时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:23] | Is Uncle Steve gonna be ok? | 史蒂文舅舅会没事吗 |
[01:25] | Molly, your Uncle Steve… | 莫莉 你史蒂文舅舅… |
[01:28] | something bad happened to him. | 情况不太好 |
[01:31] | He’s not going to wake up. | 他不会再醒过来了 |
[01:32] | Like my goldfish? | 就像我的金鱼一样吗 |
[01:34] | Mommy flushed him down the toilet when he stopped swimming. | 金鱼不会游了 妈妈就把它从厕所冲走了 |
[01:37] | That’s how he got to Heaven. | 它就是从那儿去了天堂 |
[01:39] | Molly, do you know where your mommy is? | 莫莉 你知道你妈妈在哪儿吗 |
[01:42] | No. | 不知道 |
[01:43] | When’s she coming back? | 她什么时候回来 |
[01:44] | I’m gonna be late for school. | 我上学快迟到了 |
[01:49] | Molly, I… | 莫莉 我… |
[01:50] | I’ve got to talk to my friend, here. | 我得去和我这位朋友聊聊 |
[01:52] | But I’ll be right back. | 不过我马上回来 |
[01:53] | Maria’s going to stay with you, all right? | 玛利亚会在这陪你 好吗 |
[01:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:58] | Hi, Molly. | 你好 莫莉 |
[01:59] | Three male D.B.s inside the house. | 屋里有三具男性尸体 |
[02:01] | They all had I.D.s. | 都有证件 |
[02:03] | Finn’s processing. | 芬恩正在处理 |
[02:05] | Of course, she wanted the scene first. | 当然 她想第一个处理现场 |
[02:07] | Little girl able to tell you anything? | 小姑娘告诉你什么了吗 |
[02:09] | Last name’s Goodwin. | 她姓古德温 |
[02:11] | She and her mother Grace | 她和她妈妈格蕾丝 |
[02:12] | live here along with | 还有她妈妈的哥哥 |
[02:13] | Grace’s brother, Uncle Steve. | 舅舅史蒂文一起住在这儿 |
[02:15] | He was one of the victims, | 他是死者之一 |
[02:17] | along with what appears to be two friends. | 还有两个朋友 |
[02:19] | What about her father? | 她父亲呢 |
[02:20] | I don’t know. She didn’t say. | 我不知道 她没说 |
[02:22] | All she told me was she woke up, | 她就告诉我她早上起来 |
[02:25] | went into the living room. | 走到客厅 |
[02:26] | That’s when she called 911, | 在那报了警 |
[02:28] | then waited outside for the police. | 然后在外面等警察 |
[02:31] | Most kids would’ve run out of there screaming. | 多数孩子都会跑出来大叫的 |
[02:33] | There’s one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[02:35] | The little girl’s mother is missing. | 小姑娘的妈妈失踪了 |
[02:43] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 |
[03:01] | Looks like the party was interrupted. | 看上去聚会被打断了 |
[03:05] | Savage beating. | 野蛮殴打 |
[03:06] | Poor kid. | 可怜的孩子 |
[03:07] | Had to wake up and find this. | 醒来发现这个 |
[03:11] | Home invasion robbery. | 入室抢劫 |
[03:12] | All this, for a few hundred dollars | 这一切 就为了几百块的 |
[03:14] | worth of stereo components? | 音响设备吗 |
[03:16] | I’m not so sure. | 我觉得不是 |
[03:17] | Well, this room tells one story. | 这屋的情况是这样 |
[03:19] | Kitchen tells another. | 厨房可是截然不同 |
[03:23] | Got a purse. Haven’t gone through it yet. | 找到个提包 还没检查 |
[03:31] | Grace Goodwin. | 格蕾丝·古德温 |
[03:32] | Little girl’s mom. | 小女孩的妈妈 |
[03:34] | Her phone’s still here, but her car keys are missing. | 她的电话还在这 但车钥匙没了 |
[03:37] | Our killer might have | 凶手也许 |
[03:38] | taken her in her own car. | 用她的车把她带走了 |
[03:40] | I’ll get Brass to put out a broadcast. | 我会让布拉斯发通缉令 |
[03:42] | Blood says there was definitely a struggle. | 血迹表明肯定发生过争斗 |
[03:44] | She must’ve walked in on them. | 她一定撞见了凶手 |
[03:50] | She was probably dragged along the floor. | 很可能是被拖走的 |
[03:53] | Not enough blood for her to have bled out, right? | 地板上的血量应该不足致死 对吧 |
[03:55] | She might still be alive. | 她可能还活着 |
[03:57] | But for how long? | 但能活多久呢 |
[03:58] | Let’s hope long enough, for her sake. | 希望能足够长 不仅为了她自己 |
[04:01] | And for that little girl out there. | 也为了外面那个小女孩 |
[04:37] | Excuse me, please, I need to get through. | 请让一下 我要过去 |
[04:40] | Excuse me, this is my home. | 借过 这是我家 |
[04:41] | Excuse me. What are you doing here? | 借过 你们在这干什么 |
[04:44] | Sorry, ma’am. I can’t let you through. | 对不起 女士 我不能让你过去 |
[04:46] | Let me through? This is… | 让我过去 这里… |
[04:47] | this is my house. My grandkids are in there! | 这里是我家 我孙子们住在这儿 |
[04:48] | – Please! – I understand. | -求你了 -我明白 |
[04:49] | Take your hands off of me! | 别碰我 |
[04:51] | Mitch? | 米奇 |
[04:51] | Mitch, thanks. I’ve got this. | 米奇 谢了 我来处理 |
[04:53] | I don’t understand what’s going on here. | 我不明白这里发生了什么 |
[04:55] | Let me talk to you for a second. | 我跟您解释一下 |
[04:57] | My name’s D.B. Russell. | 我叫D.B.·罗素 |
[04:58] | I’m with the Las Vegas Crime Lab. | 我是拉斯维加斯犯罪实验室的 |
[05:00] | – Crime Lab?! – Yes, ma’am. | -犯罪实验室 -是的 女士 |
[05:01] | And-and you’re Mrs…? | 您是… |
[05:02] | Goodwin. Agnes Goodwin. | 我姓古德温 安吉丝·古德温 |
[05:04] | You said that that’s your home over there? | 您说那是您家 |
[05:06] | Yes. My grandkids, Steven and Grace, | 是的 我孙子孙女 史蒂文和格蕾丝 |
[05:08] | they need a place to stay, so I-I rent it to them. | 他们需要住的地方 我给他们租的 |
[05:11] | And Grace has a little girl. | 格蕾丝还有个小女儿 |
[05:12] | – My great-granddaughter. – Molly. | -我曾孙女 -莫莉 |
[05:14] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[05:15] | Oh… oh, no, what’s happened? | 不 发生了什么 |
[05:17] | Mrs. Goodwin, I’m so sorry, | 古德温女士 十分抱歉 |
[05:19] | but your grandson Steven and-and two other young men | 但您的孙子史蒂文和另外两名年轻人 |
[05:23] | were victims of an apparent homicide. | 是谋杀案的受害者 |
[05:27] | A homicide? | 谋杀 |
[05:29] | Your granddaughter is unaccounted for. | 没有发现您孙女 |
[05:31] | We’re looking for her right now. | 我们正在找她 |
[05:33] | Molly’s safe. | 莫莉平安无事 |
[05:34] | We’ve taken her to Desert Palm Hospital. | 我们带她去棕榈树医院了 |
[05:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:36] | Let me ask you one more thing. | 我还有一件事要问您 |
[05:38] | I’m-I’m so sorry, but… what about Molly’s father? | 实在抱歉 不过莫莉的父亲呢 |
[05:40] | He died in Iraq, uh… | 他死在伊拉克了 |
[05:42] | before Molly was born. | 莫莉出生前就去世了 |
[05:44] | – I need to see her. – Yes, of course. | -我要见她 -当然 |
[05:46] | And I… I need to call my son right now. | 我得马上给我儿子打电话 |
[05:49] | I don’t understand what’s happening. | 我不知道这究竟怎么回事 |
[05:51] | I just saw them all here yesterday. | 我昨天才来看过他们 |
[05:53] | I’m so sorry, I’m so sorry. | 实在抱歉 |
[05:55] | I can’t… where’s my phone? | 我找不到我的手机了 |
[06:06] | Well, there’s definitely signs of forced entry. | 确实有强行闯入的痕迹 |
[06:11] | What’s the web telling you? | 根据血迹线有什么发现 |
[06:13] | Angle and elevation… | 从高度和角度看 |
[06:14] | the victims were definitely on their knees | 死者都是先跪在地上 |
[06:16] | before the beatings started. | 然后才被打的 |
[06:18] | Duct-taped wrists and ankles… | 手腕脚腕被胶带捆住 |
[06:20] | …and the front door lock was picked. | 前门的锁被撬开 |
[06:24] | What are you thinking? | 你想到什么吗 |
[06:26] | Well, I’m thinking I’ve seen this before. | 我在想我见过类似的情景 |
[06:28] | Day shift has been investigating | 日班的人曾调查过 |
[06:30] | a series of home invasions in this area. | 这地区的一系列入室抢劫案 |
[06:33] | Does this have the same M.O.? | 相同的作案手法吗 |
[06:34] | Aside from the escalation to murder, yes. | 除了升级成谋杀外 是的 |
[06:37] | Woman was abducted. | 也有女性被绑架 |
[06:39] | What happened to her? | 她后来怎么样 |
[06:39] | Sexually assaulted and released. | 性侵后被放了 |
[06:42] | So maybe we will find Grace Goodwin alive. | 也许我们能找到活着的格蕾丝·古德温 |
[06:44] | I hope so, but it’s gonna be tough. | 但愿如此 不过估计很难 |
[06:46] | And look, at the other break-in, there were witnesses. | 而且其他入室抢劫都有目击者 |
[06:48] | Said they saw three guys with masks. | 说他们看到三个戴面具的男子 |
[06:51] | No witnesses here. | 这里没有目击者 |
[06:53] | I’m not so sure about that. | 我不这么认为 |
[06:55] | Let me show you something. | 给你看点东西 |
[06:59] | This blood is gravitational. | 这里的血迹没有显示方向 |
[07:01] | Connects to the blood evidence in the kitchen. | 和厨房里的血迹类似 |
[07:04] | Blood from the little girl’s mom. | 是小女孩母亲的血迹 |
[07:07] | But this blood is directional. | 但这里的血迹却有方向 |
[07:09] | After Grace was struck, | 格蕾丝被袭击后 |
[07:11] | she headed down this hallway. | 她跑向走廊 |
[07:13] | Doesn’t make sense. | 这不合理 |
[07:14] | No way to escape down there. | 那边没有出口 |
[07:16] | Exactly. Grace knew that. | 没错 格蕾丝知道的 |
[07:17] | She knew her only chance to get away | 她知道唯一的逃生机会 |
[07:19] | was to go out back through the kitchen. | 是从后面的厨房出去 |
[07:20] | Okay, what drew her attention down the hallway? | 那走廊这边有什么能吸引她过来呢 |
[07:23] | First door on the right is Molly’s room. | 右边第一个房间是莫莉的 |
[07:25] | But Grace never ran down there. | 但格蕾丝没有跑过去 |
[07:27] | No. She stopped. | 是的 她停下了 |
[07:28] | I think, to give a signal to her daughter | 我觉得是为了暗示女儿 |
[07:31] | to stay inside her room. | 留在房间里 |
[07:33] | Little girl said she was asleep the whole time. | 小女孩说她一直在睡觉 |
[07:35] | I think she saw more than she’s saying. | 我觉得她没有把知道的都说出来 |
[07:43] | Maria… | 玛利亚 |
[07:45] | let me have a minute, will you? | 让我跟她单独待会儿 好吗 |
[07:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:55] | How you doing, Molly? | 你好吗 莫莉 |
[07:59] | I remember you. | 我记得你 |
[08:00] | Well, my name is D.B. | 我的名字是D.B. |
[08:03] | Well, that’s… not really my name. | 其实嘛 也不算是名字 |
[08:06] | That’s what people call me. | 只是大家都那样叫我 |
[08:08] | Do you want to know what my real name is? | 你想知道我的真名吗 |
[08:11] | Do you? | 想知道吗 |
[08:14] | You gotta promise not to laugh, though. | 但你得保证听了不会笑哦 |
[08:17] | Promise? | 保证吗 |
[08:19] | My name is “Diebenkorn”. | 我的名字叫迪本科恩 |
[08:24] | I knew you were gonna laugh. | 我就知道你要笑的 |
[08:25] | It’s a funny name. | 是个好笑的名字 |
[08:27] | Yeah, it is a funny name. | 对 是个好笑的名字 |
[08:33] | I know you’ve been asking about your mommy. | 你一直在问你妈妈的情况吧 |
[08:35] | And we’re looking for her. | 我们正在寻找她 |
[08:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:38] | Yeah. You’re welcome. | 嗯 不客气 |
[08:40] | Last night… | 昨晚… |
[08:42] | in the middle of the night, did-did you wake up? | 半夜时 你醒来过吗 |
[08:47] | Did you see your mommy? | 看见你妈妈了吗 |
[08:52] | Did you see the-the people who hurt your mommy? | 看见是谁伤害了你妈妈吗 |
[09:02] | Can you read to me? | 给我念故事好吗 |
[09:07] | Sure. | 好 |
[09:10] | Dream Away. | 《如梦》 |
[09:12] | Is this your favorite book? | 是你最喜欢的书吗 |
[09:13] | It’s Mommy’s favorite. | 是妈妈最喜欢的 |
[09:18] | Excuse me, one second, here. | 抱歉我接个电话 |
[09:29] | So patrol found Grace Goodwin’s car. | 是巡警发现了格蕾丝·古德温的车吧 |
[09:32] | Actually… they didn’t. | 事实上 这车不是格蕾丝的 |
[09:34] | Same year, same model, but the license plate was unreadable, | 年份款式都一样 但车牌没法辨认了 |
[09:38] | so I double-checked the VIN. | 我就又查了车辆识别码 |
[09:40] | Car’s registered to a Burt Markell. | 车主是伯特·马克尔 |
[09:43] | So we’ve got a new case. | 那我们遇上了一桩新案子 |
[09:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:45] | Let’s pop the trunk. | 打开后备箱吧 |
[09:53] | That’s, uh… Burt Markell, I presume. | 我猜这人就是伯特·马克尔 |
[09:57] | There’s a hole in his head– gunshot, maybe? | 头部有个洞 枪击所致吧 |
[10:00] | Gas can– that would’ve helped fuel the fire. | 汽油罐 被作为烧车的燃料 |
[10:02] | So the guy gets shot in the head, | 所以凶手将头部中枪的死者 |
[10:05] | dumped in the trunk, | 扔进后备箱 |
[10:06] | and then the car was lit up to destroy evidence. | 然后烧车毁灭证据 |
[10:09] | Let’s just hope they didn’t get all of it. | 但愿凶手留下了蛛丝马迹吧 |
[10:13] | Hello. | 你好 |
[10:14] | I’m Detective Jim Brass, Las Vegas Police. | 我是吉姆·布拉斯警探 拉斯维加斯警局的 |
[10:16] | Is there any news on Grace? | 有格蕾丝的消息吗 |
[10:18] | We haven’t found your daughter yet, | 我们还没找到您的女儿 |
[10:19] | but I’m confident we will. | 但我相信我们会找到她的 |
[10:20] | We’ve identified the deceased young men | 在犯罪现场跟您儿子一起遇害的 |
[10:22] | who were found at the scene with your son Steven | 另外两名死者的身份已经被确认了 |
[10:24] | as J.D. Kesey and Duke Givens. | J.D.凯西和杜克·吉文斯 |
[10:28] | Did you know them? | 您认识他们么 |
[10:30] | No, I did-I didn’t. | 不 不认识 |
[10:31] | – Mom? Did you? – No. | -妈 你认识吗 -不 |
[10:33] | We also found drug paraphernalia at the scene. | 我们还在现场发现了吸毒用具 |
[10:35] | Was Steven a drug user? | 史蒂文吸毒吗 |
[10:36] | No, he was not a drug user. You’re wrong about that. | 不 他不吸毒 你们搞错了 |
[10:38] | No, Bruce… he’s right. | 不 布鲁斯 他没说错 |
[10:40] | Steven did have a problem with drugs. | 史蒂文确实有毒瘾 |
[10:43] | Mom… | 妈 |
[10:45] | you never told me. | 你从来没跟我说过 |
[10:46] | Well, he was doing better lately. | 他最近情况有所好转 |
[10:48] | He was my son. | 他是我儿子 |
[10:49] | I should’ve known about this. | 我本该知情的 |
[10:50] | – Steven asked me not to tell you. – What?! | -史蒂文求我别告诉你的 -什么 |
[10:54] | I haven’t been around for the past few years. | 我这几年都不在他身边 |
[10:57] | – Really? – I had some… issues. | -是吗 -我遇到了一些事情 |
[11:00] | – And now… – Bruce, honey. | -但现在… -布鲁斯 亲爱的 |
[11:03] | – I can’t… – It’s okay. | -我不能 -没事的 |
[11:06] | It’s okay, baby. It’s okay. | 没事 宝贝 没事的 |
[11:10] | When can I see my granddaughter Molly again? | 我什么时候能再见到我孙女莫莉 |
[11:12] | Very soon. | 快了 |
[11:13] | We’re just finishing processing her. | 我们就快结束对她的询问了 |
[11:16] | Picked up exemplars from Burt Markell’s apartment. | 从伯特·马克尔的公寓带回了样本 |
[11:19] | Henry confirmed he’s our DB. | 亨利确认了他就是死者 |
[11:22] | So, did you find a bullet in his head? | 在他头部发现子弹了吗 |
[11:23] | No, just a hole, and it’s not from a gunshot. | 没 只有个洞 而且不是枪击所致 |
[11:27] | It’s blunt force trauma. | 是钝器伤痕 |
[11:29] | Any idea what the weapon was? | 是什么武器造成的 |
[11:30] | It’s hard to tell with all the fire damage, | 烧伤太严重了 难以辨认 |
[11:32] | but the tissue on the outside of the wound was charred | 但是伤口外层的组织 |
[11:35] | along with the tissue in the wound | 以及伤口里层的组织都被烧焦了 |
[11:38] | as well as the skull. | 头颅也烧焦了 |
[11:39] | So he was struck in the head, | 这么说死者头部受了重击 |
[11:42] | thrown in the trunk of his car and then lit up? | 被扔进后备箱烧了吗 |
[11:44] | I wish that were true. | 真希望是这样 |
[11:46] | – What do you mean? – Take a look at the trachea. | -什么意思 -你看他的气管 |
[11:49] | The tissues of the oropharynx and tracheobronchial tree | 口咽和支气管树的组织 |
[11:53] | were seared by fire. | 都被烧焦了 |
[11:55] | So you’re saying he inhaled fire. | 你是说他吸入了火焰 |
[11:57] | Not just inhaled. He swallowed it. | 不只是吸入 他吞下了火焰 |
[12:03] | I found burn marks along the esophagus | 我在食道和胃壁内侧 |
[12:06] | and inside the stomach wall. | 发现了烧伤痕迹 |
[12:07] | So he was alive in the trunk when the car was torched. | 所以车燃起时 他还是活着的 |
[12:10] | The blow to the head didn’t kill him, | 头部伤并没置他于死地 |
[12:12] | it just incapacitated him. | 只是让他无法行动 |
[12:13] | Maybe the killer thought he was already dead. | 也许凶手以为他已经死了 |
[12:15] | Or the sick bastard didn’t care. | 或者那混蛋压根不在乎 |
[12:22] | Man on a mission. | 还真兢兢业业啊 |
[12:23] | You’re gonna put day shift out of a job. | 你这是逼日班同事丢饭碗呢 |
[12:26] | Did Russell get anything from the little girl? | 罗素在小女孩那问到线索了吗 |
[12:28] | He said that she’s still too freaked out to talk. | 他说她还是怕得说不出来 |
[12:30] | I think it’s going to take some time. | 我想这要慢慢来才行吧 |
[12:31] | The mother’s still alive. | 母亲还活着 |
[12:33] | I don’t know how much time we have. | 我不知道我们还有多少时间 |
[12:35] | You’re still thinking that our crime | 你还是觉得这案子 |
[12:37] | fits the pattern of home invasion robberies. | 跟之前入室抢劫案手法一样 |
[12:40] | In the previous home invasions, | 在之前的入室抢劫案中 |
[12:42] | the suspects left behind prints, | 嫌疑人留有指纹 |
[12:44] | so I compared them against the prints | 我用他们的指纹 |
[12:45] | we found in the Goodwin house– | 跟我们在古德温家找到的做了对比 |
[12:48] | they were all over the place. | 他家到处留有指纹 |
[12:49] | Pretty bad crooks. | 相当恶劣的混蛋 |
[12:50] | Pretty dead crooks, you mean. | 是死了的混蛋吧 |
[12:52] | How’s that? | 为什么这么说 |
[12:53] | I was entering fingerprint exemplars from the victims | 我本来是输入死者指纹样本以作排除 |
[12:55] | in the house to exclude them, then two of them popped on AFIS. | 结果指纹识别系统里出现了两人的记录 |
[12:59] | J.D. Kesey and Duke Givens? | J.D.凯西和杜克·吉文斯 |
[13:02] | Wait a minute– you’re saying | 等等 你是说 |
[13:03] | that two of our victims are the home invaders? | 这两名死者就是非法入侵者吗 |
[13:08] | What about the little girl’s Uncle Steven? | 小女孩的舅舅史蒂文呢 |
[13:10] | Guy’s not in the system. | 他不在系统里 |
[13:11] | If he was involved, he didn’t leave prints. | 如果他参与过的话 并没有留下指纹 |
[13:13] | Okay, so we need some new exemplars, DNA maybe. | 那我们需要些新样品 试试DNA |
[13:16] | What about the woman | 要不要查查那个 |
[13:16] | from the other home invasion who was sexually assaulted? | 在另一起入室抢劫案中被性侵的女人 |
[13:20] | Yeah, this Alison Liss. | 对 这个艾莉森·丽丝 |
[13:21] | I’ll compare our three guys against the semen | 我会把这三人与从女性受害者那里 |
[13:23] | recovered from the female vic. | 得到的精子进行比对 |
[13:25] | See if one of them’s a match. | 看他们之中是否有人吻合 |
[13:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:27] | So, our home invaders were home invaded? | 我们的入室抢劫犯被别人入室抢劫了 |
[13:30] | With the same M.O. as the previous crimes. | 作案手法与前几起案件相同 |
[13:34] | This all sounds like payback to me. | 感觉就是为了报仇 |
[13:35] | Yeah, but upping the ante to murder. | 是啊 但升级到了谋杀 |
[13:40] | Yeah, Jim. | 吉姆 |
[13:44] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:45] | All right, I’m on my way. | 好的 我马上就去 |
[13:46] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:48] | Patrol just found Grace Goodwin. | 巡警刚刚找到了格蕾丝·古德温 |
[13:53] | What’s the story, Mitch? | 怎么回事 米奇 |
[13:54] | Patrols canvassed the area. | 巡警仔细排查了这个区域 |
[13:57] | Found her body in there. | 在这里发现了她的尸体 |
[14:07] | These people are animals, Nick. | 这帮人就是禽兽 尼克 |
[14:11] | And we’re gonna hunt them down. | 我们一定会抓到他们 |
[14:48] | Mommy’s in heaven, isn’t she? | 妈妈上天堂了 对吗 |
[14:52] | Yes, she is. | 是的 她走了 |
[14:54] | I’m sorry, I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 真的很抱歉 |
[14:56] | Oh, sweetie, I’m so sorry. | 亲爱的 真的很抱歉 |
[15:12] | Sweetheart, I feel the same way. | 亲爱的 我也这么想 |
[15:14] | You know, as soon as there’s break in this case, | 等这案子破了 |
[15:16] | I want to take a day off and fly up | 我会马上请一天假 |
[15:19] | and see Katie and Maya; | 飞去找凯蒂和玛雅 |
[15:20] | check up on them. | 看看她们 |
[15:21] | I think it’s just gonna take some time, that’s all. | 我觉得过段时间就好了 |
[15:24] | Okay, I gotta go. I love you, too. | 好了 我得挂了 我也爱你 |
[15:26] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[15:29] | Is everything okay? | 你还好吧 |
[15:30] | Yeah, thanks. Everything’s fine. | 是的 谢谢 一切都好 |
[15:33] | Did you, uh, break the news to Molly? | 你告诉莫莉她妈妈的事了吗 |
[15:36] | I did; yeah, yeah. | 我说了 是啊 |
[15:39] | Okay, so where are we? | 好了 现在什么情况 |
[15:41] | Well, Grace Goodwin is on her way up to autopsy. | 正准备对格蕾丝·古德温进行尸检 |
[15:44] | Nick said that she was really badly beaten. | 尼克说她被打得很惨 |
[15:46] | So both of you think that the motive | 你们两个都认为 |
[15:48] | for all these murders is payback? | 这几起谋杀是为了复仇吗 |
[15:49] | Yeah. I think that Steven Goodwin’s friends, | 没错 我认为史蒂文·古德温的朋友 |
[15:52] | J.D. and Duke, robbed the wrong house | J.D.和杜克抢了不该抢的房子 |
[15:54] | and crossed the wrong person. | 得罪了不该得罪的人 |
[15:56] | What about Steven? | 那史蒂文呢 |
[15:57] | Well, I got the SAE kit back on the woman | 在第四起入室抢劫中 |
[15:59] | who was abducted and sexually assaulted | 有女人被绑架并被性侵 |
[16:01] | 受害者10号卡 由0756检验员打印 棕榈树医院 | |
[16:01] | during the fourth home invasion. | 我拿到了她的性侵证据采集箱 |
[16:03] | Alison Liss. | 艾莉森·丽丝 |
[16:05] | DNA from the semen not a match to Steven Goodwin. | 精子的DNA与史蒂文·古德温并不匹配 |
[16:09] | He didn’t commit the rape, | 不是他强奸的 |
[16:10] | so I don’t think he was part of the crew. | 我认为他并非抢劫团伙成员 |
[16:11] | I think that he and his sister Grace were collateral damage. | 他和他妹妹格蕾丝是无辜惨死 |
[16:15] | So, we have a third guy | 这么说这个入室抢劫团伙里 |
[16:17] | from this home invasion crew still out there. | 还有第三个人依然逍遥法外 |
[16:20] | And, if someone is taking revenge on those guys, | 如果有人在找这帮人报仇的话 |
[16:24] | he may be our next victim. | 他很可能是下一个受害者 |
[17:03] | You know, I’ve seen it all, Doc, | 我经历过很多 医生 |
[17:05] | but sometimes… | 但有时… |
[17:07] | it gets to me. | 还是让我很难受 |
[17:09] | Worry when it doesn’t. | 你要是不难受才该担心呢 |
[17:13] | So how’d she die? | 她是怎么死的 |
[17:15] | Well, as you can see, Grace Goodwin sustained | 如你所见 格蕾丝·古德温的脑部 |
[17:17] | multiple blows to the head. | 遭受过多次重击 |
[17:19] | C.O.D. was subdural hematoma. | 死因是硬膜下出血 |
[17:21] | Blunt force injuries to the upper body, legs, arms. | 上肢 腿部和胳膊也曾受过重击 |
[17:26] | Contusions and bruisings are indicative | 挫伤和淤青说明 |
[17:28] | of the same type of weapon used on her brother | 凶器与杀害她哥和其他两位受害者的 |
[17:30] | and the other two victims. | 武器相同 |
[17:31] | Hexagonal pattern in these wounds. | 伤口上有六边形图案 |
[17:34] | I think we can guess what the weapon was. | 就此可推测出凶器是什么 |
[17:37] | Lug wrench. | 单向扳手 |
[17:40] | Was she sexually assaulted? | 她被性侵过吗 |
[17:42] | No, she wasn’t. | 不 她没有 |
[17:44] | Surprised? | 很奇怪吗 |
[17:45] | Well, the killer followed the same M.O. as the other invasions | 凶手的作案手法与其他入室抢劫案相同 |
[17:48] | all the way down to the abduction. | 甚至还包括了绑架 |
[17:49] | But the woman before was raped. | 但之前的案子里那女人被强奸了 |
[17:52] | And that’s what’s bothering you? | 这让你很担心吗 |
[17:54] | If this whole thing is some sort of payback. | 如果这整件事是为了报仇的话 |
[17:56] | It goes way beyond “You rob my house, | 已经完全超出了”你抢了我家 |
[17:58] | I rob your house.” | 我也要抢你家”的范畴 |
[17:59] | Someone is sending a message. | 有人在传递一个信息 |
[18:01] | The way that they’re doing it | 他们的作案手段 |
[18:02] | says a lot about how brutal they are. | 说明他们非常残暴 |
[18:08] | This guy Burt must’ve really pissed somebody off. | 这个伯特一定是惹毛了什么人 |
[18:11] | What do we know about him? | 关于他我们知道些什么 |
[18:13] | Uh, he worked at a golf course. | 他在高尔夫球场工作 |
[18:14] | Greenskeeper. No wife, no kids. | 草坪管理员 单身无子 |
[18:18] | I went to his place; he didn’t have much. | 我去过他住的地方 没什么值钱的东西 |
[18:20] | Gonna be hard to find anything probative in this wreckage. | 在这残骸里找出点证据可不容易 |
[18:23] | That’s strange. | 这很奇怪 |
[18:25] | White crystals embedded in the rim of the trunk, | 有白色晶体结晶在卡车边缘 |
[18:28] | right above where we found the gas can. | 就在之前汽油罐的正上方 |
[18:35] | You know, I swear I smell garlic. | 我绝对闻到蒜味了 |
[18:37] | Looks like someone dropped something in here. | 看起来有人把东西掉在这了 |
[18:39] | 巴勒莫赌场 | |
[18:42] | Someone who works at the Palermo. | 这个人在巴勒莫工作 |
[18:44] | It’s a casino I.D. badge. | 这是一张赌场身份牌 |
[18:46] | The name and photo are burnt off. | 名字和照片已经烧掉了 |
[18:48] | If the RFID chip in it somehow survived the fire… | 如果射频识别芯片没被火烧坏的话 |
[18:51] | Maybe we found our killer. | 也许就能找到凶手了 |
[19:05] | 巴勒莫酒店 赌场 姓名 桑迪·拉肯 员工证号 P33429913 | |
[19:08] | Sandy Larken?! | 桑迪·拉肯 |
[19:11] | How long have you been standing there? | 你站在那多久了 |
[19:12] | Do you have any idea who she is? | 你知道她是谁吗 |
[19:14] | No. Why? | 不知道 怎么了 |
[19:16] | Two years ago, I bought a motorcycle. | 两年前 我买过一辆摩托车 |
[19:18] | You bought a motorcycle? | 你还买摩托车 |
[19:19] | The point is, the previous owner | 重点是 它的前车主 |
[19:21] | was Sandy Larken’s boyfriend, | 是桑迪·拉肯的男朋友 |
[19:23] | who died on the bike after they broke up, | 他们分手后 他骑摩托时 |
[19:25] | in a most unusual traffic mishap. | 因一次极罕见的车祸离世 |
[19:33] | Is Sandy Larken involved | 桑迪·拉肯跟最近发生的 |
[19:34] | in this most recent vehicular tragedy? | 车辆惨案有关吗 |
[19:36] | She’s a person of interest. | 她是嫌疑犯 |
[19:38] | Interesting. I want in. | 很有趣 加我一个 |
[19:42] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[19:43] | I-I can’t believe this. | 我简直无法相信 |
[19:45] | Y-You really think someone would do something to hurt Burt? | 你真的认为有人伤害了伯特吗 |
[19:49] | Kill him. | 是杀了他 |
[19:50] | Burn him alive. | 把他活活烧死 |
[19:51] | Settle. | 别激动 |
[19:53] | So, Miss Larken, | 拉肯小姐 |
[19:54] | we found your I.D. in Burt’s car. | 我们在伯特的车里找到了你的身份证 |
[19:57] | Do you have any idea how it got there? | 为什么你的身份证会在那儿 |
[19:58] | Oh, we work together. | 我们在一起工作 |
[20:00] | Actually, I’m a concierge at the Palermo. | 实际上我是巴勒莫的礼宾员 |
[20:03] | It’s my job to shuttle high rollers | 我的工作是把那些豪赌之人 |
[20:05] | to the Glenn Alden Golf Course. | 送到格伦·奥尔登高尔夫球场 |
[20:06] | Burt’s a greenskeeper there. | 伯特是那的草坪管理员 |
[20:08] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[20:09] | I lost my badge last week. | 我的工作证上周不见了 |
[20:11] | I guess I must’ve dropped it in Burt’s car, | 我想肯定是伯特送我回家时 |
[20:14] | when he was giving me a ride home. | 掉在他车里了 |
[20:16] | Did Burt give you a ride home often? | 伯特经常送你回家吗 |
[20:19] | Yes. | 对 |
[20:20] | We were seeing each other. | 我们以前交往过 |
[20:22] | Oh, you were intimately involved. | 你们曾是男女朋友啊 |
[20:24] | He was a little odd, but I liked him. | 他是有点古怪 但我那时挺喜欢他的 |
[20:27] | When my dog got sick, he was really there for me, | 我的狗生病时 他帮了很大的忙 |
[20:29] | and I kissed him, and that’s when we started dating. | 我吻了他 于是我们就开始约会了 |
[20:32] | When did you break up with him? | 你们什么时候分手的 |
[20:35] | How… how did you know we broke up? | 你 你怎么知道我们分手了 |
[20:37] | Oh, I know. I know about you. | 我知道 我知道你的事 |
[20:39] | – Hodges… – Oh, that… that’s right, we’ve met. | -霍奇斯 -我想起来了 我们见过面 |
[20:43] | You were so sweet to me when Peter died | 彼特死于那场可怕的摩托车事故时 |
[20:46] | in that horrible motorcycle accident. | 你帮了我不少 |
[20:48] | I don’t know what it is with me and guys. | 我不知道我跟男人间是怎么了 |
[20:50] | I have the worst luck. | 我总是交不上好运 |
[20:53] | So, why did you and Burt break up? | 那你跟伯特为什么分手 |
[20:55] | Well, the truth is I liked Burt more as a friend. | 事实上 我还是觉得和伯特做朋友更好 |
[21:00] | I can’t believe the last time we talked– | 不敢相信我们最后一次谈话 |
[21:04] | well, texted– was when I dumped him. | 应该是发短信 是我甩了他的时候 |
[21:07] | And when was that? | 那是什么时候 |
[21:09] | – Two days ago. – Miss Larkin, | -两天前 -拉肯小姐 |
[21:11] | can you account for your whereabouts yesterday? | 能说说你昨天的行程吗 |
[21:13] | Like, where I was? | 像是我去了哪里吗 |
[21:15] | I was at my friend’s salon. | 我在我朋友的沙龙 |
[21:17] | She’s learning how to do waxing | 她正在学除毛 |
[21:19] | and needed someone to practice on. | 所以需要个小白鼠练手 |
[21:21] | I got a free haircut, too. | 我还免费剪了个头发 |
[21:25] | I was there. | 我就在那儿 |
[21:26] | Just ask. | 你尽管去问 |
[21:27] | Oh, we will. | 我们会问的 |
[21:30] | Looks like you’ve had some success here. | 看起来你大有收获呀 |
[21:33] | Whoever wrapped Grace Goodwin’s body | 用防水布包裹格蕾丝·古德温尸体的人 |
[21:34] | in that tarp, left behind some pretty good fingerprints | 留下了一些很完整的指纹 |
[21:37] | I’m running through the system right now. | 我正在系统里搜索匹配结果呢 |
[21:43] | Hey, uh, I think your wife’s | 我想是你老婆 |
[21:44] | 芭芭拉 | |
[21:45] | calling you there, boss man. | 打来的 老大 |
[21:47] | Yeah, I’ll call her back later. Thank you. | 知道了 我待会打给她 谢谢 |
[21:50] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[21:51] | Yeah… | 没事 |
[21:54] | My granddaughter’s starting to have nightmares again. | 我的外孙女又开始做噩梦了 |
[21:58] | About the whole McKeen kidnapping thing? | 梦见被麦基恩绑架那事吗 |
[22:00] | Yeah, yeah. It started right afterwards, | 对 事发之后她就开始做噩梦 |
[22:02] | but then it got better for a while, you know. | 后来有所好转了 |
[22:04] | But a couple months ago, it… | 可几个月前 又开始… |
[22:08] | it’s always hard when kids are involved. | 有小孩子被牵扯进来时总是很棘手 |
[22:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:12] | 匹配成功 | |
[22:13] | What you got? | 找到什么了 |
[22:14] | 匹配结果 康纳·杜尔曼 | |
[22:15] | Hello, Connor Durman. | 你好啊 康纳·杜尔曼 |
[22:17] | That’s a work card | 他在”绿薄荷犀牛” |
[22:18] | from the Spearmint Rhino. | 这家俱乐部工作 |
[22:21] | Now, that’s interesting. | 这下有意思了 |
[22:22] | Working on your payback theory, | 根据你的复仇理论 |
[22:24] | I started looking for anyone who might’ve wanted revenge | 我开始寻找可能想为艾莉森·丽丝性侵案 |
[22:27] | for Alison Liss’s sexual assault. | 进行复仇的人 |
[22:30] | Pretty good suspect. | 这嫌犯刚好符合 |
[22:31] | This guy owns the Spearmint Rhino. | 他是绿薄荷犀牛俱乐部的老板 |
[22:34] | Tony Lash? | 托尼·拉什 |
[22:35] | Know him? | 你认识 |
[22:36] | By reputation. | 声名狼藉 |
[22:37] | Prostitution, drugs, all that good stuff. | 嫖娼 贩毒 尽干这些勾当 |
[22:39] | Oh, well, allegedly. He was also a suspect | 还没有真凭实据 他还是去年 |
[22:41] | in the murder of an informant last year. | 一起线人被杀案的嫌疑人 |
[22:44] | Okay, what does all this have to do with Alison Liss? | 好吧 但这些跟艾莉森·丽丝有什么关系 |
[22:46] | She is Lash’s niece. | 她是拉什的侄女 |
[22:49] | The house she was renting belongs to him, | 她租的那栋房子是他的 |
[22:50] | so our home invasion crew not only messed with his property, | 所以此案中的入室团伙不仅动了他的财产 |
[22:54] | they messed with his family. | 还惹了他的家人 |
[22:56] | And gave Lash a good reason to be out for blood. | 这给了拉什寻仇的绝佳理由 |
[22:59] | Maybe enough reason to send | 也许足以让他派这个 |
[23:00] | this Durman fellow to collect. | 叫杜尔曼的家伙去报仇 |
[23:18] | – Hey, Jimmy! – Crystal, how are you? | -吉米 -克莉斯多 你最近怎么样 |
[23:22] | – Good. – How you doing? | -挺好的 -你怎么样 |
[23:23] | Staying out of trouble? | 没惹麻烦吧 |
[23:24] | Agh! It’s more fun to be in trouble, you know that. | 惹麻烦才有趣嘛 你知道的 |
[23:27] | Do you know this guy– Connor Durman? | 你认识这个人吗 康纳·杜尔曼 |
[23:29] | Yeah. | 认识 |
[23:30] | Uh, he works the door. | 他在这守门 |
[23:32] | Don’t think he’s on tonight, though. | 不过他今晚不当班 |
[23:34] | How about the big boss, Tony Lash? | 那大老板 托尼·拉什呢 |
[23:37] | He isn’t here, either. | 他也不在 |
[23:39] | So no one’s here tonight, huh? | 那今晚这没人咯 |
[23:41] | Wish I could help. | 真希望我能帮上忙 |
[23:42] | Look, I’m up next. | 下一个该我了 |
[23:44] | Whoa-whoa. I need your help. | 等等 我需要你的帮忙 |
[23:53] | Tony Lash isn’t here, for real. | 托尼·拉什真的不在这 |
[23:55] | Connor is in the Champagne Room. | 康纳在香槟房里 |
[23:59] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[24:03] | 香槟房 | |
[24:17] | Uh, excuse me, ladies, | 打扰了 女士们 |
[24:18] | I hate to interrupt your fun, | 真不想扫了你们的兴 |
[24:20] | but I need a word with Mr. Durman. | 但是我要跟杜尔曼先生聊一下 |
[24:23] | Who the hell are you, huh? | 你他妈是谁 |
[24:24] | I’m the cops. | 我是警察 |
[24:27] | What is this all about? | 你要找我干嘛 |
[24:28] | We’ll talk about that downtown. | 我们去警区慢慢谈 |
[24:30] | I don’t think so, all right? | 我可不想去 |
[24:32] | Oh, you don’t think so? | 不想去 |
[24:33] | I just paid 400 bucks for this bottle. | 我刚花了四百块买的这瓶酒 |
[24:35] | I got six more dances coming to me, so, | 我还有六支舞要看呢 |
[24:37] | you boys are gonna have to wait. | 你们就等等吧 |
[24:41] | I really don’t think so. | 我可不这么想 |
[24:42] | I’m your new dance partner. | 我是你的新舞伴 |
[24:48] | We found your fingerprints | 我们在包裹格蕾丝·古德温尸体的 |
[24:49] | on the tarp that Grace Goodwin’s body was wrapped up in. | 防水布上找到了你的指纹 |
[24:54] | That tarp was in the back of my truck. | 那布是放在我后备箱里的 |
[24:56] | Somebody stole it last week. | 上礼拜被人偷了 |
[24:57] | I thought you were just the muscle that Tony Lash hired | 我原以为是托尼·拉什雇你 |
[25:00] | to kill the crew that raped and robbed his niece. | 干掉抢劫强奸他侄女的那伙人 |
[25:03] | But then this lab report came up. | 可是后来化验报告出来了 |
[25:05] | And the DNA showed that you raped Alison Liss. | DNA结果显示是你强奸了艾莉森·丽丝 |
[25:10] | So that means you were the third person | 也就是说你是入室团伙中的 |
[25:11] | in the home invasion crew. | 第三个人 |
[25:13] | If that’s the case, why are you still alive | 如果是这样的话 为什么其他俩人都死了 |
[25:16] | when the other two guys are dead? | 而你却安然无恙 |
[25:19] | Because when Tony Lash put the screws to you, | 因为当托尼·拉什让你解决这伙人时 |
[25:22] | you lied about the rape, | 你隐瞒了强奸的事 |
[25:23] | and you dimed out your buddies to save your ass. | 为了保全自己 你出卖了你的兄弟 |
[25:27] | Here’s a chance to save your ass again. | 现在你还有个自保的机会 |
[25:31] | Give me Tony Lash. | 把托尼·拉什供出来 |
[25:33] | – I can’t. – Wrong answer! | -我不能这么做 -你必须这么做 |
[25:35] | I can’t ’cause Lash ain’t stupid, all right? | 拉什又不傻 我不能这么做 |
[25:37] | He’s not the one who came to me and put a gun to my head. | 而且拿着枪来威胁我的人不是他 |
[25:39] | Who did? | 那是谁 |
[25:41] | This guy, uh… | 那家伙叫… |
[25:44] | name’s Dave. | 戴夫 |
[25:45] | From Detroit. | 从底特律来的 |
[25:47] | He works for Lash. | 是拉什的手下 |
[25:49] | And I told him what we did. | 然后我把我们干的事告诉了他 |
[25:53] | Hell, we didn’t know it was Lash’s place, | 该死 我们又不知道那是拉什的房子 |
[25:54] | Lash’s niece. | 拉什的侄女 |
[25:56] | Told him it was J.D. who, uh… | 我告诉他是J.D…. |
[26:04] | …raped Alison. | 强奸了艾莉森 |
[26:05] | You are a piece of work, man. | 你可真有本事 |
[26:07] | Well, he wanted to know where to find J.D.,Duke, | 他想知道去哪儿能找到J.D.和杜克 |
[26:09] | and made me take him to the house, | 然后让我带他去他们家 |
[26:13] | and I swear to God, I did not even go inside there. | 我对天发誓 我都没进去 |
[26:15] | Tell me about Grace Goodwin. | 格蕾丝·古德温是怎么回事 |
[26:17] | He took her in her car, | 他把她带到她车上 |
[26:18] | and he had me follow them to this abandoned warehouse. | 让我跟着他们到了一座废弃的仓库 |
[26:22] | He took my tire iron and tarp, | 他拿走了我的撬胎棒和防水布 |
[26:24] | told me to get lost. | 然后就让我滚蛋了 |
[26:25] | That’s the last I saw of them. | 那是我最后一次看到他们 |
[26:28] | Where can I find this “Dave from Detroit”? | 我们去哪儿能找到这个”底特律来的戴夫” |
[26:30] | I don’t know; I only saw him that one night. | 我不知道 我只在那天晚上见过他 |
[26:37] | News flash: | 最新消息 |
[26:39] | your man-killer, Sandy Larken, | 你的那位男友杀手桑迪·拉肯 |
[26:40] | her alibi checked out– she was caught on tape. | 她确实有不在场证明 监控器录下来了 |
[26:42] | There’s surveillance in a beauty salon? | 美容院也有监控吗 |
[26:44] | This is Vegas. | 这儿可是拉斯维加斯 |
[26:45] | The friend’s salon is at the Fashion Arcade at the Tangiers. | 她朋友的美容院在丹吉尔赌场的时尚长廊 |
[26:50] | Are these my crystals from the car trunk? | 这是我在汽车后备箱发现的晶体吗 |
[26:52] | Yes– tetraphosphorus decaoxide. | 没错 是五氧化二磷 |
[26:55] | That’s byproduct of phosphine gas and oxygen, right? | 是磷化氢气体被氧化后产生的副产品 对吗 |
[26:58] | – Right. – I don’t get it. | -没错 -我不明白 |
[27:00] | How does phosphine gas | 磷化氢气体怎么会 |
[27:01] | get in the trunk of Burt Markell’s car? | 跑到伯特·马克尔车的后备箱里呢 |
[27:03] | Source is usually phosphoric acid. | 来源一般是磷酸 |
[27:05] | How it got in his trunk, total mystery. | 怎么到他后备箱里的 毫无头绪 |
[27:08] | Not to me. | 对我来说可不是 |
[27:09] | I just got the tox report back on Burt Markell. | 我刚刚拿回伯特·马克尔的毒检报告 |
[27:12] | Showed high levels of zinc in his system. | 报告显示他体内有大量的锌 |
[27:14] | Like the supplement? | 是营养补充物吗 |
[27:15] | Yeah. But these levels were off the charts. | 是 但是量严重超标了 |
[27:18] | I have a theory, though, | 我有个猜测 |
[27:19] | as to how Burt “Zinc’d out.” | 能解释伯特是怎么”锌超标”的 |
[27:23] | You guys have seen Caddyshack, haven’t you? | 你们看过《疯狂高尔夫》吧[美国电影] |
[27:27] | Mole poison. | 老鼠药 |
[27:28] | A greenskeeper’s best friend. | 高尔夫球场草坪管理员的最佳拍档 |
[27:31] | A greenskeeper like our friend Burt Markell. | 我们的朋友伯特·马克尔也是这么个管理员 |
[27:33] | 鼹鼠杀手 | |
[27:34] | You think Burt was killed by mole poison? | 你觉得伯特是被老鼠药毒死的吗 |
[27:36] | The active ingredient in mole poison is zinc phosphide. | 老鼠药的有效成分就是磷化锌 |
[27:40] | And when it comes into contact with potassium bicarbonate… | 而当它遇到碳酸氢钾时… |
[27:46] | it creates phosphine gas. | 就会产生磷化氢气体 |
[27:50] | And when that comes into contact with oxygen– | 而当它和氧气接触时… |
[27:53] | you may want to put those on for this– | 你们最好把这个戴上 |
[27:56] | creates a chemical reaction that is, well… | 产生的化学反应是… |
[28:01] | the bomb. | 爆炸 |
[28:02] | Smell the garlic? | 闻到大蒜味儿了吗 |
[28:05] | And I see the white crystals– | 我还看到白色晶体了 |
[28:08] | tetraphosphorous decaoxide. | 五氧化二磷 |
[28:12] | Well, this is impressive, | 这太帅了 |
[28:15] | but we didn’t find any mole poison in Burt’s trunk. | 但我们在伯特的后备箱没发现任何老鼠药 |
[28:18] | Well, that’s because | 那是因为 |
[28:19] | the mole poison wasn’t in his trunk, it was in Burt. | 老鼠药没在他后备箱里 而在伯特体内 |
[28:24] | Wait– he ingested mole poison? | 等一下 他吃了老鼠药 |
[28:26] | That would kill him. | 那会毒死他的 |
[28:27] | I checked Burt’s FriendAgenda page. | 我看了伯特的好友日志 |
[28:29] | He and Sandy Larken had a volatile relationship. | 他和桑迪·拉肯的关系很不稳定 |
[28:32] | And the day that Sandy broke up with him, | 桑迪和他分手的那天 |
[28:35] | he posted a virtual suicide note. | 他上传了一张虚拟的遗书 |
[28:37] | – Swallowing mole poison? – Yeah. | -说他要吞食老鼠药吗 -没错 |
[28:39] | And his stomach enzymes– like the potassium bicarbonate– | 而他胃里的酶 像碳酸氢钾一样 |
[28:44] | reacted with the poison to create the phosphine gas. | 和老鼠药发生反应产生磷化氢气体 |
[28:47] | So Burt didn’t swallow fire, he belched it. | 所以伯特没有吞火 而是喷火 |
[28:50] | Think about it: Burt runs out of gas. | 想想看 伯特汽车没油了 |
[28:52] | But being a greenskeeper, out of habit, | 但是作为一个草坪管理员 出于习惯 |
[28:54] | he keeps an extra can of gas in his trunk. | 他后备箱里会多备一罐汽油 |
[28:57] | The build-up of gas in his stomach causes Burt to burp. | 伯特胃里逐渐增多的气体导致他打了个嗝 |
[29:01] | Causing the phosphine gas to ignite. | 引燃了磷化氢气体 |
[29:03] | 汽油 | |
[29:03] | Combine that with the can of gasoline, | 把那个和那罐汽油结合起来 |
[29:06] | and Houston, we have a problem. | 就引发火灾 我们的麻烦也就来了 |
[29:09] | Explains Burt’s head injury, | 这就解释了伯特头部的伤口 |
[29:11] | it explains the searing of his esophagus and stomach | 还有他的食管和胃部 |
[29:14] | and the trachea, too. | 以及气管的灼伤 |
[29:15] | If he was trying to kill himself, why did he get in his car | 如果他想自杀 为什么他要 |
[29:18] | and drive across town? | 驱车到城另一边呢 |
[29:20] | I think I know someone we need to talk to. | 我想我知道咱们该问谁 |
[29:23] | Really? | 是吗 |
[29:24] | Well, this time, I’m doing all the talking. | 这次 还是由我来审问吧 |
[29:40] | You cops keep coming around, | 你们警察老来这儿逛荡 |
[29:42] | I’m gonna insist you pay the cover. | 我可得收你们钱了 |
[29:44] | Well, we can always | 我们也可以 |
[29:44] | have this conversation at my place. | 去我的地盘谈谈 |
[29:46] | There’s no cover charge and the drinks are free. | 不收费还免费提供饮料 |
[29:48] | Good night, ladies. | 晚安 女士们 |
[29:51] | Go on. | 去玩吧 |
[29:53] | So, how can I help the LVPD today? | 我今天能帮拉斯维加斯警察局什么忙 |
[29:57] | J.D. Kesey and Duke Givens. | J.D.凯西和杜克·吉文斯 |
[29:59] | What about ’em? | 他们怎么了 |
[30:00] | They’re two-thirds of a trio that messed up your niece. | 他们是乱搞你侄女三人组的其中两个人 |
[30:02] | Your boy Connor Durman gave up their names, | 你的手下康纳·杜尔曼供出了他们的名字 |
[30:05] | and now they’re dead. | 而现在他们都死了 |
[30:06] | I guess that’s called karma. | 我想这就是报应吧 |
[30:08] | I mean, considering what they did to poor little Alison. | 想想他们对可怜的艾莉森做的事 |
[30:11] | We know you had them killed, Tony. | 我们知道是你派人杀了他们 托尼 |
[30:13] | Right. The same way you knew | 是吗 就跟去年你们认为 |
[30:15] | I had that informant killed a year ago. | 是我杀了那个告密的人一样 |
[30:17] | Come on, man, we’ve done this dance already. | 拜托 老兄 这游戏玩够了吧 |
[30:20] | I mean, if you had anything, anything at all on me, | 如果你有证据 哪怕有一点证据能指控我 |
[30:23] | I wouldn’t be sitting here, would I? | 我也不会坐在这儿了 对吧 |
[30:25] | I hope you sleep okay, because you just | 我希望你晚上能睡得踏实 因为你刚刚 |
[30:28] | killed two innocent people | 杀死了两个无辜的人 |
[30:29] | and orphaned a six-year-old girl. | 还让一个六岁的小女孩成为了孤儿 |
[30:31] | Guess what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[30:33] | I sleep just fine. | 我睡得很踏实 |
[30:35] | Whoever you hired screwed up, Tony. | 你雇的人搞砸了 托尼 |
[30:37] | J.D. And Duke didn’t rape Alison– | J.D.和杜克没有强奸艾莉森 |
[30:39] | Connor did. He lied. | 是康纳干的 他说谎了 |
[30:42] | Sleep on that. | 希望你还能睡得踏实 |
[30:49] | I hope you got that phone tap in place. | 希望你已经把电话窃听器装好了 |
[30:51] | I just rattled Tony Lash’s cage. | 我刚把托尼·拉什惹毛了 |
[30:54] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 报警电话 您有什么紧急情况 |
[30:56] | Mommy told me to call. | 妈妈让我打的 |
[30:58] | Where is your mommy? Is she hurt? | 你妈妈在哪里 她受伤了吗 |
[31:01] | I don’t know where she is. | 我不知道她在哪儿 |
[31:02] | She told me to call if something happened. | 她告诉我有事发生的话就打电话 |
[31:04] | My uncle Steven and his friends won’t wake up. | 我舅舅史蒂文还有他的朋友都不起来 |
[31:07] | What’s your name, honey? | 你叫什么名字 亲爱的 |
[31:09] | Molly. | 我叫莫莉 |
[31:11] | Molly, are your uncle and his friends hurt? | 莫莉 你舅舅和他的朋友受伤了吗 |
[31:14] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[31:16] | Mommy said I should go wait outside for the police. | 妈妈说我应该到外面去等警察 |
[31:19] | Molly, wait. Don’t hang up, Molly. | 莫莉 等等 别挂电话 莫莉 |
[31:21] | How many times have you listened to that? | 你都听了多少遍了 |
[31:22] | Too many. | 太多次了 |
[31:24] | I heard about Katie. | 我听说凯蒂的事了 |
[31:27] | Nick’s really worried about you. | 尼克真的很担心你 |
[31:30] | Now I am, too. | 我也很担心你 |
[31:32] | When my kids were growing up, | 我孩子年纪还小时 |
[31:34] | I-I coached ’em what to do in an emergency: | 我教过他们遇到紧急情况该怎么做 |
[31:39] | “Call 911, go to the neighbors. | “打电话报警 找邻居帮忙 |
[31:41] | If they’re not home, wait outside.” | 如果他们不在家 在外面等着” |
[31:43] | That’s really good advice. | 这是个好建议 |
[31:44] | Coming from a dad who’s a cop, yeah. | 当然 毕竟他们父亲是做警察的 |
[31:46] | I mean, we see tragedy every day; we come to expect it. | 我们每天都会看到悲剧 可以预料到… |
[31:50] | It’s part of the job. | 这是工作的一部分 |
[31:51] | But my daughter Maya didn’t want to raise Katie that way. | 但我的女儿玛雅不想这样教育凯蒂 |
[31:55] | You know, didn’t want her living in fear. | 不想让她生活在恐惧中 |
[31:58] | And now she is. | 但她现在就是 |
[31:59] | Yes, she is. | 是的 |
[32:00] | Just like Molly. | 就像莫莉一样 |
[32:04] | Trying not to show it; trying to be strong. | 学会尽量掩饰 假装坚强 |
[32:09] | You know, something’s not right here. | 这案子有点不对劲 |
[32:11] | We-we’ve got a… we’ve got a revenge killing | 这是一件报复仇杀 |
[32:15] | staged to look like a home invasion. | 打算弄得像入室抢劫 |
[32:17] | Look at these photos. | 看看这些照片 |
[32:18] | Only one part of the house has been touched, ransacked. | 只有房子的一个部分被动过 被洗劫 |
[32:22] | The area where the TV and the stereo are. | 是放电视和音响的地方 |
[32:24] | And the CDs and the DVDs. | 还有放CD和DVD的地方 |
[32:26] | It’s not a very good “staging.” | 策划得很失败 |
[32:28] | So you’re thinking that whoever did this | 所以你认为无论是谁做的 |
[32:30] | was looking for something. | 一定在找某个东西 |
[32:32] | Yeah, but I’m also thinking that | 对 而且我还觉得 |
[32:33] | Molly’s mom coached her, | 莫莉的妈妈训练她的方式 |
[32:35] | just like I coached my kids. | 就像我训练我的孩子 |
[32:37] | But I’m a cop. | 但我是个警察 |
[32:38] | I knew what threats in the world I was afraid of. | 我知道我要提防的是什么样的危险 |
[32:40] | So what was Grace Goodwin afraid of? | 那格蕾丝·古德温又在害怕什么 |
[32:42] | Right. | 没错 |
[32:43] | And what’s our killer looking for? | 而我们的凶手又在找什么 |
[32:45] | We got missing pieces of this puzzle. | 我们漏掉了这个谜题的某个细节 |
[32:52] | Oh, my God, Burt ate mole poison? | 天啊 伯特吃了老鼠药 |
[32:55] | That is so… disgusting. | 这也太…恶心了吧 |
[32:58] | And fatal. | 也很致命 |
[32:59] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:01] | Thank you, I… | 谢谢你们 我… |
[33:03] | I feel like you’ve brought me closure. | 你们给了我一个答案 |
[33:06] | Uh, actually, um… | 事实上… |
[33:08] | …we are also | 我们也 |
[33:10] | in need of some closure, Miss Larken. | 需要一个答案 拉肯小姐 |
[33:12] | You said the last time that you communicated | 你说你最后一次联系伯特 |
[33:14] | with Burt was three days ago– | 是在三天前 |
[33:16] | “Dear John” 美国电影 又名《分手信》 | |
[33:16] | that “Dear John” Text. | 给他发了一条”亲爱的约翰”的短信 |
[33:18] | His-his name’s “Burt.” | 他的名字是伯特 |
[33:21] | Right. | 没错 |
[33:21] | Uh, the point is that you dumped him, | 问题在于你把他甩了 |
[33:23] | but that was not the last time that you communicated with him. | 但那并不是你最后一次联系他 |
[33:25] | Yes, it was. | 那是最后一次 |
[33:26] | No, it wasn’t. | 不是 |
[33:28] | You sent him a text an hour before he died. | 你在他死前一小时给他发了短信 |
[33:30] | No, I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[33:31] | We have the phone records, Sandy. | 我们有你的电话记录 桑迪 |
[33:34] | Sh-She has the phone records. | 她…她有电话记录 |
[33:35] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[33:38] | You invited him to dinner. | 你邀请他去吃晚餐 |
[33:41] | I… I wondered why Tad didn’t get my invite. | 难怪泰德没有收到我的邀请 |
[33:45] | Who’s Tad? | 泰德是谁 |
[33:47] | My new boyfriend. | 我的新男友 |
[33:48] | I… the text was meant for him, not Burt. | 我…那条信息是发给他的 不是伯特 |
[33:51] | Oops. | 一不小心 |
[33:53] | Oops? | 一不小心 |
[33:54] | You-you send a man | 你给一个吃了老鼠药 |
[33:56] | in the throes of a mole-poison suicide false hope, | 而倍受折磨的人 一个假的希望 |
[33:58] | send him racing to the E.R. to get his stomach pumped | 让他跑去急诊室洗胃 |
[34:02] | for dinner, and-and-and all you can say is “Oops”? | 就为了赴约 结果你却说”一不小心” |
[34:05] | He was on his way to the hospital? | 他在去医院的路上 |
[34:08] | We think so. | 我们是这样认为的 |
[34:09] | His car was parked two blocks away. | 他的车就停在医院附近 |
[34:12] | I feel really bad. | 我真的感到很遗憾 |
[34:14] | Of course you do. | 当然啦 |
[34:19] | Oh, hi, Tad. | 泰德 |
[34:22] | No, I-I don’t think I’m busy. | 没事 我不忙 |
[34:24] | I think we’re just about done? | 我想我们已经说完了吧 |
[34:26] | – Yes. – Thank you. | -是的 -谢谢 |
[34:28] | I will be there in ten. | 我十分钟之内就能赶到 |
[34:29] | And I am so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[34:30] | I was such a bitch to you | 错过晚餐 |
[34:32] | about missing dinner. | 都是我的错 |
[34:33] | You are not gonna believe this story. | 你肯定不会相信刚才的事 |
[34:37] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[34:40] | She’s a black widow. | 她是个黑寡妇 |
[34:42] | And one day, I’m gonna prove it. | 总有一天我会证明这一点 |
[34:46] | There you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[34:49] | I think your granddad’ll be here in a second. | 你的外公马上就来接你 |
[34:55] | Tell you what, | 跟你说 |
[34:57] | if you want anything, | 如果你想要什么 |
[35:00] | call this number, okay? | 打这个电话 好吗 |
[35:03] | Anytime, day or night. | 任何时间 无论白天或晚上 |
[35:05] | You call and I answer. | 你打 我就会接 |
[35:14] | You want me to read to you for a sec? | 你想让我读一会儿给你吗 |
[35:16] | No. | 不想 |
[35:17] | Mommy said if anything ever happened to her, | 妈妈说如果她发生什么事了 |
[35:21] | I should find a good person. | 我应该找到一个好人 |
[35:24] | Like you. | 就像你一样 |
[35:26] | And give this to them. | 然后把这个给他 |
[35:52] | Grace, I want to be a part of your life. | 格蕾丝 我想要成为你生活的一部分 |
[35:54] | No, Dad, you’ll never be a part of my life. | 不 爸爸 你永远都别想走进我的 |
[35:57] | Or Molly’s. | 或是莫莉的生活 |
[35:59] | You know what you did. | 你知道你做过什么 |
[36:00] | To me, and to Steven. | 对我 对史蒂文 |
[36:01] | Honey, I got help. | 亲爱的 我已经好了 |
[36:03] | I’m a different man– | 我已经改过自新了 |
[36:04] | I want us to be a family again. | 我希望我们再次成为一家人 |
[36:06] | You’re lucky you’re not in prison. | 你没有入狱已经很幸运了 |
[36:08] | If you come near me or Molly, | 如果你再接近我或是莫莉 |
[36:10] | I’ll go straight to the cops. | 我就直接报警 |
[36:11] | I’ll see you rot in jail. | 你永远都别想出来 |
[36:14] | That’s Grace’s dad’s confession | 这个格蕾丝爸爸的 |
[36:16] | on tape, as far as I’m concerned. | 忏悔录音 |
[36:18] | This is what our killer was after. | 这就是凶手要找的 |
[36:20] | But I’m confused. | 但我不明白 |
[36:22] | I thought we were looking at Tony Lash for these murders. | 我以为这几件谋杀案要抓的是托尼·拉什 |
[36:25] | I mean, we got a witness that puts | 我们有一个证人证明 |
[36:26] | one of Lash’s guys in the house, | 拉什的一个手下在现场 |
[36:28] | doing the killings for him. | 帮他杀人 |
[36:30] | Well, maybe he wasn’t just killing for him. | 也许他不只是为了自己杀人 |
[36:34] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[36:39] | Hi, Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[36:44] | CSI Russell said you still had some questions for me. | 调查员罗素说你还有问题要问我 |
[36:47] | What’s your connection to Tony Lash? | 你和托尼·拉什是什么关系 |
[36:49] | Who? | 谁 |
[36:50] | I-I mean, I don’t know any Tony Lash. | 我不认识什么托尼·拉什 |
[36:53] | What about Dave? | 那戴夫呢 |
[36:55] | “Detroit Dave”? What about him? | “底特律的戴夫” 认识他吗 |
[36:57] | What’s this about? | 什么意思 |
[37:09] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[37:10] | You really want to play it this way? Really? | 你真的要这样装吗 真的吗 |
[37:12] | – ‘Cause I’ll play with you. – I’m not playing! | -我可以跟你装下去 -我没有在装 |
[37:13] | I don’t know what any of this is about! | 我真的什么都不知道 |
[37:14] | That is your confession to molesting your own son and daughter. | 这是你承认骚扰你儿子和女儿的录音 |
[37:18] | Grace recorded it, man. | 格蕾丝全录下来了 |
[37:26] | This is some kind of trick. | 这是一个骗局 |
[37:27] | Trick? No, no, no. | 骗局 不 不 |
[37:29] | No tricks. | 不是骗局 |
[37:30] | I don’t know anything about any recording. | 我不知道有什么录音 |
[37:31] | That disc is why you had them killed. | 这段录音就是你杀害他们的原因 |
[37:34] | That disc is why you joined up | 这段录音就是你联合托尼·拉什 |
[37:35] | with Tony Lash to beat and murder four people, | 一起伤害以及谋杀了四个人的原因 |
[37:39] | including your own son and daughter. | 包括你亲生儿子和女儿 |
[37:42] | No! | 不是的 |
[37:44] | I loved my daughter! | 我爱我的女儿 |
[37:45] | And my son! | 和儿子 |
[37:51] | I know I hurt them. | 我知道我伤害过他们 |
[37:53] | I know I did. | 我心里清楚 |
[37:55] | But that was a very long time ago. | 但那是很久以前的事情了 |
[37:57] | I’m not that man anymore. | 我已经洗心革面 |
[37:59] | And all I wanted was the chance to prove it… | 我只求一个机会让我证明自己 |
[38:03] | have my family back together again. | 让家人回到我身边 |
[38:05] | Well, that may have been what you wanted. | 也许这是你想要的 |
[38:07] | But that damn sure wasn’t what Grace or Steven wanted. | 但格蕾丝和史蒂文并不这么想 |
[38:09] | There was no way in hell she was letting you go near Molly. | 她不会让你靠近莫莉 哪怕一步 |
[38:13] | And I think that Grace | 我想格蕾丝即便是离开人世 |
[38:15] | wanted us to find that, so that even in death, | 也希望我们能找到这盘光碟 |
[38:19] | she can bear witness against you. | 这就是她的证据 |
[38:20] | It doesn’t matter what you think. | 我不管你怎么想 |
[38:23] | My family is the most important thing to me. | 对我来说 家人是最重要的 |
[38:25] | I would die before I hurt them again. | 就算要我死 我也不会再伤害他们 |
[38:29] | I don’t think he knew anything about that recording. | 我觉得他对录音的事一无所知 |
[38:31] | What about the murders? | 那谋杀案呢 |
[38:32] | Don’t think he knew anything about them, either. | 看来他也不知情 |
[38:34] | Okay, so, what do we got? | 好吧 我们掌握了哪些线索 |
[38:35] | We have two of our victims– | 这两位死者 |
[38:37] | J.D. and Duke, | J.D.和杜克 |
[38:38] | clearly connect to Tony Lash. | 肯定是托尼·拉什指使的 |
[38:40] | Revenge killing for raping his niece. | 为报强奸他侄女之仇 |
[38:42] | And the other two– Grace and Steven Goodwin– to Bruce, | 而格蕾丝·古德温和史蒂文·古德温 |
[38:45] | to cover up for his past crimes. | 本以为是布鲁斯杀人灭口 |
[38:47] | But if Bruce didn’t hook up with Lash | 但如果不是布鲁斯和拉什 |
[38:50] | to commit these murders, the question is who did? | 沆瀣一气杀的人 那又是谁呢 |
[38:53] | Just got off the phone with Brass. | 我刚和布拉斯讲完电话 |
[38:54] | The wiretap on Lash’s phone just came through. | 他成功地窃听到了拉什的电话 |
[38:58] | I guess Brass really did rattle his cage. | 看来布拉斯这次真把他惹毛了 |
[39:00] | Did he reach out to “Dave from Detroit”? | 他联系那位”底特律的戴夫”了吗 |
[39:02] | Brass just found him | 布拉斯刚找到他的尸体 |
[39:03] | – with a bullet in his head. – Really. | -一枪爆头 -真的吗 |
[39:05] | So Dave’s not talking. | 戴夫也死无对证了 |
[39:06] | No, but we got someone else was talking plenty | 确实 不过窃听到的拉什的电话里 |
[39:09] | on that wiretap to Lash. | 有人透露了更多东西 |
[39:11] | Turns out he’s got a girlfriend, | 他还有个女朋友 |
[39:13] | who, for once, is age appropriate. | 破天荒头一次 居然与他年纪相仿 |
[39:17] | Packing up are you, Mrs. Goodwin? | 收拾东西呢 古德温夫人 |
[39:19] | Oh, yes, yes. | 是啊 |
[39:22] | Uh, your officers told me earlier | 之前有警察告诉我 |
[39:24] | that they had released the crime scene. | 犯罪现场已经解禁 |
[39:29] | It’s so hard, but it… | 虽然这很艰难 但… |
[39:32] | it has to be done. | 终归要收拾 |
[39:33] | Did you feel the same way about killing your grandkids? | 你杀自己的孙子孙女时也是这么想的吗 |
[39:36] | – Excuse me? – You know, when I first | -你说什么 -我第一次听说 |
[39:37] | heard about you and Tony Lash as a couple, | 你和托尼·拉什是一对时 |
[39:40] | I just, I didn’t get it. | 我还不敢相信呢 |
[39:41] | Yeah, he said that you two were high-school sweethearts; | 他说你俩高中时也算青梅竹马 |
[39:43] | that you reconnected after all these years. | 多年后你又联系了他 |
[39:45] | It was a really sweet story. | 真是个美好的爱情故事 |
[39:48] | You got a lot of stuff to go through there, don’t you? | 你有好多东西要收拾啊 不是吗 |
[39:50] | I guess I could save her some time. | 我来帮你节省点时间 |
[39:52] | That is, if you’re looking for a… | 如果你是在找 |
[39:54] | a recording of your son’s confession, | 你儿子忏悔时的录音的话 |
[39:57] | I made you a copy for you. | 我帮你拷贝了一份 |
[39:59] | Actually, you know what, it’s more for your lawyer. | 其实给你的律师更合适 |
[40:02] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我完全不知道你们在说什么 |
[40:05] | My grandchildren were beaten to death in this house. | 我的孙子孙女就在这栋房子里被活活打死 |
[40:08] | How dare you accuse me! | 你们怎能反过来指控我 |
[40:09] | Oh, we don’t have to accuse you of anything. | 不用我们多说什么 |
[40:12] | You already took care of that yourself. | 你自己已经不打自招了 |
[40:14] | Another little recording I want you to listen to. | 再请你听一段录音 |
[40:16] | Damn it, Tony, they just arrested Bruce. | 该死 托尼 他们把布鲁斯抓走了 |
[40:19] | Sooner or later the cops are going | 警察迟早会发现 |
[40:20] | – to figure out who did this. – Calm down, Agnes. | -是谁干的 -冷静点 安吉丝 |
[40:22] | Calm down?! | 我怎么冷静 |
[40:23] | They’re never gonna connect this to us. | 警察绝不会找到咱们头上 |
[40:25] | They’re going to find out we’re together; | 他们会发现我们在一起 |
[40:27] | that I got you to kill my grandkids | 还有你杀那两个恶棍复仇时 |
[40:29] | while you were taking your revenge on those two thugs. | 为我结果了我的孙子孙女 |
[40:32] | Boy, your family has a bad habit of getting | 你们一家人都喜欢 |
[40:34] | caught confessing on tape. Don’t you think? | 在录音的时候供认罪行 是不是 |
[40:36] | I get Tony, revenge killing. | 托尼复仇心切我明白 |
[40:39] | But you… | 可你呢 |
[40:41] | you had him murder your own grandson, | 你让他杀了你的 |
[40:43] | your own granddaughter. | 孙子和孙女 |
[40:44] | How could you do that? | 你怎么下得了手 |
[40:46] | To protect Bruce? | 就为了保护布鲁斯吗 |
[40:47] | You don’t understand. | 你当然不懂 |
[40:49] | How could you? | 你怎么能明白呢 |
[40:51] | Bruce is my everything; my baby. | 布鲁斯是我的一切 我的最爱 |
[40:54] | There is nothing I wouldn’t do to protect him. | 为了保护他我什么都做得出来 |
[40:57] | And Grace… Steven, Molly– what about them? | 那格蕾丝 史蒂文和莫莉算什么呢 |
[40:59] | Bruce tried everything | 布鲁斯倾尽全力 |
[41:00] | to bring the family back together. | 想让他们一家人团聚 |
[41:02] | My son is not perfect. | 我儿子并非完人 |
[41:05] | But Grace, that little bitch. | 但格蕾丝那个贱人 |
[41:07] | She tricked him. | 竟敢欺骗我儿子 |
[41:09] | And she was gonna tell everyone. | 还要昭告天下 |
[41:11] | Come on, they were your own flesh and blood. | 他们身上都留着你的血 |
[41:14] | They didn’t grow inside of me. | 他们又不是在我肚子里长大的 |
[41:16] | I didn’t give them life, feed them from my own breast. | 不是我亲生亲养 不是喝我的奶长大 |
[41:18] | Judge me when you’ve lived that. | 等你够岁数了再来评判我 |
[41:21] | We don’t have to live that to judge you. | 不用等到那时候 |
[41:24] | We already know what you are. | 我们已经知道你是什么东西了 |
[41:36] | What do you think? | 味道怎么样 |
[41:37] | Good, thank you. | 挺好 谢谢 |
[41:41] | My wife made a whole bunch. | 我老婆做了一大包 |
[41:42] | For the flight. | 带着飞机上吃 |
[41:45] | I’ve never been to Virginia. | 我从没去过弗吉尼亚州 |
[41:47] | To my cousin’s. | 去我表哥那里 |
[41:48] | Oh, well, Virginia’s very nice. | 是吗 弗吉尼亚州很漂亮 |
[41:50] | I think you’ll like it. | 你会喜欢的 |
[41:51] | I used to live there, for a while, when I was a kid. | 我小时候在那住过一阵子 |
[41:54] | – Really? – Mm-hmm. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[41:55] | I lived a lot of places, actually. | 其实我住过好多地方 |
[41:56] | Moved around a lot. | 到处搬家 |
[41:58] | It can be scary, I know. | 感觉挺吓人的 我知道 |
[42:00] | New places, new people. | 新的地方 新的人们 |
[42:02] | But you’re gonna make a lot of friends. | 不过你可以交到很多新朋友 |
[42:08] | You still got that number I gave you? | 我给你的号码你还留着吗 |
[42:12] | Good. | 很好 |
[42:14] | ‘Cause if you’re ever feeling scared or sad, | 如果你哪天觉得害怕或伤心了 |
[42:18] | you know that I’m your friend, right? | 你知道还有我这个朋友吧 |
[42:19] | So we can talk. | 可以找我聊天 |
[42:21] | I’d like that. | 我很愿意 |
[42:23] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[42:24] | Hey, Molly, It’s time to go. | 莫莉 该走咯 |
[42:27] | Okay, sweetheart. | 好了 宝贝 |
[42:30] | Let me help you with your jacket here. | 我帮你穿外套 |
[42:38] | You all set? | 准备好了吗 |
[42:40] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[42:45] | Thank goodness. | 感谢上帝 |
[42:48] | You’re gonna do great. | 你会非常棒的 |