时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Ladies and gentlemen, as we start | 女士们先生们 |
[00:07] | our final descent into Las Vegas, | 我们即将降落拉斯维加斯 |
[00:09] | please make sure your tray tables | 请合起您面前的托板 |
[00:10] | and seat backs and are in their full, upright position. | 调直座椅靠背 |
[00:13] | Make sure your seat belts | 系好安全带 |
[00:14] | are securely fastened, and all carry-on luggage | 请将您的随身行李 |
[00:16] | is stowed underneath the seat in front of you | 放置于前排座位底下 |
[00:18] | or in the overhead bins. | 或头顶上方的行李架内 |
[00:23] | You have a good flight? | 飞机上还行吧 |
[00:24] | You have any idea how gorgeous you are? | 你知不知道自己有多美啊 |
[00:26] | Not interested. Thanks. | 不感兴趣 谢了 |
[00:27] | You smell good, too. | 闻着也不错 |
[00:29] | You know, I dreamt about you the whole flight. | 这一路我满脑子都是你的身影 |
[00:31] | – X-rated. – Is that your best line? | -都是限制级的画面 -你还敢再无耻点吗 |
[00:33] | I thought chicks flying to Vegas were ready to party. | 去维加斯的妞 不都是为了找点乐子吗 |
[00:36] | Sir, I’m gonna need you to take your seat. | 先生 请你坐回座位上 |
[00:38] | Yeah, I’m gonna need another one | 行 不过我还想再来 |
[00:39] | of those free drinks, though. | 一杯免费喝的 |
[00:40] | Sorry, sweetie. Bar’s closed. | 对不起 已经停止服务了 |
[00:43] | Oh, wow, it’s really not my night. | 看来今晚我有点背啊 |
[00:47] | Maybe you’re not coming on strong enough. | 大概是你的魅力还欠了点儿 |
[00:51] | This is your captain speaking. | 大家好 我是机长 |
[00:52] | We’ve just been cleared to land in Las Vegas, | 我们马上就要降落在拉斯维加斯 |
[00:54] | where the local time is 10:42 | 现在为当地时间晚上十点四十二分 |
[00:56] | and the temperature is a pleasant 84 degrees. | 气温二十九摄氏度 |
[00:59] | Cabin crew, please take your seats for landing. | 空乘人员 请坐好准备着陆 |
[01:06] | On behalf of Pan Transit | 本次航班全体机组人员 |
[01:07] | and the entire flight crew, | 代表潘达航空公司 |
[01:08] | I’d like to thank you for joining us | 感谢您搭乘我们的航班 |
[01:09] | and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. | 我们期待能再次为您服务 |
[01:12] | – Have a great night. – A little help? | -祝您晚上愉快 -要帮忙么 |
[01:14] | – And good luck! – Which bag is yours? | -一路平安 -哪个包是你的 |
[01:16] | The yellow one. Thank you. | 黄色的那个 谢谢 |
[01:20] | Hey, look, I-I didn’t mean | 抱歉 我并不是真的 |
[01:21] | to come off like a creep before. | 像个变态一样 |
[01:22] | I was just trying to have a good time. | 我只是想找点乐子 |
[01:24] | Buy you a drink to apologize? | 要不我请你喝点 算赔不是了 |
[01:25] | I don’t think so. | 不用了 |
[01:26] | Bottle of champagne? | 开瓶香槟怎么样 |
[01:27] | Cut me some slack, baby! Damn! | 就赏个脸嘛 宝贝 |
[01:32] | Hey, what the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[01:34] | Hey, my watch– where the hell’s my watch? | 我的手表呢 |
[01:35] | It was in my bag. | 之前就在我包里 |
[01:36] | Hey, hey! Hold on! Hold on, all right? | 都给我停下 停下 |
[01:38] | Ain’t nobody leaving this plane. | 谁都不能下飞机 |
[01:40] | I’ve been robbed. Stewardess! | 有人偷了我的东西 空乘 |
[01:41] | Don’t let anybody off this plane! | 别让他们下飞机 |
[01:43] | Hey, wait, hold on a second. | 慢着 |
[01:45] | You-you probably left it in the bar at the, uh, airport… | 你可能把手表落在机场的酒吧里了 |
[01:47] | Ain’t nobody got no time for your jokes, man, okay? | 没人听你废话 |
[01:49] | I’m gonna need some help finding my watch. | 镂艺蚁率直? |
[01:50] | Somebody stole my watch! | 有人偷了我的手表 |
[01:52] | – What? – My wallet’s gone, okay? | -怎么了 -我钱包不见了 |
[01:53] | Somebody stole my wallet. | 有人偷了我的钱包 |
[01:55] | Somebody definitely | 我的包也被人翻过了 |
[01:57] | went through my bag! Who went through my bag? | 谁翻了我的包 |
[01:59] | They stealing on this plane! Hey! | 这飞机上有小偷 |
[02:01] | Come on! | 怎么回事 |
[02:02] | I got to get off! | 让我下去 |
[02:03] | Come on, damn it! Hey, hey! Get back, man! | 你干什么 离我远点 |
[02:05] | What the hell’s wrong with you, man? | 你这人怎么回事儿啊 |
[02:14] | You know… | 你知道吗 |
[02:15] | there’s something about being at the airport, | 一到机场 我就有一种感觉 |
[02:17] | that makes me just want to jump on the next plane out of here. | 驱使着我直接跳上一架航班 离开这里 |
[02:20] | Doesn’t matter where. | 一场说走就走的旅行 |
[02:21] | Excitement of the unknown. | 目的地未知才有劲 |
[02:22] | No, Sara, I got big plans. | 不 萨拉 我可是有想法的 |
[02:24] | – Really? – Yeah, Morocco. | -是嘛 -是啊 我要去摩洛哥 |
[02:27] | You gonna open a bar in Casablanca, Nick? | 你这是打算在卡萨布兰卡开酒吧吗 尼克 |
[02:29] | Call me Rick. | 请叫我”锐克” |
[02:31] | I think that was his name, wasn’t it? | 电影里是叫这个名字对吧[《卡萨布兰卡》男主角名] |
[02:40] | Caucasian female, early 30s. | 白人女性 三十出头 |
[02:47] | Blunt force trauma to the head. | 凡慷燮魃? |
[02:54] | Well, looks like she started out on the road. | 看来她本来是在大路上 |
[02:56] | Skidded through the dirt and… | 滚过泥土堆 |
[02:58] | she came to rest right here. | 最后安息在此 |
[02:59] | Long way to roll. | 滚了很长一段距离 |
[03:01] | She hit the road with significant velocity. | 她掉到地上时速度一定很快 |
[03:03] | It would explain the road rash… | 所以才有这些擦伤 |
[03:09] | …and the broken neck. | 连脖子都断了 |
[03:14] | She’s dressed for a good time. | 打扮得挺好 打算好好玩玩的 |
[03:16] | I don’t think she found it. | 我看她是没这个命了 |
[03:20] | Sara? | 萨拉 |
[03:24] | “Janet Riggins, Pan Transit flight 111.” | “珍妮特·里金斯 潘达航空111号航班” |
[03:26] | Originated in Newark. | 从纽瓦克登机 |
[03:28] | Layover in Atlanta. | 途径亚特兰大转机 |
[03:29] | Landed here at 10:45 tonight. | 十点四十五分到达这里 |
[03:31] | Well, that’s got to be some kind of record. | 这说不定要破记录了 |
[03:34] | Dead in under an hour. | 来了还不到一个小时就死了 |
[03:37] | Welcome to Las Vegas. | 欢迎来到拉斯维加斯啊 |
[04:17] | Everyone, please, everyone, listen up. | 麻烦各位 都听着 |
[04:19] | Please, everyone. | 各位请安静一下 |
[04:20] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[04:21] | Look, my credit cards are in my wallet. | 我的信用卡在我的钱包里 |
[04:23] | My driver’s license. | 还有我的驾照 |
[04:25] | How am I supposed to check into my hotel, huh? | 我要怎么去酒店办入住手续 |
[04:27] | – I understand, sir. – That pendant was irreplaceable. | -我理解 先生 -那个吊坠是不可替代的 |
[04:28] | Irreplaceable! | 不可替代 |
[04:30] | My mother gave it to me. | 那是我母亲给我的 |
[04:31] | My dead mother. | 我已经去世的母亲 |
[04:33] | Now, we want to help you. | 我们想帮助你们 |
[04:34] | But we need your cooperation. | 但我们需要你们的配合 |
[04:37] | Okay? Police officers are gonna be taking your statements. | 明白吗 警官会记录你们的证词 |
[04:40] | And after that, you’re free to go. | 然后你们就可以走了 |
[04:41] | It’s a family heirloom. Do you understand that? | 那是传家宝 你懂吗 |
[04:43] | Where am I supposed to sleep tonight, huh? | 我今晚该睡在哪 |
[04:44] | All right, look, the airlines, | 好吧 听着 航空公司 |
[04:46] | the airlines are gonna help those of you | 航空公司将为需要的人 |
[04:47] | who have to make connections. | 提供交涉帮助 |
[04:49] | And when they can’t, they’re gonna | 如果不行 他们会为你们 |
[04:50] | offer you hotel vouchers. | 提供酒店住宿券 |
[04:52] | At the cheapest hotel you can find. | 一定是最便宜的酒店 |
[04:54] | But first, | 但首先 |
[04:55] | CSI Finlay and I | 犯罪现场调查员芬利和我 |
[04:57] | need your help to do our job. | 需要你们配合我们的工作 |
[04:59] | Do you remember | 你们有人记得 |
[05:00] | a woman who was seated | 坐在第三排 |
[05:02] | in row three, seat D. | D座的那位女士吗 |
[05:05] | 3D. Ooh, let me conjure up | 3D 让我在脑子里 |
[05:06] | the seating plan in my head, and do your job for you. | 把座位表变出来 然后替你做该做的工作 |
[05:08] | Anybody sit in row two, three or four? | 有人坐在第二 三 四排吗 |
[05:14] | Okay, some of you men might’ve remembered her. | 有些先生应该记得她 |
[05:16] | She had long blonde hair, | 她有长长的金发 |
[05:18] | a white dress, heels. | 穿着白裙子和高跟鞋 |
[05:19] | Yeah, yeah, the blonde with the ass in the tight, white dress. | 对 那个穿着紧身白裙子的翘臀金发女郎 |
[05:22] | Why? Did she steal my wallet, huh? | 怎么了 她偷了我的钱包吗 |
[05:24] | I was sitting right behind her. | 我就坐在她后面 |
[05:26] | She was acting very suspicious. | 她的举止十分可疑 |
[05:29] | The woman that we are talking about | 现在提到的那位女士 |
[05:32] | was just found dead. | 我们刚刚发现她的尸体 |
[05:37] | So that makes this | 所以这就成了 |
[05:38] | a homicide investigation. | 谋杀案的调查 |
[05:40] | And you… | 而你们… |
[05:41] | are the last people to see her alive. | 是最后见到她活着的人 |
[05:44] | Him! | 他 |
[05:45] | He was harassing her. | 他一直在骚扰她 |
[05:46] | She wanted nothing to do with him. | 她一点都不想搭理他 |
[05:47] | I was just talking to the lady. Hater. | 我只是跟那位女士聊天 事儿妈 |
[05:49] | Excuse me, sir? | 抱歉 先生 |
[05:51] | Could you tell me how you got the black eye? | 你能告诉我你是怎么变成熊猫眼的吗 |
[05:54] | Yeah, yeah. | 好吧 好吧 |
[05:54] | He-he didn’t have that on the plane, man. | 他在飞机上还没有呢 伙计 |
[05:56] | – Hey, you need to mind your damn business. – Yeah, right. | -你管好自己的事儿就行了 -好吧 |
[05:58] | My watch was in my carry-on | 我的表在头顶行李架上的 |
[05:59] | in the overhead bin. | 随身行李里 |
[06:01] | When I realized it had been stolen… | 当我发现它被偷了的时候… |
[06:02] | – No one is leaving this plane! – I want to get by here… | -谁都不能下飞机 -我要过去 |
[06:05] | – Relax, okay? – Somebody stole my watch! | -淡定点 好吗 -有人偷了我的表 |
[06:07] | Let me get by! | 让我过去 |
[06:09] | I hit my head when I fell. Old guy, he fights dirty. | 我倒下的时候撞到了头 老家伙下手很脏 |
[06:11] | When I looked up, I saw the blonde pushing her way out. | 当我抬起头时 那个金发女挤下飞机了 |
[06:14] | And that was the last time I saw her. | 那是我最后一次看到她 |
[06:16] | Can anyone else confirm that story? | 有人能证实这个故事吗 |
[06:18] | Yeah, the old guy had some fight left in him. | 对 那个老家伙跟他打了一架 |
[06:20] | I don’t know about all that, | 别的我不管 |
[06:21] | all I know is the blonde wanted off the plane. | 我只知道那个金发女想下飞机 |
[06:24] | Am I right? Right? | 我说得对吧 对吧 |
[06:25] | We all saw that. | 我们都看见了 |
[06:32] | The airline confirms | 航空公司确认了 |
[06:33] | Janet Riggins’ flight landed on time. | 珍妮特·里金斯的航班准时降落 |
[06:36] | Gate F24. | F24登机口 |
[06:37] | F Gate means she had to take | F登机口意味着她要 |
[06:39] | the tram to baggage claim, | 搭乘电车去行李提取处 |
[06:40] | pick up her checked bags. | 拿她托运的行李 |
[06:43] | Well, she ended up here. | 可她最后死在这儿了 |
[06:44] | She had to have left the airport. | 她应该已经离开机场了 |
[06:46] | Road leads directly there. | 路直通向那边 |
[06:47] | Yeah, but there’s a big convention in town. | 对 但这两天城里有个大型会议 |
[06:49] | Long lines for taxis, rental cars, | 有很多人排队招出租车 或者租车 |
[06:51] | shuttle buses. | 坐摆渡车 |
[06:52] | She’d still be waiting in line. | 她可能还在排队 |
[06:53] | She could’ve walked. | 她也可以自己走 |
[06:54] | Right, maybe in your shoes. | 对 穿着你的鞋还行 |
[06:56] | But not in those heels. | 但是她的高跟鞋不行 |
[06:59] | So… somebody picked her up | 那就是有人开车来接她 |
[07:01] | and gave her one hell of a ride. | 然后送了她最后一程 |
[07:11] | I think she left | 我觉得她是在 |
[07:12] | the vehicle at this swerve mark. Right here. | 这个转弯痕迹处掉下车的 就在这里 |
[07:15] | Distance from there | 这里离她 |
[07:17] | to where she came to rest | 最后躺着的地方 |
[07:17] | is 75 feet, so… | 有二十三米 所以… |
[07:20] | 30 is the constant, multiplied by 75 feet, | 常数是三十 乘以二十三米 |
[07:23] | times the coefficient of friction for sliding… | 乘以在地上滑行的摩擦力的系数 |
[07:26] | On this terrain, I’d give it a… | 瞧这地势 系数应该是… |
[07:28] | – A one? – A one? Lucky guess. | -一吗 -一吧 算你走运 |
[07:30] | 2,250 feet. | 六百八十六米 |
[07:33] | Square root of that. | 它的平方根 |
[07:36] | Vehicle was traveling about 45 miles an hour. | 车速当时大约是每小时七十二公里 |
[07:39] | You physics majors, you’re… | 你们这些物理专业的 真是… |
[07:41] | you’re show-offs. | 就爱炫耀 |
[07:44] | So the driver never hit the brakes. | 这么说司机根本没踩刹车 |
[07:46] | This was no accident. | 这不是一场意外 |
[07:48] | And either she jumped out or was thrown out. | 她不是自己跳出来的 就是被扔出来的 |
[07:51] | Her luggage could still be in the car. | 她的行李可能还在那辆车上 |
[07:52] | If we’re lucky, | 如果我们走运 |
[07:53] | maybe the driver threw it out with her. | 或许司机把她的行李一起扔了 |
[07:56] | Nick, down! | 尼克 趴下 |
[07:58] | Laser…pointed right at your chest. | 是激光 正对着你的胸口 |
[08:02] | You see anything? | 有看见什么动静吗 |
[08:06] | There. Right there. | 那儿 就在那儿 |
[08:11] | Hey! Las Vegas Police. | 拉斯维加斯警局 |
[08:15] | No, no, no! | 别跑 别跑 |
[08:17] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 别跑啊 别跑 |
[08:18] | I got him, I got him, | 我抓住他了 抓住他了 |
[08:19] | get this other guy! Stay down! | 别让另一个跑了 趴下 |
[08:20] | Keep your hands where I can see them! Don’t move! | 把手放在我看得见的地方 不许动 |
[08:25] | What are you doing? | 你在这里干什么 |
[08:34] | What the hell are you doing?! | 你到底在这里干什么 |
[08:35] | Watching some planes, man. | 只是观察飞机嘛 哥们 |
[08:39] | Don’t point that thing at me! | 别拿那东西指着我 |
[08:40] | Chill! All right? | 冷静下行不 |
[08:42] | Just having a little fun. | 只是闹着玩的 |
[08:43] | Hey, I got the other one! | 我把另一人逮住了 |
[08:45] | You know that flashing pilots | 你知不知道用激光 |
[08:47] | with your little laser’s a felony? | 向飞行员闪可是重罪 |
[08:48] | You’re interfering with federal air operations. | 你们这是干涉联邦航空的正常运行 |
[08:53] | There was a murder out here tonight. | 今晚这里发生了一桩凶案 |
[08:56] | D’you and your buddy see anything? | 你和你朋友有看到什么吗 |
[09:01] | We’ll find out. | 算了 过会儿就知道了 |
[09:31] | I hear you and Nick collared a couple of would-be | 听说你和尼克今晚逮捕了两位 |
[09:33] | terrorists tonight. | 未来的恐怖分子 |
[09:34] | Yeah, Nick threatened to bring | 是啊 尼克恐吓他们说 |
[09:36] | the FBI down on them | 要让联调局处置他们 |
[09:37] | unless they turn over their laser pointers. | 除非他们交出激光笔 |
[09:39] | And then he called their parents. | 然后他联系了他们的父母 |
[09:40] | Who, I’m sure, are very proud. | 我相信他们一定感到非常骄傲 |
[09:43] | So, where are we with our victim? | 受害者的背景调查进展如何了 |
[09:45] | Well, Mr. Scare ‘Em Straight and I found | “吓死人不偿命”先生和我 |
[09:48] | the victim’s carry-on bag down the road | 在犯罪现场不远处找到了 |
[09:49] | from the crime scene. | 受害者的手提行李 |
[09:50] | There’s not much to go on, but she is a local. | 没什么太多信息 但可以确定她是本地人 |
[09:53] | Found a Nevada license. | 找到了内华达州的驾照 |
[09:57] | “Janet Riggins. | “珍妮特·里金斯 |
[09:59] | “1432 Desert Vista.” | 沙漠观景大道1432号” |
[10:01] | I’ll have Brass look at this. | 我会叫布拉斯查一下的 |
[10:11] | Can I see your license for a second? | 我能看看你的驾照吗 |
[10:15] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[10:21] | Look at your photo. | 看看你的照片 |
[10:22] | Uh-huh, when it’s backlit, | 从背后照光 |
[10:24] | you can see the perforated outline of Nevada. | 就能看见由穿孔形成的内华达州轮廓 |
[10:26] | Right. | 没错 |
[10:29] | Janet’s… | 而珍妮特的 |
[10:32] | …not so much. | 看不到 |
[10:33] | So… | 那么… |
[10:34] | why does Ms. Riggins need a fake I.D.? | 里金斯女士为什么需要假身份证呢 |
[10:38] | Here’s some video surveillance | 这是行李领取处外的 |
[10:40] | from outside the baggage claim. | 视频监控 |
[10:42] | That’s the victim, right? Janet Riggins? | 她就是被害人吧 珍妮特·里金斯 |
[10:44] | If that’s even her real name, yeah. | 如果那是她的真名 是啊 |
[10:46] | Sure is looking over her shoulder a lot. | 她一直在回头观察啊 |
[10:48] | And what’s she doing | 她怎么还没拿行李 |
[10:49] | leaving baggage claim with no checked bags? | 就离开了行李领取处 |
[10:51] | She didn’t stick around to claim ’em. | 她没时间领取 |
[10:53] | And the reason she didn’t stick around is… | 而她没有久留的原因是… |
[10:57] | …Kenny Greene. | 肯尼·格林 |
[10:59] | He was a passenger on her flight. | 他是同一架飞机上的乘客 |
[11:00] | He had his watch stolen. | 他的手表被偷了 |
[11:01] | He told me the last time | 他告诉我他最后一次 |
[11:02] | he saw our victim was on the plane. | 看见受害者是在飞机上 |
[11:04] | That’s a lie. | 他说谎了 |
[11:05] | Yeah, not only that, | 不仅如此 |
[11:06] | when I met him, he had a fresh black eye. | 我见到他时 他刚得了只熊猫眼 |
[11:09] | He told me that he got it when a fellow passenger | 他说是他被一位乘客殴打 |
[11:11] | banged his head on an armrest. | 撞到扶手时受的伤 |
[11:14] | Well, if he got it on the plane, | 如果是在飞机上受的伤 |
[11:15] | then we should see it right here. | 录像上应该看得到 |
[11:17] | You think she gave it to him? | 你觉得是被她打的吗 |
[11:18] | I like to keep things simple in the beginning. | 初步调查时 我喜欢想得简单一点 |
[11:20] | He ended up with a shiner; | 他被打出了只熊猫眼 |
[11:21] | she ended up dead. | 而她被杀害了 |
[11:32] | My man! | 好兄弟 |
[11:33] | Any luck with that watch? | 找到我的手表了吗 |
[11:35] | Wow, the party never stops for you, does it? | 你的生活就是整天狂欢啊 是吗 |
[11:38] | Have you slept since the last time I talked to you? | 自从上次我和你谈话后 你睡过觉吗 |
[11:40] | You ever been to Combustion Junction? | 你去过”燃烧的十字路”吗 |
[11:42] | My lap is still achin’. | 我大腿酸到现在 |
[11:43] | It’s open 24/7. | 那儿可是全年无休的 |
[11:48] | You want to tell me again about that black eye? | 要重新解释一下你那黑眼圈哪儿来的吗 |
[11:51] | Okay. Busted. | 好吧 被你发现了 |
[11:53] | I didn’t get it on the plane. | 我不是在飞机上被打的 |
[11:54] | No, you got it when you beat up Janet Riggins. | 你是在揍珍妮特·里金斯的时候弄成这样的吧 |
[11:55] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不是 不是 不是 |
[11:58] | Then how’d she end up dead? | 那她怎么死了 |
[11:59] | I ran into the blonde at baggage claim. | 我去取行李的时候又碰上了这个金发妞 |
[12:00] | Look, I just figured it was the Vegas gods | 我想着肯定是维加斯的神明 |
[12:02] | giving me another crack at it. | 又显灵了 |
[12:03] | I bet you’re really tight with all the Vegas deities. | 看来你跟维加斯的神明很熟啊 |
[12:05] | You know, me? I’m tight with Father Time. | 至于我嘛 我和时间老人关系不错 |
[12:07] | You know, like time code. | 比如时间戳什么的 我就很熟 |
[12:09] | See, the time this picture was taken | 看这张照片拍摄的时间 |
[12:11] | and the time you showed up at the gate… | 再联系你在登机口出现的时间 |
[12:13] | that was two hours of free time. | 其中有两小时的自由时间 |
[12:14] | She was hot, man! I was looking to score. | 她是个辣妹 我就是想找点乐子 |
[12:16] | You can’t arrest a guy for trying. | 献献殷勤总没罪吧 |
[12:17] | But when she saw me, she ran. | 可她一看到我就跑 |
[12:19] | And that’s when I knew she stole my watch. | 我一想肯定是她偷了我的手表 |
[12:21] | Only the guilty run. | 没偷你跑什么啊 |
[12:25] | Hey, babe? Yeah. | 美女 说你呢 |
[12:26] | You got something that belongs to me. | 你拿了我的东西 |
[12:28] | You want your phone, give me back my watch. | 想要手机 就把手表还给我 |
[12:32] | Hey, that’s assault! | 打人犯法的 |
[12:34] | Look, I didn’t see that coming. All right? | 我没想到会那样 知道吗 |
[12:36] | But that was the last time I saw her. | 从那以后我就没见过她 |
[12:38] | I spent the rest of my “free time” | 之后的所谓”自由时间” |
[12:40] | at the airport bar, waiting on you guys to show up. | 我都在机场酒吧 等着你们来 |
[12:42] | Hey, if you don’t believe me, just ask the bartender. | 你要是不相信 去问那儿的酒保 |
[12:45] | She gave me her number. | 她给我留了电话号码 |
[12:46] | Let’s say I believe you, okay? | 就算你说的是真的 |
[12:47] | Do you still have Janet Riggins’ cell phone? | 珍妮特·里金斯的手机还在你那儿吗 |
[12:54] | You stole her phone? | 你这算偷了她手机吧 |
[12:55] | Oh, no, no, no. No, no. | 不不不 |
[12:57] | I was bargaining. | 这叫一物换一物 |
[12:57] | I’m bargaining, too. | 我们也来交换一下吧 |
[12:59] | So what do I get if I charge you | 我要是告你抢劫和暴力袭击 |
[13:00] | with robbery and strong-arm assault? | 你打算给我换点儿什么 |
[13:04] | I can’t catch a break. | 就不能让我喘口气吗 |
[13:17] | Any luck I.D.’ing my victim? | 能确认死者身份吗 |
[13:19] | Well, she’s got a burner phone. | 她有部一次性手机 |
[13:21] | You can get one of those at any corner store or gas station. | 随便哪个便利店或是加油站都能买到 |
[13:23] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[13:23] | Burner phone, fake I.D…. | 一次性手机 假身份证 |
[13:25] | She sure is going to a lot of trouble to stay anonymous. | 她隐姓埋名 肯定惹上了大麻烦 |
[13:28] | Well, if I were to pull a mid-air caper, | 我要是想远走高飞 |
[13:29] | I’d fly under an alias, too. | 肯定也得隐姓埋名 |
[13:33] | She’s got a Vegas number. | 她用的是拉斯维加斯的号码 |
[13:34] | Chances are she bought it local. | 很可能是本地买的手机 |
[13:38] | Disregarding all the calls her drunken assailant made | 除去骚扰她的那醉货 昨天晚上打给 |
[13:41] | to various call girls and phone sex operators last night… | 小姐和色情电话服务台的电话 |
[13:44] | Nice. | 真有他的 |
[13:46] | …got one text, | 发现一条短信 |
[13:47] | outgoing at 10:48 P.M. | 晚上十点四十八分 |
[13:49] | to a local number. | 发给一个本地号码的 |
[13:52] | “Landed.” | “已着陆” |
[13:57] | 无匹配 | |
[13:57] | No registered owner. | 查不到用户名 |
[13:59] | Another burner. | 也是部一次性手机 |
[14:00] | I’ll get an AG Waiver | 我去弄张总检察长授权书 |
[14:01] | for the detail records. | 查查详细信息 |
[14:02] | Maybe she texted her ride. | 她可能是发短信叫车 |
[14:04] | Or a getaway driver. | 也可能是发给接应她逃跑的人 |
[14:06] | Also, she made one phone call, | 十三分钟后 也就是十一点零一分的时候 |
[14:08] | 13 minutes later, at 11:01, | 她还打了个电话 |
[14:10] | to a different local number. | 打给另一个本地号码的 |
[14:17] | Nalley Janitorial Services. | 纳里清洁公司 |
[14:19] | North Las Vegas. | 在北拉斯维加斯 |
[14:23] | Maybe she needed someone to clean up her mess. | 也许她要找人帮她收拾烂摊子 |
[14:33] | Jefferson Nalley? | 杰斐逊·纳里吗 |
[14:34] | Yeah, uh… you must be the guys that called. | 是 之前打电话的就是你们吧 |
[14:38] | Yeah, I’m Nick Stokes. | 对 我叫尼克·丝多克斯 |
[14:39] | This is Sara Sidle. | 这位是萨拉·赛德尔 |
[14:39] | We’re with the crime scene unit. | 我们是犯罪现场调查组的 |
[14:41] | Need you to take a look at a photo, | 如果方便的话 |
[14:43] | if you don’t mind. | 请你看张照片 |
[14:44] | That’s all? | 就这事啊 |
[14:44] | Yeah. Sure. | 当然了 没问题 |
[14:46] | Know this woman? | 认识这个女的吗 |
[14:47] | No, no, never seen her before. | 不认识 从没见过 |
[14:49] | Then why’d she call you last night, | 那昨晚她被害前 |
[14:51] | right before she was murdered? | 为什么给你打电话 |
[14:54] | Want to take another look? | 要不要再看看 |
[15:02] | It kind of looks like Helen Morrison. | 看着像海伦·莫里森 |
[15:03] | – Helen Morrison? – Yeah. | -海伦·莫里森 -对 |
[15:05] | God, I haven’t seen her since high school. | 高中毕业后 我就没见过她 |
[15:07] | She went blonde. | 她都变金头发了 |
[15:08] | What high school? | 哪个高中 |
[15:09] | Uh, Hardison High. | 哈迪逊高中 |
[15:10] | Back in Hoboken. | 在霍博肯 |
[15:12] | Yeah, Helen and I grew up together. | 海伦和我一起长大的 |
[15:14] | Wait, did you just say that she was murdered? | 等一下 你刚是说她被害了吗 |
[15:17] | You moved out here together? | 你们一块搬到这来的吗 |
[15:19] | No, no, I… | 不 不是 我… |
[15:21] | I-I came out here for college. | 我到这来上大学 |
[15:22] | The last I heard from Helen, | 我上一次联系海伦时 |
[15:24] | she was living in… | 她还住在… |
[15:25] | Saddle River. | 赛德河 |
[15:26] | So you have kept in touch? | 所以你们一直都有联系咯 |
[15:28] | Well, no. I mean, not really. | 不 我是说 不算是 |
[15:29] | We-we reconnected online | 我们大约六个月前 |
[15:31] | about six months ago. | 在网上重新联系上了 |
[15:33] | Did you know she was in Vegas? | 你知道她在维加斯吗 |
[15:35] | Well, I knew that she was planning a trip out west, | 我知道她打算在西部好好转一圈 |
[15:37] | and maybe swinging through Vegas… | 有可能会顺道到维加斯 |
[15:39] | And you two were gonna hook up, is that the deal? | 你们俩打算聚一下 是这样吗 |
[15:43] | Look, I can button up that van, | 听着 我可以扣下你的货车 |
[15:44] | tow it downtown, and we can talk down there. | 拖回警局 我们可以在那聊 |
[15:46] | I don’t care. | 我无所谓的 |
[15:48] | After Helen found me online, okay, | 海伦在网上找到我后 |
[15:50] | she-she never mentioned | 她从未提到她当时 |
[15:52] | that she was married. | 已经结婚了 |
[15:53] | And then a couple months later, she let it slip. | 几个月后 她不小心说漏了嘴 |
[15:55] | Now, look, I don’t mess around | 我从不会跟已婚的 |
[15:56] | with married chicks anymore. | 女人搞在一起 |
[15:58] | There’s too many complications. | 太复杂了 |
[15:59] | You know what I mean. | 你懂的 |
[16:02] | I cut it off. | 是我断了联系 |
[16:03] | Then why was she calling you? | 那她为什么会打给你 |
[16:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:07] | Look, I-I’d love to help you guys out, | 我很乐意帮助你们 |
[16:08] | but I’ve got my hands full right now. | 但我现在也忙得很 |
[16:10] | Half my crew just quit on me, so… | 我一半的员工刚辞职 所以… |
[16:16] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[16:16] | Las night, I sent her call through to voicemail. | 昨晚 我把她的电话转到语音信箱了 |
[16:19] | So… I mean, knock yourself out. | 你们自己听 |
[16:21] | Jeff, I know I’m not supposed | 杰斐 我知道不该联系你 |
[16:23] | to contact you, but I need help. | 但是我需要帮助 |
[16:24] | I don’t know who else to ask. | 我不知道还能问谁 |
[16:26] | Just call me back. | 给我回电话 |
[16:28] | Some friend. | 真够朋友啊 |
[16:30] | Like I said, I cut it off. | 我说了 是我主动断了联系 |
[16:34] | Well, it’s not my problem. | 这又不是我的错 |
[16:37] | You know what? | 要不这样吧 |
[16:38] | I bet you guys need some cleanup every once in a while. | 我猜你们总会有需要清洁的时候 |
[16:41] | I sure would love the opportunity. | 我很乐意有这个机会服务的 |
[16:45] | Yeah, I’d love to help, | 是啊 我很想帮助你 |
[16:47] | but my hands are full. | 但是我现在忙得很 |
[18:25] | According to the flight manifest, | 根据飞行报告的信息 |
[18:27] | Helen Morrison was the last passenger | 海伦·莫里森是最后一位 |
[18:29] | to board Flight 111. | 登上111航班的旅客 |
[18:31] | She sat here, in 3-D. | 她坐在这里 三排D座 |
[18:33] | Flight attendant said that her carry-on | 空乘说她的行李放不进 |
[18:35] | did not fit underneath the seat in front of her, | 她前面的座位底下 |
[18:37] | the overhead bin was full… | 舱顶行李箱满了 |
[18:40] | I’m going to have to take your bag, sweetie. | 我得拿走你的包 |
[18:42] | I’d really prefer to keep it down here. | 可我想放在下面 |
[18:42] | I got it, I got it. | 我来 我来 |
[18:43] | I prefer to have it here. Thanks. | 我还是想放在这里 谢谢 |
[18:44] | I’ll put it here. | 我放在这里 |
[18:45] | She stowed it here, | 她把它放在这儿 |
[18:47] | two rows back. | 后面两排 |
[18:48] | The open bins are the ones that were robbed? | 打开的行李架是被偷的吗 |
[18:50] | Yes, there were 12 passengers | 是的 有十二位乘客跟 |
[18:52] | who filed police reports. | 警方报案 |
[18:53] | These are the four targeted bins. | 有四个目标行李架 |
[18:56] | And in each one of these bins | 每一个行李架中 |
[18:58] | there was at least one bag | 至少有一个行李包是 |
[19:00] | that was at some distance from its owner. | 离主人有一定距离的 |
[19:02] | Well, that makes sense, because | 这有道理 |
[19:04] | it’s pretty risky to be rifling through someone’s bag | 因为主人就坐在行李架下面 |
[19:07] | when the owner is sitting right beneath it. | 而你去动人家的包 是很危险的 |
[19:10] | Rule number one of the professional thief: | 职业小偷的第一条准则 |
[19:13] | board the plane early. | 早点登机 |
[19:16] | Find a seat with a view. | 找一个视野好的座位 |
[19:17] | And I don’t mean a view outside. | 我不是说外面的视野 |
[19:18] | Our crook, | 我们的小偷 |
[19:20] | in order to get a view | 为了对目标行李架 |
[19:21] | of the targeted bins, | 有一个好的视野 |
[19:23] | had to have sat after of row eight. | 必需坐在八排以后 |
[19:26] | And he didn’t want to sit so far back in the plane | 他也不会想坐到飞机的太后面 |
[19:27] | that he was on the flight attendant’s lap. | 不然就在空乘的眼皮底下了 |
[19:29] | And we have to presume that our suspect | 假设我们的嫌疑犯 |
[19:31] | boarded in the first wave. | 是首批登机的 |
[19:32] | So that definitely rules out | 这肯定就排除了 |
[19:35] | Helen Morrison as our thief. | 海伦·莫里森是我们要找的小偷 |
[19:36] | She boarded last, | 她是最后登机的 |
[19:37] | sat forward of the targeted bins, | 坐在目标行李架前面 |
[19:39] | so she wouldn’t have been able to have eyes on. | 所以她不可能盯着这些行李架 |
[19:41] | To get eyes on and good visibility, | 要有一个好的视野 |
[19:44] | an aisle seat is the best seat. | 靠走道的座位是最好的选择 |
[19:45] | So that leaves us with… | 所以我们只剩下 |
[19:49] | …eight suspects. | 八个嫌疑犯 |
[19:50] | Who boarded early? | 谁首批登机的 |
[19:53] | 9-c. | 九排C座 |
[19:55] | Hank Kasserman boarded with the first group. | 汉克·凯瑟曼 首批登机 |
[19:58] | “Families with children | “带孩子的一家人 |
[19:59] | and those needing assistance.” | 并有需要协助登机的人” |
[20:01] | You think a senior citizen would qualify for that? | 你觉得老年人也能符合这条件吗 |
[20:03] | Because I spoke with another passenger… | 因为我跟另外一位 |
[20:06] | his name is Kenny Greene. | 叫肯尼·格林的乘客谈过 |
[20:08] | He had his watch stolen. | 他的手表被偷了 |
[20:09] | Now, he told me he had an altercation | 他告诉我他跟人起了争执 |
[20:11] | with, quote, “An elderly gentleman” | 引用他的原话是 “一位着急忙慌 |
[20:13] | who was in a real hurry to get off the plane.” | 要下飞机的老人” |
[20:18] | Hank Kasserman, | 汉克·凯瑟曼 |
[20:19] | you’ve been upgraded | 你荣获升舱了 |
[20:21] | to our number one suspect. | 成为我们的头号嫌犯 |
[20:28] | Hey, Hank, sit down, please. | 汉克 请坐 |
[20:34] | Wow, you know, Hank, you know, you got | 汉克 你差不多已经 |
[20:36] | almost enough frequent flyer miles | 攒够里程能在”灰色旅馆”[监狱的另一种说法] |
[20:38] | for a free room at the Greybar Motel. | 免费兑换一间房了 |
[20:41] | That’s the minimum security prison in Indian Springs. | 那可是印第安泉最不安全的监狱 |
[20:44] | I was thinking of, um, saving my miles | 我本来想得是 攒够里程 |
[20:46] | for a trip to Algeria. | 兑换一趟阿尔及利亚之行 |
[20:49] | That’s good. There’s no extradition. | 那真不错 那里没法引渡 |
[20:50] | You know, more than a few of your recent trips | 你最近的不少旅行 |
[20:52] | have coincided with in-flight thefts. | 都恰巧有飞行中盗窃发生 |
[20:55] | That’s why I got a brand-new bag. | 我就是因为这个才买了个新包 |
[20:58] | Tamper-proof zipper and an extra lock. | 抗压拉链和额外的锁 |
[21:01] | You know, these days you can’t trust anyone, right? | 这年头谁也不能信任 不是吗 |
[21:03] | They’re awful. | 人们都很可怕 |
[21:04] | And, by the way, I like watches. | 顺便说一句 我挺喜欢手表 |
[21:06] | That’s a nice watch you’re wearing. | 你戴的可是块好表 |
[21:07] | Oh. Well, you see, it’s new. | 是新的 |
[21:09] | Now, if I flipped it over, | 那我现在如果把它翻过来 |
[21:10] | I wouldn’t see an engraving, “Cristal Kenny” | 背面应该没有 |
[21:12] | on the back, would I? | “水晶肯尼”的刻字吧 |
[21:14] | Oh, yeah. Kenny is my father. | 会的 肯尼是我父亲 |
[21:16] | Big drinker. | 酒量可大了 |
[21:18] | Yeah, you’re very quick for an old guy, I gotta tell ya. | 不得不说 作为一个老头儿 你反应可够快的 |
[21:20] | You’re pretty slow for a young guy. | 作为一个年轻人你可够迟钝的 |
[21:23] | All right, let me show you something. | 好吧 我给你看点东西 |
[21:25] | Here’s a list of the things that were stolen from Flight 111. | 这是在111号航班上被偷物品的清单 |
[21:28] | And this is a list | 而这份名单 |
[21:29] | of the items that were recovered from your hotel suite. | 列出了从你酒店房间里追回的物品 |
[21:33] | It’s an exact match. | 完全一致啊 |
[21:35] | No! | 不 |
[21:37] | I hear you had a big night at the casino last night. | 听说你昨晚在赌场一掷千金啊 |
[21:39] | I was up, then I was down, and I was up. | 我曾富贵过 也曾落魄过 之后又东山再起 |
[21:42] | Yeah, well, now you’re down again, Hank, | 那现在你又栽跟头了 汉克 |
[21:44] | ’cause you’re with me. You’re in the police station. | 因为你跟我在一起 在警局里 |
[21:46] | I’ve got you on 12 counts of grand larceny. | 你涉嫌十二项盗窃重罪 |
[21:51] | So how far are you gonna fall? | 想想你这次会栽得多惨 |
[21:57] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[21:58] | You walked in the Mediterranean Casino last night | 昨晚你带了一大笔现金 |
[22:00] | with a very big wedge of cash– tell me about it. | 进了地中海赌场 跟我说说 |
[22:04] | It’s a score of a lifetime. | 这绝对是人生最大的一单 |
[22:07] | There was a woman on the plane. | 飞机上有那么个女人 |
[22:08] | Blonde and in 3-D. | 金发碧眼 坐在三排D座 |
[22:13] | Clocked her the moment she walked on the plane. | 她一登机我就打她主意了 |
[22:15] | Very well-dressed. | 穿着非常讲究 |
[22:17] | And she was wearing expensive shoes, expensive clothes. | 她穿着昂贵的鞋子和衣服 |
[22:20] | She had a designer carry-on. | 带着专门设计的手提行李箱 |
[22:22] | She was very reluctant to let the flight attendant | 她非常不情愿航班乘务员 |
[22:24] | put it in the bin a few rows back. | 把她的箱子放在好几排后面的行李箱里 |
[22:26] | Please… please, just this once, please… | 拜托 拜托 就这一次 拜托 |
[22:28] | – Can you just…? – Okay. Right there. | -能不能就… -好了 就放这里面 |
[22:32] | So she put it two rows back right over Cristal Kenny’s seat. | 所以她把箱子放在”水晶肯尼”座位正后面两排的地方 |
[22:36] | He was three sheets to the wind. And I sent him a fourth. | 他已经醉得不行了 于是我又给他买了一杯 |
[22:39] | I’d like to buy my friend in 5-D a drink. | 我想给我坐在五排D座的朋友买杯饮料 |
[22:43] | I needed him passed out. | 我想要他晕过去 |
[22:45] | Passengers who are sleeping or, uh, reading | 那些个睡觉啊看书啊 |
[22:48] | or, uh, watching a movie, | 或者看电影的乘客 |
[22:50] | they’re easy marks. | 都很容易下手 |
[22:51] | Oh, you’re a real student of human nature, Hank. | 你还真懂人性啊 汉克 |
[22:54] | When I’m working, I don’t leave anything to chance. | 工作的时候 我绝不靠偶然意外 |
[22:58] | When I’m playing… | 至于玩的时候 |
[22:59] | I’m all on black. | 我全押一色 听天由命 |
[23:02] | What did you steal from the blonde? | 你在金发美女那儿偷了什么 |
[23:03] | Chick like that, I expected you know, diamonds, uh, jewelry. | 那样的小妞 我想你知道的 钻石 珠宝 |
[23:08] | But.. I hit the mother lode. | 不过 我可挖到了母矿 |
[23:19] | 30 G’s. | 三万美元啊 |
[23:23] | Is this the blonde? | 是这个金发女吗 |
[23:26] | Well, I had nothing to do with that. | 我跟这一点关系都没有 |
[23:28] | Hank, it’s time to go all in now. | 汉克 是时候把注都下了 |
[23:31] | All on the black. | 听天由命吧 |
[23:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:37] | Let me tell you what I saw. | 告诉你我看到的吧 |
[23:39] | A woman of means traveling alone. | 带着巨款独自旅行的女人 |
[23:43] | She knew how to handle that drunk. | 她知道怎么对付醉汉 |
[23:45] | Never closed her eyes. And kept, | 从不闭眼 而且不断地… |
[23:49] | kept putting makeup on. | 不断地补妆 |
[23:50] | Especially over here. | 特别是这儿 |
[23:52] | She was trying to hide a, a bruise. | 试图掩饰脸上的淤青 |
[23:59] | Now she’s dead? | 现在她死了 |
[24:02] | You should be looking for that guy | 你该抓的是那个 |
[24:06] | that used her as a punching bag. | 把她当做沙包打的畜生 |
[24:08] | Not some senior citizen on a fixed income. | 而不是我这个靠固定收入生活的老人家 |
[24:17] | Hey, Doc. | 医生 |
[24:20] | – Heard you got a C.O.D. – I do. | -听说你查出受害者的死因了 -没错 |
[24:24] | Atlanto-occipital dislocation | 她从行驶车辆中被扔出 |
[24:26] | due to being thrown from a moving vehicle. | 导致寰枕关节错位 |
[24:29] | But that’s the least troubling thing I found. | 但这算是我发现的最轻的伤了 |
[24:32] | Ms. Morrison was married. | 莫里森女士是有夫之妇 |
[24:34] | Yeah. Brass is tracking down her husband. | 没错 布拉斯正在追查她的丈夫 |
[24:36] | She has multiple perimortem fractures consistent with | 她身上有多处骨折 |
[24:39] | falling from a moving vehicle, | 是从行驶车辆中摔出导致的 |
[24:42] | but these bony calluses indicate healed fractures. | 但这些骨痂是骨折愈合时形成的 |
[24:45] | This ulna fracture here is typically the result | 通常手臂在自卫时直接遭受打击 |
[24:48] | of a direct blow while the arm’s in self-defense. | 才会造成这种尺骨骨折 |
[24:52] | Stop… Stop! | 别这样 求你了 |
[24:53] | Ms. Morrison has also has several broken ribs. | 莫里森女士身上还有多处肋骨骨折 |
[24:56] | Two ribs, two separate events. | 这两处骨折的时间不同 |
[24:58] | Left number five, judging by the size of the callus, | 左边第五根肋骨 从骨痂的大小来看 |
[25:01] | is about six months old. | 其骨折是半年前的事 |
[25:02] | Break to left number six, | 再来看看左边第六根肋骨 |
[25:04] | callus is larger, but not fully formed. | 骨痂更大 但尚未完全形成 |
[25:07] | That’s a recent injury, only a few weeks. | 这是最近受的伤 几个星期前的事 |
[25:10] | It looks like he gave her a black eye, too. | 她的眼眶也被打得乌青 |
[25:12] | Yeah, it was hidden under her makeup. | 是的 她用化妆品做了掩饰 |
[25:14] | That’s only a few days old. | 这是几天前的事 |
[25:16] | Well, the old man on the plane was right. | 跟她坐同一航班的那个老头说得对 |
[25:18] | She’s been physically abused. | 她受人虐待 |
[25:20] | Yeah. Given the number of healed fractures, | 没错 考虑到骨折愈合的数量 |
[25:23] | it’s been going on for years. | 她遭人虐待应该已有数年之久 |
[25:37] | Yeah, I heard the airline finally located | 我听说航空公司终于找到了 |
[25:40] | Helen Morrison’s checked luggage. | 海伦·莫里森的登机行李 |
[25:41] | And not what you usually pack | 这些可不像是你去维加斯 |
[25:43] | for a weekend in Vegas: | 呆一周会带的东西 |
[25:44] | childhood photos, teddy bear… | 童年照片 泰迪熊… |
[25:48] | her bronzed baby shoes. | 她的古铜色婴儿鞋 |
[25:50] | No, that’s what you pack when you’re never going home again. | 没错 离家出走才会带这些 |
[25:52] | She was definitely leaving her husband. | 她肯定是要离开她的丈夫 |
[25:54] | New identity, new cell phone. | 新的身份 新的手机 |
[25:56] | $30,000 in cash. | 以及三万美元现金 |
[25:58] | She had a plan. | 她都计划好了 |
[25:59] | Saddle River PD just called. | 赛德河警局刚刚打来电话 |
[26:01] | Helen Morrison’s husband was not home. | 海伦·莫里森的丈夫不在家 |
[26:03] | Evidently, he caught a flight to Vegas. | 显然 他搭乘了飞往维加斯的航班 |
[26:06] | So, the woman he’s been using as a punching bag | 你是说那个被他当做沙包打的女人 |
[26:09] | finally left him and he followed her. | 终于离开了他 而他尾随其后 |
[26:10] | Do we know what time his flight got in? | 知道他的抵达时间吗 |
[26:12] | Yeah. Morrison caught a nonstop. | 嗯 莫里森乘坐的航班直达维加斯 |
[26:14] | Helen’s flight had a layover. | 而海伦那趟航班则需要滞留转机 |
[26:15] | So that put him in about 15 minutes before her. | 所以他早她十五分钟抵达维加斯 |
[26:18] | Well, that give him motive and opportunity. | 那他既有杀人动机 也有作案时间 |
[26:20] | Yep. Hold on a sec. | 没错 稍等 |
[26:23] | Doc Robbins says that out concerned husband | 罗宾斯医生说那位毫无人性的丈夫 |
[26:26] | is in autopsy as we speak. | 现在正在尸检房 |
[26:28] | – What the hell’s he doing down there? – No idea. | -他去尸检房做什么 -不清楚 |
[26:30] | Look, Doctor, | 听着 医生 |
[26:31] | I know you’ve got your rules, | 我知道你们有你们的规矩 |
[26:32] | but we’re talking about my wife! | 但她是我的妻子啊 |
[26:34] | The cops just told me that she was dead. | 警察刚刚跟我说她死了 |
[26:36] | I have a right to say good-bye. | 我有权利跟她告别 |
[26:38] | Look, her body’s already been identified. | 她的身份已核实 |
[26:40] | There’s no reason for you to be here. | 你没理由来尸检房 |
[26:42] | No reason? | 没理由 |
[26:43] | A mortuary can provide the final viewing. | 你可以去停尸房见她最后一面 |
[26:45] | The final view…? | 最后一面 |
[26:46] | – What are you talking about? – I’m not your wife! | -你在说什么 -我可不是你妻子 |
[26:48] | Hey, hey, hey! Mr. Morrison, what are you doing? | 住手 莫里森先生 你在做什么 |
[26:50] | Sorry. I just got a little worked up. | 抱歉 我只是一时冲动 |
[26:52] | All right, I’m Nick Stokes. | 好了 我叫尼克·丝多克斯 |
[26:54] | I’m the one handling your wife’s murder, okay? | 负责你妻子那件凶杀案的人是我 好吗 |
[26:57] | Did you catch the bastard who did it yet? | 你抓到那个杀千刀的凶手了吗 |
[26:59] | I will. | 我会抓到的 |
[27:01] | Well, what’s that supposed to mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[27:02] | That the, that the husband is always the first suspect? | 丈夫永远是头号嫌疑犯吗 |
[27:04] | There’s a good reason for that. | 我们有充分的理由怀疑你 |
[27:07] | Listen, my wife and I had a very physical relationship. | 我妻子和我经常大打出手 |
[27:11] | Oh, we know. Bodies don’t lie. | 我们知道 尸体不会撒谎 |
[27:12] | What’s this say?! | 这是什么意思 |
[27:15] | She liked to test me. | 她喜欢考验我 |
[27:17] | She liked to make me feel jealous. | 她喜欢看我嫉妒的样子 |
[27:19] | She would leave little bread crumbs all over the place. | 她会到处跟人勾搭 |
[27:23] | Like a few months ago when she left her e-mail open | 就像几个月前 她故意留下 |
[27:26] | so that I could read a little exchange | 打开了的电子邮件 |
[27:28] | between her and an old flame. | 好让我知道她跟旧情人之间的往来 |
[27:29] | That’s why you broke her arm. | 所以你打断了她的手 |
[27:31] | Would you shut up? | 你能闭嘴吗 |
[27:32] | There were pictures, explicit pictures. | 那些照片全是裸照 |
[27:35] | So when I confronted her, she denied it. | 我找她当面对质 她却矢口否认 |
[27:38] | Which is another game she likes to play. | 这是她爱玩的另一个游戏 |
[27:40] | But yesterday, Helen crossed the line. | 但是昨天 海伦触犯了我的底线 |
[27:43] | I get a call from my bank | 我接到一通银行的电话 |
[27:45] | which says that she withdrew all of our money. | 她取出了所有的钱 |
[27:49] | All of my money. | 我的全部存款 |
[27:52] | So I go home, and she’s gone. | 我回家的时候 她已经走了 |
[27:55] | And you took the next flight out. | 所以你登上了下一趟飞机 |
[27:56] | So you’d be here when she landed. | 这样她着陆的时候你就已经在这等着了 |
[27:58] | Yes, that’s right, Sherlock. | 是 你猜得很准 夏洛克 |
[28:00] | I figured she would run to her boyfriend. | 我知道她会去找她的男朋友 |
[28:03] | But my plane was delayed. | 但我的航班延误了 |
[28:05] | A mechanical error. | 机械故障 |
[28:06] | And I didn’t get in until after midnight. | 结果我后半夜才到 |
[28:11] | Which is probably better. | 现在看来倒是个好事 |
[28:13] | Saved me a life sentence. | 使我免于无期徒刑 |
[28:15] | Oh, we’ll check with the airlines. | 我们会和航空公司核实的 |
[28:16] | Okay, fine, do that, Doctor! Check the airlines! | 好 去查吧 医生 找航空公司去 |
[28:18] | But I’m not leaving here until I see my wife’s dead body. | 不过我没看到我妻子尸体前是不会走的 |
[28:21] | And I want my money back. | 还有我要拿回我的钱 |
[28:23] | Now, tell me about this boyfriend. | 和我说说这个男朋友 |
[28:25] | Does he have a name? | 知道他的名字吗 |
[28:27] | He has this little housecleaning business, | 他做点小家政服务生意 |
[28:28] | the little schmuck. | 那个蠢货 |
[28:30] | His name is Jefferson. | 他名叫杰斐逊 |
[28:36] | When that psychotic husband of hers found out | 当她那个神经病丈夫发现 |
[28:40] | that we’d been chatting online, | 我们在网上有聊天的时候 |
[28:42] | he put her in the hospital. | 她被打到送进医院 |
[28:43] | If you’re looking for who killed her, you should look at him. | 你们要找杀她的凶手 那就应该去查他 |
[28:46] | That guy is dangerous. | 那人凶狠残暴 |
[28:48] | He’s a control freak. | 还是个控制狂 |
[28:50] | He monitored all of her phone calls, | 他监控她的电话 |
[28:52] | all of her e-mails. | 电子邮件 |
[28:54] | He kept track of every nickel that she spent. | 他要知道她每一分钱都花在哪 |
[28:57] | Now, look, I-I know you think that I am a real S.O.B., but… | 我知道你认为我才是个混蛋 但是… |
[29:01] | Maybe if you’d helped her, | 如果你肯帮她一下 |
[29:02] | answered her call, she’d still be alive. | 回她电话 她也许还活着 |
[29:05] | I did help her. | 我帮过她 |
[29:08] | When I found out | 当我知道 |
[29:08] | that Allen had been hitting her, | 艾伦有家暴她 |
[29:11] | how many times he put her in the hospital, | 他把她打到送入医院多次 |
[29:15] | I begged her to leave him. | 我求过她 求她离开他 |
[29:18] | I set her up with this guy. | 我把她交给了一个人 |
[29:21] | I-I met him in a bar a while back. | 一个不久之前我在酒吧认识的人 |
[29:23] | And for a price, | 只要你出得起价 |
[29:26] | he could make anybody disappear. | 他能让任何人从这世上消失 |
[29:29] | This guy have a name? | 这人叫什么名字 |
[29:30] | He went by “The Wolf.” | 他绰号”狼” |
[29:32] | The Wolf? | “狼” |
[29:33] | He was like a private witness relocation program. | 他提供的服务就像私人版的证人迁移计划 |
[29:36] | And I, I arranged the-the introduction. | 而我负责牵桥搭线 |
[29:40] | Did he pick her up at the airport? | 他去机场接她了吗 |
[29:41] | See, that’s just the thing. I don’t know. I-I’m not sure. | 重点就在这 我不知道 不能肯定 |
[29:44] | See, he had these rules, | 他自有一套硬性规定 |
[29:46] | nonnegotiable rules. | 你毫无讨价还价的余地 |
[29:47] | And Helen and I, we were to cut off all communication | 我和海伦 至少半年内 |
[29:51] | with each other for at least six months, maybe more. | 不能相互联系 |
[29:54] | And we weren’t supposed to trust calls | 不能相信任何来自对方的 |
[29:57] | or e-mails from each other | 电话或者邮件 |
[29:59] | because they could’ve been a trap. | 因为每一个都可能是个陷阱 |
[30:00] | And we could have ended up hurt or… or dead. | 最后可能会导致我们自己受伤 或者死亡 |
[30:04] | Helen was beaten last night, | 昨晚海伦被打 |
[30:06] | and then she was pushed from a moving vehicle. | 然后又从行驶的车上被推下来 |
[30:10] | Do you think that The Wolf killed her? | 你认为是”狼”杀了她 |
[30:12] | How do I get a hold of him? | 我能怎么联络到他 |
[30:14] | Well, I, uh… I have cell phone number for him. | 我有他的电话号码 |
[30:18] | I-I don’t know if it’s still good. | 不知道还能不能打得通 |
[30:24] | It’s the phone number that Helen texted when she landed. | 海伦下飞机的时候就是给这个号码发的短信 |
[30:26] | According to the boyfriend, it was payment on arrival. | 根据她男朋友的说法 这次交易是货到付款 |
[30:28] | The Wolf had paid for her plane ticket, | “狼”给她买好了机票 |
[30:30] | her fake I.D., her cell phone, | 准备好了假证件和新手机 |
[30:32] | and any other arrangements that he’d made for her future. | 还有为她的将来做了全盘安排 |
[30:34] | But after she was robbed, she had no money to pay him. | 但她的钱被偷了 没钱付给他了 |
[30:36] | Probably why she ignored | 所以她才不顾 |
[30:38] | The Wolf’s instructions and called the boyfriend. | 狼的指令 给男友打了电话 |
[30:40] | But he didn’t answer. | 可他没有接 |
[30:41] | She really had no choice. | 她别无选择 |
[30:42] | She had to stick to the plan. | 只能按原计划继续 |
[30:44] | Well, he left a trail, so… | 既然他留下了痕迹 |
[30:46] | let’s track down this wolf. | 我们来把这只”狼”揪出来吧 |
[30:52] | 内华达州驾照 | |
[31:10] | 珍妮特·里金斯 | |
[31:34] | Brass and I checked out the bar | 我和布拉斯去了死者男友说的 |
[31:35] | where the vic’s boyfriend says he met The Wolf. | 遇见”狼”的那个酒吧做核查 |
[31:37] | No one there knew him. Although the sun was still up. | 那里没人认识他 不过那时天还没黑 |
[31:39] | So we’ll go back later and talk to the night crowd. | 所以我们迟点又回去找夜间顾客询问了下 |
[31:42] | But I did meet a guy named “The Goat,” | 我倒是见到了个绰号”山羊”的人 |
[31:44] | who says he’ll eat anything for a dollar. | 据说给他一美元 他什么都愿意吃 |
[31:45] | – Beard, pierced ear? – Yeah. | -蓄胡须 有耳洞 -对啊 |
[31:47] | I had to get evidence out of him once. | 我有次要从他身上取证 |
[31:49] | Gross. | 真恶心 |
[31:50] | Helen’s cell was purchased | 海伦的手机是在 |
[31:51] | at the Silver Wagon Convenience Store on Flamingo. | 弗朗明戈大街的银车便利店买的 |
[31:54] | No functioning cameras. | 没有可用监控 |
[31:55] | Buyer paid all cash. | 买家全是现金支付 |
[31:57] | Her plane ticket was bought on Boulder Highway | 她的机票是在博尔德高速路上的 |
[31:58] | at Truxton Travel. | 达人旅行社买的 |
[31:59] | Let me guess– cash, no cameras. | 让我猜猜 现金 没有监控 |
[32:01] | – You got it. – Thank you. | -猜对了 -谢谢 |
[32:03] | Any luck? | 有线索吗 |
[32:04] | Uh, Wolf’s phone has gone silent. | “狼”的手机没声音了 |
[32:06] | No activity since last night around midnight. | 从昨天午夜起就没有使用记录 |
[32:09] | Time of the murder. | 正是案发时间 |
[32:10] | Yeah, and his call detail records have come in. | 他手机的通讯记录已经拿到了 |
[32:14] | The phone was activated ten weeks ago. | 十周前开通服务 |
[32:16] | Since then, it’s been used around the Greater Vegas area. | 一直在大拉斯维加斯地区使用 |
[32:18] | 90% of all the activity occurred | 百分之九十的使用介于 |
[32:21] | between 10:00 p.M. And 6:00 a.M. | 晚上十点到凌晨六点之间 |
[32:23] | Sounds like our werewolf works nights. | 貌似我们的狼人晚上工作 |
[32:25] | And he definitely has a routine. | 不过还是有规律可寻 |
[32:27] | Every Monday night, | 每周一晚上 |
[32:27] | 周一 亨德森镇 内华达州 | |
[32:28] | his phone pings off of the tower in Henderson. | 他的手机都会连通亨德森的基站 |
[32:31] | On Tuesdays he’s in Spring Valley. | 周二他都在斯普林山谷 |
[32:31] | 周二 斯普林山谷 内华达 | |
[32:33] | Helen’s plane ticket was purchased in Henderson on a Monday. | 海伦的机票是某个周一在亨德森买的 |
[32:36] | And the phone in Spring Valley on a Tuesday. | 而手机是周二在斯普林山谷买的 |
[32:39] | Where was The Wolf last night? | “狼”昨晚在哪里 |
[32:42] | 周三 帕拉达斯 内华达 | |
[32:42] | On Wednesday he was just off the Strip near the airport. | 周三他离开长街到了机场附近 |
[32:46] | When I was 15, I tried to make | 我十五岁就开始用铅笔 粉笔 |
[32:48] | a fake I.D. using pencil, chalk and hair spray. | 和头发喷雾做假身份证了 |
[32:51] | If I had one that was this good, | 要是我有一张这么逼真的 |
[32:53] | I could’ve gotten into any bar I wanted. | 我能混进任何想进的酒吧 |
[32:55] | When you were 15, you probably looked more like you were 12. | 你十五岁的时候估计看起来只有十二岁 |
[32:59] | And not even a letter from your dad would’ve gotten you in. | 就算你爸写证明书都没法让你进去 |
[33:02] | Well, Helen Morrison’s fake license | 海伦·莫里森的假驾驶证 |
[33:04] | isn’t even a license. | 不仅仅是张证 |
[33:06] | Official DMV licenses aren’t chipped. | 官方驾驶证里没有芯片 |
[33:08] | And I found an RFID chip in hers. | 可我在她的驾驶证里发现了射频识别芯片 |
[33:10] | Common in security badges like ours. | 通常出现在类似我们这种安全卡里面 |
[33:13] | So where do you get one of those? | 你是从哪里弄到那种卡的 |
[33:14] | The county prints ours. | 郡政府帮我们做的 |
[33:15] | For casinos and large companies, they make their own. | 赌场和大型公司也会自己制作 |
[33:18] | And there are a couple dozen businesses | 附近有好几打公司 |
[33:19] | around town that print them. | 制作这些 |
[33:20] | So the Wolf had access to blank security cards and a printer. | 所以”狼”能拿到空白卡片以及印刷机 |
[33:23] | Not just any printer. | 不是普通的印刷机 |
[33:25] | This is a quality print job | 这可是通过顶级数码印刷机 |
[33:26] | from a top-of-the-line digital printer. | 专业制作的 |
[33:28] | Which narrows it down to only a dozen facilities. | 这将我们的目标范围缩小到十二个 |
[33:34] | 幸运卡槽公司 瓦洛斯大街1355号 北拉斯维加斯 | |
[33:35] | “Slots of Luck Industries, | “幸运卡槽公司, |
[33:36] | Varlos Boulevard.” | 瓦洛斯大街” |
[33:38] | We have his phone pinging off the tower in North Las Vegas. | 他的手机曾在北拉斯维加斯接通过基站 |
[33:41] | North Las Vegas means | 这说明他周五 |
[33:43] | he was there on Friday. | 在北拉斯维加斯 |
[33:53] | We were the first company in Vegas to get the Lazgan. | 我们是维加斯最先配备”拉茨甘”的公司 |
[33:56] | Better printer means I can charge more for jobs. | 更好的印刷机意味着更高的收费 |
[33:58] | We don’t print driver’s licenses. | 我们不制作驾照 |
[34:00] | Yeah, but could you if you wanted to? | 如果你想做能够做吗 |
[34:02] | It’s against the law. | 这是违法的 |
[34:03] | It’s not a trick question. | 我不是钓鱼执法 |
[34:05] | Is your machine capable of printing this? | 只想知道你的机器能否制作 |
[34:07] | Technically, yes. | 技术上可以 |
[34:08] | I print all our employee I.D. badges. | 我们自己制作员工身份卡 |
[34:11] | So, to make a driver’s license, | 所以制作驾驶证 |
[34:12] | it’s just a matter of downloading the template | 只不过需要下载一个标准格式 |
[34:14] | and uploading a photo. | 再上传一张照片 |
[34:16] | – But it’s against the law. – But it’s against the law. | -可这是违法的 -可这是违法的 |
[34:19] | We have reason to believe that someone printed | 我们有证据认为有人 |
[34:21] | this license on that machine. | 用那台机器制作了这张驾驶证 |
[34:22] | If it was one of my employees, that’s cause for termination. | 如果是我的员工 一定会被炒掉 |
[34:25] | How about outside normal business hours? | 营业时间之外呢 |
[34:27] | Only my security guard has access. | 只有保安有权限 |
[34:30] | But George has been with us forever. | 可乔治是公司的老员工了 |
[34:31] | – Does he work Friday nights? – Yes. | -他周五晚上班吗 -是 |
[34:34] | And the cleaning crew. | 还有清洁工 |
[34:36] | They’re here every Friday. | 他们每周五过来 |
[34:41] | Hey, Stokes. | 丝多克斯 |
[34:42] | Hooked you up with some rougher customers. | 有几个不太合作的家伙等你处理 |
[34:54] | Scoot over for me, will you, boys? | 能给我腾个座位吗 |
[34:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:02] | What’s up? | 你还好吗 |
[35:04] | I’m in a lot of trouble because of you. | 因为你我惹了一堆麻烦 |
[35:05] | Because of me? | 因为我 |
[35:06] | I’m not the one that made you smoke dope, | 我可没有让你抽大麻抽得神志不清 |
[35:08] | get all dumb and endanger planeloads of people. | 危及整个飞机上人的安全 |
[35:10] | My dad took my car away. Oh. | 我爸把我的车拿走了 |
[35:13] | And that guy said that I’m looking | 那个人说我可能要做 |
[35:15] | at 4,000 hours of community service. | 四千小时的社区服务 |
[35:18] | Could be staring at a felony. | 可能受到重罚 |
[35:20] | Or you could be sharing a cell with this fella right here. | 也可能跟这家伙关在一起 |
[35:22] | You’d like that, wouldn’t you? | 你很乐意吧 |
[35:24] | See there? You’re already making friends. | 看见了吧 他对你很感兴趣 |
[35:27] | No… | 不要这样 |
[35:29] | Now, I can’t really do anything | 这样 我在你老爸那儿呢 |
[35:31] | about your old man, | 虽然帮不上什么忙 |
[35:32] | but I might be able to shave a few thousand hours | 但是我能帮你减掉一些 |
[35:35] | of community service off. | 社区服务的时长 |
[35:37] | What do I have to do? | 那我要做些什么 |
[35:39] | Last night, air traffic control reported | 昨晚 航空管控报告在十一点二十五 |
[35:40] | laser hits on inbound flights at 11:25. | 有人用激光干扰入港航班降落 |
[35:43] | That puts you at the end of the runway | 这说明你那时候正在跑道尾端 |
[35:46] | when my victim was thrown out of a moving car. | 我案子的受害人恰好这时被人推出车外 |
[35:50] | What’d you see? | 你一定看见了什么对吧 |
[35:51] | I don’t know. | 我说不清 |
[35:52] | There was lots of planes. | 那时候那么多飞机 |
[35:55] | Uh, a f… A few cars. | 还有些车 |
[35:57] | Then a-a lot of cops. | 之后又来了那么多警察 |
[36:00] | You… | 然后你 |
[36:02] | were there. | 你也在现场啊 |
[36:06] | 4,000 hours of community service. | 我来给你算一下 |
[36:08] | That’s like being busy every weekend | 四千小时的社区服务就意味着 |
[36:09] | for the next ten years, so… | 接下来的十年 你别想有周末了 |
[36:11] | Come-come on, man, listen… | 拜托 听我说完 |
[36:14] | I was really stoned, man. | 我那时候真的神智很不清楚 |
[36:16] | I mean, help me out, guys– even if you’re really stoned, | 即使你很不清醒 你也要给我个线索 |
[36:19] | you notice if a car’s going too fast. | 你是否注意到有开得过快的车 |
[36:22] | Or if it’s swerving. | 或者有车突然转向 |
[36:24] | A woman’s dead. | 有个女人遇害了 |
[36:25] | You realize that, right? | 你应该意识到问题的严重性了 |
[36:27] | – Yeah. – Okay, so think. | -是 -那就好好回忆下 |
[36:29] | If it wasn’t a car, maybe it was something else. | 就算不是辆车 也总归有点别的吧 |
[36:31] | Maybe it was something bigger. | 也许有什么更重要的事 |
[36:33] | Oh, there-there was this guy. | 我想起个人来 |
[36:37] | a farmer with a pitchfork. | 一个拿着草叉的农民 |
[36:39] | Farmer with a pitchfork at the end of the tarmac? | 一个农民拿着草叉在停机坪晃来晃去 |
[36:41] | Well, no, like, not… He wasn’t a… Why? | 那不是… 为什么他要坐过来 |
[36:44] | You can have a seat right here. Well, I was… | 你那里有椅子的好吧 我只是… |
[36:46] | Why don’t you two guys get to know each other? | 你们两个为什么不好好聊聊 |
[36:48] | He says there’s a farmer with a pitchfork | 他刚说有个拿着叉子的农民 |
[36:50] | at the end of the tarmac? | 在停机坪附近转悠 |
[36:51] | No… | 当然不是 |
[36:54] | Not a… He’s not a real guy. | 他不是个真人 |
[36:56] | It was… He was a cartoon. | 它是一个卡通人物 |
[36:58] | No! | 别走 |
[36:59] | No, it was on… it was on a side of a van! | 是画在一辆货车侧面的一个人 |
[37:02] | It looked like a farmer with a pitchfork. | 就像是一个农民拿着个叉子那样 |
[37:04] | Only it was, uh, | 不同的是 |
[37:06] | it was some moron with a mop. | 那是一个拿着拖把的傻瓜 |
[37:12] | Moron with a mop? | 拿着拖把的傻瓜 |
[37:17] | Was it that moron? | 是这个标志么 |
[37:21] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[37:24] | So, a witness places your van at the crime scene | 有人在现场看见过你的车 |
[37:27] | at the time of Helen’s murder. | 而且就在受害人遇害的时间段上 |
[37:28] | And Truxton Travel I.D.’d you from a photo. | 达人旅行从照片认出了你 |
[37:31] | That’s the travel agency | 而这家旅行公司 |
[37:32] | where you bought a plane ticket for Helen. | 就是你给海伦买机票的公司 |
[37:33] | And we know that you printed | 我们还知道是你在幸运卡槽公司 |
[37:36] | Helen’s fake license at Slots of Luck | 给海伦做的假证件 |
[37:38] | where you used to work every Friday night. | 而你每周五晚要去那里清扫 |
[37:40] | Yeah, well, I-I was… | 我只是… |
[37:41] | I was trying to help her. | 我是想帮她 |
[37:44] | I loved Helen. | 我爱她 |
[37:45] | So you made up some fake hero named The Wolf? | 所以你就捏造了个假绰号来唬她 |
[37:47] | She was terrified that her husband | 她很害怕 |
[37:49] | was gonna kill us both. | 她丈夫要杀了我们两个 |
[37:51] | So, she didn’t want me involved. | 她不想让我再管下去了 |
[37:53] | But I wasn’t gonna turn my back… | 但我不能坐视不理 |
[37:54] | You weren’t gonna turn your back on her money. | 你是不能放着到手的钱飞了吧 |
[37:56] | It wasn’t her money. | 那不是她的钱 |
[37:57] | It was Allen’s money. | 那是艾伦的钱 |
[37:58] | Yeah, $30,000, right? | 三万美元对吧 |
[37:59] | Now, was the amount that The Wolf told | 这笔钱就是”狼”答应海伦 |
[38:01] | Helen it would cost to start her new life? | 帮她开始新生活所需的酬金吧 |
[38:04] | Or was 30K the number | 或者海伦说的她能拿到的 |
[38:06] | that Helen said that she could get her hands on? | 三万就是这笔钱吧 |
[38:08] | It wasn’t like that. | 不是那样的 |
[38:12] | She was getting a fresh start. | 她会有个崭新的开始 |
[38:14] | And, yeah… | 而我… |
[38:15] | I was getting the money, but I was also getting my girl. | 是想拿到那笔钱 可我也想和她双宿双飞 |
[38:23] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[38:25] | How did you know I’d be here? I’m meeting The Wolf. | 你怎么知道我在这 我来见”狼” |
[38:27] | You can’t be here! | 你要离开这儿 |
[38:28] | Change of plans. Get in. | 计划有变 上车 |
[38:29] | No, you heard what he said. We can’t be seen together. | 你知道他说过的 我们不能在一起 |
[38:31] | It’s all right. He called me. Come on. | 没关系 他联系的我 上来 |
[38:32] | Everything is going wrong. | 这样会出问题的 |
[38:33] | No, Helen, everything’s gonna be fine, all right? | 不会 一切都会好好的 相信我 |
[38:36] | Just get in. | 快上车 |
[38:38] | I’m gonna take you to the motel. | 我带你到旅馆 |
[38:40] | And then I’m gonna bring The Wolf his money. | 然后我拿着钱去找狼 |
[38:43] | I don’t have it. | 我没钱 |
[38:45] | – Someone stole it. – Stole it? | -有人偷了我的钱 -被偷了 |
[38:47] | In my carry-on, on the plane. | 我把它放在我随身行李里上了飞机 |
[38:49] | Someone stole it! | 然后就被偷了 |
[38:50] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你不懂 |
[38:51] | The Wolf needs his money. | “狼”要钱 |
[38:53] | He can’t help you without the money. | 没钱他不会帮你 |
[38:55] | Where is The Wolf? Where is The Wolf? | “狼”在哪里 他在哪里 |
[38:56] | I need to talk to The Wolf. | 让我跟他谈谈 |
[38:58] | So, there was no Wolf. | 根本就没有什么狼 |
[39:00] | There was no happy ending. | 结局不会完美 |
[39:02] | It was all about the money. | 都是那笔钱 |
[39:03] | You killed her. | 你杀了她 |
[39:05] | You’re as bad as her husband. | 你跟她的丈夫一样坏 |
[39:08] | Look, you’re right. | 你说对了 |
[39:09] | I-I-I-I was upset | 我-我被那笔钱 |
[39:11] | about the money, and I-I lost my cool. | 弄得心烦意乱 就失控了 |
[39:13] | But I loved Helen. | 但是我爱海伦 |
[39:16] | I-I was planning | 我本来就打算 |
[39:17] | a life with her. | 同她一起生活 |
[39:19] | And when I told her that there was no Wolf, | 当我告诉她没有什么”狼”的时候 |
[39:22] | she freaked out. | 她抓狂了 |
[39:24] | I trusted you! | 我相信了你 |
[39:25] | How could you do this to me?! | 你怎么能这么对我 |
[39:28] | – You just wanted the money. – What? | -你只想要那笔钱 -什么 |
[39:30] | You were never gonna help me. | 你没打算帮我 |
[39:32] | No, Helen, that is not true. | 不 海伦 不是这样的 |
[39:34] | You told me to leave my husband. | 你叫我离开我的丈夫 |
[39:36] | You told me I would be safe! | 你说我会很安全 |
[39:38] | Allen’s gonna kill me. | 艾伦会杀了我的 |
[39:40] | – Allen’s gonna find me and he’s gonna kill me. – No, Helen… | -艾伦会找到我 杀了我 -不会的 海伦 |
[39:42] | Pull over, stop the car. | 停车 快停车 |
[39:43] | – No, no! – Stop the car! | -不 -快停车 |
[39:44] | – No, oh, my God! – Just stop the car! | -不 天哪 -快停车 |
[39:45] | God! Helen! | 老天 海伦 |
[39:46] | – Helen!, no! – Stop the car! | -海伦 不要 -停车 |
[39:47] | No! Oh, my God! | 不 天哪 |
[39:48] | Stop the car and pull over! Aah! | 停车 靠边停车 |
[39:51] | – No, no, stop it! Get down! – Stop the car! | -不 别闹了 坐好 -快停车 |
[39:53] | My God, you’re gonna kill us both! | 老天 你会让我俩都活不成的 |
[39:54] | Let me out! Just let me out! | 让我下车 让我下车 |
[39:55] | – I need to get out! – Helen! Oh, my God, no! | -我要下车 -Helen 天哪 |
[39:57] | I need to get… No! Let go of me! | 我要下 不 放开我 |
[39:59] | Stop it! | 别闹了 |
[40:04] | I am done with that. | 我受够了 |
[40:09] | No one hits me! | 再没人能打我 |
[40:11] | No! | 不 |
[40:12] | No! | 不 |
[40:13] | Sit down! | 快坐好 |
[40:15] | Helen! | 海伦 |
[40:19] | I didn’t mean to hurt her. | 我不是故意要伤害她的 |
[40:20] | So you pushed her out of a van | 你把她推出 |
[40:23] | going 45 miles an hour. | 时速七十二公里的货车 |
[40:25] | And kept on driving. | 然后你继续往前开 |
[40:28] | I loved her. | 我爱她 |
[40:29] | No, you didn’t. | 不 你不爱 |
[40:30] | If you did, Jefferson, | 假如你爱她 杰斐逊 |
[40:34] | you would’ve pulled over. | 你会停车的 |
[40:47] | Call a cab? | 叫了出租吗 |
[40:48] | Thanks for getting my money back. | 谢谢你把我的钱追回来 |
[40:50] | Or what was left of it. | 剩下来的钱追回来也行 |
[40:52] | Either way it was the cheapest divorce I ever had. | 不管怎么样这次离婚最便宜了 |
[40:56] | You know, you can convince yourself all day long | 你可以整天自欺欺人 |
[40:59] | that you came down here chasing after that money. | 自己是来追回那笔钱的 |
[41:01] | But we both know the truth, don’t we? | 但是我们都清楚事实真相是什么 |
[41:04] | Look, the-the truth is… | 事实真相是 |
[41:06] | is that Helen got what she deserved. | 海伦遭报应了 |
[41:08] | Really? Okay, um, you know what? | 真的吗 你知道吗 |
[41:11] | You can take off, bro. | 你可以走了 兄弟 |
[41:12] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, that’s my cab. | 等等 那是我叫的出租车 |
[41:14] | No, no, that was your cab. | 不是 是你之前叫的 |
[41:17] | Hey, what the hell’s going on here? | 究竟怎么回事 |
[41:18] | Get your hands off of me! | 放开我 |
[41:19] | I am placing you under arrest | 我以攻击重罪的罪名 |
[41:21] | for felony assault. | 逮捕你 |
[41:23] | And in Nevada, that carries, what, three to 13? | 在内华达这罪名得判多少 三到十三年吧 |
[41:25] | I never touched her in Nevada. | 在内华达我根本没碰过她 |
[41:27] | No, no, I’m not talking about your ex-wife. | 不不 我不是在说你的前妻 |
[41:29] | I’m talking about my medical examiner, | 我是在说验尸官 |
[41:30] | Doc Robbins. | 罗宾斯医生 |
[41:32] | The guy on crutches that you pushed. | 你之前推搡的那个拄着拐杖的家伙 |
[41:34] | Oh, come on, man! | 别这样啊 大哥 |
[41:36] | – That’s like hitting a cop. – Are you joking? | -这么做相当于袭警 -你开玩笑的吧 |
[41:37] | The judge is gonna laugh you out of court. | 法官都会在法庭上嘲笑你的 |
[41:39] | Maybe he will, maybe he won’t, but it’s, like, | 他可能会 可能不会 无论如何 |
[41:41] | 4:00 on a Friday afternoon. | 现在是周五下午四点 |
[41:43] | Nothing’s gonna happen till Monday morning. | 下周一早晨他才会有所动作 |
[41:49] | Have a good weekend. | 周末愉快 |