时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:34] | I’m standing live in front of the Berman estate | 我目前正在柏曼豪宅外进行直播 |
[00:35] | where the casino mogul’s wife has been killed… | 据悉这位赌场大亨的妻子在家中遇害 |
[00:37] | Mr. Berman, i’ve been told, is nowhere to be found. | 而柏曼先生目前不知所踪 |
[00:40] | Hey, Anderson Cooper. | 安德森·库珀 |
[00:40] | -What? -Yeah, you. | -怎么了 -对 就你 |
[00:42] | Do a 180 and take a hike. | 立马给我能滚多远滚多远 |
[00:43] | I don’t care about freedom of the press. | 我不管什么新闻自由 |
[00:45] | Move the perimeter back. | 都给我往后退 |
[00:47] | Move it back. | 往后退 |
[00:49] | And somebody shut that damn dog up. | 谁能让这狗闭上嘴 |
[00:52] | Where is Lee Berman?! | 李·柏曼在哪里 |
[00:53] | Where’s the husband? | 她丈夫在哪里 |
[00:55] | Metcalf, Smith, | 梅特卡夫 史密斯 |
[00:56] | put out a broadcast! | 给我发出通缉令 |
[00:57] | I want to talk to him in ten minutes. | 十分钟内我就要见到他 |
[01:01] | Turn the car off. | 立刻熄火 |
[01:03] | Step out of the vehicle and get your hands in the air. | 下车 双手举起来 |
[01:08] | Do you know who I am? | 你们知不知道我是谁 |
[01:10] | Lee Berman. | 我可是李·柏曼 |
[01:11] | I own the Tangiers. Ring a bell? | 丹吉尔赌场是我开的 想起来了没 |
[01:14] | One call to Sheriff Ecklie, | 我给你们治安官埃克利一个电话 |
[01:16] | and I turn you all into mall cops. | 立马让你们吃不了兜着走 |
[01:18] | Looks like we got a gun in the car, boys. | 伙计们 车里有把枪 |
[01:19] | Nine-millimeter. | 九毫米子弹 |
[01:20] | Don’t cuff him yet, Akers. This is a red flag case. | 先别铐他 埃克斯 可能有情况 |
[01:23] | Spin him around here. I’ll process him on site. | 让他转过来 我当场验他 |
[01:25] | Right hand. Palm down. | 右手给我 掌心朝下 |
[01:32] | Okay, now you can hook him. | 好了 现在可以铐他了 |
[01:34] | Mr. Berman, you are under arrest for suspicion of murder. | 柏曼先生 你因涉嫌谋杀被捕了 |
[01:39] | Murder? Who died? | 谋杀 谁死了 |
[01:41] | Your wife. | 你太太 |
[02:27] | Oh, there you go. | 你在这儿 |
[02:34] | Smart house, right? | 智能豪宅 怎么样 |
[02:36] | You walk into the room, lights go on. | 走进房间 步步亮灯 |
[02:38] | You walk out, they go off. | 离开屋子 灯自动熄灭 |
[02:39] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 |
[02:41] | Me and Umbrella Man just lit up together. | 我刚就被那个撑伞人惊艳了一把 |
[02:44] | I’m assuming that one of the 18 cameras outside | 我想外面的十八台监控 |
[02:47] | got a good look at our killer. | 总有一台照到凶手的正面吧 |
[02:49] | Actually, someone outsmarted the smart house. | 没有 有人比智能豪宅还要技高一筹 |
[02:53] | Alarm system and surveillance cameras were disabled | 警报系统和监控录像从凌晨四点十七起 |
[02:56] | at 4:17 a.m. for an hour. | 失灵了一个小时 |
[02:58] | Remotely. | 远程操纵的 |
[02:59] | The good news is | 好消息是 |
[03:00] | the motion sensors still tracked the path of entry: | 移动感测器还是捕捉到了凶手的路线 |
[03:04] | from the garage, down the hall, | 从车库进来 经过走廊 |
[03:06] | through the foyer, into the master bedroom. | 穿过前厅 进入主卧 |
[03:08] | In and out in less than six minutes. | 前后不超过六分钟 |
[03:10] | No wrong turns. | 直奔主题 |
[03:13] | Whoever killed Audrey Berman was familiar with the house. | 杀害奥德丽·柏曼的人一定熟悉豪宅构造 |
[03:21] | D.B. | D.B. |
[03:24] | First two shots were not immediately fatal. | 前两枪并未立即致命 |
[03:27] | Third shot, she wasn’t so lucky. | 第三枪时她终于命数到了 |
[03:31] | She gave it a valiant effort. | 她求生意志很顽强 |
[03:33] | Almost made it to those doors. | 就快爬到门口了 |
[03:38] | Nine-mil. | 九毫米口径 |
[03:40] | Same caliber as the gun that Nick found in Berman’s car. | 与尼克在柏曼车里发现的手枪口径一致 |
[03:44] | So busy killing his wife, he forgot to pick up the casings. | 光顾着杀妻 来不及捡弹壳了 |
[03:47] | Crime of passion. | 情绪突然失控而杀人 |
[03:48] | Could be trouble in paradise. | 可能与豪宅内的夫妻生活有关 |
[03:50] | His nightstand’s completely empty. | 他的床头柜是空的 |
[03:53] | Look at hers. | 看看女方的 |
[03:55] | She also took over both sides of the closet. | 另外橱柜两侧都是她的衣服 |
[03:58] | So I’m thinking that Mr. Berman moved out | 我认为柏曼先生已经离家另宿 |
[04:00] | of this room a while ago. | 有一段时间了 |
[04:22] | Well, hello there. | 你好啊 |
[04:34] | Where’d you go? | 怎么回事 |
[04:38] | 华盛顿特区 | |
[04:39] | Hey, boss. Thanks for getting back to me. | 老大 谢谢你回电话 |
[04:40] | Did you ask for a plane? | 你要求派一架飞机 |
[04:42] | Yes, sir, I did request a plane. | 是的 我请求飞机护送 |
[04:43] | That’s out of the question. | 这不可能 |
[04:44] | Wait, hear me out. | 听我说 |
[04:46] | You know the “Kitty” Case that I’ve been tracking? | 你知道我一直在查的凯蒂案吧 |
[04:47] | Yeah. Well, one of her targets, | 李·柏曼是她的目标之一 |
[04:49] | Lee Berman– his wife was murdered. | 他妻子被谋杀了 |
[04:52] | Which tells me our Node is there. | 说明”节点”在那里 |
[04:52] | And? | 所以呢 |
[04:54] | But for how long? | 但不知道会在那里逗留多久 |
[04:54] | Ryan, we don’t have the resources | 瑞恩 我们目前没有资源 |
[04:56] | to send you out there at this time. | 送你过去 |
[04:58] | Sir, with all due respect, | 长官 恕我直言 |
[04:59] | you know these cybercriminals– they’re like gophers. | 你也知道这些网络罪犯 就跟地鼠一样 |
[05:01] | If you don’t grab ’em when they pop their head out, | 要是他们冒头的时候不赶紧逮住 |
[05:04] | they’re gone forever. | 一旦溜走就再也抓不到了 |
[05:05] | – I’ll see what I can do. – Clock’s ticking. | -我只能试试看 -时间不等人 |
[05:07] | – Ryan… – I got to get to Vegas. | -瑞恩 -我必须去维加斯 |
[05:51] | Special Agent Ryan. | 特别探员瑞恩来了 |
[05:54] | I had an up and back to St. Thomas | 我本来是要往返圣托马斯岛的 |
[05:55] | until the deputy director called. | 结果副主管给我打电话 |
[05:57] | Ordered me to detour to Vegas. | 笪胰频牢铀? |
[05:59] | With all due respect, ma’am, | 恕我直言 女士 |
[06:00] | we’re not running a taxi service here. | 我们又不是开出租的 |
[06:02] | So why don’t you save Uncle Sam a couple of bucks | 所以您何不给政府省点钱 |
[06:04] | and fly commercial. | 坐民用飞机去呢 |
[06:05] | Captain, I’m gonna tell you three things about yourself, | 队长 我不得不指出一些事实 |
[06:08] | none of which you’re gonna like. | 相信您不会爱听的 |
[06:10] | Number one, there’s no such thing as an up and back | 第一 您每次去维京群岛 |
[06:12] | to the Virgin Islands– | 揪兔挥型抵? |
[06:13] | you go there, you’re staying the night. | 您每次去都会过夜 |
[06:15] | And your returning there, | 而且您回那里 |
[06:17] | it’s not for Mrs. Captain. | 也不是为了您太太 |
[06:20] | Number two, you and I both know, | 第二 你我都心知肚明 |
[06:22] | – morally… – Okay. Wheels up. | -从道德上讲… -够了 收起起落架 |
[06:24] | Let’s get Agent Ryan to Vegas. | 送瑞恩探员去维加斯 |
[06:26] | Grab my bags. | 拿上我的箱子 |
[06:31] | Okay, gentlemen, this is Las Vegas. | 先生们 这里是拉斯维加斯 |
[06:34] | I’ll deal. | 我先开门见山了 |
[06:35] | When was the last time you saw your wife? | 你最后一次见到你太太是什么时候 |
[06:37] | Yesterday morning. | 昨天早上 |
[06:40] | I got you beat. | 傻眼了吧 |
[06:45] | We saw her last night. | 我们昨晚看到了她 |
[06:48] | I didn’t kill my wife. | 我没杀我妻子 |
[06:51] | Here’s a photo of the nine-mil we found on the front seat | 这是从你的阿斯顿·马丁座驾前排发现的 |
[06:53] | of your Aston Martin. | 九毫米口径手枪 |
[06:55] | These are the shell casings that you left behind | 这些是你在你太太卧室里 |
[06:57] | in your wife’s bedroom. | 留下的弹壳 |
[06:58] | Also nine-millimeter. | 也是九毫米的 |
[06:59] | Now, that’s the only evidence we have of you in that room. | 这是我们目前掌握的 你在房里留下的唯一证据 |
[07:02] | That’s because you’ve been living in the guest bedroom | 因为你一直住在客房 |
[07:06] | with another piece of tail. | 缘起这段不正当性关系 |
[07:11] | I want to know everything about this girl. | 我想知道关于这个姑娘的一切 |
[07:12] | Who is she? And where is she? | 她是谁 她在哪儿 |
[07:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:18] | Let me play it out for you. | 让我替你说吧 |
[07:21] | Your marriage is a bust. | 你的婚姻失败了 |
[07:23] | Nevada’s a community property state, right? | 内华达州支持婚后夫妻财产共有 |
[07:26] | Your wife is going south. | 你妻子渐渐失宠 |
[07:28] | The new chick is heading north. | 新认识的姑娘地位越来越高 |
[07:29] | It’s a classic trade-up. | 这是个经典的做法 |
[07:31] | You killed your wife to be with her. | 你杀了你的妻子 好跟情人在一起 |
[07:34] | Now, as the comics in the lounge act | 就像丹吉尔赌场休息室里的 |
[07:36] | at the Tangiers like to say, | 演员们常说的那样 |
[07:38] | how am I doing? | 你觉得我表现如何 |
[07:40] | This Brass is good. | 这个布拉斯很不错 |
[07:41] | And he’s asking all the right questions; | 他问的都是正确的问题 |
[07:44] | just not my question. | 但都不是我要问的 |
[07:47] | Do you mind if we change dealers? | 你介意我们换个人出牌吗 |
[07:56] | Good morning, Mr. Berman. | 早上好 柏曼先生 |
[07:58] | FBI Special Agent Ryan. | 我是联调局特别探员瑞恩 |
[08:00] | Cyber Crimes Division. | 来自网络犯罪科 |
[08:04] | I’m not gonna ask you if you murdered your wife. | 我不会问你是否谋杀了你的妻子 |
[08:08] | I’m more interested in a relationship | 我对你跟网上那个女人的关系 |
[08:10] | you’ve been having with a woman online. | 更有兴趣 |
[08:16] | Her name’s Kitty, right? | 她叫凯蒂 对吧 |
[08:20] | The way your pupils just dilated, | 根据你瞳孔扩张的样子 |
[08:22] | I’d say there was a little more than chitchat going on | 我敢说你跟她的聊天 |
[08:24] | in that chat. | 可不光是闲聊 |
[08:26] | Ten-Stars-VIP.Com. | Ten-Stars-VIP这个网站 |
[08:29] | That ring a bell? | 想起来了吗 |
[08:31] | An exclusive VIP sex site | 一个会员专属的色情网站 |
[08:33] | for affluent men willing to pay for anonymity. | 专为不愿意透露姓名的富人服务 |
[08:39] | I could say more. | 我还可以继续说 |
[08:41] | Everyone with a law degree, take a hike. | 律师们都请出去 |
[08:43] | Mr. Berman, i strong… | 柏曼先生 我强烈… |
[08:53] | Want to know something funny? | 想知道点有意思的事吗 |
[08:55] | You and I were both seeing Kitty. | 我们都在跟凯蒂约会 |
[09:00] | So, I log in under an assumed name, Ralph, | 我化名拉尔夫在网站注册了 |
[09:03] | a lonely rancher from Montana. | 自称是来自蒙大拿的寂寞农场主 |
[09:05] | After about a month, Kitty sends me a virtual gift. | 大约一个月后 凯蒂发来了一份虚拟礼物 |
[09:08] | And when I refuse to open it, she kicks me off the site. | 当我拒绝打开时 她把我踢出了网站 |
[09:13] | So back at Quantico, | 在匡提科的时候 |
[09:14] | I’m trying everything. | 我尝试了所有办法 |
[09:15] | I get male agents to log in under assumed names. | 我让男性探员用化名注册 |
[09:19] | But even when we open the gift, | 即使我们打开了礼物 |
[09:22] | still she kicks us off the site. | 她还是会把我们踢出网站 |
[09:24] | You want to know why? | 你想知道为什么吗 |
[09:26] | ‘Cause Kitty is only interested in wealthy men | 因为凯蒂只会对能确认身份的富人 |
[09:29] | that she can verify. | 有兴趣 |
[09:31] | Well-known men, like you. | 比如像你这样出名的人 |
[09:33] | You opened the gift, didn’t you? | 你打开了礼物 对吧 |
[09:36] | I didn’t get any gift. | 我没有收到什么礼物 |
[09:39] | I’m a behavioral scientist. | 我是个行为学家 |
[09:41] | Fancy for “Human lie detector.” | 差不多就是”人类测谎仪” |
[09:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:50] | I got a gift. | 我收到了礼物 |
[09:57] | I opened it. | 我打开了它 |
[09:59] | The chat box went away, | 聊天窗口不见了 |
[10:01] | and I could talk to her. | 然后我就可以跟她说话了 |
[10:03] | No more typing. | 不用打字 |
[10:05] | Hands-free, so to speak. | 可以说解放了双手 |
[10:08] | How long did this honeymoon last? | 这样的甜蜜期持续了多久 |
[10:10] | A week. | 一周 |
[10:11] | Ten days. | 十天 |
[10:14] | Then it ended. | 然后就结束了 |
[10:17] | I ended it. | 是我结束了它 |
[10:18] | You’re lying again. | 你又在撒谎了 |
[10:21] | Here’s my big question: | 我的关键问题是 |
[10:24] | What did Kitty have on you? | 凯蒂抓到了你的什么把柄 |
[10:32] | Call my lawyers back in here. | 把我的律师们叫回来 |
[10:40] | Ran facial recognition on our mystery woman. | 对我们的神秘女郎进行了面部识别 |
[10:42] | No hits in the Nevada DMV. | 内华达车管局数据库里没有匹配结果 |
[10:44] | You’re not gonna find her in any database. | 你不会在任何数据库里找到她的 |
[10:48] | It’s okay. I can help you with that. | 没关系 我可以帮你 |
[10:49] | Everybody, uh, | 各位 |
[10:50] | this is Special Agent Ryan. | 这是特别探员瑞恩 |
[10:53] | She’s a cyber psychologist, specializing in cyber forensics, | 她是网络心理学家 专攻网络取证 |
[10:57] | and I’m afraid I don’t know anything else. | 恐怕我也就知道这些 |
[11:00] | May I? | 能让我来吗 |
[11:09] | 将拇指放在扫描器上 | |
[11:11] | 正在扫描 | |
[11:12] | 扫描完毕 | |
[11:14] | 身份已确认 | |
[11:14] | 联调局特别探员 | |
[11:17] | Clikk, you there? | 克里克 你在吗 |
[11:19] | – Yes, ma’am. – Get me into Kitty. | -在 长官 -让我见见凯蒂 |
[11:21] | Logging into Ten-Stars-VIP.Com. | 登录Ten-Stars-VIP.com |
[11:26] | White label user. | 白标用户 |
[11:27] | All I need is a name. | 我需要一个名字 |
[11:28] | All right, CSI, give me a name. | 调查员们 给我个名字 |
[11:30] | Hodges. That’s a good name. | 霍奇斯 是个好名字 |
[11:32] | All right, stand up. | 好吧 站起来 |
[11:35] | Are you a sex site guy? | 你上色情网站吗 |
[11:37] | No, ma’am. | 不 长官 |
[11:38] | You ever been on Ten-Stars-VIP.Com? | 你上过Ten-Stars-VIP网站 |
[11:41] | No, ma’am. | 没有 长官 |
[11:42] | Mm, you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[11:45] | First name? | 你的名字是 |
[11:46] | Uh, that would be David. | 他的名字是大卫 |
[11:47] | Clikk, verify David Hodges. | 克里克 确认大卫·霍奇斯的身份 |
[11:50] | Oh, it’s the FBI, man– | 那可是联调局啊 伙计 |
[11:52] | you’re toast. | 你死定了 |
[11:55] | A little deceptive on the sex sites. | 关于色情网站他撒了个小谎 |
[11:57] | But he’s never been to Ten-Stars-VIP. | 但他没有上过Ten-Stars-VIP |
[11:59] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[12:00] | uh, I can explain that. I had a fiance… | 我可以解释 我曾经有个未婚妻… |
[12:03] | At ease, stud. Just… just fall back. | 淡定 小伙子 坐下就行了 |
[12:07] | You are science cops. | 你们是科学警察 |
[12:08] | I’m a cyber cop. | 我是网络警察 |
[12:10] | I work crimes that start in the mind, | 我处理的案件始于思想 |
[12:13] | live online and play out in the real world. | 存于网络并投射到现实世界 |
[12:17] | You work dark alleys. | 你们管那些黑暗的小巷 |
[12:18] | I work the dark Net. | 我管黑暗的网络 |
[12:21] | You chase suspects. | 你们追捕嫌疑犯 |
[12:22] | I chase Nodes. | 我追捕”节点” |
[12:24] | “Node,” short for “Bad guy.” | “节点”的意思就是坏人 |
[12:29] | Little childlike drawing. | 画个简笔画 |
[12:31] | This iceberg represents the Internet. | 这个冰山代表着因特网 |
[12:34] | And believe it or not, the world only uses this top | 信不信由你 这个世界只利用最上面的 |
[12:37] | four percent. | 百分之四 |
[12:38] | The tip. The surface Web. | 顶端这里是表面上的网络 |
[12:40] | I work down here, in the 96%, | 而我的工作是跟余下的百分之九十六打交道 |
[12:44] | in the deep Web, | 在互联网的深处 |
[12:45] | where criminals are anonymous, | 那里的罪犯都是匿名的 |
[12:47] | where money… is untraceable, | 也无法追踪资金流动 |
[12:49] | and where everything illegal’s for sale. | 你能买到任何违法的东西 |
[12:51] | And what does this have to do with Mr. Berman? | 这和柏曼先生有什么关系 |
[12:53] | Well, Berman’s having a relationship with your mystery woman, | 柏曼和那个神秘女子有点关系 |
[12:56] | a woman named Kitty– and Kitty… | 一个叫凯蒂的女人 而凯蒂… |
[12:59] | she’s one of a kind. | 她非常特别 |
[13:02] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[13:05] | Kitty. | 凯蒂 |
[13:06] | Because the more you pet me, the more I purr. | 你越宠我 我就越喜欢撒娇 |
[13:09] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[13:11] | David. Kitty– ooh, I like that. | 我叫大卫 凯蒂 我喜欢这名字 |
[13:14] | What else do you like, David? | 你还喜欢什么 大卫 |
[13:15] | Oh, I like sex. | 我喜欢做爱 |
[13:17] | I like sex, too. | 我也喜欢 |
[13:19] | What are you into? | 你喜欢哪种 |
[13:20] | Everything. | 所有方式 |
[13:22] | Name it. | 你能想到的所有 |
[13:24] | How many legs on a bicycle? | 自行车有几条腿 |
[13:27] | So, you’re a leg man? | 所以你是恋腿癖吗 |
[13:29] | How many bicycles on a leg? | 一条腿上有多少自行车 |
[13:31] | You want to ride me? | 你想干我吗 |
[13:32] | Wow, she always brings it right back to sex. | 她总能把话题绕回性上 |
[13:35] | Sex is her business. | 她只关心性 |
[13:37] | Now, we’re gonna have a little fun. | 现在来点有意思的 |
[13:39] | I’m gonna frustrate the algorithm | 我要用一个无法回应的问题 |
[13:41] | with a nonresponsive response. | 逼疯这段程序 |
[13:43] | You want to ride me? | 你想干我吗 |
[13:44] | You want to ride me hard? | 你想用力干我吗 |
[13:47] | Chain. Yank. Sweat. | 锁链 拉扯 汗液 |
[13:49] | Wet. Bleed. Finger. Lick. | 湿润 流血 手指 舔 |
[13:51] | Tongue. Ass. Ride. | 舌头 屁股 干 |
[13:53] | Ride. Ride. Ride. Ride. | 干 干 干 干 |
[14:01] | Ride. Ride. Ride. Ride. | 干 干 干 干 |
[14:04] | Ride. Ride. Ride. Ride. Ride… | 干 干 干 干 |
[14:09] | What the hell kind of sex site is this? | 这算哪门子黄网 |
[14:11] | My team has been tracking Kitty for six weeks. | 我的组员已经追踪凯蒂六个星期了 |
[14:13] | She is a computer-animated avatar chatbot | 它是个具有学习能力的 |
[14:16] | with machine-learning artificial intelligence. | 智能虚拟聊天程序 |
[14:19] | Okay, good, we’re all caught up now. | 好吧 我们都被骗了 |
[14:21] | , So… | |
[14:23] | she’s not real. | 她不是真人 |
[14:24] | But the person who created her is. | 但是创造她的人是 |
[14:28] | That’s why I’m here. | 这就是我来的目的 |
[14:41] | What’s with the mushrooms? | 蘑菇怎么了 |
[14:44] | It’s in my nature to nurture. | 我给它们浇点水而已 |
[14:48] | I guess I threw you a little curveball with Kitty, didn’t I? | 我想关于凯蒂的事儿一时有点唬到你 是吧 |
[14:50] | You know, all this cyber hocus-pocus is fascinating, but… | 那些网络陷阱是很吸引人 但是… |
[14:54] | now what? | 现在什么情况 |
[14:55] | I still have a dead woman downstairs, | 楼下还有具女尸 |
[14:58] | a casino mogul with GSR on his hands, | 赌场老大的手有硝烟反应 |
[15:01] | a gun on the front seat. | 而前座放了一把枪 |
[15:02] | Up until now, I’ve been thinking that | 直到几分钟前 我一直以为 |
[15:04] | Lee Berman killed his wife for a… | 李·柏曼为了一个网上的女人 |
[15:06] | a younger woman online. | 杀了他老婆 |
[15:08] | You come along, you tap a few keys, | 你过来以后 按了几个键 |
[15:11] | and then you reduce our motive to a bunch of digital bits. | 就把作案动机简化成一堆数据 |
[15:15] | So… | 那么… |
[15:16] | where’s that leave me? | 我还能干什么 |
[15:18] | Can you cut me CSI Finlay? | 你能把芬恩利借给我吗 |
[15:20] | I’m bucking time here. | 现在要分秒必争 |
[15:21] | I really need to get into the husband’s computer. | 我必须尽快进入他的电脑 |
[15:25] | Why her? | 为什么是她 |
[15:26] | Men. Sex sites. | 拜托 这是黄网 |
[15:28] | – They’re time assassins. – Fine with me. | -男的能正常思考吗 -我同意 |
[15:30] | But Lee Berman’s computer wiped out right in my hands, | 可我眼看着李·柏曼的电脑自动格式化了 |
[15:33] | – so… – Was a sledge hammer involved? | -所以… -是用榔头砸的吗 |
[15:37] | – No. – Then… the data’s still there. | -不 -那资料就还在电脑里 |
[16:22] | 警告 发现病毒 | |
[16:23] | Oh, look. | 看 |
[16:24] | Virus detected. | 发现病毒 |
[16:25] | Two-way camera enabled on Berman’s computer. | 柏曼电脑上的双向摄像头也开了 |
[16:28] | A gift from Kitty. | 来自凯蒂的礼物 |
[16:30] | There are some gifts that should never be opened. | 绝对不应该打开的礼物 |
[16:34] | Here’s what I suspect happened to Berman. | 我想柏曼当时是这样的 |
[16:36] | No more chat box. No more typing. | 别用消息栏了 不用再打字了 |
[16:39] | You can see me. I wish I could see you. | 你能看见我 我希望我也能看见你 |
[16:42] | Now, let’s put those hands to good use. | 把手空出来做点更有意思的事情吧 |
[16:52] | He was so happy to be hands-free, | 他很高兴能把手空出来 |
[16:54] | he had no idea he was being recorded. | 根本不知道自己被录像了 |
[16:56] | Yeah, you’re doing great. | 你做得很好 |
[16:59] | You’re doing great. | 你做得很好 |
[17:01] | So Berman made a sex tape and didn’t even know it. | 所以柏曼根本不知道被录了性爱视屏 |
[17:06] | People forget the cameras | 人们经常忽略它们 |
[17:07] | on their laptops, their tablets, their cell phones– | 手提电脑 平板电脑和手机上的摄像头 |
[17:10] | they’re cameras. | 那些是摄像头 |
[17:11] | They record. | 他们可以录像 |
[17:13] | I figured if rich guys like Berman were being targeted, | 我觉得如果目标是柏曼这种有钱人的话 |
[17:16] | money was the end game. | 最终目的肯定是为了钱 |
[17:17] | And the good news about his two-way cam is that | 双向摄像头的好处就是 |
[17:19] | it recorded every one of their encounters. | 能录下聊天双方所有互动 |
[17:21] | Everything from their first hello to their last good-bye. | 从他们初识直到分开 |
[17:25] | I imagine you pinning me down, | 我想象你不顾我的意愿 |
[17:28] | taking me against my will. | 压在我身上 |
[17:34] | Wait. | 等等 |
[17:34] | I want you to dominate me. | 我想做你的奴隶 |
[17:38] | She can’t feel pain; she’s not real. | 她不该觉得痛 她不是真人 |
[17:44] | Then why is she massaging her jaw? | 那她为什么一直按着下巴 |
[17:46] | It’s usually the sign of an underlying medical condition. | 这一般说明她正在接受某种治疗 |
[17:53] | Don’t you want to see how it ends? | 你不想看看结尾吗 |
[17:57] | David. | 大卫 |
[17:59] | I was just bringing this to you. | 我正要把这个拿给你 |
[18:01] | Saves me the trip. | 省得跑一趟了 |
[18:02] | What do we got? | 有什么线索 |
[18:04] | Nine-mil, right? | 直径九毫米对吧 |
[18:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:08] | – Hi, Doc. – D.B. | -医生 -D.B. |
[18:11] | What a shame. | 真令人难过 |
[18:13] | Audrey Berman was a great lady. | 奥德丽·柏曼是位善良的女士 |
[18:15] | Heart of gold when it came to this town, | 都说她有一颗金子般的心 |
[18:17] | and a very good friend of mine, too. | 她还是我一个非常好的朋友 |
[18:19] | Can’t say the same for her husband. | 不过她丈夫就不一样了 |
[18:20] | It’s always the better half that gets punished | 感觉是善良的那个 |
[18:22] | for the other half’s sins. | 承受了坏的那个犯下的罪 |
[18:25] | What do you got there? | 你在找什么东西 |
[18:26] | Is that a bruise on the ring finger? | 那个带戒指的手指有瘀伤吗 |
[18:28] | Minute abrasions along the knuckle. | 指关节有细微的擦伤 |
[18:31] | They weren’t apparent at the scene. | 当时在现场不明显 |
[18:33] | Developed since we brought her in. | 到这儿后就发作出来了 |
[18:35] | Wedding ring wasn’t in her personal effects. | 她个人物品里没有婚戒 |
[18:39] | Wasn’t in evidence, either. | 证物里也没有 |
[18:41] | This is one of the biggest diamonds I’ve ever seen. | 那可是我见过的最大的钻石之一了 |
[18:44] | Instant divorce. | 即时离婚 |
[18:59] | How we doing on those bullets? | 子弹检测得怎么样了 |
[19:02] | Bullets from the wife | 妻子身上的子弹 |
[19:03] | don’t match the gun from the husband’s car. | 跟丈夫车上的手枪不吻合 |
[19:05] | Nick processed on site. | 尼克在现场检测了 |
[19:07] | Berman’s hands were positive for GSR. | 柏曼手上有射击残留物 |
[19:10] | I know, but the stria don’t match. | 我知道 但是纹理并不吻合 |
[19:14] | – Berman have a carry permit? – I checked. | -柏曼有枪支携带许可证吗 -我查过了 |
[19:16] | He is a regular member of the Gun Club off Blue Diamond. | 他是蓝钻枪支俱乐部的常规会员 |
[19:19] | Well, there you go. | 很好 |
[19:20] | GSR on guns is like paint– it sticks around. | 射击残留物跟颜料一样会粘在枪上 |
[19:23] | Maybe long enough to transfer to his hands | 也许他昨晚拿的时候 |
[19:25] | when he handled it last night. | 是上一个人开枪留下的 |
[19:27] | If the gun wasn’t the murder weapon, though, | 如果那把枪不是凶器 |
[19:28] | why did Berman have it in the first place? | 柏曼一开始为什么要拿它 |
[19:31] | There’s got to be a reason. | 肯定有原因 |
[19:35] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[19:35] | Hey, good, good. | 挺好 |
[19:37] | Uh, I know that Greg was jocking Berman’s smart house, | 我知道格雷格去过柏曼家了 |
[19:40] | but I don’t think he saw this smart car, man. | 但我觉得他没看到这辆好车 伙计 |
[19:43] | It’s amazing. | 棒极了 |
[19:44] | It’s like a detective on wheels. | 就像车轮上的神探一样 |
[19:46] | You just give it a CSI badge and a field kit. | 给它一个现场调查员警徽和一套外勤工具就行了 |
[19:49] | I did run diagnostics. | 我检测了一遍 |
[19:52] | According to CSI Aston, | 这位阿斯顿调查员显示 |
[19:54] | from the Tangiers, Berman manually entered | 在丹吉尔赌场 柏曼在凌晨四点十五分 |
[19:58] | his GPS coordinates at 4:15 A.M. | 手动输入了定位坐标 |
[20:00] | Arriving at his destination, Industrial Park, | 于凌晨五点十三分 |
[20:04] | 05:13 a.m. | 到达目的地 工业公园 |
[20:06] | And then, of course, I handcuffed him at 5:37. | 紧接着我在五点三十七分给他戴上了手铐 |
[20:09] | So he was nowhere near the scene. | 所以他离犯罪现场远得很 |
[20:11] | He couldn’t have killed his wife. | 不可能杀了他妻子 |
[20:13] | But that doesn’t mean he didn’t pay for it. | 但是也并不意味着他没雇凶杀妻 |
[20:16] | That bag I found in the trunk | 我在后备箱里找到的袋子 |
[20:17] | could have been used for a money drop. | 可能是用来装钱的 |
[20:21] | Okay, so… | 好了 现在… |
[20:22] | what do we think? Berman hires some guy | 你怎么看 柏曼雇凶杀妻 |
[20:24] | to kill his wife, meets him in the park | 一小时后在公园碰头 |
[20:27] | an hour later for the payoff. | 去支付佣金 |
[20:29] | I mean… that does fit the timeline. | 时间线正好吻合 |
[20:32] | I’m not sure it fits the logic, though. | 逻辑上就不一定了 |
[20:33] | I mean, what’s a guy like Lee Berman doing | 像李·柏曼这样的 |
[20:35] | driving an Aston Martin | 开辆阿斯顿·马丁 |
[20:37] | around Industrial Park at 5:00 in the morning | 大清早五点在工业公园附近 |
[20:40] | with a gun on his seat? | 座位上还放把枪 像什么样子 |
[20:46] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[20:47] | we’re missing something. | 我们一定遗漏了什么 |
[20:53] | This may be what you’re missing. | 也许你漏掉的是这个 |
[20:55] | You’re gonna pay, | 你是要钱 |
[20:57] | or you’re gonna pay. | 还是要命 |
[20:58] | A hundred thousand– that was one thing. 250? | 十万是一回事 然后二十五万 |
[21:01] | Now you want a half a million dollars? | 现在你又想要五十万了 |
[21:03] | I’m done. | 不陪你玩了 |
[21:04] | You’re done when I say you’re done. | 我说的才算 |
[21:06] | Now it’s a million. | 现在是一百万 |
[21:09] | You don’t want to play ball with me. | 你别跟我耍花招 |
[21:11] | I will kill your whole family. | 我会杀了你全家 |
[21:14] | Who do you want to see in a casket first, | 你想看谁先进棺材呢 |
[21:16] | your wife or your kids? | 你妻子还是你的孩子们 |
[21:18] | You leave them out of this. | 你不准把她们牵扯进来 |
[21:19] | Now it’s $2 million. | 现在是两百万了 |
[21:21] | You say another word, and it’s four. | 你再多说半句 就是四百万 |
[21:24] | Same drill– wire the money, convert it to bitcoins. | 老办法 用电汇 转成比特币 |
[21:27] | Forget bitcoins. | 别什么比特币了 |
[21:29] | I want a face-to-face! | 我要面对面交易 |
[21:30] | I’m in charge now! My terms! | 现在我说了算 |
[21:33] | Industrial Park off Blue Diamond! | 蓝钻旁边的工业公园 |
[21:35] | Cash on delivery! | 就用现金 |
[21:36] | I am ending this tonight! | 今晚我要了结这一切 |
[21:39] | You do love me. | 你真爱我 |
[21:44] | And that was the last time that they spoke. | 这是他们最后一次对话 |
[21:46] | Classic extortion. | 典型的敲诈 |
[21:48] | How does an avatar programmed for sex turn so sadistic? | 性角色扮演怎么变得如此施虐狂了 |
[21:51] | Kitty’s not a sadist. Her creator is. A psycho-sadist. | 凯蒂不是 她的创造者才是 精神施虐狂 |
[21:55] | Most likely male. | 很可能是男性 |
[21:56] | He derives pleasure from inflicting pain on others. | 他以他人之痛苦为乐 |
[21:59] | Physical, emotional, | 身体上的 心理上的 |
[22:01] | financial. | 资金上的 |
[22:02] | Berman didn’t pay to have his wife killed. | 柏曼没有买凶杀妻 |
[22:04] | He paid the sadist to spare her. | 他付钱给施虐者放过他妻子 |
[22:06] | But he didn’t spare her. She’s dead. | 但是他没有放过她 她死了 |
[22:09] | The second that Berman initiated this power struggle | 柏曼第二次虚张声势说的”我说了算” |
[22:12] | with his “My terms” bravado, the sadist got pissed. | 激怒了施虐者 |
[22:16] | So he killed Berman’s wife and he took his money. | 于是他杀了柏曼的妻子 拿走了他的钱 |
[22:19] | Which means Berman’s the only person who’s ever seen this guy. | 也就是说柏曼是唯一见过这家伙的人 |
[22:22] | First you tell me this girl is fake, | 一开始你跟我说这女孩是假的 |
[22:24] | and now you’re telling me the “Guy” | 现在又变成男孩了 |
[22:26] | who was shaking me down killed my wife? | 不仅勒索我 还杀了我妻子 |
[22:28] | Hey, Mr. Berman, | 柏曼先生 |
[22:30] | we have you on tape agreeing to pay $2 million cash. | 我们发现在录像里你同意付两百万现金 |
[22:34] | Question is, who’d you give it to? | 问题是 你把钱给谁了 |
[22:36] | You can’t pay $2 million to a chatbot. | 你可没法把两百万给个聊天机器人 |
[22:39] | So who’d you pay the money to? | 你把钱给谁了 |
[22:44] | Oh, wait a minute, wait a minute. | 等等 等等 |
[22:47] | There never was any cash, was there? | 根本就没有钱 对吗 |
[22:50] | You went to the Industrial Park– | 你去工业公园 |
[22:52] | not to pay Kitty, but to kill her. | 不是去付钱给凯蒂 而是去杀她的 |
[22:55] | And when you got there, I’m guessing | 你到那儿的时候 |
[22:57] | all you had was your gun in your hand. | 我猜你就带了把枪在手上 |
[23:02] | Gun in my hand? | 带了把枪在手上吗 |
[23:04] | That’s a polite way to say it. | 那可真是客气的说法 |
[23:12] | No one showed. | 根本没有人来 |
[23:17] | I didn’t say it before because… | 我之前没有说是因为… |
[23:21] | because I was ashamed. | 因为我很羞愧 |
[23:25] | I’m fooling around online and… | 我在网上鬼混 |
[23:30] | it gets my wife killed. | 导致我妻子被杀 |
[23:33] | That’s the first honest thing you’ve said. | 这是你第一句实话 |
[23:38] | I’d like to thank both the FBI and the LVPD | 我要感谢联调局和拉斯维加斯警方 |
[23:41] | for proving what we knew all along. | 证明了我们一直知道的 |
[23:43] | Mr. Berman is innocent. | 柏曼先生是清白的 |
[23:45] | And we’re out of here. | 我们谈完了 |
[23:59] | Kitty? | 凯蒂 |
[24:01] | Kitty. Kitty. It’s you. | 凯蒂 凯蒂 是你 |
[24:04] | What the hell is going on? | 这他妈什么情况 |
[24:06] | They said she wasn’t real! | 他们说她不是真的 |
[24:08] | Calm down! | 冷静 |
[24:09] | I’m looking for the person who gave my picture to the press. | 我在找把我照片给媒体的人 |
[24:21] | My name is Susan McDowell. I’m from San Diego. | 我叫苏珊·麦克道尔 来自圣地亚哥 |
[24:24] | I’m cooking dinner for my little girls. | 我正在为我的女儿们做饭 |
[24:26] | I look up and I’m all over the TV. | 抬头一看 发现新闻上都是我 |
[24:29] | The other woman in a love triangle. | 三角恋的第三者 |
[24:31] | Every story mentions the Las Vegas Police Department. | 每个报道都提到了拉斯维加斯警察局 |
[24:34] | I drove five hours. I want answers. | 我开了五个小时车过来 我要个说法 |
[24:37] | I understand. I want some myself. | 我理解 我也在找答案 |
[24:44] | I put your photo out there. | 是我发布了你的照片 |
[24:46] | The FBI is working a case, | 联邦调查局正在调查一个案子 |
[24:49] | and you’re a person of interest. | 而你是我们的嫌疑人 |
[24:50] | Person of interest? Are you kidding me? | 嫌疑人 你开玩笑吧 |
[24:52] | Do you use social networks? | 你用社交网络吗 |
[24:54] | Are you even listening to me? | 你有在听我说话吗 |
[24:55] | I have a husband overseas serving his country. | 我有个丈夫在千里之外为国服役 |
[24:59] | I am trying to hold my family together. | 我努力地维持家庭 |
[25:01] | That guy in the hall, he is not the first person to call me Kitty. | 大厅里那个人 他不是第一个叫我凯蒂的人 |
[25:04] | What about Facebook? | 你用不用脸书 |
[25:06] | Instagram? Snapchat? | 随手拍或者快照呢 |
[25:08] | Vine? | 微博 |
[25:09] | Yes. I’m on Friend Agenda. | 用 我用的是”好友日程” |
[25:12] | My husband’s stationed in Afghanistan. | 我的丈夫在阿富汗驻扎 |
[25:13] | It’s the only way we get to see each other. | 这是我们联系的唯一途径 |
[25:15] | How often are you on it? | 你多久上一次 |
[25:17] | Every day. | 每天都上 |
[25:18] | I send Bradley photos and videos of the girls. | 我把女儿们的照片和录像发给布拉德利 |
[25:22] | I post whatever I can to bring our life to him. | 我把生活中所有的点滴都发给他 |
[25:25] | Do you grind your teeth at night? | 你晚上磨牙吗 |
[25:28] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[25:29] | You’re massaging your jaw. | 你在按摩下颌 |
[25:30] | You have an idiosyncratic medical condition. | 你有特殊疾病 |
[25:33] | I’m guessing it’s TMJ. | 我猜是颞下颌关节 |
[25:35] | It started when my husband deployed. | 从我丈夫被调派开始的 |
[25:37] | It’s how I knew you were out there. | 我就是这样知道你是真实存在的 |
[25:39] | And it’s why I released her photo. | 所以我才发布了她的照片 |
[25:42] | Mrs. McDowell, | 麦克道尔女士 |
[25:44] | Someone took your face, | 有人用了你的脸 |
[25:45] | your body and your mannerisms, | 你的身体和你的小习惯 |
[25:48] | and they made a virtual you. | 制造出了一个虚拟的你 |
[25:50] | They gave it a name, Kitty, | 他们给这个虚拟人起名凯蒂 |
[25:52] | and they put it on a sex site. | 然后把她放到色情网站上 |
[25:54] | The guy who did it is now making millions of dollars. | 幕后黑手已经挣了几百万美元 |
[25:57] | How could he do that? | 他怎么能这么做 |
[25:59] | I think we need to assess your social vulnerability. | 我认为我们需要评估下你的社交漏洞 |
[26:06] | This is your Friend Agenda page. | 这是你的好友日程主页 |
[26:09] | Do you regnize any of these six people? | 这六个人里你有认识的吗 |
[26:11] | 最常访问 | |
[26:14] | WittyGirl285 is a girl I went to school with. | WittyGirl285以前是我的同学 |
[26:17] | BarbaraSD is | BarbaraSD是 |
[26:19] | over-caffeinated mom trying to set up a playdate. | 兴奋过头的妈妈 想约我让宝宝一起玩耍 |
[26:22] | I don’t know the other four. | 我不认识另外四个 |
[26:23] | Today, these are the top six people who viewed your site. | 今天 这六个人是访问你网站次数最多的人 |
[26:27] | Not your friends, your wannabe friends. | 不是你的朋友 都是想做你朋友的人 |
[26:29] | Your top hit, is Nebula1, who’s he? | 访问次数最多的是Nebula1 他是谁 |
[26:33] | I have no clue. | 我不知道 |
[26:34] | Well, he visited your site | 过去六个月里 |
[26:37] | 2507 times in the last six months. | 他一共访问了2507次你的网站 |
[26:40] | That’s 15 times a day. | 就是每天十五次 |
[26:42] | Playdate mom? She was there two times a week. | 想找你宝宝玩的妈妈 她每周来两次 |
[26:45] | That guy hiding behind the smiley face– | 这个藏在笑脸头像后的男人 |
[26:47] | he’s the one that did this to me? | 他就是幕后黑手吗 |
[26:49] | 2500 times? really? | 两千五百次访问 真的吗 |
[26:53] | I have two little girls. What if this guy comes after us? | 我有两个小女儿 这人要是盯上我们了怎么办 |
[26:56] | I’ll protect you. | 我会保护你们的 |
[26:58] | I give you my word. | 我向你保证 |
[27:04] | Mr. Berman | 柏曼先生 |
[27:06] | Listen, until we catch your wife’s killer, | 在我们抓到谋杀你妻子的凶手之前 |
[27:08] | I think it would be a good idea for you to stay at the hotel. | 我认为你最好住在酒店里 |
[27:12] | Little extra layer of security. | 多几层安保措施 |
[27:16] | I don’t know what you wanna do about your dog. | 我不知道你想怎么安置你的狗 |
[27:18] | Dog? I don’t have a dog. | 狗 我没有狗 |
[27:25] | Where are you going, bud, come here. | 小家伙 你去哪呢 过来 |
[27:30] | – Nice pooch, Nick. – Thank you. | -狗不错啊 尼克 -谢谢 |
[27:33] | – Nice pooch, Nick. – Thanks. | -狗不错啊 尼克 -谢谢 |
[27:35] | So I finally figure out how the killer | 我终于知道为什么凶手 |
[27:37] | knew his way around the Berman house. | 熟悉柏曼房子的布局了 |
[27:39] | Place was up for sale a few years ago, | 几年前那房子对外出售 |
[27:41] | and the 360 virtual walk-through | 当年的三百六十度无死角虚拟参观 |
[27:44] | is still online. | 还在网上 |
[27:45] | All the killer had to do was take the tour | 凶手要做的就是看完这个参观视频 |
[27:47] | and he knew every inch of the place. | 他就能知道这房子里的每一细节 |
[27:49] | Scary, something that is supposed to sell your house | 真吓人 应该帮你卖房子的工具 |
[27:51] | ends up being a blueprint to kill your wife. | 变成了杀害你妻子的蓝图 |
[27:53] | Yeah, he’d still have to pass guard shacks | 但他还是得通过保安室 |
[27:55] | armed security and electronic sensor gates. | 荷枪实弹的保安和电子感应大门 |
[27:57] | It’s like Shawshank over there. | 那里简直像是监狱 |
[27:59] | I worked a grand theft horse case there a while back. | 之前我在那里处理过一起大型窃马案 |
[28:02] | Community’s zoned for four-leg friends. | 当地给马划了区域 |
[28:04] | Residents ride their horses | 住户经常在那里 |
[28:06] | in and out of there all the time. | 骑马进出 |
[28:08] | Well, that’s how he did it. | 他是这么得手的 |
[28:09] | Where there is a horse trail, there is a dog trail. | 有马道的地方一定有狗道 |
[28:12] | Maybe the security thought this guy was just walking his dog, | 可能保安以为这个人只是来遛狗的 |
[28:14] | that’s how he got pass them. | 他就这么通过了 |
[28:15] | Yes, and then once onto the Berman property, | 是的 然后一旦靠近了柏曼的房子 |
[28:17] | he didn’t need the dog anymore, | 他就用不着这狗了 |
[28:18] | so he let her loose. | 就把它放走了 |
[28:20] | That’s okay, sweetie. | 没事 亲爱的 |
[28:21] | Uncle Hodges is gonna adopt you when all this is over. | 霍奇斯叔叔破案了就会领你回家 |
[28:24] | No, he’s not. Uncle Greg is. | 不不 他不会领你回家 但是格雷格叔叔会的 |
[28:27] | But I am going to scan you with my “ARF”-ID Reader. | 但我还是要用狗狗身份读取器来扫一下你 |
[28:33] | Shelter dog. | 是流浪狗 |
[28:35] | Rescued into a life of crime. | 被拯救后却走上了犯罪之路 |
[28:36] | Okay, get a shot of her for me, will you? | 好了 帮我给它照张相好吗 |
[28:40] | Say cheese, sweetie. | 说茄子 亲爱的 |
[28:42] | Cheese, sweetie. | 茄子 亲爱的 |
[28:46] | Got your text. What do you got? | 收到你的信息了 发现了什么 |
[28:47] | Well, this is a first. | 这是个突破 |
[28:48] | Our killer adopted a death-imminent mongrel dog. | 凶手领养了一只濒死的混血狗 |
[28:51] | You know, a mutt. But he made a mistake. | 就是一般的杂交狗 但是他犯了个错 |
[28:53] | He left a copy of his driver’s license at the dog pound. | 他在那里留下了驾照复印件 |
[28:56] | The information is bogus, | 信息都是伪造的 |
[28:57] | 内华达州 驾照 | |
[28:57] | but the girl at the counter I.D.ed the photo. | 但是前台的姑娘确认了照片 |
[29:00] | So I’m looking at our killer. | 所以这就是我们的凶手 |
[29:01] | It gets better. Nick saw a security camera | 不止如此 尼克在动物收容所的停车场 |
[29:03] | in the parking lot of the animal shelter. We ran the plate. | 看到了监控摄像头 我们看了录像 |
[29:07] | – Rental? – Affirmative. | -租的车 -是的 |
[29:09] | Time to LoJack this jackass. | 是时候追踪这个混蛋了 |
[29:13] | Control, this is Two Zero Three Charlie, Captain Brass. | 总台 这里是203C 布拉斯队长 |
[29:16] | We’re at the LoJack-identified site. | 我们正在追踪鉴定区 |
[29:17] | Eyes on a silver Ford. Nevada plates. Adam, King, | 看到了一辆银色福特 内华达牌照 |
[29:20] | AKSH413 Sam, Henry, Four, One, Three. | |
[29:24] | Key’s still in the ignition, Jim. | 钥匙还插着 吉姆 |
[29:30] | Well, you have evidence. | 你有证据了 |
[29:32] | But no one to tie it to. | 但不知道指向谁 |
[29:34] | He knew that. | 他早就知道了 |
[29:38] | That’s why he left it all behind. | 这就是他把这些都丢下的原因 |
[29:44] | Ballistics confirmed that’s the murder weapon. | 弹道测试证实了那就是凶器 |
[29:46] | No prints. No DNA. | 没有指纹 没有DNA |
[29:48] | We tracked down Berman’s jeweler. | 我们追查了柏曼的珠宝商 |
[29:50] | He’s the one who identified the ring. | 是他确认了戒指 |
[29:52] | Five carat rock. Worth over $2 million. | 五克拉钻石 值两百多万美金 |
[29:54] | Great payday for a killer. | 对杀手来说是一大笔钱 |
[29:55] | Untraceable. | 无迹可寻 |
[29:57] | I also processed the disposable phone. | 我也处理了这个一次性手机 |
[29:59] | There were only two numbers in memory. | 只有两个号码在历史记录里 |
[30:01] | One from an animal shelter | 一个是动物收容所的 |
[30:02] | and one from a rental car agency. | 一个是租车机构的 |
[30:05] | The only thing probative, really, | 唯一能提供证据的 |
[30:07] | is the video. | 只有视频 |
[30:09] | Wait, there’s a video on a disposable cell phone? | 等等 一次性手机里有视频吗 |
[30:14] | Play it. | 放出来看看 |
[30:42] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[30:45] | I missed it. | 我错过了 |
[30:48] | Hey, slow down, will you? | 放松点 行吗 |
[30:50] | What did you miss? | 你错过了什么了 |
[30:51] | Something on that snuff film? | 是杀人视频里的什么吗 |
[30:52] | It’s not a snuff film. It’s proof of kill. | 那不单是杀人视频 是杀人证据 |
[30:54] | Sent by the hit man to the deep web. | 被职业杀手发到深层网络 |
[30:57] | To create a resume in cyberspace. | 放在网络上作为简历 |
[30:59] | So he gets hired for future hits. | 这样他以后就可以再找到活干 |
[31:00] | Wait… You’re saying | 等等 你是说 |
[31:02] | that the guy who created Kitty is a hit man? | 创造凯蒂的人是个职业杀手吗 |
[31:05] | No. No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[31:06] | The man who created Kitty is a psycho-sadist. | 创造凯蒂的人是个心理虐待狂 |
[31:08] | He derives pleasure from inflicting pain to others. | 他通过使别人痛苦来产生快乐 |
[31:11] | He would never tape himself killing somebody. | 他是绝不会录下自己杀人的视频的 |
[31:14] | He is the one I’m after. | 他才是我要找的人 |
[31:16] | Don’t you see? | 还不明白吗 |
[31:17] | My psycho-sadist hired your hit man. | 我要找的心理虐待狂雇了你要找的职业杀手 |
[31:21] | So, your Node… | 所以 你的”节点” |
[31:22] | Was never even in Vegas. And that’s what I missed. | 根本就不在维加斯 这就是我错过的 |
[31:24] | So, now we’re | 所以 现在我们在 |
[31:26] | looking for two ghosts. | 找两个毫无踪影的鬼魂 |
[31:27] | Mine is underground, and yours is halfway around the world. | 我的依旧在暗处 而你的在地球的另一端 |
[31:41] | Brass called Interpol. | 布拉斯已经联系国际刑事警察组织了 |
[31:42] | They put out a worldwide | 他们对我们的职业杀手 |
[31:43] | broadcast on our hit man. | 发出了全球通缉 |
[31:45] | Hopefully they’ll get a bead on him | 希望他们能找到他 |
[31:46] | so they can drag his ass back to Vegas. | 这样他们就能把他带回维加斯 |
[31:48] | When’s the last time you changed your profile picture? | 你上次换头像是什么时候 |
[31:51] | I don’t know, probably after I shaved my beard off. | 我不知道 很可能是我刮了胡子之后 |
[31:53] | Good, you’re controlling your self-image. | 很好 你开始注意形象了 |
[31:55] | So’s he. Before Nebula1 | 他也是 Nebula1的头像 |
[31:57] | was a smiley face, this is what he looked like. | 以前是一张笑脸 他现在是这样的 |
[32:02] | that rates really high on the creepy meter. | 这头像看起来真吓人啊 |
[32:05] | Nebula1– what’s that all about? | Nebula1 是什么意思 |
[32:08] | Nebula means dark mist. | 星云也就意味着黑暗的迷雾 |
[32:09] | He thinks he’s beyond our reach. | 他认为我们找不到他 |
[32:11] | Tell me, what do you see? | 告诉我 你看到什么了 |
[32:13] | The obvious? Um… | 表面上的吗 |
[32:15] | Caucasian male, 20s, button-up shirt, | 白人男性 二十多岁 排扣衬衫 |
[32:18] | books, family photos, window, | 书 家庭照片 窗户 |
[32:20] | blinds. And from what I can tell, it’s nighttime. | 百叶窗 就我看来 是晚上 |
[32:23] | Put it in context. | 结合现实情境说说 |
[32:25] | Barbells | 地上有 |
[32:26] | on the floor. Guy works out. | 杠铃 这家伙有锻炼 |
[32:28] | He’s antisocial. He doesn’t like the gym. | 他反社会 不像运动型的人 |
[32:29] | Yeah, and he doesn’t like to take out the trash, either. | 是的 而且他也不喜欢倒垃圾 |
[32:34] | Cans are stuffed. | 垃圾桶都堆满了 |
[32:36] | To-go cups, food containers. | 外卖杯 食品盒 |
[32:38] | He orders in a lot. | 他经常叫外卖 |
[32:39] | He’s agoraphobic. He doesn’t like to leave. | 他是个恐旷症者 他不喜欢离开 |
[32:41] | Not even to eat. | 连吃饭也是 |
[32:42] | Well, we need to I.D. Him, right? | 我们得确认他的身份 对吗 |
[32:43] | Guy’s got a lot of family photos there. | 这家伙放了很多家人的照片 |
[32:46] | If they were his family. | 如果真是他家人的话 |
[32:49] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[32:49] | Blood is thicker than water, but it’s not | 血浓于水 但浓不过… |
[32:51] | thicker than a watermark. | 相片上的水印 |
[32:53] | Back up the bus. | 往回看看 |
[32:54] | He downloaded a fake family? | 他下了张假家庭照吗 |
[32:56] | Everything you see here is staged. | 你在这看到的都是特意布置的 |
[32:58] | Family photos communicate that he’s a good person. | 家庭照片表明他是个好人 |
[33:00] | Books are supposed to make us believe | 书会让我们认为 |
[33:01] | that he’s intelligent. Blinds are closed | 他有知识 百叶窗拉上了 |
[33:04] | so we don’t know where he lives. | 这样我们不知道他在哪儿 |
[33:07] | Why did you say it was nighttime? | 你为什么说是晚上 |
[33:09] | I don’t know. I mean, | 我不知道 我是说 |
[33:10] | I can see stars through the blinds. | 我透过百叶窗看到星星了 |
[33:12] | What, he stage those, too? | 难道他还摆了那些吗 |
[33:13] | No. No. That’s an oversight. | 不不 那是疏忽 |
[33:17] | It’s Gestalt theory of good continuation. | 这是连续格式塔理论 |
[33:25] | Looks like an arch. | 看起来像是个拱 |
[33:26] | It’s the Gateway Arch. | 是圣路易斯拱门 |
[33:28] | He’s in St. Louis. | 他在圣路易斯 |
[33:30] | I’ll triangulate coordinates. | 我会确定他的坐标 |
[33:39] | Clear! | 安全 |
[33:41] | Clear! | 安全 |
[33:42] | Clear? What do you mean “clear”? | 安全 安全是什么意思 |
[33:43] | No suspect on the premises. | 现场没有发现嫌疑犯 |
[33:45] | Ma’am, you need to see this. | 长官 你得看看这个 |
[33:50] | We’ve got a whole nerve center here. | 我们在这找到了整个神经中枢 |
[33:52] | Computers, hard drives, the works. | 电脑 硬件 生意 |
[33:55] | Oh, looks like he’s still in business, but | 看上去他的生意还在继续 |
[33:58] | if he never leaves the house, | 但如果他从不离开房子的话 |
[33:59] | then where is he? | 那他在哪呢 |
[34:01] | Give me the ceiling. | 让我看看天花板 |
[34:02] | All four corners. | 所有四个角 |
[34:09] | He’s got a web cam! | 他有网络摄像头 |
[34:10] | He’s watching us! It’s a trap! | 他在看我们呢 是个陷阱 |
[34:12] | Go! Go! Everybody out! Go! | 走 快走 大家都出去 快 |
[34:28] | Figured I’d find you out here. | 就猜到我会在这找到你 |
[34:34] | Hey, you saved all those men’s lives today. | 你今天救了那些人的命 |
[34:38] | Unfortunately, the evidence didn’t fair so well. | 不幸的是 证据都没有了 |
[34:41] | We lost DNA, prints. | 没有DNA 指纹 |
[34:44] | All the hardware was incinerated. | 所有硬盘都化成灰了 |
[34:49] | Oh. Is that right, D.B.? | 是这样吗 D.B. |
[34:52] | Well, yes, Avery, it is. | 是的 艾维 是这样的 |
[34:55] | I found a photo | 我在苏珊的手机里 |
[34:57] | of Susan’s house on her phone. | 找到一张她家房子的照片 |
[35:00] | She never posted it to Friend Agenda. | 她从未在人人网上发过 |
[35:02] | If I upload it, he’ll know where she lives. | 如果我上传的话 他就知道她住在哪了 |
[35:04] | You’re thinking of putting her in play? | 你想打她这张牌 |
[35:06] | I applied some pressure. | 我可以施加一些压力 |
[35:07] | I got an agoraphobe to leave his house. | 我要让个恐旷症患者离开家 |
[35:11] | We could lure him. | 我们可以引诱他 |
[35:13] | He is moveable. | 他是可以动的 |
[35:16] | And now you want to move him again | 现在你想利用苏珊 |
[35:18] | and use Susan to do it. | 再次迫使他出来 |
[35:21] | But you’re on the fence about it? | 你还犹豫不决吗 |
[35:23] | The Internet amplifies crime. | 网络增加了犯罪 |
[35:24] | If my Node gets away with this, | 如果我的”节点”逍遥法外 |
[35:26] | his cyber cred will be immortalized. | 他的网络犯罪记录将堪称完美 |
[35:29] | He will spawn hundreds, if not thousands, of copycatters. | 他会有成百上千的模仿者 |
[35:33] | So, it’s Susan versus the greater good. | 所以是选苏珊还是选顾全大局的两难抉择 |
[35:37] | I looked that woman in the eye, | 我看着那个女人的眼睛 |
[35:39] | and I promised her | 我曾向她保证 |
[35:41] | I would protect her. | 我会保护她 |
[35:43] | We are talking about a woman and two little girls. | 那可是一个女人和两个小女孩啊 |
[35:49] | Do you want my opinion? | 需要我的建议吗 |
[35:56] | Greater good. Put her in play. | 顾全大局吧 打她这张牌 |
[35:59] | I’ve got you covered. | 我来掩护你 |
[36:10] | My name is Susan McDowell. | 我叫苏珊·麦克道尔 |
[36:15] | My husband’s a Marine proudly serving in Afghanistan. | 我丈夫是名海军 他在阿富汗服役 |
[36:20] | I am a mother of two girls. | 我是两个女孩的母亲 |
[36:22] | I thought I was tough, that I could handle anything. | 我以为我够坚强 能面对一切磨难 |
[36:27] | Then someone hacked into my life, | 直到有人侵入了我的生活 |
[36:29] | hijacked all my photos online, | 他利用我网上的照片 |
[36:32] | used my likeness, | 利用我的长相 |
[36:33] | my face, my body, | 我的脸 我的身体 |
[36:36] | put me on the Internet, where I was virtually raped | 把我放在网上 被上千男性 |
[36:40] | by thousands of men. | 视奸 |
[36:43] | There is no law against what this man did to me. | 并没有法律禁止这个男人的所作所为 |
[36:47] | But I was violated. | 但我已经被侵犯了 |
[36:49] | Virtual rape… | 视奸 |
[36:50] | – is rape. – ….is rape. | -也是强奸 -也是强奸 |
[36:51] | And I refuse to stand back and do nothing. | 我不能坐视不理 |
[37:00] | Susan, you can do this. | 苏珊 你能做到的 |
[37:02] | The difference between a victim and victory is action. | 受害者与胜利者的区别在于是否采取行动 |
[37:06] | Take back your life. | 掌控你的生活 |
[37:08] | Provoke him, expose him for what he is. | 激怒他 揭露他的所作所为 |
[37:13] | You see this? | 看到这张照片了吗 |
[37:14] | This is what he turned me into. | 他把我变成了这种样子 |
[37:17] | A whore, a prostitute. | 一个妓女 一个娼妓 |
[37:19] | He’s selling my body to thousands of men | 他无时无刻不在向全世界的 |
[37:22] | around the world 24/7. | 男性出卖我的身体 |
[37:25] | As of today, I’m shutting you down. | 今天 我要阻止你 |
[37:27] | And so here’s my message to all you men out there. | 在此我奉劝所有男性 |
[37:30] | Log off and check into your families. | 注销你的帐号 关心你的家人 |
[37:33] | Don’t let this coward win. | 不要让这个懦夫赢了 |
[37:39] | Well done, Susan. | 做得好 苏珊 |
[37:40] | Agent Ryan, I’ve been tracking | 瑞恩探员 你宣布她的记者招待会之后 |
[37:41] | Nebula1’s activity on Friend Agenda | 我一直在好友日程网上追踪 |
[37:44] | since you announced her press conference. | Nebula1的行踪 |
[37:46] | In the last hour, he’s peeped her page 900,000 times. | 过去几小时 他偷窥她的网页九十万次 |
[37:50] | He D.O.S.’d her? | 他入侵了她的网页吗 |
[37:52] | He’s so angry, he crashed her site. | 他气炸了 把她的网页弄崩溃了 |
[37:54] | You wanted obsession. You got it. | 你的目的达到了 |
[37:58] | We’re going to San Diego. | 我们可以去圣地亚哥了 |
[38:04] | 加利福尼亚 圣地亚哥 | |
[38:37] | You’re a cop. | 你是警察 |
[38:41] | You’re a sadist. | 你是虐待狂 |
[38:43] | Where’s Kitty? | 凯蒂在哪里 |
[38:44] | You mean Susan? | 你是说苏珊吗 |
[38:46] | You’re confused. | 你糊涂了 |
[38:48] | Susan is real, Kitty is not. | 苏珊是真实的 凯蒂不是 |
[38:52] | I created Kitty. | 我创造了凯蒂 |
[38:53] | I made her. | 我制造了她 |
[38:55] | I’m not gonna ask you again. | 我不会再问你第二次了 |
[39:02] | Is that a .45? | 是点四五口径的吗 |
[39:07] | I guarantee you it’s never been fired. | 我打赌你从没开过枪 |
[39:12] | I’ve had bigger guns pointed at my face. | 曾经有更大口径的枪指着我的脸 |
[39:17] | Wait till you see my other gun. | 等会儿你可以看到我的另一把枪 |
[39:18] | I saw it. | 我已经看到了 |
[39:19] | The one your hit man used to kill Audrey Berman? | 你雇凶杀奥德丽·柏曼的那把吗 |
[39:23] | I thought I’d do this one myself. | 这次我想亲自解决 |
[39:25] | I thought you’d be more of a blade man. | 我以为你更喜欢用刀 |
[39:38] | She just got him to trade down. | 她刚刚诱他入网 |
[39:39] | How long are we gonna play this waiting game? | 我们还得等多久 |
[39:41] | We wait for Agent Ryan’s code word. | 等瑞恩探员的暗号 |
[39:51] | You going to cut me? | 你要划伤我吗 |
[40:02] | You like to watch me bleed? | 你喜欢看我流血吗 |
[40:08] | You want me to cut you again? | 你要我再划你一次吗 |
[40:10] | Are you hearing that? | 你听到了没 |
[40:11] | Yeah. She’s adding years to his sentence. | 听到了 他要多判几年了 |
[40:15] | Tell me about the first time. | 告诉我你第一次伤人的事吧 |
[40:17] | I was eight years old… | 我当时八岁… |
[40:20] | and I cut my sister’s breasts with a straight razor. | 我用剃刀划伤了我姐姐的胸部 |
[40:25] | I got no problem cutting you. | 划伤你我没有意见 |
[40:30] | Well, I do. | 我有 |
[40:33] | I’m out of here. | 我要走了 |
[40:33] | You’re not going anywhere! | 你走不了 |
[40:38] | Have you ever been murdered before? | 你以前被人谋害过吗 |
[40:42] | Mushroom. | 蘑菇 |
[40:52] | Drop it! | 放下武器 |
[40:53] | Drop it! Drop it! | 放下武器 放下武器 |
[40:57] | Stay down! | 趴下 |
[40:59] | Stay down! You’re under arrest | 趴下 你因蓄意谋杀 |
[41:01] | for attempted murder of a federal agent, | 联邦探员而被捕 |
[41:03] | conspiracy to commit murder, | 将受到谋杀罪 |
[41:05] | extortion and a thousand counts of being a creep. | 敲诈勒索罪和变态罪的指控 |
[41:08] | Say bye-bye to your Wi-Fi. | 跟你的无线网道别吧 |
[41:13] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[41:15] | I’ll feel a lot better when you get our hit man behind bars. | 等你逮住职业杀手 我会感觉更好 |
[41:18] | You’re something else. | 你太厉害了 |
[41:21] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[41:25] | Thank you so much for bringing us down here. | 谢谢你带我们来这儿 |
[41:27] | The girls are so excited. | 姑娘们很激动 |
[41:30] | They want to be pilots just like their dad. | 她们想成为爸爸那样的飞行员 |
[41:35] | Girls! | 孩子们 |
[41:36] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[41:37] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[41:42] | You brought my husband home? | 你把我丈夫带回家了吗 |
[41:43] | After all you’ve been through, | 经历了这一切之后 |
[41:44] | you both deserve a hero’s welcome. | 你俩都值得一个英雄般的回归 |
[41:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:57] | That was nice. | 场面很温馨 |
[41:59] | So, this is good-bye, I guess, huh? | 那么 是时候告别了吧 |
[42:02] | Well, for now. | 暂时的 |
[42:04] | Where you off to? | 你要去哪里 |
[42:05] | Oh, bank robbery, Pittsburgh. | 银行抢劫案 匹兹堡 |
[42:07] | – How much? – Three cents. | -抢了多少 -三分钱 |
[42:09] | Oh, give me a break. Talk to me. How much? | 别逗了 跟我说说呗 到底多少啊 |
[42:11] | Three copper pennies… | 百分之三… |
[42:13] | from 80 million checking accounts. | 来自于八千万的活期账户 |
[42:15] | $2.4 million a week. | 一周两百四十万美元 |
[42:16] | Makes for one hell of a heist. | 完美抢劫案 |
[42:18] | Check your bank statements. | 检查一下你的银行对账单吧 |
[42:20] | No kidding. | 开玩笑呢 |
[42:20] | And they say there’s no such thing as the perfect crime. | 都说世上没有完美犯罪 |
[42:23] | It’s not the perfect crime. | 当然不是完美犯罪 |
[42:25] | It’s cyber crime. | 不过是网络犯罪而已 |