时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | Water! | 水 |
[01:25] | This is Gil Grissom. | 这里是吉尔・葛瑞森 |
[01:26] | I’m unable to answer your call. Please leave a message. | 我现在无法接电话 请留言 |
[01:29] | Hello, Gilbert. | 吉尔伯特 |
[01:31] | Happy anniversary. | 周年纪念日快乐 |
[01:33] | Hope you’re out there celebrating. | 希望你在那面也在庆祝 |
[01:34] | And it’s official– time differences really suck. | 这可是正是纪念日 时差真是烦人 |
[01:37] | Uh, look, I miss you. | 我很想你 |
[01:39] | I’m going to try and call you back later. | 晚点再试着打给你 |
[01:40] | It’s been a while, you know, since we really caught up. | 要知道我们已经很久没好好聊聊了 |
[01:43] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[01:44] | No, I’m taking good care of myself. | 不 我很会照顾自己 |
[01:46] | Matter of fact, I had… I had leftover pizza for breakfast. | 事实上我…我早餐吃的是剩比萨 |
[01:50] | I’m kidding, honey. | 开玩笑呢 亲爱的 |
[01:52] | I know you’re needed up there, but I need you down here, too. | 我知道他们需要你 但我这也需要你 |
[01:56] | Love you, too, sweetheart. | 我也爱你 甜心 |
[01:57] | Bye-bye. | 回见 |
[01:59] | Welcome to the joys of long-distance relationships. | 欢迎体验两地分居的乐趣 |
[02:01] | Yeah. I don’t know how you do it. | 是啊 真不知道你怎么办到的 |
[02:03] | Boy, I tell you, even postmortem, | 我告诉你 就算我们现在是在验尸 |
[02:05] | this place is taking me back. | 我还是情不自禁地想到了过去的事情 |
[02:07] | So you big on electronic dance music, then? | 这么说你喜欢电子舞曲 |
[02:11] | No, music festivals, where they play real music. | 不 是音乐节 音乐节上才有真正的音乐 |
[02:14] | You know, I was actually at the original | 你知道吗 我1972年去了 |
[02:15] | Humboldt Folklife Festival, 1972. | 当年第一届洪堡民俗艺术节 |
[02:19] | Yeah, I never heard of that. | 好吧 从没听过 |
[02:22] | Yeah, youth, wasted on the young. | 青春啊 就该趁年轻尽情挥洒 |
[02:24] | Yeah, around here, youth is just wasted. | 是啊 在这里 青春都被浪费了 |
[02:27] | Detective Moreno. | 莫雷诺警探 |
[02:29] | Looking good there, buddy. | 精神不错 伙计 |
[02:31] | Catch you on your day off, did we? | 凑巧赶上你歇班是吗 |
[02:32] | No, no, no, no. I’m on the clock. | 不不 我在班上 |
[02:34] | This is, uh, one of Vice’s busiest weekends of the year. | 最近正好是一年中犯罪活动最猖獗的几周 |
[02:38] | What happened here? | 这发生了什么 |
[02:39] | We have an unknown male assailant. | 有一不明身份的男性袭击者 |
[02:40] | He shot four or five rounds into the crowd. | 他冲人群射了四到五枪 |
[02:42] | Panic gave way to trampling, | 恐慌导致了踩踏事故 |
[02:44] | a couple people got grazed, | 有几个人受了轻伤 |
[02:45] | and one fatality. | 一人死亡 |
[02:47] | No I.D., | 没有证件 |
[02:48] | no bracelet, either. | 也没带手环 |
[02:49] | Maybe she didn’t pay to get in. | 也许她没付钱进来 |
[02:50] | This whole area is fenced in. | 这整个区域都有围栏围着 |
[02:52] | I’m thinking she, uh, crawled under. | 我猜她是偷偷爬进来的 |
[02:54] | Explains all the dirt on her clothing. | 解释了她衣服上的土 |
[02:57] | Single GSW to the back. | 背部一处枪伤 |
[03:00] | And exit wound. | 前胸有子弹射出的伤口 |
[03:02] | Through and through. | 子弹直接贯穿 |
[03:05] | David? | 大卫 |
[03:06] | What’s this pattern on her arm? | 她胳膊上的图案是什么 |
[03:10] | Looks like a standard four-plus-one. | 看上去像是标准的手指印 |
[03:13] | Somebody grabbed hold of her pretty tight. | 有人牢牢地抓着她 |
[03:15] | Bruises and nail gouges. | 瘀伤和指甲印 |
[03:17] | Whoever grabbed her is missing a couple of fingernails. | 不管是谁抓着她 肯定留下了指甲 |
[03:20] | Any witnesses? | 有目击者吗 |
[03:21] | Oh, we got a whole rave full of witnesses. | 整个狂欢舞会的人都是目击者 |
[03:23] | Only problem is they’re all tripping. | 唯一的问题是他们都不太清醒 |
[03:24] | Reports range from sketchy to hallucinogenic. | 从基本清醒的到还处于幻觉状态的 应有尽有 |
[03:27] | Although a couple people did say | 不过确实有几个人说 |
[03:29] | that they saw her come in with another girl. | 他们看到她和另外一个女孩一起来的 |
[03:31] | Another girl. | 另外一个女孩 |
[03:33] | What happened to her? | 她怎么了 |
[03:33] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[03:34] | Well, hopefully, she’s still running. | 希望她逃跑了 |
[03:36] | You know, this doesn’t seem like a random shooting to me. | 我觉得这看上去不像是被误杀的 |
[03:40] | Think she was targeted? | 你觉得她是目标 |
[03:41] | And the other one got away. | 另一个逃跑了 |
[03:42] | Yeah, but for how long? | 没错 但跑了多久呢 |
[03:44] | Okay, looks like that girl is our witness, then. | 看上去那个女孩是目击证人了 |
[03:47] | Maybe our next victim. | 也许是下一个被害者 |
[03:49] | Unless we catch up with her before the shooter does. | 除非我们能抢在枪手之前找到她 |
[04:40] | Surprise, surprise. | 惊喜 惊喜 |
[04:42] | You found a mushroom at a rave. | 你在狂欢舞会上发现了一个蘑菇 |
[04:44] | Uh, wrong kind of mushroom. | 一个不该出现在这里的品种 |
[04:46] | Psilocybin, the, uh, fun ones, | 裸头草碱 有趣的品种 |
[04:46] | 裸头草碱 采自墨西哥蘑菇的一种迷幻药 | |
[04:48] | they grow in meadows and fields, | 生长在牧场和农田里 |
[04:50] | and have dark spores | 有深色的孢子 |
[04:52] | and little gills. | 以及细小的菌褶 |
[04:53] | So you can’t have any visions | 所以吃了这个 不会产生幻觉 |
[04:55] | or talk to God if you eat that? | 或者能和上帝对话之类的吗 |
[04:57] | No, you eat one of these, you’ll be | 不 如果你吃了这个 |
[04:58] | talking to Saint Peter. | 就可以直接去见上帝了 |
[04:59] | Agaricus, endemic to the desert region. | 伞菌属 沙漠地区特有的 |
[05:04] | So maybe this is where our girls came from. | 也许这是从女孩们来的地方带过来的 |
[05:07] | There’s a whole lot of desert here in Nevada. | 内华达州到处都是沙漠 |
[05:09] | Maybe this little devil | 也许这个小魔鬼 |
[05:10] | will help us narrow it down a bit. | 可以帮我们缩小一下范围 |
[05:37] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[05:39] | Nitrous oxide. | 一氧化二氮 |
[05:41] | This tank took an incredible journey | 这个气罐从那个推车 |
[05:43] | all the way from this cart carrier | 历经了神奇的旅程 |
[05:46] | back over there. | 才落在这里 |
[05:51] | I’m thinking one of the shooter’s bullets | 我估计枪手的其中一枪 |
[05:54] | punctured the tank, causing the N2O to blow. | 打中了气罐 导致一氧化二氮泄露 |
[05:58] | And the pressure was so high that the metal deformed outward | 由于气压太高 金属向外变形 |
[06:01] | while the gas escaped. | 里面的气体就跑出来了 |
[06:04] | Witnesses say the tank was breathing fire, | 目击者称气罐在喷火 |
[06:06] | but nitrous oxide isn’t flammable. | 但一氧化二氮是不可燃的 |
[06:09] | Yeah, but it is a potent oxidizer, | 没错 但它是助燃剂 |
[06:12] | providing more oxygen than the atmosphere. | 可以提供比空气更多的氧气 |
[06:18] | All it needs is a spark. | 需要的只是一个火星 |
[06:21] | Raver lights up. | 狂欢舞会被点亮了 |
[06:23] | “Smoke on the desert, | 沙漠中的浓烟 |
[06:25] | fire in the sky.” | 天空中的火焰 |
[06:30] | I was just lighting up, my cigarette, | 我只是在点烟 |
[06:33] | and I heard these two bangs. | 然后听到两声枪响 |
[06:35] | You know, loud. Bang! Pop! Pop! | 声音很大 砰 砰 |
[06:38] | And this fire comes raining down, you know, like a dragon. | 然后火焰像雨点般落下 就像龙一样 |
[06:42] | And my hand was, like, | 我的手就变成 |
[06:45] | more baked than me. | 比我还糊的状态了 |
[06:47] | Dragon aside, uh, did you see the girl get shot? | 除了龙以外你看到这个女孩被击中了吗 |
[06:50] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[06:52] | Poor little flower, yeah. | 可怜的小花 |
[06:53] | Was there anyone with the “Flower?” | 你还看到谁跟”小花”一起吗 |
[06:55] | Oh, yeah. | 当然 |
[06:57] | John Lennon. Uh, or Kurt Cobain. | 约翰・列侬 或者是科特・科本 |
[07:00] | I could only see their aura. | 我只能通过气场辨别他们 |
[07:01] | Um, oh, you know, I got some of it on my smartphone. | 我用手机拍下来了一些 |
[07:04] | About five megapixels. | 大概五百万像素的清晰度 |
[07:06] | Would that be better? | 这个更有用些吧 |
[07:15] | Hi. CSI Brody. | 你好 我是现场调查员布洛迪 |
[07:17] | What happened to your arm? | 你的手臂怎么了 |
[07:18] | I was dancing, got in the way of a flying tank. | 本来在跳舞呢 却撞上了一个会飞的气罐 |
[07:25] | Since when do they let patients treat themselves? | 怎么会让患者在这儿自己疗伤啊 |
[07:28] | Oh, well, I’m a medical intern. | 我是医学实习生 |
[07:30] | I figured the paramedics were busy enough. | 我想这些医务人员已经够忙的了 |
[07:32] | You do seem kind of lucid for this crowd. | 和这帮人比起来你看起来挺清醒的 |
[07:34] | Yeah, well, I don’t drink, I don’t do drugs. | 是啊 我不喝酒 不吸毒 |
[07:37] | I just came to dance off some stress. | 只是来跳跳舞 放松放松而已 |
[07:41] | If you were dancing by the tank, | 既然你在气罐旁跳舞 |
[07:42] | then you must have seen the girl get shot. | 一定看到中枪的女孩了吧 |
[07:44] | – No. – What about the shooter? | -没有 -有看见枪手吗 |
[07:46] | Sorry. | 抱歉 没有 |
[07:47] | When I heard the shots, I hit the dirt. | 我一听到枪响 就立马趴地上了 |
[07:49] | Tried to get small. | 恨不得自己立刻消失 |
[07:50] | Well, I’m still going to need your information. | 我还是需要查看你的证件 |
[07:55] | Hey, uh, the girl who got shot, | 那个中枪的女孩 |
[07:56] | is she going to be okay? | 她会好起来吗 |
[08:02] | Jane Doe, | 无名女尸 |
[08:04] | number 12-608, | 12-608号 |
[08:06] | a malnourished female | 一位营养不良的女性 |
[08:08] | between the ages of 16 and 20. | 年龄在16到20岁之间 |
[08:12] | C.O.D. is a single gunshot wound to the torso, | 死因为躯干中枪 |
[08:15] | perforating the heart. | 直接穿过心脏 |
[08:16] | Victim presents evidence of persistent, | 受害者身上有长期 |
[08:19] | chronic trauma. | 遭受虐待的创伤 |
[08:20] | And abrasions on the wrists | 手腕上的擦伤 |
[08:22] | consistent with ligature restraints, possibly shackles. | 是受捆扎留下的痕迹 可能是手铐 |
[08:28] | General muscular atrophy | 整体肌肉萎缩 |
[08:29] | and posterior bed sores | 以及臀背部的褥疮 |
[08:31] | suggest victim was subjected to imprisonment | 说明受害者被长期地 |
[08:34] | for an extended period and confined to a bed | 捆绑在一张床上 |
[08:37] | or other flat surface. | 或另一种平面物体上 |
[08:39] | Sexual assault? | 性侵犯吗 |
[08:41] | There’s only one reason | 把女孩子按在床上 |
[08:43] | to keep a girl shackled and on her back. | 捆绑起来 永远只为了一件事 |
[08:45] | She was a sex slave. | 她曾是个性奴 |
[08:47] | I can count on my hand | 看见某人躺在这张解剖台上 |
[08:50] | the times I’ve taken comfort | 让我反而觉得是一种解脱的事 |
[08:52] | in seeing someone on my table. | 还真没有几次 |
[08:55] | You know, I’m not sure I buy | 我不怎么赞同那什么 |
[08:57] | that whole “they’re in a better place” angle. | “他们去了更美好的地方”的观点 |
[08:59] | Given her condition, | 就她的身体状况来看 |
[09:01] | I am having trouble imagining a worse place. | 我真难想象比这更糟糕的处境了 |
[09:04] | Sara, this girl has never been to a dentist | 萨拉 这位女孩从没去过牙医 |
[09:06] | or a doctor. | 从没见过医生 |
[09:07] | She’s suffered years of neglect. | 她遭受了多年虐待 无人照拂 |
[09:09] | We’ve both seen victims like this. | 我们都见过相似的受害者 |
[09:12] | Even if they survive, | 就算他们活了下来 |
[09:14] | they’re never going to be made whole. | 他们的心灵创伤也永远无法愈合 |
[09:16] | She should’ve had a chance to try. | 至少她应该有试一下的机会 |
[09:21] | Well, witnesses saw her | 目击者见到她 |
[09:24] | running away from the shooter. | 试图逃离狙击手 |
[09:26] | Have you considered the possibility | 你有考虑过或许她是在 |
[09:27] | she was running from her captor? | 逃离俘虏她的人这种可能性吗 |
[09:29] | Human trafficking’s a multi-billion dollar business, | 贩卖人口可是个数亿美金的市场 |
[09:32] | and if that’s what this is, | 要真是贩卖人口的话 |
[09:33] | there may be more girls out there. | 或许他们手里还有更多的女孩 |
[09:35] | We know there’s at least one. | 我们知道至少还有一位 |
[09:37] | If we can find her, maybe this | 如果能找到她 也许这个女孩 |
[09:38] | little girl’s death won’t be for nothing. | 就不算白白地死了 |
[09:43] | How many smartphones did we collect? | 搜集到了多少个智能手机 |
[09:45] | Fifty-seven, | 五十七个 |
[09:47] | plus a dozen clips from YouTube. | 还在网上找到了许多视频 |
[09:50] | God, I hate electronic music. | 真讨厌电子音乐 |
[09:52] | Not today, you don’t. | 今天可不行 |
[09:53] | It’s the only way I could sync up all these clips | 这可是我唯一能将所有视频同步的方法 |
[09:56] | so we can watch our crime scene play out | 这样我们就能像看音乐影片一样 |
[09:58] | as a music video. | 观看犯罪现场了 |
[10:03] | Now, most of the phones were turned towards the stage, | 大多的手机都面对着舞台 |
[10:06] | so no sign of our killer. | 没有凶手的影子 |
[10:14] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[10:16] | Zoom in on the tank. | 把那个气罐放大 |
[10:19] | Can you get a better angle on that pink fur? | 还有更清晰的角度能看看那粉色的毛吗 |
[10:22] | I have so many angles… | 我这儿视角多得 |
[10:26] | …we might as well be there. | 都能算亲临现场了 |
[10:35] | Dancing stress off, my ass. | 来放松放松 说得好听 |
[10:37] | Kitty was dealing nitrous. | 咱们的小猫咪在贩卖一氧化二氮 |
[10:51] | She tell you she was also | 她有告诉你她还在 |
[10:52] | playing doctor? | 扮演医生吗 |
[10:59] | Amanda. | 阿曼达 |
[11:00] | Didn’t recognize you without your ears. | 没那俩耳朵还真没认出你 |
[11:02] | CSI Brody, uh… | 现场调查员布洛迪 |
[11:03] | what are you doing here? | 你来这儿干嘛 |
[11:05] | Can I help you with something? | 我能为你做点什么吗 |
[11:06] | Sure you can. | 一定能 |
[11:07] | I’m looking to score some nitrous. | 我想来弄点一氧化二氮 |
[11:10] | I’ve got rounds. | 我得去巡视了 |
[11:11] | This is called distribution | 你这是在分发散播 |
[11:11] | 一氧化二氮 俗称笑气 因能引发精神欣快的效用而作为临床麻醉药 | |
[11:12] | of a chemical solvent to induce euphoria. | 激发快感的化学溶剂 |
[11:14] | It’s a Class D misdemeanor, and at the very least, | 至少算是D级轻罪 |
[11:17] | it’s enough to lose your license. | 足够撤销你的医生执照了 |
[11:19] | It’s a victimless crime, alright? | 这是无受害人犯罪 明白吗 |
[11:21] | I wasn’t hurting anybody. | 我没有伤害任何人 |
[11:22] | I’m not here to debate the war on drugs. | 我不是为了这药的事儿而来的 |
[11:25] | You tried to help the dead girl. | 你试图抢救死去的女孩 |
[11:29] | What about her friend? | 她的朋友呢 |
[11:30] | What about her? | 她的朋友 |
[11:32] | I think you tried to help her, too. | 我觉得你也想帮她 |
[11:36] | Look, I don’t want to lose my career | 我不想因为我遵守了我发的誓言 |
[11:38] | for doing what I took an oath to do. | 而失去我的事业 |
[11:42] | She was…freaked-out, she was scared, | 她当时被吓坏了 她很害怕 |
[11:45] | so I hid her in my car | 我就让她藏在我的车里 |
[11:47] | where I could take care of her injuries. | 这样我就能为她疗伤 |
[11:49] | There were police officers everywhere. | 周围那么多警察 |
[11:50] | You could’ve told someone. | 你应该告诉谁的啊 |
[11:51] | I couldn’t, alright? | 我毫无选择 |
[11:53] | I’ve been around freaked-out people before. | 被惊吓的人我见过 |
[11:55] | She was…she was like an animal. | 她当时 就像动物一般 |
[11:57] | She wouldn’t talk. | 不愿说话 |
[11:58] | She just kept staring at me with these wild eyes. | 只是一直用狂乱的眼神盯着我 |
[12:01] | So why did she trust you? | 她为何会信任你 |
[12:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:04] | Her friend was dead, and… | 大概因为她的朋友死了 |
[12:06] | I tried to help her. | 我又试图帮助她 |
[12:07] | I guess she clung on to me because she had nobody else. | 我想她也没有其他可以依靠的人了 |
[12:11] | Where is she now? | 她现在在那里 |
[12:15] | No, no. She’s photophobic. | 不行 她有恐光症 |
[12:16] | She can’t handle the light. | 不能见光 |
[12:20] | So, what was the plan? | 你怎么想的 |
[12:22] | You were just going to leave her in the basement forever? | 打算一直把她留在地下室吗 |
[12:24] | I was hoping she’d calm down and I could admit her. | 我是想她能冷静下来 我才能收她入院 |
[12:32] | See for yourself. | 你自己看看吧 |
[12:40] | It’s okay. It’s okay, honey. | 没事 没事 亲爱的 |
[12:41] | It’s okay. She’s here to help you. | 没关系 她是来帮你的 |
[12:44] | My name is Morgan. | 我叫摩根 |
[12:45] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[12:50] | Do you speak English? | 你会说英语吗 |
[12:52] | Se habla espanol? | 会说西班牙语吗 |
[13:04] | Oh. It’s just my kit. | 这是我的工具箱 |
[13:06] | I’m with the police. | 我是警察 |
[13:11] | I need to take some samples. | 我得取些样本 |
[13:15] | It’s just cop stuff. | 就是些警察的玩意儿 |
[13:21] | I tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[13:24] | How about I do everything to myself first… | 我先把要做的在我自己身上做一遍怎么样 |
[13:28] | …and that way, you can see it doesn’t hurt. | 这样你就知道了 不会伤害到你 |
[13:39] | See? Not so bad. | 看见了吗 没那么糟 |
[13:40] | Right? | 对吧 |
[13:44] | Can I see your hands? | 能看看你的手吗 |
[13:47] | Tus manos… | 你的手 |
[13:49] | por favor. | 请让我看看 |
[13:59] | Now I need to take some DNA. | 现在我要取一些DNA样本 |
[14:10] | Doesn’t hurt. | 一点不疼 |
[14:21] | Want to try it? | 想试试吗 |
[14:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:43] | Stay with her. | 陪着她 |
[14:44] | I’ll be right back. | 我一会儿就回来 |
[15:01] | Russell. | 罗素 |
[15:02] | I’m at Desert Palm. | 我在棕榈树医院 |
[15:05] | I found her. | 我找到她了 |
[15:07] | Our missing girl. | 失踪的那个女孩 |
[15:08] | Russell… | 罗素 |
[15:11] | they cut out her tongue. | 他们把她的舌头割了 |
[15:17] | Based on my examination, | 根据我的检查 |
[15:18] | the bulk of her tongue has been removed. | 她舌头的大部分都被移除了 |
[15:21] | The anterior margin’s jagged and irregular. | 前缘参差不齐 |
[15:24] | Not a surgical removal. | 不是通过手术切除的 |
[15:26] | What’d they use? | 他们用了什么 |
[15:27] | If I had to guess, a household tool, pliers maybe. | 要我猜是家用器具 可能是钳子 |
[15:33] | How recent is the injury? | 伤口是多久前造成的 |
[15:35] | Scarring and healing suggests the removal occurred | 根据瘢痕和愈合情况 |
[15:38] | at least six months ago. | 至少是六个月前移除的 |
[15:41] | Does it prevent her from speaking? | 会影响她说话吗 |
[15:43] | Well, with that kind of damage, | 这种程度的创伤 |
[15:44] | I’m afraid she’s not going to be doing a lot of talking. | 恐怕她要说话就难了 |
[15:47] | – Thanks, Doc. – Yeah. | -谢谢 医生 -应该的 |
[15:52] | Why the hell would somebody do something like this? | 怎么能有人干出这种事 |
[15:56] | Power. | 为了显示权威 |
[15:57] | They wanted to silence her or punish her, | 他们不想让她出声或是为了惩罚她 |
[15:59] | maybe both. | 也许二者皆有 |
[16:06] | She has, uh… ligature scarring on her wrists | 她手腕上有捆绑的痕迹 |
[16:09] | and her ankles, just like the dead girl. | 脚踝上也有 跟死去的那个女孩一样 |
[16:12] | I think they were held together, but… | 我想她们被关在了一起 不过 |
[16:14] | she doesn’t have any signs of sexual abuse. | 她没有被性虐待的痕迹 |
[16:17] | She looks to be a couple of years younger than her friend. | 她看起来比她朋友要年轻几岁 |
[16:19] | Maybe… maybe the older one was trying to protect her. | 也许年长的那个想要保护她 |
[16:23] | That’s consistent with witness testimony at the rave. | 这符合舞会上证人的证词 |
[16:26] | Listen, she knows who did this to her, | 听着 她知道谁对她做了这些 |
[16:28] | and it’s probably the same person who shot her friend. | 也许射杀她朋友的是同一个人 |
[16:31] | So what? She can’t tell us. | 那又如何 她又没法告诉我们 |
[16:34] | Maybe. But she still has a voice. | 也许吧 可她仍有能力表达自己 |
[16:46] | Job interview? | 去面试了 |
[16:49] | No, my friend. | 没有 朋友 |
[16:51] | I was in court. | 我出庭了 |
[16:52] | So, Russell said you had some information for me? | 罗素说你有资料给我 |
[16:55] | The mushroom on the dead girl’s sandal is Agaricus deserticola. | 死去的那个女孩凉鞋上的蘑菇是似腹菌菌种 |
[16:59] | It’s extremely poisonous, | 毒性极强 |
[17:00] | found in deserts of the Southwest and Northern Mexico. | 分布在沙漠西南部及墨西哥北部 |
[17:05] | That really narrows it down. | 范围确实缩小不少 |
[17:06] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[17:09] | Fear not, I’ve left no tongue unturned. | 放心吧 我已经”竭尽全力”去搜索了 |
[17:09] | 原俗语为leave no stone unturned 想法设法不遗余力之意 此为霍奇斯故意影射那个女孩舌头被割 | |
[17:12] | Whoa. That’s a little rough, don’t you think? | 这么说未免不近人情 你不觉得吗 |
[17:16] | Humor is my way of dealing with the horror. | 幽默是我对付恐惧的方式 |
[17:19] | It’s a crass and essential defense mechanism– | 这是种简单粗暴但必要的防御机制 |
[17:21] | otherwise, i couldn’t do my job, | 否则我就干不了活儿了 |
[17:23] | especially in cases like these. | 尤其是像这样的案件 |
[17:26] | Okay, uh, getting back to my job. | 好了 言归正传 |
[17:28] | Yeah, please. | 对了 说吧 |
[17:28] | It’s time for a little fun fact about fungi. | 说说蘑菇好玩的地方吧 |
[17:31] | They’re like these little biological sponges. | 他们就像是有生命的小海绵 |
[17:34] | Whatever’s in their environment– | 无论周边环境里有什么 |
[17:35] | nutrients, toxins, elemental metals– | 养料 毒素 金属元素 |
[17:37] | they absorb it all. | 它们都能吸收 |
[17:39] | I performed micro-FTIR, | 我做了傅里叶红外光谱 |
[17:40] | and I hit pay dirt on our fungi, | 检测出蘑菇上有可采矿石 |
[17:43] | confirmed the results on XRF, | 用光谱仪确认了结果 |
[17:45] | and found a high concentration of one particular metal. | 发现只有一种金属浓度很高 |
[17:47] | There’s tungsten in Them Thar Hills. | 山里有钨 |
[17:47] | Them Thar Hills: 1934年拍的喜剧电影名 | |
[17:50] | Tungsten. | 钨 |
[17:51] | Now, that’s found deep underground. | 那得在地底深处才能找到 |
[17:53] | We could be looking for a refinery here. | 我们要找的可能是家冶炼厂 |
[17:56] | Or… A tungsten mine. | 或者是一个钨矿 |
[17:58] | And there’s only one in the area of the rave. | 在舞会区域只有唯一的一个 |
[18:03] | So, we’re looking for mushrooms. | 我们是来找蘑菇吧 |
[18:05] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[18:07] | I got to say, you CSIs have a… | 不得不说 你们这些犯罪现场调查员 |
[18:10] | an interesting job. | 工作挺有意思的 |
[18:12] | Well, you seem to find one of us interesting, | 你应该只觉得我们中的一个人有意思吧 |
[18:14] | that’s for sure. | 那是肯定的 |
[18:15] | – Ah… okay. – And how’s that working out for you? | -好吧 -你们进展如何 |
[18:19] | Let’s just say Finn is, uh, different. | 只能说芬恩与众不同 |
[18:22] | Ah, different can be good. | 与众不同是好事 |
[18:25] | Besides, she’s really hot, don’t you think? | 再说 你不觉得她很辣吗 |
[18:27] | Oh, she’s hot. | 确实很辣 |
[18:29] | And cold. | 也很冷淡 |
[18:31] | What’s with the third degree? | 你什么时候成包打听了 |
[18:33] | Watch your step. | 注意脚下 |
[18:35] | What do you mean, “Watch your step”? | 什么”注意脚下” |
[18:38] | Mushrooms. | 蘑菇 |
[18:41] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:47] | Look at that. | 看那个 |
[18:52] | Well, if the shoe fits… | 要是鞋子匹配的话 |
[18:54] | Good work, Cinderella. | 干得好 灰姑娘 |
[18:56] | Well, it’s the same size and same pattern | 尺码相同 图案相同 |
[18:58] | as our victim’s shoe. | 与死者的一致 |
[19:00] | Okay, so the rave was due east, right? | 狂欢派对的会场位于正东面 对吗 |
[19:03] | Yeah. A couple miles that way. | 没错 在那个方向几里地外 |
[19:05] | So, where do you think the girls were coming from? | 你觉得那两个女孩会从哪边过来的 |
[19:24] | Well, the disturbance in the ground cover | 被踩踏的植被说明姑娘们 |
[19:26] | tells me the girls ran down the hill. | 是从这条斜坡上跑下来的 |
[19:30] | Come on, let’s go. | 快 我们走 |
[19:35] | There’s a road right over this hill. | 斜坡那边刚好有条公路 |
[19:38] | Highway 238. | 238号高速 |
[19:40] | Smugglers’ Alley. I can’t tell you | 走私犯之路 我都说不清 |
[19:41] | how many busts I made on this road. | 我在这条路上伏击多少次了 |
[19:43] | Ooh. You smell that? | 你闻到了没 |
[19:46] | Mmm, cow pies. | 牛粪 |
[19:47] | Getting homesick on me? | 我惹你思乡了 |
[19:48] | Yeah, I’m getting there. | 是啊 想家了 |
[19:50] | We got footprints. | 有脚印 |
[19:52] | They seem to start right here | 她们好像是从这堆 |
[19:53] | in this hay and sawdust. | 干草和锯末这儿开始逃跑的 |
[19:59] | Yeah, here we go. | 你来看 |
[20:01] | What do you got? | 你发现什么了 |
[20:04] | That’s an RFID tag. | 一个射频识别标牌 |
[20:06] | Radio Frequency Identification used on cattle. | 用在牛身上的无线射频身份识别 |
[20:10] | And that… looks like the last of the shoe impressions. | 而那个 看来像是最后一个鞋印了 |
[20:15] | So… | 所以 |
[20:17] | the girls started running from here. | 姑娘们是由这个地方开始逃跑 |
[20:21] | Where does this road come from again? | 这条路是从哪儿通过来的了 |
[20:23] | Bullhead City. | 牛头城 |
[20:25] | Look at these tire impressions. | 看看这些轮胎印 |
[20:28] | Looks like a semi. | 像是半挂车的轮胎 |
[20:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:30] | Could be looking at a cattle hauler. | 要找的可能是辆运牛的拖车 |
[20:32] | And I’m thinking a lot more than that. | 我想到的更多 |
[20:34] | This road’s notorious for drug trafficking, | 这条路因为毒品走私 贩卖人口等 |
[20:36] | human trafficking, all sorts of trafficking. | 各种走私活动 声名狼藉 |
[20:39] | You know, what I don’t get is, | 我不明白的是 |
[20:40] | if our girls are really on that truck, | 如果那两个女孩真在那辆货车上 |
[20:42] | why stop and let them off here, right? | 为什么停车让她们从这儿跑了呢 |
[20:45] | There’s another set | 这里还有另一组 |
[20:46] | of tire impressions here. | 轮胎印 |
[20:47] | That’s a passenger vehicle. | 是辆轿车 |
[20:49] | Yeah, narrower wheelbase. | 没错 轴距较窄 |
[20:51] | Looks like an accident. | 貌似是一次事故 |
[20:53] | Involving… | 祸及 |
[20:55] | a red vehicle. | 一辆红色的车 |
[20:56] | And the other one was blue. | 另外一辆是蓝色的 |
[20:58] | Pieces of a headlamp here, too. | 还有一盏车头灯的碎片 |
[21:01] | Okay, so we got skid marks, | 好吧 我们发现了刹车痕 |
[21:03] | and the car forced the cattle hauler off the road. | 这辆车逼得运牛的拖车驶离了公路 |
[21:05] | But… what do you think, road rage? | 你怎么想 在公路上泄愤式撞车 |
[21:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:19] | I mean, if the truck did come to a stop, | 如果那辆货车确实停了车 |
[21:21] | the girls could have had a chance to get away. | 姑娘们就有机会逃跑了 |
[21:26] | Well, if we can I.D. | 要是我们能查出 |
[21:27] | the truck and the driver, | 那辆货车和司机的话 |
[21:29] | we can find our shooter. | 就能找到开枪的人了 |
[21:40] | Hey, hey, it’s okay. | 没事 没事的 |
[21:42] | You’re safe. | 你安全了 |
[21:43] | You’re in the hospital. | 你在医院里 |
[21:46] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[21:51] | I know it-it seems like a scary place, but… | 我知道这里看起来怪可怕的 不过 |
[21:56] | it’s actually not that bad. | 也没那么糟糕 |
[21:58] | My dad was here recently, | 我爸最近也在这里住过院 |
[22:00] | and… and he ended up okay. | 最后他还是好起来了 |
[22:05] | You’re going to be okay, too. | 你也会好起来的 |
[22:11] | I don’t know if you can understand me. | 我不知道你明不明白我说的话 |
[22:14] | I don’t know what happened to you | 我不知道你的遭遇 |
[22:15] | or where you’ve been, but… | 也不知道你从哪儿来 不过 |
[22:18] | I want to help you. | 我想帮你 |
[22:22] | I know why you can’t talk. | 我知道你为什么不能说话 |
[22:26] | But I-I thought maybe… | 但是我想也许 |
[22:30] | you could write down the answers to some of my questions. | 我问的某些问题 你可以把答案写下来 |
[22:33] | Can you try writing your name? | 能试着写下你的名字吗 |
[22:37] | What-what about your address? | 你的住址呢 |
[22:40] | Where-where you live? Your house? | 你住在哪儿 你的家 |
[22:44] | Your mother’s name or… | 你母亲的名字或是 |
[22:46] | your father’s name? | 父亲的名字 |
[22:50] | What about the girl you were with? Your friend? | 跟你一起的那个女孩呢 你的朋友 |
[22:53] | Can you write her name? | 能写下她的名字吗 |
[23:03] | Well… | 你看 |
[23:05] | this is… my name. | 这是我的名字 |
[23:11] | Morgan Brody. That’s me. | 摩根・布洛迪 就是我 |
[23:14] | This is my address. | 这是我的住址 |
[23:17] | In Green Valley, and this is my best friend’s name. | 在格林山谷 这是我好朋友的名字 |
[23:22] | David Hodges. | 大卫・霍奇斯 |
[23:24] | At first, I didn’t like him very much. | 起初 我并不怎么喜欢他 |
[23:27] | He was… | 他呢 |
[23:30] | kind of weird. | 有点怪 |
[23:32] | But, you know, he’s actually a really sweet guy. | 可实际上他是个非常温柔体贴的人 |
[23:34] | He’s smart and… funny. | 聪明 风趣 |
[23:41] | Our parents are dating, which is so weird. | 我们俩的父母还在约会 真是不可思议 |
[23:45] | Sorry. Way, way too much about me. | 抱歉 怎么说的都是我了 |
[24:16] | Thank you for trusting me. | 谢谢你对我的信任 |
[24:26] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[24:34] | The man who killed your friend– did he do this to you? | 是不是杀了你朋友的那个人干的 |
[24:50] | I’m going to find him, | 我会把他找出来 |
[24:53] | and I’m going to make him pay for what he did to you. | 他对你的所作所为 我会让他付出代价 |
[24:56] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[24:59] | This is all she gave me. | 她只给了我这个 |
[25:01] | No name, no address. Just a drawing. | 无名无姓 地址不详 只有一幅画 |
[25:05] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[25:07] | Jail cell? Or barred window? Flowers? | 牢房 铁窗 还是花朵 |
[25:11] | Our girl was a prisoner. | 这姑娘是个囚犯 |
[25:13] | Maybe this was her view of the world. | 也许这就是她眼中的世界 |
[25:15] | Maybe this is where she was being held. | 也许这就是她被囚禁的地方 |
[25:16] | Doesn’t help us with a location, though. | 还是没办法帮我们查出方位 |
[25:17] | No, no. But we may be getting closer. | 是不能 不过我们也许更接近真相了 |
[25:19] | I tracked the girls | 我沿着两个女孩的足迹 |
[25:21] | to Highway 238. | 查到了238号高速公路 |
[25:22] | There was clear evidence of an accident | 路面上明确的证据表明了有一起事故 |
[25:24] | involving a cattle hauler. | 涉及一辆运牛的拖车 |
[25:26] | – Cattle hauler. -Yeah, yeah. | -运牛的拖车 -对 没错 |
[25:27] | We found an RFID tag at the scene. | 我们在现场发现了一个射频身份识别标牌 |
[25:31] | Two girls, chained, caged. | 两个上了枷锁 被囚禁的女孩 |
[25:34] | You know, treated like cattle. | 被当作了牲口 |
[25:35] | It’s not a stretch to think | 如果说拖车司机 |
[25:36] | the driver of the hauler is our guy. | 就是我们要找的人也不足为奇 |
[25:39] | Or just a delivery man | 又或者他只是 |
[25:40] | who was part of something much bigger. | 某起更大罪行的送货员 |
[25:43] | Yeah, but how do we track that down? | 但是我们该怎么追踪 |
[25:45] | Okay, well, the truck was coming from Bullhead City. | 卡车是从牛头市开来的 |
[25:47] | We found red and blue debris from a big rig in the highway. | 我们在公路上发现了大卡车掉下的红蓝色碎片 |
[25:50] | It was definitely in a fender bender. | 肯定是小型车祸造成的 |
[25:51] | So, Moreno checked with D.O.T. | 所以莫雷诺和交通部联系了一下 |
[25:54] | Got a list of all red and blue cattle haulers | 拿到了在过去24小时 |
[25:56] | moving through Bullhead City in the last 24 hours. | 所有经过牛头市红色或蓝色运牛拖车的名单 |
[26:00] | Got an I.D. on our murder weapon. | 查到凶器的型号了 |
[26:01] | 41 Ruger Magnum. | 鲁格马格南.41口径步枪 |
[26:03] | Greg printed up a list of registered owners. | 格雷格把注册持有人的清单打印出来了 |
[26:06] | What are the odds? Two lists. | 有多大可能性呢 两张单子 |
[26:08] | Oh, here we go. | 看看这个 |
[26:10] | “Oliver Ruiz, El Paso, Texas.” | 奥利弗・鲁伊兹 德州厄尔巴索 |
[26:14] | Pulling him up. | 查一下他 |
[26:17] | 奥利弗・鲁伊兹 德州厄尔巴索 | |
[26:20] | Got a name and a face. | 名字和照片都有了 |
[26:22] | Now we just got to find him. | 现在我们只要把他找出来就行了 |
[26:23] | Oh, I bet he’s still in the neighborhood. | 我肯定他还在附近 |
[26:25] | He only half-finished the job. | 他的任务只完成了一半 |
[26:36] | Hey, there you are. | 终于找到你了 |
[26:37] | Uh, I ran the swab you gave me from the girl, | 我化验了你给我的那个女孩的药签 |
[26:39] | the one without the tongue. | 没有舌头的那个女孩 |
[26:41] | Sorry. You know who I mean. | 抱歉 你知道我说的是谁 |
[26:42] | You got a hit in Missing Persons? | 你在失踪人口中发现她们了 |
[26:43] | No, not on her, and not on the dead girl, either, | 不 没发现她 也没发现死了的那个女孩 |
[26:44] | – but I did get something. – What? | -但我确实有发现 -是什么 |
[26:49] | A definite familial match. | 绝对的亲属匹配 |
[26:50] | The girls were related? | 那两个女孩有血缘关系 |
[26:51] | It’s a classic 25:50:25. | 染色体匹配度为典型的25:50:25 |
[26:54] | I did a linkage ratio. | 我做了基因连锁分析 |
[26:55] | Sisters? | 她们是姐妹吗 |
[26:57] | That narrows down our cases quite a bit. | 那又缩小了一点我们案件的搜索范围 |
[26:59] | She couldn’t even write. Not her name. | 她甚至都不会写字 名字不会写 |
[27:01] | Not anything. She could only draw. | 什么都写不出来 她只会画 |
[27:03] | Tells us they were abducted as small children. | 这说明她们是在很小的时候被诱拐的 |
[27:05] | Never even been to school. | 从来没有上过学 |
[27:07] | Our girl is between the age of 15 and 16, which means | 这个女孩年龄在15到16岁 这意味着 |
[27:09] | we’re looking for two sisters who were abducted | 我们要找的这对姐妹 |
[27:10] | at least ten years ago. | 至少是在十年前被诱拐的 |
[27:13] | Here’s something. | 有发现 |
[27:15] | 2001, Prescott, Arizona, | 2001年 在亚利桑那州的普莱斯考特 |
[27:17] | two sisters went missing. | 有一对姐妹失踪 |
[27:18] | Jacinta Flores and Rosa Flores. | 杰西塔・弗洛雷斯和罗莎・弗洛雷斯 |
[27:25] | It’s hard to tell. | 很难辨别 |
[27:27] | I can tell. | 我能看出来 |
[27:28] | That’s our girl. | 就是那两个女孩 |
[27:31] | Father told the police that the mother took off | 父亲告诉警方孩子的母亲在半夜 |
[27:33] | in the middle of the night with the kids | 带着两个孩子 |
[27:35] | and took everything. | 还有所有东西离开了 |
[27:36] | Is there any theory as to where they went? | 有说她们去哪儿了吗 |
[27:38] | Mother does have family in Mexico. | 那位母亲确实在墨西哥还有个 |
[27:40] | So, mom goes south of the border. | 所以妈妈越境去了南部 |
[27:43] | Something happens to her, or-or she just unloads the girls. | 发生了一些事儿 或许她抛弃了孩子 |
[27:47] | And they end up in the sex trade. | 然后她们沦落到性交易中 |
[27:50] | Is there contact info for the father? | 有那位父亲的联络方式吗 |
[27:51] | No. | 没有 |
[27:52] | But the investigating officer in Prescott is listed. | 但是有普莱斯考特调查警官的联络方式 |
[27:56] | Wait a minute. | 稍等一下 |
[27:57] | It looks like the father has kept in touch all these years. | 看起来那位父亲这些年一直在和他们保持联络 |
[28:00] | He contacts Prescott PD | 他每隔几周就会和普莱斯考特警察局 |
[28:01] | every couple of weeks to follow up. | 联系询问案情的进展 |
[28:03] | I’ll call the IO. Thanks. | 我去打电话 谢了 |
[28:08] | All right, keep me posted. | 好的 随时联系我 |
[28:09] | And hey, post that truck driver’s photo up | 还有 把卡车司机的照片 |
[28:12] | all over that hospital, okay? | 贴到医院各处 好吗 |
[28:14] | He could show up. | 他可能会出现 |
[28:15] | Yeah, yeah, we’re on it. | 没错 我们正在调查 |
[28:16] | Hodges is working on the R-FID tag as we speak. | 我们打电话时霍奇斯正在检查射频标牌 |
[28:20] | Stay tuned. What’s up? | 别挂啊 怎么了 |
[28:22] | Uh, well, my union says | 我的工会说 |
[28:24] | that I get two 15-minute breaks and a half-hour lunch. | 我有一刻钟休息时间 还有半个小时午饭时间 |
[28:28] | You give me something, I’ll give you something back. | 你告诉我 我把这张桌子让给你 |
[28:33] | Okay. How about a story? | 好吧 说个故事怎么样 |
[28:35] | – Mmm, should I lay down? – Mnm, no, you’re good. | -我需要躺下来听吗 -不 这样就挺好 |
[28:38] | I’m-I’m eating… | 我-我咬过了 |
[28:41] | It’s called “Journey of the Mexican Cow.” | 故事的名字叫”墨西哥奶牛的旅行” |
[28:43] | Chapter One: “Ow! | 第一章 哞 |
[28:45] | My ear has just been pierced with an R-FID tag. | 我的耳朵刚被射频识别标牌刺穿 |
[28:49] | Chapter Two: “All aboard!” | 第二章 出发 |
[28:53] | Everything you’ve ever wanted to know | 你想知道的所有关于所谓的 |
[28:54] | about my so-called bovine life is encoded in my ear, | 牛生活都被编码到我耳朵里了 |
[28:57] | which is then uploaded to a database as I cross the border. | 然后在我过境的时候被上传到数据库 |
[29:00] | I know what R-FID tags do. “Beep. | 我知道射频标记是干什么的 |
[29:00] | R-FID 射频识别技术 利用芯片通过无线电磁场发射信号 常用于追踪供应链物流等 | |
[29:04] | I’ve just crossed.” Pshh. | 我刚刚过境 |
[29:08] | “Now I’ve reached my final destination.” | “现在我抵达了我的最终目的地” |
[29:09] | Please tell me this story has a final destination. | 请告诉我这故事是有终点的 |
[29:12] | Yes, because our cattle hauler’s shipment, | 没错 因为我们找的家畜装货车 |
[29:15] | including our burger-on-the-hoof friend here, | 包括我们这个长了脚的汉堡 |
[29:17] | reached the end of the line at a feedlot in Pahrump. | 最终停在了帕伦普的一个养殖场 |
[29:20] | – When? – This morning. | -什么时候 -今天早上 |
[29:22] | Oh. Give it to me. | 把资料给我 |
[29:30] | Moreno. Stokes. | 莫雷诺 我是丝多克斯 |
[29:32] | – We narrowed down the search area. – We? | -我们缩小了搜索范围 -我们 |
[29:33] | The truck’s last known location | 我们查到了卡车最后的停留地 |
[29:35] | was a feedlot in Pahrump. | 在帕伦普的一个养殖场 |
[29:37] | Listen to me– I know you wanted | 听我说 我知道你想 |
[29:39] | to catch the guy, but… | 抓到那家伙 但是… |
[29:40] | you did good work today. | 你今天做得很好 |
[29:42] | You’re bringing this girl home to her father. | 你把这个女孩送还给她的父亲 |
[29:46] | What do we even tell him? | 我们要怎么告诉他 |
[29:48] | Um… well, you know, | 你知道的 |
[29:50] | he’s been looking for his children for years. | 这么多年他一直在找他的孩子 |
[29:52] | Yeah, and now one of them’s dead, and the other’s… | 没错 现在一个死了 而另一个… |
[29:54] | Wait. Hold on. Mr. Flores? Hi. | 等等 弗洛雷斯先生吗 您好 |
[29:57] | I’m CSI Russell. | 我是犯罪现场调查员罗素 |
[29:58] | This is CSI Brody. | 这是犯罪现场调查员布洛迪 |
[30:01] | I would have been here sooner, | 我本来想早点来的 |
[30:02] | but I was on a job. | 但我正在上班 |
[30:03] | HVAC replacement in Havasu. | 在哈瓦苏更换暖通空调 |
[30:05] | They told me about Rosa. | 他们告诉我罗莎的事儿 |
[30:06] | I’m so sorry for your loss. | 请您节哀顺变 |
[30:08] | Where’s Jacinta? | 杰西塔在哪儿 |
[30:09] | She’s sedated. | 她刚打过镇定剂 |
[30:11] | The doctors say she should recover | 医生说她大部分的伤口 |
[30:13] | from most of her injuries. | 应该可以愈合 |
[30:14] | What do you mean, “Most of her injuries”? | 你什么意思 “大部分的伤口” |
[30:20] | Sir, she’s… | 先生 她… |
[30:21] | You should know Rosa | 罗莎已经竭尽全力 |
[30:22] | did everything she could to protect her sister. | 来保护她的妹妹了 |
[30:26] | Jacinta has been through hell, | 杰西塔受尽苦难 |
[30:28] | but it could have been a lot worse. | 但如今已是不幸中的万幸了 |
[30:31] | She’s a fighter. | 她是个斗士 |
[30:33] | Mr. Flores, you need to prepare yourself. | 弗洛雷斯先生 你要有心理准备 |
[30:36] | It’s been 11 years. | 已经过去十一年了 |
[30:38] | Why? What happened to her? | 什么心理准备 她怎么了 |
[30:46] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[30:53] | Ah, that’s so much time. | 一转眼这么多年 |
[30:56] | She’s not a child anymore. | 她都长大了 |
[30:58] | She… she’s a young woman. | 出落成大姑娘了 |
[31:04] | Can I see her? | 我可以去看看她吗 |
[31:06] | Actually, you know what? | 说句实话 |
[31:08] | Why-why don’t we, uh… why don’t we let her sleep | 不如我们让她多休息一会 |
[31:09] | for a little while, okay? | 好吗 |
[31:10] | Let us buy you a cup of coffee. | 我请你喝咖啡 |
[31:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:13] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[31:24] | Where’d you find him? | 你们在哪找到他的 |
[31:26] | I found him sleeping | 我在货场停车场里 |
[31:26] | in his cattle hauler at a truck stop. | 发现他睡在他的拖车里 |
[31:29] | Take this piece of trash to the box. | 把这个畜生先关进牢里 |
[31:33] | I found these in the cab– .41 Mag ammo. | 在他车里找到这些.41马格南手枪的子弹 |
[31:35] | Same caliber as the murder weapon. | 口径与凶器相同 |
[31:37] | Where’s the gun? | 枪在哪 |
[31:37] | Scumbag probably tossed it. | 估计被那混蛋扔了 |
[31:40] | Who is she? | 这个女孩是谁 |
[31:42] | I found her hidden in Ruiz’s truck. | 她被关在鲁伊兹的货仓里 |
[31:58] | You’re safe now. | 你现在安全了 |
[32:00] | That guy’s not going to hurt you anymore. | 他再也无法伤害你了 |
[32:02] | We’re collecting evidence that could put him away | 我们正在收集证据 |
[32:04] | for a very long time. | 好关他一辈子 |
[32:07] | But we need your help. | 但我们需要你的帮助 |
[32:08] | We know what he did… | 他对那些女孩的所作所为 |
[32:11] | to those girls. | 我们非常清楚 |
[32:13] | And you do, too. | 你也看到了 |
[32:16] | What he did to them, he was going to do to you. | 他怎么对待她们 就会怎么对待你 |
[32:21] | And he’s going to do to other girls unless you… | 而且还会对他人下毒手 除非你… |
[32:24] | You’re wrong! | 你搞错了 |
[32:26] | He’s a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[32:28] | He would never hurt anyone, ever! | 他永远不会伤害任何人的 |
[32:30] | How can you say that? | 你怎么会这么说 |
[32:33] | He’s my cousin. | 他是我的表哥 |
[32:36] | Your cousin? | 你的表哥吗 |
[32:37] | He tried to give me a better life. | 他只想让我过得好一点 |
[32:41] | I-I lived in Juarez, | 我以前住在华瑞兹[墨西哥城市] |
[32:44] | and got caught up with bad people. | 后来被坏人抓住了 |
[32:46] | Ollie offered to take me north. | 奥利想帮我逃到北边 |
[32:48] | I never saw those girls before. | 以前我从没见过那些女孩 |
[32:51] | I didn’t even know they were in the truck. | 我甚至不知道她们躲在车里 |
[32:56] | Not until the accident. | 直到发生了车祸 |
[32:58] | I felt a jolt. | 我感觉到一阵颠簸 |
[33:00] | Then I heard voices arguing. | 然后就听到有人吵架 |
[33:04] | That’s when I saw the girls. | 那时我才看的两个女孩 |
[33:06] | They were running. | 她们逃跑了 |
[33:09] | They were scared. | 非常惊慌 |
[33:11] | It wasn’t Ollie’s fault. | 那不是奥利的错 |
[33:13] | The other man ran us off the road. | 另一个男人撞的我们 |
[33:16] | Was the other man chasing the girls? | 是那个男人去追她们的吗 |
[33:27] | Your cousin told me about the guy | 你表妹告诉我们 |
[33:29] | who ran you off the road last night. | 昨晚有人把你挤下了马路 |
[33:32] | Forget about all the immigration laws you’ve broken. | 暂且不谈你犯了多少条移民法 |
[33:34] | The ammo we found in your truck | 就说在你车上发现的子弹 |
[33:37] | put a hole through that girl and killed her. | 与杀死该女孩的子弹相同 |
[33:40] | Now, if you don’t start talking, you’re the one | 如果你还不开口说话 |
[33:42] | that’s going down for it. It’s as simple as that, man. | 你就要背黑锅了 就这么简单 |
[33:47] | Oh, yeah, Ollie… | 奥利 |
[33:48] | if I were you, I’d listen to the man. | 如果我是你 我会听他的话 |
[33:52] | Habla. | 快说 |
[33:57] | I was just driving. | 我当时开着车 |
[33:59] | This car came out of nowhere… | 后面突然出现了一辆轿车 |
[34:02] | forced me off the road. | 硬把我挤到路边 |
[34:03] | This guy in a hoodie comes out acting crazy. | 他穿着连帽卫衣 疯狂至极 |
[34:06] | Starts telling me, “Where are the girls?” | 不停问我 那些女孩呢 |
[34:07] | I told him I didn’t know what he was talking about. | 我告诉他我不知道他在说什么 |
[34:09] | Then he grabs me. I got scared. | 他揪住我 我吓坏了 |
[34:11] | I reached for the gun underneath my seat. | 就伸手去摸我座位下面的枪 |
[34:13] | Before I can do anything with it, | 我还没来得及动手 |
[34:14] | he ripped it out of my hand. | 他就把枪抢走了 |
[34:18] | He told me he’d kill me if I talked to anyone. | 叫我不许告诉任何人 否则他就杀了我 |
[34:21] | Where did he grab you? | 他在哪抓住你的 |
[34:23] | Interstate 238. Just outside… | 238号州际公路 就在… |
[34:25] | No, no, no. | 不是 |
[34:25] | I’m talking about where on your body | 我是说 他用手揪住 |
[34:28] | did he grab you? | 你身上哪儿了 |
[34:35] | Henry didn’t find any secondary DNA on Ruiz’s shirt. | 亨利没有鲁伊兹的衣服上找到接触DNA |
[34:39] | I, however, did find trace amounts of a chemical. | 不过我发现了一种化学品 |
[34:42] | R-502 | R-502. |
[34:45] | Very unusual, rare… | 极其不寻常… |
[34:47] | Mind if I just… Thank you. | 我自己看好吗 谢谢 |
[34:49] | A rare refrigerant used in air conditioning. | 它是一种罕见的空调制冷剂 |
[34:51] | Primarily older HVAC systems. | 主要用于冷暖空调系统 |
[34:53] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[34:55] | – Is there a problem? – Yeah. | -怎么了 -出大事了 |
[34:56] | The girl’s father… | 那个女孩的爸爸 |
[34:58] | his business is HVAC systems. | 就是搞冷暖空调系统的 |
[35:05] | Hey, D.B. What’s up? | 嗨 D.B. 怎么了 |
[35:10] | What? | 什么 |
[35:20] | Where is she? | 她哪去了 |
[35:21] | Oh, well, you just missed her. | 你刚刚错过 |
[35:22] | She was discharged. | 她出院了 |
[35:24] | Her dad said he was taking her home. | 她父亲说要带她回家 |
[35:31] | Why the hell would you pull your uni off the door? | 该死的 你为什么要撤走你的手下 |
[35:33] | The girl is the victim of a predator and you | 她深受那个禽兽所害 |
[35:35] | just basically sent her right back to him. | 而你又亲手把她送回魔窟 |
[35:37] | – Are you done? – You are going to be. | -你说够了没 -你死定了 |
[35:38] | What are you going to do? Run to daddy to complain? | 你想怎么样 找你老爸告状吗 |
[35:40] | – Is that all you have? – No, I got a lot more… | -你就这么点出息吗 -你才没… |
[35:42] | Hey, Morgan. | 喂 摩根 |
[35:44] | Take it easy. | 别激动 |
[35:47] | Detective. | 警探 |
[35:48] | – Sir. – You want to walk me through this? | -长官 -能告诉我 |
[35:50] | Tell me what happened? | 发生什么事了吗 |
[35:51] | I can tell you what happened… | 我来告诉你吧 |
[35:52] | Hey, stop. Stop. | 你别说话 |
[35:54] | What your CSI is not hearing | 你的手下听不明白的是 |
[35:55] | is that the father is the legal guardian. | 她的父亲是法定监护人 |
[35:58] | And the doctor is the one who released the girl, not me. | 批准那女孩出院的是医生 不是我 |
[36:02] | And this was at a time when our number one suspect | 当时此案的头号嫌疑人 |
[36:04] | was a cattle hauler, not the dad. | 还是运牛贩 不是这位老爸 |
[36:06] | You called the father and actually had him brought here. | 是你自己打电话把她父亲请来的 |
[36:10] | And I accept responsibility for that. | 我承认这是我的责任 |
[36:13] | Unlike you and the rest of the… | 不像你跟剩下的… |
[36:15] | Hey, hey, you know what? | 你们俩 听着 |
[36:16] | You guys can work this out later. | 这个问题你们可以稍后解决 |
[36:17] | Right now, we’re dealing with a textbook sadist. | 现在我们要对付的是典型的性虐待狂 |
[36:20] | If you think he was taking it easy on Jacinta before, | 如果他之前对杰西塔还算手下留情 |
[36:23] | can you imagine what he’s doing to her right now. | 你们能想象他现在会怎么对她吗 |
[36:26] | So can we please focus on how to find them? | 所以我们能先专心找到他们吗 |
[36:28] | – Yes, sir. – Thank you. | -是 长官 -谢谢 |
[36:30] | Guy’s driving a blue Taurus. Arizona plates. | 那家伙开的是蓝色的福特金牛 亚利桑那车牌 |
[36:32] | Got a broadcast out, AMBER alert, | 已经广播发出了安珀警戒 |
[36:32] | AMBER 美国儿童失踪时的应急响应警报系统 | |
[36:34] | and have the PD staked out outside of his house. | 并派了警察守在他家外面 |
[36:36] | – Look, he’s too smart to go home. – I agree. | -但他肯定不会笨到回家去 -我同意 |
[36:38] | This is where he took her. This is what we have to find. | 这是他关他女儿的地方 我们要找到这里 |
[36:44] | Yeah, yeah, that’s him. | 对 对 就是他 |
[36:45] | That’s the guy who took my gun. | 就是他拿走了我的枪 |
[36:47] | And he’s the one who chased after those girls. | 就是他一直在追那两个女孩 |
[36:49] | He’s their old man. | 他是她们的父亲 |
[36:50] | He’s been abusing them for years. | 长期虐待这两个孩子 |
[36:52] | He used your gun to kill one of them. | 他用你的枪杀了其中一个 |
[36:53] | And now he’s got the other one. | 现在另一个也在他手上 |
[36:56] | And she’s going to be dead, too, | 如果你不帮我 |
[36:57] | if you don’t help me out here. | 她也必死无疑 |
[36:59] | How can I help? | 我能怎么帮你 |
[37:01] | I pulled your truck log. | 我查了你的货车记录 |
[37:02] | This is the route you took from Juarez to Pahrump. | 这是你从华瑞兹到帕伦普的行车路线 |
[37:05] | Stopped at a weigh station in Fort Mohave. | 在莫哈维堡的一个称重站停过 |
[37:07] | The next one was Pahrump. | 接下来就到了帕伦普 |
[37:08] | Now, between Mohave and Pahrump, | 在莫哈维跟帕伦普之间 |
[37:10] | your truck gained 220 pounds. | 你的车增重了220磅 |
[37:13] | I thought the scales were off. | 我还以为是秤坏掉了 |
[37:16] | It must have been the girls sneaking on. | 一定是那两个女孩偷偷上了车 |
[37:18] | And did you stop anywhere between Mohave and Pahrump? | 那在这两个地方之间你有停靠过吗 |
[37:22] | Yeah, yeah, | 有 有的 |
[37:23] | I stopped to eat in Bullhead City. | 我在牛头城城停下吃过东西 |
[37:25] | The rave was here, off Highway 238. | 音乐节在这里 238号高速公路旁边 |
[37:28] | Tungsten mine is three miles away. | 钨矿在三英里之外 |
[37:30] | And Bullhead City is here. | 而牛头城在这 |
[37:32] | Which is where the girls got on the truck. | 女孩们就是在这里上的货车 |
[37:34] | We know they were traveling on foot. | 我们知道她俩是用走的 |
[37:35] | And they couldn’t have gotten more than a couple miles. | 那一定不会超过一两英里 |
[37:38] | So wherever the father was holding them | 所以她们爸爸关着她们的地方 |
[37:39] | had to be in the area, right? | 肯定就在这附近 对不对 |
[37:41] | So we’re looking around here. | 我们要找的就在这一片 |
[37:44] | Which is still a needle in a sandbox. | 还是跟大海捞针一样 |
[37:47] | Except we do know what we’re looking for. | 不过我们知道要找的是什么 |
[37:49] | Jacinta drew it for me. | 杰西塔帮我画出来了 |
[37:51] | Flowers. | 花 |
[37:53] | I just see a whole lot of desert. | 我看到的只是无边的沙漠 |
[37:56] | Maybe we’re looking for a house. | 也许我们要找的是一栋房子 |
[37:57] | You know, with a garden. | 带个花园什么的 |
[38:00] | Or a farm. | 或者一个农场 |
[38:02] | One that’s harvesting wind. | 用风能发电的农场 |
[38:06] | Maybe Jacinta wasn’t drawing flowers. | 也许杰西塔画的根本不是花 |
[38:23] | You know this is all your fault? | 这全都是你的错 |
[38:27] | You got your sister killed. | 你害死了你姐姐 |
[38:30] | She was a good girl. | 她是个乖孩子 |
[38:34] | She didn’t mouth off to me, like you. | 她不像你一样总跟我顶嘴 |
[38:36] | But we took care of that, didn’t we? | 不过这个问题我们已经解决了 不是吗 |
[38:53] | Nah, false alarm. | 不 虚惊一场 |
[38:56] | You think someone’s going to come for you? | 还以为会有人来救你吗 |
[39:00] | It didn’t have to be like this. | 本来事情不至于成这样的 |
[39:03] | But you ran away. | 可你们却逃跑了 |
[39:05] | Right? Hmm? | 对不对 |
[39:08] | You’re the one who broke up this family! | 都是你拆散了咱们一家 |
[39:10] | And for what, huh? | 究竟是为了什么 |
[39:12] | Look where you are now. | 看看你现在在哪 |
[39:13] | You’re back home with me. | 还不是跟我回家了 |
[39:17] | I am the only one who ever loved you. | 这世上除了我没人爱你 |
[39:38] | Don’t move, | 不许动 |
[39:40] | or I will turn you to pink mist! | 不然我把你射成马蜂窝 |
[39:42] | On your knees! | 跪下 |
[39:44] | I smell gasoline. | 我闻到了汽油味 |
[39:47] | Drop the lighter. | 扔掉打火机 |
[39:51] | Drop the lighter! | 扔掉打火机 |
[39:59] | Jacinta! | 杰西塔 |
[40:00] | Morgan, stop! | 摩根 站住 |
[40:01] | Jacinta! | 杰西塔 |
[40:04] | Where’s the key? | 钥匙在哪 |
[40:06] | Morgan! | 摩根 |
[40:07] | Search him. He’s got a key. | 搜他的身 钥匙在他身上 |
[40:09] | See if he’s got a key on him. | 找找他身上有没有钥匙 |
[40:17] | Don’t worry. It’s going to be okay. All right? | 别担心 一切都会没事的 |
[40:19] | Now we’re going to get you out of here. You’ll be fine. | 我们现在带你出去 你会没事的 |
[40:24] | Let’s help you up. | 我抱你起来 |
[40:25] | Let’s go. We got you. | 咱们走 你安全了 |
[40:29] | Relax, huh? | 放松点 |
[40:32] | – All right? – Yeah. | -行吗 -行 |
[40:34] | Watch your head, okay? | 小心你脑袋 |
[40:35] | Wouldn’t want to hurt you. | 可不想伤着你了 |
[40:42] | You know, for a CSI… | 知道吗 对于现场调查员来说 |
[40:44] | you make a pretty good cop. | 你真是个好警察的料 |
[40:46] | Today, I think that honor goes to our friend over there. | 我觉得今天这殊荣属于那位朋友 |
[40:51] | No doubt. | 毋庸置疑 |
[40:56] | Your father told the police that… | 你父亲跟警察说 |
[40:58] | your mother ran off with you and your sister to Mexico. | 你母亲带着你们姐妹俩去了墨西哥 |
[41:05] | He lied. | 他在撒谎 |
[41:12] | Is your mother dead? | 你母亲死了吗 |
[41:16] | She found out what he was doing to Rosa? | 她发现他是怎么对待罗莎的了 |
[41:22] | And you were next? | 而你会是下一个受害者 |
[41:27] | Rosa wasn’t going to let that happen. | 罗莎不愿让那发生 |
[41:29] | She was going to get you as far away from him as she could. | 她想让你离他越远越好 |
[41:44] | Your sister saved your life. | 你姐姐救了你的命 |
[41:58] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[42:02] | You’re safe now. | 你现在安全了 |