时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Where’s Russell? | 罗素在哪儿 |
[00:09] | – He’s in layout. – Okay. | -他在规划室 -知道了 |
[00:11] | – What’s going on? – Russell? | -怎么了 -罗素 |
[00:13] | Russell. | 罗素 |
[00:15] | – It’s Sara. There’s been a shooting. – How bad is it? | -萨拉出事了 发生了枪战 -有多严重 |
[00:17] | – I-I don’t know. Her cell phone cut out. – What about Finn? | -我不确定 她手机没信号 -芬恩怎么样 |
[00:20] | – I can’t reach her either. – Listen to me, | -也联系不上 -听我说 |
[00:21] | I want you to call the Sheriff’s Office in Larkston. | 打电话到拉克斯顿的治安办公室 |
[00:24] | Find out if they know anything about the shooting. | 问问看他们是否掌握枪击的具体情况 |
[00:26] | Go. | 快去 |
[00:30] | Jim, it’s DB. | 吉姆 我是D.B. |
[00:31] | I need a chopper. | 我需要直升机 |
[00:45] | Deputy’s dead. | 副警长死了 |
[00:47] | Sheriff’s still alive. | 警长还活着 |
[00:50] | Sara. | 萨拉 |
[00:51] | It’s been a rough 48 hours. You all right? | 这四十八个小时不好过吧 你还好吗 |
[00:53] | I’m okay. | 我没事儿 |
[00:54] | Bullet just grazed me. | 只是被子弹擦伤了 |
[00:56] | What about Finn– do you know where she is? | 芬恩呢 知道她在哪儿吗 |
[00:57] | No, I don’t know. She’s not picking up her cell. | 不知道 她不接电话 |
[01:01] | What if he went after her? | 如果他追杀她怎么办 |
[01:03] | Well… | 那么… |
[01:05] | we gotta find her. | 就要尽快找到她 |
[01:25] | Hey! Come on! Stop! | 拜托 停一停啊 |
[02:12] | 卫管小色盲 珞珞珞小娘 NO.Zero 静妹粒 狂舞之鹤 紫杉 | |
[02:31] | Paramedics said you’re good to go. | 医护人员说你没事儿了 |
[02:34] | So, Brass is gonna take your statement | 布拉斯会带你去拉克斯顿的 |
[02:35] | down in the Sheriff’s Office in Larkston. | 治安办公室做笔录 |
[02:38] | Yeah, yeah, I’ll go over there as soon as we find Finn. | 我知道 找到芬恩后我马上就去 |
[02:40] | No, no, listen to me, please– | 不不 听我说 |
[02:41] | there are gonna be a lot of questions | 关于过去几天发生的事 |
[02:43] | about what happened the last couple of days. | 他们肯定有很多疑问 |
[02:44] | Sara, I need you to talk to Brass now– please. | 萨拉 你最好现在就和布拉斯说清楚 |
[02:48] | Nick and I are gonna stay here | 尼克和我会继续待在这儿 |
[02:50] | until we find Finn, I promise you that. | 寻找芬恩 你放心 |
[02:53] | All right? | 好吗 |
[02:55] | Come here, let me… | 过来抱抱 |
[02:57] | I’m so glad you’re okay. | 真高兴你没事 |
[02:59] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -没事儿 |
[03:02] | Uh, who’s in charge here, please? | 这里谁管事儿 |
[03:05] | I… I-I guess that would be me. | 现在应该是我了 |
[03:07] | Yeah. Uh, Maxine Lennox. | 你好 我叫麦克辛·伦诺克斯 |
[03:09] | Deputy Lennox, I’m CSI Supervisor Russell. | 伦诺克斯副警长 我是现场调查主管罗素 |
[03:12] | One of my CSIs is missing. | 我手下的一个调查员失踪了 |
[03:14] | She was investigating a case up here. | 她之前曾在这里调查一宗案件 |
[03:16] | – Her name’s Julie Finlay. – Yes. | -她叫朱莉·芬恩利 -我知道 |
[03:18] | I saw her a few hours ago at the motel. | 几个小时前我在旅馆碰见她 |
[03:20] | Lent her my car. | 还把我的车借给了她 |
[03:21] | She said she was following up on a lead. | 她说她要跟进一条线索 |
[03:23] | Did she say where she was going? | 她说去哪儿了吗 |
[03:24] | – No. – I need you to put a broadcast out | -没有 -我要你现在就去警车上 |
[03:26] | – on your car, right now. – Yes, sir. | -发布寻人通告 -好的先生 |
[03:29] | Have a seat. We’ll be right with you. | 请坐下 马上就会有人来负责 |
[03:32] | I got you this; I thought you could use it. | 给你带了这个 说不定有用 |
[03:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:35] | How you holding up? | 你还撑得住吗 |
[03:36] | It’s been a long couple of days. | 这几天不太好过 |
[03:40] | Well, uh, I know things might be a little cloudy for you | 我知道你现在也很乱 |
[03:43] | right now, but, uh… | 但是我必须… |
[03:44] | You know, we have to officially | 对于这里发生的事情 |
[03:46] | get a statement to know what happened up here. | 必须得有一份官方记录 |
[03:49] | I know the drill. | 这规矩我懂 |
[03:52] | Let’s start from the beginning. | 那我们就从头开始吧 |
[03:53] | What were you and CSIs Finlay and Brody | 你和另两位现场调查员芬恩还有布洛迪 |
[03:55] | doing here in Larkston? | 在拉克斯顿做什么 |
[03:58] | Larkston was never part of the plan. | 我们原本没想来拉克斯顿 |
[04:01] | We just wanted to have a little fun, I mean… | 我们只是想好好享受一下 毕竟… |
[04:03] | how often do we all have the weekend off? | 我们多久没有整个周末都放假了 |
[04:07] | 四十八小时前 | |
[04:09] | Whew! I am gonna go home, open a bottle of wine | 我准备回家 开瓶红酒 |
[04:13] | and watch Hepburn and Tracy movies. | 看赫本和特雷西的经典[美国四十年代荧屏情侣] |
[04:15] | Oh, wish I could do that. | 我也想啊 |
[04:17] | I’ve got about a month’s worth of laundry to do. | 可是我堆了好多衣服没洗呢 |
[04:20] | What are you up to, Morgan? | 摩根 你有什么打算 |
[04:21] | Uh, actually, I am driving to Reno. | 我准备去里诺 |
[04:24] | My mom got me this gift certificate for a spa there. | 我妈给了我张水疗馆的礼券 |
[04:27] | It has all mineral-based treatments, | 那里有所有基于矿物的治疗 |
[04:29] | so I am getting the amethyst massage. | 所以我要去做紫水晶按摩 |
[04:31] | It’s supposed to calm the nerves | 它应该可以安神 |
[04:33] | and absorb negative energy. | 还能吸走点负能量 |
[04:35] | I could probably use that. | 我挺需要的 |
[04:37] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[04:38] | You guys should join me. | 你们应该跟我一起去 |
[04:40] | I got a suite. | 我有个套房 |
[04:41] | Got plenty of room. | 地方够大 |
[04:42] | Oh, I… I mean, we don’t want to crash your weekend. | 我们不想毁了你的周末 |
[04:46] | Are you kidding? I would love it. | 开什么玩笑 你们能来当然好啦 |
[04:47] | I hate drinking alone. | 我讨厌一个人喝酒 |
[04:49] | Massages, alcohol…? | 按摩 美酒 |
[04:51] | I’m in. | 算我一个 |
[04:52] | I’m in. | 我也去 |
[04:54] | Awesome! Okay… um, let’s go home, change, | 太棒了 好吧 我们回家换衣服 |
[04:57] | and I’ll meet you back here in an hour. | 然后一小时后在这见 |
[04:58] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好 |
[05:00] | But you never made it to Reno. | 但是你们没能到里诺 |
[05:02] | Why not? | 为什么呢 |
[05:03] | Finn said that if we took her car, | 芬恩说如果我们坐她的车 |
[05:05] | we could make it there in half the time. | 我们半小时内就能到 |
[05:07] | That turned out to be a mistake. | 结果证明那是个错误 |
[05:36] | Yeah, she’s a beauty. | 这车真不错 |
[05:38] | – You got the 440 in there? – Yeah. | -你装了个440型号的 -对 |
[05:40] | And the four barrel carb. | 还有四缸汽化器 |
[05:42] | That’s a lot of power. | 那可是很大的马力啊 |
[05:44] | Oh, I think I can handle it. | 我觉得我驾驭它毫无压力 |
[05:48] | So, Darryl, uh, what’s the bottom line? | 达瑞尔 车到底坏成什么样了 |
[05:50] | – Can you fix it? – Uh, yeah, it’s just a broken water pump. | -你能修好吗 -可以 只是水箱漏了 |
[05:53] | I can replace it in about an hour. | 我可以在一小时内换好 |
[05:55] | Now, if, uh… I order the part tonight, | 如果我今晚订零件的话 |
[05:58] | I should have it by noon tomorrow. | 明天中午之前就能拿到 |
[06:01] | So much for our moonlit salt scrubs. | 我们月光下的盐浴要报销了 |
[06:04] | I can give you ladies a lift into Larkston. | 我可以载你们去拉克斯顿 |
[06:06] | We don’t have a spa, but we do have a nice motel. | 没有水疗馆 但我们有个不错的小旅馆 |
[06:08] | Plus it’s karaoke night at the Cactus. | 而且今晚是仙人掌酒吧的K歌之夜 |
[06:13] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[06:15] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[06:16] | Have a drink, some food, it’ll be fun. | 喝一杯 吃点东西 很有意思的 |
[06:20] | Try not to look so happy, you guys. | 笑得嘴都咧开了 你们这些家伙 |
[07:12] | Oh, my gosh, couple shots of tequila | 天呐 两杯龙舌兰下肚 |
[07:14] | and you turn into Janis Joplin. | 你就变成詹尼斯·乔普林[摇滚女歌手]了 |
[07:16] | Yeah, I think you missed your calling. | 我觉得你没听到欢呼声 |
[07:17] | – Like, awesome! Wow! – Thanks. Yeah, uh, well, | -听见没 实在太棒了 -谢谢 |
[07:20] | I was a double major in college. | 其实我在大学里修了双专业 |
[07:21] | Chemistry and voice. Chose chemistry. | 化学和声乐 最终选了化学 |
[07:23] | But I was the front woman for a band at The Roxy for a year. | 但我在洛克希酒吧的一个乐队当过一年主唱 |
[07:27] | I can’t believe we didn’t know this about you. | 真不敢相信我们居然不知道这些 |
[07:30] | Speaking of secrets, | 说到秘密 |
[07:31] | I didn’t know you were into mechanics. | 我不知道你还对机械有兴趣 |
[07:33] | Yeah, you and, um, Darryl… | 是啊 你和达瑞尔 |
[07:35] | seem to be enjoying each other’s company tonight. | 看起来很享受彼此今晚的陪伴 |
[07:38] | He’s very nice. He’s, uh, he’s actually smart. | 他很好 他其实很聪明 |
[07:45] | He’s, uh, he’s funny. | 他很有趣 |
[07:47] | Knows a lot about cars. | 对车了解得很多 |
[07:49] | Oh. It’s too bad he’s so unattractive. | 那他怎么还一个人喝酒 太可惜了 |
[07:54] | This round’s on Darryl. | 这些是达瑞尔请的 |
[07:56] | – Thank you. – Oh, thank you. | -谢谢你 -谢谢 |
[07:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:58] | All right, here’s to our girls’ weekend. | 这杯敬姑娘们的周末 |
[08:01] | Yes. | 对 |
[08:08] | – Oh, God. – Aah. Whee. | -天呐 -太爽了 |
[08:14] | All right, so I’m gonna, um, go back to the motel. | 我要回旅馆去了 |
[08:16] | No, I-I put in a Beyonce’s song, | 别走啊 我点了一首碧昂丝的歌 |
[08:18] | I want us all to sing it together. | 我们一起唱吧 |
[08:19] | I’ll come with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[08:20] | – Hey. – No, stay. | -喂 -不用 |
[08:21] | Stay, have fun. | 不用了 自己玩得开心点 |
[08:23] | Darryl’s gonna walk me home. | 达瑞尔会送我回去 |
[08:25] | We need to finish the conversation. | 我俩的话儿还没说完呢 |
[08:27] | -Uh huh. – Of course you do. | -原来如此 -当然 |
[08:31] | See you guys later. | 待会儿见 |
[08:32] | Okay. Have fun. | 好的 祝你玩得开心 |
[08:35] | Yeah, right. | 必须的 |
[08:38] | Who’s Beyonce? | 碧昂丝是谁 |
[08:44] | Stars are really beautiful out here. | 这儿夜空的星星真漂亮 |
[08:48] | There’s so many lights in Vegas, you know, | 维加斯的灯光太多了 |
[08:50] | you never get to see them. | 从来看不到星星 |
[08:51] | Yeah, I guess I don’t really notice them anymore. | 见多了我都不怎么注意到它们了 |
[08:55] | Born and raised here. | 我生长在此 |
[08:56] | I guess I kind of take them for granted. | 会觉得这一切都是理所当然 |
[09:00] | Was it great growing up here? | 在这里长大是不是很棒 |
[09:02] | Yeah, it was great. | 对 挺不错的 |
[09:03] | – Was it? – It was real great. | -真的吗 -真的很棒 |
[09:04] | Must have been. | 一定不错 |
[09:22] | You have something in your pocket. | 你裤兜里有东西 |
[09:25] | You mean, um… | 你指的是… |
[09:28] | you mean this. | 你指的是这个 |
[09:31] | You got me. | 被你发现了 |
[09:33] | I’m not really into married men. | 我不喜欢已婚的男人 |
[09:36] | Or liars. | 也不喜欢骗子 |
[09:38] | I’m not lying anymore. | 我现在没再撒谎了 |
[09:41] | You’re still married. | 但你还是有妇之夫 |
[09:43] | Not happily. | 可我婚姻不幸福 |
[09:47] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[09:54] | Night? | 晚安 |
[09:58] | You’re a little tease, you know that? | 知道吗 你真是会戏弄人 |
[10:01] | Darryl, don’t do this. | 达瑞尔 别这样 |
[10:02] | Not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也别想去 |
[10:03] | You think you can just lead me on | 你以为你可以勾引我一整晚 |
[10:05] | all night and then just walk away? | 然后头也不回地走开吗 |
[10:07] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[10:12] | I don’t want to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[10:13] | But I will. | 可我下得了手 |
[10:29] | You’re dead. | 你死定了 |
[10:48] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[10:49] | Oh, my God, | 天呐 |
[10:50] | – you’re bleeding. – I stabbed him. | -你流血了 -我用刀捅了他 |
[10:52] | – What are you talking about? – He attacked me. | -你在说什么 -他攻击了我 |
[10:54] | – What? – I think he’s dead. | -什么 -我觉得他死了 |
[10:57] | Darlene, call the sheriff. | 达琳 快去叫警长 |
[10:58] | Finn, what happened? | 芬恩 发生什么事了 |
[11:00] | I don’t know. | 我也不清楚 |
[11:03] | Okay, we gotta get you to a hospital — you need stitches. | 我们得带你去医院 你需要缝针 |
[11:05] | I don’t want to go to the hospital. | 我不想去医院 |
[11:07] | Where’s Darryl? | 达瑞尔在哪儿 |
[11:08] | – He’s-he’s over here. – Show us. | -他就在那边 -带我们去看看 |
[11:23] | His body was right here. | 他人刚刚就在这儿 |
[11:25] | Where’d it go? | 跑哪儿去了 |
[11:32] | – How many times did you stab him? – I stabbed him twice. | -你捅了他几次 -两次 |
[11:35] | What did you do with the knife? | 刀呢 你怎么处理的 |
[11:36] | Uh, I-I-I dropped it beside the body. | 我就把刀丢在他身边了 |
[11:40] | Right, maybe you didn’t kill him, Finn. | 或许你没杀死他 芬恩 |
[11:41] | Maybe he’s not dead. Did you take his pulse? | 他可能还没死 你检查他脉搏了吗 |
[11:43] | No, no, I wanted to get away. | 没有 我只是想着要逃跑 |
[11:45] | I-I’m sure he was not moving. | 可我确定当时他一动不动了 |
[11:48] | It’s okay. All right? | 没事的 听到了吗 |
[11:49] | It’s gonna be all right. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[11:51] | All right. | 好 |
[11:53] | They’re not flags, they’ll have to do. | 并非专用标签 但至少可以用 |
[11:56] | Really hard to tell how much blood he lost. | 看不出他流了多少血 |
[11:58] | It seeped into the dirt. | 全渗进泥土里了 |
[12:00] | There are blood drops moving away from the blood pool. | 这儿有从那滩血那里延伸过来的血迹 |
[12:04] | Hey, Finn, was Darryl wearing cowboy boots? | 芬恩 达瑞尔穿的是牛仔靴吗 |
[12:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:13] | I got a boot print | 这儿有鞋印 |
[12:14] | and corresponding blood drops. | 还有对应的血迹 |
[12:17] | He was on his feet and bleeding. | 他当时站着 在流血 |
[12:19] | Ah, I didn’t kill him. He walked away. | 他没死 他还能走 |
[12:22] | There’s a second set of prints, so… | 这儿还有第二组鞋印 看来 |
[12:23] | not by himself. Somebody helped him. | 他不是独自一人 有人帮忙 |
[12:25] | Into a car. | 帮他上了车 |
[12:26] | Blood drops end… | 血迹到轮胎印这儿 |
[12:28] | where these tire tracks begin. | 就没有了 |
[12:40] | What the hell you girls think you’re doing? | 你们这几个姑娘在搞什么呢 |
[12:42] | It’s all right. | 别担心 |
[12:43] | Sheriff, we’re law enforcement– | 警长 我们是执法部门的 |
[12:44] | Las Vegas CSIs | 拉斯维加斯犯罪现场调查员 |
[12:46] | Sidle, Finlay and Brody. | 赛德尔 芬恩利和布洛迪 |
[12:48] | Las Vegas Crime Lab?! | 拉斯维加斯犯罪实验室的 |
[12:50] | I didn’t call you to work this scene. | 我没请你们出现场啊 |
[12:52] | Uh, we’re not working the scene. | 我们不是来出现场的 |
[12:54] | Our friend here was attacked. | 我们这位朋友被袭击了 |
[12:55] | I got a phone call saying you killed him. | 我接到的电话说是你把他杀了 |
[12:58] | Well, the evidence shows that Darryl is still alive. | 有证据表明达瑞尔还活着 |
[13:02] | Evidence? | 证据 |
[13:02] | Thought you said you weren’t working the scene. | 你们刚不是说没出现场的吗 |
[13:04] | We’re not working the scene. | 我们真不是来出现场的 |
[13:05] | We just made a couple of observations. | 我们就是四处看看 |
[13:09] | Yeah. | 是嘛 |
[13:11] | Yeah, I’m making a few of those myself. | 行 我也来看看 |
[13:14] | Three girls; been drinking… | 三个姑娘 喝了酒 |
[13:16] | one bleeding… messing around | 一个在流血 在非工作需要的 |
[13:19] | in a crime scene you got no business being in. | 犯罪现场闲晃捣乱 |
[13:22] | We’re not messing around. | 我们不是在捣乱 |
[13:25] | How do I know you didn’t kill him? | 我怎么知道你是不是杀了人 |
[13:27] | Dumped his body somewhere. | 把尸体丢弃在其他地方 |
[13:30] | Now you’re tampering with the evidence. | 现在又来破坏证据 |
[13:38] | – So he just released you? – No. | -然后他把你们放了 -没有 |
[13:40] | No. His deputies separated Morgan and I, | 没有 他手下把我和摩根分开 |
[13:42] | and, uh, they interrogated us inside the bar. | 在酒吧里问了我们话 |
[13:45] | What about Finn? | 芬恩呢 |
[13:45] | Sheriff put her under house arrest in the motel. | 警长把她软禁在了汽车旅馆里 |
[13:48] | Finn said that he grilled her | 芬恩说他对她进行了盘问 |
[13:49] | while the local doctor stitched her up. | 当时医生在给她缝伤口 |
[13:53] | So you’re saying the knife… | 你是说那把匕首 |
[13:55] | was Darryl’s? | 是达瑞尔的 |
[13:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:58] | How’d it end up in your hands? | 那怎么到了你手里 |
[13:59] | I told you: | 我跟你说了 |
[14:00] | He pulled the knife, | 他拔出匕首 |
[14:02] | he tried to rape me, | 想要强奸我 |
[14:03] | I grabbed the knife | 我夺下了匕首 |
[14:05] | and I fought back. | 奋力抵抗 |
[14:09] | Look at these bruises, Sheriff. | 看看这些伤痕 警长 |
[14:10] | Consistent with a struggle. | 是挣扎过的痕迹 |
[14:14] | So you stabbed him in self-defense | 所以你出于自卫捅了他 |
[14:16] | and in that few minutes, while you were inside the bar | 然后就在你回酒吧告诉你朋友的 |
[14:19] | telling your friends, | 那几分钟里 |
[14:20] | – someone took Darryl and the knife. – Yes. | -有人把达瑞尔和匕首都带走了 -是的 |
[14:22] | And he is out there, and I-I think | 他正在哪儿躲着呢 我觉得 |
[14:25] | you should be out there looking for him. | 你应该去找他 |
[14:26] | Oh, I got deputies going to his house and his auto shop. | 我已经派手下去他家和他的汽修厂了 |
[14:29] | But, frankly… | 不过 说真的 |
[14:33] | you could save us all a lot of time. | 你就行行好 省下彼此的时间 |
[14:36] | Just tell us the truth. | 坦白从宽吧 |
[14:40] | I am telling you the truth. | 我说的都是实话 |
[14:44] | I am a CSI, | 我是一名犯罪现场调查员 |
[14:46] | and I deserve the benefit of the doubt. | 我至少享有无罪推定的权利 |
[14:48] | I’ve known Darryl Walsh for 15 years. | 我认识达瑞尔·沃尔什有十五年了 |
[14:51] | I play poker with him every other Thursday. | 我隔两周就会跟他打会牌 |
[14:53] | It just doesn’t seem like something he’d do. | 他不像会做这种事的人 |
[14:56] | Ms. Finlay didn’t inflict these wounds herself. | 这些伤口又不是芬恩利女士自己弄上去的 |
[14:59] | Come on, Owen, she’s been through enough. | 可以了欧文 她今晚够受的了 |
[15:02] | Do you really have to keep her locked up here like a prisoner? | 你真要把她像犯人一样关在这儿吗 |
[15:04] | Until I figure out what happened to Darryl… | 没查清楚达瑞尔怎么样之前 |
[15:07] | she’s not going anywhere. | 她哪儿都不能去 |
[15:10] | You do your job, Marty; I’ll do mine. | 你做好自己的事 马蒂 我也会查明真相 |
[15:16] | All done. | 包扎好了 |
[15:17] | You’re gonna be just fine. | 你会没事的 |
[15:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:26] | Any sign of Finn? | 芬恩有消息吗 |
[15:28] | No. | 没有 |
[15:29] | Russell just texted, | 罗素刚发了短信 |
[15:30] | they’re still following up on leads. | 他们还在追查线索 |
[15:32] | So, CSI Brody took photographs of the crime scene | 犯罪现场调查员布洛迪给现场拍照 |
[15:35] | which you believe prove that Darryl Walsh was still alive. | 因为你相信达瑞尔·沃尔什还活着 |
[15:38] | Now, did you share those photos with the deputies | 你把照片给为你做笔录的 |
[15:40] | – who questioned you? – Yes. Of course. | -警官了吗 -那是当然 |
[15:41] | I mean, it wasn’t our scene. | 现场不由我们负责 |
[15:42] | We were legally obligated to turn ’em over. | 法律上我们有责任转交给他们 |
[15:45] | But Morgan didn’t delete them from her cell phone, did she? | 可摩根没有删除她手机里的那些照片对吗 |
[16:06] | 胎面宽度 找到匹配 | |
[16:08] | 拉斯维加斯警局车辆数据库 品牌 布里奇曼2008 型号 P235/70R18 宽度 8.00 花纹深度 12.00 轮胎典型适用 种类 福特卡车 | |
[16:11] | 萨拉 | |
[16:13] | – Hey, Greg. Hey. That, uh, tire track photo | -你好 格雷格 -你们发给我的 |
[16:16] | that you guys sent me from the crime scene, I ran it through | 现场的轮胎印 我用胎面搜索系统查过了 |
[16:18] | Treadfind– tire was manufactured | 轮胎是布里奇曼牌 |
[16:21] | by Bridgman Wheels in 2008. | 2008年制造的 |
[16:24] | – What kind of car? – A truck, actually. | -是什么车的轮胎 -其实是卡车 |
[16:26] | Primarily the Ford Ranger and F-150. | 主要用于福特皮卡轻骑兵以及福特F150 |
[16:29] | I pulled DMV records. Sending you a list | 我调出了车管所的记录 这就发给你 |
[16:32] | of everyone in Larkston | 所有拉克斯顿地区 |
[16:34] | who owns that vehicle. | 有这种车的车主清单 |
[16:35] | Pulling it up now. Thank you. | 收到了 谢谢 |
[16:40] | – Hey, Sheriff? – Yeah. | -警长 -什么事 |
[16:42] | According to DMV records, | 根据车管所的记录 |
[16:43] | there’s over 30 vehicles in this town with tires | 镇上有三十几辆车的轮胎印 |
[16:46] | that match the tracks that we found at the crime scene. | 与我们在现场发现的吻合 |
[16:50] | Well, the last I checked, | 我只知道 |
[16:52] | you weren’t part of this investigation. | 你们并不参与此案的调查 |
[16:54] | Sheriff, evidence shows | 警长 证据显示 |
[16:56] | that somebody helped Darryl Walsh into a truck. | 有人帮达瑞尔·沃尔什上了一辆卡车 |
[16:58] | We find the truck, maybe we find Darryl. | 我们找到那辆车 也许就能找到达瑞尔·沃尔什 |
[17:00] | It exonerates CSI Finlay. | 调查员芬恩利就清白了 |
[17:02] | You really think he’s still alive? | 你们真以为他还活着 |
[17:03] | There were no drag marks. | 现场没有拖拽的痕迹 |
[17:04] | Boot prints and blood drops show | 鞋印和血迹说明 |
[17:06] | that he was upright and moving when he got into the truck. | 他自己站起来 走上了那辆车 |
[17:08] | You’ve searched his home, you’ve searched his work. | 你搜过他家 也搜过他工作的地方 |
[17:10] | You haven’t found him. | 都没有他的踪影 |
[17:11] | This list is the closest thing we have to a lead. | 这份清单是我们目前最靠谱的线索了 |
[17:13] | All we’re asking is that you take a look at it. | 我们只想请你看看 |
[17:15] | Is there anyone on here that might | 看清单上有没有谁可能 |
[17:17] | put themselves on the line for Darryl? | 为了达瑞尔两肋插刀的 |
[17:19] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:26] | Valerie Irvin, Darryl’s wife. | 瓦莱丽·尔文 达瑞尔的妻子 |
[17:29] | – Great. Let’s go talk to her. – We can’t. | -很好 我们去会会她 -办不到 |
[17:31] | She left for Vegas this morning. | 今早她去了维加斯 |
[17:34] | I’ll call Greg right away. | 我这就打给格雷格 |
[17:35] | Have him bring her in for questioning. | 让格雷格带她到局里问话 |
[17:40] | You don’t seem too worried | 你看来并不是很担心 |
[17:41] | about your husband, Mrs. Irvin. | 你的丈夫啊 尔文女士 |
[17:43] | I mean, Darryl was stabbed. | 我是说 达瑞尔身受刀伤 |
[17:44] | Now he’s missing. | 人还不见了 |
[17:45] | And you’re playing slots in Vegas. | 你却在维加斯玩老虎机 |
[17:48] | Oh, he’ll turn up. | 他会现身的 |
[17:49] | He always does. | 他总这样 |
[17:50] | So he’s gone missing before? | 他以前也玩过失踪 |
[17:53] | We don’t really keep tabs on each other. | 我们又不会总是黏着对方 |
[17:56] | Darryl does his thing, | 达瑞尔有他要做的事 |
[17:58] | I do mine. | 我也一样 |
[17:59] | Uh, last night, after Darryl was stabbed, back in Larkston, | 昨晚达瑞尔被刺伤之后 拉克斯顿有人 |
[18:03] | somebody picked him up from the motel. | 把他从旅馆接走了 |
[18:05] | Wasn’t me. | 反正不是我 |
[18:07] | I was working all night at the diner, 6:00 to 6:00. | 我在餐厅工作了整晚 晚六点到早六点 |
[18:09] | I drove straight here after my shift. | 下了班我就直接开车来这儿了 |
[18:12] | Uh, we searched your truck. | 我们搜查了你的车 |
[18:17] | Found this… | 发现这些东西 |
[18:18] | stuck to the floor mat. | 留在地毯上 |
[18:21] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[18:23] | It was a high resin leaf, | 是一片树脂含量很高的叶子 |
[18:25] | along with expanded clay pebbles. | 还有膨胀粘土块 |
[18:28] | Marijuana. | 是大麻 |
[18:29] | I get it– so Darryl was running a hydroponic | 我明白了 达瑞尔正偷偷地 |
[18:33] | pot-growing operation under the radar. | 在无土栽培大麻 |
[18:36] | Thing about hydroponics– | 说到无土栽培 |
[18:38] | it requires a lot of energy. | 这可相当费电 |
[18:40] | I pulled up the electrical grid of the town of Larkston. | 我找到了拉克斯顿镇的电网用电量 |
[18:43] | The blue dots represent average household electrical use per month, | 蓝色的点代表家庭平均每月的用电量 |
[18:47] | about 900 kilowatts. | 大约是九百千瓦 |
[18:48] | Well, they’re all blue dots. | 它们都是蓝点 |
[18:50] | A grow house would use at least five times that much power. | 种植大麻至少要用到那五倍的电量 |
[18:52] | Now, step back in time with me | 现在 和我一起 |
[18:55] | as we follow the current back to the past. | 跟着电流回到过去 |
[18:58] | This is a time lapse reversal of the town’s electrical use over the past year. | 这是去年镇里的月用电量回顾 |
[19:02] | There’s your red dot– | 那就是你要的红点 |
[19:04] | indicates usage of over 5,000 kilowatts a month for four months. | 四个月内的用电量超过了五千千瓦 |
[19:08] | Goes back to normal for a month | 之后一个月内恢复正常 |
[19:10] | and then spikes again for another four months. | 之后的四个月又涨回去 |
[19:12] | Typical growth and harvest cycle for marijuana. | 典型的大麻生长和收割周期 |
[19:14] | Four months to grow, one month to dry. | 四个月生长 一个月晒干 |
[19:17] | And only minutes to enjoy it. | 但只能享受几分钟 |
[19:20] | So I’ve heard. | 听说是这样的 |
[19:22] | So what is that, a house? | 那是什么 一栋房子吗 |
[19:24] | Well, according to the satellite image, | 根据卫星图像来看 |
[19:27] | it’s a dilapidated barn, | 是一个破旧的谷仓 |
[19:29] | registered to Edith Skinner. | 登记在伊迪丝·斯金纳名下 |
[19:31] | She’s 85. | 她都八十五岁了 |
[19:33] | 内华达 拉克斯顿 巴罗路 登记所有人 伊迪丝·斯金纳 出生日期 1928年5月25 | |
[19:44] | Think old lady Skinner has any idea | 你觉得斯金纳老太太会知道 |
[19:46] | what Darryl and Val are doing in her barn? | 达瑞尔和瓦莱丽在她的谷仓里做了什么吗 |
[19:48] | I just talked to her. | 我刚跟她通过电话 |
[19:49] | Darryl told her he was storing some cars here. | 达瑞尔告诉她在这停放了几辆车 |
[19:53] | Put that thing away. | 把那东西收起来 |
[19:54] | Darryl could be hiding in here somewhere. | 达瑞尔可能就藏在这里的某个角落 |
[19:56] | I’m not taking any chances. | 我不想轻易冒险 |
[19:57] | Willis, pop the trunk. | 威利斯 打开后车厢 |
[19:59] | He’s not the monster you’re making him out to be. | 他不是你想像中的那种怪物 |
[20:01] | No offense, Sheriff, | 无意冒犯 警长 |
[20:02] | but I’m not sure you know Darryl the way you think you do. | 但你可能并不像你认为的那样了解达瑞尔 |
[20:09] | Plates are all from out of state. | 都不是本州车牌 |
[20:11] | Well, Darryl could’ve bought ’em for spare parts. | 达瑞尔可能是为了它们的零件才买的 |
[20:14] | Or, in addition to growing pot, | 也有可能除了培养大麻外 |
[20:16] | he’s running a chop shop. | 他还开了家地下拆车厂 |
[20:22] | No sign of him. | 他不在这里 |
[20:37] | Sheriff, Deputy, take a look at this. | 警长 副警长 看看这个 |
[20:43] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[20:52] | You still think your friend’s not a monster? | 你还觉得你朋友身家清白吗 |
[21:08] | All right. Let’s do it. | 好了 我们开始吧 |
[21:23] | All right. | 好了 |
[21:25] | Blunt force trauma to the head and face. | 头部和脸上有钝器挫伤 |
[21:31] | Compound fracture to the right forearm. | 前臂有复合型骨折 |
[21:34] | It looks like she was beaten to death. | 看上去她是被殴打致死 |
[21:37] | When I have to put on my coroner’s hat, | 当我作验尸官时 |
[21:39] | death is usually natural causes or car accidents. | 死因一般都是自然死亡或者车祸 |
[21:42] | Don’t see violence like this very often. | 很少看到这种暴力致死的 |
[21:44] | Wish we could say the same. | 真希望我们也能这么说 |
[21:48] | No identification. | 没有身份证件 |
[21:52] | There’s a green residue on the shoes here– hmm. | 她的鞋子上有绿色的残留物 |
[21:59] | Didn’t come from the car. | 不是从车里来的 |
[22:01] | Do you mind if I collect it? | 我能采一下样吗 |
[22:02] | Not at all. | 没问题 |
[22:03] | There’s no fresh blood. | 没有新鲜的血迹 |
[22:05] | There’s no evidence that Darryl was here last night. | 没有迹象表明达瑞尔昨晚来过这儿 |
[22:07] | Wife’s alibi checked out. | 已核实过他妻子的供词 |
[22:09] | Val wasn’t the one that picked him up. | 带他走的人并不是瓦莱丽 |
[22:10] | Maybe one of his buddies gave him a ride, | 可能是他的朋友载了他一程 |
[22:12] | and he’s hiding him somewhere. | 并把他藏在某处 |
[22:13] | Val said that she had no idea what Darryl was doing up here. | 瓦莱丽说她根本不知道达瑞尔在这儿做的事 |
[22:16] | Said that he borrows her truck all the time. | 她说他成天借她的车 |
[22:18] | It could explain the pebbles and the cannabis. | 这样她车里的石块和大麻叶就解释得通了 |
[22:21] | I’ll run the license and registration on these vehicles. | 我去查一下这些车的牌照和登记资料 |
[22:23] | See if we can figure out who they belong to. | 看能否查到车主信息 |
[22:25] | Thanks. Uh, Sheriff… | 谢谢你 警长 |
[22:27] | I would really like CSI Finlay to help us out on the case. | 我非常希望你能让现场调查员芬恩利过来帮忙 |
[22:30] | There’s no reason to keep her locked up in that motel room. | 现在没有理由再把她关在酒店房间里 |
[22:33] | She still stabbed Darryl. | 但她的确捅了达瑞尔 |
[22:34] | In self-defense. | 那是出于正当防卫 |
[22:35] | But she had nothing to do with this crime scene, | 但她和这个犯罪现场毫无瓜葛 |
[22:37] | and frankly… | 而且坦白说 |
[22:39] | we could really use her help. | 我们确实需要她的帮助 |
[22:43] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[22:44] | I’ll lift the house arrest, but she’s not leaving town. | 我会撤销软禁令 但是她不能离开镇子 |
[22:47] | One more thing… | 还有一件事 |
[22:50] | Anyone ever tell you you’re pushy? | 有没有人说过你有点得寸进尺 |
[22:52] | I just need DNA samples from everyone here, | 我需要在场所有人的DNA样品 |
[22:54] | for elimination purposes. | 以便从检验结果中排除 |
[22:56] | What, you think one of us had something to do with this? | 什么 你觉得我们之间有人与此案有关吗 |
[22:58] | Just procedure. | 只是走个程序 |
[23:02] | Then what happened? | 然后呢 |
[23:04] | Morgan took those samples back to the lab. | 摩根带着那些样品回到实验室 |
[23:06] | What about the body– did Dr. Kinney do the autopsy? | 那尸检呢 是由金尼医生负责吗 |
[23:09] | No. No. | 不是的 |
[23:10] | Because of his limited experience in forensic pathology, | 鉴于他在法医病理学上经验有限 |
[23:13] | Morgan took the body back to Vegas as well. | 摩根就把尸体也带回了拉斯维加斯 |
[23:15] | She handed it off to David Phillips. | 交给大卫·菲利普斯处理 |
[23:22] | So, let me get this straight. | 让我理一理 |
[23:24] | Finn, Morgan and Sara go away for a nice fun weekend, | 芬恩 摩根和萨拉本来打算周末出去玩 |
[23:28] | Finn is then attacked, | 结果芬恩遭遇袭击 |
[23:30] | accused of murder and Sara finds a body? | 被控谋杀 萨拉还找到另一具尸体 |
[23:34] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[23:35] | Not the relaxing weekend they were hoping for. | 和她们预想的轻松假期大相径庭 |
[23:38] | Hey, David, there’s a 419 at the Mediterranean. | 大卫 地中海酒店发现一具尸体 |
[23:41] | I’m on it. | 我去看看 |
[23:47] | Pumpkins painted on her nails. | 死者指甲上画着南瓜 |
[23:49] | Must’ve liked Halloween. | 看来她很热衷于万圣节 |
[23:50] | That could be when she went missing. | 她可能就是那时失踪的 |
[23:52] | I’ll rehydrate her fingertip, | 我去给她的手指补补水 |
[23:54] | see if we can get an I.D. | 看能不能查到身份信息 |
[23:56] | Based on the temperature of the building and the condition of the body, | 基于环境温度和尸体的情况 |
[24:00] | I’d say she’s been dead less than a month. | 死亡时间不超过一个月 |
[24:04] | These look like ligature marks. | 这像是勒痕 |
[24:06] | Narrow. | 伤痕很细 |
[24:07] | Killer could’ve used a string to tie her up. | 凶手应该是用绳子将她捆住 |
[24:10] | Maybe wire. | 可能是电线 |
[24:10] | Restrained and beaten. | 死者生前遭到捆绑和殴打 |
[24:13] | Circular size and shape tell me | 圆形伤口的形状和尺寸说明 |
[24:15] | she was hit repeatedly with a hammer. | 她是被锤子打死的 |
[24:17] | Any idea how old she was? | 能看出来她的年龄吗 |
[24:19] | Wisdom teeth are present, so she’s over 18. | 智齿已经张全 超过十八岁 |
[24:23] | And there’s something in her teeth. | 她牙齿上沾着点东西 |
[24:26] | Could you hold that? | 帮我拿一下手电 |
[24:38] | Looks like a pubic hair. | 看起来像是阴毛 |
[24:39] | Suggests sexual activity close to the time of death. | 说明临死前还有性行为 |
[24:42] | Considering that she was restrained, | 考虑到她曾被捆住手脚 |
[24:44] | I’m betting the sex wasn’t consensual. | 我敢说这事肯定不是你情我愿 |
[24:47] | I’ll collect an SAE kit. | 我去做一套性侵检查 |
[24:48] | Follicle is still attached. | 毛囊还未脱落 |
[24:49] | Should be able to get DNA. | 应该能提取出DNA |
[24:51] | Might help us identify her killer. | 也许能帮我们查到凶手 |
[24:58] | What did you find out? | 你查到什么了 |
[24:59] | Victim’s name is Brenda Whittaker. | 死者名叫布伦达·惠特克 |
[25:01] | She is a 23-year-old from San Diego. | 二十三岁 来自圣地亚哥 |
[25:04] | Disappeared four months ago. | 四个月前失踪 |
[25:06] | Cross-referenced her driver’s license and registration | 交叉比对过她的驾照和车辆注册信息 |
[25:09] | and prints confirmed it was her. | 以及指纹 证明死者就是她 |
[25:10] | 罗素 | |
[25:11] | Held against her will and raped. | 生前被囚禁并强奸 |
[25:13] | Spermatozoa was found in the oral, anal and vaginal samples | 我们从她口部 肛门以及阴道中 |
[25:16] | 布伦达·惠特克 | |
[25:17] | collected from the victim. | 均发现精子痕迹 |
[25:18] | Still waiting on the DNA. | DNA检测结果还未出来 |
[25:20] | Which will prove Darryl’s a murderer. | 这结果足以证明达瑞尔是个杀人凶手 |
[25:22] | Can’t believe he’s still out there. | 不敢相信他还逍遥法外 |
[25:23] | Which is why you better watch your back. | 所以你最好小心点 |
[25:26] | Tell me about the other cars in the barn. | 说说谷仓里其他几辆车的情况 |
[25:28] | They belong to two other missing women. | 是另外两名失踪女性的车 |
[25:30] | A 19-year-old college student from Sedona | 来自塞多纳的十九岁大学生 |
[25:32] | 艾普利·丹尼斯 佩内洛普·万斯 | |
[25:34] | and a 28-year-old waitress from Salt Lake City– | 还有来自盐湖城的二十八岁女招待 |
[25:37] | both missing for over a year and both traveling alone. | 她们都是独自旅行 失踪一年以上 |
[25:41] | Darryl’s a mechanic, right? | 达瑞尔是个修理工 对吧 |
[25:42] | Yeah, he operates a gas station and a garage. | 没错 他开了家加油站还有一间修理厂 |
[25:46] | So maybe these women had car trouble, stopped for gas. | 也许这几个女人车坏了 或者去加油 |
[25:51] | Just happened to be Darryl’s type. | 正好又是达瑞尔的菜 |
[25:53] | He seduced them, abducted them, | 他就引诱她们 绑架她们 |
[25:55] | raped them, and probably killed them. | 强奸她们 也许还杀了她们 |
[25:58] | Brenda Whittaker was the only one found. | 目前只找到了布伦达·惠特克的尸体 |
[26:01] | Darryl must’ve dumped the other bodies someplace else. | 其他几具尸体肯定被达瑞尔抛尸他处了 |
[26:04] | Oh, hey. This is Hodges. I have to go. | 霍奇斯打电话来了 我得挂了 |
[26:04] | 大卫·霍奇斯 工作 | |
[26:07] | Oh, go ahead. | 挂吧 |
[26:09] | What have you got? | 有什么发现吗 |
[26:10] | Trace Morgan collected from the victim’s shoes– | 检测了摩根从受害者鞋上收集的东西 |
[26:13] | pediastrum boryanum. | 短棘盘星藻 |
[26:14] | Algae? | 藻类 |
[26:15] | Specifically green algae found in fresh water. | 只在淡水中生长的绿色藻类 |
[26:19] | I did some checking, | 我查了下 |
[26:20] | and the nearest large body of fresh water is over 150 miles away. | 最近的淡水水体也在二百四十公里外了 |
[26:24] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这不可能啊 |
[26:26] | Finn was here when we spoke on the phone last night, | 昨晚我们通电话的时候 芬恩就在这儿 |
[26:30] | so this is the last place she was seen. | 所以这是她最后出现过的地方 |
[26:32] | And that was… | 而且就是… |
[26:34] | a few hours ago. | 几小时前 |
[26:36] | Well, we know she borrowed the Deputy’s car. | 我们知道她借了副警长的车 |
[26:40] | Where was she going? | 她要去哪儿 |
[26:41] | She shouldn’t have been going anywhere. | 她哪儿都不该去的 |
[26:42] | 管理员 | |
[26:43] | Her laptop’s locked. | 她笔记本有密码 |
[26:44] | Any idea what the password might be? | 知道密码可能是什么吗 |
[26:47] | Um… bloodgirl. | 血性女孩 |
[26:50] | Nope. | 不对 |
[26:52] | Bloodgirl528? | 血性女孩528 |
[26:55] | 密码错误 | |
[26:56] | No, sir. No. | 还是不对 |
[26:57] | Oh, I know, I know– uh… | 对了 我想到了 |
[26:59] | Try “Agnes.” | 试试”爱格妮思” |
[27:02] | Agnes? Who’s that? | 爱格妮思 是谁 |
[27:04] | Crazy aunt she loved. | 她深爱的疯阿姨 |
[27:07] | Worked. All right. | 进去了 |
[27:09] | So, according to her Web history, | 根据她的浏览记录 |
[27:13] | she was looking for fresh bodies of water in the area. | 她在寻找这附近的淡水水体 |
[27:16] | Did she find any? | 她找到了吗 |
[27:17] | No, not according to this. | 没有 这上面看是没有 |
[27:19] | She wrote the name “Gary” next to an ad | 她在仙人掌烧烤酒吧的广告单上 |
[27:22] | for the Diamond Cactus Bar & Grill. | 写了一个名字”加里” |
[27:24] | That’s the bar they were at Friday night. | 那就是她们周五晚上去的那家酒吧 |
[27:26] | Give them a little call here. | 给他们打个电话 |
[27:29] | Uh, hey, there. | 你好 |
[27:30] | Um… is Gary around? | 加里在吗 |
[27:33] | He’s on his break? | 下班了是吗 |
[27:36] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[27:38] | He’s the bartender. | 他就是那个酒保 |
[27:40] | If I was looking for information around town, | 要是想了解镇上的信息 |
[27:42] | that’d be the first place I’d start. | 我肯定第一个去问他 |
[27:44] | Yeah, let’s go talk to him. | 我们去跟他谈谈 |
[27:48] | Did CSI Finlay ask you | 犯罪现场调查员芬恩利 |
[27:49] | anything about bodies of water? | 问了你关于淡水水体的事吗 |
[27:51] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[27:52] | She wanted to know | 她想知道这附近 |
[27:52] | if there were any lakes or streams nearby that weren’t on a map. | 有没有在地图上没被标记过的湖或者溪流 |
[27:56] | Only thing I could think of was Stone Rock Lake. | 我能想到的只有岩石湖 |
[27:59] | Is that a man-made lake? | 是个人造湖吗 |
[28:00] | Just a hole in the ground now. | 现在也就是个大坑了 |
[28:01] | It dried up years ago. | 好几年前就干了 |
[28:03] | You know, the algae would still be there. | 藻类还是能存活下来的 |
[28:04] | How far away is this place? | 离这儿有多远 |
[28:05] | About 30 miles from here | 离这儿四十八公里 |
[28:07] | in the old Stone Rock Lake campground. | 就在旧的岩石湖露营地 |
[28:08] | Just off Stevenson Highway. | 就在史蒂文森高速边上 |
[28:10] | Thanks, Gary. | 谢谢你 加里 |
[28:14] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[28:15] | I’d hate to go running off in the wrong direction. | 我最讨厌查错方向了 |
[28:17] | Well, I think that an abandoned campground | 我觉得那个废弃的露营地 |
[28:19] | would be a great place for Darryl to hold women hostage. | 是达瑞尔关押女性人质的绝佳场所 |
[28:22] | Be a good place for him to hide out, too. | 也是个完美的藏身地 |
[28:25] | Finn’s got a two-hour head start on us. | 芬恩在两个小时前就出发了 |
[28:27] | Let’s go find her before she finds him. | 我们得赶在她找到达瑞尔之前找到她 |
[28:30] | So how’d you end up in a nasty gunfight? | 那怎么会最后变成枪战了呢 |
[28:33] | Deputy Willis said that he got a tip | 威利斯副警长说他得到消息 |
[28:36] | that Darryl’s car had been spotted on the side of the road, | 有人看到达瑞尔的车停在路边 |
[28:39] | just off the interstate. | 就在州际公路边上 |
[28:40] | So… I went with the sheriff to check it out. | 所以我和警长一起去看看 |
[28:56] | Darryl! | 达瑞尔 |
[28:57] | It’s Owen! | 我是欧文 |
[28:59] | Get out of the vehicle! | 马上下车 |
[29:01] | We’re armed, Darryl! | 我们持有武器 达瑞尔 |
[29:02] | Come on, show us your hands! | 快 把手伸出来 |
[29:20] | He’s not here. | 他不在车里 |
[29:24] | Is that bus stop still active? | 那个巴士站还在用吗 |
[29:26] | Yes, it is. | 在用 |
[29:28] | Where does it go? | 巴士是去哪儿的 |
[29:29] | Reno. But from there, he could’ve hopped a plane. | 里诺市 但他可能已经在那乘上了飞机 |
[29:32] | He could be anywhere by now. | 现在他可能在任何地方 |
[29:34] | Get on the radio and find out | 去用对讲机问下 |
[29:35] | when the last bus came through here. | 最近一次经过这里的巴士是什么时候 |
[29:36] | Hey, Henry, what’s up? | 亨利 怎么了 |
[29:40] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[29:43] | Okay. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[29:45] | I need a bus schedule from Larkston to Reno, please. | 我需要从拉克斯顿到里诺的巴士时刻表 谢谢 |
[29:54] | What the hell are you doing? | 你这是要干什么 |
[29:55] | Drop your weapons. | 放下武器 |
[30:04] | Sheriff, step away from Deputy Willis. | 警长 从威利斯副警长身边走开 |
[30:07] | Sheriff… | 警长 |
[30:07] | I’m not going anywhere until you tell me what the hell’s going on. | 除非你告诉我这是怎么回事 否则我不走 |
[30:10] | Got DNA results on semen | 谷仓女尸身上提取的精液 |
[30:12] | recovered from the woman’s body in the barn. | DNA检测结果已经出来了 |
[30:14] | There were two male contributors. | 分别属于两名男性 |
[30:15] | You telling me there was two men involved in that woman’s death? | 你是说有两名男性与那名女性的死有关吗 |
[30:17] | Darryl Walsh and Deputy Simon Willis. | 达瑞尔·沃尔什和西蒙·威利斯副警长 |
[30:21] | What? That’s crazy. | 什么 简直胡说八道 |
[30:22] | Ms. Sidle, there’s got to be some kind of mistake. | 赛德尔女士 这里一定有什么误会 |
[30:24] | My colleague compared the samples of the DNA | 我同事对比过我在罪案现场 |
[30:26] | that I got off of you and your deputies at the crime scene. | 从你和副警长身上取来的DNA样本 |
[30:29] | No mistake. | 不可能有错 |
[30:32] | Simon, | 西蒙 |
[30:33] | did you have anything to do with that woman’s death? | 你和那女人的死有没有关系 |
[30:35] | No. Owen, come on, you know me. | 没有 欧文 拜托 你清楚我的为人 |
[30:45] | Why don’t you… | 你何不… |
[30:47] | why don’t you put the gun down, | 何不先把枪放下 |
[30:49] | we’ll talk about it. | 我们再好好谈谈 |
[30:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:07] | You’re lucky it was just a graze. | 幸好你只是擦伤了 |
[31:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:11] | I managed to get a call through to Morgan and… | 我设法联系到了摩根 |
[31:15] | shortly after that, help arrived. | 不久支援就到了 |
[31:17] | You know, you saved Sheriff Gardner’s life. | 你救了加德纳警长的命 |
[31:19] | I got a message that he’s out of surgery. | 我收到了他做完手术的消息 |
[31:22] | His version of the facts matches yours. | 他对事发时的描述与你一致 |
[31:25] | So, we’re done? | 所以 我们这完事了吗 |
[31:26] | I’ll just file a report with the IAB, | 我会向内务部提交一份报告 |
[31:28] | they’ll make their determination, | 他们自有定夺 |
[31:29] | but I wouldn’t sweat it. | 但不会有事的 |
[31:32] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你特地跑过来 |
[31:34] | You’re welcome. Of course. | 不客气 我应该的 |
[31:40] | Oh, hey, Sara? | 萨拉 |
[31:41] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[31:42] | Let me know when you hear about Finn. | 如果你有芬恩的消息 记得告诉我 |
[31:43] | I will. | 我会的 |
[31:47] | 岩石湖欢迎您 | |
[32:13] | Plate’s a match. | 车牌号对上了 |
[32:16] | Match Deputy Lennox’s car, | 和伦诺克斯副警长的车相符 |
[32:17] | so Finn’s got to be around here. | 芬恩一定在这附近 |
[32:20] | The keys are in it. | 钥匙在车里 |
[32:22] | She must’ve had car trouble. | 一定是车出故障了 |
[32:32] | Coil wires have been cut. | 发动机盘管线被切断了 |
[32:34] | Darryl wanted to make sure she couldn’t leave. | 达瑞尔想把她困在这里 |
[32:39] | Nick… I got blood in the car. | 尼克 我在车里发现了血迹 |
[32:41] | Okay. | 明白 |
[32:42] | Let’s go. | 我们行动吧 |
[32:55] | Take the right. | 去右边 |
[33:03] | Finn? | 芬恩 |
[33:05] | I got a body over here, man. | 我在这边发现了一具男尸 |
[33:15] | It’s Darryl Walsh. | 他是达瑞尔·沃尔什 |
[33:17] | Shot in the chest. | 子弹正中胸口 |
[33:21] | He’s dead as a doornail. | 他已经死透了 |
[33:23] | All right, so… | 好吧 那么 |
[33:25] | Finn’s not dead, then where the hell is she? | 芬恩没死 那她到底在哪里 |
[33:28] | Obviously, this is where… | 显然 这里就是… |
[33:31] | he kept the girls. | 他囚禁女孩们的地方 |
[33:34] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[33:35] | So what do we got here? | 看看这里有些什么 |
[33:46] | Got a fully loaded rape kit. | 发现了一套配备齐全的强奸工具箱 |
[33:51] | Three shells. | 三枚子弹壳 |
[33:56] | 380 casing– same as Finn. | 点38子弹壳 与芬恩的枪相符 |
[34:07] | It’s her cell phone. | 这是她的手机 |
[34:10] | All right, let-let’s figure this out. | 好吧 咱们来推理一下 |
[34:16] | Well, for starters, | 首先 |
[34:18] | we got an ax handle with blood all over it. | 斧柄全是血迹 |
[34:20] | Rape kit’s open. | 强奸工具箱是打开的 |
[34:22] | Her cell phone’s right next to it, | 她的手机挨着它 |
[34:23] | so maybe she was trying to document the crime scene, right? | 也许当时她正想要拍下犯罪现场 对吗 |
[34:26] | Yeah, he disables her car, | 没错 他弄废了她的车 |
[34:28] | he grabs the handle on his way back inside, and just… | 他在返回途中拿了这把斧子 然后 |
[34:32] | ambushes her. | 偷袭了她 |
[34:40] | And that would have pissed her off. | 这肯定把她惹毛了 |
[34:42] | Yeah, yeah. She fought back, for sure. | 是的 没错 她肯定反击了 |
[34:58] | And there’s two bullets in the wall right here. | 这边墙上有两颗子弹 |
[35:01] | So she gets off three shots– | 所以她开了三枪… |
[35:03] | two miss, but that third one, boy… | 前两枪打偏了 但是第三枪… |
[35:08] | punched a hole in his chest. | 正中他的胸口 |
[35:12] | Blood pool is still liquid around the edges, so… | 血泊边缘呈液态 所以… |
[35:15] | this couldn’t have happened too long ago. | 这肯定是不久前刚发生的 |
[35:17] | Car’s dead, she’s got to be on foot. | 车已报废 她应该是步行离开的 |
[35:19] | After she makes it through this mess, | 经过这次打斗后 |
[35:21] | she probably made a beeline for the road. | 她可能径直走向大路了 |
[35:23] | I need you to stay here and process this scene. | 我需要你留在这儿处理犯罪现场 |
[35:25] | Finn shot the guy. | 芬恩枪杀了这家伙 |
[35:27] | We need to do this right. | 我们得好好处理 |
[35:28] | I’ll go look for her. | 我去找她 |
[35:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:13] | Finn? | 芬恩 |
[36:29] | We’re looking for Julie Finlay. | 我们找朱莉·芬恩利 |
[36:30] | She’s right around the corner. | 她的房间就在拐角处 |
[36:33] | Russell… how is she? | 罗素 她怎么样了 |
[36:35] | They were able to stop the bleeding. | 血已经止住了 |
[36:37] | She has a ruptured spleen, | 她的脾破了 |
[36:40] | two broken ribs, and a concussion. | 两根肋骨被撞断 还有脑震荡 |
[36:42] | She’s gonna be okay, though. | 但她会好起来的 |
[36:43] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[36:45] | The doctors say that | 医生们说 |
[36:46] | her injuries are consistent with being hit by a car. | 她所受的创伤与车撞伤相吻合 |
[36:49] | I was out on that road. | 我去过那条路 |
[36:51] | I didn’t see any skid marks. | 并没有发现任何刹车痕迹 |
[36:53] | This was intentional. | 这是蓄意撞人 |
[36:55] | Darryl Walsh and Deputy Willis are both dead. | 达瑞尔·沃尔什和副警长威利斯都已经死了 |
[36:57] | Who else could be behind this? | 还会是谁做的呢 |
[36:58] | That’s what we’re gonna find out. | 我们会查清楚的 |
[37:00] | Why don’t you go ahead and process her and her clothes. | 不如你们去检查下她全身及衣物 |
[37:03] | See what we can find. | 看看能发现什么 |
[37:51] | So, these bruise lines were made by the grill of the car. | 这些条状淤青是被汽车格栅撞的 |
[37:56] | So, this circle, is that some sort of logo? | 那这个圆圈是某种车辆标志吗 |
[37:58] | I don’t know. Let me see if I can enhance it. | 不知道 我试试看能否提高分辨率 |
[38:10] | “MMC” | “MMC”? |
[38:13] | What kind of car is that? | 那是什么车 |
[38:15] | That’s not a car. | 那不是车的标志 |
[38:16] | That’s a badge of honor. | 是种荣誉徽章 |
[38:18] | I-I saw this guy on one of those antique car shows. | 我曾在古董车展上碰到过一个家伙 |
[38:21] | He had this old car, he drove it for years, | 他只开一辆古董车 开了好多年 |
[38:23] | and when he hit a million miles, | 当里程数积满百万英里时[一百六十万公里] |
[38:25] | he got an emblem to put on the grill of his car. | 他就能在前车格栅上装一个徽章 |
[38:28] | 正在搜索 | |
[38:32] | “Million Mile Club.” | “百万英里俱乐部” |
[38:33] | MMC | MMC. |
[38:34] | It’s very exclusive. | 这个俱乐部很高端 |
[38:38] | 内华达州 拉克斯顿 | |
[38:39] | And the town of Larkston has one member. | 拉克斯顿镇上刚好有一位会员 |
[38:54] | Hey, Doc. | 你好 医生 |
[38:59] | Mind if I join you? | 我能坐这儿吗 |
[39:02] | Wh-What’s this about? | 有什么事吗 |
[39:04] | Well, I saw your car parked out front. | 我看到你的车停在外面 |
[39:08] | Looks like it’s… been in an accident. | 看上去…它出过事故啊 |
[39:11] | Now, that’d be a real shame– | 真是太可惜了 |
[39:12] | you’ve been driving that car for a long time. | 毕竟那辆车你开了那么长时间 |
[39:15] | You got over a million miles on it. | 行驶距离超过了一百万英里 |
[39:17] | You even have that cool grill badge to prove it. | 你还因此得到了一个很帅的格栅徽章 |
[39:21] | Love that thing. | 那东西真不错 |
[39:22] | It also made quite an impression on my friend… | 当你开车撞我朋友时 |
[39:26] | when you hit her with your car. | 还在她身上留下了一个印记 |
[39:34] | It was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[39:35] | No, it wasn’t. | 不 不是 |
[39:37] | You tried to kill CSI Finlay | 你蓄意谋杀调查员芬恩利 |
[39:39] | to protect your nasty secret. | 是为了掩盖自己龌蹉的秘密 |
[39:41] | What nasty secret? | 什么龌蹉的秘密 |
[39:42] | That you’re a part of Deputy Willis and Darryl Walsh’s | 你是副警长威利斯和达瑞尔·沃尔什 |
[39:45] | little rape club. | 绑架团伙中的一员 |
[39:46] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[39:48] | I found evidence you were in the cabin in Stone Rock Lake. | 我找到了你去过岩石湖旁小屋的证据 |
[39:52] | I was only there to stitch up Darryl | 我去那只是为了在调查员芬恩利刺伤达瑞尔后 |
[39:54] | after CSI Finlay stabbed him. | 去帮她缝合伤口 |
[39:56] | Deputy Willis forced me. | 副警长威利斯强迫我的 |
[39:58] | Did he also force you to rape Brenda Whittaker? | 那强奸布伦达·惠特克也是他强迫的吗 |
[40:03] | Come on. I’m a CSI, man, | 得了吧 我是名犯罪现场调查员 |
[40:05] | and a pretty good one. | 我对我的工作很在行 |
[40:06] | You don’t think I’m gonna find your dirty, nasty used condoms | 你没想到我在门前的垃圾桶里 |
[40:10] | in the trash can out front? | 找到那枚用过的安全套吧 |
[40:11] | DNA was all over them. | 上面全是DNA |
[40:18] | So, I had sex with her. | 我是跟她发生过性关系 |
[40:22] | No. You raped her. | 不 你强奸了她 |
[40:25] | And tying a woman up against her will, for months, | 还强行捆绑她长达数月 |
[40:28] | and raping her over and over and over again, | 然后一遍又一遍地强奸她 |
[40:33] | and then, you bash her head in with a hammer, | 之后你用铁锤砸烂了她的头 |
[40:35] | and you dump her body in the hood of her car– | 把尸体藏在她车子的引擎盖下 |
[40:39] | I don’t think I need to tell you what that is. | 我想不说你都知道这是什么罪了吧 |
[40:42] | I had nothing to do with her death. | 她的死与我无关 |
[40:44] | That was all Darryl and-and Deputy Willis. | 都是达瑞尔和副警长威利斯干的 |
[40:47] | Well, they’re gone. | 他们已经死了 |
[40:48] | You’re the one left holding the bag now. | 只剩你来承担责任了 |
[40:52] | So, I know there are at least two other women missing. | 我知道至少还有两个女人失踪 |
[40:57] | Where are their bodies? | 她们的尸体在哪里 |
[40:58] | I don’t know. I… | 我不知道 我… |
[41:00] | Darryl said they took care of them. | 达瑞尔说他会处理尸体的 |
[41:05] | All I did was have sex with those girls. | 我只是跟他们做爱罢了 |
[41:10] | I-I never did anything to hurt them. | 没做过伤害她们的事 |
[41:14] | What do you think rape is? | 那你觉得强奸算什么 |
[41:19] | You’re a sick man, Dr. Kinney. | 你心理真扭曲 金尼医生 |
[41:21] | You need some help. | 你需要帮助 |
[41:25] | And now you’re under arrest. | 现在你被捕了 |
[41:30] | You heard the man. | 你听到了 |
[41:33] | Come on, let’s go. | 起来吧 走吧 |
[41:45] | How you doing? | 你怎么样了 |
[41:46] | You all right? Want some more drugs? | 你还好吗 还需要药吗 |
[41:48] | I do like the ones I’m on. | 现在打的这种药就挺好的 |
[41:53] | Thought we almost lost you there for a minute, Jules. | 我们差点以为就要失去你了 朱尔斯 |
[41:57] | I already started interviewing replacements. | 我都已经开始面试替代你的人了 |
[42:00] | Yeah? You think you can get rid of me that easily? | 真的吗 你以为这么轻易就能摆脱我吗 |
[42:02] | We could always hope. | 想想总可以吧 |
[42:04] | Up for more visitors? | 准备见更多的访客了吗 |
[42:09] | I’ll call you tomorrow. | 我明天再打给你 |
[42:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[42:11] | So, we never made it to the spa. | 我们没能去成水疗馆 |
[42:13] | Thought we’d bring it to you. | 至少能给你带点替代品 |
[42:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:17] | So what do you want to do next weekend? | 所以你下个周末打算做什么 |