Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第14季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第14季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:30] Stop! No! 不要 不要
[00:43] You’re delicious. 你真好吃
[00:47] Hang on a second. 等等
[00:48] Now you’re saying your attacker looked like me? 现在你又觉得袭击者长得像我了
[00:50] But ten minutes ago, you said, 可是十分钟前你明明说
[00:51] “I couldn’t see him ’cause I was blindfolded.” “我不知道他长什么样 因为我的眼睛被蒙住了”
[00:53] That is technically right, but by the sound of his voice, 的确如此 但是就凭他的声音
[00:56] I could… I could totally picture him. 我就能想象出他长什么样
[00:58] All right. Okay. 好吧
[00:59] So this “Shadowy figure,” who looks 那么这个”模糊的人影”
[01:02] just like my colleague here, 碰巧长得还挺像我同事
[01:04] – grabs you off the street… – Blindfolds you. -把你从街上掳走 -蒙上眼睛
[01:06] …blindfolds you, 蒙上了你的眼睛
[01:07] drives you to a dark room, 把你带到一间暗室
[01:09] reeking of brimstone, 熏蒸着硫磺的气味
[01:10] cuts off a hunk of your leg, and then… 从你腿上切了一大块肉下来…
[01:13] And he eats it! 然后他就生吃了
[01:15] Right in front of me! 就在我的眼前
[01:20] Only… 除了…
[01:22] What? 怎么了
[01:24] Now that I think about it… 现在我觉得…
[01:26] he sounded more like you. 他声音听起来更像你
[01:29] Absolutely delectable. 无比美味
[01:35] Okay, Owen. 好了 欧文
[01:37] Thanks for sharing your story. 谢谢你重述了这段经历
[01:39] I’m telling you, this city is writhing 我跟你们讲 城里有这么一群
[01:42] with flesh-hungry psychopaths. 嗜血成性的精神病
[01:43] Hardly go to the grocery store anymore without some 下次去超市买东西 指不定就看见
[01:46] Dahmer-looking bag boy salivating over me. 长得跟戴默似的变态 看着我流口水[著名食人魔]
[01:49] Well, it’s a good thing 你能从这个变态手中
[01:50] that you escaped this particular psychopath. 逃出来也算走运了
[01:54] 来自罗素 医生要你去一趟解剖室B室
[01:57] You know what? Owen, it’s been fun, 这样吧 欧文 跟你交谈很尽兴
[01:58] but that’s the morgue calling. 但是停尸房有事
[01:59] We got to go. 我们得先走了
[02:00] We’ll start a file and we’ll keep an eye out. 我们会建档记录 额外留意你的案子的
[02:04] Make sure you go see a doctor. 记得去看下医生
[02:05] Yeah, have him check your head. 是啊 让他好好查查脑子有没有病
[02:06] Uh, excuse me? 你说什么
[02:08] Make sure you get in bed. 啊啊 记得好好休息
[02:09] Right. Okay. Yeah… 是的 是应该这样
[02:17] Hey, man, sorry. I heard you were looking for me. 抱歉来晚了 听说你找我
[02:19] I had some lunatic at PD talking about a people-eater. 警局有个神经病 絮絮叨叨跟我讲吃人肉的事
[02:23] I heard about it, and that’s why I asked for you. 我听说了 所以我才要求你过来看一下
[02:26] That story might not be so loony. 那个故事未必是胡编乱造
[02:31] A worker just called this in. 有工作人员报告
[02:33] Found it at the garbage dump. 在垃圾箱里看到了这个
[02:35] These, uh, rectangular wounds exhibit a serration 这些长方形的伤口呈现出
[02:37] of a steak knife. 牛排刀的锯齿痕
[02:40] What are those particles around the wound? 这些伤口上的颗粒是什么
[02:42] Seasoning of salt and sage. 盐和鼠尾草调料
[02:44] Per Hodges’s microscope, not my taste buds. 这是霍奇斯显微镜下分析出来的 我可没尝
[02:47] I get it. 我明白了
[02:48] This is a prank, right? 这是恶作剧 对吧
[02:49] This is real. 这些都是真的
[02:50] A-A crude dismemberment like this 这样残忍的肢解手段
[02:52] leaves me little doubt that this meat is murder. 我怀疑这块肉是谋杀所致
[02:56] World-class restaurants, endless buffets– 维加斯有顶级餐馆 豪华自助
[02:59] all those tasty choices, 这么多美味选择
[03:02] and we’ve got a cannibal in Las Vegas. 却偏偏出了个要吃人的恶魔
[03:48] Nick pulled prints from the hand, 尼克从手上提了指纹
[03:51] then he went up to the lab to run them. 上楼去检索处理了
[03:53] Looky there. 看看这个
[03:55] Second instar maggots… 食人魔吃剩的肉上
[03:59] …on our cannibal’s leftovers. 有处于二龄阶段的蛆虫
[04:02] What do you think? 你怎么看
[04:03] Two, three days into decomp? 已经腐烂了两到三天
[04:05] About that. 差不多
[04:06] Two marks on the bone indicate a serrated knife 骨头上的两道伤痕说明 凶手用齿刀
[04:09] cut through muscle and tendons, allowing disarticulation. 切开肌肉和筋腱 断开关节
[04:12] No medical expertise necessary. 不存在医学精准性
[04:15] Well, it’s really no different than 这种状况与从鸡身上
[04:16] pulling a drumstick off a raw chicken. 生生扯下鸡腿没什么区别
[04:19] A little different, Doc. 还是…有点不一样的 医生
[04:21] Nick gave me some photos of the other guy. 尼克给我看了另外一个人的取证照片
[04:24] Owen Linder, right? 叫欧文·林德 是吧
[04:25] The dinner who got away. 那顿逃脱的晚餐
[04:27] Look at this– the wound on Mr. Linder’s leg 看看这张 林德先生大腿上的伤口
[04:30] exhibits the same distinct blade flaw as these wounds. 与这具上的刃形一模一样
[04:36] So, same knife, same assailant maybe. 一样的刀 说不定还是同一个袭击者
[04:39] But I heard Owen’s story won’t help much. 不过听说欧文的证词没什么用
[04:41] He didn’t see his attacker. 他没看见袭击者长什么样
[04:42] He claims that he was abducted off the street, 他声称自己在大街上被绑架
[04:45] blindfolded, then driven to some room. 蒙上了眼睛 被带进了一间屋子
[04:49] The pain of his leg being filleted 大腿上被刨了一片 剧烈的疼痛让他挣脱绑缚
[04:52] made him break free and run blindly into the night. 两眼摸黑就逃入了夜色
[04:58] So, no idea where he ran from? 所以也不知道他从哪儿逃出来
[05:00] By the time the cops showed up, 警察赶到的时候
[05:02] he was completely turned around. 他已经神志不清了
[05:04] Okay, boys. 伙计们
[05:05] The, uh, print on the hand says 手上的指纹显示
[05:07] the arm belongs to a local: Dennis Hagel. 断臂属于一个本地人 丹尼斯·海格
[05:10] Former endoscopic surgery tech. 曾是内窥镜手术技术员
[05:12] Got fired for stealing meds. 因为偷窃药物而被解雇
[05:14] So, patrol’s out there right now looking for the rest of him. 警察正在搜寻他身体的其它部分
[05:16] I hope they find him alive and otherwise intact. 希望他还活着 或者至少尸体完好无损
[05:23] You are a deeply bizarre man. 你真是个怪异的家伙
[05:25] Oh, yeah? Well, you’re no walk in the park, you know. 是吗 那你呢 你从不去公园散步
[05:28] Not you. 不是说你
[05:29] I was talking about Owen Linder. 我是说欧文·林德
[05:32] I’ve been doing some digging on this guy. 我一直在调查这个人
[05:33] There’s more to his story? 他有所隐瞒吗
[05:35] A twisted prologue. 隐瞒了一个变态的开场
[05:36] Owen has been spending some serious time 欧文把很多时间都花在
[05:39] in a very dark corner of the Internet. 网上这个黑暗的角落
[05:43] “Vore.” “食性”
[05:43] Short for vorarephilia– 食用性兴奋的简称
[05:46] an erotic, compulsive fixation 这是一种无法控制的色情情结
[05:48] that involves eating 包括食用其他活物
[05:49] or being eaten by other living things. 或者被其他活物食用
[05:52] Cannibalism. 食人行为
[05:53] Well, that’s just one room in the Vore fetish madhouse. 那只是食性中的一个种类
[05:57] Others involve man-eating plants and giant hungry cats 还有吃人的植物 巨型饿猫
[06:01] and a whole pornucopia of things 以及很多和色情相关的事情
[06:03] you don’t even want to know about. 你不会想知道的
[06:04] You’re right there. 说得没错
[06:06] But Owen here 但是欧文…
[06:07] is into plain old cannibalism. 只对传统的食人行为着迷
[06:10] At least the idea of it. 至少是感兴趣
[06:12] I mean, he is all over these sites. 他经常光顾这些网站
[06:14] Doing what? 具体干嘛呢
[06:16] Doing what other Vore enthusiasts do: 做和其他食性迷一样的事
[06:18] talking about his desire to be devoured. 谈论希望自己被吃掉的幻想
[06:21] Sharing his fantasies 分享关于让别人咀嚼吞咽
[06:22] of having his flesh chewed up and swallowed. 他自己的肉的想法
[06:25] Yeah, but his fantasy became a… A bloody reality. 没错 但他的幻想变成了血腥的事实
[06:29] So, what do you think, that he asked for what happened? 你怎么看 他是咎由自取的吗
[06:32] That he offered himself up to a… 主动把自己献给
[06:35] a real-life cannibal? 一个真正的食人狂
[06:37] I think that Owen and I need to chew the fat. 我觉得有必要和欧文好好谈谈
[06:48] Did I forget to mention this part of the story? 难道我没提过这部分吗
[06:51] I could tell you guys barely believed me about the attack, 我看得出来你们根本不相信这件事
[06:53] much less if it looked like I asked for it. 更不用说这还是我主动送上门的
[06:56] So you didn’t ask for it? 所以你没有主动送上门吗
[06:57] For a guy to help himself to a hunk of my leg? 好让人吃掉我腿上的一块肉
[07:00] Are you nuts?! 开什么玩笑
[07:01] It was supposed to be role-playing. 这本该是角色扮演
[07:02] I thought I made that very clear to him. 我以为自己已经和他讲得非常清楚了
[07:04] Clear to who? 他是谁
[07:06] Your attacker? 袭击你的人吗
[07:07] Yeah. 没错
[07:10] – Who was he? – I don’t know. -他是谁 -我不知道
[07:11] Guy responded privately to one of my Web posts. 他私信回复了我网上的状态
[07:14] Said he was a “Pred” Looking for “Prey.” 说自己是正在寻找猎物的猎手
[07:17] Went by the name “Eater.” 名叫”食人者”
[07:18] Wanted to meet up. 希望能见面
[07:19] So you made a… date? 所以你们就见面了吗
[07:22] Yeah. “Eater” Told me, uh, to wait in front of my house, 没错 “食人者”让我在家门口等着
[07:24] and he sneaks up. 然后他悄悄出现
[07:26] Blindfold. 蒙住我的眼睛
[07:28] Puts me in the car, takes me to his place. 把我塞进车里 开车去他的地盘
[07:30] You went willingly? 这些都是你自愿的吗
[07:31] Oh, yeah. 没错
[07:33] Yeah, but I figured, you know, we’d… 但是我想…你懂的
[07:35] we’d get out the condiments, you know, slather up and… 等到我们玩够了 抹上油然后…
[07:38] All right. All right. All right. That’s enough. 好了 好了 够了
[07:41] Right. 行
[07:41] So, after he cut you up… 等他割下你的肉之后
[07:44] …everything else you told us… 你所说的剩下的部分
[07:45] My daring escape and flee to freedom– 我勇敢地逃出来并重获自由
[07:49] all true. 都是真的
[07:51] – I swear. – All right. -我发誓 -好吧
[07:54] We’re gonna need to see 我们需要查看
[07:55] all your online correspondence with this “Eater.” 你和”食人者”所有的网上留言
[07:58] All right, sure, 好 没问题
[07:58] but it won’t help you track him. 但对找到他无济于事
[08:00] “Eater” was strictly anonymous. “食人者”完全匿名
[08:02] No way he’s leaving any digital breadcrumbs behind. 他不可能在网上留下任何痕迹
[08:05] – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. -是吗 -没错
[08:07] Well, he did leave us this. 但他倒是留下了这个
[08:09] Part of a meal. 美餐的一部分
[08:10] Named… Dennis Hagel. You know him? 他叫丹尼斯·海格 你认识他吗
[08:14] Maybe he frequented the same Vore sites. 也许他也经常上同样的食性网站
[08:17] Maybe he shared the same interests. 也许和你兴趣相投
[08:20] Vegas local. 拉斯维加斯本地人
[08:21] He worked in endoscopic surgery. 他曾经是内窥镜手术技术员
[08:26] Like when they stick a camera down your throat? 就是塞一个摄像头到你喉咙里那种
[08:28] Into your belly? 插进你肚子里
[08:30] Yeah. 没错
[08:35] What is it, Owen? 怎么了 欧文
[08:39] There’s something you need to see. 有个东西你应该看看
[08:44] Greg just sent over this video. 格雷格刚传了这个视频过来
[08:46] Owen Linder claims it’s a snuff film that’s been 欧文·林德声称这部色情凶杀影片
[08:47] making its way around the online Vore community — 在食性网站上很火
[08:50] a snuff film like no one’s ever seen before. 可这部色情凶杀影片很与众不同
[08:53] According to Owen, 据欧文所说
[08:55] this lady’s name is “Miss Feed” 她的名字是”捕食小姐”
[08:57] Hi, out there. 你们好啊
[08:59] It’s another…sunny day in Vegas. 今天的维加斯 天气晴朗
[09:03] You wanna have some fun? 想来玩玩吗
[09:04] Webcam stripper. 摄像头脱衣女郎
[09:06] No, not really. 不完全是
[09:07] She offers a unique service to Vore-heads like Owen 她为欧文这样的食性脑残粉提供特别服务
[09:10] that dream of being gobbled up. 也就是让他们被人吃的梦想成真
[09:12] You look so yummy. 你看起来真是秀色可餐
[09:14] Mmm. And I’m just so hungry. 我好饿哦
[09:17] I can’t wait… 我迫不及待…
[09:20] …to devour you. 想要吃了你
[09:25] This is new. 这有点新异啊
[09:31] Endoscopic camera. 内窥摄像机
[09:33] Possibly manned by our disarmed victim, Dennis Hagel. 有可能是截肢受害者丹尼斯·海格在操作
[09:36] Can’t be too many people with that skill-set 喜欢这类东西的人中
[09:38] involved with this kind of stuff. 应该没多少人有这技术
[09:40] Yeah. 是啊
[09:43] And we’ve reached her stomach. 到了她的胃了
[09:45] Lovely. 真是好景色啊
[09:48] Whoa. What was that? 那是什么声音
[09:52] Oh, my God. It’s a knife. 天呐 那不是一把刀吗
[09:54] She’s getting stabbed. 她被捅了一刀
[09:56] Let it play. 继续播放
[10:02] All that blood — an artery was hit. 那么多血 一定是切到了动脉
[10:04] She’s dying. 她要死了
[10:08] Uh, wh-what does the video’s metadata say? 视屏的元数据有什么信息
[10:12] Originated three days ago, 三天前开始传播的
[10:14] but it bounced through proxies, obscuring any other information. 借用了很多代理服务 掩盖了其他信息
[10:17] So, we have a murder victim with no name 这么说受害者是谁我们不知道
[10:20] and no idea where the crime scene is. 犯罪现场在哪里我们也不知道
[10:22] Video’s all we got to work with. 这视频是我们唯一的线索
[10:25] Well, if we can stand a closer look, 只要我们能承受得了 再仔细看看
[10:27] there might be something in here that can help us. 或许能找到有帮助的信息
[10:29] Let’s split it up. Go frame by frame. 把视频分成几部分 逐帧播放
[10:33] Listen, Stephanie, why don’t we reschedule. 斯蒂芬妮 我们重新安排个时间吧
[10:34] I’m completely jammed up in traffic on the Strip. 我在长街上堵死了
[10:38] Okay. Bye. 好的 拜拜
[10:39] Who you hiding from? 你在躲谁啊
[10:41] Head of my share-free election committee. 我独一无二的选举委员会主席
[10:44] Smart woman, tons of energy, but… 很聪明 很有活力 但是…
[10:46] You can’t stand her. 你受不了她
[10:48] Well, you’re welcome to take refuge in here if you want. 欢迎来我这里避难如果你需要的话
[10:51] I mean… 我的意思是
[10:53] election’s over a year away. 离选举还有一年时间
[10:54] They’re already pressuring me about my image, my platform, 他们却已经开始讨论我的形象啊
[10:57] soliciting contributions. 平台啊 募款啊
[10:59] Getting appointed, I avoided that whole campaign circus. 被任命时 我躲过了无聊的竞选活动
[11:02] Well, no one’s gonna run against you this time. 没人会跟你竞争的
[11:04] So, your job should be safe, right? 工作应该能保 不是吗
[11:06] Well, that’s the other thing. 说到这个其实还有另一件事
[11:10] I don’t know if I want it. 我不知道我想不想要这工作
[11:14] Really? 是吗
[11:16] Sometimes I miss the lab. 有时候我很想念实验室
[11:17] The way you get to work here, it’s clean, honest. 这里的工作方式 利落又真诚
[11:20] You don’t have to get your hands dirty. 不需要弄脏自己的手
[11:22] Well, for a Vegas sheriff, your hands are pretty clean. 作为维加斯治安官 你的手挺干净的
[11:25] Unless you’ve started 除非你也开始像以前黑帮那样
[11:26] planting bodies in the desert like the good old days. 开始在沙漠里埋尸体了
[11:29] Not yet, but I can certainly understand the impulse. 还没到那份上 但我能理解他们的想法
[11:31] Some of the decisions I’ve had to make in this job, 在这个工作岗位上我所做的一些决定
[11:34] some of the ugliness in this town. 这个城市里一些肮脏的事情
[11:37] We’ve had a big helping of that today. 今天我们就见识了不少
[11:40] Yeah. 是啊
[11:41] A killer with a taste for human flesh, 喜欢人肉的杀人犯
[11:43] preying on those who fantasize about it. 捕食那些幻想吃人或被吃的人
[11:47] That’s the headline. 头条新闻啊
[11:47] Well, we better solve it before it hits the news. 最好在媒体发现之前尽快结案
[11:51] Came by to see what you got. 过来就是想听听你的进度
[11:52] Got a crazy story from one vic, 现在我们掌握的有 一位受害者的疯狂故事
[11:55] an arm from another 另一位受害者的手臂
[11:57] and a snuff film from the third. 还有第三位受害者的色情凶杀影片
[12:00] That’s it? No other physical evidence? 就这样 没有其他任何物证
[12:02] No. 没有
[12:04] And no reason to think that this maniac is gonna stop. 而且这疯子应该还会继续作案
[12:10] You want to have some fun? 你想玩玩吗
[12:18] 打印
[13:08] So, it turns out, trying to solve a murder from inside the victim 原来要从被害人体内开始着手调查谋杀案
[13:11] is a hell of a lot trickier than it sounds. 可比听上去要复杂多了
[13:13] The best luck I’ve had is with the murder weapon. 目前最大的发现在凶器上
[13:17] The knife is serrated. 那把刀的刀刃是锯齿状的
[13:19] Same kind of knife that cut our other two victims. 与伤害另两名被害人的刀一样
[13:21] And I noticed an unusual detail in that freeze-frame. 我还在这幅定格画面中发现了一处不寻常的细节
[13:25] Engraved symbol. 镌刻上去的图标
[13:27] The Cyrillic name of a Russian village. 那是一个俄罗斯部落的古斯拉夫语名字
[13:29] “Marilsk.” “马里斯科”
[13:30] So, either the killer is from there 所以凶手要么是来自那里
[13:32] or just a collector. 要么就是个收藏家
[13:34] Either way, 无论怎样
[13:35] we still have no idea who or where “Miss Feed” is. 我们还是不知道捕食小姐是谁以及在哪里
[13:38] Actually, we do. 其实我们已经知道了
[13:39] As luck should have it, her strange eating habits weren’t 很幸运 她不光是工作的时候
[13:41] just limited to her work. 饮食习惯怪异
[13:42] I noticed this in my analysis of the stomach video. 我在分析那段胃部视频时注意到了这个
[13:46] Jelly donut wrapped around hamburger. 果酱甜甜圈裹着汉堡包
[13:49] There’s only one place in town that serves that sandwich. 市里只有一个地方供应这种三明治
[13:52] Hangover Grill– and I’m never going there again. 宿醉小吧 我再也不会去那地方了
[13:54] I got the credit card receipts 我拿到了捕食小姐被害那天
[13:56] from the day “Miss Feed” was killed, 那家店的信用卡消费单
[13:57] and I ran them through DMV. 我通过车管所记录查过了
[14:00] “Miss Feed” is actually Miss Brenda Waring. 捕食小姐其实叫布伦达·沃灵
[14:04] Her home address is in Henderson. 她住在亨德森
[14:08] LVPD! 警察
[14:34] Dennis Hagel. 丹尼斯·海格
[14:36] Cameraman. 那个摄影师
[14:42] We got it. 交给我们就行了
[14:42] Why don’t you get some air. 你去透口气吧
[14:44] Thank you. 谢谢
[14:50] Brenda Waring wasn’t just killed, she was butchered. 布伦达·沃灵不仅是被杀了 简直是被屠宰了
[15:01] Salt and sage. 盐和鼠尾草
[15:04] What the hell are we hunting? 我们要抓的到底是何方妖怪
[15:56] A door was thrown open, 门被撞开
[15:58] causing this picture to go crooked. 把这幅照片弄歪了
[16:00] Brenda was meticulous, very organized. 布伦达很细致谨慎 非常有条理
[16:03] I don’t think she would’ve let it stay like that 我觉得她根本不会让照片
[16:04] for even a minute. 就这么挂着
[16:05] Unless she never had a chance to straighten it. 除非她根本没机会把它摆正
[16:08] We know that moments before she was murdered, 我们知道就在她被害前
[16:10] Brenda was back there with Dennis doing a cam session. 布伦达正在那儿和丹尼斯一起拍视频
[16:14] I just can’t wait to devour you. 我迫不及待想要吃了你
[16:18] Then the killer barged in. 然后凶手闯了进来
[16:21] – Any sign of forced entry? – No. -有强行闯入的痕迹吗 -没有
[16:24] Do you know what? She could’ve left the door unlocked. 你看 她可能没锁门
[16:26] Nice neighborhood, middle of the day– why not? 小区安宁 又是大白天的 何必锁门
[16:28] All the darkness, all the weirdness 所有的阴郁诡异
[16:30] was kept in this corner of her world. 都只在她这个小天地里
[16:34] Till it came storming in. 直到风暴席卷而入
[16:45] Single, sharp-force wound to the neck. 一刀刺向颈部
[16:47] Severed the carotid jugular complex. 割断了颈动脉
[16:50] It looks like the cameraman was just in the way. 看起来摄影师不过是碍了事
[16:53] He was taken out quickly. 他立马就被解决了
[16:54] The target of the killer’s rage appears to have been Brenda. 凶手的怒火好像只是冲着布伦达来的
[16:57] Dozen stab wounds centered around her stomach. 多处刀伤集中在她的腹部
[17:00] That’s quite a statement, considering her line of work. 考虑到她从事的行当 凶手的意图挺明显的
[17:02] Assailant had to know her as “Miss Feed.” 凶手肯定知道她就是捕食小姐
[17:04] Maybe an obsessed or jilted client. 也许是哪个痴迷于她 或被她抛弃的客户
[17:08] After consuming Brenda, 吃了布伦达的肉以后
[17:09] the psycho didn’t seem to have an appetite for Dennis. 那疯子好像就对丹尼斯没胃口了
[17:15] Apparently, uh, 很明显
[17:16] he bagged Dennis’s arm to go. 他把丹尼斯的胳膊打包带走了
[17:18] It might not have been all he took. 他可能不止拿走了那个
[17:20] I haven’t been able to find a purse anywhere around here. 我没能在这儿找到她的包
[17:24] No wallet. 也没有钱包
[17:27] A cannibal, a killer… 吃人 杀人
[17:30] and a thief? 还偷东西
[17:32] In some cannibalistic cultures, 在某些食人部族
[17:34] it was believed that eating someone’s flesh 他们认为吃人的肉
[17:37] was a way to absorb their strength, 可以借此吸收他们的力量
[17:39] their, uh, spiritual essence, their wisdom, 吸收他们的精神内核 他们的智慧
[17:43] their skills. 还有他们的技术
[17:45] You’ve studied this? 你研究过这个
[17:46] Caribbean cruise when I was 11. 十一岁去加勒比地区的时候研究的
[17:48] I was prepared for any encounters. 我是以防万一
[17:51] So, I was thinking, “Miss Feed” feasted on all of those clients. 我在想 捕食小姐曾大快朵颐地”进食”客户
[17:56] So, maybe the killer was after her, 因此凶手会盯上她
[17:59] fed on her because he saw her as a sort of human turducken. 吃她 可能是把她当做了人肉八宝鸭
[18:05] All those spirits inside of her… 她吸收的那些灵魂
[18:09] would make for a very powerful meal. 可够做一顿能量大餐的
[18:11] But “Miss Feed” only dealt in simulation. 可捕食小姐都是假装的
[18:14] She never actually ingested any flesh. 她从没真正吃过人肉
[18:16] This killer is brunching on people. 这个杀手可是在吃人
[18:19] His logic might be slightly out of whack. 他的逻辑可能会有些超出常理
[18:22] He’s also out of cash. 而且他还缺钱
[18:24] Just got a hit that someone used Brenda Waring’s credit card. 刚得到线索有人在用布伦达的信用卡
[18:30] Charging up your sister’s plastic? 刷你姐姐的信用卡啊
[18:32] That’s a strange way of grieving your sister’s death, Colleen. 这纪念你姐姐的方式可真奇特 科琳
[18:39] Yeah, I stole from Brenda. 是的 我偷布伦达的
[18:42] But that was five days ago. 但那是五天前偷的
[18:44] I didn’t hurt her. 我没有伤害她
[18:46] I was in jail until this morning when I used her card. 在今早用她的卡前我都待在监狱
[18:49] We know that you didn’t kill your sister, Colleen. 我们知道你没有杀你姐姐 科琳
[18:51] You were locked up at the time of the murder. 谋杀发生时你在监狱
[18:54] Meth possession. 因非法持有冰毒入狱
[18:55] But maybe you know who did this to Brenda. 但也许你知道是谁做的
[18:59] I told her they would hurt her. 我告诉过她 他们会伤害她的
[19:02] Kind of guys who’d ask her to do those things. 那种会让她做这种事的人
[19:05] She’s tempting them. 她在引诱他们
[19:07] And the demons wouldn’t stay boxed 那些恶魔们不会永远
[19:09] inside the computer forever. 只待在电脑屏幕后的
[19:11] I tried to warn her. 我试过提醒她
[19:13] All the wicked people out there. 外面那些邪恶的人
[19:20] So, these, uh, demons you mentioned– 所以 你提到的那些恶魔
[19:24] the clients that your sister performed for– 也就是你姐姐提供表演的客户
[19:27] did she ever tell you about any of them? 她有跟你提过他们中的任何人吗
[19:32] Problems she may have had with them? 她可能跟他们有过节之类吗
[19:34] Last time I saw her was five days ago. 我上次见到她是五天前
[19:38] And something… 发生了一些事…
[19:40] somebody had scared her. 有人恐吓了她
[19:42] Brenda, if one of those online pervs said something to you, 布伦达 如果网上的色魔说了什么话
[19:45] threatened you… 威胁了你
[19:47] It wasn’t one of my clients. It’s fine. 那不是我的客户 没事的
[19:48] I don’t know why you even deal with these freaks! 我不明白你为什么会跟这些怪咖来往
[19:50] They need me. 他们需要我
[19:52] These urges that some of them have– 他们中有些人有某种冲动
[19:53] if I can’t help them, 如果我不帮他们发泄的话
[19:55] they could end up hurting themselves. 他们会伤害自己的
[19:56] You can understand that, right? 你能理解的 对吗
[19:59] And if you came here for money to use, forget it. 如果你是来拿钱的 那就别想了
[20:03] She wouldn’t give me what I wanted, 她不肯给我想要的
[20:05] so I took it. 所以我直接拿走了
[20:08] I scavenged what I could get from her. 我拿走了我能从她那得到的东西
[20:12] And now she’s gone. 但她却不在了
[20:17] Okay, this is totally none of my business, 好吧 虽然这丝毫不关我的事
[20:19] but did I hear that you asked Nick out? 但我听说你约了尼克
[20:22] No, I did not ask Nick out. 不 我没有约尼克
[20:24] But we do have a work date. 但我们确实有个工作上的约会
[20:26] We’re going to this party. 我们要去这个派对
[20:30] “The Feast of the Cannibals”? “食人族的宴会”
[20:32] Yeah, I found the invite 是啊 我在布伦达·沃灵
[20:33] in Brenda Waring’s recovered purse. 失而复得的钱包里找到了这张邀请函
[20:36] “Join us to indulge your palate for the darkest of delicacies. “加入我们 享用最黑暗的佳肴
[20:39] Among the city’s most refined aficionados.” 跻身城市 最娴熟的狂热爱好者行列”
[20:43] This can’t be real. 这不可能是真的
[20:44] The address is at a foreclosed-on mansion in Seven Hills, 地址是在七山区被没收的豪宅里
[20:47] so it’s gonna be a party of trespassers. 所以那会是入侵者的派对
[20:49] But I think it’s a good chance to talk 但我认为这是跟那些怪胎们
[20:51] to these “Vore” Freaks in the flesh. 面谈的好机会
[20:52] See if they know anything about the murders 看看他们是否知道”捕食小姐”被杀
[20:54] at “Miss Feed’s” and the elusive “Eater”. 以及神出鬼没的”食人者”的事
[20:56] Fetish is a small community. 食性狂的圈子不大
[20:58] There’s got to be somebody at the party who knows something. 派对上肯定有人知道一些事的
[21:00] Yeah, maybe even our killer cannibal himself will be there. 是啊 甚至我们的食人杀手就在那
[21:03] Well, don’t wear anything too appetizing. 别穿得太引人胃口哦
[21:15] Want to check in with our chaperone? 想跟我们的陪护进去看看吗
[21:17] Uh, backup, we’re approaching the house. Copy? 后援 我们正进入房子 收到吗
[21:20] Copy. Standing by. 收到 原地待命
[22:12] Ladies and gentlemen, 女士们先生们
[22:14] it’s time to put aside your hors d’oeuvres 是时候把你们的饭前点心
[22:16] and your idle chatter, because tonight’s entree 和闲谈放一边了 因为今晚的主菜
[22:20] is something… 会…
[22:21] far more substantial. 更为有料
[22:30] I sincerely hope that you all have the stomach for it. 我真心希望你们都有胃口享用
[22:43] 419 inside location. Make entry. 房内有尸体 马上进来
[22:47] Quite the feeding frenzy, isn’t it? 都在疯狂的抢吃 不是吗
[22:50] Choice cuts for the newcomers? 专门给新人的
[22:56] Gelatin. Hmm. 食用胶
[22:57] LVPD! 拉斯维加斯警察
[22:58] Everyone on the floor! 每个人都趴在地上
[23:00] Face down! 脸朝下
[23:05] Me too? 我也要吗
[23:18] Oh, it’s a warm, fuzzy feeling 如果这一切是真的
[23:21] to know you guys would’ve been here for me 知道你们会来这救我的感觉
[23:22] if this was real. 真是既温暖又眩晕
[23:24] The gelatin’s not bad-tasting, really. 明胶的味道还真不错
[23:27] No, no, I’m good. 不不 我不用
[23:29] So, you were hired by these people, huh? 所以 你是他们雇的 对吗
[23:31] Hundred bucks to lie there and let them snack on me. 躺在这给他们食用就有几百美金啊
[23:34] Some trippy fetish thing, I guess. 我猜也就是恋物癖之类的事
[23:37] C-note’s a C-note. 谁会跟钱过不去呢
[23:39] Yeah, it is. 是啊 确实是这样
[23:40] And that should just about cover your trespassing ticket. 应该刚好够付你的罚单
[23:44] I assure you, the feast is a perfectly benign 我向你保证 这场宴会只是一场成年人的
[23:47] role-playing fantasy among consenting adults. 绝对温和无害的角色扮演狂欢
[23:51] Predators and prey, all pretend. 食用者和被食用者 都是假装的
[23:54] Well, there’s someone out there who shares your appetites, 外头有人和你有着相同的嗜好
[23:56] but who is definitely not pretending. 但却是玩真的
[23:59] Do tell. 请一定告诉我
[24:01] Nothing gets gobbled up faster around here than gossip. 没什么比流言蜚语更让人胃口大开了
[24:09] That’s an interesting cuff link, Mr. Korlov. 这个袖扣很别致 克洛夫先生
[24:12] It’s an heirloom. 是祖传遗物
[24:13] It’s the crest of my ancestors’ village. 我祖上部落的徽章
[24:16] It’s a bloody family saga worthy of Tolstoy. 堪比托尔斯泰小说的家族喋血传奇
[24:19] I could talk your lovely ear off with it. 这个故事可是说来话长啊
[24:22] Think I’ll keep my ear. 我可以洗耳恭听
[24:24] Is there someplace more private where we could speak? 有没有什么私密点的谈话地方
[24:33] Brenda. 布伦达
[24:34] So you knew her– not just as “Miss Feed.” 你认识她 不止知道她是”捕食小姐”
[24:37] What happened? 发生什么事了
[24:37] She and her cameraman, Dennis Hagel, were murdered. 她和她的摄像师丹尼斯·海格 双双被杀
[24:41] Butchered. 是被屠宰了
[24:43] Parts of them were eaten. 凶手吃了他们身体的一部分
[24:45] For real. 是真吃
[24:46] And the knife… 而这把刀
[24:49] that was used in the slaughter 屠杀时所用的这把
[24:51] has the same symbol as on your cufflinks, Gary. 有和你的袖扣一样的图标 加里
[25:02] I know what it is to live in the jaws of a compulsion– 我知道那种冲动呼之欲出的感觉
[25:05] to have one sinister impulse 那种邪恶的冲动
[25:07] ticking, relentless, through your every fiber. 每分每秒 毫不留情地 游走于每条神经
[25:11] But my impulse is not to feed on flesh. 但我的冲动不是吃人
[25:20] Mr. Korlov… 克洛夫先生
[25:23] Rather, to be fed upon. 相反地 是被吃
[25:28] “Miss Feed,” “捕食小姐”
[25:30] Brenda… was an angel. 布伦达 她是天使
[25:32] She was helping me to heal from this. 她在拯救我 治愈我
[25:36] What happened to you? 你怎么了
[25:40] I met this pitch-black soul online, 我在网上认识了这个万恶的家伙
[25:44] a man named “Eater.” 他叫”食人者”
[25:46] I brought him offerings– 我为他献上贡品
[25:48] pieces of my flesh, surgically removed. 我的肉片 外科手术的方式切下来的肉
[25:52] “Eater” would dine on my offerings. “食人者”会吃下我的贡品
[25:57] The arrangement was mutually satisfying. 这样的安排让彼此都心满意足
[26:01] I gave him that antique knife as a gift, 我把那古董刀作为礼物送给了他
[26:05] to use during our dinners. 方便他在享用晚餐的时候使用
[26:09] It was bliss. 简直是极乐
[26:11] I knew it would destroy me, 我知道这会毁了我
[26:14] piece by piece, 一点一点吞噬我
[26:16] so I sought out Brenda. 所以我去找了布伦达
[26:19] Seeking salvation through her services. 通过她的服务寻求拯救
[26:22] So you were one of her clients 所以你是她的客户之一
[26:24] that she would virtually consume. 被她”吃”掉的人
[26:27] Yes. And I-I told “Eater” I’d found a healthier way 是的 我告诉”食人者” 我找到了更健康的方式
[26:31] to… quench my impulses. 来平息欲望
[26:34] And how did he take that? 他的反应如何
[26:35] Having food ripped from his mouth? 到嘴的鸭子飞了
[26:39] Evidently, not well. 显然 他不会高兴
[26:42] You were face-to-face with “Eater.” 你曾和”食人者”面对面
[26:45] Did you get a good look at him? 你有仔细看过他吗
[26:49] Yes. I looked right into his eyes. 有 我直直地看着他的眼睛
[26:55] If you believe him, 如果你相信他的话
[26:56] Gary Korlov said that he was blindfolded 加里·克洛夫说他出入”食人者”地盘时
[26:58] on trips to and from “Eater’s” place, 眼睛都被蒙住了
[27:00] but he was permitted to watch “Eater” dining on his flesh. 但他被允许观看”食人者”吃下他肉的全过程
[27:03] That’s only fair, I guess. 公平起见吧
[27:05] Korlov cooperated on a police sketch of “Eater.” 克洛夫配合警方完成”食人者”的素描画像
[27:08] So, we still don’t know where this guy’s “Dining room” is? 我们依旧不知道他的”餐厅”在哪里
[27:11] That’s what we’re working on now, 我们正在调查这个
[27:13] starting with the fact that Owen Linder– 从欧文·林德开始
[27:15] our escaped victim– ended up here… 我们逃逸成功的被害人 最后出现在这里
[27:18] …and he couldn’t run too far from “Eater’s” lair. 他不可能离”食人者”的巢穴太远
[27:21] Let’s call it a one-mile radius. 我们假定一英里的半径范围
[27:23] Korlov recalled certain details of his visits. 克洛夫回想起他之前去时发现的细节
[27:25] He said it felt like an industrial space, 他说觉得像是工业区
[27:27] and he said on one visit, he heard a train 他还说有次 他听到火车的噪音
[27:30] that was close enough to disturb the dinner. 声音近到打乱了进餐
[27:32] Rails cut through the north end of that search radius. 铁轨正好穿过搜查范围的北部末端
[27:34] Well, let’s lose the south half. 那我们排除掉南边的区域
[27:39] It is still way too much ground to cover. 需要排查的范围还是太大了
[27:42] Factories, warehouses. 工厂 仓库
[27:48] You know, Linder had said something in his first interview– 在林德的第一次谈话时 说了些话
[27:51] we thought he was just a nut job with a crazy story– 我们以为只是他的疯言疯语
[27:54] but he said he smelled… brimstone while being attacked. 他说他被袭击时闻到了硫磺的味道
[27:58] Brimstone? Sulfur. 硫磺味吗 硫元素
[28:02] This company here produces organic pesticides. 这家公司生产有机农药
[28:06] Sulfur is a major component of those. 硫是主要成分
[28:09] 业已停运
[28:10] 于2011年
[28:11] Well, the company may have 这家公司可能已经
[28:12] gone out of business a couple years ago, 停业好几年了
[28:14] but the odor of sulfur would have lingered. 不过硫磺的气味可能会留下
[28:17] May not be the only thing hanging around there. 在那里徘徊的可能不止硫磺的气味
[28:37] Padlock on the door and not a soul around. 门锁着 里面空无一人
[28:41] Perfect place for “Eater” to feed. “食人者”进食的好地方
[28:47] Smells like bleach. 有漂白水的味道
[28:52] He cleaned up. 他清理过这里
[29:09] He knew we’d be coming. 他知道我们会来
[29:11] He set the table for us. 甚至帮我们摆好了餐具
[29:13] Murder weapon, napkin left like that– 谋杀用的凶器 餐巾摆成那样
[29:16] does it mean he’s done? 是不是表示他吃完了
[29:18] Or just done with the first course. 或者只是吃完第一道菜
[29:22] Dead end? 死胡同了吗
[29:22] Greg and Sara didn’t find any prints, DNA? 格雷格和萨拉没发现任何指纹或者DNA
[29:27] All right. Uh… keep me looped in, D.B. 好吧 保持联络 D.B.
[29:32] Sorry, Bill. 不好意思 比尔
[29:33] Crime lab. 罪案实验室打来的
[29:35] When I was sheriff, 我当治安官的时候
[29:36] that department was three geeks with a microscope 那个部门只有三个书呆子
[29:39] I believe they ordered off the back of a comic book. 和一台估计是从杂志广告里定的显微镜
[29:42] Hard to think the lab 简直难以想象
[29:42] ever produced a man fit for the tin star, 居然能出私家侦探级的人物
[29:44] but you’ve proven yourself. 不过你证明了你的实力
[29:46] Well, I appreciate that. 多谢夸奖
[29:47] Now you’re telling me you want to pansy out, 可是你现在居然告诉我你这么没种
[29:50] retreat from your duty? 要放弃你的工作
[29:51] No, I’ll complete my term. 不 我会待到任满
[29:52] I’m just not sure… whether to run again. 我只是不确定 要不要继任
[29:55] That’s why I wanted to talk to you. 所以我才想着来找你聊一聊
[29:56] I’ve been doing some thinking… 我也想了很多
[29:57] Eh, thinking is crime lab stuff– sheriff doesn’t have to think. 罪证室的人才需要想 治安官不需要
[30:00] Sheriff has a gut tells him what to do. 治安官的直觉会给他指明方向
[30:06] I hear you. 我明白了
[30:11] Listen, Conrad… 听着 康拉德
[30:15] I know the job’s rough as hell, 我知道工作很辛苦
[30:16] politics can be bloodier than the crime scenes, 政治可能比犯罪现场更血腥
[30:19] and with the… the scrutiny you’re under nowadays, 尤其现在 各方面都会紧盯你的工作
[30:22] you don’t even have some of the… release valves 不像一般的治安官
[30:25] sheriffs used to be afforded. 好歹还有些其他舒压的方法
[30:27] But here’s the thing: 可是有一点
[30:30] you’re the sheriff, and you don’t answer to anyone. 你是治安官 你不需要理会别人
[30:33] Not your campaign staff or the crime lab 无论是你的手下 罪案实验室
[30:38] or not even your own voice in your own head 甚至你自己的内心深处
[30:40] when it starts doubting you. 对你产生的怀疑
[30:41] You’re the sheriff, and you make it 你才是治安官 你尽忠职守
[30:42] so the people in this city can sleep at night. 这样这座城市的人才能安睡
[30:45] That’s it. 仅此而已
[30:47] And you’re gonna keep doing that. 而你应该一直这么做下去
[30:52] Thanks, Bill. 谢谢你 比尔
[30:56] Now, what’s this I hear about a killer cannibal? 现在来谈谈我听说的食人杀手吧
[30:58] Tell me you got this creep in a cage. 告诉我你已经把他捉起来了
[31:00] I wish I could. All we’ve got now 我也希望是 可到现在为止
[31:02] is a sketch of the suspect. 我们只有一张嫌疑人的速写
[31:04] Just released it to the press. 刚刚披露给了媒体
[31:06] That face on the news– every numbskull in the city 这张脸一上新闻 这城市里的傻子们
[31:09] is gonna be spinning a Stephen King story for you. 都会跑来给你编史蒂芬·金式的故事
[31:09] 史蒂芬·金 美国当代恐怖小说作家
[31:13] You’re supposed to be curing nightmares, not causing them. 你需要解决梦魇 而不是制造梦魇
[31:17] Police are asking anyone with information 警察呼吁任何能提供线索的群众
[31:19] on the suspect to call their tip line. 拨打报警专线
[31:21] Sir, you-you believe you saw the suspect? 这位先生 你相信你看到了嫌疑人吗
[31:25] I’m sorry, did you say “Undead”? 我没听错吧 你说他是不死之身吗
[31:27] All this says something 这些都反映了这座城市里
[31:29] about our city’s collective imagination. 民众的想象力有多丰富
[31:32] Or maybe their amphetamine use. 或者磕了多少药
[31:34] Listen to me! I’m telling you, 你们听我说 我告诉你们
[31:35] I got him! I caught the cannibal! 我抓住他了 我抓住了食人魔
[31:37] – What’s going on? – I swear to God, -发生什么事了 -我向上帝发誓
[31:39] I got him cuffed up in the car outside! 我就把他铐在外面的车子里
[31:41] Somebody help me! 来点人帮我一下
[31:43] Send Stokes out here. 叫丝多克斯出来
[31:46] Come here. 过来这边
[31:47] He’s right over here. 他就在这里
[31:50] Uh… right here. Right here. 就在这里 就在这里
[31:52] He’s right, uh… 他就在…
[31:54] What? 不是吧
[31:57] No… What…? 没人 怎么会这样
[31:58] Give me your light. 把手电给我
[32:13] Our cannibal ate his way out? 食人魔啃断手逃了吗
[32:53] The hell were you thinking, 你当时到底在想什么
[32:54] trying to bring him here yourself? 竟然想自己把他带过来
[32:55] Why didn’t you call it in? 你怎么不先报警
[32:56] I saw him, I just reacted. It’s my training. 我看到它了 本能反应 我受过训练
[32:59] Your training? 你受过训练
[33:00] You’re an office security guard; 你只是个公司保安
[33:02] you don’t apprehend serial killers. 你不是去抓连环杀手的
[33:04] Well, apparently, neither do you guys. 很明显 你们也不是
[33:06] Take a seat, Todd. 先坐下 托德
[33:13] So you saw this guy outside your building… 你当时看到这个人站在你们大楼的外面
[33:15] I was at my watch post; 我当时正在执勤
[33:17] and I’d seen the news, the sketch of the suspect. 刚好看到了新闻 嫌犯的速写
[33:20] And there he was. 然后他出现了
[33:22] Same awful face just passing by outside. 那一张可怕的脸就在外面路过
[33:22] Let’s just get this all straight. 我们把这件事理一下
[33:24] So, I grabbed my Taser, I went out there… 所以我拿起我的电击枪 走出去
[33:26] You zapped him. 你电晕了他
[33:27] I tackled him and I cuffed him in my car. 我抓住他 把他拷在我的车里
[33:29] Did he say anything when you were driving here? 你开车过来的路上 他有没有说什么
[33:31] No, he was silent. He was just staring at me. 没有 他很安静 就在那里盯着我
[33:35] Waiting for his chance. 等待他的机会
[33:43] No hits on the prints or DNA from the hand, 手上的指纹和DNA都没有匹配
[33:45] but with an injury like that, 但是从这个伤势来看
[33:47] I’m guessing, suspect’s not getting very far anyway. 我猜 嫌疑犯也没办法跑很远
[33:51] That would be true 如果这真是嫌疑犯的手
[33:52] if this were the suspect’s hand. 那你的推断就对了
[33:53] – What are you talking about? – Once the wound was cleaned, -什么意思 -清洗了伤口之后
[33:55] the tissue exhibited significant deterioration. 组织显示出了严重恶化
[33:59] That hand was disembodied at least 24 hours ago. 这个手起码二十四小时之前就被卸下了
[34:01] Really? 真的吗
[34:02] And the tool marks on the ligament indicate 而且韧带处的工具痕迹说明了
[34:04] that a knife was used, not teeth. 工具是刀 而不是牙齿
[34:09] The security guard is a liar. 这个保安在说谎
[34:13] You know why we’re in here, Todd? 你知道我们为什么在这里吧 托德
[34:14] ‘Cause the only real thing about your story 因为你说的故事里唯一的真话
[34:16] is a severed human hand. 就是有个切下来的人手
[34:18] – Whose hand is it? – I don’t know. -这是谁的手 -我不知道
[34:20] You killed somebody. 你杀了人
[34:21] You took their hand to fake a story, 你砍下了他的手来编故事
[34:23] to make yourself look like a hero. 让你看上去像英雄一样
[34:24] No! I didn’t hurt anyone. 不 我没有伤害任何人
[34:30] He gave it to me. 是他给我的
[34:32] Who gave it to you? 谁给你的
[34:33] Him. 他
[34:35] The cannibal. 那个食人恶魔
[34:36] Enough. Listen to me, you twisted little… 够了 你听我说 你这个变态…
[34:39] I’m not lying! 我没有说谎
[34:40] He approached me one night when I was at work alone. 一天晚上 我一个人工作时他找到我
[34:44] I don’t know why he chose me, but he did. 我不知道他为什么选了我 但他就是找上我了
[34:47] He knew the names of my little niece and nephew. 他知道我小侄子和侄女的名字
[34:50] He had pictures. 有他们的照片
[34:51] He said that if I didn’t do this for him, 他说如果我不帮他这么做
[34:53] that he was gonna… 他就会…
[34:59] He gave me the hand and a bottle of blood, 他给了我那只手和一瓶血
[35:02] and he told me what he wanted it to look like. 然后告诉我他想布置成什么样子
[35:13] I was just supposed to drive here 要我开车到这里来
[35:14] and say that I’d caught the cannibal. 说我抓到了食人魔
[35:16] Give it a rest. 你省省吧
[35:17] You can understand, 你要知道
[35:18] this is all a little bit hard to believe. 你说的这些都令人难以置信
[35:21] I’m a good person. 我是个好人
[35:24] I-I never would’ve thought 我从来没有想到过
[35:27] that I’d cooperate with a monster like that. 我会跟那种怪物合作
[35:30] And it wasn’t even the threat– my niece and nephew. 而且不仅是因为拿我的侄子侄女来威胁我
[35:36] There was something about this guy. 这个人身上有种东西
[35:38] When he was near me, 当他靠近我时
[35:39] there was this… 有一种…
[35:41] this power… buzzing off of him. 一种力量…从他身上涌出
[35:47] He could get you to do whatever he wanted. 他能够支配你做任何他要的事
[35:52] Like you were face-to-face 就像你…
[35:54] with the Devil himself. 跟魔鬼面对面
[36:01] Todd? Todd! 托德 托德
[36:02] Hey, Dad, this is for real. 老爸 这次是真的
[36:03] Todd? 托德
[36:04] Todd? Okay, okay, turn your head. 托德 转过你的头
[36:07] He’s seizing. Keep your tongue… 他在抽搐 把你的舌头…
[36:08] Get medical! 叫医务人员来
[36:21] Any word? 有什么消息
[36:22] Todd Burris is dead. Cyanide poisoning. 托德·布里斯死了 氰化物中毒
[36:25] Hospital ran tox 医院进行了毒理检测
[36:26] and gave us his possessions and clothing. 把他的衣服和东西给了我们
[36:28] Maybe he dosed himself. 或许他给自己下了毒
[36:30] Could’ve snuck a pill into PD. 可能是偷偷带药进了警署
[36:32] Once his story started unraveling, 一旦他的故事被拆穿
[36:34] he knew he was gonna get arrested, humiliated. 他知道他会被逮捕 被羞辱
[36:37] Didn’t want to face it. 不想面对
[36:38] Or the matter of where exactly he got that human hand. 或者会交代 他到底是哪里拿到的人手
[36:44] What if there’s some truth to Todd’s story? 万一托德的故事是真的呢
[36:47] He spent his dying words telling it. 他用他的遗言来告诉我们
[36:50] Okay, I suppose last words deserve a chance. 好吧 看在遗言的面子上再重新理一次
[36:53] So, according to Todd, the cannibal forced him 根据托德的话 食人魔逼他
[36:56] to stage the bloody scene in the car. 布置车里的血场
[36:59] But why would he do that? 但是他为什么要这样
[37:00] I mean, just to mess with the cops? 只是为了逗逗警察吗
[37:03] Maybe to fuel the fire of his own myth. 或者给他的神话更添色彩
[37:06] You know, the tale of the killer cannibal who eats 要知道 一个杀人的食人魔头
[37:08] through his own wrist to escape. 啃掉自己的手腕而逃脱的故事
[37:10] That’s boogeyman-level stuff. 可是恶灵级别的故事了
[37:13] Lives on in urban legend. 都市传奇直播
[37:14] So, “Eater” uses Todd to spread his tale, 所以 “食人者”利用托德来传播他的神话
[37:18] then somehow magically doses him 然后 不知怎么神奇地给他下了药
[37:22] with cyanide to take him out. 用氰化物干掉了他
[37:25] Or Todd was just another attention hound 或许托德只是又一个想象力丰富的
[37:28] with a vivid imagination. 想要哗众取宠的人
[37:34] He didn’t imagine it. 他不是凭空捏造的
[37:37] This watch belonged to Dennis Hagel, 这块表是丹尼斯·海格的
[37:38] our slain cameraman. 被杀害的摄像师
[37:40] And this fabric… 这块布…
[37:42] Ripped from Brenda Waring’s lingerie. 是从布伦达·沃灵睡衣上扯下来的
[37:44] Tokens from our victims. 从受害者那儿拿纪念品
[37:46] Why? 为什么
[37:47] Maybe “Eater’s” trying to send a message that he’s real. 也许”食人者”在宣示他的存在
[37:53] There is another possibility 有另一种可能
[37:56] how Todd could have these items 来解释托德怎么会有这些东西
[37:58] and why he would use his last dying words 还有为什么他会在临死之前
[37:59] to spread the myth of “Eater.” 拼出”食人者”这么个传说
[38:03] There was this… 有一种力量…
[38:04] power buzzing off of him. 从他身上涌出
[38:08] To paint an image, more than just a killer, 要给人展现出幻想 他绝不仅是名杀手
[38:11] but as something supernatural. 而是某些超自然的东西
[38:13] Like you were face-to-face with the Devil himself. 就像你跟魔鬼面对面
[38:16] What if the myth he was spreading was his own? 要是他传播的神话就是他自己呢
[38:19] Todd Burris was “Eater”. 托德·布里斯就是”食人者”
[38:22] Did these horrific acts, 会不会这些可怕的行为
[38:23] took tokens from his victims. 从受害者身上带走纪念品
[38:25] All because he wanted to create his own legend. 都是因为他想要创造他自己的传奇
[38:29] To live on, 流传下去
[38:30] not just as some no-name rent-a-cop… 不是以一名默默无闻的小保安
[38:32] All but as the wanted the night at devoured and disapp. 而是食人传说中的捕食人者
[38:39] Mr. Korlov, the man you knew as “Eater,” 克洛夫先生 你所认识的”食人者”
[38:43] with whom you had those meals… 与你共同进餐的那位
[38:48] …is this him? 是他吗
[38:56] This is just flesh. 这只是一具肉体
[38:58] You can’t tell the true essence of a man 只看一个人的肉体
[39:00] just by looking at his flesh. 是看不出一个人的本质的
[39:02] I asked you a question. 我问了你一个问题
[39:04] And I would appreciate an answer. 我希望你能给我一个答案
[39:07] The being that I dealt with 和我打交道的那个人的长相
[39:09] looked just like I described to you and your sketch artist. 就是我向你和素描师描述的那样
[39:12] A gaunt, glinty-eyed Lucifer himself. 一个枯瘦的 眼神闪耀的魔鬼
[39:17] Are you sure you want to stick with that story? 你确定你要坚持那么说吗
[39:19] Because when we find out that you’re lying, 要是我们发现你在撒谎
[39:22] there will be consequences. 你就有麻烦了
[39:27] I’m going to ask you one more time. 所以我再问你一次
[39:29] Is this the man you knew as “Eater”? 这个人是不是就是你认识的”食人者”
[39:36] A force like “Eater” will never be captured like this. 像”食人者”那样的力量绝不会就这样被抓住
[39:41] That’s the horror story they want us to believe. 这就是他们想让我们相信的恐怖故事
[39:43] Todd Burris and Gary Korlov were in this together. 托德·布里斯和加里·克洛夫是同谋
[39:46] A murderer and his PR man. 凶手和他的公关
[39:49] You know, we don’t know that for sure. 我们也不能确定
[39:53] Autopsy on Burris 对布里斯进行了尸检
[39:54] didn’t find any human tissue in his stomach contents. 在他胃里并没有发现任何人体组织
[39:57] D.B., the last victim was attacked two days ago. D.B. 最后一名受害者遇袭是两天前
[40:01] Evidence was already digested. 证据已经被消化干净了
[40:02] And search of Burris’s home 搜查布里斯家
[40:04] didn’t find trace from any of the victims. 也没有找到受害者的任何线索
[40:07] So he was careful. What’s your point? 所以他很谨慎 你的重点是什么
[40:08] What do you mean, what’s my point? 什么叫”我的重点是什么”
[40:09] My point is “Eater” could still be out there. 我的意思是”食人者”可能还逍遥法外
[40:12] He never existed. “Eater” is a myth. 他就不存在 “食人者”只是个传说
[40:14] Todd Burris was the cannibal. 托德·布里斯就是那个食人魔
[40:16] I understand that that’s the most likely explanation, Conrad, 我明白那是最可能的解释了 康拉德
[40:20] but until we find physical evidence… 但是在我们找到物理证据之前
[40:22] D.B., the press release already went out. D.B. 媒体声明已经发布了
[40:25] Why would you do that? What if we’re wrong? 你为什么那么做 如果我们错了呢
[40:30] Look, I get it, all right? I’ve been in your shoes. 我懂的好吗 我也曾做过你的工作
[40:33] World looks different when you’re sitting behind a microscope, 坐在显微镜前 用镊子除去每一根带着疑虑的
[40:35] tweezing for any split hair of doubt… 分叉的头发 世界似乎就不一样了
[40:38] That’s the job! 那是我的工作
[40:38] Well, my job now is to make the people in this city feel safe. 而我现在的工作 是让城里的居民觉得安全
[40:43] All right? Not the ones dabbling in some deviant corner, 好吗 不是为了那些反常的小众
[40:45] but the rest, who are living their lives, 而是为了其他老老实实过日子
[40:47] going to work, supporting their families. 上班工作 养家糊口的人
[40:51] Sounds like you’ve decided to run after all. 看来你最终还是要继任
[40:56] Case is closed. 案子已经结了
[41:01] Police have identified 警方已经找到
[41:02] the man responsible for the grisly crimes as Todd Burris, 这起可怕罪案的凶手托德·布里斯
[41:06] a Las Vegas security guard who is now deceased. 已经身亡的拉斯维加斯保安人员
[41:08] Here you go. 给你
[41:09] – Thank you. – You’re welcome. -谢谢 -不用谢
[41:11] Been a long one. 不容易啊
[41:13] That’s fine. Thanks. 没事 谢谢
[41:13] Sheriff Conrad Ecklie thanked the city’s residents 治安官康拉德·埃克利感谢市民们
[41:16] for their help in apprehending the perpetrator 在逮捕罪犯并将之绳之以法的
[41:18] and bringing him to justice. 过程中所给予的帮助
[41:27] Oh, sorry, sorry. 抱歉 抱歉
犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第14季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第14季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme