时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | It’s to you, Mr. Gentry. | 该你了 金特里先生 |
[00:18] | $65,000 to call. | 下注六万五千美元 跟注吗 |
[00:21] | You’ve been playing me all night. | 你跟我耗了一晚上了 |
[00:24] | In fact, I think you’re playing me right now. | 我觉得你现在不过是在唬我 |
[00:28] | What about you, Audrey? | 你说得呢 奥德丽 |
[00:29] | You think this kid’s trying to pull one over on me again? | 这小子是不是又在玩儿我 |
[00:32] | I couldn’t say. | 我不知道 |
[00:34] | Well, what the hell. | 去他妈的 |
[00:36] | It’s only money, right? | 不就是点钱么 |
[00:42] | I’m all in. | 我全押 |
[00:49] | I’ll call. | 我跟进 |
[00:50] | Let’s do it. | 是骡子是马 拉出来溜溜 |
[00:58] | Mr. Gentry shows a straight. | 金特里先生手上是顺子 |
[01:04] | Two pair. Aces and kings. | 两对 A对和K对 |
[01:07] | Oh, I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[01:09] | I got you. | 被我抓到了吧 |
[01:10] | Three-to-one odds is my favor. | 三对一的赢率是我的最爱[指对方只有25%赢率] |
[01:12] | This one’s finally gonna be mine. | 这把怎么说也是我的 |
[01:13] | $490,000 in the pot. | 底池金额共计四十九万美金 |
[01:20] | 更多影视更新 | |
[01:28] | Oh, no. No damn way. | 我操 不可能 |
[01:30] | The ace makes a full house. | 三张A最后是葫芦[三带二] |
[01:32] | Tough luck, man. | 不走运啊 老兄 |
[01:34] | Maybe next time. | 下次吧 |
[01:36] | Cash me out? | 帮我换现 |
[01:40] | Congrats. | 恭喜了 |
[01:41] | What are we looking at, a little over $600,000? | 一共多少 大概六十万多一点 |
[01:48] | Sorry, gentlemen. | 抱歉 先生们 |
[01:49] | Back-ups will kick in any second. | 我们会马上启动备用电源 |
[01:51] | In the meantime, everybody keep your hands | 同时请各位把手从 |
[01:52] | away from the table, please. | 桌上拿开 |
[01:53] | This is Brantson. We lost power in the Rialto Room. | 我是布兰森 里阿尔托室断电了[威尼斯著名景点] |
[01:57] | Copy that. Repair crew’s on its way. | 收到 修理人员马上赶到 |
[02:00] | Hey, what’s going on, man? | 怎么回事儿 |
[03:25] | Everybody get back! Out of the way! | 都给我退后 让开 |
[03:58] | This maniac hit the Four Kings, | 这个疯子抢了四王赌场 |
[04:01] | made off with over a million bucks. | 卷走了将近百万美元 |
[04:03] | Well, I wouldn’t exactly say he “made off”” | 严格来说并没有”卷走” |
[04:05] | No, you’re right. | 没错 |
[04:07] | Even if you leave with it, this town has a twisted way | 就算带得走 这儿的人也会无所不用其极地 |
[04:09] | of getting it back from you, doesn’t it? | 把钱给追回来 |
[04:11] | Security guard’s pretty shaken up. | 保安基本吓傻了 |
[04:13] | He never shot anyone before. | 他从未开枪杀过人 |
[04:14] | Well, he still hasn’t. | 他其实没打中 |
[04:15] | There’s no wound, there’s no blood. | 没有伤口 没有血迹 |
[04:18] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[04:20] | Why’d he go down? | 那他怎么自己倒了 |
[04:23] | What the hell happened to him? | 怎么了这是 |
[04:26] | Whoa, he’s swollen. | 整个人都肿起来了 |
[04:28] | Here you go. | 来了 |
[04:29] | We were able to collect just about all the scattered cash. | 我们刚把所有的散钞都给捡了回来 |
[04:32] | Are you sure the upstanding citizens of Fremont | 你确定弗利蒙特街上站着这么多的围观群众 |
[04:34] | didn’t try to stuff their pockets? | 没乘机捞点儿 |
[04:36] | With this? Why bother? It’s counterfeit. | 捞这个 何必呢 都是伪钞 |
[04:41] | Yeah. Yeah, I’ll say. | 果真呢 |
[04:44] | And bad counterfeit at that. | 粗制滥造得很 |
[04:46] | Chips are fake, too. They’re plastic. | 筹码也是假的 是塑料的 |
[04:49] | So, this guy leaves the casino with over a million dollars. | 那这人从赌场出来时带了这么多美钞 |
[04:53] | Where did it go? | 都去哪儿了 |
[04:54] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[04:55] | I’d ask him, but I don’t think he’s gonna be much help. | 我倒是想问问他 不过开不了口就是 |
[05:57] | Oh, his name is Paul Brantson. | 他的名字叫保罗·布兰森 |
[05:59] | He was only 25 years old. | 今年才二十五岁 |
[06:03] | Married his high school sweetheart just six months ago. | 六个月前刚和高中女友结婚 |
[06:14] | This is your first one back. | 这是你伤愈回来后的第一个案子 |
[06:17] | You went through a lot. | 之前受了不少罪 |
[06:21] | I can handle this, if you need me to. | 如果需要的话 我可以帮你处理 |
[06:23] | No. I’m fine. | 没事儿 我还行 |
[06:27] | You know, I gotta do it. | 总是要面对的 |
[06:41] | I’m Captain Jim Brass. | 我是布拉斯队长 |
[06:42] | Tell me what you told the other police officers. | 能跟我重复下你所知道的情况吗 |
[06:44] | I… It all happened so fast, I, uh… | 一切都发生得太快了 |
[06:49] | like it wasn’t even real. | 太不真实了 |
[06:50] | Like when you wake up, | 就好像早上醒来 |
[06:51] | and you can’t even remember what you just dreamed. | 记不清你刚做的梦一样 |
[06:53] | Okay, I want you to think real hard. | 我想请你仔细回忆一下 |
[06:55] | Before the lights went out, did anything happen | 断电之前 有没有什么特殊的事情 |
[06:57] | that might have tipped you off that something was up? | 让你有所警觉 |
[06:59] | Uh… I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:01] | I just… I can’t remember! | 我…我记不起来了 |
[07:03] | Um… I had a glass or two of wine. | 我喝了点酒 |
[07:07] | Just, I don’t… just trying to calm my nerves. I… | 想稍微安抚下自己 |
[07:10] | Sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[07:11] | Thank you. Excuse me. | 谢谢 先失陪了 |
[07:17] | I talked to about ten witnesses. | 我大概跟十来个目击者谈了一下 |
[07:18] | Not one of them can be sure of what they saw. | 没有一个能确切描述自己看到了什么 |
[07:22] | This whole thing looks like | 整个案发过程就好像是 |
[07:23] | it was designed that way– to confuse. | 故意安排成这样的 用以混淆视听 |
[07:30] | Says 201 area code. That’s New Jersey. | 201的区号 新泽西打来的 |
[07:32] | You still settling Nancy’s estate? | 你还在处理南希的房产吧 |
[07:35] | Mundane little things that are just never ending. | 都是些身外之物 却没完没了 |
[07:37] | If you need to take that, go ahead. | 赶紧接吧 |
[07:39] | – We can handle things. – Yeah, thanks. | -接下来的事我们搞定 -谢了 |
[07:44] | Everything okay? | 没事儿吧 |
[07:46] | Help me focus. | 跟我讲讲来龙去脉 |
[07:47] | What do we know? | 都查出了些什么 |
[07:48] | Well, winner was cashing in on over 600 grand. | 赢家正在兑现六十多万的赢资 |
[07:52] | His chips on the table, cash to match, | 筹码都在桌上 还有等量的现金 |
[07:54] | more stolen from the cart. Total take– | 推车上偷了更多 总共拿了 |
[07:57] | just over a million and a half. | 一百五十万多一点 |
[08:01] | A million and a half that’s still missing. | 还有一百五十万没找到 |
[08:03] | Yeah, but the timing is what’s bothering me. | 对 但我更想不通作案时机 |
[08:06] | The suspect knew exactly what time to hit– the pay-out. | 嫌犯知道行动的最佳时间 换钞的时候 |
[08:11] | So he had eyes in the room. | 所以他在屋里有眼线 |
[08:13] | Anyone here stand out? | 有明显嫌疑的吗 |
[08:15] | No, but there is a guy who’s still missing. | 没有 但有个人还没找到 |
[08:18] | Robert Gentry. | 罗伯特·金特里 |
[08:19] | He was the last player out of the game. | 他是出局的最后一个玩家 |
[08:21] | Gone before the first cops arrived. | 在警察来之前跑掉了 |
[08:24] | You think he’s our guy in the room? | 你觉得他就是屋里的眼线吗 |
[08:26] | Couple witnesses said | 几个目击者说 |
[08:27] | that Gentry and our suspect collided during the robbery. | 金特里在抢劫发生时撞到了劫匪 |
[08:31] | What that an accident, or was it a hand-off? | 那是个意外 还是狸猫换太子 |
[08:36] | It would explain where the money went. | 那可以解释钱的下落 |
[08:39] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:40] | Let’s find Gentry. | 赶紧找到金特里 |
[08:53] | You three want to be left alone? | 你们三个要单独待一会吗 |
[08:54] | Very funny, Finn. | 真有意思 芬恩 |
[08:56] | I could use a hand getting these leathers off. | 我需要你帮忙把他的裤子脱下来 |
[08:59] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[09:00] | Ah, it’s tight. | 真紧 |
[09:02] | Must have been a size or two smaller when he bought them. | 他买裤子的时候一定买小了一两号 |
[09:09] | I venture to say he was a size or two smaller | 我估计他穿这裤子的时候可能 |
[09:11] | when he put them on. | 比现在小一两号 |
[09:13] | Didn’t start the day like this. | 之前肯定不是这样 |
[09:15] | Body’s swollen; significant edema. | 尸体膨胀 明显的水肿 |
[09:18] | Some sort of allergic reaction, maybe. | 可能是某种过敏反应 |
[09:21] | Clint Tyree. He worked at the Four Kings. | 克林特·泰里 他在四王赌场工作 |
[09:24] | Yeah, he rode a motorcycle in their stunt show. | 对 为他们做摩托车特技表演 |
[09:27] | Can’t say I’ve ever seen it. | 我是没看过他的秀 |
[09:29] | Judging by these X-rays, must be a hell of a show. | 不过根据X光片来看 一定挺惊险 |
[09:33] | He’s broken almost every bone in his body. | 他身上断过的骨头可真不少 |
[09:40] | Guy could have used a new pair of boots. | 他应该换一双新鞋 |
[09:42] | So what do you think caused his allergic reaction? | 你认为过敏原因是什么 |
[09:45] | Well, I saw a raised mark on his shoulder. | 我在他肩上看到一个凸起的痕迹 |
[09:48] | Could be as simple as a bee sting or spider bite. | 可能是蜜蜂蛰的或是蜘蛛咬的 |
[09:52] | A guy robs a casino, shoots a security guard, | 这家伙抢了赌场 枪杀了保安 |
[09:55] | and rides off on a motorcycle, | 然后骑摩托车乱窜 |
[09:56] | and gets killed by an insect? | 最后被虫子咬死了 |
[09:58] | I only said it could be. | 我只是说可能是 |
[10:03] | It’s the left shoulder, right? | 是在左肩膀 对吗 |
[10:06] | Look at that. | 看这个 |
[10:08] | An injection mark. | 注射的痕迹 |
[10:10] | Somebody did this to him on purpose. | 有人故意把他弄成这样的 |
[10:16] | You need anything else before I zip him up? | 在我把他包起来之前你还需要查什么吗 |
[10:19] | No, no, go ahead. You can take him. | 不用了 你可以把他带走了 |
[10:26] | – Ma’am, please… – Is that him? Is that Paul? | -女士 请… -是他吗 是保罗吗 |
[10:28] | I’m so sorry, ma’am, but you can’t be here. | 很抱歉 女士 但你不能进来 |
[10:30] | That’s my husband! | 那是我丈夫 |
[10:31] | I have to see him! | 我得看看他 |
[10:34] | Please? | 求你了 |
[10:36] | Are you sure you want to do this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[10:38] | Please? | 求你了 |
[10:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:54] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[10:58] | All the while he was on active duty, | 他之前一直在服役 |
[11:01] | four tours of Afghanistan, | 四进四出阿富汗 |
[11:04] | he wouldn’t marry me. | 那时他都不肯娶我 |
[11:07] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[11:09] | He was afraid of making me a widow. | 他怕让我变成寡妇 |
[11:12] | He didn’t want to put me through that | 万一他在那儿发生了什么意外 |
[11:14] | if something happened to him over there. | 他不想让我经历那些 |
[11:22] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[11:24] | How does this happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[11:26] | How does he survive four years of hell over there, | 他怎么能在那四年里活了下来 |
[11:30] | just to come back home and die where he’s supposed to be safe?! | 却在本该安全的家乡死了 |
[11:36] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[11:45] | Talk to me, Hodges. | 怎么样了 霍奇斯 |
[11:51] | In English. | 说英语 |
[11:52] | The writing on these newspaper bits is Chinese. | 这些报纸片上的字是中文 |
[11:54] | That, combined with traces of carbon, | 纸片上还有碳 |
[11:56] | potassium nitrate and sulfur, | 硝酸钾和硫磺的痕迹 |
[11:58] | tells me the explosives used in the heist | 这些东西说明劫案中使用的爆炸物 |
[12:00] | are essentially untraceable. | 基本无法查明源头 |
[12:03] | – They’re Chinese fireworks. – M-80s, most likely. | -那些是中国爆竹 -很可能是M80火药 |
[12:05] | Available at most any fireworks stand outside the city, | 城外的大多数烟花店都能买到 |
[12:07] | if you flash a little cash. | 只要你愿意花点钱的话 |
[12:09] | Which brings us to our next potential dead end, | 然后我们又到了另一个死胡同 |
[12:13] | the strobe ball. | 闪光灯球 |
[12:14] | It’s a visual effects device used in the motorcycle stunt show | 这是四王赌场的摩托车特技表演中 |
[12:17] | of the Four Kings Casino. | 所使用的视觉特效装置 |
[12:18] | The suspect could’ve stolen that from his job… | 嫌犯可能是从他工作的地方偷的 |
[12:22] | What about the casino’s security video? | 那赌场的安保录像呢 |
[12:24] | To complete the dead-end trifecta? | 想看看死胡同第三弹吗 |
[12:27] | Après moi. | 跟我来 |
[12:31] | Okay, there he is. | 他在那里 |
[12:33] | That’s him, right there. That’s the guy we’re looking for. | 就是他 就在那儿 就是我们要找的人 |
[12:38] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么了 |
[12:40] | It’s the strobe. | 这是闪光灯啊 |
[12:41] | The camera’s aperture couldn’t keep up with it. | 摄像头的处理器跟不上它的频率 |
[12:43] | It doesn’t get any better. | 只能拍到这些了 |
[12:45] | So fix it. | 那就争取搞定它 |
[12:46] | What do you propose I do? | 你想让我怎么做 |
[12:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:50] | We got to find out if this guy Gentry was in on this heist. | 我们得查明金特里有没有参与这个劫案 |
[12:54] | You want me to do it? | 要不我来吧 |
[12:54] | No, no, n…I got it. | 不 不用 我没问题 |
[13:02] | The lights in the Rialto Room | 里阿尔托房间里的灯光 |
[13:04] | work just the same as the lights in the rest of the casino. | 和赌场里的其他灯一样 |
[13:07] | They’re all automated, controlled by a central system. | 都是自动的 以中央系统控制 |
[13:09] | So how’s the system controlled? | 系统怎么运作呢 |
[13:11] | You have to be able to turn the lights on and off | 你起码得保证随时都能 |
[13:12] | when you want to. | 开关灯吧 |
[13:13] | Well, it’s…like everything else these days, it’s, uh… | 和现在世界上很多东西一样 |
[13:17] | it’s essentially… | 基本上就是 |
[13:19] | an app. | 一个应用程序 |
[13:20] | You have to have an access code. | 用密码操控 |
[13:22] | But once you’re in, | 只要有密码 |
[13:23] | you can program whole floors, | 整层楼都由你安排 |
[13:24] | you can control individual fixtures, | 每个单独的灯都由你控制 |
[13:26] | whatever you need. | 你可以全权掌控 |
[13:32] | So whoever killed the lights should be in the system. | 关灯的人应该有权操控系统 |
[13:35] | Pretty much, he’d have to be. | 是啊 必须的 |
[13:38] | That’s a cute kid. | 孩子真可爱 |
[13:40] | How old is he? | 他多大了 |
[13:41] | He’s ten months old. | 十个月了 |
[13:43] | So the real question is who has the app? Or the access codes? | 问题是 谁有这个程序 或是密码 |
[13:46] | Besides me? Uh…security department, | 除了我吗 安保部门 |
[13:49] | hotel manager, executive manager, | 酒店经理 执行经理 |
[13:50] | I mean, just a handful of people, probably. | 应该不多吧 |
[13:52] | Well, we’re gonna need a list. | 我们需要一张名单 |
[13:54] | I don’t have that list. | 这我没有 |
[13:56] | I mean, I set up the system, but the hotel manager | 系统是我安装的 但是控制权 |
[13:58] | controls the access. | 由酒店经理决定 |
[13:59] | Morgan… | 摩根 |
[14:02] | Our missing poker player, Rob Gentry, just turned up. | 找到那个失踪的玩家罗伯特·金特里了 |
[14:04] | He was at the Palermo Casino, | 他在巴勒莫赌场 |
[14:05] | playing with Four Kings chips. | 用四王赌场的筹码赌博呢 |
[14:16] | You had quite a night last night, didn’t you, Mr. Gentry? | 你昨晚过得挺精彩啊 金特里先生 |
[14:19] | First you go all in at the Rialto Room, | 你先在里阿尔托房间把所有钱都押上 |
[14:23] | lose, | 结果输了 |
[14:23] | then you wind up in this armed robbery. | 接着你被持械抢劫 |
[14:26] | Yeah, I tell you, whole thing was pretty crazy. | 是啊 整件事是挺疯狂的 |
[14:30] | I feel lucky just to be alive. | 我还活着真是幸运 |
[14:31] | Lucky? Oh, yeah. | 幸运 那倒是 |
[14:32] | But you’re also a little stupid. | 但你也有点蠢 |
[14:34] | Come on, you didn’t think we’d have every casino in town | 拜托 你都没想到我们会去每个赌场 |
[14:37] | looking for these Four Kings chips? | 找四王赌场的筹码吗 |
[14:39] | And your dumb ass rolls into the Palermo today, | 然后你这傻逼今天去了巴勒莫 |
[14:41] | buys in with 75 grand worth. | 下了七万五的赌注 |
[14:43] | Where’d you get it? | 钱哪里来的 |
[14:45] | Well, you know, I can’t remember if I… | 我记不住我是… |
[14:47] | if I won ’em or bought ’em. | 是赢来的还是买来的 |
[14:49] | I’ve-I’ve had ’em for quite a while. | 这些筹码在我手上有一段时间了 |
[14:54] | You see that? | 看到了吗 |
[14:55] | It’s an RFID chip. | 这是枚射频识别芯片 |
[14:57] | Each one of these chips, | 每一个筹码 |
[14:59] | has its own digital identification number. | 都有独特的电子序号 |
[15:02] | It helps the casino keep up with chip movement. | 帮助赌场追踪筹码的出入 |
[15:05] | And these particular chips were scanned last night | 这些筹码是昨晚为里阿尔托房间做准备时 |
[15:08] | as they were being put on a cart for the Rialto Room. | 放进推车里时扫描过的 |
[15:11] | So the only way that you could have them, | 这些筹码在你手上的唯一可能 |
[15:13] | – is if you stole them. – Wait. | -就是你偷的 -等等 |
[15:16] | I had nothing to do with that robbery. | 我和抢劫案一点关系也没有 |
[15:17] | Yes, you did, Robert. | 有 和你有关系 罗伯特 |
[15:18] | You and your motorcycle buddy? | 你和你那摩托车兄弟 |
[15:20] | We’ve got you on video | 我们在录像上 |
[15:22] | texting him, giving him the signal to strike. | 看到你给他发短信 叫他开始动手 |
[15:24] | You’re on the hook for murder, bud. | 你身上可背着命案啊 哥们 |
[15:27] | When that robbery went down, | 抢劫发生的时候 |
[15:29] | I-I ended up on the floor. | 我被推倒了在地 |
[15:31] | Suddenly, I’m face-to-face with the chip cart. | 突然 筹码推车就在我眼前 |
[15:33] | So you just helped yourself to a handful, is that it? | 然后你就抓了一大把 是吗 |
[15:35] | You know, I lost big at the tables last night. | 我昨晚输得可惨啊 |
[15:38] | It was just a way to recoup a little. | 我不过就是想补偿一下 |
[15:40] | But I didn’t kill anybody. | 但是我没啥人 |
[15:42] | Look, maybe I can help you. | 或许我能帮你 |
[15:45] | Yeah? How’s that? | 是吗 怎么帮 |
[15:46] | Well, as…as I was slipping out of there, I… | 我 我溜走的时候我… |
[15:49] | I ducked into a service hallway off the main casino. | 我逃进了赌场主厅旁的一条服务通道 |
[15:52] | And I saw him, | 我看到了他 |
[15:53] | I saw the guy in the motorcycle gear running away. | 看到那个穿着摩托车装备的人逃跑 |
[15:56] | You know that’s in the opposite direction. | 那可是和摩托车走得方向完全相反 |
[15:58] | Well, I-I’m just telling you what I saw. | 我只是实话实说 |
[16:02] | Hey, we got to run this. | 我们得看看这个 |
[16:04] | New security footage from the east side of the casino. | 新的监控录像 来自赌场东部 |
[16:07] | You don’t know how happy that makes me. Of course… | 你根本想象不到这让我有多欣慰 当然 |
[16:10] | sets the stage for greater disappointment. | 希望越大 失望也越大 |
[16:12] | Not batting a thousand today? | 各种不顺吗 |
[16:14] | So far, no. | 目前为止 是的 |
[16:19] | Swing and a miss. | 一闪而过 |
[16:20] | – Can I see that again? – It’s just him running away. | -能让我再看看吗 -他只是在逃跑 |
[16:23] | Doesn’t help tie Gentry to the robbery. | 没法看出金特里和抢劫案的关联 |
[16:25] | Will you please replay it? | 拜托你再放一次 |
[16:31] | I was just in autopsy. | 我刚刚去看了验尸 |
[16:33] | I saw Clint Tyree’s X-rays. | 我看了克林特·泰里的X光片 |
[16:35] | He has multiple healed fractures and titanium posts. | 他有多次愈合的骨折和钛柱 |
[16:38] | There is no way that he could run like that. | 他根本不可能那么敏捷 |
[16:42] | This boot belongs to Clint Tyree, | 这只靴子是克林特·泰里的 |
[16:45] | our stunt rider who died out on Fremont Street. | 就是死在弗利蒙特街上的特技车手 |
[16:48] | Check out the wear pattern. | 看看这个磨损的痕迹 |
[16:53] | Uneven on the outer heel, right? | 鞋后跟外侧不均匀 是吧 |
[16:56] | – Guy probably had a limp. – Mm-hmm. | -他肯定是个瘸子 -对 |
[16:58] | From a lifetime of motorcycle injuries. | 因为他出了一辈子的摩托车事故 |
[17:00] | Now, look at this. | 再看看这个 |
[17:02] | Right after the robbery. | 抢劫之后的 |
[17:09] | No limp. | 一点都不瘸 |
[17:10] | Not even close. | 而且相当敏捷 |
[17:12] | Now enlarge the boot. | 放大鞋子 |
[17:16] | No wear pattern. | 没有磨损 |
[17:18] | It’s a different boot. | 不是同一双鞋 |
[17:20] | Two suspects, identically dressed. | 两名嫌犯穿着完全一样 |
[17:22] | One of them pulls off the robbery, | 其中一个抢了东西 |
[17:24] | makes a run for it down the hall… | 逃到通道里 |
[17:26] | To where the other one must’ve been waiting. | 而另一个家伙肯定正在那等着 |
[17:29] | Tyree knows he’s playing the part of a decoy. | 泰里知道他在充当诱饵 |
[17:33] | But he doesn’t know he’s also the patsy. | 但他不知道他还是个替罪羊 |
[17:35] | And right before he rides away, | 就在他离开前 |
[17:37] | he gets an unexpected parting gift. | 他拿到了一份意料之外的离别礼物 |
[17:39] | The deadly injection. | 致命的注射剂 |
[17:42] | The guy who hit the Rialto Room | 抢了里阿尔托房间的劫匪 |
[17:45] | is not the same guy who died out on the street. | 不是死在街上的那家伙 |
[17:59] | Hey, Doc. | 嗨 医生 |
[17:59] | Hear you got a C.O.D. for me on our motorcycle rider here. | 听说你弄清那个摩托车手的死因了 |
[18:03] | Well, the C.O.D. was easy– | 死因其实很明显 |
[18:05] | the allergic reaction. | 是过敏反应 |
[18:06] | The interesting part is the cause. | 但有意思的是过敏原 |
[18:09] | I was able to identify the toxin | 我鉴定出了注入 |
[18:11] | that was injected into Mr. Tyree’s shoulder. | 泰里先生肩膀的毒素 |
[18:13] | An extremely aggressive coagulant. | 是种功效极强的凝血剂 |
[18:16] | This is an exemplar sample. | 这个是样本 |
[18:18] | Watch what happens when I add a single drop | 看看我在血样里只加入一滴 |
[18:21] | into a beaker of blood. | 会有何结果 |
[18:29] | Wow, look at that. | 天呐 瞧瞧啊 |
[18:31] | Massive clotting. | 大面积凝血 |
[18:33] | In just minutes, all the blood’s clotting ability is exhausted. | 仅仅几分钟 血液的凝结功能就耗尽了 |
[18:37] | And as a result, massive internal bleeding occurs, | 结果会导致大面积内出血 |
[18:40] | in some cases leading to total exsanguination. | 有时会导致完全的放血 |
[18:42] | But, now, we didn’t see that with Mr. Tyree here. | 但是它没发生在泰里先生身上 |
[18:45] | No, because his allergy to the toxin killed him first. | 对 因为他因过敏反应已经死了 |
[18:48] | Without the allergic reaction, he would’ve been in | 要不是这样 他会死得 |
[18:50] | for a slow and very painful death. | 又慢又痛苦 |
[18:52] | What was the toxin? | 毒素是什么 |
[18:53] | Snake venom. | 是蛇毒 |
[18:54] | A species called daboia russelii, | 一种叫作山蝰的品种 |
[18:57] | commonly the Russell’s viper. | 也被称作”罗素的毒蛇” |
[18:57] | 该毒蛇最早为爬虫学家伯德烈·罗素博士所发现 | |
[19:00] | – No relation, I’m assuming? – None that I’m aware of. | -跟你没关系吧 -至少我不知道有 |
[19:03] | You said, without the allergy, it would’ve been a slow death. | 你说要不是因为过敏 他会死得很慢 |
[19:07] | But Mr. Tyree there was a professional stunt rider. | 泰里先生是个职业摩托车特技员 |
[19:10] | He could’ve led the cops on a wild chase | 他本可以引得警察对它穷追不舍 |
[19:13] | for who knows how long. | 天知道要花多久 |
[19:14] | But the allergy caused him to drop in the first few minutes. | 但因为过敏他没几分钟就挂掉了 |
[19:17] | Yeah, exactly. | 是啊 |
[19:18] | So maybe our real robber had to change his plans. Right? | 也许真的抢劫犯必须改变计划了 对吧 |
[19:23] | Maybe he had to do things a little faster. | 也许他要加快进度了 |
[19:26] | Thank you. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:30] | Well, you were right. Within an hour of that robbery, | 你说得对 劫案发生不到一小时 |
[19:32] | we had every casino in town looking for those chips, | 我们让全城所有赌场搜查那些筹码 |
[19:35] | but we were too late– he cashed ’em in immediately. | 但已经太迟了 他早已兑换了现金 |
[19:38] | So by the time we sounded the alarm, | 所以在我们发出警报时 |
[19:40] | chips were already in a casino vault. | 筹码已经回到某个赌场的金库里了 |
[19:42] | Try six different casino vaults, | 查了六个不同的赌场金库 |
[19:44] | all sister hotels to the Four Kings. | 都和四王赌场同属一家集团公司 |
[19:46] | The Mediterranean got a shot of our guy. | 这家伙出现在了地中海酒店的录像里 |
[19:50] | There he is right there. | 这个就是他 |
[19:51] | – With that disguise, it could be anybody. – Exactly. | -乔装打扮成这样 完全认不出是谁 -没错 |
[19:54] | Hey, so, I’ve been doing some checking on the Russell’s viper. | 我研究了一下这个罗素的毒蛇 |
[19:57] | Turns out this thing is so dangerous | 原来这东西实在太危险 |
[19:58] | it requires a permit for ownership. | 以至于你必须获得许可才能拥有它 |
[20:00] | Please tell me you found one. | 请告诉我你找到了符合的人 |
[20:02] | Right here in Vegas. | 就在维加斯 |
[20:03] | Guy’s name is Julian Reese. | 这人叫朱利安·里斯 |
[20:06] | He’s a valet car parker for the Four Kings Casino. | 他在四王赌场赌场代人泊车 |
[20:06] | 拥有毒蛇许可证 | |
[20:10] | Another employee. | 又一个赌场员工 |
[20:12] | Didn’t show up to work today. | 今天没来工作 |
[20:13] | Brass already put a BOLO out. | 布拉斯已经发了全境通告 |
[20:14] | – All right, I’ll follow up. See you later. – Okay. | -好的 我来跟进 等会见 -好 |
[20:16] | Yeah, that works and I’ll… | 对 这个有用 我… |
[20:18] | – Akers. – Hey, Stokes. | -埃克斯 -嗨 丝多克斯 |
[20:20] | So, parking enforcement spotted the car. | 停车场员工看到了这车 |
[20:22] | When the plates came back to Julian Reese, they called us. | 确定车牌属于朱利安·里斯后 就通知了我们 |
[20:25] | When we found this, we called you. | 我们发现了这个后 就通知了你 |
[20:36] | Yeah, that’s our snake charmer, all right. | 对 那就是我们的养蛇人 |
[20:38] | Looks like he got it right here. | 看起来他就在这中枪了 |
[20:41] | Single shot to the head. | 一枪爆头 |
[20:42] | There’s a small caliber casing on the ground. | 地上有个小口径的子弹壳 |
[20:45] | There’s also some bruising on his face. | 他的脸上还有些瘀青 |
[20:46] | Yeah, looks like somebody beat him up pretty good. | 对 像是被人狠狠揍过 |
[20:49] | And grabbed his shirt. | 还抓了他的衬衣 |
[20:50] | There’s a tear in it. | 领口都裂开了 |
[20:51] | Looks like there’s some residue or trace. | 看上去应该留下了些痕迹 |
[20:52] | We’ll get it back to the lab. | 我们会带回实验室检验的 |
[20:54] | So that makes two casino employees, | 这样就是两个赌场员工了 |
[20:56] | the stunt rider and the valet parker, | 车技员和泊车小弟 |
[20:58] | both involved in the robbery. | 都跟抢劫案有关 |
[21:01] | And both dead, which means | 而且都死了 也就是说 |
[21:03] | there’s at least one player left in the game. | 至少还有一个人留在游戏里 |
[21:05] | Someone who I’m assuming didn’t want to share the money. | 我猜那人并不想分钱 |
[21:08] | So then what was this guy’s part? | 那这人都干了些什么呢 |
[21:18] | Oh, I’d say he played a starring role. | 我觉得他应该是领衔主演 |
[21:42] | Oh, hey. | 你好 |
[21:43] | Uh, I’ll start with the good news. | 我先说说好消息吧 |
[21:45] | This… | 这个 |
[21:46] | is definitely your murder weapon. | 肯定就是作案的凶器 |
[21:47] | Venom from the Daboia russelii viper. | 山蝰毒蛇的毒液 |
[21:50] | And I found DNA | 我发现针头上的DNA |
[21:51] | consistent with Clint Tyree in the hypodermic tip. | 与克林特·泰里的相吻合 |
[21:54] | However, I’ve been less successful getting DNA from the leathers. | 从皮衣上提取DNA却没那么成功 |
[21:58] | There was quite a bit of perspiration inside, | 里面含有许多汗液 |
[22:00] | so I had high hopes initially, but no luck yet. | 起初我抱有很高期望 但还没有进展 |
[22:03] | I’m taking another crack at it, | 我打算尝试另一种方法 |
[22:04] | but for now, I can’t confirm | 但目前 我无法确认 |
[22:06] | that they were worn by Julian Reese. | 朱利安·里斯曾穿过它 |
[22:07] | – What’s with the orange color? – Yeah, I’m not sure. | -这橙色的是什么 -我不确定 |
[22:09] | It might have something to do | 可能和皮革鞣制的 |
[22:10] | with the leather-tanning process. | 处理过程有关 |
[22:14] | Thought you might be interested to know | 你可能有兴趣知道 |
[22:15] | that I have identified the trace | 我已鉴定出耍蛇者 |
[22:17] | left in the snake charmer’s shirt lapels. | 衬衫领子上的痕迹是什么了 |
[22:19] | Your residue looks to be pumice. | 是浮石 |
[22:21] | Pumice? | 浮石 |
[22:22] | Oh, uh, volcanic rock. | 一种火山岩 |
[22:24] | Created when super-heated, highly pressurized igneous rock | 当高温高压的岩浆岩 |
[22:26] | is propelled from a volcano. | 从火山中喷发时形成 |
[22:28] | Is there any reason I couldn’t have told her that? | 难道不能让我来说吗 |
[22:30] | Guys, I know where pumice comes from. | 伙计们 我知道浮石的来源 |
[22:32] | Why would it be on his shirt? | 但为什么会出现在他的衬衫上 |
[22:33] | Well, it has many common uses. | 浮石有许多常见用途 |
[22:35] | Such as lightweight concrete, insulation, | 如用于轻质混凝土 绝热 |
[22:38] | it’s an additive in plaster and it’s even found in toothpaste. | 添加在石膏中 甚至牙膏里也有 |
[22:41] | Hm. Is that it? | 就这些 |
[22:46] | No? If the pH is alkali, that could indicate | 说不出来了 如果pH值呈碱性 |
[22:49] | – the presence of… – Soap. | -就说明可能是 -肥皂 |
[22:51] | Mechanic’s soap. | 机械师用的肥皂 |
[22:57] | Look, I can’t be here. | 听着 我不能待在这里 |
[22:58] | I just can’t. | 我不能 |
[22:59] | – Do you hear me? – I need you | -你听到了吗 -我需要你 |
[23:01] | to sit in that chair now. | 坐回到椅子上 |
[23:04] | But you don’t understand what you’re doing. | 你不知道你在做什么 |
[23:05] | – You don’t know what’s going on. – Ryan, | -你不知道发生了什么 -瑞恩 |
[23:07] | we found pumice from your hand cleaner | 我们在朱利安·里斯的衬衫上发现了浮石 |
[23:10] | on Julian Reese’s shirt. | 它来自你的洗手液 |
[23:11] | Do you want to tell us how that got there? | 告诉我们它为什么在那儿 |
[23:12] | Look, I can explain everything. | 我可以解释一切 |
[23:15] | Okay? Just not now. | 好吗 只不过现在不行 |
[23:17] | I can’t be here, all right? Please. | 我不能待在这里 求你们了 |
[23:20] | We got a warrant. | 我们有搜查证 |
[23:21] | We checked your phone, okay? | 检查了你的电话 |
[23:23] | It was your access code that shut down the lights | 案发时你用自己的密码 |
[23:25] | in the Rialto Room for the robbery. | 关闭了里阿尔托房间的灯 |
[23:26] | You were in on that heist. | 你不仅参与了抢劫 |
[23:28] | And… | 而且… |
[23:30] | you shot Julian Reese | 枪杀了朱利安·里斯 |
[23:31] | so that you could have all the money to yourself. | 从而能独吞巨款 |
[23:36] | Fine, okay, don’t talk. | 好吧 你可以不说话 |
[23:38] | We’re in your home right now, | 警方正在你家中 |
[23:39] | turning it upside down, | 彻底搜查 |
[23:41] | and we’re gonna find the proof that we need. | 我们会找到想要的证据的 |
[23:46] | Well, no sign of the money. | 没有钱的踪迹 |
[23:49] | And there’s no evidence | 也没有证据表明 |
[23:51] | of a female living in the house, either. | 房间内有女人居住 |
[23:52] | I think he divorced the wife. | 我猜他和妻子离婚了 |
[23:54] | No divorce. She died. | 不 是她去世了 |
[23:57] | From cancer. | 由于癌症 |
[23:58] | These are all condolence cards. | 这些是悼念卡 |
[24:02] | These are all medical bills. | 还有医疗账单 |
[24:05] | Poor kid just loses his mother. | 可怜的孩子刚失去母亲 |
[24:07] | Now he’s gonna lose his father, too. | 现在又要失去父亲 |
[24:10] | Morgan… | 摩根 |
[24:11] | you gotta check this out. | 来看看这个 |
[24:21] | Sara… | 萨拉 |
[24:23] | this whole thing just went sideways. | 情况有变 |
[24:32] | We know what happened. | 我们查清了 |
[24:34] | They kidnapped your son. | 他们绑架了你儿子 |
[24:37] | Yeah, now thanks to you, they’re gonna kill him. | 没错 因为你们 他们会杀了他 |
[24:48] | So, what we’re gonna do is just keep you in here. | 你现在要待在家中 |
[24:50] | We figure the best thing for you to do is | 这是最好的办法 |
[24:52] | stay inside, in case they try to contact you. | 也许绑匪会联系你 |
[24:54] | Now, all our boys are gonna be here. | 所有的警力会待在这里 |
[24:56] | We’re gonna have taps on the phone… | 我们会监控你的电话 |
[24:58] | No, no, no, no, no– this is exactly what I didn’t want. | 不 不 不 我不想这样 |
[25:01] | Hey! They said no police. | 他们说不许报警 |
[25:02] | If whoever has Christopher is watching, | 如果绑架克里斯多弗的人在监视 |
[25:04] | – who knows what they’ll do to him! – Hey, listen, | -谁知道他们会对他做什么 -听着 |
[25:06] | man, there’s a lot of people here working really hard | 老兄 大家都在努力工作 |
[25:09] | to help you find your boy, and we’re gonna do that, | 帮你找回孩子 我们会成功的 |
[25:11] | but we can’t do it unless you cooperate. | 但是你要配合 |
[25:13] | Okay? Sit down, | 好吗 坐下 |
[25:15] | tell me how you got into all this mess. | 告诉我你是怎么惹上麻烦的 |
[25:17] | Come on, let’s sit down. | 我们坐下说 |
[25:21] | About, uh, two months ago, | 大约在两个月前 |
[25:23] | Julian approached me in the employee cafeteria. | 朱利安在员工餐厅找到我 |
[25:25] | Julian… Reese, the valet dude? | 朱利安·里斯 那个代客泊车的人 |
[25:27] | He came to me and said that there | 他找到我说 |
[25:28] | was a couple other people who had come up with a plan, | 有一伙人共谋了一个计划 |
[25:30] | a way to get rich off the casino. | 打算打劫赌场 |
[25:31] | – What other people? – He didn’t name names. | -哪一伙人 -他没说名字 |
[25:33] | And to be really honest, I didn’t take him that seriously. | 说实话 我没太放在心上 |
[25:35] | I mean, we see so much money that | 我们每天看到太多钱 |
[25:36] | comes through here every day… I mean, and everybody’s | 从赌场流出 每个人都会 |
[25:38] | fantasizing about how they can get some of it. | 幻想能得到其中的一些 |
[25:40] | – Right. – But I just told him no thanks, that I wasn’t interested, | -好的 -但我回绝了他 说我不感兴趣 |
[25:43] | not while I have Christopher to worry about. | 我还要照顾克里斯多弗 |
[25:47] | What’s with the alarm, man? | 闹铃提醒什么事 |
[25:49] | – I-I… got to take a pill. – Yeah? Let me see that. | -我该吃药了 -是吗 让我看看 |
[25:54] | Rifampin? What do you take these for? | 利福平 为什么吃这药 |
[25:57] | Christopher’s nanny, | 克里斯多弗的保姆 |
[25:57] | one of the kids got meningitis, | 她的一个孩子得了脑膜炎 |
[25:59] | so now we’re all taking it as a precaution. | 我们现在吃这药以防外一 |
[26:01] | Yeah, okay. So, what did Julian say | 好吧 你说对朱利安的计划 |
[26:04] | when you told him you weren’t interested in his plan? | 不感兴趣的时候 他怎么说 |
[26:07] | He just said it was no big deal, | 他只说没什么大不了的 |
[26:09] | that that was cool… and that was the end of it. | 不要紧 就这些 |
[26:12] | Until yesterday morning. | 直到昨天上午 |
[26:15] | I went in… | 我不过就是在… |
[26:16] | to take a shower while Christopher was sleeping. | 克里斯多弗睡觉时 进去冲了个澡 |
[26:20] | I mean, it couldn’t have been | 前后最多 |
[26:20] | more than two or three minutes at the most. | 也不超过两三分钟 |
[26:22] | And when I came back out, he was gone. | 可当我出来时 他就不见了 |
[26:25] | He wrote that note on my laptop. | 他在我电脑上留下那句话 |
[26:26] | “Keep quiet, do what we ask, | “别声张 照我们说的做 |
[26:28] | and you’ll get your kid back.” | 就能救回你儿子” |
[26:28] | And I went and I confronted him at work. | 所以我工作时就去找他对质 |
[26:30] | Did you get physical with him? | 你动手打他了 |
[26:31] | Yeah, yeah, I admit it, I lost my temper. | 没错 我承认 我发火了 |
[26:33] | I hit him, but I didn’t kill him! | 我揍了他 但我没杀他 |
[26:35] | All right? | 行了吧 |
[26:37] | He said he didn’t know where Christopher was, | 他说他不知道克里斯多弗在哪儿 |
[26:39] | and that I should just go along, | 然后告诉我要配合 |
[26:40] | and that I should just shut off the lights in the Rialto Room. | 让我到时关掉里阿尔托房间的灯 |
[26:46] | But I did everything they asked. | 我一句不拉地照做了 |
[26:50] | Where is he? | 可他在哪儿 |
[26:52] | Where’s my son? | 我儿子在哪儿 |
[26:54] | We’re gonna get him back for you. | 我们会把他找回来的 |
[27:07] | You know, when I was taken… | 当我被带走… |
[27:10] | when I was being held… | 被关起来的时候… |
[27:14] | at least I knew you guys were looking for me. | 我至少知道你们都在找我 |
[27:21] | This little baby… | 这个小宝宝呢 |
[27:24] | what is he thinking? | 他会在想什么呢 |
[27:25] | He’s in a weird place with… | 他待在一个奇怪的地方… |
[27:28] | without his father. | 爸爸却不在身边 |
[27:31] | Yeah… kid cases are always tough. | 涉及到孩子的案子总是让人难过 |
[27:37] | Thing is… | 问题是… |
[27:38] | whoever took him… | 无论绑架他的人是谁… |
[27:40] | they already got what they wanted. | 他们都已经得到想要的东西了 |
[27:42] | They have no use for him now. | 现在这孩子对他们也没用了 |
[27:44] | Morgan, do you really want to go there? | 摩根 你真要往最坏处想吗 |
[27:46] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[27:47] | They’ve already shown they have no trouble killing. | 发生的这一切 已经说明他们杀人不眨眼了 |
[27:49] | What’s one more? | 还会在乎多杀一个吗 |
[27:50] | Yeah, but this is a baby. | 是啊 但这是个婴儿 |
[27:53] | And you just have to hope that | 所以你就必须要期望 |
[27:55] | it’s… somehow different. | 情况会有所不同 |
[28:17] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:20] | What’s wrong with me? | 我这是怎么了 |
[28:25] | You’re only human. | 你只是一个脆弱的凡人 |
[28:28] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[28:34] | Let’s check outside. | 我们去外面看看 |
[28:35] | Father said he was only in the shower for a few minutes; | 这个父亲说他只是去冲了几分钟澡 |
[28:38] | maybe the kidnapper was waiting there, watching… | 可能绑匪就等在那里 监视… |
[28:41] | for the perfect time to strike. | 等待下手时机 |
[28:44] | We got to find this kid. | 我们一定要找到这个孩子 |
[28:58] | Someone was definitely here, | 这里之前肯定有人 |
[29:00] | in this spot. | 就在这个位置 |
[29:02] | You can see his shoe impressions. | 地上有他的鞋印 |
[29:05] | Perfect view of the hallway towards the bathroom door. | 在这儿能看到通向浴室的走廊 |
[29:08] | Kidnapper could have seen Ryan heading to the bathroom | 绑匪一定是看到瑞恩朝浴室走去 |
[29:11] | to take a shower. | 准备冲澡 |
[29:15] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[29:19] | Hey, get a shot of that. | 把那个拍下来 |
[29:24] | Some kind of coin. | 像是某种硬币 |
[29:25] | It could have fallen out of someone’s pocket, | 可能是有人蹲在这时 |
[29:26] | if they were crouched down here. | 从口袋里掉出来的 |
[29:28] | Well, it’s definitely not U.S. currency. | 这肯定不是美国钱币 |
[29:30] | I don’t know– how’s your Arabic? | 我不认识 你阿拉伯语怎么样 |
[29:32] | My Arabic’s crap. | 我阿拉伯语很弱 |
[29:36] | But my Pashto’s not bad. | 但我的普什图语还不赖 |
[29:37] | Pashto? | 普什图语 |
[29:39] | Like Afghanistan? | 像是阿富汗那里的 |
[29:42] | Well, our first victim, the security guard, | 我们的第一个受害者 那个保安 |
[29:45] | his wife said that he did four tours in Afghanistan. | 他妻子说他曾四次在阿富汗执行任务 |
[29:48] | You’re thinking our innocent victim | 你是说我们的无辜受害者 |
[29:50] | wasn’t so innocent after all. | 根本就不清白 |
[29:53] | So, Paul Brantson was far from an angel. | 保罗·布兰森根本不是什么善茬 |
[29:56] | He left the military with a bad-conduct discharge. | 他因为品行不端被勒令退伍 |
[29:59] | Apparently, he was trying to smuggle | 很明显 他想从阿富汗走私的 |
[30:00] | more than a coin out of Afghanistan. | 远远不止一个硬币 |
[30:03] | I checked the security schedule at the casino. | 我查过赌场的保安工作表 |
[30:05] | He wasn’t even supposed to be working last night. | 昨晚他根本就不该当班 |
[30:07] | – Really? – He traded shifts to be in the room. | -是吗 -他和别人换班到这个房间 |
[30:09] | So it was no accident he was there. | 所以他在场就不意外了 |
[30:12] | I just processed the security guard’s car. | 我刚刚检查了那个保安的车 |
[30:14] | Fibers found in the backseat are a match to the baby’s crib. | 后座上发现的纤维和婴儿床上的吻合 |
[30:18] | There’s also traces of zinc oxide. | 还发现了氧化锌的痕迹 |
[30:21] | Diaper paste. | 婴儿润肤乳 |
[30:31] | Why won’t anybody tell me what’s going on? | 有没有人给我解释下这到底怎么回事 |
[30:33] | My husband’s dead, I’m trying to plan a funeral, | 我丈夫死了 我正在筹备葬礼 |
[30:36] | and your people storm into | 而你们的人却冲到我的家 |
[30:37] | my house and start tearing it apart without | 没有一星半点的解释 |
[30:39] | – even an explanation! – Ms. Brantson… | -就开始胡乱搜 -布兰森女士 |
[30:41] | Please… | 请你… |
[30:43] | Take a seat. | 先坐下 |
[30:54] | Do you recognize this? | 你认识这个吗 |
[30:56] | It’s an Afghani coin. | 这是个阿富汗的硬币 |
[30:58] | Yeah. It’s Paul’s. | 没错 是保罗的 |
[31:02] | He always carried it with him to remind him | 他总是带着这个来提醒自己 |
[31:04] | of all the guys who weren’t as lucky as he was, | 那些没他幸运 |
[31:07] | the guys who didn’t make it back. | 一去不回的人 |
[31:10] | The problem is, we found it outside of the house | 问题是 我们是在一个小孩被绑架的 |
[31:12] | where a young baby was kidnapped. | 房子外面找到了这个 |
[31:14] | Well, then obviously it’s not Paul’s. | 那这个肯定不是保罗的 |
[31:17] | It just looks like the one he carried. | 只是看起来像是他的 |
[31:19] | Except his fingerprint was on it. | 只不过他的指纹也在上面 |
[31:20] | And when we searched his car, | 而且我们在搜查他的车时 |
[31:22] | we found evidence that a baby | 发现了曾经有个孩子 |
[31:25] | had recently been in the backseat. | 在后座上的痕迹 |
[31:26] | No, no, this is insane. | 不 不 不可能 |
[31:29] | There’s no way Paul was part of a kidnapping. | 保罗不可能参与绑架 |
[31:31] | Do you know where your husband was | 你知道你的丈夫昨天早上七点半 |
[31:33] | at 7:30 yesterday morning? | 在什么地方吗 |
[31:36] | You know what? | 你给我听着 |
[31:38] | I’m not doing this with you. | 我不想再跟你说了 |
[31:40] | I just lost my husband, | 我刚刚失去了丈夫 |
[31:41] | and I haven’t even been able to bury him yet. | 还没有来得及给他下葬 |
[31:43] | I am very sorry for your loss, but right now, | 对于您的损失我很抱歉 但是现在 |
[31:46] | we are focused on finding that baby. | 我们正全力寻找这个孩子 |
[31:48] | So if you know something, | 所以如果你知道什么 |
[31:49] | – or if there’s anything you want to tell us… – No, no. | -或有什么想告诉我们的 -没有 |
[31:51] | I’m not talking to you anymore. | 我不想跟你再谈下去了 |
[31:53] | I’m not speaking to anyone, | 我也不想跟任何人谈 |
[31:55] | except maybe a lawyer. | 或许除了律师 |
[32:02] | Okay, we’ve got at least four employees from the casino– | 好 现在至少有四个人是赌场的员工 |
[32:06] | the stunt driver, valet parker, | 特技飞车员 泊车员 |
[32:09] | security guard… | 赌场安保 |
[32:11] | and the maintenance worker. | 还有维修技工 |
[32:13] | These three all presumably part of the robbery crew, | 这三个人应该参与了抢劫 |
[32:17] | all killed during or after the heist. | 并在中途或事后被杀 |
[32:20] | Well, so much for honor among thieves. | 小偷大多没有好下场 |
[32:23] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你们 |
[32:24] | Why not kill the maintenance worker? | 为什么没有杀掉这个维修工 |
[32:27] | Why is Ryan still alive? | 为什么瑞恩还活着 |
[32:28] | ‘Cause he doesn’t pose a threat. | 因为他不构成威胁 |
[32:30] | He didn’t even know who the main players were, | 他根本就不知道谁是幕后主使 |
[32:32] | except for the valet guy. | 除了泊车小弟 |
[32:33] | And he wasn’t in for a share of the spoils. | 而且他也没有分到赃款 |
[32:36] | Well, we know we have at least one more player out there– | 我们知道至少还有个人 |
[32:39] | whoever shot Julian Reese and took the money. | 这个人杀掉了朱利安·里斯 卷走了钱 |
[32:42] | Good chance it’s another Four Kings employee, | 极有可能是另一个四王赌场的员工 |
[32:44] | but there are over 400 of them, | 但有四百多名员工 |
[32:45] | so it’s gonna take time to run them down. | 挨个调查会很费时间 |
[32:48] | Which we don’t have– that baby’s been out there | 况且我们没有时间了 这个孩子已经 |
[32:50] | for more than 36 hours. | 失踪超过三十六个小时了 |
[32:52] | Hey, guys, just got a call from Akers. | 伙计们 埃克斯刚打电话来 |
[32:54] | Ryan Archer is gone. | 瑞恩·艾彻不见了 |
[32:59] | Officer Akers! | 埃克斯警官 |
[33:01] | What the hell happened here? | 这到底他妈怎么回事儿 |
[33:02] | Captain, he was only out of my sight for a couple of min– | 长官 我刚离开两分钟 |
[33:04] | Why was he out of your sight at all? | 你为什么要离开 |
[33:05] | H-He said he needed to use the bathroom. | 他 他说他要去厕所 |
[33:07] | I went to check on him… | 结果我去看他的时候 |
[33:08] | Damn it, Akers, | 该死的 埃克斯 |
[33:09] | you had one job to do, just one job. | 就交给你这一件事 就一件事 |
[33:11] | You were to sit on this guy, and keep an eye on him. | 你在这个人旁边 看紧他 |
[33:13] | That’s it, one job! | 仅此而已 |
[33:14] | Jim, come on, man, chill out. | 吉姆 冷静点 |
[33:16] | Shut up, Stokes. Don’t tell me what to do. | 闭嘴 丝多克斯 不要对我指手画脚 |
[33:18] | You, get out of here. | 你 给我滚出去 |
[33:20] | Captain… | 队长 |
[33:22] | they contacted him! | 他们联络了他 |
[33:23] | Well, we’ve been monitoring his phone. | 我们一直在监控他的手机 |
[33:24] | This is an e-mail. | 他们发的是电子邮件 |
[33:26] | “This is your last chance. | “这是你最后的机会 |
[33:28] | Meet at the employee parking lot, level four.” | 来员工停车场四楼” |
[33:33] | He’s gonna get his kid. | 他是为了找他的孩子 |
[33:35] | No, he’s gonna get himself killed. | 不 他去了就没命了 |
[33:50] | I don’t see him. I think we’re too late. | 我没看到他 可能来晚了 |
[33:52] | I don’t see him, either. | 我也没看到他 |
[33:58] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[33:58] | Ryan? | 瑞恩 |
[34:01] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[34:02] | I’ve done it. I’ve lost him. | 完了 他不见了 |
[34:03] | I’ll never see him now. | 我再也见不到他了 |
[34:04] | All right, calm down. Is this your blood? | 好了 冷静一下 这是你的血吗 |
[34:06] | – Are you hurt? It’s not my blood. | -你受伤了吗 -这不是我的血 |
[34:08] | It just went off. I didn’t mean to. | 发生得太快了 我不是有意的 |
[34:09] | What went off? | 发生什么了 |
[34:10] | I was just sitting in the car, waiting. | 我刚刚坐在车里等着 |
[34:11] | Next thing you know, somebody comes up to my blind spot. | 紧接着有个人站在我的旁边 |
[34:12] | Suddenly, a gun was at my head. | 突然拿枪对着我的头 |
[34:14] | And as I was trying to get out, I mean, | 我当时只想逃出来 |
[34:16] | I guess the gun went off. | 可能是枪走火了 |
[34:16] | Nick… | 尼克 |
[34:18] | I got a body. | 发现一个人 |
[34:20] | It’s the dealer from the card room. | 是那间屋子里的发牌员 |
[34:22] | No pulse. | 没有脉搏 |
[34:23] | – She’s dead. – No, no. No. | -她已经死了 -不 不 不 |
[34:24] | She was the one person who knew where Christopher was. | 她知道克里斯多弗在哪儿 |
[34:27] | Charlie-05, I got a 187. | 这里是C05 发生凶杀 可能涉及婴儿 |
[34:28] | Send backup, code three. | 请求支援 尽快赶到 |
[34:30] | You better start talking to me, Ryan! | 你最好给我讲明白 瑞恩 |
[34:32] | I got keys. | 我找到钥匙了 |
[34:38] | Over this way. | 在这边 |
[34:40] | You stay with me! Stay with me! | 你跟着我 跟着我 |
[34:49] | I got the baby. | 我找到孩子了 |
[34:50] | Christopher! Oh, my God. | 克里斯多弗 天哪 |
[34:51] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[34:52] | Stay back, Ryan. | 往后点 瑞恩 |
[34:53] | There’s no way i’m gonna let you touch him, | 我不会让你碰他的 |
[34:55] | – and you’re covered in blood. – Come on. | -而且你身上沾满了血 -别这样 |
[34:56] | It’s my son. | 那是我儿子 |
[34:57] | Look, the important thing is that he’s okay, see? | 现在最紧要的就是他没事 看吧 |
[34:59] | He’s okay. There’s Daddy. Yeah, okay. | 他没事 爸爸在那儿 好了 |
[35:00] | We’ll get him to the hospital, | 我们会送他到医院 |
[35:01] | we’ll get you to the hospital, we’ll get him checked out. | 也送你去医院 再给他做检查 |
[35:04] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[35:05] | Okay, buddy. Daddy’s right here, okay? | 好了宝贝 爸爸在这呢 |
[35:07] | – Just get his Bun-Bun, all right? – Okay. | -拿上他的小兔兔 行吗 -好 |
[35:09] | It’s gonna make him feel better. | 他可能会更舒服些 |
[35:09] | Yeah, we’ll do that; we’ll get his Bun-Bun. | 我们会的 我们会拿上他的小兔兔 |
[35:11] | Come on, let’s go over here. Come on, now. | 走吧 我们到那边去 走吧 快 |
[35:15] | You’re okay. | 你没事了 |
[35:17] | Our dead poker dealer, Audrey– | 我们死去的发牌员 奥德丽 |
[35:19] | just came from her house. | 刚搜查过她家 |
[35:20] | She’s got all kinds of kids stuff. | 她有所有小孩需要的东西 |
[35:22] | She’s got toys, food, a makeshift crib. | 玩具 食物 临时婴儿床 |
[35:25] | Looks like she was gonna keep that kid for the long haul. | 看上去她准备长期带着那孩子 |
[35:27] | Also found this disposable phone. | 还找到了她的一次性电话 |
[35:30] | In it was the text signaling Ryan | 她用这个发信息给瑞恩 |
[35:32] | to turn off the lights. | 让他关掉赌场的灯 |
[35:33] | So, she was the eyes in the poker room. | 所以她是扑克房的眼线 |
[35:36] | Okay… | 好了 |
[35:38] | the gun we recovered | 我们在发牌员尸体旁找到的手枪 |
[35:39] | next to the dealer’s dead body belonged to her. | 就是发牌员自己的 |
[35:42] | Greg just ran ballistics. | 格雷格刚做了弹道测试 |
[35:44] | It’s the gun that killed Reese in his car. | 跟在汽车里杀掉里斯的枪一样 |
[35:45] | So, what are we thinking, that she’s the mastermind, | 所以我们该怎么看 她是主谋 |
[35:48] | the femme fatale, the one who seduced | 蛇蝎美人 她引诱了 |
[35:50] | the other three into executing her plan? | 其他三个人去执行她的计划吗 |
[35:53] | Oh, way she looked, it wouldn’t have been that hard. | 从她的长相来看 并不难做到 |
[35:56] | Is this it? | 是吗 |
[35:58] | Is this really | 这真的是 |
[35:59] | the whole team? | 整个作案团伙吗 |
[36:03] | No… No, we can’t. | 不 不 不是 |
[36:05] | Where’s the money? | 钱还没找到 |
[36:13] | Oh, that’s not a late-night snack, I’m guessing. | 我想这不是宵夜点心吧 |
[36:15] | No, I just came from the hospital. | 不是 我刚从医院回来 |
[36:17] | They belong to the baby that was kidnapped and his father. | 这些东西是被绑架的孩子和孩子他爸的 |
[36:20] | We looking for anything specific? | 我们要找什么具体的东西吗 |
[36:22] | Well, let’s start with where the baby was | 我们从小孩待过的地方 |
[36:23] | and who he might have had contact with. | 及他可能接触过的人开始找起 |
[36:32] | Oh, try to preserve that the best you can. | 尽可能完好的保留那个 |
[36:34] | It’s special to the kid. | 孩子很喜欢那个 |
[36:35] | Oh. Yeah, it’s funny how babies do that, | 好 小孩的这种行为很有趣 |
[36:38] | fixate on one particular toy. | 对某个玩具有特别的感情 |
[36:40] | When I was a baby, | 当我还是小孩子的时候 |
[36:41] | mine was an elephant called “Stinky.” | 我的是一头叫”臭臭”的大象 |
[36:44] | Guess I carried him around in my mouth a lot. | 我想我经常用嘴叼着它走 |
[36:46] | He was always moist. | 他总是湿的 |
[36:48] | Moist means bacteria, which leads to stinky. | 潮湿意味着细菌 细菌导致发臭 |
[36:52] | Henry, look at this. | 亨利 看这个 |
[36:54] | It looks like sweat stains, | 看上去像汗渍 |
[36:56] | the pattern, at least, but the color… | 至少形状看上去像 但是颜色 |
[36:57] | – It’s orange. – Just like the | -是橙色的 -就像摩托车手的 |
[36:59] | tint that came off the motorcycle leathers. | 皮衣上掉下来的颜色 |
[37:01] | It wasn’t from the tanning process. | 这不是由于制革工艺的原因 |
[37:03] | It’s from the perspiration. | 是因为出汗来的 |
[37:05] | Chromhidrosis– colored sweat. | 这是色汗症 有颜色的汗 |
[37:07] | It’s a rare condition on its own. | 单独发生这种情况很罕见 |
[37:09] | More often, it’s a side effect of something else. | 更常见的是由于其他东西的副作用产生的 |
[37:11] | Like copper miners can sweat blue | 像铜矿工人流蓝色的汗啊 |
[37:13] | from the minerals in the mine. | 是由于矿中的金属 |
[37:14] | What about this? What about orange? | 那这个呢 橙色是因为什么 |
[37:16] | Could be a pharmaceutical side effect. | 可能是药物的副作用 |
[37:18] | Is this baby taking any medication? | 小孩在吃药吗 |
[37:27] | Oh, finally. | 总算结束了 |
[37:30] | Doctor said everything looks good. | 医生说一切都正常 |
[37:33] | There’s nothing to worry about. | 没有什么可担心的 |
[37:35] | Thought I might never get to hold him again. | 我还以为再也没机会抱着他了 |
[37:37] | No one’s happier than me to see this reunion. | 没人比我更开心看到你们团聚了 |
[37:41] | I’ve been so obsessed with the loss of my wife, | 我一直沉迷在失去妻子的情绪中 |
[37:45] | I haven’t focused enough on him. | 我对他不够关心 |
[37:48] | You did the best you could. | 你已经尽全力了 |
[37:52] | How’s your son, Mr. Archer? | 你儿子怎么样了 艾彻先生 |
[37:54] | Seems to be doing fine. | 看上去应该不错 |
[37:55] | Doctors said he checked out okay. | 医生说检查显示正常 |
[37:57] | I guess the kidnappers took pretty good care of him then. | 我想绑匪把他照看得很好 |
[37:59] | Fed him, changed his diaper, | 给他喂食物 换尿布 |
[38:01] | gave him his medication. | 还给他喂药 |
[38:04] | Your son is on rifampin, right? | 你儿子在吃利福平 是吧 |
[38:06] | You both are? | 你们都在吃 |
[38:07] | What’s going on, Sara? | 怎么了 萨拉 |
[38:09] | Well, the hospital ran blood tests | 今晚医院给克里斯多弗 |
[38:11] | on Christopher tonight, | 做了血液测试 |
[38:11] | and his rifampin level suggested he had | 他的利福平水平 |
[38:13] | a dose about ten hours ago. | 显示他约十小时前服过一剂 |
[38:15] | Would you like to explain to me | 你能给我解释下 |
[38:17] | how the kidnappers knew to give him his medication? | 绑匪怎么会知道给他喂药吗 |
[38:26] | Well done, Mr. Archer. | 做得好 艾彻先生 |
[38:28] | You played us, | 你耍了我们 |
[38:29] | you played the sympathy card with your son. | 你和我们玩你儿子的感情牌 |
[38:31] | You had us all believing that you were one of the victims. | 你让我们都相信你是受害者之一 |
[38:34] | – Not bad. – Look, I don’t care what you say. | -不错嘛 -我不管你们在说什么 |
[38:36] | I didn’t kidnap my own son. | 我没有绑架自己的儿子 |
[38:39] | It was that security guard, just like you said. | 是那个保安绑架了他 正如你说的 |
[38:41] | They took Christopher | 他们绑走克里斯多弗 |
[38:43] | to force me to be part of their plan. | 强迫我入伙 |
[38:44] | That’s what you wanted us to think. | 那是你想误导我们 |
[38:46] | But it was you | 但确实是你 |
[38:47] | who planted the Afghani coin in your garden, | 把那枚阿富汗硬币放到花园里 |
[38:50] | and it was you who put the diaper paste in his backseat. | 也正是你 把润肤乳粘到他的后座上 |
[38:53] | My God, you make me out to be like | 我的天啊 你们竟然觉得 |
[38:54] | I’m this criminal mastermind with this crazy plan. | 我是一个实行这个疯狂计划的主谋 |
[38:57] | I just did what I had to do! | 我不过是做了不得不做的事 |
[38:59] | I turned off the lights. That’s all. | 我关上了灯 仅此而已 |
[39:01] | That is not all. | 这还没完 |
[39:02] | Not even close. | 还差得远呢 |
[39:03] | This, uh, medication you’re on, rifampin, | 你正在服用的这个药 利福平 |
[39:06] | has an interesting side effect. | 有一个有趣的副作用 |
[39:08] | It’s called chromhidrosis. | 它叫色汗症 |
[39:10] | Causes colored sweat. | 会导致汗液带有颜色 |
[39:11] | Your baby’s sweat is orange, | 你的婴儿流了橙色的汗 |
[39:13] | your sweat is orange. | 你的也是橙色的 |
[39:15] | Haven’t you noticed? | 你自己不知道吧 |
[39:16] | We’ve only been taking it a couple days. | 我只是吃了几天药而已 |
[39:18] | – Does it really matter? – Yeah. | -有什么关系吗 -有 |
[39:19] | Yeah, it matters. | 当然有 |
[39:22] | That’s you. | 这就是你 |
[39:23] | You were sweating when you robbed the card room. | 你扫荡赌场时出了汗 |
[39:25] | You were sweating when you shot Paul Brantson. | 你开枪杀死保罗·布兰森时出了汗 |
[39:28] | Injecting Clint Tyree with snake venom– | 给克林特·泰里注射蛇毒时 |
[39:30] | that made you sweat, too, right? | 也出了不少汗 不是吗 |
[39:33] | And then, after the robbery, | 在你抢了钱之后 |
[39:35] | you went and you killed Julian Reese, | 你杀死了朱利安·里斯 |
[39:37] | and then you stashed the motorcycle leathers and the syringe | 然后把摩托车皮靴和注射器 |
[39:40] | in his car, hoping that we’d think that Reese was the gunman. | 留在他的车里 想让里斯当替罪羔羊 |
[39:44] | There was only one problem. | 你唯一的破绽在于 |
[39:45] | Those motorcycle leathers absorbed a lot of sweat– | 那套摩托车服会吸收大量的汗水 |
[39:48] | orange sweat– when I compared them to the shirt | 橙色的汗水 当我将它与 |
[39:50] | that I took from you tonight, | 你身上这件衣服的汗水比对过后 |
[39:52] | guess what? | 猜猜看 |
[39:53] | They were a perfect match, | 它们百分之百匹配 |
[39:54] | right down to identical traces of rifampin. | 都能追踪到相同的利福平 |
[39:57] | So that puts you in the leathers, Ryan. | 瑞恩 这就能证明穿那套服装的人是你 |
[39:59] | You’re our guy. | 你就是我们要找的人 |
[40:01] | You robbed the Rialto Room, and you killed four people. | 你洗劫了里阿尔托房间 还杀了四个人 |
[40:12] | I didn’t do it for me. | 这不是为了我自己 |
[40:13] | Oh, let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[40:14] | This is the part where you argue for father of the year. | 到了争取”年度最佳父亲”的时候了 |
[40:16] | Chris was five months old when my wife died. | 我妻子去世时 克里斯才五个月大 |
[40:20] | Do you have any idea the amount of medical bills she left behind? | 你知道她留下了多少医药费吗 |
[40:22] | So, you killed four people to pay them? | 所以你是为了偿债而杀人 |
[40:25] | So much money goes through that place. | 有那么多钱流经那里 |
[40:28] | I mean, just a handful of chips | 只要一把筹码 |
[40:29] | would have changed everything for me and Chris. | 就能解决我和克里斯的所有问题 |
[40:33] | I mean, just think how I could have raised him. | 我就能把他抚养长大 |
[40:37] | Yeah, how are you going to raise him now? | 对啊 你现在要怎么养他呢 |
[40:48] | Hey, man. Hey, you got a second? | 兄弟 你有时间吗 |
[40:51] | Yeah, sure. What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[40:54] | I owe you an apology. | 我该向你道歉 |
[40:57] | For what? | 为什么 |
[40:58] | For jumping on you and jumping on Akers. | 因为我呵斥了你和埃克斯 |
[41:00] | I talked to Akers, | 我跟埃克斯聊过了 |
[41:01] | and now I’m talking to you– I’m sorry. | 现在对你说 我很抱歉 |
[41:03] | Jim, I get it. | 吉姆 我能理解 |
[41:05] | You got a lot going on right now, okay? | 你现在还有很多事要处理 对吧 |
[41:08] | Yeah, I got a lot going on, yeah. | 对啊 好多事情 |
[41:10] | The D.A.’s calling me. | 地检一直在联系我 |
[41:11] | The prosecutor wants to talk to me | 检察官想要跟我谈谈 |
[41:14] | about testifying against my daughter. | 关于对我女儿不利的证词 |
[41:16] | Yeah, I mean, I’m on the phone | 我一天要往新泽西 |
[41:18] | six or seven times a day to New Jersey, | 打六七个电话 |
[41:19] | handling my ex-wife’s affairs. | 解决我前妻的事务 |
[41:23] | Come on, everything will be back to normal eventually. | 振作点 一切都会回归正常的 |
[41:26] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[41:28] | Back to normal– I’d like that. | 回归正常 我也想啊 |
[41:31] | But I’ll tell you, Nick, the way my life’s going right now, | 但是尼克 我现在的生活已经一团糟 |
[41:34] | I don’t know what normal is. | 早都不知正常生活是什么样子的了 |
[41:46] | Just got off the phone with Greg. | 刚跟格雷格打完电话 |
[41:48] | They found the money in a maintenance locker at the casino. | 他们在赌场的维修柜子里找到了钱 |
[41:52] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:56] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[42:04] | I just wish we could take the money, | 我真的希望我们可以拿走那些钱 |
[42:06] | you know, put it in a trust for that poor kid. | 作为那个可怜孩子的信托财产 |
[42:10] | That’d be nice. | 那样会很好 |
[42:15] | Well, kids are resilient. | 孩子的愈合能力都很强 |
[42:18] | Maybe he’ll be all right. | 他或许会好起来的 |
[42:21] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[42:24] | You gonna be all right? | 你会好起来吗 |
[42:30] | Time heals all, right? | 时间会抚平一切 对吗 |
[42:35] | I guess we’ll find out if that’s true. | 就让时间来证明吧 |
[42:42] | Have a good night. | 晚安 |
[42:45] | You, too. | 你也是 |