Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第14季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第14季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:13] Welcome to the Premiere, 欢迎来到普里美尔赌场
[00:15] where every player’s a star. 在这里每位玩家都是明星
[00:23] All right, lucky number seven, here we go! 好了 幸运数字七 开始
[00:27] Player has blackjack! 玩家拿到二十一点
[00:31] No more bets. 停止下注
[00:32] Roll seven. 来个七点
[00:34] Come on, red, big money. Come on! 来吧 红色 来个大的 来啊
[00:50] What do you think, Dave? 你怎么看 戴夫
[00:52] Blunt force trauma to the back of the skull. 后颅骨有钝器伤
[00:55] And her liver temp tells me she’s been dead about two hours. 肝脏温度说明她已经死了两小时了
[01:01] I.D.? 有身份证吗
[01:02] No purse, no cell phone. 没有钱包 没有电话
[01:04] Nothing. 什么都没有
[01:07] That is an elaborate model. 这模型很精致
[01:09] Must be a story there, huh? 里面肯定有故事对吧
[01:11] – The Premiere? -普里美尔吗
[01:13] It was Jack Witten’s dream. 这是杰克·威腾的梦想
[01:15] In Jack Witten’s house. 一直保存在他家里
[01:17] I’ve never seen it before. 我从来没见过
[01:18] Well, that’s because it was never built. 因为压根没建成
[01:20] I could write a book about the Vegas that never was. 维加斯没能发生的事多到我都可以写本书了
[01:23] So many casinos were imagined and never realized. 无数幻想中的赌场却从未成型
[01:26] The most legendary of all, The Premiere. 其中最具传奇色彩的 就是普里美尔
[01:29] It was Jack Witten’s vision to build a casino 杰克·威腾想把赌场建成
[01:32] that resembled his father’s old Hollywood movie studio. 他父亲的好莱坞影棚那样
[01:35] – What happened? – Well, like in the movies, -为什么没成型呢 -如同电影里演的一样
[01:37] the dream ended in scandal. 梦想都会因丑闻而终结
[01:40] Jack Witten lost his investors when he became the 杰克·威腾失去了投资者 因为他被认为是
[01:42] prime suspect in the murder of a young woman. 一名年轻女性谋杀案的首要嫌犯
[01:45] And here we are again. 现在又多了一个
[01:49] Nice house. 房子不错
[01:51] Who lives here? 谁住在这儿
[01:52] Jack Witten. He’s an odd duck. 杰克·威腾 他是个怪人
[01:54] He’s a modern-day Howard Hughes. 就是现代版的霍华德·休斯
[01:54] 20世纪美国视频内容界和航空界的风云人物
[01:55] That’s him, right over there. 就是他 在那里
[01:57] A former party boy turned recluse. 从前的花花公子变成了隐士
[01:59] Said he was downstairs in the screening room, 他说自己在楼下的放映室里
[02:00] fell asleep, came up, found the girl. 睡着了 醒来后上楼发现了那女孩
[02:04] Tried to revive her. Called 911. 尝试救她 然后报了警
[02:06] – Any sign of a break-in? – No. -有闯入的迹象吗 -没有
[02:08] Just some wine bottles and drug paraphernalia. 只有红酒瓶和吸毒用具
[02:10] You know, it’s weird. 14 years ago, 奇怪的地方在于 十四年前
[02:12] we had the guy for the same crime. 我们因同样的罪行找过他
[02:14] It’s deja vu all over again. 简直就是往日重现
[02:16] Why? What happened? 为什么 发生了什么
[02:17] We didn’t have enough evidence to make an arrest. 当时没有足够的证据逮捕他
[02:20] – Powerful guy? Connected? – Back then. -有权有势还有关系 -当时是
[02:22] Not anymore. Now he’s shuffling around in his slippers. 今时不同往日 他现在是如履薄冰
[02:26] It’s, uh, pretty ugly in there. 里面一团糟
[02:28] Have you seen Sara? 见到萨拉了吗
[02:30] Thought she was with you. 我以为她和你在一起
[02:58] I think we got the son of a bitch. 看来我们抓到这家伙的把柄了
[03:00] This had to come from Jack Witten’s house. 这一定是杰克·威腾家带出来的
[03:02] It should be enough for a warrant. 应该够申请搜查令了
[03:03] Guy like Witten– might not be that easy. 杂谕谡庵秩? 可能不容易
[03:06] What do you mean? 什么意思
[03:07] This is Vegas, Sara. 这可是维加斯 萨拉
[03:10] Sara? Sara. 萨拉 萨拉
[03:16] Got something? 有发现吗
[03:18] A piece of the past. 来自过去的痕迹
[03:19] Yeah, I heard about this Witten guy. 我听说威腾的事了
[03:22] Are you thinking that the strand has something 你觉得这线头和楼下的
[03:24] to do with the crime scene downstairs? 凶案现场有关吗
[03:25] Well, 14 years ago… 十四年前
[03:28] I think the crime scene was right here. 我认为这里就是凶案现场
[03:33] Tell me about her. Who-who was she? 跟我说说 她是谁
[03:35] Darcy Blaine. 18. 达茜·布莱恩 十八岁
[03:38] Jack Witten picked her up at a bar. 杰克·威腾在酒吧搭上她的
[03:40] Security cameras caught them leaving together. 监控录像拍到他俩一起离开
[03:42] He had a thing for younger girls. 他十分喜欢年轻女孩
[03:45] Darcy was never seen again. 从此达茜就消失了
[03:47] They never found her body. 也没找到她的尸体
[03:49] You think she was murdered in this room? 你觉得她在这里被谋杀了
[03:53] It was my first high-profile case in Vegas. 那是我在维加斯处理的第一个备受关注的案子
[03:55] Catherine was supervising in Grissom’s absence. 葛瑞森当时不在 凯萨琳主管
[03:59] I got it. 明白了
[04:00] Witten’s the one who got away. 威腾最后逃脱了
[04:02] I’ve spent a lot of time with Darcy’s family. 我花了很多时间了解达茜的家庭
[04:05] She was a troubled, wild kid 她是个喜欢惹麻烦的野孩子
[04:07] who never had a chance to find her way. 没机会找到自己要走的路
[04:09] I’ve been there. 我理解
[04:10] But we do have a girl that was killed in this house tonight, 不过今晚有个女孩在这里被杀了
[04:13] so, let’s focus on that, okay? 把精力集中在这上面 好吗
[04:16] Yeah, I am. 当然
[04:18] I-I have waited a long time to get into this room. 我为了走进这屋子等了太久了
[04:22] And that girl downstairs might still be alive, 如果十四年前我们把威腾绳之以法
[04:25] if we put Witten away 14 years ago. 楼下的女孩可能就不会死了
[04:56] 第三百集特辑
[05:05] So this guy Jack Witten is a movie fanatic. 这个杰克·威腾是个电影迷
[05:08] Let’s see what was playing last night. 咱们来模拟下昨晚上演了哪出好戏吧
[05:10] Okay. Fade in. 好的 画面淡入
[05:12] I’m Jack Witten. 我是杰克·威腾
[05:14] Welcome to my sleazy sex pad. 欢迎光临鄙人的性福小屋
[05:17] – Glass of wine? – Why not? -来杯红酒 -为什么不呢
[05:19] Glass of wine, little romance… 来杯红酒 来点浪漫
[05:20] But I get too frisky. 但我有些过分了
[05:22] You push me away… 你推开我
[05:24] and drop your wine glass. 然后把酒杯掉在了地上
[05:33] Little bits of cork in there. 这里有一小块软木塞的碎片
[05:37] Nice bottle of wine. 很不错的一瓶酒
[05:39] Did the cork break? 软木塞碎了吗
[05:42] Nope. Still intact. 没有 还是完整的
[05:44] Weird. Where’d that come from? 真奇怪 那是哪里来的
[05:47] I don’t know. Okay, so… 不知道 好吧 所以…
[05:49] date is over, I’m out of here. 约会结束了 我要离开这儿
[05:51] That’s the problem. 问题就在这儿
[05:53] I want you to stay. 我想让你留下
[05:54] So Witten and the girl struggle, 所以威腾和那个女孩扭打起来
[05:55] girl breaks free… 女孩挣脱了
[05:59] Good night. 安息吧
[06:02] Blood on the lamp is consistent with blunt force trauma. 台灯上的血迹与钝器击伤相符
[06:06] No castoff, 没有飞溅
[06:08] – which means it was one blow. – Okay, so, -说明只打了一下 -好吧 所以说
[06:10] Witten kills the girl, calls 911, and then, 威腾杀了那女孩 报了警
[06:13] plays it off like an intruder came in 然后装作他在楼下睡觉时
[06:15] while he was sleeping downstairs. 有入侵者闯入的样子
[06:16] Yeah, and that is the worst alibi ever, which, 对 那是史上最烂的不在场证明
[06:19] in my experience, sometimes means that it’s true. 但据我的经验 有时候那就是事实
[06:23] – What do you mean? – Well, didn’t you say -你是什么意思 -你不是说
[06:24] that this guy killed a girl and made her body disappear? 那家伙杀了个女孩然后让尸体消失了吗
[06:28] Why didn’t he just do it again? 为什么他不再来一次呢
[06:30] Maybe now he thinks he’s untouchable. 也许现在他觉得没人管得了他
[06:35] Seems like old times. 就像以前一样
[06:36] Right, Conrad? 对吧 康拉德
[06:38] Some ways, yes, some ways, no… Jack. 有些一样 又有些不一样 杰克
[06:42] Uh, Mr. Witten, I’m-I’m not so interested in the past 威腾先生 我对以前不感兴趣
[06:44] as I am in what happened last night. 我只对昨晚发生的事感兴趣
[06:46] I already told you. 我已经跟你们说了
[06:48] I was watching a film in my basement screening room. 我在自家的地下放映室里看电影
[06:51] Fell asleep to Jane Russell, 看着简·拉塞尔[五十年代演员]睡着
[06:53] woke up to a horror show. 醒来就看见一场恐怖秀
[06:55] And you didn’t hear anything upstairs? 你没有听到楼上的任何声音吗
[06:58] Screening room’s soundproofed. 放映厅是隔音的
[07:00] And the girl? 那个女孩呢
[07:02] Never saw her before. 从没见过
[07:04] I’m so sorry, sir. 不好意思 先生
[07:05] I just need this to be clear. You’re saying that you never 我只是确认一下 你是说你从没有
[07:08] – even met Darcy? – Did I stutter? -见过达茜吗 -我有结巴吗
[07:10] You heard me. 你听见我说什么了
[07:12] And this time, you people aren’t going to find me 而且这次你们的人不会再看到
[07:14] wasted on some BS security video outside a club. 我出现在哪个俱乐部的狗屁安保录像里了
[07:19] Well, we may not have video on you, but… 我们也许没有你的录像
[07:22] we do have blood on your hands, sir. 但我们有你手上的血 先生
[07:24] Yeah, the victim’s blood. 对 受害者的血
[07:25] – How do you explain that? – I tried to help her. -你要怎么解释 -我想帮她
[07:28] I got her blood on my hands. 我手上沾到了她的血
[07:29] What do you want me to do? 你想让我怎么做
[07:31] I won’t play the sap for you. 恕不奉陪
[07:33] Humphrey Bogart… 这句话出自亨弗莱·鲍嘉主演的
[07:36] Maltese Falcon, right? 《马耳他之鹰》 对吧
[07:37] You know it. 你也知道
[07:39] A kindred spirit. 真是志同道合
[07:40] He played Sam Spade, 他演的是山姆·史培德
[07:41] a private eye everybody was lying to. 看着每个人撒谎
[07:43] Yeah, that’s me. You’ve been lying for 14 years. 对 我就是他 看你撒了十四年的谎
[07:48] You brought this little girl home, 你带这个小姑娘回家
[07:50] just like you did Darcy Blaine. 就像带达茜·布莱恩回家一样
[07:52] You know it, and I know it. 你知道 我也知道
[07:56] You don’t know anything. 你什么都不知道
[07:58] You sure as hell don’t know me. 你根本就不了解我
[08:01] You never did. 从来都不
[08:02] Keep smiling, Jack. 继续笑吧 杰克
[08:05] We didn’t get you for Darcy, 我们没有为达茜抓到你
[08:06] but I promise you 但我保证
[08:08] we’re gonna nail you for this one. 这次我们会将你绳之以法
[08:23] Hello, Conrad. 你好 康拉德
[08:27] Sara. 萨拉
[08:29] Here to pull the Darcy Blaine case files? 来拿达茜·布莱恩案的资料吗
[08:32] Looks like you beat me to it. 看来你先我一步了
[08:34] Well, great minds obsess alike. 英雄所见略同嘛
[08:36] Yeah, well, I got a hunch we’re obsessing 对 可我觉得我们是出于
[08:37] for different reasons. 不同的原因
[08:38] Huh. You’re right. 你说得对
[08:42] I’m really sorry. 我真的很抱歉
[08:44] I should never have taken this case away from you guys. 我不该把这个案子从你们手里拿走
[08:47] – You can’t do this, Conrad. – Yes, I can. -你不能这么做 康拉德 -我可以
[08:49] Grissom is at a conference, 葛瑞森在参加会议
[08:51] and you don’t have the authority, 而且你没有职权
[08:52] so this case belongs to day shift now. To me. 所以这个案子归白班了 归我了
[08:54] So you just decided to stop looking at Jack Witten. 然后你决定不再调查杰克·威腾了
[08:56] At least let us get a warrant for Witten’s house. 至少给我们一张搜查令去查他的房子
[08:58] No! I’m not gonna waste valuable time 不 我不会在把宝贵的时间和资源
[09:00] and resources on a witch hunt of a prominent man 浪费在对这座城市做出这么多贡献的
[09:03] whose family has done so much for this town. 家族中的一个身份显赫的人身上
[09:04] God, you are so political. 天啊 你太政治了
[09:06] Well, that’s an understatement. 你说得太保守了
[09:07] Look, Darcy Blaine was a drug-addict rich girl 听着 达茜·布莱恩是个在北城浪荡的
[09:10] slumming in Northtown. 有毒瘾的千金小姐
[09:11] You’ve been looking in the wrong place, Sidle, 你找错地方了 赛德尔
[09:13] and you let her– it’s time the real pros took over. 而你放任她 是时候让真行家接手了
[09:17] Feels like a lifetime ago. 真是恍如隔世
[09:20] I was looking in the wrong place or not looking at all. 我当时的思路错了 或者根本没放心思上去
[09:24] Security cam photos– Witten and Darcy 监控拍到威腾和达茜
[09:27] leaving the club. 正离开夜店
[09:29] Later on, in the parking garage. 之后出现在停车场
[09:32] They drove away together in her car. 他们一起坐她的车离开了
[09:34] Next morning, it was found on the edge of town. 第二天早上 那辆车在城镇边界被发现
[09:36] Trace on her tires 轮胎上的痕迹
[09:37] said it was driven up to Mount Charleston. 表明车开上过查尔斯顿山
[09:39] Notorious body-dump site. 那儿可是弃尸圣地
[09:41] There was a lot of blood. 车里有很多血
[09:43] Exemplar from Darcy’s father proved it was hers. 与达茜父亲的血样对比后 确认是她的血
[09:45] Yeah, and her blood tested positive 对 而且她的血液里测出有
[09:47] for cocaine and GHB, so she was definitely roofied. 可卡因和G毒 她当时肯定吸嗨了了
[09:52] So what do you think happened that night? 你觉得那晚发生了什么
[09:55] Well… 这个嘛
[09:56] Darcy Blaine was a drug addict. 达茜·布莱恩的确是个瘾君子
[09:58] I think that Witten lured her to his place 我觉得威腾骗她去他家吸毒
[10:00] with the promise of drugs, and then he drugged her. 然后给她下了药
[10:06] Witten brought her upstairs. 威腾把她带上楼
[10:07] Darcy was out of it, but still 达茜神志不清
[10:09] she had some fight left in her. 但还知道反抗
[10:14] He kills her. 他就把她杀了
[10:16] Witten takes Darcy’s body out in her car 威腾把达茜的尸体搬进了她的车里
[10:19] and buries her somewhere near Mount Charleston. 然后把她埋在了查尔斯顿山附近的哪个地方
[10:22] He made one mistake. 他大意了
[10:24] He left a carpet fiber in the trunk. 把一根地毯纤维留在了后备箱里
[10:26] Still bloody after all these years. 这么多年了 还能看出血迹
[10:29] And… 这是…
[10:31] the carpet fiber I took from Witten’s bedroom. 我从威腾的卧室采集来的地毯纤维
[10:34] You just get that? 你刚采集的吗
[10:38] That looks damn close. 看起来非常相似
[10:40] Hopefully, Hodges can confirm. 但愿霍奇斯能证实
[10:49] I got a hit on the prints. 我通过指纹确认她身份了
[10:51] Jane Doe from Jack Witten’s house 杰克·威腾家里的无名女尸
[10:54] is Gwenn Onetta. 名叫格温·欧尼塔
[10:56] 18. High school dropout. 十八岁 高中就辍学了
[10:58] Three drug arrests in the last year. 去年因吸毒被捕了三次
[11:01] Jack Witten’s specialty– young, vulnerable addicts. 杰克·威腾就这嗜好 喜欢年轻易搞的瘾君子
[11:04] God, this guy’s really gotten under everybody’s skin. 天呐 大家都对这家伙耿耿于怀啊
[11:07] It’s not so much the guy, it’s the loss. 主要不在于那个人 而是那种挫败感
[11:10] Grissom assembled an all-star team here. 葛瑞森在这儿构建了个”全明星”队伍
[11:13] But ask any pro athlete. 你去问问那些专业运动员
[11:14] Most wins feel the same. 谁都觉得胜利的滋味都是一样的
[11:16] It’s the tough losses that haunt you. 惨痛的失败才教人无法释怀
[11:19] So, this is a rematch. 那这次算是重赛了
[11:22] – Yeah. – I like it. -是啊 -我喜欢
[11:28] Chip of glass in the head wound. 头部伤口处有玻璃碎片
[11:30] Greg said there was a broken wine glass at the scene. 格雷格说现场有破碎的玻璃酒杯
[11:33] This doesn’t look like any wine glass. 这不像是酒杯玻璃
[11:35] The lamp, maybe? The… 要么是那盏台灯上的
[11:36] The suspected murder weapon? 那有可能是凶器
[11:39] Yeah, that could be. 是 有可能
[11:41] You know, for the record, Morgan, 说真的 摩根
[11:43] I think you’re an all-star, too. 我觉得你也能进全明星阵容
[11:47] Thanks, Doc. 谢了 医生
[11:56] News on your fibers. 你的纤维有结果了
[11:58] Good news? I hope they match. 是好消息吗 但愿能匹配
[12:00] No, sorry. 没有 抱歉
[12:01] I know you wanted a better answer. 我知道你希望不是这样
[12:05] Who’s that? 那是谁
[12:06] Walter Blaine, Darcy’s father. 沃尔特·布莱恩 达茜的父亲
[12:08] He heard about Witten and he wants to talk. 他听说了威腾的事 想找我谈谈
[12:10] Calls me every October on the anniversary. 每年十月她女儿死的那天 他都给我打电话
[12:12] Every year, it’s the same conversation. 每年都是那几句
[12:15] Sara, thanks much for your time. 萨拉 麻烦你了
[12:18] Of course. Please, have a seat. 别客气 请坐吧
[12:23] So, is today the day we’ve been waiting for? 我们等的那天是不是到了
[12:27] Well, he’s been brought in for questioning. 他被带来问话了
[12:31] He did it again. 他又下手了
[12:32] That’s all I can say, Walter. 我只能说这么多 沃尔特
[12:35] Please tell me you’re gonna get him this time. 你们这次会把他抓住了吧
[12:37] I promise that I will do everything in my power 我保证我会竭尽所能
[12:40] to get justice for Darcy. 还达茜一个公道
[12:43] She would’ve been 30 this year. 她要是活着今年就该三十岁了
[12:46] Imagine that. 想想看
[12:50] She didn’t deserve… 她不该…
[12:58] Aah… closure’s a myth. 解脱就像是神话
[13:02] Doesn’t exist. 根本不可能
[13:04] Look, I know that bringing Witten down 我知道就算把威腾抓起来
[13:07] isn’t gonna bring her back. 也不能让她起死回生
[13:10] But at least he’ll never be able to do it again. 可至少他不能再作案了
[13:21] What are you doing? 你在干嘛
[13:23] The fiber Sara pulled from over there 萨拉在那边找到的纤维
[13:25] wasn’t a match to the bloody fiber 与达茜·布莱恩车里发现的
[13:27] from Darcy Blaine’s trunk, 染血纤维不匹配
[13:29] so I’m thinking it must have come from someplace else. 所以我觉得一定是其他地方的
[13:32] Wow, you guys really don’t give up, do you? 你们还真是不轻言放弃
[13:35] No, we don’t. 是的 没错
[13:36] Especially since we have a pretty good idea 尤其是我们对于十四年前发生在这里的事
[13:38] about what happened here 14 years ago. 有了明确的判断以后
[13:42] It’s got to be somewhere. 肯定在某个地方
[13:52] You know, I, uh, get that you want to put this guy away. 我知道你们很想抓住这家伙
[13:54] But don’t you think the best way to do that 不过你不觉得要想抓住他
[13:56] would be to focus on last night? 最好是专注于昨晚的案子吗
[14:10] Did you find what you’re looking for? 找到你想要的东西了吗
[14:12] No. 没有
[14:13] But maybe something better. 不过也许这个更好
[14:15] It’s desiccant gel– like the kind 这是干燥剂 就像那种
[14:17] used in pill bottles to keep the contents dry. 放在药瓶里的保持药品干燥的
[14:20] Removes excess moisture. 能去除多余的水分
[14:23] And more cork. 又有软木塞
[14:26] Maybe the cork downstairs wasn’t from a wine bottle. 也许楼下的软木塞不是酒瓶上来的
[14:31] You know, Jack Witten’s father was a huge art collector. 杰克·威腾的父亲收藏了很多艺术品
[14:34] And he left everything to Jack, but, 他把所有藏品都留给了杰克
[14:36] I mean, these are all movie posters. 但这些不过是电影海报
[14:40] Where’s the good stuff? 真正的值钱货在哪儿
[14:41] What are you getting at? 你想到什么了
[14:43] You know, maybe what happened last night 说不定昨天的凶案
[14:44] didn’t start in the bedroom. 并非从卧室开始
[14:47] Maybe it started in a Preservation Room. 也许是从保存室开始的
[14:49] It’s a sealed vault where collectors keep their art. 就是收藏家用来存放艺术品的密室
[14:52] It’s climate-controlled. 箱内恒温
[14:54] Gel and cork are used in the construction. 干燥剂和软木塞都是建造时使用的
[14:58] Well, we’ve been all over this place and, uh… 这里都被我们翻遍了
[15:01] haven’t found a Preservation Room. 可没找到什么保存室
[15:05] Hey. 看这里
[15:06] There’s a break in the baseboard. 基线板这儿有裂缝
[15:24] There’s someone in there. 里面有人
[15:26] Need a password. 需要密码
[15:27] We have to cut through that door. 我们得把门弄开
[15:30] Russell, it’s Finn. Send an emergency response team 罗素 我是芬恩 赶快派支紧急小组到威腾家
[15:34] to Witten’s house and tell them to bring a plasma torch. 叫他们带上等离子体喷枪[切割金属]
[15:37] We’re in. 打开了
[15:38] – How? – 10-22-02, -怎么打开的 -10-22-02
[15:40] the day The Premiere was supposed to open. 是普里美尔赌场原定的开幕日期
[15:42] LVPD! 拉斯维加斯警局
[15:51] It’s all right. You’re gonna be okay. 好了 你会没事的
[15:53] Please. He tried to kill us. 救救我 他要杀了我们
[15:56] Me and my friend. 我和我朋友
[15:59] Is she here? Is Gwen okay? 她在这吗 格温还好吗
[16:13] Emily, I’m CSI Russell. 艾米莉 我是现场调查员罗素
[16:15] And I’m CSI Sidle. 我是现场调查员赛德尔
[16:16] Doc says that you’re doing a little better. 医生说你现在好点了
[16:18] Still feel a little dizzy. 还是觉得有点晕
[16:20] We could come back, if you’d like. 你想休息的话 我们可以晚点再来
[16:21] No. No, I want to help. 不用 我想帮忙
[16:23] Good, good. 那好
[16:25] Do you think you can take us through 你能跟我们讲讲
[16:26] what happened last night? 昨晚事发的经过吗
[16:29] Me and Gwen, we met this old guy at a club. 我和格温 在俱乐部里碰到了这个老男人
[16:33] He bought us champagne. 他给我们买了香槟
[16:35] I got drunk. Stupid. 我喝醉了 真傻
[16:38] It’s okay. 没事的
[16:40] We went back to his place. 我们去了他家
[16:42] I needed to use the restroom. 我要用洗手间
[16:44] Said he’d show me. 他说他会带我去
[16:46] He pushed me into that weird room. 却把我推进那个诡异的房间
[16:49] Tied me up, locked me in. 把我绑起来 锁在里面
[16:53] Then… I could hear him. 后来 我还能听见他的声音
[16:58] And I could hear her screaming, 还听见她尖叫
[17:01] telling him to stop. 让他停下来
[17:06] I never should’ve left Gwen alone. 我不该让格温一个人留下的
[17:08] It’s not your fault, Emily. 这不是你的错 艾米莉
[17:11] So-so you were in the Preservation Room 所以威腾袭击你朋友时
[17:13] when Witten attacked your friend, 你在保存室里面
[17:15] is-is that right? 是这样吗
[17:17] Yeah. That’s right. 对 就是这样
[17:20] Okay. 好的
[17:23] Can you call the doctor? 能帮我叫一下医生吗
[17:24] I really feel awful. 我感觉糟透了
[17:26] Of course. 当然
[17:30] What was that about exactly? Emily just told you 你刚才怎么了 艾米莉说了
[17:33] that Witten locked her in the Preservation Room. 威腾把她关在保存室里
[17:35] Yeah, she did. 没错 她是这么说的
[17:38] – You don’t believe her. – No, I didn’t say that. -你不信她 -我没这么说
[17:39] But I do think it’s a little curious that she could hear so much. 但我的确有些好奇她竟能听到这么多
[17:43] Locked in a vault, 被锁在密室里
[17:44] far away from the scene of the crime. 离案发现场那么远
[17:46] A-All I’m saying is if you want him this time, 我只想说 如果你这次想抓他
[17:49] you’re gonna need more than her statement. 决不能只凭她的证词
[17:51] Yeah, and I’m gonna get what I need. 知道 我会找到其它证据的
[17:53] Okay. 好的
[17:55] Hey, Sara, sometimes you push too hard, 萨拉 你有时候逼得太紧了
[17:58] and you know it. 你自己也知道
[17:59] Just… don’t. 还是…悠着点好
[18:06] So we got trace on that piece of glass that Doc pulled 医生从死者格温·欧尼塔身上取出的玻璃片
[18:10] from our victim, Gwen Onetta. 我们有检验结果了
[18:13] Did the glass come from Witten’s lamp? 玻璃是来自威腾的台灯吗
[18:15] No. Density and refractive index don’t match. 不 密度和折射率都不相符
[18:19] “Silica, sodium oxide, 二氧化硅 氧化硅
[18:21] with a broadband anti-reflective coating.” 还有一条宽的抗反射涂层
[18:24] – Sounds like a flashlight lens. – That’s what I was thinking. -像是手电筒的镜片 -我也这么想
[18:28] I followed up on Emily Bridwell, our girl in the hospital. 我调查了一下医院里的女孩 艾米莉·布里德维尔
[18:32] Turns out, she was questioned 结果发现 她在萨姆林
[18:34] in a string of burglaries in Summerlin, 因为一系列入室偷窃案被问过话
[18:36] along with her roommates, 和她的室友一起
[18:38] our girl in the morgue, Gwen Onetta. 就是停尸房的那个女孩 格温·欧尼塔
[18:41] Flashlights, burglaries… 手电筒 盗窃
[18:43] maybe these girls weren’t invited 没准这两个女孩不是应邀
[18:45] to Witten’s house. 进入威腾家
[18:46] Maybe they invited themselves. 没准她们是不请自来
[18:48] Pair of “Bling Ringers,” Vegas-style? 一对”姐妹花大盗” 拉斯维加斯风格吗
[18:51] Wait a minute, just because these girls were questioned 等等 就算这两个女孩因入室抢劫
[18:53] in break-ins doesn’t mean that Witten’s not guilty. 被审讯也不意味着威腾无罪
[18:55] Guy has a serious security system, 这人家里有严格的安保系统
[18:57] so how would these so-called “Bling Ringers” get in 所以首要问题是这对所谓的”姐妹花大盗”
[19:00] in the first place, let alone one of them end up 是怎么进去的 更不用说她们中的一个
[19:02] in a locked vault? 最后在密室里出现
[19:03] Those are all good questions. 问题都很好
[19:05] Questions we know how to answer. 我们都知道该怎么解决这些问题
[19:07] Yeah, we need to get our hands on that murder weapon. 没错 我们得找到那个凶器
[19:09] Find the flashlight. 找到那个手电筒
[19:10] Haven’t we turned that house upside-down at this point? 我们不是已经把那房子翻了个底儿朝天了吗
[19:14] There is one room we haven’t searched yet. 有一间房间我们还没有搜查
[19:58] 匹配成功
[20:01] Hey, Sara… 萨拉
[20:02] I found the murder weapon. 我找到凶器了
[20:04] Yeah, and it has Emily Bridwell’s prints on it. 是 上面有艾米莉·布里德维尔的指纹
[20:07] I know you’ve already talked to her, 我知道你已经和她谈过了
[20:08] but I think you might want to have another conversation. 但我觉得 你可能要再跟她谈一次
[20:10] Yeah, well, that’s gonna be a little difficult. 那有点困难了
[20:12] She died in the hospital two hours ago. 她两个小时前死在医院了
[20:14] I got to call you back. 我待会再打给你
[20:19] What the hell happened? 究竟发生什么了
[20:21] No smurf jokes, please. 拜托不要提蓝精灵
[20:22] Can you explain this to me? 能给我解释一下吗
[20:25] C.O.D. is paralysis of the respiratory system. 死因是呼吸系统瘫痪
[20:28] My educated guess is that it was caused 我凭经验猜测这是
[20:30] by the ingestion of silver. 摄入银而导致的
[20:32] Blue skin is the result of a reaction called argyria. 皮肤发蓝是由于银中毒
[20:35] Nanosilver’s broken down in the stomach, 纳米银在胃中分解
[20:38] absorbed into the bloodstream as a salt 变成盐化物进入血液
[20:41] and then deposited in the skin, where exposure to light 然后沉积在皮肤上 受到光照后
[20:44] turns the salt back into elemental silver, 盐化物又变回了银元素
[20:46] creating the skin’s bluish hue. 使得皮肤变蓝
[20:49] How would she have ingested silver? 她怎么会摄入银
[20:51] I was just about to find out. 我正要看看
[21:06] What is that? 这是什么
[21:08] It looks like film. 看起来像胶卷
[21:12] Okay, it’s official. I’ve seen everything. 好我明白了
[21:14] This girl died from swallowing a roll of film? 这女孩的死因是吞了一个胶卷
[21:18] We know what’s on it? 知道这里面的内容了吗
[21:20] Hodges is working on it. 霍奇斯正在分析
[21:21] Patrol found Emily Bridwell’s car 巡警发现了艾米莉·布里德维尔的车
[21:24] a block away from Witten’s house. 离威腾家一个街区远
[21:25] And a post-it with his address 还有一张写有他家地址
[21:28] and security codes. 以及安全密码的便利贴
[21:29] Even the password to the Preservation Room. 连保存室的密码都有
[21:31] So these girls, they were targeting 所以这两个女孩 她们的目标
[21:33] Jack Witten’s secret vault? 就是杰克·威腾的秘密保存室
[21:35] – Yes. – Then, for some reason, -没错 -然后 由于某种原因
[21:37] the partnership went south. 俩人分道扬镳了
[21:39] And I think I know why. 我知道为什么
[21:41] No honor among thieves. 盗亦无道
[21:42] Especially when you’re banging the same guy. 尤其是当她们和同一个男人鬼混时
[21:46] I checked Gwen’s cell phone records. 我查了格温手机的通讯记录
[21:48] Turns out Emily’s boyfriend texted her 结果发现艾米莉的男朋友
[21:51] at a very inconvenient time. 在一个非常不合适的时间给她发短信
[21:54] What the… 什么啊…
[21:57] You bitch! You’re screwing Ryan? 你个贱人 你在和瑞恩鬼混
[21:59] Emily, chill out. 艾米莉 冷静点
[22:01] It’s Ryan. Come on. 不就是瑞恩嘛 别这样
[22:02] He said you weren’t that into him. 他说你不怎么喜欢他
[22:03] Screw you! 去你妈的
[22:08] Get off of me! 放开我
[22:10] I’m out of here. 我走了
[22:14] You’re not going anywhere. 你哪儿都别想去
[22:19] What is wrong with you?! 你有毛病吧
[22:24] So Emily kills Gwen in a jealous rage. 所以艾米莉因为醋意大发杀了格温
[22:27] At this point, you’d think, you’d run. 这时候 如果是你 你会逃跑
[22:30] But she has to get what she came for. 但是她必须要达成来这儿的目的
[22:36] She finds the film… 她找到了胶卷
[22:38] Yeah, I’ve got a dead girl in my living room. 对 我客厅有一个女孩死了
[22:40] …but she hears Jack Witten downstairs. 但她听到了楼下杰克·威腾的声音
[22:41] Just get somebody out here! 赶紧派人来
[22:43] But she knows the house, 她知道这栋房子
[22:45] and she knows his reputation, so she improvises. 也了解他的名声 所以她临时改变了计划
[22:48] Locks herself in the vault, 把自己锁在储藏室
[22:50] hides the flashlight… 藏起了手电筒
[22:54] swallows the film… 吞下了胶卷
[22:58] and ties herself up. 把自己绑起来
[23:01] And then she makes up her story. 之后编造了自己的故事
[23:04] But I guess that clears Witten, huh? 但是我想那证明了威腾的清白 对吧
[23:06] Yeah, at least for last night. 是啊 起码昨天晚上是
[23:08] What I want to know is, 我想知道的是
[23:09] what’s so important on this piece of film 这胶卷上面有什么重要的东西
[23:11] that that girl would mule it out of there? 让那个女孩不惜以身犯险带出来
[23:43] My God. 天啊
[23:44] Is that who I think it is? 是我想的那个人吗
[23:46] Was. 曾经是
[23:50] I forgot how young she looked. 我都忘了她那会如此年轻
[23:55] Darcy Blaine. 黛西·布莱恩
[23:56] Ghost from the past. 已逝的亡灵
[24:07] Well, she’s definitely in Boulder City. 视频里她肯定是在博尔德市
[24:09] And I recognize these banners from the Millennium. 我还发现了千禧年的庆祝横幅
[24:11] So it’s got to be 2000. 拍摄时间应该是2000年
[24:14] So this film that was shot of Darcy, clearly before she died, 黛西死前拍摄的这个视频
[24:16] has been in Witten’s vault this whole time? 一直藏在威腾的家里吗
[24:19] It would seem so. 应该没错
[24:21] You see the way she’s looking in the camera? 你们发现她看镜头的眼神了吗
[24:23] She’s flirting. 好一个眉目传情
[24:24] And Witten claims that he never met Darcy before 可威腾坚称他俩一起离开的那晚之前
[24:27] the night they walked out of the club together. 他从没见过黛西
[24:29] The look in her eyes says that there 这眼神流露出的关系
[24:30] was a lot more to the relationship than that. 可远不止如此
[24:32] This film proves that everything he said about Darcy is a lie. 这说明他说的关于黛西的一切都是谎话
[24:34] Not only did they know each other, they were probably having sex. 他们不仅认识彼此 没准还已经上过床了
[24:37] Well, Witten was released today. I say we go over to his house, 威腾今晚就放出来了 我们直接去他家
[24:40] shove those in his face and force a confession out of him. 让他看看视频 看他还怎么否认
[24:43] Uh, wait a minute. 等等
[24:44] If we know he’s guilty, somebody else does, too. 除了我们 派小偷去偷胶卷的人
[24:47] Whoever sent our thieves in there to steal the film. 也知道他有罪
[24:49] Well, it’s got to be someone who knows Witten. 他肯定认识威腾
[24:51] They knew the house, they knew the security codes, 熟悉他家房子 知道安保密码
[24:53] and they knew that he had the film. 而且清楚他手里有胶卷
[24:54] But how would they know about it? 那他是怎么知道的呢
[24:56] Maybe because they’re the ones who shot it. 也许他是这卷录像的摄影师
[25:00] Did you test the film itself? 你检查过胶卷本身吗
[25:01] I did. 检查过了
[25:03] I found exactly 300 frames 整整三百帧
[25:05] of nitrocellulose-based film print, 硝酸纤维胶片
[25:08] manufactured sometime before 1952. 是1952年以前生产的
[25:10] Well, that makes sense. When planning the Premiere, 这很有可能 威腾在筹建普里美尔赌场时
[25:13] Witten hired a bunch of photographers 请了一帮摄影师
[25:15] to use vintage cameras to shoot on vintage film. 专门用老胶片拍摄复古影片
[25:18] Maybe one of the cameramen shot footage of Darcy 也许其中一个摄影师还专门
[25:21] for Witten’s personal use, too. 为威腾拍摄了黛西的视频
[25:22] Someone like that would know 这样的人应该了解更多
[25:24] more intimate details about their relationship. 有关他俩的亲密关系
[25:25] They might even know the truth of how Darcy died. 他们甚至可能知道黛西死亡的真相
[25:27] But why steal the film now, 14 years later? 但是为什么十四年后才来偷录像呢
[25:31] I don’t know, maybe the guy fell on hard times. 不知道 可能他们时运不济
[25:34] – It’s never too late to blackmail. – All right. -敲诈勒索又不嫌晚 -好吧
[25:35] Okay, let’s say we’re right. 就当我们推测的没错
[25:37] How do we find the cameraperson that shot this? 我们怎么找到这个摄影师呢
[25:40] “Shot” is the operative word here. 请注意关键词”拍摄”
[25:43] A strip of film is like a bullet. 一卷胶卷就像一颗子弹
[25:45] Just like a gun creates unique rifling impressions on a round, 子弹射出时膛线会留下独一无二的痕迹
[25:49] the pressure plate in a camera 同样 摄像机中的卡簧
[25:51] imprints unique scratches on film. 也会在胶片上留下独特的划痕
[25:54] These scratch patterns, they can help us 通过这些划痕
[25:57] find the camera that shot this film. 就可以找到拍摄该录像的机器了
[25:59] So, find the camera… maybe find the cameraman. 找到摄像机 没准就能找到摄影师了
[26:04] And… 各就各位
[26:05] action. 开始
[26:07] No, no, no, no, no, no. 不 不 不是这样
[26:09] It’s a sexy walk. 走得性感一点
[26:10] And look into camera. Give me a little smile. 眼睛看镜头 笑一笑
[26:12] What difference does it make? 这有什么区别
[26:13] We’re testing the film stock, right? 我们是在检测摄像机好吗
[26:15] Please don’t tell me how to direct. 不许对本导演指手画脚
[26:18] All right. 准备好
[26:19] And… 各就各位
[26:21] action. 开始
[26:22] Okay, not bad. 不错不错
[26:24] Got that one. Go back to the one. 一号搞定 下一台
[26:26] Little happier this time. Action. 这次高兴点 开始
[26:28] Okay, that’s better. In with a wink. 越来越好了 抛个媚眼
[26:30] Stop, wink, and cut. Okay. 停 眨个眼 搞定
[26:32] This feels weird. 感觉好奇怪
[26:33] You’re a scared little lady. 这回演个受惊了的小妇人
[26:34] Uh-huh. No, no, just… Okay. 不是这样的 好吧
[26:37] Cut. Never mind. 就这样吧
[26:39] Silent film. 再来一出默剧
[26:41] And cut. Great. 搞定 非常棒
[26:42] You’re Marilyn Monroe. 现在你是玛丽莲·梦露
[26:43] Just the slinkiest, sexiest lady 线条出众 性感无敌
[26:45] you’ve ever been. 展现你最美的一面
[26:47] Looks great. 挺好的
[26:48] Okay, okay, no, that’s… that’s too sexy. 够了 性感过头了
[26:52] I located five vintage 我在拉斯维加斯周边
[26:53] 35-millimeter cameras in the Vegas area. 找到五台35毫米复古摄像机
[26:55] Two from WLVU’s film department 两台在西拉斯维加斯大学电影学院
[26:57] and three from a seedy pawnshop. 另三台来自旧货典当行
[27:00] Scratch pattern is identical. 划痕完全吻合
[27:03] Which camera was it? 这是哪台摄像机
[27:04] This little baby here. 就是它了
[27:05] Arriflex 2C. 阿莱2C
[27:07] Sold to the pawnshop two months ago 两个月前一个名叫鲍勃·吉尔的人
[27:09] by a guy named Bob Geer. 把它卖给当铺
[27:12] He was a cameraman employed by Jack Witten. 他曾是杰克·威腾手下的摄影师
[27:14] And PD is pulling an address right now. 警察这会已经在找他家地址了
[27:18] Robert Geer. 罗伯特·吉尔
[27:24] Robert Geer. LVPD. 罗伯特·吉尔 拉斯维加斯警察
[27:28] Mr. Geer? 吉尔先生
[27:31] Hello? 有人在吗
[27:57] Been dead a while. 死了有一会了
[28:07] C.O.D. on our cameraman was a single gunshot to the head. 摄影师死于一枪爆头
[28:11] .22– same caliber as a gun 点22口径 跟注册在杰克·威腾名下的枪
[28:14] registered to Jack Witten. 口径一致
[28:16] All right, but .22’s a pretty common gun. 但是点22口径的枪到处都是
[28:18] Doesn’t necessarily point to Witten. 不能直接拿来指证威腾
[28:20] This does. 这个可以指证他
[28:21] Geer’s bank records going back to 2000. 2000年至今的吉尔的银行账目
[28:24] Wow. $750,000 transferred 七十五万美元
[28:27] into Geer’s account from 从艾丽斯公司
[28:28] – Iris Corp? What’s that? – That is an LLC -转到吉尔的账户 那是什么 -是威腾为赌场创立的
[28:31] that Witten formed to build his casino. 一家有限责任公司
[28:33] I think it’s blackmail money. 我觉得这是敲诈来的钱
[28:36] Witten paid off Geer because Geer knew 威腾把钱给吉尔是因为吉尔知道
[28:38] that he had killed Darcy, is that right? 他杀了达茜 对吗
[28:40] Yes, and then 14 years later he’s run through the money. 十四年后他用完了这笔钱
[28:43] He needs more. 他还想敲诈一笔
[28:44] But this time, his word against Witten 但这次他得有充分的证据
[28:46] isn’t gonna be enough. 才能敲诈成功
[28:47] Right, this time he needs concrete proof 这次他需要如铁的证据
[28:49] of Witten’s relationship with Darcy. 来证明威腾跟达茜的关系
[28:51] Hence the film. 就是这卷胶卷
[28:52] And the Post-it that we found in Emily Bridwell’s car 还有我们在艾米莉·布里德维尔的车上发现的便利贴
[28:55] with Witten’s address and security codes on it? 上面还写着威腾的住址和安全密码
[28:58] #98243# 10-22-02 威腾家 海森伯格街473号
[28:58] It’s in Bob Geer’s handwriting. 是鲍勃·吉尔的笔迹
[29:00] He hired our thieves. 他雇的这俩小偷
[29:03] So it looks like Geer, after all this time, 看来这么多年之后
[29:06] decided to put the pinch on Witten again. Okay. 吉尔决定再次勒索威腾
[29:10] So the guy worked for me. 这家伙以前为我工作
[29:12] – Everybody knows that. – But Geer -大家都知道 -但是吉尔
[29:13] knew about you and Darcy. He came back 知道你和达茜的事 他再次想勒索你
[29:16] for more money, so you killed him. 你就杀了他
[29:18] Here we go again. 又来了
[29:19] But this time it’s gonna stick. 这次可不会是僵局
[29:21] We pulled a .22-caliber bullet 我们从吉尔的头里取出了一发
[29:23] out of Geer’s head– same caliber as your gun. 点22口径的子弹 跟你的枪口径一样
[29:25] – We’re running it now. – I didn’t do it. -我们正在检测 -不是我干的
[29:29] I haven’t seen Geer in… forever. 我好久没见到吉尔了
[29:32] I barely knew the guy. 都快记不起这家伙了
[29:34] Just like I barely knew Darcy. 就像我都快记不起达茜了
[29:36] When are you guys gonna give up? 你们要何时才肯放弃
[29:38] For someone you barely knew, you sure had a serious obsession. 你对你快不记得的人可不是一般的痴迷啊
[29:48] Your buddy Geer shot that for you, didn’t he? 你哥们吉尔帮你录下来的 是吧
[29:51] You’ve been keeping it all these years. 这些年你一直收藏着
[29:58] I’ve never seen that before. 我之前从未见过这个
[29:59] Oh, come on, Jack, you’re getting high 得了吧 杰克 你花五百块
[30:01] with a wild party girl and 500-a-night… 跟那个派对上的野女孩玩得可嗨了
[30:02] No, no. No, no. Darcy wasn’t like that. 不 不 达茜不是那样的人
[30:04] She had a problem, just like me. 她有点毛病 就跟我一样
[30:06] What problem was that, Jack? 什么毛病 杰克
[30:09] I met her at N.A. 我跟她是在戒毒会上认识的
[30:13] She was a mixed-up girl. 她是个误入歧途的女孩儿
[30:16] She liked old movies. 她喜欢老电影
[30:18] We used to… 我们曾一起…
[30:20] watch them in my screening room together. 在我的放映室看老电影
[30:22] She got a kick out of the old actresses, you know? 她看到那些老女演员开心得不得了
[30:24] Bergman, Vivien Leigh, Gene Tierney in Laura. 伯格曼 费雯·丽 《罗兰秘记》里的吉恩·蒂尔尼
[30:30] Darcy was a bright girl. 达茜是个美好的女孩
[30:33] She had better things ahead of her. 她本有美好的未来等着她
[30:34] – Yeah, I get it. – No, it wasn’t like that. -我知道 -不是你想的那样
[30:37] She was like a daughter to me. 她就像我的女儿
[30:42] But I was a broken man. I… 可我不是个好人 我…
[30:46] …couldn’t control myself. 我控制不了我自己
[30:51] With drugs… 禁不住毒品的诱惑
[30:52] – with women. – With Darcy. -禁不住女人的诱惑 -禁不住达茜的诱惑
[30:57] Yeah, with Darcy. 是啊 禁不住达茜的诱惑
[31:02] And for years, I tried telling myself it never happened. 这些年来 我一直想说服自己这些从未发生
[31:06] We were together at the club. 我们一起在俱乐部
[31:08] Next thing I knew, Darcy was lying there, dead. 接下来我知道的 就是达茜躺在那儿已经死了
[31:13] And I forgot Bob Geer was coming over 我还忘了那天早上
[31:15] to the house that morning. 鲍勃·吉尔要到家里来
[31:16] I have no idea what happened. 我完全不知道发生了什么
[31:18] Stay cool, Jack. 冷静 杰克
[31:18] Let me handle this, okay? 我来处理 好吗
[31:20] He said he could help me. 他说他能帮我
[31:22] Help you get rid of the body? 帮你处理尸体吗
[31:24] Yeah. 是的
[31:28] But the one thing he didn’t tell me was… 但是他没告诉我的是
[31:30] how much it was gonna cost me. 我要为此付多少钱
[31:33] All this time, you guys 一直以来 你们都想
[31:34] have been trying to prove I’m a killer. 将我绳之以法
[31:37] I got your proof. 我给你们证据
[31:44] When I was cleaning up, 在我清理现场的时候
[31:46] Geer took this picture of Darcy. 吉尔给达茜拍了这张照片
[31:52] Sometimes I forget what I did. 有时我会忘了我的所作所为
[31:55] So I kept this. 所以我留下了它
[31:58] So I never forget the kind of person I really am. 我就永远不会忘记我到底是个怎样的人
[32:05] I just heard– Witten confessed. 我刚刚听说威腾认罪了
[32:08] Yeah. 是啊
[32:10] Uh, thought you’d be happier. 我以为你会更高兴点才对
[32:11] Ballistics just came back on the bullet that killed Geer. 杀死吉尔的子弹的弹道分析刚刚出来了
[32:14] It wasn’t a match to Witten’s gun. 跟威腾的枪不匹配
[32:16] Okay, so maybe Witten had someone else do it for him. 也许威腾要别人帮他动的手
[32:18] We still have him for Darcy. 他谋杀了达茜还是板上订钉的
[32:19] Yeah, I’m not so sure about that, either, anymore. 我对那个也不太确定
[32:21] Witten said that he’d never seen 威腾说他从没见过
[32:23] that old film of Darcy before; he was telling the truth. 达茜的那部老影片 他说的是实话
[32:26] What do you mean? 什么意思
[32:27] This film collection in Witten’s vault 在威腾储藏室内的这部电影收藏品
[32:29] was a recent acquisition. 是最近新买的
[32:32] The film canisters belonged to Bob Geer? 影片盒的所有者是鲍勃·吉尔
[32:35] Up until a month ago. 一个月之前是他
[32:36] At which time he pawned his vintage camera 那时 他当掉了他的古董相机
[32:38] and all his film, including the can 和他所有的影片 包括那个装有
[32:39] that had 300 frames of Darcy Blaine. 三百帧达茜·布莱恩影像胶卷的影片盒
[32:41] I spoke to the pawnshop owner. 我和当铺老板谈过了
[32:43] He said that a regular– one of his collectors– 他说他的一个收藏家常客
[32:45] bought all the film– that collector was Jack Witten. 买下了所有影片 那个收藏家就是杰克·威腾
[32:50] We’ve been thinking that Bob Geer wanted to get ahold 我们一直认为鲍勃·吉尔想要拿到
[32:52] of that film of Darcy so that he could prove 达茜的这部影片 是为了能证明
[32:54] that Witten was lying about their relationship– 关于他们的关系 威腾说了谎
[32:56] but why go after that film if he had something even better? 但手上有了更好的证据 为什么还要影片呢
[33:00] Yeah, not just proof of their relationship, but… 不仅是他们关系的证明
[33:03] proof of murder. 更是谋杀的证据
[33:05] This doesn’t make any sense. 这根本说不通
[33:07] – What am I looking at? – The tox panel -这个是什么 -在车后备箱内发现的
[33:08] on Darcy Blaine’s blood that we found in the car trunk 达茜·布莱恩的血液经毒检显示
[33:11] definitely had high levels of cocaine, but… 可卡因浓度明显很高 但是…
[33:14] we’re saying that she was roofied, right? 我们认为她嗑药嗑嗨了 对吧
[33:16] Right. 对
[33:17] Well, it’s weird because the GHB 这就奇怪了 因为G毒
[33:19] was never fully metabolized into her blood. 并没有在她的血液中进行完全的新陈代谢
[33:22] – Meaning what? – It just doesn’t make sense. -什么意思 -这根本说不通
[33:25] Greg, you are a great tech. 格雷格 你是个出色的技术人员
[33:28] And I know that you want to be in the field. 我也知道你想要出外勤
[33:30] In this job, sometimes you got to go beyond numbers. 在这个岗位上 有时候你得透过数据看事情
[33:33] Beyond what’s on the face of things. 透过事情的表面看到真相
[33:40] What are you thinking about? 你在想什么
[33:43] Something Catherine once told me about looking deeper. 凯瑟琳曾经和我说过的话 要深入的看事情
[33:49] The Tin Man’s rivet. 铁皮人的铆钉
[33:51] Uh, for the most recent reissue of The Wizard of Oz 在最近重新发行的《绿野仙踪》里
[33:54] they used a new restoration technique. 他们使用了一种新型的复原技术
[33:56] Details that had been lost had suddenly now become vivid. 曾经被忽视的细节现在变得无比清晰
[34:00] One of those being that the Tin Man had a rivet 其中之一就是铁皮人的两眼之间的铆钉
[34:02] between his eyes that nobody had seen in 50 years. 五十年来 都没人注意到这个
[34:06] Maybe there’s some detail in this film that we’re not seeing. 或许在这影片中也有一些我们没看到的细节
[34:09] There’s only one way to find out. 只有一个方法能查明
[34:10] I’ll send this to FotoKem, have them 我会把影片送去凯姆胶片公司
[34:13] do a wet print and rescan it. 要求他们做湿印和重新扫描
[34:26] January 2001. 2001年 一月
[34:28] The bank was torn down in ’05, 那家银行是在2005年拆的
[34:30] but I remembered it had a news ticker. 我记得有个新闻字幕灯
[34:35] That film was shot 这部影片的拍摄时间是
[34:36] two months after Darcy Blaine was supposedly murdered. 达茜·布莱恩被”谋杀”后的两个月
[34:40] She faked her death. 她伪造了自己的死亡
[34:43] And she’s smiling at the camera 而且她对着镜头微笑
[34:45] because she got away with it. 因为她成功地瞒天过海了
[35:04] Darcy. 达茜
[35:05] I’ve been looking for you. 我一直在找你
[35:08] Sorry, my name’s Vivian. 抱歉 我的名字是费文
[35:10] Oh, right, uh, “Vivian Sinclair”. 哦 对 “费文·辛克莱”
[35:12] We found that in Bob Geer’s cell phone. 我们在鲍勃·吉尔的手机上找到了这个名字
[35:14] “Vivian” as in “Vivien Leigh”, your favorite movie star “费文”取自你最喜欢的影星费雯·丽
[35:16] and “Sinclair”, as in your mother’s maiden name. 而”辛克莱”是你母亲婚前的姓氏
[35:19] Hotel Blanc said that Vivian Sinclair 布兰克酒店称费文·辛克莱
[35:21] was checking out tonight, heading home to Chicago. 今晚退房 回芝加哥
[35:25] Sorry to delay your flight. 很抱歉要耽误你的航班了
[35:28] You’re making a big mistake. 你弄错了
[35:30] You’re the one who made a big mistake. 错的人是你
[35:32] Bob Geer’s phone records shows a “Vivian Sinclair” Called him 鲍勃·吉尔的通话记录显示”费文·辛克莱”
[35:35] 20 minutes before he was murdered. 曾在他死前二十分钟给他打过电话
[35:37] Cell tower hit puts you a block away 手机信号塔显示你的位置距离他家
[35:39] from his apartment, it puts you there. 只有一街之隔 你就在现场
[35:41] We found a gun in your suitcase, a .22. 我们在你行李箱里找到一把点22口径的枪
[35:42] Ballistics confirms that it’s the murder weapon. 弹道分析证明了它就是凶器
[35:45] He… It was self-defense. He attacked me. 我是正当防卫 是他袭击了我
[35:48] All right. 好吧
[35:52] 14 years ago… 十四年前
[35:54] we put ourselves on the line for an innocent girl 我们以为一个无辜的女孩被杀了
[35:57] we thought had been murdered. 我们不惜一切想查明真相
[36:00] You manipulated the evidence, 你伪造了证据
[36:02] you put an innocent man through hell. 让一个无辜的人受尽折磨
[36:03] That night, you and Jack Witten were at the club, 你和杰克·威腾一起在酒吧的那晚上
[36:06] you did go home together. 你们俩确实一起回家了
[36:07] But it wasn’t you who blacked out, 但是昏过去的那个不是你
[36:09] it was Witten, like most nights. 是威腾 像每个他喝的烂醉如泥的晚上
[36:11] Once he was out, you called your friend, Bob Geer. 他一晕过去 你就打电话给鲍勃·吉尔
[36:14] Bob? He’s out. 鲍勃 他睡过去了
[36:17] Let’s do this. 我们动手吧
[36:22] Witten woke up in a drug haze, panicked. 药效还没退威腾就醒了 大惊失色
[36:25] Just like you planned, Bob Geer showed up in the morning, 和计划一致 早上鲍勃·吉尔出现了
[36:27] told Witten he’d take care of things. 告诉威腾他会处理好一切
[36:32] And then, you two took care of things. 之后 你们俩开始收尾工作
[36:40] You drew your own blood. 你抽了自己的血
[36:42] You made it look like you’d been roofied. 弄的好像你吸了毒
[36:44] And then you planted it in your car trunk. 之后你把血倒在你的车后备箱
[36:50] You framed Jack Witten. 你陷害了杰克·威腾
[36:53] The man that was trying to help you. 那个一心想帮你的人
[36:55] You think Witten was trying to help me? 你认为威腾想要帮我
[36:57] You don’t know Jack Witten. 你根本不了解杰克·威腾
[36:59] He was like every other man in my life– 他和每一个曾经出现在我生命中的男人一样
[37:01] just trying to use me. 只想利用我
[37:02] Is that the story that you’re going with? 这就是你要讲的故事吗
[37:04] I got one. Bob Geer. 我也来讲一个 鲍勃·吉尔
[37:07] Seems like he wasn’t using you. 似乎他并没有利用你
[37:08] Seems to me he was trying to help you. 在我看来他在尽力帮你
[37:10] Phone records show that he reached out to you six weeks ago 手机记录显示他六周前联系过你
[37:12] when he realized that his film collection 当时他意识到他的胶片收藏
[37:14] had fallen into the hands of Jack Witten, 落到杰克·威腾手里了
[37:16] including 300 frames 整整三百帧
[37:19] that prove… 能够证明…
[37:21] that this was a lie. 你的死是一个骗局
[37:23] Dead girl. 死去的女孩
[37:26] Dead girl walking. 死去的女孩在行走
[37:32] I did a terrible thing. 我做了件非常糟糕的事情
[37:35] I was a mixed-up junkie. 我那时过得一团糟
[37:36] I was desperate and afraid. 我当时又绝望又害怕
[37:40] Yeah. 是啊
[37:41] Oh, yeah, yeah. 是的 是的
[37:43] Geer and I framed Jack Witten. 吉尔和我设计了杰克·威腾
[37:49] But it was just a way for me to escape. 但那是我为了逃离才做的
[37:51] Escape from what? 逃离什么
[37:53] From my father, 我爸爸
[37:55] who, I’m sure, was devastated at my loss. 我确定会因我的死亡而遭到致命打击的人
[37:59] You know why? 你知道为什么吗
[38:00] Because with me gone, 因为我死了后
[38:02] he couldn’t come into my bed every night 他就不能每天晚上
[38:04] when my mother was asleep. 在我妈睡着后到我房间来了
[38:07] I did what I had to do to protect myself. 我做的这些是为了保护我自己
[38:09] Tell that to Bob Geer. 把这些讲给鲍勃·吉尔听
[38:12] I’m not a cold-blooded killer. 我不是个冷血的杀手
[38:16] I’m a mom! 我是个母亲
[38:17] I have two girls. 我有两个女儿
[38:18] I have a husband and a life that I cherish. 我有一个丈夫和我珍惜的生活
[38:20] I am not… I’m not this person anymore. 我不再是这个人了
[38:23] People can change. 人是会变的
[38:29] Terrible… 可怕的
[38:32] unspeakable things happen to all of us, 难以启齿的事情会发生在每个人身上
[38:35] but… 但是…
[38:37] that doesn’t give anyone the right 这不能成为任何人
[38:38] to destroy someone’s life. 毁灭另一个人的生活的理由
[38:41] Whatever happened to you, 无论你发生过什么
[38:42] whatever the truth is, for 14 years, 无论真相是什么 十四年来
[38:46] you let an innocent man believe 你让一个无辜的男人相信
[38:47] that he killed the one thing that he cared about. 是他杀掉了他唯一关心的人
[38:50] The one person in his screwed-up universe 在他糟透了的世界里
[38:52] that he genuinely loved like a daughter. 他真正视为女儿的人
[38:55] You took his desire to protect and save you, 你利用了他保护和拯救你的欲望
[38:57] and you perverted it. 你滥用他的情感
[38:59] You twisted it. 扭曲了他的生活
[39:02] I know you. 我知道你这样的人
[39:04] I know who you are. 我知道你是谁
[39:06] You haven’t changed, Darcy. 你根本没有变 达茜
[39:09] You never will. 你也决不会变
[39:18] Thank you. 谢谢
[39:20] Walter Blaine has hired counsel for Darcy. 沃尔特·布莱恩为达茜雇了个律师
[39:23] He’s wrapped his fatherly arms around his daughter. 他用他父亲般的臂膀保护他女儿
[39:28] Do you believe her? 你相信她吗
[39:30] Her story about him molesting her? 关于他性骚扰她的故事
[39:33] She’s definitely screwed up. 她确实已经扭曲了
[39:35] Maybe it’s from abuse. 可能是由于性侵犯
[39:37] Maybe… she’s just a bad seed. 也可能她就是个坏种
[39:41] I don’t know what to believe anymore. 我都不知道要相信什么了
[39:44] Oh, I know that feeling. 我理解这种感觉
[39:49] That thing I said to you about pushing too hard… 我跟你说你逼得太紧的事
[39:55] Thank God you did. 谢天谢地你这么做了
[40:03] You’re a free man, Jack. 你自由了 杰克
[40:10] What’s going to happen to her? 她会怎么样
[40:15] Wouldn’t think you’d care. 我还以为你不关心呢
[40:18] All these years, and I thought I’d killed her. 这些年来我以为是自己杀了她
[40:21] Had to live with that. 被迫接受这个事实
[40:24] Now, I just keep thinking 现在 我只会一直想
[40:25] I could’ve done more to save her. 我本可以做更多来拯救她
[40:26] Hey, it wasn’t your fault. 这不是你的错
[40:28] She made her own choices. 是她自己做的选择
[40:30] Yeah. 是的
[40:34] Look, Jack, uh. 听着 杰克
[40:37] I’m sorry. 对不起
[40:38] No apologies. 不必道歉
[40:41] You guys did your job. 你们做了份内的事
[40:45] Thanks for giving me my life back. 谢谢你们让我重生
[41:07] Well, it’s lights out 普里美尔的灯
[41:09] for The Premiere. 都灭了
[41:10] Witten can still build it. 威腾还是能建造它
[41:12] Ah, it wouldn’t work. 不可能的
[41:13] Too innocent for Vegas these days. 这些对现在的维加斯人来说太纯真了
[41:21] Speaking of another time… 说到下一次
[41:25] Please put that away. 请把那个收起来吧
[41:33] All this evidence, 所有的这些证据
[41:35] all these years. 这些年来
[41:38] You ever think you’ve had enough? 你有想过你已经受够了吗
[41:40] Are you kidding? 你开玩笑吧
[41:41] I’m just getting started. 我才刚开始呢
[42:49] 吉尔·葛瑞森 萨拉·赛德尔
犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第14季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第14季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme