时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | 911 operator. What’s your emergency? | 这里是911 你有什么紧急情况 |
[00:21] | I’m at the Sky View Motel. | 我在天景旅馆 |
[00:23] | I was making a delivery. You have to send someone. | 我就是来送个外卖 你们赶紧派人来 |
[00:25] | I think they’re dead. | 我觉得他们已经死了 |
[00:26] | – Slow down, sir. – I don’t know for sure, but… | -请慢一点 先生 -我不确定 但是… |
[00:27] | You need to tell me what happened. | 你先告诉我发生了什么事 |
[00:29] | Are there people injured? | 有人受伤了吗 |
[00:30] | There’s blood. There’s blood everywhere. | 都是血 到处都是血 |
[00:34] | Well, it’s a messy one. | 这次的现场一塌糊涂 |
[00:36] | If you don’t believe me, ask the pizza | 要是不信 可以问问那个 |
[00:37] | – delivery guy there. – Yeah, is he the one | -送匹萨的小伙子 -我知道 |
[00:39] | – who called it in? – Yeah, he was delivering pizzas | -就是他报的警吧 -没错 他给这里一个房间 |
[00:41] | to, uh, one of the rooms nearby. | 送匹萨的外卖 |
[00:44] | The door to 114 was ajar, so he looked in. | 114号房门半掩着 他就往里望了一眼 |
[00:46] | – What do we have? – Two victims. | -现场怎样 -两名死者 |
[00:48] | – Mr. And Mrs. Smith. – Oh, that’s original. | -史密斯夫妇 -真有创意[调侃已有电影《史密斯夫妇》] |
[00:51] | Anybody know who they really are? | 有人认识他们吗 |
[00:52] | No. | 没有 |
[00:53] | And I don’t know what they did to deserve this. | 我也不明白他们到底作了什么孽 |
[01:11] | …63… 64… 65… | |
[01:14] | 66, 67… | |
[01:17] | 68… 69… 70… | |
[01:21] | – 71, 72… – Talk to me, David. | -71 72 -你在干嘛 大卫 |
[01:24] | I’m trying to determine the number of stab wounds. | 我想确定到底有多少处刺伤 |
[01:27] | But, frankly, there are just too many to count. | 说实话 多得数不过来 |
[01:31] | This is disturbing. | 这场景真是令人惴惴 |
[01:36] | Hey, wait a minute. | 等等 |
[01:38] | You know something? I’ve been here. | 不是骗你们 我觉得我来过这儿 |
[01:41] | Yeah, we had that OD out on the street a while back. | 没错 之前我们也来这条街上处理过一起过量吸毒的案子 |
[01:43] | In the motel, but I mean, in this room– this exact one. | 也是在旅馆里 但我是说这间房间 |
[01:46] | I-I’ve been here. | 我来过这儿 |
[01:48] | Room 114. | 114号房间 |
[01:50] | I remember the view of the neon from that window. | 我记得从这个窗户看出去的霓虹灯 |
[01:52] | – This is it. – You’re right. | -就是这个 -没错 |
[01:54] | We have been here before. Yeah, it was a | 我们来过这儿 是桩肢解案 |
[01:56] | dismemberment murder; victim was in his 20s.It was about, | 被害男性二十出头的样子 |
[01:59] | – uh, two months ago. – No, I think it was more recent. | -大概是两个月前 -不 我觉得是最近的事儿 |
[02:02] | It was another couple, but the woman was bludgeoned… | 是另一对夫妇 妻子在睡梦中 |
[02:04] | in her sleep. | 被袭击那次 |
[02:05] | I am pretty sure it was the dismemberment. | 我很确定是肢解那次 |
[02:07] | I’m sorry, but-but you’re both right. | 抱歉打断你们 可我觉得你们都是对的 |
[02:09] | I’ve been here twice before, | 我来过这儿两次了 |
[02:11] | once for the dismemberment and again for the couple. | 第一次是肢解 然后是那对夫妻 |
[02:13] | And now this. | 现在是第三次 |
[02:16] | Anybody else getting a really bad feeling about this place? | 不觉得这间房有股异样的感觉吗 |
[02:19] | Yeah… yeah, this the world’s most unlucky motel room. | 是啊 绝对是世界上最不详的客房了 |
[03:15] | All right, that’s three murder scenes | 三起案子都发生在 |
[03:18] | all in the same spot. | 同一个现场 |
[03:20] | They got to be related, don’t you think? | 肯定有联系 你觉得呢 |
[03:22] | Maybe there’s a connection between the victims | 也许被害人之间有某些相通之处 |
[03:24] | or the killer has a weird fixation of some kind. | 又或者凶手有某种病态的偏好 |
[03:28] | I don’t think I’m ready to talk about past crimes yet. | 我暂时没法回想之前的案子 |
[03:30] | Have to focus on this one first. | 得先把精力放在这个上 |
[03:33] | Yeah, I hear you. | 我明白 |
[03:34] | I’ll take the bathroom. | 我来处理浴室 |
[04:35] | So, how long have you been manager here? | 你管理这里多少时间了 |
[04:38] | Uh, since about the time I learned to walk. | 从我会走路时我就在管了 |
[04:40] | My parents built this place, so… I grew up here. | 我父母造的这家宾馆 我就在这儿长大的 |
[04:43] | All mine now. | 现在都是我的了 |
[04:45] | Do you have any idea who might’ve done this? | 你觉得谁比较可疑会是凶手 |
[04:47] | Isn’t that your business to figure that out? | 这不是你们的活吗 |
[04:50] | I mean, I know we’re not the Bellagio, but… | 虽然我们不是百乐宫[维加斯著名酒店赌场] 但是… |
[04:52] | if I have to drop the rates any lower, | 如果我不得不还要因此降价 |
[04:53] | I might as well just board the place up. | 那我还不如把这地方封起来算了 |
[04:55] | So, you got about, what, uh, 20 rooms here? | 也是 所以你这里大概有二十间屋子 |
[04:59] | Tell me about the people who stay in them. | 说说都什么样的人住在这里 |
[05:00] | It’s like the sign says. I mean, by the night, | 就跟价格牌上写的那样 有人过夜就走 |
[05:03] | by the week and by the month. | 有人一待一周或者一个月 |
[05:04] | I’m gonna need a list of names. | 我需要住客名单 |
[05:06] | Well, that could be a problem. | 恐怕不行 |
[05:07] | Not that I wouldn’t give it, it’s just… | 不是我不愿意给你 只是… |
[05:09] | I don’t have it. | 我根本就没有 |
[05:11] | Come on, man. | 你也不看看这儿是什么地 |
[05:12] | The place is 39 bucks a night. | 才三十九块钱一晚上 |
[05:15] | If people have cash, | 只要有人给现金 |
[05:16] | what do I care about their names? | 我又何必管他们叫什么 |
[05:18] | Look, none of ’em are killers, though– trust me. | 他们不可能是凶手的 相信我 |
[05:23] | How do you know that? | 你又怎么知道他们不是 |
[05:24] | Well, there’s no one here that interesting. | 因为这里没这么刺激的人 |
[06:08] | Hey, Finn! | 芬恩 |
[06:10] | Looks like the Smiths had a guest last night. | 看起来史密斯夫妇昨晚有客人 |
[06:12] | The towels are damp, and I found | 毛巾是潮的 我还在浴室下水道口 |
[06:15] | a red hair in the shower drain. | 找到一根红头发 |
[06:16] | Hmm, that doesn’t match either of our victims. | 那跟两个被害者的都不一样 |
[06:18] | And there were three toothbrushes around the sink. | 而且水池边上有三支牙刷 |
[06:20] | Uh, I found a receipt for one. | 我找到了其中一支的收据 |
[06:22] | It’s from the drugstore around the corner– last night. | 是昨晚在街角药店买的 |
[06:24] | So a guest they didn’t plan on. | 所以是个不速之客 |
[06:26] | There’s more. They also bought shampoo | 还有别的 他们还买了洗发水 |
[06:28] | and a pair of scissors, | 和一把剪刀 |
[06:30] | which have since disappeared. | 剪刀已经不见了 |
[06:32] | Could be the murder weapon. | 可能就是凶器 |
[06:34] | So there was someone in here | 所以在杀戮开始之前 |
[06:35] | – before the killing started. – Yeah, who showered | -有人在这里 -对 那人洗了澡 |
[06:38] | and– I don’t know– judging from the toothbrush, | 而且 我不明白 从牙刷来看 |
[06:40] | might’ve been planning on staying the night. | 那人可能还打算在这里过夜 |
[06:42] | So what went wrong? | 到底出了什么事儿呢 |
[06:53] | I’ve been doing this long enough that nothing | 我干这行已经够久了 没什么能再让我震惊的 |
[06:55] | shocks me, but if a case could… | 如果一定要说有的话… |
[06:59] | Just the sheer savagery involved. | 就是这案子里纯粹的野蛮和残暴 |
[07:02] | More than a hundred stab wounds in each victim. | 每个受害者身上都有超过一百个伤口 |
[07:04] | Certainly beyond what was necessary… | 完全没必要捅这么多下… |
[07:07] | if the goal was to simply kill them. | 如果只是想杀了他们的话 |
[07:09] | Can I see that? | 我能看看吗 |
[07:10] | It’s, uh, way beyond what we sometimes see | 这远远超出了我们平时看到的 |
[07:12] | with crimes of passion or extreme anger. | 因冲动或极度愤怒而犯罪的程度 |
[07:14] | This was madness. | 这是精神错乱 |
[07:18] | Their names really were Smith. | 他们真的姓史密斯 |
[07:19] | Richard and Ann. | 理查德和安 |
[07:21] | According to family, they were in from Flagstaff | 据家人说 他们是从弗拉格斯塔夫[亚利桑那州] |
[07:23] | for an antique toy and collectibles convention. | 为一个古董玩具收集展而来的 |
[07:26] | That would explain the dolls in the room. | 这可以解释屋子里的玩偶们 |
[07:28] | Sounds like they were solid people. | 听起来他们是正经人 |
[07:30] | She volunteered, ran pet therapy at an old folks home. | 她免费在一家养老院做宠物治疗师 |
[07:35] | He worked with the homeless. | 他为流浪汉提供帮助 |
[07:38] | Squeaky clean. | 背景很清白 |
[07:39] | Course, that wouldn’t be the first time the… | 当然 这也不是第一次清清白白的人 |
[07:41] | squeaky-clean have indulged their dark side here in Vegas. | 在拉斯维加斯放纵自己的阴暗面 |
[07:44] | They could’ve invited somebody back to the room, | 他们可能邀请某个人回了房间 |
[07:46] | spice up their life a little bit. | 为他们的生活增加一些乐趣 |
[07:50] | If so… | 如果是这样… |
[07:52] | certainly got more than they bargained for. | 他们得到的一定比想要的多 |
[07:55] | Hey. So, I… pulled the files | 我调出了… |
[07:58] | for the other two motel murder scenes. | 另两起旅馆谋杀案的现场资料 |
[08:01] | It’s weird, don’t you think? | 这很奇怪 你不觉得吗 |
[08:02] | That a killer would fixate on one room? | 一个凶手执着于一间屋子 |
[08:04] | What do you think the significance is? | 你觉得这样做的意义在何处 |
[08:05] | Why does he feel the need to kill there? | 为什么他一定要在那里杀人呢 |
[08:07] | Well, that’s assuming | 你是在假设 |
[08:08] | that these are all the work of one killer. | 这都是一个凶手做的案 |
[08:11] | It could be that there’s no connection. | 也有可能这些案子没有联系 |
[08:12] | That you’re looking for patterns where there are none. | 你在寻找根本不存在的作案模式 |
[08:14] | So it’s a coincidence that three totally unrelated killers | 所以这只是三个完全不相干的凶手 |
[08:18] | chose this one room? | 选了同一间屋子的巧合吗 |
[08:19] | I’m just saying, we don’t know yet. | 我只是说 我们还不知道 |
[08:23] | All right, | 好吧 |
[08:24] | first one Mark Bell. | 第一起是马克·贝尔 |
[08:25] | 11 weeks ago, he stayed | 十一周之前 在他女朋友 |
[08:27] | in Room 114 after his girlfriend kicked him out. | 把他赶出家门之后他住在114号房 |
[08:30] | Yeah, I remember. I worked this case with Finn. | 对 我记得 我和芬恩办的这个案子 |
[08:33] | The maid found him tied to the bed, | 服务员发现他被绑在床上 |
[08:35] | severe lacerations to his legs. They were nearly cut off. | 腿被严重划伤 差不多都切断了 |
[08:36] | 十一周前 | |
[08:38] | He bled to death. | 他生生地流血过多而死 |
[08:40] | There was a bloody knife found on the floor. | 地板上有一把带血的刀 |
[08:41] | Too smeared to yield any viable prints. | 血污太严重没法找到有用的指纹 |
[08:44] | Detectives, at the time, | 那时候警探们认为 |
[08:45] | thought the attack was related to a drug debt. | 那次袭击跟毒品债务有关 |
[08:48] | They thought the dealer was sending a message. | 他们认为毒贩子在传达某种信息 |
[08:51] | Four weeks ago… | 四周前… |
[08:54] | second attack in the room. | 屋子里的第二起袭击 |
[08:56] | Alex and Tina Garnez. | 艾利克斯和蒂娜·加内兹夫妇俩 |
[08:58] | Nick and I handled this one. | 我和尼克处理的这个案子 |
[09:00] | 四周前 | |
[09:02] | Their house had been foreclosed on. | 他们的房子被收去抵债了 |
[09:04] | They were living in their car for months. | 他们在车里住了好几个月 |
[09:06] | Mr. Garnez finally got a job. | 加内兹先生终于找到了工作 |
[09:09] | Moving to the motel was supposed to be a step up. | 搬到旅馆也算是生活有了点起色 |
[09:12] | That night, he was sneaking a cigarette in the bathroom | 那天晚上 他在厕所偷偷抽烟 |
[09:16] | while his wife slept. | 当时他妻子在睡觉 |
[09:17] | The killer started with his wife… | 凶手先杀了他妻子 |
[09:22] | …clubbing her while she was sleeping. | 趁她熟睡时 打死了她 |
[09:25] | Then he must’ve surprised Mr. Garnez in the bathroom… | 他一定是突然发现了加内兹先生居然在厕所里 |
[09:29] | Overpowered him. | 于是也对他下了毒手 |
[09:33] | He survived. | 但他活下来了 |
[09:35] | He’s still in the hospital recovering. | 现在仍在医院接受治疗 |
[09:37] | Then last night… | 接着是昨晚 |
[09:39] | the Smiths. | 史密斯夫妇 |
[09:43] | Still think we’re… | 还觉得这些案子 |
[09:45] | dealing with random, unrelated events? | 只是偶然 没有任何联系吗 |
[09:48] | All right, Finn, | 好吧 芬恩 |
[09:49] | I’ll see you back at the lab. | 回头实验室再见 |
[10:09] | Come on now. Open up. I saw you in there. | 出来吧 把门打开 我知道你在里面 |
[10:14] | I was asleep last night. | 我昨晚睡着了 |
[10:16] | I was not involved. I already told the cops. | 跟我没关系 我已经都告诉警察了 |
[10:18] | Oh, yeah, yeah. That’s cool. I’m not, uh… | 好好 没事 我不是… |
[10:20] | I’m not here to grill you. | 我不是来拷问你的 |
[10:23] | Kind of looks like you like to call this place home. | 看起来这个地方就是你的家啊 |
[10:25] | I’m guessing you see everything that goes on in here. | 我猜附近的事你无所不知吧 |
[10:28] | You…didn’t see anything weird? | 你没见到什么奇怪的事吗 |
[10:30] | Anybody suspicious running around here lately? | 最近有没有什么可疑的人出没 |
[10:31] | It’s not my place to judge another man in that way. | 我没资格去评价他人的人品 |
[10:35] | Only God can judge. | 只有上帝有资格 |
[10:37] | Right…well, God would want you | 那好吧 上帝也会希望你 |
[10:39] | to help me catch a killer, wouldn’t he? | 帮我找到杀人凶手 不是吗 |
[10:41] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[10:42] | Sir, please, please, hey, come on, now. | 先生 拜托 拜托 听我说 |
[10:45] | A couple was violently murdered last night. | 昨晚一对夫妻被残忍地杀害了 |
[10:47] | A woman a few weeks ago. | 几个星期前是一位女士 |
[10:49] | A young man before that. | 在那之前是一位年轻小伙 |
[10:50] | All in the same room, all innocent victims. | 全在同一个屋里 他们都是无辜的 |
[10:53] | Innocent? There’s no one on this planet who’s innocent. | 无辜 这世界上没有谁是无辜的 |
[10:58] | We’re all sinners. | 我们都是罪人 |
[10:59] | Yeah, yeah, well, that-that | 好吧 不过 |
[11:02] | doesn’t really help me do my job. | 这跟我的工作无关 |
[11:03] | They were called to God. | 上帝把他们召回了 |
[11:05] | That’s God’s plan. | 这是上帝的计划 |
[11:08] | Your job is done. | 你的工作已经完成了 |
[11:09] | Yeah, I just… | 我只是… |
[11:14] | Might be my biggest regret about this job — | 最让我后悔从事现场调查这个工作的事儿 |
[11:17] | I know way too much about hotel bedspreads. | 大概就是因此而知酒店被单有多脏了 |
[11:20] | And hotel carpets. Don’t go barefoot. | 酒店地毯也是 千万不要光脚进门 |
[11:23] | So, we have three different bedspreads from our… | 这里是三个不同犯罪现场的 |
[11:25] | three different crime scenes. | 三床不同的被单 |
[11:27] | I ran the DNA. | 我查了DNA |
[11:27] | The bedspread on the left is | 最左边的被单来自 |
[11:29] | from the very first murder scene. | 第一个犯罪现场 |
[11:31] | I’m guessing it lived in that room for who knows how long. | 我敢说这床被单一定在那屋里很久了 |
[11:34] | Long enough that I was able to identify | 长得我都能从上面找出 |
[11:36] | 26 individual DNA profiles. | 二十六组不同的DNA |
[11:39] | The replacement bedspread there was only in the room | 替代了这床的被单只在这间房里 |
[11:42] | – for seven weeks. – So fewer contributions. | -呆了七周 -所以DNA少一些 |
[11:44] | 16 of them. | 只有十六组 |
[11:45] | And the third bedspread, from last night’s crime scene. | 来自昨晚的犯罪现场的第三床被单 |
[11:48] | Yielded only nine contributors. | 只有九组不同的DNA |
[11:50] | But here’s the thing: one of them, a male, | 问题是 三床被单上 |
[11:53] | is common to all three bedspreads. | 都有同一位男性的DNA |
[11:56] | One person, the same person was in the room | 同一个人 在三起凶杀案发生前 |
[11:59] | before each of the murders? | 这人都进过那件屋 |
[12:01] | Have you run the samples through CODIS? | 你有在DNA索引系统上查到匹配吗 |
[12:03] | It’s running right now. | 现在正在检索 |
[12:07] | Here we go. | 查到了 |
[12:09] | Randall Wicks, 22. He must have | 兰德尔·威克斯 二十二岁 他的信息 |
[12:11] | just been added to the system. | 一定是刚刚才被加进系统 |
[12:14] | There’s why — sexual battery charge two weeks ago. | 他两周前被控性侵及殴打罪 |
[12:16] | Look where he was arrested. | 瞧他在哪里被逮捕的 |
[12:18] | 天景旅馆 114房 | |
[12:19] | That same motel. The same room! | 同一家旅馆 同一间房间 |
[12:22] | I’ll call Brass, | 我给布拉斯打个电话 |
[12:24] | get out a broadcast. | 叫他发出通缉 |
[12:31] | Oh, how the mighty have fallen, huh, Randall? | 英雄也会失势啊 对吧 兰德尔 |
[12:35] | You used to be the featured dancer in the Tangiers | 你曾经是丹吉尔赌场的男侍夜总会的 |
[12:37] | All Male Review. | 首席舞者 |
[12:38] | How’d you let that gig slip away? | 你怎么会把那个工作弄丢了呢 |
[12:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:41] | I got bored, so I quit. | 觉得无聊 就辞职了 |
[12:43] | Oh, well, maybe you found something more interesting to do, huh? | 或许你找到了更有意思的活呢 |
[12:49] | – Oh, hey, man, what the hell? – Three separate murders | -搞什么啊 -在天景旅馆的同一间屋里 |
[12:52] | in the same room at the Sky View Motel. | 发生了三件凶杀案 |
[12:55] | Your DNA was found in the room | 每起案件发生后 |
[12:57] | after each of the crimes. | 你的DNA都会出现在那个房间 |
[12:58] | What? Wait a minute– Sky View Motel? | 什么 等等 你是说天景旅馆吗 |
[13:02] | Was that in room 114? | 是那个114号房间吗 |
[13:04] | I use that room, frequently. | 我经常用那个房间 |
[13:06] | For business. | 有业务在身 |
[13:08] | So… you’re a prostitute? | 这么说 你是牛郎 |
[13:10] | Dude, I’m a stud, | 伙计 我可是匹种马 |
[13:12] | letting frustrated housewives get a taste of something | 我是让那些沮丧的家庭主妇尝尝 |
[13:14] | they wouldn’t even get close to otherwise. | 她们原本想都别想的好滋味 |
[13:16] | Okay, stud, what about | 行了 种马 在114号房 |
[13:16] | the housewife you beat up in room 114? | 被你打的那个家庭主妇是怎么回事 |
[13:19] | The sexual battery charge. | 你不是被指控性侵犯吗 |
[13:21] | Or was that just part of the pony ride experience? | 还是说你们正玩骑马[性交姿势]呢 |
[13:23] | That was self-defense. | 我那是自卫 |
[13:25] | I’m serious. | 真的 |
[13:26] | I was in fear for my life. | 我是为了保命 |
[13:29] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[13:31] | I meet this woman there, right? | 我跟那女的约在那儿见面 |
[13:33] | Totally normal at first. | 一开始很正常 |
[13:35] | Then we start getting into it, and… | 正当我们渐入佳境的时候 |
[13:37] | I don’t know, she goes all crazy. | 不知怎么 她突然发起疯来 |
[13:39] | Starts hallucinating or something, | 像是产生幻觉一样 |
[13:41] | screaming at the walls. | 对着墙大喊大叫 |
[13:43] | – Pure freak show. – And why? | -太恐怖了 -怎么回事 |
[13:45] | What would make her do that? | 是什么引起的 |
[13:47] | Well, I ain’t a doctor or nothing, but… | 我又不是医生 不过… |
[13:49] | must be the sex just blew her mind. | 肯定是我的床上功夫把她震撼了 |
[13:53] | Yeah, that must have been it. | 那是 肯定是这么回事 |
[13:55] | Well… aside from being a complete tool, what do you think? | 就是个废物 你还有其他想法吗 |
[13:59] | Well, he still could be our killer. | 他是凶手的可能性还是有的 |
[14:01] | Well, the problem is, all we have is DNA evidence, | 问题是 我们只掌握了DNA |
[14:03] | and we can’t disprove his story | 他说了他的DNA怎么会在那个房间的 |
[14:05] | of how it got in that room. | 我们没法推翻这种说法 |
[14:06] | Well, we do have an eyewitness who could possibly I.D. Randall. | 不过我们有个目击证人 可以指认兰德尔 |
[14:09] | Alex Garnez, the husband who survived his wife being bludgeoned | 艾利克斯·加内兹 四周前他妻子被打死了 |
[14:13] | four weeks ago. | 他活了下来 |
[14:14] | He has massive head injuries. | 他有严重的颅脑损伤 |
[14:16] | He’s still in the hospital– | 他还在医院呢 |
[14:17] | we don’t even know what condition he’s in. | 都不知道他现在什么情况 |
[14:18] | Well, I talked to his doctor. | 我找过他的医生了 |
[14:19] | She said he’s struggling psychologically. | 她说他心理状况不佳 |
[14:22] | They have him on suicide watch after one failed attempt, | 自从他有次自杀未遂 他们就一直看着他 |
[14:24] | but… physically… | 不过从生理上来说 |
[14:27] | she said he’s strong enough to talk to us. | 他已经恢复了 我们可以去问话 |
[14:39] | Mr. Garnez. | 加内兹先生 |
[14:42] | I’m CSI Brody, | 我是犯罪现场调查员布洛迪 |
[14:44] | and this is CSI Sanders. | 这位是犯罪现场调查员桑德斯 |
[14:49] | I’m sorry, but we need to talk to you | 不好意思 我们得跟你谈谈 |
[14:51] | about the night that you and your wife were attacked. | 有关你和你妻子遇袭那晚的事 |
[14:55] | How much do you remember? | 你还记得多少 |
[15:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:03] | I… I… | 我…我… |
[15:05] | I remember her just lying there, | 我只记得她就躺在那儿 |
[15:09] | just lying there. | 就那样躺着 |
[15:12] | And all the… blood around her… | 身上周围都是血 |
[15:20] | We were high school sweethearts. | 我们是高中情侣 |
[15:25] | Did you see the person who hurt you and your wife? | 你有没有看见伤害你和你妻子的人 |
[15:30] | Do you remember his face? | 记得他的长相吗 |
[15:37] | I can see him… | 我能看见他 |
[15:39] | standing over her, | 站在她身旁 |
[15:42] | hitting her over… | 一直打她 |
[15:44] | and over… | 一直打她 |
[15:45] | and… | 可是… |
[15:48] | and I’m powerless. | 可是我无能为力 |
[15:49] | I… I can’t stop him. | 我没法制止他 |
[15:53] | Like there’s a wall between us. I… | 就像我们之间隔着一堵墙一样 |
[15:55] | Yet I can still hear the sickening sound of… | 可我还是能听到那恐怖的声音 |
[15:59] | blow… | 一下 |
[16:01] | after blow. | 又一下 |
[16:03] | Mr. Garnez… | 加内兹先生 |
[16:05] | we want to… we want to show you some photographs | 我们想给你看几张照片 |
[16:08] | of some faces. | 是人像照 |
[16:10] | We need you to tell us if any one of these men | 请你告诉我们其中哪个 |
[16:11] | looks like the man that we’ve been talking about, okay? | 像是你刚刚说的那个人 |
[16:20] | He’s not there. | 不在这里面 |
[16:22] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[16:24] | None of these… | 这些人… |
[16:27] | is the man that killed my Tina. | 都不是杀害我家蒂娜的人 |
[16:32] | Hodges, you texted me “911”? | 霍奇斯 你给我发了条”911″ |
[16:35] | I did. | 没错 |
[16:37] | What is the 911? | 什么事儿这么急 |
[16:39] | Sorry. Your suspect. | 抱歉 是你的嫌犯 |
[16:41] | He ran from the motel room barefoot, correct? | 他光着脚从旅馆跑出来 对吧 |
[16:44] | Yet he left no shoes behind. | 但是他的鞋没留下 |
[16:46] | He could have been carrying his shoes. | 有可能他拿走了 |
[16:47] | He was in too much of a hurry to put them on. | 他来不及穿上它们了 |
[16:49] | Mm, maybe. But there was a bottle of shampoo | 也许吧 但是尼克在浴室 |
[16:52] | that Nick found in the bathroom. | 找到了瓶洗发水 |
[16:54] | It contained one percent permethrin, | 它含有1%的苄氯菊酯 |
[16:56] | formulated to combat head lice. | 是去虱的配方 |
[16:58] | Now, I’ve checked with Doc. | 我已经和医生确认过了 |
[16:59] | Neither of the Smiths were head lice sufferers. | 史密斯夫妇俩谁都没有头虱 |
[17:02] | So the shampoo was for the guest. | 这么说洗发水是给客人准备的 |
[17:04] | Yes. Presumably the killer. | 没错 很有可能就是凶手 |
[17:06] | Nick found residue on the wall of the shower. | 尼克在淋浴间的墙上发现了残留物 |
[17:08] | I’ve tested it; it contained five percent permethrin. | 我检测过了 它含有5%的苄氯菊酯 |
[17:11] | – Permethrin, for the head lice. – No. | -苄氯菊酯 治头虱的 -不是 |
[17:13] | This is five percent, in a body cream. | 它的含量是5% 在沐浴乳里 |
[17:15] | It’s prescription strength, used to treat scabies. | 这是处方药的剂量 用来治疗疥疮 |
[17:19] | I don’t want to seem insensitive, but… | 我不想表现得不近人情 但是… |
[17:21] | shoeless, head lice, | 不穿鞋 头虱 |
[17:22] | and scabies– that all sounds like homeless to me. | 还有疥疮 我觉得他是个流浪汉 |
[17:27] | Richard Smith worked with the homeless | 理查德·史密斯在弗拉格斯塔夫 |
[17:28] | back in Flagstaff. | 帮助流浪汉 |
[17:30] | He could have been doing | 他可能是想救济他 |
[17:30] | some sort of outreach, wanted to help somebody, | 想帮助某个流浪汉 |
[17:33] | brought them in off the street. | 从街上把他们带回来 |
[17:34] | I’ve already called around. | 我已经打听过了 |
[17:36] | There’s a local shelter called Street Saviors | 那边有个收容所叫”街道救星” |
[17:38] | who had a scabies outbreak last week, | 上周爆发了一场疥疮 |
[17:39] | where they distributed this very same prescription cream. | 他们发的正是同样的处方沐浴乳 |
[17:42] | Way to bury the lead, Hodges. | 太棒了 霍奇斯 |
[17:43] | That’s part of my charm. | 这不过是苍海一瓢 |
[17:45] | It’s all in the telling. | 哥就是个传说 |
[17:47] | The regular. | 老样子 |
[17:48] | Yeah. Fruity. | 对 水果味的 |
[17:50] | Okay, thanks so much. | 好 非常感谢 |
[17:56] | Hey. So I talked to a couple | 我和一对从事 |
[17:58] | of the outreach workers. | 救济工作的夫妻谈过了 |
[17:59] | They saw a guy earlier, a guy named Rudy. | 他们之前见过一个人 他叫鲁迪 |
[18:03] | He’s a regular here. | 他是这儿的常客了 |
[18:04] | He was barefoot, had bloodstained clothes. | 他光着脚 衣服上有血迹 |
[18:07] | Sounds like our boy. | 听起来就是我们要找的人 |
[18:08] | Yeah. According to the locals, | 没错 据当地的居民说 |
[18:10] | he likes to hang out here, under the bridge. | 他喜欢在这边闲逛 就在桥底下 |
[18:18] | Anybody seen Rudy? | 有人看见鲁迪了吗 |
[18:22] | You seen Rudy? | 你看见鲁迪了吗 |
[18:25] | You know who Rudy is? | 你认识鲁迪吗 |
[18:28] | Hey, where does Rudy stay? | 鲁迪在哪儿呢 |
[18:34] | Hey, old-timer. Hey, man. | 老前辈 您好 |
[18:37] | You seen Rudy anywhere? | 看见鲁迪在哪儿了吗 |
[18:55] | Rudy! | 鲁迪 |
[18:57] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[18:59] | What have you been doing, man? | 你都干了什么啊 老兄 |
[19:06] | Rudy, you’re gonna have to come with us. | 鲁迪 你得跟我们走一趟 |
[19:10] | Rudy, it says here in my files | 鲁迪 你的档案里提到 |
[19:11] | that you spent some time in the state hospital. | 你在州立医院住过一段时间 |
[19:14] | Had a few psych holds? | 因为精神问题吗 |
[19:16] | Yeah, I have some problems. | 是 我是有些问题 |
[19:18] | What did the doctors diagnose you with? | 你的医生说你是什么病 |
[19:22] | Schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, | 精神分裂症 躁郁症 |
[19:25] | generalized anxiety, | 广泛性焦虑症 |
[19:27] | – paranoia… – Well, that’s okay. | -妄想症 -够了 |
[19:28] | We get the idea. | 我们明白了 |
[19:30] | Do you recognize these two? Richard and Ann? | 你认识这两个人吗 理查德和安 |
[19:34] | They’re angels. | 他们是天使 |
[19:35] | – What do you mean? – They rescued me. | -你什么意思 -他们救了我 |
[19:38] | – How? – I was on the street, out front | -怎么救的 -我在街上 在克雷默街 |
[19:41] | of a drugstore on Cramer. | 一家药店前 |
[19:43] | Oh, that’s right near the Sky View Motel. | 那就在天景旅馆附近 |
[19:46] | I go there sometimes to ask for change, you know, and-and I… | 有时候我去那儿去换零钱 然后我… |
[19:49] | These guys, | 那些人 |
[19:51] | they jumped me and-and… | 他们抢我钱 还…还… |
[19:53] | and they beat me, | 还打我 |
[19:54] | and they took my change and they took my shoes. | 然后他们拿走了我的零钱和鞋子 |
[19:57] | And-and it probably would have been worse, | 如果不是理查德和安 |
[19:59] | except that Richard and Ann came along | 从天而降 |
[20:01] | out of nowhere and… | 赶走了他们 |
[20:02] | and chased them away. | 情况可能会更糟 |
[20:05] | Rudy, what happened next? | 鲁迪 后来发生了什么 |
[20:10] | I told you, they’re angels. | 我告诉过你们了 他们是天使 |
[20:13] | They-they-they… | 他们 他们… |
[20:14] | they asked me if I wanted to stay in their room with them, | 他们问我是否想留在他们的房间 |
[20:17] | and they got me a toothbrush and stuff, | 还给我买了牙刷和其它的东西 |
[20:20] | and they let me get a shower and get all cleaned up. | 他们让我洗个澡 清洗一下 |
[20:22] | Did something happen after the shower? | 洗完澡后发生了什么 |
[20:26] | Something happened, didn’t it? | 发生了一些事情 不是吗 |
[20:31] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[20:33] | Come on, Rudy, think. | 得了吧 鲁迪 想想 |
[20:35] | Think real hard. | 用力想想 |
[20:38] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[20:45] | There were these dolls… | 有很多娃娃… |
[20:47] | a-and there were a whole bunch of them, | 很多很多… |
[20:49] | and they started talking to me and they were looking at me. | 它们开始跟我说话 它们都看着我 |
[20:55] | What were they saying, Rudy? | 它们在说些什么 鲁迪 |
[20:56] | What did they say? | 他们说了什么 |
[20:58] | Did the dolls tell you to do this? | 是娃娃们让你这么做的吗 |
[21:03] | I… | 我… |
[21:06] | I did that, didn’t I? I did that with the scissors. | 是我干的 不是吗 我用剪刀干的 |
[21:10] | I hurt them. | 我伤害了他们 |
[21:15] | What about these people? | 那这些人呢 |
[21:21] | Did you hurt them, too? | 你是不是也伤害了他们呢 |
[21:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:28] | You know, sometimes I think we forget | 有时候我觉得我们都忘了 |
[21:30] | what delicate, complex machines we are. | 人类是多么复杂又脆弱的机器 |
[21:33] | You know, all it takes are a few short-circuiting synapses, | 只要一些神经突触传输不畅 |
[21:36] | or a breakdown in myelination, | 或者髓鞘断裂[均为精神疾病可能的生理原因] |
[21:38] | and everything gets thrown out of whack. | 一切就运转失常了 |
[21:41] | Jules, you just captured a killer. | 朱尔斯 你刚抓住了一个凶手 |
[21:43] | I know. Then why do I feel so bad? | 我知道 但我为什么感觉很不好呢 |
[21:46] | Because he seems like a nice guy | 因为他看上去是个好人 |
[21:47] | who got dealt a lousy hand in life. | 却无奈命运不公 |
[21:52] | So we have him for killing the Smiths, right? | 所以是他杀了史密斯夫妇的 对吗 |
[21:55] | What about the other two attacks? | 那之前两次袭击呢 |
[21:56] | Well, I could go over all the evidence and make a case. | 我可以仔细检查所有的证据 提出论据 |
[21:59] | He’s obviously our prime suspect. | 他明显是我们的首要嫌疑犯 |
[22:01] | He frequented the area, | 他经常出现在那个区域 |
[22:04] | and he’s obviously unstable. | 而且他明显很不稳定 |
[22:09] | Good work. | 做得好 |
[22:10] | You put some long hours in on this. | 你花了很多时间在这个案子上 |
[22:12] | Why-why don’t you go home, | 为什么不回个家 |
[22:14] | get yourself some rest. | 休息一下呢 |
[22:21] | 一周后 | |
[22:36] | Take it, take it easy! | 冷静 冷静点 |
[22:37] | One plus one is two. One for me and one for you. | 一加一等于二 一个给我一个给你 |
[22:42] | Two plus two is four. | 二加二等于四 |
[22:43] | That’s a couple more. Three plus three is six. | 还有更多的 三加三等于六 |
[22:45] | Straight and crooked sticks! | 直棍和曲棍 |
[22:46] | Get away! | 走开 |
[22:52] | One plus one is two. | 一加一等于二 |
[22:53] | One for me and one for you. | 一个给我一个给你 |
[22:54] | Two plus two is four, and that’s a couple more. | 二加二等于四 还有更多的 |
[22:57] | One plus one is two. One for me and one for you. | 一加一等于二 一个给我一个给你 |
[22:59] | Two plus two is four. That’s a couple more. | 二加二等于四 还有更多的 |
[23:01] | – Three plus three is six. – Ma’am. | -三加三等于六 -女士 |
[23:02] | Straight and crooked sticks. | 直棍和曲棍 |
[23:03] | You need to drop that bottle, do you hear me? | 放下那个瓶子 听到了吗 |
[23:06] | Four plus four is eight. Seagulls on the gate! | 四加四等于八 海鸥在门上 |
[23:08] | Five plus five is ten. | 五加五等于十 |
[23:09] | Do you hear what I’m saying?! | 你听到我说的了吗 |
[23:11] | Drop the bottle! | 放下瓶子 |
[23:14] | Ricky doesn’t follow directions! | 里奇就是不听指令 |
[23:17] | He never follows directions! | 他从来都不听从指令 |
[23:26] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢你 兄弟 |
[23:28] | Seriously, thanks. | 郑重表示感谢 |
[23:29] | – Thanks. – All right. | -谢谢 -没关系 |
[23:32] | Was she staying here? In the motel? | 她住在这吗 就这家旅馆吗 |
[23:34] | Uh, yeah, just since tonight. | 是的 今晚入住的 |
[23:37] | What room? | 哪间房 |
[23:50] | It’s happened again. | 又来了 |
[24:23] | How the hell can this be? | 到底怎么回事 |
[24:25] | I thought we had our killer. | 我以为我们抓到凶手了 |
[24:27] | Did we mess up, Jules? | 是我们搞错了吗 朱尔斯 |
[24:28] | Did we make a mistake with our-our homeless guy? | 错怪那个流浪汉了吗 |
[24:30] | No, Rudy’s guilty, maybe not of all three, | 不 鲁迪是有罪的 也许另两件案子不是他 |
[24:33] | but he definitely killed the Smiths. | 但肯定是他杀的史密斯夫妇 |
[24:35] | Then how do we explain this? | 那我们怎么解释这个 |
[24:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:37] | It has to be… unrelated. | 这可能…没有关联 |
[24:39] | Unrelated? | 没有关联吗 |
[24:41] | Four murders in the same room | 过去三个月在同一间房里 |
[24:43] | over a three-month period. | 生了四起谋杀 |
[24:44] | That’s got to be connected, don’t you think? | 肯定是有关联的 你不觉得吗 |
[24:50] | All right, I’m sorry. | 好吧 很抱歉 |
[24:51] | Look, all right, who are our players tonight? | 今晚的主角又是是谁 |
[24:54] | Who are we talking about here? | 谁杀了谁 |
[24:56] | Suspect is a woman, | 嫌疑人是名女性 |
[24:58] | 28-year-old high school math teacher. | 二十八岁的高中数学教师 |
[25:00] | Victim was one of her students. | 受害者是她的一名学生 |
[25:03] | Together in a sleazy, $39-a-night motel room. | 一同待在三十九块钱一晚的脏兮兮的旅馆 |
[25:06] | With lingerie, condoms, sex toys and alcohol. | 还有这些内衣 避孕套 性玩具和酒 |
[25:12] | Wonder what was going on here, right? | 很好奇在这里发生了什么 对吧 |
[25:13] | Yeah, according to the school website, | 根据学校的网站显示 |
[25:15] | she was just named Teacher of the Year. | 她才刚刚被评为年度最佳教师 |
[25:17] | I’ll bet she was. | 真是当之无愧 |
[25:20] | So, this may sound crazy, | 这听起来也许很疯狂 |
[25:22] | but I’m thinking that this isn’t what it looks like. | 但是我觉得事情并不是像看起来那样的 |
[25:25] | I don’t believe that the teacher was sleeping with her student. | 我可不信这老师睡了她学生 |
[25:27] | Yeah, you’re right, that sounds crazy. | 没错 你是对的 是很疯狂 |
[25:29] | Well, listen to this voice mail I found on her phone. | 听听我在她手机上找到的语音留言 |
[25:32] | Ms. Stone, it’s Matthew. | 斯通老师 我是马修 |
[25:34] | I don’t know what to do, | 我不知道该怎么办了 |
[25:35] | but my parents have been drinking and fighting, | 我父母喝醉了在打架 |
[25:38] | and I can’t go home; | 我回不了家 |
[25:41] | I’m at a motel. | 我在一家旅馆 |
[25:42] | But I’m scared. | 但是我很害怕 |
[25:44] | I don’t know who else to call. | 我也不知道还能打给谁 |
[25:45] | I’m sorry, but you have to help me, please. | 很抱歉 但是你得帮帮我 拜托了 |
[25:48] | Ms. Stone, we are trying to make sense | 斯通老师 我们很想弄明白 |
[25:52] | out of what happened in that room. | 在那房间里发生了什么 |
[25:54] | But we need your help to do that. | 但是我们需要你的帮助 |
[25:59] | Boy Matthew must have told you a really sad story | 小男生马修一定跟你说了很悲惨的故事 |
[26:02] | to lure you to that motel room. | 才把你诱骗到那家旅馆的吧 |
[26:05] | Now, obviously, from the items he brought along, | 很显然 从他带的那些东西就能看出 |
[26:08] | he had ideas of getting romantic with you. | 他想跟你发生点什么 |
[26:10] | Now, there were a lot of empty liquor bottles in the room. | 房间里还有很多空酒瓶 |
[26:12] | Was the young man drunk? | 他当时喝醉了吗 |
[26:14] | There wasn’t any drinking. | 他一点酒也没喝 |
[26:17] | First thing I did was dump all the alcohol down the sink. | 我一到那儿就把所有酒都倒洗手池里了 |
[26:20] | I wanted it clear to Matthew that nothing was going to happen. | 我想让马修清楚什么也不会发生 |
[26:23] | Did he get upset? | 他失控了吗 |
[26:24] | Is that when he threatened you? | 是那时他开始胁迫你的吗 |
[26:26] | He would never. | 他永远不会那么做的 |
[26:28] | Matthew’s a… Matthew’s a great kid. | 马修是个…马修是个很好的孩子 |
[26:32] | He just had a harmless crush, that’s all. | 他只不过失手敲碎了一个瓶子 |
[26:34] | He would never hurt me. | 他永远不会伤害我的 |
[26:36] | Then why did you kill him? | 那你为什么杀了她 |
[26:43] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我干的 |
[26:45] | Really? Wasn’t you? | 真的吗 不是你吗 |
[26:47] | Ms. Stone, look, look at this. | 斯通老师 看 看这个 |
[26:52] | That’s not me. | 那不是我 |
[26:54] | I mean, it’s me, it’s my body, but I… | 这是我…是我的身体 但是我… |
[27:01] | I had no control. | 我无法控制自己 |
[27:02] | It was like there was something inside me. | 就好像被什么附身了一样 |
[27:04] | I was… | 我当时 |
[27:07] | …possessed. | 着魔了… |
[27:09] | You were what? | 你当时怎么了 |
[27:11] | …possessed. | 着魔了… |
[27:15] | I don’t know. Part of me really wants to believe her. | 我也不知道 我还真有点想要相信她 |
[27:17] | I mean, the woman ranting and screaming on that video | 昨晚视频里咆哮尖叫的女人 |
[27:20] | from last night was nothing like the woman I met today. | 跟今天我看到的她完全不一样 |
[27:22] | They were two totally different people. | 她们完全就是两个人 |
[27:24] | So, her behavior last night was completely out of character. | 所以她昨晚的行为是完全反常的 |
[27:27] | Did the hospital do a tox screen? | 医院做了毒检吗 |
[27:30] | Yeah, it was clean. Not even alcohol. | 做了 她是干净的 甚至连一点酒精都没有 |
[27:33] | Then it’s got to be the room. | 那肯定是那房间了 |
[27:36] | The room made her do it. | 房间让她那么做的 |
[27:38] | What, like, The Shining? | 像《闪灵》里面[史蒂芬·金小说 后改编成电影] |
[27:40] | The Overlook Hotel? | “远眺酒店”一样吗[《闪灵》故事发生的酒店] |
[27:42] | It’s the one thing connecting all of the murders. | 这是联系所有这些谋杀的事物 |
[27:45] | Right now, it’s the only thing. | 而且现在也是唯一的 |
[27:49] | Okay, so, let’s have Hodges and Henry drag their equipment out there | 好吧 那我们让霍奇斯和亨利把仪器弄过去 |
[27:52] | and test the room, see what they have to say. | 检查下那间房 看他们怎么说吧 |
[28:04] | I’ve got some elevated VOCs in the air conditioner, | 我在空调里检测到了一些高挥发性有机物 |
[28:07] | but nothing that would explain any of the bizarre behavior. | 但都不能解释那些奇怪行为中的任何一种 |
[28:12] | What about you? | 你那边呢 |
[28:13] | You got anything yet? | 发现什么了吗 |
[28:15] | Could I have five minutes to look first? | 能先给我几分钟检查一下吗 |
[28:21] | Oh, and I’m very much enjoying the dirty bathroom. | 我可真喜欢这脏死了的卫生间 |
[28:24] | Thank you for that. | 谢谢您啊 |
[28:34] | Great. Now I can smell like a fruit bowl for the rest of the day. | 很好 今天我肯定浑身水果味了 |
[29:15] | It looks like they’ve got mold inside the walls of the closet. | 壁橱的内壁上好像发霉了 |
[29:20] | I’m going to have to get a sample. | 我会取个样 |
[29:21] | Do you have the pry bar in there? | 你那儿有撬杆吗 |
[29:24] | Hey, I have to open some drywall. | 我要撬开石膏板 |
[29:26] | Do you have the pry bar in your kit? | 你工具箱里面有撬杆吗 |
[29:29] | Hodges! | 霍奇斯 |
[29:32] | Seriously? | 玩我呢 |
[29:37] | Hodges, what are you doing? | 霍奇斯 你在干嘛 |
[29:38] | I was calling you. | 我叫你呢 |
[29:45] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么啊 |
[29:52] | What, what’s going on with you? | 怎么…你怎么了 |
[29:54] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[29:56] | Okay, look, w-why don’t you have a seat on the toilet… | 好吧 要不要在马桶上坐会儿 |
[30:00] | I’m gonna help you out, come here. | 我来带你出去 来 |
[30:03] | I can see what you are! | 我知道你是个什么东西 |
[30:08] | Hodges, let go of me! That hurts! | 霍奇斯 放开我 疼死了 |
[30:16] | No… Hodges! | 不要 霍奇斯 |
[30:18] | No, no…! | 不 不 |
[30:24] | This is Henry Andrews. | 我是亨利·安德鲁斯 |
[30:25] | I’m at the Sky View Motel, room 114, | 我现在在天景旅馆114号房 |
[30:27] | and I have an emergency. | 有紧急情况 |
[30:29] | I need police and EMS immediately. | 请马上派警员和医护人员过来 |
[30:36] | – Excuse me… – Hey! Henry! | -请让一让 -亨利 |
[30:40] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[30:41] | Hey, man, you all right? | 哥们 你还好吗 |
[30:42] | What’s going on out here? | 这儿发生什么事了 |
[30:44] | I don’t know exactly. | 我也不太清楚 |
[30:45] | He just flipped out. | 他突然发疯 |
[30:47] | Nick, I honestly think he would have killed me. | 尼克 老实说我真的觉得他要杀了我 |
[30:49] | – Hodges? – Yeah, but it wasn’t Hodges. | -霍奇斯 -对 但又不是霍奇斯 |
[30:51] | I mean, if you would’ve seen the look in his eyes, | 我是说 如果你当时有看到他的眼神 |
[30:53] | something must have happened to him in there, | 他在里面一定发生了什么 |
[30:54] | something to trigger this. | 使他变成这样的事情 |
[30:57] | – What’d he say to you? – Nothing. | -他和你说了什么 -什么都没说 |
[30:59] | Everything that came out of him was unintelligible. | 他的话完全不知所云 |
[31:00] | It was grunts and growls. | 只有咕哝声和咆哮声 |
[31:02] | Hey, so paramedics hit him with a sedative. | 医护人员给他注射了镇定剂 |
[31:04] | Once they get him to the hospital, | 一旦他们把他带到了医院 |
[31:05] | maybe we’ll figure out what’s going on. | 我们或许就会知道发生了什么 |
[31:08] | Wait, wait, before he goes, I-I need a-a… a swab. | 等…等下 带走他之前 我需要根棉签 |
[31:10] | Check your vest. | 背心里说不定有 |
[31:12] | Hold up. | 停一下 |
[31:14] | Hey, buddy, | 哥们 |
[31:15] | I just need to get some saliva. | 我需要取点唾液样本 |
[31:16] | Can you help me out? | 你能帮我吗 |
[31:17] | Can you open up? | 你能张开嘴吗 |
[31:18] | Come on, just open up. | 来 张开嘴 |
[31:20] | There you go, help me out. | 这就对了 配合我一下 |
[31:24] | Good. | 很好 |
[31:25] | Yeah, get him out of here. | 带他离开这吧 |
[31:32] | Vitals are good… | 生命体征正常… |
[31:35] | – Thanks, Doc. I appreciate it. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 医生 我很感激 -不客气 |
[31:38] | What did he say? How’s he doing? | 他有说什么吗 他怎么样了 |
[31:40] | He’s gonna be okay. | 他会好起来的 |
[31:41] | I mean, his vitals are all in the normal range. | 他的生命体征都在正常范围 |
[31:44] | He doesn’t seem to be in any physical distress. | 也不像有什么身体不适 |
[31:46] | Well, obviously there is something going on in that motel room. | 显然那间旅馆的房间有问题 |
[31:49] | Now we need to add Hodges to the list | 现在霍奇斯也成了在那间房里 |
[31:51] | of people that went nuts in there, right? | 发疯的一员了 对吧 |
[31:53] | Homeless guy, the teacher– | 流浪汉 老师 |
[31:55] | Makes me wonder about our first victim, Mark Bell. | 让我对第一位死者好奇起来 马克·贝尔 |
[31:58] | Who’s to say he didn’t go crazy, too, | 说不定他也是发了疯 |
[31:59] | and stab himself in his legs. | 狠狠地切了自己的腿 |
[32:02] | If all of this is true, | 如果这些都是真的 |
[32:03] | what’s it say about the man who lost his wife? | 那个痛失爱妻的人 又怎么说呢 |
[32:08] | Hey, guys, | 各位 |
[32:09] | you are not gonna believe this one. | 你们一定不会相信的 |
[32:10] | Hodges was drugged. | 霍奇斯被下药了 |
[32:12] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[32:13] | LSD– I did an ELISA test on his saliva. | 迷幻药 我用他的唾液做了酶联测试 |
[32:16] | Somehow, he must’ve been dosed | 方式未知 但一定是 |
[32:17] | while we were in the room working. | 我们在房间里工作的时候给下药了 |
[32:19] | Wait a minute, didn’t the hospital do a tox screen | 等下 医院不是给老师和鲁迪都做了 |
[32:21] | on the teacher and on Rudy, and it came back negative? | 毒理检测吗 检测结果不是阴性吗 |
[32:24] | The standard tox panel doesn’t test for LSD, | 常规毒检是不会检测迷幻药的 |
[32:26] | so they were probably dosed, too– | 所以他们很可能也被下药了 |
[32:28] | we just had no way to know it. | 只是我们无从得知 |
[32:29] | But wh-why the violence? | 但是为什么会有暴力行为 |
[32:30] | The molecules I found were highly adulterated, | 我发现的分子中混合了很多杂质 |
[32:33] | and cut with a cyclidine similar to PCP. | 混有类似五氯酚的苯甲嗪 |
[32:36] | Probably came out of somebody’s kitchen sink. | 可能来自于某个厨房洗涤槽 |
[32:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:40] | Now we know what. | 现在我们知道了有致幻物 |
[32:43] | Let’s go find out how. | 去弄清楚它如何到受害者体内的吧 |
[32:46] | So, according to Henry, this lysergic acid glows blue. | 根据亨利所说 这种迷幻药会发蓝光 |
[32:52] | And the stuff’s potent. | 而且药效很强 |
[32:53] | We may not be looking for much. | 我们要找的也许就是一点点痕迹 |
[32:54] | Wait a minute– got something over here. | 等等 这儿有发现 |
[32:58] | These are tiny drops. | 极小的液滴 |
[33:00] | It looks like they might’ve been aerosolized. | 像是喷出来的 |
[33:09] | Check it out– covered in blue. | 看看 发蓝光的液体 |
[33:11] | This is our source right here. | 原来就在这儿 |
[33:13] | If Hodges got sprayed by that, | 如果霍奇斯被它喷中的话 |
[33:15] | it would only have to land on his lips or in his eye, | 只可能喷在他的嘴唇或眼睛上 |
[33:19] | and it would be instantly absorbed. | 然后被迅速吸收 |
[33:28] | Here, let me bag it. | 这儿 让我装进袋里 |
[33:33] | Hold on here. | 等等 |
[33:35] | I don’t think the LSD was coming from that cartridge. | 我认为致幻剂并不源于那只喷筒 |
[33:39] | There’s a hose in here. | 这里有支软管 |
[33:43] | Yeah, and it’s coming through the wall from the next room. | 没错 它是从隔壁房间穿墙而过的 |
[33:53] | Hey, Oscar, can we use your bathroom for a second? | 奥斯卡 能借用下你的卫生间吗 |
[33:56] | Hey! You can’t come in here like this! | 你们可不能就这么闯进来 |
[33:58] | Sure we can. Check it out, Greg. | 当然可以 仔细检查 格雷格 |
[34:00] | 相当理由: 合理确信犯罪嫌疑 | |
[34:00] | It’s called probable cause, Oscar. | 这叫”相当理由” 奥斯卡 |
[34:04] | What do you got? | 你发现了什么 |
[34:11] | Found the source. | 我找到了喷剂的源头 |
[34:14] | Oscar, I remember standing right there | 奥斯卡 我还记得我曾站在那儿 |
[34:16] | and listening to you preach to me about God’s will. | 听你跟我扯上帝的意愿 |
[34:18] | Is this what you meant? Huh? | 你所说的就是这个吗 |
[34:19] | Killing six people? | 杀死六个人 |
[34:21] | I didn’t kill anyone. | 我可没杀任何人 |
[34:22] | You’ve been spraying LSD all over the bathroom next door. | 你一直在向隔壁的卫生间喷洒致幻剂 |
[34:26] | You’re responsible! | 你该为他们的死负责 |
[34:26] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[34:28] | God sees the truth. | 上帝知道真相 |
[34:29] | – Yes, sir! – God knows my heart! | -是啊 -上帝知道我是清白的 |
[34:30] | You know what? I’m tired of hearing that. | 你知道吗 我不想再听你扯什么上帝 |
[34:32] | Sit down, relax. I’m gonna get you a ride. | 给我坐下 我会亲自送你去警察局 |
[34:35] | Nick, take a look at this. | 尼克 看看这个 |
[34:42] | That’s an odd place for a TV. | 把电视放在衣柜里也太诡异了 |
[34:47] | That’s the room next door– room 114. | 是隔壁房间 114号房 |
[34:51] | So not only have you been dosing the people next door, | 所以不仅给隔壁旅客下药 |
[34:53] | you’ve been recording it, too? | 你还全程录下来了吗 |
[34:55] | Hey, Nick, I don’t see any recording device. | 尼克 我找不到任何录像设备 |
[34:59] | But there’s this transmitter | 但这里装有发射机 |
[35:01] | set up to send a signal someplace else. | 向别处发射信号 |
[35:03] | – So what’s with all the video stuff? – I don’t know. | -那这里的录像是怎么回事 -不知道 |
[35:06] | I just know I’m not supposed to touch it. | 我只知道我不能碰它 |
[35:07] | Yeah? Who told you that? | 是吗 谁跟你这么说的 |
[35:12] | Trent, the manager. | 特伦特 旅馆经理 |
[35:15] | He said if I did, he’d kick me out. | 他说如果我敢动 他就把我赶出去 |
[35:21] | Trent Raeger, got a warrant. See you downtown. | 特伦特·雷格 拿好拘捕令 警察局见 |
[35:40] | Hey, Nick, | 尼克 |
[35:41] | you gotta come and see this. | 快来看看这边 |
[35:44] | Our peeper has been looking at all the rooms, | 这个偷窥狂在偷窥所有房间 |
[35:46] | not just room 114. | 不只是114号房 |
[35:55] | Yeah, he’s been spending some quality time in here. | 没错 他一直在这享受偷窥的乐趣 |
[36:09] | Hmm. These are all souvenirs… | 这些纪念物… |
[36:13] | from his favorite guests. | 全是从他喜爱的旅客那儿偷来的 |
[36:20] | You’ve been peeping on room 114 for a long time, | 你已经偷窥114号房很久了 |
[36:23] | haven’t you, Trent? | 是不是 特伦特 |
[36:24] | At what point did you decide that it wasn’t enough to just be a voyeur? | 何时起你决定不再只当一名偷窥狂 |
[36:29] | I mean, when did you decide that you needed to kill people? | 我的意思是 何时起你决定杀人 |
[36:33] | It isn’t like that. | 不是那样的 |
[36:35] | Okay, then tell me what it’s like. | 好吧 那你告诉我究竟是怎样的 |
[36:37] | Well, it’s just about… | 那只是… |
[36:41] | watching, you know? | 观察 你知道吗 |
[36:43] | All the people coming through the motel. | 所有入住旅馆的旅客 |
[36:46] | When I was a kid, we’d get a family on vacation, | 在我小时候 我们一家人很想出外旅行 |
[36:50] | and I was curious because we never took vacations. | 我很好奇因为我们从未外出度假过 |
[36:53] | We never left. | 我们从未离开过 |
[36:55] | So… | 所以… |
[36:57] | I had these special places where I could look through the walls | 我打造了这些能隔墙观看的特别之地 |
[37:01] | watch them. | 来观察他们 |
[37:03] | Special places. | 特别之地 |
[37:06] | Then the video age came | 录像时代就这么到来 |
[37:07] | and you upgraded your little hobby, right? | 接着你又升级了你的小爱好 对吗 |
[37:11] | That was pretty cool, too. | 那真的很酷 |
[37:13] | I mean, especially when the motel kind of went downhill, you know? | 尤其是当旅馆每况愈下时 你知道吗 |
[37:17] | That brought all kinds of crazy stuff. | 各种各样疯狂的事接踵而至 |
[37:19] | The crack whores, drunk dudes, | 那些超赞的妓女 那些酒鬼 |
[37:21] | beating their wives, they… | 打自己的老婆 他们 |
[37:24] | That is a show, believe me. | 相信我 这可是场表演 |
[37:27] | But even that got a little old and dull, | 但是这些也逐渐变得无趣 |
[37:29] | so you spiced it up by dosing people with drugs? | 所以你就给房客喷药来增添乐趣 |
[37:33] | A few months ago, | 几个月前 |
[37:35] | I saw this guy out on Third, tripping on acid. | 我在第三大街看到一个服用了迷幻药的人 |
[37:38] | He was, like, out of his mind, | 感觉他就像疯了一样 |
[37:41] | and it was just so… | 真是太… |
[37:44] | so weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[37:48] | And that is when I came up with that rig for the bathroom. | 我就是那时想到给浴室装那个喷雾器的 |
[37:53] | You have to admit… it is pretty clever. | 你必须得承认 这相当聪明 |
[37:56] | Clever. | 真聪明 |
[38:08] | Five people are dead, one is in the hospital. | 五个人死了 还有个在医院 |
[38:12] | Hey, I just put the gas in the car… okay? | 我只是把油洒在了车上 |
[38:16] | They’re the ones that crashed it. | 是他们自己撞上的 |
[38:22] | Come on… | 老兄 |
[38:24] | you’ve got my tapes. You’ve seen ’em. | 你拿到我的带子了 你也看到了 |
[38:27] | That first dude, hacking his legs off. | 第一个家伙 把自己腿剁下来那个 |
[38:30] | Or that teacher… oh, and the homeless guy. | 还有那个老师 还有那个流浪汉 |
[38:34] | I mean, the dude is already a total mess, | 他本来就邋里邋遢 |
[38:37] | and then the lady has all those dolls! | 收留他的那位女士又带那么多玩偶 |
[38:39] | I mean, that was a gift. | 这是送上门来的一份大礼啊 |
[38:41] | Or the poor Mexican guy… | 还有那个可怜的墨西哥人 |
[38:44] | killing his wife. | 杀了自己的老婆 |
[38:48] | Honestly, I didn’t see that coming. | 说实话 我不知道他会那么做 |
[38:49] | I mean, that… | 那件事… |
[38:51] | that… | 真是… |
[38:54] | …that was awesome. | 真是太棒了 |
[38:58] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[39:01] | What are you looking at me like that for? | 你为什么这么看着我 |
[39:04] | Come on, people go online every day to look at stuff | 大家每天上网看的东西 |
[39:07] | that’s just like that. | 不就是这样的么 |
[39:08] | But you manipulated this. | 但你操纵了这一切 |
[39:11] | You made this happen. | 是你让这些事发生 |
[39:13] | You made these people, these innocent people, | 是你让那些人 那些无辜的人 |
[39:16] | do these things. | 做这些事 |
[39:20] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[39:23] | What’s the difference? | 有什么区别吗 |
[39:27] | Well, you’ll have 25 years to life to figure that out. | 你有二十五年的时间来想想有什么区别 |
[39:31] | And the weird thing is you’re gonna be in a little room | 不过 你得呆在一个小房间里 |
[39:34] | with people watching you 24/7. | 还有人每天二十四小时看着你 |
[39:46] | I, uh, heard they’re going to be discharging you soon. | 我听说你很快就可以出院了 |
[39:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:51] | I guess I’ve healed as much as I’m going to. | 我觉得我已经好得差不多了 |
[39:54] | Well, I… I came ’cause I wanted you to know | 我…我过来是想告诉你 |
[39:57] | that we arrested the man responsible | 我们已经抓到了那个应该为发生在 |
[39:58] | for what happened to you and to your wife. | 你和你妻子身上的事负责的人 |
[40:00] | He didn’t physically do the killings, | 他没有亲手杀人 |
[40:02] | but he is responsible. | 但事情是他一手造成的 |
[40:03] | Well, I-I… I’m sorry, I’m a little confused here. | 不好意思 我有点糊涂了 |
[40:06] | The man we arrested… | 我们逮捕的那个人 |
[40:09] | lived in the motel, | 住在旅馆里 |
[40:11] | and he drugged several of his guests. | 给他的几个房客下了药 |
[40:15] | That night, when your wife went to sleep, | 那天晚上 你妻子睡觉的时候 |
[40:19] | you went into the bathroom and you snuck a cigarette. | 你进了浴室偷着抽了根烟 |
[40:23] | While you were in the bathroom, | 当你在浴室的时候 |
[40:24] | you were dosed with a very potent psychedelic drug, | 你被喷了一种强劲的致幻药 |
[40:28] | and it caused a violent change in your personality and your behavior. | 导致你在性格和行为上大变 |
[40:34] | That face… that you saw… | 你看到的…那张脸 |
[40:38] | the man who was hitting your wife… | 袭击你妻子的那个人 |
[40:55] | Uh… in a little while, | 过一会儿 |
[40:57] | there’s going to be some police officers coming here, | 警察会过来 |
[41:00] | and you’re going to need to go with them, okay? | 你得跟他们走一趟 好吗 |
[41:05] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:27] | I want to apologize for anything I may have said while I wasn’t myself. | 我想为我不是”我”的时候说过的话道歉 |
[41:33] | It wasn’t your words so much as your actions, really. | 那其实都不是你自己的话或者行为 |
[41:43] | And, obviously… | 显然… |
[41:46] | I apologize for those, too. | 我也为我的行为道歉 |
[41:52] | Apology accepted? | 接受我的道歉吗 |
[41:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[42:03] | Apology accepted. | 接受道歉 |
[42:05] | Good. | 那就好 |
[42:06] | Then you won’t be trying to get back at me in some way? | 那你应该不会想着报复我了吧 |
[42:09] | No, of course not. | 当然不会 |
[42:13] | But I wouldn’t drink that coffee, if I were you. | 但是换了我的话 我就不会喝那杯咖啡 |