时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Leave me alone! | 别跟着我 |
[00:10] | Stay away! | 走开 |
[00:46] | Homeless couple was camped there with the group | 流浪夫妻和同伴们在天桥下过夜 |
[00:48] | under the overpass, spotted the body | 发现了尸体 |
[00:50] | and flagged down a patrol unit. | 叫来了巡逻的警察 |
[00:52] | David. | 大卫 |
[00:54] | Well, looks like somebody beat you | 看上去有人包玉米煎饼[指包尸体] |
[00:55] | to the burrito wrap here. | 包得比你好呀 |
[00:57] | I would’ve done a better job, though. | 要是我包肯定比这漂亮多了 |
[01:00] | Camouflage. | 迷彩伪装 |
[01:01] | Says, maybe, military. | 说明可能是军队的 |
[01:03] | Yeah, or army surplus– you know, camping stuff. | 也可能是军队产品 就是露营用的 |
[01:09] | It reminds me of when I used to go hunting | 让我想起了以前跟我老头 |
[01:11] | with my old man. | 去狩猎的时光 |
[01:12] | I never pegged you as a hunter. | 我真想象不出你还会狩猎 |
[01:13] | Of course I was a hunter. | 我当然会了 |
[01:15] | Just never got into the killing part. | 只是从没真正杀过动物 |
[01:19] | Apparently, someone doesn’t have the same reverence | 很显然 杀手并不像你一样 |
[01:21] | for life as you do. | 敬畏生命 |
[01:23] | Massive bruising on the face. | 面部大量瘀伤 |
[01:26] | He took a real beating. | 被揍得真狠呀 |
[01:29] | Yeah, and that looks like some kind of animal bite on his leg. | 他腿上看起来像是某种动物的咬伤 |
[01:32] | Vital response in the tissue | 组织里的生命反应 |
[01:34] | means it happened while he was still alive. | 表明他是在死前被咬伤的 |
[01:37] | A wolf or… | 狼 或者 |
[01:39] | a coyote, some kind of dog. | 丛林狼 还是某种狗 |
[01:41] | But I think dogs were the least of this guy’s worries. | 不过这家伙有比狗更需要操心的事 |
[01:43] | Somebody took his hands. | 有人卸下了他的双手 |
[01:45] | Well, a dog didn’t do that. | 狗可不会这么干 |
[01:48] | No wallet, no I.D. | 没有钱包 无法得知身份 |
[01:50] | No hands, no finger prints. | 没有双手 取不了指纹 |
[01:51] | Well, then again, if we’re talking about hunting, | 话说回来 如果这是狩猎的话 |
[01:54] | maybe the killer took the hands as a trophy. | 也许凶手把他的手留作战利品了 |
[01:56] | Either way, | 不管怎样 |
[01:58] | we have no I.D., | 无法获取身份 |
[01:59] | and we have no idea | 我们就不知道 |
[02:00] | where this guy came from. | 这家伙来自哪里 |
[02:01] | We’re stumped. | 这下困难了 |
[02:04] | Sorry. I’m just saying, this is gonna be a tough one. | 抱歉 我只是想说这案子会很棘手 |
[02:08] | They always are, Super Dave. | 案子都不容易 超级卫 |
[02:10] | They always are. | 都不容易 |
[02:27] | 初校: 紫杉 精校: 陈小圈 总监: 紫杉 | |
[02:48] | This a traffic camera? | 这是交通摄像头 |
[02:49] | On Sunrise Boulevard. | 日出大道上的 |
[02:51] | Got a detail of the drainage basin, blew it up. | 能看到这块流域的情况 放大以后 |
[02:53] | Picked up an image of this guy dumping our victim. | 拍到了这家伙抛尸的画面 |
[02:56] | Time code– 3:36 A.M. | 时间是凌晨3:36 |
[02:58] | It’s about five hours ago. | 差不多五个小时前 |
[03:00] | Well, maybe our killer will show his face. | 说不定凶手会露出他的脸 |
[03:02] | Freeze that, right there. | 暂停 就这里 |
[03:04] | I can enhance it. | 我可以增强一下画面效果 |
[03:10] | Night vision goggles? | 夜视望远镜 |
[03:11] | That’s some serious hardware. | 这设备可不简单 |
[03:12] | Nick thought that our guy was a hunter. | 尼克觉得凶手是个猎人 |
[03:15] | Who’s hunting humans? | 猎杀人类的吗 |
[03:18] | Man is the most dangerous game. | 猎杀人类可是最危险的游戏 |
[03:30] | He has a knee brace. Must have had an old injury. | 他有护膝支架 肯定受过旧伤 |
[03:33] | 沃纳运动越野摩托 | |
[03:33] | Vonner Sports Motocross. | 沃纳运动越野摩托 |
[03:35] | You know, a lot of this gear is custom-made. | 很多这样的设备都是定制的 |
[03:37] | Might be able to get an I.D. from the manufacturer. | 也许能帮我们从制造商那弄到死者身份 |
[03:39] | There’s something in his little pocket. | 他口袋有东西 |
[03:42] | Looks like a wad of paper. | 看着像一叠纸 |
[03:46] | Maybe it’s something more. | 也许内藏玄机 |
[03:53] | Paper crane. | 是纸鹤 |
[03:54] | You think our victim was into origami? | 你觉得死者喜欢折纸吗 |
[03:57] | Or our killer was trying to leave us a clue. | 或是凶手想给我们留下点线索 |
[03:59] | How about you chase the crane, | 不如你继续研究纸鹤 |
[04:01] | and I’ll get our John Doe to Doc Robbins. | 我把尸体给罗宾斯医生送去 |
[04:06] | C.O.D.’s exsanguination | 死因是右手腕切除后 |
[04:07] | due to bisection of the right wrist, | 桡骨和尺骨动脉破裂 |
[04:09] | rupturing the radial and ulnar arteries. | 导致失血过多 |
[04:12] | The right hand was severed peri-mortem? | 右手是死前割下来的 |
[04:14] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[04:15] | Well, we assumed both hands were removed postmortem | 我们以为他的双手都是死后砍下的 |
[04:17] | to prevent identification or possibly taken as trophies. | 为了掩盖他的身份 或者被留作战利品 |
[04:20] | Well, that’s the case with the left hand. | 他的左手的确如此 |
[04:22] | The injury here is definitely postmortem. | 是死后截肢的 |
[04:24] | In both instances, the method was crude. | 不管哪种情况 都很残忍 |
[04:26] | I can’t tell you what tool was used, | 我没法告诉你用的是什么工具 |
[04:28] | but I sent swabs from the wounds over to Hodges. | 但我已经从伤口上取样交给霍奇斯了 |
[04:31] | What about the animal bite on his leg? | 那他腿上的动物咬伤呢 |
[04:33] | It was no animal. | 这不是动物 |
[04:34] | It was man-made. Come on over here. | 是人为造成的 过来看 |
[04:39] | Perfect symmetry of the punctures was the tell. | 完美的对称刺痕就是依据 |
[04:45] | A bear trap? | 捕熊夹 |
[04:48] | Well, it’s consistent with our theory | 倒是符合我们的 |
[04:49] | that the killer may be a hunter. | “凶手是猎人”的猜想 |
[04:51] | I also found this in the postmortem wound. | 我还在死后伤口里发现了这个 |
[04:54] | Appears to be some kind of synthetic. | 像是某种合成物 |
[04:56] | Could help us find our primary. | 也许能帮我们找到案发现场 |
[04:58] | I’ll get it to Hodges. | 我去拿给霍奇斯 |
[05:00] | Thanks, Doc. | 多谢了 医生 |
[05:51] | I see your artist remains anonymous. | 看来这个折纸艺术家还没确认身份呀 |
[05:53] | I didn’t fare much better myself. | 我这边也好不了多少 |
[05:55] | The green sliver Doc found on the body | 医生在尸体上发现的绿色物质 |
[05:57] | is a polypropylene blend with green dye. | 是种混合了绿色染料的聚丙烯 |
[06:00] | – Artificial turf. – Indeed. | -人造草皮 -没错 |
[06:02] | And I didn’t find | 而且我也没有 |
[06:04] | any trace that put us closer to the primary. | 发现任何能揭露案发地的残留痕迹 |
[06:06] | So we both struck out. | 所以我们俩都白忙活了 |
[06:10] | You know, | 知道吗 |
[06:10] | I dated a Japanese girl in college. | 大学时我有过一个日本女朋友 |
[06:13] | Washi is the paper traditionally used | “和纸”是折纸大师们用的 |
[06:15] | by the masters. | 传统纸张 |
[06:16] | Tougher than ordinary pulped paper, | 比普通的纸浆制纸更结实 |
[06:18] | it’s often made from the bark | 通常是由甘皮树的树皮制成的 |
[06:19] | of the gampi tree, or sometimes | 有时候也会使用 |
[06:22] | – from the mitsumata shrub… – Hodges. | -三俣灌木的树皮 -霍奇斯 讲重点 |
[06:25] | All I’m saying is | 我的意思是 |
[06:26] | in origami, sometimes the medium is the message. | 在折纸里 有时候用的纸张就是信息 |
[06:30] | As in, that is not proper origami paper. | 也就是说这不是一般折纸用的纸 |
[06:33] | Our crane may not be speaking to us, | 这只鹤也许不能告诉我们什么 |
[06:35] | but the paper might. | 但纸张或许可以 |
[06:38] | Okay, thanks for the info. | 好 谢谢你提供的信息 |
[06:43] | Get up there and lay down, boy. | 上去趟着吧 小伙子 |
[06:44] | Is it “Bring your dog to work” day? | 今天是”带狗上班”日吗 |
[06:46] | We were just coming home from the vet. | 我们刚去看了兽医回来 |
[06:48] | I thought I’d bring him up here to see some friends, | 我想带他来这见些朋友 |
[06:50] | maybe cheer him up a little bit. | 也许能让他振奋点 |
[06:52] | I bet you Sam’s bored. | 我敢说山姆就是无聊了 |
[06:54] | Are you kidding me? This dog’s living the life. | 怎么可能 这家伙享受得很呢 |
[06:56] | I treat him like a king. | 我像对国王似的善待他 |
[06:57] | Nick, he used to be a cop; now he’s retired. | 尼克 他原来是警犬 现在退休了 |
[07:00] | He probably misses the field. | 也许他是想念出警的日子了 |
[07:02] | Is she right, Sam? | 她说的对吗 山姆 |
[07:04] | You bored? You want to do some work? Travaillez? | 你觉得无聊 想干点活 工作[法语] |
[07:08] | Told you. | 我就说嘛 |
[07:09] | Speaking of getting to work, that custom knee brace | 说起干活 格雷格在死者身上找到的 |
[07:13] | that Greg found on our victim– manufacturer said | 那个定制的护膝支架 制造商说 |
[07:16] | it was ordered by a Dylan Trigg. | 购买者名叫迪兰·特里格 |
[07:18] | Summerlin address. | 住址在萨姆林 |
[07:19] | Sounds like we just I.D.’d our John Doe. | 看起来我们找到这无名氏的身份了 |
[07:22] | I’m heading out there now with Crawford | 我现在跟克罗福德一起过去 |
[07:23] | to give notification. | 通知家属 |
[07:26] | We don’t envy you that, do we, Sam? | 这个我们就不羡慕了 对吧 山姆 |
[07:43] | Yeah, excuse me, sir. | 抱歉打扰了 先生 |
[07:44] | I’m Detective Crawford, | 我是克罗福德警探 |
[07:45] | this is CSI Brody, LVPD. | 这位是现场调查员布洛迪 拉斯维加斯警局 |
[07:46] | My crazy neighbor call you guys again? | 我那疯邻居又报警了 |
[07:48] | – I’m sorry, I don’t understand. – My pickup. | -抱歉 我不明白 -我的皮卡 |
[07:51] | Guy keeps complaining that I park it on the street. | 那家伙不停抱怨我把车停在了街上 |
[07:53] | So I park in front of his house– | 所以我就停到了他家门口 |
[07:54] | What’s the big deal? It’s a public street. | 有什么大不了的 这是公用街道 |
[07:56] | Nobody called about your truck, sir. | 我们不是为你的卡车而来 先生 |
[07:58] | Um, does a Dylan Trigg live here? | 迪兰·特里格住在这吗 |
[08:02] | Yeah. Dylan’s my son. | 对 迪兰是我儿子 |
[08:06] | What’s this about? | 出什么事了 |
[08:07] | Mr. Trigg, | 特里格先生 |
[08:08] | when’s the last time you saw your son? | 你上次见你儿子是什么时候 |
[08:10] | Five minutes ago. | 五分钟前 |
[08:13] | Hey, Dylan, can you come out here? | 迪兰 你能过来一下吗 |
[08:16] | You say your friend’s name is Carl Abrams? | 你说你朋友叫卡尔·艾布拉姆斯吗 |
[08:19] | Yeah, I loaned Carl | 对 几天前 |
[08:19] | some of my motocross gear a couple days ago. | 卡尔借走了几件我的越野摩托车装备 |
[08:23] | Uh, this is us | 这是去年我们在 |
[08:24] | at the freestyle competition in Laughlin last year. | 劳克林的极限越野摩托赛上照的 |
[08:27] | That’s where he dinged his knee. | 他膝盖就是那会受的伤 |
[08:32] | You said somebody… killed Carl. | 你说有人杀了卡尔 |
[08:37] | I mean, I-I don’t understand. What happened? | 我不明白 发生了什么事 |
[08:39] | That’s what we’re trying to figure out. | 这也是我们想要查清的 |
[08:42] | Did it go down up near Koval Ridge? | 尸体是在科瓦尔岭那发现的吗 |
[08:44] | Why do you ask that? | 为什么这么问 |
[08:46] | We were supposed to go camping there this weekend. | 我们这周末本打算去那露营的 |
[08:49] | But I bailed at the last minute. | 但临去前我打退堂鼓了 |
[08:50] | And why didn’t you go? | 你为什么没去 |
[08:53] | There’s something about that place, man. | 那地方不太对劲 伙计 |
[08:55] | Creeps me out. | 很吓人 |
[08:56] | – What about it? – There’s this whole | -怎么讲 -那里总给人一种 |
[08:58] | Hunger Games, Road Warrior vibe up there. | 《饥饿游戏》《公路战士》的感觉 |
[09:01] | All these people waiting | 那帮人整天 |
[09:02] | for the world to end– it’s kind of scary. | 就盼着世界末日 有点瘆人 |
[09:04] | Carl loved the place. | 卡尔很喜欢那儿 |
[09:05] | He camped there by himself. | 经常自己去露营 |
[09:07] | Loved exploring around the old mines. | 喜欢去废弃的矿井里探险 |
[09:10] | He told me he’d strike it rich one day. | 他告诉我总有一天他会发现宝藏 |
[09:11] | Do you know any spots | 你知道他平时有什么 |
[09:12] | maybe your buddy liked to camp in? | 常去的露营点吗 |
[09:14] | If I was gonna go looking for him, | 要是我去找他的话 |
[09:16] | I’d probably look in the areas around those old mines. | 应该会去废弃的矿井周围那一片 |
[09:19] | Sorry, I-I wish I knew more. | 对不起 我所知有限 |
[09:21] | Maybe if… if I had been up there with him, | 如果当时我跟他一起去了 |
[09:24] | this wouldn’t have happened. | 也许他就不会死了 |
[09:39] | 皮尔斯蒂克矿井 | |
[09:39] | Hey, Crawford, you there? | 克罗福德 在吗 |
[09:41] | Copy. | 收到 |
[09:42] | All right, listen, we’re about a mile | 听着 我们在离皮尔斯蒂克矿井 |
[09:44] | from Pielstick mine. | 一英里的地方 |
[09:46] | We’re gonna start our search | 我们准备从这里 |
[09:47] | with the dog over here, okay? | 让狗开始搜索 明白吗 |
[09:48] | Copy that. We’re on the south side of the ridge. | 收到 我们在山脊南侧 |
[09:50] | Haven’t found anything yet. | 还没发现任何线索 |
[09:52] | – Venez. – Let me know. | -下来 -有发现马上通知我 |
[09:53] | Roger that. | 明白 |
[09:55] | Yeah, let’s go, troops. | 我们开始吧 士兵们 |
[09:57] | Asseyez-vous. | 坐下 |
[09:58] | All right, we’re gonna find out where Carl Abrams came from. | 让我们来找找卡尔·艾布拉姆斯是在哪死的 |
[10:02] | This is a swatch from the victim’s shirt. | 这片布是从死者衬衫上剪的 |
[10:04] | Got it? | 闻好了吗 |
[10:05] | Trouvez. | 去找吧 |
[10:39] | There he is. | 它在这呢 |
[10:42] | Hang on, I think he’s got something. Hang on. | 等下 它好像找到了什么 等等 |
[10:44] | What is it, boy? | 是什么 伙计 |
[10:46] | Huh? Sam? Arretez. | 山姆 停下 |
[10:50] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[10:58] | It’s got a handle. | 这有个把手 |
[11:00] | What is this, Lost? | 这是干嘛 演《迷失》吗 |
[11:01] | We got some blood right here. | 这里有血迹 |
[11:04] | Sam… aller, rester. | 山姆 过去 坐下 |
[11:16] | More blood inside. | 里面血迹更多 |
[11:17] | Yeah, yeah, here we go. | 没错 找到了 |
[11:19] | All this blood– | 这些血迹 |
[11:21] | tells me this could be our primary. | 说明这里很可能是第一案发现场 |
[11:23] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[11:25] | Reste ici, Sam. | 待在这儿 山姆 |
[12:00] | They’re just empty suits. | 只是些空的套装 |
[12:03] | Motion sensor lights. | 运动感应控制灯 |
[12:10] | Fatigues… | 士兵工作服 |
[12:13] | night vision goggles. | 夜视镜 |
[12:15] | Well, I’ve seen this before. | 我以前也见过这些玩意 |
[12:16] | I’m gonna call for backup. | 我来呼叫支援 |
[12:18] | Crawford, it’s Morgan. | 克罗福德 这里是摩根 |
[12:19] | We’ve got something. | 我们发现些线索 |
[12:23] | Crawford? | 克罗福德 |
[12:23] | You might want to go topside; I don’t think | 你可能得上去 |
[12:25] | you’re gonna get a signal down here. | 在地下是收不到信号的 |
[12:27] | I’ll be back. | 我马上回来 |
[12:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:30] | Crawford. Come in. It’s Morgan. | 克罗福德 收到没 我是摩根 |
[12:32] | Crawford, do you copy? | 克罗福德 听到了没 |
[13:21] | Hey, Morgan? | 摩根 |
[13:25] | How we doing on that backup? | 支援什么时候来 |
[13:35] | You don’t belong here. | 你不属于这儿 |
[13:45] | I’m with the LVPD. | 我是拉斯维加斯警局的 |
[13:46] | I don’t care who the hell you are. | 我才不管你是谁 |
[13:48] | You’re trespassing. | 你这是非法入侵 |
[13:49] | And you’re making a big mistake. | 那你就大错特错了 |
[13:50] | There’s a whole lot of cops up there. | 外面还有很多警察 |
[13:51] | Gonna be coming through that door any second. | 随时都可能进来 |
[13:53] | You think I’m stupid, pal? | 你觉得我会上当吗 伙计 |
[13:54] | You think I was born yesterday? | 你当我三岁小孩吗 |
[13:56] | Nope. | 不是 |
[13:57] | But I think you may die today | 但我认为你如果不放下枪的话 |
[13:59] | if you don’t put the gun down. | 今天就是你的死期 |
[14:02] | Why the hell are you people here? Why?! | 你们为什么来这 为什么 |
[14:05] | Put that shotgun down, and we’ll talk about it. | 把猎枪放下 我们好好谈谈 |
[14:07] | Otherwise, they’re gonna be | 否则我俩就会在这儿 |
[14:07] | scraping us both up off the ground. | 同归于尽了 |
[14:09] | Is that what you want? | 这是你想要的结果吗 |
[14:11] | You’re here to arrest me? | 你们是来逮捕我的吗 |
[14:11] | We want to talk to you. | 我们想和你谈谈 |
[14:25] | Guess I should have had them scrape us up off the floor. | 我还不如跟你同归于尽算了 |
[14:29] | Better than sitting here like a common criminal. | 也好过像个罪犯一样坐在这 |
[14:30] | Well, that part’s still to be determined, actually. | 事实上你还未定罪 |
[14:33] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[14:34] | I’m CSI Russell. | 我是犯罪现场调查员罗素 |
[14:36] | Care to tell us who you are? | 能告诉我们你是谁吗 |
[14:40] | A lot of people are living off the grid nowadays, | 现在很多人选择隐姓埋名 |
[14:42] | but y-you’ve taken it to a whole new level. | 但你可是达到了一个新的高度 |
[14:44] | You-you have no identification. | 你没有身份证明 |
[14:47] | So far, | 到现在为止 |
[14:47] | we’ve found nothing in your little bunker. | 我们在你的小地堡里什么都没找到 |
[14:49] | No bank statement, | 没有银行账单 |
[14:50] | no utility bills, | 水电费账单 |
[14:52] | nothing with your name on it. | 所有东西上都找不到你的名字 |
[14:53] | It’s almost like you worked | 就好像你很努力地 |
[14:54] | very hard to disappear, haven’t you? | 想要人间蒸发 对吗 |
[14:56] | Is that a crime? | 这也犯法吗 |
[14:57] | – Well, I’m just wondering why. – Why? | -我只想问为什么 -为什么你想知道 |
[15:01] | You had no right to drag me out of my home. | 你没有任何权利把我从家里带出来 |
[15:04] | Without as much as a word as to why. | 只凭着一句为什么 |
[15:07] | You know why. | 你清楚为什么 |
[15:09] | I’ve seen the way you treat trespassers. | 我见识过你怎么对待非法入侵者的 |
[15:12] | You’re not very hospitable. | 你可不怎么好客啊 |
[15:13] | Is that what happened with Carl Abrams? | 你就是这么对待卡尔·艾布拉姆斯的吧 |
[15:16] | He trespass? | 他非法入侵了 |
[15:18] | I don’t know Carl Abrams. | 我不认识卡尔·艾布拉姆斯 |
[15:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:22] | That’s fine if you don’t want to cooperate. | 你不想配合也无妨 |
[15:24] | We’ll let your little hole in the ground | 你那个地下小洞穴 |
[15:26] | do the talking. | 会告诉我们真相 |
[15:38] | Who does this? | 谁会这么干 |
[15:40] | Someone prepping for doomsday. | 那些为世界末日做准备的人 |
[15:43] | Recreating a world they believe | 重建那个即将在 |
[15:45] | will disappear with the coming Armageddon. | 末日审判时消失的家园 |
[15:47] | Tried to make something disappear. | 也试图让别的东西消失 |
[15:49] | Blood. | 是血迹 |
[15:51] | Lots of it. | 有很多 |
[15:52] | Astroturf is porous, just like carpet. | 人造草皮是有渗透性的 跟地毯一样 |
[16:00] | That’s a significant blood pool. | 这可是滩大血迹 |
[16:02] | The killer severed Carl Abrams’ right hand. | 凶手把卡尔·艾布拉姆斯的右手砍了下来 |
[16:04] | He bled out. | 他流了很多血 |
[16:06] | Could’ve been right here. | 可能就在这儿 |
[16:12] | Doc Robbins found something like this | 罗宾斯博士在被害人伤口处 |
[16:13] | in the victim’s wound track. | 发现了类似的东西 |
[16:17] | Positive for blood. | 是血 |
[16:19] | Carl Abrams died here. | 卡尔·艾布拉姆斯死在这里 |
[16:25] | Place is lacking a certain survivalist touch. | 这地方没什么人动过 |
[16:27] | Yeah, it doesn’t really fit our man with no name, does it? | 是啊 跟我们那无名氏不太相符 是吧 |
[16:30] | How long do you think the guy’s | 你觉得那人 |
[16:32] | been living down here like this? | 在这底下住多久了 |
[16:34] | Well, he’s got a well-stocked pantry, | 他有个储备充足的储藏室 |
[16:37] | he’s got water, electricity. | 他这儿有水 有电 |
[16:39] | I’d say for a while. | 我觉得有一阵儿了 |
[16:41] | You know, I’d say we’re done in this room. | 我觉得我们已经把这屋子翻遍了 |
[16:43] | There’s no blood, there’s no sign of disturbance, | 没有血迹 也没有争斗的痕迹 |
[16:45] | there’s nothing probative in here. | 这儿没什么可检验的 |
[16:47] | All right, let’s check the rest of the house. | 好吧 我们去查查其他地方吧 |
[17:01] | Hey, Fin? | 芬恩 |
[17:03] | I think I found the master’s master bedroom. | 我想我找到了主人的主卧室 |
[17:12] | This decor is more like it. | 这装潢更像他的风格 |
[17:22] | 《炸弹图绘》 | |
[17:38] | I found his toys. | 我找到他的玩具了 |
[17:41] | Sara, you got to see this. | 萨拉 你得过来看看这个 |
[17:51] | This is not good. | 这可不太妙 |
[17:53] | Man keeps a room for a little girl | 一个男人在他的狩猎洞穴 |
[17:54] | in his hunting cave. | 给一个小女孩布置了间房 |
[17:55] | Yeah, it gets worse. | 是啊 情况越来越糟了 |
[17:57] | I don’t think he uses the room | 我不认为他这个房间 |
[17:58] | just for little girls. | 只是给小女孩用的 |
[18:03] | Women’s clothes. | 女人的衣服 |
[18:04] | Yeah, and different sizes. | 还是不同大小的 |
[18:05] | Could mean a number of different women. | 可能意味着有很多不同的女人 |
[18:08] | Some of these labels are old. | 有些衣服的商标很老了 |
[18:10] | Sutters? | 萨特思的 |
[18:11] | That department store’s been out of business for years. | 那百货商店已经倒闭好几年了 |
[18:18] | Origami paper crane. | 折纸鹤 |
[18:28] | Just like the one I pulled out of Carl Abrams’ pocket. | 跟我从卡尔·艾布拉姆斯口袋里找到的一样 |
[18:32] | Do you think he makes one for each victim? | 你觉得他会不会给每个受害人都折一个 |
[18:37] | You recognize that? | 你认得那个吗 |
[18:40] | We have your prints all over it. | 我们发现上面全是你的指纹 |
[18:41] | I’ll give you a hint: | 我给你点提示吧 |
[18:43] | it’s not one of the origami animals | 这不是我们在你家中 |
[18:45] | we just found in your house, but it looks just like it. | 发现的动物折纸 但是它看起来很像 |
[18:48] | This was in Carl Abrams’ pocket | 这是我们发现卡尔·艾布拉姆斯尸体时 |
[18:50] | when we found his body | 在他口袋里找到的 |
[18:53] | and his blood in your bunker. | 在你的地堡里还发现了他的血迹 |
[18:55] | I told you, I don’t know the guy. | 我告诉过你 我不认识他 |
[18:57] | You’re setting me up. You need a suspect. | 你们在陷害我 你们需要找个嫌疑犯 |
[18:59] | And for whatever reason, you’ve chosen me. | 不知道什么原因 你们选择了我 |
[19:02] | Yeah, actually, you know what? Y-You reached out to us. | 事实上 你知道吗 是你找上我们的 |
[19:05] | Here, take a look at that video. | 看看这段录像 |
[19:06] | See, you made the first move, didn’t you? | 看到没 是你主动的 不是吗 |
[19:08] | Look, I know how this works. | 我知道这是怎么回事儿 |
[19:10] | Yeah, I’ll bet you do. | 我相信你知道 |
[19:11] | That’s it. | 够了 |
[19:12] | I’ve had enough of this pervert. | 我受够你这变态了 |
[19:16] | Why don’t you tell us about the little girl’s room | 为什么你不跟我们说说你在底下 |
[19:20] | you have set up down there. | 给小女孩建的房间呢 |
[19:22] | And all the clothes from all those women. | 还有那些女人的各种衣服 |
[19:25] | I mean, how many were there? | 到底有多少个 |
[19:26] | You want me to admit to something that I didn’t do. | 你们想让我承认我没做过的事 |
[19:28] | Something that I have no knowledge of. | 那些我根本都不知道的事 |
[19:30] | Well, I’m not playing your game! | 恕不奉陪 |
[19:31] | All I want is to be left in peace. | 我只想安安静静地生活 |
[19:33] | Is that what you told Carl Abrams before you killed him? | 你在杀了卡尔·艾布拉姆斯之前也这么跟他说的吗 |
[19:36] | I don’t know Carl. | 我不认识卡尔 |
[19:38] | He was camping in your area. | 他在你的地盘上露营 |
[19:39] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[19:40] | Did he stumble upon your little piece of hell down there? | 他是不是无意中发现了你的地下炼狱 |
[19:54] | Got signs of sexual activity. | 有性行为的痕迹 |
[19:57] | Not that I’m surprised. | 意料之中 |
[19:59] | Well, I’m surprised. | 我很意外 |
[20:00] | There is no blood here. | 这里没有血迹 |
[20:03] | Well, sex room isn’t the same as a kill room. | 性交的房间不等于杀人的房间 |
[20:06] | He takes them somewhere else. | 他把她们带到别处去了 |
[20:18] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[20:20] | Sounds like it’s coming from behind the wall. | 听起来像是墙后面发出的声音 |
[20:23] | Looks like an air vent. | 好像是个通风口 |
[20:26] | There’s no air coming out. | 没有风出来 |
[20:29] | Whatever it is, it’s inside the walls. | 不管那是什么 都在墙的里面 |
[20:32] | It’s moving. | 有人在移动 |
[20:34] | It’s headed towards the yard. | 直奔大厅去了 |
[20:36] | It’s trying to get away. | 它想逃跑 |
[20:39] | Stop. Hold on. | 站住 等一下 |
[20:40] | Stop right there! Wait, wait! | 就在那儿待着 等等 等一下 |
[20:43] | Stop. It’s okay. | 站住 没事了 |
[20:44] | Stop. We’re the police. | 站住 我们是警察 |
[20:46] | No one’s gonna hurt you. | 没有人会伤害你的 |
[20:47] | We’re here to help you, okay? | 我们是来这儿帮你的 好吗 |
[20:49] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[20:51] | We’re gonna get you out of here. | 我们会带你离开这里 |
[20:52] | You’re safe now. | 你现在安全了 |
[20:56] | You’re safe. | 你安全了 |
[21:40] | 性侵犯检测工具盒 | |
[21:46] | We may not know your name, but we’re starting | 我们或许不知道你的名字 但是我们已经 |
[21:48] | to get a pretty good picture of your crimes. | 大致掌握了你的罪行 |
[21:51] | We found the girl. | 我们找到那女孩儿了 |
[21:52] | One you’ve been holding captive. | 那个你一直囚禁的 |
[21:54] | The one you kidnapped. | 你绑架那个女孩 |
[21:56] | And raped. | 然后强奸了她 |
[21:57] | And probably would’ve murdered, | 可能还想杀了她 |
[21:59] | just like all the others. | 就像对其他人那样 |
[22:00] | Remember how we asked you how many women there were? | 还记得我们问过你那里有多少个女人吗 |
[22:03] | Well, we’ve already found one. | 我们已经找到一个了 |
[22:04] | Rebecca Barnes. | 丽贝卡·巴尔内斯 |
[22:07] | Recognize her? | 认识她吗 |
[22:10] | Or have there just been so many, | 还是那里有太多了 |
[22:12] | you can’t even remember at this point? | 你现在都记不起来 |
[22:14] | Found her dress in your bunker. | 在你的地堡里发现了她的裙子 |
[22:17] | The DNA on it traces to an unsolved murder | 那上面的DNA是11年前 |
[22:20] | in Carson City 11 years ago. | 在卡森市一件未破谋杀案的受害人 |
[22:24] | Was she your first? | 她是你杀的第一个人吗 |
[22:26] | Is that why you kept the dress? | 所以你才保留着那件裙子 |
[22:28] | As a trophy? | 就像是一个战利品 |
[22:29] | You people have no idea what you’re talking about. | 你们这些人根本不知道自己在说什么 |
[22:32] | Then you tell us! | 那你告诉我们啊 |
[22:34] | What drives a man | 是什么让一个男人 |
[22:35] | to kidnap, to rape, and to murder? | 去绑架 去强奸 然后去杀人 |
[22:39] | I wouldn’t know. | 我怎么会知道 |
[22:41] | This woman that you said that I murdered, Rebecca Barnes– | 你刚刚说的那个我杀的女人 丽贝卡·巴尔内斯 |
[22:46] | she was my wife. | 她是我妻子 |
[22:49] | And the girl that you found– | 还有那个你们找到的女孩 |
[22:50] | the one you accused me of… | 那个你们指控我… |
[22:54] | Her name… | 她的名字… |
[22:58] | it’s Miranda. | 叫米兰达 |
[23:00] | And that’s my little girl. | 而她是我的女儿 |
[23:04] | She’s all I have left in this world. | 在这世上我只剩她了 |
[23:24] | Just got the file on the Rebecca Barnes | 刚刚从卡森市拿到 |
[23:25] | homicide from Carson City. | 丽贝卡·巴尔内斯谋杀案的卷宗 |
[23:27] | Bunker Boy’s name is Tommy Barnes. | 地堡的主人叫汤米·巴尔内斯 |
[23:30] | He was the husband and primary suspect | 他是死者的丈夫 在卡森警方宣布他无罪前 |
[23:31] | in his wife’s murder until Carson City cleared him. | 也是他妻子谋杀案的头号嫌犯 |
[23:34] | That explains the attitude. | 难怪他那个态度 |
[23:36] | He thought the cops were coming after him again. | 他以为警察又来抓他来了 |
[23:38] | Says here they never caught the killer? | 这么说他们从未找到真凶 |
[23:39] | Yeah, still an open case. | 没错 仍是一宗悬案 |
[23:41] | Barnes’s daughter Miranda was seven years old at the time. | 巴尔内斯的女儿米兰达当时才七岁 |
[23:44] | After he was cleared, he told police | 在他被证明清白后 他告诉警察 |
[23:46] | he was taking his daughter and leaving town. | 他要带着他的女儿离开那里 |
[23:48] | Then went underground, literally. | 没错 还跑到地底下了 |
[23:49] | DNA confirms the only contributors | DNA检测证实了女性衣物上 |
[23:51] | on the women’s clothes are his wife and his daughter. | 只有他妻子和女儿的痕迹 |
[23:54] | Different sizes. | 不同尺码的衣服就说得通了 |
[23:56] | He kept his wife’s dresses, | 他仍然保留着他妻子的衣服 |
[23:57] | then he bought his kid new clothes as she was growing up. | 还为他长大的女儿买新衣服 |
[24:00] | Sad story, but none of that | 是很值得同情 但没有一条 |
[24:02] | clears him on the murder of Carl Abrams. | 能使他摆脱谋杀卡尔·艾布拉姆斯的嫌疑 |
[24:06] | No. No, it doesn’t. | 没错 不能 |
[24:11] | Where’s my daughter? | 我女儿在哪儿 |
[24:13] | I want to see her. | 我要见她 |
[24:14] | She’s fine. | 她很好 |
[24:14] | She’s in the hospital, getting checked out. | 她正在医院 接受检查 |
[24:20] | It’s just a… | 只是 |
[24:21] | It’s a formality. | 出于礼节 |
[24:24] | I’m gonna, uh, take your cuffs off here. | 我先把你的手铐打开 |
[24:32] | Mr. Barnes… | 巴尔内斯先生 |
[24:35] | …why don’t you and I start over again. | 我们从头再来一遍吧 |
[24:39] | With an apology. | 我先道歉 |
[24:42] | I was just told about Carson City. | 我刚听说发生在卡森市的事 |
[24:45] | I can’t even begin to know what that was like. | 我真的无法了解那是什么感觉 |
[24:49] | Losing your wife, | 失去你的妻子 |
[24:50] | having the police suspect you like that. | 还被警察当成嫌疑犯 |
[24:52] | For months. | 长达几个月之久 |
[24:55] | While that animal who killed Rebecca | 而那个杀死丽贝卡的禽兽 |
[24:57] | is still out there, free. | 却仍旧逍遥法外 |
[25:02] | I, um… | 我… |
[25:05] | read the case file. | 读过了案件卷宗 |
[25:08] | Your daughter Miranda was there | 你女儿米兰达当时也在场 |
[25:12] | when-when your wife was abducted from the mall parking lot. | 就在你妻子在商场停车场被劫持的时候 |
[25:15] | It could have been both of them taken away from me. | 差一点她们两个就都离我而去了 |
[25:19] | Mr. Barnes, I’m so sorry. | 巴尔内斯先生 我真的很抱歉 |
[25:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:27] | You know, Rebecca was my high school sweetheart. | 丽贝卡是我的高中恋人 |
[25:32] | We had a perfect life. | 我们生活地很幸福 |
[25:34] | Nice house, good friends, part of a church. | 舒适的房子 亲密的朋友 教会成员 |
[25:37] | You never expect to wake up one morning, | 你从未想过有一天早上醒来 |
[25:40] | leave your home, you go to work, | 等你离开家 去上班 |
[25:42] | the wife does some shopping– just a normal day. | 妻子去购物 就像平常一样 |
[25:46] | When you get back home… | 但当你再次回到家 |
[25:49] | it’s all gone. | 什么都没了 |
[25:52] | And-and that’s when you-you went underground? | 就是那时你选择到地下生活吗 |
[25:54] | Well, in the ’50s, | 在五十年代 |
[25:57] | before my grandfather donated the land to the state, | 我祖父把那块地捐给政府之前 |
[25:59] | he built a fallout shelter to protect his family. | 他建造了一个掩蔽所来保护家人 |
[26:02] | And you decided that’s how you were gonna | 所以你也决定用这样的方式 |
[26:04] | protect your family, too. | 来保护你的家人 |
[26:05] | What was left of it. | 还有其它选择吗 |
[26:08] | So I built a home in the bunker. | 所以我在地堡里建造了一个家 |
[26:10] | I’d take odd jobs in the area. | 在那个地区找些零活儿 |
[26:12] | I provided Miranda with everything she needed. | 我为米兰达提供了她所需要的一切 |
[26:15] | Food, shelter. | 食物 住所 |
[26:17] | I even homeschooled her. | 我甚至在家给她上课 |
[26:19] | Well, that’s a great plan when she’s seven. | 对于一个七岁孩子是个好办法 |
[26:24] | What about now when she’s 17? | 现在怎么办 她已经十七岁了 |
[26:25] | Miranda has everything that she needs. | 米兰达已经拥有了她需要的一切 |
[26:30] | You and I both know that’s not true. | 你和我都知道 这不是真的 |
[26:32] | We found evidence of sexual activity | 我们在你女儿床上发现了 |
[26:35] | in your daughter’s bed. | 性行为痕迹 |
[26:36] | Two DNA contributions. | 上面有两个人的DNA |
[26:38] | Two men– one unknown, | 两名男性 一个还为确定身份 |
[26:40] | the other one, our victim, | 另一个就是我们的受害人 |
[26:41] | Carl Abrams. | 卡尔·艾布拉姆斯 |
[26:42] | You’re lying. I know my daughter. | 你说谎 我了解我的女儿 |
[26:44] | You just told me that you took odd jobs. | 你刚说过你去打零活儿 |
[26:47] | That gets you out of the house. | 就会离开房子 |
[26:49] | Your daughter– she’s lonely, | 你的女儿 她会感到寂寞 |
[26:50] | she’s curious, she ventures out. | 会好奇 会冒险出去 |
[26:52] | No, she would never leave on her own, | 不 她不会一个人到外面去 |
[26:54] | not without me. | 我在的时候才可以 |
[26:55] | Mr. Barnes, Carl Abrams’ semen | 巴尔内斯先生 我们已经在你女儿床上 |
[26:57] | in your daughter’s bed, | 发现了卡尔·艾布拉姆斯的精子 |
[26:59] | his blood in your house. | 在你的房子里发现了他的血迹 |
[27:01] | Now, come on. | 这样可以了吧 |
[27:02] | Look, I know you’d do anything | 我知道你为了保护你的女儿 |
[27:04] | to protect your daughter. | 什么事都会做 |
[27:05] | I just told you, I’m not a murderer. | 我告诉过你了 我不是杀人凶手 |
[27:07] | Did he break in? Did he threaten Miranda? | 他破门而入 威胁了米兰达吗 |
[27:09] | You guys are all the same, aren’t you? | 你们这些人都是一样的 对吗 |
[27:11] | Here, Carson City– it’s the same. | 这里也好 卡森市也罢 都一样 |
[27:15] | I’m done talking to you. | 我不想跟你说了 |
[27:23] | I need to ask you some questions. | 我需要问你几个问题 |
[27:26] | Miranda. | 米兰达 |
[27:27] | Yes, I-I do know your name. | 没错 我知道你的名字 |
[27:29] | And I know how you and your dad | 而且我知道你和你的父亲 |
[27:31] | ended up in that bunker. | 是如何住进那个地堡的 |
[27:34] | But what I don’t know is what happened | 但我不知道的是 两天前的晚上 |
[27:36] | to Carl Abrams two nights ago. | 卡尔·艾布拉姆斯发生了什么 |
[27:39] | And I need you to tell me. | 所以我需要你告诉我 |
[27:42] | I can’t help you. | 我不能帮你 |
[27:44] | Yes, you can. | 你可以的 |
[27:45] | This is a DNA report which tells me that there were | 这份DNA报告 显示了在你的床上 |
[27:49] | two boys in your bed. | 曾经有过两个男孩 |
[27:54] | One of whom was Carl. | 其中一个就是卡尔 |
[27:55] | No, that’s a lie. | 不 那是假的 |
[27:56] | I’ve never been with any boys. | 我从未跟任何男生在一起过 |
[28:00] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[28:01] | Was the other boy jealous of Carl? | 是另一个男生嫉妒卡尔吗 |
[28:04] | Did they fight? | 他们打起来了吗 |
[28:06] | I know Carl was hurt. | 我知道卡尔受了伤 |
[28:08] | He went down into the bunker to you for help. | 他跑到地堡里去向你求救 |
[28:11] | Leave me alone. | 我想一个人待着 |
[28:13] | Miranda, | 米兰达 |
[28:14] | I remember being so scared of disappointing my dad. | 我记得我曾经有多害怕让我父亲失望 |
[28:18] | And yet, I was so desperate | 可是 我当时真的非常渴望 |
[28:20] | for other people’s attention, I would do anything. | 其他人的注意 让我做什么都行 |
[28:24] | You started sneaking out when your dad was away, | 当你爸爸不在的时候你开始偷溜出去 |
[28:28] | and you met Carl. | 然后你遇见卡尔 |
[28:30] | And I’m sure the two of you had a really good time. | 你们一定有过很甜蜜的时光 |
[28:33] | And then, you met another boy. | 但是后来 你又遇见了另一个男孩 |
[28:35] | And he was a bad boy, and it was really exciting. | 他放荡不羁 很让人着迷 |
[28:39] | And you didn’t realize just how dangerous that boy was | 你都没有意识到这个男生有多危险 |
[28:43] | until it was too late. | 知道的时候已经太晚了 |
[28:46] | I know you know what happened to Carl. | 我知道 你知道卡尔发生了什么 |
[28:49] | And I know that you’re scared, | 而且我知道你很害怕 |
[28:50] | and you don’t know who you’re more scared of– | 你也不知道你更怕谁 |
[28:53] | your-your dad or the other boy. | 你父亲 还是另一个男孩 |
[28:55] | But you don’t have to be. | 可是你不需要这样 |
[28:57] | You just have to tell me the truth. | 你只要告诉我真相就好了 |
[29:03] | I had her. | 本来可以的 |
[29:05] | She was this close to talking, and then | 她差一点就说出来了 但是… |
[29:07] | I lost her; she just went right back | 我失败了 她又变回了 |
[29:08] | into being that scared little girl. | 原来那个惊慌的小女孩了 |
[29:11] | Where’s this leave us? | 这能给我们留下什么线索 |
[29:12] | What about that other kid– the one you think | 另一个你认为杀死卡尔·艾布拉姆斯的孩子呢 |
[29:13] | that killed Carl Abrams– how do we find him? | 我们怎么找到他 |
[29:16] | I think Miranda’s still the key. | 我认为米兰达还是关键所在 |
[29:18] | She’s a teenage girl who is sneaking out at night, | 她是一个晚上偷溜出去 |
[29:20] | and she’s trying to hook up with boys. | 找男孩子的少女 |
[29:21] | So if we find out where she’s sneaking off to, | 如果我们能找出她溜去哪里 |
[29:23] | – we find the kid. – Exactly. | -我们就找到那个人了 -没错 |
[29:25] | So we have to go back into the bunker, | 所以说我们还要回到地堡 |
[29:26] | and we have to search it again. | 再搜查一遍 |
[29:28] | We have to look for something, like a diary | 我们要找到某个东西 例如日记本 |
[29:30] | or-or some clue to her secret life. | 或者某个她秘密生活的线索 |
[29:33] | Like the way you’re thinking. | 喜欢你思考的方式 |
[29:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:36] | Oh, boy. | 噢 真好 |
[29:37] | What? | 怎么了 |
[29:38] | I think Dad just grounded us. | 那位父亲刚刚把我们拒了 |
[29:43] | CSI Russell, | 犯罪现场调查员罗素 |
[29:44] | CSI Finlay, | 犯罪现场调查员芬恩利 |
[29:45] | Jill McDermott. | 吉尔·麦克德莫特 |
[29:46] | Tommy Barnes’ attorney. Pleasure. | 汤米·巴尔内斯的律师 很高兴见到两位 |
[29:47] | Ms. McDermott is alleging | 麦克德莫特女士声称 |
[29:48] | that we violated her client’s | 我们侵犯了她委托人的 |
[29:50] | Fourth Amendment rights. | 第四修正案的权利 |
[29:52] | Illegal search and seizure? | 非法搜查和逮捕 |
[29:53] | You’re saying we needed a warrant to get in the bunker? | 你是说我们要有搜查令才能进那个地堡 |
[29:55] | Last time I read the Constitution. | 据我所知是这样 |
[29:57] | I was explaining to counsel | 我向她解释了 |
[29:58] | the exigent circumstances. | 要考虑紧急情况 |
[30:00] | Your CSIs found blood at the entrance of the bunker. | 你的犯罪现场调查员在地堡的入口发现了血迹 |
[30:03] | Yes, not to mention that the bunker is on public land. | 更不用说那个地堡是在公有土地上 |
[30:07] | A little preview of how this is gonna play in court. | 这真是开庭前的预演啊 |
[30:10] | One, I don’t buy exigent circumstances. | 第一 我不会认同”紧急状况”的说辞 |
[30:12] | And two, while the Barnes estate | 第二 尽管巴尔内斯房地产公司 |
[30:14] | generously donated much of its land to the Koval Ridge Reserve, | 慷慨地将其大部分土地捐赠给科瓦尔岭保护区 |
[30:18] | the estate maintains all mineral rights. | 但房产公司仍持有采矿权 |
[30:21] | So everything under the surface is still private property. | 因此地下的一切仍属于私有财产 |
[30:24] | And any evidence you collected | 并且你们在巴尔内斯先生家里找到的 |
[30:25] | in Mr. Barnes’ home gets thrown out. | 所有证据都会被视为无效 |
[30:28] | Fruit of the poisonous tree. | “毒树之果”规则[因获取证据的手段不合法导致证据不合法] |
[30:29] | I think a judge would be reluctant to let you go digging | 我想法官是不会同意 |
[30:31] | around those roots again. | 你们再去那里调查取证的 |
[30:33] | Of course, if you were to release my client now, | 当然了 要是你们现在释放我的委托人 |
[30:36] | I’d take that as a good faith gesture. | 我会当这是善意的表态 |
[30:38] | Might discourage me from filing any civil action | 这样一来 或许我不会 |
[30:40] | against the department. | 对警局提起民事诉讼 |
[30:42] | I’m sure you all have a lot to discuss. | 我想你们要好好商量一下 |
[30:44] | Have a nice night. | 夜晚愉快 |
[30:46] | I know you wanted to get back in that bunker. | 我知道你想再去那个地堡 |
[30:48] | Yeah. We need a lead to find out where Miranda goes | 没错 我们要找到米兰达和那个神秘孩子 |
[30:51] | when she meets the mystery kid. | 幽会的地点 |
[30:52] | Maybe we don’t have to go back in there. | 也许我们不用非得回到那里 |
[30:54] | I’m gonna call Hodges. | 我去叫霍奇斯 |
[31:10] | Hey. That crane speaking to you yet? | 那个纸鹤和你说话了吗 |
[31:13] | Whispering. I ran the paper through the VSC, | 说悄悄话呢 我在用光谱比较仪检查纸张 |
[31:15] | managed to get some detail. | 已经得到了一些信息 |
[31:17] | Looks like an MRE packaging label. | 看着像是MRE的包装标签 |
[31:20] | “Meals-Ready-to-Eat,” as in military fare. | “即食食品” 军队食品 |
[31:22] | Consistent with the Barnes family lifestyle. | 与巴尔内斯家的生活方式相符 |
[31:25] | You know, along the bottom, that looks like | 这个底部的纹案 |
[31:27] | a barcode. | 像是条形码 |
[31:28] | You know, these days, they encode the shipping destination. | 现在人们都将送货地点进行编码 |
[31:39] | “Koval Ridge Supply Store.” | “科瓦尔岭供给商店.” |
[31:51] | Well, it’s not much, but if you live out here, | 虽然不怎么样 但是如果你住在这里 |
[31:54] | it’s your one and only stop shop. | 你只有一个商店可去 |
[31:56] | And it’s the only civilization a girl could find for miles. | 而且这是女孩在几英里内唯一能找到的地方 |
[31:59] | Good a place as any to meet a guy. | 至少能遇见男孩子 |
[32:01] | What? I’ve done worse. | 怎么了 我做过更出格的事 |
[32:20] | I’m getting a serious feeling of Deja vu here. | 我怎么觉得有种”似曾相识”的感觉 |
[32:24] | Yup. | 没错 |
[32:27] | Guess now we know where Tommy Barnes got his gear. | 看来我们找到汤米·巴尔内斯准备装备的地点了 |
[32:31] | Yeah, and maybe where our killer did, too. | 是的 也许凶手也是在这儿弄到的 |
[32:45] | Excuse me. | 请问 |
[32:47] | You work here? | 你在这工作吗 |
[32:48] | No, stocking shelves is my hobby. | 不是 我只是喜欢整理货架 |
[32:52] | Well, we’re, uh, we’re with the crime lab. | 我们是犯罪实验室的 |
[32:53] | We need to talk to you for a second. | 我们要和你谈谈 |
[32:54] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[32:57] | Luke. | 卢克 |
[32:58] | Luke. Luke what? | 卢克 姓什么 |
[33:00] | Holland. | 霍兰 |
[33:02] | You ever seen that guy? | 你见过这个人吗 |
[33:03] | His friend says he comes in here. | 他朋友说他来过这 |
[33:05] | No. A lot of people come in here. | 没有 来这的人多了 |
[33:07] | Yeah. I can see that. | 我看出来了 |
[33:11] | How about this little girl right here? | 那这个女孩呢 |
[33:12] | You ever seen her? | 你见过她吗 |
[33:15] | – No. I’ve never seen her either. – Nick. | -没有 从没见过 -尼克 |
[33:19] | Remember what you said about Decev? | 还记得你说过”似曾相识”的感觉吗 |
[33:23] | Is that your stuff, man? | 那是你的东西吗 兄弟 |
[33:27] | Call for backup! | 快请求支援 |
[33:38] | – Going somewhere, Luke? – I didn’t do nothing. | -要去哪里啊 卢克 -我什么都没做 |
[33:40] | Innocent people don’t run from the police. | 清白的人是不会见警察就跑的 |
[33:43] | That’s Carl Abrams’ bike. | 这是卡尔·艾布拉姆斯的摩托车 |
[33:46] | Yeah, and I think we just found his killer. | 我想我们找到凶手了 |
[33:55] | We got you, Luke. | 我们吃定你了 卢克 |
[33:56] | The blood on the outside | 衣服外面的血迹 |
[33:58] | of the fatigues was a match to Carl Abrams. | 是卡尔·艾布拉姆斯的 |
[34:01] | And the DNA on the inside | 衣服里面的DNA |
[34:03] | is gonna be a match to you. | 肯定是你的 |
[34:04] | You killed Carl, and you dumped the body. | 你杀了卡尔然后抛尸 |
[34:07] | You’re wrong. | 你们错了 |
[34:09] | Yeah, I got rid of Carl’s body, | 是我扔了卡尔的尸体 |
[34:12] | but I didn’t kill him. | 但是我没有杀他 |
[34:13] | – Then who did? Miranda? – I don’t know who did it. | -那是谁杀的 米兰达吗 -我不知道 |
[34:16] | You’re gonna have to do a lot | 你得编得比这个好 |
[34:17] | better than that, Luke. | 才行啊 卢克 |
[34:18] | Seriously, a lot better. | 说真的 得好好编 |
[34:20] | I’m telling you the truth. | 我说的都是实话 |
[34:21] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[34:23] | I was with Miranda saying good night, | 我正在和米兰达道别 |
[34:25] | and that’s when we heard him. | 然后我们听到他过来 |
[34:26] | Help me. | 救命 |
[34:27] | Carl was hurt. Real bad. | 卡尔受了重伤 |
[34:30] | It was like out of a horror movie. | 跟恐怖电影一样 |
[34:32] | His hand was gone, he was bleeding. | 他的手不见了 血流不止 |
[34:35] | There was nothing we could do, | 我们当时什么都做不了 |
[34:37] | he died right there in front of us. | 他就死在我们面前 |
[34:38] | I told her | 我告诉她 |
[34:40] | I’d take care of it, so I cleaned up. | 我来处理 然后我清理了现场 |
[34:43] | I cut off Carl’s other hand, | 切下卡尔的另一只手 |
[34:44] | so no one could identify him. | 这样就没人能认出他了 |
[34:45] | I dumped his body on the edge of town | 我把他的尸体扔在郊区 |
[34:47] | and cleared away his campsite. | 然后清理了他的露营地 |
[34:49] | Well, that’s a pretty good story, I guess. | 这故事很精彩啊 |
[34:52] | But think I got a better one. | 但我有一个更好的 |
[34:54] | It’s not really a… a horror movie. | 不是恐怖电影 |
[34:58] | It’s… more of a tragic romance. | 更像是个爱情悲剧 |
[35:02] | See, I think you killed Carl Abrams | 我觉得你杀了卡尔·艾布拉姆斯 |
[35:04] | because the girl you loved started showering her attention | 是因为你心爱的女孩开始对他有好感 |
[35:06] | on him, not you. | 而不是你了 |
[35:08] | You think I killed Carl over Miranda? | 你认为我为了米兰达杀了卡尔 |
[35:11] | Come on. | 行了 |
[35:12] | We know about the love triangle. | 我们也懂三角恋 |
[35:15] | We got Carl’s DNA in Miranda’s bed and an unknown male. | 我们在米兰达的床上发现了卡尔和一名未知男性的DNA |
[35:20] | We’re not only gonna match the fatigues to you, | 我们不仅能在衣服上找到对你不利的证据 |
[35:23] | we’re gonna match the sheets. | 我们还会在床单上找到证据 |
[35:24] | I’m not the one on those sheets. | 床单上不是我的 |
[35:27] | And there’s no way… | 而且米兰达和卡尔 |
[35:29] | Miranda was with Carl. | 也绝不可能在一起 |
[35:30] | What are you saying? Miranda’s not that kind of girl? | 什么意思 米兰达不是那种女孩 |
[35:33] | No, Carl’s not that kind of guy. | 不是 卡尔不是那样的男孩 |
[35:36] | The dude’s got a boyfriend. | 他有一个男朋友 |
[35:38] | We all used to hang out together | 我们常常趁她爸爸不在 |
[35:40] | in the bunker when her dad was away. | 到地堡里小聚 |
[35:41] | Guess now I know what those boys were up to | 我想我现在知道他们两个 |
[35:43] | when they ran off to her room. | 到她的房间做什么了 |
[35:45] | You’re looking at the wrong jealous boyfriend. | 你找错吃醋男友了 |
[35:47] | Carl Abrams’ boyfriend got a name? | 卡尔·艾布拉姆斯的男友叫什么 |
[35:51] | Dylan Trigg. | 迪兰·特里格 |
[35:52] | He and Carl were into motocross and camping. | 他和卡尔都很喜欢摩托车越野和露营 |
[35:55] | That’s how Miranda and I first met them– | 我和米兰达就是这么认识他们的 |
[35:56] | camping up on Horizon Peak. | 在地平线公园露营 |
[35:58] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[35:59] | Carl was my boyfriend. | 卡尔是我的男朋友 |
[36:02] | Why didn’t you say anything about this before? | 那你之前为什么不告诉我们 |
[36:05] | I’m not exactly out. | 我没有真的出柜 |
[36:07] | – Was he out? – Carl didn’t give a damn about | -他出柜了吗 -卡尔根本就不在乎 |
[36:09] | what anybody thought. | 别人怎么想 |
[36:11] | That include you? | 对你也是吗 |
[36:12] | Pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[36:13] | Was that a problem? | 给你造成困扰了 |
[36:14] | Yeah, it was a problem. | 对 给我惹麻烦了 |
[36:17] | Carl didn’t get it. | 卡尔就是不明白 |
[36:18] | It was so easy for him. | 对他来说倒是轻巧 |
[36:20] | He said that… if I had any guts, | 他说 我要是有种 |
[36:22] | I’d tell people the truth. | 就该坦白真相 |
[36:24] | Is that what you two fought about that night? | 那晚你们就因为这事吵起来了 是吧 |
[36:28] | Do I need a lawyer? | 我是不是该请个律师 |
[36:29] | I don’t know, Dylan. | 我不知道 迪兰 |
[36:31] | Do you? | 你说呢 |
[36:35] | Hey, I found motorcycle tracks back up on the ridge. | 我在山脊那边发现了摩托车轮印 |
[36:38] | They match the tires on Carl’s bike. | 跟卡尔的摩托车轮胎吻合 |
[36:40] | So far, Luke Holland’s story’s holding up. | 目前看来 卢克·霍兰的证词还站得住脚 |
[36:43] | Let’s hope it gets us to the crime scene. | 但愿能把我们带到犯罪现场 |
[36:45] | I got two sets of shoe impressions. | 我发现了两组鞋印 |
[36:47] | One looks like work boots, | 一组像是工作靴 |
[36:49] | and the other has a tread like the shoes | 另一组和我们发现卡尔·艾布拉姆斯时 |
[36:51] | we found on Carl Abrams. | 他脚上穿的鞋子很像 |
[36:54] | It’s long strides. | 步距很宽 |
[36:55] | Carl was running. | 卡尔当时在跑 |
[36:58] | Looks like… he slowed down around here, | 他好像在这儿慢了下来 |
[37:01] | stopped, | 停住 |
[37:03] | backed up. | 往后退去 |
[37:07] | Right into a bear trap. | 正好踩上了捕熊器 |
[37:12] | It’s got blood on it, | 上面有血 |
[37:13] | just like Doc Robbins suspected. | 正如罗宾斯医生所怀疑的 |
[37:16] | Mechanism’s rusted. | 机械装置已经生锈了 |
[37:18] | Must’ve broken when it snapped on Carl’s leg. | 夹住卡尔的腿以后肯定就坏了 |
[37:20] | That’s why he was able to get away. | 所以他才能逃脱 |
[37:22] | He didn’t get very far. | 他没能跑多远 |
[37:24] | I just found Carl’s right hand. | 我找到卡尔的右手了 |
[37:28] | Buckshot in the wound. | 伤口处有大号铅弹 |
[37:30] | Confirms it was a shotgun. | 肯定是散弹猎枪 |
[37:32] | Still… | 等等 |
[37:34] | there’s blood and tissue under his fingernails. | 指甲里还有血迹和人体组织呢 |
[37:37] | We lucked out. Carl got a piece of his killer. | 我们走运了 卡尔抓住了凶手的尾巴 |
[37:40] | You guys don’t understand. | 你们不明白 |
[37:41] | I loved Carl. | 我爱卡尔 |
[37:43] | I would never hurt him. | 我不可能伤害他 |
[37:44] | I’m sure you didn’t mean to. | 你肯定不是故意的 |
[37:46] | You were the one who told us where Carl was camping. | 是你告诉我们卡尔在哪儿扎营的 |
[37:48] | You sent us to Koval Ridge. | 是你把我们引向了科瓦尔岭 |
[37:50] | Clearly, you wanted us to discover the truth. | 很明显 你想让我们查明真相 |
[37:53] | I’m sure you feel terrible about what happened. | 事情发生了 你肯定很难过 |
[37:55] | You know there’s only one way to make this right. | 要想挽回 只有一条路可走 你懂的 |
[38:03] | What the hell is going on here? | 究竟出什么事了 |
[38:11] | I think I want that lawyer now. | 看来我得请律师了 |
[38:13] | Mr. Trigg, this is your son Dylan’s confession. | 特里格先生 这是你儿子迪兰的供状 |
[38:16] | He told us that you admitted to assaulting | 他说你承认袭击了卡尔·艾布拉姆斯 |
[38:19] | and hunting down Carl Abrams, | 对他穷追不舍 |
[38:21] | shooting him and leaving him for dead. | 朝他开了枪 不管他死活 |
[38:24] | My son is lying; I never told him any such thing. | 我儿子在撒谎 我从没跟他说过这种事 |
[38:28] | Dylan’s head is so filled with lies | 迪兰满脑袋都是谎言 |
[38:29] | because that… | 都是那… |
[38:31] | kid, Carl Abrams, messed with him. | 卡尔·艾布拉姆斯那小子害的 |
[38:34] | Screwed him up so he doesn’t know who he is | 把他弄得都不知道自己是谁了 |
[38:36] | or what the truth is anymore. | 更不清楚事实究竟如何 |
[38:37] | You’re right, | 没错 |
[38:38] | your son is confused– | 你儿子确实很困惑 |
[38:40] | because he’s had to live a lie. | 因为他必须生活在谎言中 |
[38:42] | Thanks to you. | 都是拜你所赐 |
[38:44] | Think you just made my case in court. | 我看上了法庭 我只要像你这么说就行了 |
[38:45] | This confession isn’t worth the paper it’s written on. | 这份供词都不值这张纸的钱 |
[38:47] | Well, that’s why we depend on evidence. | 所以我们才要依靠证据 |
[38:51] | This is a tire track found on an access road | 这是在通往犯罪现场附近的路上 |
[38:53] | near the scene of the crime. | 发现的轮胎印 |
[38:55] | Matches your truck. | 跟你的卡车吻合 |
[38:56] | Lead trace found in Carl Abrams’ wound and pellet size | 卡尔·艾布拉姆斯的伤口处发现的铅弹及颗粒大小 |
[39:00] | matches the shotgun and the ammunition we found in your home. | 与我们在你家发现的猎枪和弹药吻合 |
[39:06] | Don’t tell me I’m the only one who uses that ammo. | 你不会认为只有我一个人用那种子弹吧 |
[39:08] | No, but you’re the only one | 不是 不过只有你 |
[39:08] | that was up on the ridge that night with Carl Abrams. | 那晚和卡尔·艾布拉姆斯那片山上 |
[39:13] | Maybe you recognize… | 还认识… |
[39:16] | Carl’s hand. | 卡尔的手吗 |
[39:17] | We found your DNA underneath his fingernails. | 我们在他的指甲下发现了你的DNA |
[39:21] | I guess he must have scratched you. | 他肯定把你抓伤了吧 |
[39:23] | In death, Carl has given us more than enough | 即使是死了 卡尔也给我们留下了足够的证据 |
[39:27] | to convict you. | 将你定罪 |
[39:29] | My son is not what that kid tried to make him. | 我儿子不是那样的 都是那孩子逼的 |
[39:32] | I had to protect Dylan. | 我必须保护迪兰 |
[39:33] | By killing the boy? | 杀了那男孩就行了吗 |
[39:35] | I told him to stay away; he laughed in my face! | 我让他滚远点儿 可他竟然不屑一顾 |
[39:38] | He said my son didn’t belong to me anymore. | 他说我儿子再也不属于我了 |
[39:41] | That he belonged to him. | 而是属于他了 |
[39:43] | That Dylan was born to… | 他说迪兰生来… |
[39:47] | …to love him. | 就是该爱他的 |
[39:51] | My son was born to be a man. | 我的儿子生来应该是个男子汉 |
[39:53] | He was. | 他确实是 |
[39:56] | And he proved that when he signed this confession. | 他能签了这份供状就证明他是 |
[40:10] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[40:13] | I’m so sorry, Dad. | 对不起 爸爸 |
[40:17] | It’s all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[40:18] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不是 |
[40:20] | I’m just glad you’re okay. | 还好你没事儿 |
[40:22] | I knew that the first time I sneaked out. | 我第一次溜出去的时候就想到了 |
[40:26] | I just– I saw the campfires | 我看见篝火 |
[40:27] | and I heard the other kids’ voices in the night. | 晚上还听见其他孩子的声音 |
[40:30] | – I just wanted to be a part of it. – It’s okay, honey. | -我也想一起玩 -没事 亲爱的 |
[40:34] | Every kid wants to explore the world, okay? | 对世界好奇是孩子的天性 知道吗 |
[40:36] | But that’s just it, Dad– I had a world. | 可问题在于 我已经有了一个世界 爸爸 |
[40:40] | You loved me enough to make one for me, | 你用你的爱为我建造了一个 |
[40:43] | and I destroyed it. | 却被我给毁了 |
[40:44] | I’ve let all the bad in. | 是我让坏人进来的 |
[40:46] | Because you’re right, Dad, that’s all there is out there. | 你说的对 爸爸 外面没有好人 |
[40:51] | And when you open the door, that’s all that comes in. | 只要一打开门 进来的都不是好东西 |
[40:53] | No, no, no, no, sweetheart, no. | 不不 不对 亲爱的 不是的 |
[40:57] | I was wrong. | 是我错了 |
[41:00] | See, when I was your age… | 知道吗 我像你这么大的时候 |
[41:03] | nothing could hold me back. | 谁都拦不住我 |
[41:05] | Everything was possible. | 我要试尽天下事 |
[41:08] | And I robbed that from you. | 可我却剥夺了你探索的权利 |
[41:11] | When we lost Mom, I kept you from everything | 你妈妈去世后 我带你远离了 |
[41:15] | and everyone that you knew. | 熟悉的人 熟悉的事 |
[41:16] | Well, the important thing now is where you go from here. | 重要的是你今后作何打算 |
[41:21] | Not underground, that’s for sure. | 不再住地下了 这是肯定的 |
[41:23] | Dad, are you sure? | 爸爸 真的吗 |
[41:25] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 真的 |
[41:28] | Remember when you asked me if I had any plans | 你不是问过我 等米兰达到了十七岁 |
[41:31] | for Miranda when she turned 17? | 我有什么打算吗 |
[41:33] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[41:35] | Well, there’s a town up in Oregon where your mom’s from. | 俄勒冈州有个小镇 是你妈妈的家乡 |
[41:38] | It’s this perfect little place– | 是个好地方 |
[41:39] | it’s got this quaint little main street, | 街道古朴精致 |
[41:42] | everyone knows each other. | 邻里关系和谐 |
[41:43] | Sounds like a really, really good idea. | 听上去棒极了 |
[41:45] | It is. | 是的 |
[41:47] | Honey, you got family there. | 亲爱的 那儿有你的家人 |
[41:49] | I think that’s a pretty good place for you to start all over. | 我想你在那儿重新开始再好不过了 |
[41:52] | What do you say? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[42:00] | I love you, sweetheart. | 我爱你 亲爱的 |
[42:04] | I love you, too, Dad. | 我也爱你 爸爸 |