时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | 更多影视更新 | |
[00:25] | Happy birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[00:26] | Happy birthday! Cheer. | 生日快乐 干杯 |
[00:39] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[00:41] | I, uh… | 我 |
[00:43] | took a total shot in the dark. | 纯属妄自揣测 |
[00:45] | Please tell me I’m right? | 请告诉我 我猜对了吧 |
[00:47] | Uh, yeah, actually, you are. | 嗯 你的确猜对了 |
[00:50] | Well, in that case, happy birthday. | 那么 生日快乐哦 |
[00:53] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[00:55] | You seem to be celebrating. | 你看着好像在庆祝什么事 |
[00:56] | And I noticed how you keep watching that party over there. | 我又发现了你注视那边派对时的神情 |
[00:59] | God. It’s that obvious, huh? | 天啊 就那么明显吗 |
[01:03] | Two forks. | 两把叉子 |
[01:05] | Of course. | 当然啦 |
[01:06] | You can’t eat birthday cake alone. | 生日蛋糕可不能一个人吃 |
[01:11] | All right, then, well, | 好吧 那么 |
[01:12] | I guess I should blow out the candle, huh? | 我好像该吹蜡烛了 |
[01:14] | Unless you want me to sing “Happy Birthday.” | 除非你想让我唱《生日快乐》 |
[01:16] | No. No, please. | 不 不 可别 |
[01:25] | Hope your wish comes true. | 祝你愿望成真 |
[01:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:30] | Excuse me. | 麻烦一下 |
[01:30] | Can we grab another bottle and an extra glass? | 再开瓶酒然后加一个杯子来好吗 |
[01:33] | Unless the party’s over. | 除非你不想庆祝了 |
[01:35] | No. No, I’m not driving. | 不 不 我不用开车 |
[01:37] | It’s a present to myself. | 这是给我自己的礼物 |
[01:39] | Day at the spa, room at the hotel, dinner… | 白天做水疗 晚上住酒店 晚餐… |
[01:42] | Why not? Treat yourself, right? | 何乐不为 善待自己嘛 是不是 |
[01:45] | You deserve it. | 这些是你应得的 |
[01:59] | Thank you. You saved my night. | 谢谢 今晚有你真好 |
[02:02] | You were a definite upturn in my night, as well. | 今夜偶遇你也真令我高兴呢 |
[02:12] | All right, so, where to? | 去哪层 |
[02:15] | Twelve. | 12层 |
[02:16] | 12 it is. | 你到12层 |
[02:17] | 18 for me. | 我到18层 |
[02:28] | Well, this is you– 12. | 你到了 12层 |
[02:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:34] | Suddenly, being alone in my hotel room | 突然又觉得一个人待在酒店房间里 |
[02:38] | doesn’t sound like that much fun. | 没什么意思了 |
[03:05] | Sara? | 萨拉 |
[03:06] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[03:07] | Checking out. | 退房啊 |
[03:09] | You spent the night? | 你待了一夜 |
[03:10] | Why are you here? | 你怎么在这 |
[03:11] | We have a body up on 18. Homicide. | 18层发现一具尸体 杀人案 |
[03:16] | Oh, I’ll ride up with you. | 我和你一起上去 |
[03:18] | Just can’t stay away, can you? | 就是丢不开工作 对吧 |
[03:22] | Happy birthday, by the way. | 对了 生日快乐哦 |
[04:29] | 犯罪现场调查 | |
[04:41] | Thought you had the day off. | 我还以为你今天休息呢 |
[04:44] | I need to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[04:45] | Sure. Can it wait a second? | 好 能等一会儿吗 |
[04:47] | No, it can’t. | 不 不能等 |
[04:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:51] | I know him– the victim. | 我认识他 这个死者 |
[04:54] | What do you mean, know him? | 怎么个认识法 |
[04:55] | I was in his room last night. | 昨晚我在他房间 |
[04:57] | That room? The one with the body? | 那间房 发现尸体的那间房吗 |
[04:59] | I was having dinner downstairs, he came up to my table, | 我在楼下吃晚餐 他来到我桌前 |
[05:02] | I ended up in his room. | 后来我就到了他房间 |
[05:03] | I was there an hour, maybe a little more. | 我待了一个小时 可能是一个多小时吧 |
[05:06] | Nothing happened. | 什么都没发生 |
[05:08] | You need to sit down with a detective, | 你得坐下来跟探员 |
[05:10] | and give him a statement, tell him everything. | 一五一十 录口供 |
[05:12] | Every detail. | 以及所有细节 |
[05:30] | 驾照信息 | |
[05:30] | Taylor Wynard. | 泰勒・维纳德 |
[05:32] | Won’t be going back home to Carson City. | 不能回卡森市的家了 |
[05:34] | I count seven stab wounds, but, uh, | 我数出7处刺伤 但是 |
[05:38] | no defensive wounds. | 没有自卫式的伤痕 |
[05:39] | So he didn’t put up a fight, huh? | 就是说他没有反抗 |
[05:41] | Maybe the first penetration | 也许是第一刀进去 |
[05:42] | hit a vital, took all the fight out of him. | 刺中要害 使他完全不能反抗 |
[05:48] | Which would mean the next six was somebody | 也就是说 接下来的六刀 |
[05:50] | working out some serious issues. | 都是凶手在发泄情绪了 |
[05:53] | Someone he knew, maybe. | 凶手也许是他认识的人 |
[05:55] | He had company. | 他有客人在 |
[05:56] | Lipstick says a lady. | 口红印说明是位女性 |
[05:59] | Well, I’ll scan these fingerprints, | 我马上扫指纹 |
[06:00] | bounce ’em back to Mandy, | 传给曼迪 |
[06:02] | see if anything pops. | 看看有什么发现 |
[06:05] | Hey, what steak dinner doesn’t come with a steak knife? | 吃牛排有不用餐刀的吗 |
[06:08] | Knife’s missing? | 餐刀不见了吗 |
[06:09] | Could be the murder weapon. | 可能是凶器 |
[06:10] | Weapon of opportunity. | 凶器具有随机性 |
[06:11] | Means this wasn’t necessarily premeditated. | 意味着这未必是谋杀 |
[06:13] | Guys… | 伙计们 |
[06:15] | we got a problem. | 咱们有麻烦了 |
[06:18] | Sara– prints on the wine glass belong to Sara. | 萨拉 酒杯上的指纹是萨拉的 |
[06:22] | – Say what? – That’s right. | -你说什么 -没错 |
[06:23] | Sara just told me that she was here last night, | 萨拉刚告诉我昨晚她在这 |
[06:26] | in this room. | 在这间房里 |
[06:28] | That’s all I know right now. | 目前我所知道的就这么多 |
[06:29] | But it doesn’t change anything. | 但是这并不改变什么 |
[06:30] | We still work the evidence like we always do. | 我们仍会如常处理证据 |
[06:34] | We left the restaurant | 我们离开餐厅 |
[06:35] | and went up to the room around 10:00. | 上楼到这间房时大概是10点 |
[06:37] | I was probably there an hour. | 我大概待了一个小时 |
[06:39] | We sat and talked. | 我们就坐着说话 |
[06:41] | That was it. | 如此而已 |
[06:42] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[06:43] | Your fingerprint was on a wine glass. | 酒杯上可有你的指纹呢 |
[06:45] | Uh, it was about the third bottle, | 是第三瓶酒了吧 |
[06:46] | by my count. | 我没数错的话 |
[06:47] | It was my birthday. | 那天可是我生日啊 |
[06:49] | So you were up in his room for an hour, | 你在房里待了一小时 |
[06:51] | and then, the night ended? | 然后呢 没了 |
[06:53] | Why? I mean, what happened? | 怎么可能 到底发生了什么 |
[06:55] | Nothing happened. | 什么也没发生 |
[06:57] | I got a text, uh, | 我收到一条短信 |
[06:59] | from someone wishing me a happy birthday. | 是有人祝我生日快乐 |
[07:01] | Someone? | 有人 |
[07:03] | The text was from Gil Grissom. | 短信是吉尔・葛瑞森发的 |
[07:06] | Uh, that’s your husband, right? | 你丈夫 对吗 |
[07:07] | You already checked my phone records? | 你都查过我电话记录了 |
[07:09] | So you got a text from your husband, | 你丈夫给你发了条短信 |
[07:10] | then you ended the night abruptly. | 然后你就草草结束了夜生活 |
[07:12] | Now, your date… | 现在 你的约会对象… |
[07:13] | Hey, he was not my date. | 嘿 他可不是我的约会对象 |
[07:16] | The guy… how did he react? | 那个人 他什么反应 |
[07:18] | Was he angry? | 生气吗 |
[07:19] | Why would he be angry? | 他为什么要生气 |
[07:20] | You’re in his hotel room. | 你在他的酒店房间里 |
[07:21] | There’s been a lot of drinking. | 酒也喝了很多 |
[07:23] | He has to be thinking, you know, this is headed to bed. | 他肯定是想 你也知道嘛 要上床的 |
[07:26] | I don’t know what he was thinking. | 我不知道他想什么 |
[07:28] | But I went back to my room, alone. | 但我是回了自己房间的 一个人 |
[07:30] | Okay, well, according to the keycard reader | 好吧 根据你房门读卡器的记录 |
[07:33] | on your door, that was at 11:15. | 你在11点15分回去 |
[07:36] | That sound about right? | 是那时候吧 |
[07:39] | Yeah. | 是 |
[07:39] | Tell me about the phone call at midnight. | 那说说午夜那通电话 |
[07:43] | What phone call? | 哪通电话 |
[07:44] | You called the victim | 你打给死者的那通 |
[07:46] | at 12:04. | 12点04分时 |
[07:47] | Your cell to his. | 是你打给他的 |
[07:48] | The call lasted for eight minutes. | 通话时长8分钟 |
[07:50] | No… no, I didn’t. | 不 不 我没打 |
[07:51] | I checked the phone records… remember? | 我查过电话记录 你忘了 |
[08:03] | So, what was she doing here, anyways? | 她在这干什么呢 |
[08:05] | It-it doesn’t even make sense. | 说不通啊 |
[08:08] | I don’t even really think we should talk about it. | 我真不觉得我们应该聊这个 |
[08:10] | But I rode up in the elevator with her, | 但是我跟她一起坐电梯上来 |
[08:12] | and she didn’t say anything. | 她还什么都没说 |
[08:13] | Greg, I’m serious. | 格雷格 我是说真的 |
[08:16] | I really don’t want to talk about it. | 我真不想谈这个话题 |
[08:17] | All right? Let’s just try and do our job. | 好吗 我们好好干活吧 |
[08:27] | Hey, come check this out. | 过来看这个 |
[08:38] | That’s Sara’s. | 是萨拉的 |
[08:39] | I recognize it. | 我也认得 |
[08:42] | After the phone call that never happened, | 在你否认发生过的那通电话之后 |
[08:45] | what did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[08:46] | I didn’t do anything. I was asleep. | 我什么也没做 我在睡觉 |
[08:48] | I’ve been having a little trouble at night, | 我晚上睡眠出了点问题 |
[08:50] | so my doctor prescribed some pills. | 医生就给我开了些药 |
[08:53] | You took a sleeping pill? | 你吃了安眠药 |
[08:55] | On top of all that alcohol? | 喝了那么多酒还吃 |
[08:56] | Yeah, I did. | 嗯 吃了 |
[08:57] | The key card reader on your door said | 房门读卡器记录了 |
[08:59] | you reentered your room at 2:49 A.M. | 你在凌晨2点49分回过房 |
[09:03] | Crawford, that’s impossible. I never left my room. | 克罗福德 不可能的 我就没离开过房间 |
[09:07] | Do you want to check the log for yourself? | 你想亲自看看记录吗 |
[09:10] | You see my problem? | 你明白我想问什么了吗 |
[09:12] | It’s your whereabouts from midnight to 3:00 A.M. | 凌晨12点到3点之间你在哪 |
[09:37] | Well, this isn’t looking good. | 看起来情况不妙 |
[09:39] | Found damp towels in the bathroom. | 浴室里发现了湿毛巾 |
[09:41] | Hair in the drain is definitely not the victim’s, | 地漏上的头发也绝不是死者的 |
[09:44] | but the length and color are consistent with Sara’s. | 但是长度和颜色都和萨拉的一致 |
[09:50] | Okay, you want to process the bed, or you want me to do it? | 好了 你要查床吗 还是我来 |
[09:53] | I’ll do it. | 我来吧 |
[09:59] | Sheets are gone. | 床单不见了 |
[10:02] | Greg, someone removed the evidence. | 格雷格 有人拿走了证据 |
[10:06] | Just a warning. | 只是提醒你一下 |
[10:08] | It’s been a while since I’ve stuck someone. | 我好不容易才拦住了某个人 |
[10:11] | Hodges is the expert. | 霍奇斯是这方面的专家啊 |
[10:12] | I don’t think you want to be around Hodges | 我觉得你不会想要霍奇斯在场的 |
[10:14] | and a sharp object right now. | 我现在要插针头了 |
[10:16] | How come? | 怎么会呢 |
[10:18] | He thinks I cheated on Grissom. | 他认为我对葛瑞森不忠 |
[10:20] | Might as well have cheated on God. | 或许对上帝也不忠 |
[10:22] | In Hodges’ eyes, you pretty much did. | 在霍奇斯眼里 你差不多已经算了 |
[10:25] | So, that’s the general consensus around here, | 所以 现在大家都觉得 |
[10:27] | that I cheated on my husband? | 我对丈夫不忠吗 |
[10:30] | You know, | 你知道的 |
[10:30] | I never met Grissom. | 我从没见过葛瑞森 |
[10:32] | He was gone before I came. | 我来之前他就走了 |
[10:34] | But the fact that I’ve never seen him around… | 但事实上在这里 我也没见他来过 |
[10:37] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[10:39] | Morgan, nothing happened. | 摩根 什么都没发生过 |
[10:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:44] | Point is, I wouldn’t judge you if something did. | 关键是 即便有事我也不会评论 |
[10:50] | Once we run a tox screen, | 一旦进行毒理检验 |
[10:52] | we can extrapolate back to establish last night’s levels. | 就能推断出昨晚的药量 |
[11:12] | I figured he’d have to be really good-looking | 我发现他长得还真帅 |
[11:14] | to get Sara’s interest. | 足以引起萨拉的兴趣 |
[11:16] | Do you mind? | 你不介意吗 |
[11:17] | You’re talking about people we know. | 你说的可是我们认识的人 |
[11:20] | Are we Team Grissom | 我们是支持葛瑞森 |
[11:22] | or are we Team Sara? | 还是支持萨拉 |
[11:23] | Which one are we protecting? | 我们要保护哪个 |
[11:25] | I see no reason why we can’t protect both. | 我想两个都要保护 |
[11:27] | Clearly, they’re going through tough times. | 很明显 他们正处在艰难时期 |
[11:30] | We should be respectful of that. | 我们应该加以尊重 |
[11:31] | I wasn’t not being respectful. | 我不是不尊重 |
[11:34] | It just seems like people here are a little more upset | 比起萨拉是凶案嫌疑人一事 |
[11:37] | about Sara’s possible infidelity | 大家似乎对 |
[11:39] | than the fact that | 萨拉”可能的”不忠 |
[11:39] | she is a suspect in a homicide. | 更为不爽 |
[11:43] | Is that the murder weapon? | 那是凶器吗 |
[11:44] | I hope you can tell me. It’s from the hotel. | 希望你能鉴定一下 这是从酒店里拍到的 |
[11:47] | They’ve got hundreds just like it– | 还有好几把一样的 |
[11:49] | but there was one missing | 死者房间里的 |
[11:50] | from the room service cart in the victim’s room. | 客房服务车上有一把却不见了 |
[11:53] | Blade length looks to be about right. | 刀刃长度看着差不多 |
[11:55] | Handle would be consistent with the hilt marks on the victim. | 手柄和死者身上的刀柄痕迹吻合 |
[11:58] | I’m as certain as I can be | 虽然没有实物在手 |
[11:59] | without having the actual weapon in my hand. | 我也一样能肯定就是这种刀 |
[12:01] | Well, we will try and get that for you. | 那我们会努力把它找出来的 |
[12:12] | – Hodges? – Do not come in here. | -霍奇斯 -别进来 |
[12:14] | As far as this lab is concerned, | 目前实验室备受关注 |
[12:16] | – you do not exist. – Look, I know you’re angry, but I… | -你不应该在这里 -我知道你很生气 但我… |
[12:19] | Oddly enough, this is not a matter of my feelings. | 说来奇怪 这跟我的感受无关 |
[12:21] | It’s purely practical. | 而是纯粹的实验守则 |
[12:23] | I’ve just spent the last three hours | 在过去的三个小时内 |
[12:24] | scrubbing any and all hint of you from this lab, | 我一直在擦洗你留在实验室里的指纹 |
[12:27] | so as to eliminate the possibility of contaminating any evidence. | 以便剔除污染任何证据的可能性 |
[12:30] | You enter here, I have to begin all over again. | 现在你进来了 我又得重新弄 |
[12:34] | So you’re not mad at me. | 那你没生我的气 |
[12:35] | I didn’t say that– I merely said that’s | 那也未必… 我只是说 |
[12:37] | not why I barred you from my lab. | 我不是因为生气 才禁止你进实验室 |
[12:40] | Okay, well, you know, I actually came here | 好吧 实际上我来 |
[12:42] | to tell you what happened. | 是告想诉你事发经过 |
[12:44] | And taint my objectivity? | 然后来影响我的客观性 |
[12:49] | Let’s let the evidence speak for itself, shall we? | 我们让证据说话吧 好吗[葛瑞森名言] |
[12:54] | Hey. How you holding up? | 你还撑得住嘛 |
[12:56] | I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[12:57] | I-I’ve never been in this situation before. | 我从没遇到过这种情况 |
[13:00] | – How can you tell? – Yeah, well, don’t let Hodges | -该怎么办 -是啊 别让霍奇斯 |
[13:02] | be the determining factor. | 左右你的心情 |
[13:04] | Do you think Nick and Greg are back yet? | 你觉得尼克和格雷格回来了吗 |
[13:05] | I-I feel like I really need to talk to them. | 我…我觉得有必要跟他们谈谈 |
[13:07] | Sara, go home. | 萨拉 回家吧 |
[13:09] | You need some distance. | 你需要与这件案子保持一定的距离 |
[13:11] | – I should be here; I need to help. – You can’t; you know that. | -我应该留下 我要帮忙 -你不能 你知道的 |
[13:14] | Just get out of here. Go home, take a bath, | 走吧 回家去 洗个澡 |
[13:16] | do something to take care of yourself. | 做些让自己放松的事 |
[13:18] | Really, this is the last place you should be. | 真的 这里是你最不该待的地方 |
[14:42] | I-I… I don’t know how it got there. | 我 我… 不知道它怎么会在这里 |
[14:44] | You know, I wanted a glass of water, | 我只是想喝杯水 |
[14:45] | and I noticed that the dishwasher was running, | 却看到洗碗机开着 |
[14:47] | so I opened it… | 我打开它… |
[14:47] | So it was running when you got home. | 当你回家时洗碗机开着 |
[14:49] | Maybe. I wasn’t paying attention. | 好像是 我没太注意 |
[14:50] | Nick, somebody is screwing with me. | 尼克 有人陷害我 |
[14:52] | Who? | 谁 |
[14:54] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[14:55] | I checked the entire house. | 我检查了整座房子 |
[14:57] | No sign of forced entry. | 没有强行入侵的迹象 |
[14:59] | Well, who else has a key or knows your alarm code? | 还有谁有钥匙或者知道警报密码 |
[15:01] | You guys, Grissom, that’s it. | 你们 葛瑞森 没了 |
[15:03] | Look, somebody was here. | 有人来过这里 |
[15:05] | I mean, it was probably | 我是说 很有可能 |
[15:05] | the same person that killed Taylor Wynard. | 是同一个人杀害了泰勒・维纳德 |
[15:07] | If that’s true, I’m sure we’ll find evidence of it. | 如果是真的 我肯定能找到证据 |
[15:10] | What do you mean, “If that’s true”? | “如果是真的” 这么说什么意思 |
[15:11] | Relax, okay? We’re on your side here. | 放松 好吗 我们站在你这边 |
[15:14] | But you also need to be on our side. | 但你也要配合我们 |
[15:17] | Remember how we said we’re a family? | 还记得我们说过是一家人吗 |
[15:18] | That means that we have to start telling each other the truth. | 那意味着我们必须坦诚相待 |
[15:20] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[15:22] | Found this in your bedroom. | 在你卧室里找到这个 |
[15:23] | – What is it? – Photos. | -什么 -照片 |
[15:33] | So this is you and Taylor Wynard, right? | 这是你跟泰勒・维纳德 对吗 |
[15:38] | I’m having trouble | 萨拉 你这样说谎 |
[15:39] | with you lying to me like this, Sara. | 让我很不好办 |
[15:41] | I didn’t lie to you. | 我没跟你说谎 |
[15:43] | It was… an omission. | 那只是…我忘了 |
[15:45] | You can spin it any way you want, | 你想怎么说都行 |
[15:46] | I still got a problem with it. | 我还有一个问题 |
[15:47] | Yeah, but this proves what I’ve been talking about. | 是 但这证明我一直以来的说法 |
[15:49] | Okay? Someone else is behind this. | 好吗 有人幕后策划 |
[15:50] | Sara… you knew the victim. | 萨拉… 你认识死者 |
[15:53] | You know how bad this looks. | 你知道情况有多糟 |
[15:54] | At the time, I didn’t think it was relevant | 当时 我认为酒店发生的事 |
[15:56] | to what happened at the hotel. | 跟这个并不相干 |
[15:57] | Well, when did you meet him? | 你何时遇见他的 |
[15:59] | When was this? | 什么时候的事 |
[16:00] | Two weeks ago, it was the first and only time that I saw him, | 两周前 是第一次也是唯一一次见过他 |
[16:03] | and when he came to my table last night, | 昨晚当他来到我桌子旁边 |
[16:06] | it was a complete surprise. | 完全出乎我的意料 |
[16:08] | What’s going on? | 接下来呢 |
[16:10] | Come on. | 说吧 |
[16:11] | Pills, alcohol– this is not you. | 安眠药 酒精 这不是你 |
[16:14] | Yeah, according to the tox report, | 是啊 根据药检报告 |
[16:15] | ten hours after the fact, | 案发后十小时 |
[16:16] | your blood alcohol level was still .03. | 你血液中酒精含量仍为0.03 |
[16:20] | A-And your sleeping pills, the zolpidem, | 还有你的安眠药 唑吡坦 |
[16:22] | point-nine milligrams a liter. | 叽?.9毫克/升 |
[16:24] | That’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
[16:26] | Not point-nine. | 不可能是0.9 |
[16:27] | I-I took a single five-milligram sleeping pill– | 我 我吃了5毫克一粒安眠药… |
[16:29] | there’s no way that it could metabolize | 新陈代谢了十小时之后 |
[16:31] | for ten hours and still be that high. | 不可能还那么高 |
[16:33] | That’s not the point. | 那不是重点 |
[16:34] | It’s your behavior that’s worrying me. | 我担心的是你的行为 |
[16:36] | I mean, you lied to me, you lied to him. | 我是说 你跟我说谎 你跟他说谎 |
[16:38] | And I know it’s not my place | 我知道还轮不到我 |
[16:40] | to comment on your personal life, but… | 评论你的私生活 但是… |
[16:42] | You mean my cheating on my husband? | 你是说我对丈夫不忠 |
[16:48] | Truth is, he’s not my husband anymore. | 事实是 他不再是我丈夫了 |
[16:53] | Why? What happened? | 为什么 出了什么事 |
[16:54] | Ask him– I’m sure he had my best interests in mind. | 问他去 他肯定知道我最想要什么 |
[16:57] | So… | 所以… |
[17:00] | yeah, I… I’ve been struggling a little bit. | 是 我… 我挣扎了很久 |
[17:03] | All right, well, if anything changes, | 好了 如果有什么事 |
[17:04] | I’d appreciate a call. Thanks. | 给我打个电话 谢谢 |
[17:08] | No sign of the missing bed sheets. | 还是没找到床单 |
[17:09] | They were probably thrown in the hotel laundry, | 很有可能被扔进了酒店的洗衣房 |
[17:11] | in which case, they’re as good as gone. | 在这种情况下 和不见了一样 |
[17:13] | Mm. Well, if this is the murder weapon, | 就算这把刀是凶器 |
[17:15] | there’s no way to know for sure. | 我也无法确定 |
[17:17] | Pheno came back negative. | 酚酞检测呈阴性 |
[17:18] | There’s no blood, no tissue… nothing. | 没有血迹 没有组织… 什么都没有 |
[17:21] | – Could have all been washed away. – Yeah. | -可能都被洗掉了 -是的 |
[17:23] | Well, I guess we can say that it’s consistent | 我只能说这刀与 |
[17:25] | with the murder weapon, | 凶器特征相吻合 |
[17:27] | and that it was found in Sara’s house. | 还有 是在萨拉的房子发现的 |
[17:29] | Well, she didn’t kill anybody. | 她谁也没杀 |
[17:30] | It’s no crime to not want to be lonely. | 不想孤单 并不是罪啊 |
[17:35] | I just finished processing | 我刚处理完 |
[17:36] | the hair from the victim’s shower drain. | 死者淋浴地漏的毛发 |
[17:38] | It’s a positive match for Sara’s. | 跟萨拉的一致 |
[17:41] | Okay, so she showered. | 好 那她就洗过澡 |
[17:43] | – Why lie about it? – All right, would you still | -为什么说谎 -好了 你还认为 |
[17:45] | think it was a lie if she didn’t remember the shower? | 如果她不记得洗过澡就是说谎吗 |
[17:47] | Sara had a considerable level of zolpidem in her system– | 萨拉体内有大量唑吡坦 |
[17:50] | a sleep drug that is associated | 所有怪异的梦游举动 |
[17:52] | with all sorts of bizarre sleepwalking behaviors. | 都和一种安眠药有关 |
[17:54] | Yeah– sleep-eating, sleep-driving… | 没错 睡梦中吃饭 睡梦中开车 |
[17:56] | Almost always, the subject doesn’t remember the event afterwards. | 通常 犯病的人事后不会记得 |
[18:00] | Okay, so you’re suggesting that Sara sleep-showered | 所以你是想说萨拉在睡梦中洗澡 |
[18:03] | and doesn’t remember? | 然后不记得了 |
[18:04] | I am suggesting that if that’s the case, | 我是想说如果真这样的话 |
[18:06] | we have to consider any other sleep-acts | 我们必须考虑其他任何她有能力完成的 |
[18:08] | she might have been capable of. | 睡梦中行为了 |
[18:09] | Murder– certainly a possibility. | 谋杀 当然有这可能性 |
[18:13] | Incidentally, | 顺便说一句 |
[18:15] | don’t you think that one of us | 我们中的一人是不是 |
[18:16] | should call Grissom? | 应该给葛瑞森打个电话 |
[18:18] | No. | 不 |
[18:19] | One of us should not call Grissom. | 我们谁都不该打电话给葛瑞森 |
[18:24] | I wish you would’ve said something | 我以为你至少会告诉我们 |
[18:26] | about you and Grissom splitting up. | 你和葛瑞森分开了 |
[18:28] | He’s so revered around here, | 他在这里太受尊敬了 |
[18:29] | there’s no way that I don’t come out looking like the bad guy. | 说什么我看起来都像是对不起他的人 |
[18:31] | Come on, I would’ve drank with you. | 别这样 我就可以陪你喝酒啊 |
[18:35] | That’s my necklace. | 那是我的项链 |
[18:37] | Why is my necklace on the monitor? | 为什么我的项链会在监控器上 |
[18:38] | – Sara… – Nick, d-did you find that necklace | -萨拉 -尼克 你们是不是在 |
[18:40] | in the hotel room? | 酒店房间找到那条项链的 |
[18:42] | Sara, you shouldn’t be seeing that. | 萨拉 你不应该看见那个的 |
[18:43] | Nick, listen to me, okay? | 尼克 听我说 好吗 |
[18:45] | I wasn’t wearing that necklace last night. | 我昨天晚上没有戴那条项链 |
[18:47] | That necklace was at my home in my bedroom. | 那条项链应该在我家里的卧室 |
[18:50] | You heard what Russell just said– now, come on. | 你听到罗素刚才说什么了 别这样 |
[18:52] | Just tell me– did you find that necklace in the hotel room? | 告诉我 你是不是在酒店房间找到那项链的 |
[18:57] | Yes. | 没错 |
[18:58] | Now, come on, let’s go. Come on. | 现在可以了吧 我们走 |
[19:08] | Ronald Basderic. | 罗纳德・巴尔德里克 |
[19:10] | Been terrorizing Edie for six months. | 恐吓了伊蒂六个月 |
[19:12] | I tried to help her get a restraining order, | 我想帮她申请限制令 |
[19:14] | but the judge denied it. | 但是法官拒绝了 |
[19:25] | Edie, is that creep still stalking you? | 伊蒂 那变态还在跟踪你吗 |
[19:32] | You terrorized her. | 你恐吓她 |
[19:33] | You kept her awake at night. | 你害得她晚上睡不着觉 |
[19:34] | She was afraid to walk home. | 她害怕走回家 |
[19:36] | It’s because of you that she stayed, | 因为你她才留下来 |
[19:38] | and now she’s dead! | 现在她死了 |
[19:42] | I know it’s you, Ronald. | 我知道是你 罗纳德 |
[19:44] | You wanted me to know, right? | 你想让我知道 对不对 |
[19:47] | That’s why you left the necklace? | 所以你才留下那条项链 |
[19:48] | I honestly have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我真的不知道你在说什么 |
[19:51] | The necklace that Edie gave me. | 伊蒂给我的那条项链 |
[19:53] | Because I helped her when she wanted | 因为她想申请对你的限制令 |
[19:54] | a restraining order against you. | 而我帮了她 |
[19:55] | You watched every move she made back then. | 后来你监视她的一举一动 |
[19:59] | I’m sure you were stalking her when she bought it, right? | 我肯定她买这个的时候你在跟踪她 对吧 |
[20:01] | You really don’t look well, Sara. | 你看起来很不好 萨拉 |
[20:04] | I wonder if you’re not experiencing | 我猜你最近的 |
[20:05] | an unusual amount of stress lately. | 压力一定不小 |
[20:08] | I’m worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[20:09] | You killed a man, Ronald. | 你杀了一个人 罗纳德 |
[20:11] | Why? Why did you do that? | 为什么 为什么你要那么做 |
[20:14] | Because I helped Edie? | 因为我帮了伊蒂吗 |
[20:15] | Because I… because I stood up to you? | 因为我 因为我站出来反抗你吗 |
[20:18] | But you were wrong about me then, Sara. | 但是那事你确实冤枉我了 萨拉 |
[20:21] | What makes you think you’re not wrong about me now? | 你不认为你现在也冤枉了我吗 |
[20:23] | You’ve been following me; you’ve been stalking me. | 你一直在跟踪我 监视我 |
[20:26] | You took those pictures. | 你照了那些照片 |
[20:27] | You somehow arranged for Taylor to be at the hotel. | 你使计让泰勒出现在那家酒店 |
[20:30] | And did I somehow make you go up to his room? | 那我使计让你去他的房间了吗 |
[20:34] | Did I force your infidelity on you? | 我强迫你出轨了吗 |
[20:37] | – Stay away from me. – Speaking of which, | -离我远点 -说到这个 |
[20:39] | have you called your husband? | 你打电话给你老公了吗 |
[20:41] | Have you told him about the tough day you’re having? | 你跟他说了你这一天是过得多艰难了吗 |
[20:45] | Tell you what, let’s do it together. | 不如咱们一起告诉他吧 |
[20:46] | I have his number right here on speed dial. | 我有他号码的快捷键 |
[20:55] | You’re not gonna walk away this time, Ronald. | 你这次跑不掉了 罗纳德 |
[20:58] | That’s a promise. | 我保证 |
[21:02] | Am I out of my mind, or are you hiding evidence from me? | 是我疯了 还是你在对我隐瞒证据 |
[21:06] | Well, we’re definitely not hiding evidence from you, | 我们肯定不会向你隐瞒证据的 |
[21:08] | so it must be that other thing you just said. | 所以肯定是你刚说的另一种 |
[21:11] | Yeah, I just found out | 我刚发现 |
[21:12] | that you’ve recovered her hair in his shower drain. | 你们在死者浴室排水口找到了她的头发 |
[21:15] | Which we only just confirmed for ourselves. | 我们刚刚才确认的 |
[21:18] | And we told you. | 然后我们告诉你了 |
[21:19] | What about the knife? | 那把刀呢 |
[21:20] | She had the murder weapon in her home. | 凶器就在她家里 |
[21:22] | We don’t know that’s the murder weapon. | 我们不确定那是不是凶器 |
[21:24] | I know this detective badge may be new, | 我知道我可能刚当上警探 |
[21:26] | but I’ve been a cop long enough to know | 但是我做警察很久了 |
[21:28] | how to read between the lines. | 我知道怎么去揣摩 |
[21:30] | That’s the difference between what you do and what I do. | 那就是我们做事的不同之处 |
[21:33] | I don’t read between the lines– I stay with the evidence. | 我不揣摩 我只看证据 |
[21:36] | And right now, | 而现在 |
[21:37] | there’s no evidence that says that Sara | 没有证据表明萨拉 |
[21:39] | killed Taylor Wynard, only that she was in his room. | 杀了泰勒・维纳德 只能表明她在他的房间 |
[21:43] | In his room, having an illicit affair… | 在他的房间 偷情… |
[21:46] | under the influence of alcohol and prescription drugs, | 在酒精和处方药的作用下 |
[21:49] | lying about her activities. | 还对她的言行撒谎 |
[21:51] | Look, there you go, between the lines again. | 看吧 又来了 又在猜测 |
[21:54] | Look, I am not gunning for Sara. | 听着 我不会伤害萨拉 |
[21:56] | I do not want a CSI to be guilty. | 我不希望一个犯罪现场调查员有罪 |
[21:59] | But I want to try to protect the rest of you guys as well. | 但是我也想努力保护你们其他人 |
[22:01] | And I keep thinking, if this were anyone else, | 而且我想 如果这是别人的案子 |
[22:05] | we would’ve made the arrest by now. | 我们现在早该实施逮捕了 |
[22:11] | It’s Sidle. I told the la… | 是赛德尔 我告诉过实验… |
[22:13] | S-I-D-L-E | S-I-D-L-E. |
[22:15] | I’m with the Las Vegas Crime Lab. | 我是拉斯维加斯犯罪实验室的 |
[22:17] | I need the phone records for Ronald Basderic. | 我需要罗纳德・巴尔德里克的电话记录 |
[22:19] | No, you see, I don’t have the warrant, | 没有 我没有搜查证 |
[22:21] | but if you get me his phone records, | 但是如果你把他电话记录给我的话 |
[22:22] | I will get you an administrative subpoena | 我回办公室后 |
[22:24] | as soon as I’m back in the office. | 会马上给你一张行政传票 |
[22:26] | How about that? | 那样行吗 |
[22:30] | I have to call you back. | 我待会再打给你 |
[22:51] | Hey. Akers. | 埃克斯 |
[22:54] | Uh, you need to come with me, Sara. | 你得跟我走一趟 萨拉 |
[22:56] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[22:58] | Just… grab whatever you need, please, and come along. | 把你需要的东西都拿上 跟我来 |
[23:03] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[23:04] | Any possibility you’re overreacting? | 是不是你反应过度了 |
[23:06] | She was waiting for me. | 她在等我 |
[23:08] | She stalked me. | 她跟踪我 |
[23:09] | She came to my work. | 她来我工作的地方找我 |
[23:10] | Just… | 就… |
[24:12] | There he is. Crawford. | 他在这儿 克罗福德 |
[24:14] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[24:18] | You processed her?! | 你逮捕了她 |
[24:20] | I had to. | 我不得不这样 |
[24:21] | She got herself on camera this time. | 这次她被镜头拍下来了 |
[24:34] | Greg, I-I never touched him. | 格雷格 我没碰过他 |
[24:36] | He’s setting me up– he set me up at the hotel, | 他在陷害我 他在酒店就陷害我 |
[24:38] | and he’s setting me up now. | 现在他又来陷害我 |
[24:47] | Why were you even there? | 你为什么会在那儿 |
[24:48] | Russell tells you to go home | 罗素让你回家 |
[24:50] | and you go to Basderic’s workplace? | 然后你去了巴尔德里克工作的地儿 |
[24:52] | I know. I-I, I screwed up, okay? | 我知道 我搞砸了 行吗 |
[24:54] | But I’m telling you that Basderic is the one behind this, okay? | 但是我告诉你巴尔德里克在操纵一切 好吗 |
[24:57] | He left Edie’s necklace because | 他留下伊蒂的项链因为 |
[24:58] | he wanted me to know that it was him. | 他想让我知道是他干的 |
[25:07] | Where’s the rest of it? | 其他的呢 |
[25:10] | That’s all there is. | 只拍到这么多 |
[25:11] | There’s only the one camera. | 只有一个监视器 |
[25:12] | But, Sara, the D.A. has more than enough | 但是 萨拉 这足够让地方检察官 |
[25:14] | to charge you with. | 起诉你的了 |
[25:15] | You were clearly the aggressor here. | 在这里你无疑就是那个攻击者 |
[25:17] | No. Look at that! | 怎么可能 看看那个 |
[25:19] | No, he knew exactly where to stand for the camera. | 他明确知道监视器在哪儿 |
[25:21] | He-he… he lured me to that spot. | 他 他引诱我到那儿 |
[25:24] | The only physical contact that I had with Basderic | 我和巴尔德里克唯一的身体接触 |
[25:27] | is on that video. | 都被监视器拍下来了 |
[25:28] | Then how did he get those injuries? | 那他那些伤是怎么来的 |
[25:31] | Greg, how long have you known me? | 格雷格 你认识我多久了 |
[25:35] | You know i didn’t do this. | 你知道不是我做的 |
[25:38] | She’s unstable. | 她情绪很不稳定 |
[25:40] | I can’t be the only one who sees that. | 不光我一个人看到了 |
[25:42] | And yet she’s permitted to carry a gun and a badge. | 而她还被允许配枪和警徽 |
[25:45] | Does that seem wise? | 那样明智吗 |
[25:46] | Before today, when was the last time | 今天之前 你最后一次见到 |
[25:49] | you saw CSI Sidle? | 犯罪现场调查员赛德尔是什么时候 |
[25:51] | Not since the last time she falsely accused me of murder. | 自从上次她冤枉我杀人之后就没见过 |
[25:54] | The massacre at Frank’s Diner. | 弗兰克餐馆的大屠杀 |
[25:59] | Where I lost my Edie. | 让我失去了我的伊蒂 |
[26:01] | Is that what she did today? | 她今天这么做了吗 |
[26:03] | – Did she accuse you of murder? – Yes. | -她指控你杀人了吗 -没错 |
[26:07] | Someone at a hotel. | 住在酒店里的什么人 |
[26:09] | To be honest, I didn’t follow everything she said. | 说实话 我没记住她说的所有话 |
[26:11] | She seemed disoriented and confused. | 她看起来很迷茫困惑 |
[26:14] | And what about right before the altercation? | 你们争执之前发生什么了 |
[26:18] | Do you remember what was said exactly? | 你还确切记得你们说了什么吗 |
[26:21] | Are you asking if I provoked her? | 你是想问是不是我激怒了她吗 |
[26:23] | Is that her defense? | 而她所做的都是自卫 |
[26:25] | That this is my fault somehow? | 所有的事 其实都是我的错 |
[26:27] | I asked her to leave me alone. | 我让她离开 |
[26:30] | She persisted. | 她坚持留下 |
[26:32] | Feeling threatened, I pulled out my phone and called 911. | 我觉得危险 所以掏出手机打电话报警 |
[26:36] | That’s when she attacked me. | 就是这个时候她攻击了我 |
[26:47] | Hey. How’s she doing? | 她怎么样 |
[26:49] | Honestly, I’m a little worried. | 说实话 我有点担心 |
[26:52] | She’s got to be struggling over this breakup with Grissom | 与葛瑞森分手这事一定困扰了她很久 |
[26:54] | and just not talking about it, you know? | 而且又没有跟任何人谈过这件事 |
[26:56] | Feeling isolated from the rest of us. | 感觉好像被我们孤立了 |
[26:58] | Yeah, so she goes and she beats the crap out of Basderic? | 所以她就去揍巴尔德里克泄愤吗 |
[27:00] | Well, she says she didn’t do it. | 她说那不是她做的 |
[27:02] | Her clothes are helping her case. | 她的衣服证明了她的说法 |
[27:04] | I just examined them– | 我刚检查过它们 |
[27:05] | there is no hint of trace or any transfer evidence. | 完全没有发现一丁点转移证据 |
[27:09] | Well, there you go. After the beating Basderic took, | 这就对了 在揍过巴尔德里克之后 |
[27:11] | that would be impossible. | 这是绝对不可能的 |
[27:12] | Yeah, which means Basderic is lying. | 这也意味着巴尔德里克在说谎 |
[27:14] | He probably beat himself up. | 很可能那些伤是他自己打的 |
[27:16] | You know, Sara thinks that Basderic committed the hotel murder; | 萨拉认为酒店的谋杀是巴尔德里克干的 |
[27:19] | that the whole thing is an elaborate setup aimed at her. | 所有这些事都是精心设计以嫁祸她 |
[27:22] | Let’s start talking about what that would take. | 如果真是这样 他是怎么做到的 |
[27:24] | If Basderic wanted to pull this off– | 如果巴尔德里克想成功地 |
[27:26] | kill Taylor Wynard and frame Sara, | 杀死泰勒・维纳德并嫁祸萨拉的话 |
[27:29] | what would that require? | 需要什么前提条件 |
[27:31] | You would have to know that Sara was gonna be at the hotel. | 你必须提前知道萨拉会去那家酒店 |
[27:33] | Well, that wouldn’t be that hard to do. | 这倒不难实现 |
[27:35] | She made the reservations online a couple of weeks ago. | 她几周之前就在网上预订好了 |
[27:38] | You just got to hack into her e-mail. | 只要黑进她的电子邮件账户就行了 |
[27:40] | Okay. What else? | 很好 还有什么 |
[27:41] | You’d have to be able to get in and out of her house, | 你必须能够自由进出她的房子 |
[27:43] | and her hotel room, | 和她的酒店房间 |
[27:44] | while she was still in there. | 当她还在房间里的时候 |
[27:46] | And… he would have to arrange | 而且 他还要安排死者 |
[27:48] | for the victim to be at that hotel as well. | 也入住同一间酒店 |
[27:50] | All right, assuming that Basderic is the one | 那好 假设是巴尔德里克 |
[27:51] | who took those photos, | 拍了那些照片的话 |
[27:52] | he knew about their previous encounter. | 他肯定知道他们上一次的偶遇 |
[27:55] | I mean, it’s been four months since Frank’s Diner | 自从四个月前的弗兰克餐馆那件案子后[S13E02案件] |
[27:57] | he’s wanted to get back at her ever since. | 他就想报复萨拉 |
[27:59] | And who better than a crazed | 谁又能比一个疯狂又偏执的 |
[28:01] | and obsessive sociopath to do it? | 反社会人格的人更擅长这种事呢 |
[28:03] | He set her up. | 他陷害了萨拉 |
[28:04] | There’s got to be evidence of it. | 那一定会有嫁祸的证据 |
[28:06] | Yeah, we just have to find it. | 对 我们只是需要把它找出来 |
[28:14] | Thank you… | 多谢你 |
[28:16] | for whatever strings you pulled | 谢谢你不知道用了什么办法 |
[28:17] | to get me out of here. | 把我放了出来 |
[28:19] | Wasn’t me. | 不是因为我 |
[28:21] | Thank Basderic. | 你要多谢巴尔德里克 |
[28:23] | He’s not pursuing charges. | 他不会起诉你 |
[28:25] | He does have this for you, though. | 不过他也因为你申请了这个 |
[28:29] | Restraining order. | 法庭限制令 |
[28:30] | You’re kidding me. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[28:31] | Sara, you’re out. That’s a gift. | 萨拉 你被无罪释放 你应该感恩 |
[28:33] | Now just… take it and stay away from him. | 现在你就接受限制令 离他远点吧 |
[28:37] | Gun, I keep. | 枪我拿走了 |
[28:39] | You’re on leave until the department | 你去休假吧 直到部门决定 |
[28:41] | can figure out what to do with you. | 怎么处置你 |
[28:42] | And, Sara, next time you’re struggling | 同时 萨拉 下次如果你 |
[28:44] | with something, anything, | 再为什么事烦恼 任何事 |
[28:46] | come talk to me. It’s important for both of us, | 来跟我谈谈 这对你我来说都很重要 |
[28:49] | you know, you can do that. | 你完全可以来找我谈谈 |
[28:52] | Sorry, look, I-I got a bunch of messages here | 对不起 我收到一堆短信 |
[28:54] | from the care facility that looks after my mother. | 照顾我妈的看护机构发来的 |
[28:56] | In San Francisco? | 在旧金山吗 |
[28:57] | No, no, I moved her down here | 不 不是 我把她挪到这边了 |
[28:59] | about six months ago. | 大概半年之前的事 |
[28:59] | Although I don’t see her any more often | 不过跟她在北边的时候相比 |
[29:01] | than I did when she was up north. | 我看她的次数也没多多少 |
[29:02] | “宁静时光疗养院”短信 | |
[29:02] | Oh, great– she got her hands on a bottle of alcohol. | 好极了 她又开始喝酒了 |
[29:03] | 你母亲 酒精中毒 | |
[29:05] | 正送往棕榈树医院 | |
[29:06] | She’s in the hospital. | 她现在在医院 |
[29:07] | Just what I needed. | 这正是我需要的 |
[29:16] | Hi, uh, I’m looking for Laura Sidle. | 你好 我来看罗拉・赛德尔 |
[29:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:36] | Sara. | 萨拉 |
[29:39] | Hi, Mom. | 你好 妈妈 |
[29:42] | Oh, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[29:45] | – I’m so s-sorry. – Mom, you can’t | -我很抱歉 -妈妈 你不能 |
[29:47] | be drinking, you know that. | 喝酒的 你自己明明知道 |
[29:48] | You know what happens when you start. | 你自己清楚如果你开始喝酒会发生什么 |
[29:49] | – You can’t drink like that. – I-I’m sorry. | -你绝不能这样喝酒的 -我很抱歉 |
[29:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:53] | I really am. | 我是真心的 |
[29:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:58] | I know you are. | 我明白你是真心的 |
[29:59] | I pray and pray for you. | 我一直在为你祈祷 |
[30:03] | All the time, so that you wouldn’t | 一直祈祷 希望你将来 |
[30:05] | turn out like me. | 不会像我一样 |
[30:07] | Mom, I’m fine, okay? | 妈妈 我很好 |
[30:10] | Just-just rest. | 休息吧 |
[30:11] | Just-just try to rest right now. | 你现在就好好休息吧 |
[30:13] | But what about the man? | 但那个男的是怎么回事 |
[30:15] | – What man? – At the hotel. | -什么男的 -在酒店 |
[30:18] | You killed him. | 你杀了他 |
[30:20] | You stabbed him. | 你捅死了他 |
[30:24] | Just like I stabbed your father. | 就像当年我捅死了你的父亲 |
[30:27] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你这件事的 |
[30:29] | Who did you talk to? | 你跟谁说过话 |
[30:31] | Your friend. Ronald. | 你的朋友 罗纳德 |
[30:33] | He’s very nice. | 他人很好 |
[30:35] | So sweet. | 非常温柔 |
[31:39] | What’s up? | 有进展吗 |
[31:41] | Hotels have a device that allows them | 酒店有一种装置可以让他们 |
[31:44] | to override the keycard slot, | 不使用门卡就能开门 |
[31:46] | and according to the log, | 而根据记录 |
[31:47] | 房间号 1204 日期 时间 进入方式 | |
[31:48] | 无门卡进入 晚上11:54 | |
[31:48] | someone did exactly that | 有人正是使用了这种方式 |
[31:49] | and entered Sara’s room just before midnight. | 在午夜之前进入了萨拉的房间 |
[31:52] | Which means the killer could have taken her phone, | 这意味着凶手可以趁此拿走她的手机 |
[31:54] | and would explain the midnight call | 这就可以解释那通午夜时 |
[31:55] | she said she never made. | 她说她从来没打过的电话了 |
[31:57] | Then it would let the killer | 然后凶手也可以借此 |
[31:58] | steal the key to re-enter the room later. | 偷走门卡 以便之后再回到房间 |
[32:00] | He’s taking a big risk though, | 但他风险很大啊 |
[32:01] | with her asleep. | 在萨拉睡觉的时候 |
[32:02] | I mean, what if she woke up? | 我是说 如果她醒来怎么办 |
[32:04] | Well, if she did, she has insomnia on a level | 如果她醒了 那她的失眠等级 |
[32:05] | the world has never seen. | 可就是前所未见的了 |
[32:07] | I tested Sara’s sleeping pills. | 我检测了萨拉的安眠药 |
[32:09] | They had been tampered with. | 药片被换过了 |
[32:10] | Super-sized, if you will. | 或者可以说是加到了超大剂量 |
[32:11] | They contained more than double the prescribed dosage. | 比处方剂量的两倍还多 |
[32:14] | Safe to say, she was knocked out. | 可以这么说 萨拉是被弄晕的 |
[32:18] | So Sara was set up. | 所以萨拉确实是被陷害了 |
[32:19] | Now we just got to prove | 现在我们只需要证明 |
[32:20] | that it was Basderic. | 陷害她的那个人是巴尔德里克 |
[32:23] | Hey, take a look at this. | 来看看这个 |
[32:24] | These are the shower drain covers | 这些是萨拉和受害者房间的 |
[32:25] | from both Sara and the victim’s rooms. | 淋浴排水孔盖 |
[32:27] | The micro-scratches on the drain covers don’t line up | 排水孔盖上的微痕和它外面一圈环 |
[32:30] | with the surrounding rings. | 不匹配 |
[32:34] | But… when I swap them… | 但是 当我把它们换一下 |
[32:38] | Look. | 你看 |
[32:42] | A perfect match. | 完全匹配 |
[32:42] | That’s how Sara’s hair | 这就是为什么会在受害者的房间里 |
[32:44] | got in the victim’s room. | 找到萨拉的头发 |
[32:45] | Someone swapped the drain covers. | 有人换了排水孔盖 |
[32:47] | All right, my turn. | 很好 该我了 |
[32:49] | So, these are video stills from hotel surveillance | 这些是截图来自案发当晚 |
[32:52] | the night of the murder. | 酒店的监视录像 |
[32:54] | All right, what am I looking for? | 我要关注的是什么 |
[32:56] | This guy. Right here. | 这个人 就在这儿 |
[32:58] | Now, he seems to be in all the right places | 看起来 他总是在恰当的时间 |
[32:59] | – at all the right times. – Yeah… | -出现在了恰当的地点 -没错 |
[33:01] | but with that hat and those glasses, it’s hard to say. | 但他戴着帽子和太阳镜 看不出来是谁 |
[33:03] | It could be anybody. | 可以是任何人 |
[33:04] | True. | 没错 |
[33:06] | But check this out. | 但你看看这个 |
[33:07] | Here’s Basderic leaving work, the same day. | 这是同一天巴尔德里克离开工作的时候 |
[33:10] | Now, look at the shoes. | 现在 仔细观察他的鞋 |
[33:12] | Atlantic Oxfords. | 大西洋牛津鞋 |
[33:13] | And notice the pants? | 注意到他的裤子没 |
[33:15] | There’s a coffee stain or something right there. | 就在这儿有一个咖啡渍或者其他什么污渍 |
[33:18] | Now, if we compare the two… | 现在如果我们把两个进行比较 |
[33:21] | Same stain, same clothes… | 同样的污渍 同样的衣服 |
[33:24] | same guy. | 说明是同一个人 |
[33:25] | Nice. | 干得好 |
[33:26] | Which means now | 这意味着现在 |
[33:27] | we can put Basderic in the hotel | 我们可以认定案发当晚 |
[33:28] | the night of the murder. | 巴尔德里克也在酒店里 |
[33:30] | Question is, what does he really want? | 问题是 他到底想干什么 |
[33:32] | I mean, why would he plan it out the way he did? | 我是说 他为什么要这样计划整件事 |
[33:36] | Well, he’s obsessed with Sara– | 他偏执地关注着萨拉 |
[33:37] | he wants to get back at her | 因为他跟踪伊蒂 萨拉很看不起他 |
[33:38] | for belittling him for stalking Edie. | 所以他想报复萨拉 |
[33:40] | Okay, but what’s his endgame? | 对 但他的最终目的是什么呢 |
[33:42] | If he just wants to frame Sara for murder, | 如果他只是想将谋杀嫁祸给萨拉 |
[33:44] | he could’ve left the bloody knife | 他只要留下带血的刀子就行了 |
[33:46] | at her house– then she really would’ve been screwed. | 放她家里 她就无论如何都摆脱不了干系了 |
[33:48] | Instead, he washes it off. Why? | 他却把刀洗干净了 为什么 |
[33:50] | Same reason he didn’t press charges for the assault. | 跟他没告她袭击是一个道理 |
[33:53] | He doesn’t want her locked up; | 他不希望她被关起来 |
[33:55] | he wants her out. | 他希望她出去 |
[33:56] | Which means he’s not done with her. | 说明他还不想就此罢休 |
[33:59] | And I think I know why. | 我可能知道原因了 |
[34:02] | Russell, during the Frank Steiner murder | 罗素 在弗兰克・斯坦纳被杀案中 |
[34:05] | Sara and I turned up a previous court case | 我和萨拉翻出了 |
[34:07] | that involved Basderic. | 巴尔德里克牵涉的一桩旧官司 |
[34:08] | I remember, civil suit– | 我记得 民事诉讼 |
[34:09] | he collected damages after somebody assaulted him, right? | 他被人袭击后要求赔偿 对吧 |
[34:12] | The point is that Basderic drew the guy in. | 关键在于巴尔德里克挑衅人家 |
[34:15] | He harassed and stalked his wife | 他跟踪并骚扰那人的妻子 |
[34:17] | until the guy finally came after him. | 最后那人找上了他 |
[34:19] | Then Basderic shot him in self-defense. | 然后巴尔德里克出于自卫开枪杀了他 |
[34:22] | Now, Sara already has the restraining order against her. | 现在萨拉已经身负限制令 |
[34:24] | And she’s on record for having assaulted the guy. | 她袭击那家伙的事已被记录在案 |
[34:27] | So if she goes after him, | 所以要是她对他紧追不放 |
[34:28] | he could legally shoot her and get away with it. | 他就可以杀了她 而不必付法律责任 |
[34:31] | That is the revenge that he’s after. | 这才是他寻求的复仇方式 |
[34:33] | He doesn’t want to frame her, he wants to kill her. | 他不是想陷害她 而是想杀了她 |
[34:36] | Where’s Sara now? | 萨拉现在在哪儿 |
[34:37] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[34:39] | She won’t answer her phone. | 她不接电话 |
[34:52] | 格雷格・桑德斯来电 | |
[35:12] | Another ambush by Las Vegas’s finest? | 拉斯维加斯的精英们又要找我麻烦吗 |
[35:15] | No, we just want to have a friendly conversation, Ronald. | 不 我们只想跟你友好地谈谈 罗纳德 |
[35:18] | Is that a weapon you’re carrying? | 你带了武器吗 |
[35:21] | The gun is registered. | 这把枪注册过了 |
[35:22] | I have a permit to carry it. | 我有权带着它 |
[35:23] | I’m gonna have to relieve you of it anyway. | 我还是得请你把枪卸下来 |
[35:26] | Just… while we’re talking. | 就我们说话这一会儿 |
[35:28] | Make sure nothing goes sideways, | 以免出什么差池 |
[35:30] | nobody gets hurt. | 以防有人受伤 |
[35:38] | We know you were at the hotel. | 我们知道你当时在那家宾馆里 |
[35:41] | Well, that’s awfully vague. | 太含糊了 |
[35:42] | Am I supposed to know what you’re talking about? | 我哪知道你在说什么 |
[35:44] | You know exactly what I’m talking about. | 你完全明白我在说什么 |
[35:46] | Last night, when you stabbed Taylor Wynard to death. | 那晚 是你把泰勒・维纳德捅死的 |
[35:48] | And you have evidence of this? | 你有证据证明吗 |
[35:50] | Or am I supposed to just… offer up a confession? | 还是想我直接承认 |
[35:54] | Is that why you’re here? | 你就为这个来的吗 |
[35:56] | No. I’m here to give you a warning. | 不是 我来是给你提个醒 |
[36:00] | If you hurt Sara… | 你要是伤到萨拉 |
[36:01] | She attacked me. | 她袭击了我 |
[36:03] | I’m the one who has to be worried. | 需要担心的是我 |
[36:04] | Maybe we should take you in. | 要不我们把你带回去 |
[36:06] | We could hold you for your own protection. | 为你安全着想 我们可以把你关起来 |
[36:09] | That won’t be necessary. | 没这个必要 |
[36:11] | Next time– | 下一次 |
[36:13] | should there be a next time– | 要是还有下一次的话 |
[36:15] | I’ll be ready. | 我会做好准备的 |
[36:19] | Next time’s with me. | 下一次就换我了 |
[36:22] | I’m free to go, am I not? | 我可以走了吧 |
[36:24] | Nick… | 尼克 |
[36:28] | I won’t let you hurt her. | 我不会让你伤害她的 |
[36:34] | Can I have my gun, please? | 能把枪还给我吗 |
[36:40] | You be careful with that. | 小心为妙 |
[37:11] | Leave the light off. | 别开灯 |
[37:21] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[37:22] | What do I want? | 我想怎么样 |
[37:25] | I’m gonna stop you. | 我要制止你 |
[37:28] | I didn’t want to do this. | 我也不想这么做 |
[37:28] | I didn’t want to come here. | 我也不想来这儿 |
[37:30] | But you made me, Ronald. | 都是你逼的 罗纳德 |
[37:32] | You discredit me at my job, you get me arrested, | 你败坏我的名声 让我被捕 |
[37:35] | you go after my mother?! | 你还骚扰我妈 |
[37:36] | You don’t really think you can get away with this. | 你不会真以为你能跑得掉吧 |
[37:38] | I don’t really care. | 我根本不在乎 |
[37:41] | Somebody needs to stop you. | 总得有人来制止你 |
[37:42] | You have ruined so many lives. | 你已经毁了这么多人的生活 |
[37:46] | And now I’m gonna ruin yours. | 现在换我来毁你的了 |
[37:51] | Don’t bother. | 别费力气了 |
[37:54] | I removed the firing pin when I was in your house. | 在你家的时候 我已经把撞针拆掉了 |
[37:59] | Don’t worry, I’ll put it back. | 别担心 我会再装回去的 |
[38:01] | After. | 等完事儿之后 |
[38:04] | This is exactly what you wanted, isn’t it? | 你蓄谋已久了 对吧 |
[38:06] | You planned all of this right down to this minute right here. | 此时此刻的一切 都是你早就计划好的 |
[38:09] | Well, at least now you can appreciate what I went through. | 至少你现在可以好好欣赏我花费的心血了 |
[38:12] | The months of planning, the attention to detail. | 数月的策划 对细节的追求 |
[38:16] | Did you even notice? | 你根本没注意到吧 |
[38:17] | Seven stab wounds. | 七处刺伤 |
[38:19] | I stabbed him seven times, | 我捅了他七次 |
[38:20] | just like your mother stabbed your father. | 你妈不是也捅了你爸这么多刀吗 |
[38:22] | You’re sick, Ronald. | 你这个变态 罗纳德 |
[38:24] | I watched you, Sara. | 我一直在观察你 萨拉 |
[38:26] | I read your e-mails. | 我看过你的邮件 |
[38:28] | I witnessed your adolescent groping outside the bar. | 目睹了你在酒吧外面的轻浮举动 |
[38:31] | You know, I had to pay Taylor to meet you at the hotel? | 是我付钱给泰勒 让他去酒店见你的 |
[38:35] | I told him we were friends, | 我跟他说我是你的朋友 |
[38:37] | that I didn’t want you to spend your birthday by yourself. | 不愿意看你独自庆祝生日 |
[38:39] | I even sprung for the dessert. | 甜点的钱都是我付的 |
[38:44] | And now I get to kill you. | 而现在我不得不杀了你 |
[38:46] | Just do it already. | 动手吧 |
[38:54] | You’re done, Ronald. | 你完了 罗纳德 |
[38:56] | This time for real. | 这次可不是闹着玩的 |
[38:59] | What did I tell you, Ronald? | 我怎么跟你说的 罗纳德 |
[39:03] | I said I won’t let you hurt her. | 我说过我不会让你伤害她的 |
[39:07] | Blanks. | 空包弹 |
[39:10] | You switched my ammo. | 你换了我的子弹 |
[39:11] | No, he did. | 不是我 是他换的 |
[39:12] | Must be yours. | 看来是你的子弹 |
[39:14] | Guess I, uh, got mixed up somehow. | 我可能搞混了 |
[39:17] | There you go. | 来吧 |
[39:20] | Right. Come on. | 好了 走吧 |
[39:28] | Ugh! No! | 我不要 |
[39:31] | I do not need that damn chair. | 我不需要坐这椅子 |
[39:33] | I can walk just fine. | 我自己能走 |
[39:35] | Well, I know, Mom, but the hospital has rules. | 我知道 妈妈 不过医院有规定 |
[39:37] | Since when were you one to follow rules? | 你什么时候守起规矩来了 |
[39:40] | What was it you used to tell me? | 你过去怎么跟我说的 |
[39:41] | If, um… somebody wants to do something nice for you, | 别人要对你好 |
[39:44] | why get in their way? | 就恭敬不如从命吧 |
[39:45] | – I did say that, didn’t I? – All the time. | -我确实说过 是吧 -总说来着 |
[39:47] | You were full of good advice. | 你的好建议多得很 |
[39:49] | Too bad I didn’t take any of it myself, right? | 可惜我自己却不听 是吧 |
[39:58] | There are so many things i wish… I had done differently. | 很多事我都希望能从头再来 |
[40:03] | And most of them, I… I can’t change now. | 可大多无法改变了 |
[40:08] | But one thing I… | 但有一件事 |
[40:11] | would like to try and change… | 我希望能试着改变 |
[40:15] | is the way things are between us. | 就是我们之间的关系 |
[40:18] | Maybe we could… | 也许我们可以 |
[40:20] | visit once in a while. | 时常走动走动 |
[40:24] | I just want you to be okay. | 我只希望你好好的 |
[40:26] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[40:28] | I’m great. | 我很好 |
[40:43] | I think people would understand if… | 你就休息一段时间 |
[40:46] | you want to take some time off. | 不会有人有意见的 |
[40:48] | No, I’d rather get right back in. | 不用了 我情愿回来 |
[40:51] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[40:53] | Where else would I want to be? | 要不我还能去哪儿 |
[40:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:14] | Little late for an intervention, don’t you think? | 现在开会说教是不是来不及了 |
[41:17] | Well, I just… I just thought… | 我 我只是想 |
[41:19] | We. | 是我们 |
[41:20] | We… just thought | 我们…只是想 |
[41:23] | that it might be a… good idea to talk. | 也许该和你谈谈 |
[41:26] | Or listen. | 或者是听你说说 |
[41:27] | Whatever you prefer. | 随便你 |
[41:30] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[41:37] | I didn’t mean to shut you guys out. | 我不是故意对你们隐瞒的 |
[41:40] | I didn’t tell you about Grissom and me | 我没告诉你们我和葛瑞森的事 |
[41:42] | because I didn’t believe it myself. | 是因为我自己都还接受不了 |
[41:46] | You know, we made that dinner reservation together | 那天的晚餐是我们在分手前 |
[41:48] | before we split up, and… | 一起订的 |
[41:50] | as I sat there alone in the restaurant… | 我独自一人坐在餐厅的时候 |
[41:57] | …I honestly expected him to show up. | 真心期待着他会出现 |
[42:00] | I think that we all like the idea… of you two being together. | 我们之所以都希望你们能在一起 |
[42:07] | And maybe it was because that was our way of-of hanging on to him | 也许是因为这样他还算 |
[42:12] | just a little bit, you know. | 在我们身边 你明白吗 |
[42:18] | But if it’s over… | 不过既然结束了 |
[42:20] | it’s over. | 就放手吧 |
[42:22] | Hey, you can’t sit around waiting forever. | 你总不能一直坐着等吧 |
[42:26] | And you’ll always have us. | 而且我们会一直在你身边的 |
[42:29] | Like it or not. | 不管你喜不喜欢 |
[42:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:36] | Thank you for not giving up on me. | 谢谢你们对我不离不弃 |