Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第15季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第15季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:29] CSI Finlay, 现场调查员芬恩利
[00:30] I’m Sergeant Warner. 我是沃纳警官
[00:31] Don’t worry, we’re gonna get you out of here. 别担心 我们会救你出去的
[00:34] We’re pretty good at this. 这是我们的拿手活
[00:42] I’m gonna stick this through, 我会把这个插进去
[00:44] and I want you to grab it, 你接住之后
[00:46] and aim it under your seat towards the bottom, okay? 把它伸到座位底下 好吗
[00:49] You’re doing great. Perfect. 不错 干得很好
[00:52] Looks like C-4. 看来像C4炸弹
[00:53] Yeah, the detonator is wired to the vehicle’s security system. 是啊 雷管跟车的安全系统连在一起
[00:56] We can’t break the windows; we can’t open the doors. 不能砸窗户 也不能撬门
[00:58] But if we stop the clock, 但只要能让表停下
[00:59] we stop the bomb. 就能阻止炸弹引爆
[01:01] Okay, we have 13 minutes. 好了 还剩十三分钟
[01:02] Let’s do this. Hard drive’s on its way. 开始吧 设备马上就到
[01:05] Copy that. I got it. 收到 明白
[01:07] Let me guess, the… 让我猜猜
[01:09] clock’s connected to the car’s computer. 时钟跟车里的电脑相连
[01:12] We give it a new brain… maybe I get to keep mine. 如果能刷新电脑系统 我就有可能活命
[01:15] That’s the plan. 正是如此
[01:17] Do me a favor, pop the hood. 帮我个忙 把车前盖打开
[01:22] Russell. 我是罗素
[01:23] Hello, Mr. Russell. 你好 罗素先生
[01:24] I hope you understand you only have yourself to blame 我想你应该明白 事态发展至此
[01:27] for what’s happening right now. 责任都在你
[01:28] Hold on a sec. Who is this? 等下 你是谁
[01:31] I would think in the last three days I’ve made myself clear. 我想在过去的三天里 我已将身份表明得很清楚了
[01:35] In fact, if you answer this simple question, 实际上 如果你能答对这个简单的问题
[01:37] you can save CSI Finlay’s life. 你就能救现场调查员芬恩利的命
[01:40] Who am I? 我是谁
[01:41] I’m not playing this game. 我不跟你玩这一套
[01:43] Wrong answer. 回答错误
[01:46] The clock’s changed! It’s down to one minute! 时间变了 只剩下一分钟了
[01:49] Control, we got a problem. 控制中心 有麻烦了
[01:51] You need to extract. Now. 你们得马上撤离 快点
[01:53] Extract? But, Sir… 撤离 但是长官…
[01:55] – That’s an order. – Go! -这是命令 -走吧
[01:57] You did everything that you could. Go! 你们已经尽力了 快走
[02:01] No, no, no, no. Why are you pulling back? 不 等等 你们为什么都撤离了
[02:03] What the hell are you doing? You can’t just leave her out there. 你这是在干什么 你们不能丢下她不管
[02:05] – There’s no time. – Do something else, man! -时间不够了 -那就做点别的 伙计
[02:07] She’s gonna die! 她会死的
[02:08] She’s already dead. 她已经死定了
[02:11] It’s me. Yes? 是我 你在听吗
[02:12] Are you ready to be reasonable? 你准备好跟我玩了吗
[02:14] One last chance. 最后一次机会
[02:16] CSI Finlay’s life is in your hands. 现场调查员芬恩利的命在你手上
[02:19] Answer the question. 回答我的问题
[02:21] Who am I? 我是谁
[03:04] 三天前
[03:19] I feel like I’m back in high school. 感觉我又变成了高中生
[03:21] You know, when we were working together in Seattle, 你知道 当我们在西雅图共事时
[03:23] I didn’t think you were that into me. 我以为你根本没有那么喜欢我
[03:24] I wasn’t. 确实没有
[03:27] Detective Daniel Shaw is now… 丹尼尔·肖警探现在摇身一变
[03:31] Daniel Shaw, P.I. 成了私人侦探丹尼尔·肖
[03:33] How’d that happen? 这是怎么回事
[03:34] Well, you left the job. 你离职了
[03:35] I was fired, remember? 我是被开除的 还记得吗
[03:37] Yeah, by your buddy Russell. 是啊 被你的好伙计罗素
[03:39] And now you’re here in Las Vegas working with him, together. 而你现在却又在拉斯维加斯和他共事
[03:42] There’s got to be a story there. 肯定有不少隐情
[03:44] You first. 你先说
[03:46] What do you mean? 什么意思
[03:46] Well, we just happen to run into each other in LVPD? 我们就是刚巧在拉斯维加斯警局碰到了吗
[03:50] What brings you to Vegas? 你为什么来维加斯
[03:55] Would you believe me if I said it was you? 如果我说是为了你 你相信吗
[03:56] No. You’re not that good a liar. 不信 你不是很会撒谎
[04:02] 罗素 四点二十分 海文赫斯特街 3417号
[04:04] Man needs you. Always has. 他需要你 一直如此
[04:07] You’re gonna need to get another ride back to the hotel. 你得自己另想办法回酒店了
[04:36] Hey, I don’t think I was, uh… 我觉得我应该没有
[04:39] running late. 迟到吧
[04:41] You didn’t have to process the whole crime scene yourself. 你不用自己处理整个犯罪现场
[04:43] I would’ve helped. Where’s the body? 我可以帮你一把 尸体在哪儿
[04:45] Well, that’s a good question. 这是个好问题
[04:48] The body’s been removed. 尸体被移走了
[04:50] Yeah, problem is, I didn’t process this. 而且问题是 这现场也不是我处理的
[04:54] Killer did. 是凶手干的
[04:58] I’ve seen this before. 我碰到过类似案件
[04:59] We’ve seen this before. 是我们碰到过类似案件
[05:02] In Seattle. 在西雅图
[05:03] What are you guys talking about? 你们在说什么呢
[05:04] Jared Briscoe, the Gig Harbor Killer. 杰拉德·布里斯克 又名吉格港杀手
[05:07] He murdered seven women, all of them college students. 他杀害了七名女性 死者都是大学生
[05:10] Last three victims, he took the bodies, 最后三名死者 他移走了尸体
[05:13] left processed crime scenes for us to find. 留下已处理好的犯罪现场
[05:16] His way of mocking us. 他就是这样嘲弄我们的
[05:17] He was mocking me. 他是在讽刺我
[05:19] I was the one he wanted to laugh at. 我才是他想要捉弄的人
[05:21] But you got the last laugh, right? 但你笑到了最后 对吧
[05:22] – I mean, you caught him. – Yeah. -我是说 你抓到了他 -是啊
[05:24] He’s on death row. 他已被判死刑
[05:26] Just lost his last appeal. 最后一次上诉刚被驳回
[05:28] Scheduled to be executed next week. 安排在下星期被处决
[05:30] So, what? 所以呢
[05:33] You think someone’s 你认为是有人准备
[05:34] decided to pick up where your boy left off? 重操那小子的旧业吗
[05:37] Yeah. Yeah, I do. 是的 我是这么想的
[05:40] You got yourselves the wrong man. 你们抓错人了
[05:42] I mean,that’s what you want me to say, right, 你们一定觉得我会那么说 对吧
[05:43] so that you can beat a confession out of me? 这样你们就能让我屈打成招
[05:45] It’s not gonna happen. 那绝对不可能
[05:48] Because… 因为…
[05:51] …I am your man. 你们没抓错人
[05:53] You got me. 你们抓到我了
[05:54] Just like the newspapers say, I am the Gig Harbor Killer. 就像报纸报道的 我就是吉格港杀手
[05:58] You sound proud of yourself, Jared. 感觉你很自豪啊 杰拉德
[06:00] Proud? Nah. 自豪 才没有
[06:02] I just did what I do– 我就是如此
[06:02] some things are just in your nature. 杀人就好像是我的本能
[06:04] Does that include playing at being a CSI? 所以你就担任起现场调查员吗
[06:07] Processing your own crime scenes? 处理自己的犯罪现场
[06:08] That was me just having a little fun with my friend, Mr. Russell. 我只是跟我的好朋友罗素先生找点乐子而已
[06:13] Right down to stalking his daughter? 所以你就去跟踪他的女儿吗
[06:16] How is Maya? 玛雅怎么样
[06:18] Those last three girls you killed, 你杀的最后三个女孩
[06:20] where are their bodies? 她们的尸体在哪儿
[06:21] ‘Cause the families want closure, right? 她们的家人想要一个答案 对吗
[06:24] But… this ain’t the movies. 但这不是在电影里
[06:27] And, trust me, they do not want to see them now. 相信我 他们现在是不会想看到她们的
[06:31] But maybe someone else does. 但也许有人想看
[06:36] Is that what you want? 那是你想要的吗
[06:42] Reliving the past? 重温往事呢
[06:44] Unfortunately. 太不幸了
[06:46] Well, unfortunately, I just got a call 不幸的是 我刚接到
[06:48] from the Washington State Department of Corrections. 华盛顿州的监狱管理局的电话
[06:50] Apparently, you’re still loved up there, 很显然 你在那里依然饱受爱戴
[06:53] enough to pull strings to get Jared Briscoe 足以让你找关系把杰拉德·布里斯克
[06:55] transferred down here for an interview? 转移到这里来接受讯问
[06:57] I didn’t mean to go around you, Conrad. 我不是故意饶过你的 康拉德
[06:58] No, you didn’t. You just ran right over me. 你不是绕过 你是直接越过了我
[07:00] You’re pissed. I’m sorry. 你生气了 对不起
[07:02] No, it’s more than that– I’m worried. 不光是生气 我很担心
[07:03] You’re supposed to be the cool head around here. 你应该是这里最冷静的人
[07:06] That’s why I hired you. 这就是我雇你的目的
[07:07] Conrad, I need to talk to Briscoe face-to-face 康拉德 我得跟布里斯克面对面谈谈
[07:10] so I can understand what’s going on here in Vegas. 才能弄明白在维加斯到底发生了什么
[07:13] You mean a copycat. 你是指一个模仿者
[07:14] Yeah, I do. 是的
[07:17] All right, D.B., 好吧 D.B.
[07:19] look, I know what happened in Seattle. 听着 我知道在西雅图发生了什么
[07:21] I know Briscoe started to follow his exploits in the news, 我知道布里斯克渴望成为新闻的焦点
[07:24] started to focus on you, the lead investigator, 开始关注作为调查员领导的你
[07:27] even to the point where he stalked Maya. 甚至到了跟踪玛雅的程度
[07:29] Yeah, and that was a mistake. 对 那绝对是个错误
[07:30] Well, don’t make one of your own 不要因为是过去的事
[07:32] by opening up old wounds. 而一个人自己扛
[07:34] I already lost one friend to ghosts of the past; 我已经因为过去的破事失去了一个朋友
[07:36] I don’t need to lose another. 我不想再失去另一个
[07:39] How is Jim? 吉姆怎么样了
[07:41] Ellie Brass is facing a fight. 埃莉·布拉斯正面临一场恶战
[07:43] I don’t think either of them can win, but… 我觉得两边都赢不了 但是…
[07:47] he says he’s not gonna leave her. 他说他不会离开她的
[07:49] Even if that means leaving us. 即使这意味着要离开我们
[07:55] I need to do this. 我必须这么做
[08:06] Certainly lives up to billing. 一切都井井有条啊
[08:09] I saw Finn outside; she said you could use a hand here. 我在外面看到芬恩了 她说你需要帮忙
[08:12] I haven’t had a chance to work any of the blood pools yet. 我还没来得及查看那些血迹呢
[08:15] Oh, well, I’m on it. 我可以来弄
[08:18] You know, this guy really did our jobs for us. 这家伙确实帮我们做了我们的工作
[08:21] He marked all the evidence. 他把所有证据都标出来了
[08:24] Including the murder weapon, a fisherman’s gaff. 包括凶器 一把渔夫用的鱼叉
[08:28] You don’t see that much. 这东西你见得不多
[08:28] Yeah, especially not in the desert. 对 尤其是在沙漠里
[08:31] Even dusted it for fingerprints. 甚至还撒了指纹粉
[08:33] Killer leave us one? 凶手留下指纹了吗
[08:36] – No, ma’am. – You know, -没有 -你看
[08:37] Finn’s right– based on the volume of blood 芬恩是对的 根据流出的血量
[08:39] and this arterial spray, 和动脉喷血的痕迹
[08:41] our missing victim definitely died here. 失踪的受害人确实死在这里
[08:51] – Sara. – Yeah? -萨拉 -怎么了
[08:55] Digital recorder? 电子录音笔
[08:56] Yeah, just like the ones we use. 对 就像我们用的一样
[08:58] Dusted it for prints, as well. 也撒了指纹粉
[09:01] Hit “Play.” 按一下播放键
[09:03] I’m standing facing south. 我面朝南站着
[09:05] Spatter indicates castoff consistent 喷溅的血迹跟钝器创伤
[09:08] with blunt force trauma. 是一致的
[09:10] Murder weapon: a 28-inch fisherman’s gaff. 凶器是七十公分长的鱼叉
[09:19] Turning back toward the center of the room, 转身走向屋子中央
[09:21] I follow the gravitational drops to the primary blood pool. 我随着滴落的血迹走到最大的血泊前
[09:25] First blush, I’d say our killer played cat and mouse 乍一看 我会说凶手跟他的猎物
[09:27] with his prey, until he finally gave her the hook, 玩了猫捉老鼠的游戏 最后给了她一叉
[09:32] finishing her. 结果了她
[09:34] First blush, of course. 一眼就能看出来
[09:36] Whoever this is, they knew what they were doing. 不管凶手是谁 他们都知道他们在做什么
[09:39] I mean, if I didn’t know any better, 我是说 按我所了解的一切
[09:40] I would say it was one of us. 我会说凶手是我们中的一个
[09:41] Or a cop. Or a CSI. 或者是警察 或者是犯罪现场调查员
[09:45] But even we make mistakes, right? 但我们也会犯错误的 对吧
[09:48] I can start getting this stuff back to the lab. 我打算把这些东西运回实验室了
[09:51] One thing left to do first. 还有一件事要做
[10:48] My hearing may be compromised by twin ear infections, 我的听力可能因为耳部感染而受影响了
[10:50] but I know you’re there. 但我知道你们在那里
[10:52] So, do you have an answer? 你有答案了吗
[10:54] Forgive me, but… 抱歉 但是…
[10:56] some results are sufficiently disturbing 有些结果让人非常困扰
[10:58] to merit a second look. 需要仔细研究
[10:59] Including running peptide mass fingerprinting. 包括检查带有多肽的指纹
[11:03] -Meaning you found proteins? – In concentrations -也就是说你发现了蛋白质 -检测到的浓度
[11:05] that corroborate your rather unsettling suspicions. 足以让你证实你的怀疑
[11:08] So the strings and markers 所以那些绳子和标记
[11:09] were definitely made from human tissue. 都是用人体组织做成的
[11:12] Ick. And yes. 对 是的
[11:15] Has Henry run the DNA? 亨利查过DNA了吗
[11:17] Not yet. Your samples are on deck. 还没有 你们的样本在排队
[11:18] Sara is having him 萨拉让他
[11:19] expedite the analysis of the blood from the scene. 赶紧分析现场的血迹
[11:22] Did he get an I.D. on our victim? 他查出我们被害人的身份了吗
[11:23] DNA got a hit in CODIS DNA在索引系统中匹配到了
[11:26] to a Seattle college student, Emily Bartson, 19. 一个西雅图的大学生 艾米丽·巴特森 十九岁
[11:30] Reported missing five weeks ago. 五周前上报失踪
[11:39] Is this what you’re waiting for? 你是在等这东西吗
[11:42] What’s this? 这是什么
[11:42] That is Emily Bartson’s homicide report. 那是艾米丽·巴特森的谋杀案报告
[11:45] Missing college student. 失踪的大学生
[11:47] Seattle P.D. says that her parents hired a P.I. 西雅图警方说她父母雇了私家侦探
[11:50] to help find her. 帮忙寻找她
[11:52] Ring a bell? 想起来了吗
[11:53] I didn’t know Emily Bartson was dead. 我不知道艾米丽·巴特森死了
[11:55] Truth is, I didn’t even think she was in Vegas. 实际上我都没想到她在维加斯
[11:58] Then why are you here? 那你来这里干嘛
[11:59] My partner. 为了我的搭档
[12:01] Keri Torres. 凯莉·托里斯
[12:02] Oh, I know Keri. 我知道凯莉
[12:03] She worked Homicide. 她在谋杀组工作
[12:04] Yeah, we left Seattle P.D. together, started up an agency. 对 我们一起离开西雅图警局 开了家侦探社
[12:07] Emily’s parents hired us. 艾米丽的父母雇了我们
[12:08] Keri came down here to check out a lead. 凯莉到这里来查一条线索
[12:10] I’ve been having a hard time getting ahold of her. 我一直联系不上她
[12:12] She’s not answering her phone, so I got worried. 她一直不接电话 我很担心
[12:15] So you’re here looking for Keri? 所以你来这里是为了找凯莉
[12:16] Look, I’m not sitting here waiting for 我坐这儿可不是为了等
[12:17] homicide reports for girls 一些我都不知道已经死了的
[12:19] I didn’t even know were dead. 女孩的命案报告
[12:20] Then what are you waiting for? 那你在这等什么
[12:23] CCTV footage off-Strip. 街边的监控录像
[12:25] Last place I know where Keri was. 那是凯莉最后出现过的地方
[12:26] I already slipped a C-note to one of your dispatchers. 我已经塞钱给你们的一名调度员帮忙了
[12:29] I was thinking maybe you could help. 我想你可能也会帮忙的
[12:31] You want me to help you? After you lied to me? 你骗完我还想让我帮你
[12:34] You weren’t even that great in the car. 你的车震功夫也没那么好
[12:36] There’s something in it for both of us. 监控录像里有我们俩都需要的信息
[12:39] We’re obviously working on the same case now, right? 我们显然是在办同一件案子 对吧
[12:45] Are you sure that’s even Keri? 你确定那就是凯莉吗
[12:47] It’s got to be. 肯定是她
[12:47] I trapped her credit card; 我追踪了她的消费卡记录
[12:48] her last charge was at this coffee shop. 她最后一次消费就是在这家咖啡店
[12:51] Can you get us a better look? 画面能放大点吗
[12:58] Can’t make out the faces. 脸部看不清
[13:00] And the guy she’s meeting with has his back to us, so… 而且她见的这个家伙背对着我们 所以…
[13:04] You have no idea who he might be? 你不知道他是谁吗
[13:06] Keri interviewed Emily Bartson’s roommate. 凯莉之前问过艾米丽·巴特森的室友
[13:08] She said she had a weekend 她室友说艾米丽有个周末
[13:09] lined up with a client in Vegas. 是去拉斯维加斯见一个客户
[13:11] Keri was trying to track the guy down. 凯莉当时在追查那个人的线索
[13:13] A client? 一个客户
[13:14] Emily dabbled in the sex trade. 艾米丽参与性交易
[13:16] She worked occasionally as an escort. 她偶尔做应召女郎
[13:19] Maybe this is the client, but whoever he is, 这个可能是客户 但无论他是谁
[13:21] this video isn’t giving us anything. 这段录像都没提供给我们什么信息
[13:23] Wait a second. Look at that. 等一下 你看那
[13:25] Look how he’s nervously running his hands 他紧张地不断用手
[13:27] along the edge of the table, gripping the underside. 抚摸桌边 紧抓桌子的底面
[13:30] Doesn’t show his face, 我们看不见他的脸
[13:31] but maybe he left something of himself behind. 但可能会发现他留下的其他东西
[13:33] Waiters like to wipe down the top of a table, but… 服务生通常只擦桌面 但…
[13:36] not the underside. 不会擦底面
[13:39] It’s a long shot. 查到的机率不太大
[13:41] But this is Vegas. 但谁让这里是赌城呢
[14:06] Hey. How’s it going? 结果出来了吗
[14:08] Well, I won’t be visiting Nell’s Street Coffee House anytime soon. 我是不会再去奈尔街咖啡屋了
[14:11] That bad, huh? 那么脏吗
[14:13] But it looks like you were able to pull some prints off of this. 看来你从上面提取到一些指纹了
[14:16] Yeah, and a hit on AFIS, too. 是的 而且还有一个与系统库吻合
[14:19] Jared Briscoe? 杰拉德·布里斯克
[14:21] That’s the Gig Harbor Killer. 他就是吉格港杀手
[14:23] That’s impossible. 这不可能
[14:23] Briscoe’s been in prison for the last five years. 布里斯克过去五年都待在监狱里
[14:27] And I’ve heard of copycat killers, but never carbon copycat. 我听说过模仿杀手 但没听说过模仿指纹
[14:31] Check out which digit is a match. 你看那个吻合的手指
[14:36] He’s giving us the finger. 他在向我们挑衅
[16:06] Maya. 玛雅
[16:36] This is Russell. 我是罗素
[16:36] I need backup and a forensics support team. 我需要增援和法医鉴定小组
[16:39] West Puget Drive. Slip 37. 西普吉特路 三十七号船坞
[16:41] I just… 我刚刚…
[16:45] I just found the Gig Harbor Killer. 我刚刚发现了吉格港杀手
[16:48] Congratulations. 祝贺你
[16:51] I’m not sure who’s been dreaming of this moment more. 我不知道谁更期待这一刻
[16:54] Me or… you. 是我…还是你
[16:57] Show me your hands. 把手举起来
[16:58] This is a surprise. 这真令人惊奇
[16:59] In the newspaper, the reporter said 新闻报道上说
[17:01] you traded your gun for a microscope. 你用枪换了台显微镜
[17:03] I’m not gonna ask you again. 我不会再说第二遍
[17:04] Show me your hands! 举起手来
[17:07] Okay. 好吧
[17:35] What are you waiting for? 你还等什么呢
[17:57] Really? 至于吗
[17:58] All this trouble just to say good-bye? 费这么大劲儿和我道别
[18:03] Crime scene. 犯罪现场
[18:05] Need a little help on a case? 需要我帮忙了
[18:06] You know, I’m pretty good at forensics. 我可是很擅长法医鉴定的
[18:07] Yeah, apparently so is someone else. 是啊 很明显还有人也很擅长
[18:09] Someone who seems inspired by your work. 看来他受到了你的杰作启发
[18:12] You know anything about that, Jared? 你知道这事吗 杰拉德
[18:14] Can’t say that I do. 不能说知道
[18:19] Victim’s name is Emily Bartson. 被害人叫艾米丽·巴特森
[18:21] College student. 大学生
[18:24] Sexy. 真性感
[18:27] She sell herself on the side? 她也兼职卖淫吗
[18:30] Her body’s missing, Jared. 她的尸体不见了 杰拉德
[18:32] Just like the private investigator who went looking for her. 寻找她的私家侦探也是这种情况
[18:35] And she was last seen 而我们在她最后出现的
[18:37] outside a coffeehouse where we found your fingerprint. 咖啡屋内发现了你的指纹
[18:41] From your middle finger. 是你的中指指纹
[18:43] That’s rude. 太粗鲁了
[18:46] But… 不过…
[18:47] so’s this. 我这也是
[18:50] Lost it last year. Prison fight. 去年没的 监狱斗殴
[18:52] Guy bit it off. 被人咬掉的
[18:54] I think he swallowed it, ’cause all I know is… 我想他可能吞下去了 因为据我所知…
[18:57] I didn’t get it back. But then… 我没拿回来 但之后…
[18:59] I’m not really gonna need it, am I? 我现在真的不太需要了 不是吗
[19:01] You’ve had four appeals. 你上诉了四次
[19:03] Lost every one of them, right? 每次都失败 对吧
[19:05] You think we’re gonna offer you a deal? 你觉得我们会跟你达成协议吗
[19:08] You help us catch the copycat, we’re gonna let you go? 你帮我们抓住模仿杀手 我们就放你走
[19:12] I have nothing to do with this. 我和这事没有任何关系
[19:15] The last thing I would do is share my legacy. 我要做的最后一件事 就是分享我的伟绩
[19:17] I’m the Gig Harbor Killer. 我是吉格港杀手
[19:21] You know, I have a lot of fans. 有很多追随者
[19:25] Books about me, documentaries. 关于我的书和纪录片
[19:27] My point is… 我的意思是…
[19:29] maybe that guy didn’t swallow my finger. 可能那人没吞下我的指头
[19:32] Maybe he sold it to a very sick person. 他可能把它卖给了一个疯子
[19:50] All work and no play makes Nick a dull boy. 只工作不玩耍 尼克可能也变傻
[19:54] It’s a gaff, not an axe, Kubrick. 这是鱼叉不是斧子 库布里克
[19:56] Good point. 说得对
[19:57] Good movie. 那部电影不错
[19:59] Looks like Ecklie’s purchase of a 3D mapping system is paying off. 看来埃克利买的3D构图系统派上用场了
[20:04] Yes, it is. So much, in fact, that it’s pointed out 是的 很有帮助 事实上它显示出了
[20:06] something that’s just not adding up for me. 一些我没法理明白的事
[20:09] What’s that? 是什么
[20:10] Well, I reconstructed 我根据现场的血迹
[20:11] the killer’s movements based on the blood at the scene. 重现了凶手的行动
[20:14] Everything’s consistent, except for… 全部都吻合 除了…
[20:18] castoff patterns on the ceiling and on the floor 天花板和地板上往南边溅的
[20:22] to the south there. 多余的血迹图案
[20:23] They just don’t match up with the murder at all. 完全不符合凶案情形
[20:26] You think that blood was planted? 你认为那些血迹是故意留下的吗
[20:28] Yes, I do. 是的
[20:29] And the fact that he strung it 而凶手特意拉了条血液轨迹线
[20:31] tells me it must mean something. 我觉得一定有特殊含义
[20:33] How so? 怎么说
[20:33] Well, Russell mentioned that the Gig Harbor Killer 罗素提到过吉格港杀手
[20:36] used to get off on-on taunting them. 很享受嘲弄被害人的过程
[20:38] Yeah, I heard 是的 我听说
[20:39] at the last scene, he scrawled Russell’s daughter’s name 在最后的一个犯罪现场 他在墙上和天花板上
[20:42] on the walls and ceiling. 涂满了罗素女儿的名字
[20:45] I didn’t know that. 这事我不知道
[20:46] After Russell left the, uh, “Processed” crime scene, 罗素离开”已处理过”的犯罪现场之后
[20:49] he called Seattle P.D. and requested a protective detail 给西雅图警局打了电话 要求对玛雅和家人
[20:52] for Maya and her family. 做严密的保护
[20:57] Well, if we’re looking at a copycat killer here, 如果这个是凶手是模仿犯
[21:00] then he may be leaving some messages of his own. 那么他可能会留下某些他独有的信息
[21:11] Any word on Keri? 有凯莉的消息吗
[21:13] No. No, not yet. 没有 目前还没
[21:17] See you got your visitor’s badge validated for another day. 我看你的访客证又多续了一天
[21:20] Does that go with the hundred dollars you gave Dispatch? 是你塞钱给那调度员的额外福利吗
[21:22] Along with coffee privileges. 还有喝咖啡的权利
[21:24] Oh, help yourself. 那你随便喝
[21:27] You know, I didn’t think 我觉得…
[21:29] that we got off on the wrong foot. 我们彼此还没摆脱成见
[21:31] Sex does not buy you a free pass. 上过床不代表你有免死金牌
[21:34] You lied to me. 你对我说谎了
[21:36] Sin of omission. 只是”没说”而已[不作为犯罪]
[21:38] Besides, you lied to me, too. 何况 你也没对我说坦白
[21:40] Prison visitor logs, Washington State. 华盛顿州立监狱的探访记录
[21:42] You didn’t tell me that the guy Keri met 你没告诉我凯莉在咖啡屋见的那个人
[21:44] at that coffee house might be a killer. 可能是名杀人犯
[21:45] More than that– Gig Harbor copycat. 还是那个吉格港杀手的模仿犯
[21:48] Sin of omission. 我也只是没说而已
[21:50] Look, we all worked the Gig Harbor case. 我们都在调查吉格港杀手一案
[21:52] You, Russell, me. 你 罗素 我
[21:54] Even Keri. 还有凯莉
[21:56] If you let me in, I can help. 如果你让我加入 我能帮得上忙
[22:00] Keri’s my partner. I need to help. 凯莉是我的搭档 我必须帮忙
[22:04] So can we… 所以我们…
[22:06] get back on the right foot? 能从头开始 好好相处吗
[22:09] We can try. 可以试试看
[22:14] Uh, P.D. 警察局
[22:16] found Keri Torres’s car. 找到了凯莉·托里斯的车
[22:18] Sara’s processing it now. 萨拉现在正在对车做调查取证
[22:28] Talk about clean. 还真干净
[22:30] Yeah. 可不是嘛
[22:31] Um, I’m sorry, have you two met? 抱歉 你们俩有见过面吗
[22:34] Oh, yeah, we have. Yeah, P.I. Shaw 当然 见过了 私家侦探肖
[22:36] is the one who’s been drinking all our coffee, 就是那位喝光我们咖啡的先生
[22:37] and “Clean” is an understatement. “干净”对这车来说 算是太保守的形容词
[22:40] The car was washed and detailed. 这车不仅被清洗过 还被精心布置过
[22:41] No prints, no trace. 没有指纹 也没有任何痕迹
[22:43] There’s not a speck of dust. 纤尘不染
[22:45] Even the inside? 连里面都一样吗
[22:46] Yeah, I fumed– not a single print. 是的 我熏过了 一个指纹都没有
[22:48] But you do need to see this. 但这个得让你们看下
[22:59] What the hell? 这是什么
[23:00] Looks like high velocity spatter. 看起来像是高速飞溅形成的血渍
[23:02] Yeah, that’s what I thought at first, too. 我刚开始也这么认为
[23:03] But there’s no other blood event in the car, and… 但车内没有别的血迹 而且…
[23:07] the pattern doesn’t make any sense. 这个血迹图案也不合理
[23:09] It’s like someone placed the blood drops deliberately. 像是某人故意让血滴在那里
[23:13] So why go to all that trouble? 那么凶手大费周章是想要干什么
[23:14] I don’t know the answer to that yet, 目前我还不知道他想干什么
[23:15] but I do think it had something to do 但我相信
[23:17] with the Gig Harbor Killer. 本案和吉格港杀手有关
[23:19] Why do you think that? 你为什么会这么想
[23:21] Because Keri Torres thought it before me. 因为凯莉·托里斯先我一步 想到了这点
[23:26] Whoever wanted us to find the blood 想让我们发现血迹的人
[23:28] wanted us to find these, too. 同时也想让我们发现这些东西
[23:29] – This is Keri’s notebook. – And case files. -这是凯莉的笔记本 -还有卷宗
[23:31] They were all in the trunk. 都在后备箱里
[23:32] You know, we were all thinking that Keri was here 我们一直都以为凯莉来这里
[23:35] investigating the death of Emily Bartson, 是为了调查艾米丽·巴特森之死
[23:37] but most of these files are related to the Gig Harbor Killer. 但这里大部分的文件都与吉格港杀手有关
[23:39] Well, like you said, she did work that case. 如你所说 她确实在调查这个案子
[23:41] According to this, 根据这上面所记录
[23:42] she’s finding similarities between 她发现了吉格港杀手的受害者
[23:44] the Gig Harbor victims and Emily Bartson. 与艾米丽·巴特森之间的共同点
[23:46] She does fit the profile– blonde, college student, part-time escort. 她的确符合其侧写 金发 大学生 兼职陪睡
[23:49] Seems like Keri was already onto the idea of a Gig Harbor copycat. 看来凯莉已经认定了是吉格港一案的模仿犯
[23:53] And we know she was on the trail of a client here in Vegas 而且我们知道她是跟踪一名客户到了拉斯维加斯
[23:56] who hired Emily for the weekend. 这位客户买了艾米丽整个周末
[23:58] A client who may be the murderer, 那名客户可能就是凶手
[24:00] not only of Emily Bartson, but also Keri. 不仅杀了艾米丽·巴特森 还有凯莉
[24:03] Did you find something? 你发现了什么吗
[24:04] Keri scribbled in an appointment. 凯莉草草地记了一个预约
[24:05] “Monday, 2:30 p.M., Nell’s Street Coffee House.” “周一下午两点 奈尔街咖啡屋”
[24:07] Last time she was seen alive. 最后一次见到活着的她
[24:09] Meeting our mystery man on that video. 是在录像上和我们的神秘男子见面
[24:11] Who now has a name. 现在我们知道他的名字了
[24:16] Mark Turner. 马克·特纳
[24:18] You know who he is? 你知道他
[24:19] Yeah, thanks to Washington State prison logs. 知道 多亏了华盛顿州立监狱的探访记录
[24:22] He’s a local guy who just 他是那里当地人
[24:23] happened to have visited Jared Briscoe 在过去的一年内
[24:26] five or six times in the past year. 探视过杰拉德·布里斯克五六次
[24:37] I’m sorry, you can’t just walk in here. 抱歉 你不能就这么直接进来
[24:38] This badge says that I can. 我有这个警徽就可以
[24:40] This offer has to go out tonight. 这份报价今晚必须送出
[24:44] No one goes home until this is done. 没做完都不许回家
[24:48] You lost? 你们走错地方了吗
[24:50] Mark Turner? 马克·特纳吗
[24:51] That’s right. 我是
[24:51] LVPD. We need to ask you some questions. 维加斯警局 我们需要问你几个问题
[24:55] Leave us. 都出去
[25:03] What’s this about? 什么事
[25:04] It’s about Emily Bartson. 关于艾米丽·巴特森的
[25:05] Never heard of her. 从来没听过她
[25:06] What about Keri Torres? 那凯莉·托里斯呢
[25:08] Who? 谁
[25:09] You met her at Nell’s Street Coffee House on Monday. 你周一在奈尔街咖啡屋见过她
[25:13] That isn’t me. 那不是我
[25:13] I was in D.C. On Monday. 我周一在华盛顿
[25:15] Can you prove that? 你有证据吗
[25:16] Certainly can. 当然
[25:17] As general counsel for Winthrop International, 作为温斯洛普国际公司的总顾问
[25:19] my travels are carefully documented. 我所有出行都有记录
[25:22] Same as your visits to the Washington State prison. 你到访华盛顿州立监狱的行程也一样
[25:25] Unless you’re gonna tell us 除非你要告诉我们
[25:26] that you don’t know who Jared Briscoe is, either. 你也不认识杰拉德·布里斯克
[25:31] I am acquainted with Mr. Briscoe. 我跟布里斯克先生确实认识
[25:34] However, my dealings with him are privileged information. 不过我跟他的关系属于保密信息
[25:37] Privileged how? 为什么要保密
[25:38] If you must know, I have been enlisted to defend 如果一定要说的话 我受邀为一位
[25:43] a man who has been wrongfully imprisoned. 含冤入狱的人做辩护
[25:45] Wrongfully imprisoned? 含冤入狱
[25:47] Says who? 谁说的
[25:48] Says me. 我说的
[26:03] I know how you feel. 我明白你们的感觉
[26:05] The same way I felt when I first discovered 我第一次在新闻里见到自己的孪生兄弟时
[26:06] my brother on the news. 也是这种感觉
[26:07] A serial killer, a sadist, sentenced to death, 连环杀手 性虐狂 被判了死刑
[26:10] they said. 他们这么说
[26:12] I didn’t know him, yet the face I saw was mine. 我那时不认识他 但我看到的是自己的脸
[26:16] So you and Jared Briscoe… 所以你和杰拉德·布里斯克
[26:18] We were adopted at birth. 我们一出生就被收养了
[26:20] And raised in different worlds. 在两个不同的世界里长大
[26:22] We never knew of each other. 从不知道对方的存在
[26:23] Never met. 从未见过面
[26:25] We still haven’t. 至今都没见过
[26:26] The support I’ve been lending Jared is anonymous, 我为杰拉德提供的支持是匿名的
[26:28] carried out through my emissary, Mr. Turner. 通过我的代理人特纳先生进行
[26:30] I don’t believe this. 我不相信
[26:31] Mr. Winthrop, why don’t you let me… 温斯洛普先生 你为什么不让我…
[26:32] Give us the room, please. 请你出去
[26:35] I apologize for my rudeness. 我为我的粗鲁道歉
[26:37] We haven’t met either. 我们也是素昧平生
[26:38] I’m Paul Winthrop. And you are? 我是保罗·温斯洛普 你们是
[26:39] We’re investigating the murder of a college student, 我们在调查一起大学女生被谋杀案
[26:41] Emily Bartson. 艾米丽·巴特森
[26:42] And the disappearance of an investigator sent to find her, 以及一位为寻找她而失踪的探员
[26:44] my partner, Keri Torres. 我的搭档 凯莉·托里斯
[26:46] And you think my general counsel, Mr. Turner, is somehow involved? 你们认为我的总顾问特纳先生参与其中吗
[26:49] The evidence suggests he was the last person to see her alive. 有证据显示他是她生前见到的最后一个人
[26:53] Whatever your evidence is, 不管你的证据是什么
[26:55] I can vouch for Mr. Turner’s character. 我能担保特纳先生的人品
[26:57] He wouldn’t harm anyone. 他不会伤害任何人
[27:03] What about you? 那你呢
[27:04] Maybe that’s you in the photograph. 也许照片里的人是你
[27:11] It’s happening again, isn’t it? 又发生这种情况了 对吧
[27:13] Dead co-eds, missing women, 死亡的女生 失踪的女性
[27:15] the police searching in the wrong places, 警察找错了方向
[27:16] accusing the innocent. 开始冤枉无辜
[27:18] Jared Briscoe is not innocent. 杰拉德·布里斯克并不无辜
[27:20] Jared is a victim. 杰拉德是一位受害者
[27:21] First of fate. 被命运捉弄
[27:23] Two boys abandoned– one finds a loving home, 两个被遗弃的男孩 一个找到了温暖的家
[27:25] the other is consigned to hell in foster care. 另一个被丢给地狱般的寄养家庭
[27:28] But Jared is not the depraved killer you say he is. 可是杰拉德并没有变成你口中的堕落杀人狂
[27:31] Your brother confessed to the murder of seven women. 你兄弟承认自己谋杀了七位女性
[27:34] And it is that confession alone that keeps him on death row. 是他的招供把他送进了死囚牢房
[27:38] As Jared’s twin, 作为杰拉德的孪生兄弟
[27:39] I was prepared to submit my DNA. 我都准备好提交自己的DNA了
[27:41] But then I was told that my DNA wouldn’t help because, 可有人告诉我 我的DNA没有用
[27:44] to my surprise, Jared was not convicted on DNA. 我吃惊的是 杰拉德并非因为DNA被判刑
[27:47] In fact, I was told that 实际上 有人告诉我
[27:49] the killer’s DNA was never found. 凶手的DNA从未被找到过
[27:52] We didn’t need it. 我们不需要
[27:54] There was plenty of evidence on Jared’s boat. 杰拉德的船上已经有足够多的证据了
[27:56] Circumstantial evidence. 间接证据
[27:58] Of my brother’s weak-minded obsession 只能证明我兄弟盲目地痴迷于
[28:00] with the exploits of a serial killer. 连环杀手事迹
[28:01] Not to mention the serial 更不用说连环杀手
[28:03] stalking of the lead investigator’s daughter. 对于主调查员女儿的跟踪
[28:05] Maya Russell, yes, I know. 玛雅·罗素 我知道
[28:07] I saw her photo in the newspaper– beautiful. 我在报纸上见过她的照片 很美
[28:10] Whatever you believe, Mr. Winthrop, 不管你怎么想 温斯洛普先生
[28:12] your brother was convicted by a jury. 你的兄弟已经被法官判刑
[28:14] Four appeals have failed to change that. 四次上诉都没有改变判决
[28:16] Mere proof that the system protects itself. 这就证明了这个体系能自我保护
[28:18] Because you wouldn’t be here 因为如果凶手被抓住了
[28:20] if the real killer weren’t still out there. 你也不会来这里
[28:22] Well, maybe you’re right. 也许你说得对
[28:25] Or half right. 或者对了一半
[28:27] Or maybe it’s you, Ms. Finlay, who needs to be right. 说不定是因为芬恩利小姐坚信自己是对的
[28:31] We both know why. 我们都知道原因
[28:52] What are you waiting for? 你在等什么
[28:54] I got your back. 你是你的后盾
[28:59] In five years, I have never doubted for one minute 五年来 我从未怀疑过
[29:02] that you and I made the right call in Seattle, okay? 我们在西雅图所做的是错的
[29:05] Except for letting that bastard live. 除了留那个混蛋一条命
[29:07] I hope you’re not planning 我希望你不要
[29:08] to share that sentiment with anyone. 在任何人面前再说这种话
[29:09] But being in that room with Winthrop– D.B., 可是跟温斯洛普同处一室时 D.B.
[29:12] we missed something. 我们忽略了什么
[29:13] Briscoe had a partner. 布里斯克有个同伙
[29:16] You think the brothers were working together. 你觉得他们两兄弟是共同作案吗
[29:18] – I think they still are. – Okay, look, guys, -我觉得他们还在合作 -好了 各位
[29:20] I’ll admit the situation is highly unusual. 我承认这种情况十分罕见
[29:23] But Paul Winthrop has an unblemished record. 可是保罗·温斯洛普毫无污点
[29:25] Man was a pillar of the community in San Diego, 他是圣地亚哥的重要人物
[29:28] where he built a real estate empire. 他在那里建立了一个地产王国
[29:30] Same’s true in Vegas since he moved here last year. 从他去年搬来维加斯之后同样的事即将上演
[29:32] Take advantage of the soft real estate. Yes. 趁着房地产低迷狠狠捞一笔 没错
[29:34] I read that article, Conrad. 我读过那些文章 康拉德
[29:35] I just have a different point of view. 我有点不同的看法
[29:37] Okay? I say that Winthrop moved here 要我说 温斯洛普搬到这里
[29:40] because you and I are here. 是因为你和我在这里
[29:41] And he’s got a plan to spring his brother, 他计划把他的兄弟从牢里捞出来
[29:43] so that they can go on another spree, to mock us. 然后就可以继续狠狠地嘲弄我们了
[29:46] I already warned one person in this room 我已经警告过这屋里的其中一人
[29:48] about making this personal. 不要带入私人情绪
[29:49] and given history, I’m giving you the same warning. 鉴于以往的情况 我也一样要警告你
[29:52] For all we know, Winthrop is on the level. 据目前所知 温斯洛普是个正直的人
[29:54] And the murder of Emily Bartson, here in Las Vegas, 所以艾米丽·巴特森是碰巧死在拉斯维加斯的吗
[29:57] with the same M.O.? 而且谋杀手法也一样
[29:58] Could be a copycat, or maybe you didn’t get the right guy 可能是模仿犯罪 也可能是你抓错了人
[30:00] and Jared Briscoe is just what his brother says he is: 杰拉德·布里斯克也可能真如他哥哥所说
[30:03] a deluded patsy who took the fall for the real killer. 只是个给真凶背黑锅的傻帽
[30:05] You’re being awfully quiet. 你怎么一句话都不说
[30:06] I’m thinking. 我在思考
[30:09] I have to say, 我不得不承认
[30:10] being in the room with Briscoe, this time was different. 这次和布里斯克会面与以往不同
[30:13] You know, maybe it was me. Maybe… 也许是我变了
[30:16] five years has given me some perspective. 五年时间赋予我更多的洞察力
[30:19] Obviously, he believes that he’s the Gig Harbor Killer, 显然他坚信自己是吉格港杀人狂
[30:22] and it’s the only thing that gives his unremarkable life 这是他现在唯一可以把自己的生活
[30:24] any meaning at this point, but… 说得不平凡点的地方了 但是…
[30:25] So you’re telling me that you think he’s innocent? 你是说你觉得他是无辜的吗
[30:27] No, I’m not saying that. I’m saying that maybe– 不 我不是这个意思
[30:30] just maybe– he wasn’t the mastermind. 我只是说 也许他不是真正的幕后黑手
[30:32] We’re saying… 我是说…
[30:33] Sorry, I don’t want to interrupt, 抱歉打断你们的谈话
[30:34] but Henry ran DNA on the evidence markers 亨利检测了证据标记上的DNA
[30:37] and the trajectory strings 还有凶手用人体组织
[30:38] that the killer fashioned out of human tissue. 造出来的血液轨迹线
[30:40] Results are back. 检测结果出来了
[30:42] DNA is a match to Belinda Forster, DNA来自贝琳达·福斯特
[30:46] Nicole Davis and Grace Duncamp. 妮可·戴维斯和格蕾丝·邓坎普
[30:49] Those are the Gig Harbor Killer’s 她们是吉格港杀人狂在西雅图
[30:51] last three victims in Seattle. 残害的最后三个人
[30:54] The three women we never found. 三名女性死者的尸体一直未能找到
[31:34] So you probably already heard by now, 估计你已经听说
[31:36] The Shining has nothing on our current case 凶手的富豪孪生兄弟出现了
[31:38] when it comes to twins. 但对案情没什么影响
[31:40] Yeah, I did hear that. 对 我知道
[31:41] Well, in light of recent events, 鉴于近来出现的情况
[31:43] I think I may have found something. 我想我可能发现了一点东西
[31:45] That is, unless I’m crazy. 说起来有点疯狂
[31:47] So, Sara found this blood pattern 莎拉在凯莉·托里斯的车里
[31:49] in the headliner of Keri Torres’s car. 发现了这样的血迹图案
[31:51] What, do you think it’s a message? 你觉得其中蕴含着什么信息吗
[31:53] Well, I kept looking at it 我盯着它看了很久
[31:55] and thinking that I’ve seen this before. 感觉似曾相识
[31:57] That pattern is a constellation. 这是星座的形状
[32:01] Gemini. 双子座
[32:03] The twins. 形似一对双胞胎
[32:06] You think I’m crazy? 你觉得我是不是疯了
[32:07] No crazier than I am, 那也疯不过我
[32:08] because I think I tripped over the same thing. 因为我也发现了同样的情况
[32:10] Well, you remember those castoff patterns 你记得我说的那些
[32:12] I said didn’t make any sense? 不合常理的血液喷溅痕迹吗
[32:14] Yeah, but were still strung by the killer. 记得 但它依然是凶手亲自布置的
[32:16] Right. Watch the monitor. 没错 你看显示器
[32:19] Keep your eye on the green strings, okay? 注意绿色的线 好吗
[32:26] Gemini. 双子座星图
[32:29] Well, I may have found something even more than that. 我还发现了更奇怪的东西
[32:32] The, uh, warehouse 凶手处理过的
[32:33] where our killer left us the processed crime scene 凶案现场所在的那个仓库
[32:35] used to house a building and supply company called 以前是个建筑供应公司
[32:38] Castor Novelties, Inc. 名叫卡斯托精品公司
[32:40] Castor? 卡斯托
[32:41] – As in Castor and Pollux? – Yeah. -双子星的那个卡斯托与普鲁克斯吗 -没错
[32:43] And the same company used to own a chemical plant, 这家公司以前还开了个化工厂
[32:46] Pollux Petroleum, off Highway 178. 名叫普鲁克斯石油 位于178号公路旁
[32:48] I found the address in Keri Torres’s notebook. 我在凯莉·托里斯的笔记里见过这个地址
[32:51] It looked like she was planning a visit there. 貌似她本来打算去那里
[32:53] All right, I’ll get over there and look into it. 好吧 我过去看看
[33:10] Son of a bitch. 这个人简直混蛋
[33:11] I know. Just when you think this guy couldn’t outdo his last one, 我懂 在你以为他干不出更龌蹉的事情时
[33:14] he goes and does something like this. 他立刻就能刷新你的下限
[33:16] Full-on mass grave excavation 大型墓穴的全方位开掘
[33:18] complete with strings and markers. 遍布测量线和证据标记
[33:20] Crazy fool even set up a field morgue this time. 这个变态甚至还设了户外停尸房
[33:26] I need to see the bodies. 我得去看看尸体
[33:29] He laid them all out just like a doctor would. 凶手模仿法医 把尸体都陈列了出来
[33:33] Female and mummified, so we’re definitely not looking 死者是风干程度很高的女性 所以艾米丽·巴特森
[33:36] at Emily Bartson or Keri Torres here. 或凯莉·托里斯肯定不在其中
[33:39] No. 是的
[33:41] They’ve been buried too long for that. 她们已经被埋了很久了
[33:43] And not even in this ground. 而且不是埋在这里
[33:44] I mean, you can eyeball it and see 仔细观察可以看到
[33:46] that soil trace is nothing like desert caliche. 她们身上的土不属于沙漠钙质土
[33:49] Yeah, the whole excavation has been staged, 是的 尸体发掘和现场其他所有东西一样
[33:51] – just like everything else. – Yes, sir. -都是凶手布置的 -确实
[33:57] “Rainier Valley College.” 雷尼尔山谷学院
[33:59] Class ring. 班级纪念戒指
[34:00] Nicole Davis went there. 妮可·戴维斯就来自那个学院
[34:02] Okay, well, 好吧
[34:03] Super Dave and the doc are en route as we speak. 我们说话这会 超级大卫和医生正在赶过来
[34:05] We’ll collect some DNA… 等采集了DNA
[34:07] I don’t need DNA to tell me who they are. 我不用DNA来告诉我她们是谁
[34:11] I know these girls. 我认识这些女孩子
[34:43] Find anything, Doc? 情况怎么样 医生
[34:44] Well, based on preliminary observation, 初步检查发现
[34:48] all the victims exhibit blunt force trauma to the head 三名死者头部均有钝器击伤的痕迹
[34:52] and multiple sharp force injuries to the torso. 躯干部位多处利器穿刺伤
[34:55] Beaten and stabbed, just like all the others. 被暴打刺伤而死 与该案其他死者一样
[34:58] Well, the type of weapon 凶器类型
[34:59] is consistent with a fisherman’s gaff. 都是大型渔叉
[35:02] He also performed his own Y-incision. 尸体上还有Y型切口
[35:05] Seems to have removed the organs. 似乎是用于取出死者的脏器
[35:06] That’s what he used 那是为了制作
[35:07] to make the trajectory strings and the markers. 血液轨迹线和证据标记
[35:14] Five years, we found nothing. 五年时间 我们什么都没找到
[35:17] Families had to go without answers. 她们的家庭等不到一个说法
[35:19] So now he just gives them back just like that. 现在他又把死者这样送了回来
[35:23] So what do you think it means? 你觉得他是什么意思
[35:25] Maybe he’s telling us he’s closing the book on Seattle 也许他想告诉我们 西雅图的事告一段落
[35:28] and opening it on Vegas. 拉斯维加斯新篇章才刚刚开始
[35:31] So, I collected DNA to confirm I.D., 我采集了DNA以确定身份
[35:34] but I think I may have found something else. 但我可能发现了其他的东西
[35:36] One of the victim’s nails suggests 被害者之一的指甲情况说明
[35:38] that she may have fought her attacker. 她和凶手搏斗过
[35:40] Did she get a piece of him? 她抓伤凶手了吗
[35:42] Oh, yeah. Big piece. 是的 找到一大块组织
[35:43] She bit him, too. 她还咬了凶手
[35:45] I found skin and hair between her teeth. 我在她牙缝中发现了皮肤和头发
[35:47] Five years, 五年了
[35:48] so he probably assumed the evidence wouldn’t survive. 也许他觉得证据不可能留存下来
[35:51] Well, let’s hope he’s wrong. 但愿他是错的
[35:52] David, why don’t you get that over to Nick. 大卫 你就把它交给尼克吧
[35:54] He can run the sample through RapidHit. 他可以用快速比对系统分析样本
[35:56] Yeah. 好
[36:00] I heard they found bodies. 听说他们发现了尸体
[36:01] Yeah, not Keri, not Emily Bartson. 是啊 不是凯莉 也不是艾米丽·巴特森
[36:04] Bodies were the last three victims 尸体是最后死于吉格港杀手之手的
[36:05] of the Gig Harbor Killer. 三名受害者
[36:07] – You got to be kidding me. – I know. -你逗我呢 -可不
[36:09] Who knew that psychopath Briscoe had a twin. 谁知道那个精神病布里斯克有个双胞胎兄弟
[36:11] Yeah. Who may be even more of a psychopath. 是啊 那个可能更疯
[36:13] Trick will be proving it. 耍点小把戏就能证明了
[36:15] I think we bring in Winthrop and we lean on him. 我觉得我们要把温斯洛普带过来 威胁威胁他
[36:18] – Yeah, that’s where I’m going right now. – Not without me. -是啊 我正准备去 -没我陪你不行
[36:20] Sorry. Can’t come with me on this one. 抱歉 这回你不能跟我去
[36:22] – You’re out of your jurisdiction. – Finn, come on. -你越权了 -芬恩 拜托
[36:24] When have you ever known me 你什么时候见过
[36:26] not to be able to take care of myself? 我照顾不好自己了
[36:58] Confirmed I.D. on the victims. 已确认死者的身份
[37:00] Yeah, what about David’s samples? 大卫的样本呢
[37:01] Yeah, running it right now. 正在比对中
[37:03] You know, Briscoe’s brother was so willing to give up his DNA. 布里斯克的兄弟可愿意提供DNA了
[37:06] I wonder how eager he’s gonna be after this result. 我倒是好奇出结果后他还会有多热切
[37:08] Forget reasonable doubt. 别管什么合理怀疑了
[37:09] Yeah, I say we get two for one. 是啊 买一送一
[37:14] What? 什么
[37:15] What do you got? 结果是什么
[37:18] Ah, damn it. All right, all right. 该死 好吧好吧
[37:20] Take those samples back to the lab. 把样本都带回实验室
[37:22] Have Henry rerun them, will you? 让亨利重新比对一次 好吗
[37:25] Yeah. Russell. 是我 罗素
[37:29] When? 什么时候
[37:38] How long? 还有多久
[37:39] 15 minutes. My guys are on it. 十五分钟 我的人正在努力
[37:43] Russell. 我是罗素
[37:44] Hello, Mr. Russell. 你好 罗素先生
[37:46] I hope you understand, you only have yourself to blame 我想你应该明白 事态发展至此
[37:48] for what’s happening right now. 责任都在你
[37:50] Hold on a second. Who is this? 等下 你是谁
[37:52] I would think in the last three days, 我想在过去的三天里
[37:54] I’ve made myself clear. 我已将身份表明得很清楚了
[37:56] In fact, if you answer this simple question, 实际上 如果你能答对这个简单的问题
[37:58] you can save CSI Finlay’s life. 你就能救现场调查员芬恩利的命
[38:01] Who am I? 我是谁
[38:02] No, I’m not playing this game. 不 我不跟你玩这一套
[38:04] Wrong answer. 回答错误
[38:08] Clock’s changed! It’s down to one minute! 时间变了 只剩下一分钟了
[38:11] Control, we got a problem. 控制中心 有麻烦了
[38:12] You need to extract. Now. 你们得马上撤离 快点
[38:14] Extract? Sir… 撤离 长官…
[38:15] That’s an order! 这是命令
[38:16] What the hell are you doing?! 你这是在干什么
[38:17] – You can’t just leave her out there. – There’s no time. -你们不能丢下她不管 -时间不够了
[38:19] Do something else, man, she’s gonna die. 那就做点别的 伙计 她会死的
[38:22] She’s already dead. 她已经死定了
[38:24] It’s me. Yes? 是我 你在听吗
[38:26] Are you ready to be reasonable? 你准备好跟我玩了吗
[38:27] One last chance. 最后一次机会
[38:29] CSI Finlay’s life is in your hands. 现场调查员芬恩利的命在你手上
[38:32] Answer the question. 回答我的问题
[38:34] Who am I? 我是谁
[38:36] All right, all right, I’ll give you what you want. 好吧 好吧 我满足你的心愿
[38:38] Yes, I know who you are. 是的 我知道你是谁
[38:39] You’re the Gig Harbor Killer. 你是吉格港杀手
[38:42] That wasn’t so hard, now, was it? 也不是那么难 是吗
[38:50] We’re clear, go get her. 安全了 救她出来
[38:55] Now, now, go… 快点 上…
[39:06] You do know what this is going to do to your career? 你知道这对你的职业生涯的影响吗
[39:08] Yeah, what choice did I have, Conrad? 是啊 我还有得选吗 康拉德
[39:10] You want me to let Finlay just die? 难道我就那么让芬恩利去死吗
[39:12] That’s not what I’m talking about. 我说的不是这个
[39:14] Jared Briscoe’s defense 杰拉德·布里斯克的辩护律师
[39:15] has already filed a writ of habeas corpus. 已经申请了一份人身保护令
[39:17] They’re going to haul you into court… 他们要告你…
[39:18] I know that. I know. 我知道 我知道
[39:19] They’re gonna rehash everything that happened in Seattle. 他们要翻供在西雅图发生的一切
[39:22] They’re gonna say that I went after Briscoe 他们会说是我追捕布里斯克
[39:24] ’cause he went after my daughter. 是因为他曾跟踪我的女儿
[39:26] That I built the entire case on circumstantial evidence. 整个案子我都是建立在间接证据的基础上的
[39:29] – I know all that. – That’s right. -我都知道 -没错
[39:30] They’re gonna question your motives there. 他们会质疑你当时在西雅图的动机
[39:31] They’ll question your motives here. 也会质疑你在这里的动机
[39:32] Yeah, just like you did. 是啊 就像你刚刚做的
[39:34] Not to mention this new DNA evidence. 更别提这份新DNA证据
[39:37] Yeah, which didn’t come back to Briscoe or his twin, 是啊 最后结果不是布里斯克或是他的双胞胎兄弟
[39:39] but to an unknown male, who probably is the real killer. 而是一名可能是真正杀手的未知男性
[39:43] Maybe. Maybe not. 也许是 也许不是
[39:46] You still think the twins are behind this? 你还觉得那对双胞胎是幕后黑手吗
[39:48] – Yes, I do. – So, what– -对 我就是那么想的 -那这是…
[39:49] the DNA was planted, another part of the game? DNA是刻意留下的 又是游戏的一部分吗
[39:51] – Catch me if you can? – Yeah, that’s right. -“有本事来抓我” -没错
[39:53] And if they’re not? 如果不是呢
[39:54] If the DNA is right, and you put the wrong man– 如果DNA是对的 而你把错误的人…
[39:57] an innocent man– on death row? 把一个无辜的人关进死牢呢
[39:59] Then I will find the right man, Conrad, 那我会找到真凶的 康拉德
[40:01] and I will just have to live with the rest of it. 剩下的我也只能承受
[40:03] You’re not the only one who’ll have to live with it, D.B. 并不是只有你去承受 D.B.
[40:07] This lab will. 整个实验室都得
[40:12] You want me to resign? 你想要我辞职吗
[40:13] No. I don’t want you to resign. 不 我不想要你辞职
[40:15] I want you to fix this. 我想要你解决这一切
[40:17] If Briscoe and his brother 如果布里斯克和他的兄弟
[40:18] really are the ones behind these murders… 真的是幕后真凶…
[40:22] …catch ’em. 抓住他们
[41:53] Do you know whose crime scene this is? 你知道这是谁的凶案现场吗
[41:56] It’s yours. 是你的
犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第14季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第15季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme