时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Once upon a time, there was a reindeer named Winston. | 很久以前 有一头驯鹿名叫温斯特 |
[00:09] | Winston was lost. | 温斯特迷路了 |
[00:12] | He wandered the city instead of delivering toys in the frost. | 他没有在冰天雪地里运送礼物 而是在城市里溜达 |
[00:18] | Did you get it? | 你拍下来了吗 |
[00:19] | Winston searched every roof and chimney. | 温斯特找遍了每一个屋顶 每一管烟囱 |
[00:25] | Where, oh, where could jolly Santa be? | 那个乐呵呵的圣诞老人去哪儿了呢 |
[00:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:46] | Happy holidays. | 节日快乐 |
[00:47] | Not for Santa, I hear. | 圣诞老人就惨了 |
[00:49] | There’s gonna be a lot of disappointed kids this year. | 今年好多小孩子要失望了 |
[00:53] | Wow. Snow in Vegas. | 坂? 在维加斯弄雪 |
[00:55] | Well, this White Christmas is brought to you | 冬日仙境公司为您带来白色圣诞 |
[00:57] | courtesy of the Winter Wonderland Company– | 向您致以最诚挚的问候 |
[00:59] | the employee Jayson Walt, he’s over there. | 他家员工杰森·沃尔特就在那儿 |
[01:01] | Reindeer wrangler, snowmaker, | 驯鹿牧人 造雪机 |
[01:03] | jack-of-all-trades. He comes to work this morning, | 一堆乱七八糟的东西 他今早来工作 |
[01:05] | finds a dead Santa and a missing reindeer. | 结果发现圣诞老人的尸体 还有下落不明的驯鹿 |
[01:07] | They went all out. | 人和鹿都出动了 |
[01:08] | Patrol found Dasher about an hour ago on the Strip, | 一个小时前 巡警在长街上找到了小冲 |
[01:12] | blood in his fur. | 皮毛上沾满了血 |
[01:12] | Animal Control brought him here, | 动管所把它带了过来 |
[01:14] | and Jayson Walt identified him as Dasher. | 杰森·沃尔特认出它就是小冲 |
[01:16] | David Phillips has the I.D. on the dead guy. | 大卫·菲利普斯在尸体上找到了身份证 |
[01:18] | Good luck. | 祝好运吧 |
[01:24] | David, got a name yet? | 大卫 有被害人名字吗 |
[01:25] | Lucky for us the victim is not a Secret Santa. | 还好这个圣诞老人没匿名 |
[01:25] | 西方有圣诞匿名互送礼物的传统 | |
[01:29] | He’s got business cards, everything. | 连工作名片都有 |
[01:33] | “Brad Fante– your friendly neighborhood I.T. guy.” | “布拉德??凡特 你的好邻居程序猿” |
[01:36] | Works for Bonham Realty. | 在博纳姆房地产公司任职 |
[01:38] | Must have been the company Kringle. | 肜淳褪悄羌?克林格公司”了 |
[01:38] | 克林格 起源德文的圣诞老人本名 | |
[01:40] | Liver temp tells me he died between 12:00 and 1:00 a.M. | 肝温显示他是凌晨十二点至一点死亡的 |
[01:44] | And both femoral arteries were severed. | 两腿股动脉均受损 |
[01:46] | So he bled out. | 大出血而死 |
[01:47] | – What are those, bloody hoof prints? – Looks like it. | -这些是什么 蹄印吗 -看样子像 |
[01:52] | So the reindeer sees Santa here die violently, | 所以驯鹿亲眼见证 圣诞老人死得如此惨烈 |
[01:56] | breaks out of the pen, | 冲出围栏 |
[01:58] | tracks through the fresh blood. | 踏过鲜血 |
[02:00] | And I thought Rudolph had it bad. | 鲁道夫一定很爱圣诞老人[电影《红鼻驯鹿》主角名] |
[02:08] | There’s blood on the runner here. | 滑轨上有血迹 |
[02:10] | He was definitely run over by the sleigh. | 他肯定被雪橇碾过 |
[02:14] | Uh… Russell? | 罗素 |
[02:15] | I got a lot of blood at his back. | 他背后有好多血 |
[02:20] | Could you help me flip him? | 能帮我给他翻个身吗 |
[02:30] | Five sharp-force injuries. | 五处尖锐伤 |
[02:31] | That’s a lot of blood, so he was still alive when he was stabbed. | 这么多血 说明他被刺时还活着 |
[02:36] | This is not an accident. | 这不是意外 |
[02:37] | Grandma may have gotten run over by a reindeer, | 圣诞奶奶可能被驯鹿撞过 |
[02:40] | but Santa got “Sleighed.” | 但是圣诞老人绝对被雪橇碾了 |
[03:25] | It’s already 50 degrees, | 现在已经十摄氏度了 |
[03:26] | the sun’s still rising. | 太阳才刚升起 |
[03:28] | It’s supposed to get up to 70 today. | 今天应该会达到二十一度 |
[03:30] | Say good-bye to the snow. | 雪肯定撑不住了 |
[03:32] | Our main priority is to record and preserve– | 我们的主要任务 是记录并保存所有物证 |
[03:35] | analyze everything when we get back to the lab. | 以便回实验室后继续分析处理 |
[03:38] | Are we good for shoe impressions? | 准备好提取鞋印了没 |
[03:40] | Good? | 准备好 |
[03:41] | To collect them from the snow. | 从雪上提取 |
[03:43] | I’m guessing you didn’t process many cold scenes in L.A. | 我猜你在洛杉矶时没怎么处理过涉雪的案子吧 |
[03:47] | – Try none. – All right, well, | -的确没有 -好吧 |
[03:49] | heat is usually the battle here in Vegas, | 一般来说 高温是我们在维加斯最大的敌人 |
[03:51] | but today it’s snow. | 但今天的敌人是雪 |
[03:53] | Blood doesn’t read the same way, | 血迹不同往常 |
[03:55] | the drops blend in, no spines, and prints don’t lift easily. | 血滴掺杂在雪里 没有脊痕 所以不易提出形状 |
[03:59] | Yeah, makes sense. | 可以想象 |
[04:00] | So we are going to need liquid cold wax to process any impressions, | 因此我们需要液体冷蜡来处理所有血印 |
[04:05] | and dry ice, too. | 还需要干冰 |
[04:07] | All right. I’ll call Hodges and have him bring it on over. | 没问题 我这就打电话给霍奇斯让他把东西都带来 |
[04:14] | Right this way. | 这边走 |
[04:17] | Hi. I’m Ryan Bonham. Sorry I kept you waiting. | 你好 我是莱恩·博纳姆 抱歉让您久等了 |
[04:20] | I had to check on my son Blake. | 得先把我儿子布雷克安顿好 |
[04:22] | I, uh, just can’t believe all this. | 我真不敢相信发生的这一切 |
[04:24] | No. It’s a hell of a thing. | 的确非常糟糕 |
[04:25] | Sorry, I’m gonna have to ask you a few questions here. | 抱歉 我必须得问您几个问题 |
[04:29] | How well did you know the victim, Mr. Fante? | 你对受害者有多了解 那位凡特先生 |
[04:32] | I didn’t know him that well– | 我不是很了解他 |
[04:33] | I mean, he’d been with my company for a few months. | 他在我的公司只待了几个月 |
[04:36] | He was all psyched to organize the Christmas party. | 他对组织圣诞节聚会很狂热 |
[04:38] | Get along with the other employees? | 跟其他员工相处得还好吗 |
[04:40] | Oh, yeah. Brad worked miracles with computers. | 还行吧 布拉德对计算机很在行 |
[04:43] | Everyone loved him. | 大家都喜欢他 |
[04:44] | He made a perfect Santa. | 他扮演了一个很完美的圣诞老人 |
[04:46] | Is there anything you can tell me about last night? | 关于昨晚你能告诉我些什么吗 |
[04:48] | Not really, no. | 没什么 |
[04:49] | I mean, you know, the company had a great year, | 我是说 公司这一年很好 |
[04:51] | everybody was partying, they were happy. | 大家都在享受聚会 都很开心 |
[04:54] | And then around 9:00, I went upstairs to put Blake to bed. | 大概九点的时候 我上楼哄布雷克睡觉 |
[04:57] | He’s six now. Christmas is a bit of a tough time for him. | 他六岁了 圣诞节对他来说并不好过 |
[05:02] | Mm. For me, too. My, uh… | 对我也一样 我的… |
[05:04] | my wife died… | 我的妻子… |
[05:06] | two years ago, Christmas Eve. | 两年前去世了 就在圣诞夜里 |
[05:09] | Sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[05:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:12] | Uh, anyway, like I said, I stayed with him, | 不管怎样 就像我说的 我和他在一起 |
[05:14] | I fell asleep, the sirens woke me up, | 我睡着了 警笛把我吵醒了 |
[05:16] | and I looked out my window… | 我从窗户往外看… |
[05:18] | yeah, I thought I’d seen my share of Christmas tragedy in my life, but… | 我以为我已经经历过人生中的圣诞悲剧了 |
[05:23] | I guess not. | 但我错了 |
[05:27] | You had a long night, huh, Dash? Yeah. | 你过了漫长的一夜 对吧小冲 |
[05:30] | Bet you’re hungry, huh? | 你一定饿了吧 |
[05:31] | That’s all right, we’re gonna get you some grub. | 没关系 我们会给你弄点吃的 |
[05:33] | – Yeah, we’ll get you some food. – Mr. Walt? | -我们会给你弄点吃的 -沃特先生 |
[05:36] | Yeah, that’s me. | 对 是我 |
[05:38] | Hey. I’m, uh, CSI Sanders. | 你好 我是犯罪现场调查员桑德斯 |
[05:40] | I’m here to… process your reindeer. | 我是来这里处理你的驯鹿的 |
[05:43] | Process? You don’t mean put him down? | 处理 你不是要杀了它吧 |
[05:46] | No, I… just need to collect a sample of blood from his fur. | 不 我只需要采集它皮毛上的血样 |
[05:50] | – Why? – Well, he walked through a crime scene, | -为什么 -它踏过了一个犯罪现场 |
[05:53] | and the blood could be from our victim | 它身上的血可能是从受害者 |
[05:55] | or even from our killer. | 甚至是凶手身上来的 |
[05:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:06] | It’s okay, boy. | 没关系 孩子 |
[06:07] | It’s just a little cotton on a stick. | 这只是木棍上的一团棉花 |
[06:09] | Good. | 很好 |
[06:10] | Do you always leave your reindeer out at night? | 你总是让你的驯鹿晚上待在外面吗 |
[06:12] | Oh, yeah, yeah, they like it. | 对 它们喜欢这样 |
[06:14] | Yeah, what with the snow? | 那雪是怎么回事 |
[06:15] | Reminds them of Iceland. | 让它们想起家乡冰岛 |
[06:17] | Only place in the world you can find real reindeer. | 只有在那里才能找到真正的驯鹿 |
[06:20] | Yeah, they sleep by the glaciers. | 它们在冰河旁边睡觉 |
[06:22] | Hey, you think Dasher saw who did it? | 你觉得小冲看到了凶手吗 |
[06:26] | It’s… certainly possible. | 非常有可能 |
[06:27] | You know, I saw this thing on the news. | 我在新闻上看到过 |
[06:29] | They’re giving MRI’s to dogs now. | 他们现在给狗做核磁共振 |
[06:32] | Their brains are a lot like ours. | 它们的大脑跟我们很像 |
[06:34] | So old Dasher here, | 所以这位小冲兄弟 |
[06:35] | he can’t tell us what he saw, but, you know, | 虽然不能告诉我们它看到了什么 |
[06:37] | maybe someday we’ll know what he’s thinking. | 但也许某天我们能知道它在想什么 |
[06:41] | All right, well, uh… | 好吧… |
[06:43] | I think I got what I need. Thanks. | 我想我已经采集完了 谢谢 |
[06:48] | Hey, Dash. | 小冲冲 |
[06:49] | Good boy. That was good. | 好孩子 表现很好 |
[06:56] | You got something? | 你找到什么了吗 |
[06:58] | Yeah, partial boot impression. | 部分靴子印 |
[06:59] | I checked it against Santa’s– it’s not his. | 我跟圣诞老人的对比了 不是他的 |
[07:02] | Blood drop inside. | 里面有血滴 |
[07:03] | Got blood drops over here as well. | 那里也有血滴 |
[07:06] | Man, Greg was right. | 天啊 格雷格是对的 |
[07:08] | You can’t tell directionality. | 完全无法辨别血滴的方向 |
[07:10] | But they are close to where the body was. | 但它们距离尸体很近 |
[07:12] | Could be gravitational. | 也可能是重力作用滴下的 |
[07:14] | Suggests… this is the area where it all happened. | 意味着 这就是案子发生的地方 |
[07:17] | Santa gets stabbed in the back, | 圣诞老人背后被捅了 |
[07:19] | grabs at his wounds, trying to stop the bleeding, | 捂住自己的伤口 想要止血 |
[07:22] | but the blood is flowing. | 但血源源不断地涌出来 |
[07:24] | Bumps into the sled, dislodges it. | 他撞到了雪橇 雪橇移动了 |
[07:29] | And the elf kingdom weeps. | 整个精灵王国都哭了 |
[07:32] | Time for our trusty ice wax. | 现在用冰蜡做模型 |
[07:35] | I had to use this in the infamous Mount Charleston Chalet Murder. | 查尔斯顿山的小屋凶杀案里我也用过冰蜡 |
[07:38] | Death by ski pole. Long story. | 死于滑雪杖 说来话长 |
[07:41] | So, how does it work exactly? | 冰蜡具体怎么做出模型 |
[07:42] | The wax preserves the impression, insulating the snow, | 蜡会保护印记 为雪隔热 |
[07:46] | preventing any loss of detail | 如果模型原料产生放热反应 |
[07:48] | caused by heat from the exothermic reaction of the casting material. | 蜡会防止热量破坏印记的任何细节 |
[07:59] | And… | 然后 |
[08:00] | voila – frosty cast. | 你瞧 冰霜模型 |
[08:02] | Nice. Um, what about the blood drops? | 真不错 那血滴怎么办 |
[08:06] | You can take them to go. | 你可以直接带回去 |
[08:10] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[08:13] | Why do you think Santa was hanging out here | 派对结束后 圣诞老人为什么会 |
[08:14] | all by his lonesome after the party? | 一人在这外面溜达 |
[08:16] | He’s probably recovering from the forced levity | 一定是因为这个过分商业化 |
[08:18] | of a hyper-commercialized holiday | 而不再有奇迹的节日 |
[08:20] | that’s lost all sense of wonder. | 使得他装喜庆装累了 |
[08:22] | Sounds like somebody got a lot of coal in his stocking as a kid. | 听起来貌似你小时候收到了不少煤炭啊 |
[08:24] | I wish. | 我倒是希望如此 |
[08:25] | Instead of regaling me with stories of Santa, | 我的科学家父亲从没跟我讲述过 |
[08:27] | my scientist father lectured me | 圣诞老人的故事 |
[08:29] | on the implausibility of the whole thing. | 而是教育我为何圣诞老人是假的 |
[08:32] | What, he didn’t think a fat man in a sled | 怎么 因为他不相信一个胖胖的男人 |
[08:33] | could make it around the world in one night? | 可以骑着雪橇一晚上走完全世界吗 |
[08:35] | He also had a problem with the climate damage | 他还觉得北极的玩具厂 |
[08:38] | caused by toy factories in the North Pole. | 导致了全球气候恶化 |
[08:41] | God, I hope I don’t have you as my Secret Santa. | 天呐 希望我的神秘圣诞老人不是你 |
[08:44] | Can’t believe we’re actually doing it again this year. | 真不敢相信我们今年还要这么玩 |
[09:01] | Must be Bonham’s kid. | 他一定是博纳姆的孩子 |
[09:03] | Wonder if he saw anything. | 不知道他有没有看到什么 |
[09:04] | I don’t think anybody’s talked to him yet. | 好像目前还没人跟他谈过 |
[09:07] | Maybe we should take a shot at it. | 也许我们可以试试 |
[09:09] | Aren’t vaguely Dickensian suburban kids | 狄更斯风格居民区的孩子 |
[09:11] | Russell’s department? | 一般不都是归罗素管吗 |
[09:21] | Season’s greetings, Doctor. | 圣诞快乐啊 医生 |
[09:23] | – Yeah? – How’s it going in here? | -快乐吗 -进展如何 |
[09:25] | Well, our friend here, Mr. Fante, | 我们凡特先生 |
[09:28] | is definitely on someone’s naughty list. | 绝对在谁的淘气名单上 |
[09:31] | Looks like you got Secret Santa’d. | 看来你的神秘礼物已经送来了 |
[09:33] | You gonna open it? | 你不打算打开看看吗 |
[09:34] | Why don’t you do the honors for me, Nick. | 不如你帮我打开吧 尼克 |
[09:36] | Alright. | 好嘞 |
[09:43] | Herbal tea. | 花草茶 |
[09:46] | I think you got Russell. | 一定是罗素送的 |
[09:49] | I think our victim got more than a stab in the back. | 受害者不只是背部中刀 |
[09:53] | Got a cut on the cheek, and bruising. | 脸颊上也有伤口和淤青 |
[09:56] | Well, maybe he was punched before he was knifed. | 或许被捅之前他被人打了一拳 |
[09:59] | Fiber in the wound. | 伤口内有纤维 |
[10:01] | You know, that almost looks synthetic. | 看起来很像人造纤维 |
[10:04] | Killer could’ve been wearing gloves. | 凶手当时可能带着手套 |
[10:09] | Stabbing was particularly vicious. | 凶手在捅受害者时极其凶狠 |
[10:12] | Killer twisted the blade. | 他甚至扭转了刀刃 |
[10:15] | Well, that’s the personal touch right there. | 一定是私人恩怨 |
[10:17] | Okay. | 明白了 |
[10:18] | Christmas party, bunch of booze flowing. | 圣诞派对 大家都喝高了 |
[10:21] | Two guys just got in a fight. | 两人打了起来 |
[10:24] | I know we got to wait on tox, but… | 我知道我们需要等毒检报告 不过… |
[10:26] | did you find any alcohol in his stomach? | 在他的胃里有发现任何酒精吗 |
[10:28] | Nope, just milk and cookies. | 没有 只有牛奶和饼干 |
[10:30] | Mr. Clause was a teetotaler. | 这位圣诞老人是个禁酒主义者 |
[10:32] | Okay, there goes the drunken-brawl theory. | 看来不是酒后打架了 |
[10:35] | But one thing is for sure. | 不过我们可以确定一点 |
[10:36] | Jolly St. Nick here must have pissed somebody off. | 欢乐的圣诞老人一定是惹恼了什么人 |
[10:42] | “Winston looked east, | “温斯特看了看东边 |
[10:43] | “and he looked west. | “再又看了看西边 |
[10:45] | “He saw a light in the distance, | “他看到了远处一缕光芒 |
[10:46] | “Maybe a place to rest. | “或许是个休息的好地方 |
[10:48] | “Winston…” | “温斯特…” |
[10:50] | Whoops. Then Mommy got a call from Daddy, | 不好了 然后妈妈接到了爸爸的电话 |
[10:52] | and she had to put the book down. | 她不得不把书放下 |
[10:56] | Phone. | 先接电话 |
[11:00] | – Is that your mom? – Uh-huh. | -她是你的妈妈吗 -对 |
[11:01] | She didn’t get to the end of the story. | 她没能把故事给我讲完 |
[11:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:06] | The Lost Reindeer. | 《迷失的驯鹿》 |
[11:08] | You must watch that a lot. | 你一定看过很多遍了吧 |
[11:10] | Did you watch it with your daddy last night? | 昨天晚上你有没有和你爸爸一起看 |
[11:12] | Yeah. He fell asleep. | 看了 他后来睡着了 |
[11:15] | He was tired. | 他太累了 |
[11:16] | Well, after your dad went to sleep, | 你爸爸睡着以后 |
[11:17] | did you happen to see or hear anything outside? | 你有没有看见或听见外面有什么动静 |
[11:22] | I saw the Christmas tree lights go off downtown. | 我看到市里圣诞树上的灯灭了 |
[11:24] | Well, you know, you got to stay up pretty late. | 你睡得还真晚 |
[11:26] | Do you think maybe you happened to see anything else? | 还有没有看见其他什么 |
[11:29] | I saw a reindeer. | 我看见了一只驯鹿 |
[11:31] | I did, too, | 我也看见了 |
[11:32] | right outside there. | 就在外面 |
[11:33] | It’s pretty awesome, right? | 挺棒的 是吧 |
[11:35] | Not that reindeer. The one in the house. | 不是那只驯鹿 是屋子里的那只 |
[11:40] | You saw a reindeer in the house? | 你在屋子里看见了驯鹿 |
[11:42] | On the staircase. | 就在楼梯上 |
[11:44] | It had its head down, pawing at the floor, | 它低着头 趴在地上 |
[11:45] | so I got scared and shut my door. | 我很害怕 就关上了门 |
[11:50] | I think, young man, what you were experiencing | 小伙子 我觉得你看见的 |
[11:53] | was a dream, REM sleep. | 是个梦 快速眼动睡眠 |
[11:57] | During REM sleep, | 在快速眼动睡眠期间 |
[11:58] | a pretty awesome brain chemical called acetylcholine | 脑部会有一种很厉害的化学物质 叫乙酰胆碱 |
[12:03] | becomes active, | 变得活跃起来 |
[12:04] | subduing other neurotransmitters. | 抑制了其他神经传递介质 |
[12:07] | Now, this excess acetylcholine is what makes you dream. | 乙酰胆碱的过量释放就会让人做梦 |
[12:12] | So, nothing you saw was real. | 所以你看见的都不是真的 |
[12:15] | Is Santa real? | 圣诞老人是真的吗 |
[12:16] | Yes. Yes. | 是 是 |
[12:19] | Santa is very real. | 再真没有了 |
[12:54] | So, what is the snow report? | 雪检测结果出来了吗 |
[12:56] | Uh, DNA from the blood drops in the snow | 雪里的血液DNA |
[12:58] | are all a match to our victim, Brad Fante. | 都与死者布拉德??凡特的相吻合 |
[13:02] | And as far as that partial boot print goes, | 至于那个鞋印 |
[13:05] | it’s from a Timberland, size unknown. | 是天伯伦牌的 鞋号未知 |
[13:07] | We got a list of all of the shoes worn by the 22 guests | 参加派对的二十二个宾客穿的鞋 |
[13:10] | who were in attendance at the party. | 我们都统计过了 |
[13:12] | No match to any of them. | 没有吻合的 |
[13:13] | Nor the home owner, Ryan. | 既不是屋主莱恩的 |
[13:15] | Nor our reindeer wrangler. | 也不是养驯鹿那人的 |
[13:16] | So, I guess snow’s a white-out. | 看来雪碍了事 |
[13:19] | Snow far. | 目前是这样 |
[13:20] | I’ve been letting it melt | 我把雪融化了 |
[13:21] | so I could strain the water for more trace. | 以便从水里滤出更多的物质 |
[13:29] | I don’t think I’ll need a strainer for that. | 这个好像用不上过滤器了 |
[13:33] | Must have been buried underneath the snow. | 肯定是被埋在雪的下面了 |
[13:40] | Hmm. That looks biological. | 好像是肉啊 |
[13:42] | Maybe part of the victim’s intestine? | 会不会是死者的肠子 |
[13:45] | Possibly. | 有可能 |
[13:47] | I’ll run it and find out. | 我来查查看 |
[13:51] | Hey, David, uh… | 大卫 |
[13:57] | It’s a good look for you. | 戴你头上还挺配 |
[13:58] | The antlers are all business, my friend. | 这鹿角是为了公事 朋友 |
[14:01] | Fiber found in our victim, Brad Fante’s, cheek wound. | 在死者布拉德??凡特脸颊部伤口处发现的纤维 |
[14:04] | Made from specific modacrylic polymers and dye. | 由特定的变性聚丙烯腈纤维和染料制成 |
[14:07] | Used in fake fur and… this. | 用于人造皮毛和这个 |
[14:12] | Reindeer costume. | 驯鹿表演服 |
[14:13] | Purchased at a local costume store, | 在本地的演出服商店买的 |
[14:15] | complete with furry hoof gloves. | 整套里面还有一副毛蹄套 |
[14:17] | Now, I’m thinking that some time before he got knifed, | 我觉得就在他遇刺前 |
[14:20] | our Santa took a left hoof | 这个圣诞老人被派对上 |
[14:22] | at the party from a pantomime reindeer. | 哪个演驯鹿的人揍了一记”左勾蹄” |
[14:25] | You’re kidding me? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[14:26] | If the reindeer glove fits, you need not acquit. | 证据说明一切 |
[14:30] | Could also explain what little Blake Bonham | 还可以解释为什么小布雷克·博纳姆 |
[14:32] | saw at the bottom of the stairs. | 会在楼梯上看到驯鹿 |
[14:33] | And maybe our party animal left something behind. | 也许这个”派对动物”落下了东西 |
[15:19] | 人员识别检测报告 | |
[15:21] | Hodges’ theory that it was someone in a reindeer costume | 霍奇斯说对了 莱恩·博纳姆家的派对上 |
[15:24] | at Ryan Bonham’s party was correct, except for one detail. | 确实有人穿了驯鹿服 除了一点 |
[15:28] | Ah. It was a woman. | 这人是个女的 |
[15:30] | Looking for her contact lens. | 她当时在那儿找她的隐形眼镜 |
[15:32] | I found it on the staircase, traced the I.D. Number. | 我在楼梯上找到了 追查了上面的序列号 |
[15:35] | Rachel Walker, 23. | 瑞秋·沃克 二十三岁 |
[15:37] | No record. | 没有前科 |
[15:39] | This woman worked at Bonham Realty? | 这个女人在博纳姆房地产公司工作吗 |
[15:41] | No. Actually, | 不是 实际上 |
[15:42] | she worked at another fine Vegas establishment– | 她在拉斯维加斯另一家有名的公司工作 |
[15:46] | the Cathedral Strip Club. | 大教堂脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[15:48] | Featured dancer. | 首席领舞 |
[15:50] | Miss Reindeer. | 驯鹿小姐 |
[15:51] | Well, that’s quite an honor. | 真是个殊荣 |
[15:53] | According to her bio, | 她的简介显示 |
[15:54] | she beat out seven other strippers for the rack. | 她击败了另外七个脱衣舞娘才得到这对鹿角 |
[15:58] | Antlers. Crown. | 茸角 不对 鹿冠 |
[16:00] | I got it. You know, I didn’t get the sense that | 我明白我明白 我没觉得 |
[16:03] | Ryan Bonham’s Christmas party was that kind of party, so, | 莱恩·博纳姆家的圣诞派对是那种派对 那么… |
[16:06] | why did he have Miss Reindeer at his house? | 为什么驯鹿小姐会出现在他家 |
[16:08] | Well, apparently, Mr. Bonham didn’t know anything about it. | 很显然 博纳姆先生对此一无所知 |
[16:10] | I spoke to the strip club. | 我和那家脱衣舞俱乐部谈过了 |
[16:11] | It was Brad Fante who hired the girl | 是布拉德??凡特请得那女孩儿 |
[16:14] | and asked her to come late at night | 然后让她在半夜 |
[16:15] | “After all the children were nestled snug in their beds.” | “孩子们都依偎在温暖的床上之后”来 |
[16:18] | So, what are you thinking? | 那你怎么看 |
[16:19] | That after the dancing stopped, | 舞会结束后 |
[16:21] | Santa got a little out of hand? | 圣诞老人失控了 |
[16:23] | Yeah, and Miss Reindeer here decided | 没错 然后驯鹿小姐决定 |
[16:26] | she didn’t want to play anymore of his reindeer games. | 不陪他玩那些驯鹿游戏了 |
[16:34] | *Chestnuts roasting on an open fire* | *篝火上烤着栗子* |
[16:40] | *Jack Frost nipping* | *冰霜正刺骨地* |
[16:42] | *At your nose* | *吹向你们的鼻子* |
[16:45] | *Yuletide carols being sung by a choir* | *唱诗班正在唱着圣诞颂歌* |
[16:51] | *And folks dressed up like Eskimos* | *人们打扮得就像是爱斯基摩人* |
[16:55] | I get it, but, enough, all right? | 我知道了 够了 好吗 |
[16:58] | Let’s get to the good part. | 进入高潮部分吧 |
[16:59] | You asked what happened. I’m telling you. | 是你问我发生什么了 我在跟你讲啊 |
[17:01] | I was doing my number, doing my thing | 当时我正在使出浑身解数 |
[17:04] | for Fante and his buddy. | 哄凡特和他的朋友高兴 |
[17:06] | I was okay with the home movies. | 我对拍视频没意见 |
[17:08] | I was not okay with the free porno. | 但我不能接受免费拍黄片 |
[17:11] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你想干什么 |
[17:12] | Come on, vixen. Santa screwing one of his reindeer? | 别这样 小妞 圣诞老人和他的驯鹿乱搞 |
[17:15] | It’ll be the greatest sex tape of all time! | 这会是有史以来最赞的性爱录像带 |
[17:17] | Are you getting this, Fred?! | 拍下来了吗 弗雷德 |
[17:18] | No! No! | 不 不要 |
[17:20] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[17:22] | Yeah, but a reindeer punching Santa? | 是嘛 驯鹿打了圣诞老人 |
[17:24] | That’s just wrong. | 说不通啊 |
[17:25] | He had it coming. | 他自找的 |
[17:26] | I’m no saint, but I’m not a whore. | 我不是什么圣女 但我也不是妓女 |
[17:29] | But you could be a killer. | 但你有可能是个杀手 |
[17:31] | Look, Rachel, I get it, I get it. | 听着瑞秋 我都明白 |
[17:32] | You’re both professional pole dancers. | 你俩的工作有相似性 |
[17:34] | You work the stripper pole, he works the North Pole. | 你在钢管上跳舞 他在北极工作 |
[17:36] | So, he paid for a lap dance, | 他付了膝上舞的钱 |
[17:37] | and then he wanted to take you to the North Pole, | 然后却想把你带到北极 |
[17:39] | show you the workshop for free. | 让你免费在他的”工厂”里畅游 |
[17:39] | pole同时有”杆”和”极点”两意 | |
[17:41] | And he wouldn’t take “No” for an answer, | 他还由不得你说”不” |
[17:42] | so you got in a little tussle, | 所以你们发生了争斗 |
[17:44] | you had to defend yourself– I get it. | 你必须要自卫 我懂的 |
[17:45] | Oh! I’m telling you, I didn’t kill him. | 我跟你说 我没杀他 |
[17:48] | Guy wasn’t worth it. | 为这种人不值当 |
[17:49] | After I hit him, I went upstairs, | 揍了他之后 我就上楼了 |
[17:52] | I changed my clothes, and I got out of there. | 我换了衣服 然后就走了 |
[17:54] | Rachel, we have tape of you slugging Father Christmas! | 瑞秋 我们有你和圣诞老人激战的录像带 |
[17:57] | I know. Fred Larkin. | 我知道 弗雷德·拉金嘛 |
[18:00] | He recorded the whole thing. | 他把一切都录下来了 |
[18:01] | Go ahead, talk to him. | 不信问他去 |
[18:03] | He’s the one that gave me a ride home, | 是他载我回家的 |
[18:05] | bought me breakfast at R.J’s. | 还请我在R.J.吃了顿早餐 |
[18:07] | Fante was alive when we left. | 我们走的时候凡特还活着 |
[18:10] | So I go the security cam footage back from R.J.’s diner. | 我调出了R.J.餐厅的监控录像 |
[18:14] | It confirms Rachel Walker and Fred Larkin’s story. | 证实了瑞秋·沃克和弗雷德·拉金的话 |
[18:18] | Doc said T.O.D. on Brad Fante | 医生说布拉德·凡特的死亡时间 |
[18:20] | was between midnight and 1:00 a.m. | 是在凌晨十二点到一点之间 |
[18:24] | So, they definitely have alibis, | 所以 根据录像时间来看 |
[18:25] | according to the time stamp. | 他们确实有不在场证明 |
[18:27] | So, where does that leave us? | 所以现在什么情况 |
[18:29] | With no suspect and a lot of work to do. | 没有嫌疑人并且工作量巨大 |
[18:32] | Yeah. New bracelet? | 新手镯吗 |
[18:35] | That is very observant of you. | 你还真是观察入微 |
[18:36] | Well, it’s why they pay me the big bucks. | 所以他们才会高薪聘我 |
[18:39] | Come on. You’re dying for me to say, | 拜托 你不知道有多希望我说 |
[18:41] | “Thank you. That was so generous.” | “谢谢 你人真好” |
[18:43] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[18:45] | Yes, you do. | 你懂的 |
[18:47] | No, I don’t. | 我是真不知道 |
[18:48] | Okay, well, I’m your Secret Santa. | 好吧 我是你的神秘圣诞老人 |
[18:50] | And I was planning on matching your generosity with something | 我打算用一些我觉得你会喜欢的东西 |
[18:54] | that I think you would really like. | 来回报你的慷慨 |
[18:55] | Well, I hate to break your heart, | 我不想伤你的心 |
[18:57] | but I’m not your Secret Santa. | 可我真不是你的神秘圣诞老人 |
[18:59] | Really? | 是吗 |
[19:00] | Really. | 是的 |
[19:01] | Well, that’s unfortunate. | 那可真不幸 |
[19:04] | Very unfortunate for you. | 对你来说尤其不幸 |
[19:09] | I hate Christmas. | 我讨厌圣诞节 |
[19:12] | Hey. Finn said you found some mystery tissue | 芬恩说你在我从现场带回的雪花样本里 |
[19:15] | in one of the snow samples I took from the scene. | 找到了一些神秘的组织 |
[19:17] | Not a mystery anymore. | 已经不神秘了 |
[19:19] | Is it from our victim? | 是受害者的吗 |
[19:20] | No. In fact, it’s not even human. | 不 实际上甚至不属于人类 |
[19:22] | Sarda Chiliensis Lineolata. | 线狐鲣 |
[19:25] | – Otherwise known as Pacific Bonito. – Bonito? | -也叫太平洋鲣 -鲣 |
[19:28] | Well, they use it in sushi. | 寿司里会用到 |
[19:30] | Did they serve that at the party? | 他们在派对上吃这个了吗 |
[19:31] | Well, if so, it’s not the only thing that they were serving. | 如果是的话 他们吃的肯定不止这个 |
[19:34] | I ran tox on the fish guts. | 我对鱼内脏作了毒理学分析 |
[19:36] | Found traces of cocaine. | 发现含有可卡因 |
[19:38] | We know Brad Fante organized the office party. | 我们已经知道 是布拉德·凡特组织的公司派对 |
[19:41] | He went off-script hiring Miss Reindeer. | 他不按常理出牌地雇了”驯鹿”小姐 |
[19:43] | Who knows what else he had planned for the night. | 谁知道他那晚还有什么别的计划 |
[19:46] | We know he ordered bonito with a side of Coke. | 我们知道他定了鲣鱼和可卡因配菜 |
[19:50] | We know that he tried to stiff the stripper, | 我们知道他用了不止一种方法 |
[19:52] | in more ways than one. | 去骗那个脱衣舞女 |
[19:54] | Well, if he was cheap with the stripper, | 如果他对脱衣舞女都这么小气 |
[19:56] | maybe he stiffed his dealer, too. | 那他很有可能也骗了卖毒品的上家 |
[19:59] | Then got stiffed. | 然后自己就躺尸了 |
[20:01] | This is Brad Fante’s little helper, Fred Larkin. | 这是布拉德·凡特的帮手弗雷德·拉金 |
[20:05] | Not only did he film the stripper doing her reindeer dance, | 他不仅录了脱衣舞女的驯鹿舞 |
[20:08] | he also taped most of the party. | 还录了大半场派对 |
[20:10] | So, I’ve been going through it, | 我正在梳理录像 |
[20:11] | hoping I’d see the killer getting into some kind of beef with Santa. | 希望能看到凶手跟圣诞老人干架的场景 |
[20:14] | What did you find? | 那你找到了什么 |
[20:15] | Oh, typical Christmas party stuff. | 湫偷氖サ啥? |
[20:18] | A quiet guy singing, unlikely couple hooking up, | 平时安静的人在唱歌 不登对的男女相互勾搭 |
[20:22] | office joker crying in his beer. | 办公室的开心果在抱着啤酒哭 |
[20:24] | Anything unexpected? | 有什么不寻常的事吗 |
[20:26] | Yeah. I found two Santas. | 有 我发现了两个圣诞老人 |
[20:30] | Take a look at this. | 来看这个 |
[20:31] | Here’s the first thing I noticed. | 这是我第一个注意到的地方 |
[20:33] | Santa pounding a glass of wine. | 圣诞老人干掉了一杯红酒 |
[20:36] | It’s a party. So what? | 派对嘛 很正常 |
[20:38] | Well, according to the Doc, he didn’t drink alcohol. | 可根据医生的检查 他没有摄入过酒精 |
[20:40] | Stomach contents were just milk and cookies. | 胃容物里只有牛奶和饼干 |
[20:43] | So, take a look at this. | 再看这里 |
[20:45] | This is 20 minutes later. | 这是二十分钟之后 |
[20:47] | There’s our wine-drinking Santa, | 我们喝了红酒的圣诞老人在这儿 |
[20:49] | and it looks like he gets a phone call. | 他好像接了一个电话 |
[20:51] | Now, it must have been pretty important, | 这个电话一定相当重要 |
[20:52] | because I think that’s when he ditched the party | 因为他在那之后离开了派对 |
[20:55] | and lent his suit to Brad Fante, | 并把制服借给了布拉德·凡特 |
[20:57] | who, as we know, had his own plans for what to do with that. | 那个对制服用途另有打算的人 |
[21:00] | And how do we know it’s the same suit? | 我们怎么确定是同一套制服呢 |
[21:02] | Look right here. | 看这里 |
[21:04] | The sleeve. | 袖子 |
[21:06] | See the stain? | 看到那个污渍没 |
[21:07] | 45 minutes later. | 四十五分钟之后 |
[21:09] | Same suit, different watches, different beverages… | 同一套制服 不同的手表和饮料 |
[21:14] | …different Santas. | 还有换了芯的圣诞老人 |
[21:15] | Well, it’s easy for us to tell them apart, | 对我们来说 区分他们并不难 |
[21:17] | because we have this video, we have forensics, but… | 因为我们有视频 还有法医 |
[21:20] | what if the killer couldn’t? | 可是如果凶手没分清呢 |
[21:22] | Well, we’ve run out of suspects with motives to kill the guy. | 我们现在查不到有杀人动机的嫌疑人 |
[21:25] | Maybe Brad Fante was not the target. | 也许凶手想杀的人不是布拉德·凡特 |
[21:28] | No. No, the target… | 没错 他的目标… |
[21:32] | was this other Santa. | 是另一个圣诞老人 |
[21:35] | So, who is he? | 那这个人是谁呢 |
[21:41] | At Winter Wonderland, | 在冬日仙境里 |
[21:42] | we’ll create a winter wonderland you’ll never forget. | 我们将为您营造一片永生难忘的冬日胜景 |
[21:45] | We’re your first and last stop for all your holiday needs. | 我们为您准备了圣诞假日所需的一切 |
[21:49] | Hey! We’ll even supply you with real snow, | 瞧 我们甚至还有真正的雪 |
[21:52] | a live reindeer and all the trimmings. | 活生生的驯鹿以及所有装饰 |
[21:56] | Including old St. Nick, himself– ho, ho, ho! | 当然还有圣诞老人自己 呵呵呵 |
[22:00] | So, come on down to Winter Wonderland. | 快来冬日仙境玩吧 |
[22:02] | And tell ’em Jayson sent you. | 就说是杰森带你来的 |
[22:05] | So, our reindeer wrangler | 那个驯鹿牧人 |
[22:07] | neglected to tell us that “Santa” was | 忘了告诉我们 |
[22:09] | part of the Winter Wonderland package. | 他的冬日仙境大礼包还包括圣诞老人 |
[22:11] | According to Greg, | 据格雷格说 |
[22:12] | he passed himself off as just an employee. | 他常把自己当成公司员工 |
[22:14] | – Looks like he owns the company. – That still doesn’t tell us | -搞得好像他才是老板一样 -可这依然 |
[22:17] | why someone tried to kill him, though. | 解释不了为什么有人想杀他 |
[22:19] | I might be able to help with that. | 我没准能解释得清 |
[22:21] | – What do you got? – Well, you know | -查到什么了 -你记得 |
[22:22] | the cocaine-laced bonito we found in the snow | 我们在莱恩·博纳姆家草坪上找到的 |
[22:24] | at Ryan Bonham’s yard? | 那块沾着可卡因的鲣鱼片吗 |
[22:26] | Well, it turns out that | 结果证明 |
[22:28] | bonito wasn’t served at the party. | 那天的宴会并没有准备鲣鱼片 |
[22:30] | So how’d it get there? | 那它怎么会在那呢 |
[22:31] | It was already in the ice. | 它本来就在冰里 |
[22:34] | How does that work? | 怎么会这样 |
[22:35] | Well, I ran the truck manifest. | 我查了那辆卡车的载货单 |
[22:37] | When it’s not working holiday parties, | 除了假日聚会以外 |
[22:39] | it makes a lot of trips from Mexico to Vegas, | 它常跑拉斯维加斯到墨西哥这条线 |
[22:42] | transporting Pacific Bonito– on ice. | 专拉冰镇的太平洋鲣 |
[22:46] | Bonito stuffed with cocaine. | 鱼肚子里塞满了可卡因 |
[22:50] | Which is how remnants of bonito and coke | 所以掺有可卡因鲣鱼肉片 |
[22:53] | got mixed in with ice. | 才会混进冰里 |
[22:56] | The same ice used to make the snow. | 他又用这些冰做了雪 |
[22:59] | Jayson Walt thought he was providing | 杰森·沃尔特以为他只是 |
[23:01] | a little snow for Christmas. | 给圣诞节来了点雪 |
[23:03] | What he didn’t realize | 结果他没发现 |
[23:05] | is that he was adding a little powder to the powder. | 他的白雪里还带着点白粉 |
[23:08] | Well, that gives us motive for someone to try to kill him. | 这样我们就能找到有杀人动机的人了 |
[23:10] | Guy’s a major drug runner. | 他是个大毒枭 |
[23:12] | Could’ve been working with cartels in Mexico. | 可能跟墨西哥那边的贩毒集团有关 |
[23:14] | That’s one Bad Santa. | 这个圣诞老人是坏蛋 |
[23:16] | That’s one dead Santa, | 如果我们不在杀手 |
[23:17] | if we don’t bring him in | 找到他之前把他带回来 |
[23:19] | before the killer finds him. | 他这圣诞老人也得跪了 |
[23:25] | Thanks for coming in, Mr. Walt. | 谢谢你过来 沃尔特先生 |
[23:26] | I know it’s a busy time of year for you. | 我知道这会是你一年最忙的时候 |
[23:29] | LVPD interested in a White Christmas party? | 拉斯维加斯警局也对白色圣诞派对有兴趣吗 |
[23:31] | No. | 不是 |
[23:33] | I’m interested in a dead Santa | 我只对死在莱恩·博纳姆家 |
[23:34] | that was found in Ryan Bonham’s lawn. | 草坪上的圣诞老人有兴趣 |
[23:36] | Now, up to 9:33, you were the guy in the red suit playing Santa. | 那晚九点半以前 是你在扮演圣诞老人 |
[23:39] | You didn’t tell us that. | 你没告诉我这件事 |
[23:41] | – Nobody asked. – Look, pal, | -又没人问我 -听着 老兄 |
[23:43] | whoever killed the guy in the suit was after you. | 凶手的目标其实是你 |
[23:46] | No way. Why would anyone want to kill me? | 不可能 为什么会有人想杀我 |
[23:48] | I don’t know, maybe ’cause you’re running drugs | 我也不知道 也许是因为你用 |
[23:49] | from Mexico in your ice truck. | 你的冷藏车从墨西哥运毒品吧 |
[23:52] | Yeah, we found fish guts | 我们在莱恩·博纳姆家草坪上 |
[23:54] | laced with cocaine on Ryan Bonham’s lawn. | 发现了沾有可卡因的鱼肉 |
[23:56] | Okay, look. | 听好了 |
[23:58] | This is the part of the interview where you help us help you. | 如果你配合我们老实回答 也就等于是帮自己 |
[24:01] | Oh, yeah. How’s that? | 是吗 怎么配合 |
[24:02] | Well, in your line of business– | 说到你的生意 |
[24:03] | and I’m not talking about spreading holiday cheer | 我不是说在人家草坪上洒点雪 |
[24:05] | by putting fake snow on lawns– I’m talking about | 增添节日气氛的事儿 我说的是 |
[24:08] | the other kind of cheer with the other kind of snow. | 你贩卖运输毒品的大生意 |
[24:12] | Now, obviously, you’ve made enemies. | 很显然 你得罪了别人 |
[24:14] | You tell us who they are, | 你告诉我们他们是谁 |
[24:15] | we’ll help you broker a deal with the DEA. | 我们就帮你跟缉毒署达成协议 |
[24:17] | And what if I don’t want help you to help me? | 如果我不想通过帮助你们来帮我自己呢 |
[24:20] | Well, then it’s a quick trip upstate. | 那你很快就会被运到州北 |
[24:22] | And the inmates up there have | 那里的犯人 |
[24:23] | absolutely no goodwill toward men. | 对男人绝对没有任何善意 |
[24:25] | Yeah, I think I’ll take my chances. | 是吗 我倒愿意试试 |
[24:27] | I’m trying to save your life. | 我是在救你的命 |
[24:29] | Yeah, or maybe you’re trying to work an angle. | 是吗 你是在为你自己考虑吧 |
[24:31] | Wouldn’t be the first party to have sushi and coke delivered. | 又不是第一个有寿司和可卡因的派对 |
[24:34] | Plus, I don’t buy that you got evidence | 另外 我不相信你有证据 |
[24:35] | that I’m the delivery boy. | 证明我就是送货人 |
[24:37] | So, if we’re through here, | 所以 如果我们谈完了的话 |
[24:39] | I’m late for my next Santa gig. | 我要赶着去我的下场圣诞老人演出了 |
[24:42] | Sit down, Kringle. | 坐下 圣诞老人 |
[24:43] | Sit back down! | 给我坐回去 |
[24:45] | We have evidence. | 我们有证据 |
[24:46] | We have your snow. We have your product. | 我们有你的雪 你的产品 |
[24:49] | Someone’s gonna read you your rights. | 会有人跟你读你的米兰达权力的[即保持沉默的权利] |
[24:51] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[24:53] | Process him. | 采集下他身上的证据 |
[25:04] | Nail polish? | 指甲油吗 |
[25:06] | “For your mistletoes.” | “给你的槲寄生” |
[25:08] | Cute. | 很可爱 |
[25:09] | I like. | 我喜欢 |
[25:10] | Total chick gift. | 超娘的礼物 |
[25:11] | I bet Finn’s your Secret Santa. | 我猜芬恩是你的神秘圣诞老人 |
[25:13] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[25:14] | Or maybe it’s you, trying to cleverly trick me. | 也可能是你 故意耍聪明玩我 |
[25:17] | Well, I guess we’ll just have to wait for the office party, | 我想我们只要等到办公室派对就行了 |
[25:19] | and all will be revealed. | 到时一切真相大白 |
[25:21] | In the meantime… | 同时… |
[25:22] | Check this out, I just got | 看看这个 我刚刚拿到 |
[25:23] | Jayson Walt’s phone records. For the last week, | 杰森·沃尔特的电话记录 上个星期 |
[25:26] | he has been in touch with someone at Ely prison. | 他与伊利监狱的某个人联系过 |
[25:29] | – What, making reservations? – No. | -干嘛 提前预约单间吗 -不是 |
[25:32] | Texting and talking | 跟他的哥哥加里·李·沃尔特 |
[25:33] | with his convict older brother, Gary Lee Walt. | 发短信打电话 |
[25:36] | What’s Gary in for? | 加里怎么进去的 |
[25:37] | Drug trafficking. | 运毒 |
[25:39] | So maybe the little brother is holding the family business | 所以可能哥哥在里面的时候 |
[25:41] | together while big brother’s inside. | 弟弟就在外面帮着打理家族生意 |
[25:44] | That’s what I thought, | 我一开始也是这么想的 |
[25:45] | until I looked at Gary Lee’s trial transcript. | 直到我看了加里·李·庭审记录 |
[25:49] | Last year, Jayson Walt turned state’s evidence | 去年 杰森·沃尔特成了州政府的证人 |
[25:52] | and testified against his own brother. | 指证了他的亲哥哥 |
[25:54] | Well, he was probably just trying to save his own ass. | 他可能只是想自保 |
[25:56] | And his own piece of the drug trafficking pie. | 为了他自己的运毒生意 |
[26:00] | So, why do you think they’re talking now? | 你认为他们现在为什么会有交流 |
[26:02] | Gary Lee just won an appeal. | 加里·李刚赢了上诉 |
[26:03] | He has a hearing scheduled. | 已经安排好了听证会 |
[26:06] | How much you want to bet older brother’s gonna try | 你赌哥哥会花多少钱 |
[26:08] | and convince younger brother to change his story? | 让弟弟改证词呢 |
[26:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:11] | With a little cash incentive. | 只要给一点金钱奖励 |
[26:13] | Take a look at this last communication. | 看看最后一条信息记录 |
[26:15] | Jayson: Make it 200. | 杰森说升到两百美金 |
[26:17] | Gary Lee: Can’t. | 加里·李说不行 |
[26:18] | Jayson: No deal, bro. | 杰森回 那就没得谈了 兄弟 |
[26:20] | Brotherly love. | 所谓兄弟情谊啊 |
[26:22] | Two days after this exchange, | 这个交易两天后 |
[26:23] | brad Fante was knifed in the back, | 杰森刚把圣诞老人服装借给布拉德·凡特 |
[26:26] | just after Jayson loaned him his Santa suit. | 布拉德·凡特背后就被捅了 |
[26:29] | So, big brother tries to cut a Kringle. | 哥哥想杀掉圣诞老人 |
[26:32] | And misses. | 结果杀错了 |
[26:34] | I think it’s time for us to make a trip to Ely. | 我想是时候去趟伊利监狱了了 |
[26:36] | Well, we don’t even have to go that far. | 我们没必要去那么远 |
[26:38] | Gary Lee was just admitted to Desert Palm Hospital. | 加里·李刚住到棕榈树医院了 |
[26:41] | Kidney failure. | 肾衰竭 |
[26:45] | Mr. Walt. | 沃尔特先生 |
[26:48] | I’m CSI Stokes. | 我是犯罪现场调查员丝多克斯 |
[26:49] | With the LVPD. I’m here to ask you a few questions | 维加斯警局的 我过来是要问你一些 |
[26:53] | about your brother, Jayson. | 关于你弟弟杰森的问题 |
[26:55] | What about him? | 关于他的什么 |
[26:58] | It’s not surprising. | 这可不足为奇 |
[27:00] | My little brother has a way of pissing people off. | 我弟弟总有办法惹毛别人 |
[27:03] | Like you. Seems like you’d get | 比如说你 似乎你… |
[27:04] | Well, it seems like somebody’s trying to kill him. | 似乎有人想杀他 |
[27:05] | pissed off pretty easily. | 挺容易被惹毛的 |
[27:07] | Of course, I wouldn’t blame you, | 当然 在他去年的所作所为后 |
[27:08] | after what he did to you last year– | 他那样背叛了你 |
[27:09] | turning his back on you like that. | 我也是可以理解的 |
[27:12] | Jayson was just a scared little kid. | 杰森只是一个被吓坏的小孩 |
[27:14] | Lied. | 骗你呢 |
[27:16] | He’s gonna come clean, now. | 他现在要全盘招供 |
[27:18] | Really? I don’t know, it doesn’t seem like you two | 真的吗 我不知道呢 似乎你们俩 |
[27:20] | kiss and make up that easy. | 没那么容易就冰释前嫌 |
[27:22] | What tells you that? | 为何这么说 |
[27:24] | Pictures. | 照片啊 |
[27:24] | 受害者: 布拉德·凡特 文件日期: 2013年12月11日 | |
[27:25] | I think your hit man made a mistake. | 我想你请的杀手杀错了人 |
[27:28] | That’s supposed to be your brother, isn’t it? | 死的本该是你弟弟 对吗 |
[27:30] | I think you’re the one who’s making the mistake. | 我想你才是犯错的那个人 |
[27:32] | ‘Cause Jayson is the last person in the world | 因为杰森是这世上 |
[27:34] | I would want to kill. | 我最不愿杀的人 |
[27:37] | Because he’s gonna deliver | 因为他将送给我 |
[27:38] | the greatest Christmas present ever. | 有史以来最棒的圣诞礼物 |
[27:41] | He’s gonna give me my life back. | 他将赋予我新生 |
[27:43] | In court and right here, in the hospital. | 无论是法庭上 还是医院里 |
[27:46] | ‘Cause, you see, we’ve got | 你看 我们俩的 |
[27:49] | perfect matching leukocyte antigens. | 白细胞抗原完美匹配 |
[27:54] | Jayson’s gonna be your kidney donor. | 杰森是你的肾捐赠者 |
[27:56] | Real proud of my little bro. | 真为我弟弟自豪啊 |
[27:58] | He’s stepping up. Family. | 他为家人挺身而出 |
[28:00] | Yeah, family. You know, I’ve read your texts. | 没错 家人啊 我看过你的短信 |
[28:02] | I know you two were haggling over money, | 我知道你们俩还在为钱的事讨价还价 |
[28:04] | and I know you were paying him. | 我知道你付他钱 |
[28:06] | Well… we all need a little incentive. | 我们都需要一点奖励 |
[28:10] | Yeah, but he wasn’t happy with what you were offering. | 没错 但你开的价他不满意 |
[28:12] | And now, unfortunately for you, | 现在 轮到你悲剧了 |
[28:15] | I don’t think he’s gonna be available. | 我可不认为他还会帮你 |
[28:19] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:23] | News flash. | 最新消息 |
[28:27] | Jayson and I arrived at a number. | 杰森跟我谈好了价钱 |
[28:30] | And we came to an understanding. | 我们达成了共识 |
[28:32] | Including a little advance. | 包括一点预付款 |
[28:34] | For his bail. | 用来付他的保释金 |
[28:36] | His bail. | 他的保释金 |
[28:37] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[28:38] | He’s getting out just about now. | 他马上就会出来 |
[28:40] | Tomorrow he’ll be in here saving my sorry ass. | 明天他就会过来拯救我这可怜人 |
[28:44] | Week after that, he’ll be recanting. | 一周后 他会公开认罪 |
[28:47] | Then I’m going to have | 然后我将享受 |
[28:48] | the merriest Christmas Vegas has ever seen. | 维加斯有史以来最开心的圣诞节 |
[28:56] | So the guy we thought | 所以那个我们以为 |
[28:57] | had the best motive for killing Jayson Walt | 最具备杀杰森·沃尔特动机的家伙 |
[28:59] | is actually the guy | 反而是 |
[29:01] | who has the least desire to see any harm come to him. | 最不肯伤害他的人 |
[29:03] | Yeah, without his brother’s kidney, | 没错 没有他弟弟的肾 |
[29:04] | Gary Lee’s a dead man. | 加里·李死定了 |
[29:10] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[29:11] | You got anything? | 发现什么了吗 |
[29:13] | The autopsy. | 尸检 |
[29:14] | It shows us that the killer | 它告诉了我们凶手 |
[29:15] | stabbed the victim and then twisted that knife. | 将刀刺进受害者体内并故意扭了刀刃 |
[29:18] | – Right. We thought it was personal. – Okay, | -没错 我们认为是私人恩怨 -好吧 |
[29:20] | what if it was more than just personal? | 如果这不仅仅是私仇呢 |
[29:22] | I mean, given the fact that | 我是说… |
[29:23] | Gary Lee needs a kidney so desperately, | 鉴于加里·李如此需要他弟弟的肾 |
[29:25] | what if their total destruction was the killer’s intent? | 如果摧毁肾脏才是凶手的目的呢 |
[29:28] | You know what I mean? | 你懂我的意思吗 |
[29:30] | You destroy Jayson Walt’s kidneys, | 你毁了杰森·沃尔特的肾 |
[29:32] | you’re in effect killing Gary Lee Walt. | 就等于杀了加里·李·沃尔特 |
[29:34] | Murder by proxy. | 间接杀人 |
[29:35] | So, our question is who wants Gary Lee Walt dead? | 所以问题是谁想杀加里·李·沃尔特 |
[29:40] | I give you Gary Lee Walt’s greatest hits. | 这里是可能涉及谋害加里·李·沃尔特的 |
[29:43] | Allegedly. | 犯罪资料 |
[29:44] | These are all drug related kills | 这些都是有关毒品的杀人案 |
[29:46] | that he is suspected of ordering. | 他涉嫌下令执行的 |
[29:48] | Mala Noche’s… Mad-10’s… Aquila Cartel. | 拉诺齐 Mad-10 天鹰帮 各种贩毒集团 |
[29:52] | Anyone of them could’ve ordered the hit. | 他们中的任何人都可能下手 |
[29:54] | Yeah, that’s what I thought. | 对 我原来也是这么想的 |
[29:55] | Until I came to this crime scene. | 直到我去了这个犯罪现场 |
[29:58] | Ryan Bonham’s wife, Eva. | 莱恩·博纳姆的妻子 伊娃 |
[30:01] | He told us that she died two years ago on Christmas Eve. | 他说她死于两年前的平安夜 |
[30:05] | This is how. | 死因就在这里 |
[30:07] | Eva Bonham worked at a Savings & Loan. | 伊娃·博纳姆在银行工作 |
[30:09] | Yes. Gary Lee Walt | 对 加里·李·沃尔特 |
[30:11] | was laundering his drug money at that bank. | 通过那家银行洗他的毒品黑钱 |
[30:13] | An executive found out, was about to go to the police. | 被一位经理发现了 正想要警察 |
[30:17] | But Gary Lee Walt got to him first. | 结果加里·李·沃尔特先找上了他 |
[30:19] | Eva Bonham was working late that night | 伊娃·博纳姆那晚工作到很晚 |
[30:22] | and became collateral damage. | 因此受到牵连 |
[30:23] | Leaving behind a husband | 留下她的丈夫 |
[30:25] | to care for their little boy alone. | 独自一人抚养他们的小儿子 |
[30:27] | So, Ryan Bonham has been in touch with the DA all along. | 莱恩·博纳姆一直和地检官保持联系 |
[30:30] | He knew about the appeal. | 他知道上诉的事 |
[30:32] | He also knew that it had to be rescheduled | 他也知道 由于加里·李·沃尔特要做手术 |
[30:34] | because of Gary Lee Walt’s surgery. | 听证会改期 |
[30:36] | And he must have known that | 那他也一定知道 |
[30:37] | Jayson Walt was going to give his brother his kidney. | 杰森·沃尔特会捐肾给他哥哥 |
[30:39] | And he couldn’t stand to see Gary Lee Walt saved. | 他受不了眼睁睁地看着加里·李·沃尔特获救 |
[30:43] | Can’t say I blame him. | 这也怪不得他 |
[30:44] | So Ryan hires Jayson Walt to work his party. | 莱恩雇杰森·沃尔特来他的派对上做事 |
[30:48] | He wants to get him alone, on his turf… | 他想要他独自一人站在草坪上 |
[30:56] | …except it’s the wrong Santa. | 只可惜圣诞老人有误 |
[30:58] | Brad. | 布拉德 |
[30:59] | Ryan….?! | 莱恩 |
[31:06] | Ryan panics. | 莱恩惊慌失措了 |
[31:07] | Can’t believe what he’s done. | 不敢相信自己做的事 |
[31:08] | Goes inside and gets rid of the evidence. | 回到屋里 消灭了证据 |
[31:11] | He runs back upstairs to be with his kid, | 他回到楼上 陪着他的儿子 |
[31:13] | wishing he could will it all away. | 期望这一切都能结束 |
[31:16] | Me, too. | 我也希望 |
[31:17] | ‘Cause now, that kid’s going to lose both his parents. | 因为现在 那个孩子要失去双亲了 |
[31:33] | Las Vegas Police! | 拉斯维加斯警局 |
[31:35] | Ryan Bonham! | 莱恩·博纳姆 |
[31:36] | Go, go, go. | 快进去 |
[32:02] | Blake. | 布雷克 |
[32:04] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[32:05] | You’re safe, son. I’m a policeman. | 你安全了 孩子 我是警察 |
[32:07] | Some men came. | 来了一些人 |
[32:08] | They took my daddy. | 他们把我爸爸带走了 |
[32:16] | I heard Ryan Bonham’s missing. | 我听说莱恩·博纳姆失踪了 |
[32:18] | What the hell happened to him? | 他究竟发生了什么事 |
[32:19] | Yeah, some guys broke in. They trashed the place. | 有人闯入房子 大肆破坏一番 |
[32:21] | I had a bad feeling. When the fake Santa, | 我有种不好的预感 那个假的圣诞老人 |
[32:23] | Jayson Walt, made bail, he disappeared. | 杰森·沃尔特被保释之后 他就失踪了 |
[32:25] | Bet he figured out Ryan tried to kill him? | 我赌他是知道了莱恩打算杀他 |
[32:27] | – That’s a safe bet. – And what about the kid, Blake? | -这赌稳赢 -那个孩子呢 布雷克 |
[32:30] | Well, you know, he’s okay. He’s a little shaken up. | 他没事 就是受了点惊吓 |
[32:32] | – Yeah? Did he see anything? – I don’t know. | -是吗 他有看到什么吗 -不知道 |
[32:34] | He’ll only talk to one person. | 他只愿意和一个人说话 |
[32:36] | Who? | 谁 |
[32:38] | Me?! | 我 |
[32:40] | Last time I saw him, I scared him. | 上次我见他的时候还把他吓到了 |
[32:42] | He said he wanted to talk to– | 他说他想跟… |
[32:44] | and I quote– “the funny science man.” | 原话哦 “那个有趣的科学家”说话 |
[32:47] | A compliment, I suppose, but… | 我就当做是恭维了 但… |
[32:49] | you got to help me out here. | 你得来帮帮我 |
[32:50] | Just relax. Engage him. Here. | 放轻松 逗他开心 给你 |
[32:53] | Give him this. Chocolate. | 给他这个 巧克力 |
[32:55] | Get him talking. | 让他开口说话 |
[32:56] | I’m sure he saw something. | 我觉得他肯定看到什么 |
[32:58] | This is a bad idea. I’m gonna screw this up. | 真不是个好主意 我会搞砸的 |
[33:00] | Just, you know, give it your best shot. | 全力以赴就好 |
[33:27] | Hey… little man. | 你好 小伙子 |
[33:35] | Sorry. I’m allergic. | 抱歉 我过敏 |
[33:38] | Yeah. Me, too. | 我也是 |
[33:44] | I like your watch. | 我喜欢你的手表 |
[33:45] | I used to have one just like it. | 我以前也有一块一样的 |
[33:47] | – It’s purple. – Good color. | -它是紫色的 -紫色好看 |
[33:49] | And the diode display. | 那二极管的显示屏 |
[33:51] | Groundbreaking technology | 在当年那可是 |
[33:52] | for its day. | 开创性的技术 |
[33:54] | Not that you… | 并不是说你… |
[33:57] | You’re a science man, | 你是位科学家 |
[33:58] | right? | 对吗 |
[33:59] | You know big words. | 你应该懂那些高端的词 |
[34:01] | Sure. I-I know some big words. | 没错 我是知道些高端的词 |
[34:05] | Did the people with your daddy use big words? | 跟你爸爸一起的人 用了什么高端的词吗 |
[34:07] | Uh-huh. “Condestorb.” | 对啊 “李宁气” |
[34:11] | -“ Condestorb”? – When they were going, | -“李宁气” -他们要走的时候 |
[34:13] | one man yelled at the other man. | 一个人朝另一个人吼 |
[34:15] | He was mad because he hadn’t gotten his condestorb fixed. | 他很生气因为他没弄好他的”李宁气” |
[34:19] | Do you mean “Condenser”? | 你是说”冷凝器”吗 |
[34:21] | Yeah! What is that? | 对 那是什么 |
[34:23] | It’s a machine that helps freeze things. | 那是用来把东西冻起来的机器 |
[34:28] | Did you see the truck the men came in, Blake? | 那些人进来时 你看到卡车了吗 布雷克 |
[34:30] | Yeah, when they drove up, | 看到了 他们开过来时 |
[34:31] | when my dad told me to hide. | 我爸爸要我躲起来 |
[34:33] | And was it the same truck that was at the party at your house? | 跟派对时在你家门口卡车是同一辆吗 |
[34:36] | Uh-huh. | 是啊 |
[34:39] | Will my daddy be okay? | 我爸爸会有事吗 |
[34:43] | As long as he knows what a great, | 如果他知道 |
[34:45] | smart son he has, | 他有个多么聪明的儿子 |
[34:47] | he’s gonna be just fine. | 他一定会好好的 |
[34:49] | He’s a very lucky daddy. | 他是个非常幸运的爸爸 |
[34:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[34:55] | Traffic cam | 交通摄像头 |
[34:56] | caught Jayson Walt’s ice truck turning off | 拍到了杰森·沃尔特的冰柜车 |
[34:58] | I-15 onto 215 East one hour ago. | 他一小时前下了I-15然后上了215东向公路 |
[35:01] | I’m guessing that Ryan Bonham is | 我猜莱恩·博纳姆就在车后厢里那一堆冰上 |
[35:03] | in the back, on ice, and they’re taking him out of town. | 他们要把他带出城去 |
[35:05] | Yeah, but I don’t get it. | 没错 但是我不明白 |
[35:06] | Why didn’t they just kill him at the house? | 他们为什么不直接在家里杀了他 |
[35:08] | Maybe Ryan has something they want. | 也许莱恩有他们想要的东西 |
[35:11] | So, where do you think they’re going? | 那你觉得他们准备去哪儿 |
[35:13] | My guess is someplace isolated, | 应该是个偏僻的地方 |
[35:16] | where they feel safe… so they can rough him up. | 他们觉得安全的地方 这样他们就能对他大打出手 |
[35:20] | Maybe… | 也许… |
[35:21] | where they make their ice. | 就是他们制冰的地方 |
[35:24] | Why do you say that? | 为什么那么说 |
[35:25] | Because when I analyzed the melted snow, | 因为在我分析融雪的时候 |
[35:28] | there was no chlorine in the water. | 水里面没有氯 |
[35:30] | And all of Las Vegas’ tap water adds chlorine. | 可是拉斯维加斯所有的自来水都加了氯 |
[35:33] | If I test the diatoms in the melted snow, | 如果检测一下融雪里的硅藻 |
[35:36] | I might be able to… pinpoint the water source. | 也许能…找出水源地 |
[35:39] | Give us a location. | 找到他们在哪儿 |
[36:15] | So, that party snow came from a small lake near Henderson. | 派对的雪来自于亨德森附近的一个小湖 |
[36:17] | So that’s where the truck’s going. | 所以他们把卡车开去那儿了 |
[36:19] | Yeah, I ran property records in Henderson. | 没错 我查了亨德森的产权记录 |
[36:21] | Turns out the Walt brothers | 结果显示沃尔特兄弟 |
[36:23] | have had a warehouse there since the early ’90s. | 从九十年代初期起 在那儿就有一间仓库 |
[36:25] | – Good work, Greg. – Well, I hope it’s not too late. | -干的不错 格雷格 -但愿还来得及 |
[36:31] | Where’s the box of bank records? | 装银行记录的盒子在哪里 |
[36:41] | Stop it. Please stop! Stop. | 别打了 求你别打了 别打了 |
[36:43] | I’ll show you where it is. | 我带你去拿 |
[36:44] | No, you’re gonna tell me where to find it! | 不 你直接告诉我去哪儿能找到 |
[36:46] | I can’t tell you where to find it! | 我不能告诉你去哪里找 |
[36:48] | Hold it, hold it, hold it. | 别激动 别激动 |
[36:49] | You a lefty or a righty, Ryan? | 你是左撇子还是右撇子 莱恩 |
[36:52] | – What? What are you t… – Aw, it doesn’t matter anyway. Go on. | -什么 你要干什么 -无所谓了 继续吧 |
[36:54] | Power it up! | 发动起来 |
[36:57] | You know, cops said someone | 警察告诉我 |
[36:58] | was trying to kill me– Santa stabbed in the back. | 有人想要杀了我 从背后捅死圣诞老人 |
[37:01] | At your house. | 就在你家院子里 |
[37:03] | Pretty easy to figure out! | 分分钟就能想明白 |
[37:05] | You know, think about this ice chipper, see, | 看看这冰削片机吧 |
[37:08] | you’re lucky if it only takes an arm. | 要是只弄掉你一只胳膊算你走运 |
[37:11] | no turning back, Ryan! | 就再也停不下来了 莱恩 |
[37:13] | Hey! You listening to me? Huh? | 你在听我说话吗 |
[37:15] | Last chance, Ryan! | 最后一次机会 莱恩 |
[37:17] | I’m tired of waiting. | 我不想再等了 |
[37:20] | Lot of times, once you get something in there, | 大多时候 一旦你放东西进去 |
[37:22] | All right, if that’s how you want it! | 好吧 看来这就是你想要的 |
[37:25] | No… | 不… |
[37:27] | No…! | 不要 |
[37:29] | Las Vegas Police! Put down your weapons! | 拉斯维加斯警察 放下武器 |
[37:34] | Back off or I put a bullet in his head! | 退后 不然我开枪了 |
[37:37] | Put the gun down, Jayson. | 放下枪 杰森 |
[37:38] | – I will do it! – Well, so will I. | -我会开枪的 -我也会 |
[37:40] | I’ll bust a cap right in your kidneys. | 我会瞄准你的肾开枪的 |
[37:43] | I’ll kill you and your brother. | 我会杀了你和你哥 |
[37:46] | Put the gun down. | 放下枪 |
[37:49] | Shoot him! | 杀了他 |
[37:52] | They killed my wife! | 他们杀了我妻子 |
[37:54] | Do it! | 开枪 |
[37:55] | Put the gun down, Jayson. | 把枪放下 杰森 |
[38:19] | You should’ve killed him. | 你应该杀了他 |
[38:21] | Ryan Bonham, you’re under arrest. | 莱恩·博纳姆 你被捕了 |
[38:24] | Get him out of here. | 把他带走 |
[38:44] | He made a full confession. | 他全都供认不讳 |
[38:45] | He admitted to killing Brad Fante by mistake. | 他承认错杀了布拉德·凡特 |
[38:48] | He’s lucky Jayson Walt didn’t kill him. | 杰森·沃尔特没杀了他真是走运 |
[38:50] | He saw them coming. He told his kid to hide. | 他预料到了 让他儿子躲起来 |
[38:52] | Then when they busted in, he somehow convinced Jayson Walt | 他们闯进来时 他设法让杰森·沃尔特相信 |
[38:55] | that his wife had bank records | 他妻子持有可以控告 |
[38:57] | that would incriminate both him and his brother. | 他们兄弟俩的银行账户记录 |
[38:59] | There were no records. | 根本没有这东西 |
[39:01] | Buying time. | 但争取到了时间 |
[39:03] | Till we could find his kid. | 直到我们找到他孩子 |
[39:04] | Well… losing your wife like that… | 妻子像那样死去… |
[39:11] | Anyway… | 不管怎样了 |
[39:12] | Oh, there’s been a little mix-up in Jayson Walt’s custody. | 杰森·沃尔特的羁押出了点小状况 |
[39:16] | A Henderson, Nevada, sheriff showed up– | 一位内华达州的叫哈德森的治安官来了 |
[39:18] | he’s a friend– | 他是我朋友 |
[39:19] | and I handed Jayson Walt over to him. | 我便把杰森·沃尔特移交给他 |
[39:21] | The weird thing is that his wristband number got transposed. | 奇怪的是 他的腕带编号被调换了 |
[39:25] | He got on the wrong bus. | 他上错了车 |
[39:26] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪儿 |
[39:28] | He’s shuffling off to Buffalo. | 去往布法罗的路上[上世纪三十年代的著名歌曲] |
[39:30] | Unbelievable, isn’t it? The red tape. | 难以置信对吧 这些繁文缛节 |
[39:32] | Could take months for him to get back to Las Vegas. | 估计得花上数月才能重新把他带回拉斯维加斯 |
[39:35] | Well, I guess he won’t be | 我想明天他就没法 |
[39:36] | giving his brother his kidney tomorrow, will he? | 给他哥哥提供肾脏了 对吧 |
[39:39] | It’s tragic, isn’t it? | 真是不幸 不是吗 |
[39:41] | So, there are some people who will be here soon, | 一会儿会有些人过来 |
[39:44] | very nice people, | 他们人都很好 |
[39:45] | and, um, they’re going to take you to see your grandparents, | 他们会带你去见你的祖父母 |
[39:49] | – okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好的 |
[39:54] | You know, Blake, um, this thing with your father, | 布雷克 你爸爸的这件事 |
[39:57] | I’m sure it’s hard for you to understand. | 你应该会很难想通吧 |
[40:00] | He misses my mom. | 他想我妈妈了 |
[40:02] | I’m sure he does. | 肯定是的 |
[40:04] | I do, too. | 我也想她 |
[40:09] | Have you ever read The Lost Reindeer? | 你看过《迷失的驯鹿》吗 |
[40:12] | I’ve only heard the first part. | 我只看过开头 |
[40:14] | I always wondered what happened to that reindeer. | 我一直很好奇那只驯鹿后来怎么样了 |
[40:18] | We can skip to the end. | 我们可以直接跳到结尾 |
[40:22] | “Winston turned the corner | “温斯顿转个弯” |
[40:24] | “and what did he see? | “他看到什么了呢” |
[40:27] | “A hundred reindeer | “有上百只驯鹿” |
[40:30] | “just as lost as he. | “像他一样 也迷路了” |
[40:43] | “They laughed and sang | “他们尽情欢笑” |
[40:45] | until night faded away. | “直到夜幕散去” |
[40:55] | “As long as they had each other, | “只要相互陪伴” |
[40:58] | “every moment was Christmas Day. | “每一天都是圣诞节” |
[41:04] | “The end.” | “故事终” |