时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | 更多影视更新 | |
[00:15] | What an incredible turn of events | 这场女单半决赛 |
[00:17] | in this women’s semi-final match. | 出现了惊人的逆转 |
[00:19] | Second seed Tara Janssen is struggling to stay alive | 二号种子塔拉・詹森正在与 |
[00:22] | in this match against 18th seed Claudia Weber. | 十八号种子克劳迪娅・韦伯激烈鏖战 |
[00:25] | Well, Weber’s not just any opponent. | 韦伯不仅仅是她的对手 |
[00:27] | These two, very close friends off the court. | 这两人在场外也是十分要好的朋友 |
[00:29] | I know what it’s like to play | 我了解和朋友比赛 |
[00:31] | against a friend, and it’s not easy. | 是什么感觉 确实不容易 |
[00:32] | It’s a difficult proposition for both these players. | 这场比赛对两名选手都是不小的考验 |
[00:35] | Weber to serve. | 韦伯发球 |
[00:44] | A huge Janssen forehand. | 詹森正手大力回球 |
[00:46] | Weber’s getting to every ball. | 韦伯每球必争 |
[00:54] | 40-15. | 40比15 |
[00:55] | Incredible rally ends with the easy unforced error | 此球居然因詹森的低级主动失误 |
[00:58] | from Janssen. | 而分出胜负 |
[00:59] | Weber, now with her first match point. | 韦伯迎来了第一个赛点 |
[01:00] | You know, Lindsay, Weber has never beaten Janssen. | 要知道 琳赛 韦伯从来没赢过詹森 |
[01:03] | And this would be an incredible win for her. | 这会是一场意义非凡的胜利 |
[01:05] | Oh, biggest match of her career. | 职业生涯中至关重要的比赛 |
[01:07] | Claudia’s husband and coach, Ivan, | 克劳迪娅的丈夫兼教练 伊凡 |
[01:09] | looks as nervous as she does right now. | 现在看上去和她一样紧张 |
[01:11] | And her father, also, who’s cheering her on. | 她父亲也在为她加油鼓劲 |
[01:13] | You know, he’s never missed a match since | 从她12岁开始 他就从未错过 |
[01:15] | she’s been 12 years old. | 她的任何一场比赛 |
[01:22] | Let. | 触网重发 |
[01:23] | A little tight there on that first serve. | 一发有点紧 |
[01:25] | Nerves, maybe? | 也许是紧张 |
[01:48] | Game, match, Weber. | 比赛结束 韦伯获胜 |
[01:51] | What a way to end it. | 居然这么结束了 |
[01:53] | 120-mile-per-hour ace to seal it. | 以时速193米/秒的发球 锁定胜局 |
[01:56] | Wow, and Claudia Weber now advances | 克劳迪娅・韦伯职业生涯中 |
[01:58] | to her first-ever premiere final. | 首次挺入决赛 |
[02:05] | Claudia, congratulations on an incredible win | 克劳迪娅 恭喜你在家乡观众面前 |
[02:08] | in front of your hometown crowd. | 获得了这场意义非凡的胜利 |
[02:09] | Is it even more challenging playing against | 跟你的好朋友兼双打搭档比赛 |
[02:11] | one of your best friends and doubles partners? | 是不是更具有挑战性 |
[02:15] | She’s an incredible competitor. | 她是个很厉害的对手 |
[02:18] | That’s what makes her a great doubles partner. | 这也让她成为出色的双打搭档 |
[02:20] | Oh, and I want to thank my husband and my dad | 我还要感谢我的丈夫和父亲 |
[02:24] | for believing in me. | 一直相信我 |
[02:26] | And to all of you, who cheered me on. | 以及现场为我加油的观众们 |
[02:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[02:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:40] | Mm, Gosh, what a shame. | 上帝 太可惜了 |
[02:45] | Did you ever see Claudia Weber play? | 你看过克劳迪娅・韦伯的比赛吗 |
[02:46] | No, I never did. | 没看过 |
[02:49] | More of a basketball fan, really. | 我更喜欢看篮球 |
[02:51] | Mm, she was such a great player. | 她是个出色的选手 |
[02:52] | And a really good person off the court. | 场下也是个不错的人 |
[02:54] | You sound like a real fan. | 你还真是她的忠粉啊 |
[02:56] | CSIs Russell and Finlay, | 犯罪现场调查员罗素 芬恩利 |
[02:59] | meet Justin Gimelstob. | 这位是贾斯廷・吉梅尔斯托布 |
[03:00] | He’s the one who found the body this morning. | 他今早发现的尸体 |
[03:03] | Want to tell us how you found her, please? | 跟我们说说你怎么发现她的 |
[03:05] | Just going through my normal routine, | 我来进行日常训练 |
[03:06] | trying to get a light workout in, | 想先做做热身 |
[03:08] | hit some balls against the ball machine. | 用发球机练练击球 |
[03:14] | And I called the police. | 然后我就报了警 |
[03:15] | We’re going to need your clothes for evidence. | 我们需要你的衣服作为证据 |
[03:18] | I’ll escort you to the locker room. | 我陪你去更衣室 |
[03:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:29] | Clay’s been disturbed. | 土有动过的痕迹 |
[03:34] | Medium force spatter. | 中等力度的血溅痕迹 |
[03:42] | Claudia was definitely killed here. | 克劳迪娅肯定是在这里遇害的 |
[03:45] | Who says tennis isn’t a blood sport? | 谁说网球不血腥了 |
[04:23] | Here goes the last of the rigor. | 最后一处僵硬了 |
[04:25] | Ready? | 准备好了 |
[04:31] | Wow, her right arm | 她的右臂 |
[04:33] | is quite a bit bigger than her left. | 比左臂粗很多 |
[04:34] | Well, that’s typical of tennis players. | 这在网球运动员中很常见 |
[04:36] | Their hitting arm’s often more muscular. | 用来击球的手臂肌肉更多 |
[04:37] | You a tennis fan? | 你是网球迷 |
[04:39] | Yeah, my, uh, doubles partner and I are the top-ranked | 我和我的双打搭档在俱乐部 |
[04:41] | wheelchair team at our club. | 轮椅组排名第一 |
[04:44] | Liver temp. Is 89.5. | 肝脏温度 31.9摄氏度 |
[04:46] | Puts TOD at less than six hours. | 死亡时间小于6小时 |
[04:49] | Shouldn’t it be 12 hours? | 不该是12小时吗 |
[04:51] | She’s in full rigor. | 她全身都僵硬了 |
[04:52] | Physical activity so close to death | 死前若有非常剧烈的体力运动 |
[04:54] | sometimes causes the body to go into rigor | 有时会导致尸体比一般情况 |
[04:56] | a little faster than normal. | 僵硬得更快 |
[04:59] | Got a spatter pattern on her shoe. | 鞋上有飞溅痕迹 |
[05:01] | Clay mixed in, so I can’t really | 有泥土混在里面 没法判断 |
[05:02] | tell if it’s blood. | 是否是血迹 |
[05:03] | Serious blunt-force trauma to the head. | 头部有多处钝器击伤 |
[05:06] | She may have won the match, | 她也许赢了比赛 |
[05:08] | but she took a beating on the court. | 但却在球场上被揍了一顿 |
[05:11] | Ms. Weber was not only beaten, | 韦伯小姐不止是被打了 |
[05:13] | she was stabbed in the throat, too. | 喉咙还被刺穿了 |
[05:16] | Wasn’t there another tennis player | 几年前是不是也有个 |
[05:18] | who got stabbed on the court years ago? | 网球选手在球场上被刺了 |
[05:20] | Yeah, Monica Seles. | 没错 莫尼卡・塞莱斯[网球手] |
[05:21] | – By an obsessed Steffi Graff fan. – Right. | -一个痴迷史黛菲・格拉夫[网球手]的粉丝干的 -没错 |
[05:24] | Sports fans can be extremely passionate. | 体育明星的粉丝们可能会异常狂热 |
[05:26] | Maybe someone was not happy | 也许有人不满 |
[05:28] | that Claudia won that match yesterday. | 昨天克劳迪娅赢了比赛 |
[05:34] | Why are you treating me like a suspect? | 你为什么像对待嫌犯一样对我 |
[05:37] | My wife just died. | 我妻子刚死于非命 |
[05:39] | I understand that. | 我理解 |
[05:41] | But if anything, we’re doing everything we can | 我们在尽力排除 |
[05:43] | to eliminate you as a suspect. | 你是嫌犯的可能 |
[05:47] | When’s the last time you saw Claudia? | 你最后见到克劳迪娅是什么时候 |
[05:48] | Uh, right after her match. | 比赛之后 |
[05:51] | I stayed for her press conference, | 我参加完她的新闻发布会 |
[05:53] | then I went home. | 然后就回家了 |
[05:54] | You know, her car was still in the parking lot. | 她的车还在停车场 |
[05:57] | Were you worried when she didn’t | 她昨晚没回家 |
[05:58] | come home last night? | 你不担心吗 |
[05:59] | She booked a room in a hotel across the street. | 她在街对面的酒店订了间房 |
[06:04] | My snoring, uh, keeps her up at night. | 我打呼害她夜里睡不着 |
[06:08] | And she wanted to get a good night’s rest before the final. | 她希望决赛前能睡个好觉 |
[06:10] | She was on that court really late last night. | 她昨晚在球场呆到很晚 |
[06:13] | Does she normally stay after hours like that? | 她一般都会呆这么久吗 |
[06:16] | She liked to hit balls after a big match | 她喜欢在重要比赛后的晚上练习击球 |
[06:18] | at night; it would clear her head. | 有助于帮她再好好梳理下 |
[06:20] | So anybody in the tennis world | 网球业内的人士 |
[06:21] | would understand that’s… that’s part of her routine? | 基本上都知道她这习惯 |
[06:24] | Athletes, they’re-they’re creatures of habit. | 运动员 都是惯性生物 |
[06:27] | Do you know of anyone who would want to hurt your wife? | 你知道有谁想要伤害你妻子吗 |
[06:30] | Everyone loved Claudia. | 人人都爱克劳迪娅 |
[06:38] | The hardest part is telling her dad. | 真不知道怎么告诉她父亲 |
[06:41] | He just lost his wife last year. | 他去年刚失去了妻子 |
[06:44] | Claudia’s… she was all he had left. | 克劳迪娅是他剩下的全部 |
[06:47] | I’m going to do everything I can | 我会竭尽全力 |
[06:48] | to find out who did this, all right? | 找出凶手 好吗 |
[06:54] | Check out these scuff marks. | 看看这些拖拽的痕迹 |
[06:57] | Ms. Weber struggled with her killer. | 韦伯女士与凶手缠斗过 |
[07:06] | Got more blood drops. | 又找到几滴血 |
[07:11] | Some grass, little pieces of gravel. | 粘了点草屑和沙砾 |
[07:14] | Could’ve come from the killer’s shoes. | 也许是凶手鞋上的 |
[07:16] | All right, I’ll collect this section of the clay, | 我在这里取些泥土样本 |
[07:19] | and then I’ll bring it back to the lab. | 然后带回实验室 |
[07:33] | I got more blood drops, leading to the garbage can. | 又找到几滴血 一直延伸到垃圾桶 |
[07:36] | Killer could’ve tried to dispose of the weapon. | 可能是凶手丢弃凶器造成的 |
[07:40] | It’s empty; the bag’s been changed. | 里面是空的 有人换过垃圾袋了 |
[07:43] | Well, looks like I’m going dumpster diving. | 看来我又要垃圾深度游了 |
[07:54] | Excuse me, are you CSI Supervisor Diebekorn Russell? | 你好 你是犯罪现场调查主管迪本科恩・罗素吗 |
[07:57] | Judging by the suit, I’m guessing you’re a government agent. | 从你这身西装看来 我猜你是一名政府探员 |
[08:00] | And, if you’re DEA, | 如果你是缉毒局的 |
[08:02] | the mushrooms behind me are medicinal. | 我身后的这些菌菇是药用的 |
[08:04] | I’ve been through this before with you guys. | 我已经跟你们的人说过了 |
[08:06] | I’m not here about your mushrooms, sir. | 我不是为你的菌菇而来 长官 |
[08:08] | Agent Smith, USCIS. | 史密斯探员 美国移民局 |
[08:11] | Immigration. | 移民局 |
[08:13] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:13] | What’s that about? | 什么事 |
[08:14] | One of your employees, David Hodges. | 关于你一位手下 大卫・霍奇斯 |
[08:16] | David?! He’s an American citizen. | 大卫 他是美国公民 |
[08:19] | He’s got family in Canada, yeah, but, | 他的确有家人在加拿大 但是 |
[08:21] | I mean, who doesn’t? | 谁没有呢 |
[08:22] | How would you describe Mr. Hodges’ character? | 你觉得霍奇斯先生性格怎么样 |
[08:24] | A little odd, but nice, hardworking. | 有点古怪 不过人挺好的 工作又勤奋 |
[08:27] | To the best of your knowledge, | 就你所知 |
[08:27] | has he ever been dishonest? | 他有过不诚实行为吗 |
[08:29] | – No. – Never falsified reports? | -没有 -他从没篡改过实验报告 |
[08:31] | – Tampered with evidence? – No, no, absolutely not. | -篡改证物呢 -没有 当然没有 |
[08:34] | Does he travel internationally a lot? | 他经常出国吗 |
[08:36] | Not that you’d notice, no. | 没有很频繁吧 |
[08:39] | Well, wait, no, he took his mom to Italy last year. | 等等 他去年带他妈妈去意大利了 |
[08:43] | Is Hodges in some kind of trouble? | 霍奇斯惹什么麻烦了吗 |
[08:48] | You recognize that woman? | 你认识这个女人吗 |
[08:49] | No, should I? | 不认识 怎么了 |
[08:51] | David Hodges claims she’s his fiancée. | 大卫・霍奇斯声称这是他未婚妻 |
[08:54] | Her name is Elisabetta. | 她叫伊丽莎贝塔 |
[08:56] | We met at her family’s vineyard in Tuscany. | 我们在他们家位于托斯卡纳的葡萄园相遇 |
[09:00] | She educated me about the acidic properties | 她教我桑娇维赛黑葡萄的 |
[09:02] | of the Sangiovese grape. | 酸性性质 |
[09:03] | – Sounds romantic. – It was amore. | -真浪漫 -还没完呢 |
[09:06] | I knew then that we were destined | 那时我就知道我们注定要 |
[09:07] | to spend our lives together. | 相守一生 |
[09:09] | Well, I-I certainly hope that Immigration agrees with you. | 我当然希望移民局的人同意你的观点 |
[09:14] | Did the agent happen to seem overly suspicious? | 那位探员是不是正巧特别多疑 |
[09:18] | Raised a red flag, yeah, | 简直是警铃大作 |
[09:20] | when I-I didn’t recognize Eli-Eli… | 我没认出伊丽… 伊丽… |
[09:22] | Elisabetta. | 伊丽莎贝塔 |
[09:24] | Why-why didn’t you tell anyone? | 你为什么不告诉大家 |
[09:26] | Um, what can I say? | 我能说什么呢 |
[09:28] | I’m a man of mystery. | 我喜欢保持神秘 |
[09:31] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[09:32] | Um, hey, very happy for you. | 我为你感到高兴 |
[09:35] | – Congratulations. – Well, thank you. | -恭喜 -谢谢 |
[09:37] | I’m going to let you get back to your clay. | 你继续弄你的土吧 |
[09:39] | You know, technically, it’s not clay. | 严格说来 这不是土 |
[09:41] | American courts use crushed basalt. | 美国球场用的是碎玄武岩 |
[09:43] | Ah, see, I didn’t know that. That’s fascinating. | 我之前都不知道 真有意思 |
[09:45] | Okay, good, um… | 不错 很好 |
[09:49] | As you can see, | 正如你所见 |
[09:50] | being a professional athlete takes its toll on the body. | 做职业运动员要以身体的伤害付出代价 |
[09:54] | Broken wrist, stress fractures in the feet. | 手腕骨折 脚部应力性骨折 |
[09:57] | Come look at this. | 过来看看这个 |
[10:02] | Brown discoloration of the cerebral cortex | 大脑皮层的褐色瘀点 |
[10:05] | adjacent to brown discoloration of the subdura– | 毗连脑硬膜下褐色瘀点 |
[10:08] | indicative of previous head trauma, likely a contusion. | 说明死者之前受过头部创伤 可能是挫伤 |
[10:12] | How long ago? | 多久之前 |
[10:13] | No way to know for sure. | 无法确定 |
[10:15] | What about her current injuries? | 那她死时的伤呢 |
[10:18] | Three depressed skull fractures | 三处压迫性颅骨折 |
[10:20] | that left rectangular impressions | 看上去大约是 |
[10:22] | approximately one inch wide. | 一英寸宽的矩形 |
[10:26] | Is that the cause of death? | 这是死因吗 |
[10:27] | No, actually this was: | 不 这个才是 |
[10:29] | this vertical fracture bisected the thyroid prominence | 这个垂直骨折将甲状软骨突出一分为二 |
[10:32] | and fractured both superior horns, | 挫伤了两侧甲状软骨上角 |
[10:34] | causing a soft tissue hemorrhage. | 造成软组织出血 |
[10:44] | She choked on her own blood. | 她被自己的血呛死了 |
[10:46] | Essentially, yes. | 本质上就是这样 |
[10:47] | Any idea what the murder weapon is yet? | 知道凶器是什么了吗 |
[10:49] | Well, the margins of the wound are jagged | 伤口边缘呈锯齿状 |
[10:52] | and the puncture’s less than an inch deep. | 刺伤不到一英寸深 |
[10:54] | Doesn’t appear to be a knife, but at this point, | 看起来不像是刀 不过目前 |
[10:56] | I can’t say for certain what it was. | 我还吃不准 |
[11:00] | So, Ernest, what time did you | 欧内斯特 你什么时候换了 |
[11:02] | change the trash bags on that court? | 那个球场的垃圾袋 |
[11:04] | Uh, start of my shift, around 6:00 a.m. | 刚换班的时候 大概早上六点 |
[11:08] | You, uh, see anything unusual in there? | 你看到什么特别的东西了吗 |
[11:11] | I don’t look in the bags, | 我没看袋子里有什么 |
[11:12] | not since a player on the court had food poisoning. | 自从场上有位选手食物中毒以后就没看过了 |
[11:15] | Bags were full of puke. | 垃圾袋里都全是呕吐物 |
[11:17] | Oh, well, that’s great. | 真是太”爽”了 |
[11:18] | You don’t mind going first, do you, Greg? | 不介意你先上吧 格雷格 |
[11:22] | So, this is, uh, everything from yesterday and this morning. | 这些就是昨天和今早的垃圾了 |
[11:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:27] | Thank you, Ernest. | 谢谢 欧内斯特 |
[11:59] | Here we go. | 找到了 |
[12:05] | Broken tennis racket. | 断成两截的网球拍 |
[12:07] | This could be our murder weapon right here. | 也许就是凶器 |
[12:10] | Looks like there’s some blood on it. | 看来上面还有血 |
[12:12] | Well, Claudia had blunt-force trauma to the head. | 克劳迪娅头上有钝伤 |
[12:14] | Killer must have hit her with that racket | 凶手一定是用这个拍子打了她 |
[12:16] | and broke the frame. | 把球拍打断了 |
[12:20] | Yeah, and then used this sharp edge to stab her in the throat. | 再用尖头刺入她的喉咙 |
[12:25] | You know, I know tape on the handle absorbs sweat. | 球拍柄上的胶带是吸汗的 |
[12:30] | Well, that means DNA. | 那就有DNA了 |
[12:59] | Got some results for you. | 有结果了 |
[13:00] | Hey, Henry… | 亨利 |
[13:02] | you’re friends with Hodges, right? | 你和霍奇斯是朋友吧 |
[13:03] | Uh, depends on the day. | 要看是哪天了 |
[13:05] | Did you know that he was engaged? | 你知道他订婚了吗 |
[13:06] | You know, I heard it from Rick, in QD, | 我从文书鉴定部的瑞克那儿听说了 |
[13:09] | who heard it from Arlene in Reception. | 他是从接待处的阿玲那儿听来的 |
[13:10] | Word travels fast around here. | 这里消息传得真快 |
[13:14] | Ever since Hodges accused me of trying to steal Wendy… | 自从霍奇斯怪我勾搭温迪后 |
[13:17] | Wait, who’s Wendy? | 等等 温迪是谁 |
[13:18] | Our old DNA analyst. | 前DNA分析师 |
[13:23] | Sorry. Uh, anyway, since then, | 抱歉 从那时起 |
[13:25] | he doesn’t really confide in me anymore. | 他就不太跟我说真心话了 |
[13:28] | Okay, you have some results for me. | 好吧 你有结果要告诉我 |
[13:30] | I do. | 是的 |
[13:31] | Blood on the frame of the tennis racket | 在被害人克劳迪娅・韦伯的网球拍上 |
[13:33] | was a match to our victim Claudia Weber. | 发现了被害人的血迹 |
[13:36] | So, it’s definitely the murder weapon. | 所以 这就是凶器 |
[13:37] | She was also the major contributor | 手柄上发现的大部分DNA |
[13:39] | of DNA on the handle. | 是被害人的 |
[13:41] | Killed by her own racket. | 被她自己的球拍打死的 |
[13:42] | But there was a minor contributor | 但是在手柄上也发现了 |
[13:44] | of touch DNA on the handle, as well. | 另一人的碰触DNA |
[13:46] | And get this: | 而这个DNA是 |
[13:47] | It came back to Tara Janssen, | 来自塔拉・詹森的 |
[13:49] | the player that Weber just beat | 就是韦伯在 |
[13:51] | in the semifinals. | 半决赛里的对手 |
[13:52] | I guess Tara was a sore loser, after all. | 我想塔拉肯定是一个输不起的人 |
[14:03] | Ms. Janssen, would you mind? | 詹森女士 能帮我签个名吗 |
[14:05] | Oh, not at all. Of course. | 当然 完全不介意 |
[14:08] | Hey, break it up. | 别拍了 |
[14:10] | Ms. Janssen, I hate to drag you away from your adoring fans, | 詹森女士 我不想打扰你和你的球迷 |
[14:14] | but we have to talk. | 但是我们得谈一谈 |
[14:15] | Please, come with me. | 请跟我来这边 |
[14:17] | Claudia was like a little sister to me. | 克劳迪娅就像我妹妹一样 |
[14:21] | I’ve known her since she was 14. | 她14岁的时候 我就认识她了 |
[14:23] | How could you possibly think | 你怎么会以为 |
[14:25] | that I’d do anything to hurt her? | 我会去伤害她 |
[14:26] | Because your DNA was on her tennis racket, | 因为在凶器上 就是她球拍的手柄上 |
[14:29] | which just so happens to be the murder weapon. | 发现了属于你的DNA |
[14:31] | Let me show you. | 给你看 |
[14:34] | Claudia and I both used the Ace-Trak 528 racket. | 克劳迪娅和我都用的Ace-Trak528型号的球拍 |
[14:38] | A couple of times, when we were playing doubles, | 我俩组合打双打的时候 |
[14:40] | we grabbed each other’s by mistake. | 有好几次都拿成了对方的球拍 |
[14:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:45] | Ms. Janssen, let me ask you something. | 詹森女士 我要询问你一些问题 |
[14:47] | What’s the prize money on these kind of tournaments? | 像这种联赛 赢了奖金有多少呢 |
[14:49] | Half a million. | 50万美元 |
[14:50] | That’s a good chunk of change. | 一大笔钱啊 |
[14:52] | So when Claudia knocked you out of the tournament, | 那么 当克劳迪娅将你踢出局 |
[14:54] | you obviously lost your shot at the cash. | 你就失去赢得奖金的机会了 |
[14:56] | I’m not interested in the prize money. | 我对奖金没兴趣 |
[14:58] | I made $11 million in endorsement deals last year. | 我去年广告收入就有1100万美元 |
[15:02] | So you do it for the glory; for the love of the game. | 所以你是为了荣誉以及对比赛的热忱而战 |
[15:04] | I’m chasing history. | 我是为了创造历史 |
[15:05] | 17 more wins, and I’ll break the record | 17次冠军 我会打破 |
[15:07] | for most career singles titles. | 女子单打冠军的记录 |
[15:09] | But, you know, let’s face it, I mean, you’re pushing 30. | 但是 面对现实吧 我是说 你快30了 |
[15:12] | I mean, that’s not old, | 不算老 |
[15:13] | but in tennis, that’s old. | 但在网球界 已经算老了 |
[15:15] | And young up-and-comers like Claudia could get in the way | 但是像克劳迪娅这样年轻的后起之秀 |
[15:18] | of you chasing your legacy, right? | 阻碍了你追逐传奇的道路 对吧 |
[15:19] | Listen, no one likes to lose, but… she deserved to win. | 听着 没人喜欢输 但是 她的确该赢 |
[15:24] | She played a great match. | 她打得非常棒 |
[15:25] | And I was happy for her. | 我为她高兴 |
[15:27] | You weren’t always such a gracious loser. | 但是你有时候输了脾气也挺大 |
[15:30] | Let me show you something. | 看看吧 |
[15:32] | This was taken about a month ago. | 这是一个月前的视频 |
[15:34] | That ball was out? | 那球出界了 |
[15:35] | That ball that landed right there, that was out? | 球是掉在这里的 那叫出界吗 |
[15:47] | Yeah. | 是有这事 |
[15:50] | Where were you between 11:00 and 1:00 last night? | 昨晚11点到1点 你在哪里 |
[15:53] | I had a late dinner with Chris Evert, | 我和克里斯・埃佛特在吃迟到的晚饭 |
[15:55] | and then I went home and I went to bed. | 然后就回家睡觉了 |
[16:06] | Ms. Evert? I’m CSI Finlay. | 埃佛特女士 我是犯罪现场调查员芬恩利 |
[16:09] | I need to ask you some questions about Tara Janssen. | 我需要向你了解一些关于塔拉・詹森的问题 |
[16:11] | Sure, but can it wait? | 当然了 但是能不能等一等 |
[16:12] | I’m right in the middle of a workout. | 我刚打到一半 |
[16:19] | Can I borrow your racket for a moment? | 我能借一下你的球拍吗 |
[16:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:22] | You play? | 你会打 |
[16:23] | A little. When I was a kid. | 一点点 小时候打过 |
[16:25] | But enough to keep the ball going, so we can talk. | 但是可以不死球 这样我们就能聊聊了 |
[16:27] | Let’s see what you got. | 看看你能接到不 |
[16:29] | So what was your relationship with Tara? | 你和塔拉是什么关系 |
[16:31] | Well, she’s been getting some code violations lately, | 她最近犯了好几次规 |
[16:34] | and I’m really trying to help her with her anger issues. | 我是试着帮她解决她冲动的问题 |
[16:37] | When was the last time you saw her? | 你上次见她是什么时候 |
[16:40] | Last night, after a match. | 昨晚比赛之后 |
[16:42] | We were just chatting about her game. | 我们聊了一下昨天的比赛 |
[16:44] | Grabbed a bite, and then I just dropped her off at her condo. | 一起吃了个饭 然后我送她回家 |
[16:47] | – What time was that? – A little before midnight. | -那是什么时候 -午夜12点之前吧 |
[16:51] | Did Claudia Weber have any issues with anybody on the tour? | 克劳迪娅・韦伯在联赛的时候和谁有过过节吗 |
[16:55] | No, not the players. | 跟选手没有 |
[16:56] | But she hasn’t been too happy about her coach lately. | 但是最近她跟教练有些不愉快 |
[17:01] | Is that her husband Ivan? | 就是她丈夫伊凡 |
[17:03] | Yeah. She actually has been thinking about firing him. | 对 事实上她想炒了他 |
[17:06] | Really? | 是吗 |
[17:07] | She asked me if I’d be interested in coaching her. | 她问过我 想不想当她教练 |
[17:12] | Whoa! | 打得好 |
[17:13] | Where’d that come from? | 从哪儿学的 |
[17:14] | You holding out on me? | 你隐藏实力啊 |
[17:16] | I learned it from watching you. | 我看你打的时候学的 |
[17:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:28] | What is the problem, baby? | 亲爱的 有什么问题 |
[17:29] | Are you ashamed with me? | 和我在一起很丢人吗 |
[17:31] | Elisabetta, mio amore, please calm down. | 伊丽莎贝塔 亲爱的 冷静一点 |
[17:33] | Calmati. | 冷静 |
[17:34] | Calmati. No. | 冷静 不 |
[17:35] | Potresti avere all spoiled. | 你被宠坏了 |
[17:41] | Do you understand me? | 你明白吗 |
[17:42] | Si. Si. Si. | 明白明白明白 |
[17:44] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[17:44] | Hodges’ fiance. | 霍奇斯的未婚妻 |
[17:47] | Fiance?! | 未婚妻 |
[17:48] | Yeah. Shh. | 对 嘘 |
[17:49] | I’m trying to figure out what she’s saying. | 我在查她在说什么 |
[17:50] | If my translate app is correct, | 如果我的翻译软件是对的 |
[17:51] | it’s something about a green card. | 是在说绿卡的事 |
[17:53] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[17:54] | Everything will be okay. | 都会没事儿的 |
[17:56] | Okay? | 是吗 |
[17:56] | – Si. Bene. – Non okay. | -对 会好的 -不好 |
[18:02] | Like I’m invisible, or what? | 把我当隐形的还是什么 |
[18:03] | Mm-mm. Ti amo. | 我爱你 |
[18:05] | No, it’s– I didn’t want to tell anybody about you yet. | 不 只是… 我还不想别人知道你 |
[18:08] | Non soon pronto. | 还没准备好 |
[18:12] | Cold toes? | “胆却” |
[18:13] | Oh, she means cold feet. | 她是说胆怯 |
[18:15] | Hey, shh. | 嘘 |
[18:18] | No. No cold feet. | 不 我不胆怯 |
[18:23] | There is another woman in your life? | 你有其他女人了吗 |
[18:25] | Qualche bionda bimbo Americana? | 一些金发碧眼的美国妞吗 |
[18:28] | No, wait… | 不 等等… |
[18:29] | Oh, she thinks there’s another woman. | 她以为他有其他女人了 |
[18:30] | Yeah, I got that. | 是啊 我知道 |
[18:32] | Elisabetta… there is only you. | 伊丽莎贝塔 只有你 |
[18:36] | Sei l’unica donna… | 你是我唯一… |
[18:40] | …che amo. | …喜欢的女人 |
[18:47] | You drive me crazy, David, you know that? | 大卫 你要把我搞疯了 |
[18:50] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[18:57] | I have never been jealous of Hodges until this moment. | 我从来没有这么霍奇斯过 |
[19:00] | Mm-hmm, yeah. | 是吗 |
[19:03] | Wha…? | 搞什么 |
[19:07] | Now everybody knows who I am. | 现在大家都认识我了 |
[19:12] | Way to go, Hodges! | 有你的啊 霍奇斯 |
[19:14] | You have something for me, right? | 你有什么发现要告诉我 是吧 |
[19:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:17] | Uh, Hodges found traces of chewing tobacco in the clay. | 霍奇斯在泥土中找到了嚼用烟草 |
[19:21] | It’s the same trace that Finn pulled off the victim’s shoes. | 芬恩在受害者鞋子上找到了同样的物质 |
[19:24] | Guess who the DNA comes back to. | 你猜是谁的DNA |
[19:29] | Why’d you lie to me, Ivan? | 伊凡 为什么对我撒谎 |
[19:31] | What do you mean? | 这话怎么说 |
[19:31] | You know as well as I do | 你我都清楚 |
[19:32] | you were on that practice court with Claudia last night. | 昨晚你和克劳迪娅都去了网球训练场 |
[19:36] | Chewing tobacco is a dirty habit. | 嚼烟这习惯可挺脏啊 |
[19:39] | When you spit, | 吐出口的时候 |
[19:40] | you got some on your wife’s shoes. | 正好沾到你妻子的鞋上了 |
[19:42] | We have DNA to prove it’s yours. | DNA检测核实是你 |
[19:44] | We know Claudia was shopping around for a new coach. | 我们知道克劳迪娅打算换一个教练 |
[19:47] | You were about to be fired by your wife. | 你就快被你的妻子解雇了 |
[19:50] | That’s got to be a serious blow to the ego, man. | 很伤自尊吧 |
[19:53] | You couldn’t handle it, | 你无法接受 |
[19:54] | so you killed her. | 所以就杀了她 |
[19:55] | No! No. | 不 我没有 |
[20:00] | I went there to talk to her. | 我只是去和她谈话 |
[20:03] | You just had the best game of your career, | 你刚打完了你职业生涯中最棒的一场比赛 |
[20:05] | you want to fire me?! | 现在你却想炒我鱿鱼 |
[20:06] | I can’t take orders from you on the court | 我无法在球场上接受你的命令 |
[20:08] | and then come home to you at night. | 然后好像什么都没发生一样和你回家 |
[20:09] | – It’s too hard. – So, that’s it? | -我办不到 -你就这样决定了 |
[20:11] | You’re just gonna get rid of me, huh? I’m gone. | 你就这样摆脱我了是吧 那我走 |
[20:13] | If we want to try and make this marriage work, | 如果想要继续我们的婚姻 |
[20:17] | you can’t be my husband and my coach. | 你不能同时做我的丈夫又当我的教练 |
[20:21] | I agreed to do whatever it took to save our marriage. | 我答应她 为了拯救婚姻我愿付出一切 |
[20:23] | And how long had you two been having trouble? | 你们俩闹矛盾有多久了 |
[20:27] | ‘Bout a year. | 大约一年了 |
[20:29] | Last month had been the worst. Uh… | 上个月情况最糟 |
[20:33] | She hadn’t been herself. | 她跟以前不太一样了 |
[20:34] | What do you mean? | 怎么说 |
[20:35] | She’d been having nightmares. | 她经常做噩梦 |
[20:36] | She was calling out some guy’s name. | 她一直叫唤一个人的名字 |
[20:40] | Brent. | 布伦特 |
[20:41] | Is-is that somebody on tour? | 那是联赛里的人吗 |
[20:42] | Not that I know of. | 没听说过 |
[20:44] | When I asked her about it, she wouldn’t tell me. | 我问了她 她却不愿意告诉我 |
[20:48] | She’d been kind of secretive lately. | 最近她总是神神秘秘的 |
[20:50] | Is it possible that your wife was having an affair? | 有可能是你的妻子出轨了吗 |
[20:53] | I don’t think so. | 我想不是 |
[20:56] | Claudia was the most honest, | 克劳迪娅是我见过的最真诚 |
[20:59] | decent person that I ever met. | 最正直的人 |
[21:05] | Hey. This is the last of what was collected | 这是从克劳迪娅・韦伯的寄物柜里 |
[21:08] | from Claudia Weber’s locker. | 收集出的最后一堆东西了 |
[21:13] | Cat treats… | 猫食 |
[21:15] | three different kinds of hand lotion. | 三种不同的护手霜 |
[21:18] | Learn a lot about a woman from | 光是研究一个女人的包 |
[21:19] | what she keeps in her purse. | 就能知道她是什么样的人 |
[21:21] | Same goes for her tennis bag. | 研究她的网球袋也行 |
[21:22] | Oh, what’s this thing called? | 这东西叫什么来着 |
[21:24] | A Blossom Ballerina? | 芭蕾小兔 |
[21:26] | Oh, yeah. | 对哦 |
[21:27] | My daughter had one of those. | 我女儿也曾有一个 |
[21:28] | Took it everywhere. | 到哪儿都带上 |
[21:29] | Athletes tend to be superstitious. | 运动员们挺迷信的 |
[21:31] | Maybe it was a good luck charm. | 或许这是她的幸运符 |
[21:32] | Receipts from Tasty Time and Choozies Chicken. | 可口时光和楚西烤鸡的收据 |
[21:35] | Well, players burn a lot of calories, | 运动员热量消耗大 |
[21:37] | and fast food is a easy way to replace them. | 快餐是补充热量最简单的方式 |
[21:40] | Their dirty little secret. | 运动员们不可告人的秘密 |
[21:41] | She might have another secret, too. | 她的秘密还不止一个 |
[21:44] | This looks like LSD. | 这个看起来是摇头丸 |
[21:48] | Man, that takes me back. | 让我想到了往事 |
[21:50] | Wait, you took LSD? | 等等 你吃过摇头丸 |
[21:53] | No. No, my folks did. | 没有 我家里人吃过 |
[21:56] | – Hey, wasn’t illegal until 1966. – Okay. | -1966年前可是合法的 -好吧 |
[22:02] | But Claudia Weber’s tox was clean. | 可是克劳迪娅・韦伯通过了毒性测试 |
[22:04] | And as you know, or your folks, should know… | 你应该知道 至少你家里人应该知道 |
[22:07] | LSD doesn’t stay in your system | 摇头丸在半小时后 |
[22:08] | for more than half an hour. | 就会被排除体外了 |
[22:09] | You know, her husband thought | 她的丈夫以为 |
[22:11] | that she was keeping a secret from him. | 她有事瞒着他 |
[22:14] | This would be quite a doozy. | 吃了摇头丸那可够明显的 |
[22:15] | But LSD isn’t a performance enhancer. | 可是摇头丸不是增强表现力的药 |
[22:18] | It’s recreational. | 是娱乐消遣用的 |
[22:19] | So, pressures of the game, | 这么说 网球的压力 |
[22:21] | maybe it was Claudia’s way of coping. | 或许这是克劳迪娅应付的方式 |
[22:24] | He also said that she was having nightmares about a guy named Brent. | 他说她做噩梦会梦到一个叫布伦特的家伙 |
[22:27] | Didn’t think he was part of the tennis world. | 似乎跟网球没什么关系 |
[22:29] | Maybe he’s part of this world. | 那可能他和这个有关 |
[22:31] | We got a print here. | 找到了一枚指纹 |
[22:41] | 查找指纹 | |
[22:44] | 配对成功 | |
[22:46] | “Darcy Shaw.” | 达西・肖 |
[22:48] | “Felony drug distribution.” | 散播毒品重罪 |
[22:51] | I’m not a drug dealer. | 我不是毒贩 |
[22:53] | I’m a doctor. | 我是医生 |
[22:55] | Well, Ms. Shaw, says here | 肖女士 档案上说 |
[22:56] | you, uh, took an online course in hypnotherapy. | 你通过网络课程学习了催眠术疗法 |
[23:00] | That doesn’t really qualify you as a physician. | 这并不表示你是位医生 |
[23:02] | Or give you the right to dispense illegal drugs. | 也没有给你分发毒品的资格 |
[23:06] | Mind-altering drugs like LSD have been used | 像摇头丸这种精神药物 |
[23:08] | for thousands of years to help open the mind | 被用于打开心结 |
[23:11] | and connect the body with the soul. | 让身体与心灵相连 已有几千年的历史了 |
[23:13] | Along with hypnotherapy, this can be | 和催眠术结合起来 |
[23:15] | a valuable tool in healing both mental and physical ailments. | 是一种治愈心理和身体伤害的宝贵疗法 |
[23:20] | And what ailment were you treating Claudia Weber for? | 克劳迪娅・韦伯有什么伤需要你治疗 |
[23:23] | Claudia had been having violent dreams, | 克劳迪娅最近有很激烈的噩梦 |
[23:26] | and I believe that they were repressed memories | 我认为那是她四岁时发生的 |
[23:28] | of a traumatic experience that happened when she was four. | 一段惨痛经历的回忆 |
[23:31] | What kind of a traumatic experience? | 怎样的一段经历 |
[23:33] | I think that someone viciously attacked | 我认为有人袭击了 |
[23:35] | Claudia and her mother. | 克劳迪娅和她的母亲 |
[23:36] | She actually remembered this happening? | 她真的记得起这件事吗 |
[23:40] | Well–recovered memories — it’s not like a movie | 恢复性的记忆不像是一部电影 |
[23:42] | with a beginning, middle and an end. | 不是从始至终的播放 |
[23:44] | It-It comes in flashes. | 它会不时地闪回一些片段 |
[23:46] | And th-the brain doesn’t want to remember. It’s… | 而且大脑拒绝回忆 太… |
[23:48] | it’s too painful. | 太痛苦了 |
[23:50] | Mm. So how’s that work? | 然后如何呢 |
[23:51] | What you — you interpret those flashes, do you? | 你帮她解读粉碎的回忆是吗 |
[23:54] | I wasn’t influencing Claudia’s memories, | 如果你是想说我在主导克劳迪娅的回忆 |
[23:56] | if that’s what you’re implying. | 你错了 我没有 |
[23:57] | I was just there to guide her | 我只是在引导她 |
[23:59] | safely through the process. | 安全地逐步回忆起来 |
[24:02] | I recorded the sessions if you’d like to see them. | 如果你们想看 所有会谈都有录像 |
[24:05] | As I continue to talk, you feel a heavy, | 随着我的声音 |
[24:08] | relaxed feeling come over you. | 你渐渐感到沉重 放松 |
[24:11] | With every word that I say, it’s putting you | 我的每词每句 都让你更快地 |
[24:13] | faster and deeper into a peaceful state of hypnosis. | 沉入了平静的催眠状态 |
[24:17] | How old are you, Claudia? | 你几岁了 克劳迪娅 |
[24:19] | Four. | 四岁 |
[24:20] | Look at that. | 瞧啊 |
[24:21] | She’s already under the influence. | 她已经被主导了 |
[24:24] | The LSD is making her prone to suggestion. | 摇头丸使她轻易地赞成他人的暗示 |
[24:27] | Maybe it’s just making it easier | 也许这只是让她更轻松地 |
[24:28] | for her to tap into her subconscious. | 进入她的潜意识 |
[24:30] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[24:34] | I’m in the woods. | 我在树林里 |
[24:35] | Who is with you? | 你和谁在一起 |
[24:36] | I’m in a tent. By myself. | 我在帐篷里 独自一人 |
[24:42] | – I’m scared. – No one can hurt you. | -我害怕 -没人能伤害你 |
[24:44] | You’re safe. | 你很安全 |
[24:47] | Mommy?! | 妈妈 |
[24:48] | They’re hurting her. | 有人在伤害她 |
[24:49] | Who’s hurting her? | 是谁 |
[24:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:03] | I need you to stay in the tent. | 我要你待在帐篷里 |
[25:05] | All right, everything’s going to be okay. | 没事的 一切都会没事的 |
[25:06] | I won’t let anything happen. | 有我在不会出事 |
[25:07] | Stay here. | 就待在这 |
[25:10] | – Brent! – Who’s Brent? | -布伦特 -布伦特是谁 |
[25:17] | Brent?! | 布伦特 |
[25:18] | Okay, so that was her last session. | 那是她最后一次治疗 |
[25:21] | What are you thinking? | 你想到了什么 |
[25:22] | She talks about this guy Brent, from her past, | 她说出了记忆中一个叫布伦特的人 |
[25:24] | who tried to save her. | 曾救过她 |
[25:26] | If any of this even happened. | 也得看是否真有那么回事嘛 |
[25:27] | Why would you say that? | 这话怎么说 |
[25:28] | Because it’s a memory | 因为疗法引出的 |
[25:29] | from when she was four years old. | 是她4岁那段记忆 |
[25:31] | Tr-trust me, kids’ memories are not the most reliable. | 相信我 小孩的记忆最不可靠 |
[25:34] | They have vivid imaginations. | 他们的想象力简直没边 |
[25:36] | Charlie– he swears that he fell off a horse | 查理还发誓说5岁时 |
[25:39] | when he was five years old. | 自己从马上摔下来 |
[25:41] | Never happened. | 压根没有的事 |
[25:42] | But look at Claudia’s autopsy report. | 但你看克劳迪娅的尸检报告 |
[25:45] | Doc found evidence of an old brain injury | 法医发现的陈年脑损伤位置 |
[25:48] | right where she said she got hit by the shovel. | 正是她所述被铁铲袭击之处 |
[25:52] | I mean, don’t you think it’s strange | 你不觉得这有些奇怪吗 |
[25:53] | that Claudia starts having childhood memories | 克劳迪娅试图找回有人其企图杀害她的 |
[25:55] | of someone trying to kill her, | 那段儿时的记忆 |
[25:57] | and then, one month later, she’s dead? | 接着一个月后就丧命了 |
[25:59] | I mean, that cannot be a coincidence. | 不可能是巧合这么简单吧 |
[26:02] | Timing is interesting. | 时间上的确有蹊跷 |
[26:03] | I’m thinking that whoever tried to kill her | 我认为是她记忆中那个凶手 |
[26:05] | when she was a kid came back to finish the job. | 再次回来结束了她的性命 |
[26:13] | Mr. Weber, I am so sorry for your loss. | 韦伯先生 请节哀顺便 |
[26:15] | Your daughter was such a talented athlete. | 你女儿是个天才运动员 |
[26:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:19] | You-you said you had some questions you wanted to ask me. | 你之前说有些问题要问我 |
[26:22] | I do. | 是的 |
[26:22] | Did you and your family ever go | 你们全家在克劳迪娅小时候有没有 |
[26:24] | on a camping trip when Claudia was little? | 一起去露营过 |
[26:26] | No. | 没有 |
[26:29] | My wife wasn’t really the, uh… the roughing-it type. | 我妻子并不太喜欢野外活动 |
[26:33] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[26:33] | Well, about month ago, | 大概一个月前 |
[26:35] | Claudia started having memories from when she was four. | 克劳迪娅开始回忆起她4岁时的事 |
[26:37] | A-a camping trip where both | 是在一次露营时 |
[26:39] | she and her mother were violently attacked. | 她和她妈妈都被袭击了 |
[26:43] | We always wondered what happened. | 我们也一直想知道当时发生了什么 |
[26:45] | What do you mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[26:47] | I’m not Claudia’s biological father. | 我并非克劳迪娅的生父 |
[26:50] | When she was four years old, | 她4岁那年 |
[26:51] | I found her lying unconscious | 我在查尔斯顿山路旁 |
[26:53] | by the side of the road, up in Mount Charleston. | 发现了晕倒在地的她 |
[26:55] | She was bleeding, she was near death. | 流着血 濒临死亡 |
[26:57] | I picked her up, and I took her to the hospital. | 我抱起她 送到了医院 |
[26:59] | Did you report it to the police? | 之后报警了吗 |
[27:01] | Well, of course. I told them. | 当然 情况全向警察说明了 |
[27:03] | They searched the area where I found her, but they… | 他们在案发附近也做了搜查 但是… |
[27:06] | they never found her family. | 没找到她的家人 |
[27:07] | Did Claudia ever tell anyone what happened to her? | 克劳迪娅跟人说过她的遭遇吗 |
[27:10] | She didn’t remember anything. | 她什么都不记得了 |
[27:12] | The only way we figured her name was Claudia is | 我们知道她叫克劳迪娅 |
[27:14] | because it was, uh… | 只是因为 |
[27:17] | it was written on her jacket. | 名字就写在她夹克上 |
[27:18] | Did anyone ever come looking for her? | 有人来找过她吗 |
[27:20] | Were there any missing persons reports? | 有相关的失踪人口报告吗 |
[27:24] | Nothing. I mean, we just assumed she was abandoned. | 什么也没有 我们只当她是被弃儿童 |
[27:27] | Social Services let my wife and I become | 社工部门许可我和我妻子 |
[27:28] | foster parents, and then, um… | 当她的养父母 |
[27:33] | well, eventually, we adopted her. | 最终 我们便收养了她 |
[27:35] | Did you tell Claudia any of this? | 这些事你们告诉过克劳迪娅吗 |
[27:37] | We just wanted her to feel like she was ours. | 我们始终待她如己出 |
[27:41] | And she was. She was ours. | 她其实就是 就是我们的亲宝贝 |
[27:45] | We thought it was a blessing | 我们认为她不记得自己的遭遇 |
[27:46] | she didn’t remember what happened to her. | 反倒是件幸运的事情 |
[27:51] | So, these were taken at the hospital the day Claudia was found. | 这些就是克劳迪娅当天在医院的照片 |
[27:53] | She suffered severe head trauma, | 她头部遭到重创 |
[27:56] | dehydration and multiple cuts and abrasions. | 身体脱水 还有多处割伤擦伤 |
[27:58] | You know, a head injury would explain | 那么脑损伤就解释了 |
[28:00] | why she couldn’t remember anything. | 为什么她记不起之前的事 |
[28:02] | Yeah, not to mention the emotional trauma from the attack. | 再加上袭击给她造成的心理创伤 |
[28:04] | You know, in all her sessions, | 你发现没 这么多次治疗 |
[28:04] | Claudia never mentioned a daddy, just Brent. | 克劳迪娅从没提过爸爸 只有布伦特这个名字 |
[28:08] | Could be a brother, | 有可能是她的兄弟 |
[28:09] | stepfather, mother’s boyfriend. | 继父 妈妈的男友 |
[28:12] | Hey, look at that– Blossom Ballerina. | 嘿 看呐 芭蕾小兔 |
[28:15] | Just like the one you found in Claudia’s tennis bag. | 很像你在克劳迪娅网球包里发现的那个 |
[28:18] | It looked like it hadn’t been cleaned in years. | 像是多年没清洗过了 |
[28:20] | If she had that toy when she was attacked, | 如果她被袭时带着这个娃娃 |
[28:23] | there still could be evidence on it. | 上面就还可能留有证据 |
[28:24] | I’ll get it to Hodges. | 我会送去霍奇斯那 |
[28:30] | You decapitated Blossom Ballerina. | 你摘掉了芭蕾小兔的头呢 |
[28:33] | Well, I assure you, she didn’t feel a thing. | 放心吧 她一点都不会疼 |
[28:36] | So, I talked to Simon Weber. | 我找西蒙・韦伯问过了 |
[28:38] | His wife passed away a year ago. | 他妻子一年前过世 |
[28:40] | He was cleaning out his house, going through boxes. | 清理屋子时 他翻出了些箱子 |
[28:43] | He came across a box of Claudia’s old toys. | 发现了克劳迪娅以前的一盒玩具 |
[28:46] | Hmm. Sent them to her last month. | 就在上个月寄给了她 |
[28:47] | Could be seeing this toy is what triggered her memories. | 可能是这些玩具刺激了她的记忆 |
[28:50] | And if we can figure out who tried to kill her back then, | 如果知道那时企图杀她的人是谁 |
[28:53] | we might be able to find out who killed her now. | 我们也许就能找到现在的凶手 |
[28:55] | Exactly. | 正是如此 |
[29:05] | Was there something else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[29:07] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[29:10] | Elisabetta. | 伊丽莎贝塔 |
[29:12] | That’s… Wow. | 她呀 |
[29:14] | She’s something, isn’t she? | 她很特别 对吧 |
[29:16] | Oh, yeah. Firecracker. | 没错 挺辣的 |
[29:17] | She is Italian. | 她是意大利人 |
[29:19] | I’m just surprised you got engaged so quickly. | 我就是惊讶你这婚订得也太快了 |
[29:23] | Well, when you know, you know, right? | 真爱势不可挡 是吧 |
[29:27] | But… | 可是 |
[29:28] | you guys haven’t known each other that long, | 你们相识时间也不久啊 |
[29:30] | and… marriage is not something you rush into. | 婚姻又不是儿戏 你也不急着结婚 |
[29:34] | I-I would just hate to see you get hurt. | 我无法眼睁睁看你受伤害 |
[29:38] | Yeah. Uh, don’t worry about me. | 知道啦 不必为我担心 |
[29:45] | What if this woman is using you to get a green card? | 万一这女人只是利用你搞绿卡呢 |
[29:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:50] | Why would a beautiful, amazing woman want | 一个大美女怎么可能会 |
[29:53] | to marry me, right? | 嫁给我 你是这个意思吧 |
[29:54] | That is not what I meant at all. | 我根本不是那个意思 |
[29:56] | You know I think you are a great guy; you know that. | 我觉得你是个好人 你知道的 |
[29:59] | It took me | 去年我可是花了 |
[30:00] | ten months to choose a new cell phone last year. | 十个月的时间去挑新手机 |
[30:04] | I analyzed consumer reports, | 我分析了顾客反馈 |
[30:06] | data rates, battery longevity. | 数据传输还有待机时间 |
[30:08] | For once, I’m following my heart, | 唯独这一次 我想跟着感觉走 |
[30:12] | not analyzing everything. | 我不想分析所有事 |
[30:13] | And that’s great, but you don’t have to go | 是挺好的 但你也不用 |
[30:16] | from one extreme to the other. | 从一个极端到另一个极端吧 |
[30:18] | Can’t you just be happy for me? | 你就不能为我高兴吗 |
[30:23] | I don’t trust this woman. | 我不相信那个女人 |
[30:25] | There’s no other way to say it. | 我也不知道该怎么说 |
[30:26] | And deep down in your heart, I don’t think you do, either. | 而且你的内心深处也一定这么想 |
[30:29] | If you thought this was a real relationship, | 如果你觉得这真是恋爱的话 |
[30:30] | you’d be shouting it from the rooftops, right? | 你早就昭告天下了不是吗 |
[30:32] | This is exactly why I didn’t say anything to anyone. | 所以我对谁都没说啊 |
[30:35] | Because I knew this is how you’d all react. | 我就知道你们会是这个反应 |
[30:39] | I just didn’t expect it from you. | 但没想到跑来说这些话的人是你 |
[30:43] | I love Elisabetta. | 我爱伊丽莎贝塔 |
[30:45] | Unless Immigration gets in the way, | 只要移民局不来妨碍我们的话 |
[30:47] | I’m going to marry her. | 我会跟她结婚 |
[30:54] | Hey, what do you got? | 有啥发现没 |
[30:55] | Well, Hodges found traces of Claudia’s blood | 霍奇斯在死者的芭蕾小兔上 |
[30:58] | on that Blossom Ballerina. | 发现了她的血渍 |
[30:59] | Lack of solubility suggested it was a very old blood sample. | 血渍难以溶解 看来是很久之前弄的 |
[31:02] | So she did have it during the attack. | 所以袭击案发生时 她确实拿着那兔子 |
[31:05] | Well, you know, even though Claudia was rescued, | 而且你也知道 即使克劳迪娅被救了 |
[31:07] | her mom never came looking for her. | 她妈妈可从没找过她 |
[31:09] | Yeah, well, maybe Mom and Brent | 是啊 可能她妈妈和布伦特 |
[31:11] | – Never made it out of those woods. – Exactly. | -根本没能走出森林 -没错 |
[31:13] | Hodges found something else mixed in with the blood. | 霍奇斯在她的血渍里还发现了一样东西 |
[31:16] | Sulfur. So, I’ve pulled up a map of Mount Charleston. | 硫磺 我查了查尔斯顿山的地图 |
[31:20] | There are several sulfur springs in the area. | 这一带分布着许多硫磺泉 |
[31:22] | Well, according to the police report, | 根据警署的调查报告 |
[31:24] | Simon Weber found Claudia on a service road | 西蒙・韦伯是在天声涯南边的 |
[31:27] | just south of Echo Cliff. | 一条便道旁发现克劳迪娅的 |
[31:32] | Oh, there’s a sulfur spring | 离那儿不足五英里 |
[31:33] | less than five miles from there. | 就有一个硫磺泉 |
[31:35] | Yeah, let’s get some ground-penetrating equipment | 好的 带好探地工具 |
[31:37] | out there, see what we can find. | 我们去查查看 |
[31:51] | Clear! | 无异常 |
[31:55] | Well, I have a hit. | 我有发现啦 |
[32:06] | Looks animal. Maybe coyote. | 看上去像只动物 丛林狼之类的 |
[32:17] | Clear. | 无异常 |
[32:27] | Hey, I got something. | 我有发现了 |
[32:32] | That’s too big to be an animal. | 要说是动物 这也太大了 |
[33:12] | – One male, one female. – Yeah. | -一具男尸 一具女尸 -没错 |
[33:16] | Yeah, I think we just found Mom and Brent. | 看来我们找到妈妈和布伦特了 |
[33:19] | Based on the dimensions of the injuries | 根据创面的大小 |
[33:22] | and the extent of the trauma, | 和受伤的程度 |
[33:23] | weapon used could have been some sort of wide-based tool. | 应该是某种比较宽的武器造成的 |
[33:26] | Like a shovel? | 铲子之类的吗 |
[33:27] | Yeah, injuries are consistent with a shovel. | 是的 很一致 |
[33:29] | Just like Claudia remembered. | 跟克劳迪娅的记忆一致 |
[33:31] | Take a look at the extent of the injuries to the male. | 看看男尸的受伤情况吧 |
[33:34] | Multiple depressed skull fractures… | 颅骨多处骨折 |
[33:38] | …ring fracture at the base of the skull. | 颅骨底部呈环状断裂 |
[33:40] | He was nearly decapitated. | 几乎被斩首啊 |
[33:42] | So he took the brunt of the killer’s rage. | 看来他首当其冲 体会到了凶手的愤怒 |
[33:45] | Hey, got DNA results, and we’ve restored | 我拿到DNA结果了 我们也验明了 |
[33:48] | the I.D.S found at the grave site. | 在墓地发现的身份证明 |
[33:50] | These are actually both Claudia’s biological parents. | 他们俩实际上是克劳迪娅的亲生父母 |
[33:54] | Both? | 父母 |
[33:55] | Meet Karen… | 那位是凯伦 |
[33:57] | and Martin Abbott. | 这位是马丁・艾博茨 |
[34:01] | Martin. | 他是马丁 |
[34:02] | Who the hell’s Brent? | 那布伦特到底是谁 |
[34:04] | Brent was their son. | 布伦特是他们的儿子 |
[34:05] | Karen and Martin Abbott were from Montana. | 凯伦和马丁・艾博茨是从蒙大纳来的 |
[34:07] | Brent was their oldest child, | 布伦特是他们的长子 |
[34:09] | and when he was 12, they had Claudia. | 他12岁时 克劳迪娅出生 |
[34:11] | – All-American family. – Well, not exactly. | -五好家庭嘛 -那可未必 |
[34:14] | Martin Abbott had a record. | 马丁・艾博茨有前科的 |
[34:16] | For what? | 什么罪 |
[34:17] | Assault and credit card fraud. | 袭击他人和信用卡诈骗 |
[34:20] | When the family disappeared, | 他们一家消失那会儿 |
[34:21] | he had several outstanding warrants. | 他可有好几张令状 |
[34:24] | Maybe that’s why nobody reported the family missing. | 所以没人知道他们失踪了 |
[34:26] | Thought they just skipped town. | 他们觉得这一家是搬走了 |
[34:28] | Okay, Abbott family gets the hell out of Dodge. | 好 艾博茨一家为了逃离窘境 |
[34:30] | They go camping up in Nevada. | 去内华达州野营 |
[34:33] | Parents end up dead, | 结果父母双亡 |
[34:35] | Claudia barely escapes with her life, | 克劳迪娅勉强保命 |
[34:37] | and Brent– nowhere to be found. | 而布伦特却失踪了 |
[34:40] | So Brent is either our killer | 所以布伦特要么是凶手 |
[34:42] | or he is still buried | 要么他的尸骨还埋在 |
[34:44] | out in those woods. | 那片森林里 |
[34:45] | Claudia thought her brother was still alive. | 克劳迪娅认为她的哥哥还活着 |
[34:47] | I-I went through her phone records. | 我调查过她的通话记录 |
[34:49] | For the past few weeks she’s been calling Brent Abbotts | 这几周她一直在打全国所有 |
[34:51] | across the country. | 叫布伦特・艾博茨的人的电话 |
[34:52] | She was calling Brent Abbotts | 直到她被谋杀的那一天 |
[34:53] | up until the day she was killed. | 她还在给某个布伦特・艾博茨打电话 |
[34:55] | I-I contacted a few of them. | 我联系过几个 |
[34:56] | Claudia asked them all the exact same question: | 克劳迪娅问了他们同一个问题 |
[34:59] | were they on a camping trip 18 years ago? | 问他们18年前有没有野营过 |
[35:03] | What if one of these Brent Abbotts | 假设这些布伦特・艾博茨里面有一个人 |
[35:05] | really was her brother? | 真的是她哥哥 |
[35:06] | And he got nervous that she was remembering | 当发现她忆起了森林里的一切 |
[35:08] | what happened in those woods. | 他开始紧张了 |
[35:10] | That he killed their parents, tried to kill her. | 因为父母是他杀的 他还想杀妹妹 |
[35:12] | So he returns to Vegas to shut her up for good. | 所以他回到维加斯 先下手为强 |
[35:15] | Got away with murder once, | 上次谋杀没被发现 |
[35:17] | probably thought he could do it again. | 所以侥幸地以为这次也能逃脱 |
[35:18] | Only problem is, Claudia called at least 50 Brent Abbotts. | 可是克劳迪娅至少联系过50个布伦特・艾博茨 |
[35:23] | How do we figure out which one’s our killer? | 我们怎么知道哪个是凶手 |
[35:29] | – Hey, Finn. – Hi. | -芬恩 -你好啊 |
[35:30] | I’ve done some more checking into Martin Abbott. | 我对马丁・艾博茨做了些调查 |
[35:33] | Now, according to his rap sheet, | 根据警方的犯罪登记表 |
[35:34] | he’s used several aliases. | 他有好几个假名 |
[35:36] | One of them– Ernest Prestwich. | 其中之一是欧内斯特・普雷斯特维奇 |
[35:38] | Why does that sound familiar? | 听上去好耳熟啊 |
[35:39] | Well, Ernest Prestwich is a janitor at the tennis center, | 欧内斯特・普雷斯特维奇是网球中心的清洁员 |
[35:42] | but that’s not his real name. | 但那不是他的真名 |
[35:44] | According to his contact information, | 从他的联系方式来看 |
[35:46] | he has an L.A. Cell registered to Brent Abbott. | 他的洛杉矶手机号登在布伦特・艾博茨名下 |
[35:50] | So Brent used one of his dad’s aliases | 所以布伦特用了他父亲的假名字 |
[35:53] | but forgot to change his cell phone number. | 却忘了改电话号码 |
[35:55] | I cross-referenced Claudia’s phone records. | 我查过克劳迪娅的通话记录 |
[35:58] | She called him a week ago. | 一周前她联系到他了 |
[35:59] | That’s great. Let’s bring him in. | 那太好了 可以提审他了 |
[36:01] | Patrol just picked him up at a service station. | 巡警在一个服务站旁抓到他了 |
[36:04] | Looks like the past finally caught up to you, Brent. | 看来你的报应终于上门了 布伦特 |
[36:07] | We found your parents’ bodies on Mount Charleston, | 我们在查尔斯顿山找到了你父母的尸骨 |
[36:09] | right where you buried’em. | 就在你当初埋葬他们的地方 |
[36:11] | After you beat them to death with a shovel. | 你用铲子杀害了他们 |
[36:14] | We get it. | 我们都知道了 |
[36:15] | Your old man was bad news. | 你父亲的情况可不太好 |
[36:17] | I did some digging into your history. | 我查了你以前的记录 |
[36:19] | I know you made a lot of trips to the ER. | 我知道你去了好几次急救中心 |
[36:21] | I know that that son of a bitch beat the crap out of you | 我还知道那糟老头子从你8岁开始 |
[36:24] | since you were eight years old. | 就经常臭揍你 |
[36:26] | We understand. | 我们明白 |
[36:27] | Yeah, the cops even came to your house a few times, | 对 警察甚至还去过你们家几次 |
[36:30] | and your mother never pressed charges. | 但你妈妈从来没有提出过控告 |
[36:32] | She always covered for him. | 她总是掩护他 |
[36:36] | She would always say | 她总是说 |
[36:37] | that the bruises were from fights at school | 那些淤青是因为在学校打架 |
[36:40] | and the broken bones were from football. | 而骨折是因为踢足球 |
[36:43] | And on this family camping trip | 所以在这趟家庭野营旅行 |
[36:45] | you decided to end the abuse once and for all. | 你决定彻底结束这种虐待 |
[36:49] | Am I right? | 我说得对不对 |
[36:53] | We were in the middle of the woods. | 我们那时在树林的深处 |
[36:56] | So I waited for everyone to fall asleep and I took out Dad first. | 所以我等所有人都睡着 然后先把我爸爸给杀了 |
[37:04] | Your dad abused you and your mom did not protect you. | 你爸爸虐待你 而你的妈妈没有保护你 |
[37:08] | But why would you try to kill | 但你为什么要杀害 |
[37:10] | your four-year-old little sister? | 你四岁大的妹妹呢 |
[37:12] | I didn’t mean to hurt Claudia. | 我不是故意要伤害克劳迪娅的 |
[37:15] | I told her to wait in the tent; she didn’t listen. | 我让她躲在帐篷里 可她不听 |
[37:25] | Claudia! Claudia! | 克劳迪娅 克劳迪娅 |
[37:28] | I thought she was dead. | 我以为她死了 |
[37:31] | I went to dig the grave. | 我去挖坟坑 |
[37:33] | When I turned around, she was gone. | 当我转过身来的时候 她已经不见了 |
[37:35] | But she saw what you did. | 但是她看见你做的事儿了 |
[37:38] | Is that why you showed up 18 years later and killed her? | 是因为这个你才在18年后出现然后杀了她吗 |
[37:43] | I-I, I didn’t kill her. | 我 我没杀她 |
[37:46] | I-I-I looked her up and saw that she was playing in Vegas. | 我查了一下发现她在拉斯维加斯打球 |
[37:50] | I didn’t come here to kill her. | 我不是到这儿来杀她的 |
[37:51] | I came here to, to talk to her, | 我到这儿是 是想和她谈谈 |
[37:53] | explain my side of the story. | 让她听听我的故事 |
[37:56] | Okay. What’d she say? | 好吧 那她怎么说 |
[37:58] | I didn’t get a chance to talk to her. | 我还没来得及和她谈 |
[38:00] | I went to the courts that night, and she wasn’t there… | 那天晚上我去了球场 但她不在那儿 |
[38:04] | so I left. | 所以我就走了 |
[38:10] | I didn’t kill my sister. | 我没有杀我妹妹 |
[38:11] | G-give me a-a-a polygraph or take my DNA– | 给我个测…测谎仪或者去检测我的DNA |
[38:14] | whatever it is you people do– but I didn’t kill Claudia. | 随你们干什么 但是我没有杀克劳迪娅 |
[38:20] | What time did you leave the court? | 你什么时候离开的球场 |
[38:22] | It, it was, like, 1:00. | 好像 好像是一点 |
[38:23] | Can anyone verify that? | 有人能证明吗 |
[38:27] | It was pretty deserted. | 那时候什么人都没有 |
[38:29] | N-No, there was the other, uh, tennis player, though, | 不 不 有人 也是一个打网球的 |
[38:31] | um, Janssen, Tara Janssen. | 是詹森 塔拉・詹森 |
[38:34] | She was there. | 她在那儿 |
[38:37] | – What was she doing? – I don’t know, | -她在做什么 -我不知道 |
[38:38] | practicing, I guess. | 我觉得是在练习吧 |
[38:40] | She had a basket full of tennis balls. | 她有一篮子的网球 |
[39:17] | We found your prints in Claudia Weber’s blood. | 我们在克劳迪娅・韦伯的血迹中发现了你的指纹 |
[39:20] | Game. Set. Murder. | 比赛 结束 谋杀 |
[39:23] | You know, I always thought that you just killed Claudia | 我一直以为你杀克劳迪娅 |
[39:26] | ’cause you were a sore loser, but… | 纯粹因为你输了比赛 但是… |
[39:29] | murder over an off day seemed a bit extreme, | 隔了一天再行凶有点极端 |
[39:31] | so… we took a closer look. | 所以 我们仔细看了一下 |
[39:34] | You know, I always wondered | 你知道嘛 我总是在想 |
[39:35] | what players said to each other after a match, | 运动员在比赛结束后都互相说什么 |
[39:37] | so we isolated and boosted the audio. | 所以我们把音频分离并放大音量 |
[39:40] | Good match. | 比赛很精彩 |
[39:41] | By the way, I’m sleeping with your husband. | 顺便说一句 我睡了你老公 |
[39:46] | Ooh, that’s cold. | 那可太残酷了 |
[39:47] | I probably would have just stuck with a handshake. | 我可能连手都握不下去了 |
[39:51] | Out of curiosity, | 我很好奇 |
[39:53] | how long have you been involved with Ivan? | 你和伊凡什么时候在一起的 |
[39:57] | Almost a year. | 快一年了 |
[40:00] | He and Claudia were having problems | 他和克劳迪娅早在我介入 |
[40:02] | long before I came into the picture. | 之前就有问题了 |
[40:04] | So, instead of helping your friend, | 所以 你没有帮你的朋友一把 |
[40:05] | you helped yourself to her husband. | 反而跟她老公在一起了 |
[40:07] | I loved him. | 我爱他 |
[40:09] | He was going to ask Claudia for a divorce. | 他要和克劳迪娅提出离婚了 |
[40:11] | That’s why he went over there that night. | 所以那天晚上他才会去找她 |
[40:14] | I’m sorry, I know, she doesn’t… | 抱歉 我知道 她没有… |
[40:16] | But instead he told her that he still loved her | 但是他却告诉她他还爱着她 |
[40:19] | and that he wanted to work on their marriage. | 而且他还希望能够维系他们的婚姻 |
[40:23] | Claudia agreed to give him a second chance. | 克劳迪娅同意再给他一次机会 |
[40:28] | She didn’t even love him. | 她甚至都不爱他 |
[40:30] | She just didn’t want me to have him. | 她就是不想让我得到他 |
[40:32] | That’s enough to set anybody off, | 这让任何人都能火冒三丈 |
[40:34] | especially someone with a temper like yours. | 尤其是像你这种脾气的人 |
[40:36] | She took everything from me that night. | 那个晚上她夺走了我的一切 |
[40:39] | She took the match and she took Ivan. | 她赢得了比赛还抢走了伊凡 |
[40:43] | I hated her for that. | 因为那个我恨死她了 |
[41:01] | I killed her | 我杀了她 |
[41:03] | and I stuffed her body in the ball machine. | 然后把她的尸体塞到发球机里 |
[41:07] | Me and Ivan– we were good together. | 我和伊凡 我们在一起很快乐 |
[41:11] | We were. | 真的很快乐 |
[41:13] | She just should have walked away. | 她本该离开的 |
[41:15] | Yeah, but she didn’t, | 没错 但是她没有 |
[41:16] | so you eliminated your competition | 所以你被淘汰了 |
[41:19] | on and off the court. | 不管是场内还是场外 |
[41:20] | So, instead of serving aces, | 这样一来 你只能靠服刑 |
[41:23] | all you’ll be serving is time. | 来代替发球得分了 |
[41:31] | Hey, glad I caught you. | 幸好我找到你了 |
[41:33] | Oh, hi, I was just going to get dinner with my dad. | 我正要和我爸爸去吃饭 |
[41:37] | Oh, tell him I said hi. | 代我向他问好 |
[41:40] | I just wanted to thank you. | 我就是想谢谢你 |
[41:42] | My lawyer called and told me | 我的律师打电话告诉我 |
[41:44] | that you talked to Immigration; | 你和移民局谈过了 |
[41:46] | gave me a glowing character reference. | 给我提供了一个很不错的人品证明 |
[41:49] | Seemed like it couldn’t hurt, right? | 我也没什么损失 不是吗 |
[41:52] | Yeah, but you weren’t exactly supportive | 对 但是你不是很支持 |
[41:56] | of my relationship with Elisabetta. | 我和伊丽莎贝塔在一起 |
[42:01] | You’re my friend, and I just want what’s best for you, | 你是我的朋友 我只是想让你得到最好的 |
[42:04] | so, if she makes you happy, then it’s good enough for me. | 所以 如果她能让你开心 我也就知足了 |
[42:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:18] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[42:22] | So, I guess Tara Janssen | 我想塔拉・詹森 |
[42:24] | will go down in the history books after all. | 终究还是会被世人记住的 |
[42:26] | Yeah, just not the way she wanted, I’m guessing. | 是啊 只是不是她希望的方式而已 |
[42:28] | So now you can take her spot on the tour. | 所以现在你可以接替她打比赛了 |
[42:31] | That’s funny. | 太好笑了 |
[42:32] | Now, don’t be so modest. | 别这么谦虚 |
[42:33] | I heard that Chris Evert said you had some real talent. | 我听克里斯・埃佛特说你很有些天赋 |
[42:37] | I did play a lot when I was a kid. | 我小时候确实经常练习 |
[42:39] | You ever think about turning pro? | 你想过当职业球员吗 |
[42:40] | Oh, when I was 15, yeah, for a second. | 我15岁的时候 有考虑过一阵儿 |
[42:43] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[42:44] | Life– life happened. | 生活 生活变了 |
[42:46] | Well, I’m glad it did. | 我很高兴它变了 |
[42:48] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |