时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Do you guys ever think maybe we should | 你们有没有想过 |
[00:07] | fix up the shack a little? | 把那小屋休整一下 |
[00:09] | It’s fine. | 不用吧 |
[00:10] | Why fix it? | 干嘛要修它 |
[00:12] | I don’t know, in case we ever bring girls here or something. | 谁知道呢 说不定哪天我们要带女孩子过来 |
[00:14] | Scotty, what girls are we gonna bring | 斯科特 除了你妈和你姐 |
[00:16] | besides your mom or your sister? | 我们还能带什么女的过来 |
[00:18] | You know what? Fine. Never mind. | 算了 当我没说 |
[00:21] | Yo, guys. | 你们快看 |
[00:22] | The shack door’s open. | 小屋的门是开的 |
[00:32] | Is that blood? | 那是血吗 |
[00:33] | Oh, man, we should go. Come on! | 天哪 我们还是走吧 |
[00:44] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗 |
[00:47] | He’s not moving. | 反正没动静 |
[00:49] | That’s a lot of blood. | 流了好多血啊 |
[00:52] | Looks like he got shot or something. | 好像是中枪了什么的 |
[00:57] | Smooth move, ex-lax! | 动作轻点 |
[01:00] | You guys, | 你们快看 |
[01:02] | money. | 钱 |
[01:03] | And a lot of it. | 好多钱 |
[01:06] | Holy crap. We need to go call the cops. | 我的天 得赶紧报警 |
[01:09] | What? | 什么 |
[01:20] | Well, it doesn’t look like he’s gonna be making | 看这架势 他应该也没什么机会 |
[01:22] | 3:10 to Yuma, eh, Super Dave? | 《决斗犹马镇》了吧 大卫 |
[01:24] | I’d say he’s caught his last ride. | 我只能说他走上了最后一程 |
[01:27] | Name is Roger Mathers, | 根据其德州驾照显示 |
[01:29] | according to his Texas driver’s license. | 他叫罗杰·马瑟斯 |
[01:31] | Single bullet wound to the chest. | 胸口中弹 |
[01:33] | Nice powder ring around the entry wound. | 伤口处有清晰的环形硝烟 |
[01:37] | Looks like he was hiking in the desert, | 从他袜子上的尘土碎石来看 |
[01:39] | judging from all the dirt and burrs in his socks. | 他应该在沙漠里徒步了很久 |
[01:41] | Yeah, well, there’s no shortage of that around here. | 这附近也没什么沙啊 |
[01:44] | No. | 没错 |
[01:45] | Hey, Nicky! | 尼克 |
[01:46] | Hey, uh, give me a second, will you? | 稍等一会儿 |
[01:52] | This is, uh, CSI Nick Stokes. | 这位是犯罪现场调查员尼克·丝多克斯 |
[01:54] | This is Sheriff Combs. He’s the local law. | 这位是当地执法的治安官库姆斯 |
[01:57] | – Stokes. – How’s it going? | -我是丝多克斯 -你好 |
[01:58] | Sheriff was telling me he knew the victim. | 治安官说他认识死者 |
[02:00] | But he’s from Texas. How’d you know him? | 可他来自德州 你怎么会认识他 |
[02:01] | Well, he might’ve been living in Texas now, | 也许他现在是长住德克萨斯了 |
[02:03] | but Roger Mathers was born and raised | 但罗杰·马瑟斯是埃利斯泉镇 |
[02:05] | right here in Ellis Springs. | 土生土长的 |
[02:07] | I knew him as a kid. | 他从孩子起我就认识他了 |
[02:08] | The sheriff was telling me | 治安官说这位死者 |
[02:08] | that the victim had a moment of fame, | 当年曾名噪一时 |
[02:10] | or infamy, depending upon how you look at it. | 或是声名狼藉 取决于你怎么看了 |
[02:13] | Yeah, back when they were kids, | 是啊 他们小时候 |
[02:14] | he and a couple of buddies– they had the bad luck | 他和几个小朋友 不走运 |
[02:16] | to run across an armed robbery. | 正好撞上了持枪抢劫案 |
[02:18] | One of the kids got killed. | 其中一个孩子不幸遇难 |
[02:20] | Shook up the town pretty bad. | 当时震惊了整个小镇 |
[02:23] | Excuse me, I got to take this. | 抱歉 我接个电话 |
[02:25] | Yeah, go for Brass. | 我是布拉斯 |
[02:25] | So, Sheriff, what do you think | 那么治安官 你觉得为什么 |
[02:27] | Roger might’ve been doing back in town? | 罗杰为什么又回到镇上 |
[02:29] | And what the hell was he doing way out here? | 而且他又跑到这么偏僻的地方来做什么 |
[02:31] | Well, he wouldn’t be the first guy to come out here | 他绝不是第一个千里迢迢 |
[02:33] | chasing a payday, Mr. Stokes. | 来这儿寻宝的人 丝多克斯先生 |
[02:36] | Loot from the robbery was never recovered. | 当年那场劫案的赃物从未找到 |
[02:38] | There’s a million-dollar treasure out here | 这儿有着价值百万的财产 |
[02:41] | just waiting to be found. | 待人发掘 |
[02:42] | Local lore– they say it’s still out here somewhere. | 坊间传说 就在这一片的某个地方 |
[02:49] | What is it, Jim? | 怎么了 吉姆 |
[02:51] | That was about my daughter. | 我女儿出事了 |
[02:53] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[02:54] | She, uh, just tried to kill herself. | 她刚试图自杀 |
[03:34] | We’ve got an O.D. Female, late 20s. Attempted suicide. | 收入一名用药过量的女性患者 二十多岁 企图自杀 |
[03:36] | Cocktail of clozapine, olanzapine. | 服用了大量氯扎平 奥兰扎平[抗精神病药] |
[03:39] | Breathing steady, but shallow. | 呼吸稳定但虚弱 |
[03:40] | 85/40. | 血压八十五 四十 |
[03:42] | Get her into three and throw up another bag of ringers, stat. | 送入三号房 马上再给她补一袋林格氏液[复苏液] |
[03:44] | Yes, Doctor. | 是 医生 |
[03:44] | – I’m sorry, sir. – I’m Captain Jim Brass. | -先生你不能进去 -我是吉姆·布拉斯队长 |
[03:47] | Captain, I’m gonna need you to wait. | 队长 请你在外面等一下 |
[03:47] | As soon as she’s stable, I’ll find you. | 她的情况一稳定我就通知你 |
[03:58] | We just heard. So sorry. | 我们刚接到消息 太遗憾了 |
[04:00] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[04:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:02] | D.A. Said Ellie was here for a preliminary hearing. | 检察官说埃莉是来这儿预审的 |
[04:05] | She was in a holding cell. | 她关在拘留所里 |
[04:06] | She’s obviously, uh, stockpiling her meds. | 她不过是…囤了一些自己的处方药 |
[04:08] | I mean, I don’t think she wanted to kill herself. | 我觉得她不会想自杀的 |
[04:10] | You know, her attorney is, uh, filing an insanity plea. | 她的律师准备以精神失常做申辩 |
[04:13] | It might be some screwed-up way of strengthening their case. | 大概能让他们的论据更充分 |
[04:15] | Whatever’s going on, this is where you need to be. | 不管怎么样 你都该呆在这里 |
[04:17] | And don’t even think about the Ellis Springs case. | 别管埃利斯泉的案子了 |
[04:19] | We got it covered. | 我们来搞定 |
[04:20] | You just take care of things here. | 你照顾好这里就行 |
[04:22] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[04:28] | Hey, Sara, find anything in the treasure hunter’s car? | 萨拉 在寻宝人的车里发现什么线索没 |
[04:31] | Well, he wasn’t a health food nut, that’s for sure. | 他饮食习惯肯定不健康 |
[04:34] | Looks like he ran a solar business down in Plano. | 看起来他在普拉诺做太阳能生意 |
[04:38] | His name’s on the back as the company owner. | 他的名字作为公司所有人印在后面 |
[04:39] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我吗 |
[04:41] | Selling solar in Texas? | 在德州做太阳能生意 |
[04:43] | What? Texas doesn’t have sun? | 怎么了 德州没有太阳吗 |
[04:46] | Texas has oil. | 德州有石油 |
[04:48] | 珍顿太阳能公司 | |
[04:48] | When I was growing up, you mention something like this, | 在我年轻气盛那会儿 你要是这么说的话 |
[04:50] | it was blasphemy. | 绝对是侮辱 |
[04:50] | Well, these might put your mind at ease. | 这些东西应该能让你淡定一下 |
[04:52] | Gasoline receipts. | 加油站收据 |
[04:54] | Looking at the where and the whens of his fill-ups, | 根据他加油的时间和地点 |
[04:56] | I would say that he drove straight through | 我觉得他是从德州一路直接 |
[04:57] | from Texas to get here. | 开到这里来的 |
[04:59] | Well, why was he in such a hurry? | 他为什么这么着急 |
[05:00] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[05:01] | – And what is that? – Piece of a photo. | -这是什么 -一张照片的碎片 |
[05:03] | I found it on the ground near the car. | 我在车旁的地面上发现的 |
[05:05] | Can’t find the rest of it. | 找不到剩下的部分了 |
[05:09] | Well, it kind of looks like an aerial photo. | 看起来像是航拍的照片 |
[05:10] | Don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[05:11] | Maybe the lore is true. | 也许传闻是真的 |
[05:12] | Aerial photo of the area– | 这片区域的航拍照片 |
[05:14] | could’ve been the victim’s treasure map. | 也许就是死者的藏宝图 |
[05:23] | So, I called on down to Texas, | 我给德州那边打了电话 |
[05:25] | and I spoke with someone at the victim’s company. | 并和死者公司的人通了话 |
[05:26] | Did they say why he came racing up here? | 他们说他急匆匆来这里的原因了吗 |
[05:28] | You know, my guess is he was racing away from there. | 我觉得他是匆匆逃离那里的 |
[05:30] | Turns out, he had serious money troubles. | 原来他遇到了严重的资金问题 |
[05:32] | His company is going under. | 他的公司要倒闭了 |
[05:34] | Got to say, | 不得不说 |
[05:35] | if I found a buried treasure, | 如果我找到了一笔宝藏 |
[05:36] | I’d spend it on something far more exciting | 我会把它花在比拯救自己快要完蛋的公司 |
[05:38] | than saving my failing company. | 更刺激的事上 |
[05:40] | What do you got in mind? | 你想做什么 |
[05:41] | Like a crazy trip or a sexy sports car. | 比如一次疯狂的旅行或是一辆酷炫的跑车 |
[05:44] | Something like that. | 差不多就是那种 |
[05:46] | So, there are definitely prints | 你带回来的照片上 |
[05:47] | on that piece of photo you brought in, | 确实有一些指纹 |
[05:49] | but pretty much all of them belong to the victim. | 但差不多都是死者的指纹 |
[05:51] | “Pretty much all of them”? | 差不多都是 |
[05:52] | Well, there is one partial print | 有一个不完整的指纹 |
[05:54] | that’s not his, but it’s not enough to run. | 不是他的 但不够用来比对 |
[05:56] | It’s interesting though; | 不过挺有意思的 |
[05:58] | it looks like a tented arch pattern. | 它看起来像是个”帐形纹” |
[06:00] | Which is really rare. | 这可不多见 |
[06:01] | I mean, only, what, five percent of the population has that. | 只有百分之五的人有那种指纹 |
[06:06] | Well, Nick just got the phone records of our victim. | 尼克拿到死者的通话记录了 |
[06:09] | He made five calls on his drive from Texas to here. | 他从德州到这里的路上打了五个电话 |
[06:12] | All of them to Tyson Briggs. | 都是打给泰森·布里格斯的 |
[06:13] | Who’s Tyson Briggs? | 泰森·布里格斯是谁 |
[06:14] | He’s one of the other two kids | 他是二十五年前被卷入抢劫案的 |
[06:15] | that got tangled in the heist 25 years ago. | 剩下的两个男孩之一 |
[06:20] | So, were you and Roger still close? | 你和罗杰还经常联系吗 |
[06:22] | You guys still talk? | 你们还聊天吗 |
[06:24] | No, not really. | 不怎么聊了 |
[06:26] | Everything changed after that day. | 那天之后一切都变了 |
[06:28] | That’s why it was so weird, | 所以他突然打电话来 |
[06:29] | him calling out of the blue like that. | 才显得很奇怪 |
[06:31] | What’d he want? | 他想怎么样 |
[06:32] | Wanted to get together. | 想跟我见面 |
[06:33] | And did you? | 你们见了吗 |
[06:34] | Yeah. I thought it’d be good to see him, you know? | 见了 我以为见见他会挺好 |
[06:37] | Get caught up. | 叙叙旧 |
[06:41] | But all Roger could talk about was money. | 但罗杰一直在说钱的事 |
[06:44] | He was kind of frantic. | 他像疯了一样 |
[06:46] | Panicked even. | 有些惊慌失措 |
[06:48] | He must’ve been in a pretty deep hole. | 他一定是遇到了大麻烦 |
[06:50] | Was he talking about looking for buried treasure? | 他说到寻找宝藏的事了吗 |
[06:52] | You know, the money from the ’89 heist? | 就是八九年那场抢劫案的赃款 |
[06:54] | That was why he was here; that’s why he came back. | 他就是为这而来的 他就是为这回来的 |
[06:58] | That money was gonna be the answer to all his problems. | 那笔钱可以解决他所有的问题 |
[07:02] | Well, how would he know where to look for it? | 他怎么会知道那笔钱的下落呢 |
[07:05] | Well, he didn’t say. | 他没说 |
[07:06] | And tell you the truth, man, I really wasn’t that interested. | 跟你说实话吧 伙计 我并没有兴趣 |
[07:11] | Look, man, I’m not trying to talk bad about the guy now. | 听着 我不想现在说他的坏话 |
[07:13] | No, that’s all right. I understand. Go ahead. | 没关系的 我能理解 说吧 |
[07:15] | The whole time me and Roger were together, | 我和罗杰见面的时候 |
[07:17] | he didn’t once mention Scotty. | 他一次都没有提斯科特 |
[07:20] | He just kept going on about the money | 他一直在说钱和宝藏 |
[07:21] | and the treasure and how bad he needed it, man. | 还有他有多么需要它们 |
[07:23] | He didn’t… man, he didn’t have one single thought | 他没有…他一次都没有 |
[07:27] | about Scotty. | 想到斯科特 |
[07:28] | And, Scotty, that’s the… the boy who was killed? | 斯科特 就是那个被杀的男孩吗 |
[07:31] | Yeah, we lost our best friend that day. | 对 那天我们失去了最好的朋友 |
[07:35] | Please, mister, don’t shoot us! | 求你了 先生 别开枪 |
[07:37] | We won’t tell anyone. | 我们不会告诉任何人的 |
[07:43] | Ben! | 本 |
[07:45] | What the hell? | 这他妈是怎么了 |
[07:47] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在干嘛 |
[07:48] | We just came here to hang out, mister, I… | 我们只是来玩的 先生 我… |
[07:50] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[07:54] | Hey, bro. | 兄弟 |
[07:55] | It’s the best I could do. | 我尽力了 |
[07:57] | I couldn’t go back to town. | 我没法去镇上 |
[08:02] | Ben! | 本 |
[08:03] | No! Damn it! | 不 该死的 |
[08:09] | You. | 你 |
[08:10] | Grab the bags. You’re coming with me. | 拿上包 跟我走 |
[08:12] | – Get over there! – No. No, please! | -到那边去 -不 不要 求求你 |
[08:13] | I don’t want to go! | 我不想去 |
[08:16] | Pick up the money now! | 现在就给我把钱拿上 |
[08:20] | You two are gonna stay here. | 你们俩给我呆在这儿 |
[08:22] | Be quiet or your friend here dies. | 安静点 不然就要了你们朋友的命 |
[08:24] | – Get it? – Guys! | -明白了吗 -兄弟们 |
[08:26] | Shut up. Pick up the money! Pick it up! | 给我闭嘴 把钱拿起来 快拿起来 |
[08:30] | Guys! Guys! | 兄弟们 兄弟们 |
[08:33] | Guys! Guys! | 兄弟们 |
[08:34] | Guys, help! | 帮帮我啊 |
[08:37] | We ran as fast as we could back to town | 我们拼了命地跑回镇上 |
[08:39] | and get the sheriff. | 找到治安官 |
[08:41] | By that time, it was too late. | 可那时已经晚了 |
[08:43] | We never saw Scotty again. | 从那以后我们再也没见过斯科特 |
[08:46] | I grew up with two great friends, man. | 我儿时的玩伴都是好人 |
[08:49] | You know, the kind you never forget. | 我永远也不会忘记 |
[08:51] | Now they’re both gone. | 现在他们都走了 |
[08:54] | Well, I’m sorry for your loss, Mr. Briggs. | 请节哀顺变 布里格斯先生 |
[08:56] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 谢了 |
[09:02] | I just heard about Ellie. | 我刚听说埃莉的事 |
[09:04] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[09:07] | She’s in an induced coma. | 他们给了她药物 保持昏迷状态 |
[09:09] | She’s stable, so… | 不过已经稳定下来了 |
[09:11] | How are you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[09:14] | After all that’s happened, | 发生了这么多事后 |
[09:14] | I don’t even know what the hell I’m doing here. | 我都不知道我到底来这做什么 |
[09:17] | There’s a part of me that wishes she would just not wake up. | 我几乎希望她能就这样一觉不醒了 |
[09:21] | I mean, I know how horrible that sounds, but, uh… | 我知道这话太狠心了 可是… |
[09:25] | She’s put you through a lot, Jim. | 她让你吃了不少苦 吉姆 |
[09:29] | You know she’s here for a court hearing, right? | 你知道她是为了听证会来的吧 |
[09:32] | She’s gonna testify in a court | 她要在法庭上声明 |
[09:33] | that I drove her to madness. | 说是我把她逼疯了 |
[09:36] | To murder. | 因而杀人 |
[09:38] | You are not responsible for what she did. | 你不用为她的行为负责 |
[09:41] | Or what she’s done to herself. | 她对自己的伤害也不是你的错 |
[09:43] | I’m not so sure. | 我不这么认为 |
[09:47] | So, what do we got on our murdered treasure hunter? | 关于被杀的寻宝人 有什么发现吗 |
[09:50] | Well, we are working on that right now. | 我们正在找呢 |
[09:52] | We just pulled all the files from the original ’89 case. | 我们刚刚拿到了八九年案子的档案原件 |
[09:55] | These were our suspects involved. | 这是当时的嫌疑人 |
[09:58] | A pair of local brothers. | 兄弟俩都是本地人 |
[09:59] | Paul and Ben O’Malley. | 保罗·奥马利和本·奥马利 |
[10:01] | They robbed the house of a mid-level Mob boss | 他们抢了个黑帮小老大 |
[10:05] | named Michael Scarno, | 迈克尔·斯卡诺的家 |
[10:07] | and in the process, one of them was shot. | 抢劫时 其中一人中了枪 |
[10:10] | According to the police report, | 报告上说 |
[10:12] | they made off with close to a hundred grand and some valuables. | 他们抢走了近十万美元和一些贵重物品 |
[10:14] | That’s all? | 就这么点 |
[10:16] | Nick talked like there was this big treasure involved. | 听尼克那语气我还以为有很多呢 |
[10:19] | Well, the cash and watches are part of | 官方盗窃案报告上 |
[10:22] | the official theft report. | 只记录了现金和手表 |
[10:24] | But I remember when I was writing my Vegas Mob book, | 可我记得我在写《维加斯黑帮》时 |
[10:28] | I heard about this Michael Scarno. | 我听说过这位迈克尔·斯卡诺 |
[10:31] | He was an art theft guy, | 他是艺术品大盗 |
[10:32] | and he had acquired a particular piece of sculpture. | 他搞到了一个特别的雕像 |
[10:37] | A Persian-stone lion. | 波斯石狮 |
[10:39] | Wow, that’s over 2,000 years old. | 有超出两千年的历史 |
[10:42] | And it was just one of a pair. | 这是一对中的一个 |
[10:44] | The other one just sold at a British auction | 另外一个最近在英国拍卖行 |
[10:45] | for close to $10 million. | 以一千万的价格被人买下 |
[10:47] | Well, that could explain the “why now” of it all. | 怪不得现在想着来找 |
[10:50] | Could be that our victim heard about the auction | 也许受害者听说了拍卖的事 |
[10:53] | and then went looking for the remaining statue. | 所以去找另一个石狮了 |
[10:55] | How do the three local kids fit into the original story? | 当时那三个小孩怎么卷进了案子 |
[10:58] | Wrong place at the wrong time. | 正好被他们撞上了 |
[11:00] | The older O’Malley found them in a railroad shack. | 奥马利哥哥在铁路旁的小屋里发现了他们 |
[11:03] | Brother was dead. | 兄弟已死 |
[11:04] | O’Malley then tried to make a getaway | 奥马利试图逃跑 |
[11:06] | and took one of the younger kids with him. | 带上了其中一个孩子 |
[11:09] | Scotty Gates. | 斯科特·盖茨 |
[11:10] | O’Malley was caught two hours later | 两小时后 奥马利在胡佛大坝附近 |
[11:12] | out near Hoover Dam, but by then, | 被逮捕 可那时候 |
[11:14] | the boy and the cash were gone. | 男孩和现金都已经不见了 |
[11:17] | Now, the sheriff has always contended | 治安官一直认为 |
[11:19] | that the kid ended up at the bottom of Lake Mead. | 孩子死在了密德湖 |
[11:22] | The body was never found? | 没找到尸体吗 |
[11:23] | O’Malley didn’t say what he did with the kid? | 奥马利没说他对那孩子怎样了 |
[11:25] | Never got a chance to. | 他根本没有坦白的机会 |
[11:26] | He was found dead in his jail cell the next morning. | 第二天早上 他就死在了牢房里 |
[11:28] | No body. No money. No trial. | 孩子和钱都没找到 也没审讯 |
[11:32] | Seems a little bit more than sketchy, don’t you think? | 你们不觉得这也太粗糙了吗 |
[11:34] | Case of small-town justice, maybe? | 也许这就是小镇上的法律制度 |
[11:36] | Or small-town corruption. | 又或许这是小镇的腐败 |
[11:38] | Maybe the local cops knew what kind of stash | 也许当地警察知道斯卡诺 |
[11:41] | Scarno was sitting on. | 窝藏着多少金银财宝 |
[11:43] | So this is what’s left of Scotty Gates. | 斯科特·盖茨只留下了这些东西 |
[11:45] | Entire kid’s existence | 一个孩子的生命 |
[11:46] | comes down to a baseball hat | 最后只剩下一顶棒球帽 |
[11:49] | and a pair of glasses. | 和一副眼镜 |
[11:52] | Oh, I can’t even imagine | 真是难以想象 |
[11:53] | what his parents must’ve been going through. | 他父母遭受了多大的打击 |
[11:56] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[11:58] | Looks like a partial print. | 像是一枚不完整指纹 |
[11:59] | It could be a tented arch. | 好像是”帐形纹” |
[12:02] | Sara said she found a tented arch | 萨拉说她在罗杰·马瑟斯被害现场 |
[12:04] | at the Roger Mathers murder scene. | 发现了一枚帐篷弧型指纹 |
[12:06] | I got your text. You said it was urgent. | 我收到你短信了 你说有急事 |
[12:08] | I was looking through the evidence from the ’89 case, | 我在梳理八九年那起案子的证物 |
[12:11] | and I found a fingerprint. | 发现了一枚指纹 |
[12:13] | It’s only a partial– not enough to run. | 指纹不完整 没办法比对 |
[12:15] | Don’t tell me it has a tented arch. | 别告诉我是帐篷弧型的 |
[12:17] | It does. | 就是 |
[12:18] | Okay, so the one on the left | 好了 左边那枚 |
[12:20] | is from the torn photo that you guys found this morning, | 是今天早上你们在那张撕破的照片上提取的 |
[12:22] | and the one on the right | 右边那枚 |
[12:24] | is from Scotty Gates’ glasses, | 是从斯科特·盖茨的眼镜上提取的 |
[12:26] | 25 years ago. | 那是二十五年前印上去的 |
[12:28] | Could they really be the same? | 不会真的是同一枚吧 |
[12:31] | It’s a match. | 吻合 |
[12:33] | The fingerprint belongs to a man named Sam Bishop. | 那枚指纹属于一个叫山姆·毕夏普的人 |
[12:36] | He is a security guard now, | 他现在是保安 |
[12:38] | but back in ’89, he was a deputy | 不过八九年时 他在埃利斯泉镇 |
[12:40] | in Ellis Springs under Sheriff Combs. | 做库姆斯治安官的副手 |
[12:42] | And get this– he left the department | 听好了 就在那起劫案 |
[12:45] | two weeks after the whole thing with Scotty Gates and the heist. | 和斯科特·盖茨出事两周后 他就离开了警局 |
[12:48] | Goes a long way to support our theory of a crooked cop. | 对我们的警察腐败说很有利 |
[12:51] | We have his fingerprints at both murder scenes. | 两个案发现场都发现有他的指纹 |
[12:55] | Could be our killer, I guess, | 看来有可能是凶手 |
[12:57] | covering up his crimes of the past. | 为了掩盖过去的罪行 |
[13:01] | Let’s take the back. | 我们去后面 |
[13:04] | Can I help you with something? | 有什么可以效劳吗 |
[13:05] | Uh, LVPD. Who are you? | 我们是拉斯维加斯警局的 你是哪位 |
[13:07] | Karen Bishop. I live here. | 凯伦·毕夏普 我住在这儿 |
[13:09] | We’re looking for Sam Bishop. | 我们要找山姆·毕夏普 |
[13:11] | We’d like to have a word with him. | 我们有事问他 |
[13:14] | I’ll let him know you’re here. | 我去通知他 |
[13:15] | No, no. You know what? That’s fine. | 不用了 没关系 |
[13:17] | We’ll tell him ourselves. Thank you. | 我们直接跟他说吧 谢谢 |
[13:19] | Excuse me, you can’t go in there. | 抱歉 你们不能进去 |
[13:21] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[13:23] | Sam Bishop? | 是山姆·毕夏普吗 |
[13:25] | LVPD. We need to talk. | 我们是拉斯维加斯警局的 有事找你 |
[13:30] | Let me guess– about Scotty Gates’ murder? | 我猜猜 是有关斯科特·盖茨被杀案吧 |
[13:33] | I’ve been waiting 25 years for you to come. | 我已经等了你们二十五年了 |
[13:43] | You boys are arresting me? | 你们要抓我走 |
[13:45] | You got to be kidding me. | 你们开玩笑吧 |
[13:46] | We’ve got your prints at two murder scenes, | 我们在两个案发现场都发现了你的指纹 |
[13:48] | Mr. Bishop. | 毕夏普先生 |
[13:49] | Roger Mathers’ last night | 昨晚罗杰·马瑟斯被害现场 |
[13:50] | and Scotty Gates’ 25 years ago. | 还有二十五年前斯科特·盖茨的被害现场 |
[13:52] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你们说什么呢 |
[13:54] | My father wasn’t involved in any murder. | 我父亲与谋杀案没有任何关系 |
[13:56] | We have a warrant to search the premises as well. | 我们有搜查令 可以搜查你们的住所 |
[13:58] | You have absolutely no idea what you’re doing, do you? | 你们根本不知道自己在做些什么 对吗 |
[14:01] | Get him out of here. | 把他带走 |
[14:05] | You’re making a huge mistake. | 你们大错特错了 |
[14:07] | My father is a good man. | 我父亲是个好人 |
[14:09] | Well, we’ll have a look around, see for ourselves. | 这个嘛 还是等搜查后眼见为实再说 |
[14:24] | The gun that was used to kill Roger Mathers | 杀害罗杰·马瑟斯的那把枪 |
[14:26] | was a nine-mil, right? | 是九毫米口径的 对吧 |
[14:28] | Yeah, but if it’s hidden down here, | 对 不过枪要是被藏这儿了 |
[14:30] | we got our work cut out for us. | 那我们就有的忙了 |
[14:48] | Am I the only one getting a mad scientist vibe in here? | 我怎么觉得这儿有种科学狂人的感觉 |
[14:51] | Thought this guy was a former cop. | 这人以前不是警察吗 |
[14:58] | Ooh, have a look at this. | 来看这个 |
[15:07] | These are the boys from the ’89 case. | 这些是八九年那起案子里的几个孩子 |
[15:09] | Old rabbit’s foot. | 旧的”幸运兔脚” |
[15:12] | Like a kid would have. | 像是孩子该有的东西 |
[15:14] | Could be a trophy the killer kept from Scotty Gates. | 可能是杀害斯科特·盖茨后保留的战利品 |
[15:17] | Well, it’s got an evidence tag on it. | 上面有证物标签 |
[15:22] | And these are all old case files. | 这些都是以前的案件卷宗 |
[15:25] | Just who the hell is this guy? | 这家伙到底是干嘛的 |
[15:28] | Assuming your people didn’t find | 我想你手下没能在我家 |
[15:29] | any murder weapon in my house. | 找到任何凶器吧 |
[15:31] | No, they didn’t, Mr. Bishop. | 是没找到 毕夏普先生 |
[15:32] | But what they did find was-was very interesting. | 不过他们发现了一些有意思的东西 |
[15:36] | You’re one of us, a criminalist. | 你和我们一样 也是刑事专家 |
[15:39] | You were working for Ellis Springs Sheriff Department back in 1989. | 1989年 你在埃利斯泉镇警局工作 |
[15:44] | They called me a “Hobbyist,” actually. | 其实他们都叫我”发烧友” |
[15:46] | Well, that was a pretty heavy responsibility | 对一个年经的副治安官来说 |
[15:48] | for a young deputy. | 肯定觉得责任重大吧 |
[15:49] | How’d that land on your back? | 那案子怎么会落你头上 |
[15:51] | I volunteered. | 我自愿的 |
[15:52] | I had a knack for science. | 我对科学很精通 |
[15:53] | We’re working an investigation | 我们正在调查一起 |
[15:54] | into a murder that took place last night. | 昨晚发生的杀人案 |
[15:57] | Your fingerprint was on a torn photograph | 你的指纹出现在案发现场发现的 |
[16:01] | recovered at the scene. | 一张撕破的照片上 |
[16:03] | Can you explain that? | 你作何解释 |
[16:04] | I retired years ago. | 我早就退休了 |
[16:06] | Maybe you should figure that one out. | 也许该由你们来查明这事 |
[16:09] | You were let go right after the 1989 heist, | 1989年抢劫案发生后你就被解雇了 |
[16:12] | says here in your file, for insubordination. | 你档案里写着呢 因为违抗命令 |
[16:14] | You didn’t retire. You were fired. | 你不是退休了 而是被炒了 |
[16:15] | There was no insubordination. | 根本不是因为违抗命令 |
[16:17] | I found evidence that was, uh… | 我发现的证据 |
[16:19] | inconvenient for Sheriff Combs. | 对库姆斯治安官不利 |
[16:21] | Quickest way to bury my evidence was to bury me. | 最能掩盖证据的方法就是把我炒了 |
[16:24] | Why was the evidence “inconvenient” for the sheriff? | 为什么证据对治安官不利 |
[16:26] | Most charitable scenario? | 往好的方面想 |
[16:28] | Local kid was gone, presumed dead, | 当地的孩子失踪了 推定死亡 |
[16:30] | along with the two men responsible. | 还有两个人脱不了干系 |
[16:33] | Sheriff just wanted the case closed. | 治安官只想着结案 |
[16:35] | Least charitable scenario? | 那往坏的方面想呢 |
[16:36] | Sheriff was dirty. | 治安官手脚不干净 |
[16:38] | In on the heist. | 参与了抢劫 |
[16:39] | I suppose you have some evidence to back that up? | 那你应该有证据来证明吧 |
[16:42] | Ben and Paul O’Malley. | 本和保罗·奥马利兄弟俩 |
[16:44] | Two brothers that ripped off Michael Scarno’s house. | 洗劫了迈克尔·斯卡诺的家 |
[16:46] | They were local troublemakers back then. | 那时候他们就是当地的麻烦精 |
[16:48] | Got arrested half a dozen times. | 被逮捕过六次 |
[16:51] | More than once, Sheriff Combs arranged for them | 但结果往往都是库姆斯治安官安排他们 |
[16:54] | to serve their time working on his house. | 去他家劳动以代替服刑 |
[16:56] | So you’re saying that he knew them well. | 你的意思是他跟他们很熟 |
[16:59] | Well enough he could’ve hired them to pull off the robbery. | 熟到完全有可能雇他们去抢劫 |
[17:01] | Let’s be careful | 我们得谨慎对待 |
[17:02] | about allegations that Sheriff Combs is dirty. | 关于库姆斯治安官有问题的指控 |
[17:05] | Guy has over 30 years under his belt. | 他可干了三十多年了 |
[17:07] | Yeah, well, 30 years doesn’t take away his guilt | 如果他当初参与了抢劫还有谋杀 |
[17:09] | if he was involved in the original robbery and murder. | 就算干了三十年也不能抹杀他的罪孽 |
[17:12] | But we don’t know that. | 但我们还不能确定 |
[17:13] | Come here. Come here. | 进去 跟我进去 |
[17:17] | Let’s say I play along. | 我退一步说 |
[17:18] | Let’s say Sheriff Combs was involved in the original robbery, | 就说库姆斯治安官参与了当初的抢劫 |
[17:21] | which ties him to the kid’s death. | 他和孩子的死脱不了干系 |
[17:23] | Why would he kill Roger Mathers 25 years after the fact? | 他为什么要在事发二十五年后杀了罗杰·马瑟斯 |
[17:26] | Maybe Roger and the kids | 可能罗杰还有那帮孩子 |
[17:27] | saw more that day than we realized. | 看到的比我们知道的还多 |
[17:29] | Now, Roger has come back, he’s desperate for money. | 现在罗杰回来了 他急需钱 |
[17:33] | Maybe his next move | 可能他的下一步 |
[17:34] | is to try to blackmail the sheriff. | 就打算勒索治安官 |
[17:36] | That’s two “maybe” in three sentences. | 三句话里带了两个”可能” |
[17:39] | It does give him motive. | 他确实有动机 |
[17:41] | Look, I’m not in the man’s corner. | 我不是替他说话 |
[17:42] | I’m just saying, proceed with caution. | 我只是在说 谨慎行事 |
[17:49] | This guy, Sam Bishop– | 这个人 山姆·毕夏普 |
[17:50] | I’m looking at the forensics he was doing. | 我在看他的取证 |
[17:52] | It’s crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[17:53] | I mean, he was way, way ahead of his time. | 我的意思是 他远远超前了他那个时代 |
[17:55] | Polymorphic protein analysis, | 多肽蛋白分析 |
[17:57] | analyzing gunshot residue. | 射击残留物检测 |
[17:59] | He has his own formulas here for amino acid stains. | 他还有自己的氨基酸染色配方 |
[18:04] | I found all of these aerial photos in Bishop’s box. | 我在毕夏普的箱子里发现的这些航拍照片 |
[18:08] | They look a lot like the piece | 它们看起来很像 |
[18:09] | you found by the victim’s car, | 你在受害者车旁边发现的碎片 |
[18:11] | but, I mean, there’s not one that’s a perfect match. | 但是 没有跟它相匹配的 |
[18:13] | There’s not one with a… with a tear on it | 没有一张是撕坏的 |
[18:15] | or anything like that, | 或是有破损的 |
[18:16] | which means Roger Mathers had the only copy. | 这就意味着罗杰·马瑟斯有唯一的原件 |
[18:20] | He had the only treasure map. | 他有唯一的藏宝图 |
[18:22] | Explains why Sam Bishop’s fingerprint was on it. | 这就解释了为什么山姆·毕夏普的指纹在上面 |
[18:24] | It was one of his photos. | 这是他其中的一张照片 |
[18:25] | Question is: | 问题是 |
[18:27] | how did Roger Mathers get it? | 罗杰·马瑟斯是怎么拿到的 |
[18:28] | Sam, these were your photos. | 山姆 这些都是你的照片 |
[18:30] | That’s why your fingerprint’s on the fragment that we found | 这就是为什么我们在罗杰·马瑟斯车旁 |
[18:33] | near Roger Mathers’ car. | 找到的照片上有你的指纹 |
[18:36] | Did you give him this photograph? | 是你把照片给他的吗 |
[18:37] | No. And I have no idea how he got it. | 不是 我也不知道他怎么拿到的 |
[18:40] | These are all original case photos. | 这些都是当初的案件照片 |
[18:42] | Been sitting in the same evidence box for 25 years. | 待在同一个证据箱二十五年了 |
[18:44] | They’re very impressive, actually. | 那些都很厉害 真的 |
[18:46] | It’s the kind of mapping we do with drones nowadays. | 都是我们如今用遥控飞机才能拍到的地图 |
[18:50] | But you didn’t have a drone back then, did you? | 但你当时并没有遥控飞机吧 |
[18:53] | No. | 没有 |
[18:54] | But I had this. | 但我有这个 |
[18:57] | I mounted a camera from a suspension rig | 我在一个悬挂装置上安了一个相机 |
[18:59] | slung beneath a weather balloon. | 挂到了探测气球底下 |
[19:01] | The camera’s self-timer was modified | 把相机的自拍装置改进 |
[19:03] | to fire off an entire roll of film, automatically. | 成自动拍摄一整卷 |
[19:07] | Took about a week to map the region. | 花了我一周的时间绘制这个地区的地图 |
[19:09] | There was no better way to search for Scotty Gates’ body. | 没有更好的方法来寻找斯科特·盖茨的尸体了 |
[19:12] | Yeah, I’m-I’m gonna stop you right there, Sam. | 我得打断你一下 山姆 |
[19:14] | See, I had a conversation with Michael Scarno’s attorney. | 我和迈克尔·斯卡诺的律师谈过了 |
[19:17] | Discovered an interesting connection | 发现你和这个犯罪老首领 |
[19:19] | between you and the old crime boss. | 关系不一般 |
[19:22] | He paid you for those photos, Sam, | 他花钱让你拍的这些照片 山姆 |
[19:25] | and that was after you got fired by Sheriff Combs. | 而且是在你被库姆斯治安官开除之后 |
[19:28] | – Hold on a minute. – You weren’t looking for the kid’s body. | -等等 -你不是在找孩子的尸体 |
[19:31] | Scarno hired you to find his missing loot, | 箍ㄅ倒湍阏宜磺赖亩? |
[19:34] | – his treasure. – No, you don’t understand… | -他的珍藏 -不 你不明白 |
[19:35] | Are you going to deny that you were on Scarno’s payroll? | 你要否认是斯卡诺花钱雇的你吗 |
[19:40] | No, I’m not. | 不 不是 |
[19:42] | Yes, I took the old man’s money. | 没错 我拿了那老头的钱 |
[19:45] | I’d just been fired, I had a little girl to raise. | 我刚被解雇 我还有个小女儿要养 |
[19:48] | But I never gave a damn about any missing loot, | 但我从未在乎过什么 |
[19:50] | any treasure. | 失踪的赃款 |
[19:51] | It was a chance to find Scotty. | 这是个找到斯科特的机会 |
[19:56] | Sam, we need the photo | 山姆 我们需要 |
[19:58] | that Roger Mathers had last night. | 昨晚罗杰·马瑟斯手上的照片 |
[20:01] | Where are the negatives? | 底片在哪儿 |
[20:05] | There it is. | 就是它了 |
[20:05] | The photograph that Roger Mathers was carrying | 罗杰·马瑟斯被杀那晚 |
[20:07] | – the night he was murdered. – The question is: | -拿着的照片 -问题是… |
[20:10] | what’s so damn special about it that got him killed? | 这照片到底有什么特别导致他被杀 |
[20:12] | Sam Bishop must have scoured these photos | 山姆·毕夏普拍下这些照片后 |
[20:14] | back when he took them. | 肯定有冲洗出来 |
[20:16] | He didn’t see anything. | 他没发现任何东西 |
[20:17] | Yeah, but he was working with | 是的 但他当时用的是 |
[20:18] | 1989 technology. | 1989年的技术 |
[20:27] | Hold it. | 停一下 |
[20:28] | Do you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[20:29] | There’s an irregular pattern in the ground. | 地面上有个不规则的形状 |
[20:31] | Looks like the dirt had been recently turned over. | 看上去是刚被挖出来的泥土 |
[20:33] | I can run this against a current satellite photo, | 我可以将这个与现在的卫星图片比对 |
[20:36] | get the GPS coordinates. | 找到定位坐标 |
[20:49] | Well, we got to be close. | 我们应该很近了 |
[20:50] | Coordinates we have put us just about | 根据坐标来看我们差不多 |
[20:53] | on top of it. | 就在上面了 |
[20:55] | Yeah. I think we’re there. | 是的 我想我们到了 |
[21:03] | This is recent. | 土被动过 |
[21:07] | Yeah. This hole looks fresh. | 没错 这个洞看上去很新 |
[21:09] | Look at the impression in the dirt here. | 看看这里泥土的印记 |
[21:11] | Could be from the lion statue. | 可能是石狮雕像留下的 |
[21:13] | Someone beat us to the treasure. | 有人抢在我们前面了 |
[21:18] | Greg. | 格雷格 |
[21:23] | Looks like a tennis shoe. | 看上去像只网球鞋 |
[21:26] | Or it was, a long time ago. | 或者…很久前是 |
[21:30] | That’s a bone. | 那是根骨头 |
[21:31] | Wasn’t just the treasure that’s buried here. | 埋在这的不光是宝藏 |
[21:34] | No. | 对 |
[21:36] | This is Scotty Gates’ grave. | 这是斯科特·盖茨的坟墓 |
[21:50] | Here’s the cast I pulled from the hole | 这是我在他们开挖前 |
[21:53] | before they started digging. | 在洞里做出来的铸型 |
[21:54] | Sure looks like a match for the lion statue to me. | 在我看来与石狮雕像很匹配 |
[21:57] | Yeah, we found a shovel, too. | 是啊 我们还找到一把铲子 |
[21:59] | So Scotty Gates and the statue | 所以斯科特·盖茨和雕像 |
[22:00] | were buried right here all this time. | 一直以来都被埋在这里 |
[22:02] | I thought the story was that | 我以为故事应该是 |
[22:03] | the kid ended up on the bottom of Lake Mead. | 这孩子沉尸在密德湖底 |
[22:05] | Well, that’s what Sheriff Combs has always said. | 那是库姆斯治安官一直以来的说法罢了 |
[22:08] | Then again, I mean, you heard Sam Bishop’s theory. | 再说了 你也听到山姆·毕夏普的说法了 |
[22:10] | The sheriff was in on the heist. | 治安官在抢劫案里也有份 |
[22:14] | Speak of the devil. | 说曹操曹操就到 |
[22:22] | So I have to hear through radio traffic | 我从广播里听到 |
[22:25] | that you discovered a grave. | 你们发现了一座坟墓 |
[22:26] | We’re still in the early stages. | 我们还在前期挖掘阶段 |
[22:29] | If the remains you’re digging up there are Scotty Gates, | 如果你们挖到的残骸是斯科特·盖茨的 |
[22:31] | I am still the lead detective on that case. | 那我还是那个案子的负责人 |
[22:34] | Sheriff, right now, this is part of our investigation | 治安官 现在 这是我们调查 |
[22:37] | into the murder of Roger Mathers. | 罗杰·马瑟斯谋杀案的一部分 |
[22:39] | And you found no other evidence | 你们没找到其他证据证明 |
[22:41] | that would indicate this is part of my case? | 这是我案子的一部分吗 |
[22:43] | You mean like a million-dollar statue? | 你是说价值一百万美金的雕像之类的吗 |
[22:46] | Everything here is going back to our lab. | 这里的所有东西都会拿回我们的实验室 |
[22:47] | We’ll let you know what we find. | 我们会让通知你结果的 |
[22:55] | All these years, he was just a half-mile from town. | 所有这些年 他离镇子不过半英里远 |
[22:59] | I should have found him. | 我本应能找到他的 |
[23:04] | Scotty’s parents were devastated by his disappearance. | 斯科特的失踪击垮了他的父母 |
[23:07] | Whole town was. | 也击垮了整个小镇 |
[23:08] | But his mother– | 尤其是他的妈妈 |
[23:10] | it just pushed her over the edge. | 这事把她逼到了绝境 |
[23:13] | For weeks and months, | 在无数个日子里 |
[23:14] | she posted his picture all over town. | 她把他的照片贴满了整个镇 |
[23:17] | She never stopped looking for him, | 她从未停止寻找过他 |
[23:18] | even though, in her heart, I think she knew he was dead. | 尽管在她心里 我认为她知道他已经死了 |
[23:23] | Hard to grieve without knowing what happened. | 在不知道真相前无法哀悼 |
[23:26] | I promised her I’d find Scotty. | 我向她保证我会找到斯科特 |
[23:28] | Did everything I could, but in the end… | 我做了一切我能做的事 但最后… |
[23:31] | I let her down. | 我还是让她失望了 |
[23:34] | Sam, I want to apologize to you | 山姆 我想为我早些时候的假设 |
[23:36] | for the assumptions I made earlier. | 向你道歉 |
[23:41] | – Gentlemen. – Doc. | -先生们 -医生 |
[23:42] | I spoke with the forensic odontologist. | 我跟牙医法医谈过了 |
[23:45] | Dental records confirm the remains | 牙齿记录确认了残骸 |
[23:47] | are definitely those of Scotty Gates. | 肯定是斯科特·盖茨的 |
[23:49] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[23:50] | Anything else you can tell us? | 还有其他线索吗 |
[23:52] | Well, obviously, my observations | 显然 我的观察会因为 |
[23:53] | are limited by the advanced decomposition. | 高度腐败而受到影响 |
[23:55] | Cause of death out of the question? | 找出死因是不可能的了 |
[23:57] | Not necessarily. | 那到不一定 |
[23:59] | I noticed some fracturing here and an indentation. | 我注意到这里有破裂及凹陷 |
[24:03] | First, I thought it was the result | 一开始 我以为是 |
[24:05] | of the body being buried for 25 years. | 尸体被埋二十五年的结果 |
[24:07] | But on closer look, | 但是仔细一看 |
[24:09] | there seems to be some impact compression. | 这里看起来有冲击压缩 |
[24:11] | Someone struck him in the head. | 有人袭击了他的头部 |
[24:13] | Or he fell and hit his head; it’s hard to say which. | 或者他摔倒时撞到了头 很难说是哪个 |
[24:16] | – Do you mind? – No. | -能给我看一下吗 -给 |
[24:19] | So this jagged mark here, that’s the line of impact? | 这里的锯齿痕迹是伤口吗 |
[24:22] | Yeah. You can see the compression I mentioned. | 对 你能看到我提过的挤压痕迹 |
[24:25] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[24:26] | It matches the base of the statue. | 这个跟雕像的底座吻合 |
[24:29] | Scotty was killed with the stone lion. | 斯科特是被石狮砸死的 |
[24:31] | Whoever buried that was not hiding treasure. | 埋它的人应该不是为了藏宝 |
[24:35] | They were ditching their murder weapon. | 他们只是在藏匿凶器 |
[24:42] | Ellie. | 埃莉 |
[24:45] | How did we get here, huh? | 我们怎么会这样 |
[24:47] | How did we get here to this place? | 我们是怎么走到今天这步的 |
[24:56] | Was it because, uh, I wasn’t your real father? | 因为我不是你的亲生父亲吗 |
[24:59] | I mean, we never told you– | 我们从来没有告诉过你 |
[25:00] | we didn’t think it was a big deal. | 我们从不觉得这很重要 |
[25:01] | But maybe you instinctively knew | 不过你也许本能地感觉到了 |
[25:04] | and you held it against me. | 并因此跟我作对 |
[25:06] | Is that it? | 是因为这个吗 |
[25:08] | Is… | 难道… |
[25:10] | I mean, the natural connection between a father and daughter, | 父亲和女儿之间的天然纽带 |
[25:14] | the bond– we never had that. | 我们从没有过的那种联系 |
[25:19] | Was it because we didn’t love each other? | 是因为我们不爱对方吗 |
[25:26] | I mean, i thought I loved you. | 我以为我是爱你的 |
[25:27] | I mean, every time you were in trouble, | 每次你遇到麻烦了 |
[25:30] | I was there. | 我都会帮你 |
[25:32] | I came. | 我会出现 |
[25:33] | Tried to save you, help you. | 尽力帮助你 |
[25:36] | I mean, if that’s not love… | 如果那都不算爱的话 |
[25:38] | I-I don’t know what love is, then. | 我真不知道什么才算爱了 |
[25:41] | But you kept pushing me away and pushing me away. | 而你一直在疏远我 |
[25:45] | And now we’re here. | 一直走到今天这个地步 |
[25:51] | I can’t go on like this, Ellie. | 我受不了了 埃莉 |
[26:02] | I think I’ve discovered a secret | 我觉得我发现了一个 |
[26:03] | about the most beautiful woman in history. | 有关历史上最美女人的秘密 |
[26:05] | Kate Upton? | 凯特·阿普顿吗[美国当红模特] |
[26:06] | In history, Henry. | 历史上的 亨利 |
[26:08] | I was talking about Cleopatra. | 我说的是克娄巴特拉[埃及艳后] |
[26:09] | Oh. Fascinating, but I am busy. | 令人神往 不过我很忙 |
[26:12] | I just came to tell you that I had no luck | 我就是来告诉你我没能够 |
[26:14] | isolating DNA from the shovel | 从格雷格和萨拉在洞口找到的铲子上 |
[26:15] | Greg and Sara found by the hole. | 提取到DNA |
[26:18] | Something in the sample | 样本里有什么 |
[26:19] | screwed up your extraction, didn’t it? | 把提取物污染了吧 |
[26:22] | Just as Cleopatra and I expected. | 就跟克娄巴特拉和我预料的一样 |
[26:25] | Fine, I’ll bite. | 好吧 非要我问 |
[26:26] | What does my screwed-up sample have to do with Cleopatra? | 被污染的样本跟埃及艳后有什么关系 |
[26:29] | Minerals from the Dead Sea. | 死海里的矿物质 |
[26:31] | 13 of them– not found in water anywhere else in the world. | 有十三种都是死海独有的 |
[26:33] | As usual, I’m not following you. | 我又没跟上你的思路 |
[26:36] | There was lotion on the shovel handle. | 铲子手柄上有乳液 |
[26:39] | The sample contained a particular proportion | 样本里还有特定比例的 |
[26:41] | of magnesium, bromide, bitumen, calcium and potassium. | 镁 溴化物 沥青 钙以及钾 |
[26:45] | The high salt content would explain why my extraction failed. | 高浓度的盐类化合物导致了提取失败 |
[26:48] | Only one vendor sells a version with the precise | 只有一个卖家供应 |
[26:52] | mineral proportions that I’ve identified, | 成分比例相似的产品 |
[26:54] | and they only offer it online. | 而且只在网上卖 |
[26:55] | 死海矿物乳液 | |
[26:56] | I’m waiting for a list of local customers as we speak. | 我还在等当地购买者的名单 |
[27:01] | We found a shovel this morning, | 我们今早在沙漠里 |
[27:05] | out in the desert. | 发现了一把铲子 |
[27:07] | It had lotion on the handle, a very specific lotion. | 手把上有一种很特殊的乳液 |
[27:11] | You know the stuff I’m talking about, don’t you, Karen? | 你知道我在说什么吧 凯伦 |
[27:16] | You were out there. | 你去了那里 |
[27:18] | I think you went out there | 我认为你去了那里 |
[27:19] | and dug up Scotty Gates’ grave to get to that treasure. | 为找宝藏挖了斯科特·盖茨的坟墓 |
[27:21] | Wait, what do you mean, “Scotty’s grave”? | 等等 什么”斯科特的坟墓” |
[27:25] | We were just looking for the statue. | 我们只是为了找到雕像 |
[27:27] | We? | 我们 |
[27:29] | Who’d you go out there with, Karen? | 你是跟谁一起去的 凯伦 |
[27:32] | – Roger. – Roger? | -罗杰 -罗杰啊 |
[27:34] | Roger Mathers? | 罗杰·马瑟斯 |
[27:36] | How’d you end up out in the desert with him? | 你为什么会跟他去沙漠 |
[27:38] | I caught Roger breaking into my father’s workshop two nights ago. | 两天前的晚上我看到罗杰闯进我爸的工作室 |
[27:41] | He was desperate to get his hands on some photographs. | 他急着想拿到一些照片 |
[27:44] | Your dad’s aerial photos. | 你爸航拍的照片 |
[27:46] | Well, why didn’t you just call the cops? | 那你为什么不报警 |
[27:47] | I was about to, | 我本来打算报警的 |
[27:48] | but then Roger started talking about the treasure. | 可是罗杰谈到了宝藏 |
[27:52] | The stone lion, you know? | 石狮 你知道的 |
[27:54] | He said it wasn’t just lore, | 他说那不仅仅是个传说 |
[27:56] | that it was really worth something. | 那真的很值钱 |
[27:59] | He thought that with my dad’s photos, he could find it. | 他认为拿到我爸的照片就能找到它 |
[28:02] | And he offered to cut you in on the deal. | 然后他答应给你分成 |
[28:04] | That’s why you decided to help him, hmm? | 所以你决定帮助他 |
[28:06] | I figured, why not? | 我当时觉得何乐而不为呢 |
[28:09] | If anybody deserves a piece of that treasure, | 如果有人有资格享有宝藏 |
[28:11] | it’s me and my father. | 那肯定是我和我爸 |
[28:13] | That case ruined our lives. | 那件事毁了我们的生活 |
[28:15] | So the two of you went out there to dig it up, huh? | 所以你们俩去了那里寻找宝藏 |
[28:18] | That was the plan. | 本来是这么打算的 |
[28:19] | But it didn’t happen. | 可后来没去成 |
[28:21] | We were able to find the spot, | 拿着航拍照片 |
[28:23] | pretty much, using the aerial photo. | 我们很轻易就找到了藏宝地点 |
[28:25] | It’s got to be close. | 应该很近了 |
[28:27] | These look like the pipes that are in the picture. | 这些看起来和照片上的管道一样 |
[28:34] | No. No, no. | 不 不 不 |
[28:36] | No! | 不 |
[28:37] | Somebody beat us to it. | 有人捷足先登了 |
[28:39] | I need the money. | 我需要钱 |
[28:40] | God, I need the statue! | 天呐 我需要那尊雕像 |
[28:42] | No! | 别碰我 |
[28:44] | Just get away from me. | 离我远点 |
[28:45] | Go! | 走啊 |
[28:46] | I walked away. | 我走了 |
[28:47] | That was the last time I saw him– | 那是我最后一次见到他 |
[28:49] | on his knees, crying. | 跪在地上 痛哭流涕 |
[28:52] | I’ve known Roger since we were kids. | 我从小就认识罗杰 |
[28:55] | I would never hurt him. | 我绝不会伤害他 |
[29:13] | Come here to tell me you talked to Karen? | 你是来告诉我 你们和凯伦谈过话了吗 |
[29:15] | Your daughter was the one who raided your old case files, Sam. | 拿走旧案卷宗的人是你女儿 山姆 |
[29:20] | She gave the aerial photos to Roger Mathers. | 她把航拍照片给了罗杰·马瑟斯 |
[29:23] | I can’t say I’m surprised. | 也不算意料之外 |
[29:24] | Her whole life, she had to put up with my obsession with the case. | 她这辈子都在容忍我对这件案子的痴迷 |
[29:27] | Makes sense she’d feel entitled. | 她有这么做的权利 |
[29:29] | Evidentially, she and Roger | 有证据显示 她和罗杰 |
[29:30] | went out to the desert and they were digging around. | 进了沙漠 四处挖掘 |
[29:33] | They didn’t find anything. | 却一无所获 |
[29:37] | But looks like you did. | 但你似乎有收获 |
[29:41] | The real stone lion is almost 2,000 years old. | 真正的石狮有将近两千年的历史 |
[29:44] | This one isn’t even finished yet. | 这只却还未加工完全 |
[29:50] | Cement? | 水泥 |
[29:51] | Exact size and weight as the original. | 尺寸重量都和真品一模一样 |
[29:53] | It’s a perfect copy of the murder weapon. | 凶器的完美复制品 |
[29:54] | Come here, I want to show you something. Look at this. | 过来 给你看点东西 |
[29:59] | This is a mock-up of the boy’s skull, complete with injuries. | 这是男孩头骨的模型 连伤口仿制好了 |
[30:01] | So what’s your plan? | 你要做什么 |
[30:03] | Well, I am going to re-enact the murder, | 我准备进行案情重演 |
[30:05] | try and duplicate the blow that killed Scotty, | 试着重现导致斯科特死亡的击打力度 |
[30:07] | prove it’s consistent with a killer | 来证明只有和库姆斯治安官 |
[30:08] | the same size and frame as Sheriff Combs. | 有相同身量体型的凶手才能达到这个力度 |
[30:11] | You really think he did it? | 你真的认为人是他杀的 |
[30:13] | Well, that’s what I want to find out. | 这正是我想要弄清楚的问题 |
[30:17] | Not a bad idea. | 这主意不算太糟 |
[30:18] | Is that your way of telling me it’s a good idea? | 这是你特有的”主意不错”的表达方式吗 |
[30:21] | Yeah. Yeah, it is. | 对 是这样的 |
[30:22] | I do think my guys could, uh, | 我相信我的伙计们 |
[30:24] | offer a few improvements, | 可以帮忙做一些改进 |
[30:26] | if you don’t mind joining forces. | 只要你不介意有人协助 |
[30:33] | So this is just like yours, | 这东西跟你做的一样 |
[30:36] | only we took it a little bit further. | 我们只是做了一点点的改进 |
[30:39] | Just a little bit. | 还真是就一点点 |
[30:40] | Well, it’s for practical reasons more than anything else. | 主要是基于实践性的考虑 |
[30:43] | If you were to do the experiment, | 如果你打算做实验 |
[30:44] | you’d probably have to destroy about a dozen skulls. | 很可能要敲坏十几个头骨 |
[30:47] | But our head here | 但这个头骨 |
[30:49] | can sustain numerous blows, | 能经受住多次打击 |
[30:50] | and the resulting trauma will be simulated by that computer. | 那台电脑则模拟出导致的伤口情况 |
[30:54] | And I assume that, | 那么我想 |
[30:54] | since we know the extent of the trauma, | 一旦我们知道了创伤的程度范围 |
[30:56] | you can set a target zone | 就能确定 |
[30:57] | for the exact force and angle of the impact. | 撞击的准确力度和角度的目标区间 |
[31:00] | Yes. And that computer will let us know | 对 电脑还会告诉我们 |
[31:02] | when we perfectly recreate the blow | 哪次打击完美重现了 |
[31:04] | that killed Scotty Gates. | 对斯科特·盖茨的致命一击 |
[31:06] | Very cool. | 棒极了 |
[31:08] | What are we waiting for? | 我们还等什么 |
[31:14] | 与给定的伤口区域配比度低于10% | |
[31:39] | 与给定的伤口区域配比度为99.28% | |
[31:41] | The injuries just aren’t consistent | 伤口情况不符合 |
[31:42] | with the sheriff’s height and build. | 治安官的身高和体型所能造成的伤害情况 |
[31:44] | There’s no way the sheriff could’ve killed Scotty. | 不可能是治安官杀了斯科特 |
[31:47] | Well, according to this, the killer was smaller, | 根据实验结果 凶手的体型应该更小 |
[31:49] | barely five-feet tall and left-handed. | 不到五英尺 而且是左撇子 |
[31:54] | Back when I was a deputy, I used to coach some youth baseball. | 我还是副治安官时 做过青少年棒球队的教练 |
[31:57] | There was this one kid, | 有个孩子 |
[31:59] | a pitcher, | 投手 |
[32:01] | a mean southpaw. | 资质平平的左撇子投手 |
[32:06] | Mr. Briggs? | 布里格斯先生 |
[32:07] | Think we need to have another talk. | 我们得再谈一次 |
[32:09] | I already told you everything I know about Roger. | 我已经把我所知道的罗杰的事都告诉你了 |
[32:11] | Yeah, but now you’re gonna tell me everything | 对 但现在我需要你将斯科特·盖茨的事 |
[32:13] | you know about Scotty Gates. | 一五一十的告诉我 |
[32:15] | That’s where the killing all started 25 years ago. | 从二十五年前的命案说起 |
[32:23] | Please, mister, don’t shoot us. | 求你了 先生 别开枪 |
[32:25] | We won’t tell anyone. | 我们不会告诉任何人的 |
[32:30] | I think he’s dead. | 我觉得他死了 |
[32:33] | That’s what you said before. | 这话你之前也说过 |
[32:37] | Come on, grab the bags. | 快 拿上包 |
[32:38] | Wait, wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 |
[32:38] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[32:40] | We-we can’t. | 我们不能这样做 |
[32:41] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[32:43] | He’s not gonna use it. | 死人花不了钱 |
[32:44] | Yeah, but it’s not ours. We have to call the police. | 是 但这不是我们的 我们得报警 |
[32:46] | We’re not calling anybody. | 我们谁都不说 |
[32:47] | Now, shut up and grab the bags! | 闭上嘴 拿好包 |
[32:50] | No. No, this is stupid. We can’t! | 不不 这太蠢了 我们不能这样 |
[32:55] | Don’t be a baby! | 别天真了 |
[32:56] | This is our hideout, and whatever’s in it is ours. | 这是我们的据点 这里所有的东西都是我们的 |
[32:59] | Now, shut up… | 现在 闭嘴 |
[33:01] | …and grab the bags. | 然后拎上包 |
[33:04] | Idiot, you didn’t have to break my glasses. | 白痴 你没必要打碎我的眼镜吧 |
[33:06] | My dad’s gonna kill me! | 我爸爸会杀了我的 |
[33:08] | Here, now you can buy new glasses. | 拿去 你能买新眼镜了 |
[33:10] | Quit it, Roger. It’s not our money. | 闭嘴 罗杰 这不是我们的钱 |
[33:11] | The cops aren’t gonna let us keep it. | 警察不会让我们留着这钱的 |
[33:13] | We’re not telling the cops, stupid. | 白痴 我们不会报警的 |
[33:14] | We’re not telling anybody. | 我们不要告诉任何人 |
[33:15] | I told you. | 我跟你说了 |
[33:16] | – We have to. – God, Scotty, | -我们必须报警 -天哪 斯科特 |
[33:18] | stop being such a wuss! | 不要再这么胆小鬼了 |
[33:19] | I’m not being a wuss. I’m being smart. | 我不是胆小 我在做该做的事 |
[33:22] | I’m being… normal. | 我在做…正常的选择 |
[33:24] | There’s a dead guy back there. | 那里有个死人 |
[33:26] | I’m going home, and I’m calling the cops! | 我要回家 然后报警 |
[33:28] | Scotty, I’m warning you. | 斯科特 我警告你 |
[33:29] | Screw you. | 去你的 |
[33:30] | You’re not the boss of me! | 你又不是我的老大 |
[33:36] | I didn’t mean to hurt him. | 我不是故意要伤害他 |
[33:38] | I just… | 我只是… |
[33:42] | I just… | 我只是… |
[33:44] | I just snapped. | 我突然短路了 |
[33:47] | Yeah, just those… those bags of cash– | 那…那一包包的钱 |
[33:50] | it just seemed like all the money in the world. | 感觉就像是世界上所有的钱 |
[33:55] | I just didn’t want nobody to take it. | 我不想让这钱就白白浪费了 |
[33:57] | So you killed your best friend. | 所以你杀了最好的哥们 |
[33:58] | No. I didn’t kill him. | 不 我没有杀他 |
[34:03] | I mean, I hit him. | 我的确砸了他 |
[34:06] | But he wasn’t dead. | 但他没有死 |
[34:07] | Oh, come on, Tyson. | 拜托 泰森 |
[34:08] | He had a fractured skull. | 他的头盖骨都碎了 |
[34:10] | Stop playing these games with me. | 不要再跟我玩这些把戏了 |
[34:12] | Tell me what happened out there. | 告诉我发生了什么 |
[34:15] | Somebody… somebody else was out there that day. | 那天…有其他人也在那儿 |
[34:19] | We didn’t know we’d been followed. | 我们不知道被跟踪了 |
[34:23] | You guys better shut him up. | 你们最好让他闭嘴 |
[34:24] | Someone’s coming. | 有人来了 |
[34:25] | Damn it, Karen. Why do you always have to follow us? | 可恶 凯伦 你为什么老是要跟着我们 |
[34:27] | Didn’t you hear what I said? | 你没听到我说什么吗 |
[34:28] | There’s a car coming. | 有车来了 |
[34:48] | Damn it! | 可恶 |
[34:58] | No! | 不 |
[35:11] | So, you smothered him? | 所以 你闷死了他 |
[35:14] | Look, I felt bad. | 我感觉很糟糕 |
[35:17] | But in the moment, it was him or all of us. | 但是那时候 不是他死就是大家一起死 |
[35:23] | So, the three of you buried Scotty | 所以你们三个就在荒郊野外 |
[35:25] | out in the desert along with that statue? | 把斯科特和那个雕像埋在一起吗 |
[35:28] | We were worried someone would find him. | 我们担心有人会发现他 |
[35:30] | But right away, the focus shifted to Lake Mead, | 但是很快 矛头就指向了密德湖 |
[35:32] | so no one ever did. | 所以没有人发现过他 |
[35:34] | What happened to all that money? The cash? | 那些钱去哪了 那些现金 |
[35:36] | We hid it under the porch at Roger’s house. | 我们藏在了罗杰家的门廊下面 |
[35:38] | Couple of months later, his grandmother fell asleep | 几个月之后 他祖母睡着了 |
[35:40] | on the couch with a cigarette in her hand. | 手上的烟点着了沙发 |
[35:42] | Burned the house to the ground. | 整栋房子烧为灰烬 |
[35:44] | So, Scotty died for nothing. | 所以 斯科特是白死了 |
[35:47] | We were just kids. | 我们只是孩子 |
[35:48] | Stupid kids. | 愚蠢的孩子 |
[35:50] | Yeah, well, you’re not a kid anymore, Karen. | 可是 凯伦 你现在不再是孩子了 |
[35:54] | Know what you are? | 你知道你是什么吗 |
[35:56] | You’re a liar. | 你是个骗子 |
[35:58] | I think you lied to us the last time you came in here. | 我觉得你上次来的时候 对我们说了谎 |
[36:01] | Think that you and Roger found that stone lion | 我觉得你和罗杰那晚找到了石狮 |
[36:04] | the other night, the two of you. | 就你们两个 |
[36:05] | You know what else I think? | 你知道我还怎么想吗 |
[36:08] | I think when you got to the cars… | 我觉得你进了车之后 |
[36:12] | …something went wrong. | 就出了事 |
[36:14] | That wasn’t the deal, Roger. You said we’d split it 50/50. | 罗杰我们本来不是这么说的 说好我们五五分 |
[36:17] | I said we’d split it; I didn’t say how. | 我说我们会分赃 我没说过怎么分 |
[36:19] | You didn’t even know the statue was | 在我告诉你之前 |
[36:20] | worth anything until I told you. | 你都不知道这雕像值多少钱 |
[36:22] | And you never would’ve found it | 要是没有我爸的照片 |
[36:23] | without my father’s photos. | 你永远都找不到它 |
[36:26] | I’ll cut you in for a finder’s fee. | 我会分给你一点 作为发现者 |
[36:30] | Come on, Karen. | 拜托 凯伦 |
[36:32] | What are you gonna do? | 你想怎么样呢 |
[36:34] | You gonna kill me? | 你要杀了我 |
[36:36] | Like you killed Scotty? | 就像杀了斯科特一样吗 |
[36:42] | Not a bad theory. | 是个不错的想法 |
[36:44] | Problem is, you don’t have any evidence. | 问题在于 你没有证据 |
[36:49] | My father always taught me: | 我父亲一直教我 |
[36:51] | no evidence, no case. | 没有证据 就没有案子 |
[36:54] | There is no way | 我们肯定没有办法 |
[36:55] | that we can get her for Scotty Gates’ murder. | 因为斯科特·盖茨的谋杀逮捕她 |
[36:57] | She was 11 at the time, | 那时她才十一岁 |
[36:59] | and we can’t even conclude a cause of death. | 而且我们都没办法确定死因 |
[37:01] | We have to get her for killing Roger Mathers. | 我们必须以谋杀罗杰·马瑟斯逮捕她 |
[37:04] | I know, but we don’t have the evidence. | 我知道 可是我们没有证据 |
[37:05] | And by the time we do, she will have covered her tracks. | 等有证据的时候 她早就掩藏好了她的行踪 |
[37:09] | Sam? You looking for me? | 山姆 你找我吗 |
[37:15] | When Karen was a teenager, | 在凯伦小时候 |
[37:17] | she used to go down to the creek bed behind our house. | 她常常去我们屋子后面的小溪河床那儿 |
[37:19] | She had this little hiding place down there | 她在那儿有一个秘密据点 |
[37:21] | where she’d stash her cigarettes, thinking I-I didn’t know. | 她把烟藏在那儿 还以为我不知道 |
[37:27] | I took a look down there tonight. | 我今晚去那儿看了看 |
[37:35] | If this is what I think it is, | 如果这里面的东西跟我想的一样 |
[37:38] | your daughter can go to prison for a long time. | 你女儿可能要去监狱待很长一段时间了 |
[37:51] | Nine millimeter. | 九毫米口径 |
[37:52] | Same caliber that killed Roger Mathers. | 同杀害罗杰·马瑟斯的枪口径一致 |
[37:55] | All for this. | 都是为了这个 |
[37:59] | You know, for years, I wondered if that thing really existed. | 多年来 我一直想知道那东西是否存在 |
[38:03] | Now, more than ever, I wish it hadn’t. | 而现在 我多么希望它不存在 |
[38:08] | I thought I knew my little girl. | 我以为我了解我家的小姑娘 |
[38:11] | I thought we had no secrets. | 我以为我们之间没有秘密 |
[38:14] | For 25 years, she’d been hiding the truth from me. | 过去的二十五年里 她一直对我隐瞒真相 |
[38:20] | I don’t understand it. | 我不明白 |
[38:21] | I just… | 我只是… |
[38:22] | I’m sorry. I really am. | 我很遗憾 真的 |
[38:25] | You do everything you can for your kid. | 你为孩子做牛做马 |
[38:27] | You-you give them everything. | 你给了他们能给的一切 |
[38:30] | Everything. | 一切 |
[38:33] | Including the power to break your heart. | 包括伤透你心的权利 |
[38:49] | Captain, you wanted to know if there was news. | 队长 你想知道有没有新进展 |
[38:52] | The swelling in Ellie’s brain has subsided enough | 埃莉大脑里的肿胀已经消退很多了 |
[38:54] | that we’ve reduced the medication. | 我们减少了药物治疗 |
[38:56] | She is responsive now. | 她有知觉了 |
[38:58] | – She’s awake? – Yes. But still in recovery. | -她醒了吗 -是的 但是还在恢复阶段 |
[39:01] | I understand. Thank you, Doctor. | 我明白 谢谢你 医生 |
[39:14] | They told me you were hovering. | 他们跟我说你一直在外面徘徊 |
[39:17] | I just want to, uh, make sure that you were… | 我只是想 确保你… |
[39:21] | All right? | 没事了吗 |
[39:24] | We both know that that’s not really possible. | 我们都知道那是不可能的 |
[39:29] | Why’d you even come? | 你还来干嘛 |
[39:31] | I guess I’m… | 我想我… |
[39:33] | just not ready to… | 只是没有准备好… |
[39:36] | give up on you, Ellie. | 放弃你 埃莉 |
[39:41] | This is not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[39:45] | There’s always been something wrong with me. | 是我一直有问题 |
[39:47] | No, that-that’s not true. | 不 不是那样的 |
[39:50] | You should just let me go. | 你就应该放手 |
[39:54] | I’ve tried. | 我试过了 |
[39:56] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[39:58] | But I can’t. | 但是我做不到 |
[40:02] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[40:04] | you’re all I have left. | 我现在只有你了 |
[40:09] | Look, I’m going to, uh… | 听我说 我这就… |
[40:11] | I’m gonna let you rest, let you sleep, okay? | 让你好好休息 好好睡一觉 好吗 |
[40:18] | No. Stay. | 留下吧 |
[40:22] | Please, Dad? | 拜托了 爸 |
[40:31] | Hey, Jim. | 吉姆 |
[40:33] | D.B., come in. Sit down. | D.B. 进来 坐 |
[40:41] | I hear Ellie’s out of the woods. | 我听说埃莉脱离生命危险了 |
[40:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:45] | Two of you able to talk? | 你们谈过了吗 |
[40:49] | Yeah, we did. | 我们谈过了 |
[40:50] | For a while. | 谈了好一会儿 |
[40:52] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[40:53] | I am, actually. | 其实我还好 |
[40:54] | Can I buy you a drink? | 给你倒杯喝的吧 |
[40:56] | Yeah. | 好 |
[41:03] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[41:04] | Happy days. | 天天开心 |
[41:06] | Happy day. | 天天开心 |
[41:09] | You’re a little calmer than I thought you might be. | 你比我想的还要冷静些 |
[41:12] | You sure you’re all right? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[41:13] | Yeah, I just had a four-hour conversation with my daughter. | 没事 我刚刚跟我女儿谈了四个小时 |
[41:18] | That’s something that hasn’t happened to me in 15 years. | 过去十五年里都没有过这样的谈话 |
[41:22] | We realize that we need each other. | 我们意识到我们需要彼此 |
[41:24] | Even more now. | 现在更加需要了 |
[41:29] | I-I would be a little… | 要换作我的话 我会稍微… |
[41:31] | little bit cautious if I were you. | 稍微谨慎些 |
[41:33] | “Cautious”? What do you mean? | “谨慎” 什么意思 |
[41:34] | You think she’s trying to manipulate me– is that it? | 你觉得她想操控我 是那意思吗 |
[41:39] | I love her, D.B. | 我爱她 D.B. |
[41:41] | I have to trust her. | 我不得不相信她 |
[41:43] | She’s all I got. | 我只有她了 |
[41:46] | And I want to be there for her, I mean, really be there. | 而我也想在她身旁 我是说真正的陪伴 |
[41:49] | Help her out, the way any father would. | 帮她解决问题 像每个父亲都会做的那样 |
[41:52] | Good for you. | 这样对你也好 |
[41:54] | And I hope it works out. I really do. | 我希望会有成效 真的 |
[41:57] | Well, you and me both. | 我也这么希望 |
[41:58] | And with a little luck, who knows? | 再加一点小运气 谁知道呢 |
[42:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[42:02] | I think I’m gonna hit the road. | 我想我该走了 |
[42:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[42:11] | Want to walk out with me? | 要跟我一起走吗 |
[42:13] | No, I think I’m gonna hang out here for a while. | 不了 我想我还是在这待会儿 |
[42:15] | I got to figure some things out. | 我得自己想想问题 |
[42:18] | Okay. | 好的 |