Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第12季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第12季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Do not adjust your radios. 不用调频
[00:03] That roar you hear in the distance is real. 远处轰鸣声是真实的
[00:05] Because we’re broadcasting live from the middle of the merciless Mojave. 我们正在莫哈韦沙漠中央为您直播
[00:10] This,ladies and gentlemen, is the Desert Blast 200 Off-Road Championships. 女士们先生们 现在正在进行 沙漠疾风200越野锦标赛
[01:02] Boss,we got something gnarly out here. 头 这儿出了点问题
[01:09] I never heard of anything like this. 我从没听说过这种事
[01:11] Crashes,sure,but… this is downright Twilight Zone. 翻车正常 但… 这事像电影<阴阳魔界>的场景
[01:20] You’re not gonna see this,pal. 你们以后不会见到这场景的 伙计们
[01:23] You guys got here quick. 你们来得真快
[01:25] Might be a trophy in it for ya. 都能得奖了
[01:26] This is Bo Martin the race manager. 这位是Bo Martin 赛事管理者
[01:28] Gentlemen. 先生们
[01:29] Whose race managed to turn into a crime scene. 赛场成了犯罪现场
[01:32] We’re not playing Frogger out here,are we? 我们不是来玩青蛙过河的吧?
[01:34] No,no,the race has been stopped. 不会 比赛暂停了
[01:35] Jimmy Delton over there,he’s the one spotted the wreck. 那个叫Jimmy Delton 是他报告的这事
[01:39] Big ol’ blaze. 冲天大火
[01:41] Nasty. 一团糟
[01:45] So,uh… so why are we here,Lou? 那么… 叫我们来干嘛 Lou?
[01:48] Where’s the crime part? 哪儿和犯罪有关?
[01:50] Call it a mystery. Definitely suspicious. 称之为神秘事件吧 这事非常可疑
[01:52] When this truck started the race,there were two people in it. 比赛开始时车里有2个人
[01:56] Saw for myself. It was a driver and a co-driver. 我亲眼看到的车手和副驾驶
[01:59] The driver’s a Crispy Critter. 车手被烧焦了
[02:02] In his own personal hell-on-wheels. 死在了自己的地狱之轮上
[02:03] And the co-driver? 副驾驶呢?
[02:07] Dust in the wind. 消失了
[02:08] Okay. So,it’s not just a crash site. 看来不只是简单的翻车事故
[02:10] No. It’s an 80-mile-an-hour missing persons case. 不 是个时速120公里的失踪案
[02:13] Well… On your mark,get set,go. 好吧…各就各位 预备 跑 犯罪现场调查
[02:42] CSI Season 12Episode 21
[02:54] Live fast,die young. 活得快 死得早
[02:55] Not me. 我可不会
[02:57] The wife’s pushing for a minivan. 我妻子想要辆小货车
[02:59] Bugging me about safety ratings and… car seat compatibility. 一直唠叨着驾驶安全啊… 座椅是否合适
[03:03] So,do you have some news to share? 有什么新鲜事想分享吗?
[03:05] No,no,it’s still hypothetical. 不不 八字还没一撇
[03:06] But hypothetically…I don’t want my kid’s first impression of his dad to be some minivan- driving geek. 但是…我可不想我孩子认为他老爸 是个喜欢开小货车的怪胎
[03:12] What are you worried about? Your kid’s still gonna think you’re the coolest guy on the planet. 有什么好担心? 你孩子还是会认为 你是世上最酷的爸爸
[03:16] That is till Uncle Nicky comes over and picks him up in a GT500. 直到Nicky叔叔开着野马GT500来接他
[03:21] – Thanks,man. – You’re welcome. – 谢了 – 不客气
[03:22] Race Manager is getting the event records,the name of the driver and the co-driver. 管理人拿记录去了 上面有车手和副驾驶的名字
[03:25] The surrounding area’s already been canvassed,but there’s no sign of the co-driver. 周围地区已彻查过 没有副驾驶踪迹
[03:29] Maybe he bailed at some earlier point. 也许早在前面的路段他就跑了
[03:32] I’ve had dates end that way. 以前在那条路约会过
[03:33] Argue,pull over,slam the door,and sulk home to watch The Notebook. 吵架 停车 摔门 生气地跑回家看<恋恋笔记本>
[03:37] The Notebook? Really? <恋恋笔记本>? 真的? (描述一对情人抛夫弃子在一起的言情片)
[03:41] What’s that? 那是什么?
[03:48] Same logo as the driver. 和车手一样的标记
[03:50] Co-driver’s helmet. 副驾驶的头盔
[03:52] All right. Puts him at the scene of the wreck. 说明他在出事现场
[03:56] Truck comes flying over this jump… 车飞过斜坡…
[03:59] blows the landing, hits nose first… and rolls. 摔下来 撞上地面突出部分… 然后发生翻滚
[04:04] Maybe the fuel tank ruptured on impact. 或许在冲撞时油箱破了
[04:07] Spark. Boom. 火花 爆炸
[04:08] Well,there’s something over here. 这边有东西
[04:14] Fiberglass from the wreck. 出事车辆上的玻璃纤维
[04:18] It looks like somebody drove right over it. 看来有人从上面开了过去
[04:23] Wasn’t that guy,Jimmy Delton. He called it in. 肯定不是那个Jimmy Delton 是他报告的事故
[04:27] Besides,he’s not sporting tires with this pattern. 而且车的轮胎纹路和这个不符
[04:31] Good eyes,Brody. 好眼力 Brody
[04:34] So… somebody drives by flaming wreck with loss of life doesn’t stop? 所以说…有人看到车在燃烧 还死人 却不肯停下帮忙?
[04:39] Doesn’t even radio for help? 都不报告一下?
[04:41] That’s intense. 比赛很紧张
[04:42] I thought this was just a bunch of gearheads having fun not… Death Race 2012. 或许只是认为几个死宅烧车玩… 而不是死亡竞速2012
[04:47] Let’s circle out. Maybe we can reconstruct the crash. 我们再转转 或许能重建现场
[05:20] You found a piece of the fancy fuel tank,too? 你也找到了块油箱残片啊
[05:22] Yeah. Even better… I think this possibly caused the explosion. 更好的是… 我认为这是造成爆炸的原因
[05:26] A suspension link arrow to the heart of it. 可疑的断杆插进了油箱
[05:29] Reckless speeds over brutal terrain. 高速行驶加烂路
[05:30] There’s no surprise that something gives. 出什么事也不奇怪了
[05:36] Ka-boom.
[05:41] I got the records here. 拿到记录了
[05:44] Truck was entered by a team name of “A Pharaoh’s Motorists.” 车属于一支叫”法老的司机”的队伍
[05:48] Driver,co-driver,Tim,Paul White. Team captain,Doug White. 车手Tim 副驾驶Paul White 队长Doug White
[05:52] So are these guys brothers,or what? 他们是兄弟吗?
[05:54] I guess. I don’t know. I asked around,nobody knew em’. 也许吧 不知道 我问了下 都不认识他们
[05:57] Team Captain’s not answering his cell,so… 队长也不接电话…
[05:59] Anybody check their pit? 查过修理站了吗?
[06:00] No. Bit of a drive,but I could lead you there. 没有 要开一段车 但我可以带你们去
[06:05] Yeah,let’s do it. 好 走吧
[06:11] Slow down in the pit. 修理站里开慢点
[06:14] Okay… they are right over… 嗯…他们就在…
[06:19] – Now this is bizarre. – What is? – 奇了怪了 – 怎么?
[06:21] These Pharaoh’s Motorists,they just picked up and left. 法老司机队的收拾东西走人了
[06:25] Looks like in a hurry,too. 像是匆忙收拾的
[06:26] So the driver’s dead,the co-driver,the team captain,and the trailer are now all missing? 车手死了 副驾驶失踪 队长连同拖车一起消失?
[06:31] That’s what it looks like. 看起来像是
[06:34] Doesn’t get much stranger than that. 真没比这更怪的了
[06:41] Lose your truck,your life,shotgun-riding buddy runs off– sounds like a country song. 没了车 没了命 副驾驶还跑了– 像首乡村歌曲
[06:46] Yeah,and our man in black also has a secret. 而且这位黑衣老兄还有个秘密
[06:49] Vartann ran the names and license numbers of this guy and his teammates…they’re phony. Vartann查了他们的名字和驾照… 他们乱写的
[06:55] Aliases? Weird. 化名? 真奇怪
[06:58] Hey,take a look at this. 看看这个
[06:59] Is that blood? 是血吗?
[07:01] No. I think that’s ink. 不 像是墨水
[07:03] Yeah,it’s still tacky. 还黏黏的
[07:04] Looks like a silk screen design that melted from the truck fire, 像是丝印图案在高温下熔化了
[07:09] then transferred to the inside of the fire suit. 接着浸到防火衣里面
[07:11] Like a t-shirt iron-on. 像是T恤的印花
[07:14] You know,it looks like it could be a logo that’s been flipped and smeared. 应该是图标 但已晕散了
[07:17] Yeah,could help us get an I.D. 也许能帮我们查到死者身份
[07:20] Let’s iron out the iron-on. 我们把印花印出来吧
[07:24] Our mystery race team didn’t leave us much to go on here. 神秘车队还真没留下什么东西
[07:27] Sorry,boys. 抱歉了
[07:35] Bo,you kidding me with this? 你这是在搞笑吗?
[07:37] Some rookie bends his fender and the whole race is postponed? 有新手撞烂了挡泥板所以比赛暂停?
[07:39] It was a little bit more than a bent fender,ma’am. 事情比挡泥板要严重些 女士
[07:41] I was winning the damn thing. I hit the 50-mile mark in record time. 我可是赢了 以创纪录的时间冲过50迈的标记
[07:44] Well,maybe you can help us out then,Ms.– 或许你可以帮我们 女士–
[07:47] Uh,Kathy Veck.She’s the CEO of Veck Oil. Kathy Veck 她是Veck石油公司的CEO
[07:49] She’s one of our premier racers and a very generous sponsor. 她是成绩最好的车手之一 也是位慷慨的赞助商
[07:53] Hitch a “former” on the last one,Bo. I didn’t fly from Houston to have my truck in park. 后面那个加上”前”字 我从休斯顿飞来可不是为了停车
[07:56] Ms. Veck,the accident that we’re investigating happened at around the 47-mile marker. Veck女士 我们正在调查 47迈标记附近的事故
[08:01] You didn’t happen to see anything,did you? 你不会刚好看到了什么吧?
[08:03] I-It would’ve been a fly in my rearview at the pace I was hauling. 以我开的速度 从后视镜看起来多半像是苍蝇
[08:05] Well,maybe your co-pilot saw something? 你的副驾驶有看到吗?
[08:08] It’s not a plane,okay? And I drive alone. 那不是飞机好吧? 只有我一个人开
[08:10] Now if you’ll excuse me,I’d like to get back to reaming this sorry son of a bitch. Let’s go. 可以的话我现在想回去弄死这家伙 我们走
[08:14] Been a pleasure. 很高兴和你交谈
[08:18] In life,he may have been a weekend road warrior,but in cause of death he joins some of racing’s greats. 活着时他或许只开了1周赛车 但死因上跟伟大的车手无异
[08:25] Blood and cerebrospinal fluid excreted from his ear suggest C.O.D. was a basal skull fracture. 耳道里有血和脑脊液 说明颅底骨折
[08:31] Same way Earnhardt and other champions met their finish line. 跟Earnhardt和其他冠军一样 Dale Earnhardt:传奇车手 2001年死于 Daytona 500英里大赛最后一圈
[08:34] When a driver’s body is strapped in,but his head is free… 车手身体被固定 但头部还能自由活动…
[08:39] the crash transfers the vehicle’s momentum to the head,driving it forward. 冲撞力从车身传到头部 惯性向前
[08:43] The neck strains to hold the head back. 脖子却拉扯着向后
[08:45] Tension Fractures the base of the skull, 拉力导致了颅底骨折
[08:49] severing blood vessels near the spinal chord,resulting in massive hemorrhaging. 造成脊柱附近动脉横断大出血
[08:54] So he was dead before the fire got to him. 这么说他在失火前就死了
[08:56] Yeah,but perhaps his fate was fated by biology. 但他的命运也许是生物学造成的
[09:01] What do you mean,Doc? 什么意思?
[09:02] The odd growths on his eyelids in his brain,they present like Urbach-Wiethe disease. 他眼皮和大脑上长的东西 像是皮肤粘膜类脂沉积症
[09:11] A rare genetic disorder that causes waxy obstructions to grow throughout the body. 罕见的遗传病 导致身体蜡样病变
[09:16] That sounds horrifying. 好恐怖
[09:18] Not to him. 他还没到那种程度
[09:20] In our young man’s case,the growths surround the amygdala. 本案中 他的杏仁核附近有沉积
[09:24] The region of the brain controlling memory and emotional response. 是控制记忆和情绪的区域
[09:27] I read a study where obstructions of the amygdala resulted in a patient being absolutely fearless. 我读过一篇论文 说杏仁体损伤的病人 毫无畏惧的感情
[09:35] Not a bad trade for a guy with a need for speed. 对车手来说不见得是坏事
[09:38] Except when it gets you killed. 除非把你害死了
[09:41] Okay,so I’ll do it at your place tonight. 今晚在你家吧
[09:44] And,um,I’ll call you if I’m gonna be late. 如果我晚来 我会打电话的
[09:47] Oh,there is no way that I would ever let you go to sleep. 我才不会让你睡
[09:53] Oh,my goodness. 我的天
[09:54] Can I call you back? 一会儿再打给你行不?
[09:57] Oh,I’m so sorry. That is really embarrassing. 抱歉 太丢脸了
[09:59] Don’t be embarrassed. I’m just glad someone around here is having a personal life. 没事 我很高兴这儿有人有私人生活
[10:03] Really? Aren’t you going out with Greg? 是吗? 你不是在跟Greg约会吗?
[10:07] Oh,no. 没有
[10:08] Nick?
[10:09] No. 不是
[10:11] You’re with Hodges. 那就是Hodges
[10:12] No. 才没有
[10:16] So that phone call was… Detective Moreno? 那通电话…是Moreno警探?
[10:20] Oh,that is a definite yes. 那是肯定的
[10:25] All right then. Well,since we’re on the subject of men,what do you say we try and identify Racer X? 既然说到男人 我们不妨试试 找出车手X的真名?
[10:35] So we start by cleaning up the smeared logo. 那就从清理图标开始吧
[10:40] Then apply edge detection. 然后边缘加强 检测
[10:47] It’s military. 军队的图样
[10:48] Okay,let’s see if he’s in that battalion. 看他是不是军人
[10:58] Top row,second from the right. 第一行 右数第二个
[11:00] Looks like our vic. 看起来像是死者
[11:01] The dead driver’s name is Jack Breslin. 车手名字是Jack Breslin
[11:04] 25,from Mesquite. Served in Iraq. 25岁 从梅斯基特来 在伊拉克服役过
[11:06] Two tours. Bronze Star. 2轮服役期 青铜勋章
[11:09] He’s a regular war hero. 通常意义上的战争英雄
[11:11] Yeah,we’re trying to locate his next of kin. 还在找他的亲人
[11:13] But we did locate his apartment. 但已经找到了地址
[11:14] – Find anything? – Uh,not in the apartment. – 发现了什么? – 公寓里没什么发现
[11:17] But we were able to find a very interesting voice mail. 但有条很有趣的电话留言
[11:20] Jack,listen,they’re onto us. Jack 听着 他们冲着我们来了
[11:22] We’re not going to be able to pull this off. 我们赢不了的
[11:24] Walk away. Don’t get into that truck. 放弃吧 不要上车
[11:27] Sorry,man. 对不起
[11:28] Ran a trace. Call came from a disposable phone. 追踪过了 电话来自一次性手机
[11:32] According to the phone company’s server,this was the last message left on Breslin’s voice mail. 根据运营商记录 这是Breslin的最后一通留言
[11:36] I’m betting he never got it. 他肯定没能听到
[11:45] What are you doing,homework? 你在做什么 作业吗?
[11:48] You know I’ve been studying for my criminalistics certification. 你知道我在学刑事鉴定吧
[11:52] I never really liked math in school,but you throw in a little ballistics,some TNT,bit of blood– it’s pretty cool. 念书时我从没喜欢过数学 但加上弹道学 炸药和血之后就有趣了
[11:57] Cool. 不错
[11:59] But shouldn’t you be doing that on your own time? 但你该在业余时间做吧?
[12:01] I’m actually working the case. 我是在忙案子呢
[12:05] And I think that we’re looking at it all wrong. 而且我认为我们都错了
[12:07] Cite your source. 证明一下呢
[12:09] The debris field. 残骸分布区域
[12:11] It’s way too big for an accidental explosion,like you theorized. 对于像你猜的事故性爆炸来说太广了
[12:15] No offense. 毫无冒犯之意
[12:16] None taken… if you’re right. 没关系…如果你说得对
[12:19] Well,based on the size and direction of impact to the fuel tank,we’re looking at a seriously big bang. 根据油箱大小和受冲击方向看 这该是场大爆炸
[12:27] First calculation. 最初的答案
[12:28] I estimated that at least 25 hundred mega joules of energy were released by that blast. 我估计爆炸至少释放了 2500兆焦耳的能量
[12:34] That is a lot more than just fuel igniting. Sounds like an explosive. 比油箱炸裂大多了 应该是爆炸
[12:38] Which would explain the indentation to the bottom of the fuel tank. 可以解释为何油箱底部凹了进去
[12:45] The explosion goes out in all directions. 爆炸向各方冲击
[12:47] Upward causing the tank to indent,and downward sending the initiator 向上冲击了油箱底部 向下冲击点火装置
[12:51] and switch into the ground at the point of detonation. 并将之炸进了起爆点附近的地里
[12:54] Now,the crime scene sketches show the distribution of debris extending out about 200 feet in a roughly conical pattern. 现场草图显示残骸分布大概呈圆锥形
[13:03] So the truck– it’s moving at 80 miles per hour. 那么车 ―时速130公里
[13:06] That’s about 117 feet per second. 每秒35.7米
[13:13] Don’t patronize me,mathlete. 别那么看我 奥数选手
[13:15] The truck’s momentum would have given all of this debris an extra hundred or so feet of flight,putting the actual point of detonation… 车的动量让残骸都飞出三十多米 所以倒推起爆点…
[13:24] A hundred feet back. 三十多米之前
[13:25] Here. 这儿
[13:26] Explains why we didn’t find an initiator or a switch at the scene. 解释了我们为何没能找到点火装置
[13:29] They were buried back there. 是被埋在了更往前的地方
[13:31] Want to test your big bang theory? 想测试下大爆炸论的真实性吗?
[14:12] Nitroglycerine residue. 有硝化甘油残留
[14:14] Dynamite. Plus all that gas. 炸药 再加上汽油
[14:16] That’s one hell of a bomb. 这是个大炸弹
[14:18] Good call. 干得好
[14:19] Thank Russell. He’s the one who pushed me to get my IAI certification. 要谢谢Russell 是他帮我得到了 国际鉴定协会资格证
[14:23] So,we’re looking for a bomb,but why? 那我们该找炸弹了 但为什么呢?
[14:26] It’s not like the Desert Blast 200 is the Indy 500. 沙漠疾风200又不像印地赛车500
[14:30] A bunch of weekend warriors out in the desert. I just don’t see them killing each other. 只不过是群在沙漠中竞技的车手 没觉得他们会互相残杀
[14:34] Maybe it’s not about the race itself,but who’s in the race. 或许跟比赛本身没关系 是车手的问题
[14:38] We need to find those bomb components. 必须要找到炸弹碎片
[14:40] I’ll grab Morgan. Go back to the crash site and start digging. 我带Morgan一起回现场找找
[14:48] I feel like my grandfather. 穿上背带裤 再来个鸡蛋沙拉三明治
[14:51] All I need are a pair of suspenders and an egg salad sandwich. 我就活脱成我爷爷了
[14:54] Only we’re not looking for watches and gold doubloons. 只不过这不是挖金银珠宝
[14:57] I know. We’re looking for a detonator. 知道 找的是引爆器
[15:09] Beer can pop-top. 啤酒拉环
[15:10] Keep digging. See if you can find the rest of it. 继续挖 看看啤酒还在不
[15:12] I could use a beer right now. 我正口渴呢
[15:13] I’ll buy you a beer when we’re done. How about that? 这边完事了 我请你喝一罐如何?
[15:15] Unless you and Hodges and Mrs.Hodges have plans. 要是你跟Hodges母子有约就算了
[15:18] Try my dad and Mrs.Hodges. 我爹跟他老妈有约还差不多
[15:33] Ha-ho,look at this. 哈哈 瞅瞅
[15:36] Different kind of pop-top. 这也是个易拉罐
[15:39] Detonator. 引爆器
[15:40] It’s an RF receiver. 这是个射频接收器
[15:42] Says that this bomb was detonated remotely. 说明炸弹是遥控引爆的
[15:45] You know,whoever built this thing had some expertise. 捣鼓出这玩意的家伙有两把刷子
[15:48] And it means they could have set it off from a distance. 就是说 他们可以远距离引爆
[15:54] What you got there? 又找到什么了?
[15:56] Metal frag. 金属碎片
[15:59] Has some kind of serial number. 有串类似序列号的数字
[16:01] No. Looks more like a VIN number. 更像是车辆识别代号
[16:04] Judging from the size,I don’t think it’s part of the bomb. 从碎片大小判断 这东西应该不是炸弹残骸
[16:08] Well,maybe from the truck. 没准是大卡上的
[16:10] Oh,I found so many cannibalized parts on that rig. 我从那堆里刨出那么多部件碎片
[16:14] I ran all the numbers,didn’t get any leads. 把序号查了个遍 一点线索没有
[16:17] Well,maybe this is the lucky number. 没准这条能走运
[16:19] – I hope you’re right. – Have a little faith. – 借你吉言 – 别悲观嘛
[16:22] And you still owe me a beer. 你还欠我罐啤酒呢
[16:28] Mr. Weber, this is your truck,right? Weber先生 这是你的卡车吧?
[16:32] Yeah. What’s this about? 是 怎么了?
[16:35] We found a fragment of an oil pan out in the desert. It was part of a racing truck. 我们在荒漠里找到一块油盘残骸 它出自一辆参赛卡车
[16:39] But based on the VIN number,we believe that that pan started its life under your vehicle. 但根据其识别码 它来自你的货车
[16:45] Racing truck? You got to be kidding me. 比赛的卡车? 开什么玩笑
[16:47] No. Any idea how that might have happened? 不开玩笑 你知道怎么回事吗?
[16:53] You’re not gonna believe this. 说了你也不信
[16:55] Try me. 你试试看
[16:57] A month back,I was at Desert Palm Hospital. 1个月前 我在沙漠棕榈医院
[17:00] My wife… 我妻子
[17:01] Well… she passed. Cancer. 哎…去世了 癌症
[17:05] I’m so sorry. 我很遗憾
[17:07] Left me with a broken heart,and a hell of a bill. 我伤心欲绝 她撒手留下一堆账单
[17:11] I’ve been trying to work something out with the hospital. 我试着同医院交涉
[17:13] Anyway,I came out and found my truck leaking oil,bad enough I couldn’t drive it. 总之 我一出门 发现卡车漏油 已没法开了
[17:18] I knew I couldn’t afford to fix it. That’s when these fellows came up. 我知道没钱修 这时候他们出现了
[17:22] Who? 谁?
[17:23] I’d never seen ’em before. 之前没见过
[17:25] They checked under the hood. 他们检查了一下引擎
[17:28] Bad fuel pump and a leaking oil pan,they said. 说油泵坏了 油盘也漏了
[17:33] They went and bought me a new one. 他们居然去买了台新的给我
[17:36] – Just like that? – It’s crazy,I know. – 就这么简单? – 我知道难以置信
[17:39] Just like those Good Samaritans who pay off people’s layaways at Christmas. 仿佛那些好心人 圣诞节前帮人们还帐
[17:43] By chance… is this one of the Samaritans? 这个是不是其中之一呢?
[17:48] Yeah. Uh,there was another guy with him. Um,wore glasses. 对 还有个小伙跟他一起 带眼镜
[17:53] While the fellow with the glasses was working on the engine,this… 眼镜小哥捣鼓引擎那会
[17:56] this guy said something kind of weird. 这小伙说了句怪话
[17:59] A lot of bad in this world. But we’re trying to make something good. 这世上恶事太多 我们想尽力为善
[18:03] And sir,we’re gonna make you part of something really special. 先生 有我们在 这大善里面也有你一份了
[18:09] These guys have a name? 他们说名字了吗?
[18:11] No,they never said. 始终没提
[18:15] Times have been kind of tough lately. 最近世道不好
[18:19] What they did was the first true kindness to come my way in a while. 这么久来 这是我第一次遇到真正的善意
[18:25] These boys didn’t do any harm,did they? 这些孩子没干什么坏事吧?
[18:27] Oh,I-I don’t think so,but I’m afraid that harm may have found them. 我想没有 可是坏事可能找上门了
[18:33] Oh,hey,I have something for you. 有东西给你看
[18:37] – What is that? – What is… what is what? – 那是个啥? – 啥是个啥?
[18:39] That… scent. 那身…味儿
[18:43] It’s my new musk. Rosa Misteriosa. 我的新香型 神秘蔷薇
[18:46] Right. Your Italian kick. 好吧 你的意大利鸟语挺给劲
[18:49] It’s like a boot to the nose. 闻着跟臭皮鞋似的
[18:50] – Too much? – Yeah. – 抹多了? – 啊对
[18:52] There are some women who like it. 有些女人可喜欢呢
[18:54] Are we talking about your mother? 又是说你娘?
[18:56] We are talking about none of your business. 是说让你靠边站去
[18:57] So,I was able to track down the RF receiver that you and Greg found at the crash site. 我查了一下你跟Greg在现场 找到的频射接收器
[19:01] It’s a fairly common component in do-it-yourself household devices,like doorbells or garage door openers. 属于常见自制家用配件 比如门铃 车库开门装置
[19:06] – Too common to trace. – Yes. – 太多人用了 不好查 – 没错
[19:08] However,the tire treads from the vehicle that drove over the debris at the crash site,those treads were unique. 不过 现场碾过残骸的轮胎印 却是十分特别
[19:13] It’s a Minooka Tires model that hasn’t yet been commercially released. 是Minooka轮胎 这样式还没正式上市
[19:16] Only demo’d to a few select racing teams. 只给几支赛车队做过展示
[19:19] Look at the name at the bottom of the list. 瞅瞅单子底下的名字
[19:22] “Veck Oil Race Team,” as in Kathy Veck. “Veck 石油赛队” Kathy Veck那个
[19:24] Russell told me about her. Russell跟我提过
[19:28] Hope he’s got his seatbelt fastened. 希望他小心脏够坚强
[19:30] Ms. Veck,you said that you were ahead of the Pharaoh’s Motorists truck when it crashed,is that right? Veck小姐 “法老的司机”出事时 你说你领先于他们?
[19:38] Yes,that is right. 没错
[19:39] Are you sure about that? 你确定?
[19:41] Because the evidence says that you were behind it,and that you didn’t even stop to lend them a hand. 证据反映的结论却完全相反 你甚至都没停下帮把手
[19:48] You just drove right on by. 头也不回就开过去了
[19:49] Well,maybe I was mistaken in my first recollection. 可能以前记错了吧
[19:53] Well,why don’t you tell me what did happen,then? 那就再说说吧?
[19:56] Okay,look,uh… 好吧 呃
[19:58] I barely saw the fire through the dust and the heat of the race, 比赛时天热灰大 着火都不怎么看得清
[20:03] and I figured, whoever they were, they would be all right. 我心想 管他是谁 应该没什么大事
[20:09] And what the heck. You’d be in first place,right? 管它呢 拿第一就行 是吧?
[20:12] Racing is a dangerous sport,Mr.Russell,okay? Accidents happen. Russell先生 赛车是个危险行当 经常出事故
[20:16] Are you accusing me of something? 你是想指控我犯罪?
[20:18] You lied about where you were and what you saw. 你连之前处所和所见所闻都撒谎
[20:20] It makes me wonder what else you might have lied about. 我怎知你还会有什么瞎话等着我
[20:23] – Like eliminating the competition maybe? – Competition? – 比如除掉竞争对手? – 竞争对手?
[20:27] You’re talking about a rookie race team no one’s ever heard of,driving a junkyard mess of spare parts. 他们是个无名菜鸟车队 捡了几块废铜烂铁拼了辆破车
[20:32] I thought you were just accusing me of bad sportsmanship. You’re talking about,what,sabotage now? 我以为你之前说我缺乏职业精神 怎么 这就改蓄意破坏了?
[20:36] No,actually,much more than that. 不 比那严重
[20:38] I’m talking about placing a bomb in a racing truck,and then,detonating it remotely. 是给赛车安置炸弹 并且遥控引爆
[20:47] Look,I don’t know who those Pharaoh boys were,okay? 我不认识这帮小子 好吧?
[20:51] But if anyone had a target on their back in that race,it was me. 可要说谁在比赛上最招人恨 那肯定是我
[20:55] And why do you think that? 此话怎讲?
[20:56] I run a petroleum company,okay? I’ve got lots of enemies. 我是开石油公司的 树敌无数
[20:59] Earth-liberators,big-oil haters. People who hate paying at the pump,you name it. 搞地球解放的 仇恨石油财团的 凡痛恨油价的 随便你数吧
[21:04] Well,I’m in law enforcement. A lot of people hate me,too. 我是搞执法的 也很招人恨
[21:09] Do they send you a hundred of these a day? 你也每天收到几百封这样的东西?
[21:16] I decided a long time ago not to give them the satisfaction of running and hiding. 我早就决定了 不躲也不跑 绝不让他们得逞
[21:21] Screw ’em. 都给我去死
[21:23] “You Veck Oil bitch. “ “Veck石油的贱人”
[21:24] One thing certain is death and taxes,”but since you don’t pay taxes,the only thing certain for you is death.” “只有死亡 缴税不可避免 既然你不交税 那就等着去死”
[21:30] “You destroyed my life,and now I’m going “to soak you in your own oil…and light a match.” “你毁了我的生活 我要把你 扔进你家的油里 活活烧死”
[21:35] Kind of reminds me of the e-mails I used to get from my third wife. 让我想起第三任老婆发的邮件
[21:38] I mean,come on,it’s horrible,but is it credible? 是挺吓人的 不过真可信吗?
[21:40] Well,it’s credible enough to look into,don’t you think? 至少是应该查查了 对吧?
[21:43] I mean,you got three guys who show up out of nowhere,using aliases,calling themselves some vaguely Middle Eastern name. 天上掉下3个活雷锋 还不说真名 假名取得跟中东近亲似的
[21:50] And they got a bomb strapped to their truck. 卡车上居然还有个炸弹
[21:53] Wait a minute– you think these guys are terrorists? 打住 你觉得他们是恐怖分子?
[21:55] Well,domestic,maybe. 也许是国内的
[21:57] I mean,it fits the message they sent to the driver. 这也符合他们给司机留的短信警告
[22:00] “Walk away. We’re not going to be able to pull this off.” “放弃吧 我们赢不了的”
[22:03] Sounds to me like someone’s trying to abort the mission,doesn’t it? 听着像是有人打退堂鼓了
[22:07] We get anything else off that voice-mail? 除了语音信箱 还有别的吗?
[22:09] Henry’s working on it. Henry正在查
[22:10] Jack,listen,they’re onto us. Jack 听着 他们冲着我们来了
[22:13] We’re not going to be able to pull this off. Walk awa– 我们赢不了的 放弃吧–
[22:17] Jack,listen,they’re onto us. Jack 听着 他们冲着我们来了
[22:19] Jack,listen… Jack 听着…
[22:30] I dug out the background audio in the voice mail; 我把语音留言的背景音提取出来
[22:33] I thought it might help us pin down a location of the anonymous caller. 也许能找到留言人的所在地
[22:35] Athrok,we’re running out of time! To the fire service cave! Now! Athrok 没时间了!快去侍火洞! 马上!
[22:40] Athrok the Conqueror, that dragon movie. <征服者Athrok> 那个关于龙的电影
[22:43] You know it’s not in theaters anymore,and I’m pretty sure it didn’t come out on DVD because I wanted to see that. 影院已下线了 而且肯定没出DVD 我等得眼睛都绿了
[22:48] Wait,you-you like fantasy movies? 等等 你喜欢奇幻片?
[22:50] Yeah. I saw Lord of the Rings, like,40 times. 当然了 <魔戒>看了不下40遍
[22:54] That’s awesome. 了不起
[22:55] Okay,now,I called around and Athrok is currently is on just one video-on-demand service being used by ten Vegas hotels. 我问了下 目前只在维加斯 10家酒店的点播节目播放
[23:02] Voicemail came in at 8:17 p.m.. 留言是晚上8:17进来的
[23:04] Yeah,only one hotel had a customer rent the film at that time. 那会只有1位住店客人点播
[23:07] Bridgemoor Hotel,Room 20. Bridgemoor酒店 20号房间
[23:09] So the room is registered under the same fake name as the captain of the Pharaoh’s Motorists team,Doug White. 房间记在Doug White名下 就是”法老司机”队长的假名
[23:14] He paid in cash,and this is it. 付现金 就是这儿了
[23:18] LVPD! Open up! 维加斯警察! 开门!
[23:31] Bathroom’s clear. 卫生间没人
[23:32] Yeah,it’s clear out here. 这里也是
[23:35] Ah,pictures of Kathy Veck. Maybe some other targets,too. Kathy Veck的照片 也许有其它目标呢
[23:42] We got a Malcolm Platt. 找到个Malcolm Platt
[23:45] “Clive Morris.” Our other two White brothers. “Clive Morris” 另外2个White同党
[23:48] Look at this. 瞅瞅这个
[23:51] U.S. Army Field Manual,Anarchist Cookbook,>Guide to U.S. Government acilities. 美军实战手册 无政府必备 巧取美政府设备
[23:57] Guess these guys are serious. 看来他们是玩真的
[24:01] – I thought you said it was clear. – It was. – 你不是说没人吗 – 刚才是没人
[24:07] Well,this is a new one. 又来个新的
[24:09] Usually we gotta stop them from going out the window. 一般是跳窗得拦着
[24:11] Get up. 起来
[24:14] Keep your hands where I can see them. Right here. 举起手来 放那儿
[24:17] Let’s see which White brother we got. 看看这又是哪个White兄弟
[24:20] “Clive Morris.”
[24:21] My name doesn’t matter. 名字不重要
[24:24] There are more just like me. 我不是一个人在战斗
[24:28] You’ll never stop us all. 你们无法除掉我们所有人
[24:46] Looks like Kathy Veck isn’t the only one you have issues with,Clive. 就好像跟你结梁子的 不止Kathy Veck一个 对吧
[24:50] You have no right to these documents. 你们无权打开这些文件
[24:52] Clive,we know where Jack is. Clive 我们找到Jack了
[24:55] Wh-wh-where’s Malcolm? Malcolm在哪儿?
[24:59] Clive? You said there were others out there like you. Clive? 你说还有其他人
[25:02] Where’s Malcolm? Malcolm在哪儿?
[25:04] What are you all planning? Another attack? 你们在计划什么? 另一次袭击?
[25:07] Whatever the battle calls for. 只要是斗争需要
[25:09] Well,I’m sorry. What battle is that again? 什么斗争来着?
[25:13] I stand in solidarity with all people targeted by government control and economic violence. 我跟受政府控制与经济伤害的人 站在一起
[25:19] What about Jack Preston? Jack Preston呢?
[25:21] Did he stand with you before he blew himself up? 他自爆以前也是跟你一起?
[25:26] I know you have cameras taping this. 我知道你们在录像
[25:29] They’re for your protection,Clive,and ours. 那是为了保护你 Clive 还有我们
[25:36] I like your glasses. 我喜欢你的眼镜
[25:38] Thank you. 谢谢
[25:40] Yeah,my,uh,my wife helped me pick these out. 老婆帮忙选的
[25:46] Do you wear glasses,Clive? 你戴眼镜吗 Clive?
[25:50] Don’t need them. 不需要
[25:51] Glad we got that straight. 多谢坦诚
[25:52] Look,I get it. Veck Oil are Earth vampires,and your mission… 我明白 “Veck石油”是现世的吸血鬼 你的任务…
[25:57] Oh,so you know what’s going on inside my mind now,do you? 你成了我肚子里的蛔虫啦?
[26:00] I know what you’re doing. 我知道你们那点伎俩
[26:04] I know who you are,and I’m done talking. 我知道你是谁 我无话可说了
[26:09] I can’t tell you what’s going on inside Clive Morris’s mind, 我不知Clive Morris在想什么
[26:12] but I can tell you what’s going on inside his laptop. 但我知道他手提电脑里有什么
[26:14] I pulled some of these images from his hard drive,the rest are from the motel room. 我从硬盘里调出几张图片 剩下是汽车旅馆的图像
[26:18] Pictures of the municipal court,Federal Building,City Hall… 市政大厅 联邦大厦 大会堂…
[26:22] Kathy Veck.
[26:23] These guys entered the race anonymous looking for an opportunity to blow her up. 这帮人匿名参加比赛 就为找个机会把她炸飞
[26:28] Yeah,well,good plan,bad execution. 想法不错 操作不当
[26:30] Driver’s dead,co-driver’s missing. You think it was Clive? 司机死了 副驾失踪 你觉得是Clive?
[26:33] No,it can’t be Clive. 不可能是他
[26:34] He has no injuries,and he tested negative for any bomb residue. 他身上没伤 也未测出爆炸物残留
[26:38] So the co-driver’s still out there,hopefully not shifting their focus from a rich CEO to other targets. 副驾还没找到 希望别又把目标 转到其它富豪CEO身上
[26:44] Big,bad government. 大政府 坏政府
[26:45] You know,I’m not buying any of this. 我还是不信这些
[26:47] Really? You’re the one who brought up this whole domestic terrorist theory. 是吗? 国内恐怖这一套还是你说的
[26:51] I know,but we-we processed that entire motel room. 可整个汽车旅馆被我们查个底朝天
[26:54] We didn’t find any trace of nitrates,we didn’t find any bomb-making material. 一点硝酸盐痕迹都没有 找不到炸弹制作材料
[26:58] Well,maybe their bomb factory was someplace else. 也许炸弹厂在别处
[27:00] You know,I’m beginning to think their heads are someplace else. 我开始觉得 也许头领在别处
[27:03] Clive Morris asked me about my-my glasses. Clive Morris 问我眼镜的事
[27:06] So? 所以呢?
[27:07] It was the way he asked me. You know,it was like… 他问的方式 就好像…
[27:10] A-Anyway,I’ve known a few revolutionaries in my time,true believers,all anger,no fear. 这辈子我见过几个闹革命的虔诚信徒 满腔愤恨 无所畏惧
[27:17] With Clive Morris,it was just about the opposite. Clive Morris却截然相反
[27:20] Because he’s paranoid. 他是个偏执狂
[27:22] I ran him through missing persons. 我查了下失踪人口
[27:24] Turns out he wandered off from Desert Palm where he was being treated for paranoid personality disorder, 他患偏执人格障碍 一直接受治疗 结果从沙漠棕榈医院走失了
[27:28] and he wasn’t alone. 他还不是一个人
[27:30] Malcolm Platt is also AWOL from the psych ward,and Jack Breslin was an out-patient. Malcolm Platt也是精神病院走失病人 Jack Breslin在那里看门诊
[27:38] They called themselves “The Three Musketeers.” 他们自封”三个火枪手”
[27:40] They met here in group therapy,as part of our treatment program. 他们在此碰面做集体治疗 这是治疗的一部分
[27:44] What can you tell me about them? 你都了解哪些情况?
[27:46] Jack Breslin was a decorated war hero. Jack Breslin是个战争英雄 受过勋
[27:48] The very thing that made him a great soldier is what made his reentry into civilian life so difficult. 让他成为勇士的因素也是 让他回复平民生活如此困难的原因
[27:53] Urbach-Wiethe syndrome,predisposition toward reckless behavior. 皮肤粘膜类脂沉积 容易鲁蒙行事
[27:56] Yes. 是的
[27:57] Clive Morris was the exact opposite,consumed by fear,paranoia. Clive Morris是另一个极端 被恐惧吞噬 妄想狂
[28:02] The courts referred him to me five months ago. 5个月前 法庭给我提过他
[28:04] Police say he’s led them on a number of high-speed car chases? 警方说他率领他们进行了 多次高速汽车追逐?
[28:07] Clive believed he was being followed by the CIA,the FBI,the usual paranoid fantasies. Clive相信自己被CIA FBI盯梢 都是妄想狂通常幻想的事
[28:12] What about,uh,Malcolm Platt? What’s his diagnosis? Malcolm Platt怎么回事? 他的诊断结果是什么?
[28:16] Malcolm is schizophrenic. Suffers delusions of grandeur. Malcolm是精神分裂 被勇士的幻想所折磨
[28:19] Is he dangerous? 他很危险吗?
[28:21] I would describe him more as,uh… volatile. 可以把他描述为…情绪多变 反复无常
[28:25] When the three of them were together,did they ever discuss acts of violence? 他们3个碰头时 是否讨论过暴力行动?
[28:28] Oh,hardly. They all shared one love. 几乎没有 他们有个共同爱好
[28:32] What’s that? 是什么?
[28:33] Auto racing. 赛车
[28:34] Every weekend,without fail,The Three Musketeers would get together for popcorn and a race, 每周末 3个火枪手必定聚会 嚼点爆米花 来场追逐赛
[28:39] cheering on their favorites. 为喜欢的运动欢呼雀跃
[28:44] I asked Clive once why he liked racing so much. 我曾问过Clive 为何如此热爱赛车
[28:47] And he said,”Where else can a bunch of mechanics become heroes?” 他说”还有什么方式能让机械师变成英雄?”
[28:51] Do you think Clive is the leader of the group? 你认为Clive是这个小团体的头吗?
[28:53] Clive? No. Clive? 不会
[28:54] Malcolm was the one always leading the charge. Malcolm 才是老大
[28:56] Yeah,we’ve been looking for him. 是的 我们一直在找他
[28:58] Any idea where he might be? 知道他可能上哪吗?
[29:00] All I know is Malcolm’s mother said he called her two days ago from a pay phone, 我只知道Malcolm的母亲说 2天前他从付费电话亭给她电话
[29:04] told her he was on some kind of mission. 告诉她 他正执行某项任务
[29:07] I pulled Malcolm Platt’s rap sheet. I’d say volatile is putting it mildly. 我调出了Malcolm Platt的犯罪记录 反复无常说的还算委婉了
[29:11] Three attempted auto thefts,three attempted assaults, 3次窃车未遂 3次袭击未遂
[29:14] The guy has delusions of being rich and owning fast cars. 那家伙幻想自己是富豪 拥有超级跑车
[29:17] He walks into a dealership,grabs a key and conducts his own grand-theft test drive. 他步入经销店 拿起钥匙 开始<侠盗猎车>版的试车
[29:21] That’s a good way to avoid haggling,right? 那是避免讨价还价的好办法 对吗?
[29:23] Yeah,until the salesperson tries to stop you. 没错 直到销售员想阻止他
[29:27] Are you playing hangman? 你玩猜词游戏吗?
[29:30] No,no,more like a brain teaser. 不 更像脑力锻炼
[29:33] “A Pharaoh’s Motorists.” “一个法老的驾驶员”
[29:36] “A” at the beginning was bothering me,so I started rearranging the letters. 我对开头的字母A感到不解 所以重新组合了字母
[29:41] What do you think? 你怎么看?
[29:43] “Athos,Porthos,Aramis.” The Three Musketeers. “Athos,Porthos,Aramis” “三个火枪手”
[29:47] Yeah,see,I don’t think we’re looking at a sleeper cell. 看到没 我不认为我们在找个潜伏间谍
[29:50] I think we’re looking at-at dreamers,you know? Misfits. 我觉得我们找的是梦想家? 不合时宜者
[29:54] Guys who were obsessed with racing wanted to win the big one. 沉湎于赛车的人 想要赢取大赛
[29:58] And how do you explain the bomb? 你怎么解释炸弹的事?
[30:01] I can’t right now,but I-I just know when I’m looking at Clive Morris that I’m not looking at a killer. 暂时还不能 但我清楚 当我注视Clive Morris时 我看到的并非杀手
[30:08] The glasses,right? 眼镜 对吗?
[30:11] Paranoid personality disorder. 偏执型人格障碍
[30:14] Yeah. 是的
[30:16] I’ve seen it before,and um… growing up the way I did with my crazy,wandering family,I was always the weird one. 我以前见过…在一个疯狂错乱的家庭里长大 我总是显得古怪
[30:24] Couldn’t have been easy living in a van. 生活在货车里一定很不容易
[30:26] No,but every summer,I got this little taste of normal. 是的 但每年夏天 我有点正常兴趣
[30:30] You know,we’d always land at my cousin’s house for a-a whole month. 我们总会借我堂兄的房子1个月
[30:35] He was a really good kid. Great at basketball. 他是个好孩子 擅长篮球
[30:37] But one summer,he started telling me about this birdhouse that a neighbor had built across the street. 但有年夏天 他给我讲述街对面的邻居 造的鸟巢
[30:43] He was convinced that there was a camera inside it,right? 他确信那里面藏着摄像头
[30:48] Every time we walked by it,he’d look up and smile and then,pfft,flip it off. 每次我们路过它 他会抬头微笑 然后吐口水 用手指弹它
[30:54] Yeah. “They’re watching.” 没错 “他们在监视你”
[30:56] Yeah. The way Clive Morris was looking around the room for the cameras,reminded me of my cousin. Clive Morris环视房间的神情 让我想起堂兄
[31:02] It got worse,too. 比那还要糟糕
[31:04] Towards the end,he,uh,he even thought that my glasses were cameras, 直到最后 他甚至觉得我的眼镜也是摄像头
[31:08] and that I was recording his every move. 我在记录他的每个动作
[31:10] What happened to him? 他怎么样了?
[31:13] Not a happy ending. 结局不怎么好
[31:21] Yeah,I know a little bit about,uh… that kind of sad ending myself. 我自己多少也了解一些…那种悲剧结局
[31:26] My mom. 我母亲
[31:29] I didn’t know that. I’m sorry. 我不知道 很遗憾
[31:31] Me,too. 我也是
[31:34] Oh,Henry. 嗨 Henry
[31:37] Excuse me. 打扰一下
[31:42] What do you got? 有什么发现?
[31:43] I’ve been tracking how Kathy Veck received her digital death threats. 我在追查Kathy Veck如何收到电邮死亡威胁
[31:48] Now,the majority of recent ones came from an e-mail account belonging to Malcolm Platt. 最近那些威胁中 大部分都来自 Malcolm Platt的账户
[31:54] I had a feeling about this guy. 我对那家伙有种感觉
[31:55] The last one was sent an hour ago. Now,I traced it to his active IP. 最近一条发自1小时前 我追踪到了他正使用的IP地址
[31:59] It was routed though a hotspot in the middle of the desert,the middle of nowhere. 正好经过沙漠中的某个无线热点 荒凉之地
[32:03] More like a middle of The Desert Blast 200 course. 更像位于沙漠疾风200的赛段中间
[32:05] I heard the race was back on,so Kathy Veck’s probably there,right? 听说车赛重开了Kathy Veck很可能就在那里 对吗?
[32:14] Veck never showed at the starting line. Nobody’s seen her all morning. Veck从未出现在先发阵容里 整个早上都没人看到她
[32:17] They figured she probably dropped out of the race. 他们认为她多半退赛了
[32:18] Yeah,then what’s her camp still doing here? 是吗 那为什么她的营地还在这里?
[32:20] Good question. 问得好
[32:23] Wait,hold up. That looks like blood right there,boys. 等等 看上去像血迹 伙计们
[32:30] LVPD! 维加斯警察!
[32:52] It’s Malcolm Platt. 这是Malcolm Platt
[32:54] Malcolm,what happened? Malcolm 出什么事了?
[32:56] It’s Vartann. I need a paramedic ASAP. 我是Vartann 需要急救员 马上
[32:57] – He took her. – Took who? – 他带走了她 – 带走谁?
[33:00] Kathy. Veck.
[33:04] – He’s gonna kill her. – Who’s gonna kill her,Malcolm? – 他会杀了她 – 谁想要杀她 Malcolm?
[33:07] Paramedics are en route. 急救员正在路上
[33:08] Malcolm. Malcolm?
[33:12] It’s too late for that now. 现在来说太晚了
[33:13] – Where’s Kathy Veck? – He didn’t say. – Kathy Veck在哪? – 他没有说
[33:15] But with all this carnage left behind her,she can’t be headed anywhere good. 但看她身后留下的一连串屠杀 她凶多吉少
[33:30] Vartann put a BOLO out on Kathy Veck’s racing truck. You got to figure whoever took her,took her in it. Vartann对Kathy Veck的赛车发了通缉令 你得找出谁绑架了她
[33:34] And look what Nick found next to Veck’s pit. 看看Nick在Veck的修理站里找到了什么
[33:37] Empty box of dynamite. 甘油炸药的空盒
[33:38] That used to have 20 pieces. 本来有20片的
[33:41] Maybe our guy with the gun took them along on his ride with Kathy. 也许持枪凶犯把它们和Kathy一起带走了
[33:44] That is a lot of firepower. 那可是一大堆火药
[33:46] Who would Malcolm trust this much that he went along with him? 谁会让Malcolm如此信任追随?
[33:49] I mean,with Jack dead and Clive in custody,there aren’t any other Musketeers. Jack死了 Clive被捕 再也没有火枪手了
[33:54] You know,I don’t want to sound like Russell,but wasn’t there a Fourth Musketeer in the original story? 我不想听起来像Russell 可小说里不还有第4个火枪手吗?
[33:59] Yes. And… we still have a Musketeer in lockup who may be able to tell us who that is. 没错 牢里还有个火枪手 也许能告诉我们那是谁
[34:07] I’ve never raced a car before. I guess I don’t like to go fast. 我从未赛过车 我想我不喜欢开快车
[34:11] What about you,Clive? Why do you race? 你怎么样 Clive? 你干嘛赛车?
[34:17] Oh,no,it’s not a camera. And these… these aren’t,either. 不 这不是摄像头 这些…也不是
[34:21] Here. I’m sorry,I’ll… put ’em away. 我很抱歉 我会…把他们放别处去
[34:24] Why do you care? 你干嘛关心这些?
[34:26] We’re profiling you; it’s what we do,Clive. 我们正对你进行侧写 我们就干这活 Clive
[34:29] My guess is that you love the danger of racing. 我猜你热爱赛车的风险性
[34:32] It’s a way for you to embrace all of your fear and channel it into adrenaline. 这是你拥抱恐惧 转化为肾上腺素的方式
[34:36] You don’t know what you’re talking about. 你不明白自己在说什么
[34:37] I think we do. I don’t even think that you knew there was a bomb in that truck. 我觉得我们知道 我不认为你知道车上有炸弹
[34:42] Neither did Jack. Jack也不知道
[34:43] Malcolm,though,I’m not so sure about. Malcolm 虽然我并不十分确定
[34:44] No. 是的
[34:48] Malcolm was committed to winning the race,too. Malcolm也是坚决想赢得比赛
[34:51] Winning the race– that’s all you guys wanted,isn’t it? 赢得比赛―那就是你们想要的 对吗?
[34:56] The message you left for Jack about not getting in the truck… 你给Jack留的短信 不要上车…
[35:01] it wasn’t about the bomb– you didn’t even know it was a bomb. 它和炸弹无关―你甚至不知道那是炸弹
[35:03] So what were you afraid of? 你当时害怕什么?
[35:08] I saw the way she was looking at us. 我看到了她注视我们的眼神
[35:11] The night before the race. 比赛前一晚
[35:13] Her and her goons. 她和她的傻逼手下
[35:15] Kathy Veck?
[35:16] I knew she wasn’t gonna let us win. 我清楚她不会让我们赢的
[35:19] I knew she was gonna ruin our one chance. 我清楚她会毁掉我们唯一的机会
[35:22] What do you mean,your… 你什么意思 你们唯一的…
[35:23] Our chance to show Kathy Veck that money doesn’t always rule. 我们的机会 去告诉Kathy Veck 金钱并非总能统治一切
[35:28] What does rule,Clive? 那什么能统治 Clive?
[35:30] Heart. Truth. Loyalty. 热爱 真实 忠诚
[35:39] You know,I know I’m not gonna ever convince you to trust me,so I’m just gonna tell you what I believe. 我明白我不会说服你信任我 所以我只想告诉你我相信的
[35:46] I don’t think you’re a stupid man. I think you’re very bright. 我不认为你是个傻瓜 我觉得你很聪明
[35:50] People like Kathy Veck don’t have to get their hands dirty to win. 像Kathy Veck那样的人不需要耍诡计去赢
[35:53] She didn’t put that bomb on your truck,but somebody did,and that someone had access to your truck. 她没有把炸弹放你们车上 别人干的 能上你们车的人
[36:01] There’s a Fourth Musketeer,isn’t there? 还有第4个火枪手 是吗?
[36:05] Oh,come on,Clive,what just happened to… to heart,truth,loyalty? 别犯傻了 Clive 热爱 真实 忠诚不灵了?
[36:10] I mean,whoever did it killed your friends. 做那事的人杀了你的朋友
[36:13] Don’t you think you owe them a little justice? 你不觉得你欠他们一点点公正?
[36:16] Clive…you’ve got to help us. Clive…你得帮帮我们
[36:32] Entering the truck was his idea. He helped us build it. 参加赛车是他的主意 他帮我们造的
[36:37] He said he was gonna make us part of something really special. 他说这大善里面也有你们一份了
[36:41] There was a lot of bad in the world. 这世上恶事太多
[36:44] He was trying to make something good. 他想尽力为善
[36:47] I’ve heard those words before. 我听过这些话
[36:50] Your Fourth Musketeer told me the same thing. 你们第4个火枪手对我说过同样的话
[36:56] Art Weber is the Fourth Musketeer. Art Weber就是第4个火枪手
[36:59] He didn’t expect us to follow that oil pan back to them. 他没料到我们会根据机油盘追踪到他们
[37:01] He even said himself that he was gonna tell me a crazy story,which I fell for. 他亲口说过他将告诉我一个疯狂的故事 我还真信了
[37:06] He’s a retired engineer. Worked at Ferndale Mining Company. 他是个退休工程师 为Ferndale矿业公司工作
[37:09] Wait a minute. 稍等
[37:10] Serial number on the empty box of dynamite we found at the scene traces back to Ferndale Mining Company. 现场发现的空甘油炸药盒上的序列号 说明盒子来自Ferndale矿业公司
[37:15] Guess we know who the bomb maker is. 看来我们找到炸药制造者了
[37:17] And according to my math,Art used only two sticks of dynamite on that racing truck. 就我的数学能力 Art在那辆赛车上 只用了2根炸药
[37:22] Dynamite crate held 20. 一箱甘油炸药有20根
[37:23] I mean,he’s got enough to… take down a building. 他还有足够的…去炸毁一幢大楼
[37:29] Okay,Web search brought up some posts made to an Internet forum: SickWithRage.com. 网络搜索找到了某些发布在 论坛SickWithRage.com上的帖子
[37:35] And this one is from about a month ago. 这条大概是1个月前贴的
[37:38] Used to be you work your ass off for a company,they’d take care of you and your loved ones,but no more. 曾为公司流血流汗 他们会照顾你和你的家人 但再也不是了
[37:44] Corporate scum come in,pillage our pensions,strip our health care,leave my wife to die,leave me bankrupt… 公司人渣进来了 夺走你的养老金 剥夺健康保险 让我老婆等死 让我破产
[37:52] “Hey,just following orders.” Bull. “嗨 只是按规矩办事” 胡扯
[37:55] I will not go gently! 我不会温柔行事!
[37:57] They started this war; I’ll finish it! 他们打响了这场战争 我将彻底结束它!
[38:00] What put Kathy Veck in his crosshairs? Kathy Veck怎会成为他的目标?
[38:06] Ferndale Mining Company,a subsidiary of Veck Oil International. Ferndale矿业公司 是Veck国际石油的子公司
[38:11] He blames Kathy Veck for his wife’s death,for leaving him penniless… 他为妻子的死 自己养老金的剥夺而指责Kathy Veck
[38:15] So Weber learns that Veck’s gonna be out in the desert racing,alone,vulnerable. Weber知道Veck将会参加沙漠赛车 独自一人 脆弱易受攻击
[38:21] He sees a rare opportunity to get at her. 他发现了抓住她的罕见机会
[38:24] Then he meets the Musketeers,also vulnerable in their own way… 接着他遇见了火枪手们 在某方面同样脆弱不堪…
[38:27] He used them. 他利用了他们
[38:29] He secretly turned their truck into a bomb on wheels. 他暗中把他们的车变成了活动的炸弹
[38:32] Weber knew from driver radio when that truck was gonna be near Veck’s. Weber从司机电台里知道那车何时接近Veck的车
[38:36] He detonates the bomb and he misses his target. 他引爆炸药却错过了目标
[38:38] All right,so Weber switches gears. He kidnaps Veck instead. 这么说Weber 换了个方法 他绑架了Veck
[38:42] But why not kill her? Why take her for a ride? 但干嘛不杀了她? 干嘛带她走?
[38:44] The dynamite. 炸药
[38:46] He wanted to blow her up at the race,right? 他想要她在比赛中炸个粉身碎骨 对吧?
[38:49] Maybe now he’s planning to make an even bigger statement. 也许现在他筹划发表更重要的申明
[39:15] Get out of my way if you want to live! 如果想活命 就让开!
[39:17] Mr. Weber? 是Weber先生吗?
[39:17] I’m not talking to the cops! 我不会和警察说话!
[39:19] You people protect scum like her and make guys like me the criminals! 你们这些人保护她那种人渣 把我这样的人逼成罪犯!
[39:23] Get me out of here! This guy is crazy! 快带我走!这家伙疯了!
[39:25] Keep your mouth shut! 闭上你的嘴!
[39:26] Sir,sir,I’m not even gonna try to talk to you,I promise. 先生 我不打算和你谈 我保证
[39:29] But there’s someone here who wants to. Please. 可这里有个人想 拜托了
[39:33] Clive,come here. Clive 过来
[39:36] Hey,look at me,look at me. Settle down. 看着我 看着我 冷静一下
[39:38] Look at me. Look me in the eyes. 看看我 看我的眼睛
[39:39] You can do this. All right? 你能做到的 对吧?
[39:41] Just talk to him,just talk to him. 和他谈谈就行 和他谈谈就行
[39:48] We were supposed to win,Art. 我们本该赢的 Art
[39:53] You’re not gonna win like this. 你不会想要这样的赢法
[39:55] Get out of here,Clive. 快滚开 Clive
[39:58] No! 不!
[40:00] You said you wanted to make something good. 你说过你想成为大善的一部分
[40:05] This isn’t what your wife would have wanted… 这不是你妻子想要的…
[40:07] I don’t want to talk about my wife! 我不想讨论我妻子!
[40:09] I know. I-I know you loved her. 我明白 我―我明白你爱她
[40:13] Like I loved Jack and Malcolm. 就像我爱Jack和Malcolm
[40:16] Please… don’t-don’t hurt anyone else. 求你了… 别再伤害别人了
[40:21] Look,i-if you do this,people like her,they win– you don’t want that. 听着 如果―你这样做 像她那种人 他们赢了―你不会想要那样的
[40:27] You don’t know what you’re talking about. 你不知道自己在说什么
[40:28] But I do. 但我知道
[40:31] He’s right. 他是对的
[40:33] ‘Cause if you do this,Art, 因为如果你这么做了 Art
[40:35] tomorrow morning,newspapers are gonna say that some crazy guy went nuts and killed a pillar of the community. 明早报纸就说有个疯子杀死了社会栋梁
[40:44] Wh-What am I supposed to do? 我―我该怎么做呢?
[40:50] Just do the right thing,Art. 做正确的事就好 Art
[40:53] Come on,you don’t want to do this. 来吧 你不会想这么做的
[40:55] You’re not like her. 你不像她
[41:04] You’re right. 你说得没错
[41:09] I’m not. 我不像
[41:26] Poor Clive. 可怜的Clive
[41:28] Can you imagine,the whole world seems upside down to you, 能想象一下 你面对的世界突然一片混乱
[41:32] enemies in every shadow,never knowing for sure what’s real and what’s not, 阴影下到处是敌人 再也不确定什么是真 什么是假
[41:38] and then you finally meet two friends? 接着你终于遇到了2个朋友?
[41:41] People you have a dream in common with. 和你有共同梦想的人
[41:44] – For once you fit? – Yeah. – 终有一次 你不再不合时宜? – 是的
[41:46] Like three gears,three damaged gears that are finally meshing,and they’re working, 像3个车轮 3个坏齿轮终于啮合 正常运转了
[41:51] they’re racing,they’re not just dreaming. 他们去赛车 他们并非仅仅在梦想
[41:54] Until it all goes up in flames,because… 直到最后消失在燃烧的火焰里 因为…
[41:57] there really was someone lurking in the shadows. 确实有人潜伏在阴影里
[42:01] Crazy,isn’t it? 太荒唐了 对吗?
[42:06] -=YTET-??????=- ??: ???? ?? Sharon ??: SharonTang ???:????
[42:08] ?????? ???? ?21? Dune and Gloom 犯罪现场调查
犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第12季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第13季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme