时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:34] | Money plays. | 现金下注 |
[00:35] | $100. | 一百美金 |
[00:42] | Eleven. | 十一点 |
[00:47] | Doubling down. | 双倍下注 |
[00:49] | – 21. | -二十一点 |
[00:57] | Two or 12. | 两点还是十二点[A可算1或11] |
[01:00] | Splitting aces. | 对A分算 |
[01:04] | 21. | 二十一点 |
[01:05] | 21. | 二十一点 |
[01:11] | Blackjack. | 黑杰克 |
[01:15] | Blackjack. | 黑杰克 |
[01:18] | Eyes on BJ-13. | 注意下BJ-13台 |
[01:20] | I’m already on him, Bobby. I don’t know what to tell you. | 已经盯着了 鲍比 但是怎么说呢 |
[01:22] | I can’t figure out how he’s doing it. | 我看不出他耍了什么把戏 |
[01:26] | Blackjack. | 黑杰克 |
[01:28] | Whoo! $100,000. | 十万元 |
[01:34] | Twenty-one. | 二十一点 |
[01:36] | 21. Blackjack. | 二十一点 黑杰克 |
[01:38] | $200,000. | 二十万 |
[01:40] | Shuffle. | 洗牌 |
[01:45] | 21. | 二十一点 |
[01:47] | Okay, I think you’re done. | 你可以下桌了 |
[01:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:53] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[01:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[02:02] | I think I’m done. | 我觉得我差不多了 |
[02:06] | Cash me out. | 帮我换现吧 |
[02:08] | That’s a hell of a run there, uh, Mr…. | 桌上的筹码可不少啊 您贵姓… |
[02:12] | That’s about $350,000. | 差不多有三十五万美元 |
[02:15] | Your lucky day. | 真走运 |
[02:16] | I have a proposition for you. | 这样 我们给您安排了一下 |
[02:18] | Why don’t you stick around? | 不如您再逗留一会儿 |
[02:19] | We’re gonna put you upstairs in a suite on us. | 到我们楼上雅间小坐一会儿 |
[02:22] | You can eat up, | 酒水免费 |
[02:23] | clean up, | 稍加休整 |
[02:24] | and then come back down here in a few hours | 几个小时之后再下来 |
[02:25] | and take us for everything we got. | 届时我们准备好一切给你 |
[02:28] | How does that sound? | 您觉得怎么样 |
[02:29] | No, I’d like to cash out… | 不用了 我想换现 |
[02:34] | now. | 就现在 |
[02:48] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[02:54] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[02:55] | Do you know what time it is? | 你知道现在几点了吗 |
[02:56] | – I’m sorry? – It’s 8:00 a.M., | -怎么了 -现在是早上八点 |
[02:58] | as in the graveyard shift ended two hours ago. | 夜班两小时前就结束了 |
[03:02] | You realize that, right? | 你知道的吧 |
[03:04] | This body is, is mine. | 这具尸体 归我管 |
[03:06] | I’m not going to get into a turf war with you right now. | 我现在不想和你抢尸体 |
[03:09] | Because you’ll lose. | 因为你肯定会输 |
[03:12] | Look, don’t make me call your supervisor. | 别逼我叫你的主管 |
[03:14] | Oh, too late. | 来不及了 |
[03:16] | And you are…? | 请问你是… |
[03:17] | Sean Yeager, day shift. | 肖恩·耶格尔 早班调查员 |
[03:20] | Oh, Yeager. | 是你啊 耶格尔 |
[03:22] | Yeah, your supervisor speaks very highly of you. | 你的主管对你评价很高 |
[03:24] | You’re a CSI-2, right? | 是二级现场调查员 是吗 |
[03:26] | Yeah, one solve away from a promotion? | 还差一桩案子就能升级了吧 |
[03:29] | – Yes, sir. – You know, I-I never cared much for this | -是的 -我对于早班夜班什么的 |
[03:31] | day shift versus night shift crap. | 向来不感冒 |
[03:33] | I mean, we’re all one crime lab, right? | 我们都来自同一个罪案实验室 |
[03:37] | All for one, one for all. | 齐心协力 共属一家 |
[03:39] | Okay, look, cards on the table here. | 好吧 让我打开天窗说亮话 |
[03:42] | I really do need this solve to be a solo. | 我必须单独完成这个案子 |
[03:46] | I hate to break it to you, | 抱歉打破你的美梦 |
[03:47] | Yeager, but I don’t think this is the game-changer | 耶格尔 我觉得这个案子并不能 |
[03:50] | that you’re looking for. | 助你升级一臂之力 |
[03:51] | Homeless guy assaulted in an alley. | 一个流浪汉在小巷里遭到攻击 |
[03:53] | Looks like a trash run. | 估摸着就是在垃圾箱里翻一翻 |
[03:55] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[03:56] | I’m not so sure about that. | 我不这么认为 |
[03:57] | Yeah, I think I’m with you. | 我同意 |
[03:59] | Why, do you got something? | 你有发现什么吗 |
[04:00] | Uh, my wife Barbara | 我妻子芭芭拉 |
[04:02] | is stranded at the airport, needs a lift. | 滞留在了机场要人接 |
[04:04] | So you should go pick her up. | 那你就去接她好了 |
[04:06] | We’ll take care of this. | 我们俩会解决这个案子 |
[04:08] | The two of you work together? | 你们俩一起吗 |
[04:10] | I think that’s a great idea. | 我觉得不错 |
[04:14] | Don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[04:15] | Like you said, | 就像你所说的 |
[04:16] | all for one and one for all. | 齐心协力 共属一家 |
[04:57] | Whew, this guy is ripe, | 这家伙一股味道 |
[05:00] | and I don’t think it’s decomp. | 我觉得这不是腐烂的味道 |
[05:02] | I think he just | 我觉得他真的应该 |
[05:02] | may have really needed a shower. | 好好洗个澡了 |
[05:04] | He’s got dirty clothes, | 衣服很脏 |
[05:05] | got weathered skin. | 皮肤风化严重 |
[05:07] | He’s been living on the streets for quite a while, you can tell. | 很明显他已经露宿街头很久了 |
[05:10] | You get a wallet, David? | 你找到钱包没 大卫 |
[05:11] | No wallet– I checked. | 没有皮夹 找过了 |
[05:12] | Yeager, | 耶格尔 |
[05:14] | come on, man, you know the protocol. | 你知道规矩的 |
[05:15] | You can’t touch my body without my authorization. | 没经过我的允许 你不能碰我的尸体 |
[05:18] | I didn’t touch your body. | 我没碰你的尸体 |
[05:19] | I saw a wear pattern on the back pocket with no lump. | 我看到后侧口袋有磨损 却没有隆起 |
[05:22] | No lump, no wallet. | 没有隆起就没有钱包 |
[05:23] | I figure the guy gets mugged, the attacker rifles | 我觉得这家伙被抢了 抢匪洗劫了 |
[05:25] | through the wallet and tosses it | 他的钱包然后把它 |
[05:27] | in the nearest trash receptacle. | 扔进了最近的垃圾箱 |
[05:28] | Hey, I’m not in here for my health. | 我可不是来这里锻炼身体的 |
[05:30] | You’ve been in there for a while. You found a wallet yet? | 你翻了有一会儿了 找到钱包了吗 |
[05:32] | I’m working on it. | 还在找 |
[05:34] | liver temp was 91.1, | 肝温32.8摄氏度 |
[05:36] | which puts time of death at around 3:00 this morning. | 所以死亡时间大概是今天凌晨三点 |
[05:40] | I count 12 sharp-force injuries with a two-inch blade. | 我找到十二处两英寸宽的利刃刺伤 |
[05:44] | Stabbed in the back. | 被人捅在后背上 |
[05:45] | I know how he feels. | 我知道那是什么感觉 |
[05:47] | You know what? | 跟你说吧 |
[05:48] | When we close this case, you can have the solve. | 等我们结案的时候 功劳归你 |
[05:50] | Thanks, | 谢了 |
[05:51] | but I don’t need your charity. | 但我不需要你的施舍 |
[05:53] | Case… | 箱子 |
[05:56] | in point. | 找到了 |
[05:57] | Blood says it’s related. | 血迹说明跟案子有关 |
[06:02] | Empty. | 空的 |
[06:03] | What is homeless guy doing with | 这个流浪汉拿着个 |
[06:04] | the Mission: Impossible briefcase? | 《碟中谍》里的手提箱干嘛 |
[06:07] | So much for your trash run. | 垃圾箱之旅收获颇丰 |
[06:17] | Got blood drops. | 这里有血滴 |
[06:19] | Looks like the assault started right here. | 看来袭击是从这里开始的 |
[06:21] | Our victim is heading down the alley, | 受害者正朝着巷子里走 |
[06:23] | he gets attacked from behind. | 背后受到袭击 |
[06:24] | The assailant grabs the briefcase, | 袭击者抢走了箱子 |
[06:26] | steals what’s inside. | 偷了里面的东西 |
[06:30] | But these blood smears | 但这些血污拖痕 |
[06:32] | and drag marks say that it didn’t end there. | 说明并没有到此为止 |
[06:35] | The killer sees his victim still alive, | 凶手看到受害者还活着 |
[06:38] | trying to crawl away, | 而且试图爬走 |
[06:39] | so he drags him out of sight, finishes him off. | 所以把他拖到暗处 结果了他 |
[06:43] | You know, | 看见没 |
[06:44] | you see that blood on his finger and under his hand? | 你看到他手指上和手掌下的血了吗 |
[06:47] | Weird, right? | 很奇怪不是吗 |
[06:49] | DE D.E. | |
[06:51] | What do you suppose that means? | 你觉得那是什么意思 |
[06:53] | Well, maybe it’s a, a message, you know, | 也许是一条信息 |
[06:56] | last words to a loved one. | 给爱人最后的话 |
[06:58] | Or, if it were me, | 或者 如果是我的话 |
[07:00] | my dying breath, | 拼尽最后一口气 |
[07:02] | I’d try to identify my killer. | 我也要指认杀我的凶手 |
[07:04] | I see you’re not the sentimental type. | 看得出来你不是个感性的人 |
[07:06] | Okay, I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[07:10] | Oh, boy, honey, I’m so sorry. | 亲爱的 真抱歉 |
[07:13] | Problem solved. | 问题解决了 |
[07:14] | Conrad wanted me to reschedule a hearing. | 康拉德让我重新安排一次听证会 |
[07:16] | It’s okay, I get it, I know you’re a very busy person. | 没关系 我能理解 我知道你是个大忙人 |
[07:19] | That’s why I said I would take a taxi from the airport. | 所以我说我可以从机场打车回来 |
[07:22] | No, no, I told you I wanted to take you home. | 不 说好我要送你回家的 |
[07:24] | I’m gonna, I’m gonna take you home. | 我会的 我会送你回家的 |
[07:25] | Sit first. | 先坐吧 |
[07:26] | Have something to eat. | 吃点东西 |
[07:27] | – These pastries are good. – Pastry? | -这些点心还不错 -点心 |
[07:29] | No, I– ah, I’m sorry, I can’t– couldn’t possibly… | 不 抱歉 我不能 不能吃 |
[07:33] | I will– let me have a hit of that coffee, though. | 我得 让我喝一口咖啡吧 |
[07:35] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[07:41] | I’m sorry, really, I… | 我很抱歉 真的 我… |
[07:43] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[07:44] | How was Seattle? | 西雅图怎么样 |
[07:45] | Maya and Katie are both doing very well, | 玛雅和凯蒂都过得很好 |
[07:47] | and Ryan talked with his company | 瑞恩跟他的公司说要在家工作 |
[07:49] | and worked it out so he can stay home more. | 这样他就能多在家里陪她们了 |
[07:51] | That’s good. | 挺好的 |
[07:55] | Have you talked to Charlie? | 你跟查理谈过了吗 |
[07:57] | It’s been crazy around here. | 这里一直都很忙 |
[07:58] | I-I know I got a couple of messages from him. | 我是收到了他的几条信息 |
[08:00] | – Is there something I should know? – Well, there’s something | -有什么我应该知道的吗 -有些事 |
[08:02] | he would like to tell you himself. | 他想亲自告诉你 |
[08:04] | Oh, come on, come on, that’s not fair. | 拜托 告诉我吧 这样不公平 |
[08:06] | I promise I’ll act surprised. | 我保证我会装作惊讶的样子 |
[08:08] | What? What? | 是什么 是什么 |
[08:09] | He’s gotten an offer from Eastern Indiana– | 他被东印第安纳大学录取了 |
[08:12] | full scholarship, starting point guard. | 全奖 首发控球后卫 |
[08:15] | Is he gonna take it? | 他会接受吗 |
[08:17] | Well, I think so. | 我觉得会吧 |
[08:19] | Well, that is news. | 好吧 那真是新闻 |
[08:23] | It’s great, it-it’s just that, you know… | 很好 只是 你懂的… |
[08:26] | one of the reasons why we took this job was so we could be, | 我们接受这个工作的原因之一就是 |
[08:30] | you know, near Charlie, watch him play his games. | 我们可以离查理近些 看他打球 |
[08:34] | I think getting away could be good for him. | 我觉得离开这里可能对他更好 |
[08:37] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[08:40] | I just didn’t expect it, that’s all. | 我只是没想到这么快就结束了 |
[08:42] | Things change, plans change. | 世事无常 计划赶不上变化 |
[08:47] | That sounds like another discussion we need to have. | 听起来我们还要再好好谈谈 |
[08:50] | Yeah, but at another time. | 对 但是下次吧 |
[08:53] | I can tell you’re busy, sweetheart, | 我知道你很忙 亲爱的 |
[08:55] | and I can take a taxi. | 我坐出租回去就行 |
[09:04] | Hey, Doc, got your message. | 医生 收到你的短信了 |
[09:05] | You have something for me? | 你有什么发现吗 |
[09:06] | Yeah, still working on our alley John Doe, | 对 我还在解剖无名男尸 |
[09:10] | but I found this in one of the wound tracts. | 我在伤口里发现了这个 |
[09:12] | Maybe a piece of the murder weapon. | 或许是凶器的一部分 |
[09:14] | Tip of the blade — maybe it broke off. | 刀片的尖端 也许是断掉的 |
[09:16] | I’ll get it to Hodges. | 我拿去给霍奇斯 |
[09:18] | Tell me something — these wound patterns… | 你帮我看看 这些伤口… |
[09:20] | I admit sometimes cases start to blur together, | 我承认有时候我可能把不同的案子搅混 |
[09:22] | but I could swear I have seen this somewhere before. | 但我总觉得我见过类似的伤痕 |
[09:26] | Well, the two wounds in the center, | 中间这两道伤痕 |
[09:27] | closest to the spine, appear | 最接近脊椎的伤痕 |
[09:29] | deeper, wider. | 看起来更深更宽 |
[09:30] | Almost like the killer twisted the blade. | 几乎像是凶手稍微转了下刀 |
[09:32] | Yeah, but the rest of the wounds are clean, sharp. | 是啊 但是其余的伤口却都很干脆 |
[09:36] | That could be overkill, rage. | 或许是因愤怒而多捅了几刀 |
[09:38] | Or something else — a signature. | 也有其他的可能 某种特征 |
[09:41] | I’ll pull some case files, see what I can find. | 我去查查案例 看能不能找出什么 |
[09:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:14] | 利息 | |
[10:15] | 抵押收据 | |
[10:16] | 鲁比银山州当铺 | |
[10:20] | 鲁比银山州当铺 | |
[10:38] | Well, don’t you look like a lovely couple. | 真是男才女貌啊 |
[10:41] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[10:42] | You’re in the market for a ring? | 你们是来找戒指的吧 |
[10:44] | Uh, information, | 其实是找线索 |
[10:47] | actually. I am CSI Brody, | 我是犯罪现场调查员布洛迪 |
[10:49] | and this is CSI Yeager. | 这位是现场调查员耶格尔 |
[10:50] | – I take it you’re Ruby. – Yes, but… | -你应该就是鲁比吧 -是 不过 |
[10:53] | if this is police business, I must confess, | 我得先声明 如果你们是有事而来 |
[10:55] | just the name on the door. | 我只是门上挂着的名字 |
[10:57] | My boys run the store now. | 现在是我的儿子们在打理这家店 |
[10:59] | I just come in occasionally to help out. | 我只是偶尔来帮帮忙 |
[11:01] | Keeps me out of trouble. | 不会卷入什么麻烦 |
[11:03] | Kyle! | 凯尔 |
[11:04] | Zeke! | 齐克 |
[11:05] | Little help up front. | 过来帮帮忙 |
[11:06] | Coming, Ma. What’s up? | 来了 妈 什么事 |
[11:08] | Well, these very nice, uh, police folks | 这两位友好的警察 |
[11:11] | would like to talk to you about something. | 想和你们谈谈 |
[11:13] | I’ll be in the back if you need me. | 我就在后面 有事找我 |
[11:15] | Oh, and, honey, | 还有 亲爱的 |
[11:17] | don’t let him get away. | 千万别放走他 |
[11:21] | Uh, okay. Um… | 好吧 |
[11:23] | we recovered this pawn ticket. | 我们复原了这张抵押收据 |
[11:25] | Looks like it’s from one of your customers last night. | 应该是你们昨晚的一位顾客的 |
[11:28] | We just need a name. | 我们只想知道他的名字 |
[11:30] | ‘Kay, what’s this about? | 好 这是怎么一回事 |
[11:31] | Well, that wasn’t the question. | 你没回答我们的问题 |
[11:33] | This is time-stamped 11:49. | 收据上写着11点49 |
[11:36] | Why don’t you look that up? | 你们查查看吧 |
[11:37] | Uh, our computers are down right now, | 目前我们的系统出了点问题 |
[11:39] | so… | 所以 |
[11:41] | 11:49? | 11点49吗 |
[11:43] | Plaid shirt, | 格子呢衬衫 |
[11:44] | T-shirt, jeans, smelled bad. | T恤衫 牛仔裤 很难闻 |
[11:46] | Farami watch. 14 karat pinky ring, | 法拉米手表 十四克拉的小指戒指 |
[11:48] | the inscription worn off, | 上面印的字都磨光了 |
[11:49] | 90 days at 23%. $200, | 百分之二十三的利息 抵押九十天 |
[11:51] | uh, cash on the barrel. | 两百美元 交易时付了钱 |
[11:53] | Wow. | 天呐 |
[11:55] | You remembered all that? | 这么多细节你都记得 |
[11:58] | Can you remember his name? | 你还记得他的名字吗 |
[12:00] | Jeremy Sikes. | 杰里米·赛克斯 |
[12:01] | 1139 Cornell Road, St. George, Utah, 84780. | 犹他州圣乔治科奈尔街1139号 邮编84780 |
[12:05] | Made a copy of his driver’s license, too. | 我还拷贝了他的驾照 |
[12:07] | It’s 200 bucks for a Farami watch and a gold ring? | 法拉米手表和金戒指就值两百块钱吗 |
[12:10] | Can see you’re, uh, | 看得出来你们 |
[12:11] | – real generous. – It’s a secure loan. | -真是大方啊 -这是很安全的贷款 |
[12:13] | Guy doesn’t come back for it, that’s on him. | 要是他不来赎 也不干我们的事 |
[12:15] | You sure it’s just on him? | 你确定吗 |
[12:17] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[12:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:21] | You mind if I hold onto this? | 这个能给我吗 |
[12:22] | Uh, yeah, sure. I always make a duplicate. | 好啊 没问题 我一般都有备份 |
[12:24] | – You never know. – Oh, and the watch and the ring. | -世事难料 -还有就是手表和戒指 |
[12:27] | You guys still have those, right? | 还在你们手里 对吧 |
[12:29] | Yeah. We got ’em. | 对 我们有 |
[12:31] | Great. We’ll take those to go. | 太好了 那也给我们带走吧 |
[12:34] | 犹他州机动车辆部门 | |
[12:36] | Wow, somebody had a good night. | 看来他那晚很走运啊 |
[12:38] | Yep, that’s Jeremy Sikes from last night | 没错 这是昨晚派克赌场大厅的 |
[12:40] | from the eye-in-the-sky from Pike’s Gambling Hall. | 监控拍下的杰里米·赛克斯的录像 |
[12:43] | This was distributed to security at all the casinos in town | 这段录像被传给了城里的各个赌场 |
[12:46] | with a warning to keep a lookout for this guy. | 同时还警告其他赌场提防着他 |
[12:49] | Why? Was he causing trouble? | 为什么 他有惹什么事儿吗 |
[12:51] | Oh, the worst kind. | 大事呢 |
[12:52] | At least in Vegas. | 至少在维加斯算大事 |
[12:54] | Our friend here took his $200 from Ruby’s Pawn Shop, | 他从鲁比当铺拿走了两百美元之后 |
[12:57] | walked into Pike’s and 37 hands, | 走进了派克赌场 玩了三十七手 |
[13:00] | 45 minutes later, he had $350,000. | 四十五分钟之后 赢了三十五万 |
[13:03] | Wow. | 我的天 |
[13:05] | Well, at least we know | 至少我们现在知道 |
[13:05] | why he had that briefcase. | 他的手提箱是从哪里来的 |
[13:08] | $200 turning into 350 grand– | 两百块变成了三十五万 |
[13:11] | come on, what are the odds of that? | 这是什么概率啊 |
[13:12] | I’d say somewhere in the range of being eaten by a shark | 那得和被鲨鱼吃掉 |
[13:15] | while being struck by lightning. | 同时还被雷击的概率差不多吧 |
[13:16] | – Yeah… – The casino, obviously, | -是啊 -赌场方面显然 |
[13:18] | thought that he was cheating. | 认为他出老千了 |
[13:19] | Card counting? | 算牌吗 |
[13:20] | No, the betting pattern was off. | 不是 不是投注模式的关系 |
[13:21] | They suspected collusion with his dealer, Kristi Holt, | 他们怀疑他跟发牌员克丽丝蒂·霍尔特串谋 |
[13:25] | who, by the way, did not show up for work this morning. | 而且她今天上午没去上班 |
[13:28] | You’re thinking that Sikes and Holt | 你认为赛克斯和霍尔特 |
[13:30] | were scamming the casino. | 在骗赌场的钱 |
[13:32] | And then Holt stabbed Sikes in the back– literally– | 然后霍尔特在赛克斯背后捅了刀子 |
[13:35] | and ran off with the money. | 然后带着钱跑了 |
[13:36] | Interesting theory, but… | 这个推理很有意思 不过 |
[13:39] | Look at that– | 看这个 |
[13:39] | Sikes drew quite the crowd. Any one of them could’ve | 赛克斯引来了一群人 其中任何一个人 |
[13:42] | followed him back into the alley, right? | 都有可能尾随他进了那条小巷 对吧 |
[13:44] | My money’s still on the dealer. | 我觉得还是发牌员的可能性大 |
[13:45] | That’s because you’re assuming that they were cheating. | 那是因为你觉得他们作弊了 |
[13:47] | Of course they cheated. | 当然作弊了 |
[13:49] | No, and Sikes even tried to I.D. his killer | 再说 赛克斯还用自己的血 |
[13:51] | in his own blood: | 指明了凶手呢 |
[13:53] | “D-E” spells “dealer” to me. | DE拼出来不就是发牌员的意思吗 |
[13:55] | Look, for all we know, this is just one of those | 听着 从目前来看 这不过是 |
[13:58] | great Vegas stories: | 维加斯的那些传奇故事之一 |
[13:59] | Guy pawns his last possessions, | 一个人当掉了最后的身家 |
[14:02] | nets it all and wins. | 孤注一掷 然后赢了 |
[14:04] | The two of them are total strangers | 这两个人是彻头彻尾的陌生人 |
[14:06] | and it’s just a case of dumb luck. | 这事儿就是瞎猫碰上死耗子 |
[14:07] | I don’t believe in luck. | 我不相信是运气 |
[14:09] | Me, neither. | 我也不信 |
[14:10] | Why? What do you got? | 为什么 你有什么发现 |
[14:12] | A connection… between Jeremy Sikes | 杰里米·赛克斯和发牌员克丽丝蒂·霍尔特 |
[14:14] | and our dealer Kristi Holt. | 之间有关系 |
[14:17] | The watch that Sikes pawned for stake money | 赛克斯为了筹赌资当掉的那只表 |
[14:19] | turned out to belong to Kristi’s husband. | 原来是克丽丝蒂的丈夫的 |
[14:22] | And here’s the kicker: | 最关键的在这儿 |
[14:24] | her husband was murdered two months ago. | 她丈夫两个月前被杀了 |
[14:27] | Dumb luck, huh? | 还是瞎猫碰上死耗子吗 |
[14:30] | I’m thinking that maybe this casino heist | 我觉得这次克丽丝蒂联合赛克斯坑赌场的钱 |
[14:32] | isn’t the first time that Kristi enlisted Sikes | 可能并不是他们俩 |
[14:35] | to engage in a little dirty work. | 第一次狼狈为奸 |
[14:38] | Two months ago, she has him murder her husband. | 两个月前 她雇他杀了自己的丈夫 |
[14:41] | And, last night, after they both scammed the casino, | 昨晚 骗了赌场的钱后 |
[14:45] | Kristi kills Sikes. | 克丽丝蒂就杀了赛克斯 |
[14:47] | So it looks like we have this Kristi Holt | 看来这个克丽丝蒂·霍尔特 |
[14:49] | dealing the death card– | 发了一手死亡牌 |
[14:51] | not just once, but twice. | 一人不够 两人都亡 |
[14:58] | It’s Yaeger and I pull the cold case file | 我和耶格尔调到了那个二十一点发牌员的丈夫 |
[15:00] | on the murder of Simon Holt, our blackjack dealer’s husband. | 西蒙·霍尔特被杀案的卷宗 |
[15:04] | You and Yaeger. | 你和耶格尔 |
[15:06] | Nice to see you kids getting along. | 我很高兴你们能合得来 |
[15:08] | Yeah, well, let’s just be clear: | 是啊 不过说清楚了 |
[15:09] | I’m Rizzoli and she’s Isles. | 我是里佐利 她是艾尔斯 |
[15:09] | 里佐利和艾尔斯是美剧《妙女神探》的女主人公 | |
[15:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:11] | Anyway, the case is still open. | 反正这个案子还没破 |
[15:14] | And maybe open because day shift was investigating. | 没破可能是因为早班的人在查吧 |
[15:17] | Don’t look at me, okay? I was on the swing shift then. | 别看着我 行吗 我那会儿上中班呢 |
[15:19] | The night of the murder, Kristi Holt was questioned. | 谋杀案发当晚 克丽丝蒂·霍尔特被问了话 |
[15:22] | She said she finished up her shift at Pike’s | 她说她从派克赌场下班 |
[15:24] | then left the casino to meet up with her husband Simon. | 离开赌场去见了她老公西蒙 |
[15:28] | They met for dinner, then got home around midnight. | 他们一起吃了晚饭 大概半夜到的家 |
[15:30] | She was really tired. | 她很累 |
[15:31] | Immediately went upstairs to bed | 立刻上楼睡觉了 |
[15:33] | and he went to the living room to watch the news. | 而他去了客厅看新闻 |
[15:35] | And that’s when she heard two shots ring out. | 那时候她听见了两声枪响 |
[15:36] | She ran downstairs and found her husband dead | 她跑下楼 发现她丈夫死了 |
[15:38] | and the place was ransacked. | 家里也被洗劫了 |
[15:40] | So Kristi Holt’s story is that | 所以克丽丝蒂·霍尔特的说法是 |
[15:41] | her husband walked in on some guy robbing the place. | 她丈夫正好碰上有人去他家抢劫 |
[15:44] | Now, in defense of day shift, it was a good story. | 我替早班的人说句话 这说法很合理 |
[15:47] | There was no reason to doubt it. | 没理由怀疑 |
[15:49] | Until last night… | 直到昨晚 |
[15:50] | when Jeremy Sikes turned up dead. | 杰里米·赛克斯死了 |
[15:53] | After pawning Kristi Holt’s husband’s watch, | 那是在他当掉克丽丝蒂·霍尔特丈夫的手表 |
[15:56] | and going on one hell of a run at her blackjack table. | 并跑去她那儿玩二十一点以后 |
[16:00] | They say there are no coincidences. | 不是说世上无巧合吗 |
[16:02] | Yeah, but… sometimes there are. | 是 不过有时候巧合就是存在 |
[16:05] | Yeah. Right. | 对 没错 |
[16:07] | Dumb luck. | 瞎猫碰上死耗子 |
[16:07] | I thought we agreed that luck wasn’t a player in this. | 我们不是都同意这里面没有巧合的事吗 |
[16:12] | All right, well, then, call it destiny. | 行 那就称之为宿命 |
[16:14] | – or fate. – Of all of the | -或是天意 -世界上 |
[16:15] | blackjack tables in all of the world– | 这么多玩二十一点的赌桌 |
[16:17] | is that where you’re going with this? | 你是想这样说下去吗 |
[16:18] | No, where I’m going with this | 不是 我是想说 |
[16:19] | is there’s one person still alive | 有个人还活着 |
[16:20] | who can answer these questions. | 可以回答所有的问题 |
[16:24] | What, is that your wife again? | 又是你老婆 |
[16:25] | No, someone else’s. | 不是 是别人 |
[16:27] | A widow, as a matter of fact. | 应该说是个寡妇 |
[16:30] | Brass just picked up Kristi Holt. | 布拉斯刚把克丽丝蒂·霍尔特抓住了 |
[16:32] | If this is about what happened last night, | 如果这是因为昨晚发生的事 |
[16:35] | I’ll tell you what I told Bobby, my pit boss: | 我已经跟我的赌场老板鲍比说过了 |
[16:37] | It was a straight-up run. | 真的是连庄赢 |
[16:39] | There was no cheat. | 没有作弊 |
[16:40] | If we’re just talking about cheating here, | 如果我们在这儿只讨论作弊的话 |
[16:43] | then this is your lucky night. | 那就是你的幸运夜了 |
[16:45] | Now it’s my turn to deal. | 现在该我做庄了 |
[16:49] | Your pal Jeremy Sikes. | 你的朋友杰里米·赛克斯 |
[16:51] | Oh, my God, wha… that’s… the guy. | 天哪 就是他 |
[16:53] | I… Is he…? | 他是不是… |
[16:55] | Dead? Yeah. | 死了 没错 |
[16:56] | But I think you know that. | 但是我认为你知情 |
[16:59] | How about I hit you again? | 我再给你点提示 |
[17:01] | Your husband Simon. | 你的丈夫西蒙 |
[17:03] | This is the time in this gambling session, | 如果这时候是在赌局中 |
[17:06] | when you go bust. | 你就出局了 |
[17:07] | Or you play your ace in the hole and tell me the truth. | 还是你要使出杀手锏把真相告诉我 |
[17:10] | The truth? | 真相 |
[17:12] | The truth is my husband was murdered | 真相就是我丈夫撞见入室抢劫 |
[17:14] | when he walked in on a burglary. | 然后被杀了 |
[17:15] | You sure you want to stick with that story? | 你确定还要坚持编那个故事吗 |
[17:17] | It’s not a story. | 这不是什么故事 |
[17:18] | Yes, it is. And you really ought to hang out | 它就是 而且你真的应该 |
[17:20] | with a better class of co-conspirator– | 找个更好的同伙 |
[17:22] | or at least a smarter one– | 至少也得更聪明点 |
[17:23] | because your pal Jeremy pawned your husband’s watch | 因为你的朋友杰里米把你丈夫的手表 |
[17:26] | for $200 and brought the money to the table– | 当了两百美金然后把这些钱用到了赌桌上 |
[17:28] | that’s what staked him in the game. | 那就是他的赌金 |
[17:30] | This guy… had Simon’s watch? | 这人…有西蒙的表 |
[17:32] | Yes. | 没错 |
[17:34] | If he had his watch, | 如果他有他的表 |
[17:35] | it must be because he stole it | 那肯定是他偷的 |
[17:37] | because he’s the one who broke in our house. | 因为就是他闯进我们家的 |
[17:40] | Or there could be another explanation: | 或者还有另外一种解释 |
[17:42] | You could’ve given it to him as a little thank-you gift | 有可能是你把表当作杀了你老公的谢礼 |
[17:44] | for killing your husband. | 送给了他 |
[17:46] | That’s sick! | 变态吧 |
[17:47] | I gave that watch to Simon for our anniversary! | 这块表是我给西蒙的周年纪念礼 |
[17:49] | Yeah. We checked with Farami. | 没错 我们和法拉米核实过了 |
[17:51] | It’s a special order. | 是特别定制的 |
[17:53] | Around $2,000. | 大概是两千美金 |
[17:54] | So I, I looked at the insurance records, | 所以我查看了保险记录 |
[17:56] | the claims and the police statements, | 索赔还有警方的供词等等 |
[17:59] | and… nowhere is there mention of a $2,000 watch. | 没有一处提到这两千美金的表 |
[18:04] | My husband was murdered, Detective. | 我丈夫是被谋杀的 警探 |
[18:06] | I forgot about the damn watch! | 我忘了那块破表 |
[18:07] | You didn’t forget about the insurance money. | 可你没忘保险金 |
[18:09] | Which went to pay off Simon’s debts! | 那是用来还西蒙的债务的 |
[18:11] | Which is why you and Jeremy doubled down | 也是为什么你和杰里米 |
[18:14] | at Pike’s Gambling Hall, to the tune of $350,000. | 在派克赌场合伙下注 赢了三十五万美金 |
[18:17] | Kristi, you know, you didn’t show up for work. | 克丽丝蒂 你没来上班 |
[18:19] | You end up at a motel, hiding under the bed… | 你跑到一个汽车旅馆 躲在床底下 |
[18:21] | this doesn’t look good. | 这看起来可不光彩 |
[18:23] | If you worked for old-school guys | 如果你在一个像派克这样老派的赌场 |
[18:25] | at an old-school casino like Pike’s, | 为一群老派的人工作 |
[18:27] | and they thought you cheated them… | 而他们又认为你骗了他们 |
[18:29] | you’d be laying low in a motel, too. | 你也会躲在汽车旅馆的床底下 |
[18:31] | And if this is the guy who broke in my house | 如果就是这个人闯进我家 |
[18:35] | and killed my husband, then he deserved to die. | 杀了我丈夫的话 那么他该死 |
[18:38] | I didn’t kill him, and I didn’t have anything to do | 我没杀他 我昨晚 |
[18:41] | with cheating the casino last night, | 也没在赌场作弊 |
[18:42] | and if you don’t believe me, check the damn tape, | 如果你不相信我 可以查查录像 |
[18:45] | the cards, the shuffler– I didn’t cheat! | 牌 洗牌机 我没作弊 |
[19:34] | What do you got? | 有什么进展 |
[19:35] | It looks like our dealer didn’t cheat. | 看来我们的庄家没有作弊 |
[19:37] | Says you. | 那是你的看法 |
[19:38] | I’m still not convinced. | 我还是不信 |
[19:39] | This guy went on an insane run. | 这家伙连庄赢得太神了 |
[19:41] | We saw the tape. He’s hitting when he shouldn’t, | 我们看了录像 不该拿牌时拿牌 |
[19:42] | holding when he shouldn’t– | 不该停牌时停牌 |
[19:43] | the odds of that happening are… | 这事儿发生的几率是 |
[19:45] | 183,000,120 to one. | 183000120分之一 |
[19:49] | I have an app. | 我有个应用程序 |
[19:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:52] | What about the evidence? | 找到证据了吗 |
[19:53] | I did examine all 416 cards in play– they weren’t marked. | 我检查了赌局用的四百十六张牌 都没做记号 |
[19:56] | And the shoe checked out. | 发牌盒也检查过了 |
[19:58] | And I looked at the shuffler. | 我还查了洗牌机 |
[19:59] | There’s no sign that either one of them was tampered with. | 没有任何被他俩摆弄过的痕迹 |
[20:01] | And you didn’t get anything on the eye in the sky? | 头顶上的监视器也没什么发现吗 |
[20:03] | No. If she was palming cards or pulling some sleight of hand, | 没有 如果她在手里藏牌或者耍花招了 |
[20:06] | she was doing it between the video frames. | 她也做得让监视器拍不到 |
[20:08] | Okay, so she’s a magician. | 那她是个魔术师 |
[20:10] | That doesn’t mean she’s not a killer. | 还是不能说明她不是凶手 |
[20:12] | I like what she said. | 我喜欢她说的话 |
[20:14] | Looks like you’re the only one. | 看来你是唯一一个这么认为的了 |
[20:17] | So we weren’t the first | 我们不是第一个 |
[20:18] | to toss Kristi Holt into the box. | 把克丽丝蒂·霍尔特关起来审问的人 |
[20:22] | She was detained by casino security | 她刚离开二十一点赌桌 |
[20:23] | right after she left the blackjack table, | 就被赌场保安扣留了 |
[20:25] | and then was interrogated by her pit boss Bobby Esposito. | 然后被她的赌场老板鲍比·埃斯波西托审问 |
[20:30] | That’s them in the holding room. | 那是他们在休息室 |
[20:32] | Check out the time code. | 看看这个时间码 |
[20:33] | 2:58 A.M. | 凌晨2点58分 |
[20:35] | Sikes’ time of death was 3:00. | 赛克斯的死亡时间是凌晨3点 |
[20:37] | So Holt’s inquisition lasted over four hours. | 对霍尔特的问讯持续了四个多小时 |
[20:40] | There is no way that she killed Sikes. | 不可能是她杀了赛克斯 |
[20:43] | So who did? | 那是谁干的 |
[20:44] | Well, I hate to admit it, but Russell may be right. | 不得不承认 罗素可能是对的 |
[20:47] | Sikes’ run at the table did draw a crowd. | 赛克斯当时确实吸引了很多人围观 |
[20:49] | Meaning there are several people | 也就是说总有几个人 |
[20:51] | who could’ve followed him out that night. | 那晚可能会跟踪他 |
[20:53] | Did you get a chance | 你有没有 |
[20:54] | to look through the rest of the casino’s floor footage? | 检查过赌场一层接下来的监控录像 |
[20:56] | Did you see anybody that looked like they were shadowing him at all? | 看到有谁像是在跟踪他吗 |
[21:00] | Well, I didn’t see anybody who was obviously following him. | 我没看见谁明显地跟着他 |
[21:03] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[21:04] | Freeze it for a second? | 在这停一下 |
[21:05] | What do you see? | 看见什么了 |
[21:06] | Take it back just a little bit. | 往回倒一点点 |
[21:07] | Right there. | 就到这 |
[21:08] | That guy, talking to the pit boss. | 那家伙 跟赌场老板说话的那个 |
[21:11] | I’ve seen him before. | 我见过他 |
[21:13] | You’ve seen him before? Where? | 你见过他 在哪儿 |
[21:15] | On someone else’s security video. | 在别的监控录像里 |
[21:20] | – Where’s your friend? – Busy. | -你朋友呢 -忙着 |
[21:22] | Just get me this time. | 这次就只有我 |
[21:23] | You know, cops keep showing up around here, | 警察老在这晃悠的话 |
[21:24] | people are gonna get the wrong idea about my establishment. | 大家会以为我的店有什么问题 |
[21:27] | You gonna return that watch and ring you took or…? | 你要把你拿走的手表和戒指还回来 还是… |
[21:29] | No, they’re still in evidence. | 不 它们还是证物 |
[21:31] | Actually, I am here to look at a few other items. | 其实我是来再找点别的证物的 |
[21:33] | You gotta be kidding me. | 逗我呢 |
[21:34] | Nope. The surveillance video that you gave us | 不是 你给我们的监控录像显示 |
[21:36] | shows this guy coming into your establishment | 这家伙在凌晨三点后的某个时候 |
[21:39] | sometime after 3:00 A.M. | 进了你的店 |
[21:40] | He works for Pike’s Gambling Hall. His name’s Alonzo Pierce. | 他在派克赌场上班 叫做阿隆索·皮尔斯 |
[21:44] | Uh, Pierce.1453– 1456 | 皮尔斯 1453 1456 |
[21:47] | Uh, Silver Ridge Road, Seven Hills, 89052. | 七山区银山路 邮编89052 |
[21:51] | I got his phone number, if you need it. | 我有他电话号码 可以给你 |
[21:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:53] | Actually, what I need is to look at the items that he pawned. | 我想要看看他典当了什么 |
[21:55] | Looked like an old turntable and some speakers. | 看起来像是个旧转盘和些扬声器 |
[21:58] | Right, and I would love to help you out with that, it’s just… | 好吧 我也很乐意帮你 只是 |
[22:00] | it’s such a mess back there right now, it’s kind of… | 后面乱的一团糟 |
[22:02] | I know where it is. | 我知道在哪儿 |
[22:05] | Of course you do, little bro. | 你当然知道 小兄弟 |
[22:07] | Yeah, Rain Man here will take care of you. | 你就是个雨人 |
[22:22] | Okay, uh, turntable, not valuable. | 转盘 不值钱 |
[22:27] | The speakers, they’re Cadillacs. | 那些扬声器 是凯迪拉克的 |
[22:29] | Frequency response 30 kilohertz, impedance four ohms… | 三万赫兹频率 四欧姆阻抗 |
[22:32] | You tried them out, and they didn’t work, right? | 你都试过了 都是坏的对吗 |
[22:34] | Yeah, the-the left one’s out. | 是的 左边的坏了 |
[22:36] | How’d you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[22:38] | Do you mind, uh, | 你能不能 |
[22:40] | letting me borrow that little drill over there? | 把那边那个电钻借我吗 |
[22:42] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[22:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:46] | Uh, I’m pretty good with electronics. | 我对电器可在行了 |
[22:49] | I’m sure you are. | 肯定的 |
[22:50] | These speakers, it’s usually just a, like, a wiring issue. | 这些扬声器 通常只会是线路出了问题 |
[22:53] | Well, in this case, | 既然这样 |
[22:54] | I think it might be something just a little bit different. | 我觉得这个可能不太一样 |
[23:00] | Okay, that’s a lot of money. | 这真是一大笔钱 |
[23:02] | I’m guessing about $350,000. | 我猜是三十五万块 |
[23:05] | I don’t understand that. | 我不明白 |
[23:06] | If I had that kind of money, I’d put it in, like, a bank. | 要是我有这样一笔巨款 我会存到银行的 |
[23:08] | Unless you couldn’t. | 除非你不能那么做 |
[23:09] | Place like this, people drop off an item, | 像当铺这种地方 人们典当一样东西 |
[23:12] | you keep it for 60 days, then they come back to collect. | 你们保管六十天 然后他们再赎回去 |
[23:14] | Beats a bank, | 如果想逃脱谋杀的指控 |
[23:16] | if you’re trying to beat a murder charge. | 当铺远胜过银行 |
[23:20] | Pike’s casino said Alonzo Pierce didn’t show up for his shift today. | 派克赌场说阿隆索·皮尔斯今天没来上班 |
[23:24] | Getting to be a habit with their workforce. | 对干这种工作的 见怪不怪了 |
[23:26] | Yeah, a real brain drain at Pike’s. | 派克赌场又要损失人才啊 |
[23:28] | We buzzed Alonzo’s apartment, no answer. | 我们打了阿隆索寓所电话 没人接 |
[23:30] | His manager said he was going on a trip, he took a small bag. | 他经理说他去旅游了 就带了一点行李 |
[23:32] | – When was this? – A few minutes ago. | -什么时候的事 -几分钟前 |
[23:34] | We got the exits covered; he’s not going anywhere. | 我们封锁了各个出口 他无路可逃 |
[23:36] | That’s him. | 他在那 |
[23:43] | Alonzo Pierce! | 阿隆索·皮尔斯 |
[23:44] | Las Vegas Police. You’re under arrest. Hey! | 拉斯维加斯警察 你被捕了 |
[23:49] | Sorry, pal, but you’re gonna be disappointed. | 抱歉 伙计 恐怕让你失望了 |
[23:52] | It’s the pit boss. | 是赌场老板 |
[23:53] | Told you. | 告诉过你了 |
[23:56] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[23:59] | Use your freaking imagination. | 发挥你奇特的想象力吧 |
[24:01] | Get him out of here. | 把他带出去 |
[24:05] | Pop the trunk. | 打开后备箱 |
[24:12] | Alonzo Pierce. | 阿隆索·皮尔斯 |
[24:14] | That was a short trip. | 真是场短途旅行 |
[24:15] | Yeah, well, nobody steals from Pike’s Gambling Hall. | 没人能从派克赌场偷钱 |
[24:18] | Well, at least somebody at Pike’s is dedicated to their job. | 至少派克赌场的某人工作得鞠躬尽瘁啊 |
[24:28] | Tell you something, Bobby, | 告诉你吧 鲍比 |
[24:29] | you make detective work look simple. | 你让案情看起来很简单 |
[24:31] | I mean, there you are, standing there, gun in your hand, | 你就站在那儿 手里拿着枪 |
[24:34] | Alonzo Pierce’s body in the trunk. | 阿隆索·皮尔斯的尸体就在后备箱里 |
[24:36] | I mean, all I had to do was call a tow truck. | 我只要叫辆拖车来就搞定了 |
[24:38] | I’m gonna make it even easier for you. | 不用这么麻烦 |
[24:40] | I’m gonna tell you exactly what that little bitch, Alonzo, did. | 我来告诉你那个贱人阿隆索都干了什么 |
[24:43] | Tell me. | 说吧 |
[24:45] | You know I seen a lot of cheats in my time. | 出老千的把戏我见多了 |
[24:48] | But last night, that was different. | 但昨晚真的不一样 |
[24:51] | I don’t know exactly what this guy and my dealer had going on, | 我不清楚那男人和我的庄家在搞什么鬼 |
[24:55] | but I knew the grift was on. | 可我知道那就是出千 |
[24:58] | It had to be, ’cause nobody’s that lucky. | 因为没有人能如此好运 |
[25:01] | See, in the old days, Vegas, | 这事放到以前 |
[25:03] | when guys like Sam Braun used to run the town, | 萨姆·布劳恩等大鳄统治拉斯维加斯的时期 |
[25:06] | we would’ve put this guy in a car, | 那家伙早就被扔进车里 |
[25:08] | done a little carpentry on him. | 拉出去上上刑 |
[25:10] | He would’ve given it up. | 他自然就招了 |
[25:12] | Town’s changed. | 可现在时代不同了 |
[25:13] | Not for the better. | 变得麻烦多了 |
[25:15] | Right, more civilized now. | 确实 文明社会嘛 |
[25:17] | You whack guys in the alley. | 恩恩怨怨小巷解决 |
[25:19] | I didn’t tell him to whack the guy. | 我没让手下杀那个男人 |
[25:21] | I just told him to get the cash back | 我只是叫阿隆索把钱拿回来 |
[25:23] | and put a little healthy fear of God in him | 叫他滚蛋之前 |
[25:25] | before he put him on the trailways bus. | 再吓唬吓唬他 |
[25:28] | So Alonzo killed Sikes on his own initiative? | 那么是阿隆索自己杀了赛克斯吗 |
[25:31] | And he stole the cash. | 而且他还偷了我的钱 |
[25:33] | Believe that? | 你相信不 |
[25:35] | I don’t know what to believe anymore, Bobby. | 我都不知道该信什么了 鲍比 |
[25:38] | I mentored him, | 他是一手我带出来的 |
[25:41] | and he turns around, | 现在却恩将仇报 |
[25:42] | this little bitch, | 这个混蛋 |
[25:43] | and he doesn’t have the cojones | 甚至没种当面 |
[25:45] | to look me in the eye and tell me the truth? | 告诉我他干的勾当 |
[25:48] | He has to make up some BS story about he didn’t kill him. | 还编什么狗屁故事说他没杀人 |
[25:52] | He just roughed him up, | 他只是打了他一顿 |
[25:54] | and he put the cash away for safekeeping. | 然后把钱先存到安全的地方了 |
[25:58] | I’m not gonna lie to you, I-I would’ve whacked him anyway, Alonzo, | 说实话 我会对阿隆索采取措施 |
[26:03] | but that’s because he stole from the house. | 完全是因为他贪赌场的钱 |
[26:08] | That’s a matter of honor. | 这就关乎荣誉了 |
[26:11] | Old Vegas. | 还是老派作风 |
[26:12] | Damn straight. | 我直说了吧 |
[26:17] | See, you and me, we’re on opposite sides of the table, | 咱俩虽然坐在审讯桌的两头 |
[26:19] | but I know that right here, | 可我知道 |
[26:22] | we’re on the same page. | 咱们可以达成共识 |
[26:29] | I’m gonna ask you a favor. | 我想请你帮个忙 |
[26:31] | What’s that? | 什么忙 |
[26:32] | Put in a good word for me at sentencing. | 审判的时候帮我说句好话 |
[26:34] | I’d like to get sent up to Carson City… | 让我去州府卡森市的监狱 |
[26:38] | with the old boys. | 那些为荣誉而战的 |
[26:42] | Men of honor. | 老朋友们都在那 |
[26:45] | Done. | 没问题 |
[26:51] | Heard you caught a case with day shift. | 听说你从早班家伙手上抢了个案子 |
[26:55] | Yeah, lucky me. | 是啊 运气好极了 |
[26:57] | – Seems to be case closed. – Right. | -这案快结了 -是啊 |
[26:59] | Homicide, guy’s luck ran out in the alley. | 幸运儿人品用光 在小巷里被杀 |
[27:02] | Yeah, the casino pit boss sent one of his goons after the guy. | 是的 赌场老板派手下去讨钱 |
[27:06] | The goon kills him, takes the money, and then he stashes it | 结果他手下杀了人 抢了钱 |
[27:09] | in a stereo speaker and then pawns it. | 塞进音箱里藏到当铺 |
[27:12] | Now, why am I doing this? | 我为什么要抢这破事 |
[27:13] | This day shift guy, Yeager, really wants this solve, | 早班的耶格尔那么需要这案子 |
[27:16] | he should be the one finishing up the paperwork. | 应该让他来整理这些文件才是 |
[27:19] | Your victim was stabbed multiple times, wasn’t he? | 这个死者身中多刀 是吗 |
[27:21] | Yeah, why? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[27:23] | I don’t know, I’m just looking at the timestamps on these photos. | 没 我只是在看照片上的时间 |
[27:27] | So, the security goon gets his orders from the pit boss 2:48 a.m.? | 赌场老板命令保安出去是凌晨2:48 是吧 |
[27:31] | Yeah, and then the goon follows him to the alley | 是的 他尾随这人到小巷里 |
[27:34] | and kills him around 3:00. | 在三点左右杀了被害人 |
[27:37] | What are you seeing? | 你在看什么 |
[27:39] | You know, what about the clothes? | 可你看他穿的衣服 |
[27:40] | Doesn’t this look like the same suit, same shirt, same tie? | 西装 衬衫和领带是不是完全一样呢 |
[27:44] | Oh, my God, you’re right. | 老天 你说的没错 |
[27:46] | Guy stabs him 12 times, | 他刺了死者十二刀 |
[27:48] | and he doesn’t have a single drop of blood on his clothes. | 衣服上竟然连一滴血都没溅到 |
[27:51] | Yeager still hasn’t gotten his solve. | 耶格尔的案子还没完呢 |
[27:55] | Hey, Morgan, | 嗨 摩根 |
[27:56] | I’ve been looking for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[27:57] | So your security guard didn’t kill Sikes. | 赌场的保安没有杀害赛克斯 |
[28:00] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道了 |
[28:02] | What, Hodges told you about the bullet? | 什么 霍奇斯告诉你子弹的事了吗 |
[28:04] | What bullet? | 什么子弹 |
[28:05] | The metal fragment we found in Sikes’ wound track. | 我们在赛克斯伤口处找到的金属碎片 |
[28:07] | We thought it was the tip of the knife, | 原本以为是刀尖 |
[28:09] | but it turns out it’s from a bullet. | 结果证明那是弹片 |
[28:10] | I thought he was stabbed. | 我以为他是被刺死的 |
[28:12] | Now you’re saying he was shot? | 现在又变成枪杀了吗 |
[28:13] | Yeah, twice. | 是的 两枪 |
[28:17] | And then the killer used the knife to dig out the bullets, | 然后凶手又用刀把子弹挖了出来 |
[28:19] | and then proceeded to stab him ten more times. | 又补了他十刀 |
[28:22] | To throw us off track. | 用来误导我们 |
[28:24] | Well, that’s where he made his mistake. | 他的失误就在这里 |
[28:25] | Doc thought he recognized the wound pattern, so I did some checking, | 医生认出了伤口特征 我查了查 |
[28:28] | found an open case from two years ago, same pattern. | 发现和两年前一起悬案很相似 |
[28:31] | Drug informant was murdered. | 死者是一名毒品线人 |
[28:32] | Person of interest was a Luis Delgado. | 嫌犯名叫路易斯·德尔加多 |
[28:35] | Had ties to the Mala Noche drug cartel in Miami. | 事情和迈阿密的马拉诺齐集体贩毒案有关 |
[28:38] | The letters in blood. | 死者死前用血写的 |
[28:39] | “D.E.” he was trying to spell “Delgado.” | 就是德尔加多的头两个字母 |
[28:41] | I-I just… I don’t get it. | 我只是… 我不明白 |
[28:43] | Why is a big-time gangster | 为什么赫赫有名的大佬会把时间浪费在 |
[28:44] | wasting time with a nobody like Jeremy Sikes? | 像杰里米·赛克斯这样的混混身上呢 |
[28:47] | I have an idea about that. | 我知道原因 |
[28:48] | Turns out, a month ago, | 原来一个月以前 |
[28:50] | Delgado walked in on a robbery at his house. | 德尔加多撞见自家入室抢劫 |
[28:52] | He got shot, and his girlfriend called it in. | 还中了枪 他女朋友报警了 |
[28:55] | You think Sikes was the robber. | 你认为赛克斯是那个抢匪 |
[28:56] | I do, | 是的 |
[28:58] | and the DEA has had Delgado under surveillance. | 缉毒局已经在监控德尔加多 |
[29:01] | Check out this photo. | 看看这张照片 |
[29:02] | He’s wearing the same ring | 他戴的戒指 |
[29:03] | that Sikes pawned at Ruby’s. | 跟赛克斯在鲁比当铺当掉的一样 |
[29:05] | Where is Delgado now? | 德尔加多现在在哪 |
[29:07] | Owns a strip club off of Flamingo. | 在福莱明戈赌场开了一家脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[29:29] | Luis Delgado? | 路易斯·德尔加多吗 |
[29:33] | I hope these gentlemen are up to date | 希望这些先生们的 |
[29:34] | with their carry permits. | 枪支携带许可还在有效期 |
[29:36] | What do you want, Detective? | 你想要什么 警探 |
[29:38] | I’m the bearer of good news. | 我带了好消息来 |
[29:40] | You recognize him? His name is Jeremy Sikes. | 你认识他吗 他叫杰里米·赛克斯 |
[29:43] | No. Should I? | 不认识 我该认识他吗 |
[29:45] | The guy died two nights ago. | 两晚前他死了 |
[29:46] | Two shots in the back, bullets dug out. | 背后中两枪 子弹被挖出来 |
[29:49] | Sound familiar? | 听起来很熟悉吗 |
[29:50] | This is the guy who robbed your house. | 他就是打劫你家的抢匪 |
[29:51] | I didn’t file any police report. | 我没有报案 |
[29:53] | Yeah, well, we recovered this item, | 是的 我们找到了这个 |
[29:56] | pawned by Sikes. | 赛克斯当掉的 |
[29:59] | That’s my ring. | 那是我的戒指 |
[30:00] | Yeah, well, no police report, I can’t return it to you. | 是吗 没有报警的话 我不能还给你 |
[30:04] | Even in prison. | 哪怕在监狱里 |
[30:05] | I think you have me mistaken for somebody else, Detective. | 我想你们找错人了 警探 |
[30:08] | You say he was killed two nights ago? | 你说他是两晚前被杀的吧 |
[30:11] | You see, my mother, she’s very sick. | 我妈妈她病的很厉害 |
[30:14] | Two nights ago, I was staying with her. | 两晚前 我和她在一起 |
[30:16] | I can prove it. | 我可以证明 |
[30:17] | I mean, you can prove it. | 我是说 你可以去查证 |
[30:20] | So the jury’s in; | 结果出来了 |
[30:21] | Luis Delgado is a beautiful son. | 杰里米·赛克斯确实是个好儿子 |
[30:23] | DEA surveillance just alibied him out. | 缉毒局的监控人员刚为他证实了 |
[30:26] | Okay, but that doesn’t mean | 好吧 但那不意味着 |
[30:27] | that he didn’t get one of his own guys to do it for him. | 他没有让他手下的人去做 |
[30:30] | That’s true, but the rep on | 那倒是 但是德尔加多的名声 |
[30:32] | Delgado is that he’s very hands-on. | 一向是亲力亲为 |
[30:34] | So where does this leave us? | 所以我们该从哪下手 |
[30:36] | I think we have the right motive, but the wrong person. | 我想我们动机是对的 但是找错了人 |
[30:38] | So, Kristi Holt and Luis Delgado | 克丽丝蒂·霍尔特和路易斯·德尔加多 |
[30:40] | both talked about Sikes breaking into their houses, | 都说赛克斯到他们家抢劫 |
[30:43] | and in both cases, they walked in on him. | 在两个案件中 他们都撞到了他 |
[30:46] | What if they weren’t the only ones? | 如果不止他们俩呢 |
[30:48] | Maybe another homeowner walks in on Sikes, | 可能还有其他某个屋主撞上赛克斯 |
[30:51] | gets a good look at him when he’s in their house, | 在自己家行窃 看到了他的样子 |
[30:53] | two nights ago sees him again in the alley, | 两晚前在巷子里又看到他了 |
[30:56] | after he was rolled by Alonzo Pierce. | 在他被阿隆索·皮尔斯打得满地找牙后 |
[30:58] | I think we have to pull more case files. | 我想我们得找找更多的案卷 |
[31:00] | Yeah, I agree. | 嗯 我赞同 |
[31:01] | Go back to the pawnshop. | 回当铺去 |
[31:03] | See what else Jeremy Sikes pawned for cash. | 看看杰里米·赛克斯还当了些什么 |
[31:09] | 房屋搜查令 | |
[31:38] | Okay, what do we got? | 好了 我们都找到了什么 |
[31:40] | 22 items from Ruby’s Pawn Shop, | 杰里米·赛克斯在过去的六个月中 |
[31:43] | all pawned by Jeremy Sikes in the last six months. | 在鲁比典当铺共当了二十二件东西 |
[31:45] | And all of them can be traced forensically | 所有的东西最后追查到 |
[31:47] | back to five B-and-Es, | 一共属于五起入室抢劫案 |
[31:48] | including the break-ins at Kristi Holt’s | 包括克丽丝蒂·霍尔特家 |
[31:50] | and Luis Delgado’s. | 和路易斯·德尔加多家 |
[31:52] | These aren’t your ordinary B-and-Es. | 它们不是普通的入室抢劫案 |
[31:53] | In all five cases, | 所有五个案子 |
[31:55] | the homeowners walked in on the robbery. | 屋主都撞上了抢匪 |
[31:57] | According to this, walked into a bullet. | 根据这个来看 撞到枪口上了 |
[31:59] | Yeah, well, five B-and-Es, | 是的 五件入室抢劫中 |
[32:00] | four murders and one attempted. | 四件是谋杀 一件是企图谋杀 |
[32:02] | Only Delgado escaped death. | 只有德尔加多逃过一死 |
[32:04] | So what are we supposed to believe? | 所以我们该怎么想 |
[32:05] | This Jeremy Sikes is just one unlucky burglar? | 杰里米·赛克斯是个不走运的抢匪吗 |
[32:07] | I thought we agreed that luck wasn’t a player here. | 我以为已经达成共识 运气不是原因 |
[32:09] | No, the shootings weren’t an accident, | 不 这些枪击不是偶然的 |
[32:12] | and the robberies were cover stories. | 抢劫只是掩护 |
[32:15] | Remember how Kristi Holt | 想想克丽丝蒂·霍尔特为什么 |
[32:16] | left her husband’s watch off of the insurance claim? | 要把他丈夫的手表排除在保险申报外 |
[32:19] | Well, the same goes for all of these homeowners. | 是的 其他屋主也是同样的情况 |
[32:21] | 22 items stolen, | 二十二件物品被偷 |
[32:22] | and not one of them reported by the victims’ survivors? | 却没有一件幸存者报案吗 |
[32:24] | I mean, personally, | 我是说 个人观点 |
[32:26] | I… we think that | 我… 我们认为 |
[32:27] | it’s payment for services rendered. | 这是给服务提供者付费 |
[32:29] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[32:31] | We had a case like this up in Seattle. | 西雅图也有过像这样的案子 |
[32:34] | Low-rent hit man for hire ring. | 受雇的廉价职业杀手 |
[32:36] | Advertised in the personals. | 在个人版打广告 |
[32:38] | Called themselves “Problem solvers.” | 自称为”问题解决者” |
[32:40] | They’re pretty good, too. | 他们也非常厉害 |
[32:41] | Flew under the radar for a long time. | 一直都很低调 |
[32:43] | So how’d you bust them? | 那你们怎么抓住他们的 |
[32:44] | Caught a break. | 意外的好运 |
[32:45] | Turned out one of the hit men was a coke addict. | 其中一个杀手是个可卡因瘾君子 |
[32:48] | Burned through his money, started shooting off his mouth, | 花光了所有的钱 开始到处吹牛 |
[32:50] | I guess he became a liability. | 我想他成了个累赘 |
[32:52] | ‘Cause the head guy decided to hit the hit man. | 因为他们的头决定杀了这个杀手 |
[32:55] | So Jeremy Sikes became a liability. | 也就是说杰里米·赛克斯成了累赘 |
[32:57] | Only instead of blow, it was blackjack. | 只是不是因为吹牛 而是因为二十一点 |
[33:00] | All this loot, he should’ve been flush, | 所有这些赃物 本该让他富足的 |
[33:02] | but instead, he was living on the streets | 相反 他却只剩下最后的两百美金 |
[33:05] | with his last $200. | 露宿街头 |
[33:08] | Sounds like a liability to me. | 在我听来就像是个累赘 |
[33:09] | One that the broker decided to eliminate | 中间人决定除掉他 |
[33:12] | by framing Delgado. | 并嫁祸给德尔加多 |
[33:14] | The only question is: Who’s the broker? | 唯一的问题是 中间人是谁 |
[33:17] | Kristi, in addition to your husband’s watch, | 克丽丝蒂 除了你丈夫的手表 |
[33:19] | we also recovered these other items that were stolen by Jeremy Sikes. | 我们还找到杰里米·赛克斯盗窃的其他赃物 |
[33:24] | The… the man who broke into my house. | 就是那个闯进我家的人 |
[33:26] | And murdered your husband, Simon. | 并且谋杀了你丈夫西蒙 |
[33:29] | That’s roughly, we figure, about $5,000 worth right there. | 我们估算了下 这些总价值约五千美金 |
[33:33] | That’s an awful lot of valuable stuff | 这些物品价值不菲 |
[33:35] | to forget to report, don’t you think? | 怎么会忘记报失呢 |
[33:41] | Listen, we know that you… | 我们知道 |
[33:42] | you bought this watch for Simon for your… | 你送这块手表给西蒙 |
[33:44] | your anniversary, right? | 作为你们周年纪念日的礼物 |
[33:46] | But you did not buy this bracelet for him. | 但你可没有给他买这只手链 |
[33:48] | Someone else did. | 别人送的 |
[33:49] | Another woman. | 另一个女人送的 |
[33:50] | We traced the purchase back to a… | 我们查了购物记录 查到了这个人 |
[33:53] | Tiana Lee. | 蒂安娜·李 |
[33:56] | Oh, come on, Kristi, we understand. I mean… | 克丽丝蒂 我们能理解 |
[33:59] | you’re working two jobs, right? | 你打两份工 对吧 |
[34:01] | And you’re still in debt | 却仍然负债累累 |
[34:02] | because Simon spends the money as fast as you can make it. | 是因为你挣来的钱 西蒙转手就花出去了 |
[34:08] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[34:10] | You came back from work one night, | 有一天晚上 你下班回到家 |
[34:12] | he wasn’t there. | 他不在家 |
[34:13] | He was out again. | 他又出去了 |
[34:15] | Then he shows up. | 后来他回来了 |
[34:17] | Maybe he’s drunk. | 可能他酒气冲天 |
[34:20] | And you ask him, “Where were you? What were you doing?” | 你问他 “你去哪了 干嘛去了” |
[34:23] | Maybe he hits you. | 可能他打了你 |
[34:26] | Maybe he does that a lot. | 可能他经常家暴你 |
[34:29] | And then, one day, someone, a friend, | 然后 有一天 某个朋友 |
[34:32] | suggests a solution. | 给你出了个主意 |
[34:37] | And all you can think about | 你满脑子充斥着的念头 |
[34:38] | is getting rid of that pain, all that sadness. | 就是要摆脱那种痛苦 逃离那种悲哀的生活 |
[34:44] | Look, Kristi… | 克丽丝蒂 |
[34:48] | We know that, in your heart, you are not a killer. | 我们知道 你内心并不想杀人 |
[34:54] | And that you… you feel guilty about all of this. | 并且你对所做的一切深感愧疚 |
[34:59] | But this is your chance to get rid of some of that guilt. | 现在你有机会来减少你的负罪感 |
[35:05] | By telling us the truth right now. | 现在 告诉我们事情的真相 |
[35:12] | But you’re right | 有关西蒙的那部分 |
[35:15] | about Simon. | 你们说中了 |
[35:18] | About the friend, | 而那个朋友 |
[35:19] | that person gave me an e-mail address of a broker. | 那人给了我一个中间人的电子邮箱地址 |
[35:23] | I was told to follow instructions. | 要求我按指示去做 |
[35:27] | They were going to make it look like a robbery, | 他们会布置得像一起盗窃案 |
[35:30] | and I was told to leave certain items off the report. | 他们指定几样东西 不准我报失 |
[35:34] | To pay the hit man. | 用作支付杀手的酬劳 |
[35:35] | I wasn’t lying when I said that I never met the guy. | 我说从未见过那人 是真的 |
[35:40] | Him just… sitting at my table | 他就坐在桌子旁边 |
[35:43] | and going on that insane run was just… | 之后发生的那疯狂连庄赢其实… |
[35:45] | Dumb luck? | 瞎猫碰上死耗子吗 |
[35:47] | What about the broker? | 那中间人呢 |
[35:48] | I paid $5,000 up front, | 我付了五千美金做定金 |
[35:50] | and they set up a meet. | 之后他们安排了次见面 |
[35:51] | You remember where? | 你还记得见面地点吗 |
[35:53] | At a pawnshop. | 在一家当铺 |
[35:58] | Is this the guy that you paid? | 你是付钱给这个人吗 |
[35:59] | No. I think he runs the place. | 不是 他应该是店主 |
[36:01] | The broker’s a woman. | 中间人是个女人 |
[36:03] | Older. | 上了点年纪 |
[36:04] | She said she hangs out there. | 她说她在那里闲逛 |
[36:08] | Russell. | 罗素 |
[36:10] | When? | 什么时候 |
[36:11] | What now? | 怎么了 |
[36:12] | Somebody just went into Ruby’s Pawn Shop, | 刚有人闯进了鲁比的当铺 |
[36:14] | shot the place up. | 持枪扫荡了一圈 |
[36:21] | Akers, what the hell happened? | 埃克斯 这是怎么回事 |
[36:24] | According to Ms. Banks, two armed men entered. | 据班克斯女士所说 两个持枪男子闯进来 |
[36:27] | They were looking for something. | 他们要找某个东西 |
[36:28] | She doesn’t know what. | 她不知道那是什么 |
[36:29] | They shot her son, Kyle. | 他们就枪杀了她的儿子 凯尔 |
[36:31] | Took her other son, Zeke. | 带走了另一个儿子 齐克 |
[36:33] | Okay. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[36:38] | Who would do something like this? | 谁会做这种事 |
[36:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:42] | But I think you do. | 可我觉得你很清楚 |
[36:43] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[36:44] | Kristi Holt gave you up. | 克丽丝蒂·霍尔特把你招出来了 |
[36:46] | We know Jeremy Sikes worked for you as a hit man, | 我们知道杰里米·赛克斯是你手下的杀手 |
[36:48] | and we have a pretty good idea how you terminated his employment. | 我们也清楚你是如何终止与他的雇佣关系 |
[36:51] | What is wrong with you people? | 你们这些人脑子有病吧 |
[36:53] | My son is lying there dead, | 我一个儿子死了 就躺在哪儿 |
[36:55] | and now they’ve got my other boy, Zeke. | 他们还抓走了我另一个儿子齐克 |
[36:56] | – Ruby, it’s over. – I didn’t kill Sikes. | -鲁比 都结束了 -我没有杀害赛克斯 |
[36:59] | But I know who did– it was Delgado. | 但我知道谁干的 是德尔加多 |
[37:02] | I mean, the word on the street is it’s his signature. | 传言都说是他的杀人风格 |
[37:04] | Two shots to the back, bullets dug out. | 背后中两枪 然后把子弹挖出来 |
[37:07] | Sikes even tried to write Delgado’s name. | 赛克斯有试图写下德尔加多的名字 |
[37:09] | That is one hell of a story. | 这只是传言的一个版本 |
[37:11] | But word on my street is that you’re a sociopath. | 而我听到的 是说你是个反社会份子 |
[37:13] | You’re the one who killed Jeremy Sikes… | 是你杀了杰里米·赛克斯 |
[37:17] | …and framed Delgado. | 并且嫁祸德尔加多 |
[37:21] | And you know exactly who came here and why. | 你很清楚来人是谁 为何而来 |
[37:24] | If you don’t come clean, | 如果你不肯全盘交代 |
[37:26] | you’re going to lose another son. | 你还会失去另一个儿子 |
[37:27] | Come on, Ruby. | 交代吧 鲁比 |
[37:29] | We know how much you love your boy. | 我们都知道你有多爱他们 |
[37:30] | Okay, you’re right. | 好吧 没错 |
[37:31] | I killed Sikes, but… | 是我杀了赛克斯 但是… |
[37:33] | my boys didn’t know anything about the side business. | 我儿子们对这项副业毫不知情 |
[37:37] | Sikes stole this cigar box from Delgado, | 赛克斯偷了德尔加多的雪茄盒 |
[37:41] | and it wasn’t even worth anything– it was a few hundred bucks– | 其实雪茄不值几个钱 也就几百刀 |
[37:44] | but what was inside was worth a lot more. | 盒子里的东西才是值钱货 |
[37:47] | It was 100 grand in heroin. | 价值十万的海洛因 |
[37:49] | Where are the drugs? | 那毒品现在在哪里 |
[37:52] | I sold them. | 我卖掉了 |
[37:55] | But Delgado’s guys don’t know this. | 但德尔加多的手下还不知道 |
[37:57] | Zeke, he wanted to protect me, so he lied to them. | 齐克想要保护我 就撒了谎 |
[38:01] | He said he knew what they wanted | 他说他知道他们要的是什么 |
[38:03] | and he would take them to it. | 还会带他们去拿毒品 |
[38:04] | When Delgado finds out that he lied, | 如果德尔加多发现他耍了他们 |
[38:08] | he’s going to kill him. | 会杀了他的 |
[38:16] | Back again so soon? | 这么快就回来了 |
[38:18] | Where’s the kid, Delgado? | 那孩子在哪 德尔加多 |
[38:19] | – What kid? – I know you got him in some basement, | -什么孩子 -你肯定把他关在某个地下室 |
[38:21] | beating the hell out of him, but he doesn’t know anything. | 往死了打 但那孩子什么都不知道 |
[38:24] | You’re not going to get your drugs back | 你拿不回那些毒品了 |
[38:25] | because his mother has already sold them. | 因为已经被他妈卖掉了 |
[38:28] | They’re gone. | 已经没了 |
[38:29] | Are you going to make me ask you again? | 你还要我再问一遍吗 |
[38:32] | Where is he?! | 他在哪 |
[38:32] | Hey. I think you need to start showing me a little more respect. | 你说话最好给我放尊重点 |
[38:38] | – This is my house. – Yeah, right. | -这是我的地盘 -没错 |
[38:40] | Look, your lapdog is going to mess on the rug, | 如果你那小跟班不放下枪 |
[38:44] | if he doesn’t get his hand off his gun… | 你的地毯会被弄脏的 |
[38:46] | Or… what are you going to do about it? | 你又能怎么样 |
[38:53] | Now that I have your attention… | 现在听得进去了吧 |
[38:57] | You tell me where the kid is, and we all go home. | 告诉我那孩子在哪里 这事就结了 |
[39:01] | Or we all got to die sometime. | 否则不是你死就是我亡 |
[39:06] | You’re new in town, so here’s your play. | 你是新来的 我给你讲讲规矩 |
[39:08] | Here’s what the guys in Vegas used to say– in the old Vegas: | 维加斯人有句话 流传已久 |
[39:12] | It’s your house, it’s your rules. | 你的地盘有规矩 可我未必会买账 |
[39:17] | You got that right. | 说的没错 |
[39:42] | I think you got yourself a fan. | 看来你又多了个粉丝 |
[39:44] | No, he just likes the way I handle power tools. | 不 他只是挺喜欢我操作电动工具的样子 |
[39:47] | No, I wasn’t talking about him. | 不是 我说的不是他 |
[39:51] | Well, congratulations. | 对了 恭喜你 |
[39:53] | You got your solve. | 案子破了 |
[39:54] | No. You take it. | 不 是你的功劳 |
[39:57] | I mean, you earned it. I’ll catch the next one. | 这是你应得的 下个案子再交给我 |
[39:59] | Maybe I’ll catch it with you. | 我会赶上你的 |
[40:04] | I’ll see you around. | 下次见 |
[40:06] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[40:14] | This is nice. | 这真不错 |
[40:15] | I’m glad you could finally get a night off. | 很高兴你今晚终于可以休息了 |
[40:17] | You should thank Finn. She’s covering for me. | 你应该感谢芬恩 是她顶替我的班 |
[40:19] | You have a… a great group of people here, D.B. | 你的团队真的很优秀 D.B. |
[40:21] | They work so well together, and they’re like a family. | 他们如此团结一致 就像家人一样 |
[40:24] | You should feel good about that. | 你应该感到骄傲 |
[40:27] | I do. | 是的 |
[40:31] | Charlie– | 查理 |
[40:32] | has he made any decisions yet? | 他做决定了吗 |
[40:34] | No. Not yet. | 没 还没有 |
[40:38] | And what about you? | 那你呢 |
[40:40] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[40:44] | This last trip to Seattle, | 上次去西雅图的时候 |
[40:46] | I made a pilgrimage to that neighborhood | 我拜访了我们以前 |
[40:49] | that we used to love to drive through, | 很喜欢去看看的老邻居 |
[40:52] | with the house on the hill, with the view. | 他们的房子建在山上 风景不错 |
[40:54] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[40:56] | We used to fantasize walking up to the front door, | 我们还曾幻想着过去敲开门 |
[41:00] | knocking and asking if they would sell it to us. | 问问他们是否愿意卖给我们 |
[41:03] | I did that. | 我真这么做了 |
[41:05] | And they’re an older couple, | 那是一对老夫妇 |
[41:06] | and they’re very open to the idea. | 他们对这个想法很感兴趣 |
[41:11] | Okay, don’t look at me like that. | 别那样看着我 |
[41:13] | Well… you’re serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[41:18] | We have a house– here. | 我们在这儿有房子 |
[41:21] | We’ve talked about this before. | 我们以前谈过这个话题 |
[41:23] | You can’t do this job forever. | 你不可能在这里工作一辈子 |
[41:25] | And I don’t want to wait forever for this house. | 我可不想一辈子都在等这套房子 |
[41:30] | Where’s this coming from? | 这话从何说起 |
[41:32] | I’m worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[41:34] | I think… I think this job is getting to you. | 我觉得这份工作在慢慢占据你的全部 |
[41:36] | It’s not. I’m fine. | 不是这样 我没事 |
[41:40] | I don’t believe that. | 我不信 |
[41:42] | Well, I’m fine. | 我真的没事 |
[41:52] | I’m sorry. Come here. | 抱歉 过来 |
[42:00] | My work here isn’t done yet, | 我的工作还没做完 |
[42:02] | but when it is, when that day comes, | 当它结束时 当那一天到来时 |
[42:05] | you and I will go back up to Seattle, and we’ll… | 我们会一起回到西雅图 我们会… |
[42:09] | we’ll both knock on that door together. | 我们会一起敲开那扇门 |
[42:14] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[42:19] | I accept. | 我相信 |