时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | 更多影视更新 | |
[00:10] | Foxtrot 1-5-Tango, L.A. Center. | F15T 这里是洛杉矶管制中心 |
[00:12] | Please clarify your situation. | 请汇报你的情况 |
[00:17] | Foxtrot 1-5-Tango, do you copy? | F15T 听到了吗 |
[00:21] | F15T Foxtrot 1-5-Tango, | |
[00:22] | please respond. | 请回答 |
[00:24] | Hey, Gil, just wanted to hear your voice. | 吉尔 我就是想听听你的声音 |
[00:27] | It’s kind of a slow night here. | 今晚的时间有点难熬 |
[00:29] | Give me a call if you get a chance. | 有时间给我回电 |
[00:32] | Las Vegas Approach, L.A. Center. | 维加斯进近 这里是洛杉矶管制中心 |
[00:32] | 进近 即从巡航飞行到落地之间的过渡段 | |
[00:33] | Be advised you have inbound traffic. | 请注意有一架进场飞机 |
[00:35] | They are not responding. | 机上无人应答 |
[00:38] | Roger that, L.A. Center. | 收到 洛杉矶管制中心 |
[00:39] | I’ve got him on radar. | 我在雷达上看到了 |
[00:39] | Do you have any idea of his intent? | 知道他想干什么吗 |
[00:42] | He radioed an emergency, said he was inbound. | 他汇报说有紧急情况发生 要求降落 |
[00:44] | No contact for almost 12 minutes. | 已经12分钟没有联系了 |
[00:47] | Foxtrot 1-5-Tango, this is Las Vegas Approach. | F15T 这里是维加斯进近 |
[00:50] | Low-altitude alert. Climb immediately. | 低高度警告 立即爬升 |
[00:52] | Repeat, climb immediately. | 重复 立即爬升 |
[00:59] | D.B.・罗素 立即归队 休息室集合 | |
[01:17] | It’s crazy! All these lights– no wonder | 太神奇了 这么多灯 难怪 |
[01:19] | you can see this place from space. | 从太空中都可以看到这里 |
[01:22] | Oh, my God! Did you see that? | 上帝 你看到了吗 |
[01:26] | This was shot about 40 minutes ago, | 这是40分钟前录的 |
[01:28] | right before a charter aircraft | 就在一架包机 |
[01:30] | nosed into the ground at Tresser Park. | 在泰莎公园坠落之前 |
[01:32] | That’s just a mile off the Strip. | 那离长街才不到2公里 |
[01:33] | This is NTSB investigator Doug Wilson. | 这位是全国运输安全委员会的道格・威尔森 |
[01:36] | He’s gonna be leading the crash investigation. | 他负责此次飞机失事的调查 |
[01:39] | You-you two guys worked together before, right? | 你俩以前共事过对吧 |
[01:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:41] | Yeah, on an NTSB crash scene | 是 在一次运安委的失事现场 |
[01:44] | when I worked at the San Francisco Crime Lab. | 那时我还在旧金山犯罪实验室工作 |
[01:46] | Right now, we have very little information. | 现在我们的信息相当有限 |
[01:48] | Where did the flight originate? | 那架飞机从哪起飞的 |
[01:49] | LV Regional Airport, heading for Chicago. | 维加斯地方机场 飞往芝加哥 |
[01:51] | 18 minutes out, the pilot reported | 起飞18分钟 驾驶员报告 |
[01:53] | an unspecified emergency, turned the plane around, | 有不明紧急情况发生 并将飞机掉头 |
[01:56] | and after that, radio silence. | 在那之后就失去音信了 |
[01:58] | From the moment it turned around, made a beeline for the Strip. | 他掉头后直线飞向长街 |
[02:01] | And almost, as you just saw, slammed | 如你们看到的 |
[02:02] | into the Mediterranean Casino tower, | 几乎撞上地中海赌场的塔楼 |
[02:04] | missing it by about half a dozen feet. | 就差两米 |
[02:06] | So you’re thinking this wasn’t an accident? | 你觉得这不是意外 |
[02:09] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[02:09] | But it’s certainly a mystery why the pilot | 不过飞行员不与塔台交流的原因 |
[02:12] | stopped communicating with the tower, | 确实是个谜 |
[02:13] | why the plane nose-dived near the Strip, | 为什么靠近长街时飞机径直俯冲下来 |
[02:16] | what happened on that plane. | 飞机上到底发生了什么 |
[02:18] | All questions we need answers to. | 我们要知道所有问题的答案 |
[02:20] | Answers we’re hoping you CSIs can provide through evidence. | 我们希望现场调查员可以从证据中找出答案 |
[02:24] | So, was it an accident | 所以 这究竟是意外 |
[02:25] | or foul play? | 还是谋杀 |
[02:27] | This is what we need to find out. | 这正是我们要找出的 |
[03:02] | Vegas Approach, Foxtrot 1-5-Tango. | 维加斯进近 F15T |
[03:04] | Got a situation here. | 机上有情况 |
[03:06] | Requesting permission for immediate return. | 请求立即返航 |
[03:07] | 坠毁地点 Tresser公园 | |
[03:08] | Boy, it’s not a lot to go on for a distress call. | 作为求救信号来说这也太短了 |
[03:10] | That’s what I thought, until I enhanced the audio. | 我也是这么觉得 后来我放大了声音 |
[03:15] | Vegas Approach, Foxtrot 1-5-Tango. | 维加斯进近 这里是F15T |
[03:17] | Got a situation here. | 机上有情况 |
[03:18] | Requesting permission for immediate return. | 请求立即返航 |
[03:20] | Hey, where the hell are you…? | 你要去哪… |
[03:21] | There’s another voice in the cockpit. | 驾驶舱内有别人的声音 |
[03:23] | – Sounds agitated. – Yeah. | -听上去很激动 -没错 |
[03:24] | – Could be a hijacker. – So far, we’ve | -可能是劫机犯 -目前为止 |
[03:26] | only found one body in the cockpit wreckage. | 我们只在驾驶仓残骸中发现了一具尸体 |
[03:28] | It’s got to be the pilot. | 应该是驾驶员 |
[03:30] | Keith Mannheim, | 基思・曼海姆 |
[03:31] | co-owner of LVN Charter. | 是维加斯北机场包机公司的拥有人之一 |
[03:33] | Well, we also found additional remains. | 我们确实发现了其他尸体残骸 |
[03:35] | – How many bodies? – Can’t say. | -有几具 -不好说 |
[03:37] | With a charter plane this size, | 这种大小的包机 |
[03:38] | there’s no requirement for a passenger manifest. | 不要求提供旅客名单 |
[03:40] | As for how many were on the aircraft and who, | 对于具体有多少人在飞机上以及他们的名字 |
[03:43] | well, we’re gonna need your help with that. | 我们需要你们帮忙确定 |
[03:44] | NTSB has secured the crash site, right? | 运安委已经把坠机地点保护起来了 对吧 |
[03:48] | Nick and David Phillips are coordinating | 尼克和大卫・菲利普斯会负责 |
[03:49] | the recovery of human remains. | 回收尸体残骸 |
[03:51] | They’re already on scene. | 他们已经在现场了 |
[03:53] | Morgan and Greg are heading out to collect personal effects. | 摩根和格雷格负责收集随身物品 |
[03:56] | – Could help with identifications. – Right. | -以便确认身份 -没错 |
[03:57] | – What about the black box? – Still haven’t recovered it. | -黑匣子呢 -还没找到 |
[04:00] | Was about to head back to the site; could use some help. | 我正打算回现场去 正需要人帮忙 |
[04:03] | Two of you have worked together before– you probably | 你们俩曾经一起合作过 |
[04:05] | have your own shorthand. It’s a good idea. | 应该了解彼此的习惯 这挺不错 |
[04:07] | All right, let’s get to work. | 好吧 开始干活吧 |
[04:08] | Lot of eyes on this. | 不少人关注着这件事 |
[04:09] | We need answers. | 赶紧找出答案 |
[04:12] | 访客 | |
[04:13] | You know, I think I should drive this time. | 我觉得这次该你开车了 |
[04:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:15] | Oh, ’cause you’re scared of going | 怎么 你开车时速 |
[04:16] | more than 20 miles per hour? | 不敢超过20迈吗 |
[04:18] | Hojem-Sanders! I was hoping I’d see you! | 荷杰姆-桑德斯 我正想着能见到你呢 |
[04:21] | Hey, Donna. | 你好 唐娜 |
[04:22] | What are you doing here? Are you looking for me? | 你在这干什么 来找我的吗 |
[04:24] | Me, actually. | 是来找我的 |
[04:26] | Which means you must be Morgan Brody. | 那你一定就是摩根・布洛迪了 |
[04:28] | Yes. Hi. I am so sorry. We just got a call out, | 是的 你好 抱歉 我们正要去现场 |
[04:31] | and I completely forgot about our appointment. | 我完全忘了咱俩预约的时间了 |
[04:33] | Appointment? | 预约 |
[04:34] | How do you two…? | 你们俩怎么 |
[04:35] | Doc Robbins recommended Donna. | 罗宾斯医生推荐的唐娜 |
[04:36] | He was blown away by your genealogy work on his family. | 您对他家族谱的研究令他印象深刻 |
[04:39] | You said on the phone that you had some family history for me? | 你在电话里说有些家族历史信息 |
[04:42] | I did, and it’s on my desk. | 是的 在我桌上 |
[04:44] | But… I’m so sorry, | 不过…实在抱歉 |
[04:45] | we have to get to a crime scene. | 我们得去犯罪现场 |
[04:47] | Oh, that’s all right. You go do what you have to do, | 没关系 你去做你的事 |
[04:49] | and I’ll work here. | 我在这干活就行 |
[04:50] | Believe me, there’s a lot of Brodys out there. | 相信我 世上还有很多布洛迪 |
[04:52] | Oh, Brody’s actually my stepfather’s last name. | 布洛迪是我继父的姓 |
[04:55] | I’m interested in Ecklie. | 我感兴趣的是埃克利家 |
[04:56] | Oh, your biological father. Of course. | 你的生父 当然 |
[04:58] | Don’t tell me. | 让我猜猜 |
[04:59] | You still trying to prove he’s not your dad? | 你想证明他不是你父亲 |
[05:02] | Uh, just kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[05:04] | Christmas is coming, | 圣诞就要到了 |
[05:05] | and I want to get my dad something special, | 我想给我爸准备份特殊的礼物 |
[05:07] | so I thought maybe | 我觉得家族徽章 |
[05:09] | – a family crest. – How wonderful. Okay. | -感觉不错 -多贴心啊 没问题 |
[05:11] | You go do your thing, and I’ll get to work here. | 你去办你的事 我在这着手工作 |
[05:13] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[05:18] | – Ready to roll? – Just about. | -准备好出发了 -马上 |
[05:21] | Just like old times, right? | 就跟过去一样哈 |
[05:24] | Very old times. | 相当古老的过去了 |
[05:26] | Heard you, uh, married your boss. | 我听说你跟你老板结婚了 |
[05:28] | What’s his name again? | 他叫什么来着 |
[05:29] | Gil. | 吉尔 |
[05:29] | Right. Grissom. Bug guy. | 对 葛瑞森 那个虫子男 |
[05:32] | You still married to what’s-her-name? | 你还跟那谁在一起吗 |
[05:33] | – Candy? – Candy, right. Yoga instructor. | -坎迪 -坎迪 对 瑜伽教练 |
[05:36] | No, no, we… crashed and burned years ago. | 不是 我们…几年前离婚了 |
[05:40] | Yeah, I didn’t see that coming. | 是吗 真没想到 |
[05:41] | Yeah, you did. | 你早想到了 |
[05:42] | Just like old times. | 就像以前一样 |
[05:48] | Hey, Doc. How’s it going? | 医生 怎样了 |
[05:51] | What do you got for me? | 有什么发现吗 |
[05:52] | On the left gurney | 左面轮床上的 |
[05:53] | are the remains from the cockpit. | 是驾驶室的尸体残骸 |
[05:55] | In front of me and on the right, | 我前面和右面的 |
[05:57] | remains recovered from the passenger cabin area. | 是客舱的尸体残骸 |
[06:00] | And we ran DNA | 我们检测了 |
[06:01] | on a small sample of those remains. | 其中一小块的DNA |
[06:03] | Turns out we have one Jane | 发现有一名女性和 |
[06:05] | – and two John Does. So in addition | -两名男性无名尸 -因此 |
[06:07] | to what I assume is our pilot, | 除了那位驾驶员外 |
[06:08] | we have three unidentified passengers. | 还有三名未确定身份的乘客 |
[06:15] | Looks like I’ve got something here. | 我这发现了点什么 |
[06:17] | Take a look. | 看 |
[06:18] | Looks like a T-10 or T-11 vertebra. | 看上去像第10或第11节脊椎 |
[06:21] | What’s that? Part of the fuselage? | 那是什么 机身的一部分吗 |
[06:23] | David, hand me that, would you? | 大卫 把那个递给我 好吗 |
[06:24] | Yeah. | 好 |
[06:28] | Hmm, looks like shrapnel. | 看起来像弹片 |
[06:29] | Surrounding tissue appears deteriorated– | 周围组织出现恶化了 |
[06:31] | this guy was in pain. | 这家伙活的很痛苦 |
[06:33] | And over a long period of time. | 还是很长一段时间 |
[06:35] | Just a second. | 等一下 |
[06:42] | Radioactive? | 还有辐射 |
[06:42] | As I suspected. | 正如我所料 |
[06:44] | I think | 我至少知道 |
[06:45] | I know how we can identify at least this victim. | 该如何确认这名死者身份 |
[06:59] | Dalton Burk? | 道尔顿・伯克 |
[07:01] | Not a good time right now. | 现在不是时候 |
[07:04] | We’re from the crime lab. | 我们是犯罪实验室的 |
[07:05] | We’re here investigating the crash. | 我们来调查坠机事件 |
[07:08] | Crime lab? | 犯罪实验室 |
[07:09] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[07:09] | What happened was an accident, right? | 坠机是意外 是吧 |
[07:11] | Well, that’s why we’re here. | 所以我们来这里 |
[07:12] | There was no passenger manifest filed for the flight, so… | 航班上没有飞机乘客表 所以… |
[07:14] | ‘Cause Keith was flying solo– VFR. | 基思是单飞 只要目视条件允许 |
[07:17] | He doesn’t need to; there were no passengers. | 不需要乘客表 没有乘客 |
[07:20] | Well, we found three | 我们在残骸中 |
[07:21] | other bodies in the wreckage. | 还发现三具尸体 |
[07:24] | That’s impossible– Keith was alone. | 那不可能 基思是一个人 |
[07:26] | Told me he was flying home | 他跟我说要走几天 |
[07:27] | to visit his folks for a few days in Chicago. | 飞芝加哥回家探望父母 |
[07:29] | I’m sorry, man. I think he told you wrong. | 抱歉 伙计 我想他没说实话 |
[07:32] | Can you explain how three other people | 有另外三个人上了你的飞机 |
[07:34] | might get on your plane without you knowing? | 你还不知情 作何解释 |
[07:38] | Keith and I are business partners. | 我和基思是合作伙伴 |
[07:40] | We each focus on different aspects of the company. | 我们各自关注公司的不同方面 |
[07:43] | Normally, I do the booking, | 通常 我做登机预订工作 |
[07:44] | but obviously he must’ve booked some passengers on his own. | 但显然他登记了自己的乘客 |
[07:48] | Why are you asking me all these questions? | 为什么问我这些问题 |
[07:49] | Is there something you’re not telling me? | 有什么事没告诉我吗 |
[07:51] | When you say Keith was your business partner, | 你说基思是你的合作伙伴 |
[07:53] | how well did you know him? | 你有多了解他 |
[07:58] | Well, it’s not any of your business, | 其实这与你无关 |
[07:59] | but we were a couple. | 但我们是一对 |
[08:01] | We were together for the last 15 years. | 我们在一起15年了 |
[08:05] | So, if it seems like | 那如果看起来 |
[08:05] | I’m not in the mood to talk right now, you’re right. | 我现在没心情讲话 是的没错 |
[08:09] | We’re really sorry for your loss. | 我们真的很遗憾 |
[08:11] | We do need to confirm | 我们只需要确认 |
[08:12] | that one of the bodies that we found | 找到的那具尸体 |
[08:14] | was indeed Keith’s. | 的确是基思 |
[08:16] | So, if you could get us a toothbrush, | 如果你能给我们提供牙刷 |
[08:19] | a hairbrush, anything that might have Keith’s DNA on it, | 梳子 任何有基思DNA的东西 |
[08:23] | that’d be great, okay? | 会比较好 好吗 |
[08:25] | Yeah, I’ll get that to you. | 好 我给你们 |
[08:31] | Yeah, you’re gonna love Donna. She’s awesome. | 是 你会爱上唐娜的 她很不错 |
[08:33] | She totally got me hooked on genealogy. | 她让我彻底迷上家谱了 |
[08:35] | She seems cool. | 她看着真酷 |
[08:37] | I found this mixed with the personal effects. | 我发现这个混在私人物品里 |
[08:39] | – Take a look. – Looks like a section | 来看看 看起来像一部分 |
[08:41] | of airplane carpeting. | 飞机的地毯 |
[08:43] | Yup. Melted around something. | 是 包着什么东西熔化了 |
[08:46] | I got a gun. | 有一把枪 |
[08:48] | It could be our hijacker’s. | 可能是劫机者的 |
[08:49] | Can you hold this open for me? | 能帮我按着吗 |
[08:58] | Nine-millimeter Beretta, receiver’s torqued. | 九毫米贝瑞塔 枪管都扭曲了 |
[09:00] | Damage from the fire. | 在大火里受损的 |
[09:08] | Three rounds left in the magazine. | 弹夹里剩三发子弹 |
[09:09] | Someone could have fired it. | 可能有人开过枪 |
[09:11] | And I think we might know who. | 我想我们知道是谁 |
[09:12] | Shrapnel in one of the victims | 其中一具尸体中的弹片 |
[09:14] | turned out to contain depleted uranium. | 结果显示包含贫化铀 |
[09:17] | You mean, like from a battlefield? | 你说 战场上那种 |
[09:18] | So the guy’s a vet? | 那这家伙是个老兵 |
[09:19] | Right, and the V.A. had X-rays on file | 没错 美国退役军人管理局有X光档案 |
[09:22] | matched to a Charles Harrigan. | 与查尔斯・哈里根吻合 |
[09:24] | Made headlines last year, when he got into a fight | 去年他因为打架被赶出地中海赌场 |
[09:28] | and got tossed out of the Mediterranean. | 成为头条新闻 |
[09:29] | Yeah, he, uh, gambled away | 是啊 他输光了 |
[09:31] | his home, his car, | 房子 车子 |
[09:32] | his wife– he blamed the casino. | 妻子… 他责怪于赌场 |
[09:35] | Camped out in front to keep people from going in. | 在赌场前面露宿 不让人进去 |
[09:37] | Maybe commandeering an airplane and trying to crash it | 或许征用飞机 试图在赌场坠机 |
[09:41] | into the casino was his form of revenge. | 是他报复的方式 |
[09:41] | That’s what I’m thinking, so let’s run the gun, | 我也这么想 那测试一下枪支 |
[09:43] | – see if it traces back to Harrigan. – All right. | -看是否来自哈里根 -好吧 |
[09:50] | Flight data recorder’s intact. | 飞行数据记录器是完整的 |
[09:52] | Wish we had the cockpit voice recorder, too. | 希望也有驾驶舱语音记录器 |
[09:54] | Yeah, join the club. | 但愿如此 |
[09:55] | They’re not required for smaller charters. | 语音记录器不是小型租用飞机必须安装的 |
[09:57] | Hey, did you hear that the Rusty Nickel closed? | “锈色五分”要关门了你听说了没 |
[10:01] | Well, that’s about time. | 是时候了 |
[10:03] | That bar gave dives a bad name. | 那个酒吧坏了富豪们的名声 |
[10:04] | What are you talking about? You loved that place. | 你在说什么 你喜欢那个地方 |
[10:06] | Well, yeah, you’re right, I did love it, right up until | 是 你说的对 我是喜欢那里 |
[10:07] | the moment that they kicked me out for life. | 直到他们为求自保 踢我出局 |
[10:10] | – They did do that. – Yup. | -没错 -是的 |
[10:11] | Okay, moving on. So, we have | 好 继续 那么 我们 |
[10:13] | the primary flight display up. | 有主飞行显示器 |
[10:15] | It should show us everything on the instrument panel. | 应该能显示仪表盘上的一切 |
[10:17] | 17 minutes into the flight, airspeed is 250 knots, | 飞行17分钟 空速250节[约463千米每小时] |
[10:20] | altitude is 29,800 feet and climbing, | 海拔两万九千八英尺 还在爬升 |
[10:23] | heading is 50 degrees– all normal. | 机头50度… 一切正常 |
[10:26] | Looks like there’s a slight | 看起来座舱压力 |
[10:27] | decrease in cabin pressure. | 有轻微下降 |
[10:30] | Pilot’s turning around, | 飞行员转向 |
[10:32] | making a descent, looks like he’s putting in vectors | 在下降 看起来他在设定航向 |
[10:34] | to return to the airport. | 返回机场 |
[10:38] | What the hell just happened? | 刚才到底发生了什么 |
[10:43] | Massive depressurization. 30,000 feet, | 大量减压 三万英尺的高空 |
[10:46] | virtually no oxygen, temperature is 34 below. | 几乎没有氧气 零下34度[华氏] |
[10:49] | They were dead before they even hit the ground. | 在触地之前他们就已经死了 |
[10:51] | The plane just kept going. | 飞机还在飞 |
[10:52] | Vector entries kept it | 航向维持角度 |
[10:52] | 警告 | |
[10:53] | on course all the way to the ground. | 一头栽往地上 |
[10:55] | 失去联接 | |
[10:55] | Barely missing the Mediterranean Tower. | 与地中海赌场的塔楼擦肩而过 |
[10:58] | Why the depressurization? | 为什么会减压 |
[11:00] | Gunshot, maybe. | 或许因为枪击 |
[11:01] | We know there was a gun on board. | 我们知道地板上有支枪 |
[11:03] | A bullet hole alone wouldn’t trigger that kind of event. | 一个子弹孔不会引起这样的事故 |
[11:05] | – This was instantaneous, catastrophic. – Like a bomb? | -这是瞬间的 灾难性的 -就像炸弹 |
[11:08] | Bomb would’ve taken out the avionics and hydraulics. | 炸弹会摧毁航空电子设备和液压装置 |
[11:10] | Plane wouldn’t have stayed on course. | 飞机就不会保持航线 |
[11:12] | All right, what’s left, then? | 好吧 那还有什么 |
[11:12] | Uh, maybe a window blew out, or a door. | 或许有扇窗户飞了 或者门 |
[11:16] | Whatever it is, it had to fall to earth, right? | 不管是什么 一定会掉到地上 对吧 |
[11:19] | Extrapolating from their position at the time of depressurization | 从减压时他们的位置推断 |
[11:21] | and factoring in their altitude and their velocity, | 再考虑到他们高度和速度 |
[11:24] | I mean, I can zero in on their location. | 我是说 我能找到他们的位置 |
[11:27] | Always the physics major. | 毕竟是物理专业出生啊 |
[11:29] | I tell you what, I’m going to take my physics | 跟你说 根据我的物理学 |
[11:31] | and I’m gonna find whatever fell out of your airplane. | 不管什么掉出飞机都会找到的 |
[11:33] | And what about me? What do I do? | 那我呢 我做什么 |
[11:34] | Well, you’re going to build me a plane. | 你给我造一架飞机 |
[12:01] | Well, you found the door. | 你找到了门 |
[12:02] | – Still don’t know what happened. – Let’s go with | -还是不知道发生何事 -我们试试 |
[12:04] | our gunshot theory. | 枪击的理论 |
[12:05] | We’re traveling at 30,000 feet. | 我们在三万英尺高飞行 |
[12:07] | I’m Harrigan. | 我是哈里根 |
[12:08] | I am going to take over the plane | 我要接管飞机 |
[12:10] | and I’m going to fly it into the Mediterranean. | 我要让它飞去地中海赌场 |
[12:12] | Payback for bankrupting you in one night at the tables. | 报复让你一夜之间破产的赌桌 |
[12:14] | I pull my nine-mil | 我拿出手枪 |
[12:16] | and I start for the cockpit. | 动身去驾驶舱 |
[12:17] | But one of the other passengers sees you. | 但其中一名乘客看见你 |
[12:18] | – Jane or John Doe. – Tries to overpower you. | -或男或女 -试图制服你 |
[12:20] | And we struggle for the gun. | 我们为了枪争抢起来 |
[12:23] | We’re struggling. | 我们争抢着 |
[12:25] | In that struggle, the gun goes off, | 争抢中 枪掉了 |
[12:27] | hitting the cabin door. | 击中了舱门 |
[12:30] | Would explain the initial slow loss of cabin pressure. | 说明了为何机舱内会发生减压 |
[12:35] | And then Harrigan breaks free… | 接着哈里根挣脱束缚 |
[12:37] | commandeers the plane. | 劫持了飞机 |
[12:40] | Pilot only has time to radio once | 飞行员仅有时间呼叫一次 |
[12:42] | and turns the plane around. | 把飞机转过头 |
[12:43] | It was what Harrigan wanted anyway, | 哈里根本来就如此打算 |
[12:45] | to return to Vegas on a suicide mission. | 回到维加斯进行自杀式攻击 |
[12:47] | Yeah, and what he doesn’t realize | 对 可是他并没有意识到 |
[12:49] | is that the cabin door is already compromised. | 舱门已经被破坏了 |
[12:51] | Bullet must’ve hit the door somewhere. | 子弹一定击中了门 |
[12:54] | I’m not seeing anything. | 什么也看不出来 |
[12:56] | No holes, no marks. | 没有任何弹孔或痕迹 |
[12:58] | Must be missing something. | 一定漏掉了什么 |
[13:01] | Just saying. | 实话实说嘛 |
[13:02] | Maybe the bullet hit the cabin door seal | 也许子弹击中了舱门的门封 |
[13:04] | and compromised it. | 破坏了门封条 |
[13:11] | I got something. | 有发现了 |
[13:12] | Bullet hole? | 弹孔吗 |
[13:13] | No, but I think our inside job | 不是 我觉得这并不是”舱内”做的案 |
[13:14] | just turned into an outside job. | 而是有人从外面破坏 |
[13:18] | Tool marks | 工具留下的痕迹 |
[13:19] | on the outside edge. | 刻在外面的边缘上 |
[13:20] | This door was tampered with | 早在飞机起飞之前 |
[13:21] | before the plane even took off. | 这扇门就被毁坏了 |
[13:23] | Sabotage. | 暗中破坏 |
[13:25] | We’ve been looking at this the wrong way. | 我们推理错了 |
[13:26] | Maybe the motive wasn’t hijacking. | 也许动机并不是劫持飞机 |
[13:28] | Maybe it was straight-up murder. | 也许就是单纯的谋杀 |
[13:34] | So the plane was doomed before it even took off. | 这么说飞机起飞之前就已经没救了 |
[13:37] | Yeah, somebody on the ground | 对 某位地面人员 |
[13:38] | made sure of that. | 确保了这一点 |
[13:39] | Tampered with the cabin door seal. | 毁坏了舱门的门封 |
[13:40] | The seal couldn’t handle the increasing pressure, | 门封承受不了渐渐上升的压力 |
[13:43] | and finally the door blew out. | 最终导致了门的爆炸 |
[13:44] | We’re talking murder now, not hijacking. | 现在这是谋杀案了 不是劫机 |
[13:47] | Somebody on that plane was targeted. | 飞机上的某位就是目标 |
[13:49] | We’ve got our pilot, Keith Mannheim, | 这包括飞行员基思・曼海姆 |
[13:50] | and our other three remaining passengers, | 以及另外三位乘客 |
[13:52] | but so far we’ve only identified one. | 目前为止我们只识别出了一位 |
[13:55] | Charles Harrigan, | 查尔斯・哈里根 |
[13:56] | the man we thought was our hijacker. | 我们本以为他是劫机者 |
[13:57] | You know, if he got into a squabble with the Mediterranean, | 要是他和地中海的人干上了 |
[14:00] | maybe he got into a fight with someone else, | 也许他和其他人也有争执 |
[14:01] | somebody he shouldn’t have. | 他惹不起的人 |
[14:02] | Yeah, could’ve put a target on his back, | 是啊 可能被什么人盯上了 |
[14:05] | or maybe the target’s | 又或者目标是 |
[14:06] | just one of the other passengers, | 另外两位乘客中的某位 |
[14:07] | our John or Jane Doe. | 陌生女性或男性 |
[14:09] | – There is one other possibility. – What’s that? | -还有一种可能 -什么 |
[14:11] | Maybe the plane was the target. | 或许目标是飞机 |
[14:15] | Didn’t see this on the outside of the door. | 没在门外看到这个 |
[14:17] | Must have gotten wedged in the seal. | 一定是被卡在门封条里了 |
[14:21] | Got paint trace | 发现少量油漆 |
[14:22] | from what I hope is our outil de sabotage. | 大概来自破坏工具 |
[14:26] | It’s all yours. | 交给你了 |
[14:31] | So this, uh, NTSB guy, Wilson. | 这个运安委的人 威尔森 |
[14:34] | Seems like a good sort. | 看起来挺正直嘛 |
[14:36] | He is. | 没错 |
[14:36] | When you guys worked together in Frisco, | 你们在旧金山合作的时候 |
[14:40] | were you, uh…close? | 很 亲密吗 |
[14:42] | Well, it was a pretty lengthy investigation. | 那段调查时间蛮长的 |
[14:43] | We spent a lot of time together. | 我们在一起相处了很久 |
[14:46] | Well, there’s spending time together, and there’s… | “相处了很久”这句话嘛 |
[14:48] | spending time together. | 大家理解都不同 |
[14:50] | What are you getting at, Hodges? | 霍奇斯 你到底想说什么 |
[14:51] | I-I’m-I’m not getting at anything. | 我 我没什么意思 |
[14:54] | How’s it going in here? | 你们进展如何 |
[14:55] | Well, the Mikrosil’s ready. | 封蜡已经做好了 |
[14:57] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:58] | Oh, good cast. | 完美的模型 |
[15:00] | No bubbles. | 没有气泡 |
[15:02] | Can see the tool marks. | 能看到工具留下的痕迹 |
[15:03] | Helps if you get in close, doesn’t it? | 靠得越近看得越清 是吧 |
[15:07] | Is that…is that paint transfer? | 那是…那是掉漆吗 |
[15:09] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[15:10] | Don’t you have, like, a machine to go put that in? | 不需要把它放到什么机器里吗 |
[15:13] | Say no more. | 不用多说了 |
[15:15] | Three’s a crowd. | 两人成伴 三人不欢啊 |
[15:18] | Come and knock on my door. | 记得来敲门找我 |
[15:20] | What’s his problem? | 他是怎么了 |
[15:22] | Don’t even get me started. | 一言难尽 |
[15:25] | These marks are paired. | 痕迹是一对一对的 |
[15:26] | I’m thinking that the tool might’ve been two-pronged. | 我觉得工具应该有两个尖头 |
[15:28] | Can you tell what kind of tool it was? | 看得出是什么样的工具吗 |
[15:30] | No, | 看不出 |
[15:31] | but between the Mikrosil cast and the paint chips, | 可是如果我们找到工具 应该能用 |
[15:32] | if we find it, we should get a match. | 封蜡模型和漆料做匹配 |
[15:35] | You know, whoever tampered with this cabin door | 破坏舱门的人 |
[15:36] | knew exactly what they were doing. | 一定是个专业人士 |
[15:38] | Too much damage | 要是破坏太严重 |
[15:39] | and the plane wouldn’t have pressurized at all… | 飞机根本不会增压 |
[15:41] | Setting off a warning light in the cabin. | 舱内的警示灯会亮 |
[15:43] | The pilot would’ve turned the plane around immediately. | 飞行员会立即掉头回去 |
[15:45] | Too little damage would’ve had no effect at all. | 破坏太轻就不能达到效果 |
[15:47] | Saboteur had to get it just right. | 破坏者要做到恰到好处 |
[15:49] | Suggests an intimate knowledge of the plane. | 说明他对飞机了如指掌 |
[15:55] | Hello! | 你好 |
[15:57] | Are you Hal? | 你是哈尔吗 |
[15:58] | Yeah, I’m Hal. | 是 我是哈尔 |
[15:59] | Yeah, the same Hal that, uh, did the maintenance | 给昨晚坠落的专机 |
[16:01] | on that charter jet that went down last night? | 做维修的那位哈尔吗 |
[16:03] | I-I already gave the logs to NTSB. | 我已经把维修日志交给运安委了 |
[16:06] | Look, I’m good at what I do. | 我非常专业 |
[16:07] | I checked and double-checked | 我检查又检查了 |
[16:08] | every system on that plane. | 飞机上的所有系统 |
[16:09] | Well, we’re not saying that an oversight caused it to crash. | 我们并不认为飞机是因疏忽而坠毁的 |
[16:12] | No, we’re saying somebody brought it down. | 对 我们认为是有人故意使它坠毁的 |
[16:14] | Can you tell us about | 你能跟我们谈谈 |
[16:15] | your relationship with LVN Charter. | 你和维加斯北机场包机公司的关系吗 |
[16:18] | Yeah, my relationship is fine. | 关系很好 |
[16:20] | Been taking care of their plane | 自从我离开保佛公司之后 |
[16:20] | ever since I left Beaufort. | 就一直在维修他们的飞机 |
[16:22] | When was the last time | 他们上一次给你发薪水 |
[16:23] | they paid you? | 是什么时候 |
[16:26] | It’s been a while. | 有一段时间了 |
[16:27] | Been a while? It’s been, like, four months, hasn’t it? | 有一段时间 大概有四个月了吧 |
[16:29] | They owe you over six grand. | 他们欠你超过六千美金 |
[16:32] | Hey, look, I’m not gonna sabotage a plane | 听着 我不会为了六千美金 |
[16:34] | over a lousy six grand. | 而毁掉一架飞机 |
[16:36] | Here’s your tools, right? | 这些是你的工具对吧 |
[16:38] | Yeah, they’re my tools. | 是啊 是我的工具 |
[16:40] | Well, you certainly have an interesting way of marking them. | 你标记的方式真是特别啊 |
[16:43] | Well, helps me keep track of them. | 这样比较容易识别 |
[16:44] | Green color is the same that we found on the cabin door. | 绿色和我们在舱门上找到的相同 |
[16:47] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:48] | You’re saying somebody messed | 你的意思是某人用了 |
[16:49] | with the plane using my tools? | 我的工具破坏了飞机吗 |
[16:50] | No, we’re wondering if maybe you messed with it. | 不 我们在想或许破坏飞机的人就是你 |
[16:52] | I didn’t mess with it, | 我没有搞破坏 |
[16:54] | alright? | 听见没 |
[16:55] | I’ve been in Laughlin the last couple of days. | 近几天我一直在劳夫林 |
[16:57] | I got back this morning. | 今早才回来 |
[16:58] | Yeah, well, I’m packing up your tools. | 尽管如此 我还是得把你的工具包起来 |
[17:00] | They’re coming with me now. | 我得把它们带走 |
[17:01] | These tools are my livelihood. | 这些工具是我的吃饭家伙啊 |
[17:03] | Hey, you maintained a jet | 听着 你负责维修的飞机 |
[17:05] | that took a nose dive into the ground last night, | 昨晚一头栽进了城内坠毁了 |
[17:06] | I don’t think your phone’s ringing off the hook. | 我想现在也没人找你干活吧 |
[17:08] | Is it? | 有吗 |
[17:33] | 送至: 德克萨斯州达拉斯城 工业路10001号 I.T.S研究室 | |
[17:35] | Sorry. | 打扰了 |
[17:35] | Quick question. I’m having a little trouble | 一个小问题 我查你父亲的姓 |
[17:37] | searching your father’s surname. | 查得有点困难 |
[17:40] | Did you ever see it spelled E-K-L-I? | 你有见过名字被拼写成E-K-L-I吗 |
[17:43] | Actually, yes. | 还真见过 |
[17:43] | I think my grandfather. I’ve seen him spell it that way. | 好像是我爷爷 我见他这样拼写过 |
[17:46] | Brilliant. I knew it. | 太好了 我就知道 |
[17:48] | Uh, I have a question for you. | 我有个问题想问你 |
[17:50] | In your genealogy work, | 在你的系谱学研究中 |
[17:51] | have you heard of ITS Labs? | 你有听说过ITS研究室吗 |
[17:53] | Indeed I have. | 的确听说过 |
[17:55] | ITS Is a DNA lab in Dallas. | ITS是一个位于达拉斯的DNA研究室 |
[17:58] | Their business specializes | 他们的业务是专门进行 |
[17:59] | in do-it-yourself DNA analysis | DIY的DNA化验 |
[18:01] | in paternity suits. | 特别是一些生父确认诉讼案 |
[18:03] | – Paternity suits? – Mm-hmm. | -生父确认案吗 -是的 |
[18:05] | The lab mails you a DNA kit, | 该公司将DNA试剂盒寄给你 |
[18:07] | you do your own swabbing. | 你自己采样 |
[18:08] | Wrap it up and mail it back. | 然后包装起来再寄回去 |
[18:10] | Answer comes in a couple of weeks. | 几周后就能拿到结果 |
[18:11] | There’s no name on the return label. | 回函上没有任何名字 |
[18:13] | Well, for confidentiality, they use serial numbers | 出于保密需要 他们会通过序列号 |
[18:15] | to identify the client. | 来识别顾客 |
[18:16] | Look at the shipping label. | 你看看运单号 |
[18:19] | Great. With a warrant, | 太好了 搞张搜查证 |
[18:20] | I might have Jane Doe’s I.D. | 女死者的身份就有线索了 |
[18:23] | You may also have motive. | 还有作案动机 |
[18:25] | I’m sorry. I couldn’t help but overhear | 抱歉 我不小心听到 |
[18:27] | about the plane being sabotaged. | 出事飞机被动过手脚 |
[18:30] | You know that paternity suits | 你知道生父确认案 |
[18:32] | are particularly contentious. | 通常牵涉颇多 |
[18:36] | Contentious enough to make Jane Doe our target? | 死者可能是因为家庭纠纷而被杀 |
[18:38] | I remember hearing about a fast-food franchise mogul | 我是听说过有个快餐大亨 |
[18:42] | who fathered a child with his secretary, | 和他的秘书生了个孩子 |
[18:44] | and when she tried to prove paternity | 当母亲试图通过生父确认 |
[18:45] | and get child support, | 获得子女抚养权的时候 |
[18:47] | he, uh, dunked her in the fryer. | 老板就把孩子他妈下油炸了 |
[18:50] | I’m just throwing it out there. | 我只是随便说说 |
[18:54] | I’m just going to give this to Henry. | 我得把这个送去给亨利 |
[19:06] | 吉尔・葛瑞森来电 | |
[19:08] | You can take that. I’ll come back. | 你接就是 我回避一会 |
[19:11] | No, that’s all right. | 不用了 |
[19:11] | I-I’ll call him back later. | 我一会给他回电话 |
[19:18] | If you ever feel like talking… | 如果你想找个人谈谈心… |
[19:22] | You ever tried the long-distance thing? | 你试过异地恋吗 |
[19:24] | No, but I think it would have helped | 没 不过我觉得也许会 |
[19:26] | my relationship with husband number two. | 有助于我和第二个老公的关系 |
[19:28] | Ah, the Seattle ex? | 在西雅图那个吗 |
[19:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:32] | What was that like, seeing him again? | 再次见到他 感觉怎么样 |
[19:35] | It was weird. | 开始有点尴尬 |
[19:37] | And then it wasn’t. | 后来就好了 |
[19:38] | You know, I wondered why you took a later flight. | 我很好奇上次你为什么坐了下一班飞机回来呢 |
[19:41] | What about your NTSB guy? | 你和那个运安委的人怎么样了 |
[19:44] | Is that weird? | 感觉奇怪吗 |
[19:45] | Very weird. | 非常尴尬 |
[19:48] | Gonna stay that way? | 就这么僵持着吗 |
[19:50] | It has to, right? | 还能怎么样 |
[19:56] | This looks promising. Similar tool marks | 这把看起来有戏 |
[19:59] | as the sabotage that we found on the cabin door. | 和我们在飞机舱门上的破坏痕迹很相似 |
[20:02] | Can you pass me those, uh, paint chips that Hodges found? | 能把霍奇斯找到的油漆碎片递给我吗 |
[20:05] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[20:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:16] | Got a physical match. | 油漆形状也吻合 |
[20:18] | Got a murder weapon. | 作案凶器找到了 |
[20:19] | But not a murder suspect. | 但凶手依然没有线索 |
[20:21] | Hal the mechanic’s alibi checked out. | 机械师哈尔的不在场证明成立 |
[20:23] | Eye in the sky at the Lucky Stakes Casino in Laughlin had him | 幸运股赌场的监控录像显示 |
[20:27] | at the tables three nights in a row. | 他在赌场里玩了整整三天 |
[20:28] | So Hal’s off the hook. | 那么哈尔的嫌疑排除了 |
[20:30] | But somebody helped themselves to his tools. | 有人偷用了他的工具 |
[20:33] | Yeah, someone who had access to the airport. | 而且这人可以进出机场 |
[20:35] | Surveillance hasn’t come in yet, | 监控录像还没送过来 |
[20:36] | but maybe we’ll get lucky and find our killer on it. | 也许能从中找到凶手的身影 |
[20:39] | Well, in the meantime, we have | 与此同时 关于另一名死者的身份 |
[20:41] | a lead on our other John Doe. | 有一条线索 |
[20:43] | The gun’s not registered to Harrigan like we thought. | 如我们所料 那把枪不在哈里根名下 |
[20:46] | It’s actually registered to a Jeffrey Forsythe. | 它属于杰弗里・福赛斯 |
[20:48] | He’s a partner in a law firm downtown. | 他是市区一家律师事务所的股东 |
[20:50] | Brass called the office. | 布拉斯给他办公室打了电话 |
[20:52] | Apparently, Forsythe wasn’t on the plane. | 显然 福赛斯当时不在飞机上 |
[20:54] | Maybe he knows who was. | 也许他知道谁在上面 |
[20:56] | Mr. Forsythe, we matched the serial numbers on this gun | 福赛斯先生 我们在事故现场发现的枪支 |
[20:59] | found at the crash site to you. | 其序列号登记在 |
[21:01] | It’s your gun. | 您的名下 |
[21:02] | I lent it to my colleague, | 我把它借给同事了 |
[21:04] | my friend Grant Abbott. | 也是我的朋友格兰特・阿伯特 |
[21:06] | He was on that plane. | 他当时在飞机上 |
[21:07] | Our firm uses LVN Charters exclusively. | 我们事务所一直与维加斯北机场包机公司合作 |
[21:12] | Grant told me he was flying to Chicago last week. | 格兰特上周说他要去芝加哥 |
[21:15] | He used to live there, | 他以前住在那边 |
[21:15] | still has a place. | 现在还留着房子 |
[21:17] | He’d decided to take a little time off. | 他想休息一段时间 |
[21:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:21] | Same reason he was carrying my gun. | 和他带枪的原因一样 |
[21:24] | Grant is the go-to criminal attorney at our firm. | 格兰特是我们公司的外出刑讼律师 |
[21:28] | He represents numerous clients with uh, proclivities to violence. | 他代理的很多客户都有点暴力倾向 |
[21:33] | Did Mr. Abbott have any concerns | 阿伯特先生有没有 |
[21:34] | about any of these clients in particular? | 特别提过哪个客户呢 |
[21:36] | I can tell you that Grant had a misunderstanding with one client, | 我知道格兰特和其中一位有过节 |
[21:39] | who subsequently fired our firm | 后来他放火烧了我们公司 |
[21:42] | and made veiled threats. | 还寄来匿名威胁 |
[21:44] | I’m going to need that name. | 把他的名字告诉我 |
[21:47] | Donna, I’ve heard so much about you. | 唐娜 久仰大名 |
[21:49] | It’s a pleasure to meet you. | 见到您非常荣幸 |
[21:50] | The pleasure is mine. | 我才是荣幸之至 |
[21:51] | Donna was helping me with my family tree, | 唐娜原本是在帮我建立家谱 |
[21:53] | but now she is helping us with a case. | 但她现在开始帮我们破案了 |
[21:55] | We found a DNA kit in our Jane Doe’s luggage. | 我们在女死者的行李箱中找到一个DNA试剂盒 |
[21:58] | Thanks to Donna, we were able to trace it back to a private lab. | 多亏了唐娜 我们找到了那家私人实验室 |
[22:02] | They gave us a name. | 拿到了一个名字 |
[22:03] | Jordan Lowell, Chicago address. | 乔丹・劳尔 常住地址在芝加哥 |
[22:06] | Requested a kit two weeks ago from ITS Labs. | 两周前从I.T.S实验室订了该试剂盒 |
[22:09] | What’s that about? | 用来干什么 |
[22:10] | Well, we think she may have been looking | 我们认为她想做生父确认 |
[22:12] | for proof of paternity in a potential child support case. | 可能是关于子女抚养费的官司 |
[22:15] | Jordan Lowell may have had a baby | 乔丹・劳尔也许是 |
[22:16] | with the wrong kind of guy. | 遇人不淑了 |
[22:18] | Okay, do we know if she used the, uh, DNA kit? | 好的 她用过试剂盒了吗 |
[22:21] | It looks that way. | 看起来是的 |
[22:22] | Henry’s running the swabs now. | 亨利已经在检测了 |
[22:23] | If the victim was able to obtain | 如果死者拿到了 |
[22:25] | an exemplar from the father, | 父亲的DNA样品 |
[22:27] | you could have the DNA of the killer. | 也许就是凶手的DNA了 |
[22:29] | We could. You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[22:32] | Then again, I just got a call from Brass. | 还有 我接到布拉斯的电话 |
[22:34] | Turns out that the passenger with the gun | 说带枪的那位乘客是一位刑讼律师 |
[22:35] | was a criminal attorney who may have disappointed a client. | 他和他的一名客户有点不合 |
[22:40] | – Hey. – Yeah? | -嗨 -什么事 |
[22:41] | You’re not going to believe this. | 你不会相信的 |
[22:42] | A lady in Henderson returned home from a business trip, | 一位哈德森女士出差回来时 |
[22:45] | found some dude floating in her pool. | 发现她家游泳池里漂着一个人 |
[22:47] | So? | 然后呢 |
[22:49] | He came from the plane. | 他是从飞机上掉下来的 |
[22:52] | There was another passenger on board? | 飞机上还有其他乘客吗 |
[22:53] | No. | 不是 |
[22:54] | According to the driver’s license, | 从他的驾驶证看来 |
[22:56] | he was the pilot, | 他才是飞行员 |
[22:58] | Keith Mannheim. | 基思・曼海姆 |
[23:00] | So if he’s our pilot, | 如果飞行员在这 |
[23:02] | who’s the dead guy in the cockpit? | 那驾驶舱中的死者又是谁 |
[23:11] | Doc, I thought we already found our pilot. | 医生 我想我们找到飞行员了 |
[23:13] | Please, make sense of this for me. | 拜托 帮我理一下 |
[23:15] | I’ll try. Prints and DNA both confirm this body– | 我试试 指纹和DNA都说明 |
[23:19] | the one pulled out of a pool in Henderson– | 死在哈德森家中游泳池里的 |
[23:21] | – is our pilot. – Keith Mannheim. | -是飞行员 -基思・曼海姆 |
[23:23] | Victim has a distinctive, crescent-shaped head wound. | 死者头部有个巨大的月牙形伤口 |
[23:27] | Looks like some sort of blunt-force trauma | 像是钝器击伤 |
[23:29] | unrelated to the rest of his injuries. | 而且与其他伤口都不相关 |
[23:31] | The skin tearing and fractures are both consistent | 皮肤撕裂伤和大量骨折 |
[23:34] | with a high-altitude fall. | 都是由于高空坠落造成的 |
[23:36] | All right, what about | 好的 |
[23:37] | the other remains that we found in the cockpit? | 那驾驶舱中的那具尸体呢 |
[23:39] | Well, now that we know it’s someone else, | 现在可以确认他另有其人 |
[23:41] | Henry’s running the DNA. | 亨利在检测他的DNA了 |
[23:42] | So we have a mystery man that we found in the cockpit | 也就是说 驾驶舱里的尸体 |
[23:45] | who is not the pilot. | 不是飞行员 |
[23:46] | How the hell does that work? | 这怎么可能呢 |
[23:49] | So, we got five people on a plane. | 飞机上一共有5个人 |
[23:51] | If our pilot, Keith Mannheim, | 如果飞行员基思・曼海姆 |
[23:53] | is at the controls, | 坐在驾驶座上 |
[23:55] | then our mystery man from the cockpit wreckage | 那么我们从驾驶员座位上发现的神秘男子 |
[23:57] | must have been sitting in the copilot’s seat. | 当时一定坐在副驾驶座位上 |
[24:01] | Two in front, three passengers in back. | 两个人坐在前面 三个乘客坐在后面 |
[24:03] | At the 17-minute mark, we have the slow loss of cabin pressure. | 17分钟之后 机舱气压慢慢减小 |
[24:08] | Mannheim radios he’s turning around. | 曼海姆用无线电报告他要返航 |
[24:11] | Maybe the pilot wants to check something out. | 有可能是飞行员想去看看出什么问题了 |
[24:13] | Maybe that’s why he gets out of his seat. | 或许这就是为什么他会离开座位 |
[24:14] | Yeah, but not before Mannheim enters in | 没错 但在那之前曼海姆 |
[24:15] | the vector coordinates for a return. | 调整好了返航的航线坐标 |
[24:18] | Making a slow descent. | 让飞机缓慢下降 |
[24:24] | A few seconds later, door blows. | 几秒钟之后 舱门突然开了 |
[24:30] | And Mannheim gets sucked out the plane door. | 然后曼海姆从舱门被吸出去 |
[24:32] | Doc Robbins said that he had a crescent-shaped head wound. | 罗宾斯博士说他额头有个新月形的伤口 |
[24:38] | Looks like he hit his head on the way out, huh? | 看起来他被吸出去的时候撞到了头 是吧 |
[24:41] | One mystery solved. | 解决了一个谜团 |
[24:42] | One step at a time. | 一个一个来嘛 |
[24:43] | Hey, guys. | 各位 |
[24:44] | Uh, Henry ran the DNA from our mystery man | 亨利在DNA联合索引系统查那个 |
[24:47] | through CODIS, and he got a hit. | 神秘男子的DNA 并且找到了匹配 |
[24:48] | A parolee named Thurston Mayfield, | 一名叫瑟斯顿・梅菲尔德的假释犯 |
[24:50] | aka Thor. | 又叫作索尔 |
[24:52] | Thor? | 索尔 |
[24:53] | Specialized in writing phony checks, | 专门写假发票的 |
[24:55] | and recently was a dancer in an all-male revue. | 最近在男性歌舞秀中当舞者 |
[24:58] | Now, the club is just two blocks from the executive airport. | 而那家俱乐部离案发机场只有两条街 |
[25:01] | Brass talked to the owner. | 布拉斯跟他家老板谈过了 |
[25:02] | It turns out that Thor quit last week. | 结果发现索尔上星期辞职了 |
[25:05] | He said he was moving in with his new boyfriend, | 他说他要和新男友搬到别的地方去了 |
[25:07] | Keith Mannheim. | 那个人正是基思・曼海姆 |
[25:08] | That would explain why | 这就解释了为什么 |
[25:09] | Thor was sitting up front in the cockpit. | 索尔坐在前面副驾驶座位上 |
[25:11] | Keith was flying his new boyfriend home to Chicago | 基思载着新男友回老家芝加哥 |
[25:14] | to meet the folks. | 去见亲友 |
[25:14] | And if Keith’s partner Dalton found out about it, | 但如果基思的基友道尔顿发现了这件事 |
[25:18] | might be reason enough to want them both dead. | 可能就有足够的动机去杀了他们俩 |
[25:21] | You know that guy? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[25:23] | No. | 不认识 |
[25:25] | Classic case of “I didn’t recognize him | 你们总说”他穿着衣服 |
[25:27] | with his clothes on” | 我不认识他” |
[25:28] | How about now? | 那现在呢 |
[25:31] | The place where he dances | 他跳舞的地方 |
[25:32] | is right out by your airport. | 就在你们机场旁边 |
[25:35] | Yeah, I guess. | 我想是吧 |
[25:36] | I-I’ve been there a few times times with Keith. | 我 我和基思去过几次 |
[25:38] | Yeah, old Keith, he went there a lot on his own, didn’t he? | 基思是常客 他经常自己去那儿 不是吗 |
[25:41] | – What does that mean? – It means that we | -你什么意思 -意思就是我们 |
[25:42] | talked to some people at the club, | 跟俱乐部的人谈过了 |
[25:44] | and it, uh, turns out | 然后…发现 |
[25:45] | that Thor and Keith were having a thing. | 索尔和基思有一腿 |
[25:49] | It was kind of hot and heavy. | 俩人打得还挺火热的 |
[25:54] | Well, if that’s true, I didn’t know about it. | 如果那是真的话 我也不知道 |
[25:55] | Suppose you didn’t know | 假设你不知道 |
[25:56] | that Thor was on that plane, neither, huh? | 索尔也在那架飞机上会怎样 |
[25:59] | With Keith? | 和基思在一起吗 |
[26:00] | Cockpit, right by Keith’s side. | 也在驾驶舱内 就坐在基思边上 |
[26:03] | He was flying home to meet Keith’s parents. | 他飞回家去见基思的父母 |
[26:05] | Yeah, it must suck having your partner cheat on you | 你的基友和这样的人搞外遇 |
[26:07] | with someone like this. | 肯定让你很不爽 |
[26:08] | That would really piss me off. | 我肯定会很生气 |
[26:11] | You know, maybe just enough | 也许气愤到足以让你 |
[26:12] | to actually do something about it. | 采取点实际行动 |
[26:18] | You think I brought down my own plane | 你认为在机上还有这世上对我最重要的人的 |
[26:19] | with the most important person in the world to me on board? | 情况下我还会让飞机坠毁是吗 |
[26:22] | Well, the way I see it, the plane’s insured, right? | 在我看来 飞机上了保险 是吗 |
[26:26] | I mean, with Keith out of the way, | 我的意思是 没有基思挡道 |
[26:27] | you can start the business over, | 你可以重新开始创业 |
[26:28] | and this time without having to share the profits | 而这一次不用再和 |
[26:30] | with some cheating boyfriend. | 劈腿男友分红了 |
[26:31] | Fuel log says that you refueled | 燃料日志显示 是你补给的燃料 |
[26:33] | and performed the last safety check | 然后在那架飞机坠毁前12个小时 |
[26:34] | 拉斯维加斯地区机场安全检测表 | |
[26:35] | on that plane 12 hours before it crashed. | 执行的最后一次安全检测 |
[26:38] | I didn’t sabotage my own plane! | 我没有破坏我的飞机 |
[26:40] | In the heat of anger. I get it. | 盛怒之下 我明白的 |
[26:42] | No. No, you people don’t get it. | 不 不 你们这些人不会明白的 |
[26:44] | I lost everything in that crash. | 那场事故让我失去了一切 |
[26:48] | Everything. | 所有的一切 |
[26:56] | Looks like you got the airport surveillance. | 看来你拿到了机场监视录像 |
[26:59] | Sugar, no cream? | 加糖 不要奶油 |
[27:01] | Thanks. Mm-hmm. | 谢谢 |
[27:03] | Anything? | 有什么发现吗 |
[27:04] | Nothing yet, but I did confirm Burk refilling the plane | 目前还没有 但我确定了是伯克加的燃料 |
[27:07] | and doing a safety check 12 hours before takeoff. | 然后在起飞前12个小时做的安全检测 |
[27:10] | He never touched the plane door, | 他没碰过舱门 |
[27:11] | and so far, nobody else has touched the plane. | 到目前为止 还没人碰过飞机 |
[27:14] | Listen, Sara, I was just wondering | 萨拉 我刚在想 |
[27:16] | if I could buy you and Grissom dinner tonight. | 今晚能不能请你和葛瑞森吃个饭 |
[27:20] | You guys pick the place, NTSB picks up the tab. | 你们选地儿 运输安全委员会请客 |
[27:22] | I’m a hell of a third wheel. | 我就当个可恶的电灯泡好了 |
[27:25] | Actually, Gil’s out of town. | 实际上 吉尔不在这儿 |
[27:28] | Okay, just the two of us, then? | 好吧 那就我们俩 怎么样 |
[27:29] | – Don’t. – Don’t what? | -别 -别什么 |
[27:30] | Do this. | 别这样 |
[27:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:36] | I mean, if everything’s good between you two– | 我的意思是 如果你们俩很好的话 |
[27:37] | and I know you, Sara, | 我了解你 萨拉 |
[27:38] | so I’m getting the feeling that maybe it isn’t– | 所以我感觉其实事情不是… |
[27:40] | then, I understand. | 我理解的 |
[27:42] | Everything’s great. | 我们很好 |
[27:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:49] | Fuel truck– stopping in front of the plane. | 加油车 停在飞机前面了 |
[27:51] | Right in front of the cabin door. | 正对着舱门 |
[27:53] | What’s he doing? They already refueled. | 他来干什么 他们已经加过燃料了 |
[27:55] | One guy’s getting out of the truck. | 有人从车上下来了 |
[27:59] | He was only there for two minutes. | 他只在那儿待了两分钟 |
[28:01] | Is that enough time to sabotage a plane? | 这时间够破坏飞机的吗 |
[28:03] | Yes, it is. | 足已 |
[28:03] | Can you get a better look at the driver? | 你能把司机放大吗 |
[28:06] | I can’t bring up a face. | 我不能调清楚司机的脸 |
[28:08] | But look at this. | 但看看这个 |
[28:10] | Beaufort Aero Club patch. | 保佛航空俱乐部标识 |
[28:12] | Those are Hal’s overalls. | 那是哈尔的工作服 |
[28:13] | And we know that Hal was out of town. | 我们知道哈尔不在城里 |
[28:14] | We know that somebody borrowed his tools. | 我们还知道有人借用了他的工具 |
[28:16] | Borrowed his clothes, as well. | 同样还借走了他的衣服 |
[28:37] | I got your results. | 我拿到你的检测结果了 |
[28:39] | DNA on the coveralls did not match Dalton Burk, so… | 工作服上的DNA和道尔顿・伯克不匹配 所以 |
[28:43] | goodbye prime suspect. | 可以排除首要嫌疑人了 |
[28:45] | Sorry. It’s a dead end. | 抱歉 案件又走进死胡同了 |
[28:46] | Were you able to run the ITS DNA kit | 你检测了摩根在乔丹・劳尔行李箱 |
[28:49] | that Morgan found in Jordan Lowell’s luggage? | 发现的ITS的DNA盒了吗 |
[28:51] | Yeah. Jordan used two of the swabs, | 检测过了 乔丹用了两个棉签 |
[28:53] | but both were degraded, | 但两个都分解了 |
[28:55] | probably from the crash and the fire, | 可能是因为飞机坠毁和起火 |
[28:56] | so I couldn’t get DNA. | 所以我提取不到DNA |
[28:58] | The weird thing is Morgan said she thought | 奇怪的是摩根说她认为 |
[29:00] | this all had to do with a paternity suit. | 这所有的事都跟生父确认诉讼有关 |
[29:02] | – Right. – But to do a paternity test, | -是啊 -但是要做生父确认的话 |
[29:03] | you need to use three swabs. | 你需要三根棉签啊 |
[29:06] | Yeah, you’re absolutely right. | 没错 你说得太对了 |
[29:07] | One for each of the parents, and one for the child. | 父母各用一根 孩子用一根 |
[29:10] | So what was Jordan Lowell testing for, then? | 那乔丹・劳尔想检测什么 |
[29:12] | Most people use ITS to verify the baby’s father, | 大部分人用ITS来核实孩子的父亲 |
[29:15] | but a lot of people use it to find their own father. | 但是很多人用这个来寻找他们的生父 |
[29:19] | Do you think that’s what Jordan Lowell was doing? | 你觉得乔丹・劳尔是在干这个吗 |
[29:21] | I know that’s what she was doing. | 我知道她在做什么 |
[29:23] | Just got off the phone with her roommate in Chicago. | 我刚刚和她在芝加哥的室友打完电话 |
[29:25] | Turns out Jordan was raised by a single mother. | 发现乔丹是由单亲母亲抚养大的 |
[29:28] | After her mother died, she started looking | 她母亲死后 她开始 |
[29:29] | for her father that she’d never met. | 寻找她从没见过面的父亲 |
[29:32] | Her roommate said she got a lead in Vegas. | 她室友说她在拉斯维加斯发现了线索 |
[29:34] | Donna, you think this is something you can help us with? | 唐娜 你觉得你能帮到我们吗 |
[29:36] | Give me a birthplace and a birth date. | 告诉我出生地和出生日期 |
[29:38] | 乔丹・劳尔 1968年12月30日出生 | |
[29:38] | Right there. | 就在那儿 |
[29:39] | Well, we’ll start looking for the father | 要找到她父亲的话 |
[29:41] | by searching for Jordan’s birth certificate. | 得先找到乔丹的出生证明 |
[29:44] | No name for the father. | 没有父亲的姓名 |
[29:45] | But that makes sense. | 但也说得通 |
[29:46] | That’s who she was looking for, right? | 她不就是在找这个吗 是吧 |
[29:48] | Look at the mother’s age. | 看妈妈的年龄 |
[29:49] | – Fifteen. – Back in 1968. | -15岁 -1968年时 |
[29:52] | There were a lot of strict rules about what unwed mothers | 未婚妈妈能在出生证上填写的内容 |
[29:54] | could put on the birth certificate. | 是有许多严格规定的 |
[29:56] | They could only give the baby their own surname. | 她们只能让宝宝跟着自己姓 |
[29:58] | But the rules only applied to the baby’s last name, | 但是规定只适用于宝宝的姓 |
[30:00] | so sometimes the girls took the father’s surname | 所以有时女性们就用父亲的姓 |
[30:03] | and made it the baby’s first name. | 作为宝宝的名字 |
[30:05] | You mean like “Jordan”. | 比如”乔丹” |
[30:07] | Sounds like we should be looking for | 那我们要找的人是 |
[30:09] | a Mr. Jordan in Las Vegas. | 在拉斯维加斯姓乔丹的 |
[30:11] | Morgan, did Jordan’s roommate ever mention | 摩根 乔丹的室友有没有提到 |
[30:13] | if she used a genealogy Web site? | 她用过一个族谱网 |
[30:16] | Yeah, actually, uh, she said she used ancestry.com. | 提起过 她说她用过”系谱网” |
[30:18] | Great! | 太好了 |
[30:20] | Ancestry not only helps people | 系谱网不仅能帮人们 |
[30:21] | find their relatives, but if it finds two people | 找到亲属 还能让两个 |
[30:24] | who are searching for the same relative, it connects them. | 搜索共同亲属的人联系上彼此 |
[30:27] | So if we input the same information that Jordan did, | 所以如果我们输入乔丹输过的信息 |
[30:30] | the we’ll be able to find what she found. | 我们就能找出她搜到了什么 |
[30:32] | Let me just link into Jordan’s family tree. | 我先联接上乔丹的家谱 |
[30:36] | And there he is– Jordan’s father. | 出来了 乔丹的爸爸 |
[30:40] | “Joseph Donovan Jordan.” | 约瑟夫・多诺万・乔丹 |
[30:42] | Looks like she found him, but a little too late. | 看来她找到了他 但迟了一步 |
[30:44] | Died December 12, 2005. | 死于2005年12月12日 |
[30:47] | Yeah, but look below his name. | 嗯 可是看他名字下面 |
[30:49] | He had a daughter– Helen, born in 1962. | 他有个女儿 海伦 1962年生 |
[30:52] | Half-sister. | 同父异母 |
[30:54] | So maybe Helen is the lead | 那可能海伦就是 |
[30:55] | that Jordan found in Vegas. | 乔丹找到的维加斯亲属 |
[30:58] | And that’s why Jordan used the DNA kit. | 这解释了为什么乔丹用DNA试剂盒 |
[31:00] | She swabbed herself, so she could compare her DNA | 采集了自己的 就能和她姐姐的 |
[31:02] | with that of her sister’s. | DNA作比对了 |
[31:03] | I’m looking up Helen Jordan right now. | 我正在找海伦・乔丹 |
[31:06] | And I’m getting nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[31:06] | 没有发现 | |
[31:07] | Not a driver’s license? | 连驾照都没有吗 |
[31:08] | Not even a Social Security number. | 连社会保障号都没 |
[31:09] | How is that possible? | 怎么可能 |
[31:11] | Okay, well, hold on. | 等一下 |
[31:13] | There’s a link under Helen’s name. | 海伦名字下面有个链接 |
[31:16] | Looks like we just found Helen Jordan. | 好像这样就能找到海伦・乔丹了 |
[31:19] | Are you feeling all right today? | 你今天感觉好吗 |
[31:21] | We didn’t realize Helen Jordan wasn’t living on her own. | 我们都没意识到海伦・乔丹生活不能自理 |
[31:23] | Yeah, how long has she been under your care, Dr. O’Keefe? | 她在你这里有多久了 奥基弗医生 |
[31:26] | Helen’s been at our facility for almost 40 years now. | 海伦在我们机构已经近40年了 |
[31:29] | Since she was 12. | 从她12岁起 |
[31:32] | Helen? | 海伦 |
[31:33] | These nice people have come to visit. | 有客人来看你了哦 |
[31:38] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[31:39] | Helen was in a car accident when she was ten. | 海伦10岁时遭遇车祸 |
[31:42] | Her mother was killed and she was left, well, | 她母亲死了 留下她一人 |
[31:45] | as you see her. | 也就是你们现在看到的样子 |
[31:48] | Her father tried several special hospitals | 她爸爸曾找过多家专科医院 |
[31:50] | before bringing her here. | 最终带她到这 |
[31:55] | Helen? | 海伦 |
[31:57] | Did a woman named Jordan Lowell | 有没有一个叫乔丹・劳尔的女士 |
[31:59] | visit Helen recently? | 最近来看过海伦 |
[32:00] | Yes. Several times over the past few months. | 嗯 几个月内来过许多次 |
[32:02] | She was wonderful. Read to her for hours. | 她非常好 为她朗读数小时 |
[32:04] | She told me she thought Helen was her half-sister. | 她跟我说她觉得海伦是她同父异母的姐姐 |
[32:07] | Even took a DNA sample. | 还采了她的DNA样本 |
[32:11] | We’re gonna have to do the same. | 我们也得这么做 |
[32:13] | Is there some reason the police are interested in Helen? | 警方怎么会对海伦感兴趣呢 |
[32:15] | Actually, we’re interested in | 其实 我们感兴趣的人是 |
[32:16] | the woman who came to visit her– Jordan Lowell. | 来看她的那个女士 乔丹・劳尔 |
[32:20] | Please don’t tell me she’s some sort of scam artist. | 请别告诉我她是什么诈骗犯啊 |
[32:22] | No, ma’am. | 不是的 女士 |
[32:24] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[32:25] | She died in a plane crash yesterday. | 昨天死于空难 |
[32:26] | Oh, my Lord. | 我的天 |
[32:28] | She was just here. | 她才来过 |
[32:30] | Helen’s father never visited. | 海伦的爸爸从不来 |
[32:32] | I understand he died a few years ago. | 我知道他几个年前去世了 |
[32:35] | I had hoped that, after all these years, | 我还希望过 这么多年过去了 |
[32:37] | that Helen had someone who wasn’t a stranger | 要是握住海伦手的不再是陌生人 |
[32:39] | to hold her hand. | 那就好了 |
[32:44] | Talk about a tragic story. | 这是个悲剧 |
[32:46] | And an unlucky family. | 一个不幸的家庭 |
[32:47] | Well, someone in that family had good fortune. | 这个家庭的某人可是幸运得很 |
[32:50] | I mean, you saw that place; it’s pretty high-end. | 你看见那地方了 挺高端嘛 |
[32:52] | 40 years of constant care. | 40年的不间断照料 |
[32:55] | I would cost a pretty penny. | 得花不少钱呢 |
[32:56] | The kind of money Joseph Jordan | 这么多钱约瑟夫・乔丹 |
[32:58] | would amass over a lifetime. | 要攒一辈子才够 |
[33:00] | I looked into Jordan’s father. | 我查了乔丹的爸爸 |
[33:02] | His family’s owned property in Nevada | 他的家族在内华达州有不动产 |
[33:04] | for over a century. | 存在了一个多世纪 |
[33:05] | He made a fortune in ranching, | 他靠经营牧场 矿产和 |
[33:07] | mining and real estate. | 房地产赚了大钱 |
[33:09] | And when Joe Jordan died, he left over $100 million | 约瑟夫・乔丹死后 在信托公司为海伦 |
[33:12] | in a trust to Helen. | 留下了超过1亿美元 |
[33:14] | Does it say who controls the trust now? | 知道谁掌管信托公司吗 |
[33:16] | No. Those terms are confidential. | 不 这类条款是保密的 |
[33:18] | But it looks like the trust donates | 但好像信托公司每年会给 |
[33:21] | several million dollars to a nonprofit home | 一家非盈利残疾人疗养院 |
[33:24] | for the disabled every year. | 捐赠几百万美元 |
[33:26] | Let me take a wild guess– Tranquil Hours? | 我大胆猜猜 宁静时光疗养院 |
[33:29] | Correct. | 正是 |
[33:29] | So Tranquil Hours is getting millions | 宁静时光疗养院从海伦・乔丹财产里 |
[33:32] | from Helen Jordan’s estate. | 获得了几百万美元 |
[33:33] | And then, one day, Jordan Lowell shows up | 然后突然有天 乔丹・劳尔出现了 |
[33:37] | and takes a DNA sample from Helen. | 取走了海伦的DNA样本 |
[33:39] | Hoping to prove she’s part of the family | 希望能证明她是家庭成员 |
[33:40] | and perhaps entitled to a big share | 可能会因此而 |
[33:42] | of her newfound inheritance. | 分走一大笔遗产 |
[33:44] | You thinking what I’m thinking? | 你也在想我想的东西吗 |
[33:46] | Tranquil Hours saw Jordan as a threat. | 宁静时光疗养院视乔丹为威胁 |
[33:50] | Just one problem with our theory. | 我们的推论还有一处问题 |
[33:53] | You know the DNA sample we took from Helen? | 就是我们从海伦那采回的DNA样本 |
[33:55] | Well, Henry just compared it to Jordan Lowell’s DNA. | 亨利刚和乔丹・劳尔的比过 |
[33:59] | Helen and Jordan aren’t sisters. | 海伦和乔丹不是姐妹 |
[34:02] | That’s impossible, Hojem-Sanders. | 不可能 荷杰姆-桑德斯 |
[34:04] | I’m sorry, Donna, | 抱歉了 唐娜 |
[34:05] | but it’s science. | 科学就是科学 |
[34:06] | Your science, not mine. | 你的科学是这样 我的不是 |
[34:10] | Mr. Russell, my research is meticulous, | 罗素先生 我对研究一丝不苟 |
[34:12] | my methods precise. | 研究方法也精准 |
[34:14] | I fact-check and verify my information | 事实审查和信息核实 |
[34:17] | at every turn. | 我层层把关 |
[34:18] | I’d like to say I make mistakes, but I don’t make mistakes. | 我也想说我可能哪里错了 但我没有错 |
[34:23] | Jordan Lowell’s half-sister was at Tranquil Hours. | 乔丹・劳尔的同父异母姐姐就在宁静时光疗养院 |
[34:26] | Donna, I’m sorry, but science is science, | 唐娜 抱歉 但科学就是科学 |
[34:29] | and the DNA results show conclusively that Helen Jordan | DNA比对的结论说明了海伦・乔丹和 |
[34:32] | and Jordan Lowell are not half-sisters. | 乔丹・劳尔并不是同父异母姐妹 |
[34:35] | They’re not even related. | 她们没有亲属关系 |
[34:37] | A little help here? | 支持我一下 |
[34:39] | Well, maybe you’re both right. | 也许你们都是对的 |
[34:40] | I mean, who’s to say that microfiche | 谁能说缩微胶片和 |
[34:42] | and microcentrifuges don’t mix? | 微型离心机不会搞混呢 |
[34:45] | Uh, I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[34:47] | Finally, we agree. | 终于 我们有达成共识的点了 |
[34:47] | Jordan Lowell found her sister, | 乔丹・劳尔找到了姐姐 |
[34:49] | Helen Jordan, through genealogy. | 海伦・乔丹 通过族谱 |
[34:51] | Right. | 对 |
[34:51] | But DNA proves that the woman | 但DNA证明了她在宁静时光疗养院 |
[34:53] | she found at Tranquil Hours was not her sister. | 找到的那个女人不是她姐姐 |
[34:56] | Right. So… | 嗯 所以说 |
[34:59] | what happened to Jordan’s sister? | 乔丹的姐姐怎么了 |
[35:01] | And who’s the woman | 在宁静时光疗养院 |
[35:02] | pretending to be her at Tranquil Hours? | 假扮她的人又是谁呢 |
[35:10] | Obviously, something happened to the real Helen. | 显然 真海伦出事了 |
[35:13] | Maybe she died. | 可能死了 |
[35:15] | And maybe another patient was substituted in Helen’s place. | 可能别的病人接替了海伦的位子 |
[35:18] | Because the woman that I met | 因为我见到的那个女人 |
[35:20] | was definitely not pretending. | 肯定不是在假扮 |
[35:21] | All of which suggests | 以上的分析说明了 |
[35:23] | a much wider conspiracy. | 这是一场更大的阴谋 |
[35:24] | Why-why the conspiracy? Who… who benefits? | 为什么会是阴谋 谁获益啊 |
[35:27] | Well, Tranquil Hours does get | 宁静时光疗养院确实每年 |
[35:28] | several million dollars a year from Helen’s trust. | 从海伦的信托里获得几百万美元 |
[35:31] | And if she dies, the money dries up. | 如果她死了 那钱也就不会再来了 |
[35:32] | It’s a Social Security scam. | 这是社会保险诈骗 |
[35:34] | Until Jordan Lowell shows up | 直到乔丹・劳尔出现 |
[35:36] | and threatens to expose all of that. | 威胁说要揭露这一切 |
[35:37] | But Jordan showed up months ago. | 但乔丹几个月前就出现了 |
[35:39] | Why did someone wait till yesterday | 为什么那人要等到昨天 |
[35:41] | to kill her in a plane crash? | 才制造空难来杀害她 |
[35:44] | The DNA kit. | 那套DNA提取工具 |
[35:46] | Right. | 没错 |
[35:46] | Jordan swabs the fake Helen, | 乔丹提取了假海伦的DNA |
[35:48] | and that is when somebody at Tranquil Hours got spooked– | 宁静时光疗养院的某些人就坐不住了 |
[35:52] | ’cause they realized they were about to be found out. | 因为他们觉得自己要被暴露了 |
[35:53] | So the question is: How wide is this wider conspiracy? | 所以问题在于 这个大阴谋到底有多大 |
[35:58] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[35:59] | But if I were you, | 不过我要是你 |
[35:59] | I would start with Helen’s doctor. | 就先从海伦的主治医生开始查起 |
[36:06] | Excuse me. Can I help you? | 对不起 有什么可以效劳吗 |
[36:07] | Yeah, we’re here to see Dr. O’Keefe. | 有 我们来找奥基弗医生 |
[36:09] | She called in sick this morning. | 她今天早上请病假了 |
[36:11] | Big surprise. | 早猜到了 |
[36:12] | Uh, in that case, we’d like to see Helen Jordan. | 既然如此 我们想见见海伦・乔丹 |
[36:14] | We have a warrant for her fingerprints. | 我们奉命前来提取她的指纹 |
[36:17] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:18] | Helen was transferred to a critical care facility a few hours ago. | 海伦几小时前被转去加护病房了 |
[36:21] | Really? Where? | 是吗 在哪儿 |
[36:23] | You’d have to ask Dr. O’Keefe. | 得问奥基弗医生 |
[36:24] | Okay. Well, if her room hasn’t been transferred, | 好吧 要是她的房间还没人住的话 |
[36:27] | we’re going to need to see it. | 我们要进去看看 |
[36:41] | You smell that? | 闻到了吗 |
[36:43] | Bleach. | 漂白剂的味道 |
[36:52] | Not a speck of dust. | 一尘不染 |
[36:53] | No DNA, no trace | 没有DNA 没有痕迹 |
[36:55] | and probably no fingerprints. | 也不可能有指纹了 |
[36:58] | Hold that thought. | 先别急 |
[37:09] | Maybe we do have Helen’s fingerprint. | 说不定真有海伦的指纹呢 |
[37:12] | They always miss something. | 这叫马失前蹄 |
[37:17] | – Nick. – Yeah? | -尼克 -怎么了 |
[37:18] | Get this. | 看这个 |
[37:19] | Henry found a sibling match between our killer | 亨利验出凶手和轮椅上的那个骗子 |
[37:21] | and the impostor in the wheelchair. | 有手足关系 |
[37:23] | What do you mean? | 怎么说 |
[37:23] | The swab we got off our impostor | 我们从冒充者身上提取的DNA |
[37:25] | has multiple alleles in common with the DNA | 与破坏飞机那人穿的工作服上提取的DNA |
[37:26] | we pulled from the coveralls of our saboteur. | 有多条相同的等位基因 |
[37:29] | So what? We still don’t have a name. | 那又怎么样 还是不知道名字 |
[37:31] | We do. | 查到名字了 |
[37:33] | Print we got from the room at Tranquil Hours comes back | 我们在宁静时光疗养院的房间里提取的指纹 |
[37:34] | to a Marcia Forsythe. | 经查证属于马西娅・福赛斯 |
[37:37] | As in Jeffrey Forsythe? | 和杰弗里・福赛斯一个姓吗 |
[37:39] | Well, he’s the guy who loaned his gun | 空难中死掉的那位律师的枪 |
[37:40] | to the lawyer who died in the crash. | 就是从他那儿借的 |
[37:42] | She’s his sister. | 她是他妹妹 |
[37:43] | She had a skiing accident– brain damage. | 她滑雪时出了意外 大脑损伤 |
[37:45] | He put her in Tranquil Hours. | 他让她住进了宁静时光疗养院 |
[37:47] | He’s the trustee in charge of Helen Jordan’s millions. | 他是海伦・乔丹数百万基金的受托人 |
[37:50] | I’ll call Brass. | 我给布拉斯打电话 |
[37:51] | I already called Forsythe’s law firm. | 我已经打电话去福赛斯所在的律师事务所了 |
[37:53] | He’s on his way out of town for a business trip. | 他正准备出城出公差 |
[37:55] | Flying his own plane. | 驾驶自己的飞机 |
[38:08] | Are you going somewhere, Mr. Forsythe? | 你要去哪儿 福赛斯先生 |
[38:09] | Is there a problem, officers? | 出什么事了 警官 |
[38:11] | I don’t know. Have you checked your cabin door seals lately? | 谁知道呢 机舱门的密封性最近查过没 |
[38:14] | We know about your scam, | 我们知道你打的什么如意算盘 |
[38:15] | siphoning millions from Helen Jordan, | 从海伦・乔丹那儿揩走大把钞票 |
[38:18] | enriching yourself at her expense. | 花她的钱充实你自己的腰包 |
[38:20] | And putting your sister in her place | 如果有人前去探访 |
[38:22] | whenever anyone came to visit. | 就让你妹妹冒名顶替 |
[38:24] | Oh, and by the way, we found her | 顺便告诉你 我们已经发现 |
[38:25] | stashed away in another hospital. | 她被藏在另一家医院了 |
[38:27] | – These are absurd allegations. – I don’t think so. | -都是无稽之谈 -我不这么想 |
[38:29] | We’ve arrested the good doctor, | 那位好医生已经被我们抓了 |
[38:30] | and she’s confessed. | 而且她已经招供了 |
[38:32] | So, perhaps there was a little creative accounting. | 那又怎样 不就是伪造账目吗 |
[38:35] | A victimless crime. | 又没害死谁 |
[38:36] | That plane crash wasn’t victimless. | 飞机失事没死人吗 |
[38:39] | You can’t possibly think I had anything to do with that. | 你不会以为我和这事有关吧 |
[38:42] | I already told you my associate, Grant Abbott, had enemies– | 我已经说过 我同事格兰特・阿伯特有仇家 |
[38:45] | the type that were capable of doing such heinous acts. | 那些人都是大奸大恶的 |
[38:48] | Just stop, okay? | 别说了 行吗 |
[38:50] | We already know that you persuaded Dr. O’Keefe | 我们已经知道是你让奥基弗医生 |
[38:52] | to offer Jordan a free charter flight to Chicago. | 叫乔丹乘这趟包机回芝加哥的 |
[38:54] | Plus you had access. | 再说你能进机场 |
[38:55] | Got your plane at the airport. | 把你的飞机停进来 |
[38:57] | You know, people wouldn’t think twice | 看到你在飞机库进出 |
[38:58] | seeing you walk in and out of the hangar. | 没人会起疑 |
[39:00] | That’s wildly speculative. | 你这纯属猜测 |
[39:02] | – DNA evidence isn’t. – What DNA? | -DNA证据可不是猜的 -什么DNA |
[39:05] | Yours. | 你的 |
[39:05] | Found on the coveralls you were wearing | 你破坏那架飞机的机舱门时穿了件工作服 |
[39:07] | when you sabotaged the plane’s cabin door. | 我们在那上面找到的 |
[39:10] | You’re bluffing. | 你们这是虚张声势 |
[39:11] | You don’t have a sample of my DNA for comparison. | 你们没有我的DNA样本作比对 |
[39:14] | We have your sister’s. | 我们有你妹妹的 |
[39:15] | That’s good enough. | 一样有效 |
[39:16] | You killed five people on that plane. | 那架飞机上的五个人都被你杀了 |
[39:19] | It’s just dumb luck you didn’t kill more on the ground. | 地上没人死就算你走运了 |
[39:20] | I hope you saved some of the money you stole, | 但愿你偷的那些钱还没花完 |
[39:22] | because you’re going to need it | 你得用来请个 |
[39:23] | to hire a lawyer a lot smarter than you. | 比你高明得多的律师才行 |
[39:25] | Get him out of here. | 把他带走 |
[39:26] | Okay. | 遵命 |
[39:35] | I heard you got your man. | 听说你们抓到人了 |
[39:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:38] | Thanks to you. | 多亏了你 |
[39:40] | Little help from DNA. | 再加上DNA帮了点儿小忙 |
[39:42] | You don’t see genealogy as a pure science, | 你不认为系谱学是真正的科学 |
[39:44] | do you, Mr. Russell? | 是吧 罗素先生 |
[39:45] | I wouldn’t say that. | 我没那么想 |
[39:47] | It is, after all, a systematic pursuit of knowledge, right? | 它毕竟是对知识的系统追求 对吧 |
[39:50] | Seeking an understanding of who we are and where we came from. | 寻求能理解我们是谁 又从何而来 |
[39:54] | I mean, that sounds like science to me. | 反正我认为是科学 |
[39:57] | Maybe not pure, but… | 也许不是特别纯正 不过… |
[39:59] | Well, if you ever need a little systematic pursuit of knowledge, | 什么时候用得上”对知识的系统追求”了 |
[40:03] | you know where to find me. | 就来找我 |
[40:05] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[40:09] | What do you think? | 怎么样 |
[40:10] | Donna, this is awesome. | 唐娜 太棒了 |
[40:12] | My dad is going to love it. | 我爸肯定会喜欢的 |
[40:14] | I just love that your family crest | 我很喜欢你家族徽章上的 |
[40:16] | has an evergreen and reindeer on it. | 常青树和驯鹿 |
[40:19] | – It’s perfect for Christmas. – Perfect for Christmas. | -正适合圣诞节 -正适合圣诞节 |
[40:22] | Anyone ever tell you two that you’re really very cute together? | 有谁说过你俩在一起很般配吗 |
[40:27] | But, of course, you’d want be careful. | 当然了 你们要当心 |
[40:28] | Because Ekli and Hojem-Sanders are both Norwegian names. | 埃克利和荷杰姆-桑德斯都是源于挪威的名字 |
[40:31] | They could branch off of the same family tree. | 有可能是同一个族谱的不同分支 |
[40:34] | Which would make you kissing cousins. | 那你们就是亲上加亲了 |
[40:39] | But… probably not. | 不过很可能不是 |
[40:46] | All right, I’ll see you in a bit. | 好了 以后再见吧 |
[40:49] | Cargo plane, San Jose. | 圣何塞有货运飞机出事了 |
[40:50] | All hands on deck. | 所有人都要去 |
[40:52] | No rest for the NTSB. | 运安委真是一刻都不得闲啊 |
[40:54] | Nope. | 那是 |
[40:55] | So, I guess this is it. | 看来要在此一别了 |
[40:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:00] | Listen, about my, uh, dinner offer… | 听着 关于我请吃饭那事儿 |
[41:03] | It’s just that… | 只是因为 |
[41:06] | …seeing you again | 和你重逢 |
[41:08] | brought back a lot of good memories, Sara. | 带回了很多美好的回忆 萨拉 |
[41:11] | Honestly, it’s kind of annoying how great you look. | 说实话 你这么光彩照人 我都受不了 |
[41:16] | Thanks. | 过奖了 |
[41:17] | I’m glad things worked out for you. | 你能幸福我很高兴 |
[41:20] | You deserve it. | 是你应得的 |
[41:24] | Give my regards to the Bay. | 向圣何塞人民问好 |
[41:25] | Will do. | 一定带到 |