时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | The sweetest little girl you’ve ever seen. | 她是你见过的最甜美的女孩子 |
[00:20] | Ana is the only girl I ever asked out. | 我只约过安娜这一个女孩儿 |
[00:23] | She said no, but still… | 虽然她拒绝了 但我… |
[00:30] | Kid was a force of nature. | 这孩子有股与生俱来的气质 |
[00:31] | She’d come into my class laughing, | 她来到我班上 就那么笑着 |
[00:33] | and just… light up the room. | 仿佛就点亮了整个教室 |
[00:35] | She will not be forgotten. | 我们会永远铭记她 |
[00:36] | Al. | 艾尔 |
[00:39] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[00:43] | Can we have a word? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[00:45] | Of course. Of course. | 当然 |
[00:49] | I am so sorry for your loss, Gabriel. | 对你女儿的死我真的很遗憾 加布里尔 |
[00:52] | And I apologize; | 同时抱歉… |
[00:54] | I still haven’t heard quite what happened. | 我尚不清楚到底发生了什么 |
[00:56] | I didn’t want to keep the news of Ana’s death | 我并不是有意瞒着安娜的死 |
[00:58] | from her friends and family, | 不告诉诸位亲朋好友 |
[00:59] | but there are certain details of it which… | 只是迄今为止仍有许多细节 |
[01:01] | remain unclear. | 不甚明朗 |
[01:03] | Three days ago, | 三天前 |
[01:05] | Ana was discovered dead | 他们在墨西哥边境的 |
[01:07] | in the border city of Arquero, Mexico. | 阿奎罗城发现了安娜的尸体 |
[01:10] | The local coroner found her license on her, | 当地的验尸官在她身上找到了驾照 |
[01:12] | notified LVPD… | 就通知了拉斯维加斯警局 |
[01:14] | calling her death “Drug-related.” | 说她的死与”吸食毒品有关” |
[01:17] | They sent these photos | 他们发来这些照片以及指纹 |
[01:19] | and prints to confirm it was Ana. | 用以确认安娜的身份 |
[01:21] | But he’s been otherwise uncooperative | 可是另一方面 他又不肯与这里合作 |
[01:22] | and refused to arrange transport of the body to Las Vegas. | 将安娜的尸体运回拉斯维加斯 |
[01:27] | Has he performed an autopsy? | 他有实施尸检吗 |
[01:29] | I demanded that he not proceed with one. | 是我强烈要求不能由他来做尸检 |
[01:32] | He’s wrong about Ana doing drugs, | 他说安娜吸毒就已经错了 |
[01:33] | and I don’t want him getting anything else wrong. | 我不希望他错上加错乱下结论 |
[01:36] | Al… | 艾尔… |
[01:38] | I want you to go to Arquero. | 我希望你能去一趟阿奎罗 |
[01:40] | Determine how my daughter died. | 查明我女儿真正的死因 |
[01:44] | Gabriel… | 加布里尔… |
[01:46] | that… that’s not something that I can do. | 这我恐怕难以做到 |
[01:48] | No, no, no, you must! | 不不 你必须去 |
[01:51] | As my friend. | 作为我的朋友 |
[01:53] | Please. | 我恳求你 |
[01:56] | Since Carmen’s passing, Ana was all I had. | 自从卡门死后 安娜就是我的全部 |
[02:01] | I need you to make sense of what has happened to her. | 我需要你为我弄清 她为何而死 |
[02:05] | She was a good girl. | 她是个好孩子 |
[02:10] | I’ve been to Arquero, Mexico. | 我去过墨西哥的那个阿奎罗城 |
[02:13] | For business. | 是出差 |
[02:16] | There’s no reason Ana should have been down there. | 安娜怎么可能流落到那里 |
[02:19] | In that wretched place. | 那种偏僻肮脏的地方 |
[02:25] | Please, Al. | 求你了 艾尔 |
[02:29] | Tell me what happened to my Ana. | 帮我查明我的安娜到底怎么死的 |
[02:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:36] | I’ll see what she can tell us. | 我会去看看她的尸体上能发现什么 |
[03:15] | All right, well… thanks for your help. | 好的 谢谢你的配合 |
[03:16] | Yeah, yeah, not a problem. | 没问题 |
[03:18] | Hey, Greg. | 格雷格 |
[03:21] | Landlord came over to collect the month’s rent | 房东过来 找住在这里的 |
[03:23] | from the couple who lives here. | 一对夫妇收租 |
[03:26] | Came across this | 结果从车库窗户里 |
[03:28] | when he looked through the garage window. | 看到了眼前的这一幕 |
[03:36] | That’s one hell of a body dump. | 这抛尸现场有点太壮观了 |
[03:38] | Like they were dumped by a cement truck. | 就好像是被水泥土方车给倒出来的 |
[03:40] | Got this picture from inside. | 在屋里找到了这张合影 |
[03:42] | I’m pretty sure this is the couple. | 基本可以肯定就是这对夫妇 |
[03:44] | Brett and Claire Marsh. | 布雷特和克莱尔·马什夫妇 |
[03:46] | Someone’s been doing a lot of work in here. | 有人在这儿弄了个大工程 |
[03:49] | Landlord says that Brett had repaired the sewer line | 房东说布雷特之前修了下水管道 |
[03:52] | and was in the middle of replacing the floor. | 现在正在重换地板 |
[03:54] | Yeah, but concrete’s not quicksand. | 话虽如此 可是水泥毕竟不是流沙 |
[03:57] | They couldn’t have just gotten stuck in it. | 他们不可能陷在里面出不来 |
[03:59] | No, I’m thinking | 没错 所以我觉得 |
[04:00] | that someone was trying to bury these two. | 是有人想要埋尸灭迹 |
[04:02] | And the ground just | 然后土地公公 |
[04:03] | vomited them up, huh? | 就把他们给吐出来了是吧 |
[04:04] | Yeah, because someone messed up the recipe. | 是的 因为很可能他弄错了原料 |
[04:06] | A couple of these empty bags | 这里有几个膨胀剂的空袋子 |
[04:07] | are expansive mortar. It looks like concrete, | 砂浆膨胀剂虽然样子很像水泥 |
[04:09] | but it’s actually designed to bust up concrete. | 却是用来裂解水泥的 |
[04:11] | You pour it into drilled holes | 先在水泥里钻几个洞 |
[04:13] | and it’ll grow to such a volume | 然后把膨胀剂倒进去 |
[04:14] | that it can crack solid rock. | 它就会体积扩增 开山裂石 |
[04:16] | The stuff is mistakenly | 显然这材料误与 |
[04:17] | mixed with the concrete, | 水泥混在了一起 |
[04:19] | gets poured on the couple, | 倒在了夫妇俩的尸体上 |
[04:22] | and then the dead shall rise. | 结果 尸体重新浮现 |
[04:28] | Beyond bizarre. | 真是令人匪夷所思 |
[04:30] | David, I can help you chip them out | 大卫 我会帮你把他们撬出来 |
[04:32] | for transport back to the morgue. | 运回验尸房 |
[04:33] | That would be great. Thanks. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[04:35] | All right, I’ll get started processing inside the house. | 行 那我先去屋里采集证据 |
[04:37] | – Sir, hold up. – I live here. | -先生 请你止步 -我住在这儿 |
[04:38] | – This is a crime scene. – I live here, all right? | -这里是罪案现场 -跟你说了 我住在这里 |
[04:40] | This is my house, all right?! | 这儿是我的家 |
[04:41] | – I live here! – Hold on a second. | -我住在这里 -请等等 |
[04:41] | What the hell is going on? | 这他妈到底怎么回事儿 |
[04:47] | Brett Marsh? | 布雷特·马什 |
[04:48] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[04:48] | I’m CSI Sanders. | 我是犯罪现场调查员桑德斯 |
[04:50] | – I’m with the crime lab. – Claire? | -来自罪案实验室 -这是克莱尔吗 |
[04:53] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[04:56] | She’s dead? | 她死了吗 |
[04:58] | I’m so sorry. | 请节哀顺便 |
[05:01] | Is that Jeff? | 那是杰夫吗 |
[05:10] | My wife and my brother Jeff. | 我妻子和我弟弟杰夫 |
[05:12] | I was only away in Bakersfield for a night. | 我不过去贝克尔斯菲市待了一晚上 |
[05:14] | What the hell happened to them? | 他们怎么就这样了 |
[05:15] | You said that your brother | 你说你弟弟在帮你 |
[05:17] | was doing your cement work? | 弄水泥铺地板 |
[05:19] | He needed a place to stay. | 他没地方住 |
[05:23] | So I let him crash. | 我就让他来帮个忙 |
[05:27] | And I knew he’d screw it up, | 我知道他肯定弄不好 |
[05:29] | the kind of guy Jeff is… | 杰夫那孩子… |
[05:32] | but I was expecting sloppy edgework, | 但我觉得他最多活干得粗糙点 |
[05:33] | not… | 而不是… |
[05:36] | that. | 弄成这样 |
[05:41] | Do you know anyone who’d want to hurt your brother? | 你知不知道有什么人想害你弟弟 |
[05:44] | Or your wife? | 或是你妻子 |
[05:48] | All right. We’re gonna figure out who did this. | 好吧 我们会查明真相的 |
[05:57] | Oh, there he is. | 他来了 |
[05:58] | Hola, amigo. | 你好啊 老兄[西语] |
[06:00] | You ready for this? | 准备好了吗 |
[06:00] | Took a little convincing with my wife, | 跟老婆大人请示了好久 |
[06:02] | but, uh, I’m clear. | 总算搞定了 |
[06:03] | Good. You’re clear internationally, too. | 很好 行政上也搞定了 |
[06:06] | Mexican Federal Police are gonna have an agent | 墨西哥联邦警署会派出一名探员 |
[06:07] | meet you at the airport | 与你在机场碰面 |
[06:08] | and then escort you throughout the entire trip. | 然后在你逗留期间全程陪同 |
[06:10] | Yeah, it’s this agent right here. | 就是这名探员 |
[06:12] | His name’s, uh, | 他叫… |
[06:13] | Javier Silva. He’ll be like | 哈维尔·席尔瓦 他就像是我们的 |
[06:14] | our own personal Federale, right? | 专属联调员 对吗 |
[06:16] | And Nick’s gonna liaise any evidence you find | 尼克会汇报你尸检过程中发现的 |
[06:18] | during the autopsy. | 各项证据 |
[06:19] | And act as my translator, por favor? | |
[06:22] | Well, it’s been a while, but I’ll do my best. | 好久没练生疏了 但我会尽力的 |
[06:24] | – Oh, boy. – All right, look, | -别谦虚了 -好了 听着 |
[06:25] | I know I don’t have to tell you guys this, | 我知道你们不需要别人提醒 |
[06:27] | but that part of the border… | 但边境那块地区… |
[06:28] | it’s like the Wild West. | 就像是未开化的美国西部 |
[06:30] | So you do your thing and then | 你们办完事儿 |
[06:31] | come right back. | 就赶紧回来 |
[06:32] | – Sounds good. – Besides, | -正合我意 -而且 |
[06:35] | what could go wrong? | 能出什么事呢 |
[06:37] | 墨西哥 阿奎罗城 | |
[06:50] | I don’t suppose | 我想这里… |
[06:50] | they’re too strict about speed limits here, Agent Silva? | 限速不太严格是吧 席尔瓦探员 |
[06:53] | The way cops work in Arquero, | 就阿奎罗警察的风格 |
[06:55] | be lucky if it’s a radar gun they are pointing at you. | 超速根本就是小事 |
[06:57] | Yeah, I’ve been reading up on the situation | 没错 我读过不少有关 |
[06:59] | down here. | 边境局势的文章 |
[07:00] | The war between the drug cartels | 贩毒集团之间的明争暗斗 |
[07:02] | is really heating up. | 不断升级 |
[07:04] | And from what I understand, | 就我所知 |
[07:05] | local police are in the cartel’s pocket. | 当地警方已被贩毒集团牢牢控制 |
[07:07] | Am I right? | 我说的对吗 |
[07:09] | And one thing all sides agree on: | 各方势力还达成了一个共识 |
[07:11] | they despise outside law enforcement. | 他们鄙视外部执法部门 |
[07:13] | Americans or Federales. | 诸如美国人和联邦人员 |
[07:16] | Great. | 这下可好了 |
[07:31] | 停尸房 | |
[07:32] | That’s the place? | 就是这里吗 |
[07:55] | Dr. Blanco? | 是布兰科医生吗 |
[07:57] | Si? | 你是 |
[08:00] | I’m Dr. Al Robbins, pathologist | 我是艾尔·罗宾斯 |
[08:02] | from the Las Vegas coroner. | 拉斯维加斯法医处的病理学医生 |
[08:04] | – Las Vegas? – Si. Yo soy | -拉斯维加斯 -是的 我是 |
[08:05] | Nick Stokes, con Las Vegas PD. | 拉斯维加斯警局的尼克·丝多克斯 |
[08:08] | This is about that girl? | 你们是为了那个女孩而来吗 |
[08:11] | Yes, sir. Ana Ortiz. | 是 先生 我们为安娜·奥尔蒂斯而来 |
[08:13] | What kind of budget do you have to work with | 你们在拉斯维加斯工作 |
[08:15] | – out there in Las Vegas? – I’m sorry? | -享受的是什么预算 -你说什么 |
[08:17] | You can travel the world, | 你们可以环游世界 |
[08:19] | just to be told in person, go away! | 只为亲耳听到我的回答 “走开” |
[08:27] | I told you, amigo. | 我早就跟你们说过了 老兄 |
[08:28] | Dr. Blanco. Dr. Blanco. | 布兰科医生 布兰科医生 |
[08:30] | We’re not trying | 我们并不是想 |
[08:31] | to invade your territory, sir. | 越俎代庖 先生 |
[08:40] | Dr. Blanco… | 布兰科医生… |
[08:42] | if you’ll just allow me | 能否容许我 |
[08:43] | to examine the body– please. | 来验她的尸体 求你了 |
[08:46] | I’ve already told her father what happened to her. | 我已经把这里的情况告诉了她父亲 |
[08:49] | I will autopsy her once I’m finished | 我验完排在她之前的尸体后 |
[08:51] | with those that have been waiting longer. | 就会对她进行尸检 |
[08:53] | Dr. Blanco, federal agencies are prepared | 布兰科医生 如有需要联邦机构会介入此事 |
[08:54] | to intervene if necessary, so I suggest… | 所以我建议您还是好好合作 |
[09:03] | The body’s in cold storage. | 尸体在冷藏库 |
[09:05] | Drains are backed up. | 下水道已经堵住了 |
[09:09] | There’s the bucket. | 这里是水桶 |
[09:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:12] | Are there other staff here? | 这里还有别的工作人员吗 |
[09:15] | – Just me. – Wait a minute, you handle | -就我一个 -等等 你一个人一年 |
[09:16] | over a thousand murders a year by yourself? | 要处理上千件谋杀案吗 |
[09:19] | In a good year, yes. | 时局好的话 确实如此 |
[09:22] | That’s insane. | 这太疯狂了 |
[09:23] | There’s only one body that you’re worried about. | 你们管好那具尸体就是了 别瞎操心 |
[09:26] | She wasn’t murdered. | 她不是死于谋杀 |
[09:31] | Anonymous caller, uh, saw her | 匿名目击者发现 |
[09:32] | by the side of the road in the middle of nowhere. | 她躺在荒郊野外的路边 |
[09:35] | I picked her up. | 我把她带了回来 |
[09:35] | I found cocaine inside her nostrils, | 我在她的鼻孔 头发和裙子中 |
[09:37] | all over her hair, | 都发现了可卡因 |
[09:39] | her dress– overdose. | 她是吸毒过量而死 |
[09:41] | She has no history of drug use. | 她没有吸毒史 |
[09:43] | – Says who? – Says me. | -谁说的 -我说的 |
[09:52] | You know, I’m starting to get the feeling | 我开始有种感觉 |
[09:54] | he doesn’t want us around. | 他不希望我们插手此事 |
[10:26] | So, I had Dr. Blanco give me Ana’s clothes. | 我问布兰科医生要来了安娜的衣物 |
[10:28] | There was no butcher paper. | 这儿没有厚皮纸 |
[10:30] | So local news is going to have to do here. | 只能拿当地报纸凑合着用了 |
[10:39] | Everything all right? | 你还好吗 |
[10:41] | Ana’s father wanted some answers. | 安娜的父亲想知道答案 |
[10:44] | He’s not gonna like them. | 可这答案他不会想听的 |
[10:45] | Her hair is thinning, she has sores on her mouth. | 她头发稀疏 嘴部出现溃疡 |
[10:48] | The signs of sustained drug use. | 是长期吸毒的症状 |
[10:50] | The degree of damage to the liver and kidneys | 肝肾的损伤程度 |
[10:52] | is further evidence consistent with her being | 更是证实了 |
[10:55] | a serious long-term drug user. | 她是一名瘾君子 |
[10:58] | And her father had no idea? | 她父亲毫不知情吗 |
[11:00] | I don’t think so. | 应该是吧 |
[11:03] | We’ll express-ship a sample of her heart blood to Vegas. | 我会将她的心脏血液样本快运回维加斯 |
[11:06] | Lab can run a drug panel. | 实验室可以做毒品检测 |
[11:08] | Blanco also gave me a sample of the cocaine trace | 布兰科也给了我一份在她鼻孔和头发中 |
[11:11] | he found in her nose and hair. | 发现的可卡因样本 |
[11:13] | So we’ll check that out. | 我们会查个水落石出 |
[11:16] | What’s going on with her feet? | 她的脚是怎么回事 |
[11:17] | Are you seeing this? | 你看见了吗 |
[11:18] | Well, it sounds kind of strange, | 听上去有些奇怪 |
[11:20] | but the tissue damage | 但组织损伤表明 |
[11:21] | is consistent with frostbite. | 这应该是冻疮 |
[11:24] | Frostbite? | 冻疮 |
[11:26] | In a town where the morgue doesn’t drop below 50 degrees? | 在一座连停尸房都高达十度以上的小城吗 |
[11:29] | You got me. | 这可问倒我了 |
[11:34] | Whoa, there’s traces of cornhusk all over this dress. | 她裙子里全是玉米穗壳 |
[11:43] | Don’t worry, Doc, we’ll find out exactly what happened to her. | 别担心 医生 我们会查出真相的 |
[11:45] | I hope so. | 希望吧 |
[11:57] | This is definitely Claire Marsh and her husband’s brother Jeff. | 俩人的确是克莱尔·马什和她丈夫的弟弟杰夫 |
[12:04] | Single GSWs to their heads? | 只有头部中枪吗 |
[12:05] | Through and through on his, no exit wound on hers. | 子弹贯穿了他的脑袋 可她没有 |
[12:08] | Expansive mortar did the rest of this damage. | 其他创伤均由膨胀泥浆所致 |
[12:10] | Well, Finn is X-raying the rest of the concrete now. | 芬恩现在正在给剩下的混凝土拍X光片 |
[12:13] | She thought she saw an embedded bullet, | 她发现一枚子弹嵌于其中 |
[12:16] | which means they were shot in the garage. | 这意味着他们是在车库被人枪杀的 |
[12:19] | Right beside their shallow grave. | 就在他们浅浅的墓穴边 |
[12:20] | But the concrete expanded and shifted, | 但由于混凝土膨胀变形 |
[12:22] | so we won’t be able to determine anything | 我们无法确定 |
[12:24] | about the bullet’s trajectory. | 子弹的轨迹 |
[12:32] | Greg. | 格雷格 |
[12:33] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[12:34] | A gun. | 一把枪 |
[12:35] | Possible murder weapon? | 也许这就是凶器 |
[12:37] | You know, I found some antidepressants | 我在他们家检查杰夫的物品时 |
[12:39] | among Jeff’s stuff at the house. | 发现了一些抗抑郁药物 |
[12:41] | Guy has emotional problems, ends up with a gun in his hand? | 这家伙情绪不稳定 还手握一把枪 |
[12:44] | You’re thinking murder-suicide. | 你觉得他是杀人后再自杀 |
[12:46] | Wouldn’t be the first guy to covet | 又不是第一次见人 |
[12:47] | his brother’s wife. | 觊觎自己兄弟的妻子了 |
[12:49] | He wants to off himself. | 他想自我了断 |
[12:50] | Decides to take her with him. | 还决定让她随他而去 |
[12:52] | So, he shoots her, pours the concrete, | 所以 他开枪杀了她 倒了水泥 |
[12:55] | and then snuggles up beside her in the concrete. | 然后在水泥中依偎她躺下 |
[12:59] | Bam. | 砰 |
[13:00] | It’s a possibility. | 有这个可能 |
[13:02] | Actually it’s not. | 其实没有 |
[13:04] | I found high-velocity blood spatter | 我在克莱尔的衣服上 |
[13:06] | on Claire’s clothing. | 发现了高速喷溅的血滴 |
[13:08] | Wrong side to be from her GSW.So it was his, | 与她枪伤处方向相反 因此血迹是他的 |
[13:11] | which means she was standing out of the concrete | 意味着他被枪击时 |
[13:13] | next to him when he was shot. | 她站在他旁边 在水泥外 |
[13:15] | My theory — double murder, killer plants the gun, | 我的想法是 双重谋杀 凶手故意留下了枪 |
[13:17] | buries them. | 埋了他们 |
[13:18] | Occam’s razor is so dull. | 一定是嫌弃”奥卡姆剃刀原理”太无聊 |
[13:18] | 奥卡姆剃刀原理 “如无必要 勿增实体” 指不要人为复杂化 | |
[13:31] | Okay. | 好了 |
[13:31] | Doc’s gathering his notes, writing his report. | 医生正在整理他的笔记 写报告 |
[13:34] | We’ll be out of here first thing tomorrow. | 明天一早我们就能出去了 |
[13:36] | Cool. Secured some tacos from down the street. | 好极了 给你留了几个街上的炸玉米饼 |
[13:38] | Weapons-grade hot sauce. | 还有重磅级辣酱 |
[13:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:44] | So, did you read about | 你有没有听说 |
[13:45] | this cartel massacre last week? | 上周的毒贩大屠杀 |
[13:47] | Four gunned down, one of them beheaded. | 四个人被枪杀 其中的一个被砍了头 |
[13:48] | I’ve got them in the cooler right now. | 他们现在就在我的冷库里 |
[13:51] | The news treats it like it’s something to celebrate. | 新闻写得好像这是一件值得庆祝的事 |
[13:54] | But look at these guys. | 但是看看这些人 |
[13:55] | Murder sells papers, amigo. | 有谋杀 报纸好销量啊亲 |
[13:56] | Yeah, but it’s different down here. | 但是这事不一样 |
[13:58] | I mean, these cartel guys are worshipped like celebrities. | 这帮毒贩子被崇拜得像名流一样 |
[14:01] | There’s songs written about their crimes. | 还有歌颂扬他们的犯罪 |
[14:03] | Sure, but wasn’t Vegas founded by criminals? | 但是拉斯维加斯不就是由各类罪犯建立的吗 |
[14:05] | You guys put your mobsters in a museum. | 你们还把黑老大们放进博物馆 |
[14:08] | That’s history, not news. | 那是历史 不是新闻 |
[14:09] | Okay, so who do you think buys all the drugs? | 那你觉得都是谁买的那些毒品呢 |
[14:12] | Place like Sin City. | 那可是拉斯维加斯啊–罪恶之城 |
[14:13] | Come do whatever you want. | 什么样的人都有 |
[14:15] | No cartels without customers. | 没有顾客 就没有毒贩子 |
[14:25] | I think you hurt his feelings. | 我觉得你伤他感情了 |
[14:26] | Don’t get me wrong, Stokes. | 别误会我 斯多克斯 |
[14:27] | You hook me up with a deal at Caesars, I’m there. | 如果你在凯撒宫给我联系到了卖毒的上家 我一定去 |
[14:41] | Something wrong, Nick? | 有事不对劲吗 尼克 |
[14:43] | These men were all slaughtered in a cartel hit last week. | 这些人都是上周的毒贩袭击中被屠杀的 |
[14:47] | That paper shows | 报纸上显示 |
[14:48] | cornhusks on the ground. | 地上有玉米壳 |
[14:49] | …在高速路附近的一个玉米农场… …多人被枪杀… | |
[14:54] | It’s all over them. | 他们身上到处都有 |
[14:56] | That’s the same trace that was found on Ana Ortiz. | 这与安娜·奥尔蒂斯身上发现的一样 |
[15:02] | Dr. Blanco? | 布兰科医生 |
[15:04] | I think there’s been a cross-contamination of trace | 我觉得这些尸体之间 |
[15:06] | between the bodies. | 有交叉污染 |
[15:08] | Bull. | 胡扯 |
[15:09] | This place might not be pretty, | 这个地方就算不漂亮 |
[15:11] | but I do my job right. | 但我一定尽忠职守 |
[15:13] | I don’t make mistakes like that. | 我不会犯那种错误 |
[15:15] | If that’s true, then Ana Ortiz | 如果是真的 那安娜·奥尔蒂斯 |
[15:16] | was at the same place | 一定与那四个人一样 |
[15:17] | where those four men were murdered. | 死在同一个地方 |
[15:19] | We found traces of cornhusk | 我们在她的身上找到玉米壳残留物 |
[15:19] | 血场 | |
[15:20] | on her body, the same way they had it. | 就像他们身上的一样 |
[15:26] | Dr. Blanco, there’s more to her story, isn’t there? | 布兰科医生 她的死另有隐情 是吗 |
[15:31] | I recovered those men from the site of the massacre. | 我在大屠杀现场找到了这些人的尸体 |
[15:34] | Cartel property. | 那里是毒贩子的地盘 |
[15:36] | Used to be a cornfield. | 曾经是个玉米地 |
[15:38] | Next day, an anonymous caller said that I left a body behind. | 第二天 有匿名电话说我漏了一具尸体 |
[15:43] | Went back out there, | 我回到那里 |
[15:44] | little bit away from where the other bodies fell. | 离其他尸体远一点的地方 |
[15:47] | There was a girl. | 有一个女孩 |
[15:51] | So, you lied to us. | 所以你之前没说实话 |
[15:53] | You’re here for the girl. | 你是为了那个女孩来的 |
[15:55] | Not the cartel killings. | 不是为了毒贩谋杀案 |
[15:56] | And she wasn’t shot like the other… | 而且她不像其他人是被枪杀的 |
[15:58] | men, so why-why keep digging into it? | 所以为什么要深究呢 |
[16:00] | I want to see the investigative file on that shooting right now. | 我想看那件枪击案的调查文件 立刻马上 |
[16:03] | She died of an overdose. | 她是药物过量死的 |
[16:05] | An overdose of cocaine. | 可卡因过量 |
[16:07] | All right? | 行了吧 |
[16:08] | So, let it be. | 就这样吧 |
[16:08] | I need to see that file. | 我需要看那份文件 |
[16:14] | There isn’t one. | 没有文件 |
[16:15] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[16:16] | He’s not lying to you, Stokes. | 他没骗你 斯多克斯 |
[16:18] | Cartel-on-cartel crime, nobody’s looking into that. | 毒贩自相残杀的案件 没有人会去调查 |
[16:21] | Then we will. | 那我们来 |
[16:22] | What? | 什么 |
[16:23] | We came here to determine what happened to Ana Ortiz. | 我们来就是为了弄清安娜·奥尔蒂斯怎么死的 |
[16:25] | And by God, that’s what we’re gonna do. | 这就是我们要查的 |
[16:27] | Now, her body was found at the scene of that massacre, | 现在 她的尸体是在大屠杀现场发现的 |
[16:30] | we’re gonna go back out there, | 我们就要回到那里 |
[16:31] | and we’re gonna process it. | 处理现场采集证据 |
[16:32] | Nick, I’m not so sure… | 尼克 我不确定… |
[16:33] | You want to go stand in a field that’s still bloody | 你想去的那个血迹斑斑 |
[16:35] | from the last guys who stood there. | 刚处决过人的地方 |
[16:37] | We’d be target practice. | 我们会成为枪靶子的 |
[16:38] | Well, if you think it’s too dangerous… | 如果你觉得这太危险了… |
[16:41] | I’ll go alone. | 我就一个人去 |
[17:08] | You trust these guys? | 你信得过这些人吗 |
[17:09] | 阿奎罗警局 | |
[17:09] | Local PD was the best protection my office could coordinate. | 当地警力是我所能调动的最好的保护了 |
[17:12] | These guys are safer than nothing. | 有总比没有好 |
[17:14] | That’s debatable. | 这个有待商榷 |
[17:18] | So, Dr. Blanco | 布兰科医生说 |
[17:20] | said he found Ana’s body right around here. | 他是在这儿附近发现了安娜的尸体 |
[17:24] | And look at this. | 看看这个 |
[17:26] | Same cocaine trace | 在安娜的鼻子里 |
[17:27] | that was found in Ana’s nose. | 有相同的可卡因残留物 |
[17:35] | Tire treads. | 轮胎印 |
[17:37] | Looks like they came to a stop | 看起来他们是要停在… |
[17:39] | right here. | 这里 |
[17:41] | 18-wheeler. | 大型货车 |
[17:46] | Javier, there’s flakes of blood in these treads. | 哈维尔 这些轮胎印中有血迹 |
[17:50] | The truck drove through the blood from the massacre. | 卡车从大屠杀的血迹上开了过去 |
[17:54] | That’s what I’m thinking. | 我也是这么想的 |
[18:03] | Who the hell is that? | 那是谁 |
[18:05] | Quien es ese, senior? | 警官 那是谁 |
[18:13] | Be ready. | 准备好 |
[18:33] | What was that? | 怎么了 |
[18:34] | Said he heard we were investigating | 他说他听说我们在调查一个 |
[18:35] | an overdosed American girl, | 吸毒过量的美国妞 |
[18:37] | so why the hell are we poking around the blood of the cartel? | 为什么我们在毒贩的血迹附近晃悠 |
[18:49] | You know, the way the blood is flaked in these treads | 根据轮胎印中的血迹片层的状态 |
[18:51] | tells me this blood pool was dry | 说明卡车开过去时 |
[18:53] | when the truck drove through it, | 血泊是干的 |
[18:54] | and that was at least a couple hours | 因此这至少是在屠杀的 |
[18:56] | after the massacre. | 几小时以后 |
[18:58] | It stopped right there, | 它在那儿停下 |
[19:00] | and it dumped Ana’s body right over there. | 然后把安娜的尸体扔在这里 |
[19:03] | Fascinating. | 有意思 |
[19:05] | Can we get the hell out of here? | 能别呆在这鬼地方了吗 |
[19:07] | Yeah, let’s go. | 好 我们走 |
[19:43] | Just finished processing | 刚刚处理完 |
[19:45] | the concrete couple’s clothes. | 水泥二人组的衣服 |
[19:48] | That was kind of a sexy little dress she had on there. | 她那穿的可真是性感小裙 |
[19:51] | Nice shoes, too, although the, uh, | 也是双好鞋子 |
[19:53] | soles had speckles of paint on them. | 尽管鞋底有些斑点 |
[19:55] | Well, I have a bullet and I have a gun, | 我有一发子弹 一把枪 |
[19:58] | but I have no way to fire it | 但我没法开枪 |
[19:59] | to make a comparison, | 来做弹痕对比 |
[20:00] | because the gun barrel is split like a banana peel. | 因为枪管跟香蕉皮似得劈开了 |
[20:03] | The expansive mortar got in it. | 给膨胀的灰浆弄得 |
[20:05] | Yeah. So I’ve tried something different. | 所以我试了别的方法 |
[20:07] | I’ve microsiled the inside of the barrel. | 我给枪管里面倒了模 |
[20:11] | That works? | 有用吗 |
[20:18] | Yes, it does. | 管用 |
[20:29] | It’s a match. | 是匹配的 |
[20:30] | We’ve got our murder weapon. | 我们找到凶器了 |
[20:31] | The killer left it in the vic’s hand. | 凶手把它留在受害者手中 |
[20:33] | Oh, I also found an errant hair in the cement. | 我还在水泥里发现了掉落的头发 |
[20:36] | Henry ran DNA on it. | 亨利测了上面的DNA |
[20:38] | Did not match either one of our victims, so… | 跟我们的受害者都不匹配 |
[20:39] | 头发样本与受害者均不匹配 | |
[20:41] | hopefully could be the killer’s. | 但愿能是凶手的 |
[20:46] | I can smell the health code | 我在这儿都能闻出那儿 |
[20:47] | violations in that place from here Dr. | 违反了卫生法案 医生 |
[20:48] | Hodges… | 霍奇斯 |
[20:49] | Promise me I can’t get a staph infection through the Internet. | 你可得保证我不会在网上感染葡萄球菌 |
[20:52] | Hodges, the tox reports, please. | 霍奇斯 毒检报告 谢谢 |
[20:55] | Right. | 没错 |
[20:56] | I ran a full drug screen | 我对你寄过来的血样 |
[20:57] | on the sample of heart blood you sent. | 进行了全面的药物筛查 |
[21:00] | Ana Ortiz was completely clean. | 安娜·奥尔蒂斯体内完全没有毒品 |
[21:03] | Well, that makes no sense. | 那说不通啊 |
[21:04] | Cocaine was collected from inside her nostrils. | 可是直接从她鼻孔里收集的可卡因 |
[21:07] | Well, then she must have exercised | 那她肯定练就了 |
[21:09] | remarkable nasal restraint. | 有着惊人克制力的鼻子 |
[21:11] | Don’t know what else I can tell you. | 没别的好说的了 |
[21:14] | Definitely see some mold spores up | 还有 我肯定那儿有霉菌孢子发芽了 |
[21:15] | in that corner of the… | 就在那角落… |
[21:16] | Uh, we’re starting to lose connection. | 我们这儿信号不太好 |
[21:19] | Thank you, Hodges. | 先谢了 霍奇斯 |
[21:19] | Whoa, wait a… | 等一下… |
[21:22] | Uh, Dr. Blanco, may I use one of your microscopes? | 布兰科医生 能借我个显微镜吗 |
[21:25] | Should I check it for health code violations? | 要我去查查有没有违反卫生法案吗 |
[21:26] | That man is a hypochondriac and a lunatic, | 那货有忧郁症 而且精神错乱 |
[21:30] | and I apologize. | 我很抱歉 |
[21:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:37] | So what are you thinking? | 你怎么看 |
[21:39] | Now, with a drug overdose eliminated, | 排除了吸毒过量 |
[21:43] | other explanation for Ana’s symptoms is poisoning. | 安娜症状的其他解释就是中毒了 |
[21:47] | Look at that. | 你看看 |
[21:51] | Alternating dark bands near the root. | 靠近根部 交替的深色带 |
[21:54] | Heavy metal poisoning? | 重金属中毒 |
[21:55] | Certainly appears that way. | 看起来的确是的 |
[21:57] | Seen my share of that. | 看看我的发现 |
[22:00] | As a young coroner, | 当年我还年轻 |
[22:02] | this area was full of industrial pollution. | 这块地区满是工业污染 |
[22:05] | Factories were no better than the cartels. | 工厂比贩毒集团好不到哪去 |
[22:09] | They left babies on my table. | 我为此尸检了好多婴儿 |
[22:14] | Oh, yeah. Mees’ lines. | 啊 这是米氏线 |
[22:16] | Consistent with heavy metal poisoning. | 与重金属中毒一致 |
[22:17] | It could also explain the frostbite on her feet. | 这也可以解释她双脚的冻伤 |
[22:20] | Toxic metals can cause peripheral neuropathy, | 有毒金属会导致周边神经病变 |
[22:23] | make one’s feet feel like they’re burning. | 让人感觉双脚在燃烧一样 |
[22:25] | She may have been icing them. | 她也许一直在用冰敷 |
[22:26] | So the question is, how was she poisoned | 所以问题在于 她是怎么中毒的 |
[22:29] | and why did she end up at that massacre site? | 她最后又怎么会被埋在那儿 |
[22:32] | She was dumped there by a semi truck, | 她是被辆半挂卡车抛尸在那儿的 |
[22:35] | hours after the shooting. | 就在大屠杀几个小时后 |
[22:36] | Well, Nick, I’ll match and raise your discovery. | 尼克 我能核实你的发现 |
[22:39] | Ana Ortiz didn’t have any drugs in her system. | 安娜·奥尔蒂斯体内没有任何毒品 |
[22:41] | Not an overdose. Heavy metal poisoning. | 不是吸毒过量 是重金属中毒 |
[22:44] | Wait a minute, now. | 等等 |
[22:46] | Then what is this stuff? | 那这是什么 |
[22:48] | I was hoping you’d figure that out. | 我还指望你知道呢 |
[22:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:53] | Is that your water, doctor? | 那是你的水吗 医生 |
[23:02] | Doesn’t dissolve in water. | 不溶于水 |
[23:04] | Not cocaine. | 不是可卡因 |
[23:12] | This is pulverized plastic. | 这是研碎的塑料 |
[23:14] | They melt it down | 他们把它融化 |
[23:15] | and use it to make milk jugs, | 去做牛奶壶 |
[23:17] | stuff like that. | 那一类的东西 |
[23:18] | So how did it get on Ana Ortiz? | 那它又怎么到了安娜·奥尔蒂斯体内了 |
[23:20] | Any, uh, plastics production around here? | 这附近有塑料厂家吗 |
[23:23] | There’s a plant outside of town. | 城外有家塑料工厂 |
[23:25] | Well, the fact that Ana had it in her nose | 安娜鼻子里和头发上都是这东西 |
[23:27] | and her hair suggests she was around a lot of it. | 说明她一定是被这东西包围了 |
[23:30] | Maybe buried in it. | 也许被埋在塑料粉里 |
[23:31] | Semi could’ve come from that plant. | 卡车可能是那工厂的 |
[23:33] | I got to get out there, | 我得去那儿 |
[23:34] | check out those trucking records. | 检查货运记录 |
[23:36] | That plant– like much around here– is infected. | 那个工厂 跟这周边的一样 都中”毒”不浅 |
[23:40] | Ties to cartel trafficking and money laundering. | 跟非法毒品交易和洗钱密切相关 |
[23:43] | They’re not gonna be happy to see you there, my friend. | 他们不会乐意看见你的 朋友 |
[23:44] | I don’t care. | 我不介意 |
[23:46] | What did I miss? | 我错过什么了吗 |
[23:48] | Hey, grab your stuff. | 拿好你的东西 |
[23:49] | We’re going on another field trip. | 我们要再出趟外勤 |
[23:57] | The concrete the killer poured all over your wife | 凶手倒在你妻子 |
[24:00] | and brother’s bodies… | 和你弟弟身上的水泥 |
[24:01] | we crushed it all up. | 我们全部都弄掉了 |
[24:04] | Found this hair. | 发现了这根头发 |
[24:06] | It’s yours. | 是你的 |
[24:08] | It’s my equipment. | 那是我的设备 |
[24:09] | The hair must have been in the mixer from before. | 头发肯定以前就在搅拌器里了 |
[24:11] | Do you, uh, have receipts from your trip, | 你一路上有收据能证明 |
[24:15] | to show that you were in Bakersfield all night? | 你整晚都在贝克尔斯菲市吗 |
[24:16] | You mean for an alibi. | 你是说不在场证明 |
[24:18] | Why the hell would I kill my own wife and brother? | 我为什么会杀了我的妻子和亲弟弟 |
[24:20] | Your wife was wearing a pretty revealing outfit when she died. | 你妻子死时的穿着相当暴露 |
[24:24] | So? | 所以呢 |
[24:24] | So… your brother, alone in the house with your wife. | 所以 你弟弟 跟你妻子共处一室 |
[24:28] | You head out of town, come home early, | 你出城了 提前回来 |
[24:32] | catch them in the middle of something. | 捉奸在床 |
[24:33] | What kind of slapstick porno are you living in, pal? | 你这想得是什么黄片剧情啊 |
[24:36] | My wife, with Jeff? | 我妻子 和杰夫 |
[24:39] | My wife had the house fumigated | 去年杰夫圣诞节来过之后 |
[24:40] | after Jeff visited for Christmas last year. | 我妻子用熏香给房子消了毒 |
[24:42] | She looked at him like he was an ape. | 她看着他就像猿人似的 |
[24:43] | Claire with Jeff? | 卡莱尔和杰夫 |
[24:47] | Not in a million lifetimes. | 几辈子都不可能 |
[24:50] | I’ll get you those receipts from my trip. | 我会给你那晚上的收据 |
[24:52] | But tell me you guys are working on some real leads, too, right? | 但你们确实在找有用的线索 对吧 |
[24:57] | That’s the plastic company’s trucking records | 这是那家塑料公司 |
[24:59] | for the last two weeks. | 近两周的货运记录 |
[25:01] | How’d you get that? | 你们怎么拿到的 |
[25:02] | Slipped some cash to an office clerk. | 给一个办公室文员塞了点钱 |
[25:04] | I mean, you were right, Dr. B. | 布兰科医生 你是对的 |
[25:05] | They’re into a lot more than just plastic over there. | 他们那里可不止有塑料 |
[25:07] | A lot of firepower. | 还有很多武器 |
[25:09] | I mean, who needs an M-16 to guard milk jugs, | 谁要用M16机枪来守卫奶壶啊 |
[25:11] | you know what I mean? | 你懂我的意思吧 |
[25:11] | So, let’s see who was trucking | 让我们看看在安娜·奥尔蒂斯被扔下时 |
[25:12] | pulverized plastics when Ana Ortiz was dumped. | 运送塑料粉的是谁 |
[25:16] | On the ground. | 快蹲下 |
[25:16] | En el piso. | 蹲下 |
[25:18] | Get back, get back, guys. Somos policía. | 退后 退后 我们是警察 |
[25:20] | Qué pasó? | 怎么了 |
[25:21] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[25:29] | Javier Silva. | 哈维尔·席尔瓦 |
[25:30] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Ana Ortiz. | 你因涉嫌谋杀安娜·奥尔蒂斯被捕了 |
[25:32] | – Qué? -What? | -什么 -什么 |
[25:33] | That’s crazy, man. | 肯定是弄错了 |
[25:34] | Who-Who sent you guys down here, huh? | 是谁让你们来的 |
[25:37] | Who told you to come do this? | 谁让你们这么干的 |
[25:42] | It’s gonna be all right, Javier. | 会没事的 哈维尔 |
[25:55] | We’re all right. I mean, we’re under house ar… well, | 我们没事 我们被软禁了 |
[25:58] | morgue arrest. But we’re fine. | 在验尸房里 但我们没事 |
[26:01] | Well, I’m here with representatives | 我正和国务院的 |
[26:02] | of the State Department. | 代表人在一起 |
[26:03] | We’re going to extricate you and the doc ASAP. | 我们会尽快把你和医生救出来 |
[26:06] | But there’s a snag. | 但有一个问题 |
[26:07] | The Arquero police department has the two of you | 阿奎罗警局把你们俩当成 |
[26:09] | as persons of interest in the death Ana Ortiz. | 杀害安娜·奥尔蒂斯的嫌疑人了 |
[26:12] | You got to be kidding me. Really? | 你是在开玩笑吧 真的吗 |
[26:13] | The investigation obviously stepped | 调查的方向 |
[26:15] | on the wrong snakeskin boots. | 显然是错了 |
[26:16] | Well, I’m worried about | 我倒是很担心 |
[26:17] | how they’re taking it out on Agent Silva. | 他们会对席尔瓦探员怎么样 |
[26:19] | There’s no word from him yet, is there? | 还没有他的消息 不是吗 |
[26:21] | Nada. That’s a negative. | 没有 还没有消息 |
[26:22] | But hang tight, Nicky. | 坚持住 尼克 |
[26:24] | We’ll get you out of there. | 我们会把你们救出来的 |
[26:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:27] | Well… | 那么… |
[26:29] | How you guys feeling? | 你们感觉如何 |
[26:31] | Splendid. | 真了不起 |
[26:32] | I love visitors. | 我喜欢有人来访 |
[26:33] | Listen, | 听着 |
[26:34] | the best way we can help Agent Silva… | 我们能帮助席尔瓦探员的最好办法 |
[26:38] | is to find out exactly | 就是查明安娜·奥尔蒂斯 |
[26:41] | what happened to Ana Ortiz. | 身上到底发生了什么 |
[26:43] | The trucking records. | 查清运输记录 |
[26:46] | I’ll entertain the company. | 我去缠住他们 |
[26:56] | You think Ana came down here, | 你觉得安娜来到这里 |
[26:57] | crossed paths with the cartel somehow, | 她惹上了贩毒团伙的麻烦 |
[27:00] | and they had one of their truckers dispose of her body? | 他们让一个司机丢掉了她的尸体 |
[27:04] | 目的地 | |
[27:07] | 阿奎罗 墨西哥 | |
[27:09] | 帕特尔 拉斯维加斯 | |
[27:13] | Hey, Doc, I’m not so sure that trouble found her down here. | 医生 我不觉得她在这里惹上了麻烦 |
[27:17] | I think that trouble found her in Las Vegas. | 我觉得她在拉斯维加斯就有麻烦了 |
[27:19] | Take a look at this trucker, right here. | 看看这个送货员 |
[27:23] | Now, he’s from Arquero, | 他是阿奎罗人 |
[27:24] | but he has a regular route between here and Las Vegas. | 但他走的是这里到拉斯维加斯的固定线路 |
[27:27] | He was in Las Vegas eight days ago. | 八天前他就在拉斯维加斯 |
[27:29] | When Ana went missing. | 安娜是那时失踪的 |
[27:31] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[27:31] | M·贾希尔 | |
[27:39] | Hey, Jim, | 吉姆 |
[27:40] | it’s Nick again. Listen, I think I have someone | 我是尼克 听着 我发现一个 |
[27:42] | you guys should look into. | 你们应该调查的人 |
[27:47] | How we doing with Nick’s trucker suspect? | 尼克发现的嫌疑人查得怎么样了 |
[27:49] | Well, the Vegas plastics company’s been cooperative. | 拉斯维加斯的塑料厂很配合 |
[27:52] | Given us some good information on Mateo Garcia’s truck | 给了我们梅特·贾希尔的卡车信息 |
[27:55] | and his schedule. | 以及他的日程表 |
[27:56] | He is on his way to Las Vegas right now | 他正在来拉斯维加斯 |
[27:58] | to pick up his regular shipment. | 装货的路上 |
[28:00] | Should be in Las Vegas by breakfast. | 早餐时就该到了 |
[28:02] | And Brass will pick him up. | 布拉斯会把他带来的 |
[28:03] | Okay, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:06] | I really appreciate your concern, David, | 谢谢你的关心 大卫 |
[28:08] | but we’re fine. | 但我们没事 |
[28:09] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[28:10] | I-I’ll call my dad’s Air Force buddies. | 我可以给我爸在空军的哥们打电话 |
[28:12] | Some of those guys are crazy enough to come get you. | 有几个家伙可以去把你们救出来 |
[28:15] | I’ll take a rain check, okay? | 我记住了 下次吧 |
[28:16] | Hey, I, uh… I heard about the concrete couple. | 我听说了水泥里的那两个人的事 |
[28:19] | How did their autopsies go? | 他们的验尸进行得如何 |
[28:21] | You’re checking up on my work? | 你在检查我的工作吗 |
[28:23] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[28:25] | I’m just killing some time. | 我只是在打发时间 |
[28:26] | Oh. Okay, well, let’s take a look. | 好吧 那我们来看看 |
[28:29] | Nothing surprising on him. | 他身上没什么特别的 |
[28:32] | C.O.D. is a gunshot wound to the temple. | 死因是太阳穴的枪伤 |
[28:35] | Big exit wound, though. | 子弹出射口很大 |
[28:37] | But with her, things are a bit more complicated. | 对她来说 情况稍微复杂一点 |
[28:43] | That hole in her head would be my guess. | 我猜是她脑袋上的洞 |
[28:45] | Thank you, Dr. Blanco. | 谢谢 布兰科医生 |
[28:47] | And you are right. | 而且你说对了 |
[28:49] | C.O.D. is the gunshot wound. | 死因是枪伤 |
[28:51] | But… | 但是… |
[28:53] | there are other factors. | 还有别的因素 |
[28:56] | Extensive damage to the liver and the kidneys. | 肝脏和肾脏的大面积损伤 |
[28:59] | And, Doc, I took a look at her hair | 医生 我看了看她的头发 |
[29:03] | and I saw alternating dark bands. | 并且看到了交替出现的暗带 |
[29:08] | Check her fingernails, David. | 检查一下她的指甲 大卫 |
[29:10] | Gotcha. | 好的 |
[29:12] | False nails. | 都是美甲 |
[29:14] | One’s missing. | 有一个不见了 |
[29:15] | I’ll see if I can scrape off the glue. | 我看看能不能把胶刮掉 |
[29:17] | Good. | 好 |
[29:22] | Mees’ lines. | 米氏线 |
[29:24] | Heavy metal poisoning? | 重金属中毒吗 |
[29:25] | Go to the scope. | 用显微镜看看 |
[29:27] | Get measurements on the dark bands in her hair. | 测量一下头发上的暗带 |
[29:31] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[29:35] | Two bands, | 两条暗带 |
[29:36] | half a millimeter wide. | 半毫米宽 |
[29:39] | And a half a millimeter apart. | 间距也是半毫米 |
[29:42] | Poisoned on alternating days. | 是隔天被下毒的 |
[29:43] | Same pattern as Ana Ortiz. | 跟安娜·奥尔蒂斯的中毒情况一样 |
[29:45] | David, two women from Vegas | 大卫 两个拉斯维加斯的女人 |
[29:46] | poisoned the same way– that can’t be coincidence. | 以同样的方式中毒 那肯定不是巧合 |
[29:49] | Doc, you went all the way down to Mexico | 医生 你跑了那么远到墨西哥去 |
[29:51] | and we’re working on the same case. | 而我们查的是同一个案子 |
[29:55] | So you got her in your truck, | 你把她放进你的车里 |
[29:57] | and you took her for a ride, | 带着她走了一段 |
[29:58] | isn’t that right, Mateo? | 不是吗 梅特 |
[29:59] | I have no idea what happened to her. | 我不知道她身上发生了什么 |
[30:01] | Well, let me jog your memory, okay? | 让我帮你回忆一下 好吗 |
[30:03] | You’re on a long haul, you’re a lonely guy. | 你正在跑长途 你很寂寞 |
[30:05] | You see a beautiful girl in Vegas. You pick her up. | 你在拉斯维加斯看到一个美女 让她上车 |
[30:08] | Maybe she’ll accompany you on your trip to Arquero, right? | 也许她能在去阿奎罗的路上跟你作伴 对吗 |
[30:11] | – No. – We know that you drove her down there. | -不 -我们知道是你载她过去的 |
[30:13] | But I didn’t know. | 可我不知道 |
[30:14] | All right? I loaded my truck at the Vegas plant. | 我在拉斯维加斯分厂装了货 |
[30:18] | 20 drums of pulverized plastic. | 二十桶粉状塑料 |
[30:20] | – Drove it down to Arquero. – Okay. | -然后开回阿奎罗 -好吧 |
[30:22] | Straight through, no stops. | 直接开回去 中间没停过 |
[30:24] | When I got there, I started unloading. | 我回来了以后 开始卸货 |
[30:27] | One of the drums felt… too heavy. | 其中一个桶感觉…有点重 |
[30:31] | She was inside. | 她就在里面 |
[30:33] | Muerta. | 女尸 |
[30:34] | Muerta. | 女尸 |
[30:35] | And how did she end up like that? | 她怎么会变成那个样子的 |
[30:37] | No lo sé? | 我不知道 |
[30:38] | But I called the Arquero police. | 但我通知了阿奎罗警方 |
[30:40] | They wanted nothing to do with a dead American girl. | 他们不想管一个死掉的美国女孩 |
[30:43] | So you dumped this poor girl’s body | 所以你就像丢垃圾一样 |
[30:46] | like a piece of road trip trash in a field? | 把这个可怜女孩的尸体给扔了 |
[30:50] | Senior, | 长官 |
[30:51] | I could have made it so that nobody ever saw her again. | 我本可以让人再也找不到她 |
[30:56] | But I wanted the girl, | 但我希望这女孩 |
[30:58] | y su familia, | 和她的家人 |
[31:00] | to get a chance to get some answers. | 有机会找到答案 |
[31:03] | So I hear about the cartel massacre, | 所以当我看到关于大屠杀的报道时 |
[31:06] | and I took the girl to that field. | 我就把那女孩带过去了 |
[31:08] | And then you told the coroner he missed one. | 然后你告诉验尸官他漏了一个 |
[31:12] | Whatever happened to that poor girl, | 不管在这女孩身上发生了什么 |
[31:15] | it happened up here. | 都发生在这里 |
[31:18] | So Brass thinks that the truck driver | 布拉斯觉得卡车司机 |
[31:20] | was just an unwitting transporter of Ana Ortiz’s body? | 只是无意中运送了安娜·奥尔蒂斯的尸体吗 |
[31:23] | Well, tox says both Ana and Claire | 毒理学显示安娜和克莱尔 |
[31:25] | were poisoned by thallium. | 同属铊中毒 |
[31:26] | Same pattern of dosing. | 相同的给药模式 |
[31:28] | So it has to be the same poison suspect. | 应该是同一个人下的毒 |
[31:31] | Whoever that is must have dumped Ana Ortiz’s body in the barrel | 不管是谁做的 都是他把安娜·奥尔蒂斯的尸体 |
[31:34] | at the Las Vegas plastics facility. | 丢在了拉斯维加斯塑料厂的桶里 |
[31:36] | And then moved on to their next victim. | 然后继续制造下一个受害者 |
[31:39] | All right, so hair analysis shows that Claire’s poisoning | 头发分析显示克莱尔 |
[31:42] | began four days after Ana’s body was dumped. | 在安娜被抛尸四天后中毒 |
[31:44] | But before the poison had the chance to kill Claire, | 不过在克莱尔被毒死之前 |
[31:47] | she was gunned down along with her Jeff Marsh. | 她就跟杰夫·马什一起被枪杀了 |
[31:50] | Yeah, I feel like the killer panicked, | 我能感到凶手很惊慌 |
[31:52] | like he couldn’t wait for the poison to do its job. | 他似乎等不及毒性发作 |
[31:55] | Ana’s disappearance was getting a lot of attention. | 安娜的失踪受到了广泛关注 |
[31:58] | It might have put pressure on him. | 这可能给他造成了压力 |
[32:00] | You know, Ana and Claire have the same killer. | 安娜和克莱尔死于同一个凶手 |
[32:02] | So what else do they have in common? | 她们还有什么共同点 |
[32:04] | Any overlap in their life could be | 她们生活的交集很可能 |
[32:06] | where they crossed paths with their assailant. | 就是她们跟凶手的交集 |
[32:08] | Well, Ana’s 18, | 安娜十八岁 |
[32:10] | child of privilege. | 权贵之女 |
[32:12] | Claire is 15 years older, scraping by | 克莱尔比她大十五岁 |
[32:14] | on temp receptionist jobs around town. | 靠做临时接待员勉强糊口 |
[32:17] | And they lived in different neighborhoods. | 她们住在不同的街区 |
[32:18] | No apparent family connection. | 家庭之间没有什么关系 |
[32:20] | You guys, tip just came in from PD. | 同志们 警方又有了点线索 |
[32:22] | A friend of Claire’s heard about her murder, | 克莱尔的一个朋友听说了她被谋杀的事 |
[32:24] | and thought this could be a lead. | 觉得这个可能会有帮助 |
[32:26] | Claire texted her this photo three days ago. | 克莱尔三天前给她发了这张照片 |
[32:26] | 准备去找我的”艺术家” | |
[32:28] | “Ready for a visit with my artiste.” | 准备去找我的”艺术家” |
[32:30] | Seeing someone on the side? | 她在私下跟别人约会 |
[32:32] | Friend said Claire didn’t give her any details, | 那个朋友说克莱尔没有多说什么 |
[32:33] | but, Morgan, you found trace of paint on Claire’s shoes, right? | 但摩根不是在克莱尔鞋底发现颜料斑点吗 |
[32:37] | It could be that Claire had contact with this artiste | 可能克莱尔在她死前 |
[32:40] | around the time of her death. | 找过那个”艺术家” |
[32:41] | Anything that can help solve Claire’s case | 任何关于克莱尔的线索 |
[32:43] | can help solve Ana’s. | 都可能跟安娜有关 |
[32:45] | Where was the photo taken? | 照片是在哪里照的 |
[32:46] | Henry just analyzed the metadata. | 亨利刚刚分析了元数据 |
[32:48] | Picture was snapped at a house in Henderson. | 照片是在亨德森镇的一座房子里上传的 |
[32:50] | Want to check it out? | 要去查一下吗 |
[32:52] | LVPD! | 拉斯维加斯警局 |
[33:00] | Elderly homeowner leases out the guesthouse to a guy. | 上了年纪的业主把房子租给了一个人 |
[33:03] | Uses it as his studio, pays cash. | 那人租这里当工作室 现金交易 |
[33:07] | All clear. | 没有发现可疑 |
[33:09] | You got a name? | 你拿到他的名字了吗 |
[33:10] | No, she swears she wrote it down somewhere. | 没有 她发誓自己记在某个地方了 |
[33:53] | Ana Ortiz. | 安娜·奥尔蒂斯 |
[34:00] | Claire Marsh. | 克莱尔·马什 |
[34:02] | Lifelike. | 很逼真 |
[34:04] | For the last time. | 最后的肖像 |
[34:16] | So shame the artiste | 很遗憾这个”艺术家” |
[34:17] | didn’t sign his work. | 没在作品上签名 |
[34:18] | Didn’t leave any indication of who he is. | 没有留下任何身份线索 |
[34:21] | You know, Claire was wearing that dress when she was shot. | 克莱尔被枪杀前就穿着那条裙子 |
[34:24] | Maybe she was here shortly before, posing. | 说不定她之前就在这里当模特 |
[34:32] | Got some broken glass. | 这里有些碎玻璃 |
[34:38] | Red wine with trace of something in it. | 红酒里有点别的东西 |
[34:43] | Got some personal letters here. | 这儿有些私人信件 |
[34:48] | Green flame. | 绿色火焰 |
[34:50] | It’s thallium. | 是铊[焰色反应] |
[34:52] | He hid the poison in the wine. | 他把毒下在酒里 |
[34:54] | Tastelsess, odorless. | 无色无味 |
[34:59] | The victims had no idea. | 受害者完全无法察觉 |
[35:03] | Greg, one of these is from Ana Ortiz. | 格雷格 其中一封来自安娜·奥尔蒂斯 |
[35:06] | “My love, I can’t be yours forever. | 我的爱人 我不可能永远属于你 |
[35:09] | You’re capturing me in your work, | 但你用作品记录了我 |
[35:10] | and that will have to be enough for now.” | 那就已经足够了 |
[35:13] | She was pulling away from him. | 她想要离开他 |
[35:14] | But he wasn’t going to let that happen. | 可是他不愿意 |
[35:16] | He poisoned her to weaken her, make her sick, | 他给她下毒使她变得虚弱 |
[35:20] | dependent on him so she couldn’t leave, | 依赖他而无法离开 |
[35:21] | but he pushed it too far. | 可他下手太重了 |
[35:23] | When a sadist kills a plaything, he needs a replacement. | 当虐待狂杀死了玩物 他需要个替代品 |
[35:26] | A new victim to control. Claire. | 一个新的受害者 克莱尔 |
[35:38] | Claire was missing an acrylic fingernail. | 克莱尔少了一枚美甲 |
[35:41] | Here it is. | 就在这里 |
[35:44] | You know, Ana was all over the news. | 要知道 关于安娜的报道铺天盖地 |
[35:47] | Claire might have recognized her. | 克莱尔可能认出她了 |
[35:49] | She was holding a portrait of Ana… | 她拿着安娜的画像 |
[35:52] | She looks familiar. | 她看着好眼熟 |
[35:53] | Then the artist yanked it away from her. | “艺术家”猛地夺走画像 |
[35:56] | She realized he was bad news. | 她意识到他就是凶手 |
[35:59] | He follows her home to silence her. | 他跟踪她回家想干掉她 |
[36:02] | Brother-in-law had the bad luck of being there. | 很不幸她的小叔子也在 |
[36:08] | Claire was gonna be an artist before we met. | 我们相遇之前克莱尔本想做个艺术家 |
[36:10] | Still had some friends from back then. | 她还有些那时候的朋友 |
[36:12] | One of the guys– she used to model for him. | 其中一个 她还做过他的模特 |
[36:14] | I told her I didn’t want to hear about it. | 我跟她说 我不想再听到这个 |
[36:15] | Well, I want to hear about it. | 可我想听 |
[36:17] | So, this dude’s the killer, you’re saying? | 你的意思是这个人就是凶手 |
[36:18] | It’s just someone we want to talk to. | 我们只是想找这个人谈一下 |
[36:20] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么 |
[36:21] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[36:23] | – You don’t remember? – No! | -你不记得了 -不 |
[36:24] | I wasn’t interested in hearing about some guy, | 我对那些坐在那里手里拿着画笔 |
[36:27] | sat there staring at my wife with his brush in his hand. | 给我妻子画像的男人的事没有兴趣 |
[36:30] | If I knew his name, I’d tell you. | 如果我知道他叫什么 我会告诉你的 |
[36:33] | We found some letters that Ana wrote that lead us to believe | 我们找到了一些安娜写的信 |
[36:36] | that the artist who painted this was in a relationship | 证明你女儿曾经 |
[36:41] | with your daughter. | 与画这幅画的艺术家交往 |
[36:42] | – Why would Ana keep that from me? – Well, I don’t know. | -为什么安娜要瞒着我 -我不清楚 |
[36:45] | I don’t know. Maybe he was an older man. | 不清楚 可能他年纪比较大 |
[36:47] | Somebody who could manipulate her into keeping a secret. | 他可能操控她让她对此事保密 |
[36:52] | This is the person who hurt her. | 这就是伤害她的人吗 |
[36:53] | Yeah, look, there’s one other thing, sir. | 没错 还有件事 |
[36:56] | My… my CSIs found a trucking manifest. | 我的手下们找到了一份货运清单 |
[37:00] | Ana’s body was found in a barrel | 安娜的尸体是在拉斯维加斯 |
[37:02] | that belonged to a company here in Las Vegas. | 一家公司的运货车里发现的 |
[37:05] | A Partell Manufacturing. | 帕特尔制造公司 |
[37:08] | What? | 什么 |
[37:09] | We checked the employment records, | 我们查看了员工记录 |
[37:11] | and the other victim, Claire Marsh, worked for Partell | 另一名受害者 克莱尔·马什 |
[37:14] | recently for a few days as a temporary receptionist. | 在帕特尔公司当过几天临时接待员 |
[37:18] | We’ve also discovered that… | 我们还发现… |
[37:20] | you’re on the board of… of that company. | 你是那家公司的董事 |
[37:23] | I hope you’re not implying that I had something to do with it. | 你不是在暗示我与此事有关吧 |
[37:25] | Absolutely not. | 当然不是 |
[37:27] | But the fact that your daughter and another woman | 但事实是 你的女儿 |
[37:31] | who was employed by a company | 和另一名受害者 |
[37:32] | that at least you’re involved with, were both victims… | 都在跟你有关的公司里工作… |
[37:37] | You know, I was just hoping | 我只是希望 |
[37:38] | you could help us connect the dots. | 你能帮我把线索联系起来 |
[37:39] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[37:41] | You know anyone like that? | 你认识类似的人吗 |
[37:42] | I mean, who… who would be capable of such a thing? | 我是说 会做出这种事的人 |
[37:47] | Nobody. | 不认识 |
[37:50] | So, if we’re done… | 如果没有别的事… |
[37:53] | I think I need to go rest now. | 我现在要去休息了 |
[37:55] | You can see yourself out. | 好走不送 |
[38:02] | Russell? | 罗素 |
[38:03] | I checked with Partell Manufacturing HR, | 我跟帕特尔制造公司人力资源部核查 |
[38:05] | any chance they have an employee who also is a known artist. | 是否有员工是艺术家时 |
[38:09] | Turns out they just commissioned a mural | 发现他们刚刚找人 |
[38:11] | in their cafeteria. | 给餐厅画了壁画 |
[38:12] | Artist’s name is Keith Garner. | 艺术家名叫基思·加纳 |
[38:14] | He worked on it late at night, | 他晚上工作到很晚 |
[38:15] | because he’s also got a day job. | 因为他白天也有工作 |
[38:19] | Garner’s day job is an art teacher, | 加纳白天的工作是名美术老师 |
[38:21] | Ana Ortiz’s high school. | 就在安娜·奥尔蒂斯的中学 |
[38:23] | Guess where he taught 15 years ago. | 你猜他十五年前在哪儿教书 |
[38:25] | Claire Marsh’s high school. | 克莱尔·马什的中学 |
[38:26] | He knew both our victims as young students. | 这两名当时还是学生的受害者 他都认识 |
[38:29] | He also attended Ana’s wake. | 他还参加了安娜的遗体告别仪式 |
[38:30] | She will not be forgotten. | 她不会被忘记的 |
[38:32] | He must have bumped into Claire again at the factory, | 他肯定是在厂里碰到克莱尔的 |
[38:34] | and invited her back to his studio as a kind of– | 然后邀请她去他的画室做… |
[38:38] | I don’t know– replacement for Ana. | 怎么说 安娜的替代品 |
[38:40] | Brass is on his way to Garner’s residence. | 布拉斯在去加纳住处的路上 |
[38:41] | I requested a ping on his cell | 我申请查看他的手机信号 |
[38:43] | and a broadcast on his vehicle. | 还有他车子的无线电信号 |
[38:45] | Hey, look at that. | 看那个 |
[38:45] | Ping came back on Garner’s cell phone. | 从加纳的手机上反馈回来的地址 |
[38:50] | Look where he is. | 看他的所在地 |
[38:54] | I never should have let Ana convince me to hire you! | 我不该让安娜说服我聘用你的 |
[38:58] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:59] | That I didn’t protect you, Ana. | 我没保护好你 安娜 |
[39:01] | That I didn’t see… | 我没想到… |
[39:02] | what this son of a bitch was doing to you! | 这个畜生会这样对你 |
[39:07] | No! You don’t look at her! | 不 不准看她 |
[39:10] | She was mine. | 她是我的 |
[39:12] | I loved her. | 我爱她 |
[39:13] | I just wanted to keep her. | 我只想跟她在一起 |
[39:16] | I just wanted her to need me. | 我想让她需要我 |
[39:17] | – Shut up! – She loved me. | -闭嘴 -她爱我 |
[39:20] | LVPD! Put the gun down! | 拉斯维加斯警局 把枪放下 |
[39:22] | Gabriel. All right, all right, hey. | 加布里尔 没事了 没事了 |
[39:24] | Just relax. Everybody just take a second here. | 放松 所有人都停下 |
[39:26] | You don’t want to do this. | 你不想这么做的 |
[39:27] | Just put… | 放下… |
[39:28] | put the weapon down, all right? | 把枪放下 好吗 |
[39:29] | He killed her. He killed my baby girl. | 他杀了她 他杀了我的宝贝女儿 |
[39:32] | All right, now, hey, hey, don’t do that. No, no. | 好吧 别这么做 不 不 |
[39:33] | Don’t you dare. Don’t you dare. | 你不敢 你不敢这么做的 |
[39:36] | All right, everybody relax just for a second. | 好 大家都放松 |
[39:38] | He took her from me! | 他杀了她 |
[39:39] | I know, all right, all right. | 我知道 我知道 |
[39:40] | Just-just listen to me for one second. | 就听我说一句话 |
[39:43] | You can still hear Ana’s voice, can’t you? | 你还是能听到安娜的声音 对不对 |
[39:46] | What is she telling you to do right now? | 她现在在对你说什么 |
[40:08] | – He took her. – All right. | -他杀了她 -没事了 |
[40:12] | Just give me a minute here, will you? | 给我点时间 好吗 |
[40:15] | – My daughter. – You did the right thing. | -我的女儿 -你做得对 |
[40:16] | You did the right thing. | 你这么做很对 |
[40:17] | Your daughter would be proud of you, Gabriel. | 你女儿会为你自豪的 加布里尔 |
[40:37] | I thought you and Stokes took | 我还以为你今早跟丝多克斯 |
[40:39] | the first flight out this morning. | 坐第一班飞机走了 |
[40:40] | Oh, we decided to take a later one. | 我们决定坐下一班 |
[40:42] | I went to the police chief’s office, | 我去了警察局长的办公室 |
[40:44] | and I told him how sorry we were for invading his lovely city | 我跟他道歉说我们闯入他的城市 |
[40:47] | when the real killer was a homegrown American monster. | 凶手却是土生土长的美国恶魔 |
[40:53] | – You told him that? – Yeah, and | -你这么跟他说的 -没错 |
[40:54] | I asked him to release Agent Silva from jail, and it worked. | 我请他把席尔瓦探员放了 他同意了 |
[40:58] | Silva’s a free man. | 席尔瓦自由了 |
[41:04] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[41:05] | Thank you for everything, Nick. | 谢谢你 尼克 |
[41:07] | You, too, Agent Silva. | 也谢谢你 席尔瓦探员 |
[41:09] | And, listen, if you’re ever headed Vegas way, | 听着 如果你去拉斯维加斯 |
[41:11] | you got to look me up, all right? | 一定来找我 好吗 |
[41:13] | – Will do. – Okay. | -一言为定 -好 |
[41:14] | But keep your crazy gambles to the casinos for a while, hey? | 你要管好赌场的那些疯子赌徒啊 |
[41:17] | I’ll try. | 我尽量 |
[41:25] | Vamos. | 我们走 |
[41:26] | Hasta luego. | 回头见 |
[41:31] | You took a big risk… sticking around, | 你胆子很大 到处惹事 |
[41:35] | going to meet that police chief. | 还去见警察局长 |
[41:37] | He’s a dangerous man. | 他很危险的 |
[41:40] | It was the right thing to do. | 只是做了正确的事情 |
[41:42] | Which is something you don’t see too much of around here. | 这里有这种想法的人太少了 |
[41:47] | I want you to have these tools. | 我想把这套工具送你 |
[41:49] | I realize you have a horrible amount of use for them. | 你太需要这套工具了 |
[41:53] | Gracias. | 多谢 |
[41:54] | I really wish I could do more to help, | 真希望我能帮到你更多 |
[41:56] | but I know wishing’s pretty useless. | 但光希望是没用的 |
[42:00] | It’s not useless. | 还是有用的 |
[42:02] | It’s faith. | 这是信仰 |
[42:04] | La fe. | 信仰 |
[42:05] | We all need faith. | 我们都需要信仰 |
[42:13] | Vaya con dios, amigo. | 愿主与你同在 朋友 |
[42:15] | Vaya con dios, amigo. | 愿主与你同在 朋友 |