Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第13季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第13季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:10] Good evening, sir. 晚上好 先生
[00:11] Ma’am. 女士
[00:19] You know, Jonah, we don’t have 你知道 乔纳 我们不是
[00:21] to be a part of this. 一定要这么做的
[00:22] Yes, we do. 当然要
[00:24] I’ll look like an ass if we pull out now. 如果临阵退缩的话太丢人了
[00:26] Besides, I really want this. 另外 我真的很想要
[00:31] Hey, so did you. 你也一样
[00:34] Remember? 记得吗
[00:36] Come on. 来吧
[00:45] Jonah Drake. Samantha Wilson. 乔纳・德雷克和萨曼莎・维尔森
[00:47] Password, Mr. Drake. 口令 德雷克先生
[00:49] Decadence. 堕落
[01:07] Thank you. 谢谢
[01:34] You good? 一个人没问题吧
[01:37] All set, Mr. Vogel. 都准备好了 沃格尔先生
[01:39] Everything is where it needs to be. 一切准备就绪
[01:40] Thank you, Tom. 谢谢 汤姆
[01:41] – Good evening, Mr. Vogel. – Good evening. -晚上好 沃格尔先生 -晚上好
[01:44] Jack, good to see you. 杰克 很高兴见到你
[01:46] Hope our arrangement is still in order. 希望我们的交易按计划进行
[01:48] To be honest, Jonah, I almost changed my mind this morning. 说实话 乔纳 我今早差点改了主意
[01:52] But then I realized I have an obligation 不过我意识到我有义务
[01:55] to share my… passion. 与你分享 我的激情
[01:59] I’m getting excited here. 光在这儿我就已经很激动了
[02:01] Patience is a virtue, Mr. Drake. 耐心是美德 德雷克先生
[02:04] And how much is virtue going to cost me? 这种美德需要多钱呢
[02:08] Sounds like our friend here needs a little preview. 看来咱们这位朋友需要先验下货
[02:33] Remember, look, but don’t touch. 记住 只许看 不许摸
[02:48] You weren’t lying. 你没骗我
[02:53] Beautiful. 太美了
[02:57] Whatever the price, I’ll pay it. 不管要价多少 我买定了
[03:10] Hey, Mitch. 米奇
[03:12] What’s with the rifle? 这支步枪是谁的
[03:14] These two knuckleheads 这俩傻瓜
[03:16] were blasting away into the barrel over there. 朝着那面的木桶开枪
[03:29] They probably thought they hit oil. 他们可能以为流出来的是油
[03:31] Black gold, Texas tea. 黑色黄金 德州特产
[03:34] Yeah, well, my nose says decomp. 不过我的鼻子告诉我有腐尸
[03:36] I don’t see any blood around here. 周围没看到血迹
[03:37] This is definitely not our primary. 这里肯定不是第一现场
[03:40] Well, let’s not lose any of the goodness. 别浪费里面的东西了
[03:44] All right, one, two, three. 好了 一 二 三
[03:50] Here goes anything. 一切皆有可能
[03:59] That is not a pretty sight. 这可真不怎么好看
[04:00] Yeah, didn’t start out like that, though. 不过一开始可不是这样
[04:03] Black tie, tuxedo. 黑色领带 晚礼服
[04:05] Poor guy was dressed to kill. 这可怜人可是身着盛装死的
[04:07] Or be killed. 或是被杀的
[04:12] 更多影视更新
[04:38] 《犯罪现场调查》
[04:46] What’s less fun than a barrel of monkeys? 还有什么比一桶猴子更有趣的
[04:50] Hodges, his leg is jammed, okay? 霍奇斯 他的腿挤住了
[04:52] A malodorous, bloated corpse in a monkey suit. 一只散发恶臭的肿胀的身着盛装的猴子
[04:59] So disgusting. 太恶心了
[05:00] Ah, we’ve reached the tipping point. 以前又不是没有过
[05:10] Oh, that is ripe. 臭得可以
[05:16] Hodges… 霍奇斯…
[05:19] Wh-What are you doing? 你在干什么
[05:21] As you know, I have a refined nose. 你知道的 我的鼻子很灵
[05:24] And, thanks to my fiancee, 多亏我的未婚妻
[05:26] a deeper appreciation for one of the finer things in life. 让我对这种人间美物有了更好的鉴别能力
[05:28] Decomp? 腐尸吗
[05:29] Wine. 红酒
[05:31] And I detect a hint of Frutto Di Bacco. 我闻到了一丝巴克斯水果酒的香气
[05:34] Well, I’m going to go have fun with my barrel. 我要去玩我的木桶了
[05:37] Enjoy your corpse. 祝你和尸体玩得愉快
[05:56] Can I help you with something? 需要帮忙吗
[05:59] I’m looking for D.B. Russell. 我在找D.B.・罗素
[06:01] He wasn’t in his office. 他不在办公室
[06:03] I-I’m sorry, but we can’t have visitors 不好意思 这里不允许访客
[06:05] wandering the halls without an escort. 在没有陪同的情况下在走廊里闲晃
[06:08] This is a crime lab. 这里是罪案实验室
[06:09] Yeah, Hodges, relax. 霍奇斯 放松
[06:10] I think the, uh, head 我认为
[06:11] of the New York Crime Lab 纽约罪案实验室的头儿
[06:13] knows that a crime lab looks like. 知道罪案实验室什么样
[06:15] Oh… I’m sorry. 不好意思
[06:17] No problem. 没事
[06:18] Mac Taylor. 麦克・泰勒
[06:19] Uh, David Hodges. 大卫・霍奇斯
[06:23] Um, trace. 有残留痕迹
[06:24] I’m sure you two have business, 我肯定你俩有事要聊
[06:26] and, uh, yeah, so do I. 我也有事
[06:31] Ooh. Boy. 天啊
[06:31] Hey. How was your flight? 飞机还顺利吗
[06:34] It got me here. 至少把我运来了
[06:35] Geez. 天啊
[06:36] – It’s been a while. – It has. -好久不见了 -确实
[06:37] Forensics convention in Kansas City, right? Ribs? 上次还是在堪萨斯城的取证会吧
[06:40] That State Department boondoggle. That’s right. 那次州政府出钱的无聊会 没错
[06:42] The drunken DNA expert from Chicago 那个从芝加哥来的DNA专家
[06:45] started singing karaoke. 喝高了都开始唱卡拉OK了
[06:47] Freddie Mercury– not easy to pull off. 佛莱迪・摩克瑞 记忆犹新
[06:49] He got booed off the stage. 他被大家轰下台
[06:50] The locals started throwing chicken wings… 当地警方的人开始互扔鸡翅
[06:51] Chicken wings. Right. 鸡翅 没错
[06:53] Right. Before I forget, 没错 趁我还记得
[06:54] let me, uh… 给你
[06:56] – Tickets you wanted. – Thanks. -你要的票 -谢谢
[06:57] What do I owe you? 我该给你多钱
[06:58] No, it’s on the house. 不用 我请客
[06:59] But let me ask you something. 不过我有个疑问
[07:00] Celine Dion over Jersey Boys? 选席琳・迪翁而不是泽西男孩
[07:03] It’s a surprise for Christine. 为了给克里斯汀个惊喜
[07:05] In fact, this whole trip is a surprise. 事实上 我来也是个惊喜
[07:06] She already here? 她已经到了
[07:07] Restaurateurs convention. 参加”餐饮管理者大会”
[07:09] She started a bistro. 她开了个小酒吧
[07:10] With that and my work, 她的工作和我的加一起
[07:12] it’s just been hard finding time together. 很难找到我俩都有空的时间
[07:14] Oh, tell me about it. 谁说不是呢
[07:16] Yeah, listen, I-I didn’t plan this surprise very well. 是啊 我这惊喜准备得不是很好
[07:19] I haven’t been able to reach Christine. 我还没联系上克里斯汀
[07:21] She’s probably still at the convention, but… 她可能还在会上 不过…
[07:23] – You want to check out the lab? – Sure, yeah. -你想先看看实验室吗 -当然
[07:25] And then we can swing by her hotel and grab a bite to eat. 然后咱们可以去酒店接她再一起吃点东西
[07:27] Right. Sounds like a good plan. 好 这计划听着不错
[07:28] I’ll give you the nickel tour here. 我带你四处转转
[07:33] Victim’s a John Doe. 被害人是无名氏
[07:34] David didn’t find any I.D., but he did find 大卫没有找到证件 不过他找到
[07:37] this pair of cuff links– monogrammed. 这对袖口 上面有字母
[07:41] J.D. John Doe. JD 无名氏
[07:44] Must have known where he was headed. 他肯定知道自己要去哪
[07:46] Face is badly disfigured. 脸部严重变形
[07:47] I’m guessing that he was jammed into that barrel 我猜他被挤在木桶里面
[07:50] for at least a couple days. 至少有几天了
[07:52] His position distorted his features, 被放置的姿势导致其面部扭曲
[07:54] as did this gunshot to the face. 以及脸上的枪伤
[07:57] Were those shots fired by the kids? 是那几个孩子们开枪打得吗
[07:58] No, that would be these 不 那是身体上的
[08:00] three postmortem wounds here on the torso. 这三处死后伤
[08:03] Cause of death was massive damage 死因是脑部和脑干部
[08:04] to the brain and brain stem, resulting 受到大量伤害 罪魁祸首是
[08:07] from this medium-caliber bullet. 这枚中等口径的子弹
[08:12] This looks like a bullet wound in the hand, too. 手上好像也有枪伤
[08:16] That’s what I thought at first. 我开始也是这么想的
[08:17] But let me show you something. Come on over here. 不过给你看看这个 到这面来
[08:25] See how these bones are broken? 看到骨头上的裂痕了吗
[08:26] They’re not shattered. 骨头没碎
[08:27] Suggests something slower than a bullet. 是比子弹速度慢的东西
[08:30] What do you think it is? 你觉得是什么
[08:31] I can’t say. There’s no distinctive tool marks. 不好说 没发现特殊工具的痕迹
[08:34] But there is this. 不过看这里
[08:35] The object driven through the hand 穿过手的物体
[08:37] has some sort of head on it. 顶部有个头
[08:39] You mean, like a nail? 你是说 钉子之类的
[08:41] Same idea, 差不多
[08:42] but a whole lot bigger. 不过应该更大
[08:46] Are you sure this was used to hold wine? 你确定这个装过酒
[08:49] It’s all charred on the inside. 内部都被烤焦了
[08:53] It’s supposed to be. 肯定装过
[08:54] Why? 为什么
[08:55] A toasted barrel enhances the wine. 烤过的木桶对红酒有很大提升
[08:58] Igniting intense flavors. 为其注入不同的风味
[09:01] Vanilla, mocha, toffee, tobacco. 香草味 摩卡味 太妃味 烟草味
[09:03] Not to mention intensifying the tannins. 更不用说还能增加单宁含量
[09:07] – You making this stuff up? – No. -你自己编的 -不
[09:10] Elisabetta’s family has a winery in Tuscany. 伊丽莎贝塔家在托斯卡纳有个酿酒厂
[09:12] They make a robust, yet refined Brunello. 他们生产浓郁精致的布鲁奈罗
[09:16] 布鲁奈罗和桑娇维赛均为葡萄酒品种
[09:16] Which is just a fancy way of saying Sangiovese. 那是桑娇维赛的高级说法
[09:18] This is why I stick to vodka. 所以我还是更喜欢伏特加
[09:20] No exotic terms, no dissertations. 没什么异国情调 也没那么多讲究
[09:23] You don’t know what you’re missing. 知道你错过了什么吗
[09:23] Yeah, well, tell that to immigration. 去跟移民局说吧
[09:26] That’s not funny. 这可不好笑
[09:28] Sorry. 不好意思
[09:31] I-I really am hopeful 我确实希望
[09:33] about the whole green card thing. 你能搞定绿卡的事
[09:34] – I’m sorry. – Yeah. -不好意思 -没事
[09:37] Well, looks like our barrel is made from Quercus petraea, 看来咱这木桶是用无梗花栎树做的
[09:40] white oak from France. 来自法国的白栎木
[09:42] Found only in the Troncais forest. 只生长在特基斯森林里
[09:44] Sounds fancy. 听上去很高级
[09:45] So, our primary is in France? 这么说第一现场在法国吗
[09:47] No… what I’m saying is, 不 我想说的是
[09:49] barrels made from the white oak of the Troncais forest 用特基斯森林里的白栎木做的木桶
[09:52] are extremely rare. 非常少见
[09:54] Meaning it shouldn’t be too hard to find the manufacturer. 就是说找到生产者应该不难
[09:58] Or who purchased it. 或者找到买家
[10:01] Hey, Russell. 罗素
[10:02] I think that we have a lead on our John Doe in the barrel. 木桶里的那具无名尸有线索了
[10:05] – What do you got? – Stomach contents. -发现了什么 -胃容物
[10:07] Guy had quite the last meal. 这家伙最后一顿吃得不错
[10:10] Raw whale? 生鲸鱼
[10:12] As in whale sushi? 鲸鱼寿司吗
[10:13] Oh, come on, that’s got to be illegal. 不是吧 肯定是非法的
[10:16] And disgusting and immoral, but very helpful. 很恶心也不道德 不过很有用
[10:18] Last month, LVPD arrested a Vince Corrado. 上个月 维加斯警方逮捕了文斯・科拉德
[10:21] He’s a sushi chef. 做寿司的厨师
[10:22] Turned out he’d been serving whale meat on the QT. 发现他在偷偷地卖鲸鱼肉
[10:25] And last night, he was serving at a mansion. 昨晚他在为一所豪宅服务
[10:28] Owner’s name is Albert Vogel. 豪宅主人名叫艾伯特・沃格尔
[10:29] Take these to the back. 把这个拿到后面去
[10:31] Do not drop it, okay? 别摔了
[10:32] You break these, you pay for it. 要是弄坏了 你可得负责
[10:34] Hey, what’s in the case? 那箱子里是什么
[10:36] Who’s asking? 谁在问
[10:37] Me, and I’m not going to ask again. 是我 而且我不会说第二遍
[10:39] Sorry. It’s, uh… it’s wine. 抱歉 是酒
[10:41] Steel crate under a guard? 把酒装在钢箱里保护起来吗
[10:42] I thought it was gold or something. 我还以为是金子之类的呢
[10:44] Well, it might as well be. 价值差不多
[10:45] It’s a rare Bordeaux, 这可是珍贵的波尔多葡萄酒
[10:47] 1947 Chateau Cheval Blanc. 白马酒庄1947年产的
[10:49] Well, I would sell you a bottle 如果你肯付我十万块
[10:50] if you had 100 grand. 我也可以给你一瓶子尝尝
[10:52] What… 什么
[10:52] 100 grand for a bottle of wine? 一瓶酒就要十万
[10:55] How much is the steak? 那牛排多少钱
[10:56] It’s free, if you’re on the list. 如果你是被邀请的客人 牛排免费
[10:58] And who are you? 你又是谁
[10:59] Albert Vogel. 艾伯特・沃格尔
[11:00] Just the man we’re looking for. 你就是我们要找的人
[11:03] Whale meat on the menu again tonight? 今晚又有鲸鱼肉吗
[11:06] That’s what this is about? 你们为这个来的吗
[11:07] Actually, we’re investigating a homicide. 事实上 我们在调查一宗谋杀案
[11:11] That’s horrible. 太可怕了
[11:14] Well, I don’t… I-I don’t recognize him. 我…我不认识他
[11:16] His stomach tells us that he was here 他的胃液调查显示几天前
[11:17] a couple of nights ago. 他曾在这里用晚餐
[11:19] Previous party, I presume. 肯定是之前的派对吧
[11:20] You mean “Auction.” 你是说”拍卖会”吧
[11:22] – I’m an auctioneer. – Right. -我是拍卖商 -是的
[11:23] Rare vintages only. 我只卖稀有葡萄酒
[11:25] The past three nights, I’ve sold over $20 million in wine. 这三晚 我卖了两千万呢
[11:29] $20 million for wine? 酒值两千万吗
[11:31] Great wine is art. 伟大的酒就是艺术
[11:33] Geez, I thought it was just 我还以为那不过是
[11:34] something you drank with Italian food. 配意大利菜的普通饮品呢
[11:37] Well, uh, 好吧
[11:37] your guest was wearing these cuff links. 你的客人带着这个袖扣
[11:40] Do you recognize them? 还认得它们吗
[11:41] These belong to Jack Davari. 这是杰克・达瓦里的袖扣
[11:46] – Is he a friend? – More of a client. -是你朋友吗 -是我的顾客
[11:48] He’s one of the premier wine collectors in the world. 他是世界知名的珍稀葡萄酒收藏家之一
[11:50] Really? Well, someone shot him 是吗 他被枪杀了
[11:52] and collected him in a barrel. 还被装进酒桶里
[11:55] Two nights ago. 就在前天晚上
[11:56] Well, that’s horrible. 太可怕了
[11:58] Jack is a good man. 杰克是个好人
[12:00] Well, he has a remarkable palate. 他的味觉惊人
[12:02] Once, in a double blind tasting, 在一个盲品测试上
[12:04] he picked out the region, the vintage and the winemaker. 他猜对了酒的产地 葡萄种类和酿酒师
[12:08] It was extraordinary. 太厉害了
[12:09] Any idea who might have killed him? 你觉得谁会杀他呢
[12:10] Well, this business can be vicious, but a… A murder? 这个行业充满了种种危险 但是
[12:14] I-I… I don’t think so. 我不认为谁会谋杀他
[12:16] So, was Jack acting erratically, 他有什么奇怪的表现吗
[12:19] or, uh, anything odd about his behavior that night? 他那天晚上有奇怪的行为吗
[12:21] Well, he had a bit of a row 他跟马克・拉特尔
[12:23] with, uh, Marc Ratelle, but… 小吵了一架 但是…
[12:25] Who’s Marc Ratelle? 马克・拉特尔是谁
[12:26] Well, he’s the great-great-grandson of Gustav Ratelle. 古斯塔夫・拉特尔的玄孙
[12:31] The scion of the Chateau Ratelle family. 拉特尔家族酒庄的后人
[12:33] It’s one of the oldest winemakers in France. 这是法国最古老的酿酒家族之一
[12:35] And he was here selling his wine? 他来这儿卖酒吗
[12:37] Well, actually, he was trying to buy back a case from Jack. 事实上 他想从杰克那儿买回自己的酒
[12:40] That’s why they were fighting. 所以他们发生了争执
[12:41] Why would he want to buy back his own wine? 他干嘛想回购自己的酒
[12:44] I mean, why wouldn’t he just make more? 他自己酿点不就行了
[12:46] Oh, no. 不是的
[12:47] Not… not a 1936 Chateau Ratelle. 他可酿不出拉特尔酒庄1936年的珍酿
[12:49] It is considered the best Bordeaux vintage of all time. 那是公认的最棒的波尔多葡萄酒
[12:52] There are only about, uh, 600 bottles left in the world. 全世界只剩下600瓶了
[12:56] And Jack was in no mood to sell? 杰克不想卖吗
[12:57] No, he wanted to put that case on auction. 不 他想把那瓶酒拍卖掉
[13:00] This is a fair offer. You will take it. 这个交易很公平 你能得到它的
[13:02] At auction, this will go for a hell of a lot more. 拍卖会能使这酒的价格翻番
[13:05] Jack was right. 杰克说的没错
[13:06] Marc offered him $200,000. 马克只肯付20万美元
[13:08] When it went on auction, 而在拍卖会上
[13:10] it made over a million. 那瓶酒的成交价超过了一百万美元
[13:13] Who bought it? 谁买到了
[13:13] An anonymous bidder. 一位匿名的竞拍者
[13:16] Do you know why this guy Ratelle 你知道为什么拉特尔
[13:17] would be so desperate to buy back his own wine? 这么急于买回自己的酒吗
[13:20] Well, the wine world is full of eccentrics. 葡萄酒世界里的人千奇百怪
[13:22] He’s temperamental, he’s arrogant… 他喜怒无常 傲慢自大
[13:25] he’s French. 他可是法国人啊
[13:26] Well, now he’s our prime suspect. 现在 他是我们的头号嫌疑犯
[13:29] Made a reservation at the steakhouse at the Mediterranean. 我在地中海赌场的一家牛排馆订了座位
[13:32] I think you’ll like it. Uh… 你应该会喜欢的
[13:33] Oh, Lord, she’s not a vegan, is she? 等等 她不是素食者吧
[13:35] Oh, no, no, she loves meat. 不 不 她喜欢吃肉
[13:37] She’s not responding to my texts. 她不回我短信啊
[13:39] Phone must be dead. 破手机一定坏掉了
[13:41] Can’t get a surprise no. 来给她个惊喜吧
[13:52] Christine? 克里斯汀
[13:54] The desk said she checked in. 前台说她入住了呀
[13:56] The convention’s over. 会议也结束了
[13:57] She should be here. 她应该在这儿的
[13:59] Mac. 麦克
[14:07] Christine? 克里斯汀
[14:09] Christine? 克里斯汀
[14:14] Christine? 克里斯汀
[14:19] Where is she? 她去哪儿了
[14:21] What the hell is going on? 这到底怎么回事
[14:23] I’ll call my team. 我叫我的人来
[14:37] Damn it! 该死的
[14:39] Still not answering. 还是打不通
[14:40] Let’s just wait and see what my guys come up with. 等等看他们能查到点什么吧
[14:47] Well, I know what broke the table. 我找到打坏桌子的元凶了
[14:51] It’s got blood on it. 上面有血哦
[14:54] Looks like transfer from a hand. 好像被握在手里过
[14:56] There’s no tissue or any other blood around, 这附近没有残留物和血迹
[14:58] so it wasn’t used as a weapon. 这应该不是凶器
[15:00] I think someone came through the door 有个手上沾满鲜血的人
[15:02] with their hands already bloody. 进了这间房
[15:04] Would account for the smear on the knob. 从门把上的血迹可以推断出来
[15:06] At some point, they grabbed this thing, 他们还抓着这个
[15:08] maybe out of anger or to intimidate, 或许是为了发泄或者恐吓
[15:10] and they threw it through the table. 字他们把这个扔到了桌子上
[15:19] I’ve got something. 我有发现了
[15:26] Check it out. 看这个
[15:27] Looks like a man’s dress shirt. 像是男士衬衫
[15:29] I don’t see any stab marks or bullet holes. 没有刀痕也没有弹孔
[15:32] All this blood was on the outside. 而且血迹附在衬衫正面
[15:35] Didn’t soak through to the back. 也没有渗到反面
[15:36] Or transfer. 也没有移位
[15:38] Whoever was wearing this shirt wasn’t the one who was bleeding. 穿衬衫的人并没有流血
[15:41] Huh. Could be our suspect. 他可能是嫌疑犯
[15:43] So who’s the victim? 谁是受害人呢
[15:45] Where is the victim? 受害人又在哪儿呢
[15:50] Marc Ratelle. 47 years old. 马克・拉特尔 47岁
[15:53] Owner of Chateau Ratelle. 拉特尔酒庄的所有人
[15:55] Paris address. 他住在巴黎
[15:56] Came to Vegas three days ago 3天前去了维加斯
[15:57] to attend the Vogel wine auction. 参加沃格尔葡萄酒拍卖会
[16:00] He has no criminal history. 无犯罪记录
[16:02] Well, Vegas is always a good place to start. 维加斯可是初涉罪海的好地方啊
[16:05] Brass has a BOLO out for his rental car. 布拉斯已经通缉他租得车了
[16:08] Ratelle checked into a suite at the Tangiers on Sunday. 拉特尔星期天时在丹吉尔赌场定了套房
[16:10] He booked it for a week. 住了一个星期
[16:11] According to the guy at the front desk, 前台服务员说
[16:13] he had a change of plans 他计划有变
[16:14] and he checked out this morning. 今早就退房了
[16:15] Gee, I wonder why. 为什么
[16:18] What do you got? 有什么发现没
[16:19] Brass. 布拉斯发来的
[16:21] Somebody just broke into Vogel’s wine cellar. 有人入侵了沃格尔的酒窖
[16:24] Mr. Ratelle! 拉特尔先生
[16:25] – Please! Calm down! – Oh, what? -请冷静 -冷静什么
[16:28] I watch American television. 我看过你们美国人的电视
[16:29] You will shoot me? 你要杀我吗
[16:30] I won’t shoot you, 我不会杀你的
[16:32] but I will light you up. 但我会瞄准你
[16:33] You would not dare. 你不敢
[16:34] I am standing in a pool of water! 我站在一滩水里呢
[16:37] Water? You mean wine. 水 你是指酒吗
[16:39] I mean… 我是指
[16:41] what I mean. 我想指的东西
[16:44] Mr. Ratelle, calm down. 拉特尔先生 请冷静
[16:46] Let’s not make this 别让这成为
[16:47] into an international incident, all right? 国际冲突好吗
[16:51] Marc! Marc. 马克 马克
[16:53] What’s going on? 到底怎么了
[16:54] First you want to buy back your wine, 一开始你想买回你的酒
[16:56] now you want to destroy it all? 现在又想把它们全毁了吗
[16:59] Okay, Officer Mitchell, light him up. 好吧 米切尔警官 瞄准
[17:01] Don’t bother. 不麻烦你了
[17:03] I surrender. 我投降
[17:06] J’ai fini. 我投降了
[17:09] Hey. Got your text. 我拿到测试结果了
[17:11] What do you got? 有什么发现没
[17:12] I analyzed the blood from the shirt, as well 我分析了衬衫上 还有
[17:13] as what was collected from the door frame and paperweight. 门把和镇纸上的血迹
[17:17] All three samples are consistent with a single donor. 它们都来自同一个人
[17:19] Unknown female. 一位未知女性
[17:21] Uh… okay. 好吧
[17:23] We’re gonna need an exemplar of Christine Whitney’s DNA. 我们需要克里斯汀・惠特尼的DNA
[17:25] I’ll call New York, 我会打给纽约那边
[17:27] have someone go by her place. 让他们派人去她那儿
[17:39] That the wine from Marc Ratelle’s grab and smash? 那是马克・拉特尔摔碎的酒吗
[17:41] Yeah, I’m gonna send the broken bits 是的 我要把这些残片给
[17:43] over to Henry to run for blood. 亨利送去做血液检查
[17:44] Well, I hope they tell us something, 我希望他们能有所发现
[17:46] because Marc isn’t. 马克什么也不肯说
[17:47] He’s demanding to speak to the French consul general. 他要求跟法国总领事谈话
[17:49] But guess what I found in the back of Ratelle’s car. 但猜猜我在拉特尔的后备箱发现了什么
[18:01] A bottle of 1936 Chateau Ratelle. 一瓶1936年的拉特尔酒庄的酒
[18:05] And, according to customs, 而据海关记录称
[18:07] this little bottle here is worth– 这么一瓶酒价值
[18:09] wait for it– 听好了
[18:10] $82,000. 八万两千块
[18:12] Totally insane. 完全是疯了
[18:13] Well, I’m about to make you even more insane. 接下来我会让你觉得更疯狂
[18:16] Something is rotten in the state of Bordeaux. 波尔多有些可疑的情况[求校]
[18:18] You may be holding a genuine ’36 Chateau Ratelle, 你手上的那瓶也许是正宗的36年拉特尔酒
[18:21] but all the wine that was found at the grab and smash– 但是在砸酒现场找到的那些
[18:25] I don’t think it’s the genuine article. 我觉得并非真酒
[18:27] It doesn’t smell right. 闻起来不对
[18:30] I know these labels match, but… 这些商标的确是没错 但…
[18:33] the whole thing seems off. 还是很不对劲
[18:34] So, it’s fake? 那这酒是假的
[18:35] According to your impeccable sense of taste 依据就是你无懈可击的味觉
[18:38] and your oenological olfactory acuity? 及对酒极其敏锐的嗅觉
[18:42] I like that. 我喜欢你这用词
[18:42] But you’re right. 不过你说的没错
[18:43] We need more than my palate and nose. 光靠我的味觉跟鼻子还不行
[18:46] We need science. 我们需要科学
[18:49] You’re not gonna… 你不会是要…
[18:51] Hodges! 霍奇斯
[18:54] That’s $82,000 worth of… 这可是价值八万两千的…
[18:59] Evidence. 证据
[19:03] Oh, my God. 我的天呐
[19:06] This is so good. 这真是太棒了
[19:08] I have to give it to you. 这一点我不得不承认
[19:10] And this is so against the rules. 而且这太违反规矩了
[19:13] I love it. 我真喜欢
[19:14] Well, as the Italians say, 正如意大利人说的
[19:16] the only way to live a little is to cheat a little. 要想享受生活就得做点弊
[19:21] Tobacco, cedar, 烟草 雪松
[19:24] mocha, leather… 咖啡 皮革
[19:26] hints of cassis, cherries… 少许黑醋栗 樱桃
[19:28] You are really serious. 你还真有一手啊
[19:30] So is this. This is the real deal. 这玩意儿也不赖 货真价实
[19:33] Huh. What does the GCMS say? 质谱仪的分析结果怎样
[19:39] The wine from the smashed bottles 砸碎的瓶子里的酒
[19:41] contains presence of radioactive isotopes. 发现含有放射性同位素
[19:43] So? 意思是
[19:44] So it suggests a vintage 意思是这酒酿造的时间
[19:46] that’s more recent than 1936. 晚于1936年
[19:48] One born of the nuclear age. 是在核爆炸以后
[19:52] After World War II, 二战之后
[19:53] with the advent of nuclear testing, 由于进行了核试验
[19:56] fallout changed the chemistry 放射性尘埃改变了
[19:58] of the soil all around the globe. 全球的土壤化学成分
[20:01] Specifically, with the ratio of carbon-14 to carbon-12, 特别是其中碳14和碳12的比例
[20:05] which makes its way into wine through grapes. 随之也影响了葡萄和由它酿制的酒
[20:08] I guess now we know why Ratelle 看来现在我们知道拉特尔
[20:10] was smashing bottles in the wine cellar. 在酒窖里砸酒瓶子的原因了
[20:12] They were counterfeit. 那些是赝品
[20:14] Could be the same story 也许拍卖会上的
[20:16] for the case of ’36 Ratelle 那箱36年拉特尔酒
[20:18] that was for auction. 也是如此
[20:19] If he knew that it was fake, 如果他明知道酒是假的
[20:22] why would he do that? 为什么还要花钱去买呢
[20:24] Monsieur Ratelle, 拉特尔先生
[20:25] the consul general is on his way. 总理事长正在来这里的路上
[20:27] But while we wait in the meantime, 但在我们等的同时
[20:29] I hope you’ll indulge me. 希望你能满足一下
[20:30] I… I’m a curious guy, 我的好奇心
[20:31] and something about this just isn’t adding up. 这件事确实有点讲不通
[20:35] So, Jack Davari is making counterfeit 杰克・达瓦里在伪造
[20:37] 1936 Chateau Ratelle. 36年的拉特尔酒
[20:40] You find out about it, you get angry. 你发现后非常生气
[20:42] I mean, you’re a… you’re a fiery kind of guy. 我是说 你是个暴脾气的人
[20:44] You go to see him, 你去见他
[20:45] things get out of hand… 场面失控
[20:48] you killed him. 你杀了他
[20:48] I mean, I get that part, I do. 这我能理解 真的
[20:50] But what I don’t get is why 但我不明白的是你为何
[20:52] you first offered to pay him $200,000 一开始会愿意付他二十万
[20:55] for a case of what you knew was just grape juice. 买下一箱你明知不过是葡萄汁的假酒
[20:58] I was defending my family honor. 我是在维护我家族的荣誉
[21:01] You would not understand. 你不会懂的
[21:03] Why don’t you give me a try? 何不试试呢 解释看看
[21:05] I am… the descendant of a family 我的家族
[21:08] that has been producing fine wine in Bordeaux 从拿破仑时代就开始在波多尔
[21:11] since the age of Napoleon. 酿造高档葡萄酒了
[21:13] We have witnessed war, 我们经历了战争
[21:14] drought, pestilence, 干旱 瘟疫
[21:16] California Merlot… 和加州美乐葡萄酒
[21:18] …and we have survived them all. 我们都熬过来了
[21:20] And you couldn’t survive one schmuck 可你无法抵御一个蠢货
[21:21] who was watering down your brand? 破坏你家的品牌吗
[21:23] Brand? 品牌
[21:25] We… we are not talking about a six-pack of beer. 我们说的可不是六罐装的啤酒
[21:30] Le trente-six Ratelle is the finest vintage produced 36年的拉特尔酒是上世纪波尔多
[21:34] in Bordeaux in the last century. 产出的最上乘的葡萄酒
[21:35] Only 1,200 bottles were ever produced. 总共才酿造了一千两百瓶
[21:37] Only 609 bottles are left in the entire world. 现在全球仅剩609瓶
[21:41] I-I actually think it’s 608. I saw the lab report… 恐怕是608瓶 我看到实验室报告
[21:43] This is how I knew that Monsieur Jack Davari 就是这样我才知道杰克・达瓦里先生
[21:45] was passing off counterfeit bottles. 在贩卖假酒的
[21:47] So why didn’t you call the police? 可你为什么不报警呢
[21:48] And ruin the reputation of the vintage forever? 就此永远破坏这批酒的名声吗
[21:51] The only thing more delicate than a wine… 唯一一个比酒本身更脆弱的
[21:57] is its reputation. 就是它的名声
[21:59] So that’s why you offered to pay Davari the money. 所以你才付钱给达瓦里
[22:01] Keep things hush-hush, 既能保住秘密
[22:03] and keep the phony wine off the market. 又避免这些假酒流入市场
[22:05] To preserve the integrity of the Ratelle name. 为了保住拉特尔的正名
[22:08] Which is why I may be “Fiery,” as you say, 也正是如此 我或许脾气暴躁
[22:11] but I am no murderer. 但我不是凶手
[22:14] No. 不是
[22:51] 搜索指纹
[22:55] 无匹配结果
[23:13] – Finn. – Yeah? -芬恩 -怎么
[23:15] Look what I got. 看看我发现了什么
[23:17] Diamonds and men. 钻石和男人
[23:19] Not a good combination for me. 对我来说真是不好的组合
[23:20] Maybe you haven’t found the right man. 可能是还没找到合适的人
[23:22] I found it mixed in with the broken glass from the hotel room. 我在酒店房间的碎玻璃里找到的
[23:29] Laser-inscribed serial number. 有激光刻上的序列号
[23:33] Should get us to the owner. 应该能让我们找到所有者
[23:34] 萨达特珠宝店
[23:39] It’s closed. 关门了
[23:42] I don’t think so. 我可不这么想
[23:52] Safe’s wide open. 保险箱敞开着
[23:55] We got a body. 发现了一具尸体
[24:00] Got a pool of blood. 还有一大滩血
[24:03] Blood leading out the back door. 血迹延伸出了后门
[24:08] That looks like two to the chest. 看起来是胸部中了两枪
[24:12] Got something. 有所发现
[24:18] Christine’s phone. 克里斯汀的手机
[24:21] She was here. 她来过这儿
[24:26] The jewelry store owner’s name was Ronald Sadat. 珠宝店的店主叫罗纳德・萨达特
[24:29] 52, no family. 52岁 无亲无故
[24:31] But he did leave behind one interested party. 但他的确留下了一些有意思的信息
[24:34] LVPD investigated Sadat for money laundering three years ago, 拉斯维加斯警局三年前曾调查萨达特涉嫌洗钱一事
[24:37] but the case was dropped for lack of evidence. 但因为缺乏证据不得不放弃
[24:39] Now, the crime scene suggests a-a robbery gone bad. 犯罪现场表明是抢劫失败
[24:43] He-he pulls a gun out from behind the counter, 他从柜台后面掏出枪来
[24:45] fires two shots– one hit, one miss. 开了两枪 一枪命中
[24:48] And you found Christine’s cell phone by the second blood pool. 而你在第二滩血旁找到了克里斯汀的手机
[24:50] And the blood did match the blood 那滩血跟我们在酒店房间里找到的
[24:52] – we found in the hotel room. – Christine’s room. -血迹一致 -克里斯汀的房间
[24:54] We still don’t have an exemplar from New York, 我们还没从纽约拿到DNA样本
[24:56] so we-we don’t know that it’s her yet. 所以暂时还不能确定血是否是她的
[24:59] What else do you have? 还有什么发现
[25:00] Okay, we found a print on the jeweler’s safe. 我们在珠宝店保险箱上发现一枚指纹
[25:04] A hit came back to a James Boyd. 匹配者叫詹姆斯・博伊德
[25:07] – Queens address. – Jimmy Boyd? -住址在皇后区 -吉米・博伊德
[25:09] Why? Do you know him? 怎么 你认识他
[25:12] Boyd manages Christine’s restaurant. 博伊德在管理克里斯汀的餐厅
[25:14] So Boyd came with Christine for the restaurant convention? 那博伊德是跟克里斯汀一起来参加餐饮管理者大会的
[25:17] No, no. The last I heard, 不不 我最近听说
[25:18] she was gonna fire him– guy’s trouble. 她打算炒了他 那家伙是个大麻烦
[25:20] – What kind of trouble? – Gambling debts. -怎样的麻烦 -赌博欠下一堆债
[25:22] Hangs out with the wrong crowd. 交友混乱
[25:24] Christine wants nothing to do with this guy. 克里斯汀不想跟他有任何牵连
[25:26] Are you sure about that, Mac? 你确定真是这样吗 麦克
[25:29] What’s that supposed to mean? 你这是什么意思
[25:30] Well, like I said, we found her cell phone. 就像我说的 我们找到了她的手机
[25:32] There were quite a few messages between her, 里面有不少她跟博伊德还有
[25:34] Boyd and that jewelry shop owner, Sadat. 珠宝店老板萨达特的短信
[25:36] About Christine wanting to open up 关于克里斯汀想在拉斯维加斯
[25:38] a new restaurant in Las Vegas, 开一家新餐厅
[25:40] and Sadat was going to invest. 而萨达特打算投资
[25:43] She never said anything about wanting to open 她从没提过任何要在这开餐厅的事
[25:45] a restaurant out here– she’s got her hands full 纽约的那一家就已经
[25:47] with the one she has now. 够她忙的了
[25:48] According to the messages, 根据这些短信
[25:49] Christine was the one who set up the meeting 是克里斯汀安排了珠宝店里的
[25:51] at the jewelry store, 那场见面
[25:52] and, uh, the messages were… 而且短信里的话
[25:55] pretty flirtatious. 挺暧昧的
[25:56] Then it’s not her. 那肯定不是她发的
[25:58] ‘Cause that wouldn’t happen. 这种事不可能发生
[25:59] All right, all right, let’s-let’s just go back to Boyd. 好了 好了 我们还是说回博伊德吧
[26:02] We know that he was in the jewelry store, 我们知道他当时在珠宝店里
[26:04] but where are we thinking that he went from there? 但他之后去了哪里呢
[26:07] And is he with Christine? 是跟克里斯汀在一起吗
[26:07] Well, the blood trail 那些血迹
[26:08] led out the back door to Sadat’s parking spot. 延伸出后门通往萨达特的停车场
[26:10] Car wasn’t there. 车已经不在了
[26:11] We checked his pants– no keys– 我们搜过他的裤兜 没有车钥匙
[26:13] so we sent a BOLO out right away. 所以我们已经发出了通缉令
[26:15] Don’t worry. We’ll find it. 别担心 我们会找到的
[26:17] Okay. 好的
[26:20] Looks like our angry Frenchman 看起来咱们愤怒的法国佬
[26:22] has an alibi for the murder of Jack Davari. 有不在场证明表明他没杀杰克・达瓦里
[26:24] Busy smashing wine somewhere else? 忙着在别处砸酒瓶子吗
[26:26] No, hitting the minibar in his own hotel room. 不 是在他的酒店房间里喝酒
[26:28] Wait, I thought Ratelle checked out early. 等等 我以为拉特尔很早就离开酒店了
[26:30] Not early enough. 没那么早
[26:31] Doc has Davari’s time of death at 2:00 A.M. 法医断定达瓦里的死亡时间是凌晨2点
[26:33] Hotel keycard records show Ratelle in his room at 1:44 A.M., 酒店房卡记录显示拉特尔1点44分进入房间
[26:37] and he called the front desk 而且他在2点15分打电话
[26:38] at 2:15 to ask for a wake-up call. 给前台要求电话叫早服务
[26:41] Okay, uh, I guess we need a new suspect. 好吧 那我们需要寻找新的嫌疑犯了
[26:43] Well, I may have already found one. 我可能已经找到一个了
[26:45] I got a subpoena for the auction records. 我申请了索要拍卖记录
[26:47] The anonymous bidder who paid a million 那个花了一百万买了瓶
[26:49] for the counterfeit case of Ratelle… 假拉特尔的匿名投标人…
[26:51] he’s got a name. 这儿有他名字
[26:52] Jonah Drake, plastic surgeon and wine collector. 乔纳・德雷克 整形外科医生和红酒收藏家
[26:56] Hope you don’t nip and tuck under the influence. 希望你别受职业影响 实话实说
[26:58] And I hope this is important, Detective. 我希望这是要紧的事儿 警探
[27:01] Because my fiancee 因为我未婚妻
[27:03] and I were in the middle of a romantic lunch. 和我正在共进浪漫的午餐
[27:06] We didn’t appreciate being dragged away by a cop 我们可不喜欢在我打算求婚的时候
[27:07] right as I was popping the question. 被警察传唤
[27:10] You two can rekindle your romance 你们俩可以在我问完我的问题后
[27:11] after I pop a couple of questions of my own. 继续耍浪漫去
[27:14] About Jack Davari. 是关于杰克・达瓦里的
[27:15] You knew him, right? 你认识他 是吗
[27:16] – Casually, yeah. – Really? -偶然认识的 -是吗
[27:18] You just “Casually” pay a million bucks for a case of wine? 你也是偶然花一百万买了箱红酒吗
[27:20] Two hours after that, you call him up. 那之后两个小时 你给他打了个电话
[27:22] An hour later, he’s dead. 一个小时之后 他死了
[27:24] I think you’re making a mistake here. 我想你搞错了
[27:26] I think the only mistake that was made 我觉得唯一错的就是
[27:28] was your million-dollar wine purchase. 你花一百万美元买了箱红酒
[27:29] Look, it may seem crazy, Detective, 听着 这可能看起来很疯狂 警探
[27:32] but honestly, 但是老实讲
[27:33] a million for a case of ’36 Ratelle? 一箱36年的拉特尔卖一百万
[27:35] It’s kind of a steal. 真的太便宜了
[27:37] I bet Jack was thinking the same thing. 我猜杰克也这么想的
[27:40] Which is why you killed him. 这就是你为什么杀了他
[27:41] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[27:42] We both know that the Ratelle is a fake. 我们都知道那箱拉特尔是假的
[27:44] No, that’s impossible. 不 怎么可能
[27:45] Samantha and I just drank a bottle of it for lunch. 我和萨曼莎中午吃饭时刚喝了一瓶
[27:48] Trust me, it was very real. 相信我 绝对是真的
[27:50] Chemical analysis doesn’t lie. 化学分析不会有假
[27:53] Jack Davari ripped you off– 杰克・达瓦里骗了你
[27:54] that’s why you called him up, 这就是你给他打电话的原因
[27:55] that’s why you killed him, 也是你杀了他
[27:56] that’s why you stuffed his body in a barrel. 把他尸体塞到酒桶里的原因
[27:58] I called to buy more wine. 我打电话是想再买点红酒
[28:00] You wanted more? 你还想买
[28:01] Why, in fact, Samantha and I had an argument over that. 干嘛不买 其实我和萨曼莎刚才还争执过
[28:03] What? O-Over buying more wine? 为什么争执 为了再买点红酒吗
[28:05] Well, I… thought it was frivolous. 我觉得没什么价值
[28:07] Spending all that money on wine, it made me anxious. 把钱全都花在红酒上让我觉得很不安
[28:11] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[28:12] I’m from Boston. We don’t like flaunting our wealth. 我是波士顿人 我们不喜欢炫富
[28:14] Don’t worry. 别担心
[28:16] I’ll fix that. 我来解决
[28:18] Look, so… 既然这样…
[28:19] – can we go? – Yeah, you can go. -我们能走了吗 -你们可以走了
[28:21] But leave your pager on. 但是手机随时保持开机
[28:22] We may need to talk to you again. 我们可能还会找你谈话
[28:26] Hodges called every barrel maker in France. 霍奇斯联系过法国所有的酒桶生产商
[28:29] He found somebody who shipped four Troncais forest casks 他发现有人把给杰克・达瓦里的
[28:33] to Jack Davari at this address. 四个特基斯森林的木桶运到这儿来
[28:37] This is one serious winemaking operation. 这是个挺专业的红酒制作工厂
[28:48] More like one serious counterfeiting operation. 更像是个专业的假冒工厂
[28:51] Davari was making his own labels. 达瓦里自己做标签
[28:55] Looks like he was using spices to enhance the flavor. 看起来他用香料来增加口感
[28:59] Make it taste more like the wine he was trying to mimic. 让它尝起来更像他想假冒的那种红酒
[29:02] Well, with his world-class palate, 凭借着他世界一流的味觉
[29:04] I bet he was pretty good at it. 我猜他做这个一定很拿手
[29:09] Doing his own bottling, too. 还自己装瓶
[29:12] Got a corking machine. 这儿有个塞瓶机
[29:15] Think I found how Jack Davari got that hole in his hand. 我好像发现了杰克・达瓦里手上的洞是怎么来的了
[29:22] Somebody wiped that down. 有人清洗过了
[29:29] Missed a spot. 漏掉了一处
[29:31] I’ll take a picture and send it to Mandy. 我照个照片然后给曼迪发过去
[29:36] Missed a spot here, too. 这儿也漏掉了一处
[29:38] Looks like blood, high-velocity spatter from a gunshot. 看起来像血液 因为枪击高速飞溅出来
[29:42] Somebody tried to clean up. 有人想清理干净
[29:43] 邮件发送图片给曼迪
[29:44] 图片发送成功
[29:48] Got some more blood here. 这儿还有血迹
[29:49] Gravitational drop. 重力滴落
[29:51] Maybe from the wound on Davari’s hand. 可能来自达瓦里手上的伤口
[29:53] Or… 或者…
[29:54] if there was a struggle, it could’ve come from the killer. 如果有争斗的话 也可能是凶手的
[30:05] Mandy’s on the job. 曼迪查到了
[30:09] 拉斯维加斯警察局 汤姆・斯科拉
[30:10] I know him. Tom Scola. 我知道他 汤姆・斯科拉
[30:11] He wanted to sell me a bottle of wine for $100,000. 他想卖我一瓶十万的红酒
[30:14] Let’s see what else he tries to sell you. 那我们来看看他还想卖给你什么
[30:16] So, Tommy, here I thought you just worked 汤米 我本来以为你只是为
[30:18] for Albert Vogel, the auctioneer, but… 艾伯特・沃格尔工作 是拍卖师 但是
[30:21] guess what we found when we were processing 猜猜我们在搜查杰克・达瓦里的
[30:23] Jack Davari’s counterfeit operation. 假冒工厂时发现了什么
[30:26] I don’t know, but I’m sure you’re gonna tell me. 我不知道 但我肯定你会告诉我
[30:27] Your fingerprints. They were everywhere. 你的指纹 到处都有你的指纹
[30:29] They were on the bottles, 瓶子上有
[30:31] they were on the barrels, 酒桶上有
[30:32] they were on the phony labels, they were on 仿造标签上有
[30:35] the corking machine that punched a hole in Jack Davari’s hand 在他的脸被子弹射了个洞之前
[30:39] right before a bullet punched a hole in his face, so… 在杰克・达瓦里手上戳了个洞的塞瓶机上也有 所以
[30:41] what happened? 发生了什么事
[30:42] Did you guys have a falling out? 你们俩情绪失控了吗
[30:44] I would never kill Jack. 我绝对不会杀杰克
[30:45] We were friends, okay? 我们是朋友 好吗
[30:47] I find that kind of hard to believe. 我很难相信
[30:48] Jack ran around in $5,000 tuxedos, 杰克穿着五千美元的晚礼服到处应酬
[30:51] and you’re a glorified errand boy. 而你只是个地位高点的仆人
[30:52] I mean, I buy that he was your boss. 我倒相信他是你老板
[30:54] Hey. We grew up together. 我们俩一起长大的
[30:57] We used to run numbers for his dad. 我们以前帮他爸爸收彩票跑腿
[30:59] Then his dad went to prison, and… 后来他爸爸进监狱了 然后…
[31:01] his mom died, 他妈妈死了
[31:03] so Jack and I needed to figure out a new way to make some money. 所以我和杰克需要另外想个办法来赚钱
[31:06] Are you saying that Jack Davari, the man, 你的意思是杰克・达瓦里 本人
[31:07] is as counterfeit as his wine? 和他的红酒一样假吗
[31:09] I’m saying that we had a good thing going. 我的意思是我们没干什么坏事
[31:11] How long you been doing this? 你们做这个多久了
[31:12] About three years. 大概三年
[31:15] We used to wait tables, 我们以前当过服务生
[31:16] and we’d watch these rich guys, you know, 我们看着这些有钱人 你知道的
[31:18] buying $5,000 bottles like it was nothing. 花五千美金买一瓶的酒就跟不要钱似的
[31:21] So we started stealing the empties. 所以我们开始偷空瓶子
[31:23] We’d copy the bottle, the label, the cork. 我们仿造瓶子 标签 塞瓶机
[31:25] Then Jack would find some cheap wine that tasted similar, 然后杰克会找一些味道相似的便宜酒
[31:27] add some flavor. 再增加些调味
[31:30] The more we did it, the better we got. 我们做得越多 水平就越高
[31:31] Okay, so you work your way up the food chain. 好吧 你们的水平在整个产业链中步步高升
[31:33] You start counterfeiting rare vintages. 你们开始仿造稀有年份的酒
[31:36] You get Vogel involved. 你还把沃格尔拖下水了
[31:37] Or, wait a minute, was Vogel in on it? 还是 等等 沃格尔跟你们是不是一伙的
[31:38] No. 不是
[31:39] He had no clue– he thought 他什么都不知道 他以为
[31:40] Jack was some rich guy from L.A. 杰克是来自洛杉矶的某个富豪
[31:42] We were just getting started. 我们才刚开始
[31:44] We had this surgeon, Jonah Drake– 我们找到了外科医生乔纳・德雷克
[31:45] we had him on the hook, man. 我们把他骗上钩了
[31:47] You know, right after the auction, he called Jack, 你知道吗 拍卖会结束后 他打给杰克
[31:49] and he wanted even more Ratelle. 他还想要更多的拉特尔
[31:50] Okay, so again, what happened? 那好 再问一遍 发生什么事了
[31:53] Did Jack decide to cut you out of the grift? 是不是杰克决定把你踢出局
[31:56] Or did you just get jealous? 还是你单纯的嫉妒了
[31:57] I mean, come on, let’s be honest, 我的意思是 说实话
[31:59] Jack’s job was fun– he went to fancy parties, 杰克的工作多有趣 他参加豪华派对
[32:01] he drank amazing wine, 喝着高级红酒
[32:02] he chased beautiful women… 他追求漂亮的女人
[32:03] I hate to burst your bubble, 我不想打破你的幻想
[32:04] but I was nowhere near the warehouse 但是杰克被杀的那天晚上
[32:06] the night that Jack was killed. 我都不在仓库附近
[32:07] – Where were you? – After the auction, -那你在哪儿 -拍卖会结束后
[32:09] I cooled off at the Acid Strip. 我去埃斯蒂脱衣舞俱乐部放松了
[32:12] I was there all night. 我一晚上都在那儿
[32:14] – I know the owner, so you can ask him. – Oh, I will. -我认识老板 你可以问他 -我会的
[32:16] I’m also gonna need a sample of your DNA. 我还需要你的DNA样本
[32:31] – Any word on Jimmy Boyd? – No, not yet. -有吉米・博伊德的消息吗 -还没有
[32:33] Cops are still looking for Sadat’s car. 警察们还在找萨达特的车
[32:37] Been reading through all these texts. 我把短信都看了一遍
[32:38] I can’t wrap my head around the idea 我不停地在想
[32:40] that Christine was keeping secrets from me. 克里斯汀竟会有事儿瞒着我
[32:43] Well, maybe she just wanted the restaurant to be a surprise. 没准她想把餐厅当做个惊喜
[32:46] No, no. 不会 不可能
[32:48] There’s something we’re missing. 我们肯定遗漏了什么
[32:50] Her hooking up with Boyd and this jewelry store guy… 她和博伊德合作还有这个珠宝店的人
[32:54] none of it makes sense. 都说不通啊
[32:58] Let me ask you something, Mac. 我问你点事儿 麦克
[33:01] How well do you know Christine? 你有多了解克里斯汀
[33:03] I know her… well. 我对她…很了解
[33:08] More importantly, I know what kind of woman she is. 更重要的是 我知道她是什么样的女人
[33:14] When I got shot, she was… 我中枪受伤时 她…
[33:16] she was at the hospital every single day for six months. 整整六个月 她每天都来医院
[33:21] Russ, I woke up and she was sitting by my bedside, 罗素 我醒来时她就站在我床边
[33:24] praying for me. 为我祷告
[33:30] That is not the kind of woman who… 这种女人不会…
[33:39] 吉姆・布拉斯: 发现罗纳德・萨达特的车 在Edstow大街8341号
[33:40] They found Sadat’s car. 他们找到萨达特的车了
[33:57] Pop the trunk. 把后备箱打开
[34:14] It’s not her. 不是她
[34:31] Ran the victim’s prints. 查了受害者的指纹
[34:33] Name’s Kim Hasset. 姓名是金姆・哈赛特
[34:35] Two drug priors. 两次涉嫌毒品前科
[34:36] Last known address– Queens. 上次出现的地址是 皇后区
[34:38] Like Boyd. 跟博伊德一样
[34:40] Girlfriend maybe. 也许是他女朋友
[34:41] Suffered a single gunshot to the abdomen. 腹部中了一枪
[34:44] Judging by the amount of blood, she didn’t die quick. 从血量上来判断 她死得不是很快
[34:47] – Time of death? – 24 hours roughly. -死亡时间呢 -24小时左右
[34:49] Fits the timeline of the jewelry store robbery. 和珠宝店抢劫时间吻合
[34:52] She could be our unknown female. 她可能就是我们那个未知的女性
[34:53] Yeah, possibly. 对 有可能
[34:55] Still doesn’t answer the question, 还是不能回答
[34:57] where is Christine? 克里斯汀在哪儿
[34:59] We know Boyd hit the jewelry store, 我们知道博伊德抢了珠宝店
[35:02] probably with this woman, 有可能和这女人一起
[35:03] stole this car, and dumped it here. 偷了这辆车 最终弃于此地
[35:05] That makes sense. 能说通
[35:06] Palermo’s across the street. 巴勒莫酒店在街对面
[35:08] Boyd goes back to the hotel, cleans up, 博伊德回酒店 清理痕迹
[35:11] picks up some of his personal effects. 带走他的部分私人物品
[35:13] Maybe more than that. 也许还干了别的事情
[35:14] If he was holding Christine captive 如果他把克里斯汀关在了
[35:16] in the room, maybe he went to get her. 那个房间里 也许是回去找她
[35:18] So, what’s his next move? 那他下一步行动是什么
[35:20] He can’t take this car, not looking the way it does. 车都成了这个样子他没法开
[35:24] Check it out. 看这个
[35:26] Gold paint. 金色油漆
[35:27] Look at that. 看看那里
[35:28] What, is that transfer? 是从别处蹭来的吗
[35:30] Somebody pulled out of here in a hurry. 某人匆忙离去啊
[35:34] Boyd switched cars. 博伊德换了车
[35:36] Let’s get this paint back to the lab, 把漆采回实验室吧
[35:37] see if we can find the vehicle it came from. 看看能否靠它找到那辆车
[35:44] Hey, I ran the blood 我化验了
[35:45] you and Sara found at the wine warehouse. 你和萨拉在红酒仓库发现的血迹
[35:47] Two contributors– 是两个人的血
[35:48] our victim Jack Davari and our suspect Tom Scola. 被害人杰克・达瓦里和嫌疑人汤姆・斯科拉的
[35:51] What? 什么
[35:52] What? I thought you’d be happy. 怎么 你该高兴才对啊
[35:54] You got your man. 人都找到了
[35:55] Well, not according to the Acid Strip. 埃斯蒂脱衣舞俱乐部那边的消息可不一样
[35:57] Scola said that he went to the strip club after the auction. 斯科拉说拍卖会后他去了脱衣舞俱乐部
[36:00] The owner, the bouncer, the bartender and surveillance 老板 爆表 酒保 监控录像
[36:04] all confirm that he was there at the time of the murder. 都证实案发时他在那里
[36:06] There’s no way, no. 这不可能
[36:07] Not only was it Scola’s blood at the scene; 现场发现的血迹不止是斯科拉的
[36:09] it was commingled with the victim’s. 还混了被害人的
[36:12] He had to have killed him. 一定是他杀的
[36:13] There’s no other explanation. It says here that you found 否则无法解释了 报告上写你发现
[36:15] heightened levels of estrogen in his blood? 他血液雌性激素值偏高
[36:17] Yeah, I figured maybe Scola was undergoing treatment 嗯 我认为可能斯科拉在接受
[36:19] for prostate cancer. 前列腺癌治疗
[36:21] It would explain why a man has increased estrogen levels. 就解释了男人体内雌性激素偏高
[36:23] Or he might not be the one with the cancer. 也有可能得癌症的人不是他
[36:27] I’m gonna need to get a warrant 我得去申请调取斯科拉病历的
[36:28] for Scola’s medical records. 许可令了
[36:32] Tom Scola may have done a lot of bad in his life, 汤姆・斯科拉这辈子也许干过不少坏事
[36:35] but he did at least one good thing. 但他至少做了一件好事
[36:36] He was a bone marrow donor. 他是一名骨髓捐赠者
[36:38] When a patient receives a bone marrow transplant, 病人接受骨髓移植后
[36:41] the sick bone marrow cells are destroyed and replaced 坏死的骨髓细胞被消灭
[36:45] by the healthy bone marrow cells of the donor. 替换为捐赠者的健康骨髓细胞
[36:48] And since bone marrow produces blood cells in the body, 因为骨髓在体内产生血细胞
[36:51] the transplant recipient begins producing blood cells 接受移植的人就开始产生与
[36:54] with DNA identical to the donor. 捐赠者有相同的DNA的血细胞
[36:56] The problem is, it’s hard to find a match, 问题是 骨髓匹配很难找
[36:59] but the odds are better 但是同胞之间移植的话
[37:01] when the transplant is from sibling to sibling. 成功匹配度会高一些
[37:04] Say, from a brother to a sister. 比如 哥哥给妹妹
[37:12] Your brother told us about Jack Davari 你哥哥告诉我们杰克・达瓦里
[37:14] not being who he said he was, 并不是个好人
[37:17] but he left out the part 却没说
[37:18] about his sister. 你这个妹妹的事
[37:20] Who went from being Samantha Scola from Northtown 从北边小城的萨曼莎・斯科拉
[37:23] to the very uptown Samantha Wilson from Boston, 摇身变为波士顿上城的萨曼莎・维尔森
[37:26] right, where you were taught 对吧 波士顿精神嘛
[37:28] not to flaunt your wealth. 教导人们不要炫富
[37:29] Everyone’s entitled to a second chance. 每个人都该有第二次机会
[37:31] I agree. 我同意
[37:32] So how come you didn’t give one to Jack Davari? 那你怎么没给杰克・达瓦里第二次机会
[37:36] We searched your Range Rover, 我们搜查了你的路虎
[37:38] found blood in the back and trace from the wine barrel. 发现后座有血迹 车内有酒桶纤维
[37:43] Samantha, this is your one chance to help yourself 萨曼莎 你就这一个机会能救你自己
[37:47] and your brother. 和你哥哥了
[37:48] Think you owe it to him. 这是你欠他的
[37:50] Because we will definitely 因为我们无疑会
[37:51] go after him as a coconspirator. 视他为共犯而展开调查
[37:53] No, no, Tommy had nothing to do with this. 不 不 汤米跟这事没关系
[37:55] I didn’t want to kill Jack; I just wanted out. 我并没想杀杰克的 我只是想洗手不干了
[37:57] Out of what? 不干什么
[38:01] The grift. 诈骗
[38:03] We all had our jobs. 我们各有分工
[38:04] Tommy had the connection to Vogel. 汤米负责联络沃格尔
[38:07] Jack had the polish, the palate. 杰克负责伪造工作
[38:10] I worked the guys, softened ’em up. 我负责目标人物 掉他们上钩
[38:13] So, 那
[38:14] what changed? 出了什么岔子
[38:16] Jonah Drake. 乔纳・德雷克
[38:18] I fell in love with him. 我爱上了他
[38:21] I wanted Jack to find another mark. 我想让杰克另外找目标
[38:26] Jonah was just so hot for that Chateau Ratelle. 乔纳买拉特尔酒都买疯了
[38:29] He was going to go back in and buy more of it. 他还打算回去再买更多
[38:31] Was going to walk into the same scam again, 就会又掉进同一骗局
[38:34] so I went to Jack, asked him to leave Jonah alone. 所以我找到杰克 要求他放过乔纳
[38:37] This guy’s a gold mine. 这家伙可是座金山
[38:39] Give me a break, Sam, go find yourself another boyfriend. 别烦我了 萨曼 去找你另一个男友玩吧
[38:41] – I’ll tell him you’re a fraud. – No, you won’t -我会告诉他你是骗子的 -不 你不会
[38:44] because then I’ll have to tell him how you pay the rent. 否则我就告诉他你靠什么付房租
[38:46] Not anymore– I’m out. 不会了 我退出
[38:51] Once a whore, always a whore. 一日为妓 终身为妓
[38:59] You work for me. 你给我干活
[39:02] I own you. 整个人都归我
[39:08] Bitch! 贱人
[39:12] I just wanted to be with Jonah. 我只是想和乔纳在一起
[39:15] He was going to give me the life I’d dreamed of, 他将带给我梦寐以求的人生
[39:17] help me become the person I really am. 帮我回归自我
[39:21] I couldn’t let Jack take that away from me. 我不能让杰克夺走那一切
[39:25] You understand, don’t you? 你明白吧 对不对
[39:27] I don’t know. 我不明白
[39:29] Poor guy. 可怜的人
[39:30] He only loved two things in life– 他此生只爱两样
[39:32] you and Chateau Ratelle. 你和拉特尔酒
[39:36] And they both turned out to be fake. 结果两样都是假的
[39:41] – Hey, Russ. – Yeah. -罗素 -怎么了
[39:43] – You got something? – Yeah, I got Sadat’s car. -有新发现吗 -是 找到了萨达特的车
[39:45] That paint transfer came back 蹭到的漆来自
[39:47] to a ’95 Ford, stolen yesterday. 一辆95年的福特 昨天被盗的
[39:49] Now, patrol just picked up Boyd on Route 16, 巡警在16号公路逮捕了博伊德
[39:51] just east of the Utah state line. 就是犹他州东边的州际线
[39:53] What about Christine? 克里斯丁呢
[39:55] Boyd was alone. 博伊德当时独自一人
[39:56] 200 miles of desert between here and the state line. 这里和州际线间隔了200英里沙漠
[39:58] She could be anywhere. 要找她 搜索范围太广了
[40:00] Did you tell Mac yet? 你告诉麦克了吗
[40:01] No, I figured I’d tell you first. 没 我觉得应该先跟你说
[40:03] I mean, Boyd’s at PD, 你想啊 博伊德是抓到警局了
[40:05] but I don’t think it’s such a good idea 但是让麦克待在审讯室里的话
[40:07] to let Mac in that interrogation room just yet. 可不是什么好主意吧
[40:10] Or it could be a great idea. 没准会是个绝佳点子
[40:15] Give us a second, will you? 让我们单独待会 好吗
[40:23] You know who I am. 你知道我是谁
[40:24] – Right, Jimmy? – I know. -对吗 吉米 -我知道
[40:26] I also know that that NYPD badge of yours 我还知道你纽约警局的警徽
[40:29] doesn’t mean squat here. 在这里可不管用
[40:31] Where’s Christine? 克里斯汀在哪里
[40:33] You want something? 想从我这套信息吗
[40:35] ‘Cause I want something. 我也想要点什么呢
[40:36] This is not a real good time to play the smart-ass. 现在可不是给你耍小聪明的时候
[40:39] I’m not playing. 我可不是在逗着玩
[40:41] I want out of here, and I want back to New York. 我要出去 我要回纽约
[40:43] You’re not going anywhere. 你哪都去不了
[40:45] If I don’t go back, Christine dies. 如果我回不去 克里斯汀就得死
[40:47] You son of a bitch, where is she? 你这个杂种 她在哪
[40:50] – Where is she?! – She’s in New York. -她在哪 -她在纽约
[40:53] That’s why I got to go back. 因此我必须回去
[40:54] Christine is in New York. She never came to Vegas. 克里斯汀在纽约 她就没来维加斯
[40:58] What the hell are you talking about? 你到底在说什么呢
[41:00] I owe money… to a loan shark back in New York– 我在纽约欠了高利贷
[41:04] enough that he’s willing to kill me. 债多得有杀身之祸
[41:06] What’s this have to do with Christine? 这跟克里斯汀有什么关系
[41:08] I needed to use her to pay him off. 我得利用她来还钱
[41:10] – How? -A few months back, -怎么利用 -几个月前
[41:12] the jeweler Sadat– he comes into Christine’s restaurant, 珠宝商萨达特 来到克里斯汀的餐厅
[41:16] he asks me to introduce him to the owner 要我把他介绍给老板
[41:18] because he wants to build 因为他想
[41:19] another place like that in Vegas. 在维加斯开家一样的分店
[41:21] Sadat wanted to invest. 萨达特想做投资
[41:22] I knew that Christine was coming back here, 我知道克里斯汀要回这里的
[41:24] and my… my girlfriend Kim– she looks exactly like her, 我女朋友金姆 长得特别像她
[41:28] so all I had to do was just set up the meet, 我只需要安排好见面
[41:30] rip Sadat off… 敲萨达特的钱
[41:31] So the text messages– you’re the one who sent them. 所以短信 是你发的
[41:34] You had Christine’s phone. 你拿了克里斯汀的电话
[41:35] I had her phone, I had the plane reservation, 我拿了她电话 替她订了机票
[41:38] I had the hotel. 订了酒店
[41:40] I mean, I-it’s just supposed to be easy, 本来挺简单一件事
[41:42] – you know… – Where is she? -明白吗 -她在哪
[41:44] She’s with my brother. My brother has her. 她在我兄弟那 我兄弟守着她
[41:46] You’re going to call him, 你快打给他
[41:47] and you’re going to tell him it’s over! 告诉他一切玩完了
[41:48] – I can’t. – Don’t play with me, Jimmy! Come on! -我不能 -别耍花招 吉米 快点
[41:50] I… The guy I owe– 我欠钱的那个人
[41:52] he got nervous and he grabbed ’em up. 他不放心 把他们抓走了
[41:55] He grabbed ’em up. 他把他们抓走了
[41:56] I don’t know where they’re at. 我不知道他们在哪
[41:58] Okay, all I know is that, if I don’t bring the diamonds 好吧 我只知道 如果明晚
[42:00] tomorrow night, they’re dead. 我带不回钻石 他们就得死
[42:05] They’re dead! 他们就得死
[42:17] I’m taking that bastard back to New York 我要把这个杂种带回纽约
[42:19] with the diamonds, he’s going to pay off 还有钻石 让他把那混蛋的钱
[42:20] the scumbag he owes, I’m gonna get Christine back. 给还了 我要把克里斯汀带回来
[42:23] Mac, you can’t just hop on a plane with a killer 麦克 你不能带着一个杀人犯和
[42:26] and a bunch of stolen diamonds. 一堆偷来的钻石就跳上飞机
[42:27] I don’t have a choice. 我别无选择
[42:28] I don’t have time for red tape. 我没时间循规蹈矩
[42:29] You heard what he said, Russell. 你也听到他说的了 罗素
[42:30] She’s going to die. 她会死的
[42:31] I heard, I heard. 我听到了 我听到了
[42:34] I love this woman. 我爱这个女人
[42:38] She saved my life. 她救了我的命
[42:39] I’m not saying don’t do this. 我没说不要这么做
[42:43] I’m just saying you’re gonna need my help. 我是说我会帮你
[42:46] I’m coming with you. 我和你一起去
[42:50] 感谢观众们一如既往地支持 祝各位Fans春节快乐:)
犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第13季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第13季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme