Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第13季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第13季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:11] I’m gonna be out in a second. 我马上出来
[00:19] – Is that a girlfriend? – Not right now. -你女朋友的吗 -现在还不是
[00:21] Can I see? 我能看看吗
[00:23] She wouldn’t like that. 她可不喜欢这样
[00:25] I’m gonna go to the bathroom. 我去下洗手间
[00:28] Gonna be here when I get back? 我回来的时候你还会在吗
[00:30] If you’re lucky. 如果你够幸运的话
[00:36] 萨拉 埃克利中枪了 你也要小心
[00:43] – Yeah, it’s me. -是我
[00:44] I just heard about Ecklie. I’m at, uh… 我刚听说埃克利的事 我在…
[00:46] Where am I? I’m at, uh… 我在哪 我在…
[00:47] Bar 483. 483酒吧
[00:49] I’m with Moreno’s partner Crenshaw. 我和莫雷诺的搭档克伦肖在一起
[00:51] – Something’s definitely not right. – Jules… -我觉得有些不对劲 -朱尔斯
[00:53] – they got Katie. – What?! -他们抓走了凯蒂 -什么
[00:54] McKeen. His-his people, 麦基恩 他的人
[00:56] they took Katie for payback for his son or something. 抓了凯蒂为他儿子什么的报仇
[00:59] Crenshaw’s one of ’em. 克伦肖肯定也是他的人
[01:01] – How do you know that? – I just know. -你怎么知道 -我就是知道
[01:02] I’m gonna stick with him and see where he takes me. 我会跟着他 看他带我去哪
[01:04] You get your ass out of there and come back 你赶紧离开那儿 马上回来
[01:05] right now– I’ve lost enough tonight. 我今晚失去的够多了
[01:07] I’ll be in touch. 我会和你保持联系的
[01:10] Your father will not let anything happen to Kaitlyn. 你父亲不会让凯特琳有事的
[01:13] No, no, no, no… 不 不
[01:14] – I want to see her room! – You can’t come in here. -我要去她屋里看看 -你不能进去
[01:16] Listen, we have to process the scene. 听着 我们需要在案发现场取证
[01:18] The scene?! What are you talk… 案发现场 你在说什么…
[01:19] Listen to me, will you, please? 听我说 好吗
[01:21] Listen to me. 听我说
[01:22] I promise you I will bring her home. 我答应你一定把她带回来
[01:24] I promise. 我保证
[01:26] Go with the vitals 副治安官埃克利
[01:27] on Undersheriff Ecklie. 要害器官中枪
[01:28] Tachycardia in the 120. 心率120 心动过速
[01:29] 82/40 and dropping. O2 sats 血压80/50 还在下降
[01:33] in the 80s with assisted ventilation. Preparing to transport. 辅助呼吸后氧饱和只有80% 准备转移
[01:35] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[01:37] What’s his condition? 他情况怎么样
[01:39] Stable but critical. 还算稳定但伤势很重
[01:41] I’m going with him. 我和他一起去
[01:49] Russell’s granddaughter’s been kidnapped. 罗素的外孙女被绑架了
[01:50] – What?! – It sounds like it’s McKeen. -什么 -听上去像是麦基恩干的
[01:52] Uh, I’ve tried Nick three times. 我给尼克打了三个电话了
[01:54] He’s not picking up. 他一直不接
[01:56] Okay, I’ll… I’ll handle things here. 好吧 我来处理这面的事
[01:59] You should go to Russell’s. 你去罗素那
[02:01] Be careful. 小心
[02:10] Where’s your car? 你的车在哪
[02:12] I can’t drive. 我这样子可不能开
[02:14] We’ll take mine. 那坐我的
[02:18] Where are we going? 我们去哪
[02:19] Relax. 去放松一下
[02:21] Enjoy the ride. 好好享受
[02:54] How’s Maya? 玛雅怎样了
[02:56] I gave her something to calm her. 我让她吃了点东西冷静下
[03:00] I never thought I would see that in your hand again. 我从没想过你还会再拿起它
[03:04] Neither did I. 我也没想到
[03:44] Russell, we found some shoe impressions. 罗素 我们发现了一些鞋印
[03:48] Some standard work boots. I’m not sure 标准的工作靴 我估计
[03:49] we’re gonna get anything. 查不到什么
[03:51] And this didn’t come from your house, right? 还有 这个不是你房子里的吧
[03:55] Could be transfer from the kidnapper. 可能是绑匪身上的
[03:56] I’m gonna get it to Hodges. 我拿给霍奇斯
[03:58] Uh, listen, th-there’s something else that you need to know. 等等 还有件事要告诉你
[04:01] “Property of LVPD”” “拉斯维加斯警局”
[04:03] Found it under the window. 在窗户底下找到的
[04:04] We’re looking at a cop. 我们要找的是个警察
[04:12] You call Brass, and you tell him I don’t want 打给布拉斯 告诉他我不想
[04:14] to see anyone here who’s not one of his guys. 在这里看到任何不是他手下的人
[04:17] So, what do you want to do? 你到底想怎么做
[04:18] Just work-work the case, please. 好好办案而已
[04:21] Dad. 爸爸
[04:22] Hey, buddy. 好孩子
[04:30] Officer Tracey. 特雷西警官
[04:33] You’re relieved of your duty. 你可以下班了
[04:35] Officer Mitchell will take over. 由米切尔警官接手
[04:38] Now. 立即执行
[04:53] You don’t look like my bus driver. 你可不像我的司机
[04:55] You know, I’ve been stuck in this cell sucking my thumb 我已经在这小屋里嘬了三小时的手指了
[04:58] for three hours, waiting for my transport back to Ely. 一直在等回伊利监狱的车
[05:01] On your feet. 起立
[05:07] I’m traveling light these days, Jim. 最近我都轻装上阵 吉姆
[05:08] Goes with the uniform. 一直穿囚服嘛
[05:13] I don’t know how 我不知道
[05:14] you’ve been communicating with your people on the outside, 你是怎么联系到在外面的手下的
[05:17] but however you’ve been doing it, it’s over. 不过不管你怎么干的 一切都结束了
[05:19] You don’t talk to anyone, you don’t see anyone. 你不能和任何人交谈 不能会见任何人
[05:22] Not even my lawyer? 我的律师也不行吗
[05:24] Man’s got his rights. 每个人都有人权
[05:25] – Not anymore. – Is D.B. on board with this? -你没有 -D.B.同意这么做吗
[05:28] ‘Cause I think he’s really gonna want to talk to me. 我觉得他很需要和我聊聊
[05:36] Anything happens to that little girl… 如果那小女孩发生了什么事…
[05:41] …I got people, too. 我也有人
[05:55] So this is where you take all your girls? 这里就是你带女孩子来的地方吗
[05:59] This is where I’m taking you. 我只带你来这里
[06:26] – Moreno? – Yeah. -莫雷诺吗 -没错
[06:30] He had his chance. 给过他机会了
[06:34] Hey, maybe this is a bad idea. 也许这样不太好
[06:36] That’s what makes it so good. 这样才好呢
[06:49] You asked for a good time, here it is. 想找个地方爽一下 就是这了
[06:53] Yeah. 没错
[06:55] Nick? Where are you? 尼克 你在哪
[06:58] I have been calling and calling. 我一直在给你打电话
[07:00] And McKeen unleashed hell… 麦基恩今晚…
[07:03] tonight on Russell and Ecklie, and his guys may be after you, 对罗素和埃克利下手了 他的人可能也会找上你
[07:06] and I know that you said that you quit, 我知道你说你不干了
[07:07] but could you call me, please? 但至少回个电话给我 好吗
[07:09] I, uh… I need your help. 我…我需要你的帮助
[07:14] I need to know that you’re all right. 我需要知道你安然无恙
[07:29] Hey, don’t worry, we’re safe, everybody. 大家别担心 我们很安全
[07:31] The police are here. 警察来了
[07:34] CSI Stokes. 犯罪现场调查员丝多克斯
[07:36] Lot of people looking for you tonight. 今晚很多人都在找你
[07:39] Well, thank you for the information, Mr. Clean. 谢谢你的消息 清白人士
[07:42] Well, I’m just minding my own business. 我正在处理自己的事
[07:44] Ruining business, according to the liquor store owner. 根据酒馆老板的说法你是在自暴自弃
[07:47] We can take you in 我们可以以酗酒滋事的名义
[07:48] for drunk and disorderly. 把你带回警局
[07:50] You’re right– I am a little drunk. 你说的没错 我是有点醉了
[07:53] But if you two chuckleheads don’t beat it… 不过如果你们两个傻瓜不马上滚蛋的话…
[07:56] …it’s gonna get disorderly. 我确实就要开始滋事了
[07:58] Man’s got a gun, Hank. 他带枪了 汉克
[07:59] – Oh, this? – Yes, he does. -这个吗 -他有枪
[08:03] You’re a little slow on the draw there, Hank. 你拔枪有点慢啊 汉克
[08:06] I don’t even need this. 我都用不着这个
[08:11] There’s one beer left. 这里还有一瓶啤酒
[08:14] I’ll fight you for it. 我要为它而战
[08:16] Could shoot you for it. 我也可以因此开枪
[08:28] You do think she was just kidnapped, right? 你觉得她只是被绑架了 对吧
[08:31] I don’t know what to think. 我不知道该怎么想
[08:33] Well, I know one thing: you shouldn’t be doing this. 我只知道一点 这些不该由你来做
[08:36] It’s a conflict of interest, 这里面有利益冲突
[08:39] and the evidence will be challenged in court. 这些证据在法庭上会被质疑的
[08:41] Yeah, I’m not really thinking about court right now, Sara. 我现在没空考虑法庭上的事 萨拉
[08:48] You want to open up that kit, or you gonna just stand there? 你是打算开始工作 还是继续站在那
[09:00] He’s still in surgery. 手术还在继续
[09:02] I’ll be all right, David. 我没事的 大卫
[09:03] Y-You should get back to work. 你该回去工作了
[09:04] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[09:05] Yeah. 没错
[09:06] Okay, but if-if you need anything, call me. 好吧 如果你需要什么 打电话给我
[09:09] Yeah. 好
[09:14] I, uh… 我
[09:16] found this change of clothes in your locker. 从你的柜子里找了些换洗衣物
[09:19] I remember a car… 我记得有辆车…
[09:23] the sound of a gun… 听到了枪声…
[09:26] …my-my father lying there, 然后我爸就躺在了那儿…
[09:28] but… I didn’t see anything, anyone. 但是…我却什么人都没看到
[09:32] I’m useless! 我真没用
[09:37] Still no word from Finn? 还没有芬恩的消息吗
[09:39] No. 没有
[09:40] But Brass talked to Moreno, 不过布拉斯和莫雷诺通过话了
[09:41] and evidently, Moreno got 当然莫雷诺还收到了
[09:42] a text from Finn and… 芬恩发的一条短信
[09:44] he’s worried. 他很担心
[09:45] Moreno? 你说莫雷诺
[09:47] You think we can trust him? 你觉得他信得过吗
[09:48] Well, he’s gonna be here in a few minutes. 他很快就会过来
[09:50] You can ask him yourself. 你可以亲自去问他
[10:04] More transfer. 这儿还有残余物
[10:05] Same as I found outside. 和我在屋外发现的相同
[10:07] This comes with a bonus. 这回还有意外发现
[10:09] Hair. 毛发
[10:12] 报应
[10:15] “Karma, Jeffrey. “这就是报应 乔佛里
[10:17] Your son paid for your sins.” 你儿子为你的罪行付出了代价”
[10:19] “One phone call from me, “只要我一个电话
[10:21] and your family’s living out of a car.” 这些财产就会立刻被查封”
[10:23] “You leave my family out of this, D.B.” “不许动我的家人 D.B.”
[10:25] Karma– what’s it mean? 报应 什么意思
[10:27] Ecklie’s words. 是埃克利说过的话
[10:29] McKeen’s sending me the same message. 麦基恩告诉我他在以牙还牙
[10:36] No…! 不要
[10:45] I guess I, uh, I should get all this back to the lab. 我想我该把这些全带回实验室了
[10:57] I’ve been calling you. 我一直在打你的电话
[11:00] But I think you know that. 你应该知道
[11:06] Yeah, I’m done talking. 对 我已经无话可说了
[11:08] I didn’t come here to talk, Nick. 我不是过来找你聊天的 尼克
[11:10] I’m came to drag your ass back to work. 我是来拉你回实验室帮忙的
[11:12] So, how many beers have you had exactly? 老实说你到底喝了多少瓶啤酒
[11:16] Mm… not enough. 还没喝够
[11:20] Look, I already told you, Sara– I quit. 听着萨拉 我已经说过 我辞职了
[11:23] Not tonight. 今晚不行
[11:25] Tomorrow, you can do whatever you want. 明天 你爱怎样都行
[11:45] This is usually the kind of place we shut down. 我们平时查封的就是这种地方
[11:54] Oh, I’m-I’m good. 我就不用了
[11:56] You’re not on duty. 你又没当班
[11:58] No. 没有
[12:00] Or are you? 还是你在当班
[12:09] I’m bored. 我觉得很没意思
[12:11] Thought you wanted to see how far this was going to go. 还以为你想看看跟着我到底能去哪儿呢
[12:13] Yeah, where’s it going to go? 是啊 还能去哪儿呢
[12:14] Where is it going to go? 还能去哪儿呢
[12:32] Let’s go, guys. 走吧 各位
[12:38] Door at the end of the hall. 走廊尽头那扇门
[12:47] You gonna tell me what’s behind the door? 你想告诉我门后面是什么吗
[12:50] Come on. 得了
[12:52] This is what you came for. 你跟着我来 就是为了这个
[12:58] Isn’t it? 不是吗
[13:01] If you were going to kill me, you would have done it already. 如果你想杀我 你早就动手了
[13:06] We could’ve had so much fun. 我们本来还有很多乐子的
[13:10] We still can. 还有机会
[13:13] Open the door. 开门
[13:20] Katie. 凯蒂
[13:22] You’re late. 你迟到了
[13:30] Are you sure you want to do this? 你确定要看
[13:33] I have to. 我必须看
[13:45] I am going to kill him. 我要杀了他
[13:50] You said they would call. 你说过他们会打电话的
[13:53] D.B. D.B.?
[13:57] You said they’d call. 你说过他们会打电话的
[13:59] They will. 他们会的
[14:04] I like that. 这画我喜欢
[14:05] Is that a new painting? 是新作品吗
[14:07] I-I’ve been working on it for a few weeks. 这幅画我画几个礼拜了
[14:09] I hadn’t noticed. 我没留意
[14:12] I guess that’s been happening a lot lately. 我想是最近发生太多事了吧
[14:14] I’m sorry. 真抱歉
[14:15] That’s the view from our bedroom up in Seattle, right? 那是在西雅图 从我们卧室望出去的风景 对吗
[14:21] You miss it? 你怀念那段时光了
[14:23] That’s not a very good question to ask me right now. 现在问这个问题真不是时候
[14:25] I’m sorry, I don’t know what… 对不起 我不知道该
[14:31] The only thing worse than the thought of losing Katie 比失去凯蒂更可怕的念头
[14:34] is the thought of losing both of you. 是失去你们两个
[14:36] That is not going to happen. 不会发生这种事的
[14:38] D.B. D.B.?
[14:40] You hear from Finn? 你有芬恩的消息了
[14:41] No. 没有
[14:42] As you know, I got a text message 你也知道 我是几个小时前
[14:44] from her a couple hours ago. 收到了她的短信
[14:44] She was with Crenshaw, said she was onto something. 她和克伦肖在一起 说想查点线索
[14:47] And she wanted me to follow her on the GPS. 她想让我用定位系统跟着她
[14:48] We were tracking her toward downtown. 我们一直跟她到了市中心
[14:50] The signal went dead somewhere around Maryland Parkway. 信号到了马里兰大道附近就消失了
[14:52] Wait, what do you mean it “went dead”? 慢着 你说”消失了”是什么意思
[14:53] Crenshaw’s got a jammer. 克伦肖有干扰器
[14:54] Why-Why would you do that? 你为什么那么做
[14:56] Why would you leave her alone 你为什么留下她 和一个你明知
[14:57] with some guy you know is dirty? 有问题的人在一起
[14:59] She wanted to be alone. 她说想一个人待着
[14:59] And there’s no way that I could have seen this coming. 我根本不知道事情会发展到这一步
[15:01] You know something — you ought to… 有些事你知道 你应该…
[15:03] Listen, look, look. 听着 听着
[15:04] I think McKeen has blindsided all of us on this one. 这次是麦基恩杀了我们一个措手不及
[15:06] Radio call, sir. 无线电呼叫 长官
[15:08] Detective Crenshaw– 是克伦肖探长
[15:09] he’s asking for CSI Russell. 他要找犯罪现场调查科的罗素
[15:13] Well, so much for a tracing a call. 好吧 电话追踪时没电了
[15:22] This is Russell. 我是罗素
[15:24] I got someone who wants to say hello. 有人想跟你打招呼
[15:28] Hey, it’s me. 是我
[15:29] Where are you? 你在哪儿
[15:30] Uh, can’t say, but I’m with Katie. 我不能说 不过我和凯蒂在一起
[15:33] and she’s okay. 她没事
[15:37] Grandpa! 外公
[15:38] I’m scared. 我很害怕
[15:40] Hey, Katie. 喂 凯蒂
[15:42] That was proof of life. 这是证明人还活着
[15:43] They said that if you want to see her again… 他们说如果你还想再见到她
[15:45] …you have to talk to McKeen. 就必须跟麦基恩谈谈
[15:47] Tell those sons of bitches if they lay a hand on… 告诉那些混蛋 假如他们敢动一根指头…
[15:52] This is okay. Where’s McKeen? 没事儿 麦基恩在哪
[15:55] He’s in holding. 被关着呢
[15:56] Now, this isn’t just about McKeen’s dead son. 现在不只是他为死去的儿子报仇这么简单
[15:59] His empire is crumbling. 他的势力正在瓦解
[16:00] He’s burning the house down. 他打算玉石俱焚
[16:01] He’s trying to take us all with it. 想把我们都拉去陪葬
[16:04] I’m sorry. 对不起
[16:11] Did Sara give you some hairs to run? 萨拉是不是给了你一些毛发做检测
[16:12] Geez, what happened to your face? 哎哟 你的脸怎么了
[16:15] The hairs, please. 问你毛发呢
[16:17] Right. 对
[16:18] Well, there were no tags, but DNA wouldn’t help anyway. 毛发没有毛囊 不过有DNA也起不了作用
[16:21] ‘Cause I can tell you right now, 因为我现在就能告诉你
[16:22] they didn’t come from any kidnapper. 它们肯定不属于绑匪
[16:24] I pulled exemplars for comparison. 我把样本拉直做了对比
[16:27] Uh, hair’s not human. 毛发不属于人类
[16:29] It’s bovine. 是牛毛
[16:31] Could still be transfer, brought in on this guy. 还是有可能沾在疑犯身上 被转移了过来
[16:34] Maybe we’re looking for some sort of dairy farm, or ranch. 也许我们该查查奶牛场 或是大型牧场
[16:39] Lots of those in the Central Valley. 中央山谷一带就有很多
[16:41] Maybe Hodges can help you narrow it down. 没准霍奇斯能帮你缩小范围
[16:43] I wish I had better news for you. 我希望能给你点好消息
[16:45] The white trace you found in the shoe impression 你在鞋印里发现的
[16:47] and in Katie’s bedroom is a composite 还有凯蒂卧室里发现的白色物质
[16:50] of calcium hydroxide, gypsum and quartz. 是氢化钙 石膏和石英的混合物
[16:52] Plaster. 是灰泥
[16:53] Generic, at that. 相当普通常见
[16:54] Not exactly a game-changer. 算不上什么好消息
[16:56] Patrol found a car matching the description 巡警发现了一辆与埃克利枪击案中
[16:58] of one fleeing the scene where Ecklie was shot. 逃逸车辆相吻合的车
[17:00] This was in the backseat. 在车后座发现了这个
[17:02] Where’s the car now? 车现在在哪儿
[17:03] It’s in the garage. 在车库
[17:04] Mandy’s on it. 曼迪正在检查
[17:05] I’m going to process the gun and someone needs to go back 我要去检测这把枪了 有人得回趟医院
[17:07] to the hospital to pick up the pellets 拿回从埃克利身上
[17:09] that were removed from Ecklie. 取出的弹片
[17:11] I’ll go. 我去
[17:12] 埃克利・康拉德 医患 样本Z1245
[17:12] That’s about all we can do for now. 目前我们能做的只有这些
[17:16] Okay. 好
[17:29] He’s going to be okay. 他会没事的
[17:31] That’s good news. 好消息啊
[17:34] I thought I lost him. 我还以为失去他了
[17:39] The whole time in the… in the waiting room, 在休息室的那段时间里
[17:41] I kept thinking to myself, 我不停地想
[17:42] if he dies, it’s my fault. 如果他死了 那都是我造成的
[17:45] There’s nothing you could’ve done. 你当时也无能为力
[17:50] That’s not what I mean. 我不是这意思
[17:53] When I was a kid… 我小时候
[17:57] I was so angry at him. 那么讨厌他
[17:59] Do you know how many times I prayed…that he would get shot? 你知道有多少次 我都祈祷他…中枪吗
[18:09] That’s not your fault, either. 这也不能怪你
[18:21] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[18:31] Where’s your buddy Brass? 你哥儿们布拉斯去哪儿了
[18:35] This is what you want, isn’t it? 你不就想这样吗
[18:37] Maybe it’s what you want. 也许是你想这样吧
[18:38] I’m in no mood for games. 我没工夫陪你玩
[18:39] So there is a real cop in there somewhere. 看来还真有点儿警察样
[18:43] That’s good to know. 这样很好
[18:44] ‘Cause maybe then we can have an understanding. 因为这样我们大概就可以达成某个共识了
[18:46] What is it that you want? 你想怎样
[18:48] You want to trade my granddaughter for your freedom? 你想利用我外孙女换取你的自由
[18:50] Is that it? 是吗
[18:51] Don’t insult me, D.B. 别侮辱我 D.B.
[18:54] That’ll never be on the table. 我从没这样想过
[18:56] You know, you CSIs, 知道吗 你们这些犯罪现场调查员
[18:57] you’re all the same. 都是一个德性
[18:58] You’re-you’re so busy with your black-lights 就知道摆弄你们那些紫外光
[19:02] and your little tweezers and your spray bottles. 小镊子 还有那些喷雾瓶
[19:08] Who do you think you’re kidding with that thing? 你带那玩意儿唬谁呢
[19:12] What do you want? 你想怎样
[19:13] What do I want? 我想怎样
[19:15] What do I want? 我想怎样
[19:17] You know, you were so obsessed with the “how”, 知道吗 你太纠结于”如何做到”
[19:19] that you never asked yourself the “why”– 却从不问问自己”为什么”这么做
[19:21] Why Donny Price got popped. 为什么多尼・普莱斯会被枪杀
[19:23] Why Veronica Gilmore was beaten to death. 为什么维罗妮卡・吉尔莫会被活活打死
[19:26] Why Jack Gilmore was “innocently” framed? 为什么杰克・吉尔莫”无辜”受陷害
[19:30] You’re saying Jack Gilmore wasn’t innocent? 你是说杰克・吉尔莫不清白吗
[19:32] I’m saying Jack Gilmore used his whore of a wife 我是说杰克・吉尔莫利用他的贱货老婆
[19:35] to steal $2 million in drug money from Donny Price. 从多尼・普莱斯那里偷了两百万毒品钱
[19:38] From me. 那都是我的钱
[19:40] Collateral for his stadium. 挪作他体育馆的抵押品
[19:42] I want what’s mine. 我要拿回属于我的东西
[19:45] For my family. 给我的家人
[19:47] You want me to get $2 million? 你想让我从杰克・吉尔莫那儿
[19:50] From Jack Gilmore? 拿回那两百万
[19:51] You get me my money back 你把我的钱拿回来
[19:52] and you get your granddaughter back. 我就把你外孙女还给你
[19:55] You got 12 hours. 我给你十二个小时
[19:56] Now I got people waiting by a phone, 我的人在电话边上等着
[19:59] and if they don’t hear from me, well, eh… 他们要是没接到我的电话 那就
[20:06] I take care of your family, you take care of mine. 我给你家人拿钱 你就还我家人的命
[20:09] Is that it? 是这意思吗
[20:10] Karma. 这就叫报应
[20:21] Where’s Grandpa? 外公在哪里
[20:22] Will he find us? 他会找到我们吗
[20:24] Aw, honey. 亲爱的
[20:25] Don’t worry. 别担心
[20:27] I am going to bring you home to see him, okay? 我一定会把你带回家见他的 好吗
[20:29] And Grandma. 还有外婆
[20:30] Mommy, too? 妈妈呢
[20:31] Of course you’re going to see your mommy. 当然了 你一定能见到你妈妈
[20:33] Okay, but until then, I really need you to be brave. 好了 在此之前 你一定要很勇敢
[20:36] Okay. 好的
[20:37] Okay. 好了
[20:48] I’m scared. 我害怕
[20:51] Hey. I am going to go up there and look at that. 我要爬到那上面去看看
[20:54] And you go sit down. 你去坐下
[20:55] Okay. 好吧
[21:19] How are you supposed to get Jack Gilmore to give you $2 million? 你怎么可能让杰克・吉尔莫给你两百万
[21:22] I have no idea. 我不知道
[21:23] Brass said the guy’s dropped out of sight. 布拉斯说那家伙失踪了
[21:25] Vanished. 人间蒸发了
[21:26] Probably hiding from McKeen, right? 大概是为了躲着麦基恩吧
[21:29] Card’s clean, no prints. 卡片很干净 没有指纹
[21:30] Tear it apart– ink, card stock, paper, 把它拆了 墨水 卡片 贴纸
[21:33] maybe it’ll tell us where it came from. 说不定能查出来源
[21:34] And who put it together. 还有是谁把它们贴一起的
[21:36] Yeah? 怎么了
[21:37] Maya just talked to Ryan. 玛雅刚跟莱恩谈完
[21:39] His flight was canceled. 莱恩的航班取消了
[21:41] He’s catching the next plane, but… 他会坐下一班飞机 不过…
[21:43] Well, she’s hysterical. 玛雅情绪非常激动
[21:44] She’s asking for you. 她说要见你
[21:46] All right, I-I’m on my way. 好吧 我这就回来
[21:47] If you get anything, call me right away. 如果查到什么 马上给我电话
[21:49] We’re down to ten hours and counting. 我们只剩下十小时了
[22:18] 查找指纹
[22:19] 相似匹配
[22:21] McKeen’s number one guy. 麦基恩手下头号人物
[22:23] Kimball is definitely our kidnapper. 金博尔就是我们要找的绑匪
[22:27] Well, the text and images on these letters 这些字母背后的文字和图片
[22:30] looks like some sort of escort rag. 看上去像是援交三陪的广告碎片
[22:30] Like magazines you see on the streets downtown, right? 就像市区大街上看到的那种杂志 对吧
[22:34] Advertisements for strip joints, 给脱衣舞夜总会
[22:36] sex clubs, brothels. 性俱乐部 妓院做的那些广告
[22:37] Yeah, but they all look the same. 没错 不过他们看起来都一样
[22:39] Well, luckily, not to the micro-FTIR. 还好对显微红外光谱仪来说不一样
[22:41] I ran the paper stock. 我查了造纸的原料
[22:43] It’s Zurvan Photo Select M-1. 这是祖而宛照相纸精选M-1系列
[22:46] Discontinued in ’08. 08年就停产了
[22:47] Pretty specific. 很特殊啊
[22:48] According to the manufacturer, 据生产商说
[22:50] only one printing company in Vegas used it. 维加斯只有一家印刷公司用它
[22:52] Place went out of business a couple months ago. 那地方几个月前已经歇业了
[22:54] Who’s using the old paper to print ads for hookers? 谁在用旧纸张给卖淫的印广告
[22:56] Maybe the new tenants. 可能是新租客
[22:57] A sex club called PD7. 一个叫PD7的性俱乐部
[23:00] Okay, honey, keep going. 好了 亲爱的 继续往前
[23:01] – I’m scared. – I know. -我害怕 -我知道
[23:03] It’s okay. 没事的
[23:03] You can do it. 你能行的
[23:05] What’s that? 是什么声音
[23:07] What the hell? Open this damn door! 搞什么鬼 把该死的门打开
[23:09] Katie, I need you to go now and I need you to go fast. 凯蒂 我要你现在快点往前走
[23:11] Go, sweetie, fast. I’ll find you. 快走 亲爱的 快点 我会去找你的
[23:17] Kick it in. 踢门进去
[23:24] What the hell? 搞什么
[23:25] I got the back, you take the front. 我去后面 你去前面
[24:38] I told you we were going to have so much fun. 我告诉过你 我们会有很多乐子的
[24:56] You okay? 你没事吧
[24:57] Yeah, we’ve have to find Katie. 没事 我们得找到凯蒂
[25:05] She’s not in there. 她不在里面
[25:06] Where the hell is she? 那她到底在哪里
[25:08] Katie! 凯蒂
[25:11] Katie! 凯蒂
[25:18] I am sorry. 我很抱歉
[25:19] I just thought that if I could get her out– 我只是想我要是能把她弄出去
[25:21] I don’t need you to think. 这事儿不用你考虑
[25:23] I need you to be smart, Finn. 你怎么做这种蠢事呢 芬恩
[25:25] Wh-Why would you let yourself get separated like that? 你怎么能就这样和她分开呢
[25:28] She’s a child, for God sake. 她还是孩子 看在上帝的份上
[25:30] And now she’s out there all by herself. 现在她就只有一个人了
[25:32] All right, all right, look. 行了 行了 听着
[25:33] There-There’s four hours left on McKeen’s deadline. 现在离麦基恩的最后期限还有四小时
[25:35] Get to the hospital. 去医院
[25:36] Check yourself out. 好好检查一下
[25:38] And then go back to the lab. 然后回实验室工作
[25:39] I’m fine. 我没事
[25:44] We will find her. 我们会找到她的
[25:46] Please calm down and go and talk to your daughter. 你先冷静下来 然后和你女儿谈谈
[25:50] We searched the building and the surrounding area. 我们找遍了这栋楼和周边区域
[25:52] No Katie. 没找到凯蒂
[25:54] Brass put a BOLO out on Kimball’s car. 布拉斯通缉了金博尔的车
[25:56] And your team’s processing the club. 你们的人正在那家俱乐部取证
[25:57] That’s it. 就这些
[25:59] Don’t beat yourself up. 别自责了
[26:01] You found Katie. 你找到了凯蒂
[26:02] I was supposed to bring her home. 我本应该把她带回家的
[26:03] You did what you could. 你已经尽力了
[26:07] Thanks for saving my life. 谢谢你救了我
[26:12] You knew I would. 应该的
[26:22] I was… 我曾经…
[26:24] so happy to have a moment to myself. 那么地高兴
[26:29] To let you read to her. 可以由你给她讲故事
[26:32] Put her to bed. 哄她睡觉
[26:36] And now… 可现在
[26:37] Please don’t do this to yourself. 别这样折磨自己
[26:38] Please don’t. 别这样
[26:40] When I was little, I always felt so safe. 当我小的时候 我觉得很安全
[26:44] You always made me feel so safe. 你总是让我很有安全感
[26:47] You said that no harm could come to us. 你说过不会让我们 我们的家
[26:50] to our home. 受到伤害
[26:54] This isn’t our home. 这不是我们的家
[26:56] What is this place? 这到底是个什么地方啊
[26:57] I-I hate it. 我恨这里
[26:58] Hey, hey, come on. 好了
[26:59] We can’t give up hope, all right? 我们不能放弃希望 好吗
[27:03] I know what happened. 我知道出了什么事
[27:07] When we were in Seattle. 当我们在西雅图时
[27:08] The murders on campus. 那起校园谋杀案
[27:10] You lied to me back then. 那时你就没对我说实话
[27:14] And now… 而现在…
[27:16] stop lying. 别再骗我了
[27:17] I was trying to protect us… 我只是想保护好我们一家…
[27:20] Stop lying. 别再骗我了
[27:45] You’re okay. 你没事就好
[27:46] Ah, thank God. 感谢上帝
[27:49] You’re going to be okay, too. 你也会没事的
[27:51] Yeah? 是吗
[27:53] It was McKeen, wasn’t it? 是麦基恩 是吗
[28:00] He go after anybody else? 他有对其他人下手吗
[28:04] He, uh, got Russell’s granddaughter. 他… 抓了罗素的外孙女
[28:06] They’re looking for her now. 他们正在找她呢
[28:08] You can’t worry about that. 你现在别担心那个了
[28:10] You ha… 你…
[28:12] You have to get your rest and you have to get strong. 你必须休息 赶快好起来
[28:16] I’m glad you’re here. 真高兴你在这里
[28:19] I love you, M. 我爱你 摩根
[28:25] I love you too, Dad. 我也爱你 爸爸
[28:52] So you followed the evidence… 所以你跟着证据…
[28:55] but you didn’t get her back. 却没把她找回来
[29:02] Where is she? 她在哪里
[29:03] It’s not going to be that easy, D.B. 不会那么简单的 D.B.
[29:06] Where? 她在哪儿
[29:08] You didn’t really think I was going to give her 你真以为我会把她毫发无伤地
[29:10] back to you alive, did you? 还给你 是吗
[29:15] Ah, that’s what I thought. 正如我所料
[29:18] Just like Stokes. 跟丝多克斯一个样
[29:29] That’s a good kill. 杀得好
[29:32] Don’t worry, I got your back. 别担心 我支持你
[29:34] Russell? 罗素
[29:37] Hey, Russell. 罗素
[29:39] Where are we? 说到哪儿了
[29:42] Uh, Sara found more plaster and bovine hair in Crenshaw’s car. 萨拉在克伦肖车里发现了大量的石膏泥和牛毛
[29:46] Well, what good is that? 那又怎么样
[29:47] I mean, we’re already speculating that these guys 我们已经知道这些家伙
[29:49] are spending time at a ranch or a farm somewhere. 曾在某个农场或者牧场呆过
[29:52] Not just somewhere. Right there. 不是某个 而是在这里
[29:54] Found a fungus in Crenshaw’s lungs. 在克伦肖的肺部发现了一种真菌
[29:56] Coccidioides Immitis. 粗球孢子菌
[29:58] Causes Valley Fever. 这种真菌会引发溪谷热
[30:00] There’s been a cluster of cases reported in that area. 那个地区有很多类似的病例报告
[30:03] This is like 40 square miles of desert. 这是四十平方英里的沙漠
[30:06] I mean, how the hell are we supposed to… 我是说 我们究竟该怎么做…
[30:09] We have one hour left on McKeen’s deadline. 离麦基恩的期限只剩一小时了
[30:12] One hour. 一小时
[30:13] That is, if-if Finn’s botched attempt to rescue Katie 这还是建立在 芬恩救人未遂
[30:15] hasn’t gotten her killed already. 没惹恼他们提前杀了凯蒂的情况下
[30:17] So, if she’s alive, 所以 如果她还活着
[30:18] cow hair and Valley Fever are not going to bring her home. 牛毛和溪谷热对找到她毫无意义
[30:21] Bring me something that can, will you, please? 找点更有力的线索 行吗 求你们了
[30:24] Go! 去啊
[30:31] Hey. How’s Maya? 玛雅怎么样
[30:35] I’m gonna have to call you back. 我一会给你回电话
[30:38] Are you deaf? 你聋了吗
[30:39] Or is this you quitting again? 还是你又要辞职
[30:48] You got something you want to say? 你有话想说吗
[30:51] After Jack Gilmore’s wife was murdered, 杰克・吉尔摩妻子被杀之后
[30:53] Finlay got a warrant from Brass for his phone. 布拉斯准许芬恩利跟踪他的手机
[30:56] It’s still active. 这授权仍然有效
[30:57] And he’s still making phone calls. 而且他现在还在用这电话
[30:59] Everybody is looking for Jack Gilmore. 大家都在找杰克・吉尔摩
[31:04] I know where to find him. 我知道在哪里能找到他
[31:29] Hey, Jack. 杰克
[31:30] Hey, you want to tell me what the hell this is about? 这他妈又是怎么了
[31:33] McKeen told me about the $2 million in drug money 麦基恩说你让妻子从多尼・普莱斯那里
[31:36] that you had your wife steal from Donny Price. 偷了两百万的毒品钱
[31:39] That’s why McKeen had them killed 所以麦基恩把他们杀了
[31:40] and you kept your mouth shut, even when he tried to frame you. 甚至在他陷害你的时候 你都一声不吭
[31:43] He wants his money back. 他要拿回他的钱
[31:44] I-I-I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[31:46] I don’t have much time. 我没那么多时间
[31:48] Come on, man. 得了吧 伙计
[31:49] Who you kidding? 开什么玩笑
[31:50] You’re not going to shoot me. 你不会开枪打我的
[31:52] You’re the good cop. 你可是个模范好警察
[31:53] I’m not. 我不是
[31:54] I quit last night. 昨晚我辞职了
[31:56] All right, guys, look… you’re a little late, okay? 好吧 其实你们已经晚了一步 知道吗
[31:59] – What does that mean– “Late”? – That means that I already -什么意思… 晚了 -意思是我已经
[32:00] gave McKeen the money. 把钱还给麦基恩了
[32:02] Hey, I swear to God. 我向上帝发誓
[32:04] My lawyer made the drop. Ask him. 我律师帮我办的 不信问他
[32:08] You didn’t think two million bucks was going to get 你不会认为两百万就能
[32:10] your granddaughter back from a guy like McKeen, did ya? 让麦基恩这样的人放过你外孙女吧
[32:18] She’s dead. 她死了
[32:29] David-64, secured rooftop of adjacent building. 这里是大卫 周围建筑物的屋顶就位
[32:34] What the hell were you thinking? 你到底在想什么
[32:35] You lied to me. 你撒谎
[32:36] I didn’t lie to you. 我没有撒谎
[32:37] You told me that Gilmore was nowhere to be found. 你跟我找不到吉尔摩
[32:39] We found him with your warrant, 我们通过你的监视许可找到了他
[32:41] so you knew where he was the whole time, right? 其实你一直都知道他在哪里 对吗
[32:43] Stokes, shut up. 闭嘴 丝多克斯
[32:44] Yeah, that’s right. 是 没错
[32:45] Gilmore was a material witness 吉尔摩是目前警局腐败案
[32:47] in an ongoing police corruption investigation. 调查中的重要证人
[32:50] Which, by the way, you completely screwed up 顺便说一句 就是你听信尼克这个莽货
[32:52] by going fool cowboy on some scheme 打算敲诈点毒品交易的钱来作赎金
[32:54] to extort drug money for ransom. 而搞砸的这个案子
[32:55] No, no, listen to me. 不 不 听我说
[32:56] We’re talking about my granddaughter. 我们说的可是我外孙女的案子
[32:58] What, you think I don’t understand that? 你以为我不知道吗
[32:59] No, I don’t. 我觉得你不知道
[33:00] You’re not behaving that way. 你根本不知道
[33:01] Hey, you know what? 你知道吗
[33:02] Look, when you processed your own house, 当你给自己的房子取证
[33:04] I didn’t say anything. 我什么也没说
[33:05] When you walked into McKeen’s cell by yourself, 当你擅自走进麦基恩的牢房
[33:06] I didn’t stop you. 我也没拦你
[33:07] You want to know why I didn’t tell you where Gilmore was? 想知道我为什么不告诉你吉尔摩在哪里吗
[33:09] Because I knew it would end up exactly like this. 因为我就知道会是这样的结果
[33:12] Look, don’t you get it? 你不明白吗
[33:13] McKeen knew he was going to get his money. 麦基恩知道他能拿到钱
[33:16] The only thing he couldn’t get was Gilmore. 他唯一得不到的是吉尔摩
[33:18] He needed you to find him. 他需要借你之手找到他
[33:21] So… 所以…
[33:24] D.B., go home. D.B. 回家吧
[33:28] Be with your family. 陪陪你的家人
[33:30] Get some CSIs here. 派现场调查员过来
[33:46] Barbara called you, huh? 芭芭拉给你打电话了
[33:48] Yeah, I can see why. 是啊 可以想像
[33:49] You’re lying in Katie’s bed in case files. 你躺在凯蒂的床上 埋在档案堆里
[33:52] She’s really worried about you. 她真的很担心你
[33:53] I can’t believe how wrong I’ve been. 真不敢相信我居然错得离谱
[33:56] I mean, this whole time, willing myself to believe 我是说 整个过程 我都愿意相信
[33:58] that she’s still alive 她还活着
[34:00] when the facts say so clearly that she is. 而事实也正是如此
[34:04] I’m, I’m not losing it. 我 我没疯
[34:05] Just… listen to this. 你… 听好了
[34:08] Yes, Katie should be dead, 是的 凯蒂应该死的
[34:10] but so should you. 还有你也是
[34:11] After proof of life, they didn’t need you, 向我证明你们还活着后 他们就不需要你们了
[34:14] but they kept you both alive. Why? 那为什么还让你们都活着
[34:16] In your case, ’cause Crenshaw is a scumbag and he wanted 对于你 是因为克伦肖是个人渣
[34:18] something more than just your life, 他还想耍耍流氓占你便宜
[34:19] but, but Katie– Kimball didn’t just see a hostage. 但在金博尔眼中 凯蒂不只是人质
[34:23] He saw a child. 同时还是个孩子
[34:24] I mean, look at this, the guy is divorced, right? 你看这个 他离过婚
[34:26] He’s got three kids. 还有三个孩子
[34:27] The youngest one is like this 7-and-a half-year-old little girl, 最小的女儿今年也就七岁半
[34:30] – same age as Katie. – Okay, so, going with that, -和凯蒂差不多大 -好 按照这个思路
[34:34] why would Kimball still be in town? 为什么金博尔还呆在城里呢
[34:36] Out of loyalty, right? 出于忠诚 是吧
[34:38] He wanted to do one last job for McKeen. 他想为麦基恩家族贡献最后一丝力量
[34:40] – Deliver the $2 million to the family. – Right. -把那两百万送到他家人手中 -没错
[34:43] But with the heat on, how does he do that? 但形势愈演愈烈 他要怎么做呢
[34:45] I don’t know, I don’t– that’s the part 这就是我想不通的地方
[34:46] I don’t know, but I don’t think 但我觉得
[34:48] he does either. 他也不知道该怎么办
[34:49] You know, maybe he’s, maybe he’s laying low 也许他想避避风头
[34:50] until he can figure out what to do, 想清楚该如何下手
[34:52] but I do know he’s out there and so’s Katie. 但我知道他一定和凯蒂在一起
[34:55] We have 40 square miles of desert and 可我们面对的是四十平方英里的荒漠
[34:57] all we have is cow hair and plaster. 手中的证据只有少许石灰和牛毛
[35:00] I know, I know. 我知道 我知道
[35:02] Oh, my God, I can’t believe it. 我的天啊 真是难以置信
[35:04] – I can’t believe it. – What? -不敢相信 -什么
[35:05] – What? – I didn’t even see that. -怎么了 -我竟然没有想到
[35:07] Damn it! 真该死
[35:08] D.B. D.B.!
[35:09] Look at that. See that? 你看 看到没
[35:11] It’s not, it’s not hair and plaster, 这不仅仅是牛毛和石灰
[35:13] it’s hair in plaster. 这是毛发嵌在石灰中
[35:15] Before World War II, 在二战之前
[35:16] they used to use animal hair in plaster 人们在石灰中拌入动物毛发
[35:18] as, as a binding agent or something. 用于加固房屋
[35:20] There can’t be that many houses out there 在那片荒漠上
[35:22] from that era still standing in the desert. 这样的老房子势必所剩无几
[35:24] You’re right, 确实如此
[35:25] I’ve got the county assessor records in front of me now. 我调查了该郡的审核记录
[35:26] Nine properties fit the description. 符合条件的房屋有九处
[35:28] Any of them have a connection to McKeen? 看看哪一户和麦基恩有所联系
[35:30] I’m going through the deeds– nothing so far. 正在着手排查 目前还没有消息
[35:32] I found a cartridge case 我在吉尔莫被杀地点
[35:34] on the rooftop across from where Gilmore was shot. 对面的楼顶上找到一枚弹壳
[35:36] It’s a 0.223. 出自点223雷明顿步枪
[35:38] Matches the bullet that killed him. 和他身上的子弹吻合
[35:39] Tell me you got a print. 告诉我你找到指纹了
[35:41] I did, and a hit– 是的 而且找到了匹配
[35:42] an ex-cop named Earl Whitson. 一个名叫厄尔・惠特森的退休警察
[35:45] He, uh, grew up with McKeen. 他和麦基恩是发小
[35:47] Actually, McKeen is the godfather to his daughter. 而且麦基恩是他女儿的教父
[35:50] I checked cell phone records. 我查了他的手机记录
[35:51] He was in the vicinity last night, 昨晚埃克利被射伤时
[35:53] when Ecklie was shot. 他就在附近
[35:54] That can’t be a coincidence. 这绝非巧合
[35:55] It’s not – because I have a Mary Whitson at 21525 当然不是 我查到玛丽・惠特森的住处了
[36:00] Sage Willow Road, off Highway 26. 26号高速出口 圣柳树街21525号
[36:02] Call Brass. 叫布拉斯支援
[36:17] We have a deal. 别忘了我们约好的
[36:19] Let’s go. 动手吧
[36:31] Earl Whitson. 厄尔・惠特森
[36:33] Yeah, retired cop. 是的 那个退休警察
[36:35] Dave Beck… Dennis Melky. 戴维・贝克 还有丹尼斯・梅基
[36:39] Both worked Vice with Kimball. 都曾和金博尔一起工作过
[36:40] Hmm, probably worked for McKeen, too. 没准也是麦基恩的手下
[36:43] Kimball is obviously tying up loose ends. 金博尔显然是想斩草除根
[36:45] It’s all clear. 检查完毕
[36:47] Didn’t find the girl. 没找到那个小女孩
[36:48] Suspect sighted– rear of the house. 发现嫌疑犯 就在屋子后方
[36:50] Vehicle on the move. 打算驾车逃跑
[36:56] Hold it right there. 不许动
[36:59] Drop the gun now. 放下枪
[37:01] Give it up, Paul. 别抵抗了 鲍尔
[37:03] Gave up everything a long time ago, 自从上了麦基恩这条贼船
[37:04] when I got in bed with McKeen. 我早把一切置之度外了
[37:07] Come on, there’s still time to make some of it right. 你不要一错再错了 还有将功补过的机会
[37:13] I’m a lot of things. 我知道很多
[37:16] But not a rat. 但我绝不会说出来的
[37:28] Where is she? 你把她藏哪了
[37:30] Should have let me die. 为什么不让我死
[37:33] Where’s the girl? 小姑娘在哪
[37:38] She’s here. 她就在屋里
[38:04] Oh, God. 我的天
[38:20] The man told me to hide. 那个叔叔叫我藏起来
[38:22] I cut my hand. 我割伤了手指
[39:17] It’s time to go home, boys. 该回家咯
[39:19] Actually, McKeen, 实际上 麦基恩
[39:22] your bus isn’t going back to Ely. 我们不送你去伊利监狱了
[39:25] See, I made a humanitarian phone call to the governor, 出于人道主义 我给上级打了个电话
[39:28] reminding him how hard it is for a cop to, 提及您作为一个警察
[39:31] to survive in general population. 在公共监狱里难以立足
[39:33] Where? 那要去哪
[39:34] Federal facility, Indiana, 印第安纳州联邦监狱
[39:38] and for your own safety 为了保障你的安全
[39:40] you will be in isolation for the rest of your life. 余生你将被单独关押
[39:46] Oh, yeah, and the, um, that $2 million dollar– 对了 还有那两百万美元
[39:49] that was donated to the crime lab 已经以你们家庭的名义
[39:52] in your family’s name. 捐给了罪案实验室
[39:55] You have a nice trip. 祝你一路顺风
[40:00] A promising development tonight 关于拉斯维加斯警局腐败案的调查
[40:02] in the corruption investigation of the LVPD. 出现了新的转机
[40:04] Detective Paul Kimball is cooperating 当局在鲍尔・金博尔警探的
[40:06] with the D.A.’s Office 配合之下
[40:08] and arrests were made today of more officers 逮捕了多名与前任治安官
[40:10] linked to the former Undersheriff Jeffrey McKeen. 乔佛里・麦基恩勾结一气的警官
[40:12] The commission report is due out– 该调查报告出自…
[40:15] Sounds like the LVPD is making a comeback. 看来维加斯警局重获新生了
[40:20] How about you, Nick? 那你呢 尼克
[40:23] What about me? 我能怎么样
[40:27] I don’t know; I haven’t talked to Russell yet. 我也不知道 还没跟罗素谈呢
[40:30] This isn’t about Russell. 这事跟罗素没关系
[40:32] Words have consequences, you know. 大丈夫言出必行
[40:35] I mean, if you say you quit, 如果你说了要走
[40:37] you need to mean it. 那就付诸行动
[40:39] You quit. 你不也想退出
[40:39] Well, yeah, but I didn’t say it out loud. 是啊 可我没公告天下
[40:41] I left a note at Reception for Grissom 我不过在前台留了个纸条给葛瑞森
[40:44] and I walked right on out of here. 然后就直接走了
[40:45] And you’re still here, so don’t preach to me about integrity. 那你不还在这儿呢 别五十步笑百步了
[40:47] – Okay? – Wait a minute. -得了吧 -等等
[40:48] I am not preaching to you about integrity. 我哪有五十步笑百步
[40:50] Kind of are a little bit, don’t you think? 难道没有吗
[40:51] I went away for a while and I got my head together. 我离开没一会就想通了
[40:54] You got a lot of nerve to talk to me about quitting, 跟我谈辞职你还真是有勇气
[40:56] you really do. 确实如此
[40:57] All right, all right, all right, all right. 好了 别吵了
[40:59] This is not how family treats each other. 家人之间不要这样吵吵嚷嚷
[41:03] Actually it is, 好吧也只有家人会这样吵架了
[41:04] but we are also a team, 不过我们还是一支团队啊
[41:07] and that means that we have to trust 这就意味着不管发生什么
[41:09] that we have each other’s back, no matter what. 我们都要信任彼此 相互扶持
[41:13] So are you in 你到底是留下
[41:16] or are you out? 还是离开
[41:29] You shouldn’t be looking at those. 你不该看这些的
[41:33] Why? 为什么
[41:34] This is our life, isn’t it? 这不就是我们的生活吗
[41:36] That’s not fair. 这对你不公平
[41:38] I can’t live like this anymore. 我受够这样的日子了
[41:42] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[41:44] Oh, Barbara, don’t do this, please. 芭芭拉 别这样
[41:48] I’m gonna head out. 我要走了
[41:51] D.B. D.B. D.B., D.B.–
[41:56] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[41:58] Yeah, yeah. 没事
[41:59] Sorry. 抱歉
[42:01] No, it’s all good. 一切都好
[42:07] Jules, are you gonna stay for dinner? 朱尔斯 你要留下来吃晚饭吗
[42:09] Oh, I’d love to. 当然愿意
[42:10] – Great. – Thank you. -太好了 -谢谢
[42:12] Honey, will you come help me in the kitchen? 亲爱的 来厨房给我搭把手好吗
[42:15] I can help. 我来帮你吧
[42:16] No, no, I got it. 不用 我来吧
[42:20] Hey, come here, come here. 过来我抱抱
犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第12季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第13季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme