时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Can I get a cup of coffee from… | 我能来杯咖啡吗… |
[00:19] | Where do you want to go tonight? | 你今晚想去哪儿玩 |
[00:19] | You want, to, like… | 你想不想… |
[00:21] | I’d like a tall latte with, uh, two shots… | 我要小杯拿铁 两份浓缩 |
[00:25] | – Coming right up. – Thanks. | -马上就好 -谢了 |
[00:28] | Would you like anything to eat, sir? | 还要点其他吃的吗 |
[00:30] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[00:32] | That’ll be three dollars, please. | 一共三元 |
[00:34] | Um, look, I don’t suppose you could, uh, break a 50? | 你能不能破五十块 |
[00:38] | For a three-dollar latte? | 就为了杯三块钱的拿铁 |
[00:39] | Well, it’s all I have. | 我就只有这一张 |
[00:42] | All right. | 好吧 |
[00:43] | Thank you; thank you so much. | 多谢了 |
[00:50] | Mr. Merchiston? | 默奇斯顿先生 |
[00:52] | Keep walking. | 继续走路不要停 |
[00:55] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:56] | A friend of Suvari. | 苏瓦里的朋友 |
[00:58] | Where is Suvari? | 他在哪儿 |
[00:59] | Not here, but I am. | 反正不在这里 这儿只有我 |
[01:01] | Right. And what assurance do I have | 也是 那我凭什么要相信 |
[01:03] | that this man Suvari is actually real? | 真的有苏瓦里这个人 |
[01:06] | How does Suvari really know that you’re a reporter? | 那为什么苏瓦里会知道你其实是个记者 |
[01:11] | And not an agency asset? | 而不是什么资产代理人 |
[01:12] | Well, in the interest of full disclosure, | 由于我一直想全面揭露幕后情况 |
[01:14] | I’ve yet to be mistaken for James Bond. | 还有人当我是詹姆斯·邦德呢 |
[01:24] | Suvari will be in touch. | 胀呃锘崃的愕? |
[02:08] | Control, this is 3-David-34. | 总台 这里是3D34 |
[02:10] | Reporting a possible 425-Baker. | 发现可疑车辆 |
[02:12] | In pursuit of a silver Camaro. | 正在追捕一辆银色科迈罗[大黄蜂原款] |
[02:14] | License Adam-King-Sam-Henry, 413. | 车牌为AKSH-413 |
[02:17] | Vehicle’s traveling southbound on Rialto Ridge | 目标车辆在里阿尔托山脊上 |
[02:19] | at high rate of speed. | 向南高速行驶 |
[02:22] | Backup units, be advised. | 建议空余警力跟上 |
[02:23] | Suspect vehicle has turned onto Wilmington. | 嫌疑车辆转往威尔明顿大街 |
[02:32] | He’s heading for the Strip. | 他正往长街开去 |
[02:35] | Control, this guy’s not stopping. | 总台 他没有丝毫停下来的意思 |
[02:36] | We need to bring him down before he hurts somebody. | 得赶在他伤人之前逼停他 |
[02:43] | He’s crossing lanes! | 他逆向跨道了 |
[02:46] | Oh, my God! | 我的天哪 |
[02:49] | All units, fire and paramedics | 所有警员分队 消防队员及医护人员 |
[02:50] | are en route to your location. | 正在前往事发地点 |
[02:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:55] | Yeager?! What are you doing here? | 耶格尔 你怎么在这里 |
[02:57] | Oh, I’m pulling double shifts this week. | 我这周一天得上两个班头 |
[02:59] | Need the hours, so you’re stuck with me. | 需要累积上班时长 你甩不掉我了 |
[03:01] | So, our driver raced through the intersection, | 司机高速窜过十字路口 |
[03:03] | lost control, hit this lamp pole, | 车辆失去控制 一头撞上灯柱 |
[03:06] | and spun out over there. | 翻倒在那里 |
[03:07] | The vehicle’s registered to Zenith Car Rentals. | 车辆注册在鼎盛租车公司名下 |
[03:10] | Office will be open in a hour. | 一小时之后公司就上班了 |
[03:11] | We’ll get the renter’s name then. | 到时候就能拿到租车人的名字 |
[03:13] | Think I have an I.D. | 我好像找到身份证明了 |
[03:17] | Passport. | 是本护照 |
[03:22] | Finn… check this out. | 芬恩 看看 |
[03:36] | It’s John Merchiston. | 这是约翰·默奇斯顿 |
[03:38] | The reporter? | 那个记者 |
[03:40] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[03:41] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[03:42] | Why would he run from the LVPD? | 他为什么要躲警方的车 |
[03:44] | I don’t know. It doesn’t make any sense. | 我不知道 这根本没道理 |
[03:45] | Well, if this guy’s a reporter, | 如果这人是个记者 |
[03:47] | maybe there’s more to the story. | 那这背后一定另有隐情 |
[04:51] | That voice inside your head. | “你脑海中的那个声音 |
[04:54] | The day that it does go quiet. | “自它沉默的那一天起 |
[04:56] | Do you think that will bring you peace? | “有给你带来平静祥和吗 |
[04:59] | Or will it be a loss too great to bear? | “还是成为一种难以承受的损失” |
[05:05] | Merchiston and I spent a lot of time together. | 我和默奇斯顿共事了挺长一段时间 |
[05:08] | I suppose he got to know me a little bit. | 我觉得他有时挺懂我的 |
[05:10] | But I don’t, I don’t know anything about him. | 可我…却完全不了解他 |
[05:13] | I don’t know if he had a family… | 我不知道他有没有成家 |
[05:14] | He doesn’t have any family. | 他一个人 |
[05:18] | Well, hell. | 好吧 |
[05:20] | All right. | 那么… |
[05:22] | What do we know? | 目前掌握了哪些线索 |
[05:23] | On the face of it, it looks like an accident. | 从表面上来看 就像是一起意外 |
[05:26] | What’s that supposed to mean– “On the face of it”? | 什么叫”从表面上来看” |
[05:27] | Well, look at the vehicle. | 看看那辆车 |
[05:29] | There’s nothing left of it. | 撞得几乎都没剩什么了 |
[05:30] | I mean, the engine is all the way over there. | 引擎零件飞得到处都是 |
[05:33] | Have you ever seen a car accident like this? | 你什么时候见过撞车能撞成这样 |
[05:35] | Yeah, sadly, I have. | 不幸的是我还真见过 |
[05:36] | Alcohol, drugs, a lead foot. | 醉酒 嗑药 飙车 |
[05:38] | I see it all the time. | 天天都有 |
[05:39] | Yeah, well, John didn’t drink | 约翰他不喝酒 |
[05:41] | and he didn’t do drugs. | 也不嗑药 |
[05:43] | He had been sober for over two years. | 他都两年多没碰过这些东西了 |
[05:46] | Is there something you should be telling me? | 你是不是知道什么 |
[05:49] | John was working on a story. | 约翰在调查一桩事件 |
[05:51] | Something to do with the government | 涉及到政府以及 |
[05:52] | and domestic spying. | 国内监听事件 |
[05:55] | He told me that he was being followed. | 他跟我说有人跟踪他 |
[05:56] | I, of course, thought that he was paranoid. | 我当时觉得是他犯了妄想症 |
[05:58] | Wait, wait a minute. | 等等 |
[06:00] | When did this happen? | 这都什么时候的事儿 |
[06:01] | Well, a couple of months ago. | 几个月前吧 |
[06:02] | I-I had, uh, you know… | 我-我… |
[06:04] | We stayed in touch. | 我们一直有来往 |
[06:05] | You’d stayed in touch. | 你们一直有来往 |
[06:08] | Yes, we stayed in touch. | 对…我们一直有来往 |
[06:11] | I’m listening. | 接着说 |
[06:11] | The extent of the damage to the car, | 就车辆的损毁程度来看 |
[06:14] | the behavior of a man | 约罢馊吮旧淼男形? |
[06:16] | who had no reason to run from the police, | 他显然没有任何怕警察的原因 |
[06:17] | and yet, was obviously running from something. | 那么毋庸置疑 他是在躲避其他东西 |
[06:20] | So you think this was murder? | 所以你认为这是谋杀 |
[06:22] | That John was targeted? | 约翰是目标 |
[06:24] | I think he was being silenced for something that he knew. | 我认为他因知晓某些内情而被人灭口 |
[06:26] | Somebody puts a bomb in the car? | 有人在车里安了炸弹 |
[06:28] | Detonates it during a high-speed police chase? | 然后在高速追捕中引爆它 |
[06:31] | Is that what you think? | 你是这个意思吗 |
[06:33] | That’s way out there, Jules. | 这太不靠谱了 朱尔斯 |
[06:34] | You don’t believe | 难道你不相信 |
[06:35] | that there are parts of government | 政府方面会为了 |
[06:37] | that would go to extreme measures | 灭口知情人 |
[06:39] | to silence someone? | 无所不用其极 |
[06:40] | What I believe in is evidence. | 我只相信证据 |
[06:42] | And so should you if you’re thinking | 如果你认为是某位当权者在背后搞鬼 |
[06:44] | about accusing somebody in authority. | 也请你拿证据说话 |
[06:48] | Based on this video footage, | 光看这段视频录像 |
[06:49] | I can’t tell if Finn’s theory is correct, | 我无法判断芬恩的推测是否正确 |
[06:51] | and the car exploded before hitting the light pole. | 也无法确定车子爆炸是撞到灯柱前发生的 |
[06:53] | or if it happened on impact. | 还是因为撞击本身导致的 |
[06:56] | Here’s the rest of the traffic cam footage from the chase. | 这些是其他监控录像拍下的车辆追逐画面 |
[06:59] | Merchiston ran the red light | 约翰·默奇斯顿在撒哈拉街和里阿尔托山脊交界处 |
[07:01] | at Sahara and Rialto Ridge already doing 90. | 以时速一百五十公里闯过红灯 |
[07:04] | Let’s see where this chase began. | 看看是从何处开始追逐的吧 |
[07:10] | Garage at the Embarcadero? | 在安巴卡德罗那边的停车库吗 |
[07:11] | Man, he came flying out of there. | 天呐 他简直是从那儿飞出来的 |
[07:15] | And that is the best angle from the street | 这是我们观察安巴卡德罗的 |
[07:17] | of the Embarcadero we have. | 最佳角度 |
[07:18] | We might be able to track him moving through the mall. | 我们也许可以穿过购物中心追踪到他 |
[07:21] | Let’s see. | 试试看吧 |
[07:24] | Hello. | 找到你了 |
[07:25] | Who’s the mystery woman? | 那个女人是谁 |
[07:26] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[07:27] | But it looks like she handed him something. | 但看上去她给了他某样东西 |
[07:30] | And the way the light’s hitting it, | 以光的折射方式来看 |
[07:31] | looks metallic. | 似乎是金属 |
[07:32] | Maybe a key? | 也许是一把钥匙 |
[07:33] | Merchiston was a journalist. | 默奇斯顿是一名记者 |
[07:35] | I’m thinking that that was a flash drive. | 我觉得那应该是U盘 |
[07:37] | We didn’t find a flash drive at the scene. | 在现场并没有找到U盘 |
[07:40] | Though I doubt it would have survived that explosion. | 我可不信连这样的爆炸都没炸毁它 |
[07:42] | You know, she was the last person to | 她是默奇斯顿生前见过的 |
[07:44] | see Merchiston alive. We need to find her. | 最后一个人 我们得找到她 |
[07:47] | So, Mr. Merchiston, | 默奇斯顿先生 |
[07:48] | you go from rock journalist to quixotic muckraker. | 你从摇滚记者摇身一变成为丑闻揭发者 |
[07:52] | I’d have to say I’m just a seeker of the truth. | 我只能说调查真相是我的个人追求 |
[07:55] | And if that makes certain people uncomfortable, | 如果有人因此而感到不安 |
[07:57] | then maybe they need to be uncomfortable. | 那一定是他们自己做了亏心事 |
[07:59] | ‘Cause I would say that | 因为我认为 |
[08:00] | in our obsession with security, | 太过痴迷所谓的安全感 |
[08:03] | we may be relinquishing our freedom. | 可能会以失去自由为代价 |
[08:05] | Surrendering to the real enemy– fear. | 这是在向真正的敌人投降 向恐惧投降 |
[08:10] | Finished my autopsy on Mr. Merchiston. | 刚做完默奇斯顿先生的尸检 |
[08:13] | “C.O.D.: Massive blunt force trauma | “死因为高速撞击导致死者头部 |
[08:16] | consistent with high speed impact.” | 遭受严重的钝力损伤” |
[08:18] | If it’s any consolation, death would’ve been mercifully quick– | 死者在大火吞噬车子之前便早早死去 |
[08:21] | long before the fire consumed the vehicle. | 算是不幸之幸吧 |
[08:23] | Tox report shows high levels of cocaine, | 毒检报告显示死者体内可卡因的含量很高 |
[08:25] | and a blood alcohol level of .19. | 血液中的酒精浓度也高达0.19% |
[08:28] | And in that condition, I’m not surprised | 这种情况下 他不愿靠边停车 |
[08:30] | he didn’t want to get pulled over. | 也就不足为奇了 |
[08:32] | It says here you’re going to rule it an accident. | 这里说你要把这件案子定为交通事故 |
[08:35] | He should never have been behind the wheel. | 他不该自己开车的 |
[09:09] | I got your text. | 我收到你的短信了 |
[09:10] | You find something? | 发现什么线索了吗 |
[09:11] | Yeah, something I’ve never seen before. | 是啊 以前我没见过这些东西 |
[09:14] | At first, I thought this was some kind | 一开始 我以为这是某种 |
[09:16] | of triggering device. | 启动装置 |
[09:17] | It’s a black box, like on a plane. | 其实它是黑匣子 飞机上不也有么 |
[09:20] | It was installed after-market by the rental car company. | 它是由租车公司买车后安装的 |
[09:22] | It’s Wi-Fi. They use it to monitor all their vehicles– | 他们利用这种无线网络传输系统监控车辆 |
[09:25] | location, speed… | 监控方位和速度 |
[09:27] | All right, so, it’s not part of a bomb, | 好吧 所以它并不是炸弹的一部分 |
[09:29] | but it is a black box, | 但它毕竟是个黑匣子 |
[09:30] | so, maybe there’s some information in it | 里面也许有信息 |
[09:32] | that would suggest that there was a bomb. | 可以证明炸弹的存在 |
[09:35] | Possible. | 有可能 |
[09:36] | Here is the file of the car’s last trip. | 这是记载它最后一段车程的文件 |
[09:39] | Merchiston floored it down Rialto Ridge. | 默奇斯顿开着车冲下里阿尔托山脊 |
[09:41] | He made a left turn, then crashed. | 左转 接着就出事了 |
[09:44] | These vitals and the GPS indicate | 这些性能指标和定位系统说明 |
[09:47] | a single catastrophic event | 这场悲剧就发生在 |
[09:49] | occurring at the coordinates where the car hit the pole. | 车子撞上灯柱的地方 |
[09:53] | So, your explosion happened upon contact. | 所以是撞击导致的爆炸 |
[09:56] | Well, that doesn’t rule out a bomb. | 不能排除有炸弹的可能性啊 |
[09:58] | Well, it doesn’t support it, either. | 同样也证明不了啊 |
[10:00] | This might. | 这个也许可以 |
[10:01] | I found unusually high levels | 我发现车辆残骸中的 |
[10:02] | of aluminum, magnesium, | 铝 镁 硅和氧化铁含量 |
[10:04] | silicon and iron oxide in the wreckage. | 都异常地高 |
[10:06] | All are consistent with a thermite explosion. | 这跟铝热剂爆炸完全吻合 |
[10:09] | Well, that would explain the intensity of the blast | 这也就解释了为什么我们在录像中 |
[10:11] | that we saw on the tape. | 看到的爆炸亮度这么强 |
[10:12] | And the condition of the vehicle. | 还有车辆损毁的情况 |
[10:14] | But… we are talking about a car exploding | 但是我们说的是车子撞击灯杆 |
[10:17] | upon impact with a light pole. | 引起的爆炸啊 |
[10:18] | And the metals present in | 而铝热剂中的金属成分 |
[10:21] | thermite are also found in laptops, | 也能在电脑 手机 |
[10:23] | cell phones, tablets. | 甚至药片里找到啊 |
[10:25] | I know that you’re looking for a different answer, | 我知道你们想寻找其它的可能性 |
[10:27] | but I think that we need to find something more definitive. | 但也需要更为决定性的证据才行 |
[10:33] | John’s attorney is here, | 约翰的律师来了 |
[10:35] | and she wants us to release his body. | 她想要我们交出尸体 |
[10:38] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[10:39] | I thought the circumstances | 我以为约翰这起事故 |
[10:40] | of John’s accident were pretty clear-cut. | 案情一目了然 |
[10:43] | Well, we still have a… few questions, | 还是有些疑问未解 |
[10:46] | Ms. McDermott, and we thought maybe you could, uh… | 麦克德莫特女士 我们认为也许你可以… |
[10:48] | you could help us. | 你可以帮助我们 |
[10:50] | Questions like what? | 你们想知道什么 |
[10:52] | Uh, like, what was the story that John was working on | 比如 约翰几个月前特地来到维加斯 |
[10:56] | which brought him here to Vegas in the last few months? | 是为了什么报道 |
[10:59] | John. | 约翰 |
[11:02] | So it’s you. | 原来是你啊 |
[11:04] | John always had a weakness for blondes. | 金发美女一向是约翰的软肋 |
[11:09] | Your client is dead. | 你的当事人死了 |
[11:11] | Any information you have | 你提供的任何信息 |
[11:12] | might help us close this case. | 都有可能帮助我们结案 |
[11:14] | So do me a favor, will you? | 所以帮我个忙 好吗 |
[11:16] | Do you, do you recognize this woman? | 你认识这个女人吗 |
[11:20] | No. Why? | 不认识 为什么这么问 |
[11:21] | She was the last person to see John alive. | 她是约翰生前见过的最后一个人 |
[11:24] | We think that she passed him some information. | 我们认为她给了他一些信息 |
[11:27] | I’ve never seen her before. | 我从未见过她 |
[11:29] | All I know is John was working | 我只知道约翰在忙着 |
[11:31] | on an investigative piece. | 做一些调查 |
[11:32] | Something to do with computer hacking | 跟电脑黑客啊 |
[11:34] | and domestic intelligence gathering. | 以及国家情报收集有关 |
[11:36] | So, spying on U.S. citizens. | 所以是”监视美国公民”这事 |
[11:38] | Allegedly. | 据说是 |
[11:40] | The point person is an Air Force general, | 调查对象是一名空军上将 |
[11:42] | Robert Lansdale, out of Nellis. | 内利斯空军基地的罗伯特·兰斯代尔 |
[11:44] | Nellis. | 内利斯空军基地 |
[11:46] | That would help explain | 怪不得他经常 |
[11:47] | all the trips to Vegas. | 往维加斯跑[该空军基地在北维加斯] |
[11:49] | Yeah, and why his accident | 是啊 这也能解释 |
[11:50] | may not have been an accident. | 为什么这场意外或许不是意外 |
[11:52] | I know John had a gift for telling a good tale. | 我知道约翰很擅长讲故事 |
[11:56] | Seducing his listener. | 吸引听众 |
[11:58] | But the truth is, | 但事实上 |
[12:00] | his story was going nowhere. | 这次的调查一直没什么进展 |
[12:02] | He was frustrated. | 他很沮丧 |
[12:04] | So you think it was an accident? | 所以你认为这是场意外 |
[12:05] | I do. | 是的 |
[12:06] | Well, you must have known that he had enemies. | 你肯定知道他有许多仇敌 |
[12:08] | Yes. | 当然 |
[12:09] | But, also, you must know | 不过你肯定也知道 |
[12:10] | that John’s own worst enemy was always himself. | 约翰最大的仇敌一直是他自己 |
[12:17] | Yeager, it’s Russell. | 耶格尔 我是罗素 |
[12:18] | Where are we on the security footage from the Embarcadero? | 拿到安巴卡德罗的监控录像了吗 |
[12:23] | Well-well then, go to another judge. | 那就去找其他法官啊 |
[12:24] | We need those tapes. | 我们需要那些录像 |
[12:26] | I want eyes on Merchiston | 我们得找到有默奇斯顿 |
[12:28] | and this-this mystery woman, | 和神秘女人的录像 |
[12:29] | wherever they went, ‘kay? | 弄清楚他们去了哪里 |
[12:31] | Call me back. | 有消息就跟我联系 |
[12:48] | John? | 约翰 |
[12:51] | What the hell are you doing? We thought you were | 你到底在干什么 我们都以为你 |
[12:53] | – dead. – Dead. | -死了 -死了 |
[12:54] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[12:57] | We don’t have much time. I can’t stay here. | 我们时间不多 我不能在这里久留 |
[12:58] | Where’s your car? | 你的车在哪儿 |
[12:59] | Where’s your car? We need to get out of here, now. | 你的车呢 我们必须马上离开 |
[13:09] | What the hell’s going on, John? | 到底发生什么事了 约翰 |
[13:10] | I wish I knew. I wish I bloody knew. | 我也想知道 |
[13:12] | You know a lot more than I do. Start — come here. | 你知道的比我多 你给我过来 |
[13:14] | Whose body is in our morgue? | 那停尸房的尸体是谁的 |
[13:16] | Oh, it’s Brian. | 那是布赖恩 |
[13:18] | Brian Freeman, he’s my assistant. | 布赖恩·弗里曼 他是我的助手 |
[13:20] | He was driving my car. | 开车的人是他 |
[13:23] | I gave him my coat and my hat. | 我把我的外套和帽子给了他 |
[13:25] | He took his place behind the wheel of my car | 他驾驶着我的车 |
[13:26] | and I slipped out the back, | 我从后面溜走了 |
[13:27] | and we both know what happened after that. | 之后发生了什么 你也都知道了 |
[13:29] | No, no. | 不 不对 |
[13:30] | We identified the body using your dental records. | 我们是用你的牙科纪录确认了死者的身份 |
[13:32] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能呢 |
[13:33] | Same way you got a tox report claiming | 我的毒素测验报告上 |
[13:35] | that I was high. And drunk. | 不也是说我嗑药醉酒了吗 |
[13:36] | Don’t play games with me! | 别跟我玩什么把戏 |
[13:37] | – Talk to me! – I’m not playing games with you! | -给我好好说 -我没玩任何把戏 |
[13:39] | I’m covering a story. | 我在揭露一件大事 |
[13:40] | I know. About domestic spying, right? | 我知道 国内监听的事儿是吧 |
[13:42] | So you know it’s of a sensitive nature, | 你也知道 这事极其敏感 |
[13:45] | involving powerful people. | 关系到很多有权有势的人 |
[13:47] | People capable of hacking into a crime lab computer, | 这些人有能力黑进犯罪实验室的电脑 |
[13:50] | fabricating a toxicology report | 伪造一份毒素检验报告 |
[13:52] | labeling me a drunk driver. | 把我标志为酒后驾车的人 |
[13:54] | What about the dental records? | 牙科纪录又是怎么一回事 |
[13:56] | Well, they’ve got their hackers, and I’ve got mine. | 他们有他们的黑客 我有我的 |
[13:58] | I-I need your help, D.B. | 我需要你的帮助 D.B. |
[14:01] | John, I’m just a local cop. | 约翰 我不过是个片区警察 |
[14:03] | If what you’re saying is true, | 如果你说的都是真的 |
[14:04] | you need to… | 你应该… |
[14:05] | you need to talk to a friend of mine at the FBI. | 你应该和我联调局的朋友谈谈 |
[14:08] | FBI? You joking, are you? | 联调局 你开玩笑吧 |
[14:10] | That’s the last place I’m going is the FBI. | 打死我也不去联调局 |
[14:14] | You are hardly a local cop. | 你不仅仅是一名片区警察 |
[14:16] | In fact, you and your team — | 你和你的团队 |
[14:19] | you’re literally the only ones who can help me. | 你们真的是唯一能够帮助我的人了 |
[14:24] | Please, D.B. | 求你了 D.B. |
[14:26] | My life’s in your hands. | 我的命运掌握在你的手中 |
[14:28] | The people who are trying to kill me, the people who… | 那些试图杀我的人 那些杀了… |
[14:30] | killed Brian. | 布莱恩的人 |
[14:32] | When they find out their mistake… | 他们一旦发现杀错了人 |
[14:34] | they will try again. | 必定会再次出手 |
[14:36] | I just need to lay low for a while. | 我只需要有个地方藏身 |
[14:38] | Until I can figure out what the hell’s on this. | 直到我弄清楚这个东西里到底有什么 |
[14:44] | I heard you got your hands on the security cam footage | 听说你拿到了安巴卡德罗商场的 |
[14:46] | from the Embarcadero mall. | 监控录像 |
[14:47] | Yeah, yeah, I’m going through it right now. | 对 没错 我现在就在看 |
[14:49] | Well, how the hell did you pull that off? | 你怎么办到的 |
[14:51] | ‘Cause I’ve been on the phone for three hours | 我已经花了三个小时的时间 |
[14:53] | with four different judges, | 联系了四名法官 |
[14:54] | and I couldn’t even get close to a warrant. | 结果连搜查证都没能弄到一个 |
[14:56] | Yeager, sometimes you have to know who to ask | 耶格尔 有时候你得弄清楚该找谁帮忙 |
[14:58] | and how to ask ’em. | 该如何请求帮助 |
[14:59] | There was a very lovely, nice young woman | 安巴卡德罗管理处有一位 |
[15:01] | working at Embarcadero operations | 漂亮友好的年轻女士 |
[15:03] | who was more than happy to give me a hand. | 她很乐意地向我伸出了援助之手 |
[15:07] | Well, I’m impressed. | 真是厉害 |
[15:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:10] | Here she makes the drop-off, | 她在这儿把东西交给了他 |
[15:11] | and then she just kind of heads off through the crowd. | 然后便跟随着人群消失了 |
[15:13] | Well, what’s behind the corner, there? | 角落那边又是什么 |
[15:18] | Look at the reflection. | 你看玻璃上反射的映像 |
[15:20] | Let’s see if I can get a taxi number. | 不知道看不看得到出租车的车号 |
[15:24] | I’m impressed again. | 再说一次 真厉害 |
[15:25] | T312X “T312X”. | |
[15:28] | Call the company, | 联系出租车公司 |
[15:29] | see where the cabbie dropped her off. | 查查看司机把她送到哪儿去了 |
[15:38] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[15:41] | I’m sorry, I-I had nowhere else to go. | 对不起 我别无选择 只能带他来这 |
[15:44] | Alright, come on in. | 没事 进来吧 |
[15:47] | Let’s start at the beginning, | 从头开始吧 |
[15:49] | with, uh, the flash drive and the woman | 说说那个U盘 |
[15:51] | – who gave it to you. – Like I told you, | -和把它给你的女人 -我说过了 |
[15:52] | I’m working on a story right now. | 我正在调查一件事 |
[15:54] | Uh, I have an inside man. | 我认识一位内部人士 |
[15:55] | He’s providing me with information on Project Jericho, | 他给我提供了一些国内监视计划的信息 |
[15:58] | which is a domestic spying program. | 叫做”哲立科计划” |
[16:00] | And he goes by the name of Suvari. | 他称自己为苏瓦里 |
[16:02] | So the woman was your contact? | 那女人是你的联系人吗 |
[16:04] | I don’t know who the woman is. I’ve never met her before. | 我不知道她是谁 我从没见过她 |
[16:06] | You see, in the past, Suvari just arranged a-a dead drop. | 以前苏瓦里都会安排一个秘密传递点 |
[16:09] | He’d leave a flash drive somewhere and I’d find it. | 他会把U盘放在某个地方让我去找 |
[16:12] | – But not this time. – No, no. | -但是这一次不同 -没错 |
[16:13] | This time I told him I actually need to look him in the eye. | 这次我告诉他我需要亲眼见到他 |
[16:16] | Before I publish my story, I need to be assured | 在我发布新闻之前 我需要确实 |
[16:18] | that the information that he’s providing | 他提供的关于哲立科计划的 |
[16:19] | on Project Jericho is genuine. | 信息是真实的 |
[16:21] | Specifically, about the man who’s-who’s running things. | 特别是要确认计划掌管人的身份 |
[16:24] | Who’s some Air Force general. | 他是一名空军参谋 |
[16:25] | Robert Lansdale. | 罗伯特·兰斯代尔 |
[16:28] | – How did you…? – Oh, that’s all right, go on. | -你怎么… -没什么 你继续 |
[16:30] | Right. Well, amongst other things right now, | 在这些事中 |
[16:32] | they’re using drones for domestic surveillance. | 他们把无人机用于国内的监视 |
[16:35] | Question is: who are they watching? | 问题在于 他们在监视谁 |
[16:36] | And who’s watching the watchmen? | 还有 谁在监视着他们 |
[16:38] | Precisely. Um… | 正是如此 |
[16:41] | I was told that the information off this flash drive | 我被告知这个U盘上的信息 |
[16:44] | would make Snowden’s leaks look like a minor blip on the radar. | 会让斯诺登的泄露显得微不足道 |
[16:47] | I’m assuming that the files are encrypted. | 我猜这些文件都是加密了的 |
[16:49] | I had the decryption key on my laptop. | 我的电脑上有解密秘钥 |
[16:52] | That was in my car. | 但是电脑在我车上 |
[16:53] | Which is where we come in. | 我们就从这里入手 |
[16:55] | Assuming that you can crack it. | 如果你能破解的话 |
[16:57] | The safest place for you right now is to stay here. | 现在 你呆在这儿最安全 |
[17:00] | First, we need to find out what’s on this flash drive. | 首先 我们要知道U盘上的是什么 |
[17:02] | Then we can figure out what our next move is. | 然后我们来研究下一步怎么办 |
[17:05] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[17:06] | I’m gonna go back to the lab. The three of us | 回实验室 只有我们三个 |
[17:08] | are the only people that know that John’s still alive. | 知道约翰还活着 |
[17:10] | Let-Let’s keep it that way. | 维持现状就好 |
[17:12] | I’ll call you when I get something. | 我发现什么了就打给你 |
[17:20] | The cab company said our mystery woman | 出租车公司说我们的神秘女士 |
[17:21] | was dropped off at the Palermo last night at 11:15. | 昨晚十一点十五分在巴勒莫酒店下的车 |
[17:24] | Hotel has her registered under the name Emily Rey. | 酒店那儿登记名字是艾米丽·雷伊 |
[17:27] | Security checked her room, she wasn’t there. | 安保检查了她的房间 她不在 |
[17:30] | An hour ago, we get a call out here– 419. | 一小时前我们接到了发现尸体的报警 |
[17:35] | She fits the description. | 她符合之前看到的形貌 |
[17:38] | Super Dave, what’s the word? | 无敌大卫 你怎么看 |
[17:39] | TOD’s approximately six hours ago. | 死亡时间大约在六小时前 |
[17:42] | And we got blunt force trauma to the back of the head. | 死因是后脑勺遭受钝器创伤 |
[17:49] | All this spatter, | 看血溅得到处都是 |
[17:51] | cast-off, I’d be willing to bet you she was hit | 我打赌她一定是 |
[17:53] | more than a couple of times, yeah? | 被打了很多次 |
[17:55] | Definitely. | 必须的 |
[17:57] | Hey, we got more blood over here. | 这里还有更多的血迹 |
[17:59] | Gravitational drops… | 重力形成的血滴 |
[18:02] | could’ve come off the weapon. | 可能是凶器上滴落的 |
[18:07] | Nick… | 尼克… |
[18:12] | Oh, yeah. | 好极了 |
[18:15] | Got a print and blood. And a good one, at that. | 一个血指印 高清无码 |
[18:17] | Just sent the photo to the lab, | 刚把照片发回实验室 |
[18:18] | they’re running a check. | 他们正在检查 |
[18:22] | Just got a hit. | 有结果了 |
[18:23] | That was quick. | 真快 |
[18:24] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[18:26] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[18:27] | Hey, Dave. | 大卫 |
[18:29] | You say the time of death was six hours ago, right? | 你说死亡时间是六小时前 对吧 |
[18:31] | That’s right. Why? | 是的 怎么了 |
[18:35] | Our killer’s a dead man. | 我们的凶手是个死人 |
[18:41] | Greg… | 格雷格 |
[18:42] | I got something I need you to do. | 我有事要你做 |
[18:43] | Well, I’m kind of in the middle of something. | 我正忙着呢 |
[18:45] | Well, this takes priority. | 这个得优先处理 |
[18:47] | A flash drive? | 一个U盘 |
[18:48] | Files on it are encrypted. | 里面的文件被加密了 |
[18:49] | I need you to open them up for me. | 我需要你帮我解密 |
[18:51] | Oh, damn it. | 该死 |
[18:53] | Is everything all right? | 还好吗 |
[18:54] | Just-Just do it. | 干活就是了 |
[18:57] | D.B… | 头儿… |
[18:58] | We got a problem. I need to talk to you about that | 遇到麻烦了 我得跟你说说 |
[19:00] | – Merchiston car wreck. – All right, come in, come in. | -默奇斯顿的车祸 -进来 进来说 |
[19:04] | Well, there’s something just not right about it. | 有事很不对劲 |
[19:11] | Tell me what you know. | 告诉我你知道什么了 |
[19:12] | Yeager and I tracked downthe mystery woman, | 耶格尔和我追踪了神秘女人 |
[19:14] | the one that met Merchiston in the mall. | 就是在商场与默奇斯顿碰头的那个 |
[19:16] | I’m pretty sure those two hooked up again later. | 我很确信他们两个之后又见过面了 |
[19:18] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[19:19] | ‘Cause she’s dead. | 因为她死了 |
[19:21] | Beaten to death with a crowbar, and Merchiston’s fingerprints | 活生生被铁撬打死 |
[19:24] | right there on the murder weapon. | 凶器上有着默奇斯顿的指纹 |
[19:26] | Now, she was killed six hours ago. | 她是六小时前被杀的 |
[19:28] | His car crash was 36 hours ago. | 他的车在三十六小时之前撞毁了 |
[19:30] | I mean, you do the math. | 这不科学 |
[19:31] | Are you absolutely positive about the fingerprint? | 对于指纹你百分百确定吗 |
[19:34] | It’s in the victim’s blood. | 就在被害人的血迹之中 |
[19:36] | Listen, Merchiston is still alive, | 听好 默奇斯顿还活着 |
[19:39] | and he’s a stone-cold killer. | 而且他是个冷血凶手 |
[19:41] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[20:04] | You scared me. | 你吓死我了 |
[20:06] | That wasn’t my intention. | 我不是故意的 |
[20:09] | John, I-I… | 约翰 我… |
[20:12] | Something happened | 上次见过你后 |
[20:15] | since the last time I saw you. | 发生了一些事 |
[20:17] | What? | 什么事 |
[20:18] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想说 |
[20:28] | 解密初始化 | |
[20:32] | Russell left me a message. | 罗素给我留了个言 |
[20:34] | Really? What about? | 是吗 说了什么 |
[20:35] | I’m checking. | 正在听 |
[20:47] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[20:51] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 你为什么这么看着我 |
[20:55] | FBI! Drop the gun. | 联调局的 把枪放下 |
[20:58] | CSI Finlay, gun on the floor. | 犯罪现场调查员芬恩利 把枪放下 |
[21:01] | Now! | 马上 |
[21:05] | Give me the gun, Julie. | 朱莉 把枪给我 |
[21:09] | We have to take you in. Both of you. | 我们必须把你们两个都带走 |
[21:38] | CSI Russell. | 犯罪现场调查员 罗素 |
[21:40] | Special Agent Sturgis, FBI. | 我是联调局特工斯特吉斯 |
[21:42] | I’m going to need to read you your rights. | 现在我来宣读你的权利 |
[21:45] | That’s all right… | 不用了… |
[21:47] | I think I know them. | 我都知道 |
[21:57] | CSI Russell. | 犯罪现场调查员 罗素 |
[21:59] | Sorry to keep you waiting. | 抱歉让你久等了 |
[22:00] | Well, it’s a long trip from Nellis. | 从内利斯空军基地过来是挺远的 |
[22:03] | General Lansdale, right? | 兰斯代尔将军 是吗 |
[22:05] | No uniform– | 没有穿制服 |
[22:06] | I’m guessing this conversation’s off the record. | 我猜想这次对话不会录下来 |
[22:11] | John Merchiston… | 约翰·默奇斯顿… |
[22:13] | man’s a murderer. | 这人是个凶手 |
[22:15] | But worse than that, he’s a threat to this country. | 更严重的是 他对国家是个威胁 |
[22:19] | Can you prove either one of those allegations? | 你能证明你的这些指控吗 |
[22:22] | FBI will. | 联调局会证明的 |
[22:23] | At this moment, they’re securing | 此时此刻 他们正在保护 |
[22:24] | all the evidence from your lab. | 你们实验室采集的证据 |
[22:25] | You need to know | 请你明白 |
[22:26] | that my people had no knowledge of this whatsoever. | 我手下对此事毫不知情 |
[22:29] | Does that include CSI Finlay? | 芬恩利调查员也不知情吗 |
[22:32] | Despite your best efforts to alert her, | 你费尽心思给她通风报信 |
[22:34] | she and Mr. Merchiston are in our custody. | 可她和默奇斯顿先生已经被我们抓来了 |
[22:39] | I know… | 我知道 |
[22:40] | that you have a relationship with John Merchiston. | 你和约翰·默奇斯顿私交不错 |
[22:43] | Maybe you trust him– but you shouldn’t. | 你很信任他吧 不过还是不信为妙 |
[22:45] | I’m not sure who I should be trusting right now, General. | 此时此刻我已经不知道该信任谁了 将军 |
[22:50] | Well, you certainly come by that honestly. | 我说的可句句属实 |
[22:53] | I know about your parents. | 我了解你父母 |
[22:55] | About their activities during the ’60s. | 清楚他们在六十年代的所作所为 |
[22:58] | But you, you… you became a cop. | 你却做了警察 |
[23:02] | That says a lot about you, about them. | 那你或你父母的情况就一目了然了 |
[23:05] | Must feel sort of odd sitting on that side of the table. | 坐在桌子的那一边 感觉很奇怪吧 |
[23:10] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[23:11] | I want to know what Merchiston told you | 我想知道有关苏瓦里的事 |
[23:13] | about a gentleman named Suvari. | 默奇斯顿是怎么跟你说的 |
[23:16] | He didn’t tell me anything. | 他什么都没跟我说过 |
[23:18] | I’m here as a courtesy, Mr. Russell. | 罗素先生 我来是给你面子 |
[23:20] | The FBI can continue this conversation. | 要不让联调局的人进来问你话 |
[23:24] | What about my lab? | 我实验室的事怎么办 |
[23:27] | I don’t think it’ll look very good for either one of us, General, | 正义的车轮要是就此停转 |
[23:29] | if the wheels of justice grind to a halt. | 你我脸上都不好看啊 将军 |
[23:35] | Fine, I’ll give you an opportunity | 行 给你个机会 |
[23:38] | to make arrangements with your team. | 让你跟手下把事情交接好 |
[23:42] | You’re a lucky man. | 你很幸运 |
[23:45] | You got a family, | 家庭美满 |
[23:47] | good job, | 工作顺利 |
[23:48] | so much to live for. | 要好好珍惜 |
[23:50] | You should know from personal experience | 你应该有过切身体会 |
[23:52] | the cost of misplaced loyalty. | 知道站错了队有什么后果 |
[24:16] | We believe your friend John Merchiston | 我们认为有人向你朋友 |
[24:18] | has been receiving leaks of classified information | 约翰·默奇斯顿泄露了机密信息 |
[24:21] | vital to our nation’s security. | 这些信息对我们的国家安全至关重要 |
[24:23] | Leaks from an inside source, | 泄露信息的是内部人 |
[24:25] | goes by the name Suvari. | 化名为苏瓦里 |
[24:27] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道这事 |
[24:29] | Obviously, you know one thing– | 有件事你肯定知道 |
[24:30] | Merchiston faked his own death. | 默奇斯顿制造自己假死 |
[24:32] | When he realized we were closing in on him, | 他知道我们快抓住他了 |
[24:34] | he set up his assistant. | 就让他的助手去送死 |
[24:37] | Murdered him. | 这是谋杀 |
[24:38] | Then he murdered this woman, Emily Rey, | 然后他还杀了这个女的 艾米丽·雷伊 |
[24:40] | the only other person who could connect him to this Suvari. | 唯一一个能把他和苏瓦里扯上关系的人 |
[24:43] | Looks like you got it all figured out. | 你们不都查清楚了吗 |
[24:45] | Why do you need me? | 还找我来干嘛 |
[24:46] | Well, maybe this Emily Rey | 说不定这个艾米丽·雷伊 |
[24:48] | isn’t the only connection to Suvari. | 不是唯一一个和苏瓦里有牵扯的人 |
[24:52] | Well, if that’s the case, why didn’t John kill me? | 如果是这样 约翰怎么没把我杀了 |
[24:55] | I like to think we saved your life. | 因为我们救了你 |
[24:58] | Now it’s your turn– | 现在换你了 |
[24:59] | to help save the lives of perhaps thousands, | 帮我们补上这些安全漏洞 |
[25:01] | if these security leaks are allowed to go unchecked. | 你救的可能就是成千上万条生命 |
[25:05] | I don’t buy it. | 我不信有这回事 |
[25:08] | That’s… not the cooperative attitude I was looking for. | 没想到你这么不合作 |
[25:12] | I don’t know if you’re protecting Merchiston | 我不知道你这么护着默奇斯顿 |
[25:14] | because you’ve fallen for him or his politics, | 是喜欢他这个人呢 还是信奉他的政治主张 |
[25:17] | or maybe he’s just a great lay. | 还是说他床上功夫一流 |
[25:19] | Honestly, I don’t care. | 其实我无所谓 |
[25:21] | Whatever pillow talk you two shared, you are gonna give it up. | 你们那些枕边细语 最好都给我说出来 |
[25:24] | At the risk of sounding like your British boy toy… | 我这么说会不会听着像你那英国男友… |
[25:27] | we could go all night. | 我们有一晚上的时间呢 |
[25:29] | You know what, Agent? | 你听着 探员 |
[25:29] | Go screw yourself! | 去你妈的 |
[25:31] | That’s what you wanted to say, right? | 你就想说这个吧 |
[25:33] | Finlay, I advise you not to say another word. | 芬恩利 我建议你什么都别说了 |
[25:36] | You’re here as an observer, Captain. | 你是来旁听的 队长 |
[25:37] | This is my house; these are my people. | 这是我的地盘 这些是我的人 |
[25:39] | And if you don’t start acting nice, | 你要再这种态度 |
[25:40] | I’m gonna kick your FBI ass right out of here. | 我就把你们这些联调局的人赶出去 |
[25:51] | Russell. Russell. | 罗素 罗素 |
[25:53] | Hey, I got your message. | 我收到你口信了 |
[25:54] | Looks like Finn and I are gonna be here for a little while. | 看来我和芬恩一时半会儿还走不了 |
[25:57] | Merchiston’s being charged with | 默奇斯顿被控 |
[25:58] | willful communication of national defense information. | 故意传播国防信息 |
[26:02] | And murder. | 还有谋杀 |
[26:03] | He’s letting his lawyer do the talking right now. | 他已经把律师找来了 |
[26:06] | According to them, we harbored | 要他们说 我们这是窝藏罪犯 |
[26:07] | someone who stole secrets, faked his own death, | 他盗取机密 制造假死 |
[26:10] | and then murdered two people. | 还杀了两个人 |
[26:12] | Unless we can prove | 除非我们能证明 |
[26:13] | that someone was setting Merchiston up the whole time. | 这整件事都是有人栽赃陷害默奇斯顿 |
[26:16] | I mean, we have his bloody fingerprint on the murder weapon– | 可凶器上有他沾血的指纹 |
[26:19] | that makes for a pretty good argument. | 已经很能说明问题了 |
[26:21] | I know, but… | 我知道 但是… |
[26:22] | he once did a forensic field training with Scotland Yard. | 他曾在苏格兰场参加过法医实地培训 |
[26:26] | So he’s not stupid enough | 就是说他没那么傻 |
[26:27] | to leave his bloody fingerprint behind. | 会留下自己的血指纹 |
[26:31] | Look, you’re the boss now, bud. | 现在这里你负责 伙计 |
[26:33] | Get us out of here, will you? | 把我们救出去 好吗 |
[26:47] | 查找数据库 | |
[26:48] | 拒绝访问 | |
[26:57] | 拉斯维加斯警局 约翰·默奇斯顿案证据 | |
[27:24] | FBI yanked all the files on the Merchiston case, | 联调局把默奇斯顿案的所有资料都带走了 |
[27:26] | but I still had a photo of the bloody fingerprint in my phone. | 不过我手机里还有那枚沾血指纹的照片 |
[27:29] | Check it out. | 你们看 |
[27:30] | Tell me what you see or what you don’t see. | 说说看到了什么或是没看到什么 |
[27:33] | Ridge detail’s all there. | 纹路很清晰 |
[27:36] | But there are no pores. | 可是没有毛孔痕迹 |
[27:37] | How is that even possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[27:40] | We’ve seen this before, haven’t we, Greg? | 我们碰见过这种事 对吧 格雷格 |
[27:42] | The Millander case. | 米兰德案 |
[27:44] | A serial killer made a mold of Grissom’s print in latex, | 有个连环杀手用乳胶仿制了葛瑞森的指纹 |
[27:48] | planted it at a crime scene. | 然后故意把它印在了某个犯罪现场 |
[27:50] | But unlike skin, latex gives you | 不过乳胶不像皮肤 |
[27:52] | ridge detail but no pores. | 虽然纹路清晰 但是没有毛孔 |
[27:54] | Russell was right– this whole thing’s a setup, | 罗素没说错 这整件事都是设计好的 |
[27:56] | from the Emily Rey murder | 不管是艾米丽·雷伊的死 |
[27:57] | to the car crash– all of it. | 还是车祸 都是设计好的 |
[27:58] | Sounds pretty sophisticated. | 还真是费尽心机啊 |
[28:01] | Do we think the FBI’s involved? | 联调局也牵扯其中了吗 |
[28:03] | No… no, I think they’re just doing their job. | 没有 我看他们不过是公事公办 |
[28:05] | – Well, then who is it? – I don’t know. | -那是谁干的呢 -不知道 |
[28:08] | But I don’t even know where to start looking | 可他们把所有东西都拿走了 |
[28:09] | now that they’ve walked off with everything. | 我都不知道从何查起 |
[28:14] | Maybe not everything. | 也不是所有东西都拿走了 |
[28:16] | Russell gave this to me right after Merchiston | 就在默奇斯顿”复活”以后 |
[28:19] | came back from the dead. | 罗素给了我这个 |
[28:20] | The guy’s accused of stealing classified information– | 那家伙被控窃取机密信息 |
[28:23] | it might be on there. | 可能就在这里面 |
[28:24] | It might also show who’s trying to set Merchiston up. | 说不定还能据此查明是谁陷害了默奇斯顿 |
[28:27] | Even help spring Russell and Finn. | 那就能帮罗素和芬恩脱身了 |
[28:31] | With all these eyes on us, | 这么多双眼睛盯着我们 |
[28:32] | it’s gonna be almost impossible to do the job. | 根本没办法查 |
[28:35] | All eyes are on us, | 他们只盯着我们 |
[28:37] | but I can think of somebody who | 我想到有个人 |
[28:39] | might be able to fly under the radar. | 也许能躲过耳目 |
[28:48] | Hey, Nick. | 尼克 |
[28:49] | – This was left at Reception. – What is it? | -前台收到了这个 -什么东西 |
[28:51] | Nevada Wireless– looks like a new phone. | “内华达无线”寄来的 像是部新手机 |
[28:53] | I didn’t order a phone. | 我没买手机啊 |
[29:07] | 安巴卡德罗商场 咖啡摊 下午三点 苏瓦里 | |
[29:18] | I’ll have a cup of coffee, please. | 请给我一杯咖啡 |
[29:20] | Sure. What flavor? | 好的 什么口味 |
[29:22] | Coffee-flavored. | 咖啡味的 |
[29:24] | That’ll be $1.35, sir. | 一块三毛五 先生 |
[29:27] | Keep it. | 不用找了 |
[29:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:41] | You’re Suvari? | 你就是苏瓦里 |
[29:43] | I’m not, but… he reached out to me, | 不是 不过… 他找了我 |
[29:46] | said he could help my client and your CSI friends. | 说他可以帮我的委托人和你同事 |
[29:49] | Okay. Where is he? | 好吧 他在哪儿 |
[29:51] | I’m supposed to take you to him. | 他要我带你去见他 |
[30:01] | So, you, uh, decrypted the files on the flash drive I gave you? | 我给你的U盘里的文件 你解密了 |
[30:04] | Files are classified | 都是机密文件 |
[30:05] | Department of Defense documents relating to Project Jericho: | 国防部的 有关哲立科项目 |
[30:09] | the use of drones to listen in on communications. | 即利用无人机监听通信 |
[30:11] | Now, this is all in the development stages, | 现在这些都还在研发阶段 |
[30:13] | but definitely something DoD would not want to go public. | 但国防部肯定不想公开这事 |
[30:17] | All right, but is it serious enough | 那有没有严重到说 |
[30:18] | that someone from the government would be willing to stage | 让政府的人愿意弄出一起假车祸 |
[30:20] | a fake car crash, murder a woman, just to… | 把一个女的杀了 就为了… |
[30:23] | keep it a secret? | 让这事保密呢 |
[30:24] | Just because you’re not paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not following you. | 防人之心不可无啊 |
[30:27] | In this case, backseat driving. | 这个案子就是有人操控 |
[30:30] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[30:31] | One of the files references– | 其中一份文件提到 |
[30:37] | One of the files refers | 其中有份文件是关于 |
[30:39] | to Wi-Fi technology, which enables a user | 无线网络技术的 可以让使用者 |
[30:41] | to hack a car’s onboard CPUs– | 侵入车载中央处理器 |
[30:44] | Specifically, after-market black boxes, | 明确点说 就是利用后装的黑匣子 |
[30:47] | like the one that was installed in Merchiston’s rental car. | 跟默奇斯顿租的车里装的一样 |
[30:49] | So you’re saying that they’ve developed a software that allows you | 就是说他们开发了一款软件 |
[30:54] | to take control of a car… remotely. | 可以让人远程控制一辆车 |
[30:57] | And remotely crash it. | 还能远程控制撞毁它 |
[30:59] | There’s also references | 文件还提到 |
[31:00] | to enhancing the effects of the accident | 利用铝热剂混合物 |
[31:03] | with a thermite cocktail– ka-boom! | 加强车祸的效果 |
[31:05] | All right, well, that still doesn’t mean | 好吧 但这还是不能证明 |
[31:06] | that someone from the government is behind all of this. | 这事是政府里的人策划的 |
[31:09] | For all we know, | 就已知情况来看 |
[31:11] | it could be this guy Suvari. | 还可能是这个叫苏瓦里的家伙 |
[31:17] | 欢迎来到内华达拉斯维加斯 小心驾驶 | |
[31:23] | You’re not gonna tell me where we’re going? | 你不告诉我这是要去哪儿吗 |
[31:25] | You want to meet Suvari or don’t you? | 你到底想不想见苏瓦里 |
[31:28] | There’s a rest stop outside of Searchlight. | 过了瑟奇莱特有一个休息站 |
[31:30] | He said to wait for him there. | 他说在那儿等他 |
[31:40] | Hey, you mind slowing down? | 你能开慢点吗 |
[31:41] | I’d like to get there in one piece. | 我想活着到那儿 |
[31:42] | It’s not me– my foot’s off the pedal. | 不关我的事 我都没踩油门 |
[31:44] | Turn off the cruise control. | 关掉巡航定速 |
[31:46] | No, it’s not on. | 不是这个 根本没开 |
[31:51] | – Try the brakes. – They’re not working! | -踩刹车呢 -不灵了 |
[31:55] | All right, all right, just-just stay cool, we got this. | 好了 好了 保持冷静 没事的 |
[32:00] | What the hell?! | 搞什么 |
[32:40] | What was that? | 刚才怎么回事 |
[32:42] | I don’t know, but I’m getting the feeling | 不知道 不过我感觉 |
[32:44] | we just took the same kind of ride that… that John’s car took. | 约翰那辆车 当时也是这么回事 |
[33:01] | Wasn’t that the… the coffee guy from the mall? | 那不是商场卖咖啡那家伙吗 |
[33:13] | Well… | 嗯 |
[33:16] | either he just tried to kill us, | 要不就是他要杀我们 |
[33:18] | or he just saved us. | 要不就是他救了我们 |
[33:19] | Either way, he left us this. | 不管怎么样 他留下了这个 |
[33:32] | 开始解密 | |
[34:18] | I told you the truth would set us all free. | 我说过查出真相 我们就都自由了 |
[34:22] | Like I told you… | 我也说过 |
[34:24] | we’re on the same side. | 我们是一边的 |
[34:27] | Call ’em. | 打给他们 |
[34:38] | Hey, welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[34:39] | Good to be back, thank you very much. | 回来真好 非常感谢 |
[34:41] | We heard you and John’s attorney had a close call. | 我听说你和约翰的律师逃过了一劫 |
[34:43] | We did. One that was headed off by your friend Suvari. | 是的 是你的朋友苏瓦里救我们于危难中 |
[34:47] | – You actually met him? – So did you. | -你见过他本人了 -你也见过 |
[34:49] | He served you coffee. | 他还给你做过咖啡呢 |
[34:51] | Okay, what have we got here? | 好了 有什么发现 |
[34:54] | Evidence– proof of the attack on Mr. Merchiston’s life | 证据 证明袭击默奇斯顿的 |
[34:57] | using a tactic called “Boston Brakes.” | 策略为”波士顿刹车” |
[35:00] | Boston Brakes? | “波士顿刹车” |
[35:01] | So-called because that was the first place it was used. | 以这个命名是因为首次使用是在波士顿 |
[35:04] | At least, according to mythology. | 反正传说是这样的 |
[35:06] | And that’s all I thought it was | 一开始我以为就是这么回事 |
[35:08] | till I saw the files your colleague Hodges decrypted. | 后来我看了你们同事霍奇斯解密的文件 |
[35:11] | Project Jericho included a DoD program that developed technology | 哲立科项目包含了国防部的一项成熟技术 |
[35:16] | to hack onboard computers in cars, | 用来侵入车载电脑 |
[35:18] | and I think that Suvari wants us to know | 我认为苏瓦里想告诉我们 |
[35:21] | it’s what happened to this woman and her son, as well. | 这个女人和她儿子正是经历了这种事 |
[35:23] | Cheryl Perez | 谢丽尔·佩雷斯 |
[35:25] | worked for DoD | 曾就职于国防部 |
[35:26] | as programmer on Project Jericho. | 是哲立科项目的一名程序员 |
[35:29] | Ms. Perez resigned amid rumors | 佩雷斯女士因与一名高级军官 |
[35:30] | of an affair with a high-ranking officer. | 有绯闻而辞职 |
[35:32] | General Lansdale? | 是兰斯代尔将军吗 |
[35:34] | Name never surfaced. | 名字从未曝光过 |
[35:35] | Yeah, but it makes sense. | 但很有可能 |
[35:37] | Suvari told me he was working | 苏瓦里告诉我 |
[35:38] | on a story that was going to send the walls | 他在做一个能让 |
[35:40] | of Project Jericho tumbling down. | 哲立科项目崩塌的报道 |
[35:43] | Clearly, he’s suggesting | 很明显 他想告诉我们 |
[35:43] | Lansdale’s behind the murder | 兰斯代尔为了掩盖绯闻 |
[35:45] | of this woman to cover up the affair. | 策划谋杀了这个女的 |
[35:49] | There’s the chance that the child found in the back of the car is his son. | 有可能车后座上的孩子就是他的 |
[35:52] | So now he’s targeting anyone who comes close to the truth. | 因此所有即将知道真相的人都成了他的目标 |
[35:56] | Yes, I agree that’s what this all looks like, | 表面看来确实如此 |
[35:58] | but there are still missing pieces. | 但还是有地方不对劲 |
[35:59] | This Suvari is a mystery man. | 这个苏瓦里很神秘 |
[36:01] | Coffee vendor said he rented the stand | 咖啡摊主说他只租了几回摊位 |
[36:03] | just a couple of times, paid cash. | 给的现金 |
[36:05] | But we don’t know who he is or where he’s from. | 但我们不知道他是谁 从哪儿来 |
[36:07] | Without him, all we really have are allegations | 不找到他 我们对空军高层军官的指控 |
[36:10] | against a high-ranking Air Force officer. | 都是口说无凭 |
[36:11] | So we need to find this Suvari. | 所以我们必须找到这个苏瓦里 |
[36:13] | We’re working on it. | 我们正努力在找 |
[36:14] | We ran diagnostics on this device. | 我们仔细解析了这个装置 |
[36:17] | Suvari definitely used it to override | 毫无疑问苏瓦里用了这个来干扰 |
[36:19] | whoever was hacking the car that we were in, but, | 控制我们那辆车的指令 |
[36:22] | in trying to save us, I think he left himself exposed. | 可是为了救我们 他也暴露了自己 |
[36:25] | He left behind a cyber footprint. | 他留下了电子指纹 |
[36:28] | Greg is working on that ISP right now. | 格雷格正在追查网络服务商 |
[36:51] | You sure you found the right place? | 你确定你找对地方了 |
[36:53] | ISP traced here. | 根据网络服务商查到这里的 |
[36:54] | How? It’s not on the grid. | 怎么可能 这里都不在服务区 |
[36:56] | You don’t even get cell phone service out here. | 这里连手机信号都没有 |
[36:59] | Well, maybe that’s the point. | 说不定这就是关键 |
[37:02] | Somebody’s home. | 有人在家 |
[37:33] | Yeah, photos. | 有照片 |
[37:35] | He’s definitely been watching. | 他肯定一直在监视我们 |
[37:38] | Bloody duffel bag. | 带血的帆布袋 |
[37:39] | Bloody gloves. | 带血的手套 |
[37:43] | Emily Rey’s wallet. | 艾米丽·雷伊的钱包 |
[37:58] | Yeah, yeah, that’s him. | 对 就是他 |
[37:59] | That’s-that’s Suvari, or whoever he is. | 他就是苏瓦里 也不知道真名是什么 |
[38:09] | “To whom it may concern…” | “敬启者…” |
[38:11] | What is that, a suicide note? | 那是什么 遗书吗 |
[38:12] | Oh, it’s more than that. | 不止是遗书 |
[38:14] | It’s a confession… to all the murders. | 这是份认罪书 承认所有人都是他杀的 |
[38:20] | – I don’t buy it. – Oh, me, either. | -我不相信 -我也不信 |
[38:24] | This evidence, the note… | 这条证据 加上那封信 |
[38:24] | 唑吡坦[安眠药] | |
[38:26] | Somebody sure is giving us the hard sell. | 有人想误导我们 |
[38:34] | Sorry, General. | 不好意思 将军 |
[38:36] | Guess it’s my turn to keep you waiting. | 这次轮到我让你等了 |
[38:39] | Well, I hope it’s for a good reason | 我希望事出有因 |
[38:40] | ’cause I’m a busy man. | 我可忙得很 |
[38:42] | Yes, you are. | 没错 你是挺忙 |
[38:43] | You wanted information on Suvari. | 你想知道苏瓦里的事 |
[38:47] | Well, we-we found him. | 我们找到他了 |
[38:50] | But then again, I think you know that, | 不过 你大概也都清楚 |
[38:52] | because you found him first, didn’t you? | 毕竟你先找到他的 对吧 |
[38:55] | His real name is Joseph Powers. | 他的真名是约瑟夫·鲍尔斯 |
[38:57] | Former Army Intelligence. | 曾是部队情报人员 |
[38:59] | More recently employed by Ceressus Logistics. | 后就职于谷神星物流 |
[39:02] | He was a-a contractor assigned to Project Jericho, wasn’t he? | 他参与了哲立科项目 对吧 |
[39:06] | I don’t recognize him. | 我对他没印象 |
[39:08] | But then again, I have a lot of people working under me. | 为我工作的人多了去了 |
[39:10] | How about Cheryl Perez? | 那谢丽尔·佩雷斯呢 |
[39:14] | You recognize her? | 你对她有印象吗 |
[39:16] | I heard about her car accident. | 我听说她出车祸了 |
[39:18] | Tragic. | 很不幸 |
[39:20] | Yes, it was. | 是的 |
[39:21] | We were all deeply saddened. | 我们都很难过 |
[39:23] | Especially, evidentially, Joseph Powers. | 显然约瑟夫·鲍尔斯最难过 |
[39:27] | I mean, he-he resigned a week after the accident. | 他在车祸一周之后就辞职了 |
[39:30] | He just fell right off the grid, until, of course, | 然后就人间蒸发了 |
[39:33] | he started reaching out to John Merchiston. | 后来他开始联系约翰·默奇斯顿 |
[39:35] | You remember John, don’t you? | 你还记得约翰 对吧 |
[39:37] | Where’s this going? | 你到底想说什么 |
[39:38] | Did Cheryl Perez threaten to go to your wife or your boss? | 谢丽尔·佩雷斯威胁要去找你老婆还是上层 |
[39:42] | Or did she want money to help support her child? | 还是要钱来抚养她的孩子 |
[39:46] | Your child? | 你的孩子 |
[39:48] | A man with a good job and a family has so much to live for, right? | 一个有工作有家庭的男人 有太多顾虑 |
[39:53] | Or… kill for. | 甚至能为之杀人 |
[39:57] | I would be very careful about what you say. | 你说话小心点 |
[39:59] | Why? Am I about to have a car accident? | 怎么 我也会出车祸吗 |
[40:03] | See, I know what you’ve done. | 我知道你干了什么 |
[40:04] | You’ve used the entire national security apparatus, | 你利用整个国家安全机构 |
[40:08] | all of their technology, to cover up an affair. | 用他们的技术来帮你掩盖婚外情 |
[40:12] | You don’t know what I’ve done. | 你根本不知道我做了什么 |
[40:16] | And even if you did, you wouldn’t understand. | 就算你知道了也理解不了 |
[40:18] | You’re not a soldier, a patriot. | 你不是军人 也不是爱国者 |
[40:21] | You are just another child of the ’60s | 你是典型的六十年代生人 |
[40:24] | who cloaks himself in principle, | 在敌人策划着给我们制造混乱的时候 |
[40:27] | while our enemies plot to bring chaos to our streets. | 只顾着那些所谓的原则 |
[40:30] | Well, I am not gonna let that happen. | 这是我不能允许的 |
[40:32] | And I will stop anybody who gets in my way. | 挡我者必死 |
[40:36] | You know, my-my hippie parents might not have taught me a lot, | 我的嬉皮士父母也许没教我什么好东西 |
[40:40] | but they did teach me about patience. | 但他们至少教会我耐心 |
[40:43] | I may not be able to prove anything today, | 我今天也许证明不了什么 |
[40:46] | but you have involved way too many people here, General. | 可是你牵扯到太多人了 将军 |
[40:49] | And someday, there’s gonna be another Joseph Powers, | 总有一天 会有另外一个约瑟夫·鲍尔斯 |
[40:51] | another person of conscience, | 另一个有良知的人站出来 |
[40:53] | and when they step up, oh, I’m going to be right there, | 我会很有耐心地 |
[40:56] | waiting patiently for you. | 等到那个时候 |
[41:01] | You’re dismissed, General. | 你可以走了 将军 |
[41:07] | I thought your flight left in the morning. | 我以为你明天早上才走 |
[41:09] | So did I. | 我本来是这么打算的 |
[41:10] | The editor needs to see me immediately. | 编辑想马上见我 |
[41:16] | – It’s the truth. – I believe you. | -我说真的 -我相信你 |
[41:20] | Russell is not giving up on Lansdale, and neither am I. | 罗素不会放弃兰斯代尔的案子 我也不会 |
[41:25] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 |
[41:26] | Good to know. | 好的 |
[41:30] | Look, uh… | 听着… |
[41:34] | that thing that, uh, | 那件 |
[41:38] | you didn’t want to talk about– | 你不想说的事 |
[41:39] | should you ever change your mind, | 只要你改变主意 |
[41:42] | I’m an excellent listener. | 我一定洗耳恭听 |
[41:46] | Thank you. I appreciate that. | 谢谢 非常感激 |
[41:51] | Be safe. | 保重 |
[41:54] | Yeah. You, too. | 你也是 |