时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | 更多影视更新 | |
[00:12] | Boy, there’s a lot of live ones tonight, huh? | 今儿活蹦乱跳的人可真多 |
[00:14] | I know. You’re used to the dead ones. | 我知道你们比较习惯跟死人打交道 |
[00:16] | Yeah, they’re a lot easier to work with. | 是啊 处理他们的事轻松多了 |
[00:18] | Thanks for coming out, helping us grunts | 谢谢你赶来 帮我们移动犯罪小组 |
[00:19] | in the Mobile Crime Unit. | 处理这些琐碎的事情 |
[00:21] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[00:22] | All the problems with the department lately– | 最近我们部门状况接二连三 |
[00:23] | it’s, uh, been hard making cases stick, you know? | 很难顺利结案 |
[00:25] | Uh-huh. | 我明白 |
[00:26] | Well, that’s why I’m here. | 这就是我来的目的 |
[00:27] | You deal with the whack-jobs, | 你来对付那些疯子 |
[00:28] | and I’ll do the evidence collecting. | 我来收集证据 |
[00:31] | I’d like to think I’m going to miss all this, | 离开后我应该想念这一切 |
[00:32] | but I ain’t. | 可我真不会想 |
[00:33] | What do you mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[00:34] | You’re not quitting, are you, Crawford? | 难道你想要辞职吗 克罗福德 |
[00:35] | No, I’m, uh, looking at a promotion. | 不 我想升职 |
[00:38] | Really? | 是吗 |
[00:39] | Yeah. Detective. | 对 警探 |
[00:40] | Lot of opportunities now, | 现在机会多 |
[00:42] | so I’m gonna trade in my uniform for a suit. | 我想脱下制服换成西装 |
[00:44] | Well, congratulations, Detective. | 恭喜你 警探 |
[00:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:48] | Yeah, it’s, uh…it’s got a nice ring to it. | 是啊 听起来挺不错的 |
[00:50] | Yeah, it does. | 是挺不错 |
[00:58] | Excuse me, miss. | 这位小姐 抱歉 |
[00:59] | Can we talk to you, please? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[01:01] | I ain’t doing nothing wrong, Officer. | 我没在做错事啊 警员 |
[01:02] | Well, you’re not doing anything right, either. | 你也没做得多对 |
[01:05] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[01:07] | Chastity. | 贞贞 |
[01:09] | Can I see some I.D. please? | 能让我看看你的证件吗 |
[01:12] | Lost it. | 丢了 |
[01:13] | But you didn’t lose your purse. | 但是你包没丢啊 |
[01:14] | Mind if I take a look inside? | 我能检查一下吗 |
[01:18] | You got some cash, a wallet and some condoms. | 现金 钱包 保险套 |
[01:23] | Well, safety first. | 安全第一嘛 |
[01:24] | No I.D. Debit card. | 没有证件 但有张银行卡 |
[01:26] | Wait a minute. You don’t look like Keith Dobson. | 等等 你看起来一点不像Keith Dobson |
[01:28] | Yeah, it’s not mine. | 那个不是我的 |
[01:29] | Then what are you doing with it? | 那为什么在你这儿 |
[01:32] | Have you been arrested before? | 你被逮捕过吗 |
[01:34] | No. Never. | 没有 从没有过 |
[01:36] | Here’s the deal. | 给我听好 |
[01:38] | You start telling me the truth, and maybe you get to go home. | 你跟我说实话 或许你就能回家 |
[01:41] | If you keep lying to me, you’re going to jail. | 但要是你继续对我撒谎 你就得去蹲牢 |
[01:52] | I’ve never had | 我从没这样 |
[01:52] | to patrol the streets like this. | 巡逻过街道 |
[01:53] | I mean, not even when I was a CSI-1. | 当时是一级CSI时也没有过 |
[01:55] | It is a little crazy. | 是挺疯狂的 |
[01:57] | Full moon tonight. | 今晚满月呢 |
[01:59] | You know, not to discount the crazy, | 不是我不信荒谬的理论 |
[02:02] | but no lunar effect | 但是从没有人能将 |
[02:03] | on human behavior has ever been established. | 月球效应和人的行为连接起来 |
[02:05] | What about horses? | 那马呢 |
[02:08] | Hey, Trigger. | 喂 “特里杰” |
[02:09] | 一匹巴洛米诺马 四五十年代因经常出现在西部电影中而出名 | |
[02:10] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[02:12] | Hello. | 听得见吗 |
[02:15] | Well, this grass ain’t hay. | 这可不是马吃的干草 |
[02:19] | Trigger just bought himself a night in the barn. | 看来特里杰是注定要在马棚里待上一晚了 |
[02:22] | Control, 3-0-5-Charlie. Sergeant Weiss requesting | 总台 305-C 我是警官薇思 |
[02:24] | transport van to our location. | 请求一辆运输车到达我们现在的地点 |
[02:33] | Hey, boys. | 你们好 |
[02:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:37] | Adrian. Hey, man. | 阿德里安 兄弟 你好啊 |
[02:39] | How are sales? | 生意怎么样啊 |
[02:40] | What did I say, last time, huh? | 我上次怎么说的 |
[02:42] | – One more swing and miss– – Stay right there. Don’t move. | -再被查到一次 -站着别动 |
[02:43] | that is strike three. | 就是三罪重罚了[美国法律见后] |
[02:45] | It’s life. | 生活就是如此 |
[02:47] | What’s your name, kid? | 小子 你叫什么名字 |
[02:51] | I know you’re scared, alright? | 我知道你害怕 |
[02:52] | Okay, here’s the deal — you work with me, | 听我说 只要你配合我 |
[02:54] | maybe you go home tonight. | 或许你今晚你就能回家 |
[02:55] | Just gonna get you | 我只是要带你去 |
[02:56] | to come downtown and make a statement, okay? | 警察局做笔录 明白吗 |
[02:59] | We got a deal? | 行吗 |
[03:12] | All units, 415-C. | 全部人员 415-C |
[03:14] | Olympia Casino. | 奥林匹亚赌场 |
[03:15] | Suspect possibly armed. | 嫌犯可能持枪 |
[03:17] | What are you all afraid of? | 你们都怕什么 |
[03:19] | Hey, hey, want you all to meet my dad. | 我想让你们都来见见我爸爸 |
[03:23] | We got in a little fight. | 我们闹了点小别扭 |
[03:25] | But, you know, it’s all good now. | 但现在已经和好了 |
[03:27] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[03:28] | Casino security called it in. | 赌场保安报的案 |
[03:29] | The guy just showed up, swinging a head. | 不知从哪儿出现的家伙 抱着个人头 |
[03:32] | Right, Pops? | 是吧 老爸 |
[03:34] | Doesn’t look like he’s armed. | 他看起来没带枪 |
[03:35] | What are you looking at? | 你们在看啥 |
[03:36] | No, just dangerous. | 没持枪 只是个危险人物 |
[03:39] | Officer, we need to move these people back. | 警员 我们需要隔离人群 |
[03:39] | LVPD. I’m going to have to ask everyone to move back. | 维加斯警察 大家都退后 |
[03:42] | Hey, sir, calm down. Put the head on the ground. | 先生 请冷静 把头放在地上 |
[03:45] | Step away. | 往后退 |
[03:45] | Keep your hands where I can see them. | 把双手抬起来 |
[03:47] | The blood is on your hands, not mine! | 鲜血沾污的是你的手 不是我的 |
[03:49] | I’m not doing anything wrong. | 我没做任何错事 |
[03:51] | Hey, hey, sir! Hey, sir, | 喂喂 先生 这位先生 |
[03:52] | there’s another casino across the street. Hey, hey. | 马路对面还有一个赌场 喂 |
[03:55] | Dad, come back. | 爸爸 回来 |
[03:56] | Call for paramedics. | 快叫医务人员 |
[03:58] | Hey, uh, guys, the head is fake. | 大伙 头是假的 |
[04:00] | Please tell me you’re getting this. This is awesome! | 你有在拍吧 真是酷毙了 |
[04:02] | It’s a stunt. | 是恶作剧 |
[04:03] | Yeah, that girl in the blue hoodie! Grab her! | 那个穿着蓝色衣服的女孩 逮住她 |
[04:06] | Hey, get back here! | 给我回来 |
[04:08] | You, stop! | 停下 |
[04:09] | Vegas PD. Get over here! | 维加斯警察 给我过来 |
[04:12] | Running was bad, but, dude, that hurts. | 我是不该跑的 可哥们也不用这么暴力啊 |
[04:15] | Hurt’s just beginning. Joke’s over, kid. | 这才开始呢 玩笑开完了 小子 |
[04:17] | I think you’re going to jail, dude. | 你要上监狱了 哥们 |
[04:18] | Only adds to my fame when my video goes viral. | 视频一传播出去这只会让我更成名而已 |
[04:21] | I’m gonna have more hits than that chick singing… | 我会比那唱歌的女的点击量… |
[04:22] | All right, you know what? That’s enough of that. Shut up. | 好了 够了 给我闭嘴 |
[04:24] | Come on, man. | 看开点嘛 |
[04:25] | It’s not like anybody died. | 又不是真死人了 |
[04:27] | Get over here. | 给我过来 |
[04:30] | You got something? | 有什么发现吗 |
[04:34] | Looks like someone else got punked tonight. | 看来今晚还有人”装死” |
[04:40] | This is no joke. | 但这次不是玩笑了 |
[05:18] | Everybody out. | 都出来 |
[05:29] | You got an I.D. on our gunshot victim? | 查出枪杀受害者的身份了 |
[05:31] | No. No, not yet. Wallet was missing. | 还没有 没找到钱包 |
[05:34] | What about vehicle registration? | 车辆注册记录呢 |
[05:35] | Well, it’s a rental, but the guy won’t give up the name ’til | 是租的车 直到公司许可那人不愿 |
[05:38] | he clears it with corporate, so we’re getting a warrant. | 把名字给我们 我们在等搜查令 |
[05:40] | Sara is processing the car right now. | 萨拉正在处理车 |
[05:43] | Evidence says the shooter was in the backseat. | 证据表示凶手从后座开的抢 |
[05:45] | Sounds like a pop-and-rob. | 听起来像是单纯的抢劫杀人 |
[05:46] | Well, unfortunately, | 很不幸 |
[05:48] | traffic cam footage was a bust, | 没从交通检查摄影机查出什么 |
[05:50] | so in the meantime, I’ll check in with the doc, | 在此期间 我去法医那儿走一趟 |
[05:52] | see what he’s got to say. | 看看他有什么发现 |
[05:54] | Good Lord. | 老天啊 |
[05:55] | Dude, | 哥们 |
[05:56] | I need my head back. I rented it | 你得还我的头 我只租了 |
[05:58] | for the weekend. | 一个周末 |
[05:59] | This guy does special effects for TV. | 这个人在电视台做特效 |
[06:01] | Very good, but very expensive. | 质量特好 但特贵 |
[06:04] | Sir, I need to confirm — is this your vehicle? | 先生 我得确认一下 这是你的车吗 |
[06:09] | Feel like I’m back at the Hollywood Division. | 感觉我像是回到了好莱坞片场 |
[06:12] | Where exactly do you need me? | 你需要我帮什么忙 |
[06:14] | Booking. Ask for Chastity. | 登记处 去找贞贞 |
[06:16] | You’ll know when you see her. | 你见到她就明白了 |
[06:18] | I’m on it. | 我这就去 |
[06:21] | Hey, hey, hey, Crawford, when do I get my phone call?! | 克劳福德 我什么时候能打电话啊 |
[06:25] | Here’s my statement. | 这是我的证词 |
[06:27] | About buying drugs off that dealer. | 从那个毒贩那儿买毒品 |
[06:29] | Can I go now, Officer? | 警官 我现在能走了吗 |
[06:31] | You need to sign it. | 你还得签字 |
[06:36] | Here you go. | 给 |
[06:37] | Bobby Reed. | 鲍比・里德 |
[06:41] | Is your dad Dennis Reed? | 你爸爸是丹尼斯・里德吗 |
[06:42] | City attorney? | 地方检察官 |
[06:44] | Yeah. He’s not gonna be too happy. | 是 他会生气的 |
[06:46] | Eh, could be worse. | 还不算最糟 |
[06:49] | Next time, I won’t let you off so easy. | 下次 我不会这么轻易放过你的 |
[06:51] | You understand? | 明白了吗 |
[06:53] | Josh McClure, Florida license. | 乔什・麦克卢尔 佛罗里达的驾照 |
[06:57] | It’s Joslyn. | 是乔斯林[女性名字] |
[06:59] | Joslyn. You understand why you’re here? | 乔斯林 知道你为何在这里吗 |
[07:01] | No. | 不知道 |
[07:02] | No, I…I do not. | 不 我不知道 |
[07:03] | You took a swing at a cab driver. | 你打了出租车司机一拳 |
[07:05] | He started it, I wasn’t just protecting myself. | 他先打我的 我不只是在保护我自己 |
[07:08] | I was protecting the life of my unborn child. | 还在保护我还未出生的孩子 |
[07:11] | Have you been drinking tonight? | 你今晚喝了酒吗 |
[07:13] | You taken anything? | 吃了什么药 |
[07:14] | I take offense. | 别侮辱我 |
[07:15] | I’d never endanger the health of my baby. | 我可不会让我的宝贝受到危害 |
[07:17] | How dare you! | 你胆子好大啊 |
[07:20] | Hey, I need some help here! | 谁来帮帮忙啊 |
[07:22] | Somebody get the chair! | 快把椅子拿来 |
[07:23] | Get your hands off of me! | 放开我 |
[07:24] | Calm down! | 冷静 |
[07:26] | Ma’am? Sir? | 夫人 先生 |
[07:28] | Sit down! | 坐下 |
[07:29] | – Sit back. – Joslyn, calm down. | -好好坐下 -乔斯林 冷静 |
[07:30] | – What the hell is this thing?! – Joslyn, stay– | -这是什么玩意啊 -乔斯林 坐下 |
[07:33] | This is a violation! I’ve been violated! | 你们在侵犯我 我被侵犯了 |
[07:35] | If my water breaks, it’ll be on your head! | 要是我羊水破了 责任全在你们 |
[07:38] | Oh, you hear me?! | 听见没有 |
[07:39] | Your head! Oh, no! | 你们的责任 |
[07:43] | Take it easy. | 放松点 |
[07:44] | Joslyn, take it easy. | 乔斯林 放松 |
[07:45] | $2,300 in cash, and a stolen debit card. | 2300的现金 和一张偷来的银行卡 |
[07:48] | Pretty good night, huh? | 今晚收获颇丰嘛 |
[07:50] | I’m gonna need you to take off your clothes | 你得换下你的衣服 |
[07:52] | and all of your personal belongings. | 取出你所有随身携带的东西 |
[07:54] | Jewelry, everything. | 珠宝 任何东西 |
[08:05] | I’m gonna need the ring, too. | 戒指也给我 |
[08:09] | You’ll get it back. | 我会还给你的 |
[08:26] | Mayans were right. World’s coming to an end next month. | 玛雅人说对了 下个月就是世界末日了 |
[08:29] | We should all be so lucky. | 要真是那样就好了 |
[08:31] | Has Sheriff Liston talked to you? | 李斯顿治安官有和你谈话吗 |
[08:32] | Hmm? No. Why? | 什么 没有 为什么 |
[08:34] | Well, I want to give you a heads-up. | 我想让你有个心理准备 |
[08:36] | When I got shot, the department gave me a medal. | 我被枪击后 部门给我发了一块奖牌 |
[08:38] | Uh-oh. What does the sheriff want to give me? | 不会吧 治安官想给我什么 |
[08:40] | Her job. | 她的位置 |
[08:43] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么 你这是什么意思 |
[08:44] | She’s thinking of resigning, | 她想要退休了 |
[08:46] | appointing you as her replacement. | 任命你取代她的位置 |
[08:47] | Resigning? No, no, no. | 退休 不行不行 |
[08:49] | That’s the worst thing she could do right now. | 目前这会是最坏的选择 |
[08:51] | And-and I’m the last person who should replace her. | 而且我是最不适合取代她的人选 |
[08:53] | You should consider it. Seriously. | 你应该好好考虑一下 真的 |
[08:55] | For the sake of the department. | 为了我们部门 |
[08:58] | Look, Conrad, | 康拉德 |
[08:59] | not everyone likes you, but everyone respects you. | 不是所有人都喜欢你 但大家都尊重你 |
[09:02] | And maybe more importantly, they trust you. | 更重要的是 他们信任你 |
[09:04] | I’ll admit, there was a time | 我承认 过去有段时间 |
[09:05] | I would’ve jumped at the opportunity, but now… | 这种机会我是求之不得 可现在 |
[09:10] | I don’t even know if I want to be | 我几乎不知道我还 |
[09:11] | doing this job anymore, Jim. | 想不想干这一行了 吉姆 |
[09:13] | Captain, | 队长 |
[09:14] | we need to talk. 1 | 我们得谈谈 |
[09:20] | How’s your head, Mr. Pak? | 你的头怎么样了 帕克先生 |
[09:22] | It hurts. | 疼着呢 |
[09:23] | Oh, but you should see the other guy. | 不过你该看看另外一个”人” |
[09:25] | Well, the other head. | 应该是另一个”脑袋” |
[09:26] | Nice to see you still have a sense of humor. | 真高兴看到你还有心情开玩笑 |
[09:28] | Are you here on vacation? | 你到这儿来度假吗 |
[09:30] | Electronics convention. | 开电子学会议 |
[09:32] | Hospital wasn’t on the itinerary. | 医院可不在我的行程中 |
[09:34] | Those are some nasty-looking hives on your hands. | 你手上长得是一些看起来挺可怕的荨麻疹 |
[09:36] | Oh, I’m sure it’s nothing. | 我确信没什么大碍 |
[09:38] | Shellfish, allergy to cigarette smoke, maybe. | 有可能是对海鲜 烟雾什么的过敏 |
[09:43] | Surprised it’s still legal to smoke in casinos. | 很惊讶现在赌场里还允许抽烟 |
[09:45] | You can get away with a lot in this town. | 在这个城市里你可以逃避很多惩罚 |
[09:46] | Yeah, like assault with a fake bloody head. | 是啊 比如说拿着带血的假人头袭击别人 |
[09:51] | Head was fake. | 人头是假的 |
[09:53] | Blood’s another story. | 但血迹又是另一码事儿了 |
[09:54] | The blood was… real? | 那血是…真的吗 |
[09:56] | Could you give me a minute? | 能稍等我一会儿吗 |
[10:03] | Hey, Greg, are you still talking to our prankster? | 格雷格 你还在审问那个搞恶作剧的人吗 |
[10:05] | Yeah, I’m sitting right across from him. Why? | 是啊 我就坐在他对面呢 怎么了 |
[10:08] | Hematrace on the blood from his fake head says that | 血液相容性检测显示假人头上的血液 |
[10:11] | it’s real, nonhuman. | 是真的 但不是人的 |
[10:14] | I need to know what it is. | 我需要知道那是什么 |
[10:15] | Hold on. Blood from your prop head’s positive for nonhuman. | 稍等 你那人头道具上的血液不是人类的 |
[10:19] | Nonhuman? | 不是人类的 |
[10:21] | You make it sound like I used alien blood. | 你说得好像我用的是外星人的血 |
[10:23] | It’s pig’s blood. Old-school horror movie, dude. | 是猪血 没看过以前的恐怖电影吗 哥们 |
[10:25] | Like any zombie movie. | 所有僵尸电影都这么干 |
[10:27] | Tarantino here says it’s pig’s blood. | 我们的鬼才导演说那是猪血[塔伦蒂诺 美国鬼才导演] |
[10:29] | Ugh. That’s what I was afraid of. | 这正是我担心的 |
[10:31] | The guy he clocked is having a reaction. | 他撂倒的那个男的 产生不良反应了 |
[10:33] | Could be viral. Maybe a bloodborne pathogen. | 可能是病毒性的 会通过血液传播 |
[10:36] | – Oh, great. – Yeah, we need to know | -这下好了 -我们得知道 |
[10:37] | exactly where he went on the Strip | 他都去了长街上的哪些地方 |
[10:39] | and how many people he came in contact with. | 还有他接触过多少人 |
[10:41] | Got it. | 明白 |
[10:42] | Well, it looks like your wish might have come true. | 看起来你梦想成真了 |
[10:46] | You went viral. | 你出名了 |
[10:48] | Awesome! | 太棒了 |
[10:49] | As in outbreak. | 以病毒爆发的方式 |
[10:51] | Your pig’s blood may have been tainted. | 你的猪血可能被感染了 |
[10:53] | What are you talking about, dude? | 你说什么呢 哥们 |
[10:54] | I’m feeling fine. | 我没觉得难受啊 |
[10:55] | All right, dude, you are going to draw me a map. | 这样 哥们 你给我画张地图 |
[10:58] | Everywhere you went. | 画出你去过的所有地方 |
[10:59] | And you had better find your girlfriend with the camera. | 还有你最好找到 给你摄像的女友 |
[11:02] | I’m gonna go find you another shirt so you don’t | 我给你另外找一件衬衫去 省得你 |
[11:04] | contaminate anyone else. | 再传染别人 |
[11:05] | You stay here, | 你老实在这儿待着 |
[11:06] | don’t touch anything. | 什么东西都别碰 |
[11:11] | Your gunshot victim’s stippling indicates close range. | 枪击受害者的火药残余显示是近距离射击 |
[11:14] | Dead center, back of the head. | 后脑勺正中间 |
[11:16] | Victim never even turned around. | 受害者连头都没回 |
[11:17] | Tells me the shooter was quick and efficient, a professional. | 说明枪击者速度快效率高 是个职业杀手 |
[11:21] | Or the shooter was someone that the victim knew. | 或者枪击者和受害人认识 |
[11:23] | Or thought he knew. | 又或者以为他认识 |
[11:26] | Doc pulled a 22-caliber slug out of his head. | 法医从他头部取出了一颗.22口径的弹头 |
[11:28] | Come take a look at this. | 过来看看这个 |
[11:33] | There’s no rifling. | 没有膛线 |
[11:34] | Hmm, weird, right? | 是不是很怪异 |
[11:35] | Yeah, usually see this when someone drills out | 没错 一般罪犯会取出 |
[11:39] | the barrel of a gun to make it harder to identify. | 枪管使它难以被辨认 |
[11:41] | Yeah, but that kind of modification | 是啊 但是这样做的话 |
[11:42] | would still leaves marks on the bullet | 在卸下枪管时 |
[11:44] | as it rattled down the barrel. | 仍然会在子弹上留下痕迹 |
[11:46] | Yeah, there’s no sign of that | 但这颗子弹上 |
[11:47] | – on this bullet. – No. | -没有任何痕迹 -没有 |
[11:49] | So… I’m thinking the shooter used | 所以 我觉得枪击者用了 |
[11:53] | a sub-caliber device. | 一个次口径装备 |
[11:54] | Adapting a larger caliber weapon | 好让一个大口径武器 |
[11:56] | to fire a smaller caliber bullet, | 发射出小口径的子弹 |
[11:59] | like using a 44 to fire a 22. | 比如用.44口径的枪发射.22口径的子弹 |
[12:04] | I’ll get it to Hodges, | 我把它拿给霍奇斯 |
[12:05] | see if he can identify trace from a sub-caliber device. | 看看他能不能从一个次口径装备上鉴别出弹迹 |
[12:09] | Maybe we’ll be able to tie the bullet to the murder weapon. | 也许我们就能把子弹和凶器匹配上了 |
[12:11] | Got to find the gun first. | 得先把枪找到 |
[12:15] | Stop pushing me, I said. | 我说了 别推我 |
[12:17] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[12:19] | I ran your prints, Chastity. | 我看过你的指纹了 贞贞 |
[12:21] | Your real name is Heather Tile, you’re 19. | 你的真名是希瑟・泰尔 今年19岁 |
[12:23] | You’re from Butler, Pennsylvania. | 是宾州巴特勒县人 |
[12:25] | You have prior arrests in Los Angeles and Nevada | 之前因为卖淫和盗窃 |
[12:27] | for prostitution and larceny. | 在洛杉矶和内华达被捕过 |
[12:29] | Look, I can explain that debit card. | 听着 我可以解释那张借记卡的事 |
[12:31] | – I asked a friend… – Forget about the debit card. | -我向一个朋友 -先不说借记卡的事 |
[12:32] | We’ll talk about that later. | 我们等会儿再谈那个 |
[12:35] | Now, here’s what I want to ask you. | 现在 我想问你的是这个 |
[12:40] | Where’d you get this ring? | 你从哪儿拿到这个戒指的 |
[12:43] | What do you mean, where I got that ring? | 你什么意思 我从哪儿拿到这个戒指的 |
[12:45] | That’s mine. | 那本来就是我的 |
[12:46] | No, it’s not yours. | 不 这不是你的 |
[12:47] | – It is mine. – No, it’s not. | -就是我的 -不 不是 |
[12:48] | You know how I know? | 你知道我怎么知道的吗 |
[12:51] | The inscription. | 戒指上的铭文 |
[12:53] | See, I had that ring made | 看到了吧 那是我给 |
[12:55] | for my ex-wife. | 我的前妻刻的 |
[12:56] | That’s her engagement ring. | 那是她的订婚戒指 |
[12:59] | So I’m going to ask you again, | 所以我再问你一遍 |
[13:00] | where’d you get the ring? | 你从哪儿拿到这个戒指的 |
[13:01] | I already told you, | 我已经告诉过你了 |
[13:02] | I bought it for, like, 200 bucks. | 我花了大概200美元买的 |
[13:06] | From who? | 从谁那儿 |
[13:07] | This girl– we worked the streets together. | 一个女孩儿 我们一块站大街 |
[13:09] | – What’s her name? – I don’t know. | -她叫什么名儿 -我不知道 |
[13:11] | We call her Jersey on the street. | 在街上我们都叫她泽西 |
[13:15] | Let me show you something. | 我给你看个东西 |
[13:18] | Tell me… | 告诉我… |
[13:20] | …does that look like her? | …是不是她 |
[13:23] | Mm-hmm, yeah. | 对 没错 |
[13:25] | That’s the girl. | 就是那个女孩 |
[13:29] | Oh, man. That’s my daughter. | 神啊 那是我女儿 |
[13:35] | It’s coming. | 要出来了 |
[13:37] | It’s coming, it’s coming. | 要出来了 出来了 |
[13:39] | My baby is coming. | 我快生了 |
[13:40] | Oh, my water broke. | 我的羊水破了 |
[13:42] | – Oh, I’m out of time. – Joslyn, | -没时间了 -乔斯林 |
[13:45] | remember, we agreed, | 记得吗 我们达成协议 |
[13:46] | if I let you out of the chair, you were going | 如果我让你离开那椅子 你就要合作 |
[13:48] | to cooperate and be calm. | 并且保持冷静 |
[13:49] | Please, i’m bursting. | 求你了 我就快要生了 |
[13:50] | Joslyn, please, we are trying to help you. | 乔斯林 别这样 我们在试着帮你 |
[13:52] | The paramedics are here. They just want to take you | 医护人员来了 他们只是要把你送到医院 |
[13:55] | to the hospital, make sure you’re okay. | 确保你的平安无事 |
[13:56] | Yeah, to make sure your baby is okay. | 没错 确保你的宝宝没事 |
[13:58] | My baby is coming. I’m not going to any hospital. | 我要生了 我哪个医院都不去 |
[14:00] | I’m having my baby here! | 我就要在这儿生 |
[14:03] | – I’m having my baby now. – Joslyn, just calm down. | -我现在就要把孩子生下来 -乔斯林 冷静点 |
[14:13] | Get her down. Get her down! | 按倒她 按倒她 |
[14:15] | Get her down! | 快点按倒她 |
[14:16] | Help me, help me with my baby. | 帮帮我 帮帮我的孩子 |
[14:31] | Looks like a war zone. | 看起来像刚打完仗 |
[14:33] | Yeah, war at home. | 是啊 还是内战 |
[14:35] | One casualty. | 一个意外事故 |
[14:37] | Hospital said | 医院说 |
[14:37] | our pregnant transvestite was DOA. | 我们这个异装癖孕妇到达医院时就已经死了 |
[14:41] | Internal Affairs is going to be all over that. | 内务部会全权处理这件事 |
[14:43] | Sergeant Weiss follow procedure? | 据我所知 只是对薇思警官 |
[14:45] | As far as I know. | 跟进调查 |
[14:46] | Doesn’t mean they won’t be looking for a scapegoat. | 那也不能说 他们就不会找一个替罪羊 |
[14:51] | Quite a busy night on the Strip, Marko. | 这一晚上没少在长街上逛啊 马可 |
[14:53] | So where did you go | 离开时装商场之后 |
[14:54] | after the Fashion Arcade? | 你还去哪儿了 |
[14:56] | Uh, I went to the Olympia. | 我去奥林匹亚赌场了 |
[14:58] | Oh, hey, Lydia, it’s me. | 莉迪亚 是我 |
[15:00] | So, I’m here with the cops. | 我现在和警察在一块儿 |
[15:01] | They think maybe our pig’s blood spread some, | 他们觉得我们的猪血可能会传播一些 |
[15:03] | like, Ebola or flu or something. | 埃博拉病毒 流感病毒什么的 |
[15:06] | Anyway, I need the camera ’cause they want to see | 总之 我需要那部摄像机 因为他们想看看 |
[15:08] | who we messed with, so call me back. | 我们都接触哪些人了 所以给我回个电话 |
[15:10] | Like, right away. | 一听到就给我回 |
[15:14] | Hey, Finn, if you’re still at the hospital, | 芬恩 如果你还在医院的话 |
[15:16] | I hope you’re in quarantine | 我希望你被隔离检查了 |
[15:17] | because you do not want to be here. | 因为你肯定不会想待在这儿 |
[15:19] | I’m actually not in quarantine. | 实际上我没有被隔离 |
[15:20] | The hospital tested the pig’s blood, and there is | 医院检测过猪血了 |
[15:23] | no sign of any virus or pathogen, | 没有任何病毒或病菌 |
[15:26] | and Mr. Pak’s responded well to treatment, | 还有帕克先生恢复得很好 |
[15:28] | so he’s on his way home. | 所以他已经可以出院了 |
[15:29] | So outbreak averted. | 这么说避免了一场病毒传染 |
[15:30] | Yes. | 没错 |
[15:31] | I am headed back to the lab. | 我正在往实验室赶 |
[15:33] | I’ll see you soon. | 待会儿见 |
[15:34] | All right, bye. | 好的 拜拜 |
[15:36] | Told you everything was cool. | 告诉过你没事的嘛 |
[15:37] | Everything is not cool. | 事情还没完呢 |
[15:38] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[15:41] | This is a map | 这是我们这位 |
[15:41] | of our prankster’s trip down the Strip. | 搞恶作剧的人 在长街上的游荡地图 |
[15:43] | Passing right by our John Doe homicide. | 正好经过我们被害人的凶杀现场 |
[15:46] | Dude, I didn’t see anything. | 姐们 我什么都没看到 |
[15:47] | What about your girlfriend with the camera? | 那你那个拿着摄像机的女友呢 |
[15:49] | She was too busy shooting. | 她忙着摄呢 |
[15:51] | Video. | 摄影 |
[15:52] | So maybe the camera is our witness. | 所以没准那部摄像机就是我们的目击证人 |
[15:53] | Yeah, where is it? | 对啊 它在哪儿呢 |
[15:54] | Lydia has it. She’s not calling me back. | 在莉迪亚那儿 她还没回我电话 |
[15:57] | Well, you’d better make up with her soon | 你最好快点找到她 |
[15:58] | because that camera is evidence in a homicide investigation now. | 因为那部摄影机现在是凶杀调查的证据 |
[16:05] | So I ran the stolen debit card that we got off of Chastity, | 我检查了从贞贞那拿到的被盗的借记卡 |
[16:09] | and guess what. | 猜猜发现了什么 |
[16:10] | It was used to rent the car | 那张卡就是用来租 |
[16:12] | that Nick found our gunshot victim in. | 尼克发现的 枪击被害者所坐的那车 |
[16:13] | Did you get the driver’s license? | 你找到驾驶执照了吗 |
[16:16] | Keith Dobson. | 被害人叫基斯・杜布森 |
[16:16] | Name matches the one on the debit card, | 名字和借记卡上的一致 |
[16:18] | and the photo matches our dead guy. | 照片也和我们那具尸体一样 |
[16:20] | So Keith Dobson is our John Doe… | 这么说基斯・杜布森就是我们那个无名氏 |
[16:24] | and Chastity is upgraded | 贞贞从设圈盗窃的妓女 |
[16:25] | from trick roll to murder. | 升级为了杀人犯 |
[16:27] | Sara says the prankster | 萨拉说那个搞恶作剧的人 |
[16:28] | may have footage of the crime. | 可能拍到了凶杀的视频 |
[16:30] | Now we may have a suspect, | 我们可能找到一个嫌疑犯了 |
[16:32] | although I’m not so sure she did it all on her own. | 尽管我不太确定是不是她一个人做的 |
[16:35] | Maybe she had a partner. | 也许她有个同谋 |
[16:49] | What you said before about not wanting to do this anymore– | 你之前说不太想继续做下去… |
[16:53] | did you mean that? | 你是认真的吗 |
[16:53] | I’m sorry you overheard that. | 抱歉不小心让你听到了 |
[16:54] | I don’t know what I’m thinking right now, | 我不知道我现在在想什么 |
[16:56] | and right now is not a good time to discuss it. | 而且现在不是讨论这件事的时候 |
[16:59] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[16:59] | Okay, but, you know, whenever you’re ready, | 好吧 但是你知道的 你准备好的时候 |
[17:04] | you know where you can find me. | 可以随时来找我 |
[17:05] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[17:08] | I really did buy that ring, you know, | 那戒指真的是我买的 |
[17:10] | and I’m willing to return it as long as you cut me | 我愿意把戒指还给你 只要你 |
[17:12] | a deal on that debit card. | 在借记卡那事儿上放我一马 |
[17:16] | So you want to negotiate? | 所以你想谈判 |
[17:18] | Okay, let’s negotiate. | 没问题 我们就来谈谈 |
[17:21] | You know who this is, right? | 你认识这个人 对吗 |
[17:24] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[17:25] | Now, I want you to take your time | 我希望你认真想想 |
[17:26] | because the next answer you give is going to decide | 因为你接下来给我的答案将决定 |
[17:28] | whether you spend 25 years to life in prison. | 你是否会在牢里待25年 |
[17:35] | I don’t know nothing about that, man. | 我对他的死一无所知 |
[17:37] | Okay, what do you know? | 好 那你知道些什么 |
[17:39] | I met him at the pool at the Tangiers. | 我在丹吉尔赌场的台球桌旁遇见他的 |
[17:42] | Him and his buddy– they… they wanted company. | 他跟他的朋友 他们需要女伴 |
[17:45] | And you– who did you go with? | 那你是跟谁一起去的 |
[17:47] | No one– it was just me. | 没人 就我一个 |
[17:49] | They didn’t seem to mind. | 他们也不怎么在意 |
[17:52] | What? Don’t give me that look. | 怎么 别那样看我 |
[17:53] | I’m telling you the truth, all right? | 我说的都是实话 |
[17:55] | We’ll see. | 再说吧 |
[17:55] | How’d you get that debit card? | 那银行卡是怎么到你手上的 |
[17:57] | I spent the day with them at their suite, | 我陪他们待在他们的套房里 |
[18:00] | showed them a good time, you know. | 让他们过得很愉快 |
[18:02] | The debit card guy was clueless. | 银行卡那个男的看上去呆呆的 |
[18:05] | The other guy was more of a player. | 另外那家伙更像个出来玩的 |
[18:07] | Seemed like a local. | 似乎是当地人 |
[18:09] | Kind of like that cartoon, you know, | 就像那个动画片 |
[18:10] | like the Country Mouse, the City Mouse, I don’t know. | 乡下老鼠和城里老鼠 我什么都不知道 |
[18:15] | Except, in this cartoon, the Country Mouse gets | 只不过在这个动画片里 乡下老鼠 |
[18:17] | a bullet in the back of his head. | 后脑挨了颗枪子儿 |
[18:20] | Look, I-I stole | 听着 我趁他 |
[18:22] | the card from the guy while he was in the shower. | 洗澡的时候偷了他的银行卡 |
[18:24] | Then he and his buddy– they wanted to hit the Strip, | 然后他们俩想去长街 |
[18:26] | so I left them at the valet stand. | 我就跟他们在酒店代客站那儿分开了 |
[18:29] | I’m telling you the truth, I swear. | 我发誓这些都是实话 |
[18:32] | The dead guy’s friend– what did he look like? | 那个死者的朋友 他长什么样 |
[18:34] | Not much different– | 长得差不多 |
[18:35] | just another college boy getting off on the Strip. | 就那种长街上到处都是 大学男孩的样子 |
[18:44] | Subject is a male Caucasian, 27. | 死者是白种男性 27岁 |
[18:48] | Cause of death is exsanguination | 多次锋利的刺伤 |
[18:50] | due to multiple sharp force injuries | 使髂外动脉严重受损 |
[18:52] | severing the external iliac artery. | 失血过多致死 |
[18:57] | Greg, you okay? | 格雷格 你还好吧 |
[18:58] | Yeah, I… I just thought he was high. | 没事 我以为他是吸毒了 |
[19:01] | I never imagined he would do anything like this. | 但从没想到他会做这样的事情 |
[19:03] | We all have our own demons. | 我们都有自己的心魔 |
[19:05] | Drugs only weaken our ability to confront them. | 毒品只是让我们无力抵抗它们 |
[19:09] | Whatever delusions he was suffering from, | 不管他当时产生了怎样的幻觉 |
[19:10] | clearly they got the best of him. | 显然是把他彻底击垮了 |
[19:13] | He may not have been as delusional as you think. | 他或许并非你们想的那样全是幻觉 |
[19:16] | What do you mean? | 此话怎讲 |
[19:17] | According to the abdominal X-rays, Joslyn was pregnant– | 从他的腹部X光来看 乔斯林确实”怀孕”了 |
[19:21] | not with a baby, | 不是孩子 |
[19:22] | but, uh, definitely with bundles of joy. | 但绝对是无极的欢乐 |
[19:36] | He was smuggling drugs. | 他在偷运毒品 |
[19:38] | And like him, not all the product survived. | 而且就像这枚一样 不是所有毒品都完好无损 |
[19:41] | No wonder he had a psychotic break. | 难怪他精神失常了 |
[19:43] | Wanted to cut the baby out. | 想把孩子切下来 |
[19:45] | There must be at least 20 balloons | 他的胃里还留着 |
[19:47] | left inside his stomach. | 至少20颗胶囊 |
[19:48] | I’ll get them to Tox. | 我把它们拿去做毒检 |
[19:49] | If we can identify this drug, | 如果我们能辨别出毒品 |
[19:51] | maybe we can figure out who he was muling for. | 也许就能搞清楚 他在为谁运毒了 |
[19:54] | They did this to him. | 是他们害死了他 |
[19:56] | I put our bullet under electron microscope magnification. | 我把弹头放在电子显微镜下 |
[19:59] | Well, whatever it is, | 怎么看都觉得 |
[20:00] | it looks like it’s scorched right onto the bullet. | 痕迹像是直接烧在子弹上的 |
[20:02] | It is, and if you take a closer look, | 没错 如果你再看得仔细点 |
[20:06] | you can see the face of Jesus. | 你能看到上帝的脸 |
[20:07] | Come on, man, it’s been a long night, dude. | 得了吧 伙计 这漫漫长夜够累人的了 |
[20:10] | Fine, be a secular humanist. | 行 就当个现世人文主义者吧[不相信超自然力] |
[20:12] | What you’re looking at is a composite material– | 你看到的是一种合成物质 |
[20:14] | 结果:化学合成物 未聚合树脂 碳化钙 | |
[20:14] | unpolymerized resin and calcium carbide. | 未聚合树脂和碳化钙 |
[20:17] | Trace left by a sub-caliber device? | 这会是次口径装置留下的痕迹 |
[20:20] | Could be, except that sub-caliber devices | 有可能 只不过次口径装置 |
[20:23] | are made of brass or steel, not polymer. | 通常由铜或钢所制 而非聚合物 |
[20:25] | Well, maybe the killer is using plastics. | 也许凶手用的是塑料 |
[20:28] | Maybe even an entirely plastic gun. | 也许整把枪都是塑料的 |
[20:31] | Think about it. | 想想看 |
[20:31] | Virtually undetectable, | 看上去难以觉察 |
[20:33] | perfect for a robber working the Strip. | 对于在长街上行窃的强盗来说堪称完美 |
[20:35] | John Malkovich– In the Line of Fire– | 约翰・马尔科维奇在《火线狙击》里 |
[20:37] | made a gun entirely out of polymer. | 就用聚合物造了把枪 |
[20:39] | Good movie, bad science. | 电影不错 却没有科学依据 |
[20:41] | A polymer gun can’t stand up | 塑料枪无法承受 |
[20:43] | to the pressure of firing a bullet. | 发射子弹时的冲力 |
[20:45] | It would break down. | 会裂成碎片 |
[20:46] | Okay, what if you only needed to fire it once? | 可如果你只需要开一次枪呢 |
[20:48] | One shot, one kill. | 开一枪 杀一个人 |
[20:49] | Is that another movie? | 那是另一部电影吗 |
[20:50] | It will be, starring my theory, | 将来会有的 拍摄基于我的理论 |
[20:53] | coming to a lab near you. | 取材自你身边的实验室 |
[20:54] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have some work to do. | 现在 如果你不介意的话 我要干活了 |
[20:58] | Who would play you? | 谁会来扮演你呢 |
[21:05] | Hey, Greg, I ran those balloons Doc pulled | 格雷格 我检验了医生从那个”怀孕”的 |
[21:08] | off your pregnant transvestite. | 异装癖体内取出的胶囊 |
[21:10] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[21:10] | Drugs were a cocktail of oxycodone, | 毒品混合了羟考酮 |
[21:12] | fentanyl and meperidine. | 芬太尼和哌替啶 |
[21:14] | That’s prescription, not your typical drug-mule fare. | 那是处方药 不是通常毒贩会用的 |
[21:17] | No, but already on the menu tonight. | 对 但它已经出现在今晚的菜单上了 |
[21:19] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[21:20] | A few hours ago, Nick and Officer Crawford | 几个小时前 尼克跟克罗福德警官 |
[21:22] | busted a dealer on the Strip– | 在长街上抓了一个毒贩 |
[21:24] | Adrian Dinan. | 阿德里安・迪南 |
[21:25] | They took a baggie of powder off him. | 他们从他那儿拿到一包粉末 |
[21:27] | The drugs the dealer was selling have | 那个毒贩在卖的毒品 |
[21:28] | a chemical composition identical | 跟你的死者胃里的毒品 |
[21:30] | to the drugs in your victim’s stomach. | 是相同的化学成分 |
[21:32] | Same drugs. | 一样的毒品 |
[21:33] | Means Joslyn was smuggling | 也就是说雇乔斯林运毒的 |
[21:35] | for the same scumbag who has Dinan | 也就是那个雇迪南 |
[21:37] | out there selling on the street. | 在外面贩毒的混蛋 |
[21:38] | Looks like it. | 似乎没错 |
[21:39] | Thanks, Henry. | 多谢了 亨利 |
[21:40] | You found the connection I was looking for. | 你发现了我正在找的关联 |
[21:45] | These are some nasty photos. | 这些照片真可怕 |
[21:48] | Nasty business, | 为你和你老板运毒 |
[21:48] | smuggling drugs for you and your boss. | 这也是可怕的生意 |
[21:51] | We know who you work for, Adrian– | 我们知道你为谁工作 阿德里安 |
[21:53] | Rolan Zahl, Mad-10’s set leader. | 罗兰・扎尔 Mad-10帮的一把手 |
[21:55] | He runs girls | 他在长街上 |
[21:57] | and drugs along the Strip. | 经营嫖娼和毒品生意 |
[21:59] | Sorry, I’m an independent contractor. | 抱歉 我是个独立的承包商 |
[22:02] | You want to stick to that story? | 你要坚持那个说法吗 |
[22:04] | ‘Cause the drugs you’re selling | 因为你卖的毒品 |
[22:06] | tie you to this. | 把你跟这个联系上了 |
[22:08] | Felony homicide. | 谋杀重罪 |
[22:09] | Forget about three strikes. | 我看你连25年重刑都别想了[三起重罪可判25年至无期徒刑] |
[22:10] | I mean, we go for “special circs”, | 不如直接来那个什么 “特殊电路” |
[22:13] | you get the needle. | 你自己拿针上吧[注射死刑] |
[22:14] | I know you like to “make deals”, Crawford, | 我知道你喜欢做交易 克罗福德 |
[22:18] | but it’s my turn. | 但现在轮到我了 |
[22:19] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[22:21] | Crawford here collared the wrong drug dealer. | 克罗福德抓错了毒贩子 |
[22:24] | That’s BS. Adrian, I caught you selling. | 屁话 阿德里安 我看到你在贩毒 |
[22:27] | Not selling; sampling. | 不是贩毒 是验货 |
[22:29] | The white boy | 他放走的 |
[22:30] | that he let go… | 那个白人小子 |
[22:34] | His name is Bobby Reed. He’s a rich kid. | 他叫鲍比・里德 富家子弟 |
[22:36] | His daddy’s some big shot lawyer for the city. | 他老爸是为市政府效力的牛逼律师 |
[22:38] | He’s been moving drugs in clubs | 他在往长街上的俱乐部 |
[22:41] | on the Strip. | 运毒 |
[22:42] | Good business plan because | 这计划很好 因为他和他的朋友 |
[22:44] | he and his friends don’t look like drug dealers. | 看上去完全不像是毒贩子 |
[22:46] | But there’s only… one problem. | 不过只有一个问题 |
[22:49] | Zahl. | 扎尔 |
[22:51] | And I imagine he doesn’t like people… | 而且我想他不喜欢别人 |
[22:53] | cutting into his profits. | 瓜分他的利益 |
[22:55] | Which is where the sampling comes in. | 所以才会有验货这回事 |
[22:56] | Bobby approached me with his product. | 鲍比带着他的货来找我 |
[22:59] | Wanted to set up a meeting with Zahl. | 想约扎尔见个面 |
[23:03] | Thought that going into business together | 觉得跟他一起做生意 |
[23:04] | was preferable to the alternative. | 总比被他干掉好得多 |
[23:07] | Let’s say we believe you. | 我们就暂且相信你 |
[23:10] | Where do we find Bobby Reed? | 我们在哪能找到鲍比・里德 |
[23:13] | You want me to help you with your case, | 你们想要我帮这个案子 |
[23:16] | you need to help me with mine. | 你们就得帮帮我的案子 |
[23:20] | Hey, babe. Finally. I’ve been leaving messages | 嘿 宝贝 你终于接电话了 |
[23:22] | for you all night. I thought we agreed, | 我给你留了一晚上的简讯 咱们不是说好的 |
[23:24] | when you freeze me out like this, | 你像这样冷落我 |
[23:24] | it’s not healthy for our relationship… | 对咱俩的关系可不好 |
[23:26] | Marko, Marko, | 马可 马可 |
[23:27] | – that’s not helpful. – Right. | -你这样是在帮倒忙 -对 |
[23:29] | Listen, I need to put you on speaker. | 听着 我得开扬声器了 |
[23:31] | Do not put me on speaker. | 别开扬声器 |
[23:33] | Too late. | 太晚了 |
[23:33] | Sorry. Listen, I’m here with Detective Siegel. | 抱歉 我现在跟西格尔警探在一起 |
[23:36] | The cops really need the camera, okay? | 警察真的需要相机 明白吗 |
[23:37] | – Marko, I’m going to hang up. – Don’t hang up! | -马可 我要挂了 -别挂 |
[23:40] | Uh, Ms. Kasper… It’s-it’s Lydia, right? | 卡斯帕女士 你叫莉迪亚 对吧 |
[23:45] | Who’s this? | 你是谁 |
[23:46] | Uh, I’m Sara Sidle. | 我是萨拉・赛德尔 |
[23:47] | Uh, I’m with the crime lab, | 犯罪实验室的工作人员 |
[23:49] | and I’m sure that you don’t want anything to do with this, | 我明白你不想跟这事儿有任何牵连 |
[23:52] | but in all honesty, a man was murdered tonight, | 但说实话 今晚有名男子被谋杀了 |
[23:54] | and your camera may be the key to finding out who did it. | 而你的相机可能是找到凶手的关键 |
[23:58] | We really need your help. | 我们真的需要你的帮助 |
[24:00] | You’re right. I don’t want anything to do with this. | 你说得没错 我不想跟这事有任何关系 |
[24:02] | Okay, w-well, you don’t have to. | 好的 你不必做什么 |
[24:03] | Uh, all I need you to do is | 我只需要你 |
[24:05] | drop the camera someplace where I could find it. | 把相机放在什么地方 能让我拿到就行 |
[24:07] | Could you… do that for me, please? | 可以请你帮我这个忙吗 |
[24:12] | – Where? – Okay, | -放在哪 -好的 |
[24:13] | uh, behind the Olympia Casino, | 在奥林匹亚赌场后面 |
[24:15] | there’s an alley with a dumpster for newspaper recycling. | 有条小巷 那里有个用来回收报纸的垃圾箱 |
[24:19] | You can dump it in there. | 你可以扔在那里 |
[24:21] | Okay. Marko, you still there? | 好的 马可 你还在吗 |
[24:23] | Yeah, babe, I’m here. | 是的 亲爱的 我在呢 |
[24:25] | I’m dumping you, too. | 乙膊灰�你�? |
[24:34] | All right, ladies, | 好了 女士们 |
[24:34] | I’m going to ask you to step over here. | 请你们到这边来 |
[24:36] | Hey. You find anything yet? | 你找到什么了吗 |
[24:39] | No, nothing. | 不 啥都没有 |
[24:41] | I swear, why do I trust people? | 我发誓 为什么我还会相信别人呢 |
[24:43] | This job should’ve beat it out of us by now. | 这工作早该让我们 对人丧失所有信任了 |
[24:48] | Wait. | 等等 |
[24:50] | Sometimes life | 有时候 生活 |
[24:51] | does offer up a surprise. | 确实留有惊喜 |
[24:55] | “M.P.” Marko Palmisano. | M.P. 马可・帕米沙诺 |
[24:58] | All right. | 好极了 |
[25:06] | Got blood drops. | 发现了血迹 |
[25:07] | – What? – And some drag marks. | -什么 -还有拖拽的痕迹 |
[25:12] | Looks like a struggle. | 似乎有人挣扎过 |
[25:18] | Blue hoodie. | 蓝色帽衫 |
[25:20] | Oh, my God, it’s Lydia. | 天呐 这是莉迪亚 |
[25:25] | Killer must’ve been looking for this camera, too. | 凶手一定也在找这部相机 |
[25:28] | Instead of finding it, found her. | 相机没找到 却找到了她 |
[25:37] | This is my fault. | 这是我的错 |
[25:39] | Whoever did this to Lydia did this because of me. | 不管是谁杀了莉迪亚 全是因为我 |
[25:42] | Marko, this is not your fault. It’s not. | 马可 这不是你的错 真不是 |
[25:45] | It’s because of the camera. | 是因为相机 |
[25:48] | I’m so sorry this happened, and I promise you that | 我对此深表遗憾 我保证 |
[25:50] | we’ll find the person that did this. | 我们会找到凶手的 |
[25:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:10] | Got to feel for the guy. | 我很同情他 |
[26:11] | Hope he can forgive himself. | 希望他能原谅自己 |
[26:14] | I recovered this from your victim. | 我从死者身上取出了这个 |
[26:17] | Looks like a .22. | 看起来像.22口径子弹 |
[26:19] | Same caliber as the bullet that killed | 和死于车内的基斯・杜布森体内 |
[26:21] | our gunshot vic in the car, Keith Dobson. | 发现的子弹口径一致 |
[26:23] | Identical wound– single round perfectly placed | 也与伤口吻合 恰好位于颅底的 |
[26:25] | at the base of the skull. | 一个圆形伤口 |
[26:28] | Same caliber, same M.O., same killer. | 口径一致 作案手法一致 凶手为同一人 |
[26:31] | Hey! I want you all to meet my dad! | 嘿 大家都来看看我老爸 |
[26:36] | So, did you find anything on the video? | 视频里有线索吗 |
[26:38] | I did. I found our crime scene. | 有 我发现了犯罪现场 |
[26:41] | Keith Dobson’s | 基斯・杜布森租来的车 |
[26:41] | rental car, and he has company. | 车上还有人 |
[26:44] | Yeah, hold it right there. | 就在那暂停一下 |
[26:47] | Chastity. | 贞贞 |
[26:48] | It’s a hooker we busted on the Strip, | 我们在长街上逮捕的那个妓女 |
[26:50] | had Keith Dobson’s debit card. | 在她身上发现了基斯・杜布森的信用卡 |
[26:52] | Well, she told Brass that she left Dobson and a buddy | 她告诉布拉斯她在丹吉尔赌场的代客站 |
[26:55] | at the valet stand at the Tangiers. | 离开了杜布森和一个朋友 |
[26:58] | Hard to believe that a hooker would lie. | 真难相信妓女不会说谎啊 |
[27:00] | Yeah. So what about this “Buddy”? | 是啊 那这个”朋友”呢 |
[27:03] | Caught him on tape. | 录像里有他 |
[27:05] | Ah, there he is– in the backseat, | 在那 在后座 |
[27:07] | right behind Keith Dobson. | 就坐基斯・杜布森身后 |
[27:09] | Bobby Reed. That’s the kid | 鲍比・里德 是我们放走的那个孩子 |
[27:10] | we let go– we thought he was buying drugs, | 我们以为他是买毒品的 |
[27:12] | dealer said he was selling. | 可是毒贩说其实他是在卖毒 |
[27:14] | Well, I think he may be guilty of more than that. | 我猜他干的坏事不止这个吧 |
[27:16] | Sadly, we don’t have the smoking gun on tape. | 可恶的是录像里 没出现凶手用的枪 |
[27:19] | Thanks to Mini-Me in the Mini. | 人都难以辨清 何况是枪 |
[27:21] | There’s a bit of a jumble here. | 然后画面有一些混乱 |
[27:24] | There… it is. | 就在 这里 |
[27:27] | Bobby Reed and Chastity | 鲍比・里德和贞贞 |
[27:28] | high-tailing it away from the car. | 从车旁匆忙离开 |
[27:30] | Leaving Keith at the wheel. | 就剩基斯坐在驾驶位 |
[27:32] | Yeah, not moving. | 嗯 一动不动 |
[27:33] | Just like you found him. | 正如你发现他时那样 |
[27:35] | It’s not what it looks like. | 事情不是看上去那样 |
[27:36] | Well, what is it, then? You know, I’m trying | 那应该是怎样 我想跟你 |
[27:38] | to be a good guy, you know, | 平心静气地好好谈 |
[27:40] | but all I get from you is lies. | 可你却一直对我撒谎 |
[27:42] | You’re gonna tell me the truth, | 你要么告诉我实话 |
[27:43] | or I’m throwing you | 否则我就把你扔给 |
[27:44] | to the wolves, so you got | 比我更可怕的人 给你 |
[27:45] | about five seconds to tell me. | 5分钟时间考虑 |
[27:47] | I am telling you the truth, okay? | 我是在跟你说实话 |
[27:49] | I had nothing to do with that murder. | 我跟那桩凶案一点关系都没 |
[27:50] | I met them for the first time | 我第一次在丹吉尔赌场遇见他们 |
[27:52] | at the Tangiers. Okay, we’re done here. | 好了 不用谈了 |
[27:55] | On orders from Rolan Zahl. | 是罗兰・扎尔让我做的 |
[28:00] | Rolan Zahl? | 罗兰・扎尔 |
[28:02] | The Mad-10’s set leader? | 那个Mad-10帮的老大 |
[28:04] | Huh? | 对吗 |
[28:05] | – Yeah. I work for him. -You mean he’s your pimp. | -对 我为他工作 -他是你的皮条客 |
[28:08] | He asked me to pick up on Bobby Reed, so I did. | 他让我接近鲍比・里德 我照做了 |
[28:11] | His buddy just came along for the ride. | 当时他的朋友也在车上 |
[28:14] | He told me to… | 他让我 |
[28:16] | hang out with Bobby and text him, | 陪鲍比玩玩 再短信通报他 |
[28:17] | let him know where we were. | 我们的行踪 |
[28:19] | So Rolan Zahl had you keeping tabs on Bobby Reed? | 罗兰・扎尔让你监视鲍比・里德 |
[28:21] | He said he just wanted to talk to the guy. | 他说他只是想跟这人谈谈 |
[28:23] | – “Talk”? – Yeah, talk, | -“谈谈” -是的 谈谈 |
[28:24] | Like, with a gun to his head. Look, | 拿枪抵着头那么谈 |
[28:26] | what I don’t understand is… | 令我不解的是 |
[28:28] | So, Bobby Reed is in Rolan’s sights, | 鲍比・里德被罗兰监视 |
[28:31] | but Bobby’s friend ends up dead, | 死者却是鲍比的朋友 |
[28:32] | and you and Bobby Reed | 接着你又和鲍比・里德 |
[28:33] | are seen walking away. No, no, | 匆忙离开 不 不是 |
[28:35] | it’s not what it looks like. Look, Bobby said he saw | 事实不是看上去的那样 鲍比说他 |
[28:38] | some friend of his on the Strip and… | 看见几个朋友在长街上 |
[28:40] | he wanted to go say hi to him, so he just took off. | 想过去打招呼 所以他就下车了 |
[28:43] | And me, I mean, | 我那时 |
[28:44] | I just wanted to get the hell out of there, you know? | 我就想赶紧离开那 你懂吧 |
[28:46] | I couldn’t tell any… When we walked away from | 我不能告诉任何… 我们从车里出来时 |
[28:48] | that car, his friend was alive. | 他朋友还活着 |
[28:51] | And they looked a lot alike. | 他们长得挺相像的 |
[28:53] | Maybe if Rolan really wanted to… | 有可能罗兰确实要 |
[28:55] | Come on. What are you saying? | 得了吧 你什么意思 |
[28:57] | You’re saying that Rolan popped the wrong guy? | 你是说罗兰杀错对象了 |
[28:59] | Forget it. I already said too much. | 算了吧 我已经说了太多 |
[29:02] | Number one rule for survival: | 生存第一法则 |
[29:04] | always know when to walk away. | 该走的时候不要留 |
[29:09] | Jersey taught me that. | 泽西教我的 |
[29:13] | You better not be lying to me. | 你最好别骗我 |
[29:14] | I’m not. | 我没骗你 |
[29:15] | And I didn’t lie about that ring, either. | 戒指的事我也没骗你 |
[29:17] | – She really did sell it to me. – Wait a minute. | -真是她卖给我的 -等一下 |
[29:19] | The two of you met in L.A.? | 你们在洛杉矶遇见的 |
[29:21] | No, I didn’t meet her in L.A. I met her in Vegas. | 不 不是洛杉矶 就在维加斯 |
[29:26] | Vegas? | 维加斯 |
[29:27] | When? | 什么时候 |
[29:30] | Couple months ago. | 几个月前 |
[29:36] | Didn’t know she was here, huh? | 你并不知她当时在这吧 |
[29:41] | The two bullets we pulled from our victims | 我们发现死者身上取出的两枚子弹 |
[29:44] | exhibited not just the same trace, | 不仅弹痕一致 |
[29:45] | but, as you will notice, | 并且 正如你所发现 |
[29:47] | identical residue patterns | 子弹表面留下的 |
[29:49] | singed onto their surfaces. | 烧痕也一摸一样 |
[29:51] | So what? Fired from the same gun, right? | 所以呢 同一把枪射出的子弹 对吗 |
[29:54] | Yes and no. | 说对一半 |
[29:54] | Heraclitus said, | 赫拉克利特说过[纪元前五世纪的希腊哲学家] |
[29:56] | “You never step into the same river twice” | “人不能两次踏入同一条河流” |
[29:57] | Well, truthfully, you never fire the same gun twice, | 说实话 人也不能两次开同一把枪 |
[30:01] | because each time you fire a weapon, | 因为枪支在每次使用过后 |
[30:03] | you ever so slightly alter its characteristics. | 自身多多少少都会发生变化 |
[30:05] | – Heraclitus, huh? – Mmm. | -赫拉克利特是吧 -是啊 |
[30:07] | – Go on. – All right. | -接着说吧 -好的 |
[30:08] | Polymer trace got me thinking. | 聚合物残留让我想到 |
[30:10] | Maybe we’re looking for a plastic gun. | 我们要找的也许是把塑料枪 |
[30:13] | Identical markings got me thinking further. | 相同的标记让我思考得更深远 |
[30:15] | What if you were able to duplicate a gun? | 万一凶手有能耐复制枪支呢 |
[30:17] | One you could use once and then simply dispose of. | 复制那种用一次就扔的枪支 |
[30:20] | John Malkovich, In the Line of Fire. | 约翰・马尔科维奇 演《火线狙击》的 |
[30:22] | I love you. Uh, I mean… respect. | 我爱你 我是想说 敬爱你 |
[30:24] | – Go on. – Okay, I want to show you something. | -继续吧 -给你看样东西 |
[30:30] | 3-D printer? | 3D打印机 |
[30:31] | The future is here. | 未来就在眼前 |
[30:33] | They have scanners now that can scan an object | 技术已支持人们扫描物体 |
[30:35] | to generate a perfect 3-D computer model, | 然后用电脑建立3D模型 |
[30:37] | which is then fed into | 再传给3D打印机 |
[30:39] | a 3-D printer, which then prints the object | 接着借助聚合物层打印出 |
[30:41] | in three dimensions using layers of polymer. | 三维的物体 |
[30:45] | – Now, that’s cool. – Mm-hmm. | -很厉害呢 -是啊 |
[30:46] | Primarily, 3-D printers are used | 起初 3D打印机用于 |
[30:48] | to manufacture parts for antique cars | 生产老式汽车部件和设计产品模型 |
[30:50] | – and design prototypes. – And you think our killer… | 你认为本案凶手 |
[30:53] | – printed a gun. – Multiple guns. Identical, | -打印了一把枪 -许多把枪 一模一样 |
[30:56] | disposable, untraceable. | 用完就扔 “无法追踪”的枪 |
[30:58] | Fits the M.O. Of a pro. | 作案手法很像职业杀手 |
[31:00] | How much do these cost? | 这种打印机多少钱 |
[31:01] | They’re not cheap– around 150 K. | 可不便宜啊 大概15万美金吧 |
[31:04] | Okay, so they’re not completely untraceable. Get on the phone, | 那就未必”无法追踪”了 打电话给制造商 |
[31:06] | call the manufacturer, let’s get a list going. | 列张清单慢慢查吧 |
[31:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:09] | Mr. Reed, thank you for coming in. | 里德先生 感谢你前来配合 |
[31:11] | I know, as city attorney, you’re very busy and… | 我知道身为地方检察官的你一定很忙 |
[31:13] | I can’t believe this. | 这简直难以置信 |
[31:15] | Do you recognize any of these faces with your son? | 请辨认这些是不是你儿子身边的人 |
[31:18] | This young man is, um, Keith. | 这个年轻小伙是基斯 |
[31:19] | He’s Bobby’s college roommate. | 他是鲍比的大学室友 |
[31:22] | This is Bobby’s cousin, Josh, though I’ve… | 这是鲍比的表兄乔什 可我还 |
[31:25] | never seen him dressed like that. | 从没见过他穿成那样 |
[31:27] | You say they’re both dead? | 你是说他们都死了吗 |
[31:28] | Yes. Along with a young woman, a witness. | 是 另一名本来是证人的年轻女士也死了 |
[31:33] | Bobby’s mom and I split up when he was four. | 鲍比母亲在他4岁时和我分开了 |
[31:35] | She took him to live back east. | 她带着他回到东部居住 |
[31:37] | After college, he came to live out here. | 大学毕业后 他来到这里生活 |
[31:39] | He wanted to make it on his own. | 他想靠自己成功 |
[31:41] | “Hospitality management.” | “酒店管理” |
[31:44] | Mostly it just seemed like he went to clubs. I… | 大部分时候他就去去夜店什么的 |
[31:48] | – I figured he’s young. – So you… | -我想反正他年轻嘛 -所以你 |
[31:50] | you really didn’t know, uh, what he was into? | 他喜欢干什么你并不知情 |
[31:53] | Do you have kids? | 你有小孩吗 |
[31:55] | This isn’t really about me, | 不是因为我带入了私人感情 |
[31:57] | Mr. Reed. You know, Bobby has been playing | 里德先生 你得知道鲍比一直在贩毒 |
[31:59] | drug lord, and he’s pissed off the real one. | 却激怒了真正的老大 |
[32:01] | A vicious bastard named Rolan Zahl. | 一个叫罗兰・扎尔的狠角色 |
[32:04] | Now, we don’t have enough evidence to bring Zahl in. | 我们目前没有足够的证据 拘捕扎尔 |
[32:07] | But with three people dead, | 但已经死了3个人 |
[32:08] | and maybe Bobby next, | 下一个也许就是鲍比 |
[32:10] | we need your help. | 我们需要你帮忙 |
[32:11] | What can I do? | 我能帮你们什么 |
[32:11] | Reach out to your son. | 跟你儿子联系 |
[32:14] | Tell him to come in and talk to us. | 叫他过来和我们谈 |
[32:16] | Help us bring a killer to justice. | 帮我们将凶手绳之以法 |
[32:19] | And if I can’t talk him into it? | 要是我不能说服他这么做呢 |
[32:21] | Then he’s looking at street justice. | 那他将面临的就是”街头审判” |
[32:22] | And very soon. | 而且很快就会来临 |
[32:24] | I ran Chastity’s phone records. | 我查了贞贞电话记录 |
[32:26] | She was definitely texting with someone | 她的确是在发信息给某人 |
[32:28] | about where she and Bobby Reed were all night. | 说了她和鲍比・里德整晚的行踪 |
[32:31] | Texting Rolan Zahl? | 发给罗兰・扎尔吗 |
[32:32] | I don’t know. It was a burner cell. | 我不知道 是个预付费的手机[用完即换] |
[32:34] | 10:20 P.M., | 晚上10点20分 |
[32:35] | “Leaving the hotel with Bobby.” | “和鲍比离开酒店” |
[32:37] | Burner cell responds, | 那个号码回复了 |
[32:38] | “Stay with him” | “别离开他” |
[32:39] | 10:32, “In car, heading for the Strip.” | 32分时回”开车去长街途中” |
[32:41] | “Tell me where you end up.” | “一会儿告诉我停车位置” |
[32:43] | 10:50, “Pulled over, Price Boulevard.” | 50分时回”停在普赖斯大道上” |
[32:46] | “Keep him there, don’t let him leave.” | “拖住他 别让他离开” |
[32:48] | It sounds to me like someone was closing in for the kill. | 听起来像是马上有人去那杀他 |
[32:51] | That’s when Chastity got out of there. | 贞贞就在那时离开了 |
[32:52] | And Bobby sees a guy on the Strip | 同时鲍比在长街看见了 |
[32:54] | he wants to talk to. | 他准备去打招呼的朋友 |
[32:56] | Our dealer, Adrian Dinan. | 毒贩阿德里安・迪南 |
[32:58] | And Bobby and Chastity take off, | 鲍比和贞贞离开了 |
[32:59] | leaving Bobby’s friend Keith behind. | 留下鲍比的朋友基斯 |
[33:01] | Shooter slips into the backseat, | 杀手缩进后座 |
[33:03] | pops the wrong guy. | 杀错对象 |
[33:06] | You know, Bobby and Keith do look a lot alike. | 鲍比和基斯确实长得很相像 |
[33:08] | That’s a good theory. | 这个推理不错 |
[33:10] | But how do we prove it? | 但我们如何证实呢 |
[33:13] | Anybody order a break in the case? | 有谁发现了本案的突破口没 |
[33:14] | I hate it when you do that. | 别告诉我你发现了 |
[33:16] | You’re gonna like this. | 你们会喜欢的 |
[33:17] | Trace from our bullets– | 我发现在子弹上找到的 |
[33:18] | unpolymerized resin and calcium carbide– | 未聚合树脂和碳化钙 |
[33:21] | turns out to be a match | 在3D打印机的模具上 |
[33:22] | to a 3-D printer model. | 也找到相同物质 |
[33:24] | One that I believe printed our gun. | 我相信就是这个打印机打出了凶器 |
[33:27] | Could I see that trace report? | 我能看看你的报告吗 |
[33:29] | So you proved your plastic gun theory. | 你证实了你的塑料枪猜想 |
[33:32] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[33:33] | How does that break our case? | 这一点如何能成为突破口 |
[33:36] | Purchase of said printer tracks to | 那台打印机的购买记录 |
[33:38] | a car restoration shop on Madison Street in Northtown. | 可以追查到北边麦迪逊大街上的一家修车店 |
[33:41] | The owner, one Rolan Zahl. | 修车店主是个叫罗兰・扎尔的 |
[33:44] | Oh, looks like we’re closer to putting | 看样子我们就快能证明 |
[33:45] | the murder weapon in Zahl’s hand. | 是扎尔开的枪了 |
[33:47] | Not exactly Zahl’s hand. | 未必是扎尔开的枪 |
[33:49] | Unpolymerized resin and calcium carbide. | 未聚合树脂和碳化钙 |
[33:51] | That is not the first time I’ve seen this trace. | 我已经不是第一次看到这痕量结果了 |
[33:53] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[33:55] | Same results came back from Desert Palm last night. | 昨晚在棕榈树医院验出了同样的结果 |
[33:59] | They were looking for biologicals. | 他们当时在找某种生物物质 |
[34:00] | A blood-borne pathogen. | 可能通过血液传播的病原体 |
[34:01] | The cause of an allergic reaction experienced by Mr. Anthony Pak. | 使得安东尼・帕克先生起了过敏反应 |
[34:07] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[34:07] | Isn’t that our tourist | 那个不是被 |
[34:09] | who was clocked by Mark Palmisano’s latex head? | 马可・帕米沙诺的橡胶人头打到的游客吗 |
[34:11] | – Yeah. – Who also had | -就是啊 -他显然对 |
[34:13] | an allergic reaction, apparently, to his own gun. | 自己的枪也过敏 |
[34:16] | Plastic guns aren’t for everyone. | 不是所有人都驾驭得了塑料枪的 |
[34:17] | Context is everything, | 摄影背景说明了一切 |
[34:19] | and everything is making a lot more sense right now. | 而这一切现在都理顺了 |
[34:22] | Check it out. | 看这个 |
[34:23] | Lydia’s video footage. | 莉迪亚拍的录像片段 |
[34:26] | He must have thought she recorded the murder. | 他一定以为她拍到了凶手 |
[34:28] | It was no accident Pak was there. | 帕克在那儿并非偶然 |
[34:30] | No, man, he was going for the camera. | 没错 伙计 他是冲摄像机去的 |
[34:32] | Our tourist is our killer. | 那个游客才是我们要找的凶手 |
[34:49] | So, Dennis Reed convinced his son to turn himself in. | 看来丹尼斯・里德说服他儿子来自首了 |
[34:53] | Well, the guy’s the city attorney. | 那家伙是地方检察官 |
[34:54] | His whole life is about negotiation. | 一辈子都在跟人谈判 |
[34:56] | You know, unions, developers. | 你懂的 工会 开发商之类的 |
[34:58] | This was a negotiation I didn’t think he could pull off. | 没想到这样的谈判他都能成功 |
[35:01] | I guess you can’t underestimate | 看来你是小看 |
[35:02] | the bond between a father and a child. | 父子之间的情感纽带了 |
[35:07] | Hasn’t been my experience. | 我是没体会 |
[35:09] | Yeah, sorry. | 是啊 抱歉 |
[35:09] | I heard about the ring. | 我听说戒指的事了 |
[35:13] | Well, you know, that might have been | 知道吗 那时候可能是 |
[35:15] | one of the best days of my life. | 我这辈子最欢乐的时光了 |
[35:16] | I surprised Nancy, my ex-wife. | 我给了南希一个惊喜 她是我前妻 |
[35:17] | I gave her the ring, took her to dinner, the ballet. | 我送她戒指 带她去吃饭 看芭蕾 |
[35:21] | Yeah, yeah, ballet. | 没错 是芭蕾 |
[35:22] | – I like ballet. – No, I can see that. | -我喜欢看芭蕾 -是 看得出来 |
[35:24] | Yeah, there was a lot of good memories in the early years. | 早年的美好回忆多了去了 |
[35:26] | But I guess that’s what you hang onto, the good times. | 不过人不就靠那些美好时光支撑着吗 |
[35:30] | Even with my daughter Ellie. | 甚至我女儿埃莉也只属于过去的美好时光 |
[35:33] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[35:33] | That’s got to be hard. | 你肯定不好受 |
[35:35] | You know, when Nancy and I split up, | 南希和我离婚的时候 |
[35:36] | she wanted to give the ring back. | 她想把戒指还给我 |
[35:37] | I said, no, give it to Ellie. | 我说 不用了 给埃莉吧 |
[35:38] | She should have it. | 应该给她 |
[35:40] | And then she sells it to that girl for 200 bucks. | 结果两百块钱她就把它卖了 |
[35:44] | That only means that she’s in trouble, | 只能说明她遇上麻烦了 |
[35:46] | and she’s not reaching out to me. | 而她却不愿找我帮忙 |
[35:53] | You know that guy? | 你认识那家伙吗 |
[35:55] | Never seen him before. | 从没见过 |
[35:56] | Well, he knows you. | 可他认识你 |
[35:57] | Lucky for you, he doesn’t know you that well. | 算你走运 他对你没那么熟 |
[35:59] | That’s why he popped your buddy Keith | 所以他才开枪杀死了你兄弟基斯 |
[36:01] | instead of you. | 而不是你 |
[36:02] | You really pissed off Rolan Zahl. | 你是真把罗兰・扎尔惹毛了 |
[36:05] | He hired a hit man to put you out of business. | 他雇了个杀手来摆平你 |
[36:08] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[36:09] | That’s why I’m here, right? | 所以我才会来这儿 对吧 |
[36:12] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[36:13] | You have everything: | 你什么都有了 |
[36:14] | education, money, opportunity. | 良好的教育 吃穿不愁 机会不缺 |
[36:17] | Why the hell would you want to be a drug dealer? | 干嘛非得干贩毒的买卖 |
[36:19] | You sound like my dad. | 你跟我爸一个调调 |
[36:21] | These men are trying to help you, Bobby. | 这些人想要帮助你 鲍比 |
[36:23] | You should listen to your father. | 你该听你父亲的 |
[36:25] | I’ve listened plenty. | 我已经听够了 |
[36:26] | I don’t want to be a lawyer or a doctor or a banker. | 我不想做律师或是医生或是银行家 |
[36:29] | Might as well be dead. | 那样还不如死了算了 |
[36:32] | I don’t expect you people to understand. | 我不指望你们这些人能理解 |
[36:35] | What it’s like to be a player. | 游戏人生是什么感觉 |
[36:38] | Prince of the city. | 成为都市王子 |
[36:39] | You do realize that | 你应该清楚 |
[36:40] | three people are dead because of you, right? | 有三个人因为你死了 对吧 |
[36:42] | That’s not on me. | 又不是我杀的 |
[36:43] | Do you have any idea what you’ve done? | 你知道自己都干了什么吗 |
[36:45] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你到底有什么毛病 |
[36:46] | I know exactly what I’ve done, Dad. | 我当然知道自己干了什么 爸 |
[36:49] | And I know where I’m going. | 我也知道自己会怎样 |
[36:51] | Just like old times. | 就跟以前一样了 |
[36:52] | You get weekend visits. | 你周末来看我 |
[36:54] | And, hey, maybe if you show up | 说不定这次 |
[36:55] | more often this time, you’ll figure me out. | 你多来看看我 就能了解我了 |
[37:00] | Got something for me to sign, don’t you? | 有东西要我签字 不是吗 |
[37:04] | We do. | 是的 |
[37:07] | Okay. | 好了 |
[37:08] | So the college boy’s in; what about you? | 这个大学小子同意了 你呢 |
[37:12] | Do I really have a choice? | 我真的有选择吗 |
[37:13] | Right now, you’re just looking at solicitation. | 眼下你还只有卖淫罪 |
[37:16] | I’d rather have your help trying to bring Rolan Zahl in | 我宁愿你协助我们把罗兰・扎尔抓捕归案 |
[37:20] | than bump up the charges to accessory to murder. | 而不是把对你的指控上升到合谋杀人 |
[37:24] | When this is all over… then what? | 等这一切都结束了 然后怎样 |
[37:31] | It’s not like you guys are gonna protect me or anything. | 你们又不会保护我什么的 |
[37:36] | Heather. | 希瑟 |
[37:38] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[37:39] | When this is over… I’m gonna give you money | 等这些告一段落 我会给你钱 |
[37:44] | and a bus ticket back to Butler, PA. | 给你买张回宾夕法尼亚巴特勒的车票 |
[37:46] | I want you to go back home, I want you to call your dad, | 我要你回家 给你爸爸打电话 |
[37:48] | I want you to try to build a life there. | 我要你在那儿建立美好人生 |
[37:51] | And don’t come back to the Strip. | 别再回长街了 |
[37:57] | 我找到鲍比了 | |
[37:58] | Chastity’s made contact with Pak. | 贞贞和帕克联系上了 |
[37:59] | 你在哪儿 | |
[38:00] | I hope she keeps him on the hook. | 希望她能钓他上钩 |
[38:02] | 我们在拉斯维加斯大道 巴勒莫酒店门口 | |
[38:05] | Looks like it’s going down at the Fashion Arcade. | 看来他们要去Fashion Arcade了 |
[38:07] | Fashion Arcade. You got that, Nick? | Fashion Arcade 听到了吗 尼克 |
[38:08] | Yeah, copy that. | 是的 收到 |
[38:09] | We got eyes on Bobby and Chastity. | 我们在盯着鲍比和贞贞 |
[38:13] | Backup’s en route. | 后援在路上了 |
[38:15] | Taking up positions. | 各就各位 |
[38:16] | I’m pulling up CCTV cams on the Strip. | 我在调长街上的监控探头 |
[38:20] | I got Bobby Reed and Chastity. | 我看到鲍比・里德和贞贞了 |
[38:24] | There’s Nick and Crawford. | 那是尼克和克罗福德 |
[38:26] | – Any sign of our shooter? – Not yet. | -有枪手的踪迹吗 -还没有 |
[38:28] | Oh, wait a minute. | 等等 |
[38:30] | Got him. | 看到他了 |
[38:32] | Hello, Mr. Pak. | 你好 帕克先生 |
[38:33] | Nick, we have a visual on Pak. | 尼克 我们看到帕克了 |
[38:36] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[38:37] | To the right of you at 2:00. | 在你右手边两点钟方向 |
[38:42] | Yeah, yeah, it… it looks like he’s texting. | 看到了 看到了 他好像在发短信 |
[38:48] | 去美食广场 | |
[38:49] | Yeah, he’s telling them to go to the food court. | 没错 他在叫他们去美食广场 |
[38:51] | All units, converge on the food court. | 各单位 在美食广场会合 |
[38:52] | All units, converge on the food court. | 各单位 在美食广场会合 |
[38:55] | Pak’s on the move. | 帕克要行动了 |
[38:56] | That’s all right, we got him. | 没关系 我们看到他了 |
[39:03] | He’s taking a shortcut. | 他抄近路了 |
[39:05] | Where the hell did he go? | 他到底去哪儿了 |
[39:07] | Nick, we lost him. | 尼克 我们找不到他了 |
[39:09] | Yeah, so did we. | 我们也是 |
[39:11] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪儿了 |
[39:12] | I don’t know. I can’t find him anywhere. | 不知道 哪儿都找不到他 |
[39:16] | He knows where the cameras are. | 他知道摄像头的位置 |
[39:34] | LVPD. | 警察 |
[39:34] | Drop the gun. | 把枪放下 |
[39:36] | Drop it or we drop you. | 放下 否则开枪了 |
[39:42] | Looking good, Weiss. | 挺漂亮啊 薇思 |
[39:50] | Pak’s not talking. | 帕克一言不发 |
[39:53] | Not even to ask for a lawyer? | 都没说要律师吗 |
[39:55] | I’m sure Rolan Zahl has that all taken care of. | 罗兰・扎尔肯定把这事搞定了 |
[39:59] | By the way, we searched Rolan Zahl’s auto restoration shop. | 还有 我们搜了罗兰・扎尔的汽修店 |
[40:02] | No sign of a 3-D printer. | 没发现三维打印机 |
[40:04] | Got rid of it. | 已经处理掉了 |
[40:05] | Okay, so what do we got? | 好吧 我们掌握了哪些东西 |
[40:06] | We got a gun and a phone with text messages, | 一把枪 一部存有短信的电话 |
[40:09] | both in Pak’s hands. | 都只和帕克有关 |
[40:10] | And Rolan Zahl’s hands stay clean. | 还不能和罗兰・扎尔联系起来 |
[40:13] | We do have Chastity’s testimony. | 可我们有贞贞的证词 |
[40:16] | Uh, the word of a prostitute? | 卖淫女说的话吗 |
[40:18] | Good luck. | 谁信呢 |
[40:19] | Okay, so Zahl walks, | 好吧 就是说扎尔啥事没有 |
[40:21] | everybody else goes to jail. | 其他人倒都进去了 |
[40:23] | And Chastity? | 贞贞呢 |
[40:26] | No, she’s got a deal that stays in place. | 她得到的交换条件依旧有效 |
[40:27] | She’s getting a second chance. | 她有改过自新的机会 |
[40:29] | She’s a smart girl. I think she’ll take it. | 她是个聪明姑娘 我想她会答应的 |
[40:33] | Little help from the right person, I’m sure she will. | 有贵人相助 那是肯定的 |
[40:53] | Waitress was busy. | 服务员太忙了 |
[40:54] | Thought I’d give her a hand. | 就想搭把手 |
[40:56] | Man, you are a tough guy to find. | 伙计 你太难找了 |
[40:57] | I practically had to bribe your duty officer just to get your 20. | 为了找你 我真贿赂了你的值勤员 |
[41:01] | I just needed a little peace and quiet | 我就想清静会儿 |
[41:02] | to finish up these reports for I.A. | 把给内务部的报告弄完 |
[41:05] | Probably having a field day with the bloodbath in the PD | 就写亲临警局屠杀现场 |
[41:08] | and cops letting suspects walk. | 警察让嫌犯逃之夭夭 |
[41:10] | Anybody getting the ax? | 有谁要被辞退吗 |
[41:13] | Not if I can help it. | 爱莫能助 |
[41:19] | Chicken soup? | 鸡汤吗 |
[41:22] | You don’t like that stuff. | 你不喜欢这玩意儿 |
[41:23] | Last time I saw you with a bowl of that, | 我上次见你喝 |
[41:24] | it was in the hospital. | 还是在医院呢 |
[41:25] | Well, I’m developing a taste for it, I guess. | 我可能慢慢喜欢上这口了吧 |
[41:30] | What’s wrong, Dad? | 怎么了 爸爸 |
[41:32] | Is this about the sheriff’s offer? | 是因为升职的事吗 |
[41:34] | I don’t know, M. I-I guess i’m just not feeling myself lately. | 我不知道 M 可能我最近身体不好 |
[41:39] | These days, everywhere I look, | 这些天 不管怎么看 |
[41:41] | everything in my life just seems so complicated. | 我生活中的一切看来都如此复杂 |
[41:46] | Everything, huh? | 所有一切吗 |
[41:47] | Really? | 真的 |
[41:49] | No, no, I d– I don’t mean everything, no. | 不是 不是 我不是说所有一切 |
[41:52] | Listen to me, I’m confused about a lot of things right now, | 听着 我现在对很多事都困惑不已 |
[41:55] | but you and me, our relationship– | 可我们之间的关系 |
[41:58] | that is the only thing in my life that makes sense. | 是我生命中唯一有意义的东西 |
[42:08] | Well, my shift is over. | 我反正下班了 |
[42:10] | Mind if I join you? | 不介意我跟你一起吧 |
[42:11] | I’d be happy to have your company– always. | 你能陪我我很高兴 一直如此 |
[42:14] | Would it drive you crazy | 我要是点一个 |
[42:16] | if I ordered a bacon double chili cheeseburger? | 双层培根辣芝士汉堡 你不会抓狂吧 |
[42:20] | Not if we order two. | 除非算上我 |
[42:25] | I just got back from holding. | 我刚去了趟羁押室 |
[42:26] | Where’s Heather? | 希瑟去哪儿了 |
[42:27] | – Who? – Heather Tile. | -谁 -希瑟・泰尔 |
[42:30] | Chastity the prostitute. | 贞贞 那个卖淫女 |
[42:33] | Oh, yeah, somebody made bail for her. | 是那个啊 有人把她保释出去了 |
[42:35] | Bail– who? | 保释 谁 |
[42:37] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[42:39] | You know, actually, she left something for you. | 其实她留了点儿东西给你 |
[42:53] | 给我的新娘南希・布拉斯 1978年5月3日 | |
[43:01] | 谢谢你的提议 可我不喜欢坐汽车 而你应该去找到你的女儿 |