时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:40] | Go on. | 该干嘛干嘛去 |
[00:59] | Somebody! Hey! | 快来人啊! |
[01:00] | Come on! Somebody! | 快点来个人啊! |
[01:03] | No, I can’t comment. No. | 对不起 无可奉告 |
[01:09] | Casino’s on lockdown. | 赌场已经被封锁了 |
[01:10] | Nothing goes out; nothing comes in. | 不准进也不准出 |
[01:12] | So, the security here | 这里的安保人员 |
[01:14] | is all ex-cops. | 都是退休警察 |
[01:15] | 30 seconds after the shooting, | 就在枪击发生三十秒过后 |
[01:16] | all the exits were sealed. | 所有的出口都被封锁了 |
[01:17] | You call this locked down? | 这样子也叫做封锁了? |
[01:19] | No, I know. Split hairs– | 我知道这不算 别那么斤斤计较 |
[01:20] | locked in. | 是被封锁了行吧 |
[01:21] | A fire couldn’t stop these people | 枪击也不能让这些人停下手中的游戏 |
[01:22] | from gambling away their money. | 纵使他们只是在输钱 |
[01:25] | The shooter’s still in the casino, am I right? | 开枪者依旧在赌场内 对吧? |
[01:26] | Somewhere on this floor. And Archie’s already | 就在这层楼的某个地方 阿奇已经 |
[01:28] | tapped into casino surveillance. | 接入赌场监视器了 |
[01:30] | He pulled a still photo from the footage. | 他从视频里截取了一张图像 |
[01:33] | Brown hair, orange shirt. | 嫌疑犯是棕色头发 穿着橘色体恤衫 |
[01:34] | Hey, guys, okay, I got facial recognition up and running. | 伙计们 我已经得到了面部识别结果 |
[01:38] | Scanning the casino floor now. | 正在扫描赌场整层楼 |
[01:40] | Helps to know who you’re looking for, yes? | 希望那能帮你找到我们要找的人 |
[01:44] | Guys, got a hit. | 伙计们 我找到他了 |
[01:46] | 97% match. | 百分之九十七吻合 |
[01:47] | Looks like he’s heading east towards the video arcade. | 看起来他正向东跑向录像器材商场 |
[01:51] | Okay, all units, we’re heading towards the arcade. | 各单位注意 我们现在前往商场 |
[01:52] | – Let’s go. – You can run, but you can’t hide. | – 我们走 – 你可以逃跑 但你无处可藏 |
[01:55] | Out the way. Move, move, move. | 请让开 让一下 让一下 |
[01:57] | Out of the way. Clear out of there, clear out of there. | 请让开 让开 让开 |
[02:09] | Hey! | 那个人! |
[02:15] | Oh! | 噢! |
[02:17] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 非常抱歉 |
[02:20] | Archie, are you sure that computer’s working? | 阿奇 你确定电脑没问题吗? |
[02:22] | ‘Cause all I’m seeing is a woman in an orange shirt. | 嫌犯没看见倒是看见了一个橙衣女子 |
[02:25] | I don’t get it. I swear, I just had him. | 我也不知道 但我发誓 我刚才看见他了 |
[02:29] | Hang on a second. I got a hit. | 等一下 我又看到他了 |
[02:34] | He’s over by the nightclub. | 他在夜总会旁边 |
[02:35] | How the hell did he get over there? | 他到底是怎么跑到那里去的? |
[02:37] | This is Sara. I’m in the club now. | 我是莎拉 我现在就在夜总会 |
[02:39] | I don’t see anybody. | 但我一个人也没看见 |
[02:40] | Sara, sit tight, wait for backup. | 莎拉 待在原地 等候支援 |
[02:43] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[03:08] | – You see him? – No. | – 你看见他了吗? – 没有 |
[03:16] | I lost him again. | 他又消失了 |
[03:17] | Come on, Archie, | 拜托 阿奇 |
[03:18] | tell me something I don’t know. | 拜托告诉我点好消息 |
[03:19] | Oh. Hang on a second. Oh, I got him. | 等一等 我找到他了 |
[03:22] | – Heading to the elevators. – Are you sure about that? | – 他往电梯方向去了 – 你确定吗? |
[03:24] | Ninety-seven percent. | 百分之九十七确定 |
[03:25] | Come on. Yeah. | 我们走 |
[03:27] | Clear out, clear out. | 让开 让开 |
[03:29] | – Did you see our suspect? – Nothing. | – 有看见嫌犯吗? – 影子都没见着 |
[03:31] | Archie. | 阿奇 |
[03:32] | I know, I lost visual. | 我又把他弄丢了 |
[03:33] | – He just disappeared. – Disappeared! | – 他就这样消失了 – 真正消失了! |
[03:35] | How does a guy disappear in a locked-down casino? | 这人是怎么能在一个被封锁的赌场里消失了? |
[03:37] | What’s behind there? | 那边通向哪里? |
[03:49] | An unlocked lockdown. Beautiful. | 好一个封闭了的出口 工作做得真到位啊 |
[03:51] | Archie, | 阿奇 |
[03:52] | – you got eyes on the stairs? – That would be a negative. | – 楼梯这里有监控吗? – 没有 |
[03:54] | Great. He’s in the tower with a gun. | 他现在可是持枪穿梭在这高楼里了 |
[03:55] | – We’ll have to go room-to-room. – No problem. | – 我们必须搜查每一个房间 – 没问题 |
[03:58] | I got 65 cops | 我手上有65个警察 |
[03:59] | and 40 security guards. | 和40个安保人员 |
[04:01] | Yeah, and cameras everywhere. | 再说摄像头到处都是 |
[04:02] | So the hell did he get away? | 他到底是怎么逃脱的? |
[04:12] | #Who… are you# | #你… 是谁# |
[04:15] | #Who, who, who, who# | #是谁 是谁 到底是谁# |
[04:18] | #Who… are you# | #你… 是谁# |
[04:21] | #Who, who, who, who# | #是谁 是谁 到底是谁# |
[04:22] | #I really wanna know# | #我真的想知道# |
[04:24] | #Who… are you# | #你… 到底是谁# |
[04:27] | #Oh-oh-oh Who…# | #哦….是谁…# |
[04:33] | #Are you# | #你到底是谁# |
[04:41] | I know this is last place in America where you’re still allowed | 我知道这儿可能是全美最不可能 |
[04:44] | to light up, | 准许你吸烟的地方了 |
[04:46] | but do you think it’s a good idea with the oxygen… | 难道你认为在氧气瓶旁边抽烟安全吗… |
[04:48] | – You got a thing against smokers? – Smoke. | – 你对烟民有意见? – 仅仅是吸烟 |
[04:50] | You don’t know what you’re missing. | 你要少了多少乐趣啊 |
[04:53] | Okay, Gladys, tell me what happened. | 格雷兹 告诉我发生了什么 |
[04:55] | First, I heard two shots. | 一开始我听到了两声枪响 |
[04:57] | Saw that poor man fall | 然后就看见那个可怜的男人 |
[04:59] | after the second shot. | 在第二声枪响后倒地 |
[05:00] | – Must’ve been a fight. – Why do you say that? | – 他们一定是打斗过 – 何以见得? |
[05:02] | I saw the gunman. | 我看见了开枪的人 |
[05:04] | His nose was bleeding. | 他的鼻子在流血 |
[05:10] | What happened after that? | 之后又发生了什么事? |
[05:12] | The guy tosses the man’s wallet | 持枪人丢掉了那男人的钱包 |
[05:13] | and tears off into the crowd. | 转身消失在人群中 |
[05:15] | Pretty ballsy, trying to rob someone on a casino floor. | 他可真有胆量 竟敢在赌场抢钱 |
[05:18] | You’re just asking to get caught. | 这简直就是在自投罗网 |
[05:21] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[05:22] | you have caught him, right? | 你们一定已经抓住他了是吧? |
[05:24] | We’re working on it. | 我们正在努力 |
[05:25] | The detectives will have more questions, | 警长还会询问你 |
[05:28] | so please don’t go anywhere. | 所要请不要四处走动 |
[05:30] | Don’t worry about me, hon. | 这你就不用担心了 亲爱的 |
[05:31] | I hit the jackpot: $4,436. | 我刚赢了四千四百三十六美元 |
[05:34] | I ain’t budgin’ till I get my payout. | 我可不会让它溜走 |
[05:36] | I wouldn’t either. | 换做是我我也不会 |
[05:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:45] | Cash, credit cards | 现金和信用卡 |
[05:47] | are missing. | 都不见了 |
[05:48] | But they left a license; that was nice. | 幸运的是留下了驾照 |
[05:51] | Dennis Kiel, | 丹尼斯 基尔 |
[05:52] | 58 from Los Angeles. | 来自洛杉矶 58岁 |
[05:54] | Medical I.D. | 医生执照 |
[05:56] | He was a doctor. | 他是个医生 |
[05:58] | And he has a family. I’ll have Sara | 他有个儿子 我会让莎拉 |
[06:01] | check with the hotel, see if they’re registered. | 去和酒店核对 看看他们是否入住 |
[06:04] | – Roll him? – Yep. | – 帮忙翻一下身 – 好的 |
[06:08] | Single GSW to the chest. | 胸口有一处枪伤 |
[06:10] | There was no exit wound, | 但是并没有其他外伤口 |
[06:12] | so the bullet’s still inside him. | 所以子弹一定还留在体内 |
[06:13] | Black Lung Betty over there said that she heard two shots. | 那边坐着的黑肺傻妞说她听到了两声枪响 |
[06:17] | So there’s another bullet still out there. | 所以这里应该还有一枚子弹 |
[06:20] | Yeah. She also said the assailant had a bloody nose. | 没错 她还说持枪者的鼻子在流血 |
[06:22] | Maybe the victim got a lick in. | 或许和受害人身上也沾了点 |
[06:25] | Ah, that would explain the blood right over there. | 那可能会解释那边的血迹 |
[06:30] | Yep, gravitational drops. | 没错 滴落状血迹 |
[06:35] | All right, it’s too far away | 那里离受害者太远了 |
[06:37] | – from our victim to be his. – Yeah. | – 那肯定不是受害者的血 – 没错 |
[06:39] | Okay, so… | 这样看来… |
[06:41] | our shooter pulls a gun on our victim. | 持枪者用枪指着受害者 |
[06:45] | Give me your money. | 交出你的钱 |
[06:50] | You punch me in the nose. | 你一拳打在了我的鼻子上 |
[06:53] | Head jerks back, my gun goes up… | 我的头向后仰 那么枪就顺势… |
[06:56] | Look at that. | 看那儿 |
[06:59] | One shot in the doctor, one shot in the slot machine. | 一枪击中了医生 另一枪击中了老虎机 |
[07:04] | Think I should wrap it up and take it back to the lab? | 看来我是该把它打包带回实验室了? |
[07:06] | Took the words right out of my mouth, smart-ass. | 你挺牛 学我还真学得像模像样 |
[07:08] | I’ll go clear it with the casino. | 我去和赌场说一声 |
[07:10] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[07:15] | So, how many more rooms to go? | 我们还剩多少房间要排查? |
[07:17] | Oh, only 1,200. | 不多 就一千两百个 |
[07:23] | LVPD! | 拉斯维加斯警察! |
[07:24] | Open up! – LVPD? | 请开门! – 警察? |
[07:26] | Oh, that’s hilarious. | 别搞笑了 |
[07:28] | It’s about time you show… Oh! | 你来的这时间可… 噢! |
[07:30] | Whoa. | 哇唔 |
[07:32] | – How you doing? – Fine. | – 一切可好? – 挺好 |
[07:35] | Uh, y… | 呃 你… |
[07:37] | We’re, uh, we’re looking for a man. | 我们正在找一个男人 |
[07:39] | – Uh, me, too. – This man. | – 我也在找 – 这个男人 |
[07:42] | That’s him– I’ve been waiting for him for hours. | 就是他 我等他都等了好几个小时了 |
[07:44] | Yeah? Well, you might be waiting a little bit longer than that. | 真是这样? 我恐怕你要等得更久一点了 |
[07:48] | He just shot a guy in the casino. | 他刚才在赌场里枪杀了一个男人 |
[07:50] | What? | 你说什么? |
[07:52] | I met him in the casino bar last night. | 我昨晚在赌场的酒吧认识了他 |
[07:54] | He was cute; perfect gentleman. | 他那么可爱 非常的绅士 |
[07:56] | Until later. | 直到后来 |
[07:58] | Which is what you want, right? | 这就是你们想知道的 对吗? |
[08:03] | Did he use protection? | 他用避孕套了吧? |
[08:05] | Yeah. Why? | 是啊 怎么了? |
[08:07] | Means we got DNA. | 我们采集到了基因样本 |
[08:09] | And… | 还有… |
[08:10] | he left behind a wrapper. | 他把包装丢在这 |
[08:13] | Maybe a print. | 也许还会得到指纹 |
[08:15] | Did this perfect gentleman have a name? | 这个完美的绅士有名字吗? |
[08:17] | Kind of. Called himself X-Man. | 算是吧 他说自己叫神秘男 |
[08:19] | Pretty cool. Kind of 9 and half Weeks | 酷劲十足 像是爱你九周半里的男主角 |
[08:22] | foreign identity. | 外国帅哥 |
[08:24] | Why are you taking my sheets? | 你干嘛拿走我的的床单? |
[08:26] | Why do you think? | 你认为呢? |
[08:27] | Oh. | 哦 |
[08:29] | I hope you don’t think I’m a slut. | 我希望你不要误解我绝不是个随便的女人 |
[08:31] | I mean, I am not a slut. | 我的意思是 我不是个随便的人 |
[08:32] | No, no, of course not. | 不 不 当然我不是了 |
[08:33] | Did X-Man leave anything else behind we should know about? | 神秘男还留下我们该知道的东西吗? |
[08:36] | Well, I… | 嗯 我… |
[08:38] | I kind of made a video. | 我录了段视频 |
[08:41] | We’re gonna… kind of need to watch that. | 我想… 我们需要看看 |
[08:47] | Mrs. Kiel, Las Vegas Police. | 基尔夫人 拉斯维加斯警察 |
[08:52] | Well… | 这样啊… |
[08:55] | So, the front desk called up here to Kiel’s room | 这就是为什么前台打电话给到基尔的房间 |
[08:58] | and nobody answered. | 却无人答应的原因 |
[09:01] | Somebody’s here. | 有人在屋里 |
[09:08] | It’s okay. What’s your name, son? | 没事的 孩子你叫什么? |
[09:10] | Avery. | 艾弗里 |
[09:12] | – Avery Kiel. – Is your mother here? | – 艾弗里 基尔 – 你妈妈在吗? |
[09:14] | My mom… | 我妈妈… |
[09:16] | she died last year. | 她去年就死了 |
[09:19] | Where’s my dad? | 我爸爸在哪? |
[09:24] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[09:27] | Somebody robbed your dad, Avery. | 你爸爸遇到了抢劫 艾弗里 |
[09:31] | Where? | 在哪? |
[09:32] | In the casino. | 在赌场 |
[09:35] | This is my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[09:37] | begged Dad to come out this weekend to see Kanye. | 我求我爸这周末带我来看凯恩的演出 |
[09:40] | Last night… | 昨天晚上… |
[09:42] | after he won all that money, | 在他赢了钱之后 |
[09:43] | I told him to be careful. | 我告诉他要小心点 |
[09:45] | What money, Avery? | 什么钱 艾弗里? |
[09:46] | At the slot machines. | 老虎机那 |
[09:48] | He won, like, 800 bucks. | 他赢了大约八百块 |
[09:51] | All these people were watching. | 在场的所有人都看见了 |
[09:53] | So, after your dad won all the money, | 那么 在你爸爸赢了所有的钱后 |
[09:56] | did these people follow him anywhere? | 这些人有人尾随他吗? |
[09:59] | No. | 没有 |
[10:00] | I mean… I-I don’t know. | 我的意思是…我-我不知道 |
[10:05] | He bought those sneakers | 这些是他给我 |
[10:07] | for me. | 买的运动鞋 |
[10:09] | He was always buying me things. | 他总是给我买这买那 |
[10:12] | Is that your dad’s computer? | 那是你爸爸的电脑吗? |
[10:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:16] | We’re gonna need to take it with us, okay? | 我要把它带走 可以吗? |
[10:18] | Avery, do you have | 艾弗里 你在附近 |
[10:20] | any relatives who live nearby, you know, an aunt | 有什么亲戚吗 像是你的姨妈 |
[10:23] | or an uncle, anybody? | 或是叔叔 之类的吗? |
[10:24] | I have cousins in Wisconsin. | 在威斯康星州有表哥 |
[10:26] | I haven’t seen them in, like, forever. | 但我们几乎从来没见过面 |
[10:31] | What’s gonna happen to me? | 我以后怎么办? |
[10:33] | You’ll be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[10:35] | We’re gonna keep you safe. | 我们会保证你的安全 |
[10:37] | This officer here is gonna stay with you, okay? | 这名警官会一直和你呆在一起 好吗? |
[10:45] | I’m gonna come back and check in on you in a little while, | 我一会儿就回来看你 |
[10:49] | all right? | 好吗? |
[10:51] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[10:57] | Hey, Doc, what you got? | 嘿 博士 有什么发现吗? |
[10:59] | A bit of a puzzle. | 有点小谜团 |
[11:01] | Our victim sustained a single GSRto the center torso. | 这个受害人肢体中央还有火药残留 |
[11:04] | Bullet entered the abdomen, penetrated the liver. | 子弹进入腹腔 贯通了肝脏 |
[11:09] | Does that look like a penetrating wound to you? | 就你看来这是贯通伤吗? |
[11:12] | Looks like chopped liver to me. | 依我看来是肝脏被打碎了 |
[11:15] | I found these lead fragments | 我发现了这些铅弹碎片 |
[11:17] | and this copper jacket. | 和这个铜质的弹壳 |
[11:20] | Looks like a .38 hollow-point. | 像是一只点三八口径的中空弹 |
[11:22] | In most cases, when you find only the jacket, | 在大多数情形下 如果你只找到了外壳 |
[11:23] | it means the core had separated. | 那就说明弹芯已经和外壳分开了 |
[11:27] | I didn’t find any core. | 我没找到弹芯 |
[11:29] | All I found was this. | 我只找到了这个 |
[11:34] | That is weird. | 那就奇怪了 |
[11:36] | Hourglass shape. | 沙漏的形状 |
[11:37] | Never seen that before. | 从未见过啊 |
[11:39] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[12:21] | Slots R Us. | 老虎机在我们手里 |
[12:22] | You shoot it, we trash it. | 你玩完 我再砸 |
[12:24] | How can I help you? | 有什么可以效劳的? |
[12:25] | How’s it going? Having fun? | 进展如何? 玩得开心不? |
[12:26] | You know how I like to break things. | 你知道我很爱砸东西的 |
[12:28] | So far, I’ve only found the jacket of a hollow-point. | 目前 我只找到了中空弹的外壳 |
[12:32] | No core, right? | 没有弹芯 对吧? |
[12:33] | I hate it when you do that. | 我很讨厌你抢我的话 |
[12:35] | Did you find a little red thing, hourglass shape? | 你找到一个红色类似于 沙漏的东西吗? |
[12:39] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[12:42] | I found that. | 我找到了 |
[12:43] | I’m looking at it right now. | 我正看着它呢 |
[12:44] | Well, go ahead and bindle it. | 好 继续吧 |
[12:45] | I got a feeling | 我有种感觉 |
[12:46] | that’s all you’re going to find. | 这会是你唯一的发现了 |
[12:47] | What is it? | 这是什么啊? |
[12:48] | No idea, Jules. That’s your next job. | 不知道 朱尔斯那是你的下一项工作 |
[12:50] | So annoying. | 真讨厌 |
[12:55] | LVPD! Open up! | 拉斯维加斯警察! 开门! |
[12:58] | Can I help you? | 有什么能为您效劳吗? |
[12:59] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[13:01] | We’re with the Crime Lab, and we’re looking for this guy. | 我们是犯罪调查实验室的 我们在找这家伙 |
[13:03] | You seen him around? | 你在附近见到过他吗? |
[13:04] | Um, no. | 嗯 没有 |
[13:06] | Never seen him before. | 从未见过 |
[13:08] | You mind if we come in and take a look around? | 你介意我们进去看看吗? |
[13:11] | Yeah, I do mind. | 是的 相当介意 |
[13:13] | That wasn’t really a question. | 这跟算不上是问题 |
[13:16] | This is hotel property; we have the authority. | 这是酒店财产 我们有权搜查 |
[13:18] | Step aside. | 靠边 |
[13:32] | Size 13s? | 十三码? |
[13:35] | You look like you’re no more than a ten, tops. | 你的脚看起来不超过十码 |
[13:36] | Who’s your roommate? | 谁和你一起住这里? |
[13:38] | He’s a friend from back home. | 他是我一个同乡 |
[13:41] | You got some I.D. on you, bud? | 你带身份证了吧 兄弟? |
[13:51] | Lee Jacobs. Hey. | 李 雅克布 看这 |
[13:54] | Familiar? | 眼熟吗? |
[13:58] | What? I didn’t do anything wrong. | 怎么?我什么事也没干啊? |
[14:00] | Need a little backup in here, Paul. | 这需要支援 保罗 |
[14:02] | Check him for weapons. | 搜一下他有没有武器 |
[14:05] | We’re looking for your roomie, Jordan Brentson. | 我们正在需找你的室友 乔丹 布兰斯顿 |
[14:08] | Yeah, well, he’s not here. | 嗯 好吧 他不在这 |
[14:09] | He took off. | 他走了 |
[14:10] | Without his shoes and his wallet? | 没穿鞋也不带钱包? |
[14:19] | You’re coming downtown with us. | 你跟我们回去 |
[14:21] | Why don’t you grab a jacket. | 你为啥不带件夹克呢 |
[14:22] | Yeah, well, you know, I know my rights. | 是的 好吧 你知道的 我明白自己的权利 |
[14:24] | Anything in plain sight, you don’t need a warrant. | 表面的这些 你不需要搜查令 |
[14:26] | If you want that closet opened, | 如果你要打开那个衣橱 |
[14:27] | then you should open it. | 你就需要搜查令才能打开 |
[14:28] | You a lawyer? | 你是个律师? |
[14:29] | No. | 不 |
[14:30] | Well, you’re gonna need a good one, | 好吧 你马上就需要个好律师了 |
[14:32] | serving 15 to 20. | 专门为少年犯服务的那种 |
[14:36] | Okay. I’ll get a jacket. | 好吧 我要拿件夹克 |
[14:39] | Wait, hang on a second. | 等等 等一下 |
[14:44] | Open it. | 打开 |
[14:51] | If this is about the bar fight in Ashtabula, | 如果是关于昨晚在酒吧斗殴事情的话 |
[14:53] | dude hit me first. | 是那小子先打的我 |
[14:54] | Get your ass out of there. | 给我从里面出来 |
[14:56] | Take a nice picture, Jordan. | 拍的很帅啊 乔丹 |
[14:58] | That might look like me, but that’s not me. | 这看起来像是我 当那不是我 |
[15:01] | Look, the guy’s got a gun. | 看那 这家伙有枪 |
[15:05] | I’m opposed to guns, the whole Second Amendment thing. | 我讨厌枪 还有宪法第二修正案 |
[15:07] | That’s you, Jordan. | 那就是你 乔丹 |
[15:08] | Your girlfriend Shelley– she already gave you away, man. | 你的女友雪莉 她已经把你交代了 |
[15:10] | Who’s Shelley? | 谁是雪莉? |
[15:12] | Really? | 装傻是吧? |
[15:14] | Let me show you something. | 给你看样东西 |
[15:23] | I want to get this on record. | 我想把这拍下来 |
[15:25] | Say, “This is not a one-night stand.” | 亲爱的对着镜头说 我们可不是一夜情 |
[15:30] | This is not a one-night stand. | 这不是一夜情 |
[15:35] | No, no, no! | 哦 不要 不要这样! |
[15:36] | Now say, “I promise to take Shelley | 现在对着镜头说 我承诺会带雪莉 |
[15:39] | to dinner tomorrow night.” | 明天晚上去吃晚餐 |
[15:42] | I promise to take this | 我承诺会带着 |
[15:44] | gorgeous piece of ass to any damn place she wants. | 眼前这个漂亮的小妞去任何她想去的地方 |
[15:47] | Ooh. | 哈哈 |
[15:50] | As long as it’s under two bills. Hey! | 只要不超过2块钱就行!嘿! |
[15:54] | Chick’s smokin’, but that’s not me. | 这女孩很漂亮 但是那人真的不是我 |
[15:56] | You met her in the bar last night. | 你是昨天晚上在酒吧遇见这个女孩的 |
[15:58] | We found your DNA in her room. | 我们在她的房间发现了你的DNA |
[15:59] | And you robbed this guy. | 你抢劫了这个人 |
[16:01] | We found your blood in the casino. | 我们在赌场发现了你的血迹 |
[16:03] | Now, why’d you shoot him? | 说吧 你为什么要枪杀他? |
[16:04] | Because he resisted? | 难道是因为他反抗了吗? |
[16:05] | I didn’t shoot anybody. | 我没有枪杀任何人 |
[16:08] | Where were you at 10:30 a.m. this morning? | 今天上午十点半的时候你在哪里? |
[16:11] | I don’t know. Out. | 我不知道 当时在外面 |
[16:13] | Having a good time. | 玩得很开心 |
[16:14] | I won a free trip to Vegas; | 我赢得了免费来维加斯旅行的机会 |
[16:15] | I’m going to enjoy it. | 我正打算好好享受一下呢 |
[16:16] | Can anyone verify that? | 有人证吗? |
[16:19] | No. | 没有 |
[16:20] | I was alone. | 就我一个人 |
[16:22] | Just like you were alone last night… | 就像你自己说昨天晚上你是一个人… |
[16:24] | not with Shelley. | 没有和雪莉一起 |
[16:25] | I’m telling you, I don’t know her. | 我告诉过你 我根本不认识她 |
[16:27] | Last night, I was with my buddy Lee. | 昨天晚上 我和我的朋友李一直在一起 |
[16:29] | Where’d you guys go? | 你们俩去哪里啦? |
[16:31] | Ballgame. The 51’s. | 看球了 拉斯维加斯明星队 |
[16:33] | We didn’t get back to the hotel till midnight. | 我们直到半夜才回到旅店的 |
[16:36] | Look, I’m telling you, that is not me. | 听着 我再说一次 这个人不是我 |
[16:48] | Hey, Arch. | 嗨 阿奇 |
[16:49] | How’s it going? | 查得怎么样? |
[16:52] | I’m going blind. | 查得眼都快瞎了 |
[16:53] | Yeah, well, you can give your eyes a rest | 好吧 那么你休息一下吧 |
[16:55] | just as soon as you make a liar out of Jordan | 不过你得先找出乔丹说谎的证据 |
[16:57] | and place him at the bar last night with Shelley. | 证明他昨天晚上和雪莉在酒吧里 |
[16:59] | Well, already did that. | 事实上 我已经找到啦 |
[17:01] | Casino bar. | 赌场酒吧 |
[17:03] | Just after midnight. | 正好半夜的时候 |
[17:05] | Just where he said he wasn’t. | 他还说他没有 |
[17:06] | Gotcha. | 干得不错 |
[17:07] | Well, gotcha a problem. | 但是与此同时 |
[17:12] | Same time. | 还有一个问题 |
[17:13] | Same guy. | 这个人同时 |
[17:15] | Coming into the hotel | 也正好走进酒店 |
[17:16] | with his friend. | 和他的朋友一起 |
[17:17] | Just where he said he was. | 正如他的口供说的一样 |
[17:19] | How could a guy be in two places at the same time? | 同一个人怎么能同时出现在两个地方? |
[17:21] | He can’t. | 这不可能 |
[17:29] | I know, I know that. | 我知道 我知道 |
[17:31] | Sweetheart, that’s not what I’m saying. | 亲爱的 我的意思不是… |
[17:33] | I’m just… | 我只是… |
[17:35] | Well, tell them | 好吧 请转告他们 |
[17:36] | I’m sorry I missed the breakfast. | 我真的很抱歉错过与他们共进早餐 |
[17:37] | They’ll understand that. | 他们会理解我的 |
[17:39] | My in-laws are in town. | 我的岳父岳母正好来探亲 |
[17:41] | Hey, here’s what we’ll do, all right? | 亲爱的 不如这样吧 你看如何? |
[17:43] | Let’s take them out to dinner on their way to the airport. | 在他们返程去机场的路上我们带他们去吃晚餐 |
[17:45] | They’d like that. | 他们会喜欢的 |
[17:47] | All right, I love you, too. | 就这样说定啦 我爱你 |
[17:50] | I love my wife’s parents, but, oh, Lord. | 我很喜欢我的岳父岳母 只不过 天啊 |
[17:53] | Houseguests and fish– | 但是时间长了也受不了 |
[17:54] | after three days, they got to go. | 还好马上要走了 |
[17:56] | All right, who’s up? | 那么 谁先说? |
[17:57] | Me. | 我先说吧 |
[17:58] | Uh, DNA from Jordan Brentson was a match | 检测结果显示乔丹 布兰斯顿DNA |
[18:00] | to the blood at the crime scene, | 和犯罪现场的血迹完全吻合 |
[18:02] | as well as the semen in the condom | 与此同时和雪莉房间里安全套上面 |
[18:04] | in Shelley’s room. | 残留的精液也吻合 |
[18:05] | He’s our shooter. | 他就是我们要找的犯罪嫌疑人 |
[18:06] | I hate to rain on your conviction there, Gilligan, | 基林肯 我真的不想泼你冷水 |
[18:08] | but the fingerprint on the condom wrapper | 不过安全套外包装上面的指纹 |
[18:09] | was not a match to Jordan. | 和乔丹的并不吻合 |
[18:11] | Same DNA | 同样的基因 |
[18:12] | and different fingerprints… | 不一样的指纹… |
[18:14] | Would you like to hear my theory? | 你想听听我的想法吗? |
[18:15] | Yes, please. | 好吧 请说 |
[18:16] | Identical crime twins. | 双胞胎犯罪 |
[18:17] | You should check | 你应该确认一下 |
[18:18] | Jordan’s birth records. | 乔丹的出生记录 |
[18:20] | Already did that. | 已经确认过啦 |
[18:22] | According to Columbus General, | 根据哥伦布总院的记录 |
[18:24] | Jordan Brentson was a single birth. | 乔丹布兰斯顿是单胞胎 |
[18:26] | Guy’s an only child. | 他是家里的独生子 |
[18:28] | Ouch. You got another theory? | 既然这样 你还有什么别的想法吗? |
[18:30] | Doppelganger. | 二重身 |
[18:31] | Mm-hmm. In doppel polo shirts? | 额 恰好穿着相同的短袖上衣吗? |
[18:33] | Well, that’s how doppelgangers roll. | 这就是为什么称之为二重身 |
[18:34] | Doppelganger, identical twins separated birth. | 要么是二重身 要么是一出生就分开的双胞胎 |
[18:36] | Either way, I had Archie | 另外 我还让阿奇 |
[18:38] | track Shelley and her date | 调查了一下那天晚上在雪莉和他的男伴 |
[18:39] | after they left the bar. | 离开酒吧以后的录像 |
[18:40] | Our guy’s | 我们的犯罪嫌疑人 |
[18:41] | getting cash from the casino ATM. | 还在赌场的自动提款机机上提取过现金 |
[18:43] | Yeah, so I pulled the bank records, | 是的 因此我查了一下银行记录 |
[18:45] | got a name: | 发现一个人 |
[18:47] | Xavier Marx. | 哈维马克思 |
[18:48] | Tucson address. | 家住图森市 |
[18:54] | Xavier Marx checked into the hotel on Friday. | 哈维马克思在周五的时候入住酒店 |
[18:56] | According to his room bill, | 根据他的房费记录 |
[18:58] | the only thing he’s been doing since then is watching porn. | 他从入住开始就一直在看成人电影 |
[19:00] | Guess murder makes him horny. | 估计是谋杀案让他变得色迷心窍了 |
[19:05] | Las Vegas Police! | 拉斯维加斯警察! |
[19:07] | Open up! | 把门打开! |
[19:08] | Can you come back in an hour? | 能过一个小时后再来吗? |
[19:10] | Let me see that key. | 钥匙给我 |
[19:17] | Whoa. What the hell? | 天啊 你们搞什么? |
[19:20] | You married or something? | 难道你结婚还是怎的? |
[19:22] | Talk about seeing double. | 果然长得很像 |
[19:23] | – You Xavier Marx? – Yeah, that’s right. | – 你是哈维马克思? – 是的 就是我 |
[19:25] | Put some clothes on, man; you’re coming with us. | 把衣服穿上 跟我们走一趟吧 |
[19:27] | You sure know how to wreck a party. | 你可真是扫兴啊 |
[19:30] | Or you can join in, handsome. | 要不帅哥留下跟我们一起玩吧 |
[19:31] | Uh… | 额… |
[19:32] | You into twins, Mr. Marx? | 马克思先生 你一次和两个双胞胎姐妹一起? |
[19:33] | Oh, come on, who isn’t? | 拜托 何乐而不为呢? |
[19:36] | Right, Officer? | 你说呢 长官? |
[19:37] | Just get dressed, dude. | 快起来穿衣服 |
[19:40] | I don’t know a Jordan Brentson. | 我不认识什么乔丹布兰斯顿 |
[19:42] | I don’t have a brother. | 我也没有哥哥 |
[19:43] | I’m an only child. | 我是独生子 |
[19:45] | You’re telling me that | 你不会是想说 |
[19:45] | you weren’t born September 18, 1987? | 你的生日不是一九八七年九月十八号吧? |
[19:48] | A Virgo? | 处女座? |
[19:49] | No. I’m a Gemini. | 不 我是双子座 |
[19:50] | Of course you are. | 当然了 |
[19:52] | May 22, 1989. | 我的生日是一九八九年五月二十二号 |
[19:53] | Hammond, Louisiana. | 我在路易斯安娜哈蒙德市 |
[19:54] | St. Joe’s Hospital. | 圣约翰医院出生 |
[19:56] | Look it up. | 你们可以查 |
[19:57] | What are you doing in Vegas? | 你在维加斯做什么? |
[19:58] | I won a free trip on the Internet. | 我在网上赢得了去维加斯的免费旅行 |
[20:01] | All expenses paid. | 不用花一分钱 |
[20:02] | You know him? | 你认识他吗? |
[20:04] | No. | 不认识 |
[20:06] | Who is he? | 他是谁? |
[20:07] | He’s the guy you shot this morning. | 今天早上被你枪杀的人 |
[20:09] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[20:10] | I think you saw what I was doing this morning. | 我想你也看到我今天早上在忙啥 |
[20:12] | All morning? | 整个早上都如此? |
[20:13] | Twins are very demanding. | 一次弄俩真的很费体力 |
[20:15] | I think I remember at one point, I had to step out. | 我只记得我就出去了一小会儿 |
[20:17] | For a smoke. | 抽了一支烟 |
[20:19] | So when was that? | 那是什么时候的事情? |
[20:21] | All I know is, it was after the strawberries | 我只记得是在草莓 |
[20:23] | and the caramel sauce were delivered. | 和太妃糖汁送上来之后 |
[20:25] | You should check with room service. | 你可以查一下客房服务记录 |
[20:29] | I don’t care what these guys say, | 我不管他们俩究竟在辩解什么 |
[20:31] | they’re identical twins. | 他们就是双胞胎 |
[20:32] | How do you explain | 那么你怎么解释 |
[20:33] | the birth records not matching up? | 出生记录并不相同呢? |
[20:34] | Well, they’re probably fake. | 也许 出生记录是伪造的呢 |
[20:35] | Look, they both have criminal records… | 听着 他们都曾有过犯罪前科 |
[20:37] | Dressed the same. | 穿着相同 |
[20:38] | Both in Vegas the same time. | 同一时间同时出现在维加斯 |
[20:39] | Both claiming to have won free trips online. | 都声称赢得了网上免费旅行 |
[20:42] | I’m with Sara. It’s a scam. | 我赞同莎拉说的 这就是个骗局 |
[20:44] | What about their alibis? | 他们的不在场证明如何? |
[20:45] | So far, we can’t verify | 目前我们无法证实 |
[20:46] | either one of them. | 他们任何一个人的不在场证明 |
[20:47] | They have to know each other. | 他们一定彼此认识 |
[20:49] | They have to have planned this. | 一定策划过案件 |
[20:50] | It’s the perfect crime. | 这就是完美罪案 |
[20:51] | Twins defense. | 用双胞胎做辩护 |
[20:53] | Identical DNA, no way to prove which one pulled the trigger. | 相同的DNA无法证明是谁开的枪 |
[20:56] | There is one way. | 有一个办法 |
[20:59] | Antibody profiling. | 抗体辨识 |
[21:02] | I didn’t even know we had all this stuff. | 我之前都不知道我们有这些东西 |
[21:04] | Guess it doesn’t get much use anymore. | 估计不再会用到了 |
[21:05] | So you haven’t used antibody profiling in a while, huh? | 你好久没用抗体辨识了吧 |
[21:07] | I mean, I know it’s a procedure that’s not used that much, | 我是说 我知道这是个不太常用 |
[21:11] | but I’ve read some journal abstracts. | 但是我读过一些期刊的摘要 |
[21:12] | It’s kind of like DNA, right? | 有点像DNA 是吧 |
[21:14] | It’s different, but in a lot of ways, it’s better. | 不一样 很多方面都比DNA技术更好 |
[21:16] | Right, because every person develops their own unique | 因为每个人都会形成独一无二的 |
[21:18] | antibody profile in response to their environment. | 抗体体系以适应他们所处的环境 |
[21:21] | Yeah, so even identical twins can have the same DNA, | 所以即使同卵双胞胎有相同的DNA |
[21:23] | but different antibody profiles. | 但是抗体体系却不一样 |
[21:25] | Okay, so when we are done, | 所以等我们做完之后 |
[21:27] | we are gonna know which one of these twins | 我们就会知道到底是双胞胎的哪一个 |
[21:29] | left their blood on the casino floor. | 在赌场地板上留下了血迹 |
[21:31] | – Which one is our killer. – Mm. | – 我们就可以找到凶手 – 嗯 |
[22:36] | You and Finn find us our twin? | 你和芬奇找到凶手了? |
[22:39] | Well, actually, we found a little more | 是的 我们还发现了一些其他的证据 |
[22:41] | than we bargained for. | 比我们预期的多 |
[22:43] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[22:48] | Antibody profiling | 抗体分析 |
[22:50] | didn’t match either suspect? | 和哪个都不匹配 |
[22:52] | Jordan | 乔丹 |
[22:54] | and Xavier are off the hook. | 和哈维不都不是凶手 |
[22:56] | Well, someone with their DNA | 但是确实有和他们有相同DNA的人 |
[22:59] | put a bullet into Dr. Kiel. | 枪杀了基尔医生 |
[23:01] | Yeah, agreed. | 是啊 完全同意 |
[23:02] | So, what are you saying? | 那么你是说? |
[23:03] | We’ve got a third one now? | 还有第三个人吗? |
[23:05] | Look on the bright side. | 朝好的方面想 |
[23:08] | At least we still know who we’re looking for. | 至少我们还知道我们要找的人是谁 |
[23:16] | Okay, so, we’re talking identical crime | 好吧 所以我们现在说的是同卵胞胎犯罪 |
[23:18] | triplets? | 但是是三胞胎? |
[23:19] | Oh, not quite. If we go by | 不确定 如果我们追踪 |
[23:21] | the birth records, our twins, | 出生记录 那么双胞胎 |
[23:23] | maybe even our mystery triplet, | 或者是神奇的三胞胎 |
[23:24] | were born at different times and in different places. | 出生在不同的时间和地点 |
[23:27] | So we’re talking about in-vitro fertilization, right? | 是说体外受精吗? |
[23:30] | I mean, frozen embryos. | 我是说冻结胚胎 |
[23:31] | That’s the only way you can get identical triplets | 那也是唯一发生同卵三胞胎的状况了 |
[23:34] | from one set of parents | 来自一对父母 |
[23:36] | born to three different families. | 出生在不同的家庭 |
[23:38] | In different years and in different cities. | 不同的出生日期 不同的城市 |
[23:40] | So, we’re saying, one fertilized embryo split three ways. | 所以是一个冻结的胚胎分为三种方式分裂 |
[23:43] | Is that even possible? | 这个有可能吗 |
[23:45] | Some might call it a miracle. | 真是一个奇迹 |
[23:46] | You know what this reminds me of? | 你知道这让我想到了什么吗? |
[23:48] | What? That movie. | 什么? 那部电影 |
[23:49] | Um, Gregory Peck. | 嗯 格雷格 派克 |
[23:51] | Uh, “We’re gonna build our own New World.” | “我们将要创造我们自己的新世界了” |
[23:54] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Um… Boys From Brazil. | 是的 是的 来自巴西的孩子 |
[23:57] | Yup. Right here in Vegas. | 对 就在拉斯维加斯 |
[23:58] | That movie is about cloning. Hitler. | 那部电影是关于克隆希特勒的 |
[24:01] | Right? | 是吗? |
[24:02] | Yeah, yeah, but it’s also about | 关于是的 但是也是一个有关 |
[24:03] | a doctor who played God. | 一个医生扮演上帝的 |
[24:05] | Yeah, but our victim, | 是的 但是我们的受害者 |
[24:06] | Dr. Kiel, was a pediatrician, | 基尔医生是一个儿科医师 |
[24:08] | not an IVF guy. | 不是能进行体外受精的医生啊 |
[24:09] | All right, but do we know | 好吧 但是我们是否知道 |
[24:10] | if he was always a pediatrician, you know? | 他一直是一个儿科医师呢? |
[24:12] | Where did he do his internship? What was his first job? | 他在哪里实习? 他的第一份工作是什么? |
[24:14] | I want to know more about this guy. | 我想更深入的了解这个人 |
[24:16] | I’m on it. | 我去了解 |
[24:18] | That movie is also about planning. In this case, | 这部电影是关于设计酝酿的 在这个案子里 |
[24:20] | these guys weren’t planning the Fourth Reich, but they… | 这些人不会再酝酿出第四个里奇了 但是他们 |
[24:22] | – They were planning a murder. – Yes. | – 他们酝酿了一个杀手 – 是的 |
[24:25] | And how to get away with it. | 还想出如何不被抓到 |
[24:26] | And they still think | 他们还认为 |
[24:27] | they’ve pulled off the perfect crime, right? | 他们的计划完美无缺 是吧? |
[24:29] | They can hide behind their DNA. | 他们可以用DNA做掩护 |
[24:31] | Which makes them overconfident. | 这使他们太自信了 |
[24:32] | That third guy is probably | 第三个人或许 |
[24:33] | trying to wait us out. | 正在等着我们去找他呢 |
[24:34] | And I bet I know where. | 我相信我知道他在哪儿 |
[24:35] | Diamond Dust Casino. | 钻石星辰赌场 |
[24:37] | Yeah. All right. | 是的 |
[24:38] | You better fire up his facial recognition, right? | 你最好找出他的脸部特征 好吧? |
[24:40] | Like Henry said, at least we know who we’re looking for. | 像亨利说的 只少我们知道我们要找谁 |
[24:44] | What? | 什么? |
[24:46] | Jordan Brentson’s lawyer just walked into PD. | 就在刚才乔丹布兰斯顿的律师来到了警察局 |
[24:51] | She’s also his mother. | 她就是他的母亲 |
[24:52] | My son Jordan | 我儿子乔丹 |
[24:54] | called me from jail. | 从监狱打电话给我 |
[24:55] | It’s not the first time. | 这不是第一次 |
[24:57] | He’s had his… | 他过去就 |
[24:59] | troubles with the law. | 惹过一些麻烦 |
[25:01] | But he’s never been accused of murder. | 但是他从没有被指控过谋杀 |
[25:03] | Conspiracy, actually. | 事实上是共犯 |
[25:04] | He had a partner. Well, | 他是有同伙 |
[25:06] | partners. | 不止一个 |
[25:08] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[25:10] | Seeing double? | 看到两个了吗? |
[25:12] | ‘Cause we are. | 至少我们看见了 |
[25:14] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[25:15] | Maybe this will help. Um, | 或许这个可以帮助你 嗯 |
[25:18] | do you recognize this man? | 你认识这个人吗? |
[25:21] | I’ve never seen him before. | 我从没见过他 |
[25:23] | I get it. It’s… It’s been, what, 25 years? | 我知道 大概有二十五年? |
[25:27] | It must be… | 一定是 |
[25:29] | very hard wanting a child so much. | 非常想要孩子 |
[25:33] | The struggle to conceive. | 痛苦的受孕 |
[25:35] | And then a miracle happens. | 之后奇迹就发生了 |
[25:43] | It was a miracle. | 确实是个奇迹 |
[25:45] | And then some. | 然后还有 |
[25:46] | A single embryo split three ways. | 一个胚胎分为三个 |
[25:48] | The doctors told me there were multiples. | 医生告诉我好几个 |
[25:55] | But I told them that I… | 但是我告诉他们… |
[25:59] | I could only care for one child. | 我只能抚养一个孩子 |
[26:03] | It was the hardest decision of my life. | 这是我生命中最艰难的抉择 |
[26:05] | So, you instructed | 所以你要求 |
[26:07] | the clinic to dispose of the other embryos? | 医院处理其他的胚胎 是吧? |
[26:09] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[26:14] | A mother knows her son. | 母亲了解儿子的 |
[26:17] | It’s way beyond biology. | 这是生物学无法解释的 |
[26:21] | I would know Jordan anywhere. | 无论在哪我都你能认出他来 |
[26:25] | But this boy– | 但是这个孩子… |
[26:27] | I don’t him. | 我不认识 |
[26:30] | I want to see my son. | 我要见我儿子 |
[26:32] | I looked into Dr. Kiel’s | 我查过了基尔医生的 |
[26:34] | work history. | 工作履历 |
[26:35] | Russell’s hunch was right. | 罗素的直觉是对的 |
[26:37] | Before he was a pediatrician, he did an internship | 在他做儿科医生之前 他确实在 |
[26:39] | at an IVF clinic in Columbus, Ohio. | 俄亥俄州的哥伦布一个体外受精医院实习 |
[26:42] | Vivian and Jordan Brentson’s home town. | 薇薇安和乔丹布兰斯顿的家乡 |
[26:44] | You think she’s lying? | 你认为他在说谎吗? |
[26:46] | You think she knew Kiel? | 你觉得他认基尔医生是吗? |
[26:47] | I think she’s more than lying. | 我觉得她不只是在说谎 |
[26:49] | I think we’re looking at a modern Ma Barker here. | 我觉得我们在寻找一个现代版的马贝克 |
[26:51] | You know, Ma Barker had four sons. | 马贝克有四个儿子 |
[26:53] | Herman, Lloyd, Arthur and Fred. | 亨曼 劳埃德 亚瑟 和弗莱德 |
[26:55] | Masterminded her own Little Crime House on the Prairie. | 在大草原上策划了他自己的犯罪天堂 |
[26:58] | Wow. You’re like a World Book of Crime. | 哇 你简直就是一本世界犯罪的百科全书 |
[27:01] | Well, I’m, like, not impressed with her story. | 好吧 我只是对她所说的一点都不信 |
[27:05] | I don’t know. I mean, she’s a defense attorney. | 我不知道 我是说她是一名辩护律师 |
[27:06] | She’s not a criminal. | 她不是罪犯 |
[27:07] | I don’t see the distinction. | 我没有看出有什么分别 |
[27:09] | And I see plenty of motive. | 我只看到了很多动机 |
[27:10] | She had a kid in a dish, | 她从实验室里得到了自己想要的孩子 |
[27:12] | wanted the extras tossed. | 本打算扔掉其余的 |
[27:13] | Somehow found out they weren’t. | 不知怎的发现那些孩子还活着 |
[27:15] | Blamed the doctor for playing God, | 指责医生扮演上帝 |
[27:16] | and giving away what was hers. | 而且还把原本她的孩子送人了 |
[27:18] | Then Ma Barker rounds up her boys for payback. | 然后马贝克和她的儿子们就一起策划报复医生 |
[27:21] | Well, like you said, | 像你所说的 |
[27:22] | she’s a defense attorney. | 她是一名辩护律师 |
[27:24] | Pretty good plan. | 精于策划 |
[27:25] | Unless we catch the shooter. | 除非我们找出凶手 |
[27:41] | Fire in the hole! | 小心! |
[28:15] | Lose something? | 子弹不见了? |
[28:16] | No. I think I found the answer to our ballistics mystery. | 没有 我刚弄清楚那颗诡异的子弹是怎么回事 |
[28:21] | Oh, yeah? | 噢 真的吗? |
[28:21] | Our little red hourglass. | 红色沙漏状碎片 |
[28:24] | Found only in No-Rico Shells. | 只有非瑞克子弹中才有的. |
[28:26] | As in, “no ricochet.” | 如广告所说 “绝不弹回” |
[28:28] | It’s the exact type of bullet our killer used. | 我们的凶手使用的正是这种子弹 |
[28:31] | They were originally developed for air marshals. | 原是为飞机上的警察设计的 |
[28:33] | So that it doesn’t go through-and-through | 以避免子弹贯穿目标 |
[28:34] | and puncture the fuselage. | 伤及飞机安全 |
[28:37] | No-Rico shell breaks up on impact. | 非瑞克子弹击中目标之后会分解 |
[28:39] | The hourglass tip is like a cork | 沙漏的顶端有如一个软木塞 |
[28:41] | that pops | 被拔出后 |
[28:42] | and releases a lethal shotgun blast of pellets. | 释放出很多像猎枪子弹一样的致命的小弹丸 |
[28:45] | Okay, well, that would explain | 噢 这也就说明了 |
[28:46] | Dr. Kiel’s macerated liver. | 基尔医生的肝脏为什么是千疮百孔的 |
[28:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:52] | What do you think? We’re looking for an air marshal? | 你怎么想? 我们要找的是个空中警察? |
[28:53] | Or at least an air marshal’s gun. | 至少是一把空警的枪 |
[29:02] | Hey, Arch, you still on the hunt for the third man? | 嗨 阿奇 还在找第三个人吗? |
[29:06] | Yeah, going into hour 14. | 是啊 正在看十四点的录像 |
[29:08] | Can’t take a break till I find him. | 不找到他休息不了 |
[29:09] | Hey, I think I got something. | 嗨 我想我找到了点线索 |
[29:12] | Those free trips to Vegas our suspects won… | 我们的嫌疑犯们都赢得了维加斯免费之旅 |
[29:14] | At first, I thought it was just a line they were using. | 首先 我觉得这只是他们用的一个借口 |
[29:17] | Then I thought, if they’ve been so careful | 如果他们真的处心积虑 |
[29:19] | to create so many cover stories, | 编故事 |
[29:20] | maybe they created a free trip to cover their tracks. | 或许这次的免费之旅也是他们的诡计之一 |
[29:22] | Which they did? | 他们是这么干的吗? |
[29:24] | Checked with the hotel. | 我去旅馆查过了 |
[29:25] | Three trips were booked online via Sunview Travel. | 三次旅程都是在线通过日景旅行社订的 |
[29:28] | Sent via e-mail to Jordan Brentson, Xavier Marx | 旅社通过邮件发给乔丹布兰斯顿 哈维马克思 |
[29:32] | and again, a familiar face. Kevin Chance. | 和我们一张熟悉的面孔 凯文 强斯 |
[29:34] | Minneapolis address. | 明尼阿波利斯市的地址 |
[29:35] | Check out the birth date on the license. | 看看驾照上的出生日期 |
[29:37] | July 30, 1989. | 一九八九年六月三十日 |
[29:38] | Makes him the youngest, and a criminal record. | 说明他是兄弟中最小的那个 这是犯罪记录 |
[29:41] | Interesting employment history, too. | 生活很充实啊 |
[29:42] | Before being dropped for drunk and disorderly, | 在因酗酒和妨害治安被解雇前 |
[29:44] | he was training to be an air marshal. | 曾是个在训的空警 |
[29:46] | I think we got our shooter. | 犯人的事有点谱了 |
[29:47] | And according to the Diamond Dust Casino, | 根据钻石星辰赌场的记录 |
[29:49] | he’s still checked in– room 2211. | 他现住在酒店 二二一一房间 |
[29:52] | LVPD! Show me your hands! | 拉斯维加斯警局! 举起手来! |
[29:54] | Hands! | 举起手来! |
[29:56] | Heard the man, Mr. Chance. Hands on your head. | 听见没 强斯先生 手放头上 |
[30:12] | Yeah, he’s ice cold. | 全身冰冷 |
[30:14] | He’s been dead for a while. | 死了有一会儿了 |
[30:17] | Looks like an overdose. | 看起来像服药过量 |
[30:23] | Credit cards. | 信用卡 |
[30:25] | Belong to Dr. Kiel. | 基尔医生的 |
[30:31] | Smith & Wesson .38, just like the murder weapon. | 史密斯 & 维斯点三八看起来是作案凶器 |
[30:34] | No-Rico Shells. | 非瑞克子弹 |
[30:35] | Same as the shells we pulled out of that the slot machine | 和我们从老虎机上找到的弹片一样 |
[30:37] | and Dr. Kiel. | 还有基尔医生体内的那个 |
[30:49] | I killed Dr. Kiel. | 我杀了基尔医生 |
[30:51] | He’s to blame. | 他有罪 |
[30:52] | If it wasn’t for him playing God, | 如果不是他扮演上帝 |
[30:55] | I wouldn’t have existed. | 我就不会来到这个世界上 |
[30:57] | Had the miserable life that I’ve had. | 活得这么痛苦 |
[31:00] | This whole thing was my idea. | 整个事件都是我的主意 |
[31:04] | I thought that killing Dr. Kiel was the answer. | 我以为杀了基尔医生会是答案 |
[31:09] | But this… | 但是这… |
[31:12] | This… | 这… |
[31:14] | This is the answer. | 这就才是答案 |
[31:32] | Do you think this is our answer? | 你们觉得他是凶手吗? |
[31:34] | We’ve been chasing the wrong guy this whole time. | 我们一直都没有找对人 |
[31:38] | Why should we have the right one now? | 怎么都不相信眼前这个就是凶手呢? |
[31:47] | Preliminary tox indicates Kevin Chance died | 初步检测显示凯文强斯死于 |
[31:49] | from a massive overdose of alprazolam and alcohol. | 过量服用甲基三唑安定和酒精 |
[31:52] | Well, that fits with the suicide video. | 跟自杀录像上说的一样 |
[31:54] | Right? I’m not sure that video | 是吧? 我不太确定 |
[31:56] | captured the whole story. | 录像能解释完整的死因 |
[31:58] | – What do you mean? – I found signs | – 什么意思? – 我发现了 |
[31:59] | of blunt-force trauma. | 钝器造成的外伤 |
[32:01] | Looks like a blow to the head. | 看起来像是被什么击中了头部 |
[32:03] | And I also dissected the victim’s neck. | 我还解剖了死者的颈部 |
[32:07] | See the abrasions on his trachea? | 看见他气管上的磨损处没? |
[32:09] | Look like circular patterns. | 是圆形的 |
[32:10] | The diameter’s consistent | 直径跟与 |
[32:12] | with the mouth of a bottle– say a bottle | 酒瓶的瓶口一致 好像一整瓶 |
[32:14] | of Scotch shoved down his throat. | 苏格兰威士忌杯赛道他的喉咙里 |
[32:17] | As for pills, | 至于药片 |
[32:18] | I found no solid remnants in his stomach. | 胃里没有发现固体残余物 |
[32:21] | Ah. Well, how-how did the drugs get into his system, then? | 好吧 那药物是怎么进入到他体内的呢? |
[32:25] | Henry tested | 亨利检查了一下 |
[32:27] | the Scotch bottle | 那个苏格兰威士忌的酒瓶 |
[32:28] | and found toxic levels of | 发现了可致死剂量的 |
[32:29] | alprazolam. | 甲基三唑安定 |
[32:31] | So, somebody ground up the pills, dissolved them, | 有人碾碎了药片 放入酒里面 稀释溶解 |
[32:33] | spiked the drink… | 掺入酒中 |
[32:35] | And faked the video. | 搞了个假视频 |
[32:37] | What do you estimate time of death? | 你估计他死亡多久了? |
[32:39] | Approximately 12 hours ago. | 大约12小时前 |
[32:41] | About an hour after the shooting of Dr. Kiel, | 在杀了基尔医生一小时后 |
[32:44] | while we were still chasing our tails. | 我们还在被耍的团团转的时候 |
[32:46] | Yeah, I smell the twins at work here. | 嗯 我想我知道了他们是怎么干的 |
[33:03] | Did you get it? | 弄好了吗? |
[33:05] | Yeah, well, Kevin | 嗯 显然凯文 |
[33:06] | didn’t shove that bottle down his own throat, | 不是自己把那瓶酒灌下去的 |
[33:08] | and he didn’t make the bogus suicide video. | 也没有录制那段自杀视频 |
[33:11] | Right, but whoever did, maybe they left behind | 是的 但不管是谁干的 应该留下了 |
[33:13] | some touch DNA. | DNA痕迹 |
[33:14] | – And their antibodies. Yeah. | – 还有抗体 – 没错 |
[33:16] | I’ll get Henry on it. | 我让亨利去查一下 |
[33:20] | Hey, Morgan, I got your text. | 嗨 摩根 我收到你的短信了 |
[33:21] | What’s up? You and Sara were right. | 怎么了? 你和莎拉说是对的 |
[33:24] | Doc Robbins said the suicide was fake. | 罗宾斯医生证实这起自杀是伪造的 |
[33:25] | So much for brotherly love. | 还真是手足情深 |
[33:27] | Well, I do have some love. | 还是我有爱 |
[33:29] | I figured out | 我琢磨出了是 |
[33:29] | who bought those “free trips” to Vegas. | 谁掏钱让他们来维加斯免费旅游的 |
[33:31] | Yeah, who’s that? | 谁? |
[33:32] | Dr. Kiel. Booked his own vacation | 基尔医生预定了自己的假期 |
[33:34] | with his son at the same time. | 和他儿子一起 |
[33:36] | Take a look at this. | 看这个 |
[33:38] | I got these files off of his computer. | 我从他电脑上找到的 |
[33:40] | For the past few months, | 几个月来 |
[33:42] | Kiel’s been keeping track of the triplets. | 基尔一直在寻找这三胞胎 |
[33:44] | Got the contact information for the parents | 找到了那些 |
[33:45] | who received the embryos. | 获得胎儿父母的联络方式 |
[33:47] | And he took it from there and tracked them down. | 然后他就从那着手进而找到了三个孩子 |
[33:49] | But for what? | 但是为什么啊? |
[33:50] | Some kind of weird embryo doctor reunion? | 试管婴儿重聚谢医生的狗血事? |
[33:52] | I mean, why do it? | 我是说 为什么这么做 |
[33:54] | Jordan’s mother said that the clinic | 乔丹的妈妈说诊所 |
[33:55] | was supposed to destroy the embryos. | 应该毁掉这些胎儿的 |
[33:57] | But, obviously, Kiel didn’t follow through. | 但 很明显 基尔没有这么做 |
[33:59] | Based on these | 根据这些 |
[34:00] | criminal records, these triplets’ lives | 罪犯记录 三胞胎并没有 |
[34:03] | didn’t go so well. | 过得很顺 |
[34:04] | And you think that Kiel felt guilty and was trying | 你觉得基尔觉得内疚了 |
[34:06] | to make it right somehow? | 想弥补吗? |
[34:07] | Take a look at this. | 再看这个 |
[34:08] | Two days before he was murdered, | 被害前两天 |
[34:10] | Kiel withdrew 150 grand. | 基尔从银行取了十五万美元 |
[34:12] | Compensation for pain and suffering. | 弥补这些年给他们造成的痛苦 |
[34:13] | But maybe not enough. | 但或许这还不够 |
[34:14] | He was a very successful pediatrician. | 他是个非常成功的儿科医师 |
[34:17] | A rich man. | 一个有钱人 |
[34:18] | With one unethical chapter | 人生中有一段 |
[34:19] | in his past. | 不光彩的过去 |
[34:21] | He makes a great target for blackmail. | 一个被勒索的绝佳对象 |
[34:23] | Blackmail gone bad. | 敲诈勒索变味了 |
[34:29] | I heard Russell put you back to work. | 我听说罗素让又让你加班了 |
[34:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:32] | What’d you find? | 发现什么了? |
[34:34] | This is good. | 这很赞 |
[34:37] | Profiling confirms it was Kevin Chance’s blood | 我们确认凯文强斯的样本 |
[34:38] | on the casino floor. We have our shooter. | 和地板上的血迹相符合 我们找到凶手了 |
[34:41] | Look at page two. | 看第二页 |
[34:42] | Antibody results on the scotch bottle | 苏格兰威士忌酒瓶上抗体 |
[34:44] | from the touch DNA. | 采集的DNA |
[34:45] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 开玩笑呢吧 |
[34:48] | There’s a fourth man? | 还有第四个? |
[34:49] | Yep. Antibodies on the bottle | 没错 抗体检验显示排除了 |
[34:50] | excluded Kevin, Jordan, and Xavier. | 凯文 乔丹和哈维 |
[34:52] | You’re telling me that we’re looking for quadruplets? | 你是说我们要找的是四胞胎? |
[34:55] | Yeah. Number four is alive and well, | 对 老四活得很好而且 |
[34:56] | and dressed to kill. | 换装登场准备开工杀人 |
[34:58] | I’m guessing in an orange polo and blue jeans. | 我猜是穿橘黄色色体恤衫和蓝色牛仔裤的那个 |
[35:00] | Do you think he’s still at the hotel? | 你觉得他还在旅店吗? |
[35:01] | Well, Archie’s got facial recognition | 阿奇的面部识别监控 |
[35:03] | watching all the exits, so he has to be. | 覆盖所有的出口 他只能在酒店里 |
[35:05] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪? |
[35:06] | If Kiel arranged the reunion, it stands to reason | 如果基尔安排的这次重聚 那是有理由说 |
[35:09] | that he met with those guys before they killed him. | 他在被杀之前见过这些人 |
[35:11] | Okay, so? | 好吧 然后呢? |
[35:12] | So maybe we have a witness. | 然后我们可能有目击者 |
[35:19] | Can I give you a hand? | 用我帮你吗? |
[35:22] | Got it. Thanks. | 好了 谢谢 |
[35:26] | The policeman said you found the man. | 警察说你找到了那个人 |
[35:28] | We did. | 我们是找到了 |
[35:30] | You know, you told me that, um… | 你知道 你之前告诉我 额… |
[35:32] | your dad brought you here | 你爸爸把你带来这 |
[35:34] | to see Kanye. | 见卡恩的演出 |
[35:36] | Did he have any other reason to be in Vegas? | 他来维加斯还有别的目的吗? |
[35:39] | He did say there were some people he was gonna meet. | 他说他要去见些人 |
[35:40] | Did you meet them? | 你见过他们吗? |
[35:42] | When they were coming over, he gave me money… | 他们来的时候 我爸爸给了我钱… |
[35:44] | told me to go to the arcade. | 让我去游乐场 |
[35:47] | So that’s a “no”? | 所以说你没见到他们? |
[35:48] | I did come back a little early. | 我确实早回来了会 |
[35:52] | Saw him talking to these two guys. | 看见他和两个男的在说话 |
[35:53] | It was really weird. | 真的挺渗人的 |
[35:56] | They looked exactly alike,even dressed alike. | 他们看起来一模一样 还穿一样的衣服 |
[36:01] | Did they look like this? | 他们是长这样吗? |
[36:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:05] | I asked my dad about them. | 我问我爸爸 他们是谁 |
[36:07] | He told me they had two brothers– | 爸爸说他们还有两个兄弟… |
[36:08] | they all looked alike. | 都长的一样 |
[36:09] | My dad… | 我爸爸… |
[36:11] | helped deliver them as babies. | 在他们婴儿的时候帮他们接生 |
[36:14] | Was it one of them? | 凶手是他们中的吗? |
[36:17] | Yeah… | 对… |
[36:19] | it was. | 是的 |
[36:22] | Listen, um… | 听着 额… |
[36:25] | we were able to contact your family in Wisconsin. | 我们已经帮你联系你在威斯康星州的亲戚了 |
[36:27] | And you’re gonna be staying with them for a while. | 你可能会和他们在一起一段时间 |
[36:29] | I don’t want to go to Wisconsin. | 我不想去威斯康星州 |
[36:33] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:38] | You know, um… | 你知道吗 额… |
[36:41] | I could really… | 我们真的可以… |
[36:44] | go for an ice cream right now. There’s, um, | 现在去吃点冰激凌 楼下 额 |
[36:46] | a great place downstairs. | 有个不错的地方卖冰激凌的 |
[36:48] | Would you like some ice cream? | 你要不要吃点? |
[36:50] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[36:56] | Earning your money on this one, huh, Arch? | 就指这个赚工资了 哈 阿奇 |
[36:59] | Oh, man, | 哎呀 老兄 |
[37:00] | I am so sick of looking for this face. | 找这张脸我都找吐了 |
[37:03] | Well, look at the bright side. | 别啊 往好的方面想想 |
[37:04] | Oh, we still know who we’re looking for. | 哦 至少我们知道我们要找谁 |
[37:07] | Ha, ha, ha. | 哈哈哈哈 |
[37:08] | Yeah, man, I am tired of that joke and I am | 唉 老兄 别闹了 这笑话我也挺恶心了 |
[37:10] | getting really tired here. | 我也真得累的不行了 |
[37:12] | Whoa. | 哇哦 |
[37:14] | Got a hit. | 找到了 |
[37:19] | – How is it? – Good. Thanks. | – 好吃吗? – 很好 谢谢 |
[37:22] | Yours? Good. | 你的呢 好吃 |
[37:23] | Oh. | 哦… |
[37:25] | Excuse me for a second | 失陪一下 |
[37:28] | Hey, Nick. What’s up? | 嘿 尼克 怎么了? |
[37:30] | We got a hit on our suspect. | 我们找到嫌疑人了 |
[37:32] | Where is he? | 他在哪? |
[37:33] | Sitting right behind you, eating ice cream. | 就坐在你身后 吃冰激凌呢 |
[37:38] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[37:40] | Relative position of features, proportionality, | 面部相对位置特征 比例 |
[37:42] | by age ten, facial metrics are set. | 年龄加十 脸部数据确定 |
[37:44] | – Yeah, I’m sure. – We’re sure. | – 对 我肯定 – 我们很肯定 |
[37:53] | You all done? | 你吃完了? |
[37:55] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:57] | I’ll take that. | 我拿那个 |
[38:02] | Can we go now? | 可以走了吗? |
[38:04] | Yeah. | 好 |
[38:12] | So we ran your DNA, Avery. | 我们查了你的DNA艾弗里 |
[38:13] | Big surprise– it matched your brothers. | 大新闻…和你哥哥们的相匹配 |
[38:16] | I guess you could call them brothers, | 我觉得你可以叫他们哥哥 |
[38:18] | certainly brothers in crime. | 也是犯罪同伙 |
[38:19] | We thought it was your dad | 我过去以为是你爸爸 |
[38:20] | that arranged those “free trips.” | 安排的这些免费旅行 |
[38:21] | Turns out it was you. Contacted the ISP, | 结果其实是你 联系网络服务提供商 |
[38:24] | while you were booking flights and hotels, | 订机票和酒店 |
[38:26] | you were also doing a little shopping online– | 同时你还在网上大把撒钱 |
[38:28] | skateboard, video games… | 滑板 电子游戏… |
[38:30] | oh yeah, and a nice | 对了 还有这 |
[38:32] | new pair of kicks. | 新版的运动鞋 |
[38:34] | So I guess you like spending your old man’s money. | 我猜你真的很喜欢花你家老头子的钱 |
[38:35] | Uh, just like when we found you at the hotel | 额 就像我们发现你在酒店 |
[38:36] | running up the room service bill | 不停地叫客房服务 |
[38:38] | – on cake and ice cream. – This weekend’s my birthday. | – 要蛋糕和冰激凌 – 这周末是我的生日 |
[38:40] | I told you my dad liked to buy me stuff. | 我告诉过你我爸爸喜欢给我买东西 |
[38:44] | Well, forget cake and ice cream. Forget sneakers. | 好吧 那不说蛋糕和冰激凌 也不说运动鞋 |
[38:46] | Your dad’s a rich man. | 你爸爸是个有钱人 |
[38:48] | You’re the sole beneficiary in his will. | 你是他遗嘱上唯一的受益人 |
[38:50] | You have 25k a year until you’re 18, | 你每年有2万5美元 直到你十八岁 |
[38:51] | then you get the whole nut: six million bucks. | 到时你就可以拿到全部的六百万 |
[38:53] | I don’t know anything about that. | 这事我一点都不知道 |
[38:55] | What about the $150,000 | 那你知道那十五万美元? |
[38:56] | transferred from your dad’s savings | 就是你从你父亲的账户中取出 |
[38:58] | into a money market, with two payments | 存入货币市场 |
[39:00] | scheduled for exactly 24 hours after he was murdered? | 设定在你父亲被谋杀后二十四小时分两次支付 |
[39:04] | 75K goes to your bro, Jordan Brentson | 七万五给了你哥哥乔丹布兰斯顿 |
[39:07] | and 75K to your other bro, Xavier Marx. | 还有七万五给了你另一个哥哥哈维马克思 |
[39:10] | – Poor Kevin got stiffed. – And let me guess. | – 可怜的凯文就惨点 – 让我猜猜 |
[39:12] | He wanted a bigger cut for being | 因为是他开的枪 所以 |
[39:13] | the trigger man, and that didn’t sit well with the family. | 想要更多的钱 显然你们其他家里人不同意 |
[39:16] | I’m the one who took the risk. | 是我承担的风险 |
[39:18] | I was the one who pulled the trigger. | 是我开的枪 |
[39:19] | It was my ass hanging out there. | 一直都是我在担风险 |
[39:21] | Still is. | 现在也是 |
[39:23] | How do you guys feel about splitting 150K two ways? | 你们觉得一百五十万两个人分怎么样? |
[39:32] | Whose idea was it to make it look like a suicide? | 是谁想出来的让这看起来像自杀? |
[39:34] | Yours? | 你的主意? |
[39:36] | We all have the same DNA. | 我们有一样的基因 |
[39:38] | There’s no way of knowing who was in that room. | 你们不可能知道到底是谁在那个房间里 |
[39:40] | That’s the thing, Avery. | 关键就在这 艾弗里 |
[39:41] | We do know. | 我们知道 |
[39:43] | You planned this very well. | 你计划得很好 |
[39:44] | You knew you could hide behind the DNA, | 你知道你可以用DNA来做掩护 |
[39:46] | but you missed something. | 但是你还是百密一疏 |
[39:47] | It’s called | 我们称之为 |
[39:48] | antibody profiling. | 抗体辨识 |
[39:49] | And that puts that bottle of scotch | 这使我们知道那个威士忌的瓶子 |
[39:51] | that was jammed down Kevin Chance’s throat | 就是杀死凯文强斯的酒瓶子 |
[39:53] | in your hands. | 是你塞在他嘴里的 |
[40:06] | There was some bad seed in that petri dish. | 那歌培养皿一定是没洗干净 |
[40:10] | This couldn’t have been just all about the money. | 这不可能仅仅是因为钱 |
[40:12] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不会理解的 |
[40:14] | Try me. | 说来我听听 |
[40:19] | When my mom died… | 我妈妈去世的时候… |
[40:20] | at the funeral, I heard my cousins | 在葬礼上 我听到我表亲们在 |
[40:22] | talking about how sad it was that she couldn’t get pregnant. | 讨论说她不能怀孕有多么的可惜 |
[40:25] | How she had to go and thaw out | 她不得不使用解冻的受精卵 |
[40:27] | somebody else’s kid to put in her. | 然后把别人的孩子放在自己的肚子里 |
[40:30] | I confronted my dad. | 我找我爸爸当面对峙 |
[40:32] | He told me about the four brothers, | 他告诉我孪生四胞胎 |
[40:34] | all from one embryo. | 都来自一个胚胎 |
[40:37] | Identical, perfect. | 一模一样 太完美了 |
[40:39] | He had taken the last one. | 他把最后一个兄弟带走了 |
[40:41] | Given it life. | 抚养他 |
[40:43] | Me. | 就是我 |
[40:44] | I was his final miracle. | 我是他最后的奇迹 |
[40:47] | What miracle? | 这算什么奇迹? |
[40:49] | It was all a lie. | 这是一个彻头彻尾的谎言 |
[40:51] | Still doesn’t explain what you did. | 还是不能解释你为什么干这些事 |
[40:53] | My dad… | 我爸爸… |
[40:56] | was always so cold. | 他一直对我漠不关心 |
[40:59] | Now I know why. | 现在我知道为什么了 |
[41:00] | My mom’s the only one who really loved me. | 我妈妈是唯一爱我的人 |
[41:03] | And she wasn’t even my mom. | 可她甚至不是我的亲妈 |
[41:06] | And that day she was taken away from me again… | 从她死的那天起 |
[41:09] | I blame him. | 我认定都是他的错 |
[41:15] | I’m 12 years old… | 我才12岁… |
[41:17] | what jury’s gonna put me away? | 没有陪审团会判我有罪? |
[41:20] | Don’t be so sure. | 你真那么肯定? |
[41:22] | Last year an 11-year-old boy | 去年有个十一岁的男孩 |
[41:24] | was put away for murder, life without parole. | 因为谋杀被被判无期 没有假释 |
[41:27] | You can help | 你也许可以 |
[41:28] | yourself here, Avery. | 帮帮自己 艾弗里 |
[41:30] | You created the prefect crime. | 你制造了一个完美的谋杀 |
[41:32] | Perfect. | 真的很完美 |
[41:33] | Except that it was perfect for Jordan and Xavier. | 只是对于乔丹和哈维来说 |
[41:36] | The only physical evidence we have | 我们手上有的唯一物证 |
[41:38] | points to Kevin killing your dad… | 就是凯文枪杀了你父亲… |
[41:40] | And you killing Kevin. | 而你杀了凯文 |
[41:42] | Come on, kid. Save yourself. | 快点吧 孩子 你都自身难保了 |
[41:44] | Give up the twins. | 别再管他们了 |
[41:47] | No. | 不 |
[41:50] | I’ll take my chances. | 我要赌一把 |
[41:53] | Like you said… | 就像你说的… |
[41:55] | they’re my brothers. | 他们是我的兄弟 |
[41:58] | They’re my only real family. | 他们才是我唯一真正的的亲人 |