时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Pass it, there you go. | 传球 这就对了 |
[00:06] | Get it in. | 上篮 |
[00:07] | Now get back, hustle back. | 往回跑 回防 |
[00:08] | Russell, hustle. | 罗素 回防 |
[00:10] | Pass the ball, get rid of it. | 传球 甩掉他 |
[00:14] | There you go. | 对了 |
[00:15] | “D” Up. | 快防他 |
[00:18] | Nicely done. | 扣得好 |
[00:19] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[00:22] | Use your feet, Russell, use your feet. | 多移动 罗素 多移动 |
[00:24] | Stay low… | 身体放低 |
[00:25] | Stay low! | 身体放低 |
[00:26] | Don’t reach! | 别打手 |
[00:28] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[00:30] | I’m playing “D,” Coach. | 我在防守啊 教练 |
[00:31] | Try doing it like you’re not in high school. | 别跟个高中生一样打球 |
[00:33] | – Coach… – You shut up. | -教练 -你给我闭嘴 |
[00:37] | You sit your ass down. | 你给我坐那边歇着去 |
[00:38] | What, are you serious? | 什么 认真的 |
[00:40] | You gonna cry like a little bitch, huh? | 你打算像小女生一样抹眼泪吗 |
[00:43] | Get the hell off my damn court. | 离开我的球场 |
[00:45] | Hey, Charlie, Charlie. | 查理 查理 |
[00:46] | You want to ride the bench | 你想剩余赛季 |
[00:47] | for the rest of the season, Russell? | 都坐冷板凳吗 罗素 |
[00:55] | Tell Austin this is a closed practice. | 告诉奥斯汀这是封闭训练 |
[00:57] | He’s the president of the university | 他是学校的校长 |
[00:59] | and he’s sitting next to the guy | 他旁边坐的那个人 |
[01:00] | whose name is on this gym. | 整个体育馆都是以他命名的 |
[01:02] | It’s not his gym… it’s mine. | 不是他的体育馆 是我的 |
[01:05] | Kick ’em both out. | 把他俩都赶出去 |
[01:07] | Now. | 快去 |
[01:31] | Oh, look at that. | 看看 |
[01:33] | I’m so glad you’re home. | 真高兴你回来了 |
[01:36] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[01:40] | No more bacon. | 不用再吃培根了 |
[01:41] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[01:43] | Oh, please, you think I don’t know | 算了吧 你以为我不知道 |
[01:44] | what you do when I’m not here? | 我不在时你怎么过的吗 |
[01:46] | I always said you were a better detective than me. | 我就说你比我更适合当侦探 |
[01:49] | Oh, I think Charlie has a girlfriend. | 我觉得查理有女朋友了 |
[01:52] | What’s your evidence? | 证据呢 |
[01:54] | Laundry. | 洗衣机 |
[01:55] | He’s bought new clothes, | 他买了新衣服 |
[01:57] | and they’re not the kind you play basketball in. | 而且不是那种打篮球的衣服 |
[01:59] | They’re the kind you… | 是那种… |
[02:00] | wear to impress someone. | 用来吸引他人的 |
[02:01] | And I saw him washing his car. | 我还看到他在洗车 |
[02:03] | Oh, dear Lord, must be serious. | 上帝 肯定是认真的 |
[02:07] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[02:08] | Yeah, Jim, what’s up? | 吉姆 怎么了 |
[02:12] | And I’m gonna want to talk to the maintenance guy… | 我要和负责维护的人聊聊 |
[02:14] | Yeah, I’ll walk over there with you. | 我和你一起过去 |
[02:18] | So the janitor found him around 8:00 a.M. | 清洁工早上八点左右发现他的 |
[02:22] | David, can I see him, please? | 大卫 我能看看他吗 |
[02:24] | Oh, yeah. | 当然 |
[02:28] | Tom Burns was a hell of a coach. | 汤姆・伯恩斯是篮球教练 |
[02:31] | He started recruiting Charlie in junior high. | 他中学的时候把查理招进篮球队 |
[02:35] | Charlie thought the world of him. | 查理非常崇拜他 |
[02:37] | He’s not the only one. | 很多孩子都很崇拜他 |
[02:38] | Well, my guys said they didn’t touch anything, | 我的人说他们没碰任何东西 |
[02:42] | so it’s all yours. | 交给你了 |
[02:55] | Liver temp? | 肝脏温度 |
[02:56] | Uh, 97 on the nose. | 刚好36度[摄氏] |
[02:58] | Warm water, naked body on cold tile. | 温水 裸体躺在冰冷的瓷砖上 |
[03:02] | If my math’s right, couldn’t be dead | 如果我计算正确 死亡时间 |
[03:04] | much more than about three hours. | 应该不会超过三小时 |
[03:05] | So that puts time of death around 5-5:15 A.M. | 那死亡时间在凌晨5点到5点15左右 |
[03:10] | Guy was an early riser. | 这家伙起得很早 |
[03:11] | Yeah, old habits die hard. | 没错 旧习难改 |
[03:13] | He used to play ball for West Point. | 他以前在西点军校打球 |
[03:15] | He still gets up at 4:00 in the morning, | 现在还是早上4点起床 |
[03:16] | jogs to the campus, works out, | 慢跑到学校 健身 |
[03:18] | then jumps in the pool for 30 laps. | 再跳进泳池里游30圈 |
[03:20] | Be enough to kill me. | 我肯定吃不消 |
[03:21] | Well, somebody gave the coach a little help. | 看来有人帮教练”热身”啊 |
[04:02] | So I talked to the janitor. | 我跟清洁工聊过了 |
[04:03] | Yeah? | 然后呢 |
[04:04] | Place was cleaned up and locked down by 1:00 a.M. | 他凌晨1点左右打扫干净 并上了锁 |
[04:07] | Coach Burns had a key. | 伯恩斯教练有钥匙 |
[04:08] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[04:09] | Okay, so Coach Burns finishes his workout | 伯恩斯教练健身完 |
[04:13] | and then he comes to take a shower. | 来这洗澡 |
[04:15] | Someone comes in | 有人进来 |
[04:17] | and hits him from behind. | 从背后袭击了他 |
[04:20] | First swing’s always for free, no blood. | 一般第一击不会出血 |
[04:24] | He goes down. | 教练倒下 |
[04:25] | Killer goes to town. | 凶手下了狠手 |
[04:29] | Elongated blood drops suggest | 拉长的血迹表明 |
[04:31] | that it was at a low angle and multiple blows. | 是小角度多次重击 |
[04:36] | There’s no sign of the murder weapon anywhere. | 周围没有发现凶器 |
[04:38] | Took it with him. | 凶手带走了 |
[04:39] | Looks like… | 看上去 |
[04:40] | someone tried to clean up | 有人做了清洁 |
[04:42] | to cover their tracks. | 想掩盖痕迹 |
[04:45] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[04:49] | Could you hit the lights? | 能把灯关了吗 |
[04:56] | Swipe marks. | 拖把的痕迹 |
[04:57] | Arcing suggests the killer backed out of the shower | 弧度表明凶手是从淋浴间后退着 |
[05:00] | into the locker room. | 进到更衣室里 |
[05:01] | Covering his tracks. | 为了掩盖他的痕迹 |
[05:04] | Then the cleanup stops, | 然后清洁痕迹就没有了 |
[05:06] | yeah, right about here. | 没错 就在这 |
[05:08] | – To the naked eye. – Hmm, not to ours. | -虽然裸眼看不到 -不过对我们无效 |
[05:11] | Shoe impressions. | 鞋印 |
[05:12] | Just the front half. | 只有前半部分 |
[05:17] | Heading towards the locker room exit. | 冲着更衣室出口 |
[05:21] | Spacing– only the balls of the feet. | 间距 只有脚掌大小 |
[05:25] | – Suggests running. – The other impressions– | -跑着走的 -另一组鞋印 |
[05:27] | also evenly spaced, heading towards the door. | 也是等间距的 冲着门那里 |
[05:30] | It’s an odd pattern. | 只有一行鞋印 |
[05:32] | Sport shoe, maybe cleats? | 运动鞋 也许是防滑鞋 |
[05:35] | We might be looking for more than one killer. | 可能有不止一名凶手 |
[05:46] | Oh, wrong room, I’m so sorry. | 走错屋了 对不起 |
[05:49] | Dad, what are you doing here? | 爸 你在这干什么 |
[05:54] | I would have called, but… | 我本想打电话的 但是… |
[05:55] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[05:57] | No, I’m sorry. | 不用 我才不好意思 |
[05:58] | You are Charlie’s dad, and I… | 你是查理的父亲 我… |
[06:01] | This is so not how I wanted us to meet. | 这可不是我想和您碰面的方式 |
[06:03] | Dad, this is Vanessa, my girlfriend. | 爸 这是Vanessa 我女朋友 |
[06:06] | Think I got that part. | 我猜到了 |
[06:08] | So, what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[06:11] | Charlie… Coach Burns is dead. | 查理 伯恩斯教练死了 |
[06:15] | He’s dead? | 他死了 |
[06:16] | Oh, my God. | 上帝 |
[06:17] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[06:19] | Actually, I’d like to talk to you in private about that | 我想和你单独聊聊 |
[06:22] | – if you don’t mind. – Not at all. | -如果你不介意的话 -当然 |
[06:23] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[06:26] | I’ll call you later, okay? | 我再打给你 |
[06:26] | Yeah. | 没问题 |
[06:30] | Charlie, coach was murdered. | 查理 教练是被谋杀的 |
[06:32] | What? | 什么 |
[06:34] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[06:39] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[06:42] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[06:44] | Do you know if any of the players had a beef with him? | 你知道有哪个队员和他有过节吗 |
[06:47] | All of us… at one point or another. | 我们都有 总有这样那样的问题 |
[06:51] | I mean, right or wrong, we all think | 不论对错 我们都觉得 |
[06:52] | we’re superstars going to the NBA. | 自己是NBA的未来之星 |
[06:54] | Egos get out of hand, | 不知不觉就自负起来 |
[06:56] | Coach slaps ’em down. | 教练让我们认清现实 |
[06:57] | Did he slap down anyone in particular? | 他特别帮哪位认清现实了吗 |
[07:00] | Yeah, but it wasn’t a player. | 是 不过不是球员 |
[07:03] | Last night, after practice, | 昨晚 练习结束后 |
[07:04] | I, I was in the shower, and I know it sounds weird, | 我在洗澡 我知道听上去有点怪 |
[07:08] | but I felt like, like someone was there. | 但我感觉有人在周围 |
[07:11] | I didn’t see them, but it was like they were | 我没看到别人 但感觉有人在 |
[07:12] | watching me, like, waiting for me to leave. | 盯着我 好像在等我离开 |
[07:15] | Okay, w-what’s this have to do with Coach? | 这和教练的事有什么关系 |
[07:17] | Well, after I left the gym, | 我离开体育馆后 |
[07:18] | I, I had to come back ’cause I left my dorm key, | 我又回去了 因为拉下了寝室钥匙 |
[07:22] | and that’s when I heard them arguing– | 我听到他们在争吵 |
[07:23] | Coach and Jack Oxford. | 教练和杰克・奥克斯伏德 |
[07:25] | Oxford– the, the deep pockets guy? | 奥克斯伏德 那个财大气粗的家伙 |
[07:28] | Yeah, Mr. Hedge Fund. | 是的 “对冲基金”先生 |
[07:29] | I put $8 million into this school, into this program. | 我投了800万给这个学校 给这个项目 |
[07:32] | I deserve some respect. | 我理应获得尊重 |
[07:34] | Respect is earned, not bought. | 尊重是靠挣的 不是买来的 |
[07:36] | I didn’t hear much, but, you know, | 我没听见多少 不过你知道 |
[07:38] | money, the team– | 钱 球队 |
[07:40] | the same crap they always argue about. | 他们总为这种事争吵 |
[07:43] | Okay, um, I got to get back. | 行 我得走了 |
[07:46] | Come here, buddy; come here. | 过来 儿子 抱一下 |
[07:51] | Oh, wait a minute now, | 对了 还有件事 |
[07:53] | the girlfriend– been going together long? | 你那女朋友 在一起多久了 |
[07:56] | A couple months. | 几个月了 |
[07:57] | Oh, thanks for sharing. | 感谢分享 |
[07:59] | Is she nice? | 她人好吗 |
[08:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:02] | Good. | 那就好 |
[08:03] | I’ll call you. | 我再打给你 |
[08:04] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[08:09] | Those are some pretty nasty head wounds there, Doc. | 头部那些伤可真重呀 医生 |
[08:11] | Victim was struck at least nine times | 死者的头部和面部 |
[08:13] | to the head and the face. | 至少受过九次重击 |
[08:15] | Fractured skull, nose, cheekbone. | 头骨 鼻子和面颊骨全部碎裂 |
[08:19] | And no defensive wounds. | 却没有自卫性伤害 |
[08:21] | Guy never had a chance. | 怕是根本没机会反击 |
[08:22] | Well, I found two different wound patterns– | 我找到了两种不同的伤口 |
[08:25] | one large and flat, | 一种伤口又大又平 |
[08:27] | the other small and triangular. | 另一种小而呈三角状 |
[08:29] | The large wounds have clean margins, | 大的伤口边缘分明 |
[08:31] | show signs of caving. | 呈窟窿状 |
[08:33] | The smaller ones are deeper and sharper. | 小的伤口则更深更尖锐 |
[08:35] | So two different weapons or | 那么是两件不同的凶器 |
[08:37] | one weapon used two different ways? | 还是同一件凶器两种不同使用方式 |
[08:39] | I can’t tell you, but what I can tell you is, | 这我不知道 但我能确定 |
[08:41] | our victim was no stranger to violence lately. | 死者近来屡遭暴力对待 |
[08:44] | What do you mean? | 为什么这么说 |
[08:45] | Well, his left nares had clotted blood | 他的左鼻孔有血块 |
[08:47] | from a recent antemortem injury. | 表明死前受过伤 |
[08:49] | So someone punched him in the nose | 所以说 有人在砸他脑袋前 |
[08:51] | before his head got caved in? | 还揍了他的鼻子 |
[08:53] | By several hours, I’d say. | 中间隔了好几个小时 |
[08:56] | I found injuries that even predate that. | 我还找到了时间更早的伤 |
[08:59] | Bruising. | 瘀青 |
[09:00] | How long ago do you think this was? | 你觉得这个是多久前造成的 |
[09:02] | Two or three days. | 两到三天 |
[09:04] | David found this when he was washing the body– | 大卫在清理尸体时发现了这个 |
[09:08] | a dried substance on the forehead. | 前额上的某种干了的物质 |
[09:10] | He took a swab, sent it off to DNA. | 他刮了下来 送去验DNA了 |
[09:13] | Circular, gravitational. | 圆形 有下坠痕迹 |
[09:15] | I can tell you what it looks like from here. | 我能告诉你这看上去像什么 |
[09:17] | I didn’t find any evidence of sexual assault. | 但我没发现任何性侵害的迹象 |
[09:20] | You know, sometimes a beating is just a beating. | 要知道 有时候打人就只是打人而已 |
[09:24] | Yeah, Burns and I got into it. | 没错 伯恩斯和我有过节 |
[09:25] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[09:26] | We had some things to discuss. | 我们有过些争论 |
[09:28] | Like what? | 关于什么 |
[09:30] | None of your business. | 不关你的事 |
[09:31] | You know, a witness at last night’s practice | 但是昨晚训练时的一位目击者 |
[09:33] | told us the coach had you and the university president | 告诉我们教练把你和校长 |
[09:36] | kicked out of the gym. | 赶出了体育馆 |
[09:38] | Your gym. | 你的体育馆 |
[09:39] | Damn right it’s my gym. | 对极了那是我的体育馆 |
[09:41] | That’d make me mad. | 换作我肯定恼火 |
[09:43] | Well, that’s the difference between you and me. | 这就是咱俩之间的区别了 |
[09:45] | I manage a hedge fund worth $9 billion. | 我管理着价值九十亿的对冲基金 |
[09:49] | This watch– probably worth more than you make in a year. | 这只表 可能你赚一年都买不起 |
[09:53] | I don’t get mad, Detective, | 我没那么容易就发火 警探 |
[09:55] | I get what I want. | 我只管赚自己的钱 |
[09:57] | And did you want Coach Burns dead | 你想要伯恩斯教练今早 |
[09:58] | in the shower– this morning– of your gym? | 在淋浴室遇害吗 在你的体育馆里 |
[10:02] | What’s the upside in that? | 那样有什么好处 |
[10:03] | All the millions of dollars I put into this program… | 我给这个项目投了上百万 |
[10:06] | Killing the head coach– | 杀掉球队教练 |
[10:07] | not exactly a shrewd business strategy. | 这种商业策略可不明智 |
[10:09] | What’s your point? | 你什么意思 |
[10:10] | When a naked basketball coach gets beaten to death | 一名一丝不挂的篮球队教练在淋浴室内 |
[10:13] | in the showers, it’s not a good thing. | 被暴打致死 这不是件好事 |
[10:17] | Your compassion is overwhelming. | 你的同情心真是泛滥 |
[10:19] | And so is your incompetence, | 你的无能也是一样 |
[10:20] | because every minute you spend in here with me | 因为你跟我在这耗的每一分钟 |
[10:23] | is a minute you could be out there | 原本都可以花在外面 |
[10:25] | looking for the guy that did this. | 捉拿真正的凶手 |
[10:28] | Why, look at that, I have to go. | 哎呀 看看时间 我得走了 |
[10:33] | Don’t go far. | 别走远了 |
[10:37] | Well, you were right, Madame Poirot, about our son. | 你猜对了 波罗大侦探 关于咱儿子的事[推理作家阿加莎・克里斯蒂笔下人物] |
[10:40] | I just met his girlfriend. | 我刚见到了他的女友 |
[10:43] | Charlie said you walked in on them. | 查理说你直接闯了进去 |
[10:44] | Did he? Yeah, yeah, I did. | 是吗 对对 我的确没打招呼 |
[10:47] | Remember, we were supposed to have dinner tonight. | 记得我们今晚是要一起吃晚餐的吗 |
[10:48] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:49] | I thought, with everything that’s going on, | 我以为 发生了这些事 |
[10:51] | maybe he’d reschedule. | 他也许会改期 |
[10:53] | I guess he has other things on his mind. | 我猜他有其他的打算 |
[10:55] | He asked me to set another place at the table. | 他让我在饭桌上多加一副碗筷 |
[10:58] | She’s a vegetarian. | 小女友是吃素的呢 |
[10:59] | Well, I guess she’ll fit right in, then, huh? | 那她一定能立马适应咱们家 |
[11:04] | 西城大学运动员所有 | |
[11:36] | DNA联合索引系统搜索 找到匹配结果 | |
[11:36] | 汤姆・伯恩斯 | |
[11:41] | Hey, Henry. | 你好 亨利 |
[11:42] | Hey, uh, bloody towels were a match to Coach Burns. | 你好 浴巾上的血跟伯恩斯教练是匹配的 |
[11:45] | Definitely what was used to clean up the crime scene. | 肯定就是用它来清理犯罪现场的 |
[11:47] | No more locker room laundry. | 别再扔给我他们的脏衣服了 |
[11:49] | I just went through three carts of dirty towels. | 我刚翻过三车的脏毛巾 |
[11:51] | This whole place smells like feet. | 这里整个一臭脚的味道 |
[11:53] | Now it is going to smell like something else. | 现在即将有些别的味道了 |
[11:57] | Give me the ruler. | 把尺子给我 |
[11:58] | And you might want to borrow some of Russell’s incense. | 也许你想找罗素借一下他的熏香 |
[12:01] | Pretty ripe. | 味道浓郁哦 |
[12:04] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[12:06] | That’s blood spatter. | 这是血迹 |
[12:07] | Medium velocity. | 中速喷溅的血迹 |
[12:09] | Well, that’s not from any kind of cleanup. | 这可不会是清理血迹造成的 |
[12:11] | Spatter like that only gets on someone one way. | 溅成这样只可能是一种原因 |
[12:15] | I think we have a suspect. | 看来我们有嫌疑人了 |
[12:17] | 费尔 | |
[12:21] | You really ought to do your own laundry, kid. | 你真该自己洗衣服的 孩子 |
[12:23] | We tested the blood on your jersey, T.J., | 我们化验了你球衣上的血迹 T.J. |
[12:26] | and it matches the coach. | 确定是教练的 |
[12:28] | It’s also the same as the blood that was on the towels | 跟凶手用来擦除脚印的毛巾上的 |
[12:30] | that were used to try to wipe up the killer’s footprints. | 血迹也是一致的 |
[12:32] | We know that Coach Burns kept a tight schedule, | 我们知道伯恩斯教练作息时间非常固定 |
[12:34] | predictable. | 极易掌握 |
[12:35] | Whoever killed him knew that. | 凶手肯定知道这一点 |
[12:36] | And knew their way around the gym. | 也十分熟悉体育馆的环境 |
[12:38] | Burns was a hard-ass, we all know that. | 伯恩斯非常严厉 这我们都知道 |
[12:41] | Maybe he got what was coming to him. | 也许他是自己引火烧身的 |
[12:43] | No. | 不是 |
[12:44] | I mean, yeah, Coach is tough. | 我是说 教练的确挺严的 |
[12:47] | I mean, sometimes that was hard, but… | 有时候很难熬 但是 |
[12:49] | I respected him. | 我很尊敬他 |
[12:51] | I’d never… | 我绝对不会 |
[12:54] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[12:56] | Charlie’s on the team; I’ve heard all the stories. | 查理也在队上 这些事我都听说过 |
[12:59] | But maybe there’s something that we don’t know about. | 但也许还有些事是我们不知道的 |
[13:02] | – Like what? – Well, whoever killed him | -还有什么事 -不管凶手是谁 |
[13:04] | had a lot of rage. | 那人都满是怒气 |
[13:07] | Beating a man naked in the shower… | 暴打一个正光着身子在淋浴的人 |
[13:09] | Whoa, whoa, whoa… whoa, wait a minute. | 等等 等一下 |
[13:11] | If you’re suggesting what I think you are, n-no way. | 如果我没会错你的意的话 不可能 |
[13:14] | Coach wasn’t like that. | 教练不是那样的人 |
[13:16] | And I wasn’t anywhere near the gym this morning. | 而且今早我也不在体育馆周围 |
[13:18] | How do you explain the blood on your jersey? | 那你如何解释你球衣上的血迹 |
[13:22] | Come on, T.J., you got to tell us something here. | 别这样 T.J. 你总得告诉我们点什么 |
[13:25] | Otherwise, we won’t be able to help you. | 否则 我们根本帮不了你 |
[13:30] | Last night, after practice, | 昨晚 训练以后 |
[13:33] | there was a fight in the locker room. | 更衣室里有场争斗 |
[13:35] | Somebody threw a punch at Coach. | 有人打了教练一拳 |
[13:37] | I stepped in to try to stop it. | 我出面想要阻拦他们 |
[13:40] | That’s how the blood got on my jersey. | 血就是这样沾到我球衣上的 |
[13:42] | Okay. All right, thank you. | 好 知道了 谢谢你 |
[13:44] | Who threw the punch? | 是谁揍了教练 |
[13:50] | Your son. | 你儿子 |
[13:59] | I need more focus, Russell. | 你要集中注意力 罗素 |
[14:02] | Commitment. The goal is to chase titles, not girls. | 致力于球队 目标是得冠军而不是追女孩 |
[14:04] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[14:05] | Look, ever since you’ve started dating that tramp– | 自从你跟那个小贱人开始交往 |
[14:07] | what’s her name? Vanessa… | 叫什么来着 Vanessa |
[14:09] | Don’t talk about her like that. | 不许你这么说她 |
[14:10] | That’s what she is, right? A tramp. | 她就是这种人 不是吗 小贱人 |
[14:16] | You’re done! | 你死定了 |
[14:17] | You’re done. | 你死定了 |
[14:22] | What T.J. Told you was true. | T.J.跟你说的都是实话 |
[14:24] | I… I did take a swing at the coach. | 我是打了教练一拳 |
[14:26] | Where were you this morning, Charlie? | 今早你人在哪里 查理 |
[14:28] | Um… got up early, 5:00 A.M. | 起得挺早 五点吧 |
[14:30] | Went to the stadium, ran steps. | 去了体育馆 跑楼梯 |
[14:32] | Can anyone verify your whereabouts? | 有人能帮你证明吗 |
[14:34] | Is that really necessary? | 真的有必要吗 |
[14:36] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[14:38] | Um… nobody saw me at the stadium, | 体育馆里没人看到我 |
[14:41] | but Vanessa was here when I woke up. | 但我起床的时候Vanessa在这儿 |
[14:43] | She saw me leave. | 她看到我离开的 |
[14:45] | I was working out for an hour and a half. | 我锻炼了一个半小时 |
[14:48] | Then I met up with her for breakfast. | 然后和她见面吃了个早餐 |
[14:49] | Who’s Vanessa? | Vanessa是谁 |
[14:50] | – It’s his girlfriend. – D.B. | -是他女朋友 -D.B. |
[14:53] | Who’s Vanessa, Charlie? | Vanessa是谁 查理 |
[14:55] | Vanessa Drake. She’s a student. | Vanessa Drake 她是个学生 |
[14:57] | A grad student. Psychology. | 在读研究生 学心理的 |
[15:00] | I can give you her number. | 我可以把她的号给你 |
[15:01] | Yeah, I’m gonna need that. | 好的 我正需要它 |
[15:02] | Hold on, I’m getting a text. | 稍等一下 我收到条短信 |
[15:03] | Coach Burns’s wife just got back into town- | 伯恩斯教练的老婆刚回到城里 |
[15:06] | she was in Tahoe. | 她去塔霍了 |
[15:07] | I’m going to interview her at the P.D. | 我得回局里给她录口供 |
[15:09] | Okay, we’re all done here, Charlie. | 我们就到这儿 查理 |
[15:11] | But you understand the seriousness of this, right? | 但是你明白这件事的严重性 对吧 |
[15:14] | We have to follow every possible lead- | 我们不能放过任何可能的线索 |
[15:15] | don’t go anywhere. | 不要乱跑 |
[15:21] | Look, Dad, it… it’s not like | 听着 爸爸…不是 |
[15:23] | I didn’t want to tell you about what happened with coach. | 我不想告诉你我和教练之间发生的事 |
[15:26] | And besides, I didn’t think it was pertinent. | 还有 我觉得这跟案子没什么关系 |
[15:28] | Pertinent? | 没什么关系 |
[15:29] | The man was murdered, Charlie, | 那个男的是被谋杀的 查理 |
[15:30] | hours after you physically assaulted him! | 在你动手打了他几个小时之后 |
[15:33] | What could be more pertinent than that? | 这难道还叫没什么关系吗 |
[15:34] | I punched him. He deserved it. | 我是打了他 他活该 |
[15:36] | You know, that’s another conversation. | 那是另一回事儿 |
[15:38] | Right now my problem is, you are a suspect | 现在我的难题是 你是一个嫌疑犯 |
[15:41] | in a homicide investigation. | 还是凶杀案的嫌疑犯 |
[15:44] | I mean, you know what really pisses me off? | 你知道真正让我恼火的是什么吗 |
[15:45] | I had to find out about that | 那件事我还得从 |
[15:47] | from a witness in an interrogation room. | 审讯室一个证人口中得知 |
[15:50] | – Am I really a suspect? – Yeah, you are. You lied. | -我真的成嫌疑犯了吗 -没错 你撒谎了 |
[15:53] | I didn’t lie; I just didn’t tell you. | 我没有撒谎 我只是没有告诉你 |
[15:54] | Don’t-don’t do that. Come on. | 别 别那样 少来那套 |
[15:56] | We didn’t raise you like that. | 我们可不是这么教你的 |
[15:58] | How many times have I told you, | 我跟你说过多少次了 |
[16:00] | there’s nothing that could happen in the world | 这世上不管发生什么事 |
[16:01] | that you couldn’t come and tell me about. | 你都可以来告诉我 |
[16:03] | You also told me to be my own person, | 可你还告诉我让我做我自己 |
[16:05] | to fight my own fights, to live my own life, Dad. | 战胜自己 过自己的生活 爸爸 |
[16:08] | If you don’t know the difference between being independent | 如果你连独立和诚实有什么区别 |
[16:10] | and being honest, then I don’t know what to say to you. | 都不知道 那我跟你也没什么可说的了 |
[16:12] | I really don’t. | 真的没什么可说的了 |
[16:33] | Something’s different about you. | 你有点不一样了 |
[16:36] | Did you get a haircut? | 你是不是剪头了 |
[16:38] | Heels. | 是高跟鞋 |
[16:41] | Something you want to tell me? | 你有什么想告诉我的吗 |
[16:42] | Yes. | 有啊 |
[16:43] | I have identified… one set of shoe impressions | 我鉴定了…犯罪现场的一个 |
[16:47] | – from our crime scene. – Heels. | -鞋印 -是高跟鞋 |
[16:49] | Sara was right– running from the scene. | 萨拉说得没错 凶手从现场逃走的 |
[16:51] | Fast women. Always dangerous. | 女人跑得太快 总是很危险 |
[16:54] | What about the other shoe impressions? | 另一个鞋印呢 |
[16:56] | Well, Finlay seems to think that | 芬恩利觉得 |
[16:58] | they’re from some sort of athletic shoe or a cleat. | 那是运动鞋或板鞋的鞋印 |
[17:00] | 正在搜索 | |
[17:00] | So far… | 目前为止… |
[17:01] | 未发现匹配信息 | |
[17:02] | I got nothing. | 我还没什么发现 |
[17:04] | Well, you know, the database is only updated every six months, | 你知道的 数据库每六个月才更新一次 |
[17:06] | so there’s probably some that aren’t in there yet. | 所以可能有的东西还没更新到里面 |
[17:09] | You might have to go on a shopping spree. | 你可能还得继续你的疯狂购物 |
[17:12] | Want to go with? | 想一起去吗 |
[17:13] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[17:14] | But isn’t there one stop you need to make first? | 但是你是不是得先去一个地方 |
[17:17] | Where’s that? | 去哪里啊 |
[17:19] | Charlie Russell is a suspect, so… | 查理・罗素是嫌疑犯 所以… |
[17:22] | you’re gonna have to raid his closet | 你得去搜查他的衣柜 |
[17:24] | and… you’re gonna have to clear it with his dad. | 但是…你得经过他爸爸的批准 |
[17:27] | Hmm. Not a good day to ask for a raise. | 今天可不适合要求加薪 |
[17:31] | Mrs. Burns… | 伯恩斯太太… |
[17:33] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 请节哀顺变 |
[17:34] | I need to ask you some questions. | 我需要问你几个问题 |
[17:37] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[17:37] | Now, you said you were in Tahoe last night. | 你说你昨天晚上在塔霍 |
[17:40] | I went up there on Wednesday | 我周三去那里 |
[17:41] | to close up our cabin. | 把我们的小木屋锁好 |
[17:43] | Once basketball season starts, | 一旦篮球赛季开始 |
[17:44] | there’s really no time for weekend getaways. | 周末真的没什么时间去度假了 |
[17:47] | I got back this afternoon– | 我今天下午回来的 |
[17:49] | that’s when I got your message. | 然后就收到了你的信息 |
[17:51] | About Tom. | 关于汤姆的 |
[17:52] | So, when was the last time you two spoke? | 那你们俩最后一次联系是什么时候 |
[17:55] | A few days ago. | 几天前 |
[17:58] | I know what you’re thinking, | 我知道你在想什么 |
[17:59] | but for us, that was normal. | 但是对我们来说 那很正常 |
[18:01] | Especially at this time of year. | 尤其是每年的这个时候 |
[18:03] | Tom was always so focused on getting ready for the season. | 汤姆总是很注重季前准备 |
[18:07] | So no problems with your marriage, then? | 那你们的婚姻也没什么问题吗 |
[18:10] | We had our struggles, but unlike most men, | 我们也有矛盾 但不像大多数男人 |
[18:12] | he was at least willing to work on our relationship, | 他至少还愿意修复我们的关系 |
[18:15] | go to couples therapy. | 去夫妻心理治疗 |
[18:16] | How was that working out? | 有什么效果吗 |
[18:18] | It was good. | 效果很好 |
[18:20] | Things were… | 事情… |
[18:22] | improving. | 有所好转 |
[18:25] | Mrs. Burns, I’m gonna need a sample of your DNA | 伯恩斯太太 我需要你的DNA样本 |
[18:28] | and permission to search your house. | 还有搜查你家的许可 |
[18:31] | It’s standard procedure. | 这是标准程序 |
[18:34] | I didn’t kill my husband, Detective. | 我没有杀我的丈夫 警探 |
[18:36] | I’m not saying you did. | 我没说是你杀的 |
[18:38] | Sure. | 那好吧 |
[18:40] | Whatever you need. | 愿意效劳 |
[18:41] | This is some of the stuff we found in Coach Burns’s house. | 这是我们在伯恩斯教练家里发现的一些东西 |
[18:45] | You’re sure these, uh… | 你确定这些… |
[18:48] | th-these, these things belonged to him? | 这些 这些东西是他的吗 |
[18:50] | These sex toys? | 这些性器具吗 |
[18:52] | We definitely found them in Coach Burns’s house. | 我们很确定是在伯恩斯家里发现的 |
[18:54] | Actually, in his man cave in the basement. | 实际上 是在地下室他的私人房间里找到的 |
[18:57] | His wife said that it was a home office. | 他妻子说那是他的家用办公室 |
[18:59] | I’m assuming you had no idea about his hobby. | 我猜你对他的爱好一无所知 |
[19:01] | – No, of course not. – Right. | -当然不知道 -这就对了 |
[19:03] | I-I assume you’ll be, uh, discreet about this. | 我猜你会 小心处理这个 |
[19:07] | This sort of information | 这类消息 |
[19:08] | could do irreparable damage to the university. | 会对学校造成不可挽回的损失 |
[19:11] | I understand your concern, and I share it- | 我理解您的担心 我也是 |
[19:12] | -my son goes to your school- | 我儿子在您的学校念书 |
[19:14] | -but our job’s not to protect the university, | 但是我们的工作不是保护学校 |
[19:16] | it’s to find out who killed the coach. | 而是找出杀害教练的凶手 |
[19:19] | I thought I knew the man. | 我以为我很了解这个男人 |
[19:20] | Well, so did I. | 我也这么认为的 |
[19:22] | Thanks for your time, President Austin. Thank you. | 抱歉占用您时间了 奥斯汀校长 谢谢您 |
[19:29] | what else did you find? | 你还有什么发现 |
[19:30] | I ALS’d the bedroom. | 我用ALS灯搜查的卧室[用来搜查精液的特殊光源] |
[19:32] | It lit up like the Strip. | 那里跟拉斯维加斯大道一样亮 |
[19:34] | Well, his wife was away for several days, she said. | 他妻子说她离开了几天 |
[19:36] | Yeah, when the wife’s away, the coach will play. | 当妻子不在的时候 教练就会玩点新花样 |
[19:38] | Tell Henry to get to work. | 叫亨利来上班 |
[19:40] | Let’s find out who he’s been playing with. | 看看他都和谁玩 |
[19:43] | Thank you so much for dinner, Mrs. Russell. | 谢谢你的晚餐 罗素太太 |
[19:45] | – It was lovely. – You’re very welcome. | -很好吃 -不客气 |
[19:47] | So, Vanessa, are you a graduate student? | Vanessa 你在读研究生吗 |
[19:50] | Going for my master’s in psychology. | 我在读心理学硕士 |
[19:53] | I assume, in your work, | 我猜 你工作中 |
[19:54] | psychology often comes into play? | 经常会用到心理学吧 |
[19:55] | Yeah, yeah, I’m usually dealing | 是啊 是啊 我经常 |
[19:57] | with people at their worst, so… | 和心理状态处于最糟的人打交道 所以… |
[20:00] | I bet. It’s a tragedy | 我了解 伯恩斯教练的事 |
[20:01] | with Coach Burns– it’s so awful. | 真是个悲剧 太可怕了 |
[20:04] | Do you have any idea yet what happened or | 你知道到底发生什么了吗或者 |
[20:05] | -or who could have done something like this? | 或者谁会做这样的事 |
[20:07] | Actually, I can’t talk about an ongoing investigation. | 其实 我不方便透露正在调查的案件的信息 |
[20:10] | Oh, right, of course. Sorry. | 对啊 当然 抱歉 |
[20:12] | Uh, so, Mom, Dad… | 妈妈 爸爸… |
[20:15] | Vanessa and I have been talking, | 我和Vanessa谈过了 |
[20:17] | and… we have decided to move in together. | 然后…我们决定住在一起 |
[20:23] | I know it’s soon, but… no secrets, right? | 我知道太快了 但是…没有秘密 对吧 |
[20:27] | Right. | 没错 |
[20:30] | Oh, my, I’m so sorry, | 天哪 不好意思 |
[20:32] | I didn’t realize how late it was. | 我不知道已经这么晚了 |
[20:33] | I’m leading a discussion section in the morning, | 我明天早上要主持一个章节的讨论 |
[20:35] | so I got to go. | 所以我得走了 |
[20:36] | – I should get back, too, actually. – Okay. | -实际上 我也该回去了 -好吧 |
[20:38] | Nice to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[20:40] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[20:42] | – Yes, we need – Thank you. | -我们有必要 -谢谢 |
[20:43] | to do this again sometime. | 找时间再来聚次餐 |
[21:18] | I think you need a little more wrist that. | 我觉得你手腕得再使点劲 |
[21:23] | You better have my DNA results. | 你最好把我给你的DNA检测出来了 |
[21:25] | Sorry, I was just waiting for, uh, for that. | 抱歉 我正在等 这个 |
[21:29] | Coach Burns was a naughty boy. | 伯恩斯教练还真顽皮 |
[21:32] | DNA from our sex toys | 性器具上的DNA |
[21:33] | and the sheets in Coach’s bedroom. | 和他卧室里的床单上的DNA |
[21:35] | Two contributors: Coach and… | 来自两个人 教练 |
[21:38] | someone not his wife. | 还有他妻子以外的人 |
[21:39] | “Unknown female”. | 陌生女子 |
[21:42] | May be moving up our suspect list. | 或许她的嫌疑比我们原先所想更重了 |
[21:43] | Why do you say that? | 为何这么说 |
[21:45] | Doc took IR photos | 医生用红外相机拍下了 |
[21:47] | of the bruising on Coach Burns’ chest and back. | 伯恩斯教练胸口和后背上的淤青 |
[21:52] | Guess we know how he got those nasty bruises. | 这下知道他那些伤是怎么一回事了 |
[21:54] | Getting nasty. Whoever was riding him in bed, | 有点太过恶劣了 和他滚床单的人 |
[21:57] | maybe it’s the same person who dropped him in the shower. | 或许就是在浴室里杀了他的人 |
[21:59] | Having fun in bed’s a long way from bludgeoning somebody | 卧室里的乐趣转变成了浴室里的殴打 |
[22:02] | to death in a shower, don’t you think? | 不觉得太荒谬了吗 |
[22:04] | But it is our best lead, so…alright, | 不过这是我们手里最好的线索 好吧 |
[22:07] | let’s find out who this unknown female is. | 我们就把这位陌生女子找出来吧 |
[22:12] | – Hey, Russell? – Yeah? | -罗素 -什么事 |
[22:13] | Come here for a sec. | 过来一下 |
[22:14] | What do you have? | 发现什么了 |
[22:15] | I got Burn’s cell phone records. | 我在查看伯恩斯的通讯记录 |
[22:17] | Now, I know these guys chase recruits, | 我知道他们会经常想法儿招新成员 |
[22:19] | but this is ridiculous. | 可这也太荒唐了 |
[22:20] | He made, like, over 200 phone calls in one day, | 他一天中打了200多通电话 |
[22:22] | and even more than that in text messages. | 短信比这还要多呢 |
[22:24] | Forget about the recruits. | 别管新成员了 |
[22:25] | We’re looking for a woman now that’s good with a riding crop. | 我们现在要找一个善于用马鞭的女性 |
[22:29] | Oh, really? Well, hold on. | 真的吗 别走 |
[22:30] | This may interest you. | 或许你会对这个感兴趣 |
[22:32] | On the night before the murder, | 案发前晚上 |
[22:33] | Burns made three phone calls, | 伯恩斯打了三通电话 |
[22:34] | all with the same number, disposable phone. | 用的同一个号码 是个一次性手机 |
[22:37] | And a text — look at this. | 还有一封短信 瞧 |
[22:39] | “Feeling naughty. Need some discipline.” | “感到调皮 需要受点儿调教” |
[22:39] | 来自: 汤姆・伯恩斯 | |
[22:42] | Ten minutes later, he gets this message back: | 十分钟后 他收到了这样的回复 |
[22:45] | “Can’t make it to your place. | “去不了你家 |
[22:47] | “Find me at The Iris. Obey. | “来”艾丽斯俱乐部”找我 听话 |
[22:49] | “Mistress Z.” | “Z小姐” |
[22:50] | Sounds like our girl to me. | 看来我们要找的就是她 |
[22:53] | You know anything about The Iris? | 你了解”艾丽斯俱乐部”吗 |
[22:56] | No, but that information’s pretty easy to get. | 不了解 这种事倒是挺容易查的 |
[23:10] | This way. | 这边走 |
[23:12] | Nighty-night. | 晚安咯 |
[23:14] | Good evening, gentlemen. | 各位先生 晚上好 |
[23:16] | – Hi. – Evening. | -你好 -晚上好 |
[23:18] | Well, Lily said that you were looking for something special. | 莉莉说了你们有点特殊要求 |
[23:21] | Yeah, my buddy here needs a little, um… | 对 我兄弟需要点儿 |
[23:23] | a little discipline. | 需要点儿调教 |
[23:25] | Yeah, yeah, I heard Mistress Z | 是啊 听说Z小姐 |
[23:26] | really knows how to…punish a man. | 最懂得如何惩罚男人 |
[23:30] | I’m sorry. Are you on the list? | 抱歉 你们在服务名单上吗 |
[23:32] | Uh, no, we’re not, actually. | 不 没有 |
[23:34] | A friend of ours sent us here. | 一位朋友介绍我们来的 |
[23:36] | Tom Burns. | 汤姆・伯恩斯 |
[23:38] | I think you need to leave. | 那你们该走了 |
[23:41] | Think we’re gonna stay. | 我们肯定是不走了 |
[23:42] | Seeing as how we’re with the crime lab. | 我们是犯罪实验室的 |
[23:46] | You want me to just…? I can set it right here. | 你要是有需要…我可以把它扣在这儿 |
[23:47] | No, it’s fine. | 不 不用了 |
[23:50] | Right this way. | 请这边走 |
[23:51] | Okie-doke. | 那好吧 |
[23:59] | Mistress Z, these gentlemen would like to have a word. | Z小姐 这两位先生想和你谈谈 |
[24:04] | Gentlemen, what can I do for…? | 先生 我能为您做点什 |
[24:11] | Nice to see you, Mr. Russell. | 见到你真高兴 罗素先生 |
[24:15] | This is awkward. | 好尴尬 |
[24:17] | Oh, it’s a lot more than that, actually. | 这事可比尴尬糟糕多了 |
[24:25] | So, wh-what do we call you? | 我们该如何称呼你 |
[24:28] | Mistress Z? | Z小姐 |
[24:29] | Vanessa | Vanessa? |
[24:31] | What is it you wanted to talk to me about? | 你们找我有什么事 |
[24:33] | Coach Tom Burns. | 有关汤姆・伯恩斯教练 |
[24:34] | Phone records indicate | 通讯记录表明 |
[24:35] | that you two had an ongoing relationship. | 你们俩是情人 |
[24:37] | Is that right? | 对吗 |
[24:38] | Not sure I’d characterize it that way. | 说不上是情人 |
[24:40] | Yeah, neither would I. | 我也说不是 |
[24:42] | Coach Burns had bruises all over his body. | 伯恩斯教练全身上下都是瘀伤 |
[24:45] | I’m assuming it was you who…disciplined him? | 我猜”调教”他的人就是你吧 |
[24:49] | Tom Burns was a client. | 汤姆・伯恩斯是位客户 |
[24:50] | Ah. Client. That’s what you call it. | 客户 是叫客户 |
[24:52] | We found evidence of a woman | 我们的证据证明一个女人 |
[24:53] | at the crime scene. | 出入了犯罪现场 |
[24:55] | Where were you at 5:00AM this morning? | 今早五点你在哪儿 |
[24:58] | Why don’t you ask Mr. Russell’s son? | 为何不直接去问罗素先生的儿子呢 |
[25:02] | Charlie said that he went to work out, | 查理说他出去锻炼了 |
[25:05] | and left you in his bed. | 走时你还在睡觉 |
[25:07] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[25:08] | I…I slept in until about 6:15, | 我睡到六点十五左右 |
[25:11] | and then we got an early breakfast. | 然后我们出去吃了早饭 |
[25:14] | Ah. | 是吗 |
[25:17] | I didn’t kill Tom Burns. | 我没有杀汤姆・伯恩斯 |
[25:19] | Well, if you didn’t, maybe you know who did then. | 要是你没有 也许你知道凶手是谁 |
[25:22] | This was a crime of passion. | 这可不是冷血的杀人 |
[25:23] | This guy was beaten to death. | 他是被活活打死的 |
[25:25] | Maybe one of your clients got jealous | 也许你的某位客户想要你 |
[25:27] | ’cause he couldn’t have you all to himself. | 只属于他一人 起了嫉妒之心 |
[25:30] | I have nothing more to say. | 我没什么可说的了 |
[25:31] | Well, you know, we could drive you downtown…Vanessa. | 我们可以带你去警察局 Vanessa |
[25:35] | We could book you for solicitation. | 以引诱教唆罪把你关一晚上 |
[25:37] | I am not a hooker, Mr. Russell. | 我不是妓女 罗素先生 |
[25:40] | Oh no? What are you then? | 不是吗 那你是什么 |
[25:41] | I am a licensed sex therapist, | 我是一名持有执行资格的性医疗师 |
[25:42] | which, aside from being perfectly legal, | 除了完全合法之外 |
[25:44] | also entitles me to therapist-patient privilege. | 我还有权为我的客户保密 |
[25:46] | I don’t have to tell you anything. | 我什么都不用对你们说 |
[25:48] | So you’re telling me that all these women | 你的意思是这里所有的女人 |
[25:50] | running around in here are licensed therapists? | 都是合法的性医疗师 |
[25:52] | Yes, they are. You can book a session | 是的 她们都是 你可以和她们任何人 |
[25:55] | with any one of them if you feel the need. | 预约一次治疗试试 |
[25:58] | Does my son know what you do? | 我儿子知道你做的什么工作吗 |
[26:01] | Like I said… | 我已经说过了 |
[26:02] | I have nothing more to say. | 我没什么话可说了 |
[26:13] | Oh, I didn’t hear you come in last night. | 昨晚没听见你回来呢 |
[26:16] | Didn’t want to wake you. | 不想把你吵醒了 |
[26:22] | I was up all night… | 我整晚都没睡 |
[26:24] | thinking about Charlie, Vanessa. | 想着查理和Vanessa的事 |
[26:27] | I’m with you on that one. | 我也是 |
[26:29] | Just seems so early for them to move in together. | 他们现在就考虑同居似乎太快了 |
[26:31] | They barely know each other. | 他们才刚刚认识 |
[26:34] | Did you run the dishwasher last night? | 你昨晚用洗碗机了吗 |
[26:35] | No. | 没有 |
[26:36] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[26:38] | Just asking. | 随便问问 |
[26:39] | I guess that’s the danger | 这也许就是鼓励 |
[26:41] | of raising an independent child. | 孩子独立最可怕的结果吧 |
[26:43] | You might actually succeed. | 你也有可能真的会成功 |
[26:46] | I guess it is their decision to make, right? | 不过这是他们的选择 是吧 |
[26:49] | I mean, where would we be if we’d waited for my parents | 我们那时 要是等到我父母认同你 |
[26:52] | to approve of you? | 不知要等到什么时候啊 |
[26:54] | Is that’s Vanessa’s wine glass? | 那是Vanessa的红酒杯吗 |
[26:58] | You are not seriously going to run her DNA? | 你不是真的要去化验她的DNA吧 |
[27:01] | Are you gonna do a background check? | 你准备做背景调查吗 |
[27:02] | Trust me on this one, Detective. | 相信我一次 大侦探 |
[27:06] | What does that mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[27:07] | It means trust me. | 就是相信我 |
[27:09] | Call you. | 待会儿打给你 |
[27:13] | I just had the strangest experience. | 我刚刚目睹了好奇怪的景象 |
[27:17] | I found Henry swabbing a wine glass | 我看到亨利为了取得 |
[27:20] | that you quietly slipped him | 一位嫌疑人的DNA |
[27:22] | in order to obtain a potential suspect’s DNA. | 正在化验一个你悄悄给他的红酒杯 |
[27:25] | I hope you got a warrant, because, as I recall, | 我希望你拿到了搜查令 因为想当年 |
[27:28] | I was fired by my boss in Seattle | 我在西雅图就是因为同样的原因 |
[27:30] | for doing the exact same thing. | 被我的老板开除的 |
[27:32] | – Are you through? – No, no, no, no. | -你说完了吗 -绝对没有 |
[27:34] | I have a lot more things I’d like to say. | 我还想说的事多着呢 |
[27:35] | ‘Cause it’s not the same thing. | 因为这次不一样 |
[27:38] | It’s my wine glass in my house, | 这是我自家的红酒杯 |
[27:40] | and-and-and the DNA happens to come | 而且DNA来自一个正在 |
[27:42] | from a hooker who’s banging my son. | 睡我儿子的妓女 |
[27:44] | So, no, not the same thing. | 所以说 这次不一样 |
[27:48] | Well, your suspicions were confirmed. | 你的推理是正确的 |
[27:50] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[27:51] | The DNA matched our unknown female. | DNA确认她就是那个陌生女子 |
[27:55] | Vanessa was definitely sleeping with the coach. | Vanessa毫无疑问和教练有一腿 |
[27:58] | That’s great. | 真是棒极了 |
[27:58] | So, my-my son is in a love triangle involving his coach, | 我儿子和他的教练搅在一个三角恋中 |
[28:02] | who, you know, he happened to have a violent confrontation | 还正好在他死前的几小时中 |
[28:05] | with just hours before the man was killed, and… | 和他起了正面冲突 而且 |
[28:08] | shoe impressions at the scene suggest a woman | 现场的鞋印指出凶手是一个女人和 |
[28:11] | and somebody else, and the someone else’s footwear | 另一个人 而且那另一个人的鞋 |
[28:13] | looks like it could be an athlete. | 看起来应该属于一名运动员 |
[28:15] | So it just gets better and better. | 真是越来越妙了 |
[28:16] | Hodges analyzed all of Charlie’s shoes, | 霍奇斯对查理所有的鞋子做了分析 |
[28:19] | and none of them fit the mystery pattern. | 全部都不符合这个神秘的图案 |
[28:23] | D.B., I’ve known your son since he was ten. | D.B. 你儿子我是从小看着长大的 |
[28:26] | There is no way that he is a killer. | 他不可能是凶手 |
[28:29] | I-I know that. I know that. | 那个 我知道 我知道 |
[28:32] | But he’s keeping something from me. | 但他有事情瞒着我 |
[28:34] | And you know, it wouldn’t be the first time | 你知道的 一些傻孩子为了爱情 |
[28:36] | some idiot kid did something stupid for love. | 做傻事也不是第一次了 |
[28:39] | Do you think he’s lying to protect Vanessa? | 你认为他撒谎为了保护Vanessa |
[28:41] | I have no idea, but I’ll tell you something. | 我不知道 不过我跟你说 |
[28:43] | If he wasn’t my son, | 如果他不是我儿子 |
[28:44] | he’d be sitting in a jail cell right now. | 现在早就蹲监狱了 |
[28:47] | We need to figure this out. | 我们要理清头绪 |
[28:48] | We don’t even have a murder weapon yet. | 我们还没找到凶器 |
[28:51] | And there are so many suspects still in play. | 还有许多涉嫌的疑犯 |
[28:53] | What are we missing? We’re missing something. | 我们漏了什么 我们一定漏了什么 |
[28:55] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[28:55] | What’s the white substance on the coach’s forehead? | 教练前额上的白色物质是什么 |
[28:58] | It’s a biological, but that’s about it. | 是属于生物的 仅此而已 |
[29:00] | Henry ran a quant, and there wasn’t | 亨利做了测试 没有 |
[29:02] | sufficient DNA to even generate a profile. | 足够的DNA生成图谱 |
[29:06] | What about Trace? | 那么痕量分析呢 |
[29:07] | Um, Hodges, I asked you a question. | 霍奇斯 我问你一个问题 |
[29:10] | Yes. And I heard you. | 是 我听着呢 |
[29:15] | Struck out again. | 还是不对 |
[29:18] | Okay, uh… what did you ask me? | 好吧 你问我什么 |
[29:21] | The dried substance? | 干了的物质 |
[29:23] | Yeah. It’s all in there. | 是 都在这里 |
[29:26] | I know you were counting on semen. | 我知道你希望是精液 |
[29:27] | It was a teardrop? | 是泪滴 |
[29:29] | Not just any teardrop– an emotional one. | 不是一般的泪滴 还是很激动的一滴泪滴 |
[29:32] | An emotional teardrop? Seriously? | 很激动的泪滴 真的吗 |
[29:34] | I mean, how can you even tell that? That’s… | 我是说 你怎么知道 那是… |
[29:36] | Science. | 科学 |
[29:38] | Emotional tears have a different composition | 由情绪产生的眼泪组分 |
[29:40] | than irritant-induced tears. | 不同于感应刺激的眼泪 |
[29:42] | Emotional tears exhibit 25% higher concentrations | 情绪眼泪中的蛋白质 酶 脂肪 |
[29:45] | in proteins, enzymes, lipids, lysozymes and electrolytes. | 溶菌酶和电解质的浓度比一般眼泪高25% |
[29:49] | So, someone cried over the victim. | 那么 有人为受害者哭泣 |
[29:52] | I’m not sure how that helps us. | 那又能说明什么 |
[29:53] | Refer to page four. | 参照第四页 |
[29:56] | Perhaps the owner of our tear | 或许眼泪的主人 |
[29:59] | was not only mourning Coach Burns, | 不只是哀悼伯恩斯教练 |
[30:00] | but also mourning a lost vigor of lash. | 也哀悼失去活力的睫毛 |
[30:04] | Tear contained bimatoprost? | 眼泪包含比马前列素 |
[30:06] | A synthetic prostaglandin | 一种合成的前列腺素 |
[30:08] | and a key component in a prescription drug | 在某些处方药中 |
[30:11] | that helps promote eyelash growth. | 是帮助睫毛生长的主要成分 |
[30:13] | Longessa. | “浪洁莎” |
[30:14] | – Does that help you? – Yes, it does. Thank you. | -对你有帮助吗 -有 有帮助 谢谢 |
[30:25] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[30:26] | You ever think maybe not a shoe? | 你没想过可能不是鞋印吗 |
[30:33] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[30:44] | – What’s this? – Longessa. | -这是什么 -“浪洁莎” |
[30:46] | Found a six-month supply when we searched the Burns’s home. | 我们搜查伯恩斯家时发现半年的用量 |
[30:48] | Eyelash ointment. | 睫毛药膏 |
[30:51] | Prescribed to Mrs. Burns. | 开给伯恩斯夫人的 |
[30:53] | You know that dried substance | 你知道我们在教练前额上 |
[30:54] | that we found on the coach’s forehead? | 发现干了的物质 |
[30:56] | Well, turns out it was a tear with traces of Longessa. | 结果表明是含少量”浪洁莎”的眼泪 |
[30:59] | That puts the wife in the shower, | 妻子当时在浴室 |
[31:01] | standing over her dead husband’s body. | 站在死去丈夫的尸体旁 |
[31:03] | Question is, who was she with? | 问题是 她和谁在那里 |
[31:06] | Well, I checked the Burns’ cell phone records. | 我查了伯恩斯手机的电话记录 |
[31:08] | There’s a consistent pattern of calls | 有几个固定通话记录 |
[31:10] | between Mrs. Burns and Jack Oxford. | 在伯恩斯夫人和杰克・奥克斯伏德之间 |
[31:13] | Oxford? | 奥克斯伏德 |
[31:14] | WLVU’s favorite booster? | 西城大学最爱的赞助商 |
[31:16] | Well, maybe he was boosting something else. | 或许他还赞助些别的东西 |
[31:19] | Oxford sleeping with the coach’s wife, | 奥克斯伏德和教练的老婆上床 |
[31:22] | but the coach has his own thing going on with Vanessa. | 而教练自己又跟Vanessa有一腿 |
[31:24] | Everybody should be happy. | 其实大家都该蛮开心的 |
[31:25] | In theory. | 理论上是的 |
[31:26] | But, uh, simple math gets complicated sometimes, | 可是一旦头脑发热 |
[31:29] | when passions are involved. | 简单的问题就会复杂化 |
[31:31] | Okay, I’ll call Brass. | 好 我打电话给布拉斯 |
[31:33] | I think it’s time we talk to the booster and the widow. | 我看是时候跟赞助商和寡妇谈谈了 |
[31:36] | Go get ’em. | 去抓他们吧 |
[31:39] | Jim? | 吉姆 |
[31:41] | Yeah, Nick, I hear you. | 是 尼克 我听着呢 |
[31:43] | I’ll send some officers to Burns’s house | 我会派警员去伯恩斯家 |
[31:44] | to pick up his wife. | 把他妻子带来 |
[31:46] | But as far as grabbing Jack Oxford | 至于抓捕杰克・奥克斯伏德 |
[31:49] | and taking him to the station, | 带他回局里 |
[31:50] | that’s not gonna happen. | 不太可能了 |
[31:53] | Somebody took him out of the game. | 有人让他出局了 |
[31:57] | That’s a one-and-one. | 一定是”追加的罚球”[指第二个人死去] |
[32:00] | Must have been in the penalty. | 肯定是为了惩罚他 |
[32:01] | Two shots fired from a gun registered to you. | 两发子弹来自你名下的枪 |
[32:05] | Recovered from a trash can | 就在体育馆外的 |
[32:06] | right outside the gym. | 垃圾桶找到的 |
[32:08] | So, thanks for making our job so easy. | 多谢你让我们的工作如此轻松 |
[32:10] | To put a bullet in a guy’s manhood– | 让一个家伙的命根子挨枪子 |
[32:13] | good luck with a jury. | 陪审团那里祝你好运吧 |
[32:16] | You sure you don’t want to call your lawyer now? | 你现在确定不想打电话给律师吗 |
[32:18] | I don’t need a lawyer, | 我不需要律师 |
[32:19] | because I haven’t done anything wrong. | 因为我没做错任何事 |
[32:21] | In the eyes of God? | 在上帝看来 |
[32:24] | I don’t think so. | 我认为不是 |
[32:25] | State of Nevada looks pretty bad, too. | 哪怕在从内华达这么疯狂的州来看 也很糟糕 |
[32:27] | Phone calls between you and Oxford. | 奥克斯伏德和你之间的电话 |
[32:30] | DNA from his house puts you in his bed. | 他家床上有你的DNA |
[32:34] | Now, as far as your husband’s murder… | 现在 至于你丈夫的谋杀… |
[32:36] | Shoes from your closet match | 你壁橱里的鞋 |
[32:38] | shoe impressions from the scene. | 和现场的鞋印匹配 |
[32:40] | And Trace report says that you shed a tear over his body. | 微量痕迹报告显示 你在尸体上流下了眼泪 |
[32:44] | How touching. | 真感动啊 |
[32:45] | And incriminating. | 而且你还有罪 |
[32:46] | I didn’t kill anyone. | 我没杀人 |
[32:50] | But I was there at the gym that morning. | 但那天早上我是在体育馆 |
[32:53] | Yes, I was having an affair with Oxford. | 是的 我和奥克斯伏德有婚外情 |
[32:56] | It was just a fling. | 那只是玩玩 |
[32:58] | I knew Tom was seeking… | 我知道汤姆寻求的是… |
[33:01] | professional company with that woman. | 那个女人的专业陪伴 |
[33:04] | For a while, it worked for both of us. | 有一阵子 我们这样都挺好 |
[33:06] | And then… | 可后来… |
[33:08] | it didn’t. | 不行了 |
[33:10] | That morning, we were supposed to get coffee | 那天早上 我们本该喝个咖啡 |
[33:12] | and talk about mending what was broken. | 聊聊如何修补关系 |
[33:15] | I went looking for him in the locker room. | 我去更衣室找他 |
[33:17] | I heard the shower running. | 我听见喷头在流水 |
[33:18] | That’s when I saw him. | 看见他时就已经是那样了 |
[33:27] | Well, it’s a good thing you called the cops. | “幸好”你当时报警了 |
[33:30] | wait a minute, sorry– | 等一下 抱歉 |
[33:31] | my bad– you didn’t. | 你并没有报警 |
[33:33] | No, instead you made up a story about being in Tahoe. | 相反 你却编造了你在塔霍的证词 |
[33:36] | I shouldn’t have lied. | 我不应该撒谎 |
[33:37] | The thing is, I knew who did it. | 关键是 我知道是谁干的 |
[33:39] | At least I thought I did. | 至少我认为我知道 |
[33:41] | I couldn’t bear the scandal. | 我无法承受那些丑闻 |
[33:43] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[33:44] | Oxford was furious with Tom. | 奥克斯伏德生汤姆的气 |
[33:46] | They’d had a number of confrontations. | 他们有很多争执 |
[33:48] | Over you? | 因为你吗 |
[33:49] | No, over his son Eli. | 不 因为他儿子Eli |
[33:51] | He was trying to get him on the team– Tom refused. | 他想让儿子加入篮球队 汤姆拒绝了 |
[33:53] | Said some things money couldn’t buy. | 说钱不是万能的 |
[33:56] | That’s a good story. | 编得不错 |
[33:58] | Especially since Jack Oxford | 特别是杰克・奥克斯伏德 |
[34:00] | and your husband are both dead. | 和你丈夫都死了 |
[34:02] | Dead men tell no tales. | 死无对证 |
[34:05] | I’m telling you the truth. | 我说的是事实 |
[34:07] | And I’m telling you, you really should call your lawyer now. | 那我告诉你 你真应该立刻给律师打电话 |
[34:11] | Hey, boss! | 头儿 |
[34:13] | I heard that, uh, Mrs. Burns just got booked. | 我听说 伯恩斯夫人有麻烦了 |
[34:16] | So I guess my travails in high heels | 所以我猜辛苦找到的高跟鞋 |
[34:18] | and crocodile tears paid off? | 和”鳄鱼的眼泪”见效了 |
[34:19] | Yeah, the D.A.’s going forward | 是 地方检察官在跟进 |
[34:21] | but Mrs. Burns is claiming that Oxford | 但伯恩斯夫人声称奥克斯伏德 |
[34:23] | killed her husband, and then someone shot Oxford | 杀了她丈夫 然后又有人用她的枪 |
[34:26] | using her gun. | 射杀了奥克斯伏德 |
[34:27] | Sounds pretty thin. | 难以令人信服 |
[34:28] | Except for the fact that… | 除了她的枪 |
[34:30] | her gun was wiped clean. | 已经被擦干净以外 |
[34:31] | We still don’t know what was used | 我们还不知道 |
[34:33] | to bludgeon the coach to death, so, forensically, | 把教练打死的凶器是什么 所以法庭上 |
[34:35] | we can’t place either weapon in her hand. | 怎么都不能证明她使用过武器 |
[34:38] | So it’s back to you– your… | 所以还是回到你正在… |
[34:39] | travails yield anything on our mystery impressions? | 辛苦搜索地那个神秘的痕迹 |
[34:43] | I’m still working on it. | 我还在继续查 |
[34:44] | I have eliminated all shoe possibilities | 我排除了所有鞋的可能性 |
[34:46] | and all other sundry and slightly repulsive | 更衣室里所有可能的东西 |
[34:48] | locker room possibilities. | 即便有些挺恶心的 |
[34:50] | So, back to work. | 那就回去继续查 |
[34:53] | For what it’s worth, | 这些辛苦都是值得的 |
[34:54] | I knew Charlie had nothing to do with this. | 我知道查理与此事无关 |
[34:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:00] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[35:06] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[35:08] | That was a good day. | 那一天真令人怀念 |
[35:10] | Proud day. | 是很骄傲的一天 |
[35:11] | First game as a starter. | 你第一次作为首发上场 |
[35:16] | Rumors are all over campus. | 学校里谣言四起 |
[35:18] | About Coach, his wife, Jack Oxford. | 关于教练 他老婆还有杰克・奥克斯伏德 |
[35:20] | T.J. Says the program’s screwed. | T.J.说训练计划泡汤了 |
[35:23] | Some of the players are starting to get calls from other schools. | 有些队员已经接到其他学校的邀请了 |
[35:28] | Are you getting calls? | 有学校邀请你吗 |
[35:29] | A couple. | 有几个 |
[35:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:36] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[35:38] | What do you think I should do? | 你觉得我该怎么办 |
[35:40] | Not the question. | 你没回答我的问题 |
[35:42] | I know you’re pissed off at me, Dad. | 爸 我知道我惹你生气了 |
[35:45] | No. I’m not pissed, Charlie. I’m-I’m… | 不是 我没生气 查理 |
[35:49] | disappointed, that’s all. | 我只是失望而已 |
[35:53] | All right, I think we need to talk about Vanessa. | 我想跟你谈谈vanessa的事 |
[35:57] | Why bother? She broke up with me out of the blue. | 不用了 她无缘无故就和我分手了 |
[36:00] | And said she got a job at another school. | 还说在别的学校找到了工作 |
[36:02] | One day, we’re madly in love, | 昨天我们还在热恋之中 |
[36:04] | moving in together, and the next day she’s gone. | 打算住在一起 今天她就走了 |
[36:09] | What is it you always say? | 正如你常说的 |
[36:11] | “Wisdom comes through struggle.” | “痛苦过后才会成长” |
[36:14] | Well, that’s easy to say. | 说起来容易做起来难 |
[36:18] | Think I’m gonna keep struggling here in Vegas. | 我可能会留在拉斯维加斯 继续奋斗 |
[36:23] | Hell, if guys like T.J. Leave, | 像T.J.这样的高手走了 |
[36:24] | I should get some playing time, right? | 我上场的机会就更多了 是不 |
[36:29] | More good days ahead. | 好日子还在后头呢 |
[36:30] | Dinner Sunday? | 周日一起吃饭吗 |
[36:31] | Yeah, I’m in. | 当然 |
[37:30] | I think Russell’s hunch was right. | 我想罗素的直觉挺准的 |
[37:33] | Well, maybe right. | 也算八九不离十了 |
[37:34] | Least he was in the… ballpark. | 至少猜到是球了 |
[37:37] | Come on, that was a good one. | 已经不错了 离真相又近了一点 |
[37:39] | Based on the consistent repeating pattern, | 基于连续重复的印迹模式 |
[37:41] | the location of the crime scene, | 还有它出现的地点 |
[37:43] | I definitely think our mystery object is a ball. | 我可以确定神秘物体是一颗球 |
[37:46] | Yes, but… | 是的 但… |
[37:47] | it’s not a basketball. | 它不是篮球 |
[37:48] | Or at least not one of these basketballs. | 至少不是这里的某颗 |
[37:51] | They all created tiny, dimpled patterns and… | 它们的印迹都是细小的凸点 |
[37:54] | rolled or bounced in a reasonably straight line. | 滚过或者弹过的痕迹基本呈直线 |
[37:56] | Yeah, pattern at the scene was smooth, no dimples, | 是的 现场的印迹光滑没有凸点 |
[37:58] | and the path was jagged, irregular. | 而且上面的线不太规则 有点参差不齐 |
[38:03] | You see something? | 你发现什么了 |
[38:08] | I hate me right now. | 我开始讨厌我自己了 |
[38:09] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[38:11] | This detail in the impression… | 印迹上的这一小部分 |
[38:14] | does it look like it could’ve been caused… | 像不像是鞋带 |
[38:16] | – by a lace? – Yeah. | -印出来的 -是的 |
[38:19] | Maybe. | 可能是吧 |
[38:20] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[38:23] | A little roll down memory lane. | 让我们共同回忆一下往事 |
[38:25] | Prior to 1948, all basketballs had laces. | 1948年以前 篮球上都有镶边 |
[38:28] | Not unlike this replica here. | 不像这些批量生产的产品 |
[38:30] | The laces were crude, hand-stitched, | 这些镶边是人工缝制的 |
[38:31] | and irregular shape– didn’t matter, because back then | 形状的都不规则 但是无所谓 |
[38:34] | the goal was to pass, not to dribble. | 以前的比赛只能传球 不用运球 |
[38:36] | Just roll the ball, please. | 赶紧扔球试试看 行吗 |
[38:38] | A little historical perspective never hurt. | 回顾一下历史也无妨嘛 |
[38:51] | Well, it sure looks like a match to me. | 要我看就是它了 |
[38:53] | Same general characteristics, spacing… | 特征基本相同 连间隔都一样 |
[38:56] | I agree. | 我完全同意 |
[38:56] | Okay, so, an antique basketball | 一个年代久远的篮球 |
[38:58] | rolled through Coach Burns’s blood… | 滚过伯恩斯教练的血泊 |
[39:01] | How does that happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[39:02] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[39:03] | What we do know is… | 但我们知道 |
[39:05] | that antique basketballs… | 这种老式篮球 |
[39:07] | are often showcased on heavy, | 通常会配着一个 |
[39:09] | rectangular display cases like this. | 像这样沉重的四角底座 |
[39:12] | Flat surfaces, sharp edges. | 表面光滑 边角锋利 |
[39:14] | Would explain the two types of wound patterns | 正好解释了医生在伯恩斯教练 |
[39:17] | that Doc found on Coach Burns’ face and head. | 脸上发现的两种伤口类型 |
[39:19] | – I assume basketballs this old are rare. – Very. | -这种老式篮球很罕见吧 -非常稀有 |
[39:23] | Can’t be too many people in Vegas who own one. | 拉斯维加斯拥有它的人屈指可数 |
[39:33] | The next time you bring your basketball to a murder, | 下次您如果带着篮球去杀人 |
[39:36] | you might want to… | 事后最好 |
[39:37] | think about getting rid of it. | 考虑一下把它扔了 |
[39:38] | Even if it is worth 85 grand. | 即使它值八万五千美元 |
[39:41] | Yeah, we swabbed the ball and the display stand | 没错 我们在从你办公室里拿来的球 |
[39:43] | that we found in your office, | 和底座上采集到的样本 |
[39:44] | and it came back positive for Coach Burns’ blood. | 和伯恩斯教练的血液相匹配 |
[39:48] | Burns was a stubborn son of a bitch. | 伯恩斯是个固执的混蛋 |
[39:52] | I asked him for one thing: | 我只求他一件事 |
[39:55] | Put Jack Oxford’s kid on the team. | 让杰克・奥克斯伏德的儿子加入队伍 |
[39:58] | I’m trying to take a damn shower here. | 该死的 我只是想来洗个澡 |
[40:00] | Just put him on the team, Tom.Please. | 汤姆 求求你让他加入队伍吧 |
[40:03] | Who cares if he can’t play? | 没人在乎他打得如何 |
[40:04] | Let him ride the bench. | 让他当个板凳球员就行 |
[40:05] | Nobody tells me who to recruit. | 我的队伍不需要别人指手画脚 |
[40:06] | I need this, Tom. | 汤姆 我需要这个 |
[40:08] | Oxford’s our biggest donor. | 奥克斯伏德是我们最大的赞助商 |
[40:09] | I’ll never ask again. I promise. | 我保证下不为例 |
[40:14] | This is one of the first basketballs ever made– 1894. | 这是历史上第一批篮球之一 1894年造 |
[40:17] | Signed by James Naismith. | 上面有詹姆斯・奈斯密斯的签名[发明篮球规则的教练] |
[40:20] | – I want you to have it. – You’re pathetic, you know that? | -我把它送给你 -你真可悲 |
[40:24] | Who the hell do you think you are? | 你算哪根葱啊 |
[40:25] | You work for me. | 我是你老板 |
[40:26] | I’m the face of this university. | 我才是这所大学的门面 |
[40:28] | This brand. Not you. | 我才是金字招牌 不是你 |
[40:30] | You’re just some… | 你不过是打着 |
[40:31] | Ivy League pimp with his hand out, looking for cash. | 常青藤名校的旗号到处揽钱的皮条客而已 |
[40:36] | Now, you get the hell out here. | 你给我滚出去 |
[40:39] | Oxford gave millions to WLVU. | 奥克斯伏德给西城大学捐了几百万 |
[40:44] | Coach Burns got the glory, | 荣誉永远属于伯恩斯教练 |
[40:45] | but I did all the hard work. | 而我在幕后累死累活 |
[40:47] | Sucking up to donors, | 拍权贵马屁 |
[40:48] | and always having to make them happy. | 哄他们开心 |
[40:51] | And when they’re not, they pull their cash. | 只要一不高兴 他们就撤掉资金 |
[40:53] | Then it’s my fault. | 而错又都怪到我头上 |
[40:54] | My ass on the line. | 我左右为难 |
[40:57] | But Burns couldn’t care less. | 可伯恩斯根本不在乎 |
[41:14] | And as I was leaving, I saw Linda driving up. | 我走的时候 看到琳达开车过来 |
[41:19] | And I knew she was having an affair with Oxford. | 我知道她和奥克斯伏德有一腿 |
[41:24] | I knew she had a gun, and I needed a way out. | 而且她有一把枪 我得找个人顶罪 |
[41:26] | And you probably hated Jack, | 你应该也看不惯杰克 |
[41:27] | so killing him and setting up the wife, | 所以杀了他 然后嫁祸给教练老婆 |
[41:29] | that’s a two-fer, right? | 真是一箭双雕 |
[41:30] | So you snuck into Coach Burns’ house, | 你潜进伯恩斯教练的家 |
[41:32] | you stole his gun and then you shot the biggest booster | 偷了他的枪 杀死了西城大学历史上 |
[41:36] | in WLVU’s history. | 最大的投资商 |
[41:39] | That’s irony. | 你这样的受过高等教育的人 |
[41:42] | At least I think that’s the way | 竟然犯下这等重罪 |
[41:43] | these academic guys put it. | 实在是讽刺 |
[41:46] | For 20 years, I’ve given that school everything. | 二十年来 我为这个学校付出了一切 |
[41:51] | Given it… my life. | 奉献了我的一生 |
[41:54] | And now with a double-homicide, | 可犯下这两起杀人案 |
[41:56] | that very same life will belong to the state penitentiary. | 你的余生将在州监狱里度过了 |
[42:03] | So, did the girl love Charlie? | 那个女孩爱查理吗 |
[42:06] | I think Charlie believed that, yeah. | 我想查理认为是这样的 |
[42:10] | We’re going to have to tell him. | 我们得告诉他 |
[42:11] | I know. I know. | 我知道 |
[42:14] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么没有跟我说呢 |
[42:17] | There are things that I don’t talk to you about. | 我没告诉你的事 不止这个啊 |
[42:20] | The things that I don’t… | 工作上的事 |
[42:21] | I don’t bring home, but that was… | 我不带回家 |
[42:23] | that was our deal, right? | 我们说好的 不是吗 |
[42:27] | Charlie is our son. | 查理是我们的儿子 |
[42:31] | You owe it to me to tell me if he’s in trouble. | 他有麻烦 你必须要告诉我 |
[42:34] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[42:38] | You need to tell me, anyway. | 无论何事你都得告诉我 |
[42:40] | You sure you want that? | 你确定吗 |
[42:42] | Given the nature of what I see every day? | 我每天面对的都不是什么好事 |
[42:45] | You need to talk to me about it. | 你需要找个人诉说 |
[42:48] | You think you’re protecting me, | 你觉得沉默是为了保护我们 |
[42:50] | but you’re just trying to protect yourself. | 但是其实你只是在封闭自己 |
[42:53] | And that’s when we get into trouble. | 因此我们才会有隔阂 |
[42:55] | Promise me, no more secrets. | 答应我 不要再保密了 |
[43:00] | I know who I married, D.B. | 我懂你的 D.B. |
[43:04] | I know who I married, too. | 我也懂你 |