Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第13季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第13季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] 更多影视更新
[00:26] I saw a movie that started like this. 我看过的一部电影是这么开头的
[00:29] It did not end well. 结局可不怎么好
[00:30] Alien Invasion. 叫《外星人入侵》
[00:33] Sheriff Anderson, Davis County. 我是戴维斯郡的安德森警长
[00:36] Thanks for coming. 谢谢你们能来
[00:37] CSI Russell, CSI Finlay. 我是犯罪现场调查员罗素 这位是芬恩利
[00:39] What’s with all the men in black? 这些黑衣人在这干什么
[00:41] Nelli’s Air Force Base is down the road. 沿路而下就是奈利空军基地
[00:43] Apparently they just broke a very expensive toy. 显然他们刚玩坏了个昂贵的玩具
[00:45] You said something about a grave over the phone? 你刚才在电话里说有个什么坟墓
[00:47] A couple hikers called in about a light show. 有几个徒步的人报警说看到火光
[00:50] I was first on the scene. 我是第一个到现场的
[00:51] I noticed some disturbed earth. 我注意到有些土被翻过
[00:52] Want to follow me? 跟我来
[00:56] Three tours in Iraq, saw my share of mass graves. 我去过三次伊拉克 看过不少合葬墓
[01:00] They looked just like this. 看上去和这个差不多
[01:02] Roughly three meters square. 大概三平米见方
[01:04] Vegetation has barely grown back. 没有植被生长
[01:07] Desert varnish is on the ground side of the rock, 石头接触地面的一侧是荒漠石头特有的漆皮
[01:10] should be on the side facing the sun. 本该出现在朝阳面的
[01:12] This area’s definitely been worked. 这地方肯定被动过手脚
[01:15] There’s only one reason 在如此荒芜人烟的地方
[01:15] to dig a hole this far out in the middle of nowhere. 挖一个坑只有一个原因
[01:27] Oh, here you go. 找到了
[01:34] Bracelet says that it’s female. 戴手链说明是女性
[01:36] Right. 没错
[01:37] Excuse me. 打扰一下
[01:39] This is a Federal investigation. 这属于联邦调查案件
[01:41] You’re in a restricted area. 你们身处禁区
[01:42] Well, ma’am, we just found a buried body, 女士 我们发现了被掩埋的尸体
[01:45] so this is now an LVPD crime scene. 因此现在这里是拉斯维加斯警局的犯罪现场了
[01:47] You’re gonna have to leave the area. 你们得离开这区域
[01:48] You know, if you keep insisting, you’re gonna be in violation 如果您坚持的话 就是在违反
[01:51] of NRS197-point-190. 内华达修正案197条190款规定
[01:54] Interfering with public officers 干扰公职人员
[01:56] in the discharge of their official duties. 履行其份内职责
[01:58] In other words, our body 换句话说 我们的尸体
[01:59] trumps your X-Files convention. 优先于你们那神秘事件
[02:01] Right. 没错
[02:05] Let them have their grave, keep them out of my hair. 让他们好好挖坟 别来烦我
[02:08] That’s the first time that ever worked. 这招可是第一次管用
[02:46] Tissue on the extremities and skull is largely gone. 四肢和头骨上的组织大部分都没有了
[02:50] Remaining tissue is desiccated. 剩余部分也已变干
[02:52] What’s it smell like? 闻起来如何
[02:58] Smells like dirt. 只能闻到土的气味
[03:00] It means the body’s been buried for more than five years. 就是说尸体至少被埋了五年
[03:03] David, hold the camera steady, please. 大卫 麻烦摄像机拿稳点
[03:05] Yeah. 好的
[03:07] Well, the body’s strangely preserved. 很奇怪 尸体被保存得很好
[03:09] Much lighter than what we’re accustomed to seeing. 比我们常见的要白得多
[03:12] How many bodies so far? 目前为止发现几具了
[03:14] Three. 三具
[03:15] They all appear to be female. 看上去都是女性
[03:18] Another desiccated fern leaf. 又一片干枯的蕨叶
[03:20] Unless these bodies were buried in the Jurassic age, 除非尸体是在侏罗纪时代被埋葬的
[03:22] they’re not from around here. 否则肯定不是来自本地
[03:24] And neither’s this dark, rich soil. 这种黝黑肥沃的土也不属于这儿
[03:27] Could be that the bodies were buried somewhere else, 也许尸体是在别的地方被埋葬
[03:29] and then moved here. 然后被移到了这里
[03:31] Look at that– military sure took off in a hell of a hurry. 看那面 军队的人走得很急
[03:35] I think you scared them, Finn. 你肯定吓到他们了 芬恩
[03:46] Oh, Lord… 上帝…
[03:49] Got number four over here. 这里发现了第四具
[03:54] This one’s… 这具…
[03:55] different from the others. 与其他那些不同
[03:57] Completely mummified. 完全变成了木乃伊
[03:58] Yeah, tissue’s black. 没错 组织变成了黑色
[04:01] Look at the facial features. 看看这面部特征
[04:03] Distorted from bloating, and the color change is 因肿胀而扭曲 而这些颜色的变化
[04:06] from bacterial activity. 是源于细菌作用
[04:09] Which means that she was exposed to the elements 就是说她死后不久 便被暴露在
[04:11] shortly after death. 空气中
[04:13] So maybe she wasn’t buried for very long 也许她被移动到这之前
[04:15] before she was moved here. 并没埋多久
[04:16] The question is 问题是
[04:17] where were they all buried first? 他们最初被埋在哪
[04:19] Rich, dark soil, fern leaves? 肥沃黝黑的土壤 蕨叶
[04:22] My money’s on northern climes. 我敢说是北方
[04:24] More north than Northern Nevada. 比北内华达还要靠北
[04:37] David… 大卫
[04:38] removing a necklace. 我拿走了一条项链
[04:58] What you got? 发现什么了
[04:59] One of a kind, vintage pendant, 一个古老的吊坠
[05:02] one carat small diamonds. 一克拉的小钻石
[05:05] flowery design, 花形设计
[05:06] 16-inch silver 40厘米长银质
[05:08] Coreana chain. 高丽雅娜款项链
[05:10] Two years and 1,200 miles– 历经两年 1900公里
[05:13] we found her. 我们终于找到她了
[05:14] I haven’t heard from Janet. 我没接到珍妮特的电话
[05:15] Something is wrong– Janet and I talk every day. 一定出事了 我和珍妮特每天都会打电话
[05:17] She’s a good girl. 她是个乖孩子
[05:18] Dr. Warren, we’re doing everything we can to find Janet. 沃伦医生 我们会竭尽所能去寻找珍妮特
[05:21] Were you able to find me a recent photo of her? 你能提供一张她的近照吗
[05:27] Please find my daughter. 请一定要找到我女儿
[05:30] I would like to be the one 我希望能亲自通知
[05:31] to notify Janet Warren’s mother. 珍妮特·沃伦的母亲
[05:33] As soon as we have positive I.D., we notify. 只要我们确定了死者身份就可以告诉她
[05:37] Do me a favor. 帮我个忙
[05:38] Greg’s down at Autopsy, working the bodies. 格雷格正在验尸房处理尸体
[05:41] Go help him out, will you? 去帮帮他 好吗
[05:43] I can’t believe that Dr. Warren has had to wait 真不敢相信沃伦医生苦等了两年
[05:45] two years for this moment. 却只得到这个结果
[05:46] The last thing you should do 我们现在最不该做的
[05:47] right now is give that woman bad information. 就是冒然告诉那女人这个噩耗
[05:49] Come on. 算了吧
[05:50] What are the chances that it is not Janet? 那人不是珍妮特的几率有多大
[05:52] Okay, the necklace. 那项链
[05:54] The condition of her body, the soil. 尸体的情况 土壤
[05:56] It all points north to Seattle, 都指向了北边的西雅图
[05:58] -Yeah. – to Tom Cooley’s ranch. -没错 -汤姆·库里的农场
[06:00] Finn, you’re getting ahead of the evidence. Again. 芬恩 你又没真凭实据就妄下判断
[06:03] He moved her body when we turned up the heat. 我们的深入调查迫使他转移了尸体
[06:06] But you know what we didn’t know back then, 不过你知道什么是我们当时不知道
[06:07] that we know now? 现在却知道的事儿吗
[06:09] Janet Warren was not the only victim. 珍妮特·沃伦不是唯一的受害者
[06:11] This guy is a serial killer. 这家伙是个连环杀手
[06:13] Who sued the crap out of you. 他还把你告惨了
[06:16] And the Seattle PD, last time around. 还有西雅图警局 就是上次
[06:19] And that was with one body, we got eight now, Finn. 那次只有一具尸体 现在我们有八具 芬恩
[06:27] You know I’m right. 你知道我是对的
[06:29] And for the record, I am not getting ahead of the evidence. 事先声明 我并非没有真凭实据妄下判断
[06:33] Just go help Greg, please? 去帮格雷格吧 行吗
[06:45] Where’s Janet Warren? 珍妮特·沃伦呢
[06:47] She’s in there. 她在里面
[06:48] She should move to the head of the line. 她该排在最前面的
[06:51] That’s not your call. 那可不是你说了算
[06:52] Well, can you make it yours? 你不能帮个忙吗
[06:58] Why are you working on her? 你处理她干什么
[07:00] We really need to confirm Janet Warren’s I.D. 我们得先确认珍妮特·沃伦的身份
[07:02] Well, isn’t that why Russell sent us both down here? 这不正是罗素派咱俩下来的原因吗
[07:08] Have you ever had a case that kept you up at night? 有没有过什么案子让你夜不能寐
[07:12] I have been awake for two years. 整整两年我都无法安睡
[07:31] Hey, we all know about you and your case with Janet Warren, 我们都知道你和珍妮特·沃伦案子的事
[07:36] and we’re a team. 我们是个团队
[07:37] So if you’re in, we’re in. 如果你想查 我们奉陪到底
[07:40] Let’s get this Cooley guy. 我们一起抓住那个库里
[07:43] Thank you, Greg. 谢谢你 格雷格
[07:45] Okay. 好吧
[07:47] Get her printed, and, uh, when you run DNA, 取下指纹 进行DNA检测时
[07:50] can you do her first? 你能先查她的吗
[07:51] You do know that I’m not the DNA tech anymore. 你知道我不再是DNA分析师了吧
[07:54] I promise you I’ll make it up to you. 我保证会补偿你的
[08:24] Another finger bone for you. 又给你找到一根指骨
[08:25] Speaking of giving someone the finger, 说到给谁竖中指
[08:28] Finn compromised a case in Seattle 芬恩在西雅图的一个案子
[08:29] by illegally obtaining DNA evidence. 因非法获取DNA证据而被推翻了
[08:32] They had hair, 他们有头发
[08:32] carpet fibers and semen from Janet Warren’s car. 从珍妮特·沃伦车里拿到的地毯纤维和精液
[08:36] Finn went after the suspect’s exemplars. 芬恩去提取嫌犯的样本
[08:39] Why didn’t she just get a warrant? 为什么她不申请搜查证
[08:40] Guy was juiced. 这家伙很有权势
[08:41] Son of Seattle, lots of money, lots of friends. 西雅图之子 钱多 朋友多
[08:43] And from what I heard, he had a snake for a lawyer. 我听说 他的律师很阴险
[08:45] Well, snake or not, if this guy Cooley’s good for one, 不管阴险与否 如果能帮库里解决一个
[08:47] he’s good for all eight. 那解决八个也没问题
[08:51] Hey, look what I found. 看我找到了什么
[08:54] It’s a ring. 是个戒指
[08:55] Looks like a man’s. 看起来是男士的
[08:57] So far, all the bodies have been female. 目前 所有尸体都是女性
[08:59] Maybe our killer left something behind? 或许凶手落下了什么东西
[09:06] So, I found a lot of interesting insects at the gravesite. 我在墓地发现很多有意思的昆虫
[09:10] A lot of them are not locally abundant. 有许多不是本地出产的
[09:12] Yeah, I recognize the rain beetle, there. 是 那个 我知道是毛金龟
[09:14] Pleocoma australis– 毛金龟科
[09:15] how do you know that one? 你怎么知道的
[09:16] Aw, I had them on a case once. 有一次办案接触过
[09:18] Found a body in a shipping container. 在一个船运集装箱里找到一具尸体
[09:20] The rain beetle told us 毛金龟证明了
[09:21] that she’d been buried on land first. 她是先被埋在陆地上的
[09:24] Any idea of post-mortem interval? 知道死亡后的时间间隔吗
[09:26] No, but I think I can give you a location. 不知道 不过可以确定地点
[09:29] This beetle, and the western thatching ant, 这个甲壳虫 还有红暗褐林蚁
[09:31] tell me that the bodies were originally buried 说明尸体最初是被埋在
[09:33] in the Pacific Northwest. 太平洋西北地区
[09:35] This is the pink millipede, found in 这是粉红色千足虫
[09:37] the agricultural areas of Washington state. 生活在华盛顿州的农业地区
[09:40] Okay, well that narrows it down considerably. 好 极大地缩小了范围
[09:43] Yeah, but this last one is the reason 是 但最后这个
[09:44] you should probably give me a pay raise. 很可能你要给我加薪了
[09:46] The horntail, 这只树蜂科动物
[09:47] Xeristarsalis, game changer. 起了至关重要的作用
[09:50] narrows it down even further, puts the bodies 进一步缩小了范围 确定了尸体
[09:52] just outside the Seattle metropolitan area. 就在西雅图城区外面
[09:56] Okay. 好
[09:59] Well, next question is 下一个问题是
[10:00] why were eight bodies already buried just outside of Seattle, 为什么八具尸体已经埋在了西雅图郊区
[10:04] dug up and moved to who-knows-where, Nevada? 却还要挖出来 转移到内华达州的什么鬼地方
[10:07] Yeah, a place so remote, 是啊 那么远的地方
[10:08] you’d have to know where it was to find it. 也得知道路怎么走才行
[10:11] That’s a good question. 耐人寻味啊
[10:43] Greg. 格雷格
[10:45] Have you seen Finn? 见过芬恩吗
[10:45] Yeah. I just got off the phone with her. 是 我刚跟她通过电话
[10:48] Gave her the good news. 把好消息告诉她
[10:49] Well, now you’ll give it to me. 现在告诉我吧
[10:51] Prints confirmed– it’s Janet Warren. 指纹已确认 是珍妮特·沃伦
[10:59] Hi, this is Finn, leave a message. 我是芬恩 请留言
[11:01] Oh, come on, Finn. 不是吧 芬恩
[11:05] I just talked to her. 我刚跟她通过电话
[11:08] 全球卫星定位
[11:16] Are you keeping tabs on all of us? 你一直在监视我们吗
[11:19] Thought you needed my permission 还以为你需要有我的许可
[11:20] before you can… track me. 才能… 跟踪我
[11:22] Exigent circumstances. 紧急情况
[11:23] Hey, Mike, it’s D.B. Russell. 麦克 我是D.B.·罗素
[11:26] How you been? 最近可好
[11:27] Got a little problem. 有点小问题
[11:56] Step out of the vehicle, ma’am. 请下车 女士
[12:04] I see they busted you back to working traffic. 我明白了 他们又让你管交通了
[12:08] This how you getting your dates these days, Mike? 你最近就是这么遇见约会对象的吗 麦克
[12:09] You know, I’m kind of hurt you’re back in Seattle, 你回西雅图却不给我打电话
[12:11] and didn’t give me a call. 我有点小伤心啊
[12:12] Well, I’m only here for a day. 我在这里只待一天
[12:14] Yeah, that’s what D.B. figured. 是 D.B.也这么说
[12:16] Of course he called you. 当然是他给你打的电话了
[12:19] I thought once I signed the divorce papers 我以为一旦我签了离婚协议
[12:21] I’d never have to see you again. 就再也见不到你了
[12:24] Here, get in my car. We’re going for a ride. 来吧 上车 带你兜兜风
[12:25] Are you arresting me? 你要逮捕我吗
[12:27] Because if you actually talked to D.B., 因为如果你真的跟D.B.谈过
[12:29] you would know why I’m here. 就该知道我为什么来
[12:30] With or without cuffs, it’s your call. 要不要戴手铐 就看你了
[12:54] Where the hell are we? 我们到底在哪里
[12:56] Trying to help you out, here, Jules. 我是在帮你 朱尔斯
[12:57] Uh, could you please not call me Jules? 请你不要叫我朱尔斯
[12:59] That brings back a lot of bad memories. 唤起了很多不美好的回忆
[13:01] Yeah, I’ve heard your version of our marriage. 是啊 我知道你对那段婚姻并不满意
[13:10] You found Janet Warren’s body, 找到珍妮特·沃伦的尸体了
[13:10] and some evidence that she was buried in Seattle. 证据显示她曾被埋在西雅图
[13:14] Now you think that you have all that you need 现在你觉得完全可以申请搜查证
[13:15] to get that warrant to dig up Cooley’s ranch. 把库里的牧场挖个遍
[13:18] Well… you’re too late. 但是… 太迟了
[13:21] That son of a bitch. 那个混蛋
[13:22] After he moved the bodies, he covered his tracks. 他在移尸之后 掩盖了踪迹
[13:25] There’s no evidence that the bodies 再没有证据能显示
[13:26] were ever even buried here. 这里曾埋过尸体
[13:27] Well, you been gone for two years. 你走了两年
[13:30] A lot of things have changed. 很多事都变了
[13:33] You can’t go tearing down these people’s homes. 你又不能拆了这些人的房子
[13:36] All right? If Janet and the other girls were buried down there, 如果珍妮特和其他姑娘被埋在那里
[13:38] we’ll never know now. 我们永远无法知道
[13:40] You know Cooley did it. 你知道是库里干的
[13:42] Jules… 朱尔斯…
[13:43] you got a new job, a new life. 你有了新工作 新生活
[13:46] Don’t screw it up this time. 这次别再搞砸了
[13:49] Look, I’ll drive you back to the airport. 我送你回机场
[13:52] You could drop me at my car. 带我去拿我的车
[13:54] I’m not leaving until I see Janet Warren’s mother. 除非见到珍妮特·沃伦的母亲 否则我不会走的
[13:58] She deserves to know. 她有权知道一切
[14:00] The press already took care of that. 新闻部已经处理了
[14:02] She’s already on her way to Vegas. 她已经在去维加斯的路上了
[14:06] Dr. Warren, you’re not going in there. 沃伦医生 你不能进去
[14:07] I am not just any grieving mother, 我不是别的悲伤的母亲
[14:09] I am a doctor, I’m a pediatrician, 我是医生 我是儿科医生
[14:11] I’ve seen it all. 什么都见过
[14:12] But you’ve never seen your own daughter dead on a slab. 但你没见过已故的女儿躺在平板上
[14:15] I appreciate your concern. 感谢你的关心
[14:17] I need to say goodbye. 我要跟她告别
[14:19] Janet was identified based on fingerprints and DNA. 珍妮特是通过指纹和DNA确认身份的
[14:22] Her physical features, as you remember them, are gone. 你记忆中的 她的身体特征 已经没有了
[14:25] You don’t want this to be your last memory of her. 你不会希望这是你最后的记忆
[14:27] Are you so desensitized to death 你对死亡如此迟钝吗
[14:29] you can’t even understand 你甚至不明白
[14:30] how I feel after two years of searching? 我找了整整两年是什么感觉
[14:33] Monica… 莫妮卡…
[14:35] Doctor, I believe you know CSI Russell. 医生 相信你认识现场调查员罗素
[14:37] I’m so sorry. 我很遗憾
[14:39] I’m sorry we weren’t able to give you the answers 很抱歉在西雅图我们没能
[14:41] you were looking for in Seattle. 给您一个答复
[14:42] Well, you’re giving them to me now. 现在给我答案了
[14:45] And for that, I’m grateful. 对此我深表感谢
[14:48] Now, I’d like to see my daughter. 现在 我想见我的女儿
[14:51] Dr. Warren… 沃伦医生
[14:52] please take some friendly advice. 请接受我友好的建议
[14:54] Remember your daughter in happier times. 记住你女儿最美好的时刻
[15:04] This is the only way that I can be sure. 这是我能确定的唯一方法
[15:08] Sit with me, just for a second. 跟我坐会儿 就一会
[15:15] You remember CSI Finlay? 还记得现场调查员芬恩利吗
[15:18] Yes. 记得
[15:19] Well… she found this on her body. 她在遗体上找到这个
[15:39] You’ve given me Janet back. 你们帮我找回了珍妮特
[15:45] Now go get that son of a bitch. 现在去抓住那个混蛋
[15:53] Uh, your cell phone is blowing up. 你的手机响个不停
[15:55] Yeah. That’s why I left it over there. 是 所以我才放在那边
[16:01] 芬恩利
[16:04] Finn is under the impression that I am 芬恩一定以为
[16:06] her personal assistant. 我是她的私人助理
[16:08] If she’s gonna get fired again, I am not gonna go down with her. 如果她想再被开除一次 我不会陪她一起疯
[16:11] Nobody is getting fired. 没人会被开除
[16:13] Haven’t you ever been passionate about a case before? 难道你从没有对任何案子有过特殊的热情吗
[16:16] I am passionate about a lot of things. 我对很多事情都充满热情
[16:19] Okay, so…. 好吧
[16:21] Take a look at this. 看看这个
[16:27] Been working on that ring I found. 在处理我找到的那枚戒指
[16:33] Hardison High School, class of 1987. 哈迪森高中 1987级
[16:39] Hardison High. 哈迪森高中
[16:40] 15 miles outside Seattle. 位于西雅图城外15英里处
[16:42] Any photos of the class of ’87? 有87级的照片吗
[16:46] Huh. She was limber. 这女的身材挺柔软的
[16:48] Bet you can’t do that. 你肯定做不来
[16:52] Look who was Senior Class President. 看看谁是高三学生会会长呀
[16:54] Tom Cooley. 汤姆·库里
[16:55] Voted “Most Likely to Become a Serial Killer.” 票选成为”最可能成为连环杀手的人”
[16:58] Time to answer your phone. 是时候接你的电话了
[17:13] DNA hits on two of your Jane Does. 有两名无名氏找到了匹配的DNA
[17:16] Stephanie Hollinger… 斯蒂芬妮·霍林格
[17:18] and Sunshine Vanletti. 以及尚肖·温勒蒂
[17:20] Now, Stephanie went missing in 1999. 斯蒂芬妮是1999年失踪的
[17:22] She was a 21-year-old coed from UCLA 21岁 在加州大学洛杉矶分校念书
[17:25] in Seattle for a Walk-and-Run. 去西雅图参加田径比赛
[17:26] Last seen at a place called Endless Lounge. 最后一次被人看到是在”无尽酒吧”
[17:29] Trendy bar in Capitol District. 是国会区的一家时尚酒吧
[17:32] What about the other girl? 另一个姑娘呢
[17:33] Went missing in ’02. 02年失踪
[17:35] 23-year-old fitness instructor, 23岁 是名健身顾问
[17:37] worked nights as a cocktail waitress at Zobo. 还在”佐伯”上夜班做鸡尾酒服务生
[17:40] Also in the Capitol District. 也是在国会区
[17:42] You know, that’s the same area that Janet Warren went missing. 珍妮特·沃伦也是在那一带失踪的
[17:45] This could be Tom Cooley’s hunting ground. 那里可能就是汤姆·库里的狩猎区
[17:48] He had an office right around the corner. 他在那附近有间办公室
[17:50] Well, he didn’t have to work that hard. 他都不必费多大的力
[17:52] Tox results showed high levels of flunitrazepam. 毒性测试显示死者体内有大量氟硝安定
[17:55] Date rape drug. 用来约会迷奸的药
[17:59] Early 20’s, athletic, blond… 二十出头 身材健美 金发
[18:02] Most of the bodies showed signs of strangulation, 大多数尸体都有被勒颈的痕迹
[18:04] broken hyoids… 舌骨碎裂
[18:06] M.O. is up close and personal. 他一贯近身作案 并与死者相识
[18:08] He likes to look in their eyes as they die. 他喜欢在她们死去时看着她们的眼睛
[18:10] Guy’s a sadist. 那家伙是虐待狂
[18:11] Lures them in, sexually assaults them, 先引诱她们 接着性侵犯
[18:14] and then strangles them. 然后将其勒死
[18:15] Take a look at this. 看看这个
[18:17] A couple weeks after Janet disappeared, 珍妮特失踪后两周
[18:19] a witness came forward 一位目击者提供了
[18:21] with this cell phone video. 这段手机录像
[18:23] Last time Janet was seen alive. 也是最后一次有人目睹珍妮特活着的时候
[18:25] – With Tom Cooley. – Mm-hmm. -和汤姆·库里一起 -对
[18:27] Her hand’s on his thigh. 她的手搭在他大腿上
[18:30] Giving him permission to take her home. 示意他可以带她回家
[18:33] Hi, this is Captain Robinson with the, uh, 你好 我是西雅图警局的
[18:35] Seattle Police Department. 罗宾逊队长
[18:37] Um, we’re conducting a murder investigation, 我们在调查一宗谋杀案
[18:40] and we’re searching for a list of students who purchased 现在需要买了哈迪森高中1987级
[18:43] a 1987 Hardison High School class ring. 班级戒指的学生名单
[18:49] Yeah, I’ll hold. 行 我等着
[18:54] What did the poor thing wear home? 那小可怜是穿着什么回家的呀
[18:56] A smile. 满脸笑容
[19:01] Yeah, I’m here. 对 我在呢
[19:02] Oh, great. 太好了
[19:03] Could you e-mail me that list? 你能把那名单邮件给我吗
[19:04] – Thanks. – Excuse me, “Captain” -谢谢 -不好意思 “老大”
[19:06] Remember, our guy lost his ring. 记得我们要找的人弄丢了戒指
[19:09] Was there anybody on that list 名单上有谁
[19:10] that ordered a replacement ring? 买了一枚戒指替换吗
[19:13] Yeah, a second ring. 对 第二枚戒指
[19:15] There is one. 有一个
[19:16] What’s the name? 叫什么
[19:18] Eric Louie. 埃里克·路易
[19:21] L-o-u-i-e 路-易.
[19:22] Is there anybody else? 还有别人吗
[19:25] Okay. Thanks. 好的 谢谢
[19:27] What, you think it’d be that easy? 怎么 你以为会这么容易
[19:29] She’d say “Cooley” and you’d say “Get in jail”” 她说库里 你就能抓他去坐牢
[19:31] Let’s go. 走吧
[19:32] Any good Seattle cop knows Eric Louie. 西雅图的好警察都认识埃里克·路易
[19:37] Love you, Daddy! 爱你哦 爸爸
[19:38] Bye, guys. 大伙儿再见
[19:46] Hey, Mikey. 你好啊 麦克
[19:48] What the hell you doing in this neck of the woods? 你来这地方做什么
[19:50] Well, we’re following a lead in the Janet Warren case. 我们在调查珍妮特·沃伦一案中的线索
[19:53] Oh, yeah. Heard about that in morning briefing. 对 晨间简报的时候我也听说了
[19:55] I know you. 我认识你
[19:57] You’re a CSI. 是犯罪现场调查员
[19:58] Fired a couple years ago, yeah? 两年前被开除了 对吧
[19:59] Uh, resigned in lieu of. 应该说是辞职了
[20:01] Officer Louie, we would like to ask you 路易警官 我们想问你几个关于
[20:03] some questions about your 1987 Hardison High class ring. 你的1987级班级戒指的问题
[20:07] The one you lost? 你弄丢的那枚
[20:09] Thought you were working the Janet Warren case. 你们不是在调查珍妮特·沃伦的案子吗
[20:11] Oh, we are. 是 没错
[20:12] CSI Finlay here’s with the Vegas lab these days. 现场调查员芬恩利现在在维加斯实验室工作
[20:15] We found your ring in our mass grave. 我们在大型坟墓里找到了你的戒指
[20:19] That sounds like an accusation. 听起来像是在指控我呀
[20:21] Do I need my guild rep, Mikey? 我需要联系工会代表吗 麦克
[20:22] No. Just tell us how you lost the ring. 不用 告诉我们你的戒指怎么丢的就行
[20:26] Well, I didn’t lose it. 不过我没有弄丢戒指
[20:28] I gave it to my high school sweetheart. 我把它给了我的高中宝贝
[20:30] She told me she lost it, 她跟我说她弄丢了
[20:32] right after she dumped me for the quarterback. 就在她为了那个后卫甩掉我以后
[20:34] Well, I figured she tossed it. 我想她大概是扔掉了
[20:36] Marla always was a bitch. 玛拉一直都是个恶婆娘
[20:38] Have you seen this “Bitch” lately? 你最近有见过这个”恶婆娘”吗
[20:40] Yeah. In the kitchen. 有啊 就在厨房里
[20:43] I married her. 我娶了她
[20:44] Marla! 玛拉
[20:48] These guys want to ask you some questions. 他们有几个问题想问问你
[20:50] They’re okay, yeah? 没问题吧
[20:52] I gotta get back to work. 我得回去工作了
[20:54] If you’re done with me. 如果这儿没我的事了
[20:55] Yeah. Thank you. 行 谢谢
[20:59] Coffee? 来点咖啡吗
[21:00] – Sure. – Fresh pot. -好啊 -刚煮好的
[21:03] – Thank you. – Sure. -谢谢 -没事
[21:05] Yeah, I know Eric doesn’t believe me, 我知道埃里克不相信我
[21:06] but I did lose his class ring. 但我真是弄丢了他的戒指
[21:08] Wore it on a chain. 戴在链子上
[21:09] It could’ve fallen off anywhere. 天知道掉到哪里去了
[21:11] I was kind of wild back then. 那时候我有点野
[21:13] Do you know where you might have lost it, 你知道可能是丢在哪里了吗
[21:15] or what you might have been doing? 或者当时你在做什么
[21:16] Dating most of the football team? 跟橄榄球队的很多人约会
[21:19] Eric went through the cheerleaders. 埃里克也跟很多啦啦队队员交往
[21:21] We were young, then. 我们都很年轻
[21:22] Did you ever date a guy named Tom Cooley? 你有跟一个叫汤姆·库里的家伙约会过吗
[21:26] No way. 不是吧
[21:27] I-I did date his best friend, for a week or two. 我倒是跟他最好的朋友约会了一两周
[21:31] Max Liston? 马克斯·里斯顿
[21:32] Quarterback. 是后卫
[21:34] Really got Eric thinking about me. 倒真的让埃里克开始在意我了
[21:37] You think… 你们觉得
[21:39] Tom is responsible for all those girls? 那些女孩的死跟他有关吗
[21:42] Did he kill them? 他杀了她们吗
[21:43] Well, that’s what we’re investigating. 我们正在调查此事
[21:46] Did you and Max ever hang out with Tom? 你和马克斯有没有和汤姆一起出去玩过
[21:48] Once. 就一次
[21:50] Max took me to a party at Tom Cooley’s ranch. 马克斯带我去了汤姆·库里农场的一场聚会
[21:53] High-class booze, beer in bottles… 高级酒 瓶装啤酒
[21:55] kind of a step up for me. 我也算开了点眼界
[21:57] Was that around the time that you lost the ring? 你是那时候弄丢戒指的吗
[22:01] Maybe. 可能吧
[22:02] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[22:03] If I knew where it went, it wouldn’t be lost. 如果我知道戒指去哪儿了就不会丢了
[22:07] Like I said, I only went out with Max a couple of times. 我说过 只跟马克斯约会了几次
[22:10] Anyone besides me need a refill on the coffee? 你们有谁需要再来点咖啡的吗
[22:12] No, no, I’m good, thanks. 不 不用了 谢谢
[22:16] She’s hiding something. 她有事瞒着我们
[22:17] Yeah. 是啊
[22:20] Look, her husband’s a cop, you know? 她丈夫是警察
[22:23] If Marla Louie is hiding something, 如果玛拉·路易有所隐瞒
[22:25] it could simply be something 可能就是一些她不愿意
[22:26] she doesn’t want her husband to know. 让她老公知道的事实
[22:28] And that would make you 也就意味着你的两条线索
[22:29] zero-for-two up there. 全部落空
[22:31] Is that your nice way of telling me 你这是在用委婉的方式告诉我
[22:33] that I shouldn’t have come up here 我不该未经你允许
[22:34] without getting your permission? 就跑来查案吗
[22:34] You shouldn’t have gone up, period. 没错 你就是不该去
[22:36] I mean, come on, what are you doing, Jules? 想想吧 你在做什么 朱尔斯
[22:39] Are you trying to kill your career? 你要自毁前程吗
[22:41] Marla Louie dated Tom Cooley’s best friend in high school, 玛拉·路易高中约会过汤姆·库里的铁哥们
[22:44] this guy named Max Liston, all right? 此人名叫马克斯·里斯顿
[22:47] I’m gonna send you a link. 我给你发个链接
[22:52] “Max Liston, small-time Seattle contractor, “马克斯·里斯顿 西雅图的小型承包商
[22:55] gets big break.” 拿下大项目”
[22:58] Cooley hired Liston to develop the family ranch.” 库里雇了里斯顿帮他开发家庭农场
[23:02] Not just to develop, 不止开发
[23:03] but to pave over eight graves. 还包括铺平8座坟墓
[23:06] If I wanted to dig up 如果我要挖出8具尸体
[23:07] eight bodies in Seattle and rebury them in Nevada, 再将其重埋于内华达州
[23:11] I’d would definitely negotiate with my contractor best buddy. 我肯定会和我最铁的承包商哥们商量
[23:15] Can we prove any of this? 能弄到证据吗
[23:16] Well, here’s where I go 1-for-3. 我现在是三条线索得其一
[23:18] Max Liston became an instant millionaire, 马克斯·里斯顿一夜暴富后
[23:21] and he retired to the Virgin Islands. 金盆洗手去了维京群岛
[23:22] Hey, don’t even think about taking an island cruise. 你可别打上岛调查的主意
[23:26] Well, you don’t have to worry. 你不必担心
[23:27] Even I couldn’t get this guy to talk. 我也没能耐让这家伙开口了
[23:29] So Max Liston gets a truckload of money 就是说马克斯·里斯顿赚了大钱
[23:32] and dies three weeks later. 却在三周之后死去
[23:34] I’d be interested to know what Tom Cooley was doing 我非常好奇马克斯潜水溺亡时
[23:36] while Max was flunking scuba diving. 汤姆·库里在做什么
[23:39] Boss, you might want to turn on the TV. 老大 你可能得开电视看看了
[23:42] Really? Okay. 是吗 好的
[23:47] Today I’ve come to Las Vegas to offer a reward 今天我来到拉斯维加斯
[23:50] of $100,000 for information 悬赏十万美元寻找
[23:52] leading to the arrest and conviction 杀害珍妮特·沃伦
[23:54] of the killer of Janet Warren. 凶手的线索
[23:57] In the last 24 hours, Las Vegas PD has confirmed 先前24小时 拉斯维加斯警方宣布确认
[24:00] the bodies of Janet Warren and seven other young women were 珍妮特·沃伦和另外7名未知女子的尸体
[24:03] recovered from a mass grave 200 miles from here. 发现于距此地二百英里外的巨型坟墓
[24:06] Two years ago, a chance meeting with Janet 两年前 我与珍妮特在一家公共餐厅见面
[24:09] at a public restaurant on the last night of her life, 那是她生前最后一夜
[24:13] turned my life into a nightmare. 也是我人生噩梦的开始
[24:16] Look at that. 看呐
[24:17] He’s making this about himself. Now he’s the victim. 他在拿自己做文章 现在他倒成了受害者
[24:20] …my reputation destroyed. 我声名毁尽
[24:22] I have been pursued with a vengeance 还被一位头脑发热的犯罪现场调查员
[24:25] by an overzealous CSI who has 以复仇之名追扰
[24:27] had no regard whatsoever for the evidence. 而她完全没有任何证据
[24:30] Jules, you mind putting down the coffee mug? 朱尔斯 你能先放下咖啡杯吗
[24:32] Can you believe this?! 你不觉得这简直不可理喻吗
[24:33] …cost her her job… 她的做法不过让她失业
[24:37] but it cost me everything. 却令我失去了一切
[24:40] The killer of Janet Warren is still out there. 杀害珍妮特·沃伦的凶手仍逍遥法外
[24:42] Let’s all of us work together to get him. 请大家齐心协力抓住他吧
[24:45] Scumbag! He’s playing games with us. 卑鄙小人 他在耍我们
[24:47] He thinks we’re too stupid to catch him. 他认为我们愚蠢至极 抓不到他
[24:49] No! Not the TV! 别 别砸电视啊
[24:51] It’s my TV. I paid for it. 那是我的电视 我付的钱
[24:58] What you got? 有何发现
[25:00] Okay, well, this is where we found the bodies. 我们在此处发现了尸体
[25:03] It’s federal land that was taken from a private party 这是一块从私人处征得的
[25:06] by eminent domain. 联邦土地
[25:07] It was part of a big government land grab in the ’90s. 是九十年代政府大幅征地的一个部分
[25:10] A “Covenant of Appurtenant.” What the hell’s that? 一种”附属契约” 什么鬼玩意儿
[25:12] It’s a lawyer’s way of saying 是一种律师针对
[25:14] that land can never be developed. “永不可开发土地”的说法
[25:16] Good place to bury a body. 藏埋尸体的好地方啊
[25:18] No one’s ever digging it up. 永远不会有人来挖
[25:20] Who was the previous owner? 此处先前归谁所有
[25:22] It was buried under layers of straw corporations, 在不少公司手上辗转过
[25:24] but the law firm that handled the deal was 但处理这笔交易的律所却是
[25:27] Denton, Rutman and Schmidt. “登顿 拉特曼和施密特”律师事务所
[25:29] Whoa. Now, they are the biggest 那可是西雅图最大的一家
[25:32] real estate firm in Seattle. Really? 房地产律所啊 是吗
[25:34] Tom Cooley’s family made all their money in real estate. 汤姆·库里家族全靠房地产赚的钱
[25:37] So that could’ve been Cooley land. 因此可能曾是库里家的土地
[25:39] If it was, that would be enough to compel his DNA. 若真是 就有充分理由去采集他的DNA
[25:42] Yes, sir, it would. 是的 无比充分
[25:45] My client will not be offering up his DNA. 我的当事人不愿提供DNA采集
[25:47] We both know that particular glass is off the table. 你也清楚这一点根本不容交涉
[25:50] How is CSI Finlay? 现场调查员芬恩利还好吗
[25:53] She’s terrific. 人家好得很
[25:54] Mr. Pearson, if your client wants to be so helpful, 皮尔森先生 如果你的当事人愿意帮忙
[25:56] what the hell’s he doing hanging out in the hall? 那他还在墙边晃悠个什么
[25:58] He’s just waiting for me 他只是在等我
[25:59] to make sure his rights will be protected. 确保他被合法询问而已
[26:00] This isn’t Guantanamo. 这儿又不是关塔那摩[位于古巴的美国军事监狱]
[26:02] Okay. 好吧
[26:04] Tom? 汤姆
[26:07] Captain Jim Brass, Tom Cooley. 这位是吉姆·布拉斯队长 这是汤姆·库里
[26:10] Pleasure to meet you, Captain. 很高兴见到你 队长
[26:13] Sit down. 坐吧
[26:15] Now, Seattle PD was investigating you 西雅图警方曾因怀疑你
[26:17] as a suspect in the murder of Janet Warren. 谋杀珍妮特·沃伦而调查过你
[26:20] Here in Las Vegas, 如今在拉斯维加斯
[26:21] I’m making you the prime suspect 我将你定为头号犯罪嫌疑人
[26:23] in the murder of Stephanie Hollinger. 罪行为谋杀斯蒂芬妮·霍林格
[26:26] Sunshine Vanletti, five Jane Does and Janet Warren. 尚肖·温勒蒂 5名未知女性以及珍妮特·沃伦
[26:29] Well, this is no way to start a relationship, Jim. 这可不是个友好的开端啊 吉姆
[26:32] Captain Brass, we came here… 布拉斯队长 我们来这里
[26:33] I’ve had a crash course in the legal system 过去几年内 我学习过
[26:35] in the last couple years. 法制系统的相关知识
[26:37] You can’t arrest me just because you don’t like me. 你不能因为不喜欢我而逮捕我
[26:40] If I could arrest you, you’d already be in a holding cell. 如果我能逮捕你 你已经进拘留所了
[26:45] Now, the victims we’ve identified so far 目前我们确认过身份的死者
[26:47] were all last seen a few blocks from your office. 都在你办公室不远处出现过
[26:50] Heart of downtown Seattle. 西雅图中心城区
[26:51] Population half a million. 五十万人口数
[26:52] And the evidence suggests that 证据显示
[26:53] the bodies were buried in Seattle, 尸体先埋于西雅图
[26:55] then reburied here in Nevada. 之后才重埋于内华达州
[26:56] Now, that requires logistics. 尸体转移需要装备支持
[26:58] I mean like a dump truck and a backhoe. 装卸卡车和挖土机之类的
[27:02] It’s a shame about your friend Max Liston. 可怜了你那个叫马克斯·里斯顿的朋友
[27:04] We understand he did a lot of construction work for you. 我们了解过他替你做了不少工程
[27:06] Max was a dear friend and a good man. 马克斯是我的好朋友 人也不错
[27:09] If you’re suggesting… 如果你是在暗示
[27:10] I’m not suggesting anything. 我什么也没暗示
[27:12] But what I don’t get is, 但令我不解的是
[27:14] why did you rebury them 1,200 miles from home? 为什么要重埋于离家1200英里处
[27:19] What happened in Seattle? 西雅图发生了什么变故
[27:19] CSI Finlay put your feet too close to the fire? 现场调查员芬恩利的查案把你逼入绝境了
[27:22] – You had to get out of state? – Okay, that’s it. -你不得不逃离那里 -好了 够了
[27:23] Captain, we’re done here. 队长 我们谈完了
[27:25] These unsubstantiated accusations, 这些未经证实的指控
[27:27] they’re bordering on slander. 我们是可以告你诽谤的
[27:28] And I was just getting started. 我才渐入佳境呢
[27:30] We’re staying at the Mediterranean, 我们会待在地中海酒店
[27:31] if there’s anything else we can do. 有事再说
[27:33] Mr. Cooley, thank you for coming in, 库里先生 感谢你前来配合
[27:35] but don’t leave Las Vegas. 但别离开拉斯维加斯
[28:11] What the hell…? 你来搞什么…
[28:12] Ah, single malt. 纯麦威士忌
[28:14] One bottle down, one to go. Nice. 喝光一瓶 还要喝一瓶 不错
[28:20] Hey, could you give me your glass when you’re done? 喝完了把酒杯给我行吗
[28:22] I was hoping I’d see you. 我正想见你呢
[28:26] How about a drink? 喝一杯怎么样
[28:27] Yeah, that’s how it all starts, huh? 罪案就是这么开始的吧
[28:31] Some blonde catches your eye. 你盯上了金发美女
[28:33] Young, athletic, looking for a good time. 年轻 活力四射 想找乐子的那种
[28:37] And you buy her a drink. 你请她喝一杯
[28:38] Hell, maybe three. 三杯也说不定
[28:40] And you add a little sweetener; a little flunitrazepam. 给她们点甜头吃 再下点安眠药
[28:44] Must be hard for a guy like you to sleep at night. 你这种人肯定夜夜辗转难眠吧
[28:49] You spend a lot of time thinking about me. 你花了好多时间惦记我
[28:52] I’m flattered. 实在受宠若惊
[28:53] I’m just getting started. 这只是个开始
[28:54] Just like you, I don’t want the party to end. 和你一样 我也希望派对永不结束
[28:57] So what happens next, huh? 接下去该干嘛了呢
[28:59] You say say something like, uh… 你通常会说
[29:02] “Hey, baby, just a short drive to my big fancy ranch”” “宝贝 我载你去见识一下我的大农场”
[29:09] And then, in her car, 然后在车里
[29:12] you get the sex part out of the way 你就赶紧睡了她们
[29:14] because you can’t wait to get home 因为你等不及回家以后
[29:17] and get your hands around their necks. 好亲手掐死她们
[29:22] I am your type, aren’t I? 我是你喜欢的类型吧
[29:25] Five-foot four, blonde… 一米六五的个头 金色头发
[29:28] I’m looking for a good time. 想找个地方玩一场
[29:31] But I don’t expect much from you in bed… 不过我对你的床上功夫不抱希望
[29:35] ’cause you’re inadequate. 因为你不够格
[29:39] Is that your trigger? 勾起你的欲望了吗
[29:41] How do you know I’m not gonna kill you, hmm? 你怎么知道我不会杀了你
[29:45] That’s what makes it so exciting. 这样才兴奋啊
[30:00] Hey, Jim. 嗨 吉姆
[30:03] Uh, she should be here in a few minutes. 她应该快到实验室了
[30:04] Landed about an hour ago. 一个小时前飞到的
[30:06] Why? What’s up? 怎么了
[30:11] Okay, I’ll be right there. 好的 我马上到
[30:19] I just got a 419 at the Mediterranean. 我刚接到一起凶杀案 在地中海酒店
[30:21] Sounds like Tom Cooley just committed suicide, 汤姆·库里刚刚自杀了
[30:24] sometime in the last couple hours. 死亡时间在几个小时以内
[30:27] Try in the last 30 minutes. 可以缩小到半个小时了
[30:32] Look, I know you’re angry. 我知道你很生气
[30:34] I know you think I let you down. 觉得我让你失望了
[30:35] But I’m not the same person I was two years ago. 但我已经不是两年前那个我了
[30:37] So you weren’t in Cooley’s suite? 所以你没去库里的房间吗
[30:39] I can explain. 我可以解释
[30:41] But Dad, the soda machine stole my dollar. 可是爸爸 饮料机把我的钱吃了
[30:45] It’s Vegas, kiddo. 小子 这就是维加斯
[30:46] Stick to the table games. 盯着赌桌就行了
[30:47] Internal Affairs is gonna ask me questions. 内务处会调查这件事情
[30:49] So you be very careful what you say. 你说话最好注意一点
[30:51] I’m not gonna lie for you. Let’s go. 我不会帮你撒谎的
[30:53] Mr. Pearson, this officer’s gonna accompany you 皮尔森先生 这位警官会
[30:55] to the police station, take your statement. 陪你去警局录口供
[30:57] Yeah, of course. 没问题
[30:59] I can’t even begin to understand this. 我完全想不明白这件事了
[31:01] What do we got? 目前情况如何
[31:02] Gavin Pearson, 那是加文·皮尔森
[31:04] Tom Cooley’s lawyer. 汤姆·库里的律师
[31:06] Supposed to meet Cooley at the bar. 和库里约好在酒吧见
[31:07] Cooley was a no-show. 可库里没来
[31:08] He came up here looking for him. 他就上来找他了
[31:10] Banging the door, there was no response, 敲了很久的门都没人应
[31:11] so he called hotel security, and they cut their way in. 他就叫了酒店保安 破门而入
[31:14] Can I get a little help here? 可以帮我开一下门吗
[31:15] Yeah. Charles, keep your eye on him. 可以 查尔斯 跟着他
[31:17] – You mind? – No, go ahead. -我进去看看 -去吧
[31:19] No, no, hold on. 你等等
[31:22] So, a room service waiter gave a statement on the record 有个服务生在接受询问时声称
[31:26] that said he saw an angry blonde woman 保安到达半个小时之前
[31:28] with police credentials and a service pistol 有一位带着警徽和手枪的金发女士
[31:31] banging on the door of Cooley’s suite 气冲冲地过来
[31:32] a half an hour before Security arrived. 猛敲库里房间的门
[31:34] Now tell me that isn’t you. 告诉我那不是你
[31:39] Stay here– I’m gonna need to take your statement. 待在这别走 我需要你的口供
[31:42] You know, this isn’t just your job on the line. 这威胁的不只是你的工作
[31:50] Unusual way to hang yourself. 极不寻常的上吊方式
[31:53] Usually, you find them hanging 通常死者不都吊死在
[31:54] from the sprinkler head or a curtain rod. 莲蓬头或者窗帘杆上吗
[31:58] As long as the hang point’s longer than your torso… 只要上吊的地方比你的躯干高
[32:02] that’s all it takes. 就行了
[32:08] Are we gonna find your fingerprints 我们会在其中一个杯子上
[32:10] on one of these glasses? 找到你的指纹吗
[32:11] Flunitrazepam. This is the drug 氟硝安定 正是亨利
[32:13] that Henry’s finding in all his victims. 在所有死者体内发现的药物
[32:17] Both of the doors were locked from the inside. 两扇门都从里面锁上了
[32:19] That works in your favor. 帮了你大忙
[32:20] A narcissist does not hold a press conference 他这种自恋狂是不可能刚开完发布会
[32:23] and then, a few hours later, kill himself. 没几个小时 就自杀了结的
[32:26] Are you sure that’s the argument you want to make? 你确定要在你的口供上写这些吗
[32:28] Yeah. It’s a homicide. 是的 这是谋杀
[32:29] And we need to find out who did it. 我们得找出凶手是谁
[32:31] Well, whatever happened here, 不管怎么样
[32:32] you’re finally gonna get your DNA sample. 你终于可以拿到他的DNA样品了
[32:41] If I were Janet Warren’s mother, 如果我是珍妮特·沃伦的妈妈
[32:44] I’d feel cheated. 我会觉得被耍了
[32:45] I’d want to face this guy down in court, 我希望能和他对薄公堂
[32:47] tell the world what he did, 把他的罪行公诸于世
[32:48] and watch him be punished for his crimes. 看着他为自己的错接受惩罚
[32:50] Well, not in this lifetime. 这辈子是不可能了
[32:52] So what are you thinking for C.O.D.? 你觉得死因是什么
[32:55] Asphyxiation due to ligature strangulation. 绳索绞杀导致的窒息
[32:58] Suicide versus homicide, still undetermined. 至于是自杀还是他杀 还无法确定
[33:01] Henry found flunitrazepam, 亨利在他体内发现了氟硝安定
[33:03] 50 micrograms per milliliter. 每毫升血液中含有50微克
[33:05] BAC was point two-one. 血液酒精含量为0.21
[33:07] Alcohol three times the legal level, 酒精含量是醉酒的三倍
[33:09] plus a heavy sedative. 再加上大量的镇静剂
[33:11] Finn said he was wasted. 芬恩说他是被杀的
[33:12] And tying a knot requires a certain dexterity. 系扣子需要手脚灵活
[33:15] Think he could accomplish that? 你觉得当时他能做得到吗
[33:16] Eh, maybe, maybe not. 也许可以 也许不能
[33:18] Mr. Cooley here had a fatty liver. 库里先生有脂肪肝
[33:20] He was a boozer. 他嗜酒如命
[33:22] And most likely, he built up a tolerance. 很有可能已经千杯不醉
[33:24] Okay, until we’re certain, 好吧 在我们确定之前
[33:26] we’re treating this as a homicide. 就当做谋杀案来对待
[33:27] I got Cooley’s DNA results. 我拿到库里的DNA检查结果了
[33:29] Out of my autopsy 在你排除嫌疑之前
[33:31] until you’ve been cleared as a suspect, okay? 不要进入我的验尸间 好吗
[33:38] Did you give your statement to Brass yet? 你找布拉斯录口供了吗
[33:40] I’m waiting for his call. 还在等他的电话
[33:42] Cooley’s DNA matches the semen we found 库里的DNA和我们两年前在
[33:45] in Janet Warren’s car two years ago. 珍妮特·沃伦的车上发现的精子相匹配
[33:47] Okay, it’s official. 好的 可以正式公布
[33:48] He killed Janet. 是他杀了珍妮特
[33:50] That solves one murder. 这件谋杀案算是解决了
[33:51] Yeah, how about all eight. 所有八件案子都结了
[33:53] This guy has been murdering women 过去的二十年
[33:54] for the last 20 years. 他都在谋杀女性
[33:55] I don’t think he suddenly 他不可能突然
[33:57] grew a conscience and committed suicide. 良心发现 自杀了结
[33:59] So what’s the motive for murdering him, then? 那谋杀他的动机是什么呢
[34:02] Cooley’s not the type to get his hands dirty. 库里通常不会亲自动手
[34:04] We believe that he had help moving the bodies. 我们知道有人帮他移动了尸体
[34:07] Max Liston. 马克斯·里斯顿
[34:08] But he drowned. 可他淹死了
[34:09] He’s out. 可以排除
[34:10] Cooley’s got another best friend. 库里还有一个好朋友
[34:13] So, Cooley goes down, his best friend would go down. 如果库里被抓 他也会受牵连
[34:16] Cooley’s dead, case closed. 如果他死了 这个案子到此为止
[34:19] So, who is it? 那他是谁呢
[34:21] I don’t know. 我不知道
[34:22] But I think I know someone who might. 但我想有人可能会知道
[34:24] You call me. 随时保持联系
[34:31] Look, I’m sorry that you wasted a trip, 不好意思让你们白跑一趟
[34:34] but I already told you everything I remember. 我已经把我记得的全部告诉你了
[34:38] Well, you must know by now that Tom Cooley is dead. 你要知道汤姆·库里已经死了
[34:40] He can’t hurt you anymore. 他不会再伤害你了
[34:42] Who said he ever hurt me? 谁说他伤害过我
[34:43] Marla, listen to me. 玛拉 听我说
[34:45] Okay, I was kind of a wild girl in high school, too. 高中时期 我也是个很野的女孩子
[34:48] Girl with a reputation– 是学校里的风云人物
[34:49] she gets invited to a lot of parties. 应邀参加了很多派对
[34:52] And sometimes, those parties 有时候 那些派对
[34:53] would just be me and a couple other guys. 只有我和几个男的参加
[34:57] You know what I’m saying? 你明白我意思吧
[34:59] Expectations of my boyfriend of the weekend 周末等着我男友
[35:02] and those other guys. 同时还和别的男的鬼混
[35:06] There are eight girls dead. 有八个女孩死了
[35:09] You are so lucky to be alive. 你很幸运 活了下来
[35:11] Marla, you’ve got three kids. 玛拉 你已经有了三个孩子
[35:13] What if something happened to one of them? 要是他们出了事你会怎样
[35:14] Wouldn’t you want the person who knew the truth to come forward? 你难道不希望知情者站出来吗
[35:17] The bastard’s dead. 那个混蛋已经死了
[35:18] What difference does it make now, anyway? 说不说又有什么分别
[35:19] Somebody helped him cover it all up. 有人帮他掩盖真相
[35:22] Probably the same guy who killed him. 也许就是杀害他的凶手
[35:23] And that guy deserves to be punished. 那个人也应该受到惩罚
[35:33] Eric doesn’t know about that night. 埃里克对那晚一无所知
[35:36] I didn’t want to lose him. 我那时不想失去他
[35:37] I don’t want to lose him. 现在也不想失去他
[35:38] This is just the three of us talking. 只有我们三个人知情
[35:40] Marla, you’re the only one who can speak for those eight girls. 玛拉 只有你能帮那八个女孩找出凶手了
[35:50] You were right, about the party. 关于派对的事 你猜得没错
[35:53] It was just me and three horny boys. 只有我和三个欲火难耐的男孩儿
[35:57] Max, Gavin… 马克斯 加文
[35:59] Gavin? 加文
[36:01] Gavin Pearson? 加文·皮尔森吗
[36:02] Yeah, the tagalong. 没错 那个跟屁虫
[36:05] And Tom Cooley. 还有汤姆·库里
[36:10] Cheers. 干杯
[36:12] Back then, I didn’t know how to say no. 那时我不懂拒绝
[36:14] You know, I could usually hold my booze, 平时我都不会多喝
[36:16] but that night, I blacked out, 可那晚 我喝蒙了
[36:18] and I woke up in the bottom of a hole. 我醒来的时候躺在一个坑底
[36:21] She’s moving. 她动了
[36:21] Bastards were burying me. 那几个王八蛋想埋了我
[36:23] I didn’t tell you to stop! 没叫你们停下来
[36:30] What are you doing? 你想干嘛
[36:33] Town whore! 臭婊子
[36:34] No one’s gonna believe you, anyway! 反正没人会相信你的
[36:36] He was right. 他说的没错
[36:38] The Cooleys owned the town. 整个小镇都是库里家族的
[36:40] No one would’ve believed me. 没人会相信我的
[36:41] And even if they did, Tom was untouchable. 即使相信 也没人敢动他
[36:45] What about Max and Gavin? 马克斯和加文呢
[36:47] They never spoke to me again. 他们再没跟我说过话
[36:49] Marla, you should know that you probably 玛拉 你该知道也许
[36:51] did not pass out just from booze. 你不是喝酒喝蒙了
[36:54] Cooley liked to roofie his victims. 库里会给受害者下药
[37:01] Did he rape you? 他强奸你了吗
[37:06] We know Cooley was still alive at 9:40. 我们知道库里9点40分还活着
[37:08] That’s when 那会儿
[37:09] room service delivered his second bottle of Scotch. 客房服务给他送了第二瓶苏格兰威士忌
[37:12] Waiter passed Finn in the hallway as he was leaving, 侍者离开的时候在走廊里碰到了芬恩
[37:14] and we picked her up on hotel surveillance 我们在酒店监控里看到
[37:16] as she got back down the elevator at 9:47. 她9点47分的时候坐电梯下了楼
[37:19] Presumably, Cooley was still breathing. 库里那会儿应该还活着
[37:22] What about Pearson? 皮尔森呢
[37:24] He was down at the bar until 10:18. 他在楼下酒吧待到了10点18分
[37:26] Surveillance picked him up in the casino, 监控拍到他在赌场里
[37:28] clocked him getting into the elevator at 10:20. 10点20分的时候他进了电梯
[37:31] Pearson then entered his room at 10:21. 然后皮尔森在10点21分进了他的房间
[37:34] He called Cooley– no answer. 他打电话给库里 没人接
[37:36] Called him again at 10:24, 10点24分又打了一次
[37:38] at which point he called hotel security. 那时候他叫了酒店保安
[37:40] So Pearson had a window of three minutes to kill Cooley. 就是说皮尔森有三分钟的间隙杀掉库里
[37:44] Takes at least 20 minutes 药物被胃吸收
[37:45] for drugs to be absorbed from the stomach. 至少要二十分钟
[37:48] Pearson admitted he had drinks with Cooley 皮尔森承认之前
[37:51] up in the room earlier. 他和库里一起在房间喝过酒
[37:53] So that gave him access to the man’s Scotch and his drugs. 那他就有机会碰那家伙的酒和药了
[38:04] Plenty of time for them to kick in. 有大把时间等它们被充分吸收
[38:07] Cooley would’ve been passed out 皮尔森回楼上来的时候
[38:09] by the time Pearson came back upstairs. 库里应该已经晕过去了
[38:11] So all Pearson had to do was string him up 所以皮尔森就只要把他吊起来
[38:14] and let gravity do the rest. 然后让重力起作用就行了
[38:20] I’m with you, Sherlock, but there’s only one problem. 我赞同 大侦探 但只有一个问题
[38:24] Both doors to the room were locked. 房间里的两扇门都被锁上了
[38:26] From the inside. 而且是从里面锁的
[38:28] So how did the killer get out of the room? 那凶手是如何出房间的呢
[38:32] Same way he got in. 怎么进来的就怎么出去
[38:37] After Cooley’s death, Pearson’s key card stopped working. 库里死后 皮尔森的门卡不起作用了
[38:46] Need a little help here. 可以帮我开一下门吗
[38:47] Is that significant? 很重要吗
[38:49] I mean, aren’t those things always getting demagnetized? 那些东西不是常会消磁吗
[38:51] Yeah, you’re absolutely right. 是啊 完全正确
[38:54] But, Dad, the soda machine stole my dollar. 可是爸爸 饮料机把我的钱吃了
[38:57] That’s Vegas, kiddo. 小子 这就是维加斯
[38:58] Stick to the table games. 盯着赌桌就行了
[39:12] “Out of order.” 故障中
[39:13] I’m sure you can get a soda on another floor. 你肯定能在别的楼层买到汽水
[39:32] It’s a magnet. How’d you know…? 是块磁铁 你怎么知道
[39:34] Pearson’s key card got demagnetized, right? 皮尔森的门卡被消磁了 对吧
[39:37] Kid lost his money in the soda machine. 那孩子的钱被饮料机吞了
[39:39] Okay, so how does that help Pearson kill Cooley? 可这和皮尔森杀死库里有什么关系
[39:43] Pearson got into the room using this magnet. 皮尔森利用这块磁铁进了房间
[39:57] Got out the same way. 再用这方法出来
[40:00] Then he probably pocketed the magnet. 然后他很可能把磁铁放口袋里了
[40:02] That’s when he wiped out his key card. 结果他的门卡被消磁了
[40:04] He’s a lawyer, 他是个律师
[40:04] so he knows he can’t get caught with it. 所以他知道自己不能被逮到有这玩意儿
[40:06] So he sticks it to the back of the soda machine, 所以他把它吸在了饮料机后面
[40:08] and fries the circuit board. 结果把线路板弄坏了
[40:10] Guess we’re lucky he didn’t stick it behind the ice machine. 幸好他没把它吸在制冰机后面
[40:12] We would never have known. 否则我们永远都不会知道了
[40:15] You killed your best friend. 你杀了你最好的朋友
[40:18] And your biggest client. 还是你最大的客户
[40:21] Well, you know how this works. 你知道规矩的
[40:24] If you cooperate, things can go easier. 坦白从宽 抗拒从严
[40:28] Now, I have eight victims. 我们有八个受害人
[40:31] Four Jane Does. 四个没有名字
[40:37] I need names. 告诉我名字
[40:45] Sarah Jones. 萨拉·琼斯
[40:47] Tiffany Alcott. 蒂芙尼·奥尔科特
[40:51] Jennifer Sutterman. 詹妮弗·萨特曼
[40:55] Kinley Summer. 金莉·苏默
[41:04] I have met a lot of people searching for 过去这两年 我见了许多
[41:07] missing loved ones over these past two years. 寻找失踪亲人的人
[41:10] Parents who are willing to do anything 那些为了找回孩子 寻找答案
[41:12] to bring their babies home, 愿意付出一切的
[41:14] searching for answers. 父母
[41:16] But I was lucky. I had you. 我很幸运 遇到了你
[41:19] And you wanted to find Janet as badly as I did. 你和我一样迫切希望找到珍妮特
[41:23] I only wish that I could have brought her home to you. 我真希望能把她带回家
[41:27] You did. 你做到了
[41:45] You should feel good right now. 此刻你心情应该不错吧
[41:47] Yeah. 是的
[41:49] Two years, two jobs, one marriage. 代价是两年 两份工作 一次婚姻
[41:53] But I got him. 可我抓到了他
[41:54] Yeah, most people would’ve given up. 没错 大多数人早就放弃了
[41:57] I’m sorry that I sometimes go too far. 很抱歉我有时太过分了
[42:00] I’m really working on that side of my personality. 那方面我真的想办法在改了
[42:05] Thanks for sticking by me. 谢谢你支持我
[42:08] You’re welcome. 不客气
[42:11] You miss me, don’t you? 你想我了 对吧
[42:15] Sometimes. 有时候会
[42:16] Sometimes I miss you. 有时候我也想你
[42:25] All right, you ready to get to the airport? 好了 准备好去机场了吗
[42:28] There’s a flight in the morning. 明早也有航班
犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第13季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第13季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme