone. | 她吓坏了…不敢一个人去 |
[23:20] | So she called… and she asked you to drive. | 所以她打给你 让你载她去 |
[23:24] | And I would’ve done the whole thing for her if I could. | 如果可以 我宁可替她完成整件事 |
[23:31] | When I realized she… | 当我意识到… |
[23:33] | she wasn’t coming back out, I… | 她出不来了 我… |
[23:39] | …I just left. | 我就开走了 |
[23:45] | She should’ve just let that bastard rot. | 她就应该让那个畜生自生自灭 |
[23:48] | You’re talking about her brother– Stuart? | 你说她弟弟斯图尔特吗 |
[23:50] | Ally said he’d been running numbers for some bookie. | 艾莉说他在帮博彩经纪人跑腿买彩票 |
[23:52] | She thought that’s who would be behind the kidnapping. | 她觉得是那些人绑走了她弟弟 |
[23:55] | Okay, Calvin, do you know who he was working for? | 卡尔文 你知道他的老版是谁吗 |
[23:57] | I need a name. I need the name of the bookie. | 给我名字 那个博彩经纪人的名字 |
[24:00] | No. | 不知道 |
[24:02] | No, Ally didn’t know the name. | 艾莉不知道他叫什么 |
[24:06] | What’s going on? Have you heard anything? | 什么情况 你那边有消息吗 |
[24:08] | No. Not yet, Lloyd. I’m sorry. | 还没有 罗伊德 我很抱歉 |
[24:09] | This doesn’t make any sense! They should have called by now! | 没道理啊 这时候他们应该打来的 |
[24:12] | They should have made contact! | 他们应该联系我要赎金的 |
[24:13] | Why haven’t they called?! | 为什么还没来电话 |
[24:14] | Lloyd! Listen to me. | 罗伊德 听我说 |
[24:16] | Whoever the kidnappers are, they are scrambling right now, | 不管绑匪是谁 此刻他们一定很慌乱 |
[24:18] | trying to come up with a new plan. | 忙着想出新对策 |
[24:20] | We just have to wait. | 我们只能等待 |
[24:22] | For how long? | 还要等多久 |
[24:24] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[24:25] | But I know they’re worth waiting for. | 但我知道这值得我们等待 |
[24:28] | In the meantime… | 与此同时… |
[24:30] | maybe you can help me. | 也许你能帮帮我 |
[24:31] | Have you seen this guy? | 你有见过这个男人吗 |
[24:33] | His name is Stuart Ball, He’s the brother of the woman | 他叫斯图尔特·鲍尔 今早被枪杀的那个女人 |
[24:35] | that was shot in here this morning. | 是他的姐姐 |
[24:37] | Do you know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[24:37] | Has he been in here, maybe? | 他或许有来过这里 |
[24:39] | No. I don’t recognize him. | 没有 我没见过他 |
[24:42] | Is he involved somehow? | 这事儿和他有关系吗 |
[24:43] | He’s in business with some bad people. | 他一直和一些坏人打交道 |
[24:45] | That’s all we know right now. | 目前我们就知道这么多 |
[24:48] | Hold on, Lloyd, hold on. Not yet. | 等一下 罗伊德 还没到时候 |
[24:54] | All right, I’m ready. | 好了 我准备好了 |
[24:56] | Go ahead, | 可以开始了 |
[24:57] | answer it. | 接电话吧 |
[25:00] | Hello? | 你好 |
[25:05] | No. We’re closed right now. | 不做生意了 我们关门了 |
[25:07] | I don’t know for how long. | 我也不知道什么时候再开张 |
[25:08] | I have to keep this line free. | 我还有事儿 没时间废话 |
[25:12] | This is Keys. | 我是奇斯 |
[25:14] | You got him. Where? | 你找到他了 在哪里 |
[25:16] | Yeah. You were just asking about Stuart Ball? | 好的 你不是要找斯图尔特·鲍尔吗 |
[25:20] | Well, it sounds like our guys just found him. | 我们的同事刚打来说找到他了 |
[25:27] | Blue van. | 蓝色货车 |
[25:28] | Just like the woman saw | 跟那个目击者描述的一样 |
[25:29] | speeding away from the kidnapping. | 是飞速逃离绑架现场的那辆车 |
[25:41] | It’s just Stuart. | 只有斯图尔特一个人 |
[25:43] | No sign of the mother or the kids. | 没有母亲或是孩子们的踪迹 |
[25:46] | Well, now we know whoever has them | 但显然抓走他们的人 |
[25:48] | isn’t afraid to kill. | 下手毫不留情 |
[26:00] | Just talked to the van’s owner; | 刚跟货车车主联系过 |
[26:02] | pretty much sure I ruined his Hawaiian vacation. | 我貌似搅黄了他的夏威夷之旅 |
[26:04] | He’s in Hawaii? So the van’s stolen? | 他在夏威夷吗 所以货车是被偷的 |
[26:08] | Well, the shot was at close range. | 枪击是近距离发生的 |
[26:10] | The shooter was in the van with the victim– | 枪手跟被害人都在车里 |
[26:12] | most likely in the passenger seat. | 很可能是在副驾驶位 |
[26:15] | Although… | 然而… |
[26:17] | that’s a good amount of high-velocity impact spatter up here. | 这里有不少高速喷溅留下的痕迹 |
[26:21] | Maybe a little luminol will tell a better story. | 喷点鲁米诺应该就知道了 |
[26:34] | There’s blood splatter all over the passenger seat. | 副驾驶位到处都溅了血 |
[26:37] | Not all of it. Look there, on the side of the seat. | 不全是 看那里 座位侧面 |
[26:40] | There’s a blood void. | 这里没有血迹 |
[26:42] | From what? | 怎么回事 |
[26:44] | The shooter wasn’t up front. | 枪手不是坐在前面 |
[26:46] | He was in back. | 他坐在后面 |
[26:48] | He reached between the seats to fire. | 从座位之间伸出手来开枪 |
[26:51] | His arm kept the blood from hittingthat part of the seat. | 他的手臂挡住了喷到这里的血 |
[26:54] | It settled on his arm instead. | 结果血留在了他胳膊上 |
[26:56] | But what about the round? | 那子弹呢 |
[26:58] | The shot was through-and-through. | 子弹穿透了伤口 |
[27:00] | Didn’t break any windows. | 却没有打碎玻璃 |
[27:03] | It caught the A-pillar. | 它打在了车内前立柱上 |
[27:11] | According to Doc Robbins, | 据罗宾斯医生所说 |
[27:12] | Stuart Ball died between six and ten hours ago. | 斯图尔特·鲍尔死于六到十小时之前 |
[27:15] | Six to ten– that’s shortly after the robbery went bad. | 六到十小时 就在抢劫失败后不久 |
[27:18] | Yeah. That can’t help our chances | 没错 这对我们确认母亲和孩子 |
[27:20] | of finding the mother and her kids alive. | 是否活着毫无帮助 |
[27:22] | Stuart Ball had served his purpose, right? | 斯图尔特·鲍尔已经没有利用价值了 |
[27:25] | Mother and the two kids could still be worth some money. | 母亲和两个孩子还能值一些钱 |
[27:27] | That might be reason to keep them alive. | 冲这一点也许能让他们活着 |
[27:30] | Well, I hope you’re right. | 希望你是对的 |
[27:31] | Hey, guys, I think we just caught a break with ballistics. | 各位 我们貌似在弹道分析上有了突破 |
[27:34] | I got an IBIS hit off the bullet | 我对杀死斯图尔特·鲍尔的子弹 |
[27:36] | that killed Stuart Ball. | 做了综合弹道识别 |
[27:37] | It matches a round that was fired five years ago | 与五年前一起致命车辆劫案里 |
[27:40] | in a fatal carjacking attempt. | 射出的子弹弹道吻合 |
[27:41] | Did they catch the carjacker? | 他们抓住劫车者了吗 |
[27:43] | In a matter of speaking. | 事实上 |
[27:44] | I guess the carjacker was the fatality. | 我猜死的是劫车者 |
[27:46] | The owner of the car shot him in self-defense. | 车主开枪自卫 |
[27:48] | So the gun belonged to the car owner– tell me you got a name. | 所以枪属于车主 你应该查了名字吧 |
[27:51] | Remi Volero– he’s kind of a low-rent real estate mogul. | 雷米·瓦雷罗 他是个廉租地产业的大佬 |
[27:55] | Mostly strip clubs and mini-malls. | 主要是脱衣舞俱乐部和小型购物中心 |
[27:57] | But take a look at the rap sheet– | 不过看一眼刑事犯登记表 |
[27:59] | everything on it is related to bookmaking and racketeering. | 上面似乎都是跟博彩和诈骗相关的记录 |
[28:01] | Guy’s a bookie. | 这家伙是个博彩经纪人 |
[28:03] | Well, Stuart Ball was running numbers for a bookie. | 斯图尔特·鲍尔替一个博彩经纪人跑腿 |
[28:05] | What are the odds? | 巧合的概率有多大 |
[28:06] | It’s got to be the same guy. | 肯定是同一个人 |
[28:08] | That your handiwork, Remi? | 这是你的杰作吗 雷米 |
[28:11] | That is not my handiwork. | 这不是我干的 |
[28:14] | I don’t know what the hell that is. | 我不知道这是怎么回事 |
[28:15] | You don’t know him? Stuart Ball? | 你不认识他吗 斯图尔特·鲍尔 |
[28:17] | ‘Cause I’m pretty sure he worked for you. | 我很确定他为你工作 |
[28:19] | I said I didn’t know what that is. | 我说的是我不知道这是怎么回事 |
[28:22] | I didn’t say I didn’t know who. | 我没说我不认识他 |
[28:25] | Yeah, Stuart worked for me running errands. | 是 斯图尔特替我跑腿 |
[28:27] | He worked for you running numbers and making collections | 他在你违法的赌博生意里 |
[28:29] | as part of your illegal gambling operation. | 替你跑腿追债 |
[28:33] | You’re not even gonna ask what happened to him? | 你竟然都不问一声他发生什么事了 |
[28:35] | I can see what happened to him. | 我能看出来他发生什么事了 |
[28:37] | Someone capped him. | 有人把他干掉了 |
[28:38] | Yeah, somebody– with your gun. | 对 有人 用的是你的枪 |
[28:39] | Did you forget, Remi? Your gun’s in the system. | 你忘了吗 雷米 你的枪可是有记录的 |
[28:41] | You used it five years ago to shoot a carjacker. | 你五年前朝一个劫车者开了枪 |
[28:43] | The thing is, it’s not my gun anymore. | 问题是 这已经不是我的枪了 |
[28:47] | I gave it to Stuart a couple years back. | 我几年前就给了斯图尔特 |
[28:49] | Where are they, Remi! | 他们在哪里 雷米 |
[28:50] | Where’s Dina Bryant and her children?! | 蒂娜·布莱恩特和她的孩子们在哪儿 |
[28:51] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[28:53] | Yeah, you do. | 你知道的 |
[28:54] | You are underwater on a dozen real estate investments. | 你有十几处房产投资亏了钱 |
[28:57] | That dispensary was an easy mark. | 那间药房是个相当容易的目标 |
[28:59] | All that cash just sitting there. | 那里有大量的现金 |
[29:02] | This isn’t a conversation I’m interested in having. | 我对这种谈话不感兴趣 |
[29:07] | I want my lawyer. | 我要求见律师 |
[29:10] | It’s awfully convenient | 你不觉得 |
[29:11] | he gave his gun to Stuart, don’t you think? | 他太轻易就把枪给斯图尔特了吗 |
[29:13] | Crawford’s willing to hold him for 48 hours, | 克罗福德可以将他拘留四十八小时 |
[29:15] | but I don’t know if that’s gonna help Dina Bryant and her kids. | 不知道那样能否帮到蒂娜·布莱恩特和她孩子 |
[29:18] | You said that this Remi guy had a lot of real estate, right? | 你说过这个叫雷米的家伙有很多房产对吧 |
[29:21] | At least 25 properties. | 至少二十五处 |
[29:22] | He could be using any of them or none of them. | 他可能用任何一处 也可能不用 |
[29:24] | We have the kidnap van. | 我们找到了绑架用的货车 |
[29:26] | The odds are pretty good that wherever the victims are, | 有很大可能 货车所在 |
[29:28] | that van was there. | 就是受害人所在 |
[29:30] | We keep working the van, figure out where it’s been. | 继续分析货车 找出它去过的地方 |
[29:33] | Right. | 好 |
[30:20] | What do you mean he’s gone? | 你说他走了是什么意思 |
[30:22] | Well, yeah, but how does something like that happen? | 好吧 可是怎么会发生这种事 |
[30:25] | I’m on my way right now. | 我现在就来 |
[30:26] | Nick. What’s going on? | 尼克 发生什么事了 |
[30:28] | Well, Lloyd has ducked out on the cops that were babysitting him; | 罗伊德从看着他的警察那儿溜出去了 |
[30:31] | now nobody can find him. | 现在没人能找到他 |
[30:32] | The only reason he would have taken off is | 他离开的唯一可能原因 |
[30:34] | if the kidnappers contacted him. | 就是绑架者联系他了 |
[30:36] | He must have gone to pay the ransom. | 他肯定是去付赎金了 |
[30:38] | Crawford’s got a bead on his cell phone; we’ll find him. | 克劳福德定位了他的手机 我们会找到他的 |
[31:02] | What’s up? | 怎么回事 |
[31:02] | No, no, no. What are you doing here? You can’t be here! | 不不不 你们来干什么 你们不能来 |
[31:04] | – They said no cops! – Who did? | -他们说不能有警察 -谁说的 |
[31:06] | No, no! You have to go! | 不 不 你们必须走 |
[31:08] | If you’re here, they won’t bring my family. | 如果你们在 他们就不会把我家人送来 |
[31:10] | Who’s “They”? Did somebody contact you? | “他们”是谁 有人联系你了吗 |
[31:13] | Lloyd, where’s the money? | 罗伊德 钱在哪里 |
[31:16] | I dropped it off to them, like they said. | 我放在他们要求的地方了 |
[31:18] | I gave them what they wanted. | 我给了他们想要的 |
[31:19] | Where? And how? | 在哪里 怎么给的 |
[31:21] | Over at the tennis courts, across the park. | 放在网球场那边 公园另一头 |
[31:23] | Gonna be long gone by now. | 应该早就被取走了 |
[31:24] | Well, please tell me you saw something. | 告诉我你看到什么了 |
[31:28] | I just want my family back. | 我只想要我的家人回来 |
[31:30] | But you didn’t get them back! | 可是你这样他们回不来 |
[31:33] | You gave the kidnappers their money. | 你把钱给了绑匪 |
[31:35] | and now they’re not worth anything anymore. | 现在人质就没有价值了 |
[31:38] | Well… | 好吧 |
[31:39] | let’s just hope you didn’t get your whole family killed. | 只能祈祷你别把你全家人都害死 |
[31:51] | All right, I-I’ll pass the word along. | 好的 我会帮你转达 |
[31:53] | See you when you’re back. | 等你回来再见 |
[31:54] | That was Nick. | 尼克打电话来 |
[31:55] | He said the ransom money is long gone and Lloyd, | 说赎金早已被绑匪拿走 |
[31:57] | the shop owner, had no contact with whoever took it. | 药房老板罗伊德根本没见到他们的面 |
[31:59] | Okay, so where’s that leave us? | 好吧 那我们现在怎么办 |
[32:01] | Remi Volero’s lawyered up. | 雷米·瓦雷罗请来了律师 |
[32:03] | Right? So even if he knows | 对吧 所以就算他知道 |
[32:04] | where Dina Bryant and those kids are, | 蒂娜·布莱恩特和她的孩子们的下落 |
[32:06] | he’s not gonna say anything. | 他也绝不会说的 |
[32:07] | Any ideas? | 你们有什么想法 |
[32:09] | Well, I may have something. | 我也许有点办法 |
[32:10] | It’s gonna be vague though. | 但效果可能不太理想 |
[32:12] | The, uh, kidnappers have been really smart at communicating. | 绑匪在沟通上非常狡猾 |
[32:16] | They use the victims’ phones | 他们用受害者的电话 |
[32:17] | to send the initial videos and texts. | 来发送勒索视频和信息 |
[32:20] | And when they’re not sending, | 发送完毕之后 |
[32:21] | they keep the phones turned off. | 马上关机 |
[32:22] | Making it impossible to locate, right. | 这样就无法被追踪定位了 |
[32:25] | They contacted Lloyd tonight with the ransom demands. | 那他们今晚是怎么联系罗伊德 |
[32:27] | How did they do that? | 索要赎金的呢 |
[32:28] | Well, they sent an e-mail using Stuart Ball’s phone. | 他们用斯图尔特·鲍尔的手机发了一封邮件 |
[32:31] | It was on for less than 20 seconds. | 总共上线不到二十秒钟 |
[32:32] | I’ve been going through the cell carrier’s cached data | 我正在排查手机运营商的缓存数据 |
[32:35] | to try and pinpoint which cell tower they pinged. | 找找绑匪的信息是通过哪个信号塔发送的 |
[32:40] | There you go. | 就是它了 |
[32:43] | Like I said, it’s vague. | 如我所说 效果有限 |
[32:45] | No, no, that’s a good start. | 不 这是个好的开端 |
[32:46] | Let’s look real hard at this Remi Volero, | 我们仔细挖掘一下雷米·瓦雷罗 |
[32:49] | see what we can link him to inside of that circle. | 看能否把他和这个范围内的某处联系起来 |
[32:53] | Now, I know Nick is the expert, | 我知道在这方面我不如尼克专业 |
[32:54] | but this just looks like a common crane fly to me. | 但这在我看来 这就是一只普通的大蚊子 |
[32:58] | They’re everywhere in Vegas. | 整个拉斯维加斯到处都是 |
[33:00] | I don’t know how they’re gonna help us | 搞不懂这些东西怎么帮我们 |
[33:02] | pinpoint where the van has been. | 定位那辆货车去过的地方 |
[33:04] | You having better luck on your side? | 你那边有什么好消息吗 |
[33:06] | You mean, am I having any better luck | 你是问我的这堆鸟屎 |
[33:08] | with the bird excrement? | 运气如何吗 |
[33:10] | It’s not lost on me that, | 我虽然不太在乎 |
[33:11] | of all the trace that you pulled, | 可你收集了这么多证据 |
[33:13] | you gave me the poop. | 唯独给了我这坨鸟粪 |
[33:18] | Interesting poop though. | 这坨便便还有点意思 |
[33:20] | Contains a poison called Meriasol. | 里面含有一种钩吻叶芹的成分 |
[33:23] | Similar to hemlock. | 类似毒芹素 |
[33:25] | So the birds ate the poison, but they didn’t die? | 鸟儿摄入了这种毒药 但却没有死 |
[33:28] | Meriasol is poisonous to humans, not to birds. | 钩吻叶芹对人类有毒 对鸟类没有 |
[33:31] | It comes from the berries they eat. | 该成分来自鸟类吃下去的浆果 |
[33:33] | Where do the berries grow? | 这种浆果分布在什么地方 |
[33:37] | Apparently, only in the rainforests. | 显然只生长在雨林里 |
[33:40] | Not in the middle of the Nevada desert. | 内华达州的大沙漠里肯定没有 |
[33:43] | Unless… | 除非… |
[33:45] | there is a rainforest in the middle of the Nevada desert. | 咱们内华达大沙漠中央就有一片雨林 |
[33:49] | The Mediterranean Casino | 地中海赌场 |
[33:50] | has a rainforest garden. | 有个雨林温室 |
[33:52] | 100% humidity. | 湿度百分之一百 |
[33:54] | I went there once, my hair went insane. | 我去过一次 整个头发湿成一团 |
[33:57] | We just need to know | 我们只要知道 |
[33:58] | if they have a Meriasol tree. | 里面有没有钩吻叶芹 |
[34:00] | Put the Mediterranean on the map. | 在地图上标出地中海赌场 |
[34:02] | Why? It’s not in the circle. | 为什么 它都不在这个圈里 |
[34:04] | There were bird droppings on top of the van. | 货车车顶有鸟类的排泄物 |
[34:06] | They contained a specific type of berry. | 里面含有一种特殊的浆果 |
[34:09] | Far as I can tell, | 据我所知 |
[34:11] | it only grows at the Mediterranean. | 这种植物只有地中海赌场才有 |
[34:13] | You think the birds were feeding there? | 你觉得鸟儿去那里觅食了吗 |
[34:14] | Yeah, probably starlings. | 是的 很可能是椋鸟 |
[34:16] | According to the groundskeeper, | 听园丁说 |
[34:17] | those birds have been all over the berries. | 那些树上常常落满了椋鸟 |
[34:20] | Now, uh, put a circle around the casino, | 以赌场为中心 |
[34:23] | quarter-mile radius. | 四百米半径画圆 |
[34:24] | Apparently, starlings nest | 椋鸟的觅食范围 |
[34:26] | within a quarter mile of their food source. | 一般是以筑巢地为中心 半径约四百米 |
[34:30] | That narrows the area way down. | 目标范围排除了一大块 |
[34:32] | Greg, | 格雷格 |
[34:33] | zoom in a little more, just the wedge. | 放大一点 就交叉的楔形区域这里 |
[34:39] | Volero owns something there, too, doesn’t he? | 瓦雷罗在这片也有产业 不是吗 |
[34:42] | Right here, off Bennett. | 就这里 班尼特路附近 |
[34:44] | He bought it six months ago. | 他六个月前买下了这个地方 |
[34:46] | It’s an old produce warehouse. | 是个废弃的生产仓库 |
[35:03] | – Morgan’s starlings. – Yeah. | -摩根说的椋鸟 -没错 |
[35:08] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[35:28] | It looks like a kidnapper’s kit to me. | 这些是绑架用的东西吧 |
[35:35] | These are their phones. This is definitely the place. | 人质的手机在这 就是这里没错了 |
[35:38] | Hey, Nick, shh, shh. Listen. | 尼克 你听 |
[35:50] | Oh, my God! | 我的老天 |
[35:51] | Mrs. Bryant, calm down. Are you okay? | 布莱恩特夫人 别怕 你还好吗 |
[35:53] | Where are your children? | 你的孩子们在哪 |
[35:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:55] | They’re in some room somewhere. | 他们可能被关在别的房间里了 |
[35:58] | – What… – Come with us. Stay close. | -怎么 -跟我们来 跟紧点 |
[36:07] | Stay back. | 往后退点 |
[36:15] | Oh, my God, my babies! | 老天 我的孩子 |
[36:17] | My babies! My babies. | 宝贝们 没事吧 |
[36:19] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[36:19] | My babies. | 宝贝们 |
[36:21] | Everything’s okay now. | 没事了 |
[36:22] | Okay? I’m here. I’m here now. | 妈妈在这 没事了 |
[36:24] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[36:26] | Let me see you. Oh, my God. | 让妈妈看看 我的天啊 |
[36:34] | Hi, guys. | 小朋友们 |
[36:35] | Dina. | 蒂娜 |
[36:37] | Hi. | 你好 |
[36:38] | How are they doing? | 孩子们怎么样 |
[36:39] | Uh, they seem okay, thank God. | 他们都还好 感谢上帝 |
[36:41] | Uh, I’m gonna show you a photo lineup. | 我要给你看一些照片 |
[36:43] | I want you to tell me if any of these men | 请你告诉我 有没有见过 |
[36:46] | were involved in the kidnapping. | 与这次绑架有关的人 |
[36:47] | I-I… I can’t. | 恐怕没办法 |
[36:48] | I mean, I never saw a face. | 我都没见过他们 |
[36:50] | They always had masks on. | 他们一直给我戴着头套 |
[36:51] | That’s okay, take a look anyway. | 没关系 看一下吧 |
[36:53] | Maybe you’ve seen one of them in your neighborhood | 没准你在你家附近见过他们 |
[36:55] | or around the kids’ school or… | 或者在孩子们的学校附近… |
[36:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:02] | I… No, I don’t… recognize any of these, I’m sorry. | 我…不 这些人我都不认识 抱歉 |
[37:09] | They’re here? They’re okay? | 他们在这儿吗 他们都好吗 |
[37:11] | Yeah, yeah, they checked out just fine. | 是的 刚检查过 都很好 |
[37:13] | But I can’t let you in there just yet. | 但我现在还不能让你进去 |
[37:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:16] | Well, they still have to be processed. | 还需要对他们进行检查 |
[37:18] | What do you mean? I have to see them. | 什么意思 我必须要见他们 |
[37:19] | I’m sorry, Lloyd, | 抱歉 罗伊德 |
[37:20] | but Sara has to collect their clothes, | 萨拉还要收集他们的衣服 |
[37:22] | give them a quick once-over. | 对他们进行一次快速检查 |
[37:23] | You know, even the smallest detail | 即使最微小的细节 |
[37:25] | can help us catch the guys who did this to you. | 都能帮我们抓住伤害你们的人 |
[37:28] | So just… sit tight. | 所以 先坐会儿 |
[37:43] | What’s up? | 干什么呢 |
[37:44] | Haven’t you already analyzed every single frame of those? | 你不是把每一帧图像都分析过了吗 |
[37:47] | Now I have more to work with. | 现在有更多图像需要分析了 |
[37:49] | All we had before were the five-second loops. | 之前只有那五秒钟影像 |
[37:52] | Now we have the phones that they were filmed on. | 现在我们拿到了拍摄视频的手机 |
[37:55] | It’s only another second or two, | 虽然时长只增加了一两秒 |
[37:56] | but there are heads and tails on each. | 但每段视频都有了开头和结尾 |
[37:58] | At the end of this one, the camera tilts up | 这段视频结尾处 镜头向上倾斜 |
[38:02] | and catches just a piece of window. | 刚好拍到一扇窗户 |
[38:05] | And there’s a reflection in it. | 上面反射出了影像 |
[38:06] | Maybe I can enhance it. | 或许我能把这部分强化一下 |
[38:13] | Looks like you’re getting something. | 好像能看到什么东西 |
[38:17] | I can see… | 我能看到… |
[38:22] | Oh, my God, Greg. | 我的天哪 格雷格 |
[38:26] | Last 24 hours must have been pretty trying for you. | 过去的二十四小时对你来说一定很痛苦吧 |
[38:30] | Not at all what you expected when yesterday began, huh? | 完全出乎你的意料吧 |
[38:33] | God, no. No, not in a million years could I have thought | 是啊 打死我也想不到 |
[38:37] | something like this could happen to us. | 这事会发生在我们身上 |
[38:38] | No, no, you thought it’d be quick and easy, didn’t you? | 是啊 你本以为能很快很轻松 是吧 |
[38:42] | Probably over in less than an hour. | 可能想用不了一个小时 |
[38:45] | You and Stuart would have the money. | 你和斯图尔特就能拿到钱了 |
[38:48] | Couldn’t have guessed that Stuart’s sister was gonna be shot. | 没想到斯图尔特的姐姐会中枪 |
[38:51] | Right? I mean, you just thought she’d pick up the money, | 是吧 你设想她能取完钱 |
[38:54] | drop it off where you and Stuart told her to in the instructions. | 放在你和斯图尔特告诉她的指定地点 |
[38:58] | That’s-that’s, uh… | 这 这也… |
[39:01] | This is crazy. I… | 这想法也太疯狂了 我… |
[39:02] | Mr. Russell, you can’t honestly think that | 罗素先生 你不会真的认为 |
[39:05] | I was involved somehow? | 我与这事有关吧 |
[39:07] | I was a victim. | 我是受害者 |
[39:09] | My children were victims. | 我的孩子们也是受害者 |
[39:12] | Certainly looked that way in the video, I have to admit. | 看了那段视频当然会这样认为 这我承认 |
[39:15] | I mean, that was… that was terrifying. | 那…那可真挺吓人 |
[39:17] | What was your plan | 我们要是 |
[39:18] | if we hadn’t found you in the warehouse? | 没在仓库发现你们 你又有什么计划 |
[39:20] | What-What were you gonna do? | 你又打算怎么做 |
[39:21] | Were you gonna miraculously escape | 你是不是要奇迹般地逃脱 |
[39:23] | and then flag down a car, dial 911? | 然后拦下一辆车 报警求助呢 |
[39:26] | You know, I-I don’t need to listen to this… | 我 我根本不需要听你说这些… |
[39:28] | Hey, you sit down. | 你给我坐下 |
[39:35] | Look, I have been through hell. Okay? | 你看 我刚刚经历了一场劫难 对吧 |
[39:38] | And I just… I want to go home, | 我只是…我想回家 |
[39:39] | and I want to be with my family. | 我想和我的家人在一起 |
[39:43] | Mrs. Bryant, we know that you and Stuart filmed the video. | 布莱恩特夫人 我们知道是你和斯图尔特拍的视频 |
[39:47] | Just the two of you. | 就是你们两个 |
[39:48] | No kidnappers. No Remi Volero. | 没有绑匪 与雷米·瓦雷罗无关 |
[39:50] | You filmed each other. | 你们互相拍摄 |
[39:52] | I mean, that is you, isn’t it? | 这是你 对吧 |
[39:58] | Look, you… you have to know that | 你…你要知道 |
[40:00] | I didn’t want to do any of this. | 我不想做这些 |
[40:02] | It was Stuart. | 都是斯图尔特 |
[40:03] | No. | 不是的 |
[40:03] | No, no, he-he forced me. | 是的 是他 他强迫我 |
[40:05] | Stuart was just some young kid | 斯图尔特只是个小毛孩 |
[40:07] | that you tricked into helping you. | 你骗他来帮你 |
[40:08] | No, he… Stuart had a gun. | 不 他…斯图尔特有把枪 |
[40:10] | And he threatened to hurt us. | 他威胁说要伤害我们 |
[40:12] | Well, he didn’t have the gun | 但你朝他头部开枪的时候 |
[40:13] | when you shot him in the head though, did he? | 他并没有枪 不是吗 |
[40:19] | See, what you don’t realize is that | 你没有想到的是 |
[40:21] | we found Stuart’s blood on the sleeve of your sweater. | 我们在你运动衫袖子上发现了斯图尔特的血迹 |
[40:24] | Mrs. Bryant, we have all the evidence we need. | 布莱恩特夫人 我们掌握了所需的所有证据 |
[40:27] | You’re done. | 没什么好说的了 |
[40:33] | Mr. Russell, | 罗素先生 |
[40:36] | you look the other way on this… | 你要是能换个角度看这事儿… |
[40:39] | and half of what I have… | 我拿到的钱的一半… |
[40:43] | is yours. | 就归你了 |
[40:44] | Mrs. Bryant, | 布莱恩特夫人 |
[40:45] | you have absolutely nothing I want. | 我绝对不想从你那得到任何东西 |
[40:53] | Man, she’s a piece of work. | 她可真是个人物 |
[40:56] | She’s not gonna say where the money is. | 死活不说钱在哪儿 |
[40:58] | Well, she thinks it’s gonna be waiting for her when she gets out. | 她是想等出来的时候再去拿 |
[41:01] | Only, she’s never getting out. | 只不过她是不会被放出来了 |
[41:20] | I’m starting to wonder if something’s changed. | 我开始怀疑是不是事情发生了变化 |
[41:24] | Some ripple of inhumanity has built into this wave of | 一些如涟漪般不人道的事推波助澜形成了 |
[41:28] | cruelty and indifference. | 这样巨浪般的残忍与冷漠 |
[41:32] | Feel like we’re being swallowed by this darkness. | 感觉就像我们正在被这样的黑暗所吞噬 |
[41:36] | Mm. That bad, huh? | 这么糟糕啊 |
[41:40] | I’m a little moody today, I’ll give you that. | 我只能说 我今天心情不太好 |
[41:43] | I could use some good news, Jules. | 给我汇报点好消息 朱尔斯 |
[41:45] | I wish I had something for you. | 我倒是想给你些信息 |
[41:47] | But the, uh… records clerk up here | 但这边的档案员 |
[41:49] | hasn’t exactly been cooperative. | 不太配合工作 |
[41:52] | But I will get you Briscoe’s foster care files. | 但我会帮你找到布里斯克的寄养资料 |
[41:55] | Don’t you worry. | 不用担心 |
[41:56] | I’m just gonna have to be a little bit more clever. | 我只是需要再机灵点 |
[41:58] | All right. Do me a favor though. | 好吧 不过要帮我个忙 |
[42:01] | Don’t get into any trouble. | 别惹上麻烦 |
[42:02] | You have history up there. | 你在那儿的记录可不好 |
[42:04] | I wouldn’t dream of it. | 我也不希望那样 |
[42:06] | Hey, hey, hey, I’m serious. | 我没和你开玩笑 |
[42:08] | You be careful. | 你要小心点儿 |
[42:14] | All right, I’ll call you as soon as I have something. | 好吧 我一有消息就联系你 |
[42:16] | Take care of yourself. | 照顾好自己 |
[42:18] | Always. | 知道了 |
[42:20] | Bye. | 再见 |
[42:21] | Bye. | 再见 |