Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第13季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第13季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:33] You need anything else, hon? 你还需要别的吗 亲爱的
[00:35] – No. Thank you. – He loves his little sister. -不了 谢谢 -他很喜欢他妹妹
[00:37] Look at… 看…
[00:39] I love ’em. 我爱他们
[00:40] Here you go, Miss Connie. 给你 康妮小姐
[00:41] – Oh, thank you. – You’re welcome. -谢谢 -不客气
[00:42] Edie, did I show you these yet? 伊蒂 我给你看过这些吗
[00:44] Look how precious. 看看多可爱
[00:46] I can’t believe how big those grandbabies are getting. 我都不敢相信那两个小孩长这么大了
[00:48] I know. 没错
[00:49] Hey, guys. Whenever you’re ready, okay? 伙计们 先把账单给你们 不着急
[00:50] – Thanks. – Thanks, Edie. -谢谢 -谢谢 伊蒂
[00:52] Sheila, it’s 4:00 in the morning. 希拉 现在是凌晨四点
[00:54] Do we really have to fight about this now? 我们真的要现在吵架吗
[00:56] Looking good. 看上去不错
[00:57] Not for you, young lady. 不是给你的 年轻女士
[01:01] – You know me better than that. – Strawberries. -你应该更了解我 -草莓的
[01:04] I don’t know what your secret is, 我不知道你们的秘密是什么
[01:05] but one of these days, you’re gonna have to share it 不过这几天你们都能分享到
[01:07] with my brother. 我弟弟的家事
[01:09] Why do we keep having the same conversation? 我们怎么总是在说同样的话
[01:11] It’s not going to change anything. 这样不会有任何改变
[01:13] But it’s not up to you. 但这不取决于你
[01:14] This time it’s up to me. 这次是取决于我
[01:18] I don’t know how you keep that figure 我真不明白你每晚
[01:19] drinking one of these every night. 喝一杯这个 怎么还能保持体型
[01:21] Work it off on stage, honey. Trust me. 在舞台上消耗掉了 亲爱的 相信我
[01:25] You should come see the show sometime. 你有空应该来看看表演
[01:27] Yeah. 好
[01:40] I thought you were off at 4:00. 我以为你四点下班
[01:42] I’m-I’m staying a while longer. 我再多呆一会
[01:46] Is that guy still bothering you? 那家伙还缠着你吗
[01:48] Can’t you two make him disappear? 你们不能让他消失吗
[01:50] Hey, I’ll tell you what, 我告诉你
[01:52] we’ll have a little talk with him on the way out 我们离开时会跟他聊聊
[01:53] Thanks. 谢谢
[02:00] Looks like your problem disappeared, Edie. 看来你的麻烦消失了 伊蒂
[02:02] 3-David-11, respond to 308… 3D11 前去处理恶意伪报
[02:04] Control, 3-David-11, copy. 总台 3D11收到
[02:06] Bye, guys. 伙计们 回见
[02:07] All right, see you, fellas. 伙计们 回见
[02:10] I got to get more hash browns. 我再去拿点土豆饼
[02:12] Okay. 好的
[02:38] Hey, you know what I’m talking about, though. 你应该知道我在说什么
[02:39] I’m talking about the dish with the tortillas and the… 我说的是一道菜 用玉米薄饼和…
[02:41] Yeah, I know what you mean. 我知道你说的是什么
[02:44] I can’t believe we’ve been coming here 真不敢相信我们这12年
[02:46] for the past 12 years 一直来这儿吃饭
[02:48] and you’ve never had the chilaquiles. 你居然没吃过墨西哥�h玉米脆片
[02:50] I don’t like chilaquiles. 我不喜欢�h玉米脆片
[02:51] – Seriously? Have you had Vincent’s? – No. -不是吧 你吃过文森特做的吗 -没有
[02:53] – Sara. – Huh? -萨拉 -怎么
[02:54] Help me out here. 帮帮我
[02:55] You know, I’m not a fan either. 要知道我也没多爱吃
[02:56] – Really? – Yeah… -不是吧 -没错
[02:58] Vincent call you guys, too? 文森特也打给你们了
[03:00] No, we’re just coming here to grab something to eat. Why? 没有 我们只是过来吃点东西 怎么了
[03:02] Not sure. Vincent said he’s stuck in the fridge. 不知道 文森特说他被关在冷库里了
[03:04] Can’t get his brother to answer his cell. 他弟弟不接电话
[03:06] Maybe he’s enjoying some “Chilly-killies.” 也许他正在享用橘玉米脆片
[03:08] No, no, its “Cheelay-keelays”” 不不 是�h玉米脆片
[03:14] Oh, my God. 上帝
[03:15] Control, 3-David-10. 总台 这里是3D10
[03:18] Multiple 419s at Frank’s Diner. 在弗兰克餐厅发现多具尸体
[03:20] Owen’s dead. 欧文死了
[03:22] Yeah, so is Dahlia. 戴莉亚也是
[03:26] It’s Edie. 是伊蒂
[03:27] We just left her. 我们刚离开她
[03:32] – She’s dead, too. – Let’s take the back. -她也死了 -我们到后面去
[03:34] Come on, let’s go. 快点 走
[03:36] Clear. 安全
[03:38] Clear. 安全
[03:44] Whoa, whoa, whoa. J-Just me, guys. 只有我 伙计们
[03:46] Hey, Vincent, let’s go out back. 文森特 我们从后门出去
[03:47] Why? Wh-What’s happening? 为什么 怎 怎么了
[03:48] – Let’s just go out back. – Go in there. Come on, come on. -先从后面出去 -去那面 快 快
[03:51] Vincent, stop, Vincent, no. 文森特 站住 文森特 不要
[03:54] No. 不
[03:55] -Vincent… – No. -文森特 -不
[03:57] Come on, man. 别这样
[03:58] There’s blood on the floor here. 地面上还有血迹
[03:59] This can’t be! I just… 不会是真的 我才…
[04:02] Nick… 尼克…
[04:04] They’re all dead. 他们都死了
[04:47] What the hell happened? 到底发生了什么
[04:48] – You were here? – We’d just left. -你们刚才还在这儿 -我们刚离开
[04:50] Captain, it was only a couple minutes. Register’s cleaned out. 队长 只有几分钟而已 收银机空了
[04:52] It looks like a robbery, maybe. 看上去可能是抢劫
[04:54] Maybe? 可能
[04:55] Edie was having trouble with some guy, a stalker. 有个人一直找伊蒂麻烦 一个跟踪者
[04:57] He was hanging around out front. 他一直在门口晃悠
[04:58] – Well, did you do anything about it? – Wish we had. -你们做了什么吗 -真希望我们做了
[05:00] We were gonna go talk to him, 我们本来要和他聊聊的
[05:02] but he was gone before we even got outside. 但他在我们出门前就离开了
[05:03] We know this guy, right? 我们知道这人是谁对吧
[05:04] – Yeah. – Yes. -是的 -是的
[05:05] So put a broadcast out! Get him here! 发布通告 把他找出来
[05:07] Yes, sir. 明白
[05:19] Oh, man. 天啊
[05:23] You know, I-I been coming here probably 20 years. 要知道 我光顾这家餐馆兜20多年了
[05:26] Even had Thanksgiving dinner here when I first came to Vegas. 刚来维加斯时 我甚至在这儿吃过感恩节大餐
[05:29] Shooter must’ve come in the front door. 枪手肯定是从正门进来的
[05:31] I mean, the trouble started right there with Owen. 应该是从欧文那里开始的
[05:33] And you know Dahlia always sits at the counter. 你知道戴莉亚一般都坐在吧台
[05:36] Must’ve tried to jump in. 倒在这里 肯定是想阻止凶手
[05:37] Once a marine, always a marine. 虽然脱下军装 依然是个好兵
[05:49] I always used to notice them when they came in here. 他们来这的时候我总能注意到
[05:51] The way they looked at each other. 他们看彼此的眼神
[05:54] They seemed so… content. 看上去那么的…满足
[05:57] Seemed to have marriage all figured out. 似乎理解了婚姻的真谛
[05:59] Look at that. 看看
[06:11] I know most of the faces in here. 这里的多数人我都认识
[06:13] Ever see these two guys before? 你以前见过这两个人吗
[06:14] No, I haven’t. 不 没见过
[06:16] But Connie was always happy to see a fresh face 不过康妮总喜欢见到新面孔
[06:19] so she could show off her grandkids. 好炫耀她孙子们的照片
[06:22] All this carnage, you know. 这些屠杀
[06:24] I don’t buy robbery. 我不相信是抢劫
[06:27] Akers is putting a broadcast out on the stalker. 埃克斯已经去广播寻找那个跟踪者了
[06:29] Ronald Basderic. 罗纳德・巴尔德里克
[06:34] Been terrorizing Edie for six months. 已经恐吓伊蒂6个月了
[06:36] Wasn’t enough to kill her. 杀死她已经没法满足他了
[06:38] He wanted to destroy her whole world. 他想毁了她的全部世界
[06:42] Gunshot to the head, up close and personal. 一枪击穿头部 肯定有个人恩怨
[06:45] I tried to help her 我想帮她
[06:46] get a restraining order, but the judge denied it. 申请禁制令 但法官否决了
[06:48] Basderic has been very careful. 巴尔德里克一直很小心
[06:51] He’d push right up to the line 他会正好触碰底线
[06:52] and never cross it. 却从不越线
[06:54] Until now. 直到现在
[06:57] Shoe impression. 鞋印
[06:58] They don’t match any of the shoes in here. 和这里的任何一双鞋都不匹配
[07:02] I got to take this. 我得接个电话
[07:05] Yeah, go ahead. 是我 请讲
[07:57] You step on my finger, I’ll kill you. 你要是踩到了我的断指 我一定会杀了你
[07:59] Ten inches in front of your left foot. 距离你左脚前方十英寸
[08:02] Could you mark it? 你能标记一下吗
[08:07] Thanks. 谢谢
[08:10] Hey, guys, could I just have an hour to be alone 伙计们 能让我单独呆一小时吗
[08:13] so I can work the blood? 以便我研究血迹
[08:15] I was just going to check the walk-in. 我要检查一下冷库
[08:18] Is there blood? 那里有血迹吗
[08:19] No. 没有
[08:21] Okay. 好的
[08:57] Hello? 有人吗
[09:06] 不在服务区
[09:27] Hey, Finn. 芬恩
[09:28] I found something. 我有发现
[09:31] Well, I’d… I’d love to, 我… 我很愿意
[09:33] but, uh… you’re gonna have to come to me. 不过… 你得来我这里
[09:38] I know it’s been a long night, Vincent, 我知道长夜漫漫 文森特
[09:40] but they still need to talk to you. 但他们还是需要和你谈谈
[09:42] It’s okay, Charlie, I’ll take care of him. 好了 查理 我来吧
[09:44] – Yeah. – Hey, Vincent. – Nick. -是 -文森特 -尼克
[09:46] – How could this happen? – I don’t know yet, man. -怎么会这样 -还不知道 伙计
[09:48] We’re just getting started. 我们刚开始调查
[09:50] Now, do you have any other clothes? 现在 你还有别的衣服吗
[09:52] ‘Cause the minute you stepped in blood, 因为一踩上血迹
[09:53] – you became evidence, you know that, right? – No, I-I understand. -你就变成证据了 你知道的 对吗 -是 我 我知道
[09:57] How many times have I heard you guys talk about crime scenes? 我听你们这些家伙谈论过多少次犯罪现场啊
[10:00] No, no, that’s okay, I’ll get it. 不 不 没关系 我来弄
[10:02] I’ll get it. Just relax. 我来弄 放松就好
[10:08] Okay, turn around for me. 好 现在转过身来
[10:14] Vincent? 文森特
[10:16] Oh, God. 上帝啊
[10:17] That’s Sheila, Owen’s wife. 那是希拉 欧文的妻子
[10:18] Vincent, they called me, but they’re wrong. 文森特 他们打电话给我 他们一定是弄错了
[10:20] It’s not true, right? 不是真的 对吗
[10:21] He’s okay! Please! 他不会有事的 求你了
[10:22] Tell me he’s okay! 告诉我他没事
[10:24] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[10:25] – No! – Sheila. -不 -希拉
[10:27] No, no, Vincent. 不 不 文森特
[10:29] Now, get back. 现在 回来
[10:29] I can’t let you do that. 我不能让你那么做
[10:31] Not until I’ve processed your clothes, okay? 处理完你的衣服之前不行 好吗
[10:42] What’s all the fuss? 有什么大惊小怪的
[10:44] You look okay to me. 我看你挺好啊
[10:45] And here I thought you weren’t gonna come visit me. 我还以为你不会来看我了
[10:47] You got in just under the wire, mister. 最后一秒才赶过来 先生
[10:49] – Yeah, I know. I’m sorry. – No, that’s… -是 我知道 抱歉 -不 那是…
[10:51] Barbara and I had to take Maya and Katie back up to Seattle. 芭芭拉和我得带玛雅和凯蒂回西雅图去
[10:54] I took a little time off. 我请了几天假
[10:56] How you feeling? 你感觉如何
[10:58] You know… 你知道…
[11:02] Honestly, it hurts. 老实说 很痛
[11:04] I wouldn’t recommend getting shot. 我不推荐中枪
[11:07] Although it did get my daughter to tell me she loves me, so… 尽管让我女儿因此开口说爱我 所以…
[11:11] – Can’t be bad. – Yeah. -也不算糟 -是的
[11:13] How is your family? 你家里怎么样
[11:16] Better. 好点了
[11:18] Thank you. 谢谢
[11:19] Barbara’s gonna stay there for a while. 芭芭拉会在那里呆一阵子
[11:20] Help them get settled in. 帮她们安顿下来
[11:28] Damn it. Oh, come on. 该死 又不行
[11:33] There it is. 好了
[11:36] – Thanks. – Yeah. -谢谢 -没事
[11:38] Good, you’re dressed. 很好 你穿好了
[11:40] We got to go. 我们得走了
[11:41] Honey, look, if you don’t have the time… 亲爱的 如果你没有时间…
[11:43] No, I-I want to take you home. 不 我 我想送你回家
[11:44] I just can’t stick around. 我只是不能逗留
[11:46] Got a call. All hands on deck. 接到电话 全员出动
[11:48] That’s the diner? 是餐馆那个案子吗
[11:49] Finn told me that she had that handled. 芬恩跟我说她能搞定
[11:52] Well, I got “All hands.” 可我收到”全员出动”
[11:55] All right. I better take off. 好吧 我该走了
[11:57] I’m happy to see you. 很高兴见到你
[11:58] Really, thanks for stopping by. 真的 谢谢你来看我
[11:59] Yeah. 好
[12:01] See you there. 那里见吧
[12:09] You’re not supposed to be working, remember? 你不该工作的 记得吗
[12:12] No, you’re right. 对 你说的对
[12:15] I’m gonna get a nurse. 我要找个护士
[12:16] Get you out of here. 让你出院
[12:25] Yeah, it’s Ecklie. Get me the sheriff. 是 我是埃克利 请找治安官
[12:30] You know, I appreciate you having my back, 你知道 我很感激你支持我的工作
[12:32] but I think you might have misrepresented 但我觉得你表现得有些
[12:35] the situation just a little bit. 言过其实了
[12:37] Yeah, in what way? 是吗 哪里不对吗
[12:38] Pretty sure that I said 我很确定我跟你说过
[12:39] that it was something that I could handle. 这些事情我能搞定
[12:41] I think your exact words were, “It’s nothing to worry about.” 我想你的原话是 “丝毫不用担心”
[12:45] Oh, and are you worried? 那你担心吗
[12:47] Yeah, a little bit. 是 有一点
[12:49] You look stumped. 你看上去被难倒了
[12:50] I’m not stumped. 我不是被难倒
[12:52] I’m thinking. 我是在思考
[12:53] I’ve released the other bodies, 我已经送回了其他的尸体
[12:55] but there’s something odd about these three. 不过这三个有点奇怪
[12:57] I’m going with stumped. 让我看看你是被什么难倒了
[12:59] Thinking. 是思考
[13:02] Look at the blood on this guy’s chin. 看这家伙下巴上的血迹
[13:05] Unless gravity’s been altered, it’s going the wrong way. 除非地心引力变了 否则方向不对
[13:09] Yeah, you’re right. 是 你说的对
[13:10] This guy’s lying down now, but he had to be upright 这家伙现在躺着 但他中枪时
[13:12] when he was shot. 必须是竖着的
[13:14] And over here, on this guy… 还有这里 这个家伙身上…
[13:18] There’s no exit wound, and yet, 没有子弹射穿的伤口 但是
[13:20] his back is all bloody. 他的后背全是血
[13:22] Which means he was laying down, not sitting. 那就意味着他是躺着的 而不是坐着
[13:25] Where’s her wound? 她的伤在哪里
[13:31] On the right. 在右边
[13:33] How was she shot on the right while she was sitting here? 她坐在这里 右边怎么会中枪
[13:37] She wasn’t. 她不会
[13:39] Someone moved all three of these bodies after they were shot. 有人在他们三人中枪后移动了尸体
[13:53] They had a camera in the walk-in? 冷库里有台摄像机
[13:54] Yeah, Vincent said 是 文森特说过
[13:56] someone was pilfering steak and lobster a while back. 前阵子有人偷牛排和龙虾
[14:00] How long was Vincent in there? 文森特在里面呆了多久
[14:01] Well, the camera’s motion-activated, 摄像机只捕捉动态图像
[14:04] and there’s no time code, so I checked cell records 没有时间编码 所以我查了电话记录
[14:06] from the first time he dialed his brother 从他第一次给他弟弟打电话
[14:08] until the cops let him out. 到警察放他出来
[14:10] Under seven minutes. 不到七分钟
[14:12] You buy he got locked in there? 你相信他是被锁在里面的吗
[14:14] It happens easier than you’d think. 比你想象的要容易发生
[14:17] Not interrupting. 无意打扰
[14:18] I just, uh… I wanted to find out about, uh, your father. 我只是想问问你父亲的情况
[14:22] Uh, he’s getting out of the hospital today, 他今天出院
[14:24] and I wanted to see how that all went. 我就想问问他怎么样了
[14:26] It was… fine. 没事了
[14:28] Thank you for asking, though. 不过多谢关心
[14:30] Yeah, it’s, uh, no trouble at all. 应该的 没什么
[14:32] Uh, to ask, I mean. 我是说 只是问候一下
[14:36] Uh, yeah, I’m-I’m… I’m gonna go. 好了 我得走了
[14:44] Did he seem weird to you? 你说他对你是不是怪怪的
[14:45] I mean, weirder than usual. 我是说 比平时还奇怪
[14:47] No, not at all. 没有 没觉得
[14:52] I got three more in the hallway. 走廊里又多了三具
[14:53] Well, I can always use the overtime. 我很乐意加班
[14:56] Why don’t you, uh, prep this young lady? 你先把这个姑娘准备好
[14:58] I’m almost done with Dahlia. Yeah. 戴莉亚这儿快好了
[15:11] Can I help you? 有什么可以效劳
[15:12] I’m looking for a loved one who was brought in. 我来找我爱人 她被送进来了
[15:15] Edie Graham. 伊蒂・格雷厄姆
[15:19] Reception let you come back here? 接待处让你进来的吗
[15:21] I might have given them the impression I worked for the mortuary. 他们可能以为我是停尸房的员工
[15:24] So, you’re the next of kin? 那你是她的近亲吗
[15:27] I’m the closest thing Edie’s got. 我是伊蒂最亲近的人
[15:29] We were gonna be married. 我们本来要结婚了
[15:32] I see, Mr… 了解了 您贵姓
[15:33] Basderic. 巴尔德里克
[15:37] David, call Sara. 大卫 打电话给萨拉
[15:39] Tell her to bring down Edie’s paperwork right away 叫她马上把伊蒂的材料拿下来
[15:42] for Mr. Basderic. 给巴尔德里克先生
[15:45] Right. 好吧
[16:05] We met at the diner where she worked. 我们相识于她工作的餐厅
[16:08] I went in there a lot. 我常去那儿
[16:10] She was always so good to me. 她总对我那么好
[16:13] So warm. 那么热情
[16:16] I just knew. 我能感觉到
[16:18] And I could see in her eyes… 而且我能从她眼神中读出来
[16:21] she felt it, too. 她对我也有感觉
[16:23] I’m sorry for your loss. 请节哀顺变
[16:33] Right there. 打住
[16:35] I can’t allow you to touch her. 我不能让你碰她
[16:49] I’d like to put the ring on her finger. 我想把戒指戴她手上
[16:52] No, I’m sorry. 不行 很抱歉
[16:56] That’s him. That’s Basderic. 就是他 他就是巴尔德里克
[17:05] Hello, Ron. 你好 罗恩
[17:13] It’s a match. 鞋印完全一致
[17:16] You’re done, you son of a bitch. 你完了 混蛋
[17:28] Where are my clothes? 我的衣服在哪儿
[17:29] I want my clothes. 我要我的衣服
[17:31] That prison jumpsuit 你现在只需要顾着
[17:32] is the only clothes you need to worry about now. 这件囚服就行了
[17:34] When you return them, I expect them to be 希望到时你们能原封不动地
[17:36] in the condition in which you received them. 把它们还回来
[17:39] I’m very particular. 我很挑剔的
[17:40] We have you in the diner, Ronald. 我们能证实你进了餐厅 罗纳德
[17:42] You stepped in Edie’s blood. 你踩到了伊蒂的血液
[17:46] I went in to check on her. 我进去看看她怎么样了
[17:48] Cops saw you stalking her from outside right before the shooting. 就在枪案前 警察看到你在外面偷窥她
[17:51] I wasn’t stalking; I was observing. 不是偷窥 我在观察
[17:53] You were there. 你当时在那儿
[17:54] Yes. 没错
[17:55] But I knew the officers would harass me, 可我知道那俩警察会咬着我不放
[17:57] so I took a walk around the block. 所以我就在那一片转了转
[17:59] When I got back, I could tell something was wrong. 回来的时候 我感觉到事情不妙
[18:02] That’s when I went inside. 于是我就进去了
[18:07] She was already dead. 她那时已经死了
[18:08] Why didn’t you call 911? 你为什么不报警
[18:10] Because she was already dead. 因为她已经死了
[18:13] Okay, you didn’t do it, 好吧 不是你干的
[18:14] so you must have seen who did. 那你肯定看见是谁干的
[18:16] I told you, I went for a walk around the block. 我说了 我在那一片转了会儿
[18:21] If I knew who killed Edie, I would tell you. 我要是知道谁杀了伊蒂 我肯定会说
[18:25] They took her from me. 他们把她从我这儿夺走了
[18:28] She was mine. 她是我的
[18:31] Do you own a gun, Ronald? 你有枪吗 罗纳德
[18:34] I would never. I hate guns. 绝没有 我讨厌枪支
[18:39] Open your mouth. 嘴张开
[18:41] No. 不行
[18:43] You can’t make me. 你不能强迫我
[18:44] Not without my consent. 除非我自愿
[18:45] I can get a court order. 我可以申请法庭判令
[18:47] Good luck with that. 那就祝你好运
[18:49] I can’t imagine too many judges being receptive to your requests. 鉴于你们的内部腐败丑闻
[18:54] What with your corruption scandal and all. 没多少法官会接受你的请求
[19:03] Three bodies all moved after the fact. 事发后三具尸体都被移动了
[19:06] Why were they moved, and who moved them? 为什么要移动他们 又是谁干的
[19:09] Do we know who they are? 身份确认了吗
[19:10] Yeah, this is Connie. 是的 这是康妮
[19:11] She was a regular at the diner. 她是餐厅的常客
[19:13] A bus driver who drove the 5:00 a.m. shift 公车司机 开早上五点那班
[19:16] so that she could be at home with her grandkids in the afternoon. 就为了下午能回家陪孙子孙女
[19:19] Their mom’s a blackjack dealer. 孩子母亲是二十一点的发牌员
[19:21] This one I don’t know. 这一个我不认识
[19:23] Who is this, Super Dave? 这是谁 万能的大卫
[19:24] Oh, I found an Arizona driver’s license. 我找到一张亚利桑那州的驾照
[19:28] Robert Rios. 罗伯特・里奥斯
[19:29] I ran him through mobile AFIS. 我在指纹系统里查过了
[19:32] There’s no criminal history. 没有前科
[19:36] And this guy, 还有这个家伙
[19:37] Alex Brenner. 阿莱克斯・布伦纳
[19:39] Local address. 本地住址
[19:40] Look at that, brand-new license. 瞧这个 崭新的驾照
[19:42] Mint condition. 跟没用过似的
[19:43] I’m running his prints now. 我在查他的指纹
[19:50] Search Access Blocked 无权限访问
[19:52] Access blocked. 禁止访问
[19:54] I have a feeling our friend Alex Brenner here 我有种感觉 我们这位朋友阿莱克斯・布伦纳
[19:56] isn’t Alex Brenner. 并不叫阿莱克斯・布伦纳
[19:58] Sheriff, I’m aware of the pressure 治安官 我知道这案子
[19:59] that you’re getting from the press on this case. 媒体给你很多压力
[20:02] No, I know, I get it, I get it. 没有 我知道 我明白 我明白
[20:03] No, I don’t disagree. 不 我完全同意
[20:05] No, especially in light 尤其鉴于近来
[20:08] of what’s going on in the department. 我们部门所发生的一切
[20:10] But I have a feeling that the answer you’re looking for 但我有预感 你想要的答案
[20:12] is staring at me right now in my office. 正站在我的办公室里瞪着我
[20:14] I’ll get back to you. 我待会儿再打回来
[20:15] Captain. 这位队长
[20:16] Karen Taylor, Deputy U.S. Marshal. 我是凯伦・泰勒 联邦法警副执法官
[20:18] Your department ran fingerprints 你的部门调查了
[20:19] on someone we have an interest in. 我们正在关注的人的指纹
[20:21] Let me guess: Alex Brenner. 让我猜猜 是阿莱克斯・布伦纳
[20:22] That’s what you Feds are calling him, right? 调查局的人都这么叫他 对吧
[20:24] And since it’s U.S. Marshals in my office 站在我的办公室里的又是联邦法警
[20:26] and not FBI, 而不是联调局的人
[20:27] I’m guessing he was in Witness Protection. 我想他曾是证人保护的对象
[20:29] So, who is he really? 他到底是谁
[20:30] Obviously, I can’t tell you that. 这我当然不能告诉你
[20:31] Who are you protecting him from? 谁想要伤害他
[20:32] – I can’t tell you that, either. – Miss Taylor, -这我也不能告诉你 -泰勒小姐
[20:34] you dropped this guy in my jurisdiction 你把这个人撂在我的管辖范围内
[20:36] without even bothering to call the department. 却从没通知我的部门
[20:39] Now he’s one of eight victims 现在他成为了多重凶杀案的
[20:40] in a multiple homicide that just so happened to have killed 八位被害者之一 我的好几位朋友
[20:43] several of my friends. 也难逃一劫
[20:45] Now, you got about two seconds to tell me something 两秒钟内 你如果还是什么都不愿说
[20:47] or I’ll have you thrown out of here. 我就把你扔出去
[20:50] Alex Brenner testified against some really bad people 四个月前阿莱克斯・布伦纳作证
[20:53] about four months ago. 指控了一帮坏人
[20:54] We dropped him in Las Vegas just last week. 上星期我们带他来了拉斯维加斯
[20:57] As for our failure to notify LVPD, frankly, 关于我们为何没有通知维加斯警察局
[21:01] we didn’t know if you could be trusted. 坦白说 我们不确定你们是否值得信赖
[21:04] Okay. 好吧
[21:05] So, these “bad people” 这些所谓的坏人
[21:07] are they the kind that would sacrifice seven innocent lives 他们会为了追杀一人而牺牲
[21:10] just to get the one they want? 七条无辜的性命吗
[21:11] I believe so. 我想会的
[21:13] Yes. 他们会的
[21:21] Pretty intense look you have going on there. 你的表情好严肃
[21:23] What are you searching for? 在找什么
[21:26] Edie’s stalker, Basderic. 跟踪伊蒂的变态 巴尔德里克
[21:28] He knows the law. 他熟悉法律
[21:29] Up until last night, he has known exactly how far 直到昨晚 他一直很清楚在不违反
[21:32] he could go without crossing the line. 法律的情况下 他能走得有多近
[21:34] Okay. 然后呢
[21:34] But the guy is sick. 但这家伙很病态
[21:36] Edie couldn’t have been his first. 伊蒂绝不是他的第一个对象
[21:37] He-he must’ve screwed up somewhere before. 他以前一定犯过错
[21:39] I just haven’t been able to find it. 我只是还没有找到
[21:42] Well, have you tried searching court records 你有在法院记录里调查
[21:44] for other TROs or denied apps? 临时禁制令或被拒绝的申请吗
[21:47] Yeah, I did that. 已经查过了
[21:48] I’m on criminal records now. 我现在在查犯罪记录
[21:49] Okay, well, how about I take civil court. 那好 我查查民事法院的档案吧
[21:52] Basderic’s not a common name. 巴尔德里克不是一个常见的姓
[21:54] Well, you never know. 或许就查到了呢
[21:55] 配对成功
[21:56] Oh, here’s something. 找到了点什么
[21:58] Apparently, Basderic was involved in a lawsuit. 貌似巴尔德里克曾被卷入一场诉讼案
[22:01] Who sued him? 谁告了他
[22:02] Actually, he was the plaintiff. 事实上他是原告
[22:04] He sued for damages after some guy assaulted him. 他被人攻击后 为了得到赔偿提起了诉讼
[22:07] Well, what do you want to bet 我敢打赌那人一定是
[22:07] that the guy was the boyfriend or the husband 某位被巴尔德里克跟踪的
[22:09] of some poor woman that Basderic was stalking? 女人的男友或丈夫
[22:12] Well, the judge sided with Basderic, 法官判定被告有罪
[22:15] and awarded him almost $200,000. 还赔了巴尔德里克20万美金
[22:18] I hate this guy. 我好恨这家伙
[22:20] I hate the way he works the law. 我真讨厌他这样操纵法律
[22:22] Well, this probably won’t ease your blood pressure any, 听了这个消息你一定会更血脉贲张
[22:26] but during the assault, 被攻击时
[22:28] Basderic actually shot the guy. 巴尔德里克对另外那人开了一枪
[22:31] He shot his attacker? 他向攻击者开了一枪
[22:32] Legally, it was self-defense. 从法律地角度 这属于自我防卫
[22:35] Point is… 关键是
[22:36] he had a gun. 他有枪
[22:39] – Hey, Doc. – Hey. -医生 -你好
[22:41] We need to take a long, 我们得仔细地
[22:41] hard look at Alex Brenner. 检查检查阿莱克斯・布伦纳
[22:44] Care to elaborate? 能说得具体一点吗
[22:46] Well, he was in the Witness Protection Program. 他曾是证人保护计划的对象
[22:48] We’re thinking maybe that’s what got him killed. 我们认为他也许就是因此被杀的
[22:50] Along with everybody else in the diner. 还一同害死了餐馆里的其他人
[22:51] What can you tell us about where he’s been? 你知道他都曾去过什么地方吗
[22:53] Well, there are some things that suggest his history. 有些东西倒是指出了他的来历
[22:55] Dental work, certainly. 例如口腔病史
[22:56] I don’t think it was done in the U.S. 不是在美国做的
[22:58] Mexico, maybe. 或许是在墨西哥
[23:00] What else? 还有些什么
[23:01] He was suffering from talcosis. 他曾患滑石肺
[23:03] I found talc granulomas in his lungs. 我在他的肺中发现了滑石粉肉芽肿
[23:06] – Talc? – Yeah, it’s a condition -滑石 -一般是因吸毒
[23:07] usually associated with drug use. 而引起的疾病
[23:09] People inject talc-diluted heroin or cocaine. 人们会注射用滑石稀释的海洛因或可卡因
[23:13] But there’s no evidence that he was a drug user. 但却没有在他身上找到吸毒的迹象
[23:15] So how did the talc get into his body? 那滑石是怎么进入他体内的呢
[23:17] Probably inhaled. 很可能是被吸入的
[23:18] I’m thinking that he spent a lot of time 我觉得他长期待在
[23:19] in an environment where talc was used, breathed it in. 使用滑石的环境下 因而吸入了体内
[23:23] Yeah, drug environment. 一定是毒品环境
[23:24] If he was cutting heroin and cocaine with talc. 如果他在用滑石切分海洛因和可卡因
[23:27] That’s not an unreasonable inference. 你这么说也不是没有道理
[23:29] Stomach content was waffles. 胃含物是华夫饼
[23:31] Is that significant? 这很重要吗
[23:32] If he ate waffles, that puts him 如果他吃的是华夫饼 就说明他当时
[23:34] in the corner booth where we found Rios. 坐在我们找到里奥斯的那个角落里
[23:39] Now what did Rios eat? 那里奥斯吃了什么
[23:48] His stomach was filled with pizza. 他的胃里全是披萨
[23:51] Well, Frank’s Diner doesn’t serve pizza. 弗兰克餐厅没有披萨
[23:54] Maybe he wasn’t there to eat. 也许他不是到那儿去吃东西的
[23:56] Okay, what more can you tell us about Rios? 关于里奥斯 你还能告诉我们什么
[23:58] I found fibers in his upper trachea 我在他的气管 食道
[24:00] and esophagus as well as his mouth. 以及嘴里发现了纤维
[24:02] I gave them to Hodges, 都已经交给霍奇斯了
[24:03] but he hasn’t tested them yet. 但他还没化验
[24:05] Until a minute ago, 直到一分钟前
[24:06] Mr. Rios here was on the back burner. 里奥斯先生并不是重点关注的人物
[24:08] Well, he’s on the front burner now. 他现在可绝对是重点了
[24:13] The pizza would’ve raised a red flag had 要是我知道餐馆没有披萨
[24:15] I known that the diner didn’t serve pizza, 我早会注意到披萨的事了
[24:17] but I didn’t know that the diner didn’t serve pizza. 但是我并不知道餐馆没有披萨
[24:20] You care to guess why? 想知道为什么吗
[24:23] Because no one ever includes me whenever they go to the diner. 因为你们上餐馆从来都不叫上我
[24:28] Positive for lead. 含有铅
[24:31] What about the fiber? 纤维怎么样了
[24:34] It’s a microfiber. 是一种微纤维
[24:36] Polyethylene terephthalate to be more precise. 确切地说 是聚对苯二甲酸乙二醇酯
[24:40] More commonly known as polar fleece. 俗称为摇粒绒
[24:43] Like a jacket. 比如夹克
[24:44] Or, considering that he inhaled it, 鉴于他吸入了绒布纤维
[24:47] I think Rios was wearing a ski mask. 我想里奥斯当时戴着滑雪面罩
[24:56] The belt tested positive for lead. 皮带上检测出了铅
[24:58] Tells me he had a gun. 说明他有枪
[24:59] And a mask. 还戴了面罩
[25:01] Robert Rios was not a victim. 罗伯特・里奥斯不是受害人
[25:05] He was the shooter. 他就是那个枪手
[25:12] Robert Rios had an Arizona license. 罗伯特・里奥斯的驾照是亚利桑那州的
[25:15] PD’s there checking into him now. 当地警方在查他的资料
[25:17] I guess the bigger question is, 我想现在更大的问题是
[25:19] if Rios is our shooter, 如果里奥斯是枪手
[25:20] who shot Rios? 又是谁枪杀了里奥斯
[25:21] Probably whoever hired him. 没准就是雇他的人
[25:23] Could be the cartel 可能是想置阿莱克斯・布伦纳
[25:25] if they were after Alex Brenner. 于死地的贩毒集团
[25:26] You know, once the dirty work’s done, 杀人灭口之后
[25:28] you bring somebody in, a cleaner. 该有人来善后了
[25:31] Kill Rios, take his gun, move the bodies. 杀了里奥斯 拿走他的枪 移动尸体
[25:33] Okay, you know what? 这样吧
[25:34] Let’s not wait for the cops in Arizona. 我们不等亚利桑那警方了
[25:36] Dig into Rios. Get whatever you can, okay? 全力调查里奥斯的资料 好吗
[25:38] All right, I’m on it. 好 这就去
[25:46] All right, I’m here. What’s the issue? 我来了 有什么想不通的
[25:48] I ran ballistics on all 15 rounds that were fired, 我检测了所有十五发子弹的弹道痕迹
[25:51] turns out five of them were from a second gun. 结果有五发是来自另一支枪
[25:54] Well, that’s consistent with the idea of a cleaner, right? 那不正与善后之说不谋而合了吗
[25:57] We know at least two of the shots were 起码是这五枪中的两枪
[25:58] the ones that killed Rios. 杀了里奥斯
[26:00] And we’ve got the point-blank on the waitress, Edie. 还有近距离杀害了女服务员伊蒂的一枪
[26:03] Then I’ve got two misses. 此外 有两枪射偏了
[26:05] Misses? 射偏了
[26:06] Wouldn’t have thought a cleaner would be sloppy. 清理善后不该如此粗心大意
[26:08] That’s not all. Check this out. 不止如此 你看
[26:11] The red laser is a miss from Rios’s gun. 红色镭射光是里奥斯的枪射偏的
[26:14] The green is the cleaner’s. 绿色是清理善后的
[26:19] Two different guns, both fired from the same place. 两把枪均从同一个地方射击
[26:23] Doesn’t make any sense. 根本没道理
[26:24] Yeah. 是啊
[26:26] Is that can where it was when you found it? 那个罐子你发现的时候就是这样吗
[26:28] No, it was on the floor. I replaced it. 不是 在地板上 我重新摆上的
[26:30] But there was oil residue on the counter, 因为柜台上留下了油渍
[26:32] so I knew where to put it. 所以我知道是在这里
[26:35] 橄榄油
[26:37] Let me try something here. 这里我来试试
[26:39] Excuse me a sec. 很快
[26:42] Square peg in a square hole. 回归正位
[26:49] Shots came from there. 子弹是从那边打过来的
[26:50] Alex Brenner had the second gun. 另一支枪是阿莱克斯・布伦纳的
[26:53] It fits with everything we know about him. 与我们掌握的情况一致
[26:55] He was in Witness Protection. 他加入了证人保护计划
[26:56] He was fearing for his life, 因为性命堪忧而担惊受怕
[26:57] so he was carrying. 所以随身带了枪
[26:59] Call Finn. Get her down here. I want to run this thing. 打给芬恩 让她过来 我想重组案情
[27:03] Okay, I’m Rios. I’m the shooter. 好 我是里奥斯 那个枪手
[27:05] Where do we start? 我们从哪里开始
[27:06] Okay, first event happens here. 第一幕发生在这里
[27:08] Owen and the shooter struggle, 欧文与枪手为了抢枪
[27:10] and fight for control of the gun. 搏斗了起来
[27:16] The gun discharges, severing Owen’s finger. 枪响了 打断了欧文的手指
[27:26] Okay, and then at some point during the struggle, 就在双方搏斗期间
[27:28] Dahlia gets up off of her stool, 戴莉亚从座位起身
[27:29] and comes over and tries to help. 想过去帮忙
[27:34] First shot misses, hits the chocolate milk shake, 第一枪打偏了 击中了那杯巧克力奶昔
[27:37] and the next two take Dahlia down. 跟着两枪要了她的命
[27:41] Now, I just shot two people pretty quickly, 好了 我刚刚很快地打死了两个人
[27:44] if I’m robbing the place, 假如我只是想打劫这个地方
[27:45] why don’t I just turn around and leave? 何不就此转身离去呢
[27:47] Why do I keep killing? 为什么还要大开杀戒
[27:48] Well, we know that you were wearing a mask. 你是戴着面罩的
[27:50] Maybe it came off during the struggle. 也许面罩在搏斗的时候脱落了
[27:52] So I’m eliminating witnesses. 于是我要杀人灭口
[27:54] Or you haven’t hit your target yet. 要么是你还没命中目标
[27:58] So the waitress is next? 就是说女服务员是下一个吗
[28:00] Shot goes through the coffee pot, and then into her chest. 子弹穿过了咖啡壶 打中了她的胸部
[28:04] What about the Coup de Grace? 那致命的一枪呢
[28:06] Well, given that Edie crawled, 因为伊蒂在地上爬过一段距离
[28:08] that actually comes later. 所以那一枪要稍后
[28:09] The old couple comes next. 接着遇害的是那对老夫妻
[28:11] They are sitting targets, literally. 他们是名副其实的坐以待毙
[28:14] He tries to shield her, he gets the first shot, 老头子想去保护老太太 被一枪击中
[28:17] and she gets the second. 跟着就是老太太
[28:19] That leaves just two more targets: 此时只剩下两个目标
[28:22] Alex and the bus driver Connie. 阿莱克斯和公车司机康妮
[28:25] Yeah, she goes first, running towards the restrooms, 没错 她在跑向洗手间的时候先遇害
[28:28] probably trying to escape. 很可能是想逃跑
[28:30] Shot catches her in the side, 子弹击中了她身体的侧面
[28:32] just below her armpit. 就在腋窝的下方
[28:33] That leaves Alex, 只剩阿莱克斯了
[28:34] and he just saw me shoot six people. 他还刚刚目睹我杀了六个人
[28:36] And we now know he has a gun. 不过他也有枪
[28:38] And he knows that I’m coming for him. 他知道我要来杀他
[28:41] So he tries to defend himself. 于是他想自卫
[28:42] Both shots miss 两枪全射偏了
[28:43] and hit the olive oil can. 打中了那个装橄榄油的罐子
[28:46] And I put two into him. 我两枪结果了他
[28:48] As far as Rios goes, 阿莱克斯一死
[28:49] that’s the end of the shooting. 杀人灭口也就结束了
[28:51] Time for the cleaner. 是时候清理善后了
[28:53] Say that’s me. 就是我
[28:54] Vincent said that they kept the back door open to let air in, 文森特说店里的后门总是开着通风
[28:57] so I could have come from back here. 所以我可能是走的后门
[28:58] And I, Rios, know you, 而我里奥斯 认识你
[29:01] so I don’t shoot. 因此我没开枪
[29:02] But I do something 不过我的举动
[29:03] that you are definitely not expecting. 让你始料未及地是
[29:06] I pick up Alex’s gun, 我拿起了阿莱克斯的枪
[29:08] and I shoot you. 朝你开了枪
[29:12] Which leaves one final shot: 然后只剩下最后一枪了
[29:14] the Coup de Grace to Edie’s head. 伊蒂头部致命的那枪
[29:16] So Edie crawls out from behind the counter. 伊蒂从柜台后面向外爬行
[29:18] I realize she’s alive. 我发现她还活着
[29:21] She’s just seen me shoot Rios. 她看见我开枪杀了里奥斯
[29:23] I go up to her and… 我走向她
[29:25] final shot. 最后一击
[29:26] So the theory is Alex was the target. 所以说推论阿莱克斯是目标
[29:28] Wait a minute. 等等
[29:29] It still doesn’t explain 这还是不能解释伊蒂的跟踪狂
[29:31] Edie’s stalker, Basderic. 巴尔德里克的情况
[29:33] We know he was here. 我们知道他在现场
[29:34] He left shoe impressions right there. 他就在那个位置留下了鞋印
[29:35] So are you thinking 你认为
[29:36] that Basderic put the kill shot into Edie? 是巴尔德里克朝伊蒂开了致命一枪
[29:38] He felt rebuffed by her. 他觉得被她拒之千里
[29:40] We know he’s gone off before. 他以前也开枪杀过人
[29:41] He lied about never having had a gun. 谎称从来没碰过枪
[29:44] Hold on a sec. 稍等
[29:45] Hey, Nick. 喂 尼克
[29:46] Yeah, just got access to Robert Rios’s banking records. 刚查了罗伯特・里奥斯的银行记录
[29:49] Somebody we know has been writing him some big checks. 有个我们认识的人一直在给他开大额支票
[29:52] Who? 谁
[29:53] His ex-girlfriend. 他的前女友
[29:58] You know, Mrs. DeMarcus, 德马库斯女士
[29:59] this must be a complicated time. 现在真让人有点煞费思量
[30:01] I mean, who do you mourn? 我是说 你哀悼的是谁
[30:02] Your dead husband 是你的新欢
[30:04] or the other guy you were involved with? 还是曾经的旧爱
[30:07] There was nothing going on between me and Robert. 我和罗伯特之间没有什么恩怨
[30:10] Well, not anymore. 至少现在是没有了
[30:11] So you didn’t pay him to kill your husband? 也就是说你没有买凶杀害你的丈夫咯
[30:13] Why would you think that? 你怎么会这么想
[30:14] You gave him $6,000 last month. 上个月你给了他六千美元
[30:16] $5,000 the month before. 再上个月还有五千
[30:19] $10,000 the month before that. 往前还有一万块
[30:21] I help Robert out. I have for a long time. 一直以来我都在接济罗伯特
[30:24] He had a gambling problem. 他赌博成瘾
[30:26] He owed people money. 欠债累累
[30:27] I didn’t want to see him hurt. 我不想看到他受到伤害
[30:30] Why on earth would I want Owen dead? 我怎么会想致欧文于死地呢
[30:32] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[30:33] Maybe your marriage was in trouble. 也许你们的婚姻出了问题
[30:34] Our marriage wasn’t in trouble. 我们的婚姻一切正常
[30:39] Owen and I were fine. 欧文和我相处得很好
[30:42] Owen didn’t love the fact that she kept bailing out Rios, 欧文看不惯她总去保释里奥斯
[30:45] but it was her money. 但…那是人家自己的钱
[30:49] That’s what you get for marrying a rich girl. 娶个富婆这种事少不了
[30:51] Did you ever hear them fight about it? 他们因为这事吵过架吗
[30:54] Sure, but they fought all the time. 当然 吵个没完
[30:56] That was part of the attraction. 不过这也是他们彼此吸引的原因之一吧
[30:57] That kind of passion can turn bad. 没准哪天就一发不可收拾了
[30:59] Believe me, I’ve seen it happen. 相信我 我亲眼见过
[31:00] Not them. I-I-I’m telling you, 他们不会的 听我一句
[31:04] things were going well. 他们的关系处理得很好
[31:06] Even the money thing. 甚至是关于钱
[31:08] What do you mean by that? 你这话什么意思
[31:09] Owen and I were working a deal with the Mediterranean. 欧文和我与地中海赌场谈了一笔生意
[31:13] They want to put a Frank’s Diner in the casino. 他们打算在赌场里开一家弗兰克餐厅分店
[31:16] Owen was about to have plenty of money of his own. 欧文就要挣到属于他的大把钞票了
[31:19] Both of us. 属于我俩的
[31:22] Trust me, Nick. 相信我 尼克
[31:25] There’s no way Sheila is the one 希拉不会是
[31:26] who’s behind what happened. 幕后主使的
[31:27] All units, possible 413, shots fired. 全体注意 可疑持枪人出现
[31:30] Corner of Dermott and Westfall. 已有枪支开火
[31:31] Corner of Dermott and Westfall. Repeat… 重复一遍 德莫特街与维斯特福尔街交界处
[31:34] That’s the diner. 那是餐厅的位置
[31:35] What’s going on? 什么情况
[31:36] Uh, not sure. Shots fired at the diner. 不清楚 餐厅附近有枪支开火
[31:39] No, stay here, Vincent. We’ll handle it. 你就呆在这 文森特 我们会处理
[31:45] Coming through. Coming through. 借过 借过
[31:46] What’s up? 到底怎么了
[31:48] Nick, relax, man. 尼克 别激动
[31:49] – What’s up? – Code four. -情况如何 -危险解除
[31:51] Accidental discharge. 意外走火
[31:52] Newspaper guy. 伤者是个送报工人
[31:58] What’s he doing out of bed? 他不在床上躺着 来这干嘛
[32:02] Hey, Ecklie. 嗨 埃克利
[32:06] Didn’t you get shot? 你不是中枪了吗
[32:08] Come on, man, you know the drill. 老兄 枪伤你还不懂吗
[32:09] You got to give yourself some time to heal here. 你得好好休息让它愈合
[32:11] Thanks for the advice, Nick. Here’s the gun. 多谢提醒 尼克 这是走火的枪
[32:16] Nine-millimeter? 口径九毫米吗
[32:17] – That’s the same caliber as the diner. – Yep. -和餐厅枪击案的口径一致 -是的
[32:19] Guy was refilling the newspaper machines. 送报工过来给卖报机加装新的报纸
[32:21] He took the day-old papers out, was stacking them 他把过期报纸回收到卡车上时
[32:24] in his truck for recycling when the gun fell out. 那把枪掉了出来
[32:26] He picked it up. It discharged. 他捡起来以后就走火了
[32:28] Where’s the second one? 那另外一把枪呢
[32:32] We know there were two guns. 应该有两把枪的
[32:46] Here we go. 快看哪
[32:48] This one’s a little bit thicker than the others. 这一叠明显比别的要厚
[32:55] There she is. 在这呢
[32:57] The second gun. 第二把枪
[33:02] Both of these guns have been wiped clean. 这两把枪都被擦过了
[33:04] Same with the shells. 子弹也一样
[33:05] There’s nothing on them. 没有任何指纹
[33:08] But the ninhydrins brought up 不过茚三酮反应在报纸上
[33:08] 茚三酮反应:与氨基酸反应显色 用于指纹采集
[33:10] some useful prints on the paper. 显现了一些有用的指纹
[33:14] Okay. 好的
[33:16] It sounds to me like after the shooting, 也就是说 枪击案发生过后
[33:19] our guy leaves the diner looking to dump the guns somewhere 凶手离开餐厅 找地方抛弃凶器时
[33:23] and sees the newspaper machine. 看到了这台卖报机
[33:24] For one buck in quarters, 只需二十五美分
[33:25] he’s found a pretty good place to hide them. 他就得到了一个藏凶器的好地方
[33:28] It’s already Monday– it’s unlikely 那天已是周一
[33:29] that anybody’s going to buy the Sunday paper, 没人会再去买周日的报纸
[33:31] so the guns stay put until the delivery guy hauls them away. 枪就一直放在里面直到送报工来把它拉走
[33:34] Mm-hmm. 没错
[33:37] We got a match. 找到匹配了
[33:39] Ronald Basderic. 罗纳德・巴尔德里克
[33:49] How’d you meet Rios? 你是怎么认识里奥斯的
[33:51] Gamblers Anonymous? 匿名赌徒协会
[33:54] Some twisted chat room? 还是什么变态聊天室
[33:55] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[33:56] I don’t know any Rios. 我不认识什么里奥斯
[33:59] Listen, Ronald, we’re just trying to give you 听着 罗纳德 我们正在给你
[34:00] a chance to explain yourself. 一个坦白的机会
[34:01] Your fingerprints are on the paper. 报纸上有你的指纹
[34:03] The gun was inside. 而枪就夹在里面
[34:04] Your footprints are in the diner. 餐厅里有你的血脚印
[34:06] You are never going to see the light of day again. 你别想再重见天日了
[34:17] Don’t touch the evidence. 别碰证据袋
[34:18] Can you just fix that? 你就不能把报纸捋平吗
[34:30] That newspaper machine is on public property. 卖报机是公有财产
[34:33] I can legally be there. 就算我碰了也是合法的
[34:35] I can watch Edie from there. 我同样也可以站在那里看伊蒂
[34:46] You know how, when you make a sandwich, 假设你要做三明治 但是不想用
[34:48] you don’t like to use the heel? 最上面带皮的那片时 你会怎么做呢
[34:50] Right, so when you open up 首先 打开面包的袋子
[34:51] the package of bread, what do you do? 然后呢 你会怎么做
[34:54] I, uh… well, I move the heel out of the way, 我会把带皮的那块拿开
[34:56] reach past it and I grab a slice 然后拿中间的
[34:58] – from the middle of the loaf. – Yeah, me, too. -那几片 -我也会这么做
[34:59] – What’s your point? – The point is, -你想说什么 -重点就在于
[35:01] it’s the same thing with a newspaper machine. 卖报机也是这样的
[35:03] You don’t take the top copy, 你一般不会拿最上面那一份
[35:05] right, that has a fold in it? 那份报纸上有折痕不是吗
[35:07] You lift it up, and you take the one underneath. 你会先拿起第一份 再把下面那份买走
[35:09] Especially if you’re as OCD as this guy is. 尤其是像他这种强迫症患者
[35:12] So he lifts it up and takes a clean copy from the middle. 他拿起这份报纸 从中间取走了另一份
[35:17] He bought a paper the day before– 那天他买报纸的时候
[35:19] this one was on top– 这份就在最上面
[35:20] and that’s how his prints got on it? 所以粘上了他的指纹
[35:21] You think Basderic’s prints were already there 你认为凶手将枪支藏进报纸之前
[35:23] when the cleaner hid the guns there? 巴尔德里克的指纹就在上面了 是吗
[35:28] – Hey. – Hey. -嗨 -嗨
[35:31] Find anything? 找到什么了没
[35:32] Do you have any idea 你知道每天 每周
[35:33] how many people touch this thing on a given day, week, month? 每个月有多少人碰过这台机器吗
[35:37] You check the inside? 你检查里面了没
[35:39] Door won’t open. 门打不开
[35:41] You need a quarter? 你没零钱吗
[35:42] Oh, that’s funny. 怎么可能没有
[35:44] But the coin slot’s jammed. 但是投币口被堵住了
[35:46] My guess is it’s not by accident. 我猜这不是巧合
[35:48] Whoever stashed those guns 那个把枪藏起来的家伙
[35:50] probably didn’t want anyone to find them. 大概不想让任何人发现
[36:15] What is it? 是什么
[36:16] It’s a foreign coin. 一枚外国钱币
[36:18] Chinese. 中国的
[36:22] Is that bad? 是件坏事吗
[36:34] Nick, you know me. 尼克 你了解我的
[36:36] I thought I did. 我以为我了解
[36:38] Till I found that. 直到我发现这个
[36:41] You keep a bowl below the register 你在收银台下面放了只碗
[36:43] for all the foreign coins that end up at the diner. 专门收集流入餐厅的外国硬币
[36:47] You showed it to me once, remember? 你还给我看过一次 记得吗
[36:48] Come on, it’s a coin. So what? 拜托 就是枚硬币 那又怎样
[36:50] So I don’t miss details, Vincent. 我注意到一些细节 文森特
[36:54] Why don’t you take a look at a couple of photos? 有几张照片想给你看看
[37:02] That’s the apron you had on when you went into the fridge. 那件是你进入冷藏库时穿的围裙
[37:05] And that’s the one you had on when we let you out. 这件是我们放你出来时你身上穿的
[37:09] Take a look at the strands. 仔细看看这绳子
[37:12] This one’s white, 这根是白色的
[37:13] and this one’s blue. 而这根是蓝色
[37:16] You switched the aprons. 你换了围裙
[37:19] Wh-What? 什么
[37:21] Why would I do that? 我干嘛要换它
[37:22] To hide the evidence. 好隐藏证据
[37:24] It’s the same reason you moved the bodies 你移动尸体并打翻拖把桶
[37:26] and dumped the mop bucket. 也是因为同样的原因
[37:31] Here’s the apron you started with. 这是你一开始穿的围裙
[37:36] I had to tear the back room apart, 我几乎把储藏室翻了个底朝天
[37:38] but I found it. 但总归是找到了
[37:40] You’ve been working in that restaurant 你从十岁起
[37:42] since you were ten years old. 就开始在这间餐厅工作
[37:45] I’ve never even known you to take a vacation. 我都没听说你给自己放过一次假
[37:47] I mean, I’ve seen the car that you drive. 我见过你开的那辆车
[37:49] You’ve sacrificed everything 为了保住这份家业
[37:51] to keep that family business going. 你牺牲了自己的一切
[37:54] But your brother– 可是你哥哥
[37:55] he’s a different story, isn’t he? 他就完全不一样了
[37:58] He married a rich girl, 娶了个富家女
[37:59] he buys nice things, he travels. 什么都买最好的 又旅游享受
[38:01] And then, finally, one day, your ship comes in. 终于有一天 你的机会来了
[38:05] The Mediterranean wants to put a Frank’s Diner in the casino. 地中海集团想把弗兰克餐厅开进赌场
[38:10] That’s got to be a big payday, Vincent. 那会是对你的巨大回报 文森特
[38:14] How much was that worth? 那能值多少
[38:16] – I don’t know. – Sure, you do. -我不知道 -你当然知道
[38:18] You know exactly how much. 你清楚知道它的价值
[38:20] But your brother, he vetoed it. 可你哥哥 他一口否决
[38:23] Didn’t he? He said no. 对不对 他不同意
[38:28] That was my payoff. 那是我该得的回报
[38:31] My reward for 40 years of giving everything. 是我四十年如一日辛劳付出的补偿
[38:37] And he said no, just like that. 可他就那么随意地拒绝了
[38:41] And now eight people are dead. 而现在赔上了八条人命
[38:44] I never wanted that to happen. 我从没想过会发生这一切
[38:47] Rios was supposed to do a fake robbery. 里奥斯本来只是来假装抢劫的
[38:52] I knew Owen would fight back. 我知道欧文不会袖手旁观
[38:55] Rios was just supposed to shoot him and get out. 里奥斯本该杀了他就离开
[38:58] That’s it. 仅此而已
[38:59] What the hell did you do? 你他妈到底干了什么
[39:01] What’d you do?! 你疯了吗
[39:02] He pulled off my mask. 他把我的面罩扯下来了
[39:03] They saw my face. I had no choice. 他们看到了我的脸 我别无选择
[39:04] And at that point, you knew 在那一刻 你知道
[39:06] there was no turning back, so you shot him. 已经没法回头了 于是你开枪杀了他
[39:13] You were afraid that we’d eventually 你怕我们最终会
[39:15] connect Rios back to you, 由里奥斯联系到你
[39:17] so you tried to make him look like a customer. 所以你让他看起来像是名顾客
[39:20] And moved the bodies. 接着移动了尸体
[39:25] The apron. 换掉围裙
[39:28] The mop bucket. 打翻拖把桶
[39:31] Like you said, I… I learned a few things. 正如你说的 我 我学到了些伎俩
[39:35] Not enough. 只不过皮毛罢了
[39:38] Nick, please. 尼克 别这样
[39:42] Don’t look at me like that. 别用这种眼神看我
[39:44] I was just desperate. 我真的是走投无路了
[39:48] Just pushed too far. 被逼得没有办法
[39:51] I’m not a monster. 我不是个禽兽
[39:53] No? 真不是吗
[39:55] What about Edie? 那伊蒂呢
[39:58] She was still alive, wasn’t she? 她那时还活着 对不对
[40:03] And she witnessed everything that you did. 而她目睹了你所做的一切
[40:08] So you put a gun to her head… 所以你拿起枪指向她脑袋
[40:16] …and you pulled the trigger. 亲手扣动了扳机
[40:38] You see? 看到了吗
[40:40] You were wrong about me. 你对我的判断全错了
[40:46] I didn’t hurt her. 我没有伤害她
[40:49] I couldn’t. I loved her. 我做不到 我爱她
[40:51] You loved her? 你爱她
[40:53] Are you kidding me? 开什么国际玩笑
[40:56] You terrorized her. 你让她惊恐不安
[40:58] You kept her awake at night. 你使她彻夜难眠
[41:00] You made her afraid to walk down the street. 你让她连门都不敢出
[41:02] And you want to know what else your twisted love did? 你还想知道这种变态的爱对她做了什么吗
[41:05] It killed her, Ronald. 这爱害死了她 罗纳德
[41:07] Edie was supposed to be off work at 4:00. 伊蒂本该四点就下班的
[41:10] She should have been gone when the shooting happened, 枪案发生的时候她本该早就离开了
[41:12] but she was afraid to walk home 可她不敢自己走回家
[41:14] because she was afraid that you were out there. 因为她担心你在外面
[41:16] It’s because of you that she stayed, 都是因为你她才留下来
[41:18] and now she’s dead. 而现在她死了
[41:41] I know, Barbara. 我知道 芭芭拉
[41:42] I-I know that. 我 我知道
[41:45] But this is our home now. 但我们在这里安家了
[41:47] I’m here. Charlie’s here. 我在这儿工作 查理也在这儿
[41:53] Uh, sweetheart, 亲爱的
[41:54] I’m going to have to call you back, all right? 我等会儿再给你打过来 好吗
[41:56] I got to go. 我得先挂了
[41:58] I love you. 我爱你
[42:03] Is Barbara okay? 芭芭拉没事吧
[42:06] Yeah. 没事
[42:08] When’s she coming back? 她什么时候回来
[42:09] Uh, she’s going to stay up in Seattle for a little while longer. 她还要在西雅图多待些日子
[42:14] Maya needs her. 玛雅需要她
[42:17] Do you need me to stay for anything? 要我留下来 帮什么忙吗
[42:22] No. Go home. 不 回家吧
[42:25] Thank you. 谢谢
[42:26] And good work on this one. 这案子干得很漂亮
[42:30] Thanks. 多谢
犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第13季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第13季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme