时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | All right, we are in the processing room. | 好了 我们现在位于加工间 |
[00:04] | This is the center of the slaughterhouse. | 这里是屠宰场的中心 |
[00:06] | This is where Walter Simms was finally killed | 沃尔特·锡姆斯 最后和警察交火时 |
[00:09] | in a shootout with the police. | 死在了这里 |
[00:11] | And this is where we are going to | 而这里就是我们 |
[00:13] | try to contact his ghost. | 试着召唤他鬼魂的地方 |
[00:22] | I definitely sense a presence in here. | 我能感觉到这儿肯定有东西 |
[00:25] | A very strong presence. | 感觉很强烈 |
[00:27] | Yeah, my whole body feels strange. | 没错 我感觉全身都怪怪的 |
[00:29] | Hair on my arm’s standing up. | 我胳膊上的汗毛都立起来了 |
[00:31] | I’m gonna roll my EVP recorder, | 我来用EVP记录仪监测一下 |
[00:33] | see what we get. | 看看能查到什么 |
[00:36] | 更多影视更新 | |
[00:44] | Walter Simms, are you here? | 沃尔特·锡姆斯 你在这儿吗 |
[00:48] | Come on, Walter. | 快现身吧 沃尔特 |
[00:50] | Talk to us. | 跟我们聊聊 |
[00:51] | You still lingering? | 你还在游荡吗 |
[00:54] | Relishing the seven sadistic murders you committed? | 在回味那七个被你虐杀的人吗 |
[00:58] | I’ll tell you what I’m sensing. | 知道我感觉到什么了吗 |
[01:02] | It’s the boys. | 是那些男孩儿 |
[01:03] | Their pain. | 他们很痛苦 |
[01:05] | God, do you feel that? | 天哪 你感觉到了吗 |
[01:07] | I know the terrible things you went through, | 我知道你们经历的那些可怕的事 |
[01:10] | but it’s okay. | 但是没事了 |
[01:12] | No one can hurt you now. | 现在没人能伤害你们了 |
[01:19] | Guys, uh, i’m gonna go in the room where the boys were held. | 各位 现在我要去那些男孩被关押的地方 |
[01:23] | Maybe it’ll be easier to make contact in there. | 也许在那里能更容易地和他们交流 |
[01:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:29] | I’m gonna set up for some EMF measurements. Doug. | 我要准备些测电磁场的仪器 道格 |
[01:32] | You want to go check out the hanging room? | 你去悬尸房看一下好吗 |
[01:36] | All right. | 没问题 |
[01:45] | It’s been 20 years, and still, | 二十年过去了 但是 |
[01:47] | the feeling in this place, it’s… | 这个房间给人的感觉 很… |
[01:48] | it’s hard to describe other than to say it feels… | 很难来形容 只能说给人一种… |
[01:54] | …heavy. | 很强的压迫感 |
[02:06] | This is where Walter Simms did his dirty work. | 这里就是沃尔特·锡姆斯杀人的地方 |
[02:12] | I want you to show yourself, Walter. | 我希望你能现身 沃尔特 |
[02:16] | Make yourself known. | 让我知道你在这儿 |
[02:21] | Maybe this will entice him. | 也许这个能诱他现身 |
[02:30] | Yeah, that’s right. | 对 没错 |
[02:32] | Just like the one you used to butcher those boys. | 跟你以前屠杀那些男孩的那把刀一样 |
[02:36] | Why don’t you come and get it? | 你何不过来拿走它 |
[02:39] | It’s right there. | 它就在那儿 |
[02:40] | Or are you too afraid | 还是你太害怕了 |
[02:41] | because I’m not some defenseless little child? | 因为我不是手无缚鸡之力的小孩子 |
[02:49] | The hooks are moving. | 挂钩在动 |
[02:52] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[03:04] | Owen! Owen! Owen! | 欧文 欧文 欧文 |
[03:06] | It came from this way. | 声音从这边传来的 |
[03:07] | Where’s Doug? Where is Doug? | 道格呢 道格在哪儿 |
[03:16] | Are you okay? Owen? | 你没事吧 欧文 |
[03:20] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[03:26] | 齐姆尼肉食加工厂 | |
[03:37] | Really cheery place. | 这地方可真让人兴奋 |
[03:38] | Yeah, yeah, tell me about it. | 是吗 哪里让你兴奋了 |
[03:40] | I spent a lot of time here working on the original case. | 为了调查当初那件案子 我在这儿待了很久 |
[03:43] | What do you mean, original case? | 什么叫”当初那件案子” |
[03:45] | Oh, uh, 20 years ago, | 二十年前 |
[03:47] | the security guard, Walter Simms– | 那个保安 沃尔特·锡姆斯 |
[03:49] | he lived in a trailer on-site. | 他住在一辆拖车上 |
[03:51] | This guy, Simms, | 这个叫锡姆斯的人 |
[03:52] | abducted seven boys over a nine-month period, | 在九个月内诱拐了七个男孩 |
[03:56] | brought them here and killed them. | 把他们带到了这里 然后杀了他们 |
[03:58] | And I mean really grisly stuff. | 手段很残忍 |
[04:07] | So he ended up dying here himself. | 最后他死在这里 |
[04:09] | After escaping his sentencing hearing, | 他从宣判听证会上逃跑之后 |
[04:11] | he shot it out with the PD. | 在和警察的枪战中被射杀 |
[04:13] | So you’re saying that this homicide | 所以你觉得这件凶杀案 |
[04:14] | is related to the original case. | 和以前那件案子有关 |
[04:16] | Yeah, the victim tonight | 没错 今晚的受害人 |
[04:18] | is rigged up just like the boys were. | 和其他男孩遇害时一样 |
[04:25] | The hook, the evisceration– | 这些挂钩 还有被剖开的内脏 |
[04:27] | exactly what Simms did 20 years ago. | 跟二十年前锡姆斯的手法一模一样 |
[04:34] | You know, if I didn’t know any better, | 如果没有更合理的解释 |
[04:36] | I’d say that old Walter was back from the dead. | 我会认为沃尔特起死回生了 |
[05:22] | I remember I was in sixth grade | 我记得这事发生的时候 |
[05:24] | when all this was going on. | 我在读六年级 |
[05:25] | Walter Simms– called him “The Butcher.” | 沃尔特·锡姆斯被称为”屠夫” |
[05:28] | Of course, we didn’t know it was Simms at the time. | 当然 那时候我们不知道凶手是锡姆斯 |
[05:30] | We just knew that kids were disappearing. | 我们只知道好多孩子失踪了 |
[05:32] | Kids… my age. | 好多跟我同龄的孩子 |
[05:35] | And even after Simms was killed, | 甚至锡姆斯被杀了之后 |
[05:37] | his legend lived on. | 他的传说还在继续 |
[05:39] | They say that if you say his name three times, | 他们说如果你念他的名字三次 |
[05:43] | he’ll come back to life | 他就会活过来 |
[05:44] | and gut you. | 然后来剖你的内脏 |
[05:46] | Maybe that’s what happened to our victim. | 也许我们的受害者就是这么被杀的 |
[05:48] | Let’s try it. | 我们来试试 |
[05:49] | I’ll conjure him up. | 我来念咒召唤他 |
[05:50] | You slap the cuffs on him. | 你来一把铐住他 |
[05:52] | Walter Simms. | 沃尔特·锡姆斯 |
[05:54] | Walter Simms. | 沃尔特·锡姆斯 |
[05:55] | Walter… | 沃尔特… |
[05:56] | Don’t! If you want to do that | 停 如果你真想召唤他 |
[05:58] | sort of stuff, you could do it when I’m gone. | 我走了之后你再召唤 |
[06:01] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[06:07] | Oh, you can really see why this place spawned | 你能看出来为什么这地方流传出 |
[06:08] | so many ghost stories, huh? | 那么多鬼故事了吧 |
[06:10] | Oh, yeah. This place creeps me out in all kinds of ways. | 是啊 这地方里里外外都够吓人的 |
[06:13] | Slaughterhouse… | 屠宰场… |
[06:14] | This is why I stopped eating meat. | 这就是为什么我不吃肉了 |
[06:16] | Yeah, really. | 是啊 没错 |
[06:18] | So, no murder weapon? | 没找到凶器吗 |
[06:19] | No. Smear is from one of the victim’s partners. | 没有 这些污渍是受害人的一个同伴弄的 |
[06:22] | They’re the ones that found him. | 就是他们发现的他 |
[06:23] | The male slipped and fell in the blood | 那个男的想把受害人弄下来 |
[06:25] | trying to get the victim down. | 结果在血泊中滑倒了 |
[06:29] | Did our people touch this? | 我们的人碰过这个了吗 |
[06:31] | No. You think it’s been moved? | 没有 你觉得它被移动过 |
[06:34] | Well, there’s blood on the bottom, | 底部有血迹 |
[06:35] | but it wasn’t in the blood pool. | 但它没在血泊中 |
[06:39] | There’s no memory card. | 存储卡没了 |
[06:41] | Somebody must have taken it. | 肯定有人拿走了 |
[06:45] | Hold up your arms. | 把胳膊举起来 |
[06:47] | I mean, man, this is just crazy, you know? | 天哪 这太疯狂了 你知道吗 |
[06:51] | I’m gonna need you to give me your clothes at some point, | 因为你滑倒在血泊中 |
[06:54] | since you fell in the blood. | 所以你到时候得把衣服脱给我 |
[06:55] | Yeah, sure. I got others in the car. | 没问题 我车里还有可换的 |
[06:57] | I mean, God, I just can’t believe this. | 神啊 我简直不敢相信 |
[06:59] | I mean, seriously, Carrie, can you? | 说真的 凯莉 你信吗 |
[07:04] | So, uh, how long have you been doing this… ghost hunting? | 你干捉鬼这事儿…多久了 |
[07:09] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[07:11] | I’ve always been sensitive, | 我一直都很敏感 |
[07:12] | you know, to… things from the other side. | 你知道的 对另一个世界的东西 |
[07:16] | But working with Doug and Owen– that’s new. | 但和道格还有欧文一起工作 没多久 |
[07:19] | A few months, maybe? | 大概…几个月 |
[07:20] | And you were filming for some TV show or something? | 那你是给某些电视节目什么的拍摄吗 |
[07:24] | No, it’s, uh, for the Internet, mostly. | 没有 主要是放到网上 |
[07:27] | A lot of people do this. They upload videos. | 很多人都做这个 他们上传视频 |
[07:29] | It’s…it’s really nothing. | 其实也不是什么大事 |
[07:30] | Well, it’s not nothing anymore. | 现在还不是什么大事吗 |
[07:32] | I mean, holy crap, | 我的天 |
[07:33] | if we have definitive proof of the spirit world | 要是我们真的握有幽灵现身的 |
[07:36] | crossing over like this — I mean, are you kidding me? | 确凿证据 这可不是开玩笑啊 |
[07:39] | Owen, just stop! | 欧文 别说了 |
[07:41] | Doug’s dead. | 道格都死了 |
[07:45] | You don’t really think your friend was killed | 你不会真以为你的朋友是 |
[07:46] | by a ghost, do you? | 被鬼杀害的吧 |
[07:49] | You haven’t been inside, have you? | 你还没进去过 对吧 |
[07:52] | I’ve been in a lot of haunted places, | 我去过很多闹鬼的地方 |
[07:54] | and I’ve never felt anything as strong as what I felt in there. | 从未有过这种感觉 |
[07:59] | It’s why I wear this. | 所以我会戴这个 |
[08:01] | It’s always protected me. | 它一直保护着我 |
[08:06] | I’m gonna ask you one question. | 我需要问你一个问题 |
[08:07] | Then I’m gonna give you one chance to answer it. | 然后你只有一次回答的机会 |
[08:10] | Where’s the memory card that was in your friend’s camera? | 你朋友摄像机里的存储卡哪儿去了 |
[08:12] | I don’t know what you mean. | 你在说什么 我不明白 |
[08:13] | He was filming, right, with the camera? | 他当时用摄像机在摄像 是吧 |
[08:16] | So where’s the memory card that was in it? | 那里面的存储卡跑哪儿去了 |
[08:18] | – I… – Okay. I’m gonna have | -我… -行 那我得没收 |
[08:21] | to confiscate all of your shooting equipment. | 你所有的摄影设备 |
[08:22] | No, wait. Okay, okay, uh, | 不 等一下 好好好 |
[08:23] | I-I took it, okay, but I-I need it. | 是我拿的 可是我需要它 |
[08:26] | I mean, what if Doug actually filmed his killer? | 你想啊 万一道格真的拍到了凶手的模样呢 |
[08:30] | Yeah. What if? | 是啊 万一拍到了呢 |
[08:34] | I’m Captain Jim Brass, Las Vegas Police. | 我是维加斯警局的吉姆·布拉斯队长 |
[08:36] | You the property manager? | 你是这里的管理员吗 |
[08:38] | Thomas Pope. | 我叫托马斯·波佩 |
[08:39] | My firm is developing the property. | 我们公司在开发这片地 |
[08:41] | So you’ve been told what happened? | 你已经知道事情经过了 |
[08:43] | Just that somebody was killed. | 只听说有人被杀了 |
[08:45] | One of the ghost hunters. | 捉鬼大队中的一员 |
[08:47] | Oh, so you knew they were here? | 你早知道他们来这儿了 |
[08:48] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, they had permission. | 是啊 他们得到了许可 |
[08:50] | My boss approved it. I handled the paperwork. | 我上司准许的 我处理的文书工作 |
[08:52] | They signed about a million liability releases. | 他们签了好多份责任豁免同意书 |
[08:54] | Thank God, right? | 谢天谢地他们签了 |
[08:57] | I guess. | 没错 |
[08:59] | Look, I…I didn’t mean it to sound like that. I… | 我 我没别的意思 我… |
[09:02] | Can I ask what happened exactly? | 请问到底发生了什么事 |
[09:05] | We don’t know yet. | 我们还不清楚 |
[09:07] | You know, I warned my boss, | 知道吗 我还告诫过我上司 |
[09:09] | something bad was gonna happen. | 肯定有不好的事要发生 |
[09:11] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[09:13] | What do you mean, you knew it? | 什么意思 你知道什么 |
[09:15] | I spent some time inside here. | 我在这里面待过一段时间 |
[09:17] | There’s a feeling. | 有一种很强烈的感觉 |
[09:18] | A feeling? | 一种感觉 |
[09:21] | So you people take all the time you need. | 所以你们需要多长时间都没问题 |
[09:23] | The minute you’re done, | 你们调查一结束 |
[09:24] | I’m knocking the whole place down — building | 我马上就把这地方给拆了 整个建筑 |
[09:26] | and all the ghosts inside. | 以及里面所有的幽灵 |
[09:32] | Hey, Doc. | 嗨 医生 |
[09:33] | A little shorthanded, are you, today? | 今天人手不够吗 |
[09:35] | Normally, you don’t call me in | 在完成这些吓人的事情前 |
[09:36] | until you’re done with all the scary stuff. | 你通常是不会叫我来的 |
[09:39] | Normally, but I wanted you to see something | 通常是的 但这次我想让你看看大卫 |
[09:41] | on the victim David brought in from the slaughterhouse. | 从屠宰场带回来的尸体 |
[09:43] | Heard the murder was reminiscent of a previous crime. | 听说这次和以前的一个案子很相似 |
[09:47] | Well, that’s why you’re here. | 所以我才叫你来 |
[09:48] | The killing wasn’t just reminiscent. | 不仅仅是相似 |
[09:51] | It was an exact duplication of the original crimes. | 这起谋杀和原来的案子一模一样 |
[09:54] | So, killer did his homework, right? | 这么说凶手很用功嘛 |
[09:57] | I don’t see how. | 不太可能 |
[09:58] | The original victims were all juveniles. | 上次的受害者都是青少年 |
[10:00] | Their autopsy reports were very closely guarded. | 他们的验尸报告都是保密的 |
[10:03] | They were never made public. | 从没公开过 |
[10:04] | And the M.O. — unique enough that, | 作案手法很独特 |
[10:07] | couldn’t just be by chance? | 不可能是巧合吗 |
[10:08] | I would say not. | 应该不是 |
[10:11] | The incision the killer made — | 凶手留下的切口 |
[10:13] | it isn’t a straight cut like a butcher | 不像屠夫或猎人 |
[10:15] | or a hunter would make when dressing an animal. | 处理动物时 顺向纵切留下的伤痕 |
[10:17] | It waivers to the left, to the right, | 伤痕向左倾斜 再向右倾斜 |
[10:22] | and then back again. | 然后回到左边 |
[10:23] | It’s almost as if he was carving an “S”. | 感觉就好像他想刻上”S” |
[10:25] | “S” for Simms. | 代表锡姆斯 |
[10:34] | Seems like every town has a place like this | 好像每个城镇都有一个这样的地方 |
[10:38] | that all the teenagers know about. | 所有的青少年都知道 |
[10:40] | Yeah, their parents don’t. | 而他们的父母不知道 |
[10:42] | Obviously, it’s not impossible to get in here. | 显然 进出这里很容易 |
[10:45] | Which means our ghost hunters | 也许昨晚来这里的 |
[10:46] | may not have been alone last night. | 不只是几位召唤鬼魂的大师 |
[11:07] | Morgan. Come look at this. | 摩根 到这儿来瞧瞧 |
[11:15] | It’s a shrine. | 是个祭台 |
[11:18] | The seven boys who were murdered here. | 纪念在这里遇害的七个男孩 |
[11:22] | Some of this stuff looks like it’s been here forever. | 有些东西看起来像是在这里放了很久了 |
[11:25] | Yeah, and some of this stuff looks like it’s… | 是啊 还有一些东西看起来 |
[11:27] | pretty new. | 挺新的 |
[11:28] | Someone’s been coming here and making | 有人经常来这里给孩子们 |
[11:30] | offerings to these kids. | 供奉祭品 |
[11:31] | Or to their ghosts. | 或是给他们的灵魂 |
[11:37] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:39] | D’you hear something? | 听到了什么吗 |
[11:40] | No. | 没有 |
[11:42] | No, it’s nothing. | 不 没事 |
[11:47] | Hey. | 瞧 |
[11:50] | D’you notice… | 你有留意过 |
[11:52] | if our female ghost hunter from earlier | 昨晚捉鬼人之一的那个女人 |
[11:53] | was missing an earring? | 有没有丢了耳环 |
[11:58] | No. | 没有 |
[11:59] | That’s not hers. | 不是她的 |
[12:00] | Makes me wonder whose, then. | 那这是谁的 |
[12:03] | So, let’s say you’re the victim. | 假如你是受害者 |
[12:05] | It’s dark. | 四处漆黑一片 |
[12:06] | Back is turned. You’re filming. | 你背对着我 正在摄像 |
[12:09] | I swing this hook hard enough to bury it in your back. | 我用力甩出钩子 插入你的后背 |
[12:13] | Well, that would be more than enough to incapacitate me | 足够让我无法反击 |
[12:15] | so you can hoist me up into the air. | 接着你就能把我拉起来 |
[12:18] | Then it’s just a single slash with the blade. | 再来就是用刀划上一道 |
[12:20] | Yeah. So there’s no reason it couldn’t have been | 没错 这样看来就一个凶手完成这些 |
[12:22] | one person working alone. | 也不是没有可能 |
[12:26] | All right, let’s Luminol everything, | 好 我们来喷上鲁米诺[发光氨] |
[12:28] | make sure we didn’t miss any blood. | 一滴血迹也不能落下 |
[12:30] | It’s for you. | 找你的 |
[12:32] | Do you want it? SFPD. | 要接吗 是旧金山警局 |
[12:33] | I’ll call them back. | 我待会再打给他们 |
[12:44] | – I’m gonna hit the lights. – Okay. | -我把灯关了 -好 |
[12:48] | – Whoa. – Oh, my God. | -天 -我的天 |
[12:52] | There’s blood everywhere. | 到处都是血 |
[12:53] | Must be animal blood. | 一定有动物的血 |
[12:55] | This is the kill room. | 这可是屠宰室 |
[12:57] | Floor must be porous enough | 这地板一定孔隙很多 |
[12:59] | that blood is still present. | 到现在还残留着这么多血迹 |
[13:02] | I’m going to go do the hallway. | 我去走廊上再喷些 |
[13:12] | – Finn? – Yeah. | -芬恩 -什么事 |
[13:14] | Come here and look at this. | 过来看看这个 |
[13:18] | Wow. Everybody’s going in and out, | 大家进进出出 |
[13:20] | tracking the old animal blood | 连带着沾上了动物的血迹 |
[13:22] | without even knowing it. | 自己都不知道 |
[13:23] | There’s the wheel marks from David’s gurney. | 这是大卫推床时留下的轮子印 |
[13:27] | And look over there. | 你看那儿 |
[13:28] | There’s one set of prints going the other way. | 这组脚印走向了另一边 |
[13:36] | The hall dead-ends. | 这是走廊尽头 |
[13:38] | Where would they be going? | 这是想去哪 |
[13:40] | Looks like they walk right through the wall. | 看起来脚印好像穿墙而过了 |
[13:42] | Or right up to it. There’s got to be some reason | 或者走到了墙旁边 这组脚印的主人 |
[13:45] | whoever left these came down here. | 走到这里肯定是有原因的 |
[13:57] | There’s something in here. | 这里面有东西 |
[14:05] | Yes, there is. | 可不是嘛 |
[14:08] | Hey. I think Hodges caught us a break. | 霍奇斯找到了点线索 |
[14:11] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[14:12] | What am I looking at? | 这是什么 |
[14:14] | You’re looking at footage from one of | 这是其中一个捉鬼人的摄像机 |
[14:16] | the ghost hunter’s cameras. | 拍摄下的画面 |
[14:17] | The surviving male, Owen Webber. | 这是幸存的男性 欧文·韦伯 |
[14:21] | Now, according to his statement, | 据他的供述 |
[14:22] | he was alone in the processing room during the murder. | 谋杀发生时他正一个人待在加工室里 |
[14:25] | Which it looks like he is, right? | 看起来他没说谎 不是吗 |
[14:26] | Well, keep watching there. | 继续看 |
[14:30] | You see that? | 看到没 |
[14:31] | You mean that little glitch in the picture? | 你是说影片中的干扰信号吗 |
[14:33] | That’s more than just a glitch. | 那可不仅仅是一个干扰信号 |
[14:34] | His camera shut off for 98 seconds. | 他的摄像机关机了98秒 |
[14:37] | That might be enough time to commit the murder. | 这段时间足够他去杀人 |
[14:39] | That’s more than enough time. | 时间绰绰有余啊 |
[14:42] | Oh! Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[14:43] | You got yourself a murder weapon. | 你找到凶器了 |
[14:45] | It was stashed just outside the murder room. | 它就被藏在发生谋杀的房间外面 |
[14:47] | Killer probably planned to go back and get it later. | 凶手可能计划以后再回去把它拿走 |
[14:49] | What makes you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[14:50] | Well, because he didn’t bother to wipe off his fingerprints. | 因为他连自己的指纹都没擦掉 |
[14:53] | You got prints? | 你找到指纹了 |
[14:55] | Victim’s partner. Owen Webber. | 属于死者的搭档 欧文·韦伯 |
[15:05] | Well, it’s about time. | 差不多是时候了 |
[15:07] | When am I gonna get my gear back? | 我什么时候能拿回自己的设备 |
[15:08] | You’re not gonna get your gear back. | 我们不会把你的东西还给你的 |
[15:09] | – What? – Well, your gear | -什么 -你的设备 |
[15:10] | is what we now call evidence, Owen. | 现在可是我们的证据 欧文 |
[15:12] | Well, I know that it’s evidence. | 我知道那是证据 |
[15:14] | That’s why I need it. | 所有我才需要它 |
[15:15] | The online paranormal groups are going nuts | 网上那些超自然小组因为道格的事 |
[15:17] | over what happened to Doug. I need the proof. | 都快要急疯了 我需要证据 |
[15:19] | I need to show them that it was Simms. | 我得向他们证明是锡姆斯干的 |
[15:20] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[15:23] | And let’s talk | 让我们谈谈 |
[15:24] | about what you did to Doug. | 你对道格干了什么 |
[15:28] | You recognize that, Owen? | 认得这个吗 欧文 |
[15:30] | It’s mine. | 这是我的 |
[15:31] | I brought it along to the slaughterhouse. | 是我把它带到屠宰场去的 |
[15:33] | – Sounds like premeditation. – Uh, no. | -看来你早有预谋啊 -不是这样 |
[15:36] | I-I… I brought it to excite the spirits. | 我带它去是想刺激鬼魂 |
[15:39] | We use objects, something | 我们会用一些物品 |
[15:41] | emotionally significant to the dead to provoke them. | 一些对死者意义重大的东西来刺激它们 |
[15:45] | I mean, come on, man, | 拜托 伙计 |
[15:47] | that’s Ghost Chasing 101. | 这可是”捉鬼101法”里讲的 |
[15:47] | 美国儿童动画片《捉鬼》主题曲 | |
[15:48] | That’s Murder 101. | 应该是”谋杀101法” |
[15:50] | – What?! – Why else did you | -什么 -那又该怎么解释 |
[15:52] | turn off the camera right before Doug was killed? | 你刚好在道格被害前关掉了摄像机 |
[15:54] | I didn’t turn off the camera. My battery pack went dead. | 我没有关掉摄像机 是电池没电了 |
[15:56] | Don’t you check your batteries before you start? | 在开始之前你难道没检查电池吗 |
[15:59] | Yeah, of course I did. | 我当然检查了 |
[16:00] | And they were both full. | 当时电都是满的 |
[16:01] | But spirits can siphon the power away. | 但鬼魂可以吸取外界能量 |
[16:04] | That’s how they get the energy to materialize. | 这样它们才有足够的能量实体化 |
[16:06] | Come on, shaggy. My BS meter is redlining | 得了吧 小子 因为你这些鬼魂学说 |
[16:08] | with all this ghost science of yours. | 我的废话计量表都要爆表了 |
[16:10] | What BS? | 什么废话 |
[16:12] | The knife provoked Walter Simms. | 那把刀刺激了沃尔特·锡姆斯 |
[16:14] | The battery provided the energy he needed. | 电池为他提供了能量 |
[16:17] | The very fact that Doug is dead is proof positive | 而道格之死正好是我这些说法 |
[16:20] | of what I’m telling you! | 最有力的证明 |
[16:26] | Owen didn’t kill Doug, I’m telling you. | 道格不是欧文杀的 我告诉你 |
[16:28] | Because you believe a… | 因为你相信… |
[16:29] | ghost killed Doug? | 是鬼魂杀了道格 |
[16:31] | Because I know Owen. | 因为我知道欧文的为人 |
[16:33] | He would never. | 他永远不会那么做 |
[16:35] | Well, right now, the evidence says otherwise. | 现在 证据表明正相反 |
[16:39] | You went into the slaughterhouse, didn’t you? | 你去过那个屠宰场 对不对 |
[16:43] | You know now what I was talking about, | 你明白我之前说的那些话 |
[16:45] | those little boys… | 关于那些小男孩 |
[16:46] | The only thing I felt in there… | 在那里我唯一的感觉就是 |
[16:48] | was cold. | 寒冷 |
[16:50] | If you’ll excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[16:53] | Why are you denying your gift? | 为什么你拒绝接受自己的天赋 |
[16:56] | Your grandmother is still with you, you know. | 你的祖母仍然陪在你身边 你知道的 |
[16:58] | Even though you try to push her away, she’s still there. | 尽管你一直抗拒 她依旧在那儿 |
[17:07] | What do you know about my grandmother? | 你对我祖母了解多少 |
[17:09] | She had a funny name. | 她的名字很有趣 |
[17:14] | Olaf, was it? | 叫奥拉夫 对不对 |
[17:16] | And she was a psychic. | 她会通灵 |
[17:18] | Seems to think you are, too. | 看来她认为你也会 |
[17:21] | You share her gift. | 你继承了她的能力 |
[17:24] | What do you want from me? | 你想让我怎么做 |
[17:27] | Your help. | 帮帮我 |
[17:29] | You heard those boys. | 你听到那些男孩的声音了 |
[17:32] | I know they were trying to say something. | 我知道他们想要告诉我什么 |
[17:33] | I-I just don’t know what it is. | 但我不明白他们的话 |
[17:38] | I’m sorry, | 我很抱歉 |
[17:39] | but I can’t help you. | 但我没办法帮你 |
[17:45] | Thanks, but… | 谢谢你 但是… |
[17:46] | I don’t want that. | 我不想要 |
[17:49] | You need it. | 你需要它 |
[17:57] | What are all these? | 这些是什么 |
[18:00] | Tools of the trade for the modern ghost hunter. | 现代捉鬼行业所需的工具 |
[18:02] | E.M. Pump, motion sensors, | 电磁泵 运动传感器 |
[18:04] | thermal imager, EMF detectors. | 热成像仪 电磁场探测器 |
[18:07] | Ghost Meter Pro? Really? | 专业鬼魂计量表 真的假的 |
[18:09] | Someone actually makes these? | 还真有人造这种东西 |
[18:10] | That’s not a toy. | 那可不是玩具 |
[18:12] | I just spoke with Nick. | 我刚跟尼克谈过 |
[18:13] | Apparently the interrogation was less than fruitful. | 审讯并没有什么收获 |
[18:15] | He’s hoping that we can find a way to pinpoint | 他希望我们能找出一种方法 |
[18:17] | the exact location of the suspect | 能精确找出在谋杀发生时 |
[18:19] | during the time of the murder. | 嫌疑犯的位置 |
[18:20] | But both his cameras were off, right? | 但当时他的两个摄像机都关机了 对吗 |
[18:22] | His cameras were off, | 他的摄像机是关了 |
[18:23] | but his EVP recorder was still on. | 但他的EVP录音机仍开着 |
[18:25] | EVP | EVP? |
[18:26] | Electronic Voice Phenomenon. | 用来记录”电子噪音现象” |
[18:28] | Ghost voices we might otherwise miss. | 否则我们可能会错过鬼魂的声音 |
[18:31] | The point is, even though | 重点是 尽管我们没有录像 |
[18:33] | we don’t have picture, we have sound. | 但我们有声音 |
[18:34] | Ah. And you think you can use the sound | 而你认为你可以利用声音 |
[18:36] | to figure out where the suspect was. | 来找出嫌疑人在哪儿 |
[18:38] | That is the idea, yes. | 就是这样 没错 |
[18:40] | So, why do you need me? | 那你找我干什么 |
[18:42] | You mean, aside from the fact | 你是指 除了我高度 |
[18:43] | that I greatly admire your mind and abilities? | 欣赏你的智商和能力之外吗 |
[18:48] | The job requires going back to the slaughterhouse, | 这项工作需要回到屠宰场调查 |
[18:50] | and that is something that I don’t relish doing alone. | 但我不想一个人去 |
[18:55] | Hey, Jules? | 嘿 朱尔斯 |
[18:57] | Do you got a moment? | 你有时间吗 |
[18:58] | Sure. | 当然 |
[18:59] | Want to introduce you to Scott Tunnicliff. | 我想给你介绍一下斯科特·汤尼克利夫 |
[19:01] | CSI Finlay. | 现场调查员芬恩利 |
[19:02] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[19:04] | Scott’s kind of an expert | 斯科特在沃尔特·锡姆斯屠宰场谋杀案方面 |
[19:05] | on Walter Simms and the slaughterhouse murders. | 也算是专家了 |
[19:07] | Wrote a book | 他以前曾经 |
[19:08] | back in the day. | 写过一本书 |
[19:09] | Ah. You working on a sequel? | 你要写续集吗 |
[19:11] | No, actually, I brought him in. | 不是 是我带他来的 |
[19:12] | He had considerable access to the investigation at the time | 他有很多关于当时调查的资料 |
[19:15] | My uncle was… | 我叔叔当时是… |
[19:16] | undersheriff, so admittedly, I got… special treatment. | 副治安官 所以我算是有特殊照顾 |
[19:20] | But I brought along all my old | 我带来了我所有的 |
[19:21] | raw research material | 原始调查资料 |
[19:22] | if it’ll help. | 但愿帮得上忙 |
[19:24] | Tell her your theory, Scott. | 把你的理论告诉她 斯科特 |
[19:25] | 第五起男童失踪案 | |
[19:26] | I’ve always felt, uh, Simms had an accomplice. | 我一直认为 锡姆斯有一个同伙 |
[19:29] | Uh, someone to help lure the boys into the car. | 那个人帮他把男孩们骗进车里 |
[19:32] | Yeah, look at this. This is a photo of Simms. | 看看这个 这是锡姆斯的照片 |
[19:34] | That’s a real boogeyman. | 一看就是个坏人 |
[19:35] | Yeah, not really a face | 这张脸不会让 |
[19:36] | that kids would flock to. | 孩子们上当的 |
[19:37] | There were witnesses to three of the abductions. | 有三起绑架案有目击者 |
[19:39] | The statements were the same. | 他们的证词是一样的 |
[19:40] | The boys approached Simms’ car, | 那些男孩靠近锡姆斯的车 |
[19:42] | climbed in on their own accord. | 自己爬进了车里 |
[19:44] | So, might be Simms had help. | 所以也许锡姆斯有帮手 |
[19:46] | Who’s this woman? | 这个女人是谁 |
[19:48] | She’s in every trial photo. | 每张审讯照片里都有她 |
[19:50] | She was a trial groupie. | 她是个审讯狂热者 |
[19:51] | Showed up every day, never took her eyes off Simms. | 每天都出现 一直盯着锡姆斯 |
[19:54] | Was obsessed with him. | 无比迷恋锡姆斯 |
[19:56] | Why? What do you see? | 怎么了 你看到什么了 |
[19:57] | Her earring. | 她的耳环 |
[19:58] | It looks exactly like the earring | 看起来很像 |
[20:00] | Morgan found at the slaughterhouse. | 摩根在屠宰场找到的耳环 |
[20:02] | If it is, she was there. | 如果是的话 她去过那儿 |
[20:04] | So, where is she now? | 她现在在哪里 |
[20:10] | How was that? | 这次怎么样 |
[20:10] | All right, do it again. | 很好 再来一次 |
[20:12] | This time, a little higher like on the recording. | 这次 像录音里一样声音高一些 |
[20:21] | All right, I think you nailed it on that last one. | 好吧 我觉得你最后一次非常好 |
[20:24] | Pretty sure we can pinpoint where Owen was now. | 现在我们可以算出欧文当时在哪儿了 |
[20:26] | 结果 32%相似度差异 | |
[20:27] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[20:28] | No way he was the killer. | 他不可能是凶手 |
[20:30] | He was in this room when the murders happened. | 凶案发生时他在这个房间里 |
[20:32] | Of course, that means that our killer | 当然 这说明我们的凶手 |
[20:34] | is still on the loose, right? | 依然逍遥法外 对吧 |
[20:47] | How’d we do? | 结果怎么样 |
[20:49] | I hope you got what you needed. | 我希望你得到了你想要的 |
[20:50] | My throat is killing me. | 我的嗓子疼死了 |
[20:51] | Well, we cleared Owen as the killer. | 好吧 我们洗清了欧文的嫌疑 |
[20:54] | Did you see all this low-end activity | 你看到这些穿过中线的 |
[20:55] | 录音: REF-078-84 欧文·韦伯 | |
[20:56] | running through the center? | 微小活动的吗 |
[20:57] | Yeah, it’s some sort of low-frequency wave. | 对 那是某种低频声波 |
[20:59] | Seems to be present everywhere in this place. | 好像在这里到处都是 |
[21:01] | But we can’t hear it because it’s… | 但我们听不到因为… |
[21:02] | Because it’s below the human range of hearing. | 因为它低于人类听力范围 |
[21:05] | It’s infrasound. | 那是次声波 |
[21:06] | Can you, uh, pitch it up? | 你能把它调高点儿吗 |
[21:07] | Raise the frequency until we can hear it? | 把频率调到我们能听到的程度 |
[21:14] | Yeah. You know, there are studies that actually suggest | 你知道吗 有些研究提出 |
[21:18] | that infrasound could be the scientific cause of hauntings. | 次声波可能是闹鬼的科学原因 |
[21:21] | The vibrations create sensory phenomena suggestive of a ghost. | 这些震动制造出幽灵出没的感观现象 |
[21:25] | Fascinating. | 很神奇 |
[21:26] | You’ll have to show me those articles some time. | 有时间你得让我看看那些文章 |
[21:28] | We could test the theory now, by finding the source | 我们现在就可以检测一下这个理论 |
[21:31] | of the low-frequency waves and eliminating it. | 找出这个低频声波的源头并且消灭它 |
[21:33] | Science! | 科学万岁 |
[21:36] | 不匹配 | |
[21:40] | Wow. Who’s the crazy? | 这个疯子是谁 |
[21:42] | Ah, you can tell right away, right? | 一眼就能看出来 是吧 |
[21:45] | This woman was obsessed with Walter Simms. | 这个女人迷上了沃尔特·锡姆斯 |
[21:47] | She was at his trial every single day. | 她每天都去旁观审讯 |
[21:50] | Yeah, we’ve dealt with a few women like this. | 对 我们见过一些这样的女人 |
[21:51] | I’ll never understand it. | 我永远都理解不了她们 |
[21:53] | So, I think she could be our killer. | 所以 我觉得她可能是我们的凶手 |
[21:56] | But there is no record of her name. | 但是到处都没有记录下她的名字 |
[21:58] | I did a facial recognition search against our database, | 我用我们的数据库做了面部识别 |
[22:01] | and I got nothing. | 也没有结果 |
[22:02] | Why not try running one just against Internet images? | 为什么不直接和网上的照片比对呢 |
[22:06] | She didn’t hide from the camera before. | 她以前从没躲过镜头 |
[22:08] | Why should she be any different now? | 现在肯定也一样 |
[22:10] | All right, let’s run it. | 好吧 我们试试 |
[22:14] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[22:15] | You know, maybe she’s… | 要知道 也许她… |
[22:16] | turned her life around by now. | 已经改头换面了 |
[22:20] | That one. | 那个 |
[22:22] | Monica Downs. | 莫妮卡·唐斯 |
[22:23] | Wow, she even has a Friend Agenda page. | 她甚至有一个”好友日程”页面 |
[22:30] | 20 years has done nothing to cure the crazy. | 二十年的时间也没能让她变正常 |
[22:34] | The basic theory behind infrasound is that, | 关于次声波的基本理论是 |
[22:36] | even though we can’t hear it, | 即使我们听不见它 |
[22:37] | it still has a physiological effect on us. | 它依然对我们有生理影响 |
[22:39] | The low frequency waves cause vibrations | 低频的声波引起我们身体 |
[22:41] | in different parts of our bodies. | 不同部分的震动 |
[22:45] | Getting stronger. | 越来越强了 |
[22:47] | I hear some other noises, as well. | 我还听到了其它的声音 |
[22:51] | – Here, this way. – Okay. | -走这边 -好 |
[22:52] | So, as a result, people experience | 结果就是 人们感到 |
[22:55] | butterflies in the stomach, chills, | 紧张得发抖 寒冷 |
[22:57] | hairs standing on end… | 毛骨悚然 |
[22:59] | Check, check and check. | 看一下这里 这里 这里 啥都没有 |
[23:01] | Not realizing there’s a physical cause, | 人们忽略了物理原因 |
[23:02] | people attribute all these sensations to… | 却把这些感觉都归咎于… |
[23:06] | …a haunting. | 闹鬼 |
[23:14] | Feeling’s getting stronger here. | 在这里感觉更强烈了 |
[23:16] | – Definitely oppressive. – Yeah. | -压迫感非常强 -对 |
[23:18] | This is it. This is what’s generating the infrasound. | 就是这个 这就是次声波的来源 |
[23:21] | Oh, well, here’s an idea: | 好吧 我有个主意 |
[23:23] | Let’s turn it off. | 我们把它关掉 |
[23:41] | That’s amazing. | 太神奇了 |
[23:42] | The oppressive feeling’s gone. | 压迫感没有了 |
[23:43] | The chills, the stomach… | 寒冷和紧张感 |
[23:45] | – It’s gone, right? – Yeah. | -再没感觉到了吧 -对 |
[23:47] | All these years, the sensation everyone’s had | 这么多年 每个到这里来的人 |
[23:50] | that this place is haunted… | 都有闹鬼的感觉… |
[23:51] | It’s perfectly benign. | 其实完全对人体无害 |
[23:52] | There’s nothing bad here at all. | 这里根本没那些吓人东西 |
[23:55] | Aah! | 啊 |
[23:56] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[23:58] | Okay, what is that? | 那是什么声音 |
[24:01] | Oh, no, nothing bad can happen here. | 不会的 不会有什么乱七八糟的东西的 |
[24:03] | There’s no haunting. | 没有鬼的 |
[24:04] | – It’s just sound waves! – Shh. | -就是声波而已 -安静 |
[24:05] | This way. | 这边 |
[24:07] | We got blood. | 这里有血 |
[24:12] | Oh, God, it’s one of the ghost hunters. | 天哪 是那捉鬼队伍的一个 |
[24:14] | Your infrasound can’t explain that. | 你的次声波理论可没法解释这个了 |
[24:16] | Yeah, it’s Hodges. | 是我 霍奇斯 |
[24:17] | We need help. | 这里需要支援 |
[24:34] | So… | 总之 |
[24:35] | it looks like she was sitting there, | 似乎当时她正坐在那里 |
[24:38] | in front of the shrine. | 在祭台面前 |
[24:39] | Killer surprised her, maybe. | 或许凶手突然冲出来 吓到了她 |
[24:42] | Hit her as she turned around. | 在她刚转过身时就击倒了她 |
[24:45] | The bat was here already. | 那球棒之前就在这里的 |
[24:48] | You remember? | 你还记得吗 |
[24:48] | It was part of the toy collection. | 在这堆玩具里面的 |
[24:50] | What I can’t figure out is why she came back here | 我想不通的就是 她为什么还要回到 |
[24:52] | in the first place. | 案发现场 |
[24:54] | She came because of the boys. | 是因为那些孩子 |
[24:56] | She told me she was still hearing their voices. | 她跟我说过 她还能听得到他们说话 |
[25:00] | She wanted… | 她想… |
[25:02] | to talk to them. | 跟他们说说话 |
[25:03] | Well, she’s talking to them now. | 那她现在可如愿了 |
[25:06] | We need to find out who else has been coming here, | 我们要找出还有什么人来过这里 |
[25:09] | bringing all these toys. | 还带来这么多玩具 |
[25:10] | Better bag them up and get them to Henry. | 还是把这些玩具都装起来 给亨利做检测吧 |
[25:23] | What? What is it? | 那是什么 |
[25:26] | Her EVP Recorder. | 她的EVP录音机 |
[25:28] | Must have fallen when she was struck. | 一定是被击倒时掉出来的 |
[25:35] | I’m sorry for all the horrible things that were done to you. | 我很难过你们受了那么多苦 |
[25:38] | What can I do to bring you peace? | 我要怎么做才能让你们安息呢 |
[25:40] | Please, I know you’re here. I can feel you. | 我知道你们就在这 我能感觉得到 |
[25:43] | Don’t be afraid. Just reach out. | 别害怕 出来吧 |
[25:45] | Talk to me. Give me a sign. | 跟我说说话 给我一点信号 |
[25:51] | Funny, kind of looks like you’re… | 真是稀奇 就好像你也是在… |
[25:55] | waiting to hear an answer. | 期待着他们的回应 |
[25:59] | You don’t know this about me, | 关于这一点 你并不了解我 |
[26:01] | but, uh… | 但是… |
[26:03] | when I was younger, | 我小的时候 |
[26:05] | I used to be… | 算是有一点… |
[26:08] | kind of psychic. | 通灵 |
[26:10] | I know. | 我知道这很疯狂 |
[26:12] | But my grandmother, she had it. | 但我的祖母确实是有这种能力 |
[26:16] | And I guess I inherited it. | 我想我遗传了她这一点吧 |
[26:21] | Why have I never heard about this? | 怎么以前没听你说过 |
[26:25] | When I became a CSI, | 在成为一名现场调查员的时候 |
[26:26] | I felt like I had to choose: | 我明白我必须作出选择 |
[26:30] | science or… | 是科学… |
[26:33] | the other. | 还是其它 |
[26:35] | I chose science. | 我选择了科学 |
[26:36] | So, now you’ve reconsidered? | 那现在你要重新考虑吗 |
[26:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:41] | I mean, ’cause of Carrie… | 因为凯莉出现了 |
[26:44] | and what I feel in this place. | 还因为我在这里所感觉到的东西 |
[26:46] | But I-I thought the feelings came from the infrasound, | 我以为这些感觉不都是次声波引起的吗 |
[26:50] | the vibrations from the ventilation fan. | 是那个通风扇转动引起的共振 |
[26:52] | Henry turned it off, and since then, | 亨利关掉它了 所以在那之后 |
[26:53] | I-I don’t feel a thing anymore. | 我就什么也没感觉到了 |
[26:54] | That’s just it. | 就是这样 |
[26:56] | I still do. | 因为我还感觉得到 |
[27:00] | I only want to help you. | 我只是想帮助你们 |
[27:02] | That’s all I want, is for you to have peace. | 这是我唯一的愿望 让你们安息 |
[27:05] | Where did you… God, no… | 你从哪… 天哪 不 |
[27:13] | – Did you hear that? – Yeah. | -听到了吗 -听到了 |
[27:15] | Sounded like laughter. | 听起来像是笑声 |
[27:16] | Like kids. No, play it again. | 小孩的声音 不对 再放一遍 |
[27:26] | You can’t possibly know what I know. | 你们根本就不知道我能知道什么 |
[27:30] | Blinded by the confines of corporeal reality, | 你们都被物质现实所束缚 |
[27:33] | you’re both woefully ignorant | 根本无法得知在另一个世界 |
[27:35] | of what waits on the other side… | 等待你们的是什么 |
[27:37] | Got your trial groupie. | 那个审判狂热分子抓回来了 |
[27:38] | Ma’am, that’s enough. | 够了 女士 |
[27:38] | That was quite a ride. | 真是折腾了一路 |
[27:40] | For you. | 东西在这 |
[27:43] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[27:44] | She’s a nutcase. | 那女人是个疯子 |
[27:45] | Yeah, a nutcase with blood on her shoes. | 是啊 一个鞋底上沾了血的疯子 |
[27:48] | Your shoes and this shoe print | 你的鞋底跟我们在现场 |
[27:51] | that we found at the murder scene… | 找到的这个鞋印 |
[27:53] | they match. | 是匹配的 |
[27:54] | Match, match, three on a match. | 一支 两支 三支烟[match亦为”火柴”] |
[27:56] | And that’s bad luck, you know. | 你知道这是走霉运 |
[27:58] | Want to talk about bad luck? | 知道什么是走霉运吗 |
[28:00] | You stepped in a dead woman’s blood. | 就是你踩到了一个死人的血渍 |
[28:07] | I remember you. | 我记得你 |
[28:09] | You do? | 是吗 |
[28:10] | From Walter’s trial. | 是在审沃尔特的时候 |
[28:12] | I do. | 我记得的 |
[28:13] | How wonderful. | 承蒙美意 |
[28:15] | Now, do you remember being at the slaughterhouse earlier? | 那你现在能想起来自己去屠宰场了吗 |
[28:19] | I do. | 想起来了 |
[28:22] | I went to talk to Walter and my boys. | 我去跟沃尔特和我的孩子们说话 |
[28:24] | Your boys? | 你的孩子 |
[28:25] | Yes, that’s what I said– my boys. | 是啊 就是我的孩子 |
[28:28] | My family. | 我的家人 |
[28:30] | The family that Walter created for… us. | 那是沃尔特为…我们建造的家 |
[28:35] | So, when you talked to Walter, | 那你去跟沃尔特说话 |
[28:37] | did he tell you to kill Carrie? | 他有没有叫你杀凯莉呢 |
[28:43] | How about Doug? | 还有道格呢 |
[28:48] | I didn’t do that. | 我没杀人 |
[28:49] | But I… I know who did. | 但我知道是谁杀的 |
[28:52] | You do? | 你知道 |
[28:53] | He didn’t know that I was there watching. | 他不知道我就在那看着呢 |
[28:56] | Ticktock, like a watch. | 嘀嗒嘀嗒 就像时钟一样[watch亦为”时钟”] |
[28:59] | Tell us who you saw do this. | 你看到谁是凶手 |
[29:03] | It was one of my boys. | 是我那些孩子们的其中一个 |
[29:05] | Mine and Walter’s. | 也是沃尔特的孩子 |
[29:07] | Kids, you know? | 小孩子嘛 |
[29:09] | I should probably have a talk with him… | 我或许应该跟他说几句话 |
[29:12] | if you’d like. | 如果你们允许的话 |
[29:19] | Morgan said it was eerie. | 摩根说吓死人了 |
[29:21] | She wasn’t lying. | 还真是不假 |
[29:23] | – Yeah. – That came just after the killing? | -是的 -被杀后就冒出了这声音 |
[29:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:26] | But listen. | 你听 |
[29:30] | Now, I’m pretty sure the laughter’s real. | 我很确定这些笑声都是真的 |
[29:32] | But it’s prerecorded. | 但是预先录制好的 |
[29:34] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[29:35] | Watch the screen as I play it, | 我再放一遍 你仔细看屏幕 |
[29:36] | and I’ll freeze the wave form. | 我会锁定波形 |
[29:42] | Now, right there, just before the laughter, | 在笑声开始之前 |
[29:44] | there’s a high-frequency hiss, almost, | 高频的嘶嘶声出现 |
[29:47] | and then it dies out immediately after. | 笑声结束后 又马上消失了 |
[29:53] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[29:54] | Well, it’s got to be the speaker on whatever device is playing. | 一定是某种设备的扬声器 |
[29:58] | It powers up just a fraction of a second | 在笑声出现前 |
[30:01] | before the sound comes out. | 一瞬间启动 |
[30:02] | So the killer played a recording of children laughing | 所以凶手杀人后 |
[30:04] | just after the murder? | 还播放小孩笑声的录音 |
[30:07] | That might be even sicker. | 这更变态 |
[31:01] | Hey, just finished DNA analysis on the toys. | 我刚完成了对玩具上DNA的分析 |
[31:03] | And? | 然后呢 |
[31:04] | I found DNA from a single source on every single one of them. | 我发现所有玩具上的DNA都来自同一人 |
[31:07] | What about the murder weapon? | 杀人凶器呢 |
[31:09] | Same DNA, same as the rest of the toys. | 和玩具上提取的DNA一样 |
[31:12] | Let me guess. | 我来猜猜 |
[31:13] | It belongs to the psycho groupie, Monica Downs. | DNA是变态粉丝莫妮卡·唐斯的 |
[31:15] | Actually, no. | 不是 |
[31:16] | The source was an unknown male. | 是一名未知男性 |
[31:18] | Suggests that Monica Downs is not the killer. | 说明莫妮卡·唐斯不是凶手 |
[31:21] | It gets stranger. | 更奇怪的是 |
[31:22] | Finlay gave me DNA from the original investigation | 芬恩利给我锡姆斯谋杀案中 |
[31:24] | of the Simms murders. | 收集到的DNA |
[31:25] | Cops collected one sample from Simms’ car | 警察从锡姆斯车中提取到了一份 |
[31:28] | that was never identified. | 未知的DNA样本 |
[31:29] | Matched the DNA on the toys and the baseball bat. | 与玩具以及棒球棍上的DNA一致 |
[31:32] | So we’re saying the killer was in Simms’ car 20 years ago. | 这说明凶手二十年前曾坐过锡姆斯的车 |
[31:35] | In the front seat of Simms’ car. | 还是前排座位 |
[31:37] | All the DNA from the boys | 所有遇害男孩的DNA |
[31:39] | who were killed came from the back of the car. | 都是从后座上提取到的 |
[31:41] | Well, it sounds to me | 看起来 |
[31:43] | like we’re back to looking for an accomplice. | 我们得回头去找那个帮凶 |
[31:45] | Certainly does. | 没错 |
[31:48] | A male, | 此人为男性 |
[31:49] | obsessed with the crime, | 执迷于那起案件 |
[31:51] | enough knowledge of the details | 知道很多的细节 |
[31:52] | to be able to re-create them perfectly. | 能够完美地复制作案手法 |
[31:56] | What do you think? | 你们觉得他怎么样 |
[32:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:05] | Then come back here and rub our faces in it. | 然后回到这里 在我们面前炫耀 |
[32:17] | Well, his alibi checks out. | 他的不在场证明已证实无误 |
[32:19] | He said he was at a book signing, | 他说他当时在签售 |
[32:21] | he was at a book signing. | 他确实是在签售 |
[32:22] | – What about the DNA? – Sent it to Henry, | -DNA呢 -送到亨利那里检验了 |
[32:24] | but I’m afraid it’s only gonna confirm that… | 恐怕结果只会证明 |
[32:27] | he’s not our guy. | 他不是我们要抓的凶手 |
[32:30] | Oh, hell. | 该死 |
[32:34] | I still like our theory. | 我还是觉得我们的推理不会错 |
[32:36] | Looking for the old accomplice in the current murders? | 现在要找的凶手就是以前谋杀案的从犯 |
[32:38] | I mean, we know he’s a male. | 我们知道他是个男性 |
[32:40] | We know he was in Simms’s car 20 years ago. | 二十年前坐过锡姆斯的车 |
[32:43] | What we don’t know is where he is now. | 但我们不知道他现在在哪里 |
[32:45] | Exactly. | 一点没错 |
[32:47] | All right, just-just play with me for a second. | 好 配合我一下 |
[32:49] | Monica Downs said that she saw Carrie’s killer, right? | 莫妮卡·唐斯说她看到了杀凯莉的凶手 对吧 |
[32:53] | That it was one of the boys. | 她说凶手是男孩中的一个 |
[32:54] | Monica Downs is crazy. | 莫妮卡·唐斯是个疯子 |
[32:56] | The boys are dead. | 所有的男孩都遇害了 |
[32:57] | All right, all right, but what if they’re not? | 有可能不是所有的男孩都死了 |
[32:59] | Russell, the cops found all seven bodies. | 罗素 警察说找到了所有的七具尸体 |
[33:02] | What if there was an eighth? | 要是一共有八个人呢 |
[33:04] | What-what if… what if Simms abducted an eighth boy | 要是锡姆斯绑架了第八个男孩 |
[33:08] | and forced him to be his accomplice? | 逼迫其当他的帮凶呢 |
[33:10] | Cops finally catch up with Simms and put him in jail, | 后来警察抓到了锡姆斯 把他关进监狱 |
[33:13] | boy runs away. | 那个男孩却逃跑了 |
[33:14] | Which means he might still be out there. | 也就是说他仍然逍遥法外 |
[33:23] | What are those? | 那是什么 |
[33:24] | Missing persons reports from 20 years ago. | 二十年前的失踪人口报告 |
[33:26] | When Simms was snatching up kids. | 锡姆斯绑架男孩的那段时间 |
[33:28] | Yeah. I found three other boys that disappeared | 我找到了同时失踪的 |
[33:30] | within that timeframe who were never accounted for. | 另外三个男孩 |
[33:32] | Well, only one of them has a photo. | 只有一个有照片 |
[33:34] | Yeah, as far as the other two go– | 至于其他两个 |
[33:36] | uh, Brian Oden grew up on the streets. | 布莱恩·奥登是个流浪儿 |
[33:38] | There were quite a few homeless that reported him missing. | 有很多流浪汉报告他失踪了 |
[33:41] | And Jonathan Harris grew up in foster care. | 乔纳森·哈里斯一直由别人代养 |
[33:43] | Everybody just thought he ran away, including PD. | 大家包括警察都认为是他自己逃走了 |
[33:45] | So, any one of these could be | 那么三人之中任何一个都有可能是 |
[33:47] | Simms’ eighth victim, our so-called accomplice. | 锡姆斯的第八个受害者 所谓的帮凶 |
[33:49] | How do we I.D. him and find him? | 我们怎么确定他的身份 怎么找他呢 |
[33:51] | This kid was in Simms’ car. | 这个小孩曾坐过锡姆斯的车 |
[33:53] | Okay, his DNA is in there. | 车里有他的DNA |
[33:55] | He must have left prints. | 他一定留下了指纹 |
[33:57] | But PD ran the prints 20 years ago. | 但警察二十年前提取了指纹 |
[33:58] | Yeah, but he was a juvenile, | 是 但当时他未成年 |
[34:00] | so he wasn’t in the system. | 所以系统里不会存录他的指纹 |
[34:01] | You’re right. Got to be over 30 by now. | 对 他现在应该30多岁了 |
[34:04] | Maybe that’s changed. | 说不定指纹已经收录了 |
[34:11] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[34:12] | If anybody’s looking for me, | 如果有人找我 |
[34:14] | just tell them I had to step out a little while. | 告诉他们我暂时离开一下 |
[34:16] | You going to the slaughterhouse? | 你要去屠宰场吗 |
[34:18] | I thought we wrapped all that up. | 我以为那件事已经告一段落了 |
[34:19] | The place is about to get torn down. | 那个地方就要拆了 |
[34:22] | If I don’t do this now, I’ll never get the chance. | 如果我现在不去试试 就永远没机会了 |
[34:25] | Greg, what do you really expect to find there? | 格雷格 你到底想在那里找到什么 |
[34:27] | I don’t know. Maybe nothing. | 我不知道 也许什么都找不到 |
[34:29] | Or maybe I’ll be able to reach out to Carrie, | 也许我能和凯莉交流 |
[34:32] | and with her help, maybe to the boys. | 有了她的帮助 也许可以和男孩们交流 |
[34:34] | You know how that sounds, right? | 你知道这话听起来是什么感觉吗 |
[34:35] | Yeah. Crazy. | 很荒唐 |
[34:38] | But it doesn’t matter. | 但这无所谓 |
[34:41] | I have to do this. | 我必须这么做 |
[34:52] | 犯罪现场调查 证据报告 | |
[35:24] | 相似匹配 | |
[35:25] | Here we go. | 有发现 |
[35:27] | Got a hit on the set of prints from the glove box in Simms’ car. | 找到了与锡姆斯车上的手套箱上相匹配的指纹 |
[35:30] | What’s the date of birth? | 有出生日期 |
[35:32] | June 8, ’81. | 81年6月8日 |
[35:34] | Means he was 11 at the time. | 就是说他当时11岁 |
[35:35] | Okay, so this has got to be our eighth kid, right? | 这应该就是第八个男孩吧 |
[35:38] | Scroll down. | 看看他的照片 |
[35:39] | – Wait a minute. I saw him. – Where? | -等等 我见过他 -哪里 |
[35:42] | At the slaughterhouse that first morning, talking to Brass. | 那天早上 他在屠宰场和布拉斯交谈 |
[35:45] | Well, who is he? | 他是谁 |
[35:46] | He manages the property. | 他负责管理那片地产 |
[35:49] | Thanks again for coming down to let me in. | 再次谢谢你 专程跑一趟给我开门 |
[35:52] | I really appreciate it. | 真的很感激 |
[35:53] | No problem. | 没什么 |
[36:03] | After you. | 你先请 |
[36:18] | You know, in a couple of days, this whole place will be gone. | 再过几天 这地方就不复存在了 |
[36:22] | Bulldozed to the ground. | 通通夷为平地 |
[36:24] | The building, | 这整栋楼 |
[36:26] | everything inside. | 还有楼里的一切 |
[36:28] | What were you hoping to find? | 你打算找什么呢 |
[36:33] | I don’t really know. | 我也不知道 |
[36:46] | Well, but you’re here. | 可你不还是来了吗 |
[36:49] | Right? | 对吧 |
[36:51] | You must have some idea. | 你肯定有什么想法了 |
[37:16] | You want to talk to them, don’t you? | 你是想和他们对话吧 |
[37:22] | Sorry. It’s, uh, my kids’ ringtone. | 抱歉 我拿孩子的笑声设成了铃声 |
[37:25] | It’s my wife calling. | 我妻子打来的 |
[37:32] | Don’t. | 住手 |
[37:35] | Just drop it! | 把它放下 |
[37:39] | Haven’t enough people died here? | 还嫌死在这儿的人不够多吗 |
[37:50] | Thomas Pope– family man, | 托马斯·波佩 顾家好男人 |
[37:52] | wife and kids, good job, | 有老婆孩子 工作好 |
[37:55] | an education, but that’s only half of who you really are. | 学历高 不过这只是你的一面 |
[37:58] | See, Thomas Pope is an invention. | 托马斯·波佩这人是虚构的 |
[38:00] | You made it up. | 你自己捏造的 |
[38:01] | He doesn’t exist before about 12 years ago. | 十二年前还没有这个人存在 |
[38:03] | Your real name is Jonathan Harris, isn’t it? | 你的真名叫乔纳森·哈里斯 对吧 |
[38:06] | When you grew up, you were passed from one foster home to another | 你长大后 辗转于各个寄养家庭 |
[38:09] | until one day your luck really went bad | 直到有一天 你倒霉倒大发了 |
[38:12] | and you were abducted by Walter Simms. | 你被沃尔特·锡姆斯掳走了 |
[38:15] | No, you’re wrong. You’re mistaken. | 不对 没这回事 你们搞错了 |
[38:17] | Well, we found your DNA in Walter Simms’ car, | 我们在沃尔特·锡姆斯的车里发现了你的DNA |
[38:18] | along with your fingerprints. | 还有你的指纹 |
[38:20] | We’re not wrong, Jonathan. We know who you are. | 我们没搞错 乔纳森 我们知道你是谁 |
[38:25] | I am not Jonathan. | 我不是乔纳森 |
[38:27] | I am not that damaged little boy, not anymore. | 我再也不是那个边缘少年了 |
[38:33] | I know you feel responsible for those other boys, | 我明白你认为自己有愧于他们 |
[38:37] | the ones who were killed. | 那些被害的男孩儿 |
[38:40] | Isn’t that why you still bring them toys? | 所以你才一直给他们带玩具 对吗 |
[38:44] | You were 11 years old. | 你当时才十一岁 |
[38:46] | You were a little boy yourself. | 自己也才是个孩子 |
[38:47] | It wasn’t your fault. | 这些事不是你造成的 |
[38:50] | But they won’t let me forget. | 可是他们不肯放过我 |
[38:53] | They blame me. | 他们责怪我 |
[38:55] | They torment me. | 折磨我 |
[38:56] | And I can’t make the voices go away. | 那些声音总是挥之不去 |
[38:59] | You were there. | 你也去过那儿 |
[39:00] | You had to have felt them. | 你肯定也感觉到了 |
[39:03] | Tell us about the ghost hunters, Doug and Carrie. | 说说道格和凯莉那两个抓鬼大师吧 |
[39:09] | I didn’t want them inside. | 我不想让他们进去 |
[39:11] | I tried to tell my boss that it was a bad idea. | 我本想说服我的老板说这事儿不行 |
[39:14] | Why was it a bad idea? | 为什么不行 |
[39:15] | Because I knew what would happen. | 因为我知道会有什么后果 |
[39:18] | I knew that they would learn my secret. | 他们会发现我的秘密的 |
[39:21] | I have worked very hard to get past everything that has happened | 我一直努力摆脱过去发生的事 |
[39:26] | and build a new life. | 营建新的生活 |
[39:28] | If they found out, | 如果被他们发现了 |
[39:31] | I would lose everything, | 我将失去一切 |
[39:33] | everything that I have built as Thomas Pope. | 我作为托马斯·波佩所争取来的一切 |
[39:38] | But I-I mean, how are they gonna find out? | 不过他们怎么能发现呢 |
[39:40] | Who’s gonna tell them? | 有谁能告诉他们呢 |
[39:41] | From talking to the boys. | 那些男孩会说的 |
[39:43] | The ghosts of the boys? | 你是说那些男孩的鬼魂 |
[39:46] | I couldn’t let them talk to the boys. | 我不能让他们和那些男孩说话 |
[39:56] | Do you have a minute? | 有空吗 |
[39:57] | I do. | 有 |
[40:00] | Uh… back before I came to Vegas, | 我回维加斯之前 |
[40:04] | I worked up in San Francisco. | 在旧金山工作过 |
[40:06] | I helped put away this guy– true sociopath. | 协助将一个反社会分子抓了起来 |
[40:09] | He posed as a cop, | 他装成警察 |
[40:10] | pull women over at night, sadistically assault them. | 在夜里将女子的车拦下 虐待她们 |
[40:13] | We found 17 victims. | 我们找到了十七名受害人 |
[40:15] | I suspect there were more. | 我怀疑还不止这些 |
[40:17] | You’re talking about Lyle Brinks, right? | 你说的是莱尔·布林克吧 |
[40:19] | – Yeah. – I had no idea you were a part of that. | -没错 -没想到你参与过这案子 |
[40:23] | He’s up for parole. | 他在申请假释 |
[40:25] | The cop that I worked with– she’s worried that | 我共事过的那个警察 她担心… |
[40:27] | he actually stands a chance of release. | 他真有可能被放出来 |
[40:30] | Okay. What can I do? | 这样 要我帮什么忙 |
[40:33] | I need a few days. | 我想请几天假 |
[40:34] | I-I… I want to be there. | 我想过去 |
[40:35] | I want to testify, make sure that doesn’t happen. | 我想去作证 确保他不被放出来 |
[40:38] | I understand. You got it… but, | 我懂了 完全可以 不过 |
[40:42] | you know, while you’re up there, do me a favor. | 等你到了那里 帮我个忙 |
[40:44] | You know, take some time off. | 好好放松放松 |
[40:46] | It’s been a rough couple of months. | 这几个月够难熬的 |
[40:48] | You deserve it. | 你应得的 |
[40:52] | Okay. | 就这样 |
[40:57] | Great job today. | 今天好样的 |
[41:00] | That must have been really scary. | 当时肯定挺恐怖的 |
[41:01] | I’ll tell you, when I heard that laughing, | 这么说吧 我听到那阵笑声的时候 |
[41:04] | I sure as hell wasn’t laughing. | 完全笑不出来了 |
[41:09] | You know, I… I think I owe you an apology from earlier, | 我想我该为之前的事向你道歉 |
[41:12] | implying that you were crazy. | 说你很荒唐 |
[41:14] | You know, as much as this is our universe, | 虽然我们整个世界 |
[41:17] | surrounded by science every day, | 似乎都充斥着科学 |
[41:19] | I still like to think | 不过我还是愿意相信 |
[41:20] | there’s room for a spiritual side. | 有精神世界存在 |
[41:22] | Well, no apology necessary, | 没必要道歉 |
[41:26] | but it’s accepted. | 不过我心领了 |
[41:27] | – Thank you. – But who knows? I mean, | -谢谢 -不过谁知道呢 |
[41:29] | maybe you’re right. | 也许你是对的 |
[41:30] | Maybe this whole thing is crazy. | 也许这一切就是胡扯 |
[41:31] | What? Why you saying that now? | 什么 你现在怎么这么说了 |
[41:34] | Well, when I was at the slaughterhouse with Pope, | 我和波佩一起在那间屠宰场的时候 |
[41:38] | I was doing everything I could | 我竭尽所能 |
[41:40] | to hear or feel anything from Carrie or the boys, | 想要听到或感受到 来自凯莉或那些男孩的声音 |
[41:45] | and I mean, there I was with the killer standing right behind me, | 而凶手就站在我正后方 |
[41:48] | and none of them bothered to send up a signal, | 他们却没一个人 哪怕给我提个醒 |
[41:50] | or a-a single ghostly warning sign? | 就算是显个灵也行啊 |
[41:53] | Yeah. | 就是啊 |
[41:54] | Yeah, you would think, right? | 那样才对 是吧 |
[41:59] | But I think… | 不过我觉得… |
[42:01] | someone was looking out for you. | 有人在守护着你 |
[42:05] | You made it out of there okay. | 你平安回来了 |
[42:10] | Let me buy you breakfast. | 我请你吃早饭 |
[42:12] | Deal. | 好 |
[42:14] | But I’m driving. | 不过得我开车 |
[42:16] | Of course you are. | 当然 |
[42:28] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |