Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第13季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第13季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] How does an eagle fly? 鹰是如何飞翔的
[00:07] With wings? 靠翅膀吗
[00:09] I don’t know. Ask the chicken how that’s working out. 未必 鸡怎么不会飞
[00:13] An eagle flies because it is fearless. 鹰能够飞翔是因为它无所畏惧
[00:17] Using its force of mind, 依靠心灵的力量
[00:18] the eagle is the lord of the sky. 鹰成为了天空的霸主
[00:25] My name is Alan Quinn 我叫艾伦·奎恩
[00:27] and I believe 我相信
[00:28] that you are all eagles. 你们都是雄鹰
[00:34] Thank you, friends. 谢谢 朋友们
[00:36] Thank you for visiting this sacred paradise. 感谢大家来到这神圣的乐园
[00:40] If you join my week-long 如果你们加入为期一周的
[00:42] “Force Of Mind” seminar, “心灵的力量”研讨会
[00:43] you… will… conquer… fire. 你将能征服火焰
[00:47] Your fears will vanish. 你们的恐惧将消失殆尽
[00:50] Your work, your relationship, everything in your life 你们的工作 人际关系 生活中的一切
[00:54] will be enriched. 都将变得丰富多彩
[00:57] Now who wants to come fly with me? 谁想和我一起飞翔
[01:00] Come on! I don’t see every hand up. 来吧 还有人没举手
[01:02] Who wants to come fly with me?! 谁想和我一起飞翔
[01:04] Come on! Let’s go, people! 来吧 朋友们
[01:07] Let’s go! Come on in the back there! 来吧 后面的朋友们
[01:11] Ciao, David. 你好啊 大卫
[01:15] I wish you were here. 真希望你在这儿
[01:16] Ciaobella, Elisabetta, 美丽的伊丽莎贝塔
[01:18] Il mia amore. I wish I were there, too. 我的最爱 我也想在那儿
[01:20] You do? You’re not avoiding me? 是吗 你不是想躲着我吗
[01:22] Of course not. Work beckons. 当然不是 工作走不开
[01:25] It’s so beautiful here. 这里太美了
[01:27] So empowering. 让人充满力量
[01:29] Empowering? 充满力量
[01:30] Sounds like you’ve been sipping the Alan Quinn Kool-Aid. 听上去你好像被艾伦·奎恩洗脑了
[01:32] I’m about to enter the sacred mud spring. 我正要踏进神圣的泥泉
[01:36] Ugh, if I can’t see the bottom, I don’t go in. 看不到底的地方我是不会进去的
[01:38] If you were with me, 如果你和我在一起
[01:39] you’d see something else. 你会看到不同的东西
[01:42] It’s all natural here. 完全置身于大自然中
[01:44] I assume that this is a private mud spring? 我猜那是个私人单独的泥泉吧
[01:47] Just me and nature. 只有我和自然
[01:51] Ciao, David. 再见 大卫
[02:09] Is that your fiance on the phone? 在给你未婚夫打电话吗
[02:11] You’re such a tease, huh? 你真会卖弄风情
[02:13] Have you told him about me? 你告诉他我的事了吗
[02:15] It’s not the right time. 时机还没到
[02:24] Santo? None buffo. 桑托 这可不好玩
[02:26] Not funny! 不好玩
[02:31] Mi hai fatto paura! You scare me! 你吓到我了
[02:35] Stop kicking! 别踹我
[02:36] I’m not kicking you! 我没踹你
[02:38] You, stop rubbing me. 你也别蹭我
[02:39] I’m not. 我没有
[02:56] Welcome to your hot springs nightmare. 欢迎来到温泉梦魇
[02:59] Floater in a natural mud bath. 天然泥浆浴里的浮尸
[03:01] Why does this place look so familiar? 这地方怎么那么眼熟
[03:05] Because Alan Quinn shoots his infomercials here. 因为艾伦·奎恩在这儿拍的广告
[03:08] This is his resort. 这里是他的度假村
[03:10] Right. 没错
[03:10] The “Force of Mind” guy. 那个宣传”心灵的力量”的家伙
[03:13] All over late-night TV. 电视的深夜档都是他
[03:14] I don’t think this’ll make his next ad. 我觉得这可不会是他下一个广告
[03:17] Watch your step. 小心脚下
[03:24] What do we got? 有什么发现
[03:25] It’s a unknown male. There’s no I.D. 未知男性 没有身份证
[03:28] Liver temp’s ambient with the mud. 肝脏温度和泥浆温度一样
[03:31] Body’s bloated, but there’s no sloughing of the skin. 身体浮肿 但皮肤没有脱落
[03:34] I’d say he’s been dead at least 24 hours, 我觉得他至少死了24小时
[03:36] but probably no more than 36. 但不会超过36小时
[03:39] Heard a couple of bathers found him. 听说是几个泡温泉的发现了他
[03:40] It floated up between them while they were messing around. 两人打闹时这家伙浮起来了
[03:44] Yeah. 没错
[03:44] And we know one of the bathers. 其中一个我们认识
[03:47] That’s Elisabetta. 是伊丽莎贝塔
[03:48] Hodges’ girlfriend? 霍奇斯的女朋友吗
[03:49] Yep. She was taking a dip with Fabio over there. 没错 当时她和那个法比欧一起泡温泉
[03:53] They’re sharing a room. 他们还共住一个房间
[03:55] She and Hodges are still engaged, right? 她和霍奇斯订婚了吧
[03:57] Far as I know. 据我所知是的
[03:59] Hey, what is that right there? 那里是什么
[04:01] Looks like bruising. 看上去像是瘀伤
[04:03] Maybe handprints? 也许是掌纹
[04:05] Could be he was held down. 可能他被人压在泥浆里
[04:08] So, not an accidental drowning. 看来不是意外溺死
[04:13] Murder in paradise. 乐园里的谋杀案
[04:51] You conquer fire… 你征服了火焰
[04:56] …you can conquer anything. 就能征服一切
[04:59] It is all within you. 一切都在你心中
[05:02] Here you go. Force of mind. 来吧 心灵的力量
[05:04] You got it– yeah! 你成功了
[05:07] There you go. 这就对了
[05:08] Feels good to be an eagle, doesn’t it? 做雄鹰感觉不错吧
[05:10] – Doesn’t it? – Alan Quinn? -是不是 -艾伦·奎恩
[05:13] Captain Jim Brass, 我是拉斯维加斯警局重案组队长
[05:13] Las Vegas Police. 吉姆·布拉斯
[05:14] Excuse me, birdman, do me a favor– 不好意思 鸟人 帮个忙
[05:16] fly back to your room. 飞回你房间吧
[05:17] I need to speak to your spirit guide. 我要和你的灵魂导师聊聊
[05:21] Hey, what’s going on, Alan? Aren’t you concerned 怎么了 艾伦 你就不关心
[05:24] that a murder victim was found in your mud springs? 有人在你的泥泉里被杀了吗
[05:27] Of course I’m concerned. 我当然关心
[05:29] It’s a tragedy. 真是不幸
[05:29] Mr. Quinn, we’re kind of hoping 奎恩先生 我们希望
[05:31] you could help us identify the victim. 你能帮我们辨认死者
[05:33] As far as I know, 就我所知
[05:34] every employee, every guest has been accounted for. 每个雇员 每个来宾都登记过
[05:36] And I handed over our registry to one of your guys. 我已经把登记表交给你们的人了
[05:39] Well, somebody got stuck in the mud. 有人被困在泥里了
[05:40] All I can think is, uh, probably a hiker. 我能想到的 也许是徒步旅行者
[05:44] Sadly some people can’t afford the entrance fee. 很遗憾有些人付不起入场费
[05:46] So what do you think, 那你怎么想
[05:47] they sneaked down from the hillside? 他们从山坡那边偷溜进来的吗
[05:48] They’re not a bother, I look the other way. 也没什么 我从别的角度看这事
[05:51] In the end, these springs are for everyone, right? 毕竟这些温泉是属于每个人的 不是吗
[05:53] That’s a beautiful sentiment, Alan. 你的想法很高尚啊 艾伦
[05:55] But let me tell you what’s happening. 但我来告诉你现在的情况
[05:56] Right now, these springs and every inch of this ground 现在 这些温泉还有这里的每一寸土地
[06:02] belongs to us. 都属于我们
[06:04] You got it? 明白吗
[06:08] You know, I kind of miss playing in the mud. 我还真有点怀念在泥里玩耍的时候
[06:12] Sacred bubbly mud. Even better. 神圣的会冒泡的泥浆 更好了
[06:16] Heard you might need some extra on-site testing. 听说可能需要些现场测试
[06:19] I’m here to help. 我来帮忙
[06:21] She’s over by the reception area. 她在接待区
[06:28] Elisabetta, Elisabetta, mi amore. 伊丽莎贝塔 伊丽莎贝塔 亲爱的
[06:31] It was horrible, David. 太可怕了 大卫
[06:33] Oh, it’s okay, it’s okay. I’m here. 没事的 我在这
[06:36] Now, I heard you were with someone? 我听说你和别人在一起
[06:39] Si. Santo. 是 桑托
[06:42] He’s my brother, David. 他是我哥哥 大卫
[06:44] He’s visiting from Tuscany. 他从托斯卡纳来看我
[06:45] But I checked the hotel register, 但我查了酒店登记信息
[06:47] and he has a different last name. 他和你的姓不一样
[06:49] And you two were staying in the same room. 你们俩还住在一间屋里
[06:51] You don’t trust me, David? 你不相信我吗 大卫
[06:52] I do, it’s just I want to, 我相信 我想相信
[06:55] but I don’t… understand. 但我…不明白
[06:58] Santo and I have different last name because… 桑托和我的姓不一样是因为…
[07:03] I was married before. 我以前结过婚
[07:06] I keep my husband last name. 我保留了前夫的姓
[07:07] David, I was very young. 大卫 我那时年少无知
[07:09] Why didn’t you tell me you were married before? 你怎么没告诉过我你结过婚
[07:11] I tried. 我想说
[07:13] You’ve been so busy. 但你太忙了
[07:14] You never have time for me. 你没时间听我说
[07:15] How much time does it take for someone to just say, 说句”对了 我离过婚 意大利式的”
[07:17] “By the way, I’m divorced, Italian-style”? 需要多久时间
[07:20] It was just one week. 那段婚姻只持续了一周
[07:22] Not helping. 于事无补
[07:23] I’ll explain everything. 我会解释一切的
[07:24] Era niente. 没什么的
[07:26] It was nothing. 什么都没有
[07:27] Please. 求你了
[07:39] Ready? 准备好了吗
[07:40] Let’s get dirty. 开始吧
[08:09] This looks like the last of it. 看来是最后一个了
[08:14] Hold on– there’s something’s wedged 等等 有东西卡在
[08:16] between the rocks right here. 这两块石头中间
[08:24] Leather bracelet? 皮手链吗
[08:26] – It looks clean. – That means it wasn’t -很干净 -说明它是不久前
[08:27] in here for very long. 才卡在这里的
[08:29] Maybe it belonged 也许它是当时
[08:30] to someone who was in here with our vic. 被害人的同伴留下的
[08:33] Maybe even our killer. 或者是凶手的
[08:39] Doc, what do we have? 医生 有什么发现
[08:42] Confirmation our victim drowned. 死者确实是溺死
[08:45] Stomach contents are muddy. 胃里有很多泥
[08:48] Also confirmation we’re dealing with a homicide. 还能确认这确实是起谋杀案
[08:51] In addition to the apparent bruising 除了死者胸前
[08:52] to our victim’s chest, 明显的瘀伤外
[08:54] I also found this abrasion on his forehead. 还在他前额处发现了擦伤
[08:56] Think he was hit before he went in? 被丢入泥浆前 他可能被打过吗
[08:58] Possibly. 很可能
[09:00] These were embedded inside the wound track. 这些是嵌在伤口里的碎屑
[09:04] Looks like wooden splinters. 看上去像是木头碎片
[09:05] Maybe from a weapon. 也许是凶器上的
[09:13] Beaten and then drowned? 被打然后溺死
[09:15] I’ll send this off to Hodges. 我把这些拿给霍奇斯
[09:16] John Doe had a maxillary partial denture. 死者上颌用了局部义齿
[09:20] Four numbers are engraved on the metal framework. 金属框架上刻有四个数字
[09:23] Most dentists I.D. their patients 多数牙医用病人社保号的
[09:25] using the last four digits of their Social. 最后四位来给患者编号
[09:28] Should give us a name. 应该能查到名字
[09:36] Mrs. Wade. 韦德夫人
[09:40] I’m, um, I’m sorry for your loss. 请节哀顺变
[09:43] I thought Justin was still at the spa. 我以为贾斯廷还在疗养呢
[09:45] I can’t believe this. 我真不敢相信
[09:47] You weren’t with him at the spa? 你没和他一块去疗养吗
[09:48] No, he was on a corporate retreat 没有 他和他的销售团队
[09:50] with his sales team. 一起参加这次拓展训练
[09:52] Justin’s a… a rep at Bixton. 贾斯廷是…毕克斯通的销售代表
[09:55] Bixton– the pharmaceutical company? 毕克斯通 那家制药公司吗
[09:58] That’s right. 没错
[09:59] The company uses Alan Quinn’s team-building techniques. 公司选用了艾伦·奎恩的团队建设技巧
[10:04] Do you know, um, if Justin had problems 你知不知道 贾斯廷和他的
[10:07] with any of his co-workers? 哪位同事有矛盾
[10:09] No. He loved his job… 没有 他爱他的工作…
[10:11] our life together… 还有我们在一起的日子
[10:13] we were just getting started. 我们的生活才刚开始
[10:16] When was the last time that you spoke with him? 你最后一次和他通话是什么时候
[10:21] Two days ago. 两天前
[10:23] This is so stupid. 我太傻了
[10:25] He didn’t even want to go. 他根本就不想去
[10:28] I convinced him. 是我说服他去的
[10:30] Why didn’t he want to go? 他为什么不想去
[10:31] He thought it was new-agey and-and silly. 他觉得太新潮了 而且很傻
[10:34] I had stayed at the spa before, 我以前去那儿疗养过
[10:36] so I thought it would be good for him. 所以我觉得对他有好处
[10:45] Wow, look at that. What wasn’t in this mud bath? 看看这些 泥浆浴里简直什么都有啊
[10:47] Yeah, it looks like the day after a frat party. 看起来就像兄弟会昨天开了场派对
[10:49] Complete with the muddy walk-of-shame evidence. 泥浆里那些恶心的证据已经收集完了
[10:52] The condoms are swabbed for DNA. 避孕套上的DNA也已送去检验
[10:54] Henry got no results. 亨利没什么发现
[10:55] As well as the bottles and cigarette butts. 瓶子和烟头也没有结果
[10:57] And that pigeon feather is disgusting. 还有那鸽子羽毛太恶心了
[11:00] Really, all of this stuff looks 说真的 这些东西看起来
[11:01] like it’s been down there a couple of weeks 都像是在底下泡了好几周了
[11:03] except for this thing right here. 除了这个东西
[11:04] Doesn’t even have any mud on it. 上面连泥都没有
[11:09] Can I see that thing? 能给我看看吗
[11:17] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[11:18] This is a… 这是个…
[11:20] eagle feather, maybe? 可能是鹰的羽毛
[11:22] You know, you put this little tassel thing 你把这个带穗的东西
[11:24] on the end of the feather, 安到羽毛的底部
[11:25] you got yourself a smudge feather. 就能得到一个鹰羽扇
[11:29] – A what? – Smudge feather. -什么东西 -鹰羽扇
[11:31] Native American Indians use it sometimes 印第安人有时候焚香时
[11:34] to waft incense around. 用它来扇烟
[11:35] My mom used to use 我妈以前经常用
[11:37] a smudge feather to cleanse the negativity from our house. 一把鹰羽扇来净化我们家
[11:40] I thought you said your house was a van? 我记得你说过你家住在货车里
[11:42] Believe me, that van needed a lot of smudging. 相信我 那辆货车绝对需要很多熏香
[11:44] Wait a sec. Smudge feather. 等等 鹰羽扇
[11:46] Where have I seen that? 我好像在哪儿见过
[11:48] Alan Quinn sent over a list of 艾伦·奎恩把拓展训练参与者的
[11:49] everyone on the retreat. 名单发过来了
[11:51] Opening day itinerary. 开幕式那天的日程表写着
[11:53] He divided everyone into teams of three. 他以三人一队给所有人分了组
[11:56] Each team was named after a type of eagle. 每队都以一种鹰的名字命名
[12:01] So, this is a white-tailed eagle. 这是一只白尾鹰
[12:03] And the feather symbol that Alan Quinn gave 而艾伦·奎恩把这根象征性的羽毛
[12:05] to you and your Bixton team– 给了你和你们毕克斯通公司那队
[12:07] which consisted of you, Heather, and Jessica Lowell 也就是你 希瑟和杰西卡·劳尔
[12:10] and Justin Wade. 还有贾斯廷·韦德
[12:11] First, let me say, 首先 我要表明
[12:12] as a citizen and as a representative of Bixton, 作为一个公民和毕克斯通的销售代表
[12:15] I want to cooperate fully in this investigation. 我会全力配合这次调查
[12:19] I very much appreciate that. 非常感谢你
[12:21] So, Justin’s feather was found in his room. 贾斯廷的羽毛就在他屋里
[12:25] And this feather was found where he died. 而这根是在他死的地方发现的
[12:29] So, who’s feather is it? 那这根羽毛是谁的
[12:30] Is it your feather or is it Jessica’s feather? 是你的羽毛还是杰西卡的
[12:37] You and Jessica need some time 你要不要和杰西卡
[12:39] to get your story straight? 先通个气
[12:41] I have nothing to hide. 我没什么好隐瞒的
[12:43] We were both with Justin. 我们都和贾斯廷在一块
[12:45] Heather wanted a team strategy meeting. 希瑟想开个团队战略会议
[12:48] Having it at Club Mud was my idea. 在泥浆温泉那儿开是我提出来的
[12:50] What time did you meet at the mud bath? 你们约好几点在泥浆浴池见面
[12:52] Around 10:00. 十点左右
[12:53] And what was the mood in the mud? 泥浆浴时的气氛怎么样
[12:55] Was everything cool with Justin? 贾斯廷当时情绪怎么样
[12:57] Justin was over the whole Alan Quinn 贾斯廷已经厌倦艾伦·奎恩那套
[12:59] team-building- eagle-flying-thing. 团队建设 老鹰飞翔的东西
[13:01] – He just wanted to go home. – Sure. -他只想回家 -是啊
[13:03] And what about you and Heather? 那你和希瑟呢
[13:04] Who doesn’t like a free mud bath? 谁不喜欢免费的泥浆浴呢
[13:06] Heather, on the other hand, 希瑟 正相反
[13:08] spent that last day looking like she 最后那天她就跟
[13:09] was gonna pop a button on her pantsuit. 吃了火药似的
[13:12] Why’s that? 为什么会那样
[13:13] She wasn’t happy with the team. 她对这个团队不满意
[13:15] I don’t want to speak ill of the deceased, 我不想说死人的坏话
[13:18] but Justin let the team down. 但贾斯廷拖了整个团队的后腿
[13:21] How so? 怎么回事
[13:22] He wouldn’t do the firewalk. 他不肯赤脚在火上行走
[13:24] And why would that concern your team? 这跟你们团队有什么关系
[13:26] Alan Quinn sends an assessment report back to Bixton. 艾伦·奎恩会把评估报告传回毕克斯通
[13:29] Your team fails mission objectives, 你们团队要是任务失败
[13:31] you get a bad score. 就会得到低分
[13:33] So you were upset with Justin? 所以你对贾斯廷很失望
[13:35] Maybe even got into a shoving match. 也许还跟他动了手
[13:37] Not liking your insinuation here. 我不喜欢你这样话里藏刀
[13:41] They were both alive and well when I left. 我离开时他们都还活得好好的
[13:45] So, you’re saying that Jessica and Justin 所以 你是说杰西卡和贾斯廷
[13:47] stayed in the mud bath together. 两个人留在泥浆浴里
[13:49] Don’t know what happened after that. 我不知道之后发生什么了
[13:51] We just… talked. 我们只是在…聊天
[13:53] He was distracted. 他心不在焉
[13:55] I was half-naked and he didn’t even blink. 我半裸着 可他连眼都不眨一下
[13:58] All he could talk about was his wife. 只会不停地说他老婆
[14:00] Why are the good ones always so boring? 为什么好男人都那么无聊
[14:04] So, how’d the night end? 你们的良宵是怎么结束的
[14:05] – We got out at the same time. – Now wait a minute… -我们一块离开的 -等会儿
[14:09] Justin got out of the mud bath? 贾斯廷从泥浆浴池离开了
[14:10] Yeah. We walked back together. 对啊 我们一块走回去的
[14:12] I saw him go into his room. 我看见他进了房间
[14:14] – What time was that? – Around 11:00. -那时候几点 -十一点左右
[14:17] Okay. 好吧
[14:19] Thank you, Jessica. 谢谢你 杰西卡
[14:21] You can call me Jess. 你可以叫我杰斯
[14:23] Any time. 随时效劳
[14:28] You text me? 你给我发短信了吗
[14:29] Indeed, I did. 没错 是我
[14:31] I understand our women in the mud bath 我听说一起泡泥浆浴那两个女的
[14:33] claim that Justin Wade exited the mud? 说贾斯廷·韦德从泥浆池中出来了
[14:35] Yeah, yeah, before he returned to it to drown. 没错 在他溺毙于池子前
[14:38] I sense your frustration and I may have something to assuage it. 感觉你很沮丧 不过我的发现能安慰你
[14:44] The bruising on the victim’s chest, right? 受害者胸前的瘀伤 是吗
[14:46] Mh-hmm.. Histology results of the tissue reveal fluid loss 对 细胞组织结果显示受损的血管
[14:49] from damaged blood vessels. 有体液流失的现象
[14:50] Swelling and blistering that was obfuscated from the bloating. 遇水肿胀和烧灼肿胀很难被区分开
[14:55] Blistering. So you’re saying that he was burned 烧灼肿胀 你是说他淹死前
[14:57] before he was drowned? 被烧伤了
[14:59] According to Doc Robbins, 据罗宾斯医生检查
[15:00] an inhaled substance caused urticaria and angioedema 他吸入的一种物质在左右主支气管内侧
[15:04] along the interior of the primary bronchi. 引发荨麻疹和血管性水肿
[15:07] I think the cause– smoke. 我认为是因为烟
[15:09] Okay. 好吧
[15:10] And, you recall the Justin Wade 还有 你记得贾斯廷·韦德
[15:12] had splinters in his forehead? 前额上有碎屑吗
[15:14] Yeah, he was hit by some kind of weapon, right? 记得 他被某种武器打了 对吗
[15:16] I think not. 我觉得不是
[15:17] The splinters are wood from the Northwestern Red Cedar. 这些碎屑是西北部的红雪松木
[15:21] It’s a tree that’s sacred to Native Americans 印第安人觉得这些树很神圣
[15:23] used in rituals and rites of passage. 并把它们用在宗教仪式和庆祝仪式上
[15:26] Like Alan Quinn’s firewalks. 比如艾伦·奎恩的火上行走
[15:28] Wood in his head, smoke in his lungs. 头上的木屑 肺里的烟
[15:31] I think between dips in the mud, 我觉得在重回泥浆浴之前
[15:33] Justin Wade played with fire. 贾斯廷·韦德还去玩火了
[15:36] And, I can prove it. 而且 我能证明这点
[15:37] If… you’ll firewalk this way. 火上行走请走这边
[15:46] First of all, walking across hot coals 首先 从灼热的煤炭上走过
[15:48] doesn’t take force of mind, it takes force of physics. 不需要心灵的力量 而需要物理的魔力
[15:51] Coal’s lightweight carbon structure 煤炭的轻量化碳结构
[15:54] is a poor conductor of heat. 是热的不良导体
[15:56] The layer of ash further insulates the heat. 表面的灰进一步隔离了热
[15:58] Firewalks are conducted at night 火上行走在晚上进行
[16:00] so you see the red, burning coals, 所以你只能看见红色燃烧的炭
[16:03] and not the layer of ash that coats them. 却看不到覆盖在表面的那层灰
[16:06] You sure about this? 你确定要走吗
[16:07] That’s hot enough to cook meat. 这热得都能烤肉了
[16:08] But your feet only make contact for two-tenths of a second. 但是你的脚只和它接触0.2秒
[16:11] The key is to walk softly and steadily. 关键是要走得平稳顺畅
[16:21] Ecco, amico mio. 看见没 哥们
[16:25] I am an eagle! 我是只雄鹰
[16:26] All right, what about the victim? 好吧 那受害者怎么回事
[16:27] He didn’t receive his wings. 他没安上翅膀
[16:29] While we know that Justin Wade 我们知道贾斯廷·韦德
[16:30] was a reluctant spiritual warrior, 不愿意当精神勇士
[16:32] Heather, his teammate, was unhappy 希瑟 他的队友 因为他不愿
[16:34] with his unwillingness to walk the fire. 火上行走而很不高兴
[16:36] So you think that after Heather berated him in the mud bath, 所以你觉得他在泥浆浴被希瑟骂了之后
[16:40] he went back to his room, and he warriored-up, 他回到屋后 燃起了斗志
[16:43] and he gave it a shot. 然后就去试了一下
[16:46] Bad shot. 尝试失败
[16:47] I think he panicked halfway across, 我觉得他在半路害怕了
[16:50] tripped and fell. 被绊倒了
[16:52] Forehead hitting an unburned piece of cedar. 前额撞到了一块未燃的雪松
[16:54] Discoloration on the chest that we thought was bruising… 胸前我们原以为是瘀伤的痕迹
[16:57] was really burns. 其实是烧伤
[16:59] You know, the firewalk was fenced off 火道与浴场其它部分
[17:01] from the rest of the spa. 是用栅栏隔开的
[17:03] Even if Justin Wade warriored-up, 如果贾斯廷·韦德突然来了勇气
[17:05] there’s only one person who conducts the firewalk. 只有一个人能帮他完成火上行走
[17:07] – Alan Quinn. – Bad for business -艾伦·奎恩 -如果一个顾客
[17:09] if a client ends up with third-degree burns and in the hospital. 最后因三级烧伤进了医院对生意可不太好
[17:12] Better if he ends up accidentally drowned 说他一不小心在泥浆浴时淹死了
[17:15] in the mud bath. 会更好些
[17:16] Letting the healing waters cover up all the sins. 让治愈一切的水掩盖所有罪孽
[17:29] Justin Wade…the floater in your mud. 贾斯廷·韦德 你的泥浆浴中的浮尸
[17:32] He wasn’t a hiker, he was your client. 他并非徒步旅行者 他是你的顾客
[17:35] We have evidence that ties Justin 我们掌握的证据证明
[17:37] to the kind of cedar wood that you use in your firewalk. 贾斯廷接触到了你火道里的那种雪松木
[17:40] He wanted to make a firewalk to help his team. 他希望完成火上行走 帮助他的队伍
[17:43] Needed your guidance, maybe? 也许他需要你的引导
[17:45] Didn’t turn out so good, huh? 却没能愉快地收场吧
[17:48] Come on, Alan. 别装了 艾伦
[17:49] You lied to us. 你对我们撒了谎
[17:50] You were with Justin that night. 那晚你和贾斯廷在一起
[17:53] Force of mind. 心灵的力量
[17:55] Be brave. 勇敢点
[17:56] Tell us what happened. 说说发生了什么事
[17:59] I had no idea it was Justin. 我根本不知道他就是贾斯廷
[18:02] Uh, he called me to his room, 他把我叫到他的房间
[18:04] wanted to do a firewalk. 想试试火上行走
[18:05] – So, you took him up there? – No. -所以你就带他去了 -不
[18:07] Uh, I sensed he wasn’t ready. 我察觉到他还在犹豫
[18:09] I’d rather have someone not do the walk 我宁愿不让他走 也不愿让他的尝试
[18:12] than try and fail. 以失败收场
[18:14] Told him to go to bed. 我就叫他去睡觉
[18:15] What time was this? 什么时候的事
[18:16] Around 11:30. 大概十一点半
[18:18] Went home after that. 之后我就回家了
[18:20] – Back to your room. – No, home. -回你房间了 -不 是回家
[18:21] Santa Barbara. 在圣巴巴拉
[18:23] Flew back Friday, midnight. 星期五午夜飞回来的
[18:24] You fly like an eagle? 像老鹰一样飞吗
[18:26] Or fly commercial? 还是坐商业飞机
[18:27] Private jet. 私人飞机
[18:29] Call my co-pilot, he’ll confirm it. 联系我的副驾驶员吧 他能证实
[18:35] Hey, Doc. 医生
[18:36] – What have we got? – I am looking -发现什么了 -我在检查
[18:37] at a sample from Justin Wade’s bronchial tissue. 贾斯廷·韦德的支气管组织样本
[18:41] I don’t think the smoke from the firewalk caused this inflammation. 我觉得炎症不是炭火的烟引起的
[18:44] Take a look. 你来看看
[18:48] He had an acute mast cell degranulation 他有急性肥大细胞脱粒现象
[18:50] resulting in a massive release 导致体内释放出大量的
[18:52] of histamines, tryptases and chymases. 组胺 类胰蛋白酶 以及胃促胰酶
[18:56] The guy suffered anaphylactic shock. 他过敏性休克了
[18:58] Caused by what? 怎么引起的
[19:00] Unknown. I only see effect, 不知道 我只能看到组织反应
[19:02] not cause. 看不出原因
[19:03] That’s weird. We thought that Justin Wade 真奇怪 我们以为贾斯廷·韦德
[19:04] fell in the fire because he had an anxiety attack. 是因为焦虑才跌倒在火炭里
[19:07] No, what he really had was an allergy attack. 不 其实是因为过敏性休克
[19:10] Okay, well, I’ll send this tissue up to Hodges, 那好 我马上把组织交给霍奇斯
[19:12] have him run a RAST test and find out what caused it. 让他做一个致敏源测试 找出过敏源
[19:16] 拉斯维加斯警局 贾斯廷·韦德的支气管组织
[19:21] 小麦 阿拉伯树胶 乳胶
[19:22] 牛奶 香蕉 鸡蛋
[19:27] 小虾 未加工
[19:31] 花生
[19:31] 乳胶
[19:47] Ciao, Morgan. 你好 摩根
[19:49] – Thanks for meeting me. – Yeah. -谢谢你来见我 -没事
[19:51] I was actually surprised you wanted to meet up with me. 我很惊讶 你居然想和我见面
[19:54] I don’t have so many amici here. 我在这里的朋友[意]不多
[19:56] Friends. So, 朋友[英]
[19:57] I was thinking maybe we could talk. 我希望我们能聊一聊
[20:00] David’s speaking about you so much. 大卫经常提到你
[20:03] I think you two guys…very close. 我想你们两人…一定很亲近
[20:07] We’re very good friends. 我们是很好的朋友
[20:09] – Friends? – To a certain degree. -是朋友吗 -某种程度上是吧
[20:12] What are we talking? 到底是什么事
[20:14] I just feel that there is a weird distance between us. 我觉得我们之间有一点距离
[20:18] I feel there is something wrong. 有点不大对劲
[20:20] Or, maybe…someone else. 或许 是另有他人
[20:21] Oh, trust me, honey, 相信我 亲爱的
[20:22] there is absolutely nobody else. 绝对没有第三者
[20:25] When I look at the two of you, 在我眼里
[20:26] you are so great together. 你们两人很般配
[20:28] And-and he is smitten with you. 他被你迷得神魂颠倒
[20:30] But why he seem so unhappy lately? 可最近他为什么那么不开心
[20:33] He doesn’t speak about marriage anymore. 再也不提起婚姻的事了
[20:35] I think… 我觉得…
[20:38] you need to talk to David. 你应该和大卫谈谈
[20:40] You need to have this conversation… 这些话你应该…
[20:43] with him. 跟他说
[20:49] I’m not gonna ask. 我不会问的
[20:50] – Really? How disappointing. – Mm, I’m not doing it. -真的吗 真扫兴 -我不会问的
[20:53] I wore it for you. 我是为你而戴的
[20:55] Fine. What? 好吧 到底是什么
[20:57] Common household items: swim cap, 这些常见家用物品 游泳帽
[21:00] hot water bottle, balloons, cleaning gloves, 热水袋 气球 塑胶手套
[21:03] bath mat, shower curtain — 浴室防滑垫 浴帘
[21:05] they’re all made of latex. 都是用乳胶制成
[21:07] And, uh, thanks to my assiduous testing, 多亏了我勤勉地测试
[21:10] I’ve determined are the cause 我确定就是乳胶引起了
[21:12] of our victim’s allergic reaction. 受害者的过敏反应
[21:14] He had a reaction to latex? 他对乳胶过敏
[21:16] Aren’t you missing the obvious, 难道你忘了
[21:18] the condom that we found in the mud bath…? 我们在泥浴中找到的保险套吗
[21:20] We’re not talking about the pedestrian skin contact here. 这次可不是简单的皮肤接触
[21:23] Justin Wade’s bronchial constriction 贾斯廷·韦德的支气管收缩
[21:25] says he inhaled the latex. 说明他吸入了乳胶
[21:28] How’s that happen? 怎么吸入的
[21:29] Well, you know what they say: 俗话说得好
[21:30] where there’s latex vapor there’s fire. 有乳胶蒸汽的地方就一定有火
[21:38] So you’re saying there was latex in the burning coals of the firewalk. 你是说火道的煤炭里有乳胶
[21:41] Greg’s at the primary now, looking for the culprit. 格雷格正在现场寻找罪魁祸首
[21:43] Interesting theory. 这理论有意思
[21:46] You know, latex allergy’s kind of a personal thing. 乳胶过敏是很私人的事
[21:49] Yeah, something only a spouse might know of. 只有夫妻间才可能知道
[21:53] Justin Wade’s wife, Mary, told me 贾斯廷·韦德的妻子玛丽告诉我
[21:55] that she’d been to Alan Quinn’s spa before. 她以前去过艾伦·奎恩那疗养
[21:57] So she knows all about the firewalk. 她应该知道火上行走的事
[22:00] Man alone in the mud bath with two women, 一个男人和两个女人泡泥浴
[22:02] one of whom admits to hitting on him. 其中一人还承认勾引过他
[22:05] Workplace romance? 办公室恋情吗
[22:07] I wouldn’t know anything about that. 这种事我可不熟悉
[22:09] Just sayin’. 我随口说说
[22:10] Could be a cause for murder. 可能是谋杀的动机哦
[22:12] I’m assuming you’re aware of your husband had a latex allergy, 我想你应该知道你丈夫对乳胶过敏吧
[22:15] Mrs. Wade? 韦德太太
[22:16] Yes, why? 知道 怎么了
[22:18] We discovered that he had an extreme allergic reaction before he died. 我们发现他死前有剧烈的过敏反应
[22:22] But he was always so careful. 可他一直很小心
[22:24] You said it was all good between you two? 你说过你们两人之间没有矛盾
[22:26] That’s right. 没错
[22:27] Well, not according to his phone records. 但他的电话记录显示并非如此
[22:30] About three weeks ago, 大约三周前
[22:31] Jessica Lowell started calling Justin. 杰西卡·劳尔开始打电话给贾斯廷
[22:33] – A lot. – Work calls, I’d imagine. -经常打 -我想是工作的事吧
[22:36] Most of the calls here 大多数电话都是
[22:37] are after work, after midnight, in fact. 下班后 准确的说 是午夜后打的
[22:40] What does this have to do… 这和贾斯廷的死
[22:42] with Justin’s death? 有什么关系
[22:43] Mary, you told me that you were home the night that Justin died. 玛丽 你说过贾斯廷死的那晚你在家
[22:45] But that isn’t true, is it? 你撒谎了 对吧
[22:47] You got a speeding ticket 你在离温泉十英里[十六公里]远的地方
[22:49] ten miles from the spa at, uh, let’s see… 因超速被罚款了
[22:51] 8:30 p.m.. 晚上八点半的时候
[22:55] Okay, I… 好吧 我…
[22:56] realize how this must look. 知道这看起来对我不利
[22:58] Looks bad. 非常不利
[23:00] Okay, yes. 是的
[23:01] I was on my way to the spa. 我确实是在去疗养地的路上
[23:04] I had a feeling about Jessica Lowell. 杰西卡·劳尔给我的感觉不太好
[23:07] So you went there to confront them. 所以你去跟他们对质
[23:09] Yes. 是的
[23:10] But I didn’t. 可是我没去
[23:11] Okay, I filled up my car, and I… 我加了油 然后…
[23:13] and I turned around, and I went home. 然后我掉头回家了
[23:15] Look, I told you… 听着 我说过
[23:17] I loved my husband. 我爱我的丈夫
[23:20] And in the end… 到头来
[23:22] that meant trusting him. 爱就是信任
[23:25] Just got back from Alan Quinn’s firewalk. 刚从艾伦·奎恩的火道那回来
[23:28] Knee-deep in coal ash, found these. 在煤灰的底部找到了这个
[23:30] Drug implant pellets. 药物植入颗粒
[23:31] Used for maintaining hormone levels. 用于维持激素水平
[23:36] What are they made of? 用什么做的
[23:37] Latex. 乳胶
[23:40] Looks to me like one of them isn’t fully burned. 看来还有一个没被烧坏
[23:43] Logo says… 上面写着…
[23:45] “Made by Bixton.” “毕克斯通制造”
[23:47] The same company Justin Wade worked for. 就是贾斯廷·韦德所在的公司
[23:49] That can’t be a coincidence. 这绝对不是偶然
[23:51] Nope. 是啊
[23:52] Here, maybe I can get a partial. 让我看看 或许有残留指纹
[24:11] 搜索指纹
[24:13] 匹配成功
[24:16] 杰西卡·劳尔 出生日期 1986年12月4日 年龄 27 身高 175厘米 体重 53公斤 种族 亚裔 性别 女 头发 棕色 眼睛 棕色
[24:17] Jessica Lowell is not returning Brass’s phone calls. 杰西卡·劳尔没回布拉斯的电话
[24:21] She’s also a no-show at work. 她也没去上班
[24:22] Sounds like she’s on the run. 听起来像是逃了
[24:24] Bixton sent over her employee file. 毕克斯通发来了她的员工档案
[24:26] Three years ago, she was suspended from work for six months. 三年前 她被停职了半年
[24:29] She and two other employees were under suspicion 她和另外两名员工涉嫌
[24:32] of selling company secrets. 出卖公司机密
[24:35] – She wasn’t fired. – No. -她没被开除 -没错
[24:37] They didn’t have enough on her. 当时证据不足
[24:38] Okay, so what are we thinking? 好吧 我们理下思路
[24:39] That Jessica Lowell was up to her old tricks again, 杰西卡·劳尔重操旧业
[24:42] stealing from the company? 窃取公司机密
[24:43] Justin Wade finds out, she kills him. 被贾斯廷·韦德发现 她就杀他灭口
[24:45] If that’s the case, there’s still one more member 要真是这样 “白尾老鹰队”
[24:47] of “Team White-Tailed Eagle.” 还有一位成员
[24:49] – Heather Conner. – Right, if she found out -希瑟·康纳 -没错 如果她
[24:51] what Justin Wade found out, 和贾斯廷·韦德有同样的发现
[24:52] we need to find her now. 我们得立马找到她
[24:54] Thank you. 谢谢
[24:58] All right, Heather, thank you very much for coming in. 希瑟 非常感谢你能赶来
[25:01] I don’t know what happened to Justin. 我不知道贾斯廷出了什么事
[25:02] I swear. 我发誓
[25:04] Can I please have some water? 我能喝点儿水吗
[25:06] It’s right there in front of you. 水就在你面前
[25:08] – Sorry, of course. – Heather, -抱歉 确实是 -希瑟
[25:10] you need to relax, okay? 你得放松点儿 好吗
[25:11] You are not a suspect. 你不是嫌疑犯
[25:13] What we need right now is to find Jessica. 我们现在需要找到杰西卡
[25:22] Jessica’s not who she says she is. 杰西卡根本就不是她自己所说的那样
[25:27] Who is she? 那她是谁
[25:29] A thief. 一个小偷
[25:31] She steals company secrets. 她窃取公司机密
[25:34] And Justin found out. 而且被贾斯廷发现了
[25:36] – Is that why he’s dead? – Yes. -所以他才死了吗 -对
[25:38] I think Jessica kills anyone 我觉得杰西卡会杀了
[25:42] who gets in her way. 任何妨碍她的人
[25:47] Oh, this water’s terrible. 这水太难喝了
[25:50] The Jessica Lowells are destroying Bixton. 杰西卡·劳尔这种人会毁了毕克斯通公司
[25:53] Consider a new typical drug. 试想一种新型药物
[25:54] After an average development cost 在花费了九亿美元的
[25:56] of 900 million, 开发成本之后
[25:58] a successful launch depends on sales reps delivering complex information. 需要销售代表努力工作才能成功投放市场
[26:01] I put every fiber 我把所有心血
[26:03] of my soul into this company. 都献给了这家公司
[26:05] – Into America! – Heather, slow down. -献给了美国 -希瑟 冷静点
[26:08] – It’s okay. – I try… -没事的 -我试着
[26:09] to do the right thing. 做正确的事
[26:11] I try… so hard to be good. 我努力想做得更好
[26:16] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[26:19] I need a medic! Oh, my God. 快叫急救支援 天啊
[26:22] I need a medic now! 我需要急救支援 快点
[26:27] Finn… hey, listen to me, listen to me. 芬恩 听我说 听我说
[26:29] You did everything you could. 你已经尽力了
[26:30] Now just-just get the body to Doc 现在只需要尽快把尸体
[26:32] as soon as you can. 交给医生
[26:34] Whew! Finlay’s at E.R.. 芬恩利在急诊室
[26:36] Conner girl didn’t make it. 那个姓康纳的姑娘没挺住
[26:38] I mean, it’s crazy. 这太疯狂了
[26:39] A seemingly healthy woman 一个看起来很健康的女人
[26:40] just drops during an interrogation? 在审讯中突然死亡
[26:42] Kind of like Justin taking a header 有点儿像贾斯廷在火道上
[26:44] in the middle of his firewalk. 走到一半就一头栽倒
[26:46] – Doesn’t make any sense. – Well, the only common denominator -这说不通 -唯一的可能就是
[26:48] is Jessica Lowell– maybe she poisoned them both. 杰西卡·劳尔 也许是她毒死了他们俩
[26:50] Do we know where she is yet? 我们知道她在哪吗
[26:52] Still in the wind. 依然不见踪影
[26:53] Haven’t had a chance to open up Heather Conner yet, 还没来得及解剖希瑟·康纳
[26:55] to determine C.O.D.– 查找死因
[26:57] but, in the washroom, David found this. 但大卫在清洗尸体时发现了这个
[27:01] White powder under her fingernails. 她指甲里有白色粉末
[27:03] Hodges says it’s magnesium sulfate. 霍奇斯说这是硫酸镁
[27:05] Common dietary supplement. 常见的膳食补充剂
[27:07] Yeah, David found a receipt in her purse. 大卫在她钱包里找到一张收据
[27:09] She’d been stocking up on all sorts of nutrients and powders. 她在购买各种营养粉
[27:12] Maybe Jessica Lowell 也许杰西卡·劳尔
[27:14] spiked her vitamin shake. 在她的维他命奶昔里下毒了
[27:15] Could explain her death. 可以解释她的死因
[27:17] Now for the unexplainable. 还有些解释不了的
[27:20] David also found… 大卫还找到了
[27:22] strands of animal hair. 动物的毛发
[27:25] Hodges I.D.’d it as capra aegagrus hircus. 霍奇斯证实了这是山羊[拉丁文命名]
[27:28] – Goat? – Yeah. -山羊 -对
[27:30] She had goat hair all over her. 她全身都是山羊的毛
[27:32] I didn’t say it made sense. 我可没说这说得通
[27:33] Mm, something better start making sense. 最好从现在起有什么能说得通
[27:41] You here on business or to make another girl date 你来这儿是为了公事还是为了和我未婚妻
[27:43] with my fiance? 再来个闺蜜约会
[27:45] She told you we met. 她告诉你我们见过面
[27:47] No, uh, she texted me by mistake. 没有 她错把短信发给我了
[27:51] “Morgan, thank you for listening. “摩根 谢谢你的倾听
[27:53] My new amica.” 我的新朋友”
[27:54] She just wanted to talk. 她只是想谈谈
[27:57] Look, I’m on your side, Hodges. 我是站在你这边的 霍奇斯
[28:00] She’s a great girl. 她是个好女孩
[28:01] Who feels that I’m backing away. 她觉得我在回避她
[28:05] Are you? 你在回避吗
[28:09] Ah, saved by the tox report. 被毒物报告拯救了
[28:15] Heather Conner was higher than 希瑟·康纳比当年猫王
[28:16] 拉斯维加斯警察局 刑侦部门
[28:16] Elvis at the Vegas Hilton. 在维加斯希尔顿[酒店]嗑得药还多
[28:18] So she wasn’t poisoned. 所以她没有被下毒
[28:20] She O.D.’d. 而是过量吸食毒品
[28:22] Makes sense. 说得通了
[28:23] You said you found magnesium sulfate 你说你在她的指甲里
[28:24] underneath her fingernails, right? 发现了硫酸镁 对吗
[28:26] Yeah, I thought that was from a vitamin drink. 对 我以为是来自某种维他命饮料
[28:27] But it’s also used to manufacture meth. 但它也被用来制造兴奋剂
[28:30] Drug sales rep becomes drug cook, 药物销售代表成了制毒人
[28:33] becomes drug addict. 还染上毒瘾
[28:34] Deadly career path. 致命的事业之路
[28:35] So, she’s tweaking on meth, 她正在为兴奋剂烦恼
[28:37] she’s called in by P.D.. 突然被警局传唤
[28:38] She’s worried that we figured it all out– the illegal drugs. 担心我们发现所有真相 那些违禁毒品
[28:41] She takes some downers to calm down. 她吃了点镇静剂让自己冷静
[28:42] And she downs herself forever, 然后在我们面前
[28:44] right in front of us. 让自己永远静下来了
[28:46] I hear you get very thirsty on meth. 我听说你对兴奋剂很有兴趣
[28:49] Check out the stomach contents. 看看她的胃容物
[28:52] “Lacteal secretions high in potassium, niacin and copper.” “富含钾 烟酸和铜的乳状分泌物”
[28:56] Milk. 奶
[28:56] Goat milk. 山羊奶
[28:58] The udder milk. 羊乳房挤出的奶
[28:59] Come on, it’s too easy. 这太简单了
[29:01] No, it’s too much goat. 不 这里太多跟山羊有关了
[29:03] We found goat hair on Heather’s clothes. 我们在希瑟衣服上发现了山羊毛
[29:09] Text from Nick. 尼克的短信
[29:11] Our prime suspect, Jessica Lowell, 我们的主要嫌疑人 杰西卡·劳尔
[29:13] just turned herself in. 刚刚来自首了
[29:16] Thought you were on the run. 还以为你开始逃亡了
[29:17] Business trip. 出差而已
[29:19] I came back as soon as possible. 我尽快回来了
[29:20] I want to cooperate. 我想配合你们
[29:22] Well, that’s good. 很好
[29:23] You know the murder victim Justin Wade. 你知道受害人贾斯廷·韦德吗
[29:25] The guy who was drowned in a mud bath? 那个在泥浆浴中淹死的家伙
[29:27] We found your prints 撒在火道中引发
[29:28] on the latex pellets that were tossed 贾斯廷过敏反应的乳胶颗粒上
[29:29] into the firewalk to knock Justin out. 发现了你的指纹
[29:32] Those pellets were samples. 那些颗粒是样品
[29:33] We all had them at the retreat. 参加拓展训练的人都有
[29:35] Captain Brass, I believe you know Colin Garrett 布拉斯队长 我相信你认识
[29:38] with the FBI field office here. 联调局本地办事处的科林·加勒特吧
[29:41] We’re working together. 我们一起工作
[29:43] I’m not a sales rep. 我不是销售代表
[29:44] I handle corporate security at Bixton. 我在毕克斯通处理企业安全问题
[29:46] I’m teamed up with the FBI right now. 我正在和联邦调查局合作
[29:48] Justin Wade and Heather Conner were under investigation 贾斯廷·韦德和希瑟·康纳因涉嫌
[29:51] for stealing research and drugs 窃取研究成果和药物
[29:53] to manufacture designer meth. 以制造兴奋剂而被调查
[29:55] Just slip your mind to mention that to me before? 那你之前怎么没告诉我
[29:57] And the last time I checked, 而且据我所知
[29:59] big pharmaceuticals don’t sell street meth. 大型医药公司不会贩卖街头毒品
[30:01] No. 不会
[30:01] But we have all the chemicals at hand, 但我们有所有的化学药剂
[30:03] and cutting-edge lab technology. 和尖端科技
[30:05] We believe they set up a lab somewhere. 我们认为他们建立了一个实验室
[30:07] Well, that still doesn’t explain 这依然没法解释
[30:08] how Justin ended up dead. 贾斯廷是怎么死的
[30:10] Are you familiar with Rolan Zahl? 你熟悉罗兰·扎尔吗[S13E09人物]
[30:13] Drug distributor– bad news. 毒品贩子 真是坏消息
[30:14] Worse news for Justin. 对贾斯廷来说更糟
[30:16] Zahl was his street connect. 扎尔曾是他的街头联系人
[30:18] Feds think that once he finished with the lab, 联邦探员认为一旦他建好了实验室
[30:20] he became expendable. 他就没用了
[30:22] So you’re saying Justin Wade’s murder was a drug hit? 所以说贾斯廷·韦德是死于毒品斗争吗
[30:26] You have a better theory? 你有更好的解释吗
[30:28] Did you follow up on the Rolan Zahl drug angle? 你对罗兰·扎尔的毒品链查得如何
[30:30] Yup, I tested some meth pulled off 我检查了一些两天前从一个Mad-10帮
[30:32] a Mad-10 dealer two days ago. 卖家手里得到的兴奋剂[S13E09剧情]
[30:34] Same trace contaminants we found in Heather Conner? 和希瑟·康纳体内的药物检测结果相同
[30:37] To a tee. 是的
[30:38] Okay, well, I did a little follow-up of my own 我自己做了些关于硫酸镁的
[30:41] on the magnesium sulfate 跟踪调查
[30:43] from, uh, Heather’s fingernails. 就是希瑟指甲里的那些
[30:45] According to her credit cards, she bought about 根据她的信用卡 她上个月
[30:47] 200 pounds of the stuff last month, 从一个医疗用品供应公司
[30:50] from a medical supply company. 买了大概两百磅[九十一公斤]硫酸镁
[30:52] And it was shipped to Greenlore Scientific. 它被送往格林洛科技
[30:52] 送往 格林洛科技 代格屋街 93644号 内华达州 罗根戴尔 89021
[30:54] A.K.A. our secret meth lab. 也就是我们的秘密兴奋剂实验室
[30:56] That’s right. 没错
[30:57] Looks like it’s time to pay a visit 看起来我们要去
[30:58] to 93644 Dagwood Street. 代格屋街93644号串门了
[31:13] L.V.P.D.! Open up! 拉斯维加斯警局 开门
[31:16] L.V.P.D.! Open up! 拉斯维加斯警局 开门
[31:19] Go, Stokes. 上吧 丝多克斯
[31:27] L.V.P.D.! Open up! 拉斯维加斯警局 快开门
[31:30] Go. 上
[31:45] What the…? 搞什么…
[32:17] Looks like they cleared out. 看起来他们清理过了
[32:20] Think we found our lab. 我想我们找到实验室了
[32:22] Yeah, what’s left of it. 是的 实验室的残留物
[32:23] Hold on, Nick. 拿好枪 尼克
[32:25] Check this out. 看看这些
[32:28] Well, somebody trashed the place. 有人破坏了这个地方
[32:37] This is too elaborate just to manufacture meth. 这里对制造兴奋剂来说太大材小用了
[32:44] An industrial fridge. 一台工业冰箱
[32:45] Don’t usually see that in a meth lab. 在兴奋剂实验室可不常见
[32:48] Nope. 没错
[32:53] Got milk? 找到了奶
[32:55] Right– goat’s milk, I’m guessing. 我猜是羊奶
[32:58] Distillation condenser– this is some very 蒸馏冷凝器 这是某种非常…
[33:00] complex chemistry. 复杂的化学过程
[33:02] Micro-porous membranes? 微孔膜
[33:04] – You don’t use that to make meth. – I got to say -你不会用它们做兴奋剂的 -要我说
[33:07] a lot of the stuff in here just doesn’t fit 这里很多东西并非用来做
[33:09] with making street drugs. 一般的街头毒品
[33:34] Mrs. Wade?! 韦德夫人
[33:36] Please don’t hurt me. 请别伤害我
[33:46] Nick’s still collecting evidence, 尼克还在收集证据
[33:47] but he sent over some trace from the farmhouse lab. 但他送了些农场实验室的残留物过来
[33:50] It’s definitely meth. 绝对是兴奋剂
[33:52] So, what do you think? 你怎么看
[33:54] Husband and wife cooking team? 夫妻毒品作坊吗
[33:55] Looks like it. 看着像
[33:58] “Looks like it”? “看着像”
[34:00] The goat milk doesn’t make sense. 羊奶问题说不通
[34:02] Well, maybe it’s 也许只是
[34:03] some kind of cutting agent for the meth. 某种新式制毒工艺
[34:05] Ah, it’s more than that. 疑点多着呢
[34:06] There was… 那实验室里
[34:07] a lot of sophisticated equipment in that lab; 有很多精密仪器
[34:09] stuff you don’t need to make meth. 并不是用来制作兴奋剂的
[34:18] Something else was cooking in that kitchen. 他们在那捣腾别的东西
[34:32] I know you think Justin, Heather and I 你肯定认为贾斯廷 希瑟和我
[34:34] are all meth dealers. 都是卖兴奋剂的吧
[34:37] Yeah, I do. 是
[34:38] And I know why: 我还知道原因
[34:39] you need the money because you’re sick. 你需要用钱 因为你病了
[34:43] I… have a chronic deficiency of the antithrombin. 我得了慢性抗凝血酶缺乏症
[34:48] It’s an anti-coagulant. 这是一种阻抗凝血的酶
[34:50] And without it, I’m… 缺了抗凝血酶 我就…
[34:52] in constant danger of blood clots. 随时有出现血栓的危险
[34:54] Which can cause a pulmonary embolism. 会导致肺栓塞
[34:57] So, Justin was using a Bixton drug formula to help you. 贾斯廷用了毕克斯通一种药的配方来治你的病
[35:00] It uses goat milk to make the antithrombin protein. 需要羊奶来做抗凝血酶蛋白
[35:05] It’s why Justin took the job with Bixton in the first place. 这就是最初贾斯廷去毕克斯通工作的原因
[35:08] To steal the recipe? 为了偷配方
[35:09] Yes. 对
[35:12] The drug’s called “Btryn.” 药名叫”Btryn”
[35:14] It was canceled during clinical trials three years ago. 三年前临床试验时它就被取消了
[35:18] Company deemed it too expensive. 公司认为它的成本太高
[35:20] My disease is extremely rare, 我这种病极其罕见
[35:22] so there wouldn’t have been enough customers. 所以市场需求非常匮乏
[35:26] Yeah, those pharmaceutical giants have their bills to pay. 是啊 那些制药巨头得考虑运营成本
[35:30] So, Justin started making the drug himself. 所以贾斯廷开始自己制药
[35:33] But he needed the money to do it. 但是他缺钱
[35:36] That’s where Heather came in. 希瑟因此加入进来
[35:39] It was her crazy idea to set up the lab. 设立实验室是她的疯狂想法
[35:42] Was the Btryn working? “Btryn”有效吗
[35:44] I’ve been on it for about a month now. 我已经服用了大概一个月
[35:46] Justin was right. 贾斯廷成功了
[35:47] It’s-it’s actually helped stabilize me. 药能稳定我的病情
[35:51] I never knew that he was making meth. 我之前不知道他在造兴奋剂
[35:55] I only found out about it a couple days ago. 直到几天前才发现
[35:57] You know, I don’t get why you destroyed the lab. 可是 我不明白你为什么毁了实验室
[36:00] I mean, it was your one chance to get the medicine. 毕竟你必须依赖它制药啊
[36:02] I… I didn’t destroy it. 不是我弄的
[36:04] I went to get my last dose. 我过去拿最后一剂药而已
[36:13] If Mary Wade’s telling the truth… 如果玛丽·韦德所说是实情
[36:18] and she isn’t the one that trashed this place… 不是她砸了这个地方
[36:20] Then who did? 那会是谁呢
[36:22] All this… 这般…
[36:23] destruction, this rage. 大肆破坏 这股怒气
[36:26] This is personal. 是私人恩怨
[36:27] Yeah, I think I got something here. 我这有发现
[36:28] In the sink. Check it out. 水槽里 来看看
[36:33] Maybe in the middle of going Hulk, 也许在绿巨人式的爆发过程中
[36:35] our suspect cut himself on some glass. 嫌疑人自己被玻璃割伤了
[36:40] Rinsed it off in the sink. 在水槽里冲洗
[36:42] And left behind some blood. 留下了血渍
[37:05] Russell? 罗素
[37:06] I got DNA on the blood from the meth lab sink. 我在制毒实验室水槽的血渍里采到了DNA
[37:09] You are not gonna believe who broke into the place. 你不会相信是谁进门搞了破坏
[37:13] Come on, Sheila. 放松吧 希拉
[37:15] Exhale the weakness. 把软弱的气息吐出来
[37:17] Release the toxins. 释放体内毒素
[37:20] Feels strong, right? 感觉变强壮了 对吧
[37:22] Just have faith in me. 相信我就好
[37:24] No fear. 没有恐惧
[37:26] Mary Wade have faith in you, Alan? 玛丽·韦德相信你吗 艾伦
[37:31] I’m sorry? 你说什么
[37:33] Can you give us a second? 能请你回避一下吗
[37:34] I wanted to talk to Alan 我想跟艾伦谈谈
[37:36] about the blood he left in the meth lab. 他留在制毒实验室里的血渍
[37:40] Because you did. 因为你确实留下了
[37:41] When you broke in. 就在你搞破坏的时候
[37:43] Force of entry more than force of mind. 是实实在在的破坏 并非心灵力量
[37:46] I have no idea what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[37:48] Did you teach Mary your breathing exercises? 你教过玛丽这套呼吸练习吗
[37:52] And… did you know she was sick? 你知道她生病了吗
[37:54] I wouldn’t– 我不会…
[37:55] Because we checked your credit cards. 因为我们查过你的信用卡记录
[37:56] You’ve been shipping her cases of 你给她寄过很多
[38:00] that Spirit Force drink of yours. 你那所谓的精神力量饮品
[38:01] You do that for all your clients, Alan? 你对所有客户都那样做吗 艾伦
[38:04] – I’m trying to help Mary. – Well, of course you are. -我是想帮玛丽 -你当然想了
[38:06] I mean, good heavens, you’re in love with her, right? 你爱着她 对嘛
[38:10] Mary’s a very special… very brave woman. 玛丽是个很特别的 很勇敢的女人
[38:13] Yeah, she is. But you didn’t answer my question. 对 她是 但你没回答我的问题
[38:18] You know, I came from nothing. 我是白手起家
[38:21] Built an empire. 拼出了自己的天下
[38:23] Truth is, I never found anyone who interested me. 说真的 从来没有谁能吸引我
[38:27] Until Mary. 直到遇上了玛丽
[38:29] When you find your other half, 当你找到你另一半时
[38:32] that… 那时…
[38:34] is what it’s really like to fly. 才能真正体会到飞翔的感觉
[38:39] Have you found your other half? 你找到你的另一半了吗
[38:42] Wow. That’s so romantic. 说得真浪漫呢
[38:44] The truth is, 但事实是
[38:45] she didn’t want to fly with you, did she? 她并不想跟你一起飞翔 对吗
[38:47] I mean, she didn’t want to have anything to do with you, Alan. 她不想跟你有任何关系 艾伦
[38:49] And you know why? 你知道为什么吗
[38:49] Because her husband already found a cure for her. 因为她丈夫已经找到了治她病的药
[38:52] Something that actually worked. 真正有效的药
[38:54] Is that what happened? 当时是不是这样
[38:57] You found out that his worked, yours didn’t? 你发现他的方法有效 而你的没有
[38:59] Is that why you destroyed his lab? 所以你才毁掉他的实验室
[39:02] Well, come on, man. 你倒是说话啊
[39:03] Usually you have all the answers. 你不是说辞很多吗
[39:07] You know something? 你知道吗
[39:08] I’ve seen people like you before. 我见过你这样的人
[39:10] And you make me sick. 你让我觉得恶心
[39:12] You sell snake oil to the weak. 你向弱者销售骗人的万灵药
[39:16] So you think Justin Wade was so good? 所以你以为贾斯廷·韦德就那么好吗
[39:20] He was poisoning her. 他是在毒害她
[39:22] I wasn’t gonna watch her die. 我才不会眼睁睁看她死去
[39:27] Modern medicine? 现代医学
[39:31] That’s the real snake oil here. 那才是真正的骗人药
[39:32] They spend millions 他们用数百万的钱
[39:34] conning people into buying chemicals and pills, 诓骗人们购买化学药品
[39:38] so they can make billions. 然后他们就能赚数十亿
[39:41] The weak? 弱者
[39:43] I… 我…
[39:44] I make people strong. 我帮助人们变强大
[39:47] Justin Wade, he didn’t understand that. 贾斯廷·韦德 他根本不会懂
[39:51] And he didn’t understand Mary. 他也不懂玛丽
[39:53] I do. 我懂
[39:54] You killed him, didn’t you? 你杀了他 是不是
[40:01] You’re damn right I did. 你他妈说对了 是我杀的
[40:04] Whatever it took to save Mary’s life. 为了救玛丽的命 怎样都行
[40:09] To heal her; to make her fly. 治愈她 让她能够飞翔
[40:13] And I’d do it again. 重来一次我也会这么做
[40:19] Thank you. 谢谢
[40:28] David, 大卫
[40:29] everything is okay? 没事吧
[40:31] Are you still upset because I didn’t tell you about my past? 还在因为我隐瞒了过去而难过吗
[40:34] No, no, it has nothing to do with that. 不 跟那个没关系
[40:36] I don’t care that you were married for a week. 我不介意你曾有过一周的婚姻
[40:40] Because… 因为
[40:42] I want to marry you. 我想娶你
[40:44] For…forever. 做我一辈子的妻子
[40:48] Then why are you running from me? 那你为什么躲着我
[40:53] ‘Cause I’m an idiot. 因为我是个傻瓜
[40:54] – And I’m afraid. – Of what? -我害怕了 -怕什么
[40:56] Me? 怕我
[40:58] – My family? – No, no. Um… -我的家人 -不 不是
[41:01] having a family. 是怕拥有一个家
[41:05] My father … 我父亲
[41:06] wasn’t around very much when I grew up 在我成长过程中不怎么陪在我身边
[41:08] and when he was around, he-he really wasn’t. 就算在我身边 他也没个父亲的样子
[41:11] He was scientist. 他是科学家
[41:12] He was always holed-up in the basement. 他总是宅在地下室里
[41:14] You’re afraid you will turn into him? 你是害怕自己会变成他
[41:17] – Terrified. – David… -怕极了 -大卫
[41:18] you fear things that have never happened. 你担心的都是从来不会发生的事
[41:22] Don’t you think it’s a waste of time? 你不觉得那样很浪费时间吗
[41:26] Not if I’m wasting it with you. 跟你一起就不叫浪费
[41:35] I, uh, have your husband’s wedding ring. 我这里有你丈夫的结婚戒指
[41:38] Thanks. 谢谢
[41:39] Blood test confirmed your illness. 血液化验结果证实了你的病情
[41:41] I hope someday there’s a drug that will help you. 我希望以后会有治你病的药
[41:52] Have you ever… 你有没有…
[41:54] flown in your dreams? 在梦里飞翔过
[41:57] Ever since Justin died I’m so numb all day, 自从贾斯廷死后我麻木度日
[42:01] but when I sleep… 但当我入眠
[42:05] I’m healthy, I’m free and… 我就是健康的 自由的
[42:09] …I fly. 我能飞翔
[42:13] And he’s with me somehow. 感觉他就在身旁陪伴着我
[42:17] And then I wake and… I’m alone 然后醒来发现 只有我一人
[42:21] but I’m… I’m not as sad. 但是 我不会太难过
[42:24] Because I can still feel his presence. 因为我仍能感觉到他的存在
[42:27] You two must’ve loved each other very much. 你们一定深爱着对方
[42:30] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[42:31] Maybe someday, there’ll be a drug that can save me. 也许有天 会有能救我命的药出现
[42:34] Maybe not. 或许不会有
[42:38] All I know is when I remember all the good that we had… 但只要我回忆起我们曾经的美好
[42:44] I’m fearless. 我就无所畏惧
犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第13季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第13季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme