Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第14季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第14季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:17] Lieutenant Hughes? 休斯中尉
[00:18] You got a suspect for me, I believe. 你有嫌犯要移交给我吗
[00:20] We are bringing him in now. 我们的人正带他过来
[00:22] Felony auto theft, right? 盗车重罪 是吧
[00:24] Your lab sent this file over. 你的实验室送来了这份文件
[00:26] Some kid totaled Councilman Hawk’s new BMW? 一个孩子报废了市政议员霍克的新宝马
[00:29] You got a political one. 你摊上了个政界要员
[00:30] 拉斯维加斯警局
[00:31] Jacob Baker. 雅各·贝克
[00:34] Jacob Baker? 雅各·贝克
[00:35] Isn’t he the guy that CSI Stokes brought in 他不就是你们丝多克斯调查员带回来的那个
[00:37] for pointing lasers at airplanes? 拿激光笔照飞机的那货
[00:38] I thought Nick had scared him straight, but I guess not. 我以为尼克吓唬了他一顿 看来没用
[00:41] All right, tell the councilman he can rest easy. 好了 告诉议员他可以放一百二十个心
[00:44] We will get justice for his Beemer. 我们会为他的小宝马伸张正义
[00:46] Thanks for bringing him in, Blake. 谢谢你带他过来 布雷克
[00:47] No problem. Headed back out on patrol. 小事一桩 正好回来出警巡逻
[00:50] Change of plans. 计划有变
[00:51] I cleared it with your sergeant. 我刚和你的中士说了
[00:52] I need you to cover Dolan at the reception desk. 你去接待处帮一下多兰
[00:55] Okay… 好吧…
[00:57] You know how I love taking orders from you. 你怎么差遣我 我都乐意
[00:58] Am I going to have to report you 我是不是该写份报告
[01:00] for insubordination, Officer Hughes? 说你不服从上级指令啊 休斯警官
[01:02] Go ahead. I’ll claim sexual harassment, Lieutenant Hughes. 尽管写 换做我 我会用性骚扰 休斯中尉
[01:06] Guys, get a room. 换个地方眉来眼去行吗
[01:07] Oh, that’s right, you don’t have to, you’re already married. 哦对 你们不用 都结婚了
[01:11] So, tell me about the kid. 那个孩子怎么样
[01:12] Give you any trouble? 有给你惹麻烦吗
[01:13] No. Seemed like a mama’s boy. 没有 看上去是个被宠坏的小孩子
[01:14] You should talk. 你还好意思说别人
[01:15] See what I have to put up with? 看看我每天都受什么气
[01:23] Sir, I am connecting you to Detective Crawford right now. 先生 我这就给您接通克罗福德探长
[01:27] Cavalry’s arrived. 骑兵救援驾到
[01:28] What did you do to your wife to deserve this? 你怎么惹到你老婆了 得来这儿
[01:30] Just taking one for the team. 为了大局罢了
[01:32] Well, it’s all yours. 行了 都交给你了
[01:34] I’m going to need you to fill out your name 请把您的姓名
[01:35] in the top box there, 填在上面那格里
[01:37] and then your home address 您的家庭住址
[01:38] goes in the box right below that. 填在下面
[01:42] Okay, who’s next? 下一位
[01:43] Please step up to the counter. 请上柜台来
[01:45] Hey, kid, what do you think you’re doing?! 孩子 你搞什么啊
[01:47] Son, you got to wait your turn. 孩子 你得排队
[01:51] Hey! Did you hear me? 听见我说话了吗
[02:00] Just relax, all right? 放松 好吗
[02:01] Just take it easy. 放轻松点
[02:10] Go, go! 快趴下
[02:49] He’s got another gun! 他还有一把枪
[03:16] Hold your fire! Russell’s in there! 别开枪了 罗素在里面
[03:18] Okay. 好了
[03:19] Okay, easy. 好了 放轻松
[03:20] Just take it easy. 别那么紧张
[04:03] …Desert Palm Hospital. …棕榈树医院
[04:04] Our understanding is the shooter has now 据目前了解 枪手将自己
[04:06] barricaded himself inside an interrogation room 锁在了一间审问室内
[04:07] 61 拉斯维加斯警察局内发生枪击
[04:09] and is holding hostages. 同时还挟持了人质
[04:11] – No word yet on whether or not – What the hell’s going on? -目前尚不知是否有… -这他妈怎么回事
[04:12] there are any casualties. 伤亡人员
[04:14] It looks really bad. 好像很严重的样子
[04:16] Guys, I just got off the phone with Brass. 伙计们 我刚和布拉斯打完电话
[04:17] Russell is in the room 罗素就在那间屋子里
[04:19] – with the shooter. – What?! -和枪手在一起 -什么
[04:20] They haven’t been able to make contact with him. 他们还没法联系上他
[04:22] – They’re still securing the building. – Okay. -他们还封锁着大楼 -知道了
[04:24] Well, the best thing we can do 现在我们能做的
[04:25] for everyone right now, is our jobs. 就是各司其职
[04:27] So, Greg, you want to head over to PD with me right now, 格雷格 你跟我去一趟警局
[04:29] – see what’s going on? – Yeah. Sure. -看看目前情况到底怎么样 -好
[04:30] I’ll go to the hospital, collect evidence. 我去医院收集证据
[04:32] I’ll run things from here. 我在这里守着
[04:39] …the generators are good to go. 发电机准备就绪
[04:41] All men in position! Weapons high! 各人员就位 举枪
[04:47] Mr. Mayor, all I can tell you now, 市长大人 我现在能告知您的
[04:48] is I have one officer dead and four others wounded. 就是五名警官一死四伤
[04:51] It seems like the shooter was targeting police officers. 似乎枪手的目标就是警察
[04:54] We’re clearing the building now. 我们正在疏散大楼
[04:55] I’ll call you back when I know more. 有其它消息我会及时反馈
[04:56] Sir, you wanted to see me? 长官 你要见我
[05:00] Lieutenant Hughes, I saw the wounded list. 休斯中尉 我看了伤者名单
[05:02] Your husband’s on it. 你丈夫也在内
[05:04] Oh, my God. 我的上帝
[05:05] He was at the front desk when the shooter came in. 枪手进来时他就在前台接待
[05:07] I know. 我知道
[05:09] I’m the one who put him there. 是我把他派过去的
[05:11] How bad is he? 他伤重吗
[05:13] You should go to the hospital. 快去医院吧
[05:16] – But… – No. Go. Go. Debbie, go. -可是… -赶紧去吧 黛比
[05:18] Go. We got this covered. Go. 快去 这里有我们
[05:20] Where’s that camera feed from interrogation?! 监控室的画面都传到哪儿了
[05:22] It goes directly into the observation room. 直接送到观察室
[05:24] I’m trying to reroute it. 我正在修改传递路径
[05:25] – I need eyes on that room! – Yes, sir. -我需要看到房间内的情况 -是 长官
[05:30] Hey! Hey! Hey, you! Back against the wall! 喂喂 你 给我退回墙边去
[05:32] All right. All right. All right. 好好好
[05:34] What the hell, man?! Why’d you shoot me?! 搞什么玩意儿啊 你朝我开枪干嘛
[05:36] I didn’t shoot you, I don’t even know you. 我没开枪打你 我又不认识你
[05:38] Everyone just shut up! 都给我闭嘴
[05:40] What happened, did you get hit? 怎么了 你中枪了
[05:41] Man! Cops are firing rounds in this room, 警察之前向这屋子开火了
[05:43] you probably caught one the same time he did. 你可能跟他一样 那时候中弹了
[05:45] Probably cracked a rib. 可能是肋骨断了
[05:50] You’re gonna have to let me answer the phone. 你得让我接这个电话
[05:51] I told you, no. 我跟你说了 不行
[05:53] Let me, let me tell you how this works. 让我告诉你为什么要接电话
[05:55] If I don’t answer this pretty soon… 如果我不马上接这个电话
[05:57] …cops are gonna think I’m dead. 警察就会认为我已经死了
[05:59] And they’re gonna think that he’s dead. 他们也会认为他已经死了
[06:00] And then it’s not gonna just be a couple of rounds. 然后就不仅仅是几轮子弹了而已了
[06:03] They’re gonna light this place up. 他们把这个地方打开花
[06:04] Well, maybe that’s what I want. 也许这正是我希望的
[06:07] You think I didn’t know I was gonna die today? 你以为我不知道自己今天会死吗
[06:11] 拉斯维加斯警局 监控录像系统
[06:13] Hey, did you talk to Russell? 你和罗素联系上了吗
[06:15] No. He-He’s not picking up. 没有 他没接电话
[06:16] Yeah. Well, radio silence usually means one thing: 无线电静默通常意味着一件事
[06:18] Guy’s not giving up. 那家伙还没放弃抵抗
[06:19] If your CSI’s still alive, 如果你的犯罪现场调查员还活着
[06:21] best chance to save him… tactical entry. 救他出来的最好方式就是战术突入
[06:24] That is a negative. We’re not there yet, Dolan. 不行 还没到万不得已 多兰
[06:27] And when we are, it’s gonna be too late. 等到万不得已时就太晚了
[06:29] Yeah, and if we go in too early, everybody gets killed, 要是我们现在就闯进去 大家都会死
[06:31] so why don’t you just… 所以不如你现在…
[06:32] be cool right now, all right? 冷静一点呢
[06:36] God, it’s friggin’ cold in here, man. 天呐 我感觉好冷
[06:38] – He needs a doctor. – He’s all right. -他需要一个医生 -他没事的
[06:40] Oh, yeah… g-g-great. 没错 我好极了
[06:43] I’m gonna take a look at him. 我要看看他的情况
[06:44] Hey! You don’t move! Hey. 你不许动
[06:45] Listen, you know, I don’t know what your deal is. 听着 我不知道你的事
[06:47] I don’t know why you thought you had to do this, 也不知道你为什么要这么做
[06:49] but it has nothing to do with Jacob here. 但这和雅各都无关
[06:51] You got the gun. 枪在你手上
[06:53] You’re in charge. Besides, you know something, 你说了算 再说了 你要知道
[06:55] I don’t, I don’t think you want to see him suffer 我觉得你也不希望
[06:57] any more than he has. 看到他受苦
[06:58] Do you? 我说的对吗
[07:02] All right. Mm. 好吧
[07:06] Jacob, you’re not gonna like this. 雅各 你会难受一下
[07:09] Ready? Here we go. 准备好了吗 起来
[07:10] Okay. All right. All right. 好了 没事的
[07:11] – That’s good, buddy. There you go. – Was that really necessary? -没事的 好了 -真的有必要吗
[07:14] Lean forward here. I’m going to… 靠在这儿 我要…
[07:17] Come on. Okay. 行了
[07:19] Well, you know what? 你知道吗
[07:21] You are a very… 你是个非常
[07:22] very lucky boy. 非常幸运的家伙
[07:23] How is getting shot being “Lucky”? 要是幸运为什么会中枪
[07:25] Well, uh, because… 因为
[07:27] the bullet went straight through, 子弹径直穿过了身体
[07:29] so all we have to do is stop the bleeding here. 所以我们要做的 就是止血
[07:34] Here we go. 扎紧了
[07:36] All right. All right. 好了好了
[07:37] Give me your hand. Give me your hand. 把手给我 把手给我
[07:39] You’re doing great. 你做得很好
[07:41] What’s your name, son? 孩子 你叫什么名字
[07:42] What do you care? 关你什么事
[07:44] It makes for an easier conversation, that’s all. 只是为了让聊天更容易一些 仅此而已
[07:49] You first. 你先说
[07:50] My name’s Russell. 我叫罗素
[07:52] D.B. Russell. D.B.·罗素
[07:53] Your turn. 该你了
[07:55] No uniform. 没穿制服
[07:56] No suit. 没穿西装
[07:58] No gun. 没有配枪
[07:59] You’re not a cop. 你不是警察
[08:01] No. I’m a CSI. 对 我是犯罪现场调查员
[08:03] Is that why you didn’t shoot me? 所以你才没开枪打我是吗
[08:05] You got a beef just with cops? 你和警察有什么过节吗
[08:10] C-CSI, huh? 犯罪现场调查员是吗
[08:13] Like a science guy? 科学工作者
[08:14] – Yeah. – Makes sense. -是的 -怪不得
[08:16] Looks like you know what you’re doing. 看上去你很懂行
[08:18] If you mean, I know first aid, yeah, 如果你说的是急救 我确实懂行
[08:19] but that doesn’t take away from the fact that 但这并不代表
[08:23] he needs a doctor. 他不需要马上送医
[08:25] How are we doing on that camera feed? 监控摄像头怎么样了
[08:26] I think I’m only going to be able to get your picture. 马上就有画面
[08:28] No sound. 但没有声音
[08:29] I’ll take anything you can get. 有一点算一点
[08:36] D.B.? D.B.吗
[08:37] Yeah, Jim… 是我 吉姆
[08:38] Captain, I got it. 警长 有画面了
[08:40] We got you on speakerphone here, 提醒你一下
[08:42] just so you know. 我们现在开着电话的免提
[08:44] What’s your status? 现在情况怎么样
[08:45] Uh, I think we’re okay… 我觉得还行
[08:47] for the moment. 暂时没事
[08:47] I do have a young man… 这里有个年轻人
[08:50] Jacob here, who needs medical attention. 叫雅各 他需要紧急治疗
[08:53] But our, um, 但是呢
[08:53] our friend with the gun here, 拿着枪的这位
[08:55] is not comfortable 不同意
[08:56] bringing a doctor in. 让医生进来
[08:58] We can get you anything you need. 想要什么都能给你
[09:00] Food, water… medical supplies. 食物 水 药物
[09:02] All right. 行
[09:03] Okay, I think we’ve agreed on that. 我想我们已经达成了一致
[09:06] So, I guess the young man with the gun is listening on speaker? 我猜拿枪的年轻人也在听着
[09:09] Yeah. I’m here. What do you want? 是的 我在 你想怎么样
[09:11] Well, I was gonna ask you the same thing. 我还想问你同样的问题
[09:14] What do I want? 我想怎么样
[09:14] Yeah. What do you want? 是的 你想怎么样
[09:17] Nothing. 不怎么样
[09:20] What’s your name, son? 孩子 你叫什么
[09:22] Yeah. We-we already tried that, Jim. 我们已经问过了 吉姆
[09:27] What do you want? 那你想要什么
[09:29] Maybe one thing… 可能需要一样东西
[09:31] a laptop. 一台笔记本电脑
[09:38] Any luck recovering any of the bullets? 能复原子弹吗
[09:40] I’m working on it. 我正在取
[09:42] – Any word yet on Russell? – He’s okay. -罗素有什么消息吗 -他没事
[09:44] He was able to contact Brass 他跟布拉斯联系上了
[09:45] and now they have a direct line of communication with the gunman. 现在他们还可以直接通过电话跟枪手联系
[09:48] I found a photo in Officer Matsuda’s wallet. 我在松田警官的钱包里发现张照片
[09:51] Four kids, all boys. 四个孩子 都是男孩
[09:54] Has the family been notified yet? 通知他家人了吗
[09:55] No. I guess they want to keep a lid 没有 我猜他们不想
[09:56] on what goes out to the public, 把信息泄露出去
[09:57] in case the gunman is watching. 以防那个枪手看见
[09:59] Meanwhile, his poor family has no idea 这个时候 他可怜的家人却不知道
[10:01] that he’s not coming home tonight. 他今晚回不了家了
[10:05] Looks like a nine millimeter. 看起来像是九毫米口径
[10:06] Consistent… 和现场发现的
[10:06] with the weapon we found on the scene. 凶器是一致的
[10:09] Hopefully, 但愿
[10:09] with this bullet and that weapon, 有了这颗子弹还有凶器
[10:11] we’ll be able to I.D. the shooter. 我们能够确认枪手的身份
[10:36] Blake?! 布雷克
[10:38] Blake? 布雷克
[10:49] Debra? 黛布拉
[10:52] Sara. 萨拉
[10:53] Where is he? 他在哪儿
[10:54] Wh-Where’s Blake? 布雷克在哪儿
[10:55] They took him upstairs– he’s in surgery. 他们把他抬到楼上了 他在手术
[10:57] – So-so he’s not…? – No. No. No. -这么说他没有… -没 没有
[10:59] They’re working on him right now, uh… 他们正在尽力救他
[11:01] I’m sure the doctors will have some news soon. 我相信医生们很快就有消息了
[11:03] Why did this happen? 为什么会发生这种事
[11:04] Why now? 为什么是现在
[11:05] I-I was just starting to think that things 我刚开始相信事情
[11:07] were gonna be good again. 会有所好转
[11:09] Blake and I, we-we’ve had our struggles… 我和布雷克 我们有过争吵
[11:11] Both you being on the job… 你们俩都有工作
[11:13] I know that’s not easy. 我知道这不容易
[11:14] But that was behind us. 但那都过去了
[11:16] We were ourselves again, making plans for the future. 我们找回了自己 计划着未来
[11:19] And now… 但是现在…
[11:19] Debbie, you can’t believe that. Not right now. 黛比 你不能那么想 至少不是现在
[11:21] Okay, Blake is gonna pull through this. 布雷克会渡过这个难关
[11:23] He’s gonna come through this. You have to believe that. 他会挺过来的 你要相信这点
[11:26] Okay? 好吗
[11:37] The pain’s getting worse. 越来越疼了
[11:38] Meds will be here in a second. 药马上就送到了
[11:41] You know, you just need one of us. 你只需要我们其中一个
[11:44] True… but 没错 但是
[11:46] isn’t he more valuable than you? 他不比你更有价值吗
[11:48] Being a civilian and all? 一个平民
[11:52] Okay… All right, well, 好了 没问题了
[11:54] we’ve cleared the building. 我们把整栋楼都疏散了
[11:56] And now we need to figure out a plan to get Russell 现在我们要做的就是想办法把罗素
[11:58] and the injured kid out of there. 和那受伤的孩子救出来
[11:59] Yeah, alive. 没错 活着救出来
[12:00] Yeah, alive. 是的 活着救出来
[12:02] Sir, 长官
[12:03] you wanted sound, I got it for you. 你想要监听 这个给你
[12:05] I put a mic inside this epinephrine injector. 我把麦克风放到这个肾上腺素注射器里了
[12:07] I figure we could get it to Russell 我想我们可以把它和其余的药品
[12:08] with the rest of the medical supplies. 一块交给罗素
[12:09] Nice work, Dunn. 干得不错 邓恩
[12:11] Now, we need to figure out a way to let Russell know 现在我们得想办法让罗素知道
[12:13] that there’s a microphone implanted in this device. 这东西里装有麦克风
[12:17] I can take care of that. 交给我吧
[12:26] CSI Sanders is approaching for transfer! 犯罪现场调查员桑德斯来送东西了
[12:44] He’s got a laser on you. 他拿激光枪指着你
[12:45] No sudden moves! 不要突然移动
[12:50] Put down the bag 把包放下
[12:51] and the laptop. 还有电脑
[12:56] Put your hands to the sides and turn around. 把手放到两边 然后转一圈
[12:59] Slowly! 慢点
[13:10] I’m not armed. 我没带武器
[13:12] Just the delivery guy. 就是个送东西的
[13:13] What’s your plan now? 你现在想怎么办
[13:16] You can take the delivery. 你去拿东西
[13:37] Glad to see you’re still in one piece. 很高兴看到你完好无损
[13:40] How bad is it? 情况有多严重
[13:42] It’s pretty bad. 非常严重
[13:46] It’s all here: Food, water… meds. 都在这里了 食物 水 药品
[13:50] Oh, uh, 对了
[13:51] I grabbed your epinephrine from your desk. 我把你桌上的肾上腺素给带来了
[13:57] I’ll keep it close by. Thank you. 我会把它放在身边的 多谢
[14:01] Hey, what’s the hold up?! 磨叽什么呢
[14:02] No hold up. I’m coming back in. 没有 我回来了
[14:06] Hey, Russell. 罗素
[14:10] I’ll be back in a while. 我一会儿就回来
[14:17] Coming in. 进来了
[14:23] Hey. You texted me. You got something? 收到你的短信了 有什么发现
[14:24] So, the bullets that we recovered from Officer Matsuda 从松田警官体内取出的子弹
[14:28] didn’t provide us anything, but 没什么发现 但是
[14:30] the shooter dropped a gun 枪手扔下了一把枪
[14:31] and that’s another story. 又是另一回事儿了
[14:32] Gun’s been through a lot of hands. 枪转手过很多次
[14:34] First, seller and then seven other sales after that. 首先 卖家卖出之后又转手七次
[14:37] Ending up in Arizona. 最后到了亚利桑那州
[14:39] Purchased last year by Mr. Holland Walker. 去年被霍兰德·沃克买走
[14:41] Age 48. 四十八岁
[14:43] Scottsdale address. 住在斯科茨代尔
[14:44] How does Mr. Walker’s gun, in Arizona, 沃克先生的枪在亚利桑那州
[14:46] end up in the hands of a kid 最后是怎么到了一个孩子的手中
[14:48] shooting up LVPD? 来枪击拉斯维加斯警察局的
[14:49] Call Walker. See if he has an answer. 给沃克打电话 看看他知不知道
[14:54] 新闻”议员霍克不再参与竞选” “妓女因透露高官嫖客姓名而遭抨击”
[14:56] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[14:57] Looking for yourself on the news? 在看自己有没有上新闻
[15:06] How you doing here, Jacob? 你怎么样 雅各
[15:08] Feeling good, sir. 感觉还不错 先生
[15:10] Actually, I’m not… 其实 我没有
[15:11] I’m not feeling much of anything. 没什么感觉
[15:12] Well, that’s ’cause you’re on some pretty good drugs there, buddy. 那是药挺有效 伙计
[15:15] I’m just gonna clean you up here and you’ll be good to go. 我把这儿清理一下 你就没事了
[15:20] Well, you’re the doctor. 你是医生 听你的
[15:24] Hey. Do me a favor, will you? 能帮个忙吗
[15:25] Give me a hand here. 来搭把手
[15:27] I’m-I’m not asking you to put the gun down. 不是要你把枪放下
[15:29] I just need, I just need a hand. 就是叫你帮个忙
[15:31] Give me some water. 给我点水
[15:33] Please. 拜托
[15:35] Oh, come on, will you? 拜托了 行不行
[15:35] You afraid to get your hands bloody, or something? 把手沾上血 还是什么
[15:38] Hand me the water. 把水递给我
[15:41] Come on. 快啊
[15:43] All right. 行
[15:45] That was a close one. 太惊险了
[15:46] Russell knows what he’s doing. 罗素心里有数
[15:52] What is that medal? Is that Saint Christopher? 那是什么徽章 上面是圣克里斯托弗吗
[15:54] Yeah. So? 是 怎样
[15:56] Well, it just looked like it was important to you, that’s all. 看起来对你挺重要的 没别的意思
[15:59] I used to have one of those. 我以前也有过一枚
[16:01] Good for you. 不错
[16:03] Easy. Easy. Easy. 放松 放松 放松
[16:05] My wife gave it to me. 我妻子给我的
[16:07] She wanted to protect me at work. 她希望保佑我不在工作中受伤
[16:10] Who gave you yours? 你那个是谁给你的
[16:11] I told you this whole, “Let’s have a conversation thing” 跟你直说吧 你想跟我聊
[16:13] isn’t going to work. 这招没用
[16:15] It’s gonna make for a hell of a long evening. 那这一夜可够难熬的
[16:18] Maybe. 也许是
[16:20] Maybe not. 也许不是
[16:21] Come on, dude. 得了 伙计
[16:23] Don’t be such a tool. 别犯傻了
[16:25] I’m ju… I’m just saying. 我就这么一说
[16:27] If this was supposed to be a suicide mission, 如果你这是自杀式袭击
[16:29] then why aren’t you dead? 你怎么还不死
[16:31] You know something? 知道吗
[16:34] I think you’re wondering the same thing. 我想你也在考虑这个问题
[16:36] I think there’s someone out there you don’t want to hurt. 我想这世上有个人是你不想伤害的
[16:39] You know, someone who’s worried about you. 那人会为你担心
[16:41] Maybe the same person who gave you that medal. 也许就是那个人送给你的徽章
[16:43] I’m thinking you should shut up. 我觉得你可以闭嘴了
[16:46] Oh, hell. Uh… 该死
[16:49] Hold onto this, just for a second. 你拿着 就一会儿
[16:50] Easy, easy. 放松 放松
[16:52] You all right? 还好吧
[16:56] Thank you. 谢谢
[17:16] Why’s he looking at us like that? 他干嘛那样看我们
[17:22] The water bottle. 那个水瓶
[17:23] What about it? 怎么了
[17:24] Get me a screen grab. 截一下屏
[17:25] – Isolate that bottle. – Yes, sir. -把瓶子的图像分离出来 -是
[17:33] Son of a bitch, he just got us the guy’s prints. 妈的 他把那家伙的指纹搞来了
[17:35] I told you he knew what he was doing. 我就说他很在行
[17:40] Are they good enough to run? 足够检验了吗
[17:42] In the right hands… yes. 有高人在 当然了
[17:46] This should do it. We’ll see what we got. 这样就行了 看看有什么结果
[17:51] Mark Powell. 16 years old. 马克·鲍威尔 十六岁
[17:53] 档案封存
[17:54] 16-year-old walks into PD and starts killing cops. 十六岁的孩子走进警局 对警察大开杀戒
[17:57] How does that happen? 怎么会有这种事
[17:58] Well, his juvie record’s sealed. 他的未成年人犯罪记录被封存了
[18:00] Maybe there’ll be some answers in there. 也许能从那里面找到答案
[18:02] Well, maybe there’s some answers here. 也许这里就有答案
[18:03] 内华达州 拉斯维加斯 贾斯珀巷1276号
[18:04] Got a home address. 有家庭住址
[18:08] That’s the kid’s mom right there, Cynthia Powell. 那是孩子的母亲辛西娅·鲍威尔
[18:11] Does she have any idea why her son 她知不知道他儿子
[18:12] – might do something like this? – No. -为什么做出这种事 -不知道
[18:13] She talked to Brass. She’s still in shock. 她跟布拉斯谈过了 还没回过神来呢
[18:18] Said she doesn’t even own a gun. 她说她连枪都没有
[18:20] Has no clue how her son would be able to get his hands 完全不知道她儿子怎么能搞到
[18:23] on an arsenal like this. 一把这样的枪
[18:24] – Who’s processing their house? – Morgan. -谁去她家采证了 -摩根
[18:26] And she also told Brass that the kid used the family van. 她还告诉布拉斯那孩子开了家里的面包车
[18:30] Patrol found it a couple of blocks from here. 巡警在几个街区外的地方找到了
[18:31] Impound’s bringing it in right now 扣押处正把车拖回来
[18:33] if you want to get on that. 你想去处理吗
[18:34] Yeah. I will. 行 我去
[18:35] All right, good luck. 好 祝你好运
[18:41] I’m so sorry. 很抱歉
[18:43] So are we. 我们也是
[18:56] Okay, Mrs. Powell, come on, 好了 鲍威尔夫人 走
[18:58] – I want you to have a seat… – Oh, my God! Mark. -请你坐下 -我的天呐 马克
[19:02] Mrs. Powell, come have a seat please. 鲍威尔夫人 请过来坐下吧
[19:06] Okay. 好了
[19:08] I’m gonna ask you to phone Mark. 我要你给马克打电话
[19:10] Now, I know this is tough, I do, 我知道这事不好办 真的
[19:12] but I need you to try to reach out to him. 不过我要你尽力跟他说话
[19:16] I don’t know what to say to him. 我不知道跟他说什么
[19:20] Just remind him that he’s your son, 就提醒他 他是你儿子
[19:22] you know, tell him that you love him. 告诉他你爱他
[19:24] 他还有未来 只要他… And that he has能 a future if he will just…
[19:28] let these people go 放了这两个人
[19:30] and come home with you. 跟你回家
[19:32] Okay. 好
[19:33] Can you do that? 能做到吗
[19:34] I’ll try. 我尽力
[19:43] Yeah… yeah, go ahead, answer it. 行 接吧
[19:45] Yeah, Jim. 怎么 吉姆
[19:46] Well, I assume that the young man 我想那个年轻人
[19:47] is listening over the speaker? 这会儿正通过扬声器听着吧
[19:49] Yes, he is. 是的
[19:50] I have someone who wants to speak with him. 我这有人想要和他说话
[19:53] Mark, sweetheart, it’s me. 马克 宝贝 是我
[19:57] M-M-M-Mom? 妈妈
[19:58] W-W-What are you doing here?! 你来这做什么
[20:00] The police found me. 是警察找到我的
[20:02] What? How?! 什么 怎么找到你的
[20:04] It doesn’t matter, sweetheart. 那不重要 宝贝
[20:09] You need to let those people go. 你得放了那些人
[20:11] You’ve got to stop this. 你得停手
[20:14] Mark. 马克
[20:16] You son of a bitch. 你个王八蛋
[20:18] You played me. You think I’m an idiot… 你耍了我 觉得我是傻瓜…
[20:20] No. I don’t, Mark. 不 我没有 马克
[20:21] I just think you need help, that’s all. 我只是觉得你需要帮助 就这样
[20:22] “Mark”?! “马克”
[20:24] All right. You-you got my name, 好 你知道了我的名字
[20:26] you found my mother, but you don’t know who I am! 找到了我妈妈 可你不知道我是谁
[20:29] But the world’s gonna know, ’cause you know why?! 但全世界的人都会知道 知道为什么吗
[20:32] ‘Cause it’s over. 因为要结束了
[20:43] Shots fired. 有枪声
[20:43] Mark! 马克
[20:44] I need you to leave. It’s for your own safety. 你得离开这儿 为了你的安全着想
[20:45] No! Promise me you won’t hurt my son. 不 你保证不会伤害我儿子
[20:47] Officer Wincroft, escort Mrs. Powell to an outer office. 温克罗夫特警官 陪鲍威尔女士到外面的办公室去
[20:49] What the hell’s going on? I heard a shot. 究竟发生了什么 我听到了枪声
[20:50] Still got ears in there, Captain. 还能收到里面的声讯 队长
[20:51] What’s going on in there?! 里面是什么情况
[20:53] – Mark… – Hey, come on. -马克 -拜托
[20:55] Don’t do anything that we’re all gonna regret. 别做让所有人都会后悔的傻事
[20:57] I think we’re way past that! 我早就在后悔的路上越走越远了
[20:58] Actually, no, we’re not, but we will be. 其实并没有 但继续下去真的会后悔的
[21:00] In about five seconds, 大约在五秒之内
[21:01] they’re gonna come busting through that room 他们就会把房间炸穿
[21:03] and then we’re all dead. 我们就都死定了
[21:04] Unless you let me call them off. 除非你能让我去阻止他们
[21:07] What’s it gonna be? 你的决定是什么
[21:11] Mark? 马克
[21:18] Jim, we’re okay. Do you copy me? 吉姆 我们没事 听到了吗
[21:21] What the hell’s going on in there? 里面到底什么情况
[21:22] We just had a little family disagreement, that’s all. 我们只是有一点内部矛盾 没别的事
[21:25] Mark and I are working it out here. 我和马克会解决的
[21:27] I’m gonna need you in a few minutes. 几分钟后我会需要你的帮助
[21:29] I will call you back. 一会再打给你
[21:31] You and I have nothing to say. Now sit down. 我和你之间没什么好谈的 现在给我坐下
[21:35] Sit down, man! 给我坐下
[21:37] This kid’s a time bomb. 这孩子就是个定时炸弹
[21:38] Thermal imaging can give us a heat signature on anybody in that room. 热成像能使房内的人以热信号的形式显示出来
[21:41] We could put a .30 CAL round right through the wall. 我们可以用点三零机枪打穿墙
[21:44] End it right now. 立刻就能解决一切
[21:45] And what assurance do we have 那有什么能保证
[21:46] that you’re gonna target the right signature? 你瞄准的是对的人呢
[21:48] – I agree. – We’re not gonna wait this kid out. -我同意 -我们不能干坐着等他出来
[21:50] He killed cops! He knows he’s not walking out of here alive! 他杀了警察 他知道自己不可能活着走出去
[21:53] That sounds like you’ve already made the decision 听起来像是你已经决定
[21:54] that nobody’s walking out of there alive. 没人能活着走出来
[21:56] You! You’re the one… 你 你是那个…
[21:57] You better watch who you’re poking! 你最好看清楚现在你的手指着谁
[21:58] Calm down! Calm down! The two of you calm down! 冷静 冷静 你们俩冷静
[22:01] That’s an order! Calm down. 这是命令 冷静点
[22:04] Dolan, my heart is with you… 多兰 感情上我赞同你
[22:09] …but my head is with Nick. 但理智上我赞同尼克
[22:12] Now, Russell’s in there, and I’m gonna give him a chance 现在 罗素在里面 我会给他机会
[22:14] to talk this kid out of there. 让他说服那孩子出来
[22:16] But we also need to give CSI a chance to work this case. 还需要让犯罪现场调查组有机会跟进这个案子
[22:19] The better we know Powell, 我们越了解鲍威尔
[22:21] the better the chances are 就越有可能
[22:22] to get Russell and Baker out of there alive. 让罗素和贝克活着走出来
[22:25] You got it? 你明白了吗
[22:27] Powell’s mother said she hadn’t seen much of him 鲍威尔的妈妈说这几周
[22:30] the past couple weeks. 她都没怎么见到他
[22:33] Now we know why. 现在我们知道为什么了
[22:36] He’s been living in here. 他一直住在这里
[22:38] The usual smell of teen spirit. 真是常见的少年意气
[22:40] Yeah, and teen angst. 是 还有少年忧虑
[22:42] Self-hatred, depression. 自我仇视 忧郁
[22:45] Looking at his journal, 看他的日记
[22:46] I’d say that he’d be more likely to commit suicide than homicide. 我会觉得他更可能自杀 而不是杀人
[22:56] Looks like he found another outlet for his feelings. 看来他找到了情绪的发泄口
[23:00] Did his homework, too. 还做了不少功课
[23:02] Even downloaded blueprints of the PD from county archives. 甚至去档案室下载了警局的建筑图纸
[23:06] He’s been planning this for a while. 这事他计划了好一阵子了
[23:07] But not planning it alone. 但他不是一人独自准备
[23:09] Take a look at this. 看看这个
[23:12] There are hundreds of e-mails and IM’s going back and forth 这有鲍威尔和这个用户名为”LookingGlass419″的人
[23:16] between Powell and this user-name LookingGlass419. 好几百条往返的邮件和短信
[23:19] This e-mail exchange is from six months ago. 这封邮件往来是在六个月前
[23:22] “Saw another po-po shooting on the news. “在新闻上看到又一个警察开枪
[23:24] Homeless guy shot 16 times. 流浪汉被枪击十六次
[23:26] Since when is sleeping on a bench a crime?” 从何时起睡长椅也是一种罪”
[23:28] Powell responds: “5-0 got no respect.” 鲍威尔回复 “警察们毫无尊重可言”[5-0简化自《天堂执法者》]
[23:31] LookingGlass: “Maybe someone needs to teach ’em some.” “LookingGlass”回复 “或许要有人给他们点教训”
[23:34] More e-mails like that. 还有很多像这样的邮件
[23:35] LookingGlass talks about how much he hates the cops, “LookingGlass”说自己对警察有多厌恶
[23:37] Powell agrees. 鲍威尔赞同
[23:38] Then LookingGlass suggests a plan to attack police stations. 然后”LookingGlass”提出计划 袭击警局
[23:43] Some kind of suicide pact. 有点像自杀协议
[23:46] Powell is suicidal, 鲍威尔是想自杀
[23:47] but he wouldn’t be able to do this on his own. 但仅凭他自己 是做不到的
[23:49] He needs an alpha; someone to give him a sense of purpose 他需要个领袖 给他目标感
[23:52] and meaning in his life that he’s missing. 和他已经丢失的人生意义
[23:54] I think you’re right. 你说得对
[23:56] This last e-mail exchange is from ten days ago. 最后一次邮件往来是在十天前
[23:58] LookingGlass: “It’s on. I selected targets. You in?” “LookingGlass”说 “开始了 我选了目标 你加入吗”
[24:02] “Bring the pain. Let them never forget.” “带给他们痛苦 让他们永世难忘”
[24:06] LookingGlass: “I got guns, burner phones. “LookingGlass”说 “我弄到了枪 和一次性电话
[24:08] From now on, total radio silence.” 从现在开始 停止联系
[24:11] All right, so we know Powell’s part of the plan. 好了 我们知道鲍威尔是计划的一部分
[24:14] Now what about LookingGlass, 那”LookingGlass”呢
[24:16] what’s his target? Which police station? 他的目标是什么 会是哪个警察局
[24:19] And when’s he gonna strike? 他会什么时候行动
[24:20] Listen to me now, Mrs. Powell. 听我说 鲍威尔夫人
[24:22] I think that Mark had help planning this attack from somebody, 我认为有人怂恿马克发动这次袭击
[24:25] somebody who got in his head, and encouraged him 有人给他洗脑 鼓励他
[24:28] to do the things that he’s done. 做这些事
[24:29] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[24:30] A partner. 他有个同伙
[24:32] There’s somebody else out there planning an attack. 还有其他人在计划发动袭击
[24:34] Maybe an attack on a police station. 也许是针对警察局的袭击
[24:37] If we can find him, stop him, 如果我们能找到他 阻止他的话
[24:38] then maybe he can help us stop your son. 那他也许能帮我们阻止你儿子
[24:42] We found some e-mails. 我们找到一些电子邮件
[24:44] This partner goes by the screen name 这个同伙 的网名是
[24:47] “LookingGlass419” “LookingGlass419.”
[24:49] does that sound familiar to you? 你熟悉这个名字吗
[24:50] No. I’m sorry, it doesn’t. 不 抱歉 真的不熟
[24:53] Not somebody he hangs out with? 不是跟他经常一起出去玩的人吗
[24:54] A friend of his from high school? Anything like that? 高中里的朋友 如此之类的呢
[24:57] A friend? 朋友吗
[24:59] Mark doesn’t have any friends. 马克没有朋友
[25:02] Not since Elliot was killed. 自从艾略特死后就没了
[25:04] – Who’s Elliot? – The neighbor’s boy. -艾略特是谁 -邻居家的男孩
[25:06] But he was more like a brother to Mark. 但他更像马克的亲兄弟
[25:09] He spent a lot of time at our house… 在他染上毒瘾前
[25:13] before he got into drugs. 他经常到我们家来玩
[25:15] About a year ago, Elliot robbed a liquor store. 大约一年前 艾略特抢劫了一家酒馆
[25:18] The police cornered him, 警察把他逼到了死角
[25:19] they thought he had a gun, so they shot him. 他们以为他有枪 就开了枪
[25:23] After Elliot was killed, Mark was inconsolable. 艾略特被杀后 马克非常伤心
[25:29] You know, that would explain his e-mails expressing 这就能解释他邮件里
[25:31] his hatred for the police. 对警察的恨意了
[25:33] Mark said a lot of stupid things. 马克说了很多愚蠢的话
[25:34] He’s a teenager! 他还是个十几岁的孩子
[25:35] He’s done a lot of stupid things now, too, hasn’t he? 他也干了很多蠢事 对吧
[25:38] I’m familiar with that juvie record. 我对这类青少年犯罪并不陌生
[25:40] – He’s been arrested multiple times for vandalism, assault… – I know! -他曾因蓄意破坏袭击等多次被捕 -我知道
[25:44] You know, and you didn’t do anything about it? 你知道 你却没采取任何措施吗
[25:45] You didn’t see the warning signs 你难道没看到他可能会
[25:47] that he was capable of something like this? 做这种事的危险信号吗
[25:49] I did. I got him into therapy 我采取措施了 我让他参加心理治疗
[25:52] and into after-school programs. 还有课后辅导中心
[25:53] I mean, even one of your own Police Youth Sports Camp. 甚至参加了一个你们的警民青少年运动营
[25:58] Mark started going to church with me. 马克开始跟我去教堂了
[26:00] We prayed to Saint Christopher. 我们向圣克里斯多夫祈祷
[26:03] I gave him a medal. 我给了他一块圣牌
[26:04] And I told him that every time he got upset about Elliot, 我告诉他当他为艾略特感到难过时
[26:07] sad or angry, 不管是悲伤还是愤怒
[26:09] that he should pray until the anger left him. 他都应该祈祷直到愤怒消失
[26:12] I love my son! 我爱我的儿子
[26:16] I swear, I tried. 我发誓 我试过了
[26:25] – Mitch, hi. – Sara. -米奇 -萨拉
[26:27] How you doing? 你怎么样了
[26:28] I’ve been better. 好多了
[26:30] I just want to get out of here. 我只想离开这儿
[26:32] Well, it’s gonna be a little while. 可能还需要一段时间
[26:33] You were shot in the stomach. 你肚子中枪了
[26:35] Did we at least get the damn shooter? 我们拿下那该死的枪手了吗
[26:38] He’s on lockdown. Russell’s on it. 他被包围了 罗素在里面
[26:42] You hang tough, okay? 你挺住 好吗
[27:02] He’s gone. 他不在了
[27:07] Blake, he’s-he’s… 布雷克 他 他…
[27:09] he’s dead. 他死了
[27:11] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[27:14] You know, it’s crazy, 你知道吗 这太疯狂了
[27:15] but I can’t stop playing it over and over in my head. 但我脑子里忍不住一遍遍地重复
[27:19] All the “If only’s”” 那些”如果”
[27:22] all the dominoes that line up and fall over, 所有事如多米诺骨牌一样排列又倒下
[27:25] and we have no idea where they’re gonna take us. 而我们完全不知道它们会带我们去哪
[27:29] You know, Miller’s kid’s sick, so she leaves early, 米勒的小孩病了 所以她先走了
[27:31] so I shift Dolan to patrol, 我安排了多兰去巡逻
[27:34] which means I put Blake at the reception desk. 也就是说我让布雷克待在接待处
[27:37] You couldn’t have known this was gonna happen. 你不可能知道会发生这种事
[27:39] It’s not your fault. 不是你的错
[27:40] That’s my point. 这就是我要说的
[27:42] All the little pieces… 所有的小细节
[27:45] …if it hadn’t all gone the way that it did, then… 如果没有那样的话 那…
[27:52] …Blake would-would still be here. 布雷克可能还在
[27:56] Alive. 还活着
[28:04] 舞弊丑闻迫使多项国家考试重启
[28:08] 维加斯警局遭枪击
[28:11] “维加斯警局遭枪击”搜索结果 无结果
[28:17] This sucks! 太难受了
[28:19] I think the pills are starting to wear off. 我想药效开始减弱了
[28:21] I’m sorry. I wish I could help, but I think 抱歉 我希望我能帮忙 但我觉得
[28:22] you’ve topped out on the dosage there. 你已经达到用药剂量的极限了
[28:28] You’re not looking for yourself on the news, are you? 你不是在搜索关于你自己的新闻吧
[28:31] You keep checking your phone. 你一直在看手机
[28:32] You’re waiting for a text or a news report or something. 你在等短信或新闻报道之类的
[28:37] Is there someone else is out there, Mark? 是不是还有其他的人 马克
[28:38] Someone who’s gonna do the same thing you just did? 还有其他人会跟你做一样的事
[28:42] Just shut up, man. 给我闭嘴
[28:45] You don’t know a damn thing. 你什么都不知道
[28:49] You’ve changed. 你变了
[28:50] Just shut up. 闭嘴
[28:51] You said you wanted to die today, 你说了你想今天死
[28:52] but something’s different. 但情况有变了
[28:55] I know a little something about the will to survive, 我知道一些关于生存意念的事
[28:58] and I think I’m seeing that it in you right now. 而现在我在你身上就看到了这种意念
[29:02] You want to survive, don’t you? 你想活着 不是吗
[29:06] You all right, Jacob? You having trouble breathing? 你没事吧 雅各 你呼吸困难吗
[29:08] My chest feels kinda heavy. 我感觉胸腔有点沉
[29:11] Okay, all right, we’re gonna take care of you. 好了 没事 我们会照顾好你的
[29:13] I think the bullet nicked his lung. 我想子弹伤到他的肺了
[29:16] It’s starting to fill up with blood. 他的肺里开始充血了
[29:17] So? Look… 所以呢
[29:20] do-do something. 做点什么
[29:21] Listen to me. I can’t. He needs a doctor. 听我说 我不行 他需要医生
[29:24] He needs a hospital, Mark. 他需要去医院 马克
[29:28] I can’t do that, man! 我办不到
[29:29] Jacob is not a cop, man! 雅各不是警察
[29:31] He’s not one of those people you declared war on! 他不是你宣战的那些人
[29:34] You-You know this bullet in here? 你认识这里的子弹吗
[29:36] That’s a police bullet. 这是警察用的
[29:38] You let him die now, it’s not gonna be on them. 如果你让他这么死了 责任将不在他们
[29:41] It’s gonna be on you. Is that what you want? 而是由你承担 你希望那样吗
[29:48] Call ahead. Let ’em know our ETA. 打电话告诉他们我们预计到达时间
[29:51] Watch your back. 小心背后
[29:53] Russell was able to talk Mark Powell into letting the wounded kid go. 罗素说服了马克·鲍威尔放走伤者
[29:56] Maybe he’s finally getting through to him. 说不定他最终能劝服他
[29:58] If not, where are we on the partner? 如果不行 我们该怎么办
[30:00] Greg’s got the warrant. 格雷格拿到了搜查证
[30:01] He’s tracing the e-mails from LookingGlass419 as we speak. 我们说话的时候他正在追查”LookingGlass419″的邮件
[30:04] We should know something soon. 我们应该尽快采取行动
[30:08] You’re going be okay, Jacob. 你会没事的 雅各
[30:10] Thanks. 谢谢
[30:12] I hope you get out of here. 我希望你能出去
[30:16] Both of you. 你们两个都是
[30:19] All right, let’s move out. 好了 抬出去吧
[30:21] Hold your fire. He’s coming out. 别开火 他要出来了
[30:29] Hang in there. We got you. 坚持住 你已经没事了
[30:30] Make way for him. 让一下
[30:33] Yo, what do you got for me, Finlay? 有什么消息吗 芬恩利
[30:35] Greg’s been running a trace on LookingGlass. 格雷格对”LookingGlass”作了追踪
[30:37] Nick, what he’s found does not make any sense. 尼克 但他的发现完全不合逻辑
[30:41] What do you mean? Tell me. 什么意思 告诉我
[30:42] All of the the e-mails came from one server. 所有的邮件都发自同一台服务器
[30:44] Whoever is Powell’s partner, 鲍威尔的搭档
[30:46] whoever he has been communicating with… 一直跟他联络的那个人
[30:49] is someone inside the police department. 来自警局内部
[30:58] Officer Dunn, give me a minute. Take a break. 邓恩警官 你可以去休息一下
[31:06] Are you sure about this? 你确定吗
[31:07] Greg verified the server’s IP. 格雷格确认了服务器IP地址
[31:09] At least half the e-mails the shooter received 枪手收到的邮件
[31:11] have been sent from a computer inside PD. 至少有一半来自一台警局内部电脑
[31:14] What the hell is going on here? 这到底是怎么回事
[31:15] Look, all this time we thought LookingGlass419 之前我们一直以为
[31:19] was just some other screwed-up kid “LookingGlass419″只不过
[31:20] looking to shoot up some other police station. 是另一个想枪击警局的疯狂少年
[31:22] Like this was some kind of suicide pact. 把这个当成某种自杀协议
[31:25] But I’m telling you, Jim, 可现在 吉姆
[31:27] LookingGlass is one of us, it’s a cop. “LookingGlass”是我们中的一名警察
[31:30] And there was never some other target. 也从来没有什么别的目标
[31:32] This has always been the target, LVPD. 从始至终只有拉斯维加斯警局一个目标
[31:35] Yeah, but-but why? Why would a cop do this? 可是为什么一个警察要做这种事呢
[31:38] Whatever the motive, 无论动机为何
[31:39] man, this is crazy. 这都太疯狂了
[31:42] Yeah. Yeah, this is crazy. 没错 太疯狂了
[31:45] I want this guy. 我要揪出这个人
[31:47] Whoever it is, 无论是谁做的
[31:48] they knew Mark Powell very well. 他们都很了解马克·鲍威尔
[31:50] They know he hates cops, and they know he’s a ticking time bomb. 他们知道他憎恨警察 就像个定时炸弹
[31:53] So you say that all the messages came from our server? 所以你是说所有通信来自我们的服务器
[31:56] Which computer? 哪一台电脑
[31:57] I don’t know. Greg’s running it right now. 我不知道 格雷格正在查
[32:05] 终端搜索开始
[32:11] 基本搜索 刷新 拉斯维加斯警局枪击
[32:14] 找到0条相关信息 没有结果
[32:20] Not happening, is it? 还没出现 是吧
[32:22] Whatever it is you’re waiting for. 你在等的那个东西
[32:26] Or… whoever it is you’re waiting for. 或者说 你在等的那个人
[32:30] No, I-it will, okay? We had… 不 会来的 我们有…
[32:32] we had a plan. 我们有过约定
[32:33] He won’t let me down. 他不会让我失望的
[32:35] I think he already has. 我觉得他已经让你失望了
[32:37] And I think you know that. 我觉得你应该意识到了
[32:40] Mark… 马克
[32:43] I know it seems like there’s no way out for you right now. 我知道现在你似乎无路可走了
[32:46] – But there is… – There isn’t. -其实还是有的 -肯定没有了
[32:48] Yeah, I blew away a bunch of cops! 没错 我干掉了好几个警察
[32:50] They’re just gonna kill me! 他们肯定会杀了我的
[32:52] Not if you walk out… with me. 不会的 如果你跟我一起走出去
[32:55] And then what? 然后呢
[32:59] Do you think I’m crazy? 你觉得我疯了吗
[33:01] No, I don’t. 不 我没有
[33:03] That’s too bad. 真是太不幸了
[33:06] It’s looking like that’s all I got left, you know? 这个貌似是我唯一剩下的理由了
[33:08] Some kind of insanity plea. 精神失常什么的
[33:10] I just don’t want to spend the rest of my life in a cage. 我只是不想自己下半生都在监狱里度过
[33:12] It’s not about what you want. 这跟你想怎么样无关
[33:15] You gave that up when you walked in here. 你走进这里的时候已经没那个权力了
[33:18] I’m-I’m not gonna lie to you. 我不想骗你
[33:20] There are gonna be consequences, obviously, 很明显你需要承担后果
[33:22] but if you choose to live, man, there’s… 不过如果你想活下去 其实…
[33:26] you can make something out of that life. 你可以选择不一样的活法
[33:40] What if I don’t? 如果我选择不呢
[33:42] Don’t you do that. 不要这样
[33:53] Okay, I won’t. 好吧 我不开枪
[33:55] Okay, then, 不过
[33:57] you’re going to do it. 你来开枪
[34:00] Kill me… 杀了我
[34:03] or I will kill you. 不然我就杀了你
[34:22] No one else is gonna die here today. 今天不会再有人死在这里了
[34:52] How’s the trace going? 追踪结果怎么样了
[34:52] Figure out which computer at PD sent e-mails to Powell? 找到是警局哪台电脑给鲍威尔发邮件了吗
[34:55] It’s a bit more complicated than I thought. 比我预计的要有难度
[34:57] I’m comparing each terminal’s user history with the server history. 我在比较终端用户历史和服务器历史记录
[35:01] It’s a process of elimination, until I find a match… 这是一个排除的过程 直到数据能对上
[35:04] How many terminals are there? 一共有多少台终端
[35:06] – Seventy-two. – How many have you done? -七十二台 -你完成多少了
[35:07] Eleven. 十一台
[35:09] I’ll help. 我来帮忙
[35:19] I just heard. Is it true? 我刚听说 是真的吗
[35:20] Is the kid gonna give himself up? 那个孩子自己投降了
[35:22] Yeah, seems like Russel talked hime out. 没错 貌似罗素说服他了
[35:24] You think he’s on the level? 你觉得他的投降可信吗
[35:25] Well we’ll know in a second. 我们马上就会知道了
[35:40] Jim, we’re coming out! 吉姆 我们出来了
[35:44] Wait for my call. 等我指令
[36:03] That’s far enough. 不要再走了
[36:06] D.B., I need you to step aside. D.B. 我需要你站到边上
[36:09] – Sir. – No, no, you’re fine. -先生 -不不 没事的
[36:10] You’re fine. Just do everything they say. 你会没事的 乖乖听他们指令就好
[36:12] I’m right here. 我就在这里
[36:16] All right, Mark. 好了 马克
[36:18] I want you to do exactly as I tell you, 我希望你按照我说的做
[36:21] and only what I tell you. 而且只做我说的事
[36:24] Put your hands above your head 把你的手举过头
[36:26] and interlock your fingers. 手指交叉
[36:34] Get down on your knees. 双膝跪地
[36:37] Mark, do what they say. 马克 听他的
[36:44] 100%符合
[36:45] I got him. 我找到了
[36:46] Now lay flat on your stomach. 现在 整个人趴下
[36:59] Let’s get this info to Brass. 赶紧把这消息给布拉斯
[37:01] You heard him! Get down! Now! 你听到他的指令了 快趴下
[37:14] Gun! 枪
[37:15] Mark, no. Mark, no! 马克 不要 不要
[37:57] He was reaching for a gun. 他刚刚要拿枪
[38:02] He was reaching for this. 他是在拿这个
[38:12] Officer Dolan. 多兰警官
[38:13] Give me your weapon. 把你的枪给我
[38:14] It was a good shoot, Captain. 队长 我没有开错枪
[38:19] Put him into custody. 把他关押起来
[38:21] Captain, it was a good shoot. 队长 我没有开错枪
[38:25] What’s going on? This doesn’t make any sense. 发生了什么 这怎么回事
[38:38] Lab tech to Radiology. 呼叫放射科
[38:40] Lab tech to Radiology. 呼叫放射科
[38:48] We got the shooter. 我们抓到凶手了
[38:50] I heard. 我听说了
[38:51] We also, uh, tracked down the computer in PD 我们也追踪了警察局的电脑
[38:53] that Powell was communicating with. 找到了鲍威尔的联系人
[38:55] Who was it? 是谁
[38:57] Dolan. 是多兰
[39:00] Oh, my God. 我的天哪
[39:02] The marital troubles that you talked about, 之前你说到的婚姻问题
[39:04] Dolan was the other man? 多兰是第三者
[39:05] He said that after you went back to Blake, he couldn’t handle it. 他说你回到布雷克身边之后 他接受不了
[39:09] He said he couldn’t stop calling, 他说他无法停止给你打电话
[39:10] he wouldn’t leave you alone. 他不肯放过你
[39:12] So-so Dolan was behind all this? 所…所以多兰是幕后黑手
[39:16] I don’t believe it. 我不相信
[39:18] Yeah, neither do I. 是啊 我也不信
[39:20] The e-mails came from Dolan’s computer, 电子邮件是从多兰的电脑发出的
[39:22] but we checked the duty roster. 但是我们查了执勤表
[39:24] He wasn’t there when they were sent. 邮件发送时他都不在办公室
[39:26] So… he had nothing to do with this. 因此他与这一切都无关
[39:29] S-So it was someone else? 所以 是别人干的
[39:31] Somebody who had a connection to Powell. 有人跟鲍威尔有联系
[39:33] Somebody that he crossed paths with 是他在试图正视人生时
[39:35] when he was trying to straighten his life out. 他遇到的人
[39:37] We found this photo from, uh… 我们在去年的警民青少年运动夏令营
[39:41] last year’s Police Youth Sports Camp. 找到了这张照片
[39:45] I don’t believe this, Sara. 萨拉 我不信
[39:46] That kid killed my husband. 这孩子杀了我丈夫
[39:49] He killed Blake. Yeah. 他杀了布雷克
[39:52] He did, Debra. 是的 黛布拉
[39:54] Because you set the dominoes in motion. 因为是你放好了多米诺骨牌
[39:56] Like you said, “All those little pieces..”” 正如你所说 所有的小细节
[39:59] We searched your house, we found your laptop. 我们搜寻了你的家 找到了你的电脑
[40:01] You created LookingGlass419. 你创建了用户名”LookingGlass419″
[40:03] We searched your locker and we found the burner phone 我们也搜查了你的储物柜
[40:04] that you used to text Powell. 找到了你发信息给鲍威尔的一次性手机
[40:06] You gave him the “Go” two minutes after 把你丈夫调到前台去才两分钟
[40:08] you put your husband on the reception desk. 你就给他发了”出发”
[40:11] You took advantage of a mentally unstable 16-year-old boy, 你利用了一个情绪不稳定的十六岁男孩
[40:14] you used him to kill your husband 你利用他杀了你老公
[40:15] and you designed it to look like 而且你把这一切设计成
[40:16] some random explosion of violence. 什么随机的暴力行为
[40:19] You betrayed your badge. 你背叛了你的警徽
[40:20] You didn’t care who else you wounded, 你根本不关心会不会伤害到其他人
[40:22] you didn’t care who else you killed. 你不关心其他你杀的人
[40:24] Why did you do this? 为什么你要这么做
[40:25] Because Blake was never going to let me go? 因为布雷克不肯放我走
[40:27] He beat me? 因为他打我
[40:28] I-I did it for the insurance? 我为了保险金这么做
[40:30] I don’t know, Sara, come on. 我不知道 萨拉
[40:31] Do you… do you really think that 你当真觉得
[40:32] there’s anything that I could say to you 有什么样的理由
[40:35] to make you understand? 能让你理解我吗
[40:42] Before I… I say anything else, 在我说其它话之前
[40:44] I really think that I sh… 我真心觉得
[40:46] I should speak to my police reps. 我应该跟我的警察代表聊聊
[40:50] You do that. 是啊
[41:13] 牺牲警员悼念墙”警官布雷克·休斯”
[41:36] In the news, they’re going to make him into a monster. 新闻里 他们会把他写成一个怪物
[41:39] But he wasn’t. 可他不是怪物
[41:46] You were with him at the end. 最后时刻你跟他在一起
[41:48] Yes, ma’am. 是的 女士
[41:50] What did you see? 你看到了什么
[41:53] Well, I saw… 我看到了…
[41:57] I saw a young man who was confused 我看到了一个迷茫的年轻人
[42:00] and in a lot of pain. 而且他很痛苦
[42:02] I saw what you saw. 我看到了你所看到的一切
[42:05] And whatever you hear in the days to come… 不论接下来的日子里你听到什么
[42:09] only God can judge. 神自有明鉴
[42:13] And God can forgive, too. 神自会宽恕
犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第14季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第14季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme