Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第13季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第13季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] 更多影视更新
[00:13] Ready 11. 11号机准备就绪
[00:14] 25 seconds to air. 直播倒数25秒
[00:15] T.O.C., we should have Ella up on the strip. 传输操控中心 怎么不见埃拉在长街的画面
[00:18] – Signal looks good. – 20 seconds. -信号看来不错 -还剩20秒
[00:20] Tell Rainy that we’re gonna stick with Theresa 告诉雷尼 让特蕾西先主持
[00:22] for the first segment, so no Storm Center 第一段 风暴的外景播报得等到
[00:23] ’til after the bump. 之后再切进来
[00:26] Ten seconds to air. 直播倒数10秒
[00:27] Put Denny on standby 先别放丹尼的视频
[00:28] to warm up her green screen lights. 先预热一下绿光屏的灯光
[00:30] Okay. 好的
[00:31] – Five seconds. – Why don’t I see Theresa? -倒数5秒 -怎么不见特蕾西
[00:32] Because my boy Friday doesn’t understand 因为我的小助手弗莱迪不知道
[00:34] the difference between lipstick and lip liner. 唇膏和唇笔的区别
[00:37] KVKC新闻
[00:38] – Tonight, on KVKC News– – We’re live. -今晚 KVKC新闻 -直播开始
[00:39] with Theresa Shea… 与特蕾西・谢伊一起…
[00:41] – Ready one. – That’s not fair. -1号机准备 -这么说太不公平了
[00:42] You specifically said you wanted… 你明明说你想要…
[00:45] Chad, get Theresa some coffee. 查德 给特蕾西弄杯咖啡
[00:47] Light cream. 加淡奶油
[00:48] Truvia, specifically. 注意 要加Truvia糖[天然甜味剂]
[00:49] Chad, now. 查德 马上
[00:51] Move two to apple six. 2号机移到A6
[00:54] …Las Vegas. 拉斯维加斯
[00:56] Go one. 切入第1段
[00:56] Welcome to the KVKC Local News at 11:00. 欢迎收看晚间11点的KVKC当地新闻
[00:59] I’m Theresa Shea. 我是特蕾西・谢伊
[01:01] Our top story is a torrential rain hitting the city. 突如其来的暴雨是我们今天的头条新闻
[01:04] Ready two. 准备好第2段
[01:04] Open up Ella, REM 17. 切入埃拉 准备17号注释
[01:06] On the scene in the eye of the storm 居于暴风之中向我们报道的
[01:08] is our own fearless Ella St. James. 是本台勇敢的埃拉・圣・詹姆斯
[01:10] Go REM 17. 切入17号注释
[01:11] Ella, how’s it look out there? 埃拉 外面目前怎么样
[01:13] Uh, Theresa, I’m having trouble hearing you, 特蕾西 我听不清你在说什么
[01:16] so let me just report what I know. 所以我就报道一下我所了解到的情况
[01:18] The storm has picked up and it’s getting worse, 暴风雨越来越猛烈了
[01:20] Come on, come on. 快点快点
[01:20] with wind speeds increasing 风速逐渐增高到
[01:21] up to 80 miles per hour. 每小时80英里
[01:23] Ella? 埃拉
[01:26] Ella? – Theresa, pull it back. 埃拉 -特蕾西 转回来
[01:27] Go three. 继续第3段
[01:30] Thanks, Ella. 谢谢你 埃拉
[01:30] We’ll try to get that sound sorted out. 我们会尽快解决信号问题
[01:33] We’d like to remind everyone 借此机会我们想提醒大家
[01:34] that it’s best to stay indoors for the next few hours. 在接下来的几小时中 最好不要外出
[01:40] It’s like amateur hour tonight. 今晚干活的都是外行吗
[01:42] Theresa, just bear with us a second. 特蕾西 麻烦耐心等待一下
[01:43] Can someone tell me what the hell’s going on? 谁来告诉我到底发生什么事了
[01:45] House lights are out, overheads as well. 室内灯熄了 高架照明灯也熄了
[01:47] No monitors, camera servers are down. 所有显示器 摄像机服务器都停机了
[01:49] We’re blacked out. 电力完全中断了
[01:50] Denny, tell me you’re on it, brother. 丹尼 告诉我你已经在解决了
[01:51] I am. Hopefully the generator out back will kick in soon. 正在弄 但愿备用发电机会马上启动
[01:56] Theresa, you still okay in there? 特蕾西 你没事吧
[02:00] Theresa, you still there? 特蕾西 你还在吗
[02:05] I think we’re back. 系统恢复了
[02:06] Theresa, you okay? 特蕾西 你还好吗
[02:12] Go to a commercial. Go to a commercial! 快播广告 快播广告
[02:21] Looks a lot bigger on TV. 电视上比现场看起来大多了
[02:23] This your newscast of choice? 这是你喜欢的新闻节目吗
[02:25] I like watching them all. 所有的新闻节目我都喜欢
[02:27] Like a little mini documentary on the city every night. 每晚一部关于都市的迷你纪录片
[02:31] Detective Vartann, 瓦尔坦警探
[02:32] what’s our top story tonight? 我们今晚的头条新闻是什么
[02:33] Theresa Shea, 特蕾西・谢伊
[02:35] the most trusted name in news. 最值得信赖的新闻主持人
[02:36] Alive when the power went out. 停电前还活着
[02:38] 20 seconds later, the lights come back on, 20秒之后 电源恢复了
[02:39] and she falls dead onto the news desk. 她却一头倒在工作台上
[02:41] Well, somebody in here must’ve seen something. 一定有谁看到了什么吧
[02:43] Sound person, camera guy? 录音师 摄影师之类的
[02:45] Cameramen don’t exist anymore. 现今已经没有摄影师了
[02:46] Cameras are all robots, 摄像机都有遥控装置
[02:48] operated from the control rooms. 一切从控制室操作
[02:49] Sound and lighting, too. 音响和灯光也是
[02:50] Newsrooms have gone the way of gas stations. 新闻编辑室变得跟加油站一般便捷
[02:52] Great, got a locked room mystery, 太好了 来了个密室杀人案
[02:55] with a million viewers. 还是在百万观众的眼皮下
[02:57] Come over here. 请过来一下
[02:59] This is Denny Jones; he’s the studio lighting tech. 这位是丹尼・琼斯 他是棚内照明师
[03:02] I didn’t know if you wanted the house lights up or not. 我不清楚你们想要把灯开着还是关着
[03:03] Denny, can you get the lights back to these exact settings? 丹尼 你能把灯调回到当时的设置吗
[03:06] Push of a button. 小菜一碟
[03:08] Turn up the sun. 那就大胆照明吧
[03:09] Let’s go. 我们走吧
[03:10] What’s the rest of the team doing tonight? 其他人今晚在干什么
[03:12] Finn is finishing a fire investigation. 芬恩在调查一场火灾
[03:15] Life coach or something like that. 一位人生导师还是什么之类的
[03:16] Walking on coals gone horribly wrong? 难道是玩什么火上行走玩出事故了
[03:19] Probably. 有可能
[03:20] Greg and Morgan are pushing paper, 格雷格和摩根在做文书工作
[03:21] and Nick’s on a B and E. 尼克在调查一件破门入室案
[03:32] Okay, call him and tell him to lock in chain of custody. 好 叫他把证据保存好 然后过来
[03:36] I want all hands on deck. 我想要所有人着手调查此案
[03:37] Crime lab has the same rule as the local news: 犯罪实验室和新闻电台一样
[03:41] if it bleeds, it leads. 哪里有流血事件 就追踪到哪里
[04:21] Looks like there’s only the one injury. 看来只有一个伤口
[04:23] Single puncture wound to the back of the neck. 脖子后的一道刺伤
[04:25] The shape suggests a knife. 看形状应该是一把刀
[04:26] Killer was either lucky or good. 凶手要不是利索就是幸运
[04:29] He hit the perfect spot to kill her. 他选中了最佳位置 一刀毙命
[04:31] When we dissected frogs in high school biology, 在中学的生物学上解剖青蛙的时候
[04:33] y-you’d pith it by sticking a pin 我们会用大头针一下往这里
[04:36] right here. 扎下去致死青蛙
[04:37] The frog would get all… 青蛙就会…
[04:40] None of the girls in class 我们班的女生
[04:41] wanted to do it, so they asked me to. 都不愿意做 她们就会叫我帮忙
[04:44] I became known 我后来成为了
[04:44] as the designated pither. 指定扎针者
[04:46] I would have gone with relief pither. 救援扎针者不是更好
[04:48] That’s better. 是更好听
[04:49] David, can you, um, sit her up for me one more time? 大卫 你能再扶着她坐起来吗
[04:52] – I want to get some context. – Yeah. -我想看看当时的情况 -当然
[05:02] Spatter suggests killer came from the left. 血迹显示凶手从左面袭击
[05:06] Plunged the knife in the back of her neck. 一下把刀插入了她的脖子后面
[05:10] Directional blood drops tell me 地上这条血迹说明
[05:12] he took off to the right in a hurry. 他非常迅速地从右边逃走
[05:15] If this was a pithing, 如果这是刺杀
[05:17] this was a drive-by pithing. 这就是一次”飞车”刺杀
[05:25] I know where I’m watching the next Seahawks game. 下次就得在这里来看海鹰队的比赛
[05:29] – CSI Russell? – Yeah? -现场调查员罗素吗 -什么事
[05:31] Fred Paulsen, executive producer. 这位是弗雷德・保尔森 监制人
[05:33] – Hey. – Hey, how are you? -你好 -还好吗
[05:35] 22 years of covering crime, 报道了22年的犯罪
[05:36] I never figured it would hit this close to home. 做梦也没想到会发生在我们身边
[05:39] Can you give us a sense of what happened? 你能说说当时的情况吗
[05:40] Um, we were cutting back from our field reporter, 我们刚从外拍记者切回演播厅
[05:42] and the lights went out. 就突然熄灯了
[05:43] You mean the power. 你是说停电了
[05:44] No, the power here is compartmentalized. 不是 这里的电源分为几个部分
[05:46] There’s battery backup for all the electronics. 所有的电子仪器都有电池备份
[05:48] The lights reroute through a generator outback. 灯光电源来自后面的发电机
[05:50] And it took 20 seconds 备用发电机过了
[05:52] for the backup generator to kick in, right? 20秒才启动的 是吧
[05:54] During which time, we were all in the dark. 在那之前我们都在黑暗中
[05:56] No light means no eyewitnesses. 没有灯光也就是没有目击证人
[05:58] Makes a murder case a little tougher to crack. 就更难破案了
[05:59] Right, but every murder needs three things, right? 可是每个凶杀案都有三要素 对吧
[06:02] Means, motive, opportunity. 手段 动机 和时机
[06:03] We have a low threshold on means. 目前来看手段也排除不了什么人
[06:06] Victim sustained a sharp-force injury. 受害者被锐器所伤
[06:07] Anyone can get their hands on something sharp. 任何人都能用锋利的东西
[06:10] Okay, let’s talk about motive. 那我们谈谈动机
[06:12] You have any idea who’d want to see Theresa Shea dead? 你知道有谁会想杀了特蕾西・谢伊吗
[06:15] Sure. 没问题
[06:18] You could start right there. 你可以从这个开始调查
[06:19] What’s this? 这是什么
[06:20] Our crew list. 工作人员名单
[06:22] Theresa was not 特蕾西并不是
[06:23] the easiest person to work with. 一起共事的最佳人选
[06:24] Well, that leaves opportunity. 那就只能看时机了
[06:26] Which would narrow down this list. 应该能缩小人员范围
[06:28] So, lights were out for 20 seconds, right? 灯黑了20秒 对吧
[06:32] Who would’ve been close enough 在短暂的时间内
[06:33] to kill her in that window of time? 有谁离她近得可以杀她呢
[06:35] Plausibly, three of my people would’ve been in that vicinity. 如此说 有三个人会站在那附近
[06:40] Okay, well, I’ve got three people. 很好 我正好有三个人能调查
[06:43] Let’s go with man-to-man coverage. 让我们一对一检查吧
[06:49] Paulsen told me they wouldn’t need me until the next segment, 保尔森跟我说 到下一段才需要我
[06:51] so I stayed here, monitoring the Doppler. 所以我在这儿盯着多普勒雷达
[06:54] For the monsoon? 因为季风吗
[06:55] Monsoons only happen 季风只在
[06:56] between May and August. 五月和八月之间发生
[06:57] Technically, this was a training. 技术上讲 这是训练
[06:59] A training? 训练
[07:00] Two storms hitting at the same time, 两个飓风在同一时间登陆
[07:02] upping the volume of precipitation, 使降水量大幅上升
[07:03] creating a flash flood. 造成山洪暴发
[07:06] That’s very impressive. 真有意思
[07:08] Masters in meteorology and atmospheric sciences, 为了完成气象学和大气学的硕士学位
[07:10] and I’ve got the student loans to prove it. 我申请了学生贷款
[07:12] Rainy, do they make you wear that? 雷尼 是他们让你穿成这样的吗
[07:14] I mean, wouldn’t you want to dress 我是说 你不想适当的
[07:17] a little bit more conservatively? 多穿一点吗
[07:18] Well, if I did, I’d be at home watching the girl who didn’t. 如果那样 就只能在家看别人上镜了
[07:21] And my real name’s not Rainy. 还有 我真名不叫雷尼[该名字与天气有关]
[07:24] It’s a cutthroat business. 这就是残酷的事实
[07:26] Well, any idea who may have wanted 知道有谁想割断
[07:28] to cut Theresa’s throat? 特蕾西的喉咙吗
[07:30] Or neck? 或者脖子
[07:31] Top of my list would be Ella. 最有可能的人是埃拉
[07:33] Ella. 埃拉
[07:35] Is she the field reporter? 她是现场记者吗
[07:37] Well, Paulsen was grooming Ella to take over the anchor desk. 保尔森准备让埃拉接替主播的位置
[07:40] But the most trusted bitch in news was not going 但那个最值得信赖的贱人可不愿意
[07:43] to go quietly into that night. 就这样默默离开
[07:45] So Ella had the most to gain 所以如果除掉特蕾西
[07:46] if Theresa was out of the way. 埃拉获益最大
[07:48] Where was she at the time of the murder? 谋杀发生时她在哪里
[07:50] Giving a report clear across town. 在城市的另一端做报道
[07:52] Well, that’s a pretty good alibi. 很好的不在场证明
[07:54] But in all honesty, it could be anyone. 不过坦白讲 凶手也可能是任何人
[07:58] Theresa could be brutal. 特蕾西有时候挺凶残的
[08:02] So she’s really dead? 那她真的死了
[08:03] Did you get her broomstick as proof? 找到她的扫帚没[暗示她是女巫]
[08:05] You don’t seem very broken up about it. 你看起来不太伤心
[08:07] That woman made everyone’s life a living hell, 那个女人让每个人都活在地狱里
[08:09] but my life was her favorite target. 我的生活是她最喜欢的目标
[08:11] So, Chad, where were you when the lights went out? 那么 查德 停电时你在哪里
[08:13] I was getting her her coffee, light cream, Truvia. 给她买她的咖啡 淡奶油 加Truvia糖
[08:17] I was at the vending machine, right there. 在自动贩卖机那里 就那里
[08:17] Refreshment 提神饮品
[08:20] How’d you pay for it? 怎么付的款
[08:21] Credit card. 信用卡
[08:23] Why? 怎么了
[08:23] Might have a time-date stamp. 可能会有消费时戳
[08:25] I’ll need the number to verify. 我需要核实时间
[08:27] I’d also like to check out 我还要检查一下
[08:28] the sharp objects that you carry around for work. 你工作时随身携带的尖锐物品
[08:35] Take your pick. 随便看
[08:39] You’ve got a lot 你有很多
[08:40] of sharp tools here, Denny. 尖锐的工具啊 丹尼
[08:43] My job involves a fair amount of cutting. 我的工作就是各种剪
[08:45] Wire, cable, carpet, tape. 电线 电缆 地毯 胶带
[08:48] Each requires a different blade. 每种都需要不同的刀
[08:51] I’m gonna need to take a swab of your hands. 我要用棉签擦你的手
[08:53] What does a swab do? 用棉签干什么
[08:55] We use it to find blood. 用来找血迹的
[09:02] You think I might have stabbed Theresa. 你觉得可能是我捅了特蕾西
[09:08] You’re on the list. 你在怀疑之列
[09:09] I guess that makes sense. 可以理解
[09:21] No blood. 没有血迹
[09:23] So… 那么…
[09:27] if you were to stab somebody, 如果你要捅什么人
[09:29] what would you use? 你会用什么工具
[09:37] Nothing here. 这里的都不好
[09:39] Something with a heftier handle so that you can… 手柄更重的某个东西以便你能…
[09:45] Sorry, I didn’t mean to… 抱歉 我不是有意…
[09:47] What do you do here, Denny? 你在这里做什么 丹尼
[09:50] Lighting, simple I.T. Work, 照明 简单的信息技术工作
[09:52] and, um… 还有…
[09:54] Listen, you gonna need anything else from me? 听着 你还需要我做什么吗
[09:58] No, I’m good. 不 没有了
[10:02] Thank you. 谢谢
[10:04] Theresa. 特蕾西
[10:07] Was she in pain 她出事时…
[10:07] when it happened, when… when the knife went in? 痛苦吗 当… 当那把刀插进去时
[10:12] I don’t know. 我不知道
[11:02] Hey, uh, I think some of the power’s still out there, bud. 伙计 我觉得外面还有一些电源
[11:06] No, only in the main circuit. 不 只有主电路有电源
[11:08] Garage runs on a feed 车库的供电
[11:09] that’s divorced from the rest of the station. 是跟其余电视台分离的
[11:11] Say, you sure do seem to know a lot about 看来关于大楼的电力供应
[11:14] the electrical workings of the building. 你知道得还挺多
[11:17] What’s your name? 你叫什么
[11:18] Robbie. It’s kind of my job to. 罗比 这就是我的工作
[11:22] Uh, who are you? 你是谁
[11:23] I’m Nick Stokes with the crime lab. 我是犯罪实验室的尼克・丝多克斯
[11:26] Is it true about Theresa? 关于特蕾西 是真的吗
[11:29] Murder? 谋杀
[11:29] Yes, ma’am, it is. 是的 女士 是真的
[11:31] We drove back as soon as we heard what happened. 我们一听说就赶回来了
[11:32] News vans from our competition are 竞争对手的新闻车
[11:34] already gathered in front of the station. Vultures. 已经聚集在电视台前面了 一帮贪得无厌的家伙
[11:37] And how well did you two know Ms. Shea? 你们俩有多了解谢伊女士
[11:40] I’m not sure anyone really knew her. 我不确定谁真得了解她
[11:42] She kept the world at arm’s length. 她总是跟人保持距离
[11:44] Saw everyone as a threat. 把每个人都看作是威胁
[11:46] Would you mind giving us a quick interview 介意我们就此案
[11:48] about this investigation? If you could do that 做个快速采访吗 如果你能再说一遍
[11:50] “Yes, ma’am” thing again, that would be great. “是的 女士” 那就更好了[指答应]
[11:52] Robbie, could you get out the camera… 罗比 你能去拿摄像机…
[11:53] No. Actually, I would mind. Sorry. 不 实际上 我介意 抱歉
[11:57] I know it seems callous, but it is my job. 我知道看起来很无情 但那是我的工作
[12:00] Well, it is my job to process the crime scene… ma’am. 我的工作是处理犯罪现场… 女士
[12:04] But if we need anything else, 但如果我们需要别的
[12:05] we’ll be sure to be in touch, okay? 一定会联系你们 好吗
[12:09] – Okay. – Right. -好 -好的
[12:24] 吉尔・葛瑞森
[12:34] Cheek implants? 面颊植入物
[12:36] This poor woman was fighting the war against aging 这个可怜的女人每次都用整形手术
[12:39] one cosmetic procedure at a time. 和衰老作斗争
[12:42] Scarring and thread from multiple facelifts. 多次拉皮手术的疤痕和纹路
[12:45] Forehead presents 前额固定的
[12:46] immobile musculature suggesting Botox. 肌肉组织 表明是肉毒杆菌
[12:49] Lip and wrinkle fillers, you name it. 嘴唇和皱纹填充剂 你说吧
[12:52] When your looks are married to your career, 当你的容貌嫁给你的事业
[12:53] it’s job security, I suppose. 我想 这就是工作保障
[12:56] C.O.D.? 死因呢
[12:57] Severed brain stem. 脑干切断
[12:59] Knife wound hit right between 刀片正好插在后枕骨
[13:01] the occipital bone of the skull and atlas, C1. 和颈椎骨第一节之间
[13:04] Spinal cord was transected at the level 在延髓的位置
[13:05] of the medulla oblongata, effectively disconnecting 横切脊髓 有效地断开了
[13:09] the transmission of signals between the brain and the body. 脑部和身体的信号传输
[13:13] So not just lucky, good. 所以不仅仅是运气好
[13:14] Yeah. 是的
[13:16] Any idea of the murder weapon? 知道凶器是什么吗
[13:18] We did find bruising at the entrance of the wound. 我们在伤口上找到挫伤
[13:22] You know, it kind of looks like one of those guards 你知道 看起来有点像
[13:25] that you see on folding utility knives. 多功能折叠刀的护柄
[13:26] It’s a single-edged blade 是单刃刀
[13:28] and a sharp one at that. 还是很锋利的那种
[13:29] Some sort of 还有某种
[13:30] viscous green paste in the wound track? 绿色粘物粘在了伤痕上
[13:32] Any idea what that is? 知道是什么吗
[13:33] Well, it is not biological. 不是生物物质
[13:36] Looks like a job for David Hodges. 应该是大卫・霍奇斯的工作了
[13:46] Hello, Russell. 你好 罗素
[13:47] Hey. I’ve been following the dedicated power line 我一直跟随内华达平原电力
[13:50] that goes between Nevada Flats Power and KVKC, 和KVKC之间的专用电源线
[13:54] trying to figure out why the power went out. 试图查明断电原因
[13:56] You finding anything interesting? 找到可疑的东西了吗
[13:59] It’s more about what I didn’t find. 比我没找到的还多
[14:01] Transformer about a quarter mile 距离电视台四分之一英里的
[14:04] from the station got blown to bits. 变压器炸成了碎片
[14:05] Well, those transformers can be volatile, 那些变压器很不稳定
[14:07] particularly in wet weather. 特别是在雨天
[14:08] Maybe it was some sort of a malfunction. 可能是某种故障
[14:10] Yeah, well, that’s what I thought at first, too, 是 起初我也这么想
[14:12] but then I found remains 但我在碎片里
[14:13] of explosive material in the debris. 发现残留的爆炸物
[14:16] Hold on a second, will ya? 等一下 好吗
[14:29] Oh, yeah, I just found parts of a cell phone. 我刚找到一部手机的残骸
[14:31] This is definitely not an accident. 这绝对不是意外
[14:33] So this murder wasn’t a crime of opportunity. 所以这起谋杀不是临时起意
[14:35] No, no, no. 不 不是的
[14:36] This was patient. This was planned. 这是长期的 计划好的
[14:50] What kind of device are we looking at? 我们有什么发现吗
[14:52] Well, I got some nitroglycerine and some wax paper. 我找到些硝化甘油还有些蜡纸
[14:57] Figuring the former was wrapped in the latter. 这么看来前者被后者包着
[14:59] You got to know an awful lot about explosives 你得对炸药极其了解
[15:00] to mess with dynamite. 才能摆弄炸药
[15:01] So we’re looking for someone in 所以我们要找的人
[15:03] construction, demolition, ex-military. 是建筑师 爆破拆除专家或者是退役军人
[15:06] Cell phone. 这部手机
[15:07] Cheap-looking components. Could be a burner. 看起来很便宜的零件 可能是火源
[15:11] Remote detonator? 遥控起爆器吗
[15:12] Welcome to the hurt locker. 欢迎来到拆弹部队
[15:14] As long as the phone has enough juice, 只要手机有足够的电量
[15:17] the device can sit and wait. 这个装置就可以静静等着
[15:20] Until it gets a call to action. 直到接到电话激活它
[15:26] Well, why don’t I take the phone. 不如我来化验下手机
[15:29] Maybe I’ll get lucky 也许我够幸运
[15:30] and be able to pull a print or two. 能找到一两枚指纹
[15:31] I’ll see if I can salvage some date/shift code 我看看能不能从炸药纸的残余中
[15:34] from the remnants of the dynamite paper. 修复一些数据或者移位码
[15:50] 美国制造 当心爆炸
[16:14] Hey, Hodges, got anything on the coffee cup 霍奇斯 在咖啡杯上发现什么没
[16:16] – Nick found in the garage? – I do. -就是尼克在车库找到的那个 -有发现
[16:18] Aside from a bold French roast, 除了有法式面包残留外
[16:20] I found trace of water, salt and urea. 我发现了水 盐和尿素的成分
[16:24] Someone peed in Theresa’s cup? 有人在特蕾西的杯子里撒尿吗
[16:25] Or they’re test-marketing 要不就是他们在试售
[16:26] a horrible new nondairy sweetener. 一种可怕的新型不含奶的甜味剂
[16:29] I think I know who’s behind this. 我想我知道这是谁干的了
[16:31] Theresa’s assistant Chad. 特蕾西的助理查德
[16:33] I thought he might have 我以为他对她的恨
[16:34] hated her enough to kill her, but I guess he had 足以让他杀了她 但是我想他脑海里
[16:37] a smaller-scale revenge plan in mind. 也就想到个小规模的复仇计划
[16:38] Still. Ew. 还是很恶心
[16:40] What about the green paste 那萨拉在受害者伤口上
[16:41] Sara found in the victim’s wound? 发现的绿色膏状物呢
[16:42] Ah. Chromium oxide. 是氧化铬
[16:44] 铬膏
[16:44] To sharpen knives and razors 用来在皮革片上
[16:46] on pieces of leather. 磨小刀和剃须刀的
[16:49] The piece of leather 这片皮革
[16:50] is called a “Strop.” 叫”磨刀皮带”
[16:51] And the method of sharpening is called “Stropping.” 这种快刀的方法叫做”磨”
[16:54] You’d take a razor with an imperfect edge, 你拿一把刀刃钝了的剃须刀
[16:56] and begin stropping. 然后开始磨
[16:59] The leather hugs the blade’s edge as the grit from 皮革紧贴着刀刃然后氧化铬的砂砾
[17:02] the chromium oxide tears away any imperfections and burrs, 就会把不光滑有毛边的地方磨掉
[17:06] leaving our slasher of Seville with 给我们那位凶手
[17:08] a sharper-than-sharp blade. 留下一个更尖锐锋利的刀刃
[17:10] Something Theresa Shea knew all too well. 这事儿特蕾西・谢伊最擅长了[strop亦有易怒坏脾气之意]
[17:15] I’m sorry to bother you with this. 很抱歉因为这个来打扰你们
[17:16] Oh, it’s no bother. 没事儿
[17:17] You said that it might be important to our investigation. 你说这可能对我们的调查很重要
[17:19] And it might be nothing, but I wanted to make sure you saw it. 还有可能没什么用 但我还是想给你们看一下
[17:23] – Should be good to go. – Thank you. -这样做最好 -谢谢
[17:28] This is tape of the newscast 这是谋杀发生前的
[17:29] from right before the murder. 新闻录像带
[17:31] Ella was giving her remote report 埃拉正在远程报道
[17:32] just after 11:00 P.M. Pacific. 刚刚过了太平洋时间晚上11点[美洲常用时区]
[17:34] And this is our Doppler radar from the same time. 然后这是同一时候我们的多普勒雷达
[17:37] Two storm fronts crashing into one another. 两场暴风雨的锋面撞上
[17:37] 拉斯维加斯
[17:39] A training. 真不愧受过训练
[17:41] Our satellite shows 我们的卫星显示
[17:42] two dense storms covering the sky comprehensively. 两场密集的暴风雨把天空完全遮盖住了
[17:44] No light breaking through anywhere. 光线不可能穿透到任何地方
[17:47] But if you look behind Ella in the shot… 但是如果你看镜头里埃拉的背后
[17:50] You can see the moon. 你能看到月亮
[17:51] Which wouldn’t be possible 这是不可能的
[17:52] if the clouds were as dense as your Doppler suggests 如果乌云在直播时像雷达显示得
[17:54] at the time of broadcast. 那么密集的话
[17:56] Exactly. 没错
[17:57] I think this tape was made before 我认为这卷带子是在
[17:58] the two fronts trained into one. 两个锋面撞击之前录好的
[18:00] So you’re saying Ella wasn’t broadcasting live? 所以你想说埃拉没有现场直播
[18:02] But she was having a conversation with Theresa. 但是她在和特蕾西对话啊
[18:05] No, she didn’t, remember? 她没有 不记得啦
[18:07] Rainy, can you play the tape? 雷尼 能播下带子吗
[18:09] Uh, Theresa, I’m having trouble hearing you, 特蕾西 我听不到你讲话
[18:11] so let me just report what I know. 所以我就报道一下我所了解到的情况
[18:14] How long before the murder do you think this was recorded? 你认为这是在凶杀多久前录好的
[18:16] Ballpark? 大约多久
[18:17] Maybe a couple of hours. 可能几个小时前吧
[18:19] Is there any way to confirm this? 有什么方法证实这个吗
[18:21] I don’t know of any. 我不太清楚
[18:23] I know who we can talk to. 我知道可以问谁
[18:32] Hi, Denny. 你好 丹尼
[18:33] Uh, hope I’m not interrupting. 希望没打扰你
[18:35] I have a technical question. 我有个技术问题
[18:38] Well, you’ve come to the right place. 那你算找对人了
[18:41] Okay. 好吧
[18:42] So, is it possible to prerecord 有没有可能在你们的一辆直播车上
[18:46] a report in one of your remote vans, 事先录好一段报导
[18:48] and then send it to newsroom as if it were live? 然后把它当成直播一样发送到新闻编辑部
[18:51] I suppose so. 我想是可以的
[18:53] You’d have to fool the internal clocks on the van side. 你得先骗过直播车那边的内频
[18:55] And what about on this end? 那我们这边呢
[18:56] Is there any way of telling 有没有什么方法可以知道
[18:57] if a van is not where a reporter might say it is? 一辆直播车没有在记者所说的地方
[19:03] Yes. 有
[19:04] Yes, there is. 对 有方法的
[19:07] Here, ma’am. 请坐 小姐
[19:19] This is from last night. 这图是昨天晚上的
[19:20] – What am I looking at? – Oh, T.O.C. -你让我看的是什么 -是T.O.C
[19:22] Transmission Operations Control. 传输控制中心
[19:24] It’s like an air traffic controller 就像是空中交通指挥员
[19:25] for all our microwave signals. 控制我们所有的微波信号
[19:27] And how many signals do you have? 那你们有多少个信号
[19:30] Four remote vans 四辆直播车
[19:31] times 11 towers all over Clark county. 乘以克拉克地区遍布的11座信号塔
[19:33] A lot of signal permutations. 大量排列组合的信号
[19:36] Wow, I had no idea how complex this all was. 我不知道这有那么复杂
[19:38] FCC rules are a bitch. 联邦通信委员会定的规则很恶心
[19:42] The guy in the van finds the strongest signal path 直播车上的人发现最强的信号路径
[19:45] and beams the microwaves to the signal tower 然后把微波传送到信号塔
[19:47] where it is amplified and rerouted back here 信号塔把它放大然后改变路径传送到这儿
[19:50] to our broadcast center. 我们的直播中心
[19:52] And when the signal comes back, 然后当信号传送回来的时候
[19:54] it lets us know where it’s been. 我们就能知道它是哪儿的信号
[19:55] So when Theresa was killed, 所以特蕾西被杀的时候
[19:59] were Ella and her cameraman where they said they were? 埃拉和她的摄影师在她们所说的地方吗
[20:01] Actually… no. 实际上 没有
[20:04] If the van was here, 如果直播车在这儿的话
[20:06] the tower they transmitted to 她们传送信号的信号塔
[20:08] is at an impossible angle. 在一个不可能的角度
[20:09] There’s a whole mountain in the way. 这一路上都是山脉
[20:12] Why would they lie? 他们为什么要说谎
[20:14] It’s a good question. 这问题问得好
[20:20] Um, where’s Robbie? 罗比在哪儿
[20:21] I thought you were talking to him, too. 我以为你也要和他谈谈呢
[20:23] My friend Nick is talking to him in the next room. 我朋友尼克在隔壁和他谈呢
[20:25] Just there behind the mirror. 就在镜子后面
[20:30] Tonight, on KVKC News with Theresa Shea. 今晚 收看特蕾西・谢伊带来的KVKC新闻
[20:35] What’s this? 这是什么
[20:36] That is the opening of your newscast two weeks ago. 这是两周前你们的新闻联播的开头
[20:39] Welcome to the KVKC Local News at 11:00. 欢迎11点收看KVKC本地新闻
[20:42] I’m Theresa Shea. 我是特蕾西・谢伊
[20:43] And I’m Ella St. James. 我是埃拉・圣・詹姆斯
[20:45] Our top story tonight, Bobby Reed, 今晚我们的头条新闻是鲍比・里德[第九集剧情人物]
[20:47] son of Dennis Reed, 丹尼斯・里德的儿子
[20:48] pleads guilty to drug charges and… 承认吸毒还有…
[20:53] Congratulations. Co-anchor. 恭喜啊 联合主持人
[20:55] Don’t congratulate me; it didn’t last. 用不着恭喜我 我又没做下去
[20:57] No, it didn’t, did it? 是没做下去 不是吗
[20:59] Just last week, you were back out in the field 就在上周 你又重新回到外景
[21:00] and it was the Theresa show all over again. 而这又是特蕾西一个人的舞台了
[21:04] What changed? 怎么回事
[21:06] Honestly, I don’t know. 说实话 我不知道
[21:08] It felt like Paulsen was grooming me to take over. 感觉是保尔森想让我去主持的
[21:11] I know Theresa felt the same. 我知道特蕾西也这么觉得
[21:13] I still have the claw marks. 毕竟我也没有十全十美
[21:16] So he demoted you back into the field? 所以他降你的职让你重新回到外景
[21:19] I was actually fired once. 我其实也被炒过一次
[21:21] Really drove me crazy. 真得把我惹毛了
[21:23] I think if I was demoted, 我想如果我被降职了
[21:25] I don’t know what I would have done. 我真不知道我会做出什么事儿
[21:28] Don’t worry about what’s going on in there. 别去操心那边的情况了
[21:30] Worry about what’s going on in here. 自己这边上点心吧
[21:33] This is your T.O.C. Report from the news station. 这是你新闻站的传输操作报告
[21:38] Okay. 嗯
[21:39] It tells me you weren’t where you said you were 报告内容显示你播报时所在位置
[21:41] when you were broadcasting. 与你之前所说的并不相符
[21:44] Do I need a lawyer? 我有必要请律师吗
[21:44] It doesn’t matter to me. 我无所谓的
[21:46] I’ll just ask your boss 我可以直接问你上司
[21:47] if it’s possible to prerecord a live news segment. 有没有预先录制现场新闻报道的可能
[21:51] I think we both know what he’s gonna say. 我想我们都清楚他会怎么回答吧
[21:53] Of course I fantasized about killing Theresa. 我之前的确幻想过杀掉特蕾西
[21:58] But I wouldn’t. 但我不会真那么做
[22:00] It’s not who I am. Not why I got into news. 我不是那种人 我踏入新闻界也不是为了做这种事
[22:03] So, it was an ethical thing? 所以是和职业道德有关吗
[22:05] For starters. 在对待业内新人方面
[22:06] And, uh, falsifying a news report? 那么伪造新闻报道呢
[22:09] It was a weather stand up. 这是一则天气现场报道
[22:10] Soaking-wet fluff– they should’ve sent Rainy. 还是全身湿透的那种 他们应该派雷尼去
[22:12] But they sent you. 但他们派了你去
[22:14] Why? 为什么
[22:15] Not “They”– Theresa. 不是”他们” 是特蕾西
[22:17] She felt threatened, 她感到备受威胁
[22:19] so she alpha-femaled me. 认为我是头号竞争对手
[22:21] It was a big “Screw you” to Ella. 简直就是在跟埃拉说”你去死吧”
[22:22] Nobody challenged Theresa. 此前没人能动摇特蕾西地位的
[22:24] Not even Paulsen. 保尔森都不行
[22:25] So, you faked your news report, 所以你伪造了新闻报道
[22:27] fabricated an alibi, 伪造了不在场证明
[22:28] snuck into the station… 偷偷摸摸进了新闻站
[22:30] No. 不对
[22:32] I mean, yes. 算半对吧
[22:33] We were sneaking, 我们是在偷偷摸摸
[22:35] but… for a very different reason. 不过 是在干另外一件事
[22:38] Robby and I, 罗比和我
[22:40] we worked closely together. 因工作走得近
[22:42] We got closer. 我们越走越近
[22:45] Physical. 直到发生关系
[22:47] Don’t get me wrong, I’m married… 别误会 我已结婚
[22:48] And she loves her husband. 她也很爱她丈夫
[22:50] I get that. 我能理解
[22:52] But when we found the time, we would try to… 但有时间的话 我们就会想办法
[22:54] Step away, every once in a while. 开溜 就时不时地
[22:56] So when the rain gig came up, 编完了雨夜报道之后
[22:59] we played hooky. 我们就逃班了
[23:00] Went to our usual spot. 去了老地方
[23:01] To the King’s Bridge Motel… 国王桥汽车旅馆
[23:04] on D Street. 在D街
[23:05] That’s fairly close to the tower you broadcast from. 离你们播报塔倒是近得很
[23:08] Well… 你懂的
[23:09] I’d ask you for a receipt, but, uh… 按例是该问你要收据的 不过
[23:12] It’s not exactly a receipt hotel. 这种酒店是不开收据的
[23:15] So, Ella, if you didn’t do it, 埃拉 如果不是你杀的
[23:17] maybe you could helps with who did. 也许你能为我们提供线索
[23:20] I don’t know who. 我不知道凶手是谁
[23:24] But maybe I know why. 但我也许知道杀人动机
[23:27] Theresa was working on something. 特蕾西死前在做调查
[23:29] A story, a big one, I think. 一个报道 我猜是个很有料的报道
[23:31] How do you know? 你怎么知道
[23:32] I started noticing that she would take her journal 我渐渐察觉到她常随身带着日记
[23:34] and her bag with her, even to the restroom. 和她的包 去厕所都要带着
[23:36] Maybe she was just paranoid. 也许她只是有点神经质呢
[23:38] She was on a story. 她就是在调查报道
[23:40] Despite our differences, Theresa and I were birds of a feather. 尽管有不一样 但我俩有些地方挺像的
[23:45] And back in her day, she was a hell of 在她的辉煌时期 她可是
[23:46] an investigative reporter. 一个超级牛的调查记者
[23:50] She was kind of my idol. 我都有点把她当偶像呢
[23:51] Well, I did look all through her work computer, 我也看了她工作用的电脑
[23:53] and I really didn’t find anything out of the ordinary. 并没发现任何异常
[23:56] If it were me, I’d keep it all at home. 要是我做秘密调查 我会在家里弄
[24:16] – Nice digs. – Boy, I’ll say. -房子真不赖啊 -我也这么觉得
[24:21] Guess it pays a lot better to report crime 说话得可比干活得[播报案件与破案]
[24:25] than it does to solve it. 赚得多得多呢
[24:26] Well, you could say that about any job. 这句话可套用所有事业
[24:28] Except crime– I heard it doesn’t pay. 就是罪案不适用 听说破案可没钱赚
[24:32] Warrant served. 搜查令签到了
[24:33] Okay, so… Theresa’s working on some big secret story, right? 特蕾西在调查惊人的秘密报道 对吗
[24:37] Where does she keep it? 她会把资料放哪里呢
[24:38] Not in the living room, seems untouched. 不在起居室 看起来都没人碰过
[24:41] Theresa Shea lived alone. 特蕾西・谢伊独居
[24:44] – Right? – Divorced, three times. -没错吧 -离婚了 三次
[24:45] Well, I know when I take work home, 如果我把工作带回家做
[24:47] sometimes it’ll make its way into the bedroom. 有时不知不觉就带进卧室里了
[24:50] Yeah, but you’re not single, you’re married. 嗯 可你又不是单身 你结婚了
[24:53] Yeah, but, um… 是啊 但是…
[24:55] my place often looks a lot like this. 我家也常常就像这个样子
[25:16] Okay, maybe not exactly like this. 好吧 也许并不一样
[25:19] Russell? 罗素
[25:21] I think I just found what we’re looking for. 我大概找到我们要找的东西了
[25:25] Oh, my. 天呐
[25:26] Theresa was certainly into something. 特蕾西真的是在搞调查
[25:28] Like she was obsessed. 走火入魔般地
[25:30] Good chance this obsession is what got her killed. 很可能这种执着招致杀身之祸
[25:44] Theresa Shea earned her stripes as an investigative reporter. 特蕾西・谢伊当调查记者时很有一套
[25:48] Looks like she’s still got it. Or had it. 看样子她是宝刀未老啊
[25:51] News clippings, Internet articles. 新闻剪报 网络文章
[25:53] I got copies of police reports 我发现一些标注过的警局报告
[25:55] all marked up and lots of arson reports. 和一堆纵火案报告
[25:58] All these clippings are about a series of unsolved warehouse 所有剪报都是关于一宗连环仓库纵火悬案
[26:01] and store fires on the east side 17 years ago. 发生在17年前的东区
[26:04] Why is a superficial nip-tuck diva 为什么一个肤浅的整容天后
[26:07] digging into cold cases about a firebug? 要调查陈年纵火案呢
[26:09] She wasn’t digging, she was excavating. 她岂止是调查啊 简直是掘地三尺
[26:11] Yeah, but why was she so invested? 是啊 但为什么如此感兴趣
[26:14] She didn’t need the story to advance her career. Right? 她已经不需要靠报道往上爬了 对吗
[26:17] Yet, she spent all her time here. 没错 她把所有时间都用在了这
[26:21] She ate all her meals in here, too. 吃饭也都在这
[26:23] Living alone can drive you a little crazy. 独居是会让人有点小疯狂的
[26:27] Yeah, well, 好吧 但是
[26:28] there’s crazy and then there’s Colonel Kurtz crazy. 那也不能像库尔兹上校那种疯法[电影”现代启示录”人物]
[26:34] Maybe she wasn’t always alone. 也许也不是一直一个人
[26:37] One of these wine glasses is wearing lipstick 一只酒杯有口红印
[26:39] and the other isn’t. 另一只没有
[26:40] Wonder who our mystery date is. 不知道我们的神秘来宾是谁呢
[26:42] I’ll get them to Henry. 我带回去给亨利
[26:49] Reporter’s notebook. 记者的笔记本
[26:51] Maybe this can help us make 也许它能帮我们理清这一堆
[26:52] sense out of all this organized chaos. 看似混乱的调查体系
[26:55] What is that writing, some kind of shorthand maybe? 这笔迹是什么 是一种速记法吗
[26:58] Gregg style, to be specific. 严格说来 是格雷格速记法
[27:00] Haven’t seen that for years. 多年未见了
[27:03] Our victim’s very old school. 本案被害人还挺复古的
[27:06] I suppose some of our answers might be here. 我猜这些内容能提供部分线索
[27:14] You must be running on fumes. 你肯定累坏了吧
[27:16] You should go home. 该回家休息休息了
[27:17] Home is where the coded notebook is. 破译笔记内容就等于在家休息
[27:30] Have you talked to him since the NTSB guy? 在运安委那人之后你还跟他谈过吗
[27:32] Nothing happened with NTSB. 我跟运安委那人没什么
[27:36] How come you can’t pick up the phone? 那你为什么不接电话
[27:38] Because I feel like when I do, 因为我觉得接了电话
[27:40] I’m gonna be very sad when I hang up. 在挂电话时我就会很难过
[27:44] How do you know? 你怎么知道
[27:45] ‘Cause he wants to talk. 因为他想谈谈
[27:49] Want some help? 要我帮忙吗
[27:51] Oh, that’s… that’s really nice. 谢谢你这么说
[27:53] You should go home, have some fun. 你该回家去 放松享受一下
[27:55] This is fun. 我这就是在享受
[27:56] I’m really good at crosswords. 我可是填字游戏的高手
[27:59] Yeah, okay. 那好吧
[28:01] Uh, so Gregg style shorthand is written phonetically. 格雷格速记法靠语音来记词
[28:05] “Cat” Is “K-a-t,” Knee is “N-e.” Cat写作K-a-t Knee写作N-e
[28:08] Soft consonants like “Ch” “Ch”和”Sh”这类软辅音[常见于小语种]
[28:10] and “Sh” are written horizontally. 就横向标示
[28:13] And hard consonants like “T” And “D” are written downward. “T”和”D”这类硬辅音就朝下写
[28:16] Like this. 就像这样
[28:19] And vowel sounds are curves and circles. 元音就是曲线和圆圈
[28:23] Okay, let’s crack the code. 好的 我们来破译吧
[28:26] All right. 好
[28:57] 纵火犯仍在逃
[29:00] 17 years ago, 17年前
[29:02] a series of warehouse arsons 在家具区发生的一宗连环
[29:03] in the furniture district baffled investigators. 纵火案令调查者们无从破获
[29:05] Cases were unsolved and put on ice. 最终成为搁置的悬案
[29:08] But Theresa dug up lab reports, 但特蕾西查出了实验报告
[29:10] which pointed to dynamite and wax paper, 报告记载了炸药和蜡纸
[29:12] and that looks an awful lot like a 17-year-old version 的确很符合17年前可用于
[29:15] of what blew that power transformer. 炸掉变压器的作案工具
[29:17] Do we have a clue as to who would’ve made either device? 我们有没有线索查出制造装置的人
[29:20] No, but Theresa did. 没有 但特蕾西有
[29:21] She referenced in her journal someone named “G.H.” 她的笔记中提到一个名叫”G.H.”的人
[29:24] He was a demolitions expert, 他是个爆破专家
[29:26] uh, storied career in the military. 在部队服过役
[29:27] – He’s now working as… – a motivational speaker. -现在的工作是… -励志演说家
[29:30] Didn’t you just investigate a fire? 你是不是刚接了个纵火案
[29:31] Yes, I did– Garrett Howard. 是的 加勒特・霍华德
[29:33] He was a retired military munitions expert. 他是一名退役军火专家
[29:36] – So, where’s he now? – He’s downstairs. -那他现在在哪 -就在楼下
[29:44] Anything of note with Mr. Howard? 霍华德先生身上有什么收获
[29:46] Well, most people die in fires 大部分火灾受害者
[29:48] from smoke inhalation, not burns. 都死于浓烟窒息 并非大火
[29:50] But take a look at this lung. 可你看他的肺
[29:54] Very clean. He didn’t die from the fire. 非常干净 他不是被烧死的
[29:56] Nope. 没错
[29:58] Did you, by chance, 你有没有…正好
[30:00] find anything on the back of his neck? 在他脖子后方发现什么
[30:02] Your instincts are good as always. 你的直觉真灵
[30:04] Come on around here. 过来帮我一把
[30:10] There, we got it. 你看这里
[30:12] Knife wound right between the occipital bone of the skull 枕骨与第一节颈椎中间
[30:16] and atlas, C1. 有一道刀伤
[30:17] Consistent with the murder of Theresa Shea. 与Theresa Shea的死因相吻合
[30:20] – Yeah, right down to the green paste. – Mm-hmm. -还粘着绿色软膏 -是的
[30:24] In related news, there has been a rash of vandalism 近段时间 拉斯维加斯各处地标建筑
[30:26] across Las Vegas landmarks. 都出现人为毁坏的情况
[30:28] With the latest hijinks taking place at the Palermo fountain… 最近又有人在巴勒莫喷泉处举行狂欢
[30:32] Yesterday’s news? 在看昨天的新闻吗
[30:34] And the day before and the day before that. 还有前天和大前天的
[30:37] Trying to make sense out of this whole 我试图从这个孤军奋战的
[30:39] dysfunctional family of a news team. 单人新闻团队中理清一点头绪
[30:43] Theresa sucked up a lot of oxygen. 特蕾西呼吸很频繁
[30:44] I just want to see if any of her siblings 因此我查了查她的兄弟姐妹中
[30:46] look a little short of breath. 是否存在呼吸问题
[30:48] – Any luck? – No. -有收获吗 -没有
[30:49] – You? – A little bit. -你呢 -有一点
[30:51] Theresa was investigating a cold case. 特蕾西正在调查一起悬案
[30:53] It was serial arson. 是一起连环纵火案
[30:55] Those famous fires in the furniture district 史上著名的多起发生在家具区的火灾
[30:57] were started by an explosive device 都是以爆炸装置点火
[30:59] that lead us to a current case. 与新的一起纵火案相同
[31:01] Which one’s that? 哪一起案子
[31:02] Finlay’s dead motivational speaker. 芬恩利正在查的励志演讲家死亡案
[31:04] Turns out, he was a demolitions expert. 结果证明 死者是个爆破专家
[31:06] And he specialized in the type of devices 那些出现在各个纵火现场的设备
[31:08] that were all found at those old arson sites– 正是他的特长所在
[31:11] dynamite with a remote trigger. 即远程遥控的炸药
[31:13] Rings a bell. 听起来很耳熟
[31:14] And… 还有
[31:15] best that I can tell, the device was a precursor 据我了解 这个装置就是你在变压器
[31:17] to the explosive device that you found at the transformer. 附近找到的引爆装置
[31:21] Okay, so the guy 17 years ago builds incendiary devices 也就是说 17年前 他制造了许多
[31:24] to start fires, then nothing. 纵火装置 然后销声匿迹
[31:27] Then he blows up a transformer. 如今再次出现 炸了个变压器
[31:29] Why’d he start up again now? 为什么他要重操旧业呢
[31:31] The similarities don’t end there. 相同之处还不只这些
[31:35] Guy’s wound track has the same green paste 死者的刀伤上粘有绿色软膏
[31:38] as we found in Theresa’s pithing. 和特蕾西后颈上一样
[31:40] So we’re looking at a locked-room mystery, 我们调查的密室谋杀案
[31:42] tucked into an enigma, 结果扑朔迷离
[31:43] wrapped in dynamite paper. 还扯上了爆炸案
[31:45] You can say that again. 颇有同感
[31:51] Hey, Sara. 嗨 萨拉
[31:52] Let me ask you something. 我问你点事
[31:54] How you doing? You all right? 你最近还好吗
[31:56] I’m fine. 我挺好啊
[31:58] Well, you just seemed a little bit down 我们在特蕾西家里时
[32:01] when we were at Theresa’s place. 你看起来有点沮丧
[32:03] Um, I don’t know, uh, 我也不懂
[32:05] woman married to her career without much to show for it. 看到一个女人只有事业 没有其它时
[32:09] It’s a little depressing. 感觉有点压抑
[32:13] Yeah, uh… 确实
[32:15] I don’t mean to pry, but… 我不是有意问你什么…
[32:17] – Pause right there. – I know, I know. -暂停一下 -我懂 我懂
[32:18] I’m supposed to be your boss. 作为你的上司
[32:19] Separation of church and state. 必须搞清楚公私界线
[32:20] No, no, no, hit, uh, pause with the remote, 不是 我是说按下遥控器的暂停键
[32:23] and-and back it up a little bit. 退回去一点点
[32:29] There, you see it? 就那 看到没
[32:30] Map’s not only behind her, it’s on her dress. 地图不仅在她身后 都粘到她裙子上了
[32:33] I see London, I see France. 伦敦法国一清二楚
[32:36] There’s only one reason that we’d be able “地图”在她裙子上上
[32:37] to see that on her dress. 只有一种可能
[32:40] She’s got a green stain on her. 她粘到了绿色颜料
[32:45] Well, that’s embarrassing. 真是太丢人了
[32:46] Worse than that. It’s incriminating. 还有更糟的 你牵扯上谋杀案了
[32:48] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[32:49] We found a green paste on the body of Theresa 我们在特蕾西和第二名死者的尸体上
[32:51] and also on a second victim. 都发现了绿色软膏
[32:53] It’s a compound used for sharpening knives. 一种用来磨刀的化合物
[32:54] It was used by our killer. 正是凶手所用
[32:56] Wait a minute, you don’t think… I mean, 等等 你们怎么不想想
[32:59] why would Rainy have a knife-sharpening paste on her dress? 雷尼的衣服上怎么会粘上磨刀粉呢
[33:02] Why don’t we let Rainy answer that question. 这要请雷尼来回答了
[33:04] Well, let’s see. Um, clear skies, red dress, Wednesday. 我穿红裙子那天 晴天 应该是周三
[33:09] The Doppler network was funky, so I spent most of 那天多卜勒雷达出了问题
[33:12] my time looking over Denny’s shoulder in his cage while 大部分时间我都在丹尼的小屋里
[33:14] he was trying to fix the connection. 等着他修复连接
[33:16] Excuse me. 抱歉
[33:18] Greg, what’s going on? 格雷格 怎么了
[33:20] Hey, you’re not gonna believe this. 真是难以置信
[33:21] I was just sorting through the storied career of Garrett Howard 我在查加勒特・霍华德的履历时
[33:25] and came across a familiar name: Denny Jones. 发现一个熟悉的名字: 丹尼・琼斯
[33:29] In what context? 他们什么关系
[33:31] He was in the military, too, briefly. 简而言之 丹尼也服过役
[33:33] He got in trouble for stealing supplies. 他手脚不太干净
[33:35] In and out of the stockade. Short fuse. 时常翻越围栏 而且脾气不好
[33:38] was deemed unfit for duty. 部队认定他不适合当兵
[33:40] Received a less-than-honorable discharge. 就把他开除了
[33:42] So, Denny and Garrett Howard… 丹尼和加勒特・霍华德…
[33:44] Were brothers in arms. 曾经是战友
[33:47] Where’s Morgan? 摩根去哪了
[33:58] Denny? 丹尼
[34:04] Denny! 丹尼
[34:14] We’ve just seen a man emerge. 现场突然出现一位男子
[34:15] We don’t know if he works for the station. 不知道他是否是电视台工作人员
[34:19] Denny. 丹尼
[34:20] Denny, hey. 丹尼 听我说
[34:24] I didn’t do anything wrong! 我没做任何错事
[34:26] Okay, okay, nobody said you did. 好 好 没人说是你
[34:28] Is that the murder weapon? 那是凶器吗
[34:29] This is my knife, yes, but it didn’t… 这是我的刀 但我没有…
[34:32] I didn’t kill Theresa! 我没杀特蕾西
[34:33] – Hey, drop that knife! – Stay away! -放下刀 -别过来
[34:35] Everybody move back, move back, move back. 所有人都退后 退后
[34:37] Move your camera. Move! 把摄影机收起来 马上
[34:38] I didn’t kill Theresa, because she loved me. 不是我杀的特蕾西 她爱我
[34:41] And I loved her, too! I loved her! 我也爱她 我们是相爱的
[34:42] I… Get away! 离我远点
[34:44] Hey, get the cameras out of here! I’m serious! 把摄影机都收起来 我说真的
[34:46] I believe you. Let us talk about this. 我相信你 有话好好说
[34:48] No! I will not go back to jail! 不 我不要坐牢
[34:50] I cannot go back to jail! 我不能再坐牢了
[34:51] All we want to do is take you in. 我们只想带你进去
[34:52] – Just gonna go have a conversation. – Stop! -有事我们慢慢说 -别拍了
[34:54] You drop that knife right now! 马上把刀放下
[34:56] No, this is just, this is all just too much. 不 我受够了
[34:58] Denny, listen to me, calm down. 丹尼 听我说 冷静点
[35:00] You don’t want to do this. 不要这样做
[35:01] Now come on. Denny… 听我说 丹尼
[35:05] Denny. Denny. 丹尼 丹尼
[35:11] No! 不
[35:13] Wait! Why’d you do that?! 等等 你为什么要这样
[35:16] – Denny, okay… – Can you see this? -丹尼 -看到了吗
[35:20] Move back, will ya, please? 都退后 都给我退后
[35:22] Look at me. I’m here. 看着我 我在呢
[35:24] I got you. 我陪着你
[35:27] Move! 都让开
[35:35] Denny. Denny. 丹尼 丹尼
[35:46] Unlike lightning, tragedy strikes twice at KVKC. 转眼之间 KVKC电视台再次发生不幸
[35:49] I’m at the site of yet 我现在就处于近几日来
[35:51] a second violent death in as many days, 第二起死亡事件的现场
[35:53] as the news station is rocked to its foundation 一名谋杀特蕾西・谢伊的嫌疑男子
[35:55] by the suicide of a man 当场自杀
[35:57] suspected in the murder of Theresa Shea. 对该电视台产生极大的震动
[36:00] Embroiled in a mystery that keeps on unraveling, 该台不断卷入神秘谜团
[36:03] authorities have kept quiet thus far, 至今仍没有官方回应
[36:05] but the man who killed himself 这位自杀的男子
[36:06] has been identified as Denny Jones. 名叫丹尼・琼斯
[36:09] So what motivated these events? 这些事故到底动机如何
[36:11] Psychotic break? Crime of passion? 精神疾病发作 还是冲动犯罪
[36:14] Until the facts come in, one can only speculate. 在得到结果之前 我们只能推测
[36:19] Stupid. 蠢货
[36:22] Okay, okay, okay. 镇定 镇定 镇定
[36:26] – Boss? – Yeah? -头儿 -什么事
[36:28] I have an update on the wine glass 有关特蕾西・谢伊家找到的酒杯
[36:30] we found at Theresa Shea’s. 我有新发现了
[36:31] Thought you didn’t find a match. 不是说没找到匹配对象吗
[36:32] No, we didn’t until the knife came in. 是 不过那时还没发现匕首呢
[36:34] But sweat around the handle matched the DNA on the glass. 刀柄上的汗液与酒杯上的DNA匹配
[36:37] Denny was sharing wine with Theresa. 丹尼和特蕾西一起喝了酒
[36:40] And sharing a bed. 还一起睡了觉呢
[36:42] I found evidence of sexual activity in her sheets. 我在她的床单上发现了性行为的痕迹
[36:45] Strange bedfellows. 这一对够特别的
[36:46] Everybody needs somebody. 人人都有需求嘛
[36:48] But if he was in love, why kill her? 可他要是爱她 为什么要杀了她
[36:51] I don’t know. 不知道
[36:53] Love makes you do all sorts of stupid things. 爱能让人失去理智
[36:57] You don’t think he did it, do you? 你不认为是他干的 对吧
[36:59] Sorry. 抱歉
[37:02] Okay, this is gonna be fun. 好了 好戏开始了
[37:04] Now, when we came into this, 刚接手这案子的时候
[37:05] we had three suspects and no evidence, right? 我们只有三个嫌疑人 却没证据 对吧
[37:08] Now we got some evidence, 目前我们掌握了一些证据
[37:10] I want to play a little game. 我想玩个小游戏
[37:12] Capture the flag. 夺旗游戏
[37:14] Bear with me. 别着急
[37:16] Okay, this particular flag 就这面旗
[37:18] is gonna represent Theresa Shea’s life. 代表特蕾西・谢伊的生命
[37:20] We’re gonna stick it right here. 我们把它插在这儿
[37:22] Sara, you’re gonna be playing Theresa. 萨拉 你扮演特蕾西
[37:24] Three of you are each gonna be playing one of our suspects. 你们三个各扮演一个嫌犯
[37:27] Now you’ll start from wherever our evidence placed them. 根据掌握的证据 选择出发点
[37:31] We’ll turn off the lights. 我们会把灯关掉
[37:32] Whoever can get in, take Theresa’s life 不管是谁 只要能在20秒内
[37:35] and get out in 20 seconds is our killer. 夺去特蕾西的生命并逃脱就是凶手
[37:41] 20 seconds to airtime. Are you good? 离播出开始就20秒 准备好了吗
[37:44] I’m gonna be playing Mr. Paulsen. 我扮演保尔森先生
[37:46] Sara, you’re my anchor, right? 萨拉 你就是女主播 明白了吗
[37:49] Alive and well. 还好着呢
[37:49] Okay, Greg, where are you at? 好了 格雷格 你在哪里
[37:51] All right, I am at the coffee machine, 好了 我在咖啡自动售货机这里
[37:53] about to go to the garage and make a deposit. 然后到车库去给它加点儿料
[37:56] I’m at my Doppler station. 我在多普勒气象探测站这里
[37:57] I’m monitoring the storm as instructed. 我正受命观测风暴的情况
[38:00] Computer puts Rainy here until the lights go out. 电脑记录显示雷尼一直在这儿 直到停电
[38:02] Thank you, Rainy. 谢谢 雷尼
[38:03] Denny? 丹尼呢
[38:04] I’m in my cage. 在我的小房间里
[38:06] Internet activity locks me here until we lose power. 停电前的上网记录说明我一直在这儿
[38:10] As soon as the lights go out, 灯一灭
[38:11] I want everyone to try to kill Sara. 就请各位尽力去刺杀萨拉
[38:14] Ready, set, 各就各位
[38:16] go. 开始
[38:18] 19 18 17 19, 18, 17,
[38:21] 16 15 14 16, 15, 14,
[38:23] 13 12 11 13, 12, 11,
[38:26] 10 9 ten, nine,
[38:28] 8 7 eight, seven,
[38:30] 6 5 six, five,
[38:32] 4 3 four, three,
[38:34] two, one. Lights up. 2 1 开灯
[38:46] Well, Chad was too far away. 看来查德离太远了
[38:47] And Denny was, too. 丹尼也一样
[38:49] Rainy couldn’t get to Theresa. 雷尼到不了特蕾西那儿
[38:50] None of us made it in time. 我们没一个人来得及下手
[38:52] Yeah, but… 没错 不过
[38:55] the flag is gone. 那面旗不见了
[38:58] Well, who took it then? 那是谁拿的呢
[39:05] You were all too far away, 你们全都离得太远了
[39:08] because you were sent too far away by me. 因为是我把你们打发出去的
[39:11] Detective, did you see me leave this room? 警探 你看见我离开这个房间了吗
[39:13] No, I did not. 没有 没看见
[39:15] And as far as everyone in here knew, 而据这里的每一个人所知
[39:16] Paulsen never left either. 保尔森也从没离开过这儿
[39:18] Theresa, pull it back. Go three. 特蕾西 转回来 切3号机
[39:20] Thanks, Ella. 谢谢 埃拉
[39:21] We’ll try to get that sound sorted out. 我们会尽快解决信号问题
[39:24] Blew up the power, stepped outside, 炸掉电力设备 在发电机运转前
[39:27] took care of Theresa, got back in the room 走出去 干掉特蕾西
[39:30] before the generator kicked on. 再回到那个房间
[39:32] Theresa, are you okay? 特蕾西 你没事吧
[39:36] Do these… articles look familiar to you? 这些文章看着眼熟吗
[39:42] Yeah, let me give you a hint– 行了 给你个提示
[39:43] the A.P. credits the photographs to a younger you. 美联社称这些照片都是你年轻时的大作
[39:47] Yeah. I took pictures of the furniture district fires. 没错 家具区火灾那会儿我去拍过照
[39:51] You know, they never caught that guy. 那家伙一直没落网吧
[39:53] Never say never. 别把话说死了
[39:54] What’s that supposed to mean? 什么意思
[39:55] You know what? 这样吧
[39:56] Let’s talk about your old pal, Garrett Howard. 我们谈谈你的老朋友 加勒特・霍华德
[39:59] The one who liked to play with dynamite. 那个喜欢玩炸药的家伙
[40:00] I don’t know a Garrett Howard. 我不认识什么加勒特・霍华德
[40:02] Really? 是吗
[40:03] And yet, you did a whole profile on him 可你不是在一期新闻节目中
[40:05] on one of your news shows. 对他进行过全面介绍吗
[40:07] What was it called? Uh… 什么节目来着
[40:09] “Army demolition expert turns motivational speaker.” “军队爆破专家向励志演说家的蜕变”
[40:13] That’s a hell of a favor to do 对一个素不相识的人来说
[40:14] for somebody you don’t know. 还真是卖了个大人情啊
[40:15] And not the only favor. 还不止卖了这一个人情呢
[40:16] You also hired his hapless army buddy, Denny Jones. 你还雇了他的倒霉战友丹尼・琼斯
[40:20] So he gave you the job as a favor to a friend? 所以他看着朋友的面子 给了你一份工作
[40:24] How does that work? 这是怎么回事
[40:25] Um, Garrett said Paulsen owes him his life. 加勒特说保尔森欠他一条命
[40:28] Any idea why? 知道为什么吗
[40:29] Denny and Theresa together. Wow. 丹尼竟然和特蕾西在一起
[40:32] I didn’t see that coming. 真是没想到
[40:33] – Did you see that coming? – No. -你想到了吗 -没有
[40:34] No, that must have come as a surprise to you, too. 没想到 你肯定也吃了一惊吧
[40:37] And now… 接下来
[40:38] Theresa knew that you had a secret. 特蕾西知道你藏着一个秘密
[40:40] She figured if she could uncover it, 她想要是她能拆穿这个秘密
[40:41] then she could keep her job. 就能保住工作了
[40:43] You wanted to have her replaced with a younger anchorwoman. 你本打算让个年轻女主播取代她
[40:47] So she became a one-woman news team. 所以她开始单兵作战
[40:49] And she connected you to these fires 17 years ago. 然后她把你和十七年前的这些火灾联系起来了
[40:51] First one on the scene because you lit the match. 你能第一个到现场是因为火是你放的
[40:55] That must’ve given Theresa a lot of leverage. 特蕾西可是掌握了重要筹码
[40:58] Leverage? 筹码
[40:59] She was a washed-up talent. 她已经江郎才尽了
[41:01] Her best years were behind her. 已经在走下坡路了
[41:02] Why’d you keep her on the anchor desk then? 那你干嘛还让她留在主播台上
[41:05] See, to me, that sounds like a… 对我来说 这听上去就像是
[41:07] deal with the devil. 与魔鬼的交易
[41:08] Yeah, one you couldn’t live with. 没错 你忍无可忍
[41:09] So you made a plan to kill Theresa. 所以预谋杀害特蕾西
[41:11] Asked Garrett Howard 再问加勒特・霍华德
[41:13] for another explosive device– just one more job. 要个爆炸设备 再干最后一次
[41:16] But then, like Theresa, 问题又来了 和特蕾西一样
[41:18] he knew your secret. 他也知道你的秘密
[41:21] So you had to dispose of him, too. 所以你得把他也干掉
[41:27] And that left poor Denny. 然后就只剩下可怜的丹尼了
[41:31] So you borrowed his knife, and you set him up. 所以你拿了他的刀 想陷害他
[41:34] I’m a reporter. 我是个记者
[41:36] I’m not a murderer. 不是杀人犯
[41:38] I wouldn’t even know how to wield a knife. 我都不知道匕首该怎么用
[41:39] Hate to fact-check you on that, pal, but… 我都懒得跟你对质 不过
[41:41] You know, actually, I’m loving this. 其实 我还挺享受这段儿的
[41:44] We found an old news story that you ran years ago 我们发现了一篇你多年前报道的旧新闻
[41:47] about a killer who stabbed his victim right in the sweet spot, 关于一个杀人犯的 他用刀直刺死者要害
[41:50] right under the skull. 就在颅骨下方
[41:51] When you take notes, you really take notes. 你做笔记的时候 是真上心了吧
[41:55] You know, in my business, 知道吗 在我们这一行里
[41:57] before making outrageous accusations, on or off the air, 要想作出无理指控 无论节目内外
[42:01] you need a little thing called evidence. 你都得有样东西 叫做证据
[42:05] In our business, too. 我们这一行也是如此
[42:10] This is a partial print from the transformer explosions. 这是在变压器爆炸现场提取的部分指纹
[42:14] It’s also your left index finger. 也就是你的左手食指指纹
[42:19] Oops. 漏了吧
[42:23] Welcome to the KVKC local news at 11:00. 欢迎在十一点收看KVKC地方新闻
[42:25] I’m Jennifer Thomas. 我是詹妮弗・托马斯
[42:27] Breaking news tonight– which sadly hits close to home– 今晚最新消息 令人痛心疾首
[42:30] long-time news producer 资深新闻制片人
[42:31] Fred Paulsen has been charged with first-degree murder 弗雷德・保尔森因杀害特蕾西・谢伊
[42:34] in the death of Theresa Shea. 被控一级谋杀罪
[42:53] Hello. 你好
[42:54] You’ve been hard to get a hold of. 你可真难找啊
[42:56] Yeah. Um, I’m so sorry. 是啊 很抱歉
[43:01] How are you? 你好吗
[43:02] I’m okay. Is now a good time? 我很好 现在方便吗
犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第13季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第13季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme