Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第12季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第12季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] You want to know why I brought you here? 你想知道我为什么带你来这吗?
[00:05] Yeah, I do. 是的 我想
[00:06] Well, this is it. Team needs you. 好吧 这就是原因 团队需要你
[00:08] Go out there and kick some butt, please. 上场去 打得他们屁滚尿流
[00:10] I will. 我会的
[00:16] Pitching low and outside. 投球要低而且向外偏
[00:18] Just like I like it. 就像我喜欢的那样
[00:20] Come on, Finn! You’ve got this! 加油 芬恩! 你行的!
[00:25] Knock it out of the park, Finn! 把它打出场外 芬恩!
[00:26] Come on, Finlay! 加油 芬莱!
[00:29] Bring it in, boys. 拿球来 伙计们
[00:30] CSI Barbie’s not gonna hit it CSI的芭比娃娃不会把球
[00:32] out of the infield. 打出内场的
[00:34] Yeah, come on in, boys. 是的 伙计们 放马过来吧
[00:34] Bring it in. Bring it in. 来吧 来吧
[00:36] Come on in, you guys. Come on in. 来吧 伙计们 来吧
[00:37] I’m just gonna hit it right over your heads. 我只是打算把球刚好打过你们的头顶
[00:39] Hey, you don’t want to get her mad. 嘿 你不想让她发疯吧
[00:40] She’s not going to stop 无论如何她都不会在一垒时
[00:41] at first base anyway. 输掉的
[00:42] That’s because she’ll be out. 那是因为她已经出局了
[00:44] That’s right. 好吧
[00:45] – Just wait. – Let’s go, Finn. – 等着吧 – 我们来吧 芬恩
[00:47] Bring me home now. You got this. 把我带回本垒 接住了
[00:52] Strike. Oh, come on! 接球 哦 太好了!
[00:54] That was so outside. Oh, ump! 那也太偏了 哦 裁判员!
[00:57] – You kidding me? – Hey, Finn, come on. – 你开玩笑呢吧? – 嘿 芬恩 别这样
[00:58] – Shake it off. Shake it off. – You got this, Finn. – 算了吧 算了吧 – 你能行 芬恩
[01:01] What happened to you? 你怎么了?
[01:02] Let’s bring Nicky home. 让我们把尼克送回本垒
[01:03] Come on, Finn! 加油 芬恩!
[01:05] Home run! Shut these guys up! 本垒打! 甩掉这些家伙!
[01:06] Nice and easy. Nice and easy. 很好很容易 很好很容易
[01:32] And all the way! 保持住!
[01:34] Come on, suckers! 加油 伙计们!
[01:37] Come on, Speedy! She’s going! 加油 快点! 她已经跑了!
[01:38] She’s going! 她已经跑了!
[01:40] Bring it! 拿着
[01:41] Ah! Whoa, whoa, whoa. 啊! 哦 哦 哦
[01:42] Oh, ow, ow, ow, ow. 噢 哦 哦 哦 哦
[01:46] You all right? 你没事吧?
[01:47] Ugh. 啊
[01:48] Maybe you pulled a muscle. 也许拉伤了肌肉
[01:50] Kind of feels like it. 我就喜欢这样
[01:52] Might need a rubdown later. 也许一会需要按摩
[01:55] I’ll keep that in mind. 我会记住的
[01:57] – Maybe a cold shower. – Come on! – 也许该冲个冷水澡 – 加油!
[01:59] Come on, guys! That’s it! 加油 伙计们! 就这样!
[02:01] All right, Henry. 好了 亨利
[02:02] It’s all up to you. 看你的了
[02:06] Take that, Bice. 拿下他 比齐
[02:08] Come on, Henry! 加油 亨利!
[02:10] Come on, Henry. Hit me in! 来吧 亨利 投球吧
[02:11] Come on, Henry. You can do it! 加油 亨利 你能做到的!
[02:13] Hey, wait. Time, time, time, time, time. 嘿 等一下 暂停 暂停 暂停 暂停
[02:14] Henry! Time, time, time. 亨利! 暂停 暂停 暂停
[02:15] Time out. 暂停
[02:18] What’s going on? 怎么了?
[02:19] I just got a 911 from Brass. 我刚刚接到了布瑞斯的报警
[02:21] Gotta take it. 你去处理吧
[02:24] All right, sorry, guys. I got to go to work. 好了 对不起 伙计们 我要去工作了
[02:28] Stokes? 斯托克斯?
[02:29] You know the tournament rules. You have to have nine players. 你知道比赛的规则 必须要九个成员
[02:32] If you leave now, you forfeit. 如果你现在走了 你们就输了
[02:36] Well, I guess we’re gonna have to forfeit. 哦 我想我们不得不放弃
[02:41] I’m sorry, y’all. 对不起
[02:42] You’re welcome, Henry. 谢谢 亨利
[02:51] Oh, sorry to interrupt your game, Nick. 噢 很抱歉打扰你们的游戏 尼克
[02:53] You know D.A. Melvoy. 你认识地方检察官梅尔沃吧
[02:54] Hey. 嘿
[02:55] On a Sunday. This can’t be good. 在周末 这绝不是什么好事
[02:56] We have a problem. 我们有麻烦了
[02:58] Detective Sam Vega. 山姆 贝卡侦探
[03:00] Yeah, he’s dead. 是的 他死了
[03:01] Yeah, that’s the problem with dirty cops. 是的 是那些黑警的问题
[03:02] Alive or dead, they leave a lot of dirty laundry behind. 活着还是死后 他们都留下很多肮脏的事情
[03:05] I received a remittitur on People v. Carl Bowden. 我收到了一份卡尔 鲍登的减免损害赔偿
[03:08] Bowden was convicted of murder seven years ago. 鲍登七年前被判谋杀罪
[03:11] It’s been overturned. 罪名已经被推翻了
[03:12] Yeah, I remember it well. 是的 我清楚的记得
[03:14] Bowden beat some college kid to death in an alley. 在小巷里 鲍登打死了一些学生
[03:16] But he confessed to the crime. 但是他承认了犯罪事实
[03:17] Even led us to the body. 并且带我们找到了尸体
[03:18] Bowden’s attorney has claimed coercion. 鲍登的律师声称他是被胁迫的
[03:20] He says that Vega beat the confession out of him. 他说那个贝卡对他严刑逼供
[03:22] No, that’s a load of defense attorney crap, and you know it. 不 那都是辩护律师的废话 你知道的
[03:24] Well, the appellate court disagrees with you. 呃 受理上诉的法院并不这么认为
[03:26] They threw out the confession. 他们否决了他的供述
[03:27] And it gets worse. 更糟糕的是
[03:29] Vega put away hundreds of guys. 贝卡除掉了数以百计的人
[03:30] Bowden goes free, 鲍登放出来了
[03:31] prison doors open, 监狱大门敞开了
[03:32] and a parade of scumbags hit the street. 街上就有一群卑鄙的人游行了
[03:34] So, what’s our next move? 所以 我们下一步该怎么办?
[03:37] We retry him. 我们重审他
[03:38] – Okay. – No, not okay. Tell him. – 好吧 – 不 不好 告诉他
[03:40] Anything that Bowden gave you during 在 鲍登供认期间和之后给你的一切
[03:42] and after his confession is fruit of the poisonous tree. 都是假的
[03:45] Including the body. We can’t use any of it. 包括尸体 我们不能利用任何东西
[03:47] That was the whole case. 那就是整个案子
[03:49] Well, it’s only a matter of days 几天后
[03:50] before the judge cuts him loose. 他就会被法官释放
[03:52] So you better find new evidence, 所以你最好尽快找到新的证据
[03:54] fast, or he walks. 否则他就要逍遥法外了
[03:58] Hope you won the game. 希望你们比赛赢了的
[04:00] No, we lost that, too. 不可能了 比赛我们也输掉了
[04:11] Who… are you? # 你是谁? #
[04:21] I really wanna know # 我很想知道 #
[04:24] Who… are you? # 你是谁? #
[04:26] Oh-oh-oh # 噢 噢 噢 #
[04:28] Come on, tell me who are you, you, you # 来吧 告诉我你是谁 你 #
[04:32] Are you! # 是谁 #
[04:39] – Hey. – Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿
[04:40] How’s the leg? 你的腿怎么样了?
[04:41] Oh, it’s fine. 哦 没什么大碍了
[04:42] I walked it off. 我走几步 放松放松就好了
[04:44] Oh, good. 哦 那太好了
[04:45] Good, good, good. 那很好 那很好
[04:47] Too bad, though, huh? 太可惜了 是吧 ?
[04:48] We could have won that game. 我们本可以赢得那场比赛的
[04:49] Oh, I know. 哦 我知道
[04:50] That was such a tough break. 这个休假过的不太顺利
[04:52] Still, it was a pretty bad pull. 此外 你拉伤的也不轻
[04:53] Yeah. 是的
[04:54] It’s funny. I didn’t really feel it 好笑的是 我根本没有意识到疼痛
[04:56] until I saw that very cute guy on third base. 直到我见到了三垒上的那个帅哥
[04:59] Yeah, you’re unbelievable. 是呢 你简直是令人难以置信
[05:00] You couldn’t have waited until after the game 你就不能等到比赛结束
[05:02] to come on to him? Uh-uh. 再和他搭讪 ?
[05:04] We were this close to winning. 我们差点儿就赢了比赛
[05:05] Hey, Russell? What? – 嘿 罗素? – 什么事儿 ?
[05:07] You got a minute? 可以过来下吗 ?
[05:08] Come on, Jules. What are you doing? 算了吧 老朱 你看看你都做了些什么
[05:10] The guy’s a cop. 那个家伙是个警察
[05:14] I really liked Vega. 我真心喜欢贝卡
[05:15] I worked a lot of cases with him. 我和他合作处理了很多案件
[05:18] I never figured him for being dirty 我从未发现他有什么违规的行为
[05:19] or anything like that. 或者任何不恰当的行为
[05:20] Nobody starts out that way. 起初 人人都是身家清白
[05:23] But once you are, that’s all you are. 但是一旦你有污点 就会跟着你一辈子
[05:25] Yeah, unfortunately. 不幸的是 的确如此
[05:27] Go on. 继续说下去
[05:29] So, the morning after I finished the crime scene, 那天早上 在我处理完犯罪现场后
[05:32] Vega found a witness 贝卡发现了一个目击证人
[05:34] who said she saw Bowden 声称她见到 鲍登
[05:36] leaving the alley. 从小巷子离开了
[05:37] Witness recognized him? 她认识 鲍登 ?
[05:38] Yeah, Bowden was her mechanic. 是的 鲍登是她的机修工
[05:39] So, Vega picks him up, 所以贝卡把 鲍登抓回了警察局
[05:41] I meet him at PD. 我和他在警局汇合
[05:42] We had him in the room for, 我们把他关在一个小房间
[05:43] like, five hours. 扣留了他大概5小时
[05:45] It wasn’t going anywhere. 事情本不该出什么篓子
[05:46] We were burning through audio tapes. 我们是有声频录音的
[05:47] So, I left the room 所以我离开了审讯室
[05:48] to get some more from the night sergeant. 为晚班的同事多准备点录音磁带
[05:50] I was on gone maybe 15, 20 minutes, tops. 我离开了大概十五分钟 最多二十分钟
[05:53] When I come back in, 当我回到审讯室的时候
[05:57] I see Bowden… 我看见 鲍登 …
[06:00] What the hell happened? 到底发生什么事情了 ?
[06:01] He lunged at me across the table. 他隔着桌子踢我
[06:02] I had to set him straight. 我只好做些事情让他老实点
[06:05] He’s bleeding. 他在流血
[06:06] He’s fine. Take a seat. 他没事儿 找个位子坐下
[06:08] You’re going to want to hear this. 你会听到你想听的东西
[06:11] Shortly after that, he confessed. 没多久 他招供了
[06:13] Did you tell your supervisor what you saw? 是有和你的督导报告你所看到的事情吗 ?
[06:16] No. 没有
[06:17] I never told anyone. 我从未向任何人提起这件事情
[06:18] But… 但是 …
[06:20] look, I know the drill. 听着 我知道行规
[06:21] It’s all about trust. 这是信任的问题
[06:22] The more the detectives trust you, 探员们越信任你
[06:24] the more they’ll ask you to work on the big cases. 越会找你参与一些大案的侦查
[06:26] Bowden copped to the murder. 鲍登认罪了
[06:28] He showed us where he dumped the body. 他领我们去了抛尸现场
[06:30] He definitely killed that kid. 肯定是他杀了那个小鬼
[06:32] So, so what? So, Vega said, 所以呀 还要怎么样呢 ? 贝卡说
[06:33] “He jumped me, and I had to set him straight.” 他踢了我一脚 所以我对他施以颜色
[06:36] How am I supposed to know he’s not telling the truth? 我怎么会知道他对我说了谎
[06:39] Well, you must have suspected something, 其实 你当时心里一定有所怀疑
[06:40] or we wouldn’t be sitting here. 否则现在我们不会坐在这里 进行这样的谈话
[06:41] Look, I’m not saying what he did was okay, 听着 我并不是想说他当时的做法是对的
[06:43] but it’s not like he put the guy in the hospital. 但是不会是他把那个家伙送到医院的
[06:46] He gave him a bloody lip. 他把他打到流血
[06:47] And because of that, a killer’s in prison, 也因为这样 杀人犯被送进了监狱
[06:49] and a mother gets to bury her son. 一位母亲得以安葬被害的孩子
[06:51] Yeah. 耶
[06:52] Wait a second. 等一下
[06:53] See, that mother would have buried her son anyway. 可是 无论如何那位母亲也能埋藏她的孩子
[06:55] Eventually, the evidence would have led you to the body. 最终 证据会将你引向尸体
[06:59] Vega didn’t need to lay a finger on Bowden. 贝卡不需要对 鲍登动手
[07:02] Yeah, you’re right. 恩 你说的对
[07:04] Well… 其实 …
[07:06] I’m glad you told me. 我很欣慰你将这一切告诉了我
[07:08] So, let’s go rally the troops, shall we? 去找我们的团队吧
[07:12] See if forensics can do what police work couldn’t. 看看法医是否能解决警察不能解决的问题
[07:19] That’s the victim, Robert James. 这就是我们的受害人 罗伯特 詹姆斯
[07:22] On May 7, 2005, 2005年的5月7号
[07:23] he and a buddy went drinking in a bar. 他和他的一个朋友在酒吧喝酒
[07:25] He left early to walk home. 他提前离开了 打算走回家
[07:27] The quickest way to do that was to cut through a nearby alley. 回家最快的捷径就是隔壁的巷子
[07:29] He never made it. The next morning, 但是他在那里出了事 第二天早上
[07:31] Robert’s mother reported him missing. 罗伯特母亲报案说她儿子失踪了
[07:33] And the call-out was 外勤小组
[07:34] a suspicious blood pool near a Dumpster. 在垃圾堆的附近发现了一滩可疑血迹
[07:36] I ran the DNA; matched the blood in the alley 我做了DNA检测 发现在巷子里发现的血迹
[07:39] to DNA from Robert’s toothbrush. 和我们从罗伯特的牙刷上取样的DNA吻合
[07:41] Next day, Vega got a lead on a suspect, a guy named 第二天 贝卡根据线索锁定了一位嫌疑人
[07:44] Carl Bowden, who confessed to the crime, 一位叫卡尔 鲍登的家伙 鲍登也认罪了
[07:46] and took us out to the body near Red Rock. 根据他的交待 我们在红石的附近找到了尸体
[07:48] Ended up cutting a deal with the DA. 我们就结案移交地区检察官了
[07:50] Oh. So no trial. 那就是 没审讯
[07:51] Means you had to box up the evidence 这就是说 你得把证据整理一下
[07:53] and send it off to the freezer. Right. 把它们放进冰箱里 是吗
[07:55] Unfortunately, a lot of the case evidence has been excluded, 不幸的是 这个案子的很多证据都被排除了
[07:58] thanks to Detective Vega. 因为贝卡侦探
[07:59] Confession, gone. 口供 没用
[08:00] Robert James’ body 罗伯特 詹姆斯的尸体
[08:02] and everything found at the dump site… gone. 在垃圾场发现的一切东西 没用
[08:05] Doc Robbins’ autopsy results… gone. 罗宾医生的验尸结果 没用
[08:08] So, that’s all we have left? 我们就剩这么多了?
[08:10] We have an alley crime scene. 我们发现了犯罪现场的小巷
[08:13] We have a missing person report and an eyewitness. 一个失踪者的口供和目击者
[08:15] We’ve worked with a lot less. 我们现在掌握的不多
[08:17] Morgan’s on her way back from long-term storage 摩根 在她办完存款回去的路上
[08:19] with all the evidence from the alley. 有小巷的全部信息
[08:21] Greg, I want you to help her go through that. 格雷格 我要你帮她仔细回顾一遍
[08:22] – All right? – You got it. – 好的 – 行
[08:25] Finn, Nick and I will go to the alley. 芬恩,尼克 和我去那个巷子
[08:27] I want to take a look at that scene. 我想去看一下现场
[08:36] Okay, this is right around the area 好了 就在这边
[08:37] where the crime occurred, right here. 案件事发地 就是这儿
[08:40] Look the same as it did seven years ago? 这看上去跟七年前一样吗?
[08:42] Oh, in this part of town, 哦 镇上这片
[08:43] nothing ever really changes that much. 都没什么大变化
[08:46] Except this Dumpster, or one like it, 除了垃圾大铁桶 或者跟它一样的另一个
[08:48] was over there. 以前在这
[08:49] And, uh, 额
[08:51] where was the blood pool? 血泊在哪儿
[08:53] It was right over here, near the Dumpster. 就在这儿 靠着垃圾桶
[08:55] And there was also fresh urine 那时这还有新鲜尿液
[08:56] that Greg matched Robert James. 这样格雷格和罗伯特 詹姆斯吻合了
[08:59] Near the blood pool, there was 血泊旁 有
[09:00] a busted cinder block with blood on it. 沾了血的破渣煤砖
[09:03] Weapon of opportunity. 可能是凶器
[09:04] Bowden grabbed one, hit Robert over the head with it. 鲍登 抓着一块 用它击罗伯特的头
[09:11] Was there any blood spatter from the initial blows? 最初击打有血溅出来吗?
[09:13] All of the blood spatter 所有喷溅出来的血
[09:15] was low to the ground 都在地上
[09:16] and contained in this area right here. 就在巷子的这个地方
[09:18] Means that Bowden kept hitting him, 这就是说 鲍登一直在击打他
[09:21] even after he was down. 即使他已经趴下了之后
[09:26] Yeah, I found brain matter in the blood pool. 是的 我有发现跟这血泊相匹配的脑袋
[09:28] That kid never walked out of this alley. 那孩子再未走出过这个巷子
[09:30] All right, so, based on what we have… blood, 好的 恩 根据我们已发现的…血
[09:32] urine, murder weapon 尿液 杀人凶器
[09:34] we know that Robert James was killed here. 我们知道罗伯特 詹姆斯是在这被杀的
[09:36] Yeah, we just can’t say that Bowden was the guy 是的 我们不能说 鲍登就是那个家伙
[09:39] that did it, legally. 干了违法的事
[09:41] What about your eyewitness? Yeah. 你呢目击证人呢?
[09:44] She was getting into her car across the street. 她穿过这条街走向她车里
[09:49] She said she saw Bowden leaving the alley. 她说 她见到了 鲍登离开了巷子
[09:51] Without the body? 没带尸体
[09:53] Well, there were no drag marks. 是的 也没有拉拽的痕迹
[09:54] I figured he was just going to his car, 我猜他当时是去他车里
[09:56] which we never found. 我们从没发现
[09:58] That’s too bad. 这太糟了
[10:00] Okay, anything else? Anything 好的 还有别的什么吗 一些
[10:01] maybe you didn’t put in your notebook on the day? 也许那天你没有记在你的笔记本上的事
[10:04] Well, actually, I did smell something. 恩 事实上 我闻到一些味道
[10:08] It was like a chemical smell. 就像是化学物体的味道
[10:09] Like a solvent. 像是溶剂
[10:11] Couple of restaurants around. 附近的餐馆
[10:13] Maybe it was an industrial cleaner or something. 或者是工业清洁剂之类的
[10:15] No, no. 不 不是
[10:16] It was more like… Superglue, 它更像是超强力胶水
[10:18] but different. 但又不同
[10:20] And at the time, I just thought 当时 我就觉得
[10:22] it was something in the Dumpster. 应该是垃圾桶里的味道
[10:26] Captain? 队长
[10:27] Detective Moreno. 莫雷诺警探
[10:29] Come in, come in. 进来吧 进来
[10:34] I heard you’re reworking a homicide case 我听说你在重新调查一桩
[10:36] my old man screwed up. 我老朋友的命案
[10:37] Yeah, you heard right, yeah. 是的 你听说的不错
[10:40] Sit down. 坐吧
[10:43] So, these past few months, uh… 额 这事过去几个月了
[10:47] been kind of rough, huh? 有点棘手 是吗?
[10:49] You know, before all of this happened, 你懂的 在一切发生之前
[10:51] not a lot of cops even knew that Sam was my dad. 没什么人知道山姆是我的父亲
[10:54] Well, my stepdad. 好吧 是继父
[10:56] You know, back in the neighborhood 你知道 回到我以前在洛杉矶
[10:58] that I grew up in in LA, it was tough. 生活过的街道 很困难
[11:01] I mean, real tough. 我的意思是 非常艰难
[11:02] If it weren’t for Sam, 要不是山姆
[11:03] well… I might have gone the wrong way. 额 也许我就走上歪路了
[11:05] Sure. 是的
[11:06] We all miss him. 我们都想他
[11:10] Captain Brass… 布瑞斯队长
[11:13] I want to work this case. 我想要做这个案子
[11:15] Oh, I don’t know… 哦 我不清楚
[11:16] Look, after my dad died, 你看 在我父亲去世之后
[11:18] I was dragged in front of IAB, so you know that I’m clean. 我就在IAB的前线 你应该知道我是干净的
[11:21] I’ll work this on my own time. 我会用自己的时间做
[11:22] I’ll run leads, I’ll find witnesses. 我自己做 去找目击者
[11:24] Sir, I will do what you need me to do. 队长 我会做你要求的一切
[11:27] I need to do this. 我必须这么做
[11:28] I, I got to try to make this right. 我 我会尽量把它做好
[11:30] Look, I get it, I get it. 是的 我懂 我明白
[11:33] I don’t think it’s a good idea. 我不认为这是个好主意
[11:41] But, look, if we do this, it has to be unofficial. 但是 你看 如果我们做 必须在私下里
[11:46] Understood? 明白吗?
[11:49] Now get out of here. 现在离开这里
[11:50] Thank you. 谢谢
[11:58] Just talked to Nick. 刚刚和尼克谈完
[12:00] He remembered something from the alley… 他想起小巷里的一些事…
[12:02] a smell, kind of like a solvent. 一种气味 挺像溶剂的味道
[12:05] Really? 真的?
[12:06] I’m guessing that’s why Russell wanted 我猜这就是罗素想回去
[12:08] to go back there. 的原因
[12:09] To jog Nick’s memory. 去激发尼克的记忆
[12:11] Grissom used to teach by Socratic method. 格里索姆教过”苏格拉底问答法”
[12:13] At least you knew when it was happening, but Russell… 至少当有事发生的时候 你会知道
[12:16] You never know, and by the time 但你永远猜不透罗素的举止
[12:17] you figured it out, it’s already over. 到你猜到的时候 已经太迟了
[12:20] All right, here’s your half. 好吧 这是你的部分
[12:23] I’ll print, you swab. 我来刷 你来化验
[12:46] Seven years is a long time to keep a car in impound. 把汽车扣押七年也太久了吧
[12:49] Well, when we tag evidence “Hold for Homicide” 当我们将证物上标上”凶杀案”时
[12:51] – it doesn’t go anywhere. – You know, – 它就可以一直被扣押着 – 你知道吗
[12:52] I didn’t even know Bowden’s car had been recovered. 我根本不知道 鲍登的车已经被人发现了
[12:54] No, neither did I. 对 我也是
[12:55] It was picked up at a 7-Eleven 它是在谋杀当天晚上
[12:56] the night of the murder. 在一所便利店门口被发现的
[12:57] That’s two blocks away from the alley. 离那条小巷只隔两条街
[12:59] The tow company didn’t inform us 拖车公司并没有通知我们
[13:00] till after Bowden confessed. 直到 鲍登认罪
[13:02] Then it was tagged and towed and brought over here. 然后它就被打上标签 拖到这儿了
[13:03] There, that’s it. 那辆就是
[13:05] If Bowden did use this car 如果 鲍登用这辆车移动
[13:07] to transport Robert James’ body, 罗伯特 詹姆斯的尸体
[13:09] we might still find some evidence in it. 我们可能会找到一些证据
[13:21] Little late for that new car smell, huh? 已经没了新车的味道 是吧
[13:24] Well, it’s faint, but 噢 它好臭
[13:27] it might be what I smelled back in that alley. 但这可能是我在那条小巷里闻到的气味
[13:29] Car’s been sealed for seven years. 这辆车密封了七年
[13:32] That steering wheel cover is leather, it’s absorbent. 方向盘是皮制的 具吸收性
[13:35] Might be worth a shot. 它有可能吸进了那种物质
[13:36] Got significant front end damage. 车头很明显被撞损了
[13:39] You know… 你知道吗…
[13:41] I think I figured out why this car 我想我知道这辆车
[13:42] was illegally parked at the 7-Eleven. 非法停在便利店前的原因了
[13:43] Me, too. 我也是
[13:44] This car was involved in a hit and run. 司机在驾车肇事后逃跑了
[13:47] Detective Moreno. 莫雷诺警探
[13:48] So what’s up? 怎么一回事?
[13:50] Is Vice in on this now? 副警长也在调查?
[13:51] No, I’m just, uh, 不 我不过是… 呃…
[13:52] hanging out on my day off 下班后来逛逛
[13:54] and taking care of a little family business. 照顾家族生意
[13:57] Right. 好
[13:58] So, did Bowden hit someone? 鲍登撞了人吗?
[14:01] No, actually, somebody hit his car 不 事实上 是有人撞了他的车
[14:02] and took off. 然后把它偷走了
[14:03] Car was parked at the 7-Eleven, 车停在便利店门口
[14:04] the clerk called it in. 店员叫的拖车公司
[14:05] Did Patrol talk to Bowden? 巡逻队的和 鲍登谈过吗?
[14:06] Nope, couldn’t find him. 没有 找不到他
[14:07] What time was that? 那时几点?
[14:09] 10:00. 十点
[14:10] You know, that’s right around 这正是罗伯特 詹姆斯
[14:11] the same time Robert James left that bar. 离开酒吧的时间
[14:13] Yeah, and the patrol noted that the car wasn’t drivable, 对 然后巡逻员发现车子开不了
[14:15] which means 这意味着
[14:16] this car didn’t go anywhere after 10:00. 这辆车在十点以后根本不可能开
[14:18] So Robert James’ body was never in it. 所以罗伯特 詹姆斯的尸体从未在里面
[14:26] Octyl cyanoacrylate. 辛基氰基丙烯酸酯
[14:28] Gesundheit. 祝你健康(德文)
[14:31] No, it’s what Nick smelled in the alley. 不 这是尼克在巷子里闻到的东西
[14:32] We found traces of it on the murder weapon. 它黏在凶器上
[14:34] What is it exactly? 这到底是什么东西?
[14:37] It’s a kind of liquid bandage called 这是一种液状的创可贴叫
[14:39] Invi-Skin. 液体创可贴
[14:40] You put it on an open wound 你将它喷到伤口上
[14:41] like a new layer of skin. 就像一层新的皮肤
[14:43] It smells bad, but it works, 它很臭 但功效好
[14:45] and the best part is, 最美好的是
[14:46] we found it on a part of the cinder block 我们在一块没有沾血煤渣上
[14:48] that was not covered in blood. 发现了它
[14:50] So it could be a transfer from the killer’s hand. 所以这液体是来自凶手的手
[14:56] Athletes use it to stop the bleeding 运动员用它来止血
[14:58] otherwise they’ll get pulled out of the game 要不然他们会被禁止比赛
[14:59] but primarily 但更主要的是
[15:00] it’s used by tradesmen who work with their hands. 靠手赚钱的技工们使用它
[15:03] And Carl Bowden was a mechanic. 而卡尔 鲍登是个技工
[15:08] Great. 太好了
[15:17] Listen, I’ve hired some sketchy guys over the years. 听着 我每年都新请几个人
[15:20] Some of ’em have even done time, nothing big. 其中几个闯过祸 但都不是什么严重的事
[15:22] Carl was the only one who ever killed anybody. 卡尔是唯一一个杀过人的
[15:25] So do you remember him well? 所以你对他印象深刻?
[15:28] Remember him? 印象深刻?
[15:29] I’ll never forget. 我从未忘过
[15:31] My wife and I were watching TV. 我和我老婆在看电视
[15:33] She said, “Isn’t that Carl” 她说 “这不是卡尔吗?”
[15:35] Well, there he was, on the news, 他就在新闻里
[15:36] leading you folks to the boy’s body. 带着人们去那男孩的尸体处
[15:38] Mr. Gerard, we need your help. 杰勒德先生 我们需要你的帮忙
[15:40] What can you tell us about Carl? 你能告诉我们卡尔是个怎样的人吗?
[15:41] Real hothead. 急性子
[15:43] Littlest thing would set him off. 很小的事都能让他发火
[15:45] Guys around here gave him a wide berth. 大家都对他敬而远之
[15:48] I don’t think they’d admit it, 我不觉得他们会承认这一点
[15:49] but I think they were scared of him. 但我觉得他们惧怕他
[15:51] I only kept him around 我继续聘请他的唯一理由是
[15:52] because he was such a good mechanic. 他是一个优秀的技工
[15:54] The guy could fix anything. 这家伙什么都能修
[15:56] And what about the day that Robert James was murdered? 那罗伯特 詹姆斯死当天情况呢?
[15:57] Anything set him off then? 什么事情把他惹火了吗?
[15:59] The wife left him. 老婆和他分手了
[16:00] Cleaned out the apartment. 被赶出公寓
[16:02] Oh, he was pretty steamed when he got back to work. 哦 他回来工作的时候 很生气的样子
[16:04] Grabbed a crowbar… I thought he was going to use it on me. 抓着把铁锹 我以为他要揍我呢
[16:07] Took it out on the vending machine. 结果是拿去对付自动贩卖机
[16:09] Did, uh, Mr. Bowden have access to the shop after hours? 那 呃 鲍登先生下班后回过商店吗?
[16:12] Sure, he had a set of keys. 当然 他有一套钥匙
[16:15] And what about the vehicles left overnight? 那些被开走的车呢?
[16:16] Did he have access to those? 他有没有钥匙?
[16:17] Got to have keys to fix ’em. 因为要修理 所以他有钥匙
[16:20] Hmm? 嗯?
[16:22] Do you happen to keep records from, like, seven years ago? 你该不会恰好还留有七年前的记录呢?
[16:26] You bet. 还真有
[16:27] I never throw anything away. 我从不扔东西
[16:28] – IRS. – Well, we’d like to know – 要应付国税局的 – 嗯 我们想知道
[16:30] which vehicles were left overnight 那晚都有哪些车在
[16:32] on May 7, 2005. 2005年5月7日
[16:36] I’ll dig ’em up. 我得去找找
[16:37] Let’s go to the office. 一起到办公室来吧
[16:38] I’ll catch up. 我马上来
[16:58] How you doing? 你好吗?
[17:00] Better now. 现在好多了
[17:02] Can I see your hands? 能让我看看你的手吗?
[17:04] You can see whatever you want. 你想看什么都可以
[17:06] Just your hands. 只看手就行了
[17:11] They smell. 好大的气味
[17:13] It’s not oil; what is that? 不是汽油 是什么啊?
[17:15] Ah, it’s just some stuff I put on ’em 哈 是我擦的东西
[17:16] ’cause they’re always cracking and bleeding. 因为我的手总是干裂 流血
[17:18] Invi-Skin. 液体创可贴
[17:20] Yeah, that’s it. 对 就是这个
[17:21] Thanks. 谢谢
[17:26] The department mechanic checked out Bowden’s car. 车间的机械师检查了 鲍登的车
[17:28] He said it runs fine but confirmed 他说机械运转正常
[17:30] that the front end damage made it undrivable. 同时确认由于车首的损坏 所以不能驾驶了
[17:32] So Bowden walks out of the 7-Eleven… 所以 鲍登从便利店出来以后…
[17:35] …sees his car all smashed up. …发现他的车被撞坏了
[17:37] He was already having a bad day, 他本来就一天不顺
[17:39] so that probably pushed him over the edge. 所以这让他到了抓狂的边缘
[17:41] And after he killed Robert James, 在他杀了罗伯特 詹姆斯之后
[17:42] he needed another car to get rid of the body. 他需要一辆车来运送尸体
[17:45] Well, Ben’s garage had three cars stored that night. 本的修理厂里 当晚存放着三辆车
[17:48] Two of them had their engine pulled. 其中有两辆车的发动机被拿出来了
[17:49] So he couldn’t have driven either one of those. 所以他不能驾驶其中任何一辆
[17:51] What’s up with him? 他怎么了?
[17:52] Ah, he went 哈 他和他妈妈
[17:55] to Italy with his mom. 去了意大利
[17:56] I think he brought it back with him. 我认为他后来取回了那车
[17:58] Well, the only other car in the garage that night 所以当晚修车厂里
[18:00] was getting a tune-up 只有一辆车可以用
[18:01] a Buick Park Avenue. 一辆别克林荫大道
[18:02] Ooh, got a big trunk. Yeah. 哦 车身够大 对
[18:04] Big enough to hold a body. 足够放下一个尸体
[18:06] I tracked it down, here it is. 我找到它了 这就是
[18:08] Nice. 做得好
[18:41] I got blood. 我发现血迹了
[18:45] Ti voglio bene. 我爱你
[18:47] Devo andare. 我要挂了
[18:49] Hmm. 嗯
[18:51] I didn’t know you spoke Italian. 我不知道你会说意大利语
[18:53] Si, italiano est un la lingua dell’amore. 我个人认为意大利语是爱的语言
[18:56] Oh, I always thought the language of love was francais. 哦 我一直觉得爱的语言是法语
[18:59] Only to the French. 只有在法国
[19:01] Toucher. 这样啊
[19:02] So, any luck with the liquid bandage stuff? 哦 液体创可贴有没有带来好运气?
[19:04] Yes. 是的
[19:05] The stuff on your mechanic’s hands 你那机械工手上的东西
[19:07] was the same chemical that I found 和我在煤渣砖和在 鲍登车
[19:08] on the cinder block and the leather 方向盘皮套上
[19:10] steering wheel cover found in Bowden’s car. 发现的化学物质是一样的
[19:12] That’s good, right? 那很好 不是吗?
[19:14] It puts Bowden in the alley. 这证明 鲍登在那个巷子里
[19:15] Yeah, well, him and a lot of other guys. 是的 那个 他还有很多其他人
[19:17] Did some research. 我做了调查
[19:19] It’s the top-selling liquid bandage in the U.S. 这是美国卖得最好的液体创可贴
[19:21] Okay. 好吧
[19:23] Still waiting for our home run. 还得等我们的本垒打
[19:26] Why don’t you try across the hall. 为什么你还不走
[19:28] Do you know where I’ve been every night 你知道最近两周
[19:30] – for the last two weeks? – No. – 我每晚都去哪儿吗?- 不知道
[19:32] The batting cages with Finn, 和芬恩一起去击球笼
[19:34] and I’ve been hitting, man, I mean, 我一直打 伙计 我是说
[19:36] the balls have been screaming off my bat. 那些球都要把我的球棒打断了
[19:38] So it may have looked like I was going to hurl up at bat, 看起来就像我要把球棒扔了
[19:41] but I was ready. All right, bud. 但是我已经准备好了 是的 伙计
[19:42] I’m sorry. I didn’t know it meant 不好意思 我不知道
[19:44] that much to you. 这对你那么重要
[19:45] Does this mean you’re not gonna 这是不是意味着
[19:46] analyze DNA for me anymore? 你以后不帮我分析DNA了
[19:47] Please, I’m a professional. 拜托 我很专业的
[19:50] I got your DNA results 我拿到你要的DNA报告了
[19:51] on the blood you found in the trunk of that Buick. 你在别克车厢里发现的血迹
[19:53] Please tell me it’s a match to Robert James. 请告诉我和罗伯特 詹姆斯的一致
[19:55] It was degraded, which is to be expected, 血的质量不是很好 不出预料的
[19:57] so the stats aren’t as good as we usually get. 所以统计结果没有我们以往的好
[19:59] So give it to me. 给我吧
[20:00] One in 43,000. 四万三千分之一
[20:03] What about Bowden? 那 鲍登呢?
[20:04] Anything to tie him to the car? 有没有能把他和车连在一起的证据
[20:06] No. I even ran 没有 我甚至在
[20:06] his profile through CODIS. 联合DNA索引系统中查了他的信息
[20:08] No hits. 无一命中
[20:09] That’s it? 这就是全部?
[20:11] A weak DNA result that could be, 一个不具说服力的DNA结果
[20:14] possibly, Robert James… 可能是罗伯特 詹姆斯…
[20:16] and no evidence of Bowden, DNA or otherwise. 没有关于 鲍登的证据 DNA或其他证据
[20:18] He did have access to the Buick 他确实能使用别克车
[20:20] and his own car places him three blocks from the scene 他自己的车在谋杀发生时
[20:23] at the time of the murder. 停放在3个街区外
[20:24] It wasn’t drivable, 车子不会自己开
[20:25] which explains why he needed 所以这就解释了为什么他需要
[20:26] the customer’s Buick to move Robert’s body. 那个家伙的别克来运走罗伯特的尸体
[20:28] Eyewitness said she saw Bowden exit the alley on foot. 目击者称看到 鲍登步行离开巷子
[20:32] Yeah, a witness that died of breast cancer two years ago. 是的 一名两年前死于乳腺癌的证人
[20:34] She can’t testify to anything. 她不能证明任何事
[20:36] Look, I-I’m sorry, 听着 我…我很抱歉
[20:37] I can’t move forward with this. 凭这些信息我做不了什么
[20:38] – It’s not enough. – Well, shouldn’t we let – 这些不够 – 难道我们应该让
[20:40] a jury decide that? 陪审团决定这些?
[20:41] If we retry Bowden, 如果我们重审鲍登
[20:42] we have to win. 我们必须得赢
[20:44] The bar is high when you’re trying 当你尝试推翻黑警的影响时
[20:45] to fight off the stink of a dirty cop. 障碍是很大的
[20:47] Bowden murdered Robert James. 鲍登杀了罗伯特 詹姆斯
[20:48] Vega’s instinct about him was right. 贝卡对他的直觉是对的
[20:49] Yeah, but his instinct about 是啊 但他那暴力逼供的直觉
[20:50] beating a confession out of him wasn’t. 是不对的
[20:52] All right, all right. 好了 好了
[20:54] Look, Bowden’s served seven years. 听着 鲍登获刑7年
[20:57] It’s not 25, but it’s something. 虽然不是25年 但这说明一些东西
[20:59] Yeah, and he should have gotten life. 是啊 他还应该长命百岁呢
[21:00] You’ve seen the pictures 你也看到罗伯特 詹姆斯的
[21:01] – of Robert James. – Yeah, Bowden beat – 照片了 – 是啊 鲍登打死了
[21:03] an innocent man to death… a man he didn’t even know… 一个无辜的人 一个他甚至不认识的人
[21:05] for no apparent reason. 没有任何理由
[21:07] You put a guy like that back on the street, 你在大街上放这样一个人
[21:08] he is going to do it again. 早晚
[21:10] Just a matter of time. 他会再犯的
[21:11] I don’t disagree with you. 我不是反对你
[21:13] And if you find more evidence down the road, 如果一段时间后我们发现更多证据
[21:15] we can refile then. 我们可以到时再上诉重审
[21:16] So Bowden walks? 那 鲍登就解脱嫌疑了?
[21:18] As soon as I present the motion 只要我向法官
[21:19] to dismiss to the judge. 提出撤案提案
[21:20] A-At least 至少
[21:21] let me take some new reference samples first. 让我先获得些新的DNA样本
[21:23] Our samples are 我们原来的样本
[21:25] seven years old. 有七年了
[21:26] Couldn’t hurt to confirm everything. 没办法证明一切
[21:28] All right, but, Nick, you can’t talk to him 好吧 不过 尼克 你不能向他问话
[21:31] and I’ll have to notify his attorney. 我得通知他的律师
[21:32] Fine. 好吧
[21:33] Set it up. 安排一下吧
[21:53] Long time. 好久不见
[22:03] I’m gonna need to take some reference samples from you. 我需要从你身上提取些DNA样本
[22:05] If I don’t give ’em up… 如果我不给呢
[22:08] are you gonna hit me? 你会打我吗?
[22:13] Open up. 张开嘴
[22:24] I’m gonna need to take some pictures, too. 我还得照几张相
[22:31] Red isn’t my best color. 红色不是我的最爱
[22:34] But then again, I won’t be wearing it much longer. 话说回来 我不会穿太久了
[22:49] Hands. 伸出手
[23:03] Bowden had scars all over his body. 鲍登全身都是伤疤
[23:06] According to the warden, he gets in fights all the time, 据狱长说 他常打架
[23:09] most of which he starts himself. 大多是他挑的事儿
[23:10] Yeah, you know, his old boss said 是啊 他的旧上司说
[23:12] – that he had a hair-trigger temper. – Yeah, man, – 他是个火爆脾气 – 是的 伙计
[23:15] he’s got some serious anger issues. 他的脾气是个很严重的问题
[23:17] The James murder was vicious and unprovoked. 詹姆斯的被害性质很恶劣 毫无缘由的
[23:19] – Total overkill. – Yeah, – 完全是过度杀害 – 是
[23:21] prison’s not gonna change that kind of anger. 监狱不会改变那种坏脾气
[23:23] No way. 绝不可能
[23:24] You know, I don’t think that kind of anger 我也不认为那种愤怒
[23:26] developed overnight, either. 会持续一夜
[23:28] – Mm-mm. – No, a hothead like Carl – 恩 是的 – 像卡尔那么性急的人
[23:29] must have taken his anger out on someone before. 一定早就把愤怒发泄给别人了
[23:32] I think it’s a good possibility 我想很可能
[23:33] there were other victims before Mr. James. 詹姆斯之前还有受害者
[23:37] Okay, here’s what we’re gonna do. 好吧 我们要做这些事
[23:39] We’re not going home. We’re gonna take 留在这里 查一下
[23:41] a look at all the old cases with similar MO’s, right? 有相似犯罪手法的案子
[23:44] Ambush beatings, 埋伏型殴打型
[23:45] seemingly random. 无计划型
[23:46] Weapons of opportunity. 凶器是随便捡到的
[23:48] Yeah, I’m down. If we can’t keep him 算我一个 如果我们不能用詹姆斯的死
[23:49] locked up for the James murder, 把他一直锁在监狱里
[23:50] maybe we can keep him in there for something else. 也许我们可以找到其他理由
[23:53] Damn right. 太对了
[24:02] I searched VICAP for 我搜索了暴力犯罪逮捕计划
[24:03] keywords: “ambush,” “beating,” 的关键词 “埋伏” “殴打”
[24:05] “weapon of opportunity.” “随机凶器”
[24:07] Found two cases 找到两个案子
[24:08] with similar MO’s… one in St. George, Utah, 犯罪手法相似的 一个在犹他州 圣乔治
[24:11] the other in Laughlin. 另一个在内华达州 劳克林
[24:13] Both male victims, one year before the murder. 都是男性受害者 发生于此案一年以前
[24:15] Okay, worth checking out. 值得一查
[24:17] And I got one, as well, 我也从我们部门
[24:18] from our department, 找到一个
[24:19] but it might just be a straight mugging. 但是可能只是一个行凶抢劫
[24:21] Where’d you disappear to? 你去哪儿了?
[24:23] I was in the basement. 我在地下室
[24:24] I think I found a possible case. 我想我找到一个可能有关联的案子
[24:28] Random attack on a jogger, 在公园里 用一根圆木
[24:30] almost beaten to death, in a park, 随机袭击了一位慢跑者
[24:33] with a log. 几乎把她打死
[24:34] – Weapon of opportunity. – Yes, – 顺手捡到的凶器 – 是的
[24:36] and according to the police report, 而且根据警方报告
[24:37] officers noticed a distinct chemical smell. 警官闻到了明显的化学气味
[24:40] Ooh. 噢
[24:41] All right, I like where this is going. 不错 我喜欢这个案子的发展
[24:43] There are some minor differences. 这里有些稍微的不同点
[24:44] The victim was a female, she was attacked during the day, 遇害者是位女性 在白天被袭击
[24:47] and she did survive. 但她活下来了
[24:49] Bowden killed Robert James at night, in an alley, 鲍登是在晚上的小巷子里杀了罗伯特 詹姆斯
[24:51] and then he dumped the body. 然后弃了尸
[24:53] Why would he leave this victim alive 但为什么那人是在开阔地行凶
[24:54] and out in the open? 还让受害者活了下来?
[24:55] Maybe he was interrupted. 也许他被打扰了
[24:57] Exactly. 就是如此
[24:58] – There is a catch. – Yeah. – 这里有个漏洞 – 对
[25:00] Someone’s already been convicted for the crime. 有人已经被认定有罪了
[25:02] – Big catch. – Yeah. – 大漏洞 – 对
[25:04] I know. But no case is perfect. 我知道 但没有一个案子是天衣无缝的
[25:06] Well, that’s okay, that’s okay. Let’s hear it. 好 没关系 没关系 一起听听吧
[25:08] All right. 2004, 好吧 2004年
[25:10] April Reynolds is out on her afternoon run 艾普利尔 雷诺兹外出进行午后慢跑
[25:12] in Tresser Park. 在特雷思公园
[25:14] She’s listening to music, 她在听音乐
[25:15] so she does not hear her attacker 所以没有听到凶手
[25:17] come up from behind. 在她身后
[25:19] He drags her into the bushes, 他把她拖到了灌木丛
[25:21] and she is almost beaten to death. 然后她差点被打死
[25:25] Any sign of sexual assault? 有任何性侵犯的迹象吗?
[25:26] – Uh, no. – Just like Robert James, – 恩 没有 – 和罗伯特 詹姆斯相似
[25:28] nothing was taken… not her MP3 player, 没拿走任何东西 她的MP3
[25:31] her watch or her wedding ring. 手表和结婚戒指 都在
[25:33] Yeah, usually when somebody sustains a blow to the head like that, 对 一般来说如果有人像这样对着头部一击
[25:36] the goal is to incapacitate them, 目的是为了让他们失去反抗能力
[25:38] to take them down. 将他们击倒
[25:40] And when April Reynolds woke up, she identified her attacker as 当艾普利尔 雷诺兹醒过来后 她认出凶手是
[25:43] this guy, David Jorgensen, her best friend’s husband. 这个家伙 大卫 乔根森 她闺蜜的丈夫
[25:46] But he has always maintained his innocence, 但他始终坚持自己是无辜的
[25:48] and the physical evidence is pretty weak. 并且物证毫无说服力
[25:51] Yet shoe prints found at the crime scene 虽然在现场找到的鞋印
[25:53] matched a pair that Jorgensen owned, 与乔根森的鞋子吻合
[25:55] but they were size ten Nikes. 但鞋子是耐克十号
[25:56] That’s a popular brand. 很普遍的牌子
[25:58] Jorgensen had wood splinters in his hands, 乔根森的手中有木屑
[26:00] same kind of wood as the log used to beat April. 与袭击艾普利尔的圆木材质相近
[26:03] And shortly after the attack 而且在袭击后的短时间内
[26:05] neighbors reported seeing David burning things in the backyard. 邻居告发看到了大卫在后院焚烧东西
[26:08] I’m sorry, that always sounds suspicious. 很抱歉 但这通常听起来很可疑
[26:10] Link to Bowden seems like a stretch. 距离 鲍登的事有一段时间
[26:12] Mm. Okay. 嗯 好吧
[26:13] What about the chemical smell at both crime scenes? 那在两个现场都闻到的化学气味怎么说?
[26:15] – That’s got to be something, right? – Yeah. – 这肯定有些联系 对吧? – 对
[26:17] That cannot be a coincidence; no way. 这不可能个巧合 绝不可能
[26:18] All right, 好了
[26:19] Let’s take a look at the evidence and find out, all right? 我们来看一看证据然后找联系来 行吧?
[26:21] Hodges will run trace. 霍奇斯找线索
[26:23] Greg, dog walker found the victim 格雷格 是遛狗的人找到的受害者
[26:24] why don’t you go ahead and track her down? 你何不开始查查她呢?
[26:26] Morgan, go ahead and pull April’s medical files. 摩根 去把艾普利尔的医疗档案调出来
[26:28] I’m gonna go talk to David Jorgensen. 我去找大卫 乔根森谈话
[26:30] Got to be more to the story. 挖出这件事的更多真相
[26:32] I’ll see if I can place Bowden 我去查是否能确定
[26:33] anywhere near the park that day. 那天 鲍登是在公园的附近
[26:34] Hey, guys, we connect Bowden to this crime, 嘿 伙计们 我们怀疑 鲍登与这件事有关
[26:36] we keep him behind bars. 但依旧不能忘记那件事
[26:46] I didn’t take you for an opera man. 我从不知道你喜欢歌剧
[26:48] La Dolce Vita has transformed my soul. “甜蜜生活”(电影名)改变了我的灵魂
[26:51] Yeah, I can see that. 是的 我看出来了
[26:53] I need you to check this log for trace, please. 我需要你检查一下这个圆木 拜托了
[26:56] Are you looking for octyl-cyanoacrylate? 你在找辛基氰基丙烯酸酯吗?
[26:58] That, and whatever else you can find. Please. 就是这个 其他的能找到的都可以 拜托了
[27:00] Okay. 好的
[27:01] Don’t want to interrupt your creative process. 并不想打扰你的创作进程
[27:04] Mm. Grazie mille. 嗯 非常感谢
[27:32] According to Bowden’s credit card records, 根据 鲍登的信用卡记录
[27:33] his card was declined at a liquor store 他的信用卡在一间酒坊被拒了
[27:35] the day April Reynolds was attacked. 在艾普利尔 雷诺兹被袭击的那天
[27:37] What was the address? 什么地址?
[27:38] 345 Agoura Road. 亚哥拉路345号
[27:42] That’s right across the street from Tresser Park. 就在特雷思公园那条街的对面
[27:45] What time was the transaction? 交易的时间呢?
[27:47] 4:07 4:07.
[27:49] Right around the time of the attack. 差不多在袭击的时候
[27:51] Bowden’s boss said that Bowden was pretty riled up 鲍登的老板说过 鲍登在
[27:54] the day that Robert James was killed. 罗伯特 詹姆斯被杀那天很愤怒
[27:56] His wife left him, and somebody hit his car. 他的妻子离开了他 又有人撞了他的车
[27:57] But still, 可是
[27:59] I mean, having your credit card declined is not enough 我是说 信用卡被拒不至于
[28:00] of a trigger to go and nearly beat a woman to death. 他会去把一个女人往死里打吧
[28:03] I agree, but you never know 我同意 但你不会知道到底
[28:04] what’ll set some people off. 什么事可以让某些人失控
[28:09] Stokes, there’s something I want to know. 斯托克斯 有些事情我想了解
[28:13] I know you were in the room 我知道那天你跟我父亲
[28:14] with Bowden and my old man that day. 和鲍登一起呆在房间内
[28:16] Mm-hmm. 嗯哼
[28:17] Did my dad beat a confession out of him or not? 我父亲有没有暴力逼供?
[28:22] – Stokes… – I-I don’t know. – 斯托克斯… – 我…我不知道
[28:23] level with me, all right? My dad is dead. 告诉我实话 好吗? 我父亲已经死了
[28:25] You don’t have to protect him anymore. 你不需要再维护他
[28:27] All I want to know is the truth about my old man… that’s it. 我只想知道真实的父亲…仅此而已
[28:30] Okay, look. 好的 听着
[28:34] I left the room. 我离开了房间
[28:37] When I came back in, 当我回来的时候
[28:38] Bowden had a split lip and a black eye. 鲍登嘴唇已经开裂眼睛也青了
[28:40] Your dad said that Bowden jumped him. 你父亲说 鲍登袭击了他
[28:42] I gave him the benefit of the doubt. 我假定他无罪
[28:47] Code of silence. 沉默法则
[28:49] There’s no code, okay? 没有法则 好吧?
[28:50] The Sam Vega I knew 我所认识的萨姆 贝卡
[28:52] was a good, honest cop. 是一个好的 诚实的警察
[28:53] I didn’t know about the rest of it. 我不知道后面发生了什么
[28:56] And looking back now, uh… 现在回头想想 嗯…
[28:59] maybe I didn’t want to. 也许我不想怀疑
[29:02] Well, if it makes you feel any better, 好吧 如果能让你好受一点
[29:05] I didn’t know about the rest of it, either. 我也不知道后面的事
[29:10] You know, when I was a kid, 你知道 当我还是个孩子的时候
[29:12] all I wanted was to be like him. 我只想成为像他那样的人
[29:13] Have a badge, a gun, 带着警徽和枪
[29:15] the whole thing. 就是我想要的
[29:16] He used to say to me, “You’re not cut out for this.” 他经常对我说 “你天生就不是干这个的料”
[29:20] And I used to think, you know, 而我经常在想
[29:21] it was because I wasn’t tough enough. 也许是我不够坚强
[29:23] Lately, I realize that… 后来 我意识到…
[29:26] to him, doing the job… 对他来说 这份工作…
[29:29] meant getting your hands dirty. 意味着满手血腥
[29:32] He was just trying to protect you. 他只是在保护你
[29:34] Sammy was a good guy. 萨米是个好人
[29:38] I know. 我知道
[29:43] Hmm. 哼
[29:44] All right, I just got an e-mail from the guy that Bowden 我刚收到一封来自 鲍登雇主的邮件
[29:47] used to work for in 2004. 他2004年为其工作
[29:49] Stokes, you’re gonna love this. 斯托克斯 你肯定爱这个
[29:51] Bowden was fired on May the seventh. 鲍登在5月7号的时候被解雇了
[29:53] Okay, that’s the same day that April Reynolds was attacked. 好的 那是艾普利尔 雷诺兹被攻击的那天
[29:56] Yeah, and that’s one hell of a trigger. 是的 这就有了动机
[29:58] Okay, so Bowden gets his walking papers, 好的 那么 鲍登拿到了解雇书
[29:59] he goes to the liquor store to drown his sorrows, 他去酒吧酗酒解闷
[30:02] his credit card is declined… 信用卡被冻结了…
[30:03] And now he’s really pissed, 然后他非常的愤怒
[30:04] so he goes across the street to Tresser Park, 所以他窜到特雷思公园的路上
[30:07] and he sees April Reynolds jogging. 看见艾普利尔 雷诺兹在慢跑
[30:10] And then he takes out his rage on her. 然后他就把愤怒发泄在她身上
[30:17] Stop! 住手!
[30:19] Yeah. 对
[30:21] Now let’s just hope we can prove it. 现在让我们祈祷可以证明这点
[30:26] Mr. Jorgensen, I’ve studied your case file, 乔根森先生 我研究了你的案子
[30:29] and I would like to ask you a few questions. 我想问你几个问题
[30:30] After eight years? 8年后?
[30:32] Now you want to talk to me? 现在你想跟我谈了?
[30:34] I was not aware of your case eight years ago. 8年前我没有注意到你的案子
[30:37] I am now, and I very much 现在我注意到了 我非常
[30:38] want to hear your side of the story. 想知道你自己的故事
[30:41] It’s the same as it’s always been. 从来都没有改变
[30:43] I’m innocent. 我是无辜的
[30:45] David Jorgensen almost killed me. 大卫 乔根森几乎杀了我
[30:46] How can you even think 你怎么能想
[30:48] – about letting him out? – Ms. Reynolds, – 释放他? – 雷诺兹女士
[30:50] you know, we’re just looking into the case. 你知道 我们正在调查这个案子
[30:52] So please, sit down. 所以 请坐下来说
[30:56] – Sit down. – I-I didn’t mean to snap at you. – 坐下 – 我不想对你发火
[30:58] It’s just, well, these last eight years, it’s… 只是 好吧 过去的这八年 这事…
[31:01] Yeah, I know, I… I can only imagine. 是的 我知道 我…我可以想象
[31:03] I thought when my body healed, 我以为当我的身体治好之后
[31:05] life would return to normal, 生活可以回归正常
[31:06] only there was no normal. 但是没有正常了
[31:09] You know, I know recovery can be hard, and I know 你知道 我明白复健的困难 我知道
[31:11] this isn’t easy, and I don’t mean to make you feel uncomfortable, 这并不容易 我并不是想让你不舒服
[31:14] but there’s just some details of the case 只是这个案子还有一些细节需要弄清楚
[31:17] that I want to go over with you, okay? 我想和你一起回忆一下 可以吗?
[31:19] I’m just, I’m not really sure 我只是 我不确定
[31:21] there’s anything new that I can tell you. 还有什么新的我可以告诉你
[31:23] So, prior to the attack, uh, 那么 在被攻击之前 嗯
[31:25] what was your relationship with David Jorgensen? 你和大卫 乔根森的关系是什么?
[31:28] Well, his wife and I were best friends. 好吧 他老婆和我是最好的朋友
[31:31] Our families were very close. 我们两家非常近
[31:33] Kids played soccer together. 孩子们一起踢足球
[31:35] I’m not sure what they’re into now. 我不知道他们现在如何
[31:37] I haven’t seen them since I’ve been inside. 自从进来了我就再也没见过他们
[31:40] On the day of the attack, 案发的那天
[31:42] you and April had lunch. 你和艾普利尔一起吃午饭
[31:44] Can you tell me what you two talked about? 你能告诉我你们在说什么吗?
[31:46] Connie and I were going through a rough patch. 康妮和我婚姻触礁了
[31:48] She told April everything; I wanted some answers. 她告诉艾普利尔所有事 我需要知道一些答案
[31:52] And why would witnesses have said 那为什么目击者说
[31:54] – that they heard you arguing? – I told him – 他们听到你们在争吵? – 我告诉他
[31:56] he was a crappy husband; he didn’t want to hear it. 他是个糟糕的丈夫 他不想听这些
[31:58] – And he got angry? – I wasn’t… – 然后他发火了? – 我没有…
[32:00] angry with April, I was… frustrated with the situation. 对艾普利尔发火 我是…对现状有些泄气
[32:05] Were you two romantically involved? 你们曾经有恋爱关系吗?
[32:09] Absolutely not. 绝对没有过
[32:11] I loved my wife. 我爱我的妻子
[32:13] April was brutally beaten with a piece of wood, 艾普利尔被一块木头狠狠的袭击了
[32:16] and when you were arrested 而当你被捕时
[32:17] they did find splinters in your hands. 他们确实在你手中找到了碎屑
[32:19] I was stacking firewood. 我正在堆柴火
[32:21] The kids liked to use the fire pit. 孩子们喜欢用篝火
[32:23] And on the night of the attack, neighbors saw that 袭击的那天晚上 邻居们看到
[32:26] you were burning what appeared to be clothing. 你正在烧类似衣服的东西
[32:28] Can you explain that? 你能解释吗?
[32:29] Yeah, I picked the wrong night to clean out the garage. 对 我选错了晚上来清理车库
[32:32] I burned some old rags and a drop cloth. 我烧掉了一些旧破布和一个罩单
[32:36] Hey, I know how it sounds… 嘿 我知道这听起来…
[32:39] but it’s the only story I got. 但是这就是我的故事
[32:41] He just… kept… 他就是…一直…
[32:43] hitting me. 打我
[32:44] And I thought I was gonna die, 我觉得我会死的
[32:48] and all I could think about was my husband 我唯一能想到的 只有我的丈夫
[32:50] and my son. 和我的儿子
[32:52] Are you sure it was David Jorgensen? 你确定那个人就是大卫 乔根森吗?
[32:54] I remember it clearly. 我记的很清楚
[32:57] I saw his face. 我看到了他的脸
[33:00] It was David. 就是大卫
[33:02] Why would she say that if it was not true? 如果不是真的 那她为什么要这么说?
[33:05] I don’t know. 我不知道
[33:07] I have been asking myself that question 这八年来 我也一直在问自己
[33:09] for eight years. 这个问题
[33:12] Is there anything that you’re not telling me? 你还有什么事没告诉我吗?
[33:15] Something, maybe, that you’re holding back because… 也许 某些事 你不愿意说出来…
[33:18] I’ve already told you everything. 我已经全部告诉你了
[33:22] But hell, my own wife didn’t believe me. 但是见鬼的 我自己的妻子都不信我
[33:25] Why should you? 那你又为什么要信呢?
[33:28] I never said that I didn’t believe you. 我从没说过不信你
[33:34] Hey, Pavarotti. 嘿 帕瓦罗蒂
[33:36] I hear you got some results for me. 你已经有检测结果了
[33:38] Si, as you suspected, 对 跟你想的一样
[33:40] I did find trace amounts of octyl-cyanoacrylate, Invi-Skin, 我在袭击艾普利尔的木头上发现了大量的
[33:43] on the log used to beat April Reynolds. 辛基氰基丙烯酸酯和液体创可贴的痕迹
[33:46] Just like on the cinder block from the alley. 跟在巷子里那个煤渣块一样
[33:48] Now, here’s where it gets interesting. 现在 这就是好玩的地方了
[33:49] Please direct your attention to the monitor. 请看显示屏
[33:52] This is a wood fragment extracted 这是从艾普利尔 雷诺兹头部伤口里
[33:55] from April Reynolds’ head wound. 取出的木片
[33:56] – The white substance is Invi-Skin. – Okay. – 那个白色物质就是液体创可贴 – 嗯
[33:59] I’m gonna show you a wood fragment 我再给你看从大卫 乔根森手上
[34:01] that was extracted from David Jorgensen’s hand. 找到的木片
[34:04] No Invi-Skin. 没有液体创可贴
[34:06] So, either these splinters were taken from a section of the log 所以 要不这些碎片是来自那根
[34:08] that contained no Invi-Skin transfer… 木头没有粘上液体创可贴的部分
[34:10] Or Jorgensen never handled it. 要不就是乔根森跟本没拿过它
[34:13] – Thank you. – Mm-hmm. – 谢谢啦 – 不用
[34:17] So, a tiny speck of Invi-Skin on a tiny speck of wood 这一小块木头上的一块液体创可贴的小斑点
[34:20] that wasn’t tested for eight years? 八年都没检测出来?
[34:22] The defense will have 被告律师一定会
[34:23] – a field day with this. – A lot of cases – 拿这个来做文章的 – 很多案子
[34:25] have been won based on a tiny speck of evidence. 都是靠一小块证据决定的
[34:28] Now, we’ve placed 现在 我们已经知道
[34:29] Bowden near Tresser park 艾普利尔 雷诺兹被袭击时
[34:30] around the time that April Reynolds was attacked. 就在特雷思公园的附近
[34:32] From the moment she woke up, 从她清醒的那刻起
[34:34] she’s pointed the finger at David Jorgensen. 她就指证是大卫 乔根森袭击了她
[34:35] She’s never wavered, and she never will. 她没动摇过 也不会动摇
[34:37] You couldn’t have a more sympathetic witness. 你再也找不到比她更值得同情的目击证人了
[34:39] And what if the physical evidence 那如果实物证据
[34:40] contradicts her testimony? 和她的证词冲突呢?
[34:42] It’ll have to be a lot better than what you have here. 那需要更多的证据才行
[34:45] I need rock-solid proof that Bowden was involved. 得是铁证 证明 鲍登与此案有关
[34:47] So, that’s it; he walks. 所以 就只能这样 他自由了
[34:51] First thing in the morning, 我明天早上第一件事
[34:52] I file a motion to dismiss. 就是提交一份释放他的提案
[34:59] Is it possible April Reynolds is lying 有没有可能艾普利尔 雷诺兹对乔根森
[35:01] about Jorgensen attacking her? 袭击她这事说谎了?
[35:02] I don’t know why she would. 我不知道她说谎的理由
[35:04] Unless she had something against the guy. 除非她跟那个人有冲突
[35:06] It would have to be pretty major. 那肯定是很大的冲突
[35:07] All right, wait, let-let’s think this out. 等等 我们一起想想
[35:10] So, the physical evidence seems to back up Jorgensen’s story, 实物证据似乎是支持乔根森的说法的
[35:15] – right? – Right. – 对吧? – 对
[35:16] Is it possible they’re both telling the truth? 有没有可能他们都说的是真话?
[35:18] Then she’d have to be mistaken. 那她就犯了一个错误
[35:20] Yeah, yeah, in a big way. 对 一个天大的错误
[35:23] You know, according to April’s medical records, 根据艾普利尔的病历
[35:24] she suffered six fractures to the skull. 她的头骨有六处骨折
[35:27] Could that sort of thing cause delusions, 这些有可能导致幻觉
[35:28] altered perceptions of reality? 和改变对现实的观感吗?
[35:30] Now, that’s a good question. 这真是一个好问题
[35:33] And I know just the person to answer it. 我刚好知道谁能回答它
[35:36] There may be a physiological explanation. 这可能有个生理上的解释
[35:38] Brain damage? 脑损伤?
[35:40] Well, in her case, to the occipital lobe right here. 她这个病例 是这里枕叶的损伤
[35:42] As Ms. Reynolds suffered repeated blows to the head, 而雷诺兹女士头部遭受反复的击打
[35:46] her brain sustained trauma, 她的大脑遭受创收
[35:47] swelling, subdural hematoma. 肿胀 硬膜下血肿
[35:50] At some point during the attack, she may have seen 在被袭击的过程中 她也许看见
[35:53] the outline of her assailant’s face. 袭击者脸部的轮廓
[35:57] In her brain’s traumatized state, 她大脑受伤的部分
[35:59] signals in the visual cortex misfired, possibly causing her 对她的视觉皮质发出错误信号 也许导致她
[36:02] to misinterpret who she was actually seeing. 对袭击者的身份造成错觉
[36:04] Okay. 好吧
[36:05] Why Jorgensen? 为什么是乔根森?
[36:07] Well, he and April 他和艾普利尔
[36:08] did have a heated argument 的确有一场很厉害的争执
[36:10] just a couple hours before. 就在事件发生前几个小时
[36:11] That’s interesting. 这就有意思了
[36:13] I replay arguments in my head all the time. 我一直在脑中不停的想那场争执
[36:16] We all do, right? 我们都会这么做 对吧?
[36:17] Maybe she was still thinking about him 也许 她被袭击的时候
[36:19] when she was attacked. 还在想着他
[36:20] You’re interfering with my marriage! 你这是在干涉我的婚姻
[36:22] Which is why 这就是为什么
[36:23] she assigned David Jorgensen’s features 她会把一个看不清脸的陌生人
[36:26] to a faceless stranger. 错认成大卫 乔根森
[36:28] And as the brain tried to make sense of the trauma, 她的大脑也试图在损伤中 让这一切变得合理
[36:31] it filled in some details. 它增加了一些细节
[36:32] Making her believe that Jorgensen was her assailant. 让她确信乔根森就是那个袭击者
[36:35] Which may or may not be what actually happened. 也就是说这也许发生过 也许没有发生过
[36:37] Right. 对
[36:39] Thanks, Doc. 谢了 医生
[36:40] Hey, Maggie. 嘿 麦琪
[36:42] Yeah, Maggie loved Tresser park. 麦琪喜欢特雷思公园
[36:43] – We used to go there every day. – How did you – 我们原来每天都去那 – 你怎么遇见
[36:45] come across April Reynolds? 艾普利尔 雷诺兹的?
[36:47] Well, we were just at the beginning of our walk, 我们刚开始遛弯
[36:49] and Maggie was acting all weird, 麦琪的表现有点奇怪
[36:51] like she knew something was wrong, 好像她知道有什么事不对劲
[36:53] and then she yanked the leash out of my hand, 然后她挣脱了我手中的绳子
[36:54] and she ran into the bushes and… 跑向那个树丛
[36:56] That’s when I saw her. 然后我们看见了她
[36:58] Ms. Fowler, 福勒女士
[37:00] do you remember seeing this man 你记得在公园有见过
[37:02] at the park? 这个男人吗?
[37:03] No, I was too focused on my dog and that poor girl. 没有 我只是去注意可怜的女孩和我的狗了
[37:06] You know, all that blood. 全身都是血
[37:08] And her face, I just… 然后她的脸 我…
[37:10] I couldn’t believe she was still alive. 我不敢相信她还活着
[37:12] Yeah, it must have been horrible for you. 是的 对你来说肯定很可怕
[37:14] By the time I got home, I was so upset. 我回家后 心里很难受
[37:16] You know, and then that night, 而后 那一晚
[37:17] Maggie was sick, and so I had to bring her to the emergency vet. 麦琪生病了 我把它带去看急诊
[37:20] Really? What happened? 是吗?怎么回事?
[37:21] Oh, she swallowed something. 哦 她误食了东西
[37:24] Something shiny; she ate it. 发光的东西 她就吃进去了
[37:25] She still does. 她现在还这样子
[37:27] Look at this. 看看这些吧
[37:29] Okay, my mother’s brooch, 我妈妈的胸针
[37:31] a roll of quarters, 一卷硬币
[37:32] a bell off a Christmas tree. 圣诞树的挂铃
[37:34] Surgery to remove that cost me 1,000 bucks. 给它看病取这东西花掉我1000块
[37:37] And, oh, this. 还有 这个
[37:39] This is what she swallowed that day. 这个就是那天她吃进去的东西
[37:41] A set of keys. 一串钥匙
[37:44] You know if Maggie picked these up at the park? 你确定麦琪是在公园发现这钥匙的吗?
[37:47] Oh, I have no idea; I ran a million errands that day. 哦 我不确定 那天我跑了很远
[37:49] But you can have them if it’ll help. 如果有帮助 可以给你
[37:51] You still have them? 你还留着吗?
[37:52] Oh, yeah. 是的
[37:53] No, I keep everything that Maggie swallows. 我保留着麦琪吞掉的所有异物
[37:55] I put it in a display case; it’s quite a conversation piece. 我把他们放在展示柜里 是聊天的好话题
[38:25] I found that blood spatter 我在被狗误食的钥匙串里
[38:27] on the keychain the dog swallowed. 发现了血迹
[38:29] Blood’s a match to April Reynolds. That means 血迹和艾普利尔 雷诺兹的吻合
[38:31] the keychain was definitely at the scene of the crime. 就是说钥匙串当时在犯罪现场的
[38:33] We need to arrest this dog for obstruction. 我们要以妨碍调查逮捕这只狗
[38:36] Unfortunately, 不好的是
[38:38] there was no other DNA on them. 这个上面没有DNA
[38:39] Well, it’s a good find, 这是不错的发现
[38:40] but unless we prove that that key belonged to Bowden, 不过除非能证明这钥匙是 鲍登的
[38:43] it’s not gonna help us much. 否则对我们也没有帮助
[38:47] I’ve got an idea. 我有个主意
[38:53] All right, here’s Bowden’s car. 这是 鲍登的车
[39:02] Here goes nothing. 啥都没有
[39:11] If the key fits, you must convict. 如果钥匙吻合 就可以宣判有罪了
[39:13] I think Bowden was interrupted by the dog. 我觉得 鲍登在行凶的时候被狗打断了
[39:15] In his hurry to get out of there, 他可能走的太匆忙了
[39:16] he must have dropped his keys. 然后把钥匙丢在了这里
[39:17] Dog saved April’s life, 狗救了艾普利尔的命
[39:18] otherwise Bowden would have finished the job. 要不然 鲍登就把人弄死了
[39:20] Yeah, I just hope we’re not too late. 是 希望我们还赶得上
[40:23] you’re under arrest 你因蓄意谋杀
[40:24] for the attempted murder 艾普利尔 雷诺兹
[40:25] of April Reynolds. 被捕了
[40:27] Detective Moreno, 莫雷诺警探
[40:28] make it official. 按程序来
[40:32] You have the right to remain silent. 你有权保持缄默
[40:33] Anything you say can and will 但你所说的一切将成为
[40:35] be used against you in a court of law. 呈堂证供
[40:37] You have the right to an attorney. 你有权雇用律师
[40:40] If you can’t afford one, one will be provided for you. 如果你无法负担费用 我们可以为你提供
[40:47] You think he enjoyed his freedom? 你觉得他享受够他的自由没?
[40:51] Strike! 好球!
[40:53] It’s all right. You got to swing to hit it. 很好 你要使劲挥击那个球
[40:54] It’s all right. Good cut. 很好 削的好
[40:55] Good cut right there. Home run, Henry! 很棒的削球 赶紧跑 亨利!
[40:56] You can do it! Come on. 你能行的 加油!
[40:57] Come on, Henry! Big hit! 加油 亨利 来一击!
[40:58] You worked awfully hard 你很努力的
[40:59] to get me back here to third base. 把我成功拽回到了第三垒
[41:01] Yeah, well, we don’t like to win by forfeit. 很明显 我们不想输了比赛
[41:03] – Especially to the lab. – Well, that’s good, – 特别是和你们比赛 – 那就好
[41:05] because now you can lose fair and square. 因为你们马上就光明正大的输了
[41:07] Oh, really. 噢 真的么
[41:12] Oh! 噢!
[41:13] Strike! 好球!
[41:14] Come on! That’s okay, Henry. 加油! 没关系 亨利
[41:16] Time out! 暂停!
[41:20] Time out. 暂停
[41:32] What the hell was that about? 你和他说啥悄悄话呢?
[41:35] Come on, Henry, come on! 加油 亨利 加油!
[41:36] Go, Henry! 加油 亨利!
[41:37] Do it for science! 为了科学!
[41:38] Here we go now, baby; let’s go. 开始吧 宝贝 来吧
[41:39] Wait on yours, wait on yours. 等着瞧 等着瞧
[41:41] That’s good. 还不错
[42:06] Safe! 安全上垒!
[42:15] Henry! 亨利!
[42:16] Yeah! 耶!
[42:19] Yeah! 耶!
[42:22] Well, look at you. 看看你
[42:23] – You’ve still got it. – Ow. – 你还是那么牛 – 喔
[42:25] Yeah, you little devil. 是 你个魔鬼
[42:27] You-you faked that whole injury thing for Henry. 你 你把亨利治好了
[42:28] It had nothing to do with Moreno, did it? 这和莫雷诺没有关系 是么?
[42:30] Yeah, I wanted Henry to hit me in. 是 我想亨利能让我现一把
[42:34] – What did you say to him anyway? – I told him – 那你到底对他说了什么? – 我告诉他
[42:36] there was a really hot girl watching, 这边有一个特别性感的妹子看着呢
[42:38] and if he got a hit, maybe she’d go home with him. 如果他挥击成功 说不定妹子就跟他回家了
[42:40] It worked, didn’t it? 这起效了 不是么?
[42:44] Hey, good game. 嘿 比赛很棒
[42:46] Sorry you had to lose. 很抱歉你们输了
[42:47] – I’ll live. – Yeah? – 我还活着 – 是么?
[42:49] Let’s get out of here. 我们走吧
犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第12季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯(CSI LV)第12季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme