时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | I didn’t know you played, Jim. | 没想到你会弹钢琴 吉姆 |
[00:29] | I dabble. | 略懂一二 |
[00:31] | That doesn’t sound good. | 那个音听上去不太对 |
[00:33] | No, it’s not. | 确实不对 |
[00:34] | I got a call, a couple hikers wandered into | 我接到报警 几个徒步旅行的人 |
[00:36] | what may be the piano show from hell. | 不小心撞进了来自地狱的音乐会 |
[00:39] | A little out of the way for a concert. | 这离音乐会有点远啊 |
[00:41] | Shall we? | 打开吧 |
[00:43] | Oh, boy. | 伙计 |
[00:46] | Not your usual body dump. | 这种弃尸手段不太常见 |
[00:48] | I’m guessing mid-30s, no wallet, no purse. | 我猜她35岁左右 没有手包或钱包 |
[00:51] | Early stages of rigor. | 尸体刚刚僵硬 |
[00:52] | Got to be dead at least eight to ten hours. | 应该是死了8到10个小时 |
[00:55] | Blood pool inside the piano. | 钢琴内有大片血迹 |
[00:57] | No accompanying blood on the ground. | 周围的地上没有血迹 |
[00:59] | She wasn’t killed here. | 她不是在这被杀的 |
[01:02] | You’re awful quiet over there. | 你今天相当安静啊 |
[01:07] | I know her. | 我认识她 |
[01:10] | Alison Bailey. | 她叫艾莉森・贝利 |
[01:12] | A music journalist from New York. | 一名来自纽约的音乐记者 |
[01:14] | She helped me with my Vegas book a couple years ago. | 几年前她帮我完成了我的维加斯传 |
[01:17] | Vegas book? | 维加斯传 |
[01:19] | Yeah, about the history of the Mob in Las Vegas. | 是关于拉斯维加斯的黑帮历史的 |
[01:22] | So, did you know her well? | 你和她很熟吗 |
[01:26] | Uh, a couple meetings. | 见过几次 |
[01:28] | She wrote a couple books herself. | 她自己也写过几本书 |
[01:30] | About the music scene in Vegas in the ’60s. | 是关于60年代维加斯的音乐场景的 |
[01:33] | So, a piano expert ends up dead in a piano. | 钢琴专家死在了钢琴里 |
[01:36] | Got to be connected. | 这两者一定有联系 |
[01:37] | Whoever killed her | 不管是谁杀了她 |
[01:38] | wasn’t a stranger in the night. | 肯定是夜晚音乐秀的熟客 |
[02:16] | I hate pianos. | 我讨厌钢琴 |
[02:18] | Really? | 是吗 |
[02:18] | Six years of piano lessons– | 上了六年的钢琴课 |
[02:21] | my mother’s idea. | 都是我妈的主意 |
[02:22] | Best day of my life? | 你知道我最开心的一天是什么吗 |
[02:24] | My piano teacher backs her car into my mom’s new Cadillac. | 我的钢琴老师倒车时 撞了我妈新买的凯迪拉克 |
[02:28] | Never saw Mrs. Liebowitz again. | 从此再也没见过利博维茨夫人了 |
[02:30] | Lucky you. | 真幸运 |
[02:34] | Not so much for Greg, though. | 对格雷格来说就不那么幸运了 |
[02:36] | Russell says he knew the victim. | 罗素说他认识死者 |
[02:38] | Well, I hope he didn’t know her well. | 我希望他俩不算太熟 |
[02:39] | She was cut to ribbons. | 她被捅了很多刀 |
[02:46] | Triangular dolly. | 三角推车 |
[02:48] | Rules out out any, uh, drunk pranks. | 肯定不是什么醉汉的恶作剧了 |
[02:50] | “Hey, let’s steal the bar piano.” | 我们把吧台的钢琴偷走吧 |
[02:54] | Whoever did this could have been a professional mover. | 不管谁干的 肯定要有专业移动设备 |
[02:58] | At least this one’s intact. | 至少这架还完好无损 |
[03:00] | Most pianos suffer a worse fate. | 多数钢琴的命运都更加凄惨 |
[03:03] | I didn’t realize pianos had fates. | 我还真不知道钢琴还有命运 |
[03:05] | Generally, a junkyard. | 一般来说是垃圾场 |
[03:07] | Thousands of moving parts. | 成千上万的零件 |
[03:10] | Repairs are expensive. | 修理很昂贵 |
[03:11] | Cheaper to buy a new one. | 买架新的更便宜 |
[03:13] | Yeah, or some digital keyboard. | 或者是买数码钢琴 |
[03:17] | It’s a shame. | 太遗憾了 |
[03:19] | Old pianos are a thing of beauty. | 老式钢琴充满了美感 |
[03:25] | Look at the end of the dolly tracks here. | 看来推车印迹的尽头在这里 |
[03:29] | Rectangular impression. | 长方形印记 |
[03:31] | Maybe from a truck tailgate? | 也许是卡车的后挡板 |
[03:35] | Piano’s dropped here, little push. | 钢琴在这里被放下 轻轻一推 |
[03:37] | Could have been a one-man job. | 可能是一个人干的 |
[03:42] | Something is wedged between the keys. | 有东西卡在琴键之间了 |
[03:49] | Edges are jagged and it’s opaque. | 边缘呈锯齿状 不透明物质 |
[03:53] | Maybe some kind of latex? | 也许是某种乳胶 |
[03:58] | Did you see this? Black trace? | 你看见这个了吗 黑色的线 |
[04:00] | Yeah, it’s all over the keys. | 键盘上到处都是 |
[04:02] | It’s also all over the inside of the piano case. | 琴箱里也到处都是 |
[04:06] | Let’s collect it, | 收集起来 |
[04:07] | get this piano back to the lab. | 把钢琴运回实验室 |
[04:20] | Whole right side’s lit up. | 整个右面都亮了 |
[04:22] | So, the victim was definitely slashed in proximity to the piano. | 被害人肯定是在钢琴旁被砍死的 |
[04:26] | With extreme force. | 力量很大 |
[04:27] | Blood says killer had to have sliced her carotid. | 血迹表明凶手划开了她的颈动脉 |
[04:37] | Metal plate: “Haggenmiller and Sons.” | 金属标牌 “赫根米勒和儿子们” |
[04:40] | Looks like somebody’s obliterated the serial number. | 看上去有人故意破坏了序列号 |
[04:42] | Do you know since 1896, all Haggenmiller pianos | 你知道吗 从1896年开始赫根米勒家的钢琴 |
[04:45] | were manufactured | 就一直在 |
[04:46] | at the same factory in St. Paul? | 圣保罗的同一家工厂里生产吗 |
[04:48] | With the serial number, you can track a piano | 有了序列号我们就能查到 |
[04:50] | to the exact date it left the factory floor. | 钢琴是哪天离开工厂的 |
[04:53] | I take it this is not your first body in a piano. | 看来这不是你处理的第一具在钢琴里的尸体了 |
[04:56] | First ones with the limbs intact. | 这是第一具四肢完好的 |
[04:58] | Well, I always knew Seattle was a music town. | 西雅图不愧是音乐之城 |
[05:01] | I’ll see what I can do about bringing | 我来试试让序列号 |
[05:02] | that serial number back to life. | 重见天日 |
[05:03] | If we can find out where the piano came from, | 如果我们能查出钢琴从何而来 |
[05:05] | maybe we’ll find the killer. | 也许就能找到凶手 |
[05:44] | I, uh… | 我… |
[05:46] | found a hotel key card. | 找到了旅馆的房卡 |
[05:47] | She was, uh, staying at the Palermo. | 她住在巴勒莫酒店 |
[05:51] | What was she like? | 她是什么样的人 |
[05:53] | A small-town girl from Iowa. | 来自爱荷华州的小镇女孩 |
[05:55] | Smart. | 聪明 |
[05:57] | Funny. | 风趣 |
[05:58] | Huge Sinatra fan. | 辛纳特拉的死忠粉 |
[05:58] | 弗兰克・辛纳特拉 20世纪音乐巨匠 与猫王与披头士齐名 | |
[06:01] | Come on, Greg. | 别这样 格雷格 |
[06:03] | You guys were doing more than write a book, right? | 你们俩不止是一起写书吧 |
[06:07] | It was a… | 我们… |
[06:09] | a week of fun. | 愉快相处了一周 |
[06:11] | Why didn’t you guys stay in touch? | 你们俩为什么没保持联系 |
[06:13] | It was just a fling. | 只是一夜情而已 |
[06:15] | For you or for her? | 对她还是对你而言 |
[06:17] | If it meant that much to her, | 如果她有什么想法 |
[06:20] | I think she would have looked me up. | 我觉得她会来找我的 |
[06:23] | Can we… | 能不能… |
[06:27] | …keep this from Russell? | 别告诉罗素 |
[06:30] | Sure. | 当然 |
[06:32] | I’ll process her room. | 我去处理她的房间 |
[06:33] | Little advice, though: | 不过给你个小建议 |
[06:35] | I would stay out of autopsy. | 如果我是你 我不会参与尸检的 |
[06:38] | C.O.D. is exsanguination due to multiple incised wounds. | 死因是由于多处刀伤导致的失血过多 |
[06:42] | 27 to be exact. | 准确地说是27刀 |
[06:44] | Overkill. | 过度杀害 |
[06:45] | But no sexual assault. | 但没有性侵犯痕迹 |
[06:48] | Defensive wounds on the fingers and wrist. | 手指和手腕上有自卫伤 |
[06:51] | She put up a fight. | 她和凶手打了一架 |
[06:52] | Any idea what the weapon was? | 知道凶器是什么吗 |
[06:55] | Hilt bruises on the wounds. | 伤口处有刀柄造成的瘀伤 |
[06:57] | Depth and width suggest a box cutter. | 从深度和宽度来说应该是美工刀 |
[06:59] | Something that a piano mover might carry around with him? | 是钢琴搬运工会随身携带的吗 |
[07:02] | I found these inorganics in a couple of the larger wounds. | 我在几处大伤口处发现了这些无机物 |
[07:09] | This looks like the trace | 看上去和格雷格 |
[07:10] | that Greg pulled out of the piano keys. | 从琴键之间找到的微量物质差不多 |
[07:13] | Hodges is already working on it. | 霍奇斯正在处理 |
[07:22] | 找到匹配 | |
[07:28] | So? | 结果怎么样 |
[07:29] | Hover much? | 贴这么近干嘛呢 |
[07:30] | Results? | 化验结果呢 |
[07:31] | Shouldn’t we wait for Russell first? | 不等罗素了吗 |
[07:32] | I’ll stop the questions if you do. | 你要是不再提问 我也就不问了 |
[07:34] | Trace found in the piano and in the girl’s wounds. | 在钢琴上以及在女孩的伤口处找到的物质 |
[07:38] | Carbon black and polyvinylchloride. | 由碳黑和聚氯乙烯组成 |
[07:40] | These other fragments that you found in the piano: | 从钢琴里找出的其它碎片 |
[07:43] | hide glue, straight from the horse’s…fibrous tissues. | 是皮胶 来自马身上的纤维组织 |
[07:47] | You see how these edges line up? | 你瞧这些痕迹是不是能拼在一起 |
[07:49] | I’m thinking that our shards | 我觉得这些来自埃德先生的碎片 |
[07:50] | 《埃德先生》 1961年开播的电视剧 主角埃德先生为一匹会说话的马 | |
[07:51] | des Monsieur Ed are from one sheet of dried glue. | 出自于同一张干胶 |
[07:59] | There are striations on one side. | 这一面有条痕 |
[08:01] | Looks like a wood grain imprint. | 看起来像木纹 |
[08:03] | So you’re thinking a piano repairman | 你觉得和受害者干上的 |
[08:05] | got into it with our victim? | 是一位钢琴修理工 |
[08:06] | Well, who else would be using glue on a piano? | 还有谁会往钢琴上贴胶呢 |
[08:09] | It’s a brilliant theory, Greg. | 推理很精彩 格雷格 |
[08:10] | There’s just one problem. | 只是有一个问题 |
[08:12] | See, I tested all the glue that held our piano together | 我化验了钢琴上所有的胶 |
[08:14] | and it’s not a match to any of the fragments that you found. | 和你找到的碎片没一个匹配 |
[08:18] | Oh, and the carbon black and polyvinylchloride — | 还有那个碳黑和聚氯乙烯 |
[08:21] | it’s sheet vinyl, commonly used | 是塑料薄膜 通常用作 |
[08:23] | in floor tile covering. | 地砖防滑面层 |
[08:24] | My theory is that you’re looking for someone in construction. | 我倒觉得你要找的是一名建筑工 |
[08:31] | My pleasure. | 别客气 |
[08:38] | What’s all this? | 这都是些什么 |
[08:39] | It’s evidence from Alison’s hotel room | 在巴勒莫酒店艾莉森的客房里 |
[08:42] | at the Palermo? | 找出的证据 |
[08:43] | She checked in five days ago. | 她在五天前入住了酒店 |
[08:44] | It’s definitely not our primary though. | 她的房间不需我们重点关注 |
[08:46] | Place was clean. | 没发现任何可疑之处 |
[08:47] | Well, was she moving in? | 她是准备搬进去常住吗 |
[08:49] | She set up a work station. | 她建立了一个工作台 |
[08:51] | Lots of books and files. | 堆着很多书籍和文件 |
[08:53] | Think she was researching a new book. | 她好像在为一本新书做研究 |
[08:56] | I also found this. | 我还找到了这个 |
[08:58] | An appointment book. | 一本记事簿 |
[09:00] | Last entry was yesterday. | 最后一次记录记在昨天那一页 |
[09:05] | Some kind of number/letter sequence. | 一个数字字母混合的号码 |
[09:08] | Doesn’t look like a VIN number. | 看起来不像是车辆识别号 |
[09:10] | I was just about to run it. | 我正准备拿去查呢 |
[09:11] | I’ll take these. | 这些就交给我了 |
[09:14] | Sin City Secrets by Greg Sanders. | 《罪恶之城的秘密》 格雷格・桑德斯著 |
[09:19] | Nice photo. | 照片挺帅 |
[09:20] | So I guess you were, uh, | 这么说来 |
[09:23] | a big part of her research? | 你还是她的研究重点呢 |
[09:25] | You didn’t even know it, huh? | 连你自己都不知道吧 |
[09:27] | Hey, there you are. | 你在这儿呢 |
[09:28] | Wow, those are a lot of boxes. | 箱子可真多啊 |
[09:30] | Uh, I ran the serial number on the piano. | 我查了钢琴上的序列号 |
[09:32] | It was built in 1966, | 是1966年出产的 |
[09:34] | and the original owner was a guy named Ledo Wright. | 原先的买家是雷多・赖特 |
[09:37] | Wait — the Ledo Wright? | 等等 就是那个雷多・赖特吗 |
[09:40] | I didn’t know there was a “the” Involved. | 我完全不知道他还是名人呢 |
[09:43] | Well, who is he? | 他是谁啊 |
[09:44] | Only a legend. | 传奇般的人物啊 |
[09:45] | That both of us have never heard of. | 可我们都没听说过 |
[09:46] | What is so legendary? | 怎么个传奇法 |
[09:49] | How he played the piano. | 他那优美的琴声 |
[09:52] | And… | 还有 |
[09:53] | how he was murdered. | 他那奇怪的结局 |
[09:57] | 1966. | 1966年 |
[09:59] | The Golden Age of Vegas. | 维加斯的黄金时代 |
[10:00] | The Rat Pack roamed the casinos and the Mob ran ’em. | 鼠帮乐队常混迹于黑帮掌管的赌场 |
[10:01] | 鼠帮乐队 60年代由辛纳特拉 狄恩・马丁 小山姆・戴维斯 乔伊・毕晓普 以及彼得・劳福德组成的一组表演家 | |
[10:04] | Now, Ledo Wright was a hotshot | 雷多・赖特是一位来自 |
[10:07] | young piano player from L.A., | 洛杉矶的年轻钢琴家 |
[10:08] | playing a week with Sinatra at the Sands. | 和辛纳特拉[当时鼠帮乐队成员]一同在金沙酒店演出一周 |
[10:11] | The story goes: Ledo was hitting on | 传言说 表演结束后雷多 |
[10:13] | one of Sinatra’s dames after the show. | 挑逗辛纳特拉的女人 |
[10:15] | Grazetti was an aspiring | 而格拉茨迪是一位颇有前途 |
[10:17] | 山姆・贾恩卡纳 60年代芝加哥帮的黑帮老大 | |
[10:17] | thumb-breaker for Sam Giancana. | 为山姆・贾恩卡纳鞍前马后的打手 |
[10:19] | The new kid in town was also from Hoboken, so, of course, | 这新来的小子也来自霍博肯[辛纳特拉的出生地] 自然 |
[10:22] | he and Sinatra hit it off. | 他和辛纳特拉一见如故 |
[10:25] | Grazetti would have done anything to impress Frank. | 为了打动弗兰克 他什么都干得出来 |
[10:27] | Grazetti was a real hothead. | 格拉茨迪性急鲁莽 |
[10:29] | Ledo, no wallflower. | 雷多也不是省油的灯 |
[10:30] | Both up-and-coming stars in their own worlds. | 两人是各自业界里的后起之秀 |
[10:34] | Things went south — fast. | 事情一下就闹翻了 |
[10:41] | Ledo Wright’s body was never found. | 没人能找到雷多・赖特的尸体 |
[10:44] | No body, no evidence. | 没有尸体 就没有证据 |
[10:46] | No charges could be filed. | 也不能做出任何指控 |
[10:48] | What happened to Grazetti? | 格拉茨迪后来怎么了 |
[10:50] | Disappeared. | 消失了 |
[10:51] | Until he popped up in Jersey, 20 years later. | 20年后他再次出现在新泽西 |
[10:54] | But, by then, Ledo was just a distant memory. | 但那时 雷多的事早已被人淡忘了 |
[10:57] | Well, his piano isn’t. | 他的钢琴可没有被遗忘 |
[10:59] | It’s been going to same repair shop in Los Angeles for years. | 被送去洛杉矶同一家修理厂修了好多次了 |
[11:02] | Place was scheduled to receive it two days ago. | 应该在两天前再次送去的 |
[11:05] | Moving company’s called “Play On Movers.” | 搬运公司叫做”一路音乐”搬运公司 |
[11:07] | The night that Alison died, their truck gassed up | 艾莉森死去那晚 他们的卡车在 |
[11:10] | five miles from the crime scene. | 离犯罪现场五公里远的地方加过油 |
[11:11] | Who was the driver? | 司机是谁 |
[11:12] | Lenny Vanders, it says here. | 伦尼・范德斯 |
[11:15] | Former musician. | 曾是位音乐家 |
[11:16] | I guess all he’s playing lately is “Jailhouse Rock.” | 看来他近年来弹的也只有”监狱摇滚” |
[11:17] | “监狱摇滚” 猫王的歌曲 | |
[11:18] | He did two tours at Ely. | 他在伊利监狱待了两年 |
[11:20] | Paroled last year. | 去年有条件释放了 |
[11:22] | Besides the piano-moving gig, | 除了搬运钢琴 |
[11:24] | he works at a music store | 他还在一家名为”旧时的音乐”的 |
[11:25] | called “Back When Music.” | 音乐商店工作 |
[11:44] | ’56 Strat. | 56年的电吉他 |
[11:46] | Plug you in, bro? | 你也来下不 兄弟 |
[11:47] | Maybe next time. | 下次吧 |
[11:49] | Are you Lenny Vanders? | 你是伦尼・范德斯吗 |
[11:50] | I go by Moondog. | 大家都叫我月球狗 |
[11:52] | What can I do you for? | 我能帮你们什么忙吗 |
[11:54] | Do you know an Alison Bailey? | 你认识艾莉森・贝利吗 |
[11:55] | Nope. | 不认识 |
[11:56] | Bells do not ring. | 一点也不耳熟 |
[11:58] | Are they ringing now? | 现在耳熟了吗 |
[11:59] | Did you move this piano? | 这钢琴是你搬的吗 |
[12:01] | I move a lot of pianos. | 我搬运的钢琴可多了 |
[12:03] | Yo, Clapton, we have proof | “克莱普顿”[英国著名电吉他手] 我们有证据 |
[12:04] | that you moved this piano in your truck. | 证明你用你的卡车搬运了这台钢琴 |
[12:08] | Dude, look… | 兄弟 听着 |
[12:09] | I was supposed to deliver it to L.A. for repairs. | 我只是要把它送去洛杉矶做维修的 |
[12:11] | The dead girl was definitely not on the shipping manifesto. | 一个死掉的女孩可不在运送单子上 |
[12:15] | – So how’d she get in the piano? – No clue. | -那她是怎么进去的 -不知道 |
[12:17] | Look, I stopped to get gas. | 我只是停下来加油 |
[12:20] | Checked the piano, went to tighten the straps. | 检查了下钢琴 正准备把带子系紧点 |
[12:26] | Next thing I know, I got a dead girl staring at me. | 结果谁知道 竟是一个死人直盯着我 |
[12:28] | And you did the right thing. | 然后你就做了正确的选择 |
[12:29] | You called the cops, right? | 你报警了 是吧 |
[12:31] | Look, I panicked. | 我只是被吓坏了 |
[12:32] | I dumped it in the desert. | 就把它丢在沙漠了 |
[12:33] | Who owns the piano? | 钢琴是谁的 |
[12:35] | I got it up at this old theater. | 我在一家旧戏院接收的 |
[12:36] | That wasn’t the question. | 不是问你这个 |
[12:38] | You know that Witness Protection thing? | 你们有那个什么”证人保护项目”吗 |
[12:42] | Can I get in on that? How does that work? | 我能加入吗 那是怎么弄的 |
[12:43] | Who owns the piano, Moondog? | 那架钢琴是谁的 月球狗 |
[12:46] | Tommy Grazetti. | 汤米・格拉茨迪的 |
[12:47] | – Tommy Grazetti? – Yeah. | -汤米・格拉茨迪 -没错 |
[12:48] | I thought he was hanging out in Jersey somewhere. | 我还以为他在新泽西的什么地方鬼混呢 |
[12:50] | Since when did he come back to Las Vegas? | 他什么时候回拉斯维加斯了 |
[12:51] | How am I supposed to know? | 我怎么知道 |
[12:53] | All I know is he runs this Rat Pack show at that theater | 我只知道那家剧场的鼠帮秀是他经营的 |
[12:56] | and he used to kill people for a living. | 而且他过去还杀人月货 |
[12:58] | Yeah, people like Ledo Wright. | 是啊 杀像雷多・赖特那样的人 |
[13:00] | I think Greg’s onto something. | 我觉得格雷格知道些什么 |
[13:02] | If Alison was looking into one of Grazetti’s old murders… | 如果艾莉森在调查格拉茨迪过去犯下的谋杀案 |
[13:07] | Maybe he’s a new one. | 也许他是他的新目标 |
[13:13] | Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Copa Room at the Sands! | 先生们 女士们 欢迎来到金沙剧场的科博厅 |
[13:17] | Here they are, straight from the bar– | 他们直接从吧台那儿走来了 |
[13:19] | Dean, Sammy, | 迪恩 塞米 |
[13:22] | and the Chairman of the Board, Frank Sinatra! Whoa! | 还有乐队主唱弗兰克・辛纳特拉 |
[13:26] | Hey, how are you this evening, ladies and gentlemen? Ho-ho! | 女士们 先生们 今晚怎么样 |
[13:31] | How’d all these people get in my room? | 我房间怎么进了这么多人 |
[13:32] | I got this one, boys; I got this one. | 这首我来 伙计们 这首我来 |
[13:34] | Without a song? | |
[13:38] | the day would never end? | |
[13:42] | Without a song? | |
[13:46] | The road would never bend? | |
[13:49] | When things go wrong | |
[13:53] | A man ain’t got a friend? | |
[13:56] | Without a song? | |
[14:04] | I’ve got my trouble and woe, but sure as I know? | |
[14:08] | That Jordan will roll… | |
[14:11] | What a time. | 经典重现啊 |
[14:12] | Oh, please. You weren’t even born. | 得了吧 那会儿你还没出生呢 |
[14:14] | As long as a song is strong in my soul… | |
[14:24] | I’ll never know…ho! | |
[14:27] | What makes the rain to fall? | |
[14:30] | Hey, check it out. | 看这个 |
[14:31] | There’s Ledo Wright. | 这是雷多・赖特 |
[14:32] | And look at the date on the poster– | 看招贴画上的日期 |
[14:34] | October 23, 1966. | 1966年10月23日 |
[14:36] | Two days before Ledo was murdered | 就在汤米・格拉茨迪为了讨好弗兰克 |
[14:38] | by Tommy Grazetti to get in good with Frank. | 杀了雷多的两天前 |
[14:40] | Looks like Mr. Grazetti’s still leading the good life. | 看起来格拉茨迪先生的日子过得还是不错 |
[14:44] | There’s no love at all, | |
[14:45] | without a song. | |
[14:53] | Can I help you? | 有什么可以效劳 |
[14:54] | Yeah, as a matter of fact. | 事实上有 |
[14:55] | CSI Russell, | 犯罪现场调查员罗素 |
[14:56] | CSI Sanders, | 犯罪现场调查员桑德斯 |
[14:57] | Vegas Crime Lab. | 我们来自维加斯犯罪实验室 |
[14:58] | We’d like to talk to a Tommy Grazetti. | 我们要找一位汤米・格拉茨迪谈谈 |
[15:00] | Yeah, he’s out of town. | 他出城了 |
[15:02] | So unless you got a ticket, you got to leave. | 你们要是没票的话 请你们离开 |
[15:04] | How’s this for a ticket? | 这张票怎么样 |
[15:05] | Hey, ladies and gentlemen, thank you so much. | 女士们 先生们 非常感谢 |
[15:19] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道能告诉你们什么 |
[15:20] | Piano was taken out yesterday. | 钢琴是昨天拿走的 |
[15:22] | Guy took it out through the loading dock. | 那家伙在卸货区把它拖走的 |
[15:25] | Okay. But it was right here, right? | 好的 不过它昨天在这儿 对吧 |
[15:27] | More or less. | 差不多吧 |
[15:28] | Do me a favor. On the way out the door, | 帮个忙 出门的时候 |
[15:30] | turn the lights off, will you? | 把灯关了 好吗 |
[15:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:56] | I think we found our primary. | 看来我们找到第一案发现场了 |
[15:58] | Three voids, identical. | 三处空缺 一模一样 |
[16:01] | What are you thinking, piano legs? | 你觉得呢 是钢琴腿吗 |
[16:03] | This is where Alison was attacked. | 艾莉森就是在这里遇袭的 |
[16:11] | Missed a spot. | 这一处没擦掉 |
[16:12] | Blood… | 血迹 |
[16:13] | with a strand of fiber in it. | 里面有一缕纤维 |
[16:17] | Maybe trace from our killer? | 说不定是凶手留下的痕迹 |
[16:19] | We need some backup. | 得叫人来处理 |
[16:20] | I’m gonna text Sara. | 我给萨拉发短信 |
[16:24] | Oh, look who’s here. | 看看谁来了 |
[16:34] | You charge extra for the cleaning? | 请你们打扫要另外收钱吗 |
[16:36] | Mr. Grazetti, uh, heard you were out of town. | 格拉茨迪先生 不是说你不在城里吗 |
[16:39] | Heard you wanted to talk. | 听说你想和我谈谈 |
[16:40] | Yeah, yeah, we do. | 没错 是这样 |
[16:42] | You know a lady named Alison Bailey. | 你认识一位叫艾莉森・贝利的女士 |
[16:45] | Is that right? | 对吧 |
[16:45] | Don’t recognize the name. | 没听过这个名字 |
[16:47] | How about the face? | 脸认识吗 |
[16:50] | Oh, yeah– her. She’s a nutjob. | 对了 是她 她是个疯子 |
[16:52] | A few days ago, I’m at the sportsbook at Caesar’s. | 几天前 我正在凯撒宫博彩场 |
[16:54] | I got a fresh cigar, a fresh racing form– paradise. | 点上雪茄 看赛马新闻 很享受 |
[16:58] | She saddles up next to me, | 她凑了上来 |
[16:59] | asks me questions about the old days. | 问了我一些陈年旧事 |
[17:01] | I gave her the shine. | 我也没为难她 |
[17:02] | Yeah, and then you shined the floor with her blood. | 是吗 可后来你就让她血流成河了 |
[17:04] | Yeah, excuse– excuse me. | 行了 抱歉 |
[17:05] | Um, where were you Monday night? | 周一晚上你在哪儿 |
[17:08] | At home by myself. | 一个人在家 |
[17:11] | Show’s dark on Mondays. | 周一看表演的人不多 |
[17:12] | She found out, didn’t she? | 她发现了 对不对 |
[17:13] | She had proof that you’re the one who killed Ledo Wright. | 她有证据证明是你杀了雷多・赖特 |
[17:16] | You’re out of line, kid. | 别太放肆 小子 |
[17:18] | Yeah? And you’re a killer. | 怎样 你就是凶手 |
[17:19] | All right, you know what? | 行了 这样吧 |
[17:20] | Time… time-out. | 暂停一会儿 |
[17:22] | Can I talk to you for a second, please? | 能和你谈谈吗 |
[17:24] | And don’t go anywhere. | 别走开 |
[17:26] | We’ll be right back. | 我们一会儿就回来 |
[17:29] | – What-What are you doing? – The guy did it! | -你想干嘛 -就是那家伙干的 |
[17:32] | No, actually, Greg, he’s a suspect. | 不对 格雷格 实际上他只是嫌疑人 |
[17:34] | There’s blood all over that place! | 那地方全是血迹 |
[17:36] | All right, all the more reason to rein it in, so we can nail him. | 所以才要从长计议 这样才能逮住他 |
[17:39] | Rein it in? | 从长计议 |
[17:40] | Oh, I get it. | 我懂了 |
[17:41] | When it’s people that you care about, | 如果是你在乎的人 |
[17:43] | the rule book goes out the window. | 什么规矩都可以抛到九霄云外了 |
[17:44] | But when it’s someone who meant something to me… | 但轮到我在乎的人 |
[17:48] | Yeah, I should’ve told you. | 没错 我该早点告诉你的 |
[17:50] | Yeah, you’re right, you should have. | 你是该早点告诉我 |
[17:54] | And yeah, you’re right. | 还有 你说的没错 |
[17:58] | When Katie was taken, I… | 凯蒂被掳走的时候 |
[18:02] | I led with my heart. | 我太意气用事了 |
[18:03] | I didn’t know what to do. | 我不知所措 |
[18:05] | But I was wrong. | 但我那会儿做错了 |
[18:07] | It wasn’t until I stopped doing that | 等到我照规矩走的时候 |
[18:08] | that we were able to find her. | 我们才找到了她 |
[18:11] | Easier said than done. | 说得轻巧 |
[18:12] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 可不是吗 |
[18:15] | Well, I guess this is when you take me off the case. | 看来你是要把我调离这个案子了 |
[18:20] | Off the case, no. | 调离不会 |
[18:21] | Off the front lines, yeah. | 先别工作在第一线倒是真的 |
[18:24] | You think that whatever Alison found | 你认为是艾莉森的发现 |
[18:26] | got her killed, right? So… | 给她带来杀身之祸 对吗 那就… |
[18:28] | take a deep breath and go out and find it. | 做个深呼吸 然后去查出真相 |
[18:33] | For her. | 就当是为了她 |
[18:35] | Okay? | 行吗 |
[19:44] | Hey, I don’t go on for another 20. | 我不会再唱一场的 |
[19:46] | Sinatra needs his rest. | 辛纳特拉也需要休息 |
[19:50] | Show’s over, Frank. | 表演结束了 弗兰克 |
[19:55] | No, I don’t know why the DMV has this so wrong. | 我不知道车管所怎么会错得这么离谱 |
[19:57] | They got you down here | 他们那儿居然 |
[19:58] | as some schmuck named Jeff Lummet. | 给你安了杰夫・朗米特这么蠢的名字 |
[20:00] | Someone gonna tell me why I’m here? | 能告诉我来这里的原因吗 |
[20:04] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[20:05] | I take it you know her, Jeff? | 你这反应是认识她了 杰夫 |
[20:07] | That’s Alison Bailey. | 这是艾莉森・贝利 |
[20:09] | I met her a couple years ago. | 几年前认识她的 |
[20:12] | I helped her with her Sinatra biography. | 我帮过她撰写辛纳特拉的传记 |
[20:15] | I’m a, I’m a memorabilia collector. | 我是个纪念品收藏家 |
[20:17] | There were some items that she wanted to see. | 我有些纪念品她想看看 |
[20:19] | Have you seen her more recently than that? | 这之后你还见过她吗 |
[20:21] | Maybe in the little love nest | 没准在剧场下面的 |
[20:23] | they have under the theater there. | 那个小爱巢里见过 |
[20:25] | It’s not a love nest, all right? | 那儿不是什么爱巢 好吗 |
[20:27] | It’s a listening room. | 只是个欣赏音乐的房间 |
[20:29] | And it’s not mine, it’s Tommy’s. | 而且房间不是我的 是汤米的 |
[20:30] | So you and Tommy have a little listening room. | 你和汤米有一处欣赏音乐的小房间 |
[20:33] | Someplace where nobody listens. | 一个没人能听见的地方 |
[20:35] | You were partying down there, | 你们当时在那下面聚会 |
[20:36] | and maybe things got out of hand. | 也许情况失控了 |
[20:37] | Hey, hey, hey, wait a minute. | 喂 等一下 |
[20:39] | Whatever happened to Alison, | 无论艾莉森出了什么事 |
[20:40] | I had nothing to do about it. | 都与我无关 |
[20:47] | Oh, man. It is my fault. | 天呐 是我的错 |
[20:49] | I told her where to find Tommy. | 我告诉她去哪儿能找到汤米 |
[20:51] | At Caesars. | 在凯撒宫 |
[20:53] | Oh! I warned her. | 我警告过她 |
[20:56] | Told her not to talk to Tommy about his past. | 我跟她说了别提起汤米的过去 |
[20:58] | It’s a bad idea. | 那不是个好主意 |
[20:59] | Laying around in blood and fibers at a crime scene– | 躺在满是血泊和纤维的第一犯罪现场 |
[21:02] | that is a bad idea. | 才不是个好主意 |
[21:04] | Where were you Monday night? | 你周一晚上在哪里 |
[21:05] | I was working at the Avalon. | 我在”阿瓦隆”工作 |
[21:07] | That’s a hip-hop club, Jeff. | 那是家说唱乐俱乐部 杰夫 |
[21:08] | I mean, they’re not Sinatra fans there. | 我的意思是 他们都不是辛纳特拉的粉丝 |
[21:10] | I wasn’t singing. | 我不是唱歌 |
[21:13] | I was spotting. | 我是在听现场并录歌 |
[21:15] | Here. | 是这个 |
[21:17] | Note Seek. | “搜音” |
[21:19] | That’s an app that identifies songs. | 那是个辨别歌曲的苹果应用 |
[21:21] | Charlie actually just showed me how to use this. | 查理才给我演示了怎么使用 |
[21:23] | It’s really cool. | 真了不起 |
[21:25] | Note Seek has this database of songs | 搜音有一个歌曲数据库 |
[21:28] | that are catalogued by artist, year and title. | 通过艺术家 年份及歌名来分门别类 |
[21:33] | Then you take your app and you digitally listen | 之后你凭借这个应用软件 |
[21:37] | to a snippet of music… | 来听取一个音乐片段 |
[21:44] | And then it tells you exactly what | 它就能准确地说出你听的 |
[21:47] | you’re listening to. | 是什么歌曲 |
[21:48] | – How cool is that? – I thought you were more of | -是不是很酷 -我还以为你是更偏好 |
[21:49] | a Grateful Dead kind of guy. | “感恩而死”乐队的那类人 |
[21:49] | “感恩而死”乐队 1964年组建的第一支在吸毒后即兴表演的摇滚乐队 声名显赫 | |
[21:51] | No, I am, I am. | 没错 我是 |
[21:52] | This is just research. | 这个只是为了调查 |
[21:54] | Barbara’s the Sinatra fan. | 芭芭拉是辛纳特拉的粉丝 |
[21:57] | This one, we actually | 这首曲子 我们其实 |
[21:58] | learned how to dance to that song | 在一家叫阿瑟・默里的 |
[22:00] | at an Arthur Murray studio. | 舞蹈工作室学过怎么合舞 |
[22:02] | Barbara wanted us to learn how to dance for Maya’s wedding. | 芭芭拉想学跳舞是为了玛雅的婚礼 |
[22:05] | It was fun, too. | 还挺有意思的 |
[22:07] | How are you guys doing? | 你们几个还好吗 |
[22:08] | We’re good. We’re good. | 我们挺好 挺好的 |
[22:09] | Thank you. Yeah. | 谢谢 |
[22:10] | She’s still flying up | 她每个周末还会 |
[22:11] | to Seattle every weekend, but… | 飞去西雅图 |
[22:14] | Well, that must be really good for Maya and Katie. | 对玛雅和凯蒂来说一定很有帮助 |
[22:18] | Yeah, I hope so. | 我也希望如此 |
[22:21] | So, how does | 对了 搜音怎么能给 |
[22:22] | Note Seek alibi Lummet? | 朗米特提供不在场证明 |
[22:24] | I had to look that one up, actually. | 说来这一点我还得查查 |
[22:26] | Um… the company has these music spotters | 这家公司请了这些歌曲录制者 |
[22:30] | that they send out to clubs | 把他们派往各个俱乐部 |
[22:31] | to listen and record new songs and remixes | 听歌再录下新的乐曲 重新混录 |
[22:34] | for the database. | 好放入数据库 |
[22:35] | And Lummet did say that he was music spotting | 朗米特说过他周一晚间 |
[22:37] | on Monday night at the club. | 是在那家俱乐部录歌 |
[22:39] | And an exec from Note Seek confirmed his story. | 搜音的一位监制证实了他所说的情况 |
[22:43] | Lummet turned in his playlist. | Lummet交了他的播放清单 |
[22:45] | – So I guess we no longer have a suspect. – Guess not. | -可以说我们没有嫌疑人了 -应该是 |
[22:48] | Oh, Lord. | 老天 |
[22:50] | You don’t get that with MP3s, do you? | 用MP3放音乐就没这种问题了 对吗 |
[22:58] | What? | 怎么了 |
[23:01] | I have a… I have a box cutter in that left-hand drawer. | 我有把美工刀在那个左手边的抽屉 |
[23:04] | – Can I have it, please? – Sure. | -能帮我拿一下吗 -没问题 |
[23:09] | Forgive me, Barbara, but it’s for a good cause. | 原谅我 芭芭拉 事出有因 |
[23:23] | Does that look familiar? | 看起来眼熟吗 |
[23:24] | Vinyl trace Greg found in the piano. | 格雷格在钢琴里发现的乙烯基塑料 |
[23:28] | Same as Doc found in the victim’s wounds. | 也和罗宾斯博士在死者伤口中找到的一致 |
[23:30] | Vinyl tracings, box cutters… | 乙烯基塑料 美工刀 |
[23:33] | Maybe a record played a part in Alison’s death. | 也许艾莉森的死与一张唱片有关 |
[23:46] | You have done a lot of work in here, Greg. | 你在这儿做了不少工作啊 格雷格 |
[23:48] | None of this makes any sense. | 这些档案全都莫名其妙 |
[23:50] | I thought that Alison was researching | 我以为艾莉森在调查 |
[23:52] | Tommy Grazetti’s involvement in | 汤米・格拉茨迪与 |
[23:54] | the Ledo Wright murder, | 雷多・赖特谋杀案的关联 |
[23:55] | but there is nothing in here about Ledo Wright. | 可这些全都和雷多・赖特无关 |
[23:59] | So what was she researching? | 那她在调查什么 |
[24:01] | Well, she was definitely interested in Grazetti, | 她肯定对格拉茨迪有兴趣 |
[24:03] | but most of these files are | 不过这些档案绝大多数 |
[24:04] | about the Mob moving into drug dealing, | 都与拉斯维加斯黑帮转做贩毒 |
[24:07] | or making inroads with the hippie crowd. | 或是勾搭嬉皮士中有关 |
[24:09] | Tell me you got something. | 说说你发现了什么 |
[24:11] | Yeah. | 对 |
[24:12] | I’ve got Alison’s car. | 我找到了艾莉森的车 |
[24:14] | The rental car company | 租车公司 |
[24:15] | turned over the GPS files for the vehicle. | 把这辆车的全球定位记录拿了过来 |
[24:18] | As you can see, most of her trips | 你也看见了 她多数的行程 |
[24:21] | were right around the Strip, | 都在长街[又称拉斯维加斯大道]附近 |
[24:22] | but on the day she was murdered, | 但在她遇害那天 |
[24:23] | she takes a ride to an abandoned house in Henderson. | 她去了一趟位于亨德森一处废弃的房子 |
[24:27] | “850 Timber Lane.” | “原木巷850号” |
[24:29] | Yeah, does that mean something? | 是的 这地方有什么含义吗 |
[24:34] | Here it is. | 是这个 |
[24:35] | October 26, 1966. | 1966年10月26日 |
[24:37] | Tommy Grazetti walks into 850 Timber Lane. | 汤米・格拉茨迪走进了原木巷850号 |
[24:40] | What is this, | 这是什么 |
[24:41] | – FBI surveillance? – No. | -联调局的监控图片 -不是 |
[24:42] | That’s Sam Braun surveillance. | 是山姆・布劳恩的监控图片 |
[24:43] | Braun had a P.I. tailing Grazetti. | 布劳恩请了位私家侦探跟踪格拉茨迪 |
[24:45] | Well, why would Sam be following him? | 山姆为什么要跟踪他 |
[24:47] | 850 Timber Lane. | 原木巷850号 |
[24:49] | The house was owned by a Linda Overton. | 这个房子属于琳达・奥弗顿 |
[24:52] | She was a trust-fund kid | 她是个靠信托基金生活的孩子 |
[24:54] | turned violent radical. | 后来变得有暴力倾向的激进分子 |
[24:55] | Robbed Braun’s Rampart Casino in ’66, | 66年的时候抢了布劳恩的兰帕特赌场 |
[24:58] | killed two guards. | 杀死了两个保镖 |
[24:59] | Died of cancer in ’95. | 95年的时候死于癌症 |
[25:00] | The cops never found any of her co-conspirators. | 警察一直没有找到她的任何同谋 |
[25:04] | Maybe Alison did. | 也许艾莉森找到了 |
[25:06] | Tommy Grazetti. | 是汤米・格拉茨迪 |
[25:07] | Yeah, this whole time I have been thinking | 没错 一直以来我都以为 |
[25:09] | that the Ledo Wright murder got Alison killed. | 杀了雷多・赖特的人杀了艾莉森 |
[25:11] | Maybe Tommy Grazetti was helping radicals rob a casino. | 也许汤米・格拉茨迪帮激进分子抢了赌场 |
[25:15] | I’ve been looking at the wrong ’60s. | 都是六十年代的事 我却关注错了事件 |
[25:25] | You should’ve stayed in Jersey, Tommy. | 你本该待在新泽西的 汤米 |
[25:28] | But I guess everyone’s past | 但是我想每个人都无法 |
[25:31] | has a way of catching up to all of us, huh? | 甩掉他的过去 是吧 |
[25:33] | I don’t even know what I’m looking at. | 我都不知道你给我看的是什么 |
[25:35] | You’re looking at a crook. | 你看到的是一个骗子 |
[25:38] | And a murderer. | 他还是一个凶手 |
[25:39] | Sam Braun knew it. | 山姆・布劳恩知道了 |
[25:39] | That’s why he had his P.I. take that photo of you | 这也是为什么他让私家侦探 |
[25:42] | paying Linda Overton a little visit. | 在你拜访琳达・奥弗顿时把你照下来 |
[25:45] | Take a look at the date stamp, there. | 看看邮戳的日期 在那里 |
[25:47] | October 26, 1966. | 1966年10月26号 |
[25:50] | That’s three days before the Rampart casino was robbed | 而正是三天后 兰怕特赌场被抢 |
[25:53] | and two guards were killed. | 两名保镖被杀 |
[25:55] | Tragic. | 真是个悲剧 |
[25:56] | Historic. | 有历史意义的悲剧 |
[25:57] | I had nothing to do with it. | 这事跟我一点关系都没有 |
[25:59] | Just like you had nothing to do with | 就好像你和杀害艾莉森・贝利的死 |
[26:01] | Alison Bailey’s murder. | 也无关似的 |
[26:03] | Now, forget about the piano player– | 我们先不提那位钢琴演奏家 |
[26:05] | Ledo Wright. | 雷多・赖特 |
[26:06] | It was easy to make him disappear. | 让他消失很容易 |
[26:08] | But this… ooh. | 但是有了这个… |
[26:12] | Well, that’s a different story, isn’t it? | 你就没那么走运了 不是吗 |
[26:14] | I think that you hightailed it out of Vegas in ’66 | 我认为你在66年的时候从拉斯维加斯逃走了 |
[26:19] | because you stole from Sam Braun and killed two of his boys. | 因为你抢了山姆・布劳恩的赌场 还杀死了他的两个保镖 |
[26:22] | 40 years later, | 40年后 |
[26:25] | Alison dug up the truth, | 艾莉森挖掘出了事情的真相 |
[26:27] | and you killed her for it. | 然后为此你就杀了她 |
[26:29] | I was also the guy on the grassy knoll. | 我还是那个会表演的家伙 |
[26:31] | Did you find that in her research? | 你在她的研究中发现了吗 |
[26:32] | No, but I can tell you what I think I’m gonna find. | 没有 但是我能告诉你我会发现什么 |
[26:35] | The name of a co-conspirator | 和你 奥弗顿 |
[26:37] | who was in on the heist | 一起抢劫的 |
[26:39] | with you and Overton. | 同谋的名字 |
[26:42] | You like the word “Allegedly”? | 你喜欢”据说”这个词吗 |
[26:45] | It’s a favorite of mine. | 我很喜欢 |
[26:46] | Now, you just told me a little story | 既然你给我讲了一个 |
[26:47] | about Vegas in ’66. | 66年拉斯维加斯发生的故事 |
[26:50] | I’ll tell you one. | 我也给你讲一个 |
[26:51] | In ’66, we’re running the casinos. | 在1966年 我们经营着赌场 |
[26:54] | Skimming, loan-sharking… | 逃税 放高利贷… |
[26:57] | you know, allegedly. | 你明白的 这都是据说 |
[26:59] | Life is good. | 生活很美好 |
[27:01] | And then Howard Hughes buys the Sands. | 直到霍华德・休斯买下了金沙酒店 |
[27:03] | Makes it all legit. | 让它一切都回归正统 |
[27:04] | Not even Sinatra could get comp’d. | 甚至连辛纳特拉都不能去演奏 |
[27:07] | Yeah, sure, we still hit the Sands every day. | 当然 我们仍旧每天都去金沙 |
[27:10] | But not like players, kings– no. | 但是不是以演奏家 主宰者的身份 不是 |
[27:14] | All we could do was | 我们所能做的就是 |
[27:15] | play the nickel slots like a bunch of old ladies. | 像一群老娘们一样玩老虎机 |
[27:18] | We had to come up with a different revenue source– | 我们不得不换个收入来源 |
[27:22] | drugs. | 毒品 |
[27:24] | Allegedly. | 这些都是据说 |
[27:25] | You’re telling me you’re a drug dealer, | 你是想告诉我你是个毒贩 |
[27:28] | not a murderer. | 而不是凶手 |
[27:29] | I’m not telling you anything. | 我没告诉你任何事 |
[27:32] | Except for Linda Overton was one hot hippie piece of ass. | 不过琳达・奥弗顿倒的确是个性感的妞 |
[28:00] | Do you play weddings, too? | 你还做婚礼表演吗 |
[28:04] | I’m not playing, dawg. | 我没在表演 老兄 |
[28:06] | I’m cleaning. | 我在清洗 |
[28:08] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[28:10] | Well, as much as it pains me to admit, I was wrong | 我很不愿意承认 我弄错了 |
[28:12] | about the glue that he found in the piano. | 在钢琴上发现的胶 |
[28:15] | I think our killer used it to clean a record. | 我认为我们的凶手用它来清洗唱片 |
[28:18] | Wouldn’t that mess the record up? | 那样不会把唱片弄脏吗 |
[28:19] | Not if you follow this simple recipe: | 如果你照着简单的秘诀做就不会 |
[28:22] | You take one LP album, | 你拿出一张老唱片 |
[28:24] | add four ounces of store-bought hide glue. | 外加四盎司超市买的皮胶 |
[28:34] | Spread evenly across the vinyl. | 均匀地涂抹在乙烯材料上 |
[28:39] | In time, dust and particles affix to the glue. | 这样 灰尘和颗粒就会被胶粘住 |
[28:42] | After the glue dries, | 胶干了以后 |
[28:44] | you take a handy box cutter, | 拿起手边的美工刀 |
[28:46] | and use it to pry the glue | 然后用它把胶 |
[28:49] | off of the record. | 从唱片上撬起来 |
[28:51] | And… | 然后… |
[28:53] | voila | 瞧 |
[28:54] | a perfectly clean record. | 一张非常干净的唱片 |
[28:56] | You also got a perfect negative | 你还得到一份完美的 |
[28:58] | of the record’s grooves, just like these. | 唱片凹槽的底片 就像这些碎片 |
[29:02] | We got the grooves, | 既然拿到了底片 |
[29:03] | why don’t we just play the damn thing? | 何不把歌解出来 |
[29:05] | “Name That Tune,” Name that killer. | 知道曲子 就知道凶手了 |
[29:28] | I was able to assemble and reconstruct | 我合成然后修复了 |
[29:30] | four separate audio segments from the glue. | 胶片中四个分开的音频片段 |
[29:32] | This is what I got. | 这是我得到的 |
[29:34] | Track One. | 音轨一 |
[29:37] | Live album, maybe? | 有可能是现场版唱片 |
[29:38] | Track Two. | 音轨二 |
[29:41] | Jazz, maybe? | 可能是爵士乐 |
[29:43] | There were vocals, too. | 还有人声的 |
[29:44] | Track Three. | 音轨三 |
[29:48] | I got the most out of this track. | 这个音轨最长 |
[29:52] | That’s all I got. | 我只找到这么多 |
[29:54] | I mean, if it were a Radiohead song, | 如果这是电台的歌 |
[29:55] | – I could help you, but… – No, wait a minute, | -我可以帮你 但是 -等等 |
[29:57] | wait a minute, I… let me use my app here. | 等等 我…试试我这个应用程序 |
[29:59] | God, I love this thing. | 上帝 我爱死这东西了 |
[30:01] | Play it again, Sara. | 再播一遍 萨拉 |
[30:07] | Sinatra at the Sands. | “辛纳特拉金沙酒店专辑” |
[30:09] | Classic album. | 经典之作 |
[30:10] | Seems whenever this case takes a turn, | 似乎每当这个案子重现转机时 |
[30:12] | it’s always back to 1966. | 总是会回到1966年 |
[30:24] | Taking a music break? | 听音乐休息呢 |
[30:26] | Listen to this. | 听听这个 |
[30:27] | Yeah, sure, we still hit the Sands every day. | 没错 我们仍旧每天都去Sands |
[30:30] | But not like players, kings– no. | 但是不是以演奏家 主宰者的身份 不是 |
[30:34] | Grazetti’s interrogation? | 格拉茨迪的审讯 |
[30:35] | Yeah. I’ve been listening to it for the last couple hours. | 对 我听这听了好几个小时 |
[30:38] | The guy’s lying. | 那家伙在说谎 |
[30:39] | You didn’t expect him to admit to killing Alison. | 你总不会指望他承认杀了艾莉森吧 |
[30:42] | No, I’m not talking about Alison. | 与艾莉森无关 |
[30:43] | I’m talking about the Sands in ’66. | 我指的是1966年的金沙酒店 |
[30:46] | Grazetti said that he was | 格拉茨迪说他当时 |
[30:47] | “Hanging with the boys” in the casino. | 和一帮朋友在赌场里玩 |
[30:50] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[30:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:52] | The Vegas Black Book. | 拉斯维加斯博彩委员会 |
[30:54] | It’s a list of all the people banned | 制定了一个黑名单 |
[30:55] | by the Gaming Commission. | 禁止某些人进入赌场 |
[30:56] | In 1965, Tommy Grazetti | 1965年 汤米・格拉茨迪 |
[30:59] | was busted for counting cards. | 在算牌时被当场抓住 |
[31:01] | He was banned from the Sands after that. | 从此被禁止进入金沙酒店 |
[31:03] | So there’s no way he was hanging with the boys | 所以他不可能和朋友 |
[31:05] | in the casino. | 在赌场里玩 |
[31:06] | But why would he lie about that? | 但他为什么要撒这个谎呢 |
[31:08] | Maybe… he forgot. | 也许他记错了 |
[31:11] | Trust me, guys like Grazetti | 相信我 像格拉茨迪这种家伙 |
[31:13] | don’t forget about their Vegas glory days. | 绝不会忘记自己的光辉岁月的 |
[31:16] | In fact, they spend more time | 他们整日沉浸在过去的辉煌里 |
[31:18] | living in the past than in the present. | 却在现实之中颓废 |
[31:20] | Kind of… sounds like you’re talking about yourself | 听起来感觉更像在说你自己 |
[31:22] | more than Grazetti. | 而不是格拉茨迪 |
[31:25] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[31:27] | Greg… | 格雷格 |
[31:28] | your… passion for Vegas history is awesome. | 你对拉斯维加斯的历史了如指掌 |
[31:33] | It makes you a better CSI, right? | 这也让你成为了非常优秀的现场调查员 |
[31:38] | And… I’m… the last person | 虽然轮不到我来 |
[31:41] | who should be giving relationship advice, but… | 干涉你的私人关系 |
[31:44] | I mean, look at you, you’re… | 我想说的是… |
[31:46] | you’re a hot guy; you’re smart, you’re funny, | 你既英俊又聪明 而且为人风趣 |
[31:48] | you’re… A total catch. | 绝世好男人一个 |
[31:50] | What I’m saying is… with Alison, | 也许你不该 |
[31:53] | with your obsession with the past, maybe… | 沉浸在与艾莉森的感情中 |
[31:57] | …you should stop looking back, you know? Try… | 而不可自拔 |
[32:00] | moving forward. | 是时候往前看了 |
[32:06] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[32:09] | You are the last person | 你确实不擅长 |
[32:10] | who should be giving relationship advice. | 给别人的感情提建议 |
[32:13] | All I’m saying is, with my parents’ divorce, | 我只想说 我父母离婚以后 |
[32:15] | I couldn’t get past it; I-I thought of my father | 我一直想不通 觉得我父亲就是那个 |
[32:18] | as this one guy, | 无情无义的人 |
[32:19] | and… | 但是 |
[32:21] | I came to realize he was a completely different person. | 后来我终于意识到 他本质上完全是一个好人 |
[32:25] | – You know, maybe… – Wait. | -也许… -等等 |
[32:27] | What you just said. | 就像你刚刚说的 |
[32:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:42] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[33:16] | I think you’re gonna be a little late for that show. | 现在要看这场演出恐怕太迟了吧 |
[33:18] | Yeah, well, not for Ledo Wright’s thumbprint. | 采集雷多・赖特的指纹还来得及 |
[33:23] | You’re kidding me. | 别开玩笑了 |
[33:24] | A 46-year-old print? | 46年前的指纹 |
[33:27] | You’re gonna make the Journal of Forensic Science. | 查得到的话你都能上法医学期刊了 |
[33:29] | I’m gonna make more than that, bubby. | 比这个还厉害哦 老兄 |
[33:31] | Look at that photo of Ledo Wright. | 你看这张雷多・赖特的照片 |
[33:33] | – See the ring on his finger? – Yeah. | -看到手上的戒指了吗 -是的 |
[33:35] | Ledo always wore an Irish Claddagh ring. | 雷多总是戴着爱尔兰克达拉戒指 |
[33:39] | Now, I blew up this photo of Tommy Grazetti | 我放大了汤米・格拉茨迪在 |
[33:41] | in front of Linda Overton’s house. | 琳达・奥弗顿门前被拍到的照片 |
[33:43] | What’s on his hand? | 看他手上戴着什么 |
[33:45] | An Irish Claddagh ring. | 一枚爱尔兰克达拉戒指 |
[33:46] | What is Grazetti doing with an Irish ring? | 格拉茨迪怎么会戴爱尔兰戒指呢 |
[33:48] | He’s Italian as pasta. | 他是纯正的意大利人 |
[33:50] | Because it’s the same guy. | 因为他们其实是同一个人 |
[33:53] | So maybe it’s the other way around– | 这个思路也有道理 |
[33:54] | maybe Ledo Wright killed Grazetti. | 雷多・赖特杀害了格拉茨迪 |
[33:56] | And assumed his identity. | 然后伪装成了他 |
[33:58] | It’s a good story. | 真是令人难以置信 |
[33:59] | One I am going to prove. | 接下来我就要进行证明了 |
[34:02] | Now, Nick already got | 格拉茨迪被带来后 |
[34:03] | Grazetti’s print when he brought him in, | 尼克采集了他的指纹 |
[34:04] | and now we have Ledo Wright’s print from the poster. | 从海报上我们提取到了雷多・赖特的指纹 |
[34:10] | 相似匹配 | |
[34:12] | Hey, that’s great work, Greg. | 干得好 格雷格 |
[34:14] | For 46 years, Ledo’s been hiding. | 46年来 雷多一直隐藏着自己 |
[34:17] | Alison found him, and that got her killed. | 被艾莉森发现之后 只好杀人灭口 |
[34:19] | The guy putting on the fake Rat Pack show is | 这家伙假冒的鼠帮表演秀 |
[34:22] | the biggest fake of ’em all. | 上演了一场惊天大秘闻 |
[34:59] | That’s a Ledo Wright flourish if I ever heard one. | 如果我有幸亲眼目睹 那一定就是雷多・赖特的指法了 |
[35:03] | Same build, same looks, | 长相和体型都极为相似 |
[35:07] | a few nips and tucks. | 稍加修整即可 |
[35:10] | But you couldn’t change your fingerprints. | 但你无法改变你的指纹 |
[35:13] | It all made sense. | 一切都说的通了 |
[35:14] | The legend. | 传说中的 |
[35:17] | “Gangster kills piano player.” | “钢琴家死于黑帮之手” |
[35:20] | But Alison… | 直到艾莉森 |
[35:22] | discovered the truth. | 发现了真相 |
[35:27] | I didn’t kill Allison. | 我没有杀害艾莉森 |
[35:30] | I didn’t kill anyone. | 我没杀过任何人 |
[35:32] | Not wanting to kill is how this whole damn thing got started. | 我只希望这该死的事情从来没有发生过 |
[35:35] | 1966 was a… | 1966年对于… |
[35:38] | a very good year for an up-and-coming piano player, | 一个后起之秀的钢琴家来说的确不错 |
[35:42] | but a very bad year if you drew the wrong number in the draft. | 可是如果你不幸被抽中去参军 那就…[1966越南战争] |
[35:45] | I thought my only choice was to go to Canada. | 我以为我只能离开逃去加拿大发展了 |
[35:48] | And then… | 结果… |
[35:51] | fate stepped in. | 命运和我们开了个玩笑 |
[35:53] | It was just another night in paradise, | 那是和往常一样美好的夜晚 |
[35:55] | hanging out with the boys. | 我们沉浸在灯红酒绿当中 |
[35:56] | Yeah, Tommy and I, we had our differences, | 汤米和我虽然有分歧 |
[35:58] | but we made up. | 但早已和好 |
[36:02] | We always told Tommy, “Swallow first, | 我们常跟汤米说 |
[36:05] | then flap your gums.” | “先吃完再吹牛” |
[36:09] | It all happened so fast. | 但一切来得太突然 |
[36:11] | We tried to revive Tommy, but it was no use. | 我们试图救他 但无力回天 |
[36:16] | He was gone. | 他就这样死了 |
[36:19] | And I was supposed | 原本两天后 |
[36:20] | to report for basic training in two days. | 我就要开始入伍训练了 |
[36:23] | And the boys, they come up with this crazy idea. | 而他们想出了这个疯狂的主意 |
[36:26] | And the more I thought about it, | 我越想越觉得 |
[36:28] | the less crazy it got. | 这事可行 |
[36:32] | Tommy was the same height, same build. | 汤米和我身高一样 体型相仿 |
[36:35] | I dyed my hair, | 我染了头发 |
[36:38] | made a few adjustments. | 略做了点整容手术 |
[36:42] | Showtime. | 再次闪亮登场 |
[36:44] | Why’d you come back to town? | 你为什么要回来呢 |
[36:46] | Vegas. | 拉斯维加斯 |
[36:48] | At least the Vegas I remember. | 至少在我的记忆中 她依然迷人 |
[36:50] | Frank and the boys, | 与朋友相聚 |
[36:52] | the songs… the attitude. | 听歌声悠扬 看舞姿摇曳 |
[36:57] | Man, it was magic. | 令人无法自拔 |
[37:00] | And now… I get to bring that back to life | 现在我每夜都能回到这里 |
[37:05] | every night… right here. | 重温这般美好 |
[37:09] | Ledo Wright’s story checked out. | 雷多・赖特的口供已经得到证实 |
[37:11] | He put me onto a 1966 John Doe. | 他带我找到了一具死于1966年的无名尸体 |
[37:13] | COD is asphyxiation due to… | 死因是窒息 |
[37:16] | chicken bone. And you believe this guy? | 因为卡到了鸡骨头 你相信这家伙吗 |
[37:18] | Well, I believe Ledo Wright isn’t a killer. | 我相信雷多・赖特不是凶手 |
[37:20] | Well, hell, somebody cut up | 该死 有人把那姑娘 |
[37:22] | that girl and put her in the piano. | 割的稀巴烂 放进钢琴里 |
[37:24] | Hey, guys, I’ve been doing some research on our album, | 伙计们 我对唱片做了点小研究 |
[37:27] | Sinatra at the Sands. | “辛纳特拉金沙酒店专辑” |
[37:28] | Turns out it is a very rare pressing. | 结果它是很罕见的压制产品 |
[37:31] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[37:32] | Every vinyl record is imprinted | 每张黑胶唱片的盘尾纹上 |
[37:34] | with a stamped I.D. on the lead-out groove. | 都刻着加盖的识别号 |
[37:37] | And that I.D. can be used to trace it | 而那个识别号能用来 |
[37:39] | to the manufacturer or the label. | 追踪制造商或者标签 |
[37:41] | You remember the number sequence that we found | 还记得我们在艾莉森记事簿上 |
[37:43] | in Alison’s appointment book? | 找到的序列号吗 |
[37:44] | It’s the same number. | 是一样的数字 |
[37:45] | It says here they only pressed a thousand copies. | 这里写着他们只压制了一千张 |
[37:48] | And only one store in town sells it. | 城里只有一家在售 |
[37:54] | What’s up, Moondog? | 你好 月球狗 |
[37:56] | Came back for the Strat? Sweet. | 来买电吉他吗 真好 |
[37:58] | Actually, I’m looking for a record. | 实际上 我在找一张唱片 |
[38:00] | A very rare pressing of Sinatra at the Sands. | “辛纳特拉金沙酒店专辑”的稀有压制品 |
[38:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:04] | You move a lot of records. | 你卖了很多唱片 |
[38:06] | You got that right, dude. | 你说的没错 老兄 |
[38:07] | But I did move that, couple days ago. | 我几天前 刚好卖了一张 |
[38:10] | I got it right here. | 我记在这里了 |
[38:12] | Yep. | 是的 |
[38:14] | “Jeff Lummet.” | “杰夫・朗米特” |
[38:16] | Jeff Lummet? | 杰夫・朗米特 |
[38:16] | The Sinatra impersonator. | 辛纳特拉的模仿者 |
[38:18] | That’s the guy. | 就是那个家伙 |
[38:19] | He said it was a gift for– his words– “A hot dame.” | 他说是礼物… 用他的话说 给”一位性感的夫人” |
[38:24] | What a tool. | 多好的工具啊 |
[38:26] | And you would know. | 你会知道的 |
[38:28] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[38:29] | I bought a Sinatra record. | 我买了张辛纳特拉的唱片 |
[38:31] | A guy like you’s got every Sinatra record ever made. | 你这样的人凡是辛纳特拉的唱片都买 |
[38:34] | No, no, no, not this one. | 不 不 不 不是这张 |
[38:36] | This is 180-gram vinyl. | 这是180克黑胶 |
[38:38] | It’s like he’s whispering in your ear. | 就像他在你耳边耳语 |
[38:40] | Must be great to impress a girl. | 用来感动女孩子一定很不错 |
[38:42] | Yeah, Moondog already told us | 是 月球狗已经跟我们说了 |
[38:44] | that you gave it to “A hot dame.” | 你要把它送给”一位性感的夫人” |
[38:46] | You want to tell us where you really were Monday night? | 想告诉我们周一晚上你到底在哪里吗 |
[38:49] | I already told you. | 我已经说了 |
[38:50] | That’s right. You were recording some songs using Note Seek? | 没错 你在帮”搜音”录什么歌 |
[38:53] | They gave us a copy, I think, of the playlist. | 我想他们给了我们播放列表的副本 |
[38:56] | And the D.J. gave us | 调音师给了我们 |
[38:57] | his playlist from Monday night, | 他周一晚上的播放列表 |
[38:59] | so, let’s play the music and dance. | 所以 让我们听听看吧 |
[39:07] | Does not compute. | 搜音数据库里没有 |
[39:09] | “Unknown song.” How about that? | “未知曲目” 如何啊 |
[39:11] | That one single song the DJ played | DJ放的那首单曲 |
[39:13] | isn’t in Note Seek’s database. | 并不在在搜音的数据库里 |
[39:16] | You weren’t there, Jeff. | 你没去录歌 杰夫 |
[39:18] | I mean, why would a beautiful, | 为何像艾莉森这样 |
[39:19] | smart girl like Alison | 漂亮 聪明的女孩 |
[39:22] | go out with a guy like you? | 会跟你这样的家伙约会 |
[39:24] | You’re a two-bit impersonator, | 你是个不值钱的模仿者 |
[39:26] | working a nostalgia act worse than a cruise ship. | 出演怀旧秀 比邮轮上的表演还差 |
[39:28] | Hey, I beat out hundreds of Broadway stars to be Frank. | 模仿弗兰克这点上我击败了上百个百老汇明星 |
[39:31] | – You want to know how?! – I’m dying to know. | -想知道怎么做到的吗 -我洗耳恭听 |
[39:33] | He thinks he’s as good as Frank Sinatra. | 他认为他跟弗兰克・辛纳特拉一样好 |
[39:35] | Better. | 比他更好 |
[39:37] | As good. As good. | 比一样好 更好 |
[39:40] | You know, chicks hear me, and I feel sorry for them. | 你知道 我觉得很对不起听我弹奏的美女们 |
[39:43] | Their seats puddle when they hear what Jeff Lummet’s got. | 当他们听到杰夫・朗米特的歌时 椅子都坐不住了 |
[39:46] | You’re an impersonator. You’re Jeff Lummet. | 你是一个模仿者 你就是杰夫・朗米特 |
[39:48] | You’re not Francis Albert Sinatra. | 你不是弗朗西斯・阿尔伯特・辛纳特拉 |
[39:50] | You’re not even in the same area code. | 你们甚至不是同一领域的 |
[39:52] | Let’s get back to the girl. | 说说那个姑娘吧 |
[39:53] | So, you say you met her a couple years ago, | 你说几年前见过她 |
[39:55] | and you were helping her | 而你曾帮助她 |
[39:56] | with the book, right? | 写过书 对吗 |
[39:57] | I had my hands full with a redhead at the time. | 当时我忙着跟个红发姑娘在一起 |
[40:00] | I must have broken her heart. | 我一定伤了她的心 |
[40:01] | So, what, she forgets about you, | 所以呢 她忘记了你 |
[40:03] | and she doesn’t call you when she comes to town? | 她回维加斯后没给你打电话 |
[40:05] | – Is that it? – She called me plenty. | -仅此而已吗 -她给我打了很多电话 |
[40:07] | She needed help finding one of Frank’s records. | 她要我帮忙找一张弗兰克的唱片 |
[40:10] | Sinatra at the Sands, | 辛纳特拉金沙酒店专辑 |
[40:12] | and you’re the go-to guy on all things Frank, right? | 一切有关弗兰克的事你都能解决 对吗 |
[40:16] | I told her to meet me backstage after the show. | 我告诉她演出之后到后台找我 |
[40:18] | – Yeah? – To give her the record. | -是吗 -给她唱片 |
[40:20] | – Right. – Get it all nice and cleaned up. | -对 -把唱片弄得干净漂亮 |
[40:23] | And she says it’s not even for her. | 而她说根本不是自己要的 |
[40:26] | It’s a surprise gift for some guy named Greg. | 是给一个叫格雷格的惊喜的礼物 |
[40:30] | Turns out she hooked up with him a couple years ago, | 原来几年前她就跟他勾搭在一起 |
[40:32] | still has feelings for him. | 还对他念念不忘 |
[40:33] | Or some… I mean, what the… what the hell, right? | 还有… 这… 算怎么回事 对吧 |
[40:36] | The Chairman of the Board got played. | 受人崇拜的人被耍了 |
[40:39] | The guy who’s | 你可比弗兰克 |
[40:40] | – better than Frank, right? – You’re damn right. | -还要厉害啊 对吗 -你是对的 |
[40:42] | I did her a favor, and she spits in my face. | 我帮了她的忙 而她就这么践踏我的尊严 |
[40:44] | She spits in my face! | 践踏我的尊严 |
[40:45] | Yeah. Did she not know how things are done? | 她不知道该怎么说话办事 |
[40:48] | How we do things here? | 我们这里该怎么为人处事 |
[40:49] | Right. How are things done… Frank? | 对 那怎么做呢… 弗兰克 |
[40:52] | They’re done my way. | 照我的方法做 |
[40:55] | Well, it’s a surprise… just for you. | 对你来说… 是个惊喜 |
[40:58] | It’s not for me. It’s for my friend Greg. | 不是给我的 是给我朋友格雷格的 |
[41:03] | What? What? | 什么 什么 |
[41:18] | How’s this sound? | 这听起来如何 |
[41:19] | How’s this sound?! | 听起来如何 |
[41:40] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[41:41] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[41:45] | About earlier, I’m sorry for what I said… No. | 之前 关于我说的那些很抱歉… 不 |
[41:48] | I’m the one who should be sorry. I… | 我才是那个该说抱歉的人 我… |
[41:54] | The last night we spent together, | 我们共度的最后一晚 |
[41:56] | I told Alison that I’d meet her in New York. | 我跟艾莉森说我会在纽约跟她见面 |
[42:01] | Even though I knew it would never happen. | 即使我知道那是不可能的 |
[42:05] | Why not? | 为什么不可能 |
[42:08] | Why spoil a perfect memory? | 为何要破坏美好的回忆呢 |
[42:14] | She wanted to see you. | 她是想见你的 |
[42:18] | That’s something to hold on to. | 那是一种坚持 |
[42:24] | Just bought this. | 刚买的 |
[42:32] | You know what Sinatra always said? | 你知道辛纳特拉的口头禅吗 |
[42:34] | “That’s life”? | “这就是生活” |
[42:39] | “The best is yet to come.” | “会有更好的” |