Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第13季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第13季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:15] Are you sure you have the right address? 你确定地址没错吗
[00:16] It’s 1027 Washington Street. 华盛顿街1027号
[00:20] I don’t even see any numbers. 我都没看到门牌号
[00:22] Well, it’s got to be just… 应该就在…
[00:24] up there. 那面
[00:26] You better shut your mouth! 你最好闭嘴
[00:33] That guy has a gun. 那人拿着枪
[00:35] It’s probably just part of his costume. 可能只是他万圣节装扮的一部分
[00:39] Cheerleader. Yeah, you. 啦啦队长 说你呢
[00:41] Okay. 好吧
[00:42] Forget the party. 别去派对了
[00:43] Let’s get a cab and go home. 咱们赶紧打车回家
[00:45] Want to party with us? 想和我们派对一下吗
[00:50] What is that? 那是什么
[01:08] Come! 过来
[01:10] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[01:11] Well, the dog’s freaking out. Won’t let us near the body. 狗受惊了 不让我们靠近尸体
[01:14] It’s like he’s… guarding his kill. 看上去像是在守护…他的战利品
[01:17] Who called it in? 谁报的警
[01:18] Tinker Bell and the cheerleader. “奇妙仙子”和”啦啦队长”
[01:20] They got lost on the way to a party. 他们去参加舞会结果迷路了
[01:21] At first, they thought the body was a fake. 开始他们以为尸体是假的
[01:24] Happy Halloween. 万圣节快乐
[01:25] – Looks like the dog went for his throat. – Yeah. -看来那狗冲着喉咙下手了 -没错
[01:28] Animal instinct. 动物本能
[01:30] Well, his throat is completely ripped open. 他的喉咙完全被撕开了
[01:33] Must’ve bled out. 肯定是流血过多致死
[01:34] Any I.D.? 有身份证件吗
[01:36] Yeah. 有
[01:38] Smith & Wesson. 还有枪[“史密斯・文森”美国手枪大公司]
[01:39] Okay, well… 好吧
[01:43] gun hasn’t been fired. 没有开过枪
[01:45] And a wallet. 还有钱包
[01:49] He’s a cop. 他是个警察
[01:51] K-9 Unit, officer Mike Nelson. K9组警官 迈克・尼尔森
[01:53] So you think that’s his dog? 你觉得是他的狗咬的吗
[01:55] So much for man’s best friend. “人类最好的朋友”也不过如此
[01:57] Found something else. 又找到点东西
[01:58] – Want to give me some light there? – Okay. -帮忙借个光 – 好
[02:03] Oh, man. 不妙啊伙计
[02:05] Well, it looks like methamphetamines, Jim. 看上去像是冰毒 吉姆
[02:08] So, we got a cop out of uniform in a skanky part of town 一个没穿制服的警察在这么脏的地方
[02:10] with a bag of ice. 身上还带着一袋冰毒
[02:12] Something stinks here 这事儿不简单
[02:13] and I don’t think it’s the dog. 我觉得不是狗的问题
[03:00] CSI Russell, 这位是犯罪现场调查员罗素
[03:01] Sergeant Varanski, 这位是弗兰斯基警官
[03:02] chief trainer with the K-9 unit. K9组的首席训练师
[03:05] Sorry about Officer Nelson. 尼尔森的事我很遗憾
[03:08] Is that dog always that aggressive? 那狗一直都这么暴躁吗
[03:10] Sam? No. 山姆吗 不
[03:12] He and Mike were partners for eight years. 他和迈克做了八年搭档了
[03:14] Best team in the department. 是警局里最好的队伍
[03:16] Officer Nelson was out of uniform. 尼尔森警官没穿制服
[03:17] Was he working undercover? 他在执行卧底任务吗
[03:19] No. 没有
[03:20] He was off duty last night. 他昨晚歇班
[03:21] If he was off duty, 如果他歇班
[03:22] what was he doing in the Alphabets with a bag full of meth? 那他拿着一袋冰毒在“字母区”做什么
[03:22] The Alphabets “字母区” 拉斯维加斯市内一块犯罪活动猖獗的区域 该区域南北向大街以字母A-N开头命名 东西向街道以总统命名
[03:26] Mike was a good cop. 迈克是个好警察
[03:27] They both were. 他俩都是
[03:28] These dogs are trained to attack, am I right? 这些狗受过训练 对吧
[03:31] They only bite to hold a suspect or to defend themselves. 他们只会在捉嫌疑人或自卫的时候才会咬人
[03:34] We’re talking about more than just a bite here, Sergeant. 我们说的不只是咬人这么简单 警官
[03:36] Nelson’s throat was ripped open. 尼尔森的喉咙被撕破了
[03:39] Can you think of anything that would set that dog off? 你能想到会让狗这么狂暴的原因吗
[03:43] He could be sick. 也许他病了
[03:44] That would make any dog lash out. 那会让所有狗具有攻击性
[03:46] And he could’ve gotten into Nelson’s stash. 他本应能嗅到尼尔森身上有毒品的
[03:48] I mean, look at him. 现在呢 你看看它那样
[03:52] I’ll take him into custody, 我会把他关起来
[03:53] – get him checked out by the vet. – No, no. -让兽医进行检查 -不
[03:55] No, we have to process him first. 不行 我们得先进行处理
[03:56] He’s got evidence all over him. 它全身都是证据
[03:58] Yeah, when we’re done 没错 弄完后
[03:59] I’ll make sure he gets to you, okay? 我保证把它送到你那里 可以吗
[04:01] Thank you very much. 非常感谢
[04:02] Appreciate that. 感谢合作
[04:29] Brass found Nelson’s truck 布拉斯在距犯罪现场一个路口的地方
[04:31] about a block from the crime scene. 发现了尼尔森的卡车
[04:32] Had it towed in. 就拖回来了
[04:35] – Find anything? – Yeah. -有什么发现 -确实
[04:36] A piece of the dog’s nail, 狗的指甲
[04:38] and some dried blood on the window. 玻璃上还有干了的血迹
[04:40] Dog clawed his way out. 狗自己爬出来的
[04:50] So, if Nelson was off duty, buying drugs, 如果尼尔森下班了来买毒品
[04:53] why bring the dog? 为什么要带着狗
[04:54] Sergeant told me that the dog lived with Nelson. 那警官说那狗和尼尔森住在一起
[04:57] Went everywhere with him. 同进同出
[04:58] So… for protection? 为了…保护他自己吗
[05:00] Well, if that’s the case, 如果那样
[05:01] why would you leave the dog in the truck? 为什么要把狗留在车里
[05:02] Maybe that’s what he was trying to protect. 也许车才是他要保护的东西
[05:05] In a neighborhood like that, 在有些地方据说
[05:06] you leave your truck, 把卡车停在路边
[05:06] you never know if it’s gonna be there when you get back, 永远不知道回来后它还在不在那里
[05:08] especially on Halloween. 尤其是在万圣节期间
[05:20] Department-issued envelope… 警局专用的信封
[05:28] …full of cash. 里面都是钱
[05:32] Must be at least five grand here. 至少五千块
[05:35] Could’ve been stolen from evidence. 可能是从物证里偷的
[05:37] Could be this dog wasn’t just going after his partner, 也许这狗追得不仅是一个搭档
[05:41] he was going after a dirty cop. 还是一个腐败的警察
[05:51] Meet Barry Sloan. 认识下巴里・斯隆
[05:52] Big-shot lawyer. 大牌律师
[05:53] Lived alone. 独居
[05:54] But I bet he wasn’t lonely. 不过我打赌他肯定不孤单
[05:57] This place reeks of money. 这地方散发着铜臭
[06:00] Professionally decorated, 装潢华丽
[06:02] impeccably clean… 一尘不染
[06:04] all to impress the ladies. 都是为了打动女性
[06:06] Yeah, I’ve spent some time in bedrooms like this. 没错 我在这种卧室呆过
[06:09] Thought you were into cops. 还以为你对警察情有独钟
[06:10] I do marry cops, but… 我是嫁给了警察 不过…
[06:13] I’ve dated some lawyers. 我还跟律师约过会
[06:15] They’re fun to argue with. 跟他们斗嘴其乐无穷
[06:17] Boy, they can be sleazy sometimes, though. 可他们有时候又真是俗不可耐
[06:20] Apparently, you’re not the only one who thinks so. 看来不止是你这么觉得
[06:23] Police responded to a 911 call, shots fired. 有人报警有枪响 警方出了现场
[06:27] When they got here, the shower was still running, 他们到现场的时候 淋浴喷头还开着
[06:29] but Mr. Sloan 不过这位斯隆先生
[06:30] is bone-dry. 却干透了
[06:32] GSW to the chest. 胸部有枪伤
[06:38] Blood is confined to this area, which means 只有这一片有血迹 说明
[06:41] he must’ve been on the bed or nearby when he was shot. 他被枪杀的时候就躺在床上或在附近
[06:45] Shooter missed at least once. 枪手至少有一枪打偏了
[06:48] Found a bullet hole in the wall there. 那边墙上发现了一处枪眼
[06:50] Based on the trajectory, 根据弹道
[06:52] looks like it came from that direction. 看来是来自于那个方向
[07:03] Radial cracks indicate 这些放射性的裂痕表明
[07:04] that the force must’ve originated from the outside. 那股力量一定源于外面
[07:16] Means our shooter was on the outside of the window. 也就是说枪手当时在窗外
[07:18] Who called it in? 谁报的案
[07:26] Mrs. Young? 杨夫人
[07:27] Ms. Ms. 是女士
[07:29] I got tired of being a housewife. 我受够做家庭主妇了
[07:31] Dumped the husband, kept the last name. 所以甩了老公 保留了姓氏
[07:33] – And his Jag. – Oh, lucky you. -还有他的捷豹车 -你真走运
[07:35] I had to pay mine alimony. 我还得自负赡养费
[07:37] So, what exactly did you hear? 好了 你具体都听到了什么
[07:39] Well, I get up early every morning to do my meditation. 我每天都会早起冥想
[07:42] I had just reached an elevated state of consciousness 我的意识刚刚有点飘忽的时候
[07:45] when I heard: bang, bang! 就听到了砰砰两声
[07:47] – So two gunshots in all. – Yeah. -一共是两枪 -对
[07:49] And what time was that? 当时是几点
[07:50] I looked at the clock. It was 6:05. 我看了表 当时是六点过五分
[07:52] And did you see anything? 那你看到什么了吗
[07:55] – Anyone? – Nothing. -或者什么人 -什么都没看见
[07:56] But then I had this really bad feeling 不过我当时有种很不好的预感
[07:58] it had something to do with Barry. 觉得是巴里出事了
[08:00] Why do you think it had something to do with Barry? 为什么你觉得会是巴里
[08:02] Mm. A lot of people hated him. 他太招人恨了
[08:04] He was a real shark. 他是个骗子 吃人不吐骨头
[08:06] Divorce lawyer. 他是专打离婚案的律师
[08:07] I’ve known quite a few of those. 那我可认识不少
[08:08] One time a brick came flying through 有一次有块贴着纸条的砖头
[08:10] my window with a note attached. 飞进了我家窗户
[08:12] It said, “Burn in hell, you scumbag lawyer.” 上面写着”下地狱吧 狗屁律师”
[08:14] Meant for Barry but… 针对的就是巴里 不过
[08:16] they got my house by mistake. 他们弄错扔进了我家
[08:17] So, I guess Mr. Sloan 那…我想斯隆先生在这一带
[08:19] was not very popular in the neighborhood. 都不太招人喜欢了
[08:20] Listen, I feel bad about what happened to Barry, but… 巴里死了我并不好受 不过
[08:22] you ask me, our property values just went up. 话说回来 我们的地产刚刚都增值了
[08:26] That’s a horrible thing to say. 这么说太缺德了
[08:29] The poor man just died. 那个可怜人还尸骨未寒呢
[08:33] And how exactly do you know Mr. Sloan? 关于斯隆的事您具体知道些什么
[08:36] Oh, um, we’ve been neighbors for 13 years. 我们做了十三年的邻居
[08:39] Oh, uh, Marjorie Randall. 我叫玛乔丽・兰德尔
[08:43] Look, when I had my hip replacement, 我做髋关节置换手术的时候
[08:45] Barry brought in my mail every day. 巴里天天帮我取信
[08:47] So you two were good friends? 那你们两个关系很好了
[08:49] Oh, yes. 是的
[08:51] Did he ever discuss his work with you? 他跟你谈论过自己的工作吗
[08:53] Oh, he talked about it all the time. 他总是挂在嘴边
[08:55] He loved his job. 他热爱自己的工作
[08:57] Especially when he won a case. 特别是打赢了官司的时候
[08:58] Do you know if he was in the middle of a particularly messy one? 您知道他有没有正在打的特别麻烦的官司
[09:02] Barry just always said that all divorces were messy. 巴里常说离婚案都很麻烦
[09:07] Do you think that that could’ve had something to do with his death? 你觉得这些案子跟他的死有关吗
[09:11] We will do everything we can to find out. 我们会尽力查明真相的
[09:23] Cujo 改编自史蒂芬・金同名小说的电影《狂犬惊魂》 片中疯狗的名字
[09:23] How you doing with Cujo? 你和狂犬库丘怎么样了
[09:28] I don’t know. He’s still pretty riled up. 我不知道 它还是很狂躁
[09:30] Well, why don’t you wait for Varanski? 你为什么不等弗兰斯基
[09:32] He’s on his way back. 他已经在回来的路上了
[09:33] He’ll help you muzzle the dog. 他会帮你给狗上嘴套
[09:34] Then you can get your evidence. 你就能拿到想要的证据了
[09:35] By the time he gets here, all the evidence is gonna be gone. 等他到的时候 证据都快没了
[09:37] Look at him. 你看它
[09:39] Look at him. He’s licking it all away. 你看它 它全都快舔没了
[09:40] Hey, if you’re thinking about opening up that cage, 你要想打开笼子的话
[09:43] we’re gonna have another crime scene. 我们可就又多了一个犯罪现场了
[09:45] Maybe he’s just threatened by me, you know? 也许它只觉得受了我的威胁
[09:47] I mean, he’s in there, he’s cornered, 我是说 它被关了起来 走投无路
[09:49] I’m coming at him with sticks. 我却拿着些小木棍朝它走来
[09:50] Open the gate, maybe he’ll calm down. 打开门 也许它会冷静下来
[09:52] – Nick… – Hey, come on. Don’t worry. -尼克 -真的 别担心
[09:54] I had a bunch of dogs growing up– know what I’m doing. 我养过好几条狗 我知道自己在干什么
[09:59] All right, look, I got Doc Robbins. 行了 我要去见罗宾斯博士
[10:01] Nick, that dog killed somebody. 尼克 那只狗杀过人
[10:05] Wait for Varanski. Please. 拜托 你就等等弗兰斯基吧
[10:27] Well, boy… 怎么说呢 伙计
[10:35] I’m not gonna let you destroy all my evidence. 我可不会让你毁了我所有的证据
[10:38] I’m gonna process you, 我会给你采集证据
[10:40] just like any other suspect, whether you like it or not. 就像对其他嫌犯一样 不管你喜不喜欢
[10:43] So… 所以
[10:45] here’s how it’s gonna go down. 接下来这么办
[10:48] I’m gonna let you out of this crate, 我会让你离开笼子
[10:50] and when I do, 我让你出来的时候
[10:51] you’re gonna be cool… and I’m gonna be cool. 你要冷静 我也会冷静
[10:56] Okay? 好吗
[11:04] Easy. 放松
[11:08] Easy… 放松
[11:13] Easy, now. 好了 放松
[11:35] How about one of these? 这个怎么样
[11:38] Want a little treat? 想来点奖励吗
[11:40] Cooperate, now, okay? 现在乖乖的 好吗
[11:46] Right in here. 就在这儿
[11:48] Cooperate. 乖乖的
[11:51] Right in here, bud. 就在这儿了 小家伙
[11:53] Easy. 放松
[12:00] Easy. 放松
[12:02] You got something in your teeth there. 你的牙缝里有点东西
[12:07] Easy. 放松
[12:08] I’m not gonna hurt you. 我不会伤害你的
[12:12] Well, it looks like you got your pound of flesh, eh? 看来你下嘴还真狠啊
[12:22] When the kids were little, 孩子们还小的时候
[12:23] I bought them a dog. 我给他们买了一只狗
[12:24] A mutt from the shelter. 动物避难所的一只杂交犬
[12:26] He slept on my daughter’s bed every night– 它每晚都睡在我女儿的床上
[12:28] part of the family. 就像家里的一份子
[12:30] Yeah, it’s easy to forget they’re still animals. 是啊 很容易就忘了他们毕竟是畜生
[12:33] It’s hard to make out the teeth marks. 这样很难做齿痕模型
[12:35] May have to call in an odontologist. 可能得叫个牙医来
[12:38] Well, maybe the saliva will give us the dog’s DNA. 也许唾液里会有狗的DNA
[12:41] You said our victim had drugs on him– 你说我们的受害者身上携带毒品
[12:43] I don’t see any needle marks. 但我没发现任何针孔
[12:45] Could be a new user. 可能刚开始吸毒
[12:46] Maybe the drugs haven’t taken their toll yet. 毒瘾还不是很重
[12:49] I’ll send blood and hair over to Tox. 我会把血液和毛发样本送去进行毒品检测
[12:53] Multiple cuts and bruises, defensive wounds. 多处伤口和淤青 都是自卫伤口
[12:55] Boy, this guy put up quite a fight. 这人一定狠狠打了一架
[12:58] Why didn’t he pull his gun? 他为什么不拔枪
[13:00] I think I know why. 我想我知道原因
[13:02] When the dog attacked Nelson, 狗袭击Nelson的时候
[13:04] he must have knocked him over. 他肯定被扑倒了
[13:09] The angle of the fall broke Nelson’s arm in two places, 尼尔森摔倒的角度造成他手臂两处骨折
[13:12] rendering the arm useless. 导致手臂动不了了
[13:14] Well, that explains why he didn’t shoot the dog. 那样的话就知道为什么他没有向狗开枪了
[13:16] One mystery solved. 至少一个谜团解开了
[14:05] Hit the jackpot. 中大奖了
[14:07] 38 Special. .38特制来福枪
[14:09] Just like the slug we took out of the wall. 和我们从墙上取出来的弹头一致
[14:11] That’s not all I found: fingerprints on the windowsill. 不止如此 我还发现了窗台上的指纹
[14:14] Killer saw quite a show. 凶手看了场好戏啊
[14:16] I found semen stains. 我发现了精斑
[14:18] No way a guy like Sloan wouldn’t wash his sheets, 像斯隆这样的人不会不洗床单的
[14:20] so they’re fresh. 所以是刚弄上去的
[14:22] And he wasn’t alone. 而且他不是一个人
[14:24] Lipstick? 口红吗
[14:25] Maybe Mr. Sloan was sleeping with someone’s wife. 也许斯隆先生在和别人的老婆发生关系
[14:29] Or girlfriend. 或者是女友
[14:30] His job didn’t get him killed, 他的工作没让他丢了性命
[14:31] his penis did. 他的鸡鸡害了他
[14:41] You’re back from the vet? 你从兽医那儿回来啦
[14:42] Yeah. Yeah, they did a full workup. 是啊 他们做了个全面的检查
[14:44] The dog’s healthy as an ox. 那只狗壮得跟头牛似的
[14:45] And his tox came back clean, too. 它的毒检也很正常
[14:47] But if there’s behavioral issues, there’s not much they can do. 但如果是行为问题 他们也帮不上什么忙
[14:51] Well, I guess that makes him a dead dog walking. 我猜它会被判死刑
[14:53] Yeah, unfortunately. 是啊 很可惜
[14:55] Well, his tox wasn’t the only one that came back clean. 不止它的毒检正常
[14:58] No drugs in Officer Nelson’s system, either. 尼尔森的体内也没有毒品
[15:00] Hair analysis proves that he wasn’t a regular user. 毛发分析证明他不是个瘾君子
[15:04] If he wasn’t buying drugs in that part of town, 如果他没在镇上那个地方买毒品
[15:05] then what was he doing with all that cash in his truck? 那他在车里放那么多现金干什么
[15:07] I don’t know. 我不知道
[15:08] But I can tell you that he didn’t steal it from evidence. 但我能告诉你 有证据表明那不是他偷来的
[15:11] Money came from his personal bank account. 钱是他私人银行账户上的
[15:13] He made a series of large withdrawals within the last six months. 在过去六个月中他经常提取巨款
[15:17] Well, he was into something. 他肯定在做什么
[15:19] Where’s the dog? 狗在哪儿
[15:21] Animal Control. 动物管理处
[15:22] What? No, they’re gonna put him down– you have to stop them. 什么 他们会杀了它的 你们快去阻止他们
[15:24] Why? What’s going on? 为什么 发生什么事了
[15:25] The dog is innocent. He didn’t kill his partner. 那只狗是无辜的 他没有杀他的搭档
[15:27] The saliva on Nelson’s throat, it isn’t canine; it was human. 尼尔森喉咙上的唾液不是狗的 是人的
[15:37] Start of the zombie apocalypse. 僵尸末日的开端
[15:40] You know, we had a case where a cheerleader, 我们曾经有个案子 一个啦啦队队长
[15:41] high on PCP, 服用大量迷幻药
[15:43] ate another cheerleader’s stomach. 吃了另一个啦啦队队长的胃
[15:46] Nelson’s killer was high on something. 杀尼尔森的人肯定服用什么过量了
[15:48] Why was Nelson in a Cracktown, anyway? 但尼尔森为什么在克莱克城
[15:51] He could’ve been setting someone up, you know, 他本可以设个圈套 你明白的
[15:52] planting evidence to catch a bigger fish, 放长线钓大鱼
[15:54] things go south, he gets killed, I don’t know. 可事情南辕北辙 他被杀了 我不明白
[15:56] But not before his partner took a piece out of the killer. 他的搭档其实咬下了凶手的一块肉 现在你明白了吧
[16:00] That flesh from the dog’s teeth came back to… 狗牙齿中的碎肉来自…
[16:03] an unknown male. 一名未知的男性
[16:09] I guess Nick sprung him from Animal Control. 我猜尼克把他从动物管理处救回来了
[16:12] Ah, there he is. Sam. 原来跑这儿来了 山姆
[16:14] Hey, wha…? 怎么…
[16:15] Sorry, he just got away from me. 抱歉 他刚从我那儿跑出来了
[16:16] I can’t have him walking around CSI. 我不能让他在调查局里乱跑
[16:18] I know. Come on. 我知道 过来
[16:19] Sam, come on. Come. Hey. 山姆 过来 过来
[16:22] Boy, you have a way with dogs, Stokes. 老弟 你对付狗挺有办法的嘛 丝多克斯
[16:24] Hey, this pain in the ass may help us find Nelson’s killer. 这家伙可能会帮我们找到杀尼尔森的凶手
[16:27] I mean, he is our only witness. 我的意思是 它是我们唯一的目击证人
[16:28] Aw, no, hey, come on, that’s my anniversary gift! 不要啊 别这样 那是我周年纪念礼物
[16:31] – Drop it, Sam. – That is hand-carved. -把它放下来 山姆 -那是手工雕刻的
[16:33] One of a kind. 独一无二啊
[16:35] Drop it! 放下来
[16:37] I know he’s a highly trained police dog, 我知道他是受过高等训练的警犬
[16:39] but how the hell is he gonna help with the case? 但是他对案子能有什么帮助
[16:40] He won’t even drop an anniversary gift. 让它放下周年纪念礼物都不听
[16:54] Sergeant Varanski. 弗兰斯基队长
[16:56] Hey, Nick. 你好 尼克
[16:57] Hey, man, how’s it going? 老兄 最近怎么样
[16:59] – Good to see you. – Good to see you. -很高兴见到你 -我也很高兴见到你
[17:00] Thanks for clearing his name; you really saved his life. 谢谢你还他清白 你真的救了他一命
[17:03] What you got there? 嘴里是什么东西
[17:04] Huh? What you got, boy? 什么东西啊 臭小子
[17:05] Say, if it’s all right with you, 你看看可不可以
[17:06] we’d like to hang on to him for a while, 我们想让他再待一阵儿
[17:08] see if he can help us track down Officer Nelson’s killer. 看看他能不能帮我们找到 杀害尼尔森警官的凶手
[17:10] Sure. If anyone can, it’s Sam. 当然可以 如果有谁能做到那非山姆莫属
[17:12] Best nose in the department. 他的鼻子是局里最灵敏的
[17:14] There is one problem, though. 但是有一个问题
[17:16] I can’t get him to do anything. 我说什么他都不听
[17:17] He won’t even drop that stupid totem pole. 他连那图腾柱都不肯放下
[17:19] Maybe you’re not speaking his language. 可能你没有说他的语言
[17:21] No? What’s that, “Dog”? 是吗 什么语 狗语吗
[17:22] I could try barking or something. 我总不能学狗叫什么的吧
[17:24] French. Sammy was born just outside of Paris. 是法语 小山姆在巴黎城外长大的
[17:27] All the dogs come to us fully trained. 所有的狗来这儿前都经过全面训练
[17:29] Laisser tomber! 把图腾柱放下来
[17:34] There you go. 原来如此
[17:35] Go ahead, take his leash off. 我们继续 把他项圈摘了
[17:38] Venez! 来
[17:54] Asseyez-vous. 坐
[18:00] Fini. 结束
[18:07] Guess I better brush up on my French. 我想我最好温习一下我的法语
[18:12] Well, that and, uh… 还有…
[18:15] earn his respect. 赢得他的尊重
[18:19] Right. 没错
[18:25] So, you know those… 你记得那些…
[18:26] fingerprints I collected outside the vic’s windowsill? 我从受害者窗台外面收集的指纹吗
[18:28] Got a hit in AFIS. 指纹自动识别系统中有发现
[18:30] Brent Walsh. 是布伦特・沃尔什
[18:31] A casino worker in the middle of a divorce. 一个正在办离婚的赌场工作人员
[18:33] And Mr. Sloan was his lawyer. 而斯隆先生正是他的律师
[18:35] That arrogant, 真是个自大
[18:37] despicable piece of crap. 卑鄙的混账
[18:39] I take it you weren’t satisfied with his services. 看来你对他的服务不太满意
[18:41] I’ll say. 还用说吗
[18:42] He was too busy satisfying my wife. 他全忙着满足我妻子去了
[18:45] They were sleeping together? 他们俩有一腿
[18:46] Sloan is supposed to protect my assets, 斯隆本该为我保全资产的
[18:48] not hand everything over to that bitch. 结果全给了那个女人
[18:51] That’s when I got suspicious. 那时我就起了疑心
[18:53] So you went to Sloan’s house last night. 所以昨晚你去斯隆家找他
[18:55] Yeah. I snuck in the side yard 对 我从花园潜了进去
[18:57] and I peeked in the bedroom window. 在窗外偷看了下卧室
[18:59] That’s when I saw that scumbag sleeping with the enemy. 就瞧见那混蛋和我的敌人睡在一起
[19:09] And then you waited for your ex-wife to leave, 接着你等你的前妻离开后
[19:11] and you shot Sloan. 毙了斯隆
[19:14] No. I don’t even own a gun. 没有 我连枪都没有
[19:16] I didn’t want Sloan…dead. 我没想要斯隆…死啊
[19:18] I wanted him…disbarred, 只是期望他被剥夺律师资格
[19:20] unemployed, homeless. 失业 无家可归
[19:21] But you were there. 但是你确实在场
[19:23] You had motive. 你有动机
[19:24] I peeked in the window, and then I left. 我只是在窗外看了一下 立马就走了
[19:26] – Where’d you go? – I went to work. -去了哪儿 -去上班
[19:28] I’m a blackjack dealer at the Tangiers, graveyard shift. 我在丹吉尔赌场做扑克发牌员 全夜班
[19:30] I checked in at midnight and finished my shift at 8:00. 从午夜打卡开始 八点才下班
[19:32] You can check surveillance. 你们可以去查监控
[19:33] I will. 我会的
[19:35] – Where can I find Mrs. Walsh? – At my house. -布伦特・沃尔什太太在哪里 -在我的家
[19:38] With my cat. 和我的猫在一起
[19:40] And all my stuff. 还有我所有的东西
[19:47] You got something on Officer Nelson? 尼尔森警员那边有什么发现吗
[19:49] Yeah. I checked his phone records. 我查看了他的通话记录
[19:51] Couple of hours before he died, 死前几小时
[19:52] Nelson got a call from a pay phone 尼尔森收到了一通电话
[19:54] around the corner from the crime scene. 来自犯罪现场附近的一个公共电话
[19:56] Liquor store cam caught a glimpse of our mystery caller. 酒店的摄像拍到了打电话的人
[19:59] Judging by the outfit, I’d say she’s a working girl. 看她那身衣服 应该是个妓女
[20:03] What’s that in her pocket? 她口袋里放着什么
[20:07] Yellow bandana. 黄色的头巾
[20:09] Just like the one we found on Nelson. 跟尼尔森身上的那张一模一样
[20:11] I’m thinking he got the drugs from her. 他一定是从她这儿拿到毒品的
[20:13] DNA proved that a man killed Nelson, DNA证明是一个男人杀了尼尔森
[20:15] but if she was there, 但如果她当时在场
[20:16] she could be involved, right? 也许事情也牵涉到她 不是吗
[20:17] – Or, at the very least, a witness. – Okay. -她至少会是位证人 -很好
[20:20] I’ll have Brass round up all the hookers in Cracktown 我这就叫布拉斯把所有克莱克城
[20:22] that look anything like her. 看起来像她的妓女给找来
[20:24] Maybe our police dog can pick her out of a lineup. 或许我们那只警犬能识别她
[20:33] Oh, boy. 我的天
[20:34] Ladies…can I have your attention for a second? 女士们 请安静一下
[20:37] Hi. First of all, thank you for coming in. 你们好 首先 谢谢你们赶来
[20:40] – Did we have a choice? – No, not really. -我们可以不来的吗 -那可不行
[20:42] But I’ll get you out of here as soon as I can. 但我会尽快让你们离开的
[20:44] Okay, open up your jars there. Go ahead, open ’em up. 打开你们的罐子 都打开吧
[20:48] Yeah, reach in and pull out the pipe, 把管子取出来
[20:50] and hold it in your hand. 握在手中
[20:52] I’d rather hold on to your pipe. 我倒挺想握一下你的”管子”
[20:54] Uh, thank you, I appreciate that, 谢谢 非常感激
[20:55] but my wife frowns on that kind of thing. 可是我妻子会生气的
[20:58] Where do you want me to put this? 你想我拿它怎么样
[20:59] Just hold on to it. By doing that, 拿着就好 这样子
[21:01] you’re transferring your scent onto the pipe. 你的气味就会传到管子上
[21:03] If I rub it, will it get bigger? 如果我抚摸它 它会变大吗
[21:06] Young lady, 小姐
[21:07] as long as you’re holding it, I’m happy. 只要你拿着它 我毫无怨言
[21:09] All right, put ’em back in. 好了 把它们放回去吧
[21:10] Thank you. Put the lids on. 谢谢 把盖子拧上
[21:13] There you go. Come on. 这就对了 来吧
[21:18] Look, Sam, I know we got off to a bad start, and 山姆 我知道你对我的第一印象不咋样
[21:21] I know you miss your partner. 我知道你很想你的搭档
[21:23] You guys were together a long time. 毕竟你们俩在一起很久了
[21:27] But I want the same thing you do — 可我想要的东西和你一样
[21:29] to catch his killer. 抓住杀他的凶手
[21:32] I can’t do that without your help. 没有你的帮助我做不到
[21:36] You understand? 你明白吗
[21:41] So…want to go to work? 想继续去工作吗
[22:10] Hey, Sam. How you doing, boy? 你好 山姆 怎么样啊 小子
[22:14] Okay. Trouvez. 好 去找吧
[22:34] Recognize this? 认识这个吗
[22:36] Officer Nelson’s partner did. 尼尔森警员的搭档认识
[22:38] He identified you as the working girl 它确定你就是把这个
[22:40] who gave Nelson this bandana, 头巾送给尼尔森的人
[22:42] which was full of methamphetamine, by the way. 而且里面还装满了冰毒
[22:48] Carly, 卡莉
[22:50] we know you called Officer Nelson 我们知道你昨晚用公共电话
[22:51] from a pay phone last night. 给尼尔森打了电话
[22:53] We know you met up with him 我们知道你和他见了面
[22:54] and gave him the drugs. 把毒品交给了他
[22:56] And then you killed him. 然后你就杀了他
[22:58] Gave him the drugs, that was it. 只是把毒品给他了 仅此而已
[22:59] Well, why would you do that? He wasn’t a user. 你为何这么做呢 他又不吸毒
[23:02] Ms. Green, we know all about you. 格林女士 你的事我们都知道
[23:03] We know that Officer Nelson arrested you 我们知道尼尔森警员以非法持有毒品
[23:05] for possession and prostitution, 以及卖淫之罪逮捕了你
[23:07] and sent you to prison for nine months. 把你关进了监狱 长达九个月
[23:09] Must have hated him for that. 一定很狠他吧
[23:11] So, last night, you lured him downtown 昨晚 你引诱他来到城里
[23:13] and got one of your junkie friends to kill him. 让你的某位毒贩朋友干掉了他
[23:15] No, that’s bull. 胡说
[23:17] Mike was the only person who gave a damn about me. 迈克是唯一关心我的人
[23:20] He even visited me in prison. 他还到监狱来看过我呢
[23:23] Okay, so why did you call him then? 那你打电话给他干嘛
[23:28] Mike used to pay me for info. 迈克曾雇我帮他获取信息
[23:31] When something new hit the streets, 每当街上有点新情况
[23:32] I’d turn it over to him. 我都会告诉他
[23:34] Help him go after the dealers. 帮助他抓毒贩
[23:39] Are you telling me, you’re a C.I.? 你的意思是 你是位秘密线人吗
[23:42] You were Officer Nelson’s confidential informant? 你曾是尼尔森警员的秘密线人
[23:45] Yeah. 是啊
[23:48] It’s Mike’s way of giving me a second chance. 迈克希望这样能给我第二次机会
[23:52] Look, I gave him the drugs, 我把毒品给了他
[23:53] told him what I knew and beat it. 把我知道的都告诉了他 然后就溜了
[23:56] When I left, he was still alive. 我走的时候 他还活着
[24:11] What are you doing? 你这是在干嘛
[24:13] The GCMS is broken, 气相色谱/质谱仪坏了
[24:15] and the repairman’s on vacation. 修理工人又休假了
[24:16] So you’re fixing it yourself? 你就想自己修
[24:17] Are you even qualified to do that? 你够格吗
[24:19] I am a man of many talents. 我可是个多才多艺的人
[24:22] Defense attorneys love to challenge 辩方律师总爱在法庭上
[24:23] our findings in court, 对我们的证据挑刺
[24:25] and if this is not fixed 如果这仪器修不好
[24:26] exactly to code, you are gonna be in… 不能正常工作 你就会有…
[24:28] Okay, can… can we just forget the GCMS for a moment? 停 咱们能先不说这质谱仪的事儿吗
[24:33] Can you and I talk about… 我俩能不能谈谈
[24:36] you know? 那件事
[24:40] No. 不行
[24:41] So, we’re just gonna pretend like it never happened? 那我们就假装它从没发生过
[24:44] Yes. 对
[24:46] Now, when you are up and running, 行了 等你都弄好了
[24:48] I need results on the red smudge 麻烦给我死者衬衣上红色污渍的
[24:50] on my victim’s shirt, please. 分析报告
[24:53] Okay. 行啊
[24:54] Okay. 那好
[24:58] Thanks for stopping in. 谢谢亲自过来
[24:59] Yeah. 没事
[25:06] So, you and Hodges doing it? 你跟霍奇斯睡一块儿了
[25:08] What? No. 什么 没有
[25:09] I think it’s great really. 我觉得这真挺好的
[25:10] He’s funny, he’s charming, smart. 这人风趣 有魅力 也聪明
[25:12] Jimmy Stewart 上世纪著名男影星
[25:12] He’s like an awkward Jimmy Stewart. 就像是木讷版的吉米・斯图尔特
[25:14] Okay, you know what? I kissed him. 行了 跟你直说吧 我吻了他
[25:16] – Once. – Really? -就一回 -真的吗
[25:18] I was at the hospital. 我当时在医院
[25:19] My dad had been shot. It just happened. 我爸刚中枪 这事就发生了
[25:21] And now things are all awkward between us. 现在我俩之间尴尬得要死
[25:24] Did you get anything off the gun? 你从枪上得到什么证据了吗
[25:26] Uh, did not get any prints, 指纹是没找到
[25:27] but it is definitely our murder weapon. 但它绝对是凶器
[25:29] Striations matched the slug we pulled out of the wall. 擦痕跟我们从墙头取出的弹头正吻合
[25:33] And this is where it really gets good. 接下来还有更好的
[25:34] The gun was registered to Barry Sloan himself. 这枪是注册于巴里・斯隆他自己名下的
[25:38] Shot by his own gun? 被自己的枪给杀了
[25:41] So, Brent Walsh’s alibi checked out. 而且布伦特・沃尔什的不在场证明的确属实
[25:43] But he claims that his ex was sleeping with the vic. 但他声称 他前妻有跟死者发生关系
[25:48] Which would give her access to Sloan’s house and his gun. 那她就能进入斯隆家 并能拿到他的枪
[25:54] Let’s bring her in. 带她进来聊聊吧
[26:00] Hey, Doc, got your 911. What’s up? 嘿 医生 收到你的紧急信息 怎么了
[26:03] Body was just brought in. 刚送来一具尸体
[26:05] Fingerprints matched a person of interest in your dead cop case. 指纹跟你警察凶杀案的一个嫌疑人相符
[26:09] Okay, let’s take a look. 好的 让我看看
[26:20] That’s Carly Green. 这是卡莉・格林
[26:22] I interviewed her earlier today. 今天早先时候我还审问过她
[26:24] What-what happened to her? 她是怎么了
[26:25] Found her at the Blue Siren Motel with a needle in her arm. 在蓝笛旅馆发现了她 手臂上还有一支针头
[26:28] Apparent overdose. 显然是注射过量
[26:36] Heard Hooker Number Four OD’d. 听说四号妓女毒品注射过量死了
[26:38] Carly Green. 是卡莉・格林
[26:39] Detective just logged in the evidence from her motel room. 警探刚刚送来了从她旅馆房间找到的证物
[26:42] Lots of condoms, needles. 很多安全套 还有针头
[26:45] Live hard, die hard… so to speak. 真是生得艰难 死亦艰难啊
[26:50] Bloody bandage. 带血的绷带
[26:51] Did Russell say anything 罗素有说过
[26:53] about Carly having other injuries? 卡莉受了其他伤吗
[26:55] No. Doc’s doing her autopsy right now. 没有 法医正在给她做尸检
[26:57] But I did find 但我找到了
[26:59] this LVPD envelope. 这个拉斯维加斯警局的信封
[27:01] It looks just like the one we found in Nelson’s truck. 跟我们在尼尔森车里找到的 那个看上去一样
[27:03] There’s 800 bucks in there. 里面还有八百块钱
[27:05] Carly Green said Nelson was paying her as a C.I., 卡莉・格林说尼尔森给她钱做线人
[27:07] so I checked with Sergeant Varanski. 于是我问了弗兰斯基队长
[27:09] Said Nelson hadn’t worked Narcotics in over a year. 但他说尼尔森都一年多没在缉毒队干了
[27:12] Well, Nelson must have been paying her from his own pocket. 那尼尔森一定掏的是自己的腰包
[27:15] Unless he was paying her for something else. 除非他付钱给她是为了别的
[27:17] I mean, she was a hooker. 毕竟她是个妓女
[27:21] She wasn’t a thousand dollar a night hooker. 可她也不值一晚一千块啊
[27:24] Something was going on between them. 反正他们俩之间有点什么
[27:26] Carly Green didn’t commit suicide. 卡莉・格林不是自杀
[27:28] D.B., take a look. DB 看看这个
[27:30] Needle didn’t hit a vein. 针头没有插入血管
[27:35] She has track marks. 她有血管血痕
[27:37] She was a regular user. 说明注射毒品很频繁
[27:39] You’d think she’d know how to find a vein. 她应该知道怎么找血管
[27:41] That’s what kept me looking. 就是这个让我接着去找
[27:43] Found this. 发现了这个
[27:46] It’s a needle mark right in the middle of her back. 这是她背部正中间的针口
[27:48] She couldn’t do that herself. 她不可能自己扎到身上
[27:50] So Carly Green was murdered. 所以卡莉・格林是被谋杀的
[27:52] Well, there’s more. 不仅如此
[27:53] Ms. Green was also pregnant. 格林女士还怀孕了
[27:56] Based on the thickening of the uterus 根据子宫壁的厚度
[27:58] and the size of the fetus, I’d say about ten weeks. 及胎儿的大小 我估计有十周了
[28:00] You know, she told me 她跟我说
[28:01] that Officer Nelson was the only person in her life 尼尔森警官是她生命中
[28:04] who ever cared for her. 唯一关心过她的人
[28:05] You think he was the father? 你觉得他是孩子的父亲
[28:07] Well, he spent a lot of time visiting her in prison, 她还在监狱的时候他就经常去看她
[28:09] and he was giving her money. 他还在给她钱
[28:11] All right. 好了
[28:12] Let’s take a sample of the fetus’s DNA. 取一下胎儿DNA的样本
[28:14] – Have Henry run it. – Absolutely. -让亨利做检验 -没问题
[28:16] All this time, I thought he was a dirty cop. 我还一直以为他是个腐败的警察
[28:18] Well, maybe he just got involved with the wrong woman, 也许他只是结识了错误的女人
[28:20] trying to make things right. 却想要做对的事情
[28:24] I didn’t have sex with Barry Sloan. 我没和巴里・斯隆上过床
[28:27] Yeah, you did… the night he died. 不 你有 就在他死前那晚
[28:30] We pulled your DNA off of his… penis. 我们从他的阴茎上采到了你的DNA
[28:33] Mrs. Walsh? 沃尔什太太
[28:34] All right, I did. 好吧 我跟他睡过
[28:36] I know it was wrong to sleep with my husband’s attorney, 我知道跟我丈夫的律师上床不对
[28:40] but sex with Barry was… 但是跟巴里做爱真是…
[28:44] He just kept you coming back for more. 只会让你不断回去想要更多
[28:46] We have evidence that you were not the only woman 我们有证据表明你不是那天晚上
[28:48] who came back for more last night. 唯一一个想要更多的女人
[28:51] Your DNA had company on his penis. 他的阴茎上还有别人的DNA
[28:56] You know, the thing about a three-way is, 要知道双飞这种事
[28:57] someone usually ends up being the third wheel. 通常都有人最后变成电灯泡
[29:01] It wasn’t like that. 不是那样的
[29:03] I had wild sex with Barry. 我跟巴里激情了一番
[29:05] When I was looking for my clothes, 但当我在找自己衣服的时候
[29:07] I found lace panties in his bed. 却在他床上发现了蕾丝内裤
[29:09] – Not mine. – Then whose? -不是我的 -那是谁的
[29:11] Barry said he couldn’t remember her name. 巴里说他记不清那妞的名字了
[29:13] Some neighbor he was screwing. 某个他乱搞的邻居
[29:14] And how’d that make you feel? 那你会有什么感觉
[29:15] Not angry enough to kill him, if that’s where you’re going. 还不至于要气到杀了他 如果你要问的是这个
[29:18] But you were angry. 但你确实发怒了
[29:19] Ooh, you bet your ass I was. 废话 那当然
[29:21] We got into a big fight. 我们大吵了一架
[29:22] Then I went home. 然后我就回家了
[29:24] What time was that? 那时候几点
[29:26] Around 5:30, 6:00. 五点半到六点之间
[29:30] That’s right around the time he was killed. 和他被杀的时间差不多
[29:41] If you’re really hungry, I’ll share half my sandwich with you. 如果你很饿 我可以吃我的三明治
[29:44] No. It’s for the dog. He’s not eating for some reason. 这是给狗吃的 它无缘无故不吃饭了
[29:47] Well, he lost his partner, you know? 他的搭档去世了
[29:49] He’s probably still grieving. 可能还很难过吧
[29:52] Yeah. 应该吧
[29:54] Okay, here’s where we are. 目前情况是
[29:56] Henry matched the DNA from the fetus 亨利发现胎儿的DNA
[29:58] to that piece of flesh that you pulled from your dog’s teeth. 和你从狗牙齿上取下来的肉相匹配
[30:03] So Carly’s baby daddy isn’t Nelson. 也就是说卡莉的孩子不是尼尔森的
[30:05] It’s the guy who killed him? 而是杀害他的凶手的骨肉
[30:06] That’s right. Yeah. 没错
[30:07] He killed Carly, too. 他还杀了卡莉
[30:09] That bloodied bandage we found in her motel room? 我们在她宾馆里找到的带血的绷带
[30:12] also the killer’s DNA. 上面也是凶手的DNA
[30:15] That’s not all Henry found on the bandage. 除此之外 绷带上还检测出
[30:17] Bacteria and leucocytes. 细菌和白细胞
[30:20] The killer’s wound is infected. 凶手的伤口发生感染了
[30:22] From the dog taking a bite out of him. 因为是被狗咬伤的
[30:25] He’s going to need medical attention. 他需要及时就医
[30:26] Robbins already checked all the local hospitals 罗宾斯已经调查了这一片区
[30:29] and free clinics in the area. 所有的医院和诊所
[30:30] No dog bites reported in the last 24 hours. 24小时内没有犬类咬伤的治疗记录
[30:33] Well, there are some back alley clinics 蓝笛旅馆附近
[30:35] near the Blue Siren motel. 还有几家小诊所
[30:36] What are you gonna do? 那又有什么办法
[30:37] You don’t have a name. 我们不知道凶手的名字
[30:37] You don’t know who you’re looking for. 无异于大海捞针
[30:39] No… but Sam does. 但山姆知道
[30:42] Hey, Sam? 山姆
[30:44] I got a little something for you… here. 看我给你拿什么来了
[30:59] Thank God. Hey, I don’t know how he got in here, 谢天谢地 我不知道他怎么进去的
[31:01] but you got to get him out. 你得把它弄出来
[31:04] I know, David. I’m sorry. 我知道了 大卫 实在抱歉
[31:20] Hey, boy. 小子
[31:29] I should have known I’d find you in here. 我应该猜到你在这里的
[31:38] You really loved him, huh? 你一定很爱他 是不是
[31:41] It’s hard when you lose a friend. 失去朋友总是令人痛不欲生
[31:44] You know, I lost a friend once. 我也曾失去一个朋友
[31:46] Partner in the line of duty. 我们是工作上的搭档
[31:49] I think it’ll always hurt, 每每想到我再也见不到他了
[31:50] ’cause… 直到现在
[31:54] well, I know I’ll never see him again. 我都依然心痛不已
[31:58] But you know what you can do for Mike? 你知道你们能为迈克
[32:01] Together, you and me… 做些什么吗
[32:04] we’ll get a little justice. 把凶手绳之以法
[32:07] Sound good? 听起来不错吧
[32:23] Did you know that, in a lifetime, 你知道女性平均一生
[32:25] the average woman eats four pounds of lipstick? 得吃下去多少口红吗
[32:27] And that helps our case how? 这跟我们的案子有什么关系
[32:30] I confirmed the red smudge on Barry Sloan’s shirt as lipstick. 巴里・斯隆衣服上的红色污渍是口红
[32:33] We knew that. 这我们知道
[32:34] Yes, but did you also know that lipstick, 但你们知道口红和食物一样
[32:36] like food, can go bad? 是有保质期的呢
[32:38] And to preserve its shelf life, 为了延长保质期
[32:39] cosmetic companies used to use formaldehyde. 化妆品公司以前会用甲醛来防腐
[32:42] There’s formaldehyde in my lipstick? 我的口红里有甲醛吗
[32:44] Formaldehyde is a carcinogen, 甲醛是一种致癌物质
[32:45] so cosmetic companies these days use methenamine, 所以现今的化妆品中通常使用六亚甲基四胺
[32:48] which is a different type of preservative. 作为另一种防腐剂
[32:50] Okay, so what about the lipstick in our case? 好吧 这口红到底跟案子有什么关系
[32:53] Well, the lipstick in our case contains 本案中的这种口红
[32:55] straight formaldehyde, and was manufactured 里面还有大量甲醛
[32:57] by a company that went out of business in 1972. 其生产公司1972年就倒闭了
[33:01] Are you sure the GCMS is working properly? 你确定质谱仪能正常工作了吗
[33:04] – I fixed it myself. – Oh, whatever you say. -我修好了 -随你怎么说
[33:06] But who wears 40-year-old lipstick? 现在谁还会用40年前的口红
[33:11] Mrs. Randall… 兰德尔夫人
[33:13] Oh, call me Marjorie. 叫我玛乔丽就好
[33:15] Marjorie, you told me that you and Barry Sloan 玛乔丽 你说你和巴里・斯隆
[33:17] – were good friends. – That’s right. -是好朋友 -没错
[33:20] Good enough to have left lipstick on his shirt? 关系好到他的衬衫上会粘着你的口红吗
[33:24] CSI’s are searching your house right now, 我们的调查员正在搜查您的屋子
[33:27] and when they compare your lipstick 然后将您的口红和巴里先生
[33:29] to the smudge on Barry’s shirt, 衣服上的痕迹作对比
[33:31] I’m… betting it’s gonna match. 我敢说肯定匹配得上
[33:33] Lots of women wear lipstick. 涂口红的女性多着呢
[33:35] This sample was much older 那个样品比所有和巴里先生
[33:37] than all of the women that Barry was sleeping with. 睡过的女性都老得多
[33:44] Were the two of you intimately involved? 你和他有什么亲密关系吗
[33:49] My husband left me ten years ago, 十年前 我的丈夫为了一个年轻女人
[33:52] for a younger woman. 弃我而去
[33:54] I never thought I’d fall in love again. 我以为我再也不会爱上别人了
[33:58] Till I met Barry. 直到我遇见巴里
[34:02] For years, I never told him how I felt. 这么多年 我从未告诉他我的感受
[34:06] He always had some beautiful woman on his arm. 他总是温香软玉在怀
[34:12] But the other morning, 那天早上
[34:14] I heard him arguing with one of them. 我听见他们的吵架声
[34:17] Look, I never said we were exclusive. 我从没说过你是我的唯一
[34:19] You made me think we were. 可你给了我这样的感觉
[34:21] Come on, okay? We’ve been having fun. 得了吧 咱们不就找找乐子嘛
[34:24] You really are a scumbag, you know that? 你这个混蛋
[34:26] Go to hell. 去死吧
[34:28] She was so mean to him. 她对他好刻薄
[34:30] So you saw an opportunity to make your move. 你终于等到表白的机会了
[34:34] Well, I wanted him to know that he was… 我只希望他知道
[34:36] appreciated. 他很受欢迎
[34:40] That he was loved. 有人一直爱着他
[34:42] Marjorie. 玛乔丽
[34:43] Everything all right? 有什么事吗
[34:44] I heard you arguing with that woman. 我听到你和女人的吵架声
[34:46] I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to wake you. 抱歉 我不是故意吵醒你的
[34:48] Oh, no, no, you didn’t. 没有 没有
[34:50] I just wanted to make sure that you’re okay. 我只是过来看看你有没有事
[34:54] You are so sweet. 你对我这么好
[34:56] I don’t deserve you. 我受之有愧
[35:01] What the hell are you doing! 该死的你这是干什么
[35:03] I thought that… 我以为…
[35:04] You’re kidding, right? Hey, come on, 开什么玩笑
[35:05] you’re old enough to be my mother. 你都能做我妈了
[35:11] He humiliated me. 他羞辱了我
[35:13] Just like my husband. 就像我丈夫那样
[35:15] And you’ve been carrying that anger and that pain 你丈夫离开你这么多年来
[35:18] for all those years since your husband left. 你一直心怀怒火和伤痛
[35:21] So when Barry rejected you… 所以巴里拒绝你的时候
[35:24] you snapped. 你崩溃了
[35:37] Marjorie, we know that the gun was Barry’s. 玛乔丽 我们知道那把枪是巴里的
[35:41] How did you get it? 你怎么拿到的
[35:42] He gave it to me. 他给我的
[35:45] There’d been some break-ins in the neighborhood, 附近发生了几起入室劫案
[35:47] and he wanted me to be safe. 他为我安全着想
[35:51] I just wanted to be loved. 我只想有人爱我
[35:55] Is that so bad? 这有错吗
[36:03] The clinics down here fly under the radar. 这边都是黑诊所
[36:05] If you can call them that– no licensed doctors, 能叫诊所吗 没有执业医师
[36:07] no nurses, no questions asked. 没有护士 不问来历
[36:08] Well, whatever you want to call it, 你爱称呼它们什么都成
[36:09] we’re down to our last two. 我们只剩下最后两家了
[36:11] Only could be the dog’s lost his mojo. 会不会那只狗鼻子不灵了
[36:13] Well, he can do this. 它能行的
[36:22] That’s it. 好样的
[36:24] Trouvez. 去找吧[法语]
[36:25] Go on. 去吧
[36:42] He’s got something. 它有发现了
[37:00] Great, he wants a burrito. 太好了 它想吃玉米煎饼了
[37:02] No, no. Hang on a second. 不是 再等一会儿
[37:21] That’s him! 就是他
[37:22] Police! Stop! 警察 站住
[37:25] Move! Move! 躲开 躲开
[37:26] Shots fired! Officer in pursuit! Send backup! 发生枪击 警员正在追赶 请求支援
[38:15] Get him off me! I didn’t do nothin’! 把它拉开 我什么都没干
[38:17] I don’t know, I’m kind of new at this whole dog thing. 我不会啊 我在狗这方面还是新手
[38:20] Let me see, uh, hmm– release him. 我想想 放开他
[38:23] – Get him off me! – No, no– drop him? -拉开它 -不对 不行 放下他
[38:25] No, uh, it’s… 不行 是…
[38:29] Laisser tomber. 松口离开[法语]
[38:34] You see, the dog over there thinks that you killed his partner, 那只狗觉得是你杀了它的搭档
[38:37] Officer Nelson. 尼尔森警官
[38:39] You know what I think? 知道我怎么想的吗
[38:48] I think he’s right. 我同意它的看法
[38:57] You’re under arrest for murder. 你因谋杀被捕了
[38:59] Take this scumbag to the hospital, 把这混蛋送去医院
[39:01] then book him. 然后把他登记在案
[39:03] Good job, Fido. 好样的 狗狗
[39:06] Hey, Sammy. 小山姆
[39:08] Oui. Tres bien. 好样的
[39:11] Good boy. 好小子
[39:13] Good… 真棒
[39:22] I need a little help here, boys! 伙计们 帮个忙
[39:28] Okay, sign it. Sign it. 行了 签个字 签名
[39:36] Did you get a confession? 他招供了吗
[39:38] Vinnie was a regular songbird. 威尼就是个混账东西
[39:40] He wanted Carly to get rid of the baby, 他想让卡莉把孩子拿掉
[39:42] so she went to Nelson for help. 所以她向尼尔森求救
[39:44] Well, Vinnie followed her. 威尼跟踪了她
[39:45] He sees them. 他看见了他们
[39:46] He’s loaded on meth amphetamine, 他当时吸了点冰毒
[39:48] he’s tweaking out of his mind, 神志不清
[39:49] he kills Nelson right in front of her. 他当着她的面杀了尼尔森
[39:50] Poor Carly. 可怜的卡莉
[39:52] Too scared to talk to us. 太害怕了 不敢告诉我们
[39:54] Vinnie couldn’t take the chance, so he kills her. 威尼不想冒风险 所以杀了她
[39:57] And her baby. 还有她的孩子
[40:00] I don’t know; I’m still waiting. 不知道 我还在等
[40:02] He’s been in there for a couple hours. 它已经进去几个小时了
[40:05] Nah, nah, I’m okay. 没有 没有 我没事
[40:08] Hey, listen, I got to go. 听着 我得挂了
[40:10] I’ll call you back, okay? 回头给你电话 好吗
[40:12] All right. 好吧
[40:16] So? 怎么样
[40:18] How’s he doing? 它怎样了
[40:19] Sam made it through surgery. 山姆的手术结束了
[40:22] And? 然后呢
[40:23] Vet said he’s going to be okay. 兽医说它会没事的
[40:29] Well, that’s-that’s good. 太好了
[40:31] I didn’t even know Sam had been shot. 我都不知道山姆中枪了
[40:33] He just kept going. 他还是勇往直前
[40:36] Mm. That’s Sam for you. 这就是山姆
[40:38] Ah, here he is. 它来了
[40:41] Hey, how you doing, boy? 你怎么样了 伙计
[40:48] You did it, Sam. 你做到了 山姆
[40:50] You caught Mike’s killer. 你抓住了杀死迈克的凶手
[40:51] He’s going to prison for a very long time. 他得在牢里呆很长一段时间了
[40:55] And we got some justice. 总算是伸张了正义
[41:00] But don’t you ever scare me like that again, 可你别再这么吓我了
[41:02] you hear me? 听到了吗
[41:07] You know, uh… 知道吗
[41:09] Sam was going to retire at the end of the year, 本来山姆年底就要退役了
[41:11] spend the rest of his days with Nelson, just being a dog. 以后就做一只普通的狗 和尼尔森一起生活
[41:16] Nelson didn’t have any family, so, uh, 尼尔森没有家人 所以
[41:19] Sam’s going to need a new home. 得给山姆找个新家
[41:23] Well, I guess he could come live with me. 我想它可以和我一起生活
[41:26] That’d be nice. 那就太好了
[41:27] What do you say, Sam? 你觉得呢 山姆
[41:29] I’ll take good care of you. 我会好好照顾你的
[41:31] Now, there’s gonna be a few rules, okay? 不过得约法三章 知道吗
[41:34] No drinking out of the toilet, 不准喝马桶里的水
[41:36] and, uh, we watch football on Sundays, 周日得看橄榄球
[41:40] and we root for the Cowboys. 我们支持牛仔队
[41:41] Okay? 好吗
[41:43] And when my girlfriend’s over, 还有我女朋友来了
[41:45] you got to sleep on the floor. 你得睡地上
[41:48] All right? Is that a deal? 好吗 同意吗
[41:58] Okay, boy. 好啦 伙计
[42:00] Ah, geez! 我的天
犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第13季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第13季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme