Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第14季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第14季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:18] We invite the Ritthamels for wine and they don’t show up? 我们请瑞特哈梅一家来品酒 他们竟然没来
[00:21] I mean, really, what’s next? 拜托 以后还不知道会怎样
[00:26] Honey… 亲爱的…
[00:28] what’s that? 那是什么
[00:29] I don’t think that’s the Ritthamels. 肯定不是瑞特哈梅一家
[00:36] Mother of… 我的妈呀…
[00:47] Male, Caucasian, in his 30s. 男性白人 三十出头
[00:51] And this is how he rolls. 他就这么一路滚了过来
[00:52] Volume of blood loss, lack of visible cardio activity. 大量失血 没有心跳
[00:56] He’s definitely dead. 肯定死了
[00:57] Couldn’t have traveled far. 豢赡芄龊茉?
[00:59] These folks recognize him as a neighbor? 周围有没有人认出他住哪里
[01:01] Yes, Bryce and Bunny. 倒是有 布赖斯和巴尼
[01:03] They never saw him before, so police officers are knocking on doors 但是他们说从未见过他 警察正在挨家挨户询问
[01:06] asking the neighbors if anyone witnessed his wild ride. 看还有没有其他人目睹了他的伟大旅行
[01:09] Well, what do you think, David? 你怎么看 大卫
[01:11] This doesn’t look like the kind of damage you’d get 这种程度的伤痕 肯定不是简简单单地
[01:13] from just being tumbled around, does it? 上下翻滚导致的
[01:15] I think you’re right. 没错
[01:16] Severe blunt-force injuries, primarily to the head and face. 严重的钝器伤口 主要集中在头脸部
[01:20] So, obviously a murder. 肯定是谋杀
[01:22] Have you ever seen anything like this? 你们以前见过这玩意儿吗
[01:24] Actually, I have. 我见过
[01:26] It’s a human hamster ball, I believe. 是人玩的仓鼠球
[01:28] Saw one of these at the state fair with Charlie once. 以前带查理去集会时见过
[01:31] It’s airtight, waterproof, you can roll around in a pool 密封防水 花个五块钱就能在水上滚来滚去
[01:34] for five bucks until you lose your corn dogs. 直到把胃里的玉米热狗都给颠出来
[01:37] State fair corn dogs. 集会和热狗
[01:39] That sounds slightly more fun than this guy’s experience. 可比这货的历险要有意思得多
[01:42] All right, so we have to figure out who he is, where he came from 好了 我们得弄明白他是谁 来自哪儿
[01:44] and what in the spinning world happened to him. 他在这个旋转的球里到底发生了什么
[01:47] Our entire crime scene is inside of this bubble, David, 这个大泡泡就是我们的犯罪现场 大卫
[01:50] so I want you to get this back to the coroner’s office, intact. 我希望你能完整无缺地把它带回解剖房
[01:54] Seriously? 你确定
[01:55] Y-You want me to put that… in my van? 你要我把这玩意儿放进我的…车里
[01:58] That’d be nice. 如此甚好
[02:02] Have a ball. 勇气可嘉
[03:23] Brody. 布洛迪
[03:24] Heard you guys have a big, bloody ball of bad to work on. 听说你们有个血迹斑斑的大泡泡要处理
[03:27] Well, grave shift always gets the good ones. 那是 晚班的活总是比较有趣
[03:30] Glad us swing shift guys are done. 幸好我们中班结束了
[03:32] Heard you got a sexual assault call, too. 听说你们还有个性侵案
[03:34] Gonna be a busy night. 今晚肯定够忙啊
[03:36] I’ll drink my first one for you, huh? 我会先替你喝一杯的
[03:40] Let him gloat. 随他怎么幸灾乐祸
[03:42] I don’t really like anybody that goes to bed before sunrise, anyways. 天亮前就睡觉的人我向来就不怎么喜欢
[03:45] Agreed. 我也是
[03:46] Hey, Morgan? The sexual assault call. 摩根 那个性侵报案
[03:48] It’s got to be our guy. Similar victim and location. 肯定就是我们要找的人 相似的受害者和案发地点
[03:52] Oh, sorry. Dawn. Banks. Swing shift. 抱歉 我是唐·班克斯 中班的
[03:54] Hi. Seen you around. Greg. 你好 经常看见你 我是格雷格
[03:57] Dawn and I worked separate home invasion rapes last week, 唐和我上周分别碰到两起入室强奸案
[04:00] realized we might be dealing with a serial. 发现很可能是起连环案
[04:01] Yeah, looks like he might have struck again. 是啊 看来他可能又作案了
[04:04] Do, uh, you mind if I work this one with you? 我能和你一起处理今天这起性侵案吗
[04:07] I don’t sleep anyway. 反正我也睡不着
[04:09] – Oh, um, sure. – Great. I can head out to the scene. -当然可以 -我去出现场
[04:12] – The victim’s waiting at PD. – All right, I’ll talk to her. -受害人正在警局里 -好 我去做笔录
[04:15] Okay. 谢了
[04:17] Good luck. 祝好运
[04:22] I didn’t see him. 我没看见他
[04:25] I-I didn’t hear him. 也没听见他进来
[04:27] I didn’t know anything happened until I woke up. 醒来后我才意识到发生了什么
[04:30] Tell me what you can about your night, Amy. 艾米 说说你那晚上都做了什么
[04:32] What do you remember before you went to bed? 还记得上床前做了什么吗
[04:36] I got off work at 8:00. 我八点下班
[04:38] I’m-I’m a cocktail waitress. 我是鸡尾酒服务员
[04:40] Fell asleep in bed watching TV. 在床上看着电视就睡着了
[04:43] When I woke up, my head felt all cloudy. 醒来后 我觉得头晕晕的
[04:50] And… I was… 然后…
[04:56] …hurting. 很痛
[04:58] I promise you, Amy, 我向你保证 艾米
[05:00] we’re not gonna stop until we hunt this animal down. 我们一定会不遗余力 抓住这个禽兽
[05:03] I saw something on the news, 上周我在新闻上看到
[05:05] that a girl got attacked last week a mile from my place. 离我家一英里的地方有个女孩被袭击了
[05:09] Was this the same guy? 是同一个人吗
[05:15] I processed Amy’s condo. 我检查了艾米的公寓
[05:16] Point of entry was the back door. 罪犯是从后门进来的
[05:18] The intruder used a bump key to bust open the lock. 闯入者用一把撞匙 弄坏了门锁
[05:23] Just like the other scenes. 就像其他现场一样
[05:25] Yeah, I found some rubble, crushed shells, just like the last scene. 我找到了一些石屑和碎贝壳 和上次一样
[05:28] – Confirms it’s the same guy. – Yeah. It’s just, -证明那是同一个人 -对 只是…
[05:30] this stuff is used to pave so many driveways around town. 城里车道都是用这些铺的
[05:33] Could have picked it up anywhere. 可能是从任何地方带来的
[05:34] Found a few small pebbles of a different rocky material. 我还找到几块 不同石料的碎屑
[05:38] Oh, and fibers from a chloroform rag. 还有浸过氯仿的毛巾纤维
[05:42] He knocked Amy out, just like the others. 他把艾米弄昏 就像其他人一样
[05:43] And then, again with the TV. 而且 电视也被打开了
[05:45] The rapist turns it on and leaves it on. 那个强奸犯把电视打开 让它一直开着
[05:47] He actually didn’t turn it on at Amy’s. 他其实并没有开艾米的电视
[05:50] She said she likes to fall asleep to the news, so she left it on. 她说她喜欢听着新闻入睡 所以没关电视
[05:53] So this time, there’s one less thing on his sick, twisted to-do list. 所以这次 他的变态计划表上少了一件事
[06:04] You know them? 你认识他们
[06:07] Yeah, I-I thought it was my son, Tyler. 我以为那是我儿子 泰勒
[06:09] I bought him a jacket like that last Christmas. 去年圣诞节我给他买了一件那样的夹克
[06:15] He’s 19. He comes home every couple of weeks. 他十九岁了 几周回家一次
[06:17] I try to get him to stay, 我试着让他留下来
[06:18] but then he wants to use in the house, and then he’s gone and… 然后他又想嗑药 然后他就走了
[06:23] He’s just out there. 他一直在外面
[06:27] You said you don’t sleep. 你说你睡不着
[06:30] You worry. 你很担心
[06:35] No I.D. on our victim, so we’re hoping 受害者身上没有身份证名 所以我们希望
[06:38] that the trace from the outside of the ball 从那个球上采集到的证据
[06:39] will help us determine its path, 能帮我们确定它的路线
[06:41] and where it came from will help us with who he is. 知道它从哪来就知道他是谁了
[06:45] Well, however bumpy his path, that’s not what killed him. 颠簸崎岖的路线 不是他的死因
[06:48] Intracerebral hemorrhage from blunt-force trauma 钝器外伤造成的脑出血
[06:51] is what bounced him from this mortal coil. 才是他真正的死因
[06:54] He was beaten with some sort of hard implement. 他被某种坚硬的物体打了
[06:57] Small striking surface, semicircular lacerations. 打击面很小 半圆形的伤痕
[07:01] There were marks in his second skin, as well. 他的第二层皮肤上也有痕迹
[07:04] Second skin? 第二层皮肤
[07:05] I think I missed that anatomy class. 我一定是解剖课没好好听
[07:07] The thin vinyl of the ball was caught between the weapon and the victim. 乙烯球面挡在了受害人和凶器之间
[07:11] So the victim was inside the ball, 所以受害人是在球里
[07:13] the assailant was outside of it. 而袭击者在球外
[07:15] And the weapon made distinct tool marks at the points of impact. 凶器击中他时留下了清晰的印迹
[07:19] What’s the brown trace? 那些褐色的痕迹是什么
[07:21] Those are paint flecks. 那些是油漆斑点
[07:22] So, shape of the marks plus the brown color 痕迹的形状加上颜色是褐色
[07:25] could help us identify the weapon. 能帮助我们确认凶器
[07:26] Well, at least something good rolled this victim’s way. 这对受害者来说总算是个好消息
[07:33] Forensic nurse exam was very helpful. 法医护士的检查发现了不少东西
[07:37] A swab of Amy Morse’s neck found male DNA and amylase. 艾米·莫斯的脖子上发现了男性DNA和淀粉酶
[07:41] – He kissed her. – Yeah. Unfortunately, there wasn’t a hit in CODIS. -他亲了她 -对 可惜DNA比对没有结果
[07:44] But at least now we have a profile on him. 但至少我们有了他的资料
[07:46] So, gets us a little closer. 离他又近了一步
[07:47] Just not close enough to stop him. 只是还没近到能阻止他的程度
[07:52] You okay there, Hodges? 你还好吗 霍奇斯
[07:55] You’re familiar with the snowball effect? 你知道雪球效应吗
[07:57] A sphere in motion tumbles along, 运动中的球体在途中
[08:00] picking up mass? 不断增加重量
[08:02] – Yeah? – Well, the human hamster ball effect is worse. -怎么了 -人用仓鼠球效应更糟
[08:05] Because it affects me. 因为它严重增加了我的负担
[08:06] To the tune of 37 different plant trace exemplars, 这里摆着三十七个不同的植物样本
[08:10] each of which I am tasked with identifying. 我要把它们都鉴别出来
[08:12] That sucks. 真闹心
[08:16] I like you. 我喜欢你
[08:17] Now, before this avalanche came tumbling down on me, 现在 在雪崩把我压垮之前
[08:21] I ran the very reasonable amount of trace that you two brought me. 我先检验了你们给我的数量合理的样本
[08:25] Crushed shell, just like at the previous scene. 碎贝壳 跟之前的现场一样
[08:27] What about the other rubble we found at the point of entry? 我们在入口发现的另一种石块呢
[08:29] A little more interesting. 更有意思一点
[08:32] “Concrete and titanium oxide”” 混凝土和氧化钛
[08:33] Otherwise known as smog-eating concrete. 也称作绿色混凝土
[08:36] A new, unique material that helps reduce pollution. 一种新型独特减少污染的材料
[08:39] The chemical additive is activated by sunlight 化学添加剂被阳光激活
[08:42] and turns smoggy toxins into less-harmful compounds upon contact. 把有毒的烟雾化为危害较小的物质
[08:43] 减少有害的二氧化碳排放
[08:46] So where in Vegas can this stuff be found? 维加斯哪些地方有这东西
[08:48] It might help us find our assailant’s point of origin. 或许能帮我们找到嫌疑犯来自哪里
[08:50] It’s in limited use nationally. 这种混凝土在全国都是限量运用
[08:53] Haven’t had the chance to determine 我还没来得及查看
[08:54] if or where it might be present in Vegas. 维加斯有没有 以及在哪里有
[08:57] I can look into it. You’re busy. 既然你忙 我查就是了
[08:59] Did I mention my fondness for you? 我有说过我有多喜欢你吗
[09:03] I like her. 我喜欢她
[09:06] All right, so where are we on this rape case? 强奸案进展如何
[09:09] Victimology shows no links between the three rape victims. 受害者研究没找出任何共同点
[09:12] None of them knew each other. 她们互相都不认识
[09:13] No shared routines. 没有相同的生活习惯
[09:14] No overlaps in their lives. 生活中也没有撞见过
[09:16] Other than being this guy’s type — 唯一的共同点应该是符合罪犯的胃口
[09:19] early 20s, single, brunette, 二十岁出头 单身 深褐色头发
[09:21] living alone in a first-floor condo. 自己一人居住在一楼的公寓
[09:24] The M.O.’s consistent, right? 犯罪手法是一致的 是吧
[09:26] I mean, he waits until they’re asleep, 他等待她们睡着
[09:27] uses the bump key on the back door lock to gain entry. 用撞匙把后门撬开然后进去
[09:30] Except that at the first scene, he passes a wide-open window 不过第一个犯罪现场 有一扇窗是开着的
[09:34] he could’ve used for entry. 他却没有加以利用
[09:35] Goes into the victim’s bedroom. 他走进受害者的卧室
[09:38] Chloroforms her. 用氯仿麻醉她
[09:39] Turns on the TV, leaving it on while he assaults her. 把电视打开 侵犯受害者时也一直开着
[09:43] Actually, Amy already had her television on, 其实艾米的电视本来就开着
[09:45] so he just left it playing. 他只是没有管它
[09:47] What if it wasn’t a coincidence? 这要不是巧合呢
[09:49] Maybe it’s significant. 或许有某种意义
[09:51] You get the feeling that 你们有没有觉得
[09:52] he was more prepared with Amy? 他在艾米家犯案时准备得额外充分
[09:54] At the first scene, he overlooked the open window. 第一次 他没看见开着的窗
[09:57] Second scene, he woke up a dog that got the neighbors all excited. 第二次他惹得狗狂吠不止 结果把邻居们都吸引了出来
[10:01] No missteps at Amy’s house, 但是在艾米的家他没犯任何错误
[10:02] and he picked the one night a week 还刚好选中了她一周中
[10:03] that she gets out of work early. 唯一早点下班的那一天
[10:05] He might’ve been casing her home, known her habits. 他很可能跟踪过她 了解了她的习惯
[10:07] It’s more than that. 不止如此
[10:11] He knew he was gonna have to use a bump key to break into Amy’s house. 他知道他需要一把撞匙才能进入艾米的家
[10:17] He knew that she fell asleep with the TV on. 他知道她会开着电视睡觉
[10:21] He re-created those conditions in the previous two scenes, 前两个犯罪现场的场景是他创造的
[10:25] because… 因为…
[10:25] the first two rapes were rehearsals. 前两次强奸案是排练
[10:31] Practice runs. 走走过场
[10:33] I think Amy Morse was his intended target the whole time. 我认为艾米·莫斯才是他真正的目标
[10:49] It could be anyone, Amy, um… 任何人都有嫌疑 艾米
[10:51] a customer, a coworker, a neighbor. 顾客 同事 邻居
[10:54] Has anyone given you unwanted attention? 有任何人给予你莫名的关注吗
[10:58] I thought this was some random psycho attacking random women. 我还以为他只是随意挑人侵犯
[11:01] Why would I have known him? 我怎么可能认识他
[11:02] We now believe the rapist may have targeted you specifically. 我们认为强奸犯的目标就是你
[11:09] There is someone. 有个人比较可疑
[11:13] My ex-boyfriend, Jared…Wallace. 我的前男友贾里德·华莱士
[11:17] When I broke up with him a couple months ago, he turned awful. 几个月前我和他分手了 他变得很可怕
[11:23] Started sending me these e-mails. 开始给我发邮件
[11:30] 荡妇
[11:31] 你个婊子
[11:32] When I woke up… 我醒来之后
[11:35] after, I… 后来 我…
[11:38] …I could almost smell him in the room. 我几乎能闻到他的气息
[11:41] Jared? 贾里德吗
[11:45] But it… 但是…
[11:46] it was so faint, I-I thought I was imagining it, I… 但是气味很淡 我以为是自己幻觉
[11:52] We’re gonna need to get a DNA sample from Jared. 我们需要贾里德的DNA样本
[11:55] Do you have anything from when you guys were dating? 你还有任何你们谈恋爱时留下的东西吗
[11:57] Hairbrush, um, article of clothing… 梳子 衣服
[12:01] I just wanted to forget him. 我只想把他忘了
[12:04] Are you even sure her story’s legit? 你真的相信她的鬼话吗
[12:06] Amy’s a cocktail waitress. 艾米是个鸡尾酒女招待
[12:08] That’s kind of how she makes money — leading guys on. 她就是靠勾引男人挣钱的
[12:10] She takes one home and if she regrets it, 她领一个人回家 如果后悔了
[12:12] buff one of the hundred notches out of the bedpost 叫那人滚蛋就行了
[12:14] but don’t call the cops. 也不用叫上警察啊
[12:15] Enough, Jared. 够了 贾里德
[12:17] He doesn’t mean that. 他不是那意思
[12:18] Th-this is just a stressful situation. 他只是太紧张了
[12:20] Look, Jared, we’re just going to take a swab of your DNA, 贾里德 我们只需要提取你的DNA样本
[12:22] and then you’re free to go. 然后你就可以走了
[12:23] Yeah, I don’t think so. 是吗 我不这么认为
[12:25] It’ll only take a second. 一会儿就好的
[12:26] And last a lifetime in your database. 然后就永远留在你们的数据库里了
[12:28] I said no, 我拒绝
[12:29] and you can’t force me unless you have a warrant. 除非有搜查令 否则你们不能强迫我
[12:33] Mr. Wallace, 华莱士先生
[12:34] as your son’s attorney, perhaps you should advise… 作为你儿子的律师 你要不劝劝…
[12:36] – I already told him no, too. – Wait a minute. -我跟他说过不行了 -先别说话
[12:40] As his attorney, I have to support his decision. 作为他的律师 我必须支持他的决定
[12:45] Well, as his dad, don’t you think 可作为他父亲 你不觉得
[12:47] you should tell him to man the hell up? 应该叫他像个他妈的男人吗
[12:50] Parent protects his kid no matter what… 父母总是护着孩子的 不管孩子做了…
[12:53] disgusting thing the kid has done. 什么恶心的事
[12:55] Dad can’t see it. 父亲就是不明白
[12:57] Little boy who used to sit on his lap 过去坐他腿上的小男孩儿
[12:59] couldn’t be capable of something so awful. 怎么能做出这么可怕的事情
[13:03] And if you are clear-eyed enough to see what he has done, 可你要是认清了他的所作所为
[13:07] what does that say about how you raised him? 你就得想想你是怎么教育他的
[13:11] Dad, come on, let’s get out of here. 爸 快点 我们走吧
[13:15] You thought you got whatever you wanted, including Amy, 你以为自己什么都有了 包括艾米
[13:19] and when you lost her, well… 可等她离开了你 你就…
[13:22] If we’re wrong, prove it. 如果我们错了 那你来证明啊
[13:23] Are you kidding me? 开玩笑吧
[13:25] You raped her, Jared. 你强奸了她 贾里德
[13:28] Jared, no, no, Jared, Jared, Jared. 贾里德 别这样 贾里德
[13:31] – Jared. – You don’t know who you’re messing with. -贾里德 -也不看看你惹的是谁
[13:43] You were hoping he would spit at you, right? 你是希望他对你吐口水吧
[13:45] Big loogie in the face would have been nice, 冲我脸吐一大口才好呢
[13:47] but at least a good look in his eyes 不过至少看清了他的眼神
[13:48] let me know we’re right about him. 让我知道我们没错
[13:54] Leave the prop alone. 别弄这玩意儿了
[13:56] You guys got something to show me? 你们有发现了
[13:58] Yes. 是的
[13:59] Now, you know that a rolling stiff gathers no moss, 知道滚”尸”不生苔吧
[14:03] but it does gather an exhaustive assortment of flora. 但这次真是沾上了各式各样的植物
[14:07] That is the plant trace that we took off of the big ball– 这些是我们在球上提取到的植物
[14:10] Hodges I.D.’d it– 霍奇斯都确认过种类了
[14:12] and this is a landscaping map 这一张是我们从那片区域的
[14:13] that we got from the subdivision’s gardener. 园丁那儿拿到的绿化景观地图
[14:15] Each blade and bloom meticulously plotted and labeled. 一花一草都仔细标注好了
[14:19] So you’re looking for one route– probably downhill– 你们是要找一条线路 很可能是下坡路
[14:23] that makes contact with each of the plant varieties 能接触到这里所有的植物种类
[14:26] until it ends up in our unfortunate couple’s front yard. 直到最后停在那对倒霉夫妇的前院里
[14:29] Took us 17 hours without a bathroom break, 我们花了十七个小时 厕所都没上
[14:32] but we did it. 但我们找到了
[14:33] So we tracked the ball to its point of origin– 我们找到了球的起始点
[14:37] the backyard of one Zack Fisk. 就在一个叫扎克·菲斯克的人的后院里
[14:44] The human hamster himself, 这位人体仓鼠
[14:46] rest his cardboard-chewing soul. 愿他那吃纸板的灵魂能安息[仓鼠爱吃纸]
[14:54] Back door’s open. 后门开着
[14:56] Wide enough for the hamster ball to roll out. 足够那只仓鼠球滚出去了
[14:59] Look at these fresh scuffs. 这些刮痕是刚弄上去的
[15:01] Right height for the ball. 跟球的高度正合适
[15:04] So the ball knocks over the vase, 就是说那只球碰倒了花瓶
[15:06] spreads water over the carpet, does a few donuts right here, 把水洒在了地毯上 在这儿转了几圈
[15:10] and out the door. 就滚到门外去了
[15:12] That is one hell of a ride before he even got out of the house. 出门前他就已经在屋里滚了一会儿了
[15:17] He was trying to escape 他是想逃跑
[15:20] from whoever was wielding this. 有人要拿这个砸他
[15:22] Same shape as the impressions left in the hamster ball’s skin. 和仓鼠球外层印记的形状相吻合
[15:26] Paint must have rubbed off during the assault. 颜色肯定是在袭击时染上去的
[15:33] Texture’s not really conducive to prints. 这质地不利于提取指纹
[15:38] Killer might have left this little bit of trace behind. 凶手可能留下了点儿东西
[15:44] Hey, Jules, I think I just found this guy’s romper room. 朱尔斯 我找到这货的游戏室了
[15:49] Ugh, all kinds of freaky fun. 各式各样的变态玩物
[15:56] Don’t suppose he’ll mind us looking at his computer, do you? 他应该不会介意我们看看他的电脑
[16:01] “ConfinedBliss.com– a claustrophilia oasis.” confinedbliss.com–幽闭癖乐园
[16:06] I guess that’s the opposite of claustrophobia, right? 那是幽闭恐惧症的反义词吧
[16:08] 虐之乐
[16:08] People who get off on tight spaces. 那些享受幽闭空间的人
[16:10] 情趣盒
[16:11] Zack Fisk is in every video. 每段视频里都有扎克·菲斯克
[16:14] Well, let’s go to the movies. 我们来看看视频
[16:16] A ball like this, with a two-way zipper, 这只球有双向拉链
[16:18] is perfect for solo or partner play. 可供单人或双人玩乐
[16:22] When sealed up, the ball contains 20 minutes’ worth of oxygen, 拉链拉上后 里面的氧气可供呼吸二十分钟
[16:27] so, in 15 minutes, the air will be thinning 十五分钟后 空气越来越稀薄
[16:31] and my lovely playmate will be… 我的可爱玩伴将会
[16:34] in bliss. 享受到极乐
[16:37] Claustrophilia can bring you to full sensory nirvana. 幽闭乐园会给你带来完全感官上的极乐
[16:43] The lack of space, of oxygen makes you 空间和氧气的缺乏 能让你深切感受到
[16:46] deliciously aware of every inch and impulse of your body. 身体的每一寸肌肤和冲动
[16:52] With the strictest of boundaries 用最极致的界限
[16:55] comes the most exhilarating liberation. 带来最大程度上的兴奋释放
[17:03] Speaking of oxygen, I could use a little. 说到氧气 我也需要去透透气了
[17:07] Since Zack was killed inside of the ball, 既然扎克是在球里被杀的
[17:10] his playmate’s a pretty good suspect, right? 他的玩伴就是最大的嫌犯了 对吧
[17:12] I’ll figure out who she is. 我会查出她是谁
[17:16] I got it. 我去开门
[17:25] Hey, Jules. 朱尔斯
[17:29] Yeah? 怎么了
[17:32] Package delivered. 有个包裹送来了
[17:33] Huh, big package shows up a day after he’s murdered. 他被杀的第二天 就有个大包裹出现了
[17:37] Could be connected. 或许有关联
[17:38] – What do you think? Should we open it? – Yeah. -你觉得呢 我们要打开吗 -当然
[17:41] Oh, Lord. 天哪
[17:44] Well, whatever new pervy toys this guy just ordered, 不论这家伙买了什么变态玩具
[17:47] I think he went with solid steel. 我觉得是用不锈钢做的
[17:57] That is no toy. 那不是玩具
[18:00] No, that’s his playmate. 是啊 这是他的玩伴
[18:10] Dawn, it’s Morgan again, following up on the case. 唐 我是摩根 还是关于案子的进展
[18:14] Uh, I really need to hear from you. 我真的很需要听听你的消息
[18:16] I’m just hoping you’re, you’re okay. 我只是希望你没事
[18:20] Please call me back. Bye. 请给我回电话 再见
[18:24] Everything all right? 都还好吗
[18:26] Oh, uh, Dawn Banks– 唐·班克斯
[18:29] she didn’t show up for her shift today. 她今天没来上班
[18:30] When’s the last time you talked to her? 你最后一次和她说话是什么时候
[18:32] Yesterday, after she got in the face of our rape suspect Jared Wallace. 昨天 在她和强奸嫌犯贾里德·华莱士打过照面之后
[18:38] Well, do you want to do a welfare check, swing by her house? 你想去她家 做次免费检查吗
[18:42] Yeah. 好
[18:44] Door’s unlocked. 门没锁
[18:48] Dawn? 唐
[18:53] Looks like she left this place in a hurry. 看起来她像是匆忙离开的
[18:56] Yeah. She was working. 是的 她在工作
[19:02] She got a response from a smog-eating concrete company last night. 昨晚她收到一家绿色混凝土公司的回复
[19:07] Rapist tracked some of that stuff into the crime scenes, right? 强奸犯带了点那东西到犯罪现场 对吗
[19:10] Yeah, and according to this e-mail, 对 而且根据这封邮件
[19:12] this stuff only exists on one half-mile strip of Verdugo Road. 这东西只铺在贝尔杜戈街上 才一英半里长
[19:17] Good lead. 好线索
[19:22] Dawn? 唐
[19:39] The hell are you guys doing here, huh?! 你们在这儿干什么
[19:41] Who are you guys? 你们是谁
[19:42] We’re CSIs. 我们是犯罪现场调查员
[19:45] It’s her son. 这是她儿子
[19:46] Tyler? 泰勒
[19:48] We work with your mom. 我们是你妈妈的同事
[19:56] So, when’s the last time you saw her? 你最后一次见到她是什么时候
[20:00] Look, I don’t know where she is. 我不知道她在哪儿
[20:01] Okay, I haven’t been here in weeks. I just came to get a bite. 我好几周没来了 过来就是为了找点吃的
[20:05] Sure. 好吧
[20:05] If she got fed up with me, everything else, 如果她受够我了 或者其他什么
[20:08] ran off to the Bahamas or something, 跑去巴哈马或是别的什么地方
[20:09] good for her, she deserves it. 对她来说是好事 是她应得的
[20:12] Other than that, I don’t know what else to tell you. 除此之外 我没什么能告诉你们的
[20:15] I’m gonna get out of here, crash somewhere else. 我要走了 去别的地方睡觉
[20:17] Uh, Tyler, wait. 泰勒 等等
[20:20] I know you have your own life and everything, 我知道你有自己的生活等等
[20:22] but I know your mom has been really, really worried about you. 但我知道 你妈妈是真的很担心你
[20:28] I think you should stay. 我想你应该留下来
[20:29] Yeah, I’m sure she’d be happy to see you. 对 我相信见到你 她会很开心的
[20:35] Look, I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[20:39] If I see her, then I’ll tell her someone else is looking out for her. 如果我看到她 会转告她 有人在找她
[20:46] Thanks. 谢谢
[20:53] 查找”贝尔杜戈街1600号” 拉斯维加斯 内华达州
[21:00] 发现匹配 贝壳碎片
[21:11] 晴天拖车房公园
[21:13] Hey, Brody, I heard you’re on the rape case. 布洛迪 我听说你在跟一起强奸案
[21:15] Stealing the glory again? 又要窃取功劳了吗
[21:17] Day shift doesn’t start for another hour, Yeager. 再过一个小时才开始是早班 耶格尔
[21:19] – Go get your breakfast buffet on. – No. -去吃你的自助早餐吧 -不
[21:21] No carbs until I make CSI-3. 成为三级调查员前不碰碳水化合物
[21:24] Bumped into Sidle. 碰到赛德尔了
[21:26] She looped me in on the rape investigation. 她跟我说了这个强奸案
[21:28] So, what do you have? 你都有什么线索
[21:29] Uh, suspect tracked two different materials into the scene. 嫌犯将两种不同的物质带入了犯罪现场
[21:32] One was, uh, crushed shells 一种是碎壳
[21:33] and the other was a smog-eating concrete, 另一种是绿色混凝土
[21:36] and I found one location 我找到了一个
[21:37] where both of these materials exist– 这两种物质都存在的地方
[21:40] this trailer park. 这个拖车场
[21:41] So you think 所以你认为
[21:41] the rapist may have originated from there? 强奸犯有可能是来自那里吗
[21:43] Yeah, but it still doesn’t clear 是的 但还是不能消除
[21:45] our prime suspect– victim’s ex 我们主要嫌犯 受害人前男友
[21:47] Jared Wallace. 贾里德·华莱士的嫌疑
[21:48] Now, I thought he was some rich kid, 我以为他是个有钱的孩子
[21:49] not some trailer type. 不是住拖车房那类的
[21:50] Well, this particular trailer park has a lot of drug activity, 这个拖车场有很多毒品活动
[21:53] and Wallace has an ecstasy charge on his record. 而华莱士曾被指控吸食迷幻药
[21:55] Okay, so Wallace swings by 好吧 华莱士在强奸前
[21:57] to score something before the rapes. 顺道去过那里
[21:59] There’s something else. 还有…
[22:00] I think Dawn figured this out before I did 我认为唐在我之前就推断出这些了
[22:02] and now she’s missing. 现在她失踪了
[22:04] Yeah, I heard– no-show today. 是的 我听说她今天没出现
[22:06] I’ve worked with her. 我跟她一起工作过
[22:07] That’s not like Dawn. 这不是唐的作风
[22:08] Case had her amped, 案子就是她的一切
[22:09] so I’m thinking maybe she found the same location. 所以我认为她可能找到一样的地方
[22:12] Could be she ran into our suspect. 很有可能撞上我们的嫌犯了
[22:14] This e-mail was the last thing up on her computer. 她电脑上最后显示的是这封邮件
[22:17] Maybe she went to follow up. 可能她去那继续追查了
[22:20] Went to the trailer park, 去了拖车场
[22:23] and then… 然后…
[22:23] Oh, you think something happened to her? 你认为她出事了吗
[22:26] I don’t know. 我不知道
[22:27] All right. I’ll drive. 好吧 我来开车
[22:35] Okay, the manager did not recognize Dawn 好吧 经理既没认出唐
[22:38] or Jared Wallace, 也没认出贾里德·华莱士
[22:39] but he said people are in and out all hours. 但是他说整天都有人进出
[22:42] He give you a list of the residents? 他给你入住登记表了没
[22:44] No, he refused. 没有 他拒绝了
[22:45] Suggested we move along. 建议我们快走开
[22:48] It’s okay. 没关系
[22:50] We can do it another way. 我们可以换个做法
[22:54] You trying Dawn again? 你又给唐打电话吗
[22:55] Yeah. 是的
[23:01] Morgan. 摩根
[23:02] Try her again. 再打一个
[23:17] Nothing here. 这里什么都没有
[23:18] This way. 这边
[23:41] Where the hell is she? 她到底在哪呢
[23:52] Time for the “postal mortem”? 验尸时间到了吗
[23:59] No I.D. from prints or DNA. 指纹和DNA都不能确认身份
[24:01] Well, lividity’s fixed. 形成尸斑了
[24:04] It indicates her orientation in the box. 这能推测她在盒子里的方向
[24:07] She was upside down. 她是朝下的
[24:08] Hmm. So she was inverted during transit. 所以她在运输中被倒过来了
[24:11] Well, autopsy will confirm, but I’d venture 尸体解剖可以确认 但我大胆猜一下
[24:13] positional asphyxia was likely the cause of death. 她的死因很可能是体位性窒息
[24:18] Gravity causes the organs to impede the diaphragmatic movement. 重力导致器官阻碍隔膜运动
[24:23] No movement of the diaphragm, 没有隔膜运动
[24:24] no breathing, suffocation. 就不能呼吸 导致窒息
[24:27] There aren’t any wounds evident on her. 她身上没有受伤的痕迹
[24:30] It doesn’t appear she was forced into the box. 看上去不像是被强迫塞进盒子里的
[24:33] That’s bizarre. 这太奇特了
[24:34] Well, yes and no. 不论如何
[24:35] This woman was a claustrophiliac. 这女人是个幽闭癖嗜好者
[24:38] which means that she liked to get off 也就是说她喜欢通过进入窄小的空间
[24:40] by getting into tight spaces. 来产生快感
[24:43] The babe in the box is named Melody Davis. 盒子里的这个俏妞叫梅洛迪·戴维斯
[24:46] The package was shipped from her residence 盒子是三十六小时前 从城里另一边的
[24:48] across town 36 hours ago. 她家寄出来的
[24:51] I also lifted some prints from the label. 我还从标签上提取了一些指纹
[24:55] match to Zack Fisk. 来自扎克·菲斯克
[24:58] So Fisk sealed his playmate up 也就是说 是菲斯克把他的玩伴
[25:00] at her house, mailed her to his house 打包封好 从她家寄到自己家
[25:04] – to have a thrill? – There’s a catch. -就为找点刺激 -还有一条线索
[25:06] Melody is married to a guy named Roy Davis. 梅洛迪已经结婚了 老公名叫罗伊·戴维斯
[25:11] Brass is breaking the news and bringing him in. 布拉斯已经带他来局里了
[25:15] Your wife’s death was accidental. 您妻子的死纯属意外
[25:17] She got into that box voluntarily– it’s part of her… 她自愿爬进那个箱子
[25:19] claustrophilia pursuits that she indulged in 这是她和她朋友扎克·菲斯克
[25:21] with her friend Zack Fisk. 幽闭小游戏的一部分
[25:24] But I suspect you knew all about this, right? 我想这些你应该都知道吧
[25:26] Yes, sir, I did. 是的
[25:28] I allowed it… 为了保住婚姻
[25:29] to save my marriage. 我只好随她去
[25:31] She said she needed her space. 她说她需要多点个人空间
[25:33] Or… lack of space. 或者说是少点空间
[25:37] She had met a man online, 她在网上认识了他
[25:39] but she said it wasn’t sex, it was just… play. 可她说他们之间无关乎性 只是玩玩而已
[25:42] And a couple of hours after your wife put herself in the box 你妻子把自己打包寄出去几个小时以后
[25:45] and mailed herself, I guess you 你用家里的电脑
[25:46] got online and tracked the package on your home computer? 上网查了包裹是吗
[25:50] She had told me about her shipping fantasy before. 她之前告诉过我她想这么做
[25:53] But I forbid it. 我非常反对
[25:55] It’s far too dangerous. 实在太危险了
[25:57] But apparently, she hadn’t heeded me. 可显然她完全没听进去
[26:00] You saw the package was delivered to, uh, Zack Fisk, 你发现包裹是寄往扎克·菲斯克家的
[26:03] so you went over there 所以你就去他家
[26:04] – and confronted him, huh? – No, sir. -找他对质 -我没有
[26:06] That is not true. 不是这样的
[26:08] Roy, what, uh, what line of work you in? 罗伊 你在哪里工作
[26:11] I… work on a ranch. 在一个牧场
[26:13] Horses. 养马
[26:15] – Wide-open spaces. – Yeah. -工作地点很开阔 -确实
[26:16] See, that was a trick question. 其实这个问题是有目的
[26:18] We found a kernel of your special blend of horse feed. 我们在凶器上找到一颗谷子
[26:22] It was stuck to the murder weapon. 来自你养马的专用饲料
[26:28] I mean, you gave this guy Fisk a lot of leeway 你对你妻子和那个菲斯克一再退让
[26:31] with your own wife, but he had to push it, right? 可他还是得寸进尺 是不是
[26:37] He thought he was safe 他以为他躲在那个
[26:39] in that stupid bubble. 傻逼气球里就安全了
[26:42] So damn smug. 自以为是的混蛋
[26:44] I told you guys, that’s where I drew the line. 我告诉过你 这是我的底线
[26:47] – If she gets hurt… – She’s on the ride of her life. -如果她受伤了… -她正爽着呢
[26:49] More excitement than you’ve ever given her. 比你给过她的任何一次都爽得多
[26:52] And you just wait until 你就在这儿等着她送达这里
[26:53] she arrives, and I get to tear into 然后让我来打开
[26:55] that pretty little package. 那个迷人的小箱子吧
[27:04] It was just play, she told me. 她说她只是为了玩
[27:07] I’m sorry about your wife, Roy. 你妻子的事我真的很抱歉 罗伊
[27:09] I really am. Unfortunately, 可惜的是
[27:13] you’re gonna have to share her love of enclosed spaces. 你只能去牢里缅怀对她的爱了
[27:23] So, PD towed in Dawn’s car. 警察把唐的车送来了
[27:25] Found it roadside in the middle of nowhere. 在荒郊野外的路边找到的
[27:27] Searched the immediate area– nothing unusual, 检查了现场 没什么反常的
[27:30] – and no viable prints on the outside. – Get to the inside yet? -汽车外部也没找到指纹 -里面看了吗
[27:33] No, not yet. 还没有
[27:34] All right, I’ll take the front. 那我来检查前排
[27:53] I got a receipt… from a truck stop. 这里有张卡车停靠站的收据
[27:57] 1:00 a.m., the night she went missing. 时间是她失踪当晚凌晨一点
[27:59] – 30 bucks. – Does it say what she bought? -花了三十刀 -上面有印她买什么了吗
[28:10] I’ve got an evidence bag. 还有个证据袋
[28:13] That looks like a T-shirt. 好像是件T恤
[28:15] Dawn might have gone rogue. 唐可能用了非常手段
[28:17] You know, stealing a DNA sample from Jared Wallace 从贾里德·华莱士或者停车场的嫌疑犯那儿
[28:20] or maybe a suspect from the trailer park. 偷了DNA样本
[28:23] The guy could’ve caught up with her and… 被嫌犯撞见 然后…
[28:27] stopped her. 阻止了她
[28:29] I think the threat was closer to home. 我想这威胁来自她家里
[28:33] Her suspect was her son. 嫌犯是她的儿子
[28:47] Tyler, your mom’s car 泰勒 你妈妈的车
[28:48] was found abandoned on the highway. 被发现丢弃在公路上
[28:50] She was working a serial rape case. 她当时在调查一宗连环强奸案
[28:52] She was transporting collected evidence in her car. 开车运送采集到的证据
[28:54] Now, we think because of the sequence of events 现在 结合这一连串事件
[28:57] and the timing of everything that she identified the suspect, 和她认出嫌疑犯身份的时间点
[29:00] who tracked her to the highway location 我们认为嫌疑犯跟踪她去了公路
[29:02] – and confronted her. – Where’s my mom? -并与她当面对峙 -我妈妈在哪儿
[29:05] We pulled your rap sheet. 我们调出了你的刑事犯罪记录
[29:06] You’re a registered sex offender. 你的强奸罪行记录在案
[29:08] Yeah, for taking a leak in an alleyway. 我只是在小巷里撒尿而已
[29:11] You’ve been convicted of burglary. 你曾犯过入室盗窃罪
[29:12] What does this have to do with anything? 这些事跟我妈妈失踪有什么关系
[29:14] The rape victim, Amy Morse, the one whose case 你妈妈调查的强奸案受害者是
[29:16] your mom was working on, you knew her. 艾米·莫斯 你认识她
[29:17] – You went to Sagebrush High with her. – Okay. -你曾跟她一起上过山艾树高中 -那又怎样
[29:20] There’s 2,000 kids at that school! 可那所高中有两千名学生
[29:22] I don’t know her. 我并不认识她
[29:23] Your mom collected a DNA sample from the rapist. 你妈妈从强奸犯那采集了一份DNA样本
[29:26] She also collected a DNA sample from you. 也从你那儿采集了一份DNA样本
[29:30] Right now, the lab is comparing them. 现在实验室正在进行比对
[29:35] Look, you got to get my mom. 听着 你们一定要找到我妈妈
[29:37] Where is she, Tyler? 她在哪儿 泰勒
[29:40] Where’s your mom? 你妈妈在哪
[29:44] – Captain. – Not now, officer. -长官 -现在不是时候 警员
[29:45] A detective’s come from Reno– you’ve got to hear this. 这位是来自里诺的警探 你得听听他的消息
[29:48] Take him out in the hallway. 把他带去走廊
[29:54] How you doing? 你好
[29:54] Jim Brass. 我是吉姆·布拉斯
[29:56] Detective Smith. 我是警探史密斯
[29:57] Reno PD. 来自里诺警局
[29:59] I hear that you’ve been looking for CSI Dawn Banks. 我听说你在找现场调查员唐·班克斯
[30:01] Yeah, that’s right. 是的 没错
[30:03] She was supposed to be coming up our way– never showed. 她本该来找我们的 可至今尚未现身
[30:06] What was she doing with Reno PD? 她找你们里诺警局做什么
[30:08] She was coming up to identify her deceased son, Tyler. 她是来辨认她死去的儿子 泰勒
[30:13] That’s her son right there in the hallway. 她儿子正站在那边的走廊
[30:18] Okay, let’s step back. 好吧 从头说起
[30:20] Tell me what you know. 告诉我你掌握的情况
[30:22] Two nights ago, Reno officers found a deceased male 两天前 里诺警员在流浪者的货仓住所
[30:24] in a warehouse where homeless kids were known to squat. 发现了一具男尸
[30:27] Overdose. Badly decomposed. 药物过量而死 已严重腐烂
[30:29] Had a driver’s license identifying him as Tyler Banks. 驾照显示他是泰勒·班克斯
[30:33] I called Ms. Banks to break the news. 我打给班克斯女士告诉她这个消息
[30:36] She was at a trailer park working a case. 她当时正在拖车场调查一宗案子
[30:39] She was devastated. 极为震惊难过
[30:41] Tyler… 泰勒…
[30:46] Said that she had always feared a call like this about her son. 她说她一直担心会接到这样的电话
[30:49] She was gonna collect 她会从家里采集一份DNA样本
[30:50] a DNA exemplar from home and drive it up, 并开车送过来
[30:53] confirm I.D. She never showed. 以确认身份 可她从未现身
[30:56] So that’s why Dawn Banks was taking a DNA sample of Tyler. 这才是她收集泰勒DNA样本的真正原因
[31:01] He wasn’t her suspect. 他根本不是她的怀疑对象
[31:03] She thought he was dead. 她以为他死了
[31:05] Henry ran Tyler’s DNA against the rapist. 亨利将泰勒的DNA与强奸犯进行了比对
[31:08] He’s clear. 他是清白的
[31:09] Apparently, Tyler lent his I.D. to a buddy of his, 很显然 泰勒把他的驾照给了他的朋友
[31:11] a homeless guy who was heading up to Reno. 就是里诺警局发现的那名流浪者
[31:14] So his buddy O.D.’s, decomposes beyond recognition, 他朋友药物过量 腐烂得不可识别
[31:17] cops go off the I.D. in his pocket. 警察在他口袋里找到了驾照
[31:21] All right. 好吧
[31:21] So, let’s run this. 我们来理一遍
[31:23] You get the call that your son is dead, 你接到电话 通知你儿子已死
[31:25] and you pick up a piece of his laundry 你从换洗衣物里拿了一件
[31:27] – for DNA so you can I.D. him. – You start driving -以确认身份 -你开始驾车前往
[31:30] – up to Reno where the body is. – Right. Except… -尸体所在地里诺 -是的 但是…
[31:34] the road that her car 她的车并不是被抛弃在
[31:35] ends up on is not on the way to Reno. 驶往里诺警局的路上
[31:37] I found a receipt 我在唐的车里找到了
[31:39] in Dawn’s car from a truck stop, 一张汽车服务站的收据
[31:40] 德尔顿汽车服务站
[31:42] and the truck stop… 而那家汽车服务站..
[31:45] is at the junction of 95 and 373. 位于95号高速与373号高速的交叉口
[31:49] That’s when she started driving south, away from Reno. 那时起她向南开 偏离了驶往里诺的路
[31:51] So maybe the truck stop 所以也许那家汽车服务站
[31:53] is where she changed her mind, and her route. 就是她改变主意 同时改变路线的地方
[31:56] The question is: Where was she going? 问题是 她要去哪儿
[32:02] Tyler, 泰勒
[32:03] I need to ask you a question. Is there, um, 我得问你个问题
[32:05] any place off of Highway 373 that 从373高速路出去有没有什么地方
[32:07] may have meant something to your mom? 对你妈妈有特别的意义
[32:10] Why? 为什么这么问
[32:14] Your mom thought you were dead. 你妈妈以为你死了
[32:16] Your I.D. was on a young man who overdosed in Reno. 在里诺发现一名吸毒过量而死的年轻人 携有你的驾照
[32:19] She was driving out to identify your body, 她本来要赶过去认尸的
[32:21] and, for some reason, she changed her mind. 因为某些原因 她改变主意了
[32:23] She stopped at a truck stop, and, uh… 她在一个汽车服务站停下了
[32:26] we pulled the surveillance footage. 我们调出了监控录像
[32:28] It looks like she bought… 她好像买了
[32:30] vodka and acetaminophen. 伏特加和醋氨酚[两者同时大量服用可致命]
[32:32] – S-So she’s… – No, no, listen. -那她是要… -不不
[32:34] W-We don’t know that, but we think that maybe, 我们也不知道 但是我们觉得
[32:36] if she was going to do something to herself, 如果她要伤害自己的话
[32:38] she might have chosen a place that was significant. 会选在一个有特殊意义的地方
[32:43] She used to take me camping out there. 她以前带我去那儿野营过
[32:45] But, I mean, I-it was forever ago. 但那是很久很久以前了
[32:46] Okay, show me. Show me where. 告诉我 指给我看
[32:54] Good boy. 好孩子
[32:55] This favorite spot Tyler told you about, 你确定是往这边吗
[32:58] are you sure it’s this way? 泰勒跟你说的她最爱的地方
[32:59] That’s what he said. 他是这么说的
[33:00] But he and his mom haven’t been here in several years. 但是他跟他妈妈都好些年没来过这儿了
[33:02] – He was a little hazy. – Well, if Dawn’s up here, -他也有点印象模糊 -要是唐在这儿的话
[33:05] how many hours has it been? 该有多久了
[33:07] Over there. Come on. 在那儿 快点
[33:15] Dawn. 唐
[33:20] She’s got a pulse. 她还有脉搏
[33:22] Control, this is Adam-Zero-Four Yeager. 指挥中心 这里是A04耶格尔
[33:24] We have CSI Banks. North trail, 我们找到了班克斯调查员 往北边小路
[33:26] about a half-mile in. 八百米左右
[33:28] Send medics. Code three. 需要紧急医疗救援
[33:29] Dawn? Come on. 唐 醒醒
[33:33] Dawn, wake up, please. 唐 醒醒 求你了
[33:34] Tyler is alive. 泰勒还活着
[33:35] He’s okay. Come on. Stay with us, Dawn. 他没事了 坚持住 唐
[33:38] Dawn, help’s on the way. 唐 救护人员马上就来了
[33:50] We still have a serial rapist out there 我们的连环强奸犯跟拖车场有关
[33:52] with some kind of connection to that trailer park. 他还逍遥法外呢
[33:55] Right. 没错
[33:55] Want you to grab Henry, go out there 你带上亨利去那儿
[33:56] Hey, boss. Got your text. How’s CSI Banks? 老大 看到你的短信了 班克斯怎么样了
[33:57] and go through all the trash cans you can find. 把能找到的垃圾都清理一遍
[33:58] Oh, she’s in ICU. Morgan’s with her. 她在重症监护室 摩根跟她在一起
[33:59] If you come up with any biologicals, 找到任何可能的生物痕量
[34:01] Good. Uh, what’s up? 太好了 找我什么事
[34:01] run them against our rapist’s DNA. 都拿去跟强奸犯的DNA做比对
[34:03] We need to find out if he’s still 我们得知道
[34:05] in one of those trailers. 他是不是还在拖车房里
[34:06] – All right, I’m on it. – Thank you. -这就去办 -谢了
[34:22] Doing noble work here, ma’am. 我在做很崇高的事 女士
[34:26] Hodges? 霍奇斯
[34:28] Check this out. 过来看看这个
[34:34] So they got a top-of-the-line locks, security cam. They’re treating 他们装了高级锁和摄像头 一个破烂的拖车房
[34:39] a dinged-up trailer like it’s Fort Knox. 搞得跟诺克斯堡一样[美国北部军用地]
[34:41] Paranoid, or protecting something? 是出于多疑 还是真的想保护什么
[34:51] Couple of wadded-up tissues. 几团纸巾
[34:54] I know what I’m running first. 我知道该先做什么了
[35:10] DNA matches our rapist. DNA跟我们那个强奸犯相符
[35:12] We’ve got him. 逮着他了
[35:17] LVPD! 拉斯维加斯警察
[35:24] All clear. 安全
[35:26] Come on, Henry. 来吧 亨利
[35:32] Surveillance cam’s not hooked up. 监控摄像头没连上
[35:34] It’s just for show. 只是摆个样子
[35:40] Young brunettes. 年轻的棕发女孩
[35:42] Just like Amy and the other victims. 就跟艾米还有其他受害者一样
[35:44] I got pics of Amy with Jared Wallace, and, uh, 我这儿有艾米和贾里德·华莱士的合照
[35:48] other mementos. 还有些别的纪念品
[35:53] “Jared, I hope what we have will last forever. Amy.” “贾里德 我希望我们的感情能长久 艾米上”
[35:58] Certainly lasted in his mind. 对他来说是肯定的
[36:03] Guy rents this trailer to obsess and prepare in private. 这人租了个拖车房 秘密筹划
[36:08] Becomes his base when he starts to act out on his obsession. 当他实施行动时 这里就成了基地
[36:14] Did some acting here, too. 这里也有”行动”
[36:17] I’ll swab. 我会擦拭提取
[36:21] 贾里德
[36:29] 肯·华莱士
[36:29] Heart medication. 心脏病药物
[36:31] Swiped Daddy’s prescription. 偷了爸爸的处方药
[36:38] A gray hair. 一根灰色头发
[36:47] It’s not Jared. 不是贾里德
[36:52] It’s Dad. 是他爸
[36:56] I guess I can understand, Mr. Wallace. 我想我能理解 华莱士先生
[36:59] This whole event started innocently at first. 最初你并没有动歪念头
[37:02] You know, son brings home his girlfriend to meet Dad. 儿子带女朋友回家见爸爸
[37:04] She’s attractive. 她很迷人
[37:05] Dad likes her. He notices her. 爸爸很喜欢她 留意她
[37:07] He liked having Amy around, 他喜欢艾米常来
[37:08] so he invites her to family picnics, outings, 就邀请她参加家庭野餐 郊游
[37:12] but then things get weird. 但后来事情就变味了
[37:14] Dad gets kind of jealous of son. Right? 爸爸有点嫉妒儿子了 对吗
[37:18] You also took from him, too. 你还拿走了他的东西
[37:19] You took his jacket, his love letters. 拿了他的夹克 情书
[37:21] And you took from Amy, too. 你还夺去了艾米的东西
[37:25] You know, we asked Amy about you. 我们问过艾米对你的看法
[37:28] What did she say? 她说什么
[37:30] She said, 她说
[37:31] “Ken Wallace walked in on me once or twice in the shower, “肯·华莱士在我洗澡时进来过一两次”
[37:35] “But it was innocent. “但他是无辜的”
[37:37] “He was sweet, clumsy, older man. “他是个温柔的 笨手笨脚的老头”
[37:40] Nothing sexual about him.” “没什么吸引力”
[37:44] So you had to change that, 所以你要改变现状
[37:45] so, when Amy broke up with Jared, about a week later, 艾米和贾里德分手约一周后
[37:48] you know, and you’re gonna lose her, too, 你感到也要失去她了
[37:49] you decided to do something about it. 所以你打算做点什么
[37:52] Get a funky old trailer, 找了个又老又旧的拖车房
[37:53] hired some brunette hookers. 雇了几个褐色头发的妓女
[37:56] Got their DNA from the sheets. 从床单上找到了她们的DNA
[37:59] But you stepped over the line. 但后来有点过火了
[38:02] You started to prowl around condos just like Amy’s. 你开始在类似艾米公寓的住所外徘徊
[38:05] Started to stalk young women, brunettes, just like Amy. 开始跟踪褐发的年轻女人 正如艾米一样
[38:08] You broke into their house. 你闯进她们家
[38:10] You broke into their bedroom to act out your sick rape fantasies, 闯进卧室 演练你那病态的强奸幻想
[38:15] all in preparation… for Amy. 一切都是为了艾米而准备的
[38:23] Amy was worth it. 艾米值得我这么做
[38:27] The woman… is a miracle. 这女人 是个奇迹
[38:31] Jared had her, he messed it up. 贾里德曾拥有她 却搞砸了
[38:36] When I had my chance with her… 当我有机会和她在一起时
[38:40] I made it perfect. 我让一切都完美了
[38:59] Doctors say your mom’s gonna pull through. 医生说你妈妈会好起来的
[39:04] I never wanted to hurt her. 我从没想过要伤害她
[39:07] I know. 我知道
[39:08] Or make it easy for her to believe I’d end up dead that way. 或是让她觉得我会是那种死法
[39:22] You know, I-I just keep thinking about how cold she was out there. 我忍不住地想 她在外面该有多冷
[39:28] You know, I could’ve told her, sleeping outside sucks. 我本可以告诉她 在外面睡觉糟透了
[39:37] She’s going to need you, Tyler, more than ever. 她需要你 泰勒 非常需要你
[39:44] I swear to God, 我向上帝发誓
[39:47] I’m not leaving the house for a second. 我再也不会离开家了
[39:51] I’m done… with everything, everyone else. 我愿跟其他所有人和所有事都断绝关系
[39:55] Just let her be okay. 只要她能好起来
[40:00] Please let her be okay. 求你让她好起来
犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第14季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第14季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme